英文名称:The Kid With a Bike
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:02] | Hang up, Cyril. | 挂了吧 西里尔 |
[01:05] | It’s like last time. The number’s not in service. | 跟上次一样 电话停机了 |
[01:09] | Hang up. | 挂了吧 |
[01:12] | Give it here. | 给我吧 |
[01:13] | You dialled it wrong! Let me do it. | 你拨错了 让我自己再拨一次 |
[01:15] | Ok, but put the loudspeaker on. | 好吧 但你得把扩音器打开 |
[01:18] | If you get that message again, hang up. Ok? | 如果又是自动回复 就挂断电话 好吗? |
[01:21] | Yes. | 好的 |
[01:25] | Go on. | 拨吧 |
[01:36] | The number dialled is not in service. | 您所拨打的电话已停机 |
[01:40] | You heard? | 听见了吗? |
[01:42] | Go and play. | 出去玩吧 |
[01:43] | I’ll call the janitor. | 我要给门卫打电话 |
[01:45] | We did that. You heard him. | 我们打过了 你听见他怎么说的 |
[01:47] | Your dad’s moved out. You must accept it. | 你父亲搬走了 你必须接受现实 |
[01:49] | He’d have brought my bike. | 他本应该把我的自行车带来的 |
[01:51] | Ask the janitor where he is. | 问问门卫他现在在哪里 |
[01:53] | He doesn’t know! Give me the phone! | 他不知道! 给我电话! |
[01:55] | No! | 不! |
[01:59] | Get off me! | 快松口! |
[02:03] | Cyril! | 西里尔! |
[02:05] | Cyril! | 西里尔 |
[02:16] | Alain! Catch him! | 阿兰! 抓住他! |
[02:26] | Cyril, get down from there. Let go! | 西里尔 从上面下来! 放开手 |
[02:29] | Let go! You’ll hurt yourself. Let go, Cyril! | 放开手! 你会伤到你自己的 放手 西里尔 |
[02:33] | Calm down! Just calm down, ok. | 冷静 冷静一下 好吗? |
[02:38] | Finished? | 别闹了 |
[02:46] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[03:52] | Where are you off to? | 你要上哪儿? |
[03:57] | The toilet. | 厕所 |
[03:57] | Use the urinals. | 用尿壶吧 |
[03:59] | It’s a big job. | 我要大便 |
[04:00] | – You told the supervisor? – Yes. | -你跟学监说过吗? -说了 |
[04:02] | Go on then. | 那去吧 |
[04:29] | Is this the Val-Potet bus? | 这是去瓦勒·博泰的汽车吗? |
[04:31] | – No, number 2 there. – Ok, thanks. | -不 是那边的二号车 -好的 谢谢 |
[05:29] | Janitor. | 门卫室 |
[05:30] | It’s Cyril, to see my dad. | 我是西里尔 来找我的爸爸 |
[05:32] | Cyril? | 西里尔? |
[05:33] | Cyril Catoul. 5th floor. | 西里尔·加杜勒 住在5楼 |
[05:34] | Your dad left a month ago. | 你父亲一个月前就搬走了 |
[05:36] | His name’s here. | 他名字登记的地址是在这里 |
[05:38] | He’s gone. | 他已经搬走了 |
[05:39] | – Can’t I go up? – No one’s there. | -我能上去吗? -那里没人 |
[05:41] | But I’d like to… | 但我想… |
[06:04] | Medical practice. | 医疗保健室 |
[06:07] | Hello? | 你好? |
[06:08] | I fell off my bike… | 我从自行车上摔了下来… |
[06:10] | Ground floor, the blue door before the lift. | 一楼 电梯旁边的蓝色门 |
[06:44] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[06:46] | Dad, are you there? | 爸爸 你在吗? |
[06:52] | What’s going on? No one lives there. | 你敲什么? 里面没人住 |
[06:55] | My dad does. | 我爸爸住在里面 |
[06:56] | The place is empty. Just ask the janitor. | 房间是空的 你去问门卫 |
[07:01] | Don’t stay here. Go back down! | 不要呆在这里 下楼去! |
[07:05] | Go on! | 走啊 |
[07:16] | Just go back down, ok. | 下楼去 好吗? |
[07:22] | Cyril! | 西里尔! |
[07:23] | Wait! | 站住! |
[07:45] | You fell off your bike? | 你从自行车上摔了下来? |
[07:46] | – You got lost in the building? – A bit. | -你在楼里迷路了? -有一点 |
[07:49] | It’s simple enough. | 这里很好找的 |
[07:50] | – Where are you hurt? – My leg. | -伤哪里了? -我的腿 |
[07:52] | – Is it bleeding? – No. | -流血了吗? -没 |
[07:54] | – Did you bang your head? – No. | -撞到头了吗? -没 |
[07:56] | Give me your name. | 把名字告诉我 |
[07:57] | We’re his counsellors. He ran away from school… | 我们是他的辅导员 他从学校跑了出来 |
[08:00] | Be reasonable. Come with us. | 别胡闹了! 跟我们回去 |
[08:03] | Did you hear me? Come on! | 听见了吗? 走吧! |
[08:06] | Let go of the lady! Come with us! | 放开这位女士! 跟我们回去! |
[08:09] | Not so tight, that hurts. | 不要抱那么用力 好疼 |
[08:11] | Leave the lady now. | 放开这位女士 |
[08:13] | I’m staying at Dad’s! | 我要待在爸爸的房间里 |
[08:14] | He’s moved out. | 他已经搬出去了 |
[08:15] | My bike’s here too! | 我的自行车也在这里 |
[08:16] | You can hold me but not so tight. | 你可以抱着我 但是不要那么用力 |
[08:19] | – Come on, Cyril. – No! | -走吧 西里尔 -不! |
[08:21] | I can let him see the apartment. | 我可以让他看一下公寓 |
[08:23] | You heard the janitor? | 你听到门卫说的吗? |
[08:26] | We’ll go and see your dad’s place, ok? | 我们去看看你父亲的公寓 好了吧? |
[08:37] | Sorry about that. | 我对此很抱歉 |
[09:17] | Coming now, Cyril? | 可以走了吗 西里尔? |
[09:33] | Cyril… | 西里尔… |
[09:35] | The director wants to see you. | 主管要见你 |
[09:38] | Get up. I knowyou’re there. | 快起床 我知道你在那里 |
[09:42] | The others are already at breakfast. | 其他人都已经在吃早饭了 |
[09:47] | Going to get up? | 准备起床了吗? |
[09:49] | – What time is it? – Ten to nine. | -现在几点了? -八点五十 |
[09:51] | It’s Saturday. I have ten more minutes. | 今天是周六 我还可以睡10分钟 |
[09:55] | The director wants to see you. You have to go. | 主管想见你 你必须得去 |
[10:00] | You’re not getting up? | 你不准备起床了吗? |
[10:05] | I’ll tell him you won’t see him then. | 那我去告诉他你不去见他了 |
[10:42] | Remember the lady you held at the medical practice? | 记得你在医疗保健室抱的那个女士吗? |
[10:46] | She’s here to talk to you. | 她来这里看望你 |
[10:49] | Do you hear what I’m saying? | 听见我说什么了吗? |
[10:52] | I’ve got your bike. | 我找到你的自行车了 |
[10:56] | – You sawmy dad? – No. | -你见到我的爸爸了? -没有 |
[10:58] | How did you find it? | 你怎么找到的? |
[10:59] | Get dressed. | 把衣服穿好 |
[11:00] | How did you find it? | 你怎么找到的? |
[11:01] | You told the janitor it was black with a chrome fork. | 你跟门卫说过 黑色的车 有一个铬铁叉 |
[11:05] | So I looked for one like that. | 所以我就照着这个样子找 |
[11:07] | Where was it? | 哪里找到的? |
[11:08] | I saw a boy riding it on the estate, so I bought it off his dad. | 我看见小区里有个男孩骑着它 就问他父亲买下了 |
[11:13] | Bought it? | 买下? |
[11:15] | He said your dad sold it to him. | 他说你爸爸把自行车卖给了他 |
[11:18] | He’s a liar. He stole it and sold it back to you. | 他说谎 他偷的 然后又卖给你 |
[11:22] | Or it’s not mine. | 或者这不是我原来那辆 |
[11:33] | It’s scratched there. It’s mine. He stole it from my dad. | 这个地方有擦伤 这是我的车 他从我爸爸那里偷走的 |
[11:37] | – Howmuch did you pay? – Never mind. | -你付给他多少钱? -小意思 |
[11:39] | Maybe your dad needed money for bills. | 或许你父亲需要钱支付账单 |
[11:42] | He’d never have sold it. | 他绝不会卖它的 |
[11:44] | – Thank the lady. – Thank you. | -谢谢你 小姐 -谢谢你 |
[12:00] | Watch this! | 瞧这个 |
[12:09] | Bravo! | 棒极了! |
[12:12] | Watch. | 瞧着 |
[12:18] | – Goodbye. – Goodbye. Thank you. | -再见 -再见 谢谢你 |
[12:25] | Coming for breakfast now? | 要来吃早饭吗? |
[12:36] | Cyril, watch out! | 西里尔 看着点! |
[12:54] | Cyril, come back! | 西里尔 回来! |
[13:05] | Can I stay with you at weekends? | 周末我能和你在一起过吗? |
[13:08] | I’ll need to ask the director. | 我得去问一下主管 |
[13:10] | He’ll agree, he needs foster families. Ask him. | 他会同意的 他需要家庭来收养孩子 去问他吧 |
[13:13] | No, I’m already late for work. I’ll call him. Goodbye. | 不 我上班已经迟到了 我会给他打电话的 再见 |
[13:17] | You say that but you won’t. | 你只是嘴上说说 |
[13:19] | I will. | 我会打的 |
[13:21] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[13:44] | I don’t knowhim. | 我不认识他 |
[13:45] | But he told me he came here. | 但他跟我说他来过这里 |
[13:48] | Maybe he said where he was going. | 也许他跟你提起过他要去哪里 |
[13:50] | I don’t remember him so even less what he said. | 我不记得他 更别提他说的话了 |
[13:54] | Let me by. | 让我过去 |
[13:55] | He had a golden helmet. That’s rare. | 他有一个金黄色头盔 很少见的 |
[13:57] | I don’t remember. Cut it out. | 我不记得 别烦我了 |
[15:08] | Yes. | 是我 |
[15:10] | I’m riding my bike | 我在骑自行车 |
[15:11] | around the neighbourhood. | 在小区附近 |
[15:14] | A boy tried to steal it. | 一个男孩想偷车 |
[15:17] | Maybe the one you bought it from. | 也许你就是从他手里买回的自行车 |
[15:19] | What colour was his hair? | 他头发什么颜色的? |
[15:22] | Tell me anyway. | 告诉我吧 |
[15:26] | It wasn’t him. | 那不是他 |
[15:28] | I’ll ride a bit more, then come back. | 我要再骑一会儿 然后才回来 |
[15:39] | You were with him? | 你和他一起来过? |
[15:41] | Yes, one Sunday morning. | 是的 一个星期天的早上 |
[15:42] | I remember him but didn’t knowhe’d moved. | 我记得他 但不知道他搬走了 |
[15:45] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[15:47] | Ok, goodbye. | 好吧 再见 |
[15:49] | – You’re his son? – Yes. | -你是他儿子? -是的 |
[15:50] | – He didn’t say where he was going? – He did but I forgot. | -他没说他要去哪里吗? -他说了 但我忘记了 |
[16:19] | He filled his motorbike here. He had a golden helmet. | 他在这里给摩托车加油 他有一个金黄色的头盔 |
[16:23] | Was it an old BMW 750? | 是一辆旧的宝马750吗? |
[16:25] | Yes, green and chrome. | 是的 车身是绿色和铬黄色 |
[16:26] | He put up an ad for his motorbike. | 他贴了一张广告 出售摩托车 |
[16:29] | In the shop windowthere. | 在商店窗户那里 |
[16:31] | When was that? | 那是什么时候的事? |
[16:32] | About a month ago. | 大约一个月之前 |
[16:38] | Where he was moving to? | 他要搬到那里去? |
[16:40] | Why would he tell me? | 他干吗要告诉我? |
[16:41] | Maybe there’s an address on the ad. | 或许广告上会有地址 |
[17:00] | For sale: BMW750 motorbike and child’s bicycle | 出售:宝马750摩托车和儿童自行车 |
[17:03] | Guy Catoul, Bergerie block, 5th floor, Val-Potet | 吉·加杜勒 田园大楼5楼 瓦勒·博泰 |
[17:30] | Cyril, turn the tap off, please. | 西里尔 把水龙头关上 |
[17:40] | Excuse me… | 抱歉… |
[17:47] | I’ll be done in five minutes. | 再有5分钟 我就做完了 |
[18:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:09] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[18:11] | Cyril, say goodbye. | 西里尔 说再见 |
[18:28] | I hate water being wasted. | 我讨厌浪费水 |
[18:30] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了? |
[18:33] | Is it that boy who tried to steal your bike? | 又碰到那个想偷你自行车的男孩了? |
[18:38] | Someone spoke to you about your dad? | 有人跟你说起你父亲的事了? |
[18:42] | You’re off to a great start here! | 在这里你会有一个新的开始! |
[18:52] | Tell me what’s wrong. I can’t guess, Cyril. | 告诉我到底怎么了 西里尔 我猜不出来 |
[19:03] | You heard the psychologist. | 那个心理学家说了 |
[19:06] | Coming to your dad’s neighbourhood, you’d think about him too much. | 回到你父亲住过的地方 会让你过多的想起他 |
[19:12] | Maybe I should just have you on Sundays. | 或许我应该只在周日接你回来 |
[19:15] | We could go to the country or the sea, | 我们可以去乡村或者海边 |
[19:17] | then I’d drive you back. | 然后我再开车送你回去 |
[19:20] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[19:24] | Cyril, look at me. | 西里尔 看着我 |
[19:28] | I’d like to see the man you got my bike from. | 我想见那个卖给你自行车的男人 |
[19:30] | Why? To tell him he’s a thief? | 为什么? 去告发他是一个贼? |
[19:33] | No. My dad sold it. | 不 我爸爸把自行车卖给了他 |
[19:35] | I saw an ad at the petrol station. | 我在加油站看见了广告 |
[19:37] | What’ll you say to him? | 你要对他说什么呢? |
[19:40] | I’ll ask him about my dad. | 我要向他打听我父亲 |
[19:43] | I still have his number. Shall we call him? | 我还留着他的电话号码 要打电话给他吗? |
[19:47] | Yes. | 要的 |
[19:50] | Turn the tap off. | 把水龙头关上 |
[20:02] | Don’t use up your credit. | 不要辜负我的信任 |
[20:06] | Mr Gurza. | 格兰杰先生 |
[20:08] | 04336… 04336… | |
[20:14] | Hi. | 你好 |
[20:16] | Cyril… Gilles, my friend. | 西里尔…吉勒斯 我的朋友 |
[20:18] | Hello. | 你好 |
[20:20] | What’s the number? | 电话号码是多少? |
[20:21] | 043366310 043366310. | |
[20:28] | Hello… Mr Gurza? | 你好…是格兰杰先生吗? |
[20:30] | I’m calling about my bike. This is Cyril Catoul. | 我打电话来问问自行车的事儿 我是西里尔·加杜勒 |
[20:33] | When my dad sold it to you, | 我爸爸卖给你时 |
[20:36] | did he say where he was moving? | 有没有说要搬到哪里去? |
[20:40] | Yes, Guy Catoul’s my dad. Did he say where he was moving? | 对 吉·加杜勒是我爸爸 他有没有说他搬到哪里去? |
[20:46] | He really didn’t say? | 他真的没有说吗? |
[20:51] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[21:03] | – Why aren’t you coming? – I’m scared. | -你为什么不来呢? -我有点怕 |
[21:05] | With me, you won’t be. | 和我在一起坐 你不会怕的 |
[21:06] | I’ll watch you both. | 我看着你们俩 |
[21:08] | Here, Cyril. | 跟我来 西里尔 |
[21:10] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[21:27] | I’m going alone! | 我要一个人坐 |
[21:28] | No, it’s dangerous. I have to be with you. | 不行 那很危险 你必须和我一起坐 |
[21:32] | – Stay here! – I’m going alone! | -待在别动! -我要一个人坐 |
[21:34] | – What if there’s a problem? – I don’t need you! | -如果出了问题怎么办? -我不需要你! |
[21:37] | Samantha! | 萨曼塔! |
[21:40] | Stay here! Calm down. | 待在别动! 冷静点 |
[21:42] | He wants to go alone! | 他想一个人独自坐 |
[21:43] | No, not on your own! Sit down, Cyril! | 不 不准独自玩! 坐下 西里尔! |
[21:46] | Sit down! | 坐下! |
[22:57] | Can I sit down? | 我能坐吗? |
[23:07] | What is it? | 又怎么了? |
[23:13] | I want my dad. | 我要爸爸 |
[23:24] | It’s warm. | 很温暖 |
[23:26] | What is? | 什么? |
[23:28] | Your breath. | 你呼的气 |
[23:39] | Let me. | 让我来 |
[23:44] | Turn the handlebars. | 把车把转过来 |
[23:55] | Give me your bag, Cyril. | 把你的包给我 西里尔 |
[24:07] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[24:09] | See you on Monday. | 周一再见 |
[24:39] | – Who gave you his address? – The police. | -地址谁给你的? -警察 |
[24:42] | What did the director say? | 主管说了什么? |
[24:44] | He hopes it’ll go well. | 他希望情况会好起来 |
[24:46] | But he couldn’t get the address. | 但是他没找到我爸爸的地址 |
[24:49] | He could have | 他本来能找到的 |
[24:50] | but he wanted to let your dad take the first step. | 但是他想让你爸爸主动来找你 先迈出第一步 |
[24:53] | So did the psychologist. | 心理学家也是这样的做法 |
[24:55] | But my dad told you he wanted to see me. | 但是我爸爸告诉你他想见我 |
[24:57] | Not that he wanted to, that he agreed to. | 不是他想见你 而是他同意见你 |
[25:00] | – Same difference. – No. | -没什么两样 -不 |
[25:01] | If he’d wanted to, he could have called. | 如果想见你 他早就打电话给你了 |
[25:04] | No one’s stopping him. | 没人拦着他 |
[25:09] | Don’t be upset if it’s not the way you dream it’ll be. | 如果事情不像你想象的那样 别泄气 |
[25:12] | I’m not dreaming. | 我没有想象 |
[25:18] | Another sandwich? | 再要一个三明治吗? |
[25:20] | No. | 不要了 |
[25:21] | Some water? | 要水吗? |
[25:22] | Please. | 请给我水 |
[25:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:30] | – What? – Thank you. | -什么? -谢谢 |
[25:52] | I couldn’t see him. | 我看不见他 |
[25:58] | He’ll probably come that way. | 他或许会从那边过来 |
[26:01] | He’s not coming. | 他不会来了 |
[26:06] | You should have given him your number just in case. | 你本该把你的电话号码给他的 以防万一 |
[26:10] | Let’s go to his place. | 我们去他的公寓吧 |
[26:13] | What if he’s on his way? | 如果他在来这里的路上呢? |
[26:14] | He’s 40 minutes late. | 他迟到了40分钟了 |
[26:16] | Let’s go to his place. | 让我们去他的住址找他 |
[26:18] | I’ll just check that street. | 我要去那条街道看看 |
[26:49] | – Hello, ma’am. – Hello. | -你好 女士 -你好 |
[26:51] | Could we talk to Guy Catoul? | 我能和吉·加杜勒讲话吧? |
[26:53] | He’s not here. Who are you? | 他不在这里 你是谁? |
[26:55] | He’s my dad. | 他是我爸爸 |
[26:57] | He was supposed to meet his son at 10. | 他本该在10点钟时见他儿子 |
[26:59] | He wasn’t there so we came here. Where can we find him? | 他没出现 所以我们到这里来了 在哪里可以找到他? |
[27:03] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[27:04] | Cyril stays with me at weekends. | 西里尔周末时和我在一起过 |
[27:07] | You know Guy? | 你认识吉? |
[27:08] | No, I sawhim once to fix the appointment. | 不 我只见过他一次 约定见面的时间 |
[27:13] | He’s prepping my restaurant kitchen. | 他在我餐厅的厨房工作 |
[27:16] | The ‘Acacia’, by the bridge. | 刺槐餐厅 就在桥附近 |
[27:18] | – This side of the river? – The other. | -河的这边吗? -另一边 |
[27:20] | Thank you. Goodbye. | 谢谢你 再见 |
[27:51] | It’s too loud. He can’t hear us. | 里面太吵了 他听不见我们 |
[27:56] | There he is! | 他在那 |
[27:58] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[27:59] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[28:01] | He’s gone in the back. | 他走到后院去了 |
[28:03] | There’s a door in the alley. Come on. | 在走廊有一扇门 跟我来 |
[28:20] | I’ll climb up. | 我要爬上去 |
[28:27] | I can see him! | 我能看见他 |
[28:29] | He’s bringing the bins out. | 他正在把箱子带出来 |
[28:32] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[28:33] | Dad! I’m here! | 爸爸! 我在这里! |
[28:35] | – What’s up? – I’ve come to see you! | -发生什么事了? -我到这里来见你 |
[28:38] | Do I jump or can you open the door? | 我是跳下去还是你打开门让我进去? |
[28:40] | Go round the front. | 到前门去吧 |
[28:42] | Round the front. | 回前门去 |
[29:03] | I’ll wait here. | 我等在这里 |
[29:04] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[29:11] | Want a drink? | 要喝饮料吗? |
[29:13] | – Want a drink? – Yes. | -要喝饮料吗? -要的 |
[29:15] | – What? – I dunno. | -喝什么? -随便吧 |
[29:19] | Coke, peach juice, pear juice, water… | 可乐 桃汁 梨汁 水… |
[29:21] | Peach. | 桃汁 |
[29:24] | – What? – Peach. | -想喝什么? -桃汁 |
[29:26] | Peach. | 桃汁 |
[29:40] | Is the woman nice? | 那个女人对你好吗? |
[29:41] | She’s ok. | 她对我很好 |
[29:45] | It’s good she can have you weekends. | 你和她在一起过周末 这样很好 |
[29:48] | – Going to be a hairdresser? – No. | -你要成为一个理发师吗? -不 |
[30:00] | I have work to do in the kitchen. Come on. | 我在厨房还有活要干 来吧 |
[30:03] | She bought my bike back. | 她把我的自行车买回来了 |
[30:04] | That’s great. I had to sell it. I was in the shit. | 太好了 我不得不卖了它 我手头很紧 |
[30:08] | That’s ok. | 没关系的 |
[30:10] | When are you coming for me? | 你什么时候来接我? |
[30:12] | – Where? – At the home. | -哪里? -从收养所 |
[30:16] | They’re not nice? | 他们对你不好吗? |
[30:18] | You said it was only for a month. | 你说过我只在那里待一个月 |
[30:25] | It’s not easy for me. | 我也很为难 |
[30:31] | I wanted to call but why bother if I couldn’t come? | 我本来想打电话的 但既然不能去接你 又何必费事呢 |
[30:36] | That’s ok. | 没事的 |
[30:39] | You changed your number? | 你换了电话号码? |
[30:41] | I sold my mobile. | 我把手机卖了 |
[30:47] | I can’t have you back with me, see. | 我不能把你接回来 瞧我现在这样 |
[30:50] | Not yet anyway. | 还远没有准备好 |
[30:55] | I need to put some money by. | 我得先攒点钱 |
[30:58] | I need a flat and all that. | 我得租一间公寓 买点东西 |
[31:02] | When will that be? | 要等多久? |
[31:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:09] | Samantha got me a mobile. | 萨曼塔给了我一部手机 |
[31:12] | You could call me at weekends. | 你可以在周末时打给我 |
[31:17] | Want to note the number? | 要记一下号码吗? |
[31:19] | Just a second. | 等一下 |
[31:31] | Go on. | 说吧 |
[31:32] | 0478… 0479… | |
[31:35] | 69… 69… | |
[31:37] | 56… 56… | |
[31:39] | 23 23. | |
[31:41] | What’s the number here? | 这里的电话号码是多少? |
[31:43] | There isn’t one. Well, you mustn’t call. | 这里没电话 再说了 你不能打到这里来 |
[31:46] | My boss doesn’t want that. | 老板会不喜欢的 |
[31:48] | I’ll call you. | 我会打给你的 |
[31:57] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[31:58] | Sauces. | 调味汁 |
[32:20] | Time to go. I have work to do. | 是时候离开了 我得干活了 |
[32:23] | Can I stir it? | 我可以搅拌它吗? |
[32:25] | Go on. Careful, it’s hot. | 来吧 小心 很烫的 |
[33:01] | Off you go. I have stuff to do before we open. | 你该走了 在开张之前我还有很多活要干 |
[33:04] | Give me the spoons. | 给我勺子 |
[33:06] | When do you open? | 你们什么时候开张? |
[33:08] | At midday. In half an hour. | 在正午 还有半小时 |
[33:11] | I’ll come with Samantha. | 我到时候和萨曼塔一起来这吃饭 |
[33:13] | You can’t, we’re full. | 不要来 到时候客人都坐满了 |
[33:15] | – Are you hungry? – Yes. | -你饿了吗? -嗯 |
[33:17] | What do you want? Sausage? Crisps? With paprika or salt? | 你想吃什么? 香肠? 薯片? 辣味还是咸味? |
[33:21] | Paprika. | 辣味薯片 |
[33:30] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[33:34] | – Want one? – No. | -你也来一片? -不了 |
[33:37] | When’ll I see you? | 我什么时候能再见到你? |
[33:38] | I’ll call you. | 我会打电话给你的 |
[33:40] | Next Saturday? | 下周六? |
[33:42] | I’ll try. I’ll call you, ok. | 看情况 我会打给你 就这样吧 |
[33:44] | If you can’t reach me, I’ll come back here. | 如果你不来接我 我就再来这里 |
[33:56] | Hold on… | 等等… |
[33:59] | Can I have a quick word? | 我能和你说几句话吗? |
[34:09] | No, wait here. | 不 你等在这里 |
[34:23] | I didn’t come because I can’t. | 我没有赴约是因为我做不到 |
[34:26] | It’s too much. I can’t look after him. | 我承受不了 我照顾不了他 |
[34:28] | Nowhis gran’s gone, I’m all alone. | 诺维斯·格兰走了 我孤身一人 |
[34:31] | I can’t. It’s too much for me. | 我做不到 照顾他对我太沉重了 |
[34:34] | I could bring him an hour at weekends. | 我可以在周末带他过来和你相处一个小时 |
[34:36] | No, seeing him stresses me out. | 不 见到他让我感到沉重 |
[34:39] | He likes you. Look after him. | 他喜欢你 你来照顾他吧 |
[34:41] | He wants you, not me. | 他要的是你 不是我 |
[34:42] | He’ll forget me. | 他会忘了我的 |
[34:45] | I’m starting over. | 我在开始新的生活 |
[34:47] | With him around, it won’t work. | 有他在身边 就开始不了 |
[34:50] | I just can’t look after him. | 我真的照顾不了他 |
[34:54] | Even once a month would be good. | 那每个月见一次面也好 |
[34:56] | No, please, take care of him. | 不 拜托 你照顾他吧 |
[34:59] | I don’t want to see him again. Tell him I can’t. | 我不想再见到他了 告诉他我不能照顾他 |
[35:03] | You should tell him yourself. | 你应该自己告诉他 |
[35:05] | I’ve tried but I can’t. | 我想说的 但说不出口 |
[35:19] | What did your dad say? | 你爸爸说了什么? |
[35:21] | That he’d call, maybe Saturday. | 他会打电话的 也许在周六 |
[35:23] | I gave him my mobile number. | 我给了他我的手机号码 |
[35:29] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[35:31] | – Why? – Come on! | -为什么? -跟我来! |
[35:47] | He heard us. | 他听见我们了 |
[35:57] | – What is it? – You have to tell him, not me. | -怎么了? -你必须亲口告诉他 而不是推给我 |
[36:03] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[36:08] | Don’t try to see me again. | 不要再来见我了 |
[36:11] | Stay at the home or with her. You’ll be ok. | 待在收容所或者和她在一起 你会过的很好的 |
[36:16] | You won’t be calling me? | 你不会打给我了? |
[36:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:23] | No. | 不会了 |
[36:59] | No! Cyril! | 不! 西里尔! |
[37:02] | Stop that! | 别那样! |
[37:39] | It’s all right… | 没事了… |
[39:34] | We’re one short. Want to play? | 我们少了一个人 你要一起玩吗? |
[39:36] | After I take the shopping back. | 我把东西放掉就回来 |
[39:53] | I’m going to play five-a-side. | 我要去玩五对五足球 |
[39:56] | There’s… | 还剩下… |
[40:00] | 4 euros 60 left. | 4欧元60分 |
[40:01] | Put it on the counter. | 把它放在柜台上 |
[40:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:08] | Howmuch was it? | 花了多少钱? |
[40:09] | I dunno. | 我不知道 |
[40:10] | Work it out. I gave you 10 euros. | 算一算 我给了你10欧元 |
[40:13] | – 5 euros… 40. – Yes. | -5欧元…40分 -对了 |
[41:53] | – Give it back! – Come and get it. | -把自行车还给我! -过来拿啊 |
[42:14] | Attack, Pitbull! Go on, attack! | 打啊 斗牛犬! 别停手 打他! |
[42:17] | Go on, attack! | 继续 打他! |
[42:27] | Make him cry! Go on, Pitbull! | 把他打哭! 继续 好小子! |
[42:32] | Go on, bite him! | 继续 咬他! |
[42:35] | – That’s good! – Go on, bite him! | -咬得好! -继续 咬他! |
[42:37] | Go on! | 继续! |
[42:40] | Ok, Pitbull, you win! | 好样的 斗牛犬 你赢了! |
[42:43] | Enough, I said! | 够了! 我说 |
[42:45] | Enough! | 够了! |
[42:47] | Come back down. Come down! | 下来 快下来! |
[42:58] | Wait! | 等一下! |
[43:00] | Give me your hand. | 握个手 |
[43:04] | You’re wicked, Pitbull. Respect. | 你真狠 斗牛犬 向你致敬 |
[43:06] | Shake his hand. | 握握手吧 |
[43:08] | Respect. | 向你致敬 |
[43:11] | Respect. | 向你致敬 |
[43:14] | I’m going with him. | 我和他一起走 |
[43:15] | Logan! | 洛根! |
[43:16] | Wash my car. Nabil has the key. | 把我的车洗了 纳比尔有钥匙 |
[43:26] | Going to the estate? | 你要去小区吗? |
[43:27] | – Yes. – Me too. | -是的 -我也是 |
[43:29] | It’s flat. | 车胎没气了 |
[43:32] | It’s full of nails and glass here. | 这里到处都是钉子和玻璃碎片 |
[43:35] | I’ll get the garage apprentice to mend it. | 我会让修理厂的学徒修好它 |
[43:38] | I have no cash. | 我没带钱 |
[43:39] | It’s ok, I have some. | 没事的 我有钱 |
[43:44] | – It’s a nail… – Yeah. | -这里有个钉子… -嗯 |
[43:45] | Leave it in so he knows where the hole is. | 不要拔 这样他就知道洞在哪里了 |
[43:50] | I’ll carry it to the road. Don’t puncture the other. | 我来扛 不能让它再被钉子扎了 |
[43:57] | Where do you live? | 你住在哪里? |
[43:59] | At Samantha the hairdresser’s near the square. | 在广场附近 和理发师萨曼塔住在一起 |
[44:02] | You’re related to her? | 你是她亲戚吗? |
[44:04] | No, I just stay at weekends. | 不 我只在周末和她在一起 |
[44:07] | Is she nice to you? | 她对你好吗? |
[44:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[44:13] | – Smoke? – No. | -你抽烟吗? -不 |
[44:18] | You’re at the home in Theux? | 你是特镇收养所里的吧? |
[44:19] | – You knowit? – I spent 3 years there. | -你知道那里? -我在那里住了3年 |
[44:22] | We’re made to get along. | 看来我们倒是挺投缘 |
[44:32] | Let me see your eye. | 让我看看你的眼睛 |
[44:35] | Hold my cigarette. | 拿着我的烟 |
[44:40] | There’s a speck of dirt. | 你眼里有一点尘土 |
[44:43] | Don’t touch! | 不要碰! |
[44:48] | – Like PlayStation games? – Yes. | -喜欢玩PS游戏吗? -喜欢 |
[44:50] | Got one? | 你有吗? |
[44:51] | No, I use an old PS1 at the home. | 没 我在收容所里玩一个旧的PS1 |
[44:54] | I have a PS3 and the new Assassin’s Creed. | 我有一个PS3和最新的刺客信条游戏盘 |
[44:57] | Want to play? | 想玩吗? |
[44:59] | All right. | 嗯 |
[45:11] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[45:14] | The TV remote fell and I tried to pick it up. | 电视遥控器掉在地上 我想把它捡起来 |
[45:22] | Pitbull, pick up the remote. | 斗牛犬 把遥控器捡起来 |
[45:25] | Where’s Grandpa? | 爷爷呢? |
[45:27] | At the chemist’s. | 去药店了 |
[45:29] | I bet he stopped at the bar. | 他准是半路拐进了酒吧 |
[45:38] | What channel? | 要看哪个频道? |
[45:41] | Four. | 第四频道 |
[45:46] | Will you be ok? | 你感觉还好吧? |
[45:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[45:49] | Come on, Pitbull. | 来吧 斗牛犬 |
[45:52] | Pitbull. | 斗牛犬 |
[45:58] | Sit down. | 坐 |
[46:03] | Sit down here, Pitbull. | 坐这儿 斗牛犬 |
[46:21] | – You like me calling you Pitbull? – Yes. | -你喜欢我叫你斗牛犬吗? -嗯 |
[46:26] | I’m Wes… Wesker, like in Resident Evil. | 我是维斯…维斯克 就是生化危机里那个人 |
[46:29] | – With the glasses! – I always wore them before. | -还得戴个墨镜! -我一直都戴墨镜的 |
[46:31] | Hold on. | 等着 |
[47:01] | Don’t say you’re with me! | 不要说你和我在一起 |
[47:03] | Yes. | 好的 |
[47:06] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[47:10] | I didn’t go and play with them. | 我没有去和他们一起玩 |
[47:13] | I met other boys. We’re riding our bikes. | 我遇见了其他的男孩 我们在骑自行车 |
[47:17] | No. | 不 |
[47:20] | Yes. | 好的 |
[47:23] | Yes. | 好 |
[47:26] | See you later. | 待会见 |
[47:29] | – The hairdresser? – Yes. | -是那个理发师? -是 |
[47:31] | Mention me and she’d have said, ‘The dealer?’ | 一提起我 她就会说 “那个毒贩?” |
[47:34] | Everyone around here thinks I deal. | 我身边的每个人都认为我贩毒 |
[47:37] | The fuckers! | 那些狗娘养的! |
[47:42] | Seen me deal dope? Did I offer you any? | 他们看见我交易毒品了吗? 我卖给你了吗? |
[47:45] | No. | 没有 |
[47:53] | Here. | 给你 |
[47:54] | – It’s cordless? – Yes. | -这是无线的吗? -对 |
[47:56] | Want a drink? | 想喝点什么吗? |
[47:58] | Coke, Fanta, beer? | 可乐 芬达还是啤酒? |
[48:00] | Fanta. | 芬达 |
[48:04] | Dagger or sword? | 你用匕首还是剑? |
[48:06] | Sword. | 剑 |
[48:07] | Press R2 and pick sword. | 按R2 然后选择剑 |
[48:28] | – Her again? – Yes. | -又是她吗? -是 |
[48:29] | Don’t answer. Ignore her. | 不要接 不要理她 |
[48:32] | Turn it off. | 把手机关了 |
[48:37] | There… | 嗯… |
[48:42] | Go on, play. | 继续 游戏 |
[48:45] | Faster or I’ll slaughter you. | 再快一点 不然我就要打败你了 |
[48:49] | Dodge him! | 闪避他! |
[48:52] | You have to waste that shit. | 你一定要消灭他! |
[48:56] | Here, Pitbull. | 给你 斗牛犬. |
[48:59] | Wait! | 等会! |
[49:01] | No other guy in the gang has ever been here. Just you. | 我其他的伙伴都没有来过这 只有你 |
[49:05] | To our meeting. | 为了我们的相遇 |
[49:19] | Go on, play. | 继续 玩游戏吧 |
[49:20] | Watch out there. | 小心那里 |
[49:22] | There. Nice move. | 那里 干得漂亮 |
[49:25] | Go on. | 继续 |
[49:27] | Bad headbutt. | 头锤攻击 |
[49:40] | Here. | 给你 |
[49:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[49:47] | – Thanks. – See you. | -谢谢 -再见 |
[49:52] | I’ll ask Samantha for 10 euros. | 我会向诺曼塔要10欧元还给你 |
[49:54] | I don’t need her money. I’m glad to help you out. | 我不需要她的钱 我很高兴能帮到你 |
[49:59] | I’m hungry, aren’t you? | 我饿了 你不饿吗? |
[50:00] | Kind of. | 有点 |
[50:10] | Good evening. | 晚上好! |
[50:14] | What is it? | 到底是什么? |
[50:15] | I told you, a job we could do together. | 我告诉过你 一个我们俩可以合伙干的买卖 |
[50:18] | What kind of job? | 什么买卖? |
[50:19] | I need to be able to trust you. | 你得值得我信任才行 |
[50:21] | You can. | 你可以信任我 |
[50:23] | – Sure? – Yes. | -真的? -真的 |
[50:26] | I’m not sure, Pitbull. You seem a bit sly. | 我不确定 你看起来蛮狡猾的 |
[50:32] | Hey, Pitbull… | 嗨 斗牛犬… |
[50:34] | You seem a bit sly, right? | 你看起来蛮狡猾的 对吗? |
[50:39] | I’m kidding! I trust you. Totally. | 我在开玩笑! 我信任你 完全信任 |
[50:43] | Here. | 吃吧 |
[50:49] | Want to move to my place? | 想搬到我那儿住吗? |
[50:52] | I’m at Samantha’s. | 我现在住在萨曼塔家里 |
[50:53] | Change foster home. | 那就换个收养家庭 |
[50:55] | There’s a free room. My grandparents would agree. | 我家里还有个空房间 我爷爷奶奶会同意的 |
[50:58] | – Want me to ask them? – Ok. | -要我问问他们吗? -好吧 |
[51:02] | It’s Samantha! | 是萨曼塔! |
[51:03] | I’ll handle it. See you Saturday. | 我来应付 星期六见 |
[51:08] | I’ve been looking all over for you! | 我一直在找你 |
[51:10] | He had a flat. I took him to the garage. | 他自行车爆胎了 我带他去了修车厂 |
[51:13] | Shut up! Your bike. | 闭嘴! 自行车给我 |
[51:15] | – I’ll ride back. – You’re coming with me! | -我要骑回去 -跟我一起走! |
[51:21] | See you. | 再见 |
[51:21] | See you. | 再见 |
[51:25] | Keep away from that dealer! | 离那个毒贩远点! |
[51:27] | He helped me. | 他帮了我 |
[51:28] | Why didn’t you call? | 为什么你不打电话? |
[51:30] | Why didn’t you answer your phone? | 为什么你不接电话? |
[51:33] | Why didn’t you answer? | 为什么你不接? |
[51:37] | Tell us. | 告诉我们 |
[51:38] | I didn’t hear the phone. | 我没听见电话铃声 |
[51:40] | – Liar! – Liar yourself! | -说谎! -你才说谎! |
[51:42] | Apologize! | 道歉! |
[51:44] | Apologize for that! | 为刚才的事情道歉! |
[51:52] | Apologize, Cyril. | 道歉 西里尔 |
[51:55] | Apologize or you won’t come back. | 道歉 不然你就不要回来了 |
[51:57] | Don’t say that. | 不要这么说 |
[51:58] | No one can say a thing. | 为什么不能说 |
[52:00] | He’s running rings around you. | 他正在慢慢占据你的生活 |
[52:02] | Last week, he had a fit of nerves, | 上个星期 他还不时发脾气 |
[52:04] | today we look for him for hours and he insults me? | 今天我们找了他好几个小时 他还侮辱我? |
[52:10] | Apologize or don’t come back. | 道歉 不然你不要回来了 |
[52:11] | You’ve no right to say that! | 你没有权利这么说 |
[52:16] | It’s him or me. | 要他还是要我 |
[52:19] | You hear? It’s him or me. | 你听见了吗? 要他还是要我 |
[52:26] | Him. | 要他 |
[52:34] | Gilles! | 吉勒斯 |
[53:17] | See, it’s off. It was while I was pedalling… | 瞧 关机了 蹬的时候不小心关掉的… |
[53:20] | Never mind. You could have called when you got a puncture. | 算了 但你至少在爆胎的时候打个电话给我 |
[53:24] | Get the water. | 把水拿来 |
[53:34] | I don’t knowwhy you didn’t call. | 我不知道为什么你不打电话给我 |
[53:38] | Why didn’t you think I could help you? | 为什么你觉得我帮不了你? |
[53:42] | Or that I’d be worried about you? | 你不知道我多担心你吗? |
[53:46] | I forgot the forks. | 我忘记拿叉子了 |
[53:47] | Answer me! | 回答我! |
[53:49] | I don’t know. I didn’t think. | 我不知道 我没想过 |
[54:06] | Wait for me. | 等我一起吃 |
[54:11] | Enjoy. | 吃吧 |
[54:15] | Why did you want me to come here? | 你为什么想让我来这里? |
[54:19] | You’re the one who asked. | 是你要求我收养你的 |
[54:21] | But why did you agree? | 但你为什么同意呢? |
[54:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[54:40] | Promise me one thing, Cyril. | 答应我一件事 西里尔 |
[54:43] | Keep away from that guy. | 离那个家伙远点 |
[54:45] | Don’t let him come near you again. | 不要再让他接近你了 |
[54:47] | You promise? | 你答应吗? |
[54:49] | Yes. | 我答应 |
[55:00] | He lowers the shutter… | 他放下百叶窗… |
[55:02] | He locks it… | 他锁上门… |
[55:05] | Turned your phone off? | 你的手机关机了吗? |
[55:11] | I’m doing it now. | 我正在关 |
[55:12] | I’ll leave it at Samantha’s tonight. | 今晚我会把手机留在萨曼塔那里 |
[55:16] | There. | 继续吧 |
[55:18] | He comes over to the corner… | 他走向拐角处… |
[55:20] | He passes you… | 他经过你… |
[55:21] | He’s carrying all the unsold papers. | 他搬着所有没卖完的报纸 |
[55:25] | He puts them down… | 他把报纸放下… |
[55:28] | He opens the car boot… | 他打开车尾箱… |
[55:30] | He bends to pick them up… | 他弯下腰把报纸抱起来… |
[55:35] | No! | 不对! |
[55:39] | The bag on his wrist first. | 先拿他系在手腕上的包 |
[55:41] | Right… | 对了… |
[55:45] | Empty it out. | 把里面的东西倒空 |
[55:54] | No! | 不! |
[55:56] | Right… | 嗯 知道了… |
[56:00] | Ok. | 好的 |
[56:07] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[56:08] | If you forget the bag and his pockets? | 如果你忘了腕包和口袋 |
[56:11] | – I won’t forget. – What does that mean? | -我不会忘的 -知道那意味着什么呢? |
[56:13] | I knowwhere the money is. | 意味着我知道钱在哪里 |
[56:15] | And that means? | 这又意味着是什么? |
[56:17] | They’ll suspect you because you worked at the newsagent’s. | 他们就会怀疑到你头上 因为你为报亭老板工作过 |
[56:21] | That means you’d be betraying me to the cops! | 这就意味着你把我暴露给了警察! |
[56:23] | – Want to put me in jail? – No. | -想让我进监狱吗? -不想 |
[56:27] | – What comes first? – The bag. | -最先抢什么? -抢腕包 |
[56:29] | – Second? – His jacket pockets. | -然后呢? -翻他的上衣口袋 |
[56:31] | And third, his belt thing. | 最后 才是他别在腰带上的东西 |
[56:35] | Come on… | 来… |
[56:46] | Practise with this. | 用这个练习 |
[56:50] | It won’t kill him? | 这个不会杀了他吧? |
[56:51] | No, but hold it at the bottom. | 不会 握住它的柄 |
[56:54] | Grip it tight. That’s good. | 握紧 很好 |
[57:00] | Pitbull! | 斗牛犬! |
[57:03] | Tie this on me. | 把这个系在我手腕上 |
[57:09] | Howmuch do you want? 500 euros? | 你想要多少钱? 500欧元? |
[57:11] | No, nothing. | 不 我什么都不要 |
[57:13] | So why do it? | 那你为什么要干? |
[57:14] | For you. | 为了你 |
[57:18] | Stop that, Cyril! | 不要那样 西里尔! |
[57:35] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[57:36] | – You stay in if I say so! – Why? | -我说待在家里你就得待着 -为什么? |
[57:38] | I don’t want you out alone at night! | 我不希望你晚上一个人在外面游荡 |
[57:41] | Go to the movies with Mourad. | 和穆拉德去看电影吧 |
[57:43] | I’ll only ride my bike. | 我只是想骑骑自行车 |
[57:44] | Who with? The dealer! | 和谁? 那个毒贩? |
[57:46] | He hasn’t got a bike. | 他没有自行车 |
[57:47] | He’s always around, trying to hire other kids. | 他一直在周围转悠 想拖孩子们下水 |
[57:51] | He knows you’re new! | 他知道你是新来的! |
[57:52] | I’m going out! | 我要出去! |
[57:53] | Stop it! | 不要那样! |
[57:55] | That’s Mourad. | 穆拉德来了 |
[57:59] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[58:05] | Go to the movies with him and his parents. | 和穆拉德还有他爸妈去电影院 |
[58:10] | Mourad wants to be your friend. His mum told me. | 穆拉德想和你做朋友 他妈妈告诉我了 |
[58:16] | Come on… | 来吧… |
[58:17] | No. | 不 |
[58:29] | – Hello. – I’ve come for Cyril. | -你好 -我来找西里尔 |
[58:31] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[58:33] | He doesn’t want to go. | 他不想去 |
[58:35] | Come and ask him. | 你自己来问他吧 |
[58:39] | Why won’t you come? | 为什么你不想去? |
[58:42] | – Come on… – No. | -来吧… -不 |
[58:44] | It’s in 3D, it’ll be fun. | 那是一部3D电影 很有趣的 |
[58:45] | I don’t want to. | 我不想去 |
[58:47] | Go on, Cyril. | 去吧 西里尔 |
[58:48] | No! | 不! |
[58:52] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[58:53] | Ok… Bye. | 好吧…再见 |
[58:55] | Bye. | 再见 |
[58:59] | Coming to the match tomorrow? | 你明天去看比赛吗? |
[59:00] | Yes. What time? | 嗯 什么时间? |
[59:02] | – Two o’clock. – See you then. | -下午两点 -那明天下午见 |
[59:03] | Apologize to your parents. | 替我向你父母道歉 |
[59:16] | Cyril! | 西里尔! |
[59:24] | Cyril, get down! | 西里尔 下来! |
[59:26] | Get down! | 下来! |
[59:38] | Calm down, ok! | 冷静 冷静! |
[59:40] | You’re not my dad or my mum! I want to go back to the home! | 你又不是我的爸爸妈妈 我想回收养所去! |
[59:43] | If you want to go back, fine! | 如果你想回去 没问题! |
[59:46] | Call them and I’ll take you. | 给他们打电话 我会带你回去 |
[59:49] | I’m not staying with you! | 我不想和你待在一起 |
[1:00:06] | Open up! | 开门! |
[1:00:15] | Cyril, come back! | 西里尔 回来! |
[1:01:37] | Hello, this is Samantha, Cyril’s foster family. | 你好 我是萨曼塔 西里尔的收养人 |
[1:01:41] | Can I speak to a counsellor? | 我能和律师通话吗? |
[1:01:46] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:01:48] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:02:37] | Dad, I can’t lock the shutter. | 爸爸 我锁不上百叶窗 |
[1:02:39] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[1:03:19] | Did he see you? | 他看见你了吗? |
[1:03:20] | – I think so. – You think so? | -我想是的 -你想是的? |
[1:03:22] | I had to turn to him to hit him. | 我不得不转向他才能击中他 |
[1:03:28] | Take this! | 拿着这个! |
[1:03:29] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:03:31] | Take it! | 拿着! |
[1:03:55] | It was your idea. You did it alone. | 这是你自己的主意 你一个人干的 |
[1:03:58] | If you say I was involved, I’ll kill you! Got that? | 如果你把我供出来 我会宰了你 明白吗? |
[1:04:02] | Now get out! | 现在下车! |
[1:04:03] | – But… – Get out! | -但是… -下车! |
[1:06:44] | Did you forget what I said? | 你忘了我说的话吗? |
[1:06:46] | I have something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[1:06:52] | Where’s it from? | 哪来的钱? |
[1:06:53] | I stole it but no one knows. | 我偷的 但没有人知道 |
[1:06:55] | One meatballs with extra chips! Guy! | 一份肉丸加双份的炸薯条! 吉! |
[1:06:58] | Coming up. | 就来 |
[1:07:27] | I won’t tell the cops I gave it to you. | 我不会跟警察说我把钱给了你 |
[1:07:36] | Clear off! | 离开! |
[1:07:37] | I won’t tell. | 我不会说出去的 |
[1:07:38] | Clear off! | 赶紧离开! |
[1:07:40] | You’ll put me in jail! | 你会让我坐牢的! |
[1:07:41] | – I won’t tell… – Shut up! Climb! | -我不会说的… -住嘴! 往上爬! … |
[1:07:49] | Jump! | 跳! |
[1:07:53] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧? |
[1:07:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:07:55] | Don’t ever come back here! | 不要再回来了! |
[1:09:59] | The police are after you for the newsagent. | 警察在为报亭老板的事找你 |
[1:10:02] | We have to go. Put your bike away. I’ll get my keys. | 我们必须去警察局 把自行车放好 我去拿车钥匙 |
[1:10:39] | Samantha… | 萨曼塔… |
[1:10:46] | I’m sorry I hurt your arm. | 我很抱歉弄伤了你的胳膊 |
[1:10:52] | I’d like to live with you. | 我想和你生活在一起 |
[1:10:54] | All the time. | 一直想 |
[1:10:59] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:11:01] | Give me a kiss. | 亲我一下 |
[1:11:33] | As the money has been found, | 因为钱已被找到 |
[1:11:35] | the damages requested by Mr Surlet and his son Martin | 奢丽特先生和他儿子马丁要求的损失赔偿 |
[1:11:39] | amount to their hospital fees | 就是他们住院的费用 |
[1:11:42] | and the loss of earnings caused by six days closure, | 和关闭报亭六天的盈利损失 |
[1:11:46] | namely a total of 1,750 euros. | 数额总共是1750欧元 |
[1:11:51] | As the accomplice, Steve Deschamps, | 作为共犯 史蒂夫·德尚 |
[1:11:53] | is insolvent and currently in prison, | 无钱支付 而且现在在监狱里 |
[1:11:56] | Ms. Samantha Puccio, | 萨曼塔·普乔女士 |
[1:11:58] | guardian of the attacker, Cyril Catoul, | 作为袭击者西里尔·加杜勒的监护人 |
[1:12:01] | will pay the victims | 要向受害者 |
[1:12:02] | the full sum in 20 monthly instalments. | 在20个月内 分期支付所有赔偿金 |
[1:12:07] | Do you have anything to add? | 你有什么要添加的吗? |
[1:12:10] | No. | 没有 |
[1:12:10] | And you? | 你呢? |
[1:12:11] | No. | 没有 |
[1:12:13] | Will you make a full apology to Mr Surlet now? | 你现在要对奢丽特先生做正式的道歉吗? |
[1:12:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:12:18] | Will you accept his apology? | 你要接受他的道歉吗? |
[1:12:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:12:22] | Go on then. | 开始吧 |
[1:12:29] | I apologize to you for the money I stole | 我为我偷的钱向你道歉 |
[1:12:32] | and for hitting you on the head, you and your son. | 为打你和你儿子的头 向你道歉 |
[1:12:38] | I accept your apology. | 我接受你的道歉 |
[1:12:41] | You can stand and shake Mr Surlet’s hand. | 你可以站起来和奢丽特先生握握手 |
[1:12:44] | Then we’ll sign the agreement. | 然后我们来签署这份协议 |
[1:12:57] | Why didn’t your son come? | 为什么你儿子没有来? |
[1:13:01] | He won’t accept your apology. | 他不愿接受你的道歉 |
[1:13:30] | Change gear! A higher one! | 调速! 调得高一点! |
[1:13:49] | – What gear are you on? – No idea. | -你现在调在哪个档上? -不知道 |
[1:13:52] | – What numbers on the handle? – Eight. | -你把手上的数字是多少? -八 |
[1:13:55] | That’s twice mine. | 是我的两倍 |
[1:13:57] | – Can I try it? – Sure. | -我能骑下你的车吗? -当然可以 |
[1:14:29] | I hadn’t ridden a bike in ages. | 我已经好久没骑自行车了 |
[1:14:33] | – Time for a sandwich? – Yes. | -吃个三明治吗? -嗯 |
[1:14:54] | – Tuna? – Yes. | -金枪鱼的? -嗯 |
[1:14:57] | I’ll have cheese. | 我要吃奶酪的 |
[1:15:13] | What’ll we do this evening? | 我们晚上干什么? |
[1:15:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:15:17] | Let’s invite Mourad and his parents for a barbecue. | 邀请穆拉德和他的父母过来吃烧烤吧 |
[1:15:20] | Where? | 在哪里烤? |
[1:15:21] | In the back yard. | 在后院里 |
[1:15:23] | I have the full kit in the cellar. | 我在地下酒窖里有成套工具 |
[1:15:26] | – Shall I invite Mourad? – Ok. | -那我现在就打电话请他们? -好的 |
[1:15:46] | Hello, it’s Samantha. | 你好 我是萨曼塔 |
[1:15:48] | Cyril and I would like you to come to a barbecue. | 西里尔和我想邀请你们晚上来吃烧烤 |
[1:15:52] | Mourad, you and Jeannot. | 穆拉德 你和让诺 |
[1:15:56] | Yes, bring them along. | 好的 带上他们一起来 |
[1:15:58] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:16:00] | At 6 o’clock. | 6点钟 |
[1:16:02] | Yes. | 好的 |
[1:16:04] | His two cousins are here. | 他两个堂妹在他家 |
[1:16:05] | – My age? – More or less. | -和我一样大吗? -差不多吧 |
[1:16:14] | – How about you? – What? | -你呢? -什么? |
[1:16:16] | You’re not inviting a friend? | 你不把你那个朋友也请来? |
[1:16:18] | Mind your own business! | 管好你自己的事情吧! |
[1:16:42] | Excuse me… | 请问… |
[1:16:45] | There’s no charcoal? | 这里没有木炭吗? |
[1:16:46] | Not until tomorrow. | 要到明天才到货 |
[1:16:54] | They’re out of charcoal. I can get some from the petrol station. | 这里木炭卖完了 我可以在加油站那买到 |
[1:16:59] | I’ll give you some money. | 我给你钱 |
[1:17:01] | I hope they have some. | 我希望他们那里有 |
[1:17:03] | It’s 5 or 6 euros. I’ll see you at home. | 买木炭得5到6欧元 我在家里等你 |
[1:17:06] | Yes. | 好的 |
[1:17:32] | There you go. Goodbye. | 谢谢惠顾 再见 |
[1:17:34] | Hello. A bag of charcoal. | 你好 一袋木炭 |
[1:17:36] | 5 euros 80, please. | 5欧元80分 |
[1:17:39] | – Here. – Thank you. | -给你钱 -谢谢 |
[1:17:45] | – There you are. – Goodbye. | -给你找钱 -再见 |
[1:17:56] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:18:09] | Leave him. Get back in. | 让他走 回来 |
[1:18:12] | Martin! | 马丁! |
[1:18:19] | What’ll you do nowwithout that bat? Go on, hit me! | 没了棒球棍 看你怎么办? 来呀 打我呀! |
[1:18:22] | I apologized… | 我道歉… |
[1:18:23] | Screwyour apologies! | 我不稀罕你的道歉! |
[1:18:25] | Go on! Try to hit me! | 来呀! 打我呀! |
[1:18:27] | I don’t want to. | 我不想 |
[1:18:30] | Just do it! | 来呀! 打我 |
[1:18:54] | Come down, asshole! | 下来 蠢货! |
[1:19:54] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[1:20:02] | He climbed up and I threw stones at him. | 他爬上树 我就向他扔石头 |
[1:20:06] | – Sure he’s not moving? – Yes. | -你确定他不能动了? -是的 |
[1:20:11] | What did you do that for? | 你为什么要那样做? |
[1:20:15] | – Where is he? – Near a trailer… | -他在哪里? -在一个拖车旁… |
[1:20:27] | Hold on… | 等等… |
[1:20:29] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[1:20:31] | If he’s dead, | 如果他死了 |
[1:20:33] | we’ll say he insulted us and you ran after him. | 我们就说他骂我们 然后你追他 |
[1:20:36] | He climbed a tree to get away and fell. | 他爬上了树想逃 掉了下来 |
[1:20:39] | Did the stones hit him? | 那块石头击中他了吗? |
[1:20:41] | His hand’s cut but it doesn’t have to be a stone. | 他的手割破了 但不一定是石头击中了他 |
[1:20:44] | It could be a branch. | 可能是树枝割伤的 |
[1:20:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:20:49] | Get my mobile from the car to call an ambulance. | 从车里把电话拿来 叫救护车 |
[1:22:19] | You have concussion. I should call an ambulance. | 你摔得很厉害 我想应该叫辆救护车 |
[1:22:24] | No. | 不需要 |