Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Hobbit:The Desolation of Smaug(霍比特人2:史矛革之战)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Hobbit:The Desolation of Smaug(霍比特人2:史矛革之战)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:霍比特人2:史矛革之战
英文名称:The Hobbit:The Desolation of Smaug
年代:2013

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[02:02] – Watch it! – Sorry, darling. -小心点 -抱歉 亲爱的
[02:05] – Here you are. – Thank you. -给 -谢谢
[02:46] Mind if I join you? 我可以坐这吗
[02:48] I’ll have the same. 和他的一样
[02:56] I should introduce myself. My name is Gandalf. 自我介绍下 我叫甘道夫
[03:00] Gandalf the Grey. 灰袍巫师甘道夫
[03:02] I know who you are. 我听说过你
[03:03] Well, now, this is a fine chance. 碰到你真巧
[03:09] What brings Thorin Oakenshield to Bree? 什么风把索林·橡木盾吹来了布里
[03:15] I receive words 我收到消息
[03:17] that my father have been seen wandering in the wilds near Dunland. 有人看到我父亲在登兰德荒野游荡
[03:23] I went looking, found no sign of him. 我去找过 但一无所获
[03:27] Thorin, it’s been a long time since anything 索林 很久以来
[03:30] but rumor was heard of Thrain. 瑟莱因的消息都只是谣言
[03:32] He still lives, I am sure of it. 他还活着 我敢保证
[03:40] My father came to see you before he went missing. 我父亲失踪前拜访过你
[03:43] What did you say to him? 你对他说了什么
[03:45] I urged him to march upon Erebor. 我敦促他进军艾雷博
[03:48] To gather the seven armies of dwarves. 集合矮人的七支大军
[03:51] To destroy the dragon and take back the Lonely Mountain. 消灭恶龙 收复孤山
[03:55] And I would say the same to you, take back your homeland. 我也要同样敦促你 去收复家园
[04:04] This is no chance meeting, is it, Gandalf? 你不是碰巧遇到我吧 甘道夫
[04:08] No. 不
[04:10] It is not. 不是
[04:12] The Lonely Mountain troubles me, Thorin. 孤山一直困扰着我 索林
[04:15] That dragon has sat there long enough. 恶龙盘踞得太久
[04:17] Sooner or later, darker minds will turn towards Erebor. 会引来更加邪恶的力量
[04:22] I ran into some unsavory characters whilst travelling along Greenway. 我顺绿色大道南下时 遇到了些讨厌的生物
[04:28] They mistook me for a vagabond. 把我当成了流浪汉
[04:30] I imagine they regreted that. 他们肯定后悔了
[04:32] One of them was carrying a message. 他们还带了个信
[04:37] It is Black Speech. 这是黑语言[魔多语]
[04:42] – He promised as payment. – For what? -这是悬赏 -悬赏什么
[04:47] Your head. 你的人头
[04:50] Someone wants you dead. 有人想要你死
[04:53] Thorin, you could wait no longer, 索林 你不能再等了
[04:56] you are the heir to the throne of Durin. 你是杜林王座的继承人
[04:59] Unite the armies of the Dwarves. 召集矮人军队
[05:01] Together you have the might and power to retake Erebor. 齐心协力 去夺回艾雷博
[05:06] Summon a meeting of the seven Dwarf families, 召集七大矮人家族的会议
[05:08] demand they stand by their oath. 要求他们信守誓言
[05:10] The Seven Armies sworn an oath to the one 七大家族的军队
[05:12] who wields the King’s Jewel, the Arkenstone. 只效忠手握阿肯宝钻的人
[05:16] It is the only thing that will unite them, 只有帝王珍宝才能联合他们
[05:18] and in case you have forgotten, that jewel was stolen by Smaug. 而且 那宝石已经被斯矛革偷走了
[05:26] What if I were to help you reclaim it? 如果我帮助你找回它呢
[05:30] How? The Arkenstone lies half a world away, 怎么找 宝石远在半个中土世界之外
[05:35] buried beneath the feet of a fire-breathing dragon. 在那只火龙的魔掌中
[05:37] Yes. 对
[05:40] Which is why we’re going to need a burglar. 所以我们需要一个盗贼
[06:43] – How close is the pack? – Too close. -半兽人狼群有多远 -非常近
[06:46] Couple of leagues, no more. 只有几里格
[06:48] But that’s not the worst of it. 但还有更要命的
[06:49] They will smell us, pick our scent. 他们会嗅到我们的气味的
[06:50] Not yet but they will do. 现在还没 不过迟早会的
[06:51] We have another problem. 我们还有别的麻烦
[06:52] Did they see you? 他们看见你了吗
[06:54] – They saw you? – No. That’s not it. -看见了你吗 -不 不是这个
[06:56] What did I tell you? Quiet as a mouse. 我怎么说的 安静得像只老鼠
[06:59] Excellent burglar material. 天生是块盗贼的料
[07:00] Would you listen? Will you just listen? 听我说 都听我说话
[07:03] I’m trying to tell you there is something else out there. 我要说的是 外面还有其他东西
[07:08] What form did it take, like a bear? 它什么样子 像头熊吗
[07:14] Yes, but bigger, much bigger. 对 但更大 大得多
[07:17] You knew about this beast? 你认识那野兽吗
[07:20] I say we double back. 我觉得应该原路返回
[07:22] We will be run down by a pack of wolves. 那会被兽人追上的
[07:24] There is a house, it’s not far from here, 有栋房子 离这不远
[07:28] where we might take refuge. 可供我们躲避
[07:32] Whose house? 谁的房子
[07:33] – A friend or foe? – Neither. -是敌是友 -都不是
[07:38] He will help us, or, he will kill us. 他也许会帮助我们 也许会杀了我们
[07:43] What choice do we have? 我们还有其他选择吗
[07:47] None. 没有
[08:07] This way, quickly! 这边 快跑
[08:09] Move! 走
[08:12] Come on. 快点
[08:19] In the house! 进房子里
[08:22] Run! 快跑
[08:31] Come on, get inside. 快点 进去
[08:46] Open the door! 打开门
[08:48] Quickly. 快点
[08:59] Push! 用力推
[09:04] Come on! 快点
[09:11] What is that? 那是什么
[09:13] That is our host. 我们的房主
[09:19] His name is Beorn. 他叫贝荣
[09:23] And he’s a skin-changer. 他是个变形人
[09:27] Sometimes he’s a huge black bear, 有时是头壮硕的黑熊
[09:30] sometimes he’s a great strong man. 有时是个高大强壮的男人
[09:32] The bear is unpredictable, but the man can be reasoned with. 黑熊喜怒无常 但变成人 他还是讲道理的
[09:36] However, he’s not over fond of Dwarves. 不过 他不太喜欢矮人
[09:43] – He’s leaving. – Come away from there! -他走了 -离门远一点
[09:47] It’s not natural, none of it! 它不正常 这都不正常
[09:50] It’s obvious, he’s under some dark spell. 他肯定被黑魔法控制了
[09:53] Don’t be a fool. He’s under no enchantment but his own. 别犯傻 那是他自己的变形术
[09:57] All right, now. Get some sleep, all of you. 好了 现在 大家休息吧
[10:01] You’ll be safe here tonight. 今晚你们在这儿是安全的
[10:07] I hope. 但愿
[11:59] Ash nazg durbatuluk 至尊戒 驭众戒
[12:03] Ash nazg gimbatul 至尊戒 寻众戒
[12:07] Ash nazg thrakatuluk 至尊魔戒引众戒
[12:11] Agh burzum-ishi krimpatul 黑暗之中锁众戒
[14:50] So you are the one they call Oakenshield. 你就是那个橡木盾
[14:54] Tell me, why is Azorg the Defiler hunting you? 告诉我 为什么亵渎者阿佐格要追杀你
[15:00] You know of Azorg. How? 你认识阿佐格 怎么回事
[15:04] My people were the first to live in the mountains. 我的族人最先在山中定居
[15:08] Before the Orcs came down from the north. 远在兽人南下之前
[15:11] The Defiler killed most of my family. 亵渎者几乎杀光了我的家人
[15:15] But some he enslaved. 只留了几个做奴隶
[15:17] Not for work, you understand? 不是做苦力 明白吗
[15:20] But for sport. 是为了娱乐
[15:23] Caging skin-changers and torturing them seemed to amuse him. 他似乎觉得折磨变形人是种消遣
[15:30] There are others like you? 还有像你这样的人吗
[15:33] Once there were many. 曾经有很多
[15:35] And now? 现在呢
[15:38] Now there’s only one. 只剩一个了
[15:42] You need to reach the mountain before the last days of autumn. 你们要在秋天结束前抵达孤山
[15:47] Before Durin’s Day falls, yes. 对 在杜林之日前
[15:50] You’re running out of time. 你们没多少时间了
[15:52] Which is why we must go through Mirkwood. 所以我们必须穿过黑森林
[15:55] A darkness lies upon that forest. 有阴影笼罩着黑森林
[15:58] Foul things creep beneath those trees. 邪恶在林间滋生
[16:02] There is an alliance between the Orcs of Moria 墨瑞亚的兽人和多尔戈多的亡灵法师
[16:05] and the Necromancer in Dol Guldur. 结成了同盟
[16:08] I would not venture there, except in great need. 我不会冒险去那里 除非迫不得已
[16:12] We will take the Elven road. That path is too safe. 我们走精灵之路 那里再安全不过
[16:16] Safe? 安全
[16:17] The Wood-elves in Mirkwood are not like their kin. 木精灵与其他精灵不同
[16:20] They’re less wise and more dangerous. 他们没那么睿智 却更加危险
[16:25] But it matters not. 但这不重要
[16:29] What do you mean? 什么意思
[16:30] These lands are crawling with Orcs. 这片土地到处都是兽人
[16:34] Their numbers are growing. 他们的数量越来越多
[16:37] And you’re on foot, you will never reach the forest alive. 你们徒步前行 永远到不了森林的
[16:47] I don’t like Dwarves. 我不喜欢矮人
[16:50] They are greedy, and blind. 他们贪婪又盲目
[16:54] Blind to the lives of those they deem lesser than their own. 瞧不起他们眼中的劣等生物
[17:06] But Orcs I hate more. 但我更恨兽人
[17:10] What do you need? 你们需要什么
[17:17] Go now, while you have the light. 快走吧 趁着天色还早
[17:21] Your hunters are not far behind. 追杀你们的人就在后面
[17:47] The Elven Gate. 精灵之门
[17:50] Here lies our path through Mirkwood. 这就是去往黑森林的路
[17:53] No sign of the Orcs. We have luck on our side. 没有兽人的踪迹 算我们走运
[18:04] Set the ponies loose. Let them return to their master. 把马匹放走 让它们去找主人
[18:11] This forest feels… 这座森林好像
[18:14] sick. 病了
[18:16] As if there’s a disease lies upon it. 像是被疾病困扰
[18:21] Is there no way around? 没有其他路可走了吗
[18:22] Not unless we go to 200 miles north, or twice that distance… 除非往北走200英里 或往南走…
[18:28] south. 400英里
[18:56] Something moves in the shadows unseen, 阴影中有股力量蠢蠢欲动
[19:00] hidden from our sight. 躲避我们的耳目
[19:04] Every day it grows in strength. 它的力量日渐强大
[19:08] Beware the Necromancer. 小心那个亡灵法师
[19:11] He’s not what he seems. 他可不简单
[19:17] If our enemy has returned, we must know. 如果敌人归来了 一定要通知我
[19:22] Go to the tombs in the mountains. 快去山中的戒灵坟墓
[19:26] The High Fells. 高丘
[19:32] So be it. 好吧
[19:38] Not my horse, I need it. 我还要骑马 等等
[19:42] You’re not leaving us? 你不是要离开吧
[19:43] I will not do this unless I had to. 我也是迫不得已
[19:51] You’ve changed. Bilbo Baggins. 你变了 比尔博·巴金斯
[19:56] And not the same Hobbit as the one who left Shire. 不是离开夏尔时的那个霍比特了
[20:02] I was going to tell you… 我本来想告诉你…
[20:07] I found something in the Goblin Tunnels. 我在半兽人的隧道里发现了一样东西
[20:14] Found what? 什么东西
[20:20] What did you find? 你发现了什么
[20:25] My courage. 我的勇气
[20:29] Good. Well that’s good. 很好 很不错
[20:34] You need it. 你需要勇气
[20:36] I’ll be waiting for you at the overlook before the slopes of Erebor. 我在艾雷博山前的瞭望角等你们
[20:40] Keep the map and key safe. 小心保管地图和钥匙
[20:43] Do not enter the Mountain without me. 不要擅自进入孤山
[20:52] This is not the Greenwood. 这可不是绿林
[20:54] Although the very air of the forest is heavy 森林的空气中充斥着幻象
[20:58] with illusion that’ll see to enter your mind… 侵蚀你们的意志
[21:01] and lead you astray. 引你们误入歧途
[21:02] Lead us astray? 误入歧途
[21:04] What does that mean? 那是什么意思
[21:06] You must stay on the path, do not leave it. 必须沿着路走 不要离开
[21:10] If you do, you’ll never find it again. 否则就再也找不到路了
[21:15] No matter what may come, stay on the path! 不管发生什么 务必沿着路走
[21:17] Come on, we must reach the mountain before the sunset on Durin’s Day. 走吧 要在杜林之日的日落前赶到孤山
[21:20] Durin’s Day? 杜林之日
[21:21] – Let’s go. – We have one chance to find the hidden door . -走吧 -我们只有一次机会找到隐秘之门
[21:35] The path goes this way. 路往这边拐了
[22:03] This way. 这边
[22:13] Air. I need air. 空气 我需要空气
[22:16] My head, it’s spinning. What’s happening? 我的脑袋在打转 怎回事
[22:20] – We’re moving. – Nori. -继续走 -诺瑞
[22:24] Why have we stopped? 为什么停下来
[22:25] The path, it’s disappeared. 路径消失了
[22:29] What’s going on? 怎么了
[22:30] We’ve lost the path. 路不见了
[22:32] Find it. All of you, look! Look for the path! 那就找 大家一起找
[22:46] I don’t remember this place, none of it is familiar. 我不记得这地方 从来没见过
[22:53] Where is it? 在哪里
[22:55] We do not know. We do not even know what it is. 不知道 我们连这是哪都不知道
[23:45] Look, a tobacco pouch. 看 烟草袋
[23:48] There’s Dwarves in these woods. 这森林里有矮人
[23:51] Dwarves in the Blue Mountains no less. 而且还是蓝山的矮人
[23:54] This is exactly the same as mine. 这和我的烟草袋一模一样
[23:56] Because it is yours. 因为就是你的
[23:57] You understand? We are going round in circles, we are lost. 明白吗 我们在绕圈子 我们迷路了
[24:01] We’re not lost, we keep heading east. 我们没有迷路 我们在往东走
[24:02] But which way is the east? 但哪面是东
[24:04] We’ve lost the sun. 我们看不见太阳
[24:08] The sun, we have to find the sun. 太阳 要找到太阳
[24:15] Up there. 在上面
[24:24] What’s that? 那是什么
[24:26] Enough! Quiet, all of you! 够了 都给我安静
[24:31] We’re being watched. 有人在盯着我们
[25:21] I, I can see a lake. 我看见了湖
[25:24] And a river, 和一条河
[25:26] and the Lonely Mountain. 还有孤山
[25:30] We’re almost there. 我们就快到了
[25:34] Can you hear me? 你们能听见吗
[25:36] I know which way to go. 我知道路了
[25:42] Hello? 人呢
[25:52] Hello. 有人吗
[26:06] No, come on! 不 别啊
[27:48] Eat them now, none is running. 赶紧吃 都跑不掉了
[27:52] His hide is tough, this could be juicy inside. 他的皮很硬 里面肯定多汁
[27:58] Finish it. 杀了他
[27:59] He’s alive, you didn’t kill him. 他还活着 你没杀掉他
[28:02] Kill him now! 赶紧杀了他
[28:04] Feast! 开吃
[28:11] Feast! 开吃
[28:20] What is it? 什么东西
[28:29] Fair terms, you see. 不欺负你
[28:35] Just a little taste. 只尝一小口
[28:48] Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? 什么东西 在哪儿 在哪儿
[28:52] Here. 在这里
[28:54] It stings, stings! 刺到我了 疼死我了
[29:03] Sting? 刺
[29:05] It’s a good name. 这名字不错
[29:08] Sting. 刺叮剑
[29:30] – I’m all right. – Where’s Bilbo? -我没事 -比尔博在哪儿
[29:32] – Bilbo. – I’m up here. -比尔博 -我在上面
[30:08] Haul! 拉
[30:15] Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? 在哪儿 到哪儿去了 掉哪儿去了
[30:41] No! 不
[30:44] Gloin! Kili! 格罗因 奇力
[30:46] Kill them all! 杀光它们
[30:55] Kili! 奇力
[31:20] Mine. 是我的
[31:57] Come on, keep up! 快 跟上
[32:21] Do not think I will not kill you, Dwarf. 别以为我不会下杀手 矮人
[32:24] It would be my pleasure. 我乐意之极
[32:29] – No! – Kili! -不 -奇力
[32:50] Throw me your dagger! 把你的匕首扔给我
[32:52] Quick! 快点
[32:54] Did you think I’m giving you a weapon, Dwarf? 你以为我会给你武器吗 矮人
[32:56] You’re mistaken! 你想错了
[33:03] Search them. 搜身
[33:10] Hey, give it back, that’s private! 还给我 这是私人物品
[33:12] Who is this? your brother? 这是谁 你的弟弟吗
[33:15] That is my wife! 那是我老婆
[33:17] And what is this horrid creature, a Goblin-mutant? 这长得像半兽人的是谁 这么丑
[33:21] That’s my wee lad, Gimli! 那是我家儿子 金雳
[33:54] Where did you get this? 你从哪得到的
[33:56] It was given to me. 别人送的
[34:01] Not just a thief but a liar as well. 不但是个贼 还是个骗子
[34:04] Enwenno hain! 带他们走
[34:09] Thorin, where’s Bilbo? 索林 比尔博去哪了
[35:15] This is not the end of it! 跟你们没完
[35:28] Aren’t you going to search me? 你不来搜我的身吗
[35:32] I could have anything down my trousers. 我裤裆里可能什么都有哦
[35:35] Or nothing. 或是什么都没有
[36:12] Leave it! 放弃吧
[36:14] There is no way out, this is no Orc dungeon. 逃不出去的 这不是半兽人的地牢
[36:18] These are holes of the Woodland Realm. 这里是林地王国的牢房
[36:20] No one leaves here but by the King’s consent. 没有国王的恩准 谁也不出去
[36:29] Some imagine that a noble quest is at hand. 有人觉得这是什么崇高的使命
[36:33] A quest to reclaim a homeland, and slay a dragon. 收复家园 消灭恶龙
[36:39] I myself suspect a more prosiac motive. 但我觉得你们没有这么高尚
[36:44] Attempted burglary or something of that ilk. 你们只能干偷鸡摸狗的勾当
[36:52] You have found a way in. 你找到了进山的方法
[36:54] You seek that which would bestow upon you, the right to rule. 你在找能赋予你王权的宝物
[36:59] The King’s Jewel. 帝王珍宝
[37:02] The Arkenstone. 阿肯宝钻
[37:06] It is precious to you beyond measure. 在你眼中是无价之宝
[37:10] I understand that. 我能够理解
[37:13] The gems in the Mountain that I, too, desire… 山中众多宝石 我也觊觎已久
[37:18] White gems, a pure starlight. 白色的宝石 如同纯洁的星光
[37:22] I offer you my help. 我可以帮你
[37:27] I’m listening. 请说吧
[37:29] I would let you go, 我会放你们走
[37:32] if you but return what is mine. 但要把我的财宝还给我
[37:38] A favor for a favor. 公平交换
[37:39] Have my word, one king to another. 王者之间的约定
[37:48] I would not trust Thranduil, 哪怕世界毁灭
[37:52] a great king to honor his words till the end of all days be upon us. 我也不会相信瑟兰迪尔 这位国王的承诺
[37:58] You lack all honor! 你不值得信任
[38:03] I’ve seen how you treat your friends. 我看到过你怎样对待盟友
[38:05] We came to you once, 我们找到你
[38:07] starving, homeless , seeking your help. 饥肠辘辘 无家可归 渴求你的帮助
[38:11] But you turned your back. 你却袖手旁观
[38:14] You turned away from the suffering of my people. 你转身离去 让我的人民饱受煎熬
[38:18] The inferno that destroyed us. 面对毁灭家园的地狱之火
[38:20] Imrid amrad ursul! 葬身火海
[38:22] Do not talk to me of dragon fire. 不要跟我说龙火
[38:25] I know its wrath and ruin. 我体会过它的力量
[38:32] I have faced the great serpents of the north. 我也斗过北方的恶龙
[38:39] I warned your grandfather of what his greed would summon. 我警告过你的祖父 他的贪婪必会引来恶果
[38:44] But he would not listen. 但他充耳不闻
[38:51] You are just like him. 你和他一样
[38:55] Stay here if you will, and rot. 在这里待到尸骨无存吧
[38:59] 100 years is a mere blink in the life of an Elf. 100年对精灵来说 只是一瞬间
[39:03] I am patient. I can wait. 我有的是耐心 我会等的
[39:16] – Did he offer you a deal? – He did. -他向你提条件了吗 -提了
[39:20] I told him he can go ish kakhfê ai’d dur rugnu! 我唾弃了他的先祖
[39:24] Him and all his kin! 还有他的族人们
[39:27] That’s that, then. 好吧
[39:30] The deal was our only hope. 那是我们唯一的希望了
[39:36] Not our only hope. 还不是唯一的
[39:45] I know you’re there. 我知道你在那
[39:48] Why do you linger in the shadows? 为什么要在阴影中徘徊
[39:52] I was coming to report to you. 我是来向您报告的
[39:56] I thought I ordered that nest to be destroyed not 2 moons past. 我两日前就下令要你摧毁那个巢穴了吧
[39:59] We cleared the forest as ordered, my lord. 森林已经扫荡过了 主上
[40:02] But more spiders keep coming up from the south. 但还有蜘蛛不断从南边涌入
[40:04] They are spawning in the ruins of Dol Guldur. 他们在多尔戈多的废墟中繁殖
[40:06] If we could kill them at their source… 如果能从源头上扼制住他们
[40:08] The fortress lies beyond our borders. 他们的堡垒远在边界之外
[40:10] Keep our lands clear of those foul creatures. 避免邪恶生物侵入我们的领土
[40:12] That is your task. 这才是你的工作
[40:13] And when we drive them off? What then? 就算赶跑了又怎样
[40:16] Will they not spread to other lands? 他们难道不会跑到其他地方去吗
[40:18] Other lands are not my concern. 其他地方不关我的事
[40:21] Fortunes of the world will rise and fall. 外面的世界潮起潮落
[40:24] But here in this kingdom, we will endure. 只有我们的国度永在
[40:32] Legolas said you fought well today. 莱戈拉斯说你今天非常英勇
[40:39] He’s grown very fond of you. 他对你是渐生好感
[40:43] I assure you, my lord. 我向您保证 主上
[40:46] Legolas thinks of me as no more than a captain of the guard. 在他眼里 我只不过是个卫队长
[40:49] Perhaps he did once. 也许以前是
[40:52] Now I’m not so sure. 现在可不一定了
[40:58] I do not think you would allow your son 我想您不会允许自己的儿子
[41:00] to pledge himself to a lowly Silvan Elf. 对出身卑微的木精灵有好感吧
[41:03] No, you’re right. I would not. 没错 我不会允许
[41:06] Still, he cares about you. 但他还是很在乎你
[41:09] Do not give him hope where there is none. 没有希望 就不要让他幻想
[41:50] The stone in your hand, what is it? 你手里的那枚石头是什么
[41:56] It is a talisman. 是个护身符
[42:00] A powerful spell lies upon it, 上面刻着强大的咒语
[42:02] if any but a Dwarf reads the runes on this stone… 只要不是矮人 看到咒语
[42:06] They will be forever cursed. 就会受到永恒的诅咒
[42:13] Or not. 也没准
[42:16] Depending on whether you believe. 信则灵 不信则不灵
[42:17] This kind of thing is just a token. 这种东西只是个象征
[42:22] A rune stone. 符文石
[42:26] My mother gave it to me so I’d remember my promise. 我妈妈给我的 好让我记得承诺
[42:30] What promise? 什么承诺
[42:32] That I would come back to her. 我会回到她身边
[42:36] She worries. 她很担心
[42:39] She thinks I’m reckless. 她觉得我很鲁莽
[42:41] Are you? 是吗
[42:56] Sounds like quite a party having out there. 好盛大的宴会
[43:00] It is mereth en gilith. 那是星光盛宴
[43:03] The feast of starlight. 在星光下的晚宴
[43:06] All light is sacred to the Eldar. 精灵认为光都是神圣的
[43:09] But Wood Elves love best for light of the stars. 但木精灵最爱的是星光
[43:13] I always thought it is a cold light. 我一直觉得星光是清冷的
[43:17] Remote and far away. 遥不可及
[43:20] It is memory. 那是回忆
[43:23] Precious and pure. 纯洁宝贵
[43:29] Like your promise. 像你的承诺一样
[43:40] I have walked there sometimes. 我上去过几次
[43:43] Beyond the forest and up into the night. 森林上面 深入夜色
[43:47] I have seen the world full away. 远远地看着整个世界
[43:52] And the white light forever fill the air. 夜空中充满了白色的光辉
[43:58] I saw fire moon once. 我见过一次焰月
[44:02] The roads of the path near Dunland. 在登兰德附近的路上
[44:03] Huge, red and golden it was, filled the sky. 巨大的月亮 火红金灿的光芒
[44:08] We were an escort for some merchants in Mindolluin, 我们当时护送一批梅督林的商人
[44:11] they were trading in silver work for furs. 他们用银器换皮毛
[44:14] We took the Greenway south. 我们沿着绿色大道南下
[44:16] Keeping the mountain to our left. 山一直在我们左侧
[44:18] At the end of the day, 日暮之后
[44:20] you see huge fire moon lighting our path. 一轮巨大的焰月 照亮我们的路
[44:28] We’re running out of drink. 我们的酒快喝完了
[44:31] These empty barrels should be sent back to Esgaroth hours ago. 这些空酒桶早就该送回埃加洛斯了
[44:34] Bargeman would be waiting for them. 驳船工肯定在等了
[44:37] Say what you like, 随你怎么说
[44:37] but the ill-tempered king has this excellent, tasty wine. 咱的臭脾气国王藏的美酒不能放过
[44:43] – Come on, Ross, try it. – I have the Dwarves in my charge. -来吧 罗斯 尝一下 -我还要看管矮人呢
[44:47] They’re locked up, where can they go? 都被锁起来了 还能跑到哪去
[44:53] I’ll wager the sun is on the rise. Must be nearly dawn. 我敢打赌就要日出了 肯定快到黎明了
[44:58] We never gonna reach the mountain, are we? 我们是不是永远都到不了孤山了
[45:03] Not stuck in here, you know? 关在这里怎么去孤山
[45:11] Bilbo. 比尔博
[45:16] There are guards nearby. 附近有卫兵
[45:37] What’s this? 这是什么
[45:38] You first. 你先走
[45:39] – Ori. – Not that way. Down here, follow me! -欧瑞 -不是那边 在下面 跟我来
[46:00] This way. 这边
[46:04] – Come. – I don’t believe we’re in the cellars! -快来 -我们居然跑到酒窖来了
[46:07] You’re supposed to be leading us out now for the road! 你应该带我们找出去的路
[46:10] I know what I’m doing. 我脑子清楚得很
[46:12] This way. 这边
[46:19] Everyone, climb into the barrels, quickly! 所有人 快进酒桶 快点
[46:21] Are you mad? They’ll find us. 你疯了吗 他们会发现我们的
[46:23] No, no, they won’t. I promise you! 不 不 不会的 我保证
[46:25] Please, please, you must trust me! 拜托 一定要相信我
[46:33] Do as he says. 按他说的做
[46:52] What do we do now? 我们现在该干什么
[46:55] Hold your breath. 屏住呼吸
[46:56] Hold my breath? What do you mean? 屏住呼吸 什么意思
[47:23] Where is the keeper of the keys? 钥匙在谁手里
[47:52] Welcome, Master Baggins. 欢迎 巴金斯大师
[47:55] Come on, let’s go. 快点 出发了
[48:06] Hold on! 抓稳了
[48:21] Bilbo! 比尔博
[48:27] Hang on. 坚持住
[48:29] No. Help! 不 救命啊
[48:57] No! 不要
[49:11] Watch out! 小心
[49:33] Get on to the bridge! 去桥上
[50:13] Kili? 奇力
[50:21] Kili? 奇力
[51:15] Kili? 奇力
[52:40] Nori! 诺瑞
[52:54] Come along! 一起来
[53:03] Bombur! 邦伯
[56:39] Oh, it’s you. 是你啊
[56:40] Why am I here, Gandalf? 为什么要我来这 甘道夫
[56:42] Trust me, Radagast. 相信我 瑞达加斯特
[56:43] I would not have called you here without a good reason. 我不会无缘无故叫你来的
[56:51] This is not a nice place to meet. 这里不适合见面
[56:53] No. It is not. 的确不适合
[56:58] These are dark spells, Gandalf. 这里都是黑魔法 甘道夫
[57:01] Old, and full of hate. 怨气很重 古老的黑魔法
[57:04] Who’s buried here? 这里埋的是谁
[57:06] If he had name, it’s long since been lost. 就算他有名字 也早被人遗忘了
[57:09] He would have been known only as a servant of evil. 人们只会记得他是恶魔的仆从
[57:23] One of nine. 九个戒灵之一
[57:27] Why now, Gandalf? I don’t understand. 为什么是现在 甘道夫 我不明白
[57:30] The Ring-wraiths is summoned to Dol Guldur. 戒灵被召唤到了多尔戈多
[57:33] But it can not be the Necromancer. 但不可能是亡灵法师
[57:35] A human sorcerer could not summon such evil. 人类不可能召唤出这么邪恶的东西
[57:39] Who said it was human? 谁说他是人类
[57:42] The Nine only answer to one master. 九个戒灵只效忠一人
[57:46] We’ve been blind, Radagast. 我们没有注意到 瑞达加斯特
[57:49] And in our blindness the enemy has returned. 敌人趁我们不备 卷土重来了
[57:55] He’s summoning his servants. 他在召集他的仆从
[57:59] Azorg the Defiler is no ordinary hunter. 亵渎者阿佐格可不是普通的猎手
[58:03] He’s a commander, a commander of legions. 他是个指挥官 军团指挥官
[58:08] The enemy is preparing for war. 敌人要发动战争
[58:12] It will begin in the east. His mind is set upon that mountain. 从东边起 他盯上了孤山
[58:17] Where are you going? 你要去哪
[58:18] – To rejoin the others. – Gandalf. -和其他人汇合 -甘道夫
[58:21] I started this, I can not forsake them. 是我牵的头 我不能抛弃他们
[58:24] They are in grave danger. 他们危在旦夕了
[58:26] If what you say is true… 如果你说的是真的
[58:28] the world is in grave danger. 整个世界都危在旦夕了
[58:32] The power in that fortress will only grow stronger. 他藏在堡垒中积蓄力量
[58:37] You want me to cast my friends aside. 你想让我把朋友们抛到一旁
[58:43] – Anything behind us? – Not that I can see. -还有人追吗 -我看没有了
[58:50] I think we’ve outrun the Orcs. 应该甩掉兽人了
[58:52] Not for long. 只能逃一时
[58:53] We’ve lost the current. 这里水流太缓
[58:56] Make for the shore. Come on, let’s go. 大家上岸 来吧 我们走
[59:06] Come on. 加油
[59:20] I’m fine. It’s nothing. 我没事 小伤而已
[59:21] – On your feet. – Kili’s wounded, his leg needs binding. -走起来 -奇力受伤了 腿需要包扎
[59:25] There’s an Orc pack on our tail. We keep moving. 有一队兽人跟在我们后面 得赶紧走了
[59:28] – To where? – To the mountain, we’re so close. -去哪 -去孤山 我们很近了
[59:32] A lake lies between us and that mountain. 中间隔着一座湖呢
[59:35] We have no way to cross it. 我们没有办法渡湖
[59:36] – So then we go arround. – The Orcs’ll run us down, as sure as daylight. -那我们就绕过去 -兽人肯定会追上来
[59:40] We have no weapon to defend ourselves. 我们也没有防身的武器
[59:43] Bind his legs quickly. You have 2 minutes. 快包扎他的腿 给你两分钟时间
[1:00:07] Do it again…and you’re dead. 我不会再手下留情了
[1:00:12] Excuse me, but, um…you’re from Lake-town, 不好意思 你是从长湖城来的
[1:00:15] if I’m not mistaken? 我没看错吧
[1:00:18] That barge over there, 那边的驳船
[1:00:21] is it available for hire by any chance? 有没有可能租给我们
[1:00:26] What makes you think I would help you? 你为什么觉得我会帮你们
[1:00:28] Those boots have seen better days. 从靴子看 你过的日子挺苦
[1:00:30] As has that coat. 从大衣看也是
[1:00:33] No doubt you have some hungry mouths to feed. 想必你还要养家糊口吧
[1:00:36] How many bearings? 几个孩子
[1:00:38] A boy and two girls. 一个男孩两个女孩
[1:00:41] And your wife, I imagine she’s a beauty. 我猜你妻子肯定是个大美人
[1:00:45] Aye, she was. 对 曾经是
[1:00:51] I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to… 对不起 我不是故意的
[1:00:52] Come on, come on. Enough for the niceties! 得了 得了 客套个什么劲
[1:00:56] What’s your hurry? 你着什么急
[1:00:57] What’s it to you? 关你什么事
[1:00:59] I would like to know who you are. 我想知道你们是什么人
[1:01:01] And what you are doing in these lands. 又在这里做些什么事情
[1:01:03] We are simple merchants from the Blue Mountains. 我们是从蓝山来的商人
[1:01:06] Journeying to see our kin in the Iron Hills. 要去铁丘陵走亲戚
[1:01:11] Simple merchants you say. 你们说是普通商人
[1:01:13] We need food, supplies, weapons. 我们需要食物 补给和武器
[1:01:17] Can you help us? 你能帮忙吗
[1:01:23] I know where these barrels came from. 我知道这些木桶是哪来的
[1:01:26] What of it? 怎么了
[1:01:27] I don’t know what business you had with the Elves. 我不知道你们和精灵之间发生了什么
[1:01:30] But I don’t think it ended well. 但我觉得结果不太妙
[1:01:34] No one enters Lake-town but by lead of The Master. 除非城主带路 没有人进得了长湖城
[1:01:37] All his wealth comes from trades with the Woodland Realm. 他的收入全靠和林地王国的交易
[1:01:40] He would see you in irons 他肯定会把你们扔进牢房
[1:01:42] before risking the wraith of king Thranduil. 不敢招惹瑟兰迪尔国王
[1:01:49] I’ll wager there are ways to enter that town unseen. 我打赌肯定有悄悄进城的方法
[1:01:52] Aye. 对
[1:01:55] But for that, you would need a smuggler. 但要有个走私贩帮忙
[1:01:59] For which we will pay, double. 我们会付钱的 双倍
[1:02:10] Such is the nature of evil. 邪恶就是如此愚蠢
[1:02:13] Out there in the vast ignorance of the world it festers and spreads. 即使遍布中土 依旧闭塞盲目
[1:02:18] A shadow that grows in the dark. 有阴影在黑暗中成长
[1:02:21] A sleepless malice 那恶灵昼夜不休
[1:02:23] as black as the oncoming wall of night. 如夜幕一般黑暗
[1:02:27] So it ever was. So will it always be. 之前是这样 以后也永远会这样
[1:02:33] In time, all foul things come forth. 最后 所有的邪恶都会现身
[1:02:37] You were tracking a company of 13 Dwarves. 你们在追杀13个矮人
[1:02:40] Why? 为什么
[1:02:41] Not 13. 不是13个
[1:02:43] Not any more. 不再是了
[1:02:45] The young one, the black-haired archer. 那个年轻人 黑头发的弓箭手
[1:02:49] We stuck him of a Morgul shaft. 他中了魔窟的箭
[1:02:53] Poison is in his blood, he’ll be choking on it soon. 毒液渗入血液 他活不长了
[1:02:58] Answer the question, filth. 回答问题 渣滓
[1:03:05] I would not antagonize her. 最好别惹怒她
[1:03:07] You like killing things, Orc? 你喜欢杀戮吗 兽人
[1:03:10] You like death? 你喜欢死亡吗
[1:03:13] Then let me give it to you! 那就让你尝尝死亡的滋味
[1:03:30] I do not care about one dead Dwarf. Answer the question. 我不在乎矮人的死活 回答我的问题
[1:03:35] You have nothing to fear. 没什么好害怕的
[1:03:38] Tell us what you know and I will set you free. 把知道的都说出来 我就放你自由
[1:03:42] You had orders to kill them, Why? 有人要杀死他们 为什么
[1:03:44] What is Thorin Oakenshield to you? 索林·橡木盾对你们有什么用
[1:03:47] The Dwarf runt will never be king. 那个矮冬瓜永远别想当国王
[1:03:50] King? There’s no King Under the Mountain. 国王吗 没有山下之王
[1:03:52] Nor will there ever be. None would they enter Erebor 将来也不会有 只要那头龙还活着
[1:03:57] whilst the dragon lives. 没人进得去艾雷博
[1:03:58] You know nothing. 你知道什么
[1:04:00] Your world will burn. 你们的世界将化为火海
[1:04:03] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[1:04:05] Speak! 快说
[1:04:07] Our time has come again. 我们的时代又回来了
[1:04:10] My master serves the One. 我的主人效忠于他
[1:04:15] Do you understand now, Elfling? Death is upon you. 现在明白了吧 精灵 死亡就要到来了
[1:04:20] The flames of war are upon you. 战火就要蔓延到这了
[1:04:27] Why did you do that? 你为什么这么做
[1:04:28] You promised to set him free. 你说过要放他自由
[1:04:30] And I did. 我照做了
[1:04:33] I freed his wretched head from his miserable shoulders. 我解放了他那卑鄙的头颅
[1:04:38] There was more the Orc could tell us. 这兽人嘴里还能套出话来
[1:04:40] There was nothing more he could tell me. 我觉得没什么价值了
[1:04:43] What did he mean by the flames of war? 他说的战火是什么意思
[1:04:47] It means they intend to unleash a weapon 他们要使用什么武器
[1:04:49] so great it will destroy all before it. 这武器强大到可以毁灭一切
[1:04:52] I want the watch doubled at our borders, all roads, all rivers. 边境 道路和河流的守卫通通加倍
[1:04:56] Nothing moves that I hear of it. 一有动静 立即禀报
[1:04:58] No one enters this kingdom, and no one leaves it. 严禁任何人进出
[1:06:28] Watch out! 小心点
[1:06:38] What are you trying to do? Drown us? 你干什么 想淹死我们吗
[1:06:40] I was born and bred on these waters , master Dwarf. 这片水域生养了我 矮人老爷
[1:06:43] If I wanted to drown you, I would not do it here. 就算我想淹死你们 也不会选这里
[1:06:48] Oh, I’ve had enough of this slippy lake-man. 我受够这个长湖城的滑头了
[1:06:51] I say we throw him over the sail and then we dump him. 要我说直接丢掉他 甩了他
[1:06:54] Bard, his name is Bard. 巴德 他叫巴德
[1:06:56] How do you know? 你怎么知道的
[1:06:57] Um, I asked him. 我问的
[1:06:59] I don’t care what he calls himself, I don’t like him. 我才不管他叫什么 我不喜欢他
[1:07:02] We do not have to like him. We simply have to pay him. 我们不需要喜欢他 付钱给他就行
[1:07:05] Come now lads, turn out your pockets. 来吧伙计 钱都拿出来
[1:07:09] How do we know he won’t betray us? 我们怎么知道他不会背叛我们
[1:07:11] We don’t. 不知道
[1:07:13] There’s um, still a big problem. 还有个大问题
[1:07:17] We’re 10 coins short. 还差10枚银币
[1:07:20] Gloin, come on. Give us what you have. 葛罗音 快点 把你的钱拿出来
[1:07:25] Don’t look to me. 找我干什么
[1:07:26] I’ve been bled dry by this venture. 这次冒险弄得我倾家荡产
[1:07:31] What have I seen from my investment? 一点回报都没见到
[1:07:34] Naught but misery and grief and… 什么都没有 只有痛苦和悲伤
[1:07:45] Bless my beard. 老天爷啊
[1:07:48] Take it, take all of it. 拿去 全都拿走
[1:07:56] The money, quick, give it to me. 钱呢 快点给我
[1:07:57] We will pay you when we get our provisions, 拿到供给之后自然会付你钱
[1:07:59] but not before. 否则不行
[1:08:00] If you value your freedom, you’ll do as I say. 不想被关进大牢 就听我的
[1:08:03] There are guards ahead. 前面有守卫
[1:08:22] What’s he doing? 他在干什么
[1:08:24] He’s talking to someone. 他在和什么人说话
[1:08:28] He’s pointing right at us. 还对着我们指指点点
[1:08:33] Now they’re shaking hands. 现在握起手来了
[1:08:34] What? 什么
[1:08:35] The villain! 这个坏人
[1:08:36] He’s selling us out. 他把我们卖了
[1:09:00] Quiet! 安静
[1:09:04] We’re approaching the tollgate. 马上到城门关了
[1:09:17] Halt. Goods inspection. Papers, please. 停船 货物检查 请出示文书
[1:09:23] Oh, it’s you, Bard. 原来是你啊 巴德
[1:09:24] Morning, Percy. 早上好 珀西
[1:09:25] Anything to declare? 有什么要申报的吗
[1:09:27] Nothing, that I am cold and tired, and ready for home. 没有 我又累又冷 想赶紧回家
[1:09:31] You and me both. 我也是
[1:09:37] Here we are, all in order. 给你 没问题了
[1:09:39] Not so fast. 别着急
[1:09:43] Consignment of empty barrels from the Woodland Realm. 从林地王国托运回来的空木桶
[1:09:48] Only, they are not empty, 怎么不是空的呢
[1:09:54] are they, Bard? 巴德
[1:09:55] If I recall correctly. Your licensed as a bargeman. 没记错的话 你的执照是驳船工
[1:10:00] Not a fisherman. 而不是渔夫
[1:10:04] That’s none of your business! 不关你的事
[1:10:05] Wrong. It’s the Master’s business, which makes it my business. 错了 这关城主的事 也就是我的事
[1:10:10] Oh, come on, Alfred, Have a heart. People need to eat! 拜托 埃弗雷德 讲点情理 城民等着吃饭呢
[1:10:13] These fish are illegal. 这些鱼是非法的
[1:10:17] – Empty the barrels over the side. – You heard him. -把桶清空 -快点
[1:10:19] In the canal. 倒进河里
[1:10:22] Come on. 快点
[1:10:24] Folks in this town are struggling. 镇上的人民在挨饿
[1:10:26] Times are hard, food is scarce. 日子艰难 食物又少
[1:10:29] That’s not my problem. 跟我有什么关系
[1:10:30] And when the people hear their Master’s dumping the fish in the lake, 如果人们听说城主把鱼扔进湖里
[1:10:34] when the rioting starts, 掀起暴动的话
[1:10:39] Will it be your problem, then? 跟你有关系了吗
[1:10:45] Stop! 住手
[1:10:50] Ever the people’s champion, aye, Bard? Protector of the common folk. 充当人民英雄吗 巴德 平民保护神
[1:10:55] You might have their favor now, bargeman. But it won’t last. 他们不会一直支持你的 船夫
[1:11:01] Raise the gate. 把门打开
[1:11:06] The Master has his eye on you, you do well to remember. 别忘了 城主盯着你呢
[1:11:10] We know where you live. 我们知道你住哪里
[1:11:11] It’s a small town, Alfred. Everyone knows where everyone lives. 地方这么小 埃弗雷德 大家可都知根知底
[1:11:32] All these talks of civil are unrest. 外面的动静很大
[1:11:35] Someone’s been stirring the pot, Sire. 有人在煽风点火 大人
[1:11:40] Gout playing ox, Sire? 痛风了吗 大人
[1:11:41] It’s the damp, it’s the only possible explanation. Get me a brandy. 是潮气 肯定是潮气 给我弄点白兰地
[1:11:46] The mood of the people, sire, is turning ugly. 大人 民众的情绪让人不快
[1:11:49] They’re commoners, Alfred. They’ve always been ugly. 平民就这样 埃弗雷德 让人不愉快
[1:11:52] It’s not my fault that they live in a place that stinks of fish oil and tar. 这地方到处是鱼腥臭气 又不怪我
[1:11:57] Jobs, shelter, 工作 房屋
[1:11:59] food, that’s all they ever plead about. 食物 只有这点追求
[1:12:03] It is my belief, sire, that they’ve been led on by trouble makers. 大人 肯定有人在幕后指使
[1:12:07] Then we must find these trouble makers, and arrest them. 那就给我找出来 逮捕他们
[1:12:11] My thoughts exactly, sire. 我也是这么想的 大人
[1:12:13] And all these talks of change must be supressed. 改革的言论给我压下去
[1:12:17] What a fault to let the rebel banded together and start making noises. 绝对不能让造反的人聚在一起 制造言论
[1:12:21] The next thing you know, they’ll start asking questions, forming commities… 搞不好他们还要问责 成立委员会
[1:12:27] launching inquiries. 发起调查
[1:12:28] Out with the old, in with the new. 旧的不去 新的不来
[1:12:32] What? 什么
[1:12:33] That’s what I’ve been saying, sire. 我一直都在这么说 大人
[1:12:35] There’s even talk of election. 还有传言说要选举
[1:12:37] Election? It’s absurd. I won’t stand for it. 选举 真荒唐 我绝不允许
[1:12:43] I don’t think they’ll ask you to stand, sire. 他们不需要您允许吧 大人
[1:12:48] Sackers, ingrates, rebel-rousers. 这些强盗 忘恩负义 还想造反
[1:12:52] Who would have the nerve to question my authority! 谁敢质疑我的权威
[1:12:55] Who would dare? Who… 谁敢 谁
[1:13:03] Bard. 巴德
[1:13:05] You mark my words, that trouble-making bargeman is behind all this. 绝对没错 幕后黑手就是这个船夫
[1:13:18] Get your hands off me. 别碰我
[1:13:26] You didn’t see them. They were never here. 你没见过他们 他们没来过这里
[1:13:30] Fish you can have for nothing. 鱼送你了
[1:13:34] Follow me. 跟上我
[1:13:44] Da, our house, it’s being watched. 爸 我们的房子被监视了
[1:14:24] You can tell the Master I’m done for the day. 告诉城主我今天办完事了
[1:14:28] Da. 爸
[1:14:29] Where have you been? 你去哪了
[1:14:30] Father, there you are! I was worried. 爸爸 你回来了 我好担心
[1:14:34] Yes. Bain, get them in. 好 贝恩 叫他们出来
[1:14:45] If you speak of this to anyone. I’ll rip your arms off. 要是你跟别人说 我就把你的胳膊拧下来
[1:14:52] Off. 别碰我
[1:14:55] Out there. 在那边
[1:15:04] Da, why are the Dwarves climbing out from our toilet? 爸 为什么有矮人从厕所里爬出来
[1:15:07] Will they bring us luck? 他们能带来好运吗
[1:15:17] They may not be the best fit, but they’ll keep you warm. 可能不是很合身 但是保暖
[1:15:21] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:15:32] The Dwarvish Windlass. 矮人风弩
[1:15:34] You look like you’ve seen a ghost. 你像是见了鬼魂一样
[1:15:37] Yes. The last time we saw such a weapon, 没错 上次见到这武器
[1:15:43] a city was on fire. 河谷城化为了灰烬
[1:15:46] It was the day the dragon came. 那天巨龙袭来
[1:15:52] The day that Smaug destroyed Dale. 斯矛革摧毁了河谷城
[1:15:57] Girion, the Lord of the city. 城主吉利恩
[1:15:59] Rallied his bowman to fire upon the beast. 集结弓箭手射击巨龙
[1:16:02] But a dragon’s hide is tough. Tougher than the strongest armor. 但龙皮无比坚固 牢不可破
[1:16:07] Only a black arrow fired from a Windlass would pierce the dragon hide. 只有风弩射出的黑箭能够刺穿
[1:16:13] And few of those arrows were ever made. 这种箭本就寥寥无几
[1:16:22] The store was running low when Girion made his last stand. 吉利恩背水一战时 仅剩数支
[1:16:33] Had the aim of men been true that day… 哪怕他能射中一箭
[1:16:37] much would’ve been different. 也不会落到这步田地
[1:16:43] You speak as if you were there? 难道你当时在场
[1:16:46] All Dwarves know the tale. 所有矮人都知道这个故事
[1:16:49] And you would know that Girion hit the dragon? 那你应该知道吉利恩击中了巨龙
[1:16:51] It loosened the scale on the left wing 射落了左翼的一块鳞片
[1:16:53] one more shot he would have killed the beast. 再补一箭就能杀死那怪物
[1:16:56] That’s fairy story, lad. Nothing more. 不过是童话而已 孩子 只是童话
[1:17:01] You took all our money. 你收了钱
[1:17:03] Where are the weapons? 武器在哪里
[1:17:07] Wait here. 等着
[1:17:23] Tomorrow begins our last day of autumn. 明天是最后一个秋日
[1:17:25] Durin’s day falls the morning after next. 后天便是杜林之日
[1:17:28] We must reach the mountain before then. 必须在那之前赶到孤山
[1:17:30] And if we do not? 如果不能呢
[1:17:31] If we fail to find the hidden door before that time? 如果那之前找不到隐秘之门呢
[1:17:34] Then this quest has been for nothing. 那计划就全落空了
[1:17:48] What is this? 这是什么
[1:17:50] Pike hook. 钩矛
[1:17:51] Made from an old harpoon. 旧鱼叉改的
[1:17:53] And this? 这个呢
[1:17:54] A crowbill, we call it. Expansion from smittys hammer. 我们叫它鹤嘴锄 改进过的铁匠锤
[1:17:57] It’s heavy in hand, I grant. 虽然上手很重
[1:17:58] But in defense of your life, these will serve you better than none. 但需要保命时 也能凑合着用
[1:18:02] We paid you for weapons. 我们买的是武器
[1:18:05] Iron forged, swords of dark sheath. 铁铸黑鞘的宝剑
[1:18:08] It’s a joke. 这是开玩笑
[1:18:11] You won’t find better outside the city armory. 这是军械库外最好的武器了
[1:18:14] All iron-forged weapons are held there and locked in key. 铁铸的兵器都锁在军械库里
[1:18:17] Thorin. 索林
[1:18:19] Why not take his offer and go? 拿着这些走吧
[1:18:21] I’ve made do with less. So have you. 更差的兵器我都用过 你不也是
[1:18:25] I say we leave now. 我们现在就走
[1:18:26] You’re not going anywhere. 你们哪都不能去
[1:18:28] What did you see? 你看到什么了
[1:18:29] There are spies watching this house and probably every wolf and dog in town. 全城的眼线 乃至狼狗都盯着这里
[1:18:34] You must wait until nightfall. 必须等到傍晚
[1:18:52] Thorin. 索林
[1:19:06] Da? 爸
[1:19:10] Don’t let them leave. 别让他们出门
[1:19:44] You can not hunt 30 orcs on your own. 不要一个人追杀30个兽人
[1:19:49] But I’m not on my own. 可我不是一个人
[1:19:52] You knew I would come? 你知道我要跟来
[1:19:56] The king is angry, Tauriel. 国王很愤怒 塔睿尔
[1:19:58] For 600 years, my father has protected you, favored you. 600年来 我父亲一直保护你 宠爱你
[1:20:02] You defied his orders. 你却违抗了他的命令
[1:20:03] You betrayed his trust. 辜负了他的信任
[1:20:15] The king has never let Orcs fill from outlands. 国王从未准许兽人入境
[1:20:18] But he would let this Orc pack cross our borders 这次却纵容他们穿越边境
[1:20:20] and kill our prisoners. 追杀我们的犯人
[1:20:21] – It is not our fight. – It is our fight. -我们不该插手 -怎么不该插手
[1:20:25] It will not end here. With every victory this evil will grow. 他们不会善罢甘休 这是在助长邪恶
[1:20:30] If your father has his way, we would do nothing. 如果你父亲一意孤行 我们袖手旁观
[1:20:33] We will hide within our walls, live our lives away from light. 我们只能躲在城墙后 不见天日
[1:20:38] And let the darkness descend. 任由黑暗侵袭
[1:20:41] Are we not a part of this world? 我们不是中土世界的一员吗
[1:20:45] Tell me mellon, when did we let evil become stronger than us? 朋友 怎么能让邪恶力量比我们强大
[1:20:54] Hello, Bard. What you after? 你好 巴德 你在找什么
[1:20:58] There was a tapestry, an old one. Where has it gone? 有一条旧挂毯 上哪去了
[1:21:02] What tapestry are you talking about? 什么旧挂毯
[1:21:04] This one. 这条
[1:21:06] They were Dwarves, I tell you. Appeared out of nowhere. 告诉你 他们是矮人 凭空出现的
[1:21:09] Full-beards, pierced eyes. I’ve never seen the like. 满脸胡子 眯缝眼 从来没见过
[1:21:13] What are Dwarves doing in these parts? 矮人在这做什么
[1:21:15] It’s the prophecy. 是预言
[1:21:17] – Prophecy? -Prophecy of Durin’s folk. -预言 -杜林后人的预言
[1:21:29] Prophecy? 预言
[1:21:34] Prophecy. 预言
[1:21:35] The old tales may come true. 那些传说可能成真了
[1:21:37] Vast hordes of treasure? 大笔财宝
[1:21:39] Can it really be true? 是真的吗
[1:21:40] Has the Lord of the silver fountains returned? 银泉之主回归了吗
[1:21:44] The lord of the silver fountains. The king of carven stone. 银泉之主 刻石之王
[1:21:51] The King Beneath the Mountain. 山下之王
[1:21:54] Shall come into his own. 将重回宝座
[1:21:57] And the bell shall ring in gladness at the Mountain King’s return. 人民欢庆山下之王的回归
[1:22:02] But all shall fail in sadness, 但一切必以悲剧收场
[1:22:05] and the lake will shine and burn. 湖水闪耀 战火重燃
[1:22:10] – Da, I tried to stopped them… – How long have they been gone? -爸 我想阻止他们 -他们走了多久
[1:22:19] As soon we have the weapons we make straight for the Mountain. 拿到武器 直接去孤山
[1:22:22] Go, go, go. 快 快 快
[1:22:43] You all right? 你还好吗
[1:22:44] I can manage. 撑得住
[1:22:46] Let’s just get out of here. 我们赶紧走吧
[1:23:02] Run! 快跑
[1:23:32] What is the meaning of this? 这什么意思
[1:23:35] We caught them stealing weapon, sire. 抓到他们在偷武器 大人
[1:23:37] Enemies of the state, em? 这是全民公敌呀
[1:23:39] A disgrace bunch of mercenaries, if ever there were, Sire. 看样子是群下贱的佣兵 大人
[1:23:43] Hold your tongue! 住嘴
[1:23:47] You do not know to whom you speak. 你不知道你在跟谁讲话
[1:23:49] This is no common criminal! This is Thorin, 这哪是什么犯罪 他是索林
[1:23:53] son of Thrain, son of Thror! 瑟罗尔的后人 瑟莱因之子
[1:23:59] We are the Dwarves of Erebor. 我们是艾雷博的矮人
[1:24:04] We have come to reclaim our homeland. 我们来收复故土
[1:24:12] I remember this town in the great days of old. 我还记得这镇子昔日的辉煌
[1:24:16] Fleets of boats laid at the harbor, 码头停满了船舶
[1:24:18] filled with silks and fine gems. 满载丝绸和珠宝
[1:24:21] This was no forsaken town on a lake. 这里不是被人遗忘的湖边小城
[1:24:24] This was the center of all trade of the North. 这里曾是北方的贸易中心
[1:24:30] I would see those days return, 我要重现往日的辉煌
[1:24:32] I would relive the great forges of Dwarves, 点亮矮人的熔炉
[1:24:34] send wealth and riches flowing once more… 让艾雷博的商队
[1:24:37] from the hordes of Erebor! 载满财富接踵而来
[1:24:41] Death, that is what you will bring upon us. 你只会带来死亡
[1:24:46] Dragon fire and ruin. 龙火和毁灭
[1:24:50] If you awaken that beast, it will destroy us all. 吵醒了那怪物 我们就全完了
[1:24:55] You can listen to this nay-sayer, but I promise you this: 你们可以听他劝阻 不过我保证
[1:25:01] If we succeed, 如果成功
[1:25:04] all will share in the wealth of the Mountain. 孤山的财富大家可以一起分享
[1:25:11] You will have enough gold, to rebuild Esgaroth 10 times over. 到手的财富 可以让十个埃加洛斯重现辉煌
[1:25:17] All of you, listen to me! You must listen! 所有人 听我说 听好
[1:25:21] Have you forgotten what happened in Dale? 你们忘记河谷城的事了吗
[1:25:25] Have you forgotten of those who died in firestorm? 忘记葬身火海的百姓了吗
[1:25:30] And for what purpose? 都是为了什么
[1:25:33] The blind ambition of a Mountain King. 为了山下之王盲目的野心
[1:25:35] So riven by greed, he can not see beyond his own desire! 贪婪蒙蔽了他的双眼 他心里只有欲望
[1:25:41] No, no. We must not, any of us, 等一等 我们每个人
[1:25:45] be too quick to lay blame. 都不要急着横加指责
[1:25:48] Let us not forget, that it was Girion, 不要忘了 吉利恩
[1:25:52] Lord of Dale, your ancestor, 河谷城主 你的先人
[1:25:55] who failed to kill the beast. 没能杀死那怪物
[1:26:00] It’s true, sire. We all know the story. 没错 大人 我们都知道这个故事
[1:26:04] Arrow after arrow he shot, each one missing its mark. 他射了一箭又一箭 却全部射偏
[1:26:16] You have no right, 你无权
[1:26:19] no right to enter that mountain. 无权进入孤山
[1:26:23] I have the only right. 只有我有权利
[1:26:31] I speak to the Master of the men of the lake. 请问长湖城主
[1:26:34] Will you see the prophecy fulfilled? 您愿意见证预言成真吗
[1:26:38] Will you… 愿意
[1:26:39] share in the great wealth of our people? 分享我们的无尽财富吗
[1:26:48] What say you? 您怎么说
[1:26:53] I say unto you, welcome! 我要说 欢迎
[1:26:59] Welcome and rise! Welcome, King under the mountain! 请平身 欢迎山下之王
[1:27:16] You do know we have one short? 你知道我们少一个人吧
[1:27:18] – Where’s Bifur? – He’s not here, we leave him behind. -比弗在哪 -他不在也不要管他
[1:27:21] You’ll have to, if you were to find the door before nightfall. 想在日落前找到门 只能这么做
[1:27:24] We can risk no more delays. 我们拖不起了
[1:27:30] Not you. 你不能去
[1:27:32] We must travel with speed. You’ll slow us down. 今天要全力赶路 你会拖慢我们的
[1:27:35] What are you talking about? I’m coming with you. 你在说什么呢 我要跟你们走
[1:27:37] No. 不
[1:27:43] Uncle, I must be there when that door is open. 舅舅 我一定要看着那门打开
[1:27:46] When we first look upon the halls of our fathers, Thorin… 我们一定要一起仰望先祖的大厅 索林
[1:27:48] Kili, stay here, 奇力 留下
[1:27:51] rest, join us when you’re healed. 休息 痊愈后来找我们
[1:28:00] I’ll stay with the lad 我来陪这孩子
[1:28:01] my duty lies with the wounded. 我的职责就是照顾伤员
[1:28:04] Uncle. 舅舅
[1:28:05] We grew up with the tales of the Mountain, tales you told us. 我们是听着孤山的故事长大的
[1:28:09] You can’t take that away from him. 不要剥夺他的梦想
[1:28:10] – Kili. – I will carry him if I must! -奇力 -我可以背着他
[1:28:13] One day you will be king and you will understand. 等你坐上王位 就能理解了
[1:28:16] I cannot risk the fate of this quest for the sake of one Dwarf. 不能因为一个矮人耽搁了远征
[1:28:20] Not even my own kin. 哪怕是我的亲人
[1:28:26] Fili, don’t be a fool. You belong with the company. 菲力 别犯傻 你跟大家在一起
[1:28:29] I belong with my brother. 我要和弟弟在一起
[1:28:42] By my beard, is that the time! 难道要出发了吗
[1:28:55] Good fortune to all! 祝你们好运
[1:29:09] Move. 让开
[1:29:11] No. 不
[1:29:19] Did you miss the boarders as well? 你们也错过开船了吗
[1:29:21] Kili, Kili! 奇力 奇力
[1:29:25] No. I’m done with Dwarves, go away. 不 我受够矮人了 走开
[1:29:29] No, no, no. No one will help us. 别 别 别 没人肯帮我们
[1:29:32] Kili’s sick. 奇力病了
[1:29:36] He’s very sick. 是重病
[1:30:17] What is this place? 这是哪
[1:30:19] For once the city of Dale. Now it is a ruin. 曾经的河谷城 现在只是一片废墟
[1:30:25] The desolation of Smaug. 斯矛革留下的荒原
[1:30:27] The sun will soon reach midday. 马上到正午了
[1:30:29] We must find the hidden door into the Mountain before it sets. 必须在日落前找到进入孤山的隐秘之门
[1:30:32] – This way. – Wait. -这边 -等等
[1:30:33] Is this the overlook? 这里是瞭望角吗
[1:30:35] Gandalf said to meet him here on no account of what you hear or… 甘道夫说无论如何 都要在这等…
[1:30:38] Do you see him? We have no time to wait upon a wizard. 你见到他了吗 来不及等他了
[1:30:42] We’re on our own. 我们只能靠自己了
[1:30:43] Come. 来吧
[1:31:01] Dol Guldur, the hill of sorcerer. 多尔戈多 巫师之山
[1:31:05] It looks completely abandoned. 看样子废弃已久了
[1:31:07] As it is meant to. 像是故意的
[1:31:10] A spell of concealment lies over this place. 这是障眼法
[1:31:14] Which means our enemies are not yet ready to reveal himself. 敌人应该不想现出真身
[1:31:20] He has not regained his full strength. 他还没恢复元气
[1:31:24] Radagast, I need you to carry a message to the Lady Galadriel. 瑞达加斯特 给盖拉德丽尔女王送个信
[1:31:27] Tell her, we must force his hand. 告诉她 要逼他行动了
[1:31:30] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[1:31:31] I’m going in alone. On no account come after me. 我独自进去 千万不要跟着我
[1:31:42] – Do I have your word? – Yes, yes, yes. -你保证吗 -保证 保证
[1:31:57] Wait, Gandalf. 等等 甘道夫
[1:32:00] What if it’s a trap? 如果是个陷阱呢
[1:32:02] Turn around and do not come back. 转过身去 不要回来
[1:32:11] It’s undoubtly a trap. 肯定是陷阱
[1:33:14] Cé ná ulco sís nurtaina… 藏身于此的恶灵
[1:33:17] I ettuluvas caninye! 速速现身
[1:33:37] – Anything? – Nothing! -找到了吗 -没有
[1:33:43] If the map is true, the hidden door is hidden right above us. 如果地图没问题 隐秘之门应该就在头顶
[1:33:53] Up here! 在那
[1:34:03] You have keen eyes, Master Baggins. 你眼神真锐利 巴金斯大师
[1:34:37] This must be it. 肯定是这里了
[1:34:40] The hidden door. 隐秘之门
[1:34:46] That all those who doubted us, rue this day! 那些质疑我们的人 后悔去吧
[1:34:56] Aye, we have a key. 我们有钥匙
[1:35:00] This means that somewhere, there is a keyhole. 所以应该有个锁孔
[1:35:05] The last light of Durin’s Day… 杜林之日 落日余晖
[1:35:10] will shine upon the keyhole. 锁孔即现
[1:35:29] We’re losing the light, come on. 太阳要下山了 快点
[1:35:37] Be quiet! We can’t hear when you’re thumping! 别乱踢 我听不到了
[1:35:40] Can’t find it. 找不到
[1:35:43] It’s not here! 不在这
[1:35:45] Here! 这里
[1:35:47] Wreck it down! 砸开它
[1:35:50] Come on. 加油
[1:35:55] It has to break. 肯定能打开
[1:35:56] It’s no good, the door is sealed. 没用 门锁上了
[1:35:59] Can’t be opened by force. 不能用蛮力打开
[1:36:02] There is powerful magic on it. 有强力的魔法保护着
[1:36:12] No. 不
[1:36:19] The last light of Durin’s Day… 杜林之日 落日余晖
[1:36:23] will shine upon the keyhole. 锁孔即现
[1:36:29] That what it says. 就是这么说的
[1:36:35] What did we miss? 我们少了什么
[1:36:41] What did we miss? 我们少了什么
[1:36:43] – Balin. – We’ve lost the light. -巴林 -没有太阳光了
[1:36:49] There’s no more to be done. 没有办法了
[1:36:52] We have but one chance. 我们只有那一次机会
[1:36:57] Come over here, lads. It’s over. 过来吧 小伙子们 结束了
[1:37:01] Wait a minute, what… 等一下 怎么
[1:37:06] Where are they going? 他们去哪
[1:37:09] You can’t give up now. 怎么能现在放弃
[1:37:26] Fine. 好吧
[1:37:29] You can’t give up now. 不能现在放弃
[1:37:42] Last light, the grey stone. 画眉击门
[1:37:46] When the thrush nods. 倚灰岩立
[1:37:49] The setting sun. 杜林之日
[1:37:52] And the last light of Durin’s Day will shine… 落日余晖 锁孔即现
[1:37:56] The last light. 落日余晖
[1:38:00] Last light. 余晖
[1:38:38] And the last light… 这才是余晖
[1:38:50] The keyhole! Come back! 锁眼在那 回来
[1:38:53] Come back! It’s the moon! The last moon of autumn! 回来 是月光 最后一轮秋月
[1:39:01] Where’s the key, where’s the key? Where’s the… 钥匙呢 钥匙
[1:39:04] It was…here. It was here. 就在 附近
[1:39:09] It was just… 就在
[1:40:08] Erebor. 艾雷博
[1:40:10] Thorin. 索林
[1:40:24] I know these walls. 我认得这墙
[1:40:30] These walls… 这墙壁
[1:40:34] The stone… 这岩石
[1:40:40] You remember, Balin? 记得吗 巴林
[1:40:45] Chambers filled with golden light. 耀满金光的房间
[1:40:50] I remember. 记得
[1:41:04] Herein lies the seventh kingdom of Durin’s folk. 此下即是杜林后人的七代王国
[1:41:11] May the Heart of the Mountain unite all Dwarves 愿崇山之心团结中土矮人
[1:41:16] in defense of this home. 保卫家园
[1:41:20] The throne of the king. 矮人王座
[1:41:26] And what’s that above it? 再上面呢
[1:41:32] The Arkenstone. 阿肯宝钻
[1:41:35] Arkenstone. 阿肯宝钻
[1:41:41] – And what’s that? – That, master burglar… -是什么 -那个 盗贼大师
[1:41:46] is why you are here. 是你此行的使命
[1:42:07] – Can you not do something? – I need herbs. -做点什么啊 -我需要草药
[1:42:10] Something to bring down this fever. 能退烧的草药
[1:42:12] I have nightshade, fever fuel. 有龙葵 解热草
[1:42:14] They’re no use to me. Do you have any kingsfoil? 没用 王叶草有吗
[1:42:17] No, it’s a weed. We feed it to the pigs. 没有 那是杂草 喂猪用的
[1:42:20] Pigs? Weed, right. 喂猪 杂草 对了
[1:42:25] Don’t move. 稍等
[1:42:29] Do you want me to find the jewel? 你们要我去找宝钻
[1:42:34] A large white jewel, yes. 白色的 大钻石 是的
[1:42:39] That’s it? Only I imagine there’s quite a few down there. 又白又大吗 底下应该不少吧
[1:42:42] There is only one Arkenstone. 阿肯宝钻是独一无二的
[1:42:46] You’ll know it when you see it. 你一眼就能认出
[1:42:49] Right. 很好
[1:42:54] In truth, lad. I do not know what you’ll find down there. 实话说 孩子 我也不知道底下有什么
[1:43:03] You needn’t go if you don’t want to. 你不想去可以不去
[1:43:04] – There’s no dishonor in turning back. – No, Balin. -放弃也没什么丢脸的 -不 巴林
[1:43:09] I promised I would do this. 既然我承诺了
[1:43:11] And I think I must try. 至少要努力一把
[1:43:18] You never ceases to amaze me. 你总是不断给我惊喜
[1:43:20] – What’s that? – The courage of Hobbits. -什么意思 -霍比特人的勇气
[1:43:25] Go now, with as much luck as you can muster. 去吧 衷心祝你好运
[1:43:38] Oh…Bilbo? 嗯 比尔博
[1:43:41] If there’s in fact a, um… 底下要是
[1:43:45] a live dragon down here? 真有火龙
[1:43:50] Don’t wake it. 别吵醒它
[1:44:34] Cé ná ulco sís nurtaina… 藏身于此的恶灵
[1:44:39] I ettuluvas caninye! Cánin i sá tanuvaxe! 速速现身 现出原形
[1:45:10] Where is your master? 你的主人在哪
[1:45:13] Where is he? 他在哪
[1:47:27] Sauron! 索隆
[1:47:53] Hello? 有人吗
[1:48:13] You’re not at home. Not at home. 记住 这不是家里
[1:48:18] What if…good, good, good. 要是 好吧好吧好吧
[1:49:17] What’s that? 是这个吗
[1:49:25] Arkenstone, Arkenstone. 阿肯宝钻 阿肯宝钻
[1:49:29] A large white jewel. 又大又白的钻石
[1:49:33] Very helpful. 真是谢谢你了
[1:52:00] Well, thief. 小偷
[1:52:07] I smell you. 我闻得到你
[1:52:11] I hear your breath. 也听得到你
[1:52:15] I feel your air. 还感觉得到你
[1:52:22] Where are you? 你在哪
[1:52:26] Where are you? 你在哪
[1:52:47] Come now, don’t be shy. 别害羞
[1:52:51] Stand into the light. 现身吧
[1:53:00] There is something about you. 有些不对劲
[1:53:07] Something you carry. 你带着什么
[1:53:10] Something made of gold. 是金子做的
[1:53:14] But far more precious. 却比金子珍贵
[1:53:24] There you are, a thief in the shadows. 在这呀 躲躲藏藏的小偷
[1:53:31] I did not come to steal from you. 我没想偷东西
[1:53:34] O Smaug, the unassessably wealthy. 无比富有的斯矛革
[1:53:37] I merely want to get eyes upon your magnificence. 我只想亲眼目睹
[1:53:40] To see if you really were as great as the old tales say. 传说中伟岸的巨龙
[1:53:45] I did not believe them! 我原来不相信
[1:53:56] And do you now? 现在信了吗
[1:54:01] Truly. 信了
[1:54:03] The tales and songs… 传说和歌谣里的描述
[1:54:07] fall utterly short, of your enormity, O Smaug the stupendous! 在你一比真是相形见绌 庞然大物斯矛革
[1:54:12] Do you think flattery will keep you alive? 你觉得奉承我能活命吗
[1:54:16] No, no… 不
[1:54:17] No indeed. 不能
[1:54:21] You seem familiar with my name. 你好像认识我
[1:54:25] But I don’t remember smelling your kind before. 我却不记得你的气味
[1:54:29] Who are you? And where do you come from… 你是谁 哪里来的
[1:54:33] may I ask? 请问
[1:54:41] I… 我
[1:54:45] I came from under the hill. 我来自山下
[1:54:47] Under hill? 山下
[1:54:52] And under hills and over hills, my path is lead. 我翻山越岭 跋山涉水
[1:54:56] And, and through the air. I am here that He walks unseen. 来去无踪的我 穿梭到了这里
[1:55:00] Impressive, what else do you claim to be? 厉害 你还有什么名号
[1:55:05] I am… 我是
[1:55:09] luck-wearer… 好运随身的人
[1:55:12] – Riddle-maker. – Lovely titles, go on. -猜谜能手 -好名号 继续
[1:55:18] – Barrel-rider. – Barrels. -酒桶骑士 -酒桶
[1:55:20] Now that is interesting. 有点意思了
[1:55:24] And what about your little Dwarf friends? 你的矮人朋友呢
[1:55:29] Where are they hiding? 都躲在哪里
[1:55:32] D…dwarves? No… 矮人 没
[1:55:37] No, no Dwarves here. You got that all wrong. 哪有什么矮人 你弄错了
[1:55:40] I don’t think so. 我不信
[1:55:42] Barrel-rider, they sent you in here to do their dirty work, 酒桶骑士 他们叫你来送死
[1:55:48] while they skulk about outside. 自己在外面做缩头乌龟
[1:55:52] Truly. You are mistaken… 你真的错了
[1:55:54] O Smaug, chiefest and greatest of all calamities. 伟大的斯矛革 猛兽之王
[1:55:58] You have nice manners for a thief and a liar. 别看你偷东西还撒谎 倒是很有礼貌呢
[1:56:06] I know the smell and taste of Dwarf. 我熟悉矮人的气味和味道
[1:56:10] No one better. 无比熟悉
[1:56:13] It is the gold. 是为了金子
[1:56:14] They are drawn to treasure like flies to dead flesh. 他们对黄金趋之若鹜
[1:56:22] Did you think I did not know this day would come? 你以为我不知道吗
[1:56:27] That a pack of canting dogs 我早料到这群虚伪小人
[1:56:30] will come crawling back to the Mountain. 会偷偷潜回孤山
[1:56:39] – Was that an earthquake? – That, my lad… -地震吗 -孩子 这动静
[1:56:46] was a dragon. 是龙
[1:56:56] – Da? – It’s come from the mountain. -爸 -山那边来的
[1:57:02] You should leave us. Take your children, get out of here. 别管我们了 带着孩子逃吧
[1:57:06] And go where? There is nowhere to go. 逃去哪里 无处可逃了
[1:57:12] – Are we going to die, da? – No, darling. -我们会死吗 爸 -不会 亲爱的
[1:57:17] The dragon is going to kill us. 火龙会杀掉我们
[1:57:30] Not if I kill it first. 我会先杀掉它
[1:57:33] The King Under the Mountain is dead. I took his throne. 山下之王已死 他的王位在我脚下
[1:57:39] I ate his people like a wolf among sheep. 他的子民是我的点心
[1:57:47] I kill where I wish, when I wish. 我肆意杀戮 随心所欲
[1:57:52] My armor is iron! 我的鳞甲坚如钢铁
[1:58:04] No blade can pierce me! 坚不可摧
[1:58:10] – All right. – A black arrow. Why did you never tell me? -安全 -黑箭 你怎么不早说
[1:58:14] Because you did not need to know. 因为没必要告诉你
[1:58:23] Listen to me carefully. I need you to distract the guards. 好好听我说 你去引开警卫
[1:58:28] Once I’m at the top of the tower, I will set the arrow to the bow. 我得上塔 将箭上弦
[1:58:31] – There he is. – Guards, after him! -他在这 -卫兵 抓住他
[1:58:33] Quickly, down there! Go! 快 那边
[1:58:35] Stop him! 抓住他
[1:58:50] Bain, Bain. 贝恩 贝恩
[1:58:52] Keep it safe, don’t let anyone find it. 藏好 不能让别人发现
[1:58:55] – I’ll deal with them. Now go! – I’m not leaving. -我来对付他们 去吧 -我不走
[1:59:02] – Ragar. – You’re under arrest. -拉加 -你被捕了
[1:59:04] – On what charge? – Any charge the Master chooses. -什么罪名 -那要听城主的
[1:59:49] – What about Bilbo? – Give him more time. -比尔博怎么办 -再给他点时间
[1:59:52] Time to do what? To be killed? 给他时间干嘛 送死吗
[1:59:56] – You’re afraid. – Yes, I’m afraid. -你怕了 -我是怕了
[2:00:03] I fear for you, 我替你担心
[2:00:05] the sickness the lies upon that treasure, 怕那宝藏迷人心智的魔力
[2:00:08] a sickness which drove your grandfather mad. 那害你祖父癫狂的恶疾
[2:00:10] I’m not my grandfather. 我不是我祖父
[2:00:12] You’re not yourself. 你也不是你自己了
[2:00:15] The Thorin I know would not hesitate to go in there. 我认识的索林从不畏缩
[2:00:17] I will not risk this quest for the life of one burglar. 不能因为一个盗贼耽误了远征
[2:00:24] Bilbo, his name is Bilbo. 他有名字 叫比尔博
[2:00:30] It’s Oakenshield, that filthy Dwarvish usurper! 是橡木盾 妄图篡权的卑鄙小人
[2:00:39] He sent you here for the Arkenstone, didn’t he? 他派你来偷阿肯宝钻 对吧
[2:00:44] No, no, no… 不是
[2:00:46] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 你在说什么啊
[2:00:48] Don’t bother denying it, 不用否认
[2:00:50] I guessed his foul purpose some time ago. 我早看出他的祸心了
[2:00:55] But it matters not. 但无所谓
[2:00:57] Oakenshield’s quest will fail. 橡木盾的远征注定要失败
[2:01:02] A darkness is coming. 黑暗到来了
[2:01:05] It was spread to every corner of the land. 蔓延到了中土的每个角落
[2:01:51] You are being used, thief in the shadows. 你被利用了 躲躲藏藏的小偷
[2:01:55] You are only ever a means to an end. 你只是他们手里的工具
[2:01:59] The coward Oakenshield has weighed 橡木盾那个胆小鬼
[2:02:03] the value of your life, and found it worth nothing. 根本没把你的小命当回事
[2:02:07] No. 不是的
[2:02:09] No, you’re lying. 你骗人
[2:02:13] What did he promise you, a share of the treasure? 他怎么许诺的 要分你些财宝吗
[2:02:17] As if it was his to give. 好像财宝是他的一样
[2:02:21] I will not part with a single coin! 你一枚金币都不许带走
[2:02:24] Not one piece of it. 不许带走
[2:02:31] My teeth are swords, my claws are spears. 我的利齿是宝剑 尖爪是长矛
[2:02:39] My wings, are a hurricane. 双翼一挥 暴风来袭
[2:02:49] So it is true. 传说是真的
[2:02:52] – The black arrow found its mark. – What did you say? -黑箭射中了你 -你说什么
[2:02:55] Nothing. I was just saying your reputation proceeds you, 没什么 您果然名不虚传
[2:02:59] O Smaug the Tyrannical. 暴君斯矛革
[2:03:01] Truly, you have no equal on this earth. 您真的是无可比拟
[2:03:09] I’m almost tempted to let you take it. 我差点动心 让你拿走宝钻
[2:03:14] If only to see Oakenshield suffer. 好让橡木盾受折磨
[2:03:18] Watch it destroy him. 看他走向毁灭
[2:03:22] Watch it corrupt his arms, and drive him mad. 看他荒废自己 日渐癫狂
[2:03:31] But I think not, I think our little game ends here. 不过算了 就陪你玩到这吧
[2:03:36] So tell me, thief. 说吧 小偷
[2:03:39] How do you choose to die? 你想怎么死
[2:04:54] Da? Is that you, Da? 爸 是你吗
[2:07:09] You killed them all. 都死了
[2:07:10] There are others, Tauriel. 外面还有 塔睿尔
[2:07:13] Come. 走
[2:07:18] We’re losing him. 他要死了
[2:07:23] Tauriel. 塔睿尔
[2:07:48] Athelas. 艾瑟拉斯[王叶草]
[2:07:52] Athelas. 艾瑟拉斯
[2:07:55] What are you doing? 你要干嘛
[2:07:59] I’m going to save him. 救他
[2:08:21] – You’re alive. – Not for much longer. -你没死 -活不久了
[2:08:23] – Did you find the Arkenstone? – The dragon’s coming. -阿肯宝钻呢 -火龙要来了
[2:08:25] The Arkenstone. 阿肯宝钻
[2:08:29] Did you find it? 找到了吗
[2:08:36] We should get out. 快走吧
[2:08:41] Thorin. 索林
[2:08:45] Thorin. 索林
[2:09:17] You will burn! 化为灰烬吧
[2:09:27] – Come on! – Come on, Bilbo! -跑 -快跑 比尔博
[2:09:42] Come on. 走
[2:10:00] Hold him down. 按住他
[2:10:10] Menno o nin na hon i eliad annen annin hon leitho o-ngurth. 愿星月之光眷顾你 赐你生机
[2:10:18] Tilda! 蒂尔达
[2:10:20] Menno o nin na hon i eliad annen annin hon leitho o-ngurth. 愿星月之光眷顾你 赐你生机
[2:10:33] Menno o nin na hon i eliad annen annin hon leitho o-ngurth. 愿星月之光眷顾你 赐你生机
[2:10:39] Menno o nin na hon i eliad annen annin hon leitho o-ngurth. 愿星月之光眷顾你 赐你生机
[2:10:52] Menno o nin na hon i eliad annen annin hon leitho o-ngurth. 愿星月之光眷顾你 赐你生机
[2:11:22] We have given him the slip. 我们甩掉它了
[2:11:23] No, he’ll still come in for that. 他会追上的
[2:11:29] – So where to now? – Western guard room. -现在去哪 -西边的卫队室
[2:11:32] – There may be a way out. – It’s too high. -或许能出去 -太高了
[2:11:36] – No chance that way. – It’s our only chance. -没可能的 -只有这条路了
[2:11:40] We have to try it. 我们得赌一把
[2:12:47] I’ve heard tales of wonders of Elvish medicine. 我只听过精灵疗伤的传说
[2:12:51] That was a privilege to witness. 亲眼见到真是荣幸
[2:12:56] Tauriel. 塔睿尔
[2:13:01] Lie still. 躺好
[2:13:10] You cannot be her. 你不是她
[2:13:15] She’s far away. 她在远方
[2:13:22] She is far, far away from me. 在遥不可及的远方
[2:13:26] She walks in starlight in another world. 她走在天上的星光里
[2:13:37] It was just a dream. 可惜只是个梦
[2:13:51] Do you think she could have loved me? 你觉得她会爱上我吗
[2:14:00] Stay close. 跟紧
[2:14:12] – That’s it, then. – There’s no way out. -完了 -没路了
[2:14:22] The last of our kin. 最后的族人
[2:14:28] They must have come here, hoping beyond hope. 绝处逢生的希望 成了泡影
[2:14:43] We can try to reach the mines. 回矿山看看吧
[2:14:46] My last few days. 在生命最后的时刻
[2:14:50] No. 不
[2:14:54] I will not die like this. 我不要这样死去
[2:14:58] Cowering, clawing for breath. 畏缩不前 苟延残喘
[2:15:06] – We make for the forges. – He’ll see us, sure as death. -我们去熔炉 -会被发现的 死路一条
[2:15:10] Not if we split up. 分头行动就不会
[2:15:12] Thorin, we’ll never make it. 索林 我们到不了的
[2:15:15] Some of us might, lead him to the forges. 总有人能到 引他去熔炉
[2:15:20] We kill the dragon. 我们要屠龙
[2:15:23] If this is to end in fire, then we will all burn together. 就算是死路一条 也是同生共死
[2:15:30] This way. 这边
[2:15:36] Flee, flee, run for your lives. 逃命 逃命去吧
[2:15:42] There is nowhere to hide. 虽然无处可逃了
[2:15:46] Behind you! 看后面
[2:15:49] Come on! 这边
[2:15:52] Run! 跑
[2:15:55] Hey you! Here! 在这边
[2:18:55] This way, it’s this way! 这条路
[2:18:57] – Come on! – Thorin! -这边 -索林
[2:19:05] Follow Balin. 跟巴林走
[2:19:08] – Thorin! – Come on! -索林 -快
[2:19:24] Thorin! 索林
[2:19:35] Hold on! 抓紧
[2:20:10] Come on! 快
[2:20:14] Go, go! 快跑
[2:20:19] Our plan’s not gonna work. These furnaces are stone-cold. 行不通 熔炉早就冷却了
[2:20:23] He’s right. 确实
[2:20:24] With no fire hot enough to set them ablaze. 没有大火 没法点燃熔炉
[2:20:30] Have we not? 没有吗
[2:20:33] I did not look to see you so easily outwitted! 没想到赢你这么容易
[2:20:39] You’re growing slow, 你变慢了
[2:20:41] and fat, you dotage, 变胖了 老不死的
[2:20:46] slug! 糊涂虫
[2:20:49] Take cover! 躲起来
[2:21:18] Bombur, get those bellows working! 邦伯 拉动风箱
[2:21:21] Go! 快
[2:21:36] Bilbo! Up there! On my mark, pull that lever. 比尔博 去操纵杆那 等我信号
[2:21:50] Balin, can you still make us a blast flame? 巴林 能弄些炸弹吗
[2:21:53] Aye, it’ll only take a jiffy. Come on. 行 一小会就弄好
[2:21:57] We don’t have a jiffy. 一小会也等不及啊
[2:22:11] – Where’s the sulphur? – You sure you know what are you doing? -硫磺呢 -你真的会做吗
[2:22:26] Come on! 速度
[2:22:49] Now! 动手
[2:24:46] Lead him to the gallery of the kings. 引它去历代君王的画像那
[2:25:36] Keep going, Bilbo! 别停下 比尔博
[2:26:24] You, think you can deceive me? 你以为你骗得了我吗
[2:26:27] Barrel-rider. 酒桶骑士
[2:26:31] You have come from Lake-town. 你是从长湖城来的
[2:26:35] It is some sort of schemes hatched between these filthy Dwarves 这群肮脏的矮人 和运河上的生意人
[2:26:41] and those miserable tub-trading lakeman. 悲哀的长湖城人一起密谋
[2:26:45] The sniveling cowards, with their long bows and black arrows. 只知道射黑箭的胆小鬼们
[2:26:52] – Perhaps it is time I pay them a visit. – No. -我是不是该会会他们 -糟糕
[2:27:00] This isn’t their fault. Wait, you cannot go to Lake-town! 这和他们无关 别去长湖城
[2:27:06] You care about them, do you? 你在乎他们 对吧
[2:27:11] Good. 很好
[2:27:12] And you can watch them die. 那就看着他们化为灰烬吧
[2:27:20] Here! You witless worm! 我在这 笨虫子
[2:27:30] – You. – I am taking back what you stole. -你 -新帐旧账一起算
[2:27:38] You will take nothing from me, Dwarf. 你斗不过我的 矮人
[2:27:44] I laid low your warriors of old, 旧日的矮人勇士都倒在我脚下
[2:27:50] eye in still terror in the hearts of men. 吓得魂不附体
[2:27:55] I am King Under the Mountain. 我才是山下之王
[2:28:01] This is not your kingdom, these are Dwarf lands. 这王国不属于你 这是矮人之国
[2:28:06] This is Dwarf gold. 矮人的黄金
[2:28:10] And we will have our revenge. 看矮人怎么复仇吧
[2:29:34] I will revenge, revenge! 我会复仇的
[2:29:39] I will show you revenge! 我要去复仇
[2:30:21] Listen to me, you don’t know what is coming? 听我说 你不知道什么来了吗
[2:30:27] I am fire. 我就是烈焰
[2:30:32] I am… 我就是
[2:30:37] Death. 死亡
[2:30:47] What have we done? 我们都干了什么
2013年 Tags:霍比特人

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Hobbit:An Unexpected Journey(霍比特人1:意外之旅)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Hobbit:The Battle of the Five Armies(霍比特人3:五军之战)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme