英文名称:The Lake House
年代:2006
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | In the silence of the garden | 寂静田园 |
[00:33] | Moss arizing on the wind | 微风化作青苔 |
[00:39] | And the beast is pondering love love love | 恶魔正在思考爱情 |
[00:44] | ‘Till the rusty nail grow dim | 直到铁钉锈去 |
[00:53] | I can’t seem to make you mine | 看起来我不能得到你 |
[00:59] | Through the long and lonely night | 在这漫漫孤夜 |
[01:04] | And I try so hard, darling | 爱人 我已竭尽全力 |
[01:15] | But the crowd pulled you away | 可人群拥你而去 |
[01:21] | Through the rhythm and the rain | 细雨如歌 |
[01:27] | And the ivy coiled around my hand | 青藤已缚住我的双手 |
[01:58] | You coming or not? | 你来不来 |
[02:00] | 触不到的恋人 | |
[02:03] | I can’t seem to make you mine | 看起来我不能得到你 |
[02:09] | Through the long and lonely night | 在这漫漫孤夜 |
[02:15] | And I try so hard, darling | 爱人 我已竭尽全力 |
[02:25] | But the crowd pulled you away | 可人群拥你而去 |
[02:32] | Through the rhythm and the rain | 细雨如歌 |
[02:37] | And the ivy coiled around my hand | 青藤已缚住我的双手 |
[03:15] | 改编自韩国电影 触不到的恋人 | |
[03:37] | – All right, I’ll get her to you right away. – Appreciate it. | -好 马上送她过去 -谢谢 |
[03:42] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[03:43] | Dr. Klyczynski to ER, stat. Dr. Klyczynski to ER, stat. | 克里辛斯基医生请到急诊室 |
[03:48] | – Hi, excuse me. – Yeah, just a minute, okay? | -请问一下 -等一下 |
[03:52] | – Fill this out for me and wait over there. – No, I’m… I’m Dr. Forster. | -填好资料 在那里等我 -不是 我是福斯特医生 |
[03:56] | I was told to report here. | 我来报到的 |
[03:57] | You’ll be covering 22 patients on rounds today, this floor and the next. | 你今天要巡视22个病房 这层楼和下层楼 |
[04:01] | – Twenty-two? – Quiet morning. | -22个 -今天算不忙了 |
[04:03] | If you get into trouble, beep me, but don’t make it a habit. | 有问题就找我 但别养成习惯 |
[04:06] | The med students will help you out with scutwork. | 细节部分就请实习护士帮忙 |
[04:09] | What’s he doing here? I ordered an MRI, stat. | 他怎么在这儿 我不是说要送去做核磁共振吗 |
[04:12] | – Transport said about four hours. – He could be dead in four hours. | -医务士说要等四个小时 -四个小时内他可能会死 |
[04:15] | Never mind. Dr. Forster, MRI. | 算了 福斯特医生 核磁共振 |
[04:18] | – A right, two lefts, elevator to two. – Okay. | -转一次右 两个左转 搭电梯到二楼 -好 |
[04:20] | Follow the signs. Hustle back here for rounds. | 跟着指标走 快回来巡房 |
[04:24] | Dr. Kly… | 克里辛医生 |
[04:27] | – Are you taking me somewhere? – I certainly hope so, sir. | -你要带我去哪里吗 -希望到得了 |
[04:31] | – How are you feeling today? – Am…? Am I gonna make it? | -你今天好吗 -我活得下去吗 |
[04:34] | Yes. Absolutely. | 当然 没问题的 |
[04:40] | Alex! | 艾利斯 |
[04:43] | I made my famous spinach pie. The trailer’s nice and toasty. | 我做了拿手的菠菜派 办公室里很暖和喔 |
[04:47] | I can’t. | 不行啦 |
[04:51] | Look, it’s really cold out here. Don’t get sick on me or anything. | 外面好冷 别把自己冻出病了 |
[04:56] | I never get sick. | 我从来不生病 |
[04:59] | So I heard you bought a house, and apparently I’m the last one to know. | 听说你买了房子 我居然最后一个才知道 |
[05:03] | I thought I mentioned that. | 我以为跟你提过了 |
[05:05] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[05:07] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[05:09] | Outside of town. Up the shore a little bit. | 郊区 靠近湖畔 |
[05:11] | Up the shore? There’s no houses… | 靠近湖畔 那里没房子 |
[05:13] | Oh, God. You don’t mean that thing with the stilts and the…? | 天哪 你该不会是指那栋架高的 |
[05:17] | 丹恩 | |
[05:20] | – You all right? – Yeah. Are you crazy? | -没事吧 -没事 你疯了吗 |
[05:24] | Why would you take that house, Alex? | 干嘛买那栋房子 |
[05:27] | It’s made of glass. There’s no privacy. | 全部都是玻璃 毫无隐私 |
[05:30] | Mona? | 蒙娜 |
[05:32] | Get yourself some boots. | 买双靴子吧 |
[05:37] | Hey, Gonzalez! | 喂 刚萨拉斯 |
[05:44] | – Four-thirty. – You lost? | -430 -迷路了 |
[05:47] | – Yeah. – Takes a while to get your bearings. | -对 -要花点时间才搞得清楚 |
[05:50] | – I’m Madhvi. – Kate Forster. Hi. | -我是梅薇 -凯特・福斯特 你好 |
[05:53] | Oh, wrong floor. Where’d you do your residency? | 楼层错了 你本来在哪实习 |
[05:57] | Just a little community hospital up on the North Shore. | 密歇根湖北岸的一家社区医院 |
[06:20] | Dear new tenant, welcome to your new home. | 亲爱的屋主 欢迎光临你的新家 |
[06:24] | As the previous tenant, let me say… | 我以前任房客的身分 |
[06:26] | … I hope you’ll like living here as much as I did. | 希望你和我一样住得开心 |
[06:29] | I filed the change of address with the post office but … | 我去邮局申请了地址变更 但 |
[06:32] | …you know what a crapshoot that can be. | 你知道邮局是靠不住的 |
[06:35] | So if anything slips through, would you do me a favor and forward my mail? | 要是有漏转的信件 请你帮忙转给我好吗 |
[06:39] | I’d appreciate it. My new address is below. | 感激不尽 以下是我的新地址 |
[06:43] | Thanks in advance. P. S: | 先谢谢你了 附注 |
[06:47] | “Sorry about the paw prints by the front door. They were there when I moved in. | 对于前门上的狗脚印我很抱歉 我搬来时就有了 |
[06:52] | Same with the box in the attic.” | 阁楼的箱子上也有 |
[06:57] | Paw prints? What the hell is she talking about? | 狗脚印 她在胡说什么 |
[07:15] | Hey, baby girl. Hi. Hi. Hey. | 嗨 宝贝 你好 |
[07:29] | Fix the light. | 修理电灯 |
[07:33] | Get dog food, huh? | 要买狗食 |
[07:36] | Get human food. | 还有人的食物 |
[08:06] | Hey. Hey. | 喂 |
[08:14] | Hey, come here. | 过来 |
[08:25] | Sixty degrees on Valentine’s Day. Can’t be Chicago. | 情人节竟然有华氏60度 不像芝加哥的天气 |
[08:30] | The TV says it’s global warming. | 电视上说是全球变暖现象 |
[08:32] | The icebergs start melting, water covers the Earth. | 冰山开始融化 地表水位升高 |
[08:36] | Thank God we won’t live to see it. | 幸好我们活不了那么久 |
[08:39] | 《罪与罚》 | |
[08:40] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[08:42] | That’s nothing. It’s one of your father’s. | 没什么 是你爸的书 |
[08:45] | – Dostoyevsky? – Oh, yeah. | -陀思妥耶夫斯基 -对啊 |
[08:48] | It’s about a guy who breaks the neck of a poor woman with an axe… | 是讲一个男人 拿斧头砍了一个可怜女人的脖子 |
[08:55] | …and, so far, keeps wandering around regretting it. | 后来一直活在懊悔中 |
[09:02] | This is good. | 好吃喔 |
[09:04] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. It’s really good. | -是吗 -对 真的很好吃 |
[09:08] | I’ll meet you there. | 我会在那儿跟你碰面的 |
[09:10] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[09:11] | My folks are coming into town. | 我父母要来了 |
[09:13] | Nothing. | 没有啊 |
[09:15] | When your father passed away, it was hard. It still is hard. | 你爸刚过世时 我很难受 到现在还是很难受 |
[09:19] | Holding his books, I feel like he’s with me somehow. | 带着他的书 就觉得他与我同在 |
[09:25] | Knowing that he was once on the same pages… | 知道他曾经翻过这些书页 |
[09:27] | …reading the same words. | 看过同样的字句 |
[09:35] | Oh, my God! Somebody call an ambulance! | 我的天啊 快叫救护车 |
[09:39] | We need an ambulance at Daley Plaza. | 派救护车来戴利广场 |
[09:41] | A man has been struck by a bus. Get an EMT crew here. Sir… | 有人被车撞了 找紧急救护人员来 |
[09:44] | Get out the street. Get on the sidewalk. | 别挡在路上 到人行道上 |
[09:46] | – On the sidewalk. Off the street. – Sir? | -到人行道上 别挡在路上 -先生 |
[09:48] | Get on the sidewalk! Get on the sidewalk! | 到人行道上 |
[09:51] | I’d like to get the foundation on number 17 dug today. | 今天要挖好17号地基 |
[09:55] | Look, I know you’re kind of new around here, kid. | 小伙子 我知道你是新来的 |
[09:58] | What? | 什么 |
[10:00] | I can’t get to 17 until at least next week. | 17号至少要等下礼拜才能开挖 |
[10:03] | Come on, Mulhern. That’s bullshit and you know it. | 少来了 莫亨 你是睁眼说瞎话 |
[10:06] | Take Clemens and Rodriguez off of roofing. | 叫小克和小罗先别弄屋顶 |
[10:09] | Jorge can run the backhoe they’re not using on 14… | 乔治操作那台目前闲置的挖土机 |
[10:12] | …and grab four or five of those other guys… | 再去7号和10号 |
[10:14] | …who are doing nothing on seven and 10. | 找几个闲着没事干的人 |
[10:17] | Paulie, Carlos, Frank, Danny, and what’s-his-name, the tall guy? | 保利 卡洛 法兰克 丹尼 还有那个高个儿的 叫什么 |
[10:20] | – Rafael. – Rafael. | -拉斐尔 -拉斐尔 |
[10:23] | – Let’s go. – Okay. | -走吧 -好 |
[10:26] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -好了吗 -好了 |
[10:28] | – Well, I need it to 10 and 11. – Hey! | -把这拿到10跟11号 -喂 |
[10:43] | – Hey. – Hi. | -嘿 -嗨 |
[10:46] | I heard about Daley Plaza. | 戴利广场的事我听说了 |
[10:50] | EMT said you fought hard for the guy. | 急救人员说你拼命想救他 |
[10:53] | Yeah. Really knocked myself out. | 是呀 我拼了老命 |
[10:57] | Kate, I’m going to tell you what I tell every young doctor. | 凯特 我对新来的医生都这么说 |
[11:01] | Hopefully, you’ll be the first to listen. | 希望你是第一个听进去的 |
[11:05] | On your day off, get as far away from this place as you can. | 休假的时候 尽量离这个地方越远越好 |
[11:10] | Go someplace where you feel most like yourself. | 找个让自己觉得最轻松自在的地方 |
[12:10] | Dear Ms. Forster: | 亲爱的福斯特小姐 |
[12:12] | I got your note… | 我收到你的字条了 |
[12:14] | … and I’m afraid there must be some kind of misunderstanding. | 恐怕这中间有些误解 |
[12:17] | As far as I know, the lake house has been empty for several years. | 据我所知 湖畔小屋空了好几年 |
[12:22] | Maybe your note was intended for the Sandburg house down the shore… | 你的字条应该是要留给住在辛博格那边的人 |
[12:25] | “…since no one has lived in this house for years. | 因为房子好多年没人住了 |
[12:30] | But I’m curious about the paw prints.” | 所以狗脚印的事我很好奇 |
[12:39] | Dear Mr. Wyler, I’m very familiar with the Sandburg cottage… | 亲爱的维勒先生 辛博格小屋的人我很熟 |
[12:42] | … and I can guarantee I never lived there. | 而且我绝对没住过那里 |
[12:45] | I’m old-fashioned, but I don’t think a cottage should be over 6000 square feet. | 我虽然很土 但也知道小屋该有的大小 |
[12:49] | So let me try again. | 所以 我重说一遍 |
[12:51] | I used to live at the lake house, then I moved. | 我住过湖畔小屋 后来搬走了 |
[12:54] | Now I live at 1620 North Racine in Chicago. | 现在我住芝加哥 北雷辛街1620号 |
[12:58] | I’d appreciate it if you would forward my mail if you get any. | 有我的信 烦请转寄给我 |
[13:02] | Oh, by the way, it’s 2006. | 对了 现在是2006年 |
[13:06] | Has been all year, ask anyone. | 整年都是 不信你问别人 |
[13:08] | 2006? | 2006年 |
[13:11] | What does she mean, 2006? | 什么意思 2006年 |
[13:14] | God. | 天哪 |
[13:17] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[13:21] | – Good morning, Mr. Wyler. – Morning, Mr. Wyler. | -早安 维勒先生 -早安 维勒先生 |
[13:23] | – Morning, sir. – Morning, morning. | -早安 -早安 |
[13:25] | Hello, Mr. Wyler. | 早安 维勒先生 |
[13:27] | Mr. Wyler. | 维勒先生 |
[13:30] | Sir. | 老板 |
[13:34] | Well, obviously, I derived my inspiration… | 好吧 针对复古风格的隐喻 |
[13:37] | …for the metaphor of the fugue, the loop… | 我的灵感来源自 |
[13:42] | Yeah. | 就这样 |
[14:04] | – Two hours of that shit. You kidding me? – What are you talking about? | -讲了两小时的废话 太离谱了 -你在胡说什么 |
[14:07] | – He didn’t say a word. – Sadistic, bitter, bitter old man. | -他又没开口 -有虐待狂又尖酸刻薄的老头子 |
[14:12] | I think you’re being a little overdramatic. | 你好像有点反应过度了 |
[14:19] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[14:30] | Man, I love that place. | 我好喜欢那个地方 |
[14:53] | I can’t believe that thing’s still running. | 那辆破车居然还能跑 |
[14:59] | Yep. | 对啊 |
[15:02] | You look like shit. | 你好落魄 |
[15:04] | I missed you too. | 我也很想你 |
[15:25] | Hey, forget about him. | 别理他 |
[15:30] | 绿磨坊酒吧 | |
[15:32] | – Condos. – Riviera Estates. | -集合公寓 -里维耶拉房地产开发 |
[15:34] | – You’re joking. – I don’t believe this. | -别开玩笑了 -我真不敢相信 |
[15:36] | I come back after four years… | 四年后再回来 |
[15:38] | …and I get this in front of me. – What? | -你还是这种态度 -怎样 |
[15:40] | My brother thinking he’s Frank Lloyd Whatever. | 我老弟自以为是知名建筑师 |
[15:42] | – Oh, come on. – Dad keeps you hostage… | -少挖苦我了 -爸把你留在 |
[15:45] | …in that little mythmaking factory of his… | 他的建筑公司当中 |
[15:48] | …while you haven’t built so much as a phone booth or a hamster cage. | 你却连电话亭或老鼠笼都没盖过 |
[15:51] | That’s funny you say that, actually. | 你这句话有意思 |
[15:53] | I have a hamster cage in mind. A development of them, actually. | 不是有人正在盖鼠笼般的公寓 |
[15:56] | Prefab, no foundations. What do you think about that? | 组合式房屋 不打地基 你意下如何 |
[16:00] | See, that’s what I’m talking about. You have vision. | 我就是这个意思 你有远见 |
[16:04] | Speaking of which… | 说到这个 |
[16:06] | …l’d like you to know I bought a house. | 我想告诉你 我买了房子 |
[16:09] | – Where? – On the lake. | -在哪里 -湖畔 |
[16:12] | A lake house. So you are making some money. | 你买了湖畔豪宅 赚了不少嘛 |
[16:14] | Well, it’s a dump. Been abandoned for years, but… | 破房子啦 废弃了好几年 |
[16:17] | So you got an abandoned, haunted lake hou… | 你买了废弃的湖畔鬼屋 |
[16:19] | That’s as good a reason as any… | 难怪你要舍弃自己的原则 |
[16:21] | …for selling out and joining the flabby-developers’ guild. | 替没格调的发展商卖命 |
[16:24] | – How about this? I even got a dog. – You got a dog? | -怎样 我还养了狗呢 -你养狗 |
[16:28] | He just showed up at the house from out of nowhere. | 它自己跑来 不知道从哪儿冒出来的 |
[16:45] | – What are we doing here? – I have to deliver a letter. | -来这里干嘛 -我要送个信 |
[16:48] | It should be here. 1620 North Racine. | 应该在这儿 北雷辛街1620号 |
[16:56] | But… | 可是 |
[16:59] | …there’s nothing here. | 这里没房子啊 |
[17:01] | 北雷辛街1620小豪宅 | |
[17:02] | Are we meeting someone? Does somebody live here? What? | 你约了谁吗 这里有人住 是怎样 |
[17:06] | Yeah. | 对啦 |
[17:08] | I thought so. | 大概是吧 |
[17:11] | Should we ring the bell? | 要不要按门铃 |
[17:31] | Dear Ms. Forster: | 亲爱的福斯特小姐 |
[17:33] | I went to 1620 North Racine, and it’s not there. | 我去了北雷辛街1620号 那里没房子 |
[17:37] | It’s just a construction site. | 根本就是个工地 |
[17:39] | From the pictures it looks nice, but not for another 18 months. | 看板上看起来很漂亮 但18个月后才会盖好 |
[17:43] | What am I missing here? | 我漏了什么吗 |
[17:45] | Maybe you got the address wrong, because you got the date wrong too. | 或许你写错地址 日期也不对 |
[17:49] | You really wanna play this game. | 我不想玩这种游戏 |
[17:53] | If you are truly in the year 2004… | 若你真的是在2004年 |
[17:59] | …then… | 那么 |
[18:03] | …be forewarned. | 我要先警告你 |
[18:06] | 2004年4月3日 | |
[18:07] | Remember that day? You were not happy. Remember that? | 记得那一天吗 你不开心 记得吗 |
[18:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:15] | Okay, my mystery correspondent, I get it. | 好吧 我的神秘笔友 我懂了 |
[18:18] | Just in case you really are where and when you think you are… | 要是你说的时间地点都没错 |
[18:21] | … you’ll need this. | 你会需要这个讯息 |
[18:23] | There was a freak late snow that spring and everyone got sick. | 那年反常下了场春雪 大家都生病了 |
[18:27] | So plenty of rest, lots of fluids. Doctor’s orders. | 所以 要多休息 多喝水 这是医生的吩咐 |
[18:32] | Snow. Right. | 下雪 是喔 |
[18:39] | Yeah, come to papa. | 太好了 倒啊倒 |
[19:12] | 美国邮政 | |
[19:53] | 真有这种事吗 | |
[20:08] | 有何不可 | |
[20:18] | Jackie. | 杰克 |
[20:21] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[20:24] | Jack, come on. Come on, girl. Come on, come on. Jack. | 杰克 快过来 快过来啊 快点 杰克 |
[21:13] | “Impossible, I know. Not possible… | 我知道不可能 绝对不可能 |
[21:17] | …but it’s happening.” | 但真的发生了 |
[21:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:35] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[21:41] | Very clever. | 很妙嘛 |
[21:46] | “The lake house.” | 湖畔小屋 |
[21:48] | The lake house. As you can see, I, too, am at the lake house… | 湖畔小屋 好巧啊 我也在湖畔小屋 |
[21:51] | …but I’m getting tired of these games so I’m leaving, okay? Bye. | 但我不想再玩这种游戏 所以我要走了 再见 |
[21:55] | Thank you. Bye. | 谢谢你 再见 |
[21:58] | Maybe we should introduce ourselves properly. | 或许我们应该正式自我介绍 |
[22:06] | I’m a doctor, dedicated to curing the sick. | 我是医生 以悬壶济世为己任 |
[22:10] | At least, trying to. | 至少在努力了 |
[22:13] | I’m an architect. I like to build. | 我是建筑师 我喜欢盖房子 |
[22:16] | And while I wouldn’t say my current project is ideal… | 目前手边的案子虽然不尽理想 |
[22:19] | … it allows me to be here, in this place, and that’s enough for now. | 但至少让我来到此地 目前这样就够了 |
[22:24] | But tell me something. If you’re working in a hospital in Chicago now… | 请问一件事 目前你在芝加哥的医院上班 |
[22:28] | … where were you before, in my time? | 那我这年代你在哪里 |
[22:32] | Two years ago, in your time… | 两年前 在你的年代 |
[22:34] | … I was working in internal medicine in Madison. | 我在麦迪逊当实习医生 |
[22:41] | Tell me about the future. | 告诉我未来的事 |
[22:43] | What’s it like in the year 2006? | 2006年是怎样 |
[22:48] | I’m afraid the world’s pretty much the same. | 世界应该没什么改变 |
[22:51] | Of course, we all dress in shiny metal jump suits and drive flying cars… | 当然我们都穿太空衣 开着会飞的车 |
[22:56] | … and no one talks anymore because we can read each other’s minds. | 人与人都不说话 因为我们会读心术 |
[23:00] | But the truth is, man from the past… | 但事实上 来自过去的人 |
[23:03] | … not much has really changed in 2006. | 2006年没太大的改变 |
[23:08] | Speaking of the past, though, I’ve been thinking about the paw prints. | 提到过去 我一直在想脚印的事 |
[23:12] | – How is that possible? – Well, I think we have the same dog. | -怎么可能 -我们好像养了同一只狗 |
[23:17] | Oh, yeah? What’s yours like? | 是吗 你的狗长怎样 |
[23:20] | According to the vet, mine is eight years old in my time… | 兽医说我的狗八岁大 在我的年代 |
[23:24] | …six in yours. | 在你的年代是六岁 |
[23:26] | She’s skinny, has sad eyes, snores, and sleeps like a person. | 他瘦瘦的 眼神很悲伤 会打呼 像人一样仰着睡 |
[23:32] | I don’t know why, but I call her Jack. | 不知为何 反正我叫他杰克 |
[23:35] | Hello, Jack. | 嗨 杰克 |
[23:40] | It’s nice out here. | 这里不错 |
[23:43] | Let’s not go out for dinner. Let’s stay here. | 我们不用出去吃晚饭 我们留下来吧 |
[23:46] | – Hey. – We have to eat. | -嗨 -但我们要吃点东西 |
[23:48] | What are you doing? You’re supposed to be asleep. | 你在干嘛 该睡觉了 |
[23:51] | I’ll cook. | 我来煮 |
[23:53] | I thought you didn’t like to cook. | 你不是不喜欢下厨 |
[23:56] | No, I don’t like to cook. | 对 我不喜欢下厨 |
[23:59] | Is she gonna marry him? | 她会嫁给他吗 |
[24:01] | – What do you think? – I don’t know. He’s kind of old. | -你说呢 -我不知道 他好老 |
[24:05] | – Where are you going? – Okay, he’s not that old. | -你去哪儿 -没那么老啦 |
[24:08] | My mom’s last boyfriend was bald. | 我妈的前男友是秃头 |
[24:11] | He was nice… | 他人很好 |
[24:12] | …but my mom didn’t marry him. – No? | -但我妈没嫁给他 -是吗 |
[24:15] | “There’s always something better coming around the corner.” | 下一个男人会更好 |
[24:19] | That’s what she says. | 她常这样说 |
[24:21] | Maybe that’s what that lady should do. Wait for something better… | 或许那位小姐也该这样 |
[24:25] | …to come around the corner. – Maybe. | -等下一个更好的男人 -或许吧 |
[24:30] | But if she’s not careful, she could spend her whole life waiting. | 但一不小心可能就得等一辈子 |
[24:35] | Do you want me to bring anything back with me? | 要我带什么给你吗 |
[24:37] | Yes. What about a nice bottle of wine… | 好 带一瓶上等葡萄酒 |
[24:41] | … to celebrate? | 庆祝一下 |
[24:43] | – What time shall I come back? – Seven o’clock. | -要我几点回来 -七点 |
[24:46] | Sorry I haven’t made it to the mailbox lately. | 很抱歉最近没写信给你 |
[24:49] | It’s been a long week. All night shifts. | 这礼拜忙昏头了 都是值夜班 |
[24:53] | Good to hear from you. I thought you left me. | 很高兴收到你的信 我以为你不要我了 |
[24:56] | You should know that you’re my only connection to the future. | 你应该知道 你是我和未来唯一的联系 |
[25:01] | How come we never talk about the things we like? | 怎么没聊过我们喜欢什么 |
[25:04] | Well, let’s see. Reading the classics to Jack. | 我想想看 念名著小说给杰克听 |
[25:08] | – Who’s his favorite? – Dostoyevsky. | -他最爱听谁的 -陀思妥耶夫斯基 |
[25:11] | For me, this city, on a day when the light is so clear… | 对我而言 是这座城市 在明亮的日子里 |
[25:15] | … that I can touch every detail… | 我伸手就可触及 |
[25:17] | … every brick and window in the buildings I love. | 我钟爱建筑物的每一砖每一瓦 |
[25:20] | Come on, take a walk with me this Saturday. Let me show you. | 走吧 礼拜六陪我出去走走 让我带你去欣赏 |
[25:25] | You’re crazy. Why are you going through all this trouble for me? | 你疯了 何必为了我这么麻烦 |
[25:28] | No trouble. Summer’s here. | 不麻烦 夏天到了 |
[25:31] | Walk down the streets, I’m thinking: | 走在街头 我想 |
[25:36] | Everybody move along | 大家都往前走 |
[25:38] | I’ve got a sad-hearted needing | 我有伤心地需要 |
[25:42] | To belong | 属于 |
[25:44] | Okay, your turn. Favorite things. | 好 换你了 最喜欢的东西 |
[25:48] | Where to start? Okay. | 从何开始呢 好吧 |
[25:51] | When I smell the flowers before I see them. | 还没看到花就闻到花香 |
[25:54] | When it starts to rain just as the picnic is ending. | 野餐要结束了 才开始下雨 |
[25:59] | And I love the smell of Jack’s paws. | 我喜欢杰克脚掌的味道 |
[26:03] | You didn’t forget to mention your husband, did you? | 没忘记提到你老公吧 |
[26:06] | Well, of course I love my husband, who is also a doctor. | 我当然爱我老公 他也是医生 |
[26:10] | Plastic surgeon for small farm animals. | 替小动物整形的整形医生 |
[26:13] | Good. I’m married too. | 很好 我也已婚 |
[26:15] | I’ve got eight children, and none of them look like me. | 我有八个小孩 没一个长得像我 |
[26:19] | – I’m worried, Kate. – I would be too. | -我很担心 -换成我也会担心 |
[26:22] | I’m single. | 我单身啦 |
[26:25] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[26:29] | Number 27. | 27号 |
[26:32] | She’s a beauty. My father used to tell me… | 很美吧 我父亲以前常说 |
[26:34] | … she was the grandma for all the houses in the city. | 她是这个城市里最古老的房子 |
[26:37] | He used to take me on walks like I’m taking you now. | 他常像这样带我到这散步 |
[26:41] | – Alex? – Kate? | -艾利斯 -凯特 |
[26:44] | I wish we could have done this walk together. | 真希望我们能一起散步 |
[26:48] | 凯特 我和你同游 谢谢你陪我共度周末 | |
[26:55] | 共度 | |
[27:02] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得怎样 |
[27:04] | He sounds like a nice boy. | 听起来他人不错 |
[27:07] | Sounds like a nice boy. Anything else? | 听起来人不错 还有呢 |
[27:10] | – He has wonderful penmanship. – Mother… | -他字迹工整 -妈 |
[27:13] | …look at the date on the letter. The date. | 你看信上的日期 |
[27:16] | – You mean the time thing? – Yes. | -你指的是时间 -对 |
[27:18] | – That’s just a detail. – Just a detail? | -那不重要 -不重要 |
[27:29] | About the… The other day… | 关于 前几天 |
[27:33] | …it was not a good moment. I was in a hell of a hurry. | 时机不对 我在赶时间 |
[27:38] | Of course. | 我想也是 |
[27:41] | You’ve got some nice pieces here. | 你收藏了不少好音乐 |
[27:43] | Oh, yeah. Music’s fine, music helps. | 对啊 音乐很好 对人生益 |
[27:48] | It’s like Nietzsche says: | 诚如尼采说的 |
[27:50] | – “Life would be senseless…” – “Without music.” | -“没有音乐 人生”-“就毫无意义” |
[27:54] | I guess I told you that, huh? | 看来你听过了 |
[27:56] | Pour yourself a drink. | 自己倒杯酒吧 |
[27:58] | Can you appreciate a good wine by now? | 现在喝杯好酒不是很好吗 |
[28:01] | You bet. | 没错 |
[28:04] | You know, you’ll have to forgive your father for being curious… | 原谅你父亲的好奇 |
[28:07] | …but where have you been all these years? | 这些年你去哪里了 |
[28:11] | I thought your Kerouac days were behind you. | 我以为你的流浪少年路都走完了 |
[28:15] | – I’m sorry, what? – What? | -抱歉 你说什么 -什么 |
[28:19] | Oh, you can come up, if you like. | 你可以上来 |
[28:30] | What are you working on? | 你在忙什么 |
[28:32] | Oh, I’m just… I’m just remembering things. | 我只是 我在回忆过去 |
[28:35] | It’s not such an easy job, let me tell you. | 我要承认 这不太容易 |
[28:38] | Nor is it particularly innocent, in my case. | 也不能随便写写就算了 |
[28:41] | Your father is writing his memoirs. | 你父亲在写回忆录 |
[28:46] | – Are we in it? – What do you think? | -有我们吗 -你说呢 |
[28:48] | Do you wanna be? | 你希望有你吗 |
[28:51] | Do you? | 你想写我吗 |
[28:53] | Of course. You were all a part of your father’s life. | 当然了 你们都是你父亲人生的一部分 |
[28:58] | Why are you talking to me in the third person? | 干嘛都用第三人称讲自己 |
[29:00] | Well, l… I don’t… | 你知道的 我不 |
[29:02] | Because I’m writing about myself, I suppose. Why, doesn’t it suit you? | 因为我是在写我自己吧 怎样 不行吗 |
[29:08] | I thought you might like these. | 我觉得 这你可能会喜欢 |
[29:13] | What are these? Something you’ve been working on? | 这是什么 你的设计 |
[29:16] | No, they’re… They’re yours. | 不 是你的 |
[29:19] | From a house I just bought on the lake. | 这是我刚买的房子 在湖畔 |
[29:24] | Oh, yes, I heard. They said some sleazy little condo developer… | 我听说了 听说是盖公寓的黑心小开发商 |
[29:28] | …had snapped it up. | 急着买下来 |
[29:30] | Oh, come on. Indulge your father. | 别这样 开心一下 |
[29:34] | Can’t you take a little joke, for God’s sake? | 就不能让老爸开小个玩笑吗 |
[29:37] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[29:39] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[29:41] | Where have you been? I really want to know. | 你去哪里了 我真的想知道 |
[29:44] | I was trying to forget you. | 我想忘记你 |
[29:48] | Or forgive you. | 或是原谅你 |
[29:52] | Did you succeed? | 成功了吗 |
[29:56] | No. | 没有 |
[30:02] | Let me know if you need any help remembering. | 需要帮忙回忆过去就找我 |
[30:07] | Oh, yeah, I will. | 好 我会的 |
[30:11] | Charging 360. Get 1 milligram of epi. Have 300 amio ready in case we need it. | 充电360伏特 肾上腺素1毫克 预备脏得乐三百毫克 |
[30:15] | – All clear? – Clear. | -准备电击 -电击 |
[30:20] | Hold compression, start bagging. | 压紧 准备插管 |
[30:22] | He’s got a rhythm. Slow. | 他有心跳了 很慢 |
[30:24] | – Do we have a pulse with that? – We got a pulse, thready. | -有脉搏吗 -有脉搏 微弱 |
[30:26] | – It’s getting stronger. – Long days, these days. | -慢慢增强了 -最近工作时间很长 |
[30:28] | I just worked 30 hours straight. | 刚值完30小时的班 |
[30:31] | Every time I stop to take a breath… | 每次停下来喘口气 |
[30:34] | … I realize how isolated I’ve let myself become. | 才发现自己变得好孤独 |
[30:38] | Believe me, you can get a bit desperate. | 相信我 人是是会绝望的 |
[30:44] | That one? Okay. There you go. | 那颗棋子 好 来吧 |
[30:47] | Nice move. Very nice. Nice. | 这步漂亮 下得好 很好 |
[30:54] | It’s not that I’m complaining, I love my work. | 我不是在抱怨 我热爱我的工作 |
[30:57] | And our tour through Chicago opened my eyes to its beauty. | 上次的市区导览让我发现芝加哥的美 |
[31:01] | But my heart still misses the lake house… | 但我心底还是留恋湖畔小屋 |
[31:05] | … and its trees. | 还有那里的树 |
[31:08] | I miss those trees so much. | 我好想念那些树 |
[32:28] | Don’t worry, Kate. We’ll be together in time. | 放心吧 我们终究会相遇 |
[32:31] | Even if we’re far apart, I’ll find a way to be close to you… | 即使相距遥远 我会想办法靠近你 |
[32:35] | … and take care of you. | 照顾你 |
[32:42] | Katerina. | 凯特丽娜 |
[32:46] | Take this. | 拿着 |
[32:48] | – You should eat more. You too skinny. – I’m not too skinny. | -多吃点 太瘦了 -我没那么瘦 |
[32:51] | Remember how you used to eat when you were little? | 还记得你小时候胃口多好吗 |
[32:54] | – With your hands. – Yes, I remember. | -用手扒着吃 -对 我记得 |
[32:56] | Now, did you or did you not write to each other? | 你们到底有没有通信 |
[32:59] | – To your father? – No, to Clark Gable. | -跟你爸 -不是 跟克拉克・加伯 |
[33:02] | Yes, to Dad. | 对啦 跟爸爸 |
[33:07] | I… | 我 |
[33:11] | What, Mom? | 怎么了 |
[33:13] | Before your father… | 在你爸之前 |
[33:15] | Yeah? | 怎样 |
[33:17] | There was this boy. | 有个 有个男孩 |
[33:23] | Did you love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[33:26] | Yeah. | 我爱他 |
[33:33] | Well, why didn’t you marry him? | 怎么没嫁给他 |
[33:37] | So that you could ask me this question someday. | 等你长大才有问题可以聊啊 |
[33:51] | Looks smaller. | 看起来比较小 |
[33:55] | When did he complete it? | 他什么时候建好的 |
[33:58] | You weren’t born yet, and I was 8. | 你还没出生 我八岁 |
[34:05] | 柯布西耶 建筑大师 | |
[34:05] | Corbusier meets Frank Lloyd Wright. | 柯布西耶遇上了法兰克・洛伊・莱特 |
[34:09] | You know, Dad played cards with both of them. | 爸和他们两个都打过牌 |
[34:13] | – Sharing a joint. – Yeah, well… | -同吸一根大麻 -是喔 |
[34:17] | Can’t swim. | 不会游泳 |
[34:20] | There should be a stairway down to the water, a porch, a deck. | 应该有楼梯通往水面 还有阳台 甲板 |
[34:24] | Here, you’re in a… In a box. | 这房子像个箱子 |
[34:27] | A glass box with a view to everything that’s around you… | 可以环顾周遭景致的玻璃箱子 |
[34:30] | …but you can’t touch it. | 只能看却摸不到 |
[34:32] | No interconnection between you and what you’re looking at. | 和景物之间毫无联系 |
[34:36] | I don’t know, you know. He’s got this big maple growing… | 我不知道 他在房子中央 |
[34:39] | …right in the middle of the house. – Containment. | -种了一棵枫树 -限制 |
[34:46] | Containment and control. | 限制 还有控制 |
[34:51] | This house is about ownership, not connection. | 这栋房子要表达的是主权 不是联系 |
[34:56] | I mean, it’s beautiful. Seductive, even. | 是很漂亮 甚至引人入胜 |
[35:00] | But it’s incomplete. | 可惜不完整 |
[35:05] | It was all about him. | 都是以他为中心 |
[35:09] | Dad knew how to build a house, not a home. | 爸很会盖房子 却不会经营家庭 |
[35:12] | But you know… | 不过 |
[35:14] | …I think he wants us to do what he couldn’t. | 我想他要我们做他做不到的事 |
[35:17] | But admitting that… | 但承认这一点 |
[35:20] | …would mean admitting that he came up short in some way… | 就等于承认他自己有缺点 |
[35:24] | …that he could do more. | 可以做更好 |
[35:26] | And that tortures him. | 于是这让他很不好过 |
[35:30] | Do you remember being here with Mom? | 你还记得和妈一起住这里吗 |
[35:39] | I remember she tried to make it work here… | 印象中她想以此为家 |
[35:42] | …with us… | 和我们一起 |
[35:45] | …with him. | 和他一起 |
[35:49] | Hey, what about Visionary Vanguard? | 梦想先锋呢 |
[35:50] | – What about it? – Come on. | -怎样 -少装蒜了 |
[35:53] | You can’t convince me you’re gonna be happy building saltboxes for tourists. | 我才不相信你会安于在这里盖度假小屋 |
[35:58] | Nobody’s gonna admire you for that. | 没人会崇拜那样的你 |
[36:00] | – Admire me for that? – Yeah, Visionary Vanguard. | -崇拜那样的我 -对 梦想先锋 |
[36:04] | That’s your idea. | 那是你的主意 |
[36:06] | I can’t. But you can keep the name. | 我办不到 但名字可以给你用 |
[36:08] | No, come on. It’s gotta be you and me. | 别闹了 一定要我们俩联手 |
[36:10] | Henry, I’m sorry, I can’t. | 亨利 抱歉 我办不到 |
[36:13] | I just… | 我只是 |
[36:15] | – What? – I’ve got other plans. | -怎样 -我有别的计划 |
[36:19] | You have a girlfriend? | 你有女朋友 |
[36:22] | No… | 没有啊 |
[36:24] | No. | 没有 |
[36:26] | – What is that? You hesitated. – No, I didn’t hesitate. | -怎样 你结巴了 -我才没有结巴 |
[36:31] | Come on, man. I don’t have any time for that. | 拜托 我没那种闲时间 |
[36:35] | What does time have to do with it? | 没时间又怎样 |
[36:37] | Oh, you’re gonna think I’m crazy. | 你会当我是疯子 |
[36:45] | My dearest Mr. Wyler: | 亲爱的维勒先生 |
[36:47] | Are you willing to play a game with me? | 你要不要陪我玩个游戏 |
[36:51] | Two years ago today, I was taking the 145 train to Madison… | 两年前的今天 我从河畔车站 |
[36:54] | … from the Riverside station and I forgot something there. | 搭145班次列车去麦迪逊 我把东西忘在那儿了 |
[36:58] | It was a gift from my father. | 是我爸送我的礼物 |
[37:01] | If you find it, can you please put it in the mailbox? | 要是你找到了 请你放进信箱里 |
[37:06] | It would mean a lot. | 这对我意义非凡 |
[37:08] | Yours, Kate. | 凯特亲笔 |
[37:27] | – Final call for the 5:46 to Madison. – Do you really wanna know? Come on. | -5点46分往麦迪逊列车要开了 -你真想知道 少来了 |
[37:32] | – All aboard. – Okay. | -请上车 -好 |
[37:45] | I’ll call you. | 我再打电话给你 |
[37:58] | 《劝导》 简・奥斯汀著 | |
[38:28] | Kate, I found it. I have it with me. | 凯特 我找到了 在我这里 |
[38:31] | One day I’ll get it to you. Trust me. | 总有一天会交给你 相信我 |
[38:34] | I know how important it is to you. | 我知道这对你很重要 |
[38:38] | You might not remember, but we saw each other. | 你或许不记得了 但我们有见过 |
[38:42] | At least, I saw you. | 至少我看见你了 |
[38:45] | You never told me how beautiful you are. | 你没告诉我你长得这么美 |
[38:50] | Well, maybe you saw somebody else. | 你可能是看到别人 |
[38:53] | That was a bad hair year for me. | 我那时的发型很丑 |
[38:55] | Long brown hair. Gentle, unguarded eyes. | 褐色的长发 温柔无邪的眼神 |
[38:59] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好啦 |
[39:01] | You saw me. | 你看见我了 |
[39:03] | But I still don’t know what you look like. | 但我还是不知道你长怎样 |
[39:07] | Well, why don’t we just get together in the future… | 好吧 我们在未来见个面吧 |
[39:11] | … and you can let me know what you think. | 到时再跟我说你的感想 |
[39:14] | It’s a date. | 那就约好咯 |
[39:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:21] | Why don’t you call me July 10th, 2006… | 2006年7月10日 打电话给我 |
[39:26] | …at 9:05 p.m. | 晚上9点05分 |
[39:46] | – Hello. – Kate? | -喂 -凯特 |
[39:48] | – Yes. – It’s Morgan. | -是的 -我是摩根 |
[39:54] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[39:56] | I’m in Chicago. I came for a meeting, but it was canceled… | 我在芝加哥 我来开会 结果取消了 |
[39:59] | … so I thought I’d give you a call. | 我就想打电话给你 |
[40:01] | Hey, have you eaten? | 你吃过了吗 |
[40:04] | – No, but I’m not… – Neither have I. I realized I’m starving. | -没有 但我不 -我也还没吃 我觉得我快饿昏了 |
[40:07] | – We could grab a quick bite. – Okay. | -去吃点东西吧 -好啊 |
[40:10] | – Yeah? – All right. | -可以吗 -可以 |
[40:12] | – Hey, wait up. – Watch out, man. | -等一下 -小心 |
[40:16] | – All right. – Looks pretty good. | -太好了 -这家好像不错 |
[40:19] | – Perfect. – No, Morgan, it’s… | -好极了 -不要 摩根 这是 |
[40:21] | – It’s not. – No, no, trust me. | -这里不行啦 -没关系 相信我 |
[40:22] | It’s… Okay. | 这 好吧 |
[40:26] | Hi there. | 你好 |
[40:28] | One sec. Could you hold on for a moment? | 抱歉 请等我一下 |
[40:30] | – We’d love a table for two. – The name? | -两个人用餐 -请问贵姓 |
[40:34] | We don’t… We don’t have a reservation. | 我们没订位 |
[40:36] | I’m sorry, sir, we’re booked until October. | 抱歉 都客满了 订位到十月 |
[40:41] | October? | 十月 |
[40:44] | Well… | 好吧 |
[40:46] | …l’ll get back to you. | 再联络 |
[40:51] | That went well. | 可真顺利 |
[40:53] | It’s no big deal. | 又没什么大不了 |
[40:59] | Oh, come on, stop it. | 别难过了啦 |
[41:01] | It’s the best restaurant in town. Nobody gets a table here. | 这是全市最好的餐厅 没订位进不去 |
[41:04] | – No, it’s not that. – Well, what is it? | -不是为了这件事 -不然呢 |
[41:11] | I didn’t do this right. | 我做得不对 |
[41:14] | – There wasn’t a meeting. – You’d see me if there was no big deal. | -你不是来开会吧 -没特别的事你才会见我 |
[41:17] | – If it was just… – Ambush. | -如果只是 -你算计我 |
[41:19] | – You know, coffee, and coffee can turn into dinner… | 只是喝咖啡 喝完咖啡吃晚饭 |
[41:22] | …dinner can turn into… – Turn into what? | -吃完晚饭 -怎样 |
[41:24] | I do sometimes get a few steps ahead of myself. | 我承认有时候会猴急抢个几步 |
[41:27] | Morgan, a few steps? You’re always leaping 10 steps ahead. | 几步 你每次都 抢先至少十步 |
[41:34] | We were dating, what, a week? | 我们才交往一个礼拜 |
[41:35] | And you had our entire future mapped out for us? | 你就规划好我们整个未来 |
[41:39] | In my residency, you were picking out real estate. I’d go to your house… | 我还在实习 你就买好房子 我才去你家度个周末 |
[41:43] | …you’d have the entire town in your house to meet me. | 你就邀请所有的朋友给我认识 |
[41:46] | I do seem to remember that you made pretty fast friends with one of them. | 印象中你和其中一个打得火热 |
[41:50] | What are you talking about? | 你在胡说什么 |
[41:52] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你心里有数 |
[41:54] | – That guy. – What guy? | -就那个男人啊 -什么男人 |
[41:55] | – The guy I caught you making out with. – I wasn’t making out with him. | -被我逮到和你热吻的那家伙 -我没和他热吻 |
[41:58] | What, are we in junior high school right now? | 我们又不是中学生了 |
[42:01] | What do you call it, then? | 不然那是怎样 |
[42:03] | A kiss. | 亲一下而已 |
[42:06] | It was just one kiss with some random guy that just… | 只是和某个男人随意亲了一下 |
[42:10] | Years… You know what? | 好几年前的 你知道吗 |
[42:11] | Gentlemen… | 各位 |
[42:13] | …unit 381 on Riviera Estates is complete. | 里维耶拉房地产公司的381单元正式完工了 |
[42:20] | Congratulations. You did a good job. | 恭喜 你们表现得很好 |
[42:25] | – One down… – Forty-four to go. | -建好一栋 -还有44栋 |
[42:28] | We’re not terrifyingly behind schedule, just alarmingly. | 我们进度没严重落后 只是稍微落后 |
[42:32] | It’ll be okay. The guys are getting to know their job… | 不会怎样啦 大家都慢慢上手了 |
[42:35] | …but we could use another backhoe. | 但还要再调一台挖土机 |
[42:38] | And the water on 14 needs to be resealed. | 14号的水管要再密封 |
[42:40] | Shut up. | 闭嘴啦 |
[42:42] | – What? – I’m kind of disappointed in you. | -干嘛 -我对你有点失望 |
[42:45] | – Why? – You’re supposed to be on top of things. | -为什么 -你应该对工地的一切了若指掌 |
[42:48] | – I thought I was. – Well, you never noticed these. | -我是呀 -你没注意到这个 |
[42:53] | Remember? You told me to get them. | 忘了吗 你叫我买的 |
[42:55] | Right, right. | 对喔 |
[42:57] | Not exactly what I had in mind, but… | 和我想像的有点距离 不过 |
[43:00] | – You like them? – I like them. | -你喜欢吗 -我喜欢 |
[43:02] | I think we should go out. Tonight. If you’re not doing any… | 我们应该去约会 就今晚 要是你没事的话 |
[43:07] | Jack? Jack. | 杰克 |
[43:10] | Hey, Jack. | 杰克 |
[43:15] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[43:17] | Come on, Jack! | 回来啊 杰克 |
[43:19] | Alex, wait for me! | 艾利斯 等我 |
[43:23] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[43:29] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[43:31] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[43:44] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[43:54] | – Yours, I take it? – Yeah. Yeah, sorry. Thanks. | -这是你的狗 -对 抱歉 谢谢你 |
[43:58] | Come here, Jack. | 杰克 过来 |
[44:00] | What were you thinking, huh, girl? What were you thinking? | 你在想什么啊 |
[44:03] | – She’s never run off like that. – You gotta keep an eye on them. | -他从来没这样乱跑过 -养狗就要看好 |
[44:06] | – What’s his name? – Her. Jack. | -叫什么名字 -是女生 叫杰克 |
[44:08] | Jack. It’s a good name for a girl. | 女生叫杰克 取得真好 |
[44:11] | I should get one like you for my girlfriend. She loves dogs. | 我也该送一只给女友 她喜欢狗 |
[44:14] | – Hey, have we met before? – No, don’t think so. | -我们见过吗 -应该没有 |
[44:17] | – Morgan Price. – Alex Wyler. | -我是摩根・普莱斯 -艾利斯・维勒 |
[44:20] | – Hey, man, you need a hand with this? – Yeah. | -需要帮忙吗 -好 |
[44:22] | – Okay. – Lived here long? | -好 -在这里住很久吗 |
[44:24] | Just a few months. I’ve got a place on the lake. | 才几个月 我在湖畔有栋房子 |
[44:26] | – The lake, really? I’ve been thinking… – Alex. Oh, good. | -湖畔吗 好巧 我一直想 -太好了 |
[44:31] | – Thank God you found him. – Yeah. | -还好你找到他了 -是啊 |
[44:33] | Mona, Morgan. Morgan, Mona. | 蒙娜 这是摩根 摩根 蒙娜 |
[44:36] | – Well, hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[44:38] | – It’s good to meet you. – Nice to meet you too. | -幸会 -幸会 |
[44:40] | Nice boots there. | 靴子很好看 |
[44:42] | Just so you don’t think I’m gonna drink all this by myself… | 别以为这些都是我要喝的 |
[44:45] | …l’m having friends over tonight for a party. You two are welcome to come. | 我今晚要请朋友来开派对 欢迎你们赏光 |
[44:50] | Oh, hey, Alex. | 艾利斯 |
[44:53] | Take my card. I might be looking… | 这是我的名片 |
[44:55] | …to rent a place on the lake myself. – Okay. | -我可能也要在湖畔找栋房子 -好 |
[44:57] | It’s Kate, my girlfriend, she’s never really liked this place… | 我女友凯特不是很喜欢这房子 |
[45:01] | …and I promised we’d look for something new once she finishes her residency. | 我答应她要换房子 等她在麦迪逊实习结业 |
[45:05] | So if you hear of anything… | 请帮我留意 |
[45:08] | – Sure. She’s a doctor? – Yeah. | -好 她是医生 -对啊 |
[45:12] | Alex. | 艾利斯 |
[45:20] | – Great to meet you, Morgan. – Great to meet you. | -幸会了 摩根 -幸会 |
[45:26] | Hey, Morgan, what time’s that party at? | 摩根 派对是几点 |
[45:29] | Eight o’clock. It’s Kate’s birthday. | 8点 今天是凯特生日 |
[45:34] | Stayed in bed all morning just to pass the time | 整个早上呆在床上只想消磨时间 |
[45:38] | It’s Kate birthday. | 今天是凯特生日 |
[45:39] | There’s something wrong here, there can be no denying | 这里有些不对劲 这是无法否认的 |
[45:39] | Come on, Jack. | 杰克 我们走 |
[45:43] | One of us is changing | 我们之间有人变了 |
[45:46] | Or maybe we’ve just stopped trying | 或许是我们不再努力 |
[45:52] | And it’s too late, baby, now it’s too late | 太迟了 宝贝 现在真得太迟了 |
[45:57] | Though we really did try to make it | 尽管我们真的尝试过 |
[46:03] | Something inside has died | 但我的心已死 |
[46:06] | And I can’t hide and I just can’t fake it | 我无法隐藏 我真的无法掩饰 |
[46:08] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[46:10] | – What can I get you? – Glass of white wine, please. | -要喝什么 -请给我一杯白酒 |
[46:10] | Oh, no no no… | 我真的无法掩饰 |
[46:21] | It used to be so easy living here with you | 和你共处 曾是如此轻松写意 |
[46:22] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[46:24] | 海湾 | |
[46:26] | You were light and breezy and I knew just what to do | 你像阳光和微风 我明白该做什么 |
[46:30] | Now you look so unhappy and I feel like a fool | 现在的你看起来很不快乐 我觉得自己像傻瓜一样 |
[46:39] | And it’s too late, baby, now it’s too late | 太迟了 宝贝 现在真得太迟了 |
[46:44] | Though we really did try to make it | 尽管我们真的尝试过 |
[46:44] | According to most accepted social norms… | 根据最广为接受的社会规范 |
[46:47] | …a person should not drink alone after 10 p. M… | 晚上十点以后不宜一个人喝酒 |
[46:48] | Something inside has died | 但我的心已死 |
[46:51] | …unless they have a good excuse. | 除非有好理由 |
[46:53] | And I can’t hide and I just can’t fake it | 我无法隐藏 我真的无法掩饰 |
[46:54] | What’s yours? | 你有什么理由 |
[46:56] | Gosh, don’t have one. | 天哪 没有理由 |
[46:57] | Oh, no no… | 我真的无法掩饰 |
[46:59] | I do. | 我有 |
[47:01] | My youngest left for college this morning. | 我家小妹离家去念大学了 |
[47:04] | Marie. | 玛莉 |
[47:06] | One day she’s splashing around a wading pool in diapers… | 印象中她才包尿布在泳池里玩水 |
[47:10] | …then she’s packing up a Volvo and driving to California. | 没多久就打包行李开车去加州了 |
[47:15] | I just hope she knows what she’s getting into. | 我只希望她知道如何面对未来 |
[47:19] | Don’t tell me. | 别告诉我 |
[47:21] | – Premed? – Bingo. | -医科 -答对了 |
[47:26] | – Hey, how are you? Good to see you. – I’m well, thanks. | -你们好啊 很高兴见到两位 -我很好 谢谢 |
[47:29] | I want you to meet some friends of mine. | 我介绍你们认识几个朋友 |
[47:31] | Alex, Mona, the Wootch. | 艾利斯 蒙娜 他是伍琪 |
[47:34] | – Susan, Johnny. – Hi. | -苏珊 强尼 -嗨 |
[47:36] | Let’s get you something to drink. Come on. Bar’s back here. | 去喝点东西吧 在这边 吧台在那里 |
[47:39] | Come on. Hey, this is Marjorie. | 来吧 这位是玛乔莉 |
[47:42] | Why didn’t you mention it was today? | 你怎么不说是今天 |
[47:44] | We would have had a cake for you or something. | 可以买个蛋糕啊 |
[47:46] | Oh, it’s just time passing. | 只是生日而已 |
[47:48] | I hate making a big deal out of it. | 我不想小题大作 |
[47:50] | You keep a lot to yourself. | 你很多事都不讲 |
[47:53] | Nothing wrong with it. | 说出来又没什么不对 |
[47:55] | But I’ve sometimes wondered what else you have in your life besides work. | 但我有时候会质疑 你生活中除了工作还有什么 |
[48:00] | Family? Boyfriend? | 家人 男友 |
[48:02] | Well, I did. Once. | 我有呀 曾经 |
[48:05] | His name was Morgan. | 他叫摩根 |
[48:08] | Morgan? Morgan. | 摩根 摩根 |
[48:11] | That’s a sexy name. | 好性感的名字 |
[48:15] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[48:22] | Happy birthday, Kate. | 生日快乐 凯特 |
[48:25] | – Happy birthday. – Happy birthday. | -生日快乐 -生日快乐 |
[48:30] | We got you. | 让你惊喜了吧 |
[48:33] | – This is Kate, obviously. – Hi, Kate. | -她就是凯特 -嗨 凯特 |
[48:40] | This is Alex and Mona. | 这是艾利斯和蒙娜 |
[48:42] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[48:43] | This guy’s gonna help us find our lake house. | 他要帮忙在湖畔找房子 |
[48:46] | Right? | 对吧 |
[48:50] | You haven’t had cake. | 你还没吃蛋糕 |
[48:52] | Anyway, well, I ended it. | 反正是我提出分手的 |
[48:54] | And I’m happy now, and it was the right thing to do. | 我现在很开心 这样做是对的 |
[48:59] | So who is it you write to? | 你是在和谁通信 |
[49:03] | I couldn’t help… Every time you get a break at the hospital… | 在医院一有空 |
[49:06] | …you’re writing something. – There is someone. | -你就在写信 -是有个人 |
[49:09] | It’s kind of a long-distance relationship. | 我们算是远距离交往 |
[49:13] | – How did you meet? – We haven’t. | -怎么遇到的 -还没见过面 |
[49:15] | – What? – No. | -什么 -是呀 |
[49:17] | – The story of my life. – You’re kidding. | -反正就是这样 -别开玩笑了 |
[49:19] | Keep everything at a distance. | 凡事都保持距离 |
[49:22] | Everyone. | 对每个人都一样 |
[49:24] | The man who was standing in front of me… | 站在我面前的人 |
[49:27] | …the one that wanted to marry me… | 想娶我的人 |
[49:29] | …him, I push away. I run from him. | 那个人被我一脚踢开 我逃得远远的 |
[49:31] | In the meantime, the… | 如今 |
[49:34] | The one man I can never meet… | 我永远见不到的这个人 |
[49:38] | …him, I would like to give my whole heart to. | 他却让我想全心全意去爱他 |
[49:44] | He must write one hell of a letter. | 他的文笔一定很好 |
[49:48] | It’s nice. | 还不错啦 |
[49:52] | It’s safe. | 很安全 |
[49:53] | – Christ, he’s in prison, isn’t he? – No. | -天哪 他在坐牢吧 -不是啦 |
[49:56] | – You’re one of those women, aren’t you? – No. | -你是大哥的女人吗 -不是啦 |
[49:58] | No, he’s just a guy who lives on a lake. He’s an architect. | 不是 他只是个住在湖畔的人 是个建筑师 |
[50:25] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[50:33] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[50:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[50:39] | – I hope it’s a great year for you. – Thank you. | -祝你今年过得开心 -谢谢 |
[50:45] | I’m Alex. | 我叫艾利斯 |
[50:48] | The lake-house guy. | 住在湖畔的人 |
[50:50] | Oh, yeah. How you doing? | 是啊 你好 |
[51:05] | May I? | 可以坐吗 |
[51:14] | So you’re gonna… You’re gonna find us a place on the lake, huh? | 你要帮我们在湖畔找房子 |
[51:17] | – I hope so. – Yeah. | -希望如此 -是喔 |
[51:18] | If I can. | 我尽量帮忙 |
[51:20] | You’re a real-estate agent? | 你是房屋中介 |
[51:22] | No, l… I just have a lake house. | 不 我只是 在湖畔有栋房子 |
[51:27] | Is it nice? | 漂亮吗 |
[51:28] | Yeah, you’ll love it. You’re gonna rent it after I move out. | 漂亮 你会喜欢的 等我搬走后 你会租下来 |
[51:32] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[51:38] | Kate, have you… | 凯特 你有没有 |
[51:42] | …read Persuasion? | 看过”劝导” |
[51:48] | What? | 什么 |
[51:50] | – By Jane Austen. – I know who it’s by. | -简・奥斯汀写的 -我知道是谁写的 |
[51:53] | Yeah, it’s… It’s my favorite book. | 我看过 那是我最喜欢的小说 |
[51:57] | Why did you bring something like that up? What made you bring that up? | 你干嘛提起这个 怎么想到的 |
[52:00] | I just… A friend of mine gave it to me recently, and I was wondering… | 只是最近有朋友送我这本书 我不知道 |
[52:06] | …what it was about. | 内容是讲什么 |
[52:09] | It’s… It’s wonderful. | 很精彩 |
[52:12] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[52:13] | It’s about… | 内容是 |
[52:17] | About waiting. | 关于等待 |
[52:21] | These two people, they… They… They meet. | 有两个人 他们相遇了 |
[52:24] | They almost fall in love, but the timing isn’t right. | 差点就坠入爱河 可惜时机不对 |
[52:29] | They… They have to part. | 他们不得不分开 |
[52:31] | And then… | 后来 |
[52:33] | …years later, they… They meet again. | 多年后 他们重逢 |
[52:35] | They get another chance. | 又有另一次机会 |
[52:39] | You know, but they don’t know if too much time has passed. | 但他们不知道是不是时间已耗尽 |
[52:43] | If they waited too long, if it’s… | 还是他们等待太久 还是 |
[52:46] | …you know, too late to make it work. | 来不及开花结果了 |
[52:55] | Why do you like that? | 你怎么喜欢这种故事 |
[52:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[52:59] | Don’t get me wrong. It’s beautiful in a kind of… | 别误会我的意思 故事是很美 |
[53:02] | – No, it’s terrible. – It’s terrible. | -才怪 烂透了 -是很烂 |
[53:05] | – That’s terrible. – It’s terrible. | -烂透了 -烂透了 |
[53:08] | That’s… | 真是 |
[53:10] | Yeah, it’s… That’s terrible. | 对 烂透了 |
[53:14] | It’s a personal question… | 有个私人问题 |
[53:16] | …but have you ever been through anything like that? | 你有没有 遇过这种事 |
[53:21] | – Me? No. No, no. – No. | -我 没有 -没有 |
[53:30] | When I was… | 在我 |
[53:32] | When I was 16… | 在我16岁那一年 |
[53:36] | …I was completely in love with this guy. | 我无可救药地爱上一个人 |
[53:41] | He played guitar… | 他会弹吉他 |
[53:44] | …and I ran away from home… | 然后我离家出走 |
[53:46] | …and went to San Francisco so I could go live with him. | 跑去旧金山和他同居 |
[53:51] | Yeah, he convinced me I had a beautiful voice… | 他让我相信我的嗓音很美 |
[53:55] | …and I dreamed of becoming a singer. | 而我 梦想要当歌手 |
[54:00] | I love San Francisco. | 我喜欢旧金山 |
[54:02] | Yeah, he was… He was my first love. | 对 他是我的初恋 |
[54:06] | Probably the only one. | 可能也是唯一吧 |
[54:10] | – He must have been a great guy. – I don’t… I don’t know, l… | -他一定是个好男人 -我不知道 |
[54:14] | He may have been. It didn’t last long enough for me to find out. | 或许是吧 交往不够久 我不得而知 |
[54:18] | Yeah. Truth is, l… | 事实上 |
[54:21] | I can’t even remember what he looked like. | 我根本不记得他的长相 |
[54:24] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对啊 |
[54:26] | Then that’s too bad. | 太可惜了 |
[54:28] | My dad… My dad showed up, actually. | 因为我爸 我爸突然出现 |
[54:32] | – You were in trouble. – He came in. | -你麻烦就大了 -他跑来找我 |
[54:33] | Yeah, I was in trouble. He yanked me back to Chicago. | 对 我麻烦大了 他把我押回芝加哥 |
[54:37] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[54:40] | And he was sick, and he… | 后来他生病了 |
[54:43] | He had these… These dreams of me becoming a doctor, you know? | 他希望我能成为医生 |
[54:50] | You know, and eventually, they became my dreams too. | 你知道的 最后 他的梦想成了我的愿望 |
[54:58] | He was right. | 他是对的 |
[55:01] | You know, l… I feel good helping people. | 帮助别人的感觉很好 |
[55:11] | Then he died. | 后来他过世了 |
[55:18] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[55:22] | What? | 什么事 |
[55:32] | I… | 我 |
[55:37] | You? | 你 |
[55:45] | I just… | 我只是 |
[55:47] | What? | 怎样 |
[55:53] | Do you know this song? | 你听过这首歌吗 |
[55:55] | I’m very sure, this never happened to me before | 我很肯定 这是我从未有过的感觉 |
[55:58] | Yeah. | 听过啊 |
[56:02] | I met you and now I’m sure | 直到遇见了你 现在我很确定 |
[56:04] | – Do you sing? – No. | -你会唱吗 -不会 |
[56:06] | This never happened before | 这是我从未有过的感觉 |
[56:07] | Nobody wants to hear me sing. You don’t wanna hear me sing. | 没人想听我唱歌 你不会想听我唱歌的 |
[56:11] | I… I didn’t mean, you know… | 好吧 我的意思不是 |
[56:17] | Now I see, this is the way it’s supposed to be | 现在我明白了 这就是我们想要的 |
[56:17] | But, yeah. | 是啊 |
[56:23] | But I can dance. | 但我可以跳舞 |
[56:25] | I met you and now I see | 遇见你 真该遇见你 |
[56:32] | This is the way it should be | 爱人就该是这样的 |
[56:38] | This is the way it should be, for lovers | 爱人就该是这样的 |
[56:43] | They shouldn’t go it alone | 他们不应分离 |
[56:49] | It’s not so good when your on your own | 一个人其实不好 |
[56:59] | So come to me, now we can be what we want to be | 来到我身边吧 我们想怎么甜蜜就怎么甜蜜 |
[57:09] | I love you and now I see | 我爱你 现在我明白了 |
[57:15] | This is the way it should be | 爱人就该这样的 |
[57:21] | This is the way it should be | 爱人就该这样的 |
[57:27] | This is the way it should be, for lovers | 爱人永远都应当这样 |
[57:33] | They shouldn’t go it alone | 他们不应分离 |
[57:39] | It’s not so good when your on your own | 形单影只的感觉不那么好 |
[57:49] | I’m very sure, this never happened to me before | 我很肯定 这种感觉从未有过 |
[57:58] | I met you and now I’m sure | 直到遇见了你 现在我很确定 |
[58:04] | This never happened before (This never happened before) | 这种感觉从未有过 |
[58:09] | This never happened before (This never happened before) | 这种感觉从未有过 |
[58:16] | This never happened before | 这种感觉从未有过 |
[58:18] | This never happened before | 这种感觉从未有过 |
[58:46] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[58:49] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[58:51] | Alex was… Alex was just telling me about the… The lake house. | 艾利斯 我们只是在谈 湖畔小屋的事 |
[58:57] | – Yeah, it sounds… Sounds really great. – Great. | -对 好像不错 -好极了 |
[59:02] | Alex, it’s late. | 艾利斯 时候不早了 |
[59:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[59:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[59:10] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[59:26] | It was you. | 原来是你 |
[59:27] | – You working tomorrow night? – Yeah. | -明晚要上班吗 -要 |
[59:30] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 你怎么不说呢 |
[59:32] | You would’ve thought I was crazy or drunk. Or both. | 你会以为我疯了或喝醉酒 或是喝醉酒的疯子 |
[59:36] | Yeah, but… | 对啦 但是 |
[59:39] | …I liked you. You should have said something. | 但我喜欢你 你应该告诉我的 |
[59:41] | How? You were with your boyfriend. | 怎么说 你当时有男友 |
[59:44] | You know what? Excuses, excuses. You are a coward. | 你知道吗 这都是借口 你是没种 |
[59:47] | I’m not a coward. | 我不是没种 |
[59:50] | Oh, really? Well, what about your girlfriend? | 才怪 那你女友呢 |
[59:54] | What? I told you already… | 什么 我说过 |
[59:56] | – …she’s not my girlfriend. – He’s not my boyfriend either. | -她不是我女友 -他也不是我男友 |
[59:59] | Oh, really? Well, what is he, then? Your brother? | 是吗 不然是谁 你哥吗 |
[1:00:04] | We have a comedian. What’d you have, a clown for breakfast this morning? | 你真爱说笑 早餐时突然小丑上身吗 |
[1:00:10] | Wonderful. Our first fight. | 好极了 我们第一次吵架 |
[1:00:13] | You could write a song about it and go sing it in San Francisco. | 你可以写成歌拿去旧金山唱 |
[1:00:21] | What? | 干嘛 |
[1:00:23] | Hello. | 喂 |
[1:00:25] | Hey, Henry. | 亨利 |
[1:00:28] | What? | 什么 |
[1:00:30] | You’ll let me know if you need anything? | 你会让我知道我能帮什么忙吧 |
[1:00:32] | Yes, I will. | 我会 |
[1:00:35] | – Hi. – Good afternoon. | -你好 -午安 |
[1:00:36] | I’m looking for my father. I don’t know which room he’s in. Simon Wyler? | 我要找我爸 不知道住几号病房 西蒙・维勒 |
[1:00:40] | – Mr. Wyler, the architect? – Yes. | -维勒先生 那个建筑师 -对 |
[1:00:43] | I’m Anna Klyczynski. I’m the Attending for your father. | 我是安娜・克里辛斯基 令尊的主治医生 |
[1:00:46] | Hey. What happened? How is he? | 出了什么事 他还好吧 |
[1:00:49] | He’s okay. He’s had a heart attack. Fortunately, relatively minor. | 他没事 心脏病发作 幸好很轻微 |
[1:00:54] | His vitals are fine and he’s stable… | 生命迹象正常 病情稳定 |
[1:00:57] | …but it will require an intervention. | 但需要手术治疗 |
[1:00:59] | He’s agreed to schedule it for tomorrow. | 他同意明天做手术 |
[1:01:17] | Good to see you’re taking it easy. | 很高兴看到你放松休息 |
[1:01:21] | Well, you… You didn’t need to come. I’m perfectly well. | 你不必来的 我好得很 |
[1:01:25] | Perfectly all right. | 好得不得了 |
[1:01:27] | Well, you had a heart attack, Dad. | 你心脏病发作 |
[1:01:30] | I had an episode, for chrissake. | 只是小毛病 拜托 |
[1:01:34] | Nothing more. | 没那么严重 |
[1:01:36] | Appreciate it if you kept everything in its perspective. | 拜托你不要大惊小怪 |
[1:01:42] | Well then, I just wanna let you know I’m here if you need anything. | 只是想让你知道需要什么 尽管找我 |
[1:01:47] | Coffee. | 咖啡 |
[1:01:50] | What? | 什么 |
[1:01:52] | You heard me. | 你听到了 |
[1:01:56] | Coffee. | 咖啡 |
[1:02:00] | There’s something I never told you, Kate. | 有件事我一直没告诉你 |
[1:02:02] | You see, it was my father who built the lake house. | 湖畔小屋是我父亲盖的 |
[1:02:05] | I mean, with his own hands. | 他亲手盖的 |
[1:02:08] | And it was a long time ago, before he was famous… | 很久以前 早在他成名之前 |
[1:02:11] | … when he still had a family and worshipped my mother. | 当时他还很顾家 深爱我母亲 |
[1:02:14] | Her name was Mary, and the house was a gift for her. | 她叫玛丽 那栋房子是送她的礼物 |
[1:02:18] | She was smart and funny. | 她聪明又风趣 |
[1:02:21] | She could have done anything, but chose to take care of my brother and I… | 她很能干 却选择照顾我和我弟 |
[1:02:25] | … and help him build his career. | 协助他开发事业 |
[1:02:27] | You see, the more successful he became, the more impossible he was to live with. | 他愈是成功 就愈难和他共处同一屋檐下 |
[1:02:32] | Finally, she just couldn’t take living with him anymore. | 最后 她受不了和他一起生活 |
[1:02:35] | She left him. | 她离开他了 |
[1:02:39] | Within a year, she got sick. | 不到一年 她就病倒了 |
[1:02:41] | Unfortunately, she never learned how to stop loving him. | 很遗憾她始终无法停止爱他 |
[1:02:46] | He wasn’t at the funeral. | 他没出席葬礼 |
[1:02:50] | When I asked him why… | 我问他为什么没去 |
[1:02:58] | Go on, Alex. What did he say? | 继续啊 他怎么说 |
[1:03:04] | He said, “She was dead to me the moment she stepped out of the house.” | 他说 她一踏出门的那刻 她在我心中就如同死去 |
[1:03:11] | And then he gave me one of his architect-of-the-year grins. | 然后他对我露出年度风云建筑师的招牌笑容 |
[1:03:30] | I hope you appreciate this. | 你要感激我 |
[1:03:32] | I had to sneak past three nurses and your Attending. | 我躲过三个护士和你的主治医生 |
[1:03:35] | Oh, jeez, it’s hot. | 天哪 好烫 |
[1:03:37] | It’s not decaf, is it? | 这不是脱咖啡因的吧 |
[1:03:39] | It should be, but it isn’t. | 本该是的 但不是 |
[1:03:45] | That’s not bad. Thank you… | 还不错 谢谢你 |
[1:03:47] | son. | 儿子 |
[1:03:49] | – You’re welcome. – Where’s your brother? | -不客气 -你弟弟呢 |
[1:03:53] | I sent him away. He wasn’t feeling well. | 我叫他先回去 他不舒服 |
[1:03:55] | – You know how he is, he worries. – Yeah, I know. | -他就是这样爱操心 -是啊 |
[1:03:58] | He gets that from your mother, I’m afraid. | 恐怕是你妈的遗传 |
[1:04:01] | She always worried too much. | 她向来操太多心 |
[1:04:03] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[1:04:05] | Oh, yeah, here, take a gander. | 拿去看吧 |
[1:04:07] | It’s a proposal for a museum. | 这是一份提案 博物馆要的 |
[1:04:11] | – Who is it? – Someone new. | -是谁 -一个新人 |
[1:04:15] | Oh, I like the walkways, where the light falls. | 我喜欢这种走道 有光线透进来 |
[1:04:18] | What are the materials? | 建材是什么 |
[1:04:20] | Granite. Aluminum. | 花岗石 铝板 |
[1:04:23] | White panels are straight out of Meier… | 白色镶板是梅尔典型的风格 |
[1:04:25] | …but the interior color coming through the front windows, that’s different. | 但内部色彩是来自前面的窗户 这点不一样 |
[1:04:30] | It’s not new, but it’s clean, uncluttered. | 虽不算新意 但简洁又整齐 |
[1:04:34] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[1:04:36] | When was the last time you were in Barcelona? | 你上次去巴塞罗那是几时 |
[1:04:41] | Years ago, with you, Mom and Henry. | 好几年前了 跟你 妈和亨利一起去 |
[1:04:44] | Do you remember visiting Casa de la Caritat? | 记得有去看拉卡里塔特公寓吗 |
[1:04:48] | The almshouse. | 那所救济院 |
[1:04:49] | That’s right. You mentioned Meier. | 对 你有提到梅尔 |
[1:04:52] | His Barcelona museum stands in the same area as Casa de la Caritat. | 他的巴塞罗那博物馆和拉卡里塔特公寓在同一区 |
[1:04:57] | It drinks the same light. | 采光方式是相同的 |
[1:04:59] | Meier designed a series of louvered skylights to capture that light… | 梅尔设计了一系列的天窗来捕捉光线 |
[1:05:04] | …and cast it inward to illuminate the art within, but indirectly. | 向内投射照明内部陈列的艺术品 不过是间接的 |
[1:05:09] | And that was important, because although light enhances art… | 这很重要 虽然光线能强调艺术之美 |
[1:05:15] | …it can also degrade it. But you know all that already, you son of a gun. | 但也会毁损艺术品 这你都知道了 兔崽子 |
[1:05:20] | Now, this… | 现在这个 |
[1:05:23] | …where do you suppose this is to be built? | 你认为这应该盖在哪里 |
[1:05:26] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[1:05:27] | – Oh, but you said you liked it. – Conceptually. | -但你说你喜欢啊 -喜欢这个概念 |
[1:05:30] | Now, come on. | 那就别装蒜 |
[1:05:32] | You know as well as I do that the light in Barcelona… | 你我都知道巴塞罗那的光线 |
[1:05:35] | …is quite different from the light in Tokyo. | 和东京的光线大相迳庭 |
[1:05:37] | And the light in Tokyo is different from that in Prague. | 东京的光线和布拉格又不一样 |
[1:05:41] | A truly great structure, one that is meant to stand the tests of time… | 一栋真正伟大的建筑能承受时间的考验 |
[1:05:47] | …never disregards its environment. | 不会忽略周遭的环境 |
[1:05:50] | An architect takes that into account. | 专业建筑师会考量这一点 |
[1:05:52] | He knows that if he wants presence, he must consult with nature. | 他知道建筑要有存在的价值 就要尊重大自然 |
[1:05:57] | He must be captivated by the light. | 他想必对光线很着迷 |
[1:06:01] | Always the light. Always. | 一定要重视光线 一定要 |
[1:06:51] | 死亡证明 西蒙・维勒 | |
[1:06:56] | 安娜・克里辛斯基医生 | |
[1:07:00] | Hey. I have an emergency. Take my shift. Please. | 我有急事 麻烦代我的班 |
[1:07:08] | Hello. | 喂 |
[1:07:09] | – Mr. Wyler? – Yes. | -维勒先生 -是的 |
[1:07:12] | This is Dr. Klyczynski at Chicago City Hospital. | 我是芝加哥市立医院的克里辛斯基医生 |
[1:07:16] | I’m afraid I have some difficult news for you. | 我有坏消息要通知你 |
[1:07:23] | I’m so sorry, Alex. | 我很遗憾 艾利斯 |
[1:07:26] | I wish somehow I could be there with you… | 希望我能陪在你身边 |
[1:07:30] | … that we could sit together and look out over the water and the light… | 和你并肩坐着 望着水面 看着光影 |
[1:07:34] | … in this house your father built. | 在令尊盖的房子里 |
[1:07:40] | I could be a shoulder for you like you’ve been for me. | 让你依靠在我肩膀上 像你对我那样 |
[1:07:43] | And tell you that everything is gonna be okay. | 告诉你风雨都会过去 |
[1:07:48] | If I could do one thing for you today… | 若我今天能在这里 |
[1:07:51] | … from here… | 为你做什么 |
[1:07:53] | … one small, simple thing from the future… | 在未来为你做点简单的小事 |
[1:07:57] | … I hope this is it. | 那就是这件事了 |
[1:08:01] | It won’t be published for a couple of years… | 这本书要过两年才会出版 |
[1:08:04] | … but I don’t think you should have to wait that long. | 但我觉得不该让你等那么久 |
[1:08:07] | 西蒙・维勒作品集 | |
[1:08:08] | I hope it helps you know how much you were loved. | 希望能借此让你知道他有多爱你 |
[1:08:52] | 西蒙・维勒与其子艾利斯 在湖畔小屋前 | |
[1:09:47] | 我这次想和你面对面碰头 | |
[1:09:56] | Pick a place. I’ll be there, I promise. | 选个地点 我保证一定赴约 |
[1:09:58] | Tomorrow, what do you say? | 明天可以吗 |
[1:10:00] | But, Alex, it won’t be tomorrow for you. | 可以 但对你而言不是明天 |
[1:10:02] | – You’re gonna have to wait two years. – I know, I don’t care. I’ll wait. | -你要再等两年 -我知道 我不在乎 我会等 |
[1:10:05] | Are you sure? I don’t know. | 你确定吗 我不知道 |
[1:10:07] | I do. I’ve never been so sure of anything in my life. | 我知道 我这辈子没这么确定过 |
[1:10:10] | Okay. I’ll see you in two years, then. | 好吧 两年后见 |
[1:10:13] | See you tomorrow, then. | 那就明天见了 |
[1:10:16] | Kate… | 凯特 |
[1:10:18] | …where would you like to go? | 你想去哪里 |
[1:10:22] | II Mare. | 海餐厅 |
[1:10:24] | When were you hoping to dine with us? | 你几时要来用餐 |
[1:10:26] | Two years from tomorrow. | 两年后的明天 |
[1:10:28] | – Two years from tomorrow? – Yeah. | -两年后的明天 -对 |
[1:10:31] | – Two years? – From tomorrow. | -两年 -从明天算起 |
[1:10:34] | – Hi. – Hello. Name? | -你好 -你好 请问贵姓 |
[1:10:37] | Forster. | 福斯特 |
[1:10:38] | – Can I have your name? – Wyler. | -请问贵姓 -维勒 |
[1:10:39] | Or Wyler, I’m… I’m really not sure. | 或是维勒 我不确定 |
[1:10:42] | I think we should be able to accommodate you. | 我想应该可以让你订位 |
[1:10:45] | – Great. – Wyler? | -太好了 -维勒 |
[1:10:48] | Wyler. | 维勒 |
[1:10:51] | Your waiter will be right with you. | 马上有专人为你服务 |
[1:11:18] | Good evening, miss. | 小姐好 |
[1:11:21] | Complimentary. | 餐厅招待 |
[1:11:34] | – Thank you. – Good luck. | -谢谢 -祝好运 |
[1:12:00] | Another glass for the lady? | 小姐要再来一杯吗 |
[1:12:09] | And more than wealth | 健康是比钱更美好的祝愿 |
[1:12:12] | I wish you love | 我祝愿你找到真爱 |
[1:12:29] | I wish you shelter from the storm | 我祝愿你能在暴风中找到庇护 |
[1:12:36] | And a cozy fire to keep you warm | 惬意的火儿温暖你得身躯 |
[1:12:41] | But most of all | 我心更愿 |
[1:12:45] | When snowflakes fall | 当雪花飘零 |
[1:12:48] | I wish you love | 你能找到挚爱 |
[1:13:30] | You weren’t there. | 你爽约了 |
[1:13:32] | You didn’t come. | 你没来 |
[1:13:41] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:13:43] | Something must have happened. I’m sorry. | 一定是出事了 对不起 |
[1:13:46] | I’ve got two years, Kate. We can try again. | 我有两年的时间 我们可以再约 |
[1:13:49] | No, Alex, it’s too late. | 不用了 来不及了 |
[1:13:54] | It already happened. It didn’t work. | 事情已经发生 没有用的 |
[1:13:57] | Don’t give up on me, Kate. | 别放弃 |
[1:14:00] | What about Persuasion? You told me. They wait. | “劝导”是怎么写的 你告诉过我 他们等了 |
[1:14:03] | They meet again, they have another chance. | 于是重逢 又有另一次机会 |
[1:14:06] | Life is not a book, Alex. | 人生不是小说 |
[1:14:08] | And it can be over in a second. | 瞬间就可能结束 |
[1:14:11] | I was having lunch with my mother at Daley Plaza… | 我在戴利广场陪我妈吃午饭 |
[1:14:14] | … and a man was killed right in front of me. | 有个人在我面前被车撞死 |
[1:14:17] | He died in my arms. | 他死在我怀里 |
[1:14:20] | And I thought: | 我心想 |
[1:14:21] | “It can’t end just like that on Valentine’s Day. “ | 不可能就那样在情人节当天结束 |
[1:14:27] | I thought about all the people who love him, waiting at home… | 我想到爱他的人都在家里等着 |
[1:14:30] | … who will never see him again. | 再也见不到他了 |
[1:14:33] | And then I thought: | 于是我想 |
[1:14:35] | “What if there is no one?” | 要是没人等他呢 |
[1:14:39] | What if you live your whole life and no one is waiting? | 要是活了一辈子 却没人在家里等你呢 |
[1:14:45] | So I drove to the lake house looking for any kind of answer. | 所以我开车到湖畔小屋找答案 |
[1:14:49] | And I found you. | 我找到了你 |
[1:14:51] | And I let myself get lost. | 我让自己迷失了 |
[1:14:54] | Lost in this beautiful fantasy where time stood still. | 迷失在这个美丽的幻想里 让时间停驻 |
[1:15:00] | But it’s not real, Alex. | 但那不够真实 |
[1:15:02] | I have to learn to live the life that I have got. | 我要学会面对现有的生活 |
[1:15:09] | Please don’t write anymore. | 请你别再写信了 |
[1:15:11] | Don’t try to find me. | 不要来找我 |
[1:15:15] | Let me let you go. | 让我对你释怀 |
[1:16:05] | Hello. | 喂 |
[1:16:07] | What? Sorry, hold on. I can’t hear you. I’ll be back, sorry. | 什么 抱歉 等一下 我听不见 我马上回来 抱歉 |
[1:16:10] | Hello. Hold on. Hold on. | 喂 等一下 |
[1:16:13] | Hello. | 喂 |
[1:16:16] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:16:25] | How long are you here? | 你会待多久 |
[1:16:30] | – I’m at a bar with some friends. – Come. | -我和几个朋友在酒吧 -快啦 |
[1:16:34] | Well, don’t get too excited. | 嗯 不是很兴奋 |
[1:16:38] | I find that hard to believe. | 真的很难相信 |
[1:16:43] | It is good. | 这样很好 |
[1:16:44] | And it was really good to hear your voice. | 很高兴听到你的声音 |
[1:16:47] | I was surprised how good it was to hear your voice. | 想不到听到你的声音会这么开心 |
[1:16:54] | So how was your meeting? | 开会顺利吗 |
[1:16:56] | – It was good. – Yeah? | -很顺利 -是吗 |
[1:16:58] | Yeah, l… I got the job. | 对 我被录用了 |
[1:17:01] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对啊 |
[1:17:04] | – Well, congratulations. – Imagine that. | -恭喜你 -想像一下 |
[1:17:06] | Yeah. A telecom company. I’ll be in-house counsel. Pays well. | 是一家电信公司 聘我当顾问 待遇不错 |
[1:17:12] | And it’s here… | 就在这里 |
[1:17:14] | …in Chicago. | 在芝加哥 |
[1:17:17] | Well… | 嗯 |
[1:17:18] | …it’s great news. | 这真是好消息 |
[1:17:23] | Hey. | 喂 |
[1:17:26] | 北雷辛街1620号 | |
[1:17:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:17:51] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[1:17:52] | Hey, Jack. | 杰克 |
[1:17:55] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[1:19:17] | Are you gonna come down this weekend? | 你这周末要不要过来 |
[1:19:21] | Don’t you miss me a little bit? | 你不想我吗 |
[1:19:24] | Oh, just a little bit. Not a lot, huh? | 只有一点点 不是那么想 |
[1:19:27] | Okay. No, I heard you. Yeah. | 好吧 不 我听见了 |
[1:19:33] | Kate, I’m gonna have to call you back, okay? | 凯特 我再打电话给你 |
[1:19:51] | Still wanna rent a lake house? | 还想租湖畔小屋吗 |
[1:19:54] | It’s what Kate wants. | 这是凯特想要的 |
[1:19:57] | How the hell do you know what Kate wants? | 你又知道凯特想要什么了 |
[1:20:01] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[1:20:14] | Hey, you. I know you. | 你好 我认得你 |
[1:20:24] | Whatever you want out back. | 后面的随便你拿 |
[1:20:56] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎样 |
[1:20:59] | You’re fixating. You know? | 你很固执 你知道吗 |
[1:21:02] | Why do you keep tweaking the lake house? | 何必埋首修建湖畔小屋 |
[1:21:04] | Why don’t you do your own work? | 怎么不做自己的事 |
[1:21:06] | Because it’s hers. | 因为她会住在这里 |
[1:21:09] | You’re talking about the girl from the future. | 你指的是未来的那个女孩 |
[1:21:14] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[1:21:17] | And you’re still writing with Kate? | 你还在和凯特通信 |
[1:21:20] | – No. – Why not? | -没有 -为什么 |
[1:21:25] | She asked me not to. | 她叫我别写了 |
[1:21:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:21:31] | Time. | 时间问题 |
[1:21:37] | Hey, come on. | 拜托 |
[1:21:38] | This is a good thing. You know, you need a real woman. | 这是一件好事 你需要真正的女人 |
[1:21:42] | – A woman… – Henry, listen. | -这个女人 -亨利 听着 |
[1:21:47] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:21:49] | While it lasted, she was more real to me than any of that stuff. | 她和我通信时 再真实不过了 |
[1:21:54] | She was more real to me than anything I’ve ever known. | 比任何事物更真实 她比我所知的任何事物更真实 |
[1:22:00] | I saw her. | 我见过她 |
[1:22:03] | I kissed her. | 我吻过她 |
[1:22:07] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[1:22:12] | And now she’s gone. | 现在她走了 |
[1:22:23] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[1:22:32] | And Duckett squirts through. | 达克冲过去 |
[1:22:34] | First thing… | 第一件事情 |
[1:22:38] | How could the Ab Scissor four-minute ab machine…? | 腹背机怎么在四分钟让你 |
[1:22:40] | – and your potatoes cooking on the top. | 把马铃薯放在上面煮 |
[1:22:43] | It’s nice out here. Let’s stay here. | 这里不错 我们留下来吧 |
[1:22:47] | But we have to eat. | 但我们要吃点东西 |
[1:22:50] | We can eat here. I’ll cook. | 在这里吃啊 我来煮 |
[1:22:53] | I thought you didn’t like to cook. | 你不是不喜欢下厨 |
[1:22:56] | No, I don’t like to cook. | 对 我不喜欢下厨 |
[1:23:00] | But I have a chicken in the icebox, and you’re eating it. | 但冰箱里有只鸡 我煮给你吃 |
[1:23:04] | What about all the washing-up afterward? | 谁会洗碗呢 |
[1:23:06] | – We’ll eat with our fingers. – Could you turn that down? | -用手抓就好了 -声音关小声一点好吗 |
[1:23:09] | Don’t we need any plates? | 需要盘子吗 |
[1:23:10] | Yes. One for you, and one for… | 好 一个给你 一个给 |
[1:24:26] | “There could have been no two hearts so open… | 不可能有两颗心如此坦诚 |
[1:24:30] | …no tastes so similar… | 品味如此相似 |
[1:24:34] | …no feelings so in unison.” | 感情如此一致 |
[1:24:51] | Ten, nine, eight, seven, six… | 十 九 八 七 六 |
[1:24:56] | …five, four, three, two, one. | 五 四 三 二 一 |
[1:25:01] | Happy New Year! | 新年快乐 |
[1:25:04] | 2006 新年快乐 | |
[1:25:16] | Come in. | 进来 |
[1:25:32] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:25:34] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:25:38] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎样 |
[1:25:40] | This is what I gave up lunch for? | 我就是为了这个没得午餐吃 |
[1:25:42] | – I know it needs work. – Work? How about a wrecking ball? | -我知道这里需要整修 -整修 直接拆掉如何 |
[1:25:47] | I found an architect who specializes in renovations. | 我找到专门改造的建筑师 |
[1:25:50] | I made an appointment for tomorrow. | 约好明天过去 |
[1:25:57] | Ambush. | 你算计我 |
[1:25:59] | Come on. | 别闹了 |
[1:26:01] | We can’t stay in my apartment. We’ve been there over a year. | 你不能一直住我那儿 我们同居一年多了 |
[1:26:05] | I wanna keep moving forward. | 我希望生活有所改善 |
[1:26:17] | – It’s a new firm. – “New” as in inexperienced? | -这是一家新公司 -新到没什么经验 |
[1:26:21] | No. “New” as in cheap. | 不 收费没那么贵 |
[1:26:34] | Hi, Dr. Forster. We’ll be with you in a moment. | 福斯特医生 我们马上替你服务 |
[1:26:37] | Great, thank you. | 好极了 谢谢 |
[1:26:48] | 梦想先锋联合事务所 | |
[1:26:52] | Oh, by the way… | 对了 |
[1:26:57] | …happy Valentine’s Day. | 情人节快乐 |
[1:26:59] | Oh, God, Katie, I didn’t get you anything. | 天哪 我没准备礼物给你 |
[1:27:02] | I’m sorry. I’ve just been so swamped and… | 对不起 我最近忙昏头了 |
[1:27:06] | Doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[1:27:24] | – What is this? – It’s global warming. | -怎么回事 -全球变暖现象 |
[1:27:30] | Dr. Forster? Hi, I’m sorry to have kept you waiting. | 福斯特医生 你好 抱歉让你久候 |
[1:27:53] | – Hi. Good to see you again. – Dr. Forster. You too. | -很高兴再见面 -福斯特医生 幸会 欢迎你 |
[1:27:55] | – Hi, I’m Morgan. – Hey, Morgan. Vanessa Vanderbeck. | -摩根 -凡妮莎・范德贝 |
[1:27:59] | So obviously, the first thing you see is what we had talked about. The atrium. | 显然你第一个看中眼的是我们谈过的罗马式中庭 |
[1:28:04] | That’s stunning. | 美得令人惊叹 |
[1:28:05] | So we were able to do it with all the glass panels in the metal structure? | 我们可以在金属结构上镶嵌玻璃 |
[1:28:09] | – Yeah. – Can l…? | -对 -我能不能 |
[1:28:11] | Wanna get a beer after work? | 下班后要不要去喝一杯 |
[1:28:12] | I’m sorry, I can’t. I’m taking Vanessa out for Valentine’s Day. | 抱歉 我不行 我要带凡妮莎去过情人节 |
[1:28:20] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[1:28:22] | Say that again. | 再说一次 |
[1:28:24] | It’s Valentine’s Day today. I’m taking out Vanessa, my girlfriend. | 今天是情人节 我要带我女朋友凡妮莎出去 |
[1:28:27] | Cold champagne, some oysters, maybe a little chocolate. | 香槟 生蚝 可能再来点巧克力 |
[1:28:31] | – What’s the date? – It’s February 14th. | -今天是几号 -2月14日 |
[1:28:35] | – February 14th, 2006. – Yeah. | -2006年2月14日 -对啊 |
[1:28:40] | – Stunning. Thank you so much. – Our pleasure. | -了不起 多谢你了 -我的荣幸 |
[1:28:43] | Thank you. Henry will make sure you have everything. | 亨利会办妥你们吩咐的事 |
[1:28:46] | Great. They were absolutely beautiful. | 太好了 设计得很漂亮 |
[1:28:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:28:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:28:54] | Katie, I gotta get back to work. | 凯特 我要回去上班了 |
[1:29:00] | Who did this drawing? | 这是谁画的 |
[1:29:02] | My brother did, actually. | 是我哥画的 |
[1:29:04] | Who’s your brother? | 你哥是谁 |
[1:29:06] | Alex Wyler. | 艾利斯・维勒 |
[1:29:08] | Did you know him? | 你认识他 |
[1:29:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:29:15] | Yeah, I know him. | 我认识他 |
[1:29:19] | Do you know how I can get in touch with him? | 你知道要怎么联络他吗 |
[1:29:21] | Is he…? Is he anywhere that I can? | 他在哪里 |
[1:29:27] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[1:29:29] | He died… | 他 |
[1:29:34] | …two years ago today, actually. | 两年前的今天 过世了 |
[1:29:40] | There was an accident. | 出了一场车祸 |
[1:30:00] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[1:30:05] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[1:30:09] | Wait, just stop. Just stop. | 等一下 停下来啊 |
[1:30:12] | Goddamn it, answer me. | 真是的 告诉我 |
[1:30:14] | What is the matter? Kate. | 到底怎么回事 |
[1:30:21] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[1:31:14] | 情人节 | |
[1:31:16] | 戴利广场 | |
[1:31:27] | Sixty degrees on Valentine’s Day. | 情人节还有华氏60度 |
[1:31:30] | This cannot be Chicago. | 不像芝加哥的天气 |
[1:31:33] | The TV says it’s global warming. | 电视上说是全球变暖现象 |
[1:31:36] | Nothing wrong with that. | 这没什么不对的 |
[1:31:38] | It’s a dangerous thing. | 这样很危险 |
[1:31:40] | Alex… | 艾利斯 |
[1:31:43] | … I know why you didn’t show up that night. | 我知道你那天晚上为什么没来 |
[1:31:47] | It was you at Daley Plaza that day. | 那天在戴利广场出车祸的人是你 |
[1:31:51] | It was you. | 就是你 |
[1:31:54] | Please, don’t go. | 求你别去 |
[1:31:57] | Just wait. Please. | 耐心等待 求求你 |
[1:32:01] | Don’t look for me. | 别来找我 |
[1:32:03] | Don’t try to find me. | 别一直想着找我 |
[1:32:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:32:12] | And it’s taken me all this time to say it, but I love you. | 我等了这么久才说出口 但我爱你 |
[1:32:23] | And if you still care for me… | 若你还在乎我 |
[1:32:27] | … wait for me. | 请你等我 |
[1:32:29] | Wait with me. | 陪我一起等 |
[1:32:31] | Just wait. Wait. | 耐心等待 等待 |
[1:32:44] | Wait two years, Alex. | 再等两年 |
[1:32:46] | Come to the lake house. | 到湖畔小屋来 |
[1:32:49] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[1:33:48] | You waited. | 你等了 |
[1:35:37] | I’m very sure, this never happened to me before | 我很肯定 这是我从未有过的感觉 |
[1:35:46] | I met you and now I’m sure | 直到遇见了你 现在我很确定 |
[1:35:52] | This never happened before | 这是我从未有过的感觉 |
[1:36:01] | Now I see, this is the way it’s supposed to be | 现在我明白了 这就是我们想要的 |
[1:36:10] | I met you and now I see | 遇见你 真该遇见你 |
[1:36:16] | This is the way it should be | 爱人就该是这样的 |
[1:36:22] | This is the way it should be, for lovers | 爱人就该是这样的 |
[1:36:29] | They shouldn’t go it alone | 他们不应分离 |
[1:36:34] | It’s not so good when your on your own | 一个人其实不好 |
[1:36:44] | So come to me, now we can be what we want to be | 来到我身边吧 我们想怎么甜蜜就怎么甜蜜 |
[1:36:53] | I love you and now I see | 我爱你 现在我明白了 |
[1:36:59] | This is the way it should be | 爱人就该这样的 |
[1:37:05] | This is the way it should be | 爱人就该这样的 |
[1:37:11] | This is the way it should be, for lovers | 爱人永远都应当这样 |
[1:37:17] | They shouldn’t go it alone | 他们不应分离 |
[1:37:23] | It’s not so good when your on your own | 形单影只的感觉不那么好 |
[1:37:33] | I’m very sure, this never happened to me before | 我很肯定 这种感觉从未有过 |
[1:37:43] | I met you and now I’m sure | 直到遇见了你 现在我很确定 |
[1:37:49] | This never happened before (This never happened before) | 这种感觉从未有过 |
[1:37:54] | This never happened before (This never happened before) | 这种感觉从未有过 |
[1:38:00] | This never happened before | 这种感觉从未有过 |
[1:38:04] | This never happened before | 这种感觉从未有过 |