英文名称:The Keeper
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:23] | Put me the fuck down. | 妈的把我放开我 |
[04:53] | -Did you sleep well? -Yeah. | -睡得好吗 -还好 |
[04:56] | Hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[04:58] | Mm, a little, yeah. | 是有点饿 |
[05:09] | What is “28”? | 28是什么 |
[05:11] | It’s a pencil. | 是一种铅笔 |
[05:13] | Don’t get the wrong ones. These are the ones I need. | 别买错了 这些都是我需要的东西 |
[05:17] | Do you really need all this for your drawings? | 真的需要这么多来画画吗 |
[05:29] | Hurry up, Sarah. Come on. | 萨拉 快点 赶紧过来 |
[05:34] | -Sir. -Yes? | -先生 -嗯 |
[05:36] | As of today, we still have not received last month’s payment. | 直到今天 我们都没收到上个月的钱 |
[05:42] | Without fail, this week. | 这星期一定交 |
[08:10] | Come on. | 过来 |
[08:12] | Let me go man! Oh! Fuck! | 兄弟放开我 操 |
[08:18] | -She spilled a fucking drink on me. -Keep moving. | -他妈的她泼了我一身酒 -继续走 |
[08:22] | Get off me! | 别碰我 |
[08:27] | -Get the fuck off me! -Calm down. | -他妈的离我远点 -冷静点 |
[08:29] | I am fucking calm. | 我他妈的很冷静 |
[08:30] | -Stay here. -Don’t fucking touch me, man! | -呆在这 -你他妈别碰我 |
[08:33] | You don’t know who the fuck I am? | 你他妈知道我是谁不 |
[08:36] | Your sorry ass is gonna get in a lot of trouble for this. For nothing! | 你这可怜虫会惹上一堆麻烦还会一无所获 |
[08:40] | She’s just a bitch. Like you! | 她就是一个婊子 你也是 |
[08:57] | Oh, fuck, man. | 该死 兄弟 |
[09:00] | Lukas? Hey, Lukas, break out. | 卢卡斯 嘿 卢卡斯 快走吧 |
[09:39] | The cops showed up. | 警察来过了 |
[09:42] | I tried to tell them he beat up a waitress | 我想告诉他们那个男的打了女服务员 |
[09:44] | but they didn’t want to hear it. | 但他们根本就不想听我说 |
[09:47] | I think the kid’s going to press charges. | 我想这孩子会起诉的 |
[09:50] | And… you’re fired. | 还有 你被开除了 |
[09:52] | Five years since I’ve known you. | 我认识你已经五年了 |
[09:54] | I know what’s on your mind. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[09:57] | Hope you won’t get in more trouble because of that cunt. | 希望你别因为那混蛋惹上更多的麻烦 |
[10:02] | What are you gonna do? | 你接下来准备干什么 |
[10:07] | I need to find a job. | 我需要找份工作 |
[10:12] | I may have a plan for you. | 我或许可以帮你安排一下 |
[10:15] | There’s a strip club in lxelles. | 伊克塞勒有个夜总会 |
[10:17] | One of the bar guys told me they needed a bouncer. | 那个酒吧的伙计告诉我他们需要一个保镖 |
[10:20] | If you’re interested, I’ll hook you up. | 如果你感兴趣的话 我可以帮你联系 |
[11:28] | I don’t speak Flemish. | 我不会说佛兰芒语 |
[11:30] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[11:40] | We open from Wednesday till Sunday. | 你的工作班次是星期三到星期天 |
[11:42] | You gotta be focused, cos there are naked girls | 注意那些裸女 |
[11:44] | so things can easily get fucked up with the clients. | 客人们很容易对她们动手动脚 |
[11:47] | No smoking, no drinking. | 工作期间禁止吸烟喝酒 |
[11:50] | You get paid every night. | 工资每晚结算 |
[12:04] | It’s simple. | 这的规矩很简单 |
[12:05] | Last man standing gets the job. | 站到最后的人可以获得这份工作 |
[12:48] | Stop! | 住手 |
[15:03] | -What’s your name? -Lukas. | -你叫什么名字 -卢卡斯 |
[15:08] | You start Friday. | 星期五过来上班 |
[15:50] | Who did that to you? | 是谁干的 |
[15:53] | A guy at work. | 同事 |
[15:56] | Is it painful? | 疼吗 |
[16:00] | A little bit. | 有一点 |
[16:03] | Did he hit you with his elbow? | 他用手肘打的吗 |
[16:12] | -Do you know what’s great about this? -What? | -你知道这有什么好处吗 -什么好处 |
[16:16] | I get to stay home tonight. | 我今晚可以待在家里 |
[16:20] | This is hard. | 好硬啊 |
[16:23] | Wait, put your hand like this… | 你的手要这样握 |
[16:27] | …knife pointing down. | 用刀的时候要用力点 |
[16:31] | Go on. Go on. | 继续放 放 |
[16:55] | See you tonight! | 晚上见 |
[16:56] | Bye! | 再见 |
[16:58] | I’m sorry for the delay. | 很抱歉耽搁了 |
[17:00] | -Is everything OK? -I’m fine. | -一切都还好吗 -还好 |
[17:15] | Police. | 我们是警察 |
[17:16] | We’d like to talk to you about what happened at your job. | 关于夜总会上的事 想问几个问题 |
[17:19] | Will you please come with us? | 可以跟我们走一趟吗 |
[17:42] | So, what you’re saying is you didn’t hit the guy? | 所以 你说你没打他吗 |
[17:47] | Is that right? | 是这样吗 |
[18:01] | You know what, I got a 16 year-old kid. | 你知道吗 我有个16岁的孩子 |
[18:05] | When I talk to him | 我和他聊天的时候 |
[18:08] | he’s got all these crazy theories about justice | 他对司法 地球 人类等等 |
[18:11] | the planet, mankind… | 很多疯狂的想法 |
[18:13] | I just want to punch him in the face. | 我只想给他一巴掌 |
[18:16] | Just so he knows what it feels like. | 让他尝尝那是什么滋味 |
[18:19] | See if he still has the same opinions about things afterwards. | 看看他以后是不是还这么想 |
[18:24] | But you got bad luck, man. | 但是你运气很差 伙计 |
[18:25] | Cos the guy that you beat up, his Dad works for the European Parliament. | 因为你打的那人 他爸在欧洲议会工作 |
[18:28] | So that’s where it gets tricky for you. | 所以这对你来说很棘手 |
[18:30] | Where we come in, start sticking our noses in. | 我们参与进来就是多管闲事 |
[18:38] | That club you worked at | 你工作的那个夜总会 |
[18:41] | they don’t know anything about you. | 他们对你一无所知 |
[18:42] | You live alone with your daughter. | 你一个人带着女儿 |
[18:44] | She goes to school under a fake last name. | 她用假名字上学 |
[18:47] | No one knows who you are or why you’re hiding. | 没人知道你是谁 也不知道你为什么躲 |
[18:51] | The only thing I know is that your name is Lukas… | 我只知道你叫卢卡斯 |
[18:55] | You’re a bouncer and you beat the shit out of a kid. | 是个保镖 你把孩子打得屁滚尿流 |
[19:01] | What do you want from me? | 你想知道什么 |
[19:03] | I’m going to tell you what I don’t want. | 我什么都不想知道 |
[19:05] | I don’t want to mess with you. | 我不想为难你 |
[19:08] | If you’re hiding because you screwed up here or somewhere | 如果你躲躲藏藏是因为你做了坏事 |
[19:10] | I don’t give a fuck. | 我不在乎 |
[19:13] | But I want you to work for me. | 但我想让你帮我做件事 |
[19:17] | Now, you help me and I’ll take care of | 你帮我 然后我就帮你 |
[19:18] | that nightclub shit you got yourself into. | 处理你夜总会惹上的麻烦 |
[19:23] | Hey, I don’t work for the Belgian police. | 我不是替比利时警察局做事的 |
[19:26] | I’m the kind of guy you call | 我是那种 在欧洲发生任何大事 |
[19:28] | when there’s a big problem somewhere in Europe. | 你都可以打电话给我的人 |
[19:30] | Now my job is to track down a Dutchman | 现在我在找一个荷兰人 |
[19:32] | who settled here to run his business. | 他在这里做他的生意 |
[19:35] | What’s his business? | 做什么生意呢 |
[19:36] | He prints fake money. | 他印假币 |
[19:39] | So, now I have 2O fucking countries on my back | 所以现在有20个国家 |
[19:40] | that want me to nail him. | 想要我去找到他 |
[19:44] | What do I have to do with that? | 那跟我有什么关系 |
[19:46] | This guy I’m talking about is Jan Dekkers | 我说的这个人叫扬 德克斯 |
[19:49] | and he hired you as a bouncer at his strip club. | 是他雇了你当夜总会的保镖 |
[19:52] | I want you to keep your eyes open, you see anything, you call me. | 我要你睁大眼睛 把看到的全都告诉我 |
[19:55] | It’s that simple. | 就这么简单 |
[19:57] | I’m not interested. | 我不感兴趣 |
[20:06] | I’m telling you. | 我告诉你 |
[20:08] | I have a lot of leeway with the work that I do. | 我在工作上认识很多路子 |
[20:12] | Which means I can make sure you have no problems with the justice. | 也就是说 我可以保证你不会违法 |
[20:16] | Or I can get a judge to throw you in jail | 或者我可以让法官把你送进监狱 |
[20:19] | and send your daughter to a foster home. | 然后把你女儿送到寄养家庭 |
[20:21] | And if you break out, | 如果你尝试逃跑 |
[20:22] | you’ll be on every shit list. | 那你的名字将出现在所有黑名单上 |
[20:36] | This is my number, memorise it. | 这是我的号码 记住它 |
[20:48] | If you see or hear anything, you call me. | 如果有什么情况 就给我打电话 |
[21:49] | Where’s Jan? | 扬在哪里 |
[21:51] | He’s busy. | 他在忙 |
[22:37] | Do you think I’m gonna wait for Jan all night long | 你觉得我等了扬一晚上 |
[22:41] | sitting here and drinking water? | 就为了坐在这里喝水吗 |
[22:45] | He can’t make it tonight, he’s sorry. | 他今晚来不了 他很抱歉 |
[22:47] | Tell him to go and fuck himself. | 告诉他去死吧 |
[23:04] | See that girl over there? | 看到坐那边的那个女生了吗 |
[23:07] | Take her back to her hotel. | 送她回酒店 |
[23:10] | Don’t leave her alone one second. | 那怕一秒也不要离开她 |
[23:13] | Make sure she’s safe, OK? | 确保她安全 明白吗 |
[23:18] | Come back here. | 送到后再回来 |
[23:32] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[23:35] | Lukas. | 卢卡斯 |
[23:41] | You do everything they tell you to do? | 他们叫你做什么你就做什么吗 |
[23:44] | Are you their little doggy? | 你是他们的狗吗 |
[24:55] | Basta! | 够了 |
[25:13] | -She’s Italian. -Never heard of her. | -她是意大利人 -从没听说过她 |
[25:17] | -How old is she? -In her mid-thirties. | -她多大了 -三十五岁左右 |
[25:20] | Comes to the club, doesn’t pay for anything. | 来夜总会都不用付钱 |
[25:22] | Who is she? A new girlfriend? | 她是谁 他新的女友吗 |
[25:25] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[25:27] | OK, I’m gonna check on that. | 我打算去查一下 |
[25:29] | This is good, they’re beginning to trust you. | 很好 他们开始信任你了 |
[25:32] | These guys don’t trust anyone. | 这些人不相信任何人 |
[25:34] | Hey, even the Devil needs lieutenants. | 就算是魔鬼也需要帮手 |
[25:59] | No touching. | 别乱摸 |
[26:02] | Get your hands off. | 把手拿开 |
[26:16] | Jan wants to see you. | 扬想见你 |
[26:18] | Outside. | 他在外面 |
[27:08] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[27:11] | We wanna know who you are. | 我想知道你是谁 |
[27:15] | I am the bouncer at the strip club. | 我是夜总会的保镖 |
[27:32] | You’ve only got one number in your phone. | 你手机里只存了一个号码 |
[27:46] | Hello f? | 喂 |
[27:48] | Hello, Daddy? | 喂 爸爸 |
[28:18] | Start the car. | 开车 |
[28:36] | Where are you from? | 你哪里人 |
[28:41] | From here. | 本地的 |
[28:45] | Nobody knows you. | 没人认识你 |
[28:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:50] | I was a bodyguard… abroad. | 我以前给人当保镖 在国外 |
[28:54] | Where about? | 哪个地方 |
[28:57] | South Africa. | 南非 |
[29:00] | That’s nice. | 挺不错的 |
[29:02] | Why did you come back? | 那你为什么回来 |
[29:06] | My wife died. | 我妻子过世了 |
[29:12] | Keep right. | 靠右走 |
[29:24] | Come. | 走吧 |
[29:27] | You’re a bodyguard, no? | 你是个保镖 对吧 |
[30:18] | He’s ok. | 他是自己人 |
[30:22] | So, you got some good news for me? | 有什么好消息吗 |
[30:25] | They don’t want to do business with you. | 他们不想和你做交易 |
[30:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:31] | They are already in business with some guys in the Netherlands… | 他们已经和荷兰那边的人谈好了 |
[30:35] | …and they don’t trust you. | 而且他们不信任你 |
[30:38] | Listen… | 听着 |
[30:41] | I pre-sold everything… | 我东西全都提前卖了 |
[30:44] | and now you tell me that I can’t deliver the product | 现在你跟我说因为几个傻逼荷兰人 |
[30:46] | because of some Dutch fuck? | 搞得我交不出货 |
[30:50] | -Don’t blame it on me. -I do blame it on you. | -别怪在我头上 -不怪你怪谁 |
[30:53] | You told me there wouldn’t be a problem. | 你说过不会出岔子的 |
[31:02] | They’re Dutch for Christ’s sake, | 这些荷兰人真是绝了 |
[31:04] | they’re our fucking neighbours. | 我们关系不是很好吗 |
[31:06] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[31:09] | Ask them what they want. | 你去问问他们想要什么 |
[31:12] | I’ll give it to them. Anything. | 他们要什么我就给什么 |
[31:15] | So they know they can trust me. | 这样总可以相信我吧 |
[31:19] | I’ll work it out. | 我会搞定的 |
[31:21] | Yeah… you’d better work it out. | 你最好能搞定 |
[31:30] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[31:42] | This is where you live? | 你住这里吗 |
[31:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:49] | Your daughter… what’s her name? | 你女儿 她叫什么名字 |
[31:55] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[31:59] | You leave her alone when you’re at work? | 你工作的时候她就一个人待着吗 |
[32:04] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:07] | You’d better go see her, then. | 那你最好去见见她 |
[32:12] | Oh, wait. | 对了等等 |
[32:15] | Keep the car. | 车给你 |
[32:20] | I don’t need it. | 我用不着 |
[32:22] | I’ll go back with Geert. | 我坐格特的车回去 |
[32:24] | I’m telling you, keep it. | 听好了 车你留着 |
[32:26] | It’s my treat. | 算我送你的 |
[33:16] | Now they know where I live. | 他们知道我的住址了 |
[33:18] | They’re watching me. | 他们在监视我 |
[33:20] | You’re talking to me. That means you passed the test. | 你现在还能和我通话 说明他们信任你 |
[33:24] | Jan went to talk to some middleman. | 扬去见了个中间人 |
[33:26] | An antique dealer, he has a gallery in lxelles. | 是个在伊克塞勒开画廊的古董商 |
[33:29] | He’s supposed to put him in touch with some Dutch guys. | 他让扬和荷兰人联系 |
[33:32] | What for? | 为什么 |
[33:33] | No idea. | 不清楚 |
[33:35] | They have something he wants. | 荷兰人有他想要的东西 |
[33:39] | Try to find out more about this. | 那你找找还有什么消息 |
[33:43] | We were able to track down the Italian girl you took to the hotel | 我们查到你带去酒店的意大利女人 |
[33:46] | Lisa Zaccherini, | 叫丽莎 扎切利尼 |
[33:47] | charged with forgery in Rome in 2013. | 2013年在罗马被指控伪造罪 |
[33:50] | If Jan’s brought her here from Italy, | 扬把她从意大利带到这边来 |
[33:52] | he’s got a good reason. | 肯定有他的原因 |
[33:53] | I want you to check on that. | 我要你去查查是怎么回事 |
[34:11] | Hello? | 喂 |
[34:12] | You drove Lisa back the other day. | 前几天是你送丽莎回酒店 |
[34:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:16] | Go get her at her hotel. | 去酒店接她 |
[34:18] | When? | 什么时候 |
[34:20] | Right now. | 现在 |
[34:23] | Ok. | 好 |
[34:33] | That was great, Dad, thank you. | 骑马好棒 爸爸 谢谢你 |
[34:35] | Can we go back riding tomorrow? | 明天还能去骑马吗 |
[34:37] | We’ll go back if it’s possible. | 我方便的话就去 |
[34:53] | Ciao. | 你好 |
[34:55] | Hello. | 你好 |
[34:57] | -What is your name? -Sarah. | -你叫什么 -萨拉 |
[35:01] | You’re very pretty, Sarah. | 你真可爱 萨拉 |
[35:05] | And you look much more friendly than your father. | 你看起来比你爸爸友善多了 |
[35:08] | -Where are we going? -Take the Boulevard… | -我们去哪 -走主路 |
[35:12] | I’ll show you where to go next. | 之后我会告诉你去哪里 |
[35:41] | It’s done. | 人送到了 |
[35:43] | Ok. | 好 |
[35:44] | I’m gonna text you an address. | 我给你发个地址 |
[35:46] | Meet me there immediately. | 马上去那里碰头 |
[35:52] | Who were you speaking with? | 你在和谁打电话 |
[36:34] | Give me five minutes. | 等我一会儿 |
[36:47] | Go inside. Geert is waiting for you. | 进去 格特在里面等你 |
[37:18] | We’ve got something to fetch. | 我们去拿点东西 |
[37:24] | That’s all you need to know. | 其他的不要问 |
[37:26] | When? | 什么时候 |
[37:29] | Now. | 现在 |
[37:30] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[37:59] | Tell him to bring back my daughter right away. | 叫他立刻把我女儿带回来 |
[38:05] | Do it… | 开枪吧 |
[38:07] | if you don’t wanna see your daughter again. | 如果你不想再见到你女儿的话 |
[38:20] | If something happens to my daughter, I’ll kill you. | 如果你动她一丝毫毛 我就杀了你 |
[38:24] | You and your boss. | 你 还有你的老板 |
[38:27] | Ok? | 听到了吗 |
[38:44] | This is the guy we’re coming to get. | 我们要去抓这个人 |
[38:47] | Why we’re coming to get? | 为什么抓他 |
[38:50] | Those motherfucking Dutchmen only want to | 抓了 他那些狗逼的荷兰人 |
[38:51] | negotiate if we bring them this guy. | 才会同意谈判 |
[38:54] | He cooks the best crack cocaine in Europe. | 他是欧洲最好的制毒师 |
[38:56] | He used to work for them. | 之前是给他们干活的 |
[38:58] | But he left to work on his own. | 后来他出来单干 |
[39:00] | So, what’s the plan? | 那你有什么计划 |
[39:02] | What do you mean, what’s the plan? | 还需要什么计划 |
[39:04] | We go in and get him out. | 进去把他抓出来就行了 |
[39:15] | -How many people are there? -No idea. | -里面多少人手 -不知道 |
[39:19] | So you think your best plan is to go in, get him out | 你的上上策就是闯进去抓人 |
[39:22] | and shoot whatever moves? | 然后见人就杀吗 |
[39:26] | You got a better fucking idea? | 那你有更好的主意吗 |
[39:30] | You stay here. | 你呆在这 |
[44:29] | Fuck! | 操 |
[44:42] | -Where’s my daughter? -Relax. She’s safe. | -我女儿在哪 -放心 她没事 |
[45:02] | Your home is beautiful. | 你家真漂亮 |
[45:06] | It’s not really my home. | 这不是我家 |
[45:12] | -Do you work with my dad? -Not really. | -你是我爸爸的同事吗 -不算是 |
[45:18] | So, what’s your job then? | 那你是做什么的 |
[45:24] | What’s your daddy’s job? | 你爸爸是做什么的 |
[45:26] | He was a… | 他是 |
[45:29] | He was a guard who protects people. | 他是个保安 保护大家 |
[45:31] | -A bodyguard? -Yes, that’s it! | -你是说保镖吗 -对 没错 |
[45:33] | He used to protect my mummy’s father when we lived in South Africa. | 在南非的时候他就是外公的保镖 |
[45:37] | That’s how Mummy and Daddy met. | 所以他认识了我妈妈 |
[45:44] | And your mummy, where is she now? | 那你妈妈现在在哪里 |
[45:47] | She had an accident in South Africa. | 她在南非出了意外 |
[45:51] | An accident? | 什么意外 |
[45:55] | Some people killed her to steal her car. | 有几个坏人为了抢车杀了她 |
[46:04] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[46:09] | It’s ok. | 没关系 |
[46:13] | -Where is she? -She’s fine. | -她在哪里 -她很好 |
[46:22] | Dad, look what we did, Lisa and me. | 爸爸 看我画了什么 我和丽莎 |
[46:25] | Get your stuff, we’re leaving. | 收拾好东西 我们要走了 |
[46:32] | Hurry up, come on. | 快点 |
[46:54] | Excuse me for barging in. | 别怪我闯进来 |
[46:56] | You gave me no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[46:59] | No more calls. You never answer the phone. | 你不打给我也不接我电话 |
[47:02] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[47:04] | We went to kidnap a guy for Jan. | 我们去给扬抓了个人 |
[47:06] | What guy? What do they want him for? | 什么人 他们抓他干什么 |
[47:09] | For the Dutch guys they want to negotiate with. | 只有抓了那人 荷兰人才愿意和他谈判 |
[47:13] | What does he want to negotiate exactly? | 那他到底要和荷兰人做什么交易 |
[47:15] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[47:16] | Well, you find out. | 那你就去打探一下 |
[47:17] | No, it’s over. I’m out. | 不 我不干了 |
[47:20] | They took my daughter, this is going too far. | 他们把我女儿带走来要挟我 太过分了 |
[47:24] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[47:28] | Hey, I know what you did in South Africa. | 我知道你在南非的事情 |
[47:31] | You know what that means? | 懂我意思吗 |
[47:33] | It means if you quit the game now, I’ll ship you right back there. | 如果你不干了我可以立马把你送回去 |
[47:36] | Got it? | 明白吗 |
[47:37] | Hey, you got it? | 你听到没有 |
[47:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[47:44] | Don’t lose it now, man. We need you. | 别现在收手 我们需要你 |
[48:06] | Ha, you came back. | 你回来了 |
[48:17] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[48:21] | I’m sorry about the other day. | 那天的事我很抱歉 |
[48:26] | I’m just a bit short handed lately. | 只是最近人手不够 |
[48:31] | I knew you would do a good job. | 我就知道你会办得很好 |
[48:36] | It’s a compliment. | 我这是夸你呢 |
[48:39] | It means I trust you. | 说明我很相信你 |
[48:44] | Don’t ever touch my daughter again. | 别再碰我女儿 |
[48:49] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[49:09] | For the inconvenience. | 给你造成不便了 |
[49:21] | I want to continue. | 我想继续干下去 |
[49:23] | We are open from Wednesday through Sunday. | 周三到周日 随时恭候 |
[49:29] | I want more. | 我要的不止这几天 |
[49:39] | Tomorrow we are trading the guy you kidnapped. | 明天我们会拿那个制毒师去做交易 |
[49:45] | Do you think you can handle it, together with Geert? | 你能对付的来吗 和格特一起去 |
[49:49] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[50:32] | You can go. | 你去吧 |
[51:15] | It’s ok. | 货没问题 |
[51:36] | You don’t know what you’re doing. | 你不知道自己惹上什么事了 |
[51:38] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[51:45] | You won’t get out of here alive. | 你别想活着离开 |
[51:50] | They’ll kill me and then they’ll kill you. | 他们会先杀了我 然后就轮到你 |
[51:59] | It’s ok. | 一切正常 |
[52:01] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[52:04] | No. | 不 |
[52:10] | No! | 不要 |
[52:16] | Shoot! shoot! | 开枪 射他 |
[52:21] | Fuck! Go, go, go! | 操 快走 快快快 |
[55:49] | Go inside. | 进去吧 |
[55:53] | Go. | 走吧 |
[55:58] | What the fuck happened? | 这他妈的怎么回事 |
[56:04] | Shit! | 靠 |
[56:47] | Sarah. Sarah. | 萨拉 萨拉 |
[56:51] | Come on. Hurry up. | 来 快点 |
[56:54] | Bye! | 拜 |
[57:05] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[57:06] | The supermarket? Was that you too? | 在超市那里 也是你吗 |
[57:08] | We went there for an exchange. | 我们是为了一个交易去的 |
[57:10] | What kind of exchange? | 什么样的交易 |
[57:12] | Watermarked paper. | 水印纸 |
[57:15] | That means they’re going to send a new batch out. | 这意味着他们打算送出一批新货 |
[57:18] | There must be a lab somewhere. | 他们肯定有一个作坊 |
[57:19] | Maybe they move every time they go into production, I don’t know. | 或许他们每次投入生产都会换个地方 |
[57:23] | Do they have doubts about you? | 他们怀疑你了吗 |
[57:26] | Impossible. | 不可能怀疑我 |
[57:28] | I risked my life for them. | 我为他们冒了生命危险 |
[57:30] | OK good, then you stay on it. | 很好 你继续跟进 |
[57:46] | Bring your pencils with you if you want. | 你想的话 可以带上你的画笔 |
[57:49] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[58:12] | You’ll be OK here. | 你在这里挺好的 |
[58:13] | Omar is a super guy. | 奥马尔是个很棒的小伙子 |
[58:17] | And you and Moussa are good friends, huh? | 而且你和穆萨是好朋友 对吧 |
[58:22] | Listen, I have a few things to finish. | 听着 我有些事要去完成 |
[58:29] | Honey, I promise I’ll come back to get you. | 宝贝 我保证我会回来接你 |
[58:33] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[58:36] | Are you afraid? | 你害怕吗 |
[58:39] | A little bit. | 有一点 |
[58:42] | I am not afraid for you. | 我不为你害怕 |
[59:06] | Sure you don’t need anything else? | 确定你不需要别的东西了吗 |
[59:10] | Positive. | 确定 |
[59:10] | You know you can count on me. | 你知道你可以依靠我 |
[59:13] | Bro? | 兄弟 |
[59:15] | I will do this alone. | 我自己来 |
[59:35] | I don’t know, I haven’t decided yet, and you? | 我不知道 我还没决定 你呢 |
[59:38] | Me? I like skateboarding, riding my bike, basketball… | 我吗 我喜欢滑板 骑自行车 打篮球 |
[59:42] | I think I’ll take sports, you know. | 我挺喜欢运动的 你知道的 |
[59:44] | I’m not really a sports fan. | 我不是很喜欢运动 |
[1:00:03] | The first time I saw you | 我第一次遇见你的时候 |
[1:00:04] | you were beating up a bunch of guys half your age. | 你在揍一群年龄只有你一半大的孩子 |
[1:00:08] | Do you know what I thought? | 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[1:00:11] | “This guy is either totally fucked up… | 这个家伙要么烂透了 |
[1:00:15] | or he’s a fucking survivor who is able to adapt to anything.” | 或者他妈的就是个能适应一切的生存者 |
[1:00:20] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[1:00:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:00:25] | It’s a bit of both. | 两者都有点 |
[1:00:28] | I guess they go together. | 我猜这两点互不排斥 |
[1:00:30] | You do understand what we are doing now… | 你真的知道我们在干什么吗 |
[1:00:32] | with Lisa? | 和丽莎一起的事 |
[1:00:37] | It’s none of my business. | 这不关我的事 |
[1:00:39] | It is… | 关你的事 |
[1:00:41] | After what you’ve done for me. | 在你为我做了那些事之后 |
[1:00:43] | Whether you like it or not. | 不管你喜不喜欢 |
[1:00:49] | We are going to print bank notes pretty soon. | 我们很快会去印钞票 |
[1:00:52] | I’m going to need you. | 我需要你 |
[1:00:56] | You’ve gotta take real good care of Lisa | 你要好好照顾丽莎 |
[1:01:00] | she is… | 她 |
[1:01:02] | fragile. | 很脆弱 |
[1:01:04] | Especially after what happened. | 尤其在发生过这些之后 |
[1:02:18] | I grew up somewhere near Crotone. | 我在克罗托内附近一个地方长大 |
[1:02:22] | Do you know where it is? | 你知道那是哪里吗 |
[1:02:25] | It’s in the south of Italy. | 在意大利南部 |
[1:02:27] | A poor region. | 一个贫困地区 |
[1:02:30] | But it’s near by the sea. | 但它离海很近 |
[1:02:34] | My father had a printing business. | 我父亲经营印刷生意 |
[1:02:37] | It was his whole life. | 穷尽一生 |
[1:02:40] | When he passed away, he left me and my mother in deep shit. | 他过世的时候 留我和我母亲深陷泥淖 |
[1:02:45] | I really needed money. | 我真的很需要钱 |
[1:02:47] | So, I began to print fake money. | 所以 我开始印假钞 |
[1:02:51] | Just to pay off my father’s debts in the first place. | 只是为了先还清我父亲的债务 |
[1:02:55] | But, then I continued. | 但是 还清后我没停手 |
[1:02:59] | You know for doing that | 你知道做那种事 |
[1:03:01] | I could spend my life in prison. | 我余生可能都要在监狱里度过 |
[1:03:05] | Do you think we could have done something? | 你觉得我们能做些什么吗 |
[1:03:08] | For Geert? | 就当是为了格特 |
[1:03:10] | No. | 不知道 |
[1:03:12] | When you do these kind of things, it always turns nasty. | 当你做这些事的时候 永远都满手污秽 |
[1:03:16] | Same goes for you if you continue. | 如果你不停手的话 将仍然如此 |
[1:03:22] | And your wife, what happened to her? | 你妻子呢 她怎么了 |
[1:03:27] | A carjacking that got out of hand. | 一起失控的劫车事件 |
[1:03:30] | They killed her. | 他们杀了她 |
[1:03:34] | And did they find the people who did it? | 那找到犯人了吗 |
[1:03:38] | The police didn’t. | 警方没有 |
[1:03:41] | But, I did. | 但我找到了 |
[1:03:58] | Can you drop me somewhere? | 你能送我去一个地方吗 |
[1:05:23] | I’m telling you, there was nothing, it was empty. | 我告诉你 什么都没有 是空的 |
[1:05:25] | Jan is going to disappear now he knows we’re after him. | 扬打算玩消失 他知道我们在跟踪他 |
[1:05:29] | We still have a chance. | 我们还有机会 |
[1:05:31] | What’s that? | 什么机会 |
[1:05:33] | Jan has to hurry to print and deliver to his buyers. | 扬必须赶紧印出来 交付给他的买家 |
[1:05:39] | Just let the girl go. | 把那个女孩放了 |
[1:05:41] | You’re kidding me. | 你在逗我吗 |
[1:05:42] | She’s the only thing I’ve got here. | 她是我在这里找到的唯一线索 |
[1:05:46] | Let me talk to her. | 让我跟她谈谈 |
[1:05:53] | OK, come on. | 好 来吧 |
[1:06:24] | Figlio di putana! You ratted on us. | 混蛋 你出卖我们 |
[1:06:27] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[1:06:29] | For my daughter, they have me on a leash. | 为了我女儿 他们威胁我 |
[1:06:31] | That’s bullshit. | 你放屁 |
[1:06:32] | But it’s the truth. | 但这是事实 |
[1:06:36] | They’ll let you out so you can print the money. | 他们会放你出去 这样你就可以印钞票 |
[1:06:39] | They have nothing on me. Nothing! | 他们没有证据 什么都没有 |
[1:06:43] | They know everything you do. | 他们知道你做的所有事 |
[1:06:45] | They’re on your back. | 他们跟踪了你 |
[1:06:49] | You trust these bastards? | 你相信这些混蛋吗 |
[1:06:51] | I don’t have a choice. | 我没得选 |
[1:06:58] | I’ve tried to protect you. | 我是在去保护你 |
[1:07:01] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[1:07:03] | You were trying to protect yourself. | 你是在保护你自己 |
[1:07:05] | You and your family. | 你 还有你的家人 |
[1:07:08] | You sacrificed me. | 你利用了我 |
[1:07:27] | Do you want to end up like Geert? | 你想要格特那样的结局吗 |
[1:07:31] | Is that it? | 是吗 |
[1:07:33] | Non Io so. | 我不知道 |
[1:07:34] | ls that what you want? | 那是你想要的吗 |
[1:07:35] | Non Io so. | 我不知道 |
[1:07:36] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:07:40] | Lisa… | 丽莎 |
[1:07:47] | We’re gonna be fine. | 会好起来的 |
[1:07:52] | We’re gonna be fine. | 会好起来的 |
[1:07:55] | -Ok? -Ok. | -好吗 -好 |
[1:08:29] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[1:08:34] | I wanted to see you. | 我想见你 |
[1:08:38] | We’ve got a big problem. | 我们有大麻烦了 |
[1:08:40] | How big? | 有多大 |
[1:08:42] | As big as a police raid. | 像警方突袭一样大 |
[1:08:46] | They took Lisa. | 他们带走了丽莎 |
[1:08:49] | But, don’t worry, I talked to the attorney… | 但别担心 我跟律师谈过了 |
[1:08:52] | they’ve got nothing against her, they’ll have to let her go. | 没有对她不利的证据 他们会放她走的 |
[1:08:55] | So, we don’t have a problem. | 所以 我们没有麻烦吗 |
[1:08:59] | Yes, we do. | 不 我们有 |
[1:09:02] | There is too much heat on us. | 我们暴露太多了 |
[1:09:06] | Are you going to stop? | 你要停手吗 |
[1:09:09] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[1:09:12] | We have to print the money. | 我们必须印钞 |
[1:09:16] | The people I worked for paid for it. | 有人已经付了钱 |
[1:09:20] | Come… Let’s go for a ride. | 来 我们去兜风 |
[1:09:49] | You are crazy. | 你疯了吗 |
[1:09:51] | The police raided my place | 警方突袭了我家 |
[1:09:54] | and they arrested the girl who works for rne. | 而且他们逮捕了为我工作的姑娘 |
[1:09:57] | What does it have to do with me? I didn’t tell the cops. | 跟我有什么关系 我没报警 |
[1:10:01] | The way I see it… | 我是这样看的 |
[1:10:05] | The transaction went wrong… | 交易出了岔子 |
[1:10:07] | and the Dutch wanted to take revenge on me. | 荷兰人想报复我 |
[1:10:10] | If they wanted to take revenge on you | 如果他们想报复你 |
[1:10:12] | they wouldn’t have sent the cops. | 他们不会叫警察 |
[1:10:14] | Wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等下 等下 |
[1:10:19] | Maybe it’s the girl who ratted on you. | 或许是那个姑娘出卖了你 |
[1:10:24] | No. | 不可能 |
[1:10:26] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么这么确定 |
[1:10:28] | Well, she knew we were moving the stash. | 她知道我们在转移货物 |
[1:10:32] | Maybe it’s him? | 或许是他呢 |
[1:10:35] | This gentleman over there… | 站在那里的这位绅士 |
[1:10:38] | he made his hands dirty for me. | 他为我弄脏了双手 |
[1:10:54] | You see? | 看到了吗 |
[1:10:56] | Once you have a doubt… | 一旦你被怀疑 |
[1:10:58] | It’s over. | 一切都结束了 |
[1:11:04] | Are we going far away? | 我们要去很远的地方吗 |
[1:11:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:11:11] | When are you coming back? | 你什么时候回来 |
[1:11:13] | Very soon. | 很快 |
[1:11:17] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[1:12:32] | Come on, Lisa. Get your shit together. | 来吧 丽莎 把你的东西弄好 |
[1:12:43] | Get me these babies. | 把这些宝贝给我 |
[1:12:45] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[1:13:38] | -It’s ok. -Ok. | -弄好了 -很好 |
[1:13:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[1:14:37] | Put it in the trunk. | 把它放进卡车里 |
[1:15:00] | Buy some toys for your daughter. | 给你女儿买点玩具吧 |
[1:15:03] | Police! | 警察 |
[1:15:08] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[1:15:09] | Keep calm! Keep calm! | 冷静 冷静 |
[1:15:11] | Drop the gun. | 放下枪 |
[1:15:13] | Get on your knees. Get on your knees! | 跪下 跪下 |
[1:15:20] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[1:16:06] | Come on guys, pack everything. Woo hoo! | 来吧伙计 所有东西都带走 |
[1:16:10] | Yeah, this is payday! | 棒 今天是发薪日喽 |
[1:16:27] | Come on, move it. Hurry up. | 快 把它搬走 快点 |
[1:16:48] | So, you’re not dead yet? | 原来你还没死吗 |
[1:17:12] | Nico! | 尼科 |
[1:17:17] | Nico! | 尼科 |
[1:18:13] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[1:18:19] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:21:05] | Hello? Dad? | 喂 爸爸 |
[1:21:08] | -Are you OK? -Yes. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[1:21:10] | -Are you coming to get me? -Yeah. | -你要来接我了吗 -是的 |
[1:21:14] | Dad? | 爸爸 |