英文名称:The Lego Movie 2 The Second Part
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Now that I’m letting you come down here and play, | 既然我让你下来这里玩了 |
[00:27] | guess who else gets to come down here and play? | 猜猜还有谁能下来这里玩 |
[00:29] | Who? | 谁呀 |
[00:36] | Your sister. | 你妹妹 |
[00:44] | What? | 什么 |
[00:46] | Well, things sure have a way of working out smoothly. | 事情一定有办法顺利解决的 |
[00:47] | Am I right, guys? | 对吧 朋友们 |
[00:49] | What? | 什么 |
[00:55] | We are from the planet Duplo, | 我们来自多宝星球 |
[00:58] | and we are here to destroy you. | 我们是来消灭你们的 |
[01:02] | Oh, man! | 天啊 |
[01:03] | You’re going to have to get past us. | 那你们得先打败我们 |
[01:05] | – Specifically me. – Oh, it’s on! | -特别是我 -开战吧 |
[01:08] | Wait, guys. There’s no need to fight anymore. | 等等 朋友们 没有必要再打仗了 |
[01:12] | I got this. | 我来解决 |
[01:14] | Yeah, I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我可不觉得这是个好办法 |
[01:17] | Here we go. | 加油吧 |
[01:20] | Hello, visitors from another planet. | 来自外星球的朋友们 你们好 |
[01:24] | You are just as special | 你们是那么与众不同 |
[01:27] | as we are. | 就和我们一样 |
[01:33] | See? Friends. | 看 我们是朋友 |
[01:37] | Yes. | 没错 |
[01:39] | What do you know? It worked. | 你相信吗 居然成功了 |
[01:41] | Even though we’re different, | 虽然我们并不相同 |
[01:44] | I guess if we open our hearts everything can be… | 但我想如果我们敞开心扉 所有的事都能 |
[01:52] | More! | 我还要 |
[01:54] | More! More! | 还要 还要 |
[01:56] | More! More! More! | 还要 还要 还要 |
[02:00] | Oh, no! | 不会吧 |
[02:01] | Attack! | 开战 |
[02:22] | Run! | 快跑 |
[02:26] | We wanna play with you, kitty. | 小猫咪 我们想跟你们玩 |
[02:30] | ♪ Everything is awesome ♪ | ♪ 一切都很完美 ♪ |
[02:32] | Fire the laser cannons! | 激光炮 开炮 |
[02:36] | I eat lasers! | 我是吃激光的呢 |
[02:38] | That’s impossible! | 怎么可能 |
[02:39] | ♪ La, la, la, la, la, la ♪ | ♪ 啦 啦 啦 ♪ |
[02:42] | ♪ La, la, la, la, la, la, La, la, la, la ♪ | ♪ 啦 啦 啦 ♪ |
[02:44] | You missed me! | 没打中 |
[02:46] | No, I did not! | 我打中了 |
[02:48] | They’re so adorably destructive! | 他们萌得极具杀伤力啊 |
[02:50] | Hey, guys. Listen up. | 大家听好了 |
[02:52] | Everyone, get along! | 你们都给我好好相处 |
[02:54] | Done! Fixed it! I’m going golfing. | 搞定 解决了 我要去打高尔夫球了 |
[02:56] | President Business, you have to stay and help us! | 商业总统 你得留下来帮我们啊 |
[02:58] | I’m sure you guys can sort it out amongst yourselves. | 我相信你们自己一定能够解决的 |
[03:00] | You’re great at that stuff. Bye. Gotta go. | 你们很擅长这些 再见 我得走了 |
[03:03] | Don’t worry, Lucy! | 别担心 露西 |
[03:04] | Everything can still be awesome! | 一切都还会很美好的 |
[03:14] | It wasn’t awesome. | 现实并不美好 |
[03:18] | We fought them off, | 我们击退了他们 |
[03:20] | but they kept returning. | 但他们不断地卷土重来 |
[03:21] | Let’s dance! | 我们来跳舞吧 |
[03:23] | Every time we rebuilt, | 每次我们重建家园 |
[03:24] | they kept coming after whatever bright and shiny thing | 他们都不会放过那些引起了他们注意的 |
[03:27] | caught their eye, | 光彩夺目的东西 |
[03:29] | and always accompanied by catchy pop music. | 而且总是伴随着洗脑的流行音乐 |
[03:32] | A league of brave heroes | 一队勇敢的英雄 |
[03:34] | volunteered to chase them to wherever they came from. | 自告奋勇要去追击他们 直捣老巢 |
[03:38] | My man! | 你们好啊 |
[03:39] | Where’s Batman? | 蝙蝠侠去哪了 |
[03:41] | He’s off having a separate standalone adventure. | 他开始单飞行动了 |
[03:43] | You almost forgot me, guys. | 哥们 你们差点把我忘了 |
[03:44] | Oh, did we? | 对哦 |
[03:46] | I’m literally a lantern. How did you miss me? | 我可是一盏灯 你们怎么能不带我 |
[03:47] | That’s my whoops. | 是我不好 |
[03:49] | Fear not, citizens, I shall shed… | 别害怕 市民们 我会点亮 |
[03:50] | Guys, can you just reopen the… Guys, just reopen the… | 哥们 能再开一下吗 哥们 开一下 |
[03:53] | You’re not gonna? | 你们怎么不开呢 |
[03:55] | I don’t care, it’s just feelings. Stuff ’em down. | 没事 感觉而已 不管它就行了 |
[04:00] | We may never know | 我们可能永远不会知道 |
[04:02] | if they even made it to the aliens or were lost | 他们到底有没有到达外星球 |
[04:05] | in the dreaded Stairgate. | 还是消失在了可怕的楼梯门之中 |
[04:17] | A lifetime has passed since then. We grew up. | 从那以后 时光荏苒 我们长大了 |
[04:22] | Abandoned anything cute, shiny, poppy, or young. | 抛弃了一切可爱 闪亮 活泼 青涩的东西 |
[04:28] | And from the wreckage, we built a grittier, | 在废墟之上 我们建立了一个更加坚韧 |
[04:31] | cooler, more mature society. | 更加冷漠 更加成熟的社区 |
[04:33] | We call it Apocalypseburg. | 我们把它叫作末日堡 |
[04:36] | And it is a heckish place to live. | 这里的生活犹如地狱 |
[04:42] | We don’t serve decaf! | 我们不卖低因咖啡 |
[04:43] | Show weakness and you’ll be eaten alive. | 如果你暴露了弱点 就会被生吞活剥 |
[04:47] | This new life has toughened and hardened us all. | 这样的新生活让我们都变得坚强冷酷 |
[04:51] | Two coffees, please! | 请给我两杯咖啡 |
[04:52] | One black, one with just a touch of cream | 一杯黑咖啡 一杯加一泵奶油 |
[04:55] | and 25 sugars. | 还有25份糖 |
[04:57] | Well, toughened most of us. | 好吧 只是大部分人变的坚强冷酷 |
[05:00] | Good morning, Apocalypseburg! | 早上好 末日堡 |
[05:03] | Oh! Almost ran me over. Classic! | 差点把我撞倒了 真行 |
[05:08] | Good morning! Hello, cyborgs. | 早上好 你们好啊 钢骨 |
[05:14] | -我觉得是肖恩·康纳利 -丹尼尔·克雷格 – I say Sean Connery! – 丹尼尔·克雷格! | |
[05:16] | I say Roger Moore! | 我站罗杰·摩尔 |
[05:17] | – You’re crazy! – Pierce Brosnan! | -你这个疯子 -皮尔斯·布鲁斯南 |
[05:20] | – George Lazenby. – Who? | -乔治·拉兹比 -谁 |
[05:23] | Daniel Craig for life! | 丹尼尔·克雷格一生推 |
[05:24] | Hey! Surfer Dave! | 嘿 冲浪戴维 |
[05:26] | It’s Chainsaw Dave now! | 现在是电锯戴维了 |
[05:29] | Morning, Scribble Cop! | 早上好 花脸警察 |
[05:34] | Morning, Sewer Babies! | 早上好 管道工宝宝们 |
[05:48] | This song never gets old. | 这首歌真是永远都不会过时 |
[05:50] | – Me organs! – Oh, sorry! | -我的零件 -对不起 |
[05:53] | Oh, good morning, Sherry. | 早上好 雪莉 |
[05:54] | Scarfield Deathface MetalScratch | 斯加菲尔德 死人脸 金属抓痕 |
[05:56] | Razor Laserbeam | 剃刀 激光 |
[05:58] | Fingernail ToxinToes | 小指甲 毒爪子 |
[05:59] | Jeff | 杰夫 |
[06:01] | Hey, Batman! | 嘿 蝙蝠侠 |
[06:02] | How was your last adventure? | 你上次冒险怎么样啊 |
[06:04] | Good, really good. Saved the world. Again. | 好得很 再次拯救了世界 |
[06:07] | Learned the value of friendship. | 体会到了友谊的价值 |
[06:09] | I loved. I lost, and I’m good with it… | 我爱过 又失去了 我觉得没什么 |
[06:11] | And it’s totally on brand for me to be a loner with a broken heart. | 心碎的独行侠对我来说也是个很棒的人设 |
[06:14] | It’s what the fans want. | 这正是粉丝们想要的 |
[06:16] | So, yeah, no, I’m good with it. | 所以 我觉得没什么 |
[06:18] | Just me and Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德和我相依为命 |
[06:21] | Not a terse laugh. | 不要笑得这么勉强 |
[06:23] | And, um, what about you? | 你怎么样啊 |
[06:25] | Awesome! | 感觉很美好 |
[06:37] | Once I was a rebel, | 从前 我是一个反叛者 |
[06:40] | fighting for a righteous cause. | 我为正义而战 |
[06:41] | Now, I only fight to survive. | 如今 我只为生存而战 |
[06:45] | Everything was awesome. | 从前 一切都很美好 |
[06:48] | Now everything is bleak. | 如今 眼前一片荒凉 |
[06:50] | Hey, Lucy! Oh! Hi. | 露西 你好啊 |
[06:51] | I brought you coffee! | 我给你带了咖啡 |
[06:53] | Coffee! | 咖啡 |
[06:54] | The bitter liquid that provides | 在这黑暗的时代 |
[06:56] | the only semblance of pleasure | 只有这苦涩的液体 |
[06:57] | left in these dark times. | 能带来愉快的幻象 |
[06:59] | Oh, my goshness! Did I interrupt you brooding just now? | 天啊 我是不是打断了你的默念 |
[07:01] | Ah, this brooding sesh is not really going anywhere. | 没事 反正默念也没有什么用 |
[07:04] | Man, I wish I could brood like you. | 我希望我能像你一样默念 |
[07:06] | Look, all you gotta do is just stare off into the distance | 你要做的只是凝视着远方 |
[07:08] | and then narrate whatever grim thoughts come into your mind. | 然后把任何出现在脑海的阴暗想法说出来 |
[07:12] | What if one day there was no coffee? | 如果有一天没有咖啡了怎么办 |
[07:15] | More like, “War hardens the heart.” | 应该是这种 战争让心灵变得坚强 |
[07:18] | “War hardens our hearts…” | 战争让我们的心灵变得坚强 |
[07:20] | Okay, I’m thinking, it’s more like, “War…” | 好吧 我觉得 应该这样 战争 |
[07:22] | – “War!” – Hang on. | -战争 -等等 |
[07:24] | – “War!” – “War.” | -战争 -战争 |
[07:25] | Now, “War!” | 这样 战争 |
[07:27] | – “War!” – “War.” | -战争 -战争 |
[07:28] | “War.” I can’t do this! | 战争 我做不到 |
[07:29] | I’m too happy to see you. | 我见到你太高兴了 |
[07:31] | What’s the scariest thing you can think of? | 你能想到的最恐怖的事是什么 |
[07:32] | Oh, come to think of it, I actually had a nightmare last night. | 说到这里 我昨晚还真做了个恶梦 |
[07:34] | Nightmares are super broody. What was it about? | 恶梦超级抑郁的 梦见什么了 |
[07:36] | All right, um, so it started with this dolphin in a top hat. | 好吧 一开始梦到一只戴着礼帽的海豚 |
[07:40] | And the dolphin says in a weird voice… | 这只海豚说话的声音很奇怪 |
[07:41] | It’s 5:15 p.M. | 现在是下午五点一刻 |
[07:44] | Oh, I forgot to mention his chest was a clock. | 我忘记说了 他胸前有一个时钟 |
[07:46] | Okay, I’m thinkin’ darker, broodier, less fish. | 有没有阴暗点 抑郁点的 别说什么鱼 |
[07:48] | Oh, and Batman was there, and he was covered in glitter. | 蝙蝠侠也在那里 他全身闪闪发光 |
[07:51] | There was a talking ice cream cone. | 还有一个会说话的冰淇淋蛋筒 |
[07:52] | This isn’t really the broodiest. | 这还不算最抑郁的 |
[07:54] | And then, these scary black holes open up in the ground. | 然后 地面上出现了可怕的黑洞 |
[07:56] | They started to suck everybody I’ve ever cared about out of my life! | 把我在意的每一个人都吸走了 |
[08:02] | And Gandalf was there. And he shouted… | 甘道夫也在那里 他喊道 |
[08:04] | It’s Armamageddon! | 这是爱之黑洞 |
[08:07] | Emmet! | 艾米特 |
[08:09] | No! | 不 |
[08:10] | And you disappeared into the void, | 然后 你消失在了虚无之中 |
[08:13] | never to be seen again. | 再也见不到了 |
[08:16] | Not bad brooding! | 你的默念不错嘛 |
[08:17] | Oh! Thanks! | 谢谢 |
[08:18] | That was definitely just a dream, right? | 这肯定只是一个梦 对吧 |
[08:20] | Not some vision of the future? | 不会是什么未来的预言吧 |
[08:23] | No, no, no. This is my vision of the future. | 不 不 不 这才是我憧憬的未来 |
[08:26] | A little lower, to the left. | 低一点 往左一点 |
[08:31] | A house? | 房子 |
[08:33] | Come on! Let me give you the tour. | 快来 我带你参观一下 |
[08:34] | Very first one on the cul-de-sac. | 绝望谷的第一栋房子 |
[08:38] | This is the living room, where you can live it up. | 这是客厅 你可以在这里纵情作乐 |
[08:41] | TV room, dining room, | 电视间 餐厅 |
[08:43] | Planty’s room, kitty cat room… | 植物间 猫咪房 |
[08:45] | Of course, the kitchen, | 当然了 还有厨房 |
[08:47] | complete with breakfast nook, lunchtime nook, and fireman pole. | 设置了早餐区 午餐区 还有消防杆 |
[08:49] | Which leads to water slide… | 顺杆下来就是水滑梯 |
[08:52] | Trampoline room… | 蹦床间 |
[08:54] | Monkey-barring all the way up to… | 爬完猴子架就到了 |
[08:57] | Toaster room! | 吐司间 |
[08:59] | So you can have toast or waffles at any time! | 所以你随时都可以吃到吐司或华夫饼 |
[09:04] | And out back, a double-decker porch swing, | 房子后面 还有双层秋千 |
[09:06] | so we can always hang together! | 这样我们就可以两个人一起荡了 |
[09:09] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[09:13] | It’s sweet. | 挺不错的 |
[09:14] | It is. It’s just, uh… | 只是 不过 |
[09:16] | It’s going to attract aliens and get destroyed. | 这可能会招来外星人 被他们毁掉 |
[09:19] | But maybe it won’t. | 但也可能不会呢 |
[09:21] | I just thought we could rebuild the future. | 我只是希望我们可以重塑未来 |
[09:24] | Make everything awesome again. | 让一切恢复往日的美好 |
[09:26] | Emmet! | 艾米特 |
[09:27] | You gotta stop pretending everything is awesome. | 你不要再假装一切都很美好了 |
[09:29] | It isn’t. | 不是这么回事 |
[09:31] | Every morning, you walk through town, | 每天早上 你穿过小镇 |
[09:32] | singing that terrible, annoying, manufactured pop song! | 唱着那首又难听 又烦人 又做作的流行歌 |
[09:35] | That song really seems to upset you. | 看来你是真的讨厌那首歌 |
[09:38] | – No, it doesn’t. – Oh, my mistake. | -不是这样的 -我的错 |
[09:40] | That song was fine when we were younger, | 我们年轻的时候 那首歌也还好 |
[09:43] | but we also have to grow up sometime. | 但我们总有一天要长大的 |
[09:46] | Can you do that for me? | 你可以为了我成熟起来吗 |
[09:49] | Well, yeah. I can try. | 好吧 我试试吧 |
[09:52] | But it’s easy for you. | 但你说得倒轻巧 |
[09:54] | You were always a dark, goth rebel. | 你以前就一直是个叛逆的暗黑哥特族 |
[09:57] | Yes, of course I was. | 没错 我以前确实是 |
[09:58] | – Let’s change the subject. – Okay. | -我们换个话题吧 -好吧 |
[10:00] | We have to be hardened and battle-ready. Both of us. | 我们得坚强起来 做好战斗准备 我们俩都要 |
[10:03] | Yeah. No, I get it. | 没事的 我明白 |
[10:04] | And that’s why I’ve cultivated a totally hard-edged side | 所以我也培养了自己绝对强硬的一面 |
[10:07] | that’s super tough and… Look, look! | 超级强硬的 看啊 看啊 |
[10:09] | A shooting star. Make a wish! | 流星 快许愿吧 |
[10:13] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[10:15] | What? Can’t think of anything to wish for? | 怎么了 不知道许什么愿吗 |
[10:16] | I always just wish for more wishes, | 我每次都许愿要更多的愿望 |
[10:17] | ’cause you can never have enough. | 因为再多的愿望也不够 |
[10:19] | – Emmet. – What is it? | -艾米特 -什么事 |
[10:24] | Something new. | 来了个新家伙 |
[10:26] | Unikitty! | 独角猫 |
[10:29] | Recon mission. | 侦察任务 |
[10:30] | Accessing inner | 愤怒能量 |
[10:32] | rage! | 爆发 |
[10:34] | Let’s move out! | 我们出发吧 |
[10:49] | Scan. Scan. | 扫描 扫描 |
[10:53] | Scan. Scan. | 扫描 扫描 |
[10:54] | Sneak, sneak, sneak. | 偷偷摸摸的 |
[10:59] | We’ve never seen anything like this. | 我们没见过长成这样的 |
[11:02] | They’re evolving. | 它们在进化 |
[11:03] | What is it up to? | 它想干什么 |
[11:05] | I don’t know, but that beat is pretty fresh. | 我不知道 但是节奏挺新颖 |
[11:16] | Take it down! | 干掉它 |
[11:25] | Hello! | 你们好呀 |
[11:28] | Run! | 快跑 |
[11:44] | Super-aggro turbo engines! | 超级暴力涡轮引擎 |
[11:46] | Super-safe tail light and blinker. | 超级安全尾灯和方向灯 |
[11:47] | – Heat-seeking missiles! – Windshield wipers! | -热追踪导弹 -挡风玻璃雨刷 |
[11:49] | Spiky blaster cannon! | 尖峰爆破加农炮 |
[11:50] | Snazzy racing stripes. | 拉风赛车条纹 |
[11:52] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[11:57] | I told you that house would attract aliens! | 我就跟你讲那个房子会把外星人引来的 |
[11:59] | I can fix it. I’ll get us out of here. | 我能搞定 我们能逃走的 |
[12:07] | Look out! | 小心 |
[12:14] | Hey! I think my dentist used to work in this office. | 我想我的牙医以前在这里办公 |
[12:16] | Focus! | 集中注意力 |
[12:21] | It’s like it knows our every move! | 它好像能预测我们的每一步行动 |
[12:23] | Weird, right? | 很奇怪 不是吗 |
[12:26] | Emmet! What? | 艾米特 啥 |
[12:27] | Look out! No, no, no! | 小心 不 不 不 |
[12:44] | Unikitty, flare! | 独角猫 发信号弹 |
[12:48] | 新年 快乐 | |
[12:50] | I can’t believe another year has passed. | 不敢相信又一年过去了 |
[12:53] | Wrong flare! | 错了 错了 |
[12:58] | Alfred, battle cars. | 阿尔弗雷德 上战车 |
[13:00] | Send out the battle cars. | 把战车开出来 |
[13:02] | Look on our custom vehicles and despair! | 看看我们的定制战车 绝望吧 |
[13:06] | Custom vehicles! | 定制战车 |
[13:18] | We’re alive! | 我们还活着 |
[13:25] | You don’t have to keep whipping me, Deborah. | 你不必一直用鞭子抽我 德博拉 |
[13:27] | Welcome to Shark Week! | 欢迎来到鲨鱼周 |
[13:39] | Gotcha! Okay, time to panic. | -接住了 -好吧 恐慌时刻 |
[13:41] | Time to panic! Time to panic! | 恐慌时刻 恐慌时刻 |
[13:46] | Open the door! Let us in! | 开门啊 让我们进去 |
[13:48] | Coming. Coming. | 来了 来了 |
[13:52] | Shoes off, please. | 请脱鞋 |
[13:53] | I said, shoes off! | 我说 脱鞋 |
[13:55] | Get us home as fast as you can! Go! Go! | 用你最快的速度带我们回家 快 快 |
[13:57] | I need angry thoughts, angry thoughts! | 我需要愤怒的感觉 令人愤怒的想法 |
[14:00] | Uh, pollution, poverty, | 呃 污染 贫困 |
[14:01] | people who put raisins in stuff. | 把葡萄干放进食物里的人 |
[14:03] | It was perfectly fine without raisins! | 没有葡萄干就很完美了 |
[14:14] | Love you! | 爱你哟 |
[14:15] | I love you more! | 我更爱你 |
[14:17] | Okay, that’s adorable. | 好吧 太可爱了 |
[14:20] | Hurry! The door is slowly closing. | 快 门在慢慢的关上 |
[14:24] | Good thing the door is closing so slowly and dramatically. | 幸好门戏剧性的关得很慢 |
[14:27] | Hello! Hooray! | 你好 万岁 |
[14:44] | Eat it and weep. | 接我一箭然后哭吧 |
[14:49] | Eat more and weep more! | 再接几箭然后大哭吧 |
[14:54] | Keep eating and weeping. | 继续接 继续哭 |
[14:56] | Weep, eat, weep, weep, eat, eat, weep, weep! | 哭 接 哭 哭 接 接 哭 哭 |
[14:58] | Eat freedom! | 来个自由之箭 |
[15:15] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[15:27] | What in the heck? | 什么鬼 |
[15:40] | Oh, the pain! | 噢 好痛苦 |
[15:46] | It’s getting so cold. | 我的身体越来越冰冷了 |
[15:54] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[15:57] | I’m General Mayhem. | 我是混乱将军 |
[15:58] | Intergalactic Naval Commander of the Systar System. | 西斯塔星系星际部队指挥官 |
[16:02] | Open the gate. | 给我开门 |
[16:03] | No way! | 不可能 |
[16:05] | That gate is never, ever, ever, ever… | 这扇大门永远永远永远永远也 |
[16:08] | Emmet, what’re you doing? | 艾米特 你在干啥 |
[16:10] | Hooray! | 万岁 |
[16:12] | See? That wasn’t so bad. Nothing got in. | 看到了吗 也么啥事儿 没东西进来 |
[16:14] | Something got in. | 有东西进来了 |
[16:16] | Bring me your fiercest leader. | 把你们最得劲儿的领袖带过来 |
[16:18] | Yeah, that’s me. This guy. Coming through. | 在这儿呢 我来了 |
[16:21] | I’m the leader, obvs. | 很明显 我就是领袖 |
[16:23] | You? I don’t think so. | 你 我不这么认为 |
[16:25] | How many movies have they made about you? | 他们给你拍过多少电影 |
[16:26] | Because there are nine about me, | 我有9部电影 |
[16:28] | and like three others in various stages of development. | 好像还有3部处在上映前的各种阶段 |
[16:31] | If ye be considered a leader then why aren’t we? | 如果你能是领袖 为什么我们不能是呢 |
[16:35] | Yeah. I’m a princess. What about me? I’m a space commander. | 是啊 我是个王子 我怎么样 我是太空指挥官 |
[16:37] | I’m literally the captain of a pirate ship! | 我是名副其实的海盗船长 |
[16:45] | My helmet is very blue! | 我的头盔超级蓝 |
[16:47] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[16:48] | When everyone became the Special, | 当每个人都变得很特别 |
[16:50] | didn’t we all become leaders? | 那我们不是人人都是领袖了吗 |
[16:52] | No offense, I sense no leadership qualities from you. | 恕我冒犯 我感觉不到你的领导才能 |
[16:55] | My readout confirms you to be soft, | 我读取的数据显示你很软弱 |
[16:58] | fragile, and a less than worthy opponent. | 脆弱 不值得一提的对手 |
[17:01] | Hey! You watch what you say about Emmet. | 嘿 你别对艾米特瞎说 |
[17:03] | He saved the universe a few years back. | 他几年前拯救过宇宙 |
[17:05] | This guy was a fierce warrior? | 这家伙是个勇猛的战士吗 |
[17:07] | Okay, well, technically I did the warrior stuff, but… | 好吧 事实上战士那部分是我做的 但是 |
[17:10] | So, you fought and masterbuilt, and kicked butt, | 所以 是你战斗 打得对手屁滚尿流 |
[17:12] | and then the hapless male was the leader? | 然后这个没用的男人成了领袖吗 |
[17:15] | Um, well, you know, he was a symbol for… | 呃 你知道 他是个象征… |
[17:20] | That we all have ideas and… | 象征了我们都有想法 并且 |
[17:22] | But you did all the work. | 但你做了全部的工作 |
[17:24] | Emmet is the sweetest, most optimistic guy you could ever meet. | 艾米特是所有人里最温柔 最乐观的 |
[17:29] | And I know those qualities are not useful anymore, | 我知道这些品质现在毫无卵用 |
[17:31] | and that Emmet isn’t changing with the times, | 但艾米特并没有随大溜 |
[17:33] | and lacks a killer instinct, and in general, just isn’t tough enough. | 虽然缺乏杀伤力 但总体上只是不够强硬而已 |
[17:36] | Not tough enough? | 不够强硬吗 |
[17:38] | Yeah. But this guy is the Special. Well, at least he was. | 是的 但是这个家伙最特别 至少他以前是 |
[17:41] | Silence. | 安静 |
[17:44] | I don’t have room in my ship to take everyone. | 我的飞船没法带上所有人 |
[17:47] | I can fit maybe five. | 最多只能带五个 |
[17:49] | Take? I’ll explain with a memorable jingle. | -带走吗 -我会在一段令人难忘的音乐中解释 |
[17:54] | ♪ Your greatest leaders Are cordially invited ♪ | ♪ 诚挚邀请 最伟大的领袖 ♪ |
[17:57] | ♪ To a matrimonial ceremony Tonight at 5:15 ♪ | ♪ 恭请参加今晚五点十五分的婚礼庆典 ♪ |
[18:04] | 5:15? | 五点十五吗 |
[18:05] | Well, if you say 5:00, | 如果你说五点的话 |
[18:06] | people show up at 5:15 anyway. | 人们都会五点十五才出现 |
[18:08] | And if you say 6:00, people start expecting dinner, | 如果你说六点到 那么人们就会开始期待晚餐 |
[18:11] | it’s a whole thing. | 这是一整件事 |
[18:12] | It’s 5:15 p.M. | 五点十五分了 |
[18:14] | It’s Armamageddon! | 是爱之黑洞 |
[18:17] | Emmet! | 艾米特 |
[18:18] | No! | 不 |
[18:20] | Armamageddon is real. | 爱之黑洞是真的 |
[18:22] | I got this. | 我来解决 |
[18:27] | You are so handsome. | 你真帅 |
[18:29] | And you are very perceptive. | 你很善于观察 |
[18:50] | By Jove! | 唉呀妈呀 |
[18:51] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[18:55] | I rsvp “no”! | 我的回复是 不 |
[18:58] | You must RSVP “yes”! | 你必须回复 好 |
[19:02] | I’ll save you with my triple-decker couch! | 我会用我的三层沙发救你 |
[19:10] | You know, maybe let us handle it. | 你知道吗 让我们来处理吧 |
[19:15] | You biscuit-eatin’ space lubber! | 你这个吃饼干的太空蠢货 |
[19:18] | Don’t need a body. I’ll fight you with me bare… | 我不需要身体 我要赤手空拳和你打 |
[19:22] | Spaceship! | 飞船 |
[19:24] | Oh, yeah? This couch is a convertible. | 哦 是吗 这张沙发是可变形的 |
[19:28] | Oh, Emmet! | 哇 艾米特 |
[19:29] | You’re couchin’ for an ouchin’. | 你这是在找打 |
[19:34] | Oh, Emmet! | 噢 艾米特 |
[19:38] | Thanks for playing. | 感谢你们的参与 |
[19:41] | Oh, no. No, no, no! | 噢 不 不 不 不 |
[19:43] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[19:45] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[19:47] | Emmet! | 艾米特 |
[19:48] | No! | 不 |
[19:50] | So long, Jerksburgers. | 再见了 混蛋们 |
[19:57] | ♪ He’s gonna come upstairs ♪ | ♪ 他要上楼了♪ |
[19:59] | No! I’m not gonna come to your dance party right now. | 不 我不要去你的跳舞派对的 |
[20:00] | I’m in the middle of a storyline | 我正在故事当中 |
[20:02] | with time travel… Please? | -关于时间旅行的 -求你了 |
[20:04] | …and mind-blowing plot twists. Stuff you wouldn’t understand. | 令人惊心动魄的曲折情节 你不会懂的 |
[20:06] | These guys are coming with me. | 这几个家伙要跟我走 |
[20:07] | No, no, wait. No, no, no. | 不 不 等等 不 不 不 |
[20:09] | Stop! | 站住 |
[20:14] | Uh, Lucy? What? | 露西呢 什么 |
[20:16] | Emmet, what have you done? | 艾米特 你做了什么 |
[20:18] | Wait. | 等等 |
[20:19] | You guys don’t think this is all my fault? | 你们觉得这都是我的错吗 |
[20:21] | Maybe not entirely your fault. | 也许不全部是你的问题 |
[20:24] | It’s totally your fault. | 全是你的错 |
[20:25] | You got that right, WNBA legend Sheryl Swoopes. | 说得对 女子职业篮球的传奇人物谢瑞尔·斯沃普斯 |
[20:28] | Listen, everyone, Lucy and the others were kidnapped | 听着 各位 露西和其他人被绑架 |
[20:30] | in some sort of plan to start Armamageddon. | 卷进了启动什么爱之黑洞的计划里了 |
[20:33] | Armamageddon? Where we’re banished | 爱之黑洞吗 那个当我们被放弃了 |
[20:35] | for an eternity into the Bin of Storajj? | 就会去的 叫箱储仓的地方吗 |
[20:37] | – That’s just a legend. – No, it’s real! | -那只是一个传说罢了 -不 那是真的 |
[20:39] | And it’s gonna happen to all of us | 而且这会发生在我们所有人身上 |
[20:41] | unless we rescue them. | 除非我们去救他们 |
[20:42] | Jinkies! Who’s gonna lead the mission? | 金凯斯 谁来领导这项任务 |
[20:44] | You wouldn’t even make it past the Stairgate, | 你甚至都过不了楼梯门 |
[20:46] | let alone survive the Systar System. | 更不用说在西斯塔星系中生存了 |
[20:48] | That’s a suicide mission. | 那是一个自杀任务 |
[20:50] | Wyldstyle said you’re not tough enough to do this. | 狂野妹说 你对这个任务来说不够强硬 |
[20:53] | You haven’t changed with the times. | 你没有随着时间改变 |
[20:55] | You’re stuck in the past a quarter score ago. | 你被困住在过去的那四分之一里了 |
[20:58] | We’ve all grown up except for you. | 除了你 我们都长大了 |
[20:59] | Yeah, dude, you’re a total Hufflepuff. | 是啊 兄弟 你是个彻头彻尾的赫奇帕奇学生 |
[21:02] | That’s right, he is! But I’m not… | -是的 他就是 -但我不是 |
[21:04] | You remember what happened with the Justice League. | 你们还记得正义联盟发生了什么吗 |
[21:06] | Now with Batman gone and Marvel not returning our calls, | 现在蝙蝠侠不见了 而漫威也不回我们电话 |
[21:09] | there are no real heroes left. | 剩下的人里面没有真正的英雄 |
[21:12] | Only original Aquaman | 只剩下最初的海王 |
[21:13] | and unlicensed knock-off, Larry Poppins. | 和没有执照的高仿魔法保姆 拉瑞·波宾斯 |
[21:16] | Well, I say a spoonful of salt helps the medicine go down. | 我说一勺盐祛除百病 |
[21:20] | Anyone? No? | 有人吗 没有吗 |
[21:21] | Oh, Larry! | 噢 拉瑞 |
[21:23] | Yeah, what he said is right! | 是的 他说得对 |
[21:24] | Oh, come on, everyone! | 拜托 各位 |
[21:26] | We’ve done this before. We all took on Lord Business, | 我们以前经历过的 我们打败了商业之王 |
[21:29] | and we changed the world. | 我们改变过世界 |
[21:33] | We are all special now. | 我们都是特别的 |
[21:34] | There’s nothing we can’t do! | 没有什么是我们做不到的 |
[21:37] | We need to go up to that alien planet, | 我们要去那个外星球 |
[21:40] | and show those aliens what we’re made of. | 让那些外星人看看我们有多厉害 |
[21:45] | Who’s comin’ with me? | 谁和我一起 |
[22:05] | 小艾 小露 永远在一起 | |
[22:10] | I’ll show them all how tough I am. | 我会让他们知道我有多强硬 |
[22:27] | Hang on to your fronds, Planty. | 抓好你的叶子 小植物 |
[22:28] | We’re going to save Lucy… | 我们去救露西 |
[22:32] | And all of the other people who were captured. | 还有其他被抓的人 |
[22:43] | Spaceship. Spaceship. Spaceship. | 飞船 飞船 飞船 |
[22:48] | So, this fits five, you say? | 你说这玩意儿能装下五个人吗 |
[22:51] | Oh, look at all these spaceship buttons. | 看这儿这么多按钮 |
[22:53] | What does this one do? | 这个是干啥用的 |
[22:54] | Oh, what does this one? What about this one? | 这个能干嘛 这个呢 |
[22:57] | That would be the power switch. | 原来那是电源开关啊 |
[23:00] | Ooh, what is that? | 哇哦 那是什么 |
[23:03] | Behold, the Systar System. | 请看 西斯塔星系 |
[23:08] | No “whoas.” Do not give her the satisfaction of whoa-ing this. | 别惊叹了 别让她觉得满足 |
[23:11] | Ooh! That’s even worse! | 呜哦 更糟了 |
[23:13] | Ah! Stop it! | 啊 给我停下 |
[23:30] | Wait, that’s Batman’s job! | 等等 这是蝙蝠侠的工作 |
[23:32] | Your feet be in me face! | 你踩我脸上了 |
[23:34] | Please be quiet. | 请安静 |
[23:36] | I’m trying to make a majestic landing. | 我正试着做一次完美的着陆 |
[23:39] | ♪ Welcome to the Systar System ♪ | ♪ 欢迎来到西斯塔星系 ♪ |
[23:44] | Nailed it. | 搞定 |
[23:45] | The queen awaits. | 女王在等着呢 |
[23:47] | ♪ To the Systar System ♪ | ♪ 来到西斯塔星系 ♪ |
[23:49] | Uh, am I the only one creeped out by this? | 呃 我是唯一一个被吓着的人吗 |
[23:52] | Uh… No. | 呃 不 |
[23:59] | What? | 这是啥 |
[24:02] | Ice cream cone! | 冰淇淋蛋筒 |
[24:04] | Presenting Her Majesty Queen Watevra Wa’Nabi, | 有请 伟大的随心所欲女王陛下 |
[24:09] | Empress of the Systar System. | 西斯塔星系的统治者 |
[24:24] | Susan, would you get our guests something refreshing to drink? | 苏珊 你能给客人们来一些清爽的饮料吗 |
[24:27] | Yes, Your Majesty. | 好的 陛下 |
[24:32] | Thank you, Susan. | 谢谢你 苏珊 |
[24:34] | Welcome, guests, to the Systar System. | 欢迎来到西斯塔星系 客人们 |
[24:37] | Uh, help me out, guys. What is this? A talking horse? | 帮个忙 朋友们 这是个啥 一匹会说话的马吗 |
[24:39] | Sorry about my appearance. | 关于我的外貌我很抱歉 |
[24:41] | I was in a meeting with the animal planet of Anthropomorphia, | 我刚刚在和拟人动物星球开会 |
[24:44] | so I look like a horse. | 所以我看起来像一匹马 |
[24:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:47] | I’m Queen Watevra Wa’Nabi. | 我是随心所欲女王 |
[24:50] | I can change my form to something else, | 如果这让你不舒服的话 |
[24:52] | if this makes you uncomfortable. | 我可以换一个外形 |
[24:55] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[24:57] | No, go back. The horse was much more palatable. | 别 快换回去 马更讨人喜欢 |
[24:59] | Whoever you are, | 不管你是谁 |
[25:00] | let us go and stop attacking us! | 放我们走 并且不要再攻击我们了 |
[25:02] | You started it. | 你们先动手的 |
[25:03] | You started it! What do you want with us? | 你先动手的 你到底想把我们怎样 |
[25:05] | Trust me, my plans are totally sinister. | 相信我 我的计划绝对真恶 |
[25:11] | Sincere. | 真挚 |
[25:13] | I just wanna help you guys. | 我只是想帮你们 |
[25:15] | All I need is your participation in a matrimonial ceremony. | 就是邀请你们参加一个结婚典礼 |
[25:18] | No way. | 不可能 |
[25:19] | Trust me, it’ll be totally terrifying. | 相信我 绝对吓人 |
[25:23] | Terrific. That’s what I meant. | 惊人 我想说的是这个 |
[25:25] | Why are we supposed to trust you? | 我们凭什么要相信你 |
[25:26] | I’ll tell you using a universal language. | 我用通用语给大家解释一下 |
[25:29] | Is it math? | 是数学吗 |
[25:30] | The language that unites all the planets in our system. | 这个语言让我们星系所有行星结盟 |
[25:33] | Oh, no. Are we in a musical? | 不是吧 咱们在音乐剧里吗 |
[25:35] | Yep, get ready. | 是的 准备好吧 |
[25:36] | ♪ Hello, friends My name is Queen Watevra Wa’Nabi ♪ | ♪ 朋友们你们好 我乃随心所欲女王 ♪ |
[25:39] | ♪ Don’t worry ♪ | ♪ 勿需紧张 ♪ |
[25:40] | ♪ I’m totally not One of those evil queens You’ve read about In fairy tales Or seen in the movies ♪ | ♪ 我绝非童话或电影中常见的邪恶女王♪ |
[25:46] | ♪ And there’s no reason at all To be suspicious of me ♪ | ♪ 所以完全没理由怀疑我 ♪ |
[25:51] | ♪ Not evil, not evil, no ♪ | ♪ 不邪恶 不邪恶 不 ♪ |
[25:52] | ♪ I’m the least evil person I know ♪ | ♪ 我是我认识的人里最不邪恶的 ♪ |
[25:55] | I won’t lie, it’s actually very suspicious | 说实话 你拿这个做开场白 |
[25:56] | that you’re leading with this. | 就非常可疑 |
[25:58] | ♪ I’m so not a villain I have zero evil plans ♪ | ♪ 我非反派 也没有邪恶计划 ♪ |
[26:01] | ♪ No ulterior motives Just wanna help where I can ♪ | ♪ 非居心叵测 只想尽力帮忙 ♪ |
[26:05] | ♪ I wanna shower you with gifts ♪ | ♪ 我想让你沐浴在礼物的海洋中 ♪ |
[26:07] | ♪ ‘Cause I’m selfless and sweet ♪ | ♪ 因为我无私又友善 ♪ |
[26:09] | ♪ So, there’s no reason at all To be suspicious of ♪ | ♪ 所以 根本没理由怀疑我 ♪ |
[26:13] | ♪ Queen Watevra Wa’Nabi ♪ | ♪ 随心所欲女王 ♪ |
[26:17] | ♪ The least evil queen In history ♪ | ♪ 有史以来最不邪恶的女王 ♪ |
[26:20] | ♪ And if you do not Believe me ♪ | ♪ 即使你不相信我 ♪ |
[26:23] | ♪ I totally won’t Imprison your family ♪ | ♪ 我也绝不会囚禁你的家人 ♪ |
[26:27] | ♪ ‘Cause that’d be evil ♪ | ♪ 因为那太邪恶了 ♪ |
[26:29] | ♪ And that’s so not me ♪ | ♪ 那根本不是我 ♪ |
[26:32] | ♪ I’m not evil, not evil, no ♪ | ♪ 我不邪恶 不邪恶 不♪ |
[26:33] | ♪ I’m the least evil person I know ♪ | ♪ 我是我认识的人里最不邪恶的 ♪ |
[26:35] | Really? Because I’m getting super-evil vibes here. | 真的假的 我可是嗅到一股强大的邪恶气息 |
[26:39] | ♪ Benny, do you like spaceships? ♪ | ♪ 班尼 你喜欢宇宙飞船吗 ♪ |
[26:40] | ♪ ‘Cause I think they are great ♪ | ♪ 我觉得它们棒极了 ♪ |
[26:42] | ♪ How’d you know that? ♪ | ♪ 你怎么知道的 ♪ |
[26:43] | ♪Loving spaceships Is my one defining trait ♪ | ♪ 热爱宇宙飞船是我的人设 ♪ |
[26:46] | ♪ Well, now, my good friend ♪ | ♪ 现在 我的好朋友 ♪ |
[26:47] | ♪ You can build The spaceship Of your dreams ♪ | ♪ 你可以建造你的梦想中的宇宙飞船了 ♪ |
[26:50] | ♪ On your very own planet ♪ | ♪ 在你自己的星球上 ♪ |
[26:52] | ♪ With your own Spaceship-building team ♪ | ♪ 与你的飞船建造团队一起 ♪ |
[26:54] | Come on, do not fall for this. | 拜托 别信她的 |
[26:56] | ♪ Wyldstyle, haven’t you heard? ♪ | ♪ 狂野妹 你没听到吗 ♪ |
[26:58] | ♪ There’s no reason at all To be suspicious of her ♪ | ♪ 根本没理由怀疑她 ♪ |
[27:03] | Yeah, I know she keeps saying that, | 我知道她一直在叨咕这个 |
[27:05] | but she’s clearly an evil queen. | 但她明显就是个邪恶女王 |
[27:07] | Yar, well, I’m not buying it. | 我反正不买她的帐 |
[27:09] | ♪ MetalBeard, a pirate Without a ship That’s so cruel ♪ | ♪ 胡子船长 一个没了船的海盗太可怜了 ♪ |
[27:12] | ♪ It’s like a spider Without a web ♪ | ♪ 这就像蜘蛛没了网 ♪ |
[27:14] | ♪ Or a queen without a fool ♪ | ♪ 或者女王没了小丑 ♪ |
[27:17] | Even her metaphors are suspicious. | 甚至她的比喻也挺可疑的 |
[27:19] | ♪ I’ve got a surprise For you ♪ | ♪ 我给你准备了一份惊喜 ♪ |
[27:20] | ♪ A planet That’s really a pirate ship ♪ | ♪ 一个海盗船星球 ♪ |
[27:22] | ♪ And the population, your crew ♪ | ♪ 而子民就是你的船员 ♪ |
[27:24] | Her story checks out. She’s cool. Not evil. | 她说的都是真的 没问题 她不邪恶 |
[27:26] | – What about me? – Unikitty | -那我呢 -独角猫 |
[27:27] | what’s the most glitter you can imagine? | 你想象中最闪亮的东西是什么 |
[27:29] | A lot! | 可多了 |
[27:30] | ♪ Times that by infinity ♪ | 那就把那些乘以无穷大 |
[27:32] | ♪ And, Batman ♪ | ♪ 下面 蝙蝠侠 ♪ |
[27:32] | Don’t even try it, lady. I don’t need anything. | 想都别想 女士 我啥都不缺 |
[27:35] | ♪ Oh, I know, That’s why I’m going to give you ♪ | ♪ 我懂 这就是为什么我将给你 ♪ |
[27:37] | ♪ Half of everything ♪ | ♪ 每样东西的一半 ♪ |
[27:38] | Uh, like “everything” everything? | 你指的”每样”是真的每样吗 |
[27:40] | ♪ “Everything” everything ♪ | ♪ 是真的”每样”那个每样 ♪ |
[27:41] | She’s rad. This chick gets me. | 她太牛了 这小妞懂我 |
[27:43] | ♪ Here are some Other adjectives People use to describe me ♪ | ♪ 还有一些别人用来形容我的词儿 ♪ |
[27:47] | ♪ Un-duplicitous, un-malicious ♪ | ♪ 非口是心非 非心怀恶意 ♪ |
[27:48] | ♪ Un-conniving, un-nasty ♪ | ♪ 非诡计多端 非恶心下流 ♪ |
[27:50] | You’re clearly just adding “un” to words that describe you. | 你就是在形容你的词前 加了一个非字 |
[27:52] | Who, me? | 谁 我吗 |
[27:53] | ♪ I’m Queen Watevra Wa’Nabi ♪ | ♪ 我乃随心所欲女王 ♪ |
[27:56] | ♪ The most least evil person You’ll ever meet ♪ | ♪ 是你见过的 最不邪恶的人 ♪ |
[28:01] | ♪ And if you make eye contact With me ♪ | ♪ 如果你和我对视了 ♪ |
[28:04] | ♪ I totally won’t have you Executed immediately ♪ | ♪ 我绝不会立马处决你 ♪ |
[28:07] | ♪ ‘Cause that’d be evil ♪ | ♪ 因为那太邪恶了 ♪ |
[28:09] | ♪ Evil, Evil ♪ | ♪ 邪恶 邪恶 ♪ |
[28:13] | ♪ And that’s so not me ♪ | ♪ 那绝不是我 ♪ |
[28:23] | Sorry, we’re not swayed by a little song-and-dance number. | 抱歉 我们不会被一点歌舞影响的 |
[28:26] | Oh, I liked the tune. Especially the spaceship part. | 我喜欢这调子 尤其是宇宙飞船那部分 |
[28:28] | And also, no other parts, just the spaceship part. | 没其他部分 就宇宙飞船部分 |
[28:30] | Artist to artist | 灵魂歌手对灵魂歌手 |
[28:31] | I could tell it was from the heart. | 我能感受到 你在用心高歌 |
[28:33] | I knew I would like you. | 我就知道 我会喜欢你的 |
[28:35] | Game recognize game. | 好汉识好汉 英雄识英雄 |
[28:37] | He’ll do perfectly for the ceremony. | 他会让婚礼变得完美无缺的 |
[28:40] | I am perfect. | 我就是完美无缺 |
[28:41] | What is this matrimonial ceremony, buster? | 这婚礼到底是什么 破坏者 |
[28:43] | Oh, it’s gonna be fun. | 它将会特别有趣 |
[28:45] | I built a Space Temple right in the center of our universe. | 我在宇宙中心 打造了太空神殿 |
[28:48] | And at 5:15, | 到了五点十五分 |
[28:49] | all the stars will align, | 所有的星星都会连成一线 |
[28:50] | and we’ll hold a wedding between me and the Man of Bats. | 之后便开始举行 我和蝙蝠人的婚礼 |
[28:54] | The rest of y’all are gonna be in the wedding party. | 剩下的人将会参加我的婚礼派对 |
[28:56] | And once we say, “I do”… | 等到我们宣誓”我愿意”后 |
[29:00] | Then you’ll get all those gifts I promised y’all. | 你们都将获得 我承诺给你们的礼物 |
[29:04] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[29:04] | It’s gonna summon Armamageddon, | 你这么做会召唤爱之黑洞的 |
[29:06] | and we’re gonna get tossed into the Bin of Storajj forever. | 我们会被扔进箱储仓中 永世不得翻身 |
[29:09] | Whoa. No, no, no. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[29:10] | Back up a quick sec. Did you say “wedding”? | 后退几秒 你刚刚说的是”婚礼”吗 |
[29:13] | Man, you agreed to half of everything. | 你已经同意要所有东西的一半了 |
[29:15] | No, no, no. No to the no. | 不 不 不 我内心十万个拒绝 |
[29:17] | I thought you were the leader. | 我以为你是老大呢 |
[29:19] | Uh, yeah, I mean, I am obviously leader guy. | 是的 很明显我是老大 |
[29:23] | But I’m not Doesn’t mean that I’m ready to settle… | 但是我不是说 我没准备好安定下来 |
[29:26] | I’m not gonna be the guy | 我指的是 我不是那种 |
[29:28] | who’s gonna make that kind of a leap… | 会做出这么大承诺的人 |
[29:30] | None of us will be part of your wedding ceremony, ever. | 我们谁也不会参加你的婚礼 绝不 |
[29:34] | Y’all are so dusty, tough, and grouchy. | 你们太蓬头垢面 顽固暴躁了 |
[29:37] | Take them to get changed for the ceremony. | 带他们下去收拾一下 准备参加婚礼 |
[29:40] | And this one needs to get changed most of all. | 特别是这个人 需要好好收拾一下 |
[29:54] | It’s the portal to dimensions unknown. | 这是通往未知次元的入口 |
[29:59] | The Stairgate. | 楼梯门 |
[30:02] | I’ll just push through the Stairgate. | 我只要穿过楼梯门就行了 |
[30:04] | Seems simple enough. | 看起来挺简单的 |
[30:20] | Glassteroids! | 玻璃大冲撞啦 |
[30:24] | I can do this. Torpedoes deploy! | 我能行的 部署鱼雷 |
[30:28] | Huh. I can do… | 我能行的 |
[30:32] | I can’t do this. | 我不行了 |
[30:39] | This is the end! | 我要完蛋了 |
[30:49] | Who was that? | 那是谁啊 |
[30:52] | Where did he go? | 他去哪了 |
[30:54] | You mind if I save your life? | 介意我救你的命吗 |
[30:56] | – Not at all. – Rad. | -完全不介意 -棒极了 |
[31:29] | And that’s how you break on through to the other side… | 这才是打破次元壁 |
[31:33] | Of the Stairgate. | 穿越楼梯门的正确操作 |
[31:35] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[31:40] | The name’s Rex, Rex Dangervest. | 我是雷克斯 雷克斯·丹吉维斯特 |
[31:43] | Galaxy-defending | 银河护卫队 |
[31:44] | archaeology | 考古学家 |
[31:45] | cowboy | 牛仔 |
[31:46] | raptor trainer | 兼迅猛龙训练师 |
[31:46] | who likes building furniture | 喜欢自己造家具 |
[31:48] | busting heads, | 一棍爆头 |
[31:48] | and having chiseled features, | 以及拥有雕塑般的肉体 |
[31:50] | previously hidden under baby fat. | 不过最近掩藏在婴儿肥下 |
[31:51] | Enemy ship! | 敌船 |
[31:53] | That’s a negative. | 你可说错了 |
[31:55] | That bad boy is my ship. | 那宝贝儿是我的船 |
[31:57] | Built her myself out of spare pieces. | 我自己用备用零件拼起来的 |
[32:02] | Let me show ya around. | 我带你转转 |
[32:05] | Hey, you broke my ship. | 你拆了我的船 |
[32:07] | Listen, kid, you can build anything, | 听着 小伙子 你啥都能造出来 |
[32:09] | but there ain’t nothing you can’t break. | 但没什么是你不能拆的 |
[32:13] | I don’t get it. | 我没明白 |
[32:14] | How about a tour? | 咱们转一圈怎么样 |
[32:16] | Behold, the Rexcelsior. | 请看 这就是雷益求精号 |
[32:21] | Are those dinosaurs? | 那是恐龙吗 |
[32:33] | Tell me, what’s a scrapabout like you | 告诉我 像你这样的小废物 |
[32:35] | doing trying to go through the Stairgate? | 穿越楼梯门干嘛 |
[32:38] | Aliens from the Systar System kidnapped my friends. | 来自西斯塔星系的外星人绑架了我的朋友 |
[32:41] | I’m going to get them back. | 我要去救他们回来 |
[32:43] | You don’t wanna go anywhere near the Systar System, trust me. | 相信我 你不会想接近西斯塔星系的 |
[32:47] | It’s ruled by an alien queen, | 它被一个外星女王所统治 |
[32:48] | and she’ll try to brainwash your friends, | 而且她会给你的朋友洗脑 |
[32:51] | so she can use ’em in a matrimonial ceremony to bring forth… | 这样他们就会参加婚礼 并带来第四次 |
[32:55] | – Armamageddon? – Bingo. | -爱之黑洞 -没错 |
[32:57] | You’ve been to the Systar System? You can help me. | 你去过西斯塔星系是吧 你可以帮助我 |
[33:00] | Forget it, kid. | 算了吧 小伙子 |
[33:01] | That place is too terrible. | 那地方太凶险了 |
[33:03] | But I don’t like to talk about my backstory, | 但是我不太想讨论我的过去 |
[33:06] | so don’t even ask. | 所以你还是别问了 |
[33:07] | – Oh. Okay. – There I was, | -好吧 -我曾经 |
[33:09] | on a galactic mission. | 执行过一个银河任务 |
[33:11] | Ended up being more than I’d bargained for. | 结果却超出了我的预期 |
[33:18] | I landed in the desolate plains | 我降落在一片荒芜的平原上 |
[33:20] | of the dust planet Undar of the Dryar System. | 位于烘干星系的底面星球 |
[33:24] | The winds were ferocious. | 狂风恐吓着我 |
[33:27] | The isolation, intense. | 孤独啃噬着我 |
[33:32] | I waited for my friends. | 我等待着同伴 |
[33:37] | Seemed to last forever. | 直到地老天荒 |
[33:46] | That’s when I learned… | 那一刻我明白了 |
[33:50] | There was no one I could trust but me. | 除了自己 我无法依靠任何人 |
[33:53] | I’m so sorry, Rex. | 我很抱歉 雷克斯 |
[33:55] | Don’t be. My time alone was an awakening. | 别介 那段孤独的日子让我茅塞顿开 |
[33:58] | I learned how the universe really works. | 我明白了宇宙是如何运转的 |
[34:01] | Yeah, I know how you feel. | 我明白你什么感觉 |
[34:03] | Ha! You couldn’t possibly know how it feels. | 你绝不可能明白我什么感觉 |
[34:06] | Yeah, I do. | 不 我明白的 |
[34:07] | Like you can’t ever go back to the person you used to be. | 就像你永远无法找到最初的自己 |
[34:10] | Even though it was so much simpler. | 即便那样更简单 |
[34:11] | You have to find your own way. | 你必须找到自己的路 |
[34:15] | But you just don’t know how. | 但你就是不知道要怎么办 |
[34:17] | Hold up a second. | 先打住一下 |
[34:18] | – You have been there. – Yeah. | -你去过那儿 -是的 |
[34:21] | What’s your last name, Emmet? | 你姓什么 艾米特 |
[34:23] | 块斯基 块斯基. | |
[34:24] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[34:26] | The visionary double-decker-couch-building hero | 你就是天选之子 双层沙发建筑大师 |
[34:28] | who took it to Lord Business and had the guts | 那位打败了邪恶商业之王并有勇气 |
[34:31] | to face The Man Upstairs? | 面对楼上的男人的那位英雄 |
[34:32] | That Emmet Brickowski? | 那个艾米特·块斯基吗 |
[34:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:36] | Dude! Big fan! | 哥们儿 我是你头号粉丝 |
[34:37] | Wait, you are a fan of me? | 等一下 你是我的粉丝 |
[34:39] | Heck yeah. You’re the reason I started wearing vests. | 必须的 我就是因为你才开始穿马甲的 |
[34:42] | – Do you like mine? – Yes, I do! | -你喜欢我的马甲吗 -我喜欢 |
[34:47] | Also started wearing chaps, | 我还开始穿皮套裤了 |
[34:49] | which are essentially leg-vests. | 相当于穿了腿部马甲 |
[34:50] | Wow. You’re so much more cool and grown-up than me. | 你可比我酷炫成熟多了 |
[34:54] | You could teach me! | 你可以教导我 |
[34:56] | Rex, help me rescue my friends, stop Armamageddon, | 雷克斯 帮我营救朋友 阻止爱之黑洞 |
[34:59] | and teach me to be like you. | 教我成为你 |
[35:02] | Someone Lucy will be proud of. | 成为可以让露西自豪的人 |
[35:03] | And I’ll be the brother you never had. | 我就是你从未有过的弟弟 |
[35:08] | Unless you do have a brother. I don’t really know you that well. | 除非你有弟弟了 我还不太了解你 |
[35:15] | All right, kid, you listen. | 好吧 小伙子 你听着 |
[35:16] | You go soft, you’re playing their game. | 你弱 对方就会把你玩弄在手心里 |
[35:18] | You’re gonna have to grow up and grow up fast. | 所以你必须极速成长 |
[35:22] | Are you ready to do that? | 你准备好了吗 |
[35:24] | Yes, I am. | 是的 我准备好了 |
[35:26] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不见你说什么 |
[35:27] | Really? I was speaking at normal volume. | 真的吗 我音量挺正常的啊 |
[35:29] | Sorry, man. I’m just a little hard of hearing | 抱歉 兄弟 我听力不太好 |
[35:31] | from listening to my mixtapes super loud | 我听混音带时声音开的特别大 |
[35:33] | with no regard for my future hearing, | 从来不考虑将来听力会怎么样 |
[35:35] | because I live in the now. | 因为我活在当下 |
[35:36] | Raptors, re-coordinate. | 迅猛龙 调整航线 |
[35:39] | – Really? – Set a course for the Systar System. | -真的吗 -设定去西斯塔星系的航线 |
[35:43] | Rex, I promise you won’t regret it. | 雷克斯 我发誓你不会后悔的 |
[35:46] | Kid, I invented the phrase “no regrets.” | 孩子 “不后悔”这个词儿是我发明的 |
[35:49] | I do have one regret of not trademarking it. | 不过我挺后悔 没给这词注册一个商标 |
[35:52] | Space cannons. | 太空加农炮 |
[35:55] | Hyper-light-speed combustor. | 超光速喷射引擎 |
[35:57] | Super-rad ejector button. | 超级酷炫弹射按钮 |
[35:59] | Whoa. Isn’t there a better place to put that? | 天啊 不能把它放到更合适的地方吗 |
[36:01] | Raptors, power up. | 迅猛龙 增大功率 |
[36:02] | Crank the warp drive up to 11. | 把曲速引擎转到到11 |
[36:03] | Times two. | 双倍加速 |
[36:08] | Yeah! | 太棒啦 |
[36:14] | To the Systar System. | 去往西斯塔星系 |
[36:24] | That queen is never gonna break us. | 那个女王是不会击垮我们的 |
[36:25] | She just wants to throw a party. | 她只是想开一个派对 |
[36:27] | It’s clearly a cover for some catastrophic event. | 那很明显是为某些灾难性的事件打掩护 |
[36:30] | Yeah. Marriage, am I right? | 没错 婚姻 我说对了吗 |
[36:31] | No one’s tying down this Batman forever. | 没有人能把我蝙蝠侠捆住 |
[36:34] | Ooh, reference! | 诶呦 有出处 |
[36:35] | No. The moment you say, “I do,” | 不对 当你说我愿意的那一刻 |
[36:37] | it’ll unlock some… | 会带来一些 |
[36:39] | What are you looking at? What are you hiding? | -你看什么呢 -你在隐藏什么 |
[36:42] | What are you hiding? | 那你在隐藏什么呢 |
[36:43] | You’re the one with the reflective mask. | 你才是那个一直带着反射面罩的 |
[36:45] | Well, I asked you first. | 但是 我先问你的 |
[36:46] | Well, I asked you second. | 但是 我是第二个问你的 |
[36:48] | Real mature. | 真是成熟 |
[36:50] | So, where are we going? | 那么 我们要去哪呢 |
[36:51] | Planet Sparkles. | 闪烁之星 |
[36:53] | Sparkles. | 亮晶晶 |
[36:55] | There, you will get changed in more ways than one. | 在那里 你们会改头换面 |
[37:00] | Hello! | 你好 |
[37:01] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[37:03] | I said, “Hello!” | 我说的 你好 |
[37:05] | Well, we’ve been talking for a while. | 好吧 我们都说了好一会话了 |
[37:07] | I’m not sure why you’re saying hello now… | 我不知道你为什么现在说你好 |
[37:09] | But fine. Hello to you. | 但是也没关系 你好 |
[37:21] | Stick together. I’ve got a plan. | 大家不要走散了 我有一个计划 |
[37:24] | Greetings, Bricksburgian | 你们好 砖块堡人 |
[37:26] | Welcome to the Palace of Infinite Reflection. | 欢迎来到无限反射宫 |
[37:29] | A self-reeducation celebrity center. | 这是一个自我学习的名人中心 |
[37:32] | Namaste. | 你们好 |
[37:33] | Ooh! Sounds spiritual. | 哇 听起来很宗教啊 |
[37:36] | It is so spiritual. | 这真的很宗教 |
[37:37] | Sounds like a trap. | 听起来像是一个陷阱 |
[37:38] | This guy’s a vampire. | 这家伙是个吸血鬼 |
[37:39] | Attractive non-threatening teen vampire. | 受欢迎且没有危险的年轻吸血鬼 |
[37:42] | I like to talk about feelings, | 我喜欢交流情感 |
[37:44] | and how we’re in love, but can’t be together. | 已经我们是如何相爱 但是却不能在一起 |
[37:46] | Isn’t that beautiful? | 岂不美哉 |
[37:48] | I’ll answer that. It’s very beautiful. | 我来回答吧 美哉美哉 |
[37:50] | The heart wants what it wants. | 心之所欲无人能挡 |
[37:52] | I also DJ on the side and wear women’s jeans. | 我也是一个DJ 还穿着女士牛仔裤 |
[37:57] | Wow! | 真的吗 |
[37:58] | Guys, we have to stay tough and gritty. | 同志们 我们需要保持强硬 |
[38:00] | Do not let them soften you up… | 不要让他们讨好你 |
[38:02] | Oh, yeah. | 太舒服啦 |
[38:03] | I love getting barnacles scrubbed off me bilge pump. | 我喜欢这样把藤壶从我的舱底泵上刷下来 |
[38:06] | Really? Right into it. | 认真的吗 这么快就上钩了 |
[38:08] | Oh, oh! It tickles. | 天呐 这样很痒 |
[38:11] | Oh, yeah, | 太舒服啦 |
[38:12] | I carry my tortured past in my chiseled glutes. | 我痛苦的过去都留在强大的臀大肌里了 |
[38:15] | Even you? | 就连你也上钩了 |
[38:17] | What? I mean, | 什么 我的意思是 |
[38:18] | I’m not gonna turn down a free massage. | 我可不能拒绝一次免费的按摩 |
[38:19] | She needs extra treatment. | 她需要额外的待遇 |
[38:21] | No! Yes. | -不需要 -需要 |
[38:23] | First, you’ll get a hot gem massage. | 首先 你会进行一个热宝石按摩 |
[38:24] | Then an exfoliating flower beatdown. | 之后来一个去角质花朵拍打 |
[38:27] | Popsicle face mask and peel. | 冰棒面膜和剥落 |
[38:29] | Room-temperature stone contusion. | 室温石块浸润 |
[38:32] | Vegetable observation… | 蔬菜观察 |
[38:33] | And be cleansed with a glitter scrub and sparkle rinse. | 再用闪光刷和亮闪染发剂进行清洁 |
[38:36] | Next… | 之后 |
[38:38] | Your hair! It’s… | 你的头发 它 |
[38:41] | It’s beautiful. Wait, what? | -它很美 -等一下 什么情况 |
[38:43] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 哦天呐 糟糕 |
[38:44] | What? Wow! | 什么情况 天呐 |
[38:46] | Guys, this is not what you think. | 伙计们 这不是你们想的那样 |
[38:48] | It’s so adorable and cute! | 这太可爱了 |
[38:50] | Are you covering up some un-dark past? | 你是在掩饰什么辉煌的过去吗 |
[38:53] | No. It’s not who I am. It’s just hair. | 没有 这不是真正的我 这只是头发 |
[38:56] | Look, if I pop it off, | 看着 如果我把它摘下来 |
[38:57] | am I Bruce Willis now? | 我就是布鲁斯·威利斯了吗 |
[38:59] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[39:00] | Well, well, well. I thought ye were tough. | 哟 看看你呀 我以为你很强硬的 |
[39:03] | Looks like the peg’s on the other leg. | 看起来情况不是这样呀 |
[39:06] | I didn’t… Is she secretly cutesy? | -我没有 -她是不是偷偷装可爱了 |
[39:07] | Look, they did this, okay? Not me! | 听着 他们做的这一切 好吗 不是我 |
[39:09] | I mean, what? | 我想说 怎么了 |
[39:10] | I sat in the mirror years ago in shame | 许多年前我带着羞耻坐在镜子前 |
[39:12] | and took a permanent marker, | 拿了一只油性笔 |
[39:14] | and hair by hair just, you know, recolored it? | 一根一根地 你懂吗 重新上色 |
[39:16] | I mean, what kind of crazy person would do that? | 我想说 什么样的疯子会这样做呢 |
[39:19] | Ugh! | 肯定没有 |
[39:20] | Pardon my language, but she’s a real grumpledumpuss. | 原谅我的言辞 但是她真的是一个傻瓜 |
[39:23] | Take her for some music therapy. | 给她来些音乐疗法 |
[39:26] | Then she’ll be willing to join our ceremony. | 然后她就愿意加入我们的典礼了 |
[39:40] | Lucy, where are you? | 露西 你在哪 |
[39:43] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[39:45] | You’re not gonna find her whispering into a window. | 你对着窗户自言自语是不会找到她的 |
[39:48] | It’s time to take action. | 是时候行动起来了 |
[39:50] | Which planet do you wanna try first? | 你想先试试哪个星球 |
[39:51] | Um… What do you think? | 呃 你怎么想呢 |
[39:53] | A tough guy doesn’t ask where to go. | 一个强硬的人是不会问去哪的 |
[39:55] | Just pick any of ’em and act like you’re sure. | 只需要随便选一个并表现出很坚定 |
[39:57] | That’s called leadership. | 这就是领导力 |
[39:59] | Okay. That one. | 好吧 那一个吧 |
[40:01] | Now you’re getting it! | 你终于明白了 |
[40:06] | Yeah! Now I feel it! | 太好了 我感受到了 |
[40:07] | I am feeling it and I like it! | 我感受到它了并且我很喜欢 |
[40:10] | Everyone, suit up! | 所有人 上装备 |
[40:19] | Only the toughest | 只有最强硬的人 |
[40:20] | are gonna get out of there alive. | 才能从那里活着出去 |
[40:22] | Who’s a good boy? Who’s a good boy? | 谁是乖孩子 谁是乖孩子 |
[40:24] | Yes, you are. | 没错 就是你 |
[40:40] | It’s 4:30. The ticking clock is ticking. | 现在是4点30 时间正在流逝 |
[40:43] | Let’s go find your friends. | 让我们去找你的朋友们 |
[40:47] | Just a couple of tough guys being tough. | 只是一些强硬的人在展示强硬 |
[40:50] | Planned that. | 早计划好了的 |
[40:55] | We’ll find some answers this way. | 顺着这条路我们可以找到一些答案 |
[41:01] | Where’s Cobra? | 眼镜蛇在哪儿 |
[41:02] | Rocky! Quaid! | 洛基 奎德 |
[41:04] | Ripley! | 雷普利 |
[41:05] | Connor! | 康纳 |
[41:07] | The other one! | 另一个 |
[41:09] | Nobody move. | 谁都不要动 |
[41:11] | I’m tracking unusual activity | 我正在用不正常活动检测仪 |
[41:13] | on my unusual activity tracker. | 追踪不正常的活动 |
[41:15] | Not sure what to make of it. | 不知道应该怎么办 |
[41:20] | Huh? | 什么情况 |
[41:25] | Emmet, don’t look ’em in the eyes. | 艾米特 不要看它们的眼睛 |
[41:26] | They’ll get in your head. | 它们会进入你的脑子 |
[41:31] | We gotta get out of here! | 我们需要离开这里 |
[41:32] | Go, go, go! | 快跑 快跑 |
[41:34] | Going, going, going! | 正在跑 正在跑 |
[41:47] | We’re surrounded! | 我们被包围了 |
[41:49] | Don’t you let them | 你可不要让它们 |
[41:50] | take advantage of that big, beautiful heart of yours. | 占你心善的便宜 |
[41:53] | Bust through, Emmet. | 冲过去 艾米特 |
[41:54] | You can do it! | 你能做到的 |
[41:59] | Hey, I did it! | 嘿 我做到了 |
[42:01] | Nice work! | 干的不错 |
[42:02] | Yeah, but they’re still coming! | 好吧 但是它们还在紧追不舍 |
[42:03] | No biggie. Watch this. | 没什么大不了的 看好了 |
[42:07] | Whoa! | 天呐 |
[42:19] | Not bad back there, kid. | 你做的不错 孩子 |
[42:20] | You know, you and I are more alike than you might realize. | 你知道吗 咱们俩要比你认为的更像 |
[42:23] | Really? I mean, really cool. | 真的吗 我是指 这真的很酷 |
[42:25] | Whatever. I don’t care. | 随便 我不在乎 |
[42:26] | But how did you do that punch thing? | 但是你是怎么做到那一击的 |
[42:28] | You gotta break things down to build ’em back up. | 你需要做到不破不立 |
[42:30] | Rex! | 雷克斯 |
[42:32] | Life’s impermanent. Always changing. | 生命不是永恒的 是时刻变化的 |
[42:34] | You can’t hang on to the past. | 你不能对过去念念不忘 |
[42:36] | Otherwise we might as well all be Kragled. | 否则我们可能都会被万能胶凝固了 |
[42:38] | So deep. | 太有道理了 |
[42:39] | Oh, yeah, thanks. I’ve been meditating a lot. | 谢谢夸奖 我最近一直在沉思 |
[42:41] | So, it makes sense. | 所以 这合情合理 |
[42:43] | Emmet, listen, if we’re gonna rescue your friends, | 听着艾米特 如果我们要救你的朋友 |
[42:46] | you’re gonna need to be a… | 你需要变成一个 |
[42:48] | Master Breaker. | 破坏大师 |
[42:50] | You would teach it to me? How do you do it? | 你会教我吗 你怎么做呢 |
[42:51] | Well, you have to connect to some pretty grown-up feelings. | 首先 你需要回想起一些成年人的感情 |
[42:54] | Abandonment. Regret. Anger at… | 被抛弃 后悔 愤怒 |
[42:57] | A lamppost? | 对灯杆的愤怒 |
[42:58] | Yeah, lampposts are the worst because… | 没错 灯杆最坏是因为 |
[43:01] | Um… | 呃 |
[43:15] | Hi! Hello! | -你好 -嗨 |
[43:16] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[43:18] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[43:20] | Emmet, welcome to heck. | 艾米特 欢迎来到地狱 |
[43:25] | Extry! Extry! | 号外 号外 |
[43:30] | Superman? Oh, hey, Emmet. | -超人 -你好 艾米特 |
[43:32] | Superman, what are you doing? | 超人 你在做什么 |
[43:34] | Oh, just mowing my lawn. | 我在修理我的草坪 |
[43:35] | Want everything to be perfect | 因为婚礼都缘故 |
[43:36] | for the wedding ceremony. | 想把所有事情都做到完美 |
[43:37] | Where is it? Where’s Lucy? | 在哪儿办呢 露西在哪儿 |
[43:38] | Where’s our friends? | 我的朋友们在哪儿 |
[43:39] | At the Space Temple, you goof. | 在太空神殿里 你这个傻瓜 |
[43:40] | Wait. Two questions. | 等下 两个问题 |
[43:41] | One, where’s the Space Temple? | 第一 太空神殿在哪儿 |
[43:42] | Two, why are you here? | 第二 你为什么在这里 |
[43:44] | What are you talking about? It’s great here. | 你在说些什么 这里的生活太好了 |
[43:46] | I never wanna leave. | 我永远也不想走 |
[43:47] | By the way, “S” stands for “Silly” now. | 顺便告诉你 S现在代表傻瓜了 |
[43:50] | I’m Sillyman. | 我是傻瓜人 |
[43:50] | Why didn’t you come back for us? | 你为什么不为了我们而回来呢 |
[43:52] | Ah, we’re just all having so much fun here | 因为 我们在这里太快乐了 |
[43:54] | and we’re all friends. | 而且我们都是好朋友 |
[43:55] | I know. What’s up, GL? | 我知道 你怎么样呀 绿灯 |
[43:56] | I see you, boy. | 我看到你了 伙计 |
[43:58] | Hey! Oh, here comes Lex with the smoothies. | 嘿 莱克斯带着奶昔过来啦 |
[44:00] | Who wants a mango-berry blast | 谁想要一杯芒果草莓混合奶昔 |
[44:02] | with a reusable straw? | 配上可重复利用的吸管 |
[44:03] | Lex Luthor? | 莱克斯·卢瑟 |
[44:05] | You’re friends | 你和你的死敌 |
[44:06] | with your sworn enemy, Lex Luthor? | 莱克斯·卢瑟 成了朋友 |
[44:07] | Guys, General Zod just made homemade guac. | 伙计们 佐德将军刚刚做了自制鳄梨酱 |
[44:10] | He’s a Zod-send. | 他是个佐赐之人 |
[44:13] | I’m glittery! | 我在闪闪发光 |
[44:15] | Why are you all acting different? | 你们为什么表现这么不一样了 |
[44:17] | We all listened to the music, | 我们都听音乐 |
[44:18] | and it really changed our attitude. | 真的改变了我们的态度 |
[44:21] | You have to listen to the music. | 你必须要听音乐 |
[44:24] | Listen to the music and let your mind go. | 听音乐的同时放松身心 |
[44:28] | Let’s sing him the song. | 让我们给他唱一首吧 |
[44:29] | That is a great idea, Lex. | 真是个好主意 莱克斯 |
[44:31] | I have an excellent singing voice. | 我有一个美妙的嗓音 |
[44:32] | ♪ I’m a soprano ♪ | ♪ 我是一个男高音 ♪ |
[44:37] | Oh, we have fun together. | 我们一起玩的真开心 |
[44:42] | I wanna find my friends. | 我想去找我的朋友 |
[44:43] | I don’t wanna listen to a song. | 我不想听歌 |
[44:46] | Just listen to the music and let your mind go. | 只需要听音乐并且放松身心 |
[44:49] | Hey! Whoa. Back off. | 嘿 退下 |
[44:52] | Ow! | 好痛 |
[44:54] | Subject her to catchy pop music. | 让她听一听朗朗上口的流行音乐 |
[44:57] | That will change her tune. | 那个会改变她的态度 |
[44:59] | I’ll start with one that’s sure to get stuck in her head. | 我会放一首她肯定忘不掉的音乐 |
[45:05] | ♪ This song’s gonna Get stuck inside your ♪ | ♪ 这首歌将会一直在你的脑海中 ♪ |
[45:09] | You gotta be kiddin’ me. | 你肯定是在逗我 |
[45:11] | ♪ This song’s gonna get stuck Inside your head ♪ | ♪ 这首歌将会一直在你的脑海中 ♪ |
[45:13] | ♪ This song’s gonna Get stuck inside your ♪ | ♪ 这首歌将会一直在你心里 ♪ |
[45:15] | Not surround sound! | 不要环绕声 |
[45:16] | ♪ This song’s gonna get stuck Inside your head ♪ | ♪ 这首歌将会一直在你的脑海中 ♪ |
[45:20] | ♪ It’s so catchy, catchy ♪ | ♪ 它太朗朗上口 朗朗上口 ♪ |
[45:23] | ♪ It’s such a catchy song ♪ | ♪ 它是一首如此朗朗上口的歌曲 ♪ |
[45:24] | ♪ It’ll make you happy, happy ♪ | ♪ 它会让你快乐 快乐 ♪ |
[45:26] | ♪ Don’t try to fight it, sing along ♪ | ♪ 不要试图抵抗它 来一起唱 ♪ |
[45:28] | Unikitty! | 独角猫 |
[45:30] | ♪ This song’s gonna get stuck Inside your head ♪ | ♪ 这首歌将会一直在你的脑海中 ♪ |
[45:34] | ♪ This song’s gonna Get stuck inside you ♪ | ♪ 这首歌将会一直在你心里 ♪ |
[45:37] | ♪ Run, but you can’t hide, | ♪ 跑吧 但是你藏不起来 |
[45:38] | I’ll find you Sun so bright ♪ | 我会找到你 阳光如此灿烂♪ |
[45:39] | Unikitty, let’s get out of here! | 独角猫 我们一起离开这里 |
[45:40] | Wild style! | 狂野的风格 |
[45:42] | It’s fun! Sing along! | 这好有趣 来一起唱 |
[45:45] | Glitter is like stars on your body! | 亮片就像是在你身上的星星 |
[45:47] | My leg is a piano! | 我的腿像钢琴一样 |
[45:49] | This song is stuck in my head, and my head loves it. | 这首歌在我脑海里循环 我喜欢 |
[45:54] | Join the party! No! Guys! | -加入这个派对 -不要 伙计们 |
[45:57] | What’s wrong with you? You’re not acting like yourselves. | 你们怎么了 你们表现地不像你们自己 |
[45:59] | This is the most disturbing thing I’ve ever seen! | 这是我遇到过的最烦人的事情 |
[46:02] | ♪ This song’s gonna Get stuck inside you ♪ | ♪ 这首歌将会一直在你心里 ♪ |
[46:04] | Run! | 快跑 |
[46:06] | Don’t listen to the music, Emmet, | 不要听音乐艾米特! |
[46:08] | if you want your noodle to stay all dente! | 如果还想让面条保持筋道 |
[46:10] | Emmet!? | 艾米特 |
[46:11] | My body is worming. | 我的身体在蠕动 |
[46:13] | I didn’t know I knew how to do this! | 我都不知道我会这样做 |
[46:15] | Get yourself together. | 振作起来 |
[46:17] | We’ll be safe inside of… | 到里面去就安全了 |
[46:20] | Hey, guys! | 你们好呀 伙计们 |
[46:21] | They’re everywhere! | 他们无处不在 |
[46:30] | Connor? Ripley? The other one? | 康纳 雷普利 另一个 |
[46:34] | Don’t be a grumpledumpuss! | 别做个傻瓜 |
[46:35] | Don’t you see? They are trying to change us. | 你们没看到吗 他们试图去改变我们 |
[46:38] | Don’t worry, this song has, like, zero effect on me. | 不用担心 这歌 对我完全没有影响 |
[46:41] | You’re dancing. Uh, don’t look at me. | -但是你在跳舞 -别看我 |
[46:44] | Rex! Help me! | 雷克斯 帮帮我 |
[46:46] | Think hard thoughts, Emmet. Think hard thoughts… | 想一些难过的事 艾米特 想一些难过的事 |
[46:48] | Or the rhythm is gonna get ya! | 否则节奏会影响你的 |
[46:52] | Shoulder, stay still! Stop it! | 我的肩膀 别动 停下来 |
[46:56] | No! No! No! No! No! No! | 不 不 不 不行 停下来 停下来 |
[47:02] | Yes! | 想到办法了 |
[47:09] | -Bruce? -Willis. Yeah. | -布鲁斯 -威利斯 你没看错 |
[47:11] | I spend a lot of time in air ducts. | 我在通风管道里待挺久的 |
[47:14] | I definitely don’t live up here. | 但我绝对没有住在这里 |
[47:16] | I have a home. | 我有家 |
[47:18] | -Just scooch on by. -Ooh. | -让我过一下 -好的 |
[47:25] | Ugh! | 恶心 |
[47:32] | ♪ This song’s gonna Get stuck inside your ♪ | ♪ 这首歌会让你摆动起来的 ♪ |
[47:36] | It’s a dead end! | 这是个死胡同 |
[47:38] | My CPD, convenient plot device, | 我的CPD 一个便携测绘设备 |
[47:39] | shows there’s a planet right below us. | 显示我们正下方有颗行星 |
[47:41] | It’s our only way out of here. | 这是我们唯一离开这的办法 |
[47:43] | I’ll hold ’em back. You bust us out. | 我来拦住他们 你想办法帮我们逃离 |
[47:45] | I don’t know how to do that! | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[47:46] | Emmet, I know you can do this. | 艾米特 我相信你能做到的 |
[47:48] | What makes you mad? | 想象一下什么会让你生气 |
[47:50] | -A lamppost? -Come on! | -一个灯杆吗 -加把劲想想 |
[47:52] | They took Lucy and the others. | 他们带走了露西和其他人 |
[47:53] | And how does that make you feel? | 这让你感觉怎么样 |
[47:56] | -Not good. -More honest. | -不太好 -更直白点 |
[47:58] | Super not good! | 超级不好 |
[47:59] | You’re getting close now, brother! | 你快接近了 小兄弟 |
[48:00] | Crack that pain bone open and suck out the marrow! | 找到你最痛的那块骨头 把骨髓的力量都释放出来 |
[48:04] | What do you feel? | 你到底感觉怎么样 |
[48:06] | I feel very afraid of losing Lucy forever and it being my fault, | 我害怕永远失去露西 这是我的错 |
[48:10] | because I wasn’t able to change! | 是因为我无法改变自己 |
[48:15] | Ouch! | 天呐 |
[48:18] | Whoa! | 天呐 |
[48:19] | I did it! | 我做到了 |
[48:22] | Nice job, kid. | 干得漂亮 孩子 |
[48:23] | How is there outer space under this sidewalk? | 这条人行道下面有什么外层空间呢 |
[48:26] | I told you, nothing in this place makes sense. | 我告诉过你 这地方没什么是不合理的 |
[48:29] | Yeah! | 真棒 |
[48:33] | When are we gonna stop falling? | 我们到底什么时候才能着陆 |
[48:37] | Now. | 现在 |
[48:39] | Uh, Rex, do you hear a rumbling? | 呃 雷克斯 你听到隆隆的声了吗 |
[48:45] | Planet Duplo | 多宝星球 |
[48:52] | This is really bad. | 现在的情况真的很糟糕 |
[48:56] | Buses are now leaving for the matrimonial ceremony. | 班车开往结婚典礼现场 |
[48:59] | Find her. | 找到她 |
[49:00] | I must deliver the Man of Bats to the queen. | 我必须把蝙蝠侠交给女王 |
[49:03] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去的 |
[49:04] | All right, I stand corrected. I am going somewhere. | 好吧 我承认我错了 我正要去某个地方 |
[49:12] | Hmm. More confetti! | 好的 再来点彩纸 |
[49:14] | More glitter! More frosting! Mmm! | 多点闪片 多点糖霜 真棒 |
[49:17] | Oh, I love the chocolate fondue fountain. | 哇 我喜欢巧克力喷泉 |
[49:20] | Life is so fragile. | 生命如此脆弱 |
[49:22] | Call from General Mayhem. | 混乱将军打来的电话 |
[49:24] | Okay. Everybody, take five. | 好的 大家休息五分钟 |
[49:26] | Banana, peel out. | 香蕉 别挡着我 |
[49:30] | Hey! You bringin’ the Man of Bats to the Space Temple? | 嘿 你把蝙蝠人带到太空神殿了吗 |
[49:33] | I am on my way. | 我正在路上 |
[49:35] | I just wanna say, I am not okay with… | 我只想说 我不同意这 |
[49:38] | But the one they call Wyldstyle escaped. | 但他们说那个叫狂野妹的逃走了 |
[49:41] | Don’t worry. She’ll come to us. | 别担心 她会来找我们的 |
[49:44] | And we’ll be ready for her. | 我们也会为她做好准备的 |
[49:50] | Sorry. Banana keeps slipping on his peel on the way out. | 抱歉 在出去的路上香蕉老是被他的蕉皮滑倒 |
[49:55] | You gonna bruise yo’ butt. | 你这样屁股会摔青的 |
[50:10] | All right, you guys. | 好吧 各位 |
[50:11] | The queen says we gotta get these bricks sorted | 女王说我们得把这些砖块分类 |
[50:13] | and up to the Space Temple before the ceremony starts. | 并且在仪式开始前送达太空神庙 |
[50:16] | Let’s go! Go! Go! | 出发 去吧 加速 |
[50:20] | Rex! I think I know what to do. | 雷克斯 我想我知道该怎么做了 |
[50:22] | What’s your plan? | 计划是什么 |
[50:23] | We’re gonna have to hang, bro. | 我们得开始做空中飞人了 兄弟 |
[50:25] | I catch you. Grab and go, amigo! | 我懂你的意思 抓紧走 兄弟 |
[50:30] | Whoa! | 哇哦 |
[50:37] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[50:38] | The student has become the teaching assistant. | 学生已经成为老师的帮手了 |
[50:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[50:43] | I hope this leads to our friends. | 我希望这能送我们去找我们的朋友 |
[50:49] | ♪ Let’s all go to the lobby ♪ | ♪ 让我们一起去游说团 ♪ |
[50:57] | Yep, I hope this leads to our friends. | 我希望这真能送我们找到朋友们 |
[51:04] | I’m having a great time! | 我玩得很开心 |
[51:05] | Me, too! | 我也是 |
[51:07] | Yippie! | 哟吼 |
[51:08] | See, Wyldstyle, it’s fun here! | 看到没 狂野妹 这里很有趣 |
[51:11] | Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute! | 等等 等等 不对 |
[51:13] | Where’s Wyldstyle? | 狂野妹哪去了 |
[51:14] | -Where is Wyldstyle? -Where be Batman, too? | -狂野妹哪去了 -蝙蝠侠也不见了吗 |
[51:16] | What? I can’t hear what you’re saying. | 什么 我听不见你们在说什么 |
[51:17] | I’m too busy partying! | 我正忙着狂欢呢 |
[51:22] | Good thing Wyldstyle’s not here! | 幸好狂野妹不在这里 |
[51:25] | She would hate this! | 她会讨厌这的 |
[51:29] | Scan. Scan. | 扫描 扫描 |
[51:37] | Scan. Scan. | 扫描 扫描 |
[51:44] | Emmet!? | 艾米特 |
[51:50] | Scan. Scan. | 扫描 扫描 |
[51:51] | Get down! | 快趴下 |
[51:54] | 艾米特! 艾米特!! | |
[51:55] | Lucy! What’re you doing here? | 露西 你在这里干什么 |
[51:57] | -I’m here to save you! -I’m here to save you! | -我是来救你的 -我也是来救你的 |
[52:00] | We’re saving each other! | 我们互相关心对方的安危 |
[52:01] | Wow. You made it all the way here. | 哇 你成功的一路走到了这 |
[52:03] | I can’t believe it! | 我简直不敢相信 |
[52:05] | You better believe it, sister. | 你应该相信他 妹妹 |
[52:08] | Whoa. Who is this guy? | 哇 这家伙是谁 |
[52:09] | So, you can see him? | 所以 你能看见他 |
[52:11] | I was so worried he was just a projection of what my ego needs deep down, | 我之前很担心他只是我内心深处的投影 |
[52:14] | but, no, he’s real. Cool! | 但是 不 他是真的 酷啊 |
[52:15] | I’m Rex Dangervest. | 我是雷克斯·丹吉维斯特 |
[52:17] | Social media influencer! First baseman! | 社交媒体影响者 一垒手 |
[52:19] | Man of the soil! Script doctor! | 农民 剧本医生 |
[52:21] | And my middle name’s Machete Ninjastar, so I know tough. | 我的中间名是大砍刀·忍者之星 所以我知道什么是强硬 |
[52:24] | And Emmet is one tough cookie. | 并且艾米特是一个很难对付的人 |
[52:27] | He’s a cookie so tough and hard, you can’t even chew it, | 他就像一个硬硬的饼干 你连嚼都嚼不动 |
[52:30] | ’cause it turns out it’s not a cookie, it’s a chainsaw. | 因为他其实不是小人物 而是个利刃 |
[52:34] | -Huh, really? -Yeah. I grew up. | -嗯 真的吗 -是啊 我长大了 |
[52:37] | Just like you wanted. | 就像你希望的那样 |
[52:39] | Yeah. No, that’s great. | 是啊 不 太好了 |
[52:42] | Mmm… I thought you’d be more excited. | 我以为你听到这消息会很兴奋呢 |
[52:44] | Me, too. | 我也以为会 |
[52:46] | But it’s good, because that’s what we need. | 但这很好 因为这正是我们所需要的 |
[52:48] | They’ve got all our friends. | 他们带走了我们所有的朋友 |
[52:50] | Your nightmare, Armamageddon’s coming. | 你的噩梦 爱之黑洞来了 |
[52:52] | We have to stop it or we’re all doomed. | 我们必须阻止她 否则我们都完蛋了 |
[52:54] | And it’s all going down | 情况越来越糟糕 |
[52:55] | -right there at the… -The Space Temple. | -就在那里 -太空神殿 |
[53:00] | And the clock from my dream. | 还有我梦到的钟 |
[53:02] | It’s all coming true. | 一切都成真了 |
[53:05] | -The Man of Bats. -Welcome. | -蝙蝠侠来了 -欢迎 |
[53:10] | Hey, girl, hey. | 嘿 女孩 到这来 |
[53:11] | I’ve detected a deep emptiness in him. | 我发现他内心深处很空虚 |
[53:13] | According to my calculations, he’s lonely. | 根据我的计算 他很孤独 |
[53:18] | Among other things. | 还有其他的因素 |
[53:22] | I know how he feels. | 我知道他的感受 |
[53:24] | I mean, what a weirdo. | 我是说 他可真是个怪人 |
[53:26] | I totally don’t relate to that. | 我完全不能理解 |
[53:28] | The time for Armamageddon nears. | 爱之末日的时间快到了 |
[53:31] | We must find a weakness. | 我们必须找到他的弱点 |
[53:33] | -If he doesn’t say “I do,” we… -Relax, girl. | -如果他不说 我愿意 我们将 -放松点 女孩 |
[53:35] | I got this. | 交给我 |
[53:37] | I’ll just leave you two alone. | 你俩单独呆着吧 |
[53:40] | Okay, let’s address the elephant in the room. | 好吧 我们来找找最大的问题在哪 |
[53:44] | Listen, lady, don’t try any mind games. | 听着 女士 别试图玩心理游戏 |
[53:47] | Batman is a permanent Bat-chelor. | 我蝙蝠侠是一个永远的单身蝠 |
[53:52] | Can you imagine if having a family with someone I loved | 你能想象 如果我和我爱的人有一个家庭 |
[53:55] | healed some of my darkest trauma? | 这治愈了我那些最黑暗的创伤 |
[53:59] | Barf. | 恶心 |
[54:00] | There is no way I’m marrying you. | 所以我是不可能会娶你的 |
[54:02] | Well, of course not. | 当然 这不可能 |
[54:03] | Oh. Uh… Yeah, but you said that… | 哦 是吗 但你说过的 |
[54:05] | I wanted to marry you? | 我想要嫁给你吗 |
[54:07] | No, no, no, honey. | 不 拜托 不可能 宝贝 |
[54:08] | I was just saying that to make the person | 我这么说是为了让那个人嫉妒一下 |
[54:10] | I actually wanna marry jealous. | 那才是我真正想嫁的人 |
[54:13] | Good. So, I guess we’re done here or… | 很好 所以 我想我们已经没戏了 或者 |
[54:15] | Marry Batman. | 嫁给蝙蝠侠 |
[54:18] | That’s a good one. You funny. | 这是一个很有趣的想法 你可真搞笑 |
[54:20] | Yeah. And, um… | 是啊 嗯 其实 |
[54:22] | Out of curiosity, why wouldn’t you wanna marry me? | 只是出于好奇 你为什么不愿意嫁给我 |
[54:25] | Just, you know, again, purely for curiosity sake. | 只是 你知道的 纯粹得出于好奇而已 |
[54:29] | Oh, I don’t go for guys like you. | 哦 我不喜欢像你这样的人 |
[54:31] | What do you mean, guys like me? | 你什么意思 像我这样的人 |
[54:33] | Oh, great. More singing. Right on time. | 哦 太好了 更多的歌曲 来得真及时 |
[54:35] | Listen, Bruce. | 听着 布鲁斯 |
[54:36] | -Who’s Bruce? -It’s nothin’ personal. | -谁是布鲁斯 -没什么 |
[54:38] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[54:40] | ♪ I’ve dated Men like you before ♪ | ♪ 我以前也和你这样的男人约会过 ♪ |
[54:41] | ♪ And you’re just Not my type ♪ | ♪ 但你不是我的菜 ♪ |
[54:42] | ♪ My type ♪ | ♪ 我的菜 ♪ |
[54:44] | ♪ Never around during the day Only come out at night ♪ | ♪ 你白天从不走动只有晚上才出来 ♪ |
[54:46] | ♪ That’s late Emotionally wounded ♪ | ♪ 这太晚了 情感受到创伤 ♪ |
[54:48] | -♪ Dark and brooding All the time ♪ – Boo-hoo. | ♪ 所有时间都留给了黑暗和沉思 ♪ |
[54:51] | ♪ Hanging around with clowns ♪ | ♪ 和小丑女鬼混 ♪ |
[54:52] | ♪ I don’t need that In my life ♪ | ♪ 我的生活中不需要这样的人 ♪ |
[54:54] | ♪ I ain’t Selina Kyle ♪ | ♪ 我不是赛琳娜·凯尔 ♪ |
[54:56] | ♪ I ain’t no Vicki Vale ♪ | ♪ 我不是维可·瓦丽 ♪ |
[54:58] | ♪ I was never into you ♪ | ♪ 我从来没有喜欢过你 ♪ |
[54:59] | ♪ Even when you were Christian Bale ♪ | ♪ 即使你是克里斯蒂安·贝尔 ♪ |
[55:02] | I’m more of a Keaton guy myself. | 我觉得自己更像迈克尔·基顿 |
[55:03] | Ooh, I loved him as Beetlejuice. | 噢 我超爱《阴间大法师》 |
[55:05] | ♪ I’m just not into Gotham City guys ♪ | ♪ 我只是不喜欢哥谭城的人 ♪ |
[55:10] | Oh, yeah, we’re flawed, but that’s what makes us so relatable. | 虽然我们都有缺陷 但这让我们之间有了联系 |
[55:12] | ♪ I’m just not into guys Who can’t fly ♪ | ♪ 我只是不喜欢不能飞的人 ♪ |
[55:17] | I can fly. | 我当然能飞 |
[55:18] | The Batwing can fly. | 蝙蝠翼当然能飞 但不是你 |
[55:20] | ♪ Rich boys with gadgets Are not my type ♪ | ♪ 那些有钱人的小玩意不是我的菜 ♪ |
[55:22] | What is your type? | 那你喜欢什么类型的呢 |
[55:24] | ♪ Kryptonian men Are my kryptonite ♪ | ♪ 住在氪星的超人就是我喜欢的类型 ♪ |
[55:28] | Gross! | 真恶心 |
[55:30] | ♪ I’m just not into Gotham City guys ♪ | ♪ 我只是不喜欢来自哥谭城的人♪ |
[55:33] | So what? You dig Superman. | 那又怎么样 你喜欢超人 |
[55:34] | I don’t care. But, like, listen up. | 我一点也不在乎 但是 听着 |
[55:36] | ♪ You’re clearly Just confused ♪ | ♪ 你很明显弄错了 ♪ |
[55:38] | ♪ Gotham dudes are the best ♪ | ♪ 哥谭城的人都是最好的 ♪ |
[55:40] | ♪ We have deep, manly voices ♪ | ♪ 我们有深沉的声音 ♪ |
[55:42] | ♪ And insanely ripped pecs ♪ | ♪ 和性感的胸肌 ♪ |
[55:44] | ♪ We’re Affleck-level hot ♪ | ♪ 我们像本·阿弗莱克一样性感 ♪ |
[55:45] | ♪ And we’re Oprah-level rich ♪ | ♪ 我们像奥普拉一样富有 ♪ |
[55:48] | ♪ With George Clooney-level charm ♪ | ♪ 和乔治·克鲁尼一样迷人 ♪ |
[55:50] | ♪ And Val Kilmer lips ♪ | ♪ 和方·基默一样性感的嘴唇 ♪ |
[55:51] | ♪ We worked for our powers ‘Cause we’re self-made men ♪ | ♪ 我们的家产和力量都是通过努力而得到 ♪ |
[55:54] | ♪ We didn’t just get them From the sun ♪ | ♪ 我们并不像超人那样 ♪ |
[55:56] | ♪ Like an entitled alien ♪ | ♪生而具有超能力♪ |
[56:00] | Go on one date with me and you’ll change your mind. | 给我一次约会的机会 你会改变主意的 |
[56:03] | Unsubscribe. | 不可能 |
[56:05] | ♪ I’m just not into Gotham City guys ♪ | ♪ 我就是不喜欢哥谭城的人 ♪ |
[56:08] | Give me a chance! | 给我一个机会 |
[56:10] | No, thank you. Hard pass. | 不用了 谢谢 这是不可能的 |
[56:12] | ♪ I’m just not into guys Who don’t wear tights ♪ | ♪ 我就是不喜欢不穿紧身衣的人 ♪ |
[56:17] | I used to wear tights. Ask Adam West! | 我以前穿紧身衣 你可以去问亚当·威斯特 |
[56:20] | ♪ I’m looking for a husband Someone to share my crown ♪ | ♪ 我在找一个可以长久与我安定下来的人 ♪ |
[56:23] | ♪ And Gotham men are playboys Who would never settle down ♪ | ♪ 但哥谭人是永远不会安定下来的花花公子 ♪ |
[56:27] | ♪ Unlike other superheroes Who are strong And not afraid ♪ | ♪ 哥谭城的人不像 那些超级英雄们那么强壮 ♪ |
[56:31] | ♪ Of commitment And relationships ♪ | ♪ 还害怕许下承诺与恋爱 ♪ |
[56:33] | ♪ I won’t name any names ♪ | ♪我当然不会告诉你是谁♪ |
[56:34] | Oh, hey, Batman! | 哦 嘿 蝙蝠侠 |
[56:36] | ♪ But I’ll give you a hint ♪ | ♪ 但是我会给你一个提示 ♪ |
[56:37] | ♪ He’s made of steel ♪ | ♪ 他是全身都是钢铁 ♪ |
[56:39] | ♪ And wears a red cape ♪ | ♪ 还穿着红色斗篷 ♪ |
[56:45] | Wait! | 等等 |
[56:48] | Please marry me. | 求你嫁给我吧 |
[56:50] | Are you sure this is what you really want? | 你确定这是你心里真正所想的吗 |
[56:52] | Yes. Marry me. | 当然 嫁给我 |
[56:54] | And then you’ll see, I am the best at everything, | 然后你会发现 我在任何方面都是最棒 |
[56:56] | including commitment. | 包括承诺 |
[56:59] | So, you wanna do this in, like, 15 minutes? | 所以 多久后结婚 15分钟吗 |
[57:01] | Make it a quarter of an hour. | 一刻钟 全听你的 |
[57:03] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里 |
[57:09] | Look out! | 当心 |
[57:13] | Emmet, you got this, bro. | 艾米特 你知道该做什么 兄弟 |
[57:15] | Quick! Let’s build, uh, a toaster! | 快点 我们做 做个吐司机 |
[57:17] | A toaster? Just trust me. | -吐司机吗 -相信我 |
[57:28] | Wow! That was cool. | 太酷了吧 |
[57:31] | It was. It was cool. | 嗯呐 超酷 |
[57:32] | What fresh nightmare are they constructing here? | 他们要在这里造什么噩梦 |
[57:44] | It’s a wedding cake of doom! | 那是个噩梦婚礼蛋糕 |
[57:47] | Disgusting! | 太恶心了 |
[57:49] | How is a wedding ceremony going to summon Armamageddon? | 一个婚礼怎么就能怎么召唤爱之黑洞了 |
[57:51] | I don’t know, but we’re not gonna wait to find out. | 不知道 但我们不能在这等着了 |
[57:53] | We can stop the ceremony if we find a weakness | 如果我们能找到这座神殿的弱点并且炸掉它 |
[57:56] | in the temple and blow it up. | 我们就能阻止婚礼了 |
[57:57] | I scanned the layout as we entered | 在我们进入这里的时候 |
[57:59] | using my Implausitron, one of my impossibly cool gadgets. | 我用内爆管做了扫描 这是我的一个超酷装置 |
[58:03] | This temple’s clearly built as a beacon for the end of days. | 很明显这座神殿是给末日建的信号灯 |
[58:07] | Emmet, you’re a construction worker. What do you think? | 艾米特 你是建筑工人 你觉得呢 |
[58:10] | Great question, Rex. I’ll take it from here. | 问得好 雷克斯 我给你们讲讲 |
[58:13] | Unique construction style. | 独一无二的建筑风格 |
[58:15] | Seems to be built around this entertainment center in the middle. | 像是围绕着中间这个娱乐中心建造的 |
[58:17] | Looks like a magical relic | 看起来就像一个以播放音乐 |
[58:19] | that plays music as a protective defense shield. | 作为防御的魔法遗迹一样 |
[58:22] | Okay, I’ve got a plan. We split up. | 好了 我有计划了 咱们分头行动 |
[58:24] | Rex retrieves the Rexcelsior and gets in Rextraction position. | 雷克斯负责回到雷益求精号 并把驾驶它去雷离点 |
[58:29] | Ha! Not a fan of puns? Okay. | 不喜欢双关语吗 好吧 |
[58:31] | Lucy unplugs this entertainment center, | 露西负责断开娱乐中心的电源 |
[58:33] | which should deactivate the defense shield… | 这样防护盾就会关闭 |
[58:35] | Then I’ll do the Master Breaker punch here, at the top of the temple, | 然后我用大师拳击打神殿顶部 |
[58:39] | which will start a chain reaction, | 这样就会引发连锁反应 |
[58:41] | causing the whole place to blow. | 从而把整个地方炸掉 |
[58:43] | Then Rex swoops in, grabs us and our friends, | 然后雷克斯冲过来接上我们 |
[58:45] | and we all go home. | 我们就都回家了 |
[58:47] | Wow. That’s a really impressive plan. | 哇哦 是个不错的主意呢 |
[58:49] | Thank you. Now grab a headset. I don’t wanna lose you again. | 谢谢 现在带好耳机 我不想再失去你了 |
[58:56] | Whoa! Lucy, what’s with your hair? | 露西 你头发这是咋了 |
[58:57] | Oh, it’s nothing. It was just a spa thing. | 没有 就是做了个护理 |
[58:59] | Don’t worry about it. It’s not my real hair. | 别担心 这不是我真的头发 |
[59:01] | My real hair’s naturally black. | 我真头发是自然黑 |
[59:03] | She’s lyin’. | 她撒谎 |
[59:05] | She wouldn’t lie to me about something as important as her hair color. | 头发颜色这么重要的事 她不会骗我的 |
[59:07] | – I’m not. – She would | -我没有 -如果她被洗脑了 |
[59:08] | if she was brainwashed. | 她就会撒谎 |
[59:10] | And you can’t wash a brain without | 你不洗头发 |
[59:12] | washing the hair on top of that brain. | 怎么洗脑呀 |
[59:14] | It’s basic science. | 这是基础科学 |
[59:16] | Lucy, you’re not… | 露西 你没有 |
[59:18] | No. | 没有 |
[59:19] | Are you? | 真的吗 |
[59:20] | I’m not! I’m not brainwashed! | 没有 我没有被洗脑 |
[59:22] | What about the rest of our friends? | 那我们其他的朋友呢 |
[59:24] | Oh, they’re brainwashed. But I’m not. | 他们被洗脑了 但是我没有 |
[59:27] | You sure we can trust her? | 你确定我们能相信她吗 |
[59:30] | Emmet!? | 艾米特 |
[59:31] | It’s me. | 我就是我 |
[59:35] | Emmet!? | 艾米特! |
[59:37] | I can always trust you. | 我一直都相信你 |
[59:41] | Now, you disconnect the shield, and I’ll blow up the temple. | 你现在去把防护盾解除 然后我把神殿炸掉 |
[59:43] | And I’ll get my ship. | 我去开我的飞船 |
[59:45] | We’ve got no time to lose, because… | 我们没时间浪费了 因为 |
[59:48] | It’s 5:00 p.M. | 现在是下午五点钟 |
[59:52] | “The union of Queen Watevra Wa’Nabi | 随心所欲女王和 |
[59:55] | and Bruce Margolis Batman.” | 蝙蝠侠布鲁斯·马格里斯的婚礼 |
[59:56] | I will say it is nice that you have a vegan option, | 提供素食这一点 我觉得很不错 |
[59:59] | but we’re gonna have to reprint these all in black. | 但是我们要重新打印成黑白的 |
[1:00:02] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[1:00:04] | And instead of releasing doves, how about bats? | 别放鸽子了 换成蝙蝠吧 |
[1:00:09] | Sweet! I got an idea. | 棒棒 我有个主意 |
[1:00:11] | What if, instead of throwing a bouquet, if I throw a batarang, | 要不我们把扔捧花换成扔蝙蝠镖 |
[1:00:13] | and whoever’s chest it lodges in | 扎到谁的胸 |
[1:00:15] | is the next to get married? | 谁就是下一个结婚的人 |
[1:00:18] | Love it, babe. | 好主意 宝贝 |
[1:00:19] | I did not expect this to be so much fun. | 我没想到会这么有趣 |
[1:00:21] | Who would’ve thought that this incorrigible gadabout | 谁能想到朽木不可雕的我 |
[1:00:24] | would ever tie the knot? | 有一天会结婚 |
[1:00:26] | People change. I change, like, every five seconds. | 人都会变的 我也会变 每五秒变一次 |
[1:00:29] | Like this, boom. | 像这样 |
[1:00:31] | I mean, this morning I was all alone. | 今天早上我觉得很孤单 |
[1:00:33] | Living in a giant palace with only a fussy British servant, | 住在这个大宫殿里 只有一个挑剔的英国管家陪伴 |
[1:00:37] | and no one who could really relate to me. | 没有人能跟我心心相惜 |
[1:00:39] | I can really relate to that. | 我能跟你心心相惜 |
[1:00:41] | But along the way, it got real. | 但一路走来 这种感觉越来越真实了 |
[1:00:43] | So, so real. | 很真很真 |
[1:00:45] | Look at us, two different worlds. | 看看咱俩 两个不同世界的人 |
[1:00:47] | Two people who just need someone | 找到互相理解对方的 |
[1:00:48] | who understands us… | 另一半 |
[1:00:50] | To find real happiness. | 得到真正的幸福 |
[1:00:52] | Whoa! Jinx. Jinx! | 哦 扫把星 扫把星 |
[1:00:53] | Jinx. | 扫把星 |
[1:00:54] | And final jinx. | 最后一遍扫把星了啊 |
[1:00:56] | Oh, you’re so jinxed, both of you, aren’t you? | 你俩都挺倒霉的 是吧 |
[1:00:57] | So, let’s stop this forever. | 所以让我们来转运吧 |
[1:01:00] | Have you been here the whole time? | 你一直都在这里吗 |
[1:01:01] | Yeah. And I’m sad about it. | 是的 我挺后悔的 |
[1:01:07] | So, then the centaur says, | 之后半人马说 |
[1:01:09] | “That’s not the half I’m talking about.” | 这不是我说的那一半 |
[1:01:12] | Okay, target detected. I’m closing in. | 好了 检测到目标 我准备接近了 |
[1:01:15] | – 10-4, good buddy. – 10-4 you, good buddy. | -10-4 好样的 -10-4 你做的好棒 |
[1:01:17] | You’re the good buddy, buddy. | 你真是个好人 小伙子 |
[1:01:18] | Is that Bruce Willis? Hey, guys. | 那个是布鲁斯·威利斯吗 伙计们 |
[1:01:20] | Good one, Bruce Willis! | 干得漂亮 布鲁斯·威利斯 |
[1:01:24] | Get to the bridal suite without getting brainwashed. | 避免被洗脑 并到达新娘的房间 |
[1:01:25] | Think hard thoughts. | 好好想想 |
[1:01:27] | Brood. Brood. Brood! | 默念 默念 默念 |
[1:01:29] | Brood! | 默念 |
[1:01:30] | Did you just say “brood”? | 你刚刚是在说”默念”吗 |
[1:01:31] | No, “bride”! I need to see the bride. | 不 我在说新娘 我需要见新娘 |
[1:01:34] | I’m sorry, no entry allowed. Who are you? | 很抱歉 禁止通行 你是哪位 |
[1:01:37] | Who, me? | 谁 我吗 |
[1:01:39] | I’m your worst nightmare. | 我是你最恐怖的噩梦 |
[1:01:41] | You’re me when I’m late to school, | 你是那个上学迟到的我 |
[1:01:43] | and I forgot my homework and my pants are made of pudding? | 忘了做作业的我 还穿着布丁做的裤子的那个我吗 |
[1:01:46] | No, I don’t… | 不 我不是 |
[1:01:54] | Mayhem! Is everything in order for the ceremony? | 混乱 仪式准备工作都正常吗 |
[1:01:57] | Yes, I will operate everything here | 是的 我会从这个家庭娱乐中心 |
[1:01:59] | from this home entertainment center. | 处理好一切事物的 |
[1:02:02] | There it is. | 到了 |
[1:02:03] | You so get me. | 你真让我着迷 |
[1:02:04] | No. You so get me. | 不 是你让我着迷 |
[1:02:06] | No, no, no. You so get me. | 不不不 还是你让我着迷 |
[1:02:08] | They brainwashed Batman. | 被洗脑了的蝙蝠侠 |
[1:02:09] | Wow, they’re good, because he is dense. | 他俩真般配 因为他太笨了 |
[1:02:11] | Let’s both say the first word that pops in our heads | 我们同时说出来大脑里冒出来的第一个词 |
[1:02:13] | and see if it’s the same. | 看看是不是一样的 |
[1:02:14] | Okay. One, two, three. | 好 一 二 三 |
[1:02:16] | Party! Batman! | 派对 蝙蝠侠 |
[1:02:17] | Oh, that’s crazy, ’cause Batman is all for partying. | 真是疯了 因为蝙蝠侠就是为派对而生的 |
[1:02:19] | So, that’s basically the same word. Totally. | 所以基本上算是同一个词吧 完全一样 |
[1:02:21] | Totally. | 完全一样 |
[1:02:22] | Totally. Totally. | 一样 一样 |
[1:02:23] | Final totally. And end it. | 最后一遍一样 结束 |
[1:02:25] | We’ve gotta get upstairs. The show’s starting. | 我们要上楼了 节目马上开始 |
[1:02:27] | Mayhem, do the boopity-bop-bop. | 混乱 做那个比比迪啵啵 |
[1:02:29] | 比比迪啵啵 比比迪啵啵. | |
[1:02:34] | Bring down the house, my queen. | 房子很快就会被移平 陛下 |
[1:02:36] | This house is about to get tore up. | 这个房子马上要被炸成碎片了 |
[1:02:49] | We’ve been expecting you. | 我们早就料到你会来 |
[1:02:51] | Then expect the unexpected! | 那就开始期待意外吧 |
[1:02:55] | Did you expect this? | 你预料到这个了吗 |
[1:02:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:02:58] | Well, I expected your expecting our expecting. | 我预料到你预料到我们预料到的事了 |
[1:03:01] | And I expected your expecting of my expecting your… | 而且我预料到你预料到的我预料你的 |
[1:03:05] | Wait, now I’m lost. | 等一下 我糊涂了 |
[1:03:16] | I feel dizzy. | 我有点头晕 |
[1:03:27] | Citizens of the 11 planets of the Systar System! | 西斯塔星系十一个星球的公民们 |
[1:03:32] | I ask you to put your hands together | 拜托你们把你们的双手放在一起 |
[1:03:34] | and apart, and together again | 然后分开 然后再放到一起 |
[1:03:36] | in a repeated fashion. | 一直重复 |
[1:03:46] | Broody Judy, this is Stubble Trouble. | 默念朱迪 这里是大麻烦 |
[1:03:48] | What’s your status? | 你在什么位置 |
[1:03:49] | Hello? Lucy? | 在吗 露西 |
[1:03:51] | She’s not answering. | 她没回信 |
[1:03:53] | – Uh-oh. – Is that bad? | -啊哦 -会有问题吗 |
[1:03:54] | An “uh-oh”? Never good. | 我说 啊哦 就没好事 |
[1:03:56] | I thought she might’ve been | 我觉得她被洗脑的程度可能 |
[1:03:58] | more brainwashed than she was letting on. | 比她说的更深 |
[1:04:00] | No. No, not Lucy. She is the toughest there is. | 不 露西不会的 她是我们当中意志最坚定的 |
[1:04:03] | Unless that song got stuck in her head. | 除非那首歌刻在她大脑里 |
[1:04:06] | Lucy. Lucy? | 露西 在吗露西 |
[1:04:08] | Come on, Lucy, where are you? | 快回答呀 露西 你在哪 |
[1:04:12] | Allow me to introduce… | 请允许我来介绍一下 |
[1:04:14] | The wedding party. | 这个结婚派对 |
[1:04:15] | Supporting the bride are Marie Curie… | 新娘的朋友有玛丽·居里 |
[1:04:18] | Chocolate Bar | 巧克力块 |
[1:04:20] | The Tin Man | 锡人 |
[1:04:21] | And Ruth Bader Ginsburg. | 还有鲁斯·巴德·金斯伯格 |
[1:04:21] | *美国联邦最高法院的第二位女性法官 第一位犹太裔女性法官 哥伦比亚法学院历史上第一位获得终身教职的女性 最高法院的自由派法官之一 | |
[1:04:23] | Bearing the rings, Banana. | 把戒指拿上来 香蕉 |
[1:04:26] | Okay, okay. You can do this. | 好了 好了 你能做到的 |
[1:04:28] | Don’t mess this… | 别搞砸了 |
[1:04:29] | I messed it up! I messed it up! | 我搞砸了 我搞砸了 |
[1:04:32] | No! | 不要啊 |
[1:04:33] | I’m slipping! Don’t look at me! | 我摔下去了 别看我 |
[1:04:35] | No! | 不要 |
[1:04:37] | This is my nightmare! | 这真是我的噩梦 |
[1:04:39] | I had a dream about this! Don’t look at me! | 我在做梦 别看我 |
[1:04:43] | And on the groom’s side, MetalBeard… | 新郎这边来的人有 胡子船长 |
[1:04:48] | Unikitty… Hi! | 独角猫 你们好 |
[1:04:50] | And that spaceman, Benny. | 还有宇航员 班尼 |
[1:04:52] | Spaceship! | 宇宙飞船 |
[1:04:53] | Oh, no, my friends. | 哦不 我的朋友们 |
[1:04:55] | I barely recognize them. | 我都认不出他们了 |
[1:04:56] | Don’t worry about your friends. | 别担心你的朋友们 |
[1:04:58] | Don’t worry about Lucy. | 别担心露西!!!! |
[1:04:59] | Focus on what you need to do. | 集中精力做你该做的事 |
[1:05:02] | Visualize your success. | 想象一下你的成功 |
[1:05:11] | He did it! | 他做到了 |
[1:05:13] | He’s so tough! | 他真强硬 |
[1:05:15] | We were so wrong about him. | 我们都错看他了 |
[1:05:17] | Way to go, Emmet. | 太棒了 艾米特! |
[1:05:20] | You’ve changed, perfectly. | 你完全变了 变得完美 |
[1:05:24] | Your future is bright. | 你的未来是光明的 |
[1:05:25] | Right now, we gotta deal with the present. | 现在 我们来发礼物 |
[1:05:29] | Wow! My own Rex Vest? | 哇 我自己的雷克斯马甲 |
[1:05:34] | Thanks for helping me change for the tougher. | 谢谢你让我变得更强硬 |
[1:05:36] | Don’t thank me, thank yourself. | 别谢我 谢谢你自己 |
[1:05:39] | Catch you on the flip. | 我翻下去等着接你了 |
[1:05:46] | Ugh! I left my lasso in there! | 我把套索丢在那了 |
[1:05:48] | And now presenting Queen Watevra Wa’Nabi… | 现在出场的是随心所欲女王 |
[1:05:55] | And also Batman. | 还有蝙蝠侠 |
[1:05:56] | Commitment! | 承诺 |
[1:06:06] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来真漂亮 |
[1:06:08] | You look stunning. | 你看起来真迷人 |
[1:06:09] | You are so right. | 你说的对 |
[1:06:11] | I know this is a strange thing to say to the person I’m about to marry, | 我知道跟结婚对象说这话会很奇怪 |
[1:06:14] | but I actually think I really like you. | 但我真的觉得我喜欢你 |
[1:06:18] | Samesies. | 我也是 |
[1:06:19] | Totally. Totally. Totally. | 非常 非常 非常 |
[1:06:20] | And bring it to a merciful end. Can we start now? | 请高抬贵手停下吧 我们能开始了吗 |
[1:06:24] | Supes! | 超级英雄们 |
[1:06:25] | I’m getting hitched. Feeling jelly? | 我要结婚了 嫉妒吗 |
[1:06:27] | Not at all! | 完全没有 |
[1:06:28] | Oh, it’s burning you up inside. | 你在妒火中烧 |
[1:06:31] | You don’t understand who the queen is | 你根本不理解女王大人是谁 |
[1:06:34] | and what we’re trying to do. | 也不理解我们要做什么 |
[1:06:36] | She’s trying to attack us, obviously. | 很明显 她在试图攻击我们 |
[1:06:39] | You attacked us! | 是你先攻击的 |
[1:06:42] | No, you started it. | 不 你们先开始的 |
[1:06:50] | Well, now I’m gonna end it. | 现在我要结束这一切 |
[1:06:51] | Hello! No! | -你好 -不要啊 |
[1:07:08] | Help me. Please. | 救救我 求你了 |
[1:07:12] | Okay, I’m not falling for it. No. | 好吧 我不会上当的 不 |
[1:07:14] | No way. | 没门 |
[1:07:20] | Nope. Mmm-mmm. Nope. Stop. | 不会 不 别呀 |
[1:07:23] | Uh-uh. No. Ugh! | 不会的 |
[1:07:26] | No, I will not care about… | 不 我不在乎 |
[1:07:49] | You do care. | 你在乎的 |
[1:07:50] | I knew there was some sweetness under that darkness. | 我知道你那黑暗之下有心软的地方 |
[1:07:52] | What are you talking about? You’re the bad guys, okay? | 你在说什么 你是坏人 好吗 |
[1:07:55] | Maybe in your world. But here, we don’t see it that way. | 也许在你的世界里是 但在这里 我们并不这么认为 |
[1:07:58] | Okay, no, no, no. Uh-uh. | 好的 不 不 不 不对 |
[1:07:59] | Your whole costume and mask | 你的整个服装和面具 |
[1:08:01] | and all the stomping around acting like you’re the boss of us… | 以及好像是我们老板一样的到处指挥 |
[1:08:04] | Because it’s the only way you’ll listen! | 因为这是唯一能让你听话的方法 |
[1:08:06] | I tried to wear a mask and talk tough, | 我试着戴着面具说硬话 |
[1:08:09] | a language I thought you’d understand, and it totally did not work. | 我以为这是一种你能理解的方式 但完全不起作用 |
[1:08:12] | All we wanna do is unite our worlds in peace. | 我们想做的就是和平的联合起我俩的世界 |
[1:08:14] | Why didn’t you guys just tell us that? | 你们为什么不早说 |
[1:08:16] | We tried. | 我们试过了 |
[1:08:18] | The queen sang a whole song about how not evil she was. | 女王唱了一整首歌 讲述她有多善良 |
[1:08:20] | That was the truth? | 那是真的吗 |
[1:08:21] | You guys are terrible communicators. | 你们这些家伙真的是很难沟通啊 |
[1:08:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:08:25] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:08:27] | For years, we’ve tried to join you, to play with you. | 多年来 我们一直试图加入你们 和你们一起玩 |
[1:08:29] | But you’ve always pushed us away. | 但你们总是把我们推开 |
[1:08:32] | Now all of our fighting has brought us to the brink of Armamageddon. | 现在 所有我们的努力已经把我们带到了爱之黑洞的边缘 |
[1:08:37] | But this wedding can change all that. | 但这次婚礼可以改变这一切 |
[1:08:39] | Bring us together and stop Armamageddon. | 让我们团结起来 阻止爱之黑洞 |
[1:08:42] | It’ll make everything awesome again. | 它会让一切再次好起来 |
[1:08:44] | But everything isn’t awesome, it’s, it’s, uh… | 但一切都不太好 它 它 呃 |
[1:08:49] | And now, | 现在 |
[1:08:51] | the queen will change into her original form. | 女王将转换成她的原形 |
[1:09:06] | See? Friends. | 看到了吗 朋友 |
[1:09:08] | Ooh! | 哦 |
[1:09:13] | The queen was from Emmet. | 女王来自艾米特 |
[1:09:15] | Those bricks inspired our world. | 那些砖块启发了我们的世界 |
[1:09:18] | We exist because of you. | 我们的存在就是因为你们 |
[1:09:20] | You started it. | 从你们开始的 |
[1:09:22] | We started it? | 我们开始的吗 |
[1:09:23] | You started everything. | 你们开创了一切 |
[1:09:25] | We look up to you. Always have. | 我们崇拜你们 一直都是 |
[1:09:29] | Wyldstyle! | 狂野妹 |
[1:09:30] | Where have you been? | 你们去哪里了 |
[1:09:32] | Oh, you guys aren’t brainwashed? | 哦 你们没被洗脑吗 |
[1:09:34] | Brainwashed? No! | 洗脑 没有啊 |
[1:09:35] | We’re just happy. It’s so much more fun here. | 我们只是高兴而已 这里太有趣了 |
[1:09:38] | There are so many more spaceships on this adventure! | 这次冒险中有好多的宇宙飞船 |
[1:09:41] | And yet not nearly enough. | 但还是远远不够 |
[1:09:43] | Wait, if you guys are good, then who’s the bad guy? | 等等 如果你们是好人 那谁是坏人 |
[1:09:48] | Stubble Trouble, this is Alpha Wolf-Bro Dog. | 大麻烦 这里是阿尔法狼兄弟狗 |
[1:09:51] | I’m almost in Rextraction position. | 我快到雷离点的位置了 |
[1:09:53] | What’s the color on the ground? | 地面是什么颜色的 |
[1:09:55] | Fuchsia. | 紫红色 |
[1:09:56] | Rex, I see Lucy. | 雷克斯 我看到露西了 |
[1:09:57] | But she isn’t taking down the shields. | 但她并没有关闭保护罩 |
[1:09:59] | You don’t need Lucy. You don’t need anyone. | 你不需要露西 你不需要任何人 |
[1:10:02] | If you focus, you can make a punch so powerful, | 只要你集中注意力 你就可以击出无比强大的一拳 |
[1:10:05] | you’ll take it down, shields and all. | 你可以摧毁一切 保护罩等等 |
[1:10:07] | You’ve got the power inside you. | 你的内心充满了力量 |
[1:10:10] | I can do this. I can do this. | 我能做到的 我能做到的 |
[1:10:12] | I can’t not do this. | 我不能 不做 |
[1:10:16] | So glad you aren’t gonna destroy this ceremony. | 很高兴你没有破坏这个仪式 |
[1:10:18] | If anything bad were to happen, we’d all be doomed. | 如果有什么坏事要发生 那么就注定会发生 |
[1:10:20] | But luckily, there’s nothing to worry about now. | 但幸运的是 现在没什么好担心的了 |
[1:10:24] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[1:10:25] | Emmet! | 艾米特! |
[1:10:35] | Emmet! Lucy, what are you doing? | 艾米特 露西 你在干什么 |
[1:10:37] | Did you draw stubble dots on your face? | 你是在脸上画了胡茬吗 |
[1:10:39] | What? No. | 什么 没有啊 |
[1:10:40] | Listen to me. I was wrong about the queen. | 听我说 女王的事我搞错了 |
[1:10:43] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[1:10:44] | Rex was right about you. No, you can’t do this. | -雷克斯是对的 -不 你不能这样做 |
[1:10:47] | You’re just stopping me because you’re brainwashed. | 你在阻止我只是因为你被洗脑了 |
[1:10:48] | I’m not brainwashed! | 我没被洗脑 |
[1:10:50] | That’s exactly what a brainwashed person would say. | 被洗脑的人都这么说 |
[1:10:51] | Ahoy, Emmet. | 哈喽啊 艾米特 |
[1:10:53] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[1:10:54] | A betoughening, it seems. | 似乎是 变强硬了 |
[1:10:57] | Do you, Queen Watevra, | 你 随心所欲女王 |
[1:10:59] | take Batman to be your special best partner? | 愿意让蝙蝠侠成为你一生的伴侣吗 |
[1:11:02] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[1:11:03] | Hurry up, kid, we’re running outta time. | 快点 孩子 我们快没时间了 |
[1:11:05] | Guys, get out of my way. | 伙计们 让开 |
[1:11:07] | If you want to do harm to yon wedding, | 如果你想破坏这场婚礼 |
[1:11:09] | you will have to get by we first. | 必须先经过我们的同意 |
[1:11:12] | I’m sorry, but this is for your own good. | 对不起 但这是为了你们好 |
[1:11:21] | Emmet! Come back! | 艾米特 回来 |
[1:11:25] | Don’t do this. | 不要这样做 |
[1:11:26] | Don’t listen to her! | 别听她的 |
[1:11:28] | Almost there… | 就快到了 |
[1:11:29] | Oh, come on! No! Not all the way down! | 哦 别啊 不 不是往下啊 |
[1:11:32] | Stop, Ems. | 停下来 艾 |
[1:11:33] | You don’t know what you’re doing! | 你不知道你自己在做什么 |
[1:11:36] | This isn’t the real you. | 这不是真实的你 |
[1:11:37] | This is the real me. | 这才是真实的我 |
[1:11:40] | The truth is, this is my real hair. | 事实上 这就是我真正的头发 |
[1:11:43] | I used to sing and dance and have colorful hair. | 我以前唱歌跳舞 还有五颜六色的头发 |
[1:11:46] | And I even loved “Everything Is Awesome.” | 我甚至爱死了《一切都完美》 |
[1:11:49] | No, no. You would’ve told me. | 不 不 你会告诉我的 |
[1:11:51] | You hate that music. It isn’t you. | 你讨厌那音乐 这不是你 |
[1:11:53] | Yes, I darkened my hair with marker, | 不 我用记号笔把头发涂黑了 |
[1:11:55] | ’cause I wanted people to think I was cool and grown up. | 因为我想让人们觉得我很酷 长大了 |
[1:11:58] | And then I tried to change you into someone tough, too. | 然后我也试着把你变成一个强硬的人 |
[1:12:00] | And I was wrong. I like you the way you were. | 我错了 我喜欢你原来的样子 |
[1:12:04] | Sweet, innocent, kind. | 可爱 天真 善良 |
[1:12:09] | The real Lucy would never say that. | 真正的露西永远不会这么说的 |
[1:12:14] | Do you, Batman, | 你 蝙蝠侠 |
[1:12:16] | take Queen Watevra | 愿意接受随心所欲女王成为 |
[1:12:18] | to be your special best partner? | 你一生的伴侣吗 |
[1:12:19] | I do, uh… | 我愿意 呃… |
[1:12:21] | Emmet! | 艾米特 |
[1:12:44] | What’s happening? What did I just do? | 发生什么事了 我刚刚做了什么 |
[1:12:49] | Lucy | 露西 |
[1:12:52] | Come with me. I got you, brother. | 跟我来 我抓住你了 兄弟 |
[1:12:54] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:12:56] | Emmet! | 艾米特 |
[1:12:57] | Lucy | 露西 |
[1:13:12] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么事 |
[1:13:15] | Where am I? What… | 我在哪里 什么 |
[1:13:22] | You shouldn’t take my stuff! | 你不应该拿我的东西 |
[1:13:24] | You crushed my space laser cake thingy! | 你把我的太空激光蛋糕搞坏了 |
[1:13:28] | Emmet | 艾米特 |
[1:13:33] | Rex, why are we leaving? | 雷克斯 我们为什么要走 |
[1:13:34] | We gotta save my friends. | 我们得救我的朋友 |
[1:13:36] | Do we? They didn’t come to save us when we were all alone. | 是吗 我们孤身二人的时候 他们也没有来救我们啊 |
[1:13:39] | What are you talking about? Who are you? | 你在说什么 你是谁 |
[1:13:42] | Look a little closer. We’re not so different. | 仔细看看 我们没什么不同 |
[1:13:44] | What, you and I? | 什么 你和我吗 |
[1:13:45] | We and us. Huh? | 我们和我们 啥 |
[1:13:46] | Emmet, I’m you. | 艾米特 我就是你 |
[1:13:49] | But I’m me. | 但我是我啊 |
[1:13:50] | I’m you from the future, all grown up. | 我是未来的你 长大了的你 |
[1:13:54] | Wait, if you’re me, why do we sound so different? | 等等 如果你是我 为什么我们声音听起来那么不同 |
[1:13:58] | Why do we sound so different? | 为什么我们声音听起来那么不同 |
[1:14:01] | It’s a mind-blower, I know. | 我知道 你肯定很震惊 |
[1:14:03] | That’s why I was so cagey in telling you my backstory. | 这就是为什么我告诉你背景故事时如此谨慎 |
[1:14:05] | Actually, you kept bringing it up. | 实际上 你好像一直在说啊 |
[1:14:07] | There I was, you. | 就在那儿 你 |
[1:14:09] | In that little house-ship, trying to make it through the Stairgate. | 在那艘小飞船上 尝试穿越楼梯门 |
[1:14:13] | This is the end! | 完蛋啦 |
[1:14:18] | There was no handsome, older version of myself to save me. | 并没有一个英俊的 老年版本的自己来拯救我 |
[1:14:21] | Where’s Emmet? | 艾米特在哪里 |
[1:14:23] | Honey, I’m on my way out the door, | 亲爱的 我要出门上班了 |
[1:14:24] | but the kids are fighting. Bye! | -但是孩子们在打架 -再见 |
[1:14:26] | Guys! Please, find a way to play together, | 伙计们 请找个办法一起玩吧 |
[1:14:28] | or I’m gonna have to ask you to put it all into storage. | 不然我就要你们把所有的东西收起来 |
[1:14:31] | But, Mom… No buts. | -但是 妈妈 -没有但是 |
[1:14:32] | This is the last time. | 这是最后一次 |
[1:14:34] | Help! Anyone? | 救命 有人吗 |
[1:14:37] | Hello? | 有人嘛 |
[1:14:39] | No one heard me. No one came for me. | 没人听见我说话 没有人来找我 |
[1:14:41] | I was left behind. Forgotten. | 我被抛弃了 被遗忘了 |
[1:14:44] | While the rest of my so-called friends danced and sang | 与此同时我那些所谓的朋友们 |
[1:14:47] | at the hands of a monster. | 在那个怪物的手中欢歌笑语 |
[1:14:52] | What could I have done to avoid such a fate? | 我如何才能避免这样的命运呢 |
[1:14:56] | We also have to grow up sometime. | 我们总有一天要长大的 |
[1:14:59] | Wyldstyle said you’re not tough enough to do this. | 狂野妹说你不够强硬 |
[1:15:02] | This guy was a fierce warrior? | 就这家伙真的是个凶猛的战士吗 |
[1:15:04] | Yeah, dude, you’re a total Hufflepuff. | 是的 伙计 你就是个赫奇帕奇 |
[1:15:09] | I was alone with nothing | 我独自一人 一无所有 |
[1:15:13] | but anger. | 除了满腔怒火 |
[1:15:15] | But anger was the key to my freedom. | 愤怒成为了我自由的关键 |
[1:15:24] | It was time for me to take a stand. | 是我重新站起来的时候了 |
[1:15:34] | I was real. | 我是真实的 |
[1:15:36] | I was no longer the naive Emmet I used to be. | 我不再是以前那个天真的艾米特!了 |
[1:15:42] | I got myself a new vest, a new head of hair, | 我给自己搞了一件新背心 一头新发型 |
[1:15:45] | and a petulant attitude towards everything that’s lame. | 还有赌气的态度 认为任何东西都很逊 |
[1:15:49] | I gave myself a makeover and became Rex. | 我改头换面 成了雷克斯 |
[1:15:52] | Radical Emmet Xtreme. | 暴躁极限艾米特 |
[1:15:55] | I was all grown up, but I still wasn’t free. | 我成长了 但我还是没有自由 |
[1:16:02] | I knew the only way to move past it | 我知道唯一能让这一切都过去的方法 |
[1:16:04] | was to make sure it never happened in the first place. | 就是确保它从一开始就没有发生过 |
[1:16:07] | It’s a dance party! | 这是个舞会 |
[1:16:08] | And then I saw a way | 然后我看到了一条路 |
[1:16:10] | to undo all the unbearable pain I’d experienced | 一条能抹去我之前经历过所有痛苦的路 |
[1:16:14] | in one convoluted move… | 一条极其复杂 |
[1:16:16] | Called time travel. | 称为时间旅行的路 |
[1:16:19] | Sorry, Doc, gonna need your DeLorean. | 抱歉 医生 需要你的迪罗里安汽车 |
[1:16:21] | And, Bill, Ted, your phone booth. | 还有 比尔 特德 你们的电话亭 |
[1:16:24] | Doctor Who’s TARDIS. H.G. Wells’ bicycle thing. | 神秘博士的时间机器塔迪斯 H.G.威尔斯的自行车 |
[1:16:26] | Whatever Skynet’s been using. | 管你天网用了什么 |
[1:16:27] | And this hot tub. | 还有这个热水浴缸 |
[1:16:29] | I built a time-traveling spaceship | 我造了一艘可以时间旅行的宇宙飞船 |
[1:16:30] | and blasted into the past. | 然后冲向过去 |
[1:16:36] | I picked up a crew. | 我召集了一群船员 |
[1:16:41] | Then I traveled to the moment right before | 然后来到了我被抛进 |
[1:16:43] | I was thrown into the cold, dark truth of the world. | 这个冰冷黑暗的世界前的那一刻 |
[1:16:54] | And I found the one person I wanted to protect. | 找到了那个我想要保护的人 |
[1:17:00] | Whoa! Me. | 哇 也就是我自己 |
[1:17:03] | I was following everything you said, except for… | 在你说完 我就是你 以后 |
[1:17:05] | Everything after the part where you said, “I’m you.” | 我就跟不上你的思路了 |
[1:17:10] | Literally the first thing I said. | 那基本就是我说的第一句话啊 |
[1:17:14] | This time travel stuff’s always kinda confusing. | 不过时间旅行总会让人有点困惑 |
[1:17:16] | It’s best just to go with it. | 习惯习惯就好了 |
[1:17:17] | You tricked me into hurting my friends? | 你骗我去伤害了我的朋友吗 |
[1:17:19] | I didn’t trick you. I taught you to harden your heart, | 我没有骗你 我是在教你如何变强硬 |
[1:17:23] | just like you asked me to. | 就像你让我做的那样 |
[1:17:24] | What did you make me do? | 你让我做了什么 |
[1:17:26] | What exactly is Armamageddon? | 爱之黑洞到底是什么 |
[1:17:30] | You stole my guys. | 你偷了我的小人 |
[1:17:33] | This is your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[1:17:35] | What’s going on up here? | 你们又怎么了 |
[1:17:36] | She took my guys and she ruined them. | 她偷了我的小人 还毁了他们 |
[1:17:38] | All right, all right! | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:17:40] | Armamageddon | 爱之黑洞 |
[1:17:43] | Our-mama-gets-in? | 我们 的 妈妈 进来了 |
[1:17:45] | Okay. Really? | 好吧 真的吗 |
[1:17:47] | Guys. | 孩子们 |
[1:17:49] | I know I said it was the last time, the last time, | 我知道我说过这是最后一次 以及上一次 |
[1:17:52] | and the time before that. | 以及那之前的那次 |
[1:17:54] | But this is the last… | 但这次真的是最后一次了 |
[1:17:56] | Last time. | 最后一次 |
[1:17:59] | I need… | 我需要 |
[1:18:00] | I stepped on a brick. | 我踩到块积木 |
[1:18:03] | I’m just… | 我只是 |
[1:18:05] | I’m doing breathing, so that it takes the pain away. | 我在深呼吸 这样可以减轻疼痛 |
[1:18:09] | I need… | 我需要 |
[1:18:13] | Close to childbirth. | 跟生孩子差不多了 |
[1:18:15] | Very close in pain level to childbirth. | 疼的跟生孩子差不多了 |
[1:18:19] | You guys know the consequences. | 你们知道后果的 |
[1:18:21] | I need you guys to put all the bricks into storage. | 我要你们把所有的积木都收到储藏间 |
[1:18:23] | The Bin of Storajj | 箱储仓 |
[1:18:25] | No, no, no, Mom, please. Please, please. One more chance. | 不 不 不 妈妈 求你了 拜托 拜托 再给一次机会吧 |
[1:18:27] | Finn, I want you to go downstairs | 芬恩 我要你下楼去 |
[1:18:29] | and put away your dystopian wasteland thing. | 把你的反乌托邦荒地什么的收起来 |
[1:18:32] | It’s Apocalypseburg. I don’t care what it’s called. | 这是末日堡 我不在乎它叫什么 |
[1:18:35] | Bianca, I need you to clean up here. | 比安卡 我要你把这里打扫干净 |
[1:18:37] | Mom, it’s not fair. | 妈妈 这不公平 |
[1:18:38] | Look, I’m not the bad guy in this story. | 听着 我不是故事里坏人 |
[1:18:40] | I’m just an amusing side character. | 我只是个有趣的小配角 |
[1:18:41] | And you’re the one who took my guys. How is it my fault? | 你就是那个偷走我小人的人 这是我的错吗 |
[1:18:43] | Hon, I could really use your help up here. | 亲爱的 我现在真的很需要你的帮助 |
[1:18:45] | Kids, do the thing… Uh, what your mother said. | 孩子们 按着 额 你妈妈说的做吧 |
[1:18:49] | You heard your father’s super helpful contribution. | 你们也都听到了爸爸做的重要指示了 |
[1:18:54] | You ruined everything. | 你毁了一切 |
[1:18:56] | I just wanted you to play with me. | 我只是想和你一起玩罢了 |
[1:19:05] | Emmet, what have you done? | 艾米特 你做了什么 |
[1:19:11] | What have we done? | 我们做了什么 |
[1:19:13] | It’s called growing up. | 这叫做成长 |
[1:19:14] | Isn’t that what you wanted? | 这不正是你想要的吗 |
[1:19:16] | No. I wanna save my friends. | 不 我想救我的朋友们 |
[1:19:17] | You don’t have friends. They’re just pieces of plastic. | 你根本就没有朋友 他们只是些塑料片而已 |
[1:19:21] | You still want to go back to the Matrix when you know the truth? | 当你知道真相的时候你还想回到黑客帝国里吗 |
[1:19:24] | What’s the Matrix? | 黑客帝国是什么 |
[1:19:24] | It’s a movie only cool, older, mature dudes | 是一部只有冷酷 年长 成熟的人看的电影 |
[1:19:27] | like us have seen. | 就像我们现在 |
[1:19:28] | It’s time to put away childish things. | 是时候收起你的幼稚了 |
[1:19:30] | No. | 不 |
[1:19:32] | My friends may not be real to you, but they’re real to me. | 也许我的朋友对你来说不真实 但对我来说很真实 |
[1:19:34] | And they’re my family. | 他们是我的家人 |
[1:19:36] | I won’t give up on ’em. | 我不会放弃他们的 |
[1:19:41] | I am so disappointed in myself. | 我对以前的自己太失望了 |
[1:19:45] | I guess you’re gonna have to become me the hard way. | 让你成长到我这样 现在要走困难模式了 |
[1:19:48] | Ain’t something a couple of years in Undar of the Dryar System won’t fix. | 在烘干星系的底面星球住上几年就行了 |
[1:19:53] | No. No, Rex. | 不 不 雷克斯 |
[1:19:55] | Or me, or you… | 你 我 |
[1:19:56] | Please, no! No! | 拜托了 不 不 |
[1:20:00] | One love. | 带着爱 |
[1:20:03] | Wait, wait, wait. What are you doing? | 等等 等等 你要干什么 |
[1:20:17] | It can’t be this hopeless, can it? | 不会绝望成这样的 对吗 |
[1:20:21] | It can. | 会的 |
[1:20:40] | It’s Armamageddon! | 是爱之黑洞 |
[1:20:43] | Look out, Chainsaw Dave! | 小心 电锯戴维 |
[1:20:44] | It’s Purgatory Dave now! Whoa. | 现在是炼狱戴维了 啊 |
[1:20:50] | I had theater tickets tonight! No! | 我还有今晚的剧票呢 不要啊 |
[1:20:56] | No! I was finally valued! | 不 我会被铭记的 |
[1:21:00] | Cannonball! | 加农炮 |
[1:21:03] | Not gonna slip this time! Not gonna slip this time! | 这次不会再摔跤了 这次不会再摔跤了 |
[1:21:07] | I did it! No! | 我成功了 不 |
[1:21:10] | No! My queen! | 不 我的女王 |
[1:21:12] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[1:21:14] | No! My queen! No! Don’t leave me! | 不要 我的女王 不要离开我 |
[1:21:19] | My queen! | 我的女王 |
[1:21:26] | No, no! But… | 不 不 但是 |
[1:21:27] | Stop it! I said stop! | 住手 我说了住手 |
[1:21:39] | Can you please, please help us? | 你能 能帮我们吗 |
[1:22:17] | War hardens the heart. | 战争让心变得冷酷 |
[1:22:33] | Wait. What? No! | 等等 什么 不 |
[1:22:34] | This isn’t the end! It can’t be. | 这还不是结局 不能就这么结束了 |
[1:22:37] | This isn’t one of those things with a downer cliffhanger ending. | 这不是一个让人悲伤的悬念结局 |
[1:22:39] | Uh-uh. No, no. This needs to have a happy ending. | 啊 不不 我们需要一个皆大欢喜的结局 |
[1:22:42] | Seems like a downer to me. | 我看这结局挺悲伤的 |
[1:22:43] | And so it ends for Batman, the way it began. | 蝙蝠侠已经结束了 就像开始那样 |
[1:22:47] | In darkness. | 在黑暗中 |
[1:22:48] | Hey, uh, Supes. | 嘿 呃 超人 |
[1:22:50] | You’re, uh, pressed against me. It’s no rush or anything. | 你 呃 你压到我了 |
[1:22:52] | No! No, no, no! It’s only over if we give up. | 不 不 不 如果我们放弃就全完了 |
[1:22:54] | Well, it’s over and we’re giving up. | 噢 结束了 我们放弃了 |
[1:22:56] | We can get out of here if we all rally together. | 如果我们团结起来就能逃出这里 |
[1:22:58] | No. It’s too late. | 不 太晚了 |
[1:23:00] | Nothing left to do except sing a mature, | 除了唱一首成熟哀伤的歌曲来谢幕 |
[1:23:03] | sad song as we fade to black. | 我们无能为力 |
[1:23:05] | ♪ Everything’s not awesome ♪ | ♪ 每件事都不完美♪ |
[1:23:07] | -Wait, what? -Wyldstyle was right. | -等等 别这样 -狂野妹是对的 |
[1:23:10] | ♪ Everything’s not cool ♪ | ♪ 每件事都不酷 ♪ |
[1:23:11] | ♪ I am so depressed ♪ | ♪ 我很泄气 ♪ |
[1:23:14] | ♪ Everything’s not awesome ♪ | ♪ 每件事都不完美 ♪ |
[1:23:17] | Preach, brother. | 祈祷吧 兄弟 |
[1:23:18] | ♪ I think I finally get Radiohead ♪ | ♪我想我终于得到电台司令♪ |
[1:23:22] | Bro, you should check out Elliott Smith. | 伙计 你应该去看看埃利奥特·史密斯 |
[1:23:24] | ♪ What’s the point? There’s no hope ♪ | ♪ 有什么意义 没有希望 ♪ |
[1:23:26] | ♪ Awesomeness was A pipe dream ♪ | ♪ 完美是一曲梦境 ♪ |
[1:23:29] | Guys! Come on! | 振作点 伙计们 |
[1:23:31] | ♪ My spirits be at the bottom Of the sea ♪ | ♪ 我的灵魂已经沉到海底 ♪ |
[1:23:33] | ♪ Love’s not real I just wanna eat carbs ♪ | ♪ 爱情是虚无的 我只想吃着大闸蟹♪ |
[1:23:36] | ♪ Pass the ice cream ♪ | ♪ 舔着冰淇淋 ♪ |
[1:23:39] | I’m not a thing you can just use to fill emotional voids with. | 我可不是你们用来填补情感空虚的东西 |
[1:23:42] | Stop! Everyone, okay, just listen. | 停下来 每个人都听好了 |
[1:23:44] | ♪ Everything’s not awesome ♪ | ♪ 每件事都不完美 ♪ |
[1:23:47] | Uh, yeah, we know. That’s why we’re singing about it. | 是的 我们知道 所以我们才把它唱出来 |
[1:23:49] | ♪ But that doesn’t mean That it’s hopeless and bleak ♪ | ♪ 但这并不意味着绝望和荒芜 ♪ |
[1:23:52] | How so? | 还能怎么样 |
[1:23:54] | ♪ Everything’s not awesome ♪ | ♪ 每件事都不完美 ♪ |
[1:23:56] | ♪ But in my heart I believe ♪ | ♪ 但我深深相信 ♪ |
[1:24:00] | ♪ I believe ♪ | ♪ 我相信 ♪ |
[1:24:02] | ♪ We can make things better ♪ | ♪ 我们能扭转局面 ♪ |
[1:24:04] | ♪ If we stick together ♪ | ♪ 只要我们团结起来 ♪ |
[1:24:10] | ♪ Side by side, you and I Can build it together ♪ | ♪ 依靠彼此 你和我定能创造奇迹 ♪ |
[1:24:15] | ♪ Yeah, build it together ♪ | ♪ 是啊 创造奇迹 ♪ |
[1:24:17] | ♪ Build it together ♪ | ♪ 创造奇迹 ♪ |
[1:24:19] | ♪ Together forever ♪ | ♪ 永远在一起 ♪ |
[1:24:20] | ♪ All together now ♪ | ♪ 所有人在一起 ♪ |
[1:24:22] | ♪ This song’s gonna get Stuck inside your ♪ | ♪ 这首歌会一直在你 ♪ |
[1:24:28] | Lucy! I’m over here! | 露西 我在这儿 |
[1:24:30] | ♪ This song’s gonna get Stuck inside your ♪ | ♪ 这首歌会一直在你 ♪ |
[1:24:39] | ♪ Heart ♪ | ♪ 心中 ♪ |
[1:25:01] | I’m over here! | 我在这里 |
[1:25:06] | Lucy | 露西 |
[1:25:09] | Nope. | 不 |
[1:25:11] | I tried to break your spirits, | 我想要击垮你的精神 |
[1:25:13] | but now I’m gonna have to break you. | 但现在我要毁了你 |
[1:25:16] | No! No! – Chi-cha! | 不 不 |
[1:25:18] | This is gonna be easy. You’re weak. | 这太简单了 因为你很懦弱 |
[1:25:20] | No. | 不 |
[1:25:21] | You’re the one who’s weak. | 你才是那个懦弱的人 |
[1:25:34] | I’ll never grow up to be like you. | 我绝对不想成为你那样的人 |
[1:25:38] | It’s easy to harden your heart. | 把心变冷酷很简单 |
[1:25:42] | But to open it… | 但是要打开心扉 |
[1:25:44] | That’s the toughest thing you can do. | 那才是非常难的事 |
[1:25:48] | I’m gonna grow up. | 我会成长 |
[1:25:50] | But I won’t stop caring about the people in my life. | 但我不会停止去关心我生命中的人 |
[1:25:53] | They may see the world differently, but that’s not bad. | 他们看到世界和我可能不一样 但这并不是坏事 |
[1:25:58] | I think it’s inspiring. | 我觉得这才是鼓舞人心的 |
[1:26:09] | It can be whatever you want it to be. | 它能随心所欲变换样子 |
[1:26:18] | Because everything’s… | 因为每件事都是 |
[1:26:20] | Not awesome. | 不完美的 |
[1:26:25] | But we can make it a little more awesome if we remember… | 但我们可以让它变得稍许美好 如果我们能记得 |
[1:26:29] | We’re not alone in this world. | 在这个世界上我们并不孤单 |
[1:26:33] | We’re in it together. | 我们在一起 |
[1:26:50] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[1:26:58] | I’m back, everybody! | 我回来了 伙计们 |
[1:27:01] | My queen! | 我的女王 |
[1:27:05] | Watevs, I thought I lost you! | 小随 我以为我失去你了 |
[1:27:07] | Babe, I thought I lost you! | 宝贝 我也以为我失去你了 |
[1:27:09] | All right, everyone. You wanna get our worlds back? | 好了 伙计们 你们想要回到原来的世界吗 |
[1:27:11] | Then we’ve gotta save Emmet and stop Rex Dangervest. | 那么我们就要救出艾米特! 阻止雷克斯·丹吉维斯特 |
[1:27:15] | ♪ Everything’s not awesome ♪ | ♪ 每件事都不完美 ♪ |
[1:27:18] | ♪ Things can’t be awesome All of the time ♪ | ♪ 事情并不会时时如我们所愿♪ |
[1:27:21] | ♪ It’s an unrealistic Expectation ♪ | ♪ 这是一个不现实的愿望 ♪ |
[1:27:24] | ♪ But that doesn’t mean We shouldn’t try ♪ | ♪ 但这并不意味着我们不该去尝试 ♪ |
[1:27:29] | ♪ To make everything awesome ♪ | ♪ 让每件事都如我们所愿 ♪ |
[1:27:32] | ♪ In a less idealistic Kind of way ♪ | ♪ 用一个不是那么理想化的方法 ♪ |
[1:27:36] | ♪ We should maybe aim For not bad ♪ | ♪ 我们也许应该把目标放低一点 ♪ |
[1:27:39] | ♪ ‘Cause not bad right now Would be real great ♪ | ♪ 因为一步步来才能做到最好 ♪ |
[1:27:42] | ♪ I’m driving the spaceship I’m back in command ♪ | ♪ 我驾驶着太空飞船 随时待命 ♪ |
[1:27:44] | ♪ I’m turning the switch, and I’m… ♪ | ♪ 转动开关 ♪ -我 |
[1:27:45] | Calm down. Don’t touch me when I’m spaceshipping! | 冷静 在我开飞船的时候别碰我 |
[1:27:48] | I like your “Stop Rex” plan, Lucy. | 我喜欢你的阻止雷克斯计划 露西 |
[1:27:50] | One small question, who’s Rex? | 弱弱地问一下 谁是雷克斯 |
[1:27:52] | This is gonna sound crazy, | 这听起来有点疯狂 |
[1:27:54] | but I think he’s a version of Emmet | 我觉得他是来自未来 |
[1:27:55] | from the future that I wanted him to be, | 我希望艾米特!变成的样子 |
[1:27:57] | but he turned out to be a real jerk. | 但没想到他是一个彻底的混蛋 |
[1:27:59] | That’s a really cute speech, Emmet, | 这真是一个可爱的发言 艾米特 |
[1:28:01] | but actions speak louder than words. | 但是行动比言语更加有用 |
[1:28:05] | Yes, they do. | 是的 没错 |
[1:28:15] | My friends are coming to rescue me and you can’t stop them. | 我朋友正在来救我的路上 你无法阻止他们 |
[1:28:20] | Raptors, to the Rex-Wing fighters. | 迅猛龙 去雷克斯翼战斗机 |
[1:28:22] | Don’t let them near the Dryar System. Copy? Over. | 不要让他们靠近烘干星系 听见没 完毕 |
[1:28:29] | Now, Unikitty! | 现在 独角猫 |
[1:28:30] | Glitter hairball missiles, go! | 发光毛球导弹 发射 |
[1:28:43] | Spaceships! | 太空飞船 |
[1:28:46] | Spaceship! | 太空飞船 |
[1:28:48] | Fire the sprinkle cannon! You lollygagging lizards! | 发射闪光加农炮 你们这些恶毒的蜥蜴 |
[1:28:55] | No! I’m not gonna lose you again! | 不 我不要再次失去你了 |
[1:28:57] | I’m saving you. | 我在救你呢 |
[1:28:59] | I’m sacrificing myself for you! | 我正为你牺牲自己呢 |
[1:29:01] | I’m sacrificing myself. | 我为你牺牲自己 |
[1:29:02] | I am. I am. | 是我 是我 |
[1:29:04] | I am! I am! | 是我 是我 |
[1:29:05] | You know what? I actually like this now. | 你知道吗 我还有点喜欢现在的处境 |
[1:29:08] | This isn’t even happening. | 这事根本就没发生 |
[1:29:10] | It’s all just the expression of the death of imagination | 这一切只是青少年潜意识中的 |
[1:29:13] | in the subconscious of an adolescent! | 死亡幻像而已 |
[1:29:16] | Ow! I don’t even understand what you’re saying! | 噢 我都不明白你在说什么 |
[1:29:19] | Don’t worry. You don’t have to. | 别担心 你不一定要听懂 |
[1:29:24] | We’re surrounded! | 我们被包围了 |
[1:29:25] | We can’t go any further! | 我们走投无路了 |
[1:29:26] | I’m not giving up! | 我还没放弃呢 |
[1:29:28] | You won’t make it! No! | 你办不到的 不要… |
[1:29:37] | Guess your so-called friends didn’t save you after all. | 我猜你所谓的朋友最终也无法救你 |
[1:29:45] | Oh, yeah? | 哦 是吗 |
[1:29:47] | Huh? – Who you calling “so-called”? | 哼 你说的所谓 是指谁呢 |
[1:29:57] | Lucy! You saved me! | 露西 你救了我 |
[1:30:00] | You came back for him. | 你为了他回来了 |
[1:30:06] | Well, you’re too late. | 好吧 你来的太晚了 |
[1:30:08] | I’m just gonna keep going back in time | 那我就再回到过去 |
[1:30:10] | until I get this thing right. | 知道把事情修正对 |
[1:30:12] | Heart attack! | 心心攻击 |
[1:30:22] | Goodbye! | 再见 |
[1:30:34] | It’s over, Rex. | 结束了 雷克斯 |
[1:30:36] | Emmet’s never going to be you. | 艾米特 永远不会变成你的 |
[1:30:40] | But you can be like him. | 但你可以学学他 |
[1:30:42] | You don’t have to be the bad guy. | 你实在没必要做一个坏人 |
[1:30:45] | You can join us. | 你可以加入我们 |
[1:30:48] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[1:30:49] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[1:30:51] | She came back for you. | 她为了你回来了 |
[1:30:53] | You’re never going to turn out like me, which means… | 你永远不会变成我的样子 这意味着… |
[1:30:58] | I’m never going to exist. | 我将不存在了 |
[1:31:00] | Wait. Wait, no. | 等等 等等 不 |
[1:31:02] | Look! I knew it! Look, I’m Back To The Futuring! | 看 我就知道 看 我在回到未来 |
[1:31:04] | Totally called it. | 完全预料到了 |
[1:31:06] | What’s Back To The Futuring? | 什么叫回到未来 |
[1:31:07] | It’s a classic movie older kids get to watch. | 那是一部青少年看的经典电影 |
[1:31:10] | And now it’s happening to me. | 现在发生在我身上了 |
[1:31:12] | Come on! Take our hand, while you still have a hand to take! | 快来 抓住我们的手 在你还有手之前 |
[1:31:17] | That ain’t how it works, kid. | 没用的 孩子 |
[1:31:19] | Rex… | 雷克斯 |
[1:31:20] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:31:21] | I’m proud of ya. | 我为你骄傲 |
[1:31:23] | And you’re gonna grow up to be better than me. | 你会长大 变得比我更好 |
[1:31:26] | But kind of thanks to me, so I’m also great. | 但说起来你还得谢谢我 所以我也是非常棒的 |
[1:31:31] | And, Lucy, thanks for coming back for us. | 还有 露西 谢谢你为了我们回来 |
[1:31:35] | Besides, this is a pretty righteous way to go out! | 还有 这个样子消失再好不过了 |
[1:31:38] | No regrets! | 不后悔 |
[1:31:39] | Except, again, not trademarking “no regrets.” | 除了 再说一次 不是那个”不后悔”商标 |
[1:31:41] | That was a mistake. One love. | 那是个错误 带着爱 |
[1:31:45] | Just to be clear, that really happened. You could see him, right? | 确认一下 这真的发生了 你能看见他 对吗 |
[1:31:49] | – Uh-huh. Time to go? -Yeah. | -是的 该走了 -好吧 |
[1:31:54] | I’m really sorry I tried to change you. | 很抱歉我试图改变你 |
[1:31:56] | Oh, I’m sorry I blew up the wedding and almost banished everyone | 哦 我也很抱歉毁了婚礼 还差点害得大家 |
[1:31:58] | to an eternity of lifelessness in a cosmic storage bin. | 被放逐到一个毫无生气的巨大的储物盒中 |
[1:32:01] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[1:32:02] | Can we be special best friends still? | 我们还能做特别的最好朋友吗 |
[1:32:04] | Fo’ eva. | 永远都是 |
[1:32:16] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[1:32:18] | Pony’s at the dance party. “What kind of dance party is this?” | 小马参加舞会 这是什么舞会 |
[1:32:22] | In there! Do not! | 在这里 不要 |
[1:32:24] | Oh! We’re going down! | 哦 我们降落了 |
[1:32:26] | It’s eating the queen! | 他在吃女王 |
[1:32:27] | Honey, where are my pants? | 亲爱的 我的裤子在哪里 |
[1:32:30] | Take off! | 起飞 |
[1:32:46] | Good morning, Syspocalypstar. | 早上好 后末日星 |
[1:32:53] | Good morning, sparkle babies! | 早上好 星星宝贝们 |
[1:32:54] | Hello! | 你好 |
[1:32:56] | Let’s switch helmets. | 我们来换一下头盔吧 |
[1:32:58] | This makes my voice sound awesome. | 这让我的声音听起来棒极了 |
[1:33:02] | Scarfield, Deathface, MetalScratch… | 斯加菲尔德 死人脸 金属抓痕 |
[1:33:04] | Ripley, Connor, the other one. | 雷普利 康纳 另一个 |
[1:33:06] | Wait a minute. Where’s Jeff? | 等等 杰夫在哪里 |
[1:33:07] | Meow. | 喵 |
[1:33:13] | Guys, hold on! Hold on! Hold on! Terrible news! | 伙计们 等会儿 等会儿 坏消息 |
[1:33:16] | I missed a gimme putt for birdie on seven. | 我在7号洞推杆比标准杆少一杆 |
[1:33:19] | Anyway, you fix everything that was going on? | 至少 你让所有事重回正轨 |
[1:33:22] | All the crazy stuff? | 所有疯狂的事情 |
[1:33:23] | Spaceship! | 太空飞船 |
[1:33:25] | Hot! Hot! Hot! Uh-oh. | 烫 烫 烫 啊 噢 |
[1:33:35] | I’ve got a surprise for you. | 我有个惊喜要给你 |
[1:33:40] | Our house! | 我们的房子 |
[1:33:47] | Wait | 等等 |
[1:33:48] | An original album of “Everything Is Awesome”? | 一个的相册 名字叫一切都很完美 |
[1:33:51] | Wait a minute. Is that… | 等会儿 那个是 |