英文名称:The Huntsman Winters War
年代:2016
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | What does the Mirror show you? | 魔镜向你展示了什么 |
[00:41] | What do you see? | 你能看见什么 |
[00:47] | An oft-told tale, | 被讲了一遍又一遍的 |
[00:54] | that of Snow White. | 白雪公主的故事 |
[00:57] | How she vanquished the evil Queen Ravenna, | 她是如何打败邪恶的王后蕾文娜 |
[01:01] | and took her rightful place on the throne. | 夺回理应属于她的王位 |
[01:10] | But there is another story, | 但还有个故事 |
[01:13] | one you have not yet seen. | 你还从没听过 |
[01:17] | One that comes long before “Happily ever after”. | 一个早在圆满结局之前的故事 |
[01:57] | A mere pawn? | 区区小卒 |
[01:59] | A humble pawn can bring down kingdoms. | 不起眼的小卒也能扳倒国家的 |
[02:08] | Stop distracting me. | 别分我的神了 |
[02:16] | Poor little pawn. Mean old king. | 可怜的小卒 刻薄的老国王 |
[02:21] | So sad. | 真悲哀 |
[02:23] | But the final say… | 但最终决定权… |
[02:31] | Well, Queen, will have that. | 在王后手里 |
[02:36] | Queen takes king. | 王后吃国王 |
[03:05] | And you thought this was just a game. | 你还以为只是下盘棋而已 |
[03:38] | With the Mirror at her command, | 有魔镜听命于蕾文娜 |
[03:41] | Ravenna was invincible. | 她势不可挡 |
[03:56] | She took her kingdom as she had taken others before it. | 像之前那些国家一样 她占领了这里 |
[03:59] | and as she would take others again, | 而且她还会占领更多国家 |
[04:02] | with her sister, Freya, at her side. | 她的妹妹弗雷娅 陪伴在她左右 |
[04:21] | Is it love? | 你爱他吗 |
[04:24] | Truly? | 真心的 |
[04:25] | It is love, truly. Your move. | 我真心爱他 到你了 |
[04:29] | Why should I bother? You always win. | 我为什么要自寻烦恼呢 你总能赢 |
[04:32] | You always let me win. | 是你总让我赢 |
[04:38] | I suppose you are my weakness. | 谁让你就是我的弱点 |
[04:42] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[04:44] | Queen to Rook five. Checkmate in three. | 后到第五格 三步将死 |
[04:50] | Learn from lost, Freya, and your day will come. | 失败是经验 弗雷娅 总有一天你会赢 |
[04:54] | Your possibilities will be endless | 一旦你心底的魔力被唤醒 |
[04:56] | once the magic awakens in your heart. | 你的潜能不可限量 |
[04:59] | It won’t. | 不会醒的 |
[05:00] | We both know it won’t. I’m not like you. | 我们都明白的 我不像你 |
[05:04] | All the women of our blood are gifted, Freya. | 我们家族的女人都有这种天赋 弗雷娅 |
[05:08] | And in time… | 总有一天 |
[05:09] | you will find the source of your power, as I’ve found mine. | 你会找到你力量的源泉 像我一样 |
[05:13] | We’ll see. | 那我们就等着看吧 |
[05:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:21] | You’re carrying his child. | 你怀了他的孩子 |
[05:30] | You didn’t know. | 你不知道 |
[05:37] | – He’s promised to another. – He does not love her. | -他和别人订婚了的 -他不爱她 |
[05:40] | Their engagement is sealed and cannot be break. | 他们的婚约板上钉钉 不能毁约 |
[05:45] | He will deny you. | 他不会承认你 |
[05:47] | And he will deny your daughter. | 也不会承认你的女儿的 |
[05:51] | He will not. | 他不会的 |
[05:54] | Freya. | 弗雷娅 |
[05:57] | I’m not being cruel. | 不是我残忍 |
[05:59] | I simply wish to protect you. | 我只是想保护你 |
[06:04] | You may be surprised how things turn out. | 事情的发展也许会出乎你所料的 |
[06:07] | You know much, Ravenna. | 你知道得很多 蕾文娜 |
[06:11] | But you do not know all. | 但并不是一切 |
[06:21] | I’m afraid I do. | 恐怕就是一切 |
[06:31] | Freya did not believe her sister. | 弗雷娅没有相信她姐姐 |
[06:34] | For love blinds even the clearest eye. | 因为爱情能蒙蔽哪怕最明智的双眼 |
[06:38] | And when her daughter was but a few weeks old, | 在她女儿只有几周大时 |
[06:41] | Freya’s trusting heart was rewarded at last. | 弗雷娅的信任最终得到了回报 |
[06:50] | Her lover had sent word. | 她的情人来了信 |
[06:52] | He would defile his family | 他会抛弃家人 |
[06:54] | and marry Freya in secret in the royal garden. | 在皇家花园里跟弗雷娅秘密成婚 |
[06:59] | They would gather their child | 他们会带上孩子 |
[07:01] | and flee the kingdom to begin a life of their own. | 逃出王国 开启新生活 |
[07:31] | Freya, don’t. | 弗雷娅 别去 |
[07:57] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[07:59] | I had no choice, Freya. | 我别无选择 弗雷娅 |
[08:04] | Noooooooo! | 不 |
[08:27] | Consumed by grief and anger, | 悲愤交加的弗雷娅 |
[08:29] | Freya left his sister to seek | 辞别了姐姐 |
[08:32] | a kingdom of her own in the land far to the north. | 去遥远的北方寻找属于自己的国度 |
[08:36] | There, the people would come to fear her very name. | 在那里 人们一听到她的名字就会害怕 |
[08:40] | Burn it! Kill them all! | 烧 杀光他们 |
[08:44] | For if she could not raise a child, | 既然她无法养大一个孩子 |
[08:46] | then in it’s place she would raise an army. | 那就养一支军队作为替代吧 |
[08:54] | Come on, boy! | 来吧 小子 |
[08:57] | No! | 不 |
[08:58] | Eric! Run! | 艾瑞克 快跑 |
[09:05] | Come on, you runt. | 来吧 小不点 |
[09:38] | Freya turned the once green farm lands of the North | 弗雷娅把北部曾经的绿色沃野 |
[09:42] | into a frozen wasteland. | 变成了冰冻废土 |
[09:47] | There she built her fortress, and rule as the Ice Queen. | 她在那建起城堡 成了王国的冰雪女王 |
[09:53] | Carretas! | 牛车 |
[10:57] | How lucky you are. | 你们多幸运 |
[11:00] | You’re with me now. | 来到了我这里 |
[11:03] | And you will never know this suffering again. | 再也不必受这种折磨了 |
[11:24] | You are scared? | 你在害怕吗 |
[11:27] | No. | 不 |
[11:28] | Is it your father that you missed? | 你在想念你父亲 |
[11:33] | Your mother? | 你母亲 |
[11:35] | – Yes. – Yes. | -是 -是 |
[11:38] | Tell me your name. | 告诉我你的名字 |
[11:40] | Tull. | 塔尔 |
[11:50] | Love is a lie. | 爱是谎言 |
[11:55] | It is a trick played by the cruel on the foolish and the weak. | 是残忍者欺骗愚蠢者和弱小者 |
[12:00] | Cast it from your mind. | 摒弃这种想法吧 |
[12:02] | Never let it render you frail of mind, or of will. | 不要让它把你们的心灵或意志变得脆弱 |
[12:07] | Because in my kingdom there is but one law: | 因为我的王国只有一条法律 |
[12:11] | “Do not love.” | “禁止爱” |
[12:17] | It’s a sin, and I’ll not forgive it. | 那是一种罪 我不会饶恕 |
[12:24] | Now, let’s hear no more of family and love. | 我不想再听到什么家庭和爱了 |
[12:28] | Those illusions are beneath you. | 那些幻想配不上你们 |
[12:30] | I have freed you from them. | 我已经让你们从中解脱了 |
[12:33] | And in exchange for this precious gift, I ask only one thing. | 我这珍贵的礼物 只求一样回报 |
[12:39] | Your loyalty. | 你们的忠诚 |
[12:43] | You will train. You will harden. | 你们会接受训练 变得坚强冷酷 |
[12:46] | You will become my elite, my Huntsmen. | 你们会成为我的精英 我的猎人 |
[12:50] | And nothing will ever, ever destroy you. | 从此没什么能摧毁你们 |
[12:53] | Take it! | 拿着 |
[12:56] | One. Two. Three. | 一 二 三 |
[13:24] | Strike! | 劈 |
[13:55] | And so, children grew to be soldiers. | 从此 孩子们成长为战士 |
[13:58] | Becoming one with blade and arrow. | 持剑拿弓 |
[14:02] | Prepare your bows! | 准备 |
[14:06] | Draw! | 拉弓 |
[14:09] | Release! | 放箭 |
[14:45] | Guard? | 侍卫 |
[14:51] | The boy and the girl. | 那个男孩和那个女孩 |
[14:54] | Who are they? What are their names? | 他们是谁 名字叫什么 |
[14:57] | – Which? – The best ones. | -哪个 -最优秀的 |
[15:00] | Eric and Sara, my queen. | 艾瑞克和萨拉 女王陛下 |
[15:32] | Did I scare you? | 我吓到你了吗 |
[15:35] | Do you not know? | 你不知道吗 |
[15:36] | I never miss. | 我从不会射偏 |
[15:40] | Carretas! | 牛车 |
[15:49] | The new children, sir. | 新的孩子们到了 长官 |
[15:57] | It’s about time. | 是时候了 |
[16:00] | Come on, kids. Come on, hurry up, get out. Come on. | 快点 孩子们 快点 出来 |
[16:04] | Come on. | 快点 |
[16:06] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[16:09] | Out! | 出来 |
[16:12] | Come on. Move, faster. | 快点 再快点 |
[16:22] | What are you doing in there? | 你在里面干什么 |
[16:26] | I know who lives here. | 我知道住在这里的人是谁 |
[16:29] | She scares me. | 我害怕她 |
[16:31] | Uh, you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[16:34] | She can be wee bit grumpy from time to time. | 她有时候可能会有点暴躁 |
[16:37] | Do you know what I do? | 你知道我怎么办吗 |
[16:38] | I just never let her know what I am thinking. | 我从来都不让她知道我真正的想法 |
[16:41] | How do you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[16:42] | Well, can you make a mean face? | 你能做个愤怒的表情吗 |
[16:46] | That’s not bad. | 还不错 |
[16:47] | What about like this. | 这样呢 |
[16:51] | That’s better. Now, that’s your war face. | 好点了 这就是你上战场的表情 |
[16:54] | If you wear that always when the Queen is near, | 只要在女王面前你总是这幅表情 |
[16:56] | she’ll never know what you’re thinking either. | 她就永远不会知道你的真实想法了 |
[16:59] | You do that and you’ll be fine. | 你这样做 就没事 |
[17:01] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[17:23] | The Queen sent her army | 女王派军队 |
[17:26] | to wage war against the great kings of the North. | 与北方诸王交战 |
[17:30] | Battle after battle, they returned victorious. | 打赢了一仗又一仗 他们荣耀归来 |
[17:35] | Those who were left alive. | 当然得活着的才行 |
[17:52] | You’ve done well, my children. | 你们做得很好 孩子们 |
[17:59] | Very well. | 非常好 |
[18:54] | You forget to walk in shadow. | 你忘记了要走在阴影中 |
[19:02] | And you forget your balance. | 而你忘记了平衡 |
[20:07] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[20:08] | Well, can’t you tell, you daft boy? | 你看不出来吗 傻小子 |
[20:12] | I’m marrying you. | 我要嫁给你 |
[20:24] | It was my mother’s. | 本来是我母亲的 |
[20:28] | My only treasure. | 我唯一的宝贝 |
[20:32] | I lived for her. | 之前我为她而活 |
[20:35] | Now… | 现在 |
[20:38] | I live for you. | 我为你而活 |
[20:41] | How do we live for each other in this place here? | 在这种地方我们怎么为彼此而活 |
[20:44] | Freya will take one look at us and she’ll know, what then? | 弗雷娅只要一眼就能看出来 怎么办 |
[20:49] | It’s almost day. | 天快亮了 |
[20:51] | Gather your things. | 收拾好东西 |
[20:53] | Meet me in the courtyard. | 在院子里跟我碰面 |
[20:55] | She’ll catch us, or she won’t. | 也许她会抓到我们 也许抓不到 |
[20:59] | But either way… | 但不论如何 |
[21:02] | we shall be free. | 我们都自由了 |
[21:06] | You do love me, don’t you? | 你是爱我的 对吧 |
[21:11] | Aye, I do. | 是 我爱你 |
[21:13] | I give you my life and my death. | 为你而生 为你而死 |
[21:16] | Stand or fall, I’ll never leave your side, I swear it to you. | 无论生死我都绝不离开你 我发誓 |
[22:06] | I know this story. | 我知道这个故事 |
[22:08] | The girl goes in secret to meet her one true love. | 女子偷偷与她的真爱相会 |
[22:16] | I wonder how it ends this time. | 我想知道这次会如何结束 |
[22:19] | I gave you both everything. | 我给了你们一切 |
[22:24] | And in return, you betray me. | 作为回报 你们却背叛了我 |
[22:30] | For love. | 因为爱 |
[22:31] | We fought your wars. We’ve done enough. | 我们替你打了不少仗 已经做得够多了 |
[22:35] | Please, my Queen, let us go. | 求您了 女王 放我们走吧 |
[22:37] | Do not beg me. | 别求我 |
[22:40] | It is weak. | 那是软弱 |
[22:43] | You are weak. | 你们太软弱 |
[22:49] | You want to leave? | 你们想走 |
[22:54] | Very well, go to each other. | 好 你们走向彼此 |
[22:57] | If you can, and I’ll let you go. | 要是能做到 我就放你们走 |
[23:01] | Shouldn’t be too hard. | 应该不会太难 |
[23:04] | Love conquers all. | 爱能征服一切 |
[23:12] | So I’ve heard. | 据说 |
[26:03] | Take him out of my sight. | 带他下去 |
[26:07] | Once upon a time, a man and a woman fell in love. | 很久很久以前 一男一女相爱了 |
[26:11] | But such things cannot last. | 但爱不会持久 |
[26:17] | For the heart is a treacherous thing. | 因为人心是不可信任的 |
[26:22] | And love… | 爱 |
[26:25] | love is nothing more than a fairy tale. | 爱不过一个童话 |
[26:36] | Days turn to years. | 日复一日年复一年 |
[26:39] | Freya’s empire continue to rise. | 弗雷娅的王国继续扩张 |
[26:42] | While her sister, Ravenna’s | 而她姐姐蕾文娜的王国 |
[26:44] | fell at the hands of the Huntsman and Snow White. | 却落到了白雪公主和猎人的手中 |
[26:48] | But some evil… | 但某些邪恶 |
[26:50] | cannot truly be vanquished. | 无法被真正打败 |
[27:36] | Fan out! | 散开 |
[27:39] | Align the flanks ! | 并成一排 |
[27:45] | See you later, love. | 失陪了 亲爱的 |
[27:54] | – Your Majesty. – Please, my friend. | -陛下 -快起身吧 我的朋友 |
[27:58] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[28:00] | It wasn’t easy. | 找到你可不容易 |
[28:03] | Oh, Nion. | 是尼昂 |
[28:06] | – You sworn. – Well, he… | -你承诺过的 -他… |
[28:07] | He friends put me in a big… big pot. | 他的人把我塞进了一个大罐子 |
[28:10] | What nonsense. We paid him 3 gold. | 别听他胡说 我们给了他三个金币 |
[28:13] | 3? Is that all? | 三个 才这么点吗 |
[28:15] | 3 each. | 一人三个 |
[28:18] | – Who are you? – Gryff. | -你又是谁 -格雷夫 |
[28:20] | At your service. | 随时为您效劳 |
[28:21] | Bonds, rewards, debt collection. | 追债讨账什么的都可以来找我 |
[28:23] | – I’m his brother. – He, half brother. | -我是他哥哥 -半个哥哥 |
[28:25] | – Same mom. – Same mom. | -同母异父 -同母异父 |
[28:28] | Walk with me. | 跟我来 |
[28:34] | I have come on a matter of grave importance. | 我有很重要的事情找你商量 |
[28:36] | Well, you should find some gravely important people then. | 重要的事应该找重要的人来解决 |
[28:38] | The Mirror is gone. | 魔镜不见了 |
[28:43] | We believed it’s dark magic died with Ravenna. | 我们以为它的黑魔法已随蕾文娜消失 |
[28:46] | We were wrong. | 可是我们错了 |
[28:49] | There is an evil within the Mirror that has only grown in power. | 魔镜里的邪恶力量日益壮大 |
[28:53] | The Queen Snow White has vowed | 白雪女王已立下诺言 |
[28:54] | to rid her kingdom of it | 在情况不可控之前 |
[28:56] | before it’s darkness cannot be stopped. | 驱除这股邪恶力量 让它远离王国 |
[29:01] | 2 weeks ago, the Queen ordered a detachment of soldiers | 两周前 女王派遣一支队伍 |
[29:04] | to take the Mirror to Sanctuary, they never returned. | 带魔镜去神殿 却有去无回 |
[29:06] | Wait, wait, I’m not your man. | 等等 我可不是你们的人 |
[29:08] | You’re the best tracker we have in the Kingdom. | 你是这个王国最擅长追踪的人 |
[29:11] | As you say, the Mirror is evil, | 正如你所言 魔镜非常邪恶 |
[29:13] | it mustn’t fallen into the hands of the wrong person. | 不能让它落入坏人之手 |
[29:14] | And Snow White thinks I’m the one to find it? | 所以女王认为该去找它的人是我吗 |
[29:17] | She commands you to find it. | 她命令你找到魔镜 |
[29:20] | And deliver it to Sanctuary | 带它去神殿 |
[29:21] | where it’s wickedness can forever be contained. | 只有那里才能将它的邪恶力量永远封存 |
[29:26] | Do you accept or not? | 你接受命令吗 |
[29:27] | Yes, yes, yes. He accepts. | 接受 接受 他接受 |
[29:30] | Provided, there’s a reward. | 如果有奖赏的话 |
[29:33] | I don’t want no reward. | 我可不要什么奖赏 |
[29:37] | Eric. | 艾瑞克 |
[29:39] | Snow White is unwell. | 白雪公主的状况不太好 |
[29:43] | The Mirror… | 是魔镜 |
[29:45] | She said she couldn’t stop looking at it. | 她说她无法自控得去看它 |
[29:47] | She can hear it’s voice calling for her. | 她能听见魔镜召唤她的声音 |
[29:52] | That’s why she sent it away. | 所以她才叫人把它送走 |
[30:14] | What was that thing? | 那是什么 |
[30:19] | Move all your forces to the northern border. | 把所有的军队都调到北界 |
[30:22] | Why? What do you know? | 为什么 你是知道什么了吗 |
[30:24] | Freya, Queen of the North. | 是弗雷娅 北方的冰雪女王 |
[30:26] | That owl was her spy. | 那个猫头鹰是她的密探 |
[30:28] | Now, she knows about the Mirror. | 现在她知道了魔镜的事 |
[30:30] | And if she finds it, | 如果让她找到魔镜 |
[30:31] | everything you hold dear will be covered in ice. | 你珍视的一切都将淹没在冰雪之中 |
[30:34] | Move your men to the north. | 把军队调到北边 |
[30:43] | What are you two still doing here? | 你们俩怎么还在这儿 |
[30:45] | We are your partners. | 我们是你的搭档 |
[30:47] | No, you are not. | 你们不是 |
[30:49] | I am Snow White’s men as well. | 我也是白雪公主的人啊 |
[30:51] | I mean… I mean dwarf. If she’s in trouble, I want to help! | 我是说矮人 她有困难 我得帮她 |
[31:00] | My Queen. | 女王陛下 |
[31:02] | Vardhelm has fallen. | 凡德海姆攻克了 |
[31:04] | It was the last stronghold. | 它是最后一个要塞 |
[31:06] | The entire White Lands are yours. | 整个冰雪之地都是您的了 |
[31:09] | You’ve won. | 您赢了 |
[31:11] | Have I? | 我赢了吗 |
[31:19] | The game is not finished. | 游戏还没有结束 |
[31:37] | Is this where the world ends? Or is there more? | 这就是世界边缘 还是之外亦有世界 |
[31:40] | My Queen, the South cannot be conquered. | 女王 南方是无法攻占的 |
[31:44] | Snow White’s lands are too vast, | 白雪公主的领地幅员辽阔 |
[31:45] | her armies are… | 她的军队… |
[31:46] | Did you know that Eric was alive? | 你知道艾瑞克还活着吗 |
[31:50] | Did you? | 你早就知道对不对 |
[31:52] | I… How? | 我… 他怎么会活着 |
[31:54] | I swear to you I threw his body… | 我发誓我把他的尸体扔在… |
[31:57] | That’s alright. | 行了 |
[31:58] | I prefer it this way. | 这样更好 |
[32:00] | There’s something that he seeks. | 他在找一样东西 |
[32:03] | I want it. | 我想要 |
[32:06] | My sister’s mirror. | 我姐姐的魔镜 |
[32:08] | It holds great power. | 它拥有巨大的魔力 |
[32:10] | And with it in my command, I can do great things. | 只要我手持魔镜 必能成就大业 |
[32:14] | I will free every child. | 我会解放所有的孩子 |
[32:17] | I’ll save them all, as I’ve saved you. | 救赎所有人 就像我救赎你一样 |
[32:21] | And my army of Huntsman will grow | 我的猎人军队将会不断壮大 |
[32:23] | until nothing will stand in it’s path. | 壮大到任何人都无法阻挡 |
[32:27] | So, you see, the game is not finished. | 你看 游戏尚未结束 |
[32:33] | Prepare the Huntsmen. | 让军队准备就位 |
[32:41] | – They came through here. – Obviously. | -他们经过了这里 -当然了 |
[32:44] | It’s to access to the Northern road. | 从这里能到北路 |
[32:46] | Leads directly to Sanctuary. | 直接通往神殿 |
[32:48] | No need to be a Huntsman to know that. | 就算不是猎人也知道 |
[32:50] | Hey, Nion, who am I? | 尼昂 你看我像谁 |
[32:54] | I’m talking to the dirt. I hear it speak to me. | 我在与尘土对话 我听见它在与我交流 |
[32:58] | He’s actually quite good at this, Gryff. | 他对这个很在行的 格雷夫 |
[33:00] | He’s stuff. He’s a buffoon. | 他这是虚张声势 跟个小丑似的 |
[33:02] | We ride north. | 我们往北走 |
[33:04] | Actually, they headed west. | 事实上 他们往西边去了 |
[33:07] | The Northern road cuts through a plain No where to take cover. | 北方的平原一览无余 无处躲藏 |
[33:10] | The Western road runs next to a forest. | 而西方沿路有一片森林 |
[33:13] | That’s where they would have make camp. | 他们能够在那儿扎营 |
[33:15] | That’s where we’re going to find them. | 我们就去那儿找他们 |
[33:17] | – Obviously… – Shhh, shhh, shhhh. | -当然了… -嘘 |
[33:19] | – The dirt is talking to me again. – What’s it saying? | -尘土又对我说话了 -它说什么 |
[33:22] | It’s saying the mouthy one is an idiot. | 它说那个话多的家伙是个蠢货 |
[33:25] | He wouldn’t last a day on his own and should go home. | 他自己一天都活不下去 他该早点回家 |
[33:28] | I agree. | 我看也是 |
[33:31] | I’m not going home till I get my reward. | 不得到奖赏我是不会回家的 |
[33:33] | You want gold, but all you’re going to find out here is death. | 你想要金币 但你在这儿只能找到死亡 |
[33:37] | A bit dramatic. | 太夸张了吧 |
[33:39] | Dramatic, yeah, unless it’s true. | 夸张 万一要是真的呢 |
[33:41] | We should consider it a good warning. | 这是个忠告 |
[33:44] | I know I’m not afraid of Freya of the Frost. | 我才不怕冰雪女王弗雷娅 |
[33:47] | Hey, not so loud. Keep your voice down. | 别这么大声 收敛点吧 |
[33:51] | You’re even more stupid than I thought. | 你比我想象的还蠢 |
[34:41] | Bloody hell. | 我的天啊 |
[34:43] | Who would have attack them out here in the open? | 谁这么明目张胆地攻击了他们 |
[34:45] | Keep your eyes peel. They could still be around. | 提高警惕 他们可能还没走远 |
[34:47] | We’ll look for tracks, blood trails, anything. | 我们找找脚印 血迹 任何线索 |
[35:27] | Get off. | 走开 |
[35:35] | These are their own arrows. | 这里只有他们自己的箭 |
[35:37] | Their own blades. | 自己的刀 |
[35:40] | They killed each other. | 他们是自相残杀而死 |
[35:42] | But why? | 可是为什么呢 |
[35:43] | These are all the Queen’s men. | 他们都是公主的手下 |
[36:03] | The Mirror was here. | 魔镜本来在这里 |
[36:19] | This is definitely not one of theirs. | 这绝对不是他们的箭 |
[36:23] | I grew up in the mines. | 我在矿山长大 |
[36:25] | It’s worth half the world. | 我敢说这东西价值连城 |
[36:28] | Whoever it belongs to has the Mirror. | 魔镜就在这支箭的主人手里 |
[36:34] | We need to find it before Freya does. | 我们要赶在弗雷娅之前找到它 |
[36:44] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[36:49] | We have to get off the road. | 我们不能待在大路上了 |
[36:56] | I’m looking for… information. | 我想打听点事儿 |
[36:59] | You’ll not get much for that. | 这点钱可打听不到什么 |
[37:05] | There was a wee massacre on the road not far from here. | 离这儿不远的路上发生了一场屠杀 |
[37:07] | The Queen soldiers. You know anything about that? | 是女王的士兵 这事儿你知道吗 |
[37:09] | Yeah, they passed through here a few days ago. | 嗯 他们几天前从这儿路过 |
[37:11] | – They did? – They didn’t stop. They weren’t thirsty. | -是吗 -但是并没有进来歇脚 |
[37:13] | Was anyone… anyone following them? | 有人…有人跟踪他们吗 |
[37:22] | Oh, a pint as well. | 给我也来一杯吧 |
[37:40] | I take that as a “No”. | 看来是不愿意 |
[37:41] | Good day. | 祝你过得愉快 |
[37:51] | A bit choosy for what she’s offering. | 就她那样还挑三拣四的 |
[37:53] | Or perhaps you would have better luck with your own kind. | 也许你找自己的种族会比较好一点 |
[37:56] | Have you ever seen a female dwarf? | 你见过女矮人吗 |
[37:58] | – No, I can’t say I have. – Horrifying. | -那倒没有 -惊悚 |
[38:00] | Horrifying is the best of them. | 惊悚简直是最宽容的形容了 |
[38:02] | Repulsive things. | 简直看都不能看 |
[38:04] | So, assuming this is a commonly held opinion. | 如果这是大众对女矮人的认知 |
[38:07] | How exctly are new dwarfs made? | 你们是如何繁衍后代的呢 |
[38:09] | Uh, generally by accident. | 基本碰运气吧 |
[38:11] | To little light. | 黑灯瞎火的 |
[38:15] | – Too much of this. – Yeah. | -或者酒后失足 -好吧 |
[38:17] | Come on, keep up. | 来 接着喝 |
[38:21] | Chilly with the door. | 一开门可真冷啊 |
[38:24] | Pass me that. | 把那个递给我 |
[38:26] | – What? – Pass me some of that. | -什么 -给我点那个 |
[38:29] | You 3 looked like you’re far from home. | 你们三个看起来是长途远游啊 |
[38:31] | Aye, aye. Just seeking shelter and moving on. | 就是找个落脚地儿 还要赶路呢 |
[38:35] | And these your children? | 他们是你的孩子吗 |
[38:37] | Your missus must be quite a looker. | 你的太太肯定是个大美人啊 |
[38:39] | – That’s a good one. – What? | -这个梗不错 -什么 |
[38:40] | – What did he say? – Leave it aside. | -他们什么意思 -别管了 |
[38:41] | No, no, no. I’m not having it. | 不不 我可不买账 |
[38:44] | You want to hold your tongue mate, | 我看你还是管好你的舌头 |
[38:46] | before you loose it. | 否则它就要遭殃了 |
[38:47] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[38:48] | Yeah, If it were just me own, | 是的 如果你惹的只是我 |
[38:50] | I wouldn’t be worried. | 那你一点都不用担心 |
[38:51] | If it’s me and him, I would be a tiny bit worried. | 但如果是我和他 就得小心点了 |
[38:54] | Because he’s a bit of a waster. | 因为他出手可不管三七二十一 |
[38:55] | Not true. | 他在瞎说 |
[38:56] | But none of that matters. | 但是这都不重要 |
[38:58] | Because we are with him. | 因为我们跟他是一伙儿的 |
[39:00] | And he will gut you like a deer, quicker than you can blink. | 他将以迅雷不及掩耳之势将你们碎尸万段 |
[39:03] | Cause this man here… | 因为这个男人 |
[39:06] | This man is the Huntsman. | 是猎人 |
[39:08] | Is this true? | 是真的吗 |
[39:10] | Are you the Huntsman? | 你是猎人吗 |
[39:14] | That’s me. | 对的 |
[39:15] | Well. | 这样 |
[39:18] | The thing is… | 事实上 |
[39:23] | We are all Huntsman. | 我们都是猎人 |
[39:26] | – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – It’s alright. | -抱歉 实在抱歉 -没事 |
[39:50] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait… | 等等 等一下 |
[39:52] | Can we not talk about this? | 我们能不能好好聊聊 |
[40:23] | You call yourself a Huntsman? | 你还好意思说自己是猎人吗 |
[40:26] | I expected more from a | 我以为有胆量 |
[40:28] | man who had the courage to betray his queen. | 背叛女王的人应该比这厉害点呢 |
[40:31] | And for what? | 而且为了什么呢 |
[40:33] | For the love of some spineless woman. | 为了一个没用的女人所谓的爱情 |
[40:42] | Maybe you were something in your day, brother. | 也许当年的你真的算个人物 |
[40:45] | But that day is long gone. | 但那也只是过去了 |
[40:51] | Have you made your peace? | 你准备好受死了吗 |
[40:54] | I’ll be, soon enough. | 我会 很快就会 |
[40:56] | Tell Freya I died a free man. | 告诉弗雷娅 我死时也是自由之身 |
[40:58] | Freya doesn’t care how you die. | 弗雷娅不在乎你死时是什么 |
[41:02] | No one cares. | 没人在乎 |
[41:05] | You’re already forgotten. | 你早就被遗忘了 |
[41:45] | Fall back! Fall back now! | 撤退 快撤 |
[42:31] | You have aged. | 你老了 |
[42:34] | Sara. | 萨拉 |
[42:39] | I tied you up. | 是我把你绑起来的 |
[42:41] | Is she his wife or something? | 她是他老婆还是谁 |
[42:43] | No, it can’t be. His wife’s dead. | 不可能 他老婆已经死了 |
[42:46] | Dead? | 死了 |
[42:49] | Is that what you told everyone? | 你就是这么跟别人说的吗 |
[42:52] | You poor heartbroken widower. | 说你是可怜的鳏夫 伤心欲绝 |
[42:56] | That story must have wet the eyes of many young lass. | 这故事肯定让不少姑娘为之落泪吧 |
[43:00] | Maybe more than their eyes. | 也许奉献的还不只是眼泪 |
[43:03] | No, no, no. You’re dead. | 不 不 你已经死了 |
[43:06] | I saw you die. | 我亲眼看着你死的 |
[43:08] | This is not real. It’s not happening. | 这不是真的 这是幻觉 |
[43:12] | You’re a ghost. | 你是个幽灵 |
[43:13] | Or you’re some… | 要么就是 |
[43:16] | Or some… I’m dead. | 就是 我死了 |
[43:19] | Am I not alive? | 我死了吗 |
[43:20] | You’re alive. | 你活着呢 |
[43:22] | Although you should be dead. You got hit on the head like six… | 照理是活不成的 你脑袋被敲了6下 |
[43:25] | – What do you say, six or seven? – Seven. | -你觉得是多少 6还是7 -7下 |
[43:27] | Seven times, a lot. | 7下 好多下呢 |
[43:28] | – So, this is… – Real. | -这么说 这是 -真的 |
[43:32] | Very. | 千真万确 |
[43:39] | Did you think I would forget? | 你觉得我会忘记吗 |
[43:43] | Did you think I would forgive? | 你觉得我会原谅你吗 |
[43:48] | “Stand or fall”, you said. | 无论生死 你曾说 |
[43:50] | You’ll never leave my side, you said. | 永远对我不离不弃 你曾说 |
[43:55] | You swore it. | 你发了誓的 |
[43:59] | And then you fled. | 然后你就逃之夭夭了 |
[44:01] | I see you fight and I see you run. | 我看着你战斗 也看着你逃跑 |
[44:31] | No, no, no, Sara. That’s not what happened. | 不对 萨拉 不是那样的 |
[44:34] | I saw Tull killed you. | 我看到塔尔杀死了你 |
[44:36] | I saw him killed you with my own eyes. I would never leave you. | 亲眼看着他杀死了你 我怎么会抛弃你 |
[44:38] | But I saw you leave me with my own eyes. | 但我是亲眼看着你弃我而去了 |
[44:42] | And you of all people should know. | 而且你应该最清楚 |
[44:45] | Tull could never kill me. | 塔尔不会杀我的 |
[44:47] | Sara. I… | 萨拉 我 |
[44:49] | – Don’t. – I swear to you. | -别说了 -我发誓 |
[44:50] | She put me in her dungeon for 7 years. | 她把我丢在地牢里关了7年 |
[44:54] | And when I finally escape, I swore I would find you. | 我终于逃出来后 发誓一定会找到你 |
[44:58] | It’s taken me a long time. | 找的我好苦 |
[45:03] | But here we are. | 但最终还是找到了 |
[45:07] | Husband… | 丈夫 |
[45:09] | and wife. | 和妻子 |
[45:11] | You honestly believe that? | 你真的信吗 |
[45:13] | That I abandon you? | 相信我会抛弃你 |
[45:16] | Aye. | 信 |
[45:23] | You still forget your balance. | 你总是忘记保持平衡 |
[45:30] | She’s got another knife. | 她还有把刀 |
[45:32] | Yeah, yeah. She probably should have said so. | 是啊 她应该事先说清楚 |
[45:35] | She’s got 2 more little ones in her left boot. | 她的左靴里还藏着两把小的 |
[45:41] | That’s no longer important. | 已经不重要了 |
[45:45] | If your face is the last thing that I’m meant to see, | 如果命中注定临死前还能见你一面 |
[45:48] | then I’m grateful. | 我死而无憾 |
[45:53] | It should be the last thing you see. | 见到我你就死定了 |
[46:01] | I don’t like her. | 我不喜欢她 |
[46:03] | I don’t like her one little bit. | 我一点也不喜欢他 |
[46:37] | My Queen. | 女王陛下 |
[46:39] | No fire. | 把火灭了 |
[46:42] | No fire! | 把火灭了 |
[47:00] | It’s alright. | 没事了 |
[47:30] | So. | 那么 |
[47:31] | What happens if Freya gets this Mirror? | 如果弗雷娅得到镜子会怎样 |
[47:35] | Don’t you think that you and me, have other things to discuss. | 你不觉得我俩还有别的事需要谈吗 |
[47:39] | – Like us. – No. | -比如我俩的事 -免谈 |
[47:42] | What happens? | 告诉我会怎样 |
[47:46] | She’ll be unstoppable. | 她将战无不胜 |
[47:55] | – Where’s my horse? – I sent if off. | -我的马呢 -放了 |
[47:58] | – Why did you do that for? – Them horses make tracks. | -干嘛放了 -马会留下痕迹 |
[48:01] | We keep off the road, we’ll be safe. | 我们走小路 这样安全 |
[48:05] | So, you’re coming with me then? | 这么说 你会跟我一起走 |
[48:06] | No, you’re coming with me. | 错 是你跟我走 |
[48:09] | Whatever you need to tell yourself, that’s fine. | 你爱怎么说都好 |
[48:12] | From what I can see, your wee band won’t do too well without me. | 没有我 你们几个小矮人根本不够看 |
[48:17] | Whatever power this Mirror contains, | 不论这面镜子有什么魔力 |
[48:19] | I’ll not let Freya yield it. | 我都不会让弗雷娅得到它 |
[48:21] | We’ll find it and we’ll bring it to the Sanctuary. | 我们找到镜子 送去神殿 |
[48:24] | And then you and I… will part forever. | 然后我和你 从此各走各路 |
[48:29] | Now. | 现在 |
[48:31] | Tell me about this. | 跟我说说这东西 |
[48:36] | We’ll hit Callan Crossing by nightfall. | 我们要在天黑前赶到卡伦十字 |
[48:38] | There’s a market there, they might have sold the Mirror. | 那有集市 他们也许会在那儿卖掉镜子 |
[48:41] | If an enemy uses diamonds for arrows | 如果我们的敌人用钻石装饰箭头 |
[48:43] | I doubt if he’ll sell the Mirror for money. | 我觉得他们不会为了钱卖镜子 |
[48:45] | Well, if you don’t like my plan, you can piss off. | 你要是不喜欢我的计划 可以滚蛋 |
[48:47] | Oh. That is charming. | 你好凶 |
[48:49] | And you can piss off too, you so elegantly put it. | 你也尽可以走 引用您的话 |
[48:52] | But that’s not going to get rid of me. | 但是你别想撇下我 |
[48:54] | You’re still my wife. | 你还是我的妻子 |
[48:59] | We… we were deceived. | 我们都被骗了 |
[49:02] | The ice wall that Freya put between us, | 弗雷娅用冰墙把我们隔开 |
[49:04] | she showed us what she wanted us to see. | 她让我们看到了虚假的幻象 |
[49:09] | Wait. And what if I’m right? | 别走 如果我说的是真的呢 |
[49:14] | Do we not deserve that chance? | 难道给个重新来过的机会都不行吗 |
[49:16] | It wouldn’t have matter. | 给了也没用 |
[49:18] | You would leave again. | 你会再次离我而去 |
[49:20] | We blind ourselves to the truth because we are weak, | 因为我们脆弱 才对真相视若无睹 |
[49:23] | because we hope. | 因为我们痴心妄想 |
[49:24] | But there’s no hope for love. | 但爱没有希望 |
[49:27] | Love ends in betrayal. | 爱都以背叛告终 |
[49:30] | Aye, and always. | 向来如此 |
[49:34] | Well, I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[49:45] | Don’t move. Don’t move. | 别动 别动 |
[50:01] | That looks familiar. | 看着眼熟 |
[50:02] | A dwarf made trap. That’s where I would have put it. | 小矮人擅长设陷阱 换我也会设在这里 |
[50:05] | Yes. It will take more than that, | 但想抓住我们 |
[50:08] | to catch the like of us !!! | 技术还差了点儿 |
[50:11] | Oh, no! | 糟糕 |
[50:24] | What? | 咋了 |
[50:26] | It was unexpected. | 谁能想到 |
[50:27] | Oh. Oh what? The hidden dwarf trap was unexpected? | 隐藏的矮人陷阱很意外吗 |
[50:31] | You’re not the tracker you think you are. | 你的追踪能力并没你想的那么好 |
[50:33] | I’ve been a little distracted. | 我刚刚在想别的事 |
[50:41] | Hey, Doreena, we’ve got some of… | 朵琳 我们抓到了 |
[50:44] | catch of the day, catch of the day. | 大丰收 大丰收 |
[50:48] | God, no. | 老天 |
[50:50] | Careful, sweetheart. | 小心了 甜心 |
[50:52] | I wouldn’t want to ruin that pretty little face of yours. | 我可不想糟蹋了你那张漂亮脸蛋 |
[50:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[51:00] | – Oh, boggle me. – Oh, it’s like that, is it? | -真是见鬼了 -有那么夸张吗 |
[51:03] | See, you don’t even know us. | 你又不认识我们 |
[51:05] | What do I need to know, you squawk face little he-dwarfs? | 没必要认识 丑八怪矮人 |
[51:08] | The sight of you clods make me sick. | 看着就让人想吐 |
[51:10] | Shut your mouth, you monkey slag. | 闭嘴 你这只煤渣猴子 |
[51:12] | Shut yours, you grunty wanker. | 你闭嘴 野蛮人 |
[51:14] | Kiss my ass, you filthy minger. | 见鬼去吧 你这狗娘杂种 |
[51:16] | Kiss mine, you wobbly shed box. | 你见鬼去吧 倒霉孩子 |
[51:20] | – Sorry. – Madam Dwarf, | -抱歉 -矮人女士 |
[51:21] | we have no quarrel with you. | 我们不想和您吵架 |
[51:23] | We seek a mirror. | 我们在找一面镜子 |
[51:24] | I don’t got no mirror. | 我没有什么镜子 |
[51:26] | Ho, ho, that’s clear. | 看就知道没有 |
[51:27] | Right. Oh, you are getting… | 我受够了 |
[51:29] | No, no, no! Enough, enough, enough. | 别 别闹了 |
[51:31] | Well, just tell us what you want. | 告诉我们你想要什么 |
[51:34] | Well, personally I like you | 个人来说 |
[51:35] | to take your shirt off and prance around me. | 我想要你脱掉衣服跳舞给我看 |
[51:38] | But since you’re so modest, I’ll settle for every penny you got. | 但看你这么害羞 把你的钱都给我就行 |
[51:41] | Ah, so it’s money you’re after. | 这么说你是冲钱来的 |
[51:43] | My-My apologies. | 抱歉 |
[51:45] | All I have is this. | 这是我的全部家当 |
[51:50] | You know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[51:52] | It’s a great big bullion diamond. I’m not blind. | 嵌着钻石的金箭头 我又没瞎 |
[51:56] | – Where did you get that? – You let us down and I’ll tell you. | -哪儿弄来的 -放我们下来就告诉你 |
[52:01] | Doreena! | 朵琳 |
[52:03] | Coming, Mrs. Bromwyn! | 来了 布劳恩夫人 |
[52:07] | Keep an eye on this lot. | 看着这些家伙 |
[52:09] | Shoot the he-dwarfs if they get mouthy. | 矮子多嘴就射他 |
[52:12] | Or you just feel like it. | 射着玩也行 |
[52:17] | Hey, don’t just cut it. | 别直接割啊 |
[52:27] | You… you thirsty? | 你口渴吗 |
[52:29] | I could get you some water if you like. | 我可以给你弄点水来 |
[52:31] | Oh. Yes, thank you, I like that a lot. | 好的 谢谢 我渴死了 |
[52:33] | Aw. I mean, no. I don’t want nothing from the lots of you. | 不 我不要你们给的东西 |
[52:37] | Alright, my little fishes. | 好了 小鱼儿们 |
[52:39] | I have got a little proposition for you. | 我有个小提议 |
[52:42] | – Truce? – Truce? | -休战 -休战 |
[52:45] | When I get my hands around your lice bitten neck… | 等我掐住你那虱子咬过的脖子 |
[52:47] | Aye… Truce. | 好了 休战 |
[52:50] | Your diamond. You got it from a golden spear, right? | 那个钻石 是支金矛的矛头吧 |
[52:54] | Aye, I did. | 没错 |
[52:58] | Goblins. | 地精 |
[53:00] | Goblins. | 地精 |
[53:04] | That old fishwives tale. | 卖鱼老妇的旧故事 |
[53:06] | You expect us to believe that? | 你指望我们信吗 |
[53:08] | I expect you to stand there, and look ugly and stupid, | 我指望你乖乖站着 和你又丑又蠢的脸 |
[53:11] | and say nothing else. | 别给我多嘴 |
[53:15] | Goblins real. | 地精真的存在 |
[53:17] | Finest thieves in the world. | 世界一流的小偷 |
[53:19] | And greedy as the day is long. | 天有多大 他们就有多贪 |
[53:21] | – Which we want to catch one. – Yeah. | -我们还想抓一个呢 -对 |
[53:23] | You know, they say their armor is made of gold. | 传言他们的铠甲是金子做的 |
[53:26] | – Where can we find them? – Not far. | -哪里能找到他们 -不远 |
[53:28] | There’s a hidden forest just up the Dorian river. | 过了多里安河 有一片隐秘的森林 |
[53:31] | On the Northwest side of the Sanctuary. | 就在神殿的西北方向 |
[53:33] | They say they keep all their treasure there in that wood. | 传说他们把所有财宝都藏在那片林子里 |
[53:35] | Gold, silver, jewels, as far as the eye can see. | 金子 银子 珠宝 一眼望不到头 |
[53:38] | If your Mirror shine, it would be in there somewhere. | 你的魔镜要是闪闪发光 肯定也在那儿 |
[53:42] | Could we access the Sanctuary from there? | 从森林可以去神殿吗 |
[53:45] | Don’t know. Maybe. | 不知道 或许 |
[53:47] | Will you show us a way? | 你可以为我们带路吗 |
[53:50] | Well, you see, that’s where the proposition comes in. | 这就是我说的小提议 |
[53:54] | You see, no one’s ever come out of them woods alive. | 从没有人能活着走出那片森林 |
[53:57] | You two big one, you look like Huntsman. | 你们两个高个子 看着像猎人 |
[54:00] | And Huntsmen are pretty handy with the blade, yeah? | 猎人刀剑功夫都不错吧 |
[54:03] | We all go in together. You get your Mirror. | 我们一起进去 你们找镜子 |
[54:07] | Me and Doreena fill our | 我和朵琳拿财宝 |
[54:08] | pockets with as much loot as we can carry. | 能拿多少是多少 |
[54:12] | Deal? | 成交吗 |
[54:17] | Aye, deal. | 成交 |
[54:21] | Right after I kill those two. | 等我杀了这两家伙 |
[54:22] | What? No. | 不行 |
[54:23] | Wait. | 等等 |
[54:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[54:28] | I don’t know. I like them, I guess. | 我也不知道 也许是有点喜欢他们吧 |
[54:33] | Like the dwarf, do you? | 你喜欢矮人是吗 |
[54:53] | So, Mrs. Bromwyn. | 布劳恩夫人 |
[54:55] | Where is Mr. Bromwyn? | 你的布劳恩先生呢 |
[54:58] | Dead, thank God. | 死了 谢天谢地 |
[55:00] | How did he die? | 怎么死的 |
[55:02] | Engorging his own eyes out? | 吃太多撑死了吗 |
[55:05] | Keep flapping and gobble and you’ll find out. | 再叽叽歪歪 我就让你知道知道 |
[55:11] | I’m sorry about before. | 之前真是抱歉 |
[55:13] | I would have drunk your water. | 我本来是想喝你的水 |
[55:16] | You seemed thirsty. | 你看上去挺渴的 |
[55:18] | Yeah, yeah I was. | 对 没错 |
[55:21] | I get thirsty sometimes. If it’s hot or if I’m running. | 我有时候会很渴 天热或者奔跑之后 |
[55:26] | Me too! | 我也是 |
[55:27] | Or sometimes if I eat something really salty. | 或者吃了很咸的东西 |
[55:30] | – Like roast chicken. – Chicken. | -比如说烤鸡 -烤鸡 |
[55:45] | I know why you’re not talking. | 我知道你为什么不说话 |
[55:47] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[55:49] | You noticed the sparks between me and Ms. Bromwyn. | 因为我和布劳恩夫人之间的小火花 |
[55:52] | I don’t know what to say, she’s my type. | 没办法 她合我口味 |
[55:54] | Loud and angry. | 大嗓门又易怒 |
[55:57] | Well, that’s what I’m used to, isn’t it? | 我都习惯这些了不是吗 |
[55:59] | And I’m awfully sure you’ll have a good life together. | 我相信你们在一起会幸福美满 |
[56:02] | Aye yeah, we would. | 是啊 我们会的 |
[56:04] | But there’s a problem. | 但是有一个问题 |
[56:05] | Another woman. | 我心里有另一个女人 |
[56:07] | A bit taller, not as pretty mind you. | 她高一点 但没那么漂亮 |
[56:09] | She sounds far too clever to waste her time with you. | 她听着不蠢 不会在你身上浪费时间的 |
[56:13] | I remember | 我记得 |
[56:15] | that one time we were caught up in a net together. | 有次我们被困在一个网里 |
[56:17] | That was a long long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[56:20] | And you not the hero of every story you tell? | 你就没一个英雄不是你自己的故事好讲吗 |
[56:23] | Aye, that’s because I’m very brave. | 没有 因为我很勇敢啊 |
[56:25] | Which is why I’m going to save you from drowning. | 所以我会保护你 不让你掉下水 |
[56:28] | And how do you expect… | 你要怎样 |
[56:31] | That’s some unpredictable waters around here. | 这条河可不平静 |
[56:35] | It’s not me. | 不是我干的 |
[56:37] | You’re a real bully. | 你真是个流氓 |
[56:41] | So are you. | 你也一样 |
[56:51] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[57:25] | Oh, dear. Oh, dear. Come on. | 天啊 赶紧走 |
[57:55] | What did you find? | 你找到什么了 |
[57:57] | Flint and steel. | 打火石和钢叉 |
[58:11] | Their blood smells like tar. | 他们的血闻起来一股汽油味 |
[58:21] | You see. It is gold. | 看吧 黄金的 |
[58:24] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 |
[58:35] | Goblins ain’t real, aye? | 你还说地精不存在呢 |
[58:46] | Look. | 瞧 |
[59:01] | Do your best to stay dry. | 小心别掉下去了 |
[59:03] | This is bonkers. | 这太疯狂了 |
[59:06] | Praise the bridge that carries you over. | 感恩送你过河的桥吧 |
[59:40] | More | 更多的 |
[59:43] | death. | 死亡 |
[59:44] | They killed each other. | 他们也是自相残杀的 |
[59:45] | Just like the Queen’s army. | 就像公主的部队一样 |
[1:00:00] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[1:00:01] | Now we take what we came for. | 拿我们要拿的东西 |
[1:00:04] | Keep it covered. Do not look into it. | 裹着魔镜 不要直视它 |
[1:01:11] | Bollocks. | 糟了 |
[1:01:21] | The Mirror. Move! | 搬走魔镜 |
[1:02:00] | – It’s so heavy. – I can’t see anything. | -好重啊 -我什么也看不到 |
[1:02:02] | Ow, you’re pushing me! | 你推到我了 |
[1:02:30] | – Come on. – I can’t see. | -快点 -我看不见 |
[1:02:32] | What do you need to see? I can see in the front. | 你看什么看 我在前面能看就行 |
[1:02:35] | Aw, watch your feet. Move to the side. | 脚别乱踩 移到一边 |
[1:02:38] | Lift up. | 举起来 |
[1:02:40] | Oh, this bridge is wobbly. | 这桥太摇晃了 |
[1:02:41] | It’s obviously wobbly, will you just shut up? | 那么明显谁不知道 你能不能闭嘴 |
[1:02:53] | See that? | 厉害吧 |
[1:03:11] | I’ve never taken it off. | 我没有取下来过 |
[1:03:26] | It’s time to go, love. | 该走了 亲爱的 |
[1:03:41] | Come on. | 赶紧的 |
[1:03:54] | Go, go, go! | 走走走 |
[1:04:01] | Take the Mirror to the Sanctuary. | 把魔镜拿到神殿去 |
[1:04:13] | Come. | 来吧 |
[1:04:45] | I need fire! | 我需要火 |
[1:04:47] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:04:58] | Don’t you miss. | 别射偏了 |
[1:05:01] | I never miss. | 我从不射偏 |
[1:05:38] | He saved us. | 他救了我们 |
[1:05:59] | Eric. | 艾瑞克 |
[1:06:09] | Are you crying? | 你在哭吗 |
[1:06:31] | Can’t rid ourselves soon enough of that thing. | 真想赶紧摆脱那玩意儿 |
[1:06:34] | The heart of the Sanctuary is only 2 hours away. | 离神殿的中心地带只有两小时路程 |
[1:06:37] | I say we move tonight. | 我们今晚就动身吧 |
[1:06:39] | Aye, there will be a strong moon. Plenty of light. | 今晚月亮会很光 一路上不怕黑 |
[1:06:42] | No. | 不行 |
[1:06:45] | Who knows what’s lurking in the dark. | 谁知道暗夜里潜伏着什么 |
[1:06:47] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[1:06:48] | Kid’s stuff. There’s nothing out there that can take us. | 小儿科 没有什么是我们的对手 |
[1:06:51] | Yeah, that’s right. | 说得没错 |
[1:06:52] | I took you, in a tavern. | 在酒馆 就输给我了 |
[1:06:55] | I took you as well. | 还输给过我 |
[1:07:00] | In the morning then. | 还是早上吧 |
[1:07:03] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:07:05] | And after the Sanctuary. | 去了神殿之后 |
[1:07:06] | On to the Dwarf mining town. | 就去侏儒矿石镇 |
[1:07:10] | Jewel and gold merchants are looking to buy. | 珠宝黄金商肯定会买的 |
[1:07:12] | Me and Doreena are going to make an absolute killing. | 朵琳和我要赚翻了 |
[1:07:16] | Where is she? | 她人呢 |
[1:07:19] | Where is Doreena? | 朵琳去哪了 |
[1:07:20] | And Nion? | 还有尼昂 |
[1:07:25] | Would you look at that. | 你看那边 |
[1:07:33] | Harpy. | 泼妇 |
[1:07:35] | This one, is called Delphinium. | 这株 是飞燕草 |
[1:07:38] | It’s good for piles and toothache. | 能治痤疮和牙痛 |
[1:07:43] | What’s this one call? | 这个叫什么呢 |
[1:07:47] | That’s just a flower. | 只是种花而已 |
[1:07:50] | I think it’s beautiful. | 我觉得它很漂亮 |
[1:07:52] | I think you are beautiful. | 我觉得你很漂亮 |
[1:07:55] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我吗 -是的 |
[1:08:20] | If you’re looking for gratitude, you have it. | 如果你想让我感激 我很感激 |
[1:08:24] | Nothing more. | 仅此而已 |
[1:08:30] | What exactly am I suppose to do? | 你到底要我怎么做 |
[1:08:33] | You think it’s about you. | 你自以为全世界都围着你转 |
[1:08:35] | – No. – What you should choose. | -不 -你该怎么选 |
[1:08:38] | What you should do. | 你该怎么做 |
[1:08:40] | And I’m just waiting here for the man to pass a test. | 我就只能等一个男人来打动我 |
[1:08:42] | And you did, so now I have to love you. | 你做到了 我就应该爱你 |
[1:08:46] | But I don’t. | 但我不爱你 |
[1:08:49] | I choose for me. | 我有自己的选择权 |
[1:08:53] | Not you. | 不是你能决定的 |
[1:08:57] | So let me go. | 放开我吧 |
[1:09:00] | I can’t. Stand or fall, I’ll never leave. | 不行 无论生死 我都不能离开你 |
[1:09:03] | Let me go! Let me go. | 放开我吧 放开我吧 |
[1:09:05] | Sara, stop it. | 萨拉 别这样 |
[1:09:07] | The one you loved is dead. | 你爱的那个人已经死了 |
[1:09:10] | I don’t even remember what it feels like to be her. | 我都不记得以前的她是怎样的了 |
[1:09:13] | We did not ask for our sins. | 我们所负的罪由不得我们 |
[1:09:16] | We did not ask for this life. | 我们的命运也由不得我们 |
[1:09:17] | Eric, I’ve done… | 艾瑞克 我做过 |
[1:09:19] | terrible things. | 很多坏事 |
[1:09:25] | Unforgivable things. | 无法被原谅的事 |
[1:09:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:09:29] | So have I. | 我也如此 |
[1:09:31] | Maybe you and me are not worthy of forgiveness. | 也许我们都不值得被原谅 |
[1:09:35] | That’s for someone else to judge. | 那都是别人来评判的 |
[1:09:38] | But we are worthy of each other. | 但我们值得拥有彼此 |
[1:10:47] | Eric… | 艾瑞克 |
[1:10:50] | Eric… | 艾瑞克 |
[1:10:56] | Come… | 来啊 |
[1:11:00] | Closer… | 近点 |
[1:11:04] | Closer… | 近点 |
[1:11:09] | Closer… | 靠近点 |
[1:11:14] | Kill… | 杀 |
[1:11:24] | Kill… | 杀 |
[1:11:26] | Yes… | 是的 |
[1:11:29] | Yes… | 是的 |
[1:11:37] | Kill for me. | 为我杀人吧 |
[1:11:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:11:46] | Have you been true? | 你是真心的吗 |
[1:11:50] | Eric. | 艾瑞克 |
[1:11:51] | My heart is yours, it always has been. | 我的心是你的 永远都是 |
[1:11:55] | But if this is a game. | 但如果这是一场游戏 |
[1:11:59] | End it now. | 现在就结束吧 |
[1:12:02] | Have you been true? | 你是真心的吗 |
[1:13:03] | Huntsman, what is this? | 猎人 这是什么 |
[1:13:05] | Stand tall, brother. | 昂首挺胸 兄弟 |
[1:13:43] | Eric. | 艾瑞克 |
[1:13:45] | My Eric. | 我的艾瑞克 |
[1:13:48] | Your Queen has missed you. | 你的女王想你了 |
[1:13:51] | You’re not my Queen, Freya. | 你不是我的女王 弗雷娅 |
[1:13:54] | I’m forever your Queen. | 我永远都是你的女王 |
[1:13:57] | Isn’t that right, Sara? | 不是吗 萨拉 |
[1:14:00] | You see, | 你知道吗 |
[1:14:02] | you abandon her, Eric. | 你抛弃了她 艾瑞克 |
[1:14:05] | But, not I. | 而我没有 |
[1:14:08] | I raised her from despair. | 我让她从绝望中重新振作 |
[1:14:11] | Make her the point of my spear, my tempered steel. | 让她成为了我最得力的女猎人 |
[1:14:16] | She’s laid waste to kingdoms | 她迷倒王国上下的男人 |
[1:14:18] | and brought men such as you to their knees. | 让他们像你一样对她俯首倾城 |
[1:14:23] | She’s everything that you’re not. | 她价值连城 你却一文不值 |
[1:14:26] | All I had to do is sent her to you | 我只需要让她去找你 |
[1:14:27] | and you lead her straight to the Mirror. | 你就将魔镜拱手相让 |
[1:14:30] | It’s pathetic. | 太可悲了 |
[1:14:33] | Oh, what are these? | 这些是什么 |
[1:14:36] | Dwarfs. | 侏儒啊 |
[1:14:39] | They are just like children. | 跟孩子一样 |
[1:14:41] | We’re mighty far from children, bitch Queen. | 我们可远不是小孩 贱人 |
[1:14:47] | Adorable. | 太可爱了 |
[1:14:50] | Bring me the Mirror. | 把魔镜拿来给我 |
[1:14:52] | You’ll have to kill me first! | 你得先杀了我 |
[1:14:54] | No. | 不 |
[1:14:56] | I won’t. | 我不用 |
[1:15:00] | Doreena, no! | 朵琳 不 |
[1:15:05] | You knew. Didn’t you? | 你早就知道了 是吧 |
[1:15:08] | You knew she would betray you. | 你知道她背叛了你 |
[1:15:09] | And you spared her still. | 你还是原谅了她 |
[1:15:19] | Have you learned my lesson at last? | 现在知道错了吗 |
[1:15:23] | Harden your heart, Queen of winter. | 让你的心更冷酷吧 冬日女王 |
[1:15:25] | Bury the world in a tomb of ice. It matters not. | 让世界笼罩在冰雪之下也没关系 |
[1:15:29] | Love will endure. | 爱能战胜一切 |
[1:15:33] | Perhaps you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[1:15:36] | Shall we find out? | 我们来检验一下吧 |
[1:15:46] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[1:16:46] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[1:16:48] | I think so. | 应该是 |
[1:16:50] | What do we do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[1:16:53] | Pull it out. | 拔出来吧 |
[1:16:55] | Go on! | 快啊 |
[1:16:59] | One. Two. | 一 二 |
[1:17:01] | Quickly! | 快点 |
[1:17:07] | Bloody hell, that hurt. | 妈的 痛死了 |
[1:17:09] | I can’t believe that she missed! | 真不敢相信她射偏了 |
[1:17:18] | She never misses. | 她从未射偏过 |
[1:17:22] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[1:17:24] | She betrayed us! | 她背叛了我们 |
[1:17:25] | Eric, she’s not Cupid. | 艾瑞克 她不是丘比特 |
[1:17:28] | I doubt that an arrow to the chest is an expression of her love. | 我不觉得胸口上来一箭是表达爱意 |
[1:17:32] | Oh, no, no. | 不不不 |
[1:17:34] | There is a grand design at work here, friends, | 这是精心策划的 朋友们 |
[1:17:36] | that grows even louder. | 这下有好戏看了 |
[1:17:40] | Head injury. Number eight. | 八级头部重伤 |
[1:17:43] | She never misses. | 她从未射偏过 |
[1:17:54] | Look, I’m twice as angry as you are. | 我的气愤是你的两倍 |
[1:17:57] | Doreena was the only friend I had in this world. | 朵琳是我世上唯一的朋友 |
[1:17:59] | But you need to face facts. | 但你需要面对现实 |
[1:18:01] | Sara is not on your side. | 萨拉不是你这边的 |
[1:18:03] | I don’t need you to believe what I believe. | 我不需要你相信我所相信的 |
[1:18:07] | What are these for exactly? | 这些东西是要干嘛的 |
[1:18:12] | I’ll give you a hint. | 我给你个提示 |
[1:18:14] | We’re not going to carry them on our backs. | 我们不会背着他们走 |
[1:18:16] | So what are you gonna do? Trek all the way to the frozen north? | 你要怎么做 一路往北边的雪国走吗 |
[1:18:20] | Face down an evil sorceress and her entire army? | 向一个女魔头和她的部队宣战吗 |
[1:18:27] | All right, I’m in! | 好吧 算上我 |
[1:18:59] | Tull, take the dwarfs to the gallery | 塔尔 把侏儒搬到画廊 |
[1:19:01] | and bring the Mirror to my sanctum. | 魔镜搬到我的宫殿 |
[1:19:08] | Welcome home, Sara. | 欢迎回家 萨拉 |
[1:19:37] | Freya… | 弗雷娅 |
[1:19:41] | Come to me… | 过来吧 |
[1:19:49] | Say the words… | 念出来吧 |
[1:19:55] | Speak the words… | 念出那句话 |
[1:19:59] | “The age can be wicked | 岁月对于独身者 |
[1:20:02] | to those who walk alone. | 是很可怕的东西 |
[1:20:06] | When I look into the mirror, | 每次我看向镜中 |
[1:20:09] | I see myself as I might to become.” | 都能看到我未来的样子 |
[1:20:15] | Yes… | 是 |
[1:20:18] | Yes… | 是 |
[1:20:22] | Mirror, Mirror on the wall, | 魔镜魔镜告诉我 |
[1:20:26] | who is the fairest of them all. | 谁是世界上最美丽的人 |
[1:21:51] | Do not back away from me. | 别离开 |
[1:21:55] | You asked a question. | 你提了问题 |
[1:21:58] | The Mirror has answered. | 魔镜也做出了回答 |
[1:22:01] | Ravenna, how? | 蕾文娜 怎么会 |
[1:22:04] | Are you not dead? | 你没死吗 |
[1:22:06] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:22:09] | No. | 也不对 |
[1:22:12] | Something in between. | 游走生死之间 |
[1:22:18] | You’ve become quite literal, Freya. | 你太较真了 弗雷娅 |
[1:22:21] | Of all people, you should know. | 你最应该懂得 |
[1:22:25] | That, is but a vessel. | 肉身不过一个载体 |
[1:22:30] | I left my body. | 我脱离了自己的躯体 |
[1:22:32] | I went into the Mirror. | 进入到镜子里 |
[1:22:35] | And there I stayed. | 我一直在里面 |
[1:22:39] | I became part of it. | 成了镜子的一部分 |
[1:22:41] | Trapped. | 被困其中 |
[1:22:44] | Until you release me. | 直到你刚刚放我出来 |
[1:22:51] | We have much to do, little sister. | 我们要做的事情还有很多 亲爱的妹妹 |
[1:22:55] | With you and your army by my side. | 有你和你的军队为我所用 |
[1:22:58] | I will regain my kingdom once more. | 我将重夺王位 |
[1:23:02] | Snow White… | 白雪公主 |
[1:23:04] | shall kneel before me. | 将臣服于我 |
[1:23:10] | She will beg for mercy. | 求我宽恕 |
[1:23:15] | And then I’ll tear her heart out. | 之后我再她的心挖出来 |
[1:23:23] | Ho. That’s… | 哦 真是 |
[1:23:25] | That’s a bit bigger than I imagined. | 比我想象的大一点 |
[1:23:28] | So what’s the plan? | 说说你的计划吧 |
[1:23:32] | You have got a plan? | 你有计划的对吧 |
[1:23:34] | Aye. | 有 |
[1:23:35] | Is it any good? | 是好计策吗 |
[1:23:37] | No. | 不是 |
[1:23:39] | But it’s simple. | 但简单易行 |
[1:23:41] | Freya will be in her Sanctum, below the steeple. | 弗雷娅会在塔楼底下的圣殿里 |
[1:23:44] | I’ll make my way down from the top, find her, and kill her. | 我从塔上下去 找到她 杀了她 |
[1:23:47] | What about Nion and Doreena? | 那尼昂和朵琳呢 |
[1:23:49] | I have got someone on the | 我安排了人在里面 |
[1:23:50] | inside who is going to help me find them. | 会帮我找到他们 |
[1:23:52] | Uh, who? | 安排了谁 |
[1:23:53] | You. | 你 |
[1:23:56] | You have given my Huntsmen new orders. | 你居然给我的猎人们下达命令 |
[1:24:01] | Better orders. | 是更好的命令 |
[1:24:03] | We will attack tomorrow in 2 waves. | 明天我们将分两拨发起进攻 |
[1:24:06] | Flanking maneuver. I presumed you would agree. | 两面夹击 你肯定同意我的想法 |
[1:24:10] | It’s a far superior tactic. | 比你的战术高明多了 |
[1:24:12] | This is my kingdom. | 这是我的国家 |
[1:24:14] | Did you say something? | 你说什么 |
[1:24:15] | This is my kingdom! | 这是我的王国 |
[1:24:18] | Of course it is. | 当然是你的 |
[1:24:21] | And it always will be. | 永远都是你的 |
[1:24:24] | I would never question my sister’s rule. | 我永远都尊重妹妹你的统治 |
[1:24:28] | But beyond these walls, | 可是墙壁之外 |
[1:24:33] | is my kingdom. | 就是我的天下 |
[1:24:38] | My dominion. | 由我统治 |
[1:24:42] | Do not forget what you owe me. | 别忘了你还欠我的 |
[1:24:45] | I made you what you are. | 是我成就了今天的你 |
[1:24:54] | Come on. Move along. | 来 往前走 |
[1:24:58] | Hauler your brother! | 搬运工兄弟 |
[1:25:17] | Keep walking. | 往前走 |
[1:25:19] | Just keep walking. | 别停 |
[1:25:34] | It’s not my sister’s fault, my lord. | 大人 不是我姐姐的错 |
[1:25:37] | She was hit in the face as a baby, with a rock. | 她小的时候被石头当面砸中了脸 |
[1:25:43] | You two, come with me. | 你们俩 跟我来 |
[1:26:07] | – Did you have to hit him so hard? – Shut up. | -你非得下手那么重吗 -闭嘴 |
[1:26:18] | It’s very heavy. | 好重 |
[1:26:21] | Right. We stuff him in here. | 好了 我们先把他塞进去 |
[1:26:24] | We cover our tracks. | 掩盖好行迹 |
[1:26:35] | That’s very sloppy work, that is. | 活儿干的太不认真了 真是 |
[1:28:03] | This is the worst plan ever. | 这真是最烂的计划 |
[1:28:08] | My children… | 孩子们 |
[1:28:12] | This is the day for which… | 今天就是你们 |
[1:28:15] | for which you were born. | 就是你们实现人生价值的时候了 |
[1:28:20] | You’ll face an army of men who have never lost a war. | 你们将面对一支从未失败过的军队 |
[1:28:23] | Men who have… | 一群已经 |
[1:28:29] | Who have forgotten… | 已经忘记了 |
[1:28:34] | for what it means to be afraid. | 何为恐惧的人组成的军队 |
[1:28:37] | We will bring fear… | 我们将再一次 |
[1:28:41] | once again… to Snow White’s army. | 将恐惧 带给白雪公主的军队 |
[1:28:44] | And their lands will be mine, and their children… | 我们要占领她的国土 掠夺她的孩子 |
[1:28:51] | their children… | 她的孩子 |
[1:28:57] | For I am Queen. | 因为我才是女王 |
[1:29:01] | I am the Queen. | 我才是女王 |
[1:29:05] | This is what I trained you for. | 这也是我训练你们的原因 |
[1:29:08] | This is why I raised you. | 因此我才养育你们 |
[1:29:14] | This is why I made you what you are. | 让你们成为现在的样子 |
[1:29:26] | Hello, Eric. | 你好 艾瑞克 |
[1:29:32] | I’ve missed you. | 我真想你 |
[1:29:45] | Guard! | 卫兵 |
[1:29:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:29:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:29:54] | They’re in love. | 他们彼此相爱 |
[1:29:57] | They reek of it. | 浑身散发着爱的恶臭 |
[1:30:04] | Is this not your kingdom? | 这不是你的王国吗 |
[1:30:07] | It is. | 是 |
[1:30:09] | Do you not have laws? | 你都没有法令吗 |
[1:30:12] | I do. | 有 |
[1:30:18] | And what… | 那么 |
[1:30:21] | … is your judgment? | 你的判决是什么 |
[1:30:26] | Death. | 处死 |
[1:30:49] | Traitors! | 叛徒 |
[1:30:51] | Traitors to who? | 背叛了谁 |
[1:30:52] | Your old queen? Your new queen? | 旧皇后还是新皇后 |
[1:30:55] | – You broke the law. – The law? | -你违反法律 -法律 |
[1:30:57] | You’ve forgotten the ones who loved you? | 爱着你们的人你们都忘记了吗 |
[1:31:00] | Your mothers, your fathers. What law did they break? | 你们的母亲父亲 他们犯了什么法 |
[1:31:03] | Love does not make you weak. | 爱不会让你脆弱 |
[1:31:05] | It’s all that ever give me strength. | 它给我的从来只有力量 |
[1:31:08] | Have we not fought side by side? | 难道我们没有并肩作战吗 |
[1:31:10] | We were children! | 当时我们还是孩子 |
[1:31:12] | Brothers and sisters, do we not love each other? | 各位兄弟姐妹 难道我们彼此没有爱吗 |
[1:31:15] | Fight with me. | 和我一起战斗 |
[1:31:16] | If you die, die for something that’s yours. | 若要赴死 为自己而死 |
[1:31:33] | Why did you turn away, Freya? | 你当时为什么走了 弗雷娅 |
[1:31:35] | You deceived us, and now you deceive yourself. | 当时你骗了我们 现在还在骗自己 |
[1:31:37] | – Silence. – Why didn’t you kill us back then? | -肃静 -当时你为什么不杀我们 |
[1:31:40] | Instead you break my heart and turn her against me. | 而是让我心碎 让她恨我 |
[1:32:13] | Pretty. | 真美 |
[1:32:20] | You see, Huntsman. | 看到了吗 猎人 |
[1:32:23] | Love doesn’t save your life. | 爱救不了你们的命 |
[1:32:26] | I should know. | 我知道的 |
[1:32:33] | I’ve been dead before. | 应为我已经死过一次了 |
[1:33:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:33:14] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[1:33:17] | Stand or fall. | 不论生死 |
[1:33:20] | Together. | 我必相依 |
[1:33:38] | – I stand with you. – Aye. | -我站在你这边 -没错 |
[1:33:40] | – Aye. – Aye. | -是 -是 |
[1:33:43] | Don’t. | 别动 |
[1:33:57] | Stand back! | 往后退 |
[1:34:00] | Nothing can save you, Huntsman. | 什么都救不了你 猎人 |
[1:34:04] | All that’s left is PAIN ! | 只剩下痛苦 |
[1:34:11] | Ravenna, stop. Stop! | 蕾文娜 停 停下来 |
[1:34:19] | Enough ! | 够了 |
[1:34:38] | We can’t leave the Mirror. | 我们不能把镜子留在这 |
[1:34:40] | Then we climb. | 那我们翻过去 |
[1:34:43] | I thought I’ve driven the weakness out of you. | 我以为已经让你不再脆弱 |
[1:34:48] | I thought I made you strong. | 我以为我已经让你变得强大 |
[1:34:51] | But you’re as pathetic as you ever were. | 但你还是像之前一样可怜 |
[1:35:08] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[1:35:13] | How did you make me strong? | 你怎么让我变强大了 |
[1:35:17] | How did you draw the weakness out? | 你怎么让我不再脆弱的 |
[1:35:22] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[1:35:26] | What did you DO? | 你做了什么 |
[1:35:33] | I don’t have to tell you anything. | 我没义务告诉你什么 |
[1:35:36] | Oh. Oh, but you do. | 你当然要告诉我 |
[1:35:40] | You see, you said it yourself. | 不是你自己说的吗 |
[1:35:41] | You’re something between this world and the Mirror. | 你游走在世界与魔镜之间 |
[1:35:45] | I summoned you out. | 是我将你召唤出来 |
[1:35:47] | Now, you are bound to me! | 你现在跟我是紧密相联的 |
[1:35:51] | Tell me the truth. | 告诉我真相 |
[1:35:55] | Mirror, Mirror on the wall, | 魔镜魔镜告诉我 |
[1:36:00] | Who is the fairest of them all? | 谁是世界上最美丽的人 |
[1:36:04] | You are, my queen. | 是你 亲爱的女王 |
[1:36:06] | But not for long. | 但很快就不是了 |
[1:36:08] | Your sister holds a baby to her breast. | 你的妹妹抱着一个孩子 |
[1:36:12] | A daughter. | 是个女孩儿 |
[1:36:14] | She will grow to be more beautiful than even you. | 她将出落得比你更美丽 |
[1:36:25] | You cannot ask such a thing of me. | 你不能要我去做这种事 |
[1:36:28] | I ask nothing. | 我没要你做什么 |
[1:36:31] | I am but a reflection. | 我只是幻象 |
[1:36:34] | And you… | 而你 |
[1:36:35] | you have already decided. | 你自己已经做出了选择 |
[1:36:40] | Kill… | 为我 |
[1:36:44] | for me… | 杀戮 |
[1:36:50] | Kill for me… | 为我杀了她 |
[1:37:21] | I loved her. | 我爱她 |
[1:37:26] | I loved you. | 我也爱你 |
[1:37:36] | That’s why I’m stronger than you! | 所以我比你更强 |
[1:38:00] | Leave my children alone! | 不许伤害我的孩子们 |
[1:39:08] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:39:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:39:12] | I killed your daughter. | 我杀了你的女儿 |
[1:39:15] | And released the greatest power within you. | 释放了你体内无穷的力量 |
[1:39:20] | A power you have wasted on nothing but cheap sentiment! | 但你却浪费在了无谓的多愁善感上 |
[1:39:26] | Did you not think I wanted a child? | 你以为我不想要孩子吗 |
[1:39:28] | Did you not think I wanted love? | 你以为我不想要爱吗 |
[1:39:31] | But these things… | 可这些东西 |
[1:39:33] | … were not meant for me. | 注定不属于我 |
[1:39:36] | I have a higher calling! | 我有更高的理想 |
[1:39:46] | Do you still believe… | 你还觉得 |
[1:39:48] | … that love conquers all? | 爱可以战胜一切吗 |
[1:39:52] | Maybe not all. | 也许不能战胜一切 |
[1:39:55] | Just you. | 但可以战胜你 |
[1:39:57] | Are you ready, Huntsman? | 你准备好了吗 |
[1:39:59] | Aye. | 准备好了 |
[1:40:43] | Nooooooo !!! | 不 |
[1:41:55] | How lucky you are. | 你们多幸运 |
[1:42:12] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:42:26] | Breathe. Oh, breathe. | 呼吸 快呼吸 |
[1:42:34] | I’m alright. | 我没事 |
[1:42:41] | – Are you alright? – Are you alright? | -你还好吗 -你没事吧 |
[1:42:42] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -没事 -没事 |
[1:42:47] | Look, the sun! | 看 太阳 |
[1:43:03] | Once upon a time, there lived a beautiful queen, | 很久很久以前 有一个女王长得很美 |
[1:43:08] | who’s heart was broken in two. | 她的心碎成了两半 |
[1:43:15] | But even buried under ice and snow… | 可尽管被深埋在冰雪之下 |
[1:43:20] | Love survives. | 爱仍生生不息 |
[1:43:41] | – Not on your life. – Fine. Fine. Fine. | -你就别做梦了 -好好好 |
[1:43:46] | You’re going to give up that easily? | 这么轻易就放弃了吗 |
[1:43:50] | God, you’re stupid. | 天哪 你太笨了 |
[1:44:05] | The lands of the North were free. | 北地恢复了自由 |
[1:44:08] | And Snow White’s kingdom was safe from harm. | 白雪公主的王国免于伤害 |
[1:44:15] | And so, some fairy tales do come true. | 所以 有些童话是会成真的 |
[1:44:20] | But none ever truly end. | 只是永不会真正终结 |