Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Hobbit:The Battle of the Five Armies(霍比特人3:五军之战)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Hobbit:The Battle of the Five Armies(霍比特人3:五军之战)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:霍比特人3:五军之战
英文名称:The Hobbit:The Battle of the Five Armies
年代:2014

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:13] I warned you! 我警告过你
[01:14] Did I not warn you what would come of dealing with Dwarves? 我没警告过你跟矮人合作的下场吗
[01:18] Now they’ve done it! 现在他们闯了大祸
[01:19] They’ve woken the dragon, 他们唤醒了巨龙
[01:20] they’ve brought the apocalypse upon our heads. 我们要遭受灭顶之灾了
[01:23] Come on, quickly, quickly. 快啊 快点 快点
[01:25] Faster now, I’m trying to evacuate myself here. 快点 我还等着走呢
[01:28] Careful with that. 小心着点
[01:29] Never mind the books! Get on, get the rest of it. 不用管书了 去 把剩下的拿好
[01:31] But Sire, should we not try to save the town? 大人 我们难道不该拯救镇子吗
[01:34] The town is lost, save the gold! 镇子没救了 先救金子吧
[01:42] Pile ’em up! 摞起来
[01:56] – We have no time, we must leave. – Get him up. -没时间了 必须马上走 -扶他起来
[01:59] – Come on, brother. – Come on, come on, let’s go. -起来吧 弟弟 -快点 我们走
[02:01] – I’m fine, I can walk. – As fast as you can. -不用扶我 我能走 -越快越好
[02:03] We’re not leaving, not without our father. 我们不走 我们要等父亲回来
[02:06] If you stay here, your sisters will die. 如果留在这里 你的姐妹会死
[02:09] Is that what your father would want? 你父亲会希望她们死去吗
[02:12] Open this door. Do you hear me! 快给我开门 听见没有
[02:28] Down here, now! 下来 快点
[02:30] – Give me your hand. – Come on, we gotta go! -把手给我 -我们得走了
[02:32] Quickly now, hurry! 快点走
[02:33] Kíli, come on! 奇力 快点
[03:23] Come on! Come On! 快点 快点
[03:25] Faster! Faster! 划快点 划快点
[03:31] If only we could take more of these poor people with us. 我们要是能多搭救些无辜居民就好了
[03:34] But they’re hardly… 可是他们根本…
[03:34] Worth it. I quite agree. 不值得救 我非常同意
[03:44] Look out! 小心
[03:51] Move it. 让开
[03:52] Move it! 让开
[03:54] Come on! Faster! 快啊 快点
[03:56] My gold! My gold! 我的金子 我的金子
[03:57] We carry too much weight. 我们带的东西太多了
[03:59] We need to dump something. 我们得扔点东西
[04:01] Quite right, Alfred. 说得很对 埃弗雷德
[04:10] Faster! Faster! 快点 快啊
[05:28] Poor souls. 可怜的人们
[06:51] Da! 爸
[06:52] Da! 爸
[06:58] He hit it! 射中了
[06:59] – He hit the dragon! – No. -他射中了巨龙 -不可能
[07:01] He did, he hit it’s mark, I saw. 真的 射中了 我看到了
[07:03] These arrows can not pierce it’s hide. 他的箭穿不透龙鳞
[07:06] Actually, nothing will. 什么都穿不透
[07:21] What are you doing? 你要干什么
[07:22] – Come back! Bain! – Come back! -回来 贝恩 -回来
[07:24] Bain! 贝恩
[07:26] – Come back here! – Bain! -回来 -贝恩
[07:27] Leave him! 别管他了
[07:29] We cannot go back. 我们不能回头了
[07:30] Bain! 贝恩
[07:54] Da! 爸
[07:56] Bain! What are you doing? 贝恩 你来干什么
[07:58] Why didn’t you leave, you were supposed to leave. 你怎么没走 你应该离开的
[07:59] I came to help you. 我来帮你的
[08:00] – No, nothing can stop it now. – This might. -现在什么都阻挡不了它了 -这个也许行
[08:08] Bain, you go back. 贝恩 你回去吧
[08:11] You get out of here now. 马上离开这里
[08:15] Da! 爸
[08:22] Bain! 贝恩
[08:24] Da! 爸
[08:36] Stop, stop! Halt, halt! 停 停 别划了
[08:46] Who are you 你是谁
[08:48] that would stand against me? 敢跟我作对
[08:55] Now that is a pity. 真是遗憾啊
[08:59] What will you do now… 你现在该怎么办
[09:02] bowman? 弓箭手
[09:05] You are forsaken. 你被众人抛弃
[09:09] No help will come. 孤立无援
[09:13] Now’s our chance! 快趁现在
[09:13] Go now! 快走
[09:15] Hit to the open water! 快去开阔的水面
[09:21] Is that your child? 那是你的孩子吗
[09:25] You cannot save him from the fire. 你救不了他
[09:29] He will burn! 他会葬身火海
[09:52] Stay still, son. 别动 儿子
[09:54] Stay still. 别动
[09:56] Tell me, 告诉我
[09:58] wretch, 可怜的人类
[10:00] how now shall you challenge me? 你要怎么挑战我
[10:08] You have nothing left 你已经一无所有
[10:13] but your… 只剩…
[10:14] death! 死路一条
[10:19] Bain. Look at me. 贝恩 看着我
[10:22] You look at me. 看着我就好
[10:28] A little to your left. 往左边一点
[10:31] That’s it. 好了
[10:49] Bain! Hold on! 贝恩 抓紧
[11:32] Wh-what was that? What happened? 怎么回事 发生了什么
[11:35] It fell, I saw it. 它摔下去了 我看到了
[11:40] It’s dead. 它死了
[11:45] Smaug is dead. 斯矛革死了
[11:48] By my beard, I think he’s right! 我的天 真是这样
[11:51] Look there! 看那里
[11:54] The Ravens of Erebor are returning to the Mountain. 艾雷博的信鸦飞回了孤山
[11:59] Aye, word will spread. 是啊 等着消息传出去吧
[12:02] Before long every soul in Middle Earth 整个中土
[12:05] will know the Dragon is dead. 都知道巨龙死了
[12:46] You are not alone, Mithrandir. 你不是一个人 米思兰迪尔
[13:08] – Will somebody help me! – Hey, let me go. -谁来帮帮我 -放开我
[13:11] Help! 救命
[13:22] – Da! – Da! -爸 -爸
[13:24] Da! 爸
[13:31] Ahh! Why me? 为什么抛弃我
[13:42] Tauriel. 塔睿尔
[13:45] Kíli… 奇力
[13:46] Come on. 快来
[13:48] We’re leaving. 我们走了
[13:50] They are your people, you must go. 跟你的同胞走吧
[13:54] Come with me. 跟我一起走吧
[13:56] I know how I feel, I’m not afraid. 我明白自己的感情 我不害怕
[13:59] You make me feel alive. 你让我如获新生
[14:01] No, I can’t. 不行
[14:01] Tauriel, 塔睿尔
[14:04] amralimê. 我的爱人[矮人语]
[14:10] I don’t know what that means. 我听不懂
[14:13] I think you do. 你明白的
[15:00] Keep it… as a promise. 送你的 我的承诺
[15:15] innikh dê 归来吧
[15:31] – These are dry. You’ll need them. – Thank you. -这些衣服是干的 你穿得着 -谢谢
[15:34] Oi, give me one of them! 你 给我一件
[15:37] – I’ll catch my death in this cold. – Find your own! -这么冷 我非冻死不可 -自己去找
[15:40] You’re not in charge now, Alfred Lickspittle. 现在不是你说了算 奴才埃弗雷德
[15:42] That is where you are wrong. 这你就大错特错了
[15:44] In the absence of the Master… 城主不在的时候
[15:45] the powers seeds to his deputy, 权力由他的副官接掌
[15:47] which in this instance is my good self. 以现在的形势看 就是我
[15:49] Now give me that blanket! 把毛毯给我
[15:52] Master’s Deputy? 什么城主的副手
[15:54] Don’t make me laugh. You’re a sneak thief, more like. 别说笑话了 我看你就是个小贼
[15:58] I’ll be dead before I answer to the likes of you. 我宁死 也不会听你这类货色差遣
[16:01] Maybe that can be arranged. 想死就成全你
[16:07] I wouldn’t go turning on your own, Alfred. 别冲着自己人来 埃弗雷德
[16:10] Not now. 现在不行
[16:16] – Da! – Come here. -爸 -过来
[16:18] You’re alive! 你还活着
[16:20] It’s all right. 好了
[16:25] It was Bard. He killed the dragon! 是巴德 是他杀了那条龙
[16:28] I saw it with me own eyes. 我亲眼看到了
[16:30] He brought the beast down. 他射死了那头怪物
[16:32] Struck him dead with a Black Arrow. 他用一支黑箭结果了它
[16:42] You’ve saved us all, bless you. 你救了我们 祝福你
[16:47] All hail to the Dragon-slayer! 向屠龙勇士致敬
[16:51] All hail King Bard! 向巴德国王致敬
[16:56] I have said it many times, this is a man of noble stock. 我说过很多次了 他出身高贵
[17:01] – A born leader. – Do not call me that. -是天生的领袖 -别这么叫我
[17:04] I’m not the Master of this town. 我不是你们的城主
[17:07] Where is he? 他去哪里了
[17:09] – Where’s the master? – Half way down the Anduin, -城主去哪了 -大约早逃到安都因河上了
[17:12] with all our coin, I don’t doubt. 把我们的钱都卷走了
[17:15] You would know. 你肯定知道在哪
[17:17] You helped him empty the treasury. 是你帮他搬的金库
[17:19] No, 不
[17:20] I tried to stop him. 我阻止过他
[17:22] Liar! Thief! 骗子 小偷
[17:24] – You’re a mongrel. – I begged, I pleaded, -你个杂种 -我求了他 恳求他
[17:29] I said, “Master… 我说 “城主
[17:31] No!” 不行”
[17:36] Think of the children. 想想那些孩子
[17:39] Will nobody think of the children? 为什么没人考虑孩子
[17:43] Hang him! 绞死他吧
[17:44] To the tree with him! 把他带到树那边
[17:55] Let him down! 放下他
[17:56] Let him go! 放开他
[18:01] Look around you! 看看周围
[18:04] Have you not had your fill of death? 看看你们死了多少同胞
[18:09] Winter is upon us. 凛冬已至
[18:12] We must look to our own, 我们必须彼此支持
[18:14] to the sick and the helpless. 照顾老幼病弱
[18:17] Those who can stand, tend to the wounded, 能站立的人 去照顾伤员吧
[18:20] and those who have strength left, follow me. 还有力气的人 跟我来
[18:22] – We must salvage what we can. – And what then? -我们必须尽力抢救财物 -那然后呢
[18:25] What do we do then? 然后怎么办
[18:30] We find shelter. 找地方安家
[19:17] Hello! 有人吗
[19:20] Bombur? 邦伯
[19:22] Bifur? 比弗
[19:25] Anybody? 有人吗
[19:34] Wait! 等等
[19:36] Wait! 等等
[19:37] – It’s Bilbo. – He’s alive! -是比尔博 -他还活着
[19:38] Stop! Stop! 停下 停下
[19:40] Stop! 站住
[19:42] You need to leave. We all need to leave. 你们得赶紧走 我们都得离开
[19:45] We only just got here. 我们才刚到这里
[19:46] I tried talking to him, but he won’t listen. 我劝过他 但他不听
[19:48] – Who do you mean, laddie? – Thorin! -什么意思 小老弟 -索林
[19:50] Thorin. Thorin, he’s been down there for days. 索林 索林 他在下面待了好几天了
[19:53] He doesn’t sleep, he barely eats. 不睡觉 也不吃东西
[19:55] He’s not been himself, not at all. It’s this… 他已经不是他自己了 都是…
[19:59] it’s this place. I think a sickness lies upon it. 都是这个地方 肯定有什么诅咒
[20:02] A sickness? 诅咒
[20:04] What kind of sickness? 什么意思
[20:08] Fíli? 菲力
[20:09] Fíli! 菲力
[20:11] Fíli! 菲力
[20:42] Gold. 金子
[20:46] Gold beyond measure… 数不胜数的金子…
[20:50] beyond sorrow… 抚平悲伤
[20:53] and grieve. 和痛苦
[21:01] Behold… the great… 看啊 这就是
[21:04] treasure hoard of Thrór. 瑟罗尔王的宝藏
[21:16] Welcome, 欢迎你们
[21:17] my sisters’ sons… 我的外甥们…
[21:23] to the Kingdom… 欢迎来到
[21:26] of Erebor. 艾雷博王国
[21:31] Balin! 巴林
[21:33] Bofur! 波弗
[21:36] Kíli! Bifur! 奇力 比弗
[21:41] – Bombur! – You’re alive! -邦伯 -你还活着
[21:46] – Any sign of it? – Nothing here. -找到了吗 -这里没有
[21:49] – Nothing here. – Keep searching! -这里也没有 -继续找
[21:51] That jewel could be anywhere. 这么大去哪找啊
[21:53] The Arkenstone is in these halls. 阿肯宝钻就在这大厅里
[21:55] – Find it! – You heard him, keep looking. -给我找 -听到了吧 继续找
[21:57] All of you! 都去找
[22:00] No-one rests until it is found! 找不到就不能休息
[22:33] I am almost tempted to let you take it, 我差点动心 让你拿走宝钻
[22:38] if only to see Oakenshield… 好让橡木盾
[22:41] suffer. 受折磨
[22:43] Watch it destroy him. 看着他走向毁灭
[22:47] Watch it corrupt his arms… 看他荒废自己
[22:50] and drive him mad. 日渐癫狂
[23:27] Take only what you need, 只带必需品
[23:29] – we have a long march ahead. – Where will you go? -要走很长的路呢 -你要去哪里
[23:34] There is only one place. 只有一个地方能去了
[23:40] The Mountain? 孤山吗
[23:42] You are a genius, Sire. 你真是天才 大人
[23:44] We can take refuge inside the Mountain. 我们可以在山里避难
[23:46] It might smell a bit of dragon. 可能有点龙的气味
[23:48] The women could clean it up. 但可以让女人打扫干净
[23:50] It will be safe and warm and dry, and full of stores, 那里安全暖和又舒适 有商铺
[23:54] bedding and clothing, 有被盖 有衣穿
[23:57] your bit of gold. 还有你的财宝
[24:00] What gold is in that Mountain, is cursed. 那山里的财宝受了诅咒
[24:03] We will take only what was promised to us, 我们只拿自己应得的部分
[24:05] only what we need to rebuild our lives. 足够重新开始就好
[24:09] Here, pull your weight. 你 出点力
[24:12] News of the death of Smaug will have spread through the lands. 斯矛革的死讯很快就会传遍天下
[24:16] Aye. 没错
[24:20] Others will now look to the Mountain… 大家都会盯上这座山…
[24:24] for it’s wealth… 和山中的财宝
[24:26] – or it’s position. – What is it you know? -还有它的地势 -你知道什么
[24:30] Nothing for certain. 我也不确定
[24:33] It’s what I fear may come. 只是有不好的预感
[25:45] You saw something out there? 你在路上看见什么了吗
[25:46] The Orc I pursued out of Lake-town, I know who he is. 那个我追到长湖城外的兽人 我认识他
[25:49] Bolg, the spawn of Azog the Defiler. 博格 亵渎者阿佐格的孽种
[25:53] A Wargpack was waiting for him on the outskirts of Esgaroth. 有一队座狼骑兵在埃加洛斯郊外等着他
[25:56] They fled into the north. 他们向北方疾驰而去
[25:58] These Orcs were different from the others, 那些兽人与其他的不同
[25:59] they bore a mark I had not seen for a long time. 它们身上刻着的标记我已很久没看见过了
[26:03] The mark of Gundabad. 刚达巴的标记
[26:04] Gundabad? 刚达巴
[26:06] An Orc stronghold in the far north of the Misty Mountains. 雾山北面很远的兽人据点
[26:25] You may tell my father… 你去告诉我父亲
[26:27] if there is no place for Tauriel, there is no place for me. 他容不下塔瑞尔 就是容不下我
[26:32] Legolas, 莱戈拉斯
[26:34] It is your King’s command. 这是国王的命令
[26:41] I ride north. Will you come with me? 我要去北边 你跟我一起吗
[26:44] – To where? – To Gundabad. -去哪儿 -去刚达巴
[28:43] Nine for mortal men doomed to die. 尘世间 必死凡人得九戒
[29:24] I am not alone. 我不是孤立无援
[29:37] Are you in need of assistance, My Lady? 您需要帮助吗 女王陛下
[29:45] You should have stayed dead! 死了就不该回来
[30:14] Mithrandir… 米思兰迪尔…
[30:18] come back. 醒来吧
[30:36] He… He is here. 他…他来了
[30:38] Yes. The darkness has returned. 是的 黑暗再临中土了
[30:50] Gandalf! 甘道夫
[30:54] Gandalf, 甘道夫
[30:55] climb on! 快上来
[30:56] He is weak. 他很虚弱
[30:58] He cannot remain here, it is straining his life. 他不能留在这 会要了他的命
[31:02] Go. 走
[31:03] Quickly! 快走
[31:06] Come with me, My Lady. 跟我一起走吧 女王陛下
[31:18] Go! 走
[32:24] You have no power here, 你在这没有力量
[32:30] servant of Morgoth. 魔苟斯的奴仆
[32:34] You are nameless, 你无姓无名
[32:40] faceless, 无颜无面
[32:42] formless! 没有躯壳
[32:49] Go back to the void… 回到虚无去…
[32:52] from whence you came! 从哪来回到哪去
[33:18] The spirit of Sauron endured. 索隆阴魂未散
[33:21] And has been banished. 但已被驱逐了
[33:24] He will flee into the East. 他会逃到东方
[33:28] Gondor should be warned. 我们得警告刚铎
[33:31] They must set a watch on the walls of Mordor. 他们必须严密监视魔多边界
[33:33] No. Look after the Lady Galadriel. 不 照看好盖拉德丽尔女王
[33:37] She has spent much of her powers, her strength is failing. 她消耗了太多力量 非常虚弱
[33:41] Take her to Lothlorien. 带她去洛丝萝林
[33:43] My Lord Saruman, 萨鲁曼大人
[33:44] he must be hunted down 我们必须找到他
[33:45] and destroyed, once and for all. 毁灭他 以除后患
[33:48] Without the Ring of Power, 没有至尊戒
[33:50] Sauron can never again hold dominion over Middle Earth. 索隆永远也没法统治中土
[33:56] Go now. 快去吧
[33:59] Leave Sauron to me. 索隆由我对付
[34:11] – I need a horse. – What? -我需要一匹马 -什么
[34:14] Gandalf, 甘道夫
[34:15] – where are you going? – To warn Erebor. -你去哪儿 -警告艾雷博
[34:17] They have no idea what is coming. 他们根本不知道谁找上门了
[34:19] I saw them with my own eyes. 我亲眼见到
[34:21] Rank upon rank of Moria Orcs. 摩瑞亚的兽人大军汹汹而来
[34:24] You must summon our friends, bird and beast. 你也找你的朋友帮忙 飞禽走兽
[34:27] The battle for the Mountain is about to begin. 孤山之战就要开始了
[34:32] It is here in these halls, 就在大厅里
[34:35] – I know it. – We have searched and searched. -肯定在 -我们哪里都找过了
[34:37] – Not well enough. – Thorin, -没有尽力 -索林
[34:40] we all would see the stone returned. 我们都希望找回阿肯宝钻
[34:42] And yet it’s still not found! 但你们还是没找到
[34:47] Do you doubt the loyalty of anyone here? 你是在怀疑谁的忠诚吗
[35:00] The Arkenstone is the birthright of our people. 阿肯宝钻是矮人族的至宝
[35:05] It is the King’s jewel. 也是帝王珍宝
[35:10] Am I not the King?! 我不是帝王吗
[35:23] Know this, 你们记住了
[35:28] if anyone should find it… 如果有人找到宝钻…
[35:31] and withhold it from me… 却藏起来不交给我…
[35:34] I will be avenged. 我绝不会放过他
[35:52] Dragon sickness… 病态地迷恋黄金
[35:55] I’ve seen it before. 我见过
[35:58] That look, 那神情
[36:00] the terrible need. 那渴望
[36:03] It is a fierce and jealous love, Bilbo. 那是嫉妒的火 比尔博
[36:09] It sent his grandfather mad. 索林的祖父因此丧失心智
[36:13] Balin, if… if Thorin… 巴林 如果…如果索林
[36:16] had the Arkenstone. 得到了阿肯宝钻
[36:19] Well, if… if it was found… 我是说 如果… 如果找到了
[36:23] would it help? 会有好转吗
[36:28] That stone… 那块宝石
[36:30] crowns all. 是至尊珍宝
[36:32] It’s the summit of this great wealth, 是这里最珍贵的宝藏
[36:36] bestowing power upon he who bears it. 谁持有它 它就赐予谁权力
[36:39] But stay his madness? 可是他的疯狂
[36:43] No, laddie. 没用的
[36:46] I fear it would make him worse. 只怕会让他变本加厉
[36:51] Perhaps it is best… 也许最好
[36:54] it remains lost. 还是不要找到吧
[37:09] What is that? 那是什么
[37:12] In your hand. 你手里的
[37:13] – It… it’s nothing. – Show me. -没什么 -拿出来看看
[37:18] It… 这
[37:26] I picked it up in Beorn’s garden. 是我在贝荣的园子里捡的
[37:33] You’ve carried it all this way? 你一路都带着吗
[37:35] I’m going to plant it in my garden. In Bag-End. 我想把它种在袋底洞的园子里
[37:41] That’s a poor prize to take back to the Shire. 拿这个当酬劳未免太寒碜了
[37:46] One day it will grow. 有一天它会生根发芽
[37:49] and every time I look at it, I’ll remember… 每次看到它 我就会想起
[37:53] remember everything that happened, the good, the bad… 想起我经历过的每一件事 好的 坏的
[37:57] and how lucky I am that I made it home. 还有我能平安到家 是有多幸运
[38:08] – Thorin, I… – Thorin, -索林 我… -索林
[38:11] the survivors from Lake-town, they’re streaming into Dale. 长湖城的幸存者正涌进河谷城
[38:17] There’s hundreds of them. 成百上千
[38:21] Call everyone to the gate. 把所有人都叫到大门来
[38:24] To the gate. Now! 去大门 马上
[38:57] Come on, 快
[38:58] – keep moving. – Sire! -继续走 -大人
[39:01] Sire! 大人
[39:03] Up here! 快上来
[39:13] Look Sire! The braziers are lit. 看啊 大人 火盆点着了
[39:16] So, 这么说
[39:18] the company of Thorin Oakenshield survived. 索林·橡木盾他们还活着
[39:21] Survived? 活着
[39:23] You mean there’s a bunch of Dwarves in there with all that gold? 你是说那群矮人在守着金子
[39:27] You shouldn’t worry, Alfred. 这你不用担心 埃弗雷德
[39:29] There’s gold enough in that Mountain for all. 孤山的金子够所有人分
[39:32] Make camp here tonight. 今晚在这儿扎营
[39:34] Find what shelter you can. 都找个休息的地方
[39:36] Get some fires going. 生些火
[39:38] – Come on, hurry along now. – Alfred, -快 来这边 -埃弗雷德
[39:41] you take the night watch. 你来守夜
[39:45] Push! 推
[39:51] Up it goes. 上来
[39:56] That’s it. 好了
[40:01] I want this Fortress made safe by sun-up. 天亮之前要建好工事
[40:04] This Mountain was hard-won, 收复孤山不易
[40:06] I will not see it taken again. 我不能再让别人夺走
[40:08] The people of Lake-town have nothing. 长湖城的百姓一无所有
[40:10] They came to us in need. 走投无路来投靠我们
[40:12] They have lost everything. 他们失去了一切
[40:14] Do not tell me what they have lost. 少跟我说他们失去了什么
[40:18] I know well enough their hardship. 我失去的不比谁少
[40:22] Those who’ve lived through dragon fire should rejoice! 没葬身火海应该高兴啊
[40:28] They have much to be grateful for. 他们该感激不尽
[40:35] More stone! 再拿些石头
[40:39] Bring more stone to the gate! 再拿石头过来
[41:03] These children are starving. We need food. 孩子们饿得不行了 我们需要吃的
[41:06] We won’t last three days. 我们撑不过三天
[41:07] Bard, we don’t have enough. 巴德 食物不够了
[41:09] Do what you can, Percy. 尽你所能吧 珀西
[41:12] It will be all right, don’t worry. 一切都会好起来的 别担心
[41:14] We need more water. 我们需要更多的水
[41:16] The children and the wounded and the women come first. 孩子 伤员和妇女优先给养
[41:21] Morning, Alfred, 早 埃弗雷德
[41:23] what news from the night watch? 守了一夜 有什么消息吗
[41:25] All quiet, Sire. Not much to report. 风平浪静 大人 没什么可报告的
[41:28] Nothing gets past me. 什么事都逃不过我的眼
[41:37] Except an army of Elves, it would seem. 看来只有精灵大军能瞒过你了
[42:13] My Lord Thranduil, we did not look to see you here. 瑟兰迪尔国王 没想到您会来
[42:16] I heard you needed aid. 我听说你需要支援
[42:47] You have saved us. 你救了我们
[42:49] I do not know how to thank you. 不知道该怎么感谢你
[42:50] Your gratitude is misplaced. 你无需谢我
[42:53] I did not come on your behalf. 我不是为了你们而来的
[42:54] I came to reclaim something of mine. 我来收回属于我的东西
[43:05] The gems in the Mountain that I, too, desire… 山中众多宝石 我也觊觎已久
[43:09] White gems, a pure starlight. 白色的宝石 如同纯洁的星光
[43:13] The White gems of Lasgalen. 来自巨绿森的白宝石
[43:17] I know an Elf-lord who will pay a pretty price for these. 有个精灵王会为了这项链花大价钱的
[43:26] Wait! 等等
[43:28] Please, wait! 请等等
[43:31] You will go to war over a handful of gems? 你就为了一串宝石而挑起战争吗
[43:34] The heirlooms of my people are not lightly forsaken. 精灵族世代珍宝怎能轻弃外人之手
[43:38] We are allies in this. 我们现在算是盟友
[43:41] My people also have claim upon the riches in that Mountain. 我的人民也有权得到孤山的财富
[43:46] Let me speak with Thorin. 让我跟索林谈谈
[43:48] You would try to reason with the Dwarf. 难不成你要去与矮人说理
[43:51] To avoid war? 如果可以避免战争
[43:53] Yes. 是的
[43:55] Nice going lads, nice work. 干的不错 小伙儿
[43:59] Come on! 跟我来
[44:23] Hail Thorin, son of Thrain. 参见瑟莱因之子索林
[44:26] We are glad to find you alive beyond hope. 您还活着 我们很欣慰
[44:28] Why do you come to gates of the King under the Mountain armed for war? 那你带着军队来找山下之王干什么
[44:33] Why does the King under the Mountain fence himself in? 那您这工事又是要防谁
[44:36] Like a robber in his hole? 像个死守赃财的强盗
[44:39] Perhaps it is because I’m expecting to be robbed. 因为我料到会有人觊觎我的财宝
[44:44] My Lord, 陛下
[44:45] we have not come to rob you, but to seek fair settlement. 我们并非前来强抢 只求跟您一谈
[44:50] Will you not speak with me? 你愿意与我谈谈吗
[45:27] I’m listening. 讲
[45:30] On behalf of the people of Lake-town, 我代表长湖城人民
[45:32] I ask that you honour your pledge. 恳求陛下践行承诺
[45:35] A share of the treasure, 分我们应得的那份
[45:36] so that they might rebuild their lives. 让我们重建生活
[45:39] I will not treat with any man, 你带着大军来找我
[45:42] while an armed host lies before my door. 我不会好好待你的
[45:44] That armed host will attack this mountain 如果我们达不成协议
[45:46] if we do not come to terms. 大军就会破门而入
[45:50] And your threats do not sway me. 你的威胁不会使我动摇
[45:54] What of your conscience? 你的良知呢
[45:56] Does it not tell you our cause is just? 你自己问心无愧吗
[46:00] My people offered you help… 我的人民曾帮助过你
[46:04] and in return you brought upon them only ruin and death. 而你却报以毁灭和死亡
[46:08] When did the men of Lake-town 我要不是说分你们一份
[46:10] come to our aid but for the promise of rich reward. 长湖城会有人帮我们吗
[46:12] A bargain was struck. 协议已经达成了
[46:14] A bargain? 协议
[46:15] What choice did we have 我们还有什么选择
[46:16] but to barter our birthright for blankets and food. 只能用我们应得的财宝交换衣食
[46:19] To ransom our future in exchange for our freedom. 用全族的未来赎买自由之身
[46:24] You call that a fair trade? 你管这叫公平交易吗
[46:28] Tell me, Bard the dragon-slayer, 告诉我 屠龙者巴德
[46:33] why should I honour such terms? 这种约定我为什么要遵守
[46:38] Because you gave us your word. 因为你亲口许诺了
[46:44] Does that mean nothing? 难道你言而无信吗
[47:00] Begone, ere our arrows fly! 走吧 不然我们放箭了
[47:22] What are you doing? 你都干了些什么
[47:25] You cannot go to war. 你不能挑起战争
[47:29] – This does not concern you. – Excuse me, -不关你的事 -拜托
[47:31] but just in case you haven’t noticed, 难道你是真的没看到
[47:33] there is an army of Elves out there. 外面有支虎视眈眈的精灵大军吗
[47:36] Not to mention several hundred angry fishermen. 更别说还有上百个愤怒的渔民
[47:39] We… We… We are in fact outnumbered. 我们可真的是寡不敌众
[47:43] Not for much longer. 用不了多久了
[47:47] What does that mean? 什么意思
[47:47] It means, Master Baggins, 意思是 巴金斯大师
[47:52] you should never underestimate Dwarves. 永远不要低估矮人
[47:58] We have reclaimed Erebor. 我们收复了艾雷博
[48:02] Now we defend it. 该守卫它了
[48:22] He will give us nothing. 他什么也不肯给
[48:26] Such a pity. But still you tried. 真遗憾 但你已尽力了
[48:29] I do not understand. 我不明白
[48:32] Why? 为什么
[48:34] Why would he risk war? 他为什么宁愿挑起战争
[48:49] It is fruitless to reason with them. 和他们讲理只会空耗精力
[48:51] They understand only one thing. 他们只能理解这个
[48:58] We attack at dawn. 天一亮就攻城
[49:02] Are you with us? 你要加入吗
[49:40] Master Baggins, come here. 巴金斯大师 过来一下
[50:00] You’re going to need this. 你会需要这个的
[50:03] Put it on. 穿上吧
[50:09] This vest is made of silver steel. 这是银铁胸甲
[50:15] Mithril it was called by my forebears. 我的先祖称之为”秘银甲”
[50:21] No blade can pierce it. 刀枪不入
[50:35] I look absurd. 我穿着好滑稽
[50:36] I’m not a warrior, I’m a Hobbit. 我只是霍比特人 不是战士
[50:38] It is a gift, 这是送你的礼物
[50:41] a token of our friendship. 作为我们友谊的象征
[50:46] True friends are hard to come by. 如今挚友难求
[50:50] I have been blind, but now I’m beginning to see. 之前一直看不透 现在我明白了
[50:55] I am betrayed. 有人背叛了我
[50:58] Betrayed? 背叛
[51:00] The Arkenstone… 阿肯宝钻
[51:11] one of them has taken it. 被他们中的一个人偷走了
[51:20] One of them is false. 有人不忠于我
[51:24] Thorin, 索林
[51:26] the quest is fulfilled, you’ve won the Mountain. 远征完成了 孤山也收复了
[51:30] Is that not enough? 这还不够吗
[51:31] – Betrayed by my own kin. – No, eh… -被自己的族人背叛了 -不
[51:34] You, you made a promise to the people of Lake-town. 你可是答应过长湖城的人民
[51:39] Is this treasure truly worth more than your honour? 宝藏真的比你的信誉还重要吗
[51:42] Our honour, Thorin. I was also there, 应该是我们的信誉 索林 我也在场
[51:44] – I gave my word. – For that, I’m grateful. -我也答应了他们 -谢谢你这么做
[51:48] That was nobly done. 你表现得很高尚
[51:49] But the treasure in this Mountain… 但孤山的金银财宝
[51:50] does not belong to the people of Lake-town. 绝不会分给长湖城一分一毫
[51:53] This gold… 这些黄金…
[51:58] is ours… 是我们的…
[52:02] and ours alone. 谁也不能分掉
[52:08] With my life… 我死也不会…
[52:10] I will not part… 分给别人…
[52:14] with a single coin. 一分一毫
[52:19] Not… 一点…
[52:21] one piece of it. 也不会
[52:46] Gundabad. 刚达巴
[52:51] – What lies beyond? – An old enemy. -里面是什么 -我们的老对头了
[52:55] The ancient Kingdom of Angmar. 古老的安格玛王国
[53:01] This fortress was once it’s stronghold. 这座堡垒曾是军事要塞
[53:03] It is where they kept their great armouries, 他们在这存放大型兵器
[53:06] forged their weapons of war. 以及铸造武器
[53:10] A light. I saw movement. 有光 那儿有动静
[53:15] We wait for the cover of night. 天一黑我们就行动
[53:17] It is a fell place, Tauriel. 这是个失落之地 塔睿尔
[53:20] In another age our people waged war on those lands. 我们的族人曾于此浴血奋战
[53:34] My mother died there. 我母亲葬身于此
[53:38] My father does not speak of it. 父亲却只字不提
[53:41] There is no grave, 没有坟墓
[53:45] no memory, 也没有缅怀过
[53:49] nothing. 什么都没有
[53:58] Let me through! 让我过去
[54:01] Make way! 别挡路
[54:17] No, no, 不行 不行
[54:18] No! Oi, you! 不行 喂 你
[54:22] Pointy hat! 尖帽子那个
[54:24] Yes… 对…
[54:25] you. 就是你
[54:26] We don’t want no tramps, beggars… 这里不欢迎要饭的 乞丐
[54:28] nor vagabonds around here. 或是流浪汉
[54:30] We’ve got enough trouble without the likes of you. 我们自己的麻烦已经够多了
[54:34] Off you go. 带着你的马
[54:35] On your horse. 赶紧滚蛋
[54:36] Who’s in charge here? 这里谁是管事的
[54:38] Who is asking? 来者何人
[54:44] You must set aside your petty grievances with the dwarves. 把你们与矮人那些鸡毛蒜皮的恩怨放一放
[54:47] War is coming. 战火将至
[54:48] The cesspits of Dol Guldur have been emptied. 多尔戈多的敌人倾巢而出
[54:53] You’re all in mortal danger. 所有人都危在旦夕
[54:55] What are you talking about? 你到底在说什么
[54:57] I can see you know nothing of wizards. 看来你对巫师真是一无所知
[55:00] They are like winter thunder on a wild wind, 他们如同冬日里乘风而来的雷暴
[55:02] rolling in from a distance… 从远方滚滚而至
[55:04] breaking hard and alarmed. 声震四野
[55:07] But sometimes a storm… 但有时候风暴…
[55:10] is just a storm. 就只是动静大
[55:12] Not this time. 这次不一样
[55:14] Armies of Orcs are on the move. 兽人大军已经出动
[55:16] These are fighters, they have been bred for war. 个个都是为战争而生的
[55:19] Our enemy has summoned his full strength. 敌人已经全力以赴
[55:21] Why show his hand now? 敌人为什么现在出手
[55:23] Because we forced him. 被我们逼的
[55:25] We forced him when the company of Thorin Oakenshield 索林·橡木盾一行人进军孤山夺回故土后
[55:27] set out to reclaim their homeland. 敌人便不得不出兵
[55:30] The Dwarves were never meant to reach Erebor, 为了阻止矮人抵达艾雷博
[55:32] Azog the Defiler was sent to kill them. 亵渎者阿佐格被派去灭口
[55:36] His master seeks control of the Mountain, 它的主子一直图谋夺取孤山
[55:40] not just for the treasure within, 为的可不只是财宝
[55:42] but for where it lies, it’s strategic position. 还因孤山战略位置险要
[55:46] This is the gateway to… 经由这座山
[55:47] reclaiming the lands of Angmar in the North. 可以收复北方安格玛王国
[55:51] If that fell Kingdom should rise again… 如果那个失落的王国再度崛起…
[55:55] Rivendell, Lórien, the Shire… 瑞文戴尔 萝林 夏尔
[55:58] even Gondor itself will fall. 甚至连刚铎也会失陷
[56:01] These Orc armies you speak of, Mithrandir, 你说的这些兽人 米思兰迪尔
[56:05] where are they? 它们现在在哪儿
[57:00] These bats are bred for one purpose. 这些蝙蝠生来就为了一个目的
[57:02] For what? 是什么
[57:06] For war. 战争
[58:08] Since when has my council counted for so little? 我的忠告什么时候变得这么不值钱了
[58:12] What do you think I’m trying to do? 不然你们以为我想干什么
[58:13] I think you’re trying to save your Dwarvish friends. 难道不是为了拯救你那帮矮人朋友吗
[58:16] And I admire your loyalty to them. 你忠于朋友我很敬佩
[58:18] But it does not dissuade me from my course. 但这也休想阻止我进军
[58:22] You started this, Mithrandir. 这些因你而起 米思兰迪尔
[58:25] You will forgive me if I finish it! 抱歉了 我要了解掉这些
[58:28] Are the archers in position? 弓箭手就位了吗
[58:31] – Yes, My Lord. – Give the order… -是的 大王 -传令下去
[58:34] if anything moves on that mountain, kill it! 山上一有动静 杀无赦
[58:40] The Dwarves are out of time. 留给矮人的时间不多了
[59:10] You, bowman! 你 弓箭手
[59:12] Did you agree with this? 你相信我刚说的吗
[59:13] Is gold so important to you? 黄金对你来说真这么重要吗
[59:16] Would you buy it with the blood of Dwarves ? 甚至不惜用矮人的鲜血来交换吗
[59:19] It will not come to that. 不会到那种地步的
[59:21] – This is a fight they cannot win. – That won’t stop them. -他们必败无疑 -那他们也不会让步
[59:24] You think the Dwarves will surrender? They won’t. 你觉得矮人会乖乖投降吗 当然不会
[59:27] They will fight to the death to defend their own. 他们会为了保卫财宝血战至死
[59:29] Bilbo Baggins! 比尔博·巴金斯
[59:32] If I’m not mistaken, this is the Halfling… 没记错的话 这位半身人
[59:34] who stole the keys to my dungeons 曾在守卫的眼皮子底下
[59:36] from under the nose of my guards. 偷走了我地牢的钥匙
[59:41] Yes. 的确
[59:44] Sorry about that. 真抱歉
[59:47] I came… 我来…
[59:49] to give you this. 是想给你们这个
[59:56] The Heart of the Mountain. 崇山之心
[59:59] The King’s jewel. 帝王珍宝
[1:00:03] And worth a king’s ransom. 足以让国王付赎金
[1:00:07] How is this yours to give? 你凭什么给我们
[1:00:09] I took it as my 14th share of the treasure. 得来的财宝我要分十四分之一的
[1:00:13] Why would you do this? 为什么这么做
[1:00:14] You owe us no loyalty. 你不欠我们
[1:00:15] I’m not doing it for you. 不是为了你们
[1:00:19] I know that Dwarves can be obstinate… 我知道矮人有时顽固
[1:00:22] and pigheaded and… 倔强
[1:00:24] difficult. 蛮不讲理
[1:00:25] And suspicious and secretive… 疑神疑鬼 偷偷摸摸
[1:00:27] with the worst manners you can possibly imagine, 也不懂什么礼仪
[1:00:29] but they are also brave… 可他们也勇敢…
[1:00:31] and kind… 善良
[1:00:34] and loyal to a fault. 愚忠
[1:00:37] I’ve grown very fond of them, 我非常喜欢他们
[1:00:38] and I would save them if I can. 也想尽力拯救他们
[1:00:41] But Thorin values this stone above all else. 只是索林无比珍视这宝石
[1:00:45] In exchange for it’s return, 以此作为交换
[1:00:46] I believe he will give you what you were owed. 我相信他会如约分给你们财宝的
[1:00:49] There will be no need for war. 完全没必要开战
[1:00:57] Rest up tonight. 今晚在这歇一晚
[1:00:59] – You must leave on the morrow. – What? -你明早必须离开 -什么
[1:01:00] Get as far away from here as possible. 走得越远越好
[1:01:02] I… I’m not leaving. 我不走
[1:01:04] You picked me as the 14th man. 我可是远征队的第十四名成员
[1:01:05] I’m not about to leave the company now. 我才不会当逃兵
[1:01:07] There is no company, not any more. 远征队早就不存在了
[1:01:09] And I don’t like to think what Thorin would do… 如果索林发现了你的所作所为
[1:01:11] – when he finds out what you’ve done. – I’m not afraid of Thorin. -天知道他会拿你怎样 -我不怕索林
[1:01:14] Well, you should be. 你最好怕他
[1:01:16] Don’t underestimate the evil of gold. 千万别小看黄金的魔力
[1:01:19] Gold over which a serpent had long brooded. 尤其是被巨龙盘踞已久的黄金
[1:01:22] Dragon-sickness seeps into the hearts of all who get near this Mountain. 恶龙心魔会感染任何靠近孤山的人
[1:01:29] Almost all. 当然也有例外
[1:01:33] You there! 你
[1:01:34] Find this Hobbit a bed, 给这个霍比特人找张床
[1:01:36] and fill his belly with hot food. 再招待他吃顿热饭
[1:01:40] He’s earned it. 这是他应得的
[1:01:44] Hey, keep an eye on him. 把他盯紧了
[1:01:48] If he should try to leave, you tell me. 如果他想走 马上通知我
[1:01:53] Move it, stupid Hobbit. 走着 霍比特蠢货
[1:02:29] Wakey, Wakey. Hobbit, up you… 醒醒 霍比特人 该起…
[1:02:32] get? 床了
[1:02:54] I will put the next one between your eyes. 下一箭会正中你的眉心
[1:03:21] We’ve come to tell you… 我们是来告诉你
[1:03:23] payment of your debt has been offered… 谢谢你的赔偿
[1:03:27] and accepted. 我们接受了
[1:03:30] What payment? 什么赔偿
[1:03:32] I gave you nothing. 我什么都没给你们
[1:03:34] You have nothing. 你们一无所有
[1:03:42] We have this. 这个算吗
[1:03:48] They have the Arkenstone. 他们有阿肯宝钻
[1:03:51] Thieves. 小偷
[1:03:53] How came you by the heirloom of our house? 我们族人的珍宝怎么在你们手上
[1:03:56] That stone belongs to the king. 宝石只属于国王
[1:03:59] And the King may have it… 宝石当然是国王的
[1:04:01] with our good will. 我们乐意物归原主
[1:04:08] But first he must honour his word. 前提是他得兑现诺言
[1:04:14] They’re taking us for fools. 他们在耍我们呢
[1:04:18] This is a ruse… 这只是个诡计…
[1:04:21] a filthy lie. 是个无耻的谎言
[1:04:24] The Arkenstone is in this Mountain, it is a trick! 阿肯宝钻在孤山里 少骗我
[1:04:28] It… It’s no trick. 他们没骗你
[1:04:31] The stone is real. 那颗宝石是真的
[1:04:34] I gave it to them. 是我给他们的
[1:04:44] You? 你
[1:04:47] I took it as my 14th share. 就当是我分的一份财宝吧
[1:04:51] You would steal from me? 你居然偷我东西
[1:04:53] Steal from you? No, 偷你东西 不
[1:04:55] no. I may be a burglar, but I like to think I’m an honest one. 我虽然是盗贼 但我也算诚实
[1:05:01] I’m willing to let it stand against my claim. 就拿这个当我的酬劳吧
[1:05:03] Against your claim? 你的酬劳
[1:05:07] Your claim, 你哪有什么酬劳
[1:05:09] you have no claim over me, 你没资格从我这分走任何东西
[1:05:11] you miserable rat! 你这卑鄙小人
[1:05:15] I was going to give it to you. 我本想给你的
[1:05:18] Many times I wanted to, but… 不止一次想过 只不过…
[1:05:20] But what, thief? 不过什么 窃贼
[1:05:22] You are changed, Thorin. 你变了 索林
[1:05:25] The Dwarf I met in Bag-End… 我在袋底洞遇见的那个矮人
[1:05:27] would never have gone back on his word, 绝不会背信弃义
[1:05:30] would never have doubted the loyalty of his kin. 更不会质疑亲人的忠诚
[1:05:33] Do not speak to me of loyalty. 别跟我说什么忠诚
[1:05:41] Throw him from the rampart! 把他从城墙上扔下去
[1:05:51] Did you not hear me?! 你没听到我的话吗
[1:05:56] I will do it myself. 我自己来
[1:05:57] Curse you! 我诅咒你
[1:05:59] Cursed be the wizard that forced you on this company. 诅咒那个把你拉进来的巫师
[1:06:02] If you don’t like my burglar, 如果你不喜欢我选的盗贼
[1:06:05] then please… 那么请你
[1:06:06] don’t damage him. 不要伤害他
[1:06:07] Return him… 把他
[1:06:08] to me. 还给我
[1:06:13] You’re not making a very splendid figure as King under the Mountain, 作为山下之王 这样做可不太光彩
[1:06:18] are you, Thorin, son of Thrain. 不是吗 瑟莱因之子索林
[1:06:29] Never again will I have dealings with wizards… 我再也不会跟巫师打交道
[1:06:32] – Go. -Or Shire rats. – 快走吧 – 或夏尔的卑鄙小人
[1:06:39] Are we resolved? 协议达成了吗
[1:06:41] The return of the Arkenstone for what was promised. 只要你信守承诺 我们奉还阿肯宝钻
[1:06:51] Give us your answer. 给出你的答案
[1:06:54] Will you have peace… 你想要和平
[1:06:57] or war? 还是战争
[1:07:10] I will have war. 我要开战
[1:07:25] Ironfoot. 铁脚
[1:07:30] Dain! Dain! 戴因 戴因
[1:07:38] Dain! 戴因
[1:07:54] Who is that? He doesn’t look very happy. 那是谁 他好像不太高兴
[1:07:57] It is Dain, Lord of the Iron Hills. 那是戴因 铁丘陵之王
[1:08:00] – Thorin’s cousin. – Are they alike? -索林的表兄 -他们像吗
[1:08:04] I’ve always found Thorin the more reasonable of the two. 我一直觉得索林比他讲理一点
[1:08:18] Good morning! 早上好
[1:08:19] How are we all? 大家好吗
[1:08:24] I have a wee proposition, 我有个不情之请
[1:08:26] if you wouldn’t mind giving me a few moments of your time. 烦请各位花点时间听我说一说
[1:08:31] Would ya consider… 你们能不能
[1:08:34] just sodding off?! 给我 滚开
[1:08:37] All of you! 所有人
[1:08:39] Right now! 快滚
[1:08:40] Stand fast! 坚持住
[1:08:43] Calm now, Lord Dain. 请冷静 戴因陛下
[1:08:45] Gandalf the Grey. 灰袍巫师甘道夫
[1:08:49] Tell this rabble to leave, 叫这些乌合之众让开
[1:08:51] or I’ll water the ground with their blood. 不然我会血洗这片土地
[1:08:57] There’s no need for war between Dwarves, Men and Elves. 矮人 人类和精灵之间不需要开战
[1:09:02] A legion of Orcs march on the Mountain. 兽人军团在向这进军
[1:09:05] Stand your army down. 放下你们的武器
[1:09:06] I will not stand down before any Elf. 我不会在精灵面前放下武器的
[1:09:10] Not least this faithless woodland sprite. 尤其是这个背信弃义的林地妖精
[1:09:13] He wishes nothing but ill upon my people. 他一心希望我的族人陷入不幸
[1:09:18] If he chooses to stand between me and my kin, 如果他不让我见到表弟
[1:09:22] I’ll split his pretty head open! 我就砍了他俊美的小脑袋
[1:09:25] See if he’s still smirking then. 看他还能不能笑出来
[1:09:27] Dain! 戴因
[1:09:30] He’s clearly mad, like his cousin. 他跟他表弟一样疯了
[1:09:32] You hear that, lads? We’re on! 听到了吗 小子们 来吧
[1:09:35] Let’s give these bastards a good hammering. 好好给这些混蛋们几锤子
[1:09:58] Were-worms! 噬地虫
[1:10:09] Oh, come on. 不会吧
[1:10:39] The Hordes of Hell are upon us! 地狱大军杀过来了
[1:10:42] To battle, to battle, sons of Durin! 战斗 战斗 杜林的子孙
[1:10:51] I’m going over the wall, who’s coming with me? 我要翻墙下去了 谁跟我一起
[1:10:53] Aye! Yes! Come on, let’s go. 好 我们上
[1:10:55] – Stand down. – What? -不准去 -什么
[1:10:57] Are we to do nothing? 我们什么也不做吗
[1:10:58] I said stand down! 我说了 不准去
[1:11:05] The Elves, will they not fight? 精灵们 他们不会坐视吧
[1:11:11] Thranduil! 瑟兰迪尔
[1:11:12] This is madness! 你疯了吗
[1:12:03] Charge! 冲啊
[1:12:09] Uh, Gandalf, is this a good place to stand? 甘道夫 站在这好吗
[1:12:55] Azog. 阿佐格
[1:12:58] He’s trying to cut us off. 他想抄我们后路
[1:13:05] All of you fall back to Dale! 所有人 立即撤回河谷城
[1:13:08] Now! 立刻
[1:13:12] To the city! Bilbo, this way! 回城 比尔博 这边
[1:14:26] Sigrid! 斯格里德
[1:14:28] Tilda! 蒂尔达
[1:14:39] My children, where are my children? 我的孩子们 我的孩子们呢
[1:14:41] I saw them, they were down in the Old Market. 我看到他们了 在旧集市
[1:14:45] The Market? Where are they now? 集市 他们现在在哪
[1:14:48] Tilda! Sigrid! 蒂尔达 斯格里德
[1:14:50] Bard, Orcs are storming over the Causeway. 巴德 兽人正涌进城来
[1:14:54] Get the bowmen to the eastern parapet. 叫弓箭手去东城墙
[1:14:56] Hold them of for as long as you can. 尽量拖住他们
[1:14:57] Archers, this way! 弓箭手们 这边
[1:14:59] The Orcs have taken Stone Street, the Market is overrun. 兽人占领了石街 集市失守了
[1:15:07] The rest of you, follow me! 其他人 跟我来
[1:15:32] Charge! Onward! To the death! 加油 冲啊 干掉他们
[1:16:08] – Da! – Da! -爸 -爸
[1:16:09] – Here! – We’re down here! -在这 -我们在这
[1:16:39] Bain! 贝恩
[1:16:41] Sigrid! Get down! 斯格里德 趴下
[1:17:03] Listen, I need you to gather the women and children, 听着 把女人和小孩集中起来
[1:17:06] take them to the Great Hall… 带他们去大殿
[1:17:08] and barricade the door. 然后堵住门
[1:17:10] You understand? You must not come out for any reason. 明白了吗 无论如何不要出来
[1:17:14] We want to stay with you. 我们想和你待在一起
[1:17:15] Show your father some respect. 听你爸的话
[1:17:19] You leave it to me, Sire. 就交给我吧 大人
[1:17:20] You heard him, we make for Great Hall. 听他的 我们去大殿
[1:17:23] Alfred, women and children only. 埃弗雷德 女人和小孩进去
[1:17:27] I need every man fighting. 男人需要战斗
[1:17:28] – See that you return. – I’ll get them to safety, Sire. -赶紧回来 -我会保证他们安全 大人
[1:17:34] My sword is yours to command. 我听凭您差遣
[1:17:36] Get up! 起来
[1:17:38] – Look after them. – I will. -照顾好他们 -我会的
[1:17:43] Shift it, granny. 快走 老太婆
[1:17:56] Make for the Great Hall. 去大殿
[1:18:00] Out of my way! 让开
[1:18:03] Abandon the cripples! 别管腿脚不灵的了
[1:19:06] You buggers! 王八蛋
[1:19:20] Where’s Thorin? 索林在哪
[1:19:23] We need him. Where is he? 我们需要他 他在哪
[1:19:38] Pull back! 后退
[1:20:08] Since when do we forsake our own people? 我们为什么要舍弃同胞
[1:20:12] Thorin, they are dying out there. 索林 他们在外面牺牲
[1:20:21] There are halls beneath halls within this Mountain, 这座山里有无数大殿
[1:20:27] places we can fortify. 我们可以防守
[1:20:30] Shore up, make safe? 支撑住 保证安全
[1:20:32] Yes. 是的
[1:20:35] Yes, that is it. 没错 就是这样
[1:20:39] We must move the gold further underground to safety. 我们要把金子挪到更深的地方去
[1:20:42] Did you not hear me? 你没听到我的话吗
[1:20:43] Dain is surrounded. 戴因被包围了
[1:20:45] They’re being slaughtered, Thorin. 他们正在被屠杀 索林
[1:20:50] Many die in war, 战争就是会死很多人的
[1:20:52] life is cheap. 生命很廉价
[1:20:56] But a treasure such as this… 但是像这样的财富
[1:20:59] cannot be counted in lives lost. 不能用失去的生命来计量
[1:21:04] It is worth all the blood we can spend. 死多少人都不足惜
[1:21:10] You sit here in these vast halls with a crown upon your head, 你头顶王冠坐在这空荡荡的大殿里
[1:21:16] and yet you are lesser now than you have ever been. 可你却比之前更加渺小
[1:21:21] Do not speak to me 别把我当成个
[1:21:25] as if I were some lowly Dwarf Lord. 卑微的矮人君主
[1:21:29] As is if I were still… 好像我还是
[1:21:35] Thorin Oakenshield. 索林·橡木盾一样
[1:21:41] – I am your King! – You were always my King. -我是你的王 -你永远是我的王
[1:21:44] You used to know that once. 你之前知道
[1:21:48] You cannot see what you have become. 你不知道自己变成了什么样
[1:21:54] Go, 走
[1:21:57] get out… 滚出去
[1:22:01] before I kill you. 不然我杀了你
[1:22:18] You sit here with a crown upon your head. 你头顶王冠坐在这空荡荡的大殿里
[1:22:22] You are lesser now than you have ever been. 可你却比之前更加渺小
[1:22:25] A treasure such as this cannot be counted in lives lost. 但这样的财富不能用失去的生命来计量
[1:22:29] A sickness lies upon that treasure, 这如山财宝会滋生心魔
[1:22:31] the blind ambition of a Mountain King. 山下之王盲目的野心
[1:22:34] Am I not the King? 我不是王吗
[1:22:35] This gold is ours, and ours alone. 这金子是我们的 谁也不能分
[1:22:39] treasure hoard… 宝库
[1:22:41] I will not part… 我决不分
[1:22:44] with a single coin. 一分一毫
[1:22:47] He could not see beyond his own desire! 他心里只有欲望
[1:22:49] As if I were some lowly Dwarf Lord. 别把我当成个卑微的矮人君主
[1:22:51] Thorin Oakenshield. 索林·橡木盾
[1:22:54] A sickness which drove your grandfather mad. 害疯了你祖父的那种病
[1:22:57] Oakenshield. 橡木盾
[1:22:58] This is Thorin, son of Thrain, son of Thror. 这是瑟莱因之子索林 瑟罗尔之孙
[1:23:03] I am not my grandfather. 我不是我的祖父
[1:23:05] You are the heir to the Throne of Durin. 你是杜林王座的继承人
[1:23:07] They are dying out there. 他们正在死去
[1:23:09] Take back Erebor. 夺回艾雷博
[1:23:11] Dain is surrounded, 戴因被包围了
[1:23:13] is surrounded. 被包围了
[1:23:16] Take back your homeland. 夺回你的故乡
[1:23:20] You are changed, Thorin. 你变了 索林
[1:23:22] I’m not my grandfather. 我不是我的祖父
[1:23:24] Is this treasure truly worth more than your honour? 这财富真的比你的荣誉更重要吗
[1:23:27] I’m not my grandfather. 我不是我的祖父
[1:23:42] This treasure will be your death. 这些财富会害死你
[1:24:28] Fall back! 撤退
[1:24:30] Fall back! Back to the Mountain! 撤退 退到山上
[1:24:35] Fall back! 撤退
[1:25:19] I will not hide behind a wall of stone, 我绝不要躲在石墙后面
[1:25:22] while others fight our battles for us! 让别人替我们战斗
[1:25:29] It is not in my blood, Thorin. 这不是我的天性 索林
[1:25:36] No, it is not. 的确不是
[1:25:42] We are sons of Durin… 我们是杜林之子
[1:25:47] and Durin’s folk 而杜林一族
[1:25:50] do not flee from a fight. 绝不做逃兵
[1:26:15] I have no right to ask this of any of you, 我没有权利要求你们这么做
[1:26:24] but will you follow me one last time? 但你们愿意追随我最后一程吗
[1:27:10] Thorin. 索林
[1:27:37] To the King! 为国王而战
[1:27:40] To the King! 为国王而战
[1:28:06] The Dwarves, 矮人们
[1:28:08] they’re rallying. 他们在重整旗鼓
[1:28:12] They’re rallying to their King. 他们在跟着国王作战
[1:28:18] Any man who wants to give their last follow me! 还想尽最后一份力的 跟我来
[1:28:42] I say we stand with our men in life and in death. 我们要跟我们的男人生死与共
[1:28:46] – I’m with ya. – Arm yourselves! -我同意 -拿上武器
[1:28:49] – Come with us, love. – No, no , no. -跟我来 亲爱的 -不不不
[1:28:50] – You leave an old woman be. – Don’t be afraid. -让老太太我静静 -别害怕
[1:28:53] I said get off! 我说了走开
[1:28:56] Alfred Lickspittle, 奴才埃弗雷德
[1:28:58] – you are a coward. – A Coward? -你是个懦夫 -懦夫
[1:29:01] Not every man is brave enough to wear a corset. 没几个男人有勇气穿女人衣服的
[1:29:03] You’re not a man, you’re a weasel. 你不是男人 你就是条黄鼠狼
[1:29:21] Dain! 戴因
[1:29:23] Thorin… hold on! 索林 撑住
[1:29:26] I’m coming! 我来了
[1:29:35] Hey, cousin… 表弟
[1:29:38] what took you so long? 怎么这么久
[1:29:43] There’s too many of these buggers, Thorin. 这些王八蛋太多了 索林
[1:29:47] I hope you’ve got a plan. 你有计划了吧
[1:29:49] Aye. 有
[1:29:51] We’re going to take out their leader. 我们去干掉他们的头儿
[1:29:54] Azog? 阿佐格吗
[1:29:59] I’m going to kill that piece of filth. 我要杀掉那个渣滓
[1:30:01] Lead on! 冲啊
[1:30:17] We may yet survive this. 我们也许能挺过去
[1:30:21] Gandalf! 甘道夫
[1:30:30] It’s Thorin. 是索林
[1:30:32] And Fili and Kili… 还有菲力和奇力
[1:30:33] and Dwalin. 以及杜瓦林
[1:30:35] He’s taking his best warriors. 他带上了自己最英勇的战士
[1:30:38] To do what? 去干什么
[1:30:40] To cut the head of the snake. 擒贼擒王
[1:31:16] Die! 去死吧
[1:31:24] Gandalf! 甘道夫
[1:31:26] Legolas. 莱戈拉斯
[1:31:28] – Legolas Greenleaf! – There’s a second army. -莱戈拉斯·绿叶 -还有第二支兽人军队
[1:31:32] Bolg leads a force of Gundabad Orcs. They are almost upon us. 博格领着一波刚达巴兽人 快要到了
[1:31:35] Gundabad? Ahh. This was their plan all along. 刚达巴 原来是这么打算的
[1:31:41] Azog engages our forces, 阿佐格吸引我们的主力
[1:31:43] then Bolg sweeps in from the north. 然后博格从北面包抄
[1:31:46] What, th–the north? 什么 北面
[1:31:47] Where is the north… exactly? 哪面是北
[1:31:50] Ravenhill. 乌丘
[1:31:52] Ravenhill? 乌丘
[1:31:54] Thorin is up there… 索林就在上面
[1:31:55] and Fili and Kili. They’re all up there. 还有菲力和奇力 他们都在那儿
[1:32:14] Where is he? 他在哪儿
[1:32:20] It looks empty. 什么人也没有
[1:32:23] I think Azog has fled. 我觉得阿佐格跑了
[1:32:26] I don’t think so. 我看不会
[1:32:31] Fili, 菲力
[1:32:33] take your brother. 和你弟弟一起
[1:32:34] Scout out the towers. 去看看塔
[1:32:37] Keep low and out of sight. 隐蔽行动
[1:32:39] If you see something, report back, do not engage. 有发现回来报告 不要交战
[1:32:41] Do you understand? 明白了吗
[1:32:42] We have company. Goblin mercenaries. 有敌人来了 半兽人雇佣兵
[1:32:46] No more then a hundred. 还不到一百
[1:32:48] We’ll take care of them. Go! 我们来解决他们 快走
[1:32:50] Go! 快走
[1:33:22] Recall your company. 召回你的下属
[1:33:30] My Lord, 大人
[1:33:31] disperse this force to Ravenhill, 请将军队派去乌丘
[1:33:33] the Dwarves are about to be overrun. 矮人们就要被包围了
[1:33:35] – Thorin must be warned. – By all means, warn him. -我们必须警告索林 -快警告他吧
[1:33:38] I’ve spent enough Elvish blood in defence of this… 精灵在这块被诅咒的土地上
[1:33:41] accursed land. 流的血够多了
[1:33:42] No more! 到此为止了
[1:33:43] Thranduil? 瑟兰迪尔
[1:33:46] – I’ll go. – Don’t be ridiculous, -我去吧 -别胡闹了
[1:33:49] – You’ll never make it. – Why not? -你肯定上不去的 -为什么
[1:33:52] Because they will see you coming, and kill you! 因为他们会看见你 然后杀了你
[1:33:55] No, they won’t. 不会的
[1:33:58] They won’t see me. 他们看不见我
[1:34:01] It’s out of the question. I won’t allow it. 不用问了 绝对不行
[1:34:05] I’m not asking you to allow it, Gandalf. 我不需要你的允许 甘道夫
[1:34:46] You will not turn away. Not this time. 你不能离开 这次不行
[1:34:51] Get out of my way. 给我闪开
[1:34:53] The Dwarves will be slaughtered. 矮人们会被屠杀
[1:34:55] Yes, they will die. 没错 他们会死
[1:34:58] Today… tomorrow, 是今天 或明天
[1:35:01] one year hence a hundred years from now. 亦或是明年 还是一百年后
[1:35:05] What does it matter? 这有什么关系
[1:35:07] They are mortal. 他们难逃一死
[1:35:10] You think your life is worth more than theirs, 你以为你的命比其他人重要
[1:35:13] while there is no love in it? 可你不懂爱
[1:35:16] There is no love in you. 你心中根本就没有爱
[1:35:26] What do you know of love? Nothing. 你懂得什么叫爱 什么都不懂
[1:35:29] What you feel for that Dwarf is not real. 你对那个矮人的感觉不是真的
[1:35:35] You think it is love? Are you ready to die for it? 你以为那是爱情 你准备为爱而死了吗
[1:35:53] I will go with you. 我和你一起去
[1:36:17] Get up. 站起来
[1:36:18] Get away from me. 离我远点
[1:36:20] I don’t take orders from you. 我不听你的命令了
[1:36:22] People trusted you, 人民相信你
[1:36:23] they listened to you. 他们听你的
[1:36:25] The Master’s mantel was there for the taking… 城主的家里有那么多财宝
[1:36:28] and you threw it all away. 你却都扔光了
[1:36:31] For what? 为了什么
[1:36:41] Alfred, 埃弗雷德
[1:36:43] your slip is showing. 你的衬裙露出来了[真不知羞耻]
[1:36:59] Stay here, search the lower levels. 留在这儿 去搜查下面的楼层
[1:37:03] I’ve got this. 这里交给我
[1:37:14] Where is that Orc-filth? 那个兽人渣滓到哪儿去了
[1:37:18] Thorin! 索林
[1:37:19] Bilbo. 比尔博
[1:37:21] You have to leave here. Now! 你得马上离开这儿
[1:37:23] Azog has another army, attacking from the north. 阿佐格还有另一支军队 从北面过来
[1:37:25] This watchtower will be completely surrounded, 这座瞭望塔会被包围住
[1:37:27] there’ll be no way out. 到时候就无路可退了
[1:37:27] We are so close. 我们就差那么一点
[1:37:29] That Orc-scum is in there. 那个兽人渣滓就在这儿
[1:37:30] – I say we push on. – No! -我看我们要强攻 -不
[1:37:32] That’s what he wants. He wants to draw us in. 那正中他下怀 他想引我们进套
[1:37:38] This is a trap. 这是一个陷阱
[1:37:55] Find Fili and Kili, call them back. 去找菲力和奇力 叫他们回来
[1:37:57] – Thorin, are you sure about this? – Do it. -索林 你确定吗 -快去
[1:38:02] We live to fight another day. 我们来日再战
[1:38:39] Go. 快走
[1:38:44] Run! 快走
[1:39:15] Kili! 奇力
[1:39:18] Thorin! 索林
[1:39:21] Thorin, no. 索林 不要
[1:40:46] No. 不
[1:41:04] Kili! 奇力
[1:43:05] Kili! 奇力
[1:43:11] Kili! 奇力
[1:43:13] -Tauriel! – Kili. -塔睿尔 -奇力
[1:44:21] No! 不
[1:44:33] No. 不
[1:49:48] Tauriel! 塔睿尔
[1:54:31] The eagles are coming. 巨鹰来了
[1:55:23] Hey, Bilbo. 比尔博
[1:55:23] No, don’t look. Don’t move. Lie still. 不 别看 别动 躺着
[1:55:30] I’m glad you’re here. 你能来太好了
[1:55:34] I wish to part from you in friendship. 我希望死前 能跟你做回朋友
[1:55:36] No, you are not going anywhere, Thorin, 不 你不会有事的 索林
[1:55:40] you’re going to live. 你会活下去的
[1:55:41] I would take back my words and my deeds at the gate. 我收回在城门上对你的评价和行为
[1:55:46] You did what only a true friend would do. 你那才是真朋友做的事
[1:55:51] Forgive me. 原谅我
[1:55:54] I was too blind to see. 我之前看不透
[1:55:59] I am so sorry that I have led you into such peril. 我很抱歉害你身处险境
[1:56:04] No, I-I’m glad to have shared in your perils, Thorin. 不 我很高兴能你共患难 索林
[1:56:07] Each and every one of them. 每一次都是
[1:56:20] Farewell, Master Burglar. 永别了 盗贼大师
[1:56:25] Go back to your books and your armchair. 坐回你的扶手椅里看书去吧
[1:56:32] Plant your trees, 种下你的树
[1:56:34] watch them grow. 看着它们长高
[1:56:41] If more people valued home… 如果有更多人珍视家园
[1:56:46] above gold, 胜过金钱
[1:56:49] this world would be a merrier place. 这个世界会多么美好啊
[1:56:56] No. No, no, no, no. No, 不 不 不
[1:56:58] Thorin! 索林
[1:57:00] Thorin, don’t you dare… 索林 你不能死
[1:57:03] Thorin? 索林
[1:57:10] Look, Thorin. Thorin, hold on. 看 索林 索林 撑住
[1:57:13] You hold on, 撑住
[1:57:14] you see, the Eagles… 看见了吗 巨鹰
[1:57:17] the Eagles, the Eagles are here. 巨鹰都来了
[1:57:20] Thorin… 索林
[1:57:24] The Eagles… 巨鹰
[1:58:22] I… can not go back. 我…不能回去
[1:58:26] Where will you go? 那你要去哪儿
[1:58:28] I do not know. 我也不知道
[1:58:31] Go north. 去北方吧
[1:58:33] Find the Dunedain. 去找杜内丹人
[1:58:37] There is a young ranger amongst them, you should meet him. 他们中有一位年轻的游侠 你应该见见他
[1:58:41] His father Arathorn was a good man. 他的父亲阿拉松是个英雄
[1:58:45] His son might grow to be a great one. 他或许也会成为伟人
[1:58:52] What is his name? 他名字叫什么
[1:58:54] He is known in the wild as Strider. 众人叫他神行客
[1:58:57] His true name you must discover for yourself. 他的真名 还要你亲自去发现
[1:59:05] Legolas, your mother loved you, 莱戈拉斯 你的母亲爱着你
[1:59:12] more than anyone, more than life. 胜过任何人 胜过自己的生命
[1:59:52] They want to bury him. 他们想要埋葬他
[1:59:56] Yes. 没错
[1:59:59] If this is love, I do not want it. 如果这就是爱 那我不想要爱
[2:00:05] Take it from me, please? 请您让我解脱吧
[2:00:15] Why does it hurt so much? 为什么爱这么痛苦
[2:00:18] Because it was real. 因为这才是现实
[2:03:06] There is to be a great feast tonight. 今晚会举办一场盛大的宴会
[2:03:08] Songs will be sung, tales will be told, 大家会大声欢唱 分享故事
[2:03:13] and Thorin Oakenshield… 而索林·橡木盾
[2:03:16] will pass into legend. 会成为传奇
[2:03:19] I know that’s how you must honour him, 我知道你们必须要把他当英雄
[2:03:21] but to me, he was never that. 但在我眼里 他不是英雄
[2:03:24] He was… 他…
[2:03:27] to me… 对我来说
[2:03:30] he was… 他是…
[2:03:38] Well, I think I’ll slip quietly away, 我看我还是悄悄地溜掉好了
[2:03:40] will you tell the others I said goodbye? 请代我向其他人告别
[2:03:42] You can tell them yourself. 你可以自己说
[2:04:00] If any of you are ever passing Bag-End… 如果以后有谁路过袋底洞
[2:04:08] tea is at four. 下午茶是在四点
[2:04:11] There’s plenty of it… 足够你们吃喝
[2:04:15] and you are welcome any time. 随时欢迎光临
[2:04:26] Don’t bother knocking. 不用敲门
[2:05:10] Ahh, the borders of the Shire. 夏尔的边境到了
[2:05:14] It is here I must leave you. 我该与你告别了
[2:05:18] That’s a shame. 真是可惜
[2:05:22] I quite liked having a wizard around. 我挺喜欢有个巫师陪着
[2:05:27] It seems they bring good luck. 他们好像能带来好运
[2:05:30] You don’t really suppose, do you, 你不是真心地以为
[2:05:32] that all your adventures and escapes were managed by mere luck. 你这许多冒险和死里逃生都是因为运气好吧
[2:05:37] Magic rings should not be used lightly, Bilbo. 有魔力的戒指不要随便用 比尔博
[2:05:40] – Don’t take me for a fool, I know you found one… – No. -别当我傻 我知道你捡了一枚 -没有
[2:05:43] in the Goblin tunnels, 就在半兽人隧道里
[2:05:45] and I’ve kept my eye on you ever since. 从那时起我一直注意着你
[2:05:51] Well, thank goodness. 幸亏如此
[2:05:58] Farewell, Gandalf. 再会 甘道夫
[2:06:02] Farewell. 再会
[2:06:11] You uhh… 你…
[2:06:12] you needn’t worry about that ring, 你不用担心那枚戒指
[2:06:14] it fell out of my pocket during the battle. 它在战斗中从我口袋里掉出去了
[2:06:16] I lost it. 我找不到了
[2:06:18] You’re a very fine person, Mr Baggins, 你是个好人 巴金斯先生
[2:06:23] and I’m very fond of you. 我很喜欢你
[2:06:26] But you’re only quite a little fellow 但在这浩瀚世界里
[2:06:30] in a wide world after all. 你终归只是一个人
[2:07:04] Wait a minute, that my mother’s glory box. 等一等 这是我妈妈的嫁妆箱
[2:07:07] And that’s… 而这是…
[2:07:08] my dining chair? 我的餐桌椅
[2:07:10] Hey, put that poof down! 快把这些放下
[2:07:13] What is going on? 出了什么事
[2:07:15] Hello, mister Bilbo. 你好 比尔博先生
[2:07:17] You’re not supposed to be here. 你不应该在这里的
[2:07:19] What do you mean? 什么意思
[2:07:21] On account of you being presumed dead and all. 因为你应该是死了什么的
[2:07:24] I am not dead, presumed or otherwise. 我没死 不管怎样
[2:07:28] I’m not sure that’s permitted. Mister Bilbo! 这不行吧 比尔博先生
[2:07:32] … anyone. Any bids on 21? 还有吗 有人出价21块吗
[2:07:35] Any ones on 21? 有人吗
[2:07:38] Sold to Mrs. Bolger! 卖给博哲太太了
[2:07:40] Somewhere for Fatty to put his feet on. 小胖终于有地方搁脚了
[2:07:45] So do I have any bids for this. 有人要竞拍这件吗
[2:07:46] This is Shire-made. 这是夏尔当地产的
[2:07:48] None of your Dwarvish reproductions here, honestly. 可不像那些矮人制的仿制货
[2:07:51] Stop! 停
[2:07:52] Stop, there’s been a mistake. 停 这是搞错了
[2:07:54] Who are you? 你是谁
[2:07:56] What do you mean “Who am I”? 什么叫”我是谁”
[2:07:56] You know perfectly well who I am, 你清楚知道我是谁
[2:07:58] Lobelia Sackville Baggins. 罗贝莉亚·萨克维尔·巴金斯
[2:08:01] This is my home… 这是我的家
[2:08:02] and those are my spoons, thank you very much. 这是我的勺子 谢谢
[2:08:05] This is most irregular. 这太疯狂了
[2:08:06] It’s been more than 13 months since the disappearance. 您已经失踪了超过十三个月
[2:08:10] If you are in fact 如果你真的是
[2:08:12] Bilbo Baggins and undeceased, 比尔博·巴金斯本人 而且没死的话
[2:08:16] Can you prove it? 你能证明吗
[2:08:17] What? 什么
[2:08:18] Well… uh, something official… 比较正式的东西之类的
[2:08:20] – with your name on it would suffice. – All right. -有你名字的东西就可以 -好的
[2:08:23] Right! 好的
[2:08:26] A contract of employment as a… a bu… 这有一份雇佣合同 是雇我作盗…
[2:08:31] Never mind that one. 当我没说
[2:08:34] – There, my signature. – Yes, well… uh… -这里 是我的签名 -好 这是
[2:08:38] Oh, it certainly seems to be in order. 看着是没问题
[2:08:40] Yes, it seems there can be no doubt. 没错 这看上去没错
[2:08:44] Who is this person you pledged your service to? 这个雇佣你的人是谁
[2:08:48] Thorin Oakenshield? 索林·橡木盾
[2:08:53] He… 他…
[2:08:56] he was my friend. 他是我朋友
[2:10:52] No, thank you! 不用了 谢谢
[2:10:54] We don’t want any more visitors, 我们不欢迎访客
[2:10:55] well-wishers, or distant relations! 祝寿者或远亲
[2:10:59] And what about very old friends? 那老朋友呢
[2:11:09] – Gandalf? – Bilbo Baggins! -甘道夫 -比尔博·巴金斯
[2:11:12] – My dear Gandalf! – It’s good to see you. -亲爱的甘道夫 -见到你真好
[2:11:16] One hundred and eleven years old. Who would believe it? 一百一十一岁了 谁会相信呢
[2:11:24] Come on, come in. 快点 请进
[2:11:26] Welcome, welcome. 欢迎 欢迎
2014年 Tags:霍比特人

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Hobbit:The Desolation of Smaug(霍比特人2:史矛革之战)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Waterloo Bridge(魂断蓝桥)[1931]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme