英文名称:The Invisible Man
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:56] | Adrian? | 阿德里安 |
[06:03] | Come on. | 快点 |
[07:47] | Zeus, I’m sorry. | 宙斯 对不起 |
[07:48] | I can’t take you with me. | 我不能带你一起走 |
[07:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:57] | Shit. I’m not gonna leave you with that thing on. | 该死 我不能让你戴着这玩意 |
[08:00] | Okay. | 好了 |
[08:01] | Come here. | 过来 |
[08:02] | It’s okay. Good boy. | 没关系 好孩子 |
[08:04] | There you go. | 好了 |
[08:06] | Come here. | 过来 |
[09:00] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[09:02] | Emily, where are you? | 艾米丽 你在哪里 |
[09:07] | Shit. | 该死 |
[09:57] | Cecilia, what is going on? | 塞茜莉亚 怎么回事 |
[10:00] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:02] | I’ll explain later. | 我晚点再解释 |
[10:04] | Just go, Emily. | 快走吧 艾米丽 |
[10:05] | Go. | 走 |
[10:07] | – Open the fucking door, Cecilia! – What is happening? | – 把门给我打开 塞茜莉亚 – 怎么回事 |
[10:10] | Open the door! | 快开门 |
[10:11] | – No. – Open this door! | – 不 – 开门 |
[10:14] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[10:15] | Open the fucking door! | 快他妈给我开门 |
[10:17] | I’m going, I’m going. | 我走了 我走了 |
[10:17] | Cecilia, get back here! | 塞茜莉亚 回来 |
[10:19] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[10:23] | Get back here now! | 立刻给我回来 |
[10:23] | You can’t do this! Get back here! | 你不能这样做 快回来 |
[11:23] | Cee. | 茜 |
[11:26] | How long have you been up? | 你起床多久了 |
[11:27] | A few hours. | 几小时 |
[11:29] | Can’t sleep. | 睡不着 |
[11:30] | Now, you know, if you close your eyes | 如果你闭上眼 |
[11:32] | and you lie down, that usually helps. | 躺下来 一般会有用 |
[11:38] | Um, don’t think being tired | 别以为缺觉 |
[11:40] | gets you out of our little deal, now. | 就能让你摆脱任务 |
[11:43] | I swore to your sister I’d get you to step outside my house. | 我跟你妹妹发过誓要让走出屋子 |
[11:47] | Hey, Cee. | 茜 |
[11:50] | He’s not out there. | 他不在外面 |
[11:52] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[12:47] | I’m sorry. I’m just… | 对不起 我只是… |
[12:52] | – I’m not ready yet. – Hey, it’s okay, Cee. | – 我还没准备好 – 没关系 茜 |
[12:54] | That’s the furthest you’ve gone since you’ve been here, okay? | 这是你来之后去过最远的距离了 好吗 |
[12:58] | So, as far as I’m concerned, you just walked on the moon. | 所以就我来看 你刚踏出了登上月球的那一步 |
[13:13] | I can’t work with this goddamn thing. | 我摆不平这破玩意 |
[13:40] | It’s all right. | 没关系的 |
[13:42] | I got it. | 我去开 |
[13:45] | I got it. | 我去开 |
[13:54] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[13:55] | – Do I owe you money? – A lot. | – 我欠你钱吗 – 可多了 |
[13:57] | A lot? I told y’all about running up on me in my house. | 可多了 我说过别来我家搞突袭 |
[14:02] | Hey. Cee. | 茜 |
[14:04] | Tell her she can’t take you back. | 告诉她不能把你带回去 |
[14:06] | We’re keeping you. | 我们要留着你 |
[14:07] | What are you doing here, Emily? | 你来这里干什么 艾米丽 |
[14:10] | Well, it’s nice to see you, too, sis. | 好吧 也很高兴见到你 姐姐 |
[14:13] | I’m gonna go see what Sydney’s up to. | 我去看看西德尼在干什么 |
[14:16] | Just… | 就… |
[14:19] | This is not fair. | 这不公平 |
[14:21] | I asked you not to come over. | 我跟你说过别来了 |
[14:24] | He knows where you live. He will follow you. | 他知道你住在哪里 他会跟踪你 |
[14:26] | Yes, well, I have some news. | 好吧 我有消息告诉你 |
[14:29] | There is no news that justifies this. | 没有什么消息可以抵消你的愚蠢行为 |
[14:31] | Okay, I have a plan, and I just… | 好吗 我有个计划 我只是… |
[14:33] | I-I need you to-to go along with it | 我需要你遵从计划 |
[14:36] | and just not be in control for one second. | 别老想着控制我好吗 |
[14:38] | I’m not trying to control you, boo. | 我没有想控制你 亲爱的 |
[14:41] | I’m desperately trying to tell you that | 我急切地想告诉你 |
[14:42] | you don’t need to cut me off anymore. | 你不用再想方设法甩掉我了 |
[14:47] | Because he’s dead. | 因为他死了 |
[14:52] | What? | 什么 |
[15:05] | What? | 什么 |
[15:25] | What did he do to you? | 他对你做了什么 |
[15:28] | Can you talk to me? | 你能跟我说说吗 |
[16:09] | It just doesn’t make any sense. | 完全说不通 |
[16:14] | He was… he was in… he was… | 他…他… |
[16:15] | in complete control of everything, you know? Just… | 他完全掌控了一切 你们懂吗 |
[16:20] | Including me. | 包括我 |
[16:22] | He controlled how I looked and… | 他管我的打扮 还有… |
[16:26] | what I wore and what I ate. | 我穿什么 吃什么 |
[16:32] | And… | 然后… |
[16:35] | then it was controlling when I left the house and… | 后来还管我什么时候出门 |
[16:42] | what I said. | 我说什么话 |
[16:44] | And eventually… | 最终… |
[16:46] | what I thought. | 管到了我的思想 |
[16:52] | And if… | 如果… |
[16:55] | if he didn’t like what he assumed I was thinking… | 如果他不喜欢他认为我在想的事 |
[17:01] | h-he… he would… | 他…他会… |
[17:04] | He’d what? He’d… | 他会做什么 |
[17:06] | He would… he would hit you? | 他会…他会打你吗 |
[17:10] | Amongst other things. | 打我只是一部分 |
[17:14] | He wanted to have a baby. | 他想要个孩子 |
[17:16] | And I knew that if we did that, that I… | 我知道如果我们有了孩子 我… |
[17:19] | I would never be able to get away from him, so… | 我就再也无法摆脱他了 所以… |
[17:24] | I took birth control without him knowing it. | 我瞒着他吃了避孕药 |
[17:28] | But, um, that can only go on for so long, so… | 但也只能撑得了一时 所以… |
[17:35] | I called you. | 我打给了你 |
[17:44] | You’re here with us now. | 你现在跟我们在一块了 |
[17:46] | And you’re safe. | 你很安全 |
[17:49] | He’s gone. | 他不在了 |
[18:18] | I’m not telling you to aim low. | 我不是让你放低目标 |
[18:20] | I’m just saying, e-explore more than one option, okay? | 我只是说 别局限于一种选择 好吗 |
[18:23] | Don’t limit your choices to just | 全国这么大 别把你的选项 |
[18:24] | one school in the whole country. | 局限于一所学校 |
[18:25] | But that one school is my goal. | 可唯独那所学校是我的目标 |
[18:28] | Parsons is my goal. | 帕森斯设计学院是我的目标 |
[18:29] | Yeah, I told you to have goals… plural. | 我是让你要有目标 但不止一个 |
[18:35] | I think it’s important to have goals, James. | 我觉得有目标是很重要的 詹姆斯 |
[18:41] | Look at you, getting out into the world. | 瞧瞧你 开始出门走入世界了 |
[18:44] | You know, by next year, you’ll make it across the street. | 知道吗 明年你就能跨过街道了 |
[18:51] | Hey, Cee. | 茜 |
[18:53] | Something came for you. | 有你的信 |
[18:57] | No one knows I’m here. | 没人知道我在这里 |
[19:11] | So, who’s it from? | 是谁 |
[19:29] | Thank you both for coming in. | 谢谢两位过来 |
[19:32] | As the appointed attorney | 作为我已故哥哥的 |
[19:34] | representing my late brother’s discretionary trust, | 信托基金的指定律师 |
[19:37] | I’m required to enact his final wishes. | 我被要求执行他的遗愿 |
[19:41] | And he stipulated that I do this in person. | 他明确要求我亲自来做 |
[19:43] | He wanted me to read a… A prepared statement. | 他想让我读…一段准备好的声明 |
[19:53] | “Cecilia, | 塞茜莉亚 |
[19:55] | “Although our relationship was far from perfect, | 虽然我们的关系远远称不上完美 |
[19:58] | “I at least thought we had built up enough trust | 我觉得我们至少建立起了足够的信任 |
[20:01] | “That you would talk to me | 你可以跟我敞开心扉 |
[20:02] | “Rather than running away from what you | 而不是逃离你自以为 |
[20:03] | – perceived us to have.” – No, no. Sorry. | – 身处的境况 – 不 抱歉 |
[20:05] | You’re not allowed to do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[20:06] | I’m required to read this. | 我被要求宣读这个 |
[20:08] | She’s not required to listen. | 她没被要求听这些 |
[20:09] | E-mail me a copy, and we will read it. | 发个邮件给我 我们会看的 |
[20:12] | You bet. | 一定 |
[20:13] | I’m just trying to do my job. | 我只是想做好我的工作 |
[20:14] | Your job is to explain the money | 你的工作是解释清楚 |
[20:15] | you mentioned on the phone. | 你在电话里说的钱 |
[20:16] | I mentioned Cecilia specifically | 我说的是阿德里安的信托中 |
[20:18] | is named in Adrian’s trust. | 明确提到了塞茜莉亚的名字 |
[20:20] | – That is why we’re sitting here. – Yes. | – 所以我们现在才会坐在这里 – 对 |
[20:21] | For the same reason so many women in Adrian’s life | 跟阿德里安生命中那么多接近他的 |
[20:24] | got close to him: his money. | 女人一样 为了钱 |
[20:26] | If there was a chance of physically being close to him, | 要是有可能跟他本人发生近距离接触 |
[20:28] | we would not be here for any amount of money. | 我们根本不会来这里 再多钱都没用 |
[20:30] | You are physically close to him. | 你们现在就跟他本人距离很近 |
[20:34] | He’s in that urn over there. | 他在那边那个骨灰罐里 |
[20:39] | And as per his final wishes, you’re getting $5 million, | 根据他的遗愿 你将得到五百万美元 |
[20:45] | estate and income tax free. | 不用交遗产税和所得税 |
[20:48] | Now, the money will be staggered | 这笔钱将在接下来的四年左右 |
[20:49] | in installments of $100,000 | 按照每月十万的数额 |
[20:52] | each month for the next four years or so, | 分期支付给你 |
[20:54] | contingent, of course, on the fine print. | 当然还有一些细则条件 |
[20:57] | You can’t commit a crime, et cetera. | 比如你不能犯罪 等等 |
[20:59] | Normally, I would have a 120-day contestability period, | 通常来说 我有120天的争议期 |
[21:02] | but I’m gonna waive my rights in that regard. | 但我会放弃这一权利 |
[21:04] | So… | 所以 |
[21:06] | as soon as I have your signature | 只要你在此签名 |
[21:08] | and your banking information, | 并留下银行信息 |
[21:11] | I can start releasing the funds. | 我就可以开始发放资金了 |
[21:23] | Okay, you can come in now. | 好了 你们可以进来了 |
[21:32] | Wait, wait. Where you at? | 等等 你在哪呢 |
[21:35] | – Can we look now? – Careful. | – 我们现在能看了吗 – 小心 |
[21:37] | Yes, you can look. | 是的 你们可以看了 |
[21:42] | Wow. Thanks, Cee. | 谢了 茜 |
[21:44] | Wow, that’s nice. L-Look at that. | 真是太棒了 瞧瞧 |
[21:46] | A ladder? | 一个梯子 |
[21:48] | Excuse you? | 你说什么 |
[21:50] | I know I didn’t hear you just say that. | 我肯定是听错了吧 |
[21:51] | – I meant to say thank you. – What do you say? | – 我是想说谢谢 – 你该说什么 |
[21:53] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[21:54] | Well, I-I knew you needed a new one, | 我知道你需要一个新的 |
[21:56] | and that one just… that has to go. | 那个…得扔了 |
[21:58] | That’s so nice of you, Cee. Thank you so much. | 你真是太好了 茜 太谢谢了 |
[22:01] | That’s very sweet of you. Thank you. | 你真贴心 谢谢 |
[22:03] | I just… I wanted to thank you for, | 我只是…我想谢谢你 因为 |
[22:05] | you know, letting me stay here | 你懂的 你收留我住在这里 |
[22:06] | and for taking such good care of me, so… | 也谢谢你把我照顾得这么好 |
[22:09] | And Sydney can also use ladders. | 而且西德尼也可以用梯子 |
[22:14] | Don’t think I’m helping you paint. | 千万别觉得我会帮你刷墙 |
[22:15] | I wouldn’t even bother to ask you. | 我跟本不会费事问你 |
[22:18] | No, not for, like, painting, obviously, | 不 显然不是用来刷墙 |
[22:19] | but just for a lot of things. | 但可以用来做许多事 |
[22:21] | You climb them to get things like-like stuff like that. | 你得爬上去才能拿到那里的东西 |
[22:24] | That’s so strange. God, I wish you had, like… | 这也太奇怪了 要是有个 |
[22:26] | Oh, wait, you could totally | 等等 你可以 |
[22:27] | – use the ladder. – A ladder to climb up… | – 用梯子 – 用梯子爬上去 |
[22:28] | Yeah, the ladder’s cool. | 可以用梯子 |
[22:30] | – Okay. – This happened to just pop up there by itself? | – 好吧 – 它该不会是自己上去的吧 |
[22:31] | It happened to just be here, so… | 就是刚好在那里 |
[22:33] | it’s convenient. | 就是这么巧 |
[22:35] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[22:35] | – It has my name on it. – That’s weird. | – 写着我的名字 – 好奇怪 |
[22:37] | – And it looks like your handwriting. – I don’t know… | – 看着像你的笔迹 – 不知道了 |
[22:39] | – You sure it’s weird? – I just got a ladder, so… | – 你真觉得奇怪吗 – 我只是买了个梯子 |
[22:41] | – If you think it’s weird. – I don’t know what… | – 要是你觉得奇怪 – 我不知道 |
[22:43] | Let’s see. | 我们看看吧 |
[22:44] | A cool ladder is all. | 只是买了个不错的梯子 |
[22:48] | It’s a new bank account, um, with your name on it, | 是用你名字开的新账户 |
[22:50] | and I’m gonna put $10,000 in it every month | 我准备每个月都往这个账户存一万美元 |
[22:54] | for the rest of the year. | 一直到年底 |
[22:56] | I called the account “Parsons.” | 我管它叫帕森斯基金 |
[23:04] | You’re going to fashion school, kid. | 你要去上设计学院了 |
[23:06] | Hey, whoa, Cee, Cee, that’s… that’s too much, Cee. | 茜 这可不是小数目 |
[23:08] | Come on, are you sure you can do that? | 你确定你能负担吗 |
[23:10] | Let me put it this way. | 我这么说吧 |
[23:12] | She can probably go to grad school, too. | 她想读到研究生都没问题 |
[23:15] | I’m going to Parsons. | 我要去帕森斯上学了 |
[23:17] | She can go to Parsons. | 她可以去帕森斯了 |
[23:18] | You’re going to Parsons. | 你要去帕森斯了 |
[23:20] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[23:22] | Oh, wait, no. | 等一下 |
[23:23] | We got to cel… we got to celebrate. | 我们得庆祝 好好庆祝一下 |
[23:25] | And I don’t want TV dinners, microwave nothing, we… | 我可不要加热冷冻快餐 |
[23:28] | Oh, it’s, like, I guess too bad | 那可真是太可惜了 |
[23:29] | we don’t have anything at all to celebrate with. | 我们什么庆祝的东西都没有 |
[23:35] | I don’t know why you dancing. | 我不知道你在高兴什么 |
[23:37] | -You can’t have none, ’cause you’re not 21. – Yes, I can. | – 你还不到21 一口也喝不上 – 我当然要喝 |
[23:39] | Oh, come on. | 别扫兴嘛 |
[23:40] | Just, like, a little bit. | 就喝一点点 |
[23:41] | He said the other day that I was mature for my age. | 他那天说我已经很成熟了 |
[23:44] | – That’s right. – He did. | – 是没错 – 他真的说过 |
[23:45] | – A mature child. – I heard you say that. | – 成熟的小孩 – 我听到你说了 |
[23:46] | – I remember. – Hey, hold up, hold up, hold up. | – 我记得的 – 等一下 等一下 |
[23:47] | This ain’t fair, okay? Two against one. | 不公平啊 你们两个对我一个 |
[23:49] | I’m just an innocent man trying to do right. | 我只是个想做正确的事的无辜男人 |
[23:50] | Are you scared? Are you scared? | 你害怕了吗 害怕了吗 |
[23:51] | This a… this is abuse. I’m a cop. | 这 这简直荒谬 我是个警察 |
[23:52] | – Are you-you scared? – You realize I’m a cop. | – 你害怕了吗 – 我可是警察 |
[23:54] | I got him, I got him. | 我来抓住他 我抓住他 |
[23:58] | – I got him, Sydney! I got him! – No, he’s got me! | – 我抓住他了 西德尼 – 不 他冲我来了 |
[24:03] | Oh! I’ll protect you! | 我来保护你 |
[25:30] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[25:32] | You want some breakfast? | 吃早餐吗 |
[25:33] | Nah, nah, I got to go. | 不了 我得走了 |
[25:35] | You know, I’m a little hungover, believe it or not. | 你信不信 我竟然有点宿醉了 |
[25:38] | Ugh. Me, too. | 我也是 |
[25:41] | Champagne does that to me every time. | 每次喝香槟都这样 |
[25:44] | We’re getting old, Cee. | 我们老了 茜 |
[25:46] | We old. | 老了 |
[25:47] | These winter mornings are killing me. | 冬天的早晨太痛苦了 |
[25:49] | All right, look, I’m out of here. | 我该走了 |
[25:50] | Um, I’ll be back around 7:00. | 七点左右回来 |
[25:52] | – Okay. – All right? | – 知道了 – 好吗 |
[25:54] | – Oh, uh, Cee. – Hmm? | – 茜 – 怎么了 |
[25:56] | You mind getting Sydney up? | 你去叫西德尼起床好吗 |
[25:58] | She’s actually pretty excited, thanks to you. | 因为你 她兴奋坏了 |
[25:59] | She, uh… she might need a little help staying focused. | 她可能需要你帮忙把注意力转回来 |
[26:03] | You got it. | 知道了 |
[26:14] | Syd, come on, girl. | 小西 起床了 |
[26:15] | You’re gonna be late. | 你要迟到了 |
[26:42] | Shit! | 糟了 |
[26:43] | Shit, shit. | 糟了 妈的 |
[26:45] | – Shit. – No, no, no, no, no. | – 妈的 – 别别别 |
[26:48] | No, don’t use water. No. | 别用水 |
[26:50] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 让一下 抱歉 |
[27:09] | You did that. | 你做的早餐 |
[27:12] | You think we can salvage it? | 还能抢救一下吗 |
[27:13] | – No. – No? | – 不能 – 不能吗 |
[27:14] | No. Sorry. | 不能 抱歉 |
[28:22] | James? | 詹姆斯 |
[34:42] | James! | 詹姆斯 |
[34:43] | James! James, James! | 詹姆斯 詹姆斯 詹姆斯 |
[34:45] | Yeah, yeah, what? | 怎么了 |
[34:46] | What-what happened? What happened? What? | 出什么事了 怎么了 |
[34:47] | I saw something right there. They were right there. | 我看见那有东西 就在那 |
[34:49] | There were footprints. I saw it. | 有脚印 我看见了 |
[34:51] | You-you saw… you saw footprints? | 你说你看到了脚印 |
[34:52] | I saw… I… Yes, I saw… On the sheets. | 我看见了 没错 在被单上 |
[34:53] | I saw it right there. | 就在那 |
[34:55] | – I saw them. – On the sheet? | – 我看见了 – 在被单上 |
[34:58] | I saw it. | 我看见了 |
[35:01] | There was someone in here. There was someone in here. | 刚刚有人进来了 有人进来了 |
[35:03] | Syd, put that stupid thing away. | 小西 把那个破玩意收起来 |
[35:04] | Y-You’re the one who bought it for me. | 是你给我买的 |
[35:06] | Who you gonna spray? Who? | 你准备喷谁 喷谁 |
[35:09] | James, I saw it. | 詹姆斯 我看见了 |
[35:13] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[35:15] | Cee. | 茜 |
[35:19] | Adrian will haunt you if you let him. | 如果你不放下 阿德里安会一直阴魂不散 |
[35:22] | Don’t let him. | 别再想他了 |
[35:27] | Now, you should try and get some sleep. | 你应该试着睡一会儿 |
[35:29] | You have an important job interview tomorrow, | 你明天还有一场重要的面试 |
[35:31] | and I don’t want the memory of this motherfu… | 别让那个王八… |
[35:36] | that… | 那个 |
[35:37] | this person to ruin it. | 那个人不好的回忆毁了你的面试 |
[35:42] | – Okay? – Okay, yeah. | – 好吗 – 好 |
[35:44] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:53] | After Cal Poly, I worked in Paris | 从加州科技大学毕业以后 我去巴黎 |
[35:55] | for six months. | 工作了六个月 |
[35:57] | That was the best time of my life, for sure. | 那是我一生中最美好的一段时光 |
[36:00] | Except for this next phase, of course. | 当然还有接下来这个阶段 |
[36:03] | Take a seat. | 请坐 |
[36:07] | So, any reason you worked in Paris in particular? | 你去巴黎工作有特定的原因吗 |
[36:10] | Is that where all the beautiful women in the world | 是不是有这么条规定 |
[36:12] | have to go as a rule? | 漂亮女人都要去趟巴黎 |
[36:15] | Well, I speak a little… A little French, | 我会说一点点法语 |
[36:17] | and I’ve always wanted to live there. | 我也一直想去那里生活 |
[36:20] | So, after I graduated, | 所以毕业以后 |
[36:21] | I went out there on a totally student budget. | 我就完全靠学生的预算去了那里 |
[36:25] | I slept in a broom closet, literally. | 我真的是睡在杂物间里 |
[36:28] | I started this firm in a supply closet, literally. | 我真的是在杂物间里创建了这家公司 |
[36:30] | There you go. | 是吧 |
[36:32] | – So we both know the value of closet space. – Yeah. | – 所以我们都知道杂物间的价值 – 没错 |
[36:38] | Let me see some of your work. | 给我看看你的作品 |
[36:40] | Yes, of course. | 好的 |
[36:58] | I don’t… Uh, I know that I… | 我不 我肯定 |
[37:03] | I know I put them in here, so I… so I apologize. | 我肯定是放进来了 实在抱歉 |
[37:06] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道出了什么情况 |
[37:07] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[37:08] | Uh, you can send it to us whenever you get a chance. | 你可以等有时间了发给我们 |
[37:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:13] | Uh, so, uh, l-let me tell you about us. | 我跟你介绍一下我们公司 |
[37:16] | Uh, at Ruler, we approach architecture on a human level. | 儒勒的建筑设计更加注重人性化 |
[37:19] | First and… | 首先 |
[37:22] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:28] | Um, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:29] | Uh, I’m just not feeling, um… | 我就是不太… |
[37:31] | Uh, would you like some water or… | 你要喝水吗 |
[37:36] | Cecilia? | 塞茜莉亚 |
[37:40] | Are you feeling okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:01] | Cecilia. | 塞茜莉亚 |
[38:02] | Okay, so, uh, you probably shouldn’t drive | 接下来的几天你最好 |
[38:05] | or operate any heavy machinery for the next few days, | 别开车或者操作什重型机械 |
[38:08] | but other than that, you seem fine. | 但除此以外你没有问题 |
[38:11] | Either myself or my admitting will, uh, follow up with you | 我或者我拜托的医生会来跟进 |
[38:14] | with the results of the blood test. | 告诉你血检的结果 |
[38:15] | Okay? Uh, can you just leave a number with the nurse? | 好吧 你能给护士留一个号码吗 |
[38:18] | You guys can go home. | 你们可以回家了 |
[38:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:23] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[38:25] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[38:57] | Hello? | 喂 |
[38:58] | Is Cecilia Kass there? | 塞茜莉亚·卡斯在吗 |
[38:59] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[39:00] | Hi. Uh, this is Dr. Lee at St. Vincent’s. | 你好 我是圣文森特医院的李医生 |
[39:04] | So, we got the results of your blood test back, | 我们拿到了你的血检结果 |
[39:08] | and it looks like the diazepam | 看起来你很有可能 |
[39:10] | was the most likely cause of you fainting. | 是因为地西泮才晕到 |
[39:12] | Um, sorry, what diazepam? | 抱歉 什么地西泮 |
[39:15] | Well, your blood work showed a very high amount of it. | 你的血检显示地西泮含量很高 |
[39:19] | That would definitely explain what happened to you. | 这就能解释你为什么晕倒了 |
[39:24] | There’s something else I wanted to talk to you about, | 还有一件事我想跟你谈谈 |
[39:27] | but I’m not sure if we should do it over the phone, so, um… | 但我不确定电话上是否方便 |
[39:54] | Tell him to stop. | 叫他停下 |
[39:56] | Tell who to stop what? | 叫谁停下什么 |
[39:58] | Tell him to stop what he’s doing. | 叫他停下正在做的事 |
[40:01] | Do you know what she’s babbling about? | 你知道她在瞎说什么吗 |
[40:03] | Nah, she hasn’t explained to me why we’re here yet, | 不知道 她还没跟我解释为什么要来 |
[40:05] | but being her very good friend, I know it’s a good reason, | 但是作为她的好朋友 我知道肯定有原因 |
[40:09] | so I’m gonna need you to sit up and listen. | 所以我需要你坐着听好了 |
[40:11] | Show a little respect. | 放尊重点 |
[40:17] | One night, I was sitting, | 有一晚 我坐在那里 |
[40:21] | and I was thinking about how to leave Adrian. | 我在思考怎么离开阿德里安 |
[40:27] | I was planning the whole thing in my mind. | 我在脑海里计划了一切 |
[40:30] | And he was staring at me, | 他盯着我 |
[40:33] | studying me. | 研究我的心理 |
[40:37] | And without me saying a single word, | 然后我还没有说一个字 |
[40:41] | he said that I could never leave him. | 他就说我永远离不开他 |
[40:45] | That wherever I went, | 不管我去哪里 |
[40:47] | he would find me. | 他都会找到我 |
[40:51] | That he would walk right up to me | 他会直直走向我 |
[40:54] | and I wouldn’t be able to see him, | 而我根本看不见他 |
[40:58] | but that he would leave me a sign | 但他会给我一个信号 |
[41:00] | so that I’d know he was there. | 让我知道他来了 |
[41:10] | The night I left him, I drugged him with that. | 我离开他的那晚 我用这个给他下了药 |
[41:15] | I lost the bottle that night. | 那晚我弄丢了药瓶 |
[41:18] | And somehow, it found its way back to me. | 但不知怎么的 它回到了我手中 |
[41:23] | So, what exactly are you saying? | 所以你是在说什么 |
[41:25] | You lost the bottle, you found the bottle. | 你弄丢了药瓶 又找到了药瓶 |
[41:31] | He’s not dead, Tom. | 他没死 汤姆 |
[41:37] | I have a pile of ashes in the box | 我有整整一盒骨灰 |
[41:39] | that would disagree with you, Cecilia. | 证明你说的不对 塞茜莉亚 |
[41:43] | I don’t know how he’s done it. | 我不知道他是怎么做到的 |
[41:47] | He’s figured it out, though. | 但是他肯定想到办法了 |
[41:51] | He has figured out a way to be invisible. | 他想出了隐形的办法 |
[42:00] | He is a world leader in the field of optics. | 他是世界光学界的领头人 |
[42:03] | I-I… I know that he could do this. | 我知道他能办得到 |
[42:09] | Something tells me you know exactly what I’m talking about. | 直觉告诉我 你很清楚我在说什么 |
[42:15] | He’s not dead. | 他没有死 |
[42:20] | I just can’t see him. | 我只是看不见他 |
[42:23] | Please tell him to stop. | 求你叫他停下 |
[42:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:30] | No, I agree with you. | 不 我同意你说的话 |
[42:31] | Adrian was brilliant. | 阿德里安是很聪明 |
[42:33] | But it wasn’t because of anything he invented. | 但他的聪明之处不在于他的发明 |
[42:35] | It was how he got in people’s heads. | 而在于他善于影响人们的思维 |
[42:38] | That was his true genius… knowing people’s weaknesses. | 那才是他真正的本事 知道别人的弱点 |
[42:42] | You think about it. | 你好好想想 |
[42:44] | He came up with the perfect way to torture you even in death. | 他的完美计划在死后还能折磨你 |
[42:48] | Only thing more brilliant | 比起造出什么 |
[42:50] | than inventing something that makes you invisible | 可以隐形的东西 |
[42:52] | is not inventing it but making you think he did. | 什么都没造却让你以为他造了 才更加高明 |
[42:57] | My brother controlled me long before he met you, Cecilia. | 我哥哥早在遇到你之前就控制了我 塞茜莉亚 |
[43:01] | I hated him. | 我恨他 |
[43:03] | You and I, we got that in common. | 这点上你我是相同的 |
[43:10] | I was relieved… | 我听到他的死讯时 |
[43:14] | when I heard that he was dead. | 着实松了口气 |
[43:24] | He’s gone, Cecilia. | 他已经死了 塞茜莉亚 |
[43:26] | I saw his body. | 我亲眼看到了他的尸体 |
[43:30] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[43:34] | Don’t let him win by bringing him back to life. | 别让他因为你的臆想而得逞 |
[44:13] | Emily, I need to talk to you. | 艾米丽 我得和你谈谈 |
[44:15] | Well, at least now we have clarity. | 至少现在我们之间没有隐瞒了 |
[44:17] | Now I know what you really think of me. | 现在我知道你对我真正的看法了 |
[44:20] | What? | 什么 |
[44:20] | Thanks so much for carving out the time to let me know how… | 真是多谢你挤出时间让我知道 |
[44:24] | quote, unquote… “suffocating” I am to you. | 引用你的原话 我是多么”令你窒息” |
[44:29] | What? What are you… | 什么 你在说什么 |
[44:30] | Not that I should have to say this, | 这话我本来不用说出来的 |
[44:31] | but I never expected any of that money. | 但我从没想要你给我钱 |
[44:37] | Emily, I-I don’t… I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 艾米丽 我不知道你在说什么 |
[44:41] | The e-mail… the e-mail you sent me this morning. | 那封邮件 你今早给我发的那封邮件 |
[44:43] | – What e-mail? – If that’s how you feel about me, | – 什么邮件 – 如果你就是这么看待我的话 |
[44:46] | don’t ask me to bail you out of your personal life anymore. | 别再把我这里当成你的私人避风港了 |
[44:49] | If you’re too stupid to know who the good guys are | 如果你蠢到不知道哪些是好人 |
[44:51] | and too weak to get away from the bad ones, | 而又软弱到无法摆脱那些坏人 |
[44:54] | don’t sob to me for charity. | 别摇着尾巴向我乞讨 |
[44:56] | I’m out. | 我不干了 |
[44:57] | I didn’t send you the fucking e-mail. | 我他妈的没给你发邮件 |
[45:01] | I didn’t. | 我没发 |
[45:02] | Someone is-is-is doing this to me. | 有人在 在针对我 |
[45:06] | He’s-he’s doing this to me. | 他 他在针对我 |
[45:10] | Who’s… | 谁 |
[45:13] | Adrian? | 阿德里安吗 |
[45:17] | Adrian sent me the e-mail. Okay. | 阿德里安给我发的邮件 好吧 |
[45:24] | You need some medication. Adrian is dead. | 你得吃药了 阿德里安已经死了 |
[45:27] | Em, please, no. | 艾米 求你别这样 |
[46:48] | Cee? | 茜 |
[47:05] | It’s okay, Syd. | 我没事 西德尼 |
[47:07] | You-you know what I think we need? | 你知道我们需要什么吗 |
[47:12] | I think we could kick Dad out and… | 我想我们可以把爸爸赶出去 |
[47:15] | have a little girls’ night. | 过一个闺蜜之夜 |
[47:17] | Eat some cake. | 吃点蛋糕 |
[47:27] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[47:28] | I do like cake. | 我确实喜欢吃蛋糕 |
[47:35] | Oh, my God. Sydney, are you okay? | 天啊 西德尼 你还好吗 |
[47:38] | Why would you just… Stop! Stop! Dad! | 你为什么要 住手 住手 爸爸 |
[47:40] | – What? No. No, Sydney, I didn’t… – Dad! Dad! | – 什么 西德尼 不是我 – 爸爸 爸爸 |
[47:43] | – No, I… – Dad, she… | – 我没有… – 爸爸 她 |
[47:44] | – What happened? What happened? – She-she hit me. | – 怎么了 发生什么了 – 她打我 |
[47:46] | – What? – No. No, no, no. | – 什么 – 不 不 不 |
[47:48] | James, I did not do that. | 詹姆斯 不是我干的 |
[47:49] | Sydney, I would never hit you. I love you. | 西德尼 我不会打你的 我爱你 |
[47:52] | I would never do that, James. | 我绝不会那样做的 詹姆斯 |
[47:53] | It was him. He’s here, I swear to you. | 是他 他就在这里 我发誓 |
[47:55] | Enough. Enough. | 够了 够了 |
[47:56] | Cee, enough. | 茜 够了 |
[47:58] | Just stop it. | 别装了 |
[47:59] | Are you okay, baby? | 你没事吧 宝贝 |
[48:00] | – I don’t want to stay here. – You-you all right? | – 我不想再待在这里了 – 你没事吧 |
[48:01] | Sydney, I’m sorry. I would never… | 西德尼 对不起 我绝不会… |
[48:02] | Hey, hey. Cee. | 别过来 茜 |
[48:05] | Right now my priority is getting my baby somewhere safe. | 现在我的首要任务是把我的宝贝送到安全的地方 |
[48:08] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[48:09] | Come on, baby. It’s okay. | 来吧 宝贝 没事的 |
[48:11] | No. James, please. | 不 詹姆斯 求你了 |
[48:13] | This is what he wants. | 这就是他的企图 |
[48:14] | This is what he used to do when we were together. | 这是我们在一起时他经常干的 |
[48:16] | He wants you to think that I did it. | 他想让你认为是我干的 |
[48:18] | This is what he does. He tries to isolate me, | 这就是他的手段 他想方设法孤立我 |
[48:20] | – and he tries to get me alone. – Hey! | – 他想让我独自一人 – 喂 |
[48:23] | You need to calm down. | 你得冷静一点 |
[48:24] | You are scaring my daughter. | 你吓到我女儿了 |
[48:27] | Now, if I were you, I would go to your sister’s place. | 如果我是你 我会去你妹妹家 |
[48:29] | You don’t need to be here right now. | 你现在不应该待在这里 |
[48:34] | Come on, Sydney. | 走吧 西德尼 |
[48:36] | Sydney, I’m sorry. Sydney. | 西德尼 对不起 西德尼 |
[48:53] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[48:56] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[49:01] | Where are you? Come on out. | 你在哪 出来啊 |
[49:03] | Don’t hit a little girl. | 别打小女孩 |
[49:05] | Hit me! | 打我啊 |
[50:02] | So, why me, Adrian? | 为什么要选我 阿德里安 |
[50:10] | You could have any woman you wanted. | 随便哪个女人都会倒贴你 |
[50:17] | That’s the sad reality. | 这也正是你可悲的现实 |
[50:19] | Right? | 对吧 |
[50:21] | And that’s what money and power buy you. | 这就是金钱和权力为你提供的 |
[50:25] | People. | 人心 |
[50:32] | So… | 那 |
[50:35] | why me? | 为什么选我 |
[50:40] | I’m just a suburban girl who… | 我只是个郊区女孩 |
[50:43] | stumbled into your life one night at a party. | 在一个派对晚上误打误撞进入了你的生活 |
[50:52] | Can’t you just forget I ever existed? | 你就不能忘记我曾经来过吗 |
[51:01] | There’s nothing left | 我已经不剩什么 |
[51:04] | for you to take. | 可以让你夺走了 |
[51:14] | You’ve already taken it all. | 你已经全部夺走了 |
[52:37] | This is Adrian Griffin. | 我是阿德里安·格里芬 |
[52:38] | Please leave a message, | 有事请留言 |
[52:39] | and I’ll get back to you when I can. | 我会尽快回复你 |
[59:10] | No! | 不 |
[1:00:48] | – Cecilia? – Yes. Go. | – 是塞西莉亚吗 – 对 快开车 |
[1:00:51] | Please, hurry. Lock the doors. | 拜托 快点 锁上车门 |
[1:00:54] | – Lock the doors! – You okay? | – 锁上车门 – 你没事吧 |
[1:00:54] | Yes. Please, please just go. | 没事 拜托了 快开车 |
[1:00:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:01:03] | Just please hurry, please. | 请快点 |
[1:01:10] | Stinson Beach… that’s a long way from here. | 斯汀森海滩 离这很远啊 |
[1:01:58] | I-I just need to get something. | 我要进去拿点东西 |
[1:02:00] | Do you mind waiting for me? | 可以麻烦你等我吗 |
[1:02:02] | I might be two minutes, | 可能需要两分钟 |
[1:02:04] | I might be 20, I don’t know, but… | 可能需要二十分钟 我不确定 但是… |
[1:02:07] | You could run me back to the city after. | 之后可以再把我送回市里 |
[1:02:09] | – Sure. – Okay. | – 好的 – 好 |
[1:02:10] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[1:03:08] | Zeus. | 宙斯 |
[1:04:13] | 12 14 17 12-14-17. | |
[1:04:19] | The day we met. | 我们认识那天 |
[1:04:33] | So romantic. | 真浪漫啊 |
[1:08:34] | Please, meet me tonight, if you can, | 拜托 今晚有空的话和我见一面 |
[1:08:37] | in a pu… in a public place. | 在…在公共场所 |
[1:08:39] | 8:00 at Yulan. | 八点在玉兰见 |
[1:08:40] | And if you can’t, I understand, but you have to tell me, | 你要是不来的话我也理解 但一定要告诉我 |
[1:08:43] | because I have to call someone else, | 因为我得叫别人来 |
[1:08:45] | because I don’t think I have much time left. | 因为我的时间不多了 |
[1:08:50] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢 |
[1:09:39] | Guys. Welcome to Yulan. | 你们好 欢迎光临玉兰 |
[1:09:41] | My name is Taylor, and I will be | 我叫泰勒 今晚 |
[1:09:43] | taking care of you this evening. | 由我来招待你们 |
[1:09:44] | Do you know how this place works? | 你们知道这里的规矩吗 |
[1:09:45] | I’m assuming you order food, then you eat it. | 我猜就是点菜 然后吃掉吧 |
[1:09:48] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[1:09:49] | We just do things a little bit differently. | 我们只是有一点不同 |
[1:09:50] | It’s all family style. | 都是家庭式的 |
[1:09:51] | We’ve been here before. It’s all good. | 我们以前来过 没问题的 |
[1:09:53] | Okay. Can I get you started with some water? | 好的 我先为你们上点水吧 |
[1:09:55] | – We have still or sparkling. – Just the free kind. | – 有矿泉水和气泡水 – 免费的就行 |
[1:09:57] | – Okay, tap it is. – Cool. | – 好的 自来水 – 行 |
[1:10:03] | Thank you for being here. | 谢谢你肯来见我 |
[1:10:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:10:12] | You’re like a cop, Emily, | 你就像警察一样 艾米丽 |
[1:10:14] | and y-you have this brute-force strength | 你身上有种强大的力量 |
[1:10:17] | that is so, so comforting when I’m in trouble, | 在我遇到麻烦时让我非常安心 |
[1:10:22] | and it is really intimidating when I’m not. | 在我没遇到麻烦时又让我畏惧 |
[1:10:27] | I mean, James actually is a six-foot cop, | 詹姆斯是个一米八的真警察 |
[1:10:30] | and he’s, I think, really intimidated by you. | 我觉得他也畏惧你 |
[1:10:33] | As he should be. | 他应该畏惧 |
[1:10:34] | I’d kick his ass. | 我能揍扁他 |
[1:10:37] | I would. | 我能 |
[1:10:39] | You would. | 你能 |
[1:10:43] | I need that strength in my life right now. | 我现在需要这种力量 |
[1:10:48] | And I need you to believe what I’m about to tell you. | 我还需要你相信我接下来要告诉你的事 |
[1:10:54] | Okay. I… | 好的 我… |
[1:11:01] | Thank you, Taylor. | 谢谢你了 泰勒 |
[1:11:06] | All right. Uh, do you guys need more time | 好了 你们需要再看看 |
[1:11:08] | – with the drink menu? – Yes. | – 饮品单吗 – 是的 |
[1:11:09] | Lots more time. | 需要很多时间 |
[1:11:11] | Okay, no problem at all. | 好的 没问题 |
[1:11:17] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[1:11:21] | I went to his house today. | 我今天去了他家 |
[1:11:24] | – You went to Adrian’s house? – Yes. | – 你去了阿德里安家 – 是的 |
[1:11:27] | I just walked right in. | 直接进去了 |
[1:11:29] | I found something that can prove what I’m experiencing. | 我找到了可以证明我的经历的证据 |
[1:11:34] | That can prove that Adrian is stalking me. | 可以证明阿德里安在跟踪我 |
[1:11:40] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[1:11:42] | It’s some kind of suit that Adrian has built. | 是阿德里安发明的一种衣服 |
[1:11:46] | And it has cameras, and it somehow… | 上面有摄像头 可以… |
[1:11:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:13:03] | No, please. No! | 不 拜托 不 |
[1:13:05] | You can’t do this. You can’t do this. | 你们不能这么做 你们不能这么做 |
[1:13:07] | He killed her. He killed her. | 是他杀了她 是他杀了她 |
[1:13:08] | Please, I didn’t do it! | 拜托 不是我做的 |
[1:13:10] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我做的 |
[1:13:12] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:13:15] | He killed her! | 是他杀了她 |
[1:13:16] | He did it! You have to listen to me. | 是他杀的 你们听我说 |
[1:13:18] | – Please, please, no. – Try to relax. | – 拜托 不要 – 尽量放松 |
[1:13:20] | Please, no! | 不要 |
[1:13:22] | No! | 不 |
[1:13:25] | Listen to me! No! | 听我说 不 |
[1:13:29] | You motherfucker! | 你这个天杀的 |
[1:13:32] | You killed her! | 你杀了她 |
[1:13:34] | I see you! I see you! | 我看见你了 我看见你了 |
[1:13:38] | He’s here! | 他在这里 |
[1:13:39] | He’s here. He’s right here. | 他在这里 他就在这里 |
[1:13:40] | He’s right here. Please! | 他就在这里 拜托 |
[1:13:42] | You can’t see him. He’s in the room. | 你们看不见他 他就在屋子里 |
[1:13:45] | You have to listen to me. | 你们听我说 |
[1:13:47] | He’s right there. He’s gonna hurt me. | 他就在这里 他会伤害我的 |
[1:13:50] | – Please. No… – Okay. | – 拜托 不要 – 好了 |
[1:13:53] | He’s right there. | 他就在那里 |
[1:13:54] | – He’s here. – Okay. | – 他在这里 – 好了 |
[1:13:57] | He’s right… | 他就在… |
[1:13:59] | There. | 那里 |
[1:14:05] | – Everything’s better now. – He’s right there. | – 现在都好了 – 他就在那里 |
[1:14:07] | Okay? You’ll be all right. | 好吧 你会没事的 |
[1:14:42] | Surprise. | 惊讶吧 |
[1:14:54] | Cecilia. | 塞茜莉亚 |
[1:14:57] | Can you confirm the person in this video is you? | 你能确认视频中的人是你吗 |
[1:15:04] | And can you confirm | 你能确认 |
[1:15:05] | you recently fainted during a job interview | 你最近在工作面试中 |
[1:15:07] | due to a high amount of diazepam in your system? | 因为体内地西泮含量过高而晕倒了吗 |
[1:15:17] | I was drugged. | 我被下药了 |
[1:15:21] | You also sent your sister an e-mail a few days ago | 你几天前还发邮件给你妹妹 |
[1:15:24] | saying you wished she was dead, didn’t you? | 告诉她你想要她死 是吗 |
[1:15:37] | I have something. | 我有证据 |
[1:15:40] | I have something that will prove he’s alive. | 我有证据可以证明他还活着 |
[1:15:44] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[1:15:46] | What do you have? | 你有什么证据 |
[1:15:58] | I can’t tell you right now. | 我现在不能告诉你 |
[1:16:03] | He’s listening. | 他在听 |
[1:16:07] | He’s in the room, James. | 他也在房间里 詹姆斯 |
[1:16:10] | You’re saying that the person who killed your sister | 你是说杀害你妹妹的人 |
[1:16:12] | is in the room right now but we can’t see him? | 现在也在房间里 而我们看不见他 |
[1:16:18] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:16:20] | – Yeah. – Thank you. | – 好 – 谢谢 |
[1:16:25] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[1:16:28] | Tell me you don’t think I did this. | 告诉我你不认为我是凶手 |
[1:16:33] | Tell me you know that. | 告诉我你相信这一点 |
[1:16:44] | I may as well have done it, though. | 虽然可能确实是我害死了她 |
[1:16:53] | I brought Adrian into her life. | 是我带阿德里安进入了她的生活 |
[1:16:59] | I did that. | 是我做的 |
[1:17:03] | I shouldn’t have walked out on you and left you alone. | 我不该离开你 丢下你一个人 |
[1:17:08] | I failed you. | 我辜负了你 |
[1:17:24] | Is this bed giving you any problems, Cecilia? | 你对这张床有什么意见吗 塞茜莉亚 |
[1:17:28] | No. | 没有 |
[1:17:30] | Is there anything in the room that is distressing to you? | 这房间里有什么让你不适的地方吗 |
[1:17:38] | No. | 没有 |
[1:17:41] | Okay. Good. | 行 好 |
[1:17:44] | I wanted to talk to you about something. | 我想跟你谈一件事 |
[1:17:48] | We checked the blood test | 我们看了你上周 |
[1:17:50] | that you had done at the hospital last week. | 在医院做的血检 |
[1:17:52] | Do you remember taking those blood tests? | 你还记得去验血的事吗 |
[1:17:55] | Yes. | 记得 |
[1:17:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:18:02] | Well, did you know that you were pregnant? | 你知道你怀孕了吗 |
[1:18:28] | No. | 不 |
[1:18:31] | Didn’t the doctor who took the test tell you? | 验血的医生没告诉你吗 |
[1:18:35] | No, that can’t be right. | 不 那不可能 |
[1:18:36] | That’s… that’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[1:18:40] | The test shows us that it was pretty recent. | 化验结果显示你是最近怀孕的 |
[1:18:43] | We can’t be sure of exactly when, | 我们不太确定具体时间 |
[1:18:45] | but it must have been sometime in the last month. | 但肯定是发生在上个月 |
[1:18:53] | Sweetie, is there anyone we can call? | 亲爱的 有没有我们能联系的人 |
[1:18:59] | Family? | 家人 |
[1:19:03] | Any friends? | 朋友 |
[1:19:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:19:44] | It’s upsetting to see you in this condition. | 看你这样真让人难过 |
[1:19:50] | Even though things ended badly for you and Adrian, | 尽管你和阿德里安结局不佳 |
[1:19:52] | I still look at you as family. | 我仍然视你为家人 |
[1:19:57] | Are you my lawyer now? | 你现在是我的代理律师吗 |
[1:19:59] | I’m the lawyer for your source of income. | 我是负责你收入来源的律师 |
[1:20:03] | I represent my brother’s trust. | 我代理我哥哥的信托基金 |
[1:20:06] | The money from his trust was payable to you | 他的信托基金只在你 |
[1:20:09] | conditional upon you being subject | 没有面临刑事指控 |
[1:20:11] | to criminal charges of any kind | 以及精神健全时 |
[1:20:14] | or being ruled to be mentally incompetent. | 给你支付资金 |
[1:20:17] | Now, in light of your current situation, | 鉴于你目前的处境 |
[1:20:21] | it’s my duty to inform you | 我有义务通知你 |
[1:20:22] | that any further payments are to be halted. | 信托基金以后不会再给你付款了 |
[1:20:26] | I know that you set up a bank account | 我知道你开了一个账户 |
[1:20:28] | for a friend of yours to go to college, | 供你的一个朋友上大学 |
[1:20:31] | so I take no pleasure in relaying that. | 所以传达这消息并不让我开心 |
[1:20:39] | I used to feel sorry for you. | 我过去曾经同情过你 |
[1:20:43] | The blood relative of a narcissist sociopath. | 身为一个反社会自恋狂的血亲 |
[1:20:48] | Permanent punching bag. | 永远都是他的出气包 |
[1:20:51] | Handcuffed to his wallet. | 受制于他的金钱 |
[1:20:55] | But now… | 但现在 |
[1:20:57] | I can see you for what you really are. | 我认清你了 |
[1:21:03] | You’re just the jellyfish version of him. | 你只不过是懦弱版的他 |
[1:21:12] | Everything but the spine. | 除了没骨气 其他都一样 |
[1:21:19] | I mean, you can try to litigate it, | 你可以对此发起诉讼 |
[1:21:22] | but that’s going to be an expensive option. | 但那会花很多钱 |
[1:21:24] | I can’t see it working. | 我觉得那行不通 |
[1:21:30] | However… | 不过 |
[1:21:36] | if you sign this document and forfeit | 如果你签署这份文件 |
[1:21:38] | your share of the trust, | 放弃你那部分信托基金 |
[1:21:40] | it’ll be a lot cleaner. | 那情况就好多了 |
[1:21:54] | Or there’s one option | 或者还有一个 |
[1:21:57] | where this all goes away. | 摆平一切的办法 |
[1:22:02] | Agree to have the baby… | 同意生下孩子 |
[1:22:07] | and go back to him. | 回到他身边 |
[1:22:12] | You really think he didn’t know | 你真以为他不知道 |
[1:22:13] | you were secretly using birth control? | 你在偷偷吃避孕药吗 |
[1:22:16] | Of course he did. | 他当然知道 |
[1:22:19] | You should have known he’d find out. | 你应该知道他会发现的 |
[1:22:20] | You knew him as well as I did. | 你和我一样了解他 |
[1:22:26] | He replaced them with something else. | 他把避孕药换掉了 |
[1:22:30] | You only thought you were taking birth control pills. | 你以为自己在吃避孕药 可惜不是 |
[1:22:35] | He was always going to find you no matter what he had to do. | 无论要付出什么代价 他都会找到你的 |
[1:22:39] | He needs you because you don’t need him. | 他需要你 因为你不需要他 |
[1:22:42] | No one’s ever left him before. | 没人离开过他 |
[1:22:45] | But he’s punished you enough now. | 但他现在惩罚你惩罚够了 |
[1:22:48] | Now that he knows you’re the mother of his child. | 现在他知道你怀上他的孩子了 |
[1:22:52] | It’s time to stop playing games. | 是时候结束游戏了 |
[1:22:57] | A new life with him can be given to you | 只要打一通电话 |
[1:23:01] | with one phone call. | 你就能和他一起获得新生 |
[1:23:04] | A life just like your old one with Adrian. | 与你和阿德里安以前的生活一样 |
[1:23:07] | Cecilia, you don’t really have the choice right now. | 塞西莉亚 你现在别无选择 |
[1:23:11] | Right now you’re a murderer. | 现在你是杀人犯 |
[1:23:16] | But I can change that. | 但我可以改变现状 |
[1:23:35] | Adrian killed my sister, | 阿德里安杀了我妹妹 |
[1:23:37] | and you helped him. | 你帮了他 |
[1:23:45] | I don’t expect you to make a decision right now. | 我不指望你现在做出决定 |
[1:23:52] | I can come back in three days. | 三天后我再来 |
[1:23:59] | Be good to yourself until then. | 在那之前老实点 |
[1:24:01] | We’ll be watching. | 我们会看着的 |
[1:24:09] | Grab your umbrella. | 拿上你的雨伞 |
[1:24:10] | Grab your rain jacket. Grab your rain boots. | 拿上你的雨衣 拿上你的雨鞋 |
[1:24:12] | You’re gonna need it. | 你会用得上的 |
[1:24:13] | You’ll need them for a couple days. | 之后几天都会用得上 |
[1:24:15] | This pattern we’re in stays put. | 最近的天气将持续 |
[1:24:17] | We’ve got this atmospheric river | 这片雨云直指 |
[1:24:18] | pointed right here at central California. | 加州中部 |
[1:24:21] | And that means we’re gonna keep it cloudy and rainy | 这就意味着本周接下来的几天 |
[1:24:24] | as we get through the rest of the week. | 将继续多云多雨 |
[1:24:26] | This is a lot of moisture coming in. | 冷湿气流持续袭来 |
[1:24:28] | It’s going to mean heavy rainfall | 本周后半将会 |
[1:24:29] | and flash flooding concerns | 出现强降雨 |
[1:24:31] | right as we get to the end of the week. | 并可能山洪爆发 |
[1:24:33] | It’s not until the weekend that we get our next chance | 我们要等到周末 |
[1:24:35] | of seeing some dry conditions. | 降水才可能停止 |
[1:24:37] | In fact, the next glimpse of sunshine even | 实际上 下一个晴天 |
[1:24:39] | doesn’t come until Sunday afternoon | 要等到周日下午 |
[1:24:41] | when temperatures hit the mid-60s. | 那时气温将达到十六度左右 |
[1:24:43] | But until then, it’s going to be cool, | 但在那之前 气温会很凉爽 |
[1:24:45] | it’s going to be damp, it’s going to be… | 空气湿度大… |
[1:25:07] | Open your mouth. | 张开嘴 |
[1:25:10] | Tongue up. | 抬起舌头 |
[1:25:12] | Tongue down. | 放下舌头 |
[1:25:14] | Okay. Good night. | 好的 晚安 |
[1:26:31] | You won’t get the baby. | 你得不到孩子 |
[1:26:34] | And you won’t get me. | 也得不到我 |
[1:26:46] | There you are. | 找到你了 |
[1:26:55] | Fuck you! | 你去死 |
[1:27:04] | Get back in bed. Now. | 回床上去 快点 |
[1:27:39] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:27:40] | Please, no! | 拜托不要 |
[1:27:42] | No! | 不 |
[1:27:44] | Stop. Stop. | 住手 住手 |
[1:27:46] | No, please. No. | 拜托不要 |
[1:27:49] | No, stop! No, stop. | 不要 停下 停下 |
[1:27:52] | He’s right there. | 他就在那里 |
[1:28:17] | Lay down. | 趴下 |
[1:28:18] | He’s right there. | 他就在那里 |
[1:28:20] | Lay down. | 趴下 |
[1:28:21] | He’s right behind you. | 他就在你身后 |
[1:28:23] | – Listen to me. – Who is? | – 听我说 – 谁 |
[1:28:25] | He’s right behind you. | 他就在你身后 |
[1:28:27] | – Turn around. – I understand, Cecilia. | – 转身 – 我明白 塞茜莉亚 |
[1:28:29] | – He’s right there. – Lay down. | – 他就在那里 – 趴下 |
[1:28:31] | Listen to me! | 听我说 |
[1:28:33] | – He’s right behind you. – Stay down. | – 他就在你身后 – 趴着别动 |
[1:30:17] | – Get back! – Okay. | – 退后 – 好 |
[1:30:18] | Get back! | 退后 |
[1:31:19] | She’s over here! | 她在这边 |
[1:31:22] | She’s over there! Go right! | 她在那里 去右边 |
[1:32:39] | You think you’re learning how to beat me, | 你以为你在学怎么打败我 |
[1:32:41] | so I’m gonna truly teach you something. | 那我就教你点有用的 |
[1:32:44] | If you fight me, I won’t ever hurt you. | 如果你反抗我 我不会伤害你 |
[1:32:47] | I’ll find someone you love and hurt them instead. | 我会找上你爱的人 伤害他们 |
[1:32:51] | Now you’ve only got yourself to blame for that innocent young girl’s death. | 现在你只能怪自己害死那个无辜的女孩了 |
[1:32:55] | No, please. | 求你不要 |
[1:32:56] | Not Sydney. Adrian, no. | 不要伤害西德尼 阿德里安 不要 |
[1:32:59] | Hold it! Show me your hands! | 别动 举起手来 |
[1:33:42] | Cecilia, don’t do anything stupid. | 塞茜莉亚 别做傻事 |
[1:33:47] | I’m over here! | 我在这边 |
[1:33:49] | Stop her! | 拦下她 |
[1:33:51] | Heading towards the main exit! | 她往大门去了 |
[1:34:26] | What the… What the fuck? | 搞…搞什么 |
[1:34:30] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[1:34:35] | Harry, what’s going on? | 哈利 怎么回事 |
[1:34:37] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[1:34:39] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:34:40] | Harry, are you okay? | 哈利 你没事吧 |
[1:34:42] | – He’s fine. He’s fine. – What? | – 他没事 他没事 – 什么 |
[1:34:43] | – I promise. – Who… who is this? | – 我保证 – 你…你是谁 |
[1:34:57] | This is James Lanier. | 我是詹姆斯·拉尼尔 |
[1:34:58] | James, it’s me. | 詹姆斯 是我 |
[1:35:00] | Cee? What… How… | 茜 你怎么 |
[1:35:02] | – How are you calling? – It doesn’t matter about that. | – 你怎么能打电话 – 那不重要 |
[1:35:04] | – You have to listen to me. – No, no, it-it does matter. | – 你必须听我说 – 不 这很重要 |
[1:35:06] | – Listen… – Come on! | – 听我说 – 快点 |
[1:35:09] | You can’t be calling me. | 你不能打电话给我 |
[1:35:11] | – James, listen to me! – Look, I… | – 詹姆斯 听我说 – 听着 |
[1:35:12] | Sydney’s life is in danger. | 西德尼有生命危险 |
[1:35:13] | Where are you right now? | 你现在在哪里 |
[1:35:14] | I’m at work. She’s at the house. | 我在工作 她在家里 |
[1:35:17] | Okay, you need to go to her right now, James. | 你得马上去找她 詹姆斯 |
[1:35:19] | Do you hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[1:35:20] | ‘Cause I’m afraid Adrian is gonna do something to her. | 我担心阿德里安要伤害她 |
[1:37:20] | Sydney. | 西德尼 |
[1:37:24] | Sydney. | 西德尼 |
[1:37:27] | Syd, you okay? | 小西 你没事吧 |
[1:37:28] | Sydney, Syd… | 西德尼 西德… |
[1:37:54] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:37:57] | No! | 不要 |
[1:37:59] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:38:01] | Stop. | 住手 |
[1:38:05] | Stop. | 住手 |
[1:38:09] | Dad! Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[1:38:12] | No! | 不 |
[1:38:23] | Sydney, get down! | 西德尼 趴下 |
[1:39:05] | Don’t cry. | 别哭 |
[1:39:18] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[1:40:09] | Is someone there? | 有人吗 |
[1:40:11] | Help. Help. | 救命 救我 |
[1:40:14] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:40:16] | – Help! – Stand clear! | – 救命 – 躲开 |
[1:40:22] | Police! Show me your hands. | 警察 举起双手 |
[1:40:24] | Our tactical team found Adrian this morning | 我们的战术小队今早找到了阿德里安 |
[1:40:27] | tied up in his basement. | 被绑在他家地下室 |
[1:40:30] | Looks like he was a victim of his brother just like you were. | 看来他和你一样都是他弟弟的受害者 |
[1:40:36] | No. | 不 |
[1:40:39] | No, James. | 不 詹姆斯 |
[1:40:40] | That’s not right. | 不是这样 |
[1:40:41] | Adrian did this to me. | 是阿德里安干的 |
[1:40:48] | He is not the victim here. | 他才不是受害者 |
[1:40:52] | He was tied up in his basement. | 他被绑在自己家地下室 |
[1:40:55] | If he faked his own death, | 他能假死 |
[1:40:56] | he could fake his own kidnapping. | 也就能假装被绑架 |
[1:40:58] | We have Tom’s body laying in my living room, | 汤姆的尸体就在我家客厅 |
[1:41:01] | wearing some sort of suit that you shot to pieces. | 穿着被你射成碎片的某种隐形衣 |
[1:41:03] | If it did work, it doesn’t now. | 即使之前能隐形 现在也不能了 |
[1:41:06] | But-but we have a whole bunch of corroborative witnesses | 但精神病院有一群目击证人 |
[1:41:08] | from the psychiatric hospital when it comes to seeing something strange. | 能确认看到了奇怪的东西 |
[1:41:12] | Look, this is your best-case scenario for getting your freedom back, okay? | 这是你重获自由的最佳办法 明白吗 |
[1:41:17] | No. | 不 |
[1:41:20] | I know Tom’s body is in your living room. | 我知道汤姆的尸体在你家客厅 |
[1:41:23] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:41:26] | Adrian did everything before that, though. | 但这之前的事都是阿德里安干的 |
[1:41:32] | He set his own brother up. | 他陷害了自己的亲弟弟 |
[1:41:34] | I know how this works, Cee. | 我知道这是怎么一回事 茜 |
[1:41:36] | I know. You don’t understand. | 我知道 你不懂 |
[1:41:38] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 是你不懂 |
[1:41:40] | This is what he does. | 这就是他的手段 |
[1:41:43] | He makes me feel like I’m the crazy one. | 他让我感觉是我疯了 |
[1:41:48] | This is… | 这 |
[1:41:50] | This is what he does. | 这就是他的手段 |
[1:41:53] | And he’s doing it again. | 现在他在故技重施 |
[1:41:55] | Okay, okay, but listen. | 好吧好吧 但是听着 |
[1:41:56] | I need you to keep that to yourself | 你不要和别人这么说 |
[1:41:58] | and let me do my job. | 让我做我该做的 |
[1:42:01] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:42:02] | Just let me help you. | 让我帮你就好 |
[1:42:04] | Yeah, but as long as Adrian’s around, you can’t help me. | 但只要阿德里安还在 你就帮不了我 |
[1:42:56] | Cecilia? | 塞茜莉亚 |
[1:43:00] | I’m so glad you called. | 真高兴接到你的电话 |
[1:43:44] | You look amazing. | 你看上去真迷人 |
[1:43:46] | I mean, you-you’ve always… you always look amazing. | 我是说 你总是很迷人 |
[1:43:50] | I don’t feel amazing. | 可我感觉很糟 |
[1:43:53] | It’s all a lie. | 这一切都是谎言 |
[1:43:56] | Please, come on in. | 快请进 |
[1:43:58] | It’s cold. Come on. | 外面冷 快进来 |
[1:44:23] | So, I-I wanted to get us some simple takeout, but, of course, | 我本来想简单点个外卖 但我还是 |
[1:44:26] | I-I started obsessing over what you’d be in the mood for. | 忍不住想象你会想吃什么 |
[1:44:29] | Hence, we have the OCD buffet of sushi, steak and pasta. | 所以就有了寿司 牛排和意面的强迫症自助餐 |
[1:44:34] | Or you might not be hungry at all. | 或许你一点也不饿 |
[1:44:38] | which is so logical that it suddenly makes this feast look moronic. | 这也很合理 只是这餐盛宴突然显得很愚蠢了 |
[1:44:42] | I’ll have steak. | 我选牛排 |
[1:44:44] | That’s a good choice. | 好极了 |
[1:44:56] | My hand’s shaking. | 我的手在抖 |
[1:45:06] | You know, you’re the only person in the world | 你是世界上唯一一个 |
[1:45:08] | who gets to see my hand shake. | 能看我手抖的人 |
[1:45:12] | It’s ’cause I need you, Cecilia. | 这是因为我需要你 塞茜莉亚 |
[1:45:16] | I know I didn’t treat you the way | 我知道以前 |
[1:45:18] | you should have been treated | 我不应该 |
[1:45:21] | when we were together. | 那么对待你 |
[1:45:23] | But I’ve learned my lesson. | 但我吸取教训了 |
[1:45:28] | I would burn everything I own just to prove that to you. | 我愿意把一切都付之一炬来向你证明这一点 |
[1:45:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:45:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:45:45] | If you want to be a part of this child’s life… | 如果你想陪伴这个孩子成长 |
[1:45:52] | it has to start with honesty. | 首先你必须要对我坦诚 |
[1:45:55] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:46:02] | Which means I need you to admit everything that you did. | 这意味着我需要你承认你做过的一切 |
[1:46:11] | That it was you, | 是你做的 |
[1:46:14] | not your brother. | 不是你弟弟 |
[1:46:18] | You. | 是你 |
[1:46:22] | Cecilia. | 塞茜莉亚 |
[1:46:28] | I loved my brother. | 我爱我弟弟 |
[1:46:30] | And I thought he loved me, too. | 我以为他也爱我 |
[1:46:35] | I know it didn’t seem like it to the outside world, but… | 我知道在外人看来可能不是这样 但是 |
[1:46:41] | Tom controlled me. | 汤姆控制了我 |
[1:46:45] | Just tell me the truth. | 告诉我真相 |
[1:46:47] | I need to know that I’m not crazy, okay? | 我得知道我没有疯 好吗 |
[1:46:56] | And we can’t start this with a lie. | 而且我们不能用谎言开始新生活 |
[1:46:59] | But I’m not starting with a lie. | 但我没说谎 |
[1:47:05] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[1:47:07] | I swear it. | 我发誓 |
[1:47:09] | Why can’t you just tell me the truth? | 你为什么就不能告诉我真相呢 |
[1:47:12] | I am. | 我说了 |
[1:47:14] | Adrian, stop. | 阿德里安 别 |
[1:47:20] | I need you to do this for me. | 我需要你为我这么做 |
[1:47:25] | More than that, | 不仅如此 |
[1:47:27] | do it for you, Adrian. | 也是为了你自己 阿德里安 |
[1:47:31] | I’m giving you exactly what you’re asking for, Cecilia. | 我就是在照你说的做 塞茜莉亚 |
[1:47:36] | I am telling you the truth. | 我在告诉你真相 |
[1:47:50] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:47:57] | I know that you feel like you’re going insane sometimes. | 我知道有时候你觉得自己要发疯了 |
[1:48:01] | But I’m the only one who can help you. | 但我是唯一能帮你的人 |
[1:48:04] | Remember? | 还记得吗 |
[1:48:06] | Because I know you better than anyone else in the world. | 因为我比这世上任何一个人都了解你 |
[1:48:11] | I mean… | 我说 |
[1:48:14] | that shouldn’t come as a… | 这应该不算 |
[1:48:17] | surprise. | 惊讶吧 |
[1:48:37] | I should go clean myself up. | 我应该去清理一下 |
[1:48:39] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:50:03] | No! No, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:50:07] | No, no. What did you do? | 不 你做了什么 |
[1:50:10] | 9-1-1, what is your emergency? | 这里是紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况 |
[1:50:12] | Please, please, you have to help me, please. | 拜托拜托 你得帮帮我 求你了 |
[1:50:14] | I’m with somebody, and I think he’s… | 我和另一个人在一起 我觉得他 |
[1:50:15] | he’s tried to kill himself. | 他试图自杀 |
[1:50:17] | Hurry. You have to help. | 快来 帮帮我 |
[1:50:24] | You have to hurry. Please. | 你得快一点 拜托 |
[1:50:26] | It’s, uh, 3333 Celestial Drive. | 我在 天堂街3333号 |
[1:50:34] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:50:55] | Surprise. | 惊讶吧 |
[1:51:26] | – You okay? – It’s okay. | – 你没事吧 – 我没事 |
[1:51:26] | – You okay? What… – I’m okay. I’m okay. | – 你怎么样 发生什… – 我没事 我没事 |
[1:51:28] | James, look at me. I’m okay. | 詹姆斯 看着我 我没事 |
[1:51:32] | He killed himself. | 他自杀了 |
[1:51:37] | He cut his own throat. | 他割开了自己的喉咙 |
[1:51:39] | There’s security camera video of it. | 有监控录像可以证明 |
[1:51:54] | You never did want to get him | 你压根就没想过 |
[1:51:55] | admitting anything on tape, did you? | 要让他在录音里认罪 对吗 |
[1:51:59] | Of course I did. | 我当然想过 |
[1:52:02] | I just didn’t know he was that unstable. | 我只是不知道他情绪这么不稳定 |
[1:52:11] | You heard it, right? | 你也听见了 对吗 |
[1:52:14] | James? | 詹姆斯 |
[1:52:19] | What’d it sound like to you? | 听起来是什么 |
[1:52:29] | It sounded a lot like he killed himself. | 听起来是他自杀了 |