Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Lion King(狮子王)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Lion King(狮子王)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:50] ♪ Nants ingonyama ♪ ♪ 有一头狮子来了 ♪
[00:54] ♪ Bagithi baba ♪ ♪ 父亲 ♪
[00:55] ♪ Sithi uhhmm ingonyama ♪ ♪ 是的 是一头狮子 ♪
[00:59] ♪ Ingonyama ♪ ♪ 狮子 ♪
[01:01] ♪ Nants ingonyama ♪ ♪ 有一头狮子来了 ♪
[01:04] ♪ Bagithi baba ♪ ♪ 父亲 ♪
[01:06] ♪ Sithi uhhmm ingonyama ♪ ♪ 是的 是一头狮子 ♪
[01:10] ♪ Ingonyama ♪ ♪ 狮子 ♪
[01:13] ♪ Siyo nqoba ♪ ♪ 我们会征服 ♪
[01:14] ♪ Ingonyama ♪ ♪ 狮子 ♪
[01:19] ♪ Ingonyama inengw’ enamabala ♪ ♪ 狮子和猎豹来到这片辽阔大地 ♪
[01:21] ♪ Ingonyama inengw’ enamabala ♪ ♪ 狮子和猎豹来到这片辽阔大地 ♪
[01:24] ♪ Ingonyama inengw’ enamabala ♪ ♪ 狮子和猎豹来到这片辽阔大地 ♪
[01:27] ♪ Ingonyama inengw’ enamabala ♪ ♪ 狮子和猎豹来到这片辽阔大地 ♪
[01:30] ♪ Ingonyama inengw’ enamabala ♪ ♪ 狮子和猎豹来到这片辽阔大地 ♪
[01:33] ♪ Ingonyama inengw’ enamabala ♪ ♪ 狮子和猎豹来到这片辽阔大地 ♪
[01:36] ♪ Ingonyama inengw’ enamabala ♪ ♪ 狮子和猎豹来到这片辽阔大地 ♪
[01:39] ♪ Ingonyama inengw’ enamabala ♪ ♪ 狮子和猎豹来到这片辽阔大地 ♪
[01:40] ♪ From the day we arrive ♪ ♪ 自我们降生于 ♪
[01:43] ♪ On the planet ♪ ♪ 这个星球 ♪
[01:46] ♪ And blinking step into the sun ♪ ♪ 眨眨眼睛 步入阳光 ♪
[01:52] ♪ There’s more to see than can ever be seen ♪ ♪ 大千世界 包罗万象 ♪
[01:58] ♪ More to do than can ever be done ♪ ♪ 广阔天地 任我闯荡 ♪
[02:04] ♪ There’s far too much to take in here ♪ ♪ 洋洋大观 取之不尽 ♪
[02:09] ♪ More to find than can ever be found ♪ ♪ 日新月异 百看不厌 ♪
[02:15] ♪ But the sun rolling high ♪ ♪ 但当旭日东升 ♪
[02:18] ♪ Through the sapphire sky ♪ ♪ 划过天际 ♪
[02:20] ♪ Keeps great and small on the endless round ♪ ♪ 周而复始 世事无常 ♪
[02:25] ♪ It’s the circle of life ♪ ♪ 生生不息 ♪
[02:30] ♪ And it moves us all ♪ ♪ 众生皆往 ♪
[02:37] ♪ Through despair and hope ♪ ♪ 遍尝痛苦希望 ♪
[02:42] ♪ Through faith and love ♪ ♪ 心怀爱与信仰 ♪
[02:48] ♪ Till we find our place ♪ ♪ 在这生命轮回 ♪
[02:53] ♪ On the path unwinding ♪ ♪ 无尽之路 ♪
[03:00] ♪ In the circle ♪ ♪ 寻得 ♪
[03:05] ♪ The circle of life ♪ ♪ 安居之所 ♪
[03:56] ♪ It’s the circle of life ♪ ♪ 生生不息 ♪
[04:02] ♪ And it moves us all ♪ ♪ 众生皆往 ♪
[04:08] ♪ Through despair and hope ♪ ♪ 遍尝痛苦希望 ♪
[04:14] ♪ Through faith and love ♪ ♪ 心怀爱与信仰 ♪
[04:19] ♪ Till we find our place ♪ ♪ 在这生命轮回 ♪
[04:25] ♪ On the path unwinding ♪ ♪ 无尽之路 ♪
[04:32] ♪ In the circle ♪ ♪ 寻得 ♪
[04:37] ♪ The circle of life ♪ ♪ 安居之所 ♪
[06:01] Life’s not fair… 生命并不公平
[06:05] is it, my little friend? 是不是 我的小朋友
[06:07] While some are born to feast… 有的是天生的猎食者
[06:10] others spend their lives in the dark, 有的却一辈子活在黑暗中
[06:13] begging for scraps. 乞求残羹剩饭
[06:17] The way I see it… 要我说
[06:19] you and I are exactly the same. 你我没有什么差别
[06:26] We both want to find a way out. 我们都在寻找出路
[06:28] The king approaches! 国王驾到
[06:30] This is not a drill. 这不是演习
[06:31] His Majesty has requested an audience. 陛下要求接见
[06:33] Upon his entrance, you will rise and genuflect. 当他驾到时 你要起身跪拜
[06:37] Zazu… 沙祖
[06:39] you’ve made me lose my lunch. 你害得我丢掉了午餐
[06:42] You will answer to Mufasa 你错过了早上的仪式
[06:44] for missing the ceremony this morning. 要向木法沙回话
[06:45] I answer to no one. 我不会向任何人回话
[06:49] Scar? Scar. Scar. 疤面 疤面 疤面
[06:52] No, no. Don’t look at me like that. 别 别这么看着我
[06:54] Are you hungry, Zazu? 你饿吗 沙祖
[06:56] Perhaps we could have a bite together! 要不要和我一起吃个饭
[07:01] You can’t eat me! 你不能吃我
[07:02] It is forbidden to eat a member of the king’s court! 禁止捕食王宫成员
[07:06] No, please! Stop it! 不 求你了 住手
[07:08] Scar! 疤面
[07:12] Well, look who’s come down to mingle with the commoners. 看看是谁屈尊降驾来探访平民了
[07:17] Sarabi and I didn’t see you at the presentation of Simba. 沙拉碧和我在辛巴的洗礼仪式上没看到你
[07:22] Was that today? 是今天吗
[07:26] Must’ve slipped my mind. 我不小心忘记了
[07:30] Of course I meant no disrespect towards His Majesty or Sarabi. 我当然无意对陛下或沙拉碧失礼
[07:36] As you know, I have tremendous respect for the queen. 你也知道 我对王后极其尊重
[07:43] As the king’s brother, 作为国王的弟弟
[07:44] you should’ve been first in line. 你应该站在前列
[07:46] I was first in line. 我本来在继承前列
[07:48] Or don’t you remember? 难道你忘了吗
[07:51] That is, until the precious prince arrived. 直到尊贵的王子诞生
[07:55] Don’t turn your back on me, Scar. 不要背对着我 疤面
[07:58] Oh, no, Mufasa, 不 木法沙
[07:59] perhaps you shouldn’t turn your back on me. 你才不应该背弃我
[08:03] Is that a challenge? 你在挑战我吗
[08:06] I wouldn’t dream of challenging you again. 我做梦都不敢再次挑战你
[08:11] A wise decision. 明智的选择
[08:12] You are no match for His Royalness. 你根本敌不过国王陛下
[08:14] Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion’s share. 就智力来说 我占上风
[08:19] But when it comes to brute strength, 但要比蛮力
[08:20] I’m afraid my big brother… 恐怕我哥哥
[08:23] will always rule. 会永远称王
[08:25] Not always, Scar. 不是永远 疤面
[08:27] One day, it’ll be my son who rules. 有一天 我的儿子会掌权
[08:30] Simba will be your king. 辛巴会成为你的王
[08:33] Then long live the king. 那就祝国王万岁
[08:39] – What am I gonna do with him? – Oh, come on. -我该拿他怎么办 -拜托
[08:41] We both know he should’ve been 你我都清楚 早就该把他
[08:42] expelled from the Pride Lands long ago. 流放到荣耀大地之外了
[08:45] He’s my brother, Zazu. 他是我弟弟 沙祖
[08:47] This is his home. 这里是他的家
[08:48] As long as I am king, that will never change. 只要我还身居王位 就绝不会赶他走
[08:52] Well, there’s one in every family, sire. 家家都有个难缠得主 陛下
[08:54] I had a cousin who thought he was a woodpecker. 我有个表哥以为自己是啄木鸟
[08:56] He slammed his head into trees, 脑袋对着树猛啄
[08:59] and our beaks aren’t built for it. 但我们的喙可经不住这么折腾
[09:01] He was concussed regularly. Oh, you’ve gone. 他经常得脑震荡 你要走了
[09:04] Sire, coming back! 陛下回宫
[10:16] Simba. 辛巴
[11:02] Dad, you awake? 爸爸 你醒了吗
[11:06] Dad, wake up! 爸爸 醒醒
[11:09] Dad! 爸爸
[11:11] Dad, Dad, Dad! 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸
[11:13] Your son’s awake. 你儿子醒了
[11:16] Before sunrise, he’s your son. 日出之前 他是你儿子
[11:19] Come on, Dad, let’s go. 快点 爸爸 我们走
[11:20] You said I could patrol with you today. 你说我今天可以和你一起巡视
[11:22] And today has started. 今天开始了
[11:23] You promised! You up? 你保证过 起来了吗
[11:36] Let’s do this! 我们出发
[11:38] Let’s do this. 我们出发
[11:40] So, what’s first? 先干什么
[11:41] Give orders for the hunt? Chase away evil intruders? 下令狩猎 驱逐邪恶入侵者
[11:46] Dad! You’re going the wrong way! 爸爸 走错方向了
[11:59] Dad? 爸爸
[12:01] I’m not supposed to go up here. 妈妈不允许我上来
[12:04] Look, Simba. 看 辛巴
[12:06] Everything the light touches is our kingdom. 阳光照耀下的一切都是我们的王国
[12:10] You rule all of that? 这全都由你统治吗
[12:13] Yes. 是的
[12:14] But a king’s time as ruler… 但国王的统治时间
[12:17] rises and falls like the sun. 像太阳一样有起有落
[12:20] One day, Simba… 有一天 辛巴
[12:22] the sun will set on my time here… 我的太阳会落下
[12:25] and will rise with you as the new king. 而你则会作为新王冉冉升起
[12:29] All of this will belong to me? 这一切都会属于我吗
[12:33] It belongs to no one, 王国不属于任何人
[12:35] but will be yours to protect. 但你会肩负保护它的使命
[12:37] A great responsibility. 责任重大
[12:40] Everything the light touches? 阳光照耀下的一切吗
[12:42] Those trees? And the watering hole? 那些树 还有那个饮水坑
[12:46] And that mountain? 还有那座山
[12:48] And beyond those shadows? 还有那片暗影地带的尽头
[12:50] You must not go there, Simba. 你绝不能到那里去 辛巴
[12:52] But I thought a king could do whatever he wants. 可我以为国王想去哪儿就去哪儿
[12:55] Take any territory. 征服任意一片领土
[12:57] While others search for what they can take… 虽然有的王只懂得索取
[13:00] a true king searches for what he can give. 但真正的王致力于奉献
[13:09] Everything you see exists together 你所见到的一切事物
[13:12] in a delicate balance. 都保持着微妙的平衡
[13:15] As king, you need to understand that balance… 作为国王 你要理解这种平衡
[13:19] and respect all the creatures… 尊重所有生物
[13:21] from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope. 不论是爬行的蝼蚁还是跳跃的羚羊
[13:25] But, Dad, don’t we eat the antelope? 可是爸爸 我们不是会吃羚羊吗
[13:28] Yes, Simba. But let me explain. 是的 辛巴 先听我解释
[13:32] When we die, our bodies become the grass… 我们死后 尸体会化为青草
[13:36] and the antelope eat the grass… 而羚羊以草为食
[13:39] and so we are all connected in the great circle of life. 因此所有生物都在生命轮回中紧密相连
[13:44] – Sire! – Morning, Zazu. -陛下 -早上好 沙祖
[13:47] Do you have the morning report? 晨间报告准备好了吗
[13:48] Yes, sire. 是的 陛下
[13:50] Ten flamingos are taking a stand. 十只火烈鸟正在站立[表态]
[13:52] Two giraffe were caught necking. 两头长颈鹿正在交颈[打架]
[13:54] The buzz from the bees… 据蜜蜂提供的消息[嗡嗡]
[13:55] is that the leopards are in a bit of a spot. 花豹遇到了一点麻烦[斑点]
[13:56] Ready for some fun? 想不想来点乐子
[13:57] The birds are tweeting at 4:00 in the morning. 早上四点 小鸟鸣叫[发信]
[13:59] I’m like, “Birds, we get it.” 我就说 “小鸟 我们知道了”
[14:01] Stay low to the ground. 身体伏地
[14:03] I got this. 看我的吧
[14:04] Check the wind, the shadows… 注意风向 阴影
[14:07] and wait for the perfect moment to pounce. 等待突袭的最佳时机
[14:09] The cheetahs stole the baboons’ dinner, 猎豹偷走了狒狒的晚餐
[14:10] and now the baboons are going ape. 结果狒狒发狂[猩猩]
[14:11] Of course, as I say, cheetahs never prosper. 当然 要我说 猎豹[谐音”骗子”]永远发不了家
[14:14] That’s what I say. 我就是这么想的
[14:15] Do you get… I’ll say it again. 听懂了吗 我再说一次
[14:17] Cheetahs never… 猎豹永远…
[14:20] Come on! It’s the news! 拜托 我在报新闻
[14:26] That’s very good! 好样的
[14:30] Sire! 陛下
[14:32] Sire! Hyenas in the Pride Lands. 陛下 鬣狗进入了荣耀大地
[14:34] They’re on the hunt! 他们在狩猎
[14:35] Where’s Sarabi? 沙拉碧在哪
[14:36] She’s leading the charge. 她正带头应敌
[14:38] Zazu, take Simba home. 沙祖 带辛巴回家
[14:40] Dad, let me come! I can help. 爸爸 让我去 我能帮上忙
[14:41] No, son. You stay with the other cubs. 不 儿子 你和其他小狮子待在一起
[14:46] I am not a cub. 我不是小狮子
[14:50] Come on. 好了
[14:52] Let’s go home. 我们回家
[15:05] Here we are. 我们到了
[15:06] Now you go along and play with the other cubs. 你去和其他小狮子一起玩吧
[15:15] Great. 真棒
[16:04] If you wish to kill something… 如果你想猎杀成功
[16:06] you might want to stay downwind. 也许应该待在下风处
[16:09] I know how to hunt, Uncle Scar. 我知道怎么狩猎 疤面叔叔
[16:10] Well, let’s hope we’re never attacked by a beetle. 那但愿我们永远不会被一只甲虫袭击
[16:14] Go back to your den, Simba. I don’t babysit. 回你的窝里去吧 辛巴 我可不当保姆
[16:18] Babysit? I’m gonna be the king of Pride Rock. 当保姆 我将会成为荣耀石的国王
[16:23] My dad showed me the whole kingdom. 我爸爸带我巡视了整个王国
[16:25] Said I’m going to rule it all. 说我将会统治一切
[16:27] Is that so? 是吗
[16:29] Think about it. 想想看
[16:30] When I’m king, I’ll have to give you orders. 等我成为国王 我必须得向你发号施令
[16:33] Tell you what to do. 告诉你该做什么
[16:35] How weird is that? 这多奇怪啊
[16:38] You’ve no idea. 你根本想象不到
[16:42] So, your dad showed you the whole kingdom? 你爸爸带你巡视了整个王国
[16:46] Did he show you the shadows beyond the northern borders? 他带你去了北部边境外的暗影地带吗
[16:49] No. He said I can’t go there. Ever. 没有 他说我不能去那里 永远不能
[16:53] And he’s absolutely right. 他说得完全没错
[16:57] An elephant graveyard is no place for a young prince. 大象坟墓可不是一位年轻王子该去的地方
[17:02] An elephant graveyard? 大象坟墓
[17:07] Oh, dear. I’ve said too much. 天呐 我说得太多了
[17:09] Though I suppose you’d have found out sooner or later… 不过我想你迟早都会发现那里的
[17:11] you being king and all. 等你成为国王统治一切
[17:14] You’ve been there? 你去过那里吗
[17:16] We’ve all been there. And it’s no place for a cub. 我们都去过 那里可不是小狮子该去的地方
[17:19] All those rotting bones… 那些腐烂的尸骨
[17:22] and burning pools of oozing mud. 还有渗出的滚烫泥浆
[17:25] Rotting bones? Oozing mud? 腐烂的尸骨 渗出的泥浆
[17:27] Promise me you’ll stay away, Simba. 向我保证你会远离那里 辛巴
[17:31] Now, you run along. 你可以走了
[17:36] And remember… 要记住
[17:40] it’s our little secret… 这是我们的小秘密
[17:44] Your Majesty. 陛下
[17:53] Nala! Come on. We have to go. 娜娜 快点 我们得走了
[17:55] – Where? – Watering hole. -去哪儿 -饮水坑
[17:57] Simba, she’s having her bath. 辛巴 她正在清洁身体
[18:00] And it’s time for yours. 你也该做清洁了
[18:02] But, Mom… 但是 妈妈…
[18:03] I can do it myself. 我可以自己来
[18:05] Hold still. 别动
[18:06] You’re messing up my mane! 你把我的鬣毛都弄乱了
[18:08] Come on. Behind the ears. 来吧 耳朵后面舔一舔
[18:10] Come on, Mom! 别这样 妈妈
[18:14] See? All clean. Can we go? 看见了吧 全干净了 我们能走了吗
[18:17] There’s no hyenas. 现在没有鬣狗了
[18:19] You just chased them all off. 你刚刚把他们都赶跑了
[18:22] Just to the watering hole and no further. 只能去饮水坑 不能跑远了
[18:26] And stay downwind. 还有要待在下风处
[18:28] And one more little thing. 还有一件小事
[18:30] Zazu will be going with you. 沙祖要跟你们一起去
[18:32] – Zazu? – Zazu? -沙祖 -沙祖
[18:34] Zazu goes… or you don’t. 沙祖要跟着 否则你们不许去
[18:41] Come along. Keep up. Let’s move in a unit. 来吧 跟上 我们结成小组一起行动
[18:44] Okay, buddy system. 好了 结伴制
[18:45] So, where are we really going? 我们到底要去哪儿
[18:47] How did you know? 你怎么知道
[18:48] You hate the water. 你讨厌水
[18:49] I heard about this place, Nala. 我听说了这个地方 娜娜
[18:52] The most incredible, amazing… 世上最不可思议 最难以置信的…
[18:53] Just tell me where. 直接告诉我是哪吧
[18:55] An elephant graveyard. 一处大象坟墓
[18:59] How far is it? 那里有多远
[19:00] Not far. Just to the shadows. 不远 只要走到暗影地带就好
[19:02] But don’t worry, everyone’s been there. 但别担心 大家都去过那里
[19:05] We’ve never been that far before. 我们以前从来没去过那么远
[19:06] What if we get lost? 如果我们迷路了怎么办
[19:07] Relax, Nala. 放轻松 娜娜
[19:08] I patrolled the entire kingdom this morning with my dad. 我今天早上跟着爸爸巡视了整个王国
[19:12] There’s nothing to worry about. 没什么好担心的
[19:13] Well, there is one thing. 还有一件事要担心
[19:16] We have an imminent threat. Something is approaching. 有危险逼近 有东西在向我们靠近
[19:19] Wait, scratch that. That’s my own shadow. 等等 当我没说 那是我自己的影子
[19:21] How we getting rid of the dodo? 我们要怎么摆脱这只笨鸟
[19:23] Trust me, I got this. 相信我 我可以的
[19:25] Follow me to freedom. 跟随我奔向自由吧
[19:28] How lovely it is… 太感动了
[19:29] to see the future king with his future queen. 看着未来的国王和他未来的王后
[19:33] I could just molt. 我感动得都要换毛了
[19:35] What do you mean, “future queen”? 你说”未来的王后”是什么意思
[19:37] Well, one day the two of you will be betrothed. 总有一天你们俩会永结同心
[19:40] Intended. Affianced. 喜结连理 白头偕老
[19:44] Simba, you speak bird? 辛巴 你懂鸟语吗
[19:45] Married! 结婚
[19:46] Come on. One day you will be married. 拜托 总有一天你们会结婚
[19:51] To each other. 同彼此结为夫妻
[19:55] – That’s not gonna happen, Zazu. – Never ever. -这不可能 沙祖 -绝对不可能
[19:57] Nala and I are friends. 娜娜和我是朋友
[19:58] And besides, she’s afraid of rhinos! 而且 她害怕犀牛
[20:01] – And he’s never eaten an impala. – I’ve tried it once. -他从来没吃过黑斑羚 -我试过一次
[20:03] We are never getting married, Zazu. 我们永远不会结婚的 沙祖
[20:05] A monarch who ignores tradition? 一位忽视传统的君王
[20:07] With an attitude like that, 如果怀着这样的态度
[20:08] I’m afraid you’ll be a pretty pathetic king. 恐怕你会成为一位非常可悲的国王
[20:11] Well, I’m not letting anyone tell me where to go, 别想指挥我该去哪里
[20:13] what to do… 该做什么
[20:14] and even who to marry. 甚至该和谁结婚
[20:16] There will never be a king like me. 永远不会有像我这样的国王
[20:18] Simba, you can’t escape your destiny. 辛巴 你逃脱不了自己的宿命
[20:21] Just watch. 等着瞧吧
[20:23] ♪ I’m gonna be a mighty king ♪ ♪ 我要成为一位威武的国王 ♪
[20:25] ♪ So enemies beware ♪ ♪ 敌人都小心点 ♪
[20:27] ♪ Well, I’ve never seen a king of beasts ♪ ♪ 我从没见过哪位百兽之王 ♪
[20:30] ♪ With quite so little hair ♪ ♪ 身上连毛都没长全 ♪
[20:33] ♪ I’m gonna be the main event like no king was before ♪ ♪ 我要成为前所未有的伟大国王 ♪
[20:37] ♪ I’m brushing up on looking down ♪ ♪ 我正在学习震慑俯视 ♪
[20:40] ♪ Working on my roar ♪ ♪ 练习我的咆哮狮吼 ♪
[20:42] ♪ Thus far a rather uninspiring thing ♪ ♪ 目前为止 还无法令我刮目相看 ♪
[20:47] ♪ Oh, I just can’t wait to be king ♪ ♪ 我等不及要成为国王了 ♪
[20:51] You have rather a long way to go, young master. 你还有很长的路要走 小主人
[20:53] If you think… 如果你以为…
[20:54] ♪ No one saying “do this” ♪ ♪ 别想指挥我”该这样做” ♪
[20:55] Now, when I said that… 我这样说的时候…
[20:56] ♪ No one saying “be there” ♪ ♪ 别想指挥我”该去那里” ♪
[20:58] What I meant was… 我的意思是…
[20:59] ♪ No one saying “stop that” ♪ ♪ 别想指挥我”别那样做” ♪
[21:01] ♪ No one saying “see here” ♪ ♪ 别想指挥我”快看这里” ♪
[21:03] Now see here! 快看这里
[21:04] ♪ Free to run around all day ♪ ♪ 整天自由自在地奔跑 ♪
[21:08] Well, that’s definitely out. 这绝对不可以
[21:09] ♪ Free to do it all my way ♪ ♪ 完全按照自己的想法来 ♪
[21:16] ♪ I think it’s time that you and I ♪ ♪ 我想你和我应该 ♪
[21:19] ♪ Arranged a heart-to-heart ♪ ♪ 来一场坦诚的谈心 ♪
[21:21] ♪ Kings don’t need advice ♪ ♪ 首先国王无需听取 ♪
[21:23] ♪ From little hornbills for a start ♪ ♪ 来自小犀鸟的建议 ♪
[21:26] ♪ If this is where the monarchy is headed ♪ ♪ 如果这就是君主制的未来 ♪
[21:29] ♪ Count me out ♪ ♪ 请别把我算在内 ♪
[21:30] ♪ Out of service, out of Africa ♪ ♪ 让我卸下职责 离开非洲 ♪
[21:33] ♪ I wouldn’t hang about ♪ ♪ 我不愿浪费时间 ♪
[21:35] ♪ This child is getting wildly out of wing ♪ ♪ 这个孩子翅膀硬了完全失控 ♪
[21:39] Simba! 辛巴
[21:40] ♪ Oh, I just can’t wait to be king ♪ ♪ 我等不及要成为国王了 ♪
[21:54] Simba! 辛巴
[21:56] I can’t see you, Simba. 我看不见你了 辛巴
[21:58] You must be in my sight at all times. 你必须时刻在我的视线之内
[21:59] I’ve lost him! 我把他跟丢了
[22:02] I know what you’re doing! 我知道你想干什么
[22:05] Where are you going, Simba? 你要去哪 辛巴
[22:07] Come on! 拜托
[22:10] You can’t hide from me, Simba. 你躲不过我的 辛巴
[22:12] It is my sworn duty to keep you safe. 护你周全是我宣誓的职责
[22:15] You listen to me right now. 你好好听我说
[22:21] I’m sorry to flutter about in your face, 很抱歉在你们面前飞来飞去
[22:23] have you seen… He’s a little lion. 你们有没有见到…他是头小狮子
[22:24] He’s small, but he’s cute. 他体型很小 但很可爱
[22:31] ♪ Everybody look left ♪ ♪ 大家一起向左看 ♪
[22:34] ♪ Everybody look right ♪ ♪ 大家一起向右看 ♪
[22:36] ♪ Everywhere you look I’m ♪ ♪ 不管你看向哪里 ♪
[22:38] ♪ Standing in the spotlight ♪ ♪ 我都是目光的焦点 ♪
[22:40] Not yet. 还不行
[22:41] ♪ Let every creature go for broke and sing ♪ ♪ 让所有动物全力以赴放声高歌 ♪
[22:46] ♪ Let’s hear it in the herd and on the wing ♪ ♪ 不论走兽还是飞禽都唱得响亮 ♪
[22:49] I see you down there! I see you down there! 我看见你在下面 我看见你在下面
[22:51] ♪ It’s gonna be King Simba’s finest fling ♪ ♪ 这会是辛巴国王最骄傲的放纵 ♪
[22:55] ♪ Oh, I just can’t wait to be king ♪ ♪ 我等不及要成为国王了 ♪
[23:00] Simba! 辛巴
[23:00] ♪ He just can’t wait to be king ♪ ♪ 他等不及要成为国王了 ♪
[23:05] ♪ Oh, I just can’t wait ♪ ♪ 我等不及 ♪
[23:08] ♪ Just can’t wait ♪ ♪ 等不及 ♪
[23:11] ♪ To be king ♪ ♪ 要成为国王了 ♪
[23:16] I’ve lost him! 我把他跟丢了
[23:17] Mufasa’s gonna have my feathers. 木法沙不会轻饶我的
[23:20] This is not good! 这可大事不妙
[23:25] Simba, we really lost him. 辛巴 我们真的甩掉他了
[23:26] I know what you’re thinking. 我知道你在想什么
[23:28] “The future king is a genius.” “未来的国王是一位天才”
[23:29] You can’t be serious. 你是在开玩笑吧
[23:31] You would’ve never gotten away without your queen. 没有你的王后 你绝对跑不出来
[23:33] Aren’t you forgetting something? 你是不是忘记了一件事
[23:35] There is no queen. 根本没有王后
[23:37] You could say that again. 这话我没意见
[23:38] I’d rather marry an aardvark. 我宁愿和土豚结婚
[23:39] Good luck finding one that will say yes. 祝你好运 找到愿意的那位
[23:41] Good luck getting out of here without a bruising. 祝你好运 毫发无伤地离开这里
[23:43] Give it your best shot. 你尽管试试
[23:48] Pinned ya! 打倒你了
[23:49] You owe me an apology. 你欠我一个道歉
[23:51] Never! 绝不
[24:02] Pinned ya. Again. 打倒你了 又一次
[24:04] Nala, stop! 娜娜 住手
[24:05] What is that? 那是什么
[24:06] You’re not gonna trick me, Simba. 你可耍不了我 辛巴
[24:08] I know that there’s nothing… 我知道什么也没有…
[24:14] This must be it. 肯定就是这里了
[24:17] Come on! 快点
[24:39] Simba, we’re way beyond the Pride Lands. 辛巴 我们已经离荣耀大地太远了
[24:41] We found it, Nala. 我们找到这里了 娜娜
[24:42] You know what this means? 你知道这意味着什么吗
[24:43] It means we can go home. 意味着我们可以回家了
[24:45] It means they won’t treat us like cubs anymore. 这意味着他们不会再把我们当小狮子了
[25:37] Simba, get down! It could be dangerous. 辛巴 快下来 可能有危险
[25:40] Danger? 危险
[25:41] I laugh in the face of danger. 我对危险嗤之以鼻
[25:47] Cool! 酷
[25:50] You hear that, Nala? 听到了吗 娜娜
[25:52] Simba, come on! 辛巴 拜托
[25:53] You’ve proved how brave you are. 你已经证明了你有多勇敢
[25:55] Now the sun is going down, 太阳要下山了
[25:56] I’m not just gonna sit here and… 我可不打算待在这里
[26:19] Well, look at this. 快看呀
[26:23] We weren’t expecting guests today. 没想到今天会有访客
[26:27] Would you two cubs… 你们两头小狮子
[26:28] like to stay for dinner? 想留下来吃晚餐吗
[26:31] Yeah, stay for dinner. 对啊 留下来吃晚餐
[26:34] ‘Cause you look like a midnight snack! 因为你们俩看着很像夜宵
[26:36] Can you just give me a little bit of space? 你就不能给我点空间吗
[26:38] I’m helping. 我在帮你呢
[26:39] We have talked about this before. 我们事先都讨论好了
[26:41] I come in alone. 我独自过来
[26:42] I’m the lead distraction so everyone can circle. 我来牵制注意力 让大家包围
[26:45] Okay, okay. Sorry. 好吧 好吧 抱歉
[26:47] Don’t be sorry. Just do it. 别抱歉 照做就是了
[26:49] Now, this is a meal 这顿大餐
[26:50] I’ve waited my whole life for. 我可是等了一辈子了
[26:57] What an unexpected treat, to eat the son of a king. 拿国王的儿子当点心 真是意外之喜
[27:02] Wait a second, the king? As in you-know-who? 等等 国王 就是那个谁吗
[27:05] Who rules you-know-where? 统治百兽的那位
[27:06] Mufasa does not rule me! 木法沙可不能统治我
[27:09] You can’t do anything to me! 你不能把我怎么样
[27:12] ‘Cause I’m the future king! 因为我是未来的国王
[27:17] He’s telling me what to do. 他在对我发号施令呢
[27:18] His father’s strength flickering inside. 他父亲的力量在他内心闪烁
[27:22] I wonder… 我在想
[27:24] how all that bravery will taste. 那种勇敢到底是什么味道
[27:27] Let them go, Shenzi! 放他们走 桑琪
[27:29] They made a mistake, a horrible mistake! 他们犯了一个错误 可怕的错误
[27:32] But if you do this, you will start a war with Mufasa! 但若你这样做 就会挑起跟木法沙的战争
[27:36] Hyenas and lions have been at war 鬣狗和狮子有史以来
[27:37] since the beginning of time. 就没有停止过交战
[27:40] But Mufasa’s bloodline will end here! 但是木法沙的血脉将在这里结束
[27:43] Run! 快跑
[27:50] Don’t let them get away! 别让他们跑了
[28:05] Come on! 快点
[28:27] Did you hear that? 你们听到了吗
[28:28] The future king! 未来的国王
[28:30] Don’t hurt me! 不要伤害我
[28:32] Do it again! 再来一次
[29:08] If you ever come near my son again… 如果你再敢靠近我儿子半步
[29:11] No, Mufasa. Never. 不会 木法沙 绝不
[29:15] Never again. 绝不会了
[29:16] You’ve been warned, Shenzi. 桑琪 我警告过你了
[29:28] I thought you were very brave. 我以为你很勇敢呢
[30:06] Zazu? 沙祖
[30:09] Take Nala back to Pride Rock. 带娜娜回荣耀石去
[30:12] Yes, sire. 遵命 陛下
[30:14] Don’t be too hard on him, sire. 别太难为他了 陛下
[30:16] I remember a cub, a certain headstrong cub… 我记得曾经有一头任性的小狮子
[30:20] who was always getting into scrapes. 经常陷入困境
[30:22] And he achieved some prominence, 但他取得了突出的成就
[30:25] did he not, sire? 对不对 陛下
[30:26] I have to teach my son a lesson. 我必须给我的儿子上一课
[30:34] Nala, come along. 娜娜 走吧
[30:43] Simba? 辛巴
[31:03] You deliberately disobeyed me. 你故意违抗我的命令
[31:06] I know. 我知道
[31:07] You could have been killed. 你可能会被杀死的
[31:09] And what’s worse, you put Nala in danger. 更糟糕的是 你把娜娜也置于险境了
[31:13] Do you understand what’s at stake? 你知道这之间的利害关系吗
[31:17] You jeopardized the future of our pride. 你危及到了我们狮群的未来
[31:21] I just wanted to show you I could do it. 我只是想让你知道我可以做到
[31:24] That I could be brave like you. 我可以像你一样勇敢
[31:26] I’m only brave when I have to be, 我只在需要勇敢的时候勇敢
[31:28] when there’s no other choice. 别无选择的时候
[31:30] But you’re not scared of anything. 但是你什么都不怕
[31:33] I was today. 今天我怕了
[31:35] You were? 真的吗
[31:36] Yes. I thought I might lose you. 是的 我以为自己会失去你
[31:42] I guess even kings get scared, huh? 就连国王也会害怕 对吧
[31:46] More than you could ever know. 比你想象的还要害怕
[31:49] – But guess what? – What? -但你知道吗 -什么
[31:51] I think those hyenas were even scareder. 我想那些鬣狗更害怕
[31:54] That’s ’cause nobody messes with your dad. 那是因为没人敢跟你爸爸嚣张
[31:57] Come here. 过来
[32:12] – Dad? – Uh-huh? -爸爸 -怎么
[32:13] We’re pals, right? 我们是朋友 对吗
[32:15] Right. 对
[32:16] And we’ll always be together… 而且我们永远会在一起
[32:18] right? 对吗
[32:21] Simba, let me tell you something my father told me. 辛巴 我要教你一件我父亲告诉我的事
[32:25] Look at the stars. 你看那片星空
[32:28] The great kings of the past… 历史上所有伟大的国王
[32:30] look down on us from those stars. 都在浩瀚星空中俯视着我们
[32:33] – Really? – Yes. -真的吗 -是的
[32:36] So whenever you feel alone… 不论何时你觉得孤独
[32:38] just remember that those kings… 就想想那些国王
[32:41] will always be up there to guide you. 会一直在你身边引导你
[32:45] And so will I. 我也是
[32:47] But I can’t see them, Dad. 但我看不到他们 爸爸
[32:49] Keep looking, son. 继续寻找 儿子
[32:51] Keep looking. 继续寻找
[33:29] Mufasa is strong. 木法沙好强
[33:30] Like, way stronger than us. 比我们强得多
[33:33] – Please give me some space. – What? -请给我点空间 -什么
[33:34] You could lay anywhere in this cave. 这么大个洞穴你躺在哪儿不行
[33:36] – Where do you want me to… – I need some personal space. -你想让我躺在哪儿… -我需要个人空间
[33:38] – Okay? – Okay. -好吗 -好的
[33:42] Not to take anything away from you. You were great. 并不是要贬低你 你很厉害
[33:44] But he is… 但是他…
[33:46] See, now I know you’re doing this on purpose. 好吧 现在我知道你是故意的了
[33:48] You’re brave, too. Tough, good energy. 你也非常勇敢 强势 能量充沛
[33:50] Now you’re just being spiteful. 你这纯粹是恶意中伤了
[33:51] Good posture. 姿势不错
[33:52] Next time I see Mufasa… 下次让我看见木法沙
[33:54] I’m gonna teach him a lesson he will never forget. 我要给他一个永远忘不掉的教训
[33:56] Well, you’re in luck! He’s right behind ya. 你走运了 他就在你背后
[33:59] Mufasa? 木法沙
[34:14] That’s not the king. 那不是国王
[34:18] You fools have stripped your land of every living thing. 你们这些蠢货掠尽了自己领地的全部活物
[34:22] And yet I send two little cubs your way… 然而我把两头小狮子送到你们手上
[34:25] and they come back alive. 你们却让他们活着回去了
[34:26] I guess we’ll have to eat you instead. 看来我们只能吃了你将就了
[34:30] Why eat one meal… 为什么只看到一顿饭
[34:32] when you can be feasting the rest of your lives? 却放弃后半辈子都能大快朵颐的机会
[34:36] What could you possibly offer us? 你能给我们提供什么
[34:39] A place where you can fill your bellies. 一个让你们填饱肚子的地方
[34:42] Where everything the light touches 阳光照耀下的一切
[34:43] is yours for the kill. 都归你们尽情杀戮
[34:46] The Pride Lands are not yours to give. 荣耀大地可不是你说了算的
[34:48] The king controls those hunting grounds. 国王控制着所有猎场
[35:01] That’s why we’re going to kill him. 所以我们要杀了他
[35:06] Mufasa has always shown too much restraint… 在狩猎一事上
[35:09] when it comes to hunting. 木法沙总是过于克制
[35:12] When I am king… 等我成为国王
[35:14] the mighty will be free to take whatever they want. 强者就可以予取予求
[35:17] Because a hyena’s belly is never full. 因为鬣狗的肚子永远填不饱
[35:21] Mufasa’s far too powerful to challenge. 木法沙太强大了 难以挑战
[35:23] ♪ Mufasa is yesterday’s message ♪ ♪ 木法沙已是明日黄花 ♪
[35:27] ♪ A clapped-out, distracted regime ♪ ♪ 一个腐朽 分崩离析的政权 ♪
[35:32] ♪ Whose failings undoubtedly presage ♪ ♪ 其衰败毫无疑问已被预言 ♪
[35:36] ♪ The need for a different dream ♪ ♪ 我们需要不同的梦想 ♪
[35:40] ♪ Yes, leonine times are a-changing ♪ ♪ 没错 狮子统治的时代正在变革 ♪
[35:44] ♪ Which means that hyenas must too ♪ ♪ 意味着鬣狗也必改变 ♪
[35:48] ♪ My vision is clear and wide-ranging ♪ ♪ 我的愿景更为清晰宽广 ♪
[35:52] ♪ And even encompasses you ♪ ♪ 甚至也包含你们 ♪
[35:56] ♪ So prepare for the coup of the century ♪ ♪ 准备好迎接世纪大政变 ♪
[36:01] ♪ Prepare for the murkiest scam ♪ ♪ 准备好迎接最为黑暗的诡计 ♪
[36:05] ♪ Meticulous planning ♪ ♪ 精心谋划 ♪
[36:07] ♪ Tenacity spanning ♪ ♪ 耐心等待 ♪
[36:09] ♪ Decades of denial is simply why I’ll ♪ ♪ 几十年来的否定 所以我要 ♪
[36:13] ♪ Be king Undisputed ♪ ♪ 成为无可争辩的国王 ♪
[36:15] ♪ Respected. Saluted ♪ ♪ 尊敬 拥戴 ♪
[36:17] ♪ And seen for the wonder I am ♪ ♪ 认可我的才能 ♪
[36:20] ♪ Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared ♪ ♪ 没错 我的獠牙和野心一样赤裸 ♪
[36:25] ♪ Be prepared ♪ ♪ 准备好 ♪
[36:30] ♪ Be prepared ♪ ♪ 准备好 ♪
[36:33] ♪ Be prepared ♪ ♪ 准备好 ♪
[36:36] ♪ Be prepared ♪ ♪ 准备好 ♪
[36:45] ♪ Be prepared ♪ ♪ 准备好 ♪
[36:49] ♪ Yes, our teeth and ambitions are bared ♪ ♪ 没错 我们的獠牙和野心一样赤裸 ♪
[36:53] ♪ Be prepared ♪ ♪ 准备好 ♪
[37:17] My dad was pretty upset with me. 我爸爸很生我的气
[37:20] That’s why we’re here, Simba. 所以我们才要来这里 辛巴
[37:22] I think I know a way for you to make it up to him. 我知道你怎样做才能向他弥补你的过错
[37:25] A gift that will make him forget it ever happened. 一个让他忘记之前一切的礼物
[37:29] But he’s the king. What could I give him? 但他是国王 我能送他什么呢
[37:32] Your roar. 你的咆哮
[37:33] My roar? 我的咆哮
[37:34] Yes! 没错
[37:37] Did you hear that? 你听到了吗
[37:39] This gorge is where all lions come to find their roar. 这个峡谷是所有狮子来练习咆哮的地方
[37:44] All lions? 所有狮子
[37:45] Even my dad? 我爸爸也是吗
[37:46] Even Mufasa came here when he was your age. 木法沙在你这么大的时候也来过这里
[37:50] Refused to leave… 不肯离开
[37:52] until his roar could be heard above the rim. 直到他的咆哮响彻云霄
[37:56] All the way up there? 一直到天上吗
[37:58] That’s when you know you’ve found it. 那时候你就知道自己练好了
[38:00] With a little practice… 只要一点点练习
[38:02] you’ll never be called a cub again. 就不会再被叫小狮子了
[38:05] Watch this. 听好了
[38:09] You’ll get it, Simba. 你会学会的 辛巴
[38:11] Just takes time. 慢慢来
[38:14] I’ll check on you later. 我一会儿来看你
[38:16] Dad will be so proud, won’t he? 爸爸会为我骄傲的 对吗
[38:19] It’s a gift he’ll never forget. 这是一个他永远忘不掉的礼物
[40:07] Mufasa! Quick! 木法沙 快来
[40:09] Stampede in the gorge! 峡谷里角马狂奔
[40:11] Simba’s down there! 辛巴在下面
[40:12] Simba? 辛巴
[40:14] I’ll find him. 我去找他
[40:43] Zazu! 扎祖
[40:44] Hold on! Help is coming! 坚持住 救援来了
[40:53] There he is! On that tree! 他在那儿 那棵树上
[41:00] I’m coming, Simba! Hold on! 我来了 辛巴 坚持住
[41:07] I’ll help them, Zazu! You get the pride! 我去帮他们 扎祖 你去叫狮群
[41:10] Go! 快去
[41:37] Dad! 爸爸
[41:39] Simba! 辛巴
[41:41] Come to me, son. 到我这儿来 儿子
[41:43] Jump! 跳
[42:04] Dad! 爸爸
[43:01] Scar! 疤面
[43:05] Help me. 救救我
[43:14] Long live the king! 国王万岁
[43:24] No! 不
[43:45] Dad? 爸爸
[44:23] Dad? 爸爸
[44:41] Come on, wake up. 快点 醒醒
[44:49] Help! Somebody help! 救命 救命啊
[45:25] Simba! 辛巴
[45:27] What have you done? 你干了什么
[45:32] It was a stampede. 是角马狂奔
[45:34] He tried to save me. 他想救我
[45:35] It was an accident. 这是个意外
[45:38] I didn’t mean for it to… 我不是故意的…
[45:39] Of course you didn’t. 你当然不是
[45:40] No one ever means for these things to happen. 谁都不希望发生这种事
[45:44] But the king is dead… 但是国王已死
[45:46] and if it weren’t for you… 如果不是因为你…
[45:49] he’d still be alive. 他就还活着
[45:52] Your father had such hopes for you… 你父亲对你寄予厚望
[45:55] gave you so many chances. 给了你太多机会
[45:58] And this is how you repay him. 而你就这样报答他
[46:00] I didn’t know. I didn’t know. 我不知道 我不知道
[46:03] What will your mother think? 你母亲会怎么想
[46:05] A son who causes his father’s death. 一个害死父亲的儿子
[46:09] A boy who kills a king. 一个杀死国王的孩子
[46:14] What am I gonna do? 我该怎么办
[46:17] Run. 跑
[46:19] Run away, Simba. 逃跑吧 辛巴
[46:22] Run away and never return! 跑得远远的 再也别回来
[46:38] Kill him. 杀了他
[47:18] Go down and make sure he’s dead. 下去看看 确保他已经死了
[47:29] Seriously? 有没有搞错
[47:30] I’m sorry. 对不起
[47:34] That’s a good distance right there. 现在距离很合适了
[47:36] Okay. 好的
[47:39] No little cub could survive that fall. 这么高摔下去没有幼崽能活下来
[47:42] Listen, we’re gonna tell her… 听着 我们就告诉她
[47:44] we went down there and we ate him. 我们下去了 然后把他吃了
[47:47] That’s perfect, ’cause I am starving! 完美 因为我饿了
[47:49] We’re not gonna eat him. 我们不是真要吃了他
[47:51] Simba is dead. 辛巴死了
[47:52] That’s all she ever has to know. 她只需要知道这么多
[47:56] Works for me. 我看行
[48:52] Mufasa’s death is a terrible tragedy. 木法沙的死是个可怕的惨剧
[48:57] The greatest leader the Pride has ever known. 荣耀大地上最伟大的领袖
[49:01] To lose a brother… 失去兄弟
[49:03] such a deep, personal loss. 是沉痛深切的损失
[49:09] And little Simba, who had barely begun to live. 而小辛巴 他还那么年幼
[49:13] A cub whose blood held our future. 这个幼崽的血脉关系到我们的未来
[49:16] It’s almost too much to endure. 这痛苦难以承受
[49:21] I only wish I had gotten to the gorge in time… 我真希望我能及时赶到峡谷
[49:24] been there to save them. 去救他们
[49:28] And so it is with a heavy heart… 而怀着沉重的心情
[49:32] that I must assume the throne. 我只能继承王位
[49:36] Mufasa and Simba are gone… 木法沙和辛巴已死
[49:38] which means I am your king. 所以我就是你们的国王
[49:45] But I must admit… 但我必须承认
[49:47] I cannot bear this burden alone. 这个重任我无法独自承担
[49:51] And I will need some help to ensure 我需要一些帮助来确保
[49:56] the safety of the Pride. 荣耀大地的安全
[50:05] Nala, stay close. 娜娜 跟紧点
[50:08] And so, from the ashes of this tragedy… 因此 从这场悲剧的灰烬中
[50:13] we shall welcome the dawning of a new era. 我们将迎来新时代的曙光
[50:17] A great… 一个伟大
[50:19] and glorious future! 辉煌的未来
[50:33] Oh, dear. 天呐
[52:21] I missed ’em! 没撞到
[52:22] I’m gonna get one of those vultures one day. 总有一天我干掉一只秃鹫
[52:24] I’m gonna get one! 总有一天
[52:25] I don’t know why it’s so important to you. 我不明白这为什么对你这么重要
[52:26] I just feel like it would make me feel better. 我只是觉得这样会让我舒坦些
[52:29] Oh, no. It’s a little lion! 糟糕 是头小狮子
[52:31] – That is not a lion. – Well then, go check it out. -这不是狮子 -那你去看看
[52:33] – What is it? – That is not a lion, it’s a furry bird! -是什么 -不是狮子 是只小鸟
[52:35] It looks like a lion! 看起来像狮子
[52:36] That’s not a lion. Let me get a closer look. Excuse me. 不是狮子 让我仔细看看 失礼了
[52:40] All right, let me see what we’re dealing with here. 让我看看这是什么情况
[52:42] It’s a lion! 是狮子
[52:43] – Run for your life, Pumbaa! – Wait! Hey, Timon. -快逃命 彭彭 -等等 丁满
[52:45] Wait, Timon, wait! It’s a little lion! 等等 丁满 是小狮子呀
[52:48] It gets bigger. 它会长大的
[52:49] Can we keep him? Can we please keep him? 我们能留下他吗 好吗 拜托了
[52:51] Okay. I promise I’ll walk him every day! 好的 我保证每天都遛他
[52:53] If he makes a little mess, I’ll clean it up. 如果他弄出乱子 我来收拾
[52:55] You’ll be his little mess! 你才会是乱子
[52:56] He’s gonna eat you and then use my body as a toothpick! 他会吃了你 然后用我身体当牙签
[52:58] But one day, when he’s big and strong, 但是等他长得高大强壮了
[53:00] he’ll be on our side! 他就会站在我们这边
[53:02] I’ve got it. What if he’s on our side? 有了 如果他站在我们这边呢
[53:04] Hear me out! 听我说
[53:05] Having a ferocious lion around might not be such a bad idea! 有头凶猛的狮子在身边或许不是坏主意
[53:09] Well then, can we keep him? 那我们能留下他了吗
[53:11] Yes, of course we can keep him! 可以 我们当然要留下他
[53:13] My God, who is the brains of this operation? 天呐 我们俩到底谁负责动脑
[53:15] ♪ We’re gonna name him Fred! ♪ ♪ 我们要给他取名弗雷德 ♪
[53:17] Who are you? 你们是谁
[53:21] – We’re the guys who saved your life. – Yes. -我们救了你的命 -是的
[53:22] Risked everything. Fought off angry vultures! 冒着生命危险 击退了愤怒的秃鹫
[53:24] Hordes of them. Flocks. 很多秃鹫 一大群
[53:26] I’m Pumbaa. 我是彭彭
[53:28] – This is Timon. – Did I mention that we saved your life? -这是丁满 -我有说我们救了你的命吗
[53:31] It doesn’t matter. 无所谓了
[53:36] How bleak is that? 太消沉了吧
[53:37] It doesn’t even matter? 这都无所谓吗
[53:38] Like I don’t have enough that I’m dealing with, right? 难道我自己的麻烦还不够多吗
[53:40] Now his problems are my problems? 现在他的麻烦也得我解决吗
[53:42] But we can help him. We’re in a position to help him. 但我们可以帮助他 我们有能力帮他
[53:45] So, how are you, in as few words as possible? 你是怎么了 尽量长话短说
[53:48] I did something terrible. 我干了坏事
[53:51] I don’t wanna talk about it. 我不想说
[53:53] Look, kid, we’ve all made mistakes. 听着 孩子 我们都犯过错
[53:56] There must be something we can do, right? 一定有什么是我们能做的 对吧
[53:58] Not unless you can change the past. 除非你能改变过去
[54:00] Well, you know, that’s a lot to ask… 我说 这个要求有点高
[54:02] – That’s pretty hard. – if I’m being honest. -太难了 -说实话
[54:04] – That’s a biggie. – I mean, change the past? -难度太高 -改变过去
[54:05] It already happened. 过去已经发生了
[54:06] – Yeah, so you can’t change that. -But -所以无法改变 -但是
[54:08] you know what you can change? 你知道什么是可以改变的吗
[54:10] The future. That’s our specialty. 未来 这是我们的专长
[54:12] Kind of our thing. 我们的特长
[54:14] How can you change something that hasn’t happened? 还没发生的事要怎么改变啊
[54:16] Well, to change the future, 想要改变未来
[54:18] you gotta put your past behind you. 就得放下过去
[54:20] Way behind. 抛得远远的
[54:21] Look, kid, bad things happen 听着 小子 坏事无可避免
[54:24] and you can’t do anything about it, right? 而你却无能为力 对吧
[54:26] Right. 对
[54:27] Wrong! When the world turns its back on you… 错 如果世界背弃你
[54:30] you turn your back on the world! 那你就背弃世界
[54:31] And only embrace what’s next! 只关注接下来的事情
[54:34] And turn the “what” into “so what?” 把未知变成无所谓
[54:36] Well, that’s not what I was taught. 爸爸可不是这么教我的
[54:38] Well, then maybe you need a new lesson. 那或许你需要新上一课
[54:40] Repeat after me, kid. Hakuna matata. 跟我学 小子 哈库那玛塔塔
[54:45] – What? – Hakuna matata. -什么 -哈库那玛塔塔
[54:47] Hakuna matata. 哈库那玛塔塔
[54:49] Hakuna. Most people get a bigger reaction 哈库拉 大多数人一听到
[54:51] when we say it the first… 就会很激动
[54:51] – Okay, well anyway. – Some people start clapping -不管怎样 -还有人一听到
[54:53] – Hakuna matata. – immediately. -哈库那玛塔塔 -就立刻鼓掌
[54:54] It means “no worries.” One and a… 意思是”无忧无虑” 一…
[54:57] – Okay. – I do the counting here. -好吧 -我来数拍子
[54:59] – I wanna count! – Why don’t we count together? -我想数 -不如我们一起数
[55:01] – Okay, that’s a good idea. – All right. -好吧 好主意 -那好
[55:03] One and a two and a… 一 二…
[55:04] ♪ Hakuna matata ♪ ♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
[55:07] ♪ What a wonderful phrase ♪ ♪ 多美妙的句子 ♪
[55:10] ♪ Hakuna matata ♪ ♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
[55:12] ♪ It ain’t no passing craze ♪ ♪ 不是一时狂热 ♪
[55:16] ♪ It means no worries for the rest of your days ♪ ♪ 它的意思是你此生不用再苦恼 ♪
[55:22] ♪ It’s our problem-free ♪ ♪ 这是我们无忧无虑的 ♪
[55:25] ♪ Philosophy ♪ ♪ 生活观 ♪
[55:28] ♪ Hakuna matata ♪ ♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
[55:32] – Hakuna matata? – Yeah, it’s our motto. -哈库那玛塔塔 -对 我们的座右铭
[55:35] What’s a motto? 座右铭是什么
[55:36] Nothin’. What’s-a-motto with you? 你说是什么就是什么
[55:38] Nice. 漂亮
[55:39] Those two words will solve all your problems. 这句话能解决你所有的烦恼
[55:42] Yeah. Take Pumbaa here. 对 以彭彭为例
[55:44] ♪ Why, when he was a young warthog ♪ ♪ 他曾是头小疣猪 ♪
[55:48] ♪ When I was a young warthog ♪ ♪ 我曾是头小疣猪 ♪
[55:53] – How are you feeling? – It’s an emotional story. -你还好吗 -这故事让我百感交集
[55:55] ♪ He found his aroma lacked a certain appeal ♪ ♪ 他发现自己的气味不太宜人 ♪
[55:58] ♪ He could clear the savannah after every meal ♪ ♪ 每餐之后他都能熏空大草原 ♪
[56:01] ♪ I’m a sensitive soul ♪ ♪ 虽然我貌似皮糙肉厚 ♪
[56:03] ♪ Although I seem thick-skinned ♪ ♪ 但我内心纤细敏感 ♪
[56:08] ♪ And it hurt that my friends never stood downwind ♪ ♪ 我好伤心 朋友从来不站在我的下风处 ♪
[56:13] I was always here for you and I resent that. 我一直在你身边而我讨厌那样
[56:15] ♪ And, oh, the shame ♪ ♪ 我真丢脸 ♪
[56:17] Yes, he was ashamed 对 他太丢脸了
[56:18] ♪ I thought of changing my name ♪ ♪ 我想过改名字 ♪
[56:20] I mean, to what, “Brad”? 改成什么 “布拉德”吗
[56:21] ♪ And I got downhearted ♪ ♪ 每次一放屁 ♪
[56:25] ♪ Ev’ry time that I farted ♪ ♪ 我就心灰意冷 ♪
[56:27] Are you gonna stop me? 你不阻止我吗
[56:28] No, I’m not! You disgust me! 我不 你让我恶心
[56:32] ♪ Hakuna matata ♪ ♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
[56:34] ♪ What a wonderful phrase ♪ ♪ 多美妙的句子 ♪
[56:37] ♪ Hakuna matata ♪ ♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
[56:39] ♪ Ain’t no passing craze ♪ ♪ 不是一时狂热 ♪
[56:43] ♪ It means no worries for the rest of your days ♪ ♪ 它的意思是你此生不用再苦恼 ♪
[56:47] ♪ Yeah, sing it, kid ♪ ♪ 唱起来 小子 ♪
[56:49] ♪ It’s our problem-free ♪ ♪ 这是我们无忧无虑的 ♪
[56:52] ♪ Philosophy ♪ ♪ 生活观 ♪
[56:54] ♪ Hakuna matata ♪ ♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
[57:00] Welcome to our humble home. 欢迎来到寒舍
[57:03] You live here? 你们住在这里
[57:04] Well, we live wherever we want. 我们想住哪儿就住哪儿
[57:05] We do as we please. 我们想做什么就做什么
[57:07] It’s beautiful. 太美了
[57:08] Yeah, it’s really nice, huh? 真的很棒 对吧
[57:11] Everyone, this is Simba. 大伙 这是辛巴
[57:14] That, my friend, is a lion. 朋友 这是头狮子
[57:16] What about food? 食物怎么办
[57:17] Have you thought about feeding that thing? 你们打算怎么喂那玩意儿
[57:18] Yeah, I’m starved! I could eat a whole zebra. 是啊 我饿死了 我能吃下整匹斑马
[57:21] Here we go. 开始了
[57:23] No, no, no, kid, we’re fresh out of zebra. 不不不 我们没有斑马了
[57:25] Any antelope? 有羚羊吗
[57:27] No, listen, kid… 不 听好了
[57:28] if you want to live with us, you have to eat like us. 如果你想和我们一起生活 就得和我们吃的一样
[57:31] And most importantly, not eat us! 最重要的是 不要吃我们
[57:34] This looks like a good spot to rustle up some grub! 看起来这里能弄到点虫子
[57:39] – Yeah! – It’s perfect! -太棒了 -好极了
[57:40] Step aside, fellas! 让开点 伙计们
[57:42] What’s that? 这是什么
[57:43] Too chewy. 太难嚼了
[57:44] This one’s got some nuttiness! 这个有点坚果味
[57:46] Now that’s what I call umami! 这就是我说的鲜味
[57:49] Slimy, yet satisfying. 黏糊糊 但很可口
[57:51] Extra crunchy. 特别脆
[57:52] – They’re local. Yeah. – Oh, are they? -是当地的虫子 -是吗
[57:54] They’re from right there. 就是这里产的
[57:55] I’m telling ya, kid, this is the great life. 我跟你说 小子 这就是美好的生活
[57:58] No rules. 没有规则
[57:59] No responsibilities. 没有责任
[58:02] The little cream-filled kind. 奶油夹心的品种
[58:03] I love these! 我超爱的
[58:05] – Those are good. – I love these. -这种超棒的 -我超爱的
[58:06] – Those are the best. – Can I have the head? -这种最棒了 -能把头给我吃吗
[58:07] Well, kid? 怎么样 小子
[58:10] Oh, well. 好吧
[58:11] Hakuna matata. 哈库那玛塔塔
[58:17] Slimy… 黏糊糊
[58:19] yet satisfying. 但很可口
[58:22] – That’s it! – We didn’t lie! -就是这样 -没骗你吧
[58:24] Egg sac! I got an egg sac! 卵囊 我找到一个卵囊
[58:31] ♪ Hakuna matata ♪ ♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
[58:32] ♪ Hakuna matata ♪ ♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
[58:33] ♪ Hakuna matata ♪ ♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
[58:35] ♪ Hakuna matata ♪ ♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
[58:36] ♪ Hakuna matata ♪ ♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
[58:37] ♪ Hakuna matata ♪ ♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
[58:39] ♪ It means no worries for the rest of your days ♪ ♪ 它的意思是你此生不用再苦恼 ♪
[58:45] ♪ It’s our problem-free ♪ ♪ 这是我们无忧无虑的 ♪
[58:49] ♪ Philosophy ♪ ♪ 生活观 ♪
[58:51] ♪ Hakuna matata ♪ ♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
[58:54] ♪ Hakuna matata, yeah ♪ ♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
[58:57] ♪ Hakuna matata ♪ ♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
[59:02] ♪ It means no worries for the rest of your days ♪ ♪ 它的意思是你此生不用再苦恼 ♪
[59:08] ♪ It’s our problem-free ♪ ♪ 这是我们无忧无虑的 ♪
[59:12] ♪ Philosophy ♪ ♪ 生活观 ♪
[59:14] ♪ Hakuna matata ♪ ♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
[59:16] One more time. 再来一遍
[59:17] Oh, no, I think we did it. Yeah. 不用了 我们唱够了
[59:18] I think we got this one. 我们唱得很棒了
[59:20] But we’re just getting in the groove, guys. 但我们刚刚进入最佳状态
[59:21] No, let’s leave ’em wanting more. 不 还是让他们意犹未尽吧
[59:22] Yeah, you’ve grown 400 pounds since we started. 是啊 从我们开始到现在你已经长了180公斤
[59:24] Meanwhile I look exactly the same. 而我一点都没变
[59:25] ♪ It means no worries ♪ ♪ 它的意思是你此生 ♪
[59:27] Will you tell him to stop? 你能让他别唱了吗
[59:28] But you insisted we sing the song. 是你非要我们唱这首歌
[59:29] I insisted? You started singing it! 是我吗 明明是你起得头
[59:31] Well, it’s our signature song… 这是我们的招牌歌曲
[59:31] – we shouldn’t be sharing it with everyone. – Look at that sunset. -我们不应该分享 -看看这日落
[59:33] But it’s our signature song, so we have to. 但这是我们的招牌歌曲 所以我们必须唱
[59:35] Look, just tell him to stop. 让他别唱了好吗
[59:37] ♪ It means no worries ♪ ♪ 它的意思是你此生 ♪
[59:38] Now he’s riffing, Pumbaa. 他开始即兴了 彭彭
[59:40] This is a nightmare. 简直是噩梦
[59:41] It actually is becoming better and better. 其实越唱越好了
[1:00:17] Nala. 娜娜
[1:00:19] Come. 过来
[1:00:21] Sit with us. 和我们一起坐
[1:00:32] Zazu, where have you been? 沙祖 你去哪了
[1:00:34] I’m sorry, Nala. I came as soon as I could. 很抱歉 娜娜 我已经尽快赶来了
[1:00:42] The morning report, Zazu. 晨间报告 沙祖
[1:00:44] Your Majesty, the Pride Lands are in imminent danger. 陛下 荣耀大地危在旦夕
[1:00:47] The hyenas are chasing off the last of the herds. 最后的畜群也要被鬣狗赶跑了
[1:00:50] The bird’s back! 鸟回来了
[1:00:53] Get him! 抓住他
[1:00:59] Don’t come here again, unless you want to be eaten! 别回来了 除非你想被吃掉
[1:01:25] We have to do something, Sarabi. We have to fight! 我们必须做点什么 沙拉碧 我们必须战斗
[1:01:28] Nala. Scar is the king. 娜娜 疤面是国王
[1:01:32] But you are our queen! 但你是我们的王后
[1:01:34] We should leave before it’s too late! 趁现在还来得及 我们应该离开
[1:01:36] We must all stay together and protect the Pride Lands. 我们必须团结起来保护荣耀大地
[1:01:40] This is our home. We must never abandon it. 这是我们的家 我们决不能放弃它
[1:01:44] This isn’t the home I remember. 这不是我记忆中的家
[1:01:46] Our time will come, Nala. 我们的时代会到来的 娜娜
[1:01:49] Be patient. 要有耐心
[1:01:50] Sarabi. 沙拉碧
[1:01:54] The king wishes to see you. 国王要见你
[1:01:56] Don’t go. 别去
[1:01:59] I’m not afraid of him. 我不怕他
[1:02:17] Won’t you join me, Sarabi? 要与我共食吗 沙拉碧
[1:02:19] There’s plenty to go around. 食物多得很
[1:02:21] You’re overhunting, Scar. 你狩猎过度了 疤面
[1:02:23] I’ve simply perfected the kill. 我只是完善了猎杀技巧
[1:02:26] With the help of my army. 在我的军队的帮助下
[1:02:28] You’re killing everything. 你在屠杀一切
[1:02:30] Don’t you see? There is nobody to challenge me. 你还不明白吗 没有谁来挑战我
[1:02:34] We can finally take whatever we want. 我们终于可以予取予求了
[1:02:37] We? 我们
[1:02:38] Long ago you chose Mufasa over me. 很久以前你选择了木法沙而不是我
[1:02:42] But now there is a new king. 但现在换了新国王
[1:02:45] So stop being so selfish. 所以不要这么自私
[1:02:47] You are the selfish one. 自私的是你
[1:02:49] The other lions look to you. 其他狮子都指望着你
[1:02:51] As long as you resist they will reject me. 只要你反抗 他们就会拒绝我
[1:02:55] Take your place by my side, and we will feast together. 站在我身边 我们将一起享受盛宴
[1:03:00] I will never be your queen! 我永远不会当你的王后
[1:03:05] Then from now on… 那么从现在起
[1:03:07] the lions will eat after the hyenas. 狮子等鬣狗吃饱再进食
[1:03:11] And they don’t leave much behind. 他们不会留下多少残渣
[1:04:44] Just what do you think you are doing, young lady? 你这是在干什么 小姑娘
[1:04:47] Go away, Zazu. 走开 沙祖
[1:04:48] I’m going to find help. 我要去寻求帮助
[1:04:50] I will very much not go away. 我绝对不会走开
[1:04:52] I am sworn to protect you 我发过誓要保护你
[1:04:53] and must order you back to bed. 必须命令你回去睡觉
[1:04:56] I don’t need protecting anymore. 我不再需要保护了
[1:05:49] Scar! Uh, wonderful to see you. 疤面 很高兴见到你
[1:05:52] Sorry to drop in like this! 突然来访不好意思
[1:05:55] Have I ever told you about my brother 我有没有告诉过你我哥哥
[1:05:59] who thought he was a woodpecker? 以为自己是只啄木鸟
[1:06:14] Nala… 娜娜
[1:06:40] I’m gonna get ya! 我会抓住你的
[1:06:41] I’m gonna get ya! Oh, I got ya! I got ya! 我会抓住你的 我抓住了 抓住了
[1:06:44] Simba! It’s you! 辛巴 是你
[1:06:46] Did you see that? 你看到了吗
[1:06:48] Man, that butterfly was right there! 那只蝴蝶就在那里
[1:06:50] I almost had him. 我差点就抓住他了
[1:06:51] I thought it was a lion. 我刚还以为是头狮子
[1:06:52] You know, the other kind of lion. 就是 那种狮子
[1:06:54] You know, a real lion? 真正的狮子
[1:06:56] I mean, not that you’re not a real lion. 不是说你不是狮子
[1:06:57] But you know, the kind that eats… 我是说那种会吃…
[1:06:59] I’m gonna go. 我还是走吧
[1:07:01] Hey, where you going? 你去哪儿
[1:07:03] You wanna get some grubs? 你要吃虫子吗
[1:07:08] What’s up with that guy? 那家伙怎么了
[1:07:11] Simba… 辛巴
[1:07:12] How can I say this? 我该怎么说呢
[1:07:14] – He’s prey. – Yeah. -他是猎物 -嗯
[1:07:16] And he is never gonna want to frolic with a carnivore. 他绝不想跟一个食肉动物玩耍
[1:07:20] No. You two will never frolic. 对 你们俩绝不会一起玩耍的
[1:07:22] Why not? 为什么不行
[1:07:24] You see, in nature there’s a delicate balance. 大自然的平衡是很微妙的
[1:07:29] Yeah. The circle of life. I know that. 对 生命轮回 我知道
[1:07:30] No. No, no, no. 不 不 不
[1:07:32] I don’t know where you’re getting “circle” from. 我不知道你从哪里听说的”轮回”
[1:07:33] No, yeah. There’s no circle of life. 对 才没有什么生命轮回
[1:07:35] – No, it’s no circle. – No, not at all. -没什么轮回之说 -完全没有
[1:07:36] – In fact, it’s the opposite. – Yeah. -事实恰恰相反 -对
[1:07:39] – It’s a line. – Yeah. -是一条直线 -对
[1:07:40] It’s a meaningless line of indifference. 一条无差别无意义的直线
[1:07:43] And we’re all just running towards the end of the line. 我们都只是朝着直线走向终点
[1:07:45] And then one day we’ll reach the end, and that’ll be it. 总有一天我们会到达终点 就此结束
[1:07:48] That’s it. Line over! 仅此而已 生命终结
[1:07:50] – Nothing. – Nada. -什么都不会发生 -没错
[1:07:52] And you can really just kinda… 你完全可以
[1:07:53] do your own thing and fend for yourself… 做自己想做的事 只关心自己
[1:07:55] ’cause your line doesn’t affect anyone else’s lines. 因为你的生命之线不会影响到其他人
[1:07:57] You’re alive and then you’re not. Like this guy. 生活 然后死亡 就像这家伙一样
[1:08:01] You sure it’s not a circle? 真的不是轮回吗
[1:08:03] That we’re all connected? 不是我们互相关联吗
[1:08:05] A circle would mean we’re all this. 轮回是指我们像这样
[1:08:07] That would mean what I do affects him… 我所做的事会影响到他
[1:08:10] – affects that thing, affects that thing. – Yeah. No. -影响到那玩意儿 影响到那家伙 -不
[1:08:12] – That’s not how it goes. – Which would make -不是这样的 -这就意味着
[1:08:13] doing whatever we wanted 无论我们做什么事
[1:08:15] not that cool. 都不怎么潇洒
[1:08:16] Let me simplify this for you. 我说得通俗点吧
[1:08:18] – Life is meaningless. – Yes. -生命是毫无意义的 -对
[1:08:19] That’s why you just gotta look out for yourself. 所以你只需要关心自己就行了
[1:08:21] That’s why you do you, Simba. 所以你只要做自己 辛巴
[1:08:23] Yeah, Simba, for the first time… 是的 辛巴 这是我们第一次
[1:08:25] we’re entrusting you to make a plan for us today. 拜托你为我们安排今天的行程
[1:08:28] This is important. Think about all you’ve been taught. 这很重要 想想你学过的那些
[1:08:31] What do you wanna do? 你想做什么
[1:08:33] Absolutely nothing. 当然是 无所事事
[1:08:38] Exactly! He gets it! 就是这样 他明白了
[1:08:41] Jackpot! 太棒了
[1:08:42] Out of my way! Out of my way! 别挡着我 别挡着我
[1:08:43] – Crunchy! – All right! Time to eat! -脆脆的 -开饭啦
[1:08:58] Hello! 好哇
[1:09:00] Nice one, Simba. 打得不错 辛巴
[1:09:02] Thanks. Must’ve been the termites. 谢了 肯定是白蚁吃多了
[1:09:06] Or the crickets. 或者蟋蟀
[1:09:08] And you wonder why I prefer to sleep underground. 你还好奇我为什么喜欢睡在地下
[1:09:12] Timon. 丁满
[1:09:14] Do you ever look up there 你有没有看着天上
[1:09:15] and wonder what those sparkly dots are? 好奇那些闪耀的点点是什么
[1:09:18] Pumbaa. I don’t wonder. I know. 彭彭 我不好奇 我知道
[1:09:22] Really? What are they? 真的吗 它们是什么
[1:09:24] They’re fireflies. 萤火虫
[1:09:26] Fireflies that got stuck on that big, bluish-black thing. 萤火虫被卡在那个蓝黑色大东西上了
[1:09:31] I guess that makes sense. 好像有些道理
[1:09:32] I always thought they were balls of gas 我一直以为它们是胀满气的气球
[1:09:34] burning billions of miles away. 在亿万里外燃烧
[1:09:36] Pumbaa, why is everything always gas with you? 彭彭 你怎么总是三句不离胀气
[1:09:39] I know. 我知道
[1:09:41] – What do you think, Simba? – Yeah. -你觉得呢 辛巴 -是啊
[1:09:43] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:09:45] But somebody once told me… 但我曾被告知
[1:09:48] the great kings of the past are up there… 历史上所有伟大的国王都在星空中
[1:09:51] and they’re all watching over us. 他们在守护我们
[1:09:58] That’s a good one! That’s insane! 不错不错 真疯狂
[1:10:02] That’s insane! 真疯狂
[1:10:05] Royal dead guys watching over us! 王室亡魂在守护我们
[1:10:07] Well, I hope they don’t fall out of the sky! 但愿他们不会从天上掉下来
[1:10:09] Hang on, Your Majesty! Don’t let go! 坚持住 陛下 不要放手
[1:10:12] That would be a mess. 掉下来就糟了
[1:10:13] – Oh, man! – I mean, Simba, think about it. -天啊 -辛巴 好好想想
[1:10:15] Why would a bunch of kings be looking out for us? 为什么一帮国王要守护我们
[1:10:18] We’re outcasts. 我们是异类
[1:10:19] Royal warthogs! 王室疣猪
[1:10:20] – I can’t! – I can’t! -我不行了 -我不行了
[1:10:21] – I can’t! – I actually can’t. -我不行了 -我真的不行了
[1:10:23] I can’t. 我不行
[1:10:23] No, you can. I can’t. 不 你行 我不行
[1:10:28] Yeah. Yeah. 是啊 是啊
[1:10:31] Yeah. That’s… that’s stupid. 是啊 是挺蠢的
[1:10:35] I’m gonna go get some grubs or something. 我去找点虫子吃
[1:10:46] What did you say to him? 你跟他说什么了
[1:10:48] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:10:48] As you were saying it, 你说的时候
[1:10:49] I thought, “This won’t end well.” 我就想”这不会有好结果”
[1:10:51] You just start laughing. 你就开始笑
[1:10:53] You laughed too. 你也笑了
[1:10:53] I did not. I would never. 我没有 绝对没有
[1:10:57] Man, I blew it. 老天 我搞砸了
[1:14:05] Simba. 辛巴
[1:14:12] Simba is alive! 辛巴还活着
[1:14:40] ♪ A-weema-weh ♪ ♪ 你是狮子 ♪
[1:14:47] ♪ A-weema-weh ♪ ♪ 你是狮子 ♪
[1:14:56] ♪ A-weema-weh ♪ ♪ 你是狮子 ♪
[1:15:03] ♪ In the jungle, the mighty jungle ♪ ♪ 在丛林中 广阔的丛林中 ♪
[1:15:06] ♪ The lion sleeps tonight ♪ ♪ 狮子今夜入眠 ♪
[1:15:10] ♪ In the jungle, the quiet jungle ♪ ♪ 在丛林中 寂静的丛林中 ♪
[1:15:13] ♪ The lion sleeps tonight ♪ ♪ 狮子今夜入眠 ♪
[1:15:17] ♪ A-weema-weh ♪ ♪ 你是狮子 ♪
[1:15:24] ♪ A-weema-weh ♪ ♪ 你是狮子 ♪
[1:15:31] ♪ Near the village, the peaceful village ♪ ♪ 在村庄旁 平和的村庄旁 ♪
[1:15:34] ♪ The lion sleeps tonight ♪ ♪ 狮子今夜入眠 ♪
[1:15:37] ♪ Near the village, the quiet village ♪ ♪ 在村庄旁 安静的村庄旁 ♪
[1:15:41] ♪ The lion sleeps tonight ♪ ♪ 狮子今夜入眠 ♪
[1:15:45] ♪ A-weema-weh ♪ ♪ 你是狮子 ♪
[1:15:51] ♪ A-wee ♪ ♪ 你是 ♪
[1:15:59] Pumbaa! 彭彭
[1:16:01] Run for your life! 快逃命
[1:16:04] Run, Pumbaa, run! 快跑 彭彭 快跑
[1:16:12] Timon, help! 丁满 救命
[1:16:15] Pumbaa! 彭彭
[1:16:18] Pumbaa? 彭彭
[1:16:19] I’m gonna die! 我要死了
[1:16:22] I’m coming, Pumbaa! Hang in there! 我来了 彭彭 坚持住
[1:16:26] Move! Move! Move! 让开 让开 让开
[1:16:39] No! 不
[1:16:41] No! No! 不 不
[1:16:42] No! 不
[1:17:02] Nala? 娜娜
[1:17:05] Simba? 辛巴
[1:17:06] Is that really you? 真的是你吗
[1:17:08] Yeah. 是的
[1:17:09] It’s me, Simba! 是我 辛巴
[1:17:14] Nala, what’re you doing? Oh, my… 娜娜 你怎么来了 天呐
[1:17:15] I don’t believe it! 真不敢相信
[1:17:16] Look at you! 瞧瞧你
[1:17:17] Pumbaa… 彭彭
[1:17:18] I don’t think you’re getting eaten. 我想你不会被吃了
[1:17:21] Where have you been? 你都去哪了
[1:17:22] I thought you were dead! 我还以为你死了
[1:17:25] You thought he was dead. I thought I was dead! 你以为他死了 我还以为我要死了
[1:17:27] I thought you were gonna eat me. 我以为你要吃了我
[1:17:30] What fun! 真有趣
[1:17:31] I’m so sorry, before we move on, 抱歉 我想先问一句
[1:17:33] how do you two know each other? 你们俩是怎么认识的
[1:17:34] Timon, Pumbaa… 丁满 彭彭
[1:17:35] I want you to meet my best friend, Nala. 来见见我最好的朋友娜娜
[1:17:38] Best friend? Well, that hurts. 最好的朋友 伤心了
[1:17:40] Nala, you’re gonna love it here! 娜娜 你会喜欢这里的
[1:17:41] This place is amazing. 这里特别棒
[1:17:43] It’s everything you could ever want. 你想要的一切应有尽有
[1:17:45] Simba, we need to leave. 辛巴 我们得离开这里
[1:17:47] Scar has taken over with the hyenas. 疤面和鬣狗控制了一切
[1:17:50] You have to take your place as king. 你必须继承你的王位
[1:17:54] King? Simba? 国王 辛巴吗
[1:17:55] We kneel before you as loyal servants. 我们是你忠诚的仆从 向你下跪
[1:17:58] Pumbaa, relax. She’s wrong. 彭彭 别激动 她说错了
[1:18:00] Lady, you’ve got your lions crossed. 女士 你搞错狮子了
[1:18:01] Nice. 漂亮
[1:18:02] Seeing you again, 再次见到你
[1:18:04] you don’t know what this will mean to everyone. 你不知道这对大家意味着什么
[1:18:06] What this means to me. 这对我意味着什么
[1:18:08] You have to come home. 你必须回家
[1:18:11] This is my home. 这里就是我家
[1:18:13] Please stay. 请你留下
[1:18:15] This place is incredible. 这地方非常不可思议
[1:18:16] I know you’ll love it. 我知道你会喜欢的
[1:18:18] I can’t. 我不能
[1:18:20] Come on! 拜托
[1:18:21] At least let me show you around. 至少让我带你到处转转
[1:18:23] Where are you going? 你要去哪
[1:18:32] Simba, it’s so beautiful. 辛巴 这里好美
[1:18:37] ♪ I can see what’s happening ♪ ♪ 我明白发生了什么 ♪
[1:18:38] I can’t. What? 我不明白 什么
[1:18:39] ♪ And they don’t have a clue ♪ ♪ 他们仍不知晓 ♪
[1:18:41] Who’s “They”? 他们是谁
[1:18:43] ♪ They’ll fall in love and here’s the bottom line ♪ ♪ 他们会坠入爱河 结果是 ♪
[1:18:46] ♪ Our trio’s down to two ♪ ♪ 我们仨只剩俩 ♪
[1:18:48] I get it. 我懂了
[1:18:49] ♪ The sweet caress of twilight ♪ ♪ 暮光轻柔抚摸 ♪
[1:18:52] Yeah. 是啊
[1:18:52] ♪ There’s magic ev’rywhere ♪ ♪ 到处弥漫魔法 ♪
[1:18:54] It’s ev’rywhere. 到处都是
[1:18:55] ♪ And with all this romantic atmosphere ♪ ♪ 在这浪漫的氛围中 ♪
[1:19:00] ♪ Disaster’s in the air ♪ ♪ 灾难即将来临 ♪
[1:19:08] ♪ Can you feel the love tonight? ♪ ♪ 今晚 你能感受到爱吗 ♪
[1:19:15] ♪ The peace the evening brings ♪ ♪ 还有夜晚带来的宁静 ♪
[1:19:21] ♪ The world for once in perfect harmony ♪ ♪ 此刻世界与其中万物 ♪
[1:19:27] ♪ With all its living things ♪ ♪ 合而为一 ♪
[1:19:33] ♪ So many things to tell her ♪ ♪ 有好多话想对她说 ♪
[1:19:36] ♪ But how to make her see the truth about my past? ♪ ♪ 但怎么让她明白 我过往的真相 ♪
[1:19:42] ♪ Impossible ♪ ♪ 根本不可能 ♪
[1:19:43] ♪ She’d turn away from me ♪ ♪ 她会离我而去 ♪
[1:19:46] ♪ He’s holding back, he’s hiding ♪ ♪ 他有话没说 有所隐瞒 ♪
[1:19:49] ♪ But what, I can’t decide ♪ ♪ 但我无法知道是什么 ♪
[1:19:52] ♪ Why won’t he be the king I know he is? ♪ ♪ 我能看到他内心有王的灵魂 ♪
[1:19:56] ♪ The king I see inside? ♪ ♪ 可他为什么不愿当呢 ♪
[1:20:01] ♪ Can you feel the love tonight? ♪ ♪ 今晚 你能感受到爱吗 ♪
[1:20:07] ♪ The peace the evening brings ♪ ♪ 还有夜晚带来的宁静 ♪
[1:20:13] ♪ The world for once in perfect harmony ♪ ♪ 此刻世界与其中万物 ♪
[1:20:19] ♪ With all its living things ♪ ♪ 合而为一 ♪
[1:20:26] ♪ Can you feel the love tonight? ♪ ♪ 今晚 你能感受到爱吗 ♪
[1:20:33] ♪ You needn’t look too far ♪ ♪ 无需考虑太远 ♪
[1:20:39] ♪ Stealing through the night’s uncertainties ♪ ♪ 就让我们度过这个变幻莫测的夜晚 ♪
[1:20:45] ♪ Love is where they are ♪ ♪ 爱就在那里 ♪
[1:20:51] ♪ And if he falls in love tonight ♪ ♪ 如果他今晚坠入爱河 ♪
[1:20:58] ♪ It can be assumed ♪ ♪ 那么不难猜到 ♪
[1:21:04] ♪ His carefree days with us are history ♪ ♪ 他与我们无忧无虑的日子将成往事 ♪
[1:21:10] ♪ In short, our pal is doomed ♪ ♪ 总之 我们的朋友完蛋了 ♪
[1:21:31] I told you. Isn’t it great here? 我说了吧 这里是不是很棒
[1:21:33] You know, maybe it could be like this forever. 或许可以永远像这样
[1:21:36] It’s amazing. 这里很棒
[1:21:38] But there’s something I don’t understand. 但有件事我不明白
[1:21:41] If you’ve been alive all this time… 如果你一直以来都活着
[1:21:44] why haven’t you come home? 你为什么不回家
[1:21:46] We’ve really needed you. 我们真的很需要你
[1:21:48] They’re fine, all right? 他们可以的
[1:21:49] Nobody needs me. 根本不需要我
[1:21:51] You’re the king. 你是国王
[1:21:53] Nala, Scar is the king. 娜娜 疤面是国王
[1:21:56] Simba, he’s decimated the Pride Lands. 辛巴 他摧毁了荣耀大地
[1:21:59] There’s no food, no water… 没有食物 没有水
[1:22:01] There’s nothing I can do. 我无能为力
[1:22:03] What about your mother? 那你母亲呢
[1:22:04] This is your responsibility. 这是你的责任
[1:22:07] You need to challenge Scar. 你必须挑战疤面
[1:22:08] I can’t go back. Ever. 我不能回去 永远不能
[1:22:11] Why? 为什么
[1:22:12] Because of what happened at the gorge? 因为峡谷里发生的事吗
[1:22:15] Scar told us that… 疤面告诉我们
[1:22:15] You wouldn’t understand! 你不会明白的
[1:22:17] None of it matters. Okay? 都不重要了 好吗
[1:22:18] Hakuna matata. 哈库那玛塔塔
[1:22:20] What? 什么
[1:22:21] It’s something I learned out here, okay? 这是我在这里学到的东西
[1:22:23] You see, sometimes bad things happen, 坏事无可避免
[1:22:25] and there’s nothing you can do about it. 而你却无能为力
[1:22:27] So, why worry? 那为什么还要操心
[1:22:29] Why worry? 为什么操心
[1:22:30] What happened to you? 你到底怎么了
[1:22:33] You’re not the Simba I remember. 你不是我认识的那个辛巴
[1:22:35] And I never will be. Are you satisfied? 我也不会再是了 你满意了吗
[1:22:38] No, I’m disappointed. 不 我很失望
[1:22:40] You know, now you’re starting to sound like my father. 你这口气跟我爸一模一样
[1:22:42] Good. I’m glad one of us does. 那很好 至少我没有迷失自我
[1:22:45] You have no idea what I’ve been through! 你根本不知道我经历了什么
[1:22:48] I came here looking for help. 我是来这里寻求帮助的
[1:22:52] I guess I made a mistake. 看来是我错了
[1:22:56] Goodbye, Simba. 再见 辛巴
[1:23:14] “Disappointed”? “失望”
[1:23:17] She wants me to go home? 她想让我回家
[1:23:19] I am home. 我已经在家了
[1:23:21] “Best friend”? “最好的朋友”
[1:23:23] I don’t need best friends. I don’t need anybody. 我不需要最好的朋友 我谁都不需要
[1:23:26] Never did. 从来没需要过
[1:23:54] Go away. 走开
[1:23:56] Going away will not answer the question. 走开并无法回答这个问题
[1:23:59] What question? Who are you? 什么问题 你是谁
[1:24:02] I know exactly who I am. 我知道我是谁
[1:24:04] The question is, who are you? 问题是 你是谁
[1:24:08] I’m nobody. So leave me alone. All right? 无名之辈而已 别烦我 好吗
[1:24:11] Everybody is somebody. Even a nobody. 每个人都有自己的身份 即便是无名之辈
[1:24:16] Yeah, I think you’re confused. 我觉得你搞混了
[1:24:19] I am confused? 我搞混了
[1:24:21] You don’t even know who you are. 你连自己是谁都不知道
[1:24:24] And I suppose you do? 这么说 你知道
[1:24:27] I held the son of Mufasa. 我抱过木法沙的儿子
[1:24:32] You knew my father? 你之前认识我父亲
[1:24:33] Correction. 不对
[1:24:35] I know your father. 我现在也认识他
[1:24:36] He died a long time ago. 他很早就死了
[1:24:39] He’s alive! 他还活着
[1:24:41] And I can take you to him. 我带你去找他
[1:24:43] Follow me. I will show you! 跟我来 我带你去
[1:24:45] Whoa. Hey, hey, hey! 等等
[1:24:46] If you can keep up! 如果你能跟上的话
[1:24:48] Wait! 等等
[1:24:59] Follow me! 跟着我
[1:25:07] Quickly, quickly! Come through! 快 快 过来
[1:25:14] Slow down! 你慢点
[1:25:18] You better hurry. 你最好快一点
[1:25:20] Hold on. I’m coming, I’m coming. 等等 我来了 我来了
[1:25:43] Come. 来吧
[1:25:54] Your father is waiting. 你父亲在等你
[1:26:09] Do you see him? 你看到他了吗
[1:26:12] I don’t see anything. 我什么也没看到
[1:26:16] Look closer. 再仔细看看
[1:26:23] You see? 看到了吗
[1:26:26] He lives in you. 他永远活在你心里
[1:26:31] Simba. 辛巴
[1:26:39] Dad? 爸
[1:26:41] Simba. 辛巴
[1:26:43] You must take your place in the circle of life. 你必须要在生命的轮回中找到自己的位置
[1:26:50] I can’t. 我找不到
[1:26:51] You must remember who you are. 你必须要记住自己是谁
[1:26:53] The one true king. 真正的国王
[1:26:57] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:26:59] I don’t know how to be like you. 我不知道怎样才能像你一样
[1:27:01] As king, I was most proud of one thing. 作为国王 我最引以为豪的是一件事
[1:27:05] Having you as my son. 就是有你这个儿子
[1:27:10] That was a long time ago. 那是很久以前了
[1:27:13] No, Simba. That is forever. 不 辛巴 这是永恒的
[1:27:20] Please. 别
[1:27:21] Don’t leave me again. 别再离开我
[1:27:23] I never left you. 我从未离开过你
[1:27:26] And never will. 也永远不会离开你
[1:27:29] Remember who you are. 记住自己是谁
[1:27:34] Remember. 一定要记住
[1:27:46] And so, I ask again. 我再问你一遍
[1:27:49] Who are you? 你是谁
[1:27:52] I am Simba. 我是辛巴
[1:27:55] Son of Mufasa. 木法沙的儿子
[1:28:22] ♪ Yeah Spirit ♪ ♪ 心中的力量 ♪
[1:28:27] ♪ Watch the heavens open ♪ ♪ 天空为你而开颜 ♪
[1:28:35] ♪ Spirit ♪ ♪ 心中的力量 ♪
[1:28:39] ♪ Can you hear it calling? ♪ ♪ 可曾听到它的召唤 ♪
[1:28:49] Simba? 辛巴
[1:28:50] Come on! What are you waiting for? 走 你还等什么
[1:28:53] Let’s go home! 我们回家
[1:28:59] ♪ Yeah Spirit ♪ ♪ 心中的力量 ♪
[1:29:03] ♪ Watch the heavens open open ♪ ♪ 天空为你而开颜 开颜 ♪
[1:29:11] ♪ Your destiny is coming close ♪ ♪ 你的宿命近在咫尺 ♪
[1:29:15] ♪ Stand up and fight ♪ ♪ 勇敢面对 无惧斗争 ♪
[1:29:22] ♪ So, go in to a far-off land ♪ ♪ 向遥远之地前进 ♪
[1:29:28] ♪ And be one with the great I am ♪ ♪ 成就伟大的自己 ♪
[1:29:47] I didn’t wanna believe you. 我之前不愿相信你说的
[1:29:50] So, what are you gonna do? 那你现在打算怎么办
[1:29:52] My father once told me to protect 我父亲曾经告诉我 要保护
[1:29:53] everything the light touches. 阳光照耀下的一切
[1:29:56] If I don’t fight for it, who will? 如果我不争取 还有谁愿意去做
[1:30:00] I will. 我愿意
[1:30:02] It’s going to be dangerous. 此行会很危险
[1:30:03] Danger? 危险
[1:30:05] I laugh in the face of danger. 我对危险嗤之以鼻
[1:30:11] It can’t be! 不是吧
[1:30:14] Hello, Zazu. 你好 沙祖
[1:30:17] Your Majesty. 陛下
[1:30:19] Welcome home. 欢迎回家
[1:30:23] We’re here! 我们来了
[1:30:25] Everyone, calm down. We’re here. 各位稍安勿躁 我们来了
[1:30:26] The backup has arrived! 支援来了
[1:30:28] What are you guys doing here? 你们怎么来了
[1:30:31] – We were not worried! – No, not worried. -我们没有担心 -对 没有担心
[1:30:33] – ‘Cause no worries. – Nope. Hakuna matata. -因为没什么好担心的 -对 哈库那玛塔塔
[1:30:35] We were concerned, because… 只是有点在意 因为
[1:30:37] Because, you know… 因为
[1:30:39] You’re our friend. 你是我们的朋友
[1:30:40] What about the meaningless line of indifference? 所谓的无差别无意义直线呢
[1:30:43] Well, we were thinking… 我们只是在想
[1:30:45] – maybe it curves a little bit. – That’s a good point. -线也可以弯曲一点 -说得好
[1:30:47] I mean, Simba, look, 辛巴 是这样
[1:30:48] I’m happy to admit when Pumbaa’s wrong… 我承认彭彭说的观点是错的
[1:30:50] and this is one of those instances. 这次就是其中之一
[1:30:51] What? That wasn’t my thing. 什么 这才不是我的观点
[1:30:52] You told me about the line. 直线的事是你说的
[1:30:54] Wait, hold on. 等等
[1:30:55] Now, this is the place you’re fighting for? 这就是你要争取的地方吗
[1:30:58] Yes, Timon. This is my home. 是的 丁满 这里是我家
[1:31:00] Is it behind that terrifying rock? 在那个可怕的巨石后吗
[1:31:03] Talk about your fixer-upper. 看来还有待修缮
[1:31:04] I like what you’ve done with it, 现在这样我也挺喜欢的
[1:31:05] although a bit heavy on the carcass. 不过好像有点尸骸遍野
[1:31:08] Look. A bird. 你看 有只鸟
[1:31:10] Timon, Pumbaa, this is Zazu. 丁满 彭彭 这是沙祖
[1:31:13] It’s a puffin. 居然是海鹦鹉
[1:31:15] Charming. 有趣
[1:31:18] Simba, we are with you until the end. 辛巴 我们会一直支持你
[1:31:21] We are at your service, my liege! 任您差遣 王上
[1:31:23] Follow me. 跟我来
[1:31:39] Hyenas everywhere. 到处都是鬣狗
[1:31:41] I hope it’s a quick death. 希望能死得痛快点
[1:31:42] You know, just not a lot of chewing. 别被咀嚼太久
[1:31:44] What’s your plan for getting us 你打算怎么带我们
[1:31:45] past the slobbering guards? 穿过这群恶心的守卫
[1:31:46] Live bait. 活饵
[1:31:53] That’s a great idea. 真是个好主意
[1:31:55] Those guys could never resist fresh meat. 这群家伙对新鲜肉食毫无抵抗力
[1:31:57] So all we need to do is find something that’s, like, big… 我们只需要找一个又大
[1:32:00] and plump, and juicy. 又丰满 又可口的动物
[1:32:03] Maybe like a gnu? 比如角马
[1:32:06] Why is everyone looking at me? 为什么都看着我
[1:32:14] It is with deepest pride 我非常荣幸
[1:32:16] and greatest pleasure… 并且非常高兴
[1:32:18] that we proudly present… 为你们献上
[1:32:22] your dinner. 你们的晚餐
[1:32:26] ♪ Be our guest ♪ ♪ 别客气 ♪
[1:32:33] It’s working, Pumbaa! 成功了 彭彭
[1:33:08] My old friend. 我的老朋友
[1:33:11] Sarabi, why put yourself through this? 沙拉碧 你为什么要为难自己
[1:33:14] All you have to do is be my queen. 你只需要答应成为我的王后
[1:33:16] You’re suffering for what? 你受苦是为了什么
[1:33:18] The memory of a life you once knew? 还在怀念过去的生活吗
[1:33:20] A king you once loved? 还在想念你爱过的国王吗
[1:33:23] I tried to make you understand what a true king can be. 我只是想让你明白 真正的国王是什么样的
[1:33:27] Scar, a true king’s power is his compassion. 疤面 真正的国王 是具有怜悯之心的
[1:33:31] I am ten times the king Mufasa was! 我比木法沙优秀太多了
[1:33:34] You are nothing compared to Mufasa! 你根本不配与木法沙相提并论
[1:33:48] Mufasa? 木法沙
[1:33:49] It can’t be. 不可能
[1:33:50] Get away from my mother. 离我母亲远一点
[1:33:55] Simba. 辛巴
[1:33:59] You’re alive? 你还活着
[1:34:01] How can that be? 怎么可能
[1:34:04] I’m here, Mother. 我来了 母亲
[1:34:06] I’m home. 我回来了
[1:34:07] Simba… 辛巴
[1:34:09] I’m so happy to see you. 很高兴看见你
[1:34:11] Alive. 还活着
[1:34:14] Give me one good reason 你最好给我一个理由
[1:34:16] why I shouldn’t rip you apart. 能说服我不把你撕烂
[1:34:18] I can give you more than one. 那我可有很多理由
[1:34:20] You see… 你看
[1:34:22] they think I’m king. 他们都认我为王
[1:34:25] Well, we don’t. 我们不认
[1:34:29] Your reign is over, Scar. 你的统治结束了 疤面
[1:34:32] Simba is the rightful king! 辛巴才是名正言顺的国王
[1:34:34] If you wanna get him, you have to get through us. 你要动他 先打败我们
[1:34:38] Are you with me, lions? 你们都支持我吗 狮子们
[1:34:44] The choice is yours, Scar. 选择权在你手上 疤面
[1:34:45] Step down or fight. 要么退位 要么战斗
[1:34:48] Must this all end in violence? 一定要诉诸暴力吗
[1:34:52] I’d hate to be responsible for the death of a family member. 我不想摊上杀害家族成员的罪名
[1:34:56] To feel the shame of knowing… 为夺取至亲的生命
[1:34:58] I took the life of someone I love. 而感到羞耻
[1:35:02] I put all that behind me. 我已经全抛诸脑后了
[1:35:03] But have they put it behind them? 但他们对此的想法呢
[1:35:07] Do your faithful subjects know what you’ve done? 你忠实的臣民知道你做了什么吗
[1:35:10] What is he talking about? 他在说什么
[1:35:12] So you haven’t told them your little secret? 看来你还没告诉他们你的小秘密
[1:35:15] Well, Simba… 辛巴
[1:35:18] now’s your chance to confess. 是时候坦白了
[1:35:21] Tell them who’s responsible for Mufasa’s death. 告诉他们 谁该为木法沙的死负责
[1:35:33] It was me. 是我
[1:35:35] It’s not true. 这不是真的
[1:35:38] Tell me it’s not true. 告诉我这不是真的
[1:35:40] It’s true. I’m sorry. 是真的 对不起
[1:35:42] He admits it. 他承认了
[1:35:44] Murderer! 凶手
[1:35:45] No, no. It was an accident. 不是的 那是场意外
[1:35:47] If it weren’t for you the king would be alive. 要不是你 国王就还活着
[1:35:49] It’s your fault he’s dead! Do you deny it? 他的死都是你的错 你还敢否认
[1:35:52] I’m not a murderer. 我不是凶手
[1:35:53] We should believe a son who takes the life of a father? 他杀死了自己的父亲 我们能相信他吗
[1:35:56] We should believe a son who takes the life of a king? 他杀死了自己的国王 我们能相信他吗
[1:35:59] A son who abandons his mother? 他还抛弃了自己的母亲
[1:36:01] No. I’m… 不 我
[1:36:02] You’re what? Say it! Are you the king? 你什么 说出来 你是国王吗
[1:36:05] No. No, I’m… 不是 我
[1:36:06] – Are you the king? – No, I’m… -你是国王吗 -不是 我
[1:36:08] – You’re what? Say it! – I’m… -你什么 说出来 -我是
[1:36:12] I’m nothing. 我是无名之辈
[1:36:13] Then bow to your king! 那就臣服于你的国王
[1:36:17] Simba! 辛巴
[1:36:34] This looks familiar. 这情景真熟悉
[1:36:36] Where have I seen this before? 我以前在哪见过
[1:36:41] Oh, yes, I remember. 对了 我想起来了
[1:36:45] This is the way Mufasa looked before he died. 这就是木法沙死前的情景
[1:36:49] I looked down… 我往下看
[1:36:51] saw the fear in his eyes. 看见了他眼中的恐惧
[1:36:58] And here’s my little secret. 这就是我的小秘密
[1:37:01] I killed Mufasa. 是我杀了木法沙
[1:37:10] No! 不
[1:37:18] My father! 我的父亲
[1:37:19] Your own brother! 你的哥哥
[1:37:20] How could you? 你怎么下得去手
[1:37:22] First he kills Mufasa… 他先杀了木法沙
[1:37:24] and now he wants to kill me! 现在他还想杀我
[1:37:25] You killed him! 是你杀了他
[1:37:27] Tell them the truth! 告诉他们真相
[1:37:28] Don’t believe his lies! 不要相信他的谎言
[1:37:30] Scar… 疤面
[1:37:31] you told us you didn’t get to the gorge in time. 你告诉我们你没能及时赶到峡谷
[1:37:35] That’s true! 没错
[1:37:36] Then how did you see the look in Mufasa’s eyes? 那你怎么能看见木法沙眼中的神情
[1:37:41] Murderer! 凶手
[1:37:43] Kill them all! 杀光他们
[1:37:52] Lions, attack! 狮子们 进攻
[1:38:08] Simba! 辛巴
[1:38:15] Pumbaa, I think we lost them. 彭彭 我觉得我们甩掉他们了
[1:38:17] That was terrifying. 真是太可怕了
[1:38:20] Do you hear a low growl? 你听到低吼声了吗
[1:38:22] Looks like we’ll be having pig for dinner. 看起来我们晚餐要吃猪肉了
[1:38:25] Plump and chubby. 肥肥胖胖的
[1:38:28] Chubby? 胖
[1:38:29] Did he just call me chubby? 他刚刚是不是说我胖
[1:38:31] It sounded a lot like he just said “Chubby”. 我真的觉得他刚刚说我”胖”
[1:38:34] Which would be a mistake because… 这真是大错特错 因为
[1:38:36] I will not be made to feel ashamed of who I am! 我不会为真实的自我而感到羞耻
[1:38:38] Oh, boy. 糟糕
[1:38:39] I may run from hyenas… 也许看见鬣狗我会逃跑
[1:38:41] but I will always fight a bully! 但是我永远勇于与恶霸斗争
[1:38:52] – You feel better, Pumbaa? – I do. -你感觉好些了吗 彭彭 -是的
[1:38:53] You got that out of your system? 你把怒气都发泄出来了
[1:38:54] I did. 是的
[1:39:10] Now, this is a meal I’ve waited my whole life for. 这顿大餐我已经等了一辈子了
[1:39:14] I’ve been waiting too. 我也一直在等
[1:39:17] And I’m not a cub anymore! 而且我已经不是小狮子了
[1:39:24] For king and country! 为国王和王国而战
[1:39:29] It’s the bird! 那只鸟
[1:39:29] I got him! I got him! 我能搞定它
[1:39:32] Tally-ho! 来啊
[1:39:34] No! He’s got me! 不 他把我搞定了
[1:39:35] He’s got me! 他把我搞定了
[1:39:39] Get that bird! 抓住那只鸟
[1:39:46] Please! Let’s discuss this. 拜托 我们好好谈谈
[1:40:21] That never gets old! 这招永远不会过时
[1:41:35] It’s over, Scar. 都结束了 疤面
[1:41:40] Have mercy. I beg you. 我求你发发慈悲
[1:41:42] Mercy? 慈悲
[1:41:44] After what you did? 你的罪行不可饶恕
[1:41:45] It was the hyenas. 都是鬣狗的错
[1:41:47] Those revolting scavengers made me do it. 那些恶心的食腐动物逼我做的
[1:41:50] I was planning on killing them all. 我本来打算把他们都杀了
[1:41:53] You fooled the hyenas. 你骗了鬣狗
[1:41:55] Just like you fooled me. 正如你骗了我
[1:42:00] Simba… 辛巴
[1:42:02] you wouldn’t kill your only uncle. 你不会杀了自己唯一的叔叔吧
[1:42:05] No, Scar. 不会 疤面
[1:42:08] I’m not like you. 我和你不同
[1:42:11] Simba… 辛巴
[1:42:13] you are truly noble. 你真是太高尚了
[1:42:15] And I will make it up to you. 我会补偿你的
[1:42:17] Just tell me how I can prove myself. 只要你告诉我该如何证明自己
[1:42:20] Tell me what you want me to do. 告诉我你想让我做什么
[1:42:25] Run. 跑
[1:42:28] Run away, Scar. 逃跑吧 疤面
[1:42:31] Run away and never return. 跑得远远的 再也别回来
[1:42:36] Yes. 是啊
[1:42:38] Of course. 当然
[1:42:41] As you wish… 如你所愿
[1:42:43] Your Majesty. 陛下
[1:42:57] You can’t win, Scar! 你赢不了的 疤面
[1:42:58] This is my kingdom! 这是我的王国
[1:43:00] My destiny! 我的宿命
[1:43:55] My friends. 朋友们
[1:43:56] It will take some time, 虽然会花费一些时间
[1:43:57] but together we will build our army. 但只要我们齐心协力 就能建立军队
[1:44:00] “Friends”, huh? 朋友吗
[1:44:02] I thought you said we were “Revolting scavengers”? 你不是说我们都是”恶心的食腐动物”吗
[1:44:06] Yeah. That you wanted to kill us? 没错 而且你还想杀了我们
[1:44:09] No. 不
[1:44:10] No, let me explain. 不 让我解释
[1:44:12] I was trying to fool him. 我只是想骗他
[1:44:15] We will rule together! 我们将一起统治这个王国
[1:44:17] There’s only one true thing you ever said, Scar. 疤面 你只说过一句真话
[1:44:23] “A hyena’s belly… “鬣狗的肚子”
[1:44:25] “is never full.” “永远填不饱”
[1:44:33] No! 不
[1:45:27] Your Majesty. 陛下
[1:46:23] Remember. 一定要记住
[1:47:15] ♪ Till we find our place ♪ ♪ 在这生命轮回 ♪
[1:47:21] ♪ On the path unwinding ♪ ♪ 无尽之路 ♪
[1:47:27] ♪ In the circle ♪ ♪ 寻得 ♪
[1:47:32] ♪ The circle of life ♪ ♪ 安居之所 ♪
[1:47:38] ♪ Circle of life ♪ ♪ 生生不息 ♪
[1:48:26] ♪ It’s never too late to turn things around ♪ ♪ 力挽狂澜 永远为时未晚 ♪
[1:48:30] ♪ Recover, unravel the path to confound ♪ ♪ 拨开迷雾 路就在前方 ♪
[1:48:33] ♪ The doubters and losers that line up despair ♪ ♪ 怀疑者和失败者满心绝望 ♪
[1:48:37] ♪ Who tell you it’s over, you’re goin’ nowhere ♪ ♪ 告诉你为时已晚 毫无希望 ♪
[1:48:41] ♪ It’s never too late, I hope It’s never too late ♪ ♪ 永远为时未晚 我希望为时未晚 ♪
[1:48:49] ♪ It’s never too late to get back on track ♪ ♪ 回到正轨 永远为时未晚 ♪
[1:48:53] ♪ To get at least some, if not all of it back ♪ ♪ 不能力挽狂澜 也要尽力争取 ♪
[1:48:57] ♪ I thought I was happy, and sometimes I was ♪ ♪ 我以为我很快乐 有时确实如此 ♪
[1:49:00] ♪ But sadness is just as important because ♪ ♪ 但悲伤同样也很重要 ♪
[1:49:04] ♪ Got to carry the weight and hope ♪ ♪ 因为必须承载责任和希望 ♪
[1:49:07] ♪ It’s never too late ♪ ♪ 永远为时未晚 ♪
[1:49:12] ♪ Never too late to fight the fight ♪ ♪ 奋起抗争 远为时未晚 ♪
[1:49:14] ♪ Never too late to keep the night ♪ ♪ 坚定不移 永远为时未晚 ♪
[1:49:16] ♪ Never too late to win the day ♪ ♪ 赢得胜利 永远为时未晚 ♪
[1:49:18] ♪ Never too late to break away ♪ ♪ 摆脱困境 永远为时未晚 ♪
[1:49:20] ♪ Time will start to move too fast ♪ ♪ 光阴似水 日月如梭 ♪
[1:49:22] ♪ But time is now, my friend ♪ ♪ 朋友 把握当下 ♪
[1:49:24] ♪ I’m a long way from the start ♪ ♪ 我早已启程 ♪
[1:49:26] ♪ But further from the end ♪ ♪ 终点尚且遥远 ♪
[1:49:28] ♪ Oh, no it’s never too late ♪ ♪ 永远为时未晚 ♪
[1:49:35] ♪ It’s never too late to get up off the ground ♪ ♪ 重新振作 永远为时未晚 ♪
[1:49:39] ♪ Don’t have to be noticed, don’t have to be crowned ♪ ♪ 不必万众瞩目 不必众星拱月 ♪
[1:49:43] ♪ I did what I’ve done, and I don’t try to hide ♪ ♪ 所作所为 无意隐瞒 ♪
[1:49:47] ♪ I’ve lost many things, but never my pride ♪ ♪ 失去良多 从未低头 ♪
[1:49:51] ♪ It’s never too late, I know It’s never too late ♪ ♪ 永远为时未晚 我知道为时未晚 ♪
[1:49:59] ♪ Never too late to fight the fight ♪ ♪ 奋起抗争 远为时未晚 ♪
[1:50:01] ♪ Never too late to keep the night ♪ ♪ 坚定不移 永远为时未晚 ♪
[1:50:03] ♪ Never too late to win the day ♪ ♪ 赢得胜利 永远为时未晚 ♪
[1:50:05] ♪ Never too late to break away ♪ ♪ 摆脱困境 永远为时未晚 ♪
[1:50:07] ♪ Time will start to move too fast ♪ ♪ 光阴似水 日月如梭 ♪
[1:50:08] ♪ But time is now, my friend ♪ ♪ 朋友 把握当下 ♪
[1:50:10] ♪ I’m a long way from the start ♪ ♪ 我早已启程 ♪
[1:50:12] ♪ But further from the end ♪ ♪ 终点尚且遥远 ♪
[1:50:14] ♪ Oh, no, it’s never too late ♪ ♪ 永远为时未晚 ♪
[1:50:25] ♪ Never too late ♪ ♪ 永远为时未晚 ♪
[1:50:33] ♪ I used to say I don’t have time ♪ ♪ 我曾说我没有时间 ♪
[1:50:35] ♪ I’m sleepin’ tonight ♪ ♪ 今晚我要安眠 ♪
[1:50:37] ♪ A day doin’ nothin’ is doin’ it right ♪ ♪ 无所事事就是头等大事 ♪
[1:50:41] ♪ No hurry, no hurry, it takes as long as it takes ♪ ♪ 不急不急 顺其自然 ♪
[1:50:45] ♪ You might as well sleep ♪ ♪ 反正无能为力 ♪
[1:50:47] ♪ For all the difference it makes ♪ ♪ 不如倒头大睡 ♪
[1:50:48] ♪ I didn’t find love or the peace or the breaks ♪ ♪ 爱情 安宁 解脱 我都没有找到 ♪
[1:50:52] ♪ These aren’t excuses, but a string of mistakes ♪ ♪ 这些不是借口 而是一连串的错误 ♪
[1:50:56] ♪ I won’t go back there ♪ ♪ 我不会回首 ♪
[1:51:00] ♪ Not going back there ♪ ♪ 决不回首 ♪
[1:51:07] ♪ Never too late to fight the fight ♪ ♪ 奋起抗争 远为时未晚 ♪
[1:51:09] ♪ Never too late to keep the night ♪ ♪ 坚定不移 永远为时未晚 ♪
[1:51:10] ♪ Never too late to win the day ♪ ♪ 赢得胜利 永远为时未晚 ♪
[1:51:12] ♪ Never too late to break away ♪ ♪ 摆脱困境 永远为时未晚 ♪
[1:51:14] ♪ Never too late to fight the fight ♪ ♪ 奋起抗争 远为时未晚 ♪
[1:51:16] ♪ Never too late to keep the night ♪ ♪ 坚定不移 永远为时未晚 ♪
[1:51:18] ♪ Never too late to win the day ♪ ♪ 赢得胜利 永远为时未晚 ♪
[1:51:20] ♪ Never too late to break away ♪ ♪ 摆脱困境 永远为时未晚 ♪
[1:51:22] ♪ Time will start to move too fast ♪ ♪ 光阴似水 日月如梭 ♪
[1:51:24] ♪ But time is now, my friend ♪ ♪ 朋友 把握当下 ♪
[1:51:26] ♪ I’m a long way from the start ♪ ♪ 我早已启程 ♪
[1:51:28] ♪ But further from the end ♪ ♪ 终点尚且遥远 ♪
[1:51:30] ♪ Oh, oh, it’s never too late ♪ ♪ 永远为时未晚 ♪
[1:51:36] ♪ It’s never too late ♪ ♪ 永远为时未晚 ♪
[1:51:40] ♪ Oh, never too late ♪ 永远为时未晚 ♪
[1:51:44] ♪ Oh, it’s never too late ♪ 永远为时未晚 ♪
[1:51:47] ♪ No, it’s never too late ♪ ♪ 永远为时未晚 ♪
2019年 Tags:动画, 豆瓣TOP250

Post navigation

Previous Post: Song of the Sea(海洋之歌)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Wolfwalkers(狼行者)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme