英文名称:The Jungle Book 2
年代:2003
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Hooray. Mowgli! | 快,莫格利! |
[00:08] | Shh Ranjan. hush It’s starting | 嘘! 洛吉,快点,要开始了 |
[00:10] | Come. Children Come watch | 来吧,孩子,快来看 |
[00:13] | Mowgli. Tell us your story | 莫格利,告诉我们你的故事 |
[00:22] | I never knew where I came from | 我不知道我从哪里来 |
[00:25] | but I always knew where I belonged | 但我一直明白我的归属何在 |
[00:34] | This is me and Bagheera | 这是我和巴格希 |
[00:35] | the panther who found me in the jungle | 黑豹在丛林里发现了我 |
[00:37] | He’s a good friend of mine | 它是我的好朋友 |
[00:39] | But my best friend of all was good old Papa Bear | 但我最要好的要算是善良的熊爸爸 |
[00:45] | Man. We had some crazy times together | 我们在一起度过许多欢乐时光 |
[00:50] | And when the monkeys grabbed me | 当猴子把我抓走 |
[00:53] | things got really crazy | 事情变得极端疯狂 |
[00:55] | Monkey! | 猴子! |
[01:02] | Go. Papa Bear! | 走,熊爸爸! |
[01:05] | Then I came face to face | 接着我面对面 |
[01:09] | with the meanest. Scariest tiger | 遇上整座丛林里最坏心、最可怕的老虎 |
[01:11] | in the whole jungle | |
[01:13] | Shere Khan | 席尔坎 |
[01:17] | You stay away from Mowgli, you mean old tiger… | 离莫格利远一点,你这坏心老虎 |
[01:21] | or I’ll tie some fire to your tail and burn your butt! | 不然我会在你尾巴上点火,烧你的屁股! |
[01:26] | Yaah! | 呀! |
[01:29] | – Ranjan! – Whoa! Uhh! | 洛吉! |
[01:37] | Oh. Ranjan | 哦,洛吉 |
[01:44] | I got him, Mowgli! Did you see? I got him. | 我抓到它了,莫格利! 你看见没? 我抓到它了 |
[01:47] | You sure did, Ranjan… | 是没错,洛吉… |
[01:48] | but it’s gonna be kind of hard to finish the story now. | 但现在故事变得有点难以收场了 |
[01:51] | But we all know how it ends. | 但我们全晓得结局怎样啊 |
[01:54] | Shanti blinks her big beautiful brown eyes at you… | 香禔向你抛她那美丽褐色的媚眼… |
[01:59] | and you followed her into our village. | 你就跟着她来到我们村子 |
[02:03] | I did not. | 我才没有呢 |
[02:05] | Did so. | 的确是如此 |
[02:07] | Something was in my eye. | 有东西跑进我眼睛啦 |
[02:09] | Both of them? | 两眼同时吗? |
[02:11] | Well, you were so ugly you made my eyes water. | 你太丑了才教我流眼泪 |
[02:14] | – Well, you… – Ha ha! Now, now. | 嗯,你… 哈哈! 好了,好了 |
[02:16] | We give thanks for Shanti’s beautiful brown eyes. | 我们得感谢香禔美丽褐色的眼睛 |
[02:20] | Without them… | 没有它们… |
[02:21] | Mowgli would never have found his way into our lives. | 莫格利也不会加入我们的生活当中 |
[02:24] | Come to think of it, you used the same trick on me. | 我突然想到,你也是用同样伎俩拐了我 |
[02:28] | And you still fall for it. | 而你到现在还是甘之若饴 |
[02:34] | Thank you for a wonderful story, Mowgli. | 谢谢你那么棒的故事,莫格利 |
[02:37] | Good night, Mowgli. | 晚安,莫格利 |
[02:42] | Night, Shanti. | 晚安,香禔 |
[02:43] | Watch out for Shere Khan on your way home. | 回家路上可小心席尔坎唷 |
[02:46] | You and your stories. | 你和你的故事 |
[02:48] | Everyone knows tigers don’t come into the village. | 人人都知道老虎不会进到村子里来 |
[02:52] | Tigers go wherever they want! | 老虎想去哪就去哪! |
[02:55] | – Aah! – Ooh. | 啊! |
[02:58] | Good night, boys. | 晚安,小伙子 |
[03:02] | Tomorrow’s gonna be so great. | 明天铁定很好玩 |
[03:04] | What happens tomorrow? | 明天会怎样呢? |
[03:06] | Um… | |
[03:07] | – Nothing. | – Nothing. 没事 没事 |
[03:08] | Aha. | |
[03:10] | Well, then, you will need plenty of rest… | 那你们得好好休息一下… |
[03:13] | for doing nothing tomorrow. | 明天好去办”没事” |
[03:15] | Off to bed | 去睡觉吧 |
[03:16] | Ah, we never get to stay up late. | 啊,我们都不曾熬晚点睡 |
[03:20] | Ha ha! Even wild beasts need their sleep. | 哈哈! 即使野兽也需要睡眠 |
[03:25] | Oh, help! Ferocious tiger! | 哦,救命! 猛虎啊! |
[03:29] | Ah, good night, my little wild thing. | 晚安,小顽皮 |
[03:41] | Good night, Mowgli. | 晚安,莫格利 |
[03:42] | Happy dreams. | 祝你美梦 |
[03:46] | Um, good night… | 晚安… |
[03:49] | sir. | 先生 |
[03:50] | Why do you always call him “Sir”? | 你干嘛老是叫他”先生”? |
[03:53] | His name’s “Pa “ | 他的名字是”爸” |
[04:16] | Unh! | |
[04:20] | Hmm. | |
[04:25] | Ha ha! | |
[04:35] | Aah! Whoa! | |
[04:37] | Come on, Mowgli! | 快点,莫格利! |
[04:38] | Wake up, it’s morning! | 醒醒,早上了! |
[04:40] | You said we would go to… | 你说过我们要去… |
[04:41] | Ranjan! Ranjan! | 洛吉! 洛吉! |
[04:42] | Do you wanna wake up the whole village? | 你想吵醒全村的人吗? |
[04:45] | When does the tiger roar? | 老虎何时才会吼? |
[04:47] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[04:49] | After he catches his prey. | 要在它掳获猎物之后 |
[04:52] | His prey. | 它的猎物 |
[04:56] | Let’s go get our prey. | 我们去抓我们的猎物吧 |
[05:15] | Boys. | 孩子们 |
[05:17] | – Huh? – Where are you going so early? | 这么早要去哪啊? |
[05:20] | – To… do our chores? – Yeah! | 去…去玩 对! |
[05:23] | Not without breakfast, you aren’t. | 早餐没吃谁也别想出去 |
[05:32] | – That’s OK. We’re not hungry. – Gotta go! | 没关系,我们不饿 我们走了! |
[05:34] | Ooh! Boys, where are you going? | 孩子们,你们要去哪? |
[05:37] | – To do our chores! – Bye, Papa! See you later! | 出去玩! 拜,爸爸! 回头见! |
[05:40] | Remember! Don’t cross the river! | 记住! 别越过河那一边! |
[05:45] | You can take the boy out of the jungle… | 你可以将这孩子带离丛林… |
[05:48] | But you can’t take the jungle out of the boy. | 却无法将丛林带离他的心 |
[05:51] | Yes. | 没错 |
[05:52] | That’s what worries me. | 我就是担心那一点 |
[06:10] | – Hey, Shanti. – Aah! | 嘿,香禔 啊! |
[06:12] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么? |
[06:14] | Getting water. | 取水 |
[06:16] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[06:17] | Oh, uh, I’m on the lookout for danger. | 哦,我在查看有无危险 |
[06:21] | Danger? Please. There’s no danger around here. | 危险? 少来,这附近根本没有危险 |
[06:25] | Uh… | |
[06:26] | Well, uh, keep this just between us? | 这件事就你我知道好吗? |
[06:29] | Yesterday, I saw tiger tracks. | 我昨天看到老虎的足迹 |
[06:32] | Tiger tracks? Right. | 老虎的足迹? 好极了 |
[06:35] | It’s Shere Khan. | 是席尔坎 |
[06:37] | I hear he’s looking for me… | 我听见它在找寻我 |
[06:39] | seeking his bloodthirsty revenge. | 寻求血腥的复仇 |
[06:43] | So keep your ears open | 所以耳朵千万放尖点 |
[06:45] | and always watch your back… | 随时注意背后 |
[06:47] | or the last thing you’ll ever hear is… | 否则你最后听见的将会是… |
[06:52] | Aah! Uhh! Uhh! | 啊! 喔! 喔! |
[06:56] | When does the tiger roar? | 老虎何时才会吼呢? |
[07:00] | Oh! You’re horrible! | 你好坏! |
[07:03] | Horrible, stinky boys! | 讨厌的臭小子! |
[07:06] | Come on, Ranjan. He’s a bad influence. | 来吧,洛吉,别跟他学坏了 |
[07:15] | Now, don’t move. | 好了,别乱动 |
[07:18] | That wasn’t very nice, you know. | 那样子不太好,你知道 |
[07:23] | Stop that. You’re not a jungle boy. | 住手,你不是丛林男孩 |
[07:25] | Why are you so a-scared of the jungle? | 你干嘛这么怕丛林? |
[07:28] | Because it’s dangerous. | 因为很危险 |
[07:31] | Dangerous? But Mowgli says… | 危险? 可是莫格利说… |
[07:33] | You shouldn’t listen to everything Mowgli says. | 莫格利说的你都不该听 |
[07:36] | But I thought you liked Mowgli. | 但我以为你喜欢莫格利 |
[07:39] | Well, I do. | 是没错 |
[07:41] | I like Mowgli. | 我喜欢莫格利 |
[07:42] | But I… oh… ooh. | 可是我… |
[07:44] | Uh, you left this at the river. | 你掉在河里忘了拿走 |
[07:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:53] | She’s in a bad mood. | 她现在心情不好 |
[07:58] | Hey, Ranjan, you want to see a little trick I learned… | 洛吉,你想看我在丛林里学到的… |
[08:01] | in the jungle? | …小把戏吗? |
[08:08] | Mmm. That’s a pretty good trick. | 那招相当厉害 |
[08:11] | Well, here’s a little trick I learned right here at home. | 这是我在家这里学到的小把戏 |
[08:20] | Wow! | 哇! |
[08:22] | That’s a neater trick. | 那招更厉害 |
[08:24] | Like I said, Ranjan, don’t listen to him. | 像我所说的,洛吉,别听他的 |
[08:27] | She’s right, Ranjan, don’t listen to me. | 她说的对,洛吉,别听我的话 |
[08:31] | Listen to the jungle. | 听听丛林的声音 |
[08:33] | Can you hear it? | 你能听见吗? |
[08:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:37] | The jungle. | 丛林 |
[08:41] | Yeah, man! | 没错,老弟! |
[08:43] | And when you hear that rhythm, you get a crazy feeling inside. | 当你听到那股节奏时 你的内心会有种兴奋的感觉 |
[08:47] | ** That morning sun peeks over the mountains ** | “朝阳自山顶露出曙光” |
[08:51] | ** And all the ninos rub their eyes ** | “所有的孩子揉揉他们的双眼” |
[08:53] | ** When they hear ** | “当他们听见” |
[08:54] | Hear what? | 听到什么? |
[08:55] | ** Hear the jungle rhythm ** | “倾听丛林的节奏” |
[08:57] | ** Those birds are ** | “那些鸟儿在…” |
[08:58] | ** Tap-tap-tapping the tree trunks ** | “啄呀啄著树干” |
[09:00] | ** The busy bee hums as he flies ** | “忙碌的蜜蜂嗡嗡嗡地飞” |
[09:02] | ** Loud and clear ** | “清彻响亮” |
[09:04] | ** To the jungle rhythm ** | “跟随著丛林的节奏” |
[09:07] | ** Now. You can hightail it out of the jungle ** | “你可以远离丛林” |
[09:10] | ** But it never leaves your heart ** | “但丛林却离不开你的心” |
[09:12] | ** First you feel that beat start bubbling under ** | “起先你觉得那节拍开始从底下窜升” |
[09:15] | ** Then you hear the tom toms loud as thunder ** | “接着你会听到如打雷般咚咚作响” |
[09:17] | It’s moving me! | “令我蠢蠢欲动” |
[09:19] | ** Sounds a lot like being free ** | “听起来仿佛无拘无束” |
[09:21] | ** When you feel ** | “当你感觉” |
[09:23] | ** Feel the jungle rhythm ** | “感觉丛林的节奏” |
[09:26] | Yeah. Guys | 没错,各位 |
[09:28] | ** Feel the jungle rhythm ** | “感觉丛林的节奏” |
[09:30] | Come on, Shanti! | 来吧,香禔! |
[09:33] | ** Can’t do without rhythm ** | “没有节奏是办不到的” |
[09:35] | ** And when it fills the air ** | “当空气中弥漫着音符时” |
[09:38] | ** Animals everywhere join in the dance ** | “各地动物加入舞蹈” |
[09:40] | Hey, give me that! | 嘿,还给我! |
[09:42] | ** You’ll dance along with ’em ** | “你要跟着他们一起跳舞” |
[09:44] | ** Feelin’ it steal your soul ** | “体会灵魂出窍的感觉” |
[09:47] | ** We’ll stomp our paws. Flap our wings ** | “我们拍拍手脚、甩甩翅膀” |
[09:50] | ** Maybe do one or two crazy things ** | “也许做一两件疯狂的事” |
[09:54] | – Caw! Caw! – Yeah, that’s it! | 对,没错! |
[09:56] | Ooh-ooh-ah-ah, ooh-ooh-ah-ah! | |
[09:58] | A-whoo! | 啊-呜! |
[10:02] | – Eep! Eep! Eep! – Caw! Caw! | |
[10:04] | – Eep! Eep! Eep! – Chika chika boom! | |
[10:07] | – Eep! Eep! Eep! – A-whoo! | |
[10:20] | Shanti! Try this. | 香禔! 试试这个 |
[10:22] | Not quite. | 不太好 |
[10:24] | There we go. Oh… no. | 好了! 哦…不好 |
[10:26] | Take a look. Perfect. | 看一下,太棒了 |
[10:28] | ** Boom-a-chaka. Boom-a-chaka ** | “蹦蹦恰卡,蹦蹦恰卡” |
[10:30] | ** Boom-a-chaka. Boom-a-chaka. Boom ** | “蹦蹦恰卡,蹦蹦恰卡,蹦” |
[10:32] | ** Check out those chat-chat-chattering monkeys ** | “看看那些吱吱喳喳的猴子” |
[10:34] | ** Swinging through the banyan trees ** | “在榕树间摆荡” |
[10:37] | ** Two by two. Two by two ** | “成双成对地” |
[10:38] | ** To the jungle rhythm ** | “跟随著丛林的节奏” |
[10:41] | ** Sounds like a wolf pack way in the distance ** | “听起来像匹狼返回远方” |
[10:44] | ** Singing pretty harmonies ** | “唱着美妙的和声” |
[10:45] | ** Woo woo woo. Woo woo woo ** | “呜呜呜,呜呜呜” |
[10:48] | ** To the jungle rhythm ** | “跟随著丛林的节奏” |
[10:50] | – Yeah! Whoo-hoo! – Yeah, that’s it! | 对! 呜-荷! 对,没错! |
[10:53] | ** Now. You can hightail it out of the jungle ** | “你可以远离丛林” |
[10:56] | ** But it never leaves your heart ** | “但丛林却离不开你的心” |
[10:58] | ** First you feel that beat start bubbling under ** | “起先你觉得那节拍开始从底下窜升” |
[11:01] | ** Then you hear the tom toms loud as thunder ** | “接着你会听到如打雷般咚咚作响” |
[11:03] | It’s moving me! | “令我蠢蠢欲动” |
[11:05] | ** Sounds a lot like being free ** | “听起来仿佛无拘无束” |
[11:07] | ** When I feel. When I feel ** | “当我感觉,当我感觉” |
[11:10] | ** When I feel. When I feel ** | “当我感觉,当我感觉” |
[11:12] | ** Feel the jungle rhythm ** | “感觉丛林的节奏” |
[11:13] | ** Boom shaka-laka boom sh-bop sh-bop ** | “蹦蹦,摇呀摇,蹦蹦跳” |
[11:15] | ** Boom shaka-laka boom sh-bop sh-bop ** | “蹦蹦,摇呀摇,蹦蹦跳” |
[11:17] | Whoa, wait, wait, stop! You’re crossing the river! | 等等,站住! 你们在过河了! |
[11:20] | Mowgli, you can’t go in the jungle! | 莫格利,你不能进去丛林! |
[11:22] | It’s too dangerous! Mowgli! | 太危险了! 莫格利! |
[11:24] | Stop! | 站住! |
[11:28] | Shanti, what is it? | 香禔,什么事? |
[11:30] | Children, come inside this instant, all of you! | 孩子们,马上通通进去里面! |
[11:35] | Mowgli! | 莫格利! |
[11:37] | That includes you! | 也包括了你! |
[11:44] | I am very disappointed in you. | 我对你非常失望 |
[11:46] | You put everyone in danger. | 你教大家置身险境 |
[11:48] | You know that you’re not allowed to cross the river… | 你明知道不准过河去… |
[11:51] | and yet you deliberately disobeyed me. | 竟还故意违抗我 |
[11:54] | – But, but I… – No, Mowgli. | 可是,可是我… 没有可是,莫格利 |
[11:56] | The jungle is a dangerous place. | 丛林里险象环生 |
[12:03] | I should know. | 我非常明白 |
[12:09] | You are confined to your room without dinner. | 你被禁足在你房间,不准吃饭 |
[12:11] | That should give you plenty of time… | 应可给你许多时间… |
[12:13] | to think about what you’ve done. | 好好反省你所犯的错 |
[12:23] | M-Mowgli, I… I was only trying to h… | 莫格利,我…我只是想帮忙… |
[12:48] | ** Oh. You can hightail it out of the jungle ** | “你可以远离丛林” |
[12:55] | ** But it never leaves your heart ** | “但丛林却离不开你的心” |
[13:16] | Oh, Baloo. | 哦,布鲁 |
[13:30] | ** Look for the bare necessities ** | “寻求最起码的需求” |
[13:33] | ** The simple bare necessities ** | “最简单的基本需求” |
[13:36] | ** Forget about your worries and your strife ** | “忘却所有忧愁与纷争” |
[13:39] | ** Yeah. I mean the bum-bada-dada-dee-dada ** | “对,我是指巴-巴哒-答哒-滴-答哒” |
[13:43] | ** The rum-pum-pa-ta ree-ta-ta ** | “罗-帕-趴-塔 利-塔-塔” |
[13:45] | ** That bring the bare necessities of life ** | “带来最起码的生活需求” |
[13:48] | Now, that’s more like it! | 现在更像了! |
[13:50] | Ha ha! Look at you! | 哈哈! 看看你! |
[13:52] | Aw, growing like the proverbial weed. | 噢,长得好像 |
[13:54] | Let’s see if you still got it. | 看看你是不是还记得 |
[13:56] | ** Ra-pa-dada-dada debba-ra-da ** | “罗-帕-答哒-答哒 滴巴-罗-答” |
[13:58] | Take it away, Little Britches. | 拿走,小裤裤 |
[14:02] | Poor fellow. | 可怜的家伙 |
[14:04] | I said, take it away! | 我说,拿走! |
[14:09] | Ohh. | |
[14:12] | This ain’t gonna work. | 这样行不通 |
[14:14] | You just ain’t Mowgli. | 你不是莫格利 |
[14:17] | Ah, I guess I gotta get used to singing solo. | 哎,我猜我得习惯独唱 |
[14:24] | He’s just not getting over that… | 它还是忘不了… |
[14:29] | Oh, no, not again! | 哦,不好,别又来了! |
[14:32] | Baloo! | 布鲁! |
[14:34] | Baloo! | 布鲁! |
[14:44] | Uhh. Mowgli… | 莫格利… |
[14:59] | Huh? Hmm… | |
[15:22] | Unh. | |
[15:27] | Get out of here! Shoo! Shoo! | 走开! 闪啦! |
[15:37] | Now… now, don’t worry. | 好了…好了,别担心 |
[15:39] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[15:45] | Baloo? | 布鲁? |
[15:48] | Baloo? | 布鲁? |
[15:50] | Oh, man. | 哦,讨厌 |
[15:52] | Bagheera. | 巴格希 |
[15:54] | How’s it wagging? | 摇摆舞跳得如何? |
[15:56] | This has to stop. | 你该适可而止了 |
[15:58] | You can’t keep trying to take Mowgli from the man-village. | 你不能一直想带莫格利离开人类村子 |
[16:01] | The boy’s future lies with his own kind | 这孩子的未来得和他的同类在一块 |
[16:05] | Aw. his future can wait | 他的未来指日可待 |
[16:07] | I miss my bear cub | 我想念我的熊宝宝 |
[16:10] | It’s not safe for him in the jungle. | 丛林里对他并不安全 |
[16:13] | You know Shere Khan is looking for Mowgli. | 你知道席尔坎在找莫格利 |
[16:16] | Just let Shere Khan try something. | 就让席尔坎来试试看啊 |
[16:18] | We handled old Stripes once. We’ll do it again. | 我们解决过老虎一次 再来一次也没问题 |
[16:20] | – Baloo, don’t push your luck. – Out of the way, Baghee. | 布鲁,别碰运气 闪开,巴格希 |
[16:24] | You’re not going near the village! | 你不能接近村子! |
[16:26] | Oh! | 哦! |
[16:34] | Later, Baghee. | 晚点见了,巴格希 |
[16:36] | That’s it! | 够了! |
[16:37] | Hathi! Plan “B”! | 哈提! B计划! |
[16:43] | Hup, two, three, four! | 报数,2,3,4! |
[16:45] | Keep it up, two, three, four! | 继续,2,3,4! |
[16:47] | Now, remember, men… | 现在记住,各位… |
[16:49] | our objective is full and complete containment. | 我们的目标要达到完完全全围堵起来 |
[16:51] | Prepare for Operation… uh, Oper… | 准备执行…执行… |
[16:54] | Um, Stop That Bear? | 挡住那只熊吗? |
[16:56] | Very good, son! Yes. | 非常好,儿子! 是的 |
[16:58] | Prepare for Operation… | 准备执行任务 |
[17:00] | Stop That Bear! | 挡住那只熊! |
[17:05] | ** By the ranks or single file ** | “士兵们” |
[17:07] | ** Over every jungle mile ** | “越过每一吋丛林” |
[17:09] | Run, Baghee! You’re in the parade ground! | 快跑,巴格希! 象群来了! |
[17:13] | Oh! No, please, stop! | 哦! 不,拜托,停下来! |
[17:16] | Company… halt! | 全体…立定! |
[17:19] | Hmm? | |
[17:25] | I told you, Baloo… | 我告诉过你,布鲁… |
[17:27] | there’s no way we’re letting you near the man-village. | 我们不可能让你接近人类村庄 |
[17:30] | You ain’t gonna stop me now, Baghee. | 你阻止不了我的,巴格希 |
[17:32] | Look out below! | 潜水啰! |
[17:35] | Search the water! | 搜索水底! |
[17:37] | – Follow me. – This way. | 跟我来 这边 |
[17:42] | Over here. Sir | 在这里,长官 |
[17:48] | Baloo! | 布鲁! |
[17:50] | Check over there! | 查查那边! |
[17:59] | I’ve got him, Colonel! | 我逮到他了,上校! |
[18:04] | Confound it, soldier! | 笨蛋,士兵! |
[18:07] | – That’s a fish! – Oopsy. | 那是只鱼! 好吧 |
[18:09] | Disgrace to the uniform. | 真是部队之耻 |
[18:14] | Colonel! | 上校! |
[18:16] | Th-this log can’t possibly support your weight! | 这根木头支撑不了你的体重 |
[18:18] | Balderdash! | 胡说! |
[18:20] | Why, my dear boy, back in ’88… | 为什么呢,我亲爱的小子 想当初1988年时… |
[18:22] | in service to the crown, I found myself straddling a… | 我在皇室服役,我觉得我自己跨在… |
[18:25] | Oh, no, not again. | 哦,不,别又来了 |
[18:27] | – Aah! – Whoa! | 啊! 哇! |
[18:37] | Well, they don’t make trees like they used to. | 现在的桥比不上以前的 |
[18:41] | Got him! | 抓到了! |
[18:43] | Got him right here. | 就在这里 |
[18:46] | Ah! Disguised as a panther, Baloo. | 啊! 伪装成黑豹,布鲁 |
[18:49] | It’s me, Hathi! | 是我,哈提! |
[18:50] | Put me down! | 放我下来! |
[18:52] | – Sorry. Heh. – Whoa! | 抱歉 哇! |
[18:54] | Keep searching. Men Couldn’t have gone far! | 继续搜索,各位,不可能跑太远的! |
[19:00] | Who are we looking for. Anyway? | 我们到底在找谁? |
[19:02] | – Oh, confound it, man! – Heh heh heh. | 哦,笨蛋! 呵呵呵 |
[19:05] | Ooh! | 哦! |
[19:10] | Ha ha! | 哈哈! |
[19:11] | Don’t turn me in, little guy. | 别害我回去,小家伙 |
[19:13] | I just want to see my bear cub. | 我只是想见我的熊宝宝 |
[19:15] | I won’t. I miss Mowgli, too. | 不会的,我也想念莫格利 |
[19:17] | This way, quick! | 这边走,快! |
[19:20] | Hey, thanks, kid. | 嘿,谢啦,孩子 |
[19:21] | You’re all right. | 你好乖 |
[19:38] | Say, fellas, look who’s coming. | 各位,瞧谁来了 |
[19:42] | That’s Shere Khan. | 那是席尔坎 |
[19:44] | – What we gonna do? – Don’t start that again. | 我们怎么办? 别又开始那样了 |
[19:47] | Lucky. Hey, Lucky. | 幸运仔! 嘿,幸运仔 |
[19:49] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[19:51] | That’s the one we told you about, Shere Khan. | 那个就是我们跟你提过的席尔坎 |
[19:54] | Mmm. Shere Khan. You don’t say. | 席尔坎,没问题 |
[19:58] | Hey, watch this, watch this. | 嘿,看我的,看我的 |
[19:59] | I got one for you. Check this out. | 我来表演一下,瞧瞧这招 |
[20:01] | Hey, hey! Look at me! Look at me! | 嘿,嘿! 看我这边! 看我这边! |
[20:03] | – Hey! – Whoa! | |
[20:05] | I’m Shere Khan… | 我是席尔坎… |
[20:06] | and me tiger tush has been torched. | 我的屁股着火了 |
[20:12] | Ask me if I could whup that tiger. | 问我是不是能抓到那只老虎 |
[20:14] | Go on, go on, ask me. | 快啊,快啊,问我 |
[20:15] | Can you whup that tiger? | 你能不能抓到那只老虎? |
[20:17] | I Shere Khan. | 我–席尔坎 |
[20:21] | Did you get it? Did you get it? | 懂了没? 懂了没? |
[20:23] | Save me! Save me! | 救我! 救我! |
[20:25] | I’ve been outwitted by 40 pounds of scrawny man-cub. | 我被一个40磅的乳臭未干小子给骗了 |
[20:32] | I’m cracking myself up here | 我整个人快精神崩溃了 |
[20:34] | I don’t know how I do it | 我不知道怎么办 |
[21:34] | Unh. | |
[21:56] | – Hiya, kid! – Uhh! | 嗨,孩子! |
[21:57] | Mind if I drop in? | 介意我来看你吗? |
[21:59] | Baloo? | 布鲁? |
[22:00] | Oh, Bal… | 哦,布… |
[22:02] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[22:07] | – Ah. – Papa Bear! | 啊! 熊爸爸! |
[22:09] | Boy, am I glad to see you! What are you doing here? | 见到你我好高兴! 你来这里做什么? |
[22:12] | What am I doing here? | 我来这里做什么? |
[22:13] | Feeling right for the first time in a while, that’s what. | 近来还是头一次觉得心情好爽 就是那么回事 |
[22:16] | Ha ha ha! | 哈哈哈! |
[22:18] | Hey, kid, show me you can still fight like a bear. | 孩子,让我瞧瞧你还能否像只熊打架 |
[22:19] | – Come on. – Aah! | 快点! |
[22:21] | Oh, Little Britches, you lost your touch. | 哦,小裤裤,没打到 |
[22:28] | Mowgli. | 莫格利 |
[22:31] | I’ve got something for you. | 我带了点东西来给你 |
[22:35] | Mowgli. It’s me | 莫格利,是我 |
[22:38] | Don’t be mad | 别生气了 |
[22:39] | I get grounded all the time. | 我一直被关在家里 |
[22:42] | Ah. Heh heh heh heh. | 啊,嘻嘻嘻嘻 |
[22:45] | Mowgli, I’m sorry you got in trouble. | 莫格利,对不起害你惹上麻烦 |
[22:50] | Come on, man-cub… | 来吧,人类宝宝… |
[22:52] | show yourself. | 现身吧 |
[23:00] | Come on! Come on! | 来吧! 来吧! |
[23:02] | – Whoa! – Mowgli? | 哇! 莫格利? |
[23:07] | Wait. no! No! | 等等,不要! 不! |
[23:11] | Oh! | 哦! |
[23:12] | Come on, stick and move. | 来吧,抛一下 |
[23:13] | – Whoa! | – Whoa! 哇! 哇! |
[23:15] | Aah! | 啊! |
[23:17] | Help! Wild animal! | 救命! 有野兽! |
[23:18] | Wild animal? Where? Come on, let’s get outta here! | 野兽? 在哪? 快点,我们离开这里! |
[23:21] | Help! | 救命! |
[23:23] | What? What is it? | 怎么了? 什么事? |
[23:24] | What’s that bear doing here? | 那只熊来这里干嘛? |
[23:26] | There’s a wild animal in the village! | 村子里有野兽! |
[23:28] | What is the matter? | 怎么回事? |
[23:30] | There he is! | 在那边! |
[23:32] | W-where are you going? | 你们去哪? |
[23:34] | No, come back! Come back! You’re going the wrong way! | 不,回来! 回来! 你们跑错边了! |
[23:37] | Wow, a tiger! | 哇,一只老虎! |
[23:39] | Rraaar! | |
[23:42] | Don’t let him get away! | 别让它跑了! |
[23:50] | No! Uh, please… | 不! 拜托… |
[23:51] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[23:53] | – Shanti, get indoors! – No, no, no, he’s over… | 香禔,进去屋子里! 不,不,不,他在… |
[23:56] | No! Uhh! | 不! |
[24:02] | Shanti! | 香禔! |
[24:06] | Shanti, wait for me! | 香禔,等等我! |
[24:14] | Come on, come on! Follow me! Follow me! | 快,快! 跟我来! 跟我来! |
[24:22] | – Waah! – Mowgli! | 莫格利! |
[24:37] | Hold on, Mowgli! | 等一下,莫格利! |
[24:38] | Uhh! | |
[24:42] | Aah! | 啊! |
[24:50] | Shanti? | 香禔? |
[24:53] | Shanti? | 香禔? |
[24:55] | Hmm. | |
[25:10] | Uhh. | |
[25:14] | Mowgli? | 莫格利? |
[25:22] | Shanti! | 香禔! |
[25:23] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[25:25] | – Mowgli! – They must be in the jungle. | 莫格利! 他们一定进去丛林了 |
[25:28] | Ah. Heh heh heh heh. | |
[25:30] | The jungle. | 丛林 |
[25:34] | What a weird scene. Is that place always like that? | 场面真可怕,那地方老是像那样吗? |
[25:37] | You don’t know the half of it. That village was terrible. | 你根本不懂,那村子太可怕了 |
[25:41] | All you ever hear is, rules, rules, rules… | 听到的全是规矩,规矩,规矩… |
[25:43] | and work, work, work. | 工作,工作,工作 |
[25:44] | Whoa, kid. Watch your language. | 哇,孩子,说话小心点 |
[25:47] | That’s all they do! Washing, dressing… | 他们都是那样子! 洗衣、穿衣… |
[25:50] | Oh, man, I’m tired just listening to it. | 好了,我懒的听那些了 |
[25:54] | Sounds like they’re kinda screwy over there. | 听起来那里的人有点奇怪 |
[25:56] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想提 |
[25:58] | Especially Shanti. | 尤其是香禔 |
[26:00] | Who’s Shanti? | 香禔是谁? |
[26:02] | Ah, she’s just a girl from the village. | 她只是村子里的一个女孩子 |
[26:04] | Now hold on. | 等一下 |
[26:06] | Not the one that lured you into that village in the first place. | 当初是不是她诱拐你进那村子里的? |
[26:10] | Yep, that’s the one. | 对,就是她 |
[26:12] | I knew it, I knew it. I knew she was trouble. | 我就知道,我就知道! 我就知道她是个麻烦精 |
[26:16] | I even tried bringing her to the jungle… | 我甚至打算带她来丛林… |
[26:18] | and she got me in trouble. | 她却害我惹上麻烦 |
[26:20] | Say again? | 再说一遍? |
[26:21] | I just wanted her to see how much fun we have. | 我只是想让她瞧瞧我们这里多有趣 |
[26:24] | And she got you into trouble for that? | 她是因为那样教你惹上麻烦吗? |
[26:26] | – Yep. – Ooh, man. | 对 |
[26:28] | She thinks the jungle is a scary place. | 她认为丛林是个可怕的地方 |
[26:30] | Where’d she get that crazy idea? | 她怎会那样胡思乱想? |
[26:32] | You got me. | 你考倒我了 |
[26:33] | Mmm. | |
[26:35] | Do my snake eyes deceive me? | 我的眼睛有没有看错? |
[26:39] | Ooh. It’s the s-s-succulent man-cub. Mmm. | 是那个美味多汁的人类小孩 |
[26:45] | Well. You’re with me now. Kid | 你现在跟我在一起了,孩子 |
[26:47] | Forget that girl. You’re better off without her. | 忘了那女孩,你最好离开她 |
[26:50] | You got everything you need right here. | 这里有你要的一切 |
[26:52] | And me, I’ve got my old singin’ partner back. | 至于我呢,我又找回我的歌唱伙伴了 |
[26:56] | Then hit it, Papa Bear. | 说对了,熊爸爸 |
[26:59] | ** Look for the bare necessities ** | “寻求基本需求” |
[27:03] | ** The simple bare necessities ** | “简单的基本需求” |
[27:05] | ** Forget about your worries and your strife ** | “忘却所有忧愁与纷争” |
[27:08] | ** I mean the bare necessities ** | “我是指基本需求” |
[27:12] | ** Old Mother Nature’s recipes ** | “大自然的秘诀” |
[27:14] | ** That bring the bare necessities of life ** | “带来基本的生活需求 |
[27:17] | ** Wherever I wander ** | “无论我在哪里徘徊” |
[27:19] | Where you goin’? | 你要去哪? |
[27:20] | ** Wherever I roam ** | “无论我在哪里漫步” |
[27:21] | Oh. Yeah | 哦耶 |
[27:23] | ** I couldn’t be fonder of my big home ** | “我太喜欢我的大家园了” |
[27:27] | ** The bees are buzzing in the tree ** | “蜜蜂在树上嗡嗡叫” |
[27:29] | ** To make some honey just for me ** | “为我采集蜂蜜” |
[27:32] | ** When you look under the rocks and plants ** | “当你看看岩石树丛底下” |
[27:35] | ** Take a glance at the fancy ants ** | “瞧瞧美妙的蚂蚁” |
[27:37] | ** And maybe try a few ** | “也许会想尝一点” |
[27:39] | ** Thanks. Baloo ** | 谢谢,布鲁 |
[27:43] | ** The bare necessities of life will come to you ** | “给你最起码的生活需求” |
[27:47] | ** They’ll come to you ** | “你终究会得到它们” |
[27:50] | Oh, Baloo. | 哦,布鲁 |
[27:51] | I don’t ever want to see that girl or that village again. | 我再也不要看到那女孩或村子了 |
[27:55] | Well, of course you don’t. | 当然不会啰 |
[27:57] | It’s just us bears from here on in. | 现在起就我们俩 |
[28:00] | Yeah, man. | 对,没错 |
[28:02] | Hey, you remember everything I learned ya? | 嘿,记得我教过你的一切吗? |
[28:05] | You bet I do, Papa Bear. | 当然记得,熊爸爸 |
[28:07] | – Nuh-uh-uh. – Huh? | |
[28:09] | ** Now. When you pick a pawpaw ** | “当你摘一个木瓜” |
[28:11] | ** Or a prickly pear ** | “或者多刺的梨” |
[28:13] | ** And you pick a raw paw ** | “赤手空拳去抓” |
[28:15] | ** Well. next time beware ** | “下回注意一下” |
[28:18] | ** Don’t pick the prickly pear by the paw ** | “别用手脚去摘有刺的梨” |
[28:20] | ** When you pick a pear. Try to use the claw ** | “当你想摘梨,想用爪子抓” |
[28:23] | ** But you don’t need to use the claw ** | “但你不必用爪子” |
[28:25] | ** When you pick a pair of the big pawpaw ** | “当你摘一对大木瓜w” |
[28:28] | ** Have I given you a clue? ** | “我这样说你懂了吗?” |
[28:34] | ** The bare necessities of life will come to you ** | “最起码的生活需求会来到” |
[28:38] | ** They’ll come to you ** | “它们终究会来临” |
[28:40] | They’ll come to me? | 他们会来找我? |
[28:41] | I so despise these song-and-dance routines. | 我恨死这些老套歌舞 |
[28:47] | Uhh! | |
[28:50] | Mowgli! | 莫格利! |
[28:59] | Mowgli? | 莫格利? |
[29:01] | Is that you? | 是你吗? |
[29:04] | Mowgli? | 莫格利? |
[29:08] | He’s gotta be here somewhere. | 他一定在这附近 |
[29:13] | Uhh. | |
[29:15] | Uhh. | |
[29:17] | Ohh! Aah! Aah! | 哦! 啊! 啊! |
[29:22] | Aaaah! | 啊! |
[29:24] | Oh! | |
[29:26] | Oh-oh-ohh! | |
[29:27] | I swear… uhh! | 我发誓… |
[29:30] | I shall never again associate… | 我再也不跟… |
[29:35] | With man-cubs. Oh! | 人类孩子作对了! |
[29:43] | Oh. Oh, where could he be? | 哦,他会跑哪去呢? |
[29:49] | Mmm. Uhh! | |
[29:57] | Why, the little… | 为什么,小… |
[30:00] | S-s-snack. | 点-点-点心 |
[30:03] | Hooh. Ha ha ha. | |
[30:08] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[30:11] | – Who’s there? – Ha ha ha. | 谁在那里? |
[30:14] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[30:18] | Might I be of some assistance? | 我可以帮你吗? |
[30:23] | Hmm? Heh heh heh | |
[30:25] | Are you lost, little one? | 你迷路了吗,小女孩? |
[30:30] | Heh heh. Are you hungry? | 你饿了吗? |
[30:35] | I’m starved. | 我饿死了 |
[30:41] | Hoo hoo hoo hoo | |
[30:48] | Bad snake! Bad snake! | 坏蛇! 坏蛇! |
[30:50] | Ranjan? What are you doing here? | 洛吉? 你在这里做什么? |
[30:54] | You leave Shanti alone! | 离香禔远一点! |
[31:01] | OK, Ranjan. I… I think he’s had enough. | 好了,洛吉,我…我想他被你打够了 |
[31:05] | Ohh. | |
[31:06] | – Yaah! – Oh! | |
[31:09] | Oh! | |
[31:12] | Ooh! | |
[31:16] | You’re not getting away that easy! | 没那么容易放过你! |
[31:18] | Oh, Ranjan, what are you doing? | 洛吉,你在干嘛? |
[31:20] | You’re not supposed to be here. | 你不该来这里 |
[31:21] | We have to get you home right now. | 必须马上送你回家 |
[31:23] | No! Mowgli’s in trouble, and we’re going to find him! | 不! 莫格利有麻烦,我们去找他! |
[31:29] | I can smell him. | 我可以嗅出他的位置 |
[31:32] | He’s this way! | 他走这边! |
[31:34] | Oh, OK… | 好吧… |
[31:36] | but stay close. | 不过跟紧点 |
[31:38] | We don’t want to run into any more scary animals. | 我们可不想再碰到更多可怕的动物了 |
[31:42] | – Rarr! – Oh, stop that. | 别那样子 |
[31:49] | Oh, mercy. Ooh! | 好多了 |
[31:56] | S-Shere Khan? | 席尔坎? |
[32:03] | Anyone I know? | 有我认识的吗? |
[32:04] | I wish. | 希望如此 |
[32:06] | Aw, stupid man-cub. | 愚蠢的人类孩子 |
[32:10] | – Man-cub? – Uh, did… did I s-say man-cub? | 人类孩子? 我…我有说人类孩子吗? |
[32:16] | Well, well, I… I… you know… | 我…我…你知道… |
[32:19] | I’d love to stay and shoot the breeze and all, but… | 我是很想留下来陪你聊聊,不过… |
[32:25] | What’s your hurry? | 你急什么? |
[32:26] | Uh, no reason. I… I… I… | 没什么,我…我…我… |
[32:30] | Oh! | |
[32:32] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[32:33] | Who he? | 他是指谁? |
[32:35] | The man-cub Mowgli. | 人类孩子莫格利 |
[32:38] | I know you know. | 我知道你明白 |
[32:39] | Well, b-but I… I don’t. | 可是我…我不明白 |
[32:42] | Oh, please don’t insult my intelligence. | 请别侮辱我的智商 |
[32:45] | It makes me irritable. | 会教我暴躁不安 |
[32:47] | Oh, he’s not in the village. | 哦,他不在村子里 |
[32:51] | I know where he isn’t. | 我知道他不在那里 |
[32:53] | Now tell me where he is. | 马上告诉我他在哪 |
[32:57] | Well, he’s, um, he’s… he’s… | 嗯,他,他在…他在… |
[33:01] | The swamp! Uh, he’s at the s-swamp, yes. | 沼泽! 他在沼泽,没错 |
[33:05] | Hmm. The swamp, eh? | 沼泽吗? |
[33:07] | Yes. Trust in me. | 是的,相信我 |
[33:12] | Hmm. | |
[33:13] | He’d better be… for your sake. | 看在你的面子上…他最好在那 |
[33:17] | He is, he is! | 他在,他在! |
[33:18] | I’d…I’d take you there myself | 我…我本想亲自带你过去 |
[33:21] | but I’m afraid I’d slow you down… | 可是我怕拖慢你… |
[33:23] | indigestion and all. | 消化速度 |
[33:27] | Mowgli! | 莫格利! |
[33:29] | Ranjan! | 洛吉! |
[33:45] | Huh? What? | 怎么了? |
[33:46] | Huh? Ohh! | |
[33:47] | Uhh! Oh, dear. Huh? | |
[33:52] | What is… what on earth? | 这到底…怎么回事? |
[33:54] | Retreat! | 撤退! |
[33:56] | Aah! | 啊! |
[33:58] | Oh! Oh! Ah! | |
[34:00] | – C-Colonel Hathi! – Take cover! | 哈提上校! 找掩护! |
[34:05] | Oh. no! Not again | 哦,不! 别又来了 |
[34:08] | Uhh! | |
[34:10] | Whoa! | |
[34:18] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[34:21] | Pardon. | 借过一下 |
[34:23] | Colonel Hathi, what… what is the meaning of this? | 哈提上校,这…这样是干嘛? |
[34:27] | Man is in the jungle! | 丛林里有人类! |
[34:30] | Wh-what does he want? | 他…他想干嘛? |
[34:32] | Think they’ll come out? | 你想他会跑出来吗? |
[34:34] | I think they’re over here! | 我认为他们在这里! |
[34:38] | Mowgli! | 莫格利! |
[34:42] | Ohh. Penaps I was too harsh with the boy. | 也许我对这孩子过于严厉了 |
[34:50] | Don’t worry. We’ll find them. | 别担心,我们会找到他们的 |
[34:53] | Children. Can you hear me? | 孩子们,听见我吗? |
[34:56] | – Mowgli! – Ranjan! | 莫格利! 洛吉! |
[34:59] | Baloo. | 布鲁 |
[35:03] | Uhh! Almost got it, Baloo. | 差一点就摘到了,布鲁 |
[35:05] | – Alley-oop! – Whoa! | 哇! |
[35:07] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[35:09] | Ah, them primo mangos… always the hardest to get. | 最大颗芒果…总是最难摘 |
[35:13] | – Uhh. Got ’em. – Ha ha ha ha ha! | 摘到了 |
[35:16] | Ahh. | |
[35:18] | Ahh. This is the life. | 这才叫生活嘛 |
[35:21] | Heads up. | 抬头 |
[35:25] | Ah. Delicious. | 真好吃 |
[35:28] | Hey, check this out. | 嘿,瞧我这招 |
[35:30] | Hmm. | |
[35:31] | Ahh | |
[35:35] | Heh heh | |
[35:43] | Hey, not bad. Where’d you learn to do that? | 嘿,不赖嘛! 你从哪学来的? |
[35:46] | Shanti showed me. | 香禔教我的 |
[35:49] | Shanti? | 香禔? |
[35:50] | I… no, I… I said wanti. | 我…不是,我…我是说想要 |
[35:53] | I wanti another mango. Ha ha ha. | 我想要再吃一个芒果,哈哈哈 |
[35:56] | No, no, no, that’s not what you said. | 不,不,不,你刚不是那么说的 |
[35:58] | You said Shanti. | 你说香禔 |
[36:00] | No, I didn’t. | 不,我没有 |
[36:01] | – Yes, you did. – No, I didn’t. | 是的,你有 不,我没有 |
[36:03] | – Did. – Didn’t. | 有 没有 |
[36:04] | – Did. Uh-huh. – Didn’t. Uh-uh. | 有 没有 |
[36:06] | – Yep. I heard it. – Uh-uh. | 有,我听到了唷 |
[36:07] | You know what? Who cares about Shanti? | 你知道怎样吗? 谁在乎香禔? |
[36:09] | Because it’s just a stupid trick, right? | 因为只不过是个笨把戏,对吧? |
[36:12] | Yeah, right. You don’t need her, kid. | 是的,没错! 你不需要她,孩子 |
[36:15] | You’re with old Baloo now. | 你现在和老布鲁在一块了 |
[36:28] | What are you laughing at? | 你笑什么笑? |
[36:35] | What are you doin’ out here, Baghee? | 你来这里干嘛,巴格希? |
[36:37] | Haven’t you heard? | 你没听到吗? |
[36:39] | Man is in the jungle. | 丛林里有人类 |
[36:41] | Wha-wha-what do they want? | 他-他-他们想干嘛? |
[36:44] | They’re searching for Mowgli. | 他们在找莫格利 |
[36:46] | Mowgli? | 莫格利? |
[36:47] | I thought that penaps maybe you have seen the boy. | 我想你可能见过这孩子 |
[36:50] | Me? Uh, no. Ha. | 我? 哦,没有 |
[36:52] | You know his future is in that village. | 你知道他的未来在那村子里 |
[36:56] | Yes. | 没错 |
[36:59] | I just wish I knew where he was. | 我只是希望能知道他在哪 |
[37:02] | Yeah. Whew. Sorry. | 没错,抱歉 |
[37:03] | Heh. Man, wish I could help you out, Baghee. | 但愿我能帮得上你,巴格希 |
[37:05] | Ohh! Enough games, Baloo! Now give me the boy! | 闹够了,布鲁! 快把孩子交给我! |
[37:10] | Baghee, Baghee, Baghee, Baghee. I can explain. | 巴格希…我可以解释 |
[37:12] | I can explain. I… | 我可以解释,我… |
[37:16] | can explain, but I don’t have to… | 可以解释,但我不必… |
[37:18] | ’cause you can plainly see Mowgli is not here. | 因为你可以明显看出来 莫格利不在这里 |
[37:21] | I’m all alone | 我一个人而已 |
[37:26] | I know he’s around here somewhere… | 我知道他在这附近… |
[37:30] | and he can’t hide forever. | 他无法永远躲下去 |
[37:31] | Well, he won’t get past you, Baghee. | 他不会忘了你的,巴格希 |
[37:33] | Hmm. | |
[37:37] | Whew! Kid? | 呼! 孩子? |
[37:40] | Kid, where’d you go? | 孩子,你跑去哪了? |
[37:42] | – Aah! | – Aah! |
[37:43] | Uhh! | |
[37:46] | Ohh! What are you tryin’ to do… | 难道你想… |
[37:47] | scare the tick out of my ticker? | 把我给吓死不成? |
[37:49] | – Ha ha ha! – Ohh! | 哈哈哈! 哦! |
[37:51] | Wow, the whole village… | 哇,整个村子… |
[37:53] | Iooking for me? | 在找我? |
[37:55] | We can’t let nobody see you. | 绝不能让别人看见你 |
[37:57] | I thought they were mad. | 我以为他们生气了 |
[37:59] | We gotta lay low, hunker down… | 我们得压低身子… |
[38:01] | hibernate. Like | 躲起来 |
[38:04] | They must really miss me. | 他们一定真的很想我 |
[38:07] | I wonder… | 不知道… |
[38:09] | if Shanti’s with them. | 香禔是不是也一起来了? |
[38:10] | Shanti? | 香禔? |
[38:13] | You definitely don’t want her to find you. | 你说过你不想让她找到你 |
[38:18] | Do ya? | 是不是? |
[38:22] | No. We can’t let anyone find us, especially that girl. | 不,我们不能让任何人找到我们 尤其是那名女孩 |
[38:26] | Come on, Baloo. We gotta get moving. | 快点,布鲁,我们得走了 |
[38:28] | Lay low, hunker down… hibernate, like. | 压低身子…躲起来 |
[38:32] | Now, Mowgli… | 好了,莫格利… |
[38:34] | what if that gir-r-rl tracks us down? | 万一那女孩子追踪到我们 |
[38:37] | – What are you gonna do? – Then… | 你会怎么办? 那么… |
[38:40] | then you’re gonna have to scare her! | 那么你得要吓吓她! |
[38:42] | Scare her? | 吓她? |
[38:43] | Has the milk run out of your coconut? | 果真如此? |
[38:45] | No, she’s terrified of wild animals. | 是的,她非常怕野兽 |
[38:48] | In case you haven’t noticed, kid, I’m no wild animal. | 你可能没注意到,孩子,我不是野兽 |
[38:52] | Heh… except at parties. Heh heh heh. | …派对时例外 |
[38:54] | I suppose I’m more of a… honey bear. | 我猜我比较像是…吃蜂蜜的熊 |
[38:58] | You can do it, Baloo. | 你行的,布鲁 |
[39:00] | You’re the one that taught me, remember? | 是你教我的,记得吗? |
[39:02] | You scrunch up your eyes like this… | 眼睛像这样子用力张大点 |
[39:05] | and show your teeth like this… | 牙齿像这样露出来 |
[39:07] | and roar like this… roaarrrr! | 像这样子大吼 |
[39:11] | Roar? | 大吼? |
[39:13] | No, no, no, no. Like you mean it. | 不,不,不,不对,认真一点 |
[39:16] | Do you want that girl to take me back to the village? | 你想教那女孩带我回村子里去吗? |
[39:20] | Rrraaaaaarrr! | |
[39:24] | Yeah, man! That was great. | 对,太棒了 |
[39:27] | Well, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:28] | Trust me. That’ll do it. | 相信我,一定行的 |
[39:30] | Well, in that case, Mowgli, consider that girl scarified. | 要是那样的话,莫格利 那女孩肯定吓个半死 |
[39:35] | Thanks, Papa Bear. | 谢啦,熊爸爸 |
[39:36] | Anything for my Little Britches. | 小裤裤说的我一定照办 |
[39:38] | OK, let’s skedaddle. | 好的,我们快逃吧 |
[39:40] | Now, don’t you worry. I got a place downriver. | 别担心,我知道下游有个地方 |
[39:43] | It’s the perfect hideout. | 是个绝佳藏匿地点 |
[39:44] | Real quiet, huh? | 相当宁静,是吧? |
[39:46] | Quiet? Heh. You want quiet, go back to that man-village. | 宁静? 你想宁静就回那个人类村庄吧 |
[39:49] | This place is happenin’. | 这地方千变万化 |
[39:53] | OK, here’s the village. | 好了,这里是村庄 |
[39:56] | We crossed the river… | 我们越过了这条河… |
[39:59] | Ranjan, be careful. | 洛吉,小心点 |
[40:02] | Ha ha! | |
[40:03] | OK, we went right. | 好的,我们朝右边走 |
[40:06] | No, no, no, no. Um, left, left, I mean. | 不,不,不,不对! 我是指左边,左边 |
[40:09] | Right. No, left, then right, and… | 右边! 不,左边,然后右边,再… |
[40:12] | Ohh! | |
[40:13] | This jungle all looks the same! | 这丛林看起来都一样! |
[40:15] | Ha ha ha ha! Ah ha! | |
[40:18] | Ranjan, what’s that? | 洛吉,怎么了? |
[40:22] | Mowgli? He must’ve been here. | 莫格利? 他一定到过这里 |
[40:25] | Or some animal with really sharp claws. | 或者某只有很利很利爪子的动物 |
[40:51] | That snake lied to me. | 那条蛇骗我 |
[40:57] | Now, don’t take it out on the water… | 好了,别拿水出气 |
[41:00] | just because you don’t like the reflection. | 只因为你不喜欢那个倒影 |
[41:03] | Ha ha! I mean | 哈哈! 我是说… |
[41:05] | not everyone can be born with such great looks. | 不是每个人天生就那么英俊潇洒 |
[41:09] | You let that tiger get his claws on you… | 等那虎爪往你脸上一挥 |
[41:12] | and you won’t be so good-Iooking. | 你就英俊不起来了 |
[41:14] | What, that pussycat? He’s harmless. Watch this. | 什么,那娘娘腔? 他害不了人的,瞧这招 |
[41:19] | Oh. | 哦 |
[41:22] | What’s the matter, Stripes? | 怎么了,老虎? |
[41:24] | Man-cub got your tongue? Heh heh | 人类孩子咬掉你舌头了吗? |
[41:26] | Uh. Lucky | 幸运仔 |
[41:27] | Let’s find something to do somewhere else. | 我们去别的地方玩吧 |
[41:30] | No, no, no, no. Hang on, fellas. | 不,不,不,不! 等一下,各位 |
[41:31] | I got another one. | 我还有另一招 |
[41:33] | How many men does it take to whup a tiger? | 要几个大人才抓的住一只老虎? |
[41:37] | Heh heh heh. Surprise me. | 你倒是说说看啊 |
[41:40] | None. A little kid could do it all by himself. | 一个也不用,一个小孩就办的成 |
[41:43] | Ah ha ha ha ha! | 啊哈哈哈哈! |
[41:46] | – Come on, Lucky, let’s go. | – Come on, Lucky, let’s go. 来吧,幸运仔,走啦 快点,幸运仔,我们走了 |
[41:49] | In fact, we heard that kid is right here in the jungle. | 事实上,听说那孩子就在这丛林里 |
[41:54] | Right under your whiskers. | 就在你的胡子底下 |
[41:55] | – Ah ha ha! – Interesting. | 真有趣 |
[41:58] | I heard he’s headed back to the village. | 我听说他朝村子方向回去了 |
[42:01] | Ehh! Wrong again, kitty. | 又错了,小猫 |
[42:03] | No, Lucky, keep your gob shut. | 别说,幸运仔,嘴巴快闭上 |
[42:05] | No, they say he’s headed downriver… with a bear. | 不对,听说他朝下游去了…和一只熊 |
[42:09] | Downriver, you say? Ah. | 你说下游吗? |
[42:12] | Oh, don’t listen to him. | 别听他乱说 |
[42:13] | Ooh, yeah, he’s new around here. He don’t know anything. | 没错,他才刚来不久,根本不晓得 |
[42:17] | On the contrary, he seems to know quite a lot. | 相反地,他似乎懂得不少 |
[42:21] | Hey, hold on, hot pants! | 嘿,等等! |
[42:24] | Where’s the fire? Ah ha ha ha ha! | 急着去哪啊? 啊哈哈哈哈! |
[42:29] | Isn’t it ironic that your name is Lucky? | 你名字叫幸运仔,是不是很讽刺啊? |
[42:35] | Come on, lads! This way! Let’s get out! | 快点,各位! 这边! 我们出去吧! |
[42:57] | This is the perfect hideout? | 这是绝佳藏匿地点? |
[42:59] | This is King Louie’s place | 这是路易王的神殿 |
[43:01] | “Was,” kid, “was.” | “曾经是”,孩子,”曾经是” |
[43:03] | He’s splitsville. | 他已经去世了 |
[43:05] | Now me and the monkeys have turned it… | 如今我和这群猴子已经将它变成… |
[43:07] | into the greatest secret hideout ever. | 有史以来最大的秘密藏匿地点 |
[43:09] | Excuse me. Comin’ through. Hey, Baloo! | 抱歉,借过 嘿,布鲁! |
[43:11] | Oh, good to see you back again, man. | 哦,真高兴又看到你回来 |
[43:14] | Heh. Everybody knows about it. | 大家都知道 |
[43:18] | But if everybody knows about it, how can it be a secret? | 但若是大家都知道,怎称得上秘密? |
[43:21] | I mean, everybody who’s anybody. | 我意思是,每个人就是任何人 |
[43:24] | Nobody who’s nobody don’t know nothin’ about no place… | 没有人就是不知道地方这件事的人 |
[43:26] | that everybody who’s anybody knows about, you dig? | 每个人就是任何知道的人,懂了吗? |
[43:29] | Uhh, my head hurts. | 我头好痛 |
[43:31] | Hey, turn the thinker off for a minute and just dive in. | 别再想了,进来就是 |
[43:36] | Step aside, and I’ll show you what a real rug-cutter can do. | 进来吧,我给你见识真正的本领 |
[43:42] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士先生们… |
[43:45] | ple-e-e-ease welcome… | 敬请欢迎… |
[43:47] | the boss of bop, the jack of jive… | 爵士乐之王、摇滚乐之神… |
[43:50] | the jungle cat who’s really gonna keep it alive. | 能教丛林真正活跃起来 |
[43:53] | Get ready to stir it up and serve it up. | 准备好好欣赏表演吧 |
[43:55] | I’m talkin’ about… | 我在说的是… |
[43:56] | Baloo is in the house! | 布鲁来了! |
[44:00] | Hey, cats, all right! | 嘿,各位,好了! |
[44:04] | ** When we start to move. hey. honey. It ain’t no joke ** | “当我们开始动作也绝不滑稽” |
[44:09] | ** We got a savage groove ** | “我们有原始习性” |
[44:10] | ** We didn’t learn from human folk ** | “不是从人类身上学来的” |
[44:12] | ** No human folk ** | “不是人类” |
[44:14] | ** ‘Scuse our incivility ** | “请原谅我的粗鲁” |
[44:16] | ** We’re W-I-I-I-L-D ** | “我们是W-I-I-I-L-D” |
[44:18] | ** When the music plays. All the people stomp their feet ** | “音乐声响起,所有人跺著脚步” |
[44:21] | Go, Baloo. | 去,布鲁 |
[44:22] | ** But a stompin’ paw can lay down a better beat ** | “但踏踏脚来踩踩拍子更加美妙” |
[44:27] | ** Tell me we ain’t naturally ** | “跟我说我们不是自然就…” |
[44:29] | ** W-I-I-I-L-D ** | |
[44:32] | ** It’s a snap to bring out the beast in you ** | “激发出你的原始兽性” |
[44:35] | ** You’re free like ze bird. It’s true ** | “你像鸟一般自由,是真的” |
[44:37] | ** Or a frog or a hog ** | “青蛙或是猪” |
[44:39] | ** Baby. We were born free ** | “宝贝,我们生而自由” |
[44:40] | ** From the baddest cat to the sweetest little deer ** | “从最坏的豹到最可爱的小鹿” |
[44:45] | ** Tonight’s the night we’re gonna get our tails in gear ** | “今晚正是活动身子最佳时机” |
[44:49] | ** Show me your ferocity ** | “让我见识一下你的凶残举动” |
[44:52] | ** Go W-I-I-I-L-D ** | “变得W-I-I-I-L-D” |
[44:54] | ** We snort. We squeak ** | “喷喷鼻息、吱吱大叫” |
[44:56] | ** Up high or deep underground ** | “高空之上、地底之下” |
[44:58] | ** We snarl. We shriek ** | “仰天长啸、惊声尖叫” |
[45:00] | ** We fly round and round and round ** | “我们到处飞呀飞呀飞” |
[45:04] | Oh, you sweet thing, that’s inhuman, baby! | 你这小可爱,那太残忍了,宝贝! |
[45:08] | ** The old mongoose gets good and loose ** | “老蒙哥鼠轻轻松松” |
[45:10] | ** The ocelot gives it all he’s got ** | “豹猫全力以赴” |
[45:12] | ** The parakeet goes tweedle-deet ** | “长尾小鹦鹉漫天飞舞” |
[45:14] | ** The red macaque shouts. “Hang on. Jack” ** | “红鹦鹉大声喊著:“等等我,杰克”” |
[45:17] | ** The tiny worm. The pachyderm ** | “小虫、大象” |
[45:19] | ** The spotted cat. The water rat ** | “斑点猫、水老鼠” |
[45:21] | ** The great cuckoo. The bear Baloo ** | “布谷鸟、布鲁熊” |
[45:23] | ** Are W-I-L-D ** | “都是W-I-L-D” |
[45:25] | ** Here’s the thing ** | “这么说吧” |
[45:27] | ** If we’re broke. We never squawk ** | “要是我们受了伤也不会哇哇大叫” |
[45:29] | ** We don’t need to check no clock ** | “我们不需要查看时钟” |
[45:31] | ** To know what time it is ** | “来知道几点钟” |
[45:32] | ** It’s time to rock ** | “该摇一摇了” |
[45:34] | ** When you dance like that. hey. honey. It sure is hip ** | “当你像那样跳舞,保证快乐无比” |
[45:37] | I can’t stand it! | 我受不了了! |
[45:39] | ** I want to tip my hat. But I got no hat to tip ** | “我不要戴帽子,也没帽子可戴” |
[45:42] | ** I don’t need no hat ** | “我不需要戴帽子” |
[45:44] | ** Ask me why. And I won’t lie ** | “问我原因,我不会撒谎的” |
[45:46] | ** I’m W-I-I-I-L-D ** | “我是W-I-I-I-L-D” |
[45:48] | ** We grunt. We growl ** | “咕噜咕噜、隆隆作响” |
[45:50] | ** Up high or deep underground ** | “高空之上、地底之下” |
[45:52] | ** We hoot. We howl ** | “嘈杂叫嚣、咆哮大喊” |
[45:54] | ** We fly round and round and round ** | “我们到处飞呀飞呀飞” |
[45:57] | ** My. Oh. Me. It’s plain to see ** | “我的,哦,我,显而易见” |
[45:59] | ** We’re W-I-I-I-L-D ** | “我们是W-I-I-I-L-D” |
[46:02] | ** He. She. Me. You-nique-ally ** | “他、她、我,还有你” |
[46:04] | ** W-I-I-I-L-D ** | |
[46:06] | ** Every beastie running free ** | “个个自在徜徉穿梭其间” |
[46:08] | ** W-I-I-I-I-I-I-L-D ** | |
[46:14] | Huh? Oof! Aah! Whoa! | 啊! 哇! |
[46:17] | – Uhh! – Ha ha ha ha ha! | 哈哈哈哈哈! |
[46:23] | Whoo-hoo! That’s my boy. | 那样才对 |
[46:25] | They don’t swing out like that… | 他们不会像那样摆荡 |
[46:26] | in your man-village, now do they, kid, hmm? | 在你们人类村子里可以吗,孩子? |
[46:29] | Well, uh, no. | 嗯,不行 |
[46:31] | Heh heh heh Big fat no | 肯定不行 |
[46:33] | Say, what that village like, anyway? | 说说看,那村子像怎样呢? |
[46:35] | Hey, whoa, don’t bother the kid. | 嘿,别烦这孩子 |
[46:37] | He told me all about that scene. | 他一点一滴都告诉过我 |
[46:41] | Let me lay it out for you. Those people are crazy. | 让我说给你们听,那些人疯了 |
[46:46] | Everybody works, and nobody plays. | 人人在工作,没有人在玩耍 |
[46:49] | Oh, man! | 哦,天啊! |
[46:51] | They got nothin’ but rules. Rules. Rules | 他们只有规矩,规矩,规矩 |
[46:53] | Oh, and there’s even this girl… | 哦,甚至有个女孩子 |
[46:56] | who thinks the jungle is a scary place Ha ha ha! | 以为丛林是个可怕的地方呢! |
[47:02] | But. You know. It doesn’t matter | 但你们知道那不重要 |
[47:04] | ’cause Mowgli’s never gonna see that village | 因为莫格利不会再看见那村子了 |
[47:06] | or that crazy girl again Ha ha ha! | 或者那个疯女孩了! |
[47:09] | Ain’t that so, kid? Ha ha ha. | 没说错吧,孩子? |
[47:12] | Mowgli? Mowgli? | 莫格利? 莫格利? |
[47:17] | Mowgli? | 莫格利? |
[47:29] | Mowgli! | 莫格利! |
[47:48] | ** That morning sun peeks over the mountains ** | “朝阳自山顶露出曙光” |
[47:55] | ** And all the ninos rub their eyes ** | “所有的孩子揉揉他们的双眼” |
[48:00] | ** When they hear ** | “当他们听见” |
[48:04] | ** Hear the jungle rhythm ** | “倾听丛林的节奏” |
[48:16] | Did we find Mowgli yet? | 找到莫格利了没? |
[48:19] | Oh, are you tired? | 哦,你困了吧? |
[48:23] | A little. | 有一点 |
[48:24] | I’m sure we’ll find him soon. | 我相信很快就能找到他的 |
[48:28] | Come on, hop up. | 快点,跳上来 |
[48:30] | – You OK up there? – Uh-huh. | 你不要紧吧? |
[48:36] | ** How could it be ** | “怎么可能?” |
[48:39] | ** Half as good as being free? ** | “自由自在却开怀一半” |
[48:45] | ** Part of me ** | “我有一部分” |
[48:49] | ** Like the jungle rhythm ** | “仿佛丛林的节奏” |
[48:56] | ** Like the jungle rhythm ** | “仿佛丛林的节奏” |
[49:00] | – Did you hear that? – Hear what? | 你听见了吗? 听见什么? |
[49:03] | It sounded like Mowgli. | 听起来像是莫格利的声音 |
[49:05] | – Mowgli! – Ranjan, wait! | 莫格利! 洛吉,等一下! |
[49:08] | – Ranjan! – Ha ha ha! | 洛吉! 哈哈哈! |
[49:17] | – Mowgli! – Shanti? | 莫格利! 香禔? |
[49:20] | – Whoa! Uhh! – Are you OK? | 哇! 你没事吧? |
[49:23] | Oh, I feel… vine. Heh heh. | 我觉得…被藤勾住了 |
[49:25] | What are you doing up there? | 你在上头做什么? |
[49:27] | Hold on, I’ll be right… Whoa! | 等一下,我马上就… 哇! |
[49:30] | I can’t believe I finally found you! | 不敢相信我终于找到你了! |
[49:32] | I thought I would never see you again! | 我以为再也见不到你了! |
[49:34] | You out here, kid? | 你在这里吗,孩子? |
[49:36] | Hey, Little Britches? | 小裤裤? |
[49:38] | Mowgli! | 莫格利! |
[49:42] | Ow! Ow! | |
[49:44] | Hmm. | |
[49:46] | Ow, you’re not really helping. | 你根本不是真的在帮忙 |
[49:48] | – Ranjan, stop pulling. – It’s her. | 洛吉,别拉了 是她 |
[49:51] | So. What are you doing out here. Anyway? | 你们到底跑来做什么? |
[49:53] | I came to save you | 我来救你的 |
[49:55] | Save me? From what? | 救我? 救我什么? |
[49:57] | That wild bear that carried you off. | 野熊把你抓走了呀 |
[49:59] | What wild… | 什么野… |
[50:00] | Rrraaarrr! | |
[50:04] | Aah! | 啊! |
[50:05] | Baloo, don’t! No, no, no! Stop! Wait! | 布鲁,不要! 不! 住手! 等等! |
[50:09] | Uhh! Aah! | 啊! |
[50:11] | – Ow! Oh! – Aah! | |
[50:12] | Roar. Boh! Boo! | |
[50:14] | Ohh. My poor sneezer | 哦,我可怜的鼻子 |
[50:18] | That hurt. | 好痛 |
[50:19] | You come anywhere near Ranjan, and I’ll really show you hurt. | 你敢再靠近洛吉一步 我就教你尝尝真正苦头 |
[50:24] | – Wait! Whoa! – Don’t make me do it! | 等等! 别逼我! |
[50:25] | Wait, wait, wait! Calm down! It’s OK. | 等等,等等! 冷静点! 没事的 |
[50:28] | But he’s attacking us! | 但他攻击我们啊! |
[50:30] | Attacking? | 攻击? |
[50:31] | I’m the one that got socked in the schnozzle! | 鼻子挨上一拳的可是我啊! |
[50:33] | Well, that’s because you scared her. | 那是因为你吓着她了 |
[50:35] | But you… you told me to scarify her! | 但是你…你叫我要吓她的呀! |
[50:38] | – What? – No, no, no, no. | 什么? 不,不,不,不 |
[50:41] | I… uhh! | 我… |
[50:43] | Mowgli, you planned this? | 莫格利,是你搞的花样吗? |
[50:46] | Well, I, um… | 嗯,我,唔… |
[50:49] | – Uhh. Come on, Ranjan. – No, Shanti, I can explain! | 走吧,洛吉 不,香禔,我可以解释! |
[50:52] | Don’t even bother. | 不用麻烦了 |
[50:55] | Shanti. Wait! | 香禔,等一下! |
[50:56] | Ohh, man, you weren’t kiddin’ about her. She’s bad news. | 她的事你不是骗我吧? 她是坏消息 |
[51:01] | No, she’s not! She was just trying to help… | 不,她不是! 她只是想帮忙… |
[51:03] | and you scared her! | 你却吓坏她! |
[51:04] | Man alive. First, you tell me to scare her… | 天哪! 首先,你叫我去吓她 |
[51:07] | then you tell me not to scare her. | 然后你叫我别去吓她 |
[51:09] | Kid, I only got so much room up in this noggin… | 孩子,我的脑袋只有这么大… |
[51:11] | and it’s fillin’ up fast! | 现在快一个头两个大了! |
[51:13] | You just don’t understand. | 你就是不懂啦 |
[51:16] | All right. How’s about layin’ it out for me? | 好了,那不妨说给我听听看? |
[51:25] | Read you loud and clear, kid. | 我明白你的意思了,孩子 |
[51:28] | You wanted that girl to find you. | 你希望那女孩来找你 |
[51:36] | Ehh! | |
[51:40] | Shanti! | 香禔! |
[51:43] | Shanti! | 香禔! |
[51:44] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[51:46] | Unh. | |
[51:52] | Come on! | 快出来! |
[51:54] | There you are! | 找到你们了! |
[51:56] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[51:58] | W-will you let me explain? | 请听我解释好吗? |
[52:00] | Uh… | |
[52:01] | Come on, at least talk to me. | 拜托啦,至少说句话 |
[52:09] | You seem surprised to see me, man-cub. | 看到我你们似乎很惊讶,人类孩子 |
[52:13] | I can’t imagine why. | 我想不透为什么 |
[52:17] | I wasn’t going to let you get away with what you did to me. | 我不会饶恕你对我所做的事 |
[52:22] | You see. You humiliated me. Man-cub | 你知道的,你害我丢尽颜面,人类孩子 |
[52:26] | Surely you do realize I simply can’t let you live. | 你们一定了解我不可能让你们活着 |
[52:30] | Run! | 快逃! |
[52:36] | – Unh! – Arr! | |
[52:39] | Oh, you’re going to try and outrun me. | 又想逃离我手掌心了 |
[52:42] | How droll. | 太可笑了 |
[52:47] | Come on, this way! | 快点,走这边! |
[52:56] | Huh… uhh! | |
[52:57] | Uhh! All right, stay here. | 好了,待在这里 |
[53:01] | Mowgli, no! | 莫格利,不要! |
[53:07] | Ranjan, wait here. I gotta go help Mowgli. | 洛吉,在这里等,我得去帮莫格利 |
[53:09] | But I want to help Mowgli, too! | 但我也想帮莫格利! |
[53:11] | No, no. | 不,不行 |
[53:12] | I… I’ll be right back, I promise. | 我…我马上回来,我发誓 |
[53:14] | Don’t move. | 别乱跑 |
[53:24] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[53:25] | Unh! | |
[53:31] | Whoa. Whoa. hold still | 别紧张 |
[53:32] | Calm down, kid. Now, where’s Mowgli? | 冷静点,孩子! 好了,莫格利在哪里? |
[53:35] | Shere Khan! | 席尔坎! |
[53:36] | Shere Khan? Hold on! | 席尔坎? 坐稳了! |
[53:38] | Whoa! Whoa! | |
[53:47] | Whoa! | |
[53:52] | Ah… unh! | |
[53:57] | Ahh. | |
[54:07] | No matter how fast you run | 不论你跑多快 |
[54:09] | no matter where you hide | 不论你躲在哪 |
[54:12] | I will catch you. | 我都会抓到你 |
[54:22] | Come out, come out, wherever you are. | 出来,出来吧,不管你在哪 |
[54:28] | Hurry! Hurry! | 快! 快! |
[54:30] | Faster! Faster! | 快一点! 快一点! |
[54:32] | Not another man-cub. | 别再来人类孩子了 |
[54:35] | Can’t you go any faster? | 你就不能再跑快点吗? |
[54:36] | Baloo! | 布鲁! |
[54:39] | What… what is the meaning of this? | 这…这到底是什么意思? |
[54:41] | – Mowgli’s in trouble! – Shanti, too! | 莫格利有麻烦了! 香禔也一样! |
[54:43] | Who’s Shanti? | 谁是香禔? |
[54:47] | Huh… uhh! | |
[54:59] | Oh. | |
[55:06] | Take the kid, Baghee. I’ll help Mowgli. | 孩子顾一下,巴格希,我去帮莫格利 |
[55:09] | Baloo! | 布鲁! |
[55:12] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[55:20] | Hmm? Mowgli? | 嗯? 莫格利? |
[55:24] | Mowgli, is that you? | 莫格利,是你吗? |
[55:28] | Mowgli? | 莫格利? |
[55:36] | Unh! | |
[55:40] | – You! | – You! 是你! 是你! |
[55:41] | – You stay away from me! – What are you doing here? | 离我远一点! 你来这里做什么? |
[55:43] | Hey, I’m here because when a member of my den… | 嘿,我来是因为我的… |
[55:46] | I was attacked by a snake, but I really don’t care! | 我遭到蛇攻击,但我真的不在乎! |
[55:49] | I am here to help Mowgli! | 我是来这里帮莫格利! |
[55:52] | – You what? – You are? | 你什么? 是吗? |
[55:53] | I guess we’re on the same side. | 我猜我们是站同一边的 |
[55:56] | I guess so. | 我猜没错 |
[55:58] | – OK. | – OK. 好吧! 好吧! |
[55:59] | All right, you, uh, go that way. I’ll cover you. | 好了,你走那边,我掩护你 |
[57:09] | Oh, no. | 哦,不妙 |
[57:13] | Well, isn’t this a delightful turn of events? | 事情转变是不是太美妙了? |
[57:20] | So, what’s it going to be, man-cub? | 会怎么样呢,人类孩子? |
[57:23] | You oryour adorable little girlfriend? | 要吃你还是你心爱的女友呢? |
[57:28] | Unh! | |
[57:29] | I’m waiting. | 我等着呢 |
[57:32] | One… | |
[57:33] | two | |
[57:35] | No, don’t! | 不,不要! |
[57:37] | Three… | |
[57:39] | No more games, man-cub. | 游戏到此为止,人类孩子 |
[57:47] | Unh! | |
[57:51] | – Mowgli? – Come on! | 莫格利? 快走! |
[57:58] | Mowgli, look out! | 莫格利,小心! |
[58:03] | – Oh, no! – We can do it! | 哦,不! 我们行的! |
[58:05] | – Jump! – Aah! | 跳! 啊! |
[58:06] | – Unh! | – Unh! |
[58:12] | Aah! | 啊! |
[58:16] | Come on! | 快点! |
[58:19] | Mowgli. | 莫格利 |
[58:25] | Aah! | 啊! |
[58:27] | Aah! | 啊! |
[58:32] | Unh! | |
[58:39] | – Uhh! – Unh! | |
[58:47] | Hello, Stripes! | 哈啰,老虎! |
[58:49] | You’re looking a bit down in the mouth today. | 你今天在嘴巴里看起来有点失望唷 |
[58:53] | Oh, no. | 哦,不 |
[58:54] | Hey, hey, what’s the matter? Cat got your tongue? | 怎么了? 舌头被猫咬掉了吗? |
[58:59] | Oh, I always said you had a good head… | 我常常说你有颗聪明头脑… |
[59:01] | on your shoulders, Khannie me boy. | 长在你肩膀上,没说错吧 |
[59:04] | Oh, this is fantastic, playing to a captive audience. | 这太绝了,玩弄猎杀者 |
[59:08] | I just love it. | 真好玩 |
[59:12] | Bagheera. | 巴格希 |
[59:13] | – Hey. – Mowgli. | 莫格利 |
[59:15] | It’s awfully good to see you, man-cub. | 见到你真好,人类孩子 |
[59:19] | Come on, come on, follow me. | 快点,快点,跟我来 |
[59:21] | Bagheera, this is Shanti… | 巴格希,这位是香禔 |
[59:24] | my best friend from the village. | 我在村子里最好的朋友 |
[59:26] | Shanti! | 香禔! |
[59:29] | Mowgli! | 莫格利! |
[59:30] | There they are! | 他们在那边! |
[59:32] | – Papa! Whoo-hoo! – Come on, Mowgli. | 爸爸! 来吧,莫格利 |
[59:37] | Um… | |
[59:39] | Mowgli! | 莫格利! |
[59:47] | – Shanti! | – Shanti! 香禔! 香禔! |
[59:53] | Mowgli, I have to go. | 莫格利,我不得不走 |
[59:57] | Mowgli! | 莫格利! |
[1:00:13] | Well, come on, Mowgli. | 来嘛,莫格利 |
[1:00:17] | Uh… | |
[1:00:23] | Come on, Ranjan. | 走吧,洛吉 |
[1:00:26] | Uh… | |
[1:00:36] | Uh… | |
[1:00:40] | Uhh. | |
[1:00:44] | Aw, Baloo. | 布鲁 |
[1:00:46] | It’s OK, kid. | 不要紧的,孩子 |
[1:00:49] | That girl isn’t so bad after all, now, is she? | 毕竟那女孩也不是那么坏,是不是? |
[1:00:58] | Go on, Mowgli. | 去吧,莫格利 |
[1:01:04] | Really? | 真的? |
[1:01:06] | Really. Don’t let her get away. | 真的,别让她离开了 |
[1:01:09] | Come with me. | 跟我一起走 |
[1:01:11] | Now, you know I can’t do that. | 你明知道我不行的 |
[1:01:16] | I’m going to miss you, Papa Bear. | 我会想念你的,熊爸爸 |
[1:01:20] | Me, too, Little Britches. | 我也是,小裤裤 |
[1:01:22] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[1:01:31] | All right. Ahem. There. Come on, now. | 好了,现在快点 |
[1:01:34] | You better hurry up. | 你最好快点赶上 |
[1:02:00] | Hey. Wait up! | 嘿,等等我! |
[1:02:03] | Mowgli! | 莫格利! |
[1:02:05] | What took you so long? | 你怎那么久才来? |
[1:02:12] | Race you back. | 看谁先跑回去 |
[1:02:14] | Come on, Ranjan. | 快点,洛吉 |
[1:02:15] | Whoo-hoo! | |
[1:02:16] | Wait. Wait! We’re over here! | 等等! 我们在这里! |
[1:02:17] | – Shanti! – We’ve found the children! | 香禔! 找到孩子了! |
[1:02:20] | – Ranjan! – Mommy! | 洛吉! 妈咪! |
[1:02:23] | You gave us quite a scare. | 你们真把我们给吓坏了 |
[1:02:25] | Shanti, I was so worried about you. | 香禔,我好担心你 |
[1:02:27] | I’m OK. Mom, I’m so sorry. | 我没事的,妈,真对不起 |
[1:02:30] | I was just trying to help Mowgli | 我只是想帮助莫格利 |
[1:02:34] | I’m sorry, sir. It’s just… | 对不起,先生,只是… |
[1:02:37] | No, Mowgli. I’m sorry. | 不,莫格利,我才抱歉 |
[1:02:40] | I should’ve understood… | 我早该明白… |
[1:02:42] | that the jungle is a part of who you are. | 丛林是你生命中的一部分 |
[1:02:51] | I’m just glad you’re safe. | 好高兴你平安无事 |
[1:02:52] | Papa! | 爸爸! |
[1:02:54] | – Ranjan. – You won’t believe it. | 洛吉 你一定不相信 |
[1:02:56] | There was a big old snake, and I beat him up. | 有一条好大的老蛇,我打倒了它 |
[1:02:59] | Ha ha! Of course you did. | 哈哈! 当然相信 |
[1:03:05] | I’m proud of you, Baloo. | 我真以你为傲,布鲁 |
[1:03:07] | – That was a very brave thing… – Uh, Baghee? | 那是非常勇敢的事… 巴格希? |
[1:03:11] | Don’t go getting any ideas about running after them… | 别满脑子想说要去追他们… |
[1:03:14] | and trying to talk them into staying here with us. | 或想说服他们留下来陪我们 |
[1:03:18] | He belongs in that village, and you know it. | 他属于那村子里,你是知道的 |
[1:03:20] | – Oh, really? – Yes, really. | 哦,真的吗? 对,真的 |
[1:03:24] | He’s got his whole future there. | 他在那里才有前途 |
[1:03:27] | I’m sorry, Baloo. You’re absolutely right. | 对不起,布鲁,你说的一点也没错 |
[1:03:33] | I’m really going to miss that kid. | 我真的好想念那孩子 |
[1:03:35] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[1:03:40] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[1:03:42] | I’m having myself an idea. | 我想到一个好主意 |
[1:03:47] | Baloo… | 布鲁… |
[1:03:55] | Heh heh! | |
[1:03:57] | Come on, Mowgli, we’ll be late. | 快点,莫格利,要迟到了 |
[1:03:59] | OK. Unh. | 好的 |
[1:04:00] | I’m, uh, right behind you. | 我就在你后头 |
[1:04:02] | – Ooh! – Oops. | 喔! |
[1:04:03] | Just, uh, getting some water. | 只是去取些水 |
[1:04:05] | All right, but be careful, son. | 好的,不过得小心点,儿子 |
[1:04:08] | Oh, I will. See you, Pop. | 哦,我会的,再见了,爸 |
[1:04:10] | Heh heh. Let’s see if he remembers… | 我们等著看他是否记得… |
[1:04:13] | to actually bring back some water this time. | 这次真的取水回来 |
[1:04:15] | Hey, Shanti, let’s remember… | 嘿,香禔,千万记得… |
[1:04:18] | to actually bring back some water this time. | 这回得真的取水回去 |
[1:04:23] | Unh. Uhh. | |
[1:04:35] | Yeah, man! | 太好了! |
[1:04:37] | Man, that beat is chillin’ me. | 那拍子让我全身发痒 |
[1:04:40] | – Hiya, Papa Bear. – Hey, there, Little Britches. | 嗨,熊爸爸 嘿,小裤裤 |
[1:04:43] | Shanti. Ha ha ha! | 香禔,哈哈哈! |
[1:04:48] | Ranjan? | 洛吉? |
[1:04:49] | Oh! Ow! | |
[1:04:54] | Unh! Unh! Unh! | |
[1:04:58] | ** Look for the bare necessities ** | “寻求最起码的需求” |
[1:05:01] | ** The simple bare necessities ** | “最起码简单的需求” |
[1:05:04] | ** Forget about your worries and your strife ** | “忘却所有忧愁与纷争” |
[1:05:06] | Yeah, man! | 对,各位! |
[1:05:08] | ** I mean the bare necessities ** | “我指最起码的需求” |
[1:05:11] | ** That’s why us bears can rest at ease ** | “所以我们熊才能轻松休息” |
[1:05:13] | ** With just the bare necessities of life ** | “只要最起码的生活需求” |
[1:05:16] | Oh. Yeah! | 哦,没错! |
[1:05:18] | ** With just the bare necessities of life ** | “只要最起码的生活需求” |
[1:05:21] | One more time! | 再一次! |
[1:05:22] | ** With just the bare necessities of life ** | “只要最起码的生活需求” |
[1:05:25] | ** Yeah. Man ** | “没错,各位” ∼ 剧 终 ∼ |
[1:05:37] | ** Can you hear it? ** | “你听到了吗?” |
[1:05:40] | ** Yeah. Man ** | “是的,各位” |
[1:05:42] | ** Yeah. Yeah ** | “是的,没错” |
[1:05:45] | ** Yeah. Man ** | “是的,各位” |
[1:05:47] | ** Now. I’m the king of the swingers ** | “我是流行天王” |
[1:05:50] | ** Oh. The jungle VIP ** | “丛林贵宾” |
[1:05:53] | ** I’ve reached the top and had to stop ** | “我已抵达巅峰,不得不停” |
[1:05:56] | ** And that’s what botherin’ me ** | “真教我困扰” |
[1:05:59] | ** I wanna be a man. Man-cub ** | “我想要当个人” |
[1:06:02] | ** And stroll right into town ** | “一直逛到城里去” |
[1:06:04] | ** And be just like the other men ** | “就像其他人一样” |
[1:06:07] | ** I’m tired of monkeyin’ around ** | “我厌倦到处模仿别人” |
[1:06:10] | ** Oh. Oobee doo. I wanna be like you ** | “哦欧贝嘟…我要像你一样” |
[1:06:15] | ** I wanna walk like you ** | “走路像你” |
[1:06:17] | ** Talk like you. Too ** | “讲话也像你” |
[1:06:20] | ** You’ll see it’s true ** | “你会明白那是真的” |
[1:06:24] | ** An ape like me ** | “像我这样的人猿” |
[1:06:26] | ** Can learn to be human. Too ** | “也能学会当人类” |
[1:06:30] | Whoo. Baby! | 呜…宝贝! |
[1:06:32] | Ha ha! Yes! Take it away! | 哈哈! 好耶! 拿走! |
[1:06:37] | Crazy. Man. Crazy! | 疯狂,天啊,疯狂! |
[1:06:40] | Heads up! | 抬起头! |
[1:06:43] | Here we go! | 出发了! |
[1:06:45] | Come on! | 快点! |
[1:06:47] | Vout-o-roonie! | |
[1:06:49] | Ha ha ha ha! | 哈哈哈哈! |
[1:06:52] | Aw. Yeah! Whoo! | 噢,好耶! 呜! |
[1:06:56] | ** Check this out ** | “瞧瞧这招” |
[1:06:57] | This place is happenin’ | 这地方千变万化 |
[1:06:59] | ** Can you hear it? ** | “你听到了吗?” |
[1:07:00] | Oh. Yeah | 哦,有的 |
[1:07:03] | ** Yeah. Yeah ** | “耶耶” |
[1:07:06] | Step. Step. Step. Step aside | 站-站-站一旁去 |
[1:07:08] | and I’ll show you what a real rug-cutter can do | 我让你见识我真正的本领 |
[1:07:14] | Anything for my Little Britches | 小裤裤说的我一定照办 |
[1:07:16] | ** Hit it. Papa Bear ** | “没错,熊爸爸” |
[1:07:17] | ** Yeah. You ** | “对,就是你” |
[1:07:19] | ** I wanna be like you ** | “我要像你一样” |
[1:07:22] | ** I wanna walk like you ** | “走路像你” |
[1:07:24] | ** Talk like you. Too ** | “讲话也像你” |
[1:07:27] | ** You’ll see it’s true ** | “你会明白那是真的” |
[1:07:30] | ** Someone like me ** | “像我这样的人” |
[1:07:33] | ** Can learn to be ** | “也能学会当个…” |
[1:07:35] | ** Someone like me ** | “像我这样的人” |
[1:07:38] | ** I can learn to be ** | “我可以学会当个…” |
[1:07:40] | ** Someone like you ** | “像你这样的人” |
[1:07:44] | ** I can learn to be ** | “我可以学会当个…” |
[1:07:46] | ** Someone like me ** | “像我这样的人” |
[1:07:50] | ** Yeah. Man ** | “没错,各位” |
[1:07:52] | Hey. not bad | 嘿,不赖唷 |
[1:08:04] | ** Sometimes when night has come ** | “有时当夜晚来临时” |
[1:08:10] | ** The river sings a song ** | “河流唱着一首歌” |
[1:08:15] | ** In my dreams it seems to lead me ** | “在我梦中,它似乎引导我” |
[1:08:21] | ** Right where I belong ** | “到我该去的地方” |
[1:08:26] | ** Wandering everywhere ** | “四处徘徊” |
[1:08:32] | ** Each way I turn is wrong ** | “每次都转错方向” |
[1:08:37] | ** Now I’m wishing I could be there ** | “如今我多希望我能够留在” |
[1:08:43] | ** Right where I belong ** | “我的归属之地” |
[1:08:48] | ** Smiles that have warmed me ** | “温暖我的笑容” |
[1:08:51] | ** Arms that have held me ** | “拥抱我的双臂” |
[1:08:54] | ** Are all a part of who I am ** | “全是我生命中的一部分” |
[1:08:59] | ** It’s never easy leaving your friends behind ** | “要离开朋友并不容易” |
[1:09:06] | ** Missing them. Ioving them ** | “想念他们、深爱他们” |
[1:09:13] | ** Someplace was meant for me ** | “对我别具意义的地方” |
[1:09:18] | ** And that’s what keeps me strong ** | “就是那让我坚强起来” |
[1:09:26] | ** Somehow knowing ** | “总之我知道” |
[1:09:29] | ** I’ll be going ** | “我会前往” |
[1:09:33] | ** Right where I belong ** | “我的归属之地” |
[1:09:39] | ** Right where I ** | “就在…” |
[1:09:41] | ** Home where I ** | “家的…” |
[1:09:45] | ** Belong ** | “归属” |
[1:10:27] | ** Eep. Eep. Eep ** | “噫噫噫” |
[1:10:29] | ** Eep. Eep. Eep ** | “噫噫噫” |
[1:10:32] | ** Boom shaka-laka boom bop sh-bop ** | “蹦蹦,摇呀摇,蹦蹦跳” |
[1:10:34] | ** Boom shaka-laka boom bop sh-bop ** | “蹦蹦,摇呀摇,蹦蹦跳” |
[1:10:37] | ** Boom shaka-laka boom bop sh-bop ** | “蹦蹦,摇呀摇,蹦蹦跳” |
[1:10:39] | ** Boom shaka-laka boom bop sh-bop ** | “蹦蹦,摇呀摇,蹦蹦跳” |
[1:10:41] | ** Boom shaka-laka boom bop sh-bop ** | “蹦蹦,摇呀摇,蹦蹦跳” |
[1:10:44] | ** Wah ooh ** | “哇喔” |
[1:10:47] | ** Wah ooh ** | “哇喔” |
[1:10:49] | ** Wah ooh ** | “哇喔” |
[1:10:51] | ** Wah ooh wah ** | “哇喔哇” |
[1:10:54] | ** Boom-a-chaka. Boom-a-chaka ** | “蹦蹦恰卡,蹦蹦恰卡” |
[1:10:55] | ** Boom-a-chaka. Boom-a-chaka. Boom ** | “蹦蹦恰卡,蹦蹦恰卡,蹦” |
[1:10:57] | ** Check out those chat-chat-chattering monkeys ** | “看看那些吱吱喳喳的猴子” |
[1:11:00] | ** Swinging through the banyan trees ** | “在榕树间摆荡” |
[1:11:02] | ** Two by two. Two by two ** | “成双成对地” |
[1:11:04] | ** To the jungle rhythm ** | “跟随著丛林的节奏” |
[1:11:06] | ** Sounds like a wolf pack way in the distance ** | “听起来像匹狼返回远方” |
[1:11:09] | ** Singing pretty harmonies ** | “唱着美妙的和声” |
[1:11:11] | ** Woo woo woo. Woo woo woo ** | “呜呜呜,呜呜呜” |
[1:11:13] | ** To the jungle rhythm ** | “跟随著丛林的节奏” |
[1:11:16] | ** Eep eep eep ** | “噫噫噫” |
[1:11:18] | ** Now. You can hightail it out of the jungle ** | “你可以远离丛林” |
[1:11:21] | ** But it never leaves your heart ** | “但丛林却离不开你的心” |
[1:11:23] | ** First you feel that beat start bubbling under ** | “起先你觉得那节拍开始从底下窜升” |
[1:11:26] | ** Then you hear the tom toms loud as thunder ** | “接着你会听到如打雷般咚咚作响” |
[1:11:29] | ** It’s moving me ** | “令我蠢蠢欲动” |
[1:11:30] | ** Sounds a lot like being free ** | “听起来仿佛无拘无束” |
[1:11:33] | ** When I feel. When I feel ** | “当我感觉,当我感觉” |
[1:11:35] | ** When I feel. When I feel ** | “当我感觉,当我感觉” |
[1:11:37] | ** Feel the jungle rhythm ** | “感觉丛林的节奏” |
[1:11:40] | ** Eep eep eep ** | “噫噫噫” |
[1:11:42] | ** Feel the jungle rhythm ** | “感觉丛林的节奏” |
[1:11:45] | ** Eep eep eep ** | “噫噫噫” |
[1:11:46] | ** Feel the jungle rhythm ** | “感觉丛林的节奏” |
[1:11:50] | ** Eep eep eep ** | “噫噫噫” |
[1:11:51] | ** Feel the jungle rhythm ** | “感觉丛林的节奏” |
[1:11:54] | ** Eep eep eep ** | “噫噫噫” |
[1:11:56] | ** Feel the jungle rhythm ** | “感觉丛林的节奏” |