Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Lion King(狮子王)[1994]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Lion King(狮子王)[1994]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:狮子王
英文名称:The Lion King
年代:1994

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[02:33] Through faith and love 是对是错
[02:39] Till we find our place 希望和失望
[02:51] In the circle 看这世界
[02:56] The circle of life 是生生不息
[03:47] It’s the circle of life 世界正在转动
[03:53] And it moves us all 永远不停息
[03:58] Through despair and hope 黑夜与白昼
[04:04] Through faith and love 不停转动
[04:10] Till we find our place 靠着阳光走
[04:15] On the path unwinding 慢慢你会知道
[04:22] In the circle 看这世界
[04:27] The circle of life 是生生不息
[04:55] Life’s not fair, is it? 生命真不公平啊!
[04:58] You see, I Well, I shall never be king 你看我呢,永远都当不上王
[05:04] And you shall never see the light of another day 而你永远也见不到明天了
[05:09] Good bye 再见
[05:11] Didn’t your mother ever tell you not to play with your food? 你妈妈没有教你 不要玩弄你的食物
[05:15] What do you want? 你想干什么?
[05:16] I’m here to announce that King Mufasa’s on his way, 我是来这里宣布 大王木法沙要来了
[05:19] so you’d better have a good excuse for missing this morning’s ceremony 所以对你今天早上 没有出席那个仪式
[05:23] Oh, look, Zazu 你看
[05:25] You’ve made me lose my lunch 你害我的午餐都没了
[05:26] You’ll lose more than that when the king gets through with you 等大王跟你算帐之后你不见的东西还会更多
[05:29] He’s as mad as a hippo with a hernia 他就像只拉肚子的河马 一样愤怒
[05:32] I quiver with fear! 我怕得全身发抖
[05:36] Now, Scar, don’t look at me that way 好了,刀疤,不要那样看我
[05:38] Help! 救命啊!
[05:40] Scar? Drop him 刀疤,吐出来
[05:43] Impeccable timing, Your Majesty 你来得可真是时候,大王陛下
[05:49] Why, if it isn’t my big brother descending from on high 这不是我大哥吗? 屈尊降贵的
[05:54] to mingle with the commoners 来跟我这普通人厮混
[05:56] Sarabi and I didn’t see you at the presentation of Simba 我跟沙拉碧在辛巴的 介绍仪式中没有看到你
[05:59] That was today? 那是今天吗?
[06:02] I feel simply awful ! 我觉得好害怕呀!
[06:05] Must’ve slipped my mind 我八成是给忘了
[06:08] Yes, well, as slippery as your mind is, 是呀,你忘的不只如此
[06:11] as the king’s brother, you should’ve been first in line! 身为大王的弟弟 你应该站在第一位
[06:15] Well, I was first in line, until the little hairball was born 我原本是第一位 直到这个小毛球出生
[06:19] That hairball is my son and your future king 这个小毛球是我儿子 他也是你未来的国王
[06:24] I shall practise my curtsy! 我该学学我的礼节啦
[06:27] Don’t turn your back on me, Scar 千万不要背对着我,刀疤
[06:29] Oh, no, Mufasa 不,木法沙
[06:31] Perhaps you shouldn’t turn your back on me 或许是你不该背对着我
[06:35] Is that a challenge? 这是一个挑战吗?
[06:37] Temper, temper 冷静!冷静!
[06:39] I wouldn’t dream of challenging you 我哪敢向大王你挑战呢?
[06:42] Pity Why not? 可惜,为什么呢?
[06:44] Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion’s share 要说脑袋的话 我是有狮子的智慧
[06:47] But when it comes to brute strength, 说到蛮力嘛…
[06:50] I’m afraid I’m at the shallow end of the gene pool 恐怕我就是基因遗传 比较不明显的例子了
[06:58] There’s one in every family, sire 每个家庭都会有这个问题 陛下
[07:00] Two in mine, actually, 事实上我家有两个
[07:02] and they always manage to ruin special occasions 而且他们总会想尽办法 破坏特别的场合
[07:05] What am I going to do with him? 我该拿他怎么办?
[07:07] He’d make a very handsome throw rug 拿他做地毯会非常好看
[07:09] Zazu ! 沙祖
[07:10] And just think, whenever he gets dirty, 而且想一想 每次弄脏的时候
[07:13] you could take him out and beat him 你可以拿出去打一打
[08:00] Simba 辛巴
[08:15] Dad ! Dad ! 爸,爸
[08:17] Come on, dad, we gotta go! Wake up! 快起来,我们要走了啦!
[08:20] Sorry 对不起
[08:23] Dad ! Dad ! 爸…爸…
[08:25] Your son is awake 你儿子已经醒了
[08:28] Before sunrise, he’s your son 在天亮前,他是你儿子
[08:31] Dad ! Come on, Dad 爸…拜托啦!
[08:38] You promised 你答应过我的呀!
[08:40] Okay, Okay I’m up, I’m up 好吧,好吧 我起来 我起来
[08:43] Yeah ! 耶!
[09:00] Look, Simba 辛巴,你看
[09:01] Everything the light touches is our kingdom 阳光所照到的一切 都是我们的国土
[09:05] Wow 喔
[09:07] A king’s time as ruler rises and falls like the sun 一个国王的统治 就跟太阳的起落是相同的
[09:12] One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here 总有一天,太阳将会 跟我一样慢慢下沉
[09:16] and will rise with you as the new king 并且在你当国王的时候 一同上升
[09:19] And this’ll all be mine? Everything 这一切都是我的吗?所有的一切
[09:22] Everything the light touches 阳光能照到的所有东西…
[09:26] What about that shadowy place? 那有阴影的地方呢?
[09:28] That’s beyond our borders 那在我们的国度之外
[09:30] You must never go there, Simba 你绝不可以去那个地方
[09:31] But I thought a king can do whatever he wants 我以为国王可以随心所欲呀!
[09:33] Oh, there’s more to being king than getting your way all the time 你错了 国王也不能凡事随心所欲
[09:37] There’s more? Simba 不能吗? 辛巴
[09:43] Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance 世界上所有的生命 都有他存在的价值
[09:47] As king, you need to understand that balance 身为国王,你不但要了解
[09:50] and respect all the creatures, 还要去尊重所有的生活
[09:52] from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope 包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊
[09:55] But, Dad, don’t we eat the antelope? 但是,爸… 我们不是吃羚羊吗?
[09:57] Yes, Simba, but let me explain 是呀,我来跟你解释一下
[10:00] When we die, our bodies become the grass, 我们死后呢,尸体会成为草
[10:03] and the antelope eat the grass 而羚羊是吃草的
[10:05] And so we are all connected in the great circle of life 所以…在这个生命圈里面 都是互相有关联的
[10:11] Good morning, sire! Good morning, Zazu 早安,陛下 沙祖,你早
[10:13] Checking in with the morning report 我来做早上的例行报告
[10:15] Fire away 你说吧
[10:16] Well ! The buzz from the bees 额,蜜蜂发嗡嗡叫了
[10:18] is that the leopards are in a bit of a spot 豹子在自己的地盘
[10:20] Really? 果真?
[10:22] What are you doing, son? 儿子,你干嘛呢?
[10:24] Pouncing 扑猎物
[10:25] Let an old pro show you how it’s done 让个老手教你怎么做吧
[10:28] I told the elephants to forget it, but they can’t 大象非常清楚我所忘记的事情
[10:31] Zazu, would you turn around? Yes, sire 沙祖,转个身好吗? 好的,陛下
[10:33] The cheetahs are hard up, but 猎豹是硬了起来,但
[10:34] Stay low to the ground 趴在地上别动
[10:36] Cheetahs never prosper 猎豹从未繁荣
[10:37] Yeah, okay Stay low to the ground, right? Yeah 我知道了,趴在地上,右边?
[10:39] What going on? A pouncing lesson 怎么回事?给你上扑食的课
[10:40] Very good Pouncing 哈……非常好
[10:43] Pouncing? No, sire, you can’t be serious 扑东西?不,陛下,别这样
[10:47] This is so humiliating 这是如此难为情
[10:49] Try not to make a sound 尽量不要出声
[10:51] What are you telling him,mufasa? 你告诉他,木法沙?
[10:53] Mufasa? Simba? 木法沙? 辛巴?
[11:00] That’s very good 哈…非常好
[11:02] Zazu ! Yes! 沙祖 什么事呀?
[11:03] News from the underground Now, this time 地下传来的消息 好,这一次呢…
[11:06] Sire! Hyenas in the Pride Lands! 陛下 土狼到了荣耀石啦!
[11:10] Zazu, take Simba home 沙祖,带辛巴回家
[11:11] Dad, can’t I come? 我不能去吗?
[11:12] No, son 不行,儿子
[11:15] I never get to go anywhere 哼!什么地方都不准我去
[11:17] Young master, one day, you will be king 哦,小主人 将来你也会当国王的
[11:21] Then you can chase those slobbering, mangy, stupid poachers 然后你就可以随心所欲地 去追逐那些流着口水
[11:25] from dawn until dusk 卑贱愚蠢的非法入侵者
[11:34] Hey, Uncle Scar! Guess what? 嘿!刀疤叔叔 你猜怎样?
[11:36] I despise guessing games 我最痛恨猜谜游戏了
[11:39] I’m gonna be King of Pride Rock 我将成为这里的国王耶
[11:42] Oh, goody! 哦!真好啊
[11:44] My dad just showed me the whole kingdom, 我爸刚刚带我看了整个国度
[11:46] and I’m gonna rule it all ! 而我将会统治一切
[11:49] Yes Well, forgive me for not leaping for joy 是啊 请原谅我没有 高兴地跳起来
[11:52] Bad back, you know 我的背不好你知道的
[11:56] Hey, Uncle Scar 嘿,刀疤叔叔
[11:57] When I’m king, what’ll that make you? 如果我是国王 那你是什么?
[11:59] A monkey’s uncle 你这猴子的叔叔
[12:02] You’re so weird 你好奇怪哦!
[12:04] You have no idea 还有更怪的呢!
[12:06] So, your father showed you the whole kingdom, did he? 哦!原来你爸爸带你 看过整个王国了,是吗?
[12:09] Everything 看过啦
[12:10] He didn’t show you what’s beyond that rise at the northern border? 他没有带你到北方边界 太阳升起的地方吗?
[12:14] Well, no He said I can’t go there 没有 他说我不能去那里
[12:17] And he’s absolutely right 他说的完全正确
[12:19] It’s far too dangerous 那里太危险了
[12:21] Only the bravest lions go there 只有勇敢的狮子才会去呀
[12:23] Well, I’m brave What’s out there? 我很勇敢啊 那有什么?
[12:26] I’m sorry, Simba, I just can’t tell you 对不起,辛巴 我就是不能告诉你
[12:29] Why not? 为什么?
[12:30] I’m only looking out for the wellbeing of my favourite nephew 辛巴,辛巴 我只是在为我 最喜欢的侄子着想
[12:34] Yeah, right! I’m your only nephew 没错,我是你唯一的侄子
[12:37] All the more reason for me to be protective 所以罗,我才更要保护你
[12:40] An elephant graveyard is no place for a young prince Oops! 一个年轻的王子 不适合到大象墓园去的
[12:44] An elephant what? Whoa! 大象的什么?
[12:47] Oh, dear, I’ve said too much 哦!天啊 我说的太多了
[12:50] Well, I suppose you’d have found out sooner or later, 不过我猜你早晚总会发现的
[12:53] you being so clever and all 你一直是这么样的聪明
[12:56] Just do me one favour 帮我个忙吧!
[12:58] Promise me you’ll never visit that dreadful place 跟我保证你绝对 不会去那个可怕的地方
[13:02] No problem 没问题
[13:04] There’s a good lad 这才是乖孩子
[13:06] You run along now and have fun 你现在自己出去玩吧
[13:08] And remember, 并且记得哦…
[13:10] it’s our little secret 这是我们的小秘密
[13:19] Hey, Nala Hi, Simba 嘿!娜娜 嗨!辛巴
[13:22] Come on I just heard about this great place 走吧 我刚才听到一个很棒的地方
[13:24] Simba! I’m kind of in the middle of a bath 辛巴,我现在正在洗澡啊
[13:27] And it’s time for yours 你也该洗澡罗
[13:30] Mom ! 妈…
[13:32] Mom, you’re messing up my mane! 妈…你把我的毛弄乱了啦
[13:36] Okay, okay, I’m clean Can we go now? 好了!好了 我干净了 我们可以走了吗?
[13:39] So, where are we going? 我们要到哪里去呀?
[13:40] It better not be anyplace dumb 最好不要什么烂地方
[13:42] No, it’s really cool 不!那真的很酷耶
[13:44] So, where is this really cool place? 这个很酷的地方是在哪里呢?
[13:48] Around the water hole The water hole? 就在水洞附近
[13:50] What’s so great about the water hole? 水洞附近有什么了不起的啊?
[13:52] I’ll show you when we get there 等到了那里我再告诉你
[13:56] Mom, can I go with Simba? 妈,我能去吗?
[13:59] What do you think, Sarabi? 沙拉碧你说呢?
[14:00] Well 这个嘛…
[14:01] Please? 拜托…
[14:03] It’s all right with me 我是没什么意见
[14:04] Yeah ! All right! 哦,耶…
[14:05] As long as Zazu goes with you 不过要沙祖跟你们一起去
[14:07] No, not Zazu 不…不要沙祖
[14:09] Step lively 开心一点嘛
[14:10] The sooner we get to the water hole, the sooner we can leave 越快到水洞 我们就可以越快回家
[14:14] So, where are we really going? 我们到底要去哪里呀?
[14:16] An elephant graveyard 一个大象的墓园
[14:18] Wow! 哇!
[14:19] Zazu 嘘…沙祖
[14:21] Right So, how are we gonna ditch the dodo? 对了 我们要怎么摆脱那个笨蛋呀?
[14:24] When we ditch him 我们摆脱沙祖以后…
[14:24] Just look at you two 哦!看看你们俩个 再去大象的墓园
[14:26] Little seeds of romance blossoming in the savanna 大草原上一段 小小的罗曼史正在孕育
[14:30] Your parents will be thrilled, 你们的父母会很高兴的
[14:32] what with your being betrothed and all 等到你们订婚之后 还有…
[14:34] Be what? 什么?
[14:36] Betrothed Intended Affianced 准备成婚 订下婚约、海誓山盟
[14:39] Meaning 意思是…
[14:40] One day, you two are going to be married 有一天你们俩个会结婚
[14:43] Yuck! 恶心…
[14:45] I can’t marry her She’s my friend 我不能娶她耶 她是我的朋友
[14:47] Yeah, it’d be so weird 对,那实在太奇怪了
[14:49] Sorry to bust your bubble, 很抱歉,破坏你们的美梦
[14:51] but you two turtle doves have no choice 但是你们俩个小朋友别无选择
[14:54] It’s a tradition going back generations 这是流传了好几世代的传统
[14:56] When I’m king, that’ll be the first thing to go 等我当国王 第一就是废除这件事
[14:59] Not so long as I’m around Well, in that case, you’re fired 只要有我在就不准 哦,那你被开除了
[15:02] Nice try, but only the king can do that 很聪明 但只有国王才能开除我
[15:04] Well, he’s the future king 可是他是未来的国王啊
[15:06] Yeah, so you have to do what I tell you 对!所以我说什么你都得听
[15:09] Not yet, I don’t 嘿嘿!现在还不必听
[15:10] And with an attitude like that, 而且由你这种态度
[15:12] I’m afraid you’re shaping up to be a pretty pathetic king, indeed 恐怕你以后会变成 一个相当悲惨的国王
[15:15] Not the way I see it 哼!我看才不会呢
[15:18] l’m gonna be a mighty king 我将会是万兽之王
[15:20] So enemies beware 瞧瞧我的模样
[15:23] Well, l’ve never seen a king of beasts 从来没有一个狮子王
[15:25] With quite so little hair 他的毛会那么少
[15:27] l’m gonna be the main event Like no king was before 来看看我的威严 没有人比得过
[15:33] l’m brushin’ up on lookin’ down l’m workin’ on my roar 没有人敢说“不要啦” 只要我说声“要”
[15:37] Thus far, a rather uninspiring thing 从来没见过像你那么糟
[15:41] Oh, I just can’t wait to be king 等不及成为狮子王
[15:46] You’ve rather a long way to go, young master, if you think 你还有很长的路要走呢 小主人 如果你以为..
[15:49] No one sayin’, “Do this” Now, when l said that 没有任何吩咐 我那么说的时候…
[15:52] No one saying, “Be there” What I meant was 没有任何束缚 我的意思是…
[15:54] No one sayin’, “Stop that” You don’t realise 没有任何坏处
[15:56] No one sayin’, “See here” Now, see here! 总会有你好处
[15:59] Free to run around all day 自由自在到处跑
[16:02] Well, that’s definitely out 绝对不是那样的
[16:05] Free to do it all my way 做错事情也没人吵
[16:11] l think it’s time that you and l 找个时间该坐下来
[16:14] Arranged a hearttoheart 来好好谈一谈
[16:16] Kings don’t need advice 国王不需要
[16:18] From little hornbills for a start 别人来指手画脚
[16:20] If this is where the monarchy is headed Count me out 如果你真的这样统治 我想那就惨
[16:26] Out of service, out of Africa 干脆离开这块烂地方
[16:28] l wouldn’t hang about 我再也不想管
[16:31] This child is getting wildly out of wing 这小孩已经开始嫌我烦
[16:34] Oh, I just can’t wait to be king 等不及成为狮子王
[16:52] Everybody, look left 所有人往左看
[16:54] Everybody, look right 所有人往右看
[16:57] Everywhere you look, l’m 所有人往这看
[16:59] Standing in the spotlight 我在你们中间
[17:01] Not yet! 还早呢!
[17:03] Let every creature go for broke and sing 让所有万物都一起歌唱
[17:07] Let’s hear it in the herd and on the wing 让我们随他脚步到处闯
[17:12] lt’s gonna be King Simba’s finest fling 让所有万物都一起颂赞
[17:16] Oh, I just can’t wait to be king 我等不及成为狮子王…
[17:26] Oh, I just can’t wait 哦 我迫不及待
[17:32] to be king 当国王了
[17:41] I beg your pardon, madam, but 对不起,夫人
[17:44] get off! 请让一让
[17:46] Simba? 辛巴
[17:48] Nala! 娜娜…
[17:52] All right! It worked ! 好啦!成功了
[17:53] We lost him I am a genius 摆脱他了吧 我…是个天才
[17:56] Hey, genius, it was my idea 嘿!天才 那是我的主意
[17:58] Yeah, but I pulled it off 没错啊 但是,是我执行的啊
[18:00] With me! Yeah? 还有我 是吗
[18:05] Pinned ya Hey, let me up! 输了吧 让我起来
[18:13] Pinned ya again 你又输了吧
[18:27] This is it We made it 就是这里 我们成功了
[18:34] Whoa! 哇…
[18:39] It’s really creepy 这里阴森森的
[18:40] Yeah 是啊
[18:42] Isn’t it great? 不是很棒吗?
[18:43] We could get in big trouble I know! 我想 我们可能会有大麻烦
[18:47] I wonder if its brains are still in there 不知道他的脑袋还在不在哪儿?
[18:49] There’s only one way to know 只有一个办法能知道
[18:51] Come on, let’s go check it out 走吧,我们去看看
[18:53] Wrong ! The only checking out you will do will be to check out of here 不对 你们唯一该做的事情 就是立刻离开这里
[18:57] Oh, man ! 烦耶!
[18:58] We’re way beyond the boundary of the Pride Lands 我们已经超出 荣耀石的范围太远了
[19:01] Look, banana beak is scared 你看 那个尖嘴老头害怕了
[19:03] It’s Mr banana beak to you, fuzzy, 不管我是不是尖嘴小老头 小毛球
[19:06] and right now we are all in very real danger 我告诉你 我们的处境真的是很危险
[19:09] Danger? 危险?哈哈…
[19:10] I walk on the wild side 我在荒野中行走
[19:13] I laugh in the face of danger 我会当面嘲笑危险
[19:24] Well, well, well, Banzai, what have we got here? 哇哇哇…斑仔 看看这是什么?
[19:27] I don’t know, Shenzi 桑琪,我不知道
[19:30] What do you think, Ed? 阿德,你觉得呢?
[19:33] Just what I was thinking 对!我刚在想
[19:36] A trio of trespassers! 三个违规的家伙
[19:38] And quite by accident, let me assure you 这完全是个意外!我跟你们保证
[19:40] A simple navigational error 这只是航行上的小小的错误
[19:42] Whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait 等等…
[19:44] I know you You’re Mufasa’s little stooge 我认识你 你是木法沙的小跟班
[19:48] I, madam, am the king’s majordomo 夫人 我是国王陛下的总管
[19:50] And that would make you 这么说你就是…
[19:52] The future king 未来的国王
[19:53] Do you know what we do to kings who step out of their kingdom? 你知道我们是怎么对付 超出自己国界的国王吗?
[19:58] You can’t do anything to me 你们也不能把我怎么样啊!
[20:00] Technically, they can We are on their land 理论上可以 我们在他们的土地上
[20:02] But you told me they’re nothing but slobbering, mangy, stupid poachers 可是沙祖你跟我说 他们只是爱流口水的傻瓜啊!
[20:06] Ixnay on the upidstay 能不能不要再提 傻瓜这两个字?
[20:08] Who are you callin’ upidstay? My, my, my Look at the sun ! 嘿!你叫谁是傻瓜?
[20:10] It’s time to go! What’s the hurry? 停…你看那个太阳 我该走了
[20:13] We’d love you to stick around for dinner 急什么? 我们很乐意你留下来晚餐
[20:15] Yeah, we could have whatever’s lion around ! 是呀…我们可以吃… 狮子大餐呀!
[20:19] Wait, wait, wait, I got one, I got one! 哈…等等… 有了,有了,有了
[20:21] Make mine a cub sandwich ! Whaddaya think? 我要一份幼狮三明治 你觉得呢?
[20:26] What, Ed? What is it? 什么?阿德?这是什么?
[20:28] Hey, did we order this dinner to go? 我们订的晚餐要外带吗?
[20:30] No, why? 没有啊!怎么啦?
[20:31] ‘Cause there it goes! 因为他们跑了
[20:40] Did we lose ’em? I think so 我们甩掉他们了吗?我想是的
[20:43] Where’s Zazu? 沙祖在哪?
[20:44] The little majordomo bird hippetyhopped 原来我们的小总管
[20:46] all the way to the birdieboiler 一路赶着想做只白煮鸟
[20:49] No! Not the birdieboiler! 不!我不要做白煮鸟!
[20:55] Hey, why don’t you pick on somebody your own size? 嘿!你们为什么不去找一个 跟你们差不多大的
[20:58] Like you? Oops 像…你吗?哦
[21:17] Simba! 辛巴
[21:37] Here, kitty, kitty, kitty 快来呀!小宝贝
[21:44] That was it? 哈哈…就这样吗?
[21:47] Do it again Come on 再吼一次,来呀!
[22:01] Please, please! Uncle, uncle! Silence! 大…大哥 闭嘴!
[22:03] We’re gonna shut up right now! Calm down We’re really sorry 我们都闭嘴 别激动 我们真的很抱歉
[22:06] If you ever come near my son again 如果你们敢再靠近我儿子
[22:10] This is This is your son? 这位…这位是您的…
[22:11] Your son Did you know that? 哦!是您的公子啊 你知道吗?
[22:14] No Me? I didn’t know No, did you? 不,我不知道 你知道吗?
[22:16] No, of course not No 不,当然不知道
[22:18] Ed? 阿德?
[22:23] Toodles 溜
[22:31] Dad, I You deliberately disobeyed me 爸,我…你故意违抗我的命令
[22:36] Dad, I’m I’m sorry Let’s go home 爸,我很抱歉 跟我回家去
[22:41] I thought you were very brave 我认为你非常勇敢
[23:00] Zazu 沙祖
[23:04] Yes, sire? 是的,陛下
[23:06] Take Nala home I’ve got to teach my son a lesson 带娜娜回家 我必须要给我儿子上一课
[23:14] Come, Nala 娜娜,走吧
[23:16] Simba, good luck 辛巴,唉!祝你好运
[23:25] Simba! 辛巴
[23:55] Simba, I’m very disappointed in you 辛巴,我对你非常失望
[23:57] I know You could’ve been killed 我知道 你可能会死掉
[23:59] You deliberately disobeyed me, 你故意违抗我的命令
[24:01] and what’s worse, you put Nala in danger 而且更糟的是 你把娜娜拖入危险
[24:06] I was just trying to be brave, like you 我只是想要跟你一样勇敢
[24:08] I’m only brave when I have to be 我只有在必要的时候才勇敢
[24:11] Simba, being brave 辛巴 成为真正的勇者吧
[24:14] doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble 勇敢并不表示你要去找麻烦
[24:18] But you’re not scared of anything 可是你好像什么都不怕
[24:21] I was today 我今天就怕了
[24:22] You were? Yes 真的?是哦
[24:24] I thought I might lose you 我怕我会失去你
[24:26] I guess even kings get scared, huh? 噢…原来国王也会害怕
[24:32] But you know what? What? 但是你知道吗?什么?
[24:34] I think those hyenas were even scareder 我认为那些土狼比你还害怕
[24:38] ‘Cause nobody messes with your dad 因为没有人有胆子敢惹你爸爸
[24:41] Come here, you No! No! 过来 你!不要!不要!
[24:47] Come here! 来呀!
[24:50] Gotcha! 抓住你啦!
[24:56] Dad? 爸
[24:58] We’re pals, right? 我们是不是伙伴
[25:00] Right 对
[25:01] And we’ll always be together, right? 那我们就永远在一起,对吧
[25:05] Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me 辛巴 我告诉你一些 我爸爸以前跟我说的话
[25:11] Look at the stars 你看那些星星
[25:13] The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars 过去那些伟大的君王 在那些星星上望着我们
[25:18] Really? Yes 真的吗?是啊
[25:20] So whenever you feel alone, 所以每当你寂寞的时候
[25:23] just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you 要记得那些君王 永远在那里指引着你
[25:29] And so will I 还有我也是
[25:38] Man, that lousy Mufasa I won’t be able to sit for a week 木法沙真是害死人 害我一个星期都不能坐
[25:44] It’s not funny, Ed 这个不好笑,阿德
[25:50] Hey, shut up! 闭嘴!
[25:55] Will you knock it off? 你们安静一点好不好?
[25:58] Well, he started it Look at you guys 是他先开始的
[26:01] No wonder we’re dangling at the bottom of the food chain 难怪我们会在 食物链最底部晃荡
[26:03] Man, I hate dangling 我痛恨晃荡
[26:05] Yeah? If it weren’t for those lions, we’d be runnin’ the joint 废话!如果不是那些狮子 这地方早就是我们的了
[26:09] Man, I hate lions 我痛恨狮子!
[26:10] So pushy And hairy 那么顽固 还毛茸茸的
[26:12] And stinky And, man, are they ugly 而且又臭 天呐,还那么丑!.
[26:18] Surely we lions are not all that bad 还好我们狮子 不全是那么糟糕的
[26:23] Scar It’s just you 刀疤,原来是你啊
[26:25] We were afraid it was somebody important 我们还以为是什么腕儿呢!
[26:27] Yeah, you know, like Mufasa 对呀,就像木法沙
[26:28] Yeah I see 是呀
[26:30] Now that’s power! Tell me about it 那才叫力量
[26:32] I just hear that name and I shudder 一点也没错 光听他的名字我就会发抖
[26:34] Mufasa! Do it again 木法沙! 再来一次
[26:37] Mufasa! 木法沙!
[26:38] Mufasa! Mufasa! Mufasa! 木法沙…
[26:41] It tingles me 真过瘾
[26:43] I’m surrounded by idiots 我身边全是一些脑残
[26:46] No you scar 得了吧,疤儿
[26:47] I mean you are one of us 你是我们的一份子
[26:47] I mean you are our pal 别忘了你是我们的伙伴
[26:49] Charmed 真感人…
[26:50] I like that He’s not king, but he’s still so proper 噢,我喜欢 他不是国王 但他还是那么有威严
[26:54] Yeah Hey, did you bring us anything to eat, 是呀,刀疤 你给我们带什么吃的了
[26:56] Scar, old buddy, old pal? Huh? Did ya, did ya, did ya? 嘿,老伙伴,好兄弟 有木有?有木有?
[26:58] I don’t think you really deserve this 我认为你们实在不值得
[27:01] I practically giftwrapped those cubs for you, 我是特别把那些小狮子 送来给你们的
[27:04] and you couldn’t even dispose of them 而你们却让他给跑掉了
[27:10] Well, you know, it wasn’t exactly like they was alone, Scar 你要知道 他们并不是自己单独来的,刀疤
[27:14] Yeah What were we supposed to do? 对呀!我们该怎么做呢?
[27:17] Kill Mufasa? 杀了木法沙?
[27:20] Precisely 一点也没错
[27:33] l know that your powers of retention 不要在我面前耍威风
[27:37] Are as wet as a warthog’s backside 仔细看 像个饭桶不中用
[27:40] But thick as you are, pay attention 你给我站好 仔细听着
[27:45] My words are a matter of pride 我的话已经够明白
[27:48] lt’s clear from your vacant expressions 那是所谓无言的表白
[27:52] The lights are not all on upstairs 这地方由我来主宰
[27:56] But we’re talking kings and successions 难道你们都没有发现
[28:00] Even you can’t be caught unawares 王位继承权在我手中
[28:04] So prepare for the chance of a lifetime 准备好你的心静静等候
[28:08] Be prepared for sensational news 迎接这一个天大消息
[28:12] A shiny new era is tiptoeing nearer 一个新的时代它悄悄要到来
[28:16] And where do we feature? 那我们又算什么?
[28:18] Just listen to teacher 不管我多恶毒 只要听我吩咐
[28:20] I know it sounds sordid 不要再犯错误
[28:22] But you’ll be rewarded 大大的有赏
[28:24] When at last l am given my dues 以后总会有你的好处
[28:27] And injustice deliciously squared 我要大声地向你宣布
[28:31] Be prepared 快准备
[28:34] Yeah, be prepared We’ll be prepared For what? 不对!还有的呢! 准备什么?
[28:39] For the death of the king 准备木法沙王之死!
[28:40] Why, is he sick? No, fool, we’re going to kill him 怎么了?他病了? 不 笨蛋!我们要杀了他
[28:42] And Simba, too Great idea Who needs a king? 还有辛巴 好主意 谁需要国王啊!
[28:46] No king, no king 不要王……啦……
[28:49] Idiots! There will be a king ! Hey, but you said 白痴!还会有另外一个王的 但是你自己说……
[28:52] I will be king ! 我将要做你们的王
[28:54] Stick with me, 只要跟着我
[28:56] and you’ll never go hungry again 你们就再也不会饿肚子了
[29:00] Yeah ! All right! Long live the king ! 好耶!国王万岁!
[29:02] Long live the king ! Long live the king ! 万岁!万岁!
[29:07] lt’s great that we’ll soon be connected 看来很快就会有依靠
[29:11] With a king who’ll be all time adored 随时随地伺候你左右
[29:15] Of course, quid pro quo you’re expected 要投靠我 毫无疑问
[29:19] To take certain duties on board 大家都会好过
[29:23] The future is littered with prizes 看来未来是充满着希望
[29:27] And though l’m the main addressee 保证过就不会泡汤
[29:31] The point that l must emphasise is 让我再一次向你提醒
[29:35] You won’t get a sniff without me! 我就是你唯一靠山
[29:38] So prepare for the coup of the century 快准备! 准备这前无古人的计划
[29:42] Be prepared for the murkiest scam 这计划只要你帮一帮
[29:47] Meticulous planning 这周详的计划 是万无一失的
[29:48] Tenacity spanning 是万无一失的
[29:50] Decades of denial 是难得一见的 是不能否认的
[29:52] ls simply why l’ll be king undisputed Respected, saluted 不能抵抗 又雄壮威严受尊敬的我
[29:58] Respected, saluted And seen for the wonder I am 就是森林之王
[30:02] Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared 因为我要的理想更高
[30:06] Be prepared 快准备
[30:10] Yes, our teeth and ambitions are bared 因为我要的理想更高
[30:13] Be prepared 快准备
[30:30] You wait here Your father has a marvellous surprise for you 好,你在这等着 你爸爸为你准备了一个大惊喜
[30:34] What is it? 什么惊喜?
[30:36] If I told you, it wouldn’t be a surprise now, would it? 如果我告诉你的话 那就不叫惊喜了,对不对
[30:39] If you tell me, I’ll still act surprised 如果你告诉我 我会装得很惊讶
[30:42] You are such a naughty boy 你实在是非常的调皮
[30:45] Come on, Uncle Scar No, no, no, no, no, no, no 说嘛!刀疤叔叔 不……
[30:48] This is just for you and your daddy 这是你爸爸跟你之间的事情
[30:51] You know, a sort of father-son thing 是那种父子之间的…关系
[30:55] Well, I’d better go get him 好了,我最好去找他去
[30:58] I’ll go with you No 我跟你一起去
[31:02] No Just stay on this rock 不…你只管待在这个石块上
[31:05] You wouldn’t want to end up in another mess 你不会想像上次那样
[31:08] like you did with the hyenas 再遇到土狼吧?
[31:09] You know about that? Simba, everybody knows about that 你知道那件事呀?辛巴,每个人都知道那件事
[31:13] Really? Yes 真的吗?是啊
[31:16] Lucky daddy was there to save you, eh? 算你运气好 你爸赶去救你了,对吗?
[31:20] And just between us, 就在咱俩之间
[31:23] you might want to work on that little roar of yours, hmm? 你是不是该练习练习 你的吼叫声了呢?
[31:27] Okay 哦,好吧
[31:31] Hey, Uncle Scar, will I like this surprise? 嘿!刀疤叔叔 我会喜欢那个惊喜吗?
[31:35] Simba, it’s to die for 辛巴,你会喜欢死的
[32:00] Shut up 闭嘴!
[32:01] I can’t help it I’m so hungry I got to have a wildebeest 我也没办法 我肚子好饿 我可以吃下一头野牛
[32:05] Stay put 不要乱动
[32:07] Can’t I just pick off one of the little sick ones? 我可不可以 吃一头生病的就好了 拜托!
[32:09] No We wait for the signal from Scar 不行!我们要等待刀疤的讯号
[32:15] There he is Let’s go 他在那边 我们走
[32:19] “Little roar” 吼叫声
[33:23] Look, sire, the herd is on the move 陛下,你看! 有东西在动
[33:25] Odd Mufasa, quick 奇怪?木法沙!快点
[33:27] Stampede in the gorge 有东西在乱窜
[33:29] Simba’s down there! Simba? 在峡谷那儿 而辛巴也在 辛巴?
[33:54] Zazu, help me! 沙祖!救我
[33:56] Your father is on the way! Hold on ! 你爸爸已经来了 hold住!
[33:58] Hurry! 快啊!
[34:02] There! There on that tree! 那边,在那儿 在那树上
[34:05] Hold on, Simba! hold 住,辛巴
[34:08] Dad ! 爸!
[34:14] Scar, this is awful ! 刀疤,这太可怕了
[34:16] What’ll we do? What’ll we do? 我们该怎么办?
[34:18] I’ll go back for help, that’s what I’ll do 我就这么做 我去搬救…
[34:57] Dad ! 爸…
[35:20] Scar! 刀疤…
[35:23] Brother Brother, help me! 弟弟,救救我
[35:34] Long live the king 吾王万岁
[35:42] No! 不…
[35:58] Dad ! 爸…
[36:12] Dad? 爸
[36:53] Dad, come on 爸,起来
[36:56] You got to get up 你一定要起来
[36:59] Dad? 爸…
[37:01] We got to go home 跟我回家啦
[37:14] Help! 救命啊…
[37:18] Somebody! 有没有人?
[37:21] Anybody 有人吗…
[37:24] Help 救命
[37:56] Simba What have you done? 辛巴 看你弄得…
[38:02] There were wildebeests, and he tried to save me 有好多野兽 他想救我
[38:05] It was an accident I didn’t mean for it to happen 这真的是意外 我不是故意的
[38:08] Of course Of course you didn’t 当然,你当然不是故意的
[38:12] No one ever means for these things to happen 没有人会故意 要让这种事发生的
[38:18] But the king is dead 但是国王已经死了
[38:21] And if it weren’t for you, he’d still be alive 而且,如果不是因为你 他现在还会活着的
[38:30] What will your mother think? 你妈妈会怎么想呢?
[38:33] What am I going to do? 那我该怎么办?
[38:34] Run away, Simba 跑的远远的,辛巴
[38:37] Run Run away and never return 快跑 跑的远远的再也不要回来了
[38:49] Kill him 杀了他
[39:27] Whoa! 哇
[39:43] Hey, there he goes There he goes 他在那边 往那边跑了
[39:46] So go get him 那就快追呀
[39:47] There ain’t no way I’m going in there 我才不愿意到那边去呢!
[39:49] What, you want me to come out looking like you, cactus butt? 怎么?你想要我跟你一样 变成个仙人掌啊?
[39:54] But we got to finish the job 我们一定得完成任务
[39:55] Well, he’s as good as dead out there anyway 唉!反正他出去以后 绝对死定了
[39:58] And if he comes back, we’ll kill him 如果他回来的话 我们再杀他
[40:01] Yeah ! You hear that? 对!你听到没有?
[40:04] If you ever come back, we’ll kill you ! 如果你敢回来 我们就杀了你
[40:15] Mufasa’s death is a terrible tragedy 木法沙的死亡是个可怕的悲剧
[40:20] But to lose Simba, who had barely begun to live 但是辛巴几乎才开始他的生命 竟然也…
[40:25] For me, it is a deep, personal loss 对我来说 这是一个极大的个人损失
[40:30] So it is with a heavy heart that I assume the throne 我在极悲恸的心情下登上王位
[40:34] Yet out of the ashes of this tragedy we shall rise 但是我们 必须振作起来忘掉悲痛
[40:38] to greet the dawning of a new era 共同迎接一个崭新时代的来临
[40:41] in which lion and hyena come together 我们狮子将跟土狼
[40:45] in a great and glorious future 一起走向光明伟大的未来
[41:37] Get out! Get out! Get out of here! 走开一走开
[41:39] I love this! Bowling for buzzards 我喜欢赶走秃鹰
[41:42] Gets ’em every time 每次都成功
[41:46] Hey, Timon, you better come look 丁满,你最好过来看看
[41:49] I think it’s still alive 我看他好像还活着
[41:53] All righty, what have we got here? 哎哟!这什么东西呀?
[42:02] Jeez, it’s a lion ! Run, Pumbaa, move it! 天啊!是只狮子!彭彭,快跑!
[42:05] Hey, Timon, it’s just a little lion 丁满,他只是只小狮子
[42:09] Look at him He’s so cute and all alone 你看他那么可爱 而且是一个人
[42:14] Can we keep him? Pumbaa, are you nuts? 我们能留下他吗?彭彭,你疯了吗?
[42:16] You’re talking about a lion Lions eat guys like us 躺在这儿的是只狮子 狮子就是专门吃我们的
[42:19] But he’s so little He’s going to get bigger 但是他还那么小 他以后会长大的
[42:22] Maybe he’ll be on our side 也许他会变得跟我们一国
[42:24] That’s the stupidest thing I ever heard Maybe he’ll 这是我听过最蠢的话了 或许他会…
[42:27] Hey, I’ve got it What if he’s on our side? 咦…我有点子了 如果他跟我们一国
[42:30] You know, having a lion around might not be such a bad idea 有只狮子在身边或许蛮不错的
[42:34] So we’re keeping him? 那我们就留下他咯
[42:35] Of course Who’s the brains of this outfit? 当然,这里是谁做主啊?
[42:37] My point exactly 我认为他应该留下
[42:39] Jeez, I’m fried Let’s get out of here and find some shade 哎哟!天啊!我热死了 我们快离开这儿 找个阴凉的地方
[42:51] You okay, kid? I guess so 你还好吧?孩子
[42:53] You nearly died 你差点就死了
[42:55] I saved you 我救了你
[42:56] Well, Pumbaa helped A little 彭彭也帮了…一滴滴忙
[42:59] Thanks for your help 谢谢你们帮忙
[43:02] Hey, where you going? 你要去哪里?
[43:03] Nowhere 流浪
[43:05] Gee, he looks blue 他看起来很犹豫
[43:07] I’d say brownish gold No, no, no I mean he’s depressed 我倒觉得是金黄色 不,我是说一沮丧
[43:13] Kid, what’s eating you? 孩子你在烦什么?
[43:14] Nothing He’s at the top of the food chain 烦?狮子可是万兽之王
[43:19] The food chain ! 烦个屁呀!
[43:25] So, where you from? 那你从哪儿来的?
[43:26] Who cares? I can’t go back 管他呢?我又不能回去
[43:29] 你是被赶出来的 好极了!我们也是 的You’re an outcast That’s great So are we
[43:32] What’d you do, kid? Something terrible 你做了什么事? 孩子?很可怕的事
[43:34] But I don’t want to talk about it We don’t want to hear about it 但是我不想谈 很好,我们也不想听
[43:37] Come on, Timon Anything we can do? 拜托,丁满 我们能帮忙吗?
[43:40] Not unless you can change the past 除非你们能够改变历史
[43:42] You know, kid, in times like this, my buddy Timon here says, 孩子你要知道在这个时候 我这位伙伴丁满说
[43:46] “You got to put your behind in your past” 你必须把你的背后抛到过去
[43:48] No, no, no 不…
[43:50] I mean Amateur 我是说… 笨蛋
[43:52] Lie down before you hurt yourself 能不能闭上你的乌鸦嘴呀
[43:54] It’s, “You got to put your past behind you” 是…你必须把过去抛到脑后
[43:57] Look, kid, bad things happen, and you can’t do anything about it, right? 孩子 你常会碰到一些倒霉的事 而你却拿它没办法,对吧?
[44:01] Right Wrong ! 对 错
[44:02] When the world turns its back on you, 当这个世界遗弃你的时候
[44:05] you turn your back on the world 你就去遗弃这个世界
[44:08] Well, that’s not what I was taught 我以前学的不是这样
[44:10] Then maybe you need a new lesson 那么你或许应该学点新知识
[44:12] Repeat after me 跟着我一起念
[44:14] HAKUNAMATATA Hakuna matata What?
[44:17] HAKUNAMATATA Hakuna matata
[44:19] It means “no worries” 就别担心
[44:21] HAKUNAMATATA Hakuna matata
[44:24] What a wonderful phrase 真是很有意思
[44:27] HAKUNAMATATA Hakuna matata
[44:29] Ain’t no passing craze 简单又好记
[44:33] It means no worries 从现在开始
[44:35] For the rest of your days 你不必再担心
[44:39] lt’s our problemfree philosophy 不必像从前 听天由命
[44:44] HAKUNAMATATA Hakuna matata
[44:47] HAKUNAMATATA? Hakuna matata?
[44:49] Yeah It’s our motto What’s a motto? 是我们的座右铭 什么是座右铭?
[44:51] Nothin’ What’samotto with you? 管它呢?跟着念就行了
[44:55] You know, kid, these two words will solve all your problems 孩子你要知道 这几个字能够解决 你所有的问题
[44:59] That’s right Take Pumbaa, for example Why 对了!拿彭彭举例来说
[45:02] When he was a young warthog 当他是只小山猪
[45:05] When l was a young warthog 当我是只小山猪
[45:09] Very nice Thanks 很好 谢啦
[45:11] He found his aroma lacked a certain appeal 看他好像魅力十足风度翩翩
[45:14] He could clear the savanna after every meal 看来看去好像缺少一些东西
[45:16] I’m a sensitive soul 虽然我很丑
[45:18] Though l seem thickskinned 可是我很温柔
[45:22] And it hurt that my friends never stood downwind 我终于发现我没办法出人头地
[45:27] And, oh, the shame He was ashamed 太丢脸罗
[45:31] Thought of changing my name Oh, what’s in a name? 我想过改名字 改什么名字?
[45:34] And l got downhearted 我终于放弃
[45:35] How did you feel? Every time that l 为什么? 每次我想…
[45:37] Hey, not in front of the kids Oh, sorry 彭彭,不要在小孩面前… 对不起
[45:41] HAKUNAMATATA Hakuna matata
[45:43] What a wonderful phrase 真是很有意思
[45:46] HAKUNAMATATA Hakuna matata
[45:48] Ain’t no passing craze 简单容易记
[45:52] It means no worries 从现在开始
[45:54] For the rest of your days 没有烦恼忧虑
[45:56] Yeah, sing it, kid 好!唱下去
[45:58] lt’s our problemfree 不必像从前
[46:01] Philosophy 听天由命
[46:03] HAKUNAMATATA Hakuna matata
[46:07] Welcome to our humble home 欢迎来到寒舍
[46:09] You live here? We live wherever we want 你们住在这里呀?我们住在我们想住的地方
[46:12] Yep Home is where your rump rests 对!家就是休息的地方
[46:15] It’s beautiful 好漂亮
[46:17] I’m starved 我饿了
[46:19] I’m so hungry I could eat a whole zebra 我肚子饿得可以 吃下一匹斑马了
[46:22] We’re fresh out of zebra 我们这里没有新鲜斑马肉
[46:24] Any antelope? 那有羚羊吗?
[46:25] Hippo? Nope 河马呢?没
[46:27] Listen, kid, if you live with us, you have to eat like us 对了!孩子 如果你跟我们住 就得跟我们吃的一样
[46:30] Hey, this looks like a good spot to rustle up some grub 这里像是可以弄到 昆虫的好地方
[46:34] What’s that? 那是什么?
[46:36] A grub What’s it look like? 虫子,不然你以为是什么?
[46:38] Gross 哦…好恶心
[46:41] Tastes like chicken 吃起来像鸡肉
[46:43] Slimy yet satisfying 粘粘的,但是还不错
[46:46] These are rare delicacies 这真是少有的美味
[46:49] Piquant, with a very pleasant crunch 咬起来脆脆的,口感十足
[46:53] You’ll learn to love them 你会喜欢的啦
[46:54] I’m telling you, kid, this is the great life, 你听我说,这种生活最棒了
[46:57] no rules, no responsibilities 没有规则也没有责任
[46:59] The little creamfilled kind 这个虽小油水很多
[47:02] And best of all, no worries 而且最棒的是…没有忧虑
[47:05] Well, kid? 来一点吧
[47:07] Oh, well Hakuna matata 不用担心
[47:14] Slimy, yet satisfying 粘粘的,但是还不错
[47:17] That’s it 这就对了
[47:31] Hakuna matata 不用担心
[47:35] Hakuna It means no worries 从现在开始
[47:38] For the rest of your days 你不必再担心
[47:42] lt’s our problemfree 不必像从前
[47:44] Philosophy 听天由命
[47:49] HAKUNAMATATA HAKUNAMATATA
[47:52] HAKUNAMATATA HAKUNAMATATA
[47:56] HAKUNAMATATA HAKUNAMATATA
[48:01] HAKUNAMATATA HAKUNAMATATA
[48:09] HAKUNAMATATA HAKUNAMATATA
[48:12] Yeah 对!
[48:23] Nobody knows 有谁知道
[48:27] The trouble I’ve seen 我心中悲伤
[48:30] Nobody knows 有谁知道
[48:34] My sorrow 我痛苦
[48:36] Zazu, do lighten up 沙祖,高兴一点
[48:39] Sing something with a little bounce in it 唱一首有点活力的曲子吧
[48:43] It’s a small world after all 世界真是小
[48:46] No, no! Anything but that! 不…除了那首什么都可以
[48:50] l’ve got a lovely bunch of coconuts 蝴蝶小时候就是小毛虫
[48:53] Deedle dee dee 爬来爬去钻来钻去
[48:54] There they are astanding in a row 长得真可爱
[48:58] Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head 爬呀!爬呀!总有一天会飞
[49:01] I would never have had to do this with Mufasa 以前木法沙都不会叫我这么做
[49:04] What? What did you say? 什么?你刚才说什么?
[49:06] Nothing You know the law 没…你懂的
[49:08] Never, ever mention that name in my presence I am the king ! 在我面前绝对不准提那个名字 因为我是国王
[49:13] Yes, sire, you are the king 是的,陛下 你才是国王
[49:15] it to illustrate the differences 我会提起他只是在比较
[49:18] in your royal managerial approaches 你们在经营管理方面的 差异之处
[49:21] Hey, boss What is it this time? 老大 哎哟!又有什么事?
[49:24] We got a bone to pick with you I’ll handle this 我们有一件事要跟你抱怨一下 让我来说吧
[49:27] Scar, there’s no food, no water 刀疤 已经没有食物也没有水了
[49:29] Yeah It’s dinner time and we ain’t got no stinking entrées 对呀 晚餐时间到了 我们连主菜都没有
[49:33] It’s the lionesses’ job to do the hunting 狩猎的工作 不是由狮子来负责的吗?
[49:38] Yeah, but they won’t go hunt 他们不肯去呀
[49:40] Eat Zazu You wouldn’t want me 那吃沙祖吧 你们不会爱吃的
[49:43] I’d be so tough and gamey and 我的肉又硬、味道又骚
[49:46] Zazu, don’t be ridiculous All you need is a little garlic 沙祖,不用说笑了 你只需要加点调味料
[49:49] I thought things were bad under Mufasa 我以前以为木法沙实在不好过
[49:52] What did you say? I said Muf 你刚说什么? 我说木…
[49:54] I said qué pasa? 我说蒙面纱
[49:56] Good Now get out 很好,你们给我走吧
[50:01] But we’re still hungry 可是我们还是很饿
[50:02] Out! 滚!
[50:11] Whoa! Nice one, Simba Thanks 哇!辛巴 好大的嗝
[50:14] Man, I’m stuffed Me, too 天啊!我肚子好胀
[50:17] I ate like a pig 我吃得像只猪
[50:19] Pumbaa, you are a pig 彭彭,你本来就是猪呀
[50:21] Right 哦,对啊
[50:34] Timon? Yeah? 丁满? 怎样?
[50:37] Ever wonder what those sparkling dots are up there? 你有没有想过 那些发亮的东西是什么?
[50:41] Pumbaa, I don’t wonder, I know 彭彭,我不用想 我知道
[50:45] What are they? 那是什么?
[50:48] They’re fireflies 那些是萤火虫
[50:49] Fireflies that got stuck up in that big bluishblack thing 那些萤火虫被一个 大大的黑黑的东西困住了
[50:54] Gee 哦…
[50:56] I always thought they were balls of gas 我一直以为这是 几千万英里外的
[50:59] burning billions of miles away 气体在燃烧
[51:03] Pumbaa, with you, everything’s gas 彭彭,和你再一起 什么东西都是气体
[51:07] Simba, what do you think? 辛巴,你觉得呢?
[51:09] Well, I don’t know 我不知道
[51:11] Come on Give, give, give, give 快说,说…辛巴
[51:13] Come on We told you ours Please? 我们都告诉你了,拜托
[51:16] Well 这个嘛… 怎样?
[51:18] Somebody once told me 以前有人跟我说过
[51:20] that the great kings of the past are up there watching over us 过去那些伟大的君王 会在那些星星上看着我们
[51:25] Really? 真的?
[51:26] You mean a bunch of royal dead guys are watching us? 你是指那些 死掉的君王在看着我们
[51:35] Who told you something like that? Yeah, yeah 谁这么告诉你的?是啊,是啊
[51:38] What mook made that up? Yeah Pretty dumb, huh? 是哪个笨蛋编的? 是啊,挺傻的对吧
[51:42] You’re killing me Yeah 笑死我了
[51:56] Was it something I said? 我说错了什么吗?
[52:50] Simba? 辛巴?
[52:52] He’s He’s alive? He’s alive! 他还活着?
[53:10] It is time 是时候了
[53:21] ln the jungle, the mighty jungle 在这森林中、神奇森林中
[53:25] The lion sleeps tonight 狮子在睡梦中
[53:29] ln the jungle, the mighty jungle 今夜月色耡胧要赶快行动
[53:33] The lion sleeps to 狮子在睡梦中
[53:35] I can’t hear you, buddy Back me up 我听不见,彭彭 替我和音
[53:45] Pumbaa? Pumbaa? 彭彭?彭彭?
[54:03] Timon? 丁满?
[54:28] Pumbaa? 彭彭?
[54:32] Pumbaa! Pumbaa! 彭彭
[54:35] Pumbaa, Pumbaa! Hey, what’s going on? 彭彭,出了什么事?
[54:38] She’s going to eat me! 他打算要吃我
[54:41] Whoa! Jeez, why do I always have to save you 天呐 为什么每次都是我救你
[54:52] Don’t worry, buddy I’m here for you Everything’s going to be okay 别担心,彭彭 我就在你身边 没事的
[54:56] Get her! Bite her head ! 咬他…咬他的头
[54:59] Go for the jugular! The jugular! 看我的 咬他大动脉
[55:02] See, I told you he’d come in handy 你看吧,我早说过他会有用的
[55:08] Nala? 娜娜?
[55:14] Is it really you? 真的是你吗?
[55:16] Who are you? It’s me Simba 你是谁呀? 是我呀 辛巴
[55:21] Simba? 辛巴?
[55:24] Whoa! How did you 你怎么了?你怎么会…
[55:29] Wow! Where did you come from? 你是从哪里来的?
[55:31] This is gr It’s great to see you ! 我真的好高兴见到你
[55:33] Hey, what’s goin’ on here? What are you doing here? 我见到你才高兴呢! 这到底怎么回事?
[55:36] What am I doing here? What are you doing here? 你到这儿来干什么?
[55:38] Hey! What’s goin’ on here? 这到底怎么回事?
[55:42] Timon, this is Nala She’s my best friend 丁满,这位是娜娜 她是我最要好的朋友
[55:45] Friend? Yeah Hey, Pumbaa, come over here 朋友?是啊 喂!彭彭 快过来
[55:50] Nala, this is Pumbaa Pumbaa, Nala 娜娜,这位是彭彭
[55:52] Pleased to make your acquaintance The pleasure is all mine 很高兴认识你 这是我的荣幸 不客气
[55:55] How do you Whoa, whoa! Time out! Let me get this straight 暂停!我先把事情搞清楚
[56:00] You know her, she knows you 你认识他 他认识你
[56:01] But she wants to eat him, and everybody’s okay with this? 但是她想要吃掉他 而大家好像都没什么意见
[56:06] Did I miss something? Relax, Timon 我说错了什么没有?丁满,别激动嘛!
[56:09] Wait till everyone finds out you’ve been here all this time 要是大家知道 你一直都在这里的话
[56:12] And your mother, what will she think? 还有你妈妈…
[56:15] She doesn’t have to know Nobody has to know 她没有必要知道
[56:19] Of course they do Everyone thinks you’re dead 他们当然要知道 大家以为你死了
[56:21] They do? 是吗?
[56:22] Yeah Scar told us about the stampede 是啊 刀疤告诉我们了
[56:26] He did? What else did he tell you? 是吗?他还跟你们说了什么?
[56:29] What else matters? You’re alive And that means, you’re the king 那些并不重要 你还活着呀 而这就表示… 你是国王
[56:35] King? Lady, have you got your lions crossed ! 国王?小姐 你有没有搞错对象啊?
[56:40] King? 国王?
[56:41] Your Majesty, I gravel at your feet 哎哟!我的国王 我匍匐在你脚前
[56:46] Stop it It’s not gravel, it’s grovel 不要闹了 少笨了,别傻了 搞什么?
[56:49] And don’t! He’s not the king Are you? 他才不是国王呢!是吗?
[56:52] No Simba! 不是 辛巴!
[56:54] No, I’m not the king Maybe I was gonna be, 不是,我不是国王 或许我以前可能会是国王
[56:56] but that was a long time ago 但是…那是很久以前的事了
[56:59] Let me get this straight You’re the king? And never told us? 让我把事情搞清楚 你是国王? 而你从没告诉我们?
[57:03] Look, I’m still the same guy But with power 我还是原来的我呀 但更有权势
[57:06] Could you guys excuse us for a few minutes? 麻烦你们俩位 先回避一下好吗?
[57:09] Hey, whatever she has to say, 不管她说什么
[57:10] she can say in front of us, right, Simba? 都可以在我们面前说 对不对?辛巴
[57:15] Maybe you’d better go 你们还是离开吧
[57:18] It starts You think you know a guy 我还以为我了解他呢
[57:24] Timon and Pumbaa, you learn to love ’em 丁满跟彭彭 你慢慢会喜欢他们的
[57:30] What? 怎么了?
[57:33] What is it? 你怎么了?
[57:35] It’s like you’re back from the dead 这就像你从死里复活一样
[57:38] You don’t know how much this will mean to everyone 你不知道 这对大家的意义有多大
[57:42] What it means to me 还有对我…
[57:44] Hey, it’s okay I’ve really missed you 嘿!没事的 我真的很想念你
[57:48] I’ve missed you, too 我也想你呀
[57:53] I tell you, Pumbaa This stinks 彭彭,搞什么?
[57:56] Sorry 对不起
[57:57] Not you ! Them ! 不是你,是他们
[58:00] Him, her, alone 他、她…在一起
[58:03] What’s wrong with that? 那有什么不对?
[58:05] l can see what’s happening 事实放在眼前
[58:07] What 什么?
[58:07] And they don’t have a clue Who? 你不必再犹豫 谁呀?
[58:10] They’ll fall in love and here’s the bottom line 把眼睛闭起都会看出来
[58:14] Our trio’s down to two 他们俩是一对
[58:17] The sweet caress of twilight 美丽纯洁的爱情
[58:20] There’s magic everywhere 这夜晚多么美
[58:23] And with all this romantic atmosphere 让浪漫温馨充满每一处
[58:28] Disaster’s in the air 到处散发着爱
[58:38] Can you feel the love tonight? 这夜晚爱情到来
[58:44] The peace the evening brings 充满美丽温馨
[58:50] The world for once 所有万物
[58:53] ln perfect harmony 也同样感受到
[58:56] With all its living things 显得如此平静
[59:02] So many things to tell her 我想要说声爱你
[59:06] But how to make her see 不知该怎么说
[59:09] The truth about my past? 只有在心中告诉亲爱的
[59:11] lmpossible, she’d turn away from me 你是我唯一所爱
[59:15] He’s holding back, he’s hiding 不要害怕说爱我
[59:18] But what, l can’t decide 但是 我该怎么办呢
[59:22] Why won’t he be the king l know he is? 为什么他不是国王 我认为他是
[59:25] The king l see inside? 我看得出他是
[59:30] Can you feel the love tonight? 这夜晚爱情到来
[59:37] The peace the evening brings 充满美丽温馨
[59:42] The world for once 所有万物也同样感受到
[59:45] ln perfect harmony 显得
[59:48] With all its living things 如此平静
[59:55] Can you feel the love tonight? 这夜晚爱情到来
[1:00:02] You needn’t look too far 充满美丽温馨
[1:00:08] Stealing through The night’s uncertainties 这一刻快闭上眼睛
[1:00:14] Love is where they are 享受着平静
[1:00:20] And if he falls in love tonight 从今以后剩我们俩
[1:00:27] It can be assumed 请你不要哭
[1:00:33] His carefree days 在我心底
[1:00:36] With us are history 你是我朋友
[1:00:39] ln short, our pal 从今
[1:00:44] Is doomed 直到永远
[1:00:58] Isn’t this a great place? 你觉得这里怎么样?
[1:01:00] It is beautiful 这里好美哦
[1:01:02] But I don’t understand something 但是有一件事我不了解
[1:01:05] You’ve been alive all this time 你既然一直都还活着
[1:01:08] Why didn’t you come back to Pride Rock? 你为什么不回去呢?
[1:01:10] Well, I just needed to get out on my own, live my own life 这…我只是想靠自己站起来 过自己的生活
[1:01:15] And I did, and it’s great 我这么做了 真的很棒
[1:01:17] We’ve really needed you at home 可是那边真的很需要你
[1:01:19] No one needs me Yes, we do You’re the king 没有人需要我 你是国王
[1:01:23] Nala, we’ve been through this I’m not the king Scar is 能不能不要再提了 我不是国王 刀疤才是
[1:01:27] Simba, he let the hyenas take over the Pride Lands 辛巴,他让那些土狼 接管了得意之地
[1:01:30] What? Everything’s destroyed 什么?所有的一切都毁了
[1:01:32] There’s no food, no water 没有食物、没有水
[1:01:34] Simba, if you don’t do something soon, everyone will starve 辛巴,如果你不想办法 每个人都会挨饿
[1:01:37] I can’t go back Why? 为什么我不能回去?
[1:01:38] You wouldn’t understand What? 你不了解的 为什么?
[1:01:40] No, no, no It doesn’t matter Hakuna matata 不…这些都不重要 HAKUNAMATATA
[1:01:43] What? Hakuna matata 什么?
[1:01:44] HAKUNAMATATA HAKUNAMATATA
[1:01:45] It’s something I learned out here Sometimes bad things happen 是我在这儿学到的 有的时候 会发生一些不好的事情
[1:01:49] Simba 辛巴
[1:01:50] and there’s nothing you can do about it So why worry? 而你根本就无能为力 所以你干嘛担心呢?
[1:01:53] Because it’s your responsibility Well, what about you? You left 你不认为那是你的责任吗? 那么你呢?你也离开了
[1:01:58] I left to find help, and I found you 我是为了要求救 而我找到了你
[1:02:01] Don’t you understand? You’re our only hope 你还不明白吗?你是我们唯一的希望
[1:02:05] Sorry What’s happened to you? 抱歉! 你到底是怎么了?
[1:02:09] You’re not the Simba I remember You’re right I’m not 你不再是我记忆中的辛巴了 你说的对 我不是
[1:02:12] Now are you satisfied? No Just disappointed 现在你满意了吗?不!我只是觉得失望
[1:02:16] You know, you’re starting to sound like my father 你知道吗? 你说话开始像我爸爸了
[1:02:19] Good At least one of us does 很好!至少我们有人像他
[1:02:22] You think you can just show up and tell me how to live my life? 你以为你的出现 就能改变我现在的生活吗?
[1:02:25] You don’t even know what I’ve been through 你根本不知道我经历了什么
[1:02:27] I would if you’d just tell me 如果你肯告诉我 我愿意…
[1:02:29] Forget it! Fine! 算了
[1:02:34] She’s wrong I can’t go back 她错了 我不能回去
[1:02:38] What would it prove, anyway? It won’t change anything 事情都已经发生了 回去又能证明什么呢?
[1:02:42] You can’t change the past 这又改变不了任何事情
[1:02:47] You said you’d always be there for me! 你说你会永远在我身边的
[1:02:50] But you’re not 可是你没有
[1:02:54] And it’s because of me 都是因为我
[1:02:57] It’s my fault 是我的错
[1:03:47] Come on, will you cut it out? 拜托你停一下,好吗?
[1:03:48] Can’t cut it out It’ll grow right back! 他停不下来 他会再回来的
[1:03:51] Creepy little monkey Will you stop following me? 可恶的小猴子 你能不能不要再跟踪我了
[1:03:55] Who are you? The question is, who are you? 你是谁呀?问题是…你是谁呀?
[1:04:01] I thought I knew Now I’m not so sure 我以为我知道 现在我不确定了
[1:04:05] Well, I know who you are Come here It’s a secret 我知道你是谁 来,这是秘密
[1:04:12] Enough ! What is that supposed to mean? 够了 你说这些到底什么意思?
[1:04:15] It means you are a baboon, and I’m not 这表示你是狒狒 我不是
[1:04:20] I think you’re a little confused 我看你是有点老糊涂了
[1:04:22] Wrong ! I’m not the one who’s confused 错了 老糊涂的人不是我
[1:04:25] You don’t even know who you are And I suppose you know 你连你是谁都不知道 这么说你知道罗
[1:04:28] Sure do You’re Mufasa’s boy 当然 你是木法沙的孩子
[1:04:33] Bye Hey, wait! 拜拜 喂!等等…
[1:04:45] You knew my father? 你以前认识我爸爸?
[1:04:46] Correction, I know your father 修正一下 我现在认识他
[1:04:51] I hate to tell you this, 我很不想这么说
[1:04:53] but he died a long time ago 但是他死了好久了
[1:04:56] Nope Wrong again ! 不,又错了
[1:05:00] He’s alive, and I’ll show him to you 他还活着 我可以带你去看他
[1:05:03] You follow old Rafiki He knows the way Come on ! 你跟着拉飞奇 他知道怎么走 跟我来,乖
[1:05:16] Don’t dawdle Hurry up! 别拖拖拉拉的… 快点啦
[1:05:18] Hey, whoa, wait, wait Come on Come on ! 等等…快点,快点
[1:05:23] Would you slow down? 慢一点好吗?
[1:05:37] Stop! 站住
[1:05:40] ssh 嘘!
[1:05:44] Look down there 往下看
[1:06:10] That’s not my father That’s just my reflection 那不是我爸爸 那只是我的倒影
[1:06:13] No 不…
[1:06:16] Look harder 仔细看
[1:06:25] You see? 你看
[1:06:28] He lives in you 他活在你心中
[1:06:34] Simba 辛巴
[1:06:37] Father? 爸爸
[1:06:47] Simba, you have forgotten me 辛巴,你已经忘了我
[1:06:50] No How could I? 不!我怎么忘得了
[1:06:52] You have forgotten who you are, and so have forgotten me 你已经忘了你是谁 也忘了我
[1:06:57] Look inside yourself, Simba 看看你自己的内心,辛巴
[1:06:59] You are more than what you have become 你比你现在还要聪明
[1:07:03] You must take your place in the circle of life 你一定要回到食物链的位置上
[1:07:07] How can I go back? I’m not who I used to be 我怎么能回去呢? 我已经不是以前的我了
[1:07:11] Remember who you are 要记住你是谁
[1:07:15] You are my son and the one true king 你是我儿子 也是唯一的国王
[1:07:20] Remember who you are 要记住你是谁
[1:07:24] No! Please, don’t leave me! 不!求求你 不要离开我
[1:07:27] Remember 要记住
[1:07:28] Father! Remember! 爸 记住…
[1:07:30] Don’t leave me 不要离开我
[1:07:32] Remember 记住…
[1:07:42] What was that? 那是什么?嘿嘿…
[1:07:45] The weather 那天气
[1:07:46] Very peculiar, don’t you think? Yeah 非常的特别 你觉得呢?是啊
[1:07:51] Looks like the winds are changing 看来风向好像要改变了
[1:07:52] Change is good 哦一改变是好的
[1:07:55] Yeah, but it’s not easy 是呀!但是并不容易
[1:07:57] I know what I have to do, but going back means I’ll have to face my past 我知道我必须做些什么 但是… 回去就表示 我必须面对我的过去
[1:08:03] I’ve been running from it for so long 我逃避过去已经逃了那么久了
[1:08:07] Jeez! What was that for? 哦!天呐 你这是干嘛?
[1:08:09] It doesn’t matter It’s in the past 那并不重要,过去就别管了
[1:08:12] Yeah, but it still hurts 是呀!但是我还是会心痛
[1:08:14] Yes, the past can hurt 过去是会让人心痛
[1:08:16] But the way I see it you can either run from it 但是依我看你是可以逃避它
[1:08:20] or learn from it 或者记取教训
[1:08:23] You see? So what are you going to do? 哈…你学会了 现在怎么办?
[1:08:26] First, I’m gonna take your stick 首先我要拿走你的拐杖
[1:08:28] No, no, no, no! Not the stick! 不…你别拿我拐杖
[1:08:30] Hey! Where are you going? I’m going back! 你到哪儿去呀?我要回去了
[1:08:34] Good ! Go on ! Get out of here! 好,去呀 离开这里
[1:09:01] Hey Hey, wake up 喂,醒醒啊
[1:09:07] It’s okay! Whoa, whoa! It’s okay! It’s me! 彭彭,丁满 是我呀,没事啊
[1:09:11] Don’t ever do that again 以后不要再这样吓我们了
[1:09:14] Carnivores! 又是动物
[1:09:16] Have you guys seen Simba? I thought he was with you 你们有没有看到辛巴? 我还以为他跟你在一起
[1:09:18] He was, but now I can’t find him Where is he? 但是我现在找不到他 他在哪里啊?
[1:09:22] You won’t find him here! 你在这里找不到他的
[1:09:24] The king has returned 国王已经回去了
[1:09:27] I can’t believe it He’s gone back! 我真不敢相信 他回去了
[1:09:30] Gone back? What do you mean? 回去?你什么意思?
[1:09:32] Hey, what’s goin’ on here? 喂!这到底怎么回事?
[1:09:35] Who’s the monkey? Simba went back to challenge Scar 那猴子是谁? 辛巴要回去向刀疤挑战
[1:09:37] Who? Scar 谁? 刀疤
[1:09:39] Who’s got a scar? No, it’s his uncle 谁叫刀疤? 不…那是他叔叔
[1:09:40] The monkey’s his uncle? No! 那猴子是他叔叔?不
[1:09:42] Simba’s gone back to challenge his uncle to take his place as king 辛巴要回去向他叔叔挑战 并且取回王位
[1:10:44] Simba, wait up! 辛巴,等等
[1:10:50] It’s awful, isn’t it? I didn’t want to believe you 很可怕,对不对? 你跟我说的时候 我并不愿意相信
[1:10:55] What made you come back? 是什么让你想回来的?
[1:10:57] I finally got some sense knocked into me, 因为我的理智终于被敲醒了
[1:11:00] and I’ve got the bump to prove it 我头上还有包包可以证明呢!
[1:11:02] Besides, this is my kingdom 话说回来这是我的国度
[1:11:05] If I don’t fight for it, who will? 如果我不为它而战 还有谁会?
[1:11:08] I will It’s gonna be dangerous 我会 这是很危险的
[1:11:11] Danger? I laugh in the face of danger 危险?哼! 我会当面嘲笑危险 哈哈…
[1:11:15] I see nothing funny about this 我觉得这件事一点也不好笑
[1:11:17] Timon ! Pumbaa! What are you doing here? 丁满、彭彭 你们来这儿干嘛?
[1:11:20] At your service, my liege 我们随时为陛下服务
[1:11:23] We’re gonna fight your uncle for this? 哦,我们就为了这些…要向你叔叔挑战?
[1:11:27] Yes, Timon This is my home 是的,丁满 这里是我的家
[1:11:30] Talk about your fixerupper! 哦,这里是该大肆整顿了
[1:11:33] Well, Simba, if it’s important to you, we’re with you to the end 哦,辛巴 如果这对你很重要 我们会永远支持你
[1:11:56] Hyenas I hate hyenas 土狼…我恨土狼
[1:12:00] So what’s your plan for getting past those guys? 要穿过那些家伙 你有什么好计划?
[1:12:03] Live bait Good idea Hey! 用活的饵 好主意
[1:12:06] Come on, Timon You guys have to create a diversion 来吧,丁满 你们去分散他们的注意力
[1:12:09] What do you want me to do, dress in drag and do the hula? 你要我怎么做? 穿上裙子跳草裙舞吗?
[1:12:14] lf you’re hungry for a hunk of fat and juicy meat 假如你要尝尝美味多汁的鲜肉
[1:12:15] Eat my buddy Pumbaa here because he is a treat 远在天边近在眼前不必花心思
[1:12:17] Come on down and dine on this tasty swine 这只猪很肥包你吃满意
[1:12:19] All you have to do is get in line 不必客气快来吃个饱
[1:12:21] Are you achin’ Yep, yep, yep 你会痛吗? 砰砰砰
[1:12:23] For some bacon? Yep, yep, yep 来,先来一客 砰砰砰
[1:12:25] He’s a big pig Yep, yep 瞧瞧他有多棒 砰砰
[1:12:27] You could be a big pig, too! 你可以向他一样酷
[1:12:34] Nala, you find my mother and rally the lionesses 娜娜 你先去找我妈 然后集合所有的狮子
[1:12:37] I’ll look for Scar 我去找刀疤
[1:12:43] Sarabi ! 沙拉碧
[1:12:59] Yes, Scar? 什么事?刀疤
[1:13:00] Where is your hunting party? They’re not doing their job 你们的狩猎队呢? 他们没有尽职地工作
[1:13:04] Scar, there is no food The herds have moved on 刀疤,已经没有食物了 动物都离开了
[1:13:07] No, you’re just not looking hard enough 不!他们只是没有认真找而已
[1:13:10] It’s over There is nothing left 结束了,这里什么都没有
[1:13:14] We have only one choice We must leave Pride Rock 我们只剩下一个选择 我们必须离开荣耀石
[1:13:18] We’re not going anywhere You have sentenced us to death 我们什么地方都不去 那么你是在判我们死刑
[1:13:21] Then so be it You can’t do that 那么就死吧 你不能那么做
[1:13:23] I am the king I can do whatever I want 我是国王我爱怎么做都可以
[1:13:26] If you were half the king Mufasa was 如果你有木法沙王的一半…
[1:13:28] I’m ten times the king Mufasa was! 我比木法沙王要强上十倍
[1:13:34] Mufasa? No, you’re dead 木法沙?不,你已经死了
[1:13:44] Mufasa? 木法沙?
[1:13:49] Simba! You’re alive? How can that be? 辛巴?怎么可能呢?你还活着?
[1:13:54] It doesn’t matter I’m home 这不重要 我回来了
[1:13:58] Simba? 辛巴?
[1:14:00] Simba! I’m a little surprised to see you 辛巴! 看到你还活着 真让我有一点…
[1:14:04] alive 惊讶
[1:14:08] Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t rip you apart 给我一个好理由 让我不致于撕烂你
[1:14:11] Simba, you must understand 辛巴,你一定要了解
[1:14:13] The pressures of ruling a kingdom 统治一个国度的压力呀!
[1:14:16] Are no longer yours Step down, Scar 这国度不再是你的了 退位吧,刀疤
[1:14:19] Well, I would, naturally 哈…是啊 我会的
[1:14:22] However, there is one little problem 当然会啦! 但是这里有个小问题
[1:14:25] You see them? 看到他们没有?
[1:14:28] They think I’m king 他们认为我是国王
[1:14:30] Well, we don’t Simba’s the rightful king 我们不认为 辛巴才是合法的国王
[1:14:34] The choice is yours, Scar 选择权在你手上
[1:14:37] Either step down or fight 退位不然就战斗
[1:14:39] Must this all end in violence? 难道非要用暴力解决吗?
[1:14:42] I’d hate to be responsible for the death of a family member 我不喜欢为 家族成员的死亡来负责
[1:14:46] Wouldn’t you agree, Simba? That’s not gonna work, Scar 你同意吗?辛巴 你说这些都没有用,刀疤
[1:14:49] I’ve put it behind me 我已经把它遗忘了
[1:14:51] But what about your faithful subjects? 但是你那些忠实的臣民呢?
[1:14:53] Have they put it behind them? 他们也忘掉了吗?
[1:14:55] Simba, what is he talking about? 辛巴,他到底在说什么?
[1:14:57] So you haven’t told them your little secret 哦!你还没有告诉她们 你那些小秘密?
[1:15:01] Well, Simba, now’s your chance to tell them 辛巴,现在你有机会告诉他们
[1:15:05] Tell them who is responsible for Mufasa’s death 告诉他们木法沙的死 到底该由谁来负责!
[1:15:12] I am 是我
[1:15:17] It’s not true 这不是真的
[1:15:20] Tell me it’s not true 告诉我这不是真的
[1:15:24] It’s true You see? He admits it! 是真的 看吧,他承认了
[1:15:27] Murderer! No! It was an accident 凶手… 不!那只是个意外
[1:15:30] If it weren’t for you, Mufasa would be alive It’s your fault he’s dead ! 如果不是为了你 木法沙还会活着 他的死是你的错
[1:15:34] Do you deny it? No 你能否认吗?不能
[1:15:36] Then you’re guilty No, I’m not a murderer! 那么你是有罪的了 不!我不是凶手
[1:15:40] Simba, you’re in trouble again, 辛巴,你又再度有麻烦了
[1:15:43] but this time daddy isn’t here to save you, 但是这一回爸爸 可没办法来救你了
[1:15:46] and now everyone knows why! 现在每个人都知道原因了
[1:15:50] Simba! 辛巴
[1:15:57] Now, this looks familiar 这一幕看起来很眼熟
[1:16:01] Where have I seen this before? Let me think 我以前在哪儿看过? 我想想看哦!
[1:16:05] Yes I remember 哦!对了!我想到了
[1:16:09] This is just the way your father looked before he died 这正是你爸爸 要死之前的那个情景
[1:16:14] And here’s my little secret 而这是我的小秘密
[1:16:18] I killed Mufasa 我杀了木法沙
[1:16:23] No! Murderer! 不!凶手!
[1:16:27] No, Simba, please Tell them the truth 不!辛巴,求求你 告诉他们真相
[1:16:30] Truth? But truth is in the eye of the behold 真…相?但是每个人对真相的看法都…
[1:16:34] All right 好…
[1:16:38] I did it 是我干的
[1:16:40] So they can hear you 让大家都听得见
[1:16:43] I killed Mufasa! 我杀了木法沙
[1:16:58] Excuse me Pardon me Comin’ through Hot stuff 我打、我踢、我踹 我砍、我砍、我咬
[1:17:31] Let me out! Let me out! Let me in ! Let me in ! 放我出去,放我出去 让我进去,让我进去
[1:17:35] Please, don’t eat me 拜托不要吃我
[1:17:37] Drop ’em ! 放下他们
[1:17:38] Hey, who’s the pig? Are you talkin’ to me? 谁是猪?你是在叫我吗?
[1:17:41] He called him a pig To me? 他在叫他猪
[1:17:43] Shouldn’t have done that To me? 你在叫我吗? 你们糗大罗
[1:17:45] Now they’re in for it They call me Mr Pig ! 他们都管我叫猪大爷
[1:17:54] Take that, you stupid 拿着 你这傻瓜
[1:17:57] Take that and that! 都拿着!
[1:18:02] Run, you yellowbelly! 跑啊 你们这些强盗
[1:18:24] Murderer Simba Simba, please 凶手, 辛巴,辛巴 辛巴!
[1:18:27] Please, have mercy I beg you You don’t deserve to live 求求你 求求你大发慈悲 你根本不配活着
[1:18:31] But Simba, I am family 但…是,辛巴… 我是…我是你的家人
[1:18:37] It’s the hyenas who are the real enemy 那些土狼才是我们真正的敌人
[1:18:42] It was their fault It was their idea 都是他们的错 是他们的点子
[1:18:43] Why should I believe you? 我为什么要相信你?
[1:18:46] Everything you ever told me was a lie 你告诉我的每一件事都是谎言
[1:18:48] What are you going to do? 你打算要怎么做呢?
[1:18:50] You wouldn’t kill your own uncle 你该不会杀了你的亲叔叔吧?
[1:18:54] No, Scar 不,刀疤
[1:18:57] I’m not like you 我可不像你
[1:18:58] Simba, thank you You are truly noble 辛巴,谢谢你 太好了
[1:19:02] I’ll make it up to you, I promise And how can I prove myself to you? 我保证会补偿你的 我该怎么做才能向你证明呢?
[1:19:06] Tell me I mean, anything 告诉我什么都行
[1:19:08] Run 滚
[1:19:09] Run away, Scar, 离开这里,刀疤
[1:19:12] and never return 永远不要再回来
[1:19:15] Yes 是啊,
[1:19:17] Of course 当然啦
[1:19:19] As you wish, 如你所愿
[1:19:22] your Majesty! 国王陛下
[1:20:18] My friends! 我的朋友们
[1:20:21] Friends? I thought he said we were the enemy 朋友们? 我好像听他说 我们是他的敌人
[1:20:25] Yeah That’s what I heard 是啊!我也是这么听说的
[1:20:28] Ed? 阿德?
[1:20:33] No Let me explain No, you don’t understand ! 不,听着,我可以解释 你们并不了解
[1:20:38] No, I didn’t mean No! No! 不…我不是故意的
[1:21:46] It is time 是时候了
[1:22:13] Remember 要记住
[1:22:58] Till we find our place 靠着阳光走
[1:23:03] On the path unwinding 慢慢你会知道
[1:23:09] In the circle 看这世界生生不息
[1:23:14] The circle of life 看这世界生生不息
[1:23:19] Circle of Life 生生不息
1994年 Tags:动画, 狮子王

Post navigation

Previous Post: Captain America:The Winter Soldier(美国队长2)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Lion King II:Simba’s Pride(狮子王2:辛巴的荣耀)[1998]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme