英文名称:The Jungle Book
年代:2016
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:04] | Many strange tales are told of this Jungle… | 这森林里有许多离奇的故事 |
[01:07] | but none so strange… | 但最离奇的… |
[01:09] | as the tale of the cub we call Mowgli. | 就是我们叫他毛克利的人孩的故事 |
[02:25] | You must be the very worst wolf I’ve ever seen. | 你绝对是我见过的最差劲的狼 |
[02:28] | Yeah, but if that branch didn’t break, I would’ve made it. | 可是 要是那根树枝没断 我应该能逃掉 |
[02:31] | Crossing upwind, breaking from your numbers. | 逆风而动 脱离族群 |
[02:34] | If you can’t learn to run with the Pack… | 如果你不学会跟狼群一起行动 |
[02:36] | one of these days, you’ll be someone’s dinner. | 你会变成别人的盘中餐的 |
[02:37] | – How’d we do? – Not Mowgli, again. | – 我们怎么样?- 不算毛克利 |
[02:38] | – He’s never gonna make the Council. – Let’s go! | – 反正他也进不了议会 – 我们走 |
[02:41] | Race you to the top! | 去第一议会 |
[02:44] | It was higher ground. | 我占据了制高点 |
[02:45] | Wolves don’t hide in trees. | 狼是不会躲到树上的 |
[02:48] | I can’t keep up with them, Bagheera. | 我跟不上他们 巴西拉 |
[02:49] | I tried. I just picked the wrong tree. | 我尽力了 可惜我爬错了树 |
[02:51] | It was a dead tree. | 那是棵死树 |
[02:53] | How was I supposed to know it was dead? | 我怎么知道它是死是活 |
[02:55] | It had a fig vine. | 那树上有无花果藤 |
[02:57] | Any tree girdled by a creeper is either dead or close to it. | 凡是被匍匐枝缠绕的树 不是死了 就是快死了 |
[03:01] | – These are things a wolf must know. – Yeah. | – 这些都是狼必须要知道的 – 是啊 |
[03:04] | But if the branch didn’t break, I would’ve made it. | 但是那根树枝不断 我应该能逃掉 |
[03:07] | I realise you weren’t born a wolf… | 我知道你不是生下来就是狼 |
[03:10] | but couldn’t you at least act like one? | 可你不能表现的像一点吗? |
[03:16] | When I found him… | 很多年前 |
[03:18] | many years ago… | 当我发现他的时候 |
[03:20] | he was just an infant, abandoned in the woods. | 他只是个被遗弃在森林里的婴儿 |
[03:23] | Get the deer! | 抓住那只鹿 |
[03:26] | If he was going to survive… | 我很清楚 如果他想活下来 |
[03:29] | I knew he needed a people. | 就必须得有个族群 |
[03:31] | A people to protect him. | 一个可以保护他的族群 |
[03:34] | That’s why I entrusted him to the wolves. | 所以我就把他托付给了狼群 |
[03:40] | Look well, wolves. | 看来不错 孩子们 |
[03:43] | Akela was a just and noble leader. | 阿克拉 是个公正高尚的首领 |
[03:47] | He allowed Mowgli to dwell among them, all those years. | 他允许毛克利跟族群 生活在一起 |
[03:53] | The trouble was, wolves grew so fast… | 但问题是小狼们长速惊人 |
[03:57] | and Mowgli… | 可毛克利呢 |
[03:58] | let’s just say he liked to take his time. | 这么说吧 他长得真可以说是不慌不忙 |
[04:01] | Mowgli, pick me up high! | 毛克利 把我举高高吧 |
[04:03] | – My turn! – Stop. Not now. | – 轮到我了 – 别这样 现在不行 |
[04:05] | It was Raksha who raised him. | 拉克莎把他抚养长大 |
[04:07] | She was the only mother he ever knew. | 她是毛克利毛克利认为的母亲 |
[04:10] | – Come on, let’s play! – I don’t feel like playing, Gray. | – 来吧 我们一起玩吧 – 我不想玩 格雷 |
[04:12] | Come on, you’re my brother. You have to play with me. | 你是我的兄弟 必须得跟我玩 |
[04:15] | Let’s go chase some mice. | 我们去追老鼠吧 |
[04:19] | How did it go? | 今天怎么样? |
[04:21] | Caught me again. | 他又抓住我了 |
[04:24] | If it’s meant to be… | 如果这是注定的 |
[04:25] | it will be. | 就一定会发生 |
[04:28] | Let me hear the Law. | 背一遍法则我听听 |
[04:30] | “This is the Law of the Jungle… | 本法则是森林法则 |
[04:32] | “as old and as true as the sky. | 如上苍一般古老 正确 |
[04:35] | “The Wolf that keeps it will prosper… | 遵循的狼将繁荣昌盛 |
[04:38] | “but the Wolf that breaks it will die. | 违反的狼必遭致灭绝 |
[04:40] | “Like the creeper that girdles the tree trunk… | 似匍匐植物 缠绕树干 |
[04:43] | “the Law runneth over and back. | 森林法则也左右不离 |
[04:46] | “For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf… | 群体之力汇聚自孤狼 |
[04:48] | “and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.” | “孤狼之力来源于群体” |
[05:20] | Soon, the rain ceased to fall | 很快降雨停止了 |
[05:22] | and the dry season arrived. | 干旱开始了 |
[05:30] | Heat crept through the Jungle… | 热浪在森林里蔓延 |
[05:32] | turning it yellow… | 把森林变成了黄色 |
[05:34] | then brown… | 棕色 |
[05:35] | then black. | 黑色 |
[05:39] | But that year… | 可那一年 |
[05:40] | was the driest season that anyone could remember. | 是所有记忆中最干旱的一年 |
[05:44] | Even the mohwa didn’t flower. | 甚至连摩瓦树都没开花 |
[05:51] | My leaf. | 我的叶子 |
[05:54] | This is mine. Mine, mine, mine. | 我的 我的 我的 我的 |
[05:56] | There’s a rock. That’s mud. That’s mud. | 这是石头 是泥巴 真是泥巴 |
[05:59] | There’s a rock. That’s my rock. | 那有块石头 我的石头 |
[06:01] | That’s my rock. Nobody touches my rock. | 是我的 谁也不许碰 |
[06:02] | There’s another rock. Two rocks. Three rocks. | 这也有块石头 两块石头 三块石头 |
[06:05] | Peace Rock? Peace Rock! | 和平岩?是和平岩 |
[06:08] | It’s the Truce! The Water Truce! | 现在是枯水休战期 |
[06:11] | It’s the Water Truce! | 休战期到了 |
[06:15] | It had been many, many years | 和平岩已经很多很多年前没露出水面了 |
[06:17] | since the Peace Rock was revealed… | 一旦露出来 |
[06:19] | and the Water Truce was called. | 就意味着休战期开始了 |
[06:29] | Hunting at the riverbank | 现在岸边狩猎 |
[06:30] | was now forbidden… | 是被禁止的 |
[06:31] | because, by Law of the Jungle, drinking comes before eating. | 根据森林法则 饮水比进食重要 |
[06:35] | So, you could come to the Peace Rock, on a day like this… | 所以这个时候来到和平岩 |
[06:39] | and find all people side-by-side. | 所有动物即使并肩而坐 都相安无事 |
[06:53] | Don’t forget. | 不要忘了 |
[06:54] | No hunting. | 不许狩猎 |
[06:55] | Playing only. | 只能玩耍 |
[06:57] | Playing, only. I got it, ami. | 只能玩耍 我明白了 |
[06:59] | And remember… | 还要记住… |
[07:00] | not everyone here has seen a man-cub in the Jungle before. | 这片森林里不是每个动物都见过人孩 |
[07:02] | So, behave yourself. | 所以你的举止要得当 |
[07:04] | Okay, can I go now? | 好的 现在我能走了吗? |
[07:06] | Take the pups with you. | 跟他们一起吧 |
[07:08] | Wait for me! | 等等我 |
[07:10] | Come on, Gray! | 快点格雷 |
[07:12] | Oh, take a look at this guy. | 哦 快看这家伙 |
[07:14] | Excuse me. | 请让一下 |
[07:16] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:17] | – He’s walking on two legs. – Don’t stare. | – 他怎么用两条腿走路 – 别老盯着 |
[07:20] | Hey, look. A wild boar. | 嘿 看 一头野猪 |
[07:21] | – And a rhino. – And a mongoose. | – 一头犀牛 – 一只猫鼬 |
[07:24] | Everybody’s here. | 大家都来了 |
[07:25] | Is that a peacock? | 那是一只孔雀吗? |
[07:28] | – Ooh, a stick! – Oh, that’s my stick. | – 噢 一根树枝 – 噢 是我的树枝 |
[07:30] | – I like this stick. – Seriously, that’s my stick. | – 我看上它了 – 严肃点 这是我的树枝 |
[07:31] | – This is my stick. – No, that’s my stick! | – 我的树枝 – 不 是我的树枝 |
[07:32] | – Let go of my stick! – It’s a Water Truce! | – 放开我的树枝 – 现在是枯水休战期 |
[07:34] | It’s a Water Truce! | 枯水休战期 |
[07:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:38] | My bad! It’s involuntary. | 都怪我 我在你脚上尿一泡 |
[07:41] | I could pee on it. | 就没事了 |
[07:42] | Watch yourself, please. | 留点神 好吗? |
[07:44] | Dad, what is that? | 爸爸 那是什么? |
[07:46] | I think that’s a man-cub. | 我觉得是个人孩 |
[07:48] | What’s a man-cub doing here? | 人孩到这来干什么? |
[07:51] | Whoa. Don’t forget the Truce. | 喔 现在可是休战期 |
[07:53] | I know the Law, bucks. | 我知道法则 公羚羊 |
[08:03] | What is that? | 那是什么东西? |
[08:17] | – Weird. – That’s weird. | – 什么?- 什么? |
[08:20] | Mowgli. | 毛克利 |
[08:25] | What was the rule about your tricks? | 还记得我怎么跟你说的吗? |
[08:28] | It’s not the wolf way. | 那不是狼应该干的 |
[08:30] | No more tricks. | 不许再弄了 |
[08:34] | Chin up, little one. | 别灰心 小家伙 |
[08:36] | We’ll make you a fine wolf, yet. | 我们会把你变成高贵的狼 |
[08:40] | What about me? Am I gonna be a fine wolf? | 我怎么样?我能成高贵的狼吗? |
[08:42] | Look at me howl! | 我会嚎叫 |
[08:46] | In some packs, the runt gets eaten. | 某些族群里最小的会被吃掉 |
[08:49] | Oh… | 哦… |
[09:05] | Mowgli, behind me. | 毛克利 到我身后去 |
[09:10] | Don’t leave my side. | 别离开我身边 |
[09:57] | Everyone comes to Peace Rock. So many smells to catch up on. | 看来你们都接到通知 所以大家都来到和平岩了 |
[10:08] | But, um… | 可是… |
[10:12] | I can’t help but notice… | 我不仅注意到 |
[10:14] | there’s this strange odour today. | 今天在这有一股陌生的气味 |
[10:20] | What is it, this scent that I’m on? | 是什么 什么引起了我的注意 |
[10:26] | I almost… | 我几乎… |
[10:28] | I almost think it was some kind of… | 几乎可以确定他就是… |
[10:31] | man-cub. | 人孩 |
[10:34] | Mowgli belongs to my Pack, Shere Khan. | 毛克利是属于我的族群 谢力克汉 |
[10:38] | Mowgli? | 毛克利 |
[10:40] | They’ve given it a name. | 你们还给他起了个名字 |
[10:43] | When was it we came to adopt man into the Jungle? | 什么时候我们也开始接纳人类进入森林了? |
[10:48] | He’s just a cub. | 他只是个孩子 |
[10:50] | Does my face not remind you of what a grown man can do? | 我脸上的疤痕没提醒你人类会做出什么事吗? |
[10:57] | Shift your hunting ground for a few years… | 猎场到你手里才几年 |
[10:59] | and everyone forgets how the Law works. | 所有人都忘了法则是怎么说的吗 |
[11:03] | Well, let me remind you. | 好吧 我提个醒 |
[11:05] | A man-cub becomes man… | 人孩会长成人类 |
[11:07] | and man is forbidden! | 人类是被禁止的 |
[11:12] | – What do you know about Law? – Raksha. | – 你有什么资格谈论法则 – 拉克莎 |
[11:14] | Hunting for pleasure. Killing for power. | 为了消遣而狩猎 为了权利而杀戮 |
[11:17] | You’ve never known Law. The cub is mine! | 你根本就不懂法则 这只幼崽是我的 |
[11:20] | Mine to me. | 只属于我 |
[11:21] | So, go back to where you came from, you burned beast! | 滚回你的地盘去 你这野兽一样的禽兽 |
[11:27] | The tiger knows who rules this part of the Jungle. | 他很清楚这片区域归谁管 |
[11:31] | I’m sure he doesn’t mean to come here and make threats. | 我敢肯定他到这来不是耍威风的 |
[11:34] | Especially during a Water Truce. | 尤其是在枯水休战期 |
[11:45] | No, I’m deeply respectful of these Laws that keep us safe. | 我非常尊重这些确保我们安全的法则 |
[11:50] | So, here’s my promise. | 所以我在此承诺 |
[11:53] | Nothing lasts forever. | 没有什么是永恒的 |
[11:56] | The rains will return and the river will rise. | 雨季会再来 河面将升高 |
[12:00] | And when this rock disappears, that Truce will end. | 当和平岩消失的时候 休战期也就结束了 |
[12:05] | You want to protect him, fine. | 你们想保护他 可以 |
[12:08] | But ask yourselves, how many lives is a man-cub worth? | 但你们要想好了 一个人孩可以值你们狼群几条命 |
[12:28] | How many lives? | 值几条命? |
[12:32] | Who could answer that question? | 谁能回答那个问题 |
[13:04] | – The rain! – Rain! | – 雨 – 雨 |
[13:06] | – Rain! – The rain! | – 雨 – 下雨了 |
[13:08] | Keep it dry, keep it dry, keep it dry. | 保持干燥 别弄湿了 保持干燥 |
[13:12] | These quills get stuck on everything! | 我这下惨了 被东西卡住了 |
[13:17] | When the rains returned… | 当雨季再来时 |
[13:19] | it was a question the Council had to face. | 议会不得不正视这个问题了 |
[13:48] | They deliberated and they argued… | 议会成员考虑争论了 |
[13:50] | for many days. | 很多天 |
[13:57] | What do you think they’re talking about? | 你觉得他们在谈什么呢? |
[14:01] | No one had ever come between the Pack before. | 从来没有谁能让狼群产生分歧 |
[14:06] | But Shere Khan’s threat… | 但谢力克汉的威胁 |
[14:08] | was not to be ignored. | 的确是无法忽视的 |
[14:18] | Mowgli, you’re not supposed to go up there! | 毛克利 你是不能到那上面去的 |
[14:28] | He’s got to go. | 他必须离开 |
[14:31] | Look at the skies. | 看看这天气 |
[14:33] | Shere Khan may be heading here as we speak. | 谢力克汉可能就在来的路上了 |
[14:38] | Please! | 拜托了 |
[14:41] | I’m leaving. | 我会离开的 |
[14:45] | I don’t want to see anyone get hurt. | 我绝不会让大家伤心的 |
[14:47] | Mowgli, go back to the den! | 毛克利 给我回洞里去 |
[14:50] | A man-cub belongs with man. | 人孩是属于人类的 |
[14:51] | We raised him as one of our own! | 可我们把他当自己的孩子抚养 |
[14:53] | – He’ll have the boy, either way. – Akela. | – 无论怎样 他都会受到攻击 – 阿克拉 |
[14:58] | Maybe I can be of help. | 也许我能帮忙 |
[15:00] | The boy’s right. | 毛克利是对的 |
[15:01] | Maybe it’s time he found another people. | 我们该让他去寻找人类 |
[15:03] | – No. – I’m the one who brought him to you. | – 不 – 是我把他带到你身边的 |
[15:06] | And now I’ll return him to where he belongs. | 现在该送他回他该去的地方了 |
[15:08] | I won’t let you. | 我不会让你这么干 |
[15:10] | He’s my cub! | 他是我的孩子 |
[15:12] | We knew this day would come. | 我们很清楚这一天会来的 |
[15:13] | We are the only family he’s ever known! | 我们可是他所知道的唯一家人 |
[15:15] | Raksha. | 拉克莎 |
[15:18] | It’s the only place he’ll be safe. | 他只有回到那才会安全 |
[15:25] | It’s okay, ami. | 没事的 妈妈 |
[15:27] | I won’t go far. | 我不会走远的 |
[15:29] | I’ll come back and visit. | 我会回来看你的 |
[15:33] | Never forget this… | 永远不能忘记 |
[15:36] | You’re mine. | 你是我的 |
[15:38] | Mine to me. | 只属于我 |
[15:40] | No matter where you go, or what they may call you… | 无论你以后去哪 无论他们怎么教你 |
[15:44] | you will always be… | 你永远… |
[15:46] | my son. | 都是我的儿子 |
[16:25] | I wish I could tell you… | 我希望告诉你们 |
[16:27] | that the wolves could’ve fought Shere Khan. | 狼群和谢力克汉决一死战 |
[16:31] | But this is not that kind of a tale. | 但这不是那一类的故事 |
[16:35] | The turtles like me. | 乌龟喜欢我 |
[16:37] | Maybe the crocodiles. | 鳄鱼也还可以 |
[16:40] | What about the rhinos? | 犀牛怎么样? |
[16:41] | They always let me hang around. | 他们一直带我玩 |
[16:44] | Of course, the rhinos sleep standing up. | 当然了 犀牛是站着睡觉的 |
[16:48] | I don’t think I’d be very good at that. | 我觉得站着睡觉我可能不行 |
[16:50] | It’s either the turtles or the crocodiles. | 要么是乌龟 要么是鳄鱼 |
[16:53] | Which one do you think is better? | 你觉得呢? |
[16:54] | Neither. | 都不好 |
[16:56] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[16:58] | I’m bringing you to the man village. | 我要把你带到人类的村子里 |
[17:01] | What? | 什么? |
[17:03] | Bagheera, I don’t know man. | 巴西拉 我不熟悉人类啊 |
[17:05] | You will. | 你会的 |
[17:08] | You always said we’re not supposed | 你总是跟我说人们不应该 |
[17:10] | to go near a man village. | 靠近人类的的村子 |
[17:12] | That was different. | 现在不一样了 |
[17:14] | Why is it different? | 为什么不一样? |
[17:16] | You always said, “Stay away from the man village… | 你总说 要离人类的村子远一点 |
[17:18] | “because you might fall in a trap… | 有可能会掉陷阱里… |
[17:20] | “or get eaten, or get hurt by flying rocks.” | 或者被吃掉 或者被石头打伤 |
[17:22] | I know what I said. | 我清楚我说过什么 |
[17:29] | Whoa. Elephants. | 哇 是大象 |
[17:33] | – Bow your head. – Why? | – 低下你的头 – 为什么? |
[17:35] | Show them respect. | 向他们致敬 |
[17:37] | The elephants created this Jungle. | 是大象创造了这片森林 |
[17:40] | Where they made furrows with their tusks, | 他们用长长的牙挖出了沟渠 |
[17:42] | the rivers ran. | 变成了河流 |
[17:44] | Where they blew with their trunks, the leaves fell. | 他们用鼻子一吹树叶就落了下来 |
[17:46] | They made all that belongs. | 森林的一切都是他们创造的 |
[17:49] | The mountains, the trees… | 群山 树林… |
[17:50] | the birds in the trees. | 还有林中的小鸟 |
[17:52] | But they did not make you. | 但他们没有创造你 |
[17:55] | That is why you must go. | 所以你得离开 |
[18:25] | What if I live with the nilgai? | 我跟牛羚生活怎么样? |
[18:27] | No. | 不行 |
[18:28] | Or the mongoose? | 那猫鼬呢 |
[18:29] | This is not a discussion. | 这事不用讨论了 |
[18:31] | But this is my home! | 可森林是我的家呀 |
[18:33] | I don’t even know what man’s like. | 我连人类干什么都不会 |
[18:34] | You’ll learn. | 学呀 |
[18:36] | But I wanna stay in the Jungle. | 我只想呆在森林里 |
[18:37] | Why do I have to go there? | 为什么我必须得去那? |
[18:39] | Because the Jungle is no longer safe for you. | 对你来说森林已经不再安全了 |
[18:41] | You’re being hunted… | 你正在被一只老虎 |
[18:42] | by a tiger. | 追杀 |
[18:44] | Only man can protect you now. | 现大只有人类才能保护你 |
[18:46] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[18:48] | This isn’t fair. You’re not giving me a choice. | 这不公平 你都没让我选择 |
[18:51] | There’s a lot of stuff you’re not telling me, too. | 别以为我没注意到 |
[18:53] | Don’t think I didn’t notice. | 你还有很多事情没告诉我 |
[18:54] | You say you’re taking me where I came from… | 你说要带我回去 |
[18:56] | but you found me in the Jungle. | 可你是在这儿发现我的 |
[18:58] | Are you bringing me back to the Jungle? No. | 你要带我到人类的村子去吗?不 |
[19:00] | Why are you bringing me to the man village | 如果我是在这儿被发现的 |
[19:02] | if you found me in the Jungle? | 干嘛要回人类村子? |
[19:03] | And why does the tiger hate me so much? | 谢力那么恨我 |
[19:05] | Does he know me? Sure seems like he knows me. | 他认识我吗?看来他一定认识我 |
[19:07] | Down. | 趴下 |
[19:09] | What? Now we have to bow to the buffalo, too? | 怎么?现在我们还得给水牛鞠躬是吗? |
[19:12] | Listen to me. This is not a game. | 听我说 这可不是游戏 |
[19:15] | You’re gonna run to that ravine. | 赶紧跑到峡谷里去 |
[19:17] | What are you talking about? | 你这话什么意思? |
[19:19] | Go to the north, where the sky glows at night. | 往北跑去夜空会发光的地方 |
[19:20] | I’ll find you on that path. | 在小路上等我 |
[19:22] | Bagheera, I’m not taking one more step until you tell me… | 巴西拉 除非你告诉我原因否则… |
[19:51] | Run, Mowgli! | 跑 毛克利 |
[19:54] | Run! | 跑 |
[21:29] | Gray, what’s wrong? | 怎么啦 格雷? |
[21:31] | Why don’t you come outside and play? | 干嘛不到外面去玩呢? |
[21:35] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[21:40] | Why did he have to leave? | 为什么他必须得走 |
[21:42] | Gray. | 格雷 |
[21:43] | We could’ve protected him. We shouldn’t have let him go. | 我们本来可以保护他的 我们不应该让他走 |
[21:47] | I miss him, too. | 我也很想他 |
[21:49] | What’s important is, he’s safe now. | 但重要的是他现在安全了 |
[22:00] | Get inside. | 快回洞里去 |
[22:47] | I suppose you know why I’ve come. | 你知道我为什么来这 |
[22:52] | The man-cub has left the Jungle. | 人孩已经离开森林了 |
[22:59] | I thought I made myself clear. | 我想我说的够清楚了 |
[23:01] | I wanted him turned over to me. | 我要你把他交给我 |
[23:04] | We no longer harbour him. | 我们不再保护他了 |
[23:07] | He has left the Pack. | 他已经离开狼群了 |
[23:10] | And where, may I ask, has he gone? | 我想多问一句他去哪了? |
[23:17] | He’s with his own kind now. | 他现在和同类在一起 |
[23:21] | So, the man-cub has left the Jungle. | 这么说他已经离开了 |
[23:24] | That’s right. | 说的没错 |
[23:26] | You and I no longer have a quarrel. | 你我之间不再我争执了 |
[23:29] | And, most importantly… | 最重要的… |
[23:31] | we have peace. | 我们迎来了合平 |
[23:39] | I guess it’s done, then. | 这事就算结了 |
[23:42] | Unless I can draw him… | 除非我能把他… |
[23:44] | back out! | 骗回来 |
[23:46] | Akela! | 阿克拉 |
[23:51] | Have I got your attention now? | 现在能认真听我说了吧 |
[23:53] | I didn’t want it to be this way. | 我也不想使用暴力 |
[23:56] | I made it so simple. | 我想我说的够明白了 |
[23:58] | All I asked for was one thing, and you denied me! | 我就那么一个要求 你们还拒绝了我 |
[24:03] | That ends now. | 好吧 一切到此为止 |
[24:05] | Spread the word. | 都听好了 |
[24:07] | Until I have the man-cub, these hills are my hills. | 在我抓到人孩之前 这片山林归我所有 |
[24:11] | You did not respond to reason! | 既然你们敬酒不吃 |
[24:14] | So now, you will know fear. | 那就等着吃罚酒 |
[27:05] | Bagheera? | 巴西拉 |
[28:48] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[28:51] | Hey, there. | 嘿 你好 |
[28:56] | Do you have a language? | 你能跟我说话吗? |
[29:02] | You’re kind of cute, I guess. | 你看上去还挺萌的 |
[29:05] | You want a bite? | 你想吃一口吗 |
[29:09] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[29:10] | Come here. Come on, it’s all right. | 过来 来呀 没关系 |
[29:13] | Don’t be afraid. | 你不用害怕 |
[29:24] | Come on. | 吃吧 |
[29:27] | Hey, those are mine! | 嘿 那是我的 |
[29:33] | Hey, come back! | 嘿 给我回来 |
[29:36] | Those are mine! | 嘿 那是我的 |
[29:40] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[29:57] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[30:16] | Who’s out there? | 谁在那? |
[30:18] | Hi, little cub. | 嗨 小孩 |
[30:21] | Oh, no. Don’t be scared. | 哦 不 不用害怕 |
[30:25] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 不会伤害你的 |
[30:28] | I was just passing through. I don’t want any trouble. | 我只是路过而已 不想惹什么麻烦 |
[30:33] | There’s no trouble. | 没什么麻烦的 |
[30:36] | Are you alone out here? | 你是一个人在这? |
[30:38] | Mmm. That’s not good. | 那个不好 |
[30:40] | We should never be alone. | 不要孤身一人 |
[30:44] | I’m waiting for a friend. | 我在这等个朋友 |
[30:46] | He should be here soon. | 他应该很快就到了 |
[30:49] | I can stay with you, until he gets here. | 在他来之前 我可以陪你 |
[30:53] | Would that be all right? | 这样可以吗? |
[30:58] | I’ll keep you safe. | 我会保证你的安全 |
[31:01] | Just you and me, sweet thing. | 就你和我 小宝贝 |
[31:07] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[31:11] | Kaa. | 卡儿 |
[31:19] | Poor, sweet little cub. | 多么不幸的小孩 |
[31:23] | What are you doing so deep in the Jungle? | 你来这森林深处干什么? |
[31:27] | This is my home. | 这是我的家 |
[31:29] | Don’t you know what you are? | 你不知道自己是谁 |
[31:33] | I know what you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[31:38] | I know where you came from. | 我还知道你是从哪来的 |
[31:41] | You do? | 你知道? |
[31:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:51] | Would you like to see? | 你想看一眼吗? |
[31:57] | Yeah. | 想看 |
[32:01] | Mostly, men stay in their village… | 人类生活在村子里… |
[32:04] | far from the dark of the Jungle. | 他们远离森林的黑暗 |
[32:07] | But sometimes… | 但有些时候… |
[32:09] | they travel. | 他们会旅行 |
[32:10] | And when they do… | 这么做的时候… |
[32:13] | their caves breathe in the dark. | 他们的洞穴就会在夜里被照亮 |
[32:16] | They call it… | 他们把那叫做 |
[32:18] | the Red Flower. | 红色的花 |
[32:30] | Man’s creation. | 那是人类的创造 |
[32:33] | It brings warmth and light… | 它能带来温暖和光明… |
[32:36] | and destruction to all that it touches. | 也能毁灭它所接触到的一切 |
[32:43] | Who is that? | 那是谁? |
[32:44] | The traveller, protecting his cub. | 旅行者 他在保护他的孩子 |
[33:11] | Shere Khan ended the man’s life that night. | 老虎谢力杀死了这个男人 |
[33:16] | But not before he was burned by the Red Flower’s touch. | 于此同时他的脸 也被红色的花伤了 |
[33:20] | He ran so fast, he didn’t notice the cub he left behind. | 谢力跑的飞快 没注意到自己遗落了那个孩子 |
[33:35] | And that cub… | 而那个孩子… |
[33:37] | was you. | 就是你 |
[34:03] | The panther found you. | 黑豹发现了你 |
[34:16] | Oh, you poor, sweet thing. | 噢 你这个不幸的小可怜 |
[34:22] | You want to stay in the Jungle? | 你想呆在森林里吗? |
[34:29] | You can be with me, if you want. | 你可以和我在一起 |
[34:32] | I’ll keep you close. | 我寸步不离 |
[34:36] | Let go of your fear, now. | 现在忘掉你的恐惧 |
[34:41] | Trust… | 相信… |
[34:43] | in me. | 我吧 |
[35:14] | Relax, kid. | 蛋定 孩子 |
[35:15] | No need to get worked up. Okay? | 不用那么激动 好吗? |
[35:17] | – Where am I? – Uh… | – 我在哪?- 呃… |
[35:20] | This is a cave. It’s my cave. | 这是个山洞 我的山洞 |
[35:24] | You don’t remember what happened, do you? | 你不记得发生什么了? |
[35:26] | – No. – I saved your life. | – 不记得 – 我救了你的命 |
[35:29] | Yeah, I snatched you from the jaws of death. | 对 我… 我从死神的嘴里救了你 |
[35:31] | The coils of death, if you will. | 或者说死神的怀里 怎么都行 |
[35:34] | And lucky for you… | 你可真走运… |
[35:36] | your new favourite hero, old Baloo, here… | 你最新崇拜的英雄 老巴鲁 |
[35:38] | just happened to be passing by. | 碰巧经过那 |
[35:40] | Uh, no big deal. | 然后 呃 没啥了不起的 |
[35:42] | Just tell me this. | 跟我说说 |
[35:44] | Can you… | 你会… |
[35:47] | climb? | 爬树吗? |
[35:50] | Yeah. | 会啊 |
[35:51] | Then let’s quit wasting time and get on with it. | 那就别浪费时间了 直奔主题吧 |
[35:55] | Get on with what? | 直奔什么主题? |
[35:56] | Payback, kid. Payback. | 还人情 孩子 还人情 |
[35:59] | What do you mean “payback”? Payback for what? | “还人情” 什么意思?还什么人情? |
[36:03] | You owe me, kid. | 你欠我的孩子 |
[36:05] | You owe me. You owe me. | 欠我的 欠我的 |
[36:07] | Slow down. | 说慢点 |
[36:08] | – And you’re gonna pay back. – But, but… | – 你得还我个人情 – 可是… |
[36:10] | Because that’s right. | 那才正确 |
[36:11] | You’re gonna do the right thing. | 你要做正确的事情 |
[36:12] | That’s the right thing to do. | 这就是正确的事 |
[36:14] | You’re gonna pay me back, because you owe me. | 你得还我个人情 因为你欠我的 |
[36:15] | You got it? | 懂吗? |
[36:26] | Okay, here’s our little task. | 好了 现在有件小事情 |
[36:27] | You see that golden stuff, dripping down there? | 看见那个发光的东西没有 从那上面滴下来的那个 |
[36:30] | That’s called “honey.” | 那个叫 “蜂蜜” |
[36:31] | All you need to do, little one… | 为了还我的人情 |
[36:33] | for payback purposes… | 你现在要做的就是… |
[36:35] | is to just shimmy on up there… | 爬上去 |
[36:37] | and get me that thing up there that’s making that funny noise… | 使劲的摇晃那个发出声响的东西 |
[36:40] | and bring it back down. | 然后摘下来给我带回来 |
[36:44] | You’re kidding me, right? | 你在跟我开玩笑吧 |
[36:46] | No, not really. | 不 不全是 |
[36:48] | I can get killed going up there. | 我要是爬上去我会被蜇死的 |
[36:51] | Kid! | 孩子 |
[36:52] | Kid, kid, kid. Try to understand this. | 孩子 孩子 孩子 你得理解我一下 |
[36:55] | I’m a bear. | 我是一头熊 |
[36:56] | It means that I have to eat my weight… | 我每天得吃掉跟自己的体重 |
[36:59] | every day… | 一样重的食物 |
[37:00] | for hibernation purposes. | 好为冬眠做准备 |
[37:02] | I know I’m asking for a lot… | 我知道我要求的太多了 |
[37:05] | but I don’t climb and you do. | 可我不会爬树而你会 |
[37:08] | Look, I really need your help. Winter’s coming. | 你看 冬天快要来了 我真的需要你 |
[37:11] | You don’t want me to go to sleep… | 你不会眼前着我一睡 |
[37:13] | and never wake up. | 就醒不了吧 |
[38:40] | There are a lot of bees up here. | 上面的蜜蜂可真不少啊 |
[38:42] | Yeah, some. | 是 有一点 |
[38:44] | But don’t worry. These ones don’t sting. | 不过别担心 蜜蜂不会蜇你的 |
[38:53] | Attaboy! | 干的漂亮 |
[38:56] | Ow! I’m getting stung! | 啊 我被蜜蜂蜇了 |
[39:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:02] | I would’ve done this myself, but I’m afraid of heights. | 你知道吗 要不是我恐高我就自己上了 |
[39:06] | Oh, boy. Here we go again. | 哎 我去 又来了 |
[39:07] | Why don’t you mind your own business? | 你少管闲事成吗? |
[39:09] | You can do it! | 你快搞定了 |
[39:10] | – He’s just gonna run away. – Not this one. | – 他快跑路了 – 他不会的 |
[39:12] | As soon as the monkeys get stung, they always run away. | 猴子被蜇疼了都会玩命跑 |
[39:14] | – He’s not a monkey. A man-cub. – What is he? | – 他不是猴子 – 那是啥? |
[39:16] | – A man-cub? – Yeah! Could you keep your voice down? | – 是人孩 – 对 你能不能小点声 |
[39:18] | I’m trying to concentrate. | 我都集中不了注意力了 |
[39:20] | – Everything going A-okay up there? – Ow! | – 你在那上边还可以吧 – 噢 |
[39:24] | Oh, boy. Looks like you got another one. | 嘿 哥们 又一个被忽悠的 |
[39:26] | – Buzz off. – It’s a man-cub. | – 一边去 – 那是人孩 |
[39:27] | – A man-cub? – Yeah, it’s a man-cub. | – 人孩?- 是人孩 |
[39:29] | – It’s not a monkey? – No, it’s a man-cub! | – 不是猴子?- 不 是人孩 |
[39:32] | You have never been a more endangered species… | 我说你信不信 我可以让你这只濒危动物 |
[39:34] | than you are at this moment. | 现在就地被灭绝 |
[39:36] | You’re doing an amazing job! | 你在做一件了不起的事情 |
[39:38] | I’m getting stung! | 我在被蜜蜂蜇 |
[39:40] | Oh, boy. Here we go again. | 噢 我去 又来了 |
[39:42] | – It’s not a monkey, Fred. – It’s a man-cub. | – 那不是猴子 弗雷德 – 是人孩 |
[39:43] | – A man-cub? – Yeah, it’s a man-cub. | – 人孩?- 对 是人孩 |
[39:45] | – Can you believe it? – Are you sure? | – 你相信吗?- 你确定吗? |
[39:47] | Would you please shut up? | 能不能把嘴都闭上 |
[39:49] | Hey, up there! | 嘿 上面的 |
[39:50] | Everything is going fantastically, I see. | 依我看 一切都难以置信的顺利 |
[39:54] | Ow! | 噢 |
[39:56] | You got it! Believe in yourself! | 你可以的 要相信你自己 |
[40:04] | – There you go! – Ow! | – 就这么干 – 噢 |
[40:06] | Come on! Almost! | 加油 快搞定了 |
[40:08] | Yeah! | 好 |
[40:10] | Yeah! | 好 |
[40:13] | Oh, yeah! | 噢 对了 |
[40:15] | Uh-oh. | 哦噢 |
[40:20] | Fred? | 弗雷德 |
[40:33] | Oh, yeah, exfoliate me. | 噢耶 爽死我了 |
[40:40] | You said they didn’t sting. | 你说蜜蜂不会蜇我的 |
[40:41] | What do you call this? | 这算怎么回事 |
[40:43] | How the heck did you do that? | 你怎么会变成这个样子了 |
[40:45] | Oh, those must have been females! | 噢 那一定是母蜜蜂 |
[40:49] | They look like males from down here. | 我还以为是公蜂的 |
[40:51] | Females do sting. | 母的确实会蜇人 |
[40:52] | Just put some honey on those. | 涂点蜜蜂就没事了 |
[40:55] | – Honey? Really? – Yeah. | – 蜂蜜 真的?- 对 |
[40:57] | You put it on, you lick it off. You feel much better. | 涂完了把蜂蜜舔掉 心情也好了 |
[40:59] | It’s nature’s ointment. | 纯天然的膏药 |
[41:01] | I put it everywhere. | 要是我就都涂上 |
[41:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:08] | Okay, so, we’re even now! | 好了 人情还完了 |
[41:10] | Hold on a minute. | 着什么急啊 |
[41:11] | What’s your name anyway? | 你叫什么名字? |
[41:12] | We were never properly introduced. | 我们还没有正式互相介绍过呢 |
[41:14] | – Mowgli. – Mowgli? | – 毛克利 – 毛克利? |
[41:17] | Mowgli is a terrific name. | 你还别说 这名字听的挺上口的 |
[41:20] | I bet you got that one all to yourself, too. | 我敢打赌肯定不会有重名的 |
[41:23] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[41:25] | Mowgli, look… | 毛克利 听着 |
[41:26] | I got a lot of gathering to do these next couple of weeks… | 为了冬眠 接下来的几个星期 |
[41:29] | on account of the hibernation. | 我得一直准备吃的 |
[41:31] | I could really use your help. | 我真的很需要你的帮助 |
[41:33] | You know, if you stuck around… | 如果你能留下来的话… |
[41:35] | I can’t. I have to go to the man village. | 不行 现在我得去人类的村子 |
[41:38] | Uh… | 呃… |
[41:39] | For what reason, man village? | 为什么你要去人类的村子 |
[41:41] | I don’t have a choice. There’s a tiger hunting me. | 我也不想去 有一只老虎要杀我 |
[41:43] | Really? Why a tiger? | 为什么?他干嘛要杀你 |
[41:45] | Because I’m a man-cub, all right? | 谁知道 可能就因为我是个人孩吧 |
[41:47] | Just leave me alone. | 让我静一静 |
[41:51] | Hey! Mowgli, my friend, my buddy, my pal. | 嘿… 毛克利 好朋友 好伙计 好哥们 |
[41:54] | Slow down a second, handsome. | 别走那么快嘛 帅哥 |
[41:56] | Bagheera said I have to go to the man village. | 巴西拉说了 我必须得离开这 |
[41:58] | Oh, Bagheera! I know him. Sure. | 噢 巴西拉啊 我认识他 真的 |
[42:02] | You know what his problem is? | 你知道问题出在哪吗? |
[42:04] | He always plays by the rules. | 他动不动就提法则 |
[42:07] | And, sometimes rules were meant to be… | 虽然有时候法则是该遵守 |
[42:09] | well, not necessarily broken, but certainly bent. | 但是有时候也该调整调整 |
[42:11] | And definitely reinterpreted. Don’t you think? | 至少可以重新解读 你说呢? |
[42:14] | He told me to go to the man village, so, that’s where I’m gonna go! | 他让我去人类的村子 所以我得去那 |
[42:16] | Okay, fine. | 那好吧 |
[42:17] | You wanna go to the man village, have it your way. | 你这么想去就去吧 |
[42:19] | In fact, I’ll do you one better. | 事实上我可以帮你一把 |
[42:21] | I’ll take you there myself. | 送你过去 怎么样? |
[42:23] | Come on, let’s go. It’s getting late. | 来吧 再不走就晚了 |
[42:30] | Bare necessities | 生活必需品 |
[42:33] | Forget about | 忘记 |
[42:34] | Your worries and your strife | 你所有烦恼和争吵 |
[42:38] | I mean the bare necessities | 生活必需品 |
[42:42] | What’s that? | 你干什么呢? |
[42:43] | That’s a song about the good life. | 唱个没烦恼的生活之歌 |
[42:46] | What’s a song? | 唱个什么歌? |
[42:48] | You never heard a song before? | 你以前就没听过歌吗? |
[42:51] | Everyone’s got a song. | 人人都听过歌 |
[42:53] | Didn’t the wolves ever sing? | 难道狼群不唱歌吗? |
[42:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:56] | Uh… Oh… | 呃… 噢… |
[42:58] | We recited the Law of the Jungle. | 我们背诵森林法则 |
[43:01] | “This is the Law of the Jungle… | “本法则就是森林法则 |
[43:03] | “as old and as true as the sky. | “如上苍一般古老 正确 |
[43:05] | “The Wolf that keeps it may prosper… | “遵循的狼将繁荣昌盛 |
[43:07] | “but the Wolf that breaks it will die.” | “违反的狼必遭致灭绝” |
[43:11] | Kid, that’s not a song. | 孩子 你这不叫唱歌啊 |
[43:14] | That’s propaganda. | 你这叫喊口号 |
[43:18] | What’s propaganda? | 什么叫喊口号? |
[43:27] | Just a little farther. | 再走走就到了 |
[43:37] | That’s the man village? | 那个就是人类的村子吗? |
[43:38] | Yep. You can always tell by the Red Flower. | 对 看那些红色的花就知道了 |
[43:42] | They do love their Red Flower. | 人类可喜欢他们了 |
[43:46] | The Red Flower doesn’t seem so bad. | 可那些红色的花看起来还不错嘛 |
[43:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[43:50] | Let it loose, and it destroys everything it touches. | 可有的时候它会把接触到的一切都毁掉 |
[43:53] | Don’t ever play with it. | 千万别跟它玩 |
[43:54] | You got that? | 听明白了? |
[43:56] | Yeah, I got it. | 听明白了 |
[43:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[44:04] | Do you think that’s where I’m from? | 你说我是从那儿来的吗? |
[44:07] | Could be. | 没准 |
[44:08] | I don’t know, kid. Does it look familiar? | 你看那个地方眼熟吗? |
[44:10] | I don’t remember it. | 一点儿印象都没有 |
[44:11] | All I remember is living with the wolves. | 我记事那会就跟狼群在一起了 |
[44:15] | Why do you wanna go there? | 那为什么要来这 |
[44:17] | Bagheera said I need a people. | 巴西拉说我得有个族群 |
[44:20] | Again, with the listening to Bagheera. | 得了 又是听巴西拉说的 |
[44:22] | Hey, he’s my friend, okay? | 嘿 他是我朋友 懂吗 |
[44:24] | Now I don’t even know where he is. | 虽然我不知道他现在在哪儿 |
[44:31] | I can’t believe I’m leaving the Jungle for good. | 不敢相信我真的要离开森林了 |
[44:34] | May I say just one thing? | 我能多说一句吗? |
[44:36] | What I saw you do today, I’ve never seen anything like it. | 你今天的表现把我惊着了 |
[44:39] | I’ve been trying to get that honey for years. | 为了拿到蜂蜜 我已努力了很多年了 |
[44:42] | But I used my tricks. | 我使了点小伎俩 |
[44:44] | What tricks? | 什么小伎俩? |
[44:46] | You know… | 就是… |
[44:48] | Everything that I built. It’s not the wolf way. | 我弄得那些东西不是狼该做的 |
[44:51] | Who cares? “The wolf way.” | 谁在乎狼该怎么做呀 |
[44:52] | That’s the Mowgli way. | 你就这么做了 |
[44:54] | That’s the Baloo way. | 我就这么做了 |
[44:56] | That’s our way. | 做就做了 |
[44:57] | That’s how we get things done. | 这就是我们的风格 |
[44:58] | I can’t even imagine what kind of potential you’d have… | 再说了 要是没有我的启发… |
[45:01] | if you had somebody like me helping you out. | 怎么能看到你有这么大的潜力 |
[45:04] | You say you want to go to the man village. | 你说你要去人类的村子 |
[45:07] | I say, you could be a man right here. | 要我说 你在哪儿都是人类 |
[45:11] | I’ll tell you what. | 这么说吧 |
[45:12] | Now you know where the man village is. | 你已经知道村子在哪儿了 |
[45:14] | You can always go down there, whenever you want. | 想什么时候去就什么时候去 |
[45:16] | But I would personally appreciate it… | 可我想跟你说的是… |
[45:18] | as a personal favour to me, personally… | 当然这个主意有点自私 |
[45:20] | if we just worked together, just us, tricks and all. | 如果我们两个能联起手来 再弄点小伎俩 |
[45:24] | I think it would be interesting to see… | 我们一定会惊讶地发现… |
[45:26] | just how much honey we could accumulate… | 在立冬之前 我们已经攒好了 |
[45:29] | before winter. | 不少蜂蜜了 |
[45:30] | Whatever I could do to make your trickiness happen… | 只要小伎俩管用 叫我做什么 |
[45:33] | I will do. | 都没问题 |
[45:34] | And if it turns out to not be fun for you… | 如果你觉得这么做没什么劲的话 |
[45:37] | I will walk you right down to that man village myself. | 那我就驼你下山 把你送到人类的村子里去 |
[45:40] | Is that a deal? | 怎么样? |
[45:43] | Just till winter. | 我们就到立冬之前 |
[45:47] | Just till winter. | 一言为定 |
[45:57] | Ami, wake up. | 妈妈 醒醒 |
[46:05] | Pups? | 他们呢? |
[46:06] | They’re up there. | 他们都在上面 |
[46:15] | The deer, of course, take comfort in numbers. | 小鹿当然会在族群中得到安慰 |
[46:18] | They lack defences most animals will have. | 因为他们缺少保护自己的手段 |
[46:22] | And if we’re being honest… | 不过话又说回来了 |
[46:24] | they’re not very smart either. | 他们并不警觉 |
[46:27] | Unlike the mother crocodile, | 话说鳄鱼妈妈 |
[46:29] | who is a good deal more clever. | 可比他们警觉多了 |
[46:34] | But the one you have to watch out for… | 不过你们真正要小心的是… |
[46:37] | is the cuckoo bird. | 那些布谷鸟 |
[46:40] | Do you know how the cuckoo bird survives? | 你们知道他们是怎么活下来的吗? |
[46:45] | By preying on a mother’s weakness. | 他们巧妙地利用了母性的弱点 |
[46:47] | The cuckoo bird is too clever to raise its young. | 自己从来不抚养幼鸟 |
[46:51] | Instead, it sneaks… | 相反的是… |
[46:52] | its eggs into the nests of simpler birds. | 她们把蛋下到那些头脑简单的母鸟巢里 |
[46:55] | So, when they hatch… | 等小布谷鸟一孵出来 |
[46:57] | the mother bird is fooled. | 母鸟就傻眼了 |
[46:59] | She feeds them, nurtures them. | 她喂大的不是自己的孩子 |
[47:02] | And do you know what happens to her own chicks? | 你们想知道她的孩子怎么样了吗? |
[47:06] | They starve… | 饥寒交迫 |
[47:08] | and die… | 最后死于… |
[47:09] | from neglect. | 没人照顾 |
[47:12] | All because a mother loved a chick… | 而这一切都因为那个母亲爱着一个… |
[47:16] | that wasn’t her own. | 外来的孩子 |
[47:20] | Come now, time for sleep. | 都过来 该睡觉了 |
[47:38] | I think they like me. | 他们喜欢我 |
[47:42] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[47:45] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[47:46] | Isn’t that what you wanted? | 这不就是你想要的吗? |
[47:49] | I want him dead. | 我想要他死 |
[47:56] | Once he gets word of what happened here… | 一旦他听说这里发生的事情… |
[47:58] | he’ll come back. | 肯定会回来的 |
[48:01] | And I’ll be waiting. | 我就在这等着他 |
[48:58] | – That’s the first mark. – Got it. | – 这是第一个目标 – 收到 |
[49:00] | – That’s the first mark! – Got it! | – 拿下第一个目标 – 收到 |
[49:06] | That’s the first mark! | 拿下第一个目标 |
[49:07] | Got it! | 收到 |
[49:12] | Whoo! | 喔… |
[49:13] | Yeah, I got it! | 耶 搞定 |
[49:15] | – Tell him to go to the second mark! – Got it! | – 现在让巴鲁向下一个目标转移 – 收到 |
[49:18] | – Go to the second mark! – Got it. | – 向下个目标转移 – 收到 |
[49:22] | Got it. | 收到 |
[49:26] | Look for the | 寻找那… |
[49:28] | Bare necessities | 生活必需品 |
[49:29] | The simple bare necessities | 简单的生活必需品 |
[49:32] | Forget about your worries | 忘记你心中所有的烦恼 |
[49:33] | And your strife | 和争吵 |
[49:35] | I mean the bare necessities | 快寻找生活必需品 |
[49:38] | Old Mother Nature’s recipes | 大自然赠与的礼品 |
[49:41] | That bring the bare necessities of life | 找到我们的生活必须品 |
[49:45] | Wherever I wander Wherever I roam | 无论我流浪到什么地方 |
[49:49] | I couldn’t be fonder | 我还是最爱 |
[49:52] | Of my big home | 我的家乡 |
[49:54] | The bees are buzzing | 小蜜蜂 |
[49:55] | In the tree | 围在树上 |
[49:56] | To make some honey just for me | 为我酿造蜂蜜 |
[49:59] | When you look under the rocks and plants | 只要你翻开大石头 |
[50:01] | And take a glance at them fancy ants | 就会发现很多好吃的蚂蚁 |
[50:04] | And then maybe try a few | 快来尝一尝 |
[50:06] | The bare necessities of life | 那生活必需品 |
[50:09] | They’ll come to you! | 都将会属于你 |
[50:11] | Wherever I wander | 无论我流浪 |
[50:13] | Wherever I roam | 到什么地方 |
[50:16] | I couldn’t be fonder | 我还是最爱 |
[50:18] | Of my big home | 我的家乡 |
[50:20] | The bees are buzzing in the tree | 小蜜蜂飞在树上 |
[50:22] | To make some honey just for me | 只为我酿造蜂蜜 |
[50:25] | When you look under the rocks and plants | 只要你翻开大石头 |
[50:28] | And then take a glance At them fancy ants | 你就会发现有很多好吃的蚂蚁 |
[50:29] | And then maybe try a few | 快去尝一尝 |
[50:31] | Mmm! Mmm! | 嗯… |
[50:33] | The bare necessities of life They’ll come to you | 那生活必需品都将会属于你 |
[50:37] | They will come to you | 都将属于你 |
[50:40] | Yeah, they’ll come to you! | 都将属于你 |
[50:42] | Come to you! | 属于你 |
[50:43] | Baloo, Baloo, Baloo… look. | 巴鲁 巴鲁 你看 |
[50:49] | Stay low on my back. | 赶紧爬到我背上来 |
[50:59] | Come on out and show yourself. | 别藏了 我看见你了 |
[51:08] | Bagheera! Ah! | 巴西拉 啊 |
[51:11] | Mowgli. | 毛克利 |
[51:13] | Oh, I was looking everywhere for you! | 噢 我一直都在到处找你 巴西拉 |
[51:15] | I thought you were gone! | 我还以为你走了呢 |
[51:16] | – Are you all right? – Yeah! | – 你没事吧 – 没事 |
[51:18] | I can’t believe you found me! I was so worried about you. | 真没想到你找到我了 我快担心死你了 |
[51:21] | I was lost, and I didn’t know what happened… | 我迷路了 然后也不知道怎么了 |
[51:23] | but then I met Baloo. | 我就遇到了巴鲁 |
[51:25] | And then he saved me from a giant snake! | 他把我从巨蟒嘴里救了出来 |
[51:27] | And now we’re working together! | 现在我们俩在一起工作了 |
[51:29] | Really? That’s a new wrinkle. | 真的 我头回听说 |
[51:31] | I didn’t know sloth bears worked. | 原来懒熊也会工作 |
[51:33] | Come on, Mowgli, let’s be on our way. | 来吧 毛克利 我们该上路了 |
[51:37] | Wait! | 等一等 |
[51:39] | Yeah, go on ahead. I’ll catch up. | 你们先走一步 我马上就来 |
[51:42] | Don’t be mad, okay? | 你别发火 好吗? |
[51:44] | Why would I be mad? | 我为什么要发火? |
[51:45] | Because you’re always mad when I do stuff. | 我每次弄这些的时候 你都发火 |
[51:47] | You gotta promise not to be mad this time. | 难道你忘了吗? |
[51:49] | Show me, then I’ll decide. | 等看完了 再做决定 |
[51:52] | Come on, check it out! | 快来 看这边 |
[51:56] | These are vines I use on the cliff. | 这些藤是我爬悬崖用的 |
[51:59] | I twirl them together to make them longer and stronger. | 我把它们拧成一股 这样更长更坚实 |
[52:02] | See how strong they are? | 你看这些藤 多结实 |
[52:05] | You wanna see the really cool part? | 你想跟我看最酷的吗? |
[52:07] | It’s inside. Come on, let’s go! | 在里面 快来 我们走 |
[52:10] | Come on! | 快点 |
[52:23] | It’s the honey stash for winter! | 这是为过冬准备的蜂蜜 |
[52:27] | Have you lost your mind? | 我说你小子是不是疯了 |
[52:30] | You said you wouldn’t get mad. | 我就知道你会发火的 |
[52:32] | Did you listen to anything Akela taught you? | 阿克拉是怎么教你的 |
[52:34] | There’s no place… | 这片森林 |
[52:36] | in the Jungle for these… | 容不下你这些 |
[52:37] | tricks! | 小伎俩 |
[52:39] | You want to do this, you do this in the man village. | 想做这些 干脆去人类的村子好了 |
[52:42] | But I’m helping Baloo get ready for hibernation. | 可我要在这帮巴鲁 准备冬眠需要的东西 |
[52:44] | Bears don’t hibernate in a jungle. | 森林里的熊根本就不冬眠 |
[52:46] | What are you teaching him? | 你都教他什么了 |
[52:48] | Not full hibernation, but I nap a lot. | 也不算冬眠 就是我总爱犯困 |
[52:52] | Listen to me, you con artist! | 你听好了 你这骗子 |
[52:54] | He may not know your game, but I do. | 他不清楚 你的把戏 但我清楚 |
[52:56] | – He’s leaving now. – But I don’t wanna leave! | – 他该走了 – 可是我真的不想走 |
[52:58] | You don’t have a choice! | 你现在没得选择 |
[53:01] | Why don’t we all just settle down for a minute. | 大家先静一静 |
[53:02] | Look, it’s gotten late. Too late to travel. | 现在天都晚了 旅行没戏了 |
[53:05] | So, why don’t we all just have a little honey… | 要不咱们来点蜂蜜尝尝 |
[53:07] | I don’t eat honey. | 我从来不吃蜂蜜 |
[53:08] | No problem. I’ll eat the honey. | 那没关系 我自己吃 |
[53:11] | Let’s all get a good night’s sleep… | 我们先好好睡上一觉 |
[53:12] | and we can talk about this in the morning. | 有话明天一早再说 |
[53:15] | Fine. But we’re leaving, first thing. | 行 我们天一亮就上路 |
[55:35] | Mowgli. | 毛克利 |
[55:45] | Where is he? | 他人呢? |
[55:47] | – In the pit. – In the what? | – 在坑里 – 在哪儿? |
[55:49] | – Is this your teaching? – Oh, come on! | – 这也是你教的吗?- 得了 |
[55:51] | You know I’d never teach him to mess around with elephants. | 我才不会让他跟大象瞎掺和呢 |
[56:48] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[57:00] | What’d I tell you? He’s special. | 他真的是很特别 |
[57:03] | I know he’s special. | 他是我带大的 |
[57:05] | I raised him. | 我当然知道 |
[57:08] | Then don’t make him leave, Bagheera! | 那就别逼他走了 巴西拉 |
[57:10] | You gotta let him be what he is. | 让他做他自己不好吗? |
[57:13] | You don’t understand. The boy’s in danger. | 你根本不知道他现在有多危险 |
[57:15] | I know, he told me. He’s being hunted by a tiger. | 我知道 他说过 他被老虎追杀了 |
[57:18] | Not any tiger. Shere Khan. | 不是一般的老虎 是谢力克汉 |
[57:21] | Shere Khan’s hunting him? | 谢力克汉在追杀他? |
[57:23] | Oh. | 喔 |
[57:25] | But if you send him back to the man village, | 可要是你真把他送回人类的村子里 |
[57:26] | they’ll ruin him. | 他就被毁了 |
[57:28] | They’ll make a man out of him. | 他会变成人类 |
[57:29] | We should send him back to the Wolf Pack. | 所以我们应该把他送回狼群 |
[57:31] | Who’s their alpha? Akela, he can protect him. | 狼群的首领阿克拉会保护他的 |
[57:34] | Akela is dead. | 阿克拉已经死了 |
[57:37] | – What? – Shere Khan killed him. | – 什么?- 谢力克汉杀了他 |
[57:39] | He will stop at nothing until he has this boy. | 为了抓到这个孩子 谢力会不择手段 |
[57:42] | Nothing. | 懂吗? |
[57:44] | The only way we can save him… | 所以我们唯一能做的 |
[57:45] | is if he goes to that man village. | 就是把他送到人类的村子去 |
[57:48] | Please, Baloo. | 拜托了 巴鲁 |
[57:50] | You’re the only one he’ll listen to. | 他现在只听你的话 |
[58:20] | Hey, kid. | 嘿 孩子 |
[58:21] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[58:24] | That was pretty cool, what you did back there. | 刚才你两下可真酷 |
[58:27] | Bagheera didn’t think so. | 巴西拉可不这么想 |
[58:29] | Oh, no, I talked to him. He was very impressed. | 噢不 他跟我说他挺感动的 |
[58:32] | He was? | 是真的吗? |
[58:34] | We both were. Yeah. | 我们两个一样 真的 |
[58:36] | I’ve never seen anyone get | 我还从没见过 |
[58:37] | that close to an elephant before. | 有谁敢和大象走得这么近的 |
[58:45] | So, listen, kid. | 听我说 孩子 |
[58:47] | I gotta talk to you about something. | 有些事情我得跟你谈一谈 |
[58:49] | What do you wanna talk about? | 想说什么就说吧 |
[58:51] | I’ve been thinking. | 知道吗 我一直在想 |
[58:52] | Now that your friend has shown up… | 既然你的朋友已经出现了 |
[58:54] | maybe it’s time… | 也许是时候 |
[58:56] | for you two to just mosey along. | 让你们继续走没走完的旅程了 |
[59:02] | Now it’s winter… | 你看冬天已经来了 |
[59:04] | and it’s really time for you to go. | 你们是该动身的时候了 |
[59:06] | But I wanna stay here with you. | 可我想留下来跟你在一起 |
[59:10] | We’re buddies, aren’t we? | 我们是好朋友 对不对 |
[59:13] | Huh? No, we were never friends. | 呃?不 我不是你朋友 |
[59:16] | I certainly never thought of you as my friend. | 我从来就没有把你当朋友 |
[59:18] | You helped me get honey and I don’t really need you any more… | 我就是让你帮我弄弄蜂蜜 但是现在不用了 |
[59:25] | Do I have to spell this out? | 那个 非得逼我把话说明吗? |
[59:29] | I don’t want you around any more. | 我现在已经不需要你留下来了 |
[59:45] | I did it. | 我跟他说了 |
[59:47] | And that’s about the hardest thing I’ve ever done. | 我从来没有这么纠结过 |
[59:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:00:38] | Go away. | 你走开 |
[1:00:45] | Get away from me. | 你离我远点 |
[1:00:51] | Stop it. | 你烦不烦 |
[1:01:01] | Get away from me! | 你给我滚一边去 |
[1:01:04] | Bagheera! | 巴西拉 |
[1:01:08] | Mowgli! | 毛克利 |
[1:01:22] | Mowgli, hold on! | 毛克利 挺住 |
[1:01:28] | Bagheera! | 巴西拉 |
[1:01:32] | What was that? Where are they taking him? | 什么情况 他们要带他去哪? |
[1:01:34] | This way. | 这边 |
[1:01:39] | Ahh! Ah! | 啊… |
[1:01:41] | Whoa! | 哇… |
[1:01:46] | We see you! We see you! | 看见你了 看见你了 |
[1:01:59] | Come on, jump! | 快跳过去 |
[1:02:00] | And watch the claws. | 留神你的爪子 |
[1:02:34] | Gah! | 啊 |
[1:03:07] | Uh… | 呃… |
[1:03:09] | I’ll take it from here. | 剩下的我来就行 |
[1:03:10] | No, I’m coming. | 不 我… 我也要去 |
[1:03:13] | It’s doable… | 那个… 只要别太高 |
[1:03:15] | if I don’t have to go too high. | 我觉得我还是能行的 |
[1:03:17] | Good. Let’s get going. | 那好 我们行动吧 |
[1:03:20] | All right. | 嗯 |
[1:04:06] | A bird. That can’t be a good sign. | 有鸟的地方准没好事 |
[1:04:10] | Baloo. Look at me. Look at nothing but me. | 巴鲁 看着我 你别看别处 |
[1:04:14] | – Hmm? – You’re doing fine. | – 嗯?- 你做得很好 |
[1:04:15] | Just keep your eyes up high. | 眼睛一定往上看 |
[1:04:17] | All right. I’m coming. I’m coming. | 好吧 我来了 我来了 |
[1:05:52] | What part of the Jungle you from? | 你是从什么地方来的? |
[1:05:57] | You, man-cub. | 你 人孩 |
[1:06:00] | You come from the South, the North? | 你是从南边来还是北边来 |
[1:06:02] | What part of the Jungle? | 还是森林的其它地方? |
[1:06:06] | The South, I guess. | 我猜是南边吧 |
[1:06:08] | Southern Jungle, the Seeonee. | 南部森林 西奥尼山? |
[1:06:11] | Beautiful, I hear. I never been there myself. | 听说那很美 不过我还没有去过 |
[1:06:17] | So, tell me, you ever had a taste of the pawpaw fruit… | 那告诉我 你尝过西奥尼山产的 |
[1:06:20] | down there in the Seeonee? | 枇杷果的味道吗 |
[1:06:22] | Some people call it the… What’s the word? | 有些人竟然管它叫什么? |
[1:06:25] | Papaya. Stolen words. | 木瓜 净瞎说 |
[1:06:27] | I say pawpaw. | 它就叫枇杷果 |
[1:06:29] | Goes to the sound it makes when it tumbles to the Jungle floor. | 这名字跟它掉在地上的声音一模一样 |
[1:06:34] | Try it. | 你尝尝 |
[1:06:40] | Go ahead. | 吃吧 |
[1:06:50] | It’s good. | 挺好吃的 |
[1:06:53] | You know who I am? | 知道我是谁吗? |
[1:06:56] | No. | 不知道 |
[1:06:57] | I am the King of the Bandar-log. | 我就是班达罗格之王 |
[1:07:04] | Call me Louie. | 叫我路易吧 |
[1:07:15] | I did it! | 上来了 |
[1:07:18] | Well done, old chap. | 干得好 伙计 |
[1:07:22] | He must be in there. Follow me. | 他肯定在这儿 跟我来 |
[1:07:25] | No, no. We’re on level ground here. | 不不 我们现在已经到平地了 |
[1:07:28] | I’m in charge. | 得听我指挥了 |
[1:07:30] | And I’ve got a plan. | 我的计划好了 |
[1:07:32] | You are a man-cub who wants to live in the Jungle. | 孩子 你想在这一直待下去对吧 |
[1:07:37] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的? |
[1:07:39] | Kid… | 孩子 |
[1:07:40] | I got ears. My ears got ears. | 我有耳朵 而且不止一只耳朵 |
[1:07:44] | You wanna live here? | 要想呆在这儿 |
[1:07:46] | You need a people to protect you. | 你得有个能保护你的族群 |
[1:07:48] | Only I can protect you… | 只有我行 |
[1:07:50] | and I will, for a price. | 开个好价我就答应保护你 |
[1:07:53] | I don’t have anything to give you. | 可是我没有什么可以给你的 |
[1:07:57] | I think you do. | 这个可以有 |
[1:08:01] | What? | 是什么啊? |
[1:08:02] | Look around, man-cub. | 你都看到了 人孩 |
[1:08:04] | I got everything. | 我什么都有了 |
[1:08:06] | I have plentiful food… | 我有充足的食物 |
[1:08:08] | endless treasure… | 无尽的财富 |
[1:08:09] | command vast legions. | 甚至还能指挥千军万马 |
[1:08:12] | But there’s one thing I don’t have… | 但有一样至今没能得到… |
[1:08:15] | and that’s the one thing… | 刚好这东西 |
[1:08:16] | you can give me. | 你可以给我 |
[1:08:19] | The Red Flower. | 我要红色的花 |
[1:08:22] | I don’t have that! | 那我可没有 |
[1:08:25] | You’re a man, aren’t you? | 你是人类 对吗? |
[1:08:29] | That’s what makes you a man. | 是人都有那个 |
[1:08:30] | You can summon the Red Flower… | 你可以创造出红色的花 |
[1:08:33] | and control it. | 并且控制它 |
[1:08:35] | They told me not to go near the Red Flower. | 他们跟我说要离红色的花远一点 |
[1:08:38] | You know why they tell you that? | 知道为什么这么说吗? |
[1:08:40] | Because once you have it, you rise to the top of the food chain. | 因为你一旦拥有它 就会登上食物链的顶端 |
[1:08:43] | Nothing in this Jungle can stand up… | 在这片森林里没有什么东西能对抗 |
[1:08:47] | to the Red Flower. | 那红色的花 |
[1:08:53] | Please, I just wanna go. | 拜托了 我现在该走了 |
[1:08:58] | Now, don’t try to kid me, man-cub | 听着 别想耍我 人孩 |
[1:09:00] | I’ll make a deal with you | 我来跟你做笔交易 |
[1:09:03] | What I desire is man’s red fire | 我要让那红色的花 |
[1:09:06] | To make my dream come true | 助我梦想成真 |
[1:09:08] | Now give me the secret, man-cub | 快把秘密告诉我 |
[1:09:10] | Come on! Clue me what to do | 快点 告诉我怎么做 |
[1:09:13] | Give me the power of man’s Red Flower | 才能拥有红花力量 |
[1:09:15] | So I can be like you | 变得和你一样 |
[1:09:17] | Oh, ooo-be do | 哦… |
[1:09:19] | I wanna be like you-oo-oo | 我要和你一样 哦… |
[1:09:21] | I wanna walk like you, talk like you too-oo-oo | 走路和你一样 说话也一样 |
[1:09:26] | You’ll see it’s true-oo-oo, someone like me-ee-ee | 虽然我外表像这个样… |
[1:09:31] | Can learn to be like someone like you-oo-oo | 也能学会变成和你一样… |
[1:09:36] | Now you might think it’s ridiculous that me | 你可能会觉得荒唐 |
[1:09:39] | A Gigantopithecus, would ever dream | 一只巨猿像我这个样 |
[1:09:42] | I’d like to team with the likes of you, man-cub | 竟也会有那梦想变成和你一样 |
[1:09:45] | But together we ‘d have powers | 但只要我们在一起 |
[1:09:47] | All the Jungle’s treasures, ours | 就能拥有珍宝和权力 |
[1:09:50] | I got desire, you got the fire | 我有梦想 你有红花 |
[1:09:52] | But the dream I dream takes two | 但要合作才能成功 |
[1:09:54] | So, oo-oo-oo | 哦… |
[1:09:57] | I wanna be like you-oo-oo | 我想和你一样 哦… |
[1:09:59] | I wanna use that flame | 我想和你一样 |
[1:10:01] | Just the same as you can do | 使用那红花力量 |
[1:10:04] | Oh, how magnificus it would be | 噢 如果这一切能实现 |
[1:10:06] | A Gigantopithecus like me | 一只像我这样的巨猿 |
[1:10:09] | Could learn to do | 也能学会 |
[1:10:10] | Like you humans do-oo-oo | 变成人类一样 |
[1:10:15] | Just one thing we need… | 只差一样东西 |
[1:10:16] | to reach our full potential. | 就能激发我们的潜力了 |
[1:10:18] | Bring me that Red Flower… | 只要把红色的花带来 |
[1:10:21] | and we will rule this Jungle. | 我们就能统治整片森林了 |
[1:10:23] | I will protect you. | 我会保护你 |
[1:10:25] | And you will want for nothing, ever again. | 到那时你想干什么就干什么 |
[1:10:28] | I can’t! | 我不能 |
[1:10:30] | You can’t or you won’t? | 不能还是不想 |
[1:10:32] | I can’t! | 我不能 |
[1:10:34] | You will! | 你能行 |
[1:10:35] | Excuse me! | 打扰一下 |
[1:10:37] | Anybody? | 这里有人吗? |
[1:10:40] | Excuse me… | 打扰一下 |
[1:10:42] | am I in the right monkey temple? | 请问这里是猴子庙对吧 |
[1:10:44] | Oh, my gosh. | 噢 我的天哪 |
[1:10:46] | Is that King Louie? | 您你就是路易王 对吧? |
[1:10:49] | This is so exciting. | 我太激动了 |
[1:10:52] | The legends do you no justice, sir. | 您就跟传说中的一样 先生 |
[1:10:55] | You are truly enormous. | 这块头真不小 你太完美了 |
[1:11:00] | In the best way. | 我再多说一句 |
[1:11:01] | Look at all of that flesh… | 瞧您健美的肌肉 |
[1:11:04] | just squatting there… | 威严地坐在 |
[1:11:06] | on an ancient throne. | 那古老的王座上 |
[1:11:08] | How majestic. | 看上去真牛啊 |
[1:11:10] | Seize him. | 抓住他 |
[1:11:12] | Hey, hang on. | 嘿 等等 |
[1:11:14] | Can you just hang on? | 能听我把话说完吗? |
[1:11:16] | I climbed a mountain to see you, and I’m not a climber. | 我翻山越岭来见您 费了不少劲 |
[1:11:19] | Just to be in your presence. | 哪怕只看您一眼 |
[1:11:21] | For me, this is a dream come true. Oh… | 对我来说算是梦想成真了 |
[1:11:25] | Throw him off the cliff. | 把他扔下悬崖 |
[1:11:28] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[1:11:30] | I have no problem with that. | 我不麻烦大家了 |
[1:11:31] | I don’t have any problem with that. | 我真的不想再给大家添麻烦了 |
[1:11:33] | I came up here without an invitation. | 虽然我不请自来 |
[1:11:36] | It was extremely presumptuous of me. | 有点冒昧 |
[1:11:38] | Let me interrupt myself. | 但是我还是想再插一句话 |
[1:11:39] | I just gotta say… | 我想说的是… |
[1:11:40] | you guys are so much handsomer in person than anyone knows. | 在场的各位 可比外面传说的要帅气多了 |
[1:11:43] | No one ever gets up close to you. | 之前从没有这么近距离接触过你们 |
[1:11:45] | Why? | 我猜 |
[1:11:47] | Because of the smell. | 是因为你们身上的气味 |
[1:11:48] | The smell is rough. | 我是说气味太重了 |
[1:11:50] | But it’s not just, “Oh, look at me.” | 不过 你们看中的应该不是外在的美 |
[1:11:53] | It’s, “I got the brains.” You guys got the know-how. | 而是内在的美 你们有先进的技术 |
[1:11:56] | You got the noggin. | 并且充满了智慧 |
[1:11:58] | You came up with this stuff, with the thumb. | 你们用脑子 想办法 用手来搞定 |
[1:12:00] | Come on, show me. How do you do that? I can’t do that. | 给我展示一下你们是怎么做到的 |
[1:12:03] | Look, I scratch, I rub, I can grab a fish. | 我可不想弄伤这儿 或者蹭伤那儿 我要去抓鱼 |
[1:12:06] | But I was hoping, and you may not be open to this at all… | 所以我希望 估计您是不会答应我的希望的 |
[1:12:09] | but I was hoping, and once again, it’s a dream… | 我明知没戏… |
[1:12:11] | but I was hoping that I might become… | 可我真的特别想加入你们 |
[1:12:14] | a Bandar-log myself. | 成为一只了不起的猴子 |
[1:12:16] | Gosh, I wanna be like you. | 没错 我想和你一样 |
[1:12:18] | I am hitching my wagon to your star. | 我特别想和你一样棒 |
[1:12:25] | No one leaves! | 抓住他们 |
[1:12:27] | I can show myself out. Thanks. Bye-bye! | 我自己会下山 谢谢 再见 |
[1:12:46] | We’ll try to hold them off. | 我留下来拖住他们 |
[1:13:24] | Where you going, man-cub? | 你要去哪 人孩? |
[1:13:26] | Stay away from me! | 你离我远一点 |
[1:13:28] | You don’t have anyone now. | 现在没人能帮你了 |
[1:13:30] | I’m your only hope. I can make it real good for you here. | 我是你唯一的希望 我能让你过上好日子 |
[1:13:34] | Where else you gonna go? | 你还打算去哪? |
[1:13:35] | I’ll go back to the Pack! | 我要回狼群去了 |
[1:13:37] | I’ll go back to Akela! | 我要回那儿去找阿克拉 |
[1:13:39] | Akela? | 阿克拉? |
[1:13:41] | Oh. | 噢 |
[1:13:42] | You didn’t hear? | 你没听说吗 |
[1:13:45] | Shere Khan killed him. | 谢力克汉杀了他 |
[1:13:50] | Must’ve been on account of you. | 肯定是为了你的缘故 |
[1:13:53] | No! You’re lying! | 不 你撒谎 |
[1:13:59] | Don’t run away… | 你不要否认… |
[1:14:04] | from who you are! You hear me? | 你的出身 你知道吗? |
[1:14:33] | Think about it, man-cub. | 考虑一下 人孩 |
[1:14:39] | We can rule this Jungle. | 我们能统治这个森林 |
[1:14:44] | No… | 不… |
[1:14:45] | Listen to reason. | 好好想想吧 |
[1:15:03] | Gotcha! | 哪儿跑 |
[1:15:46] | Mowgli! | 毛克利 |
[1:16:12] | If anything happens to that kid… | 他要是有个什么三长两短的 |
[1:16:15] | I’ll never forgive myself. | 我坚决不会原谅我自己 |
[1:16:17] | – Bagheera! – Mowgli? | – 巴西拉 – 毛克利 |
[1:16:20] | Stay there. | 你别动 |
[1:16:22] | We’ll come around to you. | 我们上去救你 |
[1:16:25] | Is it true? | 那是真的吗 |
[1:16:27] | What? | 什么? |
[1:16:29] | Is Akela dead? | 阿克拉被谢力杀了 |
[1:16:32] | We were going to tell you. | 我们正想跟你说呢 |
[1:16:35] | You knew! | 你知道 |
[1:16:36] | You both knew! | 你们早就知道 |
[1:16:38] | And nobody did anything about it! | 然而就没人出来做点什么吗? |
[1:16:41] | Kid, just hold on. | 孩子 你冷静一点 |
[1:16:42] | Someone’s gotta do something! | 必须得有人出来做点什么 |
[1:16:45] | Mowgli! | 毛克利 |
[1:19:05] | There’s no trace of him. | 哪儿都找不到他 |
[1:19:07] | Where could he have gone? | 他能去哪儿呢? |
[1:19:23] | Come on! | 快走 |
[1:19:46] | It’s man. | 是人类 |
[1:19:48] | He’s come to the Jungle. | 跑到森林来了 |
[1:19:55] | Ami, what’s happening? | 妈妈 出什么事了? |
[1:19:57] | The Red Flower. | 是红色的花 |
[1:19:59] | Everybody, get to the river! | 大家听着 快往河边跑 |
[1:20:15] | Red Flower. | 红花 |
[1:20:18] | Pups, come on. Stay close. | 孩子们 跟上 别丢了 |
[1:20:34] | Is that Mowgli? | 那是毛克利 |
[1:20:40] | Shere Khan! | 谢力克汉 |
[1:20:43] | Shere Khan! | 谢力克汉 |
[1:20:44] | I’m not afraid of you! | 我现在不怕你了 |
[1:20:46] | No one has to be afraid of you any more! | 从今以后再也不会有谁怕你了 |
[1:20:53] | No… | 不… |
[1:20:57] | I think they’re afraid of something else now. | 他们现在害怕的是别的东西 |
[1:21:17] | The man-cub is now a man. | 人孩已经长大成人了 |
[1:21:22] | Gray… | 格雷… |
[1:21:27] | Always a proud day… | 而这一刻真应该… |
[1:21:30] | when they come of age. | 好好纪念一下 |
[1:21:34] | You can fool them, but you can’t fool me. | 你骗得了他们 可是你骗不了我的 |
[1:21:39] | I’m the one who saw your future. | 我可以预见到你的未来 |
[1:21:42] | I saw what you’d become. | 我能看到你未来的样子 |
[1:21:51] | Come now, use the Red Flower. | 动手吧 就用那红色的花 |
[1:21:53] | Use it on me like your father did. | 像你父亲一样用它来对付我 |
[1:22:00] | Show everyone what you really are! | 让大家看看你到底是谁 |
[1:22:08] | I’m Mowgli of the Seeonee and this is my home! | 我是西奥尼山的毛克利 这儿就是我的家 |
[1:22:18] | That was the stupidest thing you could’ve done. | 这是你干的最愚蠢的事了 |
[1:22:22] | Now you have nothing. | 现在你已经是一无所有 |
[1:22:25] | No claws, no fur, no teeth… | 没爪子 没皮毛 没尖牙 |
[1:22:29] | And no friends. | 甚至没朋友 |
[1:22:33] | “This is the Law of the Jungle… | “本法则就是森林法则… |
[1:22:35] | “as old and as true as the sky.” | “像上苍一般古老正确” |
[1:22:38] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[1:22:39] | “The Wolf that keeps it may prosper… | “遵循的狼将繁荣昌盛… |
[1:22:42] | “but the Wolf that breaks it will die.” | “违反的狼必招致灭绝” |
[1:22:44] | You fools. | 蠢货 |
[1:22:45] | “Like the creeper that girdles the tree trunk… | “似匍匐植物 缠绕树干… |
[1:22:48] | “the Law runneth over and back.” | “森林法则也左右不离” |
[1:22:50] | Fine! Rise up, all of you! | 行 你们竟敢无视我 |
[1:22:52] | You want to put yourselves between me and the man-cub? | 非要卷进我和人孩之间的战斗吗? |
[1:22:55] | “and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.” | “孤狼之力来源于群体” |
[1:22:58] | I will have you all in my teeth! | 我要把你们都咬死 |
[1:23:24] | – No! – Wolves, attack! | – 不 – 大家 跟我上 |
[1:23:31] | Stay here! | 呆在那 |
[1:23:33] | But I wanna fight with the wolves! | 我必须跟狼群一起战斗 |
[1:23:35] | You can’t fight him like a wolf. You’re not a wolf! | 你不是狼 你无法像他们一样战斗 |
[1:23:39] | Fight him like a man. | 想象人会怎么做? |
[1:23:42] | Now, go! | 快去吧 |
[1:23:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:23:46] | We’ll hold him off. | 我去拖住谢力 |
[1:24:35] | It’s time we put an end to this. | 我们之间该做个了结了 |
[1:24:38] | No! | 不 |
[1:24:55] | Dead tree. | 是死树 |
[1:26:05] | It’s just you and me now! | 就剩你和我了 |
[1:27:03] | Break, break! | 快点 快 快 |
[1:27:56] | You’ve got nowhere to go, man-cub! | 你无路可逃了 小子 |
[1:28:37] | Did you think I would let you grow old? | 你以为我会让你顺利长大? |
[1:28:49] | Either I’ll devour you or the Red Flower will. | 要么让我吃了你 要么让花烧死你 |
[1:28:54] | It’s just a matter of time. | 都是迟早的事 |
[1:28:59] | How long did you really think you’d survive against me? | 你觉得跟我对抗 你能坚持多长时间? |
[1:29:04] | Longer than your father did? | 你能长过你父亲吗 |
[1:29:09] | Longer than… Akela? | 还是能长过阿克拉 |
[1:29:29] | I’m not afraid of you! | 我现在不怕你了谢力 |
[1:29:38] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗? |
[1:29:41] | I’m done running from you! | 我再也不会逃避你了 |
[1:31:14] | You stood your ground, old boy. | 干得漂亮 伙计 |
[1:31:16] | You stood your ground. | 干得漂亮 |
[1:31:33] | Ami, ami! | 妈妈 你快看 |
[1:31:37] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[1:31:39] | – Mowgli! – It’s Mowgli! | – 毛克利 – 是毛克利 |
[1:31:46] | Mowgli. | 毛克利 |
[1:32:15] | Will you look at that? | 你们快来看啊 |
[1:32:28] | And where they made furrows in the ground with their tusks… | 他们用长长的牙在地上挖出沟渠… |
[1:32:32] | there the rivers ran. | 后来就变成了河流 |
[1:33:02] | In my years, I’ve seen a lot in this Jungle. | 我这辈子经历过许多事情 |
[1:33:06] | But that night… | 可那一晚… |
[1:33:07] | I saw something I’ll never forget. | 我看到的一切永生难忘 |
[1:33:10] | I saw a little boy… | 我看见一个孩子… |
[1:33:13] | without a people… | 用自己的力量… |
[1:33:15] | bring all the Jungle together for the very first time. | 破天荒地把森林里所有的动物 都团结了起来 |
[1:33:40] | J ust a few more turns. | 还剩最后几个弯 |
[1:33:43] | I’m going high! | 我上去了 |
[1:33:44] | Stay low. | 走下面 |
[1:33:50] | He never listens. | 就是不听劝 |
[1:34:01] | Gotcha! | 抓到了 |
[1:34:02] | – Come on, Mowgli. – You went in the tree. | – 得了吧 – 你又上树 |
[1:34:03] | – That wasn’t fair. – We almost made it. | – 不公平 – 差点逃掉 |
[1:34:04] | You guys… | 我说你们… |
[1:34:06] | are going too fast. | 跑得也太快了 |
[1:34:09] | Anybody ever teach you how to jog? | 没人教过你们怎么溜弯吗? |
[1:34:12] | You went high when everyone else stayed on the trail. | 他们在下面跑 就你一个在上面跑 |
[1:34:15] | – But that’s what you do. – Maybe, but I’m not a wolf. | – 可你也是啊 – 可我不是狼啊 |
[1:34:17] | Next time, stay together. Come on, guys. | 下次可要一起行动 来吧 伙计们 |
[1:34:21] | “For the strength of the Pack is the…” | 群体之力汇聚 汇聚 汇聚 |
[1:34:25] | – Wolf. – “Wolf… | – 孤狼 – 孤狼之力 |
[1:34:26] | “and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.” | “孤狼之力来源于群体” |
[1:34:29] | Mowgli’s back! | 毛克利回来了 |
[1:34:34] | Hey, Mowgli! Wait for us. | 嘿 毛克利 等等我们 |
[1:34:38] | Hurry up, guys. | 你们快点 |
[1:34:39] | Hi, Gray. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[1:34:45] | Look well, wolves. | “看来不错 孩子们… |
[1:34:53] | “This is the Law of the Jungle… | “本法则就是森林法则 |
[1:34:56] | “as old and as true as the sky. | “如上苍一般古老 正确 |
[1:35:00] | “The Wolf that keeps it may prosper… | “遵循的狼将繁荣昌盛… |
[1:35:02] | “but the Wolf that breaks it will die. | “违反的狼必遭致灭绝 |
[1:35:05] | “Like the creeper that girdles the tree trunk… | “似匍匐植物 缠绕树干… |
[1:35:08] | “the Law runneth over and back. | “森林法则也左右不离 |
[1:35:10] | “For the strength of the Pack…” | “群体之力汇聚…” |
[1:35:15] | This is nice up here. | 风景不错嘛 |
[1:35:18] | Now he can climb. | 他也会爬树了 |
[1:35:23] | Please don’t tell me you’re about to head down. | 你不会要跟我说 这就要下去了吧 |
[1:35:35] | I could get used to this. | 我会慢慢习惯的 |
[1:36:36] | ∮ Now I’m the king of the swingers ∮ | |
[1:36:38] | ∮ Oh, the jungle VIP ∮ | |
[1:36:41] | ∮ I’ve reached the top and had to stop ∮ | |
[1:36:43] | ∮ And that’s what’s botherin’ me ∮ | |
[1:36:45] | ∮ I wanna be a man, man-cub ∮ | |
[1:36:48] | ∮ And stroll right into town ∮ | |
[1:36:50] | ∮ And be just like the other men ∮ | |
[1:36:52] | ∮ I’m tired of monkeyin ‘ around ∮ | |
[1:36:54] | ∮ Oh, ooo-be do ∮ | |
[1:36:56] | ∮ I wanna be like you-oo-oo ∮ | |
[1:36:59] | ∮ I wanna walk like you, talk like you too-oo-oo ∮ | |
[1:37:03] | ∮ You’ll see it’s true-oo-oo, someone like me-ee-ee ∮ | |
[1:37:08] | ∮ Can learn to be like someone like you-oo-oo ∮ | |
[1:37:13] | ∮ Now, don’t try to kid me, man-cub ∮ | |
[1:37:15] | ∮ I’ll make a deal with you ∮ | |
[1:37:17] | ∮ What I desire is man’s red fire ∮ | |
[1:37:20] | ∮ To make my dream come true ∮ | |
[1:37:22] | ∮ Now give me the secret, man-cub ∮ | |
[1:37:24] | ∮ Come on! Clue me what to do ∮ | |
[1:37:26] | ∮ Give me the power of man’s Red Flower ∮ | |
[1:37:29] | ∮ So I can be like you ∮ | |
[1:37:31] | ∮ Oh, ooo-be do ∮ | |
[1:37:33] | ∮ I wanna be like you-oo-oo ∮ | |
[1:37:36] | ∮ I wanna walk like you, talk like you too-oo-oo ∮ | |
[1:37:40] | ∮ You’ll see it’s true-oo-oo, someone like me-ee-ee ∮ | |
[1:37:45] | ∮ Can learn to be like someone like you-oo-oo ∮ | |
[1:38:26] | ∮ Now you might think it’s ridiculous that me ∮ | |
[1:38:30] | ∮ A Gigantopithecus, would ever dream ∮ | |
[1:38:32] | ∮ I’d like to team with the likes of you, man-cub ∮ | |
[1:38:36] | ∮ But together we ‘d have powers ∮ | |
[1:38:38] | ∮ All the Jungle’s treasures, ours ∮ | |
[1:38:40] | ∮ I got desire ∮ | |
[1:38:41] | ∮ You got the fire ∮ | |
[1:38:43] | ∮ But the dream I dream takes two ∮ | |
[1:38:44] | ∮ So, oo-oo-oo ∮ | |
[1:38:46] | ∮ I wanna be like you-oo-oo ∮ | |
[1:38:49] | ∮ I wanna use that flame ∮ | |
[1:38:51] | ∮ Just the same as you can do ∮ | |
[1:38:53] | ∮ Oh, how magnificus it would be ∮ | |
[1:38:56] | ∮ A Gigantopithecus like me ∮ | |
[1:38:58] | ∮ Could learn to do ∮ | |
[1:39:00] | ∮ Like you humans do-oo-oo ∮ | |
[1:39:03] | ∮ Can learn to be like someone like you-oo-oo ∮ | |
[1:39:07] | ∮ Can learn to be like someone like me-ee-ee ∮ | |
[1:39:22] | ∮ Trust in me ∮ | |
[1:39:27] | ∮ Just in me ∮ | |
[1:39:32] | ∮ Shut your eyes ∮ | |
[1:39:36] | ∮ Trust in me ∮ | |
[1:39:41] | ∮ You can sleep ∮ | |
[1:39:45] | ∮ Safe and sound ∮ | |
[1:39:50] | ∮ Knowing I am around ∮ | |
[1:40:00] | ∮ Slip into silent slumber ∮ | |
[1:40:05] | ∮ Sail on a silver mist ∮ | |
[1:40:09] | ∮ Slowly and surely your senses ∮ | |
[1:40:13] | ∮ Will cease to resist ∮ | |
[1:40:18] | ∮ Just relax ∮ | |
[1:40:22] | ∮ Be at rest ∮ | |
[1:40:27] | ∮ Like a bird ∮ | |
[1:40:31] | ∮ In a nest ∮ | |
[1:40:36] | ∮ Trust in me ∮ | |
[1:40:41] | ∮ Just in me ∮ | |
[1:40:45] | ∮ Shut your eyes ∮ | |
[1:40:50] | ∮ And trust in me ∮ | |
[1:41:12] | ∮ Trust in me ∮ | |
[1:41:17] | ∮ Just in me ∮ | |
[1:41:22] | ∮ Shut your eyes ∮ | |
[1:41:26] | ∮ And trust in me ∮ | |
[1:41:57] | ∮ Yeah ∮ | |
[1:42:03] | ∮ Look for the bare necessities ∮ | |
[1:42:08] | ∮ The simple bare necessities ∮ | |
[1:42:11] | ∮ Forget about your worries ∮ | |
[1:42:14] | ∮ And your strife ∮ | |
[1:42:16] | ∮ I mean the bare necessities ∮ | |
[1:42:21] | ∮ Old Mother Nature’s recipes ∮ | |
[1:42:24] | ∮ That bring the bare necessities of life ∮ | |
[1:42:30] | ∮ Wherever I wander Wherever I roam ∮ | |
[1:42:37] | ∮ I couldn’t be fonder ∮ | |
[1:42:40] | ∮ Of my big home ∮ | |
[1:42:43] | ∮ The bees are buzzing ∮ | |
[1:42:45] | ∮ In the tree ∮ | |
[1:42:47] | ∮ To make some honey just for me ∮ | |
[1:42:51] | ∮ When you look under the rocks and plants ∮ | |
[1:42:54] | ∮ And take a glance at them fancy ants ∮ | |
[1:42:58] | ∮ And then maybe try a few ∮ | |
[1:43:00] | ∮ The bare necessities of life ∮ | |
[1:43:04] | ∮ They’ll come to you! ∮ | |
[1:43:07] | ∮ Look for the bare necessities ∮ | |
[1:43:11] | ∮ The simple bare necessities ∮ | |
[1:43:14] | ∮ Forget about your worries ∮ | |
[1:43:17] | ∮ And your strife ∮ | |
[1:43:20] | ∮ I mean the bare necessities ∮ | |
[1:43:24] | ∮ That’s why a bear can rest at ease ∮ | |
[1:43:27] | ∮ With just the bare necessities of life ∮ | |
[1:43:33] | ∮ So just relax ∮ | |
[1:43:37] | ∮ In my backyard ∮ | |
[1:43:40] | ∮ If you act like that bee acts ∮ | |
[1:43:43] | ∮ You’re working too hard ∮ | |
[1:43:47] | ∮ Don’t spend your time just looking around ∮ | |
[1:43:51] | ∮ For something you want that can’t be found ∮ | |
[1:43:54] | ∮ When you find out you can live without it ∮ | |
[1:43:58] | ∮ And go along not thinking about it ∮ | |
[1:44:01] | ∮ I’ll tell you something true ∮ | |
[1:44:04] | ∮ The bare necessities of life ∮ | |
[1:44:07] | ∮ The bare necessities of life ∮ | |
[1:44:11] | ∮ Will come to you ∮ | |
[1:44:14] | ∮ Water, air, love ∮ | |
[1:44:21] | ∮ House with a roof above ∮ | |
[1:44:26] | ∮ Talking ’bout the bare necessities of life ∮ | |
[1:44:31] | ∮ Wisdom, understanding, sleep ∮ | |
[1:44:37] | ∮ Good health is something you must keep ∮ | |
[1:44:43] | ∮ Forget about your worries and your strife ∮ | |
[1:44:48] | ∮ These are the bare necessities of life ∮ | |
[1:45:13] | ∮ Yeah ∮ | |
[1:45:19] | ∮ Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah ∮ |