英文名称:The Interpreter
年代:2005
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:57] | She wouldn’t tell me her husband’s name. | 她不会告诉我她先生的名字 |
[02:00] | She wouldn’t even write it. | 甚至不会写下来 |
[02:02] | She knows not to speak the names of the dead. | 她知道不能说出死者的名字 |
[02:06] | Zuwanie’s murdered half the town. | 苏瓦尼已经杀了半个镇子的人 |
[02:08] | How could it get any worse? | 他还想怎么样? |
[02:10] | With Zuwanie, he could murder the other half. | 苏瓦尼可以把另外一半也杀光 |
[02:34] | No. Just us, they said. | 不行 他们说只能我们两人去 |
[02:38] | Xola’s right, Philippe. | 佐拉说得对 菲利普 |
[02:41] | You’ve done well, my friend, but just us. | 你做得很好 朋友 但只能我们两个人去 |
[03:13] | I’ll do the talking. | 我来跟他们谈 |
[03:30] | They’re Ku. | 他们是库族人 |
[03:34] | Do you want to see the bodies? | 你们想看尸体吗? |
[04:55] | It’s OK. It’s OK. | 没事 没事 |
[05:14] | The Teacher says good day to you. | 导师向你问好 |
[06:01] | The United Nations was born in a hope that survived world war… | 联合国是在免除世界战争的希望中诞生 |
[06:13] | We must not allow the peace of the world to be jeopardised. | 我们不能让世界和平受到危害 |
[06:23] | Not only is this a negation of democracy and its principles, | 这不仅违反民主及其原则 |
[06:27] | it constitutes interference in the internal affairs of sovereign states. | 并构成对主权独立国家内政之干涉 |
[06:36] | We are presently in the throes of a great transition | 我们此刻正处在转变的阵痛期 |
[06:41] | in humankind’s affairs. | 攸关人类的福祉 |
[06:43] | Modern technology is altering our world | 现代科技正改变我们的世界 |
[06:47] | in ways that would have been impossible to fathom | 这是在联合国宪章签署之时 |
[06:52] | when the United Nations Charter was signed. | 所料未及的 |
[06:55] | – Could you take your jacket off? – Go ahead. | -麻烦脱下你的外套 -往前走 |
[06:59] | – Next. – Ma’am? | -下一位 -女士 女士… |
[07:02] | What? | 怎么了? |
[07:04] | – Put it in the drawer, please. – Step forward, please. | -请将它放在盒子里 -请向前走 |
[07:08] | – Step through. – Oh, man. | -走过去 -糟了 |
[07:11] | Peace, security and freedom | 和平 安全及自由 |
[07:15] | are not finite commodities like land, oil or gold, | 和土地 石油或黄金等有限商品不同 |
[07:21] | which one state can acquire at another’s expense. | 不能经由一国以牺牲他国利益的方式而获得 |
[07:34] | Get the GA President into the safe room, and know what’s going on. | 请大会主席进入保全室 通知他 |
[07:37] | Clear out the tourists, get the Prime Minister on his way out. | 清空所有游客 带首相出去 |
[07:40] | And clear everybodys out. | 请每个人都离开 |
[07:44] | While globalisation has benefited portions of the world… | 当全球化对部分国家有利 |
[07:51] | While there are now 191 nations represented, | 目前有191个会员国 |
[07:55] | 140 more than there were in 1945, | 较1945年多出140个国家 |
[07:58] | you’ll only have to learn to say “peace” in the six languages of the General Assembly. | 但在大会中 只需学会如何以六种语言说和平 |
[08:03] | Do we get a pin or something? | 我们会有纪念章吗? |
[08:04] | Excuse me, folks, you need to follow me. | 各位 请跟我来 |
[08:07] | Ladies and gentlemen, we need to take a 15-minute recess now. | 各位女士先生 我们现在必须休息15分钟 |
[08:11] | We will advise you further at the end of that time. | 到时我们会再通知各位 |
[08:19] | We can’t use the stairs. | 我们不能走楼梯 |
[08:22] | Come on, I know a short-cut. | 我知道有条捷径 |
[08:23] | What, did you design the building? | 怎么 这栋楼是你设计的吗? |
[08:25] | – I still get lost every other day. – Silvia? | -我每天都还会迷路 -希薇亚 |
[08:28] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[08:34] | What is that? | 那些是什么? |
[08:35] | Come on, Roland, it’s my flutes thing stuff. | 通融一下 罗兰德 那是我的笛子 |
[08:37] | I have a lesson tonight. Don’t make me drag it down to just drag it backup. | 我今天要教课 我不想拖着它到处跑 |
[08:41] | I let you do this, I’ll get coats and hats and yogi mats… | 我只要放水一次 下次就出现外套 帽子或垫席 |
[08:58] | I had a beauty this morning. “Pie in the sky”. | 我今天有个好词 画饼充饥 |
[09:01] | Isn’t it like “castles in Spain”? | 是不是类似空中楼阁? |
[09:03] | Exactly. Les chateaux en Espagne. | 没错 |
[09:09] | Stay away from both doors. | 不要靠近这两扇门 |
[09:10] | We’ll unlock when it’s all clear, sir. | 所有人都离开后我们会打开 |
[09:16] | Delegates’ entrance clear. | 入口处安全 |
[09:19] | Delegates’ lounge clear. | 休息室安全 |
[09:28] | Visitors’ lobby clear. | 访客大厅安全 |
[09:39] | Protectee is back in America. | 保护对象已进入美国领土 |
[09:43] | Want to wait this out at Oz? We can grab a sandwich. | 想去欧兹坐坐吗? 我们可以去吃个三明治 |
[09:46] | I’ve got to get back in to get my stuff later. | 我必须回去拿我的东西 |
[09:50] | Merde, how long is this going to take? | 摩德 不知道还要等多久? |
[12:12] | Hey, you got the Kellers. We’re out having a good time, | 这里是凯勒家 我们出去玩了 |
[12:15] | so leave a message. | 有事请留言 |
[12:27] | Hey, you got the Kellers. We’re out having a good time, | 这里是凯勒家 我们出去玩了 |
[12:30] | so leave a message. | 有事请留言 |
[12:56] | Silvia? Rudy thought he had a flute lesson tonight. | 希薇亚 鲁迪以为他今晚有笛子课 |
[13:01] | Will you call me when you get in? | 你到家后给我回个电话好吗? |
[13:30] | You know, they make new ones now. | 他们现在有新产品了 |
[13:32] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[14:38] | Portuguese. | 葡萄牙语 |
[14:50] | Mr President, ladies and gentlemen, | 主席 各位女士先生们 |
[14:54] | the situation in Matobo has now become critical. | 马托本的状况已经十分急迫 |
[14:57] | With Ajene Xola in hiding and Kuman-Kuman in exile, | 由于阿金·佐拉藏身暗处 库曼·库曼流亡海外 |
[15:02] | Edmond Zuwanie has few domestic obstacles | 艾德蒙·苏瓦尼目前仍面对少数国内势力 |
[15:06] | to his policy of ethnic cleansing. | 阻挡他的种族净化政策 |
[15:09] | The Security Council therefore must press for his immediate | 安全理事会因此必须加速推动 |
[15:14] | referral to the International Criminal Court in The Hague. | 让他到海牙国际刑事法庭受审 |
[15:23] | Miss Broome. I’m Jonathan Williams, | 布鲁姆小姐 我是强纳森·威廉斯 |
[15:25] | Adviser of ambassador Harris’s. | 哈瑞斯大使的顾问 |
[15:26] | We need you for a few minutes. | 我们需要你帮忙 |
[15:31] | Which language? | 哪种语言? |
[15:32] | The Matoban ambassador. He’ll speaking Ku. | 马托本大使 他使用库族语 |
[15:36] | Ku? | 库族语? |
[15:37] | You speak the language, don’t you? | 你会说那种语言不是吗? |
[15:46] | Let’s be clear, Mr Ambassador. | 我们把话说清楚 大使先生 |
[15:49] | The United States may not recognise the ICC as a legitimate court, | 美国或许质疑国际刑事法院的合法性 |
[15:53] | but we certainly do not condone the methods… | 但我们无法原谅苏瓦尼总统 |
[15:56] | President Zuwanie uses against his own people. | 对他的人民所采取的方式 |
[16:03] | Dr Zuwanie is an educator. | 苏瓦尼博士是教育家 |
[16:07] | He is… our teacher. | 他是… 我们的导师 |
[16:12] | But his opponents engage in ever more ferocious acts. | 但他的反对者 密谋更凶残的行动 |
[16:16] | The partisans of both Kuman-Kuman and Ajene Xola have become… | 库曼·库曼和阿金·佐拉的党徒都已经成为 |
[16:22] | terrorists. | 恐怖份子 |
[16:27] | The French proposal is a diplomatic headache for both of us. | 法国的提议 对我们两国来说都是外交难题 |
[16:34] | What a predicament. | 这让我们很尴尬 |
[16:36] | It doesn’t have to be. | 其实也可以避免 |
[16:37] | Dr Zuwanie wouldn’t have to appear before the International Criminal Court. | 苏瓦尼博士 不需前往国际刑事法庭 |
[16:42] | Not if he were somewhere else. | 只要他不在那个位置上 |
[16:47] | – Do you want him to resign? – Tell him this. | -你希望他辞职吗? -你转告他 |
[16:51] | If he goes voluntarily, | 如果他自愿下台 |
[16:54] | we’re confident the French proposal will be redact. | 我们保证法国的提议会被否决 |
[16:58] | You can tell him yourself. | 你可以亲自告诉他 |
[17:02] | He will be here next Friday, | 他下星期五会来 |
[17:04] | exercising his right to speak before the General Assembly, | 行使他在联合国大会演讲的权利 |
[17:08] | where he will announce a new programme of democratic reform. | 他将宣布新的民主改革计划 |
[17:12] | Perhaps then there will be no vote | 或许那时将不需要投票 |
[17:14] | and your predicament will disappear. | 也能化解你的尴尬处境 |
[17:24] | It will end here. | 事情会在这里了结 |
[17:26] | The Teacher will never leave this room alive. | 导师不会活着离开这个房间 |
[17:30] | That’s it. | 就是这样说的 |
[17:31] | “The Teacher will never leave this room alive.” | 导师不会活着离开这个房间 |
[17:34] | Word for word. | 逐字翻译 |
[17:35] | And what language did you say? | 你说他们用什么语言? |
[17:38] | Ku. | 库族语 |
[17:40] | It’s a tribal dialect of Matoban, but it’s | 是马托本一个部族的方言 |
[17:42] | spoken throughout the south central African belt. | 也是非洲中南部一带的共通语 |
[17:45] | Did you see anyone? | 当时你看到任何人了吗? |
[17:46] | No, but I think that they saw me. | 没有 但我想他们看到我了 |
[17:49] | Why didn’t you report this last night? | 你昨晚为什么不报告这件事? |
[17:53] | It didn’t mean anything to me at the time. | 当时这句话对我毫无意义 |
[17:57] | Rather, I didn’t know what it meant. | 或者说 我不明白它的意思 |
[17:59] | But now you do. | 现在你明白了 |
[18:01] | I heard something today. | 我今天听到一些事 |
[18:04] | I don’t know if I can say. If I’m permitted to. | 我不知道是否能说 |
[18:07] | – It was in a closed… – You are permitted. | -这是一个秘密的 -你可以说 |
[18:08] | In fact, you’re obligated, | 事实上 这是你的法律义务 |
[18:10] | as you were last night when you didn’t. | 你昨晚就该说出来 但你没有 |
[18:16] | I think they were talking about Edmond Zuwanie. | 我觉得他们的谈话内容是艾德蒙·苏瓦尼 |
[18:19] | He’s planning to come here to address the GA. | 他计划来联合国大会发表演说 |
[18:24] | Can you see her? | 你能看得见她吗? |
[18:29] | Turn on the light. | 把灯打开 |
[18:38] | Call the Secret Service. | 通知特勤局 |
[18:51] | Bet you really miss this. Welcome back. | 你一定很想念这个 欢迎归队 |
[18:54] | Ma’am? Excuse me. Please don’t touch the Prime Minister. | 女士 请不要碰首相 |
[18:59] | I need you to step back, please. | 请你退后 |
[19:03] | Woods. | 我是伍兹 |
[19:09] | You are hearing the first of the demonstrators. | 可以听到第一批示威者 |
[19:11] | They’re all ready here to protest the appearance later this week | 他们在此抗议本周稍晚将进行的 |
[19:13] | by Matoban Prisedent Edmond Zuwanie. | 对马托班总统艾德蒙·苏瓦尼的来访 |
[19:16] | Not just his political future but any future for him… | 不只是他的政治前途 而是他的后半辈子 |
[19:19] | hinges on that speech to the General Assembly. | 都系于他在联合国大会的演讲 |
[19:22] | Dr Zuwanie is accused of genocide, | 苏瓦尼博士被控种族清洗 |
[19:24] | but he’s expected to argue that his actions… | 但他辩称他的行为 |
[19:26] | were simply a defensive response to terrorism. | 是对抗恐怖主义的正当防卫 |
[19:29] | And not acts of aggression, as some Security Council members charged. | 而不是某些安理会会员所指控的激进手段 |
[19:34] | – Secret Service. – Just a moment, please. | -特勤局 -请稍候 |
[19:37] | We’re with Foreign Dignitary Protection. | 我们来执行外宾保护计划 |
[19:41] | – It’s a branch of the United States government. – Dot. | -这是美国政府的一个机构 -达特 |
[19:45] | This is not United States, this is international territory. | 这里不是美国 是国际领土 |
[19:47] | I need you to wait for an escort. | 你们需要等人带你们进去 |
[19:49] | Zuwanie lands at 8:45 hours. | 苏瓦尼再8小时45分就会抵达 |
[19:51] | State Department says no meet-and-greet, no shopping, no Lion King. | 国务院说不用欢迎 不许逛街或看电影 |
[19:55] | He leaves your podium, his plane has two hours to clear US airspace, | 他一踏下讲台 飞机两小时内就要离开美国领空 |
[19:59] | unless course the UN cancels the visit and Tobin and I can… | 除非联合国取消他来访 那托宾和我 |
[20:02] | get back to the important work we were doing this morning. | 就可以回去继续我们手上的重要工作 |
[20:06] | That’s up to the GA President. | 这要由大会主席来决定 |
[20:08] | We just present a threat assessment. | 我们只是提出威胁评估 |
[20:10] | – Why is he coming? – To make a speech. | -他为何而来? -来做演说 |
[20:12] | He is try to avoiding bra before International Criminal Court. | 他试图避免被国际刑事法院起诉 |
[20:16] | Security Council was debating whether to… | 安理会正在讨论是否要通过国际刑事法院 |
[20:18] | bring charges of ethnic cleansing against ICC, | 对他提起种族灭绝指控 |
[20:20] | so he’ll come, talk about free elections and democratical reform | 所以他要来提出自由选举和民主改革的政见 |
[20:24] | and pray that that appeases everyone. | 希望能平息众怒 |
[20:27] | So the stakes are high for him. He’s not gonna cancel. | 事关重大 他不会取消这次行程 |
[20:32] | Tell me about the interpreter. | 告诉我关于那位口译员的事 |
[20:37] | Born here, but lived mostly in Africa and Europe. | 在这里出生 但大部分时间住在非洲和欧洲 |
[20:40] | She studied music in Johannesburg | 她在约翰尼斯堡主修音乐 |
[20:42] | and linguistics at the Sorbonne and various countries in Europe. | 在巴黎大学 及欧洲其他国家修习语言学 |
[20:47] | Parents? | 父母亲 |
[20:48] | British mother, white African father. | 母亲英国人 父亲是非裔白人 |
[20:50] | Moved here five years ago. | 五年前搬到这里来 |
[20:53] | Interview couldn’t have taken long. | 面试不会太久 |
[20:54] | She’s just what they want. | 她正是他们需要的人选 |
[20:55] | – She is the UN. – Can she cook? | -她本身就是联合国 -她会做饭吗? |
[20:59] | What else do we know? Since the initial clearance. | 除了这些基本资料 还有什么? |
[21:03] | Is she married? | 她结婚了吗? |
[21:04] | She has a child? | 有孩子吗? |
[21:07] | She belong to any clubs? | 参加了什么俱乐部? |
[21:09] | Is she registered to vote? | 她有投票权吗? |
[21:12] | Democrat? Republican? | 民主党? 还是共和党? |
[21:15] | What religion is she? | 她的宗教信仰? |
[21:20] | Who is she? | 她究竟是谁? |
[21:22] | Silvia. | 希薇亚 |
[21:37] | Secret Service Dignitary Protection Squad. | 特勤局贵宾保护小组 |
[21:41] | We’re responsible for visiting heads of state. | 我们负责保护到访的外国要员 |
[21:44] | I don’t recall seeing you around. | 我想不起曾经见过你 |
[21:47] | They hire us for our forgettable faces. | 我们雇用不起眼的人 |
[21:53] | – Is she on guard? – Yes, ma’am. | -她在警备吗? -是的 女士 |
[21:56] | Ma’am? Why is it you guys who carry guns always sound like cowboys? | 女士? 你们带枪的人说话怎么总像牛仔一样? |
[22:05] | I don’t concentrate on faces in my job. | 我的工作不需留意脸孔 |
[22:08] | But you listen to voices. | 但你留意声音 |
[22:11] | Do you think you could identify the voice | 如果再听到那个声音 |
[22:12] | if you hear it again? | 你能认得出那个声音吗? |
[22:14] | Well, I’d say yes, if it were… | 或许可能 |
[22:16] | It was almost a whisper. | 那几乎像耳语一样 |
[22:19] | Whispers disguise the quality of a voice. | 耳语反映不出声音的特质 |
[22:24] | You, I imagine, study faces. | 我想你特别留意面孔 |
[22:33] | – You know, I’m not really a dignitary. – I know. | -我并不是贵宾 -我知道 |
[22:41] | How’d you happen to be up there after hours? | 下班后你在么还在那里? |
[22:45] | We had an evacuation. | 我们是被疏散的 |
[22:46] | I’d left some things in the sound booth. | 我有些东西留在传译室 |
[22:47] | I had to go back for them. | 不得不回去取 |
[22:49] | In that moment there happened to be a couple of fellas talking about an assassination | 当时正好有人谈到暗杀的事 |
[22:53] | in a language that you and maybe other people understand, | 用一种只有你和少数人懂的话 |
[22:56] | in a room full of microphones. | 在满是麦克风的房间讨论 |
[22:58] | Do you think I’m making it up? | 你认为是我捏造的? |
[23:02] | Why would I report a threat I didn’t hear? | 我为什么要报告子虚乌有的威胁? |
[23:05] | – People do. – I don’t. | -有人会这样 -我不会 |
[23:07] | – Some people like attention. – I don’t. | -有人喜欢引人注目 -我不喜欢 |
[23:12] | Maybe you don’t want Zuwanie at the U.N. | 也许你不希望苏瓦尼到这里来 |
[23:14] | I didn’t make it up. | 我没捏造这件事 |
[23:16] | How do you feel about him? | 你对他有什么想法? |
[23:18] | I don’t care for him. | 我不在乎他 |
[23:20] | Wouldn’t mind if he were dead? | 如果他死了也不在乎? |
[23:22] | I wouldn’t mind if he were gone. | 我不会在乎他的离开 |
[23:23] | – Same thing. – No, it isn’t. | -一样的 -不 不一样 |
[23:25] | If I interpreted gone as dead I’d be out of a job, | 如果我把走翻译成死亡 我会失去这份工作 |
[23:27] | if dead and gone were the same thing there’d be no UN. | 如果死亡和离开是同样的意思 那就不需要联合国了 |
[23:30] | Your profession is playing with words Ms. Broome. | 布鲁姆小姐 卖弄文字是你的专业 |
[23:32] | I don’t play with words. | 我不卖弄文字 |
[23:34] | – You’re doing it now. – No, you are. | -你正这么做 -不 是你正在这么做 |
[23:36] | If I wanted him dead, I wouldn’t have reported it. | 如果我想让他死 就不会去报告 |
[23:38] | I would sit back and let it happen. That’s not what I want, | 我会坐等看戏 但那并不是我想要的 |
[23:41] | – That’s not why I’m here. – Here? | -也不是我在这里的原因 -这里? |
[23:42] | Here, working at the UN, | 在这为联合国工作 |
[23:44] | instead of standing on a road somewhere with a machine-gun. | 而不是站在路上手拿机关枪 |
[23:47] | Because you believe in diplomacy? | 因为你相信外交? |
[23:49] | Because I believe in this place. | 因为我相信这个地方 |
[23:50] | I believe in what it tries to accomplish. | 我相信它想实现的东西 |
[23:54] | Well, you’ve had a tough year, lady. | 这可不容易 小姐 |
[23:56] | Listen. | 听着 |
[24:01] | I’m scared, and my protector is someone who doesn’t believe me. | 我很害怕 而保护我的人却不相信我 |
[24:05] | You don’t look scared. | 你看起来并不害怕 |
[24:08] | People handle fear in different ways, Mr Keller. | 每个人处理恐惧的方式不同 凯勒先生 |
[24:11] | It turns some people into stand-up comedians. | 有些人因此成为喜剧演员 |
[24:13] | You don’t know me at all. | 你根本不了解我 |
[24:17] | Maybe I should talk to someone else about assigning someone | 或许我应该考虑请他们选派 |
[24:20] | to look after me who’s better suited to the job. | 更适合的人来看护我 |
[24:22] | My job is not look after you, | 我的工作不是来看护你 |
[24:24] | It’s look after the man who’s been threatened, if there was a threat. | 我看护受到威胁的人 如果真有威胁的话 |
[24:30] | My job, as it concerns you, is to investigate you. | 如你所想 我的工作涉及到你 是来调查你 |
[24:35] | So you’re not here to offer me any protection whatsoever? | 所以你根本不是来保护我的? |
[24:39] | No, ma’am. | 不是 女士 |
[24:47] | And we were getting along so well. | 我们相处得还真是好 |
[24:50] | So what do you think? | 你有什么看法? |
[24:52] | She’s a liar. | 她是个骗子 |
[25:05] | – Agent Keller? – Morning. | -凯勒探员? -早 |
[25:07] | Special Agent Lewis, FBI. This is Agent King. | 我是路易斯探员 他是金探员 |
[25:12] | We’re on loan. | 我们是借调来的 |
[25:13] | Which means they have to be returned in the same condition, | 也就是说他们必须原状归还 |
[25:16] | or we don’t get money back here. | 否则不退押金 |
[25:18] | – Keller. -Excuse me. – Woods. | -凯勒 -离开一下 -我是伍兹 |
[25:25] | Are you sure you’re ready to come back? | 你确定可以回来工作了吗? |
[25:27] | I’m better working. | 工作可以疗伤 |
[25:31] | We got a credible threat? | 那个威胁可信度高吗? |
[25:33] | We should assume so. | 宁可信其有 |
[25:35] | As popular as we are in the rest of the world these days, | 从这些日子我们国家的处境来看 |
[25:38] | the last thing we can afford is to have some foreign leader to get popped on our soil. | 我们最不希望外国元首在这里被干掉 |
[25:42] | particularly a guy like this that we don’t like. | 尤其是这位我们不喜欢的人 |
[25:45] | So State wants you to know, NSA, CIA, FBI, | 国务院希望你们知道 国安局 中情局 联邦调查局 |
[25:48] | whatever you need to keep this maniac’s heart beating | 不论需要什么资源 只要你们能让这疯子 |
[25:51] | till he makes his speeach and get the hell out. | 做完他的演讲 活着离开就行 |
[25:53] | It’s yours. | 交给你了 |
[26:04] | Woods. | 我是伍兹 |
[26:08] | Zuwanie’s head of security’s arrived. | 苏瓦尼的保全部长到了 |
[26:10] | He wants a meeting right away. | 他想立刻召开会议 |
[26:11] | He’s got to wait couple of hours till we get back from Washington. | 他必须等我们从华盛顿回来 |
[26:15] | Guess what? he’s white. Evidently he was a Dutch mercenary. | 你猜怎么着? 他是个白人 很明显是荷兰佣兵 |
[26:18] | He’ll still have to wait. | 他还是必须等 |
[26:19] | It’s hard to remember that Zuwanie was once a good man. | 很难相信苏瓦尼曾是个好人 |
[26:22] | That’s not unusual for these guys. | 其实这也不足为奇 |
[26:24] | They begin as liberators. | 他们从解放军出身 |
[26:26] | 20 minutes later, they’re as corrupt as the tyrants they topple. | 20分钟后 就和被推翻的暴君一样腐败 |
[26:30] | He Iiberated the country from one of the most corrupt government on earth, | 他将国家从世上最腐败的政权中解放出来 |
[26:34] | gave the people hope, and was a hero. | 给予人民希望 成为英雄 |
[26:37] | They need another name for what he is now. | 现在人民希望另一个人取代他 |
[26:40] | Man likes his gun. | 他总是枪不离手 |
[26:41] | He’ll have it with him in the UN. | 他也会带枪来联合国 |
[26:43] | He knows they won’t putting him through metal detector. | 他知道他不会被安检 |
[26:46] | Who is his enemies? | 他的敌人是谁? |
[26:47] | Aside from the thousands of victims’ relatives? | 除了成千的被害人家属之外 |
[26:51] | These two. | 还有这两位 |
[26:53] | Both his opponents, both want his job. | 都是他的反对者 也都想要他的位置 |
[26:56] | On the right, Ajene Xola. | 右边的是阿金·佐拉 |
[26:59] | Son of a doctor, Paris-educated, pacifist to begin with. | 导师的儿子 在巴黎受教育 原本是和平主义者 |
[27:03] | Aren’t they all? | 他们不都是导师的儿子吗? |
[27:04] | He managed longer than most. | 他维持得比较久 |
[27:06] | And the other? | 另一位呢? |
[27:07] | At moment two names, he’s constantly in the Post. | 他有两个名字 经常在媒体上曝光 |
[27:10] | In one name, twice. Kuman-Kuman. | 一个名字 同字重复两次 库曼库曼 |
[27:13] | He’s been yelling about Zuwanie being a madman… | 他大声疾呼苏瓦尼是个疯子 |
[27:15] | and the UN not doing enough about it. | 而联合国却没采取足够的行动 |
[27:18] | He’s in exile in Brooklyn. | 他流亡在布鲁克林区 |
[27:20] | Socialist and Capitalist, | 一个社会主义者 一个资本主义者 |
[27:21] | both gaining significant strength with the people, | 都崛起于群众势力 |
[27:24] | both with the motivation to see Zuwanie gone. | 也都有动机希望苏瓦尼走 |
[27:28] | – Gone? – Dead. | -走 -死 |
[27:30] | But not just dead. | 不只是死 |
[27:33] | Dead in front of the delegates of 191 countries | 还要死在191个会员国 |
[27:36] | and every news service with a camera. | 和所有新闻媒体面前 |
[27:38] | In front of the world. | 死在全世界面前 |
[27:39] | Nobody needs to be that dead. | 没人希望那样死 |
[27:42] | In my opinion, we’re wasting tax dollars staying late. | 我认为我们在这上面花时间是浪费纳税人的钱 |
[27:46] | It’s a con. | 这是个骗局 |
[27:52] | This is the interpreter. | 这就是那位口译员 |
[27:53] | I need everything CIA has on her. | 我要中情局所有有关她的资料 |
[28:07] | You know what should do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[28:10] | Philip | 菲利普 |
[28:11] | This is the only number I have. | 这是我唯一有的号码 |
[28:13] | I need to talk to you. | 我必须跟你谈一谈 |
[28:16] | Are you still in outside of country? | 你是不是仍在国外? |
[28:19] | Can you ring me? | 能不能打个电话给我? |
[28:22] | I have something need to ask you. | 我有事要问你 |
[28:24] | No, don’t ring me straight away. | 不 最好不要打给我 |
[28:27] | I’ll find a way to contact you. | 我会再想办法跟你联络 |
[28:32] | So what do we make of this interpreter? | 我们在口译员身上发现什么? |
[28:35] | Is she making it up? | 是她捏造的? |
[28:37] | Is she imagining things? | 还是幻想出来的? |
[28:40] | I’m looking for Mr Lud. | 我来找拉德先生 |
[28:42] | – Is she pretty? – I brought you a copy of her UN file. | -她漂亮吗? -我带来她在联合国的档案 |
[28:46] | Dr Zuwanie is not gonna to cancel his speech, you know. | 苏瓦尼博士不会取消他的演讲行程 |
[28:49] | That’s up to the GA President, | 那要取决于大会主席 |
[28:50] | but you might want to think about it. | 但你或许可以考虑一下 |
[28:53] | Ms Broome has a Matoban passport. | 布鲁姆小姐持有马托本护照 |
[28:55] | Excuse me? | 什么意思? |
[28:56] | She was born here, she was raised there, | 她在这里出生 在那里长大 |
[28:59] | so she has dual citizenship. | 所以她有双重国籍 |
[29:01] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗? |
[29:05] | Black or white? | 黑的还是白的? |
[29:07] | No, thank you. | 我不喝 谢谢 |
[29:09] | Is she black or white? | 我问她是黑人还是白人? |
[29:13] | White. | 白人 |
[29:14] | Did you give her a polygraph test? | 你帮她测过谎没? |
[29:17] | Not yet, no. | 还没 |
[29:19] | Well, shouldn’t you? | 不应该吗? |
[29:49] | Hi, Ma. | 嗨 妈 |
[29:52] | Back off, you’re too close. Way too close. | 退后 你跟太近了 距离太近了 |
[29:55] | What are you, on a date? | 你以为在约会吗? |
[31:24] | Hey, you got the Kellers. We’re out having a good time, | 这里是凯勒家 我们出去玩了 |
[31:26] | so leave a message. | 有事请留言 |
[31:29] | Hey, you there? | 你在吗? |
[31:33] | Maybe I made a mistake. | 或许我做错了 |
[31:36] | Are you there? | 你在吗? |
[31:38] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[31:41] | I told him I want to come back. And… | 我告诉他我想回去 但是… |
[31:43] | He’s dropping me off at the airport now, | 他现在把我丢在机场 |
[31:45] | and I was wondering… | 我在想… |
[31:48] | Anyway, you don’t have to meet me. | 没关系 你不是一定要来接我 |
[31:52] | Unless you want to. | 除非你想来 |
[31:56] | I hope you haven’t changed the locks. | 希望你没换门锁 |
[32:07] | If I were Roy Rogers. I’d sure enough be single… | 如果我是罗伊·罗杰斯 我宁愿单身 |
[32:15] | It’d just be me and Trigger We’d go riding through them movies. | 只有我和垂格尔 我们骑马穿过电影院 |
[32:50] | They’re ready for you. | 他们在等你 |
[32:53] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[33:05] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[33:07] | OK. | 好 |
[33:11] | Ms Broome. | 布鲁姆小姐 |
[33:15] | Can I get you anything? | 需要什么吗? |
[33:16] | How about a hood? | 给我个头罩怎么样? |
[33:19] | I want to split that. | 我想把问题分类 |
[33:20] | When do I know the results? | 何时可以知道结果? |
[33:22] | Right away. | 马上 |
[33:24] | You know when you’re lying, don’t you? | 你说谎时自己会知道 不是吗? |
[33:35] | Look straight ahead, feet flat on the floor. | 眼睛直视前方 脚平放在地上 |
[33:39] | Is your name Silvia Broome? | 你的名字叫希薇亚·布鲁姆? |
[33:42] | Miss Broome? | 布鲁姆小姐 |
[33:43] | I found out something from our domestic Intel. | 我从国内情报单位找到一些资料 |
[33:47] | All this may have begun with a tragic accident. | 这件事可能源于一起意外事故 |
[33:50] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[33:51] | Her parents had farm in the Mukoo-mounts. | 她父母曾在穆库蒙特有个农场 |
[33:54] | This area became infested with rebels in the ’80s | 80年代反抗军在这个地区出没 |
[33:56] | and Dr Zuwanie was forced to mine the roads. | 苏瓦尼博士被迫在路上埋雷 |
[33:59] | Her parents were bringing her younger sister | 她的双亲去学校接她妹妹回家 |
[34:02] | back on from school, Land Rover hit a mine. | 路虎车在路上触雷 |
[34:05] | – And they were killed? – All of them. | -他们死了? -全死了 |
[34:08] | – How old was she? – 12, 13. | -她那时多大? -12或者13岁 |
[34:15] | Something like that, | 发生那种事 |
[34:17] | even years later, could incite all kinds of ideas. | 就算多年后 也能引发很多想法 |
[34:24] | She has every reason to want | 她有足够的理由希望 |
[34:26] | Dr Zuwanie tried at the ICC. | 苏瓦尼到国际刑事法庭受审 |
[34:33] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[34:38] | – Oh, no. Come on. – OK, the control questions show stress, | -不会吧 -驱使型问题显示出她有压力 |
[34:42] | and the key questions show stress | 关键问题和基准问题 |
[34:44] | as well as the baseline questions. | 也显示出她有压力 |
[34:47] | We should just read her palm. | 我们直接看她的手相算了 |
[34:52] | – How did I do? – Je ne sais pas. | 我的表现怎么样? |
[34:57] | Nils Lud. Dr Zuwanie’s head of security. | 我是尼尔斯·拉德 苏瓦尼博士的保全部长 |
[35:03] | I thought since you were in a question-answering mood, | 既然你已经回答了很多问题 |
[35:06] | I might ask one or two. | 我也想问一两个问题 |
[35:09] | Might I ask where you stand now politically, Miss Broome? | 我能请教你现在的政治立场吗? 布鲁姆小姐 |
[35:13] | I’m for peace and quiet, Mr Lud. | 我支持和平及沉默 拉德先生 |
[35:15] | It’s why I came to the UN. Quiet diplomacy. | 因此我来联合国参与沉默外交 |
[35:19] | With respect, you only interpret. | 无意冒犯 但你只是名传译 |
[35:23] | Countries have gone to war after misinterpreting one another. | 许多国家 因为传译错误而彼此开战 |
[35:26] | I would say she’s clearly under stress, | 要我说 她显然饱受压力 |
[35:29] | but not necessarily lie. | 但不一定会说谎 |
[35:33] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[35:35] | I’m told what you heard was a whisper. | 我听说你听到一些耳语 |
[35:39] | Yes. | 对 |
[35:40] | Is it possible that you could identify it | 如果你再听到一次 |
[35:43] | if you ever heard it again? | 能认出那个声音吗? |
[35:46] | It might be. | 有可能 |
[35:48] | Tell me, do you have a brother? | 你是不是有个兄弟? |
[35:55] | I hope it’s all right. | 希望不会太冒犯 |
[35:57] | I took this opportunity to ask Miss Broome a few questions. | 我借这个机会问了布鲁姆小姐几个问题 |
[36:01] | You’re free to go. | 你可以离开了 |
[36:03] | Agent Scott will drive you back to the UN. | 史考特探员会送你回联合国 |
[36:09] | Would you drive Ms Broome back to the UN, please? Thank you. | 请送布鲁姆小姐回联合国 谢谢 |
[36:13] | Does this mean the test was…? | 这是不是表示测谎 |
[36:14] | The test was inconclusive. | 测谎没有得出结论 |
[36:17] | But I’d rather make the mistake of | 但我宁可误信她 |
[36:19] | believing her than the bigger one of not. | 也不想导致更大的麻烦 |
[36:22] | Next time you want to question an American citizen in the offices | 下次你想在美国特勤局办公室里 |
[36:25] | of United States Secret Service, you ask permission. | 盘问美国公民的话 你得先请求许可 |
[36:30] | – Silvia. – Don’t worry, I’m not leaving any… | -希薇亚 -别担心 我没留下任何 |
[36:32] | Did you do something naughty? | 你是不是做了什么不好的事? |
[36:35] | A couple of FBIs were asking me about you. | 几个调查局的人来查问你的情况 |
[36:38] | If you often work later than everybody, | 例如你是否常比别人晚下班 |
[36:40] | or bring things in after hours. Like that. | 或在下班后带东西进来之类的 |
[36:44] | What’d you tell them? | 你怎么说的? |
[36:46] | I said, from a sound engineer’s point of view, | 我说 就音控师的角度来看 |
[36:50] | you’re perfect. | 你无可挑剔 |
[36:51] | I need somebody on the guy with two names. | 我需要有人去盯那位两个名字的人 |
[36:54] | – Mo. – Actually it’s one name twice. Kuman-Kuman. | -莫 -他是叠名 库曼库曼 |
[36:58] | You volunteering, or just correcting me? | 你是自愿要去 还是只想纠正我? |
[37:00] | – I’m from Brooklyn. – You got him. You and…? | -我来自布鲁克林 -你去跟他 还有谁 |
[37:02] | I was on him when he first came here from Matobo. | 他一来这里我就开始跟了 |
[37:05] | OK, you got him again, you alone. | 好 你去盯库曼库曼 你自己一个人 |
[37:07] | I thought she suppose to have perfect pitch. | 我原以为你的音感很强 |
[37:09] | She says whispers don’t have a recognisable pitch. | 她说耳语无法辨认出音质 |
[37:12] | NSA agrees. says very difficult. | 国安局也同意 他们说的确很困难 |
[37:15] | – They don’t know that. – They say they do. | -但他们并不知道 -他们说他们知道 |
[37:18] | No, not NSA. Whoever she heard. | 不 我不是指国安局 而是她听到耳语的那些人 |
[37:22] | Why not let them keep thinking she can ID it? | 何不让他们继续以为她可以认出他们 |
[37:27] | What are you asking me to do, Jay? | 你要我怎么做? 杰 |
[37:29] | I don’t want any harm come to her. | 我不希望她受到伤害 |
[37:31] | In fact, get a place, we can keep an eye on her. | 事实上找个地方盯着她 |
[37:34] | But we got three days. She’s only link guid to these guys. | 还有三天 她是唯一的线索 |
[37:37] | Are we using her as bait? | 我们要用她当饵吗? |
[37:42] | Just make the calls. | 去打电话安排吧 |
[37:44] | I’m sending you an attachment. | 我寄了一个附件给你 |
[37:46] | Can you print front and back? | 你能不能正反双面打印? |
[37:49] | I’ve asked INS for a Iist of arrivals in the last six months. | 我要求移民局提供过去六个月的入境者名单 |
[37:53] | Zimbabwe, Botswana, Matobo. | 来自津巴布韦 博茨瓦纳 和马托本地区 |
[37:55] | I’ll do voice samples on everyone. | 我会提供他们的声音样本 |
[37:57] | So when she hears the voice again, she can identify it. | 等她听到那个声音时 她就能指认出来 |
[38:00] | And we have to listen all the samples. | 所有的声音样本都要听认 |
[38:02] | She said it was a whisper. | 她说那是耳语 |
[38:03] | Well, now she thinks she can do it. | 现在她认为可以听得出来 |
[38:07] | Photo there yet? | 照片收到没? |
[38:09] | It’s printing. Let me put you on speaker. | 正在打印 我改用免提 |
[38:15] | That’s an anti-Zuwanie rally. | 这是个反苏瓦尼的集会 |
[38:17] | The man speaking is Ajene Xola. | 演说者是阿金佐拉 |
[38:21] | Look at the crowd. | 仔细观察人群 |
[38:25] | Look closely. | 仔细看 |
[39:07] | Any leads? | 有线索吗? |
[39:12] | Maybe one. | 或许有一个 |
[39:15] | Come on down to Mexico. | 到墨西哥席位来 |
[39:28] | Is that you? | 这是你吗? |
[39:35] | Can you tell me what somebody like you | 告诉我 像你这样的人 |
[39:37] | who uses the word “diplomacy” like she’s chastising me | 会使用外交这个字眼来斥责我的人 |
[39:41] | is doing at a rebel rally? | 也会去参加反革命集会 |
[39:43] | A peace rally. | 那是个和平集会 |
[39:46] | I don’t want to do this again. | 我不想再跟你玩文字游戏 |
[39:47] | That’s exactly what it is. | 它实际上就是和平集会 |
[39:48] | What I’m doing is listening. | 我只是去听讲而已 |
[39:51] | After that. After you listen. | 在那之后 在你听讲完之后呢? |
[39:53] | You’re asking the wrong question. | 你问的问题不对 |
[39:55] | I’m asking you the question that you don’t want answer. | 是你不想回答我的问题 |
[39:57] | Why would somebody take picture and type the name so everyone in the photo back? | 为何有人要照相 并且将名字打在背面 |
[40:02] | This is a dead list. | 这是份死亡名单 |
[40:07] | The question you should be asking is, | 你该问的问题是 |
[40:09] | “Who gave me this and why?” | 这是谁给你的? 目的何在? |
[40:16] | – What are you not telling me? – What are you accusing me of? | -你在隐藏什么? -你在指控我什么? |
[40:19] | How do you feel about Zuwanie, never mind “I don’t care for him”? | 你对苏瓦尼有什么看法 别再说你不在乎他 |
[40:24] | I feel disappointment. | 我对他很失望 |
[40:27] | That’s a lover’s word. | 这是个矫情的字眼 |
[40:32] | What about rage? | 不如用愤怒如何? |
[40:35] | Of all the people that I’ve looked into since this thing started, | 从这件事一开始 我查过的人当中 |
[40:39] | the one with the darkest Zuwanie history is you. | 唯一和苏瓦尼有不共戴天之仇的人就是你 |
[40:45] | – It was his land-mines that killed your… – Sh! | 是他的地雷害死了你的 |
[40:49] | We don’t name the dead. | 我们不能说出死者 |
[40:55] | Everyone who loses somebody wants revenge on someone… | 每个失去亲人的人都想报复 |
[40:58] | on God if they can’t find anyone else. | 如果他们找不到其他出路 |
[41:03] | But in Africa, | 但在非洲 |
[41:05] | in Matobo, the Ku believe that the only way | 在马托博 库族人相信 |
[41:09] | to end grief is to save a life. | 唯有放生才能终止悲痛 |
[41:14] | If someone is murdered, | 如果有人遭到谋害 |
[41:17] | a year of mourning ends with a ritual that we call the Drowning Man Trial. | 我们会追悼一年 然后在溺毙审判后结束 |
[41:23] | There’s an all-night party beside a river. | 那是在河边举行的彻夜派对 |
[41:25] | At dawn, the killer is put in a boat. | 到了黎明 将凶手放在船上 |
[41:28] | He’s taken out on the water and he’s dropped. | 他将被带到河上丢弃 |
[41:30] | He’s bound so that he can’t swim. | 他会遭到捆绑因此无法游泳 |
[41:34] | The family of the dead then has to choose. They can let him drown, | 死者的家属那时可以选择 让他淹死 |
[41:38] | or they can swim out and save him. | 或游过去救他一命 |
[41:42] | The Ku believe that if the family lets the killer drown, | 库族人相信 如果家属让凶手溺毙 |
[41:47] | they’ll have justice but spend the rest of their lives in mourning. | 他们可以得到正义 但余生都要在悲痛中度过 |
[41:53] | But if they save him, if they admit that life isn’t always just… | 如果他们放了他 如果他们承认人生不尽然公平 |
[42:01] | that very act can take away their sorrow. | 这个举动就能带走他们的悲伤 |
[42:08] | Vengeance is a lazy form of grief. | 报复是一种长期的悲痛形式 |
[42:23] | Why do you look away? | 你怎么不敢看我? |
[42:28] | There are things I don’t like to talk about | 有些事我只是不想说 |
[42:30] | and you call it lie. | 但你却认为我在说谎 |
[42:33] | But not when you do it. | 说出来就不是了 |
[42:37] | I’m not the one under investigation. | 被调查的人不是我 |
[42:47] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事 |
[43:30] | – FBI. – Intel. | -联邦调查局 -情报局 |
[43:32] | – TTF. – Sniper team. | -反恐小组 -狙击小组 |
[43:35] | Secret Service. | 特勤局 |
[43:37] | This is Nils Lud, head of Dr Zuwanie’s security. | 这位是尼尔斯·拉德 苏瓦尼博士的保全部长 |
[43:41] | Shall we take a walk? | 带我们进去好吗? |
[43:55] | How close can a vehicle get over here on the southern? | 车子能驶到多近的距离? |
[43:58] | Not close enough. It’s embarrass. | 不够近 很尴尬 |
[44:00] | No garage under the GA. | 这下面没有停车场 |
[44:02] | Dogs sweep every night. It’s not a bomb. | 警犬每晚巡逻 所以他们不会用炸弹 |
[44:06] | – It has to be a rifle. – From where? | -必须使用狙击步枪 -从哪里射击? |
[44:10] | How does he get a rifle in here? | 他如何将狙击步枪带进来? |
[44:20] | – Could be from up close. – Who gets that close? | -可能是贴身的人 -谁那么贴身? |
[44:23] | One of Zuwanie’s bodyguards? | 苏瓦尼的保镖 |
[44:26] | That’s a good thought, but… | 这想法不错 但是… |
[44:27] | we’d much prefer to kill him at home alone than here without all of you general watching. | 我们宁可在家先杀了他好过你们看笑话 |
[44:31] | It’s already here. | 已经在这里了 |
[44:35] | If these guys know what they are doing, the weapon is already here. | 如果这些人精于刺杀的话 枪就已经在这里了 |
[44:59] | Hello? | 喂? |
[45:03] | Hello, Philippe? Hello? | 菲利普 是你吗? |
[45:27] | No prints on the door and negative for latex dust. | 门上没有指纹 也没有乳胶尘的痕迹 |
[45:30] | – Nothing on the door? – No. | -门上什么都没有? -没有 |
[45:35] | – No forced entry. – Did Doug not see him? | -没有强行侵入的迹象 -道格没看到他吗? |
[45:38] | No, he missed it. | 没有 他没看到 |
[45:39] | Some lady cross street called 911, saw the guy. | 报警的位女士 她看到那个人了 |
[45:41] | Go easy on him, OK? He feels terrible. | 别太苛责他 他已经够自责的了 |
[45:46] | On the roof. He must… | 在屋顶找到的 |
[45:48] | gone over the roof to get to the next building. | 他一定是从屋顶翻到隔壁栋去了 |
[45:52] | I couldn’t see the fire escape, it’s on the other side. | 我看不到安全出口 出口在另一边 |
[45:55] | Give me that. | 把那个给我 |
[45:57] | You mean you screwed up. | 你是说你搞砸了 |
[46:01] | I mean I screwed up. | 我是搞砸了 |
[46:04] | So did I. | 我也一样 |
[46:06] | I need Polaroids of that, inside and out. | 我要这个面具的照片 里外都要 |
[46:12] | – You OK? – Great. | -你还好吗? -不能再好了 |
[46:15] | – Who else has a key to this apartment? – No one. | -还有谁有这个公寓的钥匙? -没人有 |
[46:18] | – You don’t keep a spare outside somewhere? – No. | -你没有放备份钥匙吗 -没有 |
[46:21] | – No one else has a key… – Nobody. | -没有其他人有钥匙 -没有人 |
[46:24] | – The door wasn’t forced. – They can’t pick locks? | -门没遭到破坏 -他们不能强行开锁吗? |
[46:26] | They can, we can tell. They didn’t. | 当然可以 但我们会看得出来 他们没这么做 |
[46:30] | – Where do you keep your key? – In my purse. | -你把钥匙放在哪里? -我的小提包里 |
[46:33] | – That purse belong to your sight all long day? – No. | -提包整天都没离开过你的视线 -没有 |
[46:40] | Yes. | 有 |
[46:42] | In my locker. | 我有放进储物柜 |
[46:45] | Dot. Wake up Rory, have him dust her locker and those beside it before morning. | 达特 叫罗利在天亮前采集她储物柜内外的指纹 |
[46:51] | So you were just having a quiet evening, | 你正享受一个宁静的夜晚 |
[46:54] | some gentleman in a mask waves to you. | 有位戴面具的男子向你挥手 |
[46:57] | That’s about it, yeah. | 就是这样 没错 |
[47:05] | Dot? | 达特 |
[47:08] | Is there anything special about this mask? | 这个面具有何奇特之处吗? |
[47:12] | I’ll be honest with you. | 我会据实以告 |
[47:14] | I don’t know how honest I can be with you. | 但我不知道能对你诚实到什么程度 |
[47:18] | My brother gave it to me. | 面具是我弟弟给我的 |
[47:23] | I still have a brother there who I’m close to. Simon. | 我在那里还有一位很亲的弟弟 叫西蒙 |
[47:27] | We’ve… lost touch for a while, but…we’re close. | 我们失去联络好一阵子 但我们还是很亲 |
[47:34] | Is he standing on the road somewhere with a machine-gun, | 他是站在路上拿着机关枪 |
[47:36] | or is he into diplomacy, too? | 还是走外交路线? |
[47:39] | He’s more into lists. | 他比较喜欢做纪录 |
[47:43] | Farm kids will do anything to amuse themselves. Mostly you fight. | 农村小孩为了找乐子什么都做 通常是打架 |
[47:48] | I read. My brother kept lists. | 我选择念书 我弟弟喜欢做纪录 |
[47:51] | Weird lists in ratty notebooks. | 破旧的笔记本 列满各式各样奇怪的纪录 |
[47:54] | Times and dates that Mum used the F-word, | 妈妈说粗话的时间和日期 |
[47:57] | countries with advantageous male to female ratios, | 男女比例有利的国家 |
[48:01] | odd animal facts. | 奇怪的动物现象 |
[48:04] | Did you know the Ieading cause of death for beavers is falling trees? | 你知道海狸的主要死因是从树上摔落吗? |
[48:07] | Yes. | 知道 |
[48:10] | You did not. | 你不知道 |
[48:13] | He had a notebook for words that he liked. | 他有本笔记本中记载了所有他喜欢的字 |
[48:16] | Hypotenuse, doodad, bodacious. | 直角三角形的斜边 小东西 胆大包天 |
[48:21] | Could he be involved in this? | 他跟这件事有关吗? |
[48:30] | We’re stuck, aren’t we? You and I? | 你我的关系毫无改善对吧? |
[48:33] | We’re kepela. | 我们是克派拉 |
[48:37] | Means standing on opposite sides of the river. | 意思是站在河岸的两边 |
[48:44] | Give me a reason to get to the other side. | 要我过到对岸 必须给我个好理由 |
[49:06] | What have you had done? | 你那是干什么? |
[49:08] | He probably saw me. | 他可能看到我了 |
[49:10] | I knew that she was there when we had our conversation. | 我知道她听到我们的谈话 |
[49:12] | What I’ve done was trying to shut her mouth up. | 我只是想让她闭嘴 |
[49:13] | I wore a pair of gloves and very carefully. | 我有戴手套 很小心 |
[49:16] | Did you put gloves on your head? They’ve found your hair. | 戴在头上吗? 他们找到你头发了 |
[49:31] | Just wait a second. | 先等一下 |
[49:42] | OK. | 没问题 |
[49:53] | There’s a blue and white outside. | 外面有位警察 |
[49:54] | NYPD’ll keep an eye on you until morning. | 纽约警局在这里守到明天早上 |
[49:59] | And then? | 然后呢? |
[50:04] | We’ll figure something out. | 我们会理出个头绪 |
[50:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[50:26] | My wife was killed two weeks ago. | 我太太两星期前死了 |
[50:33] | She…she’d left me. | 她 她要离开我 |
[50:40] | She’d left me before, she’d always come back. | 她以前也离开过我 但她总是会回来 |
[50:44] | She was going to come back this time. | 这次她本来也打算要回来 |
[50:47] | She said. | 她是那么说的 |
[50:55] | She was a dancer. | 她是位舞者 |
[51:01] | The guy was a dancer, too. | 那个人也是位舞者 |
[51:04] | Eddie. | 他叫艾迪 |
[51:08] | Great dancer. | 了不起的舞者 |
[51:11] | Lousy driver. | 蹩脚的司机 |
[51:15] | The only way he knew how to stop a car | 他唯一知道的停车方式 |
[51:17] | was to slam it into a bridge abutment in Santa Fe. | 就是将车一头撞上圣塔非的一座桥墩 |
[51:24] | So there was no taking her back this time. | 所以她这次回不来了 |
[51:30] | The thing is, if he had lived, | 事实上 如果他还活着 |
[51:35] | and I had a choice. | 而我有所选择的话 |
[51:40] | I think I would have let him drown. | 我想我会把他淹死 |
[51:46] | I might have even held his head under the water. | 我甚至会把他的头压在水里 |
[51:57] | Not a very Ku thing to do. | 很不像库族人的做法 |
[52:08] | If you need anything, | 万一你有什么需要 |
[52:10] | you can call the precinct or just go downstairs. | 可以打电话到警局或直接下楼 |
[52:22] | This is my cell number. | 这是我的手机 |
[52:27] | It’s the same card. | 同一张名片 |
[52:34] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[52:39] | Lock this. | 门要上锁 |
[52:42] | It’s a remodel. Owner’s in the middle of a divorce. We got Iucky. | 屋子正在装修 房主在办离婚 我们运气不错 |
[52:51] | We got a clear view. Front door’s just 50 seconds away. | 我们可以看得很清楚 离前门只有50秒 |
[52:54] | I’ll do first shift. | 我先值第一班 |
[52:56] | Who is babysitting Kuman? Lewis or Clark? | 路易和克拉克在盯库曼吗? |
[52:58] | Lewis and King. He’ll be bed in an hour. | 路易和金 他快要上床了 |
[53:01] | FBI’s right. Guy does the same routine every day. | 调查局说得对 她的作息时间极有规律 |
[53:06] | Somebody call me if she gets another trick-or-treater. | 如果她又搞鬼就打电话给我 |
[53:08] | I’m call out the night. | 我先走了 |
[53:11] | Sweet dreams, partner. | 祝你好梦 搭档 |
[53:17] | The belief that the individual needs of people | 这个学说相信 人类的个人需求 |
[53:20] | are paramount to its purpose, and with it goes the assumption | 是它的最终目的 因此得以推测 |
[53:25] | that human rights are fundamental to human prosperity and development. | 人权植根于人类的繁荣和发展 |
[53:30] | They cannot be separated. They can only be said to exist… | 不能分开 只能存在于 |
[53:35] | You got one shot. You sever the brain stem, creating paralysis, | 这里遭到枪击 脑干断裂造成瘫痪 |
[53:38] | you drop the perpetrator without reflex action. | 你将加害者压制在地上 |
[53:41] | He can’t activate a detonator. Thank you. | 他就无法启动引爆器 谢谢 |
[53:45] | If you have to issue a verbal warning, | 如果你要提出口头警告 |
[53:48] | you get very close before you do so. | 必须很靠近时再说 |
[53:51] | No. There won’t be time for a second one. | 不行 没有时间再来一次 |
[53:54] | Whatever the weapon is, consider this a suicide bomber. | 无论何种武器 都要将之当成自杀炸弹客 |
[53:58] | There’s no profile for a suicide bomber. | 自杀炸弹客没有特徵 |
[54:00] | This could be nine or 90, | 可能是九岁或九十岁 |
[54:01] | male or female, a PhD or a dropout. | 男性或女性 专业或非专业 |
[54:05] | The only thing they have in common is they are not afraid to die. | 唯一的共通点是他们不怕死 |
[54:08] | Which means this is either a fanatic for a cause | 他要么是某种偏执狂 |
[54:12] | or someone who has nothing to live for. | 要么就是失去生存意义的人 |
[54:14] | We’ll run two teams. DDO calls… | 两组人马跟踪监视 |
[54:16] | the decoy exit 30 seconds before the intersection. | 副指挥官在诱饵到达交叉口前30秒回报 |
[54:19] | NYPD snipers from these two buildings here, | 纽约警局的狙击手埋伏在这两栋大楼 |
[54:23] | our guys sniper the bridge. | 我们的人在桥上 |
[54:24] | Her locker was clean. | 她的置物箱很干净 |
[54:26] | The one on other side were covered with prints. | 其他的柜子布满指纹 |
[54:28] | Someone wiped her dawns. | 有人擦过她的柜子 |
[54:30] | We’re looking at a janitor or a maintenance worker. | 我们要找的是清洁工或维修工 |
[54:33] | Or another interpreter. | 或另一位口译员 |
[54:48] | So where are we live? When do we do this voice line-up? | 我们什么时候做声音辨认 |
[54:51] | We’re not doing that any more. | 我们不做声音辨认了 |
[54:54] | – She says she can’t. – Can’t what? | -她说她没办法 -什么没办法 |
[54:58] | ID the voice. She thought she could, | 辨认那个声音 她原以为可以 |
[54:59] | now she thinks she can’t. She’s sure she can’t. | 但现在她觉得不行 她确定无法辨识 |
[55:03] | She can’t because she can’t? | 她没办法是因为她真的不行? |
[55:04] | or because she never heard anything to start with? | 还是因为她根本没听到 |
[55:13] | He says he wasn’t here… I think. | 他说他不在这里 |
[55:16] | Not according to this. | 但值班表上是他 |
[55:24] | He traded shifts with someone. | 他和别人换过班 |
[55:25] | – Com quem? – Jamal. | -叫康奎吗? -贾马尔 |
[55:28] | Jad Jamal. He’s in Crown Heights. | 杰德·贾马尔 他住在皇冠高地 |
[55:47] | Afternoon. Secret Service. | 午安 我们是特勤组 |
[55:49] | Need to talk to Jad Jamal. | 我们想和杰德·贾马尔谈一谈 |
[55:56] | Does this guy live here? | 这个人住在这里吗? |
[55:58] | No, no here. With lady. | 不 不在这 在女友那里 |
[56:00] | You got lady’s number? | 你有他女友的号码吗? |
[56:04] | Does he have a cell phone? | 他有手机吗? |
[56:07] | OK, we’ll be back. If he shows up before that, | 好 我们会再来的 |
[56:09] | have him give us a call. | 如果他回来 请他打电话给我们 |
[56:33] | – Hello? – Silvia, c’est moi. Philippe. | -你好 -希薇亚 菲利普 |
[56:38] | Philippe. | 菲利普 |
[56:39] | Going out. | 她要出门了 |
[56:41] | I got her. | 我来跟 |
[56:52] | – Shit. – Shit. | -不妙 -糟了 |
[57:24] | Oh, come on. | 真背 |
[57:43] | Philippe. | 菲利普 |
[57:47] | Tell me that Simon hasn’t been involved in. | 告诉我西蒙和这件事无关 |
[57:58] | – What is it? – I’ve done a terrible thing. | -怎么回事? -我做了不可原谅的事 |
[58:01] | – It is Simon. – No, listen. | -和西蒙有关 -不 听着 |
[58:03] | Someone contacted me. One of Kuman’s people… | 有人和我联络 是库曼的人 |
[58:07] | I thought it was one of his people… | 我以为那是他的人 |
[58:09] | to arrange a meeting with Xola. | 想安排和佐拉会面 |
[58:12] | They said it was time to admit that only together could they stop Zuwanie. | 他们说 只有联手才能制止苏瓦尼 |
[58:17] | – What happened? – So I arrange it. | -结果呢? -所以我安排了 |
[58:20] | But it was a trap. | 但那是个陷阱 |
[58:27] | Xola’s dead. | 佐拉死了 |
[58:35] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[58:37] | I knew he was dead. | 我就知道他死了 |
[58:43] | Was my brother there? | 我弟弟也在场吗? |
[58:48] | No, Simon wasn’t there. Only Xola. | 不 西蒙不在场 只有佐拉 |
[58:53] | I stayed in the car. No one came back out. | 我留在车里 但没有人回来 |
[58:57] | Where is he? Where’s my brother? | 他在哪里? 我弟弟人呢? |
[59:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[59:02] | You think Kuman would have him? | 你认为是库曼抓了他吗? |
[59:04] | I don’t know what to think, or where to go. | 我不知道该怎么想 该去哪儿 |
[59:06] | Everything is chaos. It’s all gone to hell. | 一切都非常混乱 全乱了套 |
[59:09] | How did it get to be on this? | 事情怎么会变成这样 |
[59:11] | You see what I did? | 你知道我做了什么吗? |
[59:14] | I took Xola right to them. | 我亲手将佐拉送给他们 |
[59:17] | You didn’t know. | 你并不知情 |
[59:18] | Silvia, forgive me. | 希薇亚 原谅我 |
[59:23] | I was only trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[59:25] | There’s nothing to forgive. | 你没做什么需要原谅的事情 |
[59:29] | Yes, there is. | 有 |
[59:31] | – I have to go. – Philippe. | -我该走了 -菲利普 |
[59:44] | You can’t do that, you can not do that! | 你不能这样 你不能这样! |
[59:46] | How the hell am I surpose to protect you if I don’t know where you are? | 我不知道你在哪 怎么保护你? |
[59:50] | I didn’t know you were emphatically told me that you weren’t. | 你之前明确地告诉过我 你不是来保护我的 |
[59:53] | That, that… | 那是… |
[59:55] | That was before you had a man in a mask on your fire escape. | 那是在面具男出现在紧急出口之前 |
[1:00:00] | I’ve had a 24-hour shift of agents across the street from your apartment. | 我派人24小时轮班 在对街看守你 |
[1:00:06] | Who was that in the park? | 公园那个人是谁? |
[1:00:10] | It’s personal. | 这是私事 |
[1:00:11] | No no no no no, we’re past that. What’s his name? | 不是私事 他叫什么名字? |
[1:00:14] | It’s not your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[1:00:15] | Is he the one you e-mailed before reporting the threat? | 是在你报告威胁之前通电子邮件的人? |
[1:00:21] | “Where are you? I’m worried about you. Write me.” | 你在哪? 我很担心你 请回信 |
[1:00:25] | “Please. I need to know you’re OK”? | 拜托你 让我知道你没事 |
[1:00:30] | Worried why? Because he’s involved? | 你担心什么? 因为他也牵扯其中? |
[1:00:34] | Is that him, here, now, in my country, making threats? | 如果他在我的国家制造威胁 |
[1:00:37] | That is my business. | 那当然关我的事 |
[1:00:39] | You’re wrong. It’s got nothing to do with you. | 你错了 这事跟你无关 |
[1:01:24] | I’ll take care of you. | 我会照顾你 |
[1:01:38] | I’m going to Starbucks. Want anything? | 我去买咖啡 想喝什么吗? |
[1:01:40] | Yeah, that’s just what I need, another night without sleep. | 今晚又没办法睡了 |
[1:01:44] | I’m good. Thanks. | 我没关系 谢谢 |
[1:01:48] | What’s up with Kuman Kuman? | 库曼·库曼有什么进展? |
[1:01:51] | – Brushing his teeth. – I gotta talk to him. | -刷牙 -我必须和他谈谈 |
[1:01:54] | Café Atlantic, noon to two, | 亚特兰提餐馆 中午至两点 |
[1:01:55] | then the Nava Club for a steam and massage. | 纳瓦俱乐部做蒸气按摩 |
[1:01:58] | Coffee? | 要咖啡吗? |
[1:02:00] | No, I’m good, thanks. | 不用了 我能熬的住 谢谢 |
[1:02:05] | She can’t sleep either. Just turned the TV on. | 她也睡不着 正在看电视 |
[1:02:10] | Probably PBS. | 可能在看公共频道 |
[1:02:14] | – Where you going? – You’re here with your bag. | -你要去哪里? -你带了行李来 |
[1:02:17] | I can go home and get a good night’s sleep. | 表示我可以回家睡个好觉 |
[1:02:22] | Unless you want me to stay. | 除非你要我留下 |
[1:02:26] | No. Thanks. | 不用 谢了 |
[1:02:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:02:31] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[1:02:32] | United Nations, New York. Protests erupted here following an announcement | 纽约联合国总部报导艾德蒙·苏瓦尼总统 |
[1:02:36] | that President Edmond Zuwanie will address the General Assembly Friday. | 将于星期五到联合国大会演说消息一出引爆抗议热潮 |
[1:02:41] | The exiled leader Kuman-Kuman rallied today’s protesters. | 流亡的领导人库曼·库曼聚集今天的抗议群众 |
[1:02:45] | He would be more convincing if he were assassinated. | 若他遭到暗杀将更有说服力 |
[1:02:49] | He doesn ‘t even have to die. | 他甚至不必真的死亡 |
[1:02:50] | An almost-assassinated leader gets so much credibility, | 一位差点遭到暗杀的领袖会更有公信力 |
[1:02:54] | he can do anything he wants, and stick around to enjoy it. | 这样他可以为所欲为 并且尽情享受 |
[1:02:57] | Security is on heightened alert in response to anonymous threats… | 为因应匿名的威胁 已提高安全警戒 |
[1:03:05] | – Keller. – I’m sorry. | -我是凯勒 -我很抱歉 |
[1:03:09] | I really didn’t know you were watching me… | 我真的不知道你派人看着我 |
[1:03:14] | or I wouldn ‘t have just… left like that. | 否则我不会像那样离开 |
[1:03:19] | You want to tell me what happened? | 你想告诉我发生了什么事? |
[1:03:21] | I had to meet someone. | 我当时必须去见个人 |
[1:03:24] | Philippe Broullet. | 菲利普·布雷 |
[1:03:27] | If you knew, why did you ask? | 你既然知道又何必问? |
[1:03:28] | I know his name, | 我知道他的名字 |
[1:03:29] | I know he’s a photographer for a French magazine. | 我知道他为法国一家杂志拍照 |
[1:03:33] | He needed to talk to me. | 他有事跟我说 |
[1:03:34] | He need to talk to you, now you’re watching TV, cause you can’t sleep. | 他有事跟我说 现在你看电视 睡不着 |
[1:03:37] | – What did he say? – How do you know I’m watching? | -他说了什么? -你怎么知道我在看? |
[1:03:40] | Are you over there? | 你在对面? |
[1:03:48] | Jesus. | 老天呐 |
[1:03:55] | He told me we lost a friend. | 他告诉我 我们失去了一位朋友 |
[1:03:59] | He lost a friend. | 他失去了一位朋友 |
[1:04:00] | I… lost one I Ioved once. | 我失去了一位曾经爱过的人 |
[1:04:05] | It was a long time ago. | 这是很久以前的事 |
[1:04:10] | You can’t sleep either. | 你也睡不着 |
[1:04:13] | I don’t know why I’m calling you. | 我不知道为何要打电话给你 |
[1:04:16] | What do you do when you can’t sleep? | 你睡不着的时候都做什么? |
[1:04:18] | I stay awake. | 保持清醒 |
[1:04:26] | You don’t name the dead, you said. Why? | 你说不能说出死者的名字 为什么? |
[1:04:30] | What…what happens? | 会怎么样? |
[1:04:34] | You move past them. You leave them behind. | 这样才能继续活下去 不再念念不忘 |
[1:04:39] | You can do that, | 你也可以想念他们 |
[1:04:40] | but you have to be ready to let them go. | 但你必须放手让他们走 |
[1:04:43] | To move on. | 日子才能过下去 |
[1:04:46] | You’ve been going through hell. | 你也曾经历过 |
[1:04:50] | Keeping busy. | 保持忙碌 |
[1:04:54] | You, too, I think. I don’t know all of it, but… | 你也一样 我不知道所有的事 但 |
[1:05:07] | Are you going to be there until morning? | 你会在那里直到早上吗? |
[1:05:10] | It almost is morning. | 已经快早上了 |
[1:05:13] | Yeah, I’ll be here. | 对 我会在这里 |
[1:05:17] | Is it OK if I just try to fall asleep over the phone? | 如果我讲电话时睡着了 可以吗? |
[1:05:26] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[1:05:49] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[1:06:02] | She’s coming your way. | 她往你那个方向去了 |
[1:06:06] | Oh, no. No scooter, please. Come on, no scooter. | 拜托不要骑摩托车 不要骑车 |
[1:06:11] | Yes. Thank you, God. | 好 谢谢 |
[1:06:24] | You might as well drive me. We’re going to Brooklyn. | 你最好开车送我去 我们要去布鲁克林 |
[1:06:29] | Corner of Bergen and Nostrand. | 到勃根和诺斯全路口 |
[1:06:31] | Jad Jamal. Worked the interpreters’ lounge | 杰德·贾马尔 面具男出现当天 |
[1:06:34] | the day the mask showed up on fire excape. | 他在口译员休息室工作 |
[1:06:36] | – Bring him to me. – Can’t find him. | -带他过来 -没办法 |
[1:06:38] | Wastn’t at home yesterday, didn’t show up this morning. | 他昨晚不在家 今早也没出现 |
[1:06:40] | – Sit on his apartment. – Doug’s already there. | -监视他的住处 -道格已经在那里 |
[1:06:42] | Hey. Got the INS files. | 拿到移民局资料了 |
[1:06:56] | This isn’t the way it’s supposed to be done. | 这么做不对 |
[1:06:58] | You can let me off up here. | 你可以在那里放我下车 |
[1:07:19] | She’s at the corner of Bergen and Nostrand in Brooklyn. | 她正在布鲁克林区 勃根和诺斯全路口 |
[1:07:23] | She’s where? | 她在哪里? |
[1:07:24] | My guy’s on the move. | 我的目标出来了 |
[1:07:29] | She’s here, whether I brought her or not. | 她就在这里 不管我带不带她来 |
[1:07:31] | – Go back. What’s she doing? – Waiting for something. | -回去 她在做什么? -在等什么 |
[1:07:34] | – Holy shit. – What? | -可恶 -怎么了? |
[1:07:36] | The janitor. Jad Jamal. | 是清洁工 杰德·贾马尔 |
[1:07:39] | That’s not him. | 那不是他 |
[1:07:40] | I know. That’s his room-mate. | 我知道 是他的室友 |
[1:07:54] | Jamal’s room-mate just Ieft the building. | 贾马尔的室友刚离开大楼 |
[1:07:56] | His name is Gamba. Jean Gamba. | 他叫干巴 尚·干巴 |
[1:07:59] | Do you want me stay here? | 我该留在这里吗? |
[1:08:00] | No, you stick with the room-mate. | 不 你去盯那个室友 |
[1:08:02] | Are we working on a order? | 我们有搜查证吗? |
[1:08:03] | Yes, Lewis is getting in, he’ll meet us there. | 路易斯正在办 他在那里跟咱们碰头 |
[1:08:05] | – How are you? – I got something for you. | -你怎么样? -我有东西要给你 |
[1:08:08] | OK, bless you. | 祝福你 |
[1:08:48] | Tobin? | 呼叫托宾 |
[1:08:58] | What the hell’s going on? | 有情况? |
[1:08:59] | I don’t know, but it don’t feel good. | 不知道 感觉不太对劲 |
[1:09:04] | What are they doing? | 他们在做什么? |
[1:09:05] | Just standing there. | 只是站在那里 |
[1:09:14] | We’re getting on the EL. | 我们搭上高架列车 |
[1:09:22] | Watch it! | 小心点 |
[1:09:23] | Please line up. | 请排队 |
[1:09:29] | – Shit. – She just got on the bus with Kuman. | -可恶 -她刚和库曼上了公车 |
[1:09:33] | What the hell is she doing? | 她在做什么? |
[1:09:47] | Did I hear home? | 我刚听到家乡话了吗? |
[1:09:51] | Or was I wrong, then? | 还是我听错了? |
[1:09:53] | No, you’re right. I’m Matoban. | 没错 我是马托本人 |
[1:09:56] | And a fair Matoban, in fact. | 漂亮的马托本人 |
[1:10:00] | King, you stay with that bus. | 金 你留在车上 |
[1:10:05] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗? |
[1:10:09] | Yes. | 知道 |
[1:10:11] | You’re a killer. | 你是杀人凶手 |
[1:10:13] | You ordered the murder of Ajene Xola. | 你下令杀了阿金·佐拉 |
[1:10:24] | You got a red light in that car? Why don’t you use it? | 你车内有警报器吗? 怎么不拿出来用? |
[1:10:27] | Who told you this nonsense? | 谁编的这些瞎话? |
[1:10:31] | Where’s my brother? | 我弟弟在哪? |
[1:10:32] | Your brother? | 你弟弟? |
[1:10:34] | I don’t even know who you are. | 我连你是谁都不知道 |
[1:10:36] | You are on the wrong bus, so to speak to be so reckless. | 你坐错车了 说话真鲁莽 |
[1:10:49] | Your people arranged a meeting through Philippe Broullet. | 你的人通过菲利普·布雷安排了一次会面 |
[1:10:53] | You know him. | 你认识他 |
[1:10:54] | I don’t…and I didn’t. | 我不认识 从来也不认识 |
[1:10:56] | But the fact is, somebody wants you to believe that I killed Ajene Xola. | 显然有人想让你相信是我杀了阿金佐拉 |
[1:11:02] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[1:11:06] | You should believe me. | 你应该相信我 |
[1:11:07] | – Why? – Because I would form a coalition with Xola. | -为什么? -因为我将和佐拉联手 |
[1:11:11] | Neither of us have made enough progress alone. | 我们各自都没太大进展 |
[1:11:15] | He has the working people. I have the finances. | 他有人力 我有财力 |
[1:11:18] | If he is dead, it is a loss for all of us. Me especially. | 如果他死了 对我们是个损失 尤其是对我 |
[1:11:24] | We’re get around. | 我们下车了 |
[1:11:30] | I got the back room. | 我去查后面的房间 |
[1:11:37] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:11:41] | Clear the other room. | 去查另一个房间 |
[1:11:55] | OK. | 没问题 |
[1:11:57] | – Closet. – Yeah. I got the bed. | -我查衣柜 -我查床下 |
[1:12:14] | Ho! Keller? | 凯勒 |
[1:12:20] | We got a dead body in the closet. | 衣柜里有具尸体 |
[1:12:23] | – Jamal? – Yeah. | -贾马尔? -对 |
[1:12:25] | I’ll call it in. | 我会通报局里 |
[1:12:26] | God, how can you see in here? | 这么暗你怎么能看清? |
[1:12:28] | Wait. Wait. | 别开 等等 |
[1:12:35] | Why the lanterns? | 他为什么用提灯? |
[1:12:41] | Well, that’s just rude. | 太粗蛮了 |
[1:13:05] | What do you do so far away from home? | 你为何离开家乡? |
[1:13:07] | I work. And I hope. | 工作 保持希望 |
[1:13:11] | Same as me, then. | 我也一样 |
[1:13:13] | I doubt it. | 表示怀疑 |
[1:13:18] | You work for? | 你为谁工作? |
[1:13:20] | I’m an interpreter at the UN. | 我在联合国担任口译员 |
[1:13:23] | So like the UN. Layers of languages signifying nothing. | 就像联合国 太多语言 却言不及义 |
[1:13:28] | You’d prefer more war? | 你期望更多战争? |
[1:13:29] | I prefer more business. | 我期望更多生意 |
[1:13:31] | Guys, get with me here. We got a situation. | 各位 来我这里 我们这里有状况 |
[1:13:34] | No, boss, we got a situation. | 不行老大 我们才有状况 |
[1:13:36] | We just got on the 133, with Mohammad. | 我们和莫在133公车上 穆罕默德 |
[1:13:39] | And Silvia Broome. And Kuman-Kuman. | 还有希薇亚·布鲁姆以及库曼·库曼 |
[1:13:42] | What?! | 什么?! |
[1:13:44] | You’re on the same bus? | 你们在同一辆车上? |
[1:13:46] | With our subjects. | 还有我们的监视目标 |
[1:13:48] | All right, both get off the bus, and get Silvia Broome off that bus now. | 下车 想办法让希薇亚现在下车 |
[1:13:51] | We can’t do that. We’re moving. | 不行 车正在行进 |
[1:13:55] | Doug, is the room-mate carrying anything? | 道格 那名室友有没有带什么东西? |
[1:14:02] | Doug, is he carrying anything? | 道格 他带了什么东西? |
[1:14:04] | A satchel. | 一个小背包 |
[1:14:07] | All right, where is it? | 好 放在哪里? |
[1:14:10] | It’s in his Iap. He’s been carrying it all day. | 放在他腿上 他整天都带着 |
[1:14:12] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[1:14:13] | Can either of you get to him? | 你们谁能靠近他吗? |
[1:14:17] | Not without gettin’ made. | 除非表明身份 |
[1:14:21] | Despite all the flags on First Avenue, | 除了第一大道上的旗帜之外 |
[1:14:23] | there are no nations any more. | 已经没有任何国家了 |
[1:14:25] | Only companies. International companies. | 只有公司 国际性公司 |
[1:14:28] | It’s where we are. It’s what we are. | 这就是我们的处境和本质 |
[1:14:34] | I think you’re wrong. | 我认为你错了 |
[1:14:36] | You are still young. | 你还年轻 |
[1:14:38] | I’m an acquired taste. | 我已经习惯了 |
[1:14:42] | What’s your brother’s name? | 你弟弟叫什么名字? |
[1:14:47] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[1:14:49] | Simon Broome. | 西蒙·布鲁姆 |
[1:14:51] | OK, we’re stopping. | 车到站了 |
[1:14:52] | You got guts, coming out here. | 来见我说明你很有胆量 |
[1:14:58] | I’ll see what my people can find out about him. | 我看看我的人能不能打听到他的消息 |
[1:15:01] | But remember, I’m not your brother’s keeper, eh? | 但是记住 我并没有抓你弟弟 |
[1:15:06] | Yeah. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[1:15:10] | Come on, guys, talk to me. What’s going on? | 快说 现在怎么样了? |
[1:15:13] | We’re stopped. She’s getting off. | 我们停下来 她下车了 |
[1:15:18] | What’s going on? | 怎么样了? |
[1:15:20] | And so is my subject. | 我的目标也下车了 |
[1:15:24] | Keep talking to me. What’s going on? | 继续汇报 发生什么事? |
[1:15:26] | Is he carrying the satchel? | 他带着背包吗? |
[1:15:30] | OK, he’s got the satchel. But I think he made me. | 对 他带着背包 但我猜他认出我了 |
[1:15:33] | That’s OK, I got him. | 没关系 我来跟他 |
[1:15:35] | – Kuman? – He’s staying put. | -库曼呢? -他还在车上 |
[1:15:38] | Miss Broome! Please get in the car. | 布鲁姆小姐 请上车 |
[1:15:42] | Move it! Move it! | 退后 退后! |
[1:15:44] | – I got Gamba. – I’ll stay with Kuman. | -我去盯干巴 -我跟着库曼 |
[1:15:46] | No. Just get off that bus. Get everybody off that bus. | 别盯了 下车 所有人下车 |
[1:15:50] | Right now! | 立刻下车! |
[1:15:54] | – Doug! – Mohammad? | -道格 -莫罕默德 |
[1:15:58] | – Hey! Guy forgot his Iunch. – Oh, man. | -他忘了他的午餐 -完了! |
[1:16:22] | I’m standing here on Nostrand Avenue in Crown Heights, | 我所在位置是在皇冠高地的诺斯全街上 |
[1:16:25] | at a scene that can only be described as unconscionable carnage. | 这里简直是无法无天的屠杀现场 |
[1:16:29] | frantically helping victims of an apparent terrorist attack. | 加紧协助 显然遭到恐怖攻击的受害人 |
[1:16:33] | These events are more familiar from streets in the cities of Middle East. | 这些事件较常发生在中东的城市街道上 |
[1:16:37] | There is no word yet. However, | 官方还未发布消息 |
[1:16:39] | there are unconfirmed reports | 但有些未经证实的说法指出 |
[1:16:41] | that Kuman-Kuman, the exiled revolutionary from Matoban… | 流亡的马托本革命人士 |
[1:16:44] | may have been on board. | 库曼·库曼可能也在车上 |
[1:16:46] | – You all right? – It’s OK. | -你没事吧? -我没事 |
[1:16:49] | Doug? | 道格呢? |
[1:16:57] | This is Ron Ferguson, reporting live… | 朗弗格森在布鲁克林区 |
[1:16:59] | on Nostrand Avenue in Brooklyn, | 诺斯全街现场实况报导 |
[1:17:01] | where just after 10:30 am this morning… | 这里在早上十点三十分 |
[1:17:10] | We’re OK, boss. | 我们没事 老大 |
[1:17:16] | The violence has now found its way into the heart of New York City… | 暴力已入侵纽约的心脏地带 |
[1:17:20] | The death toll is 17, with scores injured… | 死亡人数共十七人 伤者… |
[1:17:22] | The obvious speculation about al-Qaeda… | 最直接的推测是盖达组织 |
[1:17:25] | widely seen as the probable successor to Edmond Zuwanie… | 普遍认为他很可能是艾德蒙·苏瓦尼的继任者 |
[1:17:28] | Tunnels and bridges will close for at least 12 hours… | 隧道及桥梁将封闭至少十二小时 |
[1:17:31] | alleged terrorist attack by Ajene Xola… | 宣称受到阿金·佐拉攻击的恐怖份子 |
[1:17:34] | Zuwanie is still planning to address the General Assembly of the UN. | 苏瓦尼仍计划前往联合国大会发表演说 |
[1:17:47] | What were you doing on that bus? | 你在公车上做什么? |
[1:17:52] | Thank you for bringing me home. | 谢谢你送我回家 |
[1:18:04] | Hey! | 等一下 |
[1:18:08] | I lost a man today. A kid. | 我失去一名手下 他还很年轻 |
[1:18:14] | How do you know Kuman? | 你是怎么认识库曼的? |
[1:18:16] | I don’t, I never met him before. | 我不认识 之前从未和他见过面 |
[1:18:17] | You lying to me again. You think that not getting caught in a lie | 你又骗我 你以为没被拆穿的谎言 |
[1:18:20] | is the same thing as telling the truth! | 就是实话了吗? |
[1:18:21] | I’m not lying. I went to him for help. | 我没说谎 我去找他帮忙 |
[1:18:24] | With what? | 帮什么忙? |
[1:18:24] | I can’t tell you. Someone might get hurt. | 我不能说 有人可能因此受害 |
[1:18:28] | “Someone might get hurt.” There’s a bus full of dead people! | 有人可能因此受伤?! 一整车的人都死了! |
[1:18:32] | “Someone might get hurt”? | 有人可能因此受害?! |
[1:18:34] | Who? Someone you know? | 谁? 你认识的人? |
[1:18:36] | Someone who’s mixed up in all this? Are you? | 搞砸这件事的人? 是你吗? |
[1:18:38] | Why did you leave Africa? | 你为何离开非洲? |
[1:18:39] | – I told you. – No, you didn’t tell me. | -我说过了 -不 你没说 |
[1:18:41] | Why did you come here? | 你为何来这里? |
[1:18:43] | – Stop it. – God damm it! | -别说了 -可恶 |
[1:18:45] | – Stop shouting at me! – Stop lying to me! | -别对我大吼大叫 -别再骗我了 |
[1:18:47] | – I’m not lying! – Stop lying to me! | -我没骗你 -别再骗我了 |
[1:18:49] | I was just on that bus! I can’t think with all this noise. | 我只是上了那辆车 你吼的我无法思考 |
[1:18:52] | I can’t! You have to stop! | 什么也没法想 你别吼了! |
[1:19:16] | That isn’t me. | 那不是我 |
[1:19:19] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别编了 |
[1:19:22] | It isn’t me. | 真的不是我 |
[1:19:24] | No, no, that is you. | 是你 明明就是你 |
[1:19:26] | And I know, because I drive you home, | 我知道 因为我开车送你回来 |
[1:19:28] | and I look at you through the binoculars, | 而且我透过望远镜监视你 |
[1:19:30] | and everything else that I shouldn’t do. | 还有其它所有我本不该做的 |
[1:19:38] | It was once. | 那是以前 |
[1:19:41] | It’s not any more. | 再也不是了 |
[1:19:45] | After the rallies, after my parents and sister were killed, | 在那次集会之后 在我父母和妹妹被杀之后 |
[1:19:50] | then the rifles came out. | 狙击步枪就出笼了 |
[1:19:54] | It was the only way to get anyone to listen. Just to listen. | 那是唯一让别人听你话的方式 只想让人听话 |
[1:20:02] | I killed a boy who had nothing to live for beyond the money he’d get for killing me. | 我杀了一个只为钱而要杀我的男孩 |
[1:20:09] | I shot him in the head stop him from shooting me. | 为了不让他杀我 我开枪射他的头 |
[1:20:18] | Then I handed the rifle to my brother | 然后我把枪交给我弟弟 |
[1:20:20] | and told him, “I’m through.” | 并告诉他我受够了 |
[1:20:22] | I walked away with him shouting at me, “You’re a coward.” | 我离开的时候 他大叫:你这个懦夫 |
[1:20:27] | “Our parents are dead, Zuwanie’s alive.” | 我们的父母死了 苏瓦尼却活着 |
[1:20:32] | My brother, who in another life wouldn’t harm a… | 如果我弟弟有另一种人生 他甚至不会伤害 |
[1:20:41] | That was the last thing he ever said to me. | 那是他最后对我说的话 |
[1:20:44] | The only contact I have is the notebooks | 我和他唯一的联系是 |
[1:20:46] | I send and imagine him receiving. | 我寄笔记本给他 并想象他收到了 |
[1:20:49] | I know he’s alive. I know it. | 我知道他还活着 我知道 |
[1:20:53] | But I’m not to him. | 但对他而言我已经死了 |
[1:21:00] | I lied to you because I was afraid. | 我对你说谎是因为我很害怕 |
[1:21:04] | I was afraid he might be involved in what I heard. | 我怕他可能涉入我听到的事件中 |
[1:21:10] | I lied to everyone else bacause | 我对其他人说谎是因为 |
[1:21:12] | if I didn’t they’d let me anyone near the UN, | 如果我不那么做就无法进入联合国 |
[1:21:14] | and that’s the only place that I believe has a chance to change any of this. | 那是我唯一相信能改变这整件事情的地方 |
[1:21:20] | And I lied to you about Ajene Xola because… | 我没对你诚实说出阿金佐拉的事是因为 |
[1:21:24] | I Ioved him. Once. | 我曾经爱过他 |
[1:21:28] | Until the colour of my skin became a problem. | 一直到我的肤色成为我们之间的问题 |
[1:21:32] | The politics of my skin. | 我的肤色所导致的政治问题 |
[1:21:37] | I walked away from Africa with nothing. | 我一无所有地离开非洲 |
[1:21:38] | No brother, no family, no lover, nothing. | 兄弟 亲人 爱人全都没了 |
[1:21:43] | Just a belief that words… | 只剩对语言的信仰 |
[1:21:45] | and compassion are the better way. | 以及对和平的热忱 |
[1:21:49] | Even if it’s slower than a gun. | 即使它没有枪来得快 |
[1:22:01] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[1:22:04] | You’ve got blood all over your face. | 你脸上都是血 |
[1:22:07] | You can’t say stuff like that with blood on your face. | 你不能满脸是血诉说这种事 |
[1:23:56] | This is precisely why Dr Zuwanie must be allowed to speak. | 这正是苏瓦尼博士必须前来演讲的原因 |
[1:24:02] | This monstrous act of terrorism was aimed at you… | 这骇人的恐怖行动就是针对你 |
[1:24:08] | and at the heart of the United Nations. | 就在联合国的中心 |
[1:24:11] | I can’t listen to this. | 我听不下去 |
[1:24:12] | Do not allow them to intimidate you… | 别让他们威吓你 |
[1:24:16] | or Dr Zuwanie. | 或苏瓦尼博士 |
[1:24:18] | I’m not at Iiberty to tell you. | 我无权告诉你 |
[1:24:29] | – Where we going? – Bathroom. | -在哪里? -浴室 |
[1:24:37] | Keller. | 凯勒 |
[1:25:00] | Get this processed and back to me right away. | 把这些送去检验 有结果马上告诉我 |
[1:25:33] | Did he leave a note? | 他有留下字条吗? |
[1:25:41] | Did you read it? | 你看了吗? |
[1:25:44] | Of course you did. | 你当然看了 |
[1:25:50] | Would you read it to me, please? | 请念给我听 好吗? |
[1:26:03] | “Dear Silvia, | 亲爱的希薇亚 |
[1:26:05] | I came to tell you something and then didn’t.” | 有件事我本来打算告诉你 |
[1:26:10] | “I wanted to, but when I saw you I couldn’t find the words.” | 我想说 但看到你后却说不出口 |
[1:26:16] | “I told you I didn’t know where Simon is. | 我说我不知西蒙在哪儿 |
[1:26:20] | That was a lie.” | 那是骗你的 |
[1:26:21] | “He was there that day. | 他当时也在场 |
[1:26:22] | A young boy shot him.” | 一位年轻男孩射杀了他 |
[1:26:28] | “I couldn’t tell you. Because I’m a coward. Simon was braver than me.” | 我说不出口 我是个懦夫 西蒙比我勇敢 |
[1:26:32] | “You’re braver than me. I’m so sorry.” | 你也比我勇敢 我很抱歉 |
[1:26:35] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[1:26:40] | The second time was me. | 第二次是我说的 |
[1:26:57] | I feel like my friends must feel when they try to say something. | 我总能察觉我朋友想说什么安慰的话 |
[1:27:03] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[1:27:05] | That’s what I say to them. | 这是我对他们说的话 |
[1:27:20] | He left this with the note. | 他把这个和字条留在一起 |
[1:27:30] | The only thing that I wanted… | 我唯一想做的事 |
[1:27:40] | besides having her back… | 除了让她起死回生之外 |
[1:27:43] | was to be left alone. | 就是想一个人静一静 |
[1:29:14] | My bonnie lies over the ocean. | 我的美丽深藏在海洋 |
[1:29:25] | Don’t cry. | 别哭 |
[1:29:28] | – Don’t cry. – I’m not crying. | -别哭 -我没哭 |
[1:29:32] | – You don’t have to cry. – I’m not. | -你不需要哭 -我没有 |
[1:29:35] | Because I’m here, and I won ‘t leave. I promise. | 因为我还在 我不会离开 我保证 |
[1:29:40] | Look at me. I’ll take care of you. | 看着我 我会照顾你 |
[1:29:45] | We’ll take care of each other. | 我们会互相照顾 |
[1:29:50] | I’ll take care of you. | 我会照顾你 |
[1:30:07] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[1:30:16] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[1:30:37] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[1:33:06] | Xola’s dead. | 佐拉死了 |
[1:33:08] | Kuman’s dead. | 库曼也死了 |
[1:33:12] | Who do you work for? | 你到底替谁工作? |
[1:33:15] | Don’t touch. | 别碰 |
[1:33:18] | Those things’ll kill you. | 那些会害你丧命 |
[1:33:41] | Russell! | 罗素 |
[1:34:29] | What the hell’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[1:34:31] | Close the door! | 把门关起来 |
[1:34:37] | Silvia! | 希薇亚 |
[1:34:40] | Silvia! | 希薇亚 |
[1:35:13] | Silvia! | 希薇亚 |
[1:35:16] | Keller! | 凯勒 |
[1:35:19] | Keller! | 凯勒 |
[1:35:26] | She’s not here. Check the roof. | 她不在这里 去查屋顶 |
[1:35:46] | Jay? | 杰 |
[1:35:50] | Dot, what have you got? | 达特 你发现什么? |
[1:35:54] | His name is Jean Gamba. | 他名叫尚·干巴 |
[1:35:57] | He’s our bomber. | 他是公车炸弹客 |
[1:36:00] | – And our assassin? – That would be good for us. | -也是暗杀刺客? -是就好办了 |
[1:36:03] | But I doubt it. | 但我不敢说 |
[1:36:05] | He tried to kill her. | 他想杀了她 |
[1:36:07] | – What happened? – I shot him. | -什么情况? -我杀了他 |
[1:36:12] | That’s a pity. | 真可惜 |
[1:36:14] | He might have told us something. | 他或许能告诉我们一些事 |
[1:36:16] | – And Miss Broome? – Gone. | -布鲁姆小姐呢? -走了 |
[1:36:19] | He killed her? | 他杀了她? |
[1:36:21] | She was gone before he got there. | 她在他到之前就离开了 |
[1:36:28] | Mind if I take a look upstairs? | 介意我到楼上看一下吗? |
[1:36:30] | Hold on. Dino? | 等等 迪诺 |
[1:36:31] | – Yeah. – Take Mr Lud to the apartment. And Brian? | -是 -带拉德去公寓 布莱恩呢? |
[1:36:36] | – Get NYPD to push their tapeline… -Keller. | -叫纽约警方拉上封锁线 -凯勒 |
[1:36:39] | Go home and get some sleep. | 回家睡一觉 |
[1:36:41] | I’m gonna wait for her. | 我要在这里等她 |
[1:36:43] | Like hell you are. | 你精神很差 |
[1:36:44] | I need you awake tomorrow morning. | 我要你明天早上保持警醒 |
[1:36:45] | Woods? Get him home. | 伍兹 送他回去 |
[1:36:55] | – Drive around the block. – Come on. | -开车绕一圈 -得了吧 |
[1:36:56] | You heard Jay. I gotta take you home. | 你听到了 我要送你回去 |
[1:36:59] | What if there were two guys? Three guys? What we do? | 万一歹徒有两个或三个呢? 怎么办? |
[1:37:02] | We just set the trap and run? Is that what we do? | 我们设下陷阱就走人? 那是我们的作风吗? |
[1:37:06] | They’re not our family and they’re not our friends. | 他们既不是我们的家人 也不是我们的朋友 |
[1:37:09] | You told me that. | 这话是你告诉我的 |
[1:37:11] | You lose somebody, you lose somebody. | 一旦失去一人会再失去一人 |
[1:37:14] | I don’t want to Iose two somebodys. | 我不想失去两个人 |
[1:37:20] | One circle, then I’m taking you home. | 只绕一圈我就送你回家 |
[1:37:45] | Hello? Are you there? | 喂 在吗? |
[1:37:51] | I’m fine. I’m all right, but I… | 我没事 我很好 但 |
[1:37:56] | I can’t talk to you. | 我不能和你多谈 |
[1:37:59] | You were right. My brother…my brother was right. | 你说得对 我弟弟我弟弟也是对的 |
[1:38:03] | It takes too long, Tobin. I’m going home. | 外交手段太耗时 托宾 我要回家了 |
[1:38:32] | Keller. | 我是凯勒 |
[1:38:34] | Keller, Lewis. | 凯勒 我是路易斯 |
[1:38:35] | Those numbers scribbled on Jamal’s kitchen wall. | 贾马尔厨房的墙上那些电话号码 |
[1:38:38] | Ray’s Pizza, some sex Iines, a hardware store | 雷氏比萨 色情电话 五金行 |
[1:38:41] | and a global cell phone. | 和一个国际手机号码 |
[1:38:42] | Chase down the global cell. | 追查那个手机号码 |
[1:38:44] | – Keller, it’s Mo. – Go ahead, Mo. | -凯勒 我是莫 -莫 你请说 |
[1:38:46] | I get ahead from M.X, she booked a flight online. | 我从M.X航空得到消息 她在网上订了一班飞机 |
[1:38:49] | Check all flights to South Africa out of JFK, | 清查所有从肯尼迪 拉瓜迪亚 |
[1:38:51] | LaGuardia and Newark. | 及纽瓦克机场飞往南非的班机 |
[1:38:53] | And then what? If I find her. | 找到她之后呢? |
[1:38:59] | Get her on the phone with me. | 让她跟我通电话 |
[1:39:07] | He’s here. | 他到了 |
[1:39:30] | That’s him? | 是他吗? |
[1:39:36] | Second car. | 二号车 |
[1:39:58] | Keller? Lewis. | 凯勒 我是路易 |
[1:39:59] | The global cell belongs to Jean Gamba. | 那个国际手机号是尚·干巴的 |
[1:40:02] | – Got the times of the calls? – Yeah. | -查到通话纪录了? -对 |
[1:40:04] | Day before yesterday, 3:30pm. Anything there? | 前天下午三点三十分 有什么事发生吗? |
[1:40:07] | Day before yesterday, 3:30? | 前天下午三点三十分 |
[1:40:10] | 3:30, yeah. | 没错 三点三十分 |
[1:40:11] | Call it. No, have Lewis call, you stay with me. | 打这个号码 不 叫路易打 你和我保持通话 |
[1:40:14] | – I’m Lewis. – CIark, I mean. | -我就是路易 -我是说叫克拉克打 |
[1:40:16] | – No, King. And he’s dialling. – Extension 647. | -不 叫金 他已经在拨了 -分机647 |
[1:40:19] | The bus. Right after. I want to know who he called. | 公车事件 在那之后 我想知道他打给谁 |
[1:40:22] | It’s King. It’s the Matoban mission. An extension. | 我是金 马托本的任务 查一个分机号码 |
[1:40:28] | – Lud? – No, someone named Marcus Matu. | -是拉德吗 -不 他叫马克斯·马杜 |
[1:40:33] | Get over there. I need a face with that name. | 赶去那里 把他的照片传过来 |
[1:41:03] | She’s booked 9am, JFK. | 她订了九点的班机 从肯尼迪机场出发 |
[1:41:05] | I’m on the LIE. Almost there. | 我在快速道路上 就快到了 |
[1:41:07] | Call me from the gate. | 到登机门时再打电话给我 |
[1:41:41] | Not as much sky as I remember, | 不像我记忆中那么空阔 |
[1:41:43] | but more skyscrapers. | 倒是多了很多摩天楼 |
[1:41:46] | 23 years, Dr Zuwanie. | 过了23年 苏瓦尼博士 |
[1:41:48] | Things change. | 很多事都改变了 |
[1:41:50] | They diminish. | 他们会消失 |
[1:41:53] | Desire diminishes. | 欲望会消退 |
[1:41:56] | Where is the Second Avenue? | 第二大道在哪里? |
[1:41:59] | Just after we get off the bridge. | 一下桥就到了 |
[1:42:01] | They decorated the bridge. | 他们以前还装饰了这座桥 |
[1:42:05] | When I came here before, | 我上次来的时候 |
[1:42:07] | they Iined the bridge with flowers, welcoming me. | 他们在桥上列队欢迎我 |
[1:42:10] | That flight departs from gate one. | 那班飞机在一号门登机 |
[1:42:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:42:13] | No sign of her. Hasn’t checked in yet. | 没看到她 她还没登机 |
[1:42:15] | Let me know when it’s boarding. | 开放登机时通知我 |
[1:42:18] | Can we hold ’em in the safe room to buy time? | 我们能不能请他们进保全室 好争取一点时间 |
[1:42:21] | You can try, but it’s up to him. | 值得一试 但要看他愿不愿意 |
[1:42:28] | There was a parade. Right here on this Second Avenue. | 上次还有个游行 就在第二大道上举行 |
[1:42:32] | There was a snowstorm of confetti. | 还有漫天彩带 |
[1:42:50] | Murderer! | 凶手 |
[1:42:56] | This is Second Avenue, sir. | 这里就是第二大道 先生 |
[1:43:10] | Are you at the mission? | 你在出任务吗? |
[1:43:12] | Yeah, but he isn’t. He isn’t come in this morning. | 对 但他早上没来 |
[1:43:14] | Nobody knows where he is. | 没人知道他在哪里 |
[1:43:15] | They know, they just won’t tell us. | 他们知道 只是不告诉我们 |
[1:43:18] | – You get a photo ID? – Yeah. | -你拿到照片了吗? -有 |
[1:43:20] | Go back inside and fax that to UN security now. | 进去将它传给联合国保安 |
[1:43:22] | Use their photo fax. | 用他们的传真机 |
[1:43:23] | Get his address and get over there. | 找出他的住处 去那里查看 |
[1:43:26] | I’ve got eight minutes. | 我还有八分钟 |
[1:44:02] | Keep it tight. | 跟紧 |
[1:44:21] | Agent Keller! | 凯勒探员 |
[1:44:37] | He’s here. I just saw him. | 他就在这里 我刚看到他 |
[1:44:38] | He is in the building, broadcast that description. | 就在这栋楼里 把他的照片传发出去 |
[1:44:57] | 49th… | 49号镜头 |
[1:45:00] | 42nd. | 42号镜头 |
[1:45:02] | Good. Next. | 好 下一个 |
[1:45:04] | Move on. | 继续 |
[1:45:18] | There it is. | 就在那里 |
[1:45:30] | – OK. – All right, go. | -没问题 -好 进去吧 |
[1:45:38] | Levels, please. | 请测试平声播报 |
[1:45:55] | Ladies and gentlemen, British Airways flight 178… | 准备登机的先生女士们 前往约翰尼斯堡的 |
[1:45:58] | to Johannesburg is ready to close. | 英国航空178号班机已准备关舱 |
[1:46:00] | Please make your way to gate one immediately. Thank you. | 还未登机的乘客请立刻前往一号登机门 谢谢 |
[1:46:03] | Thank you. Levels, please. | 谢谢 请测试平声播报 |
[1:46:52] | The Assembly will first hear an address by the President of the Republic of Matobo. | 大会将先听取马托博共和国总统的演讲 |
[1:46:58] | On behalf of the General Assembly, | 谨代表联合国会员大会 |
[1:47:00] | I have the honour to welcome to the United Nations | 我很荣幸欢迎 |
[1:47:03] | His Excellency Dr Edmond Zuwanie, President of the Republic of Matobo, | 马托博共和国总统 艾德蒙·苏瓦尼博士莅临 |
[1:47:09] | and to invite him to address the Assembly. | 并请他向大会致词 |
[1:47:24] | Mr President, Mr Secretary-General. | 主席 秘书长 |
[1:47:27] | Today my beloved country is under siege. | 今天我挚爱的国家正遭受攻击 |
[1:47:30] | As you saw the other afternoon across the river in Brooklyn, | 你们也看见那天下午在对岸的布鲁克林区所发生的事 |
[1:47:34] | the terrorists in my country will stop at nothing. | 我国的恐怖份子将无所不用其极 |
[1:47:37] | How am I to defend my country against enemies like these? | 面对这样的敌人 我要如何捍卫我的国家 |
[1:47:41] | – I admit I have dealt harshly with terrorists… – Tobin, it’s King. | -我承认我对恐怖份子很严厉 -托宾 我是金 |
[1:47:45] | – as we all will have to. – I don’t think Matu’s here. | -因为我们不得不这么做 -马杜不在这里 |
[1:47:48] | Remember the profile of suicide bombers and how there isn’t one? | 记得自杀炸弹客是没有特徵的吗 |
[1:47:52] | who know the evil and violence of real terrorism… | 谁知道真正恐怖份子的邪恶和暴力 |
[1:47:55] | Your mother and sister will get their cheque on Monday. | 你母亲和妹妹 星期天将可拿到支票 |
[1:47:58] | – This isn’t his apartment. – You did well. | -这不是他的公寓 -你做得很好 |
[1:48:01] | No one here will live long. | 住在这里的人都活不久 |
[1:48:03] | It’s an AIDS hospice. | 这里是爱滋患者收容所 |
[1:48:04] | with a reciprocal and immediate violence… | 以立即相互的暴力行动 |
[1:48:07] | My opinion? It’s a con. | 我的看法? 这是个骗局 |
[1:48:10] | I have been forced to do this. | 我必须这么做 |
[1:48:13] | It is the hope and specific goal of my administration | 这是我所带领的政府之期望及特殊目的 |
[1:48:18] | to reform these brutal methods… | 改革这些残暴的手段 |
[1:48:21] | Get him off the podium. | 把他带离讲台 |
[1:48:22] | To participate in the formation… | 加入阵营… |
[1:48:25] | We’ve got to go. | 我们必须离开 |
[1:48:26] | But I want to speak! | 但我想继续演说 |
[1:48:37] | Come on, sir, run! | 快走 |
[1:49:00] | He’s OK. | 他没事 |
[1:49:02] | Cover here. I’ll take the hall door. | 守住这里 我去大厅 |
[1:49:03] | Where’s Keller? | 凯勒在哪里? |
[1:49:04] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[1:49:17] | Incredible. Thank God I looked up. | 无法置信 幸好我向上看 |
[1:49:20] | He’s from our mission. | 他是我们的人 |
[1:49:21] | I know. Holster your weapon. | 我知道 将武器收起来 |
[1:49:25] | Dr Zuwanie. | 苏瓦尼博士 |
[1:49:29] | I remember the last time you were here. | 我记得上次你在这里的情形 |
[1:49:31] | Use the 42nd Street exit. | 使用42街的出口 |
[1:49:34] | We almost had an assassination here. | 这里差点发生暗杀事件 |
[1:49:37] | Please move… | 请快走 |
[1:49:39] | We watched you on the telly back home. | 我们在家里看着电视上的你 |
[1:49:43] | My family. All the families. | 我的家人 所有的家人 |
[1:49:46] | You were like the Beatles. | 你就像超级巨星一样 |
[1:49:48] | Two or three more seconds, he would have assassinated him. | 再有两三秒钟 他就能暗杀他了 |
[1:49:52] | An almost-assassinated leader gets so much credibility | 一位差点遭到暗杀的领袖会更有公信力 |
[1:49:56] | so he can stay in power and gets to stick around to enjoy it. | 这样他将保有权力 并尽情享受 |
[1:50:00] | We were so proud of you. | 我们曾经那么以你为荣 |
[1:50:04] | There you were, speaking to the world. | 你站在那里 对着世界说话 |
[1:50:12] | I don’t think you should touch… | 你不应该碰 |
[1:50:14] | Because I’m not wearing a glove? | 因为我没戴手套吗 |
[1:50:18] | What is your name, child? | 你叫什么名字? 孩子 |
[1:50:23] | I’m the Silvia whose family you killed. | 我叫希薇亚 你杀了我的家人 |
[1:50:27] | What’s in your hand? Lud. | 你手里是什么? |
[1:50:29] | It’s… just a precaution. | 只是预防措施 |
[1:50:30] | What’s in your hand? | 你手里是什么? |
[1:50:32] | He must’ve been very surprised. | 他一定非常讶异 |
[1:50:35] | Cause he thought it was a live round the destiny. | 他还以为里面有子弹 |
[1:50:40] | Where is everyone? | 其他人呢? |
[1:50:41] | But you knew better. | 但其实你知道 |
[1:50:52] | Give me the live round. | 把子弹给我 |
[1:50:57] | I grew up seeing you with this gun. | 从小到大我一直看你用这把枪 |
[1:51:00] | It’s the gun you saved our country with. | 你用这把枪拯救过我们的国家 |
[1:51:02] | – Drop the gun! – Put it down! | -把枪放下 -放下 |
[1:51:05] | Keller, US Secret Service. | 我是凯勒 美国特勤局 |
[1:51:08] | It’s the same one you used to kill it. | 又用这把枪毁了国家 |
[1:51:11] | He’s got a Glock on his hip. | 他腰上有把格洛克手枪 |
[1:51:14] | Code 100 in the sound room. | 音控室发生100状况 |
[1:51:24] | Look at it. | 看着书 |
[1:51:30] | Look at it! | 看着书! |
[1:51:36] | Careful. The bleeder had AIDS. | 小心 伤者染有爱滋 |
[1:51:39] | There’s no way you can prove this. | 你无法证实这点 |
[1:51:41] | You’ll cop a plea. | 你可以提出抗辩 |
[1:51:42] | You’re just an employee, right? | 反正只是受雇于人 对吗? |
[1:51:44] | He’s in custody. They’re bringing him down from the booth. | 抓到他了 他们会带他下来 |
[1:51:46] | SWAT team’s at 42nd Street. | 特警队在42街待命 |
[1:51:50] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[1:51:51] | Yeah. Where’s Zuwanie? | 没事 苏瓦尼在哪里? |
[1:51:52] | The safe room. How happened? | 安全的地方 怎么发生的? |
[1:51:54] | It was a fake. | 这是个骗局 |
[1:51:55] | A piece of theatre to justify the killing. | 制造威胁好合理化他的杀戮 |
[1:51:57] | Ethnic cleansing, genocide. | 种族灭绝和屠杀行为 |
[1:51:59] | – You there? – Go ahead. | -你听到了吗? -说吧 |
[1:52:01] | That’s the flight. She’s not on it. | 飞机起飞了 她没有登机 |
[1:52:03] | I checked every hotel in New York, every friend she’s got. | 我查过纽约所有的旅馆和她的朋友 |
[1:52:06] | They don’t know where she’d go. Cause nobody know her. | 没人知道她会去哪 因为没人认识她 |
[1:52:08] | No one knows her. | 没一个人认识她 |
[1:52:09] | – I know her. – OK, where is she? | -我知道她 -好 那她在哪? |
[1:52:12] | She said she was going home. | 她说她要回家 |
[1:52:13] | My brother was right, we are right. I’m going home… | 我弟弟是对的 我们是对的 我要回家了 |
[1:52:16] | What home? Where? | 哪个家? 在那? |
[1:52:17] | How’d you happen to be there after hours? | 下班后你为什么还在那里? |
[1:52:19] | An evacuation. I left some my things to go back for them. | 大楼疏散 我回去取忘拿的东西 |
[1:52:21] | It takes too long. I wouldn’t mind if he would gone. | 外交手段耗时太久 我不在乎他是否走了 |
[1:52:24] | She’s here. She’s been in that room all night. | 她在这里 她整晚都待在那个房间里 |
[1:52:27] | How could someone so good, so… | 为什么一个那么好的人 那么… |
[1:52:33] | How could you give us so much, | 你怎么能在给予我们那么多 |
[1:52:37] | so much… | 那么多之后 |
[1:52:40] | then take away more? | 确又拿走了更多? |
[1:52:44] | – He in there? – Yeah. | -他在里面吗 -对 |
[1:52:48] | Keep everybody out. | 叫大家走开 |
[1:52:52] | Silvia? | 希薇亚 |
[1:52:54] | Silvia? | 希薇亚 |
[1:52:57] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[1:52:59] | I’m coming in alone. I’m coming in. | 我一个人进来 我要进来了 |
[1:53:04] | Five minutes. | 给我五分钟 |
[1:53:10] | Close it. | 把门关上 |
[1:53:13] | Close it! | 关上! |
[1:53:15] | Silvia, don’t do this. | 希薇亚 别这样 |
[1:53:18] | It was all just theatre, | 那只是一场戏 |
[1:53:20] | an almost-assassination meant to justify his acts. | 想用暗杀未成来合理化他的行为 |
[1:53:23] | We’ve got everything we need to prosecute. | 我们足以起诉他 |
[1:53:25] | I have him. | 他是我的 |
[1:53:26] | He’ll die in prison. | 他将死在监狱里 |
[1:53:27] | I want him to die the way Simon died. | 我要他尝尝西蒙的死法 |
[1:53:30] | That’ll be over in two seconds, and you’ll have all your years. | 别为了两秒钟的快感 而赔上你的一生 |
[1:53:33] | Sir, it’s a lot worse than you think it is. | 先生 情况比你想的要糟糕很多 |
[1:53:35] | Your so-called assassin is dead. | 你所谓的暗杀已经结束了 |
[1:53:38] | Your head of security is making a deal. | 你的保全部长已经招供 |
[1:53:40] | We have Lud, we had the rifle. | 拉德和狙击步枪都在我们手上 |
[1:53:43] | You’ll be tried before two courts. | 你将在两个法庭前受审 |
[1:53:45] | He’s been tried! | 他已经在受审 |
[1:53:46] | It’s all over for you, Sir, you’re finished. | 一切都结束了 先生 你玩完了 |
[1:53:48] | It doesn’t matter! It doesn’t matter! | 我不管 顾不了那么多 |
[1:53:50] | Silvia, listen to me. Silvia. | 希薇亚 听我说 |
[1:53:53] | I told you I’d let him drown. | 我之前说过我会将他溺毙 |
[1:53:56] | The man who drove my wife into a bridge abutment. | 那个将我太太载去撞桥墩的人 |
[1:54:02] | But I wouldn’t. | 但我不会 |
[1:54:03] | Then you’d be wrong. | 那你就大错特错了 |
[1:54:05] | No, I wouldn’t be wrong. | 不 我不会大错特错 |
[1:54:06] | I don’t want to spend the rest of my life in mourning. | 我不希望在哀悼中度过余生 |
[1:54:21] | You have to get out of here. | 你必须离开这里 |
[1:54:24] | I can’t do that. So put the gun down. | 办不到 把枪放下 |
[1:54:29] | I can’t. | 我不 |
[1:54:30] | Yes, you can. Put it down. | 你可以 把枪放下 |
[1:54:32] | I can’t! I can’t… I can’t. | 不能! 不… 不 |
[1:54:37] | Just go. | 你快走 |
[1:54:52] | This is how it’s done. | 就像这样 |
[1:55:03] | This is how you put a gun down. | 像这样把枪放下 |
[1:55:17] | Please. | 拜托你 |
[1:55:21] | You shoot him, he’ll be dead. | 你开枪杀他 他是死了 |
[1:55:27] | Then you’ll be dead. | 但你也活不了 |
[1:55:32] | And I don’t know what I’ll be. | 我不知道我会怎样 |
[1:55:40] | Put it down. | 放下吧 |
[1:55:45] | Read it! | 念出来 |
[1:55:48] | Read it. | 念 |
[1:55:51] | – Where? – The beginning. Read it. | -念哪里? -从一开始 念 |
[1:56:01] | – “The gunfire around us…” – Louder. | -我们周围的战火 -大声点 |
[1:56:04] | Like when you wrote it. | 像你写的时候一样 |
[1:56:07] | When you believed it. | 就像你相信它的时候 |
[1:56:09] | When you meant it. | 就像你真的那么认为的时候 |
[1:56:17] | “The gunfire around us makes it hard to hear.” | 我们周围的战火 使我们听不清楚 |
[1:56:25] | “But the human voice is different from other sounds.” | 但人类的声音和其他声音不同 |
[1:56:36] | – “It can be heard… – “It can be heard of it… | -它能被听见 -它能被听见 |
[1:56:40] | over noises that bury everything else.” “Even… | 超越遮蔽一切的噪音 即使 |
[1:56:47] | – “Even… – “Even when it’s not shouting.” | -即使 -即使它并未大声呼喊 |
[1:56:51] | “Shouting.” “Even when it… | 大声疾呼 即使它 |
[1:56:54] | “Even if it’s just a whisper.” | 即使它只是耳语 |
[1:57:02] | “Even the lowest whisper can be heard over armies… | 最轻微的耳语也能超越战火的巨响 |
[1:57:09] | “When… | 当 |
[1:57:13] | – “When… -..”when it’s telling the truth.” | -当 -当它表达事实时 |
[1:57:37] | That little boy was my country. | 这个小男孩原本代表我的国家 |
[1:58:23] | William Buodo | 威廉姆·本都 |
[1:58:26] | Hove Vambi. | 赫威·宛比 |
[1:58:30] | killed by land-mines. | 被地雷炸死 |
[1:58:33] | Alexander Mungoshi. | 亚历山大·蒙佝什 |
[1:58:36] | Charles Kufomo. | 查尔斯·库法默 |
[1:58:40] | Ruth Kufomo. | 卢斯·库法默 |
[1:58:44] | shot to death defending their home. | 捍卫家园时被枪杀 |
[1:58:49] | Robert Chenjari. | 罗伯特·切加里 |
[1:58:52] | Benita Matkudzi. | 伯尼塔·玛库兹 |
[1:58:55] | burned to death during a protest rally. | 在抗议活动中被烧死 |
[1:59:00] | Edgar Sakuro. | 埃德加·沙克鲁 |
[1:59:03] | Masumi Bamcha. | 马苏密·巴恩沙 |
[1:59:07] | John Enkumo. | 约翰·恩库默 |
[1:59:10] | Yvon Enkumo. | 伊万·恩库默 |
[1:59:12] | – Let the record show… – Steven Gawanda… | -这个纪录告诉安理会 -斯帝文·加沃达 |
[1:59:15] | – that the Security Council… – Solo Gawanda… | -应该全体一致要求 -苏拉·加沃达 |
[1:59:19] | – has unanimously commanded… – Steven Shamili… | -马托本的总统 -斯帝文·沙密利 |
[1:59:22] | – that President Zuwanie of Matobo… – Sambuli Watiku… Ester Tikembu… | -艾德蒙·苏瓦尼 -山姆利·瓦提库 埃斯特·提坎布 |
[1:59:28] | – be tried at the International Criminal Court… – Jasterdi Dofamu | -到海牙的国际刑事法院受审 -加斯特提·都法穆 |
[1:59:33] | in The Hague for crimes against humanity. | 因为他侵犯人权 |
[1:59:38] | Simon Broome. | 西蒙·布鲁姆 |
[1:59:41] | shot to death in a soccer stadium. | 在足球场遭到枪杀 |
[2:00:18] | How did you make out? | 你怎么出来的? |
[2:00:20] | They said you told them I wasn’t a danger to the community. | 他们说 你告诉他们我不具危险性 |
[2:00:24] | I lied. | 我说谎了 |
[2:00:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[2:00:28] | They didn’t believe you. | 他们不相信你 |
[2:00:33] | They’re sending me back. | 他们要送我回去 |
[2:00:36] | I wanted to say goodbye. | 我是来道别的 |
[2:00:39] | It’s OK. I’m going home. | 没关系 我要回家了 |
[2:00:46] | We never… | 我们从未 |
[2:00:48] | I never had time to tell you how much I miss Africa. | 我没有机会告诉你 我有多想念非洲 |
[2:00:53] | We never had time for a lot of things. | 很多事我们没机会做 |
[2:01:01] | You don’t have anyone left there, do you? | 你在那没有亲人了 对吗? |
[2:01:05] | No, it’s where I remember them. | 他们都在我的记忆里 |
[2:01:12] | Ever been to Africa? | 有没有去过非洲? |
[2:01:17] | Lot of airports, no lions. | 有很多机场 没有狮子 |
[2:01:26] | – When are you leaving? – Tomorrow. | -你什么时候走? -明天 |
[2:01:31] | Wow. | 这么快 |
[2:01:37] | Hey, look at this. We’re not kepela any more. | 你看 我们不再是克派拉了 |
[2:01:43] | We’re on the same side. | 我们站在同一边了 |
[2:01:47] | You never know who you’re going to meet, do you? | 你永远不知道会遇见谁 对吗? |
[2:01:52] | No. | 对 |
[2:01:56] | Will you let me know how you are? | 你会让我知道你的近况吗? |
[2:02:08] | You’ll always know. | 你一定会知道 |
[2:02:25] | What was her name? | 她叫什么名字? |
[2:02:32] | Laurie. | 劳瑞 |
[2:02:35] | Keller. | 凯勒 |
[2:02:41] | Killed in an auto accident in Santa Fe… | 死于圣塔非一场车祸 |
[2:02:46] | 23 days ago. | 23天前 |
[2:03:01] | Rest in peace? | 愿她安息? |
[2:03:06] | Close enough. | 很接近 |