英文名称:The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:10] | 帕那索斯博士的奇幻秀 | |
[01:23] | Look, mate, he ain’t done nothing wrong. | 哥们儿 他什么都没干 |
[01:24] | Out. | 出去 |
[01:54] | Come on. You go stitching yourself up. | 别逗了 你赶紧闭嘴吧 |
[01:57] | Ladies and gentlemen, step up. | 女士们先生们 过来瞧一瞧 |
[02:00] | Step up. | 来看一看吧 |
[02:02] | I, Mercury, the messenger of the gods, | 我是墨丘利 众神的信使 |
[02:04] | invite you… invite you, sir. | 来邀请您 邀请您 先生 |
[02:07] | Tonight, for one night only. | 今晚 仅此一晚 |
[02:09] | Here, at this very venue, to enter into the mind, | 就在此地 邀您进入意识的世界 |
[02:13] | the very great mind… | 伟大的帕那索斯博士的 |
[02:16] | of Doctor Parnassus. | 意识世界 |
[02:18] | Doctor Parnassus! | 有请帕那索斯博士 |
[02:26] | Yes, ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[02:27] | Doctor Parnassus, as old… as old as time. | 帕那索斯博士如时光般古老 |
[02:31] | Yes. He is over a thousand years old. | 没错 他已经年逾千岁了 |
[02:34] | He has the power to empower your mind. | 他具有让您梦想成真的能力 |
[02:38] | Let Doctor Parnassus open your imagination. | 让帕那索斯博士开启您的想象之门 |
[02:41] | Let him, let him transport you to worlds you never dreamt of. | 引领您进入意想不到的世界 |
[02:45] | Oh, my god. Oh, check out the lights. | 天哪 快看那灯光 |
[02:48] | Check out that. | 快看啊 |
[02:50] | Transcend the heights on beauty’s wing. | 美人的翅膀将带您飞越意识之巅 |
[02:54] | Check this. | 快看这个 |
[02:56] | Dave, Haway. Come on, | 戴夫 哈维 快过来 |
[02:57] | we’ll go get these sorted. | 我们来找点乐子 |
[02:59] | Check this out, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 快来看啊 |
[03:00] | Come here, my love, near me. | 过来 亲爱的 到我身边来 |
[03:02] | Come on, love. | 来 亲爱的 |
[03:15] | If you must… | 如果您需要 |
[03:16] | scour the squalid depths | 让”腐败”的兄弟”恶臭” |
[03:19] | with putrid’s brother, stench… | 来洗净您灵魂深处的污点的话 |
[03:25] | Join the queue. | 快来排队吧 |
[03:27] | Only five quid a go. | 一次只要5英镑 |
[03:32] | You choose… you choose fulfilment? | 您想 您想参与吗 |
[03:35] | Sir, please… sir, please, if you will… | 先生 如果您愿意 请您 |
[03:43] | Sir, please, you cannot audition | 先生 十分抱歉 |
[03:45] | without a ticket, I’m afraid, sir. | 没有买票不能参与 |
[03:47] | – Give us a kiss. – Please don’t. | -亲我一下 -请别这样 |
[03:49] | You all right down there, mate? | 朋友 你还好吗 |
[03:51] | All right, Captain Planet? | 你在扮地球超人吗 |
[03:52] | Get off the stage, you damn drunk. | 你这个醉鬼 快下台去 |
[03:54] | What are you doing, little man? | 你在做什么 小矮子 |
[03:56] | He’s got us by the leg. | 他只能够得着我的腿 |
[04:03] | Hey, man, check it out. It’s not even real. | 快看啊 这胡子都是假的 |
[04:06] | Get off the stage! | 快下台去 |
[04:09] | Mm, that’s a nice pair of tits. | 好丰满的双峰啊 |
[04:10] | I said, get off the stage! | 我说过了 滚下台去 |
[04:13] | Nah. | 不下 |
[04:14] | I want you, like. Come here, man. | 我想要你 可人儿 过来 |
[04:18] | Come here, man. Hey, hey, come here! | 快过来 快过来 |
[04:26] | What are you running away for? | 你躲什么呢 |
[04:36] | There she is! | 她在那里 |
[04:40] | Come ‘ere, gorgeous. Come ‘ere… | 快过来美人 过来 |
[04:47] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[04:49] | I’m coming after… | 我来追你了 |
[04:50] | I’m gonna feel your arse. | 追到了可得打屁屁 |
[04:58] | Come here, gorgeous. | 来吧 美人 |
[05:07] | Come back, you bitch! | 给我回来 婊子 |
[05:20] | My nose! | 我的鼻子 |
[05:25] | Oh, my face! | 我的样子 |
[05:28] | My face! my gorgeous face! | 我的脸 我英俊的脸 |
[05:38] | Martin! | 马丁 |
[05:39] | He went with that cow! | 他跟那个贱货跑进去了 |
[05:41] | I’ll scratch her eyes out! | 我要把你的眼睛挖出来 |
[05:42] | Oi, you too. | 嘿 还有你 |
[05:44] | My boyfriend is in there! | 我男朋友还在那里面 |
[05:46] | Anybody there? | 有人吗 |
[05:52] | Anybody there? | 有人在吗 |
[05:54] | Please, is anybody there? | 拜托说句话 有人在吗 |
[05:57] | Please! Please! | 求你们说句话 |
[06:16] | Help me! | 救命啊 |
[06:21] | Please… | 求求你 |
[06:23] | I’ll never drink again. I promise. | 我再也不喝酒了 我保证 |
[06:27] | Honest. | 真的 |
[06:29] | From now on, I swear, not a drop. | 我发誓从现在开始戒酒 别放手 |
[06:31] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[07:09] | You have chosen well. | 你的选择很正确 |
[07:12] | The path to Parnassus is steep. | 帕那索斯大师为你而设的悔改之路 |
[07:14] | The way is long. | 陡峭而漫长 |
[07:16] | But with perseverance, | 但只要你有毅力 |
[07:18] | and fierce dedication, | 做到坚定专一 |
[07:20] | the heights are attainable. | 就可以攀至顶点 |
[07:22] | So with spirits high and a spring in your step, | 以激昂的斗志 充满朝气的脚步 |
[07:26] | with a song in your heart, | 以及坚定的信念 |
[07:27] | the clouds will part. | 驱散阴霾上路吧 |
[07:29] | The heavens will open, | 天堂之门会为你而开 |
[07:31] | and you will be a man, my son. | 而你会成为出色的人 我的孩子 |
[07:35] | Hi there. Come on in. | 你好 快请进吧 |
[07:39] | Looks like you could use a drink. | 看来你需要喝一杯 |
[07:45] | Maybe just the one. | 只喝一杯好了 |
[07:52] | Make mine a double! | 给我来一大杯 |
[08:01] | He won, I lost. | 他赢了 我输了 |
[08:04] | I lost again. | 我又输了 |
[08:07] | What the hell were you doing? | 你到底做了什么 |
[08:08] | He was chasing me. What was I supposed to… | 他一直在追我 我当时只能 |
[08:10] | Don’t go through the mirror. Never! | 不可以穿过那面镜子 绝对不行 |
[08:12] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[08:14] | Oi, you! | 喂 你站住 |
[08:16] | Gunga Din. | 神棍 |
[08:18] | Come ‘ere. | 过来 |
[08:21] | What do you think you’re playing at? | 你在搞什么鬼 |
[08:23] | Playing? Oh, no, no, no. | 什么搞鬼 没有 |
[08:25] | We don’t play. | 我们从不搞鬼 |
[08:26] | What we do is deadly serious. | 我们所做的事是非常严肃的 |
[08:32] | Gone. | 他不见了 |
[08:33] | Will we miss him? I don’t think so. | 我们把他弄丢了吗 我不这么认为 |
[09:00] | Don’t worry if you don’t understand it all immediately. | 一时之间搞不懂其中的玄机很正常 |
[09:06] | Right, look, I want you freaks out of here, now. | 好了 你们这群怪胎马上离开这 |
[09:10] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to use that word. | 对不起 我措辞不当 |
[09:12] | All right? Vertically deficient. | 行吗 二等残废 |
[09:14] | Defunct? | 你找死吗 |
[09:15] | Vertically d… | 侏儒 |
[09:16] | Vertically challenged. Vertically… | 二等残疾 身高 |
[09:18] | Vertically challenged. Whatever you are, | 身高不足 不管你是什么 |
[09:20] | you get off of my beat or I will do you. | 滚远一点 不然我就不客气了 |
[09:22] | – You included. – D’accord. D’accord. | -还有你 -好吧 好吧 |
[09:24] | Bonne nuit. | 晚安 |
[09:35] | Take a ticket. Wait your turn. | 先买票 再排队 |
[09:37] | Only 20 quid a go. | 20英镑一回 |
[09:39] | Reduced to five for one night only. | 今晚特价只要5英镑 |
[09:40] | Ladies and gentlemen, this world, this world that we live in | 女士们先生们 我们生活的这个世界 |
[09:44] | is full of enchantment… | 充满着魔法 |
[09:46] | for those with eyes to see it. | 只有独具慧眼 才能看到它们 |
[09:49] | Chicken! | 鸡来了 |
[09:52] | I want to go there, there and there. | 我要去玩那个 那个还有那个 |
[09:54] | – I want something to eat. – Stop going on will you? | -我想吃东西 -说够了吧 |
[09:57] | No. They won’t let you, darling. | 他们不会让你去的 亲爱的 |
[09:58] | But I want to, I want to. | 但是我要去嘛 我要去嘛 |
[10:00] | – Linda! – You never let me… | -琳达 -你老是不让我去玩 |
[10:02] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 不好意思 不好意思 |
[10:05] | Do you mind? | 不要吵了好吗 |
[10:10] | Anton. | 安东 |
[10:11] | Anton, he went back there. | 安东 他跑进去了 |
[10:14] | – Just go and er… – I’m going to go back. Ssh. | -快去追他 -我进去追他 |
[10:17] | Diego! Diego! | 迪亚哥 迪亚哥 |
[10:57] | Die. | 去死吧 |
[10:59] | Die! Yes. | 死吧 太棒了 |
[11:04] | Yes. | 太棒了 |
[11:05] | Please exit the lmaginarium immediately. | 请立即离开奇幻秀 |
[11:08] | Choice is not available without parental consent. | 未经家长同意 奇幻秀不能继续 |
[11:12] | Die! | 去死吧 |
[11:14] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[11:19] | If one of you perverts has got our boy, | 如果你们这些变态敢把我儿子藏起来 |
[11:21] | I won’t be answerable for my actions. | 我可是什么都做的出来的 |
[11:24] | – Diego! – Diego! | -迪亚哥 -迪亚哥 |
[11:26] | Diego! | 迪亚哥 |
[11:31] | W-what? | 怎么了 |
[11:33] | – She’s not looking for him. – I don’t care! | -她都不帮忙找他 -我不管 |
[11:35] | Hello. | 看这里 |
[11:38] | Voila. | 来了 |
[11:41] | – Yeah! – Oh, it worked! | -太棒了 -成功了 |
[11:42] | Where have you been? I’ve been worried sick. | 你跑哪去了 我都担心死了 |
[11:45] | One little devil out of the fire… | 一个刚刚脱险的小恶魔 |
[11:47] | Wipe that silly expression off your face, | 收起你那愚蠢的表情 |
[11:49] | you little poof. Get up. | 你这个小蠢货 快起来 |
[11:50] | The astounding world of Doctor Parnassus. Thank you. | 帕那索斯博士的惊奇世界 谢谢 |
[11:55] | – Anton? – Yes, sir. | -安东 -我在这 先生 |
[11:56] | You know the rules about the mirror? | 你知道镜子的规矩吧 |
[11:57] | Yes, yes I do. I’m sorry, sir. | 是的我知道 很抱歉 先生 |
[11:59] | I’m really… I’m sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[12:00] | – He was a ten-year-old boy. – I know. | -他只是个10岁的孩子 -我明白 |
[12:03] | You did well, my boy. You did well. | 你做得很好 孩子 做得很好 |
[12:04] | Good lad. Good lad. | 好孩子 好孩子 |
[12:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:09] | – Good lad. Good lad. – Thank you. | -好孩子 好孩子 -谢谢 |
[12:12] | You go through the mirror and he’s all over you. | 你穿过镜子他竟然还表扬你 |
[12:14] | I do it once and he serves you my head on a plate. | 我只进去过一次他就小题大做 |
[12:16] | Come on now, Valentina. You’re his daughter. | 别这么说 瓦伦蒂娜 你是他女儿 |
[12:19] | Do you know what I mean? And you’re scrumptious… | 你明白吗 而且你秀色可餐 |
[12:22] | his scrumptious daughter. | 他秀色可餐的宝贝女儿 |
[12:24] | Why did I say “scrumptious”? | 我为什么说秀色可餐呢 |
[12:27] | Beautiful. | 美丽 |
[12:29] | Intelligent. Sweet. | 聪慧 可人 这些都行 |
[12:32] | “Scrumptious”? Idiot! | 秀色可餐 我真白痴 |
[13:04] | Hey, Parny. | 帕尼 |
[13:10] | It’s been a while. | 好久不见了 |
[13:11] | Whoa… last call. | 最后机会 |
[13:13] | – Hey, Anton. – Yes, Percy? | -安东 -怎么了波西 |
[13:15] | – What did I say? – Stop Percying about. | -我说什么来着 -别废话了 |
[13:19] | We don’t have all night. | 我们不能整晚都浪费时间 |
[13:23] | Bloody kids again. | 总是孩子出问题 |
[13:26] | – What’s up, Doc? – Hey! | -怎么了博士 -嘿 |
[13:29] | Don’t we love our children? | 我们都疼爱自己的儿女 不是吗 |
[13:33] | She’s ripe as a peach. | 她可正值蜜桃成熟时 |
[13:35] | Sweet little 16. | 16岁的花季 |
[13:37] | And all mine! | 她是我的了 |
[13:46] | He’s come to collect. | 他是来要人的 |
[13:49] | I thought so. | 我想也是 |
[13:51] | He’s early. | 他来早了 |
[13:53] | What can I do? | 我能做些什么呢 |
[13:55] | Nothing. | 什么也做不了 |
[13:57] | There must be something. | 一定可以做些什么的 |
[14:01] | How many days left? | 还剩下多少天 |
[14:03] | Three. | 还有3天 |
[14:08] | You know, you’re gonna have to tell her soon. | 说真的 你得尽快告诉她 |
[14:30] | Will you shut up about food? | 你能别唱吃的吗 |
[14:32] | We’re plum out. And I’m starving. | 我们已经弹尽粮绝了 我快饿死了 |
[14:34] | Oh, Percy, we’ve still got a couple of potatoes left. | 波西 还剩了几个土豆呢 |
[14:43] | – Ooh, look at this. – Hey, that’s mine. | -快看 -那是我的 |
[14:46] | Oh, won’t you look at that? That is… | 快看 那是 |
[14:48] | – That’s private! – It’s gorgeous. | -那是私人物品 -真漂亮啊 |
[14:50] | – Give it. – All that mahogany, oh! | -给我 -全是红木的 |
[14:53] | Anton! | 安东 |
[14:57] | Would you really be happy in a place like that? | 你住在那种地方真的会开心吗 |
[14:59] | Would you? | 会吗 |
[15:01] | I wouldn’t. I couldn’t do it, I don’t think. | 我就不会 |
[15:04] | Well, maybe if I was with you. | 也许我是你的话也会这样 |
[15:18] | You’re always talking about escaping, aren’t you? | 你总提到逃跑 是吧 |
[15:21] | Always thinking about it. Always dreaming about it. | 你总是提到它 梦想着能逃跑 |
[15:28] | Let’s do it. | 我们逃吧 |
[15:30] | Why not? You and me. | 何乐而不为呢 我们一起 |
[15:31] | I can’t run away. | 我不能逃走 |
[15:33] | – You and me. – We can’t run away. I can’t. | -你和我 -我们不能逃走 我不能 |
[15:36] | I’m underage. | 我年龄还太小 |
[15:38] | Oh, don’t do that. | 少来了 |
[15:40] | I shall be 12 on Wednesday. | 我周三就满12岁了 |
[15:43] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 这真是太荒唐了 |
[15:44] | Percy, how old will I be on Wednesday? | 波西 我周三过多少岁生日 |
[15:47] | 12. | 12岁 |
[15:48] | Ha! See? | 听见没 |
[15:50] | Parnassus says so too. | 帕那索斯也这么说 |
[15:51] | Are you trying to say he’s ridiculous? | 你是想说他也很荒唐吗 |
[15:52] | No. | 没有 |
[15:56] | Actually, | 其实 |
[15:58] | I’m really going to be 16. | 我快满16岁了 |
[16:02] | Sweet 16. | 16岁花季 |
[16:06] | The age of consent. | 法定结婚年龄 |
[16:19] | Is that you, Scrumpy? | 是你吗 小烈酒 |
[16:21] | Who the hell else is it gonna be? | 还能是谁 |
[16:25] | Oi, you haven’t eaten any of this! | 你居然一点都没吃 |
[16:27] | – Yes, I know, I know. – And that again? | -是 我知道 -又喝酒 |
[16:29] | For god’s sakes, dad! Put ’em up. | 天哪 爸爸 收起来 |
[16:31] | Come on. You’re always taking the easy way out. | 来啊 你总想惹事 |
[16:34] | No, no. Not now, Scrumpy. Not now. | 别 先别闹 小烈酒 先别闹 |
[16:38] | I have something very important that I have to tell you. | 我有件很重要的事要对你说 |
[16:42] | Oh, why does everybody want to live forever? | 为什么所有人都想长生不老 |
[16:45] | Immortality is a bloody curse. | 永生是个血腥的诅咒 |
[16:47] | So is pretending to be a 12-year-old child, damn it. | 装作12岁的孩子也是这样 |
[16:50] | Look at me. I mean… | 看看我 |
[16:52] | Look at me. Nobody’s fooled. | 看看我 没人相信 |
[16:54] | And I want this stupid thing off | 而且我也不想再在 |
[16:56] | my ankle too, while we’re at it. | 脚踝上戴着这个破东西了 |
[16:58] | You can’t stop me growing up just by lying about my birthday. | 你不能因为编造我的生日就阻止我长大 |
[17:01] | Shut up and listen to me! | 闭嘴 听我说 |
[17:04] | I have to explain something | 趁现在还来得及 |
[17:05] | to you before it’s too late. | 我要对你解释些事情 |
[17:06] | One winter night… | 有个冬日的晚上 |
[17:09] | – Is this gonna take long? – Yes, yes, yes, quite possibly. | -故事很长吗 -是的是的 很有可能 |
[17:13] | Many years ago… | 很多年前 |
[17:14] | Er…many centuries ago, in fact, | 实际上 是几个世纪前 |
[17:18] | When I was – believe it or not – | 不管你信不信 |
[17:20] | a young monk, | 我那时还是一个年轻的和尚 |
[17:23] | Someone visited me in my sanctuary, | 有人来神殿找我 |
[17:27] | someone I had hoped never to meet. | 一个我希望从没遇到过的人 |
[17:31] | Someone… | 那个人 |
[17:34] | ..none of us should ever hope to meet. | 我们谁都不会想遇到的 |
[18:22] | Having captured the wind, | 征服狂风 |
[18:24] | tamed the storm, | 平息暴雨 |
[18:26] | kept the stars in their orbits and the earth turning on its axis, | 令星星与地球按轨运转 |
[18:31] | the chief steward, lying down to take his rest, | 总理事想要躺下休息 |
[18:35] | had a most disturbing dream. | 却做了一个令他困扰的梦 |
[18:39] | He dreamt that a hooded rider was fast | 他梦见一名戴着头巾的骑士 |
[18:42] | approaching on the snowswept plain. | 穿过白雪覆盖的平原飞奔而来 |
[18:45] | The chief steward woke. | 总理事惊醒 |
[19:13] | And so the steward set out on his great journey… | 于是他踏上了他伟大的征程 |
[19:16] | – What exactly do you all do here? – We tell the eternal story. | -你们到底在这做什么 -讲述永恒的故事 |
[19:21] | And what is that, exactly? | 那到底是什么 |
[19:24] | The story that sustains the universe. | 维持着宇宙万物运转的故事 |
[19:27] | The story without which there is nothing. | 没有故事 所有都会化为乌有 |
[19:33] | Nothing? | 化为乌有 |
[19:36] | You mean… | 你是说 |
[19:37] | stop telling the story and | 如果不念这个故事 |
[19:39] | the whole universe ceases to exist? | 宇宙万物会不复存在吗 |
[19:42] | You make it sound so simple. | 你说的真简单 |
[19:46] | And you believe it? | 你相信吗 |
[19:48] | We are ordained for this task. | 我们注定为此重任 |
[19:50] | It’s just incredible to me, | 我觉得太难以置信了 |
[19:53] | that you can believe something | 你相信的这些很容易 |
[19:54] | that can be so easily disproved. | 就可以被推翻 |
[19:56] | Oh, I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[20:01] | We’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[20:03] | – I will gather a thousand… – No. | -我会集合一千 -不要 |
[20:10] | Stop! | 停下 |
[20:11] | ..Having been brought to the limit of his endurance… | 带来了生存限制 |
[20:16] | Yet the forces of evil could not prevail… | 然而恶魔之力不可能获胜 |
[20:22] | ..Our calmness of… | 我们的平静 |
[20:28] | There. | 好了 |
[20:29] | The story stopped. | 故事停止了 |
[20:32] | No more story. | 不再有故事了 |
[20:34] | But we’re still here. | 但我们还在这 |
[20:36] | The fire’s still burning. | 火焰仍旧在燃烧 |
[20:40] | It’s still snowing. The wind’s still blowing. | 天空仍旧在下雪 风仍旧在吹 |
[20:44] | Nothing has changed. | 一切仍旧如此 |
[20:48] | Come on, cheer up, doc. | 来吧 高兴起来吧 博士 |
[20:50] | I’ve freed you from all this ridiculous nonsense. | 我把你从这荒谬的胡话中解救了出来 |
[20:55] | Now you can do other things with your powers. | 现在你们可以用你们的力量做其他事了 |
[20:57] | You can erm… | 你们可以 |
[20:59] | I dunno, you can go shopping. | 我不知道 你们可以去购物 |
[21:01] | Have fun. | 玩得开心点 |
[21:04] | You can learn a foreign language or… or go on a cruise. | 你们可以学一门外语 或者去远航 |
[21:15] | God! | 天哪 |
[21:17] | Damn it! | 真该死 |
[21:20] | A sign, a message. | 这是个信号 是个信息 |
[21:23] | That bird was a messenger… | 那只鸟是个信使 |
[21:26] | From some distant place that we know nothing of. | 来自一个未知的远方 |
[21:31] | Oh, I see it all now, | 我明白了 |
[21:33] | So clear. | 如此清楚 |
[21:36] | This has nothing to do with us here. | 和我们是否在这里讲述故事无关 |
[21:38] | Somewhere in this world, right now, | 世界上的其他地方 在此时 |
[21:41] | someone else is telling a story. | 有其他人正在讲述故事 |
[21:44] | A different story. A saga or romance | 不同的故事 传说或是浪漫史 |
[21:47] | A tale of unforeseen death, it doesn’t matter. | 不可预知的死亡故事 那都无所谓 |
[21:50] | It’s sustaining the universe. | 那维持着宇宙的运转 |
[21:55] | That’s why we’re still here. | 这就是我们仍在这里的原因 |
[21:58] | You can’t stop stories being told. | 你不能阻止别人讲故事 |
[22:03] | That’s a weak hypothesis. | 那是个无力的假设 |
[22:05] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[22:09] | Say, you’re probably not a betting man, are you? | 你也许不是个爱打赌的人 是吧 |
[22:12] | What? | 什么 |
[22:15] | And that was my first wager with the devil. | 那就是我与恶魔间第一次打赌 |
[22:21] | You see, the very first of us to… | 一开始 我们定下 |
[22:24] | ..attract 12 disciples would win the bet. | 谁能先收12名信徒 就算赢 |
[22:28] | Here’s the argument. | 这就是故事的经过 |
[22:30] | The necessities of danger, of fear, | 对虚假福佑的无知 恐惧和危险 |
[22:32] | of the fabled bliss of ignorance. | 是传教中必不可少的 |
[22:34] | Mine? | 而我的却是 |
[22:36] | The power of the imagination to | 改善或点亮我们生活的 |
[22:38] | transform and illuminate our lives. | 无尽想象力 |
[22:42] | It was a hard fight but I won. | 那是个艰难的比赛 但我赢了 |
[22:47] | My prize? | 我的奖品 |
[22:49] | The one thing I coveted most – everlasting life. | 是我一直最想得到的 永生 |
[22:56] | Everlasting torment. | 永生的折磨 |
[23:00] | He tricked me. He let me win. | 他耍了我 他让我赢了 |
[23:05] | He knew that times would change. | 他知道时代会前进 |
[23:08] | And that one day, no-one would want my stories. | 终有一天 没有人会想听我讲故事 |
[23:13] | This was the price of my arrogance. | 那就是我自大的代价 |
[23:18] | Forgotten, lost, alone. | 被遗忘 迷失 孤独 |
[23:22] | Desperate. | 绝望 |
[23:27] | We’ve stopped. | 我们停了 |
[23:29] | Go on with your story. | 继续讲 |
[23:31] | No, another time. | 不 下次吧 |
[23:33] | Something’s happened. You’d better go and see. | 出事了 你最好去看看 |
[23:35] | Why do you always do this? You always | 你怎么老这样 总是 |
[23:38] | stop in the middle of your stories. | 讲到一半就停下 |
[23:54] | Valentina, come here. Valentina, come here. | 瓦伦蒂娜 过来 瓦伦蒂娜 过来 |
[23:56] | I just saw someone… someone dancing on the water. | 我看到有人在水面上跳舞 |
[24:00] | I swear. I swear. | 我发誓 我发誓 |
[24:03] | When the lightning flashed, there was a shadow… | 当闪电照亮的时候 那里有个影子 |
[24:06] | ..thrown from those pillars over there. | 从那些桥梁的地方照下来 |
[24:08] | Do you see that? Do you see the dancer? | 你看到了吗 看到那个舞者了吗 |
[24:11] | Yeah, he’s river dancing. | 他在水上跳舞 |
[24:12] | – Yeah, he’s river dancing. – See that? | -他在水上跳舞 -看到了吗 |
[24:15] | That’s someone hanging! | 那是有人被吊在那里 |
[24:18] | He must be under this bridge. | 他肯定在桥下 |
[24:21] | Hanging? | 上吊吗 |
[24:23] | Get a rope. | 去拿绳子 |
[24:25] | If he’s hanging by his neck, he’s already got a rope. | 如果他被吊着脖子 他肯定已经有绳子了 |
[24:27] | – Get a rope! – Ok. | -去拿绳子 -好的 |
[24:29] | Slowly, slowly, slowly, slowly! | 慢点 慢点 慢点 慢点 |
[24:31] | Percy, Percy! Christ! | 波西 波西 天哪 |
[24:36] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[24:38] | Ok, lower, lower, lower. All right. | 好的 低一点 低一点 好的 |
[24:41] | Stop, stop! | 停下 停下 |
[24:42] | Jesus. All right. Ok. | 天哪 好了 好的 |
[24:44] | Ok. Ok. | 好的 好的 |
[24:46] | Ok. | 好的 |
[24:48] | No, I can’t… I can’t reach him. | 不 我够不到 我够不到他 |
[24:49] | Hold on, I’ll swing you. | 坚持住 我把你荡过去 |
[24:53] | I’m gonna swing you in. | 我把你荡过去 |
[24:56] | All right, try again. | 好的 再来一次 |
[25:04] | Again, up. | 再来 高点 |
[25:09] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[25:15] | I’ve got him. | 抓到他了 |
[25:17] | Oh, my god, what am I doing? Oh, my god! | 我的天哪 我在做什么 天哪 |
[25:20] | Sir, are you all right? | 先生 您还好吗 |
[25:22] | Ok, I’ve got you here. | 我抓住你了 |
[25:24] | Get in there. | 过来 |
[25:26] | Ok, put your arms round me. Put your arms round me. Jeez! | 用你的手抱住我 抱住我 天哪 |
[25:29] | Ok. | 好的 |
[25:30] | All right. | 好的 |
[25:34] | Come on. Stay with me, mate. | 加油啊 抓住我 哥们 |
[25:38] | You’ve done it. Brilliant! | 你成功了 太棒了 |
[25:40] | – Ok, pull him up. – Pull me up! | -好的 把他拉上来 -把我拉上来 |
[25:42] | Jesus Christ! | 老天哪 |
[26:03] | – Are you ok? – Oh, god! | -你还好吗 -天哪 |
[26:09] | Why are you fishing dead people out of the river? | 你们为什么要从河里往外钓死人啊 |
[26:12] | Leave him be, for the love of god! | 别管他了 看在上帝的份上 |
[26:14] | He’s dead! | 他死了 |
[26:15] | Let’s get the hell out of here before the fuzz turns up. | 趁警官还没来 我们赶紧走 |
[26:21] | Anton, help me. | 安东 帮帮我 |
[26:24] | – Help her. – All right, I’ve got him. | -帮帮她 -好的 我抓住他了 |
[26:27] | Watch your head. | 小心头 |
[26:29] | Pull him this way. | 把他拖过来 |
[26:34] | No, no, no, Val. It’s not gonna work. | 不不不 瓦伦 那不管用 |
[26:37] | I’ll do. Watch out. | 让我来 小心 |
[26:39] | We don’t know where he’s been anyway. | 反正我们也不知道他是怎么回事 |
[26:41] | Ready? All clear? | 准备好了吗 |
[26:48] | – He’s alive! – Well, he was. | -他活了 -他复活了 |
[26:54] | What the hell is that on earth? | 这究竟是什么玩意 |
[26:58] | Put him in the trunk. | 把他放到后备箱里 |
[27:00] | The boss said leave him. | 老大说把他留在这 |
[27:02] | He thought he was dead. Come on. | 他以为他死了 来吧 |
[27:13] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢这样做 |
[27:16] | It’s none of our business. | 这不关我们的事 |
[27:18] | What are you suggesting, | 你什么意思 |
[27:19] | we leave him on the side of the road? | 要把他留在路边吗 |
[27:21] | Definitely. Let’s go. | 快点 走吧 |
[27:22] | Come on. | 快点 |
[28:31] | Hey, you! | 喂 你 |
[28:32] | I suppose somebody saves your life everyday of the week. | 我猜这周每天都有人救你一次 |
[28:36] | What? | 什么 |
[28:37] | Is it too much bother with a thank you? | 说句谢谢是不是很难 |
[28:40] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[28:42] | Percival St. Antoine Della Touraine | 波西维・圣・安东尼・德拉・都兰 |
[28:44] | Et Sansepolcro da Piemonte, the third. | 及 桑瑟普阁・达・皮埃蒙特 三世 |
[28:47] | If that seems too difficult, you may call me Percy. | 如果记起来太困难的话 可以叫我波西 |
[28:51] | Where are we? | 我们在哪儿 |
[28:52] | Geographically speaking, in the northern hemisphere. | 从地理角度讲 在北半球 |
[28:55] | Socially, on the margins and, | 从社会角度讲 在社会边缘 |
[28:58] | narratively, with some way to go. | 从叙事角度讲 在路上 |
[29:00] | And your name is… | 你叫什么 |
[29:05] | – I can’t remember. – That’s pretty handy. | -我忘了 -说的轻巧 |
[29:09] | – Any credit cards? – Are you trying to rob me? | -有信用卡吗 -你要抢劫我吗 |
[29:13] | – What are you doing? – …With your name on them. | -你要干什么 -信用卡上有名字 |
[29:20] | – Where’s my wallet, where’s my phone…? – Don’t look at us. | -我的钱包在哪 我的电话 -别看我们 |
[29:24] | – Who are you? – He doesn’t remember. | -你是谁 -他忘了 |
[29:27] | Listen… whoever you people are… | 听着 不管你们是谁 |
[29:30] | Wherever you up to. | 不管你们去哪 |
[29:33] | I’m cool over point, you know about it? | 我有点精神衰弱 你们明白吗 |
[29:37] | I need to go now, alright? | 我现在得走了 好吗 |
[29:50] | Might be for you. | 可能是找你的 |
[29:58] | There you are! | 终于找到你了 |
[30:11] | Pity… I speak Russian. | 太遗憾了 我会说俄语 |
[30:18] | Hello. Are you alright? | 你好 你还好吗 |
[30:21] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[30:24] | Yes, still free to go there. | 我还能走到那里去 |
[30:26] | Look at here, a place to gather some for a little bit. | 看看这 多么美妙的地方啊 |
[30:29] | Sorry, mate. Excuse me, mate. Thank you for that. | 抱歉 不好意思 哥们 谢谢 |
[30:32] | – But you can’t stay here. – Why not?! | -但你不能待在这 -为什么 |
[30:34] | He’s not one of us. Look at him! Look at him! | 他不是我们的一员 看看他 |
[30:37] | Without reason… excuse me… | 没有原因 拜托 |
[30:38] | we don’t know what he’s done. | 我们都不知道他做过什么 |
[30:40] | – Listen, I haven’t done anything, alright? – Alright. | -听着 我什么都没干 好吧 -好吧 |
[30:44] | I’m Englishman. | 我是个英国人 |
[30:45] | I understand where you’re coming from. | 我知道你们从哪儿来 |
[30:46] | I understand where I’m coming from. | 我也知道我从哪儿来 |
[30:48] | And I don’t know my name. | 但我不知道自己的名字 |
[30:50] | I don’t no where I go, I don’t know… | 不知道要去哪 不知道 |
[30:53] | I don’t know who you are or who she is, | 我不知道你是谁 她是谁 |
[30:55] | and I certainly don’t know what that is. | 当然也不知道那是什么东西 |
[30:57] | You know? | 你能明白吗 |
[30:59] | The last thing I remember is being whacked in the head, | 我最后的记忆就是脑袋被狠敲了一下 |
[31:02] | waking up in that box, in the back of this… | 然后在这个 后面那个箱子里醒过来 |
[31:05] | whatever the hell this thing is. | 不管这是个什么东西 |
[31:06] | And I just… I just… | 我完全 完全 |
[31:22] | Oh, my head! | 我的头啊 |
[31:27] | What the hell’s going on here? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[31:31] | I told you to leave him. He was dead. | 我叫你们别管他的 他死了 |
[31:33] | Well, he isn’t and we didn’t. | 但他没死 我们带上了他 |
[31:35] | We found him hanging under the bridge, sir. | 先生 我们发现他被吊在桥下面 |
[31:37] | – Hanging? – Yeah. | -吊着 -是的 |
[31:39] | By his neck till dead, if we had any sense. | 脖子被吊着 我们发现他快死了 |
[31:42] | We found these in his pockets. Two of these. | 在他的口袋里发现了这两个东西 |
[31:48] | The hanged man. | 被吊着的人 |
[31:51] | Scrumpy, get out of my way. | 小烈酒 一边去 |
[31:57] | No. | 别 |
[31:58] | Signs are all clear. | 迹象再明显不过了 |
[32:01] | And those marks! | 还有这些记号 |
[32:03] | – I recognise them. – What marks? | -我认得它们 -什么记号 |
[32:05] | You’ve been sent by Mr. Nick, haven’t you? | 是尼克先生派你来的 对不对 |
[32:09] | – Mr. Nick? – I knew it. You know his name. | -尼克先生 -我就知道 你知道他的名字 |
[32:12] | No. | 我不知道 |
[32:12] | He’s got a proposition for me, hasn’t he? | 他给我提一个建议 是不是 |
[32:15] | A new wager, perhaps, | 或是另一局赌博 |
[32:18] | or another twist in the game? | 又或是游戏的另一个转折点 |
[32:20] | He can’t help himself, can he? | 他就是停不下来 对吧 |
[32:23] | Thank god! Thank god for that! | 感谢上帝 感谢上帝帮我 |
[32:31] | Dad says you should work. | 爸爸说你应该工作 |
[32:33] | Help focus your mind. | 这样可以让你集中精力 |
[32:35] | I don’t know, it might bring your memory back. | 我也不知道 说不定可以让你恢复记忆 |
[32:38] | Ah, here we are. Try this. | 好了 试试这个东西 |
[32:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:51] | You can help out front. | 你可以在前面帮忙 |
[32:53] | Sell tickets or something like that. | 卖票或者随便其他什么的 |
[32:57] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[32:59] | Hm? | 不错 |
[33:02] | Ok. | 好 的 |
[33:07] | So…no name | 那么 你没有名字 |
[33:09] | And now no face? | 现在连脸都没有了 |
[33:12] | The mystery thickens. | 真是越来越有神秘感了 |
[33:14] | Get your grubby hands… | 拿开你的脏手 |
[33:17] | All right. That’s not necessary. | 好了 没必要这样 |
[33:19] | – Valentina, we got a problem. – So strange. | -瓦伦蒂娜 我们有麻烦了 -太奇怪了 |
[33:22] | Just a complete blank, you know. | 我脑中完全是一片空白 |
[33:24] | I can dress myself. | 我可以自己穿衣服 |
[33:26] | Let me go, I said! | 我说了 放开我 |
[33:29] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[33:35] | Ow. Hey, come on. | 醒醒 |
[33:38] | Doctor. | 博士 |
[33:42] | Oh, god, he’s gonna be sick. | 天哪 他肯定很不舒服 |
[33:46] | Is your memory less impaired? | 你的记忆恢复一些了吗 |
[33:48] | Is it all coming back to you now? | 现在是不是已经完全想起来了 |
[33:50] | What? | 什么 |
[33:52] | Ah, you’re bloody useless. You’re a flaming disaster. | 你真他妈的没用 真是个祸害 |
[33:55] | You can’t go on. You’re drunk. | 你不能这样 你醉了 |
[33:57] | I’m not drunk! I’m grumpy… Scrumpy. | 我没醉 只是很生气 小烈酒 |
[34:08] | L-l-ladies and gentlemen, | 女 女 女士们 先生们 |
[34:11] | Raise your sights for one night only. | 来看看这千载难逢的画面吧 |
[34:13] | Encounter… | 邂逅 |
[34:14] | Percy, where’s George gone? | 波西 乔治去哪儿了 |
[34:16] | ..The majesty, the beauty, the miracle that’s in each… | 每一个 庄严 美丽 和奇迹 |
[34:20] | Anton, where’s George? | 安东 乔治去哪儿了 |
[34:23] | Who… who’s George? | 乔治是 是谁 |
[34:25] | I thought we should give him a name. | 我觉得我们应该给他起个名字 |
[34:28] | All right, that’s cute. | 真是个可爱的名字 |
[34:30] | Saint George, in fact. | 应该是圣・乔治 |
[34:33] | To be precise. Well, hello there, darling. | 准确说来 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[34:35] | Oh, that’s a lovely scarf. | 真是条可爱的围巾 |
[34:37] | It matches those lovely eyes of yours. | 跟你美丽的眼睛很相配 |
[34:40] | Well, actually, I’m here to sell a show. | 其实我是来这儿表演的 |
[34:42] | Want to see a magic show? | 想不想看一场魔幻秀 |
[34:43] | Thank god for that. Not a single customer. | 真是感谢上帝 一个顾客都没有 |
[34:45] | – I’m closing up. – Let’s do that. | -我去收拾东西 -结束吧 |
[34:47] | He’s never not done a show before. | 他还从没表演过呢 |
[34:54] | – All right. – N-n-n-no. | -好了 -不 不 不 |
[34:56] | No, what are you doing? | 不是吧 你在干什么 |
[34:58] | I’m doing my job, mate. Now, come on, do yours. | 我在工作 伙计 快 现在该你们了 |
[35:00] | Do yours. Go juggle. | 干活了 开始杂耍 |
[35:02] | You’re doing your thing, you look beautiful. | 你干你的 看起来不错 |
[35:04] | Ok. Ladies and… | 好了 女士们以及 |
[35:07] | well, ladies. | 女士们 |
[35:09] | I am very proud to present to you the one, | 我很荣幸为你们介绍这位 |
[35:12] | the only, the extraordinary… | 独一无二的 无与伦比的 |
[35:14] | Doctor Parnassus. | 帕那索斯博士 |
[35:16] | I’m a little teapot short and stout | 我是个又矮又胖的小茶壶 |
[35:20] | Here’s my handle and here’s my spout… | 这是我的手柄 这是我的嘴 |
[35:26] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[35:27] | This man is drunk! | 这人喝醉了 |
[35:29] | – Dead drunk! – Oh, that’s disgraceful! | -烂醉呀 -真是太丢脸了 |
[35:32] | – He’s not drunk. – No, he’s not. He’s… | -他没醉 -不 他没醉 只是 |
[35:34] | – Got a bad cold. – Got a bad cold. And you know what? | -感冒了 -感冒了 知道吗 |
[35:36] | Despite that, he still went on, for his audience, for you… | 尽管这样 他还是在工作 为了观众们 |
[35:40] | at considerable risk for his health. | 这可是拿健康在冒险啊 |
[35:43] | And I think that is worthy of a round | 我觉得这应该值得你们为他 |
[35:45] | of applause, ladies and gentlemen. | 鼓掌吧 女士们 先生们 |
[35:47] | – What a man. – We want our money back. | -真是个好人 -我们要你还钱 |
[35:49] | Every penny. | 一分不差的还会来 |
[35:50] | Well, you… | 你们真是 |
[35:53] | All right, listen. You can have your money back. | 好吧 我可以把钱还给你们 |
[35:57] | I understand, but l… listen. | 我明白的 但是 听着 |
[35:59] | To tell you the truth, the doctor’s daughter… | 告诉你们实话吧 这位博士的女儿 |
[36:01] | I know she looks pretty but she ain’t… | 我知道她看起来很漂亮 但她其实 |
[36:04] | She’s pretty sick, see? | 她病得很严重 看到了吗 |
[36:06] | She needs surgery. | 她得去做个手术 |
[36:08] | So we’re trying to scrounge all we can get. | 所以我们才尽可能的四处筹钱 |
[36:11] | Otherwise she’s gonna… | 否则她就要 |
[36:12] | That’s what all this is about. To try and get money for her. | 所以我们才这么做 都是为了给她筹钱 |
[36:16] | Do you understand? I mean… | 你们能明白吗 我的意思是 |
[36:20] | How about this? | 这样行不行 |
[36:22] | We’ll give you a free ticket. No, two free tickets | 如果你们以半价再买一张票 |
[36:25] | if you buy another one at half price. | 就能得到一张免费的票 不 两张 |
[36:27] | Er…this offer’s only available today. | 这个特价只有今天有效 |
[36:32] | All right, go on. | 好吧 来吧 |
[36:36] | – What? – Oh, nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[36:39] | This offer is only available today. | 这个特价只有今天有效 |
[36:46] | – He took all that? – Yeah. | -全是他卖的吗 -没错 |
[36:48] | Have you ever seen so much? | 你见过这么多钱吗 |
[36:50] | That is what lying through your teeth can get you. | 这些钱都是靠说瞎话赚来的 |
[36:53] | Come on, Anton. | 别这样 安东 |
[36:55] | How was he to know that | 他怎么知道 |
[36:56] | we’re not gonna be here tomorrow? | 我们明天就会离开呢 |
[37:00] | Hey, maybe my birthday won’t be so bad. | 说不定我的生日不会那么惨淡 |
[37:02] | Yeah, maybe it won’t, actually. | 是啊 不会的 真的 |
[37:04] | Maybe with George here, | 有乔治在这儿 |
[37:06] | maybe you could get out of this dump. | 说不定你能离开这个鬼地方 |
[37:09] | Go find your ideal home. | 去寻找你的理想家园吧 |
[37:14] | Anton. | 安东 |
[37:17] | George! Wrong end of the horse, mate. | 乔治 不能这样驯马 伙计 |
[37:20] | What’s the… | 怎么回 |
[37:32] | I should be dead. | 我真该死 |
[37:44] | You know, you shouldn’t drink. | 你知道你不该喝酒的 |
[37:46] | It just flat out doesn’t agree with you. | 你根本就喝不了酒 |
[37:49] | You are so right. | 你说的太对了 |
[37:51] | You? | 是你 |
[37:53] | Oh, shit. | 他妈的 |
[37:55] | Oh, well, what do you want from me this time? | 好吧 这次你又想从我这里得到什么 |
[37:58] | I’ll do anything. | 我会不惜一切代价 |
[37:59] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[38:00] | By the way, your man lost his memory. | 顺便说一句 你派来的人失忆了 |
[38:04] | Bloody useless. | 没用的废物 |
[38:06] | – He’s not my man. – What? | -他才不是我的人 -你说什么 |
[38:08] | No. He’s a little toerag named Tony Shepherd. | 他只是个叫托尼・谢菲尔德的小混蛋 |
[38:14] | Just tidying up. | 我打扫一下 |
[38:16] | He runs a big charity. | 他经营一个很大的慈善机构 |
[38:19] | I don’t trust him. | 我可不相信他 |
[38:21] | But you don’t trust me either, do you? | 但你也不相信我 是吧 |
[38:23] | Oh, just tell me what you want. | 就直接说你想要什么吧 |
[38:25] | I just thought that last night when you were so upset | 我只是想到 昨晚你那么郁闷 |
[38:28] | that you could maybe use a little glimmer of hope. | 所以或许我应该给你一线小小的希望 |
[38:30] | Maybe you could use a little bet. | 或许你应该再跟我赌一把 |
[38:34] | What? | 什么 |
[38:36] | It’s over, it’s over. Finito. | 都结束了 都结束了 结束 |
[38:38] | Oh, come on, it’s never over. | 别这样嘛 游戏永远不会结束的 |
[38:42] | Come on, what have you got to lose? | 来吧 你还能输掉什么呢 |
[38:44] | Look, you could end up winning. | 你有可能赢我 |
[38:46] | You could save her. | 你可以救她 |
[38:50] | What do you say? First to five souls? | 你觉得怎么样 看谁先引诱到5个灵魂 |
[38:53] | – First to five? – Yeah. | -谁先引诱到5个 -是的 |
[38:55] | No tricks? | 你不会玩猫腻吗 |
[38:57] | – No. – No, no cheating? | -不会 -你不会作弊吗 |
[38:58] | No cheating. | 不会作弊 |
[39:00] | I’d say yes. Deal. | 那我同意 就这么说定了 |
[39:01] | God, I love a betting man. | 天哪 我最爱打赌了 |
[39:04] | Ok, by her birthday, then. | 好 期限为她生日之前 |
[39:06] | That’s in two days, you bastard. | 混蛋 那只剩两天了 |
[39:09] | Do you have any idea what rotten business we’re doing? | 你知不知道我们的生意很差 |
[39:11] | Things are gonna pick up. Sure as eggs is eggs. | 情况会好转的 我向你保证 |
[39:14] | – Yeah. – Ok. | -是吗 -好了 |
[39:18] | First one to five souls wins. | 最先引诱到5个灵魂的人就赢 |
[39:20] | I’ll kill you, you son of a bitch. | 我真想杀了你 婊子养的 |
[39:22] | Now that I’d like to see. | 我倒真想看看 |
[39:24] | Wait! | 等等 |
[39:40] | Damn phone. | 该死的手机 |
[39:46] | – Morning, Val. – Hi, George. | -早上好 瓦伦 -你好 乔治 |
[39:55] | Scrumpy? | 小烈酒 |
[39:58] | Scrumpy? | 小烈酒 |
[40:08] | Good lord. | 我的天哪 |
[40:10] | Good lord. | 我的天哪 |
[40:12] | Food, food. We got food. | 吃的 吃的 我们有吃的了 |
[40:14] | We got bread. We got cheese. We got vegetables. | 我们买了面包 奶酪 还有蔬菜 |
[40:19] | And we got…this thing. Whatever this thing is. | 还有这个 东西 是什么已经不重要了 |
[40:21] | It’s all your fault we’re eating so well today. | 我们今天能吃到这些东西 都是拜你所赐哦 |
[40:25] | Know how to pluck? | 知道怎么褪毛吧 |
[40:28] | Is that… is that…Bertie? | 那是 那是伯蒂吗 |
[40:30] | George thought doves would be better. | 乔治觉得用鸽子比较好点 |
[40:32] | – Pluck it. – Pluck it? | -给它褪毛 -褪毛 |
[40:34] | – Yeah. – How? | -是的 -怎么弄 |
[40:35] | Here. | 这样 |
[40:36] | That was my best trick. | 那可是我最得意的戏法 |
[40:40] | Five souls in two days, huh? | 两天引诱到5个灵魂 |
[40:41] | Put a sock in it. I’m trying to think. | 安静点 我正在思考 |
[40:45] | He’s been sent to us for a reason. I know it. | 他来到我们身边肯定有原因 我知道的 |
[40:49] | – Cards don’t lie. – No? | -卡片是不会说谎的 -真的吗 |
[41:09] | Pardonnez-moi. Monsieur Saint George. | 不好意思 圣・乔治先生 |
[41:14] | Oh, I worry about you. | 我真是非常担心你 |
[41:16] | Not knowing who you are. | 因为我不知道你是谁 |
[41:18] | It must be extremement difficile pour vous, n’est-ce pas? | 你肯定觉得很难过吧 不是吗 |
[41:23] | Yeah, it really is. It’s confusing at times. | 确实 有时候我觉得很迷惑 |
[41:26] | – I may be able to help you. – Really? | -也许我可以帮你 -真的吗 |
[41:28] | Yes. You see this contraption here? | 是的 看到这个新奇玩意了吧 |
[41:30] | Do the honours, Percy. | 波西 开始仪式吧 |
[41:32] | Yes. Now, if you don’t mind placing it on your head. | 如果你不介意把这东西戴在脑袋上 |
[41:35] | – That’s it. Now, you see these wires? – Yes. | -就这样 看到这些电线了吧 -是的 |
[41:37] | Just hold on to that. That’s right. | 抓住它们 就这样 |
[41:40] | – All right. – That’s right, now. | -好的 -现在准备好了 |
[41:42] | Now, I just want you to relax. And just think of nothing. | 现在放松 什么都不要想 |
[41:46] | That’s not gonna be hard considering… | 那不会很难 因为 |
[41:48] | – Shut it! – I beg your pardon? | -闭上 -你说什么 |
[41:50] | Your mouth. Don’t breathe. | 闭上你的嘴 不要呼吸 |
[41:52] | – Hold your breath. – Seriously? | -屏住呼吸 -你说真的吗 |
[41:54] | Just let the energy flow. Let it wax and wane. | 为了让能量流动 让它或盈或缺 |
[41:58] | Think of the earth, the ocean… | 想想大地 海洋 |
[42:03] | That’s very good. Very good, very good. | 真是太好了 非常好 非常好 |
[42:06] | Yes. I need a name. | 很好 告诉我一个名字 |
[42:08] | I need a name. Huh? | 我要找一个名字 |
[42:11] | Yes, I have a name. | 好 我找到了 |
[42:14] | Shepherd. | 谢菲尔德 |
[42:15] | Anthony Shepherd. | 安东尼・谢菲尔德 |
[42:18] | They call you Tony. | 他们都叫你托尼 |
[42:24] | That was exhausting. | 累死我了 |
[42:28] | You used to do good works, I understand. | 我发现 你曾经做的是好工作 |
[42:32] | Erm… something about a charity, | 大概慈善之类的事情 |
[42:36] | I think. | 我猜想 |
[42:41] | Yes. Erm… | 是的 |
[42:44] | Tony Shepherd… | 托尼・谢菲尔德 |
[42:47] | It rings a bell for sure. | 听起来确实很耳熟 |
[42:50] | Wow. This… | 这个东西 |
[42:52] | This…this… it really works. | 这 这东西 它真的有效 |
[42:54] | You erm… | 你真的是 |
[42:56] | Is there anything else you discovered | 你在”发功”的时候 |
[42:59] | when you were doing your “ums”…? | 发现什么其他了的吗 |
[43:01] | Well, I mean… | 其实 我是说 |
[43:02] | You must understand this is an ancient technique. | 你得明白 这是种非常古老的能力 |
[43:05] | – Right. – I’m extremely rusty, I’m afraid. | -没错 -我的能力都快退化了 |
[43:11] | No. There was absolutely nothing else. | 没有 没有发现任何其他东西 |
[43:13] | No. | 没有吗 |
[43:18] | Well, it’s fascinating stuff. | 真有意思 |
[43:20] | It really is, I must say. | 真的 我不得不这么说 |
[43:22] | I mean, can I take this off now? | 能把它摘下来了吗 |
[43:24] | – Yes. – Is that all right? | -当然 -可以了吧 |
[43:26] | I mean, thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[43:28] | No, no. Not at all. Not at all. | 不客气 |
[43:29] | Bless you. I have a name. | 上帝保佑你 我有名字了 |
[43:31] | Charity work? | 慈善事业吗 |
[43:33] | Cool. | 太棒了 |
[43:35] | So what was he doing dangling | 那他把脖子 |
[43:36] | by his neck under the bridge? | 吊在桥上干什么 |
[43:38] | Percy! | 波西 |
[43:39] | Is that rude? Did I put my foot in it? | 很无礼吗 我说错话了吗 |
[43:44] | No, it’s erm…so strange. | 不是 太奇怪了 |
[43:46] | It’s horrible, you know? | 你知道吗 这很可怕 |
[43:47] | I just… everything is just a complete blank. | 我只是 所有的事都是一片空白 |
[43:50] | You know? But as the good doctor said, I… | 可按照那位大师的说法 我 |
[43:53] | I was involved in some sort of charity. | 我和慈善有点关系 |
[43:54] | I do remember that. | 我会记住这句话的 |
[43:56] | There you go. Plucked. | 给你 都拔光了 |
[43:58] | I mean, what a fool I must have been, you know, | 我是说我太傻了 你知道吗 |
[44:00] | to think that I could have… | 我还以为我能 |
[44:02] | You know, changed the world. | 改变世界 |
[44:05] | That I could have made a difference. | 能有所作为 |
[44:07] | You know, given people hope, eh? | 能给人们带来希望 |
[44:09] | I mean, what an arrogant idiot. I must have… | 我真是个自大的笨蛋 我应该 |
[44:13] | Hey! what’s that? May I have a look at that? | 你拿的什么 我能看看吗 |
[44:15] | – What is that you’ve got? – It’s Beethoven, ode to joy. | -你拿的什么 -贝多芬的欢乐颂 |
[44:19] | No, not the song, mate. The pipe. | 不是问曲子 是这笛子 |
[44:22] | I think it belongs to me. | 这东西应该是我的 |
[44:25] | – Really? You think…? – Yeah. | -真的吗 你觉得 -是的 |
[44:27] | How do you…how do you know that? | 你怎么 怎么知道的 |
[44:29] | You remembered you’re a musician. | 你记起来你是音乐家了吗 |
[44:30] | Yeah, it’s a day of remembering. | 是啊 值得纪念的一天 |
[44:32] | Can I please have it back? | 能把它还给我吗 |
[44:35] | You’re sure this is yours? | 你肯定这东西是你的吗 |
[44:36] | – Positive, mate. – How can you be sure? | -肯定是我的 -凭什么这么说 |
[44:39] | I just know these things. | 我就是知道 |
[44:40] | Can I have it back, please? | 能还给我吗 |
[44:41] | Yeah. All right, then. Here you go. | 好吧 那就给你吧 |
[44:51] | – I don’t know where it’s gone. – It’s very funny, isn’t it? | -我不知道它哪去了 -很有意思 对吧 |
[44:54] | Can I have my pipe back? It means a lot to me. | 能把笛子还给我吗 它对我很重要 |
[44:56] | – Yeah, I understand. – It’s a special pipe. | -我明白 -它有特殊的意义 |
[44:58] | I don’t quite know… ok, sorry. | 我不知道 对不起 |
[45:00] | Got it, got it. Sorry. | 找到了 对不起 |
[45:01] | There you go. Take it. | 给你 拿着 |
[45:02] | – Sorry, sorry. – Thanks. | -对不起 -谢谢 |
[45:06] | Listen, this isn’t funny, mate. | 听着 老兄 这并不好笑 |
[45:07] | That pipe means a lot to me. | 这支笛子对我很重要 |
[45:09] | – All right? – It’s a little bit funny. | -明白吗 -挺有意思的 |
[45:11] | – No, it’s not. Get my pipe back. – All right. | -不 不好笑 把笛子还我 -好吧 |
[45:13] | Let me just look around. | 我找找看 |
[45:16] | What is it doing in a teapot? | 怎么会在茶壶里呢 |
[45:17] | That’s what I want to know. | 我也想知道 |
[45:19] | – What is it doing in a teapot? – I don’t know. | -它在茶壶里干什么 -我不知道 |
[45:22] | – Now, thank you very much. – Ok. | -非常感谢 -没事 |
[45:24] | – All right. I’m just mucking about. – All right. | -好吧 我只是开个玩笑 -没事 |
[45:27] | Right! Now you go fetch that thing. | 好啊 现在去给我捡回来 |
[45:30] | – No, I’m not kidding. Get that thing. – Ok. | -我没开玩笑 快去捡回来 -好吧 |
[45:32] | – I’m gonna get it. – Right now. | -我会去捡的 -现在就去 |
[45:33] | All right. Just chill out. Just chill out. | 好吧 冷静 冷静 |
[45:36] | There. | 在这 |
[45:37] | Anton. Enough. | 安东 够了 |
[45:39] | I’m sorry. I’m playing around, trying to bond. | 对不起 我只是开玩笑 套套近乎 |
[45:42] | Thanks, darling. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[45:44] | Just trying to bond. | 只是想套套近乎 |
[45:48] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[45:49] | – That was fun! – Yeah. Funny, funny. | -这很有意思 -是啊 有意思 |
[45:54] | We’ll take this one to the back. | 把它抬到后面去 |
[45:57] | I’m worried about Anton. What’s eating him? | 我很担心安东 他怎么了 |
[46:00] | He’s in love with Valentina. | 他爱上了瓦伦蒂娜 |
[46:02] | In love? Who gave him permission? | 他恋爱了 谁允许的 |
[46:04] | – It happens. – The little snake. | -已经发生了 -这个小毒蛇 |
[46:07] | Take him from the streets and that’s | 我把他从街上捡回来 |
[46:09] | the thanks I get. I’ll skin him alive. | 他就这么报答我 我要拔了他的皮 |
[46:12] | While you’re at it, there’s the other one. | 你要这么做的话 别忘了另一个 |
[46:14] | – The other one? – The rattlesnake. | -还有一个 -一条响尾蛇 |
[46:16] | – The forgetful cobra. – Oh, Tony? | -应该是眼镜蛇 -是托尼吗 |
[46:19] | – Tony’s another kettle of fish. – Is he? | -托尼和他不一样 -是吗 |
[46:21] | Yes, he’s ambitious, energetic. | 没错 他有雄心 有活力 |
[46:24] | A man of destiny. | 他是命运选定的人 |
[46:25] | And he’ll help us win. | 而且他能帮我们赢 是吧 |
[46:27] | I think he just might. | 我觉得很有可能 |
[46:29] | Scrumpy sees some good in him. | 小烈酒喜欢他 |
[46:31] | She’s better off with Anton. | 她最好离安东远点 |
[46:33] | Perhaps I should offer her hand | 也许我应该把她交给 |
[46:35] | to whoever helps us win the next five souls. | 能帮助我们诱惑五个灵魂的人 |
[46:40] | That’s an even worse idea than all | 这个主意真是太烂了 |
[46:41] | the other bad ones you’ve had today. | 比你今天别的主意还烂 |
[46:43] | You’re not wrong, you’re not wrong. | 你说的没错 你说的没错 |
[46:45] | Neither of them is worthy of her. | 他们都配不上她 |
[46:48] | You’re never wrong, are you? | 你从不出错 对吧 |
[46:50] | Percy. What would I do without you? | 波西 要是没有你我该怎么办 |
[46:53] | – Get a midget. – What? | -再找个侏儒 -什么 |
[46:55] | You know, short fellow. A little taller than I am. | 就是比我高一点的矮子 |
[46:58] | Short legs, short feet, big head. Runs kind of funny. | 短腿短脚大脑袋 跑起来很滑稽 |
[47:01] | Yes, I know, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[47:05] | Doctor Parnassus… as old as the universe itself. | 帕那索斯博士犹如宇宙般久远 |
[47:09] | – Versed in… – Ah, evening, smokers. | -精通 -晚上好 烟鬼们 |
[47:11] | Hello, hello, hello. How’s your night tonight? Is it good? | 你好 今晚有安排吗 心情如何 |
[47:15] | Is it all right? Had a few pints? | 还好吧 喝酒了吗 |
[47:17] | – Let the mind… – Is he ok? | -让意识 -他没事吧 |
[47:19] | ..of the great Dr Parnassus… | 让帕那索斯博士的意识 |
[47:25] | What are you doing, sniffing about like that? | 你干嘛这样闻来闻去的 |
[47:28] | We must concentrate tonight. | 今晚我们要集中精神 |
[47:30] | Everything depends on it. | 一切都靠它了 |
[47:42] | Let the great mind…of this doctor… | 让博士伟大的意识 |
[47:46] | ..transport you.. | 把你送到 |
[47:50] | ..to the world of your imagination. | 你梦想的世界里 |
[47:54] | You, my dear, I see having a very special destiny. | 亲爱的 我知道你的命运很特殊 |
[47:57] | Procrastinate no longer, you stupid ponce. | 不能再耽误了 你这个娘娘腔 |
[48:02] | Procrastinate no longer. | 不能再耽误了 |
[48:03] | Oh, no, no, no, a singer. I bet you have the voice… | 不是 一定是歌手 我打赌你拥有 |
[48:05] | – Hi there! -..of an angel. | -你好 -天使般的嗓音 |
[48:08] | Don’t you, now? Now, come on, trust me, | 不是吗 来吧 相信我 |
[48:10] | You’re gonna love this experience. | 你会爱上这次经历的 |
[48:11] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[48:14] | Taking you to the heart of your imagination. | 带你去梦想中世界 |
[48:16] | Oh, my god. No way. | 天哪 不行 |
[48:19] | Trust me, young lady. | 相信我 年轻的女士 |
[48:20] | You will not regret this. | 你绝不会后悔的 |
[48:21] | – Go for it, Sal. – Yeah, go for it, Sal. | -去吧 萨尔 -是啊 去吧 萨尔 |
[48:23] | – Only if she comes too. – Now you’re talking. | -除非她也去 -你说什么啊 |
[48:26] | Sorry,I can’t do two at the same time. | 不好意思 我不能同时带两个人进去 |
[48:27] | Are you crazy, kid? Go for it. | 你疯了吗 小子 快去吧 |
[48:29] | – Well, I’m not going on my own. – We’ll do it together. | -我不会自己去的 -要去就一起去 |
[48:32] | – Together. Good idea. – Are you crazy? | -一起去 好主意 -你疯了吗 |
[48:35] | Two imaginations in there at the same time? | 同时进行两个幻想冒险吗 |
[48:39] | Oh, no, no, no. Ladies, ladies, ladies. | 不行 不行 女士们 |
[48:42] | One at a time’s fine, you see. | 一次一位比较好 你瞧 |
[48:43] | When there are two, the stronger | 你们两个一起的话 强势的想象 |
[48:45] | imagination will overcome the weaker. | 就会征服弱势的想象 |
[48:47] | And you have no idea what might happen. | 那时候不知道会发生什么 |
[48:49] | – That’s really stupid. – One alone is safe. Follow me. | -那真是太蠢了 -一个人很安全 跟我来 |
[48:53] | – Enjoy yourselves. – Let go! | -旅途愉快 -放开我 |
[48:55] | – Wait, Anton. Anton! – Have no fear. | -等一下 安东 -别害怕 |
[48:58] | Put me down! | 放我下来 |
[49:00] | She doesn’t want to do it on her own. | 她不想一个人玩 |
[49:02] | Your friend is about to have a life-changing experience. | 你朋友即将经历生活的转变 |
[49:05] | – Put me down! – Pillock. | -放我下来 -蠢货 |
[49:07] | – No! – What are you doing? | -不行 -你要干什么 |
[49:08] | We’ve got a customer. | 我们有客人了 |
[49:11] | Oh, here we go! | 我们走吧 |
[49:14] | Dad. Father. | 爸爸 父亲 |
[49:16] | Sal! | 萨尔 |
[49:18] | Sal! Get off me! Sal! | 萨尔 放开我 萨尔 |
[49:24] | Dave! Dave! | 戴夫 戴夫 |
[49:25] | – Don’t shoot the messenger. – Sal’s in there! | -别打使者 -萨尔在里面 |
[49:28] | Get back! Get back! | 回来 快回来 |
[49:43] | Wait. Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[49:52] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[49:59] | Come here, you! | 你给我回来 |
[50:02] | Get off! | 下来 |
[50:08] | Come back! | 回来 |
[50:26] | Hi there. | 你好 |
[50:40] | Shit. | 该死 |
[50:41] | What were you thinking? | 你脑子里在想什么啊 |
[50:44] | Look what you’ve done. | 看看你都干了些什么 |
[50:47] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[50:50] | – Leave us alone. – I’m trying to help. | -滚远点 -我想帮忙 |
[50:51] | Get out of here. | 滚出去 |
[50:53] | – Leave! – First to five. | -快滚 -先诱惑五个 |
[50:56] | First to five. | 先诱惑五个 |
[50:59] | First to five. | 先诱惑五个 |
[51:00] | Just wonder first to five. | 只需要首先诱惑五个灵魂 |
[51:02] | Ssh. It’s ok. | 好了 |
[51:02] | You. We’ve gotta keep moving. | 说你呢 我们得继续赶路 |
[51:05] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[51:07] | – Get out of my sight! – All right. All right | -从我的视线里消失 -好的 好的 |
[51:11] | – Jesus Christ! – What are you doing? | -天哪 -你在干什么 |
[51:14] | – I’m helping. – You made a mess. | -我在帮忙 -你这是在捣乱 |
[51:15] | – What? I’m… – Get out of here. Come on. | -什么 我 -滚开这 快点 |
[51:18] | – Percy, Percy… – You’re not helping. Get up. | -波西 -你一点忙也帮不上 快起来 |
[51:20] | – All right, all right. All right! I’m gone. – Go away. | -好吧 好吧 我这就走 -快滚 |
[51:34] | Why don’t you just claim it all on insurance? | 干嘛不让保险公司来修呢 |
[51:37] | – Bugger off! – All right. I was just asking. | -走开 -好吧 我只是问问而已 |
[51:43] | Oh, god. | 上帝啊 |
[51:48] | That was quite an interesting crowd, wasn’t it? | 真是一群有趣的人 是吧 |
[51:50] | Just leave me alone, mate. | 老兄 让我一个人静静 |
[51:53] | Hey, Val is a little worried about you, mate. | 老兄 瓦伦有点担心你 |
[51:57] | And she wanted me to have a little chat | 她想让我和你谈谈 |
[51:59] | with you about what happened today, | 今天发生的事 |
[52:01] | with the young lady behind the mirror. | 关于镜子后面的那位年轻女士 |
[52:08] | Erm… what are you suggesting, mate? | 老兄 你想说什么 |
[52:13] | Anton, you can tell me, mate. | 安东 你应该告诉我 |
[52:15] | We all heard her screaming. | 我们都听见了她在尖叫 |
[52:16] | I was screaming as well. | 我也在尖叫 |
[52:19] | – It was terrifying. – It was terrifying? | -太可怕了 -什么太可怕了 |
[52:21] | – I don’t understand. – Well, you wouldn’t, would you? | -我不明白 -你不会明白的 |
[52:24] | You haven’t been inside the doctor’s mind, have you? | 你从没进入过博士的意识 对吧 |
[52:26] | – No, I haven’t. – No. Yeah, you, you, my friend, | -没错 我没有 -我的朋友 |
[52:29] | You probably think it’s a scam. | 你也许以为这就是个戏法 |
[52:31] | Well, ain’t it? | 不是吗 |
[52:33] | Oh, no. | 不是 |
[52:36] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是 |
[52:38] | I wouldn’t, I wouldn’t… | 我不会 我不会 |
[52:41] | I wouldn’t expect you to understand. | 我不会奢望你能理解我 |
[52:43] | Not in a million years. | 你永远不会懂的 |
[52:45] | Right, so if Dr Parnassus can really control people’s minds, | 没错 如果帕那索斯博士能控制人的思想 |
[52:49] | then why isn’t he ruling the world, then? | 那他为什么不统治世界呢 |
[52:52] | Why bother with this little… sideshow act? | 为什么还要为这个杂耍表演费心 |
[52:56] | It’s not a sideshow. He don’t wanna rule the world. | 这不是杂耍 他不想统治世界 |
[53:02] | He wants the world to rule itself. | 他希望世界能自己统治自己 |
[53:06] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[53:09] | And what about the mirror? What’s that about? | 镜子呢 那面镜子是怎么回事 |
[53:12] | – A bit of hocus-pocus? – No, mate. | -是骗人的吗 -不是 老兄 |
[53:14] | Tony, Tony, Tony, you don’t get it, man. | 托尼 你不会明白的 |
[53:19] | It is… | 这个 |
[53:21] | It’s impossible to describe. It’s just a mystery. | 这个没办法说清楚 就像谜一样 |
[53:25] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[53:26] | It’s everything. It’s you, it’s me, it’s us. | 它可以是一切 是你 是我 是我们 |
[53:28] | He holds the universe behind that mirror. | 他在镜子后面支配着一切 |
[53:30] | Does “first to five” mean anything to you? | 那”首先到五个”你知道是什么意思吗 |
[53:38] | I thought you were supposed to be the clever one. | 我还以为你是个聪明人 |
[53:42] | It’s all over. It’s lost. | 都结束了 不见了 |
[53:45] | – Finished. Over. – Ssh. Don’t say that. | -结束了 全完了 -别这么说 |
[53:48] | It’s never over. | 不会结束的 |
[53:50] | You’re supposed to be immortal, remember? | 记得吗 你是永生的 |
[53:53] | Honestly, it’s gonna be ok, dad. | 老实说 会没事的 爸爸 |
[53:55] | How can you understand? | 你怎么知道的 |
[53:59] | You’re a child. | 你只是个孩子 |
[54:01] | You’ve never loved. | 还从没真正恋爱过 |
[54:04] | Not like I have. | 没像我一样爱过 |
[54:08] | From the moment I looked up… | 在我抬头看到她的那一瞬间 |
[54:11] | ..and saw her, I was captivated. | 我就彻底被她迷住了 |
[54:15] | A prisoner for life. | 成了她一辈子的俘虏 |
[54:29] | I was a thousand years old. | 我已经有一千岁了 |
[54:32] | How could I woo her? | 有什么资格追求她呢 |
[54:35] | How could I ever make her mine? | 怎么可能得到她呢 |
[54:40] | Percy, you devil! Let go. | 波西 你这个恶魔 放开我 |
[54:42] | You don’t understand. | 你不会明白的 |
[54:44] | – Don’t be a fool. – Let go. | -别傻了 -放开 |
[54:46] | – You can’t die. You’re immortal. – Let go! | -你不会死的 你是永生的 -放开我 |
[54:48] | You’ll just end up broken in an eternity ward. | 你这样会结束永生的保护 |
[54:52] | And I’ll end up looking after you… | 我也不能再照顾你了 |
[54:54] | – Just let go, you little shit. -..Forever! | -放开 混蛋 -永远不能了 |
[54:59] | No! | 不 |
[55:03] | And at times like these, the devil was never far away. | 在这样的时刻 恶魔绝不会太远 |
[55:10] | Why look so glum, Parny? | 帕尼 脸色怎么这么难看 |
[55:13] | Accentuate the positive. | 应该积极一点 |
[55:16] | He granted me mortality again… | 他答应让我再和正常人一样 |
[55:20] | And youth and new powers. | 重新年轻 有新的力量 |
[55:23] | Greater powers. | 更伟大的力量 |
[55:26] | And I won her. | 我得到了她 |
[55:28] | I was so in love. | 我很爱她 |
[55:30] | So in love. | 深爱着她 |
[55:36] | But at what price? | 但代价是什么呢 |
[55:39] | What price? | 是什么呢 |
[55:46] | What’s up, doc? | 博士 你好吗 |
[55:52] | But at what price? | 但是代价是什么 |
[55:54] | But at what price? | 代价是什么 |
[56:06] | Pick up those rotten apples. | 把坏苹果扔掉 |
[56:09] | Percy, pick up those rotten apples. | 波西 把坏苹果扔掉 |
[56:11] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[56:14] | Thank god it’s only cuts and bruises. | 还好只是轻伤 |
[56:16] | – Yeah. – I thought we’d lost you. | -是啊 -我以为再也见不到你了呢 |
[56:18] | Oh, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[56:20] | What a sweet thing to say. | 你可真可爱 |
[56:22] | Oh, look at you. | 看看你 |
[56:24] | I’ve been meaning to ask you about your father. | 我真不该问你爸爸那些事 |
[56:26] | He seems to be in a terrible state, you know. | 你也知道他似乎状态不太好 |
[56:29] | Now, is it a financial thing? Is it money? | 是钱的问题吗 |
[56:31] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[56:33] | Because if it is, you know I can help out in that area. | 如果真是 我可以帮你逃离这里 |
[56:36] | – I don’t know. – Or is it the show, perhaps? | -真不知道 -或许是表演 |
[56:39] | I don’t care about the show any more. | 我不再关心表演这事儿了 |
[56:41] | Or what about the police? Maybe… | 那么警察呢 或许是 |
[56:43] | Bring on the police. I’m sick of living like this. | 叫警察来吧 这样的生活我受够了 |
[56:46] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[56:48] | Oh, aren’t you a little toughie, eh? | 你这个小坏蛋 |
[56:52] | Now, listen, you shouldn’t be talking this way. | 听好 你不能说这样的话 |
[56:55] | All right? It’s very important what you’re doing. | 明白吗 你的一举一动都不能马虎 |
[56:57] | It’s family stuff. You know? | 这关乎家庭 知道吗 |
[56:59] | Maybe it’s just things ought to be | 或许是因为你厌倦了一成不变 |
[57:01] | done a little different around here. | 希望周围能有所改变 |
[57:04] | What different sort of way do you suggest? | 那你有什么建设性意见呢 |
[57:06] | Morning. How was your sleep last night? | 早上好 昨晚睡得好吗 |
[57:08] | You had a nasty bump on your head. | 你脑袋有包吧 |
[57:10] | Different? What do you mean? | 什么改变 你什么意思 |
[57:13] | Well, I’ve been thinking, sir, that, you know, | 先生 我正在考虑 你知道 |
[57:15] | it’s quite obvious that people… | 很明显人们 |
[57:17] | You know, not many people are attracted to the show. | 大多数人对你的表演不感兴趣 |
[57:20] | Oh, thank you so much. | 多谢提醒 |
[57:22] | Well, forgive me, but I have a | 恕我直言 但是对于这个问题 |
[57:23] | couple of solutions to your problem. | 我有一些解决办法 |
[57:26] | One, I was thinking of changing the style of the show. | 我正在考虑改变表演的方式 |
[57:30] | Two, I would change the audience, perhaps. | 或许应该面向不同的观众 |
[57:35] | – Change? – Yeah. | -不同的观众 -对 |
[57:36] | But in my opinion I’d change both. You know, that’s just me. | 不过照我看两者都要改变 只是我的拙见 |
[57:40] | – And I’d… – Change the show? | -而且我还会 -改变表演 |
[57:42] | Who the friggin’ hell do you think you are? | 你他妈认为你是谁啊 |
[57:44] | Don’t be so afraid of change, mate. | 老兄 改变并没有什么不好 |
[57:47] | The fact of the matter is, this show, the stage, it’s just not… | 问题在于这个表演以及舞台 实在太 |
[57:53] | I don’t know what the word is. It’s… but you know, it’s not… | 我不知道该怎么形容 就是 不太 |
[57:56] | Modern? | 时髦 |
[57:57] | Modern. Yes. | 对 不够时髦 |
[58:00] | You see, people want modern. They want, | 人们想看时髦的表演 他们想要 |
[58:02] | you know, like… like this. | 这种 像这种 |
[58:04] | See. This here is contemporary. This is what people want. | 这才是现代的 才是人们想要的 |
[58:07] | I know this world. Trust me. All right? | 我了解这个世界 相信我好吗 |
[58:09] | Now, with you and your mind control thing imajigamy, | 有了你还有你对大脑控制的能力 |
[58:12] | We need to meet the public halfway. | 我们得迎合一下观众 |
[58:14] | You know? The right public in the right part of town. | 明白了吧 改变观众 改变地点 |
[58:17] | – What about the filth? – What? | -那么条子怎么办呢 -什么 |
[58:18] | – The filth. – He means the police. | -条子 – 他的意思是警察 |
[58:21] | Oh, well, there’ll be a better class of filth too. | 条子的情况也会好转的 |
[58:23] | – That will be the day. – Yeah. Listen. | -会有那么一天吗 -听着 |
[58:25] | The secret is, you know, not to hide. | 秘诀是 别藏着掖着 |
[58:29] | Be bold. Be colourful. | 出位 出彩 |
[58:31] | You know, or actually, you know, be less colourful, perhaps. | 或许 不用那么的出彩 |
[58:36] | And go places people would never expect you to be at. | 到人们意想不到的地方去 |
[58:40] | You know? Think. | 明白吗 想想吧 |
[58:43] | Sir, you saved my life. | 先生你救了我的命 |
[58:46] | Now let me do something in return for you. | 现在让我也做些什么礼尚往来吧 |
[58:49] | Please. | 求你了 |
[58:51] | Would you hold on to that? | 帮我拿一下好吗 |
[58:54] | Scrumpy. | 小烈酒 |
[59:00] | – You believe in coincidence? – No, there’s no such thing. | -你相信巧合吗 -不相信 |
[59:04] | Isn’t that what you always told me? | 你经常对我说这样说吗 |
[59:06] | – Everything has a reason. – Yes, that’s what I believe. | -万事皆有理由 -对 我也这样想 |
[59:09] | And the cards. Do you believe in them? | 塔罗牌呢 你相信它们吗 |
[59:11] | What the hell are you on about, dad? | 爸爸你在干嘛啊 |
[59:13] | Is this some kind of test? | 这是测试吗 |
[59:14] | Scrumpy, please, this is an extremely important day. | 小烈酒 拜托 今天很重要 |
[59:20] | Do we gamble on Tony? | 我们真的要相信托尼吗 |
[59:24] | I want your opinion. I need your advice. | 我需要你的意见和看法 |
[59:26] | I don’t believe this. You want my opinion? | 难以置信 你要听我的意见 |
[59:29] | – Yeah. – This is the best birthday present ever. | -对 -这是我收到过的最好的生日礼物 |
[59:32] | Yes. Gamble. Let’s do it. | 相信他 我们赌一把吧 |
[59:34] | Yes! | 好 |
[59:37] | Let’s do it! | 我们开始吧 |
[59:40] | I love you, dad. | 爸爸 我爱你 |
[59:42] | And the devil take the hindmost. | 让恶魔等着惨败吧 |
[59:44] | – Well, lovely. – Yeah. | -真温馨 -对 |
[59:46] | How sweet. | 羡煞旁人 |
[59:47] | So what do we do now? | 那我们现在要干什么呢 |
[59:49] | Well, let’s see. | 我想想 |
[59:51] | First off, how much money do we have to play with? | 首先 我们有多少钱呢 |
[59:55] | Cos we’re gonna need… all of it. | 因为我们可能需要 所有的钱 |
[1:00:02] | Anton! | 安东 |
[1:00:04] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[1:00:06] | Didn’t you do enough damage last night? | 昨晚你捣的乱还不够多吗 |
[1:00:08] | Anton! I’m the one who wants to run away. | 安东 想逃的那个应该是我才对 |
[1:00:12] | Please, don’t spoil my birthday. We need you. | 求你别毁了我的生日 我们需要你 |
[1:00:17] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[1:00:28] | How much money have you got? | 你有多少钱 |
[1:00:44] | Ode to joy | 欢乐颂 |
[1:00:53] | Look, my dear, did you not read our sign? | 亲爱的 没有看见标志吗 |
[1:00:56] | We’re here to give, not take, my darling. | 我们是来给钱的 而不是要钱的 |
[1:00:59] | But I can see from your beautiful eyes | 但从你闪亮的双眸中 |
[1:01:02] | that you are a very, very generous lady | 我能看出您是一名慷慨的女士 |
[1:01:04] | And I applaud you for that. | 我为您的慷慨鼓掌 |
[1:01:06] | Excuse me, but how does this work? | 抱歉 这到底是怎么一回事 |
[1:01:09] | – What does it cost? – Cost? No. | -这需要多少钱 -钱 不 |
[1:01:11] | The lmaginarium does not cost a thing. | 奇幻秀不要钱 |
[1:01:12] | We’re not here for money. | 我们不是为钱而来的 |
[1:01:14] | – How long does it take? – Well, that depends, my dear. | -需要多久呢 -不一定 |
[1:01:16] | – I’m running late. – Late, late, for a very important date. | -我要迟到了 -有很重要的约会 要迟到了 |
[1:01:20] | Gosh, I can’t tell you how many times | 我听这个理由听得 |
[1:01:21] | I’ve heard that in my life. | 耳朵都长茧了 |
[1:01:24] | Listen, can I ask you a question? | 我可以问您一个问题吗 |
[1:01:27] | Do you dream? | 您做梦吗 |
[1:01:29] | Or should I say, can you put a price on your dreams? | 或者说 您的梦想值多少钱呢 |
[1:01:33] | Or the dreams of the less fortunate in this world, huh? | 或者 那些社会底层人的梦想值多少钱呢 |
[1:01:40] | Is there a price for them? | 他们的梦想可以估价吗 |
[1:01:43] | Or are you all in despair at your inability | 或者 你们是否对自己无力改变的 |
[1:01:46] | to change what is wrong in this world, huh? | 社会丑态而感到绝望呢 |
[1:01:49] | You see, I had a dream. | 我曾有一个梦想 |
[1:01:52] | But I too walked away from it. | 但我离它越来越远了 |
[1:01:55] | You know, I ignored it. | 我无视了它 |
[1:01:56] | I had no time for it. | 没时间为之奋斗 |
[1:01:59] | Does that sound familiar to you? | 是不是和你的情况很相似 |
[1:02:01] | Yes? | 对吧 |
[1:02:02] | I know, my dear. | 亲爱的 我知道 |
[1:02:04] | But, you see, ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[1:02:06] | I was saved by a miracle. | 但一个奇迹拯救了我 |
[1:02:08] | By Doctor Parnassus. | 是帕那索斯博士拯救了我 |
[1:02:11] | He gave me my life back again. | 他让我起死回生 |
[1:02:13] | He gave me a reason to dream. | 他让我得以重拾梦想 |
[1:02:16] | He took me to the waterfall of happiness. | 他给了我无尽的欢乐 |
[1:02:19] | And I was reborn. | 我重生了 |
[1:02:24] | Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I can tell you now, I have been… | 女士们先生们 现在我可以告诉你们 |
[1:02:30] | No, I am… purified. | 我 涅��了 |
[1:02:38] | – I’ll go first. – No, I’m going first! | -我先去 -不 我先 |
[1:02:40] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:02:42] | Ladies, we are actually solidly booked right now. | 女士们 我们的预约已经满了 |
[1:02:44] | Back off! | 退后 |
[1:02:46] | But we are taking reservations. | 我们接受预约 |
[1:02:48] | Make a booking. Excuse me. | 抱歉 我要预约 |
[1:02:49] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[1:02:52] | Is that child up for adoption? | 可以收养那个小孩吗 |
[1:02:54] | Yes. | 当然 |
[1:02:55] | I want to adopt that unfortunate black child. | 我想收养那个可怜的黑小孩 |
[1:02:57] | It shouldn’t be working like this. | 他不应该干这种工作 |
[1:02:59] | It should be in school. | 他应该去上学 |
[1:03:02] | – Who’s in charge here? – You are, my lady. | -谁负责 -女士 您负责 |
[1:03:05] | Don’t you touch me. | 别碰我 |
[1:03:07] | Don’t be frightened, dear. Everything’s ok, officers. | 别惊慌 一切正常 警官先生 |
[1:03:09] | My darling, tonight is your night. | 亲爱的 今晚属于你 |
[1:03:12] | – Do you want to be purified? – Well, oh… | -您想要涅磐吗 -好吧 |
[1:03:13] | This is your time. Please, out of the way. | 现在是您的专属时间 请别挡道 |
[1:03:16] | But we queued. How come she gets to be purified? | 但我们排队了 为什么她插队 |
[1:03:18] | She has been chosen, my dear. | 亲爱的 冥冥之中她被选中了 |
[1:03:20] | Come away. Trance, Doctor. | 过来 开始催眠 博士 |
[1:03:22] | But I haven’t paid a thing. | 但我分文没付 |
[1:03:23] | You can make a donation on your way out | 如果你认为必要的话 |
[1:03:25] | if you feel the need to. | 可以在出去时捐点 |
[1:03:27] | Some people do. Most people do. | 有人这样 大多数人都这样 |
[1:03:29] | And he is in his trance. | 他现在正在集中精神 |
[1:03:31] | Believe me, my dear, you are the luckiest lady alive. | 亲爱的 相信我 你是最幸运的 |
[1:03:34] | Now, good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:03:39] | Oh, this is exciting. This is fun. | 太棒了 太好玩了 |
[1:03:41] | There are so many temptations. | 诱惑真是太大了 |
[1:03:43] | Maybe just a peek? | 可以瞄一眼吗 |
[1:03:47] | No, wait, tony! | 托尼 不 等一下 |
[1:03:53] | Oh, how gorgeous. | 美不胜收 |
[1:03:57] | Golly. | 天哪 |
[1:04:00] | I say, gorgeous. | 太漂亮了 |
[1:04:18] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[1:04:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:04:31] | Who are you, dear? | 亲爱的 你是谁 |
[1:04:37] | Oh, I have always known that you would look like this. | 我一直都知道你是如此英俊 |
[1:04:45] | I don’t even know your name. | 我甚至都不知道你的名字 |
[1:04:48] | It’s Roger. | 我叫罗杰 |
[1:05:01] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是 |
[1:05:02] | It’s Barry. | 我叫巴里 |
[1:05:05] | – Barry? – Yes. | -巴里 -对 |
[1:05:08] | How dashing. | 太美妙了 |
[1:05:10] | Quite. | 没错 |
[1:06:34] | Oh, goodness me. | 我的天哪 |
[1:06:43] | Just a minute now. | 听我说 |
[1:06:45] | No, no, just a minute now. | 求你听我说 |
[1:06:47] | If I’m not mistaken, I believe you’re meant to go alone. | 如果我没弄错的话 你一定想一个人进去 |
[1:06:51] | Why would I want to go there without you, my darling? | 亲爱的 没有你我自己去干什么呢 |
[1:06:54] | Well, it’s one of the rules. | 这是规定 |
[1:06:57] | One imagination at a time, free from the influence of another. | 一次一个奇幻秀 避免互相影响 |
[1:07:02] | Boring. | 无聊 |
[1:07:04] | Don’t shoot the messenger, babe. | 宝贝 别杀了信使 |
[1:07:05] | I’m not going to shoot the messenger. | 我不会的 |
[1:07:07] | Oh, look, come! | 来吧 |
[1:07:11] | Another possibility. | 另一个可能 |
[1:07:12] | Come. Come, come. | 来吧来吧 |
[1:07:14] | You must make a choice. | 你得做一个选择 |
[1:07:15] | – Hmm. – Actually, to be quite honest | -好 -说实话 |
[1:07:18] | I would strongly recommend this one. | 我强烈推荐这个 |
[1:07:21] | The gondola. | 小舟 |
[1:07:30] | Look, Rudolph Valentino. | 看 鲁道夫・瓦伦蒂诺 |
[1:07:34] | James Dean. | 詹姆斯・迪恩 |
[1:07:36] | Princess Diana | 戴安娜王妃 |
[1:07:38] | All these people… | 这些人 |
[1:07:41] | ..They’re all dead. | 都死了 |
[1:07:43] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:07:45] | But… immortal, nevertheless. | 但是他们得到了永生 |
[1:07:50] | They won’t get old, or fat. | 不会变老变胖 |
[1:07:53] | They won’t get sick or feeble. | 不会生病或衰弱 |
[1:07:58] | They are beyond fear | 他们无所畏惧 |
[1:08:01] | because they are forever young. | 因为他们永远年轻 |
[1:08:06] | They are gods. | 他们是神 |
[1:08:09] | And you can join them. | 你可以变成他们中的一员 |
[1:08:13] | You are such a wonderful speaker. | 你说话太好听了 |
[1:08:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:08:17] | Get in the boat. | 上船吧 |
[1:08:19] | Ah, one more thing. | 还有一点 |
[1:08:21] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:08:23] | This is very, very, very, very important. | 这至关重要 |
[1:08:27] | Your sacrifice must be absolutely pure. | 你的涅磐必须纯洁无暇 |
[1:08:33] | Therefore you will need to relinquish | 因此你得放弃 |
[1:08:36] | all your worldly possessions. | 你所有的财产 |
[1:08:39] | Oh. You mean this? | 是这个吗 |
[1:08:41] | Yes. And this. | 对 还有这个 |
[1:08:46] | Now this one. | 这个 |
[1:09:07] | Got it! You’re free. | 拿到了 你自由了 |
[1:09:09] | – You’re free. – Thank you. | -你自由了 -谢谢 |
[1:09:17] | – Bye-bye. – Ta-ta. | -再见 -再见 |
[1:09:18] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:09:20] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:09:21] | Prepare to be reborn, darling. | 亲爱的 准备重生吧 |
[1:09:24] | And remember… | 记住 |
[1:09:26] | Nothing’s permanent. | 没有什么是永恒的 |
[1:09:28] | Not even death. | 死亡也不例外 |
[1:09:44] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:09:54] | I um… | 我 |
[1:09:55] | Have you… what if… | 你曾经 如果 |
[1:09:57] | No, it’s… | 不 这是 |
[1:10:00] | What the hell just happened to me? How did you do that? | 刚刚发生了什么事 你对我做了什么 |
[1:10:02] | Oh, it was nothing. | 没有什么 |
[1:10:04] | – Voila. – Oh, voila. | -就这么简单 -原来如此 |
[1:10:22] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:10:23] | That was so beautiful. | 这实在是太美了 |
[1:10:26] | Oh, thank you, Madame. | 谢谢您 夫人 |
[1:10:28] | You have given me the strength to continue. Bless you. | 您的支持让我能够继续前行 祝福您 |
[1:10:31] | What name? | 写谁的名字 |
[1:10:33] | I’ll leave it blank. | 这一栏我空着吧 |
[1:10:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:10:45] | Madame, you’ve… | 夫人 你的 |
[1:10:47] | Take me! | 请让我试一下 |
[1:10:53] | Voila. | 看啊 |
[1:10:59] | Fabulous. | 棒极了 |
[1:11:18] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:11:30] | One more to go and we’re free. | 再来一个我们就自由了 |
[1:12:20] | Anton! | 安东 |
[1:12:22] | Just wait… | 等一下 |
[1:12:29] | Where are we? | 我们这是在哪儿 |
[1:12:30] | Where did he go? | 他去哪儿了 |
[1:12:32] | Boss, you speak English. | 老板 你在说英语 |
[1:12:33] | Yeah, me too. | 对啊 我也是 |
[1:12:35] | Hi. Hello. | 你们好 |
[1:12:36] | Today’s special. “Reach For The Clouds.” | 今天是 “努力抓云日” |
[1:12:39] | Discover your true potential. | 挖掘你真正的潜力 |
[1:12:41] | You too can become rich, famous, celebrated. | 你也可以变得富裕出名 声誉卓著 |
[1:12:44] | Using no organic produce or nut-free food, | 不用任何有机产品或无坚果食品 |
[1:12:47] | discover the power within you. Market research… | 探索你内心的力量 市场调查显示 |
[1:12:49] | – There he is! – Where? Where? | -他在那儿呢 -哪儿 哪儿 |
[1:12:52] | – Only 30, I’m sure… – After him! | -只要30元 我确保 -抓住他 |
[1:12:54] | – I’m sure. – Relax. | -我确保 -放松 |
[1:12:56] | Smell the flower. | 闻一下这花朵 |
[1:12:58] | – Quick, up the ladder! – After him. | -快点 爬梯子 -跟着他 |
[1:13:00] | Quickly. | 快点儿 |
[1:13:06] | Reach for the clouds! | 努力爬到云朵之上 |
[1:13:08] | Come on, achieve your potential. | 加油 发挥你的潜力 |
[1:13:12] | It can be you. | 你可以的 |
[1:13:14] | It will be you. | 将会是你 |
[1:13:16] | It is you! | 就是你 |
[1:13:21] | It will be you! | 将会是你 |
[1:13:24] | It is you! | 就是你 |
[1:13:34] | Get up there, quickly! | 快点爬 快点儿 |
[1:13:36] | Quickly! | 快点儿 |
[1:13:48] | You idiots! | 你们这些白痴 |
[1:14:09] | Get up! Come on! | 起来 快点儿 |
[1:14:15] | Gregor, get up! Idiots! | 格雷戈尔 起来 蠢蛋 |
[1:14:17] | I want him dead! | 快点弄死他 |
[1:15:02] | It’s ok! It’s ok, I’ve got you! I’ve got you! | 没事 没事 我接着你 我接着你 |
[1:15:09] | I’ve got you! | 我接着你 |
[1:15:35] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[1:15:39] | – Give me a chance! – That’s not him! | -给我个机会 -不是他 |
[1:15:42] | I told you that’s not him! | 我告诉你了不是他 |
[1:15:45] | It’s not? | 不是吗 |
[1:15:48] | – No, it’s not. It’s not. – It has to be. | -不 不是他 -应该是他 |
[1:15:49] | The boss is always right. | 老板永远是正确的 |
[1:15:52] | No, this has to be! | 不 一定是他 |
[1:15:53] | Wait, wait, wait! He was right. It’s not me. | 等一下 他是对的 不是我 |
[1:15:58] | It has to be. | 一定是你 |
[1:16:00] | Look! | 快看 |
[1:16:02] | You think you fool us? No way, Jose. | 你觉得能糊弄我们吗 没门 乔斯 |
[1:16:05] | – No way! – Stop. | -门都没有 -住手 |
[1:16:07] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:16:08] | You stole my money. | 你偷了我的钱 |
[1:16:10] | I will make you die again. | 我会让你再死一次 |
[1:16:11] | This time… forever. | 这次可是永不复生 |
[1:16:22] | What are you…? | 你们在干什么 |
[1:16:23] | Excuse me! | 劳驾 |
[1:16:25] | Would you mind putting him down? | 你们能把他放下吗 |
[1:16:28] | What do you think you’re playing at? | 你们以为在玩什么 |
[1:16:30] | You’re in your bedroom now? | 以为是在自己的卧室里 |
[1:16:31] | You’re playing with soldiers, with toys? | 玩具大战士兵吗 |
[1:16:33] | No, this is a human being! | 错 这可是活生生的人 |
[1:16:35] | Now, he’s coming with me! | 现在 他要跟我一起走 |
[1:16:39] | Or maybe we can settle this with some fisticuffs. | 要不只能用拳头解决问题了 |
[1:16:42] | All right? Who’s first? You’re up. | 好啦 谁先来 该你了 |
[1:16:44] | All right. Bring it on, man. | 很好 来吧 |
[1:16:46] | Bring it on. Let’s do this. | 来吧 开打吧 |
[1:16:47] | Let’s do this. | 出招吧 |
[1:16:49] | Ok? You first? You first? | 你先来吗 你先来 |
[1:16:51] | – You first? – Relax. | -你先来吗 -放松 |
[1:16:53] | Smell the flower. | 闻一下这朵花 |
[1:16:57] | Smell. | 闻一下 |
[1:16:58] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[1:17:03] | Oh, my… | 哦我的天 |
[1:17:39] | ‘Ello, ‘ello. | 你们好 |
[1:17:40] | Hey, boys, channel that violence for the good. | 小伙子们 把暴力转化为利益吧 |
[1:17:42] | Come on, join up. Come on, lads. | 快点 入伍吧 快点 弟兄们 |
[1:17:46] | Join up today. | 现在就入伍吧 |
[1:17:48] | We love violence | 我们热爱暴力 |
[1:17:50] | with truncheon, badge and gun. | 有警棍 徽章和大枪 |
[1:17:52] | Your right to silence ends, babe | 当我们开始找乐子时 宝贝 |
[1:17:54] | when we begin our fun. | 你的权利就沉默了 |
[1:17:56] | But if you choose to join us, | 但如果你选择加入我们 |
[1:17:58] | the choice is clearly yours. | 选择绝对由你来做 |
[1:18:00] | We’ll swear that you’ll be legal | 我们发誓你所做的都是合法的 |
[1:18:02] | when we batter down the doors | 当我们打烂 |
[1:18:04] | of people we don’t like, you know… | 我们不喜欢的人的门时 你知道 |
[1:18:12] | and split their flesh, their bones, their skulls… | 撕他们的肉 拆他们的骨 打烂脑壳 |
[1:18:14] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[1:18:18] | We’re the mothers of all fears, oi. | 我们是所有恐惧的源泉 |
[1:18:28] | – Mama! – Wait! | -妈妈呀 -等等 |
[1:18:31] | Wrong way! Wrong choice! | 走错路啦 你们选错啦 |
[1:18:34] | Come back! | 回来 |
[1:18:35] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[1:18:38] | Come back! | 回来 |
[1:18:53] | Hey, Parny! | 帕尼 |
[1:18:55] | I’m going to Chicago, baby. | 我要去芝加哥啦 宝贝 |
[1:18:58] | I’m driving a stick. | 我在用杆子驾驶 |
[1:19:33] | Anton! | 安东 |
[1:19:34] | Anton… | 安东 |
[1:19:37] | Wakey, wakey… | 醒一醒 |
[1:19:38] | Wakey, Wakey. | 醒一醒 醒一醒 |
[1:19:39] | – Anton… – I need your help. | -安东 -我需要你的帮助 |
[1:19:41] | – Wakey, Wakey. Help me. – I’m awake. | -醒一醒 帮我 -我醒了 |
[1:19:43] | – Did you see me? – Yeah. | -你看见我了吗 -当然 |
[1:19:44] | – Did you? – You were great. | -真的 -你太棒了 |
[1:19:45] | I climbed the ladder. It was unbelievable. | 我爬上了梯子 太难以置信了 |
[1:19:48] | I mean, I nearly touched the clouds. I felt incredible. | 我快够到云彩了 那感觉无与伦比 |
[1:19:51] | – I’ve been my true self. – Who are you? | -我回归了真实的自我 -你是谁 |
[1:19:55] | It’s Tony. | 我是托尼 |
[1:19:56] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[1:19:58] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[1:19:59] | No, it’s not Tony. You’re not Tony. No, it’s not Tony. | 不对 你不是托尼 不对 |
[1:20:02] | Use your imagination. | 发挥你的想象力 |
[1:20:05] | Use your imagination. | 发挥你的想象力 |
[1:20:08] | Listen… | 听着 |
[1:20:11] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[1:20:12] | – Yeah? – You know Parnassus’ mind. | -是吗 -你了解帕那索斯的意识 |
[1:20:15] | How do I get back to those ladders? | 我怎么才能回到那些梯子上 |
[1:20:17] | Is there a map? | 有地图吗 |
[1:20:20] | So you’re Tony, right? | 你说你是托尼 对吧 |
[1:20:21] | If you’re Tony, what’s the name of my chicken? | 如果你是托尼 我的小鸡们叫什么 |
[1:20:25] | What? | 什么 |
[1:20:28] | Plucked. | 已经褪完毛了 |
[1:20:29] | God, you’ve no idea what it’s like to feel, | 上帝 你根本不知道那是什么感觉 |
[1:20:31] | I mean, like a god. | 我是说 像神明一样 |
[1:20:32] | My lungs were full of air. | 我的肺里充满了空气 |
[1:20:35] | Who were they? | 他们是谁 |
[1:20:37] | Who were those big Russian men with the fists in my face? | 那些打我脸的大个俄国人是谁 |
[1:20:39] | – That’s not important. – It is. | -那不重要 -很重要 |
[1:20:41] | – Getting back to that… full body… – You stole their money. | -回到那个里的话 -你偷了他们钱 |
[1:20:44] | – No, I didn’t. – You stole their money. | -我没有 -你偷了他们的钱 |
[1:20:46] | That’s what I heard them say, with my own ears. | 我听他们说的 亲耳所到的 |
[1:20:49] | – You’re going to believe them, not me? – I might. | -你宁可信他们 也不信我 -可能吧 |
[1:20:51] | And what are these? Explain these marks on your forehead. | 还有这是什么 解释下你前额上的符号 |
[1:20:54] | I don’t know. Something satanic…devil… | 我不知道 或许是撒旦 恶魔 |
[1:20:56] | Listen, those were irredeemably bad men. | 听着 他们是不可救药的大坏蛋 |
[1:21:01] | Ok? And I’m essentially good. | 明白吗 而我是个大好人 |
[1:21:05] | Oh, sorry, Tony’s trying to be, what, | 抱歉 托尼准备变得 什么 |
[1:21:09] | – prim? – Self-righteous. | -一本正经吗 -自以为是 |
[1:21:11] | – Self-righteous? – Yes. | -自以为是 -没错 |
[1:21:12] | – Well, you want me to be honest? – Oh, yeah. | -你想让我说实话吗 -是的 |
[1:21:14] | – You want the truth? – I’d love it. | -你想知道真相吗 -当然 |
[1:21:16] | – Really? – Think you can muster it up? | -当真 -你还想瞒多久呢 |
[1:21:18] | Do you think you can get it out of that carcass of yours? | 你死了之后还会有人知道吗 |
[1:21:21] | Just for once. Just for me. | 就这一次 就当为我 |
[1:21:25] | When I set up my charity, Anton – | 当我筹建起自己的慈善机构时 安东 |
[1:21:28] | A charity for kids – | 一个儿童慈善机构 |
[1:21:31] | I needed money, and I accepted a loan from those men. | 我需要钱 我从那些人那里贷了款 |
[1:21:40] | I had no id… | 我不知 |
[1:21:42] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:21:44] | They laundered dirty money through the charity. | 他们通过慈善机构来洗黑钱 |
[1:21:52] | I know I was stupid. | 我知道我很傻 |
[1:21:54] | I made a mistake… | 我犯了错 |
[1:21:57] | ..and the kids weren’t to blame. | 不能去责怪孩子 |
[1:22:01] | They were the innocents. | 他们是无辜的 |
[1:22:04] | But I… | 可我 |
[1:22:06] | I carry that every day. | 我每天都背负这些罪恶感 |
[1:22:08] | Every day of my life. | 没有一天停止过 |
[1:22:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:22:18] | – You wanted the truth. – Sorry. | -是你说要听实话的 -抱歉 |
[1:22:25] | Are you ok? | 你还好吧 |
[1:22:28] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢你告诉我真相 |
[1:22:31] | Where are the ladders? | 梯子在哪里 |
[1:22:33] | Will you show me? | 你能带我去吗 |
[1:22:36] | The clouds… | 那些云彩 |
[1:22:39] | Nah. | 不会 |
[1:22:43] | Anton… | 安东 |
[1:22:45] | Hey, mate, don’t leave… | 伙计 别走 |
[1:22:47] | Don’t leave me here. | 别把我留在这儿 |
[1:22:49] | Anton! | 安东 |
[1:22:50] | Don’t leave me. Come on. | 别丢下我 拜托 |
[1:22:52] | I almost died today. | 我今天差点就死了 |
[1:22:55] | Don’t leave me. Mate, come on. | 别丢下我 伙计 拜托 |
[1:22:57] | I ju… | 我只是 |
[1:22:59] | Oh, this… | 这事 |
[1:23:00] | I needed the money! | 我当时很需要钱 |
[1:23:02] | When you run a charity, | 当你筹备慈善机构时 |
[1:23:05] | you have to give lots of money away. | 要花费很多钱的 |
[1:23:06] | The red tape, the bureauc… | 那些繁文缛节 官僚 |
[1:23:08] | You have no idea what a bunch of | 你根本不知道 |
[1:23:10] | fascists the charity commission is. | 慈善机构委员会是多么的法西斯 |
[1:23:12] | How many more times does he have to say sorry? | 他还要说多少次对不起 |
[1:23:15] | This is ridiculous. Bring him down. | 太荒唐了 带他下来 |
[1:23:19] | Listen, Valentina. Look at me. | 听着 瓦伦蒂娜 看着我 |
[1:23:21] | Why can’t you see that he has betrayed us | 你怎么就不明白呢 是他欺骗了我们 |
[1:23:23] | and he has fooled us all? It’s so obvious. | 把我们都当成傻子 这太明显了 |
[1:23:25] | Open the hatch! You’re just jealous. | 打开门 你只是在嫉妒 |
[1:23:28] | It’s not funny. | 不要开玩笑了 |
[1:23:30] | I’m not jealous. I’m not jealous. | 我没嫉妒 我没在嫉妒 |
[1:23:32] | Percy, open the hatch. | 波西 打开门 |
[1:23:34] | Why would he wanna come down? | 他怎么会下来呢 |
[1:23:36] | He knows we don’t like him. | 他知道我们不喜欢他 |
[1:23:38] | Come on, you guys. Look at this stuff. | 别这样 伙计们 看看这些东西 |
[1:23:42] | Have you forgotten how it was before he came? | 难道你们忘了他没来之前是什么样的吗 |
[1:23:44] | No, no, I haven’t forgotten, Valentina. | 不 我没忘 瓦伦蒂娜 |
[1:23:46] | It was so pure. Will you please just unzip me here? | 这些很纯洁 你能帮我拉开拉链吗 |
[1:23:49] | Pure? | 纯洁 |
[1:23:51] | And the women? You saw their faces when they came out. | 那些女人呢 你看到她们出来时的样子了 |
[1:23:54] | I saw his faces, Valentina. | 我看到他的脸了 瓦伦蒂娜 |
[1:23:56] | I saw both of his faces. He has at least two. If not more. | 他两张脸我都看到了 至少两张或更多 |
[1:23:58] | It’s my birthday. Percy, we’re supposed to be celebrating. | 今天是我生日 波西 我们应该庆祝的 |
[1:24:04] | At least Tony remembered. | 至少托尼记得我的生日 |
[1:24:06] | Would you please listen to me for one second? | 你能听我说一句吗 |
[1:24:13] | No. | 别动 |
[1:24:14] | Leave it. | 别管他 |
[1:24:22] | Let him in, it’s…Tony? | 让他进来 那是托尼吧 |
[1:24:24] | No, I think not. | 不 我觉得不是 |
[1:24:28] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[1:24:39] | Can somebody please answer the door? | 没人去开门吗 |
[1:24:42] | I can’t stand not answering the door, or the telephone. | 我实在忍不了有人敲门或者电话一直响 |
[1:24:44] | Drives me crazy. It’s not in my nature. | 我会发疯的 这违背我的天性 |
[1:24:47] | I won’t be able to sleep. | 我会睡不着觉的 |
[1:24:49] | The knock-knock-knocking is gonna be in my head all night. | 这敲门声会整夜在我脑中回响 |
[1:24:52] | Just things like that. | 就像这样 |
[1:25:07] | Well… | 好啦 |
[1:25:10] | ..You’ve won. | 你赢了 |
[1:25:12] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[1:25:13] | – Four rotten russkies? – And the girl from the pub. | -只有四个俄国佬 -还有酒吧的那个女孩 |
[1:25:17] | Ahh, Sal. | 萨尔吗 |
[1:25:21] | She don’t count. Do you, Sal? | 她可不能算 你说呢 萨尔 |
[1:25:24] | And that’s how you take your pleasure, is it? | 你以此为乐 对吧 |
[1:25:26] | Toying with me? | 一直在耍我 |
[1:25:28] | Like a cat with a mouse? | 就像猫捉老鼠的游戏 |
[1:25:30] | Come on. Sal didn’t get to make a real choice. | 得了 萨尔根本就没做任何选择 |
[1:25:33] | You were out for the count. It wouldn’t be fair. | 你说了不算 不公平 |
[1:25:36] | You got four… so, you know, you get your friend Tony. | 你只有四个 况且 你还有老朋友托尼 |
[1:25:40] | Come on. | 怎么样 |
[1:25:43] | We’re even. | 现在是平局 |
[1:25:45] | It’s not quite over. | 还没彻底结束 |
[1:25:49] | Not quite. | 还没结束 |
[1:25:52] | Ho-ho, look at the time. | 看看时间 |
[1:25:54] | It’s almost eleven. | 已经快11点了 |
[1:26:04] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:26:05] | What? | 什么 |
[1:26:07] | Oh. We’re going to have to give another performance. | 我们还得去再演一场 |
[1:26:11] | Now, quickly. | 必须尽快 |
[1:26:15] | Get ready to move out. | 快点准备吧 |
[1:26:17] | – Who was that? – Just somebody asking the way. | -那人是谁 -只是个问路的 |
[1:26:20] | I overheard you. He wasn’t asking the way. | 我听见你说什么了 他可不是问路的 |
[1:26:22] | Yes. Tony! Percy! | 托尼 波西 |
[1:26:24] | – What’s going on? – Not now, Scrumpy, not now. | -到底怎么回事 -以后再说 小烈酒 |
[1:26:27] | – Where’s Tony? – What are you hiding? | -托尼哪去了 -你在隐瞒什么 |
[1:26:30] | It’s to do with that rambling story | 是不是和那个故事有关系 |
[1:26:33] | you started telling and never finished. | 你总是讲到一半的那个故事 |
[1:26:35] | What are you hiding? | 你在隐瞒什么 |
[1:26:36] | Oh, you… | 你居然 |
[1:26:41] | I want to know the truth. | 我想知道真相 |
[1:26:47] | The truth? | 真相吗 |
[1:26:52] | I am thousands of years old. | 我已经活了几千年了 |
[1:26:55] | I have been immortal. | 我是不死之身 |
[1:27:01] | And I did make a bargain with the devil. | 我和恶魔达成协议 |
[1:27:04] | For that woman, in the story? | 为了你故事里的那个女士吗 |
[1:27:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:27:10] | Your mother. | 她是你的母亲 |
[1:27:17] | I regained my youth and I won her. | 我重获青春 并赢得了她的心 |
[1:27:22] | We lived in joy. | 我们过得很好 |
[1:27:25] | We grew old together. | 我们一起白头偕老 |
[1:27:27] | And then one day she came and told me | 有一天 她告诉我说 |
[1:27:29] | that she was pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[1:27:30] | Imagine. | 想象一下 |
[1:27:32] | 60 years old and pregnant. | 60岁的人怀孕 |
[1:27:35] | It was a miracle. | 就是个奇迹 |
[1:27:38] | But she died giving birth. | 但是她没能走出产房 |
[1:27:43] | Me? | 因为我吗 |
[1:27:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:27:48] | Miracle or a mistake? | 是奇迹还是错误 |
[1:27:51] | You’re the best mistake I ever made. | 你是我犯过的最大的错误 |
[1:27:55] | And the bargain with the devil? | 那你和恶魔的协议呢 |
[1:27:58] | There are two parts to a bargain. | 协议有肯定两方都有条件 |
[1:28:00] | He granted me mortality | 他给了我新生 |
[1:28:02] | on condition that any child I would father… | 但有个条件就是 一旦我有了孩子 |
[1:28:06] | would, at the age of 16, belong to him. | 长到16岁以后 就要跟他走 |
[1:28:12] | No. | 不是真的 |
[1:28:13] | You’re just telling a story. | 你只是在讲故事 |
[1:28:16] | A cruel story. | 一个残忍的故事 |
[1:28:19] | – Why should I believe it? – Because it’s true. | -我为什么要相信 -因为那是真的 |
[1:28:21] | Every word of it’s true. But… but there’s a new wager. | 每个字都是真的 但还有一局新的赌博 |
[1:28:24] | All is not lost. Now, we can win, we can win. | 不会输的 我们还能赢 我们还有希望 |
[1:28:27] | – You’ll be mine again. – Enough, enough! | -你还是我的乖女儿 -够了 够了 |
[1:28:29] | – Stop! – No, listen to me, Scrumpy. | -别说了 -不 听我说 小烈酒 |
[1:28:31] | Listen to yourself! | 讲给你自己听吧 |
[1:28:34] | Who are you? I don’t know any more! | 你是谁 我已经不认识你了 |
[1:28:37] | All my life you’ve filled my head with dreams. | 我的人生都充斥的你的梦 |
[1:28:40] | Your dreams. | 你的梦 |
[1:28:42] | You’re making deals with the devil. | 你竟然和恶魔做交易 |
[1:28:45] | What am l? | 我到底是什么 |
[1:28:47] | A pathetic bet? | 我只是个可悲的赌注 |
[1:28:50] | Another mistake? | 又一个错误吗 |
[1:28:53] | – Val! – Oh, she’s gone. | -瓦伦 -她走了 |
[1:28:57] | – She’s gone. – Telling the truth… | -她走了 -告诉她真相 |
[1:29:00] | Always a bad idea. | 根本就是个坏主意 |
[1:29:02] | Oh, hold your tongue, you smug little pustule! | 住嘴 你这个自己为是的脓包 |
[1:29:07] | Get out of my sight and stay out! | 别让我再看见你 |
[1:29:18] | Perhaps you’ll find a midget if you’re lucky. | 走运的话 也许你能找到一个侏儒 |
[1:29:26] | Valentina! | 瓦伦蒂娜 |
[1:29:31] | Valentina! | 瓦伦蒂娜 |
[1:29:38] | Valentina! | 瓦伦蒂娜 |
[1:29:42] | Valentina! | 瓦伦蒂娜 |
[1:29:47] | Fuck. | 我靠 |
[1:29:51] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:29:57] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[1:29:59] | Trying to save your daughter’s life, sir. | 试着挽救你女儿的生命 先生 |
[1:30:01] | Save? | 挽救 |
[1:30:02] | How? | 现在吗 |
[1:30:04] | Well, I figured I could be the fifth soul. | 我可以做第五个灵魂 |
[1:30:06] | See. I could take that risk, sir. | 我可以冒这个险 |
[1:30:09] | You’re a good lad, Tony, but it’s no use. | 你是个好孩子 托尼 但已经没用了 |
[1:30:12] | We still have time, don’t we? | 我们还有时间 不是吗 |
[1:30:13] | Yes, of course there’s still time, but… | 是的 是还有时间 但是 |
[1:30:15] | You know I’d never ask for anything | 你知道我从没求你做过 |
[1:30:17] | in return? It’s not in my nature. | 任何事 这不是我的本性 |
[1:30:19] | Well, you’re a saint, my boy, you’re a saint, | 你真是个圣人 我的孩子 你是个圣人 |
[1:30:21] | but it… it’s positively useless. | 但是 这可能还是没有用 |
[1:30:23] | Actually, there is one thing. | 事实上 还有一件事 |
[1:30:27] | How about an initiation into the secrets of the trance? | 进入奇幻世界你看怎么样 |
[1:30:31] | – Oh, I can’t do that, no. – What? Why not? | -我不能这么做 -什么 为什么不能 |
[1:30:33] | – No, it won’t work. – I could do it. | -没有用的 -我能做到的 |
[1:30:35] | – You’d be a great teacher. – It hurts my head. | -你是个好老师 -那会伤了我的脑子 |
[1:30:37] | – What do you mean? – Too up… too upset. | -你什么意思 -太 太伤心了 |
[1:30:39] | Oh, it’s not a time to be upset, sir. It’s time to be happy. | 现在可不是伤心的时候 应该开心才对 |
[1:30:43] | I mean, think about Valentina. | 我是说 想想瓦伦蒂娜 |
[1:30:44] | Now, we need you to be in a trance for this to work. | 现在 你得进入状态 让这个舞台动起来 |
[1:30:47] | Can you give me that? | 你能做到的 对吗 |
[1:30:48] | Come on. Close your eyes, come on. | 快点 闭上眼睛 快 |
[1:30:52] | Close your eyes. Think of the ocean. | 闭上眼睛 想象一下无尽的海洋 |
[1:30:55] | The ocean going in and out. | 海洋时隐时现 |
[1:30:58] | In and…out. | 时隐时现 |
[1:31:01] | Yes, in and…out. | 时隐时现 |
[1:31:05] | In and out. | 时隐时现 |
[1:31:10] | And in and out. | 时隐时现 |
[1:31:20] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[1:31:23] | I don’t have time for this. Pull yourself together. | 我可没时间玩这个 振作点 |
[1:31:26] | This is not a time to be playing baby. | 现在可不是在过家家 |
[1:31:27] | – It’s no good. – What isn’t? | -这没用的 -怎么了 |
[1:31:29] | It’s no good. | 根本没用 |
[1:31:30] | – Now concentrate. – Won’t work. | -要专心致志 -没用的 |
[1:31:32] | Damn it, Tony, just… I need to calm down. | 该死 托尼 我需要冷静 |
[1:31:34] | You need to calm down. | 你需要冷静 |
[1:31:36] | You just need to relax and try and um…think of…chocolate. | 你需要放松 冷静 然后试着想想 巧克力 |
[1:31:42] | Um, melting away on a hot stove. | 在热热的锅里融化 |
[1:31:45] | It’s just melting, melting… | 融化 融化 |
[1:31:55] | Good, good, good, good, good. | 好 很好 很好 |
[1:31:56] | Right, stay with me, sir. Stay with me. | 继续 先生 继续想 |
[1:32:01] | – Oi, what’s wrong with you? – Duty! | -你是怎么了 -责任 |
[1:32:03] | Truth! | 真相 |
[1:32:05] | Justice! | 公正 |
[1:32:06] | – Now, what is your problem? – It’s lies. | -你到底怎么回事 -撒谎 |
[1:32:09] | Just listen. All right now, calm down. | 听着 没关系的 冷静 |
[1:32:11] | Bloody hell, father like daughter. | 该死的 真是有其父必有其女 |
[1:32:13] | – Now come here, look at me. – No. | -过来 看着我 -不 |
[1:32:15] | – Calm down. – No, no. | -冷静 -不 不 |
[1:32:16] | – What is wrong? Talk to me. – Lying… | -怎么了 和我说说 -撒谎 |
[1:32:18] | – Who’s lying? – I used to think it was precious. It’s not. | -谁在撒谎 -我以为那很宝贵 但其实不是 |
[1:32:21] | What, the lmaginarium? What are you talking about? | 是奇幻秀吗 你到底在说什么呢 |
[1:32:24] | – I can’t even run away. – You can’t even run away from what? | -我根本就逃脱不了 -逃脱不了什么 |
[1:32:28] | – You wanna run away from this? – Yes. | -你想远离这些吗 -是的 |
[1:32:30] | Listen, if you wanna get away, | 听着 你要是想远离这里 |
[1:32:31] | I can take you to a beautiful place. | 我可以带你到一个美丽的地方去 |
[1:32:33] | All right? I can take you somewhere. | 好吗 我可以带你离开这里 |
[1:32:35] | I can get you out of this darkness. | 我可以带你远离黑暗 |
[1:32:37] | I’ll take you to the light, all right? | 带你去一个温暖明媚的地方 好吗 |
[1:32:39] | I’ll take you somewhere beautiful. | 带你去一个美丽的地方 |
[1:32:41] | Just you and me. Now trust me. Come with me now. | 只有你和我 相信我 和我走吧 |
[1:32:44] | We don’t have time for this. All right? | 快没时间了 知道吗 |
[1:32:46] | Now, it’s gonna be a paradise, all right? | 我们要去的是天堂 |
[1:32:48] | It’s my world. It could be our world. | 是属于我的 也是属于我们的 |
[1:32:50] | Trust me, it’ll be perfect. | 相信我 不会错的 |
[1:32:53] | Ah, now. No, see, yeah, that’s bad. | 不会把 不要 那可不好 |
[1:32:56] | – Did some light reading and found this. – Can I have a look? | -我想好好看看这个吗 -能让我看看吗 |
[1:32:59] | – Valentina might be interested. – We don’t have time. | -瓦伦蒂娜可能会很感兴趣 -没时间了 |
[1:33:02] | – We gotta get inside. – He’s a liar! | -我们得赶紧进去 -他是个骗子 |
[1:33:04] | – He’s nothing but a liar, Val. – This was in the past. | -他是个十足的骗子 瓦伦 -都已经过去了 |
[1:33:07] | In the present, I have to get you in there. | 现在 我要带你进去 |
[1:33:09] | – So come here and trust me… – Shut up! | -相信我 跟我来 -住嘴 |
[1:33:12] | Shut up! | 住嘴 |
[1:33:15] | Val! Valentina! | 瓦伦 瓦伦蒂娜 |
[1:33:16] | No! | 不 |
[1:33:22] | I didn’t want it to get to this point, mate. | 我也不想这样的 伙计 |
[1:33:25] | You don’t believe what you read in the newspapers. | 不要相信报纸上说的 |
[1:33:30] | Especially the mirror. | 尤其是关于魔镜的 |
[1:33:43] | You were right. | 你说的没错 |
[1:33:45] | The world is beautiful. | 这里真的很美 |
[1:33:48] | I always dreamed you’d be like this. | 我一直梦想能像现在这样 |
[1:33:59] | And er…well, didn’t I say you’d be happy here? | 我不是也说过你在这里会很开心吗 |
[1:34:04] | Isn’t it just… perfect? | 这里是不是很棒 |
[1:34:07] | Perfect. | 太棒了 |
[1:34:11] | If only we didn’t have to make a choice. | 只是 我们必须得做出选择 |
[1:34:13] | There doesn’t have to be a choice. | 我们不必做什么选择 |
[1:34:15] | Sweetheart, a rule’s a rule. | 甜心 规则就是规则 |
[1:34:18] | Those are my father’s rules. | 那是我父亲的规则 |
[1:34:19] | We’re free. | 我们是自由的 |
[1:34:22] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[1:34:24] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[1:34:27] | Well, er…I suppose you are right. | 也许你是对的 |
[1:34:30] | Tony, we’re free if we want to be. | 托尼 我们就是自由的 |
[1:34:35] | Let’s just let the river do the choosing. | 就让河流去做选择吧 |
[1:34:38] | Now…kiss me. | 现在 吻我 |
[1:34:52] | Oh, Val, you’re a very naughty girl. | 瓦伦 你可真是个小淘气 |
[1:35:00] | When the moon hits your eyes | 当月亮闪现在你的眼前 |
[1:35:03] | like a big pizza pie, | 就像大大的披萨饼 |
[1:35:06] | that’s amore. | 那就是爱情 |
[1:35:08] | When the stars make you drool | 当星星让你看到发呆 |
[1:35:11] | just like pasta fazool, | 直流口水 |
[1:35:13] | you’re in love. | 你已陷入爱河 |
[1:35:18] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[1:35:22] | ..I think maybe I love you, Tony. | 我觉得我爱上你了 托尼 |
[1:35:24] | Val. | 瓦伦 |
[1:35:26] | We should lie here more often. | 我们应该一直这样下去 |
[1:35:30] | Get married. | 然后结婚 |
[1:35:33] | Make babies. | 还可以生孩子 |
[1:35:43] | – Well, maybe this is my, er…choice. – What d’you mean? | -也许这才是我的选择 -你说什么 |
[1:35:47] | That’s a child. It’s not a choice. | 那是个孩子 不是什么选择 |
[1:35:49] | – She needs our help. – Yes. | -她需要我们的帮助 -是的 |
[1:35:51] | It’s ok. It’s ok. Come here, we’ll help you. | 没事了 过来 我们会帮助你的 |
[1:35:54] | Look, don’t worry. Don’t worry, come here. | 别担心 别担心 到这儿来 |
[1:35:56] | No, no, it’s ok, we’re here to help you. | 没关系的 我们是来帮你的 |
[1:35:58] | – Tony, help me. She’s strong. – No! | -托尼 帮帮我 她太有劲了 -不 |
[1:36:00] | Come, it’s ok. | 没事的 |
[1:36:03] | No, we’re friends. Come here. | 我们是友好的 过来 |
[1:36:11] | – Smile for the cameras, sweetheart. – Lovely! | -看镜头 笑一个 甜心 -真可爱 |
[1:36:14] | I think this is my world. | 这是我的世界了 |
[1:36:19] | Well, sustainability’s great. I mean, if you can achieve it. | 无私地接受是伟大的 如果你真的能做到 |
[1:36:23] | The problem in most cases is you simply can’t get there. | 但问题是 大多数情况下根本做不到 |
[1:36:25] | Don’t you risk entrenching the need for charity | 您不认为使慈善制度化 |
[1:36:27] | by institutionalising it? | 是一种冒险吗 |
[1:36:30] | It’s an unfortunate truism that charity, | 总所周知 慈善 |
[1:36:32] | like poor little Olga here, | 对于可怜的小奥尔加来说 |
[1:36:33] | is always with us, to coin a phrase. | 就是和我们在一起 这才是它的本意 |
[1:36:35] | Ah, there you are, my darling. | 你在这儿 我的宝贝 |
[1:36:38] | Ladies and gentlemen, isn’t she a wonder? Hello. Big smiles. | 女士们先生们 她是多么的非凡 笑一个 |
[1:36:41] | what’s your message to the president? | 你想对总统说点什么吗 |
[1:36:43] | I wouldn’t presume to have one. | 我没什么特别想说的 |
[1:36:45] | I think, luckily for the foundation, | 幸运的是 我们关于基金会的看法 |
[1:36:47] | we see eye-to-eye on most things. | 大多数情况下是完全一致的 |
[1:36:49] | – Tony, I had something… – Oh, one sec, love. | -托尼 我有话 -稍等一下 亲爱的 |
[1:36:55] | Mr president, thank you for coming. | 总统先生 感谢您的光临 |
[1:36:57] | – There he is. – It’s great to see you. | -他在那 -见到你很高兴 |
[1:36:59] | We are the children of the world | 我们是世界的孩子 |
[1:37:03] | and we have suffered for your sins | 我们经受了苦难 |
[1:37:07] | but if you open up your heart | 如果你能敞开胸怀 |
[1:37:10] | a beautiful new day begins… | 新的一天就会到来 |
[1:37:14] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[1:37:16] | please be upstanding for the president. | 请起立欢迎总统先生 |
[1:37:19] | Yes, so many suffering children. | 这么多苦难的孩子 |
[1:37:21] | So much opportunity to do some good, really. | 这么多做善事的机会 |
[1:37:24] | It’ll be a big year for our foundation. | 对我们的基金会来说很难得 |
[1:37:26] | President is getting ready to make a speech, | 总统先生已经准备要致辞了 |
[1:37:27] | introduce me on the stage. | 要在台上介绍我了 |
[1:37:29] | – Yeah. – Lovely. | -好的 -很好 |
[1:37:31] | Talk to you tomorrow. Yes, absolutely. | 明天再打给你 没问题 |
[1:37:33] | I’ve only three words to say. | 我只说三个字 |
[1:37:36] | Well done, Tony. | 好样的 托尼 |
[1:37:39] | Ah, the children. The children. | 孩子们 孩子们 |
[1:37:43] | This is a vital moment for the future of the foundation. | 今晚对基金会的未来至关重要 |
[1:37:45] | – Children of the world depend on us. – Valentina! | -全世界的孩子都需要我们 -瓦伦蒂娜 |
[1:37:51] | Valentina! | 瓦伦蒂娜 |
[1:37:53] | Anton? | 安东 |
[1:37:56] | – Anton? – Yes, yes, listen to me right now. | -安东 -没错 是我 现在听我说 |
[1:37:59] | This is nothing to do with you. This is him. | 这跟你毫无关系 这都是他的 |
[1:38:01] | – Where are you? – This is his imagination. | -你在哪 -这是他的幻想 |
[1:38:03] | Right, call security now! | 快去叫保安 |
[1:38:05] | Down here, under your arm. Yes, yes. | 这呢 往下看 没错 |
[1:38:07] | – What… Anton, what are you doing here? – Look. | -你怎么 安东 你干什么 -看 |
[1:38:09] | “Disgraced director of children’s charity, | “少儿基金会的黑心老板” |
[1:38:11] | suffer the little children…” | “虐待幼童” |
[1:38:13] | He’s lying. It’s not right, he’s jeal… | 他撒谎 不是的 他就是在嫉 |
[1:38:15] | “..Was arrested last week on charges of | “上周因将第三世界 |
[1:38:18] | stealing organs of third world children | 儿童的器官 |
[1:38:19] | and selling them to wealthy westerners.” | 贩卖给西方富豪而被捕” |
[1:38:23] | – Come back. – What are you doing? | -给我回来 -你在干什么 |
[1:38:25] | – That’s Anton. – He’s lying. | -他是安东呀 -他在撒谎 |
[1:38:27] | – Stop! – Whose side are you on? | -住手 -你到底是站在哪边的 |
[1:38:31] | You, you’ve betrayed me, haven’t you? | 你 你背叛我 对不对 |
[1:38:33] | How could you do this after all we’ve been through. | 我们经历了重重考验 你怎能这样对我 |
[1:38:34] | Don’t you touch her! | 不许你碰她 |
[1:38:36] | I’ll show ’em! I’ll show them all, Tony. I’ll show ’em all. | 我要公之于众 托尼 让所有人都知道 |
[1:38:41] | ..Have had the courage to fight poverty… | 他那与贫困抗争到底的勇气… |
[1:38:43] | – He’s a liar, he’s a fraud! – Come here, you little bastard! | -他是骗子 他是伪君子 -回来 小混蛋 |
[1:38:46] | – Do not believe him. – I’ll kill you. | -别信他 -我宰了你 |
[1:38:48] | – Passion…and dedication… – All right, all right… | -他的激情与奉献… -住手 住手 |
[1:38:51] | – Trying to… – Careers and struggles… | -有本事你试试… -他的事业与抗争… |
[1:38:53] | Shut up! Trying to ruin my world! | 闭嘴 叫你毁我的人生 |
[1:38:56] | Stop him! | 快拦住他 |
[1:38:58] | – My god. – Somebody stop him. | -我的天 -快去拦住他 |
[1:39:00] | – He’s a monster! – Stop him! | -他是个恶魔 -快让他住手 |
[1:39:02] | He was being a very naughty little boy. | 这孩子太淘气了 |
[1:39:08] | Christ. Mr. president. | 天哪 总统先生 |
[1:39:10] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[1:39:14] | Stop him! | 拦住他 |
[1:39:15] | Get out of me way! Christ. | 别挡道 老天 |
[1:39:19] | Er, exit sign? | 出口在哪 |
[1:39:21] | Er, oh, no. | 不 别 |
[1:39:23] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:39:25] | No! I can’t. No, no, no… | 不 我不能 不 不 |
[1:39:28] | No, not good. Er… | 不妙 |
[1:39:31] | I’m coming after you, Tony! I’m coming after you! | 别想跑 托尼 别想跑 |
[1:39:34] | No, get off me. | 滚开 |
[1:39:36] | Get off of me. | 叫你滚开 |
[1:39:45] | Anton! Anton! | 安东 安东 |
[1:39:47] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[1:39:48] | Val! Val, watch out! | 瓦伦 小心 |
[1:39:52] | Valentina. | 瓦伦蒂娜 |
[1:39:54] | – Val. Val! – Anton. | -瓦伦 -安东 |
[1:39:58] | Anton. | 安东 |
[1:40:01] | Val, help me. | 瓦伦 救我 |
[1:40:03] | Hold on to me. Hold on to me, please. | 抓住我 抓住我 求求你 |
[1:40:05] | Hold on! | 别松手 |
[1:40:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:40:14] | I was so wrong. | 都是我的错 |
[1:40:15] | Yeah, I know, I know. | 我知道 我明白 |
[1:40:19] | But I love you. | 可我依然爱你 |
[1:40:30] | Who are you working for? | 你为谁卖命 |
[1:40:32] | You didn’t come up with all this by yourself. | 这主意肯定不是你出的 |
[1:40:34] | – You bastard! – Nah, somebody’s got to you. | -你个混蛋 -肯定有人指使你 |
[1:40:37] | Somebody’s paid you. Speak a little russian, do we? | 付钱雇佣你 说句俄语来听听 |
[1:40:41] | Valentina! Scrumpy! | 瓦伦蒂娜 我的小烈酒 |
[1:40:45] | Miraculous child, there you are. | 我的奇迹 你在这 |
[1:40:47] | You old bastard. | 你个老混球 |
[1:40:49] | After everything we’ve been through. | 我们经历了那么多考验 |
[1:40:50] | How could you? Is this how you repay me? | 你怎么能这样 你就这样回报我吗 |
[1:40:52] | I can’t believe it. After everything. | 难以置信 重重险阻之后 |
[1:40:55] | – And this is all your doing. – Yeah, all my doing? | -你却恩将仇报 -这都是我造成的吗 |
[1:40:57] | – How could you, doc? – No, no, no, no, no. | -看你干的好事 博士 -不 不 不 |
[1:40:59] | I’m felicity. I-I mean I’m the falicitator, | 我代表快乐 我是快乐的制造者 |
[1:41:02] | the facilitator, dear boy. | 快乐的推动者 |
[1:41:04] | I create the opportunity. It’s not my fault if you’re not up to it. | 我给了你机会 你没抓住 不是我的错 |
[1:41:07] | I’ll forgive you. | 我会原谅你的 |
[1:41:19] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:41:21] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:41:26] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[1:41:27] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:41:29] | Please. | 求求您 |
[1:41:32] | – Please. – Step back, miss. Step back. | -求求您 -请后退 小姐 |
[1:41:36] | Sir? Can…? | 先生 您能听 |
[1:41:38] | Please, miss. There’s n-nothing you can do. | 拜托 小姐 您什么忙也帮不上 |
[1:41:41] | – He’s, he’s d-d-dead… – No! | -他 他不行了 -不 |
[1:41:43] | D-d-dead drunk. | 醉得不行了 |
[1:41:47] | Haven’t we seen this guy before? | 你以前见过这人吗 |
[1:41:49] | – Oh, they all look the same. – Aye, bloody drunks. | -看起来长得都差不多 -老醉鬼 |
[1:41:56] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[1:41:58] | You make me sick! | 你真让人恶心 |
[1:42:10] | 他的 她的 | |
[1:42:12] | This is to be my choice? | 这是要我做选择吗 |
[1:42:21] | Hold your horses. There’s absolutely no need for that. | 别急嘛 没必要着急 |
[1:42:25] | That’s just plain contrariness. | 你只是有点小叛逆而已 |
[1:42:27] | Oh, you really think you deserve punishment, don’t you? | 你真觉得自己该受到惩罚吗 |
[1:42:31] | You have no idea. You’re just a kid. | 你什么都不懂 你只是个孩子 |
[1:42:35] | Where have you been? I’m a woman now. | 你以为你是谁 我已经是个女人了 |
[1:42:38] | Selfish bitch. | 自私的婊子 |
[1:42:41] | – Only fit for… – Only fit for hell. | -我只配 -只配下地狱 |
[1:42:47] | If only. | 我求之不得 |
[1:42:50] | God, stop. Your pop’d never forgive me. | 快停下 你老爹不会原谅我的 |
[1:42:54] | That’d be a shame. | 那可就太遗憾了 |
[1:42:59] | Let’s dance. | 跳一曲吧 |
[1:43:44] | Damn. | 该死 |
[1:43:47] | I’ve won. | 我赢了 |
[1:44:16] | You know it’s…not exactly what I had in mind, you know. | 你知道 这不是我本意 |
[1:44:23] | All this. | 这一切 |
[1:44:25] | I mean, Valentina being the fifth. | 我是说 没想到瓦伦蒂娜会是第五个 |
[1:44:29] | I mean, she’s supposed to be the prize, | 她本该是奖品 |
[1:44:31] | not part of the final score. | 而不是比分 |
[1:44:34] | Just doesn’t seem fair. | 真是不公平啊 |
[1:44:39] | I hope they get that bastard and tear him limb from limb. | 希望他们把那混球抓住 撕成碎片 |
[1:44:42] | But they won’t. | 可他们不能 |
[1:44:44] | He leads a charmed life, that one. | 他的生命被施了魔咒 就是这个 |
[1:44:49] | I’ve been trying to get that bastard for years. | 我抓他抓了好几年 |
[1:44:51] | I thought I had him this time, but, you know, | 希望这次能得手 可你知道 |
[1:44:53] | Some prat always seems to come along and rescue him. | 总有些傻瓜冒出来救他 |
[1:45:00] | You know those er… | 你还记得 |
[1:45:02] | Weird markings that he had on his forehead | 你们找到他时他额头上的 |
[1:45:05] | when you found him? | 奇怪符号吗 |
[1:45:07] | What is all that about? | 那些都是什么啊 |
[1:45:12] | Do they protect him or… what is it? | 是护身符吗 还是什么 |
[1:45:15] | I’ve never been into all black magic stuff. | 我从来不会施什么黑魔法 |
[1:45:18] | I just couldn’t get the hang of it. | 我总是搞不懂 |
[1:45:22] | Can I offer you a stick of gum or a breath mint? | 用我给你块口香糖或是薄荷糖吗 |
[1:45:28] | Oh, jesus. I hate to see you like this, parny. | 拜托 我可不想看见你这样 |
[1:45:31] | I mean…I tell you what. | 我跟你说 |
[1:45:34] | If you can get me the lowdown on | 要是你能帮我弄懂 |
[1:45:36] | all those satanic markings… | 那些该死的符号 |
[1:45:38] | Better, if you can help me wipe that self-righteous little creep | 或者 帮我让那自以为是的混小子 |
[1:45:42] | off the face of the universe… | 从这世上消失的话 |
[1:45:44] | I’ll give you Valentina back. | 我就把瓦伦蒂娜还给你 |
[1:45:53] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[1:46:03] | Thank god for that. | 谢天谢地 |
[1:46:20] | Huh? Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[1:46:22] | Give it to me. | 还给我 |
[1:46:24] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[1:46:26] | Look, I’m in a bit of a hurry. | 听着 我有点急事 |
[1:46:28] | Now just give us a second, please, everybody. | 大家都请先等一等 |
[1:46:34] | Here’s your tube and there’s mine. | 这是你的哨子 这是我的 |
[1:46:37] | Mine’s a cheap counterfeit, you know. It breaks so easily. | 我的是个廉价的冒牌货 一捏就碎 |
[1:46:43] | Oh, here’s another. | 可我还有一个 |
[1:46:46] | Stop! | 停下 |
[1:46:46] | You’re not amused? | 不好笑吗 |
[1:46:48] | You’ve been talking to the devil, | 你已经和那恶魔谈过了 |
[1:46:50] | haven’t you? What did he say? | 对吧 他说什么 |
[1:46:51] | No, wait, let me. | 等等 让我猜猜 |
[1:46:53] | If you manage to kill me, then he’ll release Valentina, right? | 如果你杀了我 他就放了瓦伦蒂娜 对不对 |
[1:46:58] | It’s all lies. He can’t release her. | 那都是骗你的 他不会放了她 |
[1:47:00] | He can’t release her cos he doesn’t have her. | 他放不了她 因为她不在他手里 |
[1:47:02] | He doesn’t have her because she’s the prize. | 她不在他手里 因为她是奖品 |
[1:47:05] | He still doesn’t have the five wins. | 他还不够五个人 还没赢 |
[1:47:07] | But if you kill me, he will, won’t he? | 可如果你杀了我 他就赢了 对吗 |
[1:47:09] | Then you’ll have lost Valentina forever. | 那你将永远失去瓦伦蒂娜 |
[1:47:11] | Choose. | 选哪个 |
[1:47:13] | – This is ridiculous! – Choose! | -别搞笑了 -选一个 |
[1:47:15] | Right. | 好吧 |
[1:47:21] | That one. | 那个 |
[1:47:23] | Sure you made the right choice? | 你确定吗 |
[1:47:25] | Oh, look… | 听着 |
[1:47:27] | Let’s find out. | 我们来确认一下吧 |
[1:47:35] | Voila. | 你瞧 |
[1:47:47] | Jesus! Spit it out, you old goat. | 天哪 快吐出来 老不死的 |
[1:47:55] | Gotcha! | 搞定 |
[1:48:05] | Thank you all for coming. It’s been a splendid success. | 谢谢光临 这次招待会十分成功 |
[1:48:10] | Round the neck. | 套到脖子上 |
[1:48:57] | There are three cardinal rules, Mr. Nick. | 有三点重要原则 尼克先生 |
[1:49:01] | One: There is no black magic, only cheap tricks. | 第一 没有什么黑魔法 只是骗人的把戏 |
[1:49:06] | And I forget the others. | 其他的 我忘了 |
[1:49:08] | Now where’s my daughter? | 我女儿在哪 |
[1:49:11] | Oh, for Christ’s sakes. | 我的天 |
[1:49:13] | How should I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[1:49:15] | You’re her father. You’re her loving father. | 你才是她父亲 最爱她的父亲 |
[1:49:26] | I mean, she is free, isn’t she? | 我是说 她是自由的 不是吗 |
[1:49:28] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[1:49:45] | And the years roll on. | 年复一年 |
[1:49:49] | Winds still blow. | 风依旧吹 |
[1:49:52] | Snows still fall. | 雪依旧飘 |
[1:49:54] | Fires… still burn. | 火依旧燃烧 |
[1:49:59] | And yet… | 但是 |
[1:50:01] | Everything has changed. | 早已物是人非 |
[1:50:05] | Is that my punishment? | 这就是我的惩罚吗 |
[1:50:10] | Am I never to find her? | 我再也找不到她了吗 |
[1:50:27] | 主路 辅路 | |
[1:50:30] | Please stop. | 快停下吧 |
[1:50:33] | No more choices. | 我不要选择 |
[1:50:36] | No more choices. | 不要再让我选择了 |
[1:51:07] | 求好心人施舍 | |
[1:52:53] | So you found her? | 你找到她了吗 |
[1:52:55] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[1:52:58] | Yes, I found her. | 是啊 我找到了 |
[1:53:02] | I think… | 我想 |
[1:53:05] | ..She may have a daughter. | 她好像有了个女儿 |
[1:53:08] | You’re not going in there, are you? | 你不会进去的 对吧 |
[1:53:14] | You wouldn’t want to scar a child for life, would you? | 你不想给那孩子留下终生的伤疤 是不是 |
[1:53:18] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[1:53:20] | No. | 不想 |
[1:53:26] | The great doctor Parnassus. | 伟大的帕那索斯博士 |
[1:53:29] | You’re an utter disgrace. | 简直邋遢到家了 |
[1:53:36] | This is gonna take some time. | 我可有得忙了 |
[1:53:37] | Oh, Percy. | 波西 |
[1:53:40] | What would I do without you? | 没有你我可怎么办啊 |
[1:53:45] | Get a midget. | 再找个侏儒 |
[1:53:47] | Let doctor Parnassus open your imagination. | 让帕那索斯博士开启你的幻想之门 |
[1:53:51] | Transcend heights on beauty’s open wing | 乘着天使的翅膀飞升至云霄 |
[1:53:54] | And be transported to worlds you’ve never dreamed of. | 将你送到超乎想象的幻境 |
[1:54:00] | Does it come with a happy ending? | 是大团圆结局吗 |
[1:54:03] | Sorry, we can’t guarantee that. | 抱歉 我们不做任何保证 |
[1:54:11] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[1:54:13] | God bless you, son. | 上帝保佑你 |
[1:54:24] | Get back to work. | 快好好干活 |