Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Invention of Lying‎(谎言的诞生)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Invention of Lying‎(谎言的诞生)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:谎言的诞生
英文名称:The Invention of Lying‎
年代:2009

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:48] Testing. Testing. 测试 测试
[00:51] Testing over the credits. The credits that no one cares about. 信用测试 大家认为不值一文的信用
[00:56] “Ooh, we’re the business people. 我们是生意人
[00:58] “Ooh, we want our credit before the film starts, ’cause…” 我们想在电影开始前知道信用度 因为
[01:02] Anyway. 总之
[01:03] The story you’re about to see takes place in a world 你将要看到的故事发生在这样一个世界里
[01:05] Where the human race has 那里的人们
[01:07] Never evolved the ability to tell a lie. 还没有进化到会撒谎
[01:09] This is a typical town in that world. 这是那个世界里的一个有代表性的小镇
[01:11] As you can see 正如你看到的
[01:12] People have jobs and cars and houses and families, 人们工作 生活 恋爱
[01:16] But everyone tells the absolute truth. 但他们从不撒谎
[01:18] There’s no such thing as deceit or flattery or fiction. 这里没有欺骗 阿谀奉承或谎言
[01:22] People say exactly what they think, 人们的每一句话都是发自内心
[01:25] And sometimes that can come across as a bit harsh. 有时候会听到一些难听的话
[01:27] But they’ve got no choice in the matter. 但他们没有选择的余地
[01:28] It’s their nature. 这是他们的本性
[01:30] Look, I’m not coming in to work today. 我今天没来上班
[01:32] No, I’m not sick. I just hate it there. 不 我没生病 我只是讨厌那工作
[01:34] Oh, your baby is so ugly. It’s like a little rat. 你的孩子长得真丑 丑的像只小老鼠
[01:38] Wow! I just took one of the biggest poops of my whole life. 我刚拉了我人生中最大的一坨屎
[01:43] What are you ordering? 你要点些什么
[01:44] So if you’re a chubby 所以如果你是一个很胖
[01:45] Little loser like this guy, for example, 的失败者 就像这个人
[01:47] That’s Mark Bellison, by the way, 顺便说下 这位是马克・贝里森
[01:49] Then you’re all alone and at the bottom of the pile. 那么你只能孤独一人 生活在社会底层
[01:52] But later on in the story, his luck’s gonna change 但在故事后面 当他说了世界上第一个谎言之后
[01:56] When he tells the world’s first lie. 他的命运将会迎来转折
[01:58] He doesn’t even know it himself yet. 那时他自己都还没意识到这是谎言
[02:01] So look forward to that. 所以期待一下吧
[02:08] 谎言的诞生
[02:13] Don’t blow this. 别搞砸了
[02:30] You’re early. 你来早了
[02:31] I was just masturbating. 我刚才正在手淫
[02:33] That makes me think of your vagina. 这让我想到了你的阴道
[02:37] I’m Mark. How are you? 我是马克 你好吗
[02:40] A little frustrated at the moment. 现在稍微有点挫败感
[02:41] Also, equally depressed and pessimistic 还有 对今晚的约会
[02:43] About our date tonight. 我感到沮丧和悲观
[02:46] Sure. 当然
[02:47] I’m Anna. Come on in. 我是安娜 进来吧
[02:51] Um… just wait there. 请稍等
[02:54] I need to finish getting ready. 我必须做好准备工作
[02:56] While doing that, I might realise I’m still horny 准备的时候 我可能依旧性欲高涨
[02:58] And try to finish masturbating without you hearing. 我尽量试着在不让你听到的情况下结束手淫
[03:12] I feel awkward now about being early. 来早了让我觉得自己像个傻瓜
[03:15] Yeah, I’m disappointed that you’re early 是的 你来这么早我也很失望
[03:17] And not really looking forward to tonight in general, 总体来说 我不是很期待今晚的约会
[03:19] But the thought of being alone the rest of my life 但孤独地终老的想法
[03:21] Scares both my mother and me equally. 让我妈妈和我都很害怕
[03:24] Sure. 当然
[03:37] I’m thinking you’ve started masturbating 我想你已经开始手淫了吧
[03:38] ‘Cause it’s like it’s too quiet. 因为好像太安静了
[03:43] And you said you were gonna try 你说你会试着
[03:44] And do it without me hearing. 在我听不见的情况下做
[03:50] I’m worried the restaurant I’ve picked 我担心我选的饭店
[03:51] Isn’t expensive enough for you. 对你来说不够贵
[03:55] It’s all I can afford in my situation. 但这是我能负担得起的最好的了
[04:01] I know I’m in my 40s, 我知道我已经40多岁了
[04:03] But I haven’t got any financial assets to speak of. 但仍然没有值得炫耀的资产
[04:07] Also, my boss said he’s probably gonna fire me this week. 还有 这周我还有可能被老板解雇
[04:19] I just masturbated that makes me horny 手淫让我很有欲望
[04:20] I hope this date ends in sex. 我希望我们约会之后能够做爱
[04:23] I don’t find you attractive. 但我对你没任何感觉
[04:26] Shall we? 我们可以走了吗
[04:28] Yeah. 是的
[04:30] – After you. – Thanks. -你先请 -谢谢
[04:38] This is not as nice as I remember it. 这里没有我记忆中漂亮
[04:40] What are we gonna talk about? 我们要聊点什么
[04:41] Hi. I’m threatened by you. 你好 我被你吓坏了
[04:44] Mark Bellison. Table for two. 马克・贝里森 两人桌
[04:47] Of course. Come with me. 好的 跟我来
[04:53] Thank you. 谢谢
[04:56] Thank you. 谢谢
[04:58] – Plastic. – I’m very embarrassed I work here. -塑料的 -在这儿工作真让我感到尴尬
[05:02] – Hello. – And you’re very pretty. -你好 -你真漂亮
[05:05] That only makes this worse. 这样只会让事情变得更糟
[05:06] Can I get you two started on some drinks? 你们要先喝点什么
[05:08] I’ll have a budweiser, please. 请给我一瓶百威啤酒
[05:10] I’ll have a mango margarita, 我要一杯芒果玛格丽塔酒
[05:12] And I’ll probably have three more drinks 等一会晚些时候
[05:13] By the end of the night. 我可能还会再点三杯
[05:17] – Your sister? – No. -是你妹妹吗 -不是
[05:18] – Daughter? – No. -你女儿 -不是
[05:20] She’s way out of your league. 你完全配不上她
[05:22] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:31] Shall I ask you some questions about yourself? 我能问一些关于你的问题吗
[05:33] Yes. 当然
[05:34] How do you spend your days? 你是怎样过每一天的呢
[05:36] I get up at 8:00 in the morning 我早上8点起床
[05:37] Because the noise from my alarm clock interrupts my sleep. 闹钟会把我从睡梦中唤醒
[05:39] And I lean over and just turn it off. 然后我爬到床边把它关掉
[05:42] Turn it off. That’s more specific than I thought. 关掉它 比我想象的更详细
[05:45] – Oh. What did you want to know? – Just… -你想知道什么 -只是
[05:46] – Well, do you have a job? – I have a job in an office. -你有工作吗 -我在一个办公室工作
[05:49] – What do you do? – I’m an executive. -你做什么 -我是行政管理人员
[05:51] – Do you enjoy that? – No. -你喜欢这份工作吗 -不喜欢
[05:52] But I enjoy the end result of the job, 但我喜欢工作带来的最终产物
[05:54] Which is money. 金钱
[05:56] And also the hours are pretty good for 我的工作能让我获得
[05:57] The amount of money I make, 可观的收入
[05:58] Which I spend on things I like 我把薪水花在我喜欢的地方
[06:00] Such as clothes and hiking and drinking, 像是买衣服 旅行和喝酒
[06:02] Even though I know it’s bad for me. 虽然我知道喝酒对身体不好
[06:04] But I’d rather just get all the money 但我只想挣到所有的钱
[06:06] And not have to work for the results. 而且不用去工作
[06:08] Oh, sure. 当然
[06:10] Tell me something about you, though. 说说你的事吧
[06:12] You already know a lot about me. 你已经知道很多我的事了
[06:14] You know I’m good-looking because, well, here I am. 我很漂亮 我本人都已经在这儿了
[06:19] And you know that I’m successful 我也很成功
[06:20] Because you’ve seen my apartment 你已经见过我的公寓
[06:22] And the clothes that I’m wearing. 还有我穿的衣服
[06:24] And you know I’m happy because I’m smiling. 我很高兴 因为我在笑
[06:27] – Are you always happy? – Usually. -你总是很高兴吗 -通常是
[06:29] Some days I stay in bed, eating and crying. 有些时候 我在床上吃饭 哭泣
[06:35] – There you go. – Thank you. -这是你们点的 -谢谢
[06:37] – I had a little sip of this from right there, so… – Okay. -我刚才在那儿喝了一小口 -好吧
[06:42] You guys ready to order 你们想好点什么了吗
[06:43] Or do you need a moment? 还是你们需要再考虑一下
[06:45] I’m good. 我已经好了
[06:46] Oh! I’ll have the caesar salad with chicken 我要一份鸡肉凯萨色拉
[06:48] Because I think I’m fat, 因为我自己很胖
[06:50] But I also think I deserve something that tastes good. 但我想我还是该吃一些美味的食物
[06:53] I’ll have the fish tacos 我要鱼肉玉米饼
[06:54] ‘Cause it’s what I had last time I was here. 上次在这儿我就是吃的这个
[06:56] It’s all I know. 我只知道这个
[06:58] Great. I’ll get those two started. 好的 我去准备那两样
[07:01] If I gave you my number, would you call me? 如果我给你我的电话 你会打给我吗
[07:02] No. 不会
[07:06] Sorry. It’s my mom. 抱歉 是我妈妈
[07:08] I think she’s probably checking on the date. 她可能想问下约会的情况
[07:09] It won’t take long. 不会太久的
[07:13] Yes, I’m with him right now. 是的 我现在跟他在一起
[07:15] No, not very attractive. No, doesn’t make much money. 不 不是很有魅力 不 挣钱不多
[07:19] It’s all right, though. Seems nice. Kind of funny. 还好 人好像还不错 有点风趣
[07:22] A bit fat. 有点胖
[07:24] Has a funny little snub nose. 还有个很滑稽的小塌鼻子
[07:29] Kind of like a frog in the facial area. 只看脸的话有点像青蛙
[07:33] Yeah, but… 是的 但是
[07:34] No, I won’t be sleeping with him tonight. 不 我今晚不会跟他上床的
[07:36] No. Probably not even a kiss. 不 可能连吻都不会有
[07:39] Okay. You, too. Bye. Sorry about that. 好的 你也是 拜 抱歉
[07:42] It’s all right. Don’t think twice. 没事 别想太多
[07:43] How is your mum, all right? 你妈妈身体怎么样 还好吧
[07:45] – She’s all right… – Great. That’s… -她身体很好 -太好了 那
[07:54] Thanks for going on this date with me. 谢谢你跟我约会
[07:57] You’re way out of my league, 我实在是配不上你
[07:58] And I know you only did it as a favour to Greg 我知道你肯来是看格雷格的面子
[08:01] And I’ll probably never hear from you again, but… 可能我们以后都不会再有联系了 但是
[08:05] I had a better time than I thought I’d have. 今晚过得比我预期的更愉快些
[08:08] But I won’t really know how I feel about you 直到我有些醉意了
[08:10] Till I’m a little less drunk. 才知道对你的感觉如何
[08:12] – Sure. – Yeah. -当然 -是的
[08:13] Well, call me tomorrow 当你明天清醒的时候
[08:14] If you still like me when you’re sober. 如果还喜欢我 就打给我吧
[08:17] I might. 可能会
[08:19] Oh! Thank you for kissing me on the cheek. 谢谢你吻了我的脸
[08:21] I know you didn’t have to do… 我知道你其实不必这样的
[08:23] You’re very pretty! Good night! 你非常漂亮 晚安
[08:28] First used roughly 4,000 years ago on Celtic chariots, 第一次被使用大概是在4千年前的凯尔特战车上
[08:32] Was, for the most part 而其中的大部分
[08:33] Unchanged by man until the late 1800s. 到了19世纪后才得到改造
[08:41] I’m the spokesperson for the Coca-cola company. 我是可口可乐公司的发言人
[08:44] I’m here today to ask you to continue buying coke. 今天我站在这儿是想让你们继续买可乐
[08:46] I’m sure it’s the drink you’ve been drinking for years 我相信这是你已经喝了多年的饮料
[08:48] And if you still enjoy it, well, I’d like to remind you 如果你还喜欢它 我想提醒你
[08:49] To buy it again sometime soon. 有机会继续来买吧
[08:52] It’s basically just brown sugar water. 基本上只是些棕色的糖水
[08:53] Haven’t changed the ingredients much lately, 成分最近也没什么变化
[08:55] So there’s nothing new I can tell you about that. 所以我也没法告诉你一些新的信息
[08:57] Changed the can around a little bit, though. 虽然外包装改变了一点
[08:59] You can see the colours are different there, 你会看到颜色有些不同
[09:00] And we’ve added a polar bear, so the kids like us. 增加了北极熊图案 孩子们会喜欢
[09:03] Coke’s very high in sugar 跟任何高热量的汽水一样
[09:04] And like any high-calorie soda, 可乐的糖分很高
[09:05] It can lead to obesity in children and 会让孩子们和
[09:07] Adults who don’t sustain a very healthy diet. 饮食不健康的大人们变得肥胖
[09:09] And that’s it. It’s coke. 就是这样 这就是可乐
[09:10] Very famous and everyone knows it. 很有名 并且众所周知
[09:12] I work for coke. 我是做可乐这行的
[09:13] And I’m asking you to not stop buying coke. 我请求你们不要停止买可乐
[09:15] That’s all. 我说完了
[09:19] It’s a bit sweet. 有点甜
[09:21] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:38] Hold the elevator. 等一等
[09:41] – Hey, Mark. How’s it going? – Hi, Frank. Not too well. -马克 怎么样 -弗兰克 不太好
[09:45] I went on a date last night 昨晚我跟一个
[09:46] With a girl I’ve had a crush on for years, 我喜欢了很多年的女孩约会了
[09:48] And she’ll most likely never call me again. 但看来她再也不会打给我了
[09:50] Oh, and I think I’m getting fired today. How about you? 我还觉得我今天会被解雇 你怎么样
[09:55] Oh, I’m not too great, actually. 实际上 我也不太好
[09:58] I’ve been throwing up pain killers all night 整个晚上都在吐止痛药
[10:00] Because I’m too afraid to 因为我害怕
[10:01] Take enough to actually kill myself, so… 吃太多会致死 所以
[10:08] See you tomorrow. 明天见
[10:11] If I’m not dead, then sure. 如果我还没死的话 好的
[10:15] Good. That’s settled, then. 好 那就这么说定了
[10:16] All right. Have a nice day. 好的 祝你今天过的愉快
[10:36] This isn’t natural! None of this is natural! 这不正常 没有一个是正常的
[10:38] We’re all animals! 我们都是动物
[10:40] Why am I wearing clothes? 我为什么穿着衣服
[10:41] How do you people live like this? 你们怎么能这样生活
[10:43] Why is there all this concrete? 这里怎么都是些混凝土建筑物
[10:46] I woke up this morning and realised 我今天早上醒来 认识到
[10:47] Not only do I not love you, 我不但不爱你
[10:48] But also the thought of sleeping with you sickens me. 想到要跟你上床也让我感到恶心
[10:51] That should make me not love you 这些本来该让我停止爱你的
[10:53] But it only makes me love you more. 但却让我更爱你了
[11:00] 百事 他们什么时候不喝可口可乐
[11:06] I just don’t want to go in there today. I just don’t, you know? 我今天不想进去 就是不想 明白吗
[11:12] All of lecture films’ productions are written, 所有讲座电影作品都是在这里进行创作
[11:13] Filmed and edited on this very lot. 拍摄和编辑的
[11:17] In fact, this building is where lecture films’ talented writers 事实上 这幢楼里的天才作家们
[11:21] Scour the world’s past events for the most dramatic, 根据世界历史题材 写出了最生动的
[11:25] Entertaining and even hilarious moments from world history, 最有趣的 还有最欢乐的往事
[11:28] Which are then turned into scripts, 它们最后都变成了剧本
[11:30] Handed over to our world-famous readers 移交到举世闻名的读稿人手中
[11:33] To read off of teleprompters 并快速读完剧本
[11:33] And then filmed for your viewing pleasure. 然后拍出你们看到的电影
[11:37] Now, if you’ll just follow me over here 现在 如果你们跟我去那儿
[11:38] I will give you a sneak peek 我会偷偷的让你们提前看到
[11:40] Of lecture films’ upcoming summer blockbuster, 这个夏天将要上映的讲座电影
[11:43] Napoleon 1812 to 1813. 1812到1813年的拿破仑
[11:48] Coming soon from lecture films, 由讲座电影组出品的
[11:51] Screenplay by Brad Kessler 剧本作者为布拉德・凯斯勒
[11:52] And tarring nathan goldfrappe, 主演内森・高德弗兰波
[11:55] Napoleon 1812 to 1813. 1812到1813年的拿破仑
[11:59] And so Napoleon invaded Russia 拿破仑入侵俄罗斯
[12:03] With a brute force of nearly 700,000 men behind him, 集结了70万冷酷军队
[12:07] Armed with muskets and supported by cannon brigades. 装备了步枪并有炮兵团的支持
[12:11] Crippled by disease and hunger, 却败给了疾病和饥饿
[12:14] Napoleon’s men persevered. 拿破仑的战士们坚持着
[12:17] It was then that… 就是这样
[12:19] Oh, look, everyone. 大家快看
[12:20] There’s Mark Bellison 这位是马克・贝里森
[12:22] One of lecture films’ very own screenwriters. 讲座电影公司的编剧之一
[12:24] Mark is one of lecture films’ least successful screenwriters. 马克是讲座电影最不成功的编剧之一
[12:28] I also hear he’s most likely getting fired today. 我听说他今天好像就会被解雇了
[12:32] Let’s go to the editing bay 我们去编辑区吧
[12:33] Where we can watch them put the final touches 在那里可以看到收尾工作
[12:35] On the upcoming lecture films feature invention of the… 将会放映的一些电影花絮
[12:37] Right this way. 这边走
[12:50] Morning, Shelley. 早上好 雪莉
[12:52] Hi, Mark. 马克
[12:53] I realise more and more every day 我越来越意识到
[12:54] How overqualified I am for this position 这个职位对于我来说过于简单了
[12:56] And how incompetent you are at yours. 而你的职位对你来说却太艰巨了
[12:59] Any messages? 有给我的留言吗
[13:00] Anthony is coming up with in the hour to 安东尼稍后会来
[13:02] See if he can get up the courage to fire you. 看他能否鼓起勇气解雇你
[13:04] If he can’t, he said that he’ll definitely do it tomorrow. 如果不能 他说他明天一定能做到
[13:07] Anything else? 还有其它的吗
[13:08] Any messages not to do with being fired? 除了解雇之外的消息
[13:10] Well, I told everyone you’re getting fired this week 我已经告诉大家你这周就会被解雇了
[13:12] And they shouldn’t expect their calls returned, 叫他们不要期望能得到回电
[13:13] So no one left any messages. 所以没人留了口讯
[13:15] Okay. Next time… 好吧 下次
[13:16] I don’t think there’ll be a next time. 我不认为还会有下次
[13:18] Take the message, just in case I don’t get fired. 记录下口讯 万一我没被就解雇的话
[13:20] You’re almost definitely getting fired. 你肯定会被解雇的
[13:22] Yeah, but I’m still here now, so… 是的 但我现在仍然还在这儿 所以
[13:24] Seems like a waste of time. 看起来只是在浪费时间
[13:25] No, it’s not. 当然不是
[13:27] You’re getting paid for it 这是你的工作
[13:27] So let’s take the message in case I don’t get. 所以还是记录下口讯吧 万一我没解雇
[13:30] But everyone knows that you are. 但大家都知道你会被解雇的
[13:32] Hasn’t happened yet. 现在还没
[13:32] Okay. But everyone knows you are. 好吧 但大家都知道会的
[13:37] I’ll be in the office, don’t… 我去办公室了 别
[13:39] Okay. I’ll be searching for new jobs on craigslist. 好吧 我去克雷格列表网站找新工作
[13:42] You should probably just get on with your work. 或许你应该继续做你的工作
[13:44] No, thank you! 不了 谢谢
[14:03] Anthony? 安东尼
[14:12] Come in. What? 进来 怎么了
[14:18] Come in. 进来吧
[14:23] Well, you look really depressed today. 你今天看起来真沮丧
[14:25] That’s gonna make this so much harder. 这会让我更难说出口了
[14:27] – Anthony, don’t fire me. – Oh, Mark. -安东尼 别解雇我 -马克
[14:29] The 1300s, they’re so boring. 你写的14世纪 实在太无聊了
[14:31] And the last two scripts you turned in were depressing. 你最近交的两个剧本都很差
[14:36] They were about the black plague. 它们都是关于黑死病的
[14:37] It’s the 1300s. What am I meant to write about? 那是14世纪 我应该写什么
[14:40] It’s not totally your fault 不完全是你的错
[14:40] Mark, you got stuck with a tough century. 马克 你不得不接受那样一个艰难的世纪
[14:43] – No, no, I can make it work. – Mark. -不 不 我会写好的 -马克
[14:46] Just give it up. 放弃吧
[14:47] Nothing new is gonna have happened in the 1300s. 14世纪没有什么新鲜事发生
[14:50] At lecture films 在讲座电影中
[14:51] We just want to take the big-name readers of the day 我们只想抓住当今知名读稿人的眼球
[14:54] And have them read the stories that people know and love. 让他们读些人们了解和喜欢的故事
[15:00] I’m having… 我有点
[15:02] Can I… Do you mind if I… 我能否 你是否介意如果我
[15:04] I come back and do this tomorrow? 我明天再回来告诉你这些
[15:06] No, I just got nervous about firing you. 解雇你让我很紧张
[15:07] I just don’t do well with confrontation. 这样当面说 我很难做到
[15:10] Hey, maybe… Maybe if I just sleep on it. 或者 那就把问题留到明天解决吧
[15:13] Well, then I’ll be thinking, 那样的话我就会想
[15:14] “Will he fire me, won’t he fire me?” 他会解雇我吗 不会解雇我吗
[15:16] You’re fired. 你被解雇了
[15:17] I am fired, yeah? ‘Cause I sort of… 我被解雇了 因为我有点
[15:29] Mark, I woke up this morning, 马克 今天早上我醒来
[15:30] Sober, and realised that, 很清醒 然后意识到
[15:31] While I did enjoy your company, 我昨天说喜欢你的公司
[15:33] Based on your looks 是基于你的相貌
[15:34] Your financial situation and your position in life, 你的资产和职位才那样说的
[15:36] I have no interest in you romantically. 我没兴趣跟你发展一段罗曼史
[15:38] I’m just too far out of your league. Anna. 你根本配不上我 安娜
[15:42] Is that ’cause you just got fired? 那是你被解雇的原因吗
[15:44] And ’cause I just got an e-mail from a woman who… 我只是刚收到的一位女士的电邮
[15:48] Yeah, my favourite part was 是的 我最喜欢的部分是
[15:49] When she said it was based on your looks. 她说那是基于你的相貌
[15:53] You read my e-mail? 你看了我的电邮
[15:54] Yeah. Everyone’s read it. 是的 大家都看了
[15:56] It’s the best one you’ve had all year. 是你一整年中收到的最好的一封
[15:58] Not for me. 不是给我的
[16:00] I’m gonna get a snack. Do you want a snack? 我要吃点心了 你要吗
[16:14] So? 然后呢
[16:15] I loathed almost every minute that I worked for you. 我厌恶为你工作的每一分钟
[16:20] So, what are you gonna do now? 你现在打算怎么办
[16:23] I don’t know. 我不知道
[16:24] But I don’t hold out much hope for the future. 但我对未来不抱太大希望
[16:26] I don’t have a lot of hope for you either 我对你也没抱太大期望
[16:28] But I wish you good luck. 但还是要祝你好运
[16:29] – Bye, Mark. – Bye, Shelley. -再见 马克 -再见 雪莉
[16:31] – Mark! – Yeah? -马克 -什么事
[16:32] – Do you mind if I talk to you for a second? – No. -能跟我聊聊天吗 -好的
[16:34] I heard the news they were firing you, huh? 我听说你被解雇的事了
[16:36] – That must be hard. – Yeah. -一定很难过 -是的
[16:39] Well, I just wanted to say good bye 我只是想跟你道别
[16:40] And I’ve always hated you. 还有 我一直憎恨你
[16:42] – You’ve always… – Hated you. -你一直 -憎恨你
[16:44] – I didn’t know that. – Yeah, a lot of people knew it. -我一直都不知道 -但很多人知道
[16:47] What, you told other people you hated me? 什么 你告诉了其他人你憎恨我是吗
[16:49] Yeah. I even turned some people against you. 是的 我还让其他一些人也讨厌你了
[16:51] Is that why you came over to talk to me? 这就是你过来跟我说话的原因
[16:52] To tell me you hated me? 只为了告诉我你讨厌我吗
[16:53] No, I came to say good bye to you, 不 我是来跟你说再见的
[16:56] And the rest of it just sort of happened on its own. 其他的都是不经意就发生了
[16:57] Came out, yeah, sure. 碰巧 是的 当然
[16:59] I always knew that the black plague 我一直认为黑死病
[17:00] Would never work as a movie. 不能成为一部电影的主题
[17:03] You’re an awful writer 你是个糟糕的作家
[17:04] Assigned to an awful century. 分到了一个糟糕的世纪
[17:06] And you’re a little man-bitch. 你还有一点娘娘腔
[17:08] Man-bitch. 娘娘腔
[17:09] But I’ve always been threatened by you 但我一直感觉到你的威胁
[17:13] Because there’s something about you that I don’t understand, 因为有些你的事情我不明白
[17:16] And I hate things that I don’t understand. 我讨厌我不明白的事情
[17:18] But you’ll always be a loser. 但你永远都是个废物
[17:21] And I’ll always be more successful than you in nearly every way, 我在任何方面都比你更成功
[17:23] And that’s just the way it is. 就是这样
[17:25] Oh, and shelley thinks you’re an overweight homosexual. 雪莉还觉得你是个超肥的同性恋
[17:28] – No, I never said that. – Thank you. -不 我没说过 -谢谢
[17:30] I said, “fat faggot”. 我说的是 肥变态
[17:33] “Fatty, fat faggot. “ 超肥的变态男
[17:35] I stand corrected. 我改正一下
[17:36] And I was upset with “overweight homosexual. “ 超肥的同性恋已经让我很难过了
[17:37] Doesn’t matter. Either way, you’re a dumpy little queer. 没关系 怎么说你都是个矮胖的同性恋
[17:40] Mark, try to enjoy your loser life. 马克 努力享受你的悲剧人生吧
[17:45] He’s awesome. 他太帅了
[17:46] Well, no. 没觉得
[17:48] Your opinion. Bye, shelley. 这只是你的意见 再见 雪莉
[17:51] I look forward to never seeing you. 我很期待再也不用见你了
[18:05] Mrs Johnson, you have got to take your medicine. 约翰逊夫人 你必须得吃药
[18:13] Are you here to abandon an elderly person? 你是来遗弃老人的吗
[18:17] I already have. 我已经遗弃过了
[18:17] Martha bellison, I’m her son. 玛莎・贝里森 我是她儿子
[18:20] Ooh, it’s good you’re here. She’s not doing well. 你能来太好了 她近况不太好
[18:22] You should say your final good byes today. 你今天该去跟她永别了
[18:24] Yeah. Someone says that to me every time I come here. 每次我来这都有人这么说
[18:26] She’s at the top of our death pool. 她在我们的死亡名单上名列榜首
[18:37] You look like my dead son! 你跟我去世的儿子一个样
[18:39] Each day is worse than the last. 一天比一天更难过
[18:42] I’m on pills that make everything orange! 我吃了让所有东西都变成橙色的药
[18:54] Oh, mum, this is so depressing. At least look out of the window. 妈妈 这样太消沉了 起码看看窗外
[18:58] Telly’s broken. 电视坏了
[19:00] It’s not broken. 它没坏
[19:01] You probably sat on the remote and changed the channel again. 你可能又坐在遥控器上压得换台了
[19:03] Yeah, you have, look. 你看 的确是
[19:05] Gotta put it on channel three for the satellite to work. 要换到三频道接收卫星信号
[19:07] I don’t understand anything you just said. 我完全不懂你在说什么
[19:10] That makes me scared and angry. 这让我很害怕很生气
[19:14] Lost my job today, mum. 我今天失业了 妈
[19:15] I’m in my 40s, and I’m alone with no prospects. 我四十多了 单身并且前途惨淡
[19:19] Things aren’t much better for me here. But could be worse. 我这里过的也不怎么样 但还不算最糟
[19:24] We could be homeless. 我们也许会无家可归
[19:26] Don’t you wish you could change things? 你有没有幻想过如果自己能改变一些事情
[19:29] Don’t you wish you weren’t such a loser? 有没有幻想过自己不是如此失败
[19:33] Well, I don’t think I’m a loser. 我不觉得我是个失败者
[19:35] You are, mum. Definitely. 你很失败 妈 绝对的
[19:36] We come from a long line of losers. It’s not your fault. 我们一直都很失败 这不是你的错
[19:39] You’re a… 你是个
[19:41] A loser. 失败者
[19:43] I love you, mark. 我爱你 马克
[19:45] I love you, too, mum. 我也爱你 妈
[19:47] Good luck with finding a job, eh? 找工作好运
[19:50] I’ll go. 我走了
[19:58] Shut up! 别吵
[19:59] Haven’t even got a job. 我还没找到工作
[20:11] I’m here for the rent. 我来要房租
[20:13] Yeah, I was gonna come and talk to you today. 我今天准备要跟你谈的
[20:15] I got fired yesterday. 我昨天失业了
[20:15] I know. That’s why I’m here for the rent. 我知道 所以才来要房租
[20:19] – Yeah, I haven’t got it. – How much do you have? -我钱不够 -你有多少
[20:21] I got about $300 left in my bank account. 银行账户里还有300美元
[20:23] The rent’s 800. 房租是800美元
[20:25] I know. I haven’t got that. 我知道 我没有那么多
[20:26] Then you’re evicted. 那你必须搬走
[20:27] You got one day to get your stuff out of here. 给你一天时间收拾东西离开
[20:31] Well, how am I gonna do that? 我到底应该怎么办
[20:32] You got $300. Rent a truck. 你还有300美元 租辆卡车
[20:41] What can I do for you today, sir? 您需要什么 先生
[20:43] Just been evicted from my apartment. 我刚从公寓里被赶出来
[20:45] So I have to withdraw whatever I’ve 所以我得把我账户里
[20:47] Got in my account to move my things out. 所有钱都取走然后搬家
[20:49] Think I have to close my account. 看来我得注销我的账户了
[20:52] Probably gonna be homeless. 我可能就要无家可归了
[20:53] Mark bellison. 马克・贝里森
[20:55] Unfortunately, sir, the system is down right now, 不好意思 先生 现在系统故障了
[20:57] So I’m not gonna be able to perform an account closure 所以在它恢复以前
[20:58] Until it’s back up. 我无法给您注销账户
[21:01] But I can help you with a withdrawal. 但我能帮您取现金
[21:02] How much would you like to withdraw today? 您今天要取多少
[21:04] – All of it. Whatever’s left. – The system is down, sir. -所有的 -系统现在故障了 先生
[21:07] Can you tell me how much is in your account? 您能告诉我您账户里有多少钱吗
[21:12] Sir? 先生
[21:16] $800. 800美元
[21:23] Sir? 先生
[21:25] – $800. – Pardon me? -800美元 -多少
[21:27] I have $800 in my account. 我账户里有800美元
[21:30] Oh! The system just came back up. 系统刚刚恢复了
[21:33] System seems to be back up, guys. 系统恢复了 伙计们
[21:34] Thanks, Jill. 谢了 吉尔
[21:35] Just a second while I access your account. 我马上就能进入您的账户了
[21:36] You said you were withdrawing 800, correct? 您说您要取800 对吗
[21:39] Wait a second. 稍等
[21:41] It says here that you only have $300 in your account, 这显示您账户里只有300美元
[21:44] But you said you wanted to withdraw 800? 但您说您想取800是吗
[21:47] Yeah. 是的
[21:48] I apologise, sir. 很抱歉 先生
[21:49] It seems our system has made a mistake. 看起来我们的系统出现了错误
[21:52] Let’s get you your $800. 我帮您拿800美元
[21:52] Did you want large bills or small? 您想要整钱还是零钱
[21:55] – Bills, large. – All right, here you go. -整钱 -好的 给您
[21:58] That’s 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, $800. 一二三四五六七 800美元
[22:03] Is there anything else I can do for you today, sir? 还有什么能为您效劳吗 先生
[22:06] Sorry for the inconvenience. 抱歉给您添麻烦了
[22:40] – What are you doing here? – Paying my rent. -你来这干吗 -付房租
[23:00] Today, I stumbled upon something that 今天我无意中发现了
[23:03] No man has ever stumbled on before. 没人发现过的事情
[23:06] What I’ve done, 我干的事情
[23:06] They’ll write about in history books for generations to come. 人们会写进史书流传万代
[23:09] And yet, moments ago, it was unfathomable, 然而 就在刚才 它还是高深莫测的
[23:13] Not only to myself but to mankind as a whole. 不仅是对我自己而且对全人类而言
[23:15] It’s hard to describe. 它很难描述清楚
[23:17] And it was as easy as… How do I explain this? 它又简单的像 我该怎么解释呢
[23:21] I said something that wasn’t. 我说了些并不是事实的事情
[23:27] I said something that wasn’t. I… 我说了不是事实的事情 我
[23:32] What’s the word for it? There is no word for it. 用什么词能表达呢 没有能形容它的词
[23:34] Of course there isn’t. I invented it. 当然没有 这是我发明的
[23:38] Watch this. Jim! 看着 吉姆
[23:43] What? 什么事
[23:46] My name is Doug. 我的名字是道格
[23:50] -Your name is doug? -Hi, Doug. -你名字是道格吗 -你好 道格
[23:53] That’s so weird I never knew your real name. 太诡异了 我一直不知道你真名
[23:55] Doug is good. It suits you. 道格不错 很适合你
[23:59] Come on! 拜托
[24:01] What’s my name? 我叫什么名字
[24:02] – It’s doug. – Doug. -你叫道格 -道格
[24:03] No, it’s not! It’s mark! 不 不是 我叫马克
[24:06] – Your name is mark? – Hi, mark. -你叫马克 -你好 马克
[24:08] – Mark suits you even better. – Marko. -马克更适合你 -马克
[24:12] Okay, you’re not getting it. 好吧 你没理解
[24:14] Marko. 马克
[24:17] – I’m black. – I knew it. -我是黑人 -我就知道
[24:19] You’re very light-skinned, but I can see it. 你肤色很浅 但还是能看出来
[24:21] – I always wanted a black friend. – Me, too. -我一直想要有个黑人朋友 -我也是
[24:24] I’m an eskimo. 我是爱斯基摩人
[24:25] Fantastic! 太棒了
[24:26] Yeah, I’ve never seen a black eskimo. 是啊 我从没见过黑爱斯基摩人
[24:28] I’m a pirate. 我是个海盗
[24:29] I didn’t know they still had those. 我不知道现在居然还有海盗
[24:30] Are you a dangerous pirate? 你是个危险的海盗吗
[24:32] I’m a lion tamer, and I’m wearing a wig. 我是个驯兽师 并且我戴假发
[24:34] Aren’t you scared you’ll get bitten one day? 你不怕哪天被咬到吗
[24:36] That’s a fantastic wig. 你这假发太帅了
[24:37] – I invented the bicycle. – I love your work. -我发明了自行车 -我喜欢你的发明
[24:39] Can I get a discount on a ten-speed? 我买辆变速车能给我个折扣吗
[24:41] I’m a one-armed German space explorer. 我是个独臂的德国宇航员
[24:44] When’s your launch date? 什么时候启航
[24:47] That’s a very lifelike prosthetic. 这假肢看起来跟真的一样
[24:49] This is incredible. 真难以置信
[24:50] Come on, let’s up the stakes a little bit. Come on. 拜托 你们能不能认真一点
[24:53] If you could make the world the way you wanted it to be, 假如你可以让这个随心所欲的改变世界
[24:59] What would you do? 你会做什么
[25:00] If you could change anything, if you could do anything, 如果你可以改变任何事情 可以做任何事
[25:05] What’s the first thing you’d do? 你第一件事会做什么
[25:07] If I could do anything? 如果我能做任何事
[25:08] Anything at all? 什么事都可以吗
[25:10] Anything at all. 什么事都可以
[25:14] I would touch girls’ boobs. 我会摸女孩的胸
[25:17] Yes. 没错
[25:20] And maybe have sex with them, too. 也许还会跟他们做爱
[25:22] Oh, agreed. That, too. 同意
[25:26] Okay. Let’s try that. 好的 我们试试这个
[25:31] – Where are you going? – Out. -你要去哪 -外面
[25:51] Don’t look at me. I’m not attracted to you. 别看我 我对你没兴趣
[25:52] No, listen. 不 听着
[25:53] Don’t bother. I’ve heard it all before. 别费心了 我早就听过了
[25:55] The world’s gonna end unless we have sex right now! 如果你不马上和我做爱世界就会毁灭
[26:01] Do we have time to get to a motel, 我们还有时间去旅馆吗
[26:03] Or do we need to do it right here? 还是就在这
[26:09] Motel. 旅馆
[26:14] Help me get my dress off. 帮我把衣服脱掉
[26:15] Hold on, wait, wait. Let’s get to know each other first. 等下 等等 我们先了解一下彼此
[26:17] No! We have to have sex. The world is going to end! 不 我们必须赶紧做爱 世界就要毁灭了
[26:19] I don’t even know your… 我都不知道你的
[26:21] Think of the children! Think of the little babies. 想想那些孩子 想想那些婴儿
[26:22] Let’s have a drink. You look like you’d like a… 我们喝一杯吧 你想要点
[26:25] $10 for a beer. That is… 10美元一杯啤酒 这简直
[26:27] Don’t you understand? 你还不明白吗
[26:28] – We are all going to die! – This isn’t right. -我们就要死了 -这样不好
[26:30] Well, of course this isn’t right, the world is going to end! 这当然不好 世界末日就要到了
[26:32] We have to have sex right now! 我们必须立刻做爱
[26:33] Oh, hold on. Hi, NASA. Yeah, it’s me. 等一下 美国航天局吗 是我
[26:38] I’ll let her know. That is good news. 我会告诉她 真是个好消息
[26:41] -Now. -Thank you. -快点 -谢谢
[26:43] World’s not gonna end. We don’t have to… 世界不会毁灭了 我们不必
[26:44] – We’re gonna live! – Sex. -我们不会死了 -做爱了
[26:47] We’re gonna live! 我们可以继续活下去了
[26:49] Thank you! Oh, thank you! 谢谢 哦 谢谢
[26:55] – I’ve gotta go. – Can’t you stay? -我要走了 -你不能再待一会吗
[26:57] We’ve been through so much together. 我们一起经历了这么多
[27:08] Well, that was one of the worst experiences of my life. 这是我人生中最糟糕的经历
[27:12] Did you invent a new kind of bike? 你发明了一种新的自行车吗
[27:15] What else would you do? If you could do anything. 你还会做什么 如果你可以做任何事
[27:19] – Boob. – No, we’ve done boobs. -胸部 -不 不要胸部
[27:22] What’s the next thing you’d do? 你们还会做什么事情
[27:26] Well, what would you do? 那你会做什么事呢
[27:31] I’d get money. 我要钱
[27:35] I’d get all the money. 我要所有的钱
[27:38] Come on. 走吧
[27:40] – Where are we going? – On a trip. -我们去哪 -旅行
[27:42] I’ll drive. 我开车
[27:47] I shouldn’t be driving. 我不应该开车的
[27:49] But I don’t care. I’m trying to hit bottom. 但我不在乎 我要颓废到底
[27:54] Here comes bottom. Pull over. 你的底来了 靠边
[27:57] Just stop. 停车
[28:02] All right, do me a favour. Let me do the talking, okay? 帮个忙 让我来谈 好吗
[28:05] I think I’m gonna puke. 我觉得我要吐了
[28:07] Do not puke in front of an officer of the law. 不要在个警察面前吐
[28:08] Don’t tell me not to puke ’cause that’ll make me puke more. 我跟我说不要吐 让我更想吐了
[28:12] Hello, officer. How are you? 你好 警官 你好吗
[28:15] Well, I’m relieved you’re not a couple of black guys. 看到你俩不是黑人让我松了口气
[28:19] There’s a much higher probability that I’d be jumpy, 否则我很可能会变的神经质
[28:21] Shoot you without provocation, and then I could lose my weapon. 没来由的开枪 然后被解除职务
[28:24] That’s good. 很好
[28:25] -I don’t want to go to jail. -He doesn’t want to go to jail. -我不想进监狱 -他不想进监狱
[28:28] Have you been drinking and operating this motor vehicle? 你是否喝了酒并且正在驾驶这辆车
[28:30] Yeah, a lot of drink. 是的 喝了很多
[28:31] Well, then you’re probably going to jail. 那你很可能要进监狱了
[28:33] I’m gonna need you to breathe into this for me. 请你对着这个吹气
[28:34] Officer, you don’t need to do that. 警官 你没必要这么做的
[28:36] I’m gonna say that, judging by the look of this car, 我得说 从你们的车来看
[28:38] You can’t afford my bribe. 你们没那么多钱来贿赂我
[28:39] Why? How much do you charge? 为什么 你要多少
[28:41] 5,400. 5400美元
[28:43] That’s a lot. 这么多
[28:44] That’s too much, I think. Why so high? 太多了 为什么收这么多
[28:46] I have an expensive cocaine habit. 我有抽可卡因的习惯
[28:49] But, you know, it’s more than that. 但 其实不止这个原因
[28:51] I feel like when I set the price up higher, 我觉得如果把价格定的更高的话
[28:53] It takes it out of the realm of petty crime 犯小错的人就不会给我钱了
[28:56] And helps me preserve my sense of personal integrity. 而且这样还有助于保持我公正的性格
[28:58] Sort of feeling of self worth if you’re… Yeah. 有点自大 是的
[29:00] Well, it was nice chatting with you. 很高兴跟你聊天
[29:02] Anywho, I’m still gonna need you to breathe into this for me. 好吧 你还是得冲着这个吹气
[29:05] You’re gonna wanna blow, not suck there. 用吹的 不是吸
[29:17] Oh, yeah. That’s pretty much off the chart. You’re drunk. 没错 已经超标了 你喝醉了
[29:20] You’re going to jail. Step out of the vehicle. 你会进监狱的 从车里出来
[29:22] I don’t want to. 我不想
[29:23] Sir, I’m gonna ask you to exit the vehicle one more time. 先生 我再次请你从车里出来
[29:26] -Might as well. -I can’t. -出去吧 -我不能
[29:27] All right! That’s it! Get out of the car! Come on out here! 够了 从车里出来 给我过来
[29:30] You’re drunk! 你喝醉了
[29:33] -You should be ashamed of yourself! -Officer. -你该感到羞耻 -警官
[29:35] I’m gonna think about this later. 我一会再想这个问题
[29:36] Officer. Listen, no, no, no! 警官 听着 不 不 不
[29:39] Sir, please get back in the car! 先生 请回到车里去
[29:39] Listen to what I’ve got to say. 听我说
[29:42] He’s not drunk. 他没喝醉
[29:46] I’ve made a terrible mistake. 我犯了个严重的错误
[29:48] I do this sometimes. I get a little… 我有时候会这样 我有点
[29:51] It’s the adrenaline. 是肾上腺素的作用
[29:52] Well, actually, it arouses me. 实际上 它能刺激我
[29:55] Sexually? 性方面吗
[29:57] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[29:59] Please. Please let me help you. 请 请让我帮您
[30:01] Can you forgive me? Did you eat something? 您能原谅我吗 您是吃了什么吗
[30:04] Is it food poisoning? 是不是食物中毒了
[30:05] – You’ll drive? – Yeah. Good idea. Thank you. -你来开车吧 -当然 好主意 谢谢
[30:08] Sorry. 抱歉
[30:11] That was awesome. 太棒了
[30:13] – Stop laughing. I’m gonna be sick. – You’re gonna be fine. -别笑了 我恶心 -你会没事的
[30:15] Oh, good. 那就好
[30:17] – Where are we going? – To get rich. -我们去哪 -去发财
[30:32] What are we doing here? We don’t have any money to throw away. 我们来这干吗 我们没有钱去打水漂
[30:34] We’re not gonna throw it away. 我们不会打水漂的
[30:36] – Good luck. – Thank you. -祝你好运 -谢谢
[30:40] Chips, please. 我想换筹码
[30:42] There’s a very good chance you’ll lose 你们今晚很可能会
[30:43] All this money here tonight. 输光所有的钱
[30:44] – I know. – And even if you happen to win, -我知道 -即使你凑巧赢了
[30:46] There’s an even better chance that, 更大的可能是
[30:47] In the long run, we’ll win it back. 我们会把它再赢回来
[30:49] – I know. – Some of the games are fixed, -我知道 -有些游戏是做过了手脚的
[30:51] – Like the ones that use computers. – I know. -比如用电脑的游戏 -我知道
[30:53] – Good luck. – Thank you. -好运 -谢谢
[31:02] – Hi, guys. – Hi. -你们好 伙计们 -你好
[31:03] If I could be a stripper, I would, 如果能去当脱衣舞娘我肯定会去的
[31:06] But I’m not attractive enough. Drinks? 但我长的不够好看 要饮料吗
[31:07] We’ll have two beers, 来两杯啤酒
[31:08] And we’ll take them over there at the roulette table. 送到那边的轮盘机那
[31:11] – Cheers. – Come on, -加油 -拜托
[31:12] Roulette’s the stupidest game of all. It’s all chance. 轮盘机是最蠢的游戏了 只能靠运气
[31:14] There’s no skill whatsoever. 一点技术含量都没有
[31:15] It’s all right, I’m feeling lucky. 没关系 我感觉自己的运气不错
[31:17] – You’ve never had a lucky day in your life. – Just watch. -你这辈子运气就没好过 -看着吧
[31:19] Get your bets in. Get your bets in. 请下注 请下注
[31:22] The house always wins in the long run. 赌场是永远的赢家
[31:25] Because of the zeroes on the board, 因为赌桌上的这些零
[31:27] Every bet is slightly favoured towards the house. 每个赌注都更倾向于赌场获胜
[31:32] 35 black. No one wins. 黑35 没有赢家
[31:34] Look at that unusual thing, I’ve never… 看那个奇怪的东西 我从没
[31:38] It’s gone now. I’m on 35 black, by the way. 它消失了 我赌的是黑35
[31:45] We have a winner. 我们有一位赢家
[31:47] Good job! 干的好
[31:49] Congratulations, sir. 祝贺你 先生
[31:50] I just won the major jackpot on that machine, 我刚在那个机器上赢了大奖
[31:52] But no money came out. 但没有钱出来
[31:54] Oh, I’m sorry about that, sir. 很抱歉 先生
[31:56] Let me get that fixed for you. 我来帮您修好
[31:57] And can I say congratulations, sir? 同时祝贺您 先生
[32:00] Thank you. 谢谢
[32:02] We’ve got a major winner here. Would you open up the vault? 我这有位大赢家 帮我打开金库
[32:08] This is the most amazing night of my entire life. 这是我这辈子最棒的一晚了
[32:11] Think how amazing it would be if you didn’t smell of vomit. 如果你身上没有呕吐物的味道就更棒了
[32:13] I know. 我知道
[32:26] Mark, how’s it going? 马克 过的好吗
[32:29] Good. 很好
[32:33] How’s it going with you? 你怎么样
[32:35] Pretty awful. 非常糟糕
[32:37] I was up last night researching on the internet, 我昨晚一整夜都在网上搜索
[32:40] Like, suffocation suicide. 比如 窒息自杀
[32:44] I think that’s what I’m gonna do tonight. 我今晚就准备这么干
[32:48] Later. 回头见
[32:51] Frank. 弗兰克
[32:55] Yeah? 怎么了
[32:56] Don’t do that. 别那样做
[33:00] Why? I mean… 为什么 我的意思是
[33:02] You know, I’m miserable. I don’t think anyone would care. 我太悲惨了 没有人在乎我
[33:05] I’ll care. 我在乎
[33:07] But you’re a loser, which doesn’t really count. 但你是个废物 这不能算
[33:09] Things are gonna be okay. 一切都会好起来的
[33:13] They are? 真的吗
[33:14] Yeah. You’re gonna meet someone. 嗯 你会遇到真爱的
[33:16] You’re gonna be happy. 你会很幸福
[33:23] I shouldn’t kill myself? 那么说我不应该自杀
[33:24] Definitely not. 当然不应该
[33:29] Okay, so I don’t need to kill myself. 那我 那我用不着自杀了
[33:33] Wow! I thought… 我一直觉得
[33:35] I thought that like… That suffocation idea, 我觉得那个 那个窒息自杀的主意
[33:39] I thought that was like a really good idea, you know? 其实也是不错的主意
[33:41] It wasn’t. 不 它很糟
[33:46] My night’s opened up. 我明白今晚该干什么了
[33:49] Do you wanna hang out or something? 想出去走走吗还是别的什么
[33:51] Oh, not really. 还是算了
[33:53] It’s all right. It’s okay. 那好吧 没事儿
[33:55] No! Good idea. 不不 我改主意了
[33:59] Let’s hang out. I’ll see you tonight. 我们去喝一杯吧 晚上见
[34:02] I’ll see you tonight. 晚上见
[34:05] Cool, okay. 太棒了 很好
[36:04] Hello, this is Anna. 你好 我是安娜
[36:05] Hi, it’s Mark. 我是马克
[36:06] Oh! Hi, Mark. Didn’t you get my e-mail? 你好啊马克 你没收到我的电子邮件吗
[36:09] The one about not being good enough for you? 你认为我配不上你的那封吗
[36:11] That’s the one. 就是那封
[36:12] Yeah, got that, cheers. 嗯 收到了 谢谢
[36:14] Listen, the reason I’m calling is 我打电话给你
[36:15] I want to ask you out on another date. 是想再约你出来一次
[36:20] Why would you do that? 为什么要约我呢
[36:21] Well, I found out I can pretty much 我想我现在生活
[36:23] Have my life the way I want it. 已经顺风顺水了
[36:26] Congratulations! I gotta go. 那恭喜你了 我得挂了
[36:28] No, wait. 不 等等
[36:29] Listen, I know you said 我知道你说过
[36:30] You didn’t wanna go on another date with me, ever, 再也不想和我约会了
[36:33] But I’m different now. I think I’m in your league. 可我现在不同了 我想我配得上你了
[36:38] Are you better looking? 你变帅了吗
[36:39] No. More powerful. I think you have to see it for yourself. 不 比帅更强 你还是亲眼来看看吧
[36:43] Have you been to the gym? 你去健身了吗
[36:44] No. I joined a gym, but just… Things have changed for me. 没有 虽然我的确去过 只是 今时不同往日了
[36:50] I think you’ll hardly recognise me. 我想你可能都认不出我了
[36:51] Did you buy new clothes? 你买新衣服了吗
[36:52] No. Sorry, can we just meet up? It’d be best. 不不 我们不能见面说吗 那样最理想
[36:55] You did admit yourself that, you know, we got on. 你自己也感觉到了 我们之间已经有火花了
[36:59] If you had an okay time, then please say yes. 看你什么时间方便 求你了
[37:04] I’m just asking for one teensy, weensy little date. 我仅仅是想再约你出来一次
[37:10] Okay, fine. 那好吧 可以
[37:12] Fantastic. 太棒了
[37:15] I’ll pick you up tomorrow, about 8:00? 明天我来接你 八点怎么样
[37:18] Most likely, though, 可你要明白
[37:19] This will be our last date, so just know that. 这是我们最后一次约会了
[37:22] Yeah. Great. 好 没问题
[37:24] Okay. Bye! 好的 再见
[37:26] Bye! 明天见
[37:27] Hang up, Mark. 我要挂了 马克
[37:29] Bye. 再见
[37:35] Male narrator….. Proudly presents the industrial revolution. 旁白 带来工业革命的介绍
[37:38] Hello, I’m Angelo Badsmith. 大家好 我是安格鲁・巴德史密斯
[37:41] Come, watch me read about the exciting events 欢迎您继续收听由我为您讲述
[37:44] That took place during the industrial revolution, 工业革命时期发生的那些令人兴奋的事件
[37:47] Written by the most beloved and 该剧本由最受人爱戴
[37:49] Esteemed screenwriter of his generation, 以及受人尊敬的编剧
[37:52] Brad kessler. 布拉德・凯斯勒为您奉献
[37:54] I don’t think anyone can write 我认为没有人可以写出
[37:55] A better screenplay than Brad Kessler. 超越他的剧本
[38:03] No? 谁说没有
[38:30] Did you come to beg for your job back? 你想求老板再让你工作吗
[38:33] Everybody!! 伙计们
[38:34] That’s the loser that thought the black plague 那蠢货居然认为黑死病
[38:36] Would make an interesting film. 也能拍出一部好电影
[38:37] Hey! good luck, douche bag. 祝你好运 蠢货
[38:42] – You can’t go in there. – I’ve got an appointment. -你不能进去 -我预约过了
[38:44] Oh, then go right in. 那请进吧
[38:47] Talk to you later. 过会儿再和你说
[38:50] Hi. That was the head of the studio. 你好 刚才是电影公司的老板
[38:56] Why are you here? 你怎么来了
[38:58] Well, when you fired me, I was seriously depressed. 被炒了之后 我非常的沮丧
[39:04] – I knew it. – But… -我一猜就是 -可是
[39:06] I went for a walk, right out of town. 之后我出去散心 就在城外
[39:09] And I came across a desert, 我走进了一片沙漠
[39:11] And I fell asleep under a tree, palm tree. 在一棵棕榈树下睡着了
[39:14] I don’t do well with other people’s life-changing stories. 我对这类人生改变的故事不感兴趣
[39:17] And then when I woke up, 醒来之后
[39:18] I saw like a thing sticking out of the sand. 我看到砂地里好像有什么东西
[39:22] And I unearthed it, and it was an ancient chest. 挖出来之后我发现是一个宝箱
[39:26] Really old. Seven hundred years old. 年代很久远 大约有七百年了
[39:29] And in that chest was this. 随后我在宝箱里发现了这个
[39:33] What is it? 这是什么
[39:34] It’s a never-before-heard event from history. 这是一段没有任何人听过的历史事件
[39:38] When does it take place? 什么时候发生的
[39:40] 1300s. 十三世纪
[39:41] Oh, come on, no, Mark! 不会吧 马克
[39:43] Mark, I’ve already told you, 要我说多少遍才行
[39:44] We don’t do black plague movies here! 我们不拍黑死病
[39:47] It’s not about the black plague! 不是黑死病
[39:48] It’s not just about the black plague. 不仅仅是黑死病的故事
[39:51] It’s about… Can I just read it, please? 它是 我只读一下 好吗
[39:54] Get excited. Don’t tap, get excited. 活跃点 别那么消极 活跃一些
[39:57] Get very excited, 你听了一定会非常激动的
[39:58] Because this is one of the best discoveries 这是迄今为止人类
[40:05] Man has ever discovered. 最伟大的发现
[40:08] And you can be part of it. 你也可以成为其中的一部分
[40:10] Yes, but is there a movie there? 很好 但真能拍成电影吗
[40:12] The greatest movie lecture films has ever made. 一定能成为最棒的讲座电影
[40:18] Start reading. 读来听听
[40:22] “On the very first day of the 14th century, 在14世纪的第一天
[40:23] A momentous occasion occurred. 发生了一件重大的事
[40:27] “It began like any other day. The sunrose, babies began to cry. 生活如往日一样 太阳升起 孩子开始啼哭
[40:33] “But all of that was interrupted when a giant, flying spaceship 可一切突然被打断了 一艘巨大的飞船
[40:37] Crashed down from the skies and landed in the heart of Babylon. 在巴比伦的中央从天而降
[40:42] What? 什么
[40:47] Uh… Get everyone in here, right now. We got a big one. 通知所有人立刻来我这儿 我们有猛料了
[40:50] Oh, please, Mark, continue. 快快 马克 继续吧
[40:56] “The ninja army unleashed a giant fireball 忍者军队施放了一枚大火球
[40:59] “And brought the robot dinosaur to its knees, saving mars, earth 并骑乘着机械恐龙来保护火星和地球
[41:04] “And the nude amazonian alien women, all in one sweeping motion. 赤裸亚马逊外星女战士一齐挥舞致敬
[41:08] “The earth was saved. 地球得救了
[41:10] “Jebediah and Aleena were allowed to marry 外星人的人国王威格勒允许
[41:12] By alien king Wanglor. 约比达同阿联娜结婚
[41:14] “It was to be the first 这是史上第一例
[41:16] Human nude amazonian alien woman wedding, 与赤裸亚马逊外星女性的婚姻
[41:18] “And no expense would be spared. 婚礼相当奢华
[41:20] “All of babylon and mars were invited to join the celebrations. 所有的巴比伦人和火星人都受邀参加婚礼
[41:24] “The wedding was held on a brisk summer’s day on mars. 在一个凉爽的夏天 婚礼在火星举行
[41:27] “And all of the survivors of the great ninja war 包括忍者圣战中所有的幸存者
[41:29] “And the black plague were present. 黑死病也就在那个时候开始蔓延
[41:30] “They feasted and danced and laughed, 婚宴上人们欢声笑语
[41:33] And it was a joyous occasion. 一片祥和
[41:35] “The moment the bride and groom kissed, 就在新浪和新娘接吻的一刻
[41:37] “king wanglor performed a mind-wipe on all the humans, 国王威格勒施法抹去了所有人的记忆
[41:40] “Thereby erasing all knowledge of 于是这段历史
[41:42] These events for about 700 years, 尘封了700年
[41:44] “Until one day, a great writer by the name of mark bellison 直到有天一个伟大的编剧马克・贝里森
[41:48] “Would stumble across them in the desert 在被他糟糕的老板安东尼炒掉后
[41:49] After being fired by his crap boss, Anthony, 在沙漠中再次遇见它
[41:55] “And mocked by brad and shelley, two huge douche bags. 却遭到布拉德和雪莉两个蠢货的嘲笑
[42:01] “Lecture films would go on to make the picture, 讲座电影将继续拍摄
[42:03] And it’d be a huge success. 并且大获成功
[42:06] “And mark would become very wealthy and famous from it. “ 而马克则会因此而飞黄腾达
[42:22] What are you gonna call this, mark? 你打算怎么命名这部电影呢
[42:27] The black plague. 黑死病
[42:31] I want you to start immediately ’cause I think this could be 听着 你马上就开始准备这部电影
[42:34] The best screen play ever written. 这肯定会成为迄今为止最优秀的剧本
[42:36] Oh, it will. 当然了
[42:38] It will be the best screen play ever written by anyone. 它会成为最棒的电影剧本的
[42:52] Well… 我说
[42:55] I guess congratulations on selling your script today. 恭喜你 你的剧本终于有人接受了
[42:57] – Cheers. – Cheers. -干杯 -干杯
[43:01] Tell me something about your family. 跟我说说你家里的情况吧
[43:04] I don’t know that much about you. 我还不怎么了解你呢
[43:06] We’re sort of what you’d call unlucky. 我的家庭可以用不幸来形容
[43:09] My dad was an alcoholic. 我父亲是个酒鬼
[43:10] Sad. 太糟了
[43:12] Drinking got to a point where he lost his job, 酗酒甚至让他丢了自己的工作
[43:13] And with a family to support, 为了养家糊口
[43:16] He had no choice but to turn to a life of crime. 他只好铤而走险去犯罪
[43:18] What kind of crime? 他犯了什么罪
[43:20] Burglary. Houses, mainly. 差不多算入室抢劫
[43:30] What are you doing here? 你在这儿干嘛
[43:31] It’s monday at noon. You’re not supposed to be at home now. 现在是星期一中午 你不该在家的
[43:33] If you must know, I’m incredibly stressed at work. 真想知道吗 我已经被工作搞得不堪重负
[43:35] I’ve come home early. I’m having a bit of me time. 我比你先到一步 正享受生活呢
[43:37] More importantly, what are you doing? 更重要的是 你来干什么
[43:39] Well, I was gonna rob your house. 当然是来入室抢劫啊
[43:41] I don’t like that idea. Not a fan of that at all. 我不喜欢那个主意 一点都不喜欢
[43:42] Well, I’m not gonna do it now because you’re in. 但我现在不会这么做 因为你在家
[43:44] And do you know what’s gonna happen? 你知道会怎样吗
[43:45] I’m gonna call the police, you’re gonna be arrested. 我马上报警 你一会儿就会被捕
[43:47] Well, I’m just gonna leave, and you don’t know my name. 我马上就走 而且你不知道我叫什么
[43:48] – What is your name? – Richard Bellison. -那你叫什么呢 -理查德・贝里森
[43:50] Good to meet you. 很高兴认识你
[43:51] You’ve got two options. 你现在有两条路可选
[43:52] Option one, I send the police to your house, right? 第一 我让警察去你家逮你
[43:54] Arrest you there, embarrass you in front of your neighbours. 当着邻居们的面让你难堪
[43:57] Or option two, you just come in and wait for the police here. 或者你可以别走 等到警察来为止
[43:59] – No, I’ll wait. – Yeah? -我选第二个 -真的吗
[44:02] Come on in then. Do you want a cup of tea? 进来吧 要喝茶吗
[44:04] Yeah, that’d be great. 当然
[44:04] He spent the last years of his life in jail. 最后他在监狱里渡过了余生
[44:07] I never really knew him. 我不怎么了解他
[44:08] But I’ve been blessed with some luck as well in my life. 可我的生活倒是挺走运的
[44:13] I had a wonderful mother who raised me. 我的母亲很贤良 把我养大
[44:15] – Oh, that’s sweet. – She’s great. -真不错 -她很棒
[44:17] Where is she? 她现在在哪儿
[44:19] At an old people’s home. 在养老院
[44:21] But I’m gonna get her out of there tomorrow. 我打算明天把她接出来
[44:26] I’m gonna get her a mansion, 我想给她买栋公寓
[44:27] So she can spend the rest of her life in luxury. 好让她安享晚年
[44:29] That’s nice. 你真孝顺
[44:32] – Compliments from the chef. – Thank you. -这是主厨给你们的 -谢谢
[44:34] I don’t know what’s wrong with him today, 我不清楚他今天是怎么了
[44:35] But these just look awful. 反正这些菜实在不怎么样
[44:36] They look fine to me. 我觉得挺好的
[44:37] Well, you’re stupid. 那你就是个笨蛋
[44:45] I was thinking. 我在想
[44:47] Now I’m obviously rich and successful and… 既然我现在已经富有而且成功了
[44:51] Maybe I’m in your league and that 或许我们现在能
[44:53] We could be together, romantically. 开始恋爱了吧
[44:59] What would be the point? 凭什么
[45:03] We might enjoy it. 我们在一起会很开心
[45:07] Well, I do like you and I do enjoy your company. 我承认自己喜欢你而且和你在一起很开心
[45:11] And if we were to get together and procreate, 而且如果我们在一起养育后代的话
[45:13] I would like the offspring 我很希望
[45:15] That are carrying half my genetic code 携带我的基因的后代
[45:17] To be well taken care of, financially stable. 能得到良好的照顾 家庭有稳定的收入
[45:20] I also think you’d make a good father and a good husband, 我也相信你会是一个好父亲
[45:23] Which I like. 好丈夫 我喜欢你这点
[45:24] Fantastic. 太妙了
[45:27] Unfortunately, none of that changes the fact 可不幸的是 这些都不足以改变现状
[45:29] That you’d still be contributing 那就是孩子的另一半基因
[45:31] Half the genetic code to our children. 依然来自于你
[45:36] I don’t want little fat kids with snub noses. 我不想看到我的孩子也一样的肥胖 一样的塌鼻梁
[45:41] Sure. 好吧
[45:46] Sorry. 我很抱歉
[45:48] Hello? Speaking. 你好
[45:52] She what? 她怎么了
[45:55] Mum? 妈妈
[45:57] They just called me. What’s going on? 他们刚打电话给我 怎么了
[46:00] They said I’m probably gonna die tonight. 他们说我今晚可能会死
[46:03] What? 什么
[46:05] Hello, there. I was just coming in to check on her. 你好 我刚要给她做检查
[46:07] You must be martha’s son. 你一定是玛莎的儿子
[46:08] What do you mean, she’s gonna die tonight? 她说她今晚会死是什么意思
[46:10] It does not look very good. She suffered a major heart attack. 她情况不好 心脏病刚刚发作
[46:13] Her heart is very weak. Her pulse is not very strong. 她的心脏和脉搏都很微弱
[46:16] Her blood pressure is dropping rapidly, 血压也降的很快
[46:19] And she will probably suffer 因此她今晚很可能面临
[46:21] A fatal heart attack sometime tonight. 一次致命心脏病发作
[46:24] Yes. Still going to die. 没错 很可能会死
[46:30] Side note, 顺便说下
[46:32] It’s fajita night downstairs in the cafeteria, 楼下的餐厅有法基塔之夜活动
[46:36] So you might wanna grab yourself 你在你母亲过世之后
[46:38] A little bite down there after mom dies. 你可以去尝尝
[46:40] Okay? 好吗
[46:47] I’m so scared, Mark. 我很害怕马克
[46:50] People don’t talk about it, but death is a horrible thing. 尽管人们不愿去谈 可死亡真的很可怕
[46:56] One minute, you’re alive, 一分钟前你还活着
[47:00] And then just like that, it’s all gone. 可一切都在转瞬间消失
[47:05] This is it, Mark. 就这么简单 马克
[47:08] Few more hours like this and then 几个小时之后
[47:15] An eternity of nothingness. 我就要面对永恒的虚无了
[47:23] Nurse! 护士
[47:29] Her vitals are dropping. 她的心跳在变弱
[47:32] I’m so… I’m so frightened. 我 我很害怕
[47:37] Oh, mum. 妈妈
[47:46] Mum, listen to me. 妈妈 听我说
[47:49] Listen carefully. 仔细听我说
[47:51] You’re wrong about what happens after you die. 你对于死后的看法是错的
[47:57] It’s not an eternity of nothingness. 不会是永恒的虚无
[47:59] Huh? 什么
[48:01] You go to your favourite place in the whole world. 你会去周游全世界 去你最喜欢的地方
[48:05] Yeah. 就是那样
[48:05] And everyone you’ve ever loved and 那些你爱的爱你的人
[48:08] Who’s ever loved you will be there. 都会在那里
[48:11] And you’ll be young again. 而你又会回到年轻的时候
[48:12] You’ll run and jump like you used to and dance. 像以前一样又跑又跳 一样的跳舞
[48:16] You used to dance. 你原来不是常跳舞吗
[48:21] There’s no pain. 那里没有痛苦
[48:28] Just love. 只有爱
[48:33] Happiness. 还有幸福
[48:35] And everyone gets a mansion. 人人都有自己的公寓
[48:39] And it lasts for an eternity. An eternity, mum. 那才是你将看到的永恒 妈妈
[48:48] Say hello to dad for me. 替我向爸爸问好
[48:51] Tell him I love him. 告诉他我爱他
[49:00] – Go on. – What else happens? -继续 -还会有什么
[49:03] Mum. 妈妈
[49:05] I’m gonna see my mother again when I die. 那我死后就能再见到我母亲了
[49:08] Will you tell us more, please? 你还知道些什么 请告诉我们
[51:44] Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me. 借过 借过 借过
[51:50] There he is! That’s him! 他在那儿 就是他
[51:54] Is there only one place you go when you die? 每个人死后都只有一个地方可去吗
[51:56] Will everyone who has ever died be there? 每个人都会去那儿吗
[51:58] What’s this place called? 那地方叫什么名字
[51:59] Will I get to have sex with people there? 在那里我还能和人做爱吗
[52:01] Are there shopping malls? 有没有商场
[52:02] What about smoking? Can we smoke up there? 抽烟呢 我们在那儿能抽烟吗
[52:08] They’re saying you know something 人们都说你知道
[52:09] Different about what happens after you die. 人死后会发生什么的真实情况
[52:13] Twenty four hours ago, mark bellison was 一天前马克・贝里森还只是个
[52:15] Just your typical nobody writer. 默默无闻的编剧
[52:17] Today, people are saying he has new information 可是今天所有人都认为他知道
[52:20] About what happens after you die. 关于人死后会发生什么的新消息
[52:23] Oh, this is bad. 天哪 太糟了
[52:25] I just need to get… I know, I’m sorry. Pardon me, please. 让我过去 哦 借过 麻烦借过下
[52:28] Oopsie! Excuse me. Um, oh, excuse me. 对不起 请让下好吗 借过
[52:32] Quick. 快
[52:34] Come in. 进来
[52:36] Yeah. 好的
[52:40] Just tell me what you told your mom. 只要告诉我你对你母亲说了什么就行
[52:42] I don’t think I should. Anything can happen. 我觉得我不该这样 任何事都可能发生
[52:44] I’ve got to keep my mouth shut from now on. Why did I… 我还是不说了吧 我怎么会
[52:47] Whatever you said obviously affected a lot of people. 可很明显你所说的已经影响了一大群人
[52:50] I mean, I don’t think you have the choice to keep it in. 我是说你也许已经没机会再保持沉默了
[52:52] Yes, I do. I could walk out that door now. 不不 我可以 就从那个门出去
[52:54] I could get on the first plane to Namibia. No one knows me there. 我能飞去纳米比亚 那里没人认识我
[52:57] Just tell me what you said, Mark. Please, just tell me. 得了马克 告诉我你到底说了什么
[53:00] My mum was dying, she was scared, she was shaking all over, 当时我妈妈奄奄一息 全身颤抖着
[53:04] And she said she didn’t want to just enter a world of nothingness. 然后她说她不想面对死后的无尽虚空
[53:08] So I said, “you’re wrong about what happens after you die. “ 所以我告诉她她想错了
[53:12] And I told her, I said, 然后我对她说
[53:15] “It’s not a world of nothingness. 那个地方没有无尽的虚空
[53:17] “You go to the best place ever, where all your friends are 是一个你能想象的最好的地方 朋友和幸福
[53:22] “And you have an eternity of joy. “ 才是那里永恒的主题
[53:25] I made her happy. 我这么说让她感到好多了
[53:32] How do you know these things? 那你是怎么知道那些事的
[53:34] Well, I… 这个嘛 我
[53:37] Oh, that makes me happy. 那 那让我也感觉好多了
[53:40] You have to tell them everything you know. 你必须告诉他们这些
[53:42] You have to. It’s too big. 这件事太重要了
[53:43] Listen to me, you don’t understand. 听我说 别急 你不明白
[53:45] The things I told my mum… 我告诉我母亲的那些
[53:46] Didn’t you say that it made her happy to hear them? 你说的那些不是让你母亲很高兴吗
[53:48] – Yes. – And how did that make you feel? -是啊 -那些话让你感觉如何
[53:50] – Good. – So imagine how it would feel -很好啊 -想象下那场景有多美好
[53:52] To do the same for all of these people. 所以也为外面的那些人再说一遍吧
[54:01] Uh, okay. 那好吧
[54:04] I need some time. 不过我需要一些时间
[54:09] You sure I should do this? 你真的认为我该这么做
[54:12] Of course you should. 当然了
[54:13] Mark, what you know is gonna change man kind forever. 马克 你所知道的将会彻底改变整个人类
[54:19] It’s the most important thing the world has ever heard. 那将是这个世界上最重要的新闻
[54:25] I’ll let you work. 我来帮你
[54:41] Come in. 请进
[54:44] I brought pizza. 我带了披萨
[54:47] How come you never told me we all get mansions? 为什么你从没告诉过我我们会有豪宅
[54:49] – Uh, I didn’t… – Just let him keep working. -我没有 -别打断他工作
[54:50] It’s one thing that you invented the bicycle, but… 你发明了自行车是一回事 但
[54:52] Just keep working, don’t worry about… 让他工作吧 别操心
[54:55] I’ve known him for a long time, and he never told me that. 我认识他很久了 他从没和我说过
[54:59] – I got plain, and I got… – That’s good. -我买了原味的和 -不错
[55:03] I got another plain. 还是原味的
[55:09] In London, England, they wait. 世界停滞了
[55:11] In Rome, Italy, they wait. In New York city, they wait. 伦敦 英国 罗马 意大利
[55:16] The world has come to a standstill, 纽约 所有人都在等他
[55:18] With everyone at their televisions and radios, 所有人守着电视或广播
[55:21] Or here on this lawn, 或者站在这块草地上
[55:23] Waiting for Mark Bellison to come forth 等着马克・贝里森出现
[55:24] And tell the people what he knows. 告诉大家他所知道的事
[55:50] I’ve finished. 我做完了
[55:54] Are you ready? 准备好了吗
[55:56] I guess so. 我想是的
[55:58] I wish I had something better to 我需要一块像板一样的东西
[56:00] Put these on, though, like tablets. 能把这些纸放在上面
[56:02] Or just even better paper. 或者换张好点的纸
[56:10] – That feels better. – Good. -这样好些了 -很好
[56:12] Just… 就
[56:14] Just tell them what you know. 告诉他们你知道的
[56:16] – Good luck out there, man. – Cheers. -祝你好运 -谢谢
[56:30] Twenty four hours ago, 24小时前
[56:31] Mark bellison was just your typical nobody writer. 马克・贝里森还是个典型的无名编剧
[56:34] Today, people are saying he has new information 今天人们都说他对于
[56:37] About what happens after you die. 死后发生的事有新的见解
[56:56] Sorry. 抱歉
[57:00] I guess 我猜
[57:03] You heard about the stuff that I told my mum the other night. 你们是因为听说了那晚
[57:07] That’s why you’re here. 我和我妈说的事才来的
[57:10] I know some things, some very important things 我知道关于你们死后发生的
[57:12] About what happens to you after you die. 一些非常重要的事
[57:16] Everything you need to know 所有你们要知道的已经
[57:19] Is written on these pizza boxes. 全写在这些比萨盒子上了
[57:31] “Number one, 第一
[57:33] “There is a man in the sky who controls everything. 天上有个人执掌一切
[57:38] – “Number two… ” – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. -第二 -等等
[57:41] What does he look like? 他长什么样
[57:42] Uh, tall, big hands for making stuff. Good head of hair. 很高 有一双大巧手和一头浓发
[57:47] What ethnicity is he? 他种族是什么
[57:48] Uh, he’s a new type of ethnicity. 他属于一种新种族
[57:52] He’s a mixture of all our ethnicities. 所有种族混合而成的新种族
[57:55] – Does he live in the clouds? – No. -他住云里吗 -不
[57:56] – Can we see him? – No. -我们能看见他吗 -不行
[57:58] He lives higher than the clouds, too high to see him. 他住的比云还高 无法看见他
[58:00] – So he lives in space. – Not that high. -所以他住在太空 -没那么高
[58:03] So then the thermosphere? 那他住热大气层里吗
[58:04] Sorry, people. I’ve got a lot to get through here. Can we just 抱歉 太多内容要说 我们能
[58:08] Man lives in the sky, you can’t see him. 谁都看不见的天上人
[58:10] He controls everything. Cool? 掌控着一切 懂了吗
[58:13] Good. “Number two, 很好 第二
[58:15] “When you die, you don’t disappear 你死后不会
[58:16] Into an eternity of nothingness. 永远变得虚无缥缈
[58:19] “Instead, you go to a really great place. “ 相反 你会去一个真的很棒的地方
[58:23] “Number three, 第三
[58:25] “In that place, everyone will get a mansion. “ 所有人在那都会有幢豪宅
[58:34] What kind of mansion? 哪种豪宅呢
[58:35] The best mansion you could think of. 你能想像的到最棒的
[58:38] Ah, I was thinking of a horrible mansion! 我想的是个恐怖的房子
[58:41] No. It’s the best mansion you could ever think of. 不 它不是你现在想到的
[58:44] Not the one you’re thinking of right now, but ever. 而是你至今想到过的最好的豪宅
[58:47] Whatever the best mansion is you’d like, 无论你喜欢什么样的顶级豪宅
[58:50] That’s the one you’re gonna get. 你都能得到你要的
[58:51] “Number four, 第四
[58:53] “When you die, all the people you love will be there. “ 当你死了 你爱的所有人都会在那
[58:56] Will they have their own mansions? 他们也有自己的豪宅吗
[58:58] Yeah. Of course. Everyone gets a mansion. 当然 每人都有
[59:00] What if I want them to live in my mansion? 如果我想让他们住在我这呢
[59:01] Well, that’s fine. They’ll leave their mansion. 行啊 他们会离开自己的豪宅
[59:04] They’ll come and live with you, won’t they? 来和你一起住
[59:05] What happens to their mansion? 那他们豪宅怎么办
[59:06] I don’t know. It goes back on the market. Can we… 我不知道 应该会出售 我们能
[59:08] “Number five, 第五
[59:12] “When you die, there will be free ice cream for everyone. 你死后 那里整日整夜供应
[59:16] “All day and all night, whatever flavours you can think of. “ 你能想到的各种口味的免费冰欺凌
[59:21] – Even bad flavours? – Why would you think of bad flavours? -甚至不好的口味吗 -为什么你会想到这些
[59:23] You just said every flavour I could think of. 你刚说我能想到的所有口味
[59:25] Oh, no. I just thought of vanilla and skunks. 不会吧 我正好想到香草和臭鼬
[59:28] Well, don’t eat that, then. 那就别吃啊
[59:30] I just thought that chocolate sauce was diarrhoea. 我想到让人腹泻的巧克力酱
[59:32] Don’t put that on the ice cream, then! 那就别往冰欺凌里放
[59:33] What is the matter with you people? 你们这些人都怎么了
[59:35] Can we… Please. “Number six, 我们能 拜托 第六
[59:38] “If you do bad things, 如果你做坏事了
[59:39] You won’t get to go to this great place when you die. “ 你死后不会去那美妙的地方
[59:42] Where will you go? 那去哪
[59:44] A terrible place, the worst place imaginable. 一个所能想到最糟的地方
[59:47] What constitutes a bad thing? 什么是坏事呢
[59:49] Awful crimes, rape, murder, things like that. 像重罪 强奸 谋杀那样的
[59:52] – Is punching someone bad? – Yes. -会打那些坏人吗 -会
[59:54] – What if they’re trying to hurt you? – Well, then it’s fine. -如果他们要伤害你呢 -不会的
[59:56] – Is cursing bad? – No. -骂人是坏事吗 -不是
[59:58] – What about being late for work? – No, that’s… -那上班迟到呢 -不是
[1:00:00] I mean, you might lose your job if the boss doesn’t like it, 如果你迟到 你的老板可能会开除你
[1:00:04] But it won’t affect what happens to you after you die. 但这不会影响你死后的事
[1:00:06] What about if you forget to feed your dog? 那如果你忘记喂狗呢
[1:00:10] Well, then, if you forget, 如果你忘了
[1:00:11] I mean, it’s bad for the dog. 对狗来说很糟
[1:00:12] If the dog dies, it’s bad, but it’s not… 如果狗死了那就太糟了 但不是
[1:00:14] I mean, don’t do it on purpose. 我是说 不要故意去做
[1:00:16] Don’t buy a dog just to starve it for a laugh, 不要为了找乐子去买条狗来饿死他
[1:00:19] But… Can we… 但 我们能
[1:00:20] If I do just one bad thing, do I go to the bad place? 如果我做了一件坏事 我会去那地方吗
[1:00:23] No! 不会
[1:00:26] You get three chances. 你有三次机会
[1:00:29] Three bad things and you’re out. 做三件坏事你就出局了
[1:00:31] Like baseball! 像棒球比赛
[1:00:34] Sort of. So, anything else? 差不多 还有问题吗
[1:00:38] – Oh, please, can we just move on? – No! -拜托 我们能继续念下去吗 -不
[1:00:41] We have to know everything that’s bad. 我们得知道所有的坏事
[1:00:47] Fine. 好吧
[1:00:48] Is it bad to wear pants? 穿短裤是坏事吗
[1:00:49] Oh. What the… 什么东西
[1:00:51] 两小时后
[1:00:53] No. There is no hairstyle that can put you in the bad place. 不会因为发型问题让你去那的
[1:00:59] We’ve been through this. 我们已经说了
[1:01:00] The main ones are things like hurting 让你去那最主要的问题
[1:01:02] People physically, on purpose, okay? 就是故意伤害别人的身体
[1:01:05] Taking their stuff, 拿别人的东西
[1:01:07] doing things to people they don’t want done, 做他们不想让你做得事
[1:01:10] Murdering people on purpose. 故意杀人
[1:01:13] Okay. “Number nine, 好了 第九
[1:01:15] “The man in the sky who controls everything 掌控一切的天上人
[1:01:18] “Decides if you go to the good place or the bad place. 决定你去好地方还是坏地方
[1:01:21] “He also decides who lives and who dies. “ 他也决定生死
[1:01:23] – Does he cause natural disasters? – Yes. -是他引起自然灾害的吗 -对
[1:01:26] – Did he cause my mom to get cancer? – Yes. -他让我妈得癌症的吗 -对
[1:01:29] Did he cause that tree to land on my car last week? 上周是他让树倒在我车上的吗
[1:01:32] – Yeah. – Did he kill my dad with that heart attack? -对 -他用心脏病杀了我爸是吗
[1:01:38] Yeah. 对
[1:01:44] I say fuck the man that lives in the sky! 住在天上的那人去死吧
[1:01:50] Yeah, that guy’s evil! 对 那人是邪恶的
[1:01:51] That guy’s a coward, hiding up there doing bad things to us. 那人是懦夫 只会躲在那对我们做坏事
[1:01:54] Why doesn’t he do it to our faces? 为什么他不当着我们的面做这些呢
[1:01:55] We have to stop that evil bastard before he kills us all! 我们得在他杀了我们之前制止他
[1:02:02] Wait, wait, listen. 等等 听着
[1:02:05] The man who lives in the sky and controls everything 住在天上掌控一切的那人
[1:02:10] Is also responsible for all the good stuff that happens. 也负责所有发生的好事
[1:02:14] He’s the guy that saved my life on 那次我去钓鱼是他
[1:02:15] That fishing trip when the boat capsized? 在沉船之前救我的吗
[1:02:18] – Yes. – Did he capsize the boat? -对 -是他弄沉船的吗
[1:02:20] Yeah. 对
[1:02:22] He killed my grandmother and 是他杀了我祖母
[1:02:23] Left me those millions of dollars? 又留给我几百万遗产吗
[1:02:24] You bet yeah. 你说对了
[1:02:26] So, he’s the one who cured my mom’s cancer? 所以是他治好了我妈的癌症吗
[1:02:30] Yeah. 对
[1:02:31] So, he’s kind of a good guy, but he’s also kind of a prick, too. 所以他是个好人也是个混蛋
[1:02:35] Yeah. Right, but check this out, okay? 对 看看这个好吗
[1:02:38] “Number ten, even if the man in the sky does bad stuff to you, 十 就算那人对你做了不好的事
[1:02:42] “He makes up for it by giving you 他会在你死后给
[1:02:44] An eternity of good stuff after you die. 你的来生补偿些好东西
[1:02:49] As long as you don’t do any of that 只要不做你说的
[1:02:50] Bad stuff that you mentioned, right? 那些坏事是吗
[1:02:52] – Yeah, of course. – So it’s kind of a test. -当然 -所以就像一场考验
[1:02:56] Yeah. 对
[1:02:57] Well, that’s everything I know. 这就是我知道的所有事情
[1:03:07] How do you know all these things? 你怎么知道这些事的
[1:03:10] Because the man in the sky told me. 因为天上的人告诉我的
[1:03:12] Yeah, well, how come we’re just 为什么在人类出现
[1:03:13] Finding out about these things now, 几百万年后的今天
[1:03:14] Millions of years into our existence? 我们才发现这些事
[1:03:17] I don’t know. He forgot. Got… Seen all the stuff he does? 不知道 他忘了吧 看到他做的所有事了吗
[1:03:21] Thank you. 谢谢大家
[1:03:29] Think that went well. 看来事情进展顺利
[1:03:33] 每人都有豪宅
[1:03:36] 美国宇航局在找天上人
[1:03:39] 终于找到做好人的原因
[1:03:41] 天上人没有减少婴儿患艾滋数
[1:03:45] 天上人用海啸杀害了4万人
[1:03:49] 天上人让一妇人活到104岁
[1:03:52] 期刊 大家都想着豪宅致使工作效率降低14%
[1:03:56] 时间周刊年度人物马克・贝里森
[1:05:00] Cheers, cheers. 干杯
[1:05:22] 马克・贝里森的”黑死病”票房独占鳌头
[1:05:27] 娱乐新闻 “黑死病”荣获最佳电影
[1:05:33] – Cheers. – Cheers. -干杯 -干杯
[1:05:46] Did I ever tell you about the time 我有没有告诉过你
[1:05:48] I saved a baby from a burning building 有次我从着火的楼里救了个婴儿
[1:05:51] And there was a bear, and… 有只熊在里面 还有
[1:05:54] Wait, there was a burning building and a bear? 等下 着火的楼和一只熊吗
[1:05:56] I heard a baby crying and so I ran in there through the flames, 我听到婴儿哭声不顾危险
[1:06:01] Not caring about my own safety, got the baby, jumped out. 跑进了大火中救了他然后跳了出来
[1:06:06] It was the second storey, jumped out. 那是从二楼跳下来的
[1:06:09] I landed, baby safe. But then this bear… 我落地后婴儿没事 但这熊
[1:06:11] – Wait, how did you survive? – Well, let me tell you. -等等 你怎么活下来的 -让我告诉你
[1:06:13] No, how did you survive the jump? 不 为什么你跳下来没事
[1:06:15] I’ve seen you twist your ankle crossing the street. 我看到你过马路还扭到脚了
[1:06:16] Because on this occasion I landed in something soft. 因为我落在了软的东西上
[1:06:21] So… 所以
[1:06:22] What did you land in? 你落在哪了
[1:06:23] – Jam. – Jam. -果酱上 -果酱
[1:06:25] It was a barrel of jam. It was a jam factory on fire. 因为是果酱工厂着火了 那正好有桶果酱
[1:06:29] Probably what attracted the bear in the first place. 可能这就是一开始引来熊的原因
[1:06:30] – Right. – You haven’t heard of that? -对 -你没听过吗
[1:06:33] The burning building, baby, bear, factory, jam incident? 着火的楼 婴儿 熊 工厂 果酱事故
[1:06:37] Shoot, no. 靠 没有
[1:06:38] Yeah, classic. So, I land. 很经典的 我落地后
[1:06:41] This bear is coming toward, big, lumbering, eating machine 那大笨熊边嚼着机器边走过来
[1:06:45] Like that happy chap over there. 就像那边那个愉悦的小伙
[1:06:47] What, sleeping, ugly fatty? 那个在睡觉的死胖子吗
[1:06:50] – He’s not happy. – Well, how do you know? -他不开心 -你怎么知道
[1:06:52] What do you mean? Look at him. He’s a loser. 你觉得呢 看看他 是个失败者
[1:06:56] You can’t tell that from just looking at the guy. 你不能只从表面判断他
[1:06:59] He could be the world’s greatest poet. 他可能是世上最棒的诗人
[1:07:02] Well, he probably is a loser. Bad example. 他大概是个失败者吧 举例失败
[1:07:04] But I’m saying, it doesn’t have to be, just by… 但我所说的不会总这样的 只通过
[1:07:09] Okay. What do you see when you see this fellow here? 从那家伙身上你看到什么
[1:07:11] Short, sweaty, bald guy. 长的矮 在出汗 光头
[1:07:13] Right.Well done. 对了
[1:07:15] He’s carrying a briefcase. He’s in a hurry. 他拿着公文包很急的样子
[1:07:17] He’s probably off to a really important meeting. 他可能要去开个很重要的会议
[1:07:19] He’s probably a high-powered businessman. 是个很有权势的商人
[1:07:22] You see more than I do. 你看得比我仔细
[1:07:24] Well, because, if you look… 因为只要你想看
[1:07:27] What do you see when you see those guys? 那些人你又看到什么
[1:07:31] Two nerdy losers in hats? 那两戴帽子的呆子吗
[1:07:35] Yeah. Good. Good observational skills. 不错的观察技巧
[1:07:39] But what I mean is, look beyond 但我的意思是
[1:07:40] Just their appearance and look at them. 不要光从外表看他们
[1:07:45] They’re holding hands. They’re in love. 他们牵着手在恋爱
[1:07:52] Hey, do me. 试试看我
[1:07:54] I mean, just what do you see? What do you see in me? 你在我身上看到了什么
[1:07:58] You’re pretty. 你很美
[1:08:01] You’ve got a wonderful smile. 有迷人的笑容
[1:08:02] – Well, that’s what everyone sees. – I wasn’t finished. -这是众所皆知的 -我还没说完
[1:08:06] You’re the sweetest, most caring person I know. 你是我认识的最温柔体贴的人
[1:08:10] And you’ve got a freckle there 你那有个雀斑
[1:08:10] I’ve never told you about how much I love. 我从没告诉过你我有多喜欢它
[1:08:13] You usually smile, 你常笑
[1:08:15] But sometimes you spend your day in bed, eating and crying. 但有时你一整天窝在床上哭或者吃东西
[1:08:18] You’ll hold someone’s hand after their mum… 你会握着别人的手 在他妈妈
[1:08:25] You’re the most wonderful person I’ve ever met. 你是我遇见的最好的人
[1:08:32] What do you see when you look at me? 在我身上你看出什么
[1:08:40] You’re chubby and you have a snub nose. 你胖胖的有个塌鼻子
[1:08:45] Yeah. That’s about it. 说的是
[1:08:52] You’re smart. 你很聪明
[1:08:56] You’re kind. 你人很好
[1:08:58] You’re the sweetest man I’ve ever met. 你是我遇见的最温柔的男人
[1:09:02] You are definitely the most interesting person I know. 你绝对是我认识的最有趣的人
[1:09:06] And you are fun to be with. 和你在一起很开心
[1:09:09] And you see the world in a way that 你看世界的
[1:09:10] Nobody else sees the world, 眼光与众不同
[1:09:11] And I like the way you see the world. 我很喜欢你看世界的方法
[1:09:15] And you’re my best friend. 你是我最好的朋友
[1:09:17] You make me happier than anyone I’ve ever known. 你比任何人都能逗我开心
[1:09:29] Why can’t we be together, then? 那为何我们不能在一起呢
[1:09:31] Because of the whole genetics thing. 都是基因的原因
[1:09:32] Little fat kids with snub noses. 塌鼻子的小胖孩
[1:09:38] It’s a shame that being rich and famous 名利双收也不能改变你的基因
[1:09:41] Doesn’t change your genetics. 太遗憾了
[1:09:44] Because I love you. 因为我爱你
[1:09:49] Does being rich and famous change your genetic material? 名利双收会改变你的基因吗
[1:10:01] No. It doesn’t. 不会
[1:10:02] Our kids would be little fat things with snub noses. 我们的孩子会是塌鼻子的小胖孩
[1:10:13] Thanks for that, Jim. Next up, Mark Bellison. 吉姆 谢了 下一个 马克・贝里森
[1:10:16] Does he deserve all the money and fame 他确实应该名利双收
[1:10:17] Or is he just some fat loser 还是他只是个
[1:10:18] who hears things from the man in the sky? 听的到天上人的没用的胖子
[1:10:20] I say fat loser, Bob. 我觉得是没用的胖子 鲍勃
[1:10:22] It’s as simple as this, Jim. Just look at the guy. 再简单不过了 吉姆 看看那家伙
[1:10:24] He’s fat, he’s stupid-looking. What else do you need to know? 他是个一脸蠢像的胖子 还用说别的吗
[1:10:28] And what about the hundreds of people 那几百人在
[1:10:28] Camping out on his lawn? 他草坪上露营怎么说呢
[1:10:30] I mean, don’t those people have jobs? 那些人没工作吗
[1:10:32] Maybe they’re all fat losers like him. 他们那是物以类聚
[1:10:36] Stay tuned, we got weather in five. 不要走开 五分钟后会有天气预报
[1:10:39] And then write, 接着写
[1:10:40] “The duck flew all the way to Alaska to meet up 鸭子一路飞向阿拉斯加
[1:10:42] “With his friend who was a polar bear who lived there. “ 去和住那的北极熊朋友见面
[1:10:47] – “And the polar bear… ” – How many of these have you had? -那北极熊 -你喝了多少了
[1:10:49] Doesn’t matter. uh… “The end. “ 没事 结束
[1:10:52] – That’s a strange ending. – It is, isn’t it? -真是个奇怪的结尾 -是吗
[1:10:55] And you want me to take this over to Lecture Films? 你想让我把这个交给讲座电影吗
[1:10:58] Tell them to film that one this week. 告诉他们这周开拍
[1:11:03] Tell them it’s for kids. 告诉他们这是儿童电影
[1:11:05] Kids will love that, won’t they? 孩子们会喜欢的是吧
[1:11:07] Bears and ducks in cars. 熊和鸭子在车里
[1:11:11] – What’s that? – It’s a birthday card for you. -那是什么 -给你的生日卡
[1:11:13] – You want it? – Thank you. -想要吗 -谢谢
[1:11:16] Oh, I came to tell you that 我来告诉你今晚
[1:11:17] I can’t watch a movie with you tonight. 我不能和你看电影了
[1:11:19] – Why not? – ‘Cause I have a date. -为什么 -因为我有约会
[1:11:21] Who with? 和谁
[1:11:23] – Brad Kessler. – Brad Kessler? -布拉德・凯斯勒 -布拉德・凯斯勒吗
[1:11:27] You know what I think of him. 你知道我对他的看法
[1:11:28] I think he is the world’s biggest douche bag. 我觉得他是全世界最愚蠢的人
[1:11:31] – To you. not to me. – Yes. -对你是 对我不是 -对
[1:11:32] He’s very sweet and kind to me. 他对我温柔友善
[1:11:34] Well, of course he is. 当然了
[1:11:35] Look at you! A shark would be sweet and kind to you. 看看你 鲨鱼都会对你温柔友善的
[1:11:37] – It would? – No, it wouldn’t. -会吗 -不会
[1:11:39] Do not get in with a shark. It will just… I was just… 别去找鲨鱼 它会 我只是
[1:11:42] – But don’t go out with him. – Why not? -但别和他出去 -为什么不
[1:11:45] Well, he’s an excellent match for me. 他是绝佳的伴侣
[1:11:47] Well, don’t sleep with him. 那别和他上床
[1:11:48] – Why not? – What? You were going to? -为什么不 -什么 你准备吗
[1:11:50] If I don’t sleep with him, 如果我不和他上床
[1:11:52] Then he’ll find another acceptable mate 他就会另外找个
[1:11:53] Who would sleep with him. 合适的人和他上床
[1:11:54] – Then I’ll miss out. – No, he won’t. -那我就错过了 -他不会的
[1:11:56] – Yes. – No, no, no, no, no, no. -会的 -不
[1:11:58] You haven’t thought this through. 你还没了解透彻
[1:11:59] Because if I was going out on a date with you… 如果我和你约会
[1:12:01] And if you were attractive, like Brad. 如果你像布拉德一样迷人
[1:12:03] Yes. Well, why… 对 为什么
[1:12:06] But I would… I would lose respect for you… 如果第一次约会就上床
[1:12:09] If you slept with me on the first date. 那我会看不起你的
[1:12:12] I would because I… 因为我
[1:12:14] Just chat, just talk to him, sure. 和他聊天说话就够了
[1:12:16] But, listen, do not, whatever… 但听着 不要 无论如何
[1:12:18] Let him know what a wonderful person you are just by… 让他知道他和一个多好的人在一起
[1:12:21] Verbally, not with… Because he will then go, 不是和 这样他就会想
[1:12:25] “Oh, I… I want to date her… I want a second date. “ 和她第二次约会
[1:12:28] Do not… 不要
[1:12:30] Do not have sex with anyone unless you are married to them 不要和任何人做爱除非你嫁给他
[1:12:34] Is the rule. 这是规矩
[1:12:38] Settled. 解决了
[1:12:48] What’s this? 这是什么
[1:12:51] Birthday coupon for sex. 生日做爱礼券
[1:12:55] It’s a coupon for birthday sex. 这是生日做爱的礼券
[1:12:57] So it’s sex with you ’cause it’s my birthday? 因为是我的生日所以和你做爱吗
[1:13:00] What do you get the man who has everything? 你该怎么得到拥有一切的男人
[1:13:04] – Sorry. – Forget about it now. Sorry, I didn’t know. -抱歉 -现在忘了吧 抱歉 我不知道
[1:13:06] – No, no, no. -We’re not married. -不 等下 -我们没结婚
[1:13:11] Which is what you just said. 这是你刚说的
[1:13:14] Do not sleep with anyone unless you’re married to them. 别和任何人做爱除非你们结婚
[1:13:17] That’s what I said. But hold on, though. What about the coupon? 我刚才是这么说 但等等 礼卷怎么办
[1:13:21] – The rule is… – Yes, I know what the rule is. -规则要求 -我知道规则
[1:13:24] So we can’t… 所以我们不能
[1:13:26] The coupon, it’s just such a… 这礼卷
[1:13:28] – Rule. – Such a shame to waste it. -规则 -浪费掉真可惜
[1:13:30] – But, I mean, you know… – It’s too bad. -但 我想说 -太可惜了
[1:13:31] It is, it is. 确实
[1:13:34] Now I can’t redeem sex with this. 现在我不能用这个兑换性爱了
[1:13:37] So you’d like what? What am I gonna get you now? 那你喜欢什么 现在还能送你什么
[1:13:40] Can’t have sex with you. 不能和你做爱
[1:13:43] You probably just prefer socks, right? 你应该会选袜子 对吗
[1:13:45] Yeah. Shitty little woollen ones, instead of sex. 对 不做爱 选低劣的毛袜
[1:13:48] Hello? 有人吗
[1:13:49] Oh, he’s coming. 他来了
[1:13:52] Well, why have you invited him here? 你怎么把他叫到这来了
[1:13:54] I didn’t. It was his idea. 没有 是他的主意
[1:13:56] I bet it was. It’s my house. 肯定是他 这是我家
[1:13:58] – Anna. – You are so handsome. -安娜 -你真帅
[1:14:00] I know. 我知道
[1:14:02] – Mark. You look like trash. – Oh, your opinion. -马克 你看着像垃圾一样 -只是你这么想
[1:14:05] Let’s go have some fun. 我们出去玩
[1:14:07] – Not too much. – Hey! What are you doing with that? -别玩过头 -你那个是什么
[1:14:09] That is a coupon for birthday sex. 生日性爱礼卷
[1:14:11] – With you? – Yes. -和你 -是的
[1:14:13] But he doesn’t want it because we’re not married. 但因为我们没结婚 他不想要
[1:14:15] – He’d rather have a pair of socks, right? – Can I have it? -他宁愿要双袜子 是吗 -能给我吗
[1:14:17] Oh, sure. Of course, we’ll have to get married to use it. 当然 但我们得结了婚才能用
[1:14:21] Well, maybe we just will. 或许我们会的
[1:14:24] Well, don’t… I’m not happy for that. What… 别 我不喜欢听这话
[1:14:29] I’ll call you later. 待会打电话给你
[1:14:40] – I thought we’d celebrate tonight. – Hmm. -我想今晚该庆祝 -为什么
[1:14:42] Today I was handed a very impressive promotion. 今天我升职了
[1:14:45] Not only am I the head writer 不仅因为我是令人羡慕的
[1:14:46] Of the coveted first century, 第一世纪首席编剧
[1:14:48] But today I was handed the reins to the 今天我还被授权编撰
[1:14:49] 18th, 19th, and 20th centuries. 18 19 20世纪故事
[1:14:51] – Oh, that is exciting. – It’s very, very exciting. -真令人兴奋 -非常兴奋
[1:14:53] No other writer’s ever had that many centuries, 从没有编剧获得这么多世纪的编撰权
[1:14:55] Let alone four of the most popular ones. 何况还是最流行的4个世纪
[1:14:58] Mark’s never had more than one century. 马克从没超过一个世纪
[1:15:01] Mark also has the man in the sky 马克还有天上的人
[1:15:02] Telling him stories no one’s ever heard before. 告诉他 大家都不知道的事
[1:15:04] Yes, but does he look like this? 是的 但他长得像我这样吗
[1:15:06] Does he have my genetics? My confidence? My charisma? 他有我的基因 我的自信 以及我的魅力吗
[1:15:13] – No. – No. -没有 -是吧
[1:15:16] I’m gonna send that bottle back. 我不要这瓶酒
[1:15:17] Not because it’s turned, 不是因为不合口味
[1:15:18] But because I want to appear discerning and powerful. 而是我想表现得有品味和够档次
[1:15:21] Yes, sir. 好 先生
[1:15:23] Also, I think we’re ready to order. 另外 我们准备点菜
[1:15:24] She will have the small Caesar salad because 给她上小凯撒沙拉
[1:15:26] I don’t want her to get fat. 因为我不想她变胖
[1:15:27] And I will have the fillet, rare, because it’s expensive, 我要无骨肉片 半熟的 因为它很贵
[1:15:31] It tastes good, and I’m important. 口味不错 因为我是大人物
[1:15:33] Excellent. 选得好
[1:15:35] I understand why you want me to have the small Caesar salad, 我明白你为何让我吃小凯撒沙拉
[1:15:37] But I am very hungry. 但我非常饿
[1:15:38] – Maybe we could add some chicken. – No, no, no, no, no. -也许可以加点鸡肉 -不 不 不
[1:15:42] We both know that one day you’re going to lose your looks. 我们都知道有一天你会失去容貌
[1:15:44] You know, get old, wrinkly, ugly. 也就是 变老 长皱纹 变丑
[1:15:48] Why throw a weight problem on top of it 为何要贪吃好吃的肥鸡肉
[1:15:49] With delicious, fatty chicken? 而变得又肥又胖呢
[1:15:52] Of course not. 当然 不想
[1:15:57] Oh, I’m sorry. That must be my mom calling to check on our date. 抱歉 肯定是我妈打电话询问约会情况
[1:16:00] She’s very controlling and impatient. 她控制欲强 又没耐性
[1:16:03] Let me talk to her. 让我和她说
[1:16:04] Okay. 好
[1:16:09] Anna’s mom, you’re on with Brad Kessler. 安娜她妈 与你通话的是布拉德・凯斯勒
[1:16:12] Yes, your daughter looks beautiful. 恩 你女儿很漂亮
[1:16:15] No, she hasn’t blown it by boring me. 不 她还没有令我厌烦 搞砸约会
[1:16:22] Okay, you’re annoying me now. 好了 我现在觉得你很烦
[1:16:25] Your voice is shrill. Good bye. 你声音太刺耳了 再见
[1:16:27] Sorry. 抱歉
[1:16:32] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:16:45] You know, you are a near perfect match for me, 你我几乎是完美一对
[1:16:48] Physically, genetically, socially, economically. 无论身体 基因 社会地位 经济情况
[1:16:52] I agree. 我同意
[1:16:53] And a large part of me just wants to bag you 但我追求你 很大的一个原因是因为
[1:16:55] Because Mark’s in love with you and I enjoy watching him fail. 马克爱着你 而我喜欢看他失败
[1:16:57] Why do you hate Mark so much? He’s a really good friend of mine. 你为何如此恨马克 他是我很要好的朋友
[1:16:59] Because he’s a loser. 因为他是个失败者
[1:17:01] I’m the one who should be living in a 我才应该是那个
[1:17:02] Mansion and talking to the man in the sky. 住在豪宅 和天上的人交流的人
[1:17:06] But I can have the one thing that he can’t. 但我能得到一个他得不到的东西
[1:17:09] You. 你
[1:17:11] Because you are sensible. 因为你很明智
[1:17:13] You want to marry a strong genetic match 想嫁个基因匹配的人
[1:17:15] And maybe one day have children that aren’t… 以免将来孩子
[1:17:19] Little fat kids with snub noses. 肥胖 有个塌鼻子
[1:17:22] Exactly. 正是如此
[1:17:24] Exactly. Yeah. 正是
[1:17:41] The man in the sky, in his infinite wisdom, 天上的人 通过他无尽的智慧
[1:17:45] Has told us that we can do two bad things 告诉我们 做两件坏事
[1:17:47] And still get into our mansion. 也能得到豪宅
[1:17:49] So I say to you… 因此我告诉你们
[1:17:50] No. I won’t move into your mansion with you when we die. 不 死后我不会搬进你的豪宅
[1:17:52] You’re really smothering me. 你真的让我喘不过气来
[1:17:54] The more you push me away, the more attracted I am to you. 你越拒绝 也就越吸引我
[1:17:58] Out of the way, fatty! 让路 胖子
[1:18:00] Hey, you’re Mark Bellison. 你是马克・贝里森
[1:18:02] Yeah. You gonna apologise? 是我 想道歉吗
[1:18:04] For what? 为什么
[1:18:10] 百事 来生也能享用
[1:18:23] – Who wants another drink? – Yeah, please. -谁想再来一瓶 -给我一瓶
[1:18:25] I’ll take one. 给我来一瓶
[1:18:28] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:18:31] What’s going on? 怎么了
[1:18:32] What, I can’t be depressed 什么 我得到了大房子和大笔钞票
[1:18:34] ‘Cause I’ve got a big house and loads of money? 就不允许消沉了吗
[1:18:37] What about you guys? Are you happier, at least? 你们怎么样 开心点了吗
[1:18:40] Since the man in the sky? 自从知道天上人后
[1:18:41] – Yeah, definitely. – Very happy. -是的 没错 -非常开心
[1:18:44] Are you still lonely? Have you found someone yet? 还孤单吗 有没有找到喜欢的人
[1:18:46] – Uh, no, I kind of gave up on that. – Why? -没有 对这个我基本放弃了 -为什么
[1:18:49] Well, because I was thinking that if 因为我想
[1:18:50] I get eternal happiness when I die, 既然死后能得到永远的幸福
[1:18:55] That’ll be really great because it’s eternal, 这真的很棒 因为是永远的
[1:18:58] You know, so you can’t really beat that. 那就没有任何事比这更好
[1:19:00] So I’m just really happy that that’s gonna happen. 我真高兴能这样
[1:19:03] So until then I think I’m just gonna stick with the alcohol 在那之前 我准备一直喝酒
[1:19:06] And my little apartment and just kind of 在家瞎混
[1:19:07] Hang out by myself and drink and watch TV. 自己乱逛 看看电视什么的
[1:19:11] That doesn’t sound like a happy life. 听着不像幸福的生活
[1:19:12] That sounds like a long, miserable one. 倒像漫长痛苦的日子
[1:19:16] Well, no, it won’t be that long, because the more I drink, 不 没那么漫长 因为我喝得越多
[1:19:18] The faster I’ll die. 死得越快
[1:19:20] And I’m just waiting for that mansion, you know? 我就等着那座豪宅了 知道吗
[1:19:22] That’s what I’m talking about. 我正准备这么说
[1:19:25] Brilliant. 明智
[1:19:29] You call him on the phone, on a telephone? 你给他打过电话对吗
[1:19:31] No, I just… He’s speaking to me now. 不 我 他现在就在和我说话
[1:19:34] – Is he saying something? -He is, yeah. -他告诉你什么事了吗 -是的
[1:19:35] Well, would you please tell us what he’s saying? 那请你告诉我们 他在说什么
[1:19:37] He’s saying, ” Why are you speaking to that idiot? “ 他说 你为何要和那白痴说话
[1:19:39] And I’m saying back, “I’ll give him a chance…” 而我回答 我会给他一个机会
[1:19:41] There’s got to be something better on tv than this. 肯定有比这更好的节目
[1:19:44] Oh, wait, mom, don’t change it. That’s my very good friend. 等等妈 别换台 这是我非常要好的朋友
[1:19:46] Oh, please. I know all your friends, 不会吧 我认识你所有朋友
[1:19:48] And they’re nothing like that. 他们都不是这个样子的
[1:19:50] What’s that supposed to mean? 你指什么
[1:19:51] It means just because he’s talking to the man in the sky 我指即使他能和天上人交流
[1:19:54] Doesn’t make him good enough to be your friend. 也不意味他够资格做你的朋友
[1:19:59] What if I wanted him to be more than just my friend? 如果我希望他不仅是我的朋友呢
[1:20:02] Man in the sky forbid. 天上人禁止这样
[1:20:04] It would make no sense. 这毫无意义
[1:20:06] Mark Bellison is who the man in the sky chose to speak through, 马克・贝里森是天上人选择的信使
[1:20:09] But that doesn’t change the fact that he’s still a loser 但这改变不了他是窝囊废的事实
[1:20:11] And your kids would be, too. 你孩子也会成那样的
[1:20:12] Well, he is more than just that. 他比你所说的强
[1:20:14] There’s nothing more than that. 我说全部都是事实
[1:20:15] Losers are losers. That’s all they’ll ever be. 窝囊废就是窝囊废 永远都是
[1:20:18] He is… 他
[1:20:21] He’s smart, he’s funny, and he’s kind, and he is loving. 睿智 风趣 亲切 可爱
[1:20:26] And he makes me feel special. He makes me happy. 他让我感到自己如此特殊 他让我很高兴
[1:20:30] You are going to be with the person who’s right for you, 你要和适合的人在一起
[1:20:33] The person who’ll give you the kids you’ve always wanted. 能给你你梦寐以求的孩子的人
[1:20:36] Someone like Brad Kessler. 比如布拉德・凯斯勒
[1:20:39] Hello, Brad. One moment. 你好 布拉德 稍等
[1:20:43] – Speak to him. Don’t blow this. – Mom! -跟他说 别搞砸了 -妈
[1:20:51] Hello. 你好
[1:20:56] Hi, Brad. 你好 布拉德
[1:21:07] I miss you, mum. 我很想你 妈
[1:21:11] I know you can’t hear me. 我知道你听不到我的话
[1:21:13] I know you’re not up there in a mansion. 我知道你没有在豪宅里
[1:21:18] You’re right here in the ground. 你只在这地下
[1:21:22] And I’m the only person in the world who knows that. 而我是世上唯一知道真相的人
[1:21:27] And I’m not happy. 我不开心
[1:21:29] I did all this, but… 我做了这一切 但
[1:21:32] I’m not happy because 我不开心 因为
[1:21:36] No one listens to what they really want. 无人倾听他们真正的需求
[1:21:41] That’s why I’ll always be a loser. 这也是我总是窝囊废的原因
[1:21:46] That’s why I’ll always be alone. 也是我一直孤单的原因
[1:22:46] Mark. 马克
[1:22:49] You look awful. 你看起来真糟糕
[1:22:54] Can I come in? 我能进来吗
[1:22:57] – Haven’t seen you much lately. -Yeah, I know. -最近都没看到你 -我知道
[1:23:00] I’ve been busy with work and things and… 我一直忙工作还有
[1:23:04] Also, I tried calling you and you never answer your phone. 我也想打电话给你 但你从来不回
[1:23:11] – Did you know I was getting married? – Yeah, I heard. -知道我要结婚了吗 -听说了
[1:23:15] That’s why I came over here, actually. 实际上这正是我来的原因
[1:23:17] I wanted to give you this invitation. 想把请帖给你
[1:23:27] Don’t do it. 别这样
[1:23:29] The wedding is tomorrow. 明天就是婚礼
[1:23:31] Please, don’t marry him. 求你 别嫁给他
[1:23:36] – I hope you’ll come. – Why? -我希望你能来 -为什么
[1:23:42] Because it would make me happy. 因为那样我会很开心
[1:23:46] Being around you makes me happy. 在你身边我会开心
[1:23:48] Then why are you marrying him? 那你为什么要嫁给他
[1:23:50] I only have a certain amount of time 我要在有限的时间里
[1:23:51] That I can find my ideal genetic partner, 找到理想的基因配对伴侣
[1:23:54] Have the children that I’ve always wanted. 生育梦寐以求的孩子
[1:23:57] You know that. 你知道的
[1:24:02] One day, Mark, 某天 马克
[1:24:05] I’ll be wrinkly and old, ugly. 我会长皱纹 变老 变丑
[1:24:09] No, you won’t. Not to me. 不 你不会 对我不会
[1:24:17] You’ll never be ugly. 你绝不会变丑
[1:24:21] You’re confusing me. 你的话让我很困惑
[1:24:31] – Please take this. – Have a nice life. -请收下这个 -祝你快乐
[1:25:08] Enjoying your ice cream, you fat loser? 在吃冰淇淋吗 胖窝囊废
[1:25:14] Stop that! 住手
[1:25:19] It’s okay. Forget about them. 没事的 别理他们
[1:25:24] What’s your name? 你叫什么
[1:25:26] Short Fat Brian. 矮・胖・布莱恩
[1:25:29] Well, Brian. 布莱恩
[1:25:36] You are so much more than just short and fat. 你并不只是矮和胖
[1:25:44] See? You’re Brian with the great smile. 是吧 你是带着微笑的布莱恩
[1:25:48] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:26:05] Greg! 格雷格
[1:26:06] Sorry! 抱歉
[1:26:08] Keep the noise down. 小声点
[1:26:11] Fat, ginger… 红毛胖子
[1:26:16] Shut up! 别吵
[1:26:56] You haven’t lost yet, man. 你还没输 朋友
[1:28:08] Loser. 窝囊废
[1:28:12] We are here today, sitting in this building, 今天我们聚集于此
[1:28:15] To share in the wedding of Brad and Anna, 共同见证布拉德和安娜的婚礼
[1:28:18] Two attractive young people 两位漂亮的年轻人
[1:28:20] Who have come to the conclusion that 一致认为
[1:28:22] This wedding will be mutually beneficial, 这桩婚姻让双方都会获利
[1:28:25] That their genetic match-up will be 他们的基因结合
[1:28:26] Most likely to produce favourable offspring 会带来优秀的后代
[1:28:30] And a lifetime of financial stability and physical security. 经济上的稳定和人身安全保证
[1:28:36] Brad, do you agree to stay with Anna for as long as you want to 布拉德 在可能的情况下 你要陪伴安娜
[1:28:41] And to protect your offspring 在有能力的情况下 你要保护你的后代
[1:28:43] for as long as you can? 你愿意吗
[1:28:44] I do. 我愿意
[1:28:46] And Anna, do you agree to stay with Brad for as long as 安娜 在可能的情况下 你要陪伴布拉德
[1:28:50] You want to and to protect your offspring 在有能力的情况下 你要保护你的后代
[1:28:53] for as long as you can? 你愿意吗
[1:29:00] I do. 我愿意
[1:29:02] Before I pronounce these two man and wife, 在我宣布他们成为夫妻前
[1:29:04] Is there anyone here in this building 在座各位有人
[1:29:08] Who believes they offer a better genetic match-up to either party? 确认他的的基因更适合配对吗
[1:29:18] Me. 我
[1:29:21] Oh, come on, Mark. 拜托 马克
[1:29:23] I mean, look at you. How can you possibly be better than me? 看看你自己 你怎么可能比我更适合
[1:29:27] Because she’s happy with me. 因为她和我一起很快乐
[1:29:29] If she were happy with you, 如果她和你一起很快乐
[1:29:31] What is she doing standing up here with me? 她为什么还会和我站在这里
[1:29:32] She thinks her kids deserve the best possible start in life. 她认为她的孩子不能输在起跑线上
[1:29:36] And she’s right. 她是正确的
[1:29:37] Yeah. And do you know what that makes you? 没错 那你知道这让你变成什么了吗
[1:29:40] You’re a sperm donor. 你只是个捐精人
[1:29:44] She’s my best friend. 她是我最好的朋友
[1:29:47] I thought I was your best friend. 我以为我是你最好的朋友
[1:29:49] Not now. Let’s… 现在不是 我们…
[1:29:53] And I love her. 我也爱她
[1:29:56] Don’t do this. 别嫁给他
[1:29:58] Don’t do it. 别这样做
[1:30:01] Is this what you really want? 这是你真心想要的吗
[1:30:03] It’s the way of the world, Mark. 这就是现实 马克
[1:30:05] Why? Why does it have to be? 为什么 为什么非得这样
[1:30:08] Who says your kids will be better than mine? 谁说你的孩子会比我的更好
[1:30:10] Who says that a strong jawline or a 谁说分明的轮廓
[1:30:12] Fast metabolism or a muscular physique… 快速的新陈代谢 强健的体格
[1:30:15] He’s also taller. 他身高也比你高
[1:30:16] No, I know, but I’m just… 我知道 我是在…
[1:30:19] Please, man, I… 拜托 朋友 我在…
[1:30:23] Who says those traits will make your kids better than mine, 谁说那些特征会让你的孩子比我的更好
[1:30:25] Or happier? 或更快乐
[1:30:26] I’ll love our children. 我会爱我们的孩子
[1:30:27] And who says you’ll make a better husband 谁说因为你来自更优越的家庭
[1:30:29] Just because you come from a more privileged family 或拥有更好的基因链
[1:30:32] Or a better genetic line? 就会让你成为更好的丈夫
[1:30:36] She’s a prize on your arm. And your kids will be, too. 她只是你的战利品 你的孩子也是
[1:30:41] Anna. 安娜
[1:30:44] If you tell me this is what you really want, I’ll go. 如果这是你真心想要的 我会离开
[1:30:50] Is this what you really want? 这是你真心想要的吗
[1:30:52] Well, now, it’s not up to us to decide what we get in life. 我们的生活由不得自己决定
[1:30:54] – That’s up to the man in the sky. – I’m talking to her. -由天上人决定 -我是在问她
[1:30:59] Why don’t you just ask the man in the sky what he wants for Anna? 你为何不问问天上人 看他想让安娜怎样
[1:31:02] – Surely he knows best. – She knows what’s best. -他肯定知道怎样最好 -她知道怎样最好
[1:31:05] Just tell her what the man in the sky wants, Mark. 告诉她天人怎么想 马克
[1:31:07] Why don’t you tell me what the man in the sky wants for us, Mark? 告诉我天上人想让我们怎样 马克
[1:31:11] Just please tell me. 请告诉我
[1:31:16] No. 不
[1:31:33] Are we married yet? 我们算结婚了吗
[1:31:34] – Because I have plans later. – There’s a few… -因为我待会儿还有事 -还有些…
[1:32:02] Mark, wait! 马克 等等
[1:32:06] Why don’t you just tell me what the man in the sky wants? 你为何不肯告诉我天上人怎么想
[1:32:11] – I did a bad thing. – It’s okay. -我做了件坏事 -没关系
[1:32:13] – You’re allowed three. – No, you don’t understand. -你可以做三件 -不是 你不明白
[1:32:18] There is no man in the sky. 根本没有天上人
[1:32:25] Why did you say there was? 你以前为何说有
[1:32:30] I couldn’t stand the look on my mum’s face when she was dying. 当我妈慢慢死去时我不忍心看她痛苦的脸
[1:32:34] And things just escalated. 后来事态不断发展
[1:32:39] But how did you say something that wasn’t? 你如何能说出不是事实的东西
[1:32:42] I don’t know, I just did. I just can. 我不知道 我确实能
[1:32:46] But when I asked you if being rich 但当我问你 拥有财富
[1:32:48] And successful and famous changed your genetics, 成功和名望能否改变你的基因时
[1:32:51] Why didn’t you just say yes? 你为何不说能
[1:32:55] ‘Cause it wouldn’t count. 因为这确实不管用
[1:33:00] Mark. 马克
[1:33:04] I know what I want. 我知道我想要什么了
[1:33:10] I want little fat kids with snub noses. 我要胖乎乎的长着塌鼻子的孩子
[1:33:20] I’m your man. 我就是你要找的男人
[1:33:35] So that’s it. I got the girl. 就这样 我得到了心爱的女孩
[1:33:38] Anna and I are very happy together, by the way. 顺带说下 安娜和我都非常快乐
[1:33:41] She still doesn’t fully understand how 她仍未弄明白我是如何
[1:33:44] I said or did all those things. 说出做出那些事的
[1:33:45] No one does. I’m still the only person who can tell a lie. 没人能明白 我仍是唯一能说谎的人
[1:33:49] Actually, that’s not entirely true. 事实上 并不完全对
[1:33:55] What do you think? 觉得怎样
[1:33:59] That looks good. 看着不错
[1:34:03] It tastes so good, mommy. 味道很好 妈妈
[1:34:06] – Your best yet. – I’m so glad you like it. -你做得最好的 -我真开心你们能喜欢
[1:34:15] I don’t know where to start. 我不知该先吃什么
[1:34:18] Just start on the bread, maybe, then work my way up there. 也许从面包开始 然后那个
[1:34:23] You eat that. You liked it so much. Why don’t you eat some more? 快吃啊 你那么喜欢 为什么不再吃点
[1:34:29] He loves it. 他爱吃那个
2009年

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Good Liar(谎言大师)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: responsible child(负罪少年)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme