英文名称:The Last Emperor
年代:1987
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:56] | The war criminals will proceed in orderly fashion to the main waiting room and await instructions. | 所有战犯排队进入候车室等候指示 |
[03:05] | No talking! Obey the guards! | 不许讲话! 服从守卫! |
[03:11] | War criminals must proceed to the main waiting room! | 所有战犯必须到候车室 |
[03:17] | Those caught talking will be severely punished! | 讲话者将被严惩 |
[04:09] | The Emperor! | 皇上 |
[04:13] | Your Majesty! Your Majesty! Your Majesty! | 皇上 皇上 皇上 |
[04:15] | What do they think they’re doing? Stop! It is dangerous! | 他们以为他们在干吗?站住! 危险! |
[04:18] | Go back. Go back. Go! | 回去 快回去! |
[04:22] | Are you mad? They could kill us all! | 你们疯了?他们会把我们都杀了! |
[04:25] | Go! Go! | 去! 去! |
[06:23] | Open the door! Open the door! | 开门! 开门! |
[06:29] | Open the door! Open the door! | 开门! 开门! |
[07:05] | Mama! | 额娘 |
[07:29] | By the command of Her Imperial Majesty, also called, the compassionate, | 钦承慈禧端佑康颐昭豫庄诚 |
[07:36] | and the Blessed, the Respectful, and the Long-Living, the Empress Dowager commands. | 寿恭钦献崇熙皇太后懿旨 |
[07:43] | Aisin-Gioro Pu Yi, son of Prince Chun, | 爱新觉罗•溥仪 醇亲王的儿子 |
[07:48] | shall be transferred immediately to the Forbidden City and will remain in the great within, | 着即刻送往紫禁城 并且留在那里 |
[07:56] | awaiting Her Majesty’s decision. Respect this! | 等候皇上的决定 不得有误 |
[08:38] | Ar Mo, I am giving you my son. My son is your son! | 阿嬷 我把我儿子交给你 请务必将之视如己出 |
[08:43] | Quick! Quick! | 快! 快! |
[09:35] | I want to go home! | 我要回家 |
[09:38] | Look, look at all the camels. And look at the Forbidden City! | 看那些骆驼 在紫禁城都不拴! |
[11:00] | Give him to me. | 把他给我 |
[11:04] | Ar Mo! | 阿嬷 |
[11:35] | Pu Yi, come here. | 溥仪 到这儿来 |
[11:57] | How small you are. Are you afraid of me? Everyone is. | 你这么小 你怕我吗?每个人都怕 |
[12:06] | I am the Grand Empress Dowager, | 我是至高无上的慈禧太后 |
[12:11] | and I have lived here for a long, long time. | 我在这里住了好久好久了 |
[12:33] | And they call me the old Buddha. | 他们叫我老佛爷 |
[12:43] | This is Peony. Do you like her? | 这是牡丹 喜欢她吗? |
[12:50] | Men, you know, are not allowed in the Forbidden City after dark. | 你知道 天黑后男人就不允许留在紫禁城了 |
[12:58] | Even little men like you! | 甚至像你这样的小孩 |
[13:02] | The only man who can live here is the Emperor. | 唯一能住在这里的男人是皇上 |
[13:10] | But the Emperor is on high, riding the dragon now! | 但是皇帝现在在天堂 驭龙而去 |
[13:19] | He died today! | 他今天死了 |
[13:46] | Longevity. | 万岁 |
[13:53] | 这些男人 并不是真正的男人 他们都是太监 These other men, they’re not real men. They’re all eunu电影英语. | |
[14:07] | And, now, they’re all waiting for me to die. | 现在 他们都在等着我死 |
[14:13] | That is why they’re putting my bed in the middle of the room, under the black pearl. | 所以他们把我的床放在房子中间 上面还吊了黑珍珠 |
[14:27] | Little Pu Yi, I have decided that you will be the new Lord of Ten Thousand Years. | 小溥仪 我决定封你为新的万年皇帝 |
[14:41] | You will be the Son of Heaven. | 你将成为天子 |
[15:40] | Are we going home, Papa? | 我们回家吗 阿玛? |
[17:03] | Sssh! Sssh! Sssh! It will soon be over. | 嘘! 嘘! 嘘! 就快完了 |
[17:13] | Look! | 看 |
[17:31] | Look! | 看 |
[19:21] | Papa, cricket! | 蝈蝈! |
[19:41] | Cricket! Cricket! Where’s the cricket? | 蝈蝈! 蝈蝈! 蝈蝈在哪儿? |
[19:43] | Ahh, he is my friend, Your Majesty. Safe and warm under my arm. | 它是我的朋友 皇上 在我臂下安全又暖和 |
[19:50] | Kept me company on the long journey here. | 陪我长途旅行到这里 |
[19:54] | Ahh, see? He is kowtowing to Your Majesty. | 看 他在给皇上叩头 |
[20:01] | Now, he can be the Emperor’s cricket! | 现在 它是皇上的蝈蝈了 |
[20:13] | Can’t let anybody in! | 别让任何人进来 |
[20:34] | His soup is getting cold! | 他的汤快凉了 |
[20:36] | Get out of here! | 出去 |
[20:50] | – Where am I? – In the People’s Republic of China. | – 我在哪儿? – 中华人民共和国 |
[20:58] | Why did you stop me? | 你为什么救我? |
[21:00] | You are a criminal! You must be judged. | 你是个罪犯! 你必须受审! |
[21:02] | I’m the Lord of Ten Thousand Years. | 我是万年皇帝 |
[21:07] | Go. | 起来 |
[21:24] | If you really wanted to die, you would have succeeded. | 若你真的想死 你就早死了 |
[21:27] | You will kill me anyway. | 你们早晚会杀了我的 |
[21:29] | Whatever happens, you’ll be kept alive until you have been judged. | 不管怎样都会留你一条命 直到你被审判 |
[22:10] | Your Majesty, this is the Forbidden City. | 皇上 这里是紫禁城 |
[22:16] | Ah, look! This little one is Your Majesty’s bedroom. This is where we are. | 看! 这个小房子是皇上的寝宫 我们现在这里 |
[22:23] | Am I going home today? | 今天我回家吗? |
[22:25] | Not today, not yet. A-And here, look. | 今天还不行 还有这里 看 |
[22:30] | This is the Hall of Supreme Harmony where Your Majesty was crowned. | 这里是皇上加冕的太和殿 |
[22:50] | I give Your Majesty the Gate of Marshall Valor. | 皇上 这是神武门 |
[22:55] | – I give you the maju-gate the… gate! – Yes. | – 我把神武门给你 – 好 |
[22:59] | Yes, and the Palace with the Loudest Heaven… and… yes. | 还有大成殿 |
[23:07] | Your Majesty, your Imperial bath is ready! | 皇上 您的御浴准备好了! |
[23:10] | I don’t like baths! I don’t like baths! I don’t like baths! | 我不喜欢洗澡! 我不喜欢洗澡! 我不喜欢洗澡! |
[23:19] | I don’t like baths anymore! I don’t like baths anymore! | 我一点也不喜欢洗澡! 我一点也不喜欢洗澡! |
[23:24] | I don’t like baths! I don’t like baths! | 我不喜欢洗澡! 我不喜欢洗澡! |
[23:36] | No bean curd today and no meat! | 今天不吃燕窝不吃肉! |
[23:57] | Is it true I can do anything I want? | 真的我想干什么就可以干什么? |
[24:00] | Of course, Your Majesty! | 当然 皇上 |
[24:02] | Anything you want. You are the Lord of Ten Thousand Years. | 干什么都行 您是万年皇帝 |
[24:08] | Oh! Oh! Oh, no! Not in my face! Oh! Oh, no! No! | 噢! 噢! 噢! 不! 别泼我脸! 噢! 噢! 不! 不! |
[24:18] | I’m the Son of Heaven! I’m the Son of Heaven! | 我是天子! 我是天子! |
[24:22] | – Yes! Oh, yes! – I am the Son of Heaven! | – 是 是的! – 我是天子! |
[24:31] | Ar Mo! I want to go home! I want to go home! I want to go home! | 阿嬷! 我想回家! 我想回家! 我想回家! |
[24:38] | I want to go home, Ar Mo! I want to go home. | 我想回家 阿嬷! 我想回家 |
[25:02] | Once upon a time, there was a great tree and a great wind. | 从前 有一棵大树和大风 |
[25:12] | The tree and the wind were always fighting, | 大树和大风经常打架 |
[25:17] | but when wind came back, | 但是当大风回来的时候 |
[25:20] | it was angrier and stronger then ever. | 比以前更强壮 更生气 |
[26:13] | Father. | 爹 |
[26:33] | My lady, she is the new nurse. | 看 那个多年轻呀 |
[27:14] | This is good breast milk. | 奶水真足啊 |
[27:22] | Hey! Come on, hurry! | 嘿 老头 愣着什么 叫你呢 来来来 |
[28:53] | And that’s how you became my child. | 这样他就成了我的孩子 |
[29:58] | I repeat. | 我重复一遍 |
[29:59] | Prisoners going to their cells will walk with their heads bowed. Keep your eyes on the ground! | 战俘回房间时要低着头 眼睛看着地 |
[30:06] | No looking forward or to the side! | 不许到处张望 |
[30:08] | The guards will give you directions and tell you when to turn! | 守卫将带着你们 并告诉你们何时转弯 |
[30:29] | Eyes down! Move! | 向下看! 走 |
[31:02] | Pu Chieh. | 溥杰 |
[31:32] | Your guest is waiting to meet you, Your Majesty. | 您的客人在等着见您 皇上 |
[31:41] | Also, your mother has arrived. | 您的额娘也来了 |
[31:53] | You have not seen your mother for many years, Your Majesty. | 您已经好多年没见您的额娘了 皇上 |
[32:08] | He is so small! | 他好小啊 |
[32:11] | He is young, Your Majesty. | 他还年轻啊 皇上 |
[32:14] | Go. Go! | 去 去 |
[32:21] | The Emperor’s brother, His Excellency, Pu Chieh. | 皇帝的胞弟 溥杰阁下 |
[32:43] | Ar Mo. | 阿嬷 |
[33:02] | Stay with me. | 跟我来 |
[33:10] | How’s the health of His Majesty’s mother? | 皇额娘 您的身子可否安好? |
[33:13] | It is better, thank you. How much His Majesty has grown! | 好多了 谢皇上 皇上您长大了 |
[33:23] | My mother has not seen me for seven years! | 皇额娘 您已七年没见到朕了 |
[33:30] | Do you remember my face? | 皇上您还认得出哀家吗? |
[33:33] | No! | 不能 |
[33:35] | The night they came with the horses, I knew it would be like this. | 那晚他们骑马来的时候 哀家就料到有这结果 |
[33:39] | My brother sees you every day! | 朕的胞弟倒是每天能见您 |
[33:41] | Pu Chieh is very excited to meet you. He often talks about you. | 能来见皇上 溥杰非常兴奋 他常常提起皇上 |
[33:45] | We are all very proud of you. | 我们都以皇上为荣 |
[33:48] | The kite. | 风筝 |
[33:50] | He chose this for you. | 他为皇上选的 |
[34:08] | Papa! | 阿玛 |
[34:47] | Some of my clothes are in these boxes. | 一些朕的衣服 朕需要些箱子 |
[34:54] | This is the Imperial row. | 这些是朕的保险箱 |
[34:56] | My capes are in that big box. | 朕在大箱子里还放了一些 |
[34:59] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[35:01] | My medicines. | 朕的药 |
[35:03] | – Pills for rectifying the vapors. – Look, a chamber pot. | – 朕调理元气用的 – 皇上您看 像臣的尿壶 |
[35:11] | These are my birds. | 这些是朕养的鸟 |
[35:12] | That is my heater, and this is my camel. | 这是朕的加热器 还有这是朕的骆驼 |
[35:43] | They’re turning away! | 他们把脸撇开了 |
[35:44] | Of course! Ordinary people are not allowed to look at the Emperor! | 当然! 一般人不许看皇帝 |
[35:49] | I am too important. | 朕太重要了 |
[35:51] | Is it true that you can do whatever you want? | 您想做什么就做什么 是真的吗? |
[35:54] | Of course, I can. If I am naughty, someone else is punished. One of them! | 当然 如果朕淘气 他们其中就得有人代朕受过 |
[36:11] | Stop! | 停 |
[36:14] | The Emperor will walk. | 朕要下来走走 |
[36:25] | I have never met other children. Are they all like you? | 朕从未遇到过其它的小孩 他们都跟你一样吗? |
[36:29] | I’ve got three sisters and two friends. | 臣有三个姐妹和两位朋友 |
[36:32] | If you come to our house, you can play with us. | 如果皇上来臣的家中 可以和臣等一起游戏 |
[36:35] | The Emperor never leaves the Palace. | 皇帝是从不离开宫殿的 |
[36:38] | We play games together! | 我们一起玩游戏 |
[36:40] | I know a game, too! Run! | 朕也知道一个游戏! 跑 |
[38:00] | – The ones in the boat are the high consorts. – High consorts? | – 船上的都是先皇妃 – 先皇妃? |
[38:04] | The wives of the Emperor before me. | 先皇的妃子 |
[38:06] | They say they’re my mother, but they’re not! They’re not! | 他们说是我的额娘 但她们不是! 她们不是! |
[40:58] | We asked you for the books, so prisoners will have to pass this around or read it aloud. | 我们的书很少 所以战犯轮流学 大声读 |
[41:10] | The sooner you begin to learn, the better. This is a school. | 你们越早学会越好 这是学校 |
[41:25] | History of the new popular democracy. | 新民主主义的历史 |
[41:32] | Pages 84, 85. | 在84 85页 |
[41:41] | In February 1912, | 1912年2月 |
[41:43] | 2000 years of Imperial rule came to an end with the abdication of the Manchoo Dynasty. | 两千年的帝王统治随着满洲王朝的覆灭而结束 |
[41:50] | China became a republic. | 代之以共和国 |
[41:54] | It was the year of the Rat. | 这年是鼠年 |
[42:00] | Are you interested in ancient history? | 你对古代的事情感兴趣吗? |
[42:06] | School… | 学校… |
[42:08] | This is a prison. | 我说这倒像是所监狱 |
[42:12] | A real prison. | 真正的监狱 |
[42:32] | I told you to start reading. | 我告诉过你们开始读 |
[42:34] | You, there, read aloud. Read! | 你 大声读 |
[42:39] | According | 根据… |
[42:43] | According | 根据… |
[42:53] | According to the treaty between the empire and the first republic, | 根据帝国与第一个共和国达成的条约 |
[42:58] | the Emperor’s taitou was retained and not abolished. | 皇帝的称呼予以保留 不废除 |
[43:17] | He would retain his palaces, and he paid an annual subsidy of four million dollars. | 他可保留他的宫殿 每年有四百万元补助金 |
[43:24] | The republic also guaranteed to protect the Imperial tombs in perpetuity. | 共和国也保证永远保护皇帝陵墓 |
[43:32] | In return, the dynasty surrendered forever its right to rule the country. | 作为条件 帝国永远交出统治国家的权力 |
[43:49] | Man, his nature originally good. | 人性本善 |
[44:16] | Let us see what the Emperor has done. | 看看皇上做得怎样 |
[44:21] | Your Majesty will do it again five times. | 皇上重做5遍 |
[44:26] | Five times! | 5遍? |
[44:36] | Ten times. | 10遍 |
[44:55] | Why are you wearing that? You are not allowed to wear yellow! | 为什么你穿那呀?你是不能穿黄色的! |
[45:00] | But this is ordinary yellow. | 但这是普通黄色 |
[45:02] | – It is Imperial yellow! – No, it is not! | – 那是御黄色! – 不 不是! |
[45:05] | We say it is! Only the Emperor can wear that yellow! Take it off! | 我们说它是! 只有皇帝可用御黄色! 脱了它! |
[45:10] | – No! – Take it off! | – 不! – 脱了它! |
[45:12] | No! And you’re not the Emperor anymore! | 不! 而且你也不再是皇帝了 |
[45:14] | There is a new Emperor now! | 现在有一个新皇帝 |
[45:16] | He has cut off his queue, and instead of a camel, he has got a car! | 他剪了辫子 不光有骆驼 他还有车 |
[45:21] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[45:23] | You’re not the Emperor! | 你不再是皇帝 |
[45:30] | Liar! | 撒谎 |
[45:32] | You’re not the Emperor anymore! | 你再也不是皇帝了 |
[45:34] | Liar! Liar! | 你胡说! 你胡说! |
[45:37] | You’re not the… | 你不是… |
[45:41] | Liar! | 你胡说! |
[45:46] | – You’re not the Emperor! – How dare you! | – 你不是皇帝! – 你好大胆啊! |
[45:59] | Calm yourselves! Oh! | 冷静一下! 噢! |
[46:01] | – You’re not the Emperor! – How dare you! | – 你不是皇帝 – 你好大胆 |
[46:04] | No! Your Majesty! Calm yourselves! | 别这样! 皇上! 冷静! |
[46:09] | Am I the Emperor or not? | 我是不是皇帝? |
[46:11] | Your Majesty will always be the Emperor. | 皇上永远是皇上 |
[46:15] | – You see? – Prove it! | – 听到了吗? – 证明哪 |
[46:20] | Big Foot, drink it! Go on, drink the green ink. | 大脚 喝了它 快 喝了墨水 |
[46:50] | I will show you! | 我证明给你看 |
[47:25] | See? That is a car! He is the President of the Republic. | 看见了吗?那是他的车! 他是共和国的总统 |
[48:48] | Why is this wall here, Lord Chamberlain? | 为什么在这儿有道墙 大臣? |
[48:51] | It is just a wall, Your Majesty. Nothing has changed. | 只是一堵墙 皇上 什么都没变 |
[48:56] | You are lying. | 你在说谎 |
[49:12] | High Tutor, am I still the Emperor? | 太傅 我还是皇帝吗? |
[49:16] | You will always be the Emperor inside the Forbidden City, but not outside. | 在紫禁城内您永远是皇帝 但在外面不是 |
[49:23] | I do not understand. | 我不明白 |
[49:25] | Outside China is now a republic, with a president. | 中国外面是个共和国 还有个总统 |
[49:32] | Where is Ar Mo? Ar Mo? | 阿嬷在哪里?阿嬷? |
[49:59] | You are all liars! | 你们都是骗子 |
[50:09] | – Let me say “good-bye”! – Hurry! Hurry! | – 让我跟他道别 – 快! 快! |
[50:16] | He’s my child! Ah! | 他是我的孩子啊! |
[50:36] | Ar Mo? Ar Mo? | 阿嬷?阿嬷? |
[50:51] | I do not understand. | 朕不明白 |
[50:53] | I do not understand. | 朕不明白 |
[50:56] | Your Majesty is a big boy now. | 皇上现在是个大孩子了 |
[50:58] | He cannot have a wet nurse anymore. | 不该再有奶娘了 |
[51:01] | It is much better like this. Much healthier. | 这样好多了 也健康多了 |
[51:04] | But she is not my wet nurse. | 但她不是我的奶娘 |
[51:08] | She’s my butterfly. | 她是我的蝴蝶 |
[51:23] | Ar Mo! Ar Mo! | 阿嬷 阿嬷 |
[51:35] | Ar Mo! Ar Mo! | 阿嬷 阿嬷 |
[51:42] | Ar Mo! Ar Mo! | 阿嬷 阿嬷 |
[52:56] | This is the detention center of the Fushun Bureau of Public Security. | 这是公共安全抚顺局感化中心 |
[53:03] | And I am the governor! | 我是这里的主管 |
[53:07] | During the war, this was a Japanese prison. | 战争期间 这里是日本的监狱 |
[53:11] | Many of you may remember it. | 你们大部分可能还记得 |
[53:13] | Because you worked with the Japanese, | 因为你们为日本人工作 |
[53:16] | you were responsible for building it, and you filled it with innocent people. | 你们要为它的设立负责 因为你们让这里关满了无辜的人 |
[53:24] | How could this happen? | 怎么会这样呢? |
[53:26] | Why did you betray your country? | 为什么你们背叛自己的国家? |
[53:29] | What turned you into war criminals? | 为什么你们会变成战犯呢? |
[53:31] | We believe that men are born good! | 我们相信人性本善 |
[53:36] | We believe that the only way to change is to discover the truth and look at it in the face. | 我们相信改变的唯一方法 就是找出真相 直接面对它 |
[53:43] | That is why you are here. | 这就是你们在这里的原因 |
[53:45] | You will begin by writing the story of your lives and by confessing your crimes. | 你们将由写下自己的生平 坦白你们的罪行开始 |
[53:52] | Your salvation will lie entirely in the attitude you take! | 赎罪与否 就看你们的态度 |
[53:58] | I advise you to be frank and sincere. Otherwise, things can still go very badly for you. | 我建议你们要真诚坦白 否则事情会变得更糟 |
[54:08] | You have learned that song very quickly. | 那首歌你们学得很快 |
[54:12] | That is a good beginning. | 那是个好的开始 |
[54:42] | It is snowing. | 下雪了 |
[54:51] | We must stick to the same story, or they will turn our words against us. | 我们必须统一说辞 否则他们会拿我们的口供对付我们 |
[56:35] | After a few years, the tiny republic had become as corrupt as the old Empire. | 几年以后 年轻的共和国就变得和旧王朝一样腐败 |
[56:41] | It fell quickly into the hands of ambitious generals and corrupt bureaucrats. | 它很快落入野心勃勃的将军和腐败官僚们的手中 |
[56:46] | The era of the warlords had begun. By May 1919, when I received my appointment, | 在1919年5月进入了军阀时代 |
[56:53] | China was in turmoil. | 中国陷入了混乱 |
[57:48] | China awake. | 中国猛醒 |
[57:52] | Did you know they’re now selling electoral votes on the stock market? | 你知道他们现在在所有股市卖选票吗? |
[57:58] | Nothing has changed with the republic, either inside or outside the Forbidden City. | 共和国的建立并未改变什么 即便是紫禁城内外也都没变 |
[58:04] | – Except for the bicycles. – The students are angry. | – 除了自行车之外 – 学生们很愤怒 |
[58:07] | But what can they do except shout? | 但是除了喊叫 又能怎样? |
[58:08] | The shops are closing. | 商店关门了 |
[58:10] | Oh, so, they are. | 学校也是 |
[58:12] | Maybe we’ll be late after all. | 说不定我们会迟到 |
[58:15] | Shall we take a short cut? | 我们抄个近路怎样? |
[58:16] | – Yes. – Use our feet. | – 好的 – 走路过去 |
[1:00:10] | Remember, you’re one of the first foreigners | 记住 你是自马可波罗以来 |
[1:00:12] | with an official post in the Forbidden City since Marco Polo. | 第一批在紫禁城内任职的外国人之一 |
[1:00:16] | It makes me very nervous. | 这使我感到非常紧张 |
[1:00:34] | The enemy. | 政敌 |
[1:00:47] | Is there a dagger in my back? | 我背上有插把匕首吗? |
[1:00:50] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[1:00:58] | My friend, it is not easy to forgive a foreign devil who knows Confucius better than they do. | 我的朋友 原谅一个比他们还了解孔子的外国魔鬼并不容易 |
[1:01:06] | And grows the finest peonies in Peking! | 而且他弹的钢琴还是全北京最棒的 |
[1:01:23] | May the new tutor present himself! | 新太傅晋见 |
[1:01:41] | Your Imperial Highness, the new tutor. | 皇上 容臣引荐新太傅 |
[1:01:57] | The Emperor is honored to welcome his tutor. | 朕竭诚欢迎太傅的到来 |
[1:02:00] | Your tutor is honored to have been chosen, Your Majesty. | 能担任皇上的太傅 臣感万幸 |
[1:02:17] | One more time. | 再来一次 |
[1:02:21] | Your Imperial Highness, Mr. Reginald Fleming Johnston. | 皇上 这是雷金纳德•弗莱明•庄士敦先生 |
[1:02:28] | How do you do, Mr. Johnston? | 你好 庄士敦先生 |
[1:02:31] | How do you do, Your Majesty? | 您好 皇上 |
[1:02:45] | Now we will go to school. | 我们上课吧 |
[1:02:59] | Please begin the lesson. | 请讲课 |
[1:03:01] | Your Majesty, in my country, it would be usual to begin with some kind of an examination. | 皇上 在我的国家 一般要先考试一下 |
[1:03:08] | The Emperor cannot be examined. | 皇帝不能被考 |
[1:03:11] | Well, that may have to change. | 好吧 那只好改一下 |
[1:03:13] | But first, Your Majesty might like to ask me some questions. | 可是 皇上或许想问臣一些问题 |
[1:03:21] | Where are your ancestors buried? | 你的祖上在哪儿? |
[1:03:24] | In Scotland, Your Majesty. | 在苏格兰 皇上 |
[1:03:28] | But then, where’s your skirt? | 那么 你不穿裙子? |
[1:03:30] | In your country, men wear short skirts, do they not? | 在你们国家 男人穿短裙子 不是吗? |
[1:03:34] | No, Your Majesty, Scotsmen do not wear skirts. They wear kilts. | 不是 皇上 英格兰人不穿裙子 他们穿方格呢绒短裙 |
[1:03:39] | Kilts. | 方格呢绒短裙? |
[1:03:41] | Kilts. A matter of words, perhaps, but words are important. | 方格呢绒短裙 或许只是措辞上的问题 但是措辞非常重要 |
[1:03:46] | Why are words important? | 为什么措辞如此重要? |
[1:03:48] | If you cannot say what you mean, Your Majesty, you will never mean what you say. | 如果你不能说出你的本意 皇上 那你说话就不算数了 |
[1:03:54] | And a gentleman should always mean what he says. | 一个绅士应该永远说话算话 |
[1:03:58] | Ah, yes! A gentleman. Are you a gentleman? | 是的! “绅士” 你是绅士吗? |
[1:04:04] | I would like to be a gentleman, Your Majesty. I try to be. | 我非常想做个绅士 皇上 我尽量做到 |
[1:04:12] | I’m not a gentleman. I’m not allowed to say what I mean. | 朕不是绅士 朕不被允许说自己想说的话 |
[1:04:16] | They are always telling me what to say. | 他们总是告诉朕该说些什么 |
[1:04:21] | Your Majesty is still very young. | 皇上还很年轻 |
[1:04:27] | I thought he might like to see some English and American magazines. | 我想他会喜欢看一些英国和美国的杂志 |
[1:04:31] | I have just received them. | 我刚好收到一些 |
[1:04:46] | I know that you know that I know that you know that, | 我清楚你所知道的 我知道的你也清楚 |
[1:04:50] | that is a dialog between Confucius and Chuang Tzu. | 那是孔子和庄子之间的对话 |
[1:04:55] | Concerning respect, Your Majesty. | 注意尊严 皇上 |
[1:05:12] | Who is this “George Washington”? | 谁是”乔治•华盛顿”? |
[1:05:15] | A famous American, Your Majesty. | 一个著名的美国人 皇上 |
[1:05:17] | A revolutionary General, the first American President. | 一位革命的将军 美国第一任总统 |
[1:05:21] | Ah! Like Mr. Lenin in Russia? | 噢! 像苏联的列宁先生? |
[1:05:25] | Not quite. | 不太一样 |
[1:05:27] | Does he have a car? | 他有车吗? |
[1:05:30] | He lived a long time ago, Your Majesty. | 他去世很久了 皇上 |
[1:05:34] | I want a car. | 我想要辆车 |
[1:05:43] | I think your mouse is trying to escape, Your Majesty. | 我认为你的老鼠想逃走 皇上 |
[1:05:52] | Please do not tell anyone about my mouse. | 请不要告诉别人 |
[1:06:06] | The lesson is finished. | 下课吧 |
[1:06:42] | Our official taster’s a brave man. | 我们的验食者是位勇敢的人 |
[1:06:45] | Many of my ancestors have been poisoned, you know. | 很多先皇死于毒药 你知道的 |
[1:06:52] | Does Your Majesty have lunch like this every day? | 皇上每天都像这样进餐? |
[1:06:56] | Oh, yes! Every day! Like theater! | 是的! 每天这样! 就像演戏! |
[1:06:58] | I do not know why. It has always been like that. | 朕不知道为什么 但一直都是这样 |
[1:07:02] | This is my royal food. | 这是朕的御膳 |
[1:07:06] | Your Majesty! One hundred year eggs. | 皇上! 千年蛋 |
[1:07:12] | Snake bow. | 蛇叩头 |
[1:07:16] | Angel’s hair. | 天使发 |
[1:07:20] | Garlic sprout, steamed turtle, goat nipples… | 蒜星 蒸海龟 坚果头… |
[1:07:28] | There’s a danger of poisoning pots. | 危险来自于厨师 |
[1:07:31] | My food comes directly from the high consorts. | 那些食物从皇妃那边直接送过来 |
[1:07:34] | Their tasters had already tried them. | 那些已经尝过了 |
[1:07:37] | It always arrives a bit cold. | 所以到这里总有点凉 |
[1:07:55] | How do they kill Emperors in the West? | 在西方怎样杀皇帝呢? |
[1:07:59] | The Austrian Emperor was shot, was he not? | 奥地利国王被枪毙了 是不是? |
[1:08:02] | No, but his nephew was assassinated before the Great War. | 不是 但他侄子在第一次世界大战前被谋杀 |
[1:08:07] | But the Russian Emperor had been shot. He was called the Tsar. | 但是俄国皇帝被枪毙 他也被称作沙皇 |
[1:08:10] | – Yes. – He took lots of our land in Manchuria. | – 是的 – 他在我们满洲侵占了很多土地 |
[1:08:14] | I’m a Manchurian. Even after the republic, it’s still my country. | 我是满洲人 尽管有了共和国 它仍是一个国家 |
[1:08:42] | The-uh… secret, Your Majesty, is emerging again. | 那个…小秘密 皇上 又出来了 |
[1:09:13] | Is something the matter, Your Majesty? | 有什么事吗 皇上? |
[1:09:16] | Something is happening. | 有事发生 |
[1:09:18] | Silence. Tell them to be quiet. | 肃静 叫他们安静点 |
[1:09:20] | Silence. | 肃静 |
[1:09:25] | Silence. | 肃静 |
[1:09:31] | What is happening, Mr. Johnston? | 发生了什么事 庄士敦先生? |
[1:09:33] | – Uh, nothing is happening. – Quiet! | – 没什么事 – 安静! |
[1:10:19] | On my way here, Your Majesty, we were held up by students from the university. | 皇上 我在来的路上被大学生们给耽搁了 |
[1:10:25] | They were protesting against the republican government, | 他们在抗议共和国政府 |
[1:10:28] | because it has agreed to give away Chinese territory to Japan. | 因为政府同意割让土地给日本 |
[1:10:33] | Is it true, Mr. Johnston, that many people out there have had their heads chopped off? | 庄士敦先生 外面有很多人被砍头了 这是不是真的? |
[1:10:39] | It is true, Your Majesty. Many heads have been chopped off. | 是的 皇上 很多人被砍头了 |
[1:10:47] | It does stop them thinking. | 那确实让他们停止了思考 |
[1:10:50] | It is time for the Emperor’s rest. | 皇上该休息了 |
[1:10:52] | The students are right to be angry. | 学生们有权愤怒 |
[1:11:00] | I’m angry! | 我也愤怒 |
[1:11:03] | But I’m not allowed to leave the Forbidden City. | 但不许朕离开紫禁城 |
[1:11:08] | I want to go out, Mr. Johnston! | 朕想出去 庄士敦先生 |
[1:11:10] | My lord! | 皇上 |
[1:11:13] | I want to see the city of sounds! | 朕想去听听这城市的声音 |
[1:11:24] | The Emperor awards you with the order of the Ruby Hat Button, | 皇上赏赐给您顶戴花翎 |
[1:11:28] | and with the right to be carried in your own chair, with four bearers. | 以及一顶您专属的四人大轿 |
[1:11:55] | The last Emperor died on the same night | 先皇驾崩的当晚 |
[1:11:58] | as the Empress Guwalgiya, the night I was brought to the Forbidden City, | 朕就被带进了紫禁城 |
[1:12:02] | when I was three. | 那年朕才三岁 |
[1:12:05] | 太监认为先皇是被谋杀的 但是谁杀了他? The eunu电影英语 think he was murdered, but who killed him. | |
[1:12:09] | And why? And who will kill me? | 为什么?而谁又会来弑朕? |
[1:12:18] | The chair, your excellency. | 阁下 您请上轿 |
[1:12:28] | 按惯例该给太监… The traditional gift to eunu电影英语. | |
[1:12:32] | Many thanks. Be grateful. | 谢谢 万分感激 |
[1:12:35] | – If it is official practice, – Always, sir, always, sir. | – 如果这是官方的惯例… – 是的 是的 |
[1:12:38] | In which case, I would like an official receipt. | 这样的话 我想要一张官方的收据 |
[1:12:54] | Stop! | 停! |
[1:13:00] | One, two, | 一 二 |
[1:13:04] | Three, four, five… | 三 四 五 |
[1:13:08] | Emperor extends his apologies. | 皇上表示他的歉意 |
[1:13:10] | Please tell the Emperor that there is no offense. | 请告诉皇上 我没有被冒犯 |
[1:13:14] | Emperor who has been offended. | 皇上被冒犯了 |
[1:13:17] | Ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen… | 十 十一 十二 十三… |
[1:13:35] | Even the bicycle was viewed with suspicion in the Forbidden City. | 但在紫禁城里 即使是自行车都令人起疑 |
[1:13:40] | My present to the Emperor lead to a lot of trouble. | 我送给皇上的礼物带来了不少的麻烦 |
[1:14:53] | Change about! | 对换! |
[1:15:36] | I hope the Emperor has not forgotten that this is the day for his math class. | 我希望皇上没有忘记今天的数学课 |
[1:15:50] | For Your Majesty! | 送给皇上的 |
[1:15:52] | My doctor says, “Bicycles are bad for you.” | 我的医生说: “自行车对你有害” |
[1:15:55] | Bad for you, nonsense! | 对你有害?胡说! |
[1:16:07] | How does it work? | 怎么骑? |
[1:16:09] | Oh, it’s simple. | 噢 很简单 |
[1:16:14] | Head up and eyes forward! As in math! | 抬起头眼朝前看! 就像数学! |
[1:17:04] | My mother is dead, is she not? | 皇额娘去世了 是不是? |
[1:17:05] | Yes, Your Majesty. | 是的 皇上 |
[1:17:09] | I’m profoundly sorry! | 臣深表遗憾 |
[1:17:10] | I’m not. | 朕则不然 |
[1:17:16] | She killed herself. | 皇太后是自我了断的 |
[1:17:18] | She swallowed the ball of opium. | 太后她吞下了鸦片球 |
[1:17:22] | I’m going to see her, and my brother. | 朕要去看她和胞弟 |
[1:19:24] | Open the door. Open the door. | 开门 开门 |
[1:19:41] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[1:20:59] | Fallen devil and fallen machine. Trouble! Nothing but trouble! | 可恶的东西 惹祸的机器! 只会惹祸! |
[1:21:13] | – Look where you lead him! – And you are an old, cruel, ignorant man. | – 看你把他带成什么样了! – 你真是残酷无知的老东西 |
[1:21:17] | The boy’s mother is dead, and he’s not even allowed to see her! | 这孩子的母亲死了 竟不让他去看看 |
[1:21:21] | I want to go home! | 我要回家! |
[1:21:25] | I want to go home! | 我要回家! |
[1:21:27] | Stop it, stop it, stay where you are! | 别动 待在那里别动! |
[1:21:31] | I want to go home! | 我要回家! |
[1:21:33] | Stop it, stay where you are! | 别动 待在那里别动! |
[1:21:36] | You fool! Stay there! | 你这笨蛋! 别动! |
[1:21:41] | Chang! | 张 |
[1:21:43] | Hunchback, Big Foot! | 驼背 大脚! |
[1:22:26] | Sir? Give me your hand, sir. Give me your hand, sir! | 皇上?把手给我 皇上 把手给我 皇上! |
[1:22:46] | Can you not see? | 你看不到吗? |
[1:23:03] | Look at my left ear, please, sir. | 请看我的左耳 先生 |
[1:23:06] | Thank you, and my right. Thank you. | 谢谢 再看右耳 谢谢 |
[1:23:13] | Would you follow my finger, please, sir. | 请看着我的手指 先生 |
[1:23:28] | Just the eyes, Your Majesty, not the head. | 只动眼睛 头别动 好吗? |
[1:23:37] | Well, it’s perfectly simple, Johnston. The Emperor needs spectacles. | 非常简单 庄士敦 皇上需要眼镜 |
[1:23:43] | Like Harold Lloyd! | 像哈洛德•洛伊德那样 |
[1:23:45] | Impossible! An Emperor does not wear spectacles! | 不可能! 皇上怎能戴眼镜! |
[1:23:50] | That cannot be allowed! | 那不行! |
[1:23:52] | Times have changed, Your Highnesses! | 时代不同了 殿下! |
[1:24:10] | If His Majesty doesn’t get spectacles, Johnston, he could lose his sight. | 如果皇上不戴眼镜 庄士敦 他可能会失明 |
[1:24:18] | Now, please, could you show me the way out of here? | 劳驾 能告诉我怎么出去好吗? |
[1:24:25] | Your Majesty. | 皇上 |
[1:24:46] | If the Emperor does not get spectacles, I will resign. | 如果皇上不戴眼镜 我就辞职 |
[1:24:50] | Unfortunately, our decision is final. | 很不幸地 决定不能改 |
[1:24:53] | And, unfortunately, what I have to say will be published in every newspaper in China. | 那很不幸的 我要说的将刊载在中国所有的报纸上 |
[1:25:02] | What do you have to say, Mr. Johnston? | 您想要说什么 庄士敦先生? |
[1:25:07] | The Emperor has been a prisoner in his own palace since the day | 皇上自从在宫中登基后 |
[1:25:10] | that he was crowned and has remained a prisoner since he abdicated. | 他就形同一个犯人 而且退位后依然如此 |
[1:25:13] | But now that he’s growing up, he may wonder why he is the only person in China | 但是他已经长大 他会想为什么全中国只有他一个人 |
[1:25:17] | who may not walk out of his own front door. | 不准走出自己的大门 |
[1:25:22] | I think the Emperor is the loneliest boy on earth. | 我想皇上是世上最寂寞的孩子 |
[1:25:28] | It would be conveniently sad if he becomes blind. | 如果他失明会令人伤心的 |
[1:25:33] | Blind, Mr. Johnston? | 失明?庄士敦先生? |
[1:25:36] | 其代价 阁下供养1200个太监 To the expense, Your Excellency. To the cost of maintaining one thousand two hundred eunu电影英语, | |
[1:25:43] | three hundred and fifty ladies-in-waiting | 350名侍女 |
[1:25:45] | and one hundred and eighty-five cooks to buying a hundred | 和185个厨师 只是每月 |
[1:25:49] | and twenty sable furs a month and three thousand chickens a week. | 买20张貂皮 每周买3千只鸭 |
[1:25:54] | To the fact that eight hundred and forty guards and employees of the household department, | 还有850名侍卫和内务工 |
[1:25:59] | plus one Lord Chamberlain, care only about one thing! | 再加上一个内务大臣 都只关心一件事情! |
[1:26:03] | Filling their own rice bowls! | 填饱自己的肚子! |
[1:26:07] | You are very good at accounts, Mr. Johnston! | 你对算数很在行 庄士敦先生! |
[1:26:10] | The Emperor may have abdicated, | 皇上是退位了 |
[1:26:13] | but he’s still a symbol of great importance to many people. | 但他对许多人来说仍然是个重要的象征 |
[1:26:19] | If I did not agree with that, I would not be here. | 如果我不那么认为的话 我就不会在这里了 |
[1:26:24] | And some of us believe that one day soon, he may be more than a symbol. | 并且我们之中有人相信 不久的将来 他将不止是个象征 |
[1:26:31] | The spectacles are a detail. | 眼镜只是小事 |
[1:26:34] | What do you really want, Mr. Johnston? | 你真正想要的是什么 庄士敦先生? |
[1:26:38] | Just the spectacles. | 只要眼镜 |
[1:27:37] | The Princess Wan Jung, Your Majesty. Seventeen years old. | 婉容格格 皇上 17岁 |
[1:27:55] | Princess Wu Chang, fifteen years old. | 悟真格格 15岁 |
[1:28:00] | The princess De Li, Your Majesty, and the Princess Fung Ying. | 迪丽格格 皇上 还有福韫格格 |
[1:28:09] | The Princess Wang Ching. | 文庆格格 |
[1:28:24] | The Princess Shilean, sixteen years old. | 心莲格格 16岁 |
[1:28:33] | Who is this? | 这是谁? |
[1:28:35] | Princess Wen Hsiu, twelve years old. | 文绣格格 12岁 |
[1:28:43] | She has got a funny face. | 她的脸很有趣 |
[1:29:26] | Not just one wife. One empress and one secondary consort. | 并不只一个妻子 皇后和一个贵妃 |
[1:29:30] | – Two wives? – But who did you choose to be the Empress? | – 两个妻子? – 但你选谁当皇后? |
[1:29:33] | They chose her! She’s very old, Johnston! She’s seventeen! | 他们选她! 她太大了 庄士敦! 她17岁了! |
[1:29:38] | That’s not so old, Your Majesty. What does she look like? | 那并不大 皇上 她长得怎样? |
[1:29:42] | Old fashioned! I want a modern wife, Johnston, who speaks English and French! | 过时了! 朕想要个时髦的妻子 庄士敦 会说英语和法语! |
[1:29:50] | And who can dance the quickstep! | 还会跳快步舞! |
[1:30:08] | Johnston! | 庄士敦 |
[1:30:12] | Sir! | 皇上 |
[1:30:14] | I’m going to escape, Johnston. | 朕想逃走 庄士敦 |
[1:30:15] | I’ve got a suitcase, and a ticket to England. | 朕弄到个箱子和一张去英国的票 |
[1:30:19] | I’m going to Oxford University. | 朕要去牛津大学 |
[1:30:22] | Your Majesty, if you get married, you will become the master of your own house. | 皇上 若您结婚了 您就会成为自己房子里的主人 |
[1:30:28] | A wedding might be a more practical way to escape. | 结婚或许是比较实际的逃避方法 |
[1:31:12] | I suppose she’s on her way by now. | 朕猜想她现在已经在回家的路上了 |
[1:31:16] | It will be all right. They do everything for you. | 没事的 他们会为您打点一切 |
[1:31:28] | Why did you never get married, Johnston? | 你为什么从不结婚 庄士敦? |
[1:31:45] | Your Mongolian cousin Prince Demchukedamgruv has sent you twelve racing camels. | 你蒙古的堂兄戴默科王子送您12头比赛的骆驼 |
[1:31:53] | Plus this. | 还有这个 |
[1:31:59] | On behalf of Manchuria. | 代表满洲国 |
[1:32:07] | A lump of coal. | 一块煤 |
[1:32:11] | Manchuria… | 满洲… |
[1:32:39] | – The secondary consort welcomes the Empress. – The Empress greets the secondary consort. | – 贵妃欢迎皇后 – 皇后问候贵妃 |
[1:32:57] | You are doing everything very well. | 你每件事都做得很好 |
[1:32:59] | Thank you. I rehearsed many times. | 谢谢 我练习了好多次 |
[1:34:49] | What is His Majesty thinking? | 皇上您在想些什么? |
[1:34:51] | I was thinking, if I was the real Emperor, I would become the ruler of China now. | 我在想 如果我是真皇帝 我现在就会是中国的统治者了 |
[1:34:58] | And what would the Emperor do, if he could really rule? | 如果真是这样的话 皇上您会做些什么呢? |
[1:35:01] | I would change everything, even the way we get married. | 我会改变所有的事情 甚至是我们结婚的方式 |
[1:35:06] | Is the Emperor against arranged marriages? | 皇上您反对指配的婚姻吗? |
[1:35:09] | It is humiliating not to choose whom you marry! | 不能选择配偶是件羞耻的事 |
[1:35:13] | Even I was not allowed to choose. | 即便是妾身也无法选择 |
[1:35:17] | And yet westerners might be amazed | 或许西方人会感到惊讶 |
[1:35:20] | how much happiness can come from arranged marriages. | 指配的婚姻能带来多少幸福 |
[1:35:23] | That is what old-fashioned women say, like the high consorts. | 过时的女人才那样说 就像先皇嫔妃们 |
[1:35:47] | In another year or two, His Majesty will be taller than me. | 再过一两年 皇上就会比臣妾高了 |
[1:35:52] | Is it true the Emperor has a suitcase under his bed and is going to Oxford? | 听说皇上在床下有个箱子 而且还想去牛津 是真的吗? |
[1:35:58] | Will the Emperor take Wan Jung with him? | 皇上会带婉容去吗? |
[1:36:02] | Perhaps he would like to see my face before he decides. | 也许皇上想先看看臣妾的脸再做决定 |
[1:36:08] | Yes, the Emperor would like to see the face of the Empress. | 是的 朕是想看看你的脸 |
[1:36:18] | It is the Emperor who must remove the kait’ou. | 应该皇上来掀开盖头 |
[1:37:39] | I also had a tutor like Mr. Johnston. | 我也有个像庄士敦先生的导师 |
[1:37:45] | Miss Windsor. She’s American. | 温莎小姐 她是美国人 |
[1:38:12] | Miss Windsor taught me how to do the dance of the quickstep. | 温莎小姐教给我怎样跳快步舞 |
[1:38:18] | Does the Emperor know how to do the quickstep? | 皇上知道怎样跳快步舞吗? |
[1:38:22] | Will you teach me? | 你会教我吗? |
[1:39:47] | Leave us! Leave us! | 走开! 走开! |
[1:40:11] | If Your Majesty thinks it is old-fashioned to make the rain and the wind with a stranger, | 如果皇上认为和一个陌生人做云雨之事过时的话 |
[1:40:18] | we can be like a modern couple, to begin with. | 我们可以先做一对现代的夫妇 |
[1:40:22] | A modern couple? | 现代夫妇? |
[1:40:25] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:40:27] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:40:37] | You must come to Oxford with me. | 你必须和朕以一起去牛津大学 |
[1:40:47] | I like him! I am sure I am going to like him! | 我喜欢他! 我肯定我会喜欢他! |
[1:41:08] | And he will grow up! | 而且他会长大! |
[1:41:11] | Eyes down! | 朝下看! |
[1:41:20] | Report your arrival! | 到了要先报告! |
[1:41:22] | Prisoner 981 reporting. | 981号犯人报告 |
[1:41:24] | – Louder! – Prisoner 981 reporting. | – 大声点! – 981号犯人报告 |
[1:41:28] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[1:41:35] | Close the door! | 关门 |
[1:41:41] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[1:41:47] | Name? | 姓名? |
[1:41:49] | Aisin-Gioro Pu Yi. | 爱新觉罗•溥仪 |
[1:41:50] | Write it! | 写下来 |
[1:42:12] | Now read that aloud! | 大声读! |
[1:42:15] | Leniency to those who confess, severity to those who resist, | 坦白从宽 抗拒从严 |
[1:42:20] | Redemption to those who gain merits. | 将功赎罪 |
[1:42:27] | Now than, there are two types of confession. | 听着 有两种坦白的方式 |
[1:42:32] | We call them toothpaste and water tap. | 我们称为牙膏和水龙头 |
[1:42:37] | The toothpaste prisoner needs to be squeezed every now | 牙膏犯需要常常去挤 |
[1:42:40] | and then or else he forgets to keep confessing. | 否则他会忘记继续坦白 |
[1:42:45] | The water tap man needs one good hard twist before he starts. | 水龙头犯只需在他开始之前好好地拧一次 |
[1:42:50] | But then everything comes out. | 接着什么都出来了 |
[1:42:52] | Now, you’re an intelligent person. I’m sure you understand me. | 你是个聪明人 我相信你明白我的话 |
[1:42:59] | Good. Then we will begin. | 好的 那我们就开始 |
[1:43:04] | Why do you think you are in here, 981? | 你知道为什么你在这里吗 981? |
[1:43:06] | I’m accused of being a traitor, a collaborator, and a counter-revolutionary. | 我被指控叛国、通敌和反革命 |
[1:43:12] | It is not an accusation! | 那不是指控! |
[1:43:14] | You are a traitor, you are a collaborator, and you are a counter-revolutionary!! | 你就是一个叛国者 一个通敌犯 而且还是一个反革命 |
[1:43:26] | Did you write this? And you call it a confession? | 你把这写下来了?你称这是坦白? |
[1:43:30] | This is nothing but a list of dates! A child’s fairy tale! | 这只是个时间表! 一个童话! |
[1:43:45] | What do you want me to confess? | 你们要我坦白什么? |
[1:43:47] | You know what you did and what others did. | 你知道你做了什么 别人又做了什么 |
[1:43:50] | So why don’t you volunteer the information? | 为什么你不自愿提供消息呢? |
[1:43:53] | I do not understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:43:54] | We don’t tell people what to confess. | 我们不告诉犯人该供认什么 |
[1:43:57] | We already know everything about you. | 我们已经知道了你全部的事情 |
[1:44:07] | I… | 我… |
[1:44:10] | Go on. | 继续 |
[1:44:12] | I wanted reforms. | 我要改过自新 |
[1:44:14] | What did you want to reform? | 你要改什么过? |
[1:44:18] | Everything. | 所有的事 |
[1:44:35] | Chang, you have a house outside the Forbidden City. Do you not? | 张 你在紫禁城外有房子 不是吗? |
[1:44:43] | – Yes, Your Majesty. – It has 20 rooms, I understand. | – 是的 皇上 – 有20间 是不是? |
[1:44:53] | And you also have houses. | 你也有房子 |
[1:44:55] | Oh, we all do, Your Majesty. | 是 我们都有 皇上 |
[1:45:00] | I recently learned that many pieces from the Imperial collections are on sale | 我最近听说有很多大内收藏 |
[1:45:05] | in antique shops in Peking. Is that true, Cheng? | 在北京的古董店里卖 是不是 张? |
[1:47:12] | – Would you do me a favor, Wen Hsiu? – Of course. | – 可不可以帮我个忙 文绣? – 当然可以 |
[1:47:16] | Stop growing. | 别再长高了 |
[1:47:49] | The Forbidden City is a theater without an audience. | 紫禁城就像一个没有观众的剧院 |
[1:47:54] | The audience left long ago when China became a republic. | 观众在中国变成共和国时早就走了 |
[1:48:03] | – Cut off my queue. – Your Majesty! Please! | – 剪掉我的辫子 – 皇上! 不要! |
[1:48:42] | It is heavy! | 它很重 |
[1:48:43] | The Emperor before me was murdered because he wanted to reform the empire. | 以前的皇帝被谋杀 是因为他要改革帝国 |
[1:48:49] | Is that not so, Mr. Johnston? | 是这样吗 庄士敦先生? |
[1:48:51] | Yes, Your Majesty, probably. | 是的 皇上 可能是 |
[1:48:54] | Well, let us see if they will kill me for reforming the Forbidden City. | 我们看看他们是否会为了改革紫禁城而杀我 |
[1:49:00] | Lord Chamberlain! I’m appointing Mr. Johnston’s friend, | 总管! 我现在指派庄士敦先生的朋友 |
[1:49:05] | the poet and scholar, Chin Hsiao Hsiu, to be the new Lord Chamberlain. | 诗人和学者 郑孝胥 来当新的内务总管 |
[1:49:09] | I want him to supervise a detailed inventory of the Imperial storerooms! | 我要他监督条列详细的皇室库藏清单 |
[1:49:14] | So that we can learn exactly how much has been stolen! | 这样我们才能知道收藏到底被偷了多少 |
[1:50:04] | Can I sleep here? I am frightened. | 臣妾能睡这儿吗?臣妾害怕 |
[1:50:25] | You’re brave. Are you not frightened? | 皇上很勇敢 皇上您不害怕吗? |
[1:50:31] | I am excited. I do not want to escape anymore. | 朕很激动 朕不想再逃避了 |
[1:50:37] | I want to rule. | 朕要掌权 |
[1:50:42] | Kiss me. | 吻我 |
[1:51:13] | Can I stay with you as well? | 臣妾也可以和您待一起吗? |
[1:51:18] | Get in. Get in. | 进来 进来 |
[1:51:40] | 朕常和太监玩一个游戏 I used to play a game with the eunu电影英语. | |
[1:51:47] | Trying to guess who is who. | 猜谁是谁 |
[1:51:52] | Now I cannot see you! | 现在朕看不见你了! |
[1:52:04] | Wan Jung? Wen Hsiu? | 婉容?文绣? |
[1:52:11] | Come underneath the sheet with us. | 和我们到床单下 |
[1:53:53] | Your Majesty! The storeroom’s on fire, Your Majesty! | 皇上! 库房着火了 皇上! |
[1:54:12] | Chang Chinghui, did you not write a poem about a spider who gets caught in his own web? | 郑孝胥 你写过一首诗关于蜘蛛被它自己的网网住? |
[1:54:20] | I did not know Your Majesty had read my poetry. I’m very honored. | 我不知道皇上已读过我的诗 我很荣幸 |
[1:54:26] | I’m the spider. | 我就是那只蜘蛛 |
[1:54:28] | 太监们放火阻止朕了解他们偷了些什么 The eunu电影英语 set fire to this place to stop me knowing what they have stolen. | |
[1:54:34] | I’m going to expel them from the Forbidden City. | 我要将他们驱逐出紫禁城 |
[1:54:37] | 有1200名太监呢 皇上 There are twelve hundred eunu电影英语, Your Majesty. | |
[1:54:41] | They have been here for eight hundred years. | 他们在这里已有800年了 |
[1:54:43] | It will be dangerous. | 这样会很危险的 |
[1:54:45] | Do you think the republican government would help me? | 你认为共和政府会帮朕吗? |
[1:54:48] | The republicans will do almost anything if you know who to speak to. | 如果皇上找对人的话 共和政府将为皇上做任何事情 |
[1:54:54] | It must happen quickly. | 必须赶快解决 |
[1:54:57] | Before they burn the whole place with us inside. | 在他们把我们和这地方烧掉之前 |
[1:56:03] | I lived with them all my life, Johnston. They’re my family. | 朕一直和他们一起生活 庄士敦 他们是朕的家人 |
[1:56:09] | Your Majesty, there is no alternative. | 皇上 这没得选择 |
[1:56:28] | – What is happening? – I don’t know. | – 出什么事了? – 我不知道 |
[1:56:44] | What are they carrying? | 他们拿的是什么? |
[1:56:46] | Their organs. | 他们的宝贝 |
[1:56:48] | Whatever their crimes, | 不管他们犯了什么错 |
[1:56:50] | they cannot be deprived of the right to be buried as whole men. | 也不能剥夺他们入殓时保留全尸的权利 |
[1:57:51] | Well? | 还有呢? |
[1:57:58] | I have forgot what I was saying. | 我忘了我还说了些什么 |
[1:58:00] | You’re wasting our time! | 你在浪费我们的时间! |
[1:58:02] | We want to know about the Japanese. | 我们想知道关于日本的事 |
[1:58:08] | How did your friendship with the Japanese begin? | 你和日本人的关系是怎么开始的? |
[1:58:11] | Who introduced you? When? | 谁介绍的?什么时候? |
[1:58:16] | It was… I think it was the new Lord Chamberlain, Chin Hsiao Hsiu. It was 1924. | 我想是新内务总管 郑孝胥 在1924年的时候 |
[1:58:27] | Parliament had been dissolved again. The president had fled. | 议会再次被解散 总统也跑了 |
[1:58:31] | At first, I thought it was just another a coup d’etat by just another warlord. | 起初我以为这只是另一个军阀的另一次政变 |
[1:58:40] | Only this time it was different. This time it was my turn. | 而这一次确实不一样了 这次轮到我了 |
[1:58:50] | Fifteen, love. | 15比0 |
[1:59:16] | Play. | 继续 |
[1:59:24] | Your Highness, how shocking. | 皇后 真令人吃惊 |
[1:59:27] | Thirty love. | 30 比0 |
[1:59:31] | Ready? | 好了? |
[1:59:39] | Thirty, fifteen. | 30比15 |
[2:00:19] | The rotten government of the republic is in flight! | 腐败的共和政府已经垮台了! |
[2:00:22] | Now we shall remove the foreign stench of the Manchurian rats who still hide in the Forbidden City. | 现在我们要清除仍藏在紫禁城中东北老鼠的异国臭味 |
[2:00:45] | Mr. Pu Yi and his family have been given one hour to leave the Forbidden City. | 限溥仪及其家人一小时内离开紫禁城 |
[2:00:53] | They will be escorted to the home of his father | 他们将被送到他父亲的住所 |
[2:00:56] | and remain there under guard as state prisoners until further notice. | 并以犯人身份拘押在那里 等候进一步通知 |
[2:01:09] | What are you all looking at? What are you standing there for? | 你们看什么?站那里发什么呆? |
[2:01:13] | You always wanted to leave the Forbidden City. | 你们总得离开紫禁城 |
[2:01:16] | Now you’re got an hour to pack. So, go! Go! | 你们只有一小时的时间收拾 所以 快去! |
[2:01:35] | I always thought I hated it here. Now, I’m afraid to leave. | 我总以为我恨这里 现在 我却害怕离开 |
[2:01:43] | Do you think they will kill me? | 你认为他们会弒朕吗? |
[2:01:44] | You must do as they say, Your Majesty, while I try to reach the British Embassy. | 按他们说的做 皇上 我会去联络英国大使馆 |
[2:01:49] | They will give you asylum there. I’m sure they will. | 他们会给你政治上的庇护 我肯定他们会的 |
[2:01:55] | Chang, take my car to the South gate! I want you to drive His Majesty. | 张 把我的车开到南门 我要你开车送皇上过去 |
[2:03:29] | Your Majesty! | 皇上 |
[2:04:23] | Please, Your Majesty! | 请 皇上 |
[2:04:25] | What? | 什么? |
[2:05:37] | But you didn’t go to the British Embassy, did you? | 但你没有去英国大使馆 是不是? |
[2:05:40] | You ended up at the Japanese Embassy. | 你反而去了日本大使馆 |
[2:05:42] | The Japanese were the only people prepared to help me. | 日本人却是当时唯一准备帮助我的人 |
[2:05:45] | Help you for nothing? | 他们却什么都没做? |
[2:05:49] | Japan has an Emperor. We’re almost the same age. | 日本也有个皇帝 我们年纪差不多 |
[2:05:53] | I thought it was kindness. | 我想是出于善意 |
[2:05:56] | At the same time, I realized that, for many Chinese, I was an alien. | 同时我意识到很多中国人认为我是异族人 |
[2:06:00] | Simply because I am Manchurian. | 只是因为我是满洲人 |
[2:06:04] | There was even an anti-Manchurian league who wanted to assassinate me! | 甚至有个反满同盟要暗杀我! |
[2:06:09] | So, I went to live in Tientsin. | 所以 我想住在天津 |
[2:06:14] | There was a nice provincial town with a big port. | 那是个有大港口的好地方 |
[2:06:19] | In those days, we had a large, international settlement. | 那些日子 我们做了重大国际上的协议 |
[2:06:23] | The Japanese thought it would be safer for me there. | 日本人认为我在那里会安全些 |
[2:06:26] | If you had read the books we gave you more carefully, | 如果你认真地读了我们给你的书 |
[2:06:29] | you might have learned that the anti-Manchurian league was largely financed by the Japanese. | 你就会知道反满联盟主要由日本人资助 |
[2:06:35] | It was designed to frighten you. | 那是设计用来恐吓你的 |
[2:06:37] | I did not know that at the time. | 我当时不知道这些 |
[2:06:40] | – Cigarette? – I do not smoke. | – 抽烟吗? – 我不抽烟 |
[2:06:45] | Were the Japanese paying for you in Tientsin? | 在天津 日本人替你付钱吗? |
[2:06:48] | Oh, no. | 不是 |
[2:06:50] | I had to rent a villa, the Villa Chan, and it was very expensive. | 我只好租一栋别墅 非常昂贵 |
[2:06:55] | So were the bodyguards. | 保镖也是 |
[2:06:59] | I spent a lot of money in Tientsin. | 我在天津花了很多钱 |
[2:07:01] | Did you still believe in a restoration of the Imperial system? | 你那时还想恢复大清帝国吗? |
[2:07:05] | Others did. They were later caught and exiled. | 其它人有想过 他们后来都被抓了 |
[2:07:10] | I cannot remember how much jade and jewelry they made me | 我记不清他们让我花费了多少翡翠珠宝 |
[2:07:13] | spend to buy the friendship of some warlord or some white Russian general. | 来讨好一些军阀和一些俄国将军 |
[2:07:20] | I even financed an English speaking newspaper. | 我甚至为一家英文报纸提供经费 |
[2:07:24] | They closed after three days. It was unreadable. | 他们三天就关门了 报纸没人读 |
[2:07:27] | And what else did you spend your money on? | 你的钱还花在哪儿了? |
[2:07:29] | Oh, I was never tired of buying pianos, watches, radios… | 我是不厌其烦地买钢琴 手表 收音机… |
[2:07:34] | As long as they were foreign! | 只要是外国制的 都买! |
[2:07:36] | Of course. Anything Western was good. | 当然西方的任何东西都好 |
[2:07:40] | Especially Wrigley’s chewing gum, Bayer aspirin, and cars. | 特别是瑞格利口香糖 贝尔阿斯匹林和汽车 |
[2:07:44] | While you were in Tientsin, most of China came under the control of General Chiang Kai Shek, | 当你在天津时 中国大部分土地由蒋介石所统治 |
[2:07:51] | the so-called Nationalists, the Kuomintang. | 号称民族主义的国民党 |
[2:07:55] | What were your relations with them? | 你和他们是什么关系? |
[2:07:57] | None. | 没有关系 |
[2:08:01] | I felt useless in Tientsin. I was twenty-one. | 我觉得留在天津毫无意义 我都21岁了 |
[2:08:07] | I dreamt of going to the West. | 我梦想去西方 |
[2:08:11] | I became a playboy. | 我变成了花花公子 |
[2:08:17] | Am I blue. Am I blue. | 我忧郁 我沮丧 |
[2:08:24] | Ain’t these tears in my eyes telling you. Am I blue? | 我眼中的泪水会告诉你 |
[2:08:33] | You’d be, too. If each plan with your girl done fell through. Was a time, I was her only one. | 若你和女友分手 你也会这样 我曾经是她的唯一 |
[2:08:49] | But now I’m the sad and lonely one. Boo-Boo-Boo, Boo-Boo-Boo. | 但我现在又悲伤又孤独 |
[2:09:02] | Now she’s gone and we’re through. Lord, I’m blue. | 现在她走了 我们结束了 上帝 我好沮丧 |
[2:09:22] | – Very good. – Well done. | – 很好 – 太棒了 |
[2:10:01] | That’s a great ship, if you’re going first-class. | 那船很棒…如果您坐头等舱… |
[2:10:07] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里也不去 |
[2:10:13] | Would you like to dance? | 想跳舞吗? |
[2:10:24] | You’re a brave man. Nobody here would have danced with me. | 你很勇敢 这里没人敢和我跳舞 |
[2:10:27] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[2:10:31] | – Because I’m Chinese. – Well, I’m American. | – 因为我是中国人 – 我是美国人 |
[2:10:46] | You say California. I say French Riviera. | 你说加利福尼亚 我说法国里维埃拉 |
[2:10:49] | San Francisco! | 旧金山! |
[2:10:51] | Monte Carlo! Are we really going this time? | 蒙第卡罗! 这次我们真的走吗? |
[2:11:05] | – Who’s that couple? – Oh, Henry and Elizabeth. | – 那一对是谁? – 是亨利和伊莉萨白 |
[2:11:10] | – The Emperor of China? – The ex-Emperor and his wife. | – 中国的皇帝? – 前皇帝和他的妻子 |
[2:11:16] | – She’s beautiful. – Yes, very. | – 她很漂亮 – 是的 非常漂亮 |
[2:11:20] | And who are you? | 那你又是谁? |
[2:11:22] | I’m His Highness’s other wife. | 我是皇上的另一个妻子 |
[2:11:24] | – His other wife? – Number two wife. | – 他的另一个妻子? – 小老婆 |
[2:11:28] | Well, some people have the luck. | 是吗 有些人真是幸运 |
[2:11:47] | Ladies and gentlemen! | 各位先生女士 |
[2:11:52] | General Chiang Kai Shek has taken Shanghai! | 蒋介石将军已经占领了上海 |
[2:11:56] | The Kuomintang have broken with the Reds and have knocked them for six! | 国民党已与共产党决裂 并击败了他们六次 |
[2:12:01] | The Reds are finished! | 共产党完了! |
[2:12:13] | It would be wiser to return to the Japanese delegation now, Your Majesty. | 现在最好返回日本领事馆 皇上 |
[2:12:17] | – Your car is waiting. – Thank you, Mr. Amakasu. | – 您的车准备好了 – 谢谢你 甘糟先生 |
[2:12:34] | The general strike in Shanghai has collapsed. | 将军攻入了上海 |
[2:12:38] | The international settlement is safe. | 国际间的协议已经达成 |
[2:12:42] | Troops of the Kuomintang are now in full control of the city. | 国民党军队完全控制了这个城市 |
[2:12:46] | And firm steps are being taken to restore order in the native areas. | 已采取确实措施以恢复平民区的秩序 |
[2:13:14] | What do you think of General Chiang Kai Shek? | 你怎么看蒋介石? |
[2:13:17] | What should I think of him? He’s just another warlord. | 为何要对他有何看法?他只不过是另一个军阀 |
[2:13:21] | Well, he has mashed the Communists. | 但是他打败了共产党 |
[2:13:24] | That’s good. Except the Communists were his sworn allies until a few days ago. | 不错 只是共产党几天前还是他的铁杆同盟 |
[2:13:31] | I expect he betrayed them for money. | 我想他是为了钱而背叛他们 |
[2:13:34] | – You want some gum, Elizabeth? – Uh-huh. | – 要口香糖吗? – 嗯哼 |
[2:13:46] | Wen Hsiu, you want some gum? | 文绣 要口香糖吗? |
[2:13:52] | I want a divorce. | 我要离婚 |
[2:14:08] | I do not want to be your mistress any longer. | 我再也不想当你的情妇了 |
[2:14:11] | I thought you were my secondary consort. | 我认为你是我的贵妃 |
[2:14:14] | In the Forbidden City, you were the Emperor and I was a secondary consort. | 在紫禁城 你是皇帝 我是贵妃 |
[2:14:20] | But now you are Henry Pu Yi. | 但现在你是亨利•溥仪 |
[2:14:22] | Wan Jung is your wife, Elizabeth. | 婉容是你的妻子 伊莉萨白 |
[2:14:27] | And who am I? I’m nobody. | 那我算什么?我什么都不是 |
[2:14:44] | I did not know you were so unhappy. | 我不知道你这么不高兴 |
[2:14:52] | You can only have one wife in the West. | 在西方 你只能娶一位妻子 |
[2:15:00] | I want a divorce. | 我要离婚 |
[2:15:02] | No one can divorce me! | 没人能和我离婚 |
[2:15:31] | I want a divorce! | 我要离婚! |
[2:15:45] | Come inside with me? | 和我一起进去吧? |
[2:15:47] | Leave me alone. | 不要管我 |
[2:16:27] | Your Ladyship! | 夫人 |
[2:16:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[2:16:51] | I do not need it! | 我不需要! |
[2:16:57] | I do not need it! | 我不需要! |
[2:17:29] | Wen Hsiu? | 文绣? |
[2:17:41] | Elizabeth! Can I come in? | 伊莉萨白! 我可以进来吗? |
[2:17:44] | Don’t you remember me? | 不记得我了? |
[2:17:46] | I’m dressed like a pilot, but I still can’t fly! Not yet. | 我穿得像个飞行员 但我还不能飞! 还不能 |
[2:17:50] | Eastern Jewel! We had dancing classes together! | 东方之珠(川岛芳子) 我们一起上过舞蹈课 |
[2:17:53] | Yes, just before your marriage. | 是的 在你结婚前 |
[2:17:56] | Silly girl! Why do people want to get married? | 傻女孩! 为什么人们要结婚呢? |
[2:17:59] | Wen Hsiu has gone. She will never come back. | 文绣走了 她再也不会回来了 |
[2:18:04] | Is it so bad? | 那很糟糕吗? |
[2:18:07] | She was my only friend. | 她是我唯一的朋友 |
[2:18:11] | Well, at least now you’ve got your husband all to yourself! | 是的 但至少你可以独享你的丈夫了! |
[2:18:16] | And you’ve got me! | 你有了我! |
[2:18:19] | I’ll be your friend. | 我会做你的朋友 |
[2:18:22] | – You smoke opium? – Be wicked. | – 你吸鸦片? – 天啊 |
[2:18:24] | It’s the best in Shanghai! Why are you going to Europe? | 这是上海最好的东西! 为什么你要去欧洲? |
[2:18:29] | The place to go is Japan! It’s more fun than anywhere! | 应该去日本! 那里比任何地方都有趣! |
[2:18:34] | It’s modern. | 时髦的地方 |
[2:18:37] | How do you know we’re going to Europe? It is a secret. | 你怎么知道我们要去欧洲?这是个秘密 |
[2:18:41] | Oh, I know everything! | 我知道所有的事 |
[2:18:43] | I know Chiang Kai Shek has got false teeth. | 我知道蒋介石有假牙 |
[2:18:47] | I even know his nickname, “cash my check!” | 我甚至知道他的绰号 “给我换现金! “ |
[2:18:54] | I’m a spy. And I don’t care who knows it. | 我是个间谍 而我也不怕别人知道 |
[2:18:59] | A spy? | 间谍? |
[2:19:00] | I work for the Japanese Special Service Bureau, | 我为日本特别行动部工作 |
[2:19:03] | and I’ve come to protect you. | 我是来保护你的 |
[2:19:07] | The Japanese. They are getting closer to him every day. | 日本人 他们越来越接近他 |
[2:19:13] | He is sending his brother to the military academy in Tokyo. | 他正想送他弟弟去东京的军事学院 |
[2:19:17] | They talk to him about Manchuria all the time. | 他们一直和他谈论满洲的事 |
[2:19:22] | And Mr. Amakasu never says hello to me. | 甘糟先生不再和我打招呼 |
[2:19:25] | I do not trust the Japanese. | 我不信任日本人 |
[2:19:54] | Of course, I’d love to be the Emperor’s new secondary consort! | 当然 我很想当皇帝新的第二夫人 |
[2:19:57] | Eastern Jewel. | 东方之珠 |
[2:19:59] | If the post is available. | 如果可以的话 |
[2:20:19] | The post is vacant, my dear cousin. | 那位置空着 亲爱的表妹 |
[2:20:24] | But you do not fit the part! | 但你不适合 |
[2:20:30] | Wen Hsiu left the dog behind. Do you want it? | 文绣把狗留下了 你想要吗? |
[2:20:35] | It is my fault. It is all my fault. | 是我的错 全都是我的错 |
[2:21:11] | I came to see you, Your Majesty, to give you bad news. | 我是来探望您的 皇上 给您带来了坏消息 |
[2:21:18] | Something terrible has happened. | 发生了一些可怕的事情 |
[2:21:26] | The Imperial tombs of our Manchurian ancestors have been attacked and robbed | 我们满洲先皇的陵墓 被盗掘了 |
[2:21:32] | by troops of the Kuomintang. Chinese soldiers. | 是国民党的中国士兵 |
[2:21:37] | A warlord working for Chiang Kai Shek. | 一个蒋介石手下的军阀 |
[2:21:43] | The body of the Empress Dowager was hacked to pieces. | 慈禧太后的遗体被砍成了碎片 |
[2:21:50] | Her pearl necklace has become a wedding present from Chiang Kai Shek to his new wife. | 她的珍珠项链成了蒋介石给他新妻子的一个结婚礼物 |
[2:22:20] | Prisoner 981 reporting. | 981号战犯报告 |
[2:22:23] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[2:22:27] | Close the door! | 关门 |
[2:22:37] | Tell me, 981. Do you consider yourself to be Chinese? | 告诉我 981号 你认不认为自己一个中国人? |
[2:22:41] | – Of course. – What is this? | – 当然是 – 那这是什么? |
[2:22:43] | Japan. | 日本 |
[2:22:44] | And what do you call this part of China? | 你把中国的这个部分叫什么? |
[2:22:46] | – The Northeast. – And what did you call it as a child? | – 东北 – 你小时候把它叫什么? |
[2:22:49] | Manchuria. | 满洲 |
[2:22:51] | Japan invaded Manchuria on September eighteenth, 1931 | 日本在1931年9月18日入侵了满洲 |
[2:22:55] | and began to set up a puppet state called Manchukuo. | 并开始建立一个叫满洲国的傀儡国家 |
[2:22:58] | Shortly afterwards, | 之后不久 |
[2:22:59] | a Japanese delegation paid you a secret visit in Tientsin | 一个日本代表团在天津对你进行了一次秘密拜访 |
[2:23:02] | to request your collaboration, which you say you refused. | 请求你的合作 你说你拒绝了 |
[2:23:05] | Speak up! | 说! |
[2:23:07] | I’ve already told you. I have told you a hundred times. | 我已经告诉了你们 我对你们说了一百遍了 |
[2:23:10] | Tell us again! Tell us two hundred times! | 再说一遍! 跟我们说200遍! |
[2:23:12] | I refused to collaborate. | 我拒绝合作 |
[2:23:14] | You say you refused, but a month later, on November tenth, 1931, | 你说你拒绝了 但一个月后 在1931年11月10日 |
[2:23:19] | there you are arriving in Manchuria, or should I call it Manchukuo? | 你到了满洲 或许我应该称它为满洲国? |
[2:23:24] | Now, according to this so-called confession of yours, you didn’t go of your own free will! | 根据你这份所谓的供词 你并不是自愿走的! |
[2:23:29] | You insist that you were kidnapped by the Japanese! | 你坚持说 你是被日本人绑架去的! |
[2:23:31] | – Yes. – And taken to Manchuria by force! | – 是的 – 是被强迫带到满洲的! |
[2:23:34] | – Yes! – Sit down! | – 是的! – 坐下! |
[2:23:39] | Do you remember a man called Reginald Fleming Johnston? | 你记不记得一个叫雷金纳德•弗莱明•庄士敦的人? |
[2:23:44] | He was your tutor. | 他是你的家庭教师 |
[2:23:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[2:23:48] | And a good friend, I believe. | 我相信也是你的好朋友 |
[2:23:53] | After twenty-eight years in China, Mr. Johnston returned to England. | 在中国待了28年后 庄士敦回到了英格兰 |
[2:23:59] | He became a professor of Oriental studies at London University, | 他成了伦敦大学远东学系的教授 |
[2:24:04] | and he wrote a book. It is called Twilight in the Forbidden City, | 他写了一本书 叫《紫禁城的黄昏》 |
[2:24:12] | and it is dedicated to you. | 是献给你的 |
[2:24:42] | I am going to miss you, Johnston. | 我会想念你的 庄士敦 |
[2:24:44] | I shall miss you, Your Majesty. | 我也会想你的 皇上 |
[2:24:54] | Do you think a man can become Emperor again? | 你认为一个人可以再次成为皇帝吗? |
[2:24:59] | Yes. | 可以 |
[2:25:23] | Thank you, Your Majesty. | 谢谢您 皇上 |
[2:25:35] | How can we say “Good-bye”? | 我们怎能说”再见”? |
[2:25:38] | As we said, “Hello.” | 就像我们说”您好” |
[2:25:53] | Farewell, Mr. Johnston. | 再见 庄士敦先生 |
[2:25:55] | Farewell, Your Majesty. | 再见 皇上 |
[2:26:04] | All aboard! All aboard! | 全部上船! 全部上船! |
[2:26:10] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[2:26:48] | Good-bye, Mr. Johnston! We’ll never forget you, Mr. Johnston. | 再见 庄士敦先生! 我们永远不忘记你 |
[2:26:53] | Good-bye! Mr. Johnston! Good-bye! Good-bye! | 再见! 庄士敦先生 再见! 再见! |
[2:26:58] | All aboard! | 全部上船! |
[2:27:02] | On page four-hundred and forty-nine, Mr. Johnston writes, | 在第449页 庄士敦先生写到 |
[2:27:09] | The endeavor to make out that the Emperor had been kidnapped by the Japanese is wholly untrue. | 声称皇帝是被日本人绑架一事 完全是不真实的 |
[2:27:18] | He left Tientsin and went to Manchuria of his own free will. | 他是自愿离开天津去满洲的 |
[2:27:22] | Johnston was a liar! | 庄士敦在说谎 |
[2:27:25] | What did you say? I didn’t hear you. | 你说什么?我没听清楚 |
[2:27:28] | Mr. Johnston had left before I was taken to Manchuria. | 庄士敦先生在我被带去满洲前 就已离开了 |
[2:27:33] | He could not have known what happened. | 他不可能知道发生了什么事情 |
[2:27:55] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[2:28:05] | Is this your confession, 895? | 这是你的供词吗 895号? |
[2:28:09] | – Yes. – According to this account, | – 是的 – 根据这份供词 |
[2:28:12] | you prepared the man’s things on the morning of November ninth! | 你在11月9日的早晨将这个人的行李打点好 |
[2:28:14] | Isn’t it unusual for a man who’s kidnapped to have his luggage packed | 对一个被绑架的人来说 在他被绑架的前一天 |
[2:28:18] | by his valet the day before he’s kidnapped? | 还让仆人准备好行李 这正常吗? |
[2:28:22] | This is what you’ve written, isn’t it? | 这是你写的 是不是? |
[2:28:24] | Who told you to pack this man’s luggage? | 是谁让你去准备这个人的行李的? |
[2:28:30] | These two stories don’t fit, do they? | 这两个故事不相符 不是吗? |
[2:28:35] | It was a long time ago. Perhaps I made a mistake. | 时间太久了 大概我弄错了 |
[2:28:40] | You are lying! | 你在说谎! |
[2:28:42] | You are both lying! | 你们都在说谎! |
[2:28:44] | Control yourself! | 冷静点! |
[2:28:49] | My family was buried alive in Manchukuo. | 我们家在满洲国一无所有 |
[2:28:54] | My mother digged her own grave because of people like them. | 我母亲自杀 就是因为他们这帮人 |
[2:29:00] | Smash the enemies. Smash them forever. | 消灭敌人 永远地消灭他们 |
[2:29:04] | Enough. | 够了 |
[2:29:25] | These might help you to remember the truth. | 这些可以帮助你回忆真相 |
[2:29:56] | What made you write that? | 是什么使你那样写? |
[2:29:59] | It is the truth. | 那是真的 |
[2:30:17] | Chen Pao Shen wishes you a safe journey. | 陈宝琛祝您一路顺风 |
[2:30:20] | You mean he refuses to say goodbye to me. | 你是说他不和我道别 |
[2:30:24] | He will see me when he comes to my coronation. | 他参加我的加冕礼时见到我 |
[2:30:29] | Request a truce. In case you change your mind. | 请求您的选择 请求您改变主意 |
[2:30:36] | I am the hereditary ruler of the Manchurian people. | 我是满洲人民的世袭统治者 |
[2:30:43] | There can be no Manchukuo without me. | 没有我 就没有满洲国 |
[2:30:48] | Do you not see? The Japanese are using you. | 你没看出来吗?日本人在利用你 |
[2:30:52] | I must try to use them. | 我必须试着利用他们 |
[2:30:55] | The Japanese invasion of Manchuria will be condemned by the League of Nations | 日本对满洲的侵略 将被国际联盟 |
[2:30:59] | and by every civilized country on earth! | 和地球上所有的文明国家所谴责 |
[2:31:02] | The Chinese Republic has broken every promise it ever made to me! | 中国的共和国违背了它对我许下的每一个诺言 |
[2:31:05] | Chinese troops desecrated the tombs of my ancestors! | 中国军队侮辱了我先祖的陵墓 |
[2:31:09] | And Chinese troops did not defend Manchuria from the Japanese! | 并且中国军队没有在日本进攻时保卫满洲 |
[2:31:12] | But Manchuria is still China! | 但满洲仍是中国 |
[2:31:15] | China has turned its back on me. | 中国已经抛弃了我 |
[2:31:17] | Please, do not go. | 请不要走 |
[2:31:19] | Manchuria is the richest frontier in Asia! | 满洲是最富饶的亚洲边疆 |
[2:31:22] | Coal, oil, railways! | 煤、油、铁路 |
[2:31:25] | Millions of Chinese immigrants are going there every year! | 每年都有上百万的中国移民到那里 |
[2:31:28] | I’m going to build my country. | 我将建立我的国家 |
[2:31:40] | Chen Pao Shen: If you go, you betray your country. | 如果你去的话 你就是背叛你的国家 |
[2:31:46] | Which country? | 哪个国家? |
[2:31:51] | Johnston was wrong, but he wasn’t a liar. | 庄士敦错了 但他不是个说谎者 |
[2:31:54] | There was no kidnapping! | 并没有绑架这回事! |
[2:31:57] | You went to Manchuria by your own choice, because you wanted to be Emperor again! | 去满洲是你自己的选择 是因为你想再次成为皇帝! |
[2:32:03] | You will rewrite your confessions from the beginning! | 你要重写你的供词! 从头写! |
[2:32:08] | Guard! | 卫兵 |
[2:32:10] | Take these people away! | 把他带走 |
[2:32:15] | Out! | 出去! |
[2:34:37] | To heaven. | 对天 |
[2:34:46] | To earth. | 对地 |
[2:34:51] | Chen Pao Shen is a fool. How could he miss the birth of a new country? | 陈宝琛真蠢 他怎能错过一个新国家的诞生呢 |
[2:35:00] | It looks like the inauguration of a factory. | 这看起来像个农具工厂 |
[2:35:04] | To the moon. | 对月 |
[2:35:10] | To the sun. | 对日 |
[2:35:37] | You’re an empress again. | 你又是皇后了 |
[2:35:40] | What I’m going to be is a pilot! | 我想做的是飞行员! |
[2:35:43] | I’m going to train at a secret base near Yokohama to learn precision bombing. | 我将在横滨附近的一个秘密基地训练学习精确轰炸 |
[2:35:48] | I want to bomb Shanghai. | 我想轰炸上海 |
[2:35:52] | Bomb Shanghai? | 炸上海? |
[2:35:54] | I hate China! | 我恨中国! |
[2:36:02] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[2:38:02] | The Japanese Army High Command! | 日本军最高统帅部 |
[2:38:04] | Very impressive! | 令人印象深刻 |
[2:38:07] | The Japanese Army! | 日本军队 |
[2:38:20] | Quickly! | 快! |
[2:38:40] | On behalf of the Emperor of Japan, the commander of the Kantong Army | 代表日本天皇 关东军司令官 |
[2:38:44] | extends his warmest congratulations on the occasion of His Majesty’s coronation. | 在皇帝的加冕仪式上 致上他最热烈的祝贺 |
[2:39:41] | Manchukuo will grow into a bright vision. | 满洲国将出现新气象 |
[2:39:44] | Japan will always be on the side of the Emperor. | 日本将一直站在皇帝这一边 |
[2:40:52] | Uh, may I introduce you? My wife, the Princess Hiro Saga. | 我给你介绍一下 我妻子 嵯峨浩公主 |
[2:40:57] | Prime Minister Hsiao Hsiu. | 郑孝胥总理 |
[2:41:05] | Honorable Chang Chinghui, Minister of Defense. | 尊敬的张景惠 国防部长 |
[2:41:10] | The monseigneur, Monseigneur Colonna. | 科隆纳阁下 |
[2:41:28] | The Empress and I accept with great pleasure. | 我和皇后非常高兴地接受 |
[2:41:38] | Excuse me, General. | 抱歉 将军 |
[2:42:03] | Ahh! And now Mr. Amakasu. He’s the new chief of the Manchuria Motion Picture Studio. | 甘糟先生 他是满洲电影的新主席 |
[2:42:21] | Why do you have to spoil this day? Why? | 为什么你不好好享受呢?为什么? |
[2:42:27] | Mr. Amakasu is the most powerful man in Manchukuo. | 甘糟先生是满洲国最有权势的人 |
[2:42:32] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[2:42:35] | You did not believe I could be Emperor again, but I am. | 你不相信我能再当皇帝 但我当了 |
[2:42:40] | You are blind. | 你被蒙在鼓里 |
[2:42:52] | Do you know what it means to be an empress? | 你知道当皇后意味着什么吗? |
[2:42:54] | You are an empress! | 而你是皇后! |
[2:43:00] | Why do you not make love to me anymore? | 为什么你不再和我做爱? |
[2:43:02] | Because you have become an opium addict. | 因为你已经成了鸦片鬼 |
[2:43:05] | Opium killed my mother. Opium destroyed China. | 鸦片杀了我母亲 鸦片毁了中国 |
[2:43:09] | You can buy opium anywhere in Manchukuo! | 你可以在满洲国任何地方买到鸦片! |
[2:43:12] | – Shut up! – In any shop. | – 住口! – 在任一个商店 |
[2:43:14] | Shut up! | 住口! |
[2:43:19] | Your brother is going to have a child. | 你弟弟要生小孩了 |
[2:43:24] | We must have a child. We must have an heir. | 我们必须有个孩子 我们必须有个继承人 |
[2:43:31] | Emperor Hirohito has officially invited us to Japan. | 裕仁天皇已经正式邀请我们访问日本 |
[2:43:36] | I’m going alone. You are staying here. | 我自己去 你待在这里 |
[2:43:43] | I would never go to Japan. | 我永远都不去日本 |
[2:43:45] | Then go to your room! | 那回你的房间去! |
[2:43:54] | Ten thousand years to His Majesty, the Emperor! | 皇上万岁! |
[2:43:59] | Ten thousand years! | 万岁! |
[2:44:03] | Ten thousand years to His Majesty! | 皇上万岁! |
[2:44:07] | To His Majesty, ten thousand years! | 皇上万岁! |
[2:45:20] | I told you, I hate you. | 告诉你 我恨你 |
[2:45:25] | Only because I give you what you need. | 只是因为我满足你的一切吗? |
[2:46:03] | Now we’re engaged. | 我们现在是一对了 |
[2:46:36] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | – 早安 – 早安 |
[2:46:50] | Good morning, sir. | 早安 先生 |
[2:47:42] | You forgot my toothpowder. | 你忘了我的牙粉 |
[2:47:44] | Oh… yes, sir. | 噢…是的…先生 |
[2:48:06] | Move him! | 把他换房! |
[2:48:13] | 981! Collect your things! | 981号 收拾你的东西! |
[2:48:19] | I said, collect your things! | 我说 收拾你的东西! |
[2:48:44] | Keep to the story. That is an order. | 招了它 这是命令 |
[2:49:03] | Upstairs! | 上楼! |
[2:49:09] | Stop! | 站住 |
[2:49:19] | Your laces are undone. Do them up! | 你的鞋带松了 系好! |
[2:49:31] | Thursday, you serve lunch. | 星期四 你准备午餐 |
[2:49:33] | Friday, you clean the toilet. | 星期五 打扫厕所 |
[2:49:34] | Saturday, you sweep the floor. | 星期天 打扫走廊 |
[2:50:05] | I have never been separated from my family. | 我从未和家人分开过 |
[2:50:07] | You’d better get used to it! | 那你最好赶快习惯! |
[2:50:25] | It’s not so bad. People get used to anything. | 这不是件坏事 人们能习惯任何事 |
[2:50:30] | You do not remember me, do you? | 你不记得我了 是不是? |
[2:50:40] | I was the Minister of Trade, in Manchukuo. | 我是满洲国的贸易部长 |
[2:50:48] | You were all in Manchukuo. | 你们都在满洲国 |
[2:50:50] | Now I’m the cell leader. | 现在 我是狱头 |
[2:50:51] | It is important to follow the rules here. | 在这里守规矩很重要 |
[2:50:54] | No talking during study sessions! | 学习时不要讲话! |
[2:52:00] | Where is your gun, Captain? Where are their swords? | 你的枪呢 队长?他们的剑呢? |
[2:52:04] | Our weapons have been removed, Your Majesty, on orders of Colonel Yoshioka. | 根据吉冈上校的命令 我们的武器被没收了 皇上 |
[2:52:10] | Colonel Yoshioka? | 吉冈上校? |
[2:52:14] | Colonel Yoshioka! | 吉冈上校! |
[2:52:16] | What has happened here? Why has my guard been disarmed? | 这里发生了什么事?为什么我的卫兵被解除了武装? |
[2:52:19] | Yes, it is very unfortunate, Your Majesty. | 非常不幸 皇上 |
[2:52:22] | There have been many changes while you were in Tokyo. | 自从你去了东京 这里发生了许多变化 |
[2:52:25] | Your Majesty, may I present Masaomi Kobayakawa, the new Japanese Ambassador to Manchukuo. | 皇上 我向您介绍小早川雅臣 日本驻满洲国新任大使 |
[2:52:59] | Why is Prime Minister Hsiao Hsiu not here to receive me? | 为什么郑孝胥总理不来接我? |
[2:53:02] | The Prime Minister has resigned, Your Majesty. | 总理辞职了 皇上 |
[2:53:05] | His son has been assassinated. | 他的儿子被暗杀了 |
[2:53:08] | – Assassinated? – By communist bandits, Your Majesty. | – 暗杀了? – 共产党下的手 皇上 |
[2:53:19] | I must see him at once. | 我必须马上见他 |
[2:53:21] | He refuses to see anyone, Your Majesty. He has gone to a monastery, far away. | 他拒绝见任何人 皇上 他去很远的地方当了和尚 |
[2:53:36] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[2:53:39] | Chang Chinghui, Your Majesty, Minister of Defense. | 张景惠 皇上 国防部长 |
[2:53:45] | Yes. | 是 |
[2:53:49] | Of course. | 当然 |
[2:53:53] | The council meeting will be at four o’clock, Your Majesty, before the state dinner. | 议会4点开 皇上 在国宴之前 |
[2:54:09] | The Emperor has been asked to sign the following. | 皇上必须签署这些文件 |
[2:54:14] | After careful consideration, | 仔细考虑之后 |
[2:54:16] | we have decided to nominate the Honorable Chang Chinghui as the new Prime Minister of Manchukuo. | 我们决定提名张景惠为满洲国的新任总理 |
[2:54:31] | No. | 不 |
[2:54:34] | Today, on our return from Japan, we wish to speak of something more important. | 今天 在我们从日本回来后 我们想讲一些更重要的事情 |
[2:54:40] | The future of our friendship with Japan. | 我们和日本友好关系的未来 |
[2:54:45] | This is based on mutual respect, | 这基于相互尊重之上 |
[2:54:48] | and respect means equality and independence. | 尊重意味着平等和独立 |
[2:54:52] | When the two Emperors stood together and saluted the two national flags, | 当两个皇帝站在一起 向两国国旗致敬时 |
[2:54:57] | they recognized that Manchukuo had come of age. | 他们认识到满洲国的重要性 |
[2:55:01] | Manchukuo is not a colony. Manchukuo is Manchuria. | 满洲国不是殖民地 满洲国就是满洲 |
[2:55:09] | The relationship between our two countries is like the relationship between these two Emperors. | 两国之间的关系 就像两个皇帝之间的关系 |
[2:55:14] | It is rooted in paternal trust, | 它基于仁慈的信任 |
[2:55:17] | in… in the desire to preserve our ancient traditions, | 来实现保持我们古老传统的愿望 |
[2:55:22] | and in a mutual respect for our national identities. | 并且在相互尊重下 保持我们的民族统一 |
[2:55:28] | Already, we have welcomed the ambassadors | 我们已经邀请了一些大使 |
[2:55:31] | of El Salvador, Costa Rica, the Vatican… | 萨尔瓦多、哥斯达黎加、梵蒂冈… |
[2:55:37] | Soon I’m… I’m sure the other countries will follow. | 我相信其它国家不久也会来的 |
[2:56:02] | Chang Chinghui was an idiot. | 郑孝胥是个白痴 |
[2:56:05] | He thought the open board were there to decrease production. | 他认为大锅饭会阻碍生产 |
[2:56:11] | But that was just propaganda. | 但那只是宣传 |
[2:56:15] | What the Japanese really wanted was cash, more production! | 日本人真正想要的是更多的资金和更多的东西! |
[2:56:20] | Of course, they’ve gotten rid of him. | 当然 他们已经摆脱了他 |
[2:56:25] | Well, I had been in the drug business all my life… opium, heroin. | 我一生都在做毒品生意 鸦片、海洛因 |
[2:56:34] | I could deal with the green gang in Shanghai, even with Chiang Kai Shek. | 我可以摆平上海的青帮 甚至蒋介石 |
[2:56:42] | That is why the Japanese wanted me to be Prime Minister. | 这就是日本人要我当总理的原因 |
[2:57:14] | You were right. I was blind. | 你是对的 是我胡涂 |
[2:57:39] | I’m going to have a child. The father is Manchurian. | 我怀孕了 父亲是满洲人 |
[2:57:52] | Colonel Yoshioka, Mr. Amakasu! | 吉冈上校 甘糟先生 |
[2:57:54] | I did it for you! | 我是为你做的! |
[2:58:19] | His Majesty forgot to sign the appointment of the new Prime Minister, Mr. Chang Chinghui! | 皇上忘了签署张景惠先生的新总理任命! |
[2:58:27] | I did not forget. | 我没忘 |
[2:58:35] | When an Englishman robs someone, Your Majesty, he becomes a gentleman. | 当一个英国人抢劫某人时 皇上 他就成了一个绅士 |
[2:58:39] | If he robs a lot, he becomes a knight. | 如果他抢劫更多人 他就成了骑士 |
[2:58:44] | Do you imagine the British run their Empire as a charity? | 你以为英国人把他们的帝国当成一个慈善团体? |
[2:58:48] | If India has to pay for the cost of its own occupation, | 如果印度不得不为它的被占领付钱 |
[2:58:52] | so must Manchukuo. | 那满洲国也必须付 |
[2:59:10] | We hope Manchukuo will have an heir. The Empress is expecting a child. | 我们希望满洲国有个继承人 皇后正怀有身孕 |
[2:59:19] | Yes, Your Majesty, we are aware of the situation. | 是的 皇上 我们明白这情况 |
[2:59:29] | This is the name of the father. | 这是父亲的名字 |
[2:59:45] | His name is Chang! He is your driver! | 他叫陈! 他是你的司机! |
[3:00:08] | All the necessary facts have been recorded. The man will be punished. | 必要的证据都记录下来了 他要受到惩罚 |
[3:00:13] | The Emperor cannot allow his honor to be stained. | 皇帝不允许他的尊严被玷污 |
[3:00:34] | The Japanese are the only divine race on earth. | 日本人是地球上唯一神圣的民族 |
[3:00:38] | We will take China, Hong Kong, Indochina, | 我们将占领中国 香港 印度尼西亚 |
[3:00:43] | Siam, Malaya, Singapore, and India! | 暹罗、马来西亚、新加坡和印度 |
[3:00:49] | Asia belongs to us! | 亚洲是属于我们的! |
[3:01:47] | How long have you been here? | 你在这里多久了? |
[3:01:49] | Three years. | 三年 |
[3:01:53] | You were issued with the same clothes as everyone else. | 我们分发给你和别人一样的衣服 |
[3:01:58] | Why can’t you learn to look after yourself? | 为什么你还学不会自理? |
[3:02:05] | There have been complaints from your cellmates. | 你同房的人对你有所抱怨 |
[3:02:08] | You must learn how to urinate at night without waking them all up! | 你必须学会夜里小便时 不把别人吵醒! |
[3:02:14] | The way to do it is to urinate against the side of the bucket, not into the middle! | 方法是洒尿时顺着桶边 而不是尿到中间! |
[3:02:22] | Yes, comrade. | 是 同志 |
[3:02:38] | You still think I’m your servant, don’t you? | 你还以为我是你的仆人 是不是? |
[3:03:17] | This is the last time, the last time. | 这是最后一次 最后一次 |
[3:03:41] | This is the last time. | 这是最后一次 |
[3:03:51] | Why do you think Big Li has been in prison all this time? | 你认为为何小李子一直被关在监狱? |
[3:03:58] | Or haven’t you thought about it? | 你没想过吗? |
[3:04:02] | Because he was my servant. | 因为他是我的仆人 |
[3:04:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[3:04:06] | Loyalty is a great quality, isn’t it? | 忠诚是了不起的特质 不是吗? |
[3:04:09] | So do you think it is unjust that your loyal servant is punished for serving you? | 你忠诚的奴仆为了照顾你而受罚 你认为这公平吗? |
[3:04:15] | I think it is not a question of justice. | 我想这不是公平不公平的问题 |
[3:04:19] | It is a question of justice! | 是公平不公平的问题! |
[3:04:21] | Even the servant has a choice. | 甚至你的仆人也可选择 |
[3:04:24] | Maybe he had nothing to do with the political decisions of Manchukuo | 或许他与满洲国的政治或发生在我周围的罪行 |
[3:04:28] | or the crimes that happened around me. | 毫无关系 |
[3:04:30] | He was the only innocent person there. | 他是那里唯一清白的人 |
[3:04:34] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[3:04:43] | Carmen Li is now a free citizen of the People’s Republic of China. | 李同志现在是中华人民共和国的自由公民 |
[3:04:48] | He is being released today. | 他是今天被释放的 |
[3:04:53] | You have a train to catch. | 你还能赶一班火车 |
[3:05:00] | This is my wife. We had three children. | 这是我妻子 我们有三个孩子 |
[3:05:08] | You know nothing about me. | 你对我一无所知 |
[3:05:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[3:05:29] | For a long time, I thought you kept him in prison, | 很久以来 我以为你在软禁我 |
[3:05:31] | because you wanted someone to look after me. | 因为你派人监视我 |
[3:05:34] | If you went out on the streets of China today, and people knew who you were, | 现在如果你上街去 还是会有人认出你来 |
[3:05:39] | somebody would probably try to kill you! | 或许有人会想杀了你! |
[3:05:43] | You talk of your past as if you were the only one who suffered. | 说起来你好像是唯一受委屈的人 |
[3:05:48] | Stop hiding behind your private story. | 别再拿你的私事搪塞了 |
[3:05:51] | Write it again! All of it. | 全部重写! |
[3:06:08] | We are all pretending. You are just pretending you have changed. | 我们都在假装 你们都在假装被改造了 |
[3:06:13] | You cannot speak like that in here. | 在这里你不能那样说 |
[3:06:16] | That is counter-revolutionary talk. | 那样说法是反革命 |
[3:06:19] | I know who you all are. | 我知道你们是谁 |
[3:06:23] | You were a captain of the Imperial Guard, | 你是御卫兵队长 |
[3:06:26] | and you become a spy in the palace. | 你成了宫中的间谍 |
[3:06:28] | You, the Minister of Trade, | 你 贸易部长 |
[3:06:32] | were responsible for the starvation in Manchukuo. | 你对满洲闹饥荒负有责任 |
[3:06:36] | He… Prime Minister of Narcotics. | 而他…毒品总理 |
[3:06:42] | Shut up! The party teaches us to be new men! | 住口! 党会把我们教育成新人的! |
[3:06:44] | We’re working for a new China! | 我们在为新中国工作! |
[3:06:46] | You worked in Amakasu’s private office. | 你在甘糟的私人办公室工作 |
[3:06:48] | You are still the same people! People do not change. | 你们还是原来的老样子! 人是不会改变的 |
[3:06:52] | Guard! Guard! | 卫兵! 卫兵! |
[3:07:00] | Guard! | 卫兵! |
[3:07:02] | I let it happen. | 是我造成的 |
[3:07:04] | Guard! Guard! | 卫兵! 卫兵! |
[3:07:07] | I let it happen. | 我造成的 |
[3:07:44] | The second edict, Your Majesty. | 第二个法令 皇上 |
[3:07:46] | Japanese will be the official language in Manchukuo schools. | 日语将被作为满洲国学校的官方语言 |
[3:08:04] | Your Majesty! | 皇上! |
[3:08:10] | The baby was born dead, Your Majesty. | 小孩生下来就死了 皇上 |
[3:08:12] | How is the Empress? | 皇后怎样? |
[3:08:14] | It would be better if she goes to a clinic, somewhere warm. | 如果她去诊所或暖和点的地方就好了 |
[3:08:23] | She’s already left, Your Majesty. | 她已经离开了 皇上 |
[3:09:20] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[3:10:40] | With Manchukuo now firmly in their grasp, | 日本将满洲国牢牢地控制住后 |
[3:10:43] | the Japanese soon controlled most of North China. | 不久就控制了中国北部的大部分地区 |
[3:10:47] | By 1937, they were ready to strike South, at the heart of the country. | 1937年 他们做好了南攻的准备 对准了这国家的心脏 |
[3:10:53] | The attack on Shanghai was one of the first civilian bombing raids in history. | 进攻上海是历史上第一次对平民的轰炸 |
[3:10:58] | It left thousands homeless, thousands dead. | 它使千万人无家可归 千万人死去 |
[3:11:08] | Three months later, Japanese armies were besieging the provisional capital at Nanking. | 三个月以后 日本军队包围了南京的临时政府 |
[3:11:14] | And when the city fell, the atrocities began. | 城市沦陷后 暴行开始了 |
[3:11:19] | Trying to terrorize the rest of China into surrender, | 为了迫使中国其余地区投降 |
[3:11:22] | the Japanese High Command ordered a massacre. | 日本高层展开了一场大屠杀 |
[3:11:26] | More than two hundred thousand civilians were systematically executed. | 二十多万平民被杀害 |
[3:11:32] | The world watched in horror, | 整个世界在震惊中看着日本的暴行 |
[3:11:34] | but no help was given. | 但却没人伸出援手 |
[3:11:37] | On December the seventh, 1941, Japan attacked the American fleet at Pearl Harbor. | 1941年12月7日 日本袭击了驻珍珠港的美国舰队 |
[3:11:44] | There was no warning. | 没有任何事先警告 |
[3:11:47] | Manchukuo, the Japanese bastion in North China, | 满洲国 日本在中国东北的基地 |
[3:11:51] | was still ruled by the puppet Emperor, Pu Yi. | 仍被傀儡皇帝溥仪所统治 |
[3:11:56] | But behind the facade of triumph was a country enslaved. | 但是在成功的背后 却是一个被奴役的国家 |
[3:12:02] | A country where Japanese experimenting biological warfare were carried out on live human beings. | 在这个国家 日本进行了细菌战的活体实验 |
[3:12:11] | A country where opium production became the easiest way to finance the war. | 鸦片的种植成了资助战争最廉价的方式 |
[3:12:18] | Millions of people were deliberately turned into drug addicts. | 数百万人被故意地诱导成吸毒者 |
[3:12:48] | Nine days after the bomb at Hiroshima, on August the fifteenth, 1945, | 广岛原子弹爆炸后的第9天 即1945年8月15日 |
[3:12:55] | Emperor Hirohito announced the surrender of Japan. | 裕仁天皇宣布日本投降 |
[3:13:00] | It was the first time his voice had ever been heard on radio. | 他的声音第一次出现在收音机中 |
[3:13:55] | You must get to Tokyo, Your Majesty. | 你必须去东京 皇上 |
[3:13:57] | You must surrender to the Americans, not the Russians. | 你必须向美国投降 而不是向俄国人 |
[3:13:59] | The communists will kill everyone! | 共产党会杀了所有的人! |
[3:14:11] | Your excellence have reached Habi. | 俄国人已经到了哈尔滨了 |
[3:14:14] | We must leave at once. | 我们必须马上离开 |
[3:14:18] | There is no room in the plane. | 飞机上没空位了 |
[3:14:20] | No trucks! | 也没有卡车了! |
[3:15:17] | The Empress has returned. | 皇后回来了 |
[3:15:28] | Your Majesty, please. | 皇上 请 |
[3:15:30] | The Empress must not know you have seen her like that. | 不能让皇后知道您看见她那样子 |
[3:15:40] | Your Majesty! | 皇上 |
[3:16:35] | Hurry! There is no room on the plane, Your Majesty! | 快! 飞机上没地方了 皇上! |
[3:16:38] | The women are looking beat. We must hurry! | 女人没有危险! 我们要快! |
[3:17:46] | Your Majesty! Your Majesty is leaving now! | 皇上! 皇上现在就要走! |
[3:17:50] | Now! | 现在! |
[3:18:29] | The Russians! | 俄国人 |
[3:19:45] | Perhaps you think we are here to teach men to lie in a new way. | 你以为我们在这里是为了教人们说谎的新办法 |
[3:19:51] | Why did you sign every accusation made against you? | 为什么所有对你的指控 你都承认? |
[3:19:55] | I didn’t stop you from killing yourself to see you like this. | 我不想看到你像要自杀的样子… |
[3:19:58] | Someone who signs anything to please his enemies, to please me! | 一个为取媚于敌人什么都签署的人 又取媚于我! |
[3:20:04] | You knew about a lot of things in Manchukuo, even the secret agreements. | 你知道满洲国的很多事情 甚至是秘密协议 |
[3:20:10] | But you couldn’t possibly have known about the Japanese biological warfare experiments in Harbin! | 但是你却不可能知道日本人在哈尔滨进行的细菌战实验! |
[3:20:16] | Could you? So why did you sign these papers? | 你能吗?那为什么你承认这些呢? |
[3:20:27] | I was responsible for everything. | 我对所有的事负责 |
[3:20:29] | You are responsible for what you do! | 你对你所做的事负责! |
[3:20:33] | All your life you thought you were better than everyone else. | 在你一生中 你以为你比任何人优越 |
[3:20:37] | Now you think you’re the worst of all! | 现在你认为你比任何人倒霉! |
[3:20:44] | Why can you not leave me alone? | 为什么不让我独处一会儿? |
[3:20:49] | You saved my life to make me a puppet in your own play. | 你救我是为了让我在你的游戏中当个木偶 |
[3:20:55] | You saved me because I am useful to you. | 你救我是因为我对你有用 |
[3:20:57] | Is that so terrible, to be useful? | 那么可怕 就为了有用? |
[3:21:34] | Aisin-Gioro Pu Yi! | 爱新觉罗•溥仪 |
[3:21:42] | By order of the Supreme People’s Court, | 最高人民法院令 |
[3:21:46] | the war criminal, Aisin-Gioro Pu Yi, male, fifty-three years old, | 战犯爱新觉罗•溥仪 男 53岁 |
[3:21:54] | of the Manchu nationality, and from Peking, | 满洲人 来自北京 |
[3:21:59] | has now served ten years detention! | 现已拘押了10年! |
[3:22:03] | As a result of remolding through labor and ideological education during his captivity, | 在其关押期间 经过劳动思想改造和意识形态方面的教育 |
[3:22:11] | he has shown that he has genuinely reformed! | 用行动证明了他已改过自新! |
[3:22:15] | In accordance with clause one of the Special Pardon Order, he is therefore to be released! | 根据特赦令中的条款 他被授与特赦! |
[3:22:35] | You see, I will end up living in prison longer than you. | 你看 结果我在监狱待的时间会比你久 |
[3:26:02] | The Red Guards! | 红卫兵 |
[3:26:11] | They are so young. | 他们那么年轻 |
[3:26:14] | It is dangerous. | 那很危险 |
[3:26:23] | Look, over there, Pu Chieh, look! | 看 在那边 傅杰 你看! |
[3:26:30] | It is the governor of our prison! | 是我们的监狱长! |
[3:26:34] | – It cannot be! – It is! I’m sure it is! | – 不会的! – 是的! 我肯定是的! |
[3:26:40] | Be careful! Come back! | 小心! 回来! |
[3:27:29] | Comrade, this must be a mistake! I know this man! He is a good man. | 同志 这肯定是个误会! 我认识这个人! 他是个好人 |
[3:27:35] | – Who are you? – I am a gardener. | – 你是谁? – 我是个园丁 |
[3:27:38] | Join us, comrade, or buzz off! | 加入我们 同志 不然就滚开! |
[3:27:51] | – But what has he done? – He has been accused. | – 但他做了什么? – 他被指控 |
[3:27:53] | – Accused of what? – Imperialismania! Reactionary elements! Traitor to country! | – 指控什么? – 帝国主义者! 反革命分子! 叛国者! |
[3:27:59] | – Confess your crimes! – I have nothing to confess. | – 坦承你的罪行! – 我没什么要坦承的 |
[3:28:01] | Kowtow to Chairman Mao! | 向毛主席磕头! |
[3:28:08] | – Confess your crimes! – I have nothing to confess. | – 坦承你的罪行! – 我没什么要坦承的 |
[3:28:11] | Kowtow! | 磕头! |
[3:28:17] | – Confess your crimes! – Wait! | – 坦承你的罪行! – 等等! |
[3:28:19] | He’s a teacher! He is a good teacher! | 他是个老师! 他是个好老师! |
[3:28:22] | – You! Get out of here! – You can’t do this to him! | – 你! 滚开! – 你们不能这样对他! |
[3:28:24] | Move! You want to be him? | 滚! 你想和他一样? |
[3:28:26] | You are wrong! He is a good teacher! | 你们错了! 他是个好老师! |
[3:28:43] | Decision of reactionary element! Decision of reactionary element! | 革命无罪! 造反有理! |
[3:32:12] | Stop! You are not allowed in there! | 站住! 你不许到那里! |
[3:32:22] | – Who are you? – I live here! I’m the son of the guardian! | – 你是谁? – 我住这里! 我是管理员的儿子 |
[3:32:26] | Ah, well, I used to live here, too. | 是吗?我原来也住这里 |
[3:32:29] | That is where I sat. | 我原来就坐那里 |
[3:32:31] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[3:32:33] | I was the Emperor of China. | 我原是中国的皇帝 |
[3:32:35] | Prove it! | 证明给我看! |
[3:34:25] | This is the Hall of Supreme Harmony where the Emperors were crowned. | 这里是皇帝加冕时的太和殿 |
[3:34:29] | The last Emperor to be crowned here was Aisin-Gioro Pu Yi. | 在这里加冕的最后一位皇帝是爱新觉罗•溥仪 |
[3:34:32] | He was three years old. He died in 1967. | 他那时3岁 卒于1967年 |