Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Little Prince(小王子)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Little Prince(小王子)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:小王子
英文名称:The Little Prince
年代:2015

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:15] Once, when I was six years old, 我六岁的时候
[01:18] I read a book about the primeval forest. 读过一本关于原始森林的书
[01:23] The book said, 书上说
[01:24] “Boa constrictors swallow their prey whole, “蟒蛇会把猎物整个吞下
[01:27] “without chewing it.” “而不咀嚼”
[01:32] I pondered this deeply. 我思索良久之后
[01:35] And then, I made my first drawing. 画下了第一幅画
[01:38] I showed my masterpiece to grown-ups 我把我的杰作拿给大人们看
[01:40] and asked if the drawing frightened them. 还问他们有没有被这画吓到
[01:43] Frightened? 害怕
[01:44] Why should anyone be frightened of a hat? 为什么会有人害怕一顶帽子
[01:48] Grown-ups. 大人啊
[01:49] They never understand anything by themselves. 从来不会自己动脑思考问题
[01:52] So, I made another drawing. 于是我又画下了第二幅画
[01:56] Geez. My advice is stick to arithmetic. 老天 我建议你还是学算术吧
[01:59] – History. – And grammar. -历史 -还有语法
[02:02] I took their advice 我听取了他们的建议
[02:04] and I grew up. 然后 我长大了
[02:07] I forgot all about being a child 我完全忘记了童年的那个我
[02:11] until something miraculous happened. 直到发生这件奇遇
[02:38] I’ve always wanted to find someone to share this story with, but… 我一直很想与人分享这个故事 可是…
[02:42] I don’t know… 不知怎么…
[02:44] I guess this world just… got too grown-up. 也许是这个世界 太世故了吧
[02:50] Good morning, in matters of consequence today, 早上好 今天最重要的数字
[02:53] figures were managed, counted and… 经过处理 计算…
[02:56] Record-breaking numbers were written down on pieces of paper, 破纪录的数字被写到纸上
[02:58] taken to the bank, placed in the drawers and locked with keys. 送到银行 放到抽屉里面 再用钥匙锁好
[03:04] Back straight. 后背挺直
[03:06] Listening attentively. 注意听
[03:08] Listening. 注意听
[03:10] No excessive blinking. 不要频繁眨眼
[03:13] Listening. 注意听
[03:14] Unexpected praise. 受到意外表扬
[03:17] Acknowledge and “Thank you.” 接受并说”谢谢”
[03:21] It’s a smile, sweetie. Show your teeth. 同时微笑 宝贝 露出牙齿
[03:25] Not too much. 别露太多
[03:27] Good. 很好
[03:27] OK, now remember, 好了 记住
[03:30] exit polling and historical data tell us 以往的民意测验和历史数据告诉我们
[03:31] if the panel is leaning toward acceptance, 如果评审团有意录取你
[03:33] they will ask only one question. 他们就问一个问题
[03:36] The big question. 终极问题
[03:38] Are you Werth Academy material? 你适合沃思学院吗
[03:41] Yes, I am. 是的 我很 适合
[03:43] Three things make me Werth Academy material… 我适合沃思学院的理由有三…
[03:54] Zero One Seven? 零一七号
[03:57] Go on. 去吧
[04:19] We’ve reviewed your application. Good. 我们已经看过你的申请信 写得很好
[04:23] Thank you! 谢谢
[04:26] We’ve reviewed your transcripts. 我们已经看过你的成绩单
[04:27] Thank… you. 谢…谢
[04:34] We’ve read your essay, 还有你的论文
[04:36] “The Transformative Power of Zero on the Bottom Line” 《零在盈亏线上的变革力量》
[04:39] and the follow-up, “Zero, Still My Hero”. 及其续篇 《零 仍是我的英雄》
[04:45] Yes, you’ve done your work. 是的 你的准备充足
[04:46] Everything looks to be in place. 一切似乎都已就绪
[04:51] We will ask you just one question today. 我们今天只问一个问题
[04:53] The big question! 终极问题
[04:55] “Are you Werth Academy material?” “你适合沃思学院吗”
[04:58] What will you be when you grow up? 你长大后 想做什么
[05:04] Yes, I am. 是的 我很 适合
[05:07] Three things make me Werth Academy material. 我适合沃思学院的理由有三
[05:09] No. No. 不 不
[05:10] One, like Werth, I am sensible. 第一 就像沃思一样 我很明智
[05:12] Two, like Werth, I am serious. 第二 就像沃思一样 我很认真
[05:15] – Stop! – Three… -快停下 -第三…
[05:17] like Werth… 就像沃思一样…
[05:19] my unwavering… 我坚定…
[05:21] Abort. Abort. 快停下 快停下
[05:23] concern with… 不移的…
[05:27] faith… 信念…
[05:32] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:34] Sweetie! 宝贝
[05:49] Apparently, they changed the big question. 很显然 他们换掉了终极问题
[05:54] I’m sorry, Mom. 我很抱歉 妈妈
[05:56] Don’t be. 没事
[05:58] We’re just gonna have to go to Plan B. 现在只好启动备用计划了
[06:00] B? 备用计划
[06:01] You said Plan B was impossible! 可你说过备用计划行不通的
[06:03] That’s why we went with Plan A. 所以我们才会采用原始计划
[06:05] Plan B is the new Plan A. 备用计划就是新的原始计划
[06:08] We’re moving forward! 前进
[06:11] Neighbourhood identified. Check. 学区范围 确定
[06:13] If by some miracle 如果发生奇迹
[06:15] we can find a house in the neighborhood we can afford, 我们能在这里找到付得起的房子
[06:17] they have to take you. 他们就必须接收你
[06:18] 降 价
[06:22] Check. Check. 确定 确定
[06:25] Check. 确定
[06:26] Moving truck, check. 搬家卡车 确定
[06:28] Matters of consequence for the serious and sensible man who… 对于那个严肃又明智的人来说…
[06:33] We did it! 成功了
[06:34] You’re going to Werth Academy whether they want you or not. 不管他们要不要你 沃思学院你都上定了
[06:37] Volcanoes are extinct or alive, it comes to the same thing for us. 不管火山是死是活 对于我们来说都一样
[06:44] No one is ever satisfied where he is, or pursuing nothing… 没有人会满足现状 停止追求
[06:51] Our new home. Check. 新家到了 确定
[07:12] Is it too late for a Plan C? 现在更换计划会不会太晚了
[07:15] Just keep reminding yourself: 你要一直提醒自己
[07:17] that house made this house available, 正是因为那座房子我们才住得起这座房子
[07:21] and made your future possible. 你才得以拥有未来
[07:42] Mom? 妈妈
[07:50] Do you really think I’m Werth Academy material? 你真觉得我适合沃思学院吗
[07:53] You will be by the end of the summer 经过这个暑假你就会够格了
[07:55] bacause I’ve designed a plan. 因为我制定了一项计划
[07:58] Right on time. 非常准时
[08:01] I call it your life plan. 我称它为 你的人生计划
[08:04] My life plan? 我的人生计划
[08:08] Life plan. 人生计划
[08:10] We’re not leaving anything to chance. 不准出现任何意外
[08:13] Everything’s here. 所有安排都在这里
[08:14] Oriented top to bottom. Left to right. 从上到下 从左到右
[08:16] Let’s take a closer look. 来仔细看一下
[08:18] The minute of the hour, hour of the day, 每一分钟 每一小时
[08:20] day of the week, week of the month, month of the year, 每一天 每一周 每一月
[08:22] the year of your life. 你这辈子的每一年
[08:24] Everything! Got it? 所有安排 明白了吗
[08:29] It’s even got a chart for all your birthday gifts. 连你的生日礼物计划表这里都有
[08:32] Like your ninth birthday, coming up. Microscope. 比如你即将到来的九岁生日 礼物是显微镜
[08:35] Perfect for the Werth Academy biology curriculum. 正好在沃思学院的生物课上使用
[08:38] It’s already wrapped. 都已经包好了
[08:39] – Wow! – Yes. “Wow!” -好惊喜 -怎么样 惊喜吧
[08:42] But for now, all your attention should be focused here. 但是现在 你要把注意力都集中在这里
[08:45] The first day of your new school. 新学校的第一天
[08:48] We’ve got 53 days of prep time, 准备时间有53天
[08:50] which doesn’t sound like much, 听上去不算多
[08:52] until you break it into hours, 1,272. 但你可以将它换算成 1272个小时
[08:55] Or minutes, 76,320. 或是76320分钟
[08:58] Only then do you realise how much can be accomplished. 只有这样你才会意识到能够做多少事
[09:01] You will use those minutes, hours and days according to this. 你要按照表格执行每分钟每小时每一天的计划
[09:05] Because, let’s face it, 因为老实说吧
[09:07] you’re going to be all alone out there. 在学校你只能靠你自己
[09:10] All alone. 只能靠自己
[09:14] So… 所以…
[09:15] we can’t afford any more mistakes, like the interview. 不能再犯错了 不能再像面试那样
[09:18] All… right. 没…错
[09:20] You’re going to make a wonderful grown-up. 你会成为一个很出色的大人
[09:23] Thank you, Mom. 谢谢妈妈
[09:26] I wish I could stay, sweetie, 我也想留下来 宝贝
[09:28] but it’s the Davis audit, again. 可戴维斯的审计工作又出岔子了
[09:31] The Kelly numbers on the Miller oversite are still problematic. 凯莉的数据在米勒的统计表里也还有问题
[09:33] Only this time fines caught wind of it now, 而且这次资金有些风声
[09:35] Logan’s in a panic. 洛根现在乱了手脚
[09:36] And Fisher wants nothing to do with it… 费舍完全不想插手
[09:38] Logan. 洛根
[09:39] – Now I’ve gotta go in… – And make it all balance out. -现在我得回去 -解决所有问题
[09:41] I’m not even sure that’s possible. 我自己都没有把握
[09:44] If anyone can do it, it’s you. You go. 能解决这些事的人只有你 快去吧
[09:47] I’ve got the life plan! 我还要去完成人生计划
[09:49] You’re my senior VP. 你真是我的得力副手
[10:02] OK. 好了
[10:38] Gas. 汽油
[11:02] No no no no no. 不不不不不
[11:17] Tempo. 稳住
[11:19] Exert. Things are talent before you go in. 尽力而为 目前为止一切还好
[11:25] Anybody home? 有人在家吗
[11:33] Bolts. 螺旋桨
[11:37] Pay attention. 小心
[11:39] Don’t screw up except those thing. 不要再弄坏其他东西了
[11:52] I didn’t actually believe he had a plane back there. 我一直不相信他家后院有架飞机
[11:55] I think the old guy flew away years ago. 我还以为那老头多年前就飞走了
[11:58] I’m just thankful we don’t live next door to him. 我很欣慰我们没有挨着他住
[12:02] Roger that. 收到
[12:13] Well, hello there. 你好
[12:15] A very good afternoon to you, Officer. 祝你下午时光愉快 警官
[12:18] Friends! 朋友们
[12:26] I was just… I was immersed in a game of bridge. 我刚刚只是…玩桥牌玩得太投入了
[12:30] Do you play? 你玩吗
[12:36] Sir, did you try to start your plane again? 先生 你是不是又在发动你的飞机
[12:44] Yes, yes, I did. 是的 没错
[12:47] I’m terribly, terribly sorry. 我真的非常 非常抱歉
[12:50] I do believe I have caused extensive damage to the house next door. 我应该给隔壁房屋造成了大面积破坏
[12:55] Downtown? 去局里吗
[12:57] I’d rather not. 还是不了
[12:59] Hold on. Hold on. 等一下 等一下
[13:04] – I know it’s here, somewhere. – What? -应该就在这里的啊 -什么东西
[13:13] – Found it! – Sir… -找到它了 -我说先生…
[13:28] Hey, I’m home. I brought Chinese. 宝贝 我回来了 我还带了中餐
[13:31] – Mom? – Oh. Hi. -妈妈 -你在这呀
[13:35] Hi. 你回来了
[13:39] Where did you get the pennies? 那些硬币是哪来的
[13:41] – From the old man next door. – What? -隔壁老头给的 -什么
[13:45] Actually, it was the police officer who “gave” them to me. 实际上 是警察叔叔”给的”
[13:50] What? 什么
[13:54] What kind of a nut keeps an aeroplane 什么样的疯子会有架飞机
[13:56] and actually starts it in his backyard? 而且还敢在后院发动
[13:59] Honey, are you sure you’re OK? 宝贝 你真的没事吗
[14:02] – I have to call insurance agent. – Done it. -我得打给保险公司 -已经打了
[14:04] – And file a police report. – Done. In duplicate. -然后填写报案笔录 -也写完了 一式两份
[14:07] – Photo documentation? – Inside and outside. -拍照取证 -屋里屋外都照过了
[14:09] Doubt it could have been better. 不能更完美了
[14:12] It’s not so bad. 还不算太糟嘛
[14:20] We’ll call a contractor in the morning 我们明天一早就给承包商打电话
[14:21] and we’ll forget the old man even exists. 以后都不会记得他这号人物
[14:24] Forgotten. 已经忘了
[14:27] Matters of consequence this evening, 今晚最重要的事情
[14:29] let’s recap today’s recaps. 我们再来看下今天翻新的数字吧
[14:31] Today’s market activity with a detailed account… 今天的市场活动都有详细记录…
[14:34] Section number of the day. 看下今日编号
[14:46] There are also hundreds of others… 还有其他上百个…
[15:34] “Once upon a time there is a little prince “很久以前 有一个小王子
[15:36] “who lived on a planet that was scarcely bigger than himself, “他所在的那个星球 没比他自己大多少
[15:41] “and who had need of…” “他很需要…”
[15:42] A friend? 一个朋友
[15:44] I thought you could use a friend! 我想你需要朋友吧
[15:47] No, no, here I am, up here. 不 我在这里 在上面
[15:50] Yep! Here! Hi. 对 在这呢 你好
[15:55] I’m sorry. That’s just the beginning of the story. 很抱歉 那只是故事的开头
[15:58] It’s OK. Nobody understands it anyway. 没关系 反正也没人看得懂
[16:01] All right. Bye-bye. See you later. Maybe. 好吧 再见 回见 也许吧
[16:12] She made the most frightful noise. 她制造出最恐怖的声音
[16:14] It resounded all over the place. 到处都在回响
[16:24] – Maybe during lunch… – I can count all those pennies. -也许午饭时 -我可以数下那些硬币
[18:58] Once upon a time there was a little prince 很久以前 有一个小王子
[19:01] who lived on a planet that was scarcely bigger than himself, 他所在的那个星球 没比他自己大多少
[19:04] and who had need of a friend. 他很需要一个朋友
[19:22] And I, I lived my life alone 而我 孤独地生活着
[19:25] without anyone I could really talk to. 身边没有可谈心的朋友
[19:27] So I learned to pilot aeroplanes. 于是我去学了驾驶飞机
[19:48] I flew more or less all over the world, 我几乎飞遍了整个世界
[19:50] until I had an accident in the Sahara Desert. 直到有一次在撒哈拉沙漠中遇到故障
[21:01] If you please, draw me a sheep! 你能不能给我画只绵羊
[21:07] If you please, draw me a sheep. 你能不能给我画只绵羊
[21:17] Draw me a sheep! 给我画只绵羊
[21:19] When a mystery is too over-powering, 当神秘事物将你震慑住时
[21:22] one dare not disobey. 你就不敢不听话
[21:24] Draw? I don’t know how to draw. 画画 可我不会画画
[21:28] That doesn’t matter. 不要紧的
[21:32] The first sheep I drew was too sickly. 我画的第一只羊病得太厉害
[21:36] And the second one, not to his liking either. 而第二只 也不合他心意
[21:39] Don’t you see, that’s not a sheep. 难道你看不出来 这不是绵羊
[21:41] This is a ram, it has horns. 这是山羊 它有角呢
[21:44] – And this one was… – Too old! -而这一只… -太老了
[21:50] I want a sheep that will live for a long time. 我想要一只可以活很久的羊
[21:57] So, I drew this. 于是我画下这个
[22:02] The sheep you ask for is inside. 你要的羊在里面
[22:05] That is exactly the way I wanted it! 我要的就是这个
[22:11] Do you think this sheep will eat a great deal of grass? 你觉得这只羊会吃很多草吗
[22:13] Because where I live, everything is very small. 因为我住的地方 所有东西都很小
[22:18] I’m sure there will be enough grass for him. 我敢肯定那里的草够他吃的
[22:20] He’s a very small sheep. 他是一只很小的羊
[22:22] Not so small that… Look! He’s gone to sleep. 也没小到…你看 他睡着了
[23:41] Hello? 你好
[23:53] Hello? 你好
[23:55] Hello! 你好
[24:04] Hold on. Now, hold on. 等一下 等一下
[24:13] Here we go. 下来了
[24:39] I… I just wanted to give your drawing back. 我…我是来还画的
[24:44] You didn’t like it? 你不喜欢吗
[24:45] No, no, I did. 不 不 我很喜欢
[24:47] It’s not very good. 我画得不是很好
[24:48] I think it’s nice. 我觉得非常不错
[24:50] I read the story, too. Attentively. 故事我也看了 很认真地看了
[24:53] And I found it quite odd. 我发现这故事很不寻常
[24:57] Odd? 不寻常
[24:58] I mean curious, or interesting. 我是指奇妙 或者有趣
[25:01] I guess I have some issues with some of the facts. 故事中的有些内容让我有点不解
[25:04] You have questions? 你有什么想问的吗
[25:05] I don’t mean to be rude. Can I? 我不想冒犯您 我可以吗
[25:08] What? Be rude? Sure. 可以什么 冒犯我吗 当然
[25:09] Go ahead. What you got? 来吧 你都想问什么
[25:11] Well, first of all, what was the kid doing there in the desert? 首先 那个小孩在沙漠里做什么
[25:15] That’s very strange. 这很奇怪
[25:16] No one can last very long in a desert 人不会在沙漠里活很久
[25:18] without food and water. 如果缺少食物和水
[25:19] Where are his parents? Does he even go to school? 他的父母呢 他去上学吗
[25:22] Does he really live up there? 他真的住在天上吗
[25:23] Because I took basic astronomy 因为我学过基础天文学
[25:25] and there was no mention of life, 任何其他星球之上
[25:26] or children, on any other planets. 都没有生命迹象或是小孩
[25:28] Unless it’s true that he came from a star. 除非他真的来自一颗恒星
[25:31] But that seems improbable. 但也不大可能
[25:33] Not a star. An asteroid. 不是恒星 是小行星
[25:36] Asteroid B612. B612号小行星
[25:39] We didn’t cover asteroids. 我们没学过小行星
[25:42] But the fact that he wanted a sheep, 不过他想要羊的这件事
[25:44] that pretty much proves that he exists. 可以证明他真的存在吧
[25:47] Don’t you think? 你不这样想吗
[25:55] Hold on, I just got to find it here. Another drawing. 等等 我要在这找到 另一幅画
[26:06] This is a pretty serious fire hazard. 这里存在很严重的火灾隐患
[26:09] I never looked at it that way. 我从不这么看
[26:11] Where did you get all this stuff? 这些东西你都在哪弄的
[26:13] Oh, well, as you live, you know, some things just kind of stick to you. 人活这一辈子 有些东西就是会留在你身边
[26:18] And there’s a name for it… 有个词叫什么来的…
[26:21] – Collecting? – Hoarding! -收集吗 -聚藏
[26:22] That’s it, hoarding. 对 聚藏
[26:24] That’s what I am. I’m a hoarder. A bit of a hoarder. 我就是这种人 聚藏家 算是聚藏家
[26:31] What’s your name, little fox? 你叫什么名字 小狐狸
[26:33] He can’t answer you. 他无法回答你
[26:35] I keep meaning to sew him a mouth. 我总想给他缝个嘴
[26:50] Are… Are you OK? 你…你还好吗
[26:53] I’m fine, this happens sometimes. 没事 有时是会这样
[26:56] Just need a minute. 躺躺就好
[26:58] You know, the last time this happened, I was down here for three days. 上次出现这种情况 我在这里躺了三天
[27:01] – Three days? – That’s OK. -躺了三天 -不要紧的
[27:03] That’s why I always keep a sandwich in my pocket. 所以我才总在口袋里面揣三明治
[27:05] Do you want a bite? Baloney. 来一口吗 有熏肠哦
[27:09] I think I’m baloney intolerant. 我对熏肠过敏
[27:12] I think it’s baloney. 应该是熏肠的
[27:18] Gonna be a clear night. 今晚会很晴朗
[27:29] The stars will be out soon. 星星很快就会出来
[27:38] The Little Prince, he was very fond of sunsets. 小王子 他很喜欢观看日落
[27:42] One day he saw 44 of them. 有一天他看了四十四次
[27:46] What? 什么
[27:47] His planet, it was so small, 他的行星 很小很小
[27:49] all he had to do was move his chair a few steps to see another one. 只要往后挪动几步椅子 就能再看一场日落
[27:54] But a small planet also had drawbacks. 但是小行星也有不好的地方
[27:58] He needed a sheep to eat the baobab sprouts. 他需要一只羊来吃掉猴面包树的萌芽
[28:02] – Baobab? – Yeah. It’s a very greedy tree. -猴面包树 -对 一种很贪婪的树
[28:07] And every day, he toiled to stop them from turning up. 他每天都要想方设法阻止树苗长大
[28:11] For if you intervene too late… 要是你铲得太晚…
[28:14] Catastrophe. 简直就是灾难
[28:16] Now, luckily, there are good seeds, too. 幸运的是 也有一些好的种子
[28:20] And one day, from a seed blown from no one knew where, 一天 不知从哪吹来一粒种子
[28:25] a new kind of sprout came up. 长出一种新的萌芽
[28:35] I know you’ll be miraculous. I know you will. 我知道你一定是个奇迹 你一定是
[28:55] How beautiful you are! 你好美啊
[28:58] I’m only half awake. 我才刚刚睡醒
[28:59] Forgive me, I’m still quite dishevelled. 真对不起 我还这么乱蓬蓬的
[29:02] You’re perfect. 你很完美
[29:04] Am I not? 可不是吗
[29:06] I was born at the same moment as the sun. 我出生在日出之时
[29:13] It was there they shared their first sunrise 在那里 他们第一次共赏日出
[29:20] and their first sunset. 第一次同享日落
[29:23] It’s very cold where you live. 你这里可真冷
[29:32] If you would have the kindness to… to think of my needs? 请你体贴一点 想想我的需求
[29:36] But the Rose began very quickly to torment him with her vanity. 玫瑰很快开始骄纵起来 折磨着他
[29:40] I suppose you wouldn’t have a screen? 我看你没有屏风吧
[29:42] And at night I want you to put me under a glass. 到了晚上 请你用玻璃把我罩起来
[29:44] A glass globe, now. 快点罩上球形玻璃
[29:46] My needs… My beauty… My screen… 我的需求…我的美貌…我的屏风…
[29:48] Now, the shame of it was that they loved each other. 然而遗憾的是 他们两个深深爱着彼此
[29:52] But they were both too young to know how to love. 但是他们也都太年轻了 不懂如何去爱
[29:59] Full of doubt, he ran away. 带着满心困惑 他逃走了
[30:03] Of course I love you. 我当然爱你
[30:04] If you’re not aware of that, it’s my fault. 如果你没有感觉到 这是我的错
[30:07] Please forgive me. 请原谅我
[30:17] He left her? All alone? 他抛下她 自己走了
[30:20] But where did he go? 可是 他去哪了
[30:22] Well, he didn’t know it at the time, 他当时还不知道
[30:25] but his leaving was just the first step on a journey back to her. 他的离开其实是迈出了回到她身边的第一步
[30:29] – Really? – Yeah. -真的吗 -真的
[30:31] Look at that, the stars are out. 你看 星星都出来了
[30:42] They’re so bright. 真的好亮
[30:45] There are so many to look at. 能看的有许多
[30:48] And on a good day, if I listen carefully, 天气好的时候 如果仔细聆听
[30:52] I can hear him laughing up there. 我会听到他在天上欢笑
[31:09] Oh, no! I got to go! 不 我得走了
[31:20] Sweetie? Where are you? 宝贝 你在哪里
[31:28] Oh. Hi. 我回来了
[31:29] Your desk is a mess. 你的书桌好乱
[31:31] Did you finish your study work for today? 今天的学习计划完成了没有
[31:35] Not exactly. 没…完成
[31:37] Well, what have you been doing? 那你都在忙些什么
[31:40] I’ve read a lot… 我读了很多书
[31:42] And I made a friend. 还交了个朋友
[31:46] A friend? 朋友
[31:47] No. No, no, no. No. No. 不 不不不 不 不
[31:52] Nope. 不行
[31:54] Maybe… 也许…
[31:57] Yes. 可以
[31:58] OK. 好了
[32:03] If you study hard and you stay completely on track with the plan, 如果你努力学习 严格执行各个计划
[32:07] you can spend some time with your new friend. 你就可以去找新朋友玩
[32:10] Next summer, on Thursdays, from 1:00 to 1:30. 明年暑假 每周四 一点到一点半
[32:13] OK? Can’t wait to meet her. 好吗 好期待见到她
[32:28] He found himself in the neighbourhood of asteroids 他不知不觉中来到邻近的小行星
[32:30] 325, 326, 327, 325号 326号 327号
[32:35] 328, 329, 330… 328号 329号 330号…
[32:43] What? What? Oh! Here’s a subject. 怎么了 原来是来了一个臣民
[32:47] Approach. 走上前来
[32:49] Sire, over what do you rule? 陛下 您都统治什么
[32:52] Over everything. 统治一切
[32:54] And the stars obey you? 星星也都臣服于您吗
[32:56] They certainly do. I do not permit insubordination. 那是当然 我绝不允许有谁反抗
[33:01] I would very much like to see a sunset. 我很想看一场日落
[33:04] It would remind me of my rose. 那会让我想起我的玫瑰
[33:06] Could you order the sun to set? 您可以命令太阳下落吗
[33:13] You shall have your sunset. 你会看到日落
[33:15] I shall command it. 我会下达命令
[33:17] But I shall wait until conditions are favorable. 但是 我要等到条件成熟
[33:20] When will that be? 那要等到什么时候
[33:22] That will be about… about… 那要等到…等到…
[33:25] That will be… this evening. About twenty minutes to eight. 等到…今晚 大约七点四十
[33:36] Good morning. 早上好
[33:38] You’re wearing a funny kind of hat. 你的帽子有点奇怪
[33:40] What is it… It is a hat for salutes, actually. 这什么话…这帽子其实是用来致敬的
[33:44] To raise when people acclaim me. 当我受到称赞 我便举帽示意
[33:48] Clap your hands, yeah. 你鼓个掌
[33:52] Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[33:55] See? 明白了吗
[33:59] Do you really admire me very much? 你真的很崇拜我吗
[34:04] Am I not the handsomest, the best-dressed, the richest… 我难道不是这个行星上最英俊最华丽最富有
[34:08] and the most intelligent man on this planet? 以及最聪颖的人吗
[34:12] But you’re the only man on this planet. 可是这个行星上只有你一个人呀
[34:17] Do me this kindness and… 请你帮我个忙…
[34:19] admire me just the same, please. 还是崇拜我吧 好吗
[34:25] I own the stars… 这些星星归我所有
[34:27] I administ them. 归我管理
[34:29] I count them, then I recount them. 我会清点数目 数完再数
[34:31] But what good does that do you? 可这样你会得到什么好处呢
[34:34] Well, it does me the good of making me rich. How’s that? 这会让我变得富有 这个好处如何
[34:37] And what good does it do you to be rich? 富有又会带给你什么好处呢
[34:40] It makes it possible for me to buy more stars. 我会买下更多星星
[34:44] Plus anything else you can think of. 办到你能想到的任何事情
[34:49] Grown-ups are certainly very very odd. 成年人真的非常非常奇怪
[34:55] And check. And check. And check. 确定 确定 确定
[35:00] Check. 确定
[35:02] Check. 确定
[35:03] And check. And check, check, check. 确定 确定确定确定
[35:09] Check… 确定…
[35:14] Grown-ups are certainly very very very odd. 成年人真的非常非常 非常奇怪
[35:20] I’ve lived a great deal among grown-ups. 我在成年人的世界中生活了很久
[35:23] I’ve seen them intimately close at hand and… 我已深入并近距离地观察过他们
[35:25] that hasn’t much changed my opinion of them. 但也没怎么改变我对他们的看法
[35:28] Well, I’m not so sure I wanna grow up any more. 我不确定自己是否还想长大
[35:31] Growing up is not the problem. 长大不是问题
[35:34] Forgetting is. 遗忘才是
[35:36] I definitely don’t want to forget. 我可不想遗忘
[35:39] I managed to grow up and I never forgot the Little Prince. 我还是长大了 而我从没忘记过小王子
[35:52] Yeah… 很好
[36:22] Good evening. 晚上好
[36:27] Good evening. 晚上好
[36:28] What planet is this? 这是什么行星
[36:30] This is Earth. 这是地球
[36:32] This is Africa. 这是非洲
[36:34] Where are all the men? 人都在什么地方
[36:36] It is a little lonely in the desert. 沙漠里面是有一点孤独
[36:38] It is also lonely among men. 有人的地方也一样孤独
[36:42] You are a funny animal. 你是个很奇特的动物
[36:43] You are no thicker than a finger. 没比手指粗到哪里去
[36:47] But I am more powerful than the finger of a king. 但我甚至比国王的手指更有威力
[36:51] You haven’t any feet. 你没有脚
[36:52] You cannot even travel. 甚至不能旅行
[36:54] I can carry you further than any ship can take you. 我可以带你去连大船都到不了的地方
[37:01] I can help you someday, if you grow too homesick for your own planet. 如果你想回到你的行星 有朝一日我会帮你
[37:06] I think I understand you. 我想我明白你的意思了
[37:12] There you go, try that one on the left there. 好了 试试左边那根树干
[37:18] I’m scared. 我好害怕
[37:19] That’s normal. It is scary. 那就对了 这种事就是会让人害怕
[37:22] Why do you think I send you? 不然我为什么派你上去
[37:27] Almost there. You got it now. 就快到了 干得不错
[37:30] Just reach! Reach for it! 伸出手 够到它
[37:33] – I got it! – There you go! You got it! -我够到了 -没错 就是这样
[37:42] Well, that was… 这真是…
[37:45] That was double scary, right? 真是双倍地吓人 是吧
[37:47] Triple and quadruple. 三倍四倍地吓人
[37:50] – We’re going to have to amputate them. – What? -我们得弄掉这个 -什么
[37:59] – Feels better, then, eh? – Yeah. -感觉好些了吧 -是的
[38:12] But it happened that after walking a long time 小王子行走了很长时间
[38:15] through sand, rocks and snow, 穿过沙漠 岩石 雪地
[38:18] the Fox appeared. 然后狐狸出现了
[38:32] Hey! Come and play with me. 过来跟我玩吧
[38:35] I cannot play with you. 我不能跟你玩
[38:37] I’m not tamed. 我还没被驯服
[38:38] What does that mean? 那是什么意思
[38:41] Tame means, “to establish ties”. 驯服就是”建立关系”
[38:43] To me, you are still nothing more than a little boy 对我来说 你不过是个小男孩
[38:46] who is just like 100,000 other little boys. 就跟其他成千上万的小男孩一样
[38:49] And I have no need of you. 我不需要你
[38:51] And you have no need of me. 你也不需要我
[38:53] To you, I am nothing more than a fox like 100,000 foxes. 对你来说 我也只是成千上万狐狸中的一只
[38:58] But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. 但如果你驯服了我 我们就会彼此需要
[39:20] Hey, there. 你好
[40:29] To me, you will be unique in all the world. 对我来说 你会是世界上唯一的存在
[40:31] And to you, I shall be unique in all the world. 对你来说 我也是世界上唯一的存在
[41:27] Who are you? 你们是谁
[41:28] We are roses. 我们是玫瑰
[41:33] My rose is just a common rose? 我的玫瑰只是一朵寻常玫瑰
[41:37] But she told me she was the only one of her kind in the whole universe. 可她告诉我全宇宙只有她那一朵玫瑰
[41:42] But she is not a common rose. 但她绝不只是一朵寻常玫瑰
[41:44] She is your rose. 她是你的玫瑰
[41:46] It is the time that you’ve devoted to her 是你在她身上倾注的时间
[41:48] that makes your rose so important. 让她变得如此重要
[41:51] She is my rose. 她是我的玫瑰
[41:53] You must return to her. 你必须回到她身边
[42:02] Oh, no, are you going to cry? 不 你要哭了吗
[42:06] My taming you has done you no good at all. 我驯服了你 对你却没什么好处
[42:13] Let me make you a present of a secret. 作为礼物 我告诉你一个秘密
[42:17] It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. 只有用心去看 才能看得真切
[42:23] What is essential is invisible to the eye. 真正重要的东西 眼睛是看不见的
[42:30] They won’t be together any more? 他们不会再在一起了吗
[42:33] But they will. 他们会的
[42:36] The Fox, he sees the Little Prince when he looks with his heart. 狐狸只要用心去看 就能看得见小王子
[42:40] If you can do that, you’ll never be lonely again. 如果你做得到 你就永远不会孤单
[42:44] Right. But I’m not lonely. I’ve got you now. 没错 可我现在不孤单啊 有你在了
[42:48] I am so lucky. 我真幸运
[42:50] I thought I’d never find anyone who wanted to hear my story. 我还以为永远也找不到愿意听我讲故事的人了
[42:54] Then you came along. Just in time. 结果你出现了 时机刚好
[42:59] Wait… 等等
[43:01] What do you mean, “Just in time”? 什么叫做 “时机刚好”
[43:06] Well, everyone has to say goodbye sooner or later. 每个人早晚都会 告别的
[43:12] You’re leaving? 你要走吗
[43:14] Well… 这个…
[43:16] What if… What if I get that old plane running? 要是…要是我把那架旧飞机修好了呢
[43:20] And what if it’s time for me to… 要是时间到了…
[43:23] you know, go be with the Little Prince? 我该去找小王子了呢
[43:26] But… 可是…
[43:28] But he already has his rose… 可是他有他的玫瑰了
[43:31] And I need you here. 而我需要你
[43:42] You hungry? 饿了没有
[43:44] I know a great place 我知道一个好地方
[43:45] where we can get free pancakes on your birthday. 生日当天可以吃到免费薄饼
[43:49] But my birthday’s not for two weeks. 可是我两周后才过生日
[43:52] They don’t know that. 他们又不知道
[44:02] It’s… It’s like flying a plane. 这就像开飞机
[44:07] Like the one you crashed? 像你开毁的那次吗
[44:10] Exactly! 没错
[44:56] What! 怎么回事
[45:06] Pull over. 靠边停下
[45:20] – Do you have a driver’s licence? – No. -你有驾照吗 -没有
[45:24] – A learner’s permit? – No. -实习驾照呢 -没有
[45:26] How old are you? Hi, Officer. 你多大了 你好警官
[45:28] You obviously started your car, again. 显然你把车又 开出来了
[45:32] Yeah… 是啊
[45:32] Good afternoon, Officer. If I may interject for a moment? 下午好 警官 我可以插句话吗
[45:36] Did you know it’s my birthday? 你知道吗 今天是我生日
[45:43] – Mom, I can… – Wait for me inside. -妈妈 听我… -里面等我
[45:45] – But… – Now. -但是… -快点
[45:48] Madam, I’m very sorry to pull you out from work. 女士 我很抱歉打断你的工作
[45:51] Apparently, they were going to get pancakes… 显然他们想去吃薄饼…
[45:55] – Would you like to speak to him? – Yes… -你想找他谈谈吗 -是的
[45:58] No! No! No! No! 不 不 不 不
[46:10] Mr. Fox! 狐狸先生
[46:13] According to this, you’re still in bed. Asleep. 按照计划 你现在应该在床上 睡觉
[46:17] Yesterday. 看看昨天
[46:19] Your “friend” doesn’t even have a driver’s licence. 你的”朋友”连驾照都没有
[46:22] Oh, no. They took it away 不 是被没收了
[46:24] after the fourth time he drove away with the gas pump attached. 因为他四次没拔管子就把车开出来了
[46:30] You could have been killed! 你可能被他害死的
[46:32] – Mom, I can explain… – No, no, you mean you can lie. -妈妈 听我解释 -不 你那是说谎
[46:35] – But… – You’ve been lying to me, -可… -你一直在骗我
[46:36] you’ve lied to the police officer. 你还骗了警察
[46:38] Oh, yes, right, before I forget, happy birthday. 对了 趁我还没忘记 祝你生日快乐
[46:42] You’ve even managed to lie to your life plan! 你还想着法地在人生计划上作假
[46:45] That? That’s just one board full of magnets! 那个 那就是一块吸满磁贴的白板
[46:48] Something I think you care about more than me. 比起我你更在乎它
[46:50] You’re wrong. 你错了
[46:52] I care about it as much as I care about you. 你和它我都很在乎
[46:55] It is you. 这就是你
[46:56] This is your life 这是你的人生
[46:58] and I’m the only one taking any responsibility for it! 要对此负责的人只有我
[47:01] That’s your version of my life, not mine! 那是你想要我过的人生 不是我想要的
[47:04] If you were ever around, you’d see that! 如果你有陪在我身边的话 你就会明白
[47:07] You know full well why I have to work so hard. 你很清楚我为什么这么努力工作
[47:11] You’re just like him now. 你现在变得和他一样了
[47:13] Too busy, always working. 太忙了 一直在工作
[47:16] How long until you completely disappear? 离你完全消失还有多久
[47:24] “I believe that for his escape “我想他大概是利用
[47:26] “he took advantage of the migration of a flock of wild birds?” “一群野鸟迁徙的机会跑出来的”
[47:30] No, no! 不要 不要
[47:32] OK, OK, enough of this nonsense. 好了好了 不许再胡闹了
[47:34] You have two weeks to focus on what is essential. 你有两周时间用来专心学习
[47:36] But, Mom! 可是 妈妈
[49:53] Let’s look for a well. 我们去找口水井吧
[50:30] The stars are beautiful 星星之所以耀眼
[50:32] because of a flower that cannot be seen. 是因为有一朵人们看不见的花
[50:42] What makes the desert beautiful 沙漠之所以美丽
[50:44] is that somewhere it hides a well. 是因为有一口藏在角落里的井
[50:49] In the moonlight, 借着月光
[50:50] I looked at his pale forehead, his closed eyes, 我看向他苍白的额头 紧闭的双眼
[50:54] his locks of hair that trembled in the wind. 还有那随风飘动的绺绺头发
[50:58] And I said to myself, 我对自己说道
[50:59] “What I see here is nothing but a shell. “我所看到的都只是表象
[51:04] “What is most important is what is invisible.” “最重要的其实是看不见的”
[51:20] We found a well at daybreak. 我们在黎明时分发现了一口水井
[51:30] The men where you live 你们那个地方的人
[51:31] grow thousands of roses 种下成千上万朵的玫瑰
[51:33] and they do not find what they are looking for. 却不去寻找他们真正渴望的东西
[51:38] What they are looking for could be found in a single rose, 他们真正渴望的东西也许就在一朵玫瑰里
[51:42] or a little water. 也许就在一点水里
[52:15] Hold your horses. 稍等一下
[52:19] Let’s go look for a well. 我们去找口水井吧
[52:21] No. No. Listen. 不 不 你听我说
[52:23] I made a big mistake the other day. 我那天犯了个大错
[52:27] You can’t come over here any more. 你不能再来这里了
[52:29] – It’s OK. This will be the last time. – What? -没关系 这是最后一次 -什么
[52:31] Come on and let’s get that plane running! 我们去让那架飞机飞起来吧
[52:38] I think if you guys managed to walk into the desert and find a well, 既然你们有办法走到沙漠中找到水井
[52:41] then we can go and find the Little Prince. 那我们就能找到小王子
[52:45] He’ll be able to help us. 他能帮助我们
[52:47] Wait… Wait, little one. 等等 等等 小家伙
[52:50] We can’t just take off. 我们不能就这么出发
[52:52] You’re right. 你说得对
[52:54] We’re gonna have to fix our wings first. 我们得先修好机翼
[52:56] No, no. 不 不
[52:57] I’m sorry, but… 抱歉 只是…
[52:59] When the moment does come for me to leave, 如果真到了我要离开的时候
[53:03] I have to go alone. 我必须独自离开
[53:07] But I won’t be any trouble, 可我不会添麻烦的
[53:10] and I won’t take up much room in the plane. I promise. 我在飞机里也占不了多少地方 我保证
[53:13] Don’t go without me. 你不要一个人走
[53:17] I think it’s time I told you the end of the story. 我想该告诉你故事的结局了
[53:25] That evening, I finished fixing my plane 那天晚上 我终于修好了我的飞机
[53:28] and I went to find the Little Prince. 之后我去找小王子
[53:30] I shall be there tonight. Wait for me. 我今晚会去那里 等着我
[53:33] You’re sure I won’t suffer too long? 你保证我不会疼很久吗
[53:46] Did you shoot it? 你打中它了吗
[53:48] No, it disappeared among the stones. 没有 它消失在石堆里了
[53:50] What happened? 怎么回事
[53:53] Somehow, he knew that I had fixed my plane. 不知怎么 他知道我修好了飞机
[54:01] I, too, am going back home today. 我今天也要回家去
[54:03] It is much farther. 我家要远得多
[54:05] It is much more difficult. 回家也难得多
[54:08] I am afraid. 我很害怕
[54:14] I can’t believe I’ll never hear you laugh again. 我无法相信我再也听不到你的笑声了
[54:18] I’m going to make you a present. 我来送你一件礼物
[54:22] In one of those stars, I shall be living. 在那么多星星中 我会住在其中的一颗
[54:25] In one of them, I shall be laughing. 在那么多星星中 我会在某处畅然欢笑
[54:28] And so, when you look up at the sky at night, 这样一来 当你仰望星空的时候
[54:31] it’ll be as if all the stars are laughing. 就会觉得好像所有星星都在欢笑
[54:42] Tonight, do not come. 今晚 别来找我
[54:44] You didn’t let him go? Not to the Snake! 你没有让他走吧 至少不要让他去见蛇
[54:48] It wasn’t my choice. 我也没有办法
[54:51] It was time for goodbye. 是时候道别了
[54:55] You understand it is too far. 你知道的 回家的路太远
[54:58] I cannot carry this body with me. 我无法带着肉身同行
[55:01] It will be like an old abandoned shell. 就像抛弃老贝壳一样
[55:04] There is nothing sad about old shells. 这没有什么可悲伤的
[55:20] – Here’s the place. – I shall not leave you. -就在这里 -我不会走开的
[55:49] But… 可是…
[55:52] But… 可是…
[56:01] You said he’s up there, didn’t you? 你说过他在天上 不是吗
[56:04] Back with his rose? 回到了他的玫瑰身边
[56:05] Well… 这个…
[56:07] It is as he said. 他是这样说的
[56:09] I look at the stars and I hear him laughing. 我望向星空就会听到他的笑声
[56:12] But you don’t know for sure? 可是你也不确定吧
[56:16] It would comfort me very much to know for sure, 能确定的话我当然高兴
[56:19] but instead, I choose to believe he is up there. 然而 我选择相信他活在那里
[56:28] Is that what you want me to do when you go? 你离开时也希望我这样做吗
[56:31] Just look up to the stars 只是抬头看向星空
[56:33] and make believe that you’re not gone? “选择相信”你还没有离开
[56:36] But… 但是…
[56:38] If you look with your heart, I’ll always be with you. 如果你用心去看 我就会常在你的左右
[56:42] It’s… It’s just like I know 就像…就像我会知道
[56:44] the Little Prince will always be with his rose. 小王子会一直守护他的玫瑰一样
[56:47] But you can’t know for sure. 可是你又无法知道真相
[56:50] What if he’s not back with his rose? 要是他没有回到他的玫瑰身边呢
[56:53] – What if he’s all grown up and alone? – But… -要是他独自长大了呢 -可是…
[56:55] What if he’s lost and he’s forgotten everything? 要是他迷失了 忘记一切了呢
[56:59] Wait… Wait… Wait… Sweetheart. 等等 等等 等等 我的宝贝
[57:01] The Little Prince will never forget. 小王子永远不会忘记一切
[57:04] He’ll always be up there for us, to help us. 他会一直在天上 帮助我们
[57:07] I don’t want his help. I hate the Little Prince! 我不想要他的帮助 我讨厌小王子
[57:11] I wasted my whole summer on the Little Prince! 我的整个暑假都浪费在了小王子身上
[57:13] I wish you had never told me this stupid story. 我好希望你没给我讲过这个荒唐故事
[57:52] It comes to a rainny day 今天有雨
[57:54] and this weather has caused 32 people to be late for work. 受天气影响32人上班迟到
[57:57] Efficiency of the city fell by 0.4%. 城市整体效率下降了0.4%
[58:10] Oh, what… Oh, dear! 怎么回…天哪
[58:21] Honey, where… 宝贝 你要去…
[58:28] No! No, you won’t… 不 不 你别…
[58:47] Sweetie, no… 宝贝 不要…
[59:11] Sweetie, stop! What are you doing? 宝贝 快停下 你在干什么
[59:25] Stop! You can’t go! 别走 你不能走
[59:27] Please, I need you here! 求求你了 我需要你
[59:30] No! 不要
[59:31] Please! Please! You’ve got to let me see him! 求求你们 让我看他一眼
[59:34] What happened to him? Is he gonna be OK? 他怎么了 会没事吗
[59:45] So… 我说…
[59:48] Let’s not forget, tomorrow’s an important day. 不要忘了 明天是个重要日子
[1:00:28] The Aviator needs you. 飞行员需要你
[1:00:33] I’m gonna find you. 我要去找到你
[1:02:03] Do you know how to fly a plane? 你会开飞机吗
[1:02:08] Yeah, I didn’t think so. 好吧 我想你也不会
[1:02:12] OK, well… 好吧 那么…
[1:02:19] Yes! Yeah, I can do this. 好的 没错 我可以的
[1:02:23] Here, hold these. 来 你拿着这个
[1:03:44] I think I’ve got the hang of it now. 我想我现在会开了
[1:04:11] I’ve got you! 抓住你了
[1:04:25] Where are the stars? 星星都在哪里
[1:04:31] What is that? 那是什么
[1:04:36] A star? 星星吗
[1:04:39] Wait a minute. That’s no star. 等一下 那不是星星
[1:05:09] The Aviator never mentioned this place. 飞行员从没提到过这个地方
[1:05:18] Could it be? 会是他吗
[1:05:22] It’s him! It’s him! 是他 是他
[1:05:24] What is he doing here? 他在这做什么
[1:05:27] Buckle up. 系好安全带
[1:05:44] We need a gap. 我们需要一块空地
[1:05:48] I think I see one up ahead. 前面也许可以
[1:05:57] Prepare for landing. 准备着陆
[1:06:05] We did it! 成功了
[1:06:29] That wasn’t too bad. 还不算太糟嘛
[1:06:32] Look! Up there. 看 那上面
[1:06:47] Step out of the vehicle. 你下来
[1:06:50] I said step out of the vehicle. 我让你下来
[1:06:53] I’m very sorry, Officer. If I could just explain… 我很抱歉 警官 请你听我解释…
[1:06:55] Keep your hands where I can see them. 把手放在我能看见的地方
[1:07:04] Unsafe speeding. Unsafe lane changes. 危险超速 危险变道
[1:07:08] – Unsafe everything. – What? -一切行为都很危险 -什么
[1:07:09] Running multiple red lights. 多次闯红灯
[1:07:11] Please, I’m just trying to find my friend… 求你了 我在找我的朋友
[1:07:12] Destruction of city property. 毁坏城市财产
[1:07:14] Well, a friend of a friend. We’ve never officially met. 是朋友的朋友 我们其实还没见过
[1:07:17] No use of turn signals. No signals at all. 不打转向灯 根本没有转向灯
[1:07:20] I’m just gonna grab him and take him home. 我只想找到他 带他回家
[1:07:23] Attempted kidnapping! Add that to the list. 绑架未遂 把这个也写上
[1:07:26] Attempted kidnapping. 绑架未遂
[1:07:30] Hey, are you… 你是不是…
[1:07:37] The Conceited Man. 虚荣男
[1:07:40] Disobeying a uniformed officer of the law, no less. 居然还违抗身穿制服的执法警察
[1:07:44] Me! 也就是我
[1:07:46] Wait. 等等
[1:07:47] – Why are you not on your planet? – Oh, you… -你怎么没在自己的星球上 -你…
[1:07:53] – Why are you so small? – Because I’m a child. -你怎么这么小 -因为我是小孩
[1:07:59] That is absolutely not allowed here. 这里绝对不允许有小孩
[1:08:02] Let’s go! 快走
[1:08:07] Not so fast! 别急着走
[1:08:16] Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[1:08:18] That’s right. Go on. 没错 继续
[1:08:30] We’re gonna need a disguise. 我们需要乔装打扮一下
[1:08:53] Excuse me. Pardon me. 不好意思 不好意思
[1:08:55] Sorry. Can I…? Sorry. 抱歉 能不能…抱歉
[1:09:00] Here are my subjects. 我的臣民来了
[1:09:02] Approach. 走上前来
[1:09:03] Is that the King? 是那个国王吗
[1:09:06] – 67th floor. – As you wish. -67楼 -如你所愿
[1:09:07] – 27th floor. – Granted. -27楼 -准许
[1:09:09] – 14th floor. – Certainly. -14楼 -可以
[1:09:10] – 142nd floor. – Of course. -142楼 -好的
[1:09:12] – 34th floor. – Happily. -34楼 -乐意之至
[1:09:16] Oh, no. 不是吧
[1:09:20] Top floor, please. 劳驾 顶楼
[1:09:24] What? Top floor? 什么 顶楼
[1:09:27] When conditions are favorable? Your… Your Majesty? 如果条件成熟的话 陛下
[1:09:36] Conditions are favorable. 条件已经成熟
[1:09:42] It is done. 到了
[1:10:06] There he is! 他在那里
[1:10:14] – Little Prince! Little Prince! – What? -小王子 小王子 -干嘛
[1:10:21] – I’m so sorry. – I’m OK. -太对不起了 -我没事
[1:10:25] My shin. 我的小腿
[1:10:26] – Are you OK? – Yes. Yes. -你没事吧 -没事 没事
[1:10:28] No, I was just… I was just taking a little break, that’s all. 我只是…只是稍微休息一下而已
[1:10:33] – I thought you were someone else. – You did? -我把你当成别人了 -是吗
[1:10:36] That’s great! That’s great. 那太好了 那太好了
[1:10:39] Please don’t report me. 请不要举报我
[1:10:41] Break’s over. See? I’m working. 休息结束 看见了吗 我在工作
[1:10:45] Work, work, work, work. 工作 工作 工作 工作
[1:10:46] No need to report me. 用不着举报我
[1:10:49] I don’t think it was him. 我觉得那不是他
[1:10:51] What are we going to do now? 我们现在要怎么办
[1:10:55] Mr. Prince? 王子先生
[1:11:00] Can it be? 会是他吗
[1:11:02] Excuse me? 打扰一下
[1:11:08] Oh, man! Darn it! 不是吧 真该死
[1:11:12] I think you dropped this. 我想你落下了这个
[1:11:14] My badge! 我的证件
[1:11:16] – Catastrophe. – It is him. -简直就是灾难 -是他
[1:11:20] – Can I… – What happened to you? -可以… -你怎么了
[1:11:22] Give me that. Please. 把它给我 拜托
[1:11:24] The Aviator’s not going to like this. 飞行员可不想看到你这样
[1:11:27] – You’re not supposed to… – Give it! – …be like this. -你不该是… -给我 -这样子的
[1:11:29] Come on, give me that! 快点 把它给我
[1:11:31] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:11:34] How does this work? This works with a gong. 这东西怎么弄 应该有闹铃吧
[1:11:37] I’m working. See? 我在工作 看见了吗
[1:11:38] I’m being essential. 我在让自己显得重要
[1:11:40] – Wait, stop! – No, no, no, don’t talk to me. -等等 停下 -别别别 别跟我说话
[1:11:42] I know who you are! 我知道你是谁
[1:11:44] You’re the Little Prince, and you’re afraid of baobabs! 你是小王子 你害怕猴面包树
[1:11:46] No… I’m Mr. Prince, the Maintenance Man. 不 我是王子先生 我是维修工
[1:11:49] And I’m afraid of the Businessman. 我害怕的是商人
[1:11:50] You’ve been with an aviator in a desert. 你和一个飞行员在沙漠里面度过一段时光
[1:11:52] He drew you a sheep! 他还给你画了一只绵羊
[1:11:53] Oh, you’ve asked too many questions! 你问的问题太多了
[1:11:54] You also travel with a flock of migrating birds. 你还随着一群迁徙的鸟到处旅行
[1:11:57] Go away. Excuse me! I am very busy. 走开 不好意思 我很忙的
[1:12:00] You tamed a fox. A fox like him! 你还驯服了一只狐狸 像他一样的狐狸
[1:12:03] Never had a pet. 我没养过宠物
[1:12:04] He wasn’t your pet, 他不是你的宠物
[1:12:05] he was your friend. 他是你的朋友
[1:12:07] Well, does it look like I have time for friends? 你看我有时间交朋友吗
[1:12:10] I’m working! 我要工作
[1:12:13] No! 不要啊
[1:12:16] That was my last brush! 那是我最后一把刷子
[1:12:19] I’m going to get fired. 我要被解雇了
[1:12:21] This was my last chance. 这是我最后一次机会
[1:12:23] This is so unfair! I was just doing… doing my job! 真不公平 我只是在 好好工作
[1:12:27] – Actually, there’s one more… – Thank you. -其实 这里还有一把 -谢谢
[1:12:30] – Now I have to get back to work. – Wait! -我得继续干活了 -等等
[1:12:33] You know what? You’re slowing down my productivity! 你知道吗 你在拉低我的工作效率
[1:12:35] You had a rose! 你曾拥有一朵玫瑰
[1:12:38] – A what? – A rose. -一朵什么 -一朵玫瑰
[1:12:41] A really beautiful one. Miraculous even. 一朵非常美丽的玫瑰 堪称奇迹
[1:12:44] One that was unique in all the world. 世界上唯一的存在
[1:12:48] You know, I’ve heard quite enough of this nonsense. 够了够了 不想再听你胡说了
[1:12:50] I have to work. Thank you. 我得工作 谢谢
[1:12:52] You’ve forgotten everything! 你忘记了一切
[1:12:55] I’m very busy with matters of consequences. 重要的是我很忙
[1:12:57] You’ve become just another grown-up! 你也和那些大人一样了
[1:12:59] Give me that. 还给我
[1:13:04] No! 不
[1:13:11] Why did you do that? 你干嘛要这样
[1:13:14] Why did you do… 你干嘛要…
[1:13:17] It’s all right, I don’t need to cry. 没事的 我不哭
[1:13:19] I don’t need to cry. I’m a grown-up. I’m a grown man. 我不要哭 我是大人了 我是男人了
[1:13:25] My brushes got knocked over. I don’t need to cry. 我的刷子掉了而已 我不要哭
[1:13:29] I don’t need to cry. 我不要哭
[1:13:40] Blow. 用力擤
[1:13:46] Wait a minute, why are you so short? 等等 你怎么这么矮
[1:13:49] – Are you really old? – What? -你很老了吗 -什么
[1:13:51] No! I’m a child. 不 我是一个小孩
[1:13:54] Just like you’re supposed to be. 你也本该是个小孩
[1:13:56] You’re a child? 你是个小孩吗
[1:13:58] Children are certainly very very very odd. 小孩子真的非常非常非常奇怪
[1:14:02] This is not good. 情况不妙
[1:14:04] I think I know someone who can help. 我想有一个人能帮上忙
[1:14:10] Are you sure about this? 真要这样做吗
[1:14:21] Mr. Prince, 王子先生
[1:14:23] what a pleasant surprise. 难得看到你啊
[1:14:29] This child needs your help. 这个小孩需要你的帮助
[1:14:32] Does she? 是吗
[1:14:35] Here, we don’t normally allow little dogs. 我们这里 一般不让带狗进去
[1:14:39] But for you, we will make an exception, won’t we? 不过是你的话 那就破次例吧
[1:14:45] Delightful. 太好了
[1:14:46] Come in, come in! 进来吧 进来吧
[1:14:50] So how have you been? Things good? 你怎么样 还顺利吗
[1:14:54] I love my job, cleaning the roof. 我很喜欢我的工作 清洁屋顶
[1:14:56] That’s wonderful. 那敢情好
[1:15:07] – Anything inessential… – Must be made essential. -无用之物… -都要变成有用之才
[1:15:10] Well done, Mr. Prince. 很好 王子先生
[1:15:16] You see, it’s really a magnificent thing 你看 这些家伙确实非常了得
[1:15:19] the Businessman has created here. 全拜商人所赐
[1:15:21] You might even call it a work of art. 这里简直就是鬼斧神工
[1:15:24] But of course, you’d be wrong. 当然 你可能想错了
[1:15:27] Very very wrong. 大错特错
[1:15:30] Nothing so trivial as that. 没有什么比那玩意更微不足道了
[1:15:32] My plane! 我的飞机
[1:15:32] It’s much more important. Much more essential. 这里有着更为重要的东西
[1:15:38] No! Wait! 不要 等等
[1:15:40] How could you? You said you would help. 你怎么可以这样 你说你会帮我的
[1:15:43] I am. That’s how they helped me! 我在帮你啊 他们就是这样帮我的
[1:15:47] Mr. Prince! 王子先生
[1:15:49] It seems that you’ve finally done something… 看来你终于做了一件
[1:15:56] right! 正确的事
[1:15:58] You will tell the Businessman, won’t you? 你会告诉商人的吧
[1:15:59] How essential I’ve been? 说我有多重要
[1:16:01] Yes, I most certainly will. 我一定会的
[1:16:06] The Businessman told me about this 商人跟我说这是你随身带着的
[1:16:08] evidence of childhood you brought with you. 证明你童年的东西
[1:16:11] – Please! Those are important! – No! -求你了 那东西很重要 -不
[1:16:14] There is nothing essential in here at all. 这里根本没有重要的东西
[1:16:19] It is time 是时候
[1:16:22] to grow up. 长大了
[1:16:23] 成才之路 基础指导手册
[1:16:28] How could everything essential fit into just one book? 一本书里怎么可能写下所有成才方法
[1:16:31] It is incredibly succinct. 因为它极其简洁
[1:16:34] And single-spaced. 而且排版紧凑
[1:16:36] So what? I’m supposed to read this over and over and over, 那又怎样 所以我要反复反复反复读它
[1:16:38] until I’m old? 直到我变老吗
[1:16:40] Not at all. 当然不是
[1:16:42] Here, we take a more accelerated approach to growing up. 在这里 我们要用更加快速的方法长大
[1:16:49] Isn’t that right, Mr. Prince? 对不对啊 王子先生
[1:16:52] No, never mind. 还是算了
[1:16:54] Look at that blank look, 看他那茫然的表情
[1:16:55] you’ve forgotten everything, haven’t you? 你已经全都忘了吧
[1:17:04] Now, you’re going to feel a slight pinch. Just relax. 你只会感到一点点痛 放松就好
[1:17:08] Yes! Yes! Yes! Please sign there. 好了好了好了 在这签字
[1:17:10] A consent form releasing myself, the Businessman, 我同意免除我本人 商人
[1:17:13] – and the corporation from all liability – Help! -以及这家公司的全部责任 -救命
[1:17:15] in case of accidental death or dismemberment 如在过程之中意外死亡或是遭到肢解
[1:17:17] during the centralising process. Right. 免除以上三方责任 好了
[1:17:20] I’m trying to help you! 我这是在帮你
[1:17:22] You’re going to make a wonderful grown-up. 你会成为一个很出色的大人
[1:17:27] Leave them! 不许碰
[1:17:31] I said, leave them! 我说了 不许碰
[1:17:33] Act your age, Mr. Prince! 成熟点吧 王子先生
[1:17:36] Remember, you are a graduate of my class. 记住 你是从我这里毕业的
[1:17:41] Stop! What do you think you’re doing? 住手 你想要干什么
[1:17:49] Return to your desk, please. 请你回到座位上
[1:18:00] Oh, I didn’t think that through. 我没有考虑到这点
[1:18:02] The Businessman is going to be very disappointed in me. 商人肯定会对我非常失望的
[1:18:06] Thank you. But why? 谢谢 为什么啊
[1:18:09] I never knew what this was, or where I even got it, 我从不知道这是什么 哪里捡的
[1:18:12] but I thought maybe it was important… 就觉得它很重要
[1:18:16] Your sheep! 你的绵羊
[1:18:17] My sheep? 我的绵羊
[1:18:20] I don’t get it. 我不明白
[1:18:21] The Aviator gave it to you 这是飞行员画给你的
[1:18:23] in the desert on Earth, 在地球的那片沙漠中
[1:18:24] to eat the baobabs. 让小羊吃猴面包树
[1:18:26] – Catastrophe. – Catastrophe. -简直就是灾难 -简直就是灾难
[1:18:28] That’s right. 没错
[1:18:29] The Aviator drew all of these for you. 这些都是飞行员画给你的
[1:18:32] – He really needs you right now. – Me? He needs me? -他现在很需要你 -我 他需要我
[1:18:39] Growing up is not the problem. Forgetting is. 长大不是问题所在 遗忘才是
[1:18:47] I have an idea. 我有主意了
[1:18:49] We’re just gonna need… My plane! 我们只要…我的飞机
[1:18:55] There it is! 它在那里
[1:18:57] It’s OK. 还是好的
[1:19:06] Hurry! 赶快过去
[1:19:33] We did it! 我们成功了
[1:19:40] Oh no! 不是吧
[1:19:47] Which button? 要按哪个
[1:19:54] No, no… 不 不
[1:20:22] Yes! 搞定
[1:20:25] We can catch it on top of the next pile! 我们可以在后面那堆东西上面登上飞机
[1:20:28] Wait! Where’s Mr. Prince? 等等 王子先生呢
[1:20:41] I remember these. 我记得这些
[1:20:44] The stars. 星星
[1:20:46] What are they all doing here? 它们在这里做什么
[1:20:54] The stars are beautiful. 星星之所以耀眼
[1:20:56] The stars are beautiful 星星之所以耀眼
[1:20:59] because of a flower that cannot be seen. 是因为有一朵人们看不见的花
[1:21:04] Because of a flower that cannot be seen? 是因为有一朵人们看不见的花
[1:21:06] Your rose! 你的玫瑰
[1:21:08] I have a rose… 我有一朵玫瑰…
[1:21:11] I see you’ve found my collection, 看来你已找到了我的收藏
[1:21:14] 501,622,731 stars. 501622731颗星星
[1:21:20] You? You did this? 你 这是你干的
[1:21:22] But you’re supposed to just count the stars. 但是你应该只负责数星星啊
[1:21:25] “Own.” Say it with me. “Own. “ 拥有 跟着我说一遍 拥有
[1:21:27] I own the stars. 我拥有这些星星
[1:21:32] Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[1:21:35] They used to be merely little golden objects in the sky 以前 它们只是挂在天上闪闪发光
[1:21:39] that set lazy men to idle dreaming. 徒让懒人做白日梦
[1:21:43] But now, the stars have finally been made essential. 现在 终于有人让这些星星变得有用
[1:21:48] Where did you get that? 那东西是哪里来的
[1:21:51] She’s curious. 她好奇上了
[1:21:53] Isn’t that just like a child? 这难道不像小孩子吗
[1:21:58] Oh, no! 不
[1:21:59] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:22:00] All right! All right! Enough. 好了好了 够了
[1:22:02] – Thank you. – All right! -谢谢 -够了
[1:22:04] Enough! 够了
[1:22:08] What are you going to do with all the stars? 你要拿这些星星做什么
[1:22:11] Don’t worry, my little girl. 别担心 小女孩
[1:22:14] I put the stars to good use. 我把它们都用在了对的地方
[1:22:35] There. You see? 看 明白了吗
[1:22:36] The inessential has become perfectly essential. 无用之物都变成了有用之才
[1:22:40] How it should be for all things! 世间一切都要这样才对
[1:22:43] Take her back to the classroom. 把她带回教室
[1:22:44] Make sure no one interferes. 不要让任何人打扰
[1:22:47] – Stop it! Put me down. I can’t… – Stop wriggling! -住手 放开我 我… -别挣扎了
[1:22:50] – Don’t let them do this to me. – You won’t get away. -别让他们这样对我 -你是逃不掉的
[1:22:53] – Wait. – Wait? -等等 -等等
[1:22:55] I’ve given you 371 jobs, 我给过你371份工作
[1:22:58] and you have been fired from 370 of them. 你居然被炒了370次
[1:23:01] I think it’s time you get back to work, my little failure. 我想你现在应该回去工作了 你个废物
[1:23:06] – No! please, please, you’ve got to let me… – Stop wriggling. -不 我求求你 放开… -别挣扎了
[1:23:11] Stop! 住手
[1:23:12] – Take your hands off her. – What? Stop? -放开她 -什么 住手
[1:23:16] I’m… I’m not a failure. I’m… 我…我不是废物…
[1:23:19] I’m the Little Prince. 我是小王子
[1:23:21] What? 什么
[1:23:23] He thinks he’s little, and a prince! 他觉得自己小 还是个王子
[1:23:31] Wonderful. 真是精彩
[1:23:32] Look at me! I’m a bumble bee. 你们看我 我还是大黄蜂呢
[1:23:35] What are you? A duck? 那你是什么 鸭子吗
[1:23:42] He’s hopeless. 真是不可救药
[1:23:45] I’m not hopeless, I’m hopeful! 我才没有不可救药 我的未来充满希望
[1:23:49] That’s right! I’m full of hope! 没错 我的未来光明着呢
[1:23:52] And I love a rose! 我还爱着一朵玫瑰
[1:23:54] And she loves me, and she is waiting for me! 她也爱我 她在等着我呢
[1:23:56] So… 所以…
[1:23:58] I don’t think I want to work for you any more. 我不想再给你打工了
[1:24:01] And… 而且
[1:24:03] I quit! 我不干了
[1:24:08] I quit! 我不干了
[1:24:17] That pile! 从那上去
[1:24:23] When are you going to forget about being a child? 你什么时候才会失去童心
[1:24:27] Never! 绝不
[1:24:31] Sorry, Mr. Prince! 对不起 王子先生
[1:24:32] No, no, it’s my fault. 不不 是我的错
[1:24:34] My face shouldn’t have been there. 我的脸不该在那里待着
[1:24:51] I’m scared. 我好害怕
[1:25:05] Get in! Get in! 快进去 快进去
[1:25:09] Hang on! 抓紧了
[1:25:22] – I’ll be right back! – Where are you going? -我去去就回 -你要去哪里
[1:25:23] Wait! What are you doing? 等等 你要干什么去
[1:25:28] That’s not good. 情况不妙
[1:25:37] I will grow up, but I’ll never be a grown-up like you! 我会长大的 但不会长成你这样的大人
[1:26:12] Oh, no! 糟糕
[1:26:21] Got you! 抓住你了
[1:26:32] I got you, too. 还有你
[1:27:02] Wonderful. 好漂亮
[1:27:14] This is very very very bad for business. 这下生意不好做了
[1:27:22] That was amazing! 干得漂亮
[1:27:27] The stars are back. 星星回到天上了
[1:27:30] I forgot how beautiful they are. 我都忘记它们有多美了
[1:27:34] – Look! Asteroid 325! – You’re remembering! -你看 325号小行星 -你想起来了
[1:27:38] And 326! 还有326号
[1:27:41] And 327! 327号
[1:27:43] And 328! 328号
[1:27:45] It’s working! It’s working! 都正常了 都正常了
[1:27:48] Look! B612! 瞧 B612
[1:27:53] The baobabs. 猴面包树
[1:28:00] Your rose! She’s there! 你的玫瑰 她在那里
[1:28:03] Hold on! 抓紧了
[1:28:04] You’re not gonna try and land, are you? 你不是要着陆吧
[1:28:08] No, no, no, no! No, no, no! Stop! Stop! Turn around! Stop! 不不不不 停下停下 调头 停下
[1:28:19] What’s happening? 怎么回事
[1:28:22] We’re… We’re falling. 我们…要掉下去了
[1:28:27] – Where are you going now? – Sit still. -你现在要去哪 -坐稳了
[1:28:30] Oh, Jesus. 天啊
[1:28:52] Let’s go. 走
[1:29:15] Over here! Over here! I found her! 这边这边 我找到她了
[1:29:23] Look. 看
[1:29:25] My rose. 我的玫瑰
[1:29:35] It’s her. 是她
[1:29:53] No… 不…
[1:30:06] No… 不…
[1:30:16] No, how can this be? 怎么会这样
[1:30:22] I’m so sorry. 我好难过
[1:30:27] You’re supposed to be with her. 你本该陪在她身边的
[1:30:33] I’m gonna lose him, too. 而我也要失去他了
[1:30:38] And grow up. 独自长大
[1:30:41] And forget all about him. 忘记关于他的一切
[1:30:45] Forget it all, forever. 全部都会忘记 永永远远
[1:30:51] I don’t want to lose him. 我不想失去他
[1:30:55] Don’t cry. 别哭
[1:31:00] How can you not be crying? 你怎么没有哭
[1:31:33] I can see her. 我可以看到她
[1:31:42] She was not a common rose. 她不是一朵寻常玫瑰
[1:31:45] She was the only one of her kind in the whole universe. 全宇宙只有她这一朵玫瑰
[1:31:51] I remember her. 我记得她
[1:31:53] I remember all of it. 所有一切我都记得
[1:31:55] She’s not gone. 她没有消失
[1:31:57] She’s still here? 她还在这里
[1:32:00] It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. 只有用心去看 才能看得真切
[1:32:08] He’ll always be with me. 他会一直在我身边
[1:32:12] I understand now. 我终于明白了
[1:32:26] – Please tell the Aviator I remember him! – I will! -请告诉飞行员我记得他 -我会的
[1:32:31] Don’t forget. 不要忘了
[1:32:32] I won’t! 我不会的
[1:32:33] I won’t forget any of it! I promise. 所有一切我都不会忘的 我发誓
[1:33:13] Sweetie? 宝贝
[1:33:14] Yeah? 干嘛
[1:33:16] – We’re late. – What? No, we’re not. -要迟到了 -什么 不会的啊
[1:33:19] We need to stop by the hospital before school. 去学校之前我们要去趟医院
[1:33:27] 122 123 124… 122, 123, 124…
[1:33:34] OK. 到了
[1:34:39] You’re here. 你来了
[1:34:43] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:34:46] I’m so sorry for what I said. 我为之前的话道歉
[1:34:50] I don’t even remember. 我都不记得了
[1:34:54] That’s sweet. 那太好了
[1:34:55] No, I don’t even remember who you are. 不 连你我也不记得了
[1:35:02] I got you, didn’t I? 骗到你了 对吧
[1:35:08] I’ve got something to show you. 我给你看样东西
[1:35:26] You did this? 你做的吗
[1:35:34] All my drawings, all in order? 我画的所有画 都按顺序装订好了
[1:35:42] This is so wonderful. 实在是太棒了
[1:35:50] Sweetheart. 我的宝贝
[1:35:54] “You run the risk of weeping a little “如果你被人驯服了
[1:35:56] “if you let yourself get tamed.” “就可能会有流泪的那天”
[1:36:05] You’re gonna make a wonderful grown-up. 你会成为一个很出色的大人
[1:36:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:36:21] Did you see this? 你看过这个了吗
[1:36:29] It’s wonderful. 真棒
[1:36:31] Look. You see? That’s the fox. 你来看 这就是那只狐狸
[1:36:35] My fox. 我的狐狸
[1:38:55] You probably think this is a hat, but it’s not. 你们也许会认为这是一顶帽子 但它不是
2015年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Lady and the Tramp II Scamp’s Adventure(小姐与流浪汉-狗儿逃家记)[2001]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Lucky One(幸运符)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme