英文名称:The Last Black Man in San Francisco
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:49] | 旧金山的最后一个黑人 | |
[01:10] | Jasmine? | 贾丝敏 |
[01:13] | Jasmine! We gonna be late, come on. | 贾丝敏 我们要迟到了 快过来 |
[01:17] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[01:18] | Why do they have on these suits and we don’t? | 为什么他们有防护服穿 而我们没有 |
[01:23] | Something’s going on right in our face. | 有些事正在我们面前发生 |
[01:25] | You’re so stuck on those iPhones, | 你们却天天盯着iPhone |
[01:27] | Jphone 12s or whatever, | Jphone 12s什么的 |
[01:30] | blow up in your hand. | 那玩意儿能在你手里爆炸 |
[01:33] | You can’t Google what’s going on right now. | 你用谷歌可查不到正在发生的事情 |
[01:36] | Are y’all paying attention? | 你们在听吗 |
[01:39] | Why do they have on these suits and we don’t? | 为什么他们有防护服穿 而我们没有 |
[01:44] | Why? | 为什么啊 |
[01:46] | They here to clean this water? | 他们是来净化这片水域的吗 |
[01:50] | When this water been dirtier than the Devil’s mouth for 50 years. | 这片水域已经又脏又臭五十年了 |
[01:54] | And now they want to clean it? | 现在他们想起来清理了 |
[01:56] | They got plans for us, man. | 他们没安好心 各位 |
[01:59] | Looking like George Jetson rejects. | 就跟乔治·杰森被解雇一样 |
[01:59] | 1962年美国动画《杰森一家》中的人物 该动画讲述了住在未来的一家人的生活 故事中他的老板总是会以愤怒的方式解雇乔治 直到同一集结束时才再次聘用他 | |
[02:01] | ‘Cause they weak! | 因为他们不行 |
[02:03] | Weak hearts! | 心脏不行 |
[02:05] | Weak lungs! | 肺也不行 |
[02:07] | Can’t even breathe up here without a mask. | 不戴个面具都不能在这里呼吸 |
[02:14] | But we was put through hell to be purified. | 但我们为了得到净化 经历炼狱之苦 |
[02:19] | You know what I’m sayin’, brothers and sisters? | 你们懂我在说什么吗 兄弟姐妹们 |
[02:21] | Man, it’s crazy what jail will do to a nigga. | 老天 看看监狱把黑人折磨成什么样了 |
[02:24] | They don’t care about their water, man, | 他们根本就不在乎这片水域 |
[02:26] | there’s something going on, | 这事有隐情 |
[02:27] | we gonna get to the bottom of it. | 我们必须追根究底 |
[02:29] | And they lucky I’m a man of God right now. | 算他们走运 我如今是上帝的子民 |
[02:32] | You think he rehearses this every morning? | 你觉得他每天早上都会排练这段话吗 |
[02:34] | Or they would catch these hands. | 否则我会给他们好看 |
[02:36] | Seems a bit more impromptu. | 感觉即兴的成分更多 |
[02:39] | 2019 out here! | 2019年了 |
[02:40] | We been yellin’ about this water | 我们为这里的污水问题奔走的时候 |
[02:42] | since before they were born. | 他们还没出生呢 |
[02:45] | Before they were born! | 那时候他们还没出生呢 |
[02:49] | Where’s this bus, man? We’re not gonna make it. | 公交车怎么还不来 我们来不及了 |
[02:52] | Y’all leave us the hell alone. | 你们离我们远点 |
[02:54] | Unless y’all really here to help us. | 除非你们真的是来帮我们的 |
[02:56] | We’ll get there. | 我们会到的 |
[02:58] | They got plans for us, man. | 他们另有目的 各位 |
[03:00] | We’re not gonna make it, bro. | 我们来不及了 兄弟 |
[03:01] | Not for you and me. | 但是对你我没有好处 |
[03:02] | So I urge you! | 所以我劝诸位啊 |
[03:04] | Fight for your land! | 为你们的土地抗争 |
[03:06] | Fight for your home! | 为你们的家园抗争 |
[03:09] | – Fight for your… – Let’s skate. | -为你们的… -我们滑滑板吧 |
[03:24] | This here? | 这里 |
[03:26] | This is the edge, bro! | 这里就是边境了 兄弟 |
[03:29] | The final frontier of Manifest Destiny. | 命定扩张论的最后边疆 |
[03:29] | 19世纪美国人的一种信条 认为对外扩张是美国的天命 | |
[03:34] | Last edge of the city. | 城市的最后界限 |
[03:37] | Man, two steps further, | 兄弟 再走两步 |
[03:38] | you’ll be drinking that filthy saltwater. | 你就要去喝那肮脏的咸水了 |
[03:42] | But we built these ships. | 但我们造了这些船 |
[03:45] | Dredged these canals. | 疏浚了这些运河 |
[03:47] | In the San Francisco they never knew existed. | 在旧金山这块他们从不知道存在的土地上 |
[04:00] | And now they come to build something new? | 现在他们才来造点新东西是吧 |
[04:05] | Whole blocks half in the past, half in the future. | 整个街区一半落后 一半先进 |
[04:12] | But should you venture into their San Francisco, | 但如果你闯入他们的旧金山 |
[04:16] | the one they pillaged for gold! | 被他们掠夺黄金的地方 |
[04:19] | Remember your truth! | 在那座虚伪之城 |
[04:21] | In the city of facades. | 坚守你的真理 |
[05:15] | Take me with you! | 带上我 |
[05:18] | Take me with you, man! | 带上我 伙计 |
[05:20] | Come on, where are we going? | 拜托 我们要去哪 |
[05:22] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[05:25] | Come on, I’m coming! I’m coming! | 来吧 我来了 我来了 |
[05:35] | Look at them look at you. | 看看他们看你的样子 |
[05:37] | Look down at you. | 居高临下 不屑一顾 |
[05:40] | But we built them! | 但这些房子都是我们造的 |
[05:42] | We are these homes! | 我们就是这些房子 |
[05:45] | Their eyes… | 他们的眼睛 |
[05:48] | Their pointed brims… | 他们的尖顶 |
[05:52] | We move if they move. | 他们搬家 我们也要搬家 |
[05:56] | Our sweat soaked in the wood. | 每一块木头都浸着我们的汗水 |
[06:01] | Gilded in our image. | 以我们的意象镀了金 |
[06:07] | This is our home! | 这是我们的家 |
[06:10] | Our home! | 我们的家 |
[06:15] | Our home. | 我们的家 |
[06:21] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[06:27] | Are you sure they’re gone? | 你确定他们走了吗 |
[06:42] | Jim? | 吉姆 |
[06:44] | I mean, their car is gone. | 他们的车不在了 |
[06:47] | Let’s check the back, man. | 我们去后门看看 兄弟 |
[06:50] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[06:51] | How are you? | 你们好吗 |
[06:55] | Remember that time they were in the kitchen? | 还记得他们在厨房那次吗 |
[06:59] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[07:01] | Remember the kitchen? | 还记得厨房那次吗 |
[07:03] | Yeah, sure. | 当然记得 |
[07:06] | But, bro… | 但是兄弟… |
[07:08] | Didn’t I tell you these railings are periwinkle, not black. | 我不是说过这些栏杆是蓝紫色吗 不是黑色 |
[07:17] | Yeah, I got it. | 嗯 知道了 |
[07:20] | We gotta start coming more than every two weeks, bro. | 我们不能再两周来一次了 得更勤点 |
[07:27] | This fuckin’ garden’s a nightmare. | 这破花园简直一团糟 |
[07:30] | I’ll bring my grandpa’s tools next time. | 下次来我可以带上我爷爷的工具 |
[07:32] | Please do. | 你千万得带上 |
[07:46] | Wallpaper’s chipping. | 墙纸在剥落 |
[07:50] | These people are killing this house. | 这房子要被他们毁了 |
[07:53] | You’re not goin’ in though. | 但你不能进去 |
[07:54] | Jim? | 吉姆 |
[07:57] | I mean… | 我觉得… |
[07:59] | I mean… | 我觉得… |
[08:01] | No? | 不进去了 |
[08:05] | They’re definitely gone, though. | 但他们肯定走了 |
[08:07] | Better be quick this time. | 这次最好动作快点 |
[08:10] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[08:11] | Takes time. | 这事儿快不了 |
[08:13] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[08:15] | I’ll be at my spot. | 我去老地方 |
[08:17] | All right. | 好 |
[08:20] | Quick. | 快点 |
[08:22] | Okay. | 行 |
[08:55] | – Jesus, man! – Honey. | -老天爷 -亲爱的 |
[08:57] | Just get the heck out of here, man. | 你快给我下来 |
[08:59] | – What the fuck? – He’s not hurting anyone, Mar. | -什么鬼 -他又没伤人 梅尔 |
[09:01] | He’s painting the house now? | 现在他又漆上房子了 |
[09:02] | Well, yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:03] | Stop fixing my house! | 别再修缮我的房子了 |
[09:06] | I’m almost done, just hold on. | 我都快弄好了 再等等 |
[09:08] | Why don’t you just paint the neighbors’ houses? | 你怎么不去漆邻居家的房子 |
[09:10] | Theirs are worse than ours. | 他们家比我们家还破 |
[09:12] | Just hold on one second. | 再等一会儿就好 |
[09:13] | I mean, we appreciate it, | 在某种程度上 |
[09:15] | in some way, but, yeah… | 我们是很感谢你 |
[09:17] | It’s weird, man! | 但你这样很奇怪 小伙子 |
[09:18] | I’m almost done. | 我都快弄完了 |
[09:20] | Look, we will call the cops, man. | 我们会报警的 小伙子 |
[09:22] | And I mean it this time. | 这次我是认真的 |
[09:23] | No, we’re not gonna call the cops. | 不 我们不会报警的 |
[09:25] | We’re not calling the cops, just stop coming back. | 我们不会报警 但你别再来了 |
[09:28] | I’m almost done, hold on, please, hold on. | 我快弄好了 再等一下 拜托 就一下 |
[09:31] | Just get off my fucking birdie bath. | 从我的鸟池上下来 |
[09:35] | – No, just… – Get outta here, man. | -别啊… -下来 小伙子 |
[09:36] | – Those were $3. – Fine. | -三块钱的菜啊 -好吧 |
[09:39] | I’ll finish it next time. | 那我下次再来弄完 |
[09:40] | – God! – Next time? | -天哪 -还有下次 |
[09:42] | Just get… | 你就… |
[09:43] | Get the heck off my birdie bath! | 别再踩我的鸟池了 |
[09:45] | Just water the plants in the back or I will. | 记得给后院的植物浇水 不然我来浇 |
[09:49] | Bro! You were supposed to be the lookout! | 兄弟 你本该负责把风的 |
[09:52] | You were the one that was so worried. | 明明是你一直在担心 |
[09:54] | I got distracted. | 我分心了 |
[09:57] | Bro! | 兄弟 |
[09:59] | What if OG is right though? | 如果政府是对的怎么办 |
[10:01] | You really gotta stop eating the fish out there. | 你真的不能再吃这里的鱼了 |
[10:04] | I think it’s fine. | 我觉得没事 |
[10:05] | All fish has mercury. | 哪条鱼里还没点汞 |
[10:08] | I know, but I saw a seagull with a dick, bro. | 我知道 但我看见过一只有老二的海鸥 |
[10:13] | Well, so I guess it’s a male. | 那我猜那是只雄鸟 |
[10:15] | No, like, bro, like a human dick. | 不 兄弟 我是说像人类的老二 |
[10:21] | Nasty-ass tumbleweave. Pussy. | 一团讨厌的乱头发 |
[10:23] | – Wild, bro. – Wassup, nigga? | -挺野啊 兄弟 -想挑事啊 伙计 |
[10:25] | – Ain’t tryin’ do nothin’. – Scuff my shoes up, huh? | -我没想干什么 -把我的鞋擦干净怎么样 |
[10:26] | I ain’t tryin’ do that bullshit… | 我没想过要做那破事… |
[10:26] | Stop playin’ before I slap the shit out your face. | 别耍把戏了 当心我把你的脸打烂 |
[10:28] | Man, shut your ass up, nigga. | 闭上你的臭嘴吧 伙计 |
[10:30] | All right, I ain’t finna chase you, you play too much, bro. | 行了 我才不要追你 你玩得太过了 |
[10:33] | You lucky I don’t beat your ass out here, bro. | 我没揍你一顿算你走运 兄弟 |
[10:35] | Kofi! | 科菲 |
[10:37] | – What’s good, brother? – What’s up with y’all? | -最近如何 兄弟 -你们怎么样 |
[10:38] | You know I seen Moms last night, right? | 我昨晚看见妈妈她们了 |
[10:41] | She was looking like she was missing a little bit on the top. | 她看起来头有点秃了 |
[10:44] | I mean we shower in the same water, Jim. | 我们可都用一样的水洗澡 吉姆 |
[10:53] | So niggas takin’ showers together now? | 所以现在伙计们都一起洗澡了 |
[10:57] | Probably was. | 大概是吧 |
[10:59] | That’s fruity. | 有点基 |
[11:02] | I was trying to tell him not to eat the fish, | 我是在劝他别吃鱼了 |
[11:05] | because the water is toxic. | 因为水有毒 |
[11:08] | That’s ’cause they built the atomic bomb right there, nigga. | 那是因为他们就在那儿造的原子弹 老兄 |
[11:24] | I don’t think that’s true. | 我觉得那不是真的 |
[11:26] | What’d he say? | 他说什么 |
[11:28] | Damn. First thing, that’s true. | 见鬼 首先 那肯定是真的 |
[11:29] | Bro, them shoes ain’t true, | 兄弟 你的鞋才不是真的呢 |
[11:30] | I know your Jesus-lookin’ ass ain’t talkin’, bro. | 我就知道你这副圣人样子无话可说 |
[11:33] | – Them things is phony. – They’re definitely phony. | -那东西是仿的 -绝对是仿的 |
[11:36] | What about cuz, man? | 亲戚怎么样 伙计 |
[11:37] | You was supposed to call me last night. | 你说好昨晚打电话给我的 |
[11:38] | – What happened with… – Oh, yeah, dude is a cat. | -发生了什么… -这家伙很不靠谱 |
[11:39] | You see his hair, he might be a cheetah. | 看看他那鸟窝头 放鸽子谁能比过他 |
[11:47] | Can I help you? | 需要帮助吗 |
[11:47] | 出自1950年美国电影《死亡漩涡》 | |
[11:48] | I’d like to see the man in charge. | 我要见负责人 |
[11:50] | In here. | 这边 |
[11:51] | He’s walking him into the Chief’s office. | 他带他走进了警长办公室 |
[11:53] | Oh, dear. | 天哪 |
[11:57] | I want to report a murder. | 我想报告一起谋杀案 |
[11:59] | – Sit down. – Now, who’s that? | -坐下 -现在是谁说话 |
[12:02] | Edgar O’Ryan. | 埃德加·奥瑞恩 |
[12:04] | Where was this murder committed? | 这起罪案是在哪发生的 |
[12:05] | – Edmund O’Brien. – San Francisco. | -埃德加·奥瑞恩 -旧金山 |
[12:08] | Him, yeah, yeah. | 是他啊 |
[12:10] | Who was murdered? | 被害人是谁 |
[12:13] | I was. | 是我 |
[12:19] | What? | 什么 |
[12:21] | – How? – Just watch it. | -怎么会 -接着看 |
[12:23] | I don’t have very much time. | 我没有太多的时间 |
[12:27] | Hand me my beer, son. | 把啤酒递给我 孩子 |
[12:29] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[12:33] | O’Brien is smoking a cigarette in his office. | 奥瑞恩在他的办公室里抽烟 |
[12:39] | – Secretary’s perched. – She pretty? | -秘书在休息 -她漂亮吗 |
[12:45] | – Yeah? – I’d say… I’d say she is. | -怎么样 -我觉得漂亮 |
[12:50] | You dog. | 老不修 |
[12:54] | Hey, Mont! | 蒙特 |
[12:57] | Montgomery! | 蒙特格马利 |
[12:59] | How do I get their old croissant-throwing asses out of the house? | 我该怎么把那些扔牛角包的人赶出房子 |
[13:05] | What if I peed on their table? | 要是我在他们桌子上撒尿呢 |
[13:09] | Like, what if I climbed up the birdie bath, | 如果我爬到鸟池上 |
[13:13] | broke in and just peed all over that stupid little yellow table? | 闯进去 然后在他们的黄色小桌子上撒尿呢 |
[13:18] | Wouldn’t that ruin the floors? | 那不会把地板毁了吗 |
[13:22] | Yeah, I guess you got a point there. | 嗯 你说得有道理 |
[13:38] | You think they’d let me live there as, like, | 你觉得他们会让我住在那吗 |
[13:41] | a caretaker for the house? | 作为房子的管理员 |
[13:47] | No. | 不会 |
[13:50] | That’s fucked up. | 太操蛋了 |
[13:54] | I mean, I take pretty good care of the house, I think so at least. | 至少我觉得 我把那房子维护得挺好的 |
[13:58] | Yeah, you do. | 是的 没错 |
[14:01] | We like having you here, Jim. | 我们欢迎你住在这 吉姆 |
[14:03] | I know, bro. | 我知道 兄弟 |
[14:06] | But… | 但是 |
[14:09] | You know there’s no place like home. | 金窝银窝不如自己的狗窝 |
[14:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:16] | Goodnight, Dorothy. | 晚安 桃乐丝 |
[14:19] | ♪ At the family reunion ♪ | ♪ 在家庭聚会上 ♪ |
[14:22] | ♪ Who we introducing ♪ | ♪ 我们要隆重介绍 ♪ |
[14:24] | ♪ I got a cousin Arrow ♪ | ♪ 我有位堂兄叫箭头 ♪ |
[14:26] | ♪ He used to have a feast ♪ | ♪ 他过去常举办宴会 ♪ |
[14:29] | ♪ He was with the shit ♪ | ♪ 他跟狐朋狗友打交道 ♪ |
[14:31] | ♪ Now that nigga is a priest ♪ | ♪ 现在这位兄弟成了一位神父 ♪ |
[14:33] | ♪ At the family reunion ♪ | ♪ 在家庭聚会上 ♪ |
[15:27] | Why they got suits on and we don’t? | 为什么他们有防护服穿 而我们没有 |
[15:30] | Sir? | 先生 |
[15:31] | We’re here for your protection. | 我们是来保护你的 |
[15:33] | We’re here to help you. | 我们是来帮你的 |
[15:35] | You here to help me? | 你们来帮我 |
[15:37] | Me? This water been filthier than the Devil’s mouth for years! | 帮我 这片水域已经又脏又臭多少年了 |
[15:41] | Sir. | 先生 |
[15:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:00] | All right? | 可以吗 |
[16:02] | Small guy. | 小的 |
[16:03] | He’s perfect. | 这条很好 |
[16:09] | You get any writing done this morning? | 你今天早上有写点什么吗 |
[16:15] | Writing is rewriting. | 写作就是重写 |
[16:20] | It’s all part of the process. | 这是整个过程的一部分 |
[16:24] | Yeah, you got it, though. | 是啊 不过你没问题 |
[16:27] | Yeah, man. | 是啊 |
[16:50] | What the f… | 搞什么 |
[16:58] | Y’all been here 12 years, | 你们都在这住了十二年了 |
[17:00] | still can’t take care of this house. | 还是不会好好维护这房子 |
[17:14] | Hey, Paul. | 保罗 |
[17:19] | I got you. | 我扶着你 |
[17:23] | Eat your banana. | 吃你的香蕉 |
[17:25] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[17:28] | You’re a nice man. | 你是个好男人 |
[17:32] | You’re a nice woman. | 你是个好女人 |
[17:33] | But I don’t know you. | 但是我不认识你 |
[17:40] | Well, yeah. | 是吗 |
[17:42] | You know me pretty well, actually. | 其实 你跟我很熟了 |
[17:45] | But you aren’t my husband. | 但你不是我丈夫 |
[17:50] | You’re a little too young for me. | 你对我来说太年轻了 |
[17:56] | I am young. | 我的确很年轻 |
[17:58] | I’m always young. | 我一直很年轻 |
[18:03] | You’re a nice man. | 你是个好男人 |
[18:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[18:08] | You’re a nice woman. | 你是个好女人 |
[18:09] | You old marshmallow, cream puff ass, | 你这个软趴趴的废物 |
[18:13] | candied yam-ass nigga, cream puff-ass nigga. | 娘娘腔的废物 |
[18:16] | Shut up, bitch, bro. | 闭嘴吧 孬种 |
[18:18] | You bitch. Hold this shit. | 你个孬种 听好了 |
[18:20] | I should snatch your one-ass dread, | 我就该扯烂你的脏辫 |
[18:22] | lookin’ like a fuckin’ Rastafarian sperm. | 你他妈看起来就像拉斯塔法里教徒 |
[18:28] | You got me fucked up. | 你们烦死了 |
[18:30] | We got you fucked up! We did! | 我们烦死了 没错 |
[18:31] | That’s all you gotta say? | 你就打算说这个 |
[18:33] | Man, what I’m supposed to do, take off? | 伙计 那我该怎么做 掉头就走 |
[18:34] | I don’t care about none of that shit. | 我对这些一点都不在乎 |
[18:35] | I know, I just ain’t got nothin’ else to say. | 我知道 但我没有别的话要说了 |
[18:37] | Man, I put that on a fact, that this nigga’s a bitch, man. | 说句实话 这个家伙就是个孬种 |
[18:40] | Is that sure, man. Man, fuck this nigga. | 说得对 兄弟 让他去死吧 |
[18:44] | ‘Sup, nigga? | 怎么样 兄弟 |
[18:50] | ‘Sup, nigga? | 怎么样 兄弟 |
[18:57] | ‘Sup, nigga? | 怎么样 兄弟 |
[19:03] | How are you, nigga? | 你好吗 兄弟 |
[19:41] | I hope she’s not home. | 我希望她不在家 |
[19:43] | That garden… | 那个花园 |
[19:45] | We have so much to do. | 我们要干的事太多了 |
[19:47] | We have to rake it. | 我们得犁地 |
[19:48] | We have to weed it. | 我们得除草 |
[19:49] | – We have to… – Jim. | -我们得… -吉姆 |
[19:52] | Isn’t that the car you used to live in? | 那不是你以前住的车吗 |
[19:55] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[19:56] | Jimmie! | 吉米 |
[19:59] | What up, filth-smellin’ motherfucker? | 你好吗 臭烘烘的混蛋东西 |
[20:04] | Do you need a ride? | 需要我搭你一程吗 |
[20:12] | Jimmie! | 吉米 |
[20:14] | What’s happenin’, baby? | 发生什么事了 宝贝 |
[20:16] | Get your young, old-looking ass in the car. | 未老先衰的混蛋 快上车 |
[20:19] | Daddy face. | 长脸驴 |
[20:20] | Jimmie! | 吉米 |
[20:21] | Oh, my God, where is this bus? | 天啊 公交车怎么还没来 |
[20:23] | Man, if you don’t get your up | 你这个穿衬衫的老混蛋 |
[20:25] | the father from Good Times shirt-wearing ass in this car… | 要是还不快点滚到车上来 |
[20:30] | You really gonna ride in the bus with a shovel? | 你真的要拿着铲子坐公交车吗 |
[20:32] | Get your farming ass in this car. | 农夫小子 快点上车 |
[20:35] | Jimmie the farmer with your bitch ass. | 农夫吉米 你个混蛋 |
[20:44] | Come on, laugh a little bit, Jimmie, shit. | 拜托 笑一下嘛 吉米 |
[20:47] | Still the same. | 还是老样子 |
[20:49] | Yep, I like what you and your dad did with it. | 是的 我喜欢你跟你爸的杰作 |
[20:53] | So much you drove off with it? | 喜欢到你直接把它开走了 |
[20:55] | No, I borrowed it, I didn’t, just, come on… | 不 我是借的 我没有… |
[20:57] | I drove off with it… I borrowed it, shit. | 我把它开走了 靠 我借的 |
[21:01] | Matter of fact, I seen your dad the other day. | 其实 我前两天还见了你爸 |
[21:03] | He was good and lonely. | 他一人过得挺好 |
[21:05] | By hisself. | 孤身一人 |
[21:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:09] | I told him you need to get you a cat or a dog, | 我跟他说 你得养只猫或狗 |
[21:12] | or woman or something, nigga, damn. | 或者找个女人之类的 |
[21:15] | He’s home alone… | 他独自在家 |
[21:16] | Well, he ain’t at home, but he’s alone. | 那不是他家 但他孤身一人 |
[21:20] | He’s alone with no home. | 他孤身一人 还没有家 |
[21:25] | Well, you live in a car by yourself. | 你也是自己一个人 住在车里 |
[21:27] | Yeah, but I… But I’m not alone. | 是住车里 但我不孤独 |
[21:30] | People like me. | 大家都喜欢我 |
[21:33] | I’m liked. | 我很受欢迎 |
[21:35] | Lonely ass nigga. | 孤独的兄弟 |
[21:39] | When the last time you hung out with your daddy? | 你上一次见你爸是什么时候 |
[21:48] | Couple weeks ago, I dunno. | 几周前 说不清 |
[21:50] | Couple weeks ago? The nigga needs you today. | 几周前 他现在就需要你 |
[21:53] | Shit. | 靠 |
[21:55] | That’s what… That’s what people have kids for, | 养儿防老 这就是大家生孩子的原因 |
[21:58] | so they can have some companionship! | 这样他们就能有人陪伴 |
[22:00] | Somebody to hang out with. | 有人一起玩 |
[22:02] | That’s why I ain’t had no kids. | 这就是我不要孩子的原因 |
[22:04] | ‘Cause I don’t wanna be bothered. | 因为我不想被打扰 |
[22:06] | Your daddy don’t want this fuckin’ car, man. | 你爸不想要这辆破车 伙计 |
[22:10] | Wasn’t that the Savoy House? | 这不是萨沃伊公寓吗 |
[22:13] | Sure was. | 曾经是 |
[22:14] | It was 100 motherfuckers in there, rent-controlled. | 这里以前住了上百个人 廉租房 |
[22:20] | They thought they owned that shit. | 他们以为这地方是他们的 |
[22:23] | The landlord burned all of the people outta there. | 房东把那些人全都赶走了 |
[22:27] | ‘Cause see, Jimmie, | 因为你看 吉米 |
[22:28] | you never really own shit. | 你其实一无所有 |
[22:31] | This car ain’t mine. | 这车不属于我 |
[22:34] | But it never was yours. | 但是也从来不属于你 |
[22:43] | You never own shit! | 你一无所有 |
[22:53] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[23:08] | What’s goin’ on, man? | 发生什么了 伙计 |
[23:09] | No se, bro. | 不知道 兄弟 |
[23:20] | Sir… | 先生 |
[23:22] | What’s… What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[23:24] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[23:26] | She’s moving. | 她要搬走了 |
[23:29] | Fighting like crazy with her sister. | 跟她妹妹争得死去活来 |
[23:31] | When someone dies in the family, | 家里有人去世后 |
[23:33] | that’s what white people do. | 白人总是这样 |
[23:36] | This is for her, this is for him, this is mine. | 这是她的 这是他的 这是我的 |
[23:39] | Who’s gonna have the house? | 这房子该归谁 |
[23:41] | So they lost the house? | 他们失去房子了 |
[23:43] | Who’s gonna possess the house? | 房子现在归谁名下 |
[23:46] | They’re just fighting, and fighting, and fighting. | 他们只是吵架 不停争斗 |
[24:01] | What’s gonna happen to it now? | 现在会发生什么 |
[24:12] | Why’d they have to move out ’cause her mom died? | 为什么她妈妈死了 他们就得搬出去 |
[24:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:18] | They were tasteless, | 他们毫无品味 |
[24:21] | but at least they didn’t fuck it up. | 但是至少他们没把房子毁了 |
[24:23] | Well, that will be $10, hun. | 总共十美元 亲 |
[24:26] | Since when? | 怎么这么贵 |
[24:27] | Since that’s the best deal you’re gonna get on 60 Twix. | 六十块特趣巧克力 这是最划算价格了 |
[24:30] | I didn’t say 60 Twix, Auntie. I said 16. | 我没有说要六十块 我说要十六块 |
[24:33] | How I’m gonna eat 60 Twix? | 我怎么吃得了六十块 |
[24:36] | I don’t know your life. | 我哪知道你有什么毛病 |
[24:38] | You act like you in Costco or something like that. | 你以为你这是好又多那种批发超市吗 |
[24:40] | You ain’t Costco. | 你这可不是好又多 |
[24:42] | You can go to Costco if you need to. | 要是想去好又多 那你就去啊 |
[24:44] | – You Rosco. – Go right now. | -你个傻逼 -现在就去啊 |
[24:46] | Sixteen, first time you had… | 十六 你第一次… |
[24:47] | Jim. Jim. | 吉姆 吉姆 |
[24:52] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[24:54] | Jim? | 吉姆 |
[24:56] | So, gentlemen. | 两位先生 |
[25:00] | What can I do for you? | 有什么可以帮到你们的 |
[25:02] | Yeah, we’re curious about a house | 我们想打听一栋房子 |
[25:04] | on Golden Gate near Fillmore. | 位于金门大桥附近 菲尔莫尔街 |
[25:08] | It’s 959. | 959号 |
[25:10] | It’s the gray, it’s got the gold trim. | 灰墙 金边 |
[25:14] | Yup, yup. | 对 对 |
[25:15] | Yup, with the, um… | 对 还有… |
[25:18] | The witch hat. | 女巫帽子一样的尖顶 |
[25:21] | Yeah, exactly. | 就是那个 |
[25:22] | Yeah! | 是的 |
[25:23] | I know exactly what you’re talking about, | 我知道你们说的是哪一栋 |
[25:25] | that place is very special. | 那栋房子非常特别 |
[25:27] | I used to drive past that house on the way to school every day. | 我以前每天上学都会开车经过那栋房子 |
[25:30] | What school did you go to? | 你是哪所学校的 |
[25:31] | 天主教私立高中 | |
[25:31] | I went to St. Ignatius. | 圣依纳爵高中 |
[25:33] | You from here, too? | 你也是本地人吗 |
[25:34] | 天主教男子寄宿私立高中 | |
[25:34] | Yeah, third generation, I went to Reardon, actually. | 是的 三代人都住在这里 我在里尔登读的高中 |
[25:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[25:38] | Yeah, we used to play y’all in football all the time. | 我们以前经常和你们踢足球比赛 |
[25:39] | Fuck you, you used to kill us in football. | 去你的 你们以前总是在球场虐我们 |
[25:41] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[25:42] | I didn’t wanna say that, but… | 我不想那样说 但是… |
[25:43] | That’s awesome, right on. | 太棒了 真的 |
[25:46] | But, so, it’s for sale? I didn’t hear about that. | 但是 那房子在出售吗 我没听说 |
[25:48] | Well, I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[25:50] | It seems like the owner and her sister | 好像房主和她的妹妹 |
[25:52] | are fighting over it. | 在争夺产权 |
[25:54] | But I guess her mom died. | 但是她们的妈妈好像去世了 |
[25:57] | Man. | 伙计 |
[25:59] | I don’t know, that sounds like an estate thing. | 我不好说 这听起来像是遗产的事 |
[26:02] | That’s a sucky situation. | 情况有些复杂 |
[26:05] | But, I mean… | 但是 |
[26:07] | With a house like that, | 这样的房子 |
[26:08] | they could be fighting over that for years. | 她们可能会争上好几年 |
[26:11] | While it just sits there. | 但房子就空置着 |
[26:14] | It’s a pity. | 真可惜 |
[26:16] | So it’s really just… just empty? | 所以它真的就…就那么空置着吗 |
[26:19] | It’s fucked up, right? | 很扯对吧 |
[26:20] | So fucked up, like I… | 太扯了 就像我… |
[26:22] | Bothers me, there’s all these people in the street | 我也很苦恼 街上那么多人无家可归 |
[26:25] | and these big old houses | 然后这些又大又老的房子 |
[26:26] | are just sitting there collecting dust. | 就那么空置着积灰 |
[26:28] | But shit, what else can you say? | 但你还能说什么 |
[26:31] | The fucking injustice of it! | 太他妈的不公平了 |
[26:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:51] | Mont! We here, baby! | 蒙特 我们进来了 宝贝 |
[28:17] | Spoiling all the fun, | 毁掉了所有的乐趣 |
[28:19] | leveling most of this neighborhood | 以城市重建的名义 |
[28:22] | in the name of Urban Renewal. | 把附近大部分街区夷为平地 |
[28:25] | Sorry about your homes and your funky shops. | 对不住你的家和你的潮店了 |
[28:28] | 连锁超市 | |
[28:28] | You can set up a shoeshine stand | 你可以在西夫韦门口的停车场 |
[28:30] | in front of the parking lot at Safeway. | 支一个擦鞋摊 |
[28:32] | But you distinguished truth-seekers | 但你们这些睿智的真理追寻者 |
[28:34] | want to know about the real hep cats who hung out here, | 想要了解混迹这一带的真正的潮人 |
[28:38] | 纽约黑人区 | |
[28:38] | in the “Harlem of the West,” | 在这个”西部哈林区” |
[28:40] | where a few of these homes did survive. | 一些他们住的房屋得以幸存下来 |
[28:44] | Like this beauty here, | 比如这栋美丽的建筑 |
[28:46] | which was built clear back in the 1800s. | 它显然是建于19世纪 |
[28:49] | Before the black thing, | 在黑人来之前 |
[28:51] | this was all Japanese, | 这里全都是日本人 |
[28:54] | 第32任美国总统 | |
[28:54] | till FDR’s stormtroopers rounded them up into camps. | 直到罗斯福的突击队员把他们全部关入集中营 |
[28:57] | This house was built in the 1940s. | 这栋房子建于20世纪40年代 |
[29:02] | Say Hi to our neighbor here, everybody. | 大家跟我们的邻居打个招呼 |
[29:05] | Hi. | 你好 |
[29:05] | That would actually be about 100 years late for this style. | 对于这种风格 你说的时期晚了大约一百年 |
[29:10] | We can see from his gingerbread trim, | 我们可以通过它华而不实的装饰看出 |
[29:13] | this was built sometime in the 1850s. | 它建于19世纪50年代 |
[29:17] | 1946! | 是1946年 |
[29:20] | I’m gonna have to disagree with you there, dude man. | 我要对此提出异议了 老兄 |
[29:23] | No architect in the 1940s was building in this style. | 20世纪40年代没有这种风格的建筑师 |
[29:27] | That’s probably true, but this wasn’t built by an architect. | 很可能如此 但它并不是由建筑师建造的 |
[29:32] | My grandfather built this. | 我爷爷建造了它 |
[29:37] | He came here World War II, | 他在二战时来到这里 |
[29:40] | he bought this lot and he built this house. | 他买下了这块地 建起了这栋房子 |
[29:44] | The stairs. | 楼梯 |
[29:45] | These windows. | 窗户 |
[29:47] | The columns. The archways. | 立柱 拱廊 |
[29:51] | The witch hat. | 女巫帽子一样的尖顶 |
[29:53] | The balustrades. | 栏杆 |
[29:54] | The fish scales. | 鱼鳞样的外墙 |
[29:57] | This balcony. | 这个阳台 |
[29:59] | That wall to keep y’all the fuck out. | 那面把你们挡在外面的墙 |
[30:03] | All of it. | 全部所有 |
[30:06] | By Jimmie Fails I, with his own two hands. In 1946. | 吉米·菲尔斯一世 于1946年 亲手建造而成 |
[30:15] | That’s pretty amazing. | 真了不起 |
[30:20] | Let’s move on to our next stop. | 我们去下一站吧 |
[30:23] | The closet Patty Hearst | 派翠西亚·赫斯特 |
[30:24] | willfully hid herself in, before trotting on down… | 故意藏身其中的衣柜 在她跑进… |
[30:28] | What’s good with that? What’s going on? | 怎么回事 发生什么了 |
[30:32] | Feel like the King of England. | 感觉像是英国国王一样 |
[30:34] | King Jimmie. Wave. | 吉米国王 挥挥手 |
[30:35] | Wave to the General. | 向将军挥手致意 |
[30:39] | – Hey, General. – Yeah, but it’s like a circle, | -将军 你好 -对的 但要像画圈一样 |
[30:41] | with your… with your elbow. | 用你的…用你的手肘 |
[30:43] | Yeah, and then cup the air. | 对 然后把手窝起来 |
[30:45] | That’s kind of the thing there. | 就是那样 |
[30:46] | – Oh, yeah. – Yeah, that’s good. | -真不错 -对 不错 |
[31:30] | It’s a beautiful house, Jimmie. | 这房子很漂亮 吉米 |
[31:35] | More beautiful than I could have imagined. | 比我原本想象的还漂亮 |
[31:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:41] | It’s not quite there yet. | 还不够完美 |
[31:57] | I mean, enough Dickens. | 这么多狄更斯 |
[32:00] | Charles Dickens. | 查尔斯·狄更斯 |
[32:01] | Philistines, bro. | 真没文化 兄弟 |
[32:03] | 法国意识流作家 | |
[32:03] | Proust! | 普鲁斯特 |
[32:04] | 美国天才诗人 | |
[32:04] | Plath! | 普拉斯 |
[32:07] | 美国作家 | |
[32:07] | Hughes! | 休斯 |
[32:08] | Jimmie! Langston Hughes! | 吉米 朗斯顿·休斯 |
[32:11] | They left him! | 他们留下了他 |
[32:13] | Bro! | 兄弟 |
[32:17] | Philistines! | 没文化啊 |
[32:30] | Mont. | 蒙特 |
[32:33] | Mont. | 蒙特 |
[32:37] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[32:44] | Got a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[33:08] | It’s crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[33:09] | Last time I was here, these weeds was taller than me. | 我上次来这的时候 这些杂草比我还高 |
[33:15] | She’s expecting us? | 她知道我们要来吗 |
[33:16] | Yes, sir. | 知道 |
[33:31] | – Auntie! – Jimmie! | -姑姑 -吉米 |
[33:34] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[33:36] | So good to see you! | 见到你太好了 |
[33:38] | – You look good! – Thank you. | -你气色真好 -谢谢 |
[33:39] | – Hey! – This is Mont. | -你好 -这是蒙特 |
[33:41] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[33:44] | Y’all not hot? Like, you want… | 你们都不热吗 你们要… |
[33:46] | – It’s hot as hell out here. – Take your jacket off. | -这里快热疯了 -把外套脱了 |
[33:47] | Ain’t nobody gonna steal your jacket. | 没人会偷的 |
[33:50] | This is a nice neighborhood. | 这里治安很好 |
[33:54] | Man, he better not break my damn board. | 他最好别把我的滑板玩坏 |
[33:57] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[33:58] | You should be thanking him. | 你应该要谢谢他 |
[34:00] | He’s the one that helped me pick out that board. | 是他帮我选的那块滑板 |
[34:05] | And besides… | 而且除此之外… |
[34:07] | Sometimes it’s just nice to watch. | 有时候光看着就很享受 |
[34:17] | Ricky, do that trick you used to do, baby. | 瑞奇 试试你经常玩的那一招 宝贝 |
[34:22] | Nice, baby. | 真厉害 宝贝 |
[34:25] | Y’all hella cute. | 你们好有爱 |
[34:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:30] | So, | 那么 |
[34:32] | how much of this stuff do you still have? | 那些东西你还剩下多少 |
[34:35] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[34:36] | How much of this stuff do you have? | 那些东西你还剩下多少 |
[34:38] | You just, no segue or nothin’? | 连铺垫都没有 |
[34:41] | You just came to see the stuff, huh? | 你就是来看那些东西的 对吧 |
[34:42] | Auntie… | 姑姑 |
[34:44] | I got my first place. | 我有了第一个家 |
[34:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[34:51] | In the city? | 在城里 |
[34:52] | In the city. | 在城里 |
[34:54] | Look at you! | 看看你 |
[34:55] | Y’all must be doing pretty well to afford a spot there. | 你们肯定赚得不少 才能负担得起城里的房子 |
[34:58] | Yeah, we got lucky. | 嗯 我们很走运 |
[35:03] | It’s super empty, though. | 不过房子很空 |
[35:08] | Your daddy didn’t send you here, right? | 不是你爸让你来的吧 |
[35:11] | – No. – You sure? | -不是 -你确定吗 |
[35:13] | I swear to God. | 我对天发誓 |
[35:17] | ‘Cause I hope he’s done dragging you into his schemes. | 因为我可不想再看他把你拖下水 |
[35:21] | Auntie, this is for us. | 姑姑 这是为了我们 |
[35:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:34] | I’m proud of you, Jayboe. | 我为你骄傲 杰博 |
[35:36] | – Really am. – Thank you. | -我说真的 -谢谢 |
[35:38] | I miss that city. | 我很怀念那座城市 |
[35:44] | You still look good though, baby. | 不过你看起来还是很性感 宝贝 |
[35:46] | You still look good! | 你看起来还是很性感 |
[35:51] | Oh, my goodness. | 我真受不了 |
[36:00] | Damn, I knew you had some of it, but is this everything? | 见鬼 我知道你有一些 结果全都在你这吗 |
[36:03] | Everything your dad didn’t smoke up. | 除了被你爸吸毒变卖的之外 都在这了 |
[36:06] | Sorry, came out a little harsh. | 不好意思 玩笑开得有点重 |
[36:09] | I’m fine. | 没关系 |
[36:18] | You really got all of this. | 你真的全都保留下来了 |
[36:20] | Yep! | 对 |
[36:23] | Got as much as I could. | 能放的都放在这里了 |
[36:36] | Open that. | 打开那个 |
[36:41] | That’s amazing. | 这太棒了 |
[36:43] | Yeah, I knew that, | 我知道 |
[36:44] | out of everybody in this family, | 这个家族里的所有人之中 |
[36:46] | you would be the one that come looking for this stuff. | 只有你会来找这些东西 |
[36:50] | So… | 那么 |
[36:53] | I can… | 我可以 |
[36:54] | Everything? | 全部拿走吗 |
[36:58] | It’s yours. | 都归你了 |
[36:59] | – Thank you. – Hell, yeah. | -谢谢 -是啊 |
[37:02] | Ricky, get the truck! | 瑞奇 把卡车开过来 |
[37:06] | You guys good back there? | 你们俩在后面还好吗 |
[37:32] | Bye. | 再见 |
[37:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:36] | So, Ricky never lived in the house? | 所以瑞奇从没在这房子里住过 |
[37:38] | No, Wanda didn’t meet him | 没有 我们失去这栋房子的时候 |
[37:40] | until after we lost it. | 旺达还不认识他 |
[37:55] | – Hello, sir. – Hey! | -你好 先生 -你好 |
[37:57] | I’m Jimmie Fails, we haven’t had the chance to meet yet. | 我叫吉米·菲尔斯 我们还没机会认识一下 |
[38:00] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 -是的 |
[38:01] | Welcome to the neighborhood. | 欢迎来到这个社区 |
[38:03] | Yeah, oh, yes… | 是 对啊 |
[38:05] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[38:06] | Tim! Tim Ellory. | 我叫蒂姆 蒂姆·艾洛瑞 |
[38:08] | Sure, sure, nice to meet you, man. | 好的 很高兴认识你 伙计 |
[38:09] | It’s a fast-moving market, | 现在房子卖得太快了 |
[38:11] | I don’t even remember a sign going up. | 我都不记得这里竖过牌子 |
[38:14] | It didn’t need to, but… | 没必要竖牌子 但… |
[38:16] | Look, Tim, I want you to know | 听着 蒂姆 我想告诉你 |
[38:19] | I’m going to be the best damn neighbor you ever had. | 你绝对没见过比我更好的邻居 |
[38:22] | Well… | 好… |
[38:23] | – All right, Jimmie, thank you. – My pleasure. | -好的 吉米 谢谢 -乐意效劳 |
[38:28] | Well, you’ll have to pardon me, | 抱歉 我先失陪了 |
[38:29] | we’ve got lots to do, but… | 我们还有很多事要做 但… |
[38:32] | – Of course, oh, yeah. – Very nice to meet you, yeah. | -当然 好的 -认识你很高兴 嗯 |
[38:42] | What the fuck was that all about? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[39:06] | I wanna drink my coffee | 我想一边喝咖啡 |
[39:08] | and scratch my ass while I read the paper. | 一边看报纸一边挠屁股 |
[39:12] | You don’t read the paper, Jimmie. | 你从不看报纸 吉米 |
[39:16] | ‘Cause I never had a home to read it in. | 那是因为我没有一个可以在里面看报纸的家 |
[39:21] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[39:24] | We could throw parties. | 我们可以开派对 |
[39:30] | You could put on one of your plays. | 上演你的话剧 |
[39:34] | We could yell. | 大喊大叫 |
[39:41] | – The neighbors, Jimmie. – Oh, the neighbors? | -注意邻居 吉米 -邻居 |
[39:45] | I got neighbors now. | 我现在有邻居了 |
[39:51] | Attaboy. | 好样的 |
[40:57] | This nigga is a bitch. | 这兄弟是个孬种 |
[41:45] | I’m a soft nigga. Run the fake, nigga! | 我就是有点害怕 假装逃跑 |
[41:47] | On everything, bro. | 每次都这样 兄弟 |
[41:50] | Man, this kid was a straight sucker. | 伙计 这小子是个怂包 |
[41:53] | You lyin’, bro, | 你骗人 兄弟 |
[41:55] | on everything, bro, straight sucker, bro. | 他每次都这样 怂包 兄弟 |
[41:57] | – Tell him what happened. – I swear to God. | -告诉他怎么回事 -我对天发誓 |
[41:58] | Man, last night, a white van pulled up. | 昨天晚上 一辆白色面包车停在路边 |
[41:59] | I swear to God, bro. | 我对天发誓 兄弟 |
[41:59] | This nigga Kofi ran like a straight bitch! | 科菲像个怂包似的直接逃了 |
[42:01] | – He not lyin’! – He gonna get us killed! | -他没骗你 -他会害死我们的 |
[42:03] | You niggas sayin’ I ran? I didn’t run, nigga! | 你们说我跑了 我没跑 兄弟 |
[42:04] | Man, fuck what you niggas talkin’ about. | 伙计 你他妈在说什么 |
[42:06] | Shut the fuck up, bro, he’s a straight sucker, bro. | 闭嘴 兄弟 他就是个怂包 |
[42:08] | Man, he got us looking like bitches, bro. | 伙计 他这样让别人觉得我们都是孬种 |
[42:10] | If I’ve gotta get on this thing, | 如果让我说 |
[42:11] | I’m gonna be questioning you! | 我就会质问你 |
[42:12] | You supposed to be my cousin. | 你是我表兄啊 |
[42:13] | I’mma bet you supposed to not run, nigga, | 你怎么能跑 兄弟 |
[42:15] | and that’s what you supposed to do. | 这才是你应该做的 |
[42:16] | All right, all right, all right, all right, bro. | 好了 好了 好了 兄弟 |
[42:19] | All right, everybody shut up, bro. | 好了 大家闭嘴 兄弟们 |
[42:20] | All right, everybody shut up, bro. | 好了 大家闭嘴 兄弟们 |
[42:21] | Kofi, what happened, bro? | 科菲 到底怎么回事 |
[42:23] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[42:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[42:28] | – Tell him! – Did you run, nigga? | -告诉他 -你跑了吗 |
[42:30] | Nah, I didn’t run, nigga. | 没有 我没跑 伙计 |
[42:32] | I told you! | 我告诉过你 |
[42:33] | – Lyin’, lyin’. – Man, fuck you, nigga. | -骗人 胡扯 -去你的 兄弟 |
[42:36] | Get on him! | 揍他 |
[42:41] | – Hit me, bro. – Man, what? | -打我 兄弟 -什么 |
[42:43] | Hit me, bro. | 打我 兄弟 |
[42:47] | Hit me, bro. | 打我 兄弟 |
[42:48] | And for what, you supposed to be my folks. | 为什么 你应该跟我是一边的 |
[42:50] | Kofi, hit that nigga, bro. | 科菲 打他 兄弟 |
[42:52] | Yeah! Come on, bro! | 对 来啊 兄弟 |
[42:54] | Yeah! Let’s go! Let’s go! Get on him! | 好 来啊 来啊 揍他 |
[42:57] | Hit me, bro! Hit me, bro! | 打我啊 兄弟 打我啊 兄弟 |
[43:00] | This nigga’s a bitch! | 这哥们就是个孬种 |
[43:02] | Hit me, man! Come on! | 打我啊 兄弟 来啊 |
[43:03] | Guys! Guys! | 各位 各位 |
[43:05] | Great, it’s great. | 好 很好 |
[43:08] | Very good, very good. | 太好了 好极了 |
[43:11] | Cut! Very good, very good. | 停下 很好 很好 |
[43:15] | Good, good, excellent. | 好 好 好极了 |
[43:17] | Good. Hey, great news | 好 有个好消息 |
[43:20] | is you’re all doing marvelous work. | 就是你们都干得太棒了 |
[43:22] | – What? – Congratulations, | -什么 -恭喜 |
[43:24] | it’s not easy. | 这很不简单 |
[43:30] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[43:32] | But I know it can be deeper. | 但我知道我可以更信任你 |
[43:34] | Fuck you talkin’ about? | 你他妈在说什么 |
[43:38] | Remember Stanislavski. | 记住斯坦尼斯拉夫斯基 |
[43:41] | Fuck are you doin’, man? | 你他妈在干什么 哥们 |
[43:42] | Grotowski or Slavski… | 格洛托夫斯基或斯拉夫斯基 |
[43:43] | Chekhov, bruh. | 契诃夫 等等 |
[43:45] | – These are the greats. – I’m confused, bro. | -他们都是伟人 -我听不明白 |
[43:58] | You’re okay there. | 你没事的 |
[44:02] | You’re okay there. | 你没事的 |
[44:05] | Bro, you’re not a director, bro. | 兄弟 你又不是导演 |
[44:11] | Man, take your weird ass outta here. | 带着你那些奇谈怪论滚蛋吧 |
[44:12] | Keep building it. | 继续酝酿 |
[44:13] | Nigga, I don’t like when that nigga come around here, bro. | 他一过来我就觉得不爽 |
[44:15] | Bro, this nigga’s a bitch. | 这哥们就是个孬种 |
[44:16] | Say the word, I get on this nigga, bro! | 你们一句话 我去搞定他 |
[44:23] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[44:49] | Watch this for me real quick, bro. | 帮我看一会儿 兄弟 |
[44:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[44:55] | 大都会酒店 | |
[45:04] | 停 | |
[45:38] | I seen your cousin, Al, the other day. | 我那天碰到你表兄艾尔了 |
[45:42] | Aight, “Hey, Uncle James!” | 他说 “你好 詹姆斯叔叔” |
[45:46] | I look like, “Man, I don’t know you, | 我说 “哥们 我不认识你啊” |
[45:48] | “Down there struttin’ around, | “大摇大摆的在街上晃着” |
[45:49] | 《爱国者》 | |
[45:49] | like a Frisco fruit cup.” | “像个旧金山娘炮似的” |
[45:51] | I know his daddy mad as hell. | 我知道他爸气疯了 |
[45:57] | You still skateboarding? | 你还玩滑板吗 |
[46:00] | Nah. | 不玩了 |
[46:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[46:12] | Come here, help me cut these out. | 过来 帮我把这些剪了 |
[46:19] | And make sure the color bleeds all the way through, | 确保压着线剪 |
[46:21] | no white edges, aight? | 别留白边 懂吗 |
[46:23] | Yes, sir. Same as always. | 是 长官 和以前一样 |
[46:26] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[46:28] | Same as always. | 和以前一样 |
[46:31] | you remember that, warehouse we squatted at? | 你记得我们偷住过的那个仓库吗 |
[46:34] | After we lived in the El Dorado? | 在我们离开埃尔多拉多之后 |
[46:37] | We lost that ‘ cause we didn’t pay taxes, right? | 我们没交税所以失去了那栋房子 对吗 |
[46:39] | Hell, nah. | 当然不是 |
[46:41] | I paid our fair share of tax on that. | 我交的税可不少了 |
[46:44] | But who cares, old drafty-ass roach nest. | 但谁在乎 通风管老化的蟑螂窝 |
[46:48] | Shit, it was that, | 破地方 但只有那里可以住 |
[46:49] | or sleeping on the street with your little ass. | 否则就只能带着你睡大街了 |
[46:53] | Well, I appreciate it, Dad. | 爸 我很知足 |
[46:57] | So, say I’m at a place now | 那如果我现住的房子 |
[47:02] | and the owners left it, | 房主离开了 |
[47:04] | I’m gonna pay taxes on it… | 我会给这栋房子交税 |
[47:05] | And you put gas and electric in your name? | 而且以你的名义付煤气和电费 |
[47:08] | Right, I’m gonna do that next, you know I know. | 对 我接下来就去办 你知道我会的 |
[47:12] | Okay, doin’ it like your old man. | 行 学你老爸 |
[47:15] | That’s good. | 不错啊 |
[47:19] | And nobody’s come to check on it? | 没人会来看这栋房子吗 |
[47:21] | Nope. It’s empty. | 没有 是栋空房子 |
[47:24] | Good. | 好啊 |
[47:25] | That buys you time. | 这能争取些时间 |
[47:29] | And they been gone three years? | 他们已经离开三年了吗 |
[47:31] | Nah, just recently. | 没有 最近刚走 |
[47:33] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[47:36] | You were workin’ on it while they were still in it? | 他们还住在里面你就开始修缮了 |
[47:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[47:42] | Where is this house? | 这房子在哪里 |
[47:46] | It’s the house in Fillmore. | 就是菲尔莫尔街上那栋房子 |
[47:58] | What house? | 什么房子 |
[48:05] | Our old house. | 我们的老房子 |
[48:10] | What the fuck you mean, our old house? | 你他妈什么意思 我们的老房子 |
[48:15] | Have you seen that house? | 你去看过那栋房子吗 |
[48:20] | Well, yeah, I mean, | 看过 我是说 |
[48:21] | I be over there all the time. | 我经常去 |
[48:22] | Then you know that’s not your old house | 那你应该知道那不是你的老房子 |
[48:24] | and that’s not your black-ass neighborhood. | 那里也不是你的黑人社区 |
[48:31] | Little disrespectful lyin’ ass. | 目无尊长满嘴胡话的小兔崽子 |
[48:37] | – What are you talking about? – Nigga, I know you skateboard! | -你在说什么 -我知道你还在玩滑板 |
[48:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[48:46] | Yeah, I see all that shit out there. | 我看到你在外面干什么了 |
[48:49] | Everybody’s little path. | 每个人的道路 |
[48:52] | I’m like 30 steps ahead of y’all. | 我也就比你们领先三十步吧 |
[49:03] | Go on. | 走吧 |
[49:04] | Get! | 滚 |
[49:06] | You know we don’t talk about that house no more. | 你知道我们再也不提那栋房子了 |
[49:11] | Put the shit down and go! | 把东西放下滚吧 |
[49:57] | You been waiting here long? | 你在这儿等很久了吗 |
[49:59] | Hella long, bro. | 很久了 兄弟 |
[50:02] | I might just skate. | 我可能直接滑滑板了 |
[50:06] | Well, that’s nice. | 那也不错 |
[50:23] | This guy fucks. | 这家伙疯了 |
[50:25] | Sundeep. Sundeep, bro, this guy fucks. | 桑迪普 桑迪普 兄弟 这家伙疯了 |
[50:29] | This guy fucks! | 这家伙疯了 |
[50:30] | This guy fucks! | 这家伙疯了 |
[50:32] | This guy fucks! This guy fucks! | 这家伙疯了 这家伙疯了 |
[50:35] | This guy fucks! This guy fucks! | 这家伙疯了 这家伙疯了 |
[50:38] | This guy fucks! This guy fucks! | 这家伙疯了 这家伙疯了 |
[50:50] | this city. | 这城市就这德行 |
[50:52] | I already know, bro. | 我早明白了 兄弟 |
[51:35] | Fuck! | 操 |
[51:38] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[51:43] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[51:49] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[51:56] | What is all this? | 这是什么 |
[52:01] | A little room I used to come in | 以前我爸做自己的事时 |
[52:02] | when my dad was doing his thing. | 我就待在这个小房间里 |
[52:06] | It’s cool, right? | 很酷 对吗 |
[52:10] | Yeah, man. | 对 哥们 |
[52:14] | Did you see him today? | 你今天去见他了吗 |
[52:18] | How’d it go? | 聊得怎样 |
[52:21] | He said this was a bad idea. | 他说这是个坏主意 |
[52:27] | Thought you said he was an idiot. | 你不是说他就是个蠢货吗 |
[52:29] | Nah, he’s just mad ’cause he lost the house. | 不 他就是气自己把房子弄没了 |
[52:34] | But what if we shouldn’t be here? | 但是如果我们不该来这呢 |
[52:38] | Who should be here more? | 那还轮得到谁来 |
[52:44] | Some millionaire? | 某个百万富翁 |
[52:49] | They’d want it ’cause it looks nice. | 他们喜欢这里只是因为这栋房子好看 |
[52:52] | You’re the reason it looks nice, Jim. | 因为你这房子才能完美如初 吉姆 |
[52:59] | I don’t know. | 这可说不好 |
[53:04] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[53:07] | I invited somebody. | 我请了人过来 |
[53:19] | What’s good, nigga? | 怎么样 兄弟 |
[53:20] | Glad you could make it. | 真高兴你能过来 |
[53:23] | What’s goin’ on? | 怎么回事 |
[53:30] | Be back in a sec, pardon me. | 一会儿就过来 稍等 |
[53:33] | Y’all got an organ? | 你们还有管风琴 |
[53:45] | Columns and shit. | 还有立柱啥的 |
[54:06] | It’s just y’all here? | 只有你们两个人吗 |
[54:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[54:12] | It just makes noises. | 老房子自己会响 |
[54:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[54:17] | It’s nice to see you in that chair, | 看你坐在这把椅子真不错 |
[54:19] | I didn’t know you’d pick that one. | 没猜到你会挑这把 |
[54:21] | Thanks a lot, bro. | 多谢 哥们 |
[54:23] | Kinda awkward, but this place is cool. | 有点奇怪 不过这地方挺棒的 |
[54:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[54:29] | Jimmie’s been doing a lot to fix it up. | 吉米做了很多修缮工作 |
[54:32] | How’d y’all get this? | 你们怎么搞到这栋房子的 |
[54:33] | It’s Jimmie’s. | 是吉米的 |
[54:36] | His grandpa built it. | 他爷爷建的 |
[54:37] | He was the first black man in San Francisco. | 他是第一个来旧金山的黑人 |
[54:40] | That’s what they call him anyways. | 反正别人都是这么说的 |
[54:44] | Shit. | 我去 |
[54:46] | This that house? | 就是这栋房子吗 |
[54:50] | Jimmie used to talk about this spot all the time. | 吉米之前总说起这地方 |
[54:53] | But you know how niggas be in the group home. | 但是你也知道教养院里的那些家伙 |
[54:56] | Overexaggerating and shit. | 牛逼吹破天 |
[54:59] | Trying to be all special. | 显得自己与众不同 |
[55:03] | You weren’t lying about this one, though, h Jimmie? | 但是这个地方不是你胡编出来的 吉米 |
[55:07] | You were in a group home? | 你住过教养院 |
[55:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[55:14] | For like a year. | 住了一年吧 |
[55:16] | Yep. | 对 |
[55:22] | You guys wanna go for a schvitz? | 想去做个汗蒸吗 |
[55:31] | A what? | 啥东西 |
[55:40] | Wait, your grandfather made this too? | 等等 这也是你爷爷建的吗 |
[55:44] | Nah. Nah, these white people did. | 不 不 这是那些白人建的 |
[55:51] | Well, how you know he was the first one, though? | 但你怎么知道他是第一个来的 |
[55:54] | Nigga be lyin’. | 肯定说谎喽 |
[55:55] | Bro, he came over here from New Orleans. | 兄弟 他从新奥尔良过来 |
[55:58] | There was hella Japanese people, bro. | 这里全都是日本人 |
[56:01] | And then they got thrown into little war camps | 后来他们全都被关进了集中营 |
[56:04] | and he wasn’t tryin’ to move into nobody else’s shit, | 他不想住进别人的家里 |
[56:06] | so he built this, bro. | 所以他就建了这栋房子 |
[56:09] | This is great. | 太屌了 |
[56:14] | You still skate, bro? | 你还玩滑板吗 兄弟 |
[56:17] | Nah. | 不 |
[56:19] | No, I don’t skate no more. | 不 我不玩了 |
[56:21] | Shit, I mean, you used to be hella raw. | 靠 你以前可挺牛逼的 |
[56:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[56:27] | I don’t know, I’m, uh… | 我不知道 我… |
[56:29] | you remember Gunna? | 你还记得冈南吗 |
[56:30] | Remember when he got caught stealing from the candy lady? | 他偷卖糖的女士的东西被抓了 |
[56:37] | Yeah, he’s an ugly-ass crier, really. | 他哭起来太他妈难看了 |
[56:40] | Man. | 天啊 |
[56:42] | Hurt as fuck! | 丑到家了 |
[56:44] | Remember, uh, Ms. Homer, | 记不记得侯默女士 |
[56:46] | – the one that ran the group home? – Oh yeah! | -开教养院的那个 -记得 |
[56:48] | And she cut that nigga hair, had his line crooked! | 她给那家伙剪头发 歪歪扭扭的 |
[56:51] | Hella much! | 我的天啊 |
[56:53] | He goin’, “Damn, that white lady couldn’t cut no hair!” | 他说 “操 那个白人女士就不会剪头发” |
[56:57] | Had that nigga’s shit lookin’ like Lombard Street. | 把那家伙的脑袋剪得像伦巴第大街似的 |
[56:57] | 美国最弯曲的一条街道 短短一条街上就有八个急转弯 | |
[57:02] | That nigga said Lomb… | 那家伙说伦巴… |
[57:05] | Man, you niggas gonna make me piss on myself. | 天呐 你们逗得我都要笑尿了 |
[57:08] | Shit, y’all got a bathroom up in here, man? | 靠 你们这有厕所吗 |
[57:10] | In this big-ass house? | 这个大房子里 |
[57:12] | It’s down the hall. | 顺着大厅走到头 |
[57:13] | It’s the room with the little claw-foot tub. | 有爪足浴缸的那间 |
[57:15] | Aight, this cool as shit, big-ass house. | 行了 这个炫酷的大房子 |
[57:20] | Mans… | 我去 |
[57:22] | I wish I had a grandpa like you. | 我也想要你这样的爷爷 |
[57:24] | Need me some shit like this. | 我也想要这种房子 |
[57:27] | This shit is enjoyable. | 这也太爽了 |
[57:29] | Right on, bro. | 是啊 |
[57:31] | I’m proud of you niggas. You too, Mont. | 真为你们骄傲 你也是 蒙特 |
[57:34] | Crazy-ass. | 真他妈屌 |
[57:36] | Just living the life, man. | 享受生活吧哥们 |
[57:39] | Y’all niggas just really done made it, man. | 你们还真做到了 |
[57:42] | Shit, I’m gonna go use this bathroom real quick. | 我赶紧去趟厕所 |
[57:45] | You a funny motherfucker, Jimmie. | 你太他妈逗了 吉米 |
[57:49] | “You a funny motherfucker, Jimmie.” | “你太他妈逗了 吉米” |
[58:13] | You should, uh… | 你应该 |
[58:16] | You should have your own room, bro. | 你应该给自己找个房间 |
[58:20] | That’s okay, Jim. | 没关系的 吉姆 |
[58:22] | Nah, seriously, man. | 不 我是认真的 伙计 |
[58:24] | I been in your space forever. | 我一直都在你家住 |
[58:27] | This place is yours, too. | 这里也是你的家了 |
[58:33] | Any room? | 哪间都行吗 |
[58:59] | How about this one? | 这间怎么样 |
[59:04] | Are you sure you want the dining room? | 你确定你要住在餐厅里吗 |
[59:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[59:10] | It’s perfect. | 完美无瑕 |
[59:19] | Dream big, bro. | 志存高远 兄弟 |
[59:21] | It’s yours. | 是你的了 |
[59:33] | Yeah, we’re gonna have to figure something out. | 我们得把这件事搞清楚 |
[59:36] | I don’t have that much time. | 我没有那么多的时间 |
[59:38] | It’s a complicated situation. | 情况很复杂 |
[59:41] | No, the power’s been on, i just need the bill in my name. | 不 供电恢复了 我要账单上写我的名字 |
[59:51] | Okay, great. Well, when will I get the first invoice? | 好 那我什么时候能收到首次账单 |
[59:56] | And you can’t mail that any sooner? | 你不能再快一点寄过来吗 |
[1:00:06] | He’s talking about paying some bills. | 他在说什么付账单的事 |
[1:00:09] | ‘Cause I wouldn’t say no if he offered to chip in a little more. | 他要是想多分担一点我也不会拒绝 |
[1:00:13] | He already pays half, Grandpa. | 他已经分摊一半了 爷爷 |
[1:00:15] | Well, he’s been here for a while, you know? | 他在这也住了一阵子了 对吧 |
[1:00:20] | And he is not exactly family. | 他又不是我们的家人 |
[1:00:23] | I think he knows that. | 我想他应该知道 |
[1:00:25] | Let’s hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[1:00:27] | What’s all this noise up in here? | 你叮叮咣咣地在干什么 |
[1:00:29] | I’m just packing some stuff. | 我在收拾东西 |
[1:00:33] | It’s for a project. | 要做个项目 |
[1:00:36] | Since when? | 什么时候开始的 |
[1:00:38] | I mean, we haven’t even talked about the characters yet. | 我们都还没讨论过人物呢 |
[1:00:42] | You know how much I like that. | 你知道我有多喜欢这部分 |
[1:00:43] | Yeah, well… I’m still working on it. | 这个 我还在修改 |
[1:00:46] | Don’t quite have a plot yet. | 情节还没设定好 |
[1:00:49] | Well, we can brainstorm a little bit. | 我们可以来个头脑风暴 |
[1:00:52] | You know, that’s where I think we the best at. | 我觉得这是我们最擅长的 |
[1:00:55] | When we brainstorming. | 我们的头脑风暴 |
[1:00:57] | I think I gotta brainstorm this one by myself right now. | 我觉得这次我要自己头脑风暴了 |
[1:01:05] | But I’d love to talk about it soon. | 但是过一阵可以跟你讨论 |
[1:01:10] | You ’bout ready, bro? | 准备好了吗 兄弟 |
[1:01:18] | Well, um… | 那… |
[1:01:22] | Whatever it is, uh… | 不管是什么项目 |
[1:01:26] | I’m proud of you. | 我都为你骄傲 |
[1:01:33] | Wow, look at him. | 看看他 |
[1:01:33] | What type of shoes are those? | 那是什么鞋 |
[1:01:36] | Yeah, you should start rocking like that, bra-bra. | 你真该摇摆起来 哥们 |
[1:01:37] | What the fuck is up with your hat, Jimmie? | 你那是什么破帽子 吉米 |
[1:01:39] | You look like a human cigarette, I can’t handle it. | 你看着就像个会走路的烟头 真受不了 |
[1:01:42] | Jimmie, is that a bowling ball? | 吉米 那是保龄球吗 |
[1:01:44] | It’s the black Alice and Wonderland. | 黑人爱丽丝梦游仙境 |
[1:01:46] | Monty, bro, I heard you be whippin’ out | 蒙特 听说你那根小老二 |
[1:01:48] | that little weenie on all the girls. | 最近在姑娘们身上耍得很爽啊 |
[1:01:51] | Bro, with that hair, you look like a Simpson. | 兄弟 你那发型看着跟辛普森似的 |
[1:01:53] | Nigga, shut up, bro, your one-shirt-havin’ ass. | 闭嘴吧 只有一件衬衫的傻逼 |
[1:01:56] | Jimmie, you wear the same shirt every motherfuckin’ day. | 吉米 你他妈每天都穿这件衬衫 |
[1:01:59] | You look like a fiend, Jimmie, come on! | 跟个瘾君子似的 吉米 |
[1:02:02] | just like your daddy! | 跟你老爸一个德行 |
[1:02:04] | I remember! | 我记得 |
[1:02:05] | Your crackhead-ass daddy. | 你那个嗑药的老爸 |
[1:02:07] | And your dumb-fiend-ass mom. | 还有你那个吸毒的蠢老妈 |
[1:02:10] | Family of fiends, dog. | 一家子瘾君子 |
[1:02:12] | I done sold him a rock back in the day. | 以前他跟我买过可卡因 |
[1:02:14] | What you got up in there? | 你们打算干什么 |
[1:02:15] | Some lace curtains for that whole beautifyin’-ass house | 用蕾丝窗帘装饰那栋大房子吗 |
[1:02:18] | that y’all been makin’ up and shit? | 你们就忙这破事吗 |
[1:02:19] | Okay, Kofi! Okay, what else? | 好了 科菲 行了 还有什么 |
[1:02:22] | Look! These niggas the other day, they pulled up the other day. | 听着 你们知道他们俩那天干了什么吗 |
[1:02:24] | Niggas had all types of feminine shit | 他们两个那栋房子里 |
[1:02:26] | goin’ on in that house, bro. | 有一堆娘们唧唧的东西 |
[1:02:28] | Jimmie, what two men do that? | 吉米 两个大男人怎么会做这种事 |
[1:02:30] | Just ’cause you in that big ass house, | 你们就算住在那栋大房子里 |
[1:02:31] | you not better than us, Jimmie. | 也不比我们优越 吉米 |
[1:02:33] | – Never. – You’re not better than us. | -绝不 -你永远都不可能比我们优越 |
[1:02:35] | What is those, lace curtains | 什么东西 蕾丝窗帘 |
[1:02:37] | you gonna beautify the house with? | 你要用这东西装饰房子吗 |
[1:02:39] | Come on, man, soft-ass nigga. | 不是吧 哥们 你个软蛋 |
[1:02:41] | I know who you is, Jimmie, remember! | 我知道你是谁 吉米 记住 |
[1:02:44] | You know what y’all need to do? | 你知道你们该做什么吗 |
[1:02:45] | Y’all need to disappear | 你俩就该消失 |
[1:02:46] | like a motherfuckin’ magic trick, nigga! | 就跟变戏法一样 |
[1:02:48] | Rabbit out the hat, get the fuck out here. | 把兔子从礼帽里揪出去 赶紧滚吧 |
[1:02:51] | Fuck outta here! | 赶紧滚蛋 |
[1:02:57] | Jimmie! Jimmie! Go home! | 吉米 吉米 回家去吧 |
[1:03:11] | You’re really drawing them? | 你竟然在画他们 |
[1:03:17] | They just talk shit. | 他们就会满嘴喷粪 |
[1:03:22] | Well, you talked shit when I met you. | 我刚认识你的时候你也满嘴喷粪 |
[1:03:27] | I did? | 是吗 |
[1:03:29] | You did. | 是啊 |
[1:03:32] | It’s fine, though. | 不过没关系 |
[1:03:38] | Why’d you hang out with me, then? | 那你为什么还跟我玩 |
[1:03:43] | You care about things. I liked you. | 你是个有心的人 我喜欢你 |
[1:03:48] | You really don’t give a fuck what anybody says? | 你真的不在乎别人说的话吗 |
[1:03:53] | I shouldn’t get to appreciate them ’cause they’re mean to me? | 因为他们对我刻薄我就不能喜欢他们了吗 |
[1:04:00] | That’s silly. | 太傻了 |
[1:05:59] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这 |
[1:06:02] | What are you ever doing here? | 你又是为什么在这 |
[1:06:08] | Didn’t you move out, though? | 你不是搬出去了吗 |
[1:06:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:06:14] | They changed the fuckin’ locks on me. | 他们把锁都换了 |
[1:06:20] | I’m sorry, that sucks. | 我很遗憾 真糟糕 |
[1:06:25] | What do you want, man? | 你想怎样 伙计 |
[1:06:30] | How long you gonna be here? | 你要在这里待多久 |
[1:06:33] | I don’t know yet. | 我还没想好 |
[1:06:34] | I’m just tryin’ to… | 我只是想试着… |
[1:06:37] | Let go. | 放手 |
[1:06:40] | Okay, well… | 好吧 那… |
[1:06:43] | I guess we’ll just come back tomorrow then. | 我们明天再来好了 |
[1:06:46] | Great. | 好极了 |
[1:06:48] | That’s nice. | 真不错 |
[1:06:52] | Come on, Jim, we’ll go to my house. | 走吧 吉姆 我们回我家 |
[1:06:55] | In this crazy fuckin’ city, you’re still here. | 这座城市在发疯 而你还在这里 |
[1:07:09] | Man, those damn kids dropping bubble gum all over the place, | 伙计 这些死小孩把泡泡糖吐得满地都是 |
[1:07:13] | it’ll get all over your seat, man. | 你的座位会遭殃的 |
[1:07:15] | You know what I’m sayin’? | 你说是吧 |
[1:07:18] | Think she’ll stay there all night? | 你觉得她会在那里待一晚上吗 |
[1:07:23] | Watch, we’ll come back | 你看着吧 等我们回去 |
[1:07:23] | and she’ll be painting the windowsill. | 她还在那里给窗沿上漆呢 |
[1:07:36] | Yes, baby. Yes, I will be there. | 对 宝贝 是 我会去的 |
[1:07:39] | I’ve been clean for three years, | 我戒了三年了 |
[1:07:40] | I know where those meetings are. | 我知道这种集会在哪里 |
[1:07:42] | All right, you got it. | 好的 我保证 |
[1:07:43] | I’ll be there 15 minutes early. | 我会提前十五分钟到 |
[1:07:45] | Yes. Yes, I told… | 是 是 我说了 |
[1:07:49] | Jayboe? | 杰博 |
[1:07:54] | Jayboe. | 杰博 |
[1:07:59] | Mom. | 妈 |
[1:08:04] | Mom. | 妈 |
[1:08:05] | Good to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[1:08:14] | – Yeah. I’m sorry. – That’s all right. | – 是啊 不好意思 -没事的 |
[1:08:16] | I thought you and Ron were in LA. | 我以为你和罗恩在洛杉矶 |
[1:08:19] | No, we been back for three months now. | 不 我们搬回来三个月了 |
[1:08:25] | This is my friend, Mont. | 这是我朋友 蒙特 |
[1:08:27] | ‘Scuse me, I’m Jimmie’s mom, | 不好意思 我是吉米的妈妈 |
[1:08:28] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[1:08:30] | Pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[1:08:31] | – You too, sir. – Yeah, well… | -我也是 先生 -话说… |
[1:08:33] | We been staying at the house. | 我们现在住在房子里 |
[1:08:34] | If, you know… | 如果你愿意 |
[1:08:36] | You should stop by. | 你可以顺便过来 |
[1:08:37] | You know, come check it out. | 随便看看 |
[1:08:39] | That’s nice. Yeah. | 挺好的 行 |
[1:08:42] | The house, my dad’s old house. | 房子 就是我爸的老房子 |
[1:08:44] | Your family house, | 你们家的房子 |
[1:08:45] | – on Golden Gate? – Yeah. | -金门大桥那里 -对 |
[1:08:47] | Okay. Well, I got your number, I’ll call you. | 好啊 我有你电话 我会打给你的 |
[1:08:50] | Try to come over there tomorrow. | 看看明天有没有空来 |
[1:08:53] | I don’t have a phone. | 我没有电话 |
[1:08:57] | Well, I just have to come over there, then. | 那我就只能直接过去了 |
[1:09:00] | What’s the best time to come? I’ll be over there tomorrow. | 你什么时候方便 我明天来 |
[1:09:04] | Well, yeah, whenever. | 好啊 随时都可以 |
[1:09:06] | Come… Yeah. | 来吧 |
[1:09:08] | Tomorrow, yeah, fuck it. | 明天 管它呢 |
[1:09:09] | Okay. Cool, I’ll be there tomorrow. | 好啊 行 我明天来 |
[1:09:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:09:15] | Yeah. Well… | 好吧 |
[1:09:17] | Our stop’s coming up, but… | 我们到站了 不过 |
[1:09:20] | It was really nice to see you, Mom. | 见到你很高兴 妈 |
[1:09:22] | Well, it was good to see you too, son, okay? | 我也是 儿子 好吗 |
[1:09:24] | – Yeah. – All right. All right. | -是啊 -好了好了 |
[1:09:26] | – All right, bye now. – Okay. | -好 再见 -好 |
[1:09:28] | Okay. Oh, my God, you taller than me now. | 好 我的天 你现在都比我高了 |
[1:09:30] | – Yeah… – Okay, bye, son. | -是啊 -好 再见 儿子 |
[1:09:32] | Yeah, bye. | 好 再见 |
[1:09:42] | Why? Why? | 为什么 为什么 |
[1:09:45] | – What happened? – Why? | -怎么回事 -为什么 |
[1:10:24] | What the fuck? | 什么情况 |
[1:10:30] | 安息吧 科菲 | |
[1:10:33] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[1:10:41] | – What the fuck happened? – He got shot. | -这他妈怎么回事 -他中枪了 |
[1:10:45] | They shot him. | 他们开枪打了他 |
[1:10:48] | Who? Who shot him? | 谁 谁开的枪 |
[1:10:54] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:10:56] | Bay niggas. | 湾区的黑人 |
[1:10:59] | For what? | 为什么 |
[1:11:02] | For what? | 为什么 |
[1:11:07] | He was talking shit to the wrong niggas. | 他说错了话 |
[1:11:10] | Tried to bluff some niggas out. | 本来是想把他们吓走的 |
[1:11:13] | Tried to bluff them out? | 把他们吓走 |
[1:11:14] | Man, what’s with all the questions, bro? | 伙计 你哪来的这么多问题 |
[1:11:19] | I just don’t get it. | 我只是不明白 |
[1:11:21] | I just fuckin’ seen y’all. | 我之前才见过你们 |
[1:11:23] | And nigga? | 所以呢 |
[1:11:24] | And I don’t fucking get it! | 我他妈没听明白 |
[1:11:26] | Man. | 伙计 |
[1:11:27] | Get the fuck up outta here, bro. | 赶紧滚蛋 |
[1:11:29] | Me get the fuck outta here? | 让我滚蛋 |
[1:11:30] | – Yes, nigga, go! – It’s your fucking fault! | -对 老兄 滚 -这都是你们的错 |
[1:11:32] | That’s my fuckin’ friend, too! | 那他妈也是我的朋友 |
[1:11:35] | – All right, nigga. – Get on this nigga! | -好吧 老兄 -干掉他 |
[1:11:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:11:40] | Push up on this nigga, bro. | 上啊 兄弟 |
[1:11:42] | You finna let him say that? | 你就这么放过他了 |
[1:12:18] | That poor boy and his friends. | 那可怜的孩子和他的朋友们 |
[1:12:25] | I’m sorry, Jimmie. | 我很遗憾 吉米 |
[1:12:29] | I hope I never made you feel like you weren’t welcome here. | 我希望你知道这里永远对你敞开大门 |
[1:12:35] | No, I… I never felt like that. | 嗯 我一直都知道 |
[1:12:40] | ‘Cause I don’t care where you been. | 因为我不在乎你们去了哪里 |
[1:12:45] | You don’t have to tell me. | 你们不需要告诉我 |
[1:12:49] | It’s just, you two | 只要你们俩 |
[1:12:52] | stick together. | 一条心就好 |
[1:13:01] | 英年早逝 我还是不敢相信 | |
[1:13:06] | #科菲万岁 | |
[1:13:09] | You know, I was writing a play about him. | 你知道吗 我之前在写关于他的剧 |
[1:13:18] | You don’t have to stop now. | 你可以接着写 |
[1:13:25] | “You a funny motherfucker, Jimmie.” | “你太他妈逗了 吉米” |
[1:13:37] | I know it sounds weird, but… | 我知道这听起来有点怪 但是 |
[1:13:41] | I kinda feel like that could’ve been me. | 我感觉本来出事的有可能是我 |
[1:13:45] | If not for the house. | 如果不是因为有房子的话 |
[1:14:02] | Man, I wanna go home. | 我想回家 |
[1:14:23] | Filthy, fishy salt water. | 肮脏腥臭的咸水 |
[1:14:27] | Water been funkier than the Devil’s mouth for 50 years. | 这片水域已经又脏又臭五十年了 |
[1:14:32] | Now they wanna clean it up. | 现在他们想起来清理了 |
[1:14:36] | They’ve got plans for us. | 他们没安好心 |
[1:14:39] | We were made to be put through Hell. | 我们经历炼狱之苦 |
[1:14:43] | Purified… We were made to be put through Hell. | 净化 我们经历炼狱之苦 |
[1:14:48] | Be purified. | 净化我们 |
[1:15:02] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:15:05] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:15:09] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:15:21] | How did she toss all of our shit? | 她是怎么把我们的东西扔出来的 |
[1:15:33] | I don’t think it was her. | 我觉得不是她干的 |
[1:15:37] | 房屋出售 克莱顿·纽森 | |
[1:15:45] | Fuckin’ traitor. | 该死的叛徒 |
[1:15:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:16:09] | Can you stay here and watch the shit? | 你能待在这里看着东西吗 |
[1:16:11] | Yeah, where you going? | 行 你要去哪 |
[1:16:15] | – Where you going? – I’ll be back. | -你要去哪 -我会回来的 |
[1:16:17] | I’ll be back. | 会回来的 |
[1:16:21] | Jimmie! | 吉米 |
[1:16:27] | Sorry, how can I help you today? | 不好意思 有什么需要吗 |
[1:16:36] | – I want to buy a house. – A house? | -我想买一栋房子 -一栋房子 |
[1:16:39] | That’s exciting. | 真令人激动 |
[1:16:41] | Are you working with an agent? | 你有中介吗 |
[1:16:43] | No. Do I need to? | 没有 需要有吗 |
[1:16:46] | No. Not necessarily. | 不 不需要 |
[1:16:49] | Do you have a price range in mind? | 你心里有大概的房价范围吗 |
[1:16:51] | I have a house in mind. | 我心里有一栋房子 |
[1:16:57] | It’s on the market, I assume? | 我想它已经上市了对吗 |
[1:16:59] | How much are they asking? | 他们开价多少 |
[1:17:02] | At least $4 million. | 至少四百万 |
[1:17:05] | And how much are you willing to put down? | 你愿意付多少首付 |
[1:17:09] | How much is usual? | 一般付多少 |
[1:17:12] | Well, typically, we’d be looking to secure at least 20%. | 一般来说 首付至少要百分之二十 |
[1:17:24] | I wouldn’t have that. | 我没那么多钱 |
[1:17:29] | That’s understandable. | 可以理解 |
[1:17:30] | It’s going to be hard to land a place like that. | 想买下那种房子是很困难的 |
[1:17:33] | But suppose I ask instead… | 但假如我换个问法… |
[1:17:35] | No, no, look. | 不 不 |
[1:17:38] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[1:17:41] | I’m young. I’m black. | 我还年轻 我是黑人 |
[1:17:45] | I’m not rich. | 我不富裕 |
[1:17:47] | I came here knowing all that. | 我来这里之前心里就有数了 |
[1:17:49] | But let’s be real, you also got a quota to meet. | 但我们现实一点 你也有指标要完成 |
[1:17:52] | Now I’m not calling you a predator… Sir. | 我不是说你是个掠夺者 先生 |
[1:17:54] | But you’re trying to make your money. | 但你也想赚钱 |
[1:17:55] | So let me help you do that. Sir. | 所以让我帮你吧 先生 |
[1:17:57] | That’s not the way this works. | 不是这样办事的 |
[1:17:57] | You can give me whatever deal you gotta give me. | 你可以给我随便开价 |
[1:17:59] | I don’t care what it is. | 我不在乎 |
[1:18:01] | ‘Cause unlike all the other people that default, | 因为不像那些违约的人 |
[1:18:05] | this is the only house I’ll ever want. | 这是我唯一想要的房子 |
[1:18:07] | So I’ll never miss a monthly bill, ever. | 所以我绝不会拖欠每月的账单 |
[1:18:11] | I completely understand how you feel, sir. | 我完全理解你的感受 先生 |
[1:18:11] | You can give me your highest interest rate. | 你可以给我开最高的利率 |
[1:18:13] | You can give me your highest interest rate, okay? | 你可以给我开最高的利率 好吗 |
[1:18:14] | – Fuck… Fuck me. – No, I completely… | -随便坑我 -不 我完全… |
[1:18:16] | You don’t even have to feel bad. | 你甚至都不需要良心不安 |
[1:18:17] | You don’t even have to feel bad. | 你甚至都不需要良心不安 |
[1:18:20] | Okay? I will pay back every single cent. | 好吗 我会还上每一分钱 |
[1:18:26] | I’m sorry, sir. | 我很抱歉 先生 |
[1:18:27] | I will pay back every single cent. | 我会还上每一分钱 |
[1:18:32] | Okay, okay, you win! | 好吧 好吧 你赢了 |
[1:18:36] | Okay, yep, it’s yours. | 好吧 归你了 |
[1:18:38] | You charming bastard, okay. | 你这个迷人的混蛋 好吧 |
[1:18:41] | Talk to you soon, buh-bye. | 以后再聊 再见 |
[1:18:44] | How’s it going, man? | 最近怎样 兄弟 |
[1:18:46] | Fine, sir. | 还不错 先生 |
[1:18:49] | I noticed the house we discussed is now for sale. | 我注意到我们谈过房子正在出售 |
[1:18:53] | There are some alarming elements in your literature | 你的宣传单里有些严重的漏洞 |
[1:18:55] | I thought you would like to know. | 我认为你可能想知道 |
[1:18:57] | And certainly the Bureau of Real Estate would. | 房地产总局肯定也想知道 |
[1:19:03] | This claims the property has a view of the Golden Gate. | 这上面说从房子里能看到金门大桥 |
[1:19:06] | Which… I don’t think is true. | 我觉得这不是真的 |
[1:19:10] | Well, it isn’t. It isn’t true. | 这不对 这不是真的 |
[1:19:12] | It also claims to have all the original | 它还说它有原装的 |
[1:19:14] | “fixtures, floors, and faucets.” | “室内设备 地板 和水龙头” |
[1:19:16] | Isn’t true. | 这也不是真的 |
[1:19:17] | And are you planning on disclosing that there’s no septic tank? | 还有你打算公开没有化粪池的事实吗 |
[1:19:20] | Which means, any day now, | 这意味着 |
[1:19:24] | the garden could be flooded with shit. | 花园随时可能被屎淹没 |
[1:19:30] | Where’s this going, man? | 你想说什么 伙计 |
[1:19:34] | All this together seems like false advertisement. | 这些加在一起算得上是虚假广告 |
[1:19:37] | Which is grounds for void a sale. | 能构成交易作废 |
[1:19:39] | Potential revoke of license. | 有可能吊销房产经纪执照 |
[1:19:41] | I thought it might’ve been you guys. | 我想到了可能是你们 |
[1:19:47] | What’s your deal, man? | 你想怎么样 |
[1:19:50] | Don’t have a deal. | 我不想怎么样 |
[1:19:55] | Look… | 听着 |
[1:19:56] | Somebody on this floor would’ve gotten that house | 即使不是我 这层楼也会有别人 |
[1:19:58] | if it wasn’t me. | 拿下那栋房子 |
[1:20:01] | At least I’m from here, right? | 至少我是本地人 好吗 |
[1:20:04] | – I put your stuff on the street as a favor. – Okay. | -我把你们的东西放在路边是好意 -好吧 |
[1:20:08] | I could’ve had it trucked away, | 我本来可以把东西拖走 |
[1:20:09] | but I left it out for you. | 但我给你们留了下来了 |
[1:20:10] | Look, dick wad. | 听着 混蛋 |
[1:20:12] | I’m not fucking around, I will report you. | 我不是在唬人 我会举报你的 |
[1:20:14] | For what? | 举报什么呢 |
[1:20:16] | Listing a view of the bridge? And fixtures? | 挂出了能看到桥景 有室内设施的广告吗 |
[1:20:19] | Everybody does that. | 大家都这么干 |
[1:20:20] | I literally copy-pasted that shit. | 那玩意其实是我复制粘贴的 |
[1:20:22] | Well, you’re lying about the history of the house. | 关于那栋房子的历史 你在骗人 |
[1:20:25] | – I’m not lying about that. – Yes, you are! | -我没有骗人 -你有 |
[1:20:27] | You say it was built one hundred years earlier than it actually was. | 你说它是在一百年前建的 比实际时间要早 |
[1:20:30] | Look, I’m not making this up. | 听着 这不是我编的 |
[1:20:31] | Yes, you are! | 就是你编的 |
[1:20:33] | James Fails built this house in 1946. | 1946年詹姆斯·菲尔斯建了这栋房子 |
[1:20:35] | – James? – Fails! | -詹姆斯 -菲尔斯 |
[1:20:37] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:20:39] | Look, man. | 听着 伙计 |
[1:20:43] | Deed of Trust, 1857. | 1857年的信托契约 |
[1:20:46] | Architect Gil-hoo-ley, some shit. | 建筑师吉尔胡利什么的 |
[1:20:50] | Your guy Fails lost it in the ’90s. | 九十年代的时候 你说的菲尔斯没保住房子 |
[1:20:54] | See, right there. | 看 就在这写着 |
[1:20:57] | Look, man. | 听着 伙计 |
[1:20:58] | If you need a week to find somewhere else, | 如果你们需要一周时间来另找住处 |
[1:20:59] | then take it. | 那就先住在那里 |
[1:21:01] | But… | 但是… |
[1:21:02] | Don’t go pulling some squatters rights shit on me, man. | 别跟我扯那些占屋者权利的屁话 |
[1:21:08] | I got your mail. | 我有你的信件 |
[1:21:12] | I know your name. | 我知道你的名字 |
[1:21:14] | I don’t want to call the cops. | 我不想搞到报警 |
[1:21:17] | I don’t want to do that to you. | 我不想对你这么做 |
[1:22:10] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪了 |
[1:22:14] | Doesn’t matter, bro. | 不重要 兄弟 |
[1:22:18] | I got everything inside. | 我把所有东西都搬进来了 |
[1:22:20] | Except the couch. | 除了沙发 |
[1:22:23] | That shit almost fell on me. | 那玩意差点砸在我身上 |
[1:22:29] | Jim… | 吉姆 |
[1:22:32] | I spoke to the realtor. | 我和房产经纪人谈过了 |
[1:22:34] | Yeah, fuck that guy. | 让他去死吧 |
[1:22:41] | He’s gonna throw us out. | 他会把我们赶出去 |
[1:22:44] | And eventually call the cops. | 最终还会报警 |
[1:22:48] | I don’t know how much longer we can keep doing this. | 我不知道我们还能坚持这样多久 |
[1:22:54] | I understand if you can’t. | 如果你不能坚持 我理解 |
[1:22:57] | I do. | 我真的理解 |
[1:22:59] | But I’m not leaving. | 但我不会走的 |
[1:23:06] | – Jim, he said your grand… – Where am I gonna go? | -吉姆 他说你爷… -我要去哪呢 |
[1:23:11] | My dad’s in the SRO. | 我爸住在单人房里 |
[1:23:15] | My aunt’s out in bum fuck. | 我姑姑远在鸟不拉屎的地方 |
[1:23:19] | My mom… | 我妈… |
[1:23:22] | Bro, I don’t even know where my mom is. | 我根本不知道我妈在哪 |
[1:23:28] | I’m not leaving, bro. | 我不走 |
[1:23:33] | I’m the last one left. | 我是最后一个人了 |
[1:23:41] | We have my house. | 我们可以去我家 |
[1:23:47] | I can’t go back there, bro. | 我不能回去那里 兄弟 |
[1:23:55] | Mont, | 蒙特 |
[1:23:57] | this house… | 这栋房子… |
[1:24:00] | This is what I do. | 这就是我该做的 |
[1:24:03] | It’s what we do, Mont. | 这是我们该做的 蒙特 |
[1:24:06] | This is our shit. | 这是属于我们的 |
[1:24:08] | We can’t give up now. | 我们现在不能放弃 |
[1:24:10] | We gotta fight. | 我们必须抗争 |
[1:24:13] | Right? | 对吗 |
[1:24:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:24:25] | I’m with you, bro. | 我支持你 兄弟 |
[1:24:28] | You always been with me. | 你总是支持我 |
[1:24:55] | Shit, you’re writing? | 你在写东西吗 |
[1:24:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:25:00] | I think I cracked a play. | 我觉得我想出了一部戏 |
[1:25:04] | I’d like to put it on next week, if that’s all right? | 我想下周演 如果可以的话 |
[1:25:10] | Hell, yeah, get it, bro! | 太好了 搞起来 兄弟 |
[1:25:18] | San Francisco – Scott McKenzie | |
[1:25:18] | ♪ If you’re going to San Francisco ♪ | ♪ 倘若你要去旧金山 ♪ |
[1:25:26] | ♪ Be sure to wear flowers in your hair ♪ | ♪ 请记得戴花在发上 ♪ |
[1:25:35] | ♪ If you come to San Francisco ♪ | ♪ 倘若你来到旧金山 ♪ |
[1:25:43] | 房屋出售 克莱顿·纽森 | |
[1:25:44] | ♪ You’re gonna meet some gentle people there ♪ | ♪ 你将遇见那里温柔的人 ♪ |
[1:25:52] | ♪ Gentle people ♪ | ♪ 温柔的人 ♪ |
[1:25:56] | ♪ Gentle people there ♪ | ♪ 那里温柔的人 ♪ |
[1:26:00] | ♪ Gentle people will be a love-in there ♪ | ♪ 温柔的人 愉快相伴 ♪ |
[1:26:26] | ♪ For those who come to San Francisco ♪ | ♪ 那些来到旧金山的人 ♪ |
[1:26:35] | ♪ Summertime will be a love-in there ♪ | ♪ 夏日将会是好时光 ♪ |
[1:26:43] | ♪ In the streets of San Francisco ♪ | ♪ 走在旧金山大街上 ♪ |
[1:26:52] | How’d you write all this that fast? | 你怎么写得这么快 |
[1:26:55] | There’s more. | 还有更多呢 |
[1:26:57] | But I’d rather you saw the rest in person. | 但我更想让你亲自观赏剩下的部分 |
[1:27:00] | ♪ If you come to San Francisco ♪ | ♪ 倘若你来到旧金山 ♪ |
[1:27:09] | ♪ Summertime will be a love-in there ♪ | ♪ 夏日将会是好时光 ♪ |
[1:27:16] | – That was good. – Thank you, sir. | -唱得真好 -谢谢你 先生 |
[1:27:19] | What else you got? | 你还会唱什么 |
[1:27:21] | ♪ I got five on it ♪ | ♪ 哥买五块钱的 ♪ |
[1:27:21] | I Got 5 on It – Luniz | |
[1:27:25] | ♪ Grab your four… ♪ | ♪ 拿上你的四… ♪ |
[1:27:26] | – I’m sorry. – No, keep going! | -抱歉 -不 继续唱 |
[1:27:33] | 旧金山的最后一个黑人 编剧 蒙特格马利·艾伦 | |
[1:27:48] | Mont? | 蒙特 |
[1:27:57] | Hella fuckin’ early. | 也太他妈早了 |
[1:28:03] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[1:28:15] | Why are you dressed like a white boy? | 你怎么穿得像个白人男孩 |
[1:28:22] | It’s for your little show, huh? | 是为了你们的小演出吗 |
[1:28:47] | Man. | 天呐 |
[1:28:56] | You mess up my daddy’s chair, Montgomery? | 你在乱搞我爸的椅子吗 蒙特格马利 |
[1:29:02] | No. | 没有 |
[1:29:03] | No, sir, we… we were just… | 没有 先生 我们只是… |
[1:29:05] | What you stuttering for? You got stage fright already? | 你结巴什么 已经开始怯场了吗 |
[1:29:09] | No. | 没有 |
[1:29:13] | I don’t care about the chair, son. | 我不在乎椅子 孩子 |
[1:29:18] | But be easy with it. | 不过手脚轻点 |
[1:29:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:29:24] | Carry on. | 继续 |
[1:30:04] | My daddy hated when I played that shit. | 我爸很讨厌我弹这玩意 |
[1:30:17] | Yeah, come on in, don’t be shy. | 上来吧 别不好意思 |
[1:30:21] | His grandpa built it. | 这里是他爷爷建的 |
[1:30:24] | Not bad for a black man, huh? | 对一个黑人来说还不错对吧 |
[1:30:25] | Oh, no. | 是啊 |
[1:30:27] | Very good. Very good. | 很好 非常好 |
[1:30:37] | So, this is gonna be interesting. This is nice. | 这应该挺有意思的 真不错 |
[1:30:41] | – Nice crowd, too. – Yeah. | -观众也不少 -是啊 |
[1:30:43] | You make a lot of money on candy? | 你靠糖果赚了很多钱吗 |
[1:30:45] | Sell candy? | 卖糖 |
[1:30:47] | – I used to, for years. – Oh, yeah? | -我以前卖过几年 -是吗 |
[1:30:49] | Most of these new white people that’s moving | 大多数搬进黑人社区的 |
[1:30:51] | in these black neighborhoods, | 这些新白人 |
[1:30:52] | they don’t even know they standing in the kitchen | 他们根本不知道自己正站着的厨房里 |
[1:30:55] | where a dude got shot at. | 曾经有人被枪击过 |
[1:30:57] | I didn’t know he was doing a play and shit. | 我不知道他要演一出戏 |
[1:30:59] | He just invited us. | 他只是邀请了我们 |
[1:31:00] | I don’t know what weird shit they got goin’ on, | 我不知道他们在搞什么奇怪的玩意 |
[1:31:02] | but it’s pretty weird. | 但真的很怪 |
[1:31:16] | What I’mma hit you for? | 我为什么要打你 |
[1:31:18] | You my folks. | 我们一家的 |
[1:31:23] | All right. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:31:27] | But I can’t have soft niggas hanging around me. | 但我受不了身边有软弱的家伙 |
[1:31:34] | Hit me. | 打我啊 |
[1:31:38] | Nah! | 不 |
[1:31:39] | Nah! For what, nigga? | 不要 为什么打你 哥们 |
[1:31:42] | Hit me. | 打我啊 |
[1:31:44] | Man up, nigga. Man up! | 男人点 哥们 男人点 |
[1:31:48] | No, bro! | 不 兄弟 |
[1:31:50] | No! No, bro, no! | 不 不 兄弟 不 |
[1:31:54] | You soft. | 软蛋 |
[1:31:57] | You soft, nigga. | 你这个软蛋 |
[1:31:59] | They gonna call you a bitch at your funeral. | 他们会在你的葬礼上管你叫孬种 |
[1:32:02] | I ain’t no bitch! | 我不是孬种 |
[1:32:03] | I ain’t no bitch! I’m a man! | 我不是孬种 我是个男人 |
[1:32:05] | Then hit me. | 那打我啊 |
[1:32:07] | Hit me, bro. Hit me. | 打我 兄弟 打我 |
[1:32:12] | Hit me, nigga. | 打我啊 哥们 |
[1:32:24] | All right! | 好吧 |
[1:32:26] | All right! Yeah! | 好吧 |
[1:32:28] | Here, nigga. | 来啊 哥们 |
[1:32:29] | I don’t give a fuck. | 我不在乎 |
[1:32:31] | Come see me, nigga. | 瞧瞧我的厉害 哥们 |
[1:32:32] | Who out there hiding? | 谁在那边躲着 |
[1:32:34] | Man up! | 男人点 |
[1:32:35] | Man up, nigga! | 男人点 哥们 |
[1:32:36] | Man up! | 男人点 |
[1:32:45] | No words. | 无话可说 |
[1:32:46] | No words! | 无话可说 |
[1:32:49] | Please send e-hugs. | 请送上我的线上拥抱 |
[1:32:51] | 无话可说 无话可说 请送上我的线上拥抱 #科菲 赫姿·格林 135个赞 | |
[1:32:53] | Hazel Greene. | 赫姿·格林 |
[1:32:56] | A hundred and thirty-five likes. | 135个赞 |
[1:33:01] | Damn! | 妈的 |
[1:33:03] | Damn! | 妈的 |
[1:33:05] | Just smoked with you the other day! | 那天才刚跟你一起抽烟 |
[1:33:08] | Crazy! | 不可思议 |
[1:33:10] | John Bishop. | 约翰·毕肖普 |
[1:33:12] | Two hundred and sixty likes. | 260个赞 |
[1:33:15] | Ten shares. | 十个分享 |
[1:33:18] | Are these the people who knew Kofi? | 这些人了解科菲吗 |
[1:33:23] | Got yelled at by my bitch boss for being late! | 因为迟到被我的贱人老板吼了 |
[1:33:27] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[1:33:29] | There’s no time for grief. | 没有时间悲痛 |
[1:33:32] | Leah Tanaka, 320 likes. | 利亚·田中 320个赞 |
[1:33:37] | Man! | 老天 |
[1:33:39] | Man! Can’t believe we lost my bro! | 老天 不敢相信我们失去了我兄弟 |
[1:33:43] | But you wouldn’t want me to be sad, Ko, | 但你不会想让我哀伤 科 |
[1:33:45] | so I put my pain into my music! | 所以我把痛苦寄于音乐 |
[1:33:48] | Make sure you like the post. | 请记得一定要点赞 |
[1:33:51] | Ro-Ro-Ro-Rodney Tuck. | 罗罗罗 罗德尼·塔克 |
[1:33:54] | Mr. Tuck moved to Florida | 塔克先生十年前 |
[1:33:58] | ten years ago! | 就搬去弗罗里达了 |
[1:34:00] | Are these the people who knew Kofi? | 这些人了解科菲吗 |
[1:34:05] | Kofi had dimensions. | 科菲有方方面面 |
[1:34:09] | More than a… a post could reflect or a play could capture. | 一个帖子不足以反映 一出话剧不足以捕捉 |
[1:34:16] | So I summon you. | 所以我召集你们 |
[1:34:19] | Celebrate the life he lived. | 庆祝他过往的人生 |
[1:34:21] | Not through those who speak the loudest. | 不是通过那些嗓门最大的人 |
[1:34:23] | But through the memories he left us all. | 而是通过他留给我们的记忆 |
[1:34:28] | Ma’am! | 女士 |
[1:34:29] | – Me? – How will you… | -我吗 -你怎么… |
[1:34:32] | How will you remember Kofi? | 你怎么回忆科菲 |
[1:34:43] | He, you know, he used to come and walk my niece | 我侄女刚搬来这里时 |
[1:34:47] | home from school when she first moved up here. | 他常常陪她放学回家 |
[1:34:50] | He was a little gentleman, or whatnot, | 他是个小绅士 差不多吧 |
[1:34:53] | you know, sweet, um… | 很贴心… |
[1:34:56] | It’s just sad. | 实在悲伤 |
[1:35:00] | I coached Kofi in Pop Warner. | 我训练科菲打波普·华纳橄榄球赛 |
[1:35:04] | He stayed behind and helped me pack up. | 他总留下来帮我整理 |
[1:35:07] | Every day. | 每天都是 |
[1:35:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:35:13] | And how ’bout you, young man? | 你呢 年轻人 |
[1:35:21] | Shit, man. | 见鬼 |
[1:35:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:35:27] | Did I push him too hard? | 我把他逼得太紧了吗 |
[1:35:31] | Kofi was my nigga, man. | 科菲是我兄弟 |
[1:35:36] | Did I push him too hard? | 我逼他太紧了吗 |
[1:35:47] | How ’bout you? | 你呢 |
[1:35:56] | Well… | 好吧 |
[1:35:59] | My last memory of Kofi | 我对科菲最后的记忆 |
[1:36:02] | was him talking shit to me. | 是他对我满嘴喷粪 |
[1:36:06] | He said some of the most fucked-up shit | 他说了一些我听过的 |
[1:36:09] | anybody’s ever said to me. | 最操蛋的话 |
[1:36:14] | But Kofi also got jumped | 但科菲也曾 |
[1:36:16] | for defending me against the older kids in the group home. | 因在教养院帮我跟大孩子对峙而被突袭 |
[1:36:20] | He didn’t like to fight, | 他不喜欢打架 |
[1:36:21] | but he fought for me then. | 但他那时为了我打架 |
[1:36:28] | People aren’t one thing. | 人不止一面 |
[1:36:40] | That. | 听听 |
[1:36:45] | All… all of it. | 所有…所有这些 |
[1:36:51] | What would have happened | 如果科菲能够 |
[1:36:54] | if Kofi could’ve | 表现自己 |
[1:36:57] | showed himself? | 会发生什么 |
[1:36:59] | All forms of himself. | 他各方面的自己 |
[1:37:05] | The world | 世界 |
[1:37:08] | put him in a box! | 把他困在一个盒子里 |
[1:37:12] | And he never | 而他从未 |
[1:37:14] | pushed beyond it. | 推开盒子 |
[1:37:20] | Let us. | 让我们来 |
[1:37:22] | Let us break the boxes! | 让我们打破盒子 |
[1:37:25] | Let us give each other the courage! | 让我们给彼此勇气 |
[1:37:28] | To… to see! | 去…去看 |
[1:37:30] | Beyond the stories we are born into! | 看我们的出身之外的世界 |
[1:37:35] | Let us all | 让我们所有人 |
[1:37:37] | really look | 好好看看 |
[1:37:39] | at Jimmie Fails IV. | 吉米·菲尔斯四世 |
[1:37:51] | Self-taught historian. | 自学成才的历史学家 |
[1:37:54] | Carpenter. | 木匠 |
[1:37:56] | Gentle, loving man. | 温和善良的人 |
[1:37:58] | A true survivor. Jimmie! | 一个真正的幸存者 吉米 |
[1:38:01] | How many places have you lived? | 你住过多少地方 |
[1:38:03] | And if they kicked you out tomorrow, | 如果他们明天把你赶出去 |
[1:38:05] | you would still be all those things! | 你还是这样的人 |
[1:38:08] | You exist beyond the… | 你的存在超越… |
[1:38:10] | these walls, you extend beyond your… | 这些墙 你超越你的… |
[1:38:13] | your… your forefathers! | 你的祖先 |
[1:38:15] | You are more than this house! | 你超越这个房子 |
[1:38:17] | Jimmie, you are not these… these walls! | 吉米 你不是这些…这些墙 |
[1:38:19] | You’re not these floors, you’re not this ceiling! | 你不是这些地板 你不是这个天花板 |
[1:38:21] | – It’s time you know! – Bro, what are you doing? | -该让你知道了 -兄弟 你在做什么 |
[1:38:23] | – What are you doing? – It is time! | -你在做什么 -是时候了 |
[1:38:24] | – It is time you know! – I don’t need to know, | -该让你知道了 -我不需要知道 |
[1:38:26] | I don’t need to know. Let’s stop. Let’s stop. | 我不需要知道 停下 停下 |
[1:38:32] | – Jimmie… You don’t! – Enough, stop! | -吉米 你不… -够了 停下 |
[1:38:34] | – Please, stop. Mont! – Jimmie! | -停下好吗 蒙特 -吉米 |
[1:38:36] | – Your grandpa didn’t build this house! – Enough! | -这房子不是你爷爷建的 -够了 |
[1:38:43] | He didn’t build it, Jimmie! | 不是他建的 吉米 |
[1:38:54] | Yes, he did. | 是他建的 |
[1:38:58] | – He built this house! – He didn’t, I saw it, man, | -这房子是他建的 -不是他 我看到了 |
[1:39:01] | I saw the deed. | 我看到了契约 |
[1:39:04] | I saw it. | 我看到了 |
[1:39:40] | I don’t know what the hell that thing was. | 不知道那是什么情况 |
[1:39:56] | Then he shoots a left. | 然后他左勾拳 |
[1:40:01] | Man, let ’em leave. | 让他们走吧 |
[1:40:02] | They don’t deserve to be in here anyway. | 反正他们也不配待在这里 |
[1:40:10] | Neither do we. | 我们也不配 |
[1:40:16] | You gonna really listen to what | 你真的要听 |
[1:40:17] | another-ass nigga tell you what’s true? | 另一个黑人给你说的真相吗 |
[1:40:21] | Come on, Jayboe, get your spine up, son. | 拜托 杰博 挺起脊梁 |
[1:40:24] | – Have some pride, man. – I’ve been doin’. | -多些骄傲 -我一直在那么做 |
[1:40:35] | But you say it. | 但是你说出来吧 |
[1:40:38] | Say what? | 说什么 |
[1:40:42] | The truth. | 真相 |
[1:40:44] | What? | 什么 |
[1:40:47] | That grandpa didn’t build this house. | 这房子不是爷爷建的 |
[1:40:50] | Man, get outta here with that bullshit. | 老天 不要相信那些胡说八道 |
[1:40:52] | Come on, Jayboe. | 拜托 杰博 |
[1:41:00] | Just say it. | 说吧 |
[1:41:16] | Can’t tell you shit. | 我说不出来 |
[1:41:21] | I’m outta here, man. | 我要走了 |
[1:41:23] | You sit in that bullshit if you want. | 你愿意信就信吧 |
[1:42:56] | Jayboe. | 杰博 |
[1:43:05] | I been telling people he built it for so long. | 这么久以来我一直跟人说是他建的 |
[1:43:13] | Almost forgot it wasn’t true. | 差点忘了这不是真的 |
[1:43:21] | This was ours. | 这曾是我们的 |
[1:43:23] | And then it wasn’t. | 然后又不是了 |
[1:43:27] | So you just tell yourself what you need | 所以你只是告诉自己一些话 |
[1:43:29] | to make you feel like it still is. | 让你感觉这仍是我们的 |
[1:43:35] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:43:37] | I did it, too. | 我也是一样 |
[1:43:44] | It makes you feel | 会让你觉得 |
[1:43:47] | special. | 与众不同 |
[1:43:51] | But you got a chance to get out | 但你现在有机会 |
[1:43:53] | from underneath all of that now. | 抛开这一切了 |
[1:43:57] | I don’t want to. | 我不想 |
[1:44:01] | I just want it. | 我只想要这房子 |
[1:44:06] | Is that what you really want? | 这是你真正想要的吗 |
[1:44:11] | To spend the rest of your life working for this? | 下半辈子都为此努力 |
[1:44:16] | Fighting for this? | 为此奋斗吗 |
[1:44:22] | I believe that you could make this place yours. | 我相信你能把这里变成自己的 |
[1:44:26] | I really do. | 我真的相信 |
[1:44:34] | But if you leave | 但是如果你离开 |
[1:44:40] | it’s not your loss. | 也不是你的损失 |
[1:44:44] | It’s San Francisco’s. | 是旧金山的损失 |
[1:44:53] | Fuck San Francisco. | 去它的旧金山 |
[1:45:37] | – This city blows. – Big time. | -这个城市太逊了 -逊爆了 |
[1:45:39] | I mean, whatever, I’m not above | 我是说 我不介意 |
[1:45:40] | living in a former crack house, you know? | 住在从前的毒品屋里 |
[1:45:43] | But, I came here for Janis and the Airplane, | 但是我来这里是为了珍妮丝和飞机乐队 |
[1:45:46] | not to work at a fucking startup. | 不是为了在该死的初创公司工作 |
[1:45:48] | Dude, I’ve been saying for months, | 姐们 我说了几个月了 |
[1:45:50] | let’s just move to East LA. | 我们搬去东洛杉矶吧 |
[1:45:52] | This city’s dead. | 这个城市已经死了 |
[1:45:54] | Nah. | 不 |
[1:45:55] | Seriously, fuck this city. | 说真的 这城市见鬼去吧 |
[1:45:58] | ‘Scuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[1:46:03] | You don’t get to hate San Francisco. | 你们不能恨旧金山 |
[1:46:08] | I’m sorry, what? | 你说什么 |
[1:46:11] | Yeah, dude, I mean… | 是啊 老兄 |
[1:46:12] | Sorry, but I’ll hate what I want. | 不好意思 但我想恨什么就恨什么 |
[1:46:17] | Do you love it? | 你们爱这里吗 |
[1:46:20] | It’s… I mean yeah, I’m here. | 是啊 我住在这里 |
[1:46:23] | But do I have to love it? | 但我一定要爱这里吗 |
[1:46:26] | You don’t get to hate it unless you love it. | 没有爱就不能恨 |
[1:46:32] | Classic Muni shit. | 典型的公交破事 |
[1:46:43] | Who call the money man, come on now, hurry up. | 谁赢钱了 快点 快点 |
[1:46:46] | Pay attention! | 注意点 |
[1:46:50] | Alexander the Great was a black man. | 亚历山大大帝是个黑人 |
[1:46:52] | They don’t teach you that in the devil school system. | 邪恶的教育体系里不会教这个 |
[1:46:57] | I can’t take another day of this bullshit. | 这破日子我一天也忍不下去了 |
[1:48:07] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[1:48:15] | I’m sorry I did that. | 很抱歉我那么做了 |
[1:48:19] | It was a stupid play. | 那是个愚蠢的话剧 |
[1:48:24] | Nah. | 不 |
[1:48:27] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you the truth. | 很抱歉我没告诉你真相 |
[1:48:32] | I just wanted it to be true. | 我只是希望那是真的 |
[1:48:36] | It felt so good, you know? | 那感觉特别好 你知道吗 |
[1:48:44] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:49:05] | Jimmie. | 吉米 |
[1:49:07] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[1:49:09] | Fucking starving. | 饿死了 |
[1:49:15] | He’s giving up. | 他放弃了 |
[1:49:18] | I can’t take no more. | 我忍不下去了 |
[1:49:21] | He’s breaking down. | 他崩溃了 |
[1:49:23] | He’s really tearing this apartment apart. | 他真的把这公寓拆了个底朝天 |
[1:49:27] | This looks exciting though, you know? | 不过这看着让人激动 |
[1:49:30] | – Yeah. Yeah, it is. – Yeah? Oh, yeah? | -没错 是的 -是吗 真的吗 |
[1:49:36] | I got it now. | 我现在懂了 |
[1:49:37] | He seems like he’s horny or something. | 他看起来很饥渴之类的 |
[1:49:45] | He’s banging on the door again. | 他又在砸门了 |
[1:50:22] | Hi, Will. | 你好 威尔 |
[1:50:22] | 出自1950年美国电影《死亡漩涡》 | |
[1:50:23] | I’m leaving for San Francisco today, | 我今天要出发去旧金山 |
[1:50:24] | but I’ll be back in about a week, | 不过我大约一周后回来 |
[1:50:26] | I’ll take care of it for you then. | 到时候我会帮你处理的 |
[1:50:27] | Sure is a scorcher, isn’t it | 他可真刻薄 不是吗 |
[1:50:28] | Well, I’ve seen him worse. | 我见过他更刻薄的样子 |
[1:50:30] | Well have a nice time, Bert. | 祝你愉快 伯特 |
[1:50:31] | – Yeah, thanks. – Why don’t you… | -谢了 -你为什么不… |
[1:50:42] | 旧金山的最后一个黑人 亲爱的蒙特格马利 | |
[1:50:47] | 抱歉 我不知该如何告别 谢谢你一直做我最好的朋友 吉米·菲尔斯四世 | |
[1:53:50] | 旧金山的最后一个黑人 |