英文名称:The Lego Movie
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | He is coming. | 他来了 |
[00:43] | Cover your butt. | 快找个掩护 |
[00:45] | Cover the what? | 找个什么? |
[00:51] | Vitruvius. | 维特长老 |
[00:52] | Lord Business. | 邪恶领主 |
[00:54] | You’ve hidden the Kragle well, old man. | 你把克拉格藏得很好嘛 老头子 |
[00:56] | Robots, destroy him! | 小的们 干掉他 |
[00:58] | Yes, Lord Business. | 是的 邪恶领主 |
[01:00] | Your robots are no match for a MasterBuilder. | 你的机器人是敌不过我积木大师的 |
[01:02] | For I see everything! | 因为我看穿了一切 |
[01:05] | Unh! My eyes! Ow! | 呃 我的眼睛 |
[01:07] | The Kragle. The most powerful super weapon… | 克拉格 世上最强的超级武器… |
[01:10] | is mine. | 是我的了 |
[01:13] | Oh, the Kragle! | 我得到了克拉格 |
[01:17] | Now my evil power will be unlimited! Can you feel me? | 现在我的邪恶力量是无穷无尽的了 你们能感受到吗? |
[01:21] | I can feel you. | 我能感受到 |
[01:22] | Whoo! Nothing’s gonna stop me now. | 哇噢 什么也无法阻止我了 |
[01:24] | Wait. There was a prophecy. | 等等 还有一个预言 |
[01:26] | Oh, now there’s a prophecy. | 什么时候又有个预言了? |
[01:27] | About the Piece of Resistance. | 是关于反抗法宝的 |
[01:29] | Oh, yes! The supposed missing Piece of Resistance… | 噢 是吗?传说中充满魔力… |
[01:32] | that can somehow magically disarm the Kragle. | 能够让克拉格失效的反抗法宝? |
[01:35] | Give me a break! | 别逗我了 |
[01:38] | One day, a talented lass or fellow | 总有一天 会出现一个天才少年 |
[01:41] | A Special One with face of yellow | 他有着黄色的皮肤 |
[01:44] | Will make the Piece of Resistance found | 他会在地下的神秘洞穴中 |
[01:46] | From its hiding refuge underground | 找到传说中的反抗法宝 |
[01:49] | And with a noble army at the helm | 并且在他的带领下 |
[01:52] | This MasterBuilder will thwart The Kragle and save the realm | 积木大师组成的军队会阻止克拉格 拯救世界 |
[01:56] | And be the greatest Most interesting | 他也将成为有史以来最伟大 |
[01:58] | Most important person of all times | 最有趣 最重要的人 |
[02:02] | All of this is true | 这些都是真的 |
[02:04] | Because it rhymes | 因为读起来很押韵 |
[02:05] | Oh, wow. | 噢 哇噢 |
[02:07] | That was a great, inspiring legend… | 你编的预言真的是相当的… |
[02:10] | that you made up. | 振奋人心啊 |
[02:14] | A “Special One”? | 一个”救世主”? |
[02:16] | What a bunch of hippie-dippie baloney. | 真是异想天开 满口胡言 |
[02:39] | Good morning, apartment! | 早上好 亲爱的小窝 |
[02:41] | Good morning, doorway! Good morning, wall. | 门道早上好 墙壁早上好 |
[02:43] | Good morning, ceiling. Good morning, floor! | 天花板早上好 地板早上好 |
[02:45] | Ready to start the day! | 准备迎接新的一天 |
[02:48] | Ah, here it is! | 啊 就是它了 |
[02:49] | “Instructions to fit in… | 《社交指南》如何融入社会… |
[02:51] | have everybody like you… | 受到大家的喜爱… |
[02:52] | and always be happy! | 并且保持开心 |
[02:53] | Step one: | 第一步 |
[02:55] | “Breathe.” | 深呼吸 |
[03:00] | Okay, got that one down. | 好了 第一步完成 |
[03:01] | “Step two: Greet the day, smile and say…” | 第二步 微笑迎接每一天 然后说… |
[03:04] | Good morning, city! | “亲爱的城市 早上好” |
[03:06] | – Good morning, city! – Good morning, city! | – 亲爱的城市 早上好 – 亲爱的城市 早上好 |
[03:09] | – Good morning, city! – Top of the morning to you there, city! | – 早上好啊 城市 – 早晨好啊 亲爱的城市 |
[03:12] | – Good morning, city! How you doing? – Good morning, city! | – 你好吗?亲爱的城市 – 早上好 城市 |
[03:15] | “Exercise.” | 第三步 锻炼身体 |
[03:17] | Jumping jacks. Hit them! | 蹦蹦跳 一二一 |
[03:19] | One! | 一 |
[03:21] | Two! | 二 |
[03:22] | Three! | 三 |
[03:24] | I am so pumped up! | 感觉充满能量 |
[03:25] | “Step four: Shower.” | 第四步 洗澡 |
[03:28] | And always be sure to keep the soap out of your…! Aah! | 然后记得把肥皂放远一点… 啊哈 |
[03:32] | Shave your face. | 还要要刮胡子 |
[03:33] | Brush your teeth. | 刷牙 |
[03:35] | Comb your hair. Hmm. | 给头发梳个造型 嗯 |
[03:38] | “Wear clothes.” | 穿上衣服 |
[03:39] | Oop! I almost forgot that one! | 咻 差点忘了这个 |
[03:41] | No. No. Uh-uh. No. | 呃 不对 不是 |
[03:43] | Not that. Wrong. | 不是这件 |
[03:44] | And that’s it. Check. | 大功告成 |
[03:46] | Step nine: Eat a complete breakfast… | 第九步 和所有生命里最重要的人… |
[03:48] | with all the special people in your life. | 一起吃一顿丰盛的早餐 |
[03:53] | Hey, Plantie, what do you wanna do this morning? | 嗨 小花 你今早想做点什么? |
[03:55] | Watch TV? Me too! | 看电视?我也想看 |
[03:58] | Hi, I’m President Business… | 大家好 我是你们的总统… |
[03:59] | president of the Octan Corporation and the world. | 奥坦集团的董事长 以及世界的统治者 |
[04:02] | Let’s take extra care to follow the instructions, | 我们一定要严格按照《指导手册》来办事 |
[04:04] | or you’ll be put to sleep. | 不然你们就会被打入地牢 |
[04:05] | And don’t forget Taco Tuesday’s coming next week! | 不要忘了”墨西哥卷饼星期二”就在下周 |
[04:07] | That’s the day every rule-following citizen | 每一个遵守规则的好市民 |
[04:09] | gets a free taco and my love! | 都可以免费得到墨西哥玉米薄饼卷 |
[04:11] | Have a great day, everybody! | 祝大家新的一天愉快 |
[04:12] | You have a great day too, President Business. | 你也是 愿你快乐 总统先生 |
[04:14] | Man, he’s such a cool guy. I always wanna hear more of what… | 天呐 他真的太酷了 我真的想每天都听到他的声音… |
[04:17] | Wait, did he say “put to sleep”? | 等等 他刚才说”打入地牢”? |
[04:18] | Tonight on Where Are My Pants? | 今晚的《裤子去哪儿》将播出 |
[04:21] | Honey, where are my pants? | 亲爱的 我的裤子去哪儿了? |
[04:28] | What was I just thinking? I don’t care. | 我刚刚在想什么?算了 不管了 |
[04:30] | “Step 11: Greet your neighbors.” | 第十一步 和邻居打招呼 |
[04:33] | – Hey, Joe. – Hey, pal. | – 嗨 乔 – 嗨 哥们 |
[04:34] | Whoa! Hey, Surfer Dave. | 哇噢 嗨 冲浪手戴夫 |
[04:36] | Hey, brah. | 嗨 兄弟 |
[04:37] | – Oh, good morning, Sherrie. – Hey, fella. | – 噢 早上好 莎朗 – 嗨 伙计 |
[04:39] | – Oh, hey, Jasmine, Dexter. – Meow. Meow. | – 嗨 茉莉 戴克斯特 – 喵 喵 |
[04:40] | – Angie, Loki, Bad Leroy. – Meow. Meow. Meow. | – 噢 安吉 洛基 坏坏雷欧力 – 喵 喵 |
[04:43] | – Fluffy, Fluffy Junior, Fluffy Senior. – Meow. Meow. Meow. | – 毛球 小毛球 大毛球 – 喵 喵 |
[04:46] | – Jeff. – Meow. | – 杰夫 – 喵 |
[04:47] | Step 12: Obey all traffic signs and regulations. | 第十二步 遵守所有的交通灯指示和交通规则 |
[04:50] | Step 13: Enjoy popular music. | 第十三步 来一首流行金曲 |
[04:53] | Top of the charts again… | 本期榜单第一名… |
[04:54] | it’s “Everything Is Awesome.” | 又被《一切妙不可言》夺得 |
[04:56] | Oh, my gosh, I love this song! | 天啊 我爱死这首歌了 |
[04:57] | Everything is awesome | ∮一切妙不可言∮ |
[05:00] | Everything is cool when you’re part of a team | ∮在集体中发光发热是多么美好∮ |
[05:03] | Everything is awesome | ∮一切妙不可言∮ |
[05:06] | When we’re living our | ∮当我们实现梦想∮ |
[05:08] | Dream always use a turn signal. | 记得打转向灯 |
[05:10] | Park between the lines. Yes! | 车要停在线之间 完美 |
[05:12] | Drop off dry-cleaning before noon. | 中午之前把要干洗的东西送去 |
[05:14] | Read the headlines. | 看看新闻头条 |
[05:15] | Don’t forget to smile. | 别忘了要微笑 |
[05:16] | Always root for the local sports team. | 记得为本土球队呐喊加油 |
[05:18] | Go, Sports Team! | 冲啊 球队 |
[05:20] | Always return a compliment. | 受到赞赏要记得回应 |
[05:21] | – Hey, you look nice. – So do you! | – 嘿 你看起来好帅 – 你也是 |
[05:23] | Drink overpriced coffee. | 还要喝超贵的咖啡 |
[05:24] | Here you go. That’s $37. | 你点的咖啡好了 37美元 |
[05:27] | Awesome! | 哇噢 太棒了 |
[05:28] | Everything is awesome | 一切妙不可言 |
[05:30] | Did you see Where Are My Pants? last night? | 昨晚你看《裤子去哪儿》了吗? |
[05:34] | “Honey, where’s my pants?” | “我的裤子去哪儿啦?” |
[05:37] | Classic episode. | 经典的一集啊 |
[05:38] | Everything is awesome | ∮ 一切妙不可言 ∮ |
[05:41] | Instructions coming in from Central. | 正在接收指示 总部发来指示 |
[05:44] | Okay, it says here to take everything weird and blow it up. | 如果看到任何奇怪的东西 就炸他个稀巴烂 |
[05:51] | All right, Cylinderheads… | 好了 各位同僚… |
[05:52] | let’s make it look like it does in the instructions! | 让我们来把他们建的符合规范吧 |
[05:54] | Hey, buddy! | 嘿 弟兄 |
[05:55] | I need a 1-by-2 key hole. | 我需要一块1×2大的积木 |
[05:56] | No problem, Michael. | 没问题 迈克尔 |
[05:58] | We need a 2-by-2 macaroni. | 我需要一块2×2的 |
[05:59] | 2-by-2 macaroni flying in. Here’s one. | 2×2的来了 接着吧 |
[06:01] | Guys, got a 1-by-1 with an indented stud on one side. | 伙计 来块1×1的插进螺柱的一侧 |
[06:04] | – Cheese slopes. Come on, everybody. – Roger that, Roger. | – 大家加油啊 加油 各位 – 收到啦 |
[06:07] | Look alive, coming at you. | 当心 眼睛放亮点 |
[06:09] | Can I get a couple LURPs over here? | 这里需要更多积木块 |
[06:10] | – Thanks, Gail. – Guys, watch me drill this down. | – 多谢了 盖尔 – 嗨 各位 看我拆了它 |
[06:13] | Everything is awesome | ∮ 一切妙不可言 ∮ |
[06:15] | Everything is cool When you’re part of a team | ∮ 一切妙不可言 在集体中发光发热是多么美好 ∮ |
[06:19] | Everything is awesome | ∮ 一切妙不可言 ∮ |
[06:21] | When we’re living our dream | ∮ 当我们实现梦想 ∮ |
[06:23] | Have you heard the news? Everyone’s talkin’ | 你听到那个新闻了吗?每个人都在谈论 |
[06:25] | Life is good Because everything’s awesome | 生活是美好的 因为一切妙不可言 |
[06:26] | Man, I feel so good right now! I could sing this song for hours! | 我感觉棒极了 这首歌我能连着唱好几个小时 |
[06:32] | Everything is awesome | ∮ 一切妙不可言 ∮ |
[06:35] | When we’re living our dream | ∮ 当我们实现梦想 ∮ |
[06:37] | When you’re part of a team! | 当你是集体的一部分 |
[06:42] | Yeah! | 赞啊 |
[06:43] | I’m going to the sports bar after work tonight. | 今天下班我要去体育酒吧 |
[06:46] | Who wants to eat some delicious chicken wings and get crazy? | 谁想要美味的鸡腿 好好玩一把? |
[06:49] | Chicken wings? I love chicken wings! | 烤鸡腿?我超爱烤鸡腿 |
[06:51] | Hey, who wants to share a croissant with this guy? | 嘿 谁想和我共享牛角包? |
[06:53] | Croissants? I love croissants. | 牛角包?我爱牛角包 |
[06:54] | Oh, yeah! I sure do love giant sausages. | 噢 耶 你们一定喜欢大香肠吧 |
[06:56] | Giant sausages? No way! | 大香肠 不是吧 |
[06:58] | You know what I love to do? | 你们知道我喜欢干什么吗? |
[06:59] | Is share a meal with the special people in my life. | 和生命中最特别的人共进晚餐 |
[07:01] | Fred, Barry, Gail, me and you? | 莱德 巴莱尔 盖尔 还是? |
[07:04] | Ah! No, wait, guys! | 啊 不要飞走 各位等等我 |
[07:05] | Wait up! Okay, I’ll meet you there. | 好吧 一会门口见 |
[07:08] | Oh. Where did it go? | 噢 它飞去哪了? |
[07:09] | Oh, there you are. | 噢 原来你在这啊 |
[07:15] | I think I heard a whoosh. | 我觉得我听到了”呼”的声音 |
[07:24] | Hey, pal, I hate to tell you this… | 嗨 同志 不是我说你… |
[07:26] | but, uh, I don’t think you’re supposed to be here. | 但 嗯 这不是你该来的地方 |
[07:28] | Yeah, the rules specifically state… | 好吧 《指南》里明确规定了… |
[07:31] | work site closes at 6, it’s a hard-hat area only. | 工地下午6点关闭 必须佩戴安全帽 |
[07:34] | That’s not official safety orange. | 你穿的那个也不是正规的安全橙色 |
[07:38] | “If you see anything weird, report it immediately.” | 如果你发现任何奇怪的事 要立马汇报 |
[07:41] | Well, I guess I’m gonna have to report youuu… | 好吧 看来我只好 举报你了… |
[07:48] | uuu… | 嗡… |
[07:50] | uuu… | 嗡… |
[07:53] | uuu… | 嗡… |
[07:55] | uuu… | 嗡… |
[07:57] | uuu… | 嗡… |
[07:58] | uuu… | 嗡… |
[08:00] | uuu… | 嗡… |
[08:01] | uuu… | 嗡… |
[08:05] | Where are you going? Miss! I didn’t mean to scare you! I’m sor… | 小姐 你要去哪里?我没打算吓你 对不… |
[08:21] | Ow. Ow! | 哇噢 |
[08:23] | Hey! Heh. That’s not so bad. | 嘿 这里看起来也不错 |
[08:25] | Yeow! Ooh! Aah! Aah! Ooh! | 哎哟 哇 啊 哇 |
[08:31] | Ow. | 哇 |
[08:33] | Ow. | 哇 |
[08:34] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:43] | What is that? | 这是什么? |
[08:44] | Come here. | 过来 |
[08:50] | What do I do? I don’t have my instructions. | 我该怎么办?我的《指南》不见了 |
[08:53] | Touch the Piece. | 伸手来摸我 |
[08:56] | Touch the Piece. Touch the Piece. | 伸手来摸我 |
[09:01] | I feel like maybe I should touch that. | 我觉得也许我应该摸摸它 |
[09:04] | It’s so… | 真多么… |
[09:06] | interesting. | 有趣 |
[09:08] | Touch the Piece. | 伸手来摸我 |
[09:12] | It’s so interesting. | 这真有趣 |
[09:14] | Touch the Piece. | 伸手来摸我 |
[09:17] | Touch the Piece. | 伸手来摸我 |
[09:18] | – Touch the Piece. – Uh… | – 伸手来摸我 – 嗯… |
[09:21] | Touch the… | 伸手来… |
[09:25] | A Special One with face of yellow | 一个黄色皮肤的救世主 |
[09:28] | Will make the Piece of Resistance found | 将会找到反抗法宝 |
[09:30] | From its hiding refuge underground | 在地下深处的神秘洞穴 |
[09:33] | What’s going on down here? | 这里发生什么事了? |
[09:35] | This MasterBuilder will thwart The Kragle and save the realm | 这个积木大师将会阻止克拉格 拯救世界 |
[09:38] | Come on, Emmet! | 过来 艾米特 |
[09:39] | The Special has arisen. | 救世主降临 |
[09:41] | It’s your turn to be the hero. | 现在轮到你做英雄了 |
[09:44] | – Wake up. – Ugh. | – 醒醒 – 嗯 |
[09:46] | Come on, wake up! | 喂 你啊 醒醒 |
[09:47] | Where are the MasterBuilders? | 积木大师在哪? |
[09:48] | How did you find the Piece of Resistance? Eh? | 你是怎么找到反抗法宝的? |
[09:50] | – Where are the others hiding? – Good morning, apartment? | – 其他人藏在哪里了?- 早上好 亲爱的小窝? |
[09:53] | – Wake up! – Aah! | – 醒醒 – 啊哈 |
[09:54] | How did you find the Piece of Resistance? | 你是怎么找到反抗法宝的? |
[09:56] | The piece of what? | 什么法宝? |
[09:57] | The Piece of Resistance. | 反抗法宝 |
[10:02] | I… I don’t… Where am I? What’s happening? | 我记不… 我现在在哪?发生了什么? |
[10:03] | “What’s happening?” | 发生了什么? |
[10:05] | Playing dumb, MasterBuilder. | 好一个积木大师 跟我玩装疯卖傻? |
[10:07] | No. I… “MasterBuilder”? | 不是 我… 积木大师? |
[10:08] | – Oh. So you’ve never heard of the prophecy? – No. | – 那么你从来没听过这个预言?- 没有 |
[10:11] | Or The Special? | 也没听过救世主的传说? |
[10:12] | No, no! | 没 没有 |
[10:13] | You’re a liar! We’ll kill you! | 骗子 我要杀了你 |
[10:16] | Look, um, I watch a lot of cop shows on TV. | 听着 我在电视上看过很多警匪节目 |
[10:21] | Isn’t there supposed to also be…? | 难道不是应该有个… |
[10:24] | Isn’t there supposed to be a good cop? | 难道不是应该还有个好警察吗? |
[10:27] | Oh, yes. But we’re not done yet. | 噢 是的 但我们的帐还没算清楚 |
[10:31] | Hi, buddy! I’m your friendly neighborhood police officer! | 嗨 哥们 我就是你身边的好警察 |
[10:34] | – Would you like a glass of water? – Yeah. Yeah, actually. | – 你想喝杯水吗?- 嗯 好的 我的确想喝 |
[10:36] | Too bad. | 真可惜 |
[10:37] | Security cameras picked up this. | 不能给你 我们的安保录像拍下了这个 |
[10:39] | Unh! You were found at the construction site convulsing with a strange piece. | 你在建筑工地被发现的时 正背着个奇怪的东西在抽搐 |
[10:43] | That’s disgusting! | 真恶心 |
[10:44] | Then why is it permanently stuck to your back? | 那为什么它牢牢地粘在了你的背上? |
[10:49] | Get it off me! Get it off me! Aah! | 把他拿回去吧 从我身上下来 |
[10:51] | It won’t come off! It’s chasing me! | 拿不下来了 它粘住你了 |
[10:52] | Look, it’s not my fault! | 听着 这不是我的错 |
[10:54] | I have no idea how this thing got on my back! | 我也不知道这玩意是怎么粘在我背上的 |
[10:56] | Of course, buddy. I believe you. | 好吧 我相信你 哥们 |
[10:58] | Great. Aah! | 太好了 |
[10:59] | I “believe” you too. | 我也”相信”你 |
[11:00] | You see the quotations I’m making with my claw hands? | 看到我的双手在做”引号”的手势了吗? |
[11:03] | It means I don’t believe you! | 意思是我并不相信你 |
[11:05] | Why else would you show up with that thing on your back… | 它到底为什么会粘在你的背上… |
[11:07] | just three days before President Business… | 偏偏就在领主大人准备用克拉格… |
[11:09] | is going to use the Kragle to end the world? | 来毁灭世界的前三天? |
[11:12] | President Business is gonna end the world? | 总统大人要毁灭这个世界? |
[11:14] | But he’s such a good guy. | 但他是个很好的人啊 |
[11:16] | And Octan, they make good stuff. | 还有奥坦公司 他们做的产品也很好 |
[11:18] | Music, dairy products, coffee, TV shows… | 有音乐 日常用品 咖啡 电视节目… |
[11:21] | surveillance systems, all history books, voting machines. | 监控系统 所有的历史书 投票机 |
[11:24] | Wait a minute. | 等一等 |
[11:25] | Come on, you can’t be this stupid. | 拜托 你不会这么傻的 |
[11:28] | This is a misunderstanding. | 这是只是个误会啊 |
[11:29] | I’m just a regular, normal, ordinary guy. | 我只是个普通到不能再普通的普通人啊 |
[11:31] | I’m late to meet my best friends in the whole world. | 并且我见朋友就快要迟到了 |
[11:34] | They’re probably missing me right now. | 他们也许已经开始想念我了 |
[11:35] | They’re probably out looking around. | 他们可能在四处找我呢 |
[11:36] | “Hey, where’s Emmet? Hey, where’s my best friend Emmet?” | “艾米特去哪了?” “我最好的朋友艾米特呢?” |
[11:39] | Hey, you know what? Ask all my friends. They’ll tell you. | 不信的话 你去问问我的朋友们 他们会告诉你的 |
[11:42] | Oh, we asked them, all right. | 噢 我们已经问过他们了 |
[11:44] | Boom! | 嘣 |
[11:45] | That guy’s not a criminal mastermind. | 那个人啊 他不像是个罪犯 |
[11:48] | See? | 看到了吧? |
[11:49] | Yeah. You know, he’s kind of an average, normal kind of guy. | 是啊 他就是个 非常平凡 非常普通的人 |
[11:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:54] | But, you know, he’s not, like… | 但是他的平凡和我们… |
[11:55] | normal like us. No. | 的平凡不一样 |
[11:57] | He’s not that special. | 他没有这么特别 |
[12:00] | Wait, I’m so confused. Who are we talking about? | 我们有点困惑 我们说的到底是谁啊? |
[12:05] | Wait, does he work with us? | 等等 他和我们一起工作吗? |
[12:06] | Gail doesn’t remember me? | 盖尔居然不记得我了? |
[12:08] | Look at Randy here. | 比如说兰迪 |
[12:09] | He likes sausage. That’s something. | 他喜欢香肠 这就是他的特点 |
[12:12] | Gail is perky. That’s something. | 盖尔很活泼 这也是他的特点 |
[12:14] | And Harry… | 还有哈利… |
[12:15] | – well… – When you say Harry, I go: | – 好吧… – 当你说起哈利的时候 我会这样 |
[12:19] | When you say the other guy, I go: | 但是当你说起这个人的时候 我就这样 |
[12:23] | Harry’s the best! | 哈利最好的了 |
[12:24] | – Harry’s got personality. – He’s weird! He’s weird! | – 哈利有点怪僻 – 他超奇怪的 |
[12:27] | I know that guy but I know, like, zippy-zap about him. | 我知道那个人 不过只是知道而已 |
[12:30] | We just talked earlier. | 我们之前才说过话的 |
[12:32] | I mean, all he does is say yes to everything everybody else is doing. | 我意思是 他就只会对其他人应声附和而已 |
[12:36] | You know, he’s just sort of a “Hmm!” | 要知道 他就是有点神经质 呼 |
[12:39] | Little bit of a blank slate, I guess. | 也有一点 有一点傻乎乎吧 我想 |
[12:42] | That’ll be $42, please. | 一共是42美元 |
[12:45] | We all have something that makes us something and Emmet is… | 我们都有自己的特点 但是艾米特他却… |
[12:51] | nothing. | 什么特点也没有 |
[12:54] | There you go. | 看到了吧 |
[12:56] | – I told you I was a nobody. – Oh. | – 我告诉过你了我并不是什么大人物 – 噢 |
[12:59] | It’s the perfect cover. | 真是完美的伪装 |
[13:01] | Cover? Cover for what? | 伪装?伪装什么? |
[13:03] | I can’t break him. Take him to the melting chamber. | 看来我是套不出话来了 把他押去融化室 |
[13:05] | What? Aah! | 什么?不要啊 |
[13:10] | You’re gonna melt me? Am I gonna die? | 你们要把我烧化?我就要死了吗? |
[13:13] | You’ll live. You’ll be fine. | 你会活下来的 会没事的 |
[13:16] | President Business. I have him right here, sir. | 总统大人 他现在就在我这里 |
[13:18] | Yes, we’ve told him he’ll live so he doesn’t try to escape, but, um… | 我们告诉他 他不会死 所以他也没试图逃跑 但是… |
[13:22] | we’re lying to him. | 我们骗了他 |
[13:24] | Wait, what did he just say? | 等等 你刚刚说什么? |
[13:26] | Hold still. | 站着别动 |
[13:27] | Wait! There’s obviously been a mix-up here. You’ve got the wrong… | 等下 肯定是你们搞混了 你们抓错了… |
[13:30] | Ow! Ow, ow, ow! | 喔 喔 喔噢 |
[13:33] | That is gonna start hurting… | 很快就要开始疼了… |
[13:35] | pretty soon. | 很快 |
[13:59] | Ow, ow, ow! | 喔 喔 |
[14:04] | No, no, no! | 不要 不要啊 |
[14:08] | Whoa. Who are you? | 哇噢 你是谁? |
[14:14] | It’s you? | 是你? |
[14:15] | Come with me if you wanna not die. | 想要活命就跟我走 |
[14:21] | Hi, everybody! How’s the melting goi…? | 嗨 各位 融化的怎么… |
[14:23] | Hey, hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[14:25] | Red alert, red alert. | 红色警报 红色警报 |
[14:26] | I need everyone, repeat: everyone, to go after The Special. | 各位注意 重复 所有人 去追救世主 |
[14:32] | The tunnel’s that way. | 隧道在这边 |
[14:35] | Oh, boy! | 噢 我去 |
[14:37] | Oh, sir, you’re brilliant. | 噢 先生 你太厉害了 |
[14:38] | – We’ll build a motorcycle out of the alleyway. – Ow. Oh. | – 我们造一个摩托冲出去 – 哇噢 |
[14:52] | So, uh, didn’t catch your name… | 那么 呃 还不知道你的名字呢… |
[14:54] | or anything about what you’re, uh, up to. | 或者 一些关于 我们要去哪 |
[14:58] | Or what we’re doing here. | 或者我们在干什么 |
[14:59] | It’s brilliant, sir, that you pretended to be a useless nobody… | 聪明 先生 你在这里假扮成小人物真是妙招啊… |
[15:02] | but you can drop the act with me. It’s cool. | 但是你可以和我一起坐摩托战车 没关系 |
[15:05] | Oh, the act. | 噢 摩托战车 |
[15:07] | Whoa. | 哇噢 |
[15:10] | Whoa! | 哇噢 |
[15:11] | Jump on. Let’s go! | 跳上来 我们走 |
[15:18] | – Hey, uh, I… – Hang on, sir. | – 嘿 呃 我… – 稍等一下 先生 |
[15:20] | All units… | 所有人注意… |
[15:21] | cut him off on Elm, now! | 截住他们 快 |
[15:23] | Or whenever you can. | 或者随便做点什么 |
[15:25] | 10-4, Bad Cop. | 手举起来 我们是警察 |
[15:26] | – Watch out! – Hold on. | – 当心 – 抓紧了 |
[15:31] | We need to meet up with Vitruvius… | 我们要去和维特长老会合… |
[15:32] | – and tell him the Piece has been found. – Uh-huh. | – 告诉他我们已经找到了法宝 – 呃嗯 |
[15:34] | They’re up on the monorail. | 他们在轨道上 |
[15:35] | Release the copper choppers. | 放直升机 |
[15:46] | Oh, no! | 噢 不 |
[15:49] | Will you please tell me what is happening? | 你能告诉我到底发生了什么吗? |
[15:51] | I’m rescuing you, sir. You’re the one the prophecy spoke of. | 我是来营救你的 你就是预言里提到的那个人 |
[15:54] | You’re The Special. | 你就是救世主 |
[15:55] | Me? | 我? |
[15:58] | You found the Piece of Resistance. | 你找到了反抗法宝 |
[16:00] | And the prophecy states… | 并且预言里说… |
[16:02] | that you are the most important, most talented… | 你是全宇宙最重要 最天才… |
[16:04] | most interesting… | 最有趣… |
[16:06] | and most extraordinary person in the universe. | 最特别的人 最宇宙唯你之最 |
[16:10] | That’s you. Right? | 那就是你 对吧? |
[16:13] | Uh, yes. That’s me. | 是啊 那就是我 |
[16:16] | Great. You drive. | 太好了 你来开 |
[16:17] | What? | 什么? |
[16:27] | I wanna go home! | 我要回家 |
[16:30] | This is not what I meant! | 不是这个家啊 |
[16:40] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[16:41] | Look out, Special! | 救世主 小心 |
[16:42] | Uh, sorry. Never driven a motorcycle. Sorry! | 抱歉 我没骑过摩托车 抱歉 |
[16:49] | – Wow, he’s amazing. – Aah! | – 哇噢 太厉害了 – 啊哈 |
[16:56] | That was incredible! | 简直不可思议 |
[16:57] | You’re even better than the prophecy said you’d be. | 你简直比预言里还要厉害 |
[17:00] | Oh. Really? | 噢 真的吗? |
[17:01] | I’m, uh… I’m Wyldstyle. | 我 呃… 我是小蛮女 |
[17:03] | – Oh, I’m sorry, what was it? – Wyldstyle. | – 噢 抱歉 什么?- 小蛮女 |
[17:05] | – “Wyldstyle”? – Yep. | – 小蛮女?- 是啊 |
[17:06] | – What are you, a DJ? – No. | – 你是DJ吗?- 不是啊 |
[17:08] | – Oh, that’s your name? “Wyldstyle”? – Yeah. | – 所以那是你的名字?叫做小蛮女?- 是的 |
[17:10] | Like on your birth certificate, it says “Wyldstyle.” | 你的出生证明上也这样写的 “小蛮女”? |
[17:12] | Let’s not talk about my name! | 我们别说我的名字了 |
[17:13] | Don’t let The Special get away. | 别让救世主跑了 把路封上 |
[17:14] | Sir, we’ve blocked the freeway. | 长官 我们已经把路封锁 |
[17:16] | Hang on, sir! | 坚持住 |
[17:17] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[17:21] | Let’s fly! | 我们飞过去 |
[17:22] | Whoa! | 哇噢 |
[17:24] | Head for the secret tunnel. | 飞向秘密通道 |
[17:25] | Uh, these are the city limits. | 这里是禁区啊 |
[17:27] | Let’s just head for the tunnel. | 我们过去就好 |
[17:29] | You want me to drive into that weird swirly hole? | 我们要冲进那个奇怪的螺旋状的洞吗? |
[17:31] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗? |
[17:32] | Don’t brake! Go! Don’t stop! Go! Now! | 别刹车 别停下 冲啊 现在 |
[17:34] | I can’t do this! | 我做不到啊 |
[17:35] | That is against the instructions! | 这不符合规定 |
[17:39] | Wait, what’s your favorite restaurant? | 等等 你最爱的餐馆是哪家? |
[17:40] | Any chain restaurant. | 安尼连锁餐馆 |
[17:42] | Favorite TV show? | 最喜欢的电视节目呢? |
[17:42] | Where Are My Pants? | 《裤子去哪儿》 |
[17:43] | Favorite song? | 最爱的歌? |
[17:44] | Everything Is Awesome | 《一切妙不可言》 |
[17:45] | Oh, no! | 噢 不是吧 |
[17:55] | Darn, darn, darn, darny-darn! | 我去 我去 我去你的 |
[18:37] | Wait. Where are we? | 等下 我们到哪了? |
[18:41] | This is so weir…! Ow! | 这太奇怪了… 哇 |
[18:43] | You’re not The Special! You lied to me! | 你不是救世主 你骗我 |
[18:45] | It really kind of depends on… | 我的意思是 这得看情况啊 这的确… |
[18:47] | You’re not even a MasterBuilder, are you? | 你连积木大师都不是 对吧? |
[18:49] | Uh, I mean, I know what a MasterBuilder is. | 呃 我知道积木大师是什么 |
[18:52] | Why don’t you tell me what it is? That way I could see if you’re right. | 你告诉我它是干嘛的 我就能知道自己是不是救世主了 |
[18:55] | You’ve ruined the prophecy. | 你玷污了预言 |
[18:58] | Look, I’m sorry, okay? You just… | 听着 我很抱歉 只是… |
[19:01] | You made being special sound so good. | 受人重视的感觉很好 |
[19:03] | And to think I was going to follow you to the end of the universe. | 我还以为我可以跟随你去到宇宙的尽头 |
[19:07] | You were? | 你真的这么想? |
[19:09] | Here’s the thing. | 好吧 |
[19:10] | How do we know for sure that I’m not The Special? | 那么我们要如何才能确认我并不是救世主? |
[19:12] | – We just don’t know it yet. – Quiet. | – 我们现在还不能确定 – 嘘 |
[19:14] | Y’all want a giant turkey leg? | 你想吃火鸡腿吗? |
[19:16] | Do you have any idea what that does to your colon? | 对此你有什么想法? |
[19:20] | – Oh, my G-O-S-H. – Just put the hat on. | – 我的老天爷 – 把帽子戴上 |
[19:24] | Oh… | 噢… |
[19:24] | and this. And this. And this. | 还有这个 这个 和这个 |
[19:26] | – And this. – Aah! | – 还有 – 啊哈 |
[19:28] | And, by the way, I have a boyfriend. | 另外说一句 我已经有男朋友了 |
[19:30] | Uh, I’m not sure exactly why you’d bring that up. | 呃 我也不太确定 为什么要提这个? |
[19:32] | It’s super serious. | 他超级厉害 |
[19:34] | You do not want to mess with him. | 你不会想招惹他的 |
[19:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:36] | So don’t get any ideas. | 所以 想都别想了 |
[19:37] | I never have any ideas. | 我从来都没想过 |
[19:40] | Wait! | 等下 |
[19:41] | – Stick them up. – Hands where I can see them. | – 把他吊起来 – 双手放在我看得到的地方 |
[19:43] | Hey, uh, listen. You think you can explain why I’m dressed like this… | 嘿 你能给我解释下我们为什么会来这 还要穿成这样… |
[19:47] | and what those big words in the sky were all about? | 还有天上这个大大的词是怎么回事? |
[19:48] | And, like, where we are in time. | 我们穿越了吗? |
[19:53] | Your home, Bricksburg, is one of many realms in the universe. | 你的家 砖块堡垒 只是宇宙中很多国家中的一个 |
[19:56] | There’s also this one… | 还有现在这个… |
[19:57] | Pirate’s Cove, Knight’s Club, Viking’s Landing, Clown Town… | 海盗部落 骑士部落 维京人的地盘 还有小丑城镇… |
[20:00] | a bunch of others we don’t need to mention. | 还有很多很多 我们不必说了 |
[20:01] | Mm-hm. | 嗯 |
[20:02] | Lord Business, or as you think you know him… | 邪恶领主 或者你们认为的… |
[20:04] | President Business… | 总统先生… |
[20:06] | stole the Kragle, the most powerful object in the universe. | 他偷走了克拉格 世界上最最强大的武器 |
[20:09] | Blah, blah, blah. | 吧啦 吧啦 吧啦 |
[20:11] | Proper name. Place name. Backstory stuff. | 正确的名字 地点 还有其他一些事情 |
[20:14] | – Piece of Resistance is The Special. – Mm-hm. | – 预言说你就是救世主 – 嗯嗯 |
[20:16] | I’m so pretty. I like you. | 我这么美 我喜欢你 |
[20:19] | But I’m angry with you for some reason. | 但是由于一些原因 我很生你的气 |
[20:21] | – tower at the end of the universe… – Mm-hm. | – 将反抗法宝… – 嗯嗯 |
[20:23] | put the Piece of Resistance onto the Kragle… | 盖在克拉格上 就可以… |
[20:25] | and disarm it forever. | 永远消灭它 |
[20:27] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[20:28] | I think I got it… | 我想我听明白了… |
[20:29] | but just in case… | 但是为了以防万一… |
[20:30] | tell me the whole thing again. I wasn’t listening. | 全都重新说一遍吧 我刚刚没在听 |
[20:34] | Okay. All the people of the universe were once free to travel… | 好吧 世界上的所有人 曾经都可以自由往来各地… |
[20:38] | and mingle and build whatever they wanted. | 并且按照自己的意愿来搭建积木 |
[20:41] | But President Business was confused by all the chaos. | 但是总统先生看不惯这些”混乱” |
[20:44] | So he erected walls between the worlds… | 所以他用墙阻隔了各个王国… |
[20:46] | and became obsessed with order and perfection. | 并且沉迷于秩序和完美 |
[20:49] | And he stole the mysterious… | 然后他偷走了一件… |
[20:51] | – secret super weapon called… – The Kragle! | – 神秘的超强武器… – 叫做克拉格 |
[20:53] | And he hired Bad Cop… | 他还雇佣了坏警察来追杀… |
[20:54] | to hunt down all the MasterBuilders, who were always changing everything. | 所有的善于创造和改变的人 也就是积木大师 |
[20:58] | And those of us who remained… | 我们剩下的积木大师就销声匿迹躲了起来… |
[20:59] | well, we went into hiding. Built the tunnels to survive. | 并且建造了刚才的神秘隧道 |
[21:03] | And we search for the Piece of Resistance. | 我们也不断寻找反抗法宝 |
[21:05] | The only thing that can stop the Kragle. | 那个唯一能够阻止克拉格的东西 |
[21:08] | Kragle. I know that. | 克拉格 我知道那玩意 |
[21:09] | It might have been that cop. He said something about the Kragle. | 坏警察提起过 他说了些关于克拉格的事 |
[21:12] | President Business was going to use the Kragle… | 总统先生准备用克拉格来毁灭世界… |
[21:14] | to end the world in three days. | 就在三天之后 |
[21:16] | I can’t make any sense of it. | 但我完全不理解 |
[21:17] | Taco Tuesday. | “墨西哥卷饼星期二” |
[21:18] | I knew that was suspicious. There’s no time to lose. | 我就知道很可疑 我们没时间浪费了 |
[21:21] | We must find Vitruvius and get to the Office Tower before it’s too late. | 我们必须找到维特长老 然后赶去奥坦塔 |
[21:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:25] | Heh. How scary can someone’s office be? | 哼 一个办公楼能有多可怕呢? |
[21:37] | President Business, we’re trying to locate the fugitive… | 总统先生 我们正在追踪逃犯… |
[21:39] | but his face is so generic it matches every other face in our database. | 但他长得太大众脸了 我们数据库里的每个人都能匹配 |
[21:43] | Diabolical. | 穷凶极恶 |
[21:44] | Okay, have Bad Cop meet me in my office… | 好吧 让坏警察23秒之内… |
[21:48] | – in 23 seconds. Ciao. – Will do, sir. | – 来见我 拜拜 – 好的 先生 |
[21:49] | Coffee sales are through the roof, sir. | 咖啡销量已经爆棚了 先生 |
[21:51] | Glad to hear it. Let’s rebuild that roof to be even higher! | 很好 那我们就再把屋顶建高一点 |
[21:54] | The roof team is on it. | 屋顶工程队已经在施工了 |
[21:55] | Sir, can you approve this poster for Taco Tuesday? | 先生 你觉得这份”墨西哥卷饼星期二”的海报怎么样? |
[21:58] | Perfect. Whoo! | 完美 哇噢 |
[21:59] | – I love everyone in this room. – We love you, sir! | – 我爱这个房间里的每个人 – 我们也爱你 先生 |
[22:01] | – Great job on the radio station. – Thank you, sir. | – 电台工作很棒 – 多谢 先生 |
[22:04] | We love listening to this song over and over again. | 我们最爱一遍一遍听这首歌 |
[22:06] | Keep it up, guys. | 保持住 伙计们 |
[22:07] | – Honey, where are my pants? – Ha-ha-ha! | – 亲爱的 我的裤子去哪儿了?- 哈哈 |
[22:11] | Cut! Ha, ha! | 停 哈哈 |
[22:12] | Hilarious. That never gets old. | 超搞笑 这个梗永远都不过时 |
[22:14] | It does not. | 的确如此 |
[22:15] | Bad Cop is waiting for you in your office. | 坏警察在你的办公室等你 |
[22:18] | Wonderful. Fantastic. | 好的 完美 |
[22:19] | Would you cancel my 2:00? | 能帮我取消2点的安排吗? |
[22:21] | This next meeting could run a little bit… | 这个会议可能会有点… |
[22:23] | deadly. | 血腥 |
[22:32] | Activate helmet. | 头盔激活中 |
[22:35] | Light sequence. | 装甲激活中 |
[22:36] | Flame test. | 火焰接入 |
[22:38] | – Engage dramatic entrance. – Aah! | – 雄伟大门开启 – 啊哈 |
[22:40] | Bad Cop. | 坏警察 |
[22:42] | Lord Business. I know The Special got away, but… | 邪恶领主 我知道救世主逃跑了 但是… |
[22:44] | Don’t be so serious. | 不用紧张 |
[22:46] | Where’s the other guy? | 另外一个警察呢? |
[22:47] | – Hey, friend. – Hey, buddy! | – 嘿 朋友 – 嘿 哥们 |
[22:49] | – I missed you. – Aw, did you really? | – 我想你了 – 噢 真的吗? |
[22:51] | Have I ever shown you my relic collection? | 我有给你看过我收藏的宝物吗? |
[22:53] | Nope. I don’t think you have. | 没有 好像没有 |
[22:55] | Nobody knows where this stuff comes from. | 没人知道这东西是从哪来的 |
[22:56] | This one… | 这个是… |
[22:58] | is the Cloak of Ban Da’ld. | 一片创可贴 |
[22:59] | I hear it’s super painful to take off. | 我听说把它撕下来的时候很痛 |
[23:01] | – You wanna try it on? – Well, um… | – 你想不想试试看?- 这 呃… |
[23:03] | No, but thank you. | 这个 不用了吧 |
[23:04] | We’ve done some great work over the years together, Bad Cop… | 最近几年我们合作很愉快 坏警察… |
[23:07] | capturing all those MasterBuilders… | 追捕那些积木大师… |
[23:09] | and torturing them and whatnot. | 折磨他们 等等 |
[23:11] | Thank you, sir. | 多谢夸奖 先生 |
[23:12] | Although… | 除了… |
[23:13] | you did let the Piece of Resistance go. | 你让反抗法宝跑了 |
[23:15] | The one thing that can ruin my plans. | 那是唯一能够挫败我的计划的东西 |
[23:17] | The one thing that I asked you to take care of. | 唯一我让你多加关注的东西 |
[23:20] | That’s super frustrating. | 这让我很煎熬 |
[23:22] | It makes me just wanna pick up whoever is standing closest to me… | 这想让我随手抓起身边的人… |
[23:27] | and throw them through this window… | 把他扔出这个窗户… |
[23:30] | and out into the infinite abyss of nothingness! | 丢进虚无深渊 |
[23:35] | I wanna do it so bad. | 我好想这么做 |
[23:37] | I know you do, sir. Please don’t. | 先生 我知道你非常想 但是 求你放了我 |
[23:40] | And it’s not just you, Bad Cop, that keeps messing up my plans. | 也不只是你一个人不断打乱我的计划 坏警察 |
[23:43] | People everywhere are always messing with my stuff. | 到处都有人反抗我 |
[23:47] | But I have a way to fix that. | 但是我有解决的办法 |
[23:50] | A way to keep things exactly the way they are supposed to be. | 一种让事物保持一种姿势的方法 |
[23:54] | Permanently. | 永久地保持 |
[23:56] | Behold… | 看好了… |
[23:58] | the most powerful weapon of all the relics: | 史上最强大的武器 |
[24:03] | The Kragle! | 克拉格 |
[24:10] | As you can see, they’re loading the Kragle in a big machine upstairs. | 就像你所见 他们在楼上把克拉格装在一个巨型机器上 |
[24:13] | I call it the Tentacle Arm Kragle Outside Sprayer. | 我叫它”触手克拉格喷射器” |
[24:17] | Or TAKOS. | 或者叫做”TAKOS” |
[24:18] | The “S” is silent. | “S”代表的是沉默 |
[24:20] | So on Taco Tuesday… | 所以在墨西哥卷饼星期二的时候… |
[24:22] | it’s going to spray the Kragle over everyone and everything… | 它就会用它的喷嘴 就像这个一样… |
[24:25] | with a bunch of super-scary nozzles like this one! | 来把克拉格喷向所有的人 所有的东西 |
[24:28] | I’ll show you how it works. | 我来演示给你看它是怎么工作的 |
[24:30] | Sir, I don’t know if this is necessary. | 先生 这个就不必了吧 |
[24:32] | Oh, don’t worry. I won’t test it on you. | 噢 不用担心 我不会拿你做试验品 |
[24:34] | I’ll do it on your parents! | 我会用你的父母做试验品 |
[24:37] | What? | 什么? |
[24:38] | – Hi, son. – Hi! | – 嗨 儿子 – 嗨 |
[24:40] | How’s it going in the big city? | 你在大城市生活的怎么样啊? |
[24:41] | Mommy. Daddy. What are you doing here? | 老妈 老爸 你们在这里做什么? |
[24:44] | Okay, Pa. I just want you to act naturally. | 好的 老爸 你只需要像平时一样就好 |
[24:46] | – Like you’re going about your day. – Gotcha. | – 就像平时在家一样 – 好的 |
[24:49] | Yeah. Keep your hand up like that. | 好的 手保持这个姿势别动 |
[24:50] | Ma, scoot… | 老妈 那… |
[24:52] | two steps in to the right. | 往右边挪两步 |
[24:53] | – Pa, whenever I talk to Ma… – Uh-huh? | – 老爸 每当我和妈说… – 呃 嗯? |
[24:56] | – you start to move. – Sorry, sir. | – 你开始动了 – 对不起 先生 |
[24:57] | Get back to where you were! | 回到你原来的位置去 |
[24:58] | – Here? – Perfect. | – 这里吗?完美 |
[24:59] | That’s great. You can’t do anything better. No reason why you should move. | 你做的非常好 千万别再动了 你没理由再动了 |
[25:02] | Right. | 好了 |
[25:03] | Now, Ma… | 妈 现在你… |
[25:04] | hand on his shoulder. And you… | 把手放在他肩膀上 还有 你… |
[25:05] | – Pa, you just moved and you’ve just wrecked it! – Uh-huh. | – 爸 你刚又动了 你搞砸了 – 呃 嗯 |
[25:08] | You wrecked it! | 全部被你搞砸了 |
[25:09] | Bad Cop, you see what I’m talking about? | 坏警察 知道我要的是什么了吧 |
[25:11] | All I’m asking for is total perfection. | 我要的就是绝对的完美 |
[25:15] | Send in a Micro-manager! | 叫机器经理进来 |
[25:20] | Commencing micro-management. | 自动摆造型程序启动 |
[25:24] | Hold still, you guys. | 你们站着别动 |
[25:28] | And then… | 然后… |
[25:29] | I just spray them… with the TAKOS. | 我就要用… 克拉格喷射器来喷射他们 |
[25:34] | Oh, Pa, hold me. | 噢 爸 抓紧我 |
[25:35] | Oh, darling, I can’t move me legs. | 噢 亲爱的 我的腿 动不了了 |
[25:39] | – Does that upset you, Bad Cop? – Um… | – 这让你沮丧了吗 坏警察?- 嗯… |
[25:41] | Surely you feel bad for your parents, and you wanna help them, don’t you? | 当然 你为你父母感到难过 你想帮他们 是吧? |
[25:44] | We’re okay, son. Just a little stuck, is all. | 我们没事 孩子 就是有点卡住了而已 |
[25:48] | Go ahead… | 去吧… |
[25:52] | finish the job. | 完成你的工作 |
[25:53] | Of course, sir. | 没问题 先生 |
[25:55] | No, I don’t want to. | 不 我不要 |
[25:56] | – You have to. – I don’t want to. | – 你必须去 – 我不想去 |
[25:58] | – Would you please be quiet? – I can’t. | – 你可以安静点吗?- 我做不到 |
[26:00] | – You must. Shut it! – But they… | – 你必须去 闭嘴 – 但是他们… |
[26:01] | – It’s not nice. – It’s your job, man. | – 这样不好 – 这是你的工作 |
[26:03] | I can’t do it. | 我下不了手 |
[26:05] | – They’re innocent. – Just as I thought. | – 他们的无辜的 – 就像我想的一样 |
[26:07] | Your Good Cop side’s making you soft, Bad Cop. | 坏警察 你的另一面让你变得心软了 |
[26:10] | Robots! | 小的们 |
[26:11] | Bring me the fleece-crested Scepter of Q-Teep and the Po-Lish Remover of Na-ll. | 把棉签和清洁剂拿过来 |
[26:15] | You’ve already let The Special get away once. | 你已经让救世主逃跑一次了 |
[26:18] | Sir. | 先生 |
[26:19] | I’m just gonna make sure it doesn’t happen again. | 我们现在要保证这种事情不会发生第二次 |
[26:21] | No more Mr. Nice Guy! | 让好警察从此消失吧 |
[26:28] | Oh, son! | 噢 儿子 |
[26:30] | On Taco Tuesday, I’m going to Kragleize the entire universe… | 在墨西哥卷饼星期二 我要把整个宇宙都粘住… |
[26:34] | so that everyone will stop messing with my stuff! | 这样就再也不会有人跟我作对了 |
[26:37] | Are you gonna be with me… | 要么你就好好跟随我… |
[26:39] | or are you gonna be stuck… | 要么你就粘在这里… |
[26:40] | having a tea party with your mom and dad? | 陪父母喝茶聊天吗? |
[26:44] | Son? | 孩子 |
[26:46] | Sorry, Dad. | 对不起 老爸 |
[26:48] | I have a job to do. | 我还有工作要做 |
[27:08] | All you have to do is blend in and act like you belong here. | 你需要做的就是融入这里 |
[27:10] | Ah, perfect. | 哈 完美 |
[27:11] | Well, hi there, I’m a cowboy! | 好了 我是个牛仔了 |
[27:14] | Bang, bang, bang-bang-bang-bang! | 嘭 嘭 嘭 |
[27:16] | Shoot, shoot, shoot. Bullet, bullet, gun. | 我射 我射 子弹 子弹 枪 |
[27:17] | Zap, zap, zap, pow. Zap, pow. | 击杀 击杀 爆头 爆头 |
[27:20] | – What are they looking at? – I made a mistake. | – 他们在看什么?- 我犯了个错误 |
[27:22] | You should just be still. Act like a stool. | 你应该站着别动 就像个凳子一样就好 |
[27:24] | – Wait! – Howdy, guys! | – 等等 – 你们好 各位 |
[27:25] | – Quiet. Nope, stools don’t talk. – Come sit on me. | – 别吵 凳子不应该说话 – 过来坐在我身上 |
[27:27] | Okay, shh. | 好了 嘘 |
[27:29] | Let me show you how it’s done. | 让我来演示给你看 |
[27:36] | What a lady! | 辣妹一个 |
[27:38] | Okay, let me just find the wizard… | 好吧 我们去找维特长老… |
[27:41] | and get this over with. | 然后把这事解决了 |
[27:48] | – Ooh! – There he is. | – 噢 – 就是这里了 |
[27:51] | – Vitruvius. – Who? | – 维特长老 – 谁? |
[27:52] | I’ve never heard of that man, whom I am not. | 我从来没听过这个人 噢 我不是 |
[27:55] | – Who are you? – It’s me. | – 你是谁?- 是我啊 |
[27:57] | I am a blind man and cannot see. | 我是个盲人 我看不见 |
[28:00] | – It’s Wyldstyle. – Oof. | – 我是小蛮女 – 啊呀 |
[28:01] | Are you a DJ? | 你是个DJ? |
[28:02] | – What? Why does everybody…? – Oh, wait, wait. | – 什么?为什么每个都… – 噢 等等 |
[28:04] | Are you the student I used to have… | 你是我曾经的那个… |
[28:06] | who was so insecure she kept changing her name? | 很没有安全感经常换名字的学生吗? |
[28:08] | No, no, no. | 不 不是 |
[28:09] | – First Darkstorm, then Geminizzle. – No. Never. | – 最早是黑暗风暴 接着是杰米妮 – 没 没有 |
[28:10] | Then Neversmile, then Freakface, then Snazzypants. | 然后是”从来不笑” 后来用了”魔力裤子” |
[28:13] | Okay. All right, yes. | 好吧 是的 |
[28:14] | Meet me upstairs in 10 seconds. | 十秒钟之内上楼见我 |
[28:25] | Oh, man. | 哇噢 天哪 |
[28:27] | You have a very weirdly… | 你的房间装扮… |
[28:29] | – decorated place. – Thank you. | – 好奇怪 – 谢谢夸奖 |
[28:31] | Vitruvius, we have found the Piece of Resistance. | 维特长老 我们找到了反抗法宝 |
[28:34] | – Is it true? – Yes, but… | – 真的吗?- 是的 但是… |
[28:36] | Wyldstyle. The prophecy states that… | 小蛮女 预言里说… |
[28:38] | you are The Special. | 你就是救世主 |
[28:40] | The embodiment of good, foiler of evil. | 善良的化身 恶魔的克星 |
[28:43] | The most talented, most brilliant… | 世界上最有才华 最厉害… |
[28:45] | most important person in the universe. | 最重要的人 宇宙唯你之最 |
[28:48] | That would be great… | 那样的话很好… |
[28:51] | but Emmet is the one who found the Piece. | 但是 艾米特才是找到抵抗法宝的人 |
[28:54] | Oh, okay. Emmet! | 好的 艾米特 |
[28:55] | The prophecy states that… | 预言里这样说… |
[28:57] | you are The Special. | 你才是救世主 |
[28:58] | – The most talented… – I’m not sure he’s The Special. | – 世上最有才能… – 其实我不确定他是救世主 |
[29:01] | Because he’s not even a MasterBuilder. Watch. | 他甚至连积木大师都不是 看好了 |
[29:03] | Emmet, just given what’s around you… | 艾米特 让我们看看… |
[29:05] | – build something simple. – Okay. | – 做点小东西出来 – 好的 |
[29:06] | – Like an awesome race car. – Great. | – 比如说一辆炫酷的跑车 – 很好 |
[29:07] | – Go. – Do you have the instructions? | – 做啊 – 你们有建筑指南吗? |
[29:09] | No. You must create the instructions in your mind, my liege. | 没有 你必须在自己的头脑中创建规则 我的孩子 |
[29:12] | Ah. Okay. Race car. | 噢 好的 跑车 |
[29:15] | Um… | 嗯… |
[29:16] | Well, there’s a lot of really cool stuff here. | 呃 这里有很多很酷的玩意 |
[29:19] | Don’t see a wheel… | 但是我没看到有轮子… |
[29:22] | or… | 或者… |
[29:28] | three more wheels. | 另外三个轮子 |
[29:30] | See? He can’t do it. He will never be a MasterBuilder. | 看到了吧?他做不到 他永远也成不了积木大师 |
[29:33] | Of course not. Not if you keep telling him he can’t. | 如果你一直告诉他他不行 他肯定是做不到的 |
[29:35] | He needs to see that he can. | 他需要知道他能做到 |
[29:37] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[29:38] | – We are entering your mind… – What? | – 我们在进入你的大脑… – 什么? |
[29:40] | to prove that you have the unlocked potential to be a MasterBuilder. | 来证明你拥有成为积木大师的潜力 |
[29:44] | Ujjayi breath. | 无伽印呼吸 |
[29:52] | Whoa, are we inside my brain right now? | 哇噢 我们现在在我的大脑里? |
[29:54] | – It’s big. I must be smart. – Mm-hm. | – 这么大 我一定很聪明吧 – 嗯 |
[29:57] | I’m not hearing a lot of activity here. | 这里好像没什么动静 |
[30:00] | I don’t think he’s ever had an original thought. In his life. | 我觉得他的人生里从来就没有过自己的想法 |
[30:02] | Ha, ha. That’s not true. | 哈哈 你错了 |
[30:03] | For instance, one time I wanted to have… | 比如说 有一次 我想邀请… |
[30:06] | a bunch of my friends over to watch TV… | 一帮朋友来我家看电视… |
[30:08] | Not unlike this TV that just showed up magically. | 不像是突然冒出来的这种电视 |
[30:11] | And not everybody can fit on my one couch… | 我家的沙发坐不下这么多人… |
[30:14] | and I thought to myself: | 然后我就想 |
[30:15] | “What if there was such a thing as a bunk bed but as a couch?” | “如果沙发也能做成双层的多好” |
[30:18] | Introducing the double-decker couch. | 隆重推荐 双层沙发 |
[30:21] | So everyone could watch TV together and be buddies! | 这样大家就能像兄弟一样坐在一起看电视了 |
[30:24] | That is literally the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. | 这真是我听过最无聊的东西了 |
[30:27] | Please, Wyldstyle, let me handle this. | 求你了 小蛮女 让我来解决这个问题 |
[30:29] | That idea is just the worst. | 这主意真是烂透了 |
[30:32] | There must be something around here that proves his potential. | 这里一定有什么能证明他的潜力的 |
[30:36] | If The Man Upstairs chose him to be The Special… | 如果上天选择他成为救世主… |
[30:38] | there must be a reason. | 那一定会有个原因的 |
[30:40] | – Who’s The Man Upstairs? – See? | – 老天爷是谁?- 看到了吗? |
[30:41] | He doesn’t even know about The Man Upstairs. | 他甚至连老天爷都不知道 |
[30:43] | Does he have, like, super-gross hands… | 他是不是有着一双讨人厌的手… |
[30:45] | that look like they’re made out of big pink sausages? | 看起来就像香肠一样的吗? |
[30:47] | Like eagle talons mixed with squid? | 还是像是鱿鱼一样的吗? |
[30:49] | Wait. You’ve seen the…? | 等下 你见过? |
[30:53] | Whoa! | 哇噢 |
[30:53] | That’s what I was just thinking about. | 这就是我刚刚想到的 |
[30:55] | How did you…? | 你是怎么… |
[30:56] | I had this weird dream when I touched the Piece. | 当我摸反抗法宝时 我做过一个奇怪的梦 |
[30:58] | Well, I mean, I wasn’t asleep, so it wasn’t really a dream. | 嗯 我是说 当时我是醒着的 所以也不能算是梦 |
[31:00] | Emmet, you had a vision. | 艾米特 你见过老天爷了 |
[31:02] | I did? | 我有吗? |
[31:03] | MasterBuilders spend years… | 积木大师们 通过多年… |
[31:05] | training themselves to clear their minds enough… | 的训练来清空他们的大脑… |
[31:07] | to have even a fleeting glimpse of The Man Upstairs… | 来期待见老天爷一面… |
[31:11] | and yet, your mind is already so prodigiously empty… | 然而你的大脑本身就很空… |
[31:15] | that there is nothing in it to clear away in the first place. | 根本就没有什么需要清理的东西 |
[31:18] | With proper training… | 只要有了正确的训练… |
[31:19] | you could become a great MasterBuilder. | 你就能成为 一个伟大的积木大师 |
[31:22] | I could? | 我真的可以吗? |
[31:23] | The prophecy chose you, Emmet. | 预言选中了你 艾米特 |
[31:26] | But I can’t do any of the stuff… | 但我并没有因为预言选中了我… |
[31:28] | that the prophecy says I’m supposed to do. | 而获得很强大的能力啊 |
[31:30] | All you have to do is to believe. | 你要做的就是相信自己 |
[31:34] | Then… | 然后… |
[31:35] | you will see everything. | 你就能看透一切 |
[31:38] | Are you ready, my son? | 我的孩子 你准备好了吗? |
[31:42] | Yes, I am. | 是的 我准备好了 |
[31:45] | I think. | 我觉得 |
[31:46] | Then we haven’t a moment to lose. | 我们没时间浪费了 |
[31:49] | We must assemble the MasterBuilders. | 我们必须把积木大师集结起来 |
[31:53] | Do you think Zeppelins are a bad investment? | 你觉得飞船是个不好的发明吗? |
[32:07] | Any of you fellas seen this guy? | 你见过这个人吗? |
[32:12] | Wait a minute, partner. | 等一等 朋友 |
[32:14] | Draw a cowboy hat on him. | 画一个牛仔帽 |
[32:22] | These mechanical birds will get our message out. | 这些机器鸟会带去消息 |
[32:24] | They will go to an Internet café… | 他们会去网吧… |
[32:26] | and e-mail the remaining MasterBuilders… | 发送电子邮件 这样其他的积木大师… |
[32:28] | who will meet us in the secret realm of Cloud Cuckooland. | 在秘密国度 酷酷云 就能找到我们 |
[32:31] | Cuckooland? Wait. What happened to that whole training part? | 酷酷云?那我要怎么样训练呢? |
[32:34] | Don’t worry, Emmet. | 艾米特 别担心 |
[32:36] | Your training begins now. | 你的训练现在就开始 |
[32:39] | Piano man… | 弹钢琴那个… |
[32:40] | open up. | 把门打开 |
[32:41] | Your training begins later! | 我们还是待会再训练吧 |
[32:45] | On three. | 倒数三秒 |
[32:46] | One… | 一… |
[32:53] | – Whew. I think we’re in the clear. – Freeze, turkeys. | – 我觉得我们安全了 – 歹徒们 不许动 |
[32:57] | All I want is the Piece of Resistance. | 我要的只是反抗法宝 |
[32:59] | We would rather he died than give it to you. | 我们宁愿他死了也不会把法宝给你们 |
[33:01] | I would not rather he died. | 我不想要他死 |
[33:04] | Look, everybody, we can do this the easy way, or we can do it… | 你们听着 我们可以心平气和解决这问题 或者… |
[33:07] | Go, run! | 走 跑 |
[33:08] | They took the hard way. Fire! | 是用用暴力解决 开火 |
[33:10] | Fire! | 开火 |
[33:12] | Vitruvius, which way to Cloud Cuckooland? | 维特长老 酷酷云怎么去? |
[33:14] | Head for the big bright thing in the sky. | 直接冲向天空中那个又大又亮的东西 |
[33:16] | – You mean the sun? – Yeah. Yeah, that’s it. | – 你是说太阳?- 是 是的 就是那 |
[33:18] | Let’s get out of here. Here, use this. | 我们得离开这 来 用这块 |
[33:19] | What? Wait, hey… | 什么?等下 嘿… |
[33:21] | – What are you doing? Aah! – Let’s go! | – 你在干什么?哈 – 我们走 |
[33:24] | I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我不知道我在做什么 |
[33:29] | Goodbye. | 再见了 |
[33:30] | Boom! | 嘣 |
[33:38] | Oh, dang! | 噢 我顶 |
[33:43] | Aah! I’ve got pigs! I hate pigs! | 啊哈 是猪 我讨厌猪 |
[33:45] | Quit playing around in the mud. I could use your help. | 别玩周围的泥土 我需要你们的帮助 |
[33:47] | Wyldstyle, we could really use your help! | 小蛮女 我们需要你的帮助 |
[33:50] | Oink, oink, oink. | 呼噜 呼噜 |
[34:08] | Oink! | 呼噜 |
[34:10] | Vitruvius, they’re gaining on us. Build something! | 维特长老 他们追来了 造点什么出来 |
[34:12] | Let Emmet try! | 让艾米特来试试 |
[34:13] | No, let’s not let Emmet try! I haven’t had any training. | 不 别让艾米特试 我还没受过任何训练呢 |
[34:16] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[34:17] | We’ll start with how to become a MasterBuilder. | 我们现在来学习如何成为积木大师 |
[34:19] | Step one: Trust your instincts. | 第一步 相信你的直觉 |
[34:22] | Okay, okay. Um… | 好的 好的 嗯… |
[34:23] | Build something! Build something! | 造点东西出来 造点什么出来啊 |
[34:25] | Aha. Take that! | 啊哈 试试这个 |
[34:30] | Unless your instincts are terrible. | 除非你的直觉很烂 |
[34:39] | No! The wheel! | 不 轮子掉了 |
[34:46] | I can’t control it much longer! | 我控制不了它多久了 |
[34:48] | Emmet, we need to attach the wheel to something that spins around. | 艾米特 我们需要把轮子接在一个能转的东西上 |
[34:51] | Um… | 嗯… |
[34:52] | We need to attach the wheel to something that spins around. | 我们需要把轮子接在一个能转的东西上 |
[34:54] | We need to attach the wheel to something that spins around. | 我们需要把轮子接在一个能转的东西上 |
[34:57] | We need to attach the wheel to something that spins around. | 我们需要把轮子接在一个能转的东西上 |
[34:59] | Something that spins around. Spins around. Spins around. | 一些会转的 会转的东西 会转的东西 |
[35:03] | Oh. | 噢 |
[35:05] | Emmet, where are you going? | 艾米特 你去哪? |
[35:10] | Oh, this better work. | 噢 希望它能起作用 |
[35:11] | Hang tight! | 抓紧了 |
[35:14] | Dagnabit! | 我去啊 |
[35:18] | Well done, Emmet. | 干得好 艾米特 |
[35:20] | Hey! I did it. | 嘿 我成功了 |
[35:21] | Wow. You actually did it. | 哇噢 你真的做到了 |
[35:26] | Train! | 火车 |
[35:34] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[35:36] | Get off my train. | 从我的火车上下去 |
[35:38] | Run! | 快跑 |
[35:44] | Wyldstyle! | 小蛮女 |
[35:48] | Owie! | 妈呀 |
[35:49] | He’s gonna ram us. | 它要把我们碾平 |
[35:51] | Quick, quick, quick! That piece! Give me that piece. | 快 快 积木 给我那一块积木 |
[35:53] | Huh? | 什么? |
[35:55] | Build a ramp! | 快点做一个斜坡 |
[36:02] | What the heck? | 我去你的? |
[36:04] | Rest in pieces. | 安息吧 |
[36:07] | – Uh… – Oh, no. | – 嗯… – 噢 不 |
[36:08] | Wait. No, no, no. | 等等 不要 不要 |
[36:18] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[36:19] | Thanks for saving my life back there. | 谢谢你当时救了我的命 |
[36:21] | Even if, you know eventually it turned out to be pointless. | 就算最后已经全都没有意义了 |
[36:27] | Well, for what it’s worth… | 那也是值得的… |
[36:29] | this has been about the greatest 15 minutes of my life. | 那是我生命中最精彩的15分钟 |
[36:39] | What the…? | 我去你妈… |
[36:43] | Relax, everybody, I’m here. | 放松 各位 我来了 |
[36:45] | Batman! | 蝙蝠侠 |
[36:46] | – What’s up, babe? – Babe! | – 宝贝 最近怎么样?- 宝贝 |
[36:47] | – What? – Oh, sorry. Batman, this is Emmet. | – 什么?- 噢 对不起 蝙蝠侠 这是艾米特 |
[36:49] | Emmet, this is my boyfriend, Batman. | 艾米特 这是我男朋友 蝙蝠侠 |
[36:52] | I’m Batman. | 我是蝙蝠侠 |
[36:53] | That’s your boyfriend? Aah! | 这是你的男朋友?啊哈 |
[36:58] | Batman, huh? Where’d you guys meet? | 蝙蝠侠 对吧?你们在哪遇见的? |
[37:00] | It’s actually a funny story, right, Bat? | 这是个有趣的故事 对吧 阿蝙? |
[37:03] | There he is. | 他在那里 |
[37:04] | – “Police” to meet you, Bad Cop. – Batman! | – 很高兴见到你 坏警察 – 蝙蝠侠 |
[37:06] | The pleasure is all “spine.” | 你简直太菜了 |
[37:08] | Guess what… | 你猜下会怎么样… |
[37:09] | you big dumb baby. | 你这傻宝贝 |
[37:10] | Your car is a baby carriage. | 你的车就像是个婴儿车一样 |
[37:14] | Oh, no, your boyfriend’s gone. | 噢 不 你的男朋友挂了 |
[37:16] | – Hey, babe. – What? | – 嘿 宝贝 – 怎样? |
[37:17] | Let’s hold hands. | 让我们手牵着手 |
[37:21] | So, uh… | 所以 呃… |
[37:23] | Hey, guys, I think we’re about to crash into the sun. | 嘿 各位 我想我们要撞上太阳了 |
[37:25] | Yeah, but it’s gonna look really cool. | 赞啊 但会看起来很酷的 |
[37:33] | Uh, is this Cloud Cuckooland? I don’t see any clouds. | 这就是酷酷云吗?我没看到云 |
[37:36] | – Or cuckoos. – No, no, this is… | – 或者是布谷鸟啊 – 不 那是… |
[37:38] | Middle Zealand. | 新西兰中部 |
[37:39] | A wondrous land… | 一片神奇的大陆… |
[37:41] | full of knights, castles, mutton… | 充满了骑士 城堡 羊群 还有酷刑… |
[37:43] | torture weapons, poverty, leeches, illiteracy… | 贫穷 蚂蝗 没文化的人… |
[37:45] | and, um… | 还有 嗯… |
[37:47] | Dragon! | 龙 |
[37:49] | Yeah, that too. | 是的 也有龙 |
[37:53] | Once we arrive at Cloud Cuckooland, we’ll raise an army… | 当我们到达酷酷云之后 我们要把… |
[37:56] | of MasterBuilders to… | 积木大师们集结起来… |
[37:57] | Anyway, you guys gotta check out these new subwoofers I installed. | 总而言之 你们应该听听我的最新力作 |
[38:00] | I call them the dogs. Listen to them bark! | 名字叫做《黑暗》 一起听听吧 |
[38:04] | Can you turn that down a little bit? | 能把声音调小一点吗? |
[38:06] | This is a song I wrote for Wyldstyle. | 这首歌是我写给小蛮女的 |
[38:08] | Darkness | 黑暗 |
[38:10] | It’s about how I’m an orphan. | 就意味着一个孤儿 |
[38:12] | No parents | 没有父母 |
[38:13] | This is real music, Emmet. | 这才是真正的音乐 艾米特 |
[38:15] | Batman’s a true artist. Dark, brooding. | 蝙蝠侠是个真正的艺术家 |
[38:18] | Well, I’m dark and brooding too. | 嗯 我既黑暗又帅气 |
[38:20] | Guys, look, a rainbow. | 各位 看 彩虹 |
[38:22] | So you’re gonna drive up the curved part super rich | 所以你打算爬上这大坡 开上彩虹 |
[38:25] | take it all the way to the top kind of makes it better | 一直冲上去 开到彩虹顶上 |
[38:28] | and park the car. | 然后停车 |
[38:30] | Friends, welcome to Cloud Cuckooland. Now… | 朋友们 欢迎来到酷酷云 现在… |
[38:37] | I just need to give the secret knock. | 我只需要敲开神秘大门 |
[38:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:00] | I’m just gonna come right out. | 你知道吗?我想了想 |
[39:01] | I have no idea what’s going on, or what this place is at all. | 我完全不知道发生了什么 也不知道这是是哪 |
[39:04] | Hi! I am Princess Unikitty… | 你们好 我是独角喵公主… |
[39:07] | and I welcome you all to Cloud Cuckooland. | 欢迎你们来到酷酷云 |
[39:13] | There’s no signs or anything. | 所以这里也没个标志什么的? |
[39:15] | How does anyone know what not to do? | 这样大家怎么知道什么是不能做的? |
[39:18] | Here in Cloud Cuckooland there are no rules. | 酷酷云是没有任何规章制度的 |
[39:20] | There’s no government… | 这里没有政府… |
[39:22] | no babysitters… | 没有保姆… |
[39:24] | no bedtimes… | 没有睡觉时间… |
[39:25] | no frowny faces… | 没有怨妇脸… |
[39:27] | no bushy mustaches… | 没有大胡子… |
[39:29] | and no negativity of any kind. | 也没有悲观情绪 |
[39:31] | You just said the word “no” like a thousand times. | 你说”不”说了有一千遍了吧 |
[39:33] | And there’s also no consistency. | 也不需要前后一致 |
[39:36] | I hate this place. | 我讨厌这里 |
[39:38] | Any idea is a good idea… | 所有的主意都是好主意… |
[39:40] | except the not happy ones. | 除了不开心的主意 |
[39:42] | Those you push down deep inside… | 那些在你内心深处… |
[39:44] | where you’ll never, ever, ever ever…find them. | 你永远 永远都不会发现的… 主意 |
[39:49] | Your fellow MasterBuilders are gathered in the Dog. | 你们的积木大师朋友们已经在汪星人大厅里集合了 |
[39:52] | The what? | 什么大厅? |
[39:56] | Ah! Is that Superman? | 啊 那是超人? |
[39:59] | Girl, what are you doing? | 嗨 美女 你今天打算做什么? |
[40:00] | – Hey, Superman! – Oh, hey. What’s up? | – 嘿 超人 – 噢 嗨 最近如何? |
[40:02] | – Lantern. Green Lantern. – Yeah, yeah. | – 你好 我是绿灯侠 – 赞啊 你好 |
[40:04] | You wanna sit together at the meeting? | 你想在开会的时候坐我旁边吗? |
[40:06] | Um, I have to go back to Krypton. | 我该回氪星去了 |
[40:08] | Didn’t Krypton blow up? | 氪星不是已经爆炸了吗? |
[40:10] | My fellow MasterBuilders, including but not limited to… | 亲爱的积木大师们 包括但不限于… |
[40:13] | Robin Hood, Mermaid Lady… | 罗宾汉 美人鱼… |
[40:14] | Gandalf… | 甘道夫… |
[40:15] | Swamp Creature… | 沼泽里来的生物… |
[40:16] | – 1980-something Space Guy… – Hello! | – 80年代的宇航员… – 你好 |
[40:18] | 2002 NBA All-Stars… | 2002年NBA全明星球队… |
[40:20] | – and Wonder Woman. – Unh! | – 还有神奇女侠 – 哎哟 |
[40:22] | You have traveled far to be here for a moment of great import. | 我们已经来到了这个历史性的时刻 |
[40:25] | We have learned… | 我们发现… |
[40:26] | that Lord Business plans to unleash… | 邪恶领主正在计划把… |
[40:29] | a fully weaponized Kragle… | 克拉格当做武器… |
[40:30] | on Taco Tuesday to end the world as we know it. | 来摧毁我们的世界 就在墨西哥卷饼星期二 |
[40:36] | Please, calm yourselves. | 请各位冷静一下 |
[40:37] | Green Ninja… | 绿忍者… |
[40:38] | Milhouse… | 米尔豪斯… |
[40:39] | Nice Vampire… | 高贵的吸血鬼… |
[40:40] | Michelangelo, Michelangelo… | 米开朗基罗 迈克朗奇罗… |
[40:41] | and Cleopatra. | 还有埃及艳后 |
[40:42] | There is yet one hope. | 我们还有希望 |
[40:44] | The Special has arisen. | 救世主已经出现 |
[40:48] | Have the young man step forward. | 让这个年轻人走上前来 |
[40:50] | As you wish, Dubbledore. | 如你所愿 荡布利多 |
[40:51] | I’m Gandalf! | 我是甘道夫 |
[40:52] | – It’s pronounced “Dumbledore.” – Dubbadore? | – 应该念做”邓布利多” – 荡布利多? |
[40:54] | No, “Dumbledore.” | 不对 是”邓布利多” |
[40:56] | Thought you said “Dubbadore.” | 你自己说是”荡布利多”的 |
[40:57] | Vitruvius! | 维特长老 |
[40:58] | You gotta write that down. I’m not gonna remember any of it. | 好吧 不说这个了 反正我也记不住 |
[41:00] | But here we go. | 但现在开始 |
[41:03] | The Special will now give an eloquent speech. | 救世主现在要给大家来演讲 |
[41:11] | Go ahead, man. You got this. | 来吧 孩子 你能做到的 |
[41:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:22] | Hello. I’m Emmet. | 你们好 我是艾米特 |
[41:24] | Oh, and this is the Piece of Resistance. | 噢 还有 这就是反抗法宝 |
[41:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[41:38] | Well, uh, I know that I, for one… | 呃 嗯 我知道 这对于我… |
[41:41] | very excited to work with you guys… | 很高兴能够跟你们合作… |
[41:43] | to get into the Octan Tower, find the Kragle… | 一起去奥坦塔上 找到克拉格… |
[41:45] | and put this thing on the thing. | 然后把反抗法宝盖在上面 |
[41:48] | And I know it’s going to be really hard, but… | 我知道这非常困难 但是… |
[41:50] | “Really hard”? | 非常困难? |
[41:53] | Wiping ye bum with a hook for a hand is really hard. | 用你的钩子手来擦屁股才叫困难 |
[41:57] | This be impossible. | 这明明是不可能的 |
[41:58] | The last time we tried to storm Lord Business’ office… | 上次我试图入侵邪恶领主的办公楼… |
[42:02] | we used every plan we could conceive. | 我们用尽了所有能想到的方式 |
[42:04] | The result was a massacre too terrible to speak of. | 结果整个就是一大灾难 |
[42:08] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[42:09] | The name be Metal Beard. | 我是金属胡子 |
[42:11] | And I’ll tell you me tale of woe. | 我来告诉你 我的悲伤故事 |
[42:14] | Oh, great, here we go again. | 噢 好的 又来了 |
[42:16] | I arrived at the foot of the Tower… | 我和我的”齐心协力积木大师”小组… |
[42:18] | with me hearty MasterBuilder crew… | 来到奥坦塔的脚下… |
[42:21] | only to find the Kragle was all the way up on the infinityeth floor… | 然后发现克拉格原来放在塔的最高那层… |
[42:25] | guarded by a robot army… | 那由机械军队把守… |
[42:28] | and security measures of every kind imaginable: | 还有你能想象到的各种安全措施 |
[42:32] | Lasers… | 激光… |
[42:34] | sharks… | 鲨鱼… |
[42:35] | laser sharks… | 激光鲨鱼… |
[42:38] | overbearing assistants… | 傲慢的秘书… |
[42:40] | and strange, dangerous relics… | 还有一些危险的东西… |
[42:43] | that entrap… | 比如说创可贴… |
[42:44] | snap… | 订书机… |
[42:44] | and zap. | 还有电池 |
[42:46] | And there be a mysterious room called the Think Tank. | 还有一间神秘的房间 叫做思想牢笼 |
[42:51] | I barely made it out of that room with just me head! | 我想尽了所有办法从那个房间逃出来 |
[42:56] | And organs. | 还有我的器官们 |
[42:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:59] | I had to replace every part of my once-strapping… | 我不得不把每一部分都换掉 以此来拼凑出… |
[43:02] | virile pirate body… | 我完美的海盗身体… |
[43:04] | with this useless hunk of garbage ye see before ye. | 用的就是你所看到的这些垃圾 |
[43:08] | So if ye think it’d be a good idea to return… | 所以如果你觉得回到那个被抛弃的地方… |
[43:12] | to that forsaken place special… | 是一个好主意的话… |
[43:14] | what idea have ye that be better than the ideas of 100… | 那你的主意比我们其他积木大师兄弟们的… |
[43:18] | of our fallen MasterBuilder brothers? | 主意又好在哪里呢? |
[43:21] | Well, uh… | 呃 嗯… |
[43:23] | Well, technically I’m not exactly a MasterBuilder yet. | 实际上 我还不是积木大师 |
[43:26] | What? | 什么? |
[43:29] | Please! Everyone! Please! | 各位 请冷静一下 |
[43:32] | Rubbish! | 垃圾 |
[43:33] | Yes, it’s true. | 没错 是真的 |
[43:35] | I may not be a MasterBuilder. | 也许我不是个积木大师 |
[43:38] | I may not have a lot of experience… | 我可能没有很多经验… |
[43:40] | fighting or leading or coming up with plans. | 来战斗 来领导大家 或者是想出计划 |
[43:44] | Or having ideas in general. | 或者给大家出主意 |
[43:46] | In fact, I’m not all that smart. | 事实上 我并没有那么聪明 |
[43:50] | And I’m not what you’d call a “creative type.” | 我也不是你们所说的”创造性的人才” |
[43:54] | Plus… | 另外… |
[43:55] | generally unskilled. | 我也没有很强的能力 |
[43:58] | Also… | 我也… |
[44:00] | scared and cowardly. | 很胆小怕事 |
[44:03] | I know what you’re thinking: | 我知道你们在想什么 |
[44:05] | “He is the least qualified person in the world to lead us.” | “他是世界上最不配领导我们的人” |
[44:11] | And you are right. | 你们是对的 |
[44:13] | This is supposed to make us feel better? | 你觉得这就能让我们好过了? |
[44:16] | No, there was about to be a “but.” | 本来这里还应该有个”但是”的 |
[44:18] | – You’re a butt! – Yes. | – 你就是那个”但是” – 是啊 |
[44:20] | You all be on your own! | 你们只能靠自己了 |
[44:23] | I be leaving this lost cause! | 我先走一步了 |
[44:28] | Why are you leaving? | 你们为什么要走? |
[44:29] | A house divided against itself would be better than this. | 一个充满分歧的房间 都比这里好 |
[44:33] | Abraham Lincoln! | 亚伯拉罕 林肯 |
[44:35] | You bring your space chair right back here! | 把你的太空飞椅开回来 |
[44:37] | Come on, guys! | 各位 振作起来 |
[44:39] | We can still do this. Right? | 我们还是可以成功的 对吧? |
[44:42] | You’re not even a bit special. | 你一点也不像救世主 |
[44:44] | Well, you were right about him being a ding-dong. | 对啊 你说的没错 他一事无成 |
[44:47] | You’re a huge disappointment. | 你就是一大悲剧 |
[44:49] | Get him out of here. I don’t wanna look at him. | 滚出去 我不想在这见到你 |
[44:55] | Well, at least it can’t get any worse. | 好吧 至少已经不能再坏了 |
[45:00] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[45:04] | It’s the Orb of Tee-ti-list! | 我们被入侵了 |
[45:07] | Ruh-roh. It’s the bad guys. | 噢吼 坏人来咯 |
[45:10] | Whoa. How did he…? | 哇噢 他们是怎么… |
[45:11] | Go! Run! Come on, everyone! Protect The Special. | 快跑 快来 各位 保护救世主 |
[45:14] | What’s that on his ankle? | 他脚踝上是什么东西? |
[45:17] | It’s a tracking device. | 是追踪器 |
[45:20] | Take the MasterBuilders prisoner. | 把他们抓回去关起来 |
[45:21] | Oh, he led them right to us. | 噢 这不是个好主意 |
[45:22] | Guys, no, no, no. It’s not my fault. | 各位 不 不 这不是我的错 |
[45:25] | You are the worst leader I’ve ever seen. To the Batmobile! | 你是我见过最差的领袖 蝙蝠车 |
[45:30] | Dang it. | 我顶你啊 |
[45:31] | To the invisible jet! | 去隐形战机 |
[45:34] | – Dang it! – Every man for himself. | – 我顶你啊 – 大家都自保吧 |
[45:36] | No, we must protect the Piece. | 不 我们要保护反抗法宝 |
[45:38] | Shaq, do you know what time… | 大鲨鱼 你知道现在是什么… |
[45:39] | – it is? – It’s game time. | – 时间吗?- 游戏时间 |
[45:44] | Y’all ready for this? | 准备好接招吧 |
[45:48] | Oh, no! They were ready for that. | 噢 不 他们有备而来 |
[45:50] | It didn’t break! | 它居然没散架 |
[45:51] | Because it’s Kragled. Machine gum! | 因为是用胶水粘起来的 机关枪 |
[45:54] | Fire! | 开火 |
[45:55] | No! | 不 |
[45:57] | Aah! I can’t move! | 啊哈 我不能动了 |
[45:58] | Don’t worry, Superman. | 别怕 超人 |
[45:59] | – I’ll get you out of there. – No! Don’t! | – 我来救你出去 – 别 别过来 |
[46:01] | Aah! Oh, my gosh. My hands are stuck. My legs are stuck as well. | 啊哈 我的天 我的手被粘住了 腿也被粘住了 |
[46:05] | I super hate you. | 我恨死你了 |
[46:07] | – Ow! You’re pulling my torso off. – Babe… | – 喔 你正把我拆散呢 – 阿蝙… |
[46:10] | help me get him out of here. | 帮我把他救出去 |
[46:11] | I said “every man for himself.” | 我说了”大家各自保重” |
[46:13] | Hey, you gotta be there for me. | 嘿 你应该帮助我的 |
[46:18] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[46:20] | Fine. Fine. Fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[46:21] | – I need you to have a better attitude. – I have a great… | – 我希望你下次态度好一点 – 我态度… |
[46:23] | – attitude. – Ouch. | – 很好 – 哎唷 |
[46:25] | The Special’s in the northwest quadrant. | 救世主在东北角 |
[46:27] | We’ve got him cornered. | 我们已经包围他了 |
[46:30] | Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. | 哎哟 哎哟 |
[46:30] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪了? |
[46:36] | Oh, no! | 噢 不 |
[46:37] | They’ve hit our silly cloud stabilizers! | 他们有强力的武器 |
[46:39] | Let’s go! We need to get Emmet out of here. | 快来 我们要把艾米特带出去 |
[46:41] | – Can’t we build something? – Hey! I’m Ben. But you can call me Benny. | – 我们能造点什么吗?- 我是本 你也可叫我本尼 |
[46:45] | I can build a spaceship. Watch. | 我能造宇宙飞船 看啊 |
[46:46] | Spaceship, spaceship, spaceship Spaceship, spaceship | 飞船 飞船 飞船啊 飞船啊 |
[46:48] | No! You can’t. The skies are surrounded. | 不 这个不行 敌人的飞机已经包围了我们 |
[46:51] | That’s okay. I didn’t really wanna build a spaceship anyway. That’s cool. | 好吧 其实我也没想造宇宙飞船的 没关系了 |
[46:54] | Where can we go where we can’t be found? | 我们要去哪里才能不被发现呢? |
[46:56] | Maybe we could go underwater? | 也许我们能到水下去 |
[46:58] | What if we went underwater? | 我们去水下怎么样? |
[47:00] | Great idea, babe! | 宝贝 好主意 |
[47:01] | Thank you, Batman. Your ideas are the best. | 多谢 蝙蝠侠 你的主意最棒了 |
[47:03] | But I just said that. | 刚才明明是我说的 |
[47:04] | – We could build a submarine. – A Bat-Submarine, patent pending. | – 我们可以造一艘潜艇 – 蝙蝠潜艇 专利申请中 |
[47:07] | With rainbows! | 有彩虹 |
[47:08] | And dream catchers, in case we take a nap. | 还有睡袋 以防我们要小憩一下 |
[47:10] | Like an underwater spaceship! | 还有宇宙飞船 |
[47:12] | But you can’t build all of them at once. | 但你们不能同时造这么多啊 |
[47:13] | Ready? Break. | 准备好了吗?开始 |
[47:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:16] | These are the colors I need: Blue razzleberry and sour apple! | 这些都是我需要的颜色 蓝色覆盆子 还有酸苹果 |
[47:19] | If anybody has black parts, I need them, okay? | 如果谁有黑色的积木 麻烦给我 好吗? |
[47:21] | I only work in black. | 我只喜欢黑色 |
[47:23] | And sometimes, very, very dark gray. | 有时候 也可以是很深的灰色 |
[47:25] | – Use the yellow bricks! – Hey, guys, can I help? | – 用黄色的积木 – 嘿 伙计 需要帮忙吗? |
[47:26] | – No! It has to be this way! – No, I need that! | – 不 应该是这样的 – 不 我需要那些 |
[47:28] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[47:29] | Anyone know what this is, and do you need it? | 有人知道这是什么吗?你要这个? |
[47:32] | I think we could use wings and rocket boosters. | 我想我们可以用翅膀 火箭喷射器 |
[47:34] | Ew. Get your retro space stuff out of my area. | 呃 可以 但你的东西占了我的地盘了 |
[47:35] | You guys, hey, just tell me exactly what to do. And how to do it. | 嘿 告诉我到底该做什么?怎么做? |
[47:39] | Emmet, don’t worry about what the others are doing. | 艾米特 不用管其他人在做什么 |
[47:42] | You must embrace what is special about you! | 你需要发现自己与众不同的地方 |
[47:55] | There he is! | 他在那里 |
[47:56] | All units, attack the sub! | 所有人 攻击潜艇 |
[48:02] | Emmet, get in here! | 艾米特 进来 |
[48:09] | Stop him! Stop him! Don’t let him… | 阻止他们 干掉他们 别让他们… |
[48:11] | get to the water! | 进入水里去 |
[48:13] | Dive, dive, dive! Everybody in! | 俯冲 俯冲 所有人都进来 |
[48:14] | We’re going under! | 我们即将沉下了 |
[48:32] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[48:54] | My home. | 我的家园 |
[48:57] | It’s gone. | 全没了 |
[49:02] | I feel something inside. | 我感觉到自己的体内有一种 |
[49:05] | It’s like the opposite of happiness. | 和快乐相反的情绪 |
[49:08] | I must stay positive. | 我需要保持乐观 |
[49:14] | Ah. Bubble gums. | 哈 泡泡糖 |
[49:17] | Butterflies. | 蝴蝶 |
[49:23] | Cotton candy. | 棉花糖 |
[49:25] | Gosh, I’m so sorry, Unikitty. | 我很抱歉 独角喵 |
[49:29] | Do you want to sit down and talk about it? | 你想坐下来谈谈这件事吗? |
[49:32] | What the heck is that? | 这他妈是个啥玩意? |
[49:36] | It’s a double-decker couch. | 这是双层沙发 |
[49:38] | Which seemed like a good idea at the time… | 虽然那时看起来是个不错的主意… |
[49:40] | but I now realize it’s not super helpful. | 但我知道 它其实没什么用的 |
[49:44] | But, you know, it has cup holders. | 但是 要知道 它有杯托 |
[49:46] | Seats flip up with coolers underneath. | 坐垫下面还有冷却器 |
[49:50] | You are so disappointing on so many levels. | 你真的是太让人失望了 方方面面都是 |
[49:53] | – Why are my pants cold and wet? – Ew. | – 为什么我的裤子又冷又湿?- 呃 |
[49:56] | Uh… | 嗯… |
[49:59] | Hull breach. | 船体裂了 |
[50:00] | The walls are crying! | 有水进来了 |
[50:01] | We’re coming apart at the seams! | 我们要沉没了 |
[50:04] | This is not how Batman dies. | 这不是蝙蝠侠应有的死法 |
[50:07] | Emmet! | 艾米特 |
[50:08] | – Hold on, hold on! – Wyldstyle! | – 坚持住 坚持 – 小蛮女 |
[50:12] | Deep breath! Deep breath, everybod…! | 深呼吸 深呼吸 各位… |
[50:32] | Micro-managers, what’s going on down there? | 机器经理们 下面发生了什么? |
[50:36] | Scanning submarine wreckage. | 扫描潜艇残骸中 |
[50:39] | No survivors detected. | 没有检测到幸存者 |
[50:41] | Scuba cops, dredge the entire ocean if you have to. | 小的们 搜寻整片海域 |
[50:44] | We have got to find that Piece. | 无论如何也要找反抗法宝 |
[50:47] | Let’s get these prisoners back to Lord Business… | 让我们快点把这个给解决了吧… |
[50:49] | and give him the good news. | 给邪恶领主带回去好消息 |
[50:50] | The Special is no more. | 救世主已经不在了 |
[50:57] | Hello, everybody! | 大家好 |
[50:59] | Superman. Wonder Woman, I had no idea you’d be here. | 超人 神奇女侠 我还不知道你也来了 |
[51:02] | Mr. Shaquille O’Neal. | 沙奎尔 奥尼尔先生 |
[51:04] | Greetings, all! | 各位好啊 |
[51:06] | Welcome to my Think Tank. | 欢迎来到我的思想牢笼 |
[51:08] | Help us! | 救命 |
[51:10] | All the MasterBuilders you’ve captured over the years… | 这些年来你抓走的积木大师们… |
[51:13] | you’ve brought them here. | 都被你关在了这里 |
[51:14] | You’re a very perceptive person, Superman. | 你还挺聪明的嘛 超人 |
[51:17] | They come up with all the instructions for everything in the universe. | 他们想出了世界上所有东西的规则与标准 |
[51:20] | Robots! | 机器人 |
[51:21] | No! No! Grr! | 不 不要 |
[51:28] | Can’t get much worse than this. | 总不会还有比这个更糟的吧 |
[51:30] | – Uh, hello, neighbor. – Oh, no. | – 你好啊 邻居 – 噢 不是吧 |
[51:32] | It’s Green Lantern. | 我是绿灯侠 |
[51:33] | Oh, my gosh, we’re roommates! How crazy is that? | 我的天 我们现在是室友了 真是疯狂啊 |
[51:37] | Does anyone have some Kryptonite that they could give me? | 请问有谁有氪石能给我一些吗? |
[51:40] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where is The Special? | 哇噢 哇噢 救世主哪去了? |
[51:43] | The Special and the Piece of Resistance are at the bottom of the ocean. | 救世主和反抗法宝都已经沉入大海喂了鱼了 |
[51:46] | Wait, are you telling me you don’t have him? | 等等 你是说你没抓到他? |
[51:48] | Sir, my scuba team is looking for his remains as we speak. | 大人 我的搜查队正打捞他的残骸 像我们所说那样 |
[51:52] | Bad Cop, he could still be alive! The Piece could still be out there. | 坏警察 他还可能活着 法宝很可能还在那 |
[51:56] | The only remnant of The Special was a double-decker couch. | 那个救世主唯一的作品是一个双层沙发 |
[52:00] | Wait, hold on. | 等一等 |
[52:02] | A double-decker couch? | 一个双层沙发? |
[52:04] | Yes, sir. | 是的 大人 |
[52:05] | Really? So it’s like a bunk-bed couch? Is that what it’s like? | 真的?所以就像是把上下铺变成了沙发? |
[52:09] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪啊 |
[52:10] | If you’re sitting in the top middle… | 如果你坐在上层… |
[52:12] | how are you gonna get down without climbing over someone? | 那你要怎么样下来啊? |
[52:14] | If you’re sitting on the bottom and you’re watching TV… | 如果你坐在下层 并且在看电视… |
[52:17] | are you gonna have to watch through a bunch of dangling legs? | 那你岂不是会看到坐在上面的人垂下来的腿吗? |
[52:20] | Who’s gonna want to sit on the bottom? | 那谁会想坐在下层呢? |
[52:22] | It is literally the most useless idea I have ever heard. | 这真是我所听过的最没用的主意 |
[52:30] | – Well, we’re still alive. – Yeah! | – 好吧 我们还活着 – 太好了 |
[52:33] | Heh. The double-decker couch. | 啊 双层沙发 |
[52:35] | It wasn’t totally pointless after all. | 到头来它果然不是没用的 |
[52:37] | It’s the one thing that stayed together. | 这是唯一没散架的东西 |
[52:39] | I always believed in you, Emmet. | 我一直都相信你 艾米特 |
[52:41] | I don’t mean to spoil the party, but does anyone else notice… | 我并不是想破坏气氛 但是有人注意到… |
[52:44] | we’re stuck in the middle of the ocean on this couch? | 我们被困在了无边无际的大海中间吗? |
[52:47] | I mean, it’s not like a big gigantic ship… | 意思是 听起来就像有一艘巨大的船… |
[52:49] | is gonna come out of nowhere and save us… | 正在过来这边来营救我们… |
[52:51] | My gosh! | 噢 天啊 |
[52:56] | Avast, mateys! | 嗨 各位 |
[53:05] | Metal Beard, I thought you said we were a lost cause! | 金属胡子 我还以为你抛下我们走了呢 |
[53:08] | Ye are! | 才不会 |
[53:09] | Did ye not hear me whole story… | 你们有没有好好听我讲故事啊? |
[53:11] | circumscribing the folly of this whole enterprise? | 那个围绕着娱乐性的悲惨故事 |
[53:15] | Well, it’s kind of hard not to hear when you’re yelling everything. | 好了 你疯狂大喊 我们什么也听不进去 |
[53:17] | So why did you come back? | 那你为什么回来了呢? |
[53:19] | This be-doubled land couch. | 为了这个双层沙发 |
[53:23] | I watched Lord Business’ forces completely overlook it. | 我发现邪恶领主的手下完全没注意到它 |
[53:27] | Which means we need more ideas like it! | 这就意味着我们需要更多这样的创意 |
[53:29] | Oh, thank you. | 噢 多谢 |
[53:30] | Ideas so dumb and bad… | 各种又烂又蠢的主意… |
[53:32] | that no one would ever think they could possibly be useful. | 没人会觉得有一点用处的那种 |
[53:36] | Oh. Thank you. | 还是谢谢了 |
[53:38] | So, Special, what do we do? | 那么 救世主 我们现在怎么办? |
[53:44] | Uh… | 嗯… |
[53:47] | Well… | 好吧… |
[53:48] | what’s the last thing Lord Business expects MasterBuilders will do? | 邪恶领主认为积木大师们 最不可能做的事情是什么? |
[53:53] | Build a spaceship? | 造一艘太空飞船? |
[53:53] | Kill a chicken? | 杀掉一只鸡? |
[53:54] | Marry a marshmallow. | 嫁给棉花糖 |
[53:55] | Why, this: | 为什么 这样 |
[53:56] | How you gonna keep ’em down on the farm? | 你在农场是怎么样让他们冷静的? |
[54:00] | No! It’s follow the instructions. | 不是 是遵守规则 |
[54:04] | – Don’t like that. – Sounds weird. | – 我不喜欢规矩 – 听起来很怪 |
[54:06] | Now, listen. Wait, listen. | 现在 听着 等下 听我说 |
[54:10] | Guys, you’re all so talented and imaginative. | 伙伴们 你们都是天才 富有想象力 |
[54:14] | But you can’t work together as a team. | 但你们不懂得团队合作 |
[54:18] | I’m just a construction worker. | 我只是个建筑工人 |
[54:20] | But when I had a plan and we were all working together… | 但当我有个计划的时候 如果我们能齐心协力… |
[54:24] | I mean, we could build a skyscraper. | 意味着 我们就能盖出摩天大楼 |
[54:28] | Now, you’re MasterBuilders. | 你们都是积木大师 |
[54:31] | Just imagine what could happen if you did that. | 想象一下你们相互合作的结果 |
[54:37] | You could save the universe. | 你们能够拯救全世界 |
[54:39] | Well said, Emmet. Well said. | 说的好 艾米特 很好 |
[54:42] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[54:43] | She be a fine speech there, laddie. | 他讲的很好啊 各位伙计 |
[54:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[54:49] | Somebody get me some markers… | 谁能给我一些记号笔? |
[54:53] | some construction paper… | 一些建筑图纸… |
[54:57] | and some glitter glue! | 还有一些闪光胶 |
[55:03] | I call this: | 我称其为 |
[55:04] | “Emmet’s plan to get inside the Tower… | “艾米特计划之潜入奥坦塔”… |
[55:06] | put the Piece of Resistance on the Kragle… | “把反抗法宝盖在克拉格上”… |
[55:08] | and save the world.” | “然后拯救全世界” |
[55:10] | I’ve built a hundred just like them back in the city. | 我在城里已经建造了成百上千个符合规矩的大楼 |
[55:12] | If we can just get in, I know where the air ducts and wiring are located. | 只要我们能想办法靠近 |
[55:15] | I can get us anywhere. | 我可以带你们去大楼里的任何一个地方 |
[55:16] | How will we get inside? | 我们直接进去怎么样? |
[55:18] | In a spaceship. | 我们坐飞船进去 |
[55:19] | – Spaceship! Ha, ha! – Great idea. A Bat-Spaceship. | – 宇宙飞船 哈哈 – 好主意 蝙蝠飞船 |
[55:22] | No, they’re expecting us to show up… | 不 他们就等着我们… |
[55:25] | in a Bat-Spaceship, or a pirate spaceship or a rainbow-sparkle spaceship. | 开着蝙蝠飞船 或者是海盗飞船 或者是闪亮飞船冲进去 |
[55:28] | One of those sounds awesome to me. | 我觉得其中一个非常好 |
[55:30] | My idea is to build a spaceship… | 我的主意是造一艘… |
[55:32] | that’s exactly like all the other Octan delivery spaceships. | 和奥坦公司的运输飞船一模一样的飞船 |
[55:35] | So not the special spaceship that I’m building for all of you right now? | 所以不是我现在在造的这种宇宙飞船? |
[55:38] | Sorry, Benny. Maybe next time. | 抱歉 本尼 也许下次吧 |
[55:40] | Ooh, you’re really letting the oxygen out of my tank here. | 噢啊 你让我在这里感到不能呼吸了 |
[55:44] | Yeah, but according to your precious instructions… | 是的 但是根据你的指导手册说… |
[55:46] | this ship needs a hyperdrive. | 这艘飞船还需要个超级推进器 |
[55:48] | We don’t have that part. | 我们没有这个部件 |
[55:49] | Maybe we could find one! | 也许我们可以找一个 |
[55:50] | What do you think, a spaceship is just gonna appear out of the blue? | 你在想什么?难道就会有一艘太空飞船凭空出现在这? |
[55:53] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吧? |
[55:54] | The same thing! | 又是这样 |
[56:00] | – Chewie! – Mm! | – 楚巴卡 – 嗯 |
[56:01] | We’re supposed to be halfway to Naboo for a sweet party! | 我们本来应该在 去往聚会的路上 |
[56:04] | This hyperdrive keeps malfunctioning… | 但是咱们的超级推进器一直都不好好工作… |
[56:06] | taking us to loser systems like this. | 居然把我们把我们带来这种低级的星球 |
[56:08] | Captain Solo, we must go. | 索罗舰长 我们该走了 |
[56:10] | You know how perturbed I get if we are not punctual. | 要知道 如果我们迟到 会带来什么骚乱 |
[56:12] | The Droid’s right. Let’s roll. | 机器人说得对 我们走 |
[56:13] | Now hold on, Han. | 等一下 汉 |
[56:15] | This might be the right galaxy after all. | 这也许就是对的星系 |
[56:18] | Because I see a heavenly body. | 因为这里有美丽的妹子 |
[56:20] | Ooh, whoa, I have a boyfriend. And it is super serious. Right, babe? | 噢 我已经有男朋友了 他很厉害 是吧 宝贝? |
[56:24] | – Of course it’s serious. – Yeah! | – 那是必须的 – 是啊 |
[56:26] | – Got room for just one dude? – Whoa! Babe! | – 你们飞船上还有多余的位置吗?- 我去 亲爱的 |
[56:28] | If he’s a cool dude like you. | 对于像你这样的酷的人 当然有位置了 |
[56:30] | You’re trying to bail on us! | 你是要抛下我们了吗? |
[56:31] | I’m not trying to bail! | 我不是要抛下你们 |
[56:32] | You asked them if you could go with them on their party ship! | 你明明就是想坐上他们的派对飞船 跟他们一起走 |
[56:34] | That thing is filled with bon vivants. | 派对听起来很欢乐啊 |
[56:36] | You speak French now? | 你怎么改说法语了? |
[56:37] | Babe, look, if this relationship is ever gonna work between us… | 宝贝 听着 如果我们的关系是一段健康的关系… |
[56:40] | I need to feel free to party… | 那我就应该有自己的自由… |
[56:42] | with a bunch of strangers whenever I feel like it. | 来选择和一帮陌生人去派对 |
[56:44] | What? | 什么? |
[56:45] | Babe! | 宝贝 |
[56:47] | I will text you. | 我会给你发信息的 |
[56:49] | Where’d you get that sweet space cape, brother? | 来尝尝这个美味的太空蛋糕吧 兄弟 |
[56:53] | It’s party time! | 派对时间到了 |
[56:56] | Babe? | 宝贝? |
[57:06] | Wyldstyle, you’re such an amazing person. | 小蛮女 你是个很棒的人 |
[57:10] | And, you know, if Batman can’t see that, then he’s just… | 然而 要知道 如果蝙蝠侠看不到你的好… |
[57:14] | Well, he’s just as blind as a guy… | 那么 他就是瞎了眼… |
[57:19] | whose eyes stopped working. | 就像那些看不到东西的人一样 |
[57:22] | And I’m gonna tell you something: | 让我来说句公道点的话吧 |
[57:24] | Batman is the worst person I’ve ever met. | 蝙蝠侠是我见过的最讨厌的人 |
[57:27] | – Need a hyperdrive? – No way. | – 需要超级推进器吗?- 不是吧 |
[57:29] | – Babe! – I knew it! I knew that. | – 宝贝 – 我懂 我知道的 |
[57:31] | You really had me there! | 我就知道你不会走的 |
[57:32] | Those guys were so lame. All they did was play space checkers. | 那几个哥们太傻了 他们就只会下下太空棋而已 |
[57:35] | Plus, it turns out the hairy one’s a dude. | 包括那个 毛发浓密的蠢货 |
[57:37] | And the metal one too. All dudes. | 还有那个机器人 都是笨瓜 |
[57:39] | But won’t they notice their hyperdrive is missing? | 但是如果他们发现超级推进器被偷了会怎样呢? |
[57:41] | Come on, Chewie, hit the hyperdrive. | 来吧 楚巴卡 启动超级推进器 |
[57:47] | Nah, they’ll be fine. | 呐 他们不会有事的 |
[57:52] | Step one | 第一步 |
[57:53] | All right, we need a red four-piece unit over at the… | 好了 我们需要四个红色部件来组合… |
[57:57] | Unikitty… | 独角喵… |
[57:57] | you’re supposed to follow the instructions, remember? | 要遵守指引的规矩噢 记得吗? |
[58:01] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[58:02] | Ugh, this gives me the jeebies. | 啊 这些规矩真是烦死了 |
[58:03] | What do I even…? I can’t…! | 我 我做不到啊… |
[58:08] | Nice! | 真棒 |
[58:10] | Step Two | 第二步 |
[58:11] | We pilot the ship to the service entrance… | 我们混在进入公司的飞船里… |
[58:12] | so we can get past the dangerous… | 这样就能安全通过危险的… |
[58:14] | but also kind of cool… | 这里真是好酷啊… |
[58:16] | laser gate. | 激光门 |
[58:18] | Space ID. | 请出示身份证明 |
[58:19] | I have a drive-on. | 我有驾驶执照的 |
[58:20] | Who are you here to see? | 你们两个来找谁? |
[58:22] | I’m here to see Your Butt. | 我们是来找”你的屁股”的 |
[58:23] | Is that last name “Butt,” first name “Your,” or is it…? | “屁股” 这个是你们的姓还是名? |
[58:26] | Oh, my gosh! | 噢 我的天啊 |
[58:30] | Pow. Wham. Ka-zap. | 扔 中啊 我顶你个肺 |
[58:37] | First try! | 酷毙了 |
[58:39] | Step three: We break into Lord Business’ office… | 第三步 我们潜入邪恶领主的办公楼… |
[58:42] | and we’ll plunder his collection of relics for disguises. | 并且用他收藏的宝物来伪装自己 |
[58:46] | Step four: | 第四步 |
[58:47] | Benny and Metal Beard… | 本尼和金属胡子… |
[58:48] | will sneak their way into the master control room. | 偷偷地潜入控制中心去 |
[58:50] | Motion sensors triggered in Sector 12. | 动作感应系统发现12区有人潜入 |
[58:52] | 10-4. 10-4 | |
[58:54] | Uh-oh. | 噢 呵 |
[58:59] | – Are you thinking what I’m thinking? – Oh! | – 你想的和我一样吗?- 噢 |
[59:01] | Do it. | 来吧 |
[59:07] | Metal Beard, that was awesome! | 金属胡子 你太厉害了 |
[59:08] | First law of the sea… | 海上的规矩 第一条… |
[59:10] | never place your rear end on a pirate’s face. | 千万别用屁股对着海盗的脸 |
[59:14] | Once inside, they’ll use their technical know-how… | 你们进去之后 就操作电脑来解除… |
[59:16] | to disable the Kragle shield. | 克拉格的保护屏障 |
[59:17] | I am the computer. | 我是计算机 |
[59:19] | Cool! Talking computer. | 酷啊 会说话的电脑 |
[59:21] | Please disable the shield systems. | 请关闭屏障系统 |
[59:24] | Of course. | 好的 |
[59:26] | There are no movies in your area with that title. | 没有找到与你所说的名字相符的电影 |
[59:29] | Step five | 第五步 |
[59:31] | Vitruvius will provide lookout and make sure we’re not being followed. | 维特长老为我们望风 保证我们没有被跟踪 |
[59:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[59:35] | Step six: Batman and Unikitty go into the boardroom… | 第六步 蝙蝠侠和独角喵去会议室… |
[59:38] | to make one last change to Lord Business’ plan. | 来改变邪恶领主的计划 |
[59:40] | I move that we freeze the universe. Can I get a second on that? | 我提议我们把整个宇宙都粘住 有人有不同意见吗? |
[59:43] | I second. | 我有不同意见 |
[59:44] | Bruce Wayne, CEO of Wayne Enterprises. | 韦恩集团的董事长 布鲁斯 韦恩 |
[59:47] | Bruce Wayne? Uh, who’s that? | 布鲁斯韦恩?这是谁啊? |
[59:50] | Sounds like a cool guy. | 听起来挺酷的 |
[59:54] | We’d like to invest in your company. | 我们想要投资你的公司 |
[59:55] | Your weapon to control the universe sounds super sweet… | 你的超级武器计划听起来非常不错… |
[59:58] | – I must say. – It is, indeed, super sweet. | – 我必须这样说 – 它的确很棒 |
[1:00:01] | Cool. What kind of sound system does it have? | 酷 那它有什么声音系统吗? |
[1:00:03] | Uh, sound system? Well, I mean, we have an iPod Shuffle. | 声音系统?呃 我们有 iPod和Shuffle |
[1:00:06] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[1:00:08] | You’re telling me you have a machine to control the universe… | 你是说你有一个能够毁灭世界的武器… |
[1:00:10] | and you can’t listen to tunes in surround sound? | 但它却不能用来听音乐吗? |
[1:00:12] | Embarrassing. | 真是丢脸啊 |
[1:00:13] | Well, I mean… | 呃 我们… |
[1:00:14] | we need to get that done. I want eight-foot speakers. | 我们来解决这个问题 我要给他装上扬声器 |
[1:00:17] | Great call. | 好主意 |
[1:00:17] | Yeah, I want speakers that you can hug with your arms and your legs… | 好的 我要一个可以绑在胳膊和腿上的扬声器… |
[1:00:21] | and just feel the beat. | 然后感受节奏吧 |
[1:00:23] | Listen up! We need new instructions for a speaker system for the TAKOS. | 听着 我们需要你们做出扬声器的建筑图纸 |
[1:00:27] | We’ll never help. | 我们打死也不会帮你 |
[1:00:28] | Whatever you say, boss. | 你说什么我都做 老板 |
[1:00:30] | Then once the instructions are printed… | 等扬声器做好之后… |
[1:00:32] | Wyldstyle and I will enter the Kragle room… | 我和小蛮女就混进放克拉格的房间… |
[1:00:35] | place the thing on the other thing… | 把反抗法宝盖在克拉格上… |
[1:00:37] | and save the universe. | 拯救世界 |
[1:00:39] | Whoa, Whoa, whoa. Hey, I didn’t draw that. Is that me exploding? | 哇噢 嘿 这不是我画的啊 那个是我被炸飞了吗? |
[1:00:41] | Uh, I didn’t mention that earlier? | 呃 我之前没有提过吗? |
[1:00:43] | When you reunite the Piece with the Kragle, it might explode? | 当克拉格和反抗法宝结合的时候 有可能会爆炸? |
[1:00:46] | No! But it might not, right? | 没有啊 不过也有可能不爆炸 对吧? |
[1:00:49] | Sure, sure, sure. Let’s go with that. | 是的 是的 我们继续吧 |
[1:00:52] | Attention, everybody! Incoming speaker delivery! | 各位注意 扬声器送进来了 |
[1:01:03] | Ow! | 噢 |
[1:01:05] | Who are you two? | 你们俩是谁? |
[1:01:06] | We are transfers from downstairs. | 我们是楼下来的搬运工 |
[1:01:09] | – What? – Excuse me? | – 什么?- 再说一遍? |
[1:01:10] | Your robot voice sounds an awful lot like a human voice. | 你装机器人的声音一点也不像 |
[1:01:13] | Give me a break. I’ve never been a robot before. | 原谅我 我以前从来没扮过机器人 |
[1:01:15] | What do you mean? You have always been a robot! | 你瞎说什么呢?你一直都是机器人啊 |
[1:01:17] | No, no, no, do not listen to her. | 不不不 别听她乱讲 |
[1:01:19] | What are your robot serial numbers? | 你们的机器人序列号是多少? |
[1:01:28] | Everything is awesome | ∮ 一切妙不可言 ∮ |
[1:01:30] | No way. This is my jam. | 天哪 这是我最爱的歌 |
[1:01:32] | This is also my jam. | 也是我最爱的歌 |
[1:01:34] | Everything is awesome | ∮ 一切妙不可言 ∮ |
[1:01:36] | Everything is cool When you’re part of a team | ∮ 当你在团队里合作 一切都这么酷 ∮ |
[1:01:39] | – Needs great harmonies. – I don’t want to sing the song. I’m not… | – 我们得一起唱 – 我不想唱这首歌… |
[1:01:41] | Everything is awesome | ∮ 一切妙不可言 ∮ |
[1:01:44] | Everything is cool When you’re part of a team | ∮ 当你在团队里合作 一切都是这么酷 ∮ |
[1:01:48] | Everything is awesome | ∮ 一切都妙不可言 ∮ |
[1:01:50] | When we’re living our dream | ∮ 当你实现梦想 ∮ |
[1:01:54] | Quick, let’s go. | 快 我们走 |
[1:01:55] | Everything is awesome | ∮ 一切都妙不可言 ∮ |
[1:01:56] | Hmm, I thought you didn’t like that song. | 我还以为你不喜欢这首歌 |
[1:01:58] | I don’t. | 我的确不喜欢 |
[1:02:00] | Mm-hm. | 嗯 |
[1:02:02] | I know you put on this tough act… | 我知道你看起来很坚强… |
[1:02:04] | but I don’t think you’re as mean as you’re trying to seem. | 但你其实是刀子嘴豆腐心啊 |
[1:02:06] | I’m not mean. What are you talking about? | 我一点也不刻薄啊 你什么意思? |
[1:02:07] | I’m just saying, you were all, “He’s not The Special, Vitruvius. | 你就像这样 他不是救世主 维特长老 |
[1:02:10] | He can’t possibly be The Special. This guy? Are you kidding me?” | 他根本不可能成为救世主 就这个人?别搞笑了 |
[1:02:15] | Anyways, I don’t think that’s you. | 我觉得这并不是你 |
[1:02:17] | The real you, anyway. | 最真实的你 |
[1:02:27] | Look, Emmet. | 听着 艾米特 |
[1:02:30] | I wanted it to be me, okay? | 我想要成为救世主的 |
[1:02:33] | I wanted to be The Special. | 我想要成为最特别的那个人 |
[1:02:35] | And I know that sounds super mature. It’s just… | 我知道这听起来太幼稚 但是… |
[1:02:39] | ever since I heard the prophecy, I wanted to be the One. | 自从我听到那个预言 我就想成为救世主 |
[1:02:44] | I was right there in that construction site… | 当时我就在那个建筑工地… |
[1:02:47] | right on top of it, and then… | 就在反抗法宝上面 但是… |
[1:02:50] | it turned out to be you. | 结果却是你 |
[1:02:58] | That night in the city, when you thought I was The Special… | 你把我当做救世主的那天晚上… |
[1:03:05] | and you said I was talented and important… | 当你说我如此天才 并且非常重要的时候… |
[1:03:09] | that was the first time anyone had ever really told me that. | 那是我第一次被人这样夸奖 |
[1:03:13] | And it made me wanna do everything I could… | 那让我想竭尽全力… |
[1:03:15] | to be the guy you were talking about. | 来成为你所说的那样的人 |
[1:03:21] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[1:03:22] | What? | 什么? |
[1:03:24] | That was my real name. | 我的真名 |
[1:03:26] | You asked earlier, and it’s… | 你以前问过我的… |
[1:03:29] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[1:03:34] | I really like that name. | 我很喜欢这个名字 |
[1:03:40] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:03:41] | – What are you two losers talking about? – Huh? What? Oh, nothing. | – 你俩偷偷摸摸说什么呢?- 啥?噢 什么也没说 |
[1:03:43] | Thought I’d help you guys. Left the weird cat thing to stall. | 我是来帮助你们的 我让独角喵拖住他们了 |
[1:03:46] | Business, business, business. Numbers. | 公事公事 数字数字 |
[1:03:48] | – Is this working? – Yes. | – 听得懂吗?- 是的 |
[1:03:50] | Yay! | 耶 |
[1:03:51] | There’s Bad Cop. | 坏警察在那里 |
[1:03:53] | Oh, Danny boy, the pipes… | 噢 丹尼 那块积木… |
[1:03:56] | Okay. Wait for my signal. | 好吧 等我的信号 |
[1:03:58] | Good luck, Emmet. | 艾米特 好运 |
[1:04:00] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[1:04:03] | I guess this might be goodbye. | 我想也许这就是我们最后的道别了 |
[1:04:05] | I don’t like goodbyes. Let’s just call this: | 我不喜欢说再见 我们就叫它为 |
[1:04:08] | “See you later, alligator.” | “一会见 小鳄鱼” |
[1:04:11] | “See you later, alligator”? | “一会见 小鳄鱼?” |
[1:04:15] | After a while, crocodile. | 就一会儿 小鳄鱼 |
[1:04:20] | Who’s Lucy? | 露西是谁? |
[1:04:21] | Batman, when we get inside this room… | 蝙蝠侠 这个房间里面… |
[1:04:23] | there are gonna be audio sensors everywhere. | 到处都是声音探测器啊 |
[1:04:25] | We have to be really, really quiet. | 我们必须保持安静 |
[1:04:27] | Don’t worry, Dad, I read your dumb instructions. Stop yelling at me. | 别担心 我已经看过你的规矩了 别朝我大叫 |
[1:04:30] | Benny, what’s our status with the shield? | 本尼 屏障那边怎么样了? |
[1:04:32] | Oh, yeah, no, it’s going great. | 噢 赞啊 这边很好 |
[1:04:33] | It’s just going great, if somebody would listen to me! | 确实很好 你怎么就是听不懂我说话啊 |
[1:04:36] | Downloading latest episode of Where Are My Pants? | 下载最新一集《裤子去哪儿》中 |
[1:04:38] | Where are you getting “pants” from? You know what I want! | 你在说什么呢?你知道我要的是什么 |
[1:04:41] | The pipes are calling… | 那块积木叫… |
[1:04:43] | Bad Cop. | 我是坏警察 |
[1:04:44] | Hi, this is Lord Business’ assistant. | 你好 我是领主大人的助手 |
[1:04:46] | He would like you to come to his office immediately. | 他要你马上到他的办公室去 |
[1:04:48] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:04:49] | – Thanks. – You are welcome, sir. | – 多谢 – 不用客气 长官 |
[1:04:54] | Hey, who is that? | 嘿 这是谁? |
[1:04:58] | That’s the signal… | 那就是信号了… |
[1:05:00] | but the shield is still up. | 但是屏障仍然没有解除 |
[1:05:02] | We’ll wing it. | 我们荡过去 |
[1:05:04] | That’s a bat pun. | 这个是蝙蝠勾 |
[1:05:08] | Shh. Benny… | 嘘 本尼… |
[1:05:10] | disable the shield. | 解除屏障 |
[1:05:11] | – Disable the shield. – Now. | – 解除屏障 – 马上 |
[1:05:13] | Disable the shield. | 解除屏障 |
[1:05:14] | – Searching for Albanian restaurants. – What? | – 寻找阿尔巴尼亚餐馆中 – 什么? |
[1:05:16] | – No! I never once said anything…! – I don’t understand what you mean. | – 不 我不是这个意思… – 我不理解你说的话 |
[1:05:19] | Disable the shield! | 解除屏障 |
[1:05:20] | Benny, what’s going on? | 本尼 到底怎么回事? |
[1:05:22] | Disable the shield! Come on! | 快点啊 解除屏障 |
[1:05:23] | You are undermining me! | 你他妈是在玩我吗? |
[1:05:25] | Which phrase would you like me to underline? | 你想要我在哪句话下面加下划线? |
[1:05:27] | Disable the shield! | 解除屏障 |
[1:05:28] | Let me try. | 让我来试试吧 |
[1:05:30] | Be ye disabling of yon shield. | “捷出苹章” |
[1:05:34] | Disabling shield. | 解除屏障中 |
[1:05:35] | What? | 什么? |
[1:05:40] | Okay, in three… | 好了 倒数三秒… |
[1:05:44] | two… | 两秒… |
[1:05:46] | one. | 一秒 |
[1:05:49] | Let’s do this. | 让我们拯救世界吧 |
[1:05:52] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[1:05:56] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[1:05:58] | No! | 不要 |
[1:06:01] | Oh, man. | 噢 我去 |
[1:06:02] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[1:06:04] | Uh-oh. | 啊噢 |
[1:06:05] | Sneaking around the corner… | 悄悄在角落里走动… |
[1:06:10] | – Unh! – Vitruvius. | – 呃 – 维特长老 |
[1:06:12] | I see you’ve accidentally wandered into my Think Tank. | 我看到你不小心在我的思想牢笼里走来走去 |
[1:06:15] | And by the way, I found a few of your friends. | 另外我还找到了你的几位朋友 |
[1:06:18] | – By which I mean all of them! – Sorry! | – 我的意思是 都被我一网打尽了 – 对不起 |
[1:06:21] | Acceptable work, Bad Cop. | 干得漂亮 坏警察 |
[1:06:23] | Thank you, sir. | 多谢 长官 |
[1:06:24] | Robots, destroy this old man at once. | 小的们 马上把这老家伙给我干掉 |
[1:06:26] | Did you just call me “old”? | 你刚刚说我很老? |
[1:06:28] | Yeah. So what? | 没错 你咬我啊? |
[1:06:30] | Well, Junebug, I really prefer the word “experienced”! | 还好 不过我更喜欢”老江湖”这种说法 |
[1:06:50] | Aha. | 啊哈 |
[1:06:51] | You see, Emmet? | 看到了吗?艾米特 |
[1:06:52] | A corrupted spirit is no match for the purity of imagina… | 腐朽的灵魂是根本敌不过积木大师纯净的想象力… |
[1:06:59] | – Ha-ha-ha! – Vitruvius! | – 哈哈 – 维特长老 |
[1:07:01] | No! | 不 |
[1:07:04] | Vitruvius. | 维特长老 |
[1:07:07] | My sweet Emmet. Come closer. | 我亲爱的艾米特 靠近一点 |
[1:07:10] | You must know something about the prophecy. | 你必须了解一些关于预言的事情 |
[1:07:12] | I know, I’m doing my best… | 我知道 我尽力了… |
[1:07:14] | but I don’t… | 但是我… |
[1:07:15] | The prophecy… | 那个预言… |
[1:07:17] | I made it up. | 是我瞎掰的 |
[1:07:19] | What? | 什么? |
[1:07:21] | I made it up. It’s not true. | 是我瞎掰的 根本就没这回事 |
[1:07:24] | But that means I’m just… | 也就是说我只是… |
[1:07:26] | I’m not The Special? | 我根本就不是救世主? |
[1:07:28] | You must listen. | 我接下来要说的话 |
[1:07:30] | What I’m about to tell you… | 你要好好听着… |
[1:07:32] | will change the course of history. | 它将会改变历史的进程 |
[1:07:39] | No. | 不 |
[1:07:41] | No. | 不 |
[1:07:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:07:52] | Not so special anymore, huh? | 再也不觉得自己与众不同了 对吧? |
[1:07:56] | Well, guess what. | 你知道吗? |
[1:07:58] | No one ever told me I was special. | 从来没有人告诉过我我很特别 |
[1:08:00] | I never got a trophy just for showing up! | 我也没有什么值得炫耀的奖杯 |
[1:08:04] | I’m not some special little snowflake… | 我不是什么神秘的小雪花… |
[1:08:07] | no. | 不是 |
[1:08:09] | But as unspecial as I am… | 但是就算我如此的平凡… |
[1:08:11] | you are a thousand-billion times more unspecial than me. | 但是 你比我还要平凡几千几万倍啊 |
[1:08:16] | Robots, bring me the Sword of Exact Zero. | 小的们 把清零之刃给我拿来 |
[1:08:19] | Yes, Lord Business. | 是的 邪恶领主 |
[1:08:21] | It must be weird. | 真是奇怪啊 |
[1:08:23] | One minute, you’re the most special person in the universe. | 前一分钟还是能够拯救世界的救世主 |
[1:08:27] | And the next minute, you’re nobody. | 下一分钟就是个无名小卒 |
[1:08:33] | Oh, I have a nice spot for this in my relic room. | 噢 我的收藏室里还有个位置留给它 |
[1:08:36] | Uh-oh! My mistake! | 啊噢 我的错 |
[1:08:38] | There it goes! | 不小心扔出去了呢 |
[1:08:39] | No! | 不 |
[1:08:40] | Bye-bye forever! | 永别了 |
[1:08:42] | Well, I guess there’s only one thing left to do! | 我想剩下的就只有一件事了 |
[1:08:48] | Release the Kragle! | 启动克拉格 |
[1:08:52] | – Computer! – Yes, sir. | – 计算机?- 是的 先生 |
[1:08:54] | Set the electric shocker to 100 Mississippi. | 倒计时100秒 |
[1:08:56] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[1:08:57] | – Then terminate everyone. – Already on it. | – 然后给所有人一个了断 – 我正在办 |
[1:08:59] | Emmet, that should give you enough time… | 艾米特 你将有足够的时间来… |
[1:09:01] | to witness the first location to be Kragled. | 看到第一个被固定住的地方 |
[1:09:03] | – Your hometown. – No! | – 你的家乡 – 不 |
[1:09:05] | Bad Cop, unfortunately, I’m gonna have to leave you here to die. | 坏警察 很不幸 我准备把你留在这里 |
[1:09:08] | What? Sir. | 什么? |
[1:09:09] | It’s not personal. | 这无关个人恩怨 |
[1:09:11] | It’s just business. | 只是例行公事罢了 |
[1:09:14] | Lord Business. | 邪恶领主 |
[1:09:16] | Ciao. | 拜拜 |
[1:09:19] | Beginning zapping termination in 99 Mississippi… | 毁灭程序将于99秒后启动… |
[1:09:23] | 98 Mississippi… | 98秒… |
[1:09:25] | 97 Mississippi… | 97秒… |
[1:09:27] | and so on. | 等等 |
[1:09:48] | Attention, everyone. | 各位请注意 |
[1:09:51] | This is President Business. | 我是你们的总统大人 |
[1:09:54] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:09:55] | – Hi, welcome to Taco Tuesday! – Whoa. | – 嗨 欢迎来到墨西哥卷饼星期二 – 哇噢 |
[1:09:58] | Don’t worry about this big black… | 别担心这个巨大的… |
[1:10:00] | monolith thing that’s blocking out the sun. | 挡住了太阳的东西 |
[1:10:03] | What you need to worry about… | 你们要考虑的是… |
[1:10:05] | is this question that I’m about to ask you: | 接下来我要问的问题 |
[1:10:08] | Who wants a taco? | 谁想要墨西哥卷饼? |
[1:10:13] | Yeah! I know! | 赞 我知道 |
[1:10:14] | Tacos, tacos! We’re going crazy! Yeah. | 墨西哥卷饼 我们快要疯了 好耶 |
[1:10:17] | All right, everyone. | 好了 各位 |
[1:10:19] | Act normal. | 表现得平常些 |
[1:10:22] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[1:10:24] | Now, everybody say “Freeze!” | 现在大家一起说”定” |
[1:10:30] | So I guess running around and screaming is normal. | 好吧 看来到处逃跑和尖叫才是正常的 |
[1:10:33] | Micro-managers, commence micro-management. | 机器经理们 启动”为大家摆造型”程序 |
[1:10:36] | Commencing micro-management. | 程序已启动 |
[1:10:40] | What’s going on? I can’t move! | 搞什么了?我不能动了 |
[1:10:45] | Please, please! Won’t somebody help us? | 求你了 谁来救救我 |
[1:10:48] | Emmet, you’ll think of something, right? Like you always do. | 艾米特 你会想出办法的 对吧?像你一直以来做的那样 |
[1:10:53] | Didn’t you hear him? | 你刚刚没听到吗? |
[1:10:55] | The prophecy’s made-up. | 预言是编出来的 |
[1:10:58] | I’m not The Special. | 我不是什么救世主 |
[1:11:00] | And to think for a moment I thought I might be. | 曾经一度我都觉得自己可能是 |
[1:11:05] | – Emmet. – Who said that? | – 艾米特 – 谁在说话? |
[1:11:08] | I did. | 是我说的 |
[1:11:09] | I am Ghost Vitruvius. | 我是维特长老的灵魂 |
[1:11:12] | Woo! | 哇噢 |
[1:11:16] | Emmet, you didn’t let me finish earlier. | 艾米特 刚才我没说完 |
[1:11:18] | Because I died. | 因为我死了 |
[1:11:20] | The reason I made up the prophecy… | 我编了预言的原因是… |
[1:11:22] | was because I knew that whoever found the Piece… | 任何找到反抗法宝的人… |
[1:11:25] | could become The Special. | 都可以变成救世主 |
[1:11:27] | Because the only thing anyone needs to be special… | 因为对于所有人 想要变得与众不同… |
[1:11:29] | is to believe that you can be. | 你只需要相信自己能够做到 |
[1:11:32] | I know that sounds like a cat poster, but it’s true. | 我知道这听起来很荒唐 但这是真的 |
[1:11:37] | Look at what you did when you believed you were special. | 看看你在相信自己是救世主之后所做的事情 |
[1:11:40] | You just need to believe it some more. | 你只需要更加相信自己 |
[1:11:43] | But how can I just decide to believe that I’m special… | 可我根本就不是什么救世主… |
[1:11:46] | when I’m not? | 就算再相信又有什么用呢? |
[1:11:49] | Because the world depends on it. | 因为这个世界需要你 |
[1:11:54] | Woo! | 哇噢 |
[1:11:57] | Zapping termination in 35 Mississippi… | 毁灭程序35秒后启动… |
[1:12:00] | What? | 什么? |
[1:12:00] | 34 Mississippi… | 34秒… |
[1:12:02] | 33 Mississippi… | 33秒… |
[1:12:04] | 32 Mississippi… | 32秒… |
[1:12:06] | 31 Mississippi… | 31秒… |
[1:12:09] | 30 Mississippi… | 30秒… |
[1:12:10] | 29 Mississippi… | 29秒… |
[1:12:12] | 28 Mississippi, 27 Mississippi… | 28秒 27秒… |
[1:12:17] | 26 Mississippi… | 26秒… |
[1:12:18] | 25 Mississippi… | 25秒… |
[1:12:21] | 24 Mississippi… | 24秒… |
[1:12:30] | Emmet! | 艾米特 |
[1:12:32] | What are you…? | 你在做什么? |
[1:12:33] | 18 Mississippi… | 18秒… |
[1:12:34] | – 17 Mississippi… – Oh! | – 17秒… – 噢 |
[1:12:37] | – 16 Mississippi… – Lucy! | – 16秒… – 露西 |
[1:12:38] | – 15 Mississippi… – Wait! What are you…? | – 15秒… – 等等 你在做什么? |
[1:12:40] | Now it’s your turn to be the hero. | 现在 该你成为英雄了 |
[1:12:43] | – 13 Mississippi… – No! | – 13秒… – 不要 |
[1:12:44] | 12 Mississippi… | 12秒… |
[1:12:46] | See you later, alligator. | 再见了 小鳄鱼 |
[1:12:48] | Don’t! | 不 |
[1:12:51] | No, Emmet! | 不 艾米特 |
[1:12:53] | – Aah! – 7 Mississippi… | – 啊哈 – 7秒… |
[1:12:55] | 6 Mississippi… | 6秒… |
[1:12:57] | 5 Mississippi… | 5秒… |
[1:12:59] | 4 Mississippi… | 4秒… |
[1:13:01] | 3 Mississippi… | 3秒… |
[1:13:03] | 2 Mississippi… | 2秒… |
[1:13:05] | 1 Mississippi… | 1秒… |
[1:13:07] | 00 Missi… Error. | 零… 程序错误 |
[1:13:08] | Termination failure. | 启动失败 |
[1:13:11] | Emmet! | 艾米特 |
[1:13:19] | No. | 不 |
[1:13:27] | He… He saved us. | 他… 他救了我们 |
[1:13:30] | Well, what do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办? |
[1:13:32] | There’s gotta be a bright side here somewhere. | 我们要看到这件事好的一面 |
[1:13:34] | Does anyone have any ideas? | 有人有好主意吗? |
[1:13:37] | Emmet had ideas. | 艾米特总是有主意 |
[1:13:39] | Arr, if only there were more people in the world like he. | 世界上应该有更多像他一样的人 |
[1:13:47] | Maybe there are. | 也许是有的 |
[1:13:49] | Meet me downstairs in 10 seconds. | 10秒之后来楼下找我 |
[1:13:53] | Honey, where are my… | 亲爱的 我的裤子去… |
[1:13:55] | pant…? | 哪儿了? |
[1:13:57] | – Hi! – Hey, guess what. | – 嗨 – 嘿 猜猜怎么着? |
[1:13:59] | Found your pants. Series is over. Benny… | 我找着你的裤子了 本尼… |
[1:14:01] | send this out to everyone in the universe. | 向全世界的人们直播 |
[1:14:04] | 1980-something technology? | 1980年的科技? |
[1:14:06] | Now you’re talking! | 根本难不倒我 |
[1:14:10] | Uh… Ahem. Hey, everybody. | 嗯… 啊哼 嗨 各位 |
[1:14:13] | You don’t know me, but I’m on TV, so you can trust me. | 你们并不认识我 但我上了电视 所以你们可以相信我 |
[1:14:17] | I know things seem kind of bad right now. | 我知道现在事情看起来很糟糕 |
[1:14:20] | But there is a way out of this. | 但我们有个解决的办法 |
[1:14:23] | This is Emmet. | 这是艾米特 |
[1:14:25] | And he was just like all of you. | 他就像你们一样 |
[1:14:27] | A face in the crowd… | 是一个普通的人… |
[1:14:29] | following the same instructions as you. | 和你们一样 他遵守着所有的规则 |
[1:14:32] | He was so good at fitting in, no one ever saw him. | 他太融入群体了 以至于根本不被人重视 |
[1:14:35] | And I owe you an apology… | 我欠他一句道歉… |
[1:14:37] | because I used to look down on people like that. | 因为我曾经怀疑像他一样的人 |
[1:14:40] | “I used to think they were followers… | 我曾经以为他只会跟着我们… |
[1:14:43] | with no ideas or vision.” | 没有想法 提不出意见 |
[1:14:45] | Because it turns out Emmet had great ideas. | 但是结果我们发现艾米特有很棒的主意 |
[1:14:48] | And even though they seemed weird… | 尽管那些主意看起来很奇怪… |
[1:14:51] | and kind of pointless… | 但是都非常有帮助… |
[1:14:52] | they actually came closer than anyone else to saving the universe. | 我们只差一步之遥 就可以拯救世界 |
[1:14:57] | And now we have to finish what he started… | 现在我们要完成他未完成的事业… |
[1:15:00] | by making whatever weird thing pops into our heads. | 建造任何你能想到的东西 |
[1:15:04] | All of you have the ability inside of you to be a groundbreaker. | 每个人的内心深处都有很好的创意 |
[1:15:07] | And I mean literally! | 破坏掉所有的东西 |
[1:15:09] | Break the ground! | 掀开地板 |
[1:15:11] | Peel up the pieces… | 用你们身边所有的东西… |
[1:15:12] | tear apart your walls! | 推倒墙壁 |
[1:15:13] | Build things only you could build. | 来建造只属于你的东西 |
[1:15:15] | Defend yourselves. | 来反抗攻击 |
[1:15:16] | We need to fight back against President Business’… | 我们必须与总统先生做出抗争… |
[1:15:19] | plans to freeze us! | 保卫自己 解放自己 |
[1:15:22] | Today will not be known as Taco Tuesday. | 今天不会是墨西哥卷饼星期二 |
[1:15:25] | It will be known as Freedom Friday! | 而是自由星期五 |
[1:15:30] | But still on a Tuesday! | 尽管它还是星期二 |
[1:15:39] | End of the line. | 你们已经走投无路了 |
[1:15:43] | Bad Cop? | 坏警察? |
[1:15:44] | I hope there’s still a Good Cop in me somewhere. | 我觉得我的好的一面仍然在这 |
[1:15:48] | I’ll hold these guys off. You go stop them. Yay! | 各位好 我们一起阻止他们 |
[1:15:53] | Great idea, but how will we get there? | 好主意 但我们要怎么过去? |
[1:15:55] | T-minus one. | 准备起飞 |
[1:15:57] | Ten, nine, eight… | 十 九 八… |
[1:16:00] | – seven, six… – I could, uh… | – 七 六… – 我可以 嗯… |
[1:16:02] | – five, four… – I could build a… | – 五 四… – 我可以造出… |
[1:16:04] | three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[1:16:06] | I could build a spaceship! | 我能造一艘太空飞船 |
[1:16:09] | You’re not gonna say no? | 你们不打算反对我? |
[1:16:11] | Build away, whatever your name is. | 你想造什么都是可以的 |
[1:16:13] | – Whoa! Yay! – Ha-ha-ha! | – 哇噢 好耶 – 哈哈 |
[1:16:18] | Okay. Spaceship! Spaceship! | 好了 宇宙飞船 宇宙飞船 |
[1:16:23] | Spaceship! | 宇宙飞船 |
[1:16:25] | Spaceship! | 宇宙飞船 |
[1:16:26] | Spaceship! | 宇宙飞船 |
[1:16:27] | Spaceship! | 宇宙飞船 |
[1:16:29] | Spaceship! | 宇宙飞船 |
[1:16:30] | Spaceship! | 宇宙飞船 |
[1:16:32] | Spaceship! | 宇宙飞船 |
[1:16:32] | All units, attack that spaceship. | 所有人注意 攻击这艘宇宙飞船 |
[1:16:36] | Spaceship! | 宇宙飞船 |
[1:16:38] | Where’d he go? | 它去哪儿了? |
[1:16:39] | Spaceship! | 宇宙飞船 |
[1:16:43] | Wyldstyle, look… | 小蛮女 看… |
[1:16:44] | it’s the citizens! | 是市民们 |
[1:16:52] | Tallyho! | 冲啊 |
[1:16:54] | Yee-haw! | 呦吼 |
[1:16:55] | And don’t forget us MasterBuilders. | 别忘了我们积木大师们 |
[1:16:58] | What is going on? | 发生了什么? |
[1:17:00] | You stop… | 都给我… |
[1:17:01] | building that stuff! | 停止造东西 |
[1:17:03] | Just stop it! | 停下来 |
[1:17:08] | Great job! | 干得漂亮 |
[1:17:09] | This might actually work. | 我想我们的方法起作用了 |
[1:17:11] | ‘Twas your speech which roused this hearty crew. | 你的演讲激励了大家的斗志 |
[1:17:15] | If only Emmet were here to see this. | 如果艾米特能看到这些就好了 |
[1:17:17] | He’d say something adorable like… | 他一定会说很鼓舞的话 就像… |
[1:17:23] | Am I just gonna keep… | 我不会一直都… |
[1:17:26] | falling… | 这样… |
[1:17:28] | forever? | 坠落吧? |
[1:17:42] | Is this another vision? | 这是另外一番景象? |
[1:17:46] | Where am I? | 我在哪? |
[1:17:49] | Is that the Office Tower? | 这是 奥坦塔? |
[1:17:58] | Bricksburg! | 积木城堡 |
[1:18:01] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[1:18:04] | No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[1:18:05] | No! | 不 |
[1:18:09] | Spaceship, spaceship, spaceship! | 宇宙飞船 宇宙飞船 |
[1:18:10] | – Pew! – What in the world is that? | – 飞咯 – 那个又是什么? |
[1:18:15] | It’s adorable. | 真可爱啊 |
[1:18:20] | Uh-oh. | 嗯 噢 |
[1:18:21] | No. No. Whoa, no, no, no. | 别 别过来 哇噢 别 别 |
[1:18:24] | Hey, don’t eat me. Don’t eat me. | 嘿 别把我吃掉 别吃我 |
[1:18:25] | Do not eat me. Please. | 求你了 别把我吃掉 |
[1:18:27] | Hi, Emmet. | 嗨 艾米特 |
[1:18:29] | Uh… | 嗯… |
[1:18:31] | Hi? | 嗨? |
[1:18:35] | Is this The Man…? | 这就是 传说中的? |
[1:18:45] | The Man Upstairs? | 老天爷? |
[1:18:54] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[1:18:57] | No, no, no, this is a disaster. | 不 不 这完全就是个灾难 |
[1:19:00] | Why…? Why…? What? What? | 你为什么要… 这都是什么啊? |
[1:19:03] | What? | 你是要闹哪样 |
[1:19:05] | Why is the dragon on top of the luxury condo development? | 为什么龙会在高楼上? |
[1:19:08] | But I was just playing… | 我只是在玩而已… |
[1:19:10] | I know it’s hard to understand… | 听着 我知道这很难理解… |
[1:19:11] | but this is Dad’s stuff, okay? | 但是这些都是老爸的东西 好吗? |
[1:19:14] | All of this that you see before you is all your father’s. | 所有这些在你面前的东西都是属于你老爸的 |
[1:19:18] | And everything is thought-out very… | 每件作品都很完美… |
[1:19:21] | What did you do down here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[1:19:22] | Did you take the top off of the tower? | 你把大楼的楼顶拆下来了? |
[1:19:24] | It was an accident. | 我是不小心的 |
[1:19:26] | You accidentally… | 你不小心… |
[1:19:28] | expertly… | 但是… |
[1:19:30] | carefully took the entire top off of that tower? | 又小心翼翼地把塔顶给拆下来了? |
[1:19:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:19:34] | You know the rules. This isn’t a toy. | 你知道规矩的 这不是玩具 |
[1:19:37] | – Um, well, it kind of is. – No. | – 某种程度上它就是 – 不 |
[1:19:39] | Actually, it’s a highly sophisticated interlocking brick system. | 它实际上是非常精密的积木系统 |
[1:19:43] | – But we bought it at the toy store. – We did. | – 但我们是从玩具店买回来的 – 是的 |
[1:19:46] | But the way I’m using it makes it an adult thing. | 但是它在我手里 就变成了大人的东西 |
[1:19:49] | The box for this one said ages 8 to 14. | 但是盒子上写的是 适合8到14岁的孩子玩啊 |
[1:19:51] | That’s a suggestion. They have to put that on there. | 那就是个建议而已 他们不得不把它写在盒子上 |
[1:19:55] | You can’t expect me to be able to resist playing with all this. | 你不能就这样不让我玩玩具 |
[1:19:59] | You have your stuff over near the Christmas decorations. | 你可以去玩那些圣诞装饰品 |
[1:20:02] | All those bricks, you can build anything you want. | 用他们拼出你想要的东西来 |
[1:20:07] | Finn, we’re gonna play a little game. It’s called: | 费恩 我们来玩个小游戏 |
[1:20:11] | “Let’s Put Everything Back the Way You Found it.” | 叫做”我们来把所有东西恢复成原样” |
[1:20:14] | But, Dad, you don’t understand. | 但是 老爸 你不明白 |
[1:20:16] | So I can make things the way they’re supposed to be. | 那我就把所有东西变成他们本身应该的样子 |
[1:20:22] | Permanently. | 永远不再改变 |
[1:20:27] | More Kragles? | 原来还有这么多克拉格? |
[1:20:28] | This rebellion ends right now. | 反抗到此为止了 |
[1:20:31] | Commencing… | 开动… |
[1:20:32] | micro-management. | 机器经理 |
[1:20:38] | Oh, no. No! | 噢 不 不 |
[1:20:45] | Ha, ha! Fire in the hole! | 哈哈 吃我一枪 |
[1:20:51] | Wait, what’s happening? | 等下 发生什么了? |
[1:20:52] | No, wait! No, we’re going down! Mayday! | 不 等等 不 我们要坠落了 救命 |
[1:20:55] | No! | 不 |
[1:20:58] | Meow. Meow. | 喵 喵 |
[1:20:59] | Hold on, Jeff. We’re coming for you! | 坚持住 杰夫 我来救你了 |
[1:21:01] | No! | 不 |
[1:21:02] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:21:03] | Oh, no! | 噢 不 |
[1:21:14] | Arr, there be too many Micro-managers! | 啊 这里的机器经理太多了 |
[1:21:16] | What am I holding here? | 我拿的这个是什么? |
[1:21:17] | – It’s a battleship. – No, it’s a hodgepodge. That’s what it is. | – 是一艘战斗飞船 – 不 完全就是胡乱拼凑出来的 |
[1:21:21] | What’s Batman doing on it? | 蝙蝠侠在这做什么? |
[1:21:23] | What is this, a robot pirate? | 这是个机器海盗? |
[1:21:25] | Dang it. | 我顶你个肺 |
[1:21:27] | Stop! Stop it! No! Stop it! Stop! | 不要啊 住手 不要 停下 |
[1:21:29] | You got glue all over that construction worker. | 把那个建筑工人给我 |
[1:21:32] | Here. Give that to me. | 快点 把他给我 |
[1:21:35] | Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! | 住手啊 住手啊 |
[1:21:37] | All of those are my friends! No, stop it! | 那些都是我的朋友 住手啊 |
[1:21:39] | Ye were a hearty crew. But it be… | 我们是一个很棒的团队 朋友们… |
[1:21:43] | It be over. | 但是一切都要结束了 |
[1:21:45] | No! | 不 |
[1:21:50] | The Piece of Resistance! | 反抗法宝 |
[1:21:51] | I can still save them! | 我还有机会救他们 |
[1:21:53] | Let’s get this gunk off this construction worker. | 让我们把他粘回去 |
[1:21:57] | He’s not just a construction worker, Dad. He’s the hero. | 他不仅仅是个建筑工人 老爸 他是个英雄 |
[1:21:59] | Nope, he’s not. | 不 他不是 |
[1:22:01] | He is a ordinary, regular… | 他只是个普通的… |
[1:22:04] | generic construction worker… | 平凡的建筑工人… |
[1:22:06] | and I need to put him back where he belongs. | 我们要把他变回原来的样子 |
[1:22:10] | Now, where is my X-Acto knife? | 我的小刀去哪了? |
[1:22:16] | I gotta get the Piece of Resistance. | 我要拿到反抗法宝 |
[1:22:19] | If I could get the attention of the smaller creature… | 只要我能吸引那个小家伙的注意力… |
[1:22:23] | I gotta move. | 我要想办法动起来 |
[1:22:24] | Where is that? | 到底去哪了? |
[1:22:26] | Move! | 动啊 |
[1:22:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:23:00] | Move! | 动啊 |
[1:23:06] | Now, I didn’t move… | 好了 我现在动不了… |
[1:23:12] | Ow. | 噢 |
[1:23:15] | – Uh, Dad? – Yeah. | – 嗯 老爸?- 怎么了? |
[1:23:17] | I think I saw the X-Acto over there near Middle Zealand. | 我想我在新西兰中部看到了你要的东西 |
[1:23:20] | Oh, great. Thank you. | 噢 好的 多谢你 |
[1:23:21] | Welcome. | 不用客气 |
[1:23:30] | It’s up to you now, Emmet. | 现在就靠你了 艾米特 |
[1:23:42] | Believe. | 相信自己 |
[1:23:44] | I know that sounds like a cat poster… | 我知道我看起来像是个海报… |
[1:23:47] | but it’s true. | 但这是真的 |
[1:23:56] | Whoa! | 哇噢 |
[1:24:11] | Sorry, street. | 抱歉了 街道 |
[1:24:18] | Ho-ho! | 呵呵 |
[1:24:24] | I can see everything. | 我能看到所有东西了 |
[1:24:31] | Ha, ha! | 哈哈 |
[1:24:31] | What the heck is this? | 这是什么? |
[1:24:33] | I am a MasterBuilder. | 我是积木大师 |
[1:24:38] | Release every Micro-manager we have! | 出动所有的机器经理 |
[1:24:41] | Let’s get him, fellas! | 冲啊 各位 |
[1:24:46] | Hey, everyone! | 嗨 各位 |
[1:24:48] | – Emmet! – Emmet! Yay! | – 艾米特 – 艾米特 赞 |
[1:24:53] | Lucy, I’m going inside that thing. | 露西 我要冲进去了 |
[1:24:56] | You’ve got it, Emmet. | 加油 艾米特 |
[1:24:57] | Take that! Ha, ha! | 尝尝这个 |
[1:25:00] | Good night! Come here! | 晚安 来这 |
[1:25:01] | We’ll help you out, kid. | 干得漂亮 孩子 |
[1:25:03] | Here’s how we do it pirate-style! | 这才是海盗的做事方式 |
[1:25:08] | Yes! Emmet! That’s it! | 是了 艾米特 就在那了 |
[1:25:12] | Take him down, boys! | 按倒他 兄弟们 |
[1:25:17] | Emmet! | 艾米特 |
[1:25:21] | Stay positive. | 保持乐观 |
[1:25:23] | They’re tearing me apart! | 他们要撕裂我 |
[1:25:26] | Stay positive. | 保持乐观 |
[1:25:28] | Come on! | 快来救我 |
[1:25:29] | Oh, forget it! | 啊 算了吧 |
[1:25:36] | You all need to be more friendly! | 老虎不发威 你当我是病猫啊 |
[1:25:41] | Emmet, go! | 艾米特 冲啊 |
[1:25:42] | Go! Now’s your… | 上 现在就是… |
[1:25:44] | – chance! – She’s right! | – 机会来了 – 她说得对 |
[1:25:45] | – You can do it, me laddie! – Go on, kid. Get in there! | – 你能做到的 我的老弟 – 去吧 孩子 进去吧 |
[1:25:56] | Sir, we got an intrud…! | 先生 有人闯进来… |
[1:25:59] | Lord Business. | 邪恶领主 |
[1:26:00] | Back from the dead, Brickowski? | 你死而复生了? |
[1:26:02] | Well, you’re too late! | 已经太晚了 |
[1:26:03] | Skeletrons, get him! | 机器士兵们 干掉他 |
[1:26:16] | Argh! I can’t move! | 哎呀 我动不了了 |
[1:26:18] | You see, your friends… | 看到你的朋友们了吗? |
[1:26:20] | oh, they’re finished! | 噢 他们都完蛋了 |
[1:26:22] | My world is almost finished. | 我的世界已经基本上完成了 |
[1:26:25] | The last thing I need to do is finish… | 最后一件事就是… |
[1:26:28] | – you. – No, stop! Please! | – 了结你 – 不 不要 拜托 |
[1:26:29] | If you do one more thing, I’m gonna unleash my secret weapon. | 你要是再过来我就要使用秘密武器了 |
[1:26:33] | Your secret weapon? | 秘密武器? |
[1:26:35] | Yes, it’s called: | 是的 我叫它为 |
[1:26:37] | The Power of The Special. | “救世主的力量” |
[1:26:40] | That sounds dumb. | 听起来蠢爆了 |
[1:26:42] | All right, here it comes. My secret weapon… | 好吧 看好了 我的秘密武警就是… |
[1:26:46] | is this. | 这个 |
[1:26:49] | What is that? Is it super small? I don’t see anything. | 这是啥?是它太小了吗?我啥也没看见啊 |
[1:26:51] | It’s my hand. I want you to take it. | 是我的手 我想要你握住它 |
[1:26:54] | You want me to take your hand off? | 你要我把你的手砍了? |
[1:26:55] | No, I want you to join me. | 不 我是要你加入我 |
[1:26:59] | Look at all of these things that people built. | 看看这些人们创造出来的东西 |
[1:27:02] | You might see a mess… | 你可能会觉得他们就是一堆… |
[1:27:03] | Exactly. And a bunch of weird, dorky stuff… | 没错 就是这些东西毁了我的… |
[1:27:06] | that ruined my perfectly good stuff! | 绝对完美的东西 |
[1:27:10] | Okay. What I see… | 好吧 然而在我看来… |
[1:27:12] | are people inspired by each other… | 这是人们相互激励… |
[1:27:16] | and by you. | 同时也被你所激励 |
[1:27:18] | People taking what you made… | 人们通过你所建造的东西… |
[1:27:21] | and making something new out of it. | 来造出很多新的事物 |
[1:27:40] | Finn, did you make all of this? | 费恩 这些都是你拼出来的? |
[1:27:45] | The people are trying to stop President Business… | 人民想要阻止邪恶领主… |
[1:27:47] | from using the Kragle. | 不让他使用克拉格 |
[1:27:50] | What’s the Kragle? | 克拉格是什么? |
[1:27:52] | Um, it’s in there. | 呃 就在那里面 |
[1:27:57] | In here? | 在这里? |
[1:28:36] | So President Business is the bad guy? | 所以 邪恶领主是坏蛋? |
[1:28:48] | If… | 如果… |
[1:28:51] | If the construction guy… | 如果这个建筑工人… |
[1:28:55] | said something to President Business… | 要对邪恶领主说点什么… |
[1:29:00] | what would he say? | 他会说什么? |
[1:29:09] | You… | 你… |
[1:29:11] | don’t have to be… | 不一定非得… |
[1:29:15] | the bad guy. | 当坏人 |
[1:29:18] | You… | 你才是… |
[1:29:20] | are the most talented… | 世界上最最天才… |
[1:29:23] | most interesting… | 最有趣… |
[1:29:25] | and most extraordinary person in the universe. | 最独特的人 宇宙唯你之最 |
[1:29:30] | And you are capable of amazing things… | 你有能力做很多神奇的事情… |
[1:29:34] | because you are The Special. | 因为你是独一无二的 |
[1:29:41] | And so am I. | 我也是 |
[1:29:46] | And so is everyone. | 每个人都是 |
[1:29:49] | The prophecy is made-up… | 预言是编出来的… |
[1:29:52] | but it’s also true. | 但它也是真的 |
[1:29:54] | It’s about all of us. | 它对于每个人都适用 |
[1:29:56] | Right now, it’s about you. | 而现在 你就是主角 |
[1:30:00] | And you… | 而且 你… |
[1:30:02] | still… | 还能够… |
[1:30:05] | can change everything. | 改变这一切 |
[1:30:32] | Oh, we got a hugger. | 噢 我们拥抱了 |
[1:30:36] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[1:30:38] | I have been told it might explode. | 他们说有可能会爆炸 |
[1:30:52] | Phew. | 咻 呼 |
[1:30:54] | Emmet, thank you. | 谢谢你 艾米特 |
[1:30:57] | And I just want you to know, from the bottom of my heart… | 我只想让你知道 在我内心深处… |
[1:31:00] | from this moment forward… | 我可以向你保证… |
[1:31:02] | I solemnly promise that I will never… | 从今往后 我再也不… |
[1:31:13] | Emmet! | 艾米特 |
[1:31:15] | Hey, everyone! Is everyone okay? | 嗨 各位 大家都好吗? |
[1:31:18] | Where’s Lucy? | 露西在哪? |
[1:31:20] | Emmet! | 艾米特 |
[1:31:21] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[1:31:25] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[1:31:33] | Oh. Uh, Emmet, wait. | 噢 嗯 艾米特 等下 |
[1:31:36] | Batman, there’s something I need to say to you. | 蝙蝠侠 我有话想跟你说 |
[1:31:38] | No. Wyldstyle… | 不 小蛮女… |
[1:31:40] | I mean… | 我的意思是… |
[1:31:42] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[1:31:45] | He’s the hero you deserve. | 他才是属于你的英雄 |
[1:31:50] | – Uh… – Thanks, Batman. | – 呃… – 谢谢你 蝙蝠侠 |
[1:32:04] | I liked Emmet before it was cool. | 我喜欢的艾米特最酷了 |
[1:32:07] | Whoops, I have the antidote for the Kragle. | 哎哟 我拿来了克拉格的解药 |
[1:32:09] | How did that happen? | 这是怎么回事? |
[1:32:11] | Yay! | 呀 |
[1:32:13] | – De-Kragler. – Watch this. | – 解药 – 快看 |
[1:32:14] | – Yay! – Oh, Mommy, Daddy. | – 赞 – 噢 老妈 老爸 |
[1:32:16] | You’re okay! | 你们没事了 |
[1:32:17] | – Oh, son! – Hi, Mom. Hi, Dad. | – 噢 好儿子 – 嗨 爸爸 妈妈 |
[1:32:20] | We’re okay, son. Ha, ha. | 我们都很好 儿子 哈哈 |
[1:32:22] | Guys, time to come up for dinner. It’s Taco Tuesday, your favorite. | 该上来吃饭啦 今天是墨西哥卷饼星期二 你们的最爱 |
[1:32:25] | – Okay, honey. We’ll be up in a sec. – Yeah, we’ll be up in a sec! | – 好的 宝贝 我们马上就上来 – 好的 马上就来 |
[1:32:28] | – I gotta tell you something. – What? | – 我要告诉你一件事 – 什么? |
[1:32:30] | Now that I’m letting you come down here and play… | 现在我同意你下来玩了… |
[1:32:32] | guess who else gets to come down here and play? | 猜猜还有谁会来跟你一起玩 |
[1:32:34] | – Who? – Your sister. | – 谁啊?- 你妹妹 |
[1:32:36] | What? | 什么? |
[1:32:37] | Well, things sure have a way of working out smoothly. | 好啦 看起来世界又恢复和平了 |
[1:32:39] | Am I right, guys? | 是吧 各位? |
[1:32:40] | What? | 什么? |
[1:32:47] | We’re from the Planet Duplon. | 我们是从婴儿星球来的 |
[1:32:50] | We are here to destroy you. | 我们是来消灭你们的 |
[1:32:55] | Oh, man. | 噢 该死 |