Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Incredible Hulk(无敌浩克)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Incredible Hulk(无敌浩克)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:无敌浩克
英文名称:The Incredible Hulk
年代:2008

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[04:02] Is it ready? 熟了吗?
[04:17] Hey! That’s a great punch. 打得好
[05:05] Fear no good. So emotion and control. 恐惧是不好的 所以要控制情绪
[05:33] Breathe. 呼吸
[05:38] Breathe. 呼吸
[05:43] Wait. 等一下
[06:55] Okay. 好
[07:01] I can make it work for a while, but you need… 这只是暂时修好 你需要…
[07:11] Okay. Okay. 好 好
[07:30] Shut that off! Turn it off! 关掉!快关掉!
[07:36] Watch out! 小心!
[08:08] Okay! 好了
[09:35] That’s not right. 我用错字了
[10:01] Oh, you. 太好了
[10:12] You see that? See that? My ticket out of here. 看到没?看到吗? 我可以离开这鬼地方了
[11:51] Damn it! 可恶
[12:56] Here’s something a bit more interesting. 这个你也许有兴趣
[12:59] It’s a possible gamma sickness. Milwaukee. 我们怀疑是伽玛中毒 密尔瓦基市
[13:04] A man drank one of those guarana sodas. 有人喝了一瓶瓜拿纳果汽水
[13:07] Guess it had a little more kick than he was looking for. 结果比他想像的更带劲
[13:17] – Where was it bottled? – Porto Verde, Brazil. – 汽水在哪里装瓶? – 波尔图港 巴西
[13:20] Have our people look for a white man at the bottling plant. 派人到装瓶工厂找一个白人
[13:24] Tell them no contact! If he even sees them, he’s gone! 先按兵不动 要是被他看到他就会逃走
[13:48] I got you who I could. Short notice, but they’re all quality. 我替你找到最顶尖的士兵
[13:52] And I pulled you one ace. 其中有一个王牌
[13:58] Emil Blonsky. Born in Russia, raised in England. 伊密布朗斯基 俄国出生 英国长大
[14:03] And on loan to SOCOM from the Royal Marines. 从皇家陆战队借调到特种部队
[14:11] I know you cashed in some chips for this, Joe. 我知道你动用了些人脉
[14:14] Glad I could help. Just make it good. 我很乐意帮忙 祝你任务成功
[14:27] This is the target and the location. Snatch and grab, live capture. 这是目标和位置 这是逮捕行动 生擒活捉
[14:30] You’ll have your dart clips and suppression ordnance, 你们要用麻醉枪
[14:32] but live fire is for backup only. 非不得已才能开枪
[14:35] We got local out there, but we want it tight and quiet. 警方会协助 但不能打草惊蛇
[14:37] Is he a fighter? 他会反抗吗?
[14:40] Your target is a fugitive from the US government 目标是躲避美国政府的逃犯
[14:43] who stole military secrets. 他窃取军事机密
[14:46] He is also implicated in the deaths of two scientists, 也涉嫌杀害两名科学家
[14:50] a military officer, an Idaho state trooper and possibly two Canadian hunters. 一名军官一名爱达荷州州警 以及两名加拿大猎人
[14:54] So don’t wait to see if he’s a fighter! 所以别等他反抗
[14:58] Tranq him and bring him back. 把他麻醉然后带他回来
[15:42] Oh, come on. 拜托
[16:47] Camera. 针孔摄影机
[16:50] Here we go. 看到了
[17:04] Get rid of the damn dog. 把那只狗赶走
[17:17] Take him! 抓住他!
[17:30] Target’s on the move. 目标在逃逸
[17:41] Where is he? 他在哪里?
[17:48] He’s on the ground. 地面
[17:50] – Let’s go! – Go! – 上吧! – 上吧!
[17:53] Move, move! 快点!
[18:16] Go, go, go! 快…快…
[18:19] Go! Go! 开车!
[18:23] Clear everyone out! 把人群赶走
[18:26] Do not lose him! 别追丢他
[19:13] Oh! No! 哦 不
[20:26] Get around behind him! 紧跟在他后面
[20:29] Target moving past mobile unit 0-9-0. 目标经过090机动车
[20:46] Oh, no. 不是吧
[20:49] You got to be kidding me. 别开玩笑
[21:21] – Where is he? – Target acquired. – 他在哪里? – 看到目标
[21:36] Gringo! 臭老外
[21:54] Let’s go. 一起滚!
[22:09] No! 不
[22:11] Please! No! 拜托 住手
[22:15] Not the computer! 我的电脑
[22:16] Gimme that! No! 还给我
[22:35] You bad angry, G? I very bad angry. 你生气会很坏?我生气才会很坏
[22:43] Oh, no. 噢 不
[22:46] You don’t understand! Something really bad is about to happen here! 马上就会发生很糟的事
[23:07] Anybody else seeing this? 有人看到吗?
[23:42] We’ve got a bogey of some kind. Please advice. 有一个不明物体
[23:44] That is the target! Use every tranq you’ve got! 那就是目标 使用麻醉枪
[23:48] Do it now! 快点
[23:57] Go live! Go live! Go live! 用真枪!用真枪!
[23:59] – Move!- Get out of the way! – 走 – 离开这里!
[24:02] No! 不!
[24:35] It’s behind us! Move! Move! 它在后面 快走
[24:46] Get him! 快开枪
[24:49] Shoot! 开枪
[25:05] Leave me alone. 离…我…远点
[26:19] No! No! 不!不!
[26:32] I knew something was different before I got the shot off. 开枪前我就知道事情不对
[26:35] He had it on him when he bolted. 他逃走时留下这个
[26:44] Is that a girlfriend? She helps him, maybe? 这是他女友?她在帮他?
[26:50] She is no longer a factor. 她不再是个问题
[26:53] We closed that door to him a long time ago. He’s alone. 他们早就失联 他是一个人
[26:56] He wants to be alone. But see if he’s been talking to anybody. 他也想要离群索居 不过查查看他有和谁联络
[27:08] Forgive me, sir? 恕我冒昧
[27:11] Doesn’t anybody want to talk about what went down in there? ‘Cause… 没有人想谈谈刚才的事吗?
[27:16] He didn’t lose us. 不是他甩掉我们
[27:17] And he was not alone, sir. We had him. 他也不是一个人
[27:21] And then something hit us, something… 我们把他困住了 只是后来被攻击
[27:24] Something big hit us! 一个很大的东西
[27:28] It threw a forklift truck like it was a softball! 它把堆高机当作垒球丢
[27:34] It was the most powerful thing I’ve ever seen. 它是我见过力量最强大的东西
[27:38] Well, it’s gone. 它不见了
[27:42] Well, if Banner knows what it is, 要是班纳知道那是什么
[27:44] I’m gonna track him down, I’m gonna put my foot on his throat 我会逮到他
[27:47] – and I’m gonna… – That was Banner. – 逼他说出… – 那就是班纳
[27:54] It 它…
[27:57] was Banner. 就是班纳
[27:58] – You have to explain that statement, sir. – No, I don’t. – 你必须解释清楚 长官 – 我不必解释
[28:05] You’ve done a good job. 你表现得很好
[28:08] Pack up and get our men on a plane. We’re going home. 收拾好就带队上飞机 我们要回家
[29:17] Wait. 停车
[29:20] Please. 拜托
[29:29] Where am I? 我在哪里?
[30:06] I’ve run into bad situations on crap missions before. 我以前出任务也出过差错
[30:09] I’ve seen good men go down 同袍因为
[30:10] purely because someone didn’t let us know what we were walking into. 事先不知情白白牺牲
[30:14] I’ve moved on to the next one, because that’s what we do, right? 但我是军人 必须继续战斗
[30:16] I mean, that’s the job. 这是我们的天职
[30:18] But this? 但是这玩意?
[30:21] This is a whole new level of weird. 这件事太诡异了
[30:24] And I don’t feel inclined to step away from it. 我不能就这样撒手不管
[30:26] So if you’re taking another crack at him, I want in. 如果你要再去抓他 我要参一脚
[30:30] And, with respect, you should be looking for a team that’s prepped and ready to fight, 这次一定要事先准备好
[30:34] because if that thing shows up again, 因为要是那玩意再出现
[30:37] you’re gonna have a lot of professional tough guys pissing in their pants. 最勇敢的军人也会被吓得尿裤子
[30:41] Sir. 长官
[31:33] Tienes mas stretchy? 有没有更宽的裤子?
[31:36] Yeah. Perfecto. 很好
[32:10] Let me emphasise that what I’m about to share with you 我要告诉你的事非常敏感
[32:12] is tremendously sensitive, both to me personally and the Army. 对我和对军方都一样
[32:18] You’re aware that we’ve got an Infantry Weapons Development programme. 你应该知道美国的武器研发计划
[32:22] Well, in WWII, they initiated a subprogram 二次大战期间 他们进行新实验
[32:26] for Bio- Tech Force Enhancement. 生物科技力量增强实验
[32:29] Yeah, Super Soldier. 打造超级大兵
[32:33] Yes. 没错
[32:35] An oversimplification, but yes. 没这么简单 但是没错
[32:38] And I dusted it off, got ’em doing serious work again, bold work. 我命令他们再度进行大胆实验
[32:42] Across the hall, they were trying to arm you better. 研发部只想制造更好的武器
[32:45] We were tryin’ to make you better. 我们则想打造更强的士兵
[32:51] Banner’s work was very early phase. It wasn’t even weapons application. 班纳的实验只达到初步阶段 根本就还不能应用
[32:56] He thought he was working on radiation resistance. 他以为他在研究抗辐射方法
[32:59] I would never have told him what the project really was. 我从来没告诉他真相
[33:02] But he was so sure of what he was onto, that he tested it on himself. 但他太有把握了 竟然私自进行人体实验
[33:07] And something went very wrong. 结果出了大错
[33:12] Or it went very right. 或者是完全做对了
[33:15] As far as I’m concerned, that man’s whole body is the property of the US Army. 他的身体是属于美国军方的
[33:19] You said he wasn’t working on weapons, right? 你说他不是研发武器 对吧?
[33:22] – No. – But you were. You were, weren’t you? – 是的 – 但你是 是你 对吧?
[33:24] You were trying other things. 但是你们在进行别的实验
[33:26] One serum we developed 我们研发出一种
[33:30] was very promising. 很有潜力的血清
[33:32] – So why did he run? – He’s a scientist. – 他为什么要逃亡? – 他是个科学家
[33:36] He is not one of us. 不是军人
[33:41] – Blonsky, how old are you? 45? – 39. – 你几岁?45岁? – 39岁
[33:46] – It takes a toll, doesn’t it? – Yes, it does. – 打仗老得快 对吧? – 没错
[33:49] So get out of the trenches. 那就别再出任务
[33:51] You should be a Colonel by now, with your record. 以你的记录 你可以当上校
[33:53] No, I’m a fighter. I’ll be one for as long as I can. 不 我是战士 永远都是
[33:58] You know, if I could take what I know now, put it in the body I had ten years ago, 如果十年前的我有我现在的经验
[34:01] that would be someone I wouldn’t want to fight. 我绝对不会跟我自己对决
[34:06] I could probably arrange something like that. 我可以让你变得更强
[36:30] Take care, kids. 保重了
[36:43] Stan, I give you my word, 史丹 我发誓
[36:44] whatever you’ve heard about me, it’s not true. 有关我的谣言都不是真的
[36:46] Oh, I know it. I always knew it. 我知道 我一直都知道
[36:49] I mean, you know how I felt about you two. 你也知道我跟你们俩的交情
[36:55] – Have you talked to her? – No. – 你去找过她吗? – 没有
[36:58] She doesn’t know that I’m here. 她不知道我在这里
[37:02] – She’s with somebody? – Yeah, he’s a head shrink. – 她有男友了? – 对 他是精神科医师
[37:07] They say he’s one of the best. But a really nice guy. 听说是最顶尖的 好人一个
[37:13] Good. That’s good. 很好 那很好
[37:15] – Bruce, what can I do to help you? – I could use a bed for a few nights. – 布鲁斯 我能帮你什么忙? – 我需要地方住几晚
[37:20] – You can have the spare room upstairs. – That’d be so great. – 你可以用楼上的空房间 – 那真是太好了
[37:26] There is one other thing. 还有另一件事
[37:32] Excuse me. Pardon me. 抱歉 不好意思
[37:35] Coming through. 借过
[37:41] Hey, pal. I got a delivery on five. 老兄 我要送比萨到五楼
[37:44] I don’t think there’s anybody up there. 五楼没人了
[37:46] Oh, man. I’m gonna catch hell if I don’t collect. You got to let me try. 收不到钱我就惨了 拜托让我上去看看
[37:52] I’ll tell you what. I got an extra medium. Take it on the house. 我多了一块比萨 我请客
[38:03] – You are the man. – God bless you, brother. – 你很上道 – 老天保佑你 兄弟
[38:08] All right. 好
[39:07] Okay. 好
[40:22] We’re pretty well closed here, folks. I’m sorry. 我们打烊了 抱歉
[40:24] Oh, come on, Stan. It’s Friday night. 拜托 史丹 周五夜耶
[40:28] Oh, kids. 先说好
[40:30] I got nothing but marinara now. 除了意大利干酱什么都没了
[40:32] Oh, I got to have a Mister Pink, please. 我一定要吃块比萨
[40:35] She worked through dinner again, of course. 她忙着工作 又没吃晚饭
[40:45] Stan? 史丹?
[40:47] And he… I go, “So, yeah, I mean, where were you? 我说:”你在哪里?
[40:52] “I can’t… I don’t know where you were, Cecil.” “我不知道你在哪里”
[40:54] And he goes, “Not where you been at.” 他说:”我没在你那里”
[40:56] I thought, “Oh, my God.” I just felt so awful. 我想 “噢 上帝啊” 感觉真是太糟了
[41:27] Bruce? 布鲁斯?
[41:35] Betty? What’s going on? 贝蒂?怎么了?
[41:54] Betty… 贝蒂…
[41:55] Just tell me if I saw what I think I saw. 我看到的是不是真的?
[41:59] – I don’t know what to say. – Please, just tell me the truth. – 我不知道该说什么 – 拜托你说实话
[42:45] Don’t go. Don’t go. 别走 别走
[42:57] I want you to come with me now. 我要你跟我来
[42:59] Please. Come with me. 拜托 跟我来
[43:03] Please. 求求你
[43:34] It’s our data. 这是我们的资料
[43:37] I got in there before they carted it all away. 我趁他们把一切搬走前拿的
[43:42] I hoped somewhere that it might tell us something someday. 希望有一天能找到解答
[43:48] – Does the General know that you have this? – No, I don’t think so. – 将军知道这件事吗? – 应该不知道
[43:53] I haven’t spoken to him in a couple of years. 我有两年没跟他说话
[43:55] You have to be sure. 你一定要确定
[43:57] Bruce, I don’t understand why we can’t just go in there together and talk to him. 为什么不能一起直接去找他?
[44:02] He told me what he wanted to do. He wants it out of me. 他跟我说过他想做什么 他要取出我体内的细胞
[44:07] He wants to dissect it so that he can replicate it. 进行分析后再复制它
[44:10] He wants to make it a weapon. 让它成为武器
[45:07] – I thought you might want to… – Thanks. – 我猜你会想要… – 谢了
[45:12] Listen, I should leave early, as early as I can. 我最好早点走 愈早愈好
[45:16] Really? You can’t stay at all? 真的?你不能待下来?
[45:20] I want to, but it’s just not safe for me to be here. 我很想 但是这里不安全
[45:26] – If I could borrow some cash… – Of course. – 我能借点钱吗? – 当然了
[45:28] I need to take a bus. 我得搭巴士
[45:30] Well, at least let me walk you to the station. 至少让我陪你去车站
[45:35] Okay. 好吧
[45:40] – You have everything you need? – Yeah. – 该有的都有了吗? – 晚安
[45:45] I… 我
[45:48] What? 什么
[45:51] – Good night. – Good night. 晚安
[45:53] I hope you get some rest. 尽量休息吧
[46:38] We’re giving you a very low dose only. 我们会替你注射最低剂量
[46:41] I need you sharp out there and disciplined. 我要你保持专注听命行事
[46:43] First sign of any side effect, 只要出现副作用
[46:45] we stop and you’re off team until you straighten out. 我就喊停 等你恢复以后才能复职
[46:50] – Agreed? – Agreed. – 同意吗? – 同意
[46:56] You’ll get two separate infusions. 你要打两次针
[46:58] One into the deep muscle, one into the bone marrow centres. 一针打入深肌 一针打入骨髓
[47:03] The bone ones are going to hurt. 第二针会很痛
[47:52] Is everything okay? 没事吧?
[47:55] I think so. 应该没事
[48:05] Come here. 过来
[48:08] – I just wanna do this. – Oh. 我帮你拉出来
[48:11] – It’s better like that. – Yeah? 这样比较好看
[48:18] It feels too tight, huh? 帽子太小了
[48:20] – Yeah, a little. – Okay. 是有点小
[48:29] – What? – They’re here. – 怎么了? – 他们来了
[48:32] – Betty, look at me, look at me! – Bruce! 贝蒂 离我愈远愈好 快走
[48:34] You have to go far away from me as you can! 你离我远点!
[48:35] – Don’t argue with me, just go. Go!- Bruce! – 别和我争了 走就是了 快走!
[48:48] Damn it! We’d have had snipers on target in three more minutes. 3分钟后狙击手就会到位
[48:50] I wanna know who jumped the gun. 是谁擅自行动?
[48:54] He’s heading 2- 7- 0. 他逃向270方位
[49:12] Blonsky! Not yet! 布朗斯基 还不行
[49:15] Sir. 长官
[49:18] Look alive. This could get interesting. 注意看 这会很有趣
[50:08] I got him! 看到他了
[50:09] Stop! Stop! 停车!停车!
[50:14] I know you’re in there! 我知道你在里面
[50:17] General, please! 将军 求求你
[50:21] Sir? 长官?
[50:23] Dad! 爸!
[50:32] – Dad, please don’t do this. – You can’t see this clearly. Now, get inside. – 爸 求求你住手 – 你不清楚状况
[50:36] There he is! 他在那里!
[50:38] Target is in the overpass. We have a visual. 目标在天桥
[50:40] Do not engage! Repeat, do not engage! 不要进去
[50:48] He’s locked in. 他被锁在里面
[50:56] Put two canisters in there with him. 发射两枚催泪弹
[50:58] Fire! 发射!
[51:18] Get her back here! 把她带回来
[51:54] Now she’ll see. 她会看清真相
[52:17] Alpha team? A队?
[52:21] Let him have all of it. 全力开火
[52:28] Come on, light him up! 来 干掉他!
[52:33] Where are the fifty cals? Move your asses! 50口径火炮呢?快上呀!
[53:24] Oh, my God! 我的老天!
[53:29] Blonsky, now you’re up! 布朗斯基 上吧
[53:31] Sir? 长官
[53:33] Cover me. 掩护我
[53:52] Remember me? 记得我吗?
[54:14] My God, he’s doing it. 天啊 他真的变强了
[54:20] Move him toward the cannons! 把他引到音波炮那里
[54:28] Move! 启动!
[54:42] Hold your position! 守好你的位置!
[54:44] Do it now! 就现在
[55:11] Please, please, please, no! 求求你住手
[55:13] – Please, please, please!- Get her back! – 求你 – 让她回来
[55:14] You’re killing him! 你会杀死他
[55:15] Stop! Get off of me! 住手!放开我!
[55:18] Bruce! 布鲁斯!
[55:22] Bruce! Bruce! 布鲁斯!
[55:55] Where’s the gunship? 攻击直升机呢?
[56:17] Is that it? 就这样?
[56:18] Blonsky, pull back now. 布朗斯基 撤退!
[56:20] Pull back! 回来
[56:24] Is that all you got? 你就只有这点料吗?
[56:34] – Fall back! – Fall back! Let’s go, let’s go! – 撤退! – 撤退!
[56:36] Find cover! 快找掩护!
[56:42] Betty! 贝蒂!
[56:56] Fire, goddamn it! 快开火呀!
[57:00] Bruce? 布鲁斯?
[57:14] Stop firing! 停火!
[57:29] No! 不!
[58:20] You did the right thing, calling us. 你打给我是对的
[58:25] I need to know where they’re going. 我要知道他们去哪里
[58:28] She’ll be in incredible danger as long as she’s with him. 她跟他在一起很危险
[58:30] From who? 谁会伤害她?
[58:32] He protected her. You almost killed her. 他保护她 你却差点害死她
[58:35] I give you my word, her safety is my main concern at this point. 我保证 她的安危最重要
[58:39] You know, it’s a point of professional pride with me 身为精神科医师的我
[58:42] that I can always tell when somebody’s lying. 看得出谁说谎
[58:45] And you are. 你在说谎
[58:47] I don’t know where he’s going. 我不知道他去哪里
[58:51] – I know she’ll help him, if she can. – Then she’s aiding a fugitive. – 我只知道她一定会帮他 – 那她就算是协助逃犯
[58:56] And I can’t help either one of them. 我也帮不了他们
[59:04] I used to wonder why she never talked about you. 我一直在想她为什么从不提起你
[59:07] Now I know! 现在我知道原因了
[59:13] Where does she meet these guys? 她都在哪里率墩庑┭方
[1:00:05] Bruce? 布鲁斯?
[1:00:17] Bruce. 布鲁斯
[1:00:38] It’s okay. It’s okay. 没关系 没有事
[1:00:53] Come here. Come this way. 过来 跟我来
[1:00:59] Watch your head. 小心头
[1:01:28] We’re okay. 我们没事
[1:01:34] It’s okay. 没事
[1:01:37] It’s just the rain. 只是下雨而已
[1:01:48] Will he ever walk again? 他能再走路吗?
[1:01:51] Most of the bones in his body look like crushed gravel right now. 他全身的骨头支离破碎
[1:01:54] I will say this for him. He’s got a heart like a machine. 不过我很佩服他 他的心脏像个机器
[1:01:58] Never seen anything like it, outside of a racehorse. 就跟赛马一样强
[1:03:04] Here. 来
[1:03:48] Bruce? 布鲁斯?
[1:03:53] Are you okay? 你还好吧?
[1:03:55] Yeah. 我好多了
[1:03:56] Yeah, actually, I feel a lot better. 事实上 我感觉好多了
[1:03:58] – Good. – I just had to get my data back. – 那就好 – 我得把资料拿出来
[1:04:02] You ate it? 你把它吃掉?
[1:04:04] Well, you know, the circumstances called for a little improvisation. 情况紧急 我总得想办法
[1:04:11] Okay, so they didn’t have a great selection, but I got you some options. 款式不多 不过你有一些选择
[1:04:15] First thing’s first. 这玩意比较重要
[1:04:18] Oh, you’re kidding me. 你在开玩笑吧?
[1:04:30] What? 怎么了?
[1:04:31] – No. – They were the stretchiest pair they had. 这是最宽松的一件
[1:04:34] I’ll take my chances. 我宁愿冒险
[1:04:36] Rumours continue to swirl about a violent clash 有关于军队和不明敌人
[1:04:38] between forces of the US military and an unknown adversary 在卡尔弗大学校园发生激烈战斗的谣言
[1:04:42] on the campus of Culver University earlier today. 持续延烧
[1:04:45] Sophomores Jack McGhee and Jim Wilson witnessed some of the battle. 两名大二学生目击整个事件
[1:04:49] It was so big. 那玩意超大的
[1:04:50] – It was like this huge, like, hulk! – Yeah. 就像一个绿色巨人
[1:04:53] McGhee, who happens to be a reporter for the campus paper, 其中一名学生是校报记者
[1:04:56] captured this on his cell phone. 他用手机拍下这些画面
[1:04:58] Further search for the mysterious “hulk” 国家森林下起一阵雷暴雨
[1:05:00] was postponed by powerful thunderstorms in the Smoky Mountain National Forest. 神秘绿巨人的搜寻行动因此拖延
[1:05:12] Not too short back there. 后面不要剪太短
[1:05:15] I have done this before, you know. 我以前帮你剪过头发
[1:05:33] I don’t know how you’ve done this on your own for all this time. 我不知道你自己是怎么剪的
[1:05:36] With clippers, usually. 通常都是用电剪
[1:06:33] – Wait, wait, wait. Wait. – What? What? 等一下
[1:06:35] We can’t do this. 我们不能这样
[1:06:37] – It’s okay. I want to. – No. – 没关系 我想要 – 不
[1:06:40] No. 不
[1:06:42] I can’t. 我不行
[1:06:47] I can’t get too excited. 我不能太兴奋
[1:06:52] Not even a little excited? 一点点都不行吗?
[1:06:57] It’s okay. 没关系
[1:07:03] Sir, it’s Blonsky. 长官 是布朗斯基
[1:07:07] Has anyone found out if he has next of kin or family? 他有没有家人?
[1:07:11] Ask him yourself. 你自己问他
[1:07:16] Sir? 长官?
[1:07:37] – Good to see you back on your feet, soldier. – Thank you, sir. – 很高兴看到你复原 大兵 – 谢谢你 长官
[1:07:48] How do you feel? 你觉得怎样?
[1:07:52] Pissed off and ready for round three. 超不爽的 我要打第三回合
[1:08:00] Basically, we can’t use any of this, because they can track all of it. 这些都不能用 会被追踪
[1:08:05] Well, my lip gloss? Can they track that? 我的唇蜜都会被追踪?
[1:08:08] – No. You can take your lip gloss. – Thank you. – 不会 你可以拿去 – 谢了
[1:08:11] – Well, I need my glasses. – Well, you can take – 我也需要眼镜 – 你也可以
[1:08:14] – your glasses and your watch, okay? – Okay. 把眼镜和手表拿去
[1:08:16] We can use most of it. We just can’t use the credit cards, the ID or the phone. 大部份都能用 不能用信用卡
[1:08:19] – Don’t even turn that on. – Okay. 手机也别开机
[1:08:22] And we’ll take the cash, obviously. 我们只能用现金
[1:08:24] How will we get where we need to go on $40 and no credit cards? 光靠四十块钱该怎么逃亡?
[1:08:31] Well, we could sell this. 我们可以典当这条项链
[1:08:34] No. No, that’s the only thing you have left from her. No. 不 这是你妈唯一留给你的
[1:08:40] Well, we’ll have to try and get it back. 那就一定要赎回来
[1:08:43] Federal is already monitoring phones,plastic and Dr Ross’s web accounts, 调查局在监视手机信用卡
[1:08:47] and local PD have been placed on alert. 和罗博士的纲路帐号
[1:08:50] They’ll pop up somewhere and when they do, it comes straight to us. 当地警方设下临检站 只要他们出现就会通知我们
[1:08:53] They’re not gonna just pop up. 他们不会就这样出现
[1:08:55] He made it five years and got across borders without making any mistakes. 他这五年来一直在各国游走
[1:08:58] He’s not gonna use a damn credit card now. 绝对不会使用信用卡
[1:09:00] If he was trying to escape, he’d be long gone. 他想逃早就走远了
[1:09:02] He’s not trying to escape this time. 这次他不准备逃跑了
[1:09:03] He’s looking for help and that’s how we’re gonna get him. 如果他想找人帮忙我们就能逮到他
[1:09:06] We know what they’re after and we know he’s been talking to somebody. 他有和别人联络
[1:09:08] You all have copies of the correspondence. 你们都看过资料
[1:09:10] The aliases Mr Green and Mr Blue 绿先生和蓝先生的昵称
[1:09:13] have been added to the SHIELD Operations Database. 已经加入神盾资料库 标题:绿先生来信
[1:09:16] If he comes up for air, we’ll be waiting. 蓝先生 资料在这里 该见面了 绿先生
[1:09:19] If he makes a peep, we’ll hear him. 他一现身 我们马上知道
[1:09:21] And when he slips up, we’ll be ready. 他一出错 我们就会出动
[1:10:09] Smile. 笑一个
[1:10:21] What is it like? 那是什么感觉?
[1:10:24] When it happens, what do you experience? 变身的感觉是什么?
[1:10:28] Remember those experiments we volunteered for at Harvard? 记得我们在哈佛自愿参与的
[1:10:31] Those induced hallucinations? 引导幻觉实验吗?
[1:10:33] It’s a lot like that, just a thousand times amplified. 就像那样 再放大一千倍
[1:10:39] It’s like someone’s poured a litre of acid into my brain. 就像把一公升迷幻药倒进我脑袋
[1:10:48] There’s too much noise. I can never derive anything out of it. 太多噪音 我什么也分不清楚
[1:10:51] – But then it’s still you inside it. – No. No, it’s not. – 那么你还是在它里面 – 并没有
[1:10:57] I don’t know. In the cave, I really felt like it knew me. 我不晓得 但它在山洞 我觉得它就像知道我一样
[1:11:02] Maybe your mind is in there, 也许你的大脑超载
[1:11:04] it’s just overcharged and can’t process what’s happening. 失去控制
[1:11:06] I don’t want to control it. I want to get rid of it. 我不想控制它 我想消灭它
[1:11:23] Are you ready? 准备好了吗?
[1:11:25] Let’s even the playing field a little. 这样才旗鼓相当
[1:11:30] Gentlemen. 开始了
[1:11:35] Bruce, wake up. There’s something going on. 布鲁斯 醒醒 情况不妙
[1:11:50] We got to go. Walk toward the back. Just don’t move too fast. 我们得下车 慢慢往后面走
[1:12:08] All right. Come. 好了 来吧
[1:12:24] It is a long way uptown. I think the subway’s probably quickest. 到上城很远 坐地铁应该最快
[1:12:29] Me in a metal tube, deep underground, 我和几百个人挤在车厢
[1:12:31] with hundreds of people in the most aggressive city in the world? 肯定会被逼到抓狂
[1:12:33] Right. Let’s get a cab. 没错 咱们坐计程车
[1:12:36] Come on, now! Let’s go! You’re too slow! You drive like a woman! 拜托!快点!你开车像个娘儿们!
[1:12:45] – Very nice. You see her? – Oh, my. 看到没?一个大美女
[1:12:47] Very pretty. Watch out, you goat! 你有没有长眼睛呀?
[1:12:50] Breathe, breathe, breathe. 呼吸 呼吸
[1:12:56] Are you out of your mind? 你疯了吗?
[1:12:58] – What is wrong with you? – What’s the matter, baby? 怎么?
[1:13:00] You don’t like a good ride? 你不喜欢飙车?
[1:13:03] Asshole! 大混球
[1:13:08] You know, I know a few techniques could help you 我可以教你怎么控制怒气
[1:13:10] – manage that anger very effectively. – You zip it. We’re walking. 闭嘴 走吧
[1:13:23] Excuse me. Dr Sterns? 对不起 史登博士?
[1:13:25] – Yes. – I’m sorry to bother you. I’m Elizabeth Ross. 我是伊莉莎白罗斯
[1:13:29] Oh! Dr Ross! 罗斯博士!
[1:13:31] – I have someone who’d like to meet you. – Okay. – 有人想要见你 – 好
[1:13:36] It’s Mr Blue, isn’t it? 蓝先生?
[1:13:40] Mr Green? 绿先生?
[1:13:43] I got to tell you, I’ve been wondering if you were even real. 我一直在猜你是不是真有其人
[1:13:47] And if you were, what would it look like? 如果是 你长什么样子
[1:13:49] A person with that much power lurking in him. 一个蕴藏着这么强大力量的人
[1:13:54] Nothing could have surprised me more 竟然像你这么不起眼
[1:13:55] than this unassuming man shaking my hand. 让我大吃一惊
[1:13:58] But, look. We’re not strolling into the park for a picnic, here. 这并不简单…
[1:14:01] Even if everything goes perfectly, 就算一切都顺利
[1:14:03] if we induce an episode, if we get the dosage exactly right, 引导你变身后注射正确剂量
[1:14:08] is that going to be a lasting cure 你会永远被治愈…
[1:14:10] or just some antidote to suppress that specific flare- up? …或者只是暂时被压制而已?
[1:14:15] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[1:14:18] What I’m saying is that if we overshoot this by even the smallest integer 要是注射的剂量稍微多一点
[1:14:23] we’re dealing with concentrations with extraordinary levels of toxicity. 就会出现高成份的毒性
[1:14:28] – You mean it could kill him. – Kill him? Yeah. I should say so. – 可能会害死他 – 当然了 我敢肯定
[1:14:34] You should know that there’s a flip side to this, too. 也可能完全相反
[1:14:37] If we miss on the low side, if we induce me and it fails, 要是剂量太少 无法压制我
[1:14:40] this will be very dangerous for you. 你就会陷入危险
[1:14:45] Look. I’ve always been more curious than cautious, 我一向都是个好奇宝宝
[1:14:49] and that’s served me pretty well. So, are we going to do this? 从来没出过事 到底要不要做呀?
[1:15:48] How you feeling, man? 你有什么感觉?
[1:15:51] Like a monster. 像个怪物
[1:16:13] Okay. On the table. 好了 躺上去
[1:16:15] These will protect you from yourself if you have a strong reaction. 万一你有强烈反应 这能保护你自己
[1:16:22] You can tell me later if you thought it was strong. 等你觉得太强烈再告诉我
[1:16:29] Oh, come on! Stupid graduate students. 拜托 那些蠢研究生
[1:16:40] You, you, you. 你 你 你
[1:16:43] This will be a somewhat novel sensation. 这会是很新奇的感觉
[1:16:49] We have begun. 我们开始了
[1:16:52] The dialysis machine will mix the antidote with your blood. 血液析离器会混和解药和你的血液
[1:16:56] Except the antidote will only take hold once we’ve achieved a full reaction. 但你要完全变身解药才会起作用
[1:17:00] Just relax. 放轻松
[1:17:02] Okay. We are comprehensive. 好了 作业完成
[1:17:09] Here you go. 拿去
[1:17:20] All right. We set to pop? 好了 准备好了吗?
[1:17:25] I’d take your hands off him. 你最好别碰他
[1:17:47] Oh, my God! 我的老天!
[1:18:03] Wait, wait! There’s more! Wait! 等等 还没结束
[1:18:16] – Now. Okay, now! – Wait. – 现在 现在! – 等一下
[1:18:18] Now, do it! Do it! 快点!快点!
[1:18:28] Bruce! Bruce, look at me. 布鲁斯 看着我
[1:18:31] Stay with me. The antidote, now! Sterns, do it now! 快注射解药 史登 快呀!
[1:18:37] Bruce, look at me. Look in my eyes. Please, look in my eyes. 布鲁斯 看着我的眼睛
[1:18:41] Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me! 这一定是开玩笑
[1:19:04] Bruce. 布鲁斯
[1:19:05] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[1:19:18] Bruce? Bruce, can you hear me? 布鲁斯?你听得见吗?
[1:19:25] Bruce? 布鲁斯?
[1:19:35] It’s okay. You’re okay. You’re okay. 没事了 你没事了
[1:19:42] You did it. 你撑过去了
[1:19:44] He’s fine. This is fantastic. 他没事 太棒了
[1:19:46] It’s over. 结束了
[1:19:59] That was the most extraordinary thing I have seen in my entire life! 那是我这辈子见过最惊人的事
[1:20:06] Okay, you know what? Stop, please. 别这么兴奋
[1:20:07] We need to go back and talk about what just happened in there. 我们得讨论刚才发生的事
[1:20:10] Absolutely. Okay. The gamma pulse came from the amygdala. 没问题 伽玛脉冲来自大脑的杏仁核
[1:20:14] – I think Dr Ross’s primer…- Are you okay? – 我想是罗斯博士的核酸链 – 你还好吗?
[1:20:15] …lets the cells absorb the energy temporarily, and then it abates. 核酸链让你的细胞暂时吸收能量 过一阵子能量就减退
[1:20:19] That’s why you didn’t die of radiation sickness years ago! 所以你多年前才没死于辐射病
[1:20:22] Now, maybe we’ve neutralised those cells permanently, 我们也许中和了这些细胞
[1:20:24] or maybe we just suppressed that event. 或者只是压制这次变身
[1:20:26] I’m inclined to think the latter, but it’s hard to know 我猜是后者吧 但是我不确定
[1:20:29] because none of our test subjects ever survived. 我的实验样本从来没有存活
[1:20:31] – Of course, they weren’t getting the primer! – Wait, wait. – 当然 他们没有得到核酸链 – 等等
[1:20:32] – Wait, what did you just say?- They weren’t getting – 慢着, 你说什么? – 它们没有吸收
[1:20:34] – the myostatin primer…- No, no, no. Test subjects? – 核酸链 – 不 不 实验样本?
[1:20:37] What test subjects? 什么实验样本?
[1:20:40] Come with me. 跟我来
[1:20:58] – What’s the activity level? – Snipers are covering Alpha sector. – 布署得如何? – 狙击手负责A区
[1:21:03] We started on rats and mice, 我们先用白老鼠做实验
[1:21:04] but it just completely fried them, so we had to go bigger. 但是都死掉 于是得用大型动物
[1:21:07] And we still don’t know which is more toxic, the gamma or your blood. 我不确定是伽玛或是你的血比较毒
[1:21:10] – What do you mean, my blood? – Bruce, this is all you. – 什么意思? – 这全都是你的血
[1:21:15] You didn’t send me much to work with, so I had to concentrate it and make more. 你寄给我的并不多 于是我浓缩以后又制造更多
[1:21:19] With a little more trial and error, there’s no end to what we can do! 只要继续研究就有无限的可能
[1:21:22] This is potentially Olympian! 无穷的潜力
[1:21:26] This gamma technology has limitless applications. 这种伽玛科技有数不尽的用途
[1:21:30] We’ll unlock hundreds of cures. 我们能发现数百种解药
[1:21:32] We will make humans impervious to disease! 让人类对各种疾病完全免疫
[1:21:49] No, no, we’ve got to destroy it. 不 我们得销毁它
[1:21:51] – Wait, what? – All of it. – 什么?- 所有
[1:21:53] Tonight. We’re gonna incinerate it. 今晚就得把这一切烧毁
[1:21:55] – Is this the whole supply? – What… – 这里的所有? – 什么
[1:21:57] We could get the Nobel for this! 我们可以得到诺贝尔奖耶!
[1:21:59] You don’t understand the power of this thing. 你不知道这东西的力量
[1:22:01] It is too dangerous. It cannot be controlled. 太危险了 无法控制
[1:22:04] At your discretion, shooter. 看到目标就开枪
[1:22:06] three of us!This is Promethean fire! 我们三个!这是普罗米修斯的圣火!
[1:22:07] It’s just… 仅仅
[1:22:09] No shot. 瞄不准
[1:22:13] Blonsky’s going in. 布朗斯基进去了
[1:22:17] Blonsky, stand down. My daughter’s in there! 不准进去 我女儿在里头
[1:22:23] We have the antidote now. 我们有解药
[1:22:24] They don’t want the antidote! They want to make it a weapon! 他们只想把它当成武器
[1:22:34] And if we let it go, we will never get it back. 如果它被政府抢走就完了
[1:22:36] You don’t know how powerful this thing is. 你不知道它的力量有多强大
[1:22:38] I hate the government just as much as anyone, 我也讨厌政府
[1:22:40] but you’re being a little paranoid, don’t you think? 不过你也未免太紧张了
[1:22:50] Bruce! Bruce! 布鲁斯!布鲁斯!
[1:22:53] Get out. 快走
[1:22:57] Where is it? Come on, where is it? 它在哪里?
[1:23:04] Show him to me. 让它现身
[1:23:07] Blonsky! 布朗斯基!
[1:23:17] Miss! 小姐
[1:23:20] Take this. 披着吧
[1:23:25] If you took it from me, I’m gonna put you in a hole for the rest of your life. 你敢消灭浩克就得一辈子坐牢
[1:23:35] Betty. 贝蒂
[1:23:38] I will never forgive what you’ve done to him. 我永远不会原谅你这么对他
[1:23:41] He’s a fugitive. 他是个逃犯
[1:23:43] You made him a fugitive 是你逼他成为逃犯
[1:23:45] to cover your failures and to protect your career. 为了掩饰你的失败和保护你自己
[1:23:49] Don’t ever speak to me as your daughter again. 我不屑再当你的女儿
[1:23:54] It’s only because you’re my daughter that you’re not in handcuffs, too. 如果你不是我女儿也会被捕
[1:24:03] Are you telling me you can make more like him? 你能打造出更多浩克?
[1:24:04] No! Not yet. I sorted out a few pieces, but it’s not like I can put together 还不行 我有一些资料
[1:24:09] the same Humpty Dumpty, if that’s what you’re asking. 但是还不能复制出同样的巨人
[1:24:12] He was a freak accident! The goal is to do it better! 浩克纯粹是个意外 我的目标是要做得更好
[1:24:16] So Banner’s the only… 班纳是唯一的…
[1:24:22] – She’s an annoying bitch. – Why are you always hitting people? – 她真的很烦人 – 你为什么老是在打人?
[1:24:29] Now what possibly could I have done to deserve such aggression? 我到底是做了什么惹毛了你?
[1:24:34] It’s not what you’ve done. It’s what you’re gonna do. 不是你做的事 是你要做的事
[1:24:38] I want what you got out of Banner. I want that. 我要你从班纳身上提炼的东西
[1:24:43] You look like you’ve got a little something in you already, don’t you? 看来你已经注射了一些东西
[1:24:49] I want more. You’ve seen what he becomes, right? 我要更多 你也看到他变成浩克
[1:24:53] I have. 没错
[1:24:55] And it’s beautiful. 它太美了
[1:24:58] Godlike. 就像神一样
[1:24:59] Well, I want that. 我也要变成那样
[1:25:03] I need that. Make me that. 你要把我变成那样
[1:25:06] I don’t know what you’ve got inside you already. 我不知道你体内有什么
[1:25:09] The mix could be 混在一起可能变成
[1:25:11] an abomination. 一个大祸害
[1:25:17] I didn’t say I was unwilling. 我没说我不愿意
[1:25:20] I just need informed consent. 我只是需要你的同意
[1:25:26] And you’ve given it. 你也同意了
[1:26:09] This is what I was trying to explain. 这就是我想跟你解释的事
[1:26:13] I don’t know what you’ve been ladling into yourself. 我不知道你注射了什么东西
[1:26:18] But clearly it worked. 但是很明显起了效用
[1:26:21] Let’s assume you don’t understand a word I’m saying, 我假设你完全听不懂我的话
[1:26:24] but if you’ll just get back on the table, 不过还是请你躺回去
[1:26:29] I can fix this. 好让我把你治好
[1:26:47] Shoot it! – Hey! – 开枪! – 嘿
[1:26:49] No! 不
[1:27:00] Delta 4 to Leader. D4呼叫队长
[1:27:02] They took out two of our guys, two of our guys! 他们杀死我们两名弟兄
[1:27:04] Blonsky and the Major are still inside! 布朗斯基和中校还在里头
[1:27:09] Come on! Move, move, move, move! 快点!快走!
[1:27:20] It’s over there! 它在那里!
[1:27:23] Drop them! 离开他们
[1:27:24] What is that thing? – Shoot it! – 那是什么东西? – 向它开枪!
[1:27:36] Okay. All right! You… You, drive! Let’s go! Move, move! 你开车!快!快走!
[1:27:40] Delta 4 to Leader! – Go, go, go, go, go! 队长
[1:27:41] Something big just went off down here! 有个大怪物从这里逃走
[1:27:44] General, you should hear this! 将军 你最好听听看
[1:27:46] The Hulk is in the street! I repeat, the Hulk is in the street! 浩克在街上!重复 浩克在街上!
[1:27:51] That’s impossible. You get a hold of yourself, young man. 不可能 先冷静下来
[1:27:54] You get it together. What is your position? 你在哪里?
[1:27:56] 121st Street, heading north on Broadway! 121街和北向百老汇路口
[1:27:59] Turn us around. 快掉头
[1:28:08] We’re going back. Why are we going back? 我们为什么要回去?
[1:28:11] Damn it! Give me eyes down there! 给我影像
[1:28:13] Yes, sir! 是 长官
[1:28:16] What the hell was that? 那是什么东西?
[1:28:18] Go, go, go! 快 快
[1:28:44] No! 不!
[1:29:01] One of yours? 你的实验品吗?
[1:29:03] Oh, my God. What have you done? 天啊 你做了什么?
[1:29:08] Fire at him, fire at him! 开火!开火!
[1:29:14] Do you think a rifle’s gonna hurt that? 你想它怕子弹吗?
[1:29:17] Come on! 走吧!
[1:29:22] Sweet. 水喔
[1:29:45] Get out of there, soldier! 赶快撤退!
[1:30:22] Give me a real fight! 给我更强的对手
[1:30:32] Sir? 长官?
[1:30:36] Sir? 长官?
[1:30:38] Tell them to bring everything they’ve got and head for Harlem. 下令把所有军力调到哈林区
[1:30:45] It has to be me. You have to take me back there. 让我去 你一定要让我去
[1:30:48] What are you saying? 你在说什么?
[1:30:50] You think you can control it? 你以为你能控制它?
[1:30:52] No, no, not control it, but, I don’t know, maybe aim it. 不是控制 而是利用它
[1:30:55] And what if you can’t? 要是不行呢?
[1:30:58] We made this thing. 这东西是我们创造出来的
[1:31:00] All of us. 我们所有人
[1:31:02] Please. 求求你
[1:31:09] – Land us near it. – No, no. No, keep us high. – 降落在它附近 – 不 留在高空
[1:31:13] Open the back door. 打开后舱门
[1:31:20] Bruce! Bruce, stop! Stop! What are you doing? 布鲁斯 站住 你在做什么?
[1:31:25] Think about this! You don’t even know if you’ll change! 你要想清楚 你不知道自己会不会变身
[1:31:30] You don’t have to do this! Please, this is insane! 别这么做 太疯狂了
[1:31:34] Betty, I’ve got to try. 贝蒂 我得试一试
[1:31:38] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:32:07] – Get her in here! – Come on, miss. – 把她拉进来 – 来吧 小姐
[1:32:28] There. Betty! 贝蒂 它在那里
[1:32:49] Hulk! 浩克!
[1:32:55] Yeah! 太好了!
[1:33:41] Come on! 来吧!
[1:34:14] Is that all you’ve got? 你只有这点料吗?
[1:34:30] Use that thing, soldier! Give him some help! 快用机关枪!帮助他!
[1:34:33] Which one? 帮哪一个?
[1:34:34] Help the green one, damn it! Which one do you think? 绿色的那一个
[1:34:37] Cut the other one in half! 把另一个射死
[1:34:41] Ross! 罗斯!
[1:35:07] Keep it on him! 继续开火!
[1:35:37] Look, I got to put it down! – Hang on! – 我得紧急迫降 – 抓紧了!
[1:36:47] Dad? 爸?
[1:36:51] Are you hurt? Let me help you. 你没事吧?我来帮你
[1:37:01] I’m all right. Just find a way out. 我没事 快想办法出去
[1:37:51] You don’t deserve this power! Now watch her die! 你不配拥有这种力量 眼睁睁看她死吧!
[1:38:49] Look out! 小心!
[1:39:21] General? 将军?
[1:39:29] Any last words? 你有遗言吗?
[1:39:34] Hulk smash! 浩克出击!
[1:40:25] Stop! 住手!
[1:41:47] It’s okay. 没事了
[1:41:59] Betty. 贝蒂
[1:44:28] Reload. 再来一杯
[1:44:37] Reload. 再来一杯
[1:44:54] The smell of stale beer and defeat. 走气啤酒和失败的味道
[1:44:58] You know, I hate to say, “I told you so,” General, 我早就告诉过你了
[1:45:00] but that Super Soldier programme was put on ice for a reason. 超级大兵计划被终止不是没原因
[1:45:04] I’ve always felt hardware was more reliable. 我一向觉得硬体比较可靠
[1:45:07] – Stark. – General. – 史塔克 – 将军
[1:45:12] You always wear such nice suits. 你总是穿得光鲜亮丽
[1:45:15] Touch? 说得好
[1:45:17] – I hear you have an unusual problem. – You should talk. – 听说你有个不寻常的问题 – 你不用说我也知道
[1:45:21] You should listen. 听我说
[1:45:25] What if I told you we were putting a team together? 我们正在组织一个联盟
[1:45:29] Who’s “we”? “我们”是谁?
2008年 Tags:漫威

Post navigation

Previous Post: A Nightmare on Elm Street(新猛鬼街)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Departed(无间道风云)[2006]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme