Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Hobbit:An Unexpected Journey(霍比特人1:意外之旅)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Hobbit:An Unexpected Journey(霍比特人1:意外之旅)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:霍比特人1:意外之旅
英文名称:The Hobbit:An Unexpected Journey
年代:2012

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:03] My dear Frodo. 亲爱的弗罗多
[01:11] You asked me once if I had 你曾问我有没有向你
[01:12] told you everything there was to know about my adventures. 尽述过我的冒险
[01:17] And while I can honestly say I have told you the truth… 我可以保证对你所说均是事实
[01:22] I may not have told you all of it. 只不过不是全部的故事
[01:32] I am old now Frodo. 现在我老了 弗罗多
[01:36] I’m not the same hobbit I once was. 已不是当年的那个霍比特人了
[01:42] I think it is time for you to know 我觉得应该将所有经历
[01:47] what really happened. 尽数讲给你了
[01:51] It began long ago. 那是很久以前
[01:56] In a land far away to the east. 在那遥远的东方
[01:59] The like of which you will not find in the world today. 有一片繁华远胜今日的土地
[02:14] There was the city of Dale. 那就是河谷城
[02:17] Its market’s known far and wide, 那里集市广阔无边
[02:19] full of the bounties of fine and vail, 人民生活富足安康
[02:23] peaceful and prosperous. 全城和平昌盛
[02:29] For this city laid before the 因为这座城市坐落于
[02:31] doors of the greatest kingdom in Middle-earth… 中土大陆最强大的王国门前
[02:35] Erebor. 艾雷博
[02:37] Stronghold of Thrór, king under the mountain. 瑟罗尔 山下之王
[02:42] The mightiest of the dwarf lords. 最强大的矮人领袖 据扎于此
[02:46] Thrór ruled with utter surety, 瑟罗尔对自己的统治非常自信
[02:48] never doubting his house would endure, 从未怀疑他的王宫能否历经岁月
[02:51] or his line lay secure in the lives of his son… 也从未怀疑王室血统能否传承
[02:55] and grandson. 子孙后代
[02:59] Ah, Frodo. Erebor. 弗罗多 艾雷博
[03:02] Built deep within the mountain itself, 扎根于高山的深处
[03:04] the beauty of this fortress city was a legend. 城池之壮丽 已成为传说
[03:08] Its wealth lay in the earth, in precious gems humed from rock, 它的财富就在地下 是那巉岩中打磨出的珠宝
[03:14] and in great seams of gold running like rivers through stone. 是那山石间倾泻如柱的黄金
[03:22] The skill of the dwarves was unequaled. 矮人的技术举世无双
[03:25] Fashioning object of great beauty, 他们能用钻石 翡翠 红蓝宝石
[03:29] out of diamond, emerald, ruby and sapphire. 打造出绝伦的美物
[03:34] Ever they delved deeper down into the dark, 他们不断向黑暗深处挖掘
[03:38] and that is where they found it. 并在那里发现了它
[03:47] The heart of the mountain… 崇山之心
[03:51] The Arkenstone. 阿肯宝钻
[03:54] Thrór named it the king’s jewel. 瑟罗尔封其为帝王珍宝
[03:57] He took it as a sign, a sign that his right to rule was divine. 说这是天赐帝位的征兆
[04:02] All would pay homage to him. 周边各地都必须进贡
[04:05] Even the great Elven king, Thranduil. 即便是伟大的精灵之王 瑟兰迪尔也不例外
[04:10] But the years of peace and plenty were not to last. 但宁静繁荣的日子并不持久
[04:15] Slowly the days turned sour, 天色日渐昏暗
[04:19] and the watchful nights closed in. 黑暗虎视眈眈 笼罩大地
[04:29] Thrór’s love of gold had grown too fierce… 瑟罗尔对于黄金的爱慕
[04:35] A sickness had begun to grow within him. 过于狂热 已成病态
[04:40] It was a sickness of the mind. 是心智之病
[04:45] And where sickness thrives… 而疾病盛行
[04:48] bad things will follow. 必然带来恶果
[05:00] The first they heard was a noise 他们首先听到一阵响动
[05:02] like a hurricane, coming down from the North. 如飓风一般 从北方滚滚而来
[05:05] The pines on the mountain 山上的松林
[05:07] creaked and cracked in the hot dry wind. 在火一般的风中吱嘎作响 粉身碎骨
[05:15] Balin, sound the alarm. 巴林 快吹响号角
[05:20] Call out the guards, do it now! 召集护卫 现在就去
[05:22] What is it? 什么来了
[05:24] Dragon. 龙
[05:26] Dragon! 龙来了
[05:30] He was a Firedrake from the North. 是北方的火龙
[05:41] Smaug… had come! 斯毛格 来了
[06:12] Such wanton death was dealt that day, 那一日尸横遍野
[06:16] for this city of men was nothing to Smaug. 因为斯毛格根本不在意这繁华的城池
[06:20] His eye was set on another price. 他的眼中只有财宝
[06:28] For dragons covet gold with a dark and fierce desire. 龙对于黄金有着狂热的占有欲
[07:06] No! 不
[07:16] Erebor… was lost. 艾雷博 沦陷了
[07:24] For a dragon will guard his plunder as long as he lives. 因为只要找到财宝 龙就终生守护
[07:38] Run for your lives! 快逃命
[07:41] Help us! 救救我们
[07:55] Thranduil would not risk the 瑟兰迪尔不愿拿族人的性命冒险
[07:57] lives of his kin against the lawth of the dragon. 去招惹盛怒的火龙
[08:01] No help came from the Elves that day. 那一天精灵没有伸出援手
[08:04] Nor any day since. 以后也没有
[08:08] Robbed of their homeland, 家园沦陷后
[08:10] the dwarves of Erebor wandered the wilderness. 艾雷博的矮人们四海为家
[08:14] The once mighty people brought low. 曾经的繁华急转直下
[08:20] The young dwarf prince took work where he could find it, 年轻的矮人王子在人类的村庄
[08:24] laboring in the villages of men. 终日辛劳
[08:26] But always, he remembered… 但他永远铭记
[08:29] the mountain smoke beneath the moon, 月下的山峰吐出滚滚浓烟
[08:32] the trees like torches blazing bright, 树木如炬 耀彻苍穹
[08:35] where he had seen dragon fire in the sky, and a city turn to ash. 还有天降龙火 将城市化为灰烬
[08:43] And he never forgave… and he never forgot. 他耿耿于怀 铭记终身
[08:53] That, my dear Frodo, is where I come in. 亲爱的弗罗多 我就在这时出现
[08:57] For quite by chance, and the will of a wizard, 机缘巧合 加上一位巫师执意邀请
[09:00] fate decided I would become part of this tale. 命运带我进入了这个故事
[09:06] It began… well, it began as you might expect. 故事的开场你应该也猜到了
[09:12] In a hole in the ground, there lived a hobbit. 有个地洞 里面住着一位霍比特人
[09:18] Not a nasty, dirty wet hole full of worms and oozy smells. 不是肮脏污秽 满是虫蛆瘴气的洞穴
[09:24] This was a hobbit home. 这是霍比特人的家
[09:26] And that means good food, a warm house… 有可口的饭菜 温暖的厅堂
[09:32] and all the comforts of home. 无比舒适温馨
[10:09] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:12] What’s this? 这是什么
[10:13] That is private. Keep your sticky paws off! 这是私人物品 把你的小爪子拿开
[10:18] It’s not ready yet. 还没准备好呢
[10:20] Not ready for what? 准备好干什么
[10:22] Reading. 给人读
[10:27] What on earth are these? 这些是什么
[10:30] Replies to the party invitations. 聚会邀请的回复
[10:33] Good gracious. 老天爷
[10:35] Is it today? 是在今天吗
[10:37] They all say they’re coming, except for the Sackville-Bagginses, 他们都说要来 除了萨克维尔·巴金斯一家
[10:40] who’re demanding you ask them in person. 他们要求你亲自上门邀请
[10:42] Are they, indeed. Over my dead body. 是吗 等我死了吧
[10:45] They’d probably find that quite agreeable. 他们可能就希望这样
[10:47] They seem to think you have tunnels overflowing with gold. 他们认为你有一条塞满黄金的地道
[10:50] It was one small chest, hardly overflowing. 就是个小箱子 都没装满
[10:54] And it still smells of troll. 而且还有一股食人妖的腥臭
[10:57] What on earth are you doing? 你这是干什么
[11:02] Taking precautions! 未雨绸缪
[11:04] You know I caught them making off with the silverware once. 我抓到过他们偷我的银器
[11:07] Who? 谁
[11:08] Lobelia Sackville-Baggins. 罗贝莉亚·萨克维尔·巴金斯
[11:11] She had all my spoons stuffed in her pockets. 她把我的勺子都塞进了口袋里
[11:15] Dreadful woman. 真是可怕的女人
[11:16] Make sure you keep an eye on her after I… 看好她 在我…
[11:21] When I’m… when… 当我…
[11:23] When you’re… what? 当你怎么了
[11:29] It’s nothing… nothing. 没事 没事
[11:37] You know, some people are beginning to wonder about you, Uncle. 外面有人在说你的闲话了 叔叔
[11:42] They think you’re becoming old. 他们认为你老了
[11:43] – Old? – Hmm… -老了 -是的
[11:46] Unsociable. 不合群了
[11:48] Unsociable, me? Nonsense. 不合群 我吗 无稽之谈
[11:50] Be a good lad and put that on the gate. 听话 把它挂到门前
[12:03] Do you think he will come? 你觉得他会来吗
[12:05] Who? 谁
[12:06] Gandalf. 甘道夫
[12:07] Oh, he wouldn’t miss a chance to let off his wiz poppers. 只要能放他的烟火 他就一定会来
[12:11] He’ll give us quite a show, you’ll see. 等着大饱眼福吧
[12:13] Right then. I am off. 好 我走了
[12:14] Off to where? 去哪里
[12:15] Eastfarthing woods. I’m going to surprise him. 东区树林 我要给他一个惊喜
[12:18] Well go on then. You don’t want to be late. 去吧去吧 别去晚了
[12:25] He doesn’t approve of being late. 他不喜欢迟到
[12:29] Not that I ever was. 当然我也不喜欢
[12:32] In those days, I was always on time. 那时候 我一向守时
[12:35] I was entirely respectable… 我十分受人尊敬
[12:40] and nothing unexpected… 也没有意外的事情
[12:44] ever happened. 发生过
[13:10] – Good morning. – What do you mean? -早上好 -这话是什么意思呢
[13:12] Do you mean to wish me a good morning, 是你祝愿我早上过得好
[13:14] or do you mean that it 还是在说
[13:15] is a good morning whether I want it or not? 不管我愿不愿意 今早都是个好早晨
[13:18] Or perhaps you mean to say 或者你是想说
[13:20] that you feel good on this particular morning… 今天早晨你感觉很好
[13:23] or are you simply stating that this is a morning to be good on? 还是仅仅在说这个早上很好
[13:29] All of them at once, I suppose. 我觉得都有吧
[13:38] Can I help you? 需要帮忙吗
[13:39] It remains to be seen. 现在还说不好
[13:43] I’m looking for someone to share in an adventure. 我在找人结伴冒险
[13:50] An adventure? 冒险
[13:54] No, I don’t imagine anyone west of Bree, 我觉得布里西部
[13:56] who’d have much interest in adventures. 没人对冒险感兴趣
[13:59] Nasty, disturbing… uncomfortable things. 又累又烦 很不舒服
[14:04] Make you late for dinner! 还赶不上晚饭
[14:15] Good morning! 早上好
[14:16] To think that I should have lived 不敢相信 我像个推销的小贩一样
[14:18] to be good-morninged by Belladonna Took’s son, 被贝拉唐娜·图克之子
[14:21] as if I was selling buttons at the door! 用早上好打发了
[14:25] Beg your pardon? 什么意思
[14:26] You’ve changed, and not entirely for the better, Bilbo Baggins. 你变了 而且变得不太好 比尔博·巴金斯
[14:30] I’m sorry, do I know you? 抱歉 我认识你吗
[14:31] Would you know my name, 你应该听过我的名字
[14:32] although you don’t remember I belong to it, 但忘了这个名字是我的
[14:34] I’m Gandalf… 我是甘道夫
[14:36] and Gandalf means… 甘道夫就是指
[14:41] me! 我
[14:43] Not Gandalf, the wandering 你不是那个游荡的巫师甘道夫吧
[14:44] wizard who made such excellent fireworks, 做得一手好烟火
[14:47] Old Took used to have them on Midsummer’s Eve! 老图克还在仲夏夜放过
[14:51] I had no idea you were still in business. 你现在还做烟火生意吗
[14:54] And where else should I be? 要做生意自然还是来这里
[15:00] Well, I’m pleased to find you remember something about me… 我很欣慰你能记起我
[15:04] even if it’s only my fireworks. 虽然是当做卖烟火的了
[15:08] So that’s decided. 就这么决定了
[15:10] It will be very good for you… 这对你好
[15:13] and most amusing for me. I shall inform the others. 对我而言也很有趣 我去告知其他人
[15:17] Inform the who- what- no, no. No, wait. 告知谁 不 等等
[15:21] We do not want any adventures here, thank you. Not today, not… 在这不要提冒险的事 谢谢 今天不行
[15:27] I suggest you try over the hill or across the water. 我建议你翻山或者过河去试试
[15:34] Good morning. 早上好
[16:58] Dwalin… 杜瓦林
[17:00] at your service. 为您效劳
[17:05] Bilbo… Baggins… 比尔博·巴金斯
[17:08] at yours. But do we know each other? 也为您效劳 我们认识吗
[17:12] No. 不认识
[17:14] Which way, laddie? 哪边走 小老弟
[17:16] Is it down here? 是在这吗
[17:17] Is what? Down where? 什么 在哪
[17:20] Supper. He said there’d be food. Lots of it. 晚餐 他说有吃的 有好多吃的
[17:24] He- He said? Who said? 他说的 谁说的
[17:38] Very good dish. Any more? 味道真不错 还有吗
[17:41] What? Uh, oh, uh yes, yes. 什么 当然 当然有
[17:51] Help yourself. 别客气
[17:56] It’s just that, hum… 只不过
[17:58] I wasn’t expecting company. 我没想到有人会来
[18:04] That would be the door. 门铃在响
[18:10] Balin… at your service. 巴林 为您效劳
[18:14] Good evening. 晚上好
[18:15] Yes, yes it is. 没错 今晚确实挺好
[18:18] Though I think it might rain later. 不过估计一会就会下雨
[18:20] Am I late? 我迟到了吗
[18:22] Late… for what? 什么迟到了
[18:27] Evening, brother! 晚上好 老兄
[18:31] By my beard! 我的老天
[18:33] You are shorter and wider than last we met. 你比上次见面时更扁圆
[18:36] Wider, not shorter. 是圆了点 但是不扁
[18:38] Sharp enough for both of us. 咱俩观察力真是敏锐
[18:50] Excuse me. Sorry. I hate to interrupt. 抱歉 我不想打扰你们
[18:53] Uh, but the thing is I’m 但是
[18:54] not entirely sure you’re in the right house. 我觉得你们找错房子了吧
[18:57] Have you eaten? 你吃饭了吗
[18:58] It- It’s not that I don’t like visitors. 我并不是不好客
[19:00] I like visitors as much as the next hobbit. 我跟所有霍比特人一样热情好客
[19:03] But I do like to know them before they come… visiting… 但是好客的前提是 要认识客人吧
[19:07] – What’s this? – I don’t know, -这是什么 -不知道
[19:08] I just thought it a cheese, 我还以为是奶酪
[19:09] – The thing is… – Gone blue. -问题在于 -坏掉的奶酪
[19:10] – It’s riddled, but mold. – The thing is, -确实有洞 但是发霉了 -问题是
[19:12] I don’t- I don’t know how to begin. Not in the slightest. 我都不知道怎么说好 一点都不知道
[19:17] I don’t mean to be blunt, 我不想太过直白
[19:18] but I- but I had to speak my mind. I’m sorry. 但是我必须要说实话 实在抱歉
[19:24] Apology accepted. 接受你的道歉
[19:26] Oh no, fill it up brother, don’t stint. 不 倒满 老兄 别这么抠门
[19:30] I could eat again, if you insist. 要是你坚持的话 我还能再吃一顿
[19:35] – Fíli. – And Kíli. -菲力 -和奇力
[19:37] At your service. 为您效劳
[19:39] You must be Mr. Baggins. 您肯定就是巴金斯先生
[19:41] No! You can’t come in, you’ve come to the wrong house. 不 别进来 你们走错了
[19:43] What’s your… Has it been canceled? 怎么回事 取消了吗
[19:45] No one told us. 可没人告诉我们
[19:47] Can… No, nothing’s been canceled. 取消 没取消什么啊
[19:49] That’s a relief. 吓我一跳
[19:54] Careful with these, we just had them sharpened. 小心点 刚刚磨过
[19:57] It’s nice, this place. 这地方真不赖
[20:00] Did you do it yourself? 这是你自己做的吗
[20:01] Well no, it’s been in the family for years. 不是 祖上传下来的
[20:03] That’s my mother’s glory box, can you please not do that? 那是我母亲的嫁妆箱 拜托不要那么做好吗
[20:06] Fíli, Kíli come on, give us a hand. 菲力 奇力 快来搭把手
[20:09] Mr. Dwalin. 杜瓦林先生
[20:12] Let’s shove this in the hole, 我们把这收拾一下
[20:13] or otherwise we’ll never get everyone in. 要不然装不下那么多人
[20:15] Everyone? How many more of you? 那么多人 还有多少人
[20:17] What do you want? 你想怎么办
[20:18] Oh no. 不
[20:20] No, no. There’s nobody home! 不 不 没人在家
[20:23] Go away! And… bother somebody else. 快走 烦别人去
[20:26] There’s far too many dwarves in my dining room as it is. 我餐厅里的矮人够多了
[20:29] If- If this is some… blunt head’s idea of a joke, 这要是哪个傻瓜开的玩笑
[20:33] I can only say, it is in very… poor taste! 我只能说太 太低级了
[20:40] Put your hands off, you big lump! 把手拿开 傻大个
[20:47] Gandalf. 甘道夫
[20:48] Those are my fr… Excuse me, not my wine! 那是我的 抱歉 不要拿酒
[20:51] Put that back. 放回去
[20:52] Put that back! 放回去
[20:53] Not the jam, please. Excuse me. Ex- Excuse me. 不要吃果酱 抱歉 抱歉
[20:55] A tad excessive, isn’t it? Have you got a cheese knife? 有点多 对吧 你有乳酪刀吗
[20:57] A cheese knife? He eats it by the block. 还用刀 他一口一块
[21:01] No no, that’s grandpa Mungo’s chair, no… 不 那是蒙哥祖父的座椅 不
[21:03] Ah, so is that. Take it back, please. Take it back, 就这样 请把它放回去 放回去
[21:05] this is antique, not for sitting on. Thank you. 这可是古董 不能坐 谢谢
[21:09] That is a book, not a coaster. 那是书 不是杯垫
[21:12] Uh, put that map down. 把地图放下
[21:15] – Excuse me, Mr. Gandalf. – Yes? -抱歉打扰 甘道夫先生 -怎么
[21:17] May I tempt you with a cup of camomile? 您想喝甘菊茶吗
[21:20] Ooh, no thank you Dori, a little red wine… for me I think. 谢谢你多瑞 还是来点红酒吧
[21:32] Uh, Fíli, Kíli, uh… 菲力 奇力
[21:35] Oin, Gloin… Dwalin, Balin… 欧音 葛罗音 杜瓦林 巴林
[21:39] Bifur, Bofur, Bombur… 比弗 波弗 邦伯
[21:40] – Dori, Nori… – No, no, -多瑞 诺瑞 -不 不
[21:41] not my dried tomatoes, thank you. 别拿番茄干 谢谢
[21:42] – Ori! – No, thank you. -欧瑞 -不要 谢谢合作
[21:48] Yes you are quite right, Bifur. 你说的太对了 比弗
[21:51] We appear to be one dwarf short. 果然少了一位矮人
[21:53] He is late, is all. 他应该是迟到了
[21:54] He travel North to a meeting of our kin, he will come. 他去北方与族人见面了 会来的
[21:59] – Mr. Gandalf? – Hmm? -甘道夫先生 -嗯
[22:00] A little glass of red wine as requested, 按您的要求 一小杯红酒
[22:03] it’s got a fruity bouquet. 好醇的葡萄酒香
[22:06] Cheers. 干杯
[22:18] – Balin – Bombur. Catch! -巴林 -邦伯 接住
[22:34] Who wants an ale? There you go. 谁想来一杯 给你
[22:39] Here you go. 给你
[22:45] Hey, on the count of three! 数到三 一杯端
[22:47] 1 2 One! Two!
[22:49] Com’on! 干杯
[23:02] Ex- Excuse me, that is a doily, not a dish cloth. 抱歉 这是装饰用的 不是洗碗布
[23:06] But it’s full of holes! 但上面都是洞
[23:07] It’s supposed to look like that, it’s crochet. 装饰品就是这么设计的
[23:09] Oh, and a wonderful game it is too, if you got the balls for it. 拿来做游戏也不错 只要你有胆玩
[23:12] Bebother and confusticate these dwarves! 这群矮人烦死人了
[23:14] My dear Bilbo, what on earth is the matter? 我亲爱的比尔博 你究竟怎么了
[23:18] What’s the matter? 怎么了
[23:19] I am surrounded by dwarves. What they’re doing here? 我周围全是矮人 他们来这干什么
[23:22] Oh, they’re quite a merry gathering… once you get used to ’em. 他们聚在一起挺不错的 习惯了就好了
[23:26] I don’t want to get used to them. 我才不想习惯他们
[23:28] Look at the state of my kitchen! There’s mud trodding the carpet, 看看我的厨房 地毯上到处是泥
[23:31] they- they’ve pillaged the pantry, 吃的也都抢光了
[23:34] I’m not even gonna tell you what they’ve done in the bathroom, 洗手间的样子我都不好意思说
[23:36] they’ve all but destroyed the plumbing! 管道都毁了
[23:37] I don’t understand what they’re doing in my house! 他们来我的房子里干什么
[23:40] Excuse me, I’m sorry to interrupt. 很抱歉打扰您
[23:43] But what shall I do with my plate? 但我该怎么处理我的盘子
[23:45] Here you go, Ori, give it to me. 好了 欧瑞 给我就行
[23:54] Excuse me! 等等
[23:55] That’s my mother’s Westfarthing pottery, 那是我母亲的西区陶盘
[23:57] it’s over a hundred years old! 已经有一百多年历史了
[24:02] And- and ca- can you not do that, you’ll blunt them! 能不能别这么玩 刀子都被你们磨钝了
[24:05] Ooh, d’you hear that, lads? 听见了吗 兄弟们
[24:07] He says we’ll blunt the knives! 他说我们会把刀磨钝
[24:10] Blunt the knives, bend the forks, 磨钝刀 掰弯叉
[24:12] Smash the bottles and burn the corks, 打碎瓶 烧木塞
[24:15] Chip the glasses and crack the plates, 砸玻璃 摔餐盘
[24:18] That’s what Bilbo Baggins hates! 比尔博·巴金斯切齿恨
[24:20] Cut the cloth and tread on the fat, 剪碎抹布脚生油
[24:22] Leave the bones on the bedroom-mat, 床垫吐满碎骨头
[24:24] Pour the milk on the pantry-floor, 香甜牛奶倒粮仓
[24:28] Splash the wine on every door, 门前洒满红酒香
[24:30] Dump the crocks in a boiling bowl, 锅碗瓢盆入煮罐
[24:32] Pound them up with a thumping pole, 心狠手辣尽捣烂
[24:34] When you’ve finished, if any are whole, 彼时若剩完整盘
[24:39] Send them down the hall to roll! 滚入大厅满地翻
[24:49] That’s what Bilbo Baggins hates! 比尔博·巴金斯切齿恨
[25:05] He’s here. 他来了
[25:11] Gandalf. 甘道夫
[25:14] I thought you said this place would be easy to find. 你还说这地方很好找
[25:16] I lost my way, twice. 我迷路了 两次
[25:19] I wouldn’t have found it at all, 要不是门上的标记
[25:20] had it not been for that mark on the door. 估计我这辈子都找不到
[25:22] Mark? There’s no mark on that door, it was painted a week ago! 标记 门上没标记 我上星期才刷过漆
[25:25] There is a mark, I have put it there myself. 当然有标记 我亲自刻上去的
[25:29] Bilbo Baggins, allow me to introduce the leader of our company, 比尔博·巴金斯 允许我介绍我们此行的领队
[25:34] Thorin Oakenshield. 索林·橡木盾
[25:36] So… 那么
[25:39] This is the hobbit. 这就是那霍比特人
[25:42] Tell me Mr. Baggins, have you done much fighting? 告诉我 巴金斯 你是否身经百战
[25:44] Pardon me? 什么
[25:45] Axe or sword, what’s your weapon of choice? 你用斧子还是剑
[25:48] Well, I do have some skill at conkers, if you must know. 说起来 我打栗子倒是挺厉害
[25:52] But I fail to see… why that’s relevant. 不过好像没什么关系
[25:56] I thought as much. 我看也是
[25:58] He looks more like a grocer than a burglar. 他哪像盗贼 分明是卖水果的
[26:06] What news from the meeting in Ered Luin? 埃雷德鲁因那边有什么进展
[26:09] Did they all come? 他们都去了吗
[26:10] – Did they all come? – Aye, envoys from all seven kingdoms. -都去了吗 -七大王国的使节都去了
[26:13] And what did the dwarves of the Iron Hill say? 铁丘陵的矮人怎么样
[26:16] Is Dain with us? 河谷城支持我们吗
[26:21] They will not come. 他们不来
[26:26] They say this quest is ours, and ours alone. 说夺回家园的任务 就该我们自己完成
[26:32] You’re doing a quest? 你们要做任务
[26:35] Bilbo, my dear fellow, let us have a little more light. 亲爱的比尔博 再拿盏灯吧
[26:41] Far to the East, 在遥远的东方
[26:43] over ranges and rivers, 翻过群山 渡过河流
[26:46] beyond woodlands and wastelands, 穿越丛林 踏过废土
[26:50] lies a single solitary peak. 有这样一座山峰
[26:56] The Lonely Mountain. 孤山
[26:58] Aye, óin has read the portents, and the portents say: it is time. 没错 欧音看到了种种征兆 该行动了
[27:05] Ravens have been seen flying back to the mountain as it was foretold. 如预言所述 信鸦飞回了孤山
[27:10] When the birds of the old return to Erebor, 当旧时的鸟儿重返艾雷博
[27:14] the reign of the beast will end. 野兽的统治即告终结
[27:21] What beast? 什么野兽
[27:22] Well that would be a reference to Smaug the terrible, 野兽是指斯毛格
[27:25] chiefest and greatest calamity of our age. 我们这个纪元最大的祸患
[27:29] Airborne fire breather… 在空中喷吐火焰
[27:31] teeth like razors, claws like meat hooks, 牙齿像利刃 爪子像肉钩
[27:34] extremely fond of precious metals. 极其喜爱贵重金属
[27:36] Yes, I know what a dragon is. 龙我还是知道的
[27:37] I’m not afraid, I’m up for it. 我不怕 算我一个
[27:39] I’ll give him a taste of the dwarfish iron right up his jacksy! 我要让它尝尝矮人的教训
[27:43] Sit down. 坐下
[27:44] The task would be difficult enough with an army behind us. 就算率兵前行 都未必教训得了
[27:47] but we number just thirteen… 何况我们只有十三个
[27:50] and not thirteen of the best… 还不是十三个精英
[27:52] nor brightest. 或者智者
[27:54] Hey! Who you’re calling dimp! 你说谁傻呢
[27:58] We may be few in number. 我们人是不多
[28:00] But we’re fighters… 但却都是战士
[28:02] all of us! To the last one! 全都是 战斗到底
[28:04] And you forget we have a wizard in our company, 而且还有一名巫师
[28:07] Gandalf, who have killed hundreds of dragons in his time. 甘道夫当年屠过的龙成百上千
[28:10] Oh, well no, uh, I- I wouldn’t say- 这个 其实也没那么
[28:12] How many then? 多少
[28:13] – How many then? – What? -多少 -什么
[28:14] Well, how many dragons have you killed? 你屠过多少龙
[28:18] Go on, give us a number! 来呀 说说多少
[28:23] Give me- Please, please. 给我 别这样 别这样
[28:26] ENOUGH! 够了
[28:30] If we have read these signs, do you not think others will have read them too? 你们以为只有我们才看得见征兆吗
[28:36] Rumors have begun to spread. 谣言已经散布开来
[28:39] The dragon Smaug has not been seen for 60 years. 巨龙斯毛格已经蛰伏了60年
[28:44] Eyes look East to the mountain, assessing… wondering… 现在无数人觊觎着 算计着 思考着
[28:48] weighing the risk. 掂量着风险
[28:50] Perhaps the vast wealth of our people now lies unprotected. Do we sit back… 我们有机会收回父辈的财富 现在是袖手旁观
[28:55] while others claim what is rightfully ours? 眼看别人抢占
[28:57] Or do we seize this chance to take back Erebor?! 还是借机一搏 收复家园
[29:03] You forget the front gate is sealed. 但是前门封死了
[29:06] There is no way into the mountain. 根本没法进山
[29:09] That, my dear Balin, is not totally true. 亲爱的巴林 办法是有的
[29:17] How came you by this…? 你怎么有这个
[29:19] It was given to me by your father… by Thráin… for safekeeping. 是你父亲瑟莱因交给我保管的
[29:26] It is yours now. 现在我交给你
[29:35] If there is a key… there must be a door! 既然有钥匙 就肯定有门
[29:40] These runes speak of a hidden passage to the lower halls. 这些符文讲到 有条秘密通道通向底层大厅
[29:44] There’s another way in? 还有别的路能进去吗
[29:47] Well, if we can find it, but dwarf doors are invisible when closed. 找得到才行 但矮人的门关上便毫无踪迹
[29:53] The answer lies hidden somewhere in this map, 那扇门的秘密就藏在地图里
[29:56] and I do not have the skill to find it, but… 我是没有能力找出来 但是
[29:59] there are others in Middle-earth who can. 中土世界里还是有人可以的
[30:03] The task I have in mind will require a great deal of stealth, 要完成这任务 需要精通潜行
[30:07] and no small amount of courage. 还有极大的勇气
[30:10] But if we’re careful and clever, I believe that it can be done. 不过只要行事谨慎周全 还是可以完成的
[30:15] That’s why we need a burglar. 所以要找位盗贼
[30:17] And a good one too. An expert, I would imagine. 还得是个高手
[30:20] And are you? 你是吗
[30:25] Am I what? 我是什么
[30:27] He said he’s an expert! 他说自己是高手呢
[30:30] Me? No. No no no no. I- I’m not a burglar. 我 不不不 我不是盗贼
[30:33] I’ve never stolen anything in my life. 我什么东西都没偷过
[30:35] And I’m afraid I have to agree with Mr. Baggins. 恐怕巴金斯先生说的对
[30:38] He’s hardly burglar material. 他根本不是盗贼的料
[30:41] Aye, the wild is no place for gentle folk who can neither fight nor fend for themselves. 对 你这种手无缚鸡之力的人没法在野外生存
[30:54] Enough! If I say Bilbo Baggins is a burglar, then a burglar he is. 够了 我说比尔博是盗贼 他就是盗贼
[31:01] Hobbits are remarkably light on their feet. 霍比特人脚步极其轻盈
[31:04] In fact, they can pass unseen by most if they choose… 可以说是来无影去无踪
[31:07] and while the dragon is accustomed to the smell of a dwarf, 而且龙习惯了矮人的气味
[31:11] the scent of a hobbit is all about unknown to him, 却没闻过霍比特人
[31:14] which gives us a distinct advantage. 这可是个大优势
[31:17] You asked me to find the 14th member of this company, 你请我帮忙寻找队伍的第十四名成员
[31:20] and I have chosen Mr. Baggins. 我选择了巴金斯先生
[31:22] There’s a lot more into him than his appearances suggest. 他远没有看上去那么弱小
[31:25] And he’s got a great deal more to offer than any of you know… 而且他的潜力 你们无法想象
[31:30] including himself. 连他自己也是
[31:37] You must trust me on this. 这次你要相信我
[31:42] Very well… 好吧
[31:44] We’ll do it your way. 照你说的做
[31:45] No. No- 不行
[31:46] Give him your contract. 把契约给他
[31:47] – We’re in. – Please. -好了 -别
[31:48] We’re off! 明早出发
[31:48] It’s just the usual: summary about the pocket expenses… 都是常见条款 费用自理项目
[31:52] time required, remuneration, funeral arrangements, so forth. 时间 酬劳 丧葬事宜等等
[31:56] Funeral arrangements? 还有丧葬事宜
[32:03] We cannot guarantee his safety. 我们不能保证他的安全
[32:06] Understood. 明白
[32:08] We will not be responsible for his fate. 也不会为他的命运负责
[32:14] Agreed. 明白
[32:15] “… total’s cash on delivery up to but not exceeding 此行如有斩获 则总酬劳
[32:18] one fourteenth of total profit if any”. Seems fair. 不得超过其总价值的十四分之一 挺公平
[32:22] “The present company shall not be liable for injuries inflicted by or sustained 同行人员概不负责
[32:26] as a consequence thereof, including, but not limited to… 包括但不限于下述原因引起的伤病
[32:30] lacerations… 撕咬
[32:33] evisceration? 被掏出内脏
[32:37] Incineration? 还有焚烧
[32:38] Oh, aye, he’ll melt the flesh off your bones in the blink of an eye. 是啊 巨龙一眨眼就能把你烧成灰
[32:47] You alright, laddie? 你没事吧 伙计
[32:48] – You alright, laddie? – Huh? Yeah, I fe- -你还好吧 伙计 -我没
[32:51] Feel a bit faint. 就是有点晕
[32:53] – Think furnace, with wings. – Hey, I- I- I need air. -把龙当成会飞的火炉 -我得喘口气
[32:56] Flash of light, searing pain, and puf! You’re nothing more than a pile of ash! 火光一闪 剧痛无比 然后突然你就变成灰了
[33:08] No- 不行
[33:10] Oh, very helpful, Bifur. 真会帮倒忙 比弗
[33:13] I’ll be alright. Just… let me… sit quietly for a moment. 我没事 让我静坐一会吧
[33:15] You’ve been sitting quietly for far too long. 你静坐的太久了
[33:19] Tell me… 告诉我
[33:20] When did doilies… and your mother’s dishes become so important to you? 装饰品和母亲的菜肴有那么重要吗
[33:25] I remember a young hobbit who was always running off in search of Elves, in woods. 那个成天钻进林子里找精灵
[33:30] He would stay out late. 一去就是一天
[33:32] Come home, after dark, trailing mud and twigs and fireflies. 晚上带着一身泥巴树叶萤火虫回家
[33:37] A young hobbit who would’ve liked nothing better than to find out 那个一心想看夏尔外面世界的
[33:40] what was beyond the borders of the Shire. 年轻的霍比特去哪了
[33:44] The world is not in your books and maps. 世界不在书上 也不在地图上
[33:49] It’s out there. 而是在外面
[33:52] I can’t just go running off into the blue. 我怎么可以冒冒失失的跑出去
[33:55] I am a Baggins… of Bagg End. 我可是袋底洞的巴金斯
[33:58] You are also a Took. 你也是图克家族的人
[34:02] Did you know that your great great great great uncle, Bullroarer Took, 你知道你的曾曾曾曾叔祖父 吼牛·图克
[34:06] was so large, he could ride a real horse? 身材高大的可以骑马吗
[34:09] – Yes. – Well he could! -知道 -那是真的
[34:11] In the battle of Greenfields, he charged the Goblin ranks 在绿原之战 他迎战半兽人大军
[34:14] he swung his club so hard, it knocked the Goblin king’s head clean off, 棍棒用力一挥 就把半兽人国王的头敲了下来
[34:18] and it sailed a hundred yards through the air, and went down a rabbit hole. 国王的头飞出去很远很远 落进了兔子洞里
[34:23] And thus the battle as won… 那场战斗终告胜利
[34:25] and the game of golf invented at the same times. 高尔夫球也由此发明
[34:31] I do believe you made that up. 你肯定是瞎编的
[34:34] Well, all good stories deserve embellishment. 好故事都是需要加工的
[34:39] You’ll have a tale or two to tell of your own when you come back. 你冒险归来 逢人也有故事可讲
[34:47] Can you promise that I will come back? 你能保证我一定回得来吗
[34:51] No… 不能
[34:52] And if you do… 即便你回来
[34:55] you’ll not be the same. 你也不是从前的你了
[34:59] That’s what I thought. 我也这么想
[35:02] Sorry, Gandalf, I can’t sign this. 抱歉 甘道夫 我没法签字
[35:07] You’ve got the wrong hobbit. 你找错人了
[35:15] It appears we have lost our burglar. 看来是没有盗贼同行了
[35:20] Probably for the best. 也许是好事
[35:22] The odds were always against us. 我们运气一直不好
[35:25] After all, what are we? 但是看看我们自己
[35:28] Merchants, miners… 商人 矿工
[35:32] tinkers, toy makers. 修补匠 玩具匠
[35:35] Hardly the stuff of legend. 哪能写就什么传奇
[35:38] There are a few warriors amongst us. 我们中还是有战士的
[35:41] Old warriors. 那也是老战士了
[35:43] I would take each and every one of these dwarves over an army from the Iron Hills… 今日同行的矮人 个个都胜过铁丘陵大军
[35:48] for when I called upon them, they answered. 因为我需要帮手的时候 大家挺身相助
[35:52] Loyalty… 忠诚
[35:55] A willing heart…. 矢志不渝的心
[35:58] I can ask no more than that. 在我眼中无比珍贵
[36:01] You don’t have to do this. 你不是非去不可
[36:04] You have a choice. 你还有别的路
[36:06] You’ve done honorably by our people. 我们的人民无比尊敬你
[36:10] You have built a new life for us in the blue Mountains… 你让大家在蓝山重新开始生活
[36:14] a life of peace and plenty. 祥和 富足
[36:17] A life that is worth more than all the gold in Erebor. 这生活比艾雷博所有的珍宝都要宝贵
[36:23] From my grandfather to my father, this has come to me. 这把钥匙由我的父辈传给了我
[36:29] They dreamt of the day when the dwarves of Erebor would reclaim their homeland. 他们的梦想就是收复家园
[36:35] There is no choice, Balin. 我没有别的选择 巴林
[36:39] Not for me. 我没有
[36:43] Then we are with you, laddie. 我们支持你 伙计
[36:47] We will see it done. 大家一起完成任务
[37:11] Far over the misty mountains cold 翻遍迷雾群山冷
[37:20] To dungeons deep and caverns old 踏破地底古城幽
[37:29] We must away ere break of day 迎曦破晓前路漫
[37:38] To find our long forgotten gold 故园不复珍宝藏
[37:48] The pines were roaring on the height 高峰绝地松涛啸
[37:56] The winds were moaning in the night 寒夜凄厉朔风嚎
[38:05] The fire was red, it flaming spread 烈焰遍地赤火流
[38:15] The trees like torches blazed with light. 野树为炬苍穹透
[39:03] Hello! 还有人吗
[40:30] Hey! Mr. Bilbo. Where’re you after? 比尔博先生 赶着去哪啊
[40:33] I can’t stop, I’m already late! 来不及说 赶不上了
[40:35] Late for what? 赶不上什么了
[40:36] I’m going on an adventure! 我要去冒险了
[40:55] Wait! 等等
[40:57] Wait! 等等
[41:09] I signed it. 我签了
[41:23] Everything appears to be in order. 没有什么问题
[41:25] Welcome, master Baggins… 巴金斯大师 欢迎加入
[41:28] in the company of Thorin Oakenshield. 索林·橡木盾一行
[41:37] Give him a pony. 给他匹小马
[41:39] No, no no no. That- that won’t be necessary. 不不不 不需要
[41:41] I can- I am sure I can keep up on foot, 我 我步行就能跟得上
[41:43] yeah, I- I’ve done my fair share of… walking holidays, you know, 我以前经常步行 去度假
[41:46] even got as far as the Fog Mountain once- 最远还到过雾山
[42:02] Come on Nori. Pay up! 好了 诺瑞 掏钱吧
[42:05] One more. 还有
[42:08] What’s that about? 这是干什么
[42:10] Oh they took wagers… on whether or not you would turn up. 他们打赌了 赌你会不会追上来
[42:14] Most of them bet that you wouldn’t. 多数都赌你不来
[42:19] And what did you think? 那你呢
[42:25] My dear fellow… I never doubted of you for a second. 我的朋友 我从来没有怀疑过你
[42:34] Oh it’s horsehair. 马毛
[42:37] Having a reaction. 我有点过敏
[42:40] Wait, wait. Stop! 等等 停下
[42:42] Stop! We have to turn around. 停下 得掉头
[42:45] What in earth is the matter? 怎么回事
[42:47] I forgot my handkerchief. 忘带手帕了
[42:48] Here! 给你
[42:51] Use this. 用这个
[42:56] Move on! 继续
[43:05] You’ll have to manage without pocket handkerchiefs, 比尔博·巴金斯 你得习惯我们这趟
[43:08] and a good many other things, Bilbo Baggins, 没有手帕 没有很多
[43:11] before we reach our journey’s end. 其他东西的旅途
[43:14] You were born to the rolling hills and little rivers of the Shire. 夏尔的水土生养了你
[43:21] But home is now behind you. 但家园已是过去
[43:24] The world is ahead. 世界等待着你去探索
[44:08] Good girl! Here’s a good girl. 好姑娘 听话
[44:14] It’s our little secret, Myrtle, 这是我们的小秘密 桃金娘
[44:17] Just tell no one. 别告诉别人
[44:24] What was that? 那是什么
[44:26] Orcs. 兽人
[44:28] Orcs? 兽人
[44:30] Throat cutters. 割喉者
[44:32] There’d be dozens of them out there. 那边得有几十个
[44:34] The low lands are crawling with them. 低洼的地方全是他们
[44:35] They strike, in the wee small hours, when everyone’s asleep. 趁睡觉的时候 突然出击
[44:39] Quick and quiet, no screams. Just lots of blood. 无比迅速 悄无声息 只是要流很多血
[44:46] You think that’s funny? 你觉得好笑吗
[44:50] You think a night raid by orcs is a joke? 你以为兽人的夜袭是开玩笑的
[44:53] We didn’t mean anything by it. 我们没有别的意思
[44:55] No you didn’t. 是没有
[44:58] You know nothing of the world. 你们什么都不懂
[45:02] Don’t mind him, laddie. 别在意他 伙计
[45:04] Thorin has more cause than most to hate orcs. 他最恨兽人 是有原因的
[45:13] After the dragon took the Lonely Mountain, 巨龙盘踞孤山之后
[45:17] King Thrór tried to reclaim the ancient dwarf kingdom of Moria. 瑟罗尔王试图收复古代的矮人王国墨瑞亚
[45:25] But our enemy had got’ there first. 但我们的敌人捷足先登
[45:40] Moria had been taken by legions of orcs, 墨瑞亚被兽人军团占领了
[45:44] led by the most vile of all their race… 军团首领是最残暴的
[45:49] Azog… the Defiler. 亵渎者阿佐格
[45:55] The giant Gundabad orc had sworn 这刚达巴兽人发誓
[46:00] to wipe out the line of Durin. 要斩断杜林血脉
[46:07] He began… 他首先
[46:10] by beheading the king. 斩了国王的首
[46:24] NOOOOOO! 不
[46:28] Thráin, Thorin’s father, was driven mad by grief, 索林的父亲瑟莱因 过分悲痛失去了理智
[46:32] he went missing, taken prisoner or killed, we did not know. 从战场上失踪了 不知是被俘还是战死
[46:39] We were leaderless. 我们群龙无首
[46:41] Defeat… 行将战败
[46:43] and death… 死亡
[46:45] were upon us. 也逼近了
[46:49] That is when… I saw him. 就在那时 我看到了他
[46:55] A young dwarf prince facing down the Pale Orc. 年轻的矮人王子直面白兽人
[47:06] He stood alone against this terrible foe. 他独自对抗强敌
[47:19] His armor rent, wielding nothing but an oaken branch as a shield. 他的盔甲已经破败 便抓起橡木为盾
[47:38] Azog the Defiler learned that day, 亵渎者阿佐格那天明白了
[47:43] that the line of Durin would not be so easily broken. 杜林的血脉不是那么容易斩断的
[48:15] Our forces rallied, and drove the orcs back. 我们乘胜追击 逼退了兽人
[48:23] Our enemy had been defeated… 虽然击败了敌人
[48:28] but there was no feast, nor song that night… 但是那天没有盛宴也没有欢歌
[48:34] for our dead were beyond the count of grief. 因为我们同样死伤惨重 悲痛欲绝
[48:40] We few, had survived… 活下来的寥寥无几
[48:51] and I thought to myself then… 那时我便想
[48:56] there is one… who I could follow… 这个人值得追随
[49:03] there is one… 这个人
[49:06] I could call king. 值得效忠
[49:26] And the Pale Orc? 白兽人呢
[49:30] What happened to him? 他怎么了
[49:32] He slunk back into the hall whence he came. 他缩回大厅里
[49:36] That filth died of his wounds long ago. 很久以前就因伤归西了
[50:25] – There. – Mr. Gandalf? -好了 -甘道夫先生
[50:27] Can’t you do something about this deluge? 这暴雨你有什么办法吗
[50:30] It is raining, master dwarf. 矮人大师 雨正在下着
[50:32] And it will continue to rain until the rain is done! 等它下完了 雨就停了
[50:37] If you wish to change the weather of the world, 你要是想让我改变天气
[50:39] you should find yourself another wizard. 那可是找错巫师了
[50:42] Are there any? 还有吗
[50:43] What? 还有什么
[50:44] Other wizards? 其他的巫师
[50:45] There are five others. 共有五个
[50:47] The greatest of our order is Saruman. The White. 其中最伟大的是白袍萨茹曼
[50:51] Then there are the two blue wizards… 还有两个蓝袍巫师
[50:55] D’you know, I have quite forgotten their names. 不过我已经记不清名字了
[50:59] And who is the fifth? 还剩一个是谁
[51:00] Well, that would be Radagast. The Brown. 是褐袍瑞达加斯特
[51:04] Is he a great wizard or is he… 他是个伟大的巫师吗
[51:07] more like you? 还是像你一样
[51:10] I think he’s a very great wizard… in his own way. 他是很伟大 也很独特
[51:15] He’s a gentle soul who prefers the company of animals to others. 他很有善心 最喜欢小动物的陪伴
[51:20] He keeps a watchful eye over the vast forestlands to the East, 他守护着东边的大片林地
[51:24] and a good thing too, for always evil will look to find a foothold in this world. 阻止邪恶的侵袭
[51:37] Not good… 这可不好
[51:39] Not good at all! 一点也不好
[52:04] Oh no… 不要
[52:06] Sebastian! 塞巴斯蒂安
[52:11] Good gracious. 我的天呐
[52:34] Move back, give him some air, for goodness sake! 都让开 天啊 让他喘口气
[52:50] I don’t understand why it’s not working, 为什么没效果
[52:52] it’s not as if it’s witchcraft. 又不是中了巫术
[52:58] Witchcraft… 巫术
[53:03] But it is! 这就是巫术
[53:06] A dark and powerful… 强力的
[53:10] magic. 黑魔法
[54:44] Where on this good earth do those foul creatures come from? 这些邪恶的生物是哪里来的
[54:50] The old fortress? 古堡吗
[54:53] Show me. 带我去
[55:28] We camp here for the night. 我们今晚在这宿营
[55:30] Fili, Kili, look after the ponies. 菲力 奇力 去照看好马
[55:32] Make sure you stay with them. 别让它们跑了
[55:35] A farmer and his family used to live here. 这之前住的是户农家人
[55:39] – Oin, Gloin. – Aye? -欧音 葛罗音 -是
[55:41] Get the fire going. 你们去生火
[55:43] I think it would be wiser to move on. 最好继续前行吧
[55:47] We could make for the hidden valley. 今天可以走到隐秘山谷
[55:51] But I’ve told you already. 我已经说过了
[55:53] I will not go near that place. 我不会去那个地方
[55:55] Why not? 为什么
[55:56] The Elves could help us, 精灵可以帮助我们
[55:57] we could get food, rest, advice. 给我们食物和住所 还有建议
[55:59] I don’t need their advice. 我不需要他们的建议
[56:02] We have a map that we cannot read. Lord Elrond could help us. 那张地图我们看不懂 埃尔隆德王可以帮忙
[56:06] Help? 帮忙
[56:08] A dragon attacks Erebor. What help came from the Elves? 巨龙攻击艾雷博的时候 精灵帮忙了吗
[56:14] Orcs plunder Moria, desecrate our sacred halls, 兽人在墨瑞亚为非作歹 亵渎我们神圣的大殿
[56:19] the Elves looked on and did nothing! 精灵却坐视不理
[56:22] You ask me to seek out the very people who betrayed my grand father… 你现在让我去向那些背叛了我祖父
[56:27] who betrayed my father. 和父王的人寻求帮助
[56:28] You are neither of them. 你与你的父辈不一样
[56:31] I did not give you that map and key for you to hold on to the past. 把地图和钥匙给你 不是让你沉浸在过去
[56:34] I did not know they were yours to keep. 我又不知道钥匙地图在你那
[56:43] Everything alright? 没事吧
[56:44] Gandalf, where are you going? 甘道夫 你要去哪
[56:46] To seek the company of the only one around here who’s got any sense. 去找那个能讲得通道理的人
[56:49] And who’s that? 是谁啊
[56:50] Myself, Mr.Baggins! 就是我自己 巴金斯先生
[56:52] I’ve had enough of dwarves for one day. 我可受够了这群矮人了
[56:57] Come on Bumbur, we’re hungry. 快点 邦伯 我们都饿了
[56:59] Is he coming back? 他会回来吗
[57:06] It’s been a long time. 他去了好久了
[57:07] – Who? – Gandalf. -谁 -甘道夫
[57:09] He’s a wizard! He does as he chooses. 他是个巫师 向来我行我素
[57:11] Here. Do us a favor, take this to the lads. 帮我个忙 把这些吃的给他们
[57:15] Stop it, you’ve had plenty. 别盛了 你吃的够多了
[57:36] What’s the matter? 怎么了
[57:36] We’re supposed to be looking after the ponies. 我们负责照看马匹
[57:38] Only we’ve encountered a… slight problem. 不过遇到了点小问题
[57:42] We had sixteen. 本该有16匹
[57:44] Now there’s… fourteen. 现在只剩…14匹
[57:50] Daisy and Bungle are missing. 黛西和邦果不见了
[57:51] What? 什么
[57:52] Well, that’s… not good, and that is not good at all. 这…可不妙 相当不妙
[57:56] Shouldn’t we tell Thorin? 是不是该告诉索林
[57:57] Eh, no. Let’s not worry him. 算了 不麻烦他了
[58:00] As our official burglar, we thought you might like to look into it. 你不是盗贼吗 来调查一下吧
[58:05] It looks as if something big uprooted these trees. 应该有个大家伙把树连根拔起了
[58:09] That was our thinking. 我们也这么想
[58:10] It’s something very big, and possibly quite dangerous. 体型非常大 应该很危险
[58:15] Hey! There’s a light. 看 那边有光
[58:19] Move here. 过去看看
[58:23] Stay down. 趴下
[58:29] What is it? 那是什么
[58:31] Trolls. 食人妖
[58:59] He’s got Myrtle and Minty! 他抓走了桃金娘和薄荷
[59:02] I think they’re gonna eat them, we have to do something. 他们要吃我们的马 得想想办法
[59:05] Yes, you should. 对 你想吧
[59:08] Mountain trolls are slow and stupid, 山中食人妖又蠢又笨
[59:09] – and you’re so small, – Me? Me, no. -而你这么小巧 -我吗 不行
[59:10] they’ll never see you. It’s perfectly safe! 他们不会发现你的 绝对安全
[59:12] We’ll be right behind you. 我们在后面替你放哨
[59:14] If you run into trouble hoot twice like a barn owl, 如果有麻烦 学仓鸮叫两声
[59:16] once like a brown owl. 再学褐鸮叫一声
[59:17] Twice like a barn owl, hoot twice like a… brown, hoots like a… 学仓鸮叫两声…还是一声 学褐鸮…
[59:21] like a… are you sure this is a good idea? 这样好吗
[59:23] Mutton yesterday, mutton today, and blimey, 昨天吃羊肉 今天吃羊肉 天啊
[59:27] if it don’t look like mutton again tomorrer. 明天可别又吃羊肉
[59:31] What yer would be? These ain’t sheep! 你事真多 这不是羊
[59:36] These is waste nags! 这是马
[59:38] Oh no, horse? I don’t like horse. 马吗 我可不爱吃马
[59:40] I never have. Not enough fat on them. 从来就不爱吃 肉不够肥
[59:43] Well, it’s better of a leathery old farmer. Only skin and bone he was. 那也比吃老掉牙的农夫强 皮包着骨头
[59:47] I’m still picking bits of him out of me teeth. 吃完还要剔牙
[59:51] Well, that’s lovely, that is. A floater. 喷进汤里了 太好了
[59:54] Oh! Might improve the flavor! 正好调调味
[59:56] Oh! Heve more where that came from. 是吗 那就再多来点
[59:59] Oh no yer don’t! 你够了
[1:00:04] Sit down! 给我坐下
[1:00:16] Oh I hope yer gonna gut these nags? 你们把马的内脏掏出来吧
[1:00:19] I don’t like the stinky parts. 这种又脏又臭的活我不爱干
[1:00:23] I said sit down! 我让你坐下
[1:00:25] I’m starving, are we having horse tonight or what? 我都饿死了 今天还吃不吃马肉了
[1:00:29] Shut yer cake hole, you’ll eat what I pig ya. 闭嘴 饭桶 我做什么你吃什么
[1:00:34] How come he’s the cook? Everything tastes the same, 为什么他来当厨子 你做菜都一个味道
[1:00:38] everything tastes like chicken, 所有肉都是鸡肉味儿
[1:00:40] except the chicken, 除了鸡肉
[1:00:41] what tastes like fish! 一股鱼肉味儿
[1:00:43] I’m just saying, a little appreciation would be nice. 我的意思是 你们都不感谢我
[1:00:49] “Thank you very much, Bert.” 比如 谢谢你伯特
[1:00:51] “Lovely stew, Bert.” How hard is that? 或者 炖的真不错 伯特 这很难吗
[1:00:57] Just needs a sprinkle of squirrel dung. 再加点松鼠粪
[1:01:01] Hey, that’s my grog! 那是我的酒
[1:01:06] Sorry. 抱歉
[1:01:10] Oh. That is beautifully balanced, that is… 这味道太棒了 真是…
[1:01:15] Wrap yer loganbie around that, mate. 再撒点你的罗甘莓
[1:01:18] Huh? Good ain’t it? 味道不错吧
[1:01:22] That’s why I’m the cook. 知道为什么我做饭了吧
[1:01:33] Me guts are rambling. I’ve got to snack on something. 饿的咕咕叫了 我得先吃点
[1:01:37] Flesh. I need flesh! 肉 我要吃肉
[1:01:43] Blimey! 天啊
[1:01:45] Bert! Bert, look what’s come out of me hooter! 伯特 看看我擤出了什么
[1:01:48] He’s got arms and legs and everyting! 还有胳膊有腿的
[1:01:50] What is he? 这是什么
[1:01:52] I don’t know, but I don’t like the way he wriggles around! 不知道 但我不喜欢他在我手上乱动
[1:01:58] What are yer then? An oversized squirrel? 你是什么东西 大个松鼠吗
[1:02:02] I’m a burglar… uh, hobbit! 我是个盗贼 霍比特人
[1:02:04] A ‘burglarhobit’? 盗贼霍比特
[1:02:06] Can we cook him?? 我们能炖了他吗
[1:02:08] We can try! 试试看
[1:02:13] He wouldn’t make more than a mouthful. Not when he’s skinned and boned! 扒皮剥骨之后 我一口就能吞了他
[1:02:18] Perhaps there’s more burglarhobits around these parts, 没准附近还有更多这种盗贼霍比特
[1:02:21] might be enough for a pie! 可以统统抓起来做个馅饼
[1:02:25] – Grab him! – He’s too quick! -抓住他 -他跑的太快了
[1:02:27] Oah, come here, you little… 过来吧 小家伙…
[1:02:30] Gotcha! 抓到你了
[1:02:32] Are there any more of you little fellas hiding where you shouldn’t? 附近还藏着你的同伴吗
[1:02:36] No. 没有
[1:02:38] – He’s lying! – I’m not. -他撒谎 -我没有
[1:02:40] Hold his toes over the fire. 捏着他的脚放到火上烤一烤
[1:02:44] Make him squeal! 给他点厉害瞧瞧
[1:02:50] Drop him! 放开他
[1:02:51] You what? 你说什么
[1:02:53] I said… 我说…
[1:02:55] drop him. 放开他
[1:04:14] – Bilbo! – No! -比尔博 -不要
[1:04:17] Lay down your arms! 放下武器
[1:04:20] Or we’ll whip his off! 否则我们撕碎了他
[1:04:38] Don’t bother cooking them! 还这么费事干嘛
[1:04:40] Best to sit on them, and squash them into jelly! 直接一屁股压成肉酱
[1:04:45] They should be so salted and grilled with a sprinkle of sage. 应该腌好 和鼠尾草一起烤
[1:04:49] Is this really necessary? 有必要吗
[1:04:51] That does sound quite nice. 听起来挺好吃
[1:04:56] Never mind the seasoning, we ain’t got all night! 别讲究调料了 一会天亮了
[1:05:00] Dawn ain’t far away, let’s get a move on! 出太阳就来不及了 我们得快点
[1:05:03] I don’t fancy been turned to stone. 我可不想变成石头
[1:05:09] Wait! 等等
[1:05:10] You are making a terrible mistake. 你们犯了个很严重的错误
[1:05:13] You can’t reason with them, they’re half-wits! 别跟他们讲道理 他们是弱智
[1:05:16] Half-wits? What does that make us? 他们是弱智 那我们又是什么呢
[1:05:18] I meant with the… with the… with the seasoning. 我是说…我是说…那个调料
[1:05:22] What… about the seasoning? 调料…怎么了
[1:05:24] Well, have you smelt them? 你闻过他们吗
[1:05:26] You’re gonna need something stronger than sage before you plate this lot up! 得比鼠尾草味道重很多 才能调味
[1:05:30] Traitor! 你个叛徒
[1:05:31] What do you know about cooking dwarf? 你哪懂怎么烤矮人
[1:05:33] Shut up, and let the… flurgerburburhobit talk. 闭嘴 让这个什么…稻煤霍比特说
[1:05:39] Uh, the… the secret to cooking dwarf, is… 烤矮人的诀窍就在于…
[1:05:42] Yes? 在于什么
[1:05:44] Come on. 快说
[1:05:45] – It’s… – tell us the secret? -在于… -快告诉我们诀窍
[1:05:46] Yes… the damn thing is… the secret is… 是啊…该死的是…诀窍就是…
[1:05:50] to… skin them first! 先要剥皮
[1:05:54] Tom, get me filleting knife. 汤姆 把切片刀递给我
[1:05:57] Come, I’ll get you, you little… 过来 我宰了你 你个…
[1:05:59] I won’t forget that, I won’t forget the… 我不会忘的 化成灰也不会忘
[1:06:01] What a load of rubbish! 废话真多
[1:06:04] I’ve eaten plenty with their skins on. 之前我都是带着皮吃的
[1:06:06] Scoff them I say, boots and all! 不如一口吞了他们 连鞋子一起吃
[1:06:09] He’s right! 他说的对
[1:06:12] Nothing wrong with a bit of raw dwarf. 生吃矮人也挺好
[1:06:17] Nice and crunchy. 又脆又好吃
[1:06:20] Uh no, not that one, he’s infected! 别吃那个 那个染上病了
[1:06:23] You what? 你说什么
[1:06:25] Yeah he’s got worms in his… 他肠子里都是…
[1:06:27] tubes. 虫子
[1:06:31] In fact, they all have. They’re infested with parasites, 其实他们都染病了 身上都是寄生虫
[1:06:35] it’s a terrible business, I wouldn’t risk it, I really wouldn’t. 这可不太好吃 反正我不想吃他们
[1:06:38] Parasite, did he say parasite? 寄生虫 他说我们有寄生虫
[1:06:40] But we don’t have parasites! 我们身上根本没有寄生虫
[1:06:42] You have parasites. 你才有寄生虫呢
[1:06:49] I’ve got parasites as big as my arm! 我身上的寄生虫跟我胳膊一样
[1:06:51] Mine are the biggest parasites, I’ve got huge parasites! 我身上的寄生虫最大 巨型寄生虫
[1:06:55] We’re riddled! 我们身上都是
[1:06:56] Yes, all riddled! 是啊 身上都是寄生虫
[1:06:57] Yes we are, badly! 是啊 可严重了
[1:06:58] What would you have us do then? 那你想让我们怎么做
[1:07:02] Let ’em all go? 把他们都放走吗
[1:07:03] Well… 我是说…
[1:07:04] You think I don’t know what you’re up to. 别以为我不知道你在想什么
[1:07:07] This little ferret is taking us for fools! 这个小滑头把我们都当白痴了
[1:07:12] – Ferret? – Fools? -小滑头 -白痴
[1:07:13] The dawn will take you all! 接受黎明的惩罚吧
[1:07:18] – Who’s that? – No idea. -那是谁 -不知道
[1:07:20] Can we eat him too? 他也能吃吗
[1:07:47] Oh, get your foot out of my back! 脚别顶着我后背
[1:07:59] Where did you go to, if I may ask? 冒昧问一句 你去哪儿了
[1:08:01] To look ahead. 去探前路
[1:08:03] What brought you back? 那怎么又回来了
[1:08:04] Looking behind. 回头看了下后路
[1:08:07] Nasty business. 真够恶心的
[1:08:09] Still they all are in one piece. 大家不是都活蹦乱跳的吗
[1:08:10] No thanks to your burglar. 那也不是你那个盗贼的功劳
[1:08:13] He had the nose to play for time. 至少他知道利用时间
[1:08:16] None of the rest of you thought of that. 你们就没想到
[1:08:21] They must have come down from the Ettenmoors. 他们一定是从伊顿荒原来的
[1:08:24] Since when the mountain trolls venture this far South? 山中食人妖怎么南下这么远
[1:08:27] Oh, not for an age… 自从更为黑暗的力量
[1:08:30] Not since a darker power ruled these lands. 笼罩这个纪元之后 是没有过
[1:08:40] They could not have moved in daylight. 他们白天不能赶路
[1:08:43] There must be a cave nearby. 这附近一定有山洞
[1:08:56] Oh what’s that stench?! 什么东西这么臭
[1:08:59] It’s a troll hoard. 这是食人妖的仓库
[1:09:02] Be careful what you touch. 别乱碰东西
[1:09:18] Seems a shame just to leave it lying around. 随便丢在这里真浪费
[1:09:22] Anyone could take it. 进来了就可以随便拿
[1:09:23] Agreed. 同意
[1:09:25] Nori, come here. 诺瑞 过来
[1:09:26] Get a shovel. 拿把铲子
[1:09:45] These swords are not made by any troll. 这些剑不是食人妖铸的
[1:09:53] Nor were they made by any smith among men. 也不是人类的铁匠铸的
[1:10:02] These were forged in Gondolin… 这些剑是在贡多林…
[1:10:05] by the High Elves, of the First Age. 由第一纪的精灵族打造的
[1:10:09] You could not wish for a finer blade. 这可是最上等的利刃了
[1:10:23] Kili, come, come. 奇力 过来
[1:10:28] Alright, come. 好了 过来
[1:10:37] We’re making a long-term deposit. 存起来 以后用的上
[1:10:41] Let’s get out of this foul place. 快离开这个肮脏的地方
[1:10:43] Come on, let’s go. 我们走吧
[1:10:44] Bofur, Gloin, Nori. 波弗 葛罗音 诺瑞
[1:11:06] Bilbo. 比尔博
[1:11:09] Here. This is about your size. 给 这尺寸适合你
[1:11:19] I can’t take this. 我不能要
[1:11:20] The blade is of Elvish make, which means 这是精灵造的剑
[1:11:24] it will glow blue when orcs or goblins are nearby. 有兽人或者半兽人靠近就会发出蓝光
[1:11:29] I… I have never used a sword in my life. 我…我这辈子从没使过剑
[1:11:31] And I hope you’ll never have to. 我也不希望你用到它
[1:11:34] But if you do, remember this: 如果非用不可 那记住
[1:11:37] True courage is about knowing not when to take a life 真正的勇气不在于取人性命
[1:11:43] but when to spare one. 而在于放人生路
[1:11:51] Something’s coming! 有东西过来了
[1:11:52] Gandalf! 甘道夫
[1:11:53] Stay together. 都到这边来
[1:11:55] Hurry, they’re armed! 快 他们带着家伙
[1:11:57] Arm yourselves! 准备好武器
[1:12:16] Thieves! Fire! Murder! 小偷 纵火犯 杀人犯
[1:12:21] Radagast. 瑞达加斯特
[1:12:24] It’s Radagast the Brown! 是褐袍瑞达加斯特
[1:12:30] What on earth are you doing here? 你来这里干什么
[1:12:32] I was looking for you, Gandalf. 来找你 甘道夫
[1:12:34] Something’s wrong. Something’s terribly wrong! 出事了 出大事了
[1:12:37] Yes? 什么事
[1:12:44] Just give me a minute, hm… 让我想想…
[1:12:46] No… 不…
[1:12:47] I had a thought and, now I’ve lost it, it was… 刚才我有个想法 现在忘了…
[1:12:49] it was was right there, on the tip of my tongue! 想不起来了 就在嘴边
[1:12:54] It’s not a thought at all! 根本不是个想法
[1:12:57] It’s just only a… 原来是只…
[1:13:00] stick insect. 竹节虫
[1:13:05] The Greenwood is sick, Gandalf. 绿林病了 甘道夫
[1:13:10] A darkness has fallen over it, nothing glows anymore. 黑暗笼罩下 一切都黯淡无光
[1:13:14] At least nothing good. 至少好的东西都黯淡了
[1:13:17] The air is foul of decay, 空气中弥漫着腐味
[1:13:20] but worse are the webs. 但最糟糕的是那些网
[1:13:21] Webs? What do you mean? 网 什么网
[1:13:24] Spiders, Gandalf. Giant ones. 蜘蛛网 甘道夫 很大的蜘蛛
[1:13:28] Some kind of spawn of… Ungoliant, 拿我巫师的身份打赌
[1:13:30] or I’m not a wizard. 肯定是昂哥利安的后代[远古巨蛛]
[1:13:32] I followed their trail. 我追寻他们的足迹
[1:13:35] They came from… Dol Guldur. 发现他们来自多尔戈多
[1:13:40] Dol Guldur? 多尔戈多
[1:13:43] But the old fortress is abandoned. 但是那座旧堡垒已经被遗弃了
[1:13:47] No, Gandalf. 不 甘道夫
[1:13:50] It is not. 没有被遗弃
[1:14:00] A dark power dwells in there… 闻所未闻的邪恶势力
[1:14:03] such as I have never felt before. 盘踞在那
[1:14:08] It is the shadow of an ancient aura. 那是远古恶灵的影子
[1:14:19] One that can summon the spirits of the dead. 他可以召唤亡灵
[1:14:41] I saw him, Gandalf. 我看到他了 甘道夫
[1:14:44] From out of the darkness 透过黑暗
[1:14:46] the Necromancer has come! 我看到了亡灵法师
[1:15:18] Sorry. 抱歉
[1:15:19] Try a little old Toby. 来点托比老烟叶
[1:15:22] It’ll help setting your nerves. 帮你定定神
[1:15:27] Then out. 吐出来
[1:15:36] Now… the Necromancer. 你说…你看到了亡灵法师
[1:15:39] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[1:15:54] That is not… from the world of the living. 这可不是来自活人的世界
[1:16:06] Was that a wolf? Are there… are there wolves out there? 那是狼嚎吗 附近有狼吗
[1:16:08] Wolves? 狼
[1:16:10] No, that is not a wolf. 这可不是狼叫
[1:16:26] Warg scouts! 座狼骑兵
[1:16:27] Which means an orc pack is not far behind. 说明这附近有一群兽人
[1:16:29] Orc pack? 一群兽人
[1:16:31] Who did you tell about your quest, beyond your kin? 除了族人 你还和谁说起过行程
[1:16:34] No one. 谁也没有
[1:16:35] Who did you tell? 你都告诉谁了
[1:16:36] No one, I swear! 谁都没有 我发誓
[1:16:38] What in Dorin’s name is going on? 这到底是怎么回事
[1:16:40] You’re being hunted. 他们来追杀你了
[1:16:42] We have to get out of here. 必须离开这
[1:16:44] We can’t! We have no ponies. They bolted. 走不了了 马都逃跑了
[1:16:48] I’ll draw them off. 我去引开它们
[1:16:50] These are Gundabad wargs. They will outrun you! 那是刚达巴的座狼 你跑不过它们
[1:16:53] These are Rhosgobel rabbits. 我带的可是罗斯戈贝尔的野兔
[1:16:56] I’d like to see them try. 让它们放狼过来吧
[1:17:10] Come and get me! 来抓我啊
[1:17:22] Come on! 来啊
[1:17:52] Stay together. 别走散了
[1:18:05] Ori, no! 欧瑞 不要
[1:18:06] Come back. 快回来
[1:18:10] All of you, come on, come on! Quick! 大家都过来 快点
[1:18:15] Where’re you leading us? 你要带我们去哪儿
[1:19:26] Move! 跑
[1:19:27] Run! 快跑
[1:19:45] There they are! 他们在那儿
[1:19:48] This way! Quickly! 走这边 快
[1:20:02] I think there’s more coming! 又来了一群
[1:20:05] Kili! Shoot them! 奇力 射死他们
[1:20:11] We’re surrounded! 我们被包围了
[1:20:17] Where is Gandalf? 甘道夫去哪儿了
[1:20:19] He abandoned us! 他抛弃了我们
[1:20:27] Hold your ground! 坚守阵地
[1:20:39] This way, you fools! 这边走 你们这群笨蛋
[1:20:41] Com’on, move! 快过来
[1:20:45] Quickly! All of you! 快点 所有人都进去
[1:20:49] Go, go, go! 快点进去
[1:21:01] … nine, ten… 9个 10个
[1:21:04] Kili! Run! 奇力 快跑
[1:21:46] Elves. 是精灵
[1:21:50] I cannot see where the pathway leads. 这条路看不到头 不知道通到哪儿
[1:21:53] Do we follow it or no? 要不要往前走
[1:21:54] We follow it, of course! 当然要往前走
[1:22:00] I think that would be wise. 这个决定很明智
[1:22:59] The valley of Imladris. 伊姆拉迪斯之谷
[1:23:03] In the common tongue, it’s known by another name. 它也有个通用语的名字
[1:23:07] Rivendell. 瑞文戴尔
[1:23:12] Here lies the last homely house, east of the sea. 这里是大海之东的最后一片乐土
[1:23:18] This was your plan all along… 这一切都是你策划好的
[1:23:21] to seek refuge with our enemy. 让我们到敌人的地盘来避难
[1:23:23] You have no enemies here, Thorin Oakenshield. 这里没有敌人 索林·橡木盾
[1:23:27] The only ill-will to be found 在这山谷里
[1:23:28] in this valley is that which you bring yourself. 只有你怀有敌意
[1:23:32] You think the Elves will give our quest their blessing? 你以为精灵会祝福我们吗
[1:23:36] They will try to stop us. 他们要阻挠我们
[1:23:38] Of course, they will. 那是自然
[1:23:40] But we have questions that need to be answered. 但我们也有需要解答的问题
[1:23:46] If we are to be successful, 要得到答案
[1:23:47] this will need to be handled with tact 需要机智
[1:23:49] and respect 要对精灵怀有敬意
[1:23:51] and no small degree of charm. 也要有相当的人格魅力
[1:23:54] Which is why you will leave the talking to me. 所以一会你们都听我说
[1:24:54] Mithrandir. 米思兰迪尔
[1:24:56] Lindir. 林德
[1:24:59] Stay sharp. 保持警惕
[1:25:04] I must speak with Lord Elrond. 我必须面见埃尔隆德王
[1:25:06] My Lord Elrond is not here. 埃尔隆德王现在不在
[1:25:09] Not here? 不在吗
[1:25:11] Where is he? 他去哪了
[1:25:27] Close ranks! 队形靠拢
[1:25:53] Gandalf! 甘道夫
[1:25:54] Lord Elrond. 埃尔隆德王
[1:26:13] Strange for orcs to come so close to our borders. 很奇怪 兽人居然如此靠近边境
[1:26:17] Something or someone has drawn them near. 一定是被什么所吸引
[1:26:21] Ah, that may have been us. 应该是我们了
[1:26:29] Welcome Thorin, son of Thráin. 欢迎你 瑟莱因之子索林
[1:26:32] I do not believe we have met. 我们未曾谋面
[1:26:35] You have your Grandfather’s bearing. 你的举止有你祖父的遗风
[1:26:39] I knew Thrór when he ruled under the mountain. 我和瑟罗尔在他统治孤山时相识
[1:26:41] Indeed? He made no mention of you. 是嘛 他可没提起过你
[1:26:55] What is he saying? Does he offer us insult? 他说啥呢 是不是侮辱咱们
[1:27:00] No Master Glóin, he’s offering you food. 不 葛罗音先生 他在安排你们用餐
[1:27:11] Ah Well… 那好
[1:27:12] In that case, lead on. 既然这样 那就走吧
[1:27:17] Try it. Just a mouthful. 尝尝吧 就尝一口
[1:27:20] I don’t like green food. 我不喜欢绿色蔬菜
[1:27:23] Where’s the meat? 咋没肉呢
[1:27:25] Have they got any chips? 有薯条吗
[1:27:28] Kind of you to invite us, 谢谢你能邀请我们
[1:27:30] I’m not really dressed for dinner. 我这样就餐有点衣冠不整
[1:27:32] Well, you never are. 这是你一贯的风格
[1:27:54] This is Orcrist, 这是奥克锐斯特
[1:27:57] the Goblin-cleaver. 传说中的斩杀半兽人之剑
[1:27:59] A famous blade, forged by the High Elves of the West. 由西方高等精灵打造的名剑
[1:28:04] My king. 国王陛下
[1:28:06] May it serve you well. 愿它为你随驾护航
[1:28:08] And this is Glamdring… 这把剑唤作敌击剑
[1:28:12] The Foe-hammer, sword of the king of Gondolin. 贡多林国王的宝剑 击敌锤
[1:28:16] These swords were made for the Goblin wars of the First… 这两把剑皆为第一纪的半兽人之战打造
[1:28:19] I wouldn’t bother, laddie. 别费事了 小伙子
[1:28:21] Swords are names for the great deeds they do in war. 宝剑都是以其赫赫战功命名的
[1:28:24] What’re you saying, my sword hasn’t seen battles? 什么意思 我的剑没有上过战场是吗
[1:28:27] I’m not actually sure it is a sword. 你这都不一定是把剑
[1:28:30] More of a letter opener, really. 更像是开信刀
[1:28:33] How did you come with these? 你是怎么得到这些的
[1:28:35] We found them in a troll hoard on the Great East road, 在东方大道的一个食人妖群落里找到的
[1:28:39] shortly before we were ambushed by Orcs. 就在被兽人伏击前不久
[1:28:42] And what were you doing on the Great East road? 你们去东方大道干什么
[1:28:48] Our business is no concern of Elves. 我们的事情和精灵无关
[1:28:50] For goodness sake. Thorin, show him the map! 我的天 索林 把地图给他看看
[1:28:53] It is the legacy of my people. 地图是我国子民的遗产
[1:28:56] It’s mine to protect! 我必须保护它
[1:28:58] As are its secrets. 以及其中的秘密
[1:28:59] Save me from the stubbornness of Dwarves. 矮人真是固执死了
[1:29:02] Your pride will be your downfall. 你们迟早会因为自大吃亏的
[1:29:05] You stand here in the presence of 面前的这位
[1:29:07] one of the few in Middle-earth who can read that map. 是中土世界寥寥几个能读懂这地图的人之一
[1:29:10] Show it to Lord Elrond! 快拿给埃尔隆德王看
[1:29:30] Erebor. 艾雷博
[1:29:33] What is your interest in this map? 这地图对你有什么意义
[1:29:38] It’s mainly academic. 就是想研究一下
[1:29:40] As you know, 你也知道
[1:29:41] this sort of artifacts sometimes contains hidden texts. 这种地图常常暗藏玄机
[1:29:51] You still read ancient Dwarvish, do you not? 你还能读懂古矮人语吧
[1:29:58] Yeah, “Cirth ithil”. 是的 符文 月亮
[1:30:01] Moon runes… 月光符文…
[1:30:04] Of course. 原来如此
[1:30:07] An easy thing to miss. 太容易忽略了
[1:30:09] And in this case, that is true. 既然这样 那就对了
[1:30:10] Moon runes can only be read by the light 只有在与此文写成当天
[1:30:12] of the moon of the same shape 同样的时令与月相之下
[1:30:14] and season as the day on which they were written. 才可以重现
[1:30:18] Can you read them? 你能读懂吗
[1:30:25] These runes were written on a mid-summer’s eve 这些文字写于近两百年前
[1:30:28] by the light of a crescent moon nearly two hundred years ago. 在仲夏之夜 新月之下
[1:30:33] It would seem you were meant to come to Rivendell. 你仿佛是命中注定来到幽谷
[1:30:37] Fate is with you, Thorin Oakenshield. 你很幸运 索林·橡木盾
[1:30:39] The same moon shines upon us tonight. 今晚的月相与当年相同
[1:31:01] “Stand by the grey stone when the thrush knocks, 画眉击门 倚灰岩立
[1:31:04] and the setting sun with the last light of Durin’s Day 杜林之日 落日余晖
[1:31:11] will shine upon the key-hole.” 锁孔即现
[1:31:14] Durin’s Day? 杜林之日是什么
[1:31:16] Which is the start of the dwarves’ new year, 矮人历法的新年
[1:31:18] when the last moon of Autumn and 最后一勾秋月
[1:31:19] the first sun of Winter appear in the sky together. 和第一轮冬日遥相呼应时
[1:31:22] This is ill news. 情况不妙
[1:31:24] Summer is passing. Durin’s Day will soon be upon us. 夏天快过了 杜林之日很快就到了
[1:31:27] We still have time. 咱们还有时间
[1:31:29] Time, for what? 有时间干什么
[1:31:29] To find the entrance. 找到入口
[1:31:31] We have to be standing at exactly the right spot, 我们必须在正确的时间
[1:31:34] at exactly the right time. 站在正确的位置
[1:31:35] Then, and only then, can the door be opened. 只有这样 山门才能打开
[1:31:39] So this is your purpose. To enter the mountain. 那么你的目的就是进入孤山了
[1:31:44] What of it? 是又怎样
[1:31:45] There are some who would not deem it wise. 这未必是个明智的举动
[1:31:50] Who do you mean? 什么意思
[1:31:52] You are not the only 可不是只有你
[1:31:53] guardian to stand watching over Middle-earth. 在观察守望着中土世界
[1:33:59] Bombur! 邦伯
[1:34:07] With or without our help, 不管咱们帮不帮他们
[1:34:08] these Dwarves will march on the mountain. 这些矮人都会继续向孤山进发
[1:34:11] They’re determined to reclaim their homeland. 他们决心已定 要夺回家园
[1:34:14] I do not believe Thorin Oakenshield feels that 我想索林·橡木盾
[1:34:17] he’s answerable to anyone. 并不觉得需要对其他人负责
[1:34:19] Nor for that matter am I, cause… 我和他想的一样
[1:34:22] It’s not me they must answer to. 至少不是对我负责
[1:34:36] Lady Galadriel. 盖拉德丽尔女王
[1:34:39] Mithrandir. 米思兰迪尔
[1:35:00] I’d no idea Lord Elrond had sent for you. 我不知道埃尔隆德王会请您来
[1:35:04] He didn’t. 不是他请的
[1:35:06] I did. 是我
[1:35:16] Saruman. 萨茹曼
[1:35:17] You’ve been busy of late, my friend. 你近来很忙吗 我的朋友
[1:35:22] Tell me, Gandalf. 告诉我 甘道夫
[1:35:25] Did you think these plans 你真以为你的小伎俩
[1:35:27] and schemes of yours would go unnoticed? 能够掩人耳目
[1:35:30] Unnoticed? 掩人耳目
[1:35:33] No, I… 不 我
[1:35:35] I’m simply doing what I feel to be right. 我只是在做我认为正确的事
[1:35:37] The dragon has long been on your mind. 你一直对那条龙念念不忘
[1:35:41] It is true, my Lady. 的确如此 女王殿下
[1:35:43] Smaug owes allegiance to no one. 斯毛格并不效忠于任何一方
[1:35:46] But if he should side with the enemy, 但如果他站在敌人那边
[1:35:49] the dragon could be used to terrible effect. 后果将不堪设想
[1:35:52] What enemy? 什么敌人
[1:35:54] Gandalf, the enemy is defeated. 甘道夫 敌人已被击败
[1:35:57] Sauron is vanquished. 我们已经战胜了索隆
[1:36:00] He can never regain his full strength. 他再也无法卷土重来
[1:36:02] Gandalf… 甘道夫
[1:36:04] for four hundred years, we have lived in peace, 我们已和平地生活了400年
[1:36:08] a hard won watchful peace! 这和平来之不易
[1:36:11] Are we, are we at peace? 是吗 真的和平吗
[1:36:15] Trolls have come down from the mountains, 食人妖从山上下来
[1:36:17] they are raiding villages, destroying farms. 抢掠村庄 席卷农场
[1:36:20] Orcs have attacked us on the road. 兽人还在途中袭击了我们
[1:36:22] Hardly a prelude to war. 这与战争没什么干系
[1:36:25] Always you must meddle. 你总是要插手干预
[1:36:27] Looking for trouble where none exist! 自己给自己创造麻烦
[1:36:29] Let him speak. 让他讲
[1:36:32] There is something at work beyond the evil of Smaug, 在斯毛格入侵的背后
[1:36:37] something far more powerful. 有一股更强大的势力
[1:36:41] We can remain blind to it, but 我们可以置之不理
[1:36:43] it will not be ignoring us, that I can promise you. 但它不会忽视咱们
[1:36:47] A sickness hides over the Greenwood. 这股邪恶力量隐藏在绿林
[1:36:49] The woodsmen who live there 那个地方现在被当地居民
[1:36:51] now call it Mirkwook, and, they, they say… 叫做黑森林 他们说
[1:36:56] Well, don’t stop now, tell us what the woodsmen say? 接着说 告诉我们他们说了什么
[1:37:02] They speak of a Necromancer, living in Dol Guldur, 他们提及过一个住在多尔戈多的亡灵法师
[1:37:05] a sorcerer who would summon the dead. 一个能够召唤死者的巫师
[1:37:08] That’s absurd. 真可笑
[1:37:10] No such power exists in this world. 世界上没人有这种能力
[1:37:13] This Necromancer is nothing more than a mortal man. 这所谓的亡灵法师也只是凡人
[1:37:18] A conjurer dabbling in black magic. 涉猎黑魔法的魔术师而已
[1:37:20] And so I thought too. But… 我也曾这么想 可是
[1:37:23] Radagast has seen 瑞达加斯特曾经见到
[1:37:24] Radagast? 瑞达加斯特
[1:37:26] Do not speak to me of Radagast the Brown. 别跟我提褐袍巫师瑞达加斯特
[1:37:29] He’s a foolish fellow. 他是个蠢材
[1:37:31] Well, he’s odd, I grant you, 他的确很古怪
[1:37:34] he lives a solitary life. 过着与世隔绝的生活
[1:37:36] It’s not that. 不是因为这个
[1:37:37] It’s his excessive consumption of mushrooms. 是因为他蘑菇吃的太多了
[1:37:41] They’ve addled his brain, and yellowed his teeth. 蘑菇侵蚀了他的脑袋 污浊了他的牙齿
[1:37:45] I warned him. 我警告过他
[1:37:47] It is unbefitting one of the Istari wandering the wood… 作为埃斯塔力巫师的一员这样在森林游荡实在不合时宜
[1:37:50] You carry something. 你带着一样东西
[1:37:54] It came to you from Radagast… 由瑞达加斯特在多尔戈多发现
[1:37:57] He found it in Dol Guldur… 并转交给了你
[1:38:01] Yes. 是
[1:38:03] Show me. 给我看看
[1:38:15] What is that? 这是什么
[1:38:19] A relic of Mordor. 魔多的遗物
[1:38:32] A Morgul blade… 魔窟利刃
[1:38:34] Made for the witch-king of Angmar, 由巫王安格玛铸造
[1:38:37] and buried with him… 并在他失败之后
[1:38:43] when Angmar fell. 与其殉葬
[1:38:45] The men of the North took his body, 北方的先民将他的尸首
[1:38:48] and all that he possessed 与他所有的财产
[1:38:49] was sealed within the high fells of Rhudaur. 封存在鲁道尔瀑布下
[1:38:52] Deep within the rock, they buried him 他们将他深埋于岩石之下
[1:38:56] in a tomb so dark it couldn’t have come to light. 一个不见天日的坟墓中
[1:39:01] This is not possible. 不可能
[1:39:04] A powerful spell lies upon those tombs, 那些坟墓有着强大的符咒
[1:39:07] they cannot be opened! 没人能打开
[1:39:09] What proof do we have this weapon came from Angmar’s grave? 怎么能证明这把剑来自安格玛之墓
[1:39:14] I have none. 我不能证明
[1:39:16] Because there is none. 因为根本没有证据
[1:39:18] Let us examine what we know. 让我们审视一下已知的信息
[1:39:21] A single orc pack has dared to cross the Bruinen. 一小撮兽人竟胆敢进犯布瑞恩
[1:39:26] A dagger from a by-gone age has been found. 又有一把昔日的短剑重现于世
[1:39:30] And a human sorcerer who calls himself the Necromancer, 还有一个自称亡灵法师的凡人
[1:39:35] has taken up residence in a ruined fortress. 占领了一座废弃的城堡
[1:39:40] It’s not so very much, after all. 归根结底 没有什么大麻烦
[1:39:44] The question of this Dwarvish company however, 反而是这些矮人的问题
[1:39:47] troubles me deeply. 很是困扰我
[1:39:49] I’m not convinced, Gandalf. 你没有说服我 甘道夫
[1:39:52] I do not feel I can condone such a quest. 我不能允许你们这次远征出行
[1:39:55] If they come to me, I might just spare them this disappointment. 让他们直接来找我 我也许还不会很失望
[1:40:00] I will not pretend to understand your reasons for raising their hopes… 但也不会为了给他们希望而迁就你的胡言
[1:40:03] They are leaving. 他们走了
[1:40:07] Yes. 是的
[1:40:11] You knew. 你早预料到了
[1:40:18] I’m afraid there’s nothing else for it. 谈话就到此为止吧
[1:40:22] My Lord Elrond. 埃尔隆德王陛下
[1:40:24] The Dwarves… 那些矮人…
[1:40:26] they’ve gone. 不见了
[1:40:32] Be on your guard, 打起精神来
[1:40:34] we’re about to step over the Edge of the Wild. 咱们即将跨越荒野边境
[1:40:37] Balin, you know this path, lead on. 巴林 你熟悉这段路 你带头
[1:40:40] Ah Aye. 遵命
[1:40:47] Master Baggins, 巴金斯先生
[1:40:49] I suggest you keep up. 你最好跟上脚步
[1:41:05] You will follow them. 你要去找他们
[1:41:07] Yes. 是的
[1:41:08] You are right to help Thorin Oakenshield. 你帮助索林·橡木盾的决定是正确的
[1:41:12] But I fear this quest has 不过我担心你们的远征
[1:41:14] set in motion forces we do not yet understand. 会惊动一些未知的力量
[1:41:19] The riddle of the Morgul blade must be answered. 我们必须要解开魔窟利刃之谜
[1:41:23] Something moves in the shadows, unseen, 阴影中有股力量蠢蠢欲动
[1:41:25] hidden from our side, it will not show itself… 为躲避我们的耳目 它不会现身
[1:41:29] not yet. 至少目前没有
[1:41:31] But every day it grows in strength. 但是它的力量却日渐强大
[1:41:34] You must be careful. 你一定要当心
[1:41:35] Yes… 明白
[1:41:40] Mithrandir. 米思兰迪尔
[1:41:43] Why the Halfling? 为什么选择半身人
[1:41:47] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:41:52] Saruman believes that it is 萨茹曼认为只有
[1:41:54] only a great power that can hold evil in check, 强大的力量才能制服邪恶
[1:41:59] but that is not what I have found. 我并不赞同
[1:42:03] I found it is the small things, 我发现真正能够战胜黑暗的
[1:42:07] everyday deeds of ordinary folk, 反而是那些细微的事情
[1:42:10] that keep the darkness at bay, 那些百姓的寻常琐事
[1:42:13] simple acts of kindness and love. 那些充满善意和爱心的举动
[1:42:18] Why Bilbo Baggins? 为什么选择比尔博·巴金斯呢
[1:42:24] Perhaps it is because I am afraid 也许是因为他给了我
[1:42:28] and he gives me courage. 战胜恐惧的勇气吧
[1:42:35] Do not be afraid, Mithrandir. 你无须恐惧 米思兰迪尔
[1:42:41] You are not alone. 你并不孤单
[1:44:22] Alright, hold on! 坚持住
[1:44:36] We must find shelter! 要找地方避雨
[1:44:39] Look out! 当心
[1:44:48] Hold on! 坚持住
[1:44:54] This is no thunderstorms! 这哪里是暴风雨
[1:44:56] It’s a thunder-battle! 简直是暴风雨中的搏斗
[1:45:00] Look! 看哪
[1:45:06] Well bless me. 我的天哪
[1:45:08] The legends are true! 传说是真的
[1:45:10] Giants! Stone giants! 巨人 岩石巨人
[1:45:20] Take cover, you fool! 快找掩护 傻瓜
[1:45:24] Hold on! 站稳了
[1:45:33] Kili, grab my hand! 奇力 抓住我的手
[1:45:34] What’s happening? 怎么回事
[1:46:00] Run, run, run! 跑啊 快跑啊
[1:46:01] Let’s run! Come on, keep on. 快跑 别停下
[1:46:53] Noooo! 不
[1:46:55] Nooo! 不
[1:47:06] No! Kili! 奇力 不要
[1:47:14] We’re alright! We’re alive! 我们没事了 我们还活着
[1:47:18] Where’s Bilbo? 比尔博呢
[1:47:20] Where’s the hobbit? 霍比特人哪儿去了
[1:47:30] Grab my hand! 抓住我的手
[1:47:31] Bilbo! 比尔博
[1:47:34] Come on and take it! 加把劲 抓住
[1:47:36] I’ve got you, lad. 够到你了 小子
[1:47:37] Come on, come on! 使劲 再使把劲
[1:47:50] Get him! 上来了
[1:47:57] I thought we’d lost our burglar. 我还以为咱们的盗贼走失了
[1:47:58] No! 不
[1:48:00] He’s been lost ever since he left home. 他离家之后就迷失了
[1:48:03] He should never have come. 他本就不应该来
[1:48:05] He has no place amongst us. 他根本不属于我们
[1:48:09] Dwalin! 杜瓦林
[1:48:17] It looks safe enough. Search nearby. 看上去很安全 察看一下附近
[1:48:20] Caves in the mountain are seldom unoccupied. 山里很少有空着的洞穴
[1:48:26] There’s nothing here. 没什么东西
[1:48:30] Right then. Let’s get the fire started. 好嘞 来生火吧
[1:48:32] No. No fires. Not in this place. 不 不要在这里生火
[1:48:35] Get some sleep. 先睡觉
[1:48:37] We start at the first light. 明天天一亮就出发
[1:48:40] We were to wait in the mountains until Gandalf joined us. 咱们应该在山里等待甘道夫赶上来
[1:48:43] That was the plan. 这是原本的计划
[1:48:45] Plans change. 计划有变了
[1:48:46] Bofur… 波弗
[1:48:48] Take the first watch. 你站第一班岗
[1:49:42] Okay. 好吧
[1:50:04] Where do you think you’re going? 你要去哪儿
[1:50:09] Back to Rivendell. 回幽谷
[1:50:12] No. No, you can’t turn back, now. 不行 你现在不能回去
[1:50:14] You’re part of the company. You’re one of us. 你是我们的一员 团队的一份子
[1:50:17] I’m not now, am I? 已经不是了吧
[1:50:21] Thorin said I should never have come, and he was right. 索林说我本不该来 他说的没错
[1:50:24] I’m not a Took, 我不是图克家族的人
[1:50:26] I’m a Baggins, 而是巴金斯家族的
[1:50:27] I don’t know what I was thinking. 我不知道自己是怎么想的
[1:50:29] I should’ve never ran out the door. 我就应该老实地待在家里
[1:50:31] You’re homesick. I understand. 你只是想家了 我明白
[1:50:33] No, you don’t! You don’t understand, 不 你不懂
[1:50:36] none of you do, you’re dwarves! 你们谁也不懂 你们是矮人
[1:50:38] You’re used to this life, to living on the road, 你们习惯了这样风餐露宿
[1:50:41] never settling in one place, not belonging anywhere. 居无定所 四海为家的生活
[1:50:47] Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t… 对不起 我不是…
[1:50:54] No, you’re right. 不 你是对的
[1:50:59] We don’t belong anywhere. 我们确实是居无定所
[1:51:10] I wish you all the luck in the world. 我衷心祝你好运
[1:51:15] I really do. 真的
[1:51:21] What’s that? 那是什么
[1:51:45] Wake up. 醒醒
[1:51:46] Wake up! 快起来
[1:52:11] Look out! 注意那边
[1:52:15] Leave my… go away! 给我滚开
[1:52:45] Get your hands off me! 把你的爪子拿开
[1:52:52] Get off me! 别碰我
[1:54:41] Who would be so bold as to come armed into my kingdom? 谁这么放肆 胆敢携兵刃闯入我的领土
[1:54:47] Spies? Thieves? Assassins? 间谍 贼寇 还是刺客
[1:54:50] Dwarves, your Malevolence. 是矮人 陛下
[1:54:52] Dwarves? 矮人吗
[1:54:54] We found them on the front porch. 我们在前廊抓到他们
[1:54:56] Well don’t just stand there, search them! 别傻站着 搜他们的身
[1:55:01] Every crowns, every quivers! 财宝和武器 都不要放过
[1:55:09] What are you doing in these parts. 你们来这干什么
[1:55:13] Speak! 说话
[1:55:16] Very well, if they will not talk, 很好 他们自己不开口
[1:55:19] we’ll make them squawk! 咱们就帮他们开口
[1:55:22] Bring up the mangler, bring up the bone breaker. 把绞肉机和碎骨机推上来
[1:55:27] Start with the youngest. 从最小的开始
[1:55:29] Wait! 等一下
[1:55:32] Well well well! 很好 很好嘛
[1:55:36] Look who it is. 看看这是谁呀
[1:55:39] Thorin, son of Thráin, son of Thrór, 原来是瑟莱因和瑟罗尔之子 索林
[1:55:43] king under the mountain. 山下之王呀
[1:55:47] Oh! But I’m forgetting you don’t have a mountain. 我忘了你现在没有山了
[1:55:52] And you’re not a king. Which makes you… 也就不能称王了 也就是说
[1:55:55] nobody really. 你什么也不是
[1:56:01] I know someone who would pay a petty price for your head. 我知道有人重金悬赏你的头
[1:56:07] Just the head, 只要头颅
[1:56:09] nothing attached. 不要身体的
[1:56:11] Perhaps you know of whom I speak. 也许你知道我说的是谁吧
[1:56:15] An old enemy of yours. 你的宿敌
[1:56:21] The Pale Orc, astride a white Warg. 骑着白座狼的白兽人
[1:56:27] Azog the Defiler was destroyed. 亵渎者阿佐格已经万劫不复
[1:56:32] He was slain in battle long ago. 他早已在战争中丧命
[1:56:35] So you think his defiling days are done, do you? 你觉得他那肮脏的时代结束了 是吗
[1:56:40] Send word to the Pale Orc, 给白兽人传话
[1:56:43] tell him I have found his prize. 说我要领他的赏
[1:57:24] Yesss. 好啊
[1:57:27] Yes! 好啊
[1:57:29] Yes. 好啊
[1:57:31] Gollum. 咕噜
[1:57:34] Yes! 好啊
[1:57:36] Gollum! Gollum! 咕噜 咕噜
[1:58:06] Nasty… Goblinses… are… 脏兮兮的…半兽人…
[1:58:11] better than old bones, precious. 比啃老骨头好多了 宝贝
[1:58:13] Better than… nothing. 总比饿肚子…要好
[1:58:43] Aah, too many boneses, precious. 骨头太多了 宝贝
[1:58:46] Not enough flesh. 没什么肉
[1:58:49] Shut up! Cut its skin off! 闭嘴 把皮剥了
[1:58:53] Start with its head. 从脑袋开始剥
[1:59:00] The cold hard lands, they bites our hands, they gnaws our feet 大地硬又寒 冻伤咱的手 磨伤咱的脚
[1:59:07] For rocks and stones are like old bones, all bare of meat 终日伴岩石 常年啃枯骨 没丁点肉腥
[1:59:15] Cold as death, without no breath, it’s good to eat 冷的没生气 一点没呼吸 刚好吃下去
[1:59:59] Bless us and splash us, precious, 老天爷啊 保佑咱们 宝贝
[2:00:02] that’s a meaty mouthful. 这才是一口好肉
[2:00:07] Gollum! Gollum! 咕噜 咕噜
[2:00:11] Back. Stay back. 后退 退回去
[2:00:13] I’m warning you, don’t come any closer. 我警告你 别再靠近我
[2:00:19] It’s got an Elfish blade, 它拿着一把精灵利刃
[2:00:21] but it’s not an Elfes. 但它不是个精灵
[2:00:24] Not an Elfes, no. 不是个精灵 不是
[2:00:27] Whot is it, precious? 它是什么 宝贝
[2:00:30] Whot is it? 它是什么
[2:00:32] My name… 我叫
[2:00:34] is Bilbo Baggins. 比尔博·巴金斯
[2:00:36] Bagginses. 巴金斯
[2:00:39] Whot is a Bagginses, precious? 巴金斯是什么 宝贝
[2:00:42] I’m a hobbit from the Shire. 我是个夏尔来的霍比特人
[2:00:47] We like goblinses, batses and fishes, 咱们喜欢吃半兽人 蝙蝠和鱼
[2:00:49] but we hasn’t try Hobbinses before! 咱们还没吃过霍比人呢
[2:00:53] Is it soft? 它的肉软吗
[2:00:55] Is it juicy? 肉汁多吗
[2:00:56] No! No, keep… 不 不 离我…
[2:00:59] Keep your distance! 离我远点
[2:01:00] I’ll use this. If I have too. 别逼我动手
[2:01:03] I don’t want any trouble, you understand? 我不想惹麻烦 你明白吗
[2:01:06] Just show me the way to get out of here, and I’ll be on my way. 告诉我怎么出去 我就走
[2:01:10] Why? Is it lost? 为什么 它迷路了吗
[2:01:12] Yes. Yes, and I want to get unlost, as soon as possible. 对 我不想迷路 我想尽快找到出路
[2:01:15] Oh, we knows! We knows safe path for hobbitses. 咱们知道 咱们知道安全的出路
[2:01:18] Safe path in the dark. 黑暗中的出路
[2:01:21] Shut up! 闭嘴
[2:01:23] I didn’t say anything. 我什么都没说
[2:01:24] I wasn’t talking to you! 我没跟你说话
[2:01:26] Oh yes, we, we was , precious, we was. 是的 是跟他说的 宝贝
[2:01:29] Look, I don’t know what you’re game is. But I… 我不知道你在玩什么游戏 但我
[2:01:32] Games? 游戏
[2:01:34] Oh we love games, doesn’t we, precious? 咱们喜欢游戏 是吗 宝贝
[2:01:37] Does it like games? 它喜欢游戏吗
[2:01:38] Does it, does it, does it like to play? 喜欢吗 喜欢吗 它喜欢玩游戏吗
[2:01:42] Maybe. 可能吧
[2:01:46] What has roots as nobody sees, 什么东西比树高
[2:01:50] Is taller than trees, 明明有根看不到
[2:01:53] Up, up, up it goes, 尽管向上再向上
[2:01:55] And yet never grows? 却是从来不生长
[2:01:59] – The moutain. – Yes, yes. -是山 -对 对
[2:02:03] Let’s have another one, uh? 再猜一个吧 好吗
[2:02:06] Yes. Go, do it again. 对 开始 再猜一个
[2:02:07] Do it, do it again, ask us. 开始 再猜一个 问咱们
[2:02:09] No. No more riddles. 不 别猜了
[2:02:13] Finish him off, finish him now! 结果了他 现在就结果了他
[2:02:15] Gollum, Gollum! 咕噜 咕噜
[2:02:18] No! No, no. 不 不 不
[2:02:20] I want to play. 我想猜谜
[2:02:22] I do. I want to play. I can see… 真的 我想猜谜 我能看出来
[2:02:25] you are… 你
[2:02:27] very good at this. 很会猜谜
[2:02:30] So, why don’t we 那么 我们干吗不
[2:02:33] have a game of riddles. 玩个猜谜游戏呢
[2:02:35] Yes, just… just… just you and me. 只有…只有…只有我们两个
[2:02:38] Nice. 真好
[2:02:40] Just… 只有
[2:02:41] Just… just us. 只有…只有我们
[2:02:42] Yes. Yes! 没错 没错
[2:02:44] And… and if I win, 如果…如果我赢了
[2:02:47] you will show me the way out. 你就告诉我出去的路
[2:02:49] Yes? 行吗
[2:02:50] Yes. Yes! 行 行
[2:02:53] And if you loses, what then? 如果你输了 该怎么办
[2:02:56] Wow, if it loses, precious, we will eats it! 如果它输了 宝贝 咱们就吃了它
[2:03:01] Yes, Baggins loses, we eats it all. 巴金斯输了 咱们就把它吃光
[2:03:11] Fair enough. 挺公平的
[2:03:17] The Baggins first. 巴金斯先来
[2:03:25] Thirty white horses on a red hill, 一座红山上 三十匹白马
[2:03:28] First they champ, then they stamp, 先磨磨 再砸砸
[2:03:31] Then they stand still. 然后站着不动啦
[2:03:44] Teeth? 牙齿
[2:03:46] Teeth! 牙齿
[2:03:48] That’s my precious! 这才是我的宝贝
[2:03:50] But we… we only have 但咱们…咱们只有
[2:03:55] nine. 九颗
[2:04:00] My turn. 轮到我了
[2:04:02] Voiceless it cries, 没嗓子会叫喊
[2:04:05] Wingless flutters, 没翅膀会飞翔
[2:04:08] Toothless bites, 没牙齿会咬人
[2:04:12] Mouthless mutters. 没嘴巴会嘟囔
[2:04:18] Just a minute. 等一下
[2:04:23] We knows, we knows! 咱们知道 咱们知道
[2:04:25] Shut up! 闭嘴
[2:04:34] It’s wind! Course it is. 是风 显而易见
[2:04:37] Very clever hobbitses, 非常聪明 霍比特人
[2:04:40] very clever! 非常聪明
[2:04:43] A box without hinges, key, 一个箱子没有盖
[2:04:46] Or… or lid, 也没钥匙和铰链
[2:04:48] yet golden treasure inside is hid. 金色珍宝藏里面
[2:05:01] Well? 怎样
[2:05:02] It’s nasty. 太难了
[2:05:08] D’you give up? 你放弃了吗
[2:05:09] Oh, give us a chance, precious, give us a chance. 跟咱们个机会 宝贝 给咱们个机会
[2:05:25] Eggses! Eggses! 是蛋 是蛋
[2:05:29] Wet, crunchy little eggses, yes yes, 清脆的小蛋蛋 没错 没错
[2:05:32] Grandmother, taught us to suck them, yes! 祖母教过咱们怎样吸鸟蛋 没错
[2:05:45] We have one for you. 咱们给你猜一个
[2:05:49] All things it devours, 有样东西啥都吃
[2:05:53] Birds, beasts, trees, flowers, 鸟兽花木全吞掉
[2:05:59] Gnaws iron, bites steel, 能啃铁 会咬钢
[2:06:03] Grinds hard stones to meal. 硬石也能嚼成末
[2:06:08] Answer us. 回答咱们
[2:06:10] Give me a moment, please, I gave you a good long while. 请等一会儿 我刚才让你考虑了很久
[2:06:19] I don’t know this one. 我猜不出这个
[2:06:20] Is it tasty? 它的肉香吗
[2:06:24] Is it scrumptious? 是不是很美味
[2:06:29] Is it crunchable! 嚼起来脆不脆
[2:06:30] Let me think! 让我想想
[2:06:32] Let me think. 让我想想
[2:06:38] It’s stuck! 它卡壳了
[2:06:41] Bagginses… 巴金斯
[2:06:43] Is stuck. 卡壳了
[2:06:49] Time’s up. 时间到
[2:06:54] Time? Ti… 时间 时…
[2:06:56] The answer… is Time. 答案…就是时间
[2:07:01] Actually, it wasn’t that hard. 也没那么难嘛
[2:07:05] Last question. 最后一个问题
[2:07:08] Last chance. 最后的机会
[2:07:10] Okay. 好的
[2:07:14] Ask us. 问咱们
[2:07:17] Ask us! 问咱们
[2:07:19] Yes. Yes, all right. 好 好的
[2:07:25] What have I got… 我的口袋里…
[2:07:27] in my pocket? 有什么东西
[2:07:32] That’s no fair. Is… 这不公平 这…
[2:07:34] Is no fair. Is against the rules! 这不公平 这不符合规则
[2:07:39] You ask us another one. 问咱们个别的
[2:07:41] No. No no no. 不 不不不
[2:07:43] You said, ask me a question. 你说问你一个问题
[2:07:45] Well that is… my question. 这就是我的问题
[2:07:47] What have I got in my pocket? 我的口袋里有什么
[2:07:51] Three guesses, precious, he must give us three! 猜三次 宝贝 他得让咱们猜三次
[2:07:54] Three guesses, very well, guess away. 猜三次 没问题 开始猜吧
[2:07:57] Handses! 手们
[2:07:58] Wrong. Guess again. 错 再猜
[2:08:08] Knife! 刀
[2:08:09] Oh, shut up! 闭嘴吧
[2:08:11] Wrong, again. Last guess. 又错了 最后一次
[2:08:13] String! 绳子
[2:08:14] Or nothing. 或者什么都没有
[2:08:16] Two guesses at once. 一次猜了两个
[2:08:17] Wrong both times. 但两个都错了
[2:08:23] So… 那么
[2:08:26] Come then. 过来
[2:08:27] I won the game, you promised to show me the way out. 我赢了 你保证过会告诉我出去的路
[2:08:30] Did we say so, precious? 咱们这么说过吗 宝贝
[2:08:33] Did we say so? 咱们这么说过吗
[2:08:39] Whot has he got in his pocketses? 他的口袋里有什么
[2:08:45] That’s no concern of yours. 不管你的事
[2:08:47] You lost. 你输了
[2:08:50] Lost. 输了
[2:08:53] Lost? 输了
[2:08:56] Lost? 丢了
[2:09:04] Uh where is it? 在哪里
[2:09:07] Where is it? 在哪里
[2:09:10] No! 不
[2:09:13] Where is it? Nooo! 在哪里 不
[2:09:18] Lost, lost! 丢了 丢了
[2:09:20] Curse us and splash us, 老天爷啊 咱真该死
[2:09:23] my precious is lost! 把宝贝丢了
[2:09:29] What have you lost? 你丢了什么东西
[2:09:30] Mustn’t ask us, not it’s business, 不许问咱们 不关它的事
[2:09:33] Nooo! 不
[2:09:35] Gollum! Gollum! 咕噜 咕噜
[2:09:50] What… 他那个
[2:09:52] has he got… 脏兮兮的
[2:09:54] in its nasty little pocketses. 小口袋里到底有什么
[2:10:10] It’s too late. 太迟了
[2:10:13] It’s too late! 太迟了
[2:10:19] It’s too late! 太迟了
[2:10:27] Bones will be shattered, neck will be wrung, 敲碎你的骨头 拧断你脖子
[2:10:31] You’ll be beaten and battered, from racks you’ll be hung, 殴打你折磨你 绞架吊死你
[2:10:35] You will dine down here and never be found, 这在里吃掉你 不再见天日
[2:10:39] Down in the deep of Goblin town. 深埋在这半兽人之城
[2:10:46] I know that sword! 我认得那把剑
[2:10:48] It is the Goblin-cleaver! 那是斩杀半兽人之剑
[2:10:50] The Biter! 咬剑
[2:10:52] The blade that sliced a thousand neck. 这柄剑斩断过千百条颈子
[2:10:55] Slash them, beat them, 抽他们 打他们
[2:10:57] peel them, kill them all! 剥他们的皮 杀光他们所有人
[2:11:02] Cut up his head! 把他的脑袋切下来
[2:11:33] Take up arms… 拿起武器
[2:11:36] Fight. 战斗
[2:11:39] Fight! 战斗
[2:11:47] He wields the Foe-hammer, the Beater, bright as daylight! 他用的是击敌锤 那白昼般明亮的打剑
[2:12:16] Follow me. 跟我来
[2:12:18] Quick! 快
[2:12:22] Run! 快跑
[2:12:32] Give it to us! 把它给咱们
[2:12:53] It’s ours. 它是咱们的
[2:12:56] It’s ours! 它是咱们的
[2:13:23] Thiefs! 贼
[2:13:27] Baggins! 巴金斯
[2:13:36] Quickly! 快点
[2:13:39] Don’t stop. 别停下
[2:13:46] One! Two! 一个 两个
[2:13:51] Post! 预备
[2:13:55] Charge! 冲啊
[2:14:43] Cut the ropes! 割断绳索
[2:15:08] Come on, quickly! 跟上 快点
[2:15:09] Come on! 跟上
[2:15:23] Jump! 跳
[2:15:52] Come on! 跟上
[2:16:31] You thought you could escape me. 你以为你能逃出我的掌心
[2:16:38] What you gonna do now, wizard? 现在你能怎么样呢 巫师
[2:16:42] Oh no! 不
[2:16:49] Well that will do it. 原来这样就够了
[2:17:25] Oh, that could have been worse. 本来可能会更糟呢
[2:17:30] You’ve got to be joking! 你真会开玩笑
[2:17:39] Gandalf! 甘道夫
[2:17:45] There’s too many, we can’t fight them. 数量太多了 我们打不过他们
[2:17:47] Only one thing will save us. 只有一样东西能救我们
[2:17:48] Daylight! 日光
[2:17:49] Come on! 跟上
[2:17:51] Here, on your feet. 快 快跑起来
[2:17:59] Wait… my precious. 慢着…我的宝贝
[2:18:02] Wait! 慢着
[2:18:04] Gollum! Gollum! 咕噜 咕噜
[2:19:54] Baggins! 巴金斯
[2:19:56] Thief! 贼
[2:20:00] Curse it and crush it, we lost it for ever! 诅咒它 弄死它 咱们永远失去它了
[2:20:16] Five… Six… Seven.. Eight… 5个 6个 7个 8个
[2:20:20] Bifur… Bofur… that’s ten, 比弗 波弗 10个
[2:20:22] Fili, Kili… that’s twelve, 菲力 奇力 12个了
[2:20:25] And Bombur, that makes thirteen. 还有邦伯 这就13个了
[2:20:29] Where’s Bilbo? 比尔博在哪里
[2:20:31] Where is your hobbit? 你们的霍比特人呢
[2:20:35] Where is our hobbit? 我们的霍比特人呢
[2:20:38] Curse that Halfling! 那个该死的半身人
[2:20:40] Now he’s lost? I thought he was with Dori! 他不见了吗 我以为他跟多瑞在一起
[2:20:42] Don’t blame me! 这不能怪我
[2:20:44] And where did you last see him? 你上次在哪看见他了
[2:20:45] I think I saw him slip away 我们刚被围起来的时候
[2:20:47] when they first cornered us. 我好像看见他溜走了
[2:20:49] And what happened exactly? Tell me! 到底是怎么回事 告诉我
[2:20:50] I’ll tell you what happened. 我来告诉你怎么回事
[2:20:52] Master Baggins saw his chance and he took it! 巴金斯大师趁机离开了
[2:20:56] He’s thought of nothing but his soft bed and his warm hearth 他离家以来 脑子里想的就只有
[2:20:59] since first he stepped out of his door. 他的软床跟暖炉
[2:21:02] We will not be seeing our hobbit again. 我们再也不会见到那个霍比特人了
[2:21:05] He is long gone. 他早就离开了
[2:21:19] No. 不
[2:21:21] he isn’t. 他没有
[2:21:26] Bilbo Baggins… 比尔博·巴金斯
[2:21:28] I’ve never been so glad to see anyone in my life. 见到别人 我第一次这么开心
[2:21:33] Bilbo… We’d given you up! 比尔博 我们差点都放弃你了
[2:21:35] How on earth did you get past the goblins? 你是怎么从半兽人手上逃脱的
[2:21:37] How indeed? 是啊 怎么逃脱的
[2:21:47] Oh, why does it matter? 这有什么关系呢
[2:21:50] He’s back. 他回来了
[2:21:51] It matters. 这最重要
[2:21:53] I want to know… 我想知道
[2:21:56] why did you come back? 你为什么会回来
[2:22:02] I know you doubt me. I know…I know you always have. 我知道你怀疑我 我知道你一直都怀疑
[2:22:06] And you’re right, I often think of Bag End. 你说得对 我经常想起袋底洞
[2:22:10] I miss my books, 我想念我的书本
[2:22:12] and my arm chair, and my garden. 我的扶手椅 我的花园
[2:22:16] See, that’s where I belong. 那是我的归宿
[2:22:18] That’s home. 是我的家
[2:22:22] And that’s why I came back, cause… 这也是我回来的原因 因为
[2:22:26] you don’t have one. A home. 你们没有家
[2:22:30] It was taken from you. 你们的家园被夺走了
[2:22:34] But I will help you take it back if I can. 而我要尽力帮你们夺回来
[2:23:10] Out of the frying pan. 真是刚出虎口
[2:23:12] And into the fire. 又入狼穴
[2:23:14] Run. 快跑
[2:23:15] Run! 快跑
[2:24:00] Up into the trees. All of you! 爬到树上去 都上去
[2:24:02] Come on, climb, Bilbo. Climb! 快 爬上去 比尔博 快爬
[2:24:16] They’re coming! 他们来了
[2:25:19] Azog! 阿佐格
[2:25:47] It cannot be. 这不可能
[2:27:33] Fili! 菲力
[2:28:09] No! 不
[2:28:12] Aah no! 不要啊
[2:28:18] Oh no! 不要
[2:28:24] Mister Gandalf! 甘道夫先生
[2:28:31] Hold on, Nori! 撑住 诺瑞
[2:30:02] Nooo! 不要
[2:30:16] Thorin! No! 索林 不要
[2:34:06] Thorin! 索林
[2:35:23] Thorin! 索林
[2:35:28] Thorin. 索林
[2:35:47] Have I failed? 我失败了吗
[2:35:49] It’s your right. 你有失败的权利
[2:35:51] Bilbo is here. He’s quite safe. 比尔博在这里 他很安全
[2:36:04] You! 你
[2:36:09] What were you doing? 你都干了些什么
[2:36:11] You know you could’ve yourself killed? 你知不知道你差点没命
[2:36:16] Did I not say that you would be a burden? 我难道没说过吗 你是个累赘
[2:36:19] That you would not survive in the wild, 你没法在野外生存
[2:36:23] and you had no place amongst us. 你根本不属于我们
[2:36:30] I have never been so wrong, in all my life. 但那是我犯的最大的错误
[2:36:46] Well, I’m sorry I doubted you. 很抱歉怀疑你
[2:36:48] No, I…I would have doubted me too. 不 我也怀疑我自己
[2:36:51] I’m not a hero… nor a warrior. 我不是个英雄 也不是个勇士
[2:36:56] Not even a burglar. 连盗贼都不是
[2:37:17] What’s that? What do you think it is? 那是什么地方 是哪里
[2:37:35] Erebor! 艾雷博
[2:37:38] The Lonely Mountain. 孤山
[2:37:40] The last of the Great Dwarf Kingdoms of Middle-earth. 中土最后一个伟大的矮人王国
[2:37:47] Our home. 我们的家园
[2:37:53] A raven! 信鸦
[2:37:55] The birds are returning to the mountain. 鸟儿们都飞回山那边了
[2:38:01] That, my dear óin, is a thrush. 亲爱的欧音 那是只画眉
[2:38:06] We will take it as a sign… A good omen. 我们会当它是个兆头 好兆头
[2:38:10] You’re right. 没错
[2:38:12] I do believe the worst is behind us. 最糟糕的肯定已经过去了
2012年 Tags:霍比特人

Post navigation

Previous Post: Arrival(降临)[2016]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Hobbit:The Desolation of Smaug(霍比特人2:史矛革之战)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme