Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Little Mermaid II Return to the Sea(小美人鱼2:重返大海)[2000]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Little Mermaid II Return to the Sea(小美人鱼2:重返大海)[2000]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:小美人鱼2:重返大海
英文名称:The Little Mermaid II Return to the Sea
年代:2000

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:47] You are my world 你是我的世界
[00:49] My darling 亲爱的
[00:51] What a wonderful world I see 我所见过最美好的世界
[00:56] You are the song I’m singing 你是我唱的歌曲
[01:00] You’re my beautiful Melody 你是我美丽的美莉缇
[01:08] 小美人鱼2 回到大海
[01:15] Darling we’d better be going 亲爱的我们该走了
[01:17] Look at her, isn’t she glowing 你看她多光彩夺目
[01:18] She looks divine and you look exquisite 她的可爱像你充满光彩
[01:21] – But look at the time – Couldn’t be is it -但别再等了 -应该来得及
[01:23] The crew is awaiting your orders 船员都在等你的命令
[01:25] We’re sailing away from our borders 我们随时都可以航行
[01:27] Steady, boy, steady 稳住了 各位
[01:28] Ahoy there They’re coming 注意他们来了
[01:29] Trumpeters ready Drummers, start drumming 号手们就位 鼓手们就位
[01:35] Down to the sea we go 我们往海里走
[01:36] Down to a world I know 到海洋的尽头
[01:39] There’s never been not ever before 从来都没有一个小孩
[01:41] A child born of sea and shore 海洋和陆地都拥有
[01:43] Down to the sea we go 我们往海里走
[01:45] Down to the world below 我们往水里游
[01:47] A journey to bless a princess-to-be 我为你祝福我小小公主
[01:49] Under the sun 蓝天在上
[01:50] And under the sea 那大海在底
[01:56] Ariel’s coming 艾莉儿来了
[01:57] Ariel’s coming? 艾莉儿来了
[02:00] Ariel’s coming 艾莉儿来了
[02:01] Ariel’s coming? 艾莉儿来了
[02:02] – Ariel’s coming? – Ariel’s coming? -艾莉儿来了 -艾莉儿来了
[02:04] – Ariel’s coming – Ariel’s coming, Ariel’s coming -艾莉儿来了 -艾莉儿来了 艾莉儿来了
[02:11] What’s all the big commotion 海面上亮亮晶晶
[02:13] That’s spreading through the ocean 海底下充满欢欣
[02:14] From sea to shining sea 只有一个原因
[02:17] There is no hesitating 快唱出你的热情
[02:19] Today we celebrating 让我们大声欢迎
[02:21] Ariel’s Melody 艾莉儿的美莉缇
[02:24] Today when Triton’s daughter comes back here to the water 今天川顿的女儿 再回到海里生活
[02:28] We gonna have a spree 我们快乐无比
[02:31] The boat is nearer now 那船儿已来到
[02:33] I think I hear her now Ariel’s Melody 我好像已听到 艾莉儿的美莉缇
[02:51] Up from the sea we rise 我们从海里来
[02:53] Up to the world of skies 天空为我存在
[02:55] There’s never been not ever before 从来就没有
[02:57] A child born of sea and shore 一个小孩 海洋和陆地都能待
[02:59] Up from the sea we rise 我们从海里来
[03:01] Up to the world of skies 天空为我存在
[03:03] Forever to be together as one 永远不忘记 永远在一起
[03:05] Under the sea 在深海底
[03:08] And under the sun 在阳光之下
[03:09] This is your world my darling 这就是你的世界 亲爱的
[03:13] One world, the land and sea 有海洋有陆地
[03:16] My hope for you for always 对你我已别无所求
[03:21] Is that your heart will hold part of me 只要永远对我不忘怀
[03:39] Down to the sea we go 我们往海里走
[03:41] – Up from the sea – Down to the world below -上到海面 -下到海底
[03:45] Together we come forever to be 永远不忘记 永远在一起在
[03:47] Under one sun 阳光下
[03:51] The land and the sea 海洋与陆地
[04:02] My precious Melody, 我珍贵的美莉缇
[04:04] I’m giving you this locket 我送你这个小坠子
[04:06] so that you will never forget that part of your heart 好让你永远不会忘记你的心
[04:09] will always belong to the sea. 有一部份是属于海洋的
[04:34] Melody 美莉缇
[04:39] A party 有派对
[04:41] Ursula’s crazy sister 乌苏拉的疯狂妹妹
[04:43] I didn’t miss the cake and ice cream, did I? 我没有错过蛋糕和冰淇淋 对吧
[04:47] Morgana 莫吉娜
[04:50] Surrender the baby, or I’ll… 马上把宝宝还给我 否则
[04:56] Ursula would have simply loved to have come, 乌苏拉一定很乐意来参加
[04:58] but something came up. 但是有事绊住了
[05:00] Now, what was it? Oh, yes. 对了 我说到哪儿了 哦对
[05:05] You all shish-kebabbed her 你们几个全都在欺侮她
[05:07] One minute you’re on top, the next you’re sushi. 前一分钟你们赢了 但接着你们完了
[05:11] Now, is that fair, Gramps? I ask you. 这位老爷爷我问你 这样公平吗
[05:14] But then, whoever said we had to play fair? 但话说回来 谁说我们得公平来着
[05:20] Oh, Undertow 杜鲨
[05:24] Make way, little mershrimp 你们这些小东西 让开
[05:26] I’m coming through 我要过来了
[05:36] Hand over the trident 交出三叉戟
[05:37] or your precious granddaughter will be shark chow 否则你的宝贝外孙女 就会变成鲨鱼饲料
[05:41] You can have anything you want. 拜托你 你要什么都可以
[05:44] Just don’t harm little Melody. 只求你不要伤害小美莉缇
[05:47] Well, well. 这个嘛
[05:49] I get the trident, 我得到三叉戟
[05:51] avenge poor, unfortunate Ursula, 为我那可怜 而不幸的乌苏拉报仇
[05:55] and gain all the powers of the ocean, 并得到七海所有的权力
[05:58] and it’s not even 10:00. 而现在还不到十点呢
[06:01] Not a bad morning. 很不赖的早晨
[06:07] Hit the deck 快趴下
[06:24] Melody 美莉缇
[06:26] What have you done to me? Look at me 你把我给怎么了 看看我
[06:29] I’m an anchovy Ah 我变成小�鱼了
[06:31] This isn’t the end, Triton It’s just the beginning 事情还没结束呢 这只是开始而已
[06:34] After her 快去追她
[06:40] You’ll never find me 你绝对找不到我
[06:42] But I’ll find you 但是我会找到你
[06:44] and your precious granddaughter 和你的宝贝外孙女
[06:48] We shall not rest until that madwoman is vanquished 那个疯狂女人被消灭之前 绝对不会罢休
[06:52] Find her 去找她
[07:06] I’m sorry. There is no sign of her. She’s vanished. 对不起 都没有她的影子 她消失不见了
[07:12] – We’ll keep trying. – Sweetie, no. -我们会继续试 我们 -不 宝贝
[07:15] Oh, we’ve got to keep Melody away from her. 我们得让美莉缇远离她
[07:18] Until Morgana is found, Melody can’t go in the sea. 在找到莫吉娜之前 美莉缇不可以到海里
[07:24] And neither will I. 我也不能
[07:25] – But, Ariel… – I’m sorry, Flounder. -但艾莉儿 -对不起 小比目鱼
[07:28] But if Morgana is anything like Ursula, she’ll never give up. 但是莫吉娜如果跟乌苏拉一样 她绝对不会放弃的
[07:33] This is the only way. 这是唯一的办法
[07:35] Melody can’t know about merpeople or Atlantica 美莉缇不能知道人鱼 或是亚特兰提卡
[07:40] or even you, Daddy. 甚至是您 爸爸
[07:43] Very well, Ariel. 说得对 艾莉儿
[07:45] You’re right. 你说得对
[07:49] Sebastian, you will watch over her. 赛巴斯丁 你负责看好她
[07:52] Me? 我
[09:11] Melody? 美莉缇
[09:17] Melody? 美莉缇
[09:18] Oh, Carlotta, have you seen Melody? 卡若妲 你有没有看到美莉缇
[09:21] Not since this morning, Your Majesty. 我从早上就没看到 王妃殿下
[09:26] Louis, Melody’s not in here, is she? 路易 美莉缇没有在这里 是吧
[09:29] No, Your Highness, but her birthday cake is. 没有 王妃陛下 但是她的蛋糕在
[09:32] Twelve petite candles. 十二支小蜡烛
[09:34] C’est magnifique 实在太完美了
[09:44] This is gonna be some kind of shindig. 这将会是个很不赖的宴会
[09:48] Yes, sir, a real swanky soiree, as they say. 没错 就像他们说的什么 时髦晚会
[09:52] There’s just one thing missing, the guest of honour 但独独缺了一样东西 晚会的贵宾
[10:01] “Sebastian, you watch over her,” he said. 塞巴斯丁 你负责照顾她 她是我的
[10:06] I’m too old for this 我老的不适合了
[10:08] A crab my age should be retired, getting a tan, 我这个年纪的螃蟹应该退休了
[10:12] playing sea golf, 去日光浴 打海洋高尔夫
[10:14] sipping a tuna colada 喝着鲔鱼鸡尾酒
[10:17] Not baby-sitting another teenager. 不是去照顾另外一个青少女
[10:36] Melody 美莉缇
[10:52] Hey, Scuttle. Hey, Sebastian. What’s kicking? 嗨 史卡托 嘿 赛斯巴丁 有什么新鲜事啊
[10:55] Uh, hat’s kicking? Hmm. Let me see. 新鲜事啊 我看看啊
[11:00] Don’t rush me. 不要催我
[11:01] Ha You know perfectly well what’s kicking. 你很清楚有什么事
[11:04] Now, come along. You gonna be late for the… 不要再玩了 你快来不及参加
[11:12] Sorry, Sebastian. 抱歉 塞巴斯丁
[11:14] Melody, child, how many times do I have to tell you? 美莉缇 孩子 我要告诉你多少次才行
[11:18] It is expressly forbidden for you to be swimming 你绝绝对对不可以在
[11:21] beyond the safety of the sea wall. 安全的海围墙之外游泳
[11:23] Any such swimming is a reckless disregard of the rules, 跑出来游泳 是莽撞又违反规定的
[11:27] don’t you know? 你不知道吗
[11:30] Stop that. 别这样嘛
[11:32] Oh, Sebastian, I can’t help it. 赛巴斯丁 你叫我怎么说呢
[11:34] I just love the sea 我真的好爱大海
[11:36] Hey Come back here 快回来啊
[11:40] You’re just like, 你就像是
[11:43] like your mother. 像你妈一样
[11:52] Hi, Melody. 嗨 美莉缇
[12:40] Trust me 相信我
[12:41] This time I’m sure I’ve got it right. 这一次我确定我弄对了
[12:44] Yeah, that’s what you said last time, and I was sore for a week. 对 你上次也这么说 而我酸痛了一个星期
[12:47] Oh, stop your carping and stand still. 停止抱怨 别再乱动
[12:50] Oh, this is gonna hurt. 这一定会很痛
[13:00] Yes. Yes. Yes 好耶 对了 对了
[13:29] It’s just no use. 这些都没有用
[13:31] The power of the trident is just too strong for me to overcome. 三叉戟的力量太强 我没有办法击败它
[13:37] I bet Ursula could’ve done it. 我敢说乌苏拉就可以
[13:38] What was that you said? 什么 你在那儿嘀咕些什么
[13:42] Nothing. I’m just saying… 没有 我只是说
[13:47] Stop criticising me 我不准你再批评我
[13:49] That’s all my mother ever did was criticise me. 我妈这辈子 只会不停的批评我
[13:53] It was always Ursula this or Ursula that 永远只会说乌苏拉这个 乌苏拉那个
[13:57] or, “Morgana, why can’t you be more like your sister 或是莫吉娜 你为什么不能 多学学你姐姐
[14:01] “Ursula “ 乌苏拉
[14:04] Well, it isn’t Ursula’s fault I got miniaturised. 不是乌苏拉害我变得 这么迷你的
[14:06] – It’s yours – Is not -是你的错 -不是
[14:08] Your fault that we had to hide out here for 12 frostbitten years. 是你的错 躲躲藏藏十二年 我们才得在这个冰洞里
[14:12] – Is not – Your fault that we can never -不是 -是你的错 才害我们再也不能
[14:15] show our faces in polite society again 出现在公开场合
[14:18] You’re really pushing it, small fry. 你真的是逼人太甚了
[14:33] It’s the locket 是那个坠子
[14:37] This is just the kind of break in the ice we’ve been waiting for. 这正是我们在冰洞里 长久等待的机会
[14:41] When Ariel’s innocent little daughter 等到艾莉儿天真的小女儿
[14:43] uncovers the secret of that locket, 发现这个坠子的秘密之后
[14:46] she’s going to have lots of questions. 她一定会有一箩筐的疑问
[14:49] And who’ll be right there with all the answers? 然后谁会在场 提供这些答案呢
[14:53] – We will. – Exactly -我们啊 -一点也没错
[14:55] She’ll be the perfect tool for Triton’s undoing. 她将是我们 征服川顿的完美工具
[14:59] And I’ll get to be big again. 然后我又会再度变大
[15:00] Finally I’ll succeed at the one thing my sister never could. 终于我可以做到 我姐姐这一辈子无法做到的事
[15:05] Really, really big again 真的 真的再度变大
[15:07] Total domination of the seas 完完全全的掌控七海
[15:10] I’ll be huge 我会变大
[15:15] Melody, please. 美莉缇 拜托
[15:17] If your mother ever found out you’d been swimming out here… 如果你妈发现你跑到外面游泳
[15:20] I know, I know. She’d flip. 我知道 我知道 她会发疯
[15:25] I had a thought here. 我刚刚突然想到
[15:27] Now, where’d it go? Hmm. 我该想到什么
[15:32] Hey, Sebastian, what’s my mom got against the ocean anyway? 嘿 赛巴斯丁 我妈妈到底对海有什么成见
[15:39] I mean, how could there be anything wrong with something so 我是说大海是这么美好 怎么可能
[15:44] wonderful? 有什么不对
[15:49] You know what? 你知道吗
[15:50] Sometimes I even pretend 有时候我甚至假装
[15:52] I have fins. 我有 鳍
[15:59] I wish I could tell my mom how I feel. 我好希望能告诉妈妈我的感受
[16:03] But she’d never understand. 但 她永远不会了解
[16:06] I can talk to crabs, but 我可以跟螃蟹说却
[16:09] not to her. 不能跟她
[16:15] Wait a minute. 等一下
[16:17] It just hit me. 我刚刚想到
[16:19] How ’bout you tell Ariel 你是不是应该告诉艾莉儿
[16:21] how you really feel? 你真正的感受怎么样
[16:24] Oh, yes, by all means. 是啊 尽管去说
[16:26] Just waltz right in and tell her you been out here 只管走进去并且告诉她 你曾经
[16:29] swimming in the ocean 到海里面去游泳
[16:32] We could all just have a big party. 我们可以举行一个大宴会
[16:33] The party 宴会
[16:35] Say, that reminds me of something. 这让我想起了一件事
[17:36] – Whoa – Oh, Your… Your Highness. -是你啊 -公主陛下
[17:38] Sorry. My fault. 抱歉 我的错
[17:41] I gotta go. Can’t go to the party without shoes. 我得走了 总不能光着脚丫参加宴会
[17:45] If you ask me, she’s a little strange. 如果你问我 她是有一点奇怪
[17:49] I heard she actually talks to fish. 我听说她还真的跟鱼说话
[17:53] You’re kidding. 你在开什么玩笑
[17:55] It should make for an interesting party. 这应该会是很有意思的宴会
[17:57] Yes I should say 我等不及了
[18:14] I miss you, Daddy. 爸爸 我好想你
[18:16] I wish you could be here with us. 真希望你能跟我们在一起
[18:33] Mother? 妈妈
[18:34] – What are you doing? – Uh, nothing. -你在那里干嘛 -没什么
[18:40] I’ll be right up 我马上就来
[18:55] Melody? 美莉缇
[19:09] I’m ready. 我好了
[19:14] Here. Let me help. 来 我来帮你
[19:19] So, we’re having a bad hair day. 今天的头发不好整理吗
[19:21] If we were, you wouldn’t be helping, would you? 就算是 你也帮不了忙 对吗
[19:25] I’m just here to let you know there are a lot of people downstairs… 我只是来告诉你们 楼下有一大堆的客人
[19:28] Oh, we’ll be right down. Give us two minutes. 我们马上就下去 再给我们两分钟
[19:31] Right, two… Where have I heard that before? 是啊 两分钟 我以前也常听谁这么说过
[19:40] Mom, put down the brush. 妈 不要再梳了
[19:42] – It’s hopeless. – Oh. -根本没用的 -哦
[19:45] You look beautiful. 你看起来好美
[19:48] Do I have to do this? 一定要这样做吗
[19:50] Everybody thinks I’m weird. 每个人都认为我 很怪
[19:53] Oh, honey, everyone has trouble fitting in at your age. 宝贝 你这个年纪的每一个人 都不太适应
[19:58] I know I did. 我就是这样
[20:00] I was a regular fish out of water. 我就像是一条 不适应水的小鱼
[20:02] You? No way. 你 不可能
[20:06] I’m just so afraid I’m gonna make a total fool of myself. 我真的好怕 我会是个十足的大傻瓜
[20:11] Melody, this isn’t just about the party, is it? 美莉缇 这不光只是因为宴会对吗
[20:16] Is there something you want to talk about? 你有没有什么话想要谈谈
[20:18] You know you can always tell me anything. 你知道 你什么事都可以跟妈妈说
[20:24] Well, okay. 这 好吧
[20:26] I mean, it’s kinda crazy and 我是说这有点疯狂
[20:29] sort of impossible. 而且 有点不太可能
[20:31] Now, don’t freak, 先不要生气
[20:32] but what I dream about more than anything in the whole world… 但 我在这世界上 最希望做的事情就是
[20:36] How’s it coming? 准备好了吗
[20:38] Oh, Melody. Is that you? 美莉缇 真的是你吗
[20:40] You look beautiful. 你看起来好漂亮
[20:43] He’s right. Now, we’ll talk later. 他说得对 我们等一会儿再谈
[20:46] You’re going to have a wonderful time tonight. Trust me. 你今天晚上一定会很愉快的 相信我
[21:00] May I present Her Royal Highness, 容我介绍 今天的寿星
[21:03] Princess Melody. 美莉缇公主陛下
[21:07] Oh, yeah. Mom’s right. I can do this. 没错 妈说得对 我可以办到
[21:21] Um, hi. Would you like to dance? 我可以请你跳支舞吗
[21:28] Go on. 去啊
[21:31] Sure. Okay. 当然 好啊
[22:45] – Oh, no – That’s it. -不 -够了
[22:47] I’m booking myself on a cruise. 我要自己航行去逍遥
[22:50] – I’m so sorry. – Well, I should say -我真的很抱歉 -应该抱歉的 是我
[22:53] – Are you okay, Sebastian? – So. -你还好吗 塞巴斯丁 -是我
[22:56] Who is she talking to? 她是在跟谁说话啊
[22:59] She’s talking to a crab 她是在跟螃蟹说话
[23:04] You 是你
[23:07] Saboteur 破坏份子
[23:13] You’re going in the bouillabaisse 我要把你变成我的海鲜大餐
[23:16] Oh, no No, Louis You don’t wanna do this, man 天啊 不 路易 你不会这么做的
[23:19] I’m old I’m not tender any more 我老了 我不适合做海鲜大餐
[23:23] Louis 路易
[23:43] Melody 美莉缇
[23:45] Death to the crab 那只笨螃蟹
[23:50] Oh, Louis 你看你
[24:19] Oh, sweetheart, 小宝贝
[24:21] I’m so sorry. 我觉得好遗憾
[24:24] What’s wrong with me? 我 我到底是怎么回事
[24:26] Oh, nothing’s wrong with you. 没有 你没有什么不对啊
[24:29] Mom, I’m the princess of disaster. 妈 我简直是灾难公主
[24:35] Being a teenager is hard, 当一个青少年是很难的
[24:37] and, uh, all kids your age feel awkward. 再说你这个年纪的孩子 都觉得 笨手笨脚
[24:43] – And… – Melody? -还有 -美莉缇
[24:46] What is this? My name’s on here. 这是什么 上面有我的名字
[24:51] That song. Where have I heard it? 这首歌 我在哪儿听过
[24:56] It’s Atlantica. With merpeople and everything. 这是亚特兰提卡 那里有人鱼等等之类的
[25:00] Mother, you always said it was just an old fish tale. 妈 你总是说这些全是童话故事
[25:04] Where did you get this? 你从哪里拿到这个的
[25:06] I, I found it. 我 我发现的
[25:09] You went over the wall, didn’t you? 你翻过那一面墙了对不对
[25:11] Actually, I went under it. I hate that stupid wall. 其实我是钻过去的 我痛恨那面笨墙
[25:15] Melody, you know you’re not allowed in the sea. 美莉缇 你明知道你不可以到海里的
[25:17] But why? 为什么
[25:19] And why does that necklace have my name on it? 还有那条项链 为什么有我的名字
[25:21] Melody, listen to me. 美莉缇 你听我说
[25:23] You’re hiding something from me. 你有事情在瞒我
[25:25] You deliberately disobeyed me 你 你是不是 一定要故意不听我的话
[25:27] I never want you going out there again It’s dangerous in the sea 我不准你再给我到海里去 大海是很危险的 听到没有
[25:31] How would you know? You’ve never even been in it 你怎么知道 你自己又从来没有去过
[25:37] Melody, I… 美莉缇 我
[25:40] Oh, no. 不
[25:42] Ariel, darling, we knew this day would come. 艾莉儿 别这样 我们早知道会有这一天的
[25:47] Oh, Eric. 亚力克
[25:49] You’re right. It’s time I trusted her with the truth. 你是对的 现在是我该告诉她 真相的时候了
[25:55] Oh, now, child, it’s gonna be okay. 好了 孩子 一切都会没事的
[25:59] You know, when I was a teenager 你知道 我十几岁的时候
[26:01] you couldn’t get me out of my shell for Nothing. 我根本就不肯跟人家打交道
[26:04] I had this high, squeaky voice 我的声音又高又尖
[26:07] and these itty-bitty little pincers. 我的钳子好小好小
[26:09] And then one day, boom 然后有一天
[26:11] I sound like Caruso and these whoppers pop out 我的声音像歌王 冒出这个庞然大物
[26:18] Young lady, just where do you think you’re going? 小姐 你现在到哪儿去啊
[26:21] I’ve gotta figure this out. 我得搞清楚这件事
[26:24] This necklace means something, 这一条项链有一些秘密
[26:27] and if no one’s gonna tell me, 如果没有人要告诉我
[26:30] I’m gonna find out myself. 我就自己去查出来
[26:35] Melody, please You’re making a big mistake 美莉缇 拜托 你犯了个大错
[26:40] Oh, this is delicious. 这太美妙了
[26:43] This is divine 这太令人愉快了
[26:45] Let’s go, flatsos. 走吧 还等什么
[26:48] Hurry, Undertow. 杜鲨 快点哦
[26:50] There’s a little girl out there who needs our help. 外面有一个小女孩 正需要我们的帮助
[26:56] All right, Sebastian, you must remain calm. 好 塞巴斯丁 你必须保持冷静
[26:59] This is not your fault. 这不是你的错
[27:01] All you have to do is go in there and calmly explain 你现在只要好好的进去 冷静的解释说
[27:05] that Melody has run away. 美莉缇离家出走了
[27:07] No reason to lose your head. 你没有必要失去理智
[27:09] Whatever you do, you “absitively, ” “positutely” 不管你做什么 只要完完全全 绝绝对对
[27:13] must not panic. 千万不要惊慌
[27:16] Melody 美莉缇
[27:17] – Melody’s gone, Melody’s gone – Sebastian? What are you doing here? -美莉缇跑了 美莉缇跑了 -塞巴斯丁 你在这里做什么
[27:21] All my fault I tried to stop her 这全是我的错 我试着阻止她
[27:24] I don’t deserve to live 我根本不配活下去
[27:26] Gone? Gone where? 跑了 跑去哪里
[27:29] Out, out. 出去 出去
[27:31] To the sea. 到海里
[27:38] What do you mean? Where could she be going? 你是什么意思 她会跑哪里去了呢
[27:41] To Morgana’s. 去莫吉娜那儿
[27:44] And she can tell me what this locket means, 她可以告诉我这项链的意思
[27:46] why it has my name on it? 为什么有我的名字
[27:48] Oh, sure, kid. 当然了 孩子
[27:50] Morgana’s the best. She’ll help ya. 莫吉娜最行了 只有她能帮你
[27:55] Okay. Then let’s go. 好 那你带我去
[28:49] Angel face, meet the one and only 小可爱 来见见独一无二的
[28:52] Morgana. 莫吉娜
[28:55] Oh, welcome, my precious. 我的宝贝 欢迎啊
[28:58] Oh, don’t be shy. 不必害羞
[29:00] Come in. Come in out of the cold. 进来 进来 外头太冷了
[29:05] Sit, sit. 坐 坐
[29:07] Put your feet up. 把你的脚放上来
[29:11] Hungry? Afraid all I have is a cold plate. 饿不饿啊 恐怕我这里只有冷盘而已
[29:16] Smelt-cicle? Kelp chip? 鱼冰棒 海草薯片
[29:19] Hush guppy? 孔雀鱼饺
[29:21] Uh, no, thank you. 不 谢了
[29:24] I was hoping you could tell me about this pendant, 我希望你能告诉我这项链的事
[29:27] why it has my name on it. 为什么会有我的名字
[29:29] My mother wouldn’t tell me. 我 妈不肯告诉我
[29:33] She just doesn’t understand. 她就是没有办法了解
[29:35] Oh, you’re not the only one with a mother who doesn’t understand you. 妈妈不能了解孩子心里 想什么的人 不是只有你
[29:40] Believe me, I know just how you feel. 相信我 我非常了解你的感受
[29:44] Dear child, did you ever consider that it has your name on it 亲爱的孩子 你有没有想过 这坠子上面有你的名字
[29:50] because it has your destiny in it? 是因为这里面有你的命运
[29:55] Oh, deep down you know you weren’t meant to be 我知道 你从小就怀疑
[29:58] a lowly human. 你不该只是个人类
[30:01] What you are is something far more enchanting. 你的本质比那个 迷人的多了
[30:06] A mermaid? 人鱼吗
[30:08] But it’s not possible. 但那是不可能的
[30:09] Darling, anything’s possible. 怎么会 什么事都有可能
[30:13] You can turn me into a mermaid? 你可以把我变成一只人鱼
[30:15] Piece of fish cake, honey. 这只是小事一桩
[30:18] Lotsa luck. 看运气了
[30:27] Ursula’s magic? Where’d you get that? 乌苏拉的魔药 你从哪儿弄来的
[30:30] I’ve been saving it for a special occasion. 我一直保留着 等特殊场合用
[30:34] One drop of this and, bada-bing, bada-boom 只要一滴这个 然后巴搭宾巴搭碰
[30:37] You’re in fin city Whee 你就成了美人鱼了
[30:40] – Really? – Come, my darling. -真的啊 -来 亲爱的
[30:43] Your destiny awaits you. 你的命运正在等着你
[31:06] I don’t believe it 我真不敢相信
[31:08] I’m a mermaid. 我是只美人鱼
[31:10] Say it loud, say it proud 大声的说 骄傲的说
[31:19] I’m a mermaid 我是只美人鱼
[31:24] You had this all along. 你一直有这个魔药
[31:26] You could’ve changed me back. Why, I oughta… 你可以把我变回去的 我应该
[31:29] Keep your scales on, small fry. 你给我冷静一点
[31:32] I’m still reeling her in. 我得先赢得她的信任
[31:38] Oh, Daddy, I’m so worried. 爸爸 我实在好担心
[31:40] Everything’s going to be all right, Ariel. 艾莉儿 一切都会没事
[31:43] We have search parties scouring the ocean. 我们已经派人在大海里搜寻
[31:46] I’m going to join them now myself. 我现在也要亲自加入搜索
[31:48] Ariel, maybe you should go with him. 艾莉儿 也许 你该跟爸爸去
[31:52] But, Eric… 但是亚力克
[31:53] I need to stay here and lead the search on land. 我需要待在这儿 指挥陆地上的搜索
[31:56] But you know these waters, 但你了解水域
[31:58] and you know our daughter. 你也了解我们的女儿
[32:01] You have to go. 你必须要去
[32:02] It may be dangerous. 这会很危险
[32:05] Eric’s right, Daddy. 亚力克说得对
[32:07] I should’ve known I couldn’t keep Melody from the sea. 我早该知道 无法让美莉缇远离大海
[32:10] It’s a part of her. 那是她的一部份
[32:12] And a part of me. 也是我的一部份
[32:13] I have to go. 我必须走了
[32:20] Bring her home. 把她带回来
[32:51] What a totally cool feeling 好棒好酷的感觉哦
[33:01] Oh, excuse me. I’m so sorry, ma’am. 对不起 真是对不起
[33:07] Okay, get a grip Get the hang of this flipper 好吧 再一次只要多一些练习
[33:10] It’s like slipping two feet into one big, huge slipper 就像两只脚穿一双特大号拖鞋
[33:13] This way is left Which way is right 这边往左 那边往右
[33:16] Oh, now I’ll be circling in circles all night 这样下去一定没有结果
[33:20] Oh, so this is forward. No problem. 原来是向前 没问题
[33:23] I can’t believe I can do this and more 从没想过我也能这么做
[33:25] To swim in the sea like I walk on the shore 在海里游泳竟是如此快乐
[33:29] Out of my shell Not closed up like a clam 我已决定不再封闭自我
[33:32] Look out, sea This is me 往前冲
[33:35] Here I am 去寻觅新世界
[33:38] For a moment all of me 这一瞬间我愿意
[33:41] Is alive and at home in the sea 就在大海里自由来去
[33:44] I’m swirling and twirling So graceful and grand 我优雅的旋转 我不停转圈
[33:48] Not stubbing my toes Getting stuck in the sand 不会再搁浅 没有任何危险
[33:51] For a moment life is cool 这一瞬间海最酷
[33:54] I’m a splash in the world’s biggest pool 让我梦想能尽情演出
[33:57] This is more than my thoughts ever thought it could be 没有任何拦阻 只有高声欢呼
[34:01] For a moment Just a moment 这一瞬间 这一瞬间到永远
[34:04] Lucky me 我好幸运啊
[34:07] If only for one moment 如果有那么一刻
[34:10] I had shared with you all I know 与你分享我的喜忧
[34:14] The sea wouldn’t be a mystery 大海就不再那么神秘
[34:17] Oh, why did you have to go 不会让你离开我
[34:20] Everything’s newer and brighter and bluer 一切都更新鲜明亮又蔚蓝
[34:22] And truer to life than before 生命如此真实
[34:25] Watch me soar 看我去翱翔
[34:28] For a moment I can shine 这一瞬间我发现
[34:31] Got a grin and a fin that works fine 鱼鳍能带我悠游世界
[34:34] My fingers are wrinkly and I really don’t care 我手指已发皱 但是我无所谓
[34:38] If all of my curls have curled out of my hair 那头发已纠结我不觉得累
[34:41] For a moment I can feel 这一瞬间我看见
[34:44] All the dreams I’ve been dreaming are real 所有梦想在慢慢实现
[34:47] Wish my mother could hear it 这世界多新鲜
[34:49] The sea is my song 愿你能听见
[34:51] For a moment Just a moment 这一瞬间
[34:54] I belong 我已拥有全世界
[34:55] I will find you, my darling 我亲爱的美莉缇
[34:58] And the moment that I do 如今何处去找寻
[35:03] I’ll hold you close, my Melody 我多希望能再抱紧你
[35:07] And sing the song of the sea With you 再与你共谱海的旋律
[35:14] – Sing the song of the sea – For a moment, just a moment -与你共谱海的 -就在这一瞬间
[35:18] – With you – I belong -旋律 -我已拥有全世界#
[35:35] Oh, thank you Thank you so much 谢谢 真是太谢谢你了
[35:39] What’s the matter? 你怎么了
[35:40] Oh, I knew this would happen. 我就知道会发生这种事
[35:43] One taste, and you’re hooked. 一旦试过就上瘾了
[35:45] Oh, Undertow, I’m such a failure, such a… 杜鲨 我真的是好失败 真的是
[35:51] Oh, my precious, 我的宝贝
[35:53] there wasn’t enough potion for this to be a forever spell. 这个魔药不够 所以没办法做永远的改变
[35:57] Please, I don’t want to go back to being an ordinary girl. 拜托 我 我不想回去 当个普通的女孩子
[36:03] Isn’t there some way I can stay a mermaid? 有没有什么办法 可以让我当人鱼的
[36:05] No, I’m afraid there’s absolutely no possible way. 这恐怕没有 一个绝对可行的办法
[36:10] Well, there is one way. 是有个办法
[36:12] No. What am I thinking? It’s far too dangerous. 我在想什么啊 那样太危险了
[36:16] What? What’s too dangerous? 什么 你是说 什么太危险
[36:19] Well, I could make the spell last longer 这个嘛 我可以让咒语持续久一点
[36:23] if I had my magic trident. 但那需要我的神奇三叉戟
[36:26] Oh, but it was stolen years ago by a deranged kleptomaniac, 可是在几年前 一个神经错乱的窃盗狂 把它偷走了
[36:32] and there’s no one to get it back for me. 而且没有人去帮我把它拿回来
[36:35] Maybe I could get it back for you. 也许我可以帮你拿回来
[36:38] You would do that for me? 你愿意为我这么做
[36:41] If I did, would you make me a mermaid forever? 如果我拿回来 你能让我当永久的人鱼吗
[36:44] Even longer, if you like. 只要你喜欢甚至更久
[36:47] Now, here is where the scoundrel lives. 好 这儿 就是那个无赖住的地方
[36:51] Atlantica? You mean it’s not just an old fish tale? 亚特兰提卡 你是说 那不只是古老的神话
[36:55] It really exists? 它真的存在
[36:56] Of course it exists, dear. 它当然存在 亲爱的
[36:59] Whoever told you otherwise? 是谁跟你说它不存在的
[37:01] My… mother. 我 妈妈
[37:03] Well, I’m sure she didn’t mean to be cruel and deceitful. 我相信她不是故意 想要残忍的欺骗你
[37:08] Okay, I’ll bring back your trident. 好吧 我会拿回你的三叉戟
[37:11] You can count on me 你放心交给我吧
[37:13] Be careful, dear. 小心点 亲爱的
[37:15] Enjoy those fins 好好享受你的鳍
[37:18] While you can. 趁你还有机会
[37:29] Hmm. Let’s see. South to Two Circles Pass, 我看看 在二圈航道的南边
[37:34] then, uh, north to… 然后 往北到
[37:37] No, no, um, east to… 不 不 往东到
[37:53] My map. It’s ruined. 我的地图 都毁了
[37:57] Now how am I gonna find my way to Atlantica? 现在要怎么找 去亚特兰提卡的路
[37:59] Help Someone, please 快来人帮忙 救命啊
[38:02] Help Oh Oh, hold on, sweetie We’ll save you 宝宝 撑着点 我们会来救你的
[38:06] Help Mama Hurry 救命啊 妈妈 快啊
[38:10] I can’t reach her. 我还是抓不到她
[38:14] Somebody help us 快来人救救我们
[38:18] Mightier than a hurricane Braver than a killer whale 比飓风更有力量 比杀人鲸更勇敢
[38:23] Faster than a moray eel 比海鳗更迅速
[38:25] It’s the fearless adventurers… 这是大无畏又爱冒险的
[38:27] Slash-explorers. 双人探险家
[38:29] Titanic Tip and his trusty sidekick Dash 冲锋迪普 和他忠心的助手戴许
[38:33] – Oh, no. – Not them. -完了 -怎么又是他们
[38:37] This is it, Dash. Redemption. 机会来了 快赎罪吧
[38:39] No, not the walrus. 不要那只海象啊
[38:41] – Sorry. Excuse me. – Ow -抱歉 对不起 -喔
[38:44] Oh, was that your face? 那是你的脸吗
[38:46] We’re finally gonna be heroes for real. 我们这一下真的要当英雄了
[38:48] Yeah, they’re not gonna laugh at us any more. 对啊 他们再也不会嘲笑我们了
[38:52] This is too easy. 这太简单了
[38:54] And a-one, and a-two, 好 一 然后 二
[38:59] and a shark… 然后 鲨鱼
[39:01] – Shark? – Shark -鲨鱼 -鲨鱼
[39:04] – Shark, shark, shark – Coming through -鲨鱼 鲨鱼 鲨鱼 -借过一下
[39:07] – Going up, going up, going up – Going down. -上来 上来 上来 -下去
[39:17] Get off me 借过
[39:28] Well, that wasn’t so bad. 也没那么糟嘛
[39:48] – Mama – Mmm -妈妈 -唔
[39:53] Another plan perfectly executed. 又完美的 执行了一个计划
[39:56] What did you think you were doing? 你们两个到底在干什么
[39:59] We were just trying to be heroes. 我们只想当英雄
[40:02] You call abandoning my baby heroic? 你们抛着我的宝贝玩 这叫作当英雄
[40:05] You two boys almost got us all killed. 你知不知道 你们差一点害死我们大家
[40:08] Oh, yeah, some fearless heroes. 对嘛 什么大无畏的英雄
[40:10] More like zeroes 我看是狗熊
[40:16] That’s a good one 说得好
[40:18] Go ahead. Laugh your stinking tuxedos off. 尽量笑 最好笑掉你们的黑礼服
[40:23] We’ll show you, someday. 早晚 要你们好看
[40:33] – Excuse me. – Ahh -对不起 -啊
[40:37] You don’t have to be scared of me. I won’t hurt you. 你们两个不要怕我 我不会伤害你们的
[40:40] Scared? Who said anything about being scared? 怕你 有谁我说在害怕来着
[40:43] Don’t you know an evasive manoeuvre when you see one? 你难道还不了解 逃避这种战术吗
[40:47] Hi. I’m Melody. 嗨 我是美莉缇
[40:49] This here’s Tip, and I’m Dash. 他叫迪普 我叫戴许
[40:51] Excuse me, Mr I Spill My Guts To Total Strangers. 对不起啊 对陌生人掏心挖肺先生
[40:55] – You just blew our cover. – I was just trying to be friendly. -你泄漏了我们的身份 -我只是试着表示友善啊
[40:59] Uh, guys, I really need to get going, 两位 我真的必须要走了
[41:01] so if you could just tell me… 所以 只要你们能告诉我
[41:03] See? Now she’s gonna leave, and it’s all your fault. 看吧 现在她要走了 而这些全都是你的错
[41:08] My fault? 我的错 这
[41:10] – Guys… – She’s probably allergic to blubber. -两位 -她可能是对肥肉过敏
[41:13] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[41:15] Well, maybe she doesn’t like birds that can’t fly 也许她只是不喜欢 那些不会飞的鸟
[41:19] Guys… Well, you can’t fly either. 两位 你也不会飞
[41:22] And you walk funny. 可是 你的脸长得很抱歉
[41:25] – Guys – Oh, yeah? -两位 -是吗 我
[41:27] Well, you can’t fly either 反正你不会飞
[41:30] Guys 两位
[41:32] Do either of you know how to get to Atlantica? I don’t have much time. 你们知道怎么去亚特蓝提卡 我的时间不多了
[41:36] Why do you want to go to Atlantica? 你为什么要去亚特蓝提卡
[41:38] I have to get something that was stolen from a friend. 我要帮朋友拿回被偷走的东西
[41:41] If I don’t, I’ll turn back into… 如果没拿到 我就会变回一个
[41:45] A what? Turn back into a what? 什么 你会变回一个什么
[41:47] A human. 人类
[41:50] I knew there was something unfishy about you. 我早就知道你有点儿奇怪
[41:53] Tough break, sister. Drop us a line. 算你倒霉 小姐 写信给我们
[41:55] Let us know how it all turns out. 告诉我们结果怎么样
[41:58] – We’ll take you. – You will? -我们带你去 -你愿意
[41:59] – We will? – She’s a damsel in distress. -我们愿意 -她现在是个落难中的少女
[42:02] It’s our big chance. 这可是我们的机会
[42:10] Whew. Hoo-boy. 天啊
[42:12] I can’t believe I’m doing this. Somebody stop me. 我不相信我会这么做 谁来阻止我
[42:15] All right, then, we’re in. 好吧 我们加入
[42:17] On to Atlantica 到亚特蓝提卡吧
[42:24] Taming the tides 乘风破浪
[42:26] Swarming the seas 勇往直前
[42:28] Beware, barracudas Drop to your knees 所有梭鱼麻烦你们听仔细
[42:33] Defending our friends and anemones 保护我们的朋友和海葵
[42:36] As big as a whale 他像只鲸鱼
[42:37] With a much smaller tail 还有个小小尾巴
[42:40] Facing the foe with our fearless flukes 为朋友我们握紧拳头
[42:43] Daring the dastards to put up their dukes 再强的敌人也不会退缩
[42:47] Great globs of gore We’ll storm the shore 不问结果
[42:51] And seek the unknown 为正义我们写下承诺
[42:53] Then can we go home? 我们能活着回来吗
[42:55] Titanic Tip and Daring Dash 冲锋迪普 敢死戴许
[42:57] Adventurers-slash-explorers 我们是冒险双人组
[42:59] Titanic Tip and Daring Dash 冲锋迪普 敢死戴许
[43:01] Adventurers-slash-explorers 我们是冒险双人组
[43:03] Our gallant quest to do our best 重洋远渡 誓死保护
[43:04] And smile for our adorers 所有人对我欢呼
[43:07] – We’ll save the day – And make a splash -成功出击 -创造奇迹
[43:09] Titanic Tip and Daring Dash 冲锋迪普 敢死戴许
[43:14] We’ll clobber those crabs with their clammy claws 我用螃蟹爪子来用力敲
[43:17] We’ll shatter those sharks with their savage jaws 我用我的嘴巴来用力咬
[43:21] – The battle is fierce – And mercifully brief -他无法闪避 -我们所向无敌
[43:24] The conquering heroes return as kings of the reef 所有的人为你庆祝 这成功胜利
[43:28] We’ll dine with the best 享用这美味
[43:31] Dressed with a flair 穿着有品味
[43:33] Climb every mountain 攀登高山
[43:35] Because it’s there 还要超越巅峰
[43:37] Come on, follow me We’ll make history 改写历史创造那奇迹
[43:41] To courage To us 要勇敢向前
[43:43] – The trident – Or bust -三叉戟 -尽全力
[43:45] Titanic Tip and Daring Dash 冲锋迪普 敢死戴许
[43:47] Adventurers-slash-explorers 我们是冒险三人组
[43:49] Titanic Tip and Daring Dash 冲锋迪普 敢死戴许
[43:51] Adventurers-slash-explorers 我们是冒险三人组
[43:52] – We’ll save the day – And make a splash -成功出击 -创造奇迹
[43:55] – Melody – Tip and Daring Dash -美莉缇 -迪普 敢死戴许
[43:57] All for three and three for one 我们三人一条心不畏艰难
[43:58] Atlantica 亚特兰提卡
[44:01] Here we come 打胜仗
[44:09] I knew it It’s real 我就知道这是真的
[44:12] Atlantica. 亚特兰提卡
[44:14] That’s right, Princess. 没有错 小公主
[44:17] Just a little further. 再继续向前走
[44:19] Cloak Dagger 斗蓬 匕首
[44:21] Go make sure that no one interferes with her return. Hmm? 去确定不准让任何人 干扰她的归来
[44:30] Have you heard anything, Daddy? 爸爸 你有她的消息吗
[44:31] I’ve been searching everywhere, but I’d… Flounder 我到处都找过了 但是我 小比目鱼
[44:37] Daddy 爸爸
[44:40] Now what? 又怎么了
[44:43] – Sorry. – Ariel? -对不起 -艾莉儿
[44:45] – Flounder? – Ariel -小比目鱼 -艾莉儿
[44:47] Oh, I’ve missed you 我好想念你
[44:50] Boy, you’re sure not a guppy any more. 老天 你再也不是以前那个小东西了
[44:53] You can say that again. 你说得一点也没错
[44:56] – Over here – Throw it to me -来玩球 -给我
[44:59] – Yeah – I want it -对了 -给我
[45:03] Children, what did I say 孩子们 我跟你们说过多少次了
[45:05] about playing Kick the Clam on the reef? 不要在暗礁上面踢蚌壳
[45:08] – Sorry, Dad. – Kids. -对不起 爸 -小东西
[45:13] I’m sorry about Melody. 关于美莉缇的事我很抱歉
[45:17] Flounder, I really need your help. 小比目鱼 我真的需要你的帮忙
[45:21] Wild sea horses couldn’t stop me. 你放心 任何人都没有办法阻止我
[45:29] – Oh, boy – Follow me -来吧 -跟我来
[45:32] Come on 来吧
[45:40] It’s so beautiful. 这里好漂亮啊
[45:45] – Sorry. My… – Sorry. My fault. -抱歉 我的 -抱歉 我的错
[45:46] – …fault. – Hi. -错 -嗨
[45:50] I don’t think I’ve seen you around here. What’s your name? 我以前在这儿没见过你 你叫什么名字
[45:53] I’m Mel… Mel… 我是美
[45:56] Hey, guys Meet Mel-Mel. 大伙儿 来见美美
[45:59] – Hi. – Hey, you wanna hang out with us? -嗨 -想跟我们一起玩吗
[46:02] All right, all right. Break it up. Break it up 好了 好了 让开吧 快点让开
[46:05] There’s nothing to see here. Move along. 这里没什么好看的 快点走
[46:07] Come on, Miss Popularity. 走了 超人气小姐
[46:09] We have a previous engagement. Remember? 我们还有个任务要完成 记得吗
[46:13] Maybe I’ll catch you later. 有空我们再一起玩
[46:15] This is what happens 这就是
[46:17] when you bring a country fish to the big city. 带着乡巴佬鱼儿 到大城市的后果
[46:21] Was that a penguin? 那是一只企鹅吗
[46:36] Nice crib. 我要上来
[46:46] Come on. Follow me. 快 跟我来
[46:54] That must be him. 一定就是他了
[47:00] He looks sad. 他看起来好悲伤
[47:03] – He doesn’t look like a thief. – They never do. -他不像一个贼 -一向都是如此
[47:09] Look There it is 你们看在那里
[47:12] A fork? We’re risking our tails for a fork? 叉子 我们为了一支叉子冒生命危险
[47:21] We haven’t time for this. 我们没有时间在这儿用餐
[47:23] I want every available merman searching 我要每个有空的人鱼加入搜索
[47:26] Find her 去找她 找回她
[47:47] Dash, if this is the end, 戴许 如果要完蛋了
[47:50] I just want you to know, pal, 伙伴 我只希望你知道
[47:52] I’m sorry I said that thing about the blubber. 我很抱歉去笑你的那些肥肉
[47:54] – Well, I’m sorry about the fish breath. – Yeah… -我也不该说你有口臭的事 -是吗
[47:58] – You didn’t say anything about that. – But I was thinking it. -你从来没说过这个事 -但我心里想过
[48:07] King Triton, your daughter has returned. 川顿大王 您的女儿回来了
[48:21] Ooh, that was close. 刚刚好险哦
[48:29] Oh, sure, that’s it. Take your time. Kick back. Relax. 是啊 没错 你慢慢来 放轻松
[48:33] Let’s all just linger here and die 我们就没事在这儿等着送命吧
[48:36] I’m sure she’ll turn up soon. 我相信她很快就会出现
[48:39] He’s coming back 他又回来了
[48:48] My necklace 我的坠子
[48:55] Ah, don’t worry, Ariel. We’ll find her. 艾莉儿 不要担心 我们会找到她的
[49:01] Daddy The trident 爸爸 三叉戟呢
[49:06] But that’s not possible. 这是不可能的
[49:08] Nobody can remove the trident from the stand except you, sire. 没有人能从三叉戟的座上 拿起它
[49:11] You or one of your descendants. 只有你 陛下 只有你或是你的子孙啊
[49:13] Melody. 美莉缇
[49:15] Who I was supposed to be watching. 我到底该看顾谁
[49:17] Go ahead, crack me open. Make a crab cake out of me, sire. 来吧 把我剖开 把我做成螃蟹蛋糕吧
[49:22] But how could she have gotten here? 她是怎么到这里来的
[49:24] Morgana. If she gets her hands on my trident… 莫吉娜 如果是她拿了我的三叉戟的话
[49:29] Double the search parties 搜索队再加一倍
[49:31] I want every creature in the ocean on patrol 我要海里每一种生物 都开始巡逻
[49:34] Yes, sire 遵命 陛下
[49:44] Wait a minute. 等一下
[49:46] I know those two. 我认识那两个
[49:49] It’s all my fault. 这全是我的错
[49:51] If I had just paid a little more attention 如果我能再多注意她一点
[49:54] instead of blabbering on and on and on… 而不是喋喋不休 一直讲
[50:06] …and on and on. 一直讲 一直讲
[50:08] From now on, Your Majesty, nothing gets past 国王陛下 从现在起 任何人休想经过
[50:14] me. 我这
[50:20] We did it 我们成功了
[50:30] All this time Atlantica was never that far away from home. 这么久以来 亚特兰提卡原来就在家附近
[50:35] This is your home? 这里就是你的家
[50:39] It used to be. 以前是的
[50:40] Whoa, what a pad. Talk about your kerb appeal. 好棒的家 外面看来真是壮观
[50:43] But what’s with the wall? 不过有了那面墙
[50:45] I know good fences make good neighbours, but isn’t that a bit much? 让人感觉好像有层隔阂 看起来怪怪的
[50:48] What you trying to keep out? 是啊 你们想阻止什么外人
[50:50] It wasn’t built to keep something out. 那面墙不是要阻止外人
[50:53] It was built to keep me in. 只是为了想要阻止我
[50:55] Come on. Let’s go. 走 我们走
[51:08] You know, kid, the three of us, we make a pretty good team. 孩子 你知道吗 我们三个可以变成很棒的搭档
[51:11] Once you’re a permanent mermaid, we’ll be friends forever. 等你永远成为美人鱼 我们就是永远的朋友
[51:15] – We’ll be inseparable. – Nothing will ever come between us. -我们永不分离 -什么事都不能把我们分开
[51:20] – Shark Run Run – Shark -鲨鱼 快逃 快闪 -鲨鱼
[51:23] No, wait 别跑
[51:25] It’s just… 等一下 那只是
[51:28] Leaving so soon, boys? 这么急着走
[51:30] What can I say? When you got it, you got it. 该怎么说呢 有本事就是老大
[51:32] Hey You got it 你拿到了
[51:35] Sweetheart, you’re my new hero. 宝贝 你是我的英雄
[51:38] Let’s go. It’s time for some magic. 走吧 该来玩一点魔法了
[51:42] But… But my friends… 但 但是我的朋友
[51:44] Ha You mean you call those two yellow-bellied sea slugs your friends? 你说你把那两个胆小鬼 当成你的朋友
[51:49] Come on 走啊
[51:50] You wanna be a mermaid, or what? 你到底想不想当人鱼啊
[51:52] We got the power. We got the power. 我们有力量 我们有力量
[51:56] We got the power 我们有力量
[52:09] So there it is. 原来是在这里
[52:13] Swim back as fast as you can and tell my father. I’ll try to find Melody. 尽可能快游回去告诉我爸爸 我会试着去找美莉缇
[52:16] Oh, but if that old sea witch is in there, and then there’s that mean little shark, 跟那些蝠�鱼
[52:21] and then those manta rays come, and then she takes those creepy tentacles 然后她用那些 那些恶心的触角
[52:26] so suction cups stick to your face, and… 那种吸盘吸住你的脸蛋 然后 然后
[52:30] No way you’re going in there alone. 你休想自己单独跑进那里
[52:33] But, Flounder, if we both go, 但是小比目鱼 如果我们都进去
[52:35] who’s going to tell Daddy where Morgana’s lair is? 谁去告诉爸爸莫吉娜在哪儿
[52:37] What’s all the whispering about? Is Melody around here? 这里到底在吵些什么 美莉缇在这里吗
[52:41] – Did you find her yet? If she’s… – Scuttle -你找到她没有 如果她 -史卡托
[52:44] Get down and be quiet. 下来不要出声
[52:46] Wait a minute. 等一下
[52:48] Scuttle can get help. 史卡托可以去求救啊
[52:51] Scuttle, I need you to pay very close attention. 史卡托 我有一件非常重要的事 需要你帮忙
[52:56] We’re doomed. 我们糗大了
[52:59] Oh, there you are, darling 哎呀 亲爱的 你回来啦
[53:01] Oh, I was so worried about you. 我实在好为你担心
[53:04] And look You’ve brought back my trident. 瞧瞧 你带回我的三叉戟了
[53:08] – Clever girl. – Give it to her Give it to her -你真聪明 -快给她 快给她
[53:14] Forgive him, dear. He’s got a little size issue. 原谅他 他对尺寸问题有点疯狂
[53:17] Now, if you’ll just hand over the… 现在麻烦你 把手上的那个三叉
[53:21] – Melody, don’t Don’t listen to her – Mom -美莉缇 不要 不要听她的 -妈
[53:26] – You’re a mermaid? – You’re a mermaid? -你是一只美人鱼 -你是一只美人鱼
[53:28] Ariel, how nice of you to come. 艾莉儿 你能来真是太好了
[53:31] And you brought Flopper with you. 你还带了比目鱼跟你一块儿
[53:33] The name’s Flounder. 我的名字是比目鱼
[53:37] “Grrr” yourself, pipsqueak. 你才去呢 小侏儒
[53:39] Get that thing and hit me. 快用那东西指着我
[53:41] One bite, and he’s shrimp toast. 咬一口他就完蛋了
[53:44] Sweetheart, hand me my trident now. 亲爱的 快把那三叉戟给我
[53:48] All this time, and you never told me? 这么多年了 你 你从来都没告诉过我
[53:52] Kept the most important secret in her whole life from her own daughter. 这么重要的秘密 怎么可以瞒着自己的女儿呢
[53:56] Please, give it to me, Melody. 拜托 把它给我 美莉缇
[53:59] No, hand it to me. 不 交给我
[54:01] – It’s for your own good. – She’s lying -这是为你自己好 -她在说谎
[54:04] I’ve given you what you’ve always wanted. 我达成了你长久以来的心愿
[54:07] She’s the one who lied to you all these years. 而她 却是那个 一直都对你说谎的人
[54:11] – I was trying to protect you. – By fencing me in? -我 我只是要保护你 -所以把我关住
[54:14] You knew how much I loved the sea. 你明知道我有多爱大海
[54:16] Why did you keep the truth from me? 你为什么 一直都不肯告诉我真相
[54:18] Melody, listen to me. If there was one thing in my life that I could do over… 美莉缇 你听我说 如果现在可以 让我重新再来过的话 我一定
[54:23] Too late, Mom. 太迟了 妈
[54:25] Melody, no 美莉缇 不要
[54:34] All the power of the seven seas at my command 现在七海所有的权力 都是我的了
[54:42] Hello Can we get with the programme? 哈罗 我们能照计划走吗
[54:45] It’s still a small world down here 下面这里还是个小世界
[54:49] Mom 妈
[54:51] Your mommy was only trying to protect you from moi 你妈妈所做的每件事情 都只是为了要保护你
[54:56] What she did, she did out of… 她会这么做全都是出自于
[54:59] …love. 爱
[55:01] Little Melody’s been a very naughty girl, 小美莉缇 实在是非常顽皮的女孩
[55:05] stealing from her own grandfather. 居然会偷自己外公的东西
[55:09] My grandfather? 什么 他是我的外公
[55:12] King Triton, ruler of Atlantica, commander in chief of all of the oceans 川顿国王 海洋的最高总指挥 亚特兰提卡的统治者
[55:18] Or at least he was, until a certain little thief came along. 至少以前是 直到某个小偷出现为止
[55:22] You tricked me. 你这个骗子
[55:23] You’ve got no one to blame but yourself. 不能怪任何人 只能怪自己
[55:27] Tell me, Melody. 告诉我 美莉缇
[55:29] Is being a mermaid everything you dreamed? 当人鱼是你最大的梦想
[55:32] Was it worth it? 这样做值得吗
[55:38] Melody 美莉缇
[55:45] Oh, and by the way, 还有一件事
[55:48] your time as a mermaid has just about expired. 你当人鱼的时间就快要过了
[55:53] Catch you later. 待会儿见了
[55:54] I’ve got bigger fish to fry 我还有更大的事要办
[55:57] Bigger fish Now, there’s an idea 更大的事 这才像话啊
[56:01] We gotta keep trying. 我们还得继续试
[56:05] It’s no use. It’s too thick. 没有用的 这个太厚了
[56:12] Oh, Flounder. 比目鱼
[56:14] I’ve ruined everything. 我把事情都搞砸了
[56:22] We’re guppies, man. Jellyfish. 我们是废物 两个废物
[56:25] The great Tip and Dash. 伟大的迪普和戴许
[56:27] Cowards-slash-losers. 根本就是两个没用的胆小鬼
[56:32] Well, at least we’re alive. 至少我们还活着
[56:35] Yeah, if you wanna call this living. 是啊 如果这也叫作活着的话
[56:43] Okay, on the one hand, 没错 这么想的话
[56:45] we can live a long, healthy life 我们就可以活得健康又长寿
[56:47] albeit as disgusting, pathetic, cowardly… 只是令人恶心 可悲 懦弱
[56:52] – Worms. – That’s good. Good. -寄生虫 -这个好 很好
[56:54] Cowardly worms. 懦弱的寄生虫
[56:56] On the other hand, we could gather our courage, if we had any 但另一方面 我们可以鼓起勇气
[57:00] and storm the fortress and be heroes. 如果我们有的话 攻击那个要塞 并且当英雄
[57:02] Yeah, until they hack us up into fish bait. 是啊 直到他们把我们拿去当鱼饵
[57:07] You’re right. 你说得对
[57:12] Melody’s in there. 美莉缇在里面
[57:14] She could be in big trouble. She may really need our help 她可能有大麻烦 她可能真的需要我们的帮忙
[57:19] So what’s it gonna be? 所以要怎么样
[57:20] A lifetime as worms, 一辈子都当寄生虫
[57:23] or two minutes as heroes? 还是只有两分钟的英雄
[57:35] All hail Queen Morgana 全都向莫吉娜女王致敬
[57:41] I’m hailing I’m hailing 我在致敬 我在致敬
[57:44] Hold on, sweetie 撑着点 艾莉儿
[57:47] The cavalry is coming 救兵赶到了
[57:54] Ariel 艾莉儿
[57:55] Ah Prince Eric. 亚力克王子
[57:57] Come to join the party? 你也来参加派对
[57:59] We’re having a blast 我们玩得正开心
[58:14] Oh, how dear Ursula would have adored this. 这是乌苏拉最想看到的画面
[58:26] Morgana 莫吉娜
[58:31] King Triton? 川顿国王
[58:33] Oh, please Is that the best you can do? 拜托 你只能做到这样而已吗
[58:38] Release my daughter, surrender my granddaughter 快放开我女儿 并交出我的外孙女
[58:42] and I shall spare you. 我或许会饶了你
[58:45] What you gonna do? Throw the crab at me? 你要怎么做 拿螃蟹砸我吗
[58:52] Face it, Triton. You’re all washed up 面对现实吧 川顿 你已经完了
[58:58] I’m gonna be teaching you some manners 我要教你一点礼貌才行
[59:01] Oh, look at me. I’m bait 这下可好 我成了饵了
[59:23] Look out 小心啦
[59:25] Where’s Melody? What have you done with her? 美莉缇在哪儿 你把美莉缇怎么了
[59:27] Oh, you want to join your daughter? I think that can be arranged. 你想加入你的女儿 这个我想是可以安排的
[59:36] Eric 亚力克
[59:43] You are a very bad lady 你是一个很坏心的女人
[59:49] Very bad. 非常坏
[1:00:17] Going somewhere, boys? 两位 想去哪儿啊
[1:00:20] Uh, we’re just looking for the little penguings room. 我们只是在找企鹅的厕所
[1:00:25] Well, it’s been nice knowing ya. 很荣幸能够认识你
[1:00:31] Now, that is one brave hunk of blubber. 他真是一个勇敢的家伙
[1:00:35] I’ll hold him You go find Melody 我来拖住他 你去找美莉缇
[1:00:41] Hurry 快一点
[1:00:51] What’s… What’s happening? 天啊 这是怎么回事啊
[1:01:00] Oh, no Oh… 不
[1:01:06] – I thought you were gonna hold him – I am holding him -你不是说你要拖住他 -我正在拖他
[1:01:18] Nice fishy. 大鱼乖乖
[1:01:20] Ooh. Big fishy. 你长的好大
[1:01:23] Hold on, Melody 撑着点 美莉缇
[1:01:25] I’m gonna bust us out of here 就算是拼了我这条老命
[1:01:28] if it’s the last thing I… 我也一定会带我们
[1:01:31] do. 离开这里
[1:01:37] Tip Help 迪普
[1:01:55] Another plan perfectly executed. 又完美的执行了一个计划
[1:01:57] Melody 美莉缇
[1:02:25] Fools I have the trident now. 我现在有了三叉戟
[1:02:29] And all the creatures of the sea are in my power 海洋中所有的生物 都在我的掌握中
[1:02:39] I’m the queen of the sea, 我是海洋的女王
[1:02:42] and you will bow down before me 你们全都要匍匐在我脚下
[1:02:45] – This can’t be good for the lower back. – Pathetic fools -这会出人命的 -你这可怜的笨蛋
[1:02:49] Watch and see how utterly powerful I can be 见识我拥有多么伟大的力量
[1:02:54] The end begins 你们这些有鳍的
[1:02:56] for all of you with fins 全都开始完蛋了
[1:03:36] That’s it, Triton. 轮到你了 川顿
[1:03:39] Bow down 跪下
[1:03:41] Bow down before me 快点给我跪下
[1:03:44] No, Your Majesty. You mustn’t. 不 国王陛下 你不能跪
[1:03:46] I’m sorry, Sebastian. I have no choice. 对不起 赛巴斯丁
[1:03:53] Oh Wishes do come true. 我 我别无选择
[1:03:57] See that, Ma? 看到了没有 妈
[1:03:59] Who’s your favourite now? 现在你最喜欢谁啊
[1:04:06] It’s over, Triton. 都结束了 川顿
[1:04:08] I sentence you 现在我宣判你
[1:04:10] to oblivion 永远被湮灭
[1:04:15] You 是你
[1:04:17] Just what do you think you’re going to do with that? 你以为你拿那个东西 能够做什么
[1:04:23] Stay back 你退后
[1:04:26] Wrong end, sweetheart. 你拿反了 宝贝
[1:04:36] Grandfather? 外公吗
[1:04:38] I think this belongs to you. 我想这应该是属于你的
[1:04:40] No 不
[1:04:57] Never again will you or yours threaten my family. 你跟你的同伴 再也不能威胁我的家人
[1:05:02] There will be no escape for you 你们将再也无路可逃
[1:05:05] ever 直到永远
[1:05:52] – Dad? – Oh, Melody, -爸 -美莉缇
[1:05:54] I was so afraid we’d lost you. 我好怕我们会失去你
[1:05:58] I’m sorry, Mother. 妈 对不起
[1:06:00] Oh, no, sweetie. We’re sorry. 不 宝贝 我们很抱歉
[1:06:03] We should have told you the truth. 我们早该告诉你真相的
[1:06:05] I didn’t mean to hurt anyone. 我不是故意要伤害你们
[1:06:07] I just hoped I’d be a better mermaid than a girl. 只是我一直希望 我能当一只快乐的人鱼
[1:06:12] Oh, Melody, sweetie, it doesn’t matter if you have fins or feet. 美莉缇 无论你是有脚 或者是鳍都没关系
[1:06:17] We love you for who you are on the inside. 我们爱的是原来真正的你
[1:06:19] Our very brave little girl. 我们非常勇敢的小女儿
[1:06:22] Just like your mother. 就像你妈一样
[1:06:24] Oh, Grandfather 外公
[1:06:32] Melody, I don’t blame you for wanting to join us merfolk. 美莉缇 我不会怪你想要加入 我们的人鱼族
[1:06:37] And because you’re my granddaughter, 因为你是我最可爱的外孙女
[1:06:40] I’m giving you a most precious gift. 我要给你一个最宝贵的礼物
[1:06:44] A choice, you can come to Atlantica with me 一个选择 你可以跟我到亚特兰提卡
[1:06:49] or you can return to your home on land. 或是你可以回到你陆地上的家
[1:06:52] It’s up to you. 你自己选择
[1:06:57] I have a better idea. 我有一个更好的办法
[1:07:09] Now we can all be together 现在我们全都能在一起了
[1:07:16] I feel the music playing It’s swinging and it’s swaying 我听见音乐响起 在空中飘荡不停
[1:07:19] Life is a rhapsody 挑动我的神经
[1:07:22] Today we’re so delighted Today we’re all united 今天大伙儿多开心 我们要团聚一起
[1:07:25] Here on the land and sea 在海洋和陆地
[1:07:28] I see the sails are sailing Even the whales are whaling 船儿在水面航行
[1:07:31] We’re swimming fancy free 鲸鱼也加入游行
[1:07:34] We’re feeling better now 世界风平浪静 这感觉多美好
[1:07:36] We sing together now here on the land and sea 我们又唱又跳 在海洋和陆地
[1:07:39] La-dee-da Pick up the beat 啦-嘀-哒 跟着节拍
[1:07:42] Move your fins and move your feet 放开怀自由自在
[1:07:45] Life is sweet, life is grand 来摇摆 多愉快
[1:07:48] Blowing bubbles with the bass sprats band 吹吹泡泡烦恼都抛开
[1:07:51] – Everybody now – Come on in -大家一起来 -快下来嘛
[1:07:54] There’s plenty of water for everyone 这里的水够大家玩的啦
[1:07:58] Look out 当心
[1:08:04] – There’s no more stormy weather – Now we can sing together -再没有狂风暴雨 -从今后我们一起
[1:08:07] In perfect harmony 唱出优美旋律
[1:08:10] We’re feeling better now 这感觉多美好
[1:08:12] We sing together now here on the land and sea 我们又唱又跳 在海洋和陆地
[1:08:15] – Those on land sing – La dee dah doh -唱出声音 -啦 嘀 哒 嘟
[1:08:18] – Those below sing – Lo dee doh doh -唱出热情 -啦 嘀 哒 嘟
[1:08:21] Life is sweet as sweet can be 多欢欣 无法言喻
[1:08:24] On the land and on the sea 在海洋也在陆地
[1:08:27] Everybody sing 大家一起来
[1:08:28] Come on, Grimsby, join us. The water’s great 来吧 迪普下来玩玩 海水很棒哦
[1:08:31] I think not, sir. The very idea seems rather absur… 我可不觉得 陛下 这主意好像有点荒唐
[1:08:34] We’re feeling better now We sing together now 这感觉多美好 我们又唱又跳
[1:08:37] Here on the land and sea 在海洋和陆地
[1:08:40] Sorry. 抱歉
[1:08:45] We’re feeling better now We sing together now 这感觉多美好 我们又唱又跳
[1:08:47] Here on the land And sea 在海洋和陆地
[1:09:13] Look at this stuff isn’t it neat
[1:09:17] Wouldn’t you think my collection’s complete
[1:09:21] Wouldn’t you think I’m the girl
[1:09:24] The girl who has everything
[1:09:29] Look at this trove Treasures untold
[1:09:33] How many wonders can one cavern hold
[1:09:37] Looking around here you’d think
[1:09:39] Sure she’s got everything
[1:09:44] I’ve got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty
[1:09:48] I’ve got who’s-it’s and what’s-it’s galore
[1:09:52] You want thingamabobs I’ve got twenty
[1:09:56] But who cares No big deal
[1:10:00] I want more
[1:10:05] I want to be where the people are
[1:10:08] I want to see Want to see them dancing
[1:10:12] Walking around on those What do you call them
[1:10:16] Oh feet
[1:10:20] Flipping your fins you don’t get too far
[1:10:24] Legs are required for jumping dancing
[1:10:28] Strolling along down the What’s that word again
[1:10:32] Street
[1:10:35] Up where they walk
[1:10:37] Up where they run
[1:10:39] Up where they stay all day in the sun
[1:10:43] Wandering free
[1:10:45] Wish I could be part of that world
[1:10:51] What would I give if I could live
[1:10:55] Out of these waters
[1:10:59] What would I pay to spend a day
[1:11:03] Warm on the sand
[1:11:06] Betcha on land they understand
[1:11:10] Bet they don’t reprimand their daughters
[1:11:15] Bright young women
[1:11:17] Sick of swimming
[1:11:18] Ready to stand
[1:11:23] And ready to know what the people know
[1:11:27] Ask them my questions and get some answers
[1:11:31] What’s a fire and why does it What’s the word
[1:11:36] Burn
[1:11:38] When’s it my turn Wouldn’t I love
[1:11:42] Love to explore that shore up above
[1:11:48] Out of the sea
[1:11:52] Wish I could be
[1:11:56] Part of that world
2000年 Tags:动画

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Others(小岛惊魂)[2001]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Der Untergang(帝国的毁灭)[2004]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme