英文名称:The Karate Kid
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:57] | Starting kindergarten | 开始上幼儿园 |
[01:00] | First lost tooth | 第一次落齿 |
[01:07] | First home Run | 第一次离家出走 |
[01:18] | 9th Birthday | 九岁生日 |
[01:21] | Daddy died | 爸爸去世 |
[01:30] | Dre, you’re ready? | 德瑞 你准备好了吗 |
[01:32] | Yeah, one second. | 嗯 等一下 |
[01:35] | Oh Dre, I am so excited! | 德瑞 我很兴奋 |
[01:37] | It’s like we are brave pioneers, | 好像我们是即将踏上征途的勇敢先锋 |
[01:42] | on a quest to start a new life in a magical, new land. | 在一个神奇的国土开始新的生活 |
[01:46] | You could say that. | 你可以那样说 |
[01:54] | Okay, all right, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[02:00] | And don’t forget to use the bathroom. | 别忘了上个厕所 |
[02:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:15] | Be careful with that guys, okay? | 好 那个小心一点好 |
[02:22] | I’ll see you later, uncle Charlie. | 再见 查理叔叔 |
[02:23] | C’mon Dre, we can’t miss this plane! | 快点 德瑞 我们不能误了飞机 |
[02:28] | Bye guys! We’re gonna miss you. | 再见 我会想你们的 |
[02:35] | No man, it’s yours. | 别这样 这是你的 |
[02:37] | C’mon Dre, just take it. | 得了 德瑞 拿着 |
[02:43] | Thanks, man! | 谢了 兄弟 |
[02:48] | Okay Dre, c’mon, we have to go. Okay, bye guys! | 好啦 德瑞 快点 我们必须要走了 |
[02:50] | We’ll call you as soon as we land. | 好 再见 我们一落地就打电话 |
[03:50] | Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to flight CA982. | 各位先生和女士 欢迎乘坐此班至北京的CA982 |
[03:54] | Oh Dre look, we are already on lesson ten. | 德瑞 看 我们已学到第十章了 |
[04:00] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[04:07] | – Remember what that one is? – No. | – 记得这句什么意思吗 – 不知道 |
[04:10] | Dre, you’re killing me. | 德瑞 别这样 |
[04:13] | Mom, look, in China everything is old. | 妈 你看 中国的一切都很老 |
[04:16] | There’s old houses, old parks, old people… | 老房子 老公园 老人 |
[04:20] | Look, this guy is at least four-hundred years old. | 看 这位起码四百岁了 |
[04:24] | Dre, please focus. Okay? | 德瑞 认真点好不好 |
[04:26] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[04:33] | You need to practice. Yeah, you need to try. | 你需要练习对你试试 |
[04:35] | – No, mom. – Yes, Dre. Dre… | – 妈 我不要 – 试试看 德瑞 |
[04:39] | Ask him. Go ahead. | 问他 去啊 |
[04:41] | Ask him “what’s your name” and “how are you”. Do it, now. | 问他“你叫什么名字”和“你好吗”现在就去 |
[05:00] | Dude, I’m from Detroit. | 小兄弟 我从底特律来的 |
[05:08] | What’s up? | 哦 你好 |
[06:20] | It’s said to meet her at number five. | 他们说在第五号站台 |
[06:25] | Mrs. Packer? | 派克太太 |
[06:30] | Hi. It’s Parker. | 是帕克 |
[06:32] | Oh, apologies, Mrs. Parker. Welcome to Beijing. | 不好意思帕克太太欢迎来到北京 |
[06:59] | Look! There is Omatek village. Isn’t it beautiful? | 看 奥林匹克公园 多美啊 |
[07:04] | Yes. I guess there’s nothing old in China, huh Dre? | 德瑞 中国没有那么老吧 |
[07:28] | Look at that, Dre. Beverly Hills. | 看 德瑞 比佛利山庄 |
[07:31] | We’ve always talked about living there, huh? | 以前不是总说想住在那里吗 |
[07:34] | I think we have talked about the other one, mom. | 妈 我们说的是另一个“比佛利山庄”吧 |
[07:37] | I got a good feeling about this. | 我对这儿有很好的预感 |
[07:45] | Oh, yeah. You must be the new dude in 305. I’m Harry. | 对 你一定是305新来的家伙 我叫哈里 |
[07:49] | Hey, what’s up? I’m Dre. | 你好 我叫德瑞 |
[07:50] | – Here. Let me help you. Thanks, man. | 来我帮你 谢啦 |
[07:54] | – Welcome to the building, Dre. – Thanks. | – 欢迎你 德瑞 – 谢谢 |
[07:58] | Can you please explain this electricity card, | 可以再解释一下这张电卡吗 |
[08:01] | because we-we don’t have these in America. | 我们在美国没用过 |
[08:09] | Know any Chinese? | 你会中文吗 |
[08:11] | Nah. | 不会 |
[08:12] | This is China. Might not be a bad idea. | 这里是中国你应该要学学 |
[08:18] | Oh, that’s our park. You should come. | 那里是我们的公园你一起来吧 |
[08:22] | Look at you. Making friends already. | 看看你已经交新朋友了 |
[08:25] | Hi, I’m Dre’s mother. | 你好 我是德瑞的妈妈 |
[08:27] | Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you too. | 很高兴认识您 我也很高兴认识你 |
[08:28] | – You can call me Miss Sherry. – I’m Harry. | – 你可以叫我雪莉小姐 – 我叫哈里 |
[08:30] | Hi, Harry. | 你好哈里 |
[08:32] | So, I guess, I’ll see you later, then? | 那我们等一下见 |
[08:34] | Maybe. Okay, cool. See you. | 可能吧 好待会儿见 |
[08:46] | Ok, this is your rental agreement in English. | 这是你的合约 |
[08:50] | So the landlady is Mrs. Wong. Her English is not good. | 房东王太太的英文不太好 |
[08:54] | But if something goes wrong, you go to Mr. Han. His English is very good. | 如果有问题可以去找韩先生 他的英文不错 |
[08:59] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好 |
[09:00] | So, welcome to Beijing, Mrs. Parker. | 北京欢迎您 帕克太太 |
[09:02] | Um, so I see you tomorrow, okay? | 那么明天见 好 谢谢 |
[09:05] | Okay, sure! Thank you. Oh, wait, wait! | 好的 谢谢 等 等一下 |
[09:07] | Um, you mentioned something about going… | 之前你提过关于去公安局 |
[09:22] | Oh, this is perfect, Dre. | 太好了 一切都很棒 德瑞 |
[09:24] | Everything we need is in walking distance. | 我们需要去的地方走着都能到 |
[09:26] | Oh, you know what, we can have lunch together every day at your school, if you wanted to. | 你知道吗 我们可以每天在你的学校一起吃午饭 |
[09:30] | Negative! Not a chance. | 我才不要呢 |
[09:37] | Dre, we are not doing this in Beijing. | 德瑞 在北京不许再这样了 |
[09:41] | Dre, pick up your jacket! | 德瑞 把外套检起来 |
[09:44] | Mom, I’m tired, okay? I have airplane lag. | 妈 我很累 我有飞机时差感 |
[09:52] | Airplane… | “飞机” |
[09:56] | It’s jet lag. | 是时差 |
[10:00] | I know baby, I got it too. | 我知道 宝贝 我也是 |
[10:04] | But, we can’t go to sleep. | 但是我们不能睡 |
[10:06] | Cause then we’ll be up at 2 A.M. You have school tomorrow. | 不然就会睡到半夜两点起来 你明天还要上学 |
[10:21] | Dre, can you please go find the maintenance man?! | 德瑞 去找一下物业先生 |
[10:25] | I need to take a shower, and the hot water is broken! | 我要洗澡可是没有热水好 |
[10:28] | Yes. | 好 |
[10:30] | Excuse me. | 请问 |
[10:33] | Um, the maintenance man? | 我想找物业先生 |
[10:35] | Mr. Han? | 韩先生 |
[10:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:55] | Mr. Han? | 韩先生 |
[10:57] | Me and my mom, we just moved in. 305. | 我和我妈妈刚搬进305 |
[11:01] | The hot water is not working. | 现在没有热水 |
[11:06] | Mr. Han? | 韩先生 |
[11:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:14] | Alright I just come back another time. | 我可以之后再过来 |
[11:18] | Or you can just show me how to do it so, I can get out of your hair. | 或者你可以告诉我该怎么做我就走 |
[11:43] | Um, I can always come back if this is bad time. | 嗯 现在不方便我换个时间再来找你 |
[11:47] | Mr. Han | 韩先生 |
[12:29] | – Hey man, you made it. Welcome. – Thanks. | – 兄弟你来了 欢迎 – 谢谢 |
[12:33] | You play, right? | 你玩吗? |
[12:34] | C’mon. | 来吧 |
[12:39] | Us three against them four. | 咱们三个对他们四个 |
[12:42] | All right. | 好 |
[12:54] | Pass! | 传球 |
[13:01] | What’s up? What’s up? | 换人 换人 |
[13:04] | My shooting hand. Got some jet lag so… | 我投球的手好像也有点时差 |
[13:06] | You know, I’m just… | 我还是 |
[13:25] | You want this? | 要这个 |
[13:28] | You want me to play? | 你要我玩 |
[13:30] | You know I have no problem beatin’ old people. | 赢老人我可没什么问题 |
[13:36] | Back where I come from they call me “Ping Pong Dre”, alright? | 在家乡他们可是叫我乒乓德瑞的 |
[13:39] | I’m going to take it easy on you. | 我会让着你点的 |
[14:10] | Come on, man. I’m twelve. | 嘿 不用这么积极吧 我才十二岁 |
[14:23] | He is really good. I’ve never seen him lose to anybody. | 他超强 从未输过呢 |
[14:27] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:31] | Dude. | 这家伙 |
[14:32] | – You’re gonna talk to her or what? – To who? | – 你到底要不要去和她说话 – 和谁 |
[14:35] | To her. The girl you’ve been staring at. | 她 你一直盯着的那个女孩儿 |
[14:37] | I wasn’t staring at her, dude. | 我没盯着她 |
[14:39] | Yeah, you were. | 你明明就有 |
[14:43] | You should go talk to her, unless you’re scared? | 去和她讲话 除非你害怕 |
[14:45] | I’m not scared of anything. | 我什么都不怕 |
[14:47] | Then do it. Go. Come on. | 那去啊 去 |
[14:52] | Right now. | 好 去就去 |
[15:00] | Hey, what’s up? | 你好 |
[15:08] | I forgot. No English, um… | 我忘了 不讲英文 |
[15:18] | What language was that? | 你在说哪国语言 |
[15:21] | You speak English? Me too. | 你会讲英文 我也是 |
[15:26] | So, what are you listening to? | 那 你在听什么 |
[15:29] | Bach. | 巴赫 |
[15:31] | Bach, I listen to them all the time. They are tight. | 巴赫 我常常听他们 他们不错 |
[15:33] | Have you ever heard of this? | 等一下 你有没有听过这个 |
[15:42] | Oh yeah, you like it huh, right?! | 喜欢吧 不错吧 |
[15:57] | Great move, one over here. | 看 节奏到了这里 |
[16:02] | Wait, wait it’s coming back. | 又来到下面 等着 它又回来喽 |
[16:04] | May I touch your hair? | 我可以摸你的头发吗 |
[16:09] | You want to touch my hair? | 你要摸我的头发 |
[16:14] | Um…Sure. | 好吧 |
[16:27] | You shoud be practicing. | 你爸爸希望你在这儿好好练琴啊 |
[16:30] | I’m practicing. | 我是在练啊 |
[16:31] | What you’re doing, you won’t be needing these. | 刚才所谓的练习根本用不上这些 |
[16:33] | What’s your problem? | 你干什么 |
[16:34] | Leave it. | 别碰 |
[16:43] | Come on, dude. | 你这家伙想干嘛 |
[16:48] | I said, leave it. | 我叫你别碰 |
[17:12] | You want to fight? | 还要再来吗 |
[17:34] | – Are you okay? – Leave me alone. | – 你还好吗 – 让我看看 |
[17:36] | I’m fine. | 离我远一点 我没事 |
[17:40] | Dre | 德瑞 |
[17:41] | dude… Leave me alone. | 拜托 离我远一点 |
[18:22] | Dre, are you ready? | 德瑞 你好了吗 |
[18:25] | Cause we got to be there in like 20 minutes. | 我们20分钟内一定要到 |
[18:27] | I know, mom. | 知道了 妈 |
[18:29] | And you have your uniform on, right? | 你穿制服了吧 |
[18:30] | Yes, mom. | 穿了 妈 |
[18:32] | Don’t break any rules on the first day. | 第一天一定要遵守规定 |
[18:36] | Okay, come on, | 好了 |
[18:37] | I’m waiting for you. | 我在这等你 |
[18:48] | Wait, you don’t have to comin’, I mean… I can handle it. | 妈 其实你不用送我 我自己没问题 |
[18:50] | Dre, don’t be silly, it’s your first day. | 别傻了 德瑞 今天是你的第一天 |
[18:53] | Plus, we both have to meet the assist principal Mrs. Pong. | 而且我们需要一起见副校长博太太 |
[18:56] | I can find her. You need to get to work, right?! | 我找得到她 你需要赶快去上班 不是吗 |
[18:59] | Are you trying to get rid of me? | 你想赶走我吗 |
[19:01] | No, mom. | 不是啦 妈 |
[19:04] | Mrs. Pong. | 博太太 |
[19:05] | Hi, Mrs. Pong. | 你好 博太太 |
[19:07] | Mrs. Parker, we’ve been waiting. | 帕克太太 我们一直在等您 |
[19:09] | I’m so sorry we are late, We just flew from Detroit last night… | 对不起 我们迟到了 昨晚才从底特律飞来的 |
[19:12] | And this is my son Dre. | 这是我的儿子 德瑞 |
[19:13] | Hello. Hello. | 你好 您好 |
[19:15] | We only wear uniforms on Uniform day. | 我们只在制服日穿制服 |
[19:18] | Oh, that’s my fault. | 哦 那是我的错 |
[19:20] | I didn’t have a chance to read the school packages sent to me. Will be better tomorrow. | 还没来得及读校规 |
[19:23] | Oh, that’s my fault. | 明天会更好的 |
[19:25] | And hats are not permitted. | 不能戴帽子的 |
[19:28] | Yeah, I should’ve read up on the dress code. | 我应该先读一下着装要求的 |
[19:31] | Dre, is that make-up? What is that? | 德瑞 你化妆了吗 这是什么 |
[19:35] | Mom, I ran into a pole. | 妈 我撞到了一根柱子 |
[19:37] | No, you have a black eye. You’ve got into a fight? | 这明明是熊猫眼 你打架了 |
[19:39] | Fighting is not tolerated here. | 这里不允许打架 |
[19:42] | You heard him, he ran into a pole. Come here, Dre. | 您也听到啦 他撞到了柱子 过来 德瑞 |
[19:45] | – Mom, don’t start. – Who did it? | – 妈别这样 – 是谁干的 |
[19:47] | Nobody mom, I ran into a pole. I ain’t tell you cause I know you would react like this. | 没人妈 我撞到了柱子 没告诉你就因为你会这样 |
[19:50] | Dre, you know I don’t play, if somebody hit my baby, I would tear… | 德瑞 你是知道的 要是有人敢动我的宝贝儿子 我就… |
[19:53] | I know mom, that’s why I don’t tell you stuff. | 我知道 妈 所以我什么也没说 |
[19:56] | Just relax, I just ran into a… | 放心 我就是撞到了一根柱子 |
[19:58] | Yeah, yeah, you ran into a pole. | 对 对 你撞到了一根柱子 |
[20:04] | Alright Dre, alright, alright. Look, go to class, | 好吧 德瑞 去上课吧 |
[20:07] | go to class, but we will talk about this later. | 先去上课 这件事晚点再说 |
[20:09] | Okay? Alright, go! | 好吗 去吧 |
[20:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:17] | Mom?! | 妈 |
[20:19] | I said I love you. | 我说我爱你 |
[20:21] | Okay, I love you too. | 我也爱你 行了吧 |
[20:23] | Okay, have a good day. | 好的 祝你有个美好的一天 |
[20:42] | – Hi. – Hey! | – 你好 – 你好 |
[20:52] | You know, we only wear uniforms on Uniform day. | 你知道吗 我们只在制服日才穿制服 |
[20:57] | Oh yeah, I still got that one. | 嗯 我刚知道 |
[21:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:06] | I’m Meiying. | 我叫 美莹 |
[21:09] | I’m Dre. | 我叫 德瑞 |
[21:18] | Sorry about Cheng. | 关于程的事 对不起 |
[21:21] | So that’s his name?! | 原来他叫程 |
[21:24] | Is he your boyfriend? | 他是你男朋友吗 |
[21:26] | No. | 不是 |
[21:28] | Our parents are very close. | 我们的父母很熟 |
[21:30] | He definitely likes you. | 他一定喜欢你 |
[21:33] | I have to go practice. | 我要去练习了 |
[21:35] | Wait… You eat and practice at the same time? | 等一下 你一边吃饭一边练习 |
[21:40] | Yes. | 对啊 |
[21:41] | But, my mom says if you eat standing up, it gives you gas. | 可是我妈说如果你站着吃饭就会放屁 |
[21:46] | You’re funny. | 你很幽默 |
[22:27] | Come to fix the hot water. | 我来修热水 |
[22:29] | It’s in there. | 在那里面 |
[22:56] | Kid? Kid?! | 孩子 孩子 |
[23:15] | Did you just hit me in my neck with a toothpaste cap?! | 你刚刚用牙膏帽击中我的脖子吗 |
[23:20] | Hot water fine. Flip switch. | 热水没坏 转这个开关 |
[23:23] | Wait half hour, take shower | 等半小时 洗澡 |
[23:26] | flip switch off. | 关上开关 |
[23:28] | Why don’t you just leave it on? | 为什么不让它开着 |
[23:30] | You leave on in America? | 你们在美国一直开着它 |
[23:32] | We don’t have a switch in America. | 在美国没有这个开关吗 |
[23:34] | Get switch, Save planet. | 装上开关 保护地球 |
[23:38] | What happened to your eye? | 你眼睛怎么了 |
[23:41] | I ran into a pole. | 我撞到了一根柱子 |
[23:43] | Interesting pole. | 有意思的柱子 |
[23:47] | – Dre?! I’m back. – That’s my mom. | – 德瑞 我回来了 – 那是我妈 |
[23:49] | End it, do the handle, it’s messed up. | 门把手也有问题 |
[23:52] | – Are you ready for school? – Yeah. | – 你准备好了吗 – 好了 |
[23:56] | – Hey, let me help you. – They have your favorite cereal here, I found it. | – 你去哪里了 – 我找到了你最喜欢的麦片 |
[24:08] | Dre, for the one hundredth time, can you please pick up your jacket? | 德瑞 第一百次问你了 能不能把你的外套检起来 |
[24:15] | – One second, mom. – No! Not in one second, now! | – 等一下妈 – 不行 不能等 现在 |
[24:19] | This programme is about to be over. Give me two minutes. | 这个节目马上结束了 给我两分钟 |
[24:21] | Dre, I don’t care! Come and pick it up now. | 德瑞 我不管 现在把它给我检起来 |
[24:24] | – God, how many times do I have to ask you? – Once. | – 天啊 我到底要告诉你多少次 – 一次 |
[24:27] | – That’s right. Make it happen. – “What’s with you and the jacket?!” | 对 就这样 你到底和这外套有什么问题 |
[24:30] | – I’m sorry, what was that? – Nothing. | – 你说什么 – 没事 |
[24:31] | Okay, just what I thought… Nothing. | 最好没事 |
[24:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:57] | From the top again. | 好 再来一遍 |
[26:25] | Okay. It’s enough please. | 可以了 停 |
[26:28] | You are rushing it. | 你太急了 |
[26:30] | You must play the pauses. | 要懂得停顿 |
[26:34] | Do you know how important this is for your family? | 你知道这对你家人来说有多重要吗 |
[26:37] | What it will mean for your life? | 对你的人生有多重要 |
[26:39] | We have to work this weekend. I’m calling you father. | 这个周末我们需要继续练习 我现在打给你爸爸 |
[26:47] | We continue. | 继续练习 |
[27:00] | How that sound? | 怎么样 |
[27:01] | Almost like a Chinese. | 很像中文 |
[27:03] | Yeah, I’m fluent. | 当然 我精通 |
[27:05] | And I don’t know about that guy was talking about? I thought you sounded great. | 我不知道那个男的说了什么 但我觉得你拉得很棒 |
[27:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:18] | So, you are practicing for anything? Like a show? | 所以你在为什么练习 为表演 |
[27:22] | Yes, I have an audition next month… | 是的 为了下个月… |
[27:25] | For the Beijing Academy of Music. | 北京音乐学院的试演 |
[27:28] | Beijing Academy of Music. Sounds important. | 北京音乐学院听起来很重要 |
[27:33] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[27:35] | their initials spell BAM. | 它的大写字母拼起来是“bam” |
[27:42] | What? | 什么 |
[27:47] | I gotta go. | 我得赶快走了 |
[28:11] | Can I touch your hair? | 我可以摸你的头发吗 |
[28:19] | You’re gonna do something? | 怎样 |
[28:24] | Just stay away from us. | 离我们远一点 |
[28:26] | All of us. | 我们全部 |
[28:50] | Baby?! | 宝贝 |
[28:54] | Dre, are you sleeping? | 德瑞 你睡着了吗 |
[29:27] | Um, can you sign this? | 你能不能签一下这个 |
[29:29] | For the Forbidden City?! | 你要去紫禁城 |
[29:32] | I think it’s funny that you have to give my permission to go to the Forbidden City. | 我觉得挺好笑的 你要得到我的允许去“禁”城 |
[29:37] | Pole in Beijing. | 我在北京还挺有权利的嘛 |
[29:39] | Not funny, mom. | 一点都不好笑妈 |
[29:40] | Oh, cut it out, grumpy. | 唉呀 你这个坏脾气的孩子 |
[29:42] | I’m serious, Dre. This ice cream, | 我认真的 德瑞 这个冰淇淋 |
[29:44] | I don’t know what they do it, but it’s more flavoristic. | 不知道为什么 比较有味道 |
[29:47] | What? Mom, this is you. | 什么 妈 这就是你 |
[29:50] | Oh my Godness, this ice cream here is so good, | 天啊 这冰淇淋太美味了 |
[29:52] | and everything in China is so much better than everything else… | 所有在中国的一切都比以前好 |
[29:55] | Aw, mom c’mon… | 拜托你 妈 |
[29:57] | First of all, I don’t sound like that, and I don’t move all like that. | 我可没像你说的那么夸张 |
[30:02] | You should get some ice cream, sweetie. | 我应该给你买点冰淇淋的 真的很不错 |
[30:04] | – Mom, mom, c’mon. – Dre! Wait! | – 妈 算了吧 – 德瑞 等一下 |
[30:08] | Boy, you won’t get running from me?! | 这孩子 就这样跑掉 还想和老妈赛跑吗 |
[30:15] | Kung Fu. | 功夫 |
[31:01] | What do we learn here? | 你们都学到了什么 |
[31:02] | No weakness! No pain! No mercy! | 不能软弱 不能痛苦 不能心软 |
[31:14] | Begin! | 起立 |
[31:24] | Mom, mom, c’mon, let’s go. C’mon, mom! | 妈 快点 咱们走吧 |
[31:25] | What? Dre, we just got here. | 什么 德瑞 我们才刚到这 |
[31:29] | Dre, what’s going on? | 德瑞 怎么了 |
[31:31] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[31:33] | Dre, what happened? | 德瑞 发生了什么事 |
[31:35] | Nothing happened. | 没事 |
[31:36] | What is it, you don’t want to take that class? | 怎么了 你不喜欢那个空手道课程吗 |
[31:38] | Whatever Dre, What happened? | 德瑞 到底怎么了 |
[31:41] | We moved to China! | 我们搬来了中国 |
[31:44] | That’s what happened! | 就是这件事 |
[31:59] | Okay, stop. | 好 等一下 |
[32:05] | Don’t be like that, Dre. | 不要这样 德瑞 |
[32:09] | What do you want me to do? We’ve been here less than a week… | 你想要我怎么做 我们到这还没超过一星期 |
[32:12] | I feel like it’s a year! | 我感觉像一年了 |
[32:15] | I hate it here. | 我讨厌这里 |
[32:22] | Dre, please let me help you. | 德瑞 让我帮助你 |
[32:27] | I can’t help you if you don’t tell me what’s wrong?! Oh, please. | 如果你不告诉我怎么了 我无法帮助你 |
[32:30] | You don’t care what’s wrong! | 你根本不在乎到底哪里不对劲了 |
[32:32] | All you care about is how happy I am and how great ice cream is. | 你只在乎“我有多开心”和“冰淇淋有多好吃” |
[32:37] | I’m not happy. | 我一点都不开心 |
[32:39] | I hate it here! | 我讨厌这里 |
[32:50] | I want to go home! | 我想回家 |
[32:54] | Dre, we can’t go home. Okay? | 德瑞 我们没法回家懂吗 |
[32:57] | There is nothing left for us in Detroit. | 我们在底特律什么也没有了 |
[33:00] | This is what we’ve got. | 就是这样了 |
[33:05] | This is home. | 这里就是我们的家 |
[33:32] | Gather on here. | 同学们 在这里集合 |
[33:34] | Welcome to one of the most popular landmarks in all over China. | 欢迎来到世界闻名的古迹 |
[33:39] | It is visited by millions of people every year. | 这是全世界游客所向往的地方 |
[33:42] | The Forbidden City. | 紫禁城 |
[34:23] | You plaster on for good luck. | 摸它会带给你好运 |
[34:44] | I wish someone would just… | 真希望有人可以制止他… |
[34:46] | Yeah, me too. | 嗯 我也是 |
[34:49] | Just tell someone. | 告诉谁吧 |
[34:51] | Yeah, I got it. Thanks a lot. | 嗯 我会的 谢谢 |
[35:04] | The walls of the palace were reinforced with the bricks, 15 layers deep, | 皇宫的地板有十五层厚 |
[35:09] | to prevent anyone from coming in. | 防止有人从地下潜入 |
[35:16] | Mr. Parker… | 帕克同学 您好 |
[35:18] | Is everything okay? | 你没什么事吧 |
[35:23] | Um…Yes, thank you. | 嗯 谢谢 |
[37:28] | Get him. | 谁啊 站住 别跑 |
[37:35] | Come on. | 站住 别跑 |
[39:17] | You’re fast. | 你很快 |
[39:20] | But not fast enough. | 不够快 |
[39:39] | He’s had enough. | 算了 程 够了 |
[39:41] | Don’t you remember what we learned? | 你忘记我们学什么了吗 |
[39:43] | No weakness. No pain. | 真的够了 别打了 |
[39:47] | No mercy! | 走开 |
[41:53] | Go home. | 回家 |
[42:18] | – What’s up with the light bulbs, Mr. Han? – Shh! | – 这些灯泡是干嘛用的 – 嘘 |
[42:59] | I thought you are just a maintenance man? | 我以为你只是一个维修工 |
[43:01] | You’ve seen only with your eyes, so you are easy to fool. | 你只用你的眼睛思考 所以很容易被骗 |
[43:08] | It doesn’t hurt. | 一点都不疼 |
[43:10] | Chauva. Ancient Chinese healing. | 拔罐中国传统医疗方法 |
[43:14] | How did you do that up there? You like even didn’t punch them. | 你刚刚怎么做到的 你好像都没有出手 |
[43:18] | They…beat each other up. | 他们就自己打倒自己了 |
[43:20] | When fighting angry, blind men… | 当你的对手是愤怒而无知的 |
[43:22] | best we just stay out of the way. | 最好的做法就是让开路 |
[43:27] | So, where did you learn Kung Fu? | 你从哪里学的功夫 |
[43:30] | From father. | 我父亲 |
[43:31] | Have you ever taught anybody? | 你有教过任何人吗 |
[43:34] | No. | 没有 |
[43:37] | Would you? | 你愿意吗 |
[43:40] | – Depends. – On what? | – 看情况 – 看什么情况 |
[43:43] | Reason. | 理由 |
[43:45] | What about to kick somebody’s ass? | 例如想要揍扁一个人的屁股 |
[43:50] | The best fights are the ones we avoid. | 避免是最好的战斗方式 |
[43:53] | What if I wanna avoid getting my ass kicked? | 如果我想避免的是屁股被揍呢 |
[43:56] | – Stop saying “ass”. – Sorry. | – 别再说“屁股” – 对不起 |
[44:03] | Kung Fu is for knowledge, defense. | 功夫是一种学识 防守 |
[44:07] | Not to make war, but to create peace. | 不为战争 只为和平 |
[44:10] | That’s not definitely what they’re taught. | 那绝对不是他们所学到的 |
[44:13] | No such thing as bad student, only bad teacher. | 没有坏学生 只有坏老师 |
[44:17] | That’s great. | 对 太好了 |
[44:19] | I guess we’ll just stroll in their school and talk to their teacher. | 我们可以晃进他们学校找那位老师谈谈 |
[44:23] | – Good idea. – No, bad idea. | 好主意 不一点都不好 |
[44:25] | If I go in there, I get my ass kick… | 我去那里 一定会屁股挨揍 |
[44:30] | I’ll get beat up. | 我一定会被揍 |
[44:32] | You got beat up anyway. | 反正你去不去都会被揍 |
[44:39] | Would you go with me? | 你会和我一起去吗 |
[44:42] | No, sorry. | 不 对不起 |
[44:45] | But you said it was a good idea. | 但是你刚刚说好主意的 |
[44:47] | For you, bad idea for me. | 对你来说是 对我来说可不是 |
[44:49] | C’mon, it’s not like you should be busy or anything…I don’t even speak Chinese. | 拜托 你又不是很忙 而且我根本不会讲中文 |
[44:54] | Very sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[45:01] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[45:04] | Whatever. | 随便 |
[45:21] | Wait! | 等下 |
[46:03] | What are you doing? Why did you stop? | 怎么了 为什么不打 |
[46:08] | Finish! | 起 |
[46:13] | Okay, Mr. Han, let’s get out of here. | 好了 韩先生 我们可以走了 |
[46:20] | We do not stop when our enemy is down! | 就算是对手倒在台上也不能停手 |
[46:24] | No mercy. No mercy in the studio. | 你们都不能停 继续攻击到底 |
[46:28] | No mercy in life. | 直到摧毁对手的意志 |
[46:36] | What are you looking at? | 看什么呢 |
[46:38] | He’s the one that attacked me. | 师傅 就那个人打了我们 |
[46:54] | We are here to make peace. | 我们道歉的 |
[46:58] | Let your little thing mind himself. | 让那个小东西管好自己吧 |
[47:03] | One to one, no problem… | 一对一 不是问题 |
[47:05] | Six to one, too much to ask of anyone. | 你们四个打一个就有点欺负人 |
[47:09] | I see. | 明白了 |
[47:11] | Prepare for match! | 准备比武 |
[47:16] | Whoa Mr. Han, does he want us to fight? | 等一下 韩先生 他要和我们打吗 |
[47:22] | We are not here to fight. | 我们不是来打架的 |
[47:29] | You attack my students and disrespect my studio?! | 你欺负了 我的学生 今天又到这里来挑战 |
[47:33] | You want to leave? Not so easy. | 想走 哪那么容易 |
[47:38] | Master Li… | 李师傅 |
[47:44] | You both came here. | 要不就你来 |
[47:47] | One of you fights now. | 你们两个一定有一个要参加比武 |
[47:55] | The boy will fight there. | 要比上那比 |
[48:11] | We accept your challenge. | 好 我接受你的挑战 |
[48:16] | Please instruct your students to leave my boy alone to train. | 好 从现在开始 请你的学生 不要骚扰我的徒弟 |
[48:23] | Attention! | 听着 |
[48:27] | From now on the little thing is to be left alone… | 从现在开始 谁都不许骚扰这小东西 |
[48:30] | until the tournament. | 直到武术大赛明白吗 |
[48:34] | Understood?! | 明白 |
[48:37] | Yes! | 哎 |
[48:41] | If he does not show up for the competition… | 武术大赛的时候如果他不来 |
[48:45] | I will bring pain to him and you. | 那你就是孬种 |
[49:00] | So, that go pretty much how you planned it? | 所以 一切像你计划般的顺利吗 |
[49:04] | There’s good news and bad news. | 有好消息和坏消息 |
[49:06] | The good news is they promised to leave you alone. | 好消息是他们不会再骚扰你 |
[49:09] | Really? | 真的 |
[49:11] | While you prepare. | 在你准备的过程中 |
[49:14] | Prepare for what? | 准备什么 |
[49:16] | The tournament. | 比赛 |
[49:18] | You’ll fight them all, one by one. | 你会和他们一对一的比武 |
[49:25] | So the bad news is now they get to beat me up in public. | 所以坏消息是他们可以让我在公开场合挨揍了 |
[49:29] | – Yes. – Great. Thanks. Thanks a lot. | – 是的 – 太好了 谢谢十分感谢 |
[49:32] | They’re gonna kill me. You saw their Kung Fu. | 他们会杀了我的 你看过他们的功夫 |
[49:35] | That’s not Kung Fu. That does not represent China. | 那根本不是中国功夫 更不能代表中国 |
[49:38] | That bad man teach them really bad things that hurt, a lot. | 可是 那个坏人教的很厉害 真的很厉害 |
[49:45] | More good news. | 还有一个好消息 |
[49:47] | I will teach you real Kung Fu. | 我会教你真正的功夫 |
[49:53] | Yes. | 太棒了 |
[50:02] | Parker. | 帕克 |
[50:04] | See you later, mom. | 一会儿见 妈 |
[50:06] | Hey, wait. This is early for you for a Saturday. | 等一下 星期六这么早你上哪去 |
[50:09] | Mr. Han will teach me Kung Fu. | 韩先生要教我功夫 |
[50:10] | The maintenance man? | 那个物业先生 |
[50:12] | It’s China mom, everybody knows Kung Fu. | 这里是中国 妈 所有的人都懂功夫 |
[50:15] | Dre, you know how do I feel about your fighting. | 德瑞 你知道我对你打架的感觉 |
[50:17] | Kung Fu is not fight mom, it’s about making peace with your enemy. | 功夫不是打架 妈 是和你的敌人和解 |
[50:20] | – Be careful, Dre. – Yeah. | – 小心点 德瑞 – 知道了 |
[51:02] | Mr. Han? | 韩先生 |
[51:26] | Mr. Han? | 韩先生 |
[51:27] | Back here. | 在后面 |
[51:31] | You know you have a car in your living room, Mr. Han? | 你知道吗 你的客厅里有台车子韩先生 |
[51:37] | Okay, I was thinking about yesterday. | 好吧 我昨天一直在想 |
[51:39] | I know I was kinda freaking out about the tournament… | 我知道关于比赛我有些害怕 |
[51:42] | but I realized something last night. | 但是我昨天想明白了 |
[51:44] | I’m an athlete. | 我是一个运动员 |
[51:47] | My number one asset is I’m fast, okay?! | 而且我最大的优势就是我很快对吧 |
[51:50] | I’m quick. I’m quick. Got the speed. Cat speed. | 我很快 明白吗 很快 速度 来抓我 |
[51:55] | You see? I’m quick yeah, | 看 我很快吧 |
[51:57] | you see? In the US, I used to take gymnastic at PAL, | 看 我曾经在警察体育联盟学过体育 |
[51:59] | that’s Police Athletic League, to check it, right? | 那可是警察体育联盟 看看 准备好了吗 |
[52:02] | Boom. You see that? | 噢 你看到了吗 看到了吗 |
[52:08] | My Uncle Reymi used to date that Brazilian girl | 我的叔叔瑞米曾经与一个巴西女孩约会 |
[52:10] | And he learned Jiu-Jitsu, and he taught some of it to me. | 然后他学了柔术 还教了我一些 |
[52:13] | As like, locks and holds and stuff, it’s okay. | 好像是锁档之类的招数 |
[52:16] | Attack me. | 试试攻击我 |
[52:23] | You see that? Feel that? I can break it. | 看见了吧 我可以伤到你 |
[52:26] | I’m choosing not to. To press your luck. It’s dangerous. | 不过我不会 这叫压力锁 很危险 |
[52:29] | And he also taught me Capoeira so… | 他还教了我卡波卫勒舞 你看 |
[52:32] | Can’t touch me. Can’t touch… | 你碰不到我 你碰不到我 |
[52:40] | Was that antique? | 那是古董吗 |
[52:43] | Pick up your jacket. | 检起你的外套 |
[52:48] | So basically Mr. Han, what I’m trying to say is… | 基本 上韩先生 我想说的是 |
[52:51] | I got a good foundation here. You know, like I said. I’m just… | 我底子很好的 你知道 就像我说的 我 |
[52:56] | Might not be as hard to teach me as other people, you know. | 可能教我不会像教别人那么难 |
[52:59] | – Hang it up. – Okay. | – 挂起来 – 好 |
[53:02] | – Happy now? – Take it down. | – 好 但是现在 – 拿下来 |
[53:08] | – You just… – Take it down. | – 可是你刚刚 – 拿下来 |
[53:15] | Put it on. | 穿上 |
[53:22] | Take it off. | 脱掉 |
[53:24] | – I already did all of this. – Take it off. | 我刚做过全部这些 脱掉 |
[53:26] | Can you just tell me, why I’m doing this? Take it off. | 你可不可以告诉我为什么 脱掉 |
[53:33] | Hang it up. | 挂起来 |
[53:39] | Take it down. | 拿下来 |
[53:41] | Put it on the ground. | 放在地上 |
[53:45] | Pick it up. | 检起来 |
[53:48] | Hang up. | 挂起来 |
[53:51] | Take it down. | 拿下来 |
[53:56] | Put it on. | 穿上 |
[53:58] | Take it off. | 脱掉 |
[54:02] | Put it on the ground. | 放在地上 |
[54:04] | Pick it up. | 检起来 |
[54:07] | Hang it up. | 挂起来 |
[54:10] | Take it down. | 拿下来 |
[54:13] | Put it on. | 穿上 |
[54:15] | Take it off. | 脱掉 |
[54:18] | Hang it up. | 挂起来 |
[54:29] | Mr. Han, | 韩先生 |
[54:31] | why do you have a car in your living room? | 为什么你的客厅里有一台车 |
[54:34] | No street parking. | 街上没有停车位 |
[54:44] | Hey! | 晦 |
[54:47] | So how did it go? What you learned? | 学得怎么样 学到了什么 |
[54:51] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[55:28] | Uniform on Uniform day. | 制服日穿制服 |
[55:31] | You’re fighting in the tournament? | 你要参加比赛 |
[55:33] | Yeah, how did you hear? | 对 你从哪听来的 |
[55:36] | Everybody knows. | 所有人都知道 |
[55:41] | I hope you have a good teacher. | 我希望你有个好老师 |
[55:44] | Yeah, me too. | 嗯 我也希望 |
[55:47] | He’s a maintenance man. | 他是个物业先生 |
[55:49] | – Can I ask you a question? – Yes. | – 我能问你个问题吗 – 可以 |
[55:52] | Well, I know you’re practicing, | 我知道你在练习 |
[55:54] | and I think I’m practicing, I mean, I don’t know what I’m doing… | 我认为我也在练习 我的意思是 我虽然不知道我在练什么 |
[55:58] | But, we both kind of practicing, you know and… | 我们既然都需要练习 唉 |
[56:01] | Are you going to that Shi-Shi festival? | 你要去七夕游园会吗 |
[56:05] | Yeah, I mean, I’ve missed the Shi-Di Festival since I’ve been in China. | 当然 我来到中国后还没有 错过任何一个“七夕”游园会呢 |
[56:13] | Go to the Shaolin theater. | 到时去皮影戏院 |
[56:15] | Okay. You want me to meet you? | 好 在那里见你 |
[56:19] | Oh, oh, so like Shaolin theater, okay | 好 皮影戏院 知道了 |
[56:22] | Shi-Fi-Shi festival. Shaolin theater | “七夕”节 皮影戏院 |
[56:26] | okay. Cool. | 好 知道了 |
[56:27] | When is it again? | 好 什么时候来着 |
[56:29] | Tomorrow. The show starts at seven. | 明天 表演七点开始 |
[56:31] | Okay. So tomorrow, Shaolin theater. Shi-Shi festival at seven. | 好 明天皮影戏院 七夕节七点 |
[56:36] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[56:37] | Shi-Shi festival. | “七夕”节 |
[56:39] | Festival. | 节日 |
[56:41] | Shi-Shi festival. | “七夕”节 |
[56:42] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好 – 好 |
[57:05] | Mr. Han? | 韩先生 |
[57:09] | – Mr. Han, can I come in? – You may come in. | – 我可以进来吗 – 你可以进来 |
[57:17] | Where’s your jacket? | 你的外套呢 |
[57:21] | – I thought, I was warmin’ up without it. – Go get it. | – 我以为不冷 不用穿了 – 回去拿 |
[57:24] | You want me to go all way back, just to get it? | 你要我大老远回去就为拿那件外套 |
[57:26] | Yes, all the way back where you hide it. | 对 去你藏外套的地方拿 |
[57:56] | This is not right. | 这样不对 |
[57:58] | What? I’m doing it. | 干嘛 我在做了 |
[58:03] | No. | 不对 |
[58:04] | Something is missing. | 少了点什么 |
[58:06] | Nothing is missing. | 没有少什么 |
[58:16] | You forgot, this. | 你忘记了这样 |
[58:20] | Attitude. | 态度 |
[58:23] | Shake it off. | 脱下外套 |
[58:29] | Attitude. | 态度 |
[58:31] | Yes, that’s it. | 对 那才像样 |
[58:34] | Okay, Mr. Han. I get it. I’m sorry. | 好啦 韩先生 我明白了 对不起 |
[58:36] | I shouldn’t have treated my mom like that You’re right. | 我不应该那样对我妈 你是对的 |
[58:44] | Put it on the ground. | 放在地上 |
[58:46] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[58:49] | Ow, hey mom. | 妈妈 |
[58:51] | Um, did you get the tickets? | 你买到票了吗 |
[58:54] | Yes, I got the tickets, | 嗯 我买好了票 |
[58:56] | and I got an extra one for Mr. Han. | 我帮韩先生多买了一张 |
[59:00] | But I didn’t say… | 但是我没让你 |
[59:01] | Dre, stop it. | 德瑞 闭嘴 |
[59:03] | Mr. Han, would you like to go with us to the Shi-Shi festival? | 韩先生你愿意和我们一起去“七夕”游园会吗 |
[59:07] | No, thank you. Too many people. | 不用了 谢谢 人太多 |
[59:10] | Yeah, mom. Way too many people. | 对 妈人 太多了 |
[59:12] | Yeah, but I already bought the tickets. | 但是 我票已经买好了 |
[59:15] | – I don’t go… – Mr. Han, I’m not taking “no” for an answer. | – 我不去 – 韩先生 我不接受你这个回答 |
[59:18] | You’ll have fun. You need to get out the house, okay? | 一定会很好玩的 离开房子出去晃晃吧 好吗 |
[59:20] | Here are your clothes, Dre. Come on, hurry up and change. | 你的衣服 德瑞 快点换衣服去 |
[59:28] | Dre… | 德瑞 |
[59:30] | Pick up your jacket! | 把你的外套检起来 |
[59:45] | You were right Mr. Han, there are a lot of people here. | 你是对的 韩先生 这里太多人了 |
[59:49] | Chinese Valentine’s Day. | 七夕是中国的情人节 |
[1:00:05] | Yeah, Mom. | 是啊 妈 |
[1:00:07] | I’m going to go get something to eat, then going to go to the bathroom. | 我去买点吃的 然后去上个厕所 |
[1:00:10] | Be back, right here, in 20 minutes. | 二十分钟后回到这里 |
[1:00:14] | – I love you. – I love you, too. Be careful. | – 我爱你 – 我也爱你 注意安全 |
[1:00:16] | 20 minutes. | 二十分钟 |
[1:00:18] | – 20. – Okay. | – 二十 – 好 |
[1:01:13] | I got this, and this for you. | 我带了这个送给你 |
[1:01:16] | I downloaded this. It has a very cool violins stuff, and I… | 我录制的 很好听的 有很多小提琴曲 |
[1:01:21] | I thought maybe you could play along and… | 我觉得你可以边听边拉 |
[1:01:23] | It’s not like Bach and… | 没有像巴赫那么厉害 |
[1:01:26] | but, I thought maybe you’d like it and… | 但是我觉得你应该会喜欢的 |
[1:01:54] | So, um, do you have any kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[1:01:58] | No. | 没有 |
[1:02:01] | Oh, how’s Dre doing? | 那你觉得德瑞现在学得怎么样 |
[1:02:04] | Um, Shao Dre making a progress. | 小德瑞在进步 |
[1:02:07] | Shao Dre? | “小”德瑞 |
[1:02:09] | Yes, Chinese pollito. | 是的 中文的“小” |
[1:02:13] | So, um, how many students do you have? | 那你一共有多少学生呢 |
[1:02:17] | – Including Shao Dre? – Yeah. | – 括小德瑞吗 – 嗯 |
[1:02:20] | One. | 一个 |
[1:02:29] | So, what’s the show about? | 这场戏是在讲什么呢 |
[1:02:33] | It’s the story of the Goddess… | 这是关于一个女神的故事 |
[1:02:37] | and a boy she loves. | 和她爱的男孩 |
[1:02:39] | I love this story. | 我非常喜欢这个故事 |
[1:02:44] | Her mother does not approve of him. | 她妈妈不接受他 |
[1:02:48] | So, she cuts a wide river in the sky | 所以她在天空中划出一道银河 |
[1:02:52] | to separate them forever. | 让他们永远分离 |
[1:02:55] | But once a year, all the birds in the sky… | 但是每一年 天空中所有的鸟儿 |
[1:03:00] | felt sad for them, and they form a bridge. | 都为他们而悲伤 所以鸟儿们组成一座桥 |
[1:03:07] | So the two of them may be together for a single night. | 让他们两个可以相聚一晚 |
[1:03:21] | I’ll be there at you audition, if you come to my tournament. | 如果你来看我的比赛 我也去看你的试演 |
[1:03:25] | Okay, I’ll be there. | 好 我会去的 |
[1:03:27] | Pinky swear. | 拉匀匀 |
[1:03:30] | See, you wrap your hands like this. | 看 你要把手这样 |
[1:03:33] | I swear that I’ll be there at your audition, no matter what happens. | 我发誓不论发生什么事 我一定会去看你试演的 |
[1:03:38] | And I promise to cheer bigger than anyone else when you win. | 我也发誓当你赢得比赛时 我会比谁都大声的为你欢呼 |
[1:04:22] | What up, Mr. Han? | 你在干嘛 韩先生 |
[1:04:25] | Did I say come in? | 我有说“进来”吗 |
[1:04:28] | Um, I think you did. I mean… | 我以为你说了 |
[1:04:35] | Mr. Han, can I please come in? | 韩先生 我可以进来了吗 |
[1:04:37] | Yes. | 可以 |
[1:04:42] | So, what we are doing today? | 所以 我们今天要做什么 |
[1:04:43] | Same. | 一样 |
[1:05:34] | Mr. Han, I told you. | 你知道 韩先生 我告诉你了 |
[1:05:36] | I get it, okay? | 我懂了 好不好 |
[1:05:38] | Be respectful! I got it! | 要有礼貌 我真的懂了 |
[1:05:40] | I put my jacket on a thousand times, and I took it off a thousand times, okay? | 我已经穿了一千次外套 脱了一千次了 |
[1:05:44] | This is stupid. I’m done! | 这真的很白痴 我不玩了 |
[1:05:48] | Let them beat me up, if they want to. | 他们要揍我就揍好了 |
[1:05:52] | You know why you only have one student? | 你现在明白为什么你只有一个学生了吧 |
[1:05:54] | ‘Cause you don’t know Kung Fu. | 因为你根本不懂功夫 |
[1:05:56] | Shao Dre! | 小德瑞 |
[1:05:58] | What? | 干嘛 |
[1:06:05] | Come here. | 到这儿来 |
[1:06:15] | Jacket on! | 穿上外套 |
[1:06:16] | – Mr. Han, I already… – Jacket on! | – 韩先生 我和你说过了… – 穿上外套 |
[1:06:28] | Jacket on! | 穿上外套 |
[1:06:30] | – I don’t have a jacket…- Jacket on! | – 我现在没有穿外套 – 穿上外套 |
[1:06:40] | Be strong. | 要用力 |
[1:06:42] | Jacket on. | 穿上外套 |
[1:06:45] | Firm. | 稳住 |
[1:06:48] | Jacket off. | 脱外套 |
[1:06:52] | Remember, always strong… | 记住 要一直用力 |
[1:06:57] | Jacket off. | 脱掉外套 |
[1:07:03] | Strong. | 用力 |
[1:07:05] | Left foot back. Right foot back. | 左脚退后 右脚退后 |
[1:07:08] | Left foot back. Pick up your jacket! | 左脚退后 检起你的外套 |
[1:07:12] | – Whoa, Mr. …- Focus! | – 哦 韩先生 – 专心 |
[1:07:13] | – Okay. – Always concentrate. | – 好的 – 一定要专心 |
[1:07:16] | Left back. | 左退 |
[1:07:17] | Right foot back. Pick up your jacket! | 右脚退后 检起你的外套 |
[1:07:20] | Stay. | 别动 |
[1:07:24] | Pick up your jacket. | 检起你的外套 |
[1:07:31] | Strong. | 用力 |
[1:07:32] | Hang it up. | 挂起来 |
[1:07:34] | Hang it up. | 挂起来 |
[1:07:36] | Hang it up. And attitude! | 挂起来 还有态度 |
[1:07:40] | Strike! | 攻击 |
[1:07:42] | Hang up and attitude! | 挂起来 还有态度 |
[1:07:45] | Harder. Harder. | 重些 再重些 |
[1:07:50] | Good | 很好 |
[1:07:52] | but no face. | 不要做鬼脸 |
[1:07:55] | Jacket off! | 脱掉外套 |
[1:08:18] | Kung Fu lives in everything we do, Shao Dre. | 功夫就在我们的生活中 小德瑞 |
[1:08:23] | It lives in how we put on a jacket, and how we take off the jacket. | 它就在我们如何穿起外套 如何脱掉外套 |
[1:08:28] | It lives in how we treat people. | 也在我们如何对待他人中 |
[1:08:34] | Everything is Kung Fu. | 所有的一切都是功夫 |
[1:09:21] | So, why do not we take the Shiroko? | 为什么我们不开那台斯洛克 |
[1:09:24] | I don’t drive the Shiroko. | 我不开那台斯洛克 |
[1:09:29] | Do you have a license? | 你有驾照吗 |
[1:09:32] | Yes. | 有 |
[1:09:33] | So you have a license and a car and we’re in the train? | 你有驾照 有车 但是我们坐火车 |
[1:09:40] | Please, be quiet. | 请安静 |
[1:09:42] | I’m just sayin’…seems like we could’ve saved a lot of money, | 我只是说 那样会省很多钱 |
[1:09:46] | don’t you think? | 你说呢 |
[1:09:49] | Do you always ask these many questions? | 你总是问这么多问题吗 |
[1:09:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:09:56] | So, what we are learning today? | 所以我们今天学什么 |
[1:10:00] | Chi. | 气 |
[1:10:03] | Eternal Energy. | 体内的能量 |
[1:10:06] | The essence of life. | 生命的动力 |
[1:10:09] | It moves inside of us, flows through our bodies. | 它在我们体内流动 |
[1:10:14] | Give us power from within. | 给予我们内在的力量 |
[1:10:21] | I get it, | 我明白了 |
[1:10:23] | like the “Force” from Star Wars. | 像星球大战中的力 |
[1:10:26] | You’re Yoda, and I’m like… | 你是尤达大师而我是 |
[1:10:28] | I’m like a Jedi. | 我像是一个绝地武士 |
[1:11:03] | Is this where you learned Kung Fu? | 你是在这里学到功夫的吗 |
[1:11:05] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:11:09] | Everything good about me was born here. | 我身上所有好的东西都来自于这里 |
[1:11:12] | So Dre, you gotta leave your backpack and skateboard here. | 小德瑞 你可以把书包和滑板放在这里 |
[1:11:16] | So, where are we going? | 所以我们要去哪里 |
[1:11:17] | The journey to the top of the mountain. | 我们要登上山顶 |
[1:11:19] | Tomb of the Dragon Well. | 饮龙泉 |
[1:11:24] | Dragon Well? | 饮龙泉 |
[1:11:26] | It’s probably, closer than it is, I’m looking at it. | 可能那里比看起来要近吧 |
[1:11:31] | Right? | 对不对 |
[1:12:01] | Are we there yet? | 我们到了没有 |
[1:12:03] | Soon. | 很快 |
[1:12:08] | How do you say water in Chinese? | 中文的“水”怎么说 |
[1:12:10] | Shui. | 水 |
[1:12:11] | I need some shui. | 我需要水 |
[1:12:15] | I’m really thirsty. | 我真的很渴 |
[1:12:22] | I’m thirsty, Mr. Han. | 我渴了 韩先生 |
[1:12:24] | Water on top of the mountain. | 水在山顶 |
[1:14:44] | Shao Dre. | 小德瑞 |
[1:14:56] | The journey is complete. | 旅程结束了 |
[1:15:01] | This is the Dragon Well? | 这里就是龙泉 |
[1:15:04] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:15:11] | I stood here with my father, | 我曾和我的父亲站在这里 |
[1:15:15] | when I was your age. | 在我还是你这么大的时候 |
[1:15:16] | He told me that’s the magic Kung Fu water. | 他告诉我这是神奇的功夫之水 |
[1:15:30] | You drink and nothing can defeat you. | 你喝完后 没有任何事能打到你 |
[1:15:45] | It’s the best water I’ve ever tasted. | 这是我喝过最好喝的水 |
[1:15:51] | Did you see the lady with the snake? | 你有没有看到那个和蛇在一起的女人 |
[1:15:53] | Yes. She was doing the Cobra thing. She was like… | 有 她在练蛇功吧 |
[1:15:56] | copying the snake. And it was like…right here, | 她模仿着蛇 好像 有这么近 |
[1:16:00] | and she was like… | 然后她这样 |
[1:16:03] | You did not watch closely enough, Shao Dre. | 你没有仔细看清楚 小德瑞 |
[1:16:06] | The snake was copying the woman. | 是蛇在模仿那个女人 |
[1:16:10] | What? I don’t get it. | 什么 我不懂 |
[1:16:22] | Look. | 看 |
[1:16:24] | What do you see? | 你看到什么 自己 |
[1:16:27] | – Me, well my reflection. – Yes. | – 我的倒影 – 对 |
[1:16:32] | Now, what do you see? | 现在你看到了什么 |
[1:16:34] | – It’s blurry. – Yes. | – 模糊了 – 对 |
[1:16:37] | That woman was sliced through water | 那个女人就好像是水 |
[1:16:40] | quiet and calm. | 无声 冷静 |
[1:16:42] | In here and in here. | 在这里和这里 |
[1:16:45] | So, the snake reflects her action, like still water. | 所以蛇成为了她的倒影 她犹如静水 |
[1:16:51] | – Like a mirror? – Yes. | – 像一面镜子 – 对 |
[1:16:56] | So, she controlled a snake by doing nothing? | 所以她不动 却可以控制蛇 |
[1:17:01] | Being still and doing nothing, are two very different things. | 静止和什么都不做是完全不同的 |
[1:17:10] | She used her Chi on that snake, didn’t she? | 她用了她的气在蛇身上对吗 |
[1:17:13] | Very good. | 不错 |
[1:17:14] | You gotta teach me that. How to control people. | 你必须要教会我 那个 如何去控制别人 |
[1:17:18] | There is only one person you need to learn how to control. | 你只需要学会去控制一个人 |
[1:17:25] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:17:28] | Empty your mind. Flow with my movement. | 让你的头脑放空 跟着我的动作移动 |
[1:17:32] | Connect to the energy, around you. | 感受到你周围的能量 |
[1:17:35] | I kinda just want to learn the cobra thing. | 我只想学那个蛇功 |
[1:17:37] | Cobra takes a lifetime. | 蛇功需要一辈子的时间 |
[1:17:40] | Requires great focus. | 需要专心致志 |
[1:17:42] | But I have great focus?! | 我很专心啊 |
[1:17:47] | Oh my God. Mr. Han… | 天啊 韩先生 |
[1:17:48] | Your focus, needs more focus. | 你需要更专心 |
[1:17:52] | Mr. Han… | 韩先生 |
[1:18:33] | Thank you, Mr. Han. | 谢谢你 韩先生 |
[1:18:56] | There’s no such thing as fortune cookies in China. | 我们的早餐是面条 |
[1:19:00] | Dre, please be careful crossing the street. | 德瑞 过马路时小心点 |
[1:19:03] | You just scared the life out of me, the other day. They have the “right-of-way”. | 你那天吓死我了 |
[1:19:12] | And the symbols. I can’t get the symbols right on the bathrooms. | 还有那些标志 我真搞不懂厕所的标志 |
[1:19:15] | And I’m still walkin’ into the men’s restroom. | 那天我竟然走进了男厕所 |
[1:19:18] | The other day I walked in, there was this 90 years old Chinese man, | 还有一天我走进去 里面有个九十多岁的老头 |
[1:19:21] | he thought he was getting a little treat. | 他以为他碰到好运了呢 |
[1:19:23] | Dre, please stop that! You look crazy! | 德瑞 请不要这样你 看起来好恐怖 |
[1:19:25] | Here, eat your noodles! | 快 吃你的面 |
[1:19:50] | Mr. Han, what’s goin’ on? | 韩先生 你在干嘛 |
[1:19:55] | Anticipation. | 预感 |
[1:19:58] | I can’t see… | 我不行 |
[1:20:00] | Don’t see it, feel it. | 不要用看的 用感觉 |
[1:20:02] | Dammit, Mr. Han! | 可恶 韩先生 |
[1:20:05] | I felt that one! | 我感觉到那一下了 |
[1:20:10] | – Mr. Han. – What? | – 韩先生 – 干嘛 |
[1:20:17] | Concentrate, okay? | 专心好不好 |
[1:20:20] | Okay. Do I get the stick now? | 好 现在轮到我使棍子了吧 |
[1:20:43] | – Dre, you okay? – I’m okay. | – 德瑞 你没事吧 – 我没事 |
[1:20:50] | What’s up Mr. Han, what time we are trainin’ tomorrow? | 韩先生 我们明天几点训练 |
[1:20:53] | Shao Dre, we are not training tomorrow. | 小德瑞 我们明天没有训练 |
[1:20:56] | Why not? | 为什么 没有 |
[1:21:00] | – Wu chi pi fan – Wu chi pi fan? | – 物极必反 – 物极必反 |
[1:21:03] | It means: “Too much of something is not good.” | 意思是“太多了反而不好” |
[1:21:06] | You train a lot, you need to rest. | 你练了很多 你需要休息 |
[1:21:09] | A day off? | 休息一天 |
[1:21:11] | Yes, Mr. Han! Yes! | 对 韩先生 对呀 |
[1:21:14] | Shao Dre needs to rest. | 小德瑞需要休息 |
[1:21:17] | Yes, Mr. Han. You rest, too. | 好 韩先生 你也要休息 |
[1:21:20] | I love you, Mr. Han. Peace! | 爱你 韩先生 再见 |
[1:21:40] | Are you okay? | 你怎么了 |
[1:21:42] | My audition is tomorrow at a six. | 我的试演是明天六点 |
[1:21:45] | Isn’t it what you’ve been practicing for? | 你不是为它练习很久了吗 |
[1:21:47] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然了 |
[1:21:49] | Don’t worry, you got it. | 不要担心 你可以的 |
[1:21:52] | What if they don’t pick me? | 如果他们没选中我呢 |
[1:21:56] | Meiying, wait! | 美莹 等一下 |
[1:21:59] | First of all, I’m going to be there with you. | 好的 首先 我会在那里陪你的 |
[1:22:03] | And B, all you have to do is what your teacher says. | 第二 你只需要照老师教的做就行了 |
[1:22:06] | Play the pauses. It’s easy, watch. | 演奏时要懂得停顿 很简单的 看 |
[1:22:11] | You see? | 对不对 |
[1:22:14] | I have to practice. | 我要去练习了 |
[1:22:17] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:22:19] | Wu gi bi fan. | 物极必反 |
[1:22:21] | What? | 什么 |
[1:22:22] | I’m sorry, I don’t think you don’t speak Chinese. | 我开始认为你不懂中文了 |
[1:22:24] | Wu gi bi fan. Too much of good stuff is a bad stuff? | 物极必反 太多好的等于坏的 |
[1:22:29] | Ow…Wu chi pi fan. | 物极必反 |
[1:22:32] | Yeah. Wu gi bi FUN. | 没错 物极必反 |
[1:22:36] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:22:37] | Where are we going? Have you ever been to the gym? | 我们要去哪里 等等 不行啦 |
[1:22:39] | C’mon, we are going to have some fun. | 走吧 我们要好好玩玩 |
[1:22:42] | Come on, I know you want to go have some fun! | 走吧 我知道你也想 |
[1:23:13] | Okay, that’s going to give you some serious gas. | 好吧 这能让你产生一些严重的气体 |
[1:23:31] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[1:23:33] | Me. | 我自己 |
[1:23:35] | Now, what do you see? | 现在看到了什么 |
[1:23:37] | Me. | 我啊 |
[1:24:09] | Go, come on. | 上去试试 |
[1:24:10] | You’re dancing machine. That was pretty good! | 你是舞蹈达人 太棒了 |
[1:24:16] | Here comes, round two. | 进入第二关 |
[1:25:10] | You’re hot. | 你太厉害了 |
[1:25:18] | That’s like American dancing. Like, you should have a group. | 这就像美国的舞蹈 你应该组个队伍 |
[1:25:21] | No. | 不 |
[1:25:23] | With like, other people in it dancing behind you, doin’ the same stuff. | 你领舞 好多人在你后面跳相同的舞蹈 |
[1:25:40] | The audition, it was changed to today. | 试演改到了今天 |
[1:25:43] | But they said, it’s tomorrow. Something happened. | 但是他们说是明天的 发生了改动 |
[1:25:45] | It is in 20 minutes. | 改到二十分钟之后了 |
[1:25:47] | My father is coming to get me. | 我爸现在来接我 |
[1:28:52] | Hey, she’s like totally going to get it, right, because that was just great. | 她一定会进的 不是吗 因为刚刚演奏得很棒啊 |
[1:29:31] | Hey! That was fantastic. | 晦 刚刚棒极了 |
[1:29:34] | That was… You just… You played so beautifully, and… | 你刚刚演奏的好美 |
[1:29:39] | We can no longer be friends. | 我们不能再作朋友了 |
[1:29:42] | You are bad for my life. | 你对我影响不好 |
[1:29:59] | See you at the tournament. | 比赛见喽 |
[1:30:02] | Don’t be late for that. | 不要迟到 |
[1:30:50] | Mr. Han! Mr. Han! | 韩先生 |
[1:30:58] | We’ll not train today. | 我们今天没有训练 |
[1:31:15] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[1:31:18] | It’s July 8th. | 今天是七月八号 |
[1:32:32] | Why did you wreck the car? | 你为什么要砸毁车子 |
[1:32:53] | His name was Kang Kang. | 他的名字叫功功 |
[1:32:57] | Shao Dre, how old are you? | 小德瑞 你几岁 |
[1:33:01] | Twelve. | 十二 |
[1:33:03] | He was ten. | 他当时十岁 |
[1:33:07] | He was so beautiful. | 他可爱极了 |
[1:33:13] | Her name was Xiang. | 她姓张 |
[1:33:17] | She was a singer. | 她是一个歌手 |
[1:33:23] | Not professional. | 不是专业的 |
[1:33:27] | She sang only for me. | 她只为我而唱 |
[1:34:07] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[1:34:18] | There was a steep hill. | 在一个很陡的山坡 |
[1:34:21] | Lots of rain. | 下着大雨 |
[1:34:25] | The car, it just… | 车子就 |
[1:34:30] | I was driving. | 我开的车 |
[1:34:33] | We argued about something. | 我们在争吵着什么 |
[1:34:38] | I was so angry. | 我很生气 |
[1:34:40] | I lost control. | 车子失控了 |
[1:34:43] | I try to remember…but I can not remember what we’re argued about. | 我一直在努力回忆 当时我们在吵什么 |
[1:34:52] | I hope it was something important. | 真希望是件很重要的事 |
[1:34:58] | Every year, I fix the car. | 每一年 我修车 |
[1:35:03] | But still fix nothing. | 还是修不好任何东西 |
[1:39:56] | Mr. Han! | 韩先生 |
[1:41:50] | Win or lose, doesn’t matter. | 赢或输 并不重要 |
[1:41:54] | Fight hard. | 尽全力就好 |
[1:41:57] | Earn respect. The boys leave you alone. | 赢得尊重 那些孩子就不会再骚扰你了 |
[1:42:05] | I have a present for you. | 有个礼物给你 |
[1:42:13] | Oh! Mr. Han. | 韩先生 |
[1:42:17] | This is the one Bruce Lee had. | 这套跟李小龙穿过的一样 |
[1:42:19] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[1:42:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:42:26] | You have taught me a very important lesson, Shao Dre. | 你也教会我很重要的东西 小德瑞 |
[1:42:32] | Life will knock us down, | 生活中的挫折会打倒我们 |
[1:42:35] | but we can choose, whether or not, to get back up. | 但是我们可以选择要不要重新站起来 |
[1:42:42] | You’re the best friend I’ve ever had, Mr. Han. | 你是我最好的朋友 韩先生 |
[1:43:04] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:43:09] | Wait! Can you help me with something? | 等一下 你可以帮我一个忙吗 |
[1:43:17] | Dre? | 德瑞 |
[1:43:19] | Is your dad home? | 你爸在家吗 |
[1:43:26] | Sir… | 陈先生 |
[1:43:29] | My name is Dre Parker. | 我叫德瑞帕克 |
[1:43:31] | My actions… | 我的行为 |
[1:43:34] | have brought dishonor to your family. | 对您家是不尊重的 |
[1:43:39] | Your daughter has been a great friend to me. | 您女儿曾经是我的好朋友 |
[1:43:44] | And from her I have learned… | 她让我明白了 |
[1:43:47] | …that a true friend… | 一个真正的朋友 |
[1:43:50] | …is a person who makes your life better. | 能让她的生活变得更好 |
[1:43:53] | But, if you give me a second chance… | 我愿意接受任何惩罚 |
[1:43:58] | …I promise that I will be… | 如果您能再给我一次机会 |
[1:44:03] | …the best friend your daughter has ever had. | 我保证成为她真正的朋友 |
[1:44:13] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[1:44:30] | My daughter told me that she made a promise to be at your tournament. | 我女儿告诉我她曾经答应去看你的比赛 |
[1:44:36] | In our family, we do not break our promises. | 在我们家 我们从不违背诺言 |
[1:44:44] | Good luck! | 祝你好运 |
[1:44:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:44:57] | Rock and roll. | 好样的 |
[1:45:24] | Let the tournament begin! | 好的 我们的比赛马上就要开始了 |
[1:46:00] | Shao Dre, you’re up. | 该我们了 |
[1:46:04] | – What’s that? – The rule book. | – 那是什么 – 比赛规则 |
[1:46:07] | – You don’t know the rules? – Of course I know the rules, it’s simple. | – 你不知道规则 – 我当然知道 |
[1:46:10] | You hit him, and don’t let him hit you. | 很简单 你打他 别让他打到你 |
[1:46:13] | What? | 什么 |
[1:46:15] | Mr. Han, they’re going to kill me. | 韩先生 他们会打死我的 |
[1:46:19] | Two points to win. | 两分获胜 |
[1:46:21] | Win it two times. Go. | 去吧 打倒他两次 |
[1:46:23] | Focus. Focus. | 专心 专心 加油 |
[1:46:55] | That’s a warning. You cannot run off the mat. Next time you lose a point. | 那是一个警告你不能离开毯子 下一次警告会输一分 |
[1:46:59] | Go. Be strong. | 去吧 要坚强 |
[1:47:02] | Come on, Dre. | 加油 德瑞 |
[1:47:38] | Good job. Next time, no face. | 很好 下次 不要做鬼脸 |
[1:47:40] | I’m sorry, I can’t help it. | 对不起 我无法控制的 好啦 好啦 |
[1:47:42] | The next point winner. | 下一分 获胜者 |
[1:47:43] | Come on, baby. | 加油啊 宝贝 |
[1:50:33] | Dre Parker advances to the semi-finals! | 德瑞帕克成功晋级半决赛 |
[1:50:38] | From now on, the semi-final matches, three points to win. | 从现在开始 半决赛开始 三分获胜 |
[1:50:42] | Be kinda hot if I won this thing, huh, Mr. Han? | 如果我赢了这个会很帅吧 韩先生 |
[1:50:45] | Be kinda hot if you focused. | 如果您能够专心会更帅 |
[1:50:47] | Yeah, well, after that. | 好啦 之后再说 |
[1:50:58] | And now the… | 那么到了我们今天本次武术大赛的 |
[1:51:01] | 1st semi-final of the evening. | 第一场半决赛的时间 |
[1:51:03] | TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS SEMI-FINAL | 那么我们的半决赛分别是 来自我们龙腾武校的 |
[1:51:07] | First round: Cheng Vs. Wu Ping. | 陆伟程对阵我们七星武校的吴平 |
[1:52:38] | Cheng advances to final. | 红方 陆伟程获胜 |
[1:53:01] | Next semi-final: Introducing Fighting Dragon Liang… | 下一场半决赛 是来自我们龙腾武校的梁子浩 |
[1:53:07] | …and the surprising finalist, Dre c | 可以证明本次比赛一匹黑马 德瑞帕克 |
[1:53:20] | Empty your mind. Focus. | 放下所有杂念专心 |
[1:54:22] | You’re disqualified! | 出局 取消比赛资格 |
[1:54:30] | Are you okay? | 小德瑞 你还好吗 |
[1:54:49] | He’s done. | 他不能再比了 |
[1:54:52] | I’m sorry, you should not continue. | 非常好 小勇士 |
[1:54:54] | You’ve brought honor to your family. | 你为你的家人带来了荣誉呀 |
[1:55:00] | The doctor says, you did great. | 医生说你表现得非常好 |
[1:55:13] | You okay, baby? | 你还好吗 宝贝 |
[1:55:15] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 嗯 我还好 |
[1:55:16] | Dre Parker has 2 minutes to return to the match. | 如果在两分钟之后 他还没有回到我们的比赛现场 |
[1:55:19] | If he’s unable to return… | 德瑞帕克将不能继续参加我们的比赛了 |
[1:55:23] | …the Fighting Dragons win by default. | 我们的龙腾武校将直接成为冠军 |
[1:55:32] | Can you guys give us a second? | 让我和韩先生单独待一会儿 |
[1:55:35] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[1:55:37] | Sure baby, whatever you need. | 好 宝贝 你说怎样就怎样 |
[1:55:48] | Do you think I could have won? | 你觉得我本来赢得了吗 |
[1:55:52] | Win or lose doesn’t matter, Shao Dre. | 输赢不重要 小德瑞 |
[1:55:55] | You know that’s not what I mean. | 你知道我的意思的 |
[1:56:03] | Yes, I think you had a good chance. | 是的 我觉得你机会很大 |
[1:56:09] | So, let’s do the fiery cup thing. | 那 我们来拔火罐吧 |
[1:56:15] | You don’t need to fight anymore. You have proven everything you need to prove. | 你不需要再打了 你已经证明了自己 |
[1:56:20] | What, that I can get beat up easy, and then quit? | 证明什么 我那么容易被打败然后放弃 |
[1:56:23] | That’s not balance, that’s not real Kung Fu. | 那不是平衡那不是真正的功夫 |
[1:56:26] | You said, when life knocks you down, | 你说过 当生活把你打倒 |
[1:56:29] | you could choose whether or not to get back up. | 你可以选择要不要再站起来 |
[1:56:32] | Well, I’m tryin’ to get back up. And why won’t you help me? | 那么 我现在想再站起来 你为什么不帮我 |
[1:56:39] | Because I cannot watch you get hurt anymore. | 因为我不能再看到你受伤了 |
[1:56:48] | Please, Mr. Han. | 拜托 韩先生 |
[1:56:51] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:56:53] | Just tell me, Shao Dre. Why? | 告诉我 小德瑞 为什么 |
[1:56:56] | Why you need to go back out there so badly? | 为什么你一定要再回到台上 |
[1:57:03] | Because I’m still scared. | 因为我还是很害怕 |
[1:57:08] | No matter what happens… | 不论发生什么事 |
[1:57:10] | tonight when I leave… | 今晚 当我离开的时候 |
[1:57:12] | I don’t want to be scared anymore. | 我不想再害怕了 |
[1:57:28] | Since Dre Parker has not returned to the ring… | 那么由于受伤的原因 |
[1:57:52] | Dre Parker will fight! | 德瑞帕克将会继续比赛 |
[1:59:48] | Shao Dre? | 小德瑞 |
[2:00:07] | Come on, Dre. You can do this, Dre. | 加油 德瑞 你可以的 德瑞 |
[2:01:49] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[2:01:50] | Yes, I’m okay. | 嗯 我可以 |
[2:01:55] | No mercy. | 不能心软 |
[2:03:07] | The score is tied. The next point wins! | 现在打成平局 再得一分就是我们今天本场的冠军 |
[2:06:03] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你而骄傲 |