Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Iron Lady(铁娘子:坚固柔情)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Iron Lady(铁娘子:坚固柔情)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:铁娘子:坚固柔情
英文名称:The Iron Lady
年代:2012

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:21] In my asset 30 ecommerce bic can get away with it like that. 在我持有的第30组资产里 电子商务资产可以避免这种情况
[01:24] My ability allay yourself. 我能帮你脱困
[01:26] OK… Well, I’ll see you tomorrow then. 10 o’clock… 那好 明天见 十点整
[01:29] 《每日星报》 英国人因爆炸案而恐慌
[01:33] 《泰晤士报》 酒店爆炸恐怖活动
[01:36] One forty-nine please. 请付一英镑四十九便士
[01:41] How much is the milk? 牛奶多少钱
[01:42] Forty-nine pence. 四十九便士
[01:49] Take your change. 找您的钱
[01:50] Thank you. 谢谢你
[01:57] One-twenty. Thank you. 一英镑二十便士 谢谢你
[02:35] Too much. Much too much butter. 太多了 黄油太多了
[02:37] I like butter. 我爱吃黄油
[02:46] Milk’s gone up. 牛奶涨价了
[02:49] Forty-nine P a pint. 每品脱四十九便士
[02:52] Good grief! We’ll have to economise. 天啊 我们得省吃俭用了
[02:56] I suppose we could always sell the car. 我们可以把车卖了
[02:59] Or take in paying guests! 或者用车拉客
[03:04] Watch out. She’s on the prowl. 当心 她正在四处找你
[03:14] Eat your egg. 吃你的蛋吧
[03:19] Goodness! There you are. 天 你在这里
[03:22] Yes. Here we are. 对 我们在这里
[03:31] 铁 娘 子
[03:35] How did this happen? 怎么会这样
[03:36] How could she possibly have got out? 她怎么可能出去呢
[03:39] It’s very very important that the front door is left locked. 千万注意前门一定要上锁
[03:42] – Of course. – Would you please make it clear to whoever is on after you. -当然 -请务必跟接你班的人交代清楚
[03:47] I’m afraid I’m going to offend the station about this. 恐怕我得因此责怪站岗的人
[03:49] Anything could have happend. 任何事都可能发生
[03:50] I understand. 我明白
[03:51] Mariash, she’s starting to clean her husband’s cup and serve. 玛利亚 她开始洗她丈夫的杯子 并且为他准备早餐
[03:55] – I may need your help. – Yes. -我需要你的帮助 -好的
[03:57] – Can you bring up any cases that you can find in your basement and… – Of course. -能否把地下室里所有能找到的案例都拿过来然后 -当然
[04:01] We have to make sure.. 我们必须保证
[04:14] Beautiful day. 天气真好
[04:16] Oh, you’ve made a start. 你开始整理了
[04:17] Carol’s coming soon, I’ll get some bags. 卡洛马上就到 我去拿些袋子来
[04:22] Anything you want to go to Mark, I’ll bring up a suitcase for it. 凡是要给马克的东西 我会拿个旅行箱来装
[04:34] No no no no. The grey. 不不不不 灰色的
[04:37] You sure? 你确定吗
[04:48] Yes. …Definitely the grey. 对 绝对应该穿灰色的
[04:52] Righty ho. 没问题
[04:54] Boss knows best. 你是老板你做主
[05:05] Don’t let her take my paper away. 别让她把我的报纸拿走
[05:08] Oh, I haven’t had a chance to look at that yet, dear. 我还没来得及读呢 亲爱的
[05:11] Sorry. 对不起
[05:14] Atta-girl. 好姑娘
[05:18] Damn. 该死的
[05:21] Blot it. Blot it. 用纸吸 用纸吸
[05:24] Pardon? 您说什么
[05:33] You suppose to be looking after her 你本该看着她
[05:34] Now look what you’ve done. 现在看你做的好事
[05:38] Are they to keep the loonies out or you in? 他们是防备疯子闯进来还是怕你跑出去
[05:44] I’ll be off then. 我该出发了
[05:46] Wear your scarf. 戴上围巾
[05:48] There’s a chill out there. 外面可冷了
[05:54] Good morning Lady Thatcher. 早上好 撒切尔夫人
[05:56] Are you alright? How are you feeling? 您还好吗 感觉怎么样
[05:59] I’m fine, thank you Susie. 我很好 谢谢你 苏西
[06:03] I’ve just been reading about the bombings. 我正在读爆炸案的新闻
[06:05] Yes. Frightful. 对 很可怕
[06:15] Sorry. 对不起
[06:18] These are the books for you to sign. 这些是需要您签名的书
[06:20] I brought as many as I could find. 能找到的我都带来了
[06:23] Shall we go through your appointments? 我们可以讨论一下您的行程吗
[06:28] We said we’d go through them today. 我们说过要今天讨论的
[06:30] Yes, 对
[06:32] of course, dear. Today. 当然 亲爱的 就今天
[06:33] The invitation has come from 唐宁街发来的邀请函
[06:34] Downing Street for the unveiling of your portrait. 请您出席您画像的揭幕式
[06:36] I’ll put it on the mantelpiece, 我会把它放在壁炉台上
[06:38] and there’s an invitation from Lord Armstrong for 还有一个邀请函是阿姆斯特朗勋爵发来的
[06:40] lunch on the first Friday of next month. 邀请您在下个月第一个星期五共进午宴
[06:43] I said no because you’ve got 我拒绝了 因为您在那天下午
[06:44] a concert that afternoon but if you’d like to… 要出席一个音乐会 但如果您想去的话
[06:47] It looks like a very interesting programme. 这看起来是一个很有趣的活动
[06:50] What are they playing? 音乐会都有什么曲目
[06:53] Well I… I think they said… 我记得他们说是
[06:57] Rogers and Hammerstein. 罗杰斯和海默斯坦的作品
[06:59] [两人为《国王与我》音乐剧的词曲作者]
[07:06] 《国王与我》
[07:32] Silly man. 傻男人
[07:35] He hasn’t got his scarf on. 他没戴围巾
[07:55] 玛格丽特・撒切尔
[08:19] Did someone cover the butter? 有人把黄油盖住了吗
[08:22] I’ll go. 我去
[08:23] – Leave it. – Margaret. -别管它了 -玛格丽特
[08:33] Good girl. 好姑娘
[08:36] Tomorrow, 明天
[08:38] no matter what they do, 不管他们干什么
[08:40] it’ll be business as usual. 我们都正常开张
[08:45] Two of the small beef, Mr. Roberts. 两罐小牛肉 罗伯茨先生
[08:48] What is the life blood of any community? 社会的命脉是什么
[08:52] It’s business. 是商业
[08:53] Not just big business but small businesses, like mine. 不只是大生意 也包括小生意 就像我的
[08:56] Margaret! CUPS! 玛格丽特 杯子
[08:57] We on this island are strong. 我们在这座岛上是强大的
[09:00] We’re self-reliant. 我们自力更生
[09:01] Sometimes we’re plain bloody minded. 有时候我们显然很自私
[09:04] But we also believe in helping each other. 但我们也赞成互相帮助
[09:07] And I don’t mean by state hand-outs… 我不是指政府的救济
[09:09] Margaret, do you want to come to the pictures? 玛格丽特 一起去看电影吗
[09:11] She’s not coming out, she’s got to study. 她不能出来 她要学习
[09:13] Miss Hoity Toity! 傲慢的大小姐
[09:15] Never run with the crowd, Margaret. 永远不要随大流 玛格丽特
[09:17] Go your own way. 走你自己的路
[09:20] …your own way… 你自己的路
[09:23] Never run with the crowd… 永远不要随大流
[09:25] Open it then. 拆开它吧
[09:26] 邮局电报 免费送达 玛格丽特・罗伯茨 北大街1-3号
[09:31] I’ve got a place at Oxford. 我被牛津大学录取了
[09:38] Don’t let me down Margaret. 别让我失望 玛格丽特
[09:41] Mother! 母亲
[09:46] My hands are still damp. 我的手还湿着
[09:55] Margaret Roberts 玛格丽特・罗伯茨
[10:03] 《玛格丽特・撒切尔》
[10:11] Margaret! CUPS! 玛格丽特 杯子
[10:20] They’re talking about you again. 他们又在谈论你了
[10:23] What time is it? 几点了
[10:27] Sun’s not quite over the yardarm. 太阳还没有落到桅横杆
[10:29] Time for tea. 该喝下午茶了
[10:34] Margaret. 玛格丽特
[10:37] What have you got on your head? 你头上戴的是什么
[10:40] Found it in the cupboard. 在壁橱里找到的
[10:41] And thought bugger it, it’s Friday, why not fancy dress? 我心想管他的呢 今天周五 为什么不穿华丽点
[10:44] You look ridiculous. 你看起来真滑稽
[10:46] Bosslady no like? 老板娘不喜欢吗
[10:48] No, Denis, Bosslady no like. 不 丹尼斯 老板娘不喜欢
[10:51] …made a start, that’s the main thing. …开个头 这是最主要的
[10:54] No, no, no, it’s coming fine. 不 不 不 状况还行
[10:56] But it’s taken Carl eight years 但是卡洛花了八年时间
[10:58] to persuade her to let this thinkings go. 才说服她不再固执
[11:00] Feet! 脚
[11:03] Well it’s her pills. 是她的药
[11:06] You can never be sure she’s taken them. 没办法确定她是不是吃了
[11:07] I think sometime she hides them. 我想她有时候把药藏起来
[11:09] Oh, rumbled. 被发现了吧
[11:12] She’s definitely more distracted than usual today. 今天她的精神状况肯定比往常更不好
[11:16] Can I suggest you remove the sticker from the back of your car. 能不能建议您把车后的贴纸撕掉
[11:19] Sorry, it’s always cash. 对不起 一直是收现金的
[11:20] – Always cash. – Well then take the sticker off! -一直收现金 -那就撕掉贴纸
[11:21] I call that false advertising! Wouldn’t you? 我认为这是虚假广告 你觉得呢
[11:23] I’ll got another pos… – I would say keep the change… -我会装一台收款机… -我本来想说不用找了
[11:25] – but there isn’t any change. – I… I got to go. -但是没剩零头 -我 我要走了
[11:26] Hello June, any news? I’ve brought every bag I could find. 你好啊 朱恩 一向可好 我把能找到的包都带来了
[11:37] Hello Ma. 你好 妈
[11:39] Bloody taxi driver. Wouldn’t take my card. 该死的出租车司机 不让我刷卡
[11:41] I said don’t have a sticker 我说如果只收现金的话
[11:43] saying you take Visa and then insist on cash. 就不要贴可刷Visa卡的贴纸
[11:47] Can you believe it? 你能相信吗
[11:48] I was rummaging around the bottom of my bag. 我把包翻了个底朝天
[11:49] He didn’t get a tip. 没给他小费
[11:54] I didn’t know that you were dropping by today, dear. 我不知道你今天会过来 亲爱的
[12:00] Yes, you said yesterday… 对 昨天你说
[12:01] You wanted to make a start on Dad’s things. 你想开始整理爸爸的东西
[12:04] The cupboards. Then I can help you dress. 整理壁橱 然后我帮你打扮
[12:06] Got Michael and… 你约了迈克尔和…
[12:08] – Jaqueline… – Coming for dinner tonight. -杰奎琳 -今晚过来吃晚饭
[12:11] Yes, of course. 是的 当然
[12:14] We’re having halibut. 我们吃比目鱼
[12:18] – …this is live broadcast from our capital. – Oh God. -这是发自首都的现场直播 -上帝啊
[12:22] – As you can see for yourself, people are still trapped there. – Isn’t it terrible? -如你所见 还有人困在里面 -太可怕了
[12:24] They think it’s Al-Qa’ida. 他们认为是基地恐怖组织干的
[12:26] …and the firefighter are trying to get all the people out of the building. 消防队员正在试图把所有人救出来
[12:30] The Prime Minister and… 首相和…
[12:35] It’ll be fine. Come on, get your head down, 没事的 来吧 睡一会儿
[12:38] it’s ten to three, for God’s sake. 已经两点五十了 看在上帝的份上
[12:40] At ten to three this morning an explosion… 今早两点五十分 布莱顿的格兰德大酒店
[12:43] extensively damaged the Grand Hotel in Brighton 遭受炸弹袭击 受损严重
[12:46] …Brighton, scene of the Conservative Party conference… …布莱顿 保守党会议现场…
[12:48] Which the Prime Minister 首相和
[12:49] and a number of her cabinet were staying. 许多内阁成员都在这家酒店下榻
[12:52] They escaped unhurt. But it’s reported… 他们没有受伤 安全撤出 但是据报道…
[12:53] Five people have died, many others are injured, some critically. 五人遇难 多人受伤 部分伤势严重
[12:58] The IRA have claimed responsibility. 爱尔兰共和军声称对该事件负责
[13:03] We must release a statement, 我们必须发表声明
[13:06] offering our condolences. 表示哀悼
[13:09] I’m sure they’ve already… 我肯定他们已经发表了
[13:10] We must never, ever, ever give in to terrorists. 我们决不向恐怖分子低头
[13:19] It’s warm in here. 这里太暖和了
[13:23] Now ma, are we going long or just below the knee tonight? 妈 穿长裙还是穿过膝短裙呢
[13:26] Oh, below the knee I should think. 我觉得应该穿过膝短裙
[13:31] No! Don’t… 不 别动
[13:33] Don’t move those. I haven’t finished sorting them. 别动那些 我还整理好
[13:46] I hear you went out today. 我听说你今天出去了
[13:50] You mustn’t go out on your own, mummy. We’ve talked about that. 你不能自己出去 妈妈 我们谈过了
[13:54] There was no milk. 没有牛奶了
[13:56] Call Robert he’ll get it for you if June’s not up… 如果朱恩不在的话就打电话给罗伯特 他会买给你
[13:59] I am not for the knackers yet. 我还没老到不中用
[14:01] Now take it easy, Margaret. 别生气 玛格丽特
[14:03] No one is saying that. 没人那样说
[14:06] If I can’t go out to buy a 如果我连出去买一品脱牛奶都不行
[14:08] pint of milk then what is the world coming to. 那叫什么世道
[14:11] Really Carol… 卡洛 说真的
[14:13] Please don’t fuss about it. 别再过分关心我
[14:17] You’ve always been like this, fuss fuss fuss. 你总是这样 瞎忙得让我烦心
[14:21] You must find something better to do with your time. 有时间找点别的事情做
[14:26] It’s most unattractive in a woman. 女人这点最不招人喜欢
[14:29] When I was your age… 我跟你一样大的时候
[14:31] the last thing I wanted to do was fuss around my mother. 我最不愿做的事情就是让我妈心烦
[14:38] Four down, nine letters. 第四列 九个字母
[14:40] Something b something t something n… 什么b 什么t 什么n
[14:43] something something somthing… 什么什么什么
[14:44] Refusal to change course. 拒绝改变习惯的程序
[14:48] Obstinate. 顽固
[14:50] What? 什么
[14:51] You get it. 你猜对了
[14:54] I’ll wear the pearls. 我要戴珍珠项链
[14:58] I’ll wear the pearls. 我要戴珍珠项链
[15:09] There they are. 就是它们
[15:11] My little twins. 我的双链项链
[15:16] Thank you, dear. 谢谢你 亲爱的
[15:19] It’s nearly all familiar faces, 几乎都是熟悉的面孔
[15:21] William, Michael and his lovely wife… 威廉姆 迈克尔和他可爱的太太
[15:24] Jacqueline. 杰奎琳
[15:25] And then there’s Peter, 还有皮特
[15:26] James R and James T… 詹姆士・R和詹姆士・T
[15:29] and that very nice man. 还有那个非常友好的男士
[15:31] – We met last year. – I remember. I remember. -我们去年见过 -我记得 我记得
[15:34] I think he’s bringing his new lady friend 我猜他会带着他的新女伴
[15:35] just to mix it up a bit. 平衡一下男女比例
[15:37] Cos we’re rather short on women. But I’m sure we’ll manage. 女来宾的确比较少 但我相信我们有办法
[15:41] I’ve always preferred the company of men. 我一直更喜欢跟男士相处
[15:46] Ma? 妈
[15:57] Ah, Miss Roberts. 罗伯茨小姐
[15:58] Hoping to be chosen as our candidate for parliament. 她希望成为议会的候选议员
[16:03] Well I don’t like coalitions, I never have… 我不喜欢联合政府 从来都不喜欢
[16:16] Start on the outside and work your way in. 从外向里拿
[16:19] Attlee has his sights set 艾特里瞄准了钢铁工业
[16:20] on the steel industry, you mark my words. 我说的准没错
[16:23] They’ll be nationalizing the bloody air next. 下一步他们连该死的空气都要收归国有了
[16:25] Yes, hold your breath, sir, that’s government property! 没错 屏住呼吸吧 先生 这可是国有资产
[16:28] Dreadful. 太糟糕了
[16:29] So was your father a political man, too, Miss Roberts? 您的父亲也是政客吗 罗伯茨小姐
[16:33] Oh, yes, to his core. 对 彻底的政治家
[16:36] And Mayor of Grantham. 是葛朗特汉姆市长
[16:38] And a grocer as well! 也是一名杂货铺老板
[16:41] Yes. 没错
[16:42] And did you help, in the… 你也去帮忙吗
[16:45] – Oh, yes. – shop? -是的 -去店里
[16:47] It was a family business. 那是家族产业
[16:49] A very good starting point for the political life, I’m sure. 我确认这是政治生涯的绝好开端
[16:52] That and a degree from Oxford. 再加上一个牛津大学的学位
[17:01] No dear. Whisky. 不 威士忌
[17:10] What I do think is that a man 我真的觉得
[17:12] should be encouraged to stand on his own two feet. 应该鼓励男人学会自立
[17:15] Yes we help people of course we help people. 没错 我们帮助别人 我们当然会帮助别人
[17:18] But for those that can do… 但是他们力所能及的事情
[17:20] they must just get up and do. 还是应该由自己来做
[17:24] And if something’s wrong, they shouldn’t just whine about it… 如果出了问题 他们不应该只是叫苦连天
[17:27] they should get in there 他们应该置身其中
[17:29] and DO something about it, change things. 着手实干 改善困境
[17:31] With all due respect, Miss Roberts, 无意冒犯 罗伯茨小姐
[17:33] what may have served in Grantham… 葛朗特汉姆的成功经验
[17:35] Can serve very well for the people of Dartford too. 一定对达特福德的民众有益
[17:38] Really? 真的吗
[17:38] I know much more than those 比起那些从来没有过过拮据生活的人
[17:40] who have never lived on a limited income. 我知道的更多
[17:42] Just like the man or woman in the street, 就像街头的流浪男女一样
[17:45] when I am short one week, 如果我这周手头紧
[17:47] I have to make economies the next. 下周就一定要节衣缩食
[17:49] Nothing like a slice of fiscal responsibility. 什么也比不上财政责任
[17:52] A man might call it fiscal responsibility, 男人称之为财政责任
[17:55] a woman might call it good housekeeping. 女人称之为持家有道
[17:58] I’m not sure… 我觉得
[18:00] a home economics lesson is quite what… 达特福德选民需要的
[18:04] the Dartford constituents need. 并不是一堂家庭经济课
[18:06] They see industry being nationalized… 他们看到了工业国有化
[18:09] the unions on the up, the pound on the slide… 工会高高在上 英镑下跌
[18:13] whoever can sort that lot out, he’s my man. 谁能把这些事情理清楚 他就是我要选的人
[18:18] Or woman? 女人可以吗
[18:24] Ladies, shall we? 女士们 请吧
[18:27] Miss Roberts, do join the ladies. 罗伯茨小姐 和女士们一起去吧
[18:46] That’s told us! 我们受到教了
[18:52] So, Margaret, how would you 玛格丽特 如果
[18:53] have dealt with this if you’d been Prime Minister? 你是首相的话会怎么处理这件事
[18:57] Where? 什么
[18:59] The bombings, mummy. 炸弹袭击 妈妈
[19:01] Today. 今天的
[19:04] We were just talking about them. 我们刚才一直在谈论这件事
[19:09] No, uhm, yes – we have always lived alongside evil. 不 是的 我们一直跟邪恶共存
[19:13] But it has never been so patient, 但他们从来没有如此耐心
[19:18] so avid for carnage, so 如此热衷屠杀
[19:20] eager to carry innocents with it into oblivion. 如此渴望让无辜的生命被漠视
[19:24] – Yes. – So, Margaret… -没错 – 玛格丽特
[19:26] Western civilization must root out this evil, wherever it hides, 西方文明必须根除这种邪恶 不管它躲在哪里
[19:31] or she risks defeat at 否则我们就要冒着
[19:33] the hands of global terror in a nuclear age. 在核武器时代被全球恐怖主义打败的风险
[19:36] Unimaginable! 无法想象
[19:38] The Prime Minister gave a very good statement I thought. 我觉得首相的声明十分精彩
[19:40] Yes. Clever man. Quite a smoothie. 对 他很聪明 非常圆滑
[19:45] Madam Thatcher, it’s been such a pleasure to meet you. 撒切尔夫人 非常荣幸见到您
[19:47] – Yes. You don’t mind if I sit down… – No. -你好 我坐下您不介意吧 -不介意
[19:51] I heard you speak at conference in Brighton in 1984 在1984年爱尔兰共和军炸毁布莱顿的格兰德酒店后
[19:55] just after the IRA bombed the Grand Hotel. 我听过你在集会上的讲话
[19:59] You were remarkable. 非常精彩
[20:03] I hope you appreciate what an 我希望您知道
[20:04] inspiration you have been for women like myself. 您鼓舞了很多像我这样的女人
[20:08] Well it used to be about trying to do something. 从前政治是关于如何做事
[20:14] Now its about trying to be someone. 现在是关于如何出名
[20:24] Well anyway, I…thank you. 不论如何 我 感谢你
[20:26] – Good night, Lady Thatcher. – Good night to you. -晚安 撒切尔夫人 -晚安
[20:48] OK. Hold on to me. Other side. 好 扶着我 另一只
[20:56] Do the clasp, I can’t quite… 帮我解开 我够不到
[20:59] OK 好的
[21:05] You’ve got an eyelash. 睫毛掉了一根
[21:09] Make a wish. 许个愿吧
[21:21] I spoke to Doctor Michael today. 我今天跟迈克尔医生谈过了
[21:26] He is very good and very expensive. 他医术非常好 收费也非常贵
[21:30] I know you’re not due to see him for another month. 我知道再过一个月你才应该去见他
[21:34] but I’ve spoken to him and he can fit you in tomorrow. 但是我跟他谈过了 他能安排时间明天见你
[21:39] Just for a check up. 只是一次检查
[21:42] Ma, please! 妈 求你了
[21:45] What does Mark think about it? 马克有什么意见
[21:49] Mark? 马克
[21:53] Yes. Tell him to come up. I want to talk to him about it. 对 叫他来 我想跟他谈谈这件事
[21:58] Mark’s with Sarah and the children. 马克和萨拉还有孩子们在一起
[22:06] Well tell him to come up and see me after he’s… 在他给他们晚安吻之后
[22:09] kissed them good night, would you Carol darling? 让他来见我 可以吗 卡洛亲爱的
[22:30] He’s not here Mummy. 他不在这里 妈妈
[22:35] Mark lives in South Africa… 马克住在南非
[22:40] and you are not Prime Minister anymore… 你已经不再是首相了
[22:47] and Dad is… 而且爸爸已经
[22:50] Dad is dead. 爸爸已经去世了
[23:00] You look exhausted, dear. 你看起来累坏了 亲爱的
[23:06] You really must try to get some sleep. 你真的必须睡了
[23:15] Taxis’ll be few and far between at this hour… 这个时候出租车很少
[23:24] Righty-ho. Night night Ma. Sleep well. 没错 晚安啦 妈 睡个好觉
[23:27] Good night, dear. 晚安 亲爱的
[24:16] Twenty-four-year-old Miss Margaret Roberts 二十四岁的玛格丽特・罗伯茨小姐
[24:18] lost her bid to win a seat in Parliament today, 今天未能竞选成功获得议会席位
[24:21] but she has put new life 但她为达特富德的保守党
[24:22] into the Dartford Conservative Association. 注入了新的活力
[24:24] Winning candidate Mr Dodds had better watch out, 获胜的候选人道兹先生最好当心
[24:27] this bright young woman is on his tail. 这位聪明的年轻女士将紧追不放
[24:40] Eat! 吃
[24:43] Disaster. 太不幸了
[24:44] Hang on… Hang on… 等等 等等
[24:47] Hang on 等等
[24:52] You shaved thousands off the majority. You did splendidly. 你争取到了多数选民中的数千人 你干得棒极了
[24:55] Not splendidly enough. 还不够好
[24:58] Ah I see. 我明白了
[25:00] Self pity. 顾影自怜
[25:03] No one is saying you don’t need a safe seat. 没人说你不需要一个安全席位
[25:06] You deserve a safe seat. 你配得上
[25:10] But it does not come unless you learn to play the game a little. 但它不会自己送上门 除非你学会一点游戏技巧
[25:12] What game? 什么游戏
[25:13] You are a grocer’s daughter. 你是杂货商的女儿
[25:16] – And proud of being. – in their eyes… -我非常自豪 -在他们眼里
[25:20] A single grocer’s daughter. 你只是一名杂货商的女儿
[25:24] But if you were to become the 但是如果你即将成为
[25:25] wife of a moderately successful businessman, 温和派成功商人的妻子
[25:27] you’d get to parliament, 你肯定能进议会
[25:29] and I’d get to be the happiest man in… 而我将成为你获胜的选区里
[25:33] in wherever they select you. 最快乐的人
[25:49] Margaret, will you marry me? 玛格丽特 你愿意嫁给我吗
[25:56] Well? 怎么样
[26:02] Yes. Yes! 愿意 愿意
[26:07] What? 怎么了
[26:09] I love you so much but… 我是如此地爱你 但是
[26:11] I will never be one of those women, Denis, 丹尼斯 我永远也不会成为那种
[26:14] who stays silent and pretty on the arm of her husband, 挽着丈夫臂弯平和美丽的女人
[26:19] or remote and alone in the kitchen, 或者远离世事独自在厨房里
[26:20] doing the washing up for that matter. 做着擦洗家务
[26:24] – We’ll get a help for that. – No… -我们可以请人做家务 -不
[26:26] One’s life must matter, Denis. 人的一生必须有意义 丹尼斯
[26:31] Beyond the cooking and the cleaning and the children, 除了做饭 洗衣服 生孩子
[26:34] one’s life must mean more than that! 人的一生必须更有意义
[26:37] I cannot die washing up a tea cup. 我不想洗一辈子的茶杯
[26:42] I mean it Denis, 这是我的真心话 丹尼斯
[26:46] say you understand. 说你明白
[26:49] That’s why I want to marry you, my dear. 这正是我想娶你的原因 亲爱的
[27:10] Now eat. 开吃吧
[28:00] 摄于康沃尔 1959年 全家福
[28:16] There they are, my little twins. 我的小心肝们来啦
[28:27] Oh, Mark. 马克
[28:34] Cornwall, wasn’t it? Bloody hell… 康沃尔 是吧 多美
[28:40] Look at them, little imps. 瞧瞧他们 小淘气
[28:47] You never really got golf, did you? 你从没学会打高尔夫 是吧
[28:52] You look happy. 你看起来很高兴
[28:54] Yes, I do, don’t I? You’re drinking too much. 是啊 为什么不呢 你喝太多了
[29:01] Whatcha doing? 你在干什么
[29:02] Not like you. Looking back. 我可不像你 总留恋过去
[29:04] Don’t want to dig around too deep, M. 别什么都想弄清楚 M
[29:06] Don’t know what you might find. 你不知道会发现什么
[29:10] You can rewind it, but you can’t change it. 你能倒带 但不能改变过去
[29:15] They grow up so fast. 他们这么快就长大了
[29:38] Mark. 马克
[29:56] Mr.Eric Deakins, 埃里克・迪肯斯先生
[29:58] Labour… 13,437… 工党 13437票
[30:07] Mr.Ivan Spence 伊万・思彭斯先生
[30:09] Liberal… 12,260 自由党 12260票
[30:14] – You won! – You won! -你当选了 -你当选了
[30:18] Mrs.Margret Thatcher 玛格丽特・撒切尔夫人
[30:20] Conservative… 29,697 保守党 29697票
[30:26] Now I announce you Member of Parliament for Finchly 1959 现在我宣布1959年芬奇里区议员是
[30:31] Mrs.Margret Thatcher. 玛格丽特・撒切尔女士
[30:40] Wait, just show me my picture, please. 等等 让我看看我的照片 求你了
[30:46] Don’t go. Mummy don’t go. 别走 妈妈 别走
[30:54] Mummy, wait. Mummy, come back, please. 妈妈 等等 妈妈 回来吧
[31:00] Please come back. 求求你回来
[32:23] Mrs.Thatcher! 撒切尔夫人
[32:24] Excuse me. 请让让
[32:26] Mrs.Thatcher! Airey Neave. 撒切尔夫人 我是艾雷・尼夫
[32:30] Welcome to the madhouse. Follow me. 欢迎来到疯人院 请跟我来
[32:40] The Honourable Lady, Member of Parliament for Finchly 尊敬的芬奇里选区议员
[32:57] Order! Order! 秩序 秩序
[33:00] The Right Honourable Lady the Secretary of State for Education. 有请教育大臣
[33:03] Thank you, Mr. Speaker. The right honourable gentleman knows 非常感谢 议长先生 工党知道
[33:07] that we have no choice but to close the schools! 我们除了关闭学校别无选择
[33:13] Because… 因为
[33:16] Because his union paymasters have called 因为他们工会的出纳员
[33:19] a strike deliberately to cripple our economy. 恶意发起罢工来削弱我们的经济
[33:24] Rubbishi! 胡扯
[33:26] Teachers cannot teach when there is no heating, 在教室里没有供暖没有照明的情况下
[33:30] no lighting in their classrooms. 老师们是无法授课的
[33:32] And I ask the right honourable gentleman, whose fault is that? 我请问工党 这是谁的过错
[33:36] Yours! Yours! 你们 你们
[33:37] Yours! 你们
[33:41] Me thinks the Right Honourable lady doth screech to much. 我认为教育大臣的声音有点太尖锐了
[33:50] If she wants us to take her seriously 如果她想要我们认真听她的话
[33:52] she must learn to calm down! 她就得学会冷静
[33:59] If the right honorable gentleman 如果你
[34:00] could perhaps attend more closely to 能多注意我说话的内容
[34:03] what I am saying, rather than HOW I am saying it, 而不是我说话的腔调
[34:07] he may receive a valuable education in spite of himself! 或许还能不知不觉学到点东西
[34:14] Why has this Conservative government failed? 为何本届保守党政府如此失败
[34:21] Why has it forced so many in the public sector into 为何政府迫使国有企业的人
[34:25] 标题 工会要挟英国
[34:26] taking strike action to save their own jobs? 掀起罢工来保卫自己的工作
[34:34] Minister… 首相大人
[34:36] the breakdown in essential public services 基础公共服务的瘫痪
[34:38] in transport, in electricity, in sanitation 像是交通 电力 环卫
[34:42] is not the fault of the trades unions, 错不在工会
[34:46] but of this Conservative government 而在本届保守党政府
[34:50] in which you so shamefully serve! 就是你们可耻地为之效劳的地方
[35:07] So these power cuts will continue 也就是说停电会一直持续下去
[35:08] unless we can reach a compromise. 直到我们双方达成协议
[35:11] The miners are asking for a 35% increase in wages. 矿工要求加薪35%
[35:15] Obviously we can’t go anywhere near that. 毫无疑问我们做不到
[35:18] The unions are not our enemies and never have been. 工会不是我们的敌人 从来都不是
[35:21] We want and we’ve always wanted the broadest consensus. 我们一直以来都希望能达成最广泛的共识
[35:25] I’m sure we are all in agreement that 我确信大家一致同意
[35:28] we must do nothing for the moment 目前我们不能做任何
[35:30] that will further inflame the current situation. 使局势恶化的事
[35:32] Hear hear, Prime Minister. 正是这样 首相大人
[35:33] The fact of the matter is, it’s absolutely crucial that 其实 现在十分关键的是
[35:36] we are seen by the public to be acting as conciliators 要让公众视我们为调解人
[35:39] and not aggressors. 而非闹事者
[35:41] Yes. 是的
[35:46] Yes, Education Secretary. 教育大臣 请讲
[35:47] Yes, Prime Minister. 谢谢 首相大人
[35:49] With the Miners Union Leader today calling 今天煤矿工会的主席
[35:51] for the army to mutiny in support of the strikes, 号召军队叛变来支持罢工
[35:55] this seems the wrong time for conciliation. 这似乎不是调解的时候吧
[36:01] Be patient. They’ll come back on again in a moment. 别着急 电一会儿就来了
[36:04] Anybody get a shade in? 谁有光源
[36:06] Ah, boycott. Be prepared. 罢工嘛 是得有心里准备
[36:09] Thank you, Margaret. 谢谢 玛格丽特
[36:13] Your thoughts are duly noted. 你的观点值得考虑
[36:18] Compliments… 溢美之词
[36:22] We on this island are strong. 我们在这个岛上很强大
[36:25] We’re self-reliant. 我们自力更生
[36:27] Napoleon called us a nation of shopkeepers. 拿破仑称我们是小商人的国度
[36:30] He meant it as an insult but to me it’s a compliment. 他想讽刺我们 但我觉得这是溢美之词
[36:34] That’s why he couldn’t beat us, 所以他才输给我们
[36:35] and that’s why Hitler can’t beat us. 所以希特勒才输给我们
[36:40] We Conservatives believe in 我们保守党人希望
[36:41] giving people the freedom and opportunity to 给予民众 特别是年轻人
[36:45] fulfil their own potential, especially the young. 发挥自身潜能的空间和机会
[36:48] There’s no good in pretending we’re all equal… 假装人人平等没什么好处
[36:50] we’re not all the same, 我们并非人人平等
[36:51] never have been, never will be. 从未平等 将来也不会平等
[36:53] We should encourage our children 我们应该鼓励我们的孩子
[36:55] to aspire to achieve more than we have… 努力超越我们
[36:59] for our children today will be the leaders of tomorrow. 因为我们的孩子会成为未来的领导者
[37:05] It’s 1974 and you’d think it was WWII. 现在是1974年 却感觉像二战
[37:08] Blackouts, no petrol. It’s a mess. 灯火管制 没有汽油 一片混乱
[37:11] Heath should resign now and make 海斯应该引咎辞职
[37:13] way for someone who’s not afraid to tackle the unions. 给不惧怕工会的人让位
[37:16] I swear, it’s all gone completely out of my head. 我发誓 我大脑一片空白
[37:18] My driving instructor thinks I should pass 我的驾驶教练认为我能通过
[37:19] but I feel as if I’ve hardly had any lessons, 但是我觉得自己根本没怎么学
[37:22] which is ridiculous isn’t it? Maybe third time lucky. 荒唐吧 也许这次是幸运
[37:25] Right. 靠右
[37:26] The only thing you should remember 你要牢记一点
[37:28] is that everyone else is either reckless or inept. 别人要么太莽撞要么太笨
[37:31] And usually both. 往往兼而有之
[37:33] One must be brave if one is to take the wheel. 掌控方向盘的人必须勇敢
[37:36] Right-o. 往右
[37:38] Move over… Move to your right a little bit. 往右打方向 往右边一点
[37:41] But if I move to the right 但如果太靠右
[37:42] aren’t I on the wrong side of the road? 我不就逆行了吗
[37:44] – Well he’s in the way! – To the right. Move to the right! -前面有人 -往右 往右边开
[37:48] – Look out! – So sorry! Terribly sorry! -怎么开的 -对不起 十分抱歉
[37:58] Hey, look at me, driving! 看我啊 会开车了
[38:00] Thanks Ma, that was terrific! 谢谢妈妈 太刺激了
[38:01] I really feel I’ve got a handle on it now. 我真觉得自己会开车了
[38:04] You should have seen us, Pa. 爸爸 你都没看见
[38:05] Are you trying to cook your own breakfast? Dearness! 你打算自己做早饭吗 亲爱的
[38:09] I can boil a bloody egg. 煮个破鸡蛋我还是可以的
[38:11] Mummy took me for a test drive. 妈妈带我去试驾
[38:12] We went absolutely everywhere. All over the place. 我们哪儿都去了 几乎全逛遍了
[38:14] I’ve decided. I’m going to run. 我决定了 我要参加竞选
[38:18] What for? 竞选什么
[38:21] I’m going to run for Leader of the Party. 我要竞选党内领导人
[38:29] – Silly me! – Good luck! -我真笨 -祝你好运
[38:31] All the time I thought I was having a driving lesson, 一直我都认为我在学开车
[38:33] it was all about my mother, just for a change! 原来妈妈只是在谈政治 能不能不这样
[38:35] What’s she on about? 她抱怨什么呢
[38:37] – It’s her driving test this morning! – Oh, right. Of course. -今早的驾驶考试 -嗯 对
[38:40] Are you saying you want to be Prime Minister? 你说你想当首相
[38:44] What I’m saying is that someone must force the point, 我只是说有人应该挺身而出
[38:49] say the unsayable. None of these men have the guts. 讲别人所不敢讲 这群男人都没勇气
[38:55] The Prime Minister has been very loyal to you, MT. 现任首相一直对你信任有加 MT
[38:58] But he’s weak, and he’s weakened the party. 但是他过于软弱 他把整个党都削弱了
[39:02] One must know when to go. You’re shaking. 人应该有自知之明 你在发抖
[39:06] – Let me… – I can do it! -让我 -我能行
[39:08] Goodness me! 老天哪
[39:13] What is the matter with everyone this morning? 今天早晨大家都怎么啦
[39:16] I’ve told you what the matter is. 我已经跟你说过问题所在
[39:17] The business is a bit rocky at 现在生意很棘手
[39:18] the moment and the Doctor thinks I need a rest. 而医生认为我需要休息
[39:20] And do you need a rest? 那么你真需要休息吗
[39:25] We both know… 我们都清楚
[39:27] that it’s highly unlikely that I would ever be elected leader, 我当选党内领导人的可能性很小
[39:31] But I will run. I will run. 但是我仍然要参加竞选
[39:33] Just to nip at their heels and make 哪怕只是戳一戳他们的痛处
[39:35] them reaffirm the principles 让他们重申保守党
[39:37] on which the Conservative Party must stand. 必须坚守的原则
[39:44] There’s so much to do. 有好多事情要做
[39:47] You’re insufferable, Margaret, do you know that? 你让人无法容忍 玛格丽特 你知道吗
[39:52] Denis, you married someone who 丹尼斯 你娶了一个
[39:54] is committed to public service, you knew that. 热衷政治的人 你是知道的
[39:58] – And it is my duty… – Don’t call it duty. -这是我的职责 -别说这是职责
[40:01] It’s ambition which has got you this far. Ambition. 你变成这样 完全是因为你的野心
[40:04] And the rest of us, me, the children, we can all go to hell! 而我 孩子们 我们都可以滚蛋了
[40:10] Don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine! 别担心我 我没事
[40:13] Where did you go? 你到哪里去了
[40:15] – South Africa. – Yes. Yes. -南非 -哦 对
[40:18] How many days passed before you realized I was gone? 我走了多少天你才意识到我离开了
[40:22] Probably had to ask the cleaning woman where I was. 也许你得问清洁工才知道我到哪儿去了
[40:25] When did I lose track of everyone? 我什么时候和大家都失去联系了
[40:28] Too busy climbing the greasy pole MT. 净忙着争权夺势了 MT
[40:31] Mrs. Thatcher I understand you recently 撒切尔夫人 我听说
[40:33] visited the United States of America. 您最近刚出访美国归来
[40:36] What was it you took away from your visit 您从此次访问中
[40:38] which may be of value here in Great Britain? 给英国带回来什么值得借鉴的经验呢
[40:41] Oh that’s rather easy to answer, actually. 这很容易回答 事实上
[40:43] They are unafraid of success. 他们无惧成功
[40:48] We in Great Britain and in Europe 英国 欧洲
[40:50] are formed mostly by our history. 建立在历史之上
[40:53] They on the other hand are formed by their philosophy. 而他们却建立在他们的信念之上
[40:57] Not by what has been, but by what can be. 他们不囿于过去 而是着眼现在
[41:01] Oh, we have a great deal 我们能从美国人那里
[41:02] that we can learn from them, yes. Oh yes! 学的实在是太多了 真的
[41:17] For a start, that hat has got to go. 首先 那帽子不能再戴了
[41:20] And the pearls. 还有珍珠项链
[41:22] In fact I think all hats may have to go. 其实我认为什么帽子都不能戴
[41:27] You look and sound like a privileged Conservative wife 你看起来听起来就像个享有特权的保守派妻子
[41:31] and we’ve already got her vote. 并且已经给我们投过选票
[41:33] You’ve got lovely hair… 你的发型很可爱
[41:35] but we need to do something with it to make it more… 但是我们得让它显得
[41:38] important. 更正式一些
[41:39] Yes. Give it more impact. 是的 变得更有冲击力
[41:41] But the main thing is your voice. 不过最主要的还是你的声音
[41:44] Its too high. It has no authority. 音调太高 不够权威
[41:47] Me thinks the Lady doth screech too much 我认为夫人的声音有些太尖锐
[41:50] People don’t want to be harangued by a woman or hectored. 人们可不想受一个女人的叨叨或是训斥
[41:54] Persuaded yes. That… 应该是劝说
[41:55] Oh yes at the end of the interview, 在采访最后的那句’是的’
[41:59] that’s authoritative, that’s the voice of a leader. 才具有权威性 那才是领导人的语调
[42:03] It’s all very well to talk about changing my voice, Mr Reece, 说起改变我说话的声调很容易 里斯先生
[42:07] but for some of my colleagues to imagine me as their leader… 但是要让同事们把我想象成他们的领袖
[42:13] would be like imagining, 对他们来说就好像
[42:14] I don’t know, being led into battle by their chambermaid. 由女仆指挥上战场打仗
[42:18] It’s my background, and my sex. 这是我的家庭背景和性别决定的
[42:22] No matter how I’ve tried, and I have tried 无论我怎样努力 我已经试着
[42:26] to fit in, I know I will never be truly one of them. 融入其中 但是他们永远不会真正接纳我
[42:30] If I may say so, I think that’s your trump card. 要我说 这正是你的王牌
[42:33] You’re flying in the face of everything 你公然反对
[42:34] 托利党 保守党的前身
[42:34] the Tories have been thus far. 托利党所提倡的一切
[42:36] It’s really kind of exciting. 真得很震撼人心
[42:40] One simply has to maximise your appeal, 只需要放大你的吸引力
[42:44] bring out all your qualities and 展现你所有的优点
[42:46] make you look, and sound, like the leader that you could be. 让你变得更有领导人的风范
[42:50] You’ve got it in you to go the whole distance. 你有能力最终胜出
[42:53] Absolutely. 绝对的
[42:56] Prime Minister?! 让我当首相
[42:59] Oh no. Oh no no no. In Britain? 噢 不 不不 在英国
[43:05] There will be no female Prime Minister here, not in my lifetime. 不会有女首相的 至少我有生之年见不到
[43:11] No. 不
[43:12] And I told Airey, I don’t expect to win the leadership, 我告诉过 我不指望能赢
[43:17] but I am going to run. Just to shake up the party. 但是我会参加竞选 只为摇醒我们党
[43:22] Respectfully, Margaret. 令人钦佩 玛格丽特
[43:24] I disagree. 我不同意
[43:25] If you want to change this party, lead it. 如果你想要改变我们党 统而治之
[43:28] If you want to change the country, lead it. 如果你想要改变我们国家 统而治之
[43:31] What we’re talking about here today is surface. 我们今天在这里讲的只是表面
[43:33] What’s crucial is that you hold your course, 关键还是你把握住方向
[43:36] and stay true to who you are. 展现自己真实的一面
[43:39] Never be anything other than yourself. 永远做自己
[43:41] Leave us to do the rest. 剩下的就由我们来做
[43:51] Gentlemen, I am in your hands. 先生们 我一切听从安排
[43:54] I may be persuaded to surrender the hat. 我可以放弃我的帽子
[43:58] But the pearls were a gift 但是这珍珠项链是
[44:00] from my husband on the birth of our twins… 我丈夫在我们孩子出生时送我的礼物
[44:03] and they are absolutely non-negotiable. 没什么好商量的
[44:15] Good, I think we can loose the handbag, Mrs. Thatcher. Yes. 很好 请放下手提包 撒切尔夫人 对
[44:19] And hands down by the sides… 手放在身体两边
[44:21] Right up. 升高
[44:26] Because this isn’t really about the voice, it’s about belief. 因为真正重要的不是声音 而是信念
[44:30] A nice deep breath. And breath it out against my hands. 现在深呼吸 然后呼气
[44:39] If you’re calling Mr Thatcher, how would you do that? 你怎么称呼撒切尔先生呢
[44:41] Denis. 丹尼斯
[44:42] Yes, I want authority, I want conviction, I want… 没错 但是要突显权威 坚定之意
[44:44] – Denis. – That’s right, one more time, and breath in. -丹尼斯 -对了 再试一次 深呼吸
[44:48] Denis. 丹尼斯
[44:49] Yes, M! 我在 M
[44:51] Sorry, no no. 抱歉 没叫你
[44:54] You are the backbone of our nation! 你们是我们国家的支柱
[44:57] Small firms like Loveday’s Ice Cream. 像俏佳人冰激凌这种小公司
[45:00] How are you? So nice to meet you ladies. 你们好 很高兴见到你们
[45:02] I’ll just have a small one, because I’m watching my figure. 我只能吃个小份的 我得保持身材
[45:06] That’s for you young man! 这是给你的 年轻人
[45:08] I passionately believe that it’s the growth 我深信 小公司
[45:10] of small businesses into larger ones… 成长为大公司
[45:13] that is critical for Britain’s future. 对英国的未来至关重要
[45:16] It has to be something icy on a stick for Denis. 对丹尼斯来说 他只喜欢冰棍
[45:20] That’s the only way 只有那样
[45:21] we will produce jobs, real jobs, jobs that sustain. 我们才能提供就业 真正可持续的就业机会
[45:29] The Trade Union Movement was founded to protect workers. 工会运动最初建立的目标是保护工人
[45:33] Now it persecutes them. It stops them from working. 而现在却在伤害工人 不让其工作
[45:38] It is killing jobs and it is bringing this country to its knees. 它扼杀就业 让我们国家颜面扫地
[45:42] I say enough. 我说够了
[45:43] It’s time to get up. It’s time to go to work. 是时候站起来 继续工作了
[45:48] It’s time to put the Great back into Great Britain! 是时候让英国重返荣耀了
[45:53] The compass of the Labour government continues to… 工党政府的罗盘仍旧在
[46:02] We have paid the price. 我们已经付出了代价
[46:03] – Mrs. Thatcher. They are ready for you. – Thank you. -撒切尔夫人 该您上场了 -谢谢
[46:06] Give them hell! 给他们好看
[46:08] You look magnificent. Next stop Prime Minister. 你看起来棒极了 下一站 首相职位
[46:12] Let’s go. 出发
[46:13] The leader of the Conservative Party, Margaret Thatcher! 有请保守党领导人 玛格丽特・撒切尔
[46:44] Good night Margaret. My money’s on the filly to win! 晚上好 玛格丽特 我赌小母马会赢
[46:48] Oh, thanks Airey. Goodnight. 谢谢你 艾雷 晚安
[47:01] No. No, no! Airey! 不 艾雷
[47:13] The Irish National Liberation Army 爱尔兰国民解放军宣称
[47:15] has claimed responsibility for the death of MP Airey Neave. 为艾雷・尼夫议员之死负责
[47:18] Margaret Thatcher’s spokesman on Northern Ireland. 艾雷是玛格丽特・撒切尔在北爱尔兰的发言人
[47:33] If you want to change the party, lead it. 如果你想改变我们党 统而治之
[47:37] If you want to change the country, lead it. 如果你想改变我们国家 统而治之
[47:39] You’ve got it in you to go the whole distance! 你有能力最终胜出
[47:46] Now, as the test draws near, I ask your help. 现在 考验在即 我需要你们的帮助
[47:52] That together we can shake off the shackles of socialism 齐心协力 我们才能摆脱社会主义的枷锁
[47:57] and restore to greatness this country that we love. 让我们深爱的祖国重返荣耀
[48:02] And the only way is for the Conservative Party to win! 而实现这些唯一的方法就是让保守党胜出
[48:07] Is she going to get there? Watch those bars rise. 她会当选吗 选票在不断攀升
[48:34] It’s Friday the 4th of May, a historic day for Britain, 今天是5月4号星期五 英国历史性的一刻
[48:37] a Conservative government led by Mrs. Thatcher 由撒切尔夫人领导的保守党
[48:40] is set to lead the country. 将要领导英国
[48:41] Bandaranaike in Sri Lanka, 虽然斯里兰卡有班达拉奈克夫人
[48:41] 班达拉奈克夫人 史上首位女总理 甘地夫人 印度首位女总理
[48:42] Mrs, Ghandi in India, but never 印度有甘地夫人 但是
[48:44] in the West has there been a woman Prime Minister. 此前在西方 还从未产生过女性首相
[48:47] The place that she has secured in British history, 她成为英国历史上
[48:50] as the first woman ever to be invited to form a government. 首位获权组建内阁的女性
[48:52] The bonus of one of the most famous addresses in the world, 同时得以入住世界上最著名的住所之一
[48:55] Number 10 Downing Street. 唐宁街10号
[48:56] This is it, steady the buffs old girl. 干得漂亮 继续保持 老伴
[49:08] Good afternoon, Prime Minister. Congratulations, Prime Minister. 下午好 首相大人 祝贺您 首相大人
[49:11] I should just like to say 我想说的就是
[49:14] that I take very seriously the trust 对于英国民众今日给予我的信任
[49:17] placed in me by the British people today 我会倍加珍惜
[49:20] and I will work hard every day to live up to that responsibility. 而且我将鞠躬尽瘁 绝不辜负大家的期望
[49:26] And now, I should like to share with you a prayer 此刻 我想跟大家分享
[49:30] of St Francis of Assisi: 圣方济格的一段祷告词
[49:34] ”Where there is discord may we bring harmony 在有矛盾的地方 让我们播种和谐
[49:39] Where there is error may we bring truth 在有谬误的时候 让我们播种真理
[49:44] Where there is doubt may we bring faith 在有猜疑的地方 让我们播种信任
[49:48] And where there is despair may we bring hope” 在有绝望的地方 让我们播种希望
[50:05] Shoulders back, tummies in! 挺胸 收腹
[50:09] Oh. Thank you, Michael. 谢谢 迈克尔
[50:14] 3 2 1 Three, two, one.
[50:35] I’m perfectly healthy. There’s no need for any of this. 我健康极了 没必要弄这些
[50:40] Just let them look under the bonnet, MT. 就让他们瞧个仔细 MT
[50:43] Check everything is hunky dory. 彻底检查一下很好
[50:46] Really this is becoming quite tiresome. 真得是越来越烦人了
[50:50] – What is? – You. -哪方面 -你
[50:53] I was on my own for twenty four years before I met you 遇见你以前 我自己好端端地活了24年
[50:56] and I can manage perfectly well without you now. 现在没有了你 我一样可以好好地活
[51:03] So will you please go away and stop bothering me. 所以请你走开吧 别再来烦我了
[51:08] Just look straight at me, straight ahead, that’s it. 来 看我这里 好的
[51:13] – Are you noticing night sweats? – No. -你夜里盗汗吗 -不
[51:16] Hallucinations? 有幻觉吗
[51:19] No. 没有
[51:22] Sleep? 能入睡
[51:23] Yes, I sleep. Four, five hours a night. 是 能睡 一晚上睡四五个小时
[51:27] So you wake early? 这么说你醒得挺早的
[51:29] And I stay up late. I always have. 我睡得还很晚 习惯了
[51:33] We just want to keep abreast of it that’s all. 我们只是按程序问问
[51:35] Yes. Of course. 是的 当然可以
[51:38] Grief is a very natural state. 悲伤是种自然状态
[51:41] My husband has been gone for years. Cancer. 我丈夫死于癌症 过世多年了
[51:46] Carol says you’ve decided 卡洛说你决定把他的物品
[51:47] to let his things go. Probably a good thing. 捐赠出去 这也许是件好事
[51:50] Yes. It was my idea. To Oxfam. 是的 是我的主意 捐给乐施会
[51:50] Oxfam:Oxford Committee for Famine Relief 牛津饥荒救济委员会(也译乐施会)
[51:53] Perfectly good stuff. People can use these things. 都是极好的东西 有人能用得上
[51:59] Still it must be a bit disorientating. 但还是有些混乱
[52:02] You are bound to be feeling. 你被迫感知一些东西
[52:04] What? 什么
[52:06] What am I bound to be feeling? 我被迫感知什么了
[52:12] People don’t think any more. 人们现在都不思考了
[52:14] They feel. How are you feeling? 他们全凭感觉 总问你感觉怎么样
[52:16] oh I don’t feel comfortable with that 一下子说 我觉得不妥
[52:18] oh, I’m so sorry but we, the group were feeling…? 一下子又说 抱歉 我们的组织觉得如何如何
[52:22] Do you know, one of the great problems of our age… 知道吗 当代最重大的问题之一
[52:26] is that we are governed by people who care… 就是我们被这样一群人所统治
[52:28] more about feelings than they do about thoughts and ideas. 他们对于感受的关心胜过想法和观念
[52:33] Now thoughts and ideas. That interests me. 想法和观念才真正让我感兴趣
[52:38] Ask me what I am thinking- 要问我有什么想法
[52:41] What are you thinking, Margaret? 你在想什么 玛格丽特
[52:45] Watch your thoughts, for they become words. 积思成言
[52:47] Watch your words, for they become actions. 积言成行
[52:52] Watch your actions, for they become habits. 积行成习
[52:56] Watch your habits, for they become your character. 积习成性
[53:00] And watch your character, for it becomes your destiny. 积性成命
[53:04] What we think, we become. 思想决定人生的高度
[53:08] My father always said that. 我父亲一直这样教导我
[53:11] And I think I am fine. 而我想我的身体没问题
[53:19] But I do so appreciate your kind concern. 但我很感谢你的关心
[53:29] Oh, do please answer that. 请接电话吧
[53:31] It might be someone who needs you. 可能是需要你的病人打来的
[53:37] I’ll give Carol a quick ring, let her… 我给卡洛打个电话 告诉她
[53:39] know we’re back, then I’ll put your electric blanket on. 我们回来了 然后给你把电热毯插上
[53:44] Steady, steady, steady! 稳住 稳住 稳住
[53:48] Damn. Fore! 真是的 让开
[53:52] What about that medicine man? 那个巫医如何
[53:55] Cold supper. 残羹冷炙啊
[53:58] Standards are slipping Margaret. 玛格丽特 你的生活标准下降了
[54:02] Well you really gave it to that quack didn’t you, darling? 亲爱的 你跟那个庸医坦白了吗
[54:04] Just like the old days! Hallucinations my eye! 和以前一样 说你有幻觉
[54:08] How dare he? 他好大胆子
[54:10] But then you give us all the run around, don’t you? 但你肯定顾左右而言他 对吧
[54:13] I know you can hear me, sweetheart, 我知道你能听见我说的 宝贝
[54:15] so there’s no use pretending you can’t. 装聋作哑毫无意义
[54:19] Enough. Denis, enough! 够了 丹尼斯 够了
[54:23] Dismissed! 即刻消失
[54:32] She does it in the end. Kills him- 最后是她下的手 杀了他
[54:37] I don’t know why you’re being so scratchy. 真搞不懂你干嘛这么乖僻
[54:39] It’s not as if you’ve got anyone else to talk to. 除了我又没人跟你聊天
[54:42] When the Himalayan peasant meets the he-bear in his pride – 当喜马拉雅山的农民为遇到公熊而骄傲
[54:42] 本诗出自The Female of the Species
[54:45] You know, it’s a marvel to me 知道吗 见你还能大段引用
[54:47] that you can still quote huge chunks of Kipling… 吉朴林的作品真让我感到惊奇
[54:49] but try remembering the name of that woman who’s… 试着回忆一下那个女人的名字
[54:52] just made you that godawful cold collation. 她做了一桌难吃的冷餐
[54:54] No? 记不起来吗
[54:56] Come on. You can do it. 再想想 你能记起来
[54:58] Month of the year. 一年中的月份名称
[55:00] One syllable. Rhymes with moon. 一个音节 和月亮押韵
[55:04] – June. – June! Bingo. -是朱恩 -朱恩 答对了
[55:06] Knew you’d get there in the end. 就知道你总能想起来
[55:09] When the Himalayan peasant meets the he-bear in his pride… 当喜马拉雅的农民为遇到公熊而骄傲
[55:14] He shouts to scare the monster, who will often turn aside… 他高声恐吓 通常都能吓退公熊
[55:17] but the she-bear thus accosted rends the peasant tooth and nail. 但却招来母熊 将他粉身碎骨
[55:22] For the female of the species is more deadly than the male…? 雌性动物比雄性动物凶猛得多
[55:24] If I can’t hear you then I can’t see you. 如果我听不到你 那么就看不到你
[55:50] And if I can’t see you then you are not here. 如果看不到你 那么你就不存在
[55:53] And if you are not here, I am not going mad. 如果你不在这里 我不会发疯
[55:57] I will not go mad. 我不会发疯
[55:58] I will not… I will not go mad. 我不会 不会发疯
[56:05] Baroness Thatcher made an 撒切尔女爵今日例行
[56:06] apparently routine visit to her doctor today. 到诊所进行检查
[56:09] Although rarely seen in public, 虽然她极少出现在公众视野当中
[56:11] the longest serving Prime Minister of the twentieth century, 但这位20世纪任期最长的首相
[56:14] remains a controversial figure. 仍然是极具争议的人物
[56:17] Almost lovingly dubbed by the Soviets The Iron Lady, 虽然被苏联人戏称为”铁娘子”
[56:20] she’s also credited, with her friend Ronald Reagan, 但她也被老朋友罗纳德・里根赞誉
[56:23] with a decisive role in the ending of the Cold War. 在结束冷战中起到了决定性的作用
[56:26] Her supporters claim she transformed the British… 支持者声称她转变了英国的经济形态
[56:29] economy and reversed the country’s post-war decline. 使战后经济衰退现象得到好转
[56:32] Her detractors blame her savage public spending… 而反对者则谴责她肆意削减政府开支
[56:36] cuts and sweeping privatization of – 全面推广私有制
[56:44] I don’t recognize myself. 我都认不出自己了
[57:12] Am I out of the doghouse yet? 我能被放出小黑屋了吗
[57:18] They’re unveiling that portrait… 下个月他们会在唐宁街10号
[57:22] of me at Number 10 next month. 为我的画像揭幕
[57:28] The invitation’s on the mantelpiece. 邀请函放在壁炉台上
[57:32] So… 所以
[57:34] there’ll be Churchill, 将有丘吉尔
[57:35] Lloyd George and me. 劳埃德・乔治和我
[57:39] Just the three of us. 只有我们三个人
[57:43] I said I didn’t want any big fuss but they insisted. 我说不想小题大做 可他们坚持
[57:49] Lovely little article in The Telegraph. 《每日电讯报》上那篇短文写得真好
[57:53] The Woman Who Changed the Face of History. 《改变历史面貌的女人》
[58:03] Less than two years ago, 一年多以前
[58:06] the Prime Minister quoted St. Francis… 首相引用圣方济格的话
[58:12] and talked about bringing faith, 并谈及要给国家带来信心
[58:16] hope and harmony to this country. 希望以及和平
[58:21] Denis? 丹尼斯
[58:35] Can the Right Honourable Lady deny, 首相大人 自1934年以来
[58:37] that having brought about the highest level… 最高的失业率出自您之手
[58:40] of unemployment since 1934- 您能否认吗
[58:45] The biggest fall in total output… 自1931年以来全年
[58:47] in steel and coal production in one year since 1931. 钢和煤总产量下滑幅度最大
[58:52] And the biggest collapse in industrial production since 1921. 自1921年以来工业生产最严重的暴跌
[58:58] Order, Order. 秩序 秩序
[59:02] Can she also accept that her free market economics… 再来看看她的自由市场经济
[59:07] designed to create a growing middle class… 打算让中产阶级崛起
[59:11] ensures that the rich get richer and the poor are irrelevant! 以便富人更富 穷人更穷
[59:16] Maggie Maggie Maggie! Out Out Out! 玛姬 玛姬 玛姬 下台 下台 下台
[59:17] Maggie Maggie Maggie! Out Out Out! 玛姬 玛姬 玛姬 下台 下台 下台
[59:22] You’re supposed to be a mother! 你该是个有同情心的母亲
[59:24] You’re not a mother, you’re a monster! 你不是个母亲 你是个怪物
[59:28] May we have a word, Prime Minister? 首相 我们能谈谈吗
[59:30] Yes, but in order to arrive at the palace on time, 可以 但为确保按时抵达皇宫
[59:34] Geoffrey and I are will 杰弗里和我15分钟后
[59:35] be walking out of that door in 15 minutes. 就得出发
[59:37] – As you can see. – I know you’re running late Margaret… -你看 我正忙着 -玛格丽特 我知道你要迟到了
[59:39] but we have to address this situation in light… 但我们必须就明天的新闻报道
[59:41] of tomorrow’s blistering press coverage. Blistering! 开诚布公的谈一谈 非常紧迫
[59:43] The knives are out. 现在是剑拔弩张
[59:45] Your draft budget’s been leaked, 你的预算原案已经泄露
[59:46] Geoffrey, they are baying for our blood! 杰弗里 他们恨不得把我们生吞活剥了
[59:48] Michael we can’t possibly buckle at the first sign of difficulty. 迈克尔 我们不能一遇到困难就屈服
[59:53] No one is saying we have to buckle. 没人说我们要屈服
[59:54] But is this really the time to… 但我国正经历有史以来
[59:55] make these spending cuts in the middle of one of the deepest… 最严重的衰退期 非要在这时候实行
[59:58] recessions this country has ever experienced? 财政削减吗
[1:00:01] – We need a plan of action, Margaret. – Absolutely. A strategy. -玛格丽特 我们需要行动计划 -没错 要有策略
[1:00:05] We must be armed. 不能打无准备之仗
[1:00:06] There’s a perception, Margaret… 玛格丽特 有种说法
[1:00:08] rightly or wrongly, that we 不一定对
[1:00:10] are now completely out of touch with the country. 认为我们和国家完全脱节
[1:00:12] Really. How much is a pack of Lurpak? 是吗 一包乐派克多少钱
[1:00:16] – Lurpak? – Butter, Francis. -乐派克 -就是黄油 弗朗西斯
[1:00:18] Forty two pence. 42便士
[1:00:20] Anchor butter is forty pence. 矛牌黄油40便士
[1:00:23] Flora margarine, still the cheapest, is thirty eight pence. 弗洛拉人造黄油依旧是最便宜的 38便士
[1:00:27] I can assure you I am not out of touch. 我可以保证我对国家了如指掌
[1:00:30] Grocer’s Daughter? 杂货商的女儿
[1:00:34] Sorry, I didn’t hear you.What did you say? 抱歉 我没听清 你说什么
[1:00:37] Nothing. Prime Minister, Nothing. 没什么 首相 没说什么
[1:00:38] No, no, please. Don’t try to hide you opinions. 求你别这样 不要隐藏自己的观点
[1:00:41] Goodness me, I’d much rather you were open and… 老天 我情愿你们公开而直接地
[1:00:43] straight forward about them 阐述出来 也不愿
[1:00:46] instead of continuously and damagingly leaking them to the press. 你们无休止地泄露给媒体
[1:00:55] – Well? – Well, -可以吗 -好吧
[1:00:57] people can’t pay their mortgages. 人们付不起贷款
[1:01:00] The manufacturing industry is practically on its knees. 制造业已经濒临崩溃
[1:01:02] Honest, hard-working, decent people are losing their homes. 诚实 勤恳 体面的人们无力养家糊口
[1:01:06] It’s terribly shameful. 这极其可耻
[1:01:07] The point is, Prime Minister, that we must moderate the pace – 首相 重点是 如果我们想赢得下届的选举
[1:01:09] if we’re even to have a hope of winning the next election- 就必须调整政策
[1:01:12] Quite right.Worried about our careers, are we? 这才是重点 为自己的前途担心呢 对吧
[1:01:18] Gentlemen, if we don’t cut spending we will be bankrupt. 先生们 若不削减财政就会破产
[1:01:22] Yes, the medicine is harsh… 没错 良药苦口
[1:01:24] but the patient requires it in order to live. 但却是病人活命的必须
[1:01:29] Shall we withhold the medicine? No! We are not wrong. 因为药苦而停用吗 当然不 我们没有错
[1:01:35] We did not seek election and win in order to manage… 我们赢得选举并非为了
[1:01:39] the decline of a great nation. 减缓国家经济衰退
[1:01:42] The people of this country chose us… 全国人民选择了我们
[1:01:44] because they believe we can restore the health of 因为他们相信我们能够使英国经济回复元气
[1:01:48] the British economy and we will do just that! 而我们也要做到
[1:01:52] Barring a failure of nerve. 不能失去勇气
[1:01:56] – Anything else? – Prime Minister. -还有事吗 -首相
[1:01:59] You saved the day once again, Crawfie, 克劳菲 今天又多亏了你救场
[1:02:03] you’re an angel. 你真是个天使
[1:02:07] You can’t close down a conversation 不能因为你不爱听
[1:02:09] because it’s not what you wish to hear. 就终止一场谈话
[1:02:11] I don’t expect everyone just to sit there and agree with me. 我并不期望所有人都同意我的意见
[1:02:15] But what kind of leader am I if I don’t try to get my own way- 但如果我不将自己认为对的事情付诸实践
[1:02:18] – to do what I know to be right. – Yes. -又算什么领导 -没错
[1:02:21] But Margaret, 但是 玛格丽特
[1:02:25] one must be careful not to test one’s colleagues’loyalty too far. 要小心 不要一再考验同僚的忠诚度
[1:02:46] We are now one split nation, 我们现在是一个分裂的国家
[1:02:49] with a huge gulf dividing the employed from the unemployed. 贫富急剧分化
[1:02:49] 找工作游行
[1:02:49] 国家有超过三百万失业人口
[1:02:54] The Thatcher plan is to break the Trade Union movement. 撒切尔的计划是要破坏工会运动
[1:02:59] There must be closures of uneconomic coal mines, 效率低下的煤矿必须被关闭
[1:03:03] we seek only an efficient industry. 我们只寻求高效行业
[1:03:06] The miners are being starved back to work, their need is desperate! 矿工们极度渴望工作 迫切需要
[1:03:23] There are those who would say hold back, 有人会劝我们退缩
[1:03:26] there are those who would make us retreat – 有人会让我们撤退
[1:03:29] But we shall never give in to them. 但我们绝不向他们屈服
[1:03:34] We shall never waver, not for a second, 我们绝不犹豫 哪怕一秒钟都不行
[1:03:37] in our determination to see this country prosper once again. 我们决心看到这个国家再一次兴盛
[1:03:52] A car bomb has exploded 一枚汽车炸弹
[1:03:53] outside Harrods department store, killing… 在哈罗德商场外爆炸 6人死亡
[1:03:55] six people and injuring 71. 71人受伤
[1:03:57] Eleven soldiers died today 今天有两枚炸弹于
[1:03:59] when two bombs were detonated during… 海德公园和摄政王公园的
[1:04:00] military parades in Hyde Park and Regent’s Park. 阅兵时引爆 造成11名士兵死亡
[1:04:03] Seven horses also died in the blasts. 另有7匹马死于爆炸案
[1:04:06] The IRA have claimed responsibility. 爱尔兰共和军宣称对此事负责
[1:04:20] And now, it must be business as usual. 而现在 我们必须正常运转
[1:04:29] 我们是真正热爱和平的党派
[1:04:35] Come on love, get to bed. 亲爱的 睡吧
[1:04:38] I don’t know why you do this to yourself every year, 真不知道你为什么每年都这样
[1:04:39] it’s a speech at conference, not the Magna Carta! 不过是会议演讲 又不是大宪章
[1:04:45] Time to call it a day, darling. 一天结束了 亲爱的
[1:04:48] It’s ten to three, for God’s sake. 已经差十分三点了 看在老天份上
[1:04:50] I know, I’m coming DT. Nearly there – 知道了 马上来 DT 马上就好
[1:05:06] Denis! 丹尼斯
[1:05:12] Denis- 丹尼斯
[1:05:18] there you are. Are you alright? 是你 你还好吗
[1:05:26] My shoes! 我的鞋毁了
[1:05:37] That’s when I thought I’d lost you. 那一瞬间 我觉得会失去你
[1:05:50] Mark? 马克
[1:05:53] Hello darling. 你好宝贝
[1:05:57] No, I’m fine. 不 我很好
[1:06:00] I’m very well, How is… 我很好
[1:06:06] Sarah? 萨拉
[1:06:09] And the children..? 孩子们呢
[1:06:14] Oh… 是吗
[1:06:17] You can’t. 你不能来
[1:06:20] That’s a pity. 真可惜
[1:06:25] I was hoping to see you. 我一直想见见你
[1:06:30] Yes… 是啊
[1:06:31] Oh… No That’s fine. Really darling. 没关系 亲爱的
[1:06:34] That’s fine. 没关系
[1:06:37] Of course… another time. 当然了 下次吧
[1:06:41] Yes… Darling. 好的 宝贝
[1:06:46] Yes… Can’t wait… Lovely. 是啊 我都等不及了
[1:06:50] Yes… 好的
[1:06:53] Mark? 马克
[1:07:22] That was Mark. Not able to come. 是马克打来的 他不能来了
[1:07:26] Boy’s always going AWOL. 他总是擅离职守
[1:07:28] Well it costs him a great deal to fly everyone up here. 要是全家都来可要花不少钱
[1:07:32] There you go, making excuses for him. 又来了 你又给他找借口
[1:07:35] Now look where it’s got you. 都是你把他惯坏了
[1:07:38] Did you know Yul Brynner was a gypsy from Vladivostok? 你知道尤・伯连纳是来自海参崴的吉普赛人吗
[1:07:41] Yes. He moved to Paris when he was fourteen. 知道 他14岁时移居到巴黎
[1:07:46] He played the King of Siam… 他在伦敦和百老汇的舞台上
[1:07:49] 4,625 times on the London and Broadway stages. 扮演过4625次暹罗国王
[1:07:56] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[1:07:58] One likes to make an effort. A snifter? 总要干点什么 来杯酒吗
[1:08:02] You’re dead, Denis. 你死了 丹尼斯
[1:08:05] If I’m dead… who are you talking to? Shall we dance? 如果我死了 那你在和谁说话 跳支舞吧
[1:08:51] The Falkland islands, the 英国在南大西洋的殖民地
[1:08:52] British Colony in the South Atlantic, has fallen. 福克兰群岛陷落
[1:08:55] Argentina claims its marines 阿根廷海军先锋
[1:08:56] went ashore as a spearhead this morning… 今晨登陆
[1:08:59] to capture key targets, including the capital, Port Stanley. 现已攻占主要地区 包括首都斯坦利港
[1:09:02] Gentlemen, the Argentinian Junta… 诸位 阿根廷这个国家
[1:09:06] which is a fascist gang… 是法西斯的一份子
[1:09:08] has invaded our sovereign territory. This cannot be tolerated. 如今侵犯我国主权领土 不能任其猖狂
[1:09:13] May I make plain my negotiating position. 请允许我陈述谈判立场
[1:09:17] I will not negotiate with criminals or thugs. 我绝不与罪犯或暴徒协商
[1:09:21] The Falkland islands belong to Britain, and I want them back. 福克兰群岛属于英国 我要将其收回
[1:09:28] Gentlemen, I need you to tell me today if that is possible. 诸位 请告诉我 能否办到
[1:09:32] Possible… just, Prime Minister. 可以 但是 首相
[1:09:35] We can have a Task Force ready to sail in forty-eight hours. 特遣部队48小时内能够出动
[1:09:38] Forty-eight hours? But… 48小时 但是
[1:09:41] We have a very narrow weather window. 能够登陆的时间很短
[1:09:43] We can’t fight in winter down there. Nobody can. 我们无法在冬天作战 没人可以
[1:09:46] If we are going, we have to go now. 如果要打 必须马上出发
[1:09:54] Why were the islands left without any naval protection? 为什么岛上没有海军保护
[1:09:58] In the last round of Defence 上一次削减国防军费开支的时候
[1:10:00] cuts we judged the risk of invasion to be small. 我们认为被入侵的几率很低
[1:10:03] Did we? 是吗
[1:10:04] And if you remember, Prime Minister, 首相 你也许还记得
[1:10:06] you agreed that we should reduce 你同意我们将
[1:10:08] the naval presence in the area to an absolute minimum. 海军驻扎数量减小到最低
[1:10:16] Margaret, the cost of sending 28,000 men… 玛格丽特 把两万八千名战士和
[1:10:19] and a hundred ships twelve thousand miles, 100艘战船送到一万两千英里外的
[1:10:21] almost to Argentina, will be absolutely crippling. 快到阿根廷战场的花费 将引发严重后果
[1:10:24] I don’t think we should be 我认为在这件事上
[1:10:25] worrying about money at this point, Geoffrey. 我们不应该吝啬钱财 杰弗里
[1:10:28] We can’t afford to go to war. 我们没钱打仗
[1:10:30] We have to go now. 必须马上出发
[1:10:33] now. 马上
[1:10:37] The government has now decided that a large task force will sail, 政府决定 一旦准备完毕
[1:10:43] as soon as all preparations are complete. 即刻派出大批特遣部队收复失地
[1:10:49] Prime Minister we do still have 首相 大军抵达群岛
[1:10:51] three weeks before our ships reach the islands. 需要三周的时间
[1:10:53] All we’re saying is that we shouldn’t 我们认为我国不应放弃
[1:10:55] give up on trying to find a diplomatic solution. 寻求外交解决方案
[1:10:58] The U.S. Secretary of State has arrived, Prime Minister. 美国国务卿到了 首相
[1:11:02] So you are proposing to go to war over these Islands. 你打算为这些群岛而开战吗
[1:11:07] They’re thousands of miles away, a handful of citizens, 恕我直言 此地离英国本土几千英里之遥
[1:11:10] politically and economically insignificant, if you’ll excuse me. 人口稀少 并无政治或经济价值
[1:11:14] Just like Hawaii, I imagine. 我想正如夏威夷之于美国
[1:11:19] I’m sorry? 您说什么
[1:11:20] 1941, when Japan attacked Pearl Harbour. 1941年 日本偷袭珍珠港
[1:11:26] Did America go cap in hand… 美国可曾卑躬屈膝
[1:11:28] and ask Tojo for a peaceful negotiation of terms? 与东条英机进行和平谈判
[1:11:28] 东条英机:日本军人 于1941-1944任日本首相 因战犯罪被远东军事法庭判处绞刑
[1:11:32] Did she turn her back on her own citizens there… 美国可曾因岛屿
[1:11:36] because the islands were 距大陆几千里之遥弃
[1:11:37] thousands of miles from mainland United States? 而弃本国人民于不顾
[1:11:40] No, no, no! 没有 没有
[1:11:44] We will stand on principle or we shall not stand at all. 我们要坚持原则 否则无以立足
[1:11:48] But Margaret with all due respect when one has been to war… 但是 玛格丽特 恕我冒昧 一旦开战
[1:11:53] With all due respect sir… 恕我直言
[1:11:55] I have done battle every single day of my life… 我人生中的每一天都是一场战役
[1:12:00] and many men have underestimated me before. 之前许多男人都低估了我
[1:12:03] This lot seem bound to do the same… 这场战事也一样
[1:12:06] but they will rue the day. 他们会为此而后悔的
[1:12:11] Now, shall I be mother? 喝点什么
[1:12:16] Tea, Al, how do you take your tea? Black or white? 我说茶 你要和什么茶 红茶还是白茶
[1:12:32] The Argentinian ship the 阿根廷的贝尔格拉诺将军号巡洋舰
[1:12:33] General Belgrano and her escorts are pursuing… 及其所率护航舰正沿偏向
[1:12:35] course 273 degrees toward the Argentinian mainland. 273度航线向阿根廷本土行驶
[1:12:39] We are tracking it with our submarine HMS Conqueror. 皇家海军舰艇”征服号”正在进行跟踪
[1:12:42] Is this ship a threat? 这艘船会造成威胁吗
[1:12:44] Both of these ships are carrying Exocet missiles, Prime Minister. 所有这些战船都携带飞鱼导弹 首相
[1:12:47] Just yesterday… 就在昨天
[1:12:49] they launched, then aborted an attack inside the exclusion zone. 他们在海上禁区内准备发起袭击 随后又取消
[1:12:54] There is a risk they could try it again. 有可能还会再次进攻
[1:12:56] The Belgrano is sailing directly away from the islands. 贝尔格拉诺正驶离岛屿
[1:12:59] Can it really be regarded as a threat? 这确实是个威胁吗
[1:13:01] She’s been changing course continually. 它不断改变航向
[1:13:03] There’s a strong possibility that 极有可能
[1:13:04] they’re attempting a pincer movement on our carrier group. 他们试图对我们的舰队进行两面夹击
[1:13:08] I advise that we engage them: 我建议与敌军交战
[1:13:12] hit the Belgrano as a warning to the others. 袭击贝尔格拉诺号 敲山震虎
[1:13:14] Send them all back to port. 把它们打回老巢
[1:13:15] It’ll play badly internationally. 这会造成极坏的国际影响
[1:13:17] We’ll be seen as aggressors. 我们会被视作挑衅者
[1:13:19] This will be an escalation, Prime Minister. 事态会逐步恶化的 首相
[1:13:21] If there is to be an escalation, it’s better that we start it. 如果会恶化 也是我们先动手比较好
[1:13:24] It is steaming away, Prime Minister. 火烧眉毛了 首相
[1:13:40] Sink it. 击沉
[1:13:58] HMS Sheffield, a Type 42 destroyer, 今天下午晚些时候阿根廷导弹
[1:14:00] was attacked and hit late 击中皇家海军舰队
[1:14:02] this afternoon by an Argentine missile… 谢菲尔德号42型驱逐舰
[1:14:04] it is seen as a retaliation 这被视作是对
[1:14:06] for the sinking of the General Belgrano, 击沉贝尔格拉诺将军号的回击
[1:14:09] in which over 300 Argentinian sailors died… 超过300名阿根廷士兵在本事件中死亡
[1:14:12] Prime Minister, the latest casualty figures from the Sheffield. 首相 这是谢菲尔德号最新伤亡数据
[1:14:18] I must write to them. 我得给他们写信
[1:14:20] Prime Minister? 您说什么 首相
[1:14:25] The families. 这些遇难者的家人
[1:14:30] I must write to them… 我得给他们写信
[1:14:32] The Type 21 frigate, HMS Ardent was hit by bombs and rockets. 21型护卫舰 热心号被导弹火箭击沉
[1:14:36] Antelope went the way of the other two British ships lost so far. 羚羊号也步另两艘英国军舰后尘
[1:14:41] Foreign Secretary… 外交大臣
[1:14:43] I’ve just been briefed by Admiral Fieldhouse. 菲尔德豪斯上将发来的简讯
[1:14:46] He told me bluntly that if the 他直言
[1:14:48] Argentinians are prepared and willing to risk their aircraft, 如果阿根廷人做好准备牺牲他们的飞机
[1:14:51] they have enough missiles to cripple most of our fleet. 他们有足够多的导弹来摧毁我们的舰队
[1:14:57] President Reagan and President Bellaunde of Peru have 里根总统和秘鲁的博朗德总统
[1:15:00] some new proposals for the peace plan. 对于和平计划有一些新提议
[1:15:03] The peace plan? 和平计划
[1:15:04] There will be no appeasement. This is a war. 战争不容妥协
[1:15:08] A war they started and by God, we will finish it. 他们发动战争 以神之名 我们来结束它
[1:15:14] I tell you what I’m going to write… 我告诉你我会给
[1:15:17] to every single one of these families, 每一个家庭
[1:15:20] these heartbroken families? 这些悲痛欲绝的家庭写什么
[1:15:23] I am going to tell them 我会告诉他们
[1:15:24] that no British soldier will die in vain… 没有一个英国士兵会
[1:15:29] for the Falklands. 在福克兰群岛战争中枉死
[1:15:31] Lieutenant Colonel Jones. Captain Wood. Captain Dench. 陆军中校强森 伍德上尉 丹奇上尉
[1:15:37] I am the only Prime Minister in the history of our country… 我是英国历史上唯一的女首相
[1:15:41] who is also a mother with a son of my own, 也是有一个儿子的母亲
[1:15:45] I can imagine your agony, and your grief. 我可以想象你们的悲伤痛苦
[1:15:52] Prime Minister, we have secured the beach head. 首相 我们已经抢滩登陆
[1:15:55] The Argentinian troops are demoralized and ill equipped… 阿根廷军队士气低沉 装备落后
[1:15:58] The paratroops have taken Goose Green… 伞兵部队攻下绿鹅
[1:16:02] Shortly after dark last night, our forces surrounding Port Stanley… 昨晚天黑后不久 包围斯坦利港的我军
[1:16:07] carried out what the Commander in Chief 完成总指挥的命令
[1:16:09] has described as a brilliant surprise night attack. 堪称完美的出人意料的夜袭
[1:16:20] Thatcher, bed. 撒切尔 睡觉了
[1:16:23] From their new positions, our 从新据点望去
[1:16:25] forces can see large numbers of Argentine soldiers 我军可以看到大批阿根廷士兵
[1:16:28] retreating and streaming back into Port Stanley. 撤退并涌回斯坦利港
[1:16:31] Our forces are moving forward to exploit their success. 我军正向更大的胜利迈进
[1:16:56] Well done, MARGARET. 干得漂亮 玛格丽特
[1:16:59] We congratulate the men and 我们要祝贺军队里的每一个人
[1:17:01] women of the armed Forces for their skill, 感谢他们优良的作战能力 勇敢
[1:17:05] bravery and loyalty to this country. 和对国家的忠诚
[1:17:09] We were faced with an act of unprovoked aggression… 我们曾面临无端的侵略
[1:17:14] and we responded as we have responded in times past: 我们的回应一如既往
[1:17:19] with unity, strength and courage, 秉持团结 力量和勇气
[1:17:24] sure in the knowledge that though much is sacrificed, 明知会有很多牺牲
[1:17:30] in the end, right will prevail over wrong. 最终 正确会战胜错误
[1:17:37] And I put it to the right on the gentlemen opposite… 同时我也想对反对的诸位说
[1:17:41] that this is not a day for him to carp… 今天不适合吹毛求疵
[1:17:44] find fault, demand inquiries- 找茬 质问
[1:17:48] they will happen I can assure him of that… 留待他日 我可以向他保证
[1:17:52] for we have nothing to hide, no… 君子坦荡荡
[1:17:57] this is a day to put difference aside, 今天应该求同存异
[1:18:01] hold one’s head high… 抬头挺胸
[1:18:05] and take pride in being British. 因作为一个英国人而自豪
[1:18:32] GOTCHA! Well that paid off old girl! Your ratings soared! 做到啦 付出终有回报 支持率飙升
[1:18:36] From the most hated Prime 从有史以来最讨厌首相
[1:18:38] Minister of all time to the nation’s darling… 到全国人民的心头宝
[1:18:41] The world was at your feet, and Britain was back in business! 世界臣服在你的脚下 英国重放光彩
[1:18:58] Business is booming! 商业繁荣
[1:19:04] Profits. 收益上涨
[1:19:08] Maggie’s Millionaires. 玛姬的百万富翁
[1:19:10] 10 years in office. 执政10年
[1:19:14] The Berlin Wall has fallen. The gates have opened! 柏林墙倒塌 大门打开
[1:19:17] The police are making no 警察不再阻止
[1:19:18] attempt to stop people as they go through. 人们通过
[1:19:24] I don’t agree… I don’t agree in any measure! 在任何情况下我都不会同意
[1:19:28] But Prime Minister the question 但是 首相
[1:19:29] of the European single currency will come up. 欧洲单一货币的提案将被提出
[1:19:31] I don’t think the country is ready for it yet. 我认为时机还不成熟
[1:19:34] But we cannot bury our heads in the sand… 但是我们不能一直回避 自欺欺人
[1:19:36] A lot of Conservative MP’s and Ministers are saying 很多保守党议员和大臣都说
[1:19:38] that there must be a change in that style of management. 管理方式必须有所改变
[1:19:41] That Mrs Thatcher must listen more, and on occasion, give in. 撒切尔夫人必须广泛倾听 适当妥协
[1:19:44] The point is, Prime Minister, 首相 重点是
[1:19:46] I don’t think we can sell the 我认为我们不能
[1:19:47] idea of a tax that asks everyone to pay the same. 实行让每个人缴纳相同税款的政策
[1:19:50] Our policies may be unpopular, but they are the right policies. 我们的政策可能不受欢迎 但绝对正确
[1:19:54] Prime Minister I just don’t 首相 我认为
[1:19:56] think we can ask the poorest of the poor… 不能让一贫如洗的穷人
[1:19:58] to pay the same amount of tax as a multi-millionaire. 和百万富翁缴一样的税
[1:20:01] There it is again! Why not? 又来了 为什么不能呢
[1:20:04] Because… 因为
[1:20:04] Because people… on the whole… 因为人们 总体而言
[1:20:07] think that the tax is manifestly unfair. 都认为税收是不公平的
[1:20:09] Nonsense. Arrant nonsense. 胡说 一派胡言
[1:20:12] This is a simple proposition. In order to live in this country, 一个简单的命题 要生活在这个国家里
[1:20:16] you must pay for the privilege- something, anything! 你得为权利付费 一些或者全部
[1:20:19] If you pay nothing, you care nothing. 如果你什么都不付 你就什么都不关心
[1:20:21] What do you care where you throw your rubbish? 你关心垃圾倒在哪儿吗
[1:20:24] Your council estate is a mess, 你住的小区一团糟
[1:20:26] your town, graffiti, what do you care? 小镇满墙的乱涂乱画 你关心吗
[1:20:29] It’s not your problem, it’s somebody else’s problem- 这不是你的责任 也不是其他人的责任
[1:20:31] it’s the government’s problem! 而是政府的责任
[1:20:35] Your problem… 你们的问题
[1:20:37] Some of you, 你们中的某些人
[1:20:39] is that you haven’t got the courage for this fight. 是没有足够的勇气去打赢这场战争
[1:20:42] You haven’t had to fight hard for anything. 你们从未全力以赴争取过任何东西
[1:20:45] It’s all been given to you- and you feel guilty about it! 总是唾手可得 你们应该感到愧疚
[1:20:49] Well, may I say, on behalf 恕我直言 我谨代表那些
[1:20:50] of all those who have had to fight their way up, 全力以赴地积极进取
[1:20:53] and who don’t feel guilty about it… 不为所得感到愧疚的人
[1:20:57] we resent those slackers who take, take, take… 我们憎恶懒鬼
[1:21:00] and contribute nothing to the community! 他们只知索取而对社会毫无贡献
[1:21:03] And I see the same thing, the same cowardice… 在欧盟内部的这场战斗中
[1:21:07] in our fight within the European Union. 我又看到了同样的怯懦
[1:21:09] Cowardice. 怯懦
[1:21:10] For the sovereignty of Britain the integrity of the pound! 为了英国的主权和英镑的完整
[1:21:15] Some of you want to make concessions. 你们想做出让步
[1:21:21] I hear some of you… 我听说你们中的一些人
[1:21:24] agree with the latest French proposals. 赞成法国的最新提案
[1:21:28] Well, why don’t you get on a boat to Calais? 你们怎么不坐船去加来[法国北部港市]
[1:21:31] Yes, why don’t you put on a beret, 你们怎么不戴上贝雷帽
[1:21:33] and pay 85% of your income to the French government! 拿出个人收入的85%给法国政府
[1:21:47] Right. 算了
[1:21:49] What can we realistically hope 现实一点 会议结束前
[1:21:50] to achieve by the end of session, Lord President? 我们希望达成什么共识 枢密院长
[1:21:53] And why have we not made more progress to date? 为什么我们至今无任何进展
[1:21:56] What is that? Is that the timetable? 那是什么 时间表吗
[1:22:00] I haven’t seen that. May I see it? 我还没看过 能看看吗
[1:22:03] Here it is, Prime Minister. Of course. 首相 给您
[1:22:12] The wording is sloppy here… 措辞太马虎了 这里
[1:22:17] and here. 还有这里
[1:22:18] – If you say so. – I do say so. -你说了算 -我说了
[1:22:21] It’s merely a first draft… 这只是初稿
[1:22:23] This is ridiculous. There are two t’s in committee. 太可笑了 委员会居然也会写错
[1:22:29] Two t’s. This is shameful. Shameful! 太丢人了 丢人现眼
[1:22:37] I can’t even rely on you for a simple timetable! 小小时间表你都做不好
[1:22:41] Are you unwell? 你身体有毛病吗
[1:22:44] Yes. You are unwell. 当然 你有毛病
[1:22:49] Give me the pencil, give it to me! 铅笔给我 拿给我
[1:22:57] If this is the best you can do, 如果这是你的最高水平
[1:22:59] I had better send you to hospital, 我还是送你去医院吧
[1:23:01] and I shall do your job as well as my own and everyone else’s. 你的工作我就代劳了 还有你们的工作
[1:23:04] Gentlemen. 诸位
[1:23:05] As the Lord President has chosen to come to cabinet unprepared… 既然枢密院长还未准备好就来开会
[1:23:11] I have to close this meeting. 我看会议还是到此结束吧
[1:23:18] Good morning! 可以走了
[1:24:12] Can’t pay, won’t pay! 付不起 不会付
[1:24:52] Geoffrey 杰弗里
[1:24:54] My letter of resignation. 我的辞呈
[1:25:00] Our differences, I’m afraid, cannot be reconciled. 恐怕我们的矛盾不可调和
[1:25:17] I have done what I believe 我已经做了所有
[1:25:19] to be right for my party and my country. 我确信对政党和国家正确的事情
[1:25:24] The time has come for others to consider… 是时候退位让贤
[1:25:27] their own response to the tragic conflict of loyalties… 让其他人去思考如何应对因忠诚产生的不幸冲突
[1:25:32] with which I have myself wrestled for perhaps too long. 而我个人已与之搏斗甚久
[1:25:34] Geoffrey’s speech in the House of Commons was devastating. 杰弗里在下议院的发言是灾难性的
[1:25:38] He was almost inviting someone 他几乎是号召其他同僚
[1:25:39] to challenge her for leadership of the party. 挑战她的党内领导权
[1:25:42] She behaved appallingly. 她太不象话了
[1:25:44] I wouldn’t have spoken to my gamekeeper like that. 我从来不会和我的要员这样说话
[1:25:49] I don’t think she can survive this. 我不相信她还能化险为夷
[1:25:52] I’m here to announce my decision 在此我要宣布一个决定
[1:25:54] to put my name forward as leader of the Conservative party. 我的名字前加上一个头衔保守党领袖
[1:25:59] I have nothing but admiration 对于我们的首相 玛格丽特・撒切尔
[1:26:01] for our Prime Minister, Margaret Thatcher, 我唯有赞美
[1:26:04] but I believe… 但我深信
[1:26:06] our party and our country need a new leader. 我们的政党和国家需要一位新的领导人
[1:26:12] It’s extraordinary. 太非同寻常了
[1:26:13] – I am the Prime Minister. – The rules of the Conservative Party… -我才是首相 -保守党的党章
[1:26:16] make it possible for Conservative 使得保守党议员
[1:26:18] MP’s to depose a sitting Prime Minister. 有权弹劾现任首相
[1:26:21] Sweetie? 亲爱的 给你
[1:26:22] And it already has opened support 而且已经得到公开支持
[1:26:23] As Conservative MP’s gather in Westminster to decide… 保守党议员齐聚威斯敏斯特
[1:26:26] who they will back in the leadership contest, 决定谁会来参加党首竞选
[1:26:28] the Prime Minister said… 首相声称
[1:26:29] she would not be diverted from critical international affairs. 她不会从危急的国际事务中分身处理内乱
[1:26:33] Tonight in Paris Mrs Thatcher is among thirty four world leaders 今晚在巴黎 包括撒切尔夫人在内的
[1:26:37] who came together to 三十四国首脑欢聚一堂
[1:26:38] celebrate the end of the Cold War and herald… 共同庆祝冷战的结束
[1:26:41] the start of a peaceful new age of East/West cooperation. 预示着东西联合的新时代的开始
[1:26:45] There’s a general feeling that 大家普遍认为
[1:26:47] Mrs Thatcher is going to win on the first ballot. 撒切尔夫人将在首轮选举中获胜
[1:26:50] We’re going to put it to bed tomorrow night, 我们将在明晚对此进行报道
[1:26:52] is how one of her campaign staff puts it. 届时竞选团队成员将向我们讲述
[1:26:56] M, I really think you M 我真心觉得
[1:26:57] should come home and defend yourself old girl. 你应该回家保卫自己了 老伴
[1:27:00] Heseltine is campaigning ferociously. 赫塞尔廷的竞选声势很大
[1:27:03] I do think my time is best spent seeing an end to the Cold War… 我觉得最好的时光是看到冷战结束
[1:27:07] don’t you? After all this time they know what I stand for. 此后他们知道我的立场是什么
[1:27:12] Will she, or will she not, be in the job tomorrow? 明天过后 她还在台上吗
[1:27:15] Margaret, they can’t touch you. 玛格丽特 他们动不了你
[1:27:25] Mrs Thatcher has failed 撒切尔夫人没能
[1:27:26] to win enough votes to secure an outright… 赢得足够的选票
[1:27:29] win in the leadership contest and must now decide… 来保证竞选的绝对优势 现在要决定
[1:27:32] whether to put her name forward for the second round. 第二轮竞选仍以她为主
[1:27:35] As Mrs Thatcher leaves Paris 撒切尔夫人离开巴黎去伦敦
[1:27:37] for London to make a last ditch attempt… 为获取对自己领导的支持
[1:27:40] to pull together support for her leadership, 做最后的努力
[1:27:42] the ship may have sailed. 为时已晚
[1:27:47] Treachery! 叛徒
[1:27:48] We will never win another election led by that woman. 让那个女人领导 没法赢得另一轮选举
[1:27:53] We need a leader who listens. 我们需要一个懂得倾听的领导者
[1:27:54] This isn’t about her, it’s about the party. 这不是关系到她 而是关系到政党
[1:27:56] One must know when to go. 识时务者为俊杰
[1:27:58] The question is, how does anyone put it to her? 问题是我们怎么告诉她
[1:28:02] If you were to stand, I 如果你能获胜
[1:28:03] of course would vote for you Prime Minister- 我当然会选你 首相
[1:28:06] Prime Minister, of course I would vote for you 首相 我当然会选你
[1:28:08] but I don’t think you can win. 但是我认为你不会赢
[1:28:09] The loyalty of my colleagues cannot be counted upon. 我那些同僚的忠诚度可不能指望
[1:28:12] It was the people who put me here. 是人民把我选出来的
[1:28:14] The loyalty of my colleagues cannot be counted upon. 我那些同僚的忠诚度可不能指望
[1:28:17] It’s up to them to tell me when to go. 也应该由他们来决定我何时离开
[1:28:21] Margaret, you can’t let them do this to you. 玛格丽特 你不能让他们如此对你
[1:28:26] Please, boss. 求你了
[1:28:29] They’ll destroy you. Throw in the towel now, love. 他们会毁了你的 现在就认输吧
[1:28:35] Don’t let those bastards see you humiliated. 不要让那些狗杂种看你笑话
[1:28:41] You just won’t win, darling. Not this time. 你不会赢了 亲爱的 这次不会了
[1:28:49] Oh Denis. 丹尼斯
[1:28:54] I am the Prime Minister. 我是首相
[1:28:57] Order! Order! 秩序 秩序
[1:28:59] The Right Honourable gentleman is afraid! 阁下害怕了
[1:29:02] This is a naked strategy of closing some coal mines… 这是显而易见的 关掉一些煤矿
[1:29:05] – and then selling off. – They believe in striking… -再卖掉变现 -他们信奉罢工
[1:29:08] – I believe in working! – This is the woman who’s watched… -我信奉工作 -就是这个女人
[1:29:11] ten men on hunger strike 眼睁睁地看着十个人在绝食抗议中饿死
[1:29:12] starve themselves to death and never flinched! 却毫无畏惧退缩
[1:29:15] Despicable. 卑鄙
[1:29:17] More homeowners, more shareholders, more savings… 越来越多的私房房主 股东 存款
[1:29:31] I offer my resignation… 执政11年半之后
[1:29:34] after eleven and a half extraordinary years 我递交辞呈
[1:29:38] proud to have left Britain in a much better state… 我很骄傲 当我卸任时
[1:29:42] than when we took office. 英国比我刚上台时要好
[1:29:54] What’s this then? 这是什么
[1:29:58] A radio… 收音机
[1:30:01] How useful. 真有用
[1:30:49] Steady, MT. 镇定 MT
[1:31:06] The greatest Prime Minister since Churchill… 暨丘吉尔以来最伟大的首相
[1:31:09] deposed by a bunch of spineless pygmies! 被一群没骨气的侏儒逼下台
[1:31:12] All those years of taking the tough decisions… 这些年做了许多艰难的决定
[1:31:16] does any of it matter now? 现在看来有意义吗
[1:31:19] It’s all been turned to mush! 脑子都进水了
[1:31:20] – What? – By these fools! -什么 -这群白痴
[1:31:23] These lily-livered pinkos! 温室里的左倾分子
[1:31:25] – These inept placators. – Very good! These vacillators. -奴颜婢膝 -说得好 优柔寡断
[1:31:30] – Vacillators! Poll takers. – Popularity seekers. -优柔寡断 追随民调 -随大流
[1:31:34] It is so busy taking the pulse of the public! 没空把握民众脉搏
[1:31:37] – Weak. – Is weak. -差劲 -差劲
[1:31:39] – Weak… – All off them. Weak. -差劲 -他们全都差劲
[1:31:42] Men! 气死我了
[1:31:46] Don’t they know if you take the tough decisions. 他们不知道 如果你做出艰难的决定
[1:31:51] Yes, people will hate you 是的 人们会恨你一时
[1:31:53] today but they’ll thank you for generations. 但是会感激你几辈子
[1:31:56] Or forget you entirely and chuck you out with the rubbish! 或者是彻底忘了你 视若粪土
[1:32:19] All I wanted was to make a difference in the world. 我只想让世界有一点改变
[1:32:23] And you did, love, you did. 你做到了 亲爱的 你做到了
[1:32:32] Happy birthday, daddy. We love you. Mark Carol. 爸爸生日快乐 我们爱你 马克和卡洛
[1:32:33] All I wanted was for my children to grow up well and be happy… 我只想我的孩子健康成长 开开心心
[1:32:38] happier than I was certainly. 比我过得开心
[1:32:46] I kept all this. 这些我都留着
[1:32:54] Oh, yes. 看这个
[1:32:57] And I wanted you to be happy of course. 我也想你开心
[1:33:00] Were you happy, Denis? 你开心吗 丹尼斯
[1:33:06] Tell me the truth. 说实话
[1:34:30] Denis? 丹尼斯
[1:34:34] Denis? 丹尼斯
[1:34:39] Here’s your bag. You’re all packed, sorted. 你的包 都整理收拾好了
[1:35:06] Denis wait. Where are your shoes? 丹尼斯等等 你的鞋子呢
[1:35:10] No, you can’t go without shoes! 不 你不能光脚出去
[1:35:16] – Not yet. – Steady. -别走 -镇定
[1:35:20] Yes. Steady. 好的 镇定
[1:35:23] – Steady the buffs. – Steady the buffs. -镇定 -镇定
[1:35:27] No. Not yet. Denis. 别走 丹尼斯
[1:35:32] Wait… 等等
[1:35:34] I don’t, I cant. I don’t want you to go yet. 我还不想让你走
[1:35:39] Denis. Please. 丹尼斯 等等
[1:35:42] No, no. You are not. 你别走
[1:35:46] I don’t want to be on my own. 我不想一个人
[1:35:50] You’re going to be fine on your own, love. You always have been. 你一个人没事 亲爱的 你一直很棒
[1:35:59] Denis! 丹尼斯
[1:36:02] No no no no no… 不不不不不
[1:36:36] Mummy 妈妈
[1:36:38] My God, Mum. Are you alright? 天哪 妈妈 你还好吗
[1:36:41] – Yes. – What are you doing? -没事 -你在干嘛
[1:36:44] Yes. 没什么
[1:36:46] Mummy you should have called for help, silly old sausage. 妈妈你应该找人帮忙的 老顽固
[1:36:51] Have you not even been in your bed properly? 你没好好睡一下吗
[1:36:53] – You’ve done all this? – Yes, all sorted. -都是你干的吗 -是的 都整理好了
[1:36:56] Well don’t worry about all this. 别操心这些
[1:36:58] June and I will crack on with it. 朱恩和我会干完的
[1:37:00] I was just going to get dressed. 我要去穿好衣服
[1:37:04] Shall I call someone, 要我去叫人
[1:37:05] see if anyone can come over and do your hair? 叫人过来帮你做头发吗
[1:37:08] Oh. No, you do it. 不用 你来
[1:37:35] Oh, let me do that, Margaret. 我来 玛格丽特
[1:37:37] No, dear, I’ll do it. 不用了 亲爱的 我自己来
[1:37:41] Carol said you might go to the House of Lords today? 卡洛说你今天可能要去上议院
[1:37:44] No no. I’m not going anywhere. 不不 我哪儿都不去
2012年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Wanted(通缉令)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Lean on Me(铁腕校长)[1989]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme