Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Kingdom(染血王国)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Kingdom(染血王国)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:染血王国
英文名称:The Kingdom
年代:2007

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:45] After capturing most of the arabian peninsula, 在伊斯兰瓦哈比战士的帮助下
[00:48] with the help of the wahhabi islamic warriors, 在占领了大部分阿拉伯半岛之后
[00:51] ibn saud establishes the kingdom of saudi arabia. 伊本·绍德建立了沙特阿拉伯王国
[00:56] The wahhabis were fiercely anti-western. 瓦哈比教徒们极度的仇恨西方
[00:58] They want to go back in time 他们想回到过去
[01:00] to a pure islam that wasn’t threatened by the west. 回到那个还没有被西方国家所威胁的纯正的伊斯兰教
[01:03] It was by chance that we discovered oil. 我们能发现石油完全是巧合
[01:06] We were looking for water. 我们本来是想找水的
[01:08] Despite criticism of foreign presence in the kingdom, 虽然有很多人对于外国人出现在帝国表示不欢迎
[01:11] the king allows commercial oil production to begin. 国王还是准许开展商业石油的生产
[01:14] The result is the first union between saudi arabia and the united states. 这导致了美国和沙特阿拉伯的第一次联合
[01:20] To accommodate the workforce 第一批洋人住宅区被建立起来
[01:22] the first western housing compounds are created. 以解决工人们的住房问题
[01:25] The strict islamic laws enforced outside of these walls 那些在住宅区之外 苛刻的伊斯兰法律
[01:28] do not apply inside. 将不适用于住宅区之内
[01:30] West and east came together in egypt 东西方国家在埃及举行会议
[01:32] when president roosevelt and ibn saud, king of arabia… 罗斯福总统和阿拉伯国王伊本·绍德…
[01:34] They want america present there in the kingdom 他们想让美国人到他们的国家
[01:38] because we are their security. 因为我们是他们的安全保证
[01:41] The saudi elite became notorious big spenders and lost credibility 沙特的王室挥金如土 臭名昭著使他们失去了在…
[01:46] and respect among religious conservatives. 守旧派中的信用和尊重
[01:48] In response to the u.s. Support of israel in the arab-israeli war, 为了表示对美国在阿以战争中支持以色列行为的不满
[01:52] wahhabi muslims pressured the saudi monarchy to stop pumping oil. 瓦哈比伊斯兰教徒对沙特王室施压要求停止石油供应
[01:55] Those who control the flow of oil 那些控制着石油去向的人
[01:58] hold the western world hostage. 控制着整个西方国家的命运
[02:02] Prices quadruple. 油价上升了四倍
[02:03] Oil was an american national security priority. 石油成为了美国首要的国家安全问题
[02:08] The embargo redefined the balance of power 石油禁令对于石油消费国和供应国之间…
[02:10] between the oil consumers and oil producers. 力量的平衡做了新的定义
[02:12] Iraq’s battle-trained army swept across kuwait’s borders at first light. 伊拉克军队在破晓时分一举攻破了科威特边境
[02:16] As a saudi national, osama bin laden offered his services to the royals. 作为沙特阿拉伯的一员 乌萨玛·本·拉登向皇室提出援助
[02:19] He told them he could 他声称他可以
[02:20] bring his army from afghanistan 从阿富汗调来他的军队
[02:22] to repel the iraqi invaders from kuwait. 在科威特击退伊拉克的入侵者
[02:24] But the saudis had a better offer. 但是沙特人有更好的选择…
[02:27] A half-million troops from the united states. 那就是美国来的50万大军
[02:33] His offer rejected, 他的援助被拒绝了
[02:34] osama took to the streets and mosques to denounce the u.s., 乌撒玛开始在街上和清真寺公开指责美国
[02:37] the royal family and their unholy alliance. 沙特皇室和他们那个不神圣的结盟
[02:39] Osama bin laden this week 乌萨玛·本·拉登这个星期
[02:41] again lashed out at the saudi royal family. 再次指责了沙特皇室家族
[02:44] We were tracking bin laden since the early ’90s. 我们从90年代初期就开始寻找本·拉登
[02:48] We stripped him of his citizenship. 我们已经剥夺了他的公民资格
[03:07] When it became clear that 15 of the 19 were saudis, 当调查发现19个劫机者中有15个是沙特人的时候
[03:10] that was a disaster. A total disaster. 那是个灾难 一个绝对的灾难
[03:13] Because bin laden, at that moment, had made, in the minds of americans, 因为本·拉登的关系 在那个时候在美国人的心中
[03:15] saudi arabia into an enemy. 沙特阿拉伯已经成为了敌人
[03:17] We are with you to get to… the perpetrators of this cowardly attack. 我们会帮助你们去搜捕那些做出如此懦夫般攻击的犯罪者们
[03:21] How dare they say they are muslim! 他们也敢说自己是穆斯林!
[03:24] This is a nation where tradition and modernity are in violent collision. 这是一个旧派与新派暴力冲突的国家
[03:29] The al qaeda is thought to have been behind the bombing. 基地组织被认为是爆炸事件的幕后主谋
[03:32] A team of f.b.i. Agents prepare to investigate the attack in saudi arabia. 一队FBI探员准备前往沙特阿拉伯调查这次袭击
[03:39] The latest terrorist attacks showcase the great division 最近的一次恐怖袭击展现出了
[03:43] between the pro-u.s. Monarchy and the extremist wahhabi militants 王国内支持美国的皇室与极端的瓦哈比好战份子的巨大分歧
[03:47] within the kingdom. 巨大分歧
[03:58] Yeah, come on! Come on! 很好 来吧! 加油!
[03:59] Here we go. Let’s go! – 开始啦 – 开始!
[04:01] Here you go, man. 给你 伙计
[04:02] Hey, thanks. 嘿 谢谢啦
[04:05] Yeah! 好!
[04:07] Hey, guys, you might want to move back! 嘿 伙计们 你们要回防!
[04:09] Is this what you’re looking at? 你是在看这个吗?
[04:10] Easy. 放松
[04:12] Out! 出局!
[04:14] Give it up! 放弃吧!
[04:17] Come on, move it! 加油 动起来!
[04:19] We need a hit. Come on! 我们要得一分 加油!
[04:21] Here we go. No-hitter. 注意啦 打不着球的家伙
[04:23] No-hitter. 打不着
[04:24] Come on. Do your worst. 来吧 投个最差的球来
[04:43] Hello. How are you today, sergeant? 你好 今天过得如何 中士?
[04:45] Sun is shining. Wind is blowing. 阳光普照 和风徐徐
[04:48] How bad can i be doing? 过得能不好吗?
[05:01] And this is the skateboard that my grandma ruth gave to me. 这个是我奶奶茹丝送我的滑板
[05:06] This is my fish jaws. And he’s a really neat fish. 这是我的小鱼叫”大白鲨” 他是条很爱干净的鱼
[05:10] And this is the day that my daddy says is the happiest day of his life. 这是我爸爸说的他生命里最开心的一天
[05:15] Can you tell us about that day, mr. Fleury? 弗洛瑞先生 能给我们说说那一天吗?
[05:20] Yeah. You guys want to hear it? You want to hear the story? 可以 你们想听吗? 你们想听这个故事吗?
[05:23] Do you want to hear about that day? Well, i’ll tell you what. 你们想听那天的故事? 好吧 我来告诉你们
[05:26] This is december 4 那是12月4号
[05:27] and we were at the hospital all day and most of the night. 我们在医院待了一整白天还有整个晚上
[05:30] And we was waiting on this little man to come out. 我们在等着这个小家伙出来
[05:31] And then all of a sudden the doctor showed up and said, “he’s not coming out.” 突然医生出现了说 他出不来了
[05:35] “We got to go in and get him.” 我们要进去找他
[05:38] Like a search team, right? So what she did was… 就像一个搜救队 是吧? 所以她就…
[05:40] you sure i can tell this story? Yeah, go ahead. – 你确定我能讲这个故事吗? – 是的 继续
[05:42] So what happened was, is they took a tiny little knife 所以他们拿出了一把小小的刀子
[05:45] then cut right underneath the belly button, 然后切到了肚脐眼下面的部分
[05:48] and they opened her up 他们切开了一个口子
[05:49] and then took her hands and stuck them all the way in her belly and disappeared. 然后他们把她的手放进她的肚子里然后消失了
[05:53] And she was in there just rustling and rumbling and looking for something. 然后她在那里寻找着什么
[05:56] Then she started pulling and pulling and pulling and pulling 然后她突然开始拉啊拉啊拉
[05:59] and she was pulling, and all of a sudden she stopped! 她一直在拉 突然她停下来了!
[06:04] Then she looked at me and said, “mr. Fleury, are you ready 然后她抬起头看着我说弗洛瑞先生 你准备好
[06:07] “to have your world rocked?” 让你的生活发生翻天覆地的变化了吗?
[06:08] And i said, “well, i guess so.” 我说 嗯 我猜是的
[06:10] And so she starts pulling and pulling and all of a sudden a head popped out. 然后她又开始拉啊拉啊拉 突然一个头蹦了出来
[06:13] And i looked down and i said, “kevin!” And then he looked back at me 我低头看了一眼说 凯文! 然后他看着我
[06:16] and he said… daddy! – 然后他说… – 老爸!
[06:18] Daddy! Yeah. 老爸! 耶!
[06:21] And that was… 这就是…
[06:24] that was the happiest day of my life. 我这辈子最开心的一天
[06:25] Say that again! 再讲一遍!
[08:21] Roddy! 洛迪!
[08:53] Please do not panic, everything okay. 请不要慌张 一切都没事
[08:54] Come. Follow me, please. Come with me. 来吧 跟着我 拜托 请跟着我
[08:56] Come. Follow me, please. Come with me. 来吧 跟着我 跟我走
[09:40] Fran? Are you getting this yet? – 弗兰? – 你收到这个消息了吗?
[09:42] Slow down. I’m at kevin’s school. What’s going on? 慢点说 我在凯文的学校里 怎么了?
[09:45] Riyadh. We got a lot of bodies down here, ronnie. 利雅得这里有很多尸体
[09:47] Hold on, i’m going outside. I can’t hear you. Where exactly? 等下 我出去说 我听不见你 哪里?
[09:50] The al rahmah western housing compound. 拉马西方人居住营
[09:52] Oil company employees. They hit the compound picnic. 石油公司的职员他们在野餐时被袭击了
[09:56] How? 怎么会的?
[09:57] Broad fucking daylight. 在他妈的光天化日之下
[09:58] They blew up a goddamn softball game, ronnie. 他们炸飞了一场垒球比赛 荣尼
[10:00] I mean, kids and everything. 我是说 包括小孩子还有所有的东西
[10:02] You understand? When? – 你明白吗? – 什么时候?
[10:03] An hour ago. Get them away from there! 一个小时以前把他们弄远点!
[10:06] An hour ago. One bomber. Shooter crew for diversion. 一小时前 一次自杀性爆炸其他枪手到处乱射转移注意力
[10:11] Over there! Jesus christ. 在那边! 我的老天啊!
[10:13] Fran, you okay? 弗兰 你还好吗?
[10:14] get them on the far side. 把他们弄到远处去
[10:18] Yeah, i’m fine. Listen to me, ronnie. You got to get out here. 是 我还好 听着荣尼 你必须过来
[10:21] Do you understand me? You got to get out here. 你明白吗? 你必须过来
[10:23] Don’t take no for an answer. 无论如何都要过来
[10:24] All right, i hear you. I hear you. 没问题 我明白 我明白
[10:26] They’re not gonna say no. Good. – 他们不会不同意的 – 很好
[10:27] All right. 就这样
[10:31] Hey. Look, daddy’s got to go to work. All right? 嘿 听着 爸爸要去工作了 好吗?
[10:34] We’re gonna do ceramics. 我们要开始做陶器了
[10:35] We’re gonna do what? Ceramics? 我们要做什么? 陶器?
[10:37] Well, we’ll do ceramics when i get back, okay? 这个 等我回来了我们再做陶器 好吗?
[10:38] Who was that? 谁的电话?
[10:39] That was uncle fran. 是弗兰叔叔
[10:41] Uncle fran? What happened? 弗兰叔叔? 发生了什么?
[10:43] Some bad things happened. 有些不好的事情
[10:46] A lot of bad people out there? 外面有很多坏人?
[10:48] Yeah. But you are not one of them. 是啊 但你不是他们中的一个
[11:13] Hey, rex? 嘿 雷克斯?
[11:16] How old were you when your hat was that small? 你戴这种帽子时 你几岁?
[11:23] Come on, buddy. You got to get up. 来吧 伙计你要站起来
[11:25] We got work to do. 我们还有工作要做
[11:37] Well, we got to clear out this perimeter. We got to… 我们要清理这一带 我们要…
[11:40] i got… we got to preserve some of this evidence. – 我要… – 我们要收集点证据
[11:42] Get jack and steve to cover on the far side. 让杰克和史蒂夫去远点的地方帮忙
[11:53] The initial attack, 最初的攻击
[11:54] involving a suicide bomber and at least two gunmen… 只有一个自杀性爆炸和两个枪手
[11:56] …was apparently designed to lure… …明显是作为诱饵…
[11:57] in and around the al rahmah… 在拉马里以及周围…
[11:59] …first responders to the scene… …第一批到现场的人…
[12:00] …western housing complex near riyadh. …在利雅得附近的美国建筑…
[12:02] …followed by a massive secondary explosion. …紧接着第二个大范围的爆炸
[12:03] Numbers so far, 100 plus killed, 200 plus injured. 现在至少100人被杀 200多人受伤
[12:07] Target was a softball game. 目标是一场垒球比赛
[12:09] The killers wore saudi police uniforms. Special… 杀手穿着沙特警服 特工…
[12:16] special agent fran manner was killed. 特工弗兰·曼内殉职
[12:43] Grant? Take a stab at the bomb sizes. 格兰特? 预测一下炸弹的大小
[12:48] From the craters it looks like they used a high explosive, possibly military grade. 从弹坑大小看他们用了一种可能是军用级别的高爆炸弹
[12:54] Twenty, thirty pounds of p.e.t.n. That’s something that they have. 他们拥有的大概是20到30磅的PETN
[12:58] Semtex or c-4 if they could get it. 如果他们能搞到 可能还有塞姆汀塑胶炸药或者C4炸药
[13:02] That there. God knows. 但是那个 老天才知道
[13:04] That crater looks like a plane dropped a 500-pounder. 那个弹坑看起来像轰炸机扔下的炸弹炸出来的
[13:08] Sir? I, already know the answer to this, but is there any chance in hell 长官? 虽然我知道答案会是什么…
[13:10] we get to go over there and use our hands? 但是我们是否可能要过去调查?
[13:12] If you already know the answer, why ask the question? 如果你已经知道答案了 那还问什么?
[13:15] Just thought i’d ask. 只是觉得我应该问
[13:16] Look, we’re not seeing this kind of planning and execution 我们没在别的地方看过这种规模的…
[13:18] anywhere else, are we? No. – 计划以及暴行 是吗? – 从没见过
[13:20] I mean, these ain’t hot-wired artillery shells 我是说 这些不会是等着美军装甲车经过
[13:22] waiting for humvees to roll by. 然后开炮攻击那么简单
[13:25] These hits are coordinated. 这些攻击都协调好了的
[13:26] The planning, timing in big, broad-daylight, balls-out ugly. 计划周密 时间安排也好 在光天化日之下太他妈的丑恶了
[13:30] So fucking greedy. 真他妈的贪婪
[13:31] Do we know if they used the uniforms in the other two attacks? 他们在另外两起袭击里有没有穿警服?
[13:34] No, as far as i know this is the first time for that. 没 据我所知这是他们第一次用警服
[13:36] Then you’re saying now they got access to saudi uniforms? 你是说他们现在可以搞到沙特的警服啦?
[13:39] I mean, baby jesus! 我是说 我的老天爷啊!
[13:42] Is anybody taking credit? Anybody seen anything on the web? 有人宣布对此负责了吗? 网上有什么消息吗?
[13:44] Haven’t heard anything. Tom, you got anything? 还没听说什么 汤姆 你有消息吗?
[13:45] We haven’t found anything yet. 我们还没找到任何消息
[13:47] How do we know it’s not saudi on saudi? 我们怎么知道这次不是沙特人内讧?
[13:48] Could be. If it’s saudi, then it’s quite probably the work of abu hamza. 有可能 如果是内讧那主谋很可能是阿布·汉马渣
[13:53] Osama wannabe. Lived in iraq. Afghanistan. 乌撒玛的崇拜者他住在伊拉克 阿富汗
[13:55] Sir, not to beat a dead horse, 长官 不是我多此一举
[13:57] but if there was ever a time for us to put boots on saudi sand, 如果真有个机会让我们站在沙特的土地上
[14:00] i mean, don’t you think this is it? 我是说 你不觉得现在是个好机会吗?
[14:02] There’s no way, adam. They will never allow it. 不可能的 亚当 他们不会允许的
[14:04] Then let’s just ask. 那就去问问
[14:05] The saudi royal family cannot appear as if they’re losing control. 沙特皇室不能让人认为这国家快要失去他们的控制了
[14:08] If they lose control of their country, lose control of the people, 如果那样的话 他们就失去了对人民的控制
[14:11] they risk losing control of the oil. 对石油控制也会有危险
[14:13] And that is not gonna happen. 所以这是不可能发生的
[14:15] State department. 外交部
[14:18] “We are in agreement with the saudi security assessment 我们和沙特安全部达成协议
[14:21] “that any additional american presence on kingdom soil represents reckless risk.” 任何不相干的美国人出现在王国土地上都会承受不堪设想的危险
[14:25] – Oh, come on, risk? – Yeah. – 得了吧 危险? – 是的
[14:26] What’s that? That’s not a reckless risk? 那是什么? 那不是不堪设想的危险吗?
[14:29] Fuck it. 我操
[14:31] You hang tight. I’m gonna go get access. 你们坚持下 我去弄通行证
[14:34] Keep your bags packed. Keep your phones on. 把行李准备好 开着手机
[14:37] Some of you are gonna get some calls. 你们中的几个会接到电话的
[17:03] Everyone’s terrified, so nothing moves. 每个人都很害怕 所以我们按兵不动
[17:05] You and your team aren’t going anywhere 你和你的队伍哪都不能去
[17:07] and this meeting’s just a circle jerk, ronnie. 这次的会议只是走走形式 荣尼
[17:10] Attorney general young is gonna go through the motions 司法部长杨会走走过场
[17:12] because protocol says we get an appeal. 因为制度上说了我们可以上诉
[17:14] We’ll be on record, but you expect nothing more. 我们会有会谈 但你别指望别的了
[17:17] I met with prince thamer at saudi embassy 我在听说了今早的新闻15分钟后
[17:20] 15 minutes after hearing this morning’s news. 就去了沙特大使馆见萨摩王子
[17:22] And after speaking with thamer, 跟萨摩谈完之后
[17:25] i advised withholding additional u.s. Personnel, 我建议不要再增加美籍人员
[17:28] because a large part of the religious justification 因为大部分所谓的宗教宣判的爆炸
[17:30] for these bombs is the presence of current u.s. Personnel. 都是因为这些美籍人员的存在而引起的
[17:35] More boots on saudi soil 往沙特国土上派更多的美国人
[17:36] is only gonna make an already combustible situation that much more so. 只会让现在紧张的局势更加恶化
[17:40] My two cents. 我的意见是
[17:41] The saudis have not asked for f.b.i. Help. They’ve done the opposite. 沙特人没向FBI求救 他们做了相反的事情
[17:44] This is just going to further complicate an already deteriorating situation 这样做只会让我们与少数几个
[17:46] with one of our few remaining allies in the middle east. 与我们结盟的中东国家之间的关系变得更加复杂
[17:51] Rock solid logic. 无懈可击的论证
[17:52] Well, we would like to be on the record as saying the f.b.i. Would like 那个 我们现在想声明的就是FBI希望
[17:55] an evidence response team on the ground in riyadh now. 马上 派一个证据收集小组去利雅德
[18:00] Doesn’t your team in that country represent exactly the kind 在那个国家 你的小组不正好是…
[18:05] of target that these masters would die for? 那些恐怖分子愿意一起同归于尽的目标吗?
[18:08] They’d trade 10 of their own for one of you. 他们用10条命换你们一个都在所不惜
[18:10] Not to go after criminals because they might try to harm you 因为害怕被伤害而不去抓犯人
[18:14] is really not a policy of the f.b.i. 可不是FBI的政策之一
[18:16] See, we try not to say uncle. 我们不愿意善罢甘休
[18:18] We try. 我们不愿意
[18:19] Let me put it to you another way. 让我换个说法跟你说吧
[18:21] Al qaeda lost the first phase of this war. 基地组织已经输掉了这场战争的第一阶段
[18:23] And they know it. 他们也意识到了
[18:24] So a new zero-sum phase has begun. 现在一个新的平衡的局面出现了
[18:26] “If you’re a westerner or a moderate arab 如果你是个西方人或者新派阿拉伯人
[18:28] “and you won’t join us, we will let loose the truly talented murderers.” 你不帮助我们我们就会放纵这些天才凶手们…
[18:32] Men like abu hamza. 像阿布·汉马渣这种人
[18:34] These are operational commanders 这种人是行动的幕后黑手
[18:36] who plan, organize, train, brainwash, preach extreme violence. 他们计划 组织 训练 洗脑 宣扬极端暴力
[18:41] These are the men we’re fighting. 我们就要与这种人在较量
[18:43] Duly noted. 明白你的意思了
[18:45] Anything else? 还有别的事吗?
[18:49] Now, as far as the public’s concerned 现在 就大众的关注而言
[18:52] let’s try to view this through f.b.i. Agents’ eyes. 让我们试着从FBI探员的角度看问题
[18:55] Is that clear? 明白吗?
[18:59] Sir, how do you suppose this is viewed through f.b.i. Agents’ eyes? 长官 你怎么能认为这是从FBI探员的角度看问题呢?
[19:04] Pardon me? 请再说一遍?
[19:06] I said, in this situation, how do you feel this is viewed 我是说 在这样的情况下 你怎么能认为这是从我们的角度…
[19:10] through our eyes? 看问题呢?
[19:14] It’s a variation of vengeance. 这是复仇心理在作祟
[19:16] When one of your own is killed, agents lose their analytical skills. 一个同伴被杀你们就失去了逻辑分析能力
[19:19] Kind of like a… 这就像是一种…
[19:20] thirty-six hours. 36个小时
[19:24] We don’t do it in 36 hours, we can forget it. 如果我们36小时之内做不到 就算了
[19:27] Agent fleury, agent mayes, 弗洛瑞探员 梅尔斯探员
[19:30] i appreciate your passion. Quite spirited. 我欣赏你们的热情 很有勇气
[19:33] If you were running the f.b.i., you might turn it into patton’s third army. 如果是你们管理的话那FBI就要变成巴顿的第三军队了
[19:36] Might be a good idea, i don’t know. 也许是个好主意 谁知道呢
[19:48] My daddy used to fly a helicopter up in saudi arabia. 我爸以前在沙特阿拉伯开过直升飞机
[19:51] Is that right? Now, where would he sit? 是吗? 那 他会坐在哪里?
[19:52] Would he sit either here, or would he sit over there? 他是坐在这里呢 还是那里?
[19:54] No, he used to sit right here. 不 他一般是坐在这儿的
[19:56] And you want to know a secret? 你想知道个秘密吗?
[19:58] What? 什么?
[19:59] My daddy died in saudi arabia. 我爸爸在沙特阿拉伯死了
[20:03] Yeah. Your daddy died in saudi arabia. 是啊 你爸爸在沙特阿拉伯死了
[20:08] You know your daddy was my friend, right? 你知道你爸爸是我朋友 是吗?
[20:10] Yeah. 是的
[20:11] So that means that now you’re my friend. 那就是说现在你是我的朋友
[20:13] Yeah. 是啊
[20:16] So, since we’re friends you promise to take me flying 既然我们是朋友 你要答应我等你会开直升机的时候
[20:19] when you know how to fly this helicopter? Yeah. – 要带上我 好吗? – 好的
[20:21] Good. Good. 很好 很好
[20:23] What sound does it make when it takes off? 它起飞的时候的什么声啊?
[20:26] Yeah. 是啊
[20:29] What about… 是不是…
[20:32] Yeah, like that, huh? 是啊 像这个 是吧?
[20:35] That’s when it’s coming in. 这是它飞过来的声音
[21:24] How hard you gonna hit the royal family tomorrow in your column? 明天在你的专栏上你准备怎么抨击沙特皇室?
[21:27] I’m gonna hit them with a fucking sledgehammer. 我他妈的决不心慈手软
[21:29] The bombings or other things? 是关于爆炸事件还是关于别的?
[21:32] What’s other than the bombings? 除了爆炸还有别的吗?
[21:33] I know you’ve been tracking our investigation on al-haramain, right? 我知道你一直在跟踪我们哈拉曼基金会的调查 是吗?
[21:36] Yeah. Royal family’s donations that end up blowing shit up. 是的 皇家的捐款丑闻
[21:40] Yeah. Seat’s taken. 这座有人了
[21:44] I need a favor. 你得帮我个忙
[21:46] I don’t do favors, ronnie. 我从不帮别人的 荣尼
[21:47] Listen, elaine, when this thing breaks and it’s gonna be real, 听着 艾兰 如果这件事被抖出来那肯定是真的
[21:50] i’m gonna bring it to you first. 我会第一时间通知你
[21:51] I’m listening. 继续说
[21:54] I need you to call thamer at the embassy, 我想你给在大使馆的萨摩打个电话
[21:55] tell him that the f.b.i. Is getting ready 告诉他FBI已经准备好
[21:57] to lay out major saudi vip indictments dealing with charity financing 对负责这次慈善捐款的波士顿投资公司
[22:02] out of this boston investment firm. We’re gonna freeze a lot of saudi cash 提起控诉 我们要冻结很多沙特的资金
[22:04] and roll out some hardcore embarrassment. 肯定会揭露出重大丑闻
[22:06] And you tell them i’m heading up the investigation. 你告诉他们我是这次调查的领头人
[22:08] And i’m not the nicest kid on the block. 而我又不是那么好惹的
[22:10] That’s accurate. 这倒是实话
[22:11] And all i need is 15 minutes tonight. 我就想今晚见他15分钟
[22:13] Tonight? 今晚?
[22:14] Come on. Exclusive. 拜托 独家新闻啊
[22:15] I know you like exclusives. 我知道你喜欢独家新闻
[22:18] I’ll see what i can do. 我尽量吧
[22:28] Your excellency, special agent ronald fleury. 阁下 我是特工罗纳德·弗洛瑞
[22:31] Listen, can we talk inside? Sure. – 听着 我们能在车里说吗? – 当然
[22:33] There’s too many people in there that know both me and you. 这里太多人都认识我们俩了
[22:36] I would like to keep this as discreet as possible. 我觉得这事要越小心越好
[22:40] I know you have a busy schedule. It’s just, so many people in there. 我知道您很忙 只是那里面人多眼杂
[22:43] Why don’t we pull up here and talk? 我们为何不停到路边聊聊呢?
[22:48] I had an interesting conversation with a reporter from the post. 我和华报的一个记者有过一次很有趣的交谈
[22:52] She exaggerates a lot of things. Me, i consider myself a friend. 她明显夸大了很多事情而我 我认为我是个朋友
[22:56] A friend of saudi arabia. 一个沙特阿拉伯的朋友
[22:58] I just need a little cooperation, that’s all. 我只需要一点点合作而已
[23:01] What kind of cooperation? 哪种合作?
[23:03] Like clearance to land on the prince sultan’s airport tomorrow. 比如明天在沙尔坦王子机场降落的通行证
[23:06] One month would be as soon as we could. 这最快也要花上一个月
[23:09] One month. This is gonna go down one of two ways. 一个月的时间只会导致两个结果
[23:12] One, the f.b.i. Has evidence that two royal family wives donated 一 FBI有证据表明有两家皇室家族私自挪用了
[23:15] $10 million to three arab-american cultural centers 一千万美元的善款 给了波士顿市外的…
[23:18] right outside of boston, 三家阿美文化中心
[23:19] and that some of that money got to jakarta 而其中的一些钱被送到了雅加达…
[23:22] and these mosques, and they have training camps right next to them. 清真寺的隔壁就是恐怖组织训练中心…
[23:24] It’s just weird to see little kids playing 看着一边的小孩子在玩而更大一点的孩子…
[23:26] and then not-so-little kids playing with guns right next door. 在玩枪真的是很奇怪的感觉
[23:29] It’s just odd. Don’t you think? 真的很奇怪 你说呢?
[23:32] You have no proof of this. 你没有证据
[23:33] How do you know? 这你又怎么知道呢?
[23:38] It’s gonna be big. It’s gonna be a big story. 这可是个大新闻 大新闻啊
[23:40] I mean, it’s not just gonna be in the metro papers. 我是说 这不会只出现在小报上
[23:43] It’s gonna be in the omaha herald, places like the terrell tribune. 这新闻会在奥马哈报在特瑞尔论坛报上出现
[23:46] You, you ever been to terrell, texas? 你 你去过德克萨斯的特瑞尔吗?
[23:48] Good chili. 盛产红辣椒
[23:50] What is your point? 你想说什么?
[23:51] I want in immediately. 我急需那张许可证
[23:54] Define immediately. 有多急?
[23:55] Right the fuck now immediately. 我他妈现在就要
[24:07] So, what was fran manner to her? 那么 她和弗兰·曼内是什么关系?
[24:11] He taught her how to shoot. 他教过她射击
[24:13] She introduced him to his wife. 她介绍他和他老婆认识
[24:15] And he got her into the bureau. 而他把她弄进了局里
[24:18] They celebrated her graduation at the ihop 他们在IHOP庆祝了她毕业
[24:21] until some townie called janet something. 直到另一个叫珍妮特什么的人出现
[24:23] I don’t know, something not very nice. 我不知道 反正不是好事
[24:26] So the townie didn’t see fran coming out of the head, 那个人没注意到弗兰
[24:29] but he definitely felt fran’s uppercut shatter his jaw. 但他绝对感受到弗兰打在他下巴上的拳头
[24:33] Really? And he didn’t get bounced for that? 真的吗? 他竟然没因为这个被解雇?
[24:35] No. No, fleury took care of it. 没 没 弗洛瑞把事情解决了
[24:38] Yeah, i do know the post in riyadh was part of the deal fleury cut to save fran’s career. 但我知道弗洛瑞为了保住弗兰的事业不得不把他派到利雅德
[24:42] Thank you. Janet, what did fleury whisper to you this morning? 谢谢你 珍妮特今早弗洛瑞跟你悄悄说了什么?
[24:51] Grant’s age is a liability. 大龄的格兰特是个负担
[24:56] – Hey. – Hello, sir. – 嘿 – 你好 长官
[24:58] Thanks for volunteering. 多谢你自愿报名
[24:59] Yeah, actually i didn’t. 啊 其实我没有
[25:00] Well, thank you, anyway. 这个 不论如何还是谢谢你
[25:01] We’re going to riyadh? Is that right? 我们要去利雅德 是吗?
[25:03] – State department said yes? – Nope. – 国务院同意啦? – 没
[25:05] White house? 白宫呢?
[25:06] Nope. 没同意
[25:08] We bringing security? No. – 我们有警卫吗? – 没有
[25:10] This is really gonna suck, i think. 我觉得 这次旅行肯定很烂
[25:13] All right, well that’s very questionable. 好吧 呃 这个很有问题
[25:15] Dog giving birth. “Whelp.” 狗生小孩 就是下崽
[25:17] W-h-e-l-p-s? Whelps? 下崽?
[25:18] Yeah. 是的
[25:19] Bitch giving birth. Whelp. Next word. 好吧 贱人生儿子就是下崽 下个词
[25:21] A dog giving birth. 是狗生儿子
[25:23] Right on. 好吧
[25:24] Is that what you thought it meant? 你觉得是这个意思?
[25:25] I know what it means. 我知道是什么意思
[25:27] That’s why i played it. 所以我才选这个单词
[25:28] And you didn’t think it was a hit and a scream. 你不觉得是个动词加个象声词吗?
[25:30] Like a “welt” and a “yelp”? 像是”鞭打”和”狗吠”?
[25:34] Yeah. 不觉得
[25:36] I don’t have much here, don’t worry about it. 我这不是很多 你别担心了
[25:38] Hey, what are four people supposed to do 嘿 你说我们四个人…
[25:40] over there in five days, anyway? 在那里待五天 到底要做什么啊?
[25:42] Aren’t you the one that practically demanded we go this morning? 你不是那个一直坚持今早就出发的人吗?
[25:44] I didn’t say “i.” I said “f.b.i.” 我没说是”我” 我是指FBI
[25:48] Let’s go. 继续玩
[25:49] I got it, i got it! 我想到了 我想到了!
[25:50] Here it comes. 想出来了
[25:52] False alarm. 呃 想错了
[25:55] What’s it like over there on the ground? 那边到底是怎么一番景象啊?
[25:57] It’s a bit like mars. 有点像火星
[26:00] Mars? Yeah. – 火星? – 是的
[26:01] Sounds like i didn’t pack right. 看来我带错行李了
[26:04] Well, i will be looked at with disdain for pretty much the entire time 我觉得我在沙特逗留的时间里
[26:07] we’re on the ground. Kind of like south virginia. 会被人看不起的有点像南维吉尼亚
[26:10] Hey. Go easy on my kin. 嘿 别侮辱我的老家
[27:49] Man, it feels like you got a beast in there, fleury. 弗洛瑞 伙计你心里好像有一头猛兽
[27:54] What is it? You don’t think i’m okay? 怎么了? 你觉得我应付不来?
[27:56] I think you’re not entirely clear right now. 我觉得现在你不是特别清醒
[28:04] Look, you want to go? We go. I got you. 听着 你想去沙特? 我们跟着 我支持你
[28:07] But you got to check yourself. 但是你要把自己弄到最好状态
[28:10] I’m checked. 我很好
[28:13] Okay. I’m just checking that you’re checked. 好吧 我就是看看你好不好
[28:26] You know, i got 15 ties in my closet from fran. 你知道 我衣柜里还有15条弗兰送的领带
[28:30] Every christmas, he’d give me these ties. My god. – 每个圣诞节 他都送我领带 – 我的天啊
[28:33] Fran sent you ties? He sent me ties, too. Ties, yeah. Really? – 弗兰送你领带? 他也送我领带 – 是吗?
[28:36] At least 12, 13 of them. 至少有12 13条吧
[28:38] Some of the ugliest ties i’ve ever seen in… 这些是我见过的最丑的领带…
[28:40] hey, good-looking ties. What? – 那些领带都很漂亮 – 什么?
[28:42] Very colorful. I go fishing with those ties. 色彩鲜艳 我钓鱼的时候一般都系那些领带
[28:46] I’ll take you shopping with me sometime. I’ll show you style. 有空我带你去购物 让你见识下什么叫时尚
[28:49] You’ll show me style? 你让我见识什么是时尚?
[28:50] You gotta get your l.l. Bean on. 你要准备好了
[28:52] You got to? You probably buy your car batteries and your shirts in the same place. 是吗? 我估计你是在五金店买的衬衫吧
[28:57] That’s good. That’s good. 很不错 很不错
[30:02] Colonel al ghazi. 我是嘉兹上校
[30:03] Special agent ronald fleury. 我是罗纳德·弗洛瑞特工
[30:05] Special agent mayes. Special agent sykes. Special agent leavitt. 这是梅尔斯特工 赛克斯特工李维特特工
[30:09] You have your vests? Excuse me? – 你们有马甲吗? – 什么?
[30:11] Vests. You know, stop bullets. The vests. 马甲 你知道挡子弹的 马甲
[30:13] Bullet-proof vests. 防弹背心
[30:14] Yeah, we, we brought them. We’re good, thanks. 是的 我们 我们带了 谢谢
[30:16] Good. I will ask for your passports and weapons. 很好 我需要你们的护照和武器
[30:28] Sykes. 赛克斯
[30:32] What? 怎么了?
[30:36] Fuck. 妈的
[30:40] There is an israeli stamp in here. Is that a problem? 那上面有去以色列的记录 没问题吧?
[30:44] I’ve been to israel three times. 我去过以色列三次
[30:46] Got a grandma there. Is that all right? 我有个外婆在那边 有问题吗?
[30:49] It’s okay. 没问题
[30:59] I’m very sorry for your loss. Your two fallen comrades. 我对你们两名罹难的同事感到抱歉
[31:10] If you please go to the second vehicle. 可以的话请上第二辆车
[31:29] It’s like 150 miles an hour. 这速度要到每小时150英里了
[31:31] You, like, doing like a breathing thing? 你们是不是要透透气什么的
[31:32] Like a yoga technique or something? 像瑜伽那种的?
[31:33] Do you have a problem with this? Take the ipod. 你有什么问题吗? 听你的IPOD去
[31:35] Yeah, i have a problem. I wish that i was as calm as you are. 是的 我很有问题我希望我像你一样冷静
[31:37] I like it. If somebody was tailing us, – 我喜欢这个 – 如果有人跟踪我们
[31:39] they’d stick out. 他们就会暴露自己
[31:41] Standard operation speed. 这是执行任务的标准速度
[31:46] Hey, explain to the driver i get carsick. 嘿 跟司机说说我有点晕车
[31:48] You’ve got to shut up. 你给我闭嘴
[31:50] You ever been to the u.s., colonel? 你去过美国吗 上校?
[31:52] Yeah, i have been there once. 去过 我去过一次
[31:54] I spent four days in quantico. 我在匡恩提科待过4天
[31:57] I also saw michael jordan play for the washington wizards. 我还看了场迈克尔·乔丹在华盛顿奇才队的比赛
[32:02] Hey, colonel, your people got portable lights on the scene? 嘿 上校 你们的人在爆炸现场有手电吗?
[32:04] Portable lights? 手电?
[32:05] So we can work at night. 这样我们晚上也能工作了
[32:07] See what we’re doing. Lights, yes. – 能看到我们在干什么 – 灯 是的
[32:08] We have portable lights. But your team cannot work at night. 我们有手电 但是你们小组不能在晚上工作
[32:11] Why? We only got seven days. We work around the clock. 为什么? 我们只能待7天必须抓紧一分一秒
[32:13] Five, mister. You have five days, and you’re not safe at night. 5天 先生 你们只有5天晚上太危险了
[32:17] We’re safe during the day, huh? 白天就不危险了 哈?
[32:18] Listen, were the uniformed bombers brother soldiers? 那些穿制服的袭击者是友军吗?
[32:22] I don’t know. 我不知道
[32:24] Driver, are we late or something? Is there a… 司机 我们是迟到了还是怎么? 那…
[32:27] abu hamza. 阿布·汉马渣
[32:31] You think he was responsible for these attacks? 你觉得他是这次袭击的负责人吗?
[32:38] I don’t know. 我不知道
[32:39] You don’t know the source of the blast. 你不知道袭击的主谋
[32:41] You don’t know if there was uniformed officers. 你不知道警察里是不是有内奸
[32:43] Listen, mister, special agent fleury. 听着 先生 弗洛瑞特工
[32:46] Forty-seven of my men were blown into hundreds of pieces. 我有47的手下被炸得血肉横飞
[32:48] That will take months to collect them. 收齐尸体的碎片就要花几个月
[32:50] Eighty thousands of officers across all the country. 这个国家大概有八万个警察
[32:53] Thousands of people that can forge identity. 有几千个人有能力伪造身份
[32:56] I apologize. I’m very sorry i don’t have definitive answers. 我抱歉 我很遗憾我没有确定的答案
[33:03] Hey, driver, driver, driver! 嘿 司机 司机 司机
[33:12] It’s a camel. 是头骆驼
[33:13] That’s, well, it’s good practice, huh? 这是个很好的演习吧?
[33:15] Maybe slower, next time we’ll recognize livestock. 也许开慢点 我们就能认得出牲畜来了
[33:56] Okay. The bathroom through that door. 好吧 厕所在门后
[34:00] We tried to give you some privacy. 我们试着给你一点隐私
[34:04] Actually, i want to put you in the bathroom, 其实 我本来是想让你住在厕所的
[34:07] but if it’s okay with you this. So… 但是如果这样可以的话 就…
[34:11] and we try to find something pink 我们也试着找了些粉红色的东西
[34:13] but i wish it will make the job. 希望这些东西管用
[34:16] Okay, tomorrow we will start working. 好吧 明天我们开始工作
[34:19] I will come in the morning. 我明早会回来的
[34:21] See you tomorrow. 明天见
[34:23] Al ghazi. Yeah? – 嘉兹 – 怎么?
[34:24] Exactly what time are you coming tomorrow? 你明天具体几点来?
[34:26] Sunrise. Okay. – 日出的时候 – 好吧
[34:28] What time is sunrise? 日出是几点?
[34:29] Excuse me! What time is sunrise? 抱歉 日出是几点?
[34:32] When i open this door. Good night. 日出的时候就是我开门的时候 晚安
[34:38] That’s against fire code. 这个不符合火警制度啊
[34:40] They don’t have fire codes here, sykes. 他们这里没有火警制度 赛克斯
[34:42] You’re in the jungle now, baby. Look sharp. 你现在在原始森林呢 警惕着点
[34:44] Axl, do you have any more lollipops? Blood sugar’s a little low. Axl 你还有棒棒糖吗? 我血糖有点低
[34:49] Don’t cross this pink line. Stay back. 别跨过粉红线 往后站
[34:52] You’re real butch after a long flight. 长途飞行之后你真是个贱人
[34:55] “contrary to the state department policy, 不顾国务院的政策
[34:57] “the f.b.i. Has sent an investigative team FBI派出了一队调查小组
[34:59] “to saudi arabia. In so doing, i have come before this committee 去沙特阿拉伯这样做让我不得不伤感的意识到
[35:03] “with a painful admission. I’ve lost all confidence in the f.b.i. 我对FBI完全失去了信心
[35:08] “Especially its uppermost echelon.” 尤其是对FBI的最高上司
[35:11] That’s you, baby. 那就是你 宝贝
[35:13] “Entrenched and outmoded, the leadership has shown itself fearful 感到被冒犯并且过时的 这样的领导表现出自己
[35:17] “of the pioneering thoughts this committee and i have tried to imbue. 对于我以及委员会要其领悟的领袖思想的恐惧
[35:22] “It is thus an agency at contretemps hindering our every effort.” 这简直是对我们努力的一种蔑视
[35:31] And by “committee,” 委员会敬上
[35:34] i mean the fucking senate select committee on terror. 我是说这个该死的参议院用恐怖主义来选择委员
[35:37] So you’re going before the senate select committee 你要在他们选举之前就去
[35:40] and not to the president who appointed you. 而且不要去任命你的总统那
[35:42] Why is that? 为什么?
[35:44] I bet the president wasn’t the audience you thought he’d be. 我打赌总统不是你想要的听众
[35:47] I’ll bet the president realized that you can’t have voters asking 我打赌总统已经意识到你不可能有投票的
[35:49] why the second longest-serving f.b.i. Director got fired for doing his job. 当他问起为什么FBI头头因为做了本分而被开除了
[35:53] For sending agents to saudi arabia just seven months before mid-term elections. 就因为在中期选举前七个月的时候派了特工去沙特阿拉伯
[35:58] So you want to bet? 你想打赌吗?
[35:59] Mister attorney general, i obviously already have. 司法部长先生 我明显打赌了
[36:02] I bet my job. 我赌上我的工作
[36:04] I’m gonna bury you. 我会弄垮你的
[36:06] You know, westmoreland made all of us officers write our own obituaries during tet. 威斯特摩兰任命我们为军官 在越南新年的时候写了自己的讣告
[36:11] When we thought the cong were gonna end it all right there. 当时我们以为越共会把我们都杀了
[36:15] And once we clued in to the fact that life is finite, 那时我们认识到生命是有限的
[36:18] the thought of losing it didn’t scare us anymore. 死亡的想法不再让我们害怕了
[36:22] The end comes no matter what. 结果怎么样已经无所谓了
[36:24] The only thing that matters is how do you want to go out? 问题是你想要怎么离开?
[36:27] On your feet or on your knees? 是站着 还是跪着?
[36:30] I bring that lesson to this job. 我把那个教训带到了工作中
[36:33] I act knowing that someday this job will end, no matter what. 我知道这工作总有一天会结束 不管怎样
[36:40] You should do the same. 你应该做相同的事情
[37:44] Which one of you is ronald fleury? 谁是罗纳德 弗洛瑞?
[37:49] Damon schmidt, state department. 达蒙 施密特 国防部的
[37:51] I’m here to make sure that you get out of here okay. 我是来确定你们能安全的离开的
[37:54] Is this your team right here? Yes. All three of them. – 这是你的小队吗? – 是的 一共三个人
[37:56] Hey, everybody, you’re gonna need these. Electrolytes. 嘿 各位 你们会需要这些的 饮料
[37:59] Good to see you. Some electrolytes for you. 很高兴看到你 给你些饮料
[38:03] Take that. You don’t want to drop in this heat. 拿着 你不想在这样的热天倒下的
[38:05] Do you have any idea how much trouble you’re in? 你明白你有多大的麻烦吗?
[38:07] My boss hates you. 我老板恨死你了
[38:09] He’s furious. 他很愤怒
[38:11] When you get back home, you’re done. 等你回去的时候 你死定了
[38:12] If you make it back home. Now here comes the prince. 如果你能活着回去的话现在王子来了
[38:15] You hold onto his hand and you make sure you don’t let go of it until he does, okay? 跟他握手的时不要先放手 明白?
[38:20] That’s good. We got to dial down the boobies. 很好 我们要当一次平民了
[38:23] We need to cover these situations. 我们需要把这些给挡住
[38:25] No verbal response. 别有意见
[38:27] All right, everybody, here we go. 好吧 各位 来吧
[38:29] Your excellency, special agent fleury 阁下 这是特工弗洛瑞
[38:32] of the federal bureau of investigation and his colleagues. 来自于联邦调查局 这些是他的同事
[38:55] You will honor me with your presence tomorrow at my home. 如果你明天能够去我家的话我会很荣幸
[39:05] I’ll tell you why this is a win. You documented it and you’re still alive. 告诉你为什么这是个成就 你被记录下来了而且你还活着
[39:09] I got a plane. It’s fueled up, 我有架飞机 加满油了
[39:10] it’s ready to go, it’s got your name on it. 随时可以出发 为你准备
[39:12] You guys want to go, let’s do it. 你们想走的话 立即可以走
[39:14] You talk a lot. A little too much. 你说话很多 有点太多了
[39:18] You wearing a vest? 你穿防弹衣了吗?
[39:20] You got nothing. You got nothing, big boy. 你没穿 你没穿 大男孩
[39:22] You want to tighten up the kevlar. Okay? All right. Offer still stands. 你应该穿防弹衣的 好吗? 那个 飞机的事情别忘了
[39:26] I’m always ready to go. 随时准备着
[39:38] So what’d the prince say? 那个王子说什么了?
[39:40] That there are more rules than just not working at night. 比起不能在晚上工作之外 还有更多的规矩
[39:43] Rules? What rules? 规矩? 什么规矩
[39:44] It’s a slow roll. 这是个慢活
[39:47] This whole trip’s gonna be like deep sea fishing in florida. 这趟旅行就像在佛罗里达州的深海钓鱼
[39:49] We need more security here before we go on. 在我们继续之前需要更多的警卫
[39:52] Are you fucking kidding me? You got a fucking army. 你他妈的在开玩笑吗? 你都他妈有一个军队了
[39:54] I’m not kidding you, okay? And don’t talk to me with this language. 我没开玩笑 好吗? 还有别跟我所脏话
[39:58] You pay 700 bucks for a boat, sit on your can out in the ocean. 你花700美金租一艘船 然后你就能出海了
[40:02] Crew jumps around, screams, points, throws out fish bait, you catch nothing. 人们跳来跳去 叫着 指着 乱扔鱼食到最后你什么都捉不到
[40:06] Okay, let’s go inside now, please. 好吧 让我们进去吧 拜托
[40:25] This is the kind of radical circumstance 这里真是一个可以提高奥内尔投篮准确率的
[40:28] that could have seriously upped shaq’s free throw percentages. 极端环境
[40:31] I mean, you take a man, you ship him off to riyadh. 我是说 你找个人 把他运到利雅德
[40:33] Grant. No cell phones, no girls, no booze. – 格兰特 – 没电话 没女孩子 没有酒
[40:35] Look at this website. 看看这个网站
[40:36] Nothing but being locked in a gym. 除了被锁在体育馆就啥都没有了
[40:39] He could have been shooting, what, 70, 80 percent? 他射球的准确率都可以到7 8成了
[40:42] Lakers would still be together. Kobe and shaq, lovers forever. 那样湖人队就不会解散 科比和奥尼尔永远的爱
[40:47] I don’t know about that part. Kobe’s a hater. 这部分我不同意 科比不是好东西
[40:50] Fleury, come here and look at this. 弗洛瑞 过来看看这个
[40:52] It’s a website that went up about a half hour ago, 这个网站半个小时前刚上线
[40:54] al saha dot something. 点什么的
[40:58] They so love to flaunt their work. 他们喜欢炫耀自己的成果
[41:07] Time to go. 是时候该出发了
[41:12] You won’t need your gear. Not yet. 你不需要带装备 还不是时候
[41:16] That’s what i thought. 我就知道
[41:18] The remaining rules. 剩下的规矩
[41:20] You cannot touch evidence, please leave it. 你们不能碰证物 不能碰
[41:23] You cannot question anyone without me present, 没有我在场 你们不能询问任何人
[41:26] touch a dead muslim, or leave my sight at any time. 也不能碰死去的穆斯林 或者离开我的视线
[41:30] Your safety is my primary concern. 我最关心的就是你们的安全
[41:33] I thought your primary concern would be the investigation. 我以为你最关心的应该是调查案子
[41:35] And you would be mistaken. 那你就错了
[41:38] I think this is one of those “something happens to us, 我觉得是这样的 如果我们出事了
[41:40] “his head comes off” kind of deals. 那他脑袋就掉了
[41:41] You’re our babysitter, right? 你是我们的保姆 是吧?
[41:43] We call that a babysitter. 我们叫这个是保姆
[41:44] Yeah. Who’s running the investigation? 谁负责这次的调查?
[41:47] General abdulmalik. 阿布达尔马利克将军
[41:48] He has given us permission to walk through the crime scene. 他准许我们走过犯罪现场
[41:51] Walk through? Shit. Walk through? – 走过? 我靠 – 走过?
[41:52] You kidding me? 你开玩笑吗?
[41:53] – Where are you going, mr. Fleury? – You’re not in charge. – 你要去哪? 弗洛瑞先生? – 你不是负责人
[41:55] I’m gonna go find somebody that’s in charge, so i can get 我去找这里的负责人 这样我就能
[41:57] some clarification on what’s going on. 问清楚这到底是怎么回事了
[41:58] Okay, there is nothing to clarify. 没什么不清楚的
[41:59] Yes, the hell there is! You think i flew over here for 18 hours, 有 当然他妈的有! 我坐了18个小时的飞机过来
[42:02] and you gonna tell us we can walk through? 然后你告诉我我们可以走过现场而已?
[42:03] I don’t know what kind of game you playing. I’m not that guy! 我不知道你在玩什么把戏 我没那么好欺负!
[42:05] Listen. This is not a game show, mr. Fleury. 听着 这不是什么游戏 弗洛瑞先生
[42:09] And definitely there are no deals made here. 更重要的是这些没有商量的余地
[42:11] There is me telling you what you may or may not do. 我只是告诉你什么可以做什么不可以做
[42:14] And there is you doing it. That’s it. 然后你就去做 就这样
[42:15] You gonna tell me what to do. 你告诉我该做什么
[42:18] You will be permitted to walk through the crime scene 当我们确定犯罪现场时安全了之后
[42:20] when we determine it is safe, that’s it. 你们才准许走过 就这样
[42:23] Any questions? 有问题吗?
[42:27] By the way, i don’t like your jokes. 还有 我不喜欢你的笑话
[42:32] What about witnesses? 目击者呢?
[42:37] The witnesses? 目击者?
[42:39] So you haven’t interviewed the witnesses? 你们没问过目击者?
[42:42] Not yet. 没有
[42:43] Can we do that? 我们能问吗?
[43:03] We didn’t really see anything. 我们没看到什么
[43:05] It was so fast and so loud. 一切都发生的太快了 很响
[43:08] So nobody saw anything? 就是说没人看到什么啦?
[43:10] I hit the deck. The place was going rambo. 我撞到地板上了 这地方都疯了
[43:13] Guns, guns, guns. 枪 枪 枪
[43:15] We went into our safe room. 我们进了安全屋
[43:17] Safe room, what’s that? That room right there. – 安全屋 那是什么? – 那边的那个房间
[43:20] Earl got an allowance of about $15,000 when we moved here to build it. 我们刚搬来的时候收到一笔一万五千美金的补助 我们就修了它
[43:26] We stayed in here, till we heard the screams. 我们一直呆在里面 直到我们听到了惨叫
[43:30] Yeah, those kids were screaming, all right. 对 那些孩子在惨叫 是的
[43:33] That’s what got me out of the house. Them kids. 那些孩子让我走出去看了看
[43:35] Which kids are those? 是谁的孩子?
[43:37] Tracy jackson. She lived next door. 特蕾西 杰克逊的 她住隔壁
[43:42] She was murdered looking out of her own window, in front of her children. 她在往窗外看的时候被杀了 就在她孩子面前
[43:46] Jacksons didn’t have a safe room. 杰克逊家没有安全屋
[43:58] Mr. Jackson? 杰克逊先生?
[44:04] Mr. Jackson. Aaron jackson? 杰克逊先生 你是亚伦 杰克逊吗?
[44:07] Yeah. 是的
[44:10] You keep him away from me! 让他离我远点!
[44:11] Hold on, hold on. 冷静 冷静
[44:13] Special agent f.b.i. Ronald fleury. 我是FBI探员罗纳德 弗洛瑞
[44:15] You know what? 你知道吗?
[44:16] That’s… whoa, whoa. 那是…
[44:18] They’re the ones that attacked us. 他们就是袭击我们的人
[44:20] We don’t know that just yet. 这些我们暂时还不知道
[44:22] That’s what i’m here for. 这是我来这的原因
[44:23] I just need to ask the boys some questions about maybe something 我想问问你孩子们些问题 关于
[44:26] that they saw the other night. 那天晚上发生的事情
[44:27] What do you want to ask my boys about the other night? 你问我孩子那天晚上的事情干什么?
[44:29] I told you… 我告诉你了…
[44:31] what do you want to ask them about? 你想问他们什么?
[44:32] You want to ask them about watching their mother bleed to death? 你想问他们怎么看着自己的妈妈流血而死吗?
[44:34] Is that what you want to ask my boys? 你想问这些吗?
[44:37] My 5-year-old boy, when i got home, had a box of band-aids 我回家的时候看到我五岁的儿子拿着一盒子创可贴
[44:41] and he was trying to put his mama’s mouth back on. 试着把他妈妈的嘴给粘回原处
[44:50] Is this what mohammed the prophet… 这就是那个哲学家穆罕默德…
[44:52] oh, come on, man, let’s not have a fight. 哦 拜托 老兄 我们别引起争端
[44:53] Is this what allah wants? You know that, this isn’t… – 这就是阿拉真主想要的吗? – 你明白 你这样…
[44:55] this isn’t gonna bring your wife back. 这样不会让你妻子复活
[44:56] Does allah love your kids more than he does mine? 真主爱你们的孩子比爱我的更多吗?
[44:59] Does allah love your wife more than he does mine? 真主爱你们的老婆比爱我的更多吗?
[45:02] Leave me the fuck alone and do not come back to my house! 他妈的离我远点别再回来了!
[45:04] I’ll leave you alone, but just… 我就走 但是…
[45:06] i should have went home a long goddamn time ago! 我他妈该早点回家的!
[45:18] This is the big explosion. 这是那个大爆炸
[45:21] About one hour into the rescue. 大概在救援开始的一小时之后
[45:48] Where did the water come from? 这些水是从哪来的?
[45:49] They hit a water main? 他们炸了水管吗?
[45:51] Water main? 水管?
[45:52] Yeah, where’d the water come from? 是啊 这些水从哪里来的?
[45:53] From a water pipe? They break one? 是从水管来的吗? 他们弄断了一根?
[45:55] No, it’s from the tanks of this fire engine. 不是 这是从救火车水箱里出来的
[46:01] This is the water that didn’t, how you say it, evaporate in the blast. 这些水没有 怎么说 在爆炸里蒸发
[46:05] This truck used to be here? 这卡车本来在这?
[46:07] We think so. 我们认为是的
[46:09] This hole is the case. Your men are contaminating this. 这个洞口时关键 你的人在破坏它
[46:15] You understand evidence? Little things that are clues. 你明白什么是证物吗? 细小但是能够提供线索的东西
[46:18] Clues can be very helpful to a fellow trying to solve a crime. 想要破案 线索是很重要的
[46:23] You want to go into the hole? 你想进这个坑里?
[46:24] Yeah! Absolutely. 是! 当然
[46:26] No. 不行
[46:28] All right. 好吧
[46:32] Who was running security? 谁负责这里的安全?
[46:34] Security here is a combination of police 这里的安全由警察
[46:37] and national guards of… 和国民警卫队…
[46:42] Mr. Sykes! Please come back. 赛克斯先生 请回来
[46:54] Please. 请
[47:06] This vehicle was stolen. 这车是被偷的
[47:08] A team outside the blast radius, shooting at anything, everyone. 这个小队在爆炸范围之外 胡乱扫射
[47:12] Sergeant haytham ended this part. 海森军士把这些人搞定了
[47:23] Were any of the shooters your men? Real saudi police? 那些枪手里有你们的人吗? 真正的沙特警察?
[47:26] No, they weren’t. 没 他们不是警察
[47:35] Nice work. 干得好
[47:39] There were two officers in the car. Both of them were executed. 这车里有两个警官 都被杀死了
[47:46] And those were your men. I’m sorry. 那些是你的人 我很遗憾
[47:54] Car was parked here, backed in? 车本来停在这 倒进去的?
[47:55] Yes. 是的
[47:56] They were attacked from the front, 他们被从正面袭击
[47:57] so they must have assumed they were fellow officers. 他们一定认为那些人是自己的同伴
[47:59] These guys been identified yet? 认出这些家伙了吗?
[48:01] Not yet. It’s likely that the four men prayed in the same mosque. 还没有 但是好像这四个人是在同一个清真寺祈祷的
[48:04] That’s enough to identify them? 这些足够能找到他们的身份吗?
[48:06] If it’s in suweidi, yes. 如果在苏威迪的话 足够了
[48:07] Suweidi? 苏威迪?
[48:08] Suweidi’s a known militant stronghold. 苏威迪是个有名的战斗据点
[48:10] Al qaeda could recruit from the storefronts. 基地组织可能是在那里招募士兵的
[48:12] Is there any way we can check out those surrounding buildings. 我们能不能检查下周围的建筑?
[48:14] Like especially that one right there. 特别是那一栋
[48:15] Why? From the posting on the internet – 为什么? – 从因特网上的视频来看
[48:17] the attack was filmed from a high vantage point 摄录袭击的人是从高角度拍摄的
[48:19] and that building right there looks over the whole crime scene. 那边的建筑能够俯瞰整个现场
[48:22] It’s outside the walls. 但是那在围墙之外
[48:24] Come on now, this is damn insane. 拜托 这真他妈的疯了
[48:25] We got enough security to invade north korea and suweidi… 这里的军力都能进攻北朝鲜和苏威迪了
[48:27] you don’t know what you are talking about. 你不知道你在说什么
[48:29] Can we just ask? 我们问问行吗?
[48:34] Okay. 好吧
[48:35] All right. We’ll be in the community center. 好吧 我们会在社区中心
[48:55] How many virgins will be available to you upon entry 在你的来世会有多少处女进入你的生活
[49:01] into the afterlife here, if you follow what the zealots follow in this stuff? 如果你按照…什么样的人会按照这上面的东西做啊?
[49:08] Seventy. 70个
[49:10] That’s incorrect. 错了
[50:37] Hey, buddy, how you doing? 嘿 伙计 你好吗?
[50:39] I’m in saudi arabia. 我在沙特阿拉伯
[50:40] Yeah, you remember where i showed you on the map? 对 还记得我在地图上给你指的那个地方吗?
[50:44] Well, right now i’m sitting in the gym-slash-hotel. 嗯 我现在住在 体育馆酒店
[50:50] What? Yeah, fran is, fran’s around. 什么? 对 弗兰在呢 弗兰就在附近
[50:55] We, we… yeah, i saw him. 我们 我们…对 我见过他了
[51:00] He is… he’s, he’s tall as ever. 他…他还像以前一样高
[51:05] Yeah, and we’re looking for the bad guy. 对 我们在抓坏人
[51:08] And i’m gonna get some sleep. Yeah, i’m gonna go to bed. 我要睡了 对 我要睡了
[51:12] I love you, too. All right, bye. 我也爱你 好了 就这样 拜拜
[51:38] We have permission. 请求被准许了
[51:39] Really? 真的?
[51:40] Yeah. 是的
[52:24] There’s the building. That’s the rooftop. Yeah. – 就是这个建筑 那个屋顶 – 是的
[52:33] We have a problem. 我们有麻烦了
[52:34] What’s the problem? 什么麻烦?
[53:01] Hey! Hey! Hey! 嘿 嘿 嘿!
[53:02] All right, easy, easy, easy. Fleury, stop fleury. Careful. Leave it! 好啦 别冲动 别冲动弗洛瑞 住手 弗洛瑞 小心 住手!
[53:11] Fuck! Al ghazi! 我操! 嘉兹!
[53:14] Tell me he didn’t blow out my eardrum. 希望他没把我耳膜震坏
[53:16] Is it fucking bleeding? 这他妈的流血了吗?
[53:17] It’s all right. There’s no blood. 没事的 没流血
[53:23] Come on, you okay? Let’s get up. Janet, you okay? Let’s get up. 过来 你还好吗? 站起来珍妮特 你还好吗? 起来
[53:34] Are you okay? Come on, janet. – 你没事吧? – 过来 珍妮特
[53:36] Are you okay? No, are you okay? He slapped you. – 你没事吧? – 没事 你没事吧? 他打得是你
[53:37] I’m good. I’m good. Thanks. 我很好 我很好 谢谢
[53:39] You sure? Let me look at you. 你确定? 我看看
[53:40] Okay. Thank you. 好的 谢谢你
[53:41] All right. Come on, let’s go up. 没事 来吧 我们上楼
[53:52] Fleury, look at this. 弗洛瑞 看看这个
[53:53] There’s the front gate, the police car and the bomb site. 那是前门 警车还有爆炸的地方
[53:57] And look. That’s about the same angle, right? 看这个 是差不多的角度 是吧?
[54:00] Yeah. Al ghazi, have you seen the video on al saha? 是的 嘉兹 你看过al saha网站上的视频了吗?
[54:04] Look. Look right through there. Same exact thing. 看 从这里看 完全是一样的
[54:08] This is too pretty of a plan to be hatched in just one day. 只用一天是不可能完成这么完美的计划的
[54:10] He had to come here a couple of times. 他一定来过这里好几次
[54:13] This man is a saudi. 这是个沙特人
[54:16] See, if foreigners were here, 看 如果外国人来这的话
[54:18] someone would say something. 一定有人会报告的
[54:20] So maybe abu hamza? Could be. – 可能是阿布·汉马渣吧? – 有可能
[54:23] Yeah. Then we should ask around. Get out of here and some people… 我们应该四处问问 去找几个外面的人…
[54:25] they won’t tell you anything. 他们什么都不会说的
[54:26] Why not? 为什么?
[54:27] He’s like robin hood to you. 阿布·汉马渣就像是你们的罗宾汉
[54:30] People feel sympathy to him. 人民都同情他
[54:32] Well, we know two things. 好吧 现在我们知道两件事情
[54:34] We know he was saudi, we know he was here. 我们知道这人是个沙特人 他来过这里
[54:36] That’s two big answers in two minutes. 两分钟之内我们就找到了两个重要的答案
[54:37] Imagine if we had a couple of days. 想象下如果我们有两天的时间
[54:39] General malik, he’s got his heart in the right place, 马利克将军 他是有查案的那个心
[54:41] but he is clearly not an investigator. 但他明显没有个做调查者的能力
[54:44] Now listen. Let me help you. 听着 让我帮你
[54:48] It’s a detonator. Where you… 雷管 你从哪里…
[54:50] yeah, it’s a gift from us to you. 这是我们给你的一个礼物
[54:51] We found it at the bomb site. Run with that. 我们在爆炸现场找到的 用这个
[54:56] Leavitt! Yeah? – 李维特! – 怎么?
[54:59] Hey, where, where are you going? 嘿 你 你要去哪?
[55:00] You got a lot of evidence here. We’d like to bag it. 这里有很多证物 我们要收集一下
[55:03] No, no we have five minutes… 不行 不行 我们只有五分钟
[55:04] fucking bullshit. We’re here to collect evidence. 真他妈扯淡 我们来这是为了收集证物的
[55:06] Why you say this bad word? 你为什么说脏话?
[55:07] We’re not fucking tourists here, all right. 我们不是他妈的恐怖分子 好吗?
[55:09] Why you say these bad words? 你为什么要说脏话?
[55:10] I’m getting the kit. Fleury, talk to this guy. – 我去拿工具 – 弗洛瑞 跟他说说
[55:12] I would bring a soap and wash your mouth! What do you think? 我要找个肥皂洗洗你的嘴巴 你觉得如何?
[55:17] Leavitt! 李维特!
[55:18] Yeah, it’s leavitt, not livette. 对 我叫李维特 不是李维铁
[55:20] I’m not a goddamn french-canadian. 我可不是个加法混血种
[55:25] Tonight we have the dinner in the palace. 今晚我们在王宫里进餐
[55:30] Miss mayes, she can’t be there. 梅尔斯小姐 她不能出席
[55:34] It’s only men. Only men? – 只有男人能出席 – 只有男人?
[55:36] Yeah, you know, tradition. 对 你知道 传统要求
[55:38] That’s gonna be boring. No women? 那会很无聊的 没有女人?
[55:40] No. Just men. 没有 只有男人
[55:41] No women allowed. All right. 不准许女性出席 好吧
[55:42] Only men. Yeah. 只有男人 好吧
[55:44] You wait. No. – 你等下 – 不
[55:45] Janet. He wants to tell you something. 珍妮特 他有事跟你说
[55:52] What? 什么事?
[55:54] How’s your ear? It is good? 你耳朵还好吧? 还好吧?
[55:56] It’s the right one or the left? 是左边那个还是右边那个?
[57:20] How many princes are there? 这国家一共多少个王子?
[57:21] Over 5,000. 五千个左右吧
[57:23] Does every prince get a palace this big? 每个王子都有个这么大的宫殿吗?
[57:24] Some get bigger. 有些更大的
[57:26] And who pays for all this? 谁付的钱啊?
[57:27] Exxon? Chevron? Shell? 埃克森美孚? 雪佛龙? 壳牌?
[57:30] Serious now, the prince will talk to you like subjects. 严肃点 王子会像跟东西一样跟你们说话
[57:34] If he gives you to hold his raptor, do not flinch. 如果他让你帮他拿着他的猎鹰 别害怕
[57:37] It is a compliment. 这是一种恭维
[57:38] His what? Hold his rapture? 他的什么? 捕捉他的喜悦?
[57:43] His talons slice bones. 他的爪子可以抓断骨头
[57:46] That right? 是吗?
[57:48] That’s my most prolific hunter. 这是我最多产的猎手了
[57:51] I try to teach his friend over there, 我也试过教他那边的朋友
[57:53] but i fear it is something you are born with or not. 但是我恐怕这是种与生俱来的天赋
[57:56] You agree, mr. Ronald? 你同意吗? 罗纳德先生?
[57:58] Innate or not at all? 天生的天赋是不能后天学来的?
[57:59] I do. 我同意
[58:01] What have you seen so far in our kingdom? 你在我们王国都看到了什么?
[58:03] I know that i can arrange a safari for you and your colleagues. 我可以为你和你的同事安排一次旅行
[58:08] Safari? 旅行?
[58:11] Well… 这个
[58:21] i’ll tell you what i’ve seen. I’ve seen… 我告诉你我看到了什么 我看到…
[58:28] i’ve seen that the man that planned the worst crime in your kingdom’s history 我看到 那个在你国家历史上犯下最严重罪行的男人
[58:31] is without a doubt saudi. 毫无疑问的是个沙特人
[58:39] If you walk three kilometers from the compound, 如果你从聚集区走三公里
[58:42] you will find the rooftop where the attacks were planned. 你会找到他们策划这起袭击所在的屋顶
[58:45] I’ve seen a person in this room who’s “born with it.” 在这间屋子里我看到了一个您所谓的”有天赋”的人
[58:49] Colonel al ghazi. Everything that i’m telling you mr. Al ghazi told us 嘉兹上校 我刚才说的一切都是嘉兹先生告诉我们的
[58:54] while he was observing the crime scenes and protecting us. 他仔细观察犯罪现场 也很好的保护了我们
[58:57] He wasn’t even on duty. 他甚至都不是这个的负责人
[58:58] So i agree with you that instincts like this cannot be taught. 所以我对于你所说的有些东西是不能教出来的看法很同意
[59:01] Not to falcons, and definitely not to sang generals. 不是这个 肯定也不是对那些将军
[59:05] I know you want him caught. We want him caught. 我知道你想抓住他 我们也想
[59:08] So let us help you. 所以让我们帮忙吧
[59:11] America’s not perfect, not at all, i’ll be the first to say that, 美国不是完美的 一点也不 我绝对承认
[59:14] but we are good at this. 但是我们对于这行是很在行的
[59:16] Allow us to help your men go catch this criminal. 请准许我们帮助你的人抓住罪犯
[59:33] The rules for tonight still stand, 今晚规矩照旧
[59:35] but tomorrow is a new day. 但是明天就是崭新的一天
[59:37] All right, ghazi. 好吧 嘉兹
[59:38] Look at you mr. Al ghazi. 看看你 嘉兹先生
[59:39] Coming through. You feeling your power, huh? 你感到自己的力量了 是吧?
[59:41] Yeah, of course. You feel his power? He’s real powerful. – 是的 当然 – 你感到他的力量了吗? 非常强大
[59:43] We made a success tonight, correct or not? 我们今晚成功了 是还是不是?
[59:45] We need to party. 我们要办个派对
[59:46] Okay. 好吧
[1:00:06] Okay. Give him half, you keep half. 好的 给他一半 自己留一半
[1:00:07] Tell him pass them out around the compound, 让他在营地里散发出去
[1:00:09] see if they recognize anything. 看看有没有人能认出什么
[1:00:13] Let’s go. 出发吧
[1:00:30] Need a little check? Huh? 要检查检查吗?
[1:00:33] You big queer. I can… never mind. 你个同性恋 我可以…算了
[1:00:38] Gonna have to get a little dirty, people. 要弄脏点了 同志们
[1:00:41] Yeah, you got to get dirty. Nasty, filthy! 是的 你们要弄得很脏 非常脏!
[1:00:47] All right, fellows, what we need to do is get this water out of here. 好吧 伙计们 我们要做的就是把水弄干
[1:00:51] So we can see what’s really going on down here. 这样我们就能看到下面到底怎么了
[1:00:56] You understand? 你们明白么?
[1:00:59] See, something drivable blew up. 看着 有个可以驾驶的东西爆炸了
[1:01:10] Let’s dry up this hole to see if we can’t figure out what she was. 我们要把这里弄干看看到底是什么
[1:01:14] All right? 好吗?
[1:01:19] Who’s got a pump? 你有水泵?
[1:01:21] Pump? 水泵?
[1:01:22] Yeah, a pump. Pump out the water. 对 水泵 可以抽水的
[1:01:47] You cannot touch any muslim. 你不能碰穆斯林
[1:01:49] So tell me what to do, i’ll do it. 告诉我该怎么做 我来做
[1:01:51] Yeah, come over here then. Take this. 好吧 过来 拿着这个
[1:01:54] This finger also? I push it? Yes, please. – 这个手指也要吗? 压一下? – 是的 谢谢
[1:01:58] Really clean on the… that’s what’s important. 要弄得清晰一点…这是关键
[1:02:03] Okay. Good. The non-muslim bodies, where are they? 好的 很好 那些非穆斯林的尸体在哪?
[1:02:09] We have them in the next tent. 在隔壁的帐篷里
[1:02:10] I need to see them. 我得去看看
[1:02:13] Just take a look at these and see if you recognize any of them please. 看看这个 看你能不能认出谁来
[1:02:16] Oh, those are horrible. 哦 这个真可怕
[1:02:19] No, i’m sorry, i don’t recognize either of them. 不 抱歉 我一个都不认识
[1:02:25] You know, that chair outside looks like it gets a lot of wear. 外面的那张椅子看来经常有人坐
[1:02:27] It looks comfortable. 看着挺舒服
[1:02:29] yeah, it is. That’s my mom’s chair. 对啊 是的 那是我妈妈的椅子
[1:02:31] She spends a lot of time out there? 她经常坐在外面?
[1:02:32] Yeah, all day. 对 一整天
[1:02:33] All day, huh? Where is she? 一整天? 她在哪呢?
[1:02:36] She’s sleeping now. 她现在在睡觉
[1:02:38] Then let’s wake her up. 那我们去叫她起床吧
[1:02:40] I’ve seen him. 我见过他
[1:02:41] When? 什么时候?
[1:02:44] Like a week ago. 大概一个星期以前吧
[1:02:46] Twice, i’ve seen him watering with the garden crews. 两次 我见过他和园丁们一起浇水
[1:02:49] And i thought that was funny. 我觉得挺有意思的
[1:02:51] Funny how? 为什么有意思啊?
[1:02:52] He was a saudi, i’m pretty sure. The gardener. 这个园丁 我很确定是个沙特人
[1:02:58] Yeah? Well, saudis, like americans – 所以? – 沙特人 像美国人一样 不干体力活的
[1:03:00] don’t do manual labor. 不干体力活
[1:03:02] Blowing leaves is beneath them. 吹叶子之类的活不是他们干的
[1:03:43] The gardener. We know who he is. I want to take you somewhere. 这个园丁 我们知道他是谁我想带你去个地方
[1:03:47] Where? 哪里?
[1:03:48] Someone who can lead us to catch the big dogs. 去找一个能让我们抓到大狗的人
[1:03:51] More like the big fish. 应该说大鱼
[1:03:52] Big fish? 大鱼?
[1:03:53] Yeah, big fish. 对 大鱼
[1:03:57] A dog… a dog is more bigger than a fish. 狗…狗要比鱼大的多
[1:04:02] Yeah, i don’t… i didn’t make it up. 是啊 我…这不是我编出来的
[1:04:11] Don’t count on me to do the things i’ve done before 别指望我干以前我干过的活…
[1:04:21] so why’d you get into this, al ghazi? 你为什么要干这个呢 嘉兹?
[1:04:22] Into what? 干什么?
[1:04:24] Being a cop. Why’d you get into being a cop? 当警察啊 你为什么要当个警察?
[1:04:26] I mean, with all this violence and chaos, it seems so crazy. 我是说 有这么多暴力和混乱 这简直是疯了
[1:04:29] It’s because of… 那是因为…
[1:04:32] the green beast. The what? – 绿怪兽 – 什么?
[1:04:34] The green beast. 绿怪兽
[1:04:36] What the hell is the green beast? 啥事绿怪兽?
[1:04:37] It’s a tv show when i was kid. 是我小时候看过的一个电视剧
[1:04:39] You know, a man who turns green 你知道 一个人
[1:04:41] when he’s very angry, he turns green and… 当他生气的时候 他就变绿了…
[1:04:44] oh, oh, oh, yeah, the hulk. 哦 哦 哦 知道了 绿巨人
[1:04:45] Yeah, you know. He was killing just bad people, because they did wrong. 是啊 你知道 他只杀坏人 因为他们做错事了
[1:04:50] Yeah. Yeah, “don’t make me angry. You wouldn’t like me when i’m angry.” 是啊 “不要惹火我你不会喜欢生气时的我”
[1:04:54] Ah, you know also steve austin? 你知道 还有史蒂文·奥斯丁
[1:04:56] Yeah, six million dollar man! 是啊 《无敌金刚》
[1:04:58] Now, that’s my shit. That’s my shit. 我们总算有点相同爱好了
[1:05:00] What? You need bathroom, you mean? 怎么? 你要上厕所?
[1:05:01] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[1:05:02] I can stop here if you want. No, no, no. – 我可以停下来的 – 不 不 不
[1:05:05] Cause when those lights go on at night 因为晚上把这些灯打开
[1:05:09] and light up the playgrounds then 照亮整个操场 然后…
[1:06:08] Sir? Thank you. 给你 谢谢
[1:06:32] Something cooking. 有苗头了
[1:06:52] That’s a gurney. 是部推车
[1:06:55] Son of a bitch. 我日
[1:06:57] oh, god. You know what those sons of bitches did? 天哪 你知道那群杂种干了什么?
[1:07:01] They blew up an ambulance. 他们炸了整部救护车
[1:07:04] Oh, man. Now that is nasty! 老天 太卑鄙了
[1:07:07] Low-down. 真可耻
[1:07:10] I’m 42 years old. 我42岁了
[1:07:14] I have two daughters and a son. 我有两个女儿和一个儿子
[1:07:19] Beautiful son. 儿子很漂亮
[1:07:20] And i find myself in a place where i no longer care 我现在已经…
[1:07:23] about why we are attacked. 不再在乎我们受袭的原因
[1:07:26] I only care that 100 people woke up a few mornings ago, 我只在乎那100多名士兵几天前…
[1:07:31] had no idea it was their last. 醒来时却不知道自己的末日到了
[1:07:34] When we catch the man who murdered these people, 只要我们抓到那个杀人凶手
[1:07:38] i don’t care to ask even one question. 我一个问题都不会问
[1:07:41] I want to kill him. 我要杀了他
[1:07:45] Do you understand? 你明白吗?
[1:07:50] Yes, i do. 是的 我明白
[1:07:59] So, is your first name colonel? 你就叫上校?
[1:08:03] What? 什么?
[1:08:04] Your first name. What’s your first name? 名字 你叫什么?
[1:08:06] Faris. 法瑞斯
[1:08:07] Faris. 法瑞斯
[1:08:08] Yeah. 是啊
[1:08:09] Officer faris. 法瑞斯长官
[1:08:19] Friend, hold up! 朋友 等等
[1:08:31] Shit. Give me that shovel. 该死 把铲子给我
[1:08:37] Oh, we got something good, man. 我们有个大家伙 伙计
[1:08:40] That grapple? 那个大抓斗
[1:08:43] Get the keys to it. I need it down here. 找钥匙来 我要那辆抓斗车
[1:08:47] Thanks, bud. 谢了 伙计
[1:09:25] See that man, through the window? 看到窗里的那个人了吗?
[1:09:27] Yeah. 看到了
[1:09:28] Izz al din. 艾咨 丁
[1:09:29] He joined bin laden when al qaeda brought the fight to the royal family. 他在基地组织和皇室打仗时加入了本拉登的队伍
[1:09:33] Does he know where bin laden is? No, no, no, no, no. – 他知道本拉登在哪儿? – 不 不 不
[1:09:35] ‘Cause that’d be a real big promotion for me, if i could get that one. 如果他真得知道 我可要升大官了
[1:09:38] He turned himself in last year during an amnesty. 他在去年大赦时自首了
[1:09:41] He’s now part of a new government effort, to balance the experience of saudi youth. 现在为新政府效力安稳沙特阿拉伯的年轻人
[1:09:45] Oh, he’s doing community service. Yes. – 哦 他在做社工 – 是的
[1:09:48] Okay. Yes. – 好吧 – 是的
[1:10:37] The man who made war on al rahmah is someone his age. 把拉马变成战场的是和他差不多年龄的人
[1:10:47] A man who can plan mass murder of women and children 一个能屠杀这么多女人和小孩
[1:10:51] and then go home and sleep soundly, 还能回家睡得安稳的人
[1:10:53] that kind of man is supremely difficult to catch. 要抓这种人是非常困难的
[1:10:56] How does he know he slept soundly? 他怎么知道那个人能睡安稳?
[1:11:03] Because he hasn’t stopped. 因为他还没有停止杀人
[1:11:09] You stop only when dead faces don’t let you sleep. 当死人的面孔扰得你无法入睡的时候你才会收手
[1:11:13] Is that why you quit? 你因为这个而退出的?
[1:11:22] Seventeen days without sleep will make you quit anything. 让你失眠整整十七天 肯定受不了
[1:11:35] American military detonator. 美军的雷管
[1:11:37] Yeah. 是啊
[1:11:39] How would they get it? 他们怎么弄到手的?
[1:11:48] There are several ways to get this military equipment. 有几个办法获得军事装备
[1:11:52] But not everyone can get it. 但不是每个人都能做到
[1:11:53] Could abu hamza get ’em? 阿布·汉马渣能做到吗? ?
[1:12:07] Absolutely, yes. 当然可以
[1:12:10] Then ask him if he knows where i can find abu hamza. 那问他我怎么才能找到阿布·汉马渣.
[1:12:16] Did you say something funny? ‘Cause i didn’t say something funny. 你说笑话了吗? 我可没说什么好笑的话
[1:12:18] Abu hamza, he is like ghost. 阿布·汉马渣 他就像个幽灵
[1:12:22] Abu hamza like a ghost. 阿布·汉马渣就像个幽灵
[1:12:23] Yeah, i got that. 是的 我明白
[1:12:25] I understood that. 我明白你的意思
[1:12:29] You need… 你需要…
[1:12:30] yeah, prayers, luck and… 是是 要祈祷 要运气 还要…
[1:12:32] handshakes. 握手
[1:12:41] Every bomb maker at some point gets bitten by his own work. 每一个炸弹制造者都会有遭报应的时候
[1:13:11] Okay, chief. 怎样 老大
[1:13:19] It’s hospital identification. 是医院的标志
[1:13:21] You know it? Yes. – 你能看出来? – 是的
[1:13:23] Call it in. 把大家叫过来
[1:13:24] Look who got the big clue! 某人发现大线索了!
[1:13:27] It’s some pretty soft skin, i’ll bet you, too. 我打赌你的皮肤也很嫩
[1:13:29] You know, that mud looked pretty good. 你知道 这些泥巴能美容
[1:13:30] Hey, hey, come on, that’s my only shirt, grant! 喂 拜托我就这一件汗衫 格兰特!
[1:13:36] The ambulance was stolen from king fahd hospital, three days before the bombing. 救护车是爆炸三天前从法赫德国王医院里被盗的
[1:13:41] I got 20 men that rotated shifts on the stolen ambulance. 我有那辆被盗救护车上20名轮班执勤人员的名单
[1:13:46] One of them is very important. He’s in our interest. 其中一个人很重要他是我们的线索之一
[1:13:50] His name is muaath al abdullah. This is fahd al abdullah, his brother. 他叫木阿·斯阿布德拉这是法德·阿布德拉 他弟弟
[1:13:54] The one that haytham shot. 被海森打死的那个
[1:13:56] So where’s muaath? 那木阿在哪儿?
[1:13:57] We are going now there. Let’s go. – 我们正要去那里 – 出发
[1:14:00] Bring your vests. 穿上你们的马甲
[1:15:33] Fingerprints are on the other side. 找指纹你摸另一边
[1:15:35] I’m not looking for fingerprints. 我没在找指纹
[1:15:38] Then what are you doing? 那你在做什么?
[1:15:39] Fingers. 手指
[1:15:55] Pictures of the compound. American embassy. 居民营的照片美国大使馆
[1:16:05] Japan. 日本
[1:16:06] It’s the coalition. All these countries have troops in iraq. 都是联盟国这些国家都有部队在伊拉克
[1:16:15] This is meaningless, man. This is pointless. 这些毫无用处 该死白费力气了
[1:16:21] What he say? 他说什么?
[1:16:22] The prince. Fuck. – 王子来了 – 该死
[1:16:35] Ghazi. 嘉兹
[1:16:39] Was anyone hurt? 有过人受伤吗?
[1:16:40] No, nothing. Everything under control. 没有没事 我们控制了局面
[1:16:42] Relax. Were there any pictures taken? 放松有没有被拍到照片?
[1:16:44] No picture. Nothing, the team was safe. Everything good. 没有照片 没有 小队很安全一切顺利
[1:16:47] I’m taking them out of here. They’re getting on a plane 我要带他们走王子一离开后
[1:16:49] as soon as the prince leaves, all right? Where are they right now? 他们就要上飞机 好吗? 他们在哪儿?
[1:16:52] They are inside. Are they? – 在里面 – 里面?
[1:16:55] Hello. Yes, sir, everybody’s safe. 喂? 是的 长官队员都很安全
[1:16:58] No, i’m next to the corpses right now, 不 我身边都是尸体
[1:17:00] but i don’t think this is the end of this, sir. 但我不认为这事会这么简单 长官
[1:17:02] To me this doesn’t feel anything like senior leadership. 我个人觉得这不是大部队
[1:17:05] Yeah. 是的
[1:17:06] Yes, sir, i do. I do. 是 长官我知道 我知道
[1:17:08] Fleury! 弗洛瑞!
[1:17:11] Hey. 嘿
[1:17:20] Schmidt, you all right? Yeah. – 施密特 你没事吧? – 没事
[1:17:21] You sure? Mmm-hmm. 你确定?
[1:17:23] All right. Don’t throw up on your tie. – 没事 – 别吐在你领带上
[1:17:28] Want some water? No, i’m fine. – 要点水吗? – 不用 我没事
[1:17:30] You sure? Yes! – 你确定? – 是的!
[1:17:32] You lucky bastard, fleury. Congratulations. – 你这个幸运的兔崽子 弗洛瑞 – 祝贺你
[1:17:34] You won the hand on the river card. 你赢了这场赌局
[1:17:36] Schmidt, we didn’t win anything. 施密特 我们没有赢
[1:17:37] These are just teenagers. Kids. Insignificant. 他们只是些孩子 无关紧要的孩子
[1:17:40] I’m looking at one, two, three, four bad guys, a whole lot of guns. 这里只有1 2 3 4个坏人还有一些枪
[1:17:45] This is good stuff. You did good. Pack up. 是好现象你们做得很好 快打包回家
[1:17:48] Revel in the fact that when you get home, for a few weeks, 回去好好庆祝一下几周后…
[1:17:50] your shit’s not gonna stink. All right? 没人知道你们来过
[1:17:57] Turn those frowns upside-down, people. 笑一笑嘛 朋友
[1:17:59] This will be pitched as a stunning saudi-only counterpunch, 这里会被当成沙特人内部冲突
[1:18:04] killing those responsible for al rahmah. 针对拉马的复仇行动
[1:18:06] The al jazeera is gonna play up the fact that there’s an f.b.i. Presence here. 佳则拉以后才会发现FBI来过
[1:18:11] Hello. Put that down. Put it down. 喂 把枪放下 放下
[1:18:12] Yeah. You got it. 好的 知道了
[1:18:14] It’s time to go home. The four of you are on a plane now. 该回家了你们4个人上同一部飞机
[1:18:17] Four vehicles will be left behind when the prince and the press leave. 王字和记者们离开后会有4辆车在外面
[1:18:19] You’ll convoy straight to b.a. Flights into dulles. 你们坐商务舱去杜尔斯机场
[1:18:22] Last-minute fares come out of all your pockets. 用你们的钱买的即买票
[1:18:23] I tried to get you an upgrade. Doesn’t look good. 我想给你们升舱但好像不行
[1:18:25] Check at the counter. All right? You guys are heroes. Fly safe. 去柜台拿登机牌 好吗? 你们都是英雄 一路顺风
[1:18:43] I’m going straight to diamond dan’s 我会直奔钻石丹酒吧
[1:18:45] and i’m gonna order six p.b.r.’s. 点上6杯酒
[1:18:46] Pabst, sykes? Really? 派布兹 赛克斯? 你当真?
[1:18:48] Yeah, first thing. Best beer on the planet. 是啊 首当其冲点飞机上最好的啤酒
[1:18:50] Is that how you get laid? You go and you take a couple pi-phi’s and you… 你就是这么堕落的? 回去就搞联谊 然后…
[1:18:54] So, al ghazi, what do you think? What’s going on in that head of yours? 那么嘉兹你认为呢? 你是怎么想的?
[1:18:57] Haytham, you guys drink that stuff, pabst? Amateurs. – 海森 你们喝那东西吗 派布兹? – A片特工队
[1:18:59] What is it? It’s a small win. – 那是什么? – 小惊喜
[1:19:00] It’s beer. 是啤酒
[1:19:01] Reminds me of when they hit the towers, first time, in ’93. 让我想起他们第一撞塔的时候 93年
[1:19:04] You remember how they caught the cell? 让人印象深刻
[1:19:06] Car bomb. Yeah. – 汽车炸弹 – 是啊
[1:19:07] He went back to get his deposit on the rental car. 他还回去拿租车的定金
[1:19:10] $400. stupidity. 400美金 笨死了
[1:19:13] Then nine years later they come back. 9年后他们回来了
[1:19:15] I got a feeling i’m coming back too. 我感觉我也会回来的
[1:19:17] Yes, you will. 嗯 你会的
[1:19:19] Yes, you will. 你会的
[1:19:20] I didn’t even know you could still buy that. 我都不知道你还会买那个
[1:19:22] It only comes in keg form, doesn’t it? 现在只有小桶装
[1:19:23] Oh, schlitz, pabst, sure. 哦 世立兹 派布兹那是肯定的
[1:19:24] Do you think they just hand that blue ribbon out? Do you? 你以为他们他们只是
[1:19:27] It’s not just some cute little name. It was just pabst. 那不是什么可爱的名字那就是派布兹
[1:19:30] And then they won a ribbon. 他们赢得了那条带子
[1:19:32] And now it’s pabst blue ribbon. You ever have canned beer when 现在就是蓝带啤酒你从没在工作时…
[1:19:34] you’re doing sensitive work? Haytham? – 喝罐头啤酒? – 海森
[1:19:35] You guys have pabst blue ribbon out here? Oh, you don’t even have 你们这里有蓝带啤酒吗?
[1:19:37] beer out there. No, you can’t drink beer. – 你们这里有啤酒吗? – 不 你们不能喝酒
[1:19:39] – They don’t have beer. – No pork, no beer. – 他们没有啤酒 – 没有猪肉 没有啤酒
[1:19:41] Yeah, i used to do keg stands in college. 我以前在大学里还练过
[1:19:44] Oh, yeah? Well, what, does that mean that you 是吗? 那你是什么意思?
[1:19:46] don’t like things that are awarded the blue… 不喜欢跟蓝色有关的奖…
[1:19:51] Brake! 刹车!
[1:20:45] I’m still locked in. Get me out. 我还被卡在里面松开带子
[1:20:48] What are they doing? Hold onto him! You gotta take that. – 他们要干什么? 抓住他! – 抓住他
[1:20:51] Hey, leavitt, hold on! Don’t do it! 嗨 李维特 抓住! 别松手
[1:20:53] Hold on! Hold on! 抓住! 抓住!
[1:20:55] Come on, leavitt, hold on, baby. 用力李维特 抓住了 兄弟
[1:20:56] Fuck you! 我日你
[1:20:57] I got you! 我抓住你了!
[1:20:59] Shit! 该死
[1:21:03] Fleury! Fleury! Fleury! 弗洛瑞! 弗洛瑞! 弗洛瑞!
[1:21:09] There’s more of them! 他们还有几个
[1:21:11] Fleury! Fleury! 弗洛瑞! 弗洛瑞!
[1:21:33] Leavitt! 李维特!
[1:21:46] We gotta move! 我们快追!
[1:22:13] Al ghazi, you’ve gotta put your foot in this motherfucker. Let’s go! 嘉兹 你他妈的踩住油门 追!
[1:22:15] I put it! I putting foot! 我踩了 我在踩!
[1:22:16] Motherfuckers! I’m gonna fucking kill them! 我操他妈! 我他妈的要杀了他们!
[1:22:19] We cannot lose him, you understand? We can’t lose him. 我们不能跟丢 你明白吗? 我们不能把他跟丢
[1:22:20] If we lose him, he’s dead. 跟丢了的话 他就死定了
[1:22:39] Give me a mac. Give me a mac. 给我接军事空运司令部
[1:22:40] I see it! 我看见了
[1:22:41] There he is right there, let’s go! 他在那里 我们上!
[1:22:42] Yes, yes. 好的
[1:22:43] Let’s move. Let’s move. Take the left, take the left, take the left. 追啊 左转 左转
[1:22:57] Let’s go, let’s go, let’s move. Come on, faster. – 我们快走 快走 – 快 再快点
[1:22:59] You’ve lost him! Damn it, you lost him! 你跟丢了! 该死的 你跟丢了!
[1:23:00] I have not lost him! I see him! He is in front! 我没有跟丢! 我看见了 他就在前面!
[1:23:02] There he is, there he is! 他在那儿 他在那儿!
[1:23:03] Punch it! Punch it, al ghazi! 追上去 追上去 嘉兹
[1:23:14] Watch it, he just turned, he just turned. 盯紧点 他刚掉头 掉头了
[1:23:16] He’s up there. He’s right there, don’t lose him. 他在哪儿 就在那儿不要跟丢了
[1:23:20] Watch out, watch out, watch out, watch out, watch out! 当心! 当心!
[1:23:42] Khaled! Khaled! 卡雷德! 卡雷德!
[1:23:52] – He went to the left! – Take a left! – 他左转了! – 左转!
[1:23:54] You’re gonna lose him! Do not fucking lose him! 要跟丢了! 别他妈跟丢了!
[1:24:19] No, no, it’s suweidi. This is not good area. 不好 这里是苏威迪不是个好地方
[1:24:21] We shouldn’t be here. We shouldn’t be here! 我们不该来这儿
[1:24:26] Suburban to the right. 右转就是郊区
[1:24:40] Mercedes. Mercedes straight ahead. 奔驰 奔驰车在那儿
[1:24:43] All right. 好吧
[1:24:44] – We’re in it, we’re in it, we’re in it. – You got it. – 我们进来了… – 知道了
[1:24:46] Hold up, hold up, hold up. 等一下 等一下 等一下
[1:25:11] Reverse! Reverse! 倒车! 倒车!
[1:25:12] Move, move, move. 快开车
[1:25:31] Grenade! 手榴弹!
[1:25:32] Cover! 找掩护!
[1:26:35] Move, al ghazi! 上 嘉兹!
[1:26:54] You good? I’m good. – 你没事吧 – 我没事
[1:26:56] Go! 上!
[1:27:26] Cover me! 掩护我!
[1:28:00] There’s a blood trail! 有血迹!
[1:28:01] There’s a blood trail going into the building! 血迹延伸到那栋楼里了
[1:29:08] Are you good? Yeah, yeah, fine. – 你没事吧 – 没事
[1:29:10] We gotta get backup. 我们需要支援
[1:29:11] Look, we don’t have time. 看 我们没这时间了!
[1:29:12] We need two to backup here. The other three go inside. 这里要守两个人其余三人一起进去
[1:29:15] Haytham. Okay. You good, sykes? 好了 没事吧 赛克斯?
[1:29:16] Yeah, i got backup! Go, go. – 没事 我还有子弹 – 上
[1:29:18] Let’s go. Go, go, go, go, go! – 我们上 – 上! 上!
[1:29:21] This is very bad neighborhood. 这里的居民来者不善
[1:29:22] Yeah, no shit. 是啊 善者不来
[1:30:21] Which side of the door you think allah is on? 你认为真主阿拉在门里的哪一边?
[1:30:25] We are about to find out. 进去就知道了
[1:32:16] Fuck! 我操!
[1:32:30] It’s okay! Malesh! Malesh! 待在屋里!
[1:32:32] Stay here! Malesh! Malesh. Stay here! Stay here! 待在屋里! 待在屋里!
[1:34:03] Leavitt! You okay? 李维特! 你还好吗?
[1:34:15] Haytham! I got this! 海森! 这里我来!
[1:34:16] Go inside and see how they’re doing. 你进去看看怎么样了
[1:35:24] You okay? 你还好吗?
[1:35:30] Oh, i have something. 哦 我有样东西
[1:36:42] Abu hamza. 阿布·汉马渣.
[1:36:47] Get out! 快出去
[1:36:50] Put it down! Put it down! 放下枪! 放下枪!
[1:36:51] You put that fucking gun down! 你他妈把枪放下!
[1:36:53] Put it down. Put that gun down. 放下枪 放下枪
[1:36:54] Put it down! Put that fucking gun down! 放下枪! 快他妈放下!
[1:36:56] Put the fucking gun down right now! Put the gun down! 给我他妈的把枪放下来! 把枪放下!
[1:37:01] Ali. 阿里
[1:37:02] Fuck. 该死
[1:37:09] Go, go, go, go. 上 上 上
[1:37:12] Hold on. Fuck. Hold on, buddy. Hold on. 坚持 该死坚持 坚持
[1:37:16] Hold on. Hold on. Breathe, breathe, breathe, fucking breathe. 坚持住呼吸 呼吸 该死的呼吸
[1:37:19] It’s okay. God, he’s just a kid. He’s just a kid. 没事的 天哪 他只是个孩子他只是一个孩子
[1:37:26] It’s all right, i got you, i got you, i got you, i got you. I got you. 没事了 你没事了 没事了
[1:37:31] I got you. Just calm down. Relax. Relax, relax. Gotta breathe. 没事了 冷静 放松放松 放松 呼吸
[1:37:34] You gotta breathe, you gotta breathe. Breathe, breathe, breathe. 继续呼吸 呼吸…
[1:37:37] Relax, relax. You gotta breathe. You gotta breathe. 放松 放松继续呼吸 呼吸
[1:37:43] Let’s get a fucking ambulance! 快他妈叫救护车!
[1:37:55] We got ’em. We got ’em. We got ’em. We got ’em, okay? We got ’em all. 我们抓住他们了…看到了吗? 抓住了
[1:37:58] Just relax. Relax, baby. 放松 放松 兄弟
[1:38:00] Come on, you gotta stay with us. 拜托 你要挺住
[1:38:02] You gotta stay with us. You gotta… 你一定要挺住坚持住…
[1:38:05] faris! Faris! 法瑞斯! 法瑞斯!
[1:38:28] Yeah. We got ’em, baby. We got ’em. 好了 我们抓住他们了 兄弟我们抓住他们了
[1:39:34] My condolences. Thank you. – 请节哀 – 谢谢
[1:40:21] This is his son, sultan. 这是他儿子 萨尔坦
[1:40:23] Sultan. Hey. 萨尔坦 你好
[1:40:29] Tell him that his father was a very brave man. 告诉他 他父亲是一名勇敢的军人
[1:40:43] He asks if you know his father. 他问你认不认识他父亲
[1:40:48] Yeah. 是的
[1:40:52] I knew your father, your father was a good friend of mine. 我认识你父亲他是我很要好的朋友
[1:41:07] All right. 保重
[1:41:51] Thank you, sergeant haytham. 谢谢 中士·海森.
[1:41:53] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:41:56] Thank you, man. 谢谢 伙计
[1:41:58] This is to keep away your worries. 这能让你没有烦恼
[1:42:04] Thanks, man. 谢了 伙计
[1:42:33] We testify next tuesday. 下周二我们要做听证
[1:42:35] Fleury goes first. But i’m gonna go through it 弗洛瑞先进去但在这之前
[1:42:37] with each of you one-on-one, in advance, just to make sure 我想提前和大家说一下
[1:42:39] we’re all on the same page. 我们是一条战线上的
[1:42:42] If they ask you, if we’ve talked about any of this, the answer is 如果他们问 我们是不是串通好的
[1:42:45] unequivocally no, okay? 答案肯定是没有 知道吗?
[1:42:48] You did outstanding work over there. You hold your heads high. 你们在那里做得很好要为自己而骄傲
[1:43:04] Fleury. 弗洛瑞
[1:43:06] Tell me what you whispered to janet, in the briefing, to get her to stop crying 你在会议里到底悄悄对她说了什么她听了就不哭了
[1:43:09] about fran, you know, before all this, before we even got airborne. 就是弗兰的事在我们上飞机去之前
[1:43:12] What’d you say to her? 你对她说了什么?
[1:43:26] You remember? 你还记得吗?
[1:43:34] I told her we were gonna kill them all. 我说我们会杀光他们
[1:43:39] After capturing most of the arabian peninsula, 在伊斯兰瓦哈比战士的帮助下
2007年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Beyond the Reach(枪长莫及)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Dreamgirls(梦女孩)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme