英文名称:The Lifeguard
年代:2013
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | See you monday. | 星期一见 |
[00:44] | -Where are you going now? -I’m going home. | -你现在去哪 -我回家 |
[00:46] | No. | 别走 |
[00:48] | Yeah. | 不行 |
[01:41] | What did it smell like? | 是什么味道 |
[01:42] | Animal. Meat. | 肉食动物 |
[01:45] | My boss, he call over here.Nothing. | 我上司来过电话 没人接 |
[01:48] | Neighbor said, “I can hear the sound…this animal.” | 有邻居说听到动物的叫声 |
[01:50] | Handcuff. | 被铐着 |
[01:53] | Like, in jail? | 像在监狱那样 |
[01:55] | They shackled him to the radiator? | 他们把它铐在暖气片上 |
[01:57] | Look. | 看吧 |
[02:01] | It’s just a baby too. | 它还很小 |
[02:04] | Not full-grown. | 没有发育完全 |
[02:06] | Trying to get out. | 想逃出去 |
[02:12] | It’s not our fault, the tiger. | 老虎的事不能怪我们 |
[02:14] | You write that, right? | 你会这样写吧 |
[02:21] | Sorry. I just… I need some air. | 抱歉 我只是换不过气 |
[02:30] | 西区203街道325栋的居民已经习惯深夜施工的噪音 垃圾回收车的叮当声和邻居的大声喧哗 令六楼住户克莱尔·加西亚感到奇怪的是 楼上传来孟加拉虎低沉的咆哮声 | |
[02:33] | 大厦业主联系律师后称 如果住户联系不上 去找物业公司 有代表在邮件中表示 物业公司接到居民对噪音和异味的投诉后 立即作出了回应 | |
[02:46] | This is no kind of thing | 没有这样的事情 |
[02:48] | I don’t want to hide. | 我要公之于众 |
[03:00] | They’re little. | 他们很渺小 |
[03:03] | They’re buried stories, I guess, | 我想他们会隐瞒 |
[03:05] | but… They’re yours, so you get attached. | 但他们是你的 所以才不能释怀 |
[03:10] | It’s not offbeat. | 这并不离奇 |
[03:12] | It’s news, and if you put it in offbeat, | 这是新闻 如果你把它放在离奇事件版面 |
[03:15] | it makes it…it makes it sound like a joke. | 听上去就像个笑话 |
[03:18] | This is a really good story, raj. | 这篇报道真的很不错 拉什 |
[03:20] | Look, relax, leigh. | 别紧张 莉 |
[03:26] | Hey! Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:29] | We’re very happy. | 我们玩得很开心 |
[03:31] | She was very happy. | 她也很开心 |
[03:33] | Well, about time I manned up, right? | 是我该拿出男人样的时候了 |
[03:45] | To the tiger. | 愿老虎 |
[03:47] | May the road rise. | 升入天堂 |
[03:49] | -May the tiger… -Don’t say anything about the tiger. | -愿老虎 -不要跟我谈老虎的任何事 |
[03:52] | May the tiger run free in tiger heaven… | 愿老虎在属于它的天堂自由奔跑 |
[03:55] | Where the steaks are plentiful… | 那儿有吃不完的牛排 |
[03:57] | And there’s a lot of tree stumps for scratching. | 那儿有很多树桩供它抓挠 |
[05:59] | Well, I… | 我 |
[06:01] | Here you go, moose.Go on, bud. | 到家了 穆斯 出来吧 |
[06:06] | Are you sure about the… why did you bring your cat? | 你为什么把猫也带来 |
[06:09] | Because I couldn’t leave him? | 因为我离不开它 |
[06:11] | Well, couldn’t you have a friend look in on him or… | 你就不能把它寄养在朋友家 |
[06:15] | -Look in on him? -Uh-huh. | -寄养它 -对啊 |
[06:16] | Mom. I’m calling peta. | 妈妈 我会给善待动物组织打电话 |
[06:19] | Well, we don’t have a litter box, so… | 我们这儿可没有小纸箱 |
[06:30] | -Mom? -Yeah? | -妈妈 -什么事 |
[06:33] | What? No, no, no! Don’t move anything! | 别别别 什么也别动 |
[06:36] | There’s an order to all of this. | 这些都整理好了的 |
[06:37] | -Okay. -Okay. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[06:40] | Are you stripping? | 你跳脱衣舞 |
[06:41] | -No. -Are you sure? | -没有 -真的没有 |
[06:43] | It’s belly dancing.I started a new class. | 我办了个肚皮舞教学班 |
[06:46] | I… I have four students. | 我有四个学生 |
[06:49] | And is this the name that you chose? “Dance mamas”? | “跳舞妈妈”这名字是你挑的 |
[06:53] | -Really? -Yeah. Ha, ha, ha. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[06:56] | I happen to like the name. Please, just don’t mess anything up. | 这名字正合我意 别乱动任何东西 |
[06:58] | -I’m trying to start a business. -oh. Can I keep this? | -我准备做点生意 -我能留着它吗 |
[07:01] | -hi! Hi! -there she is. Hi, baby. | -嗨 嗨 -你来了 宝贝 |
[07:04] | Oh, give me a hug! Oh, my god. Oh, my god. | 来抱一个 天啊 天啊 |
[07:12] | I wanna move back in with you guys. | 我准备搬回来和你们一起住 |
[07:15] | Honey, you’re 30 years old. | 孩子 你已经30岁了 |
[07:16] | I’m 29. I’m 29. | 我才29岁 29岁 |
[07:19] | And 10 months. | 零10个月 |
[07:22] | I’ve never, you know, asked for… | 我从没要求过什么 |
[07:28] | I just need some time out of my life. | 我需要时间调整一下 |
[07:32] | Well, we all do. | 我们都需要 |
[07:36] | Are you all right, leigh? | 你还好吗 |
[07:39] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[07:40] | I just don’t want to turn 30… | 我只是不想到了30岁 |
[07:43] | And still be in that life anymore. | 生活还和从前一样 |
[07:47] | Well, what’s wrong with the life you have in the city? | 你城里的生活不如意吗 |
[07:51] | It’s not… | 不是 |
[07:54] | it’s not good. I mean, I’m not… | 不是很好 |
[07:56] | I’m not happy. | 我过得并不开心 |
[07:58] | You’re depressed? | 你很抑郁 |
[08:00] | Is that it? Are you depressed? | 你得了抑郁症 |
[08:03] | No. Not c… clinically. | 没有 不算忧郁症 |
[08:08] | My life hasn’t turned out like I pictured. | 生活不像我憧憬的那样 |
[08:12] | Well… | 那么 |
[08:13] | well. It’s just nice to have you here. | 很高兴你回来 |
[08:18] | Okay? | 不是吗 |
[08:24] | If you’re gonna stay here, | 如果你想住在这儿 |
[08:26] | you have to contribute. | 你得出力 |
[08:28] | To what? | 出力 |
[08:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:34] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:03] | I would… I would say you both have a very keen eye… | 我不得不说你们俩眼光很敏锐 |
[09:07] | Because this painting represents… | 因为这幅作品展现出 |
[09:10] | A very small percentage of what he produced. | 他作品里少有的 |
[09:14] | And this is a happier piece… | 展现幸福的作品 |
[09:19] | um, this is one of the happier pieces. | 这幅展现幸福的作品 |
[09:23] | Um, but there’s a… | 但是 |
[09:29] | if I’m gone for 30 minutes, | 如果我离开30分钟 |
[09:31] | Nobody notices.Nobody even cares. | 没人会注意 甚至没人会在乎 |
[09:33] | This is your ideal job. | 这工作很适合你 |
[09:37] | -How long are you here for? -I think a while. | -你准备待多久 -待一阵子吧 |
[09:40] | Like… A while. | 一阵子 |
[09:44] | -Why? -I’m getting back to basics. | -为什么 -我想找回自我 |
[09:49] | What about your job? | 那你工作怎么办 |
[09:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:54] | No. | 不管了 |
[09:57] | What about your boss? | 你老板怎么办 |
[10:00] | He… | 他 |
[10:01] | um, that guy’s engaged. | 他很忙 |
[10:06] | Leigh-leigh. | 莉莉 |
[10:09] | Why are you just standing here? | 你站在这里干什么 |
[10:11] | I need you to cancel your plans with anyone else ever. | 我要你取消你所有的安排 |
[10:15] | Okay.Have you seen mel? | 好吧 你去见了梅尔吗 |
[10:17] | -No. Why? -You should probably see mel. | -没有 怎么了 -你真该见见她 |
[10:22] | I’m home! | 我回来了 |
[10:26] | No. You guys can talk. | 没关系 你们谈 |
[10:28] | Sorry. I’m gonna…I’m here, but I’m…I’ll close… | 对不起 我等下再来 |
[11:03] | I saw todd. | 我见了托德 |
[11:06] | I know. I can’t…Thirty, still in the closet. | 我知道 他都30岁了还没出柜 |
[11:10] | Seriously? It’s like… | 不是吧 |
[11:12] | -Hey, do you still smoke? -I’m not supposed to. | -你还抽烟吗 -我不能再抽了 |
[11:15] | What, are they bad for you? | 抽烟有害吗 |
[11:17] | Um… well… | 怎么说 |
[11:23] | No, we’re trying to get pregnant. | 我们打算要孩子 |
[11:27] | -Like, with a human baby? -Mm-hmm. | -生孩子 -是的 |
[11:30] | But it’s been about six months, and there’s just… | 但已经六个月了 还没有… |
[11:36] | Nothing happening. | 任何动静 |
[11:39] | It’ll happen. | 会怀上的 |
[11:41] | It’ll happen. | 会怀上的 |
[11:48] | So you don’t… no. | 所以你不能再抽了 |
[11:50] | Yes. Yes. | 我要 我要 |
[11:53] | -I will. -All right. | -我要抽 -好吧 |
[11:56] | Don’t tell john. | 不要告诉约翰 |
[11:59] | -Okay. -Oh, shit. Can anyone see me, do you think? | -我不会的 -不会有人看到我吧 |
[12:02] | Mmm. Maybe. | 可能会 |
[12:05] | Well, then we should go. | 那就快闪吧 |
[12:09] | Teen mom. | 年轻妈妈 |
[12:32] | I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[12:34] | -You have a plan? -A good plan. | -什么计划 -不错的计划 |
[12:36] | I’m gonna lifeguard. | 我要去当救生员 |
[12:38] | What? | 什么 |
[12:40] | -She was a lifeguard in high school. -and college. | -她高中时就是救生员 -大学也是 |
[12:42] | where? | 在哪 |
[12:43] | fox crest condo complex.It’s really good money. | 福克斯波峰别墅公寓 待遇很不错 |
[12:46] | It’s good money? | 待遇很好 |
[12:48] | -How much? -Wait. Can I…hold on. | -多少钱 -等一下 |
[12:50] | I’m sorry.Can I just say, what the hell are you talking about? | 不好意思 你们到底在说什么 |
[12:53] | It’s like nine-something an hour. | 好像是一小时9美元 |
[12:55] | You realize that minimum wage is 8.25 now, | 现在最低工资是每小时8.25美元 |
[12:58] | so that’s…that’s not exactly… | 所以这待遇根本不好 |
[12:59] | -you sure? -You cannot be a lifeguard. | -真的 -你不能当救生员 |
[13:01] | You’re not going to have your high school job. | 你不能再做你高中时的工作 |
[13:03] | You have a college degree, and you’re 30. | 你有大学学位并且都30岁了 |
[13:05] | I’m 29. | 我才二十九岁 |
[13:07] | Todd, I’m 29.That’s a fact. | 托德 我才二十九岁 |
[13:10] | Todd, can I have…thank you. | 托德 能给我吗…谢谢 |
[13:12] | Can you please not do that?Come on. | 别抽烟好吗 |
[13:15] | It’s one drag, john.Fine. Okay? | 一支烟而已 没事的 |
[13:18] | I got a question for you, leigh. | 我想问你一个问题 莉 |
[13:20] | You think these guys are gigantic losers… | 你认们这些人非常失败 |
[13:23] | Because they’ve never left ridgefield? | 因为他们从没离开过瑞吉菲尔德 |
[13:24] | I mean, I don’t think that.I’m just asking, you know… | 我不这样认为 我只想问你 |
[13:27] | -that’s a really judgmental question. -yeah. | -这是主观臆断 -没错 |
[13:29] | Well, leigh’s cosmopolitan now, and she understands this kind of thing. | 莉现在四海为家 她应该明白这些 |
[13:32] | -what do you think? -definitely. Absolutely. | -你说呢 -当然明白 |
[13:35] | -see? -honestly, I do. | -看吧 -老实说 我明白 |
[13:37] | It’s a sweet job. | 这工作不错 |
[13:39] | -You do nothing. -You do nothing. | -你什么都别做 -你才什么都别做 |
[13:42] | But in my field of expertise. | 但以我专业眼光来看 |
[13:45] | Do you remember that red one-piece bathing suit she used to wear? | 你们记不记得她原来那件红色连体泳衣 |
[13:47] | -she looked like a swiss army knife. -you guys could come visit! | -看上去像把瑞士军刀 -你们可以来看看 |
[13:50] | Are you having a nervous breakdown, leigh? | 莉 你是不是神经失常 |
[13:52] | john. | 约翰 |
[13:53] | -what? -what? I’m kidding.Jesus. | -什么 -怎么了 开个玩笑 |
[14:04] | Is this parking lot passed down in the DNA Of skaters? | 这停车场是专门用来玩滑板的 |
[14:08] | Like a geese migratory path? | 像鹅一样游来游去 |
[14:11] | -look at us. -that’s true. John. | -看看我们 -说对了 约翰 |
[14:14] | -Yes? -You don’t know this, but… | -怎么了 -你不知道 |
[14:16] | This parking lot, this very place… | 这个停车场 |
[14:18] | -it was like the beating heart of our high school social life. -This was it. | -就好比我们绚烂的高中生活 -说的对 |
[14:23] | We used to come here every night. | 我们每晚都会来这儿 |
[14:25] | Then we’d try and think of what we were gonna do that night. | 然后想晚上干什么才好 |
[14:27] | But really we would just end up standing around the parking lot. | 但最后还是在停车场那儿傻站着 |
[14:30] | Oh, yeah? Like making out and stuff? | 是吗 在那儿亲热 |
[14:32] | -More than that. -I’m sure. | -不止 -是的 |
[14:34] | I’m pretty sure I opened the back hatch of someone’s… | 我还清楚地记得 我打开别人的… |
[14:37] | -No, no, no, no, no. -of someone’s… | -不不不 -后备箱 |
[14:39] | We’re not talking about that. | 我们不谈这个 |
[14:40] | -I’m sorry that I brought it up. -Who was it in the back? | -我不该提这个 -谁在后备箱里 |
[14:43] | -Come on, please. -Stop it. | -快说啊 -打住 |
[14:45] | Can you not…stop it. | 就此打住 |
[14:46] | Well, despite our elderliness, | 尽管我们已经长大 |
[14:48] | some things remain from our youth. | 但骨子里青春仍在 |
[14:52] | No. | 不 |
[14:54] | I get up so early. | 我要早起 |
[14:54] | -It’s torture. -Me too. | -真是煎熬 -我也一样 |
[14:56] | -I have to go. -I’m asleep right now. | -我要走了 -我困死了 |
[15:00] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[15:02] | Just… | 别 |
[15:03] | no, don’t go. | 别走 |
[15:21] | Shit. | 靠 |
[15:22] | I’m coming.I’m coming. | 我就来 我就来 |
[15:28] | It’s probably the same shit as before. | 可能跟以前一样 |
[15:30] | I wasn’t here in 2000, so I don’t know. | 我2000年就不在这了 所以我也不知道 |
[15:33] | You’ve gotta log the pressure in these tanks every day. | 你每天要记录贮水池的压力 |
[15:36] | They drop below 10 or above 30, you gotta let me know. | 当它们低于10或者超过30 你就告诉我 |
[15:38] | I remember.The ritual. | 我记住了 例行公事 |
[15:43] | I usually cut the grass about once a week, every 10 days. | 我通常7到10天割一次草 |
[15:46] | When it gets really high, I try to keep it out of the pool. | 不然草都跑到游泳池里了 |
[15:52] | You got the hook over there. | 那里有钩子 |
[16:01] | Got new chairs. | 新椅子 |
[16:05] | All right then. | 那好吧 |
[16:08] | Here are the keys. I’m usually around unless I’m not. | 给你钥匙 一般我都会在附近 |
[16:11] | Don’t skimp on the cleaning. | 清洁一定要做好 |
[16:13] | I will not. | 我会的 |
[16:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:52] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:55] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[17:26] | I’m little jason. | 我是小杰森 |
[17:28] | My dad’s big jason, head of maintenance. | 我老爸是大杰森 维修主管 |
[17:30] | Leigh. | 莉 |
[17:32] | -New lifeguard. -Yep. | -新来的救生员 -是的 |
[17:38] | I… I live right there. | 我就住那边 |
[17:41] | Apartment in the garage. | 车库旁的公寓 |
[17:46] | Oh. Yeah. | 看到了 |
[18:10] | See ya. | 再见 |
[18:38] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[18:46] | No running. | 别乱跑 |
[18:51] | No running! | 别乱跑 |
[19:02] | What are you doing in here? | 你们在这儿干什么 |
[19:06] | Stop! Oh, my god! Stop it! | 住手 天啊 快住手 |
[19:09] | Fuck you, you fucking bitch! | 去你的 贱人 |
[19:11] | Suck my dick. | 给我吹一下 |
[19:13] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[19:15] | You need to leave the pool, now.Get out. | 你们马上离开游泳池 出去 |
[19:19] | -no, bitch. Suck it. -get out! Out! Out! | -就不走 贱人 -滚出去 出去 出去 |
[19:22] | Right now! Get out! | 给我滚出去 |
[19:27] | -No running! -Fuck you! | -不要跑 -去你的 |
[19:30] | You’re fucking ugly! | 你他妈的真丑 |
[19:31] | Get out, now! | 滚出去 |
[19:48] | Leigh. | 莉 |
[19:50] | -Small jason. -How you doin’? | -小杰森 -你还好吗 |
[19:53] | Fine. | 很好 |
[19:56] | Can I have a cigarette? | 能给我支烟吗 |
[20:16] | Do you know the kids who live here? | 你认识住在附近的小孩吗 |
[20:19] | Some of ’em. | 认识一些 |
[20:21] | Do you know one who’s about 10… | 你认识一个大概10岁 |
[20:23] | But he looks like a 1930s italian gangster… | 但长得像20世纪30年代的意大利佬 |
[20:27] | Except shrunk into a miniature, | 除了是缩小版的外 |
[20:29] | and he’s really obnoxious like he has no mother? | 还像野孩子一样非常讨厌的人吗 |
[20:32] | Aaron. | 亚伦 |
[20:34] | He has a mom. | 他有妈妈 |
[20:36] | She’s fat… to, like, the point of not moving. | 她妈妈很胖 就像一个不能动的圆点 |
[20:41] | -Why? -He can’t come to the pool anymore. He’s banned. | -怎么了 -他别想再来游泳池 他被例入黑名单了 |
[20:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:49] | Because he wouldn’t listen, | 因为他不听话 |
[20:51] | and he and his friends swore at me, | 他和他的伙伴咒骂我 |
[20:54] | and they wouldn’t listen. | 他们不听话 |
[20:58] | And I’m not… | 我不是 |
[21:00] | I’m not invisible. | 我不是空气 |
[21:03] | I’m the fuckin’ lifeguard, motherfucker. | 我是救生员 妈的 |
[21:11] | And some cunt just sat over there in her chair, | 有些贱人坐在椅子上 |
[21:14] | flipping through her magazine like I didn’t even need her help. | 翻看着杂志 好像根本不需要帮助似的 |
[21:17] | Oh, shit. | 不是吧 |
[21:21] | Well, she was. | 她就是 |
[21:25] | I’m not a babysitter. | 我不是保姆 |
[21:27] | I’m not here to be screamed at. | 我来这里不是让人大喊大叫的 |
[21:30] | You gonna quit? | 你不想干了 |
[21:33] | I don’t want to. | 我不想辞职 |
[21:35] | I really don’t, but… | 我真的不想 |
[21:44] | thought you were supposed to be healthy, lifeguard. | 你看起来挺健康的 救生员 |
[21:49] | I’m just supposed to make sure you don’t die. | 我只是确保没人会淹死 |
[21:57] | You’re talking about middle schoolers? | 你说的是中学生 |
[21:59] | There were four of them. | 有四个是中学生 |
[22:01] | Leigh, were they standing on each other’s shoulders, or how did this… | 莉 他们是叠罗汉还是 |
[22:05] | I told mel we’d pick her up later. | 我跟梅尔说我们会去接她 |
[22:08] | -Do we have reservations? -For what? | -我们有预约吗 -预约什么 |
[22:11] | Let’s just, you know, do whatever. | 我们做什么都行 |
[22:14] | You don’t even have to come. | 你不必来的 |
[22:16] | Really. It might not even be fun for you. | 真的 你可能会觉得无聊 |
[22:19] | If you don’t want me to come, just say so, okay? | 如果你不想我去就直说好吗 |
[22:24] | Maybe stay home? Is that okay? | 待在家里行吗 |
[22:28] | I just want to get it out of her… you know, what she’s doing. | 我只是不想你看到她 |
[22:30] | And then I’ll come home and tell you everything. | 我回家会告诉你发生的一切 |
[22:33] | Yeah.I really don’t care. | 我完全不关心 |
[22:36] | You don’t… Care? | 你不关心 |
[22:42] | You can’t drink though. | 你不能喝酒 |
[22:44] | One glass of red wine is… Fine. | 一杯红酒没事的 |
[22:49] | Honestly. How else would french women get pregnant? | 不然法国女人怎么还能怀孕呢 |
[22:51] | Oh, okay. Yeah. | 好吧 是的 |
[22:54] | Whatever, mel. | 随你吧 梅尔 |
[23:00] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[23:06] | Mmm. Jesus. | 天啊 |
[23:13] | lifeguard. | 救生员 |
[23:14] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[23:16] | Can you buy us beer? | 你能帮我们买啤酒吗 |
[23:19] | -Please? -Yeah. Lumpy’s brother was supposed to, | -求你了 -本来是让鲁姆皮的哥哥买的 |
[23:22] | but circumstances intervened. | 但计划赶不上变化 |
[23:26] | -No. -Why? | -不行 -为什么 |
[23:28] | I mean, because we have lives… | 因为我们有自己的生活 |
[23:30] | That don’t need to be interrupted by the long arm of the law. | 我们不想干违背法律的事 |
[23:34] | What would we get out of it? | 我们怎么避免呢 |
[23:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:39] | I think you do. | 我想你知道 |
[23:41] | What is valuable to someone looking to broaden his mind? | 人变得成熟的价值是什么 |
[23:46] | Something you could perhaps purchase. It grows in nature. | 有些东西长大后自然可以买 |
[23:54] | A moment, please, while we conference. | 我们先协商一下 |
[23:58] | What about mel? | 梅尔怎么办 |
[24:00] | I don’t know, lifeguard.What about mel? | 我不知道 救生员 梅尔怎么办 |
[24:04] | No. No, no, no.Excuse me. | 不不不 听着 |
[24:06] | You didn’t say anything about getting weed from my 16-year-old students. | 你们没说大麻是从我学校16岁的学生手里来的 |
[24:10] | They look older. | 他们看起来大多了 |
[24:11] | Yeah. No. We should go then. | 不行 我们还是走吧 |
[24:14] | Hey. No. No. | 不不 |
[24:15] | If you’re so worried, then don’t do it. | 如果你真的担心 就别去 |
[24:17] | Oh, that’s so much fun. I’m so glad that I left my car at home. | 真有意思 我真庆幸没有开自己的车过来 |
[24:22] | Then do it.They’ll think you’re awesome. | 那就去啊 他们会觉得你令人敬畏 |
[24:25] | Keep your voice down. No. This is not…I could get fired. | 小点声 不行 我会被开除的 |
[24:29] | -What’Sup? -Vice principal smith-lentz. | -怎么了 -副校长斯密斯·伦茨 |
[24:35] | Hi, boys.Um… all right. | 孩子们 好吧 |
[24:38] | Let’s talk about this, because this is potentially… | 听我说 大家可能会觉得 |
[24:41] | Very confusing, I think, for everyone. | 情况有点乱 |
[24:44] | I came here with these people not knowing what they were intending to do… | 我和他们来之前并不知道他们要做什么 |
[24:48] | Or with whom… | 和谁一起 |
[24:51] | Or… What. | 做什么 |
[24:54] | I don’t care if you smoke weed with us… | 我不介意你和我们抽大麻 |
[24:59] | Because I’m droppin’ out. | 反正我要退学的 |
[25:01] | -Yeah, me too. -Yeah, I don’t give a shit. | -我一样 -我也不管 |
[25:03] | Are you insane? | 你们疯了吗 |
[25:05] | Do do you actually want to face this cold, harsh world… | 你们真的打算连高中文凭都没有 |
[25:08] | Without a high school diploma? | 就去面对残酷的社会 |
[25:10] | Why don’t you just blind yourself while you’re at it? | 你们为什么不能熬一下呢 |
[25:12] | No.I hate it here. | 不 我讨厌这里 |
[25:16] | We’re moving to Vermont. | 我们要搬去佛蒙特州 |
[25:17] | -Vermont? -yeah. | -佛蒙特州 -是的 |
[25:19] | I definitely am. My sister’s up there. | 我肯定要去 我姐在那边 |
[25:22] | Yeah, my mom’s there with my stepdad, like an hour away. | 我妈妈和继父在那边 离这里大概一小时路程 |
[25:27] | It’s way better than here. | 总比这里好 |
[25:28] | You heard what they said. | 你听到他们说的了 |
[25:30] | They’re not your students, so… | 他们不再是你的学生 所以 |
[25:33] | -shall we? -Todd? | -可以开始了吗 -托德 |
[25:35] | -Great. -No. This is wrong. | -非常好 -不 这不行 |
[25:37] | To you, it is, mel. | 对你是不行 梅尔 |
[25:39] | Not to the rest of us. | 对我们可不是 |
[25:42] | -Oh, wow. This is… -now you see what I have to put up with. | -这可真 -现在明白我要容忍什么了吧 |
[25:44] | Mm-hmm. But… | 但是 |
[25:46] | I… hey. Hey. | 我… |
[25:48] | No, I do not approve of this! | 不行 我不允许这样 |
[26:00] | You went to RH.S. Too? | 你也是罗宾斯维尔高中的 |
[26:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:05] | Um, leigh was actually valedictorian. | 莉还致过告别辞 |
[26:10] | What were you? | 那你呢 |
[26:12] | Um, I… | 我 |
[26:15] | well… | 这个嘛 |
[26:17] | leonard, it actually took me until after high school…to really focus. | 伦纳德 高中毕业后我才专注起来 |
[26:24] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[26:27] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[26:34] | Do not share this location with anyone unworthy. | 不要把这地方告诉不相干的人 |
[26:39] | Does the old lady have, like, a fuckin’ shotgun for trespassers? | 老太太有猎枪来对付入侵者吗 |
[26:43] | She doesn’t have a shotgun. | 她没有猎枪 |
[26:45] | But if I find out any of your friends came here… | 但如果我发现你朋友来过这里 |
[26:49] | And desecrated a tiger lily… | 亵渎过虎百合 |
[26:52] | Or littered, I will have a shotgun. | 或者乱丢垃圾 我会猎枪伺候 |
[26:57] | That’s cool. | 酷哦 |
[27:03] | -What? -Don’t be an idiot. | -干嘛 -别犯傻 |
[27:05] | Just… | 只是 |
[27:07] | I wish I could impress that upon you. | 我希望你能记住我 |
[27:13] | Okay. | 会的 |
[27:15] | I know you think this town is bad… | 我知道你不喜欢这个小镇 |
[27:18] | And, you know, you need to leave, | 你要离开这里 |
[27:20] | but I don’t think you realize how privileged this experience is. | 但你并没有意识到这段经历有多特别 |
[27:28] | How’s it privileged? | 怎么个特别 |
[27:36] | Nature, for one. | 首先 |
[27:40] | Excellent public school education, | 优秀的公立学校教育 |
[27:42] | for two. | 其次 |
[27:45] | It’s safe.You’re sheltered… | 这里很安全 有人庇护你 |
[27:47] | which you never will be again. | 以后不会再有这样的待遇 |
[27:50] | Well, me and him get arrested one more time, | 我和他不止一次被捕过 |
[27:54] | we’re tried as adults. | 我们要做成年人 |
[27:56] | My classes suck, so… | 我的成绩很烂 |
[27:59] | well, stop doing dumb shit, “a.” | 别说这不好那不好 |
[28:01] | And “b, “Your classes don’t suck. | 你的成绩并不烂 |
[28:03] | I’m in special ed. | 我接受的是特殊教育 |
[28:07] | I have AD.D., so… | 我有多动症 |
[28:15] | what? | 干嘛 |
[28:17] | Having AD.D. Does not mean you should be in special ed. | 有多动症并不表示你就该接受特殊教育 |
[28:23] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[28:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:35] | Orion’s belt. | “猎户腰带” |
[28:41] | Big dipper. | “北斗七星” |
[28:47] | Mmm… Seven sisters. | “北斗星团” |
[28:58] | You’re 16.You have your whole life ahead of you. | 你才16岁 还有大把的青春 |
[29:04] | You have no idea how lucky you are right now. | 你不明白自己现在是多么的幸运 |
[29:21] | Thank you for driving. | 谢谢你送我 |
[29:23] | That was…Probably unfortunate. | 未必是好事 |
[29:33] | Fuck you guys. | 你们太讨厌了 |
[29:36] | -what? -I really needed to have fun tonight. | -什么 -今晚我就想尽情玩玩 |
[29:41] | And you didn’t even care. | 你们甚至都不关心 |
[29:42] | And you don’t even… | 你们根本没有 |
[29:45] | you never ask how I am or… | 问我要不要 |
[29:48] | mel, what’s… what’s wrong? | 梅尔 你到底怎么了 |
[29:54] | It’s just really hard, trying to get pregnant. | 怀孕怎么就这么难 |
[29:59] | I… I think that’s normal, right? | 我想这很正常 不是吗 |
[30:05] | Isn’t your life perfect? | 你觉得你生活完美吗 |
[30:08] | No! | 不 |
[30:25] | I read somewhere they did a study of children in jamaica… | 我看过一个牙买加儿童研究报告 |
[30:29] | Whose mothers smoked weed during utero, | 怀孕期间抽烟的母亲 |
[30:31] | and they were actually happier and more creative than other children. | 她们生的小孩比其它孩子更快乐 更有创造力 |
[30:35] | I believe that.Absolutely. | 我绝对相信 |
[30:37] | Absolutely. | 绝对相信 |
[30:40] | “Remember to not be too nostalgic for this time. | 此刻不要太过怀旧 |
[30:44] | Our lives are what lay ahead… | 生活就在前方 |
[30:47] | In this uncharted territory of our dreams. | 梦想遥不可知 |
[30:52] | Be brave and bold… | 勇敢前行 |
[30:56] | And do not look back, classmates, | 不要回头 同学们 |
[30:59] | for the future is meant to be seized… | 因为未来要靠双手 |
[31:02] | -With both hands.” -Both hands. | -去收获 -靠双手 |
[31:04] | Oh. So embarrassing. | 好尴尬 |
[31:10] | -Both hands. -Both hands. | -靠双手 -靠双手 |
[31:11] | -Really?It’s that funny? -Yeah. | -真的有那么好笑 -当然 |
[31:14] | Leigh london, valedictorian… | 莉·伦敦的告别辞 |
[31:17] | And virgin? | 还是第一次 |
[31:20] | Yes. See? What did I know? | 是的 我知道什么 |
[31:23] | Absolutely nothing. | 仅此而已 |
[31:28] | Shh, shh, shh, shh. | 嘘嘘嘘 |
[31:29] | Shh, shh, shh, shh. | 嘘嘘嘘 |
[31:31] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[31:35] | Right. | 好的 |
[31:37] | I don’t want to drive. | 我不想开车 |
[31:40] | -tell him you’re too tired. -I’m very tired. | -告诉他你很累 -我真的很累 |
[31:44] | I’m tired! | 我很累 |
[31:46] | Because I’ve had a long week. | 因为这周太漫长了 |
[31:50] | No. John, I’m just tired | 不 约翰 我只是累了 |
[31:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:56] | All right.See you tomorrow. | 就这样 明天见 |
[31:59] | Hey. I love you. | 我爱你 |
[32:08] | -I’m sleeping over. -Yes! | -今晚在这过夜 -太棒了 |
[32:11] | I will prepare us cereal. | 我去准备麦片粥 |
[32:23] | I’m so jealous of you. | 我真妒忌你 |
[32:27] | Me? Why? | 妒忌我 为什么 |
[32:31] | Because you get to be lost. | 因为你迷失了 |
[32:53] | It’s okay.Hey. | 没关系 |
[32:59] | I thought you lived in fox crest. | 我以为你住在福克斯波峰公寓 |
[33:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:05] | And you were too fucked up to walk the 20 yards back to your bed? | 你就懒到不愿走几步回家睡吗 |
[33:09] | My mom kicked me out. | 我妈把我赶出来了 |
[33:11] | Because you were fucked up. | 因为你不听话 |
[33:19] | I’m gonna go puke. | 我要吐了 |
[33:40] | Here. | 给你 |
[33:43] | Better be careful, man. You pass out like that in Vermont, | 最好小心点 你上次在佛蒙特昏倒 |
[33:46] | you froze in the snow. | 结果在雪地里挨冻 |
[33:48] | Ah, the myth of Vermont. | 佛蒙特州神话 |
[33:50] | Myth? | 神话 |
[33:52] | Shee-at.It’s on the map. | 这是真实存在的 |
[33:57] | Next week.Well, that’s just not gonna happen, man. | 下个星期 不会发生这种事 |
[34:00] | Yeah, yeah, yeah.I know. I know. | 是的 是的 我知道 我知道 |
[34:02] | But that’s why I’m trying to have a conversation with you about | 所以我要跟你谈谈 |
[34:04] | cap rates. Right. | 资本化率的事情 |
[34:06] | Exactly. Yes. Well, that’s why I hired you. | 没错 我雇你就是做这个的 |
[34:09] | Don’t be an asshole about it. No, we don’t trust bankers. | 别犯傻 不 我们不相信银行家 |
[34:12] | We do not trust bankers.Okay? | 我们不相信银行家 |
[34:23] | We got this guy. When he starts to push back, that’s what you do. | 我们了解他 要是他退缩 你就上 |
[34:26] | It’s sort of like…right. Yeah. | 就像…没错 |
[34:29] | This is a, uh…this is a chuck e. Cheese we’re talking about. | 我们说的是”查克芝士” |
[34:32] | Obviously, don’t use that language… | 别用那种口气说话 |
[34:34] | but you know what I mean. | 但你知道我的意思 |
[34:52] | again! Again! Again! | 再来 再来 再来 |
[35:08] | Most people get better with age with driving. | 多数人年齡越大 车开得越好 |
[35:11] | -He’s actually gotten worse. -I don’t think that’s… | -他却越开越烂 -我可不这么认为 |
[35:13] | no, because you started out as a fairly good driver. | 因为你开始就是一个相当不错的司机 |
[35:16] | -It was intentional bad driving. -Was it? It was intentional? | -我是故意不好好开 -是吗 是故意的 |
[35:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:26] | -Leigh? -Give me a m.. | -莉 -等我一下 |
[35:30] | number one, you got a nice community here. | 第一 你住的社区不错 |
[35:32] | Number two, you have no respect for… | 第二 你一点不尊重… |
[35:34] | Leigh london. | 莉·伦敦 |
[35:36] | -How you doin’? -Hi, rick.How are ya? | -你还好吗 -里克 你好吗 |
[35:39] | Listen, I know these guys. Can I help at all in this situation? | 这些人我认识 有什么我能帮上忙的 |
[35:44] | No.This is police business. | 不用 警察办案 |
[35:46] | -they’re skating. -and someone complained? | -他们到处玩滑板 -有人投诉吗 |
[35:49] | Or…is there an ordinance against it? I didn’t think there was. | 或者有法律禁止吗 我想没有吧 |
[35:52] | Ma’am, I’m gonna have to ask you to go away now. | 女士 请你马上离开 |
[35:56] | Unless you have a valid reason to be cornering these underage youths, | 除非你有正当理由盘问这些未成年人 |
[36:00] | what you’re doing right now is called harassment. | 你们现在的行为是骚扰 |
[36:02] | Maybe I should take you downtown for impeding an arrest. | 或许我应该以妨碍拘捕罪带你回去 |
[36:05] | Am I impeding an arrest? | 妨碍拘捕罪 |
[36:07] | If you have a reason to arrest them and you can prove it, | 如果你们有证据拘捕他们就拿出来 |
[36:11] | then, I mean, by all means take me down, | 然后把我摁倒在地 |
[36:13] | ’cause I…I will understand. | 我能够理解 |
[36:15] | No more skating. | 不要到处玩滑板 |
[36:17] | But why, rick? | 为什么 里克 |
[36:19] | You’re a real piece of work. | 你还真有一套 |
[36:21] | You’re kind of a bitch, actually. | 你真是个贱人 |
[36:23] | I’m sorry.What was that, Officer? | 对不起 你说什么 警官 |
[36:26] | You know I’m a reporter for the associated press, right? | 你知道我是美联社记者吗 |
[36:33] | Fuckin’ nuts. | 白痴 |
[36:39] | so you’re just gonna take some time off and then, uh… | 所以你打算休息一段时间 |
[36:42] | I mean, what, are you thinking of a career change, or, uh… | 你想换个职业还是 |
[36:45] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:47] | Okay, well, are you gonna look for something else around here? | 好吧 你要在这附近转转吗 |
[36:50] | Or were you gonna go back to the city once the pool closes? | 还是一旦泳池关闭就回城里去 |
[36:53] | -I have no idea. -okay. | -我不知道 -好吧 |
[36:55] | That’s… Good.Good. | 那好吧 |
[36:58] | Ah, no.No, thanks.I will pass on that. | 不 不 谢谢 我不抽这个 |
[37:01] | Uh, leigh, evidently, will not. | 莉会抽 |
[37:03] | -Can you just keep…Drinking your beer? -Yeah. | -你就不能好好喝你的酒 -好的 |
[37:07] | Let’s try and have fun. I know that it’s weird, whatever. | 我们好好放松下 不要管这么多 |
[37:10] | But… Let’s just try and have a good time. | 让我们好好放松下 |
[37:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:15] | I can’t believe it’s not developed yet. | 真不敢相信这里还没有开发 |
[37:17] | It’s a park, john. | 这是公园 约翰 |
[37:19] | Nature.It’s “pra-served.” | 大自然的赏赐 |
[37:21] | We used to come when we were little. | 小时候我们经常来这儿 |
[37:23] | Remember leigh had all these plans about getting married under the arbor? | 记得莉总计划在凉亭下结婚么 |
[37:26] | I’m thinking it’s water table issues. | 我认为是地下水位的问题 |
[37:28] | Otherwise the city would’ve developed the shit out of this place by now. | 否则市政早就开发这里了 |
[37:32] | What does this remind me of, mel? | 梅尔 知道这让我想到了什么吗 |
[37:35] | It’s like, uh, great expectations.Right? | 像是”孤星血泪” |
[37:37] | Remember that? It’s all overgrown and old and everything. | 记得吗 杂草丛生 枯萎一地 |
[37:43] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[37:46] | This is a piece of chandelier. This is a crystal. | 这是水晶的枝形吊灯 |
[37:49] | -It’s original.I just found it. -Bullshit. | -原生的 我刚发现的 -胡说 |
[37:51] | -That’s probably a hypodermic needle. Let me see it. -No! | -可能是注射针 让我看看 -不 |
[37:54] | ‘Cause better classes now at, you know, a better college. | 现在好好学习 将来才有个好大学 |
[37:58] | I don’t wanna go to college. | 我不想上大学 |
[38:00] | Okay.What do you want? | 那你想做什么 |
[38:04] | I don’t know.Something cool. | 不知道 够酷就好 |
[38:05] | Something…Outside. | 户外的工作 |
[38:09] | Wh-what does that mea… | 什么意思 |
[38:11] | You have to be specific.You can’t just drift. | 你得有个具体计划 不能这么随波逐流 |
[38:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:25] | You seem really sad. | 你看起来很伤心 |
[38:48] | Well, it’s just leigh never seemed like the kind of person that would be lost. | 莉怎么看都不像是个会迷失的人 |
[38:52] | You know? | 懂我意思 |
[38:54] | Me, on the other hand… | 我却相反 |
[38:55] | yeah, well, you know, real life can be disappointing… | 当你对生活的期望越高 |
[38:59] | When your expectations are so high. | 现实就越残酷 |
[39:04] | I have high expectations. | 我的期望也很高 |
[39:07] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我在说什么 |
[39:09] | Everybody does. | 人人都知道 |
[39:14] | Well, whatever. | 随便吧 |
[39:18] | Excuse me. | 让一下 |
[39:23] | I’m not gonna hang out with those kids anymore. Okay? | 我再也不会和这些孩子出去了 |
[39:26] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[39:28] | We didn’t smoke weed. | 我们又没抽大麻 |
[39:31] | Seriously, mel? | 能认真点吗 |
[39:33] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[39:34] | Leigh is being a fucking idiot.Okay? | 莉就是个白痴 |
[39:36] | I mean, todd wants to, like, rape those kids. | 托德像是想上这些孩子 |
[39:41] | You can’t say that. | 胡说什么呢 |
[39:46] | Look, I just wanna hang out with adults.Okay? | 我只想跟成年人出去 |
[39:49] | Is that too much to ask? | 这要求不高吧 |
[39:52] | Great. | 好极了 |
[39:53] | “Great”? | 好极了 |
[39:56] | Fine!Fine. It’s fine. | 很好 很好 非常好 |
[40:25] | What are youdoing? | 你要干什么 |
[40:32] | Slap my face… | 用你的小弟弟 |
[40:34] | With your dick. | 打我的脸 |
[40:47] | what’s wrong with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[40:59] | Hey, hey, hey, baby.Hey. | 宝贝 |
[41:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:03] | Okay? I love you. | 知道吗 我爱你 |
[41:09] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[41:35] | I did a story about a guy who kept a tiger in his apartment…in the city. | 我做过一个在自家公寓圈养老虎的报道 |
[41:40] | The tiger got sick and died. | 那只老虎生病死了 |
[41:43] | Well, that’d be cool. Right? | 不是很酷吗 |
[41:47] | To have a tiger as a pet. | 把老虎当宠物养 |
[41:49] | And fuckin’ invite everybody you hate to the house. | 可以邀请讨厌的人到家里去 |
[41:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[42:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[42:02] | It’s not cool. | 一点都不酷 |
[42:04] | It’s sad. | 而是悲哀 |
[42:06] | It’s incredibly sad. | 非常悲哀 |
[42:10] | This creature was kept… | 老虎不喜欢… |
[42:12] | Against its will… | 被圈养在 |
[42:14] | In a totally unnatural environment for it. | 非自然环境 |
[42:19] | And it was kept in, like, a cell… | 对它而言 关在公寓里 |
[42:21] | In someone’s apartment… | 好比坐牢 |
[42:22] | For their amusement. | 供人消遣 |
[42:26] | But it was cruel, and it killed it. | 太残忍了 这害死了老虎 |
[42:31] | Someone took this amazing thing that | 老虎本该在大自然自由奔跑 |
[42:35] | that should have been running free… | 有人却非要 |
[42:37] | And kept it prisoner. | 把它囚禁 |
[42:43] | And it died. | 害它死去 |
[42:47] | And it was just… | 而它 |
[42:51] | it wasn’t even full grown. | 它还没发育完全 |
[42:55] | Well, maybe, | 也许 |
[42:58] | ’cause you wrote the article, | 因为你的这篇报道 |
[43:00] | you know… | 或许 |
[43:03] | um, I-if somebody had an animal… | 如果有人养动物 |
[43:06] | And they weren’t treating it right, | 没有善待动物 |
[43:10] | they would read your article and… and… Change their minds. | 他们看了你的报道会改变想法 |
[43:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[43:20] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[43:49] | Lifeguard? | 救生员 |
[43:51] | Please don’t ban me from the pool. | 求求你让我进游泳池 |
[43:57] | You didn’t listen. | 你不听话 |
[44:00] | You were behaving in a way that was dangerous to everyone. | 你之前的种种行为对大家都不好 |
[44:03] | Please! | 求你了 |
[44:05] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[44:08] | You disobey lifeguard’s orders again, | 你要是再违反救生员的命令 |
[44:10] | and that’s it…you’re out for good. | 就最好离开这里 |
[44:14] | But you can come back. | 给你一个机会 |
[44:16] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[44:18] | Well, um, lifeguard? | 救生员 |
[44:22] | Can you tell little jason and those guys to leave me alone? | 你能让小杰森他们放过我吗 |
[44:24] | ‘Cause I said sorry to you now. | 因为我已经向你道歉了 |
[44:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:03] | What the fuck! | 搞什么 |
[45:04] | You fucking scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[45:07] | It’s raining. | 下雨了 |
[45:10] | So? | 怎么了 |
[45:13] | I recognized your car. | 我看到了你的车 |
[45:15] | I should lock my doors. | 我应该锁上车门 |
[45:17] | No. | 不 |
[45:37] | Where are your no-good friends? | 你那些狐朋狗友呢 |
[45:40] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[45:44] | Where are your no-good friends? | 你那些狐朋狗友呢 |
[45:49] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[45:57] | I’m… Gonna… | 我… |
[46:00] | what? | 干嘛 |
[46:18] | You didn’t bring an umbrella? | 你没带伞吗 |
[46:20] | -I didn’t know this would happen! -Hey. | -我又不知道会下雨 -别激动 |
[46:29] | -Forgot your keys. -Thanks. | -你忘了拿钥匙 -谢谢 |
[46:37] | -What’s up? -What’s goin’ on, man? | -你好啊 -你好吗 |
[46:48] | There we go. | 到了 |
[47:35] | What’s gonna happen? | 会发生什么 |
[47:39] | You’re asking me? | 你问我 |
[47:48] | everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会好起来 |
[47:51] | Life has great things in st… | 生活总会是美好的 |
[48:16] | Yes. Take it down. | 脱掉 |
[49:14] | Leigh, what is wrong with you? | 莉 你到底怎么了 |
[49:17] | What? | 什么 |
[49:19] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[49:22] | Just because you’re staying here… | 不要以为住在这儿 |
[49:23] | Doesn’t mean you can take advantage of your father and I | 你就可以仗着你爸和我 |
[49:27] | and pretend this is a hotel. | 把这里当旅馆 |
[49:28] | You came in at 3:00 in the morning. | 你凌晨3点才回来 |
[49:30] | I was worried. I didn’t know where you were. | 我很担心 我连你去哪了都不知道 |
[49:34] | Sorry. I lost track of time. | 对不起 我忘了时间 |
[49:36] | Just do a couple of dishes once in a while. Pick up after yourself. | 偶尔做几个小菜 振作起来 |
[49:41] | Your father’s out.I need to get out of here too. | 你爸要出去 我也要出门 |
[49:44] | You need a ride to work, you got to get going now. | 你自己骑车上班 最好马上就去 |
[49:47] | I don’t…I don’t need a ride. I’m not working till the afternoon. | 我不用骑车 我下午才上班 |
[49:59] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[50:04] | Hans, what are you doing here? | 汉斯 你在这里干什么 |
[50:06] | Leigh’s got the morning off, | 莉早上休息 |
[50:07] | so I thought we’d make granola bars like the old days. | 我以为会像从前那样做燕麦棒 |
[50:10] | -Yes! -Please tell me this isn’t happening. | -太好了 -别告诉我这是真的 |
[50:13] | You’re supposed to be in hartford. | 你应该在哈特福特 |
[50:15] | What? | 什么 |
[50:17] | Picking up my banners for the trade show. | 去拿我在展会上要用的广告条幅 |
[50:20] | You told me that you would do it… | 你跟我说你会去 |
[50:21] | Because today I have to do the yoga workshop, hans. | 因为今天我要去练瑜珈 汉斯 |
[50:24] | I’m so sorry, justine. I forgot. Shoot. | 对不起 贾丝廷 我忘了 |
[50:27] | I saw leigh’s schedule on the fridge, | 我看到莉在冰箱上的日程表 |
[50:29] | so I thought this would be a good morning for us to do this. | 所以我以为今天早上要做燕麦棒 |
[50:32] | Oh, and you didn’t happen to see the directions… | 你就没看到贴在旁边的 |
[50:33] | -That are right there to the printer? -No. | -这张纸 -没有 |
[50:36] | What kind of a trade show is it? | 什么展会 |
[50:39] | It’s a health and fitness trade show… | 是个运动健身展会 |
[50:42] | To get out the word on dance mamas. | 帮助宣传跳舞妈妈 |
[50:47] | I’m sorry. It’s just the name, mom. It’s… it’s just the name. | 对不起 我只是觉得这个名字很好笑 |
[50:51] | Justine, I’m sorry. I forgot, okay? | 贾丝廷 对不起 我忘记了 |
[50:54] | Sweetie? Justine. | 亲爱的 贾丝廷 |
[50:59] | -shoot. -yikes. | -撞枪口了 -是呀 |
[51:05] | We got all morning. | 准备早餐吧 |
[52:15] | Sorry. I… | 对不起 |
[52:17] | I’m s…sorry. | 对不起 |
[53:13] | In the summers, when I was really little, | 夏天 在我很小的时候 |
[53:16] | we’d go up to my mom’s friend’s, up in Vermont. | 我们到我妈妈的朋友那去 在佛蒙特州 |
[53:21] | He had, like, a… Cabin. | 他有艘小船 |
[53:26] | So small, on a lake. | 很小 在湖上 |
[53:28] | You’d have to shower in the lake. | 可以在湖中洗澡 |
[53:32] | We’d catch sunfish. | 我们抓太阳鱼 |
[53:35] | And, you know, they were just… | 他们通常 |
[53:39] | people usually throw ’em back. | 会把鱼扔回湖里 |
[53:42] | But we’d cook ’em on the fire. | 但我们把鱼烤来吃 |
[53:46] | They were the best. | 太好吃了 |
[54:09] | You can bite. | 你可以咬 |
[54:12] | Be careful.We don’t want you getting hurt. | 小心 我们不想你受伤 |
[54:50] | Slower. | 慢点 |
[55:44] | Think we’re gonna move soon. | 我们很快就走了 |
[55:48] | School’s gonna start. | 马上开学了 |
[55:51] | Gotta get a move on. | 要赶快 |
[55:54] | Soon when? | 什么时候 |
[55:59] | Few days. | 就这几天 |
[56:02] | Do you actually have money saved? | 你有存款吗 |
[56:06] | I have, like, 400 from helping my dad around here. | 我有400块 帮我爸干活赚的 |
[56:13] | Jay, you need at least a thousand. | 你最少得有1000块 |
[56:16] | At least. | 最少 |
[56:18] | You don’t know how long it’s gonna take you to get work up there. | 你不知道在那边稳定下来需要多久 |
[56:26] | Why don’t you just take a few more weeks… | 为什么不多待几个星期 |
[56:30] | And work hard with your dad… | 在你爸那儿努力工作 |
[56:33] | And… | 而且 |
[56:35] | Just hang out? | 多玩玩 |
[57:56] | Please, please, don’t be doing something… | 不要背着我… |
[57:59] | That I can’t know about. | 干一些我不知道的事 |
[58:05] | -What? -I would have to tell. | -什么 -你必须告诉我 |
[58:11] | You’re stoned. | 你喝醉了 |
[58:12] | I am? | 我醉了 |
[58:15] | I am. | 是醉了 |
[58:16] | I am merely spending time. | 我只是消磨时间 |
[58:19] | I am merely sucking up his youth like a vampire. | 我只是像吸血鬼一样汲取点他的朝气 |
[58:23] | -When are you leaving? -Okay. | -你什么时候走 -好吧 |
[58:26] | A week. | 一周后 |
[58:28] | Excuse me. | 你说什么 |
[58:31] | They’re leaving in a week? | 他们一星期后离开 |
[58:34] | -What? -It’s time. | -什么 -是时候了 |
[58:37] | If you want a change, | 如果你们想要改变 |
[58:40] | then, uh, try picking up a hobby. | 试着培养一种业余爱好 |
[58:43] | Yeah. Guys, I… I really… I wanna talk about this. | 没错 我想谈谈这个 |
[58:46] | -I think we can even bring guidance in to… -no. | -我们可以给点指引 -不用 |
[58:48] | No. No. | 不用 不用 |
[58:51] | I’m not staying in this fucking town with these asshole people. | 我不想和这些混蛋待在这里 |
[58:55] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[58:57] | There’s, like, a world out there outside of this town. | 外面会有一个全新的世界 |
[59:00] | The world is full of assholes. | 到哪都会有混蛋 |
[59:02] | At least we’re the assholes that you know. | 至少我们这些混蛋你还认识 |
[59:04] | You need a drink? Let’s get you a drink. | 你要来一杯吗 再喝一杯 |
[59:08] | I’ll come. | 我等下再过来 |
[59:13] | Oh. Do you have a lighter? | 你有打火机吗 |
[59:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[59:28] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[59:32] | No. I hate it here. | 不好 我讨厌这里 |
[59:36] | I hate my life. | 我讨厌我的生活 |
[59:40] | I did too. | 我也讨厌 |
[59:43] | I did too. | 我也讨厌 |
[59:46] | But, like, why don’t you leave, man? | 但你为什么不离开 |
[59:50] | I mean, like, you actually could, like, go to New York city. | 你完全可以去纽约 |
[59:55] | ‘Cause I can’t. | 因为我不能 |
[1:00:02] | And my parents are here, you know. | 我的父母在这儿 |
[1:00:04] | Family, friends. | 家人 朋友 |
[1:00:07] | People know me. | 人们认识我 |
[1:00:10] | Once I leave, everything… | 一旦我离开 |
[1:00:12] | Would be very, very different. | 一切会变得非常不同 |
[1:00:22] | You know how my brother died? | 知道我哥哥怎么死的吗 |
[1:00:26] | Oh, yeah. | 知道 |
[1:00:28] | Yeah, we were seniors. | 我们是同学 |
[1:00:31] | I remember really well. | 我记得非常清楚 |
[1:00:33] | Like… | 他 |
[1:00:36] | he was a fuckup. | 他是个混蛋 |
[1:00:38] | I mean, he was such a fuckup. | 他真的很混蛋 |
[1:00:42] | But… | 但是 |
[1:00:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:00:50] | And, like | 而且 |
[1:00:53] | he died, and my mom can’t even stand the sight of me. | 他死后 我妈妈看到我就难受 |
[1:00:57] | Like, for real. | 真的 |
[1:00:59] | I see it on her face every time I walk in the room. | 每次我回家看到她的表情都是这样 |
[1:01:04] | So… | 所以 |
[1:01:11] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[1:01:13] | That’s terrible. | 一定很难过 |
[1:01:15] | That’s terrible. | 一定很难过 |
[1:01:24] | What the fuck, dude? | 你干什么 |
[1:01:26] | I’m not gay. | 我不是同性恋 |
[1:01:29] | No, but you’re very cute. | 不 你很可爱 |
[1:01:34] | What is wrong with you? | 你发什么神经 |
[1:01:36] | I was trying to fucking talk to you. | 我只是找你聊天 |
[1:01:41] | Look, I was… I was… we were talking. I’m sorry. | 我们是在聊天啊 对不起 |
[1:01:44] | I was talking to you. | 我是在跟你聊啊 |
[1:01:48] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:01:52] | -What the fuck, matt? -Let’s go tomorrow. | -搞什么 马特 -我们明天就走 |
[1:01:55] | Why? I thought we said, like, in a week or whatever. | 不是说好了一个星期左右的吗 |
[1:01:58] | I need to get out of here. | 我要离开这里 |
[1:02:01] | I need to get the fuck out of this town. | 我要离开这个鬼地方 |
[1:02:03] | -Are you coming or not? -Yeah. Yeah. | -你跟不跟我走 -当然 当然 |
[1:02:07] | -Okay. -But not, like, tomorrow. | -那就好 -但明天不行 |
[1:02:10] | I mean, dude, I need some time to get some money. | 我需要时间多赚点钱 |
[1:02:13] | I don’t wanna just go up there with nothing. | 我不想两手空空去那边 |
[1:02:16] | How much time do you need? | 你要多长时间 |
[1:02:21] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:02:24] | But not now. | 反正现在不行 |
[1:02:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:03:48] | Um, 2003, I think… | 应该是2003年 |
[1:03:53] | I wanna say. | 我想说 |
[1:03:54] | So yeah, like nine years. | 大概9年时间 |
[1:03:59] | Shit, my dad could do this in, like, two months. | 我爸只要两个月就能搞定 |
[1:04:04] | They want to do it themselves. | 他们想自己动手完成 |
[1:04:06] | It’s like a… | 像是 |
[1:04:09] | Midlife thing, | 中年要做的事 |
[1:04:10] | like a… “Do something with my hands” thing. | 要自己亲手去完成 |
[1:04:16] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:04:18] | -Well, they didn’t. -I know. | -但他们没做到 -我知道 |
[1:04:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:04:24] | It’s so embarrassing. | 多难为情啊 |
[1:04:25] | It’s like…how hard is it… | 好像很难 |
[1:04:28] | To just move forward and… | 坚持下去似的 |
[1:04:39] | leigh. | 莉 |
[1:04:42] | Just wanted to make sure you weren’t the raccoons. | 我还以为是浣熊跑进来了 |
[1:05:06] | Oh, no. Are you still up because of me? | 你还没睡 |
[1:05:09] | We started that addition when you went off to college. | 你上大学后我们就开始建那间小屋 |
[1:05:13] | You know, I made your dad do it. | 是我鼓动你爸的 |
[1:05:16] | I made him go to home depot. | 我让他去”佳得宝”买建材 |
[1:05:19] | I made him do the plans with me… | 我让他配合我 |
[1:05:22] | So we would have… | 这样我们可以 |
[1:05:26] | Something together. | 一起做点什么 |
[1:05:30] | You know how that worked out. | 你知道结果如何 |
[1:05:33] | But it’s not funny, leigh. | 但这一点都不好玩 |
[1:05:36] | And it’s not yours… | 并不是要你 |
[1:05:38] | it’s not yours to be embarrassed about. | 并不是要你难堪 |
[1:05:41] | I… | 我 |
[1:05:43] | I need you to move out. Now. | 我要你马上搬出去 |
[1:05:46] | Are you serious? | 你是说真的 |
[1:05:47] | Mom, I’m sorry that I was snarky about the addition… | 妈妈 是我不该对那间小屋无礼批评 |
[1:05:51] | Has it ever occurred to you… | 你有没有想过 |
[1:05:53] | That I might be working on my life? | 我的生活是什么样 |
[1:05:57] | We both can’t be doing that at the same time? | 我们就不能同时遇到这些事吗 |
[1:05:59] | Oh, is that what you’re doing? | 你是这样 |
[1:06:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:06:07] | You know, I’m al… | 我… |
[1:06:09] | I’m allowed to, um, be confused… And stumble once in a while. | 我不能偶尔迷茫踌躇一下吗 |
[1:06:16] | Okay? I’ve never done that up until this point.Okay? Never. | 我从没遇到过这种情况 从来没有 |
[1:06:19] | -Let me tell you something. -I’ve always been 100%… | -我告诉你 -我总是百分百 |
[1:06:22] | Your father would be so happy… | 你爸爸会很乐意 |
[1:06:24] | To keep you as a baby forever. | 永远把你当小孩 |
[1:06:29] | But it’s different for the mother. | 但是我不一样 |
[1:06:31] | Now, I know you don’t know what that means yet, but… | 我知道你现在不懂我说什么 |
[1:06:36] | you know that you were the solar eclipse of my life? | 但是你打乱了我的生活 |
[1:06:40] | That’s what I wanted. | 这就是我要说的 |
[1:06:42] | I hung on your every breath… | 我坚持与你同在一片屋檐下 |
[1:06:45] | Until…well, until recently, | 直到最近 |
[1:06:47] | and I… I just can’t… I’m not… | 我坚持不住了 |
[1:06:50] | I can’t go back in time with you. | 我受不了和你回到从前的日子 |
[1:06:53] | -I’m not asking you to. -You have to go. | -我没有要求你这样做 -你必须离开 |
[1:07:06] | No, no, no. No. | 不不不 |
[1:07:08] | Sweetheart, I’ll talk to mom, and we’ll smooth this out. Okay? | 我会跟你妈谈谈 我们会解决这个问题 |
[1:07:10] | You can’t, dad. | 你办不到 爸爸 |
[1:07:16] | -Leigh? -I’m leaving now. | -莉 -我这就走 |
[1:07:20] | Moose! Moose! | 穆斯 穆斯 |
[1:07:37] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:07:40] | Can we come in? | 我们可以进来吗 |
[1:08:50] | So, matt went to Vermont. | 马特去了伏蒙特 |
[1:08:53] | Already? | 已经去了 |
[1:08:54] | I think so. | 我想是吧 |
[1:08:58] | His car’s gone. | 他的车不见了 |
[1:08:59] | His mom said he left yesterday at breakfast time… | 他妈妈说他昨天早上出去的 |
[1:09:02] | And hasn’t been back. | 一直没回来 |
[1:09:06] | Why did he go with out you? | 他为什么不跟你一起走 |
[1:09:11] | At the fields, I told him I wanted more time. | 上次我跟他说过几天再走 |
[1:09:17] | You know, so…I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[1:09:24] | Maybe he’s feeling it out up there. | 也许他很想去那边 |
[1:09:27] | You know? Getting the jobs lined up. | 准备找个工作 |
[1:09:30] | -Yeah. Yeah. -Yeah. | -是的 是的 -是的 |
[1:09:48] | Jay. | 杰 |
[1:10:09] | -Oh, my god. -Sorry. | -天啊 -不好意思 |
[1:10:11] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:10:16] | News FLASH: Time moves in one direction. | 简讯 时间不断流逝 |
[1:10:19] | -Okay? -John… | -好吗 -约翰 |
[1:10:21] | you’re-you’re not a kid anymore, mel, okay? | 你已经不是小孩子了 |
[1:10:23] | You are 30 years old. And we have a plan. Okay? | 你已经30岁 我们有计划 |
[1:10:27] | -So you need to stop dicking around. -I’m not dicking around. | -你不能再瞎混 -我没有瞎混 |
[1:10:30] | -Oh, yeah, right. -I’m just being free. I’m… | -是啊 -我只是想自由 |
[1:10:32] | what, um…what? You’re-you’re being what? | 你说你想要什么 |
[1:10:34] | -You’re being free? -I’m sor… I’m being… Carefree. | -你要自由 -我只想无忧无虑 |
[1:10:37] | -Oh, yeah. -And it’s normal. | -真好 -这很正常 |
[1:10:40] | It’s normal, john…people this age. | 这很正常 这个年纪的人都这样 |
[1:10:42] | You feel… | 感到… |
[1:10:44] | Nostalgic, I guess, and you have a hard time making… | 有点怀旧 很难让… |
[1:10:48] | come on. That’s fucking bullshit, okay? | 完全是胡扯 |
[1:10:49] | I don’t. I’m not. Right? | 我就不这样 |
[1:10:51] | You know what this fucking is? This is leigh. Okay? | 你知道怎么回事吗 都怪莉 |
[1:10:54] | She is scared to death of her life, so she comes running home, | 她被生活吓得要死 所以她跑回来 |
[1:10:58] | and you guys all start acting like fucking teenagers. | 你们就变得青少年一样幼稚 |
[1:11:00] | -This has nothing to do with leigh. -Yes, it does, damn it! | -这不关莉的事 -就是怪她 |
[1:11:17] | -Do you love me? -Yes, of course I love you. | -你爱我吗 -我当然爱你 |
[1:11:23] | Okay, and do you wanna make a family with me? | 你愿意和我组建家庭吗 |
[1:11:28] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[1:11:31] | Theoretically, I do. | 我当然愿意 |
[1:11:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:11:40] | All right. Then let’s do it. | 那好 我们来办正事 |
[1:11:42] | Right here, right now. | 就在这儿 就现在 |
[1:11:44] | No. | 不 |
[1:11:47] | -Yes. -I’m mad at you!No! | -就现在 -我还在生你气 不行 |
[1:11:49] | Listen to me, okay? | 听我说 |
[1:11:51] | I need you to promise me you’re gonna do this, okay? | 我要你向我保证 |
[1:11:55] | That the two of us are gonna do this together, | 保证你会和我一起办正事 |
[1:11:57] | and-and-and-and you’re not gonna be, you know, drinking… | 而且你不能再喝酒 |
[1:12:00] | And-and-and-and smoking. | 还有吸烟 |
[1:12:02] | No more doing drugs. We are gonna move forward… | 远离大麻 我们要往前看 |
[1:12:04] | Like two people, like two adult people do, okay? | 像两个成年人一样生活 |
[1:12:06] | Right now, right here. | 就现在 就在这儿 |
[1:12:08] | I just need a little bit more time. | 我需要多一点时间 |
[1:12:10] | -No, baby. -I… | -不 亲爱的 -我 |
[1:12:13] | please. | 求求你 |
[1:12:27] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:12:42] | Okay. | 那行 |
[1:13:05] | Oh, shit. | 不好了 |
[1:13:08] | -What? -Leigh’s cat… | -怎么了 -莉的猫… |
[1:13:10] | Ran away from little jay’s. | 从小杰家跑了 |
[1:13:14] | Well, obviously, you can’t bring a cat to a stranger’s house. | 不能把猫带到陌生人家里去 |
[1:13:17] | -They’re gonna freak out. -Well, she’s there with him. | -它们会害怕的 -莉也在他家 |
[1:13:23] | What do you mean, she was there with it? | 你什么意思 她也在 |
[1:13:26] | She wasn’t there when it happened. She was probably at the pool. | 猫跑的时候她不在 她当时可能在游泳池 |
[1:13:30] | She’s not…she’s not staying at little jason’s. | 她没有待在小杰森家吧 |
[1:13:35] | Todd? | 托德 |
[1:13:42] | Todd, don’t look at me.Oh, my god. | 托德 不要看我 天啊 |
[1:13:47] | You let this happen? | 你怎么坐视不管 |
[1:13:50] | What is wrong with you? | 你发什么神经 |
[1:13:54] | I wish everyone would stop saying that. | 我讨厌别人这样说我 |
[1:13:58] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[1:13:59] | You’ve any idea how much you just hurt me, mel? | 你知道你刚才的话多伤人吗 |
[1:14:02] | I… I… I can’t even… | 我不能 |
[1:14:05] | this has nothing to do with me. | 这关我什么事 |
[1:14:17] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[1:14:22] | -What the fuck? -What is wrong with you? | -干什么 -你有毛病啊 |
[1:14:24] | Hey, no shoving on the pool deck. | 不要在水池边推来推去 |
[1:14:26] | Jason, where’s your dad? I need to speak to him. | 杰森 你爸在哪儿 我要和他谈谈 |
[1:14:28] | -Wait. Wait.Mel, what… what is going on? -No, leigh. | -等等 等等 梅尔 你想干什么 -住口 莉 |
[1:14:34] | Okay… okay, wait. Just… | 好吧 等下 |
[1:14:36] | Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait! | 等等 等等 等等 |
[1:14:37] | -No! You lied to me. -Stop, mel. | -你对我撒谎 -打住 梅尔 |
[1:14:40] | -I didn’t. No, I didn’t. I… -where’s your dad? | -我没有 我没有 -你爸爸在哪儿 |
[1:14:42] | -Mel, stop. -No. Fuck you for putting me in this position. | -梅尔 打住 -你害得我进退两难 |
[1:14:45] | -please. -leigh, he’s a kid! | -求求你 -莉 他还是个孩子 |
[1:14:49] | Why did you have to come home? | 你为什么要回来 |
[1:14:52] | Just come home and fuck everything up. | 回来将一切搞砸 |
[1:14:54] | I didn’t. Everything was already fucked up. | 我没有 事情本来就糟糕透顶 |
[1:14:57] | And-and-and things aren’t fucked up. | 现在事情也没有你说的那么糟 |
[1:14:59] | I’ll tell him you’ve been hanging out with us and drinking and stuff. | 我会跟他说你和我们出去喝酒的事 |
[1:15:05] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[1:15:07] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[1:15:08] | -Mel… -no. | -梅尔 -住口 |
[1:15:10] | You know what? I think that you couldn’t let me have my shit together. | 我以为你不会让我也一起难堪 |
[1:15:13] | ‘Cause that was always your thing, and I was the fuckup, so… | 因为你已经够糟 我也玩完了 |
[1:15:17] | -what? That’s not true.That’s not true. -congratulations. | -事情不是这样 不是这样 -恭喜你 |
[1:15:21] | -that’s not… -I’m so sorry, jason. | -不是这样 -杰森 非常抱歉 |
[1:15:24] | Jason, really, I am truly sorry. | 杰森 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:15:27] | Why? I’m…i’m fine. | 为什么 我没事 |
[1:15:29] | I mean, it’s not like she rapes me or anything. | 她并没有诱奸我 |
[1:15:31] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[1:15:33] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[1:15:35] | -Oh, my god. -I’m gonna lose my job. | -天啊 -我要丢掉工作了 |
[1:15:38] | -I’m gonna have to resign. -No. | -我准备辞职 -不要 |
[1:15:39] | Yes, ’cause it’s the right thing. | 这是正确的决定 |
[1:15:42] | You’re my friend, and I let you suck me down this rabbit hole. | 你是我的朋友 却置我于不利 |
[1:15:45] | Please, mel. Mel, please. | 求你了 梅尔 梅尔 求你了 |
[1:15:47] | Please, you cannot… | 求你了 你不能 |
[1:15:49] | you can… please, you can’t tell. | 求你了 你不能说 |
[1:15:52] | -I can’t… -please. | -我做不到 -求你了 |
[1:15:54] | Tell, leigh? | 醒醒 莉 |
[1:15:56] | Leigh, you’re an adult. | 莉 你是成年人 |
[1:16:00] | Grow up. | 成熟点 |
[1:16:04] | I’m gonna take care of this. | 我会处理好这件事 |
[1:16:07] | And fuck you both. | 两个贱人 |
[1:16:09] | Mel! | 梅尔 |
[1:16:12] | Fuck. | 完了 |
[1:16:15] | Fuck. | 完了 |
[1:16:55] | Going out. | 出去了 |
[1:17:01] | Moose? | 穆斯 |
[1:17:05] | Moose. | 穆斯 |
[1:17:13] | Moosey! | 穆斯 |
[1:17:20] | -Moosey! -Moose! | -穆斯 -穆斯 |
[1:17:23] | Moose. | 穆斯 |
[1:17:33] | Moose? | 穆斯 |
[1:17:38] | Moose! | 穆斯 |
[1:17:50] | Moose. | 穆斯 |
[1:17:52] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[1:17:55] | Don’t look. Don’t look | 别看 别看 |
[1:17:57] | -No, no. No, no. No, no. -Wait. Wait. Wait. | -不不不 -等等 等等 等等 |
[1:18:01] | Don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t. | 不要 不要 不要 |
[1:18:03] | We got to get him down. | 我们把他放下来 |
[1:18:06] | Okay. Don’t look. Don’t look. Don’t look. | 好的 别看 别看 别看 |
[1:18:08] | Wait. No, he… no, he… | 等等 他… |
[1:18:10] | don’t, don’t, don’t. | 不要 不要 不要 |
[1:18:12] | -We have to get him down. -Okay. Okay. Okay. | -我们把他放下来 -好的 好的 好的 |
[1:18:17] | -Get him down. -Okay. | -把他放下来 -好的 |
[1:18:19] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[1:18:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:18:27] | I’m gonna take you… so we’re gonna go tell your dad. | 我们去告诉你爸爸 |
[1:18:30] | -He’s in Vermont though. -Yeah, we’re gonna go tell your dad, okay? | -他在伏蒙特州 -我们去告诉你爸爸 |
[1:18:33] | And you lean on me, ’cause I’m gonna take you. | 你靠着我 我扶着你 |
[1:18:35] | -I’m taking you, okay? -Okay. Okay. | -我扶着你 -好的 好的 |
[1:18:36] | -Okay. -Come on. | -好的 -走吧 |
[1:18:42] | Come on. | 快走 |
[1:18:45] | Who’s gonna tell his mom? | 谁去告诉他妈妈 |
[1:18:51] | It’s the second time… | 这是第二次 |
[1:18:54] | That some cop has to come and tell her that her kid is dead. | 警察要去通知她她孩子死了 |
[1:19:04] | It’s okay. It’s okay.I’ll do it. | 不要紧 不要紧 我去说 |
[1:19:08] | Uh, I’ll tell her. | 我去告诉她 |
[1:19:10] | All right. | 别担心 |
[1:19:16] | I’ll do it. | 我去说 |
[1:20:51] | -Mrs. Graff? -Yeah? | -格拉芙太太 -你是 |
[1:20:55] | My name is leigh. | 我是莉 |
[1:20:56] | I’m the lifeguard, and… | 我是救生员 |
[1:20:59] | I need to speak with you. | 我有话跟你说 |
[1:24:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:24:35] | Um, Mr. Paciorek? | 帕特里克先生 |
[1:24:39] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:24:41] | Just wait a minute. | 打扰一会儿 |
[1:24:43] | I didn’t get a chance to personally apologize. | 我应该跟你说声抱歉 |
[1:24:46] | Not necessary. | 不用 |
[1:24:49] | Well, I just wished that I’d acted on my suspicions… | 要是我早点发现不对劲就好了 |
[1:24:51] | And protected your son better. | 就能更好地保护你儿子 |
[1:24:55] | From what? Getting laid? | 保护什么 上床 |
[1:24:57] | And that’s not me saying that’s what actually happened officially. | 事情已经发生了 |
[1:25:01] | Right. | 是的 |
[1:25:03] | No.I know you don’t… you don’t wanna say that.Um… | 我知道你不愿意说这个 |
[1:25:06] | but the school would like to help jason process, and… | 但是学校会尽可能帮助杰森 |
[1:25:10] | anything that we can do… you know he wants to drop out. | 你知道他想退学 |
[1:25:13] | Look, jason’s been through enough in his life already. | 杰森已经经历了不少事情 |
[1:25:17] | Real problems.You get me? | 不少困难 明白吗 |
[1:25:20] | This thing with the lifeguard… | 他和救生员的事情 |
[1:25:24] | things happen. | 事已至此 |
[1:25:26] | Keep moving or die. | 只能向前看 |
[1:25:28] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[1:25:30] | I got to go. | 我要走了 |
[1:25:32] | All right. | 那好 |
[1:25:35] | Okay. | 很好 |
[1:26:03] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[1:26:09] | I just wanna talk. | 我想谈谈 |
[1:26:15] | So, um…what happened? | 怎么了 |
[1:26:18] | Is, uh, leigh going, uh, down the river? | 莉是顺流而下 |
[1:26:24] | Or up the river, whatever they say. | 还是逆流而上(坐牢) |
[1:26:28] | -It’s not funny, john. -I know. | -一点都不好笑 约翰 -我知道 |
[1:26:30] | -I know. -No, she’s not. | -我知道 -不 她没有 |
[1:26:33] | Jason and his father, they refused to name names, | 杰森和他爸爸不愿张扬 |
[1:26:36] | and… Principal holley just won’t accept my resignation. | 霍利校长也不同意我辞职 |
[1:26:42] | Uh, good. | 很好 |
[1:26:44] | That’s good. | 那很好 |
[1:26:46] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[1:26:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:26:55] | Do you really think that I could be a mother? | 你真觉得我可以做妈妈吗 |
[1:27:00] | ‘Cause I don’t know. | 感觉我还没准备好 |
[1:27:05] | You are a little… Out of control. | 你只是有点失控 |
[1:27:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:27:13] | Mm-hmm. And you’re a pervert, right? | 还有点堕落 |
[1:27:16] | I mean, not like leigh, but you know what I mean.Right? | 虽然不像莉那样 你明白我意思吧 |
[1:27:22] | Yeah, mel, I do. | 我相信你 |
[1:27:24] | Obviously. | 肯定能 |
[1:27:34] | -John… -come on. | -约翰 -亲亲 |
[1:27:45] | Just come on. | 进来吧 |
[1:27:53] | All your dance clothes and workout gear are in the closet. | 你的舞蹈服装和运动装备都在衣柜里 |
[1:27:58] | This computer actually works. | 这台电脑还能用 |
[1:28:00] | And I hooked up the printer, | 我把它和打印机连好了 |
[1:28:02] | got you an e-mail…dancemamas@gmail. | 你的邮箱是dancemamas@gmail |
[1:28:06] | The password is “outofmyhouse”…one word. | 密码是”离开我家” |
[1:28:17] | I love you so much. | 我爱你 |
[1:28:19] | I love you too, mom. | 我也爱你 妈妈 |
[1:28:23] | yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, | “我虽然行过死荫的幽谷” |
[1:28:26] | I will fear no evil, for thou art with me. | “也不怕遭害 因为你与我同在” |
[1:28:30] | Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me. | “你的杖 你的竿 都安慰我” |
[1:28:34] | Thou preparest a table before me… | “你为我摆设筵席…” |
[1:28:38] | whose outfit is that? | 那是谁的衣服 |
[1:28:40] | My mom’s. | 我妈妈的 |
[1:28:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:28:55] | I know. | 没事 |
[1:29:37] | You’re leaving. | 你要走了 |
[1:29:38] | I’m gonna go back to the city. | 我要回城里了 |
[1:29:42] | Todd’s gonna stay with me until he finds a place. | 托德找到住处前会跟我在一起 |
[1:29:47] | I’m gonna look for another job. | 我会重新找一份工作 |
[1:29:50] | New York times. | “纽约时报” |
[1:29:52] | Education beat. | 教育版面 |
[1:30:03] | You remember the tiger in the apartment? | 你还记得公寓圈养老虎吗 |
[1:30:06] | I won a journalism prize for my story. | 我的报道获得了新闻奖 |
[1:30:12] | Um, it’s a thousand dollars. | 这是1000美元 |
[1:30:16] | Wha… no, I can’t… I can’t take this. | 我不能要这些钱 |
[1:30:18] | You have to. Please? | 收下吧 求你了 |
[1:30:21] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:30:24] | So you can leave… | 这样你就可以 |
[1:30:26] | And go to Vermont. | 去伏蒙特 |
[1:30:29] | Why would you do this for me? | 你为什么这样帮我 |
[1:30:34] | ‘Cause you know who you are… | 因为你知道自己是谁 |
[1:30:37] | And what you need. | 自己要什么 |
[1:30:42] | You really do. | 你做得很好 |
[1:30:45] | And you’re gonna be just fine. | 一切都会好起来 |
[1:30:49] | You are, believe me. | 你相信我 |
[1:30:53] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[1:31:11] | I have to go. | 我要走了 |