英文名称:The Italian Job
年代:2003
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:51] | 偷天换日 | |
[02:46] | Hello. | 你好 |
[02:47] | Hello,sweetie. | 你好 宝贝 |
[02:49] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[02:51] | It’s early. | 还早着呢 |
[02:53] | Yeah,I know. | 我知道 |
[02:54] | I just wanted to let you know I’m sending you something. | 我想告诉你我给你寄了点东西 |
[02:58] | Mmm. Does it smell nice? | 是不是很好闻的东西 |
[03:00] | No, but it’s sparkly. | 不是 是闪闪发光的东西 |
[03:04] | Does it have a receipt? | 有没有收据 |
[03:06] | I’m sending it to you from the store. | 我在商店直接寄给你的 |
[03:12] | Why don’t you just come by? We’ll have some breakfast,hmm? | 你不如来我这里吧 我们一起吃早餐 |
[03:15] | Well,it’d be a long trip. | 我离你可远了 |
[03:18] | I’m in Venice. | 我在威尼斯 |
[03:23] | With your parole officer’s approval,of course. | 应该得到了假释官的批准吧 |
[03:26] | Well,I like the guy,Stella, you know that, | 那家伙我喜欢 你知道的 |
[03:28] | but we never really connected. | 不过我们从没联系过 |
[03:30] | So I think I’ve paid my P.O. his last visit. | 他最后一次造访 我已经把帐单付清了 |
[03:33] | What are you into,Dad? | 你要干什么 爸爸 |
[03:35] | Don’t break my heart. You told me you were through. | 你别伤了我的心 你说过你已经金盆洗手了 |
[03:38] | After this I am,I swear to you. | 干完这次就收山 我对你发誓 |
[03:43] | Is Charlie there? | 查理在吗 |
[03:44] | I’m on a cell phone,darling. | 我用手机打的电话 |
[03:46] | I’ll call you tomorrow from a land line. | 明天我会用有线打给你 |
[03:50] | I love you. Go back to sleep. Bye. | 我爱你 继续睡吧 再见 |
[03:53] | D… Dad? | 爸爸 |
[03:59] | I love you,too. | 我也爱你 |
[04:07] | I sent it. | 东西我寄了 |
[04:08] | You’re supposed to do your shopping after we pull off the job. | 要逛衔应该等到大功告成之后 |
[04:11] | I feel so optimistic. So? | 我很有信心 怎么说 |
[04:14] | How do you feel? I’m fine. | 你感觉如何 很好 |
[04:17] | Fine? | 很好 |
[04:18] | You know what “fine” stands for,don’t you? | 你知道”好”代表什么吗 |
[04:20] | Yeah,unfortunately. | 很遗憾 我知道 |
[04:22] | “Freaked out.” | 兴奋过度 |
[04:23] | “lnsecure.” “Neurotic.” | “不可靠”-”神经质” |
[04:24] | And “Emotional.” Good. | 还有”情绪化”-对 |
[04:26] | See those columns behind you? | 看见你身后那些柱子吗 |
[04:29] | What about them? | 怎么了 |
[04:31] | That’s where they used to string up thieves who felt “fine.” | 是用来绑那些自我感觉很”好”的贼 |
[04:34] | Well… after you. | 你也跑不掉 |
[04:44] | For after the haul. | 得手之后再吸 |
[04:47] | Hope I get to fire it up. | 希望有机会享受 |
[04:48] | Still no word from the garbagemen? No. | 收垃圾的还没消息 没有 |
[04:51] | If they’re no-shows, | 如果他们不出现… |
[04:53] | three months of prep down the tubes | 我们三个月的准备就付诸东流 |
[04:54] | and I dragged you out of retirement for nothing. | 我也白劝阻你退休了 |
[04:56] | Oh,this is fun. I like this. | 这样真有趣 我喜欢 |
[04:57] | You’ve taken over the reins, all the worries. | 你来负责 别患得患失 |
[05:00] | Me loosey-goosey, just along for the ride. | 我可以轻松自在 逍遥上路 |
[05:03] | I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself,John. | 好高兴你能自得其乐 约翰 |
[05:04] | Just remember,a police boat can get from the station to our position in seven. | 记住 警察乘船赶到要7分钟 |
[05:07] | That means you got four minutes to work your magic. | 也就是说只有4分钟给你施展身手 |
[05:09] | Now,you told me ten, and you said I would have five. | 你以前说是10分钟 这会又说5分钟 |
[05:13] | When? | 什么时候说的 |
[05:17] | Do not be messing with me right now,okay? I will kick your ass. | 你别搞得我一头雾水好吗 我会扁你的 |
[05:20] | Oh,yeah? | 是吗 |
[05:22] | Come on,take your best shot. Come on. | 来啊 放马过来吧 来吧 |
[05:23] | What? Uh-oh. | 什么 |
[05:35] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 快点 |
[05:38] | What is it this time? Da Vinci. | 你在看什么书 达・芬奇 |
[05:40] | Architect.Engineer. Painter.Yeah,fascinating. | 建筑家 机械专家 画家 真吸引人 |
[05:43] | Hey,look,look. Check this out. | 嘿 嘿 你注意听听这句话书名 |
[05:44] | “Learn the language of poetry, art,romance,sex.” | “象达・芬奇一样思考” |
[05:49] | Unlike you,my friend, I don’t need a guidebook. | 老友 我可不象你 还需要什么人生指南 |
[05:52] | Can we go? Please? Right,guv’nor. | 能走了吗 拜托 遵命 老大 |
[05:55] | Come along, make yourself useful. Untie that line. | 快来干点活 把绳子松开 |
[05:58] | Today. Yeah | 今天 对 |
[06:00] | Yeah. Yeah,Gilligan. If you don’t mind. | 是的 纪立根 如果你不介意的话 |
[06:41] | We set? -Yeah. I’ve enhanced | 准备好了 好了 |
[06:42] | the viewing matrix | 增强的电脑模型… |
[06:43] | to track both the Cartesian coordinates and three altitude angles, | 可以追踪目标的坐标及三个方向的高度 |
[06:46] | the yaw,pitch and roll to give us | 可以偏离 倾斜 旋转… |
[06:47] | the exact position and orientation of our baby. | 以取得目标的准确方位值 |
[06:50] | We’re in ltaly. Speak English. | 我们是在意大利 请说英语 |
[06:52] | Steve,how we looking? | 史蒂夫 情况如何 |
[06:53] | Papa took the boat to work at 8:. 1 5,so the garage is empty. | 父亲在8点15乘船出去工作 所以船库会空出来 |
[06:57] | Mama left with daughter at 8:.30 for preschool as usual. | 母亲象往常一样在8点半送女儿上幼儿园 |
[07:02] | So for the next 45 minutes, | 45分钟内 |
[07:04] | we own this place,gentlemen. | 这个地方属于我们的 先生们 |
[07:07] | Still no word from the garbagemen? | 收垃圾的还没有消息吗 |
[07:08] | Hey,who got you the beekeepers in Budapest? | 嘿 你怎么变得这么婆婆妈妈 |
[07:11] | They’ll be there. You can trust these guys. | 他们会出现的 你应该信任这帮人 |
[07:13] | Steve,how many times do I have to tell you? | 史蒂夫 我和你说过多少次了 |
[07:16] | I trust everyone– I just don’t trust the devil inside them. | 我什么人都信任 只是不信任内心的邪恶 |
[08:08] | We’re in. | 我们到了 |
[08:27] | Just tell me where to paint. | 告诉我在哪涂 |
[08:37] | Your men are still not in position? They will be. | 你的人还没就位 他们会就位的 |
[08:40] | Well,you don’t know that, Steve. We should abort. | 你不能肯定 史蒂夫 我们要中止计划 |
[08:42] | I’m sorry,John,but I think that’s Charlie’s call now. | 对不起 我认为该由查理来作主 |
[08:51] | Our baby’s being taken out of here tonight. This is our only shot at it. | 宝贝今晚就要运离这里 现在是我们唯一的机会 |
[08:58] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[09:01] | Keep going? | 继续 |
[09:02] | It’s up to you,kid. | 你拿主意 |
[09:04] | It’s a go. | 干吧 |
[09:09] | Okay,Steve. | 好了 史蒂夫 |
[09:12] | From the west wall, measure 1 4 feet,eight inches. | 离西墙14尺8英寸 |
[09:17] | Got it. | 搞定 |
[09:18] | Now measure eight feet,five inches from the north wall. | 离北墙8尺5英寸 |
[09:21] | That’s the northwest corner of our baby. | 就是宝贝的位置 |
[09:24] | Got it. | 搞定 |
[09:25] | Well,it’s right above you. | 好了 就在你正上方 |
[10:00] | Now,paint. | 开始涂吧 |
[10:02] | Two feet,nine inches wide. | 2尺9英寸宽 |
[10:04] | Two feet,five inches deep. | 2尺5英寸长 |
[10:07] | Okay,Left Ear. You’re up. | 好了 左耳 该你了 |
[10:10] | 1 4 feet four inches from that west wall. | 离西墙14尺4英寸 |
[10:39] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[10:42] | Bene, | 好运 |
[10:45] | The garbagemen are in position,John. | 收垃圾的已就位 约翰 |
[11:34] | 保险箱在船上 | |
[12:50] | All right,Charlie, someone just called it in. | 好的 查理 有人报警了 |
[12:52] | The police boat’s heading your way. | 警察正向你方赶来 |
[12:54] | Seven minutes and counting. Let’s go. | 7分钟计时 动手吧 |
[14:17] | We got four minutes to load and leave. Let’s go. | 4分钟时间装货 动手吧 |
[17:30] | Hey,you guys. Come here. | 嘿 小伙子们 过来这里 |
[17:36] | I want to propose a toast. | 我提议碰一碰 |
[17:39] | To us. | 为我们 |
[17:45] | And I want to propose a toast to Charlie | 然后再为查理喝一口 |
[17:47] | because we just stole $35 million worth of gold | 不发一枪就到手 价值3500万的金子 |
[17:51] | without even holding a gun because he planned this down to a “T ‘.” | 全归功于他计划周详 |
[17:55] | Nobody else could have done that. | 这点没人做得到 没人 |
[17:57] | Nobody. Charlie! Charlie! -Yay! | 查理 查理 |
[18:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:02] | So,come on,gentlemen. | 来吧 先生吧 |
[18:03] | Shopping list. Who’s doing what? Spare no dirty details. | 计划一下购物清单和活动 可以花个痛快了 |
[18:06] | Come on,you guys. | 算了吧 小伙子 |
[18:07] | T ake a lesson from an old man. | 听老汉一言 |
[18:10] | Don’t spend it. Invest. | 钱不要乱花 去投资 |
[18:13] | In what? | 投资什么 |
[18:15] | In gold. | 投资到金子上 |
[18:18] | Let’s figure out how to get out of here first, all right? | 还是先考虑 如何离开这里吧 |
[18:22] | What are you getting,Rob? | 你打算买什么 |
[18:23] | I don’t know– there’s a lot of things you can buy with a lot of money. | 我不知道 好多东西想买 -你可以手握巨款疯狂购物 |
[18:26] | You know,I’m just thinking about naked girls in leather seats. | 现在 我正幻想拥抱着真皮椅上的裸女 |
[18:29] | Obviously. See? | 看得出来 |
[18:31] | Suppose I get the Aston Martin Vanquish? | 来部阿斯顿・马汀如何 |
[18:33] | There’s not a lot a girl won’t do on the passenger seat of one of those things. | 没多少女孩不愿意坐在这种车上 |
[18:37] | I’m going to get a NAD T770 | 我要买一套NADT770功放 |
[18:38] | I’m going to get a NAD T770 digital decoder with a 70-watt amp and Burr Brown DACs. | 70瓦功率 使用伯尔布朗芯片 |
[18:42] | Yeah. It’s a big stereo. | 这可是功率巨大的系统 |
[18:44] | Speakers so loud they blow women’s clothes off. | 喇叭声大到可以 帮女人宽衣解带 |
[18:47] | Now you’re talking. | 终于露出庐山真面 |
[18:49] | $35 million– you can’t get more creative than that,man? | 3千5百万啊 不能花得有点创意吗 |
[18:52] | I’m going to Andalucia, south of Spain… right there. | 我要去安达鲁西亚 西班牙南部 就在那边… |
[18:55] | Get me a big house… | 买一幢豪宅 |
[18:57] | get me a library full of first editions. | 搞个收藏首版书的图书馆 |
[18:59] | Get a room for my shoes. | 辟个房间 专门放我的鞋 |
[19:01] | What about you,Steve? | 你呢 史蒂夫 |
[19:03] | I don’t know– I haven’t decided yet. | 不知道 还没有想好 |
[19:05] | You haven’t decided yet? | 还没想好了 |
[19:06] | Come on,man, is it the mountain air,just…? | 少来了 是不是因为高山缺氧 还是… |
[19:09] | I liked what you said. I’ll take one of each of yours. | 我要博取众长 大家的建议都会采纳一些 |
[19:13] | Well,well,two of everything for Steve then. -Two of those. Oy! | 多采纳一些 为史蒂夫 |
[19:23] | Loved the toast. | 还在回味吗 |
[19:24] | But you could’ve pulled this off with your eyes closed. | 你闭着眼也能把保险箱搞定 |
[19:26] | No,you were incredible. | 不 你表现的 令人不可思议 |
[19:29] | Just incredible. | 不可思议 |
[19:30] | You saw the whole picture. You covered all the angles. | 你计划周密 纵观全局 |
[19:34] | You know,Charlie, | 你知道的 查理… |
[19:36] | there are two kinds of thieves in this world: | 在这个世界上有两种贼 |
[19:40] | the ones who steal to enrich their lives, | 一种是为钱而偷… |
[19:42] | and the ones who steal to define their lives. | 一种是为偷而偷 |
[19:46] | Don’t be the latter. | 别成为后者 |
[19:48] | Makes you miss out on what’s really important in this life. | 这样会使你忽略人生要义 |
[19:52] | What are you talking about, John? | 你是什么意思 约翰 |
[19:55] | You’ve been a good father. | 你是个好父亲 |
[19:56] | Sitting in prisons doesn’t make you a good father. | 身陷囹囵可成不了慈父 |
[20:00] | I spent half my kid’s life in prison. | 女儿出生后 我有一半时间在牢里渡过 |
[20:02] | Don’t get to be my age with nothing but this,Charlie. | 到我这把年纪 你可别象我这样 查理 |
[20:06] | Find somebody you want to spend the rest of your life with | 去寻找可与你共渡余生的人 |
[20:10] | and hold onto her forever. | 并与她一生相守 |
[20:13] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[20:14] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:16] | Let’s go– I’m freezing my ass off. | 走吧 我都快冻僵了 |
[20:18] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[20:20] | Steve’s getting cold. You,too? | 史蒂夫怕冷 你也是 |
[20:23] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[20:26] | I love you,kid.You did really great. | 我爱你 孩子 |
[20:29] | Thanks,John. | 多谢 约翰 |
[20:31] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[20:43] | Money | |
[20:46] | It’s a gas | |
[20:49] | Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash | |
[20:56] | New car caviar four-star daydream… | |
[20:59] | You should’ve seen Rob behind the wheel of that boat. | 可惜你们没看到 罗布开船的英姿 |
[21:02] | He was like Don Johnson. | 就象唐强森一样 |
[21:03] | Oy,yeah,from Brixton. | 是 从布瑞克顿来 |
[21:05] | Yeah,what the hell do you know about Brixton,eh? | 你知道布瑞克顿 |
[21:14] | Look at this idiot right in the middle of the road. | 路中间那傻车怎么开的 |
[21:16] | What’s this,what’s this? | 怎么回事 怎么回事 |
[21:21] | Who the hell are these guys? | 这是帮什么人 |
[21:27] | Hey!Take your hands off the wheel. | 嘿 把手从方向盘拿开 |
[21:29] | Steve! | 史蒂夫 |
[21:32] | Don’t even think about it– just do it. | 不要搞什么花样 |
[21:40] | No,no, | 不 不 |
[21:41] | no,no,no,no,John. -Steve, what the hell are you doing? | 史蒂夫 你在搞什么鬼 |
[21:43] | Made a few plans of my own. | 实施我个人的一些计划 |
[21:48] | There’s nowhere you can go where we won’t find you,Steve. You know that. | 你上天入地我们都会把你挖出来 史蒂夫 你知道的 |
[21:51] | I think that’s probably right, John. | 你说得对极了 约翰 |
[21:53] | Go! Go! | 快开 快开 |
[23:38] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[23:42] | We got to go,Charlie. | 我们得走了 查理 |
[24:06] | 一年以后 费城 | |
[25:08] | You always work in the dark? | 你怎么老是摸黑工作 |
[25:11] | Makes me feel like I’m alone. | 让我有种孤独感 |
[25:16] | Not bad. Not bad,Stella. | 不错 不错 斯特拉 |
[25:18] | Damn. Hurley couldn’t crack that safe. | 赫利没法打开这个保险箱 |
[25:20] | Neither could Spears. Now you know | 斯皮尔也不行 |
[25:21] | who to call first. | 现在你知道该找谁了吧 |
[25:22] | You’re expensive,Stella. Those guys cut us a break on subpoena jobs. | 你收费太高了 斯特拉 上头削减我们的经费用于… |
[25:26] | Good will,community service. | 传讯及感化服务 |
[25:28] | I do it for the money,Paul. I’ll be sending you a bill. | 我工作是为了钱 保罗我会把帐单寄给你 |
[25:32] | Don’t you want to see what’s inside? I never look inside. | 不想看看里面有什么 我从来不看里面 |
[25:35] | Have a good day. Hey,George. | 祝你好运 |
[25:36] | Hi,Stella. | 你好 乔治 你好 斯特拉 |
[25:38] | I came I saw I kicked some ass | |
[25:41] | The pain I cause it makes me laugh | |
[25:45] | Cause the way I do my thing is strange | |
[25:46] | Time time for this girl to sing | |
[25:49] | Damn if I thought that you would change | |
[25:52] | And my life would stay the same | |
[25:54] | Things will come and things will go | |
[25:57] | And one thing I know for sure | |
[25:59] | Is that the wreckoning the wreckoning the wreckoning | |
[26:03] | I’m walking out the door | |
[26:05] | Wreckoning the wreckoning the wreckoning | |
[26:08] | Oh it’s time… | |
[26:13] | How long to crack it? Four minutes and 43 seconds. | 开锁用了多长时间 4分43秒 |
[26:16] | Oh! You’re the man. | 噢 你真厉害 |
[26:17] | What’s on the lineup? Todd Milliken called. | 都有此什么事要我处理 托德打来电话 |
[26:20] | He has a prototype combination lock. He wants you to test out. | 他手头有一把号码锁的原型 他想要你去校验 |
[26:23] | He says he added two false contact points on the tumbler. | 他说他在锁的制栓上附加了两个假的接触点 |
[26:27] | I’ll pretend to be stumped for a couple of seconds, give him a thrill. | 我得假装被难住了 让他高兴一下 |
[26:30] | And,there’s a Charlie Croker in your office. | 有位查理・科罗克先生在你办公室 |
[26:34] | Says you two know each other. | 他说你们认识 |
[26:39] | Charlie Croker. | 查理・科罗克 |
[26:42] | Hey,Stella. | 你好 斯特拉 |
[26:46] | Didn’t I tell you I never want to see you again? | 难道我没告诉你 我不想再见到你 |
[26:50] | I think it was when you told me how my father died, | 你告诉我是你让父亲最后一次出手 |
[26:52] | right in front of your eyes, after you pulled him in for one last job. | 然后他在你眼皮底下死去的时候 |
[27:00] | We found him,Stella. | 我们找到他了 斯特拉 |
[27:02] | He’s in Los Angeles. | 他在洛杉矶 |
[27:04] | The gold bricks he stole from us had a Balinese dancer stamped on them. | 他从我们这偷走的金砖上刻着巴厘岛舞娘女 |
[27:07] | I just got word, from a contact of mine called Skinny Pete, | 我从一个叫斯吉尼・皮特 的朋友那收到风 |
[27:10] | that a gold dealer out in L.A. has been buying those bricks. | 洛杉矶有个大买家 正在吃进这批金砖 |
[27:12] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[27:14] | Well,how do you know it’s him? | 好 你怎么知道是他 |
[27:16] | Skinny Pete sent me this. | 斯吉尼・皮特给我的 |
[27:19] | Steve changed his last name to Frazelli. | 史蒂夫把姓改为弗拉泽利 |
[27:27] | Why you telling me all of this? | 你告诉我这些做什么 |
[27:29] | Been checking out the databases behind safe companies. | 我查了安全 保卫公司的数据库 |
[27:31] | Found out Steve had a Worthington 1000 | 发现有一套渥新顿1000系统 |
[27:33] | delivered to his home office. | 寄到史蒂夫的公司 |
[27:35] | You don’t install a Worthington 1000 | 你没有安装Worthington 1000 |
[27:36] | unless you’ve got something really big to guard. | 除非你有重要的东西需要保管 |
[27:38] | No,you don’t. | 不 你没有 |
[27:39] | The problem now is no one in my crew can handle Steve’s safe. | 问题是我们无法对付史蒂夫这套安全系统 |
[27:42] | And I need somebody I can trust. | 而我需要一些足以信赖的人 |
[27:43] | Look,I’m a professional safe and vault technician. I’m not a thief. | 我是保险箱及保险库的技术专家 我可不是贼 |
[27:46] | Hey,it’s not about the gold, Stella,okay? | 不只是为了金子 斯特拉 |
[27:48] | John was like a father to me,too. | 约翰我也视之如父 |
[27:55] | Look,I’m sorry,all right? | 对不起 |
[27:56] | I just can’t move on until I’ve set things right. | 此仇不报我无法释怀 |
[28:05] | I’ve moved on. | 我已经释怀了 |
[29:11] | Come on,Charlie. | 来吧 查理 |
[29:13] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[29:20] | Hello? | 你好 |
[29:21] | I want to see the look on that man’s face when his gold is gone. | 我想看看那人两手空空的样子 |
[29:25] | He took my father from me:, I’m taking this. | 他害死了我父亲 我要报仇 |
[29:33] | She’s in. | 她要出手了 |
[29:34] | That’s a good thing? It’s a very good thing. | 算是好事吗 非常好的事 |
[29:36] | She can crack a Worthington 1000 without even flinching. | 她可以干净利索地破解渥新顿1000 |
[29:38] | I’m not sure having a civilian on the crew’s a good idea,Charlie. | 一位守法公民加入我们 不一定是好事 |
[29:41] | She’s got the skill and she’s got the motivation. | 她有技术也有动机 |
[29:43] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[29:45] | She’s emotional. | 她也很情绪化 |
[29:46] | You know what happens when emotion gets into it. | 你知道掺入个人情绪是什么结果 |
[29:48] | Look,don’t kid yourself, all right? | 别自欺欺人了 |
[29:50] | We’re all emotional on this one. | 我们都带着情绪 |
[29:51] | Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[29:54] | Are you ready? Of course I am. | 准备好没有 当然 |
[29:59] | You’re not ready. | 没准备好 |
[30:24] | That was quick. | 好快 |
[30:27] | Where are they? | 他们呢 |
[30:29] | We’re a little early. I didn’t expect us to get here quite that fast. | 我们来早了点 我没想到这么快到 |
[30:34] | There. That’s Lyle. | 那里 莱尔来了 |
[30:36] | He’s my computer genius. | 他是个电脑天才 |
[30:42] | You know,he’s who really invented Napster. | 他是Napster[著名音乐共享软件]真正作者 |
[30:45] | At least that’s how Lyle tells it. | 至少莱尔是这么说的 |
[30:47] | Said Shawn Fanning was his roommate in college and stole his idea. | 他说芬宁[Napster作者]是他的室友 把他的创意给偷了 |
[31:03] | Think it’s his first time riding that bike,though. | 他第一次骑那部摩托 |
[31:09] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[31:14] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[31:17] | Yeah. Mm-hmm. | 没事 |
[31:20] | That’s Left Ear. | 那是左耳 |
[31:22] | Demolition and explosives. | 爆破专家 |
[31:23] | When he was ten, he put one too many M-80s in the toilet bowl. | 10岁的时候在马桶里放了太多M80 结果爆炸了 |
[31:26] | Fire… | |
[31:29] | Whoa.Yeah,that was cool. | 真酷 |
[31:31] | How’d you do that? | 怎么做到的 |
[31:33] | What?! | 什么 |
[31:34] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[31:35] | What?! | 什么 |
[31:36] | I said, how did you do that? | 我说 你怎么做到的 |
[31:39] | What?! | 什么 |
[31:41] | Lost the hearing in his right ear. | 他右耳因此丧失听力 |
[31:43] | He’s been blowing stuff up ever since. | 从那以后他就开始东炸西爆 |
[31:48] | Handsome Rob. Premier wheel man. | 大帅哥罗布 超级车手 |
[31:51] | Once drove all the way from Los Angeles | 有一次曾经跑遍洛杉矶所有的路 |
[31:53] | just so he could set the record for longest freeway chase. You’re a heartbreaker… | 只是为了创造最长追车记录 |
[32:04] | You know,he got 110 love letters sent to his jail cell | 他在监狱里收到110封求爱信 |
[32:07] | from women who saw him on the news? | 全是电视上对他 一见钟情的女人写的 |
[32:09] | You’re a heartbreaker | |
[32:11] | Dream-maker | |
[32:13] | Love-taker | |
[32:14] | Don’t you mess around no no no… | |
[32:20] | And you? | 你呢 |
[32:22] | I never heard how you got your start. | 那你的经历呢 |
[32:24] | Me? | 我 |
[32:27] | Well,I’ve been a thief since I had baby teeth. | 我乳臭未干就是个小贼 |
[32:29] | Okay,you both know what to do. | 好了 你们俩都知道怎么做了 |
[32:32] | Cough it up,now! | 交出来 |
[32:34] | Come on now shake it shake it baby ho | |
[32:38] | One two three baby… | |
[32:41] | Watch it,spaz! | 看着 笨蛋 |
[32:42] | Hey now do re me baby… | |
[32:43] | Hey,what’s your problem,man? | 嘿 你想干吗 小子 |
[32:45] | A-B-C it’s easy | |
[32:47] | As one two three… | |
[32:50] | Hey,Charlie. Good to see you,man. | 嘿 查理 见到你很高兴 伙计 |
[32:52] | Looking good. -Yeah? | 气色不错 是吗 |
[32:54] | Charlie Hustle. -Good to see you. | 查理・哈斯特 见到你很高兴 |
[32:56] | Hello,Charlie. Rob,what’s up? Good? | 你好 查理 罗布 还好吗 |
[32:59] | Guys… Stella Bridger. | 兄弟们 斯特拉・布里捷 |
[33:02] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[33:03] | How you doing? Nice to meet you. | 你好 见到你很高兴 |
[33:06] | Phones? | 电话呢 |
[33:07] | Yeah,they’re all fresh and clean, I got internal chips in them. | 电话全是新的 这里是内部的芯片 |
[33:10] | Please change them twice a day. We will get heat on line. | 请每天更换两次 |
[33:12] | I.D.S? | 身份证呢 |
[33:16] | “James Hymen?” | 詹姆斯・黑曼 |
[33:18] | Come on,man,one time, give me a cool name. | 别这样 哥们 给我个好名字 |
[33:20] | 140 pounds? Try 165. | 140磅 还不如写165 |
[33:22] | Try lifting some weights. | 你增加点体重吧 |
[33:24] | Try lifting up these. -Guys,enough. Come on,we leave tomorrow,all right? | 好了 伙计们 我们明天出发 是吗 |
[33:26] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[33:28] | Hey,Charlie… | 嘿 查理… |
[33:30] | Handsome,can you help him with the bike? | 帅哥 帮他整整那部摩托 |
[33:32] | Yeah,help Knievel set up for his next jump. | 好的 为他再摔一次作准备 |
[33:37] | Like a sound you hear that lingers in your ear | |
[33:39] | But you can’t forget from sundown to sunset | |
[33:44] | No no | |
[33:47] | It puts a brand-new kind of thinkin’ in your mind | |
[33:49] | And you can’t go wrong | |
[33:51] | Cause you’re groovin’ all day long ha-ha | |
[33:55] | California soul | |
[33:58] | Ooh-ooh-ooh | |
[34:01] | California soul… | |
[34:05] | Man,out of all of the places for a thief to hide, | 世上这么多藏身之地中 |
[34:07] | this joker picked Hollywood. | 这个家伙选中了好莱坞 |
[34:09] | He’s a punk, but he ain’t stupid. | 他是个混蛋 不过还有点脑子 |
[34:11] | All right… | 好了 |
[34:13] | we need to figure out a way to get in Steve’s house | 我们得想办法 进入史蒂夫的家中 |
[34:15] | and make a video blueprint of the interior. | 拍个内部结构图的摄像 |
[34:17] | I want audio surveillance on his phone. | 我要监听他的电话 |
[34:19] | Oh,yeah,I been wanting to try something. | 好 我来想想办法 |
[34:20] | I crack into the phone company’s remote monitoring system, | 我侵入电话公司的 远程监控系统 |
[34:23] | and fool it into thinking there’s a legal tap on the line. | 做些手脚使系统认为 对某线路的监听合法 |
[34:25] | Just reroute the digital copies of the calls to our own listening post. | 将话音转接到我们 自己的监听电话上 |
[34:27] | I been doing it to my ex for years. | 我监听过我前妻好几年 |
[34:29] | How long? | 多长时间 |
[34:31] | No– how long will it take? | 是问你办成 需要多长时间 |
[34:32] | Not how long have you been doing it to your ex. | 不是问你监听了 老婆电话多长时间 |
[34:34] | I’ll burn through the night; I’ll have it running by morning. | 熬个通宵 应该早上就可以了 |
[34:39] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起 我迟到了 |
[34:40] | We got to work on getting Steve out of the house. | 我们要设法 让史蒂夫走出家门 |
[34:42] | Stella,how much time you need with the Worthington? | 斯特拉 破解渥新顿需要多长时间 |
[34:43] | Five minutes flat. Don’t be cocky,young lady. | 5分钟足已 别太自负了 小妞 |
[34:47] | It’s not the same as opening a safe for the police. | 这可不是替警察打开个保险箱 |
[34:50] | The perspiration on your fingertips,your heart’s pounding in your ears… | 你的手会紧张得冒汗 心会砰砰乱跳 |
[34:54] | whole different ball game. | 完全是两码事 |
[34:57] | I appreciate your concern. I’ll be fine. | 多谢你的关心 我行的 |
[35:00] | Look,just remember, this is all the easy part,okay? | 大家记住了 上面所说是最容易的行动 |
[35:03] | It’s the getaway that can get us caught. | 我们最可能失手的地方 就是在逃跑过程中 |
[35:04] | So what’s the sketch? We drive to Union Station. | 说说计划 我们开车到联合车站 |
[35:07] | Getaway car goes right onto the train with us. | 连车一起乘上火车 |
[35:09] | We need to know exactly how long it’s going to take to get from Steve’s house to Union Station. | 我们要知道从史蒂夫家到联合车站的准确时间 |
[35:15] | 联合车站 1/2英里 | |
[35:44] | Oh,great.Carson Security System. | 好极了 卡森安全系统 |
[35:47] | How good is it? | 性能如何 |
[35:49] | Carson’s held an annual contest– | 卡森公司每年 举办一次竞赛 |
[35:50] | $50,000 to anybody that can bypass the system. | 通过此系统者可获5万美金 |
[35:53] | The Who’s Who of ex-cons always show up. | 挑战者络绎不绝 |
[35:56] | Five years running, no one’s been paid. | 比赛连办5年 没人拿到过那笔钱 |
[35:59] | Okay,party people, here’s the status. | 好 各位 我描述这里的情况 |
[36:01] | It’s an anti-scaling fence. | 不锈钢栅栏 |
[36:03] | It’s hardened, electro-plated steel. | 坚硬电镀钢条所制 |
[36:05] | Yeah,I’m going to have to paint that up with some nitromin. | 我会把盐酸氮芥 涂到栅栏上的 |
[36:08] | Security on the property? Got an armed guard here. | 房子的警卫情况 一名携枪警卫 |
[36:11] | Little rent-a-cop, with a nine-millimeter on his hip. | 花钱雇来的 屁股后一把9MM口径手枪 |
[36:13] | But that booth… | 不过那个保安亭… |
[36:15] | Security booth looks prime for a chemical grenade. | 保安亭很合 麻醉手榴弹的胃口 |
[36:18] | Nitromin,chemical grenades… I mean,that stuff’s pretty hard to come by. | 盐酸氮芥麻醉手榴弹 这些东西不容易搞到 |
[36:21] | Yeah,Lyle,it’s a bear market. | 对 莱尔 有价无市 |
[36:26] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[36:29] | This dude got dogs. | 这公子哥居然养了狗 |
[36:30] | I don’t do dogs. I had a… real bad experience,man. | 狗我可应付不来 我曾有过惨痛经历 |
[36:34] | What happened? I had a bad experience. | 怎么了 我有过惨痛经历 |
[36:39] | Damn it. I’m deaf. | 该死 我聋了 |
[36:50] | 本年吸烟致死人数统计 | |
[36:55] | You turn in your badge and your weap… Oh,shoot. | 交出你的徽章和武器 哦 妈的 |
[36:59] | Turn in your badge and your weapon! | “交出你的徽章和武器” |
[37:02] | Crush. | 捏死你 |
[37:04] | I don’t want to see you anywhere near this investigation. | 这桩案子里我不想见到你出现 |
[37:07] | And turn in your badge and your weapon. | 交出你的徽章和武器 |
[37:10] | I don’t want to see you anywhere near this investigation. | 这桩案子里 我不想见到你出现 |
[37:15] | Hey! It’s a green! | 嘿 绿灯了 |
[37:17] | Turn in your badge and your weapon. | 交出你的徽章和武器 |
[37:19] | Green! | 绿灯 |
[37:21] | -I don’t want to see you anywhere near this… | 我不想见到你出现… |
[37:23] | Turn in your badge and your weapon. | 交出你的徽章和武器 |
[37:28] | Unbelievable. | 真不敢相信 |
[37:42] | There he is. | 他现身了 |
[38:02] | Let’s get to work. | 干活吧 |
[38:08] | It’s either bad traffic, peak traffic, | 到处都是堵车塞车 |
[38:11] | slit-your-wrist traffic. | 交通瘫痪 |
[38:14] | You know,five people died from smoking in between traffic lights today. | 今天有5个人 在交通堵塞期间吸烟致死 |
[38:17] | You know,they do have the Metrorail,Rob. | 这里还有地铁 罗布 |
[38:19] | You could always use that. | 我们应该乘地铁 |
[38:21] | That’d be ideal for carrying a ton of gold, wouldn’t it,genius? | 带着一大堆黄金坐地铁 真是个高招 是吧 天才 |
[38:25] | What’s your guesstimate? | 你预测的时间是多少 |
[38:26] | The last 20 times I’ve done the journey, | 按我最后20次的时间计算 |
[38:28] | you’ve got an average of 32 minutes and a top time of 50, | 平均32分钟 最长50分钟 |
[38:32] | but if we had green lights all the way, we could do it in 1 4 minutes. | 如果一路绿灯 14分钟可以到达 |
[38:35] | Wait,you couldn’t get through traffic? | 不堵车有可能吗 |
[38:43] | We could do anything with green lights all the way. | 如果一路绿灯我们就不用担心了 |
[38:47] | Lyle? | 莱尔 |
[38:48] | Lyle? | 莱尔 |
[38:52] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我尽力而为吧 |
[38:55] | 大宗珠宝交易 | |
[38:58] | You’re right on time. | 你很准时 |
[39:05] | All these poor bastards out there, | 那些可怜的傻瓜 |
[39:07] | putting their life savings in banks, and S&Ls,and mutual funds. | 把全付身家都放在银行和共有基金里 |
[39:11] | How do they think, when the collapse comes, | 不知道他们怎么想的银行倒闭的时候 |
[39:13] | they can depend on the government? | 难道政府指望得上吗 |
[39:15] | I don’t think so. | 我可不觉得 |
[39:16] | Are you taping me? Of course not. | 你把我录下来了 当然不会 |
[39:19] | I never tape you– come look, see for yourself. | 我从来没录过你 过来看 你自己看 |
[39:24] | Governments are nothing more than puppets and strings | 政府只是个傀儡而已 |
[39:28] | in a world where NAFTA can overrule the Supreme Court. | 北美贸易协会 可以支配最高法院 |
[39:32] | Like my cousin Mashkov always says: “This is our only refuge,baby– | 就象我表弟口头禅 这才是我们的庇护神 宝贝 |
[39:37] | gold.” | 金子 |
[39:46] | Every time I look at these engravings… | 每次我看着这些雕刻 |
[39:49] | She’s so beautiful. | 总觉得是如此美丽 |
[39:52] | Where’d you say you got these? I didn’t. | 你说你从哪搞来的 我没说过 |
[40:01] | A little walking around money. | 一点黑金 |
[40:13] | I guess I’m not walking as far as I thought. | 数目和我想象的不一样 |
[40:15] | I’m… sorry. I can only buy two bricks from you today. | 很抱歉 今天我只能买两条 |
[40:18] | That wasn’t the agreement. | 协议可不是这样的 |
[40:19] | What can I say?I’m just middleman. | 我能怎么办 我只是个中间人 |
[40:21] | I’ll buy the other two from you on Wednesday. | 星期三我会买下另外两条 |
[40:24] | Don’t waste my time,Yevhen. | 别浪费我的时间 |
[40:36] | So,what does a man with 35 million dollars worth of gold do at night? | 身家3千5百万的男人 晚上会干什么 |
[40:43] | He watches his big-ass TV. | 不过看个狗屁大电视 |
[40:48] | That’s our in. | 该干活了 |
[41:13] | Stella. Jesus! | 斯特拉 天啊 |
[41:16] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[41:17] | How did you get in here? I knocked, but you didn’t answer. | 你怎么进来的 我敲了门 你没回答 |
[41:21] | What– so you just let yourself in? I was just making sure you were okay. | 所以你就闯进来了 我只是担心你的安全 |
[41:24] | I apologize. I just… | 我道歉 我… |
[41:26] | l… -Don’t look. | 别看 |
[41:33] | Okay. | 好了 |
[41:37] | You got a lot of stuff here. | 好了 |
[41:39] | You know, your dad was old school. Did the whole thing by touch. | 令尊是个守旧派 全凭触觉干活 |
[41:43] | That worked for him; this works for me. | 蛇有蛇路 鼠有鼠道 |
[41:46] | T echnology guarantees speed and accuracy,you know? | 技术可以保证速度和精确 |
[41:49] | Yeah,but there’s no guarantees in this business,Stella. | 我们干的事可没什么保证 斯特拉 |
[41:53] | Why the headphones? | 耳机用来作什么 |
[41:55] | Just training myself. | 只是用于自我训练 |
[41:57] | Ambient noises,you know, just in case. | 环境噪声 为了以防万一 |
[42:02] | What do you want,Charlie? | 你有什么事吗 查理 |
[42:05] | We’re going to knock out Steve’s cable, and we need to send in a repairman. | 我们会破坏史蒂夫家中的电缆 然后派个修理工进去 |
[42:09] | To get your video blueprint of the interior. | 拍下内部结构的摄像 |
[42:11] | Yep. | 没错 |
[42:13] | Only problem is Steve thinks we’re all dead. | 问题是史蒂夫 以为我们都死了 |
[42:17] | Except me. | 除了我 |
[42:22] | I’ll do it,Charlie. | 我来干吧 查理 |
[42:24] | I’m in all the way, whatever it takes. | 我会想方设法办到的 |
[42:29] | All right. I’ll set it up. | 好吧 我会安排好的 |
[42:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:32] | Um… you,um… maybe want to get a drink downstairs with me | 嗯 你……嗯…… 想不想出去喝杯饮料 |
[42:36] | before I go back to my room? | 在睡觉之前 |
[42:39] | I sh… I should finish this stuff up,you know? | 我得把事干完 |
[42:43] | Just get it all done tonight. Yeah. | 今天要把这些都弄好 好的 |
[42:47] | Sorry I scared you. It’s okay. | 吓着你真对不起 没关系 |
[42:50] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[42:52] | Bye. | 再见 |
[42:55] | And then he’s just… the media darling. | 他是媒体的宠儿 |
[42:57] | He’s on the cover of all the magazines. | 上了所有杂志的封面 |
[42:59] | I should’ve been on the cover of Wired Magazine. | 我也应该上 <连线>杂志的封面 |
[43:01] | You know what he said? | 你知道他怎么说的 |
[43:03] | He said he… he named it Napster because it-it was his nickname, | 他说是他命名为Napster 这是他的绰号 |
[43:05] | ’cause of the nappy hair under the hat, | 由来是戴帽子时 露出的卷发 |
[43:07] | but he… it’s ’cause I was napping when he stole it from me! | 明明是因为他 偷东西时我在打盹 |
[43:11] | He didn’t even graduate. | 他连业都没毕 |
[43:14] | I think it’s time to move on, don’t you? | 你该把这事忘记了 |
[43:17] | They shut him down. I wish they’d do the same to you. | 他的公司也关闭了 我希望你的嘴也一起关闭 |
[43:21] | Here… here we go.Cable chick. | 有活干了 |
[43:36] | Becky.Nice name… | 碧奇 好名字 |
[43:38] | I wonder what she calls the other one. | 不知道她怎么称呼其他人 |
[43:40] | And it’s such a mystery why you don’t have a girlfriend,Lyle. | 你没有女朋友真的好奇怪 莱尔 |
[43:44] | So,all we need is a… service truck like that one, | 我们需要一部 这样的设备车 |
[43:47] | a work shirt like hers. | 一件这样的工作服 |
[43:50] | You think Stella can pull it off? I have my doubts. | 你觉得斯特拉能成功吗 我也拿不准 |
[43:53] | There’s no talking to Charlie,though. | 我没和查理谈过 |
[43:56] | You think he’s… | 你认为… |
[43:59] | mixing business with pleasure? | 寓工作于娱乐之中 |
[44:02] | He should know better. Only I’m allowed to do that. | 这事他自己才清楚 我只管干好我的活 |
[44:08] | Right. Where you going? | 好的 你要去哪里 |
[44:10] | To get a work shirt and a service truck. | 搞件工作服和一部设备车 |
[44:21] | Are you kidding me? | 你不是耍我吧 |
[44:27] | How does he do that? | 他打算怎么办 |
[44:29] | How do you do that? What are you saying? | 看你怎么办 你在说什么 |
[44:32] | Hey,how are you? | 嗨 你好吗 |
[44:33] | Oh,good. I’m good. | 噢 我很好 |
[44:35] | Nice to meet you, I’m… Handsome Rob. | 幸会 我是罗大帅哥 |
[44:37] | And you are…? | 你叫… |
[44:39] | Oh,my name’s… my name’s Becky, but it’s written on my shirt. | 噢 我叫… 我叫碧奇 我的制服上写着 |
[44:42] | Listen,I’m going to need your shirt… and your truck. | 听着 我需要你的制服和车子 |
[44:45] | Perfect. I’ll give them both to you. | 好啊 我双手奉上 |
[44:47] | Would you… would you like my virginity as well? | 要不要连我的处女宝一起拿去 |
[44:49] | If it’s on the menu. | 菜单上有吗 |
[44:50] | Ha,ha,ha,ha, oh,you’re so witty. Why don’t you take advantage of me? | 你好幽默啊 你怎么不利用我呢 |
[44:53] | Yeah,you’re not too bright,are you? | 你不是很聪明 对吧 |
[44:55] | No. | 是的 |
[44:56] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[46:44] | What can I do for you, Mr. Frazelli? The cable’s out. | 有什么可以效劳 弗拉泽利先生 线路不通了 |
[46:47] | The TV,the modem,everything. | 电视 调制解调器 所有设备都出问题了 |
[46:49] | Now,get somebody up here, and tell them to hurry up. | 快找人过来 让他们动作快点 |
[46:57] | Netcom Cable, how can I help you? Hi,I’m up at 3320 East Skyway, and the cable’s | 网通公司 有什么可以效劳 嗨 我是东大道3320 |
[47:00] | just gone out– our modem,everything. | 我这里线路不通 |
[47:03] | Okay,um,let’s see,sir. I have a Thursday between 9::00 and 3:00 | 好的 先生 我看看 周四九点到三点之间… |
[47:06] | if that would be good. That’s going to work. Thank you. | 如果方便的话我们派人去检查 -好的 谢谢 |
[47:09] | Guard just called the cable company. | 警卫刚打电话给线路公司 |
[47:14] | What time’s the appointment? | 约在几点 |
[47:16] | Thursday between 9::00 and 3:00. | 周四九点至三点 |
[47:26] | Hello? | 你好 |
[47:27] | Hi,I’m calling from Netcom Cable. I understand your service is out, | 嗨 我是网通公司 我知道你们的线路断了 |
[47:30] | and there was an appointment set up for Thursday. | 原来安排在周四上门 |
[47:32] | Yes.Well,we have a technician working | 是的 我们有位技术员… |
[47:35] | in your area who’s finished with an appointment | 刚完成任务 就在你们附近 |
[47:36] | earlier than expected. | 完成时间比预期要早 |
[47:37] | Will somebody be there for the next hour? | 你们那有人在吗 |
[47:39] | Sure,that’d be great. | 有人 太好了 |
[47:40] | All right,our technician will see you then. Have a nice day. | 好的 我们的技术员会过去的 |
[47:45] | Here’s all the paperwork you need. | 这是你需要的文件 |
[47:47] | Just get him to sign and date at the bottom. | 让他在下面签上名字和日期即可 |
[47:50] | Let’s check out the camera. | 检查一下摄像机 |
[47:55] | Stella, you’ll be going patriotic today. | 斯特拉 今天你是英雄 |
[48:01] | Make sure you walk slowly,or the image will streak. | 走路要慢一点 否则图象就会抖动 |
[48:04] | I’m sorry. -It’s okay. | 对不起 没关系 |
[48:07] | Sorry… Couldn’t pin the corsage on my prom date either. | 不好意思 毕业舞会的时候 我也别不上 |
[48:10] | But you had a prom date? It was his cousin. | 你参加过毕业舞会 那是他表兄 |
[48:14] | There’s cable lines in the kitchen, living room,bedroom, | 在厨房 客厅和 卧室都有电缆 |
[48:17] | and the cable modem on the computer in the office. | 调制解调器在办公室的电脑上 |
[48:19] | You need to locate the safe in the office. | 你必须找到办公室的保险箱 |
[48:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[48:25] | Just want you to know I think you’re very brave going in there. | 我相信你能 勇敢无畏地面对一切 |
[48:27] | I know it won’t be easy. | 我知道并不容易 |
[48:29] | I second that. | 我也是 |
[48:32] | It’s going to be fine. | 一切都会好的 |
[48:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[48:37] | You know what fine stands for? | 你知道 好 是什么意思 |
[48:39] | Freaked Out. Insecure… | 兴奋过度 不可靠 |
[48:40] | Neurotic,and Emotional. | 神经质 情绪化 神经质 情绪化 |
[48:48] | You’ll be great. | 你很了不起 |
[48:49] | Yeah. | |
[49:02] | Morning. Can I see some l.D.? | 早晨好 能看看你的证件吗 |
[49:14] | Thanks for coming so soon. Hey,that’s part of the job. | 多谢你这么快赶来 这是我的职责 |
[49:18] | All right. | 好了 |
[49:50] | Aston Martin Vanquish. | 阿斯顿・马丁 |
[49:53] | Looks like that bastard took my car. | 这王八蛋把我的车抢走了 |
[49:59] | Nasty-ass dogs. | 臭狗 |
[50:02] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[50:04] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[50:06] | Relax, | 放松 |
[50:11] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[50:14] | Come on, they won’t bother you now. | 下来吧 不会再骚扰你了 |
[50:17] | Come on. | 下来吧 |
[50:21] | House. | 进屋去 |
[50:23] | Go on,get out of here. | 快点走 |
[50:30] | It’s okay, I’m used to running into all sorts of animals on my job. | 没关系 工作中我经常 会遇上各种动物 |
[50:37] | Steve Frazelli. | 史蒂夫・弗拉泽利 |
[50:40] | Becky. | 碧奇 |
[50:44] | Want to show me that problem? Yeah,of course. This way. | 带我看看哪里出了问题 好 没问题. 这边来 |
[50:50] | You have a really nice house. Yeah. | 你的屋子真不错 是的 |
[50:52] | 1922.All the original tiles. | 1922年 瓷砖都没换过 |
[50:57] | Every stone in that courtyard hauled from some monastery in Seville. | 院子里的每块石头都是 来自于塞维尔的修道院 |
[51:02] | What a tactic. | 这算什么事啊 |
[51:03] | Monastery? Monastery for punk-ass creeps. | 修道院 修道院被这个杂种侮辱了 |
[51:07] | You don’t seem impressed. | 你好象无动于衷 |
[51:09] | No,it’s just that I don’t think lugging a bunch of rocks | 不 把一大堆石头 从一个地方搬到另一地方 |
[51:12] | from one place to another is quite… that interesting. | 我不觉得特别有趣 |
[51:15] | You know,it doesn’t quite do it for me. | 对我来说没多大意思 |
[51:17] | What does do it for you? | 那你觉得什么有意思 |
[51:19] | Um… TVs? | 电视 |
[51:23] | I have a monster TV. | 我有部大电视 |
[51:25] | Not working right now,but… | 可惜现在用不了了 |
[51:27] | But you know,I should probably check out the cable modem,you know. | 我要帮你 检查一下调制解调器 |
[51:30] | Yeah? Yeah,right. Over here. | 好的 这边来 |
[51:35] | I paid 30 grand to some punk kid to put this system in. | 这套系统我花了3万美元 |
[51:39] | One day,it just goes out. | 可它却突然罢工了 |
[51:40] | I ought to have him strung up. | 我恨不得吊死 装系统的那家伙 |
[51:46] | Here we go. | 这边来 |
[51:47] | There’s our baby. | 那就是我们的宝贝 |
[51:51] | Got any,uh, | 找到了 |
[51:52] | wiring coming through here?There’s no wiring in here. | 电缆从这里穿过吗 这里没电缆 |
[51:58] | Just right here? Yeah. | 那是这儿 是 |
[52:00] | Look at that,that’s my… That’s my NAD T770. That’s… | 看啊 这是我的… 这是我的NADT770 |
[52:04] | That’s my stereo. | 这是我的音响 |
[52:06] | I bet most of your customers | 你的客户一打开门 |
[52:07] | are pretty surprised when they go to open the door | 发现居然是这么一位姑娘 |
[52:10] | for the cable man and find you standing there. Oh,yeah. | 一定都非常惊奇 是的 |
[52:13] | He’s hitting on her. | 他在挑逗她 |
[52:15] | There’s no problem here. I should maybe just check the TVs. | 这里没问题 我得去查查电视 |
[52:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[52:23] | You know what, end this shit right now. | 我要宰了这个王八蛋 |
[52:25] | I’m going to blow this shit right off the mountain right now. | 我要过去宰了这个王八羔子 |
[52:27] | hey,hey,hey. | 别 别 别 |
[52:34] | I see you got the AVM processor. Only the best. | 你用的是AVM处理器 我只用最好的 |
[52:38] | Check the box. | 去把插头插上 |
[52:45] | I’m just going to… reset your system. | 我要复位系统 |
[52:49] | Sometimes these things just get jammed up you know? | 有时可能 是信号堵塞了 |
[52:52] | That should do it. | 应该没问题了 |
[52:54] | It’s fixed? | 修好了吗 |
[52:56] | Turn her on,let’s see. | 把电视打开试试 |
[52:58] | Now. | 动手 |
[53:02] | Japan’s Nikkei index… | 东京证卷交易指数… |
[53:04] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[53:10] | Becky,huh? | 碧奇 对吧 |
[53:12] | Have we met before? | 我们以前见过面吗 |
[53:17] | No,I don’t think so. | 不 我想没见过 |
[53:19] | If you can just sign there. | 你在这里签个字 |
[53:22] | So,if I was to ask you out to dinner… | 如果我请你吃晚饭的话 |
[53:24] | would I be the first one of your customers to ever do that? | 会不会成为第一个提出 这种要求的客户 |
[53:27] | What,you asked your last cable repair guy out for a date? | 上次来的技术员 你也请他吃饭 |
[53:30] | No,but the last one was,like,300 pounds, had a handlebar mustache. | 没有 上次那位体重300磅 留着八字胡 |
[53:33] | You know,not really my type. | 不是我喜欢的类型 |
[53:34] | I don’t think it’s a good idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[53:36] | Why,is that like some,cable company rule? | 为什么 公司有规定吗 |
[53:39] | No,actually,it’s just my rule. | 没有 其实这是我的原则 |
[53:42] | I don’t go out with strange men. I just met you five minutes ago. | 我不和陌生人约会 我才认识你5分钟 |
[53:47] | So,I guess I have to,like, sabotage my cable,you know, | 那我得时常故意把线路搞坏 |
[53:49] | till we get to know each other well enough. | 以便我们有足够的时间熟悉 |
[53:53] | Have a nice day. | 祝你好运 |
[53:55] | Come on, I’ll be a perfect gentleman,I promise. | 别这样 我保证我会 很有绅士风度 |
[53:58] | I won’t even ask you for your phone number. | 我甚至连你的 电话号码都没要 |
[54:00] | I’ll just… I’ll meet you. Anywhere you want to go. | 我只是想认识你 你愿意去哪都成 |
[54:04] | Come on,break your rule once. | 违背你的原则一次吧 |
[54:09] | It’s just dinner. | 吃个晚饭而已 |
[54:16] | Is that a yes? | 算是答应吗 |
[54:28] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[54:31] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[54:33] | He touched my hand. | 他碰了我的手 |
[54:38] | He came on to me. | 他骚扰我 |
[54:43] | Hey,at least l… | 不过至少我… |
[54:45] | I created a window of opportunity,right? | 制造了一个机会 |
[54:50] | When he goes out Friday night, we go in. | 他周五晚上一出去我们就动手 |
[54:52] | By the time he realizes you’ve stood him up, | 等他意识到你于他不利 |
[54:54] | we’ll be long gone with that gold. | 我们早已带着金子远去 |
[54:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[54:59] | Make sure you shuffle them cards this time,Left. | 这次你得好好把牌洗洗 |
[55:02] | Hey,Lyle, | 嗨 莱尔 |
[55:04] | what’s the distance between the front door and the vault? | 前门和保险库的距离是多少 |
[55:06] | Don’t deal when my back’s turned. You’ve got that loser’s paranoia. | 别趁我转身就耍花招 你这是输红了眼 |
[55:10] | Lyle! | 莱尔 |
[55:11] | He only answers to The Napster now,Charlie. | 叫他Napster他才理 查理 |
[55:14] | No.I’m not calling you The Napster. | 不 我不会叫你Napster |
[55:16] | Why not,you call him Left Ear. | 为什么 你叫他左耳 |
[55:18] | Well,I am. | 好的 是的 |
[55:19] | And him,Handsome Rob. | 叫他帅哥罗布 |
[55:21] | Well,that’s because he is Handsome Rob. | 因为他就是帅哥 |
[55:23] | Well,you can call me The Napster. | 那你得叫我Napster |
[55:25] | Come on,they were at the same college at the same time. | 他们也算同时在同一所大学读书 |
[55:28] | Why are you encouraging this? | 你为什么要鼓励他 |
[55:30] | It is a verifiable fact– | 可这是事实 |
[55:32] | he was my roommate, he stole my ideas. | 他是我的室友 偷走了我的创意 |
[55:34] | I am The Napster. | 我才是Napster |
[55:37] | All right,all right. | 好了 好了 |
[55:40] | What is the distance between the front door and the vault,Napster? | 前门和保险库之间的距离是多少 Napster |
[55:46] | It’s farther than you want to carry it. | 想徒手搬运是不可能的 |
[55:48] | Yeah,but,so, how do we get the gold from the vault to the getaway car? | 我们怎么才能把金子从保险库搬到车上 |
[55:52] | How wide is the hallway… Napster? | 走廊是多宽 Napster |
[56:00] | Six feet. | 6英尺 |
[56:19] | Okay,you’ve got your gold. | 好的 金子装好了 |
[57:21] | We need more cars to handle the weight. | 这些重量车子承受不了 |
[57:23] | Looks like I’m going to need some help with the custom work,too. | 我需要找人帮忙 |
[57:27] | I know a man for the job. | 我认识一个人精于此道 |
[57:29] | So I modified the camera to include the… | 我修改了一下摄像机 |
[57:31] | so we can create really hi-res digital maps. | 就样我们就能建立高清晰度的电子地图 |
[57:34] | Who’s that? Rob’s mechanic friend. | 那是谁 罗布的技工朋友 |
[57:42] | Hey,Charlie. -Hey. | 你好 查理 你好 |
[57:43] | Charlie,this is Wrench. Hey,what’s up,man? | 查理 这位是扳手 你好 什么事 伙计 |
[57:47] | Rob tells me you got real talent. We need some body work done. | 罗布说你精于此道 我们需要找人帮忙 |
[57:50] | Need to pack up to 2,700 pounds of cargo in these Minis | 用这些小车运走2700磅的货物 |
[57:54] | with enough suspension and horsepower | 小车还得有足够的马力 |
[57:56] | to outrun anything chasing us. | 摆脱追踪 |
[57:58] | 2,700 pounds of what? Of whatever. | 2700磅 是什么货物 你别管了 |
[58:04] | So,what do I get out of this mystery deal,man? | 我可从中获得多少报酬 |
[58:07] | 10,000. | 10000美元 |
[58:10] | All right. | 好的 |
[58:22] | What comes around… | |
[58:27] | 洛杉矶交通监控及操控中心 | |
[58:30] | 非法登陆 | |
[58:37] | Oh,hey,hey,hey, hey,hey. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[58:40] | We didn’t get a chance to meet yet. | 还没机会认识一下 |
[58:42] | Wrench. | 扳手 |
[58:44] | Ham and cheese. Oh. Oh,that’s cold. | 我叫火腿乳酪 噢 好酷 |
[58:48] | Damn,that’s cold. Mmm. | 太酷了 |
[59:36] | You want all greens? ‘Cause,ah,’cause you got them. | 想要一路绿灯吗 想要就办得到 |
[59:39] | What have you got? | 你怎么能办到 |
[59:41] | Welcome to L.A.’s Automated Traffic Surveillance | 欢迎来到洛杉矶交通 |
[59:43] | and Control Operations Center. | 监控及管理中心 |
[59:45] | See,they use video feeds from intersections | 他们采用特别设计的算法 |
[59:47] | and specifically designed algorithms to predict traffic conditions, | 根据十字路口采集的视频信号来预测交通状况 |
[59:50] | and thereby control traffic lights,so all I did was come up with my own | 进而控制路口的红绿灯信号 |
[59:54] | kick-ass algorithm to sneak in, and now we own the place. | 我把我设计的算法篡改进去 我们就能控制交通了 |
[59:58] | You want to do a dry run?I thought you’d never ask. | 你不想演示一下吗 我还以为你不会提这种要求 |
[1:00:03] | See,red light? Green light. | 看见吗 红灯 绿灯 |
[1:00:11] | Danielson? -Yeah? | 戴尼尔森 怎么了 |
[1:00:12] | What’s up with Grid 34? | 34号区怎么回事 |
[1:00:13] | Let’s check it out. | 我们查一查 |
[1:00:15] | Hey,hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[1:00:16] | Oh,oops,did l…? | 噢 噢 我… |
[1:00:18] | Oops,wow,but it’s awesome. Is that not awesome? | 真的很了不起 对吧 |
[1:00:21] | Can you change it back now? -Yeah. | 能马上改回来吗 可以 |
[1:00:29] | Lights are working fine. | 红绿灯恢复正常 |
[1:00:30] | Just an accident. | 一起小事故 |
[1:00:33] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[1:00:35] | What are those? Unnecessary engine parts. | 这些是什么 不需要的发动机零件 |
[1:00:39] | I lost your smog controls, and 200 pounds of body fat. | 我拆了除烟装置 车身减重200磅 |
[1:00:43] | You got yourself a sweet ride now,Charlie. | 你现在有了部好车 |
[1:00:46] | Put the pedal to the metal and I’m off | |
[1:00:47] | And never getting lost | |
[1:00:48] | Which way will I turn when roads cross | |
[1:00:49] | Press the petal to the metal little more when it’s scary | |
[1:00:51] | But one thing for sure keep my foot on the floor | |
[1:00:53] | Put the pedal to the metal and I’m off | |
[1:00:55] | And never getting lost | |
[1:00:56] | Which way will I turn when roads cross | |
[1:00:58] | Press the petal to the metal little more when it’s scary | |
[1:01:00] | But one thing for sure keep my foot on the floor | |
[1:01:03] | Won’t stop driving till it’s over | |
[1:01:07] | Still be cruising when the sun goes down | |
[1:01:11] | Won’t stop driving till it’s over | |
[1:01:14] | Put the pedal to the metal and I’m off | |
[1:01:16] | And never getting lost | |
[1:01:17] | Which way will I turn when roads cross | |
[1:01:19] | Press the petal to the metal little more when it’s scary | |
[1:01:21] | But one thing for sure keep my foot on the floor… | |
[1:01:28] | You know what I’m thinking about right now? | 知道我在想什么吗 |
[1:01:31] | The look on Steve’s face. | 看看史蒂夫的脸 |
[1:01:44] | You’re early. I’m in a hurry. | 你来早了 我很急 |
[1:01:49] | Of course,you know that the Florida | 当然 佛罗里达的选票 |
[1:01:51] | vote rigging was a ClA and mob operation. Is that so? | 是由CIA及黑帮操纵 是吗 |
[1:01:54] | Yeah,which is not so very different from when your John F. Kennedy | 自从约翰・肯尼迪 靠着父亲帮忙 |
[1:01:57] | won a rigged election with the help of his father. | 在选举中舞弊以后 情况都大同小异 |
[1:02:00] | You’re uncomfortable that I mentioned it. | 听这话你心里不舒服 |
[1:02:01] | No,Yevhen,I don’t like making two trips. | 不是 我只是不想跑两趟 |
[1:02:04] | You Americans. | 你们这些美国佬 |
[1:02:06] | You love your heroes. | 你们爱你们的英雄 |
[1:02:08] | A holiday for Columbus? | 美国有个哥伦布节吧 |
[1:02:10] | He makes the wrong turn, | 他只是走错了路 |
[1:02:12] | and wipes out an entire indigenous people. | 然后把原住民都给消灭了 |
[1:02:15] | And you know what he was looking for? I bet you’re going to tell me. | 你知道哥伦布想找什么吗 你肯定会告诉我的 |
[1:02:18] | Gold. Supposedly for Queen lsabella, | 金子 就像在伊莎贝拉女王时代 |
[1:02:21] | but don’t think that the Medicis back in ltaly | 如果梅第奇重返意大利 |
[1:02:23] | didn’t want a part of that action. | 他也会参加这行动的 |
[1:02:24] | And what did ltaly need gold for? | 意大利要黄金来干什么呢 |
[1:02:27] | For the long-distance slave trade based in Venice. | 为了在威尼斯作长期的奴隶贸易 |
[1:02:31] | Venice… that’s where these bricks… | 威尼斯 就在那里… |
[1:02:39] | You were saying something? Nothing… No… | 你刚才说什么 什么也没说…没有 |
[1:02:42] | No,you were really on a roll there. Don’t stop. I’m interested. | 不 你正说到兴头上 别停下 我很有兴趣 |
[1:02:45] | Please,I’m confused, my English– | 对不起 我有点昏了头 我的英语 |
[1:02:49] | You understand fine. | 你明白得很 |
[1:02:50] | Now what do you know about my gold? No,I don’t– | 关于我的金子你都知道些什么 不 我不知道 |
[1:02:52] | Don’t you even think about lying to me. | 别想着能骗我 |
[1:02:54] | Okay, okay,I,I heard a rumor about a heist in Venice. | 好 好 我听到谣言 发生在威尼斯的一起劫案 |
[1:03:00] | 35 million in bricks, | 价值3千5百万美金的金砖 |
[1:03:03] | with an imprint of a Balinese dancer on them. | 上面刻着巴厘舞娘 |
[1:03:05] | Who have you told? -No one. | 你还告诉过谁 谁也没告诉 |
[1:03:07] | Who have you told? No one! I swear to God! | 你告诉过谁 没有 我对天发誓 |
[1:03:11] | You swear to God? | 对天发誓 |
[1:03:13] | You crazy? I swear to God. | 你疯了 我对天发誓 |
[1:03:15] | I didn’t! | 我没有 |
[1:03:18] | Well,then I guess I believe you. | 我应该相信你 |
[1:03:49] | Yevhen? | 伊万 |
[1:03:52] | Yevhen? | 伊万 |
[1:04:11] | Let’s putt it this time… | 用力轻一点 |
[1:04:13] | Putt,not drive. | 推杆 不要打 |
[1:04:16] | Very good. | 很好 |
[1:04:17] | If you can just get it, I know you can, I know you can do it. Much better. | 如果你去做的话… 我就知道你行的 |
[1:04:22] | I’m here to see Skinny Pete. | 我要见斯吉尼・皮特 |
[1:04:24] | Yeah,he’s over there. Thanks,man. | 他在那边 谢谢 伙计 |
[1:04:29] | Don’t stare. -Huh? | 不要盯着眼看 -啊 |
[1:04:31] | Don’t stare. He doesn’t like when people stare at him. | 不要盯着眼看 他不喜欢别人盯着他看 |
[1:04:33] | Stare at what? | 盯着什么 |
[1:04:35] | That was good. That was good. | 好的 做得好 |
[1:04:37] | Try that one,I know you’re going to get that one. | 再来一次 我知道你很快会成功的 |
[1:04:40] | That was great. | 很好 |
[1:04:41] | Skinny Pete. -Yo,Charlie. | 斯肯尼・皮特 - 查理 |
[1:04:44] | What’s up,man? | 最近怎样 |
[1:04:45] | How’s it going. | 怎么样了 |
[1:04:46] | So was I right about the gold bricks or what? | 关于那些黄金 我猜对了 |
[1:04:49] | Oh,I’m not here to talk about that. We need,uh… | 噢 我不是来说这的 |
[1:04:50] | some supplies. | 我们需要 呃… 一些补给品 |
[1:04:53] | Baby,go relax. | 宝贝 先去休息一下 |
[1:04:54] | Baby… | 宝贝… 去啊 |
[1:04:55] | Go relax. | 去啊 |
[1:05:02] | Yo. | 你 |
[1:05:03] | Yo. | 你 |
[1:05:04] | Yo. | 你 |
[1:05:06] | Supplies. | 你没事吧 |
[1:05:07] | What’s wrong? Huh? | 怎么了 呃… |
[1:05:09] | Uh… um,some,uh, some nitromin, | 呃……嗯 一些尼特罗明 |
[1:05:13] | uh… | 呃 |
[1:05:15] | some,uh… | 一些 呃… |
[1:05:17] | some nitromin,primer… | 一些尼特罗明 雷管… |
[1:05:19] | What’s wrong? -Huh? | 你怎么了 -啊 |
[1:05:20] | Yo. Uh,nothing. | 你 |
[1:05:21] | I’m-I’m cool. I’m-I’m great. | 没什么 我很好 |
[1:05:23] | Uh,I just need some, uh,big can of… Nitromin,primer, | 呃 我需要一些 呃 大罐的… 尼特罗明 雷管 |
[1:05:27] | detonating cord… -Right,right. | 导火线… 对 对 |
[1:05:28] | …two triple-charged chemical grenades and a launcher. | 两个三线化学榴弹和一个引爆器 |
[1:05:30] | Right,like I had,uh, you know,told you… earlier. | 对 就像 呃 像我之前跟你说的一样 |
[1:05:33] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:05:41] | Cost you about five G’s. | 那大概要五千 |
[1:05:42] | Done. Call me. | 成交 准备好给我电话 |
[1:05:46] | Thanks,man. I’m sorry about that. | 谢谢 兄弟 不好意思 |
[1:05:47] | Uh-Uh,all right,man. | 好的 兄弟 |
[1:05:49] | Peace. -Come on. | 别生气 走吧 |
[1:06:08] | Get out. | 出来 |
[1:06:11] | There. | 那里 |
[1:06:21] | Vance has something to tell you. | 万斯有话对你说 |
[1:06:27] | Go on. | 说话 |
[1:06:30] | A couple weeks back… | 几星期以前 |
[1:06:33] | I was working counter at your cousin’s shop. | 我在你表兄开的店工作 |
[1:06:36] | A guy come in asking about gold bricks with Balinese dancer on them. | 一个人进来询问 那批舞娘金砖的事 |
[1:06:41] | What did you tell him? | 你跟他说什么了 |
[1:06:44] | I told him that I’d seen some bricks. | 我说我见过这些金砖 |
[1:06:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:06:55] | What did this man look like? | 那人长什么样 |
[1:06:58] | He had,uh… Iong black hair, | 他有又长又黑的头发… |
[1:07:01] | big tattoo on his neck. | 脖子上有一大片纹身 |
[1:07:06] | He must have weighed at least 400 pounds. | 他肯定有400磅重 |
[1:07:09] | I know that guy. | 我知道是谁 |
[1:07:39] | Baby,go relax. | 宝贝 自己去玩 |
[1:07:51] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[1:07:54] | You’re Mashkov. | 你是马什科夫 |
[1:07:55] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:07:58] | You were asking about gold bricks with a Balinese dancer on them. | 你去查问过那些舞娘金砖的事 |
[1:08:03] | Tell me why. | 告诉我原因 |
[1:08:12] | Steve just called to confirm his 8:00 reservation at the Water Grill. | 史蒂夫打电话来 他在餐厅预订了8点的位子 |
[1:08:15] | Okay,let’s go over it one more time. Gas the guards, doors open 8:15. | 好 我们再复习一次行动计划 迷倒守卫 8点15打开门 |
[1:08:20] | Safe popped by 8:25. | 保险箱8点25打开 |
[1:08:21] | Loaded by 8:35, out the door by 8:45. | 8点35装车完毕 8点45离开 |
[1:08:24] | Straight to Union Station. | 直奔联合车站 |
[1:08:25] | Only green lights on your route. The rest of the city’s red. | 一路绿灯 其他地方都是红灯 |
[1:08:28] | Cops are stuck in the traffic, like everyone else. | 警察也像其他人一样在塞车 |
[1:08:30] | Train leaves at 10:00. Cars have to be on the carrier by 9:30. | 火车10点离站 9点30分保证车子全部进入货柜 |
[1:08:33] | Timing’s got to be dead on. | 时间完全正确 |
[1:08:36] | Let’s get ready. | 去准备一下 |
[1:08:37] | Let’s get it. | 行动吧 |
[1:09:09] | Wow,that is a nice car. | 哇 好漂亮的车 |
[1:09:12] | Sorry,Rob. | 对不起 罗布 |
[1:09:14] | Coast is clear,guys. | 他走了 伙计们 |
[1:09:27] | This is it,guys. Moment of truth. | 是时候了 伙计们 成败就在此举 |
[1:09:30] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[1:09:34] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:09:36] | Steve’s neighbor’s throwing a party. | 斯蒂夫的邻居在开派对 |
[1:09:41] | Are you here for the,uh,Baker party,sir? No. | 先生 你是来参加贝克的派对的吗 不是 |
[1:09:47] | We’re not blowing any gates tonight,guys. | 伙计们 今晚我们没法炸门了 |
[1:09:49] | Too many witnesses. | 太多目击者了 |
[1:09:51] | Stella. | 斯特拉 |
[1:09:52] | I know,I know. | 我知道 |
[1:09:56] | I’m late for my date. | 我的约会要迟到了 |
[1:09:58] | Yeah,and you got to be charming. | 对 展现你的魅力 |
[1:10:01] | You’ll need him to ask you out again. | 你要让他再约你出来 |
[1:10:03] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:10:04] | Let’s get out of the street. | 请不要站在马路上 |
[1:10:11] | I really can’t imagine you doing that. | 真不可想象你竟然这样做了 |
[1:10:13] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:10:15] | Well,you don’t really seem like the adventurous type, you know? | 你看起来 不像那种喜欢冒险的女孩 |
[1:10:20] | Don’t let the cable uniform, you know,throw you. | 别被我的工作服给迷惑了 |
[1:10:23] | I wasn’t making assumptions. | 我从来不想当然 |
[1:10:26] | I’ve made some assumptions about you. | 我倒是知道你有些想法 |
[1:10:28] | Oh,really? | 真的吗 |
[1:10:31] | And? | 然后 |
[1:10:34] | Well… you’re just going to have to wait and see. | 还是等着瞧吧 |
[1:10:43] | Why wait? Let’s get a check. | 为什么要等 不如我们马上验证一下 |
[1:10:45] | Let’s go back to my place. No assumptions… | 到我家去吧 不用推断了… |
[1:10:47] | Not tonight. It’s late. | 今晚不行 |
[1:10:49] | I should go home. | 太晚了 我得回家 |
[1:10:50] | What,you have a cable company curfew? | 什么 公司有作息规定吗 |
[1:10:54] | No, but I’ve made some bad calls in the past. | 没有 但我有些不好的回忆 |
[1:10:58] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:10:59] | We should take this maybe a little slower,you know? | 我们得慢慢来 对吗 |
[1:11:02] | This lovely dinner, sparkling conversation– | 这里饭菜可口 我们言谈甚欢 |
[1:11:04] | you still don’t trust me? | 你难道还不信任我吗 噢 不 |
[1:11:05] | Oh,I trust everyone. | 我什么人都相信 |
[1:11:09] | It’s the devil inside them I don’t trust. | 只是不相信人们心中的邪恶 |
[1:11:17] | It’s an interesting saying. | 这话有意思 |
[1:11:19] | It’s charming. Where’d you pick that up? | 你哪里听回来的 |
[1:11:22] | Can’t remember. Really? | 忘了 真的 |
[1:11:24] | I knew a guy who said it exactly like that. | 有个人也说过 一模一样的话 |
[1:11:27] | Really? Yeah. | 真的 对 |
[1:11:29] | He’s the only person I’ve ever heard say that.He said it all the time. | 这句话我以前 只听他说过 |
[1:11:31] | His name was John Bridger. | 他老是挂在嘴边 他的名字叫约翰・布里捷 |
[1:11:35] | You’re hurting my wrist. | 你抓疼我了 |
[1:11:37] | He had a daughter and she was about your age. | 他有个女儿和你差不多年纪 |
[1:11:43] | Let go of my wrist. | 放开我的手 |
[1:11:46] | I knew that there was something familiar about you. | 我就觉得你们俩有点像 |
[1:11:48] | You’re exactly like your old man,you know that? | 知道吗 你跟你老爸一样 |
[1:11:51] | I liked him,too, right from the start. | 从一开始 我也很喜欢他 |
[1:11:53] | I liked him right up until the minute I shot him. | 直到杀了他那一刻 我都挺喜欢他 |
[1:11:58] | Who are you working with? | 你到底为谁工作 |
[1:12:06] | She’s with us. | 她是我们的人 |
[1:12:19] | Gang’s all here. | 齐聚一堂 |
[1:12:20] | You know,the only thing worse than a thief,Bendel? | 比作贼还差的是什么 |
[1:12:23] | A coward. | 懦夫 |
[1:12:24] | Then you should have seen the way your daddy begged for his life. | 你真该见见令尊 向我求饶的样子 |
[1:12:31] | It’s not worth it. Put a leash on your cat. | 不值得 把你的猫栓好了 |
[1:12:39] | Hi,Steve. Charlie. | 好啊 斯蒂夫 查理 |
[1:12:43] | Not bad,Charlie. Really,not bad. | 不错 查理 真不错 |
[1:12:46] | You have no idea how hard it is for me | 你可知道我全力控制自己 |
[1:12:48] | not to reach across this table and kill you with my bare hands. | 没扑过去宰了你有多么困难吗 |
[1:12:51] | You know better than that, Charlie. | 你应该知道 |
[1:12:53] | Can’t let emotion into these things. | 不能感情用事 |
[1:12:55] | Tell me it wasn’t about emotion | 告诉我 你不是一时冲动 |
[1:12:57] | when you shot John and left us all for dead. | 你杀了约翰 置我们于死地 算不算感情用事 |
[1:12:59] | That wasn’t about emotion. | 这和感情无关 |
[1:13:00] | It was about a lot of gold, and I wanted it. | 和一大堆我想要的金子有关 |
[1:13:02] | Anything you think you deserved,you didn’t. | 你老认为自己理所应得 不是这样的 |
[1:13:04] | Hey,don’t talk about right and wrong with me,man, | 嘿 别跟我谈论是非对错 |
[1:13:07] | cause I just don’t give a shit. | 我根本不屑一顾 |
[1:13:09] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:13:10] | You got your cards, I got my cards, | 你有你的牌 我有我的招 |
[1:13:12] | we made our play, and I came out on top,okay? | 我们公平竞争 最后我获胜了 明白吗 |
[1:13:15] | Now if you want to start the game up again, | 如果你还想再较量一把 |
[1:13:17] | that’s fine with me. | 我随时奉陪 |
[1:13:19] | But what,I mean,what is your play here,really? | 你们到底想玩什么招 |
[1:13:23] | I mean,come on,what do you… what do you think? | 你们是怎么计划的 |
[1:13:25] | Y-you’ll try to take out my guards,right? | 首先要拿掉 我的警卫 对吧 |
[1:13:28] | I have five of them that you don’t know about. | 你们不知道我有5名警卫 |
[1:13:31] | You’ll try to have Lyle hack the system. | 你们想让莱尔破解系统 |
[1:13:34] | I’ll change it again tomorrow morning. | 但明天早上我就会把整个系统换掉 |
[1:13:35] | What,what,what was y-your final move? | 最后一步是什么 |
[1:13:38] | I mean,you were going to have Bridger’s daughter | 让布里捷的女儿 |
[1:13:40] | come in and try to crack my safe? | 打开保险箱 |
[1:13:42] | I mean,that’s… that’s very poetic and all, | 真是非常浪漫写意 |
[1:13:45] | but I just don’t see it. | 可惜我见不到 |
[1:13:47] | I don’t think she’ll get anywhere near it. | 她根本没机会靠近保险箱 |
[1:13:48] | Same old Steve,huh? Always thinking defensively. | 你一点没变 斯蒂夫 总是想着防守 |
[1:13:53] | That’s why you’re always number two. | 所以你永远成不了老大 |
[1:13:54] | How do you figure that? You got no imagination. | 你怎么会这么想 你缺乏想像力 |
[1:13:58] | Couldn’t even decide what to do with all that money. | 拿着这么多钱 也不知道怎么花 |
[1:14:00] | You had to buy what everybody else wanted. | 只会买点俗气之极的东西 |
[1:14:02] | Oh… well,try this on in your imagination,okay? | 那你就继续想象吧 好吗 |
[1:14:04] | That gold is already gone. | 金子全没了 |
[1:14:06] | That’s bullshit,Steve. No,really,it’s over Charlie. | 少放狗屁 史蒂夫 不 真的 我全处理完了 |
[1:14:10] | I’m trying to move the last two bricks. | 我正在处理最后两块金砖 |
[1:14:12] | You want to come after me over a couple of lousy bricks? | 想不想跟我去看看 那两块烂金砖 |
[1:14:14] | I mean,really,be my guest. | 真的 我请你作客 |
[1:14:16] | But you’re off to a bad start, you know? ‘Cause you just blew the best thing | 真的 你的行动 有个糟糕的开场 |
[1:14:19] | you had going for you. | 因为你最厉害的 手段已经失效 |
[1:14:20] | You just blew the element of surprise. | 你无法再攻我不备 |
[1:14:27] | Surprised? | 攻你不备吧 |
[1:14:31] | It’s over when I say it’s over. | 我说什么时候结束才算结束 |
[1:14:36] | Are you all right,sir? | 你没事吧 先生 |
[1:15:10] | How you doing? | 你怎么了 |
[1:15:13] | Good… | 挺好 |
[1:15:17] | considering… | 我在想… |
[1:15:19] | considering the fact that I’m doing all of this | 我的所作的为都是 |
[1:15:22] | for a man I barely knew. | 为了一个很不了解的人 |
[1:15:30] | You know what bothered me all those years,Charlie? | 知道那些年我的烦恼是什么吗 |
[1:15:35] | It was that, | 就是… |
[1:15:37] | whenever he’d call me to tell me that he was on some job, | 他给我电话说他他又重操旧业 |
[1:15:41] | I knew you were right there with him. | 我就知道你正在他身边 |
[1:15:47] | You got to know him a lot better than I did. | 你一定比我更了解他 |
[1:15:52] | Just ’cause he was around me more doesn’t mean | 他和我在一起时间多点 |
[1:15:54] | he wasn’t thinking about you all the time. | 并不代表他心里没你 |
[1:15:56] | Be nice if it was true. | 如果是真的就太好了 |
[1:15:58] | It is true. | 是真的 |
[1:16:00] | He always regretted not having been a good enough father to you,Stella. | 他总是悔恨自己 不是个好父亲 |
[1:16:07] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[1:16:08] | Because he told me. | 因为是他告诉我的 |
[1:16:17] | What did you do to your hand? | 你的手怎么了 |
[1:16:22] | I punched Steve. | 我教训了史蒂夫 |
[1:16:23] | Why do you get to punch him and I don’t? | 为什么你能动手我却不可以 |
[1:16:30] | Those hands are way too valuable. | 因为你那双手太值钱了 |
[1:16:39] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:16:46] | Okay? | 没事了 |
[1:16:57] | There’ll be nothing left of that if you keep rubbing it. | 再擦下去什么都被你擦没了 |
[1:17:05] | T ell Mr. Frazelli we’ll see him at 8:00. | 告诉弗拉泽利先生 我们8点去见他 |
[1:17:08] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[1:17:12] | He’s flying the coop. | 他正准备逃之夭夭 |
[1:17:15] | When? | 什么时候 |
[1:17:15] | His security guard called for a private helicopter at 4::00 PM. | 他的警卫下午4点叫了直升飞机 |
[1:17:19] | There’s an armored car service coming to his house at 5::00. | 5点有部装甲汽车开到他家 |
[1:17:22] | There is a cargo plane scheduled to depart LAX at 8:00 PM | 有一架货机8点由洛杉矶国际机场起飞 |
[1:17:26] | to Mexico City. | 飞往墨西哥 |
[1:17:27] | What if he’s moving the safe as a diversion? | 可能他搬动保险箱只是个障眼法 |
[1:17:30] | We crack it,it’s empty, the gold’s somewhere else. | 我们打开之后却是空的金子在其他地方 |
[1:17:32] | Steve’s not about to let that gold out of his sight. It’s going to be in that truck | 史蒂夫不可能让金子离开他的眼皮 |
[1:17:35] | and he’s going to be watching it | 金子就在那辆卡车上 |
[1:17:37] | every step of the way from the helicopter. | 他会从直升机上寸步不离地监控着 |
[1:17:38] | So the gold’s headed to Mexico. | 所以金子是要搬往墨西哥的 |
[1:17:40] | Who knows where? | 谁知道是哪 |
[1:17:41] | They could change the flight plan in midair. | 在空中可以改变飞行计划 |
[1:17:42] | Slow down,slow down. | 慢来 慢来 |
[1:17:43] | You guys are looking at this the wrong way. | 对于此事 大家的看法都不妥当 |
[1:17:45] | This is good news for us. | 其实我们来说是件好事 |
[1:17:45] | Charlie,what do you mean,”good news”? | 查理 你什么意思 好事 |
[1:17:48] | We’ve been trying to get to the gold in the safe, | 我们想方设法要 取得保险箱里的金子 |
[1:17:50] | now the safe is coming to us. | 现在保险箱就要出现在我们面前 |
[1:17:51] | We’re going to boost it in transit. | 我们要在运输途中动手 |
[1:17:52] | Charlie,it could take a dozen different routes to the airport. | 查理 到机场有很多条路线 |
[1:17:55] | We have no idea which one. | 我们不知道是哪一条 |
[1:17:56] | We can’t take out an armored truck during rush hour. | 交通高峰期间我们 对付不了装甲卡车 |
[1:17:59] | We’re already set up to do it. | 我们已经安排好了 |
[1:18:00] | Napster | Napster. |
[1:18:01] | gridlock every route except for the one we choose. | 封锁其他行车路线 除了我们指定的那条 |
[1:18:05] | Force that truck to go exactly where we want it to go. | 强迫卡车行进到我们 安排好的位置上 |
[1:18:07] | Where do we want it to go? | 我们要让卡车开到哪里去 |
[1:18:09] | We can’t have a shoot-out with armed guards. We’d lose. | 我们没法向武装警卫开枪 我们会失手的 |
[1:18:12] | We do it like the ltalian job. | 我们可以象在意大利那样干 |
[1:18:20] | Hello? Why’d you do it? | 你好 你为什么要这么干 |
[1:18:23] | Do what?Yevhen. | 干什么 伊万 |
[1:18:24] | You didn’t have to clip him. | 你没必要废了他 |
[1:18:26] | Whoa,whoa. What are you talking about? We didn’t clip anybody. | 喔 喔 你说什么 我们什么人也没废过 |
[1:18:28] | Yevhen’s cousin is under the distinct impression that you did. | 伊万的表弟对此 可是深信不疑 |
[1:18:32] | Why does he think that? | 他为什么这么想 |
[1:18:33] | Because you want to know about the gold with the Balinese dancer. | 因为你对那批刻着舞娘的金块很有兴趣 |
[1:18:36] | You told him that? Listen to me,man. | 你告诉他了 你听我说 兄弟 |
[1:18:39] | If there’s one thing that I know is never to mess with Mother Nature, | 我给你个忠告 永远别去招惹 |
[1:18:43] | mother-in-laws or mother-freakin’ Ukrainians. | 反复无常的乌克兰人 |
[1:18:45] | Look,I need a favor. | 听着 你要帮我一个忙 |
[1:19:15] | Yeah. Had a hiccup last night. | 喂 昨晚出了点问题 |
[1:19:17] | Could use some help.Want hands-on this time. | 需要找你作个帮手 |
[1:19:20] | You interested? Could be. | 有没有兴趣 也许吧 |
[1:19:22] | But I don’t like to be kept in the dark. If I’m in,I’m in. | 可我不希望暗地里加入 我加入就要成为正式的一份子 |
[1:19:26] | Okay,you’re in. | 好的 算你一份 |
[1:19:29] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:19:33] | What do you think,Charlie? This’ll work. Let’s go. | 怎么样 查理 没问题 走吧 |
[1:19:48] | You’re amazing. It’s a work of genius. | 你真了不起 天才的杰作 |
[1:20:00] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:20:02] | Just give me a moment. Now? | 是的 让我休息一会 现在 |
[1:20:04] | I’m about to insert this pin into this detonator tube, | 我要把这东西插入雷管里 |
[1:20:08] | and if the brass touches the sides, | 如果上面的铜皮碰到雷管 |
[1:20:10] | we’ll both be the last people we ever see. | 我们就会与世长辞 |
[1:20:15] | T ake all the time you need. | 那你愿意休息多久 就休多久吧 |
[1:20:20] | Hey,Charlie. What? | 嘿 查理 怎么了 |
[1:20:25] | I love you,man. | 我爱你 伙计 |
[1:20:28] | I love you,too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:20:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:20:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:20:37] | 他会出现在开往 新奥尔良的59次车上 | |
[1:20:40] | 消息来源可靠吗 | |
[1:20:42] | 绝对可靠 | |
[1:20:47] | Metrolink train number 774 will arrive in approximately 1 5 minutes. | 请注意 774次列车 在15分钟后到站 |
[1:21:09] | Check positions. | 报告各自位置 |
[1:21:11] | Napster | Napster? |
[1:21:12] | I’m in position. | 我已经就位 |
[1:21:15] | Handsome Rob? | 帅哥罗布 |
[1:21:16] | We’re in position. Everything’s quiet,Charlie. | 我们已经就位 周围很安静 |
[1:21:23] | Wrench? | 扳手 |
[1:21:25] | Set. | 布置妥当 |
[1:21:43] | Charlie,we got an uninvited visitor. | 查理 有不速之客 |
[1:21:45] | Some motorcycle guard following the truck. | 卡车后有摩托手押车 |
[1:21:47] | We’ll deal with it. | 我们会安排的 |
[1:21:54] | Who are these cats? | 这些车是什么 |
[1:21:56] | What’s wrong? Charlie,you won’t believe this. | 怎么了 查理 真不敢相信 |
[1:22:00] | He’s brought in three armored trucks. | 他叫了三部装甲卡车来 |
[1:22:01] | It’s a shell game. Shell game now. | 真真假假的障眼法 |
[1:22:05] | Well,boss, I can’t reroute the truck if I don’t know which truck to reroute. | 老大 我不知道是哪部车 可没法控制车的行进路线 |
[1:22:09] | Just go with the one Steve follows in the helicopter. | 就是直升机 跟着的那辆车 |
[1:22:11] | Remember,he said he’d never let that gold out of his sight. | 记住 他说过永远不会 让金子离开他的视线 |
[1:22:14] | Unless he’s playing us, and he is. | 除非他耍我们 要不就是那部车 |
[1:22:28] | Okay,let’s go! | 好的 出发 |
[1:22:29] | Moving out! | 动身 |
[1:22:44] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[1:22:46] | They’re pulling out. | 他们动身了 |
[1:22:47] | Napster, pull up the traffic cameras you’re watching. | Napster 移动监控摄像机 |
[1:22:52] | Where’s the first camera the trucks go past? | 卡车通过的 第一个路口是哪里 |
[1:22:58] | Vine and Yucca; they’re all going to cross there. | 维恩和加科路口 三部车都会经过那里 |
[1:23:00] | See which one’s riding low. | 看一下哪部车车身较低 |
[1:23:14] | First one is… | 第一部是… |
[1:23:18] | First two are the same,so… | 第二部也一样 所以… |
[1:23:24] | Houston,we have our truck. It is number 1 28. | 休斯敦 目标找到 车号128 |
[1:23:35] | We’re moving out. | 我们跟在后面 |
[1:23:39] | Three-kilo-bob to two-fox-mike, we’re heading to the airport. | 三千 呼叫 双狐 我们正前往机场 |
[1:23:56] | Okay,guys,truck 1 28 has turned right heading west. | 好了伙计们 128号车转右向西去了 |
[1:24:00] | Gridlock time. | 堵塞交通 |
[1:24:11] | We’ve crashed. | 系统崩溃了 |
[1:24:15] | It’s not a crash. | 不是崩溃 |
[1:24:18] | We’ve got power. | 也没有停电 |
[1:24:21] | I can’t log in. | 我无法登录 |
[1:24:23] | They are about to hit a major detour and be sent your way. | 准备让他们兜个大圈 然后送到门口上来 |
[1:24:34] | Oops. | 喔 |
[1:24:40] | You’ll… never… shut down… | 你们…永远无法…关闭… |
[1:24:43] | the real… Napster. | 真正的…Napster |
[1:25:01] | Truck 1 28, what is your progress? | 128号车 你们进展如何 |
[1:25:03] | This is truck 1 28. | 这里是128号车 |
[1:25:05] | Traffic’s out of control here. We’ve got to look for another route. | 这里交通失控 我们得走另一条路 |
[1:25:08] | Check the police band. | 监听警察的通讯 |
[1:25:12] | Okay,I’m opening up a space on Highland. | 好的 我给你们开出一条通道 |
[1:25:19] | Oh,get us out of here. I’m trying. | 快离开这里 我正在想办法 |
[1:25:26] | And he’s taking it. | 中招了 |
[1:25:33] | Police scanners are saying computers are down at Traffic Control Center. | 交通管制中心的电脑 崩溃了 |
[1:25:36] | Nice,Charlie. | 干得好 查理 |
[1:25:39] | What are you up to? Go back. | 你到底想干什么 回头 |
[1:25:52] | I now command you to turn left. | 我现在命令你左转 |
[1:25:56] | Come on,take the left. | 快点 往左转 |
[1:26:00] | Yeah,you did. You did. | 听话 真听话 |
[1:26:38] | Give us the flag. | 给我们指示 |
[1:26:39] | Metro just passed through the station. You are clear for 90 seconds. | 地铁刚刚离站 你们有90秒的时间 |
[1:26:43] | Go. | 走 |
[1:27:00] | Come on,Steve. | 来了 史蒂夫 |
[1:27:26] | 30 seconds and counting. | 还剩30秒 |
[1:27:34] | 1 5 seconds, you’re either blocked in or you’re paint on the train. | 还有15秒 不成功便成仁 |
[1:27:43] | Go,go,come on,come on! | 快 快 |
[1:27:45] | Stay right on me, this is gonna be tight. | 跟紧我 |
[1:27:54] | Go,go,go,go,go,go! | 快 快 快 |
[1:27:55] | You’re gonna stop right there. | 乘客们到站了 |
[1:28:36] | Okay,guys. | 好了伙计们 |
[1:28:37] | Coming into position. | 他就来了 |
[1:28:39] | Stay cool. | 冷静 |
[1:28:52] | 10… Ten… | |
[1:28:54] | 9… nine… | |
[1:28:56] | 8… eight… | |
[1:28:58] | 7… seven… | |
[1:28:59] | 6… six… | |
[1:29:01] | 5… five… | |
[1:29:03] | 4… four… | |
[1:29:04] | Don’t lose ’em, don’t lose ’em, | 别跟丢 别跟丢 别跟丢 |
[1:29:05] | 3… three… | |
[1:29:07] | 2… two… | |
[1:29:08] | 1 one. | |
[1:29:32] | Damn. | 该死 |
[1:29:40] | Where’s my truck? | 我的车去哪了 |
[1:29:41] | What…? What the fuck happened to my truck?! | 我的车出了什么事 |
[1:29:48] | It just blew right through the street. | 街上发生爆炸 |
[1:29:50] | Well,get under there. | 好的 快下去 |
[1:30:02] | We have another problem,guys. What? | 麻烦来了 伙计们 怎么了 |
[1:30:07] | This isn’t the Worthington 1000. What? | 这不是渥新顿1000 什么 |
[1:30:11] | He switched safes on us. | 他换了个保险箱 |
[1:30:15] | Can you do it? It’s lsraeli made. | 你能搞定吗 以色列出产的 |
[1:30:17] | It’s got a glass re-lock system. | 带有玻璃防盗系统 |
[1:30:19] | There’s a pane of glass right here behind this door. | 门后面是一大块玻璃 |
[1:30:21] | And if I don’t drill perfectly through that hole, | 如果钻孔的位置稍有偏差 |
[1:30:22] | steel rods snap into place and you can’t open the safe. | 内部的钢条 把门锁死之后 |
[1:30:26] | And then we’re up shit creek. | 就无法打开保险箱 我们的麻烦可就大了 |
[1:30:57] | I think I just cracked the glass. | 我刚才碰到玻璃了 |
[1:31:02] | I don’t think it broke though. | 应该还没碎 |
[1:31:03] | I can’t drill it again. | 我不能再钻了 |
[1:31:06] | I have to do it by touch. | 现在只能凭触觉了 |
[1:31:11] | I can’t get through. The train’s blocking the tunnel. | 我过不去 地铁把通道堵住了 |
[1:31:14] | Where does the Metro rail come above ground? | 地铁从哪里上到地面 |
[1:31:16] | 11th and Fig. Positions two and three, | 11大街和菲格大街交叉处 |
[1:31:19] | meet at 11th and Figueroa and double back | 在11大街与菲格大街交叉处碰头 |
[1:31:21] | to Hollywood and Highland. | 然后再兜回到出事地点 |
[1:31:22] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[1:31:38] | Your attention please. | 请注意 |
[1:31:40] | Baggage for train number 22 | 22次车行李 |
[1:31:42] | is now available at carousel number four. | 已在4号传送带 |
[1:31:45] | Baggage for train number 22 is now available | 22次车行李 |
[1:31:47] | at carousel number four. | 22次车行李 |
[1:32:23] | I can’t do this,Charlie. Stella… | 我不行了 查理 斯特拉… |
[1:32:26] | I can’t do it– I need a drill, a borescope,something. | 我不行了 我得用钻头管道镜之类的东西… |
[1:32:28] | I need to… -You don’t need any of that. | 我需要… 你不需要 |
[1:32:29] | Come on,Charlie. | 快点 查理 |
[1:32:31] | Hey,you can do this. | 嘿 你能行的 |
[1:32:56] | Come on,come on. | 快点 快点 |
[1:33:28] | Slide. | 斯特拉 |
[1:33:30] | Come on,come on. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[1:33:37] | Hey. Don’t you want to see what’s inside? | 嘿 不想看看里面吗 |
[1:33:42] | Absolutely. | 当然想 |
[1:33:46] | Napster. Yeah? | Napster 是 |
[1:33:49] | 1 3 across,four high,four deep. | 每排13个 高度4 深度4 |
[1:33:53] | That’s,uh,208 bricks. | 总共208块金砖 |
[1:33:56] | How much? | 价值多少 |
[1:33:57] | Oh. Uh,208 times… | 208乘以… |
[1:34:03] | 2.7… 2.7 million. | 2百70万 |
[1:34:04] | What? | 什么 |
[1:34:06] | No,it’s 27. | 不 是2千7百万 |
[1:34:07] | That’s 27 million. | 2千7百万 |
[1:34:08] | That’s $27 million worth of gold. | 价值2千7百万 |
[1:34:15] | Yeah! | |
[1:34:18] | Got the… holy spirit. | 老天保佑 |
[1:34:22] | You should get on it. It’s a good train. | 你们继续吧 这趟车真不错 |
[1:35:02] | What did you think,John? | 有什么感想 约翰 |
[1:35:11] | 27 million. | 2千7百万 |
[1:35:13] | Say it again. | 再说一次 |
[1:35:15] | 27 million. -Say it again. | 2千7百万 再说一次 |
[1:35:17] | Say it again! -27 million. | 再说一次 2千7百万 |
[1:35:18] | Say it again! | 再说一次 |
[1:35:43] | Two motorcycles on us,Charlie. | 有两部摩托跟着我们 |
[1:35:49] | I’ve got three Minis in the storm drain heading east towards the L.A. River. | 三部小车通过下水道 向东前往洛杉矶河 |
[1:35:52] | Stop them before they get to the street. | 别让他们到达地面 |
[1:35:58] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:36:03] | Whoa! | 喔 |
[1:36:18] | Here we go. | 到了 |
[1:36:34] | Open your door. | 开门 |
[1:36:40] | Come on,guys,we’re moving. | 跟上 伙计们 |
[1:36:48] | There,there,there,there, there,there. | 那里 那里 |
[1:36:59] | Hey,come on,come on,look out. | 嘿 快 快 |
[1:37:29] | Come on! | 快 |
[1:37:37] | Where you going? Where you going? | 你要去哪 你要去哪 |
[1:37:59] | I’m going to take Steve. You guys go straight to Union Station. | 我要去对付史蒂夫 你们直接去联合车站 |
[1:38:01] | I’ll meet you there. | 我在那里和你们碰头 |
[1:38:03] | Stay on him. Stay on him! | 跟住他 跟住他 |
[1:38:14] | Okay,Charlie,I’m opening up a spot on lower Grand. | 好的 查理 我给你开一条通道 |
[1:38:19] | I know it’s you,Charlie. | 我就知道是你 查理 |
[1:38:23] | T ake your next left. | 下一个路口左转 |
[1:39:24] | Nice move,Steve. | 跟的够紧 史蒂夫 |
[1:40:03] | Get out! | 出去 |
[1:40:05] | Get out! -Okay. | 出去 好的 |
[1:40:06] | I said get out! | 你给我出去 |
[1:41:43] | They got a bunch of cars in there,right? | 那帮人在车上放了几部小车 对吧 |
[1:41:45] | Mini Coopers? | 迷你库柏斯 |
[1:41:46] | Look,look,man…I don’t know anything… | 听着 哥们 我什么都不知道 |
[1:41:48] | Hey,don’t worry about them. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 你别担心 |
[1:41:50] | I’ll give you five grand you put me inside that car. | 如果你让我进去 我付你5千美元 |
[1:41:57] | Buy your girlfriend something nice. | 给你的女朋友买点好东西 |
[1:42:04] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:42:11] | Half now,half when you help me unload. | 先付一半 等我下车再付另一半 |
[1:42:18] | I’ve got to hand it to you,Steve. | 我对你深表敬佩 史蒂夫 |
[1:42:20] | You actually played this one pretty smart. | 你可真是机关算尽 |
[1:42:24] | Decoy trucks… you switched safes. | 真真假假的卡车 换了型号的保险箱 |
[1:42:27] | The helicopter routine, I mean,that was pretty damn good. | 直升飞机押运 这几手真是漂亮无比 |
[1:42:29] | But now I’ve got the gold– and you,you’ve got nothing. | 只可惜金子已经归我 而你已一无所有 |
[1:42:33] | I got this. | 我有这个 |
[1:42:34] | So cut the crap, and give me my goddamn gold! | 少跟我废话 把金子还给我 |
[1:42:51] | Who the hell are you? | 你是什么人 |
[1:42:53] | I am Mashkov… | 我叫马什科夫… |
[1:42:55] | and you killed my cousin Yevhen. | 你杀了我的表兄伊万 |
[1:42:57] | Got to have some insurance, Steve. | 你应该买份保险 史蒂夫 |
[1:43:09] | Yevhen was already dead when I got there. | 我到那里伊万已经死了 |
[1:43:10] | I’m sorry about that, but Yevhen dealt with a lot of unsavory people. | 我很遗憾 可是伊万常和很多 难缠的家伙打交道 |
[1:43:13] | Now,this guy’s trying to play you. | 这个家伙在玩弄你们 |
[1:43:15] | You are right… | 你真的… |
[1:43:17] | no imagination. | 缺乏想像力 |
[1:43:22] | There’s a lot of gold in there. | 那边有很多金子 |
[1:43:23] | We’re the only ones with guns. I’ll make you a good deal. | 这里只有我们有枪 我们作笔好买卖 |
[1:43:34] | I’ve already made my deal. | 我已经作完买卖了 |
[1:43:42] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[1:43:43] | You know this was never about the gold. | 你知道这和金子没有关系 |
[1:43:45] | Whatever helps you sleep at night,sweetheart. | 希望你晚上能睡得好 宝贝 |
[1:43:52] | Bitch! Charlie! Come on,Charlie! | 婊子 查理 别这样 |
[1:43:57] | Okay. | 好了 干得好 |
[1:44:00] | I love | 我喜欢 |
[1:44:02] | Wait a minute Wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 等一下 等一下 等一下 等一下 |
[1:44:03] | Wait a minute. I’ll double whatever he’s giving you. Just don’t shoot me. | 我付你们双倍的价 别枪杀我 |
[1:44:06] | Don’t worry,I’m not going to shoot you. | 别担心 我不会枪杀你的 |
[1:44:08] | No,I’m going to take you to my workplace. | 我会带你到我的工场去 |
[1:44:11] | I think you would be very interested in some of the machinery I use. | 我的某些机器 你会很有兴趣的 |
[1:44:17] | No,come on. | 别这样 |
[1:44:24] | Guys. I want to make a toast. | 伙计们 我们碰一杯 |
[1:44:28] | To John Bridger, | 为了约翰・布里捷 |
[1:44:29] | the most brilliant master planner of all. | 最睿智的策划者 |
[1:44:31] | Father and friend. To my dad. | 父亲和朋友 为我父亲 |
[1:44:35] | To John | 为了约翰 为了约翰 |
[1:44:40] | Stella was right. It wasn’t about the money. | 斯特拉说得对 这不是钱的问题 |
[1:44:42] | Of course that didn’t stop the guys from having a little bit of fun. | 当然 无法阻止 这帮家伙去找乐子 |
[1:44:45] | Money | |
[1:44:47] | Handsome Rob got his Aston Martin. | 帅哥罗布买了阿斯顿马丁 |
[1:44:51] | Get a good job with good pay… | |
[1:44:54] | He took it for a ride to break it in. | 找份好报酬的工作 |
[1:44:59] | Money it’s a gas | |
[1:45:05] | Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash | |
[1:45:11] | He got off with a warning. | 将车当成泡妞的工具 |
[1:45:12] | New car caviar four star daydream | |
[1:45:16] | Left Ear got his dream house in the south of Spain | 左耳在西班牙北部 买下了梦寐以求的豪宅 |
[1:45:18] | with a room just for his shoes. | 有一间房专门放他的鞋 |
[1:45:21] | Buenos dias. | |
[1:45:22] | Buenos dias. | |
[1:45:26] | Money get back | |
[1:45:30] | Lyle finally made the cover of Wired Magazine. I’m all right,Jack,keep your hands off of my stack | 莱尔最终登上<连线>杂志的封面 |
[1:45:36] | Are you really the Napster? | 你真的是Napster |
[1:45:38] | Money | |
[1:45:40] | Yes,I am. | 是的 我就是 |
[1:45:41] | And he got that kick-ass stereo he wanted. | 一直渴望的 音响也买回来了 |
[1:45:45] | Uh,would you listen to something for me? | 你帮我听点东西 行吗 |
[1:45:47] | With speakers so loud they’d blow a woman’s clothes off. | 音响带着巨大的喇叭 真能帮女人宽衣解带 |
[1:45:50] | I’m in the high-fidelity… | |
[1:45:54] | If you would. | 你能不能 |
[1:45:55] | …first class traveling set | |
[1:45:57] | And I think I need a Lear jet | |
[1:46:11] | And me? | 至于我 |
[1:46:13] | I took John Bridger’s advice. | 我采纳了 约翰・布里捷的建议 |
[1:46:16] | I found somebody I want to spend the rest of my life with | 找到了与我共渡余生的人 |
[1:46:19] | and I’m gonna hold on to her forever. | 我要和她永远相偎相依 |
[1:47:24] | Money | |
[1:47:27] | It’s a crime | |
[1:47:30] | Share it fairly but don’t take a slice of my pie | |
[1:47:38] | Money so they say | |
[1:47:44] | Is the root of all evil today | |
[1:47:51] | But if you ask for a raise it’s no surprise | |
[1:47:56] | They’re giving none away | |
[1:47:59] | Away… away… | |
[1:48:01] | Away… | |
[1:48:02] | Away… away… | |
[1:48:06] | Away… | |
[1:48:07] | Away… away… | |
[1:48:09] | Away… | |
[1:48:10] | Away… away… | |
[1:48:12] | Away… | |
[1:48:13] | Away… away… | |
[1:48:15] | Away… | |
[1:48:16] | Away… away… | |
[1:48:18] | Away… | |
[1:48:19] | Away… away… | |
[1:48:21] | Away… | |
[1:48:22] | Away… away… | |
[1:48:24] | Away… | |
[1:48:25] | Away… away… | |
[1:48:27] | Away… | |
[1:48:28] | Away… away… |