英文名称:The Last Samurai
年代:2003
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | The Last Samurai 2003 | 最后的武士 |
[00:27] | They say Japan was made by a sword. | 传说日本是由一把武士刀而形成 |
[00:32] | They say the old gods dipped a coral blade into the ocean… | 古神将珊瑚武士刀插入大海 |
[00:36] | …and when they pulled it out, four perfect drops fell back into the sea… | 拔出来的时候,落下四滴完美的水滴 |
[00:41] | …and those drops became the islands of Japan. | 这些水滴便成为日本列岛 |
[00:46] | I say Japan was made by a handful of brave men… | 我说日本是由少数勇士所创造 |
[00:52] | …warriors willing to give their lives… | 这些武士愿意为了一个 |
[00:54] | …for what seems to have become a forgotten word: | 早被遗忘的理念牺牲生命: |
[00:58] | Honor. | 荣誉 |
[01:55] | Ladies and gentlemen: Winchester. | 各位先生女士,温彻斯特军火厂 |
[01:59] | America’s leader in all forms of armament used by the United States Army… | 它生产的枪跑被军方广泛使用 |
[02:03] | …celebrates our nation’s centennial by bringing you a true American hero. | 为了庆祝美国建国百年纪念,我要介绍一位真正的美国英雄 |
[02:09] | One of the most decorated warriors this country has ever known. | 他是一位战功彪炳的军人 |
[02:13] | Winner of the Medal of Honor for his gallantry… | 曾经获颁荣誉勋章 |
[02:16] | …on the hallowed ground of Gettysburg. | 他在盖茨堡战役中英勇奋战 |
[02:19] | San Francisco, 1876 | 旧金山,1876年 |
[02:20] | He is late of the 7th Cavalry… | 他隶属的第七骑兵团 |
[02:23] | …and their triumphant campaign against the most savage of the Indian nations. | 打败骁勇善战的印地安部落 |
[02:28] | Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: | 各位先生女士,容我介绍 |
[02:32] | Captain Nathan Algren! | 纳森欧格仁上尉 |
[02:42] | Captain Nathan Algren! | 纳森欧格仁上尉 |
[02:47] | Yes! | 是的 |
[02:49] | Yes! | 是的 |
[02:52] | One moment, ladies and gentlemen. | 请稍等一下,各位 |
[02:57] | Goddamn you, Algren, get out there! | 该死,欧格仁,快给我出来 |
[02:59] | This is your last performance! You’re fired! Now get out there! | 演完这一场你就被开除了!快出去! |
[03:05] | Come on! I’m sick of this! | 快点,我受够你了! |
[03:08] | Come on! | 快出去! |
[03:11] | Yes! | 是的 |
[03:19] | My thanks, Mr. McCabe, you are too kind. | 谢谢你,麦坎先生,您过奖了 |
[03:25] | This, ladies and gents… | 各位先生女士 |
[03:28] | …is the gun that’s winning the West. | 这把枪征服了美国大西部 |
[03:31] | Why, many’s the time I’ve found myself… | 每当我遇到危急时刻 |
[03:36] | …surrounded by a swarm of… | 被一群凶狠恶徒 |
[03:41] | …angry hostiles… | 团团包围 |
[03:44] | …with nothing but this rifle… | 手上只有这把枪 |
[03:47] | …between me and a certain and gruesome death. | 让我不致于惨死在敌人手中 |
[03:52] | And let me tell you, folks, the red man… | 让我告诉大家,红番 |
[03:56] | …is a fearsome enemy. | 是凶狠残暴的敌人 |
[03:58] | And if he’d had his way… | 如果他把我击倒 |
[04:00] | …why, this scalp of mine would be long gone… | 我的头皮就会被剥掉 |
[04:04] | …and there’d be a balder man standing before you today. | 今天你们看到的就会是个秃头佬 |
[04:13] | Like those poor bastards out there… | 就跟小巨角战役的士兵一样 |
[04:16] | …on the Little Bighorn. | 惨不忍睹 |
[04:20] | Bodies stripped bare… | 死后衣服被扒光 |
[04:24] | …mutilated. | 身首异处 |
[04:27] | Left to rot in the sun. | 在烈日下腐烂不堪 |
[04:33] | This, ladies and gentlemen, the 73 lever-action… | 这是一把73年份杠杆式步枪 |
[04:38] | …Trapper. | 叫做“捕猎者” |
[04:40] | It’s got a seven-shot capacity. Accurate 400 yards, one round per second. | 它能装七发子弹,四百码精准度、每秒一发弹 |
[04:45] | Son, have you ever seen what this could do to a man? | 小子,你见识过它的威力吗? |
[04:49] | This would blow a hole in your daddy six inches wide. | 它能把你爸的头打出一个大洞 |
[04:52] | That’s right, missy. | 没错,小姐 |
[04:54] | This beauty. | 漂亮吧 |
[04:55] | You could kill yourself five, six, seven braves without ever having to reload. | 不必重新装弹就能连杀七人 |
[05:00] | Note the patented loading port and the smooth cocking action. | 独一无二的装弹口,流畅的上膛动作 |
[05:20] | My thanks on behalf of those who died… | 我代表枪下的冤魂感谢大家 |
[05:24] | …in the name of better mechanical amusements… | 这把枪促进科技的进步 |
[05:28] | …and commercial opportunities. | 以及无限的商机 |
[05:31] | Mr. McCabe here will take your orders. | 请踊跃向麦坎先生订购 |
[05:34] | God bless you all. | 上帝保佑大家 |
[05:44] | I must say, captain, you have a flair for the old melodrama. | 上尉,你的戏演得真精采 |
[05:47] | – You’re alive. – I am, indeed. | -你没死 -没错 |
[05:51] | Your man Custer says to me, “We’re going to the Little Bighorn.” | 卡斯特跟我说:“我们要去小巨角打仗” |
[05:55] | Says I, “What’s this ‘we’ stuff?” It’s the walking ticket for me. | 我说:“别把我算在内“我已经洗手不干了 |
[05:59] | Nine lives I have. But I’ll tell you what else I have. | 我只剩一条命,但这下机会来了 |
[06:02] | I have a good job for the both of us. | 我替咱们俩找到好工作 |
[06:04] | God knows it looks as if you’ll need one real soon. | 看来你急需一份工作 |
[06:07] | What kind of a job? | 什么工作? |
[06:09] | The only job you’re fit for, boyo. A man’s job. | 你唯一会做的工作,一份军人的工作 |
[06:15] | Unless, of course, you got your heart set on a career in the theater. | 除非你一心想朝戏剧界发展 |
[06:23] | Nathan! | 纳森 |
[06:25] | Just listen to what your man has to say. | 你先听他怎么说 |
[06:27] | Been a while. It’s good to see you. | 好久不见,见到你真好 |
[06:30] | I’d like you to meet Mr. Omura from Japan… | 这位是日本来的大村先生 |
[06:32] | …and his associate, whose name I’ve given up trying to pronounce. | 他这位同事的名字我不会念了 |
[06:36] | Sit down, please. | 请坐 |
[06:43] | Whiskey. | 威士忌 |
[06:45] | Now, Japan’s got it in mind to become a civilized country. | 日本想要跻身为文明强国 |
[06:50] | And Mr. Omura here is willing to spend what it takes… | 大村先生愿意不计代价 |
[06:54] | …to hire white experts to train their army. | 邀请国外专家训练日本军队 |
[06:56] | And if we play our cards right… | 如果我们表现出色 |
[06:59] | …the Emperor grants the U.S. Exclusive rights to supply arms. | 美国就能取得军火独家专卖权 |
[07:09] | Well, I have an agreement with Winchester Company. | 我和温彻斯特公司签了合约 |
[07:12] | I’m certain Mr. Omura has some concept of what an agreement is. | 相信大村先生应该会了解 |
[07:16] | Your performances for the Winchester Company bring you $25 a week. | 你目前的周薪是二十五美元 |
[07:21] | We will pay you $400 a month. | 我付你月薪四百元 |
[07:29] | Five. For each. | 五百元,一人五百元 |
[07:32] | And another 500 when we get the job done. | 事成后另付五百 |
[07:37] | How many other genuine heroes you got lined up? | 你找得到真正的战争英雄吗? |
[07:43] | He’s rude. | 他真粗鲁 |
[07:45] | That’s how it is here. A land of cheap traders. | 他们都是粗人,只会见钱眼开 |
[07:49] | Whiskey. | 威士忌 |
[07:50] | So who will we be training your boys to fight? | 你们的军队要对付什么人? |
[07:53] | His name is Katsumoto Moritsugu. He was once the Emperor’s teacher. | 他叫森次胜元,他曾是天皇的老师 |
[07:58] | – He’s Samurai. – Samurai? | -他是个“侍” -“侍”? |
[08:01] | The word you might use is “warrior.” | 也就是你们所谓的武士 |
[08:03] | Mr. Omura is familiar with our experiences dealing with renegades. | 大村先生知道我们打过叛军 |
[08:07] | Is he? | 是吗? |
[08:09] | He’s even read your book. | 他甚至读过你的书 |
[08:11] | Captain Algren’s study of the tribes… | 欧格仁对印地安人的研究 |
[08:13] | …was a crucial factor in our defeat of the Cheyenne. | 帮助我们击败夏安族 |
[08:30] | Please excuse. What is funny? | 对不起,有什么好笑? |
[08:34] | The corps back together again. It’s just so… | 昔日同胞又重聚一堂 |
[08:40] | …inspiring! | 我太高兴了 |
[08:47] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[08:52] | I need to use the necessities. | 我得去上厕所 |
[08:58] | This isn’t a problem. I’ll just talk to him for a minute. | 请放心,让我跟他谈谈 |
[09:01] | Colonel Bagley. | 贝格利上校 |
[09:03] | We contacted you because you are Captain Algren’s superior officer… | 你是欧格仁的上司 |
[09:07] | …and you assured us of his participation. | 你向我们保证他会同意 |
[09:09] | He’ll do it. I just need a minute. | 他会的,给我一分钟 |
[09:15] | Nathan. | 纳森 |
[09:18] | I did what I was ordered to do out there. | 当时我是奉命行事 |
[09:22] | And I have no remorse. | 所以我并不内疚 |
[09:25] | So, what do you say we put the past behind us? | 咱们把过去给忘了吧 |
[09:31] | – You want me to kill Jappos, I’ll kill them. – I’m not asking you to kill anybody. | -你要我杀日本人,我就去杀 -我并没有要你去杀人 |
[09:36] | You want me to kill the enemies of Jappos, I’ll kill their enemies. | 你要我杀日本人的敌人也行 |
[09:40] | Rebs or Sioux or Cheyenne… | 不管是叛军、苏族或夏安族 |
[09:43] | For 500 bucks a month, I’ll kill whoever you want. | 给我月薪五百,我什么人都杀 |
[09:47] | But keep one thing in mind… | 但是我要你记住 |
[09:51] | …l’d happily kill you for free. | 我很乐意免费杀你 |
[10:09] | July 12th, 1876. | 1876年7月12日 |
[10:12] | There is some comfort in the emptiness of the sea. | 一望无际的大海令人心安 |
[10:16] | No past, no future. | 没有过去、没有未来 |
[10:22] | And then at once, I am confronted by the hard truth of present circumstances. | 但是我也对目前状况感到困惑 |
[10:29] | I have been hired to help suppress the rebellion of yet another tribal leader. | 我受雇消灭另一支叛军 |
[10:34] | Apparently, this is the only job for which I am suited. | 看来这似乎是我最适合的工作 |
[10:40] | I am beset by the ironies of my life. | 我的人生真是充满讽刺 |
[11:18] | Yokohama Harbor, 1876 | 横滨港,1876年 |
[11:55] | – Captain Algren, I presume? – Yes. | -欧格仁上尉,是吧? -是的 |
[11:57] | Jolly good. How do you do? Simon Graham. | 你好,我是赛门葛兰 |
[12:00] | Twenty years ago, this was a sleepy little town. | 二十年前这只是一座小渔村 |
[12:03] | Now look at it. | 你现在看看 |
[12:05] | You see, the Emperor is mad for all things Western… | 天皇急着效法西方国家 |
[12:08] | …and the Samurai believe it’s changing too fast. | 但日本武士觉得改变来的太快 |
[12:11] | The ancient and the modern are at war for the soul of Japan. | 传统与现代在为日本的未来交战 |
[12:15] | So your new employer, Mr. Omura, is bringing in… | 因此你的新雇主大村先生 |
[12:18] | …every Western expert he can get. | 请来各种西方专家 |
[12:20] | Lawyers from France, engineers from Germany, architects from Holland… | 法国律师、德国工程师、荷兰建筑师 |
[12:24] | …and now, of course, warriors from America. | 当然还有美国军人 |
[12:28] | I came over with the British trade mission, oh, years ago. | 多年前我跟随英国贸易团访日 |
[12:33] | I was soon relieved of my position. | 但是很快就被解雇 |
[12:35] | I had an unfortunate tendency to tell the truth… | 我以前只会实话实说 |
[12:37] | …in a country where no one ever says what they mean. | 日本人却喜欢言不由衷 |
[12:40] | So now, I very accurately translate other people’s lies. | 于是我学会翻译各种谎言 |
[12:50] | For 2000 years, no emperor was even seen by a commoner. | 两千年来天皇从未召见平民 |
[12:53] | You have to realize what an honor this is. It’s all highly ritualized, of course. | 这可是百年修来的天大荣幸,当然有很多繁文褥节 |
[12:58] | You may look at him, but do not speak unless spoken to. | 你可以看他,但不能随便说话 |
[13:01] | If he stands, you must bow. If he bows, you must bow lower. | 他站起来,你要鞠躬。当他鞠躬,你腰要弯得更低 |
[13:05] | Do I look presentable? I haven’t worn this in a decade. | 我看起来怎样?我有十年没穿这身打扮 |
[13:09] | Rather snug around the midriff. | 腰身有点窄 |
[13:27] | And bow. | 鞠躬 |
[13:30] | The divine Emperor Meiji bids you welcome. | 明治天皇欢迎各位 |
[13:33] | He is grateful for the assistance your country offers. | 他很感谢贵国提供的协助 |
[13:37] | We hope to accomplish the same national harmony you enjoy in your homeland. | 我们希望像贵国一样平定动乱 |
[13:50] | The Emperor is most interested in your American Indians… | 天皇对印地安人很感兴趣 |
[13:53] | …if you have fought against them in battle. | 你们是否曾和他们交战? |
[13:56] | We have, Your Highness. The red man is a brutal adversary. | 是的,陛下。红番是顽强的对手 |
[14:07] | The Emperor wishes to ask Captain Algren… | 天皇想请教欧格仁上尉 |
[14:10] | …if it is true they wear eagle feathers… | 他们上战场前是不是真的 |
[14:13] | …and paint their faces before going into battle… | 头上插老鹰羽毛、脸上涂彩 |
[14:16] | …and that they have no fear. | 他们也无畏无惧? |
[14:21] | They are very brave. | 他们很勇敢 |
[14:32] | Bow. | 鞠躬 |
[14:41] | Thank you very much. | 非常谢谢你 |
[14:56] | And step back. | 退后 |
[15:00] | Step back, step back and turn. | 退后,退后,然后转身 |
[15:07] | Right, you little bastards! | 你们这群没用的菜鸟 |
[15:10] | You will stand up straight or I will personally shit-kick… | 给我抬头挺胸 |
[15:13] | …every Far Eastern buttock that appears before my eyes! | 否则就把你们的屁股踢烂 |
[15:19] | Well done, sergeant. | 干得好,中士 |
[15:21] | When you understand the language, everything falls into place. | 只要耍狠,他们就会乖乖听话 |
[15:25] | The first rank will kneel, rifles at the ready. | 前排半跪,准备开枪 |
[15:29] | The second rank… | 第二 |
[15:30] | July 22nd, 1876. | 1876年7月22日 |
[15:34] | For six months’ work, I am to receive three years of captain’s pay… | 我只要花六个月训练这些士兵 |
[15:39] | …teaching Orientals to soldier. | 就能得到三年的上尉薪俸 |
[15:43] | They are an army of conscripts. | 他们是征召入伍的新兵 |
[15:46] | Most of them are peasants who have never even seen a gun. | 多半都是没见过枪跑的贫农 |
[15:49] | Fire! | 开枪! |
[15:52] | They are led by General Hasegawa, a man of small stature… | 他们的指挥官是长谷川将军 |
[15:55] | …who nonetheless commands enormous respect. | 他的个头虽小,却不怒自威 |
[15:58] | What can the general tell me about this man, this Samurai, Katsumoto? | 将军对胜元武士了解多少? |
[16:07] | He seems to have great knowledge of Katsumoto and his rebellion. | 他似乎很了解胜元和他的叛军 |
[16:11] | I will count on his help when facing the Samurai. | 我在面对武士时要靠他帮忙 |
[16:14] | Who supplies their weapons? | 他们的军火从哪里来? |
[16:23] | Katsumoto no longer dishonors himself by using firearms, you see. | 胜元已经不屑使用军火 |
[16:28] | He uses no firearms? | 他不用枪跑? |
[16:29] | To those who honor the old ways, Katsumoto is a hero. | 对传统武士来说,他是个英雄 |
[16:33] | How well does he know him? | 他对胜元了解多少? |
[16:35] | The general and Katsumoto fought together for the Emperor. | 将军和胜元曾一起为天皇打仗 |
[16:38] | He fought with the Samurai? | 他跟武士并肩作战? |
[16:42] | He is Samurai. | 他就是一名武士 |
[16:50] | You must understand. Katsumoto pledged his sword to defend the Emperor. | 你要了解一点,胜元对武士刀发誓保护天皇 |
[16:55] | They say that a Samurai’s sword is his soul. | 武士刀是武士之魂 |
[16:57] | Samurai are paradoxical. I’ve tried to write about them, but they keep to themselves. | 日本武士很神秘,我想了解他们,却不得其法 |
[17:02] | The bastards are still wearing armor. | 这些人到现在还穿盔甲 |
[17:05] | When the Irish were comporting themselves in loincloths… | 当爱尔兰人还在穿开档裤 |
[17:09] | …these chaps were the most sophisticated warriors on Earth. | 他们已经是世上最优秀的战士 |
[17:12] | I need information on their battle tactics. | 我要知道他们的战术 |
[17:14] | I have several more books just waiting to be translated. | 我有好几本书等着要翻译 |
[17:17] | He’ll be speaking the lingo in no time. You should hear him blather on in Blackfoot. | 上尉很有语言天份,你该听他用印地安语念个没完 |
[17:22] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[17:24] | A fellow linguist? Oh, capital! | 你也是语言专家,太好了 |
[17:27] | Come on, sir. A word or two in the savage tongue. | 来嘛,说几句来听听 |
[17:30] | Just “hello” or “goodbye” or… No, no, no! | 你好、再见或是 |
[17:34] | “Cut his tongue out and boil him in oil.” | 切断他的舌头把他丢下油锅 |
[17:39] | Early day tomorrow, captain. | 明天还要早起 |
[17:41] | – It’s about bedtime, isn’t it? – I always had a fascination with scalping. | -你该睡了 -我对剥头皮很感兴趣 |
[17:45] | I never quite understood its technique. | 我很想知道是什么感觉 |
[17:53] | Imagine someone who hates you with the utmost intensity… | 想像有一个人痛恨你到极点 |
[17:58] | …grabbing a handful of your hair while you’re lying prostrate and helpless… | 趁你躺在地上时,抓住你的头发 |
[18:08] | …and scraping a dull blade of a rusty knife around your scalp… | 拿一把生锈的钝刀在你发缘 |
[18:12] | …with a saw-like motion. | 慢慢磨你的头皮 |
[18:15] | And let your imagination grasp, if you can, the effect of a strong, quick jerk… | 然后他会一把抓住你的头发 |
[18:22] | …on the turf of your hair to release any clinging particles… | 用力往上扯 |
[18:25] | …would have on your nervous system. | 把头皮连皮带肉扯下来 |
[18:32] | And you’ll have some idea of how it feels to be scalped… | 你就会知道头皮被剥掉的感觉 |
[18:36] | …Mr. Graham. | 葛兰先生 |
[18:44] | How soon can you translate those books? | 你几时能翻译那些书? |
[18:48] | Right away. | 马上去 |
[18:52] | I’m just delighted you’re taking such an interest in Samurai. | 我很高兴你对日本武士感兴趣 |
[18:56] | I don’t give a damn about the Samurai. I want to know my enemy. | 我对他们一点兴趣都没有,我只想了解敌人 |
[19:00] | I shall not sleep until it is done. | 我会不眠不休着手翻译 |
[19:06] | Sake. | 日本清酒 |
[19:08] | I bid you good night. | 晚安 |
[19:11] | Can I get you anything? | 你要什么吗? |
[19:12] | This is a punitive expedition, captain. | 这是报复行动 |
[19:14] | Col. Bagley, these people had nothing to do with the raids! | 上校,这跟他们无关 |
[19:18] | – Good night, sir. – Quietly now, boys. | – 晚安,长官 – 别出声 |
[20:06] | Fire! | 开枪! |
[20:17] | We should be grateful they’re all firing in the same direction. | 他们往同一方向开枪就很好了 |
[20:20] | Couldn’t have put it better myself, sir. | 你说的真好 |
[20:26] | Rifle butt, against the shoulder. | 枪托抵住肩膀 |
[20:31] | Eye, down the sight. | 眼睛盯着目标 |
[20:34] | Now, slowly… | 慢慢来 |
[20:41] | Well done. | 很好 |
[20:43] | Nathan! | 纳森 |
[20:49] | Katsumoto’s attacked a railroad at the border of his province. | 胜元在他的家乡破坏铁路 |
[20:52] | We cannot govern a country in which we cannot travel freely. | 他这么乱来,我们无法治理国家 |
[20:56] | He must be stopped now. | 一定要阻止他 |
[20:57] | My railroad is a priority for this country. | 我要优先保护我的铁路 |
[21:01] | They’re not ready. | 他们还没准备好 |
[21:02] | The rebels don’t have any rifles. They’re savages with bows and arrows. | 叛军没有枪跑,他们是拿弓箭的野人 |
[21:06] | Whose sole occupation for the last thousand years has been war. | 他们一千年来都在作战 |
[21:10] | You have superior firepower and a larger force. | 你有更优越的军火和兵力 |
[21:15] | I am ordering the regiment to move against Katsumoto. | 我命令你率兵攻击胜元叛军 |
[21:18] | You will track him down and engage him. | 找到他,把他击败 |
[21:25] | Load. | 装弹药 |
[21:26] | Mr. Graham! Tell this man to fire at me! | 葛兰先生,叫他向我开枪 |
[21:30] | – I beg your pardon? – Tell this man… | – 你说什么? – 跟他说 |
[21:33] | …if he does not shoot me, I will kill him! | 他不向我开枪,我就毙了他 |
[21:38] | – Captain, if I might have a word. – Tell him! | – 上尉,请听我说 – 跟他说 |
[21:43] | Tell him! | 快点 |
[21:50] | Load! | 装弹药 |
[21:56] | Load! | 装弹药 |
[22:01] | Faster! | 快点 |
[22:03] | Faster! | 快点 |
[22:09] | Shoot me, damn it. | 向我开枪 |
[22:16] | Fire! | 开枪 |
[22:20] | Fire! | 开枪 |
[22:47] | They’re not ready. | 他们还没准备好 |
[22:52] | The regiment leaves at 6 A.M! | 清晨六点整出发 |
[23:25] | A thousand miles of rail track laid in less than two years. | 两年内就铺好一千英里铁轨 |
[23:29] | It’s astonishing. | 不可思议 |
[23:31] | And Omura owns all of it? | 全都是大村的? |
[23:33] | As soon as he can get rid of the Samurai, he will, yes. | 只要除掉武士,就是他的 |
[23:37] | How do you intend to find Katsumoto? | 你要怎么找到胜元? |
[23:39] | Don’t worry, Mr. Graham. I assure you, he’ll find us. | 别担心,他会来找我们 |
[23:55] | Move into position! | 进入战斗位置 |
[23:56] | Yoshino Province, 1876 | 吉野藩,1876年 |
[23:58] | 1 st Company, form a battle line on me! | 第一连在这里组成战线 |
[24:00] | Pay attention, it will save your life! | 眼观八方会救你一命 |
[24:02] | 2nd Company, form on 1 st Company. | 第二连跟在第一连后面 |
[24:05] | 3rd and 4th Company, form up behind. | 第三、四连在后面 |
[24:08] | Fill in on command! | 大家集合 |
[24:09] | – Where’s Hasegawa? – He refuses to fight against Katsumoto. | – 长谷川呢? – 他拒绝和胜元作战 |
[24:16] | – Cover down! – Captain Algren. | – 各就各位 – 欧格仁上尉 |
[24:19] | We are not here as combatants. | 我们不负责打仗 |
[24:21] | – Then who’s gonna lead them? – Their own officers. | – 那谁来指挥士兵? – 他们的军官 |
[24:24] | – Let’s move to the rear. – We’ll be there presently. | – 我们到后方 – 我们马上就会去 |
[24:27] | Fix bayonets! | 上刺刀 |
[24:33] | – Mr. Graham, accompany me to the rear. – Yes, of course. | – 请跟我到后方 – 好的 |
[24:42] | Sergeant Gant, report to the rear and see to the disposition of the supply trains. | 中士,到后方报到,检查补给火车 |
[24:47] | – Did you hear my order? – I did indeed, sir! | – 你听到我的命令吗? – 听到了 |
[24:50] | Then you will obey it. Now! | 那就服从命令,快去! |
[24:52] | No disrespect intended, sir, but shove it up your ass. | 恕我无礼,我才不甩你 |
[25:01] | – Load! – Load! | – 装弹药 – 装弹药 |
[25:32] | Samurai come. | 武士来了 |
[25:35] | You’ll be fine, son. | 你不会有事 |
[25:54] | – Assume firing positions! – Assume firing positions! | – 进入射击位置 – 进入射击位置 |
[26:10] | Fire on my order only! | 等我下令才能开枪 |
[26:34] | Hold your fire! | 别开枪 |
[26:36] | Hold your fire! | 别开枪 |
[26:45] | Reload! | 重新装弹药 |
[26:51] | Hold the line! | 守住防线 |
[26:54] | Fire at will! | 开枪 |
[27:12] | Lieutenant, fall back! | 撤退 |
[27:57] | Zeb! | 中士! |
[29:39] | He’s mine. | 他是我的 |
[30:08] | Stop! | 住手 |
[30:17] | Take him away! | 把他带走 |
[32:26] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[32:29] | Insolent swine! Answer! | 猪罗,快回答 |
[32:44] | Leave him be. | 放过他 |
[32:55] | This is my son’s village. | 这是我儿子的村庄 |
[32:57] | We are deep in the mountains and winter is coming. You cannot escape. | 这里是深山,冬天快来了,你逃不出去 |
[33:04] | Jolly good. | 太好了 |
[35:09] | My Lord, why do you spare the barbarian? | 主公,你为何饶他一命? |
[35:12] | He is shamed in defeat. | 他蒙受战败的耻辱 |
[35:15] | He should kill himself. | 应该切腹自尽 |
[35:17] | That is not their custom. | 这不是他们的习俗 |
[35:24] | Then… | 那就 |
[35:26] | …I will kill him. | 让我杀了他 |
[35:28] | Father… | 父亲 |
[35:30] | I don’t think… | 我不同意 |
[35:34] | Ujio… | 氏尾 |
[35:36] | …there will be plenty of killing to come. | 往后有很多人要杀 |
[35:39] | For now… | 目前 |
[35:40] | …we will learn about our new enemy. | 我要多了解敌人 |
[35:44] | Keep him alive. | 饶他一命 |
[35:54] | He’s in bad shape. | 他的伤很重 |
[35:57] | Sake. | 清酒 |
[36:00] | Sake? | 清酒? |
[36:02] | Sake. | 清酒 |
[36:11] | Sake. | 清酒 |
[36:13] | Taka will take care of you. | 多香会照顾你 |
[36:15] | Sake. | 清酒 |
[37:17] | Sake. | 清酒 |
[37:21] | Sake. | 清酒 |
[37:22] | Let him drink, Aunt. | 让他喝吧,姑姑 |
[37:25] | No. That will not do. | 不行,我不准 |
[37:27] | This is my village. | 这是我的村子 |
[37:28] | This is my house. | 这是我的屋子 |
[37:35] | Please. | 拜托 |
[37:37] | Sake. | 我要喝酒! |
[37:48] | Sake. | 清酒! |
[37:57] | No! | 不! |
[38:01] | No! | 不! |
[38:07] | I told you! | 我早跟你说过了! |
[38:17] | No! | 不要! |
[39:03] | Morning. | 早安 |
[40:55] | Over there! | 过来 |
[40:58] | Go. You, go. | 你,出去 |
[41:02] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么? |
[41:04] | You got a name, don’t you? | 你有名字吧? |
[41:10] | You don’t know what I’m saying, do you? | 你听不懂我说什么 |
[41:14] | I know why you don’t talk. | 我知道你为什么不讲话 |
[41:16] | You’re angry. | 你很不爽 |
[41:18] | You’re angry because they make you wear a dress. | 他们逼你穿裙子,所以你不爽 |
[41:23] | Son of a bitch. | 可恶 |
[42:03] | This temple was built by my family a thousand years ago. | 我的家族一千年前盖了这座庙 |
[42:10] | My name is Katsumoto. | 我的名字是胜元 |
[42:12] | What is your name? | 你叫什么? |
[42:21] | Are my words not correct? | 我的英文不标准吗? |
[42:28] | I will practice my English with you… | 我想跟你练习英语 |
[42:33] | …if you would honor me. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[42:37] | You kept me alive just to speak English? | 你为了学英语才饶我一命? |
[42:41] | Then what do you want? | 你到底要干嘛? |
[42:44] | To know my enemy. | 了解我的敌人 |
[42:47] | I’ve seen what you do to your enemies. | 我看到你是怎么对待敌人 |
[42:50] | Warriors in your country do not kill? | 你们的武士不杀人吗? |
[42:52] | They don’t cut the heads off defeated, kneeling men. | 他们不会砍断败将的人头 |
[42:56] | General Hasegawa asked me to help him end his life. | 长谷川将军请我了结他的生命 |
[43:02] | A Samurai cannot stand the shame of defeat. | 武士无法忍受失败的耻辱 |
[43:06] | I was honored to cut off his head. | 我很荣幸能砍断他的人头 |
[43:11] | Many of our customs seem strange to you. The same is true of yours. | 我们有很多习俗跟你们不同,你们也一样 |
[43:16] | For example… | 比如说 |
[43:18] | …not to introduce yourself is considered extremely rude, even among enemies. | 不自我介绍是非常无礼的,就算是敌人也一样 |
[43:29] | Nathan Algren. | 纳森欧格仁 |
[43:34] | I am honored to meet you. | 很荣幸认识你 |
[43:37] | – I have enjoyed this conversation in English. – I have questions. | – 这段英语会话很愉快 – 我有问题 |
[43:41] | I have introduced myself. You have introduced yourself. | 我自我介绍,你也自我介绍 |
[43:45] | This is a very good conversation. | 这是段很棒的英语会话练习 |
[43:47] | – I have questions. – They come later. | – 我有很多问题 – 以后再问吧! |
[43:50] | Who was the warrior in the red armor? | 穿朱红色盔甲的武士是谁? |
[43:53] | – My brother-in-law, Hirotaro. – And the woman who cares for me? | – 我的妹婿广太郎 – 照顾我的女人呢? |
[43:57] | My sister, Hirotaro’s wife. | 我妹妹,广太郎的妻子 |
[44:00] | Her name is Taka. | 她叫多香 |
[44:02] | I killed her husband? | 我杀死她的丈夫? |
[44:05] | It was a good death. | 他死得很光荣 |
[44:20] | You! | 你! |
[44:21] | You! Come… Please… | 你,请你过来 |
[44:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:05] | He smells like the pigs. Tell my brother I cannot stand this. | 他跟猪一样臭,跟我哥说我无法忍受 |
[45:09] | Why don’t you tell him? | 你自己跟他说 |
[45:11] | At least make him take a bath. | 至少叫他洗个澡 |
[46:19] | Nicely done. | 打得很好 |
[46:24] | They may be children, but they are strong. | 他们年纪虽小,可是很厉害 |
[46:26] | You try. | 你试试看 |
[46:29] | Try. | 你试试看 |
[47:11] | Put down the sword. | 把木剑放下 |
[49:39] | I just realized, I’ve been remiss. Forgive me. | 我突然想到,我太鲁莽了,请原谅我 |
[49:44] | I have yet to thank you for looking out for me yesterday. | 我还得感谢你昨天保护我 |
[49:48] | That is your job, correct? | 那是你的职责,对吧? |
[49:50] | Protecting me? | 负责保护我 |
[49:53] | Well done, Bob. | 干得好,巴布 |
[49:55] | You don’t mind if I call you “Bob,” do you? | 你不介意我叫你巴布吧? |
[49:58] | I knew a Bob once. God, he was ugly as a mule. | 我认识一个叫巴布的,丑得要命 |
[50:03] | You a ladies’ man, Bob? | 你有女人缘吗? |
[50:09] | Ujio is teaching you the way of the Japanese sword. | 氏尾在教你练武士刀 |
[50:15] | Yes, indeed. | 是的,没错 |
[50:18] | You fought against your Red Indians? | 你跟印地安人打过仗? |
[50:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[50:28] | Tell me of your part in this war. | 说来听听 |
[50:30] | – Why? – I wish to learn. | – 为什么? – 我想学习 |
[50:32] | – Read a book. – I would rather have a good conversation. | – 那就去看书 – 我宁愿跟你好好谈谈 |
[50:35] | – Why? – Because… | – 为什么? – 因为 |
[50:38] | …we are both students of war. | 我们都是战场上的学生 |
[50:47] | So… | 那么 |
[50:50] | …you were the general of your army? | 你是个将军? |
[50:55] | No. | 不是 |
[50:57] | I was a captain. | 我是个上尉 |
[51:00] | This is a low rank? | 这算是低阶军官吗? |
[51:05] | A middle rank. | 中阶军官 |
[51:08] | And who was your general? | 你的将军是谁? |
[51:14] | Don’t you have a rebellion to lead? | 你不用去率兵叛变吗? |
[51:17] | People in your country do not like conversation? | 你们都不喜欢聊天吗? |
[51:20] | He was a lieutenant colonel. | 他是一名中校 |
[51:23] | His name was Custer. | 他的名字是卡斯特 |
[51:25] | I know this name. | 我知道他 |
[51:27] | He killed many warriors. | 他杀死很多战士 |
[51:29] | Oh, yes. Many warriors. | 是的,不计其数 |
[51:31] | So he was a good general. | 他是很好的将领 |
[51:33] | No. No, he wasn’t a good general. He was arrogant and foolhardy. | 才不是,他太愚蠢自大 |
[51:37] | He got massacred because he took a single battalion against 2000 angry Indians. | 他率兵攻击两千名印地安战士 |
[51:42] | Two thousand Indians? | 两千人? |
[51:45] | How many men for Custer? | 卡斯特有多少人? |
[51:46] | Two hundred and eleven. | 211人 |
[51:49] | I like this General Custer. | 我喜欢卡斯特将军 |
[51:52] | He was a murderer who fell in love with his own legend. | 他是个自以为是的杀人凶手 |
[51:56] | And his troopers died for it. | 他害死自己的士兵 |
[51:58] | I think this is a very good death. | 他们死得很光荣 |
[52:00] | Maybe you can have one like it someday. | 也许你也能光荣地死 |
[52:03] | If it is in my destiny. | 如果这是我的命运 |
[52:06] | – What do you want from me? – What do you want for yourself? | – 你到底要我怎样? – 你自己又想要怎样? |
[52:11] | What are you doing? | 你想干什么? |
[52:13] | Why are we having these conversations? | 你为什么跟我聊天? |
[52:16] | What the hell am I doing here? | 我到底在这里干什么? |
[52:23] | In spring… | 等到春天 |
[52:25] | …the snows will melt and the passes will open. | 雪融后才出的去 |
[52:30] | Until that time, you are here. | 你得要待到那个时候 |
[52:35] | Good day, captain. | 再见,上尉 |
[52:59] | 1876. | 1876年 |
[53:01] | Day unknown. Month unknown. | 日期、月份不详 |
[53:05] | I continue to live among these unusual people. | 我继续和这些不寻常的人生活 |
[53:10] | I am their captive, in that I cannot escape. | 我是俘虏,不能逃走 |
[53:15] | Mostly, I’m treated with a kind of a mild neglect… | 但是他们不太理我 |
[53:19] | …as if I were a stray dog or an unwelcome guest. | 把我当成流浪狗或不速之客 |
[53:35] | Everyone is polite. Everyone smiles and bows. | 他们都很有礼貌,对我鞠躬微笑 |
[53:40] | But beneath their courtesy, I detect a deep reservoir of feeling. | 但是内心却有深沉的情感 |
[54:25] | They are an intriguing people. | 你不得不佩服他们 |
[54:27] | From the moment they wake… | 每天早上起床后 |
[54:29] | …they devote themselves to the perfection of whatever they pursue. | 就专心做着自己该做的事 |
[54:42] | I have never seen such discipline. | 他们有铁一般的纪律 |
[54:46] | I am surprised to learn that the word “Samurai” means “to serve”… | 武士的日文“侍”代表服侍 |
[54:50] | …and that Katsumoto believes his rebellion to be in the service of the Emperor. | 胜元深信他是为了天皇才叛变 |
[56:56] | Please forgive. Too many mind. | 失礼了,太多杂念 |
[57:00] | Too many mind? | 杂念? |
[57:03] | Mind sword, mind people watch, mind enemy. | 刀法、人群的目光、敌人的战略 |
[57:08] | Too many mind. | 你太多杂念了 |
[57:12] | No mind. | 你要专心 |
[57:15] | No mind. | 专心 |
[57:46] | Thank you. More rice? | 谢谢你,我要添饭 |
[57:51] | Taka. He spoke Japanese! | 多香,他会说日语耶 |
[57:55] | Eat a lot. Don’t be polite. | 尽量吃,别客气 |
[57:58] | Not so fast. What are these? | 说慢点,这是什么? |
[58:05] | How can he understand? | 他怎么会懂咧? |
[58:11] | Top knot. | 发髻 |
[58:17] | No, no. Not so fast. | 说慢点 |
[58:22] | I’m Algren. | 我是欧格仁 |
[58:31] | – Nobutada. – Nobutada. | – 信忠 – 信忠 |
[58:35] | – Magojiro. – Magojiro. | – 孙次郎 – 孙次郎 |
[58:37] | Higen. | 比健 |
[58:39] | Higen. | 比健 |
[58:44] | Taka. | 多香 |
[58:48] | Brother, please make him leave. I cannot stand it. | 大哥,叫他走,我没办法 |
[58:52] | Is he so repulsive? | 他有这么讨人厌吗? |
[58:54] | The shame is unbearable. I ask permission to end my life. | 与其忍受这种耻辱,倒不如让我自杀 |
[58:58] | You will do as you are told! | 你要照我的话做 |
[59:06] | You’d rather I kill him to avenge your husband? | 你要我杀了他为你丈夫报仇? |
[59:09] | Yes. | 对 |
[59:14] | Hirotaro tried to kill the American. It was karma. | 广太郎要杀他,这是他的命 |
[59:18] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[59:23] | Forgive my weakness. | 原谅我的软弱 |
[59:26] | There must be some reason why he is here. | 他会来这儿一定有原因 |
[59:32] | It is beyond my understanding. | 只是我无法理解 |
[59:54] | She’s been very kind to me. | 她一直对我很好 |
[59:57] | She’s honored to have my guest in her house. | 她很荣幸能接待我的客人 |
[1:00:26] | Winter, 1877. | 1877年冬天 |
[1:00:29] | What does it mean to be Samurai? | 武士精神是什么? |
[1:00:31] | To devote yourself utterly to a set of moral principles… | 完全服从一套道德规范? |
[1:00:36] | …to seek a stillness of your mind… | 追求内心平静? |
[1:00:39] | …and to master the way of the sword. | 把武士刀法练好? |
[1:00:43] | He’s getting better, no? | 他越来越厉害 |
[1:00:46] | But still so ugly. | 他还是丑得要命 |
[1:00:57] | Cold? | 冷? |
[1:01:10] | Also. Also cold. | 你也很冷 |
[1:01:12] | Fire. | 火 |
[1:01:22] | To burn. | 生火 |
[1:01:42] | No, please. | 不用 |
[1:01:46] | Japanese men do not help with this. | 日本男人不做家事 |
[1:01:49] | I am not Japanese. | 我不是日本人 |
[1:02:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:02:34] | For your husband, Hirotaro. | 很抱歉杀了你丈夫广太郎 |
[1:02:50] | He did his duty. | 他尽了他的义务 |
[1:02:58] | You did your duty. | 你也尽了你的义务 |
[1:03:07] | I accept your apology… | 我接受你的道歉 |
[1:03:29] | Spring, 1877. | 1877年春天 |
[1:03:32] | This marks the longest I have stayed in one place since I left the farm at 17. | 我十七岁那年离家后就没在同一个地方待这么久 |
[1:03:41] | There is so much here that I’ll never understand. | 这儿有好多事我永远无法了解 |
[1:03:48] | I have never been a church-going man… | 我一向都不信上帝 |
[1:03:51] | …and what I’ve seen on the field of battle has led me to question God’s purpose. | 战争的残酷让我对上帝存疑 |
[1:03:56] | But there is, indeed, something… | 但是这地方 |
[1:03:58] | …spiritual in this place. | 却充满神的力量 |
[1:04:05] | And though it may forever be obscure to me… | 虽然我也许永远无法参透 |
[1:04:08] | …I cannot but be aware of its power. | 但是却能感受到神的存在 |
[1:04:20] | I do know it is here that I have known my first untroubled sleep in many years. | 我在这儿第一次能够安然入睡 |
[1:04:29] | No, you gotta get the ball! Go and get it. | 去捡球 |
[1:04:32] | No, not me! You gotta get the ball! The ball! | 别抓我,去捡球,快去捡球 |
[1:04:44] | Ujio will win in three moves. | 氏尾在三招内就会赢 |
[1:04:49] | In five! | 五招 |
[1:05:05] | Next in five moves. | 下一场五招就赢 |
[1:05:09] | In six. | 六招 |
[1:05:29] | No mind. | 专心 |
[1:06:37] | A draw! | 平手 |
[1:07:22] | Who is this amateur? | 这个家伙是谁呀? |
[1:08:26] | Katsumoto! | 胜元! |
[1:08:32] | Protect Katsumoto! Protect our Lord! | 保护胜元,保护主公 |
[1:09:13] | Lord, please go inside! | 主公,快进去 |
[1:11:55] | The perfect blossom is a rare thing. | 完美的樱花很罕见 |
[1:11:58] | You could spend your life looking for one, and it would not be a wasted life. | 只要终其一生去追寻,这一生就不算白活 |
[1:12:04] | Who sent those men to kill you? | 谁派人来杀你? |
[1:12:06] | I’m writing a poem about a dream I had. | 我为我的梦写了一首诗 |
[1:12:10] | The tiger’s eyes are like my own | 我的双眼有如虎目圆睁 |
[1:12:13] | But he comes from across A deep and troubled sea | 他越过汪洋大海而来 |
[1:12:17] | Was it the Emperor? | 是天皇吗? |
[1:12:21] | Omura? | 还是大村? |
[1:12:22] | If the Emperor wishes my death, he has but to ask. | 天皇要赐我死,只要开口就行 |
[1:12:27] | So it was Omura. | 所以是大村 |
[1:12:30] | I’m having trouble finishing the poem. | 我想不出最后一句 |
[1:12:32] | – Can you suggest a last line? – I’m not a writer. | – 你有什么建议吗? – 我不是作家 |
[1:12:36] | Yet you have written many pages since you came here. | 你来了以后写了不少东西 |
[1:12:43] | What else has she told you? | 她还说了什么? |
[1:12:47] | You have nightmares. | 你会做噩梦 |
[1:12:52] | Every soldier has nightmares. | 每个军人都有噩梦 |
[1:12:54] | Only one who is ashamed of what he has done. | 只有感到内疚,才会做噩梦 |
[1:12:58] | You have no idea what I have done. | 你不知道我做了什么 |
[1:13:09] | You have seen many things. | 你见过太多可怕的事 |
[1:13:13] | I have. | 是的 |
[1:13:14] | And you do not fear death, but sometimes you wish for it. | 你并不怕死,但有时候你却想死 |
[1:13:19] | Is this not so? | 对不对? |
[1:13:23] | – Yes. – I, also. | – 对 – 我也是 |
[1:13:27] | It happens to men who have seen what we have seen. | 我们面对过死亡才会这么想 |
[1:13:31] | And then I come to this place of my ancestors… | 但是当我回到祖先的家园 |
[1:13:37] | …and I remember. | 才有所顿悟 |
[1:13:39] | Like these blossoms… | 就像这些樱花 |
[1:13:42] | …we are all dying. | 每个生命都会凋零 |
[1:13:46] | To know life in every breath… | 每吸一口气 |
[1:13:51] | …every cup of tea… | 每喝一杯茶 |
[1:13:53] | …every life we take. | 每杀一个人都能体悟人生 |
[1:13:56] | The way of the warrior. | 这就是武士精神 |
[1:13:59] | Life in every breath. | 每一口气都能体悟人生 |
[1:14:02] | That is Bushido. | 这就是武士道 |
[1:14:09] | The Emperor has granted a safe passage to Tokyo. | 天皇允诺让我们安全返回东京 |
[1:14:13] | We leave tomorrow. | 明天就启程 |
[1:14:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:14:20] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:14:28] | When I took these, you were… | 当我拿走这个时,你还是 |
[1:14:32] | …my enemy. | 我的敌人 |
[1:14:57] | Excuse me. 574 01:14:57,932 –> 01:15:01,060 No, so sorry, I am finishing. | 对不起 抱歉,我洗好了 |
[1:15:19] | I must go away. | 我要离开了 |
[1:15:42] | You have been kind to me. | 你一直对我很好 |
[1:15:49] | I won’t forget… | 我永远忘不了 |
[1:16:17] | Algren-san! Algren-san. | 欧格仁先生 |
[1:19:15] | Algren? | 欧格仁? |
[1:19:17] | Algren, my God, you are alive. | 我的天,你竟然没死 |
[1:19:24] | Well, you never cease to astonish. | 你真是教人吃惊 |
[1:19:27] | – Howitzers. – Yes, indeed. | – 榴弹跑 – 没错 |
[1:19:31] | As soon as the Emperor signs the trade agreement… | 只要天皇签下贸易条约 |
[1:19:34] | …he gets the whole package. | 就会拿到一堆军火 |
[1:19:36] | Including this particular item. Two hundred rounds a minute. | 包括这玩意,每分钟两百发子弹 |
[1:19:40] | And the new cartridges cut down on jamming. | 全新弹匣不容易卡弹 |
[1:19:43] | I need a bath. | 我得洗个澡 |
[1:19:45] | After living with those savages, I can only imagine. | 你跟野人住这么久,一定很脏 |
[1:19:51] | Welcome back, captain. | 欢迎回来,上尉 |
[1:20:03] | You rise against me, my teacher. | 你率兵反叛我,老师 |
[1:20:05] | No, Highness. I rise against your enemies. | 陛下,我是对付你的敌人 |
[1:20:08] | They are my advisors, like you. | 他们是我的大臣,跟你一样 |
[1:20:12] | They advise in their own interest. | 他们只顾自己的利益 |
[1:20:16] | I need advisors who know the modern world. | 我需要熟知现代文明的大臣 |
[1:20:22] | If I am no use, I will happily end my life. | 如果我已经没用了,我愿意自杀 |
[1:20:28] | No… | 不 |
[1:20:30] | I need your voice in the council. | 我想听听你的意见 |
[1:20:33] | It is your voice we need, Highness. | 你要有自己的意见,陛下 |
[1:20:36] | You are a living god. Do what you think is right. | 你是天皇,你的话就是圣旨 |
[1:20:40] | I am a living god… | 我虽然是天皇 |
[1:20:44] | …as long as I do what they think is right. | 但是我却要听他们的话 |
[1:20:49] | What sad words you speak. | 你这么说真令人难过 |
[1:20:51] | Forgive me for saying what a teacher must. | 请原谅我有话直说 |
[1:20:56] | Have you forgotten your people? | 你忘了你的人民吗? |
[1:21:01] | Tell me what to do… | 告诉我该怎么做 |
[1:21:05] | …my teacher. | 老师 |
[1:21:11] | You are Emperor, my Lord, not me. | 你才是天皇,不是我 |
[1:21:15] | You must find the wisdom for all of us. | 你必须为天下苍生着想 |
[1:21:24] | Gentlemen, come in. | 各位,请进 |
[1:21:27] | Captain Algren, it seems you have endured your captivity with little ill effect. | 欧格仁上尉,看来你并没有受伤 |
[1:21:32] | I was not ill-treated, sir. | 他们对我很好 |
[1:21:34] | Mr. Omura, I have here a draft of the arms agreement. | 这是军火买卖合约的草稿 |
[1:21:38] | I’m eager to know how many Samurai have joined Katsumoto. | 有多少武士加入胜元的叛军? |
[1:21:42] | I’m afraid I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:21:43] | – You spent the winter at his encampment. – As his prisoner. | – 你在他的大本营度过冬天 – 我是他的俘虏 |
[1:21:47] | Has he fortified his position? Acquired firearms? Tell us what you saw. | 他有没有筑城或取得枪炮?快说你看到什么 |
[1:21:51] | As you said, colonel, they’re savages with bows and arrows. | 你也说过,他们只是拿弓箭的野人 |
[1:21:57] | – Sir, about the… – I’m sure your documents are in order. | – 有关于 – 你的文件都没问题,谢谢 |
[1:22:01] | Thank you. Leave them on my desk. I’ll address them at the appropriate time. | 请放在桌上,我很快会有回音 |
[1:22:06] | With all due respect, sir, our president’s patience is wearing thin. | 恕我直言,总统快失去耐心 |
[1:22:10] | Perhaps there is someone else we should speak to. | 也许我们应该找别人 |
[1:22:13] | With all due respect, ambassador… | 恕我直言,大使先生 |
[1:22:15] | …perhaps there is someone else we should speak to. | 也许我们才应该找别人 |
[1:22:18] | For instance, the French or the English. | 比如说法国人、英国人 |
[1:22:21] | Or any of the legations waiting in the next room. | 或是在隔壁等待的各国大使 |
[1:22:26] | We should be looking forward to hearing from you. | 我们会等候您的回音 |
[1:22:30] | Good afternoon, gentlemen. Captain Algren. | 再见了,各位。欧格仁上尉 |
[1:22:34] | Perhaps you and I might have a word in private. Please, sit down. | 我想私下跟你谈谈,请坐 |
[1:22:42] | – May I offer you whiskey? – No, thank you. | – 你喝威士忌吧? – 不,谢谢 |
[1:22:52] | Katsumoto is an extraordinary man, is he not? | 胜元是个不同凡响的人 |
[1:22:55] | He’s a tribal leader. I’ve known many of them. | 他不过是个部落首领,我见多了 |
[1:22:59] | But none who are Samurai. Their ways have great appeal. | 但他是日本武士,他们是很吸引人 |
[1:23:04] | – I don’t see how this concerns me. – But it does. | – 这跟我没关系 – 当然有关系 |
[1:23:08] | You see, you were right. Last year, we were not prepared to go to battle. | 你说对了,上尉,去年我们还没准备好 |
[1:23:14] | You were right, and Colonel Bagley was wrong. | 你是对的,贝格利上校是错的 |
[1:23:16] | But now, we are ready. | 现在我们准备好了 |
[1:23:18] | If Katsumoto is allowed to attract other Samurai to his cause… | 如果有其他武士加入胜元的行列 |
[1:23:22] | …we will have 10 years of rebellion. This is something I will not allow. | 就会发生十年的叛变,我绝不能容许 |
[1:23:27] | Either I’ll stop him at the council today, or you’ll lead my army against him. | 我今天在议会阻止不了他,你就得率兵对抗他 |
[1:23:33] | And with these new weapons, you will crush him. | 有这些大跑,你会把他击垮 |
[1:23:39] | – I appreciate the offer. – It is not an offer. | – 谢谢你的好意 – 这不是好意 |
[1:23:43] | Mr. Omura, my contract with you was to train your army. | 我的合约是为你训练军队 |
[1:23:47] | Then we will make a new contract… | 那就订新的合约 |
[1:23:50] | …one that will recognize the extraordinary contribution you’ve made to the Emperor. | 我会替你在天皇面前美言几句 |
[1:23:56] | Do we understand each other? | 你应该懂吧? |
[1:24:00] | – Yes, we understand each other perfectly. – Then I am pleased. | – 是,我完全懂 – 那就好 |
[1:24:12] | Follow him. If he goes anywhere near Katsumoto, kill him. | 跟踪他,他去找胜元就宰了他 |
[1:24:23] | Captain Algren! What in heaven’s name is going on? | 欧格仁上尉,发生什么事? |
[1:24:26] | The diplomatic community is abuzz. | 外交圈谣言四起 |
[1:24:28] | Omura has passed laws against the Samurai. | 大村立新法对付武士 |
[1:24:31] | I need a drink. | 我要喝杯酒 |
[1:24:32] | Is your friend Katsumoto really planning to go up against the council this afternoon? | 胜元真的要跟议会对抗吗? |
[1:24:37] | You, Samurai! Don’t you know about the order? | 臭武士,你不知道命令吗? |
[1:24:44] | My God, it’s started. | 已经开始了 |
[1:24:45] | Hey boy, are you listening? | 小子,你没听到吗? |
[1:24:49] | No wonder the foreigners mock you. | 怪不得外国人会笑你 |
[1:24:51] | Let’s give this Samurai a haircut. | 替他理头发 |
[1:24:53] | Cut off his top knot. | 把发髻剪掉 |
[1:24:54] | Get down! Kneel! | 跪下来 |
[1:24:56] | Captain Algren! | 欧格仁上尉 |
[1:24:57] | Lower your weapons! | 放下武器 |
[1:24:59] | Lower your weapons! | 放下武器 |
[1:25:02] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:25:03] | I am Captain Algren. | 我是欧格仁上尉 |
[1:25:07] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:25:33] | Get down! | 跪下来 |
[1:25:49] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:26:07] | I’ll take you home. | 我带你回家 |
[1:26:11] | Jolly good. | 太好了 |
[1:26:39] | We must resist the Western powers… | 我们必须 |
[1:26:42] | …by becoming powerful ourselves. | 和西方国家分庭抗礼 |
[1:26:44] | Our army, our economy, must be strong. | 所以需要强大的军队和经济 |
[1:26:51] | Minister, you honor us. | 胜元大臣,这是我的荣幸 |
[1:26:57] | It is my honor to rejoin this council. | 我很荣幸能再回来 |
[1:27:04] | Perhaps you are unaware of the law against wearing swords? | 法律禁止任何人佩带武士刀 |
[1:27:08] | I read every law carefully. | 我对法律很清楚 |
[1:27:10] | Yet you bring weapons into this chamber? | 你却敢带武器进皇宫? |
[1:27:17] | This chamber was protected by my sword when… | 我曾经保护过皇宫 |
[1:27:20] | We need no protection. We are a nation of laws. | 这是法治国家,不需要你保护 |
[1:27:24] | We are a nation of whores, selling ourselves. | 我们沦为娼妓,只会出卖自己 |
[1:27:27] | If we are whores, the Samurai made us this way. | 日本武士让我们沦为娼妓 |
[1:27:32] | I have not seen the Omura family giving gold to the masses. | 我可没见过你捐钱给老百姓 |
[1:27:40] | Minister Katsumoto, it is with great regret… | 胜元大臣,很抱歉 |
[1:27:44] | …but I must ask you to remove your sword. | 我必须请你除下武士刀 |
[1:27:51] | This sword serves the Emperor. | 这把武士刀为天皇效命 |
[1:27:53] | Only he can command me to remove it. | 只有他才能命令我除下来 |
[1:28:18] | The Emperor’s voice is too pure to be heard in this council. | 神圣的天皇不能随便开金口 |
[1:28:24] | Then, I must refuse to give up my sword. | 那我就拒绝除下武器 |
[1:28:33] | Then regretfully, my guards will accompany you to your home in Tokyo. | 很遗憾,我要请守卫押送你回东京宅邸 |
[1:28:37] | There you will await our summons. | 你要在那里等待召唤 |
[1:29:04] | I heard you were leaving. | 听说你要走了 |
[1:29:08] | Omura offers you my job, and you run away. | 大村让你取代我,你却要落跑 |
[1:29:12] | I suppose I should thank you. | 我猜我应该谢你 |
[1:29:15] | $500 a month, including back pay for time spent… | 月薪五百元,包括你当俘虏的时候 |
[1:29:19] | …in captivity. | 被关起来的慰问金 |
[1:29:23] | Enough to climb back inside a bottle for the rest of your life. | 够你下半辈子都泡在酒瓶里 |
[1:29:30] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:29:36] | Well, it is pretty much over. | 日本武士的气数已尽 |
[1:29:39] | Katsumoto’s under arrest. Omura won’t let him last the night. | 胜元遭到软禁,大村不会让他活过今晚 |
[1:29:44] | With him dead, we should have little trouble handling the rebellion… | 他死了以后,就算没有你,消灭叛军 |
[1:29:48] | …even without you. | 也会轻而易举 |
[1:29:54] | Especially without you. | 尤其是没有你 |
[1:30:01] | Just tell me one thing. | 告诉我一件事 |
[1:30:04] | What is it about your own people that you hate so much? | 你为什么这么痛恨自己人? |
[1:31:01] | Save us the trouble… | 替我们省点麻烦吧! |
[1:33:53] | The Samurai are finished! | 武士的时代结束了 |
[1:34:22] | Stop! | 站住 |
[1:34:23] | Don’t come any closer! | 别过来 |
[1:34:24] | Don’t stop. Whatever you do, don’t stop. | 不管怎样都别停下来 |
[1:34:27] | Minister Omura has commanded us to photograph the traitor… | 大村大臣命令我们为叛徒拍照 |
[1:34:32] | Stop! Somebody! | 站住,来人啊 |
[1:34:34] | Bring that equipment here now! | 把器材搬过来,快点 |
[1:34:36] | Lmmediately! | 立刻! |
[1:34:37] | You stop! | 给我站住 |
[1:34:39] | You insolent, useless son of a peasant dog! | 你这个狗胆包天的乡巴佬 |
[1:34:45] | How dare you show your sword in his presence! Do you know who this is? | 你竟敢拿刀指着他,你知道他是谁吗? |
[1:34:50] | This is the President of the United States of America! | 他是堂堂的美国总统 |
[1:34:55] | He is here to lead our armies in victorious battle against the rebels! | 他来率领部队击溃叛军 |
[1:34:58] | It’s not my responsibility… | 我不负责 |
[1:35:00] | Now get over there and help those men with their equipment! | 快过来帮忙搬摄影器材 |
[1:35:07] | Carry the equipment. | 帮忙搬 |
[1:35:13] | – President of the United States? – Sorry. | – 美国总统? – 抱歉 |
[1:35:16] | I think I’m going to be sick. | 我快吐出来了 |
[1:35:36] | How’s your poem coming? | 你的诗写得怎样? |
[1:35:41] | The end is proving difficult. | 最后一句很难写 |
[1:35:44] | This is Mr. Simon Graham. He’d like very much to take your photograph. | 这是葛兰先生,他想替你拍照 |
[1:35:49] | I thought you returned to America. | 我以为你回美国了 |
[1:35:51] | I decided to stay. See if I could convince you to escape. | 我决定留下来,劝你逃走 |
[1:35:56] | How do you plan to do that? | 你打算怎么做? |
[1:36:07] | Mr. Graham, perhaps you would care to take pictures of my village. | 葛兰先生,你想到我的村子拍照吗? |
[1:36:11] | I would be greatly honored. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[1:37:35] | My Lord, no! | 主公,别去 |
[1:37:37] | Nobutada! | 信忠 |
[1:38:23] | Father, let me stay. | 父亲,让我留下来 |
[1:38:30] | It is my time. | 我的时辰到了 |
[1:38:46] | My Lord… | 主公 |
[1:38:47] | …we must go. | 快走吧 |
[1:40:12] | The Emperor could not hear my words. | 天皇不听我的话 |
[1:40:17] | His army will come. | 他的军队会攻来 |
[1:40:21] | It is the end. | 一切都结束了 |
[1:40:26] | For 900 years, my ancestors have protected our people. | 九百年来我的祖先保护老百姓 |
[1:40:32] | Now… | 现在 |
[1:40:34] | …I have failed them. | 我对不起他们 |
[1:40:47] | So you will take your own life… | 所以你才要自杀? |
[1:40:52] | …in shame? | 你感到羞耻? |
[1:40:59] | Shame for a life of service? | 你为国奉献一生,却感到羞耻? |
[1:41:03] | Discipline? Compassion? | 你一生忧国忧民、慈悲为怀? |
[1:41:07] | The way of the Samurai is not necessary anymore. | 武士精神已经失去意义 |
[1:41:11] | Necessary? | 失去意义? |
[1:41:15] | What could be more necessary? | 这比什么都意义重大 |
[1:41:22] | I will die by the sword. | 我要死在武士刀下 |
[1:41:27] | My own… | 死在我自己手上 |
[1:41:30] | …or my enemy’s. | 或是死在敌人手上 |
[1:41:33] | Then let it be your enemy’s. | 那就死在敌人手上吧 |
[1:41:38] | Together, we will make the Emperor hear you. | 我们要让天皇听到你的心声 |
[1:42:10] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[1:42:17] | Will you fight the white men, too? | 你也要跟白人打仗吗? |
[1:42:19] | If they come here, yes. | 如果他们打来的话 |
[1:42:27] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:42:31] | Because they come to destroy what I have come to love. | 因为他们要摧毁我所爱的一切 |
[1:42:50] | The way of Samurai is difficult for children. He misses his father. | 小孩子无法了解武士道,他很想念他父亲 |
[1:42:59] | And he is angry because I am the cause of that. | 他很生气,我害死他父亲 |
[1:43:12] | No. He is angry because he fears you will die as well. | 不,他生气是因为怕你也会死去 |
[1:43:39] | My father taught me it is glorious to die in battle. | 父亲教导我,战死在沙场很光荣 |
[1:43:48] | That is what he believed. | 这是他的信念 |
[1:43:58] | I would be afraid to die in battle. | 如果我打仗一定很害怕 |
[1:44:02] | So would I. | 我也会 |
[1:44:05] | But you have been in many battles. | 可是你打过很多场仗 |
[1:44:10] | And I was always afraid. | 我每次都很害怕 |
[1:44:21] | I don’t want you to go. | 我不要你走 |
[1:44:23] | Algren. | 欧格仁 |
[1:44:25] | They are coming. | 他们来了 |
[1:44:56] | I’d say two full regiments. | 他们有两个兵团 |
[1:44:58] | They’ll come in waves of a thousand. | 每一波攻击都有上千人 |
[1:45:01] | And they have the howitzers. | 他们也有榴弹跑 |
[1:45:03] | It makes no difference. They will come, and we will make our stand. | 这并不重要,我们只要誓死奋战就行 |
[1:45:07] | – How many men will we have? – Maybe 500. | – 我们有多少人? – 也许五百人 |
[1:45:11] | Like General Custer, huh? | 就跟卡斯特将军一样 |
[1:45:17] | 古希腊有一场色摩比利战役 | |
[1:45:21] | There was once a battle at a place called Thermopylae. | 三百人对抗一百万波斯大军 |
[1:45:25] | Three hundred brave Greeks held off a Persian army of a million men. A million. You understand this number? | 一百万大军,你明白吗? |
[1:45:28] | I understand this number. | 我明白 |
[1:45:30] | For two days the Greeks made them pay so dearly… | 希腊人在两天内杀敌无数 |
[1:45:33] | …the Persian army lost all taste for battle and were defeated soon after. | 让波斯士兵胆颤心惊,很快就被逼退 |
[1:45:38] | – What do you have in mind? – Take away the advantage of their guns. | – 你有什么想法? – 他们拥有强大火力 |
[1:45:43] | They’re overconfident. We’ll use that. Lure them close. | 一定会轻敌,要利用这点,把他们引过来 |
[1:45:47] | Close enough for a sword. | 用武士刀对付他们 |
[1:45:51] | You believe… | 你相信 |
[1:45:53] | …a man can change his destiny? | 一个人能改变命运? |
[1:45:58] | I think a man does what he can… | 一个人只能全力以赴 |
[1:46:01] | …until his destiny is revealed to him. | 等待命运揭晓 |
[1:46:11] | May 25th, 1877. | 1877年5月25日 |
[1:46:15] | This will be the last entry in this journal. | 这是最后一天的日记 |
[1:46:18] | I’ve tried to give a true accounting of what I have seen, what I have done. | 我试着忠实记录我见到的事,我的所作所为 |
[1:46:24] | I do not presume to understand the course of my life. | 我这一生过得懵懵懂懂 |
[1:46:27] | I know I am grateful to have partaken of all this… | 但是我很感激能参与这一切 |
[1:46:32] | …even if for a moment. | 就算只有短短的一刻 |
[1:48:26] | Algren-san, will you come with me? | 欧格仁先生,请跟我来 |
[1:48:48] | If you wear this armor, it will honor us. | 你若穿这副盔甲是我的荣幸 |
[1:51:50] | You will need this. | 你会需要这个 |
[1:52:04] | What does it say? | 上面写什么? |
[1:52:07] | “I belong to the warrior in whom the old ways have joined the new.” | 我是融合传统与现代的武士 |
[1:53:16] | Good God. | 老天爷 |
[1:53:22] | Sir, the lmperial Army of Japan demands your surrender. | 阁下,日本皇军要求你立刻投降 |
[1:53:27] | If you lay down your arms, you will not be harmed. | 只要你们放下武器就不会受伤 |
[1:53:30] | This is not possible, as Mr. Omura knows. | 大村先生知道这是不可能的 |
[1:53:38] | Captain Algren. | 欧格仁上尉 |
[1:53:40] | We will show you no quarter. | 我们不会宽待你的 |
[1:53:43] | You ride against us, and you are the same as them. | 跟我们对抗,会跟他们一样下场 |
[1:53:46] | I’ll look for you on the field. | 我会在战场上对付你 |
[1:54:09] | Captain Algren. | 欧格仁上尉 |
[1:54:11] | Mr. Graham. | 葛兰先生 |
[1:54:17] | Perhaps you can use these for your book. | 也许这些对你写的书能有用 |
[1:54:20] | Yes, I will. Captain. | 我会的,上尉 |
[1:54:26] | Godspeed. | 保重 |
[1:54:29] | Mr. Graham. | 葛兰先生 |
[1:54:56] | Well they won’t surrender. | 他们不肯投降 |
[1:55:04] | Are we ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[1:55:08] | Get into your positions! | 各就各位 |
[1:55:54] | Commence firing! | 开跑 |
[1:57:13] | – They’re covering their retreat. – You see? | – 他们在掩护退路 – 看到没? |
[1:57:16] | Even the mighty Samurai cannot stand up to the howitzers. | 就连武士也抵挡不了大炮的威力 |
[1:57:20] | – Signal the attack. – I advise sending in skirmishers first. | – 下令进攻 – 先派前锋部队趁胜追击 |
[1:57:23] | Nonsense! Full attack! | 不行,全力进攻 |
[1:58:21] | They’re coming. | 他们攻来了 |
[1:58:55] | Wait for the volley. | 先等他们开枪 |
[1:59:09] | Second volley. | 再等第二枪 |
[2:00:06] | – What on earth? – What is happening? | – 搞什么? – 怎么回事? |
[2:00:53] | – The attack has been stopped. – Send in the rest of the regiment. | – 他们拦阻了攻势 – 派大军攻过去 |
[2:01:01] | What happened to the warriors at Thermopylae? | 那些希腊战士有什么下场? |
[2:01:04] | Dead to the last man. | 一个不剩,全部战死 |
[2:02:10] | Algren-san! | 欧格仁! |
[2:05:00] | Son of a bitch thinks he can win. | 那家伙以为他能赢 |
[2:06:07] | They’ll bring two more regiments up here soon. | 他们会加派两个兵团进攻 |
[2:06:11] | We won’t be able to stop them again. | 我们绝对抵挡不了 |
[2:06:14] | You do not have to die here. | 你不必死在这儿 |
[2:06:19] | I should have died so many times before. | 我早就该死了 |
[2:06:22] | Now, you live again. | 可是你活得好好的 |
[2:06:27] | Yes. | 没错 |
[2:06:32] | It was not your time. | 你的时辰还没到 |
[2:06:38] | It’s not over. | 事情还没结束 |
[2:07:26] | What is this? | 他们在干什么? |
[2:07:28] | Cannon, prepare to fire! | 准备开炮 |
[2:07:30] | Prepare to fire! | 准备开炮 |
[2:07:32] | – This is madness. He’s going to attack? – Yes. | – 他们疯了,他要进攻? – 对 |
[2:07:45] | He’s defeated! He must accept his shame! | 他被打败了,必须接受耻辱 |
[2:08:00] | Kill him. All of them. | 杀了他,全都杀了 |
[2:08:02] | Now! | 马上 |
[2:08:09] | My horse! | 牵马来 |
[2:09:03] | Fire! | 开炮 |
[2:09:41] | Ready! | 预备 |
[2:09:46] | Aim! | 瞄准 |
[2:09:53] | Fire! | 开枪 |
[2:10:00] | Fire at will! | 全力射击 |
[2:10:48] | Bring up the new guns! | 把机关枪搬来 |
[2:10:51] | Prepare the new guns! | 准备机关枪 |
[2:10:57] | Fire! | 开枪 |
[2:11:01] | Backward! | 另外一边 |
[2:11:05] | Quickly! Quickly! | 快!快! |
[2:11:11] | Fire! | 开枪 |
[2:12:57] | Stop firing! | 停火 |
[2:12:59] | Idiots, keep on firing! | 白痴,继续开枪 |
[2:13:01] | Stop firing! Stop! | 停火,停火 |
[2:13:12] | No. | 不 |
[2:13:15] | Shoot! Kill Katsumoto! Kill the American! | 毙了胜元,毙了美国佬 |
[2:13:21] | You have your honor again. | 你要光荣地活下去 |
[2:13:26] | Let me die with mine. | 让我光荣地死去 |
[2:13:37] | Help me up. | 扶我起来 |
[2:13:59] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗? |
[2:14:08] | I will miss our conversations. | 我会怀念我们的会话练习 |
[2:14:58] | Perfect. | 很完美 |
[2:15:07] | They are all… | 它们都 |
[2:15:11] | …perfect. | 很完美 |
[2:16:41] | On behalf of the United States of America… | 我仅代表美利坚合众国 |
[2:16:46] | …the signing of this treaty will usher in an era of unprecedented prosperity… | 签署这份合约,这两个伟大国家的合作 |
[2:16:51] | …and cooperation between our two great nations. | 将带来史无前例的繁荣经济 |
[2:16:56] | On behalf of the Emperor… | 我仅代表日本天皇 |
[2:16:58] | …we are pleased to have successfully concluded this… | 我们很高兴能圆满完成这次 |
[2:17:05] | …negotiation. | 协议 |
[2:17:15] | He is here? | 他来了? |
[2:18:21] | Highness, if we could just conclude the matter at hand… | 陛下,让我们先签署合约 |
[2:18:51] | This is Katsumoto’s sword. | 这是胜元的武士刀 |
[2:18:55] | He would have wanted you to have it… | 他希望你能收下来 |
[2:18:59] | …that the strength of the Samurai be with you always. | 让武士精神与你长在 |
[2:19:04] | Enlightened One, we all weep for Katsumoto, but… | 我们都为胜元哀悼,但是 |
[2:19:09] | He hoped… | 他在 |
[2:19:11] | …with his last breath… | 咽下最后一口气之前 |
[2:19:13] | …that you would remember the ancestors who held this sword… | 希望你记得拥有这把刀的祖先 |
[2:19:18] | …and what they died for. | 以及他们为何而死 |
[2:19:22] | Your Highness… | 陛下 |
[2:19:41] | You were with him… | 他临终前 |
[2:19:44] | …at the end? | 你在他身边? |
[2:19:52] | Emperor, this man fought against you! | 陛下,他是你的敌人 |
[2:19:59] | Your Highness… | 陛下 |
[2:20:02] | …if you believe me to be your enemy, command me… | 如果你把我当成敌人 |
[2:20:07] | …and I will gladly take my life. | 你只要下令,我很乐意自杀 |
[2:20:24] | I have dreamed of a unified Japan… | 我一直梦想日本能够成为 |
[2:20:28] | …of a country strong and independent and modern. | 现代强国、独立进步 |
[2:20:34] | And now we have railroads and cannon, Western clothing. | 现在我们有了铁路大跑和西服 |
[2:20:42] | But… | 但是 |
[2:20:47] | …we cannot forget who we are… | 我们不能忘本 |
[2:20:52] | …or where we come from. | 也不能抛弃我们的传统 |
[2:21:09] | Ambassador Swanbeck… | 史旺贝克大使 |
[2:21:12] | …I have concluded that your treaty… | 我认为你的合约 |
[2:21:15] | …is not in the best interest of my people. | 不符合日本人民的利益 |
[2:21:20] | – Sir, if I may… – So sorry… | – 陛下,容我发言 – 很抱歉 |
[2:21:24] | …but you may not. | 你不能发言 |
[2:21:26] | This is an outrage! | 这太过分了 |
[2:21:36] | Enlightened One, we should discuss this… | 陛下,请三思而后行 |
[2:21:37] | Omura… | 大村 |
[2:21:39] | …you have done quite enough. | 你做的太过份了 |
[2:21:41] | Everything I have done, I have done for my country. | 我做的一切都是为了国家 |
[2:21:44] | Then you will not mind when I seize your family’s assets… | 那你就不介意我没收你的财产 |
[2:21:48] | …and present them as my gift to the people. | 分给天下的老百姓 |
[2:21:50] | You disgrace me. | 你这是在羞辱我 |
[2:21:53] | If your shame is too unbearable… | 如果你感到羞耻 |
[2:22:04] | …I offer you this sword. | 那就切腹自尽 |
[2:22:36] | Tell me how he died. | 告诉我他是怎么死的 |
[2:22:47] | I will tell you how he lived. | 我告诉你他是怎么活的 |
[2:23:00] | And so the days of the Samurai had ended. | 日本武士的时代终于结束 |
[2:23:05] | Nations, like men, it is sometimes said, have their own destiny. | 国家跟个人一样,也有它的宿命 |
[2:23:12] | As for the American captain… | 至于那位美国上尉 |
[2:23:14] | …no one knows what became of him. | 没有人知道他的下落 |
[2:23:17] | Some say that he died of his wounds… | 有人说他重伤而亡 |
[2:23:21] | …others, that he returned to his own country. | 有人则说他回到美国 |
[2:23:25] | But I like to think… | 但是我倒认为 |
[2:23:26] | …he may have at last found some small measure of peace… | 他终于找到内心的平静 |
[2:23:32] | …that we all seek… | 这是人人追求的境界 |
[2:23:34] | …and few of us ever find. | 却很少人能够达到 |
[2:24:34] | 导演:爱德华兹维克 | |
[2:25:01] | 汤姆克鲁斯 | |
[2:25:05] | 片名:最后的武士 | |
[2:25:09] | 渡边谦 | |
[2:25:27] | 真田广之 | |
[2:25:35] | 小雪 |