英文名称:The Hatred
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | News of the world. | 世界新闻 |
[00:05] | News flash, liberated Germany. | 新闻快讯 德国解放 |
[00:07] | After the collapse of Hitler’s Nazi forces, | 希特勒的纳粹军队溃败后 |
[00:10] | an army of over ten million soldiers has been decimated. | 超过一千万军队被歼灭了 |
[00:13] | Stories of Nazi deserters heading for safer shores are abundant. | 大量报道纳粹逃兵逃往海外 |
[00:15] | Netflix1207 | 总监 |
[00:17] | They have reportedly being seeking safe havens | 据报道他们正在寻找安全避难所 |
[00:19] | in south America, South Africa, | 在南美 在南非 |
[00:20] | and even some right here | 甚至在这里 |
[00:21] | in the land of the free. | 在自由之地 |
[00:24] | The department of justice claims the rumors are exaggerated. | 司法部声称谣言被夸大了 |
[00:26] | But, does suspect several thousand Nazi soldiers | 但是 怀疑有几千名纳粹士兵 |
[00:29] | have been able to assimilate | 已经成功渗透 |
[00:29] | and blend into neighborhoods and cities | 混入了社区和城市 |
[00:32] | across the country. | 遍布全国各地 |
[02:19] | Did you finish the fence at the west end? | 你把西边的栅栏修好了吗 |
[02:25] | Almost. | 差不多 |
[02:28] | It would be nice to let the horses graze, really. | 能让马吃草真好 真的 |
[02:30] | It would be nice for all of us to get out for once. | 我们都能出去一次就好了 |
[02:33] | We shall see. | 我们拭目以待 |
[02:38] | I was thinking… | 我在想 |
[02:39] | Alice! | 爱丽丝 |
[02:41] | Chew your food before your speak. | 说话前先把吃的咽下去 |
[02:49] | I was thinking maybe i could go into town this afternoon. | 我在想今天下午我可以进城去 |
[02:52] | I’ll finish all my work first, of course. | 当然 我会先完成所有的工作 |
[02:56] | You know how you are at your chores, Alice. | 你知道你做完家务活会怎么样 爱丽丝 |
[03:00] | You need your rest. | 你需要休息 |
[03:08] | Papa, you’re suffocating me. | 爸爸 你管的我喘不过气了 |
[03:14] | When you were young, didn’t you just wanna | 你年轻的时候 难道你不想 |
[03:17] | go out and be with your friends? | 出去和你的朋友在一起 |
[03:21] | It was a very difficult time when I was young, Alice. | 爱丽丝 我年轻的时候很困难 |
[03:24] | I lost everything I owned. | 我失去了我拥有的一切 |
[03:27] | We suffered through a period | 我们经历过的苦日子 |
[03:29] | the world will never understand. | 世界永远不会明白 |
[03:31] | Your entire generation cannot possibly comprehend. | 你们这一代人不可能理解 |
[03:35] | No. | 不 |
[03:37] | It is best you be protected from… | 要保护你不受 |
[03:41] | The ways of this world. | 世间险恶的伤害 |
[03:43] | Keep to your own kind. | 你要和自己人在一起 |
[03:46] | Your family. | 你的家人 |
[03:48] | Papa, I just want to go to town. | 爸爸 我只想进城去 |
[03:50] | Town is no place for a young girl. | 小镇不适合年轻女孩 |
[03:59] | May I be excused? | 我能离开吗 |
[04:17] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 离开一下 |
[06:00] | My friend, | 我的朋友 |
[06:01] | gift from the fuhrer. | 元首的礼物 |
[06:03] | His wish was that you have this as a token of his appreciation | 他希望你以此当作他对你 |
[06:05] | for all the work you have done. | 所做一切的感谢 |
[06:07] | In securing this highest, | 保全这个顶级 |
[06:09] | most prized possessions, | 最为珍贵的财产 |
[06:11] | this precious artifact | 这件珍贵的艺术品 |
[06:13] | was the fuhrer ‘s most beloved. | 是元首最心爱的 |
[06:15] | Protect this. | 保护它 |
[06:17] | Yours, es. | 是你的责任 |
[07:55] | Samuel! | 萨缪尔 |
[07:56] | I need you for a moment. | 我需要你来一下 |
[07:58] | Yes! | 好 |
[07:59] | I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[08:12] | This is my secret spot. | 这是我的秘密基地 |
[08:14] | No one else knows about this spot but me. | 除了我 没有人知道这个地方 |
[08:17] | Wait, how come I never see you in town, | 等等 我怎么从没在城里见过你 |
[08:19] | just here. | 只在这里见过你 |
[08:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:23] | Lots of work to be done, i guess… | 我想还有很多工作要做 |
[08:25] | But, it doesn’t really matter. | 但是 这并不重要 |
[08:26] | I mean, everyone knows about every spot in town. | 我是说 每个人都知道镇上的每个地方 |
[08:29] | No one knows about this spot, but me. | 除了我 没人知道这个地方 |
[08:31] | So, I feel like it balances out. | 所以 我觉得平衡了 |
[08:33] | But, what makes this spot so special? | 但是 是什么让这个地方如此特别 |
[08:37] | I have a theory, | 我有个想法 |
[08:39] | that there is an Indian chief buried under this tree somewhere. | 有个印第安首领被埋在这棵树下 |
[08:43] | And his child used to march around the woods, | 他的孩子经常在树林里散步 |
[08:45] | he came to me in a dream, | 他来到我的梦里 |
[08:45] | and he told me that he wants to me to take care of her. | 他告诉我他想让我照顾她 |
[08:50] | So, I do. | 所以 我知道 |
[08:52] | It’s as if I’m this tree’s keeper. | 好像我是这棵树的守护者 |
[09:01] | Let’s go on home. | 我们回家吧 |
[09:11] | What did I say, Alice? | 我说什么了 爱丽丝 |
[09:14] | Alice! | 爱丽丝 |
[09:19] | You’re not welcome here, boy. | 这不欢迎你 孩子 |
[09:22] | Run. | 快滚 |
[09:34] | You know he’s always been very protective. | 你知道他一直以来都很过度保护 |
[09:37] | And that takes time to change. | 这需要时间来改变 |
[09:40] | I’m not asking for much. | 我要求的不多 |
[09:42] | All the other kids do it, why do I have to be different? | 其他的孩子都可以 为什么我要与众不同 |
[09:52] | She is confined to this house. | 她要被禁足在家 |
[09:55] | She will not be permitted | 她不会被允许 |
[09:57] | to step off this property. | 离开这里一步 |
[10:00] | Samuel, she’s already home-schooled. | 萨缪尔 她已经在家上学了 |
[10:02] | She needs to be social. | 她需要社交 |
[10:04] | You have to trust her. | 你必须相信她 |
[10:07] | We have enough social activity in this house, | 我们家已经有足够的社交活动了 |
[10:09] | with you being a school mistress. | 多亏了你是学校的女教师 |
[10:12] | I will have no more of her rebellion. | 我不想她有更多叛逆行为了 |
[10:15] | You will remain in this house, young lady. | 你会留在这房子里的 小姐 |
[10:18] | Samuel, it is a shame to cut her off from the outside world. | 萨缪尔 把她和外面的世界隔绝太可怜了 |
[10:21] | She’s growing up, she needs to learn. | 她在成长 她需要学习 |
[10:23] | She needs to be self reliant. | 她需要自力更生 |
[10:24] | Degenerate influences, Miriam. | 堕落会影响 米里亚姆 |
[10:27] | Not my daughter. | 不能影响我女儿 |
[10:28] | I will not have this of my child. | 我不想要我的孩子堕落 |
[10:30] | Your child is intelligent and kind. | 你的孩子聪明善良 |
[10:33] | Your child will someday be out in the world. | 你的孩子总有一天会步入社会 |
[10:37] | Don’t you see who she is? | 你不知道她是谁吗 |
[10:39] | Don’t you see who she’s become? | 你看不到她正在成为的人吗 |
[10:41] | What is this “become”? | 什么”成为” |
[10:43] | She is my daughter. | 她是我女儿 |
[10:45] | And that is what she will always be. | 这就是她永远不变的样子 |
[10:51] | No one enters this house. | 没人能进这房子 |
[10:54] | Samuel! | 萨缪尔 |
[11:02] | There are chores to be done, young lady. | 还有家务要做 小姐 |
[11:28] | Papa. | 爸爸 |
[11:31] | What do you want from me? | 你想我怎么样 |
[11:32] | You have work here, Alice. | 你要在这工作 爱丽丝 |
[11:36] | Am I to become an old maid cleaning up after you? | 我是不是要成为在你身后打扫卫生的妇人 |
[11:42] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[11:46] | What do you know of the world? | 你对这个世界了解多少 |
[11:49] | You’re just a child. | 你只是个孩子 |
[11:52] | How would I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[11:54] | I feel like one of the animals on the shelf in the basement. | 我觉得自己像是地下室架子上的动物 |
[11:58] | Ungrateful… | 忘恩负义 |
[12:01] | Insolent child. | 傲慢的孩子 |
[12:05] | Do you not see how i provide for you? | 你不明白我是怎么供养你的吗 |
[12:08] | I have toiled, and struggled | 我辛辛苦苦奋斗 |
[12:11] | so that you and your mother would want of nothing. | 这样你和你妈妈就不想要别的了 |
[12:14] | What? | 什么 |
[12:16] | It’s never about what I want. | 不是我想要什么 |
[12:20] | I’m not a child. | 我不是孩子了 |
[12:22] | I’m growing up whether you like it or not. | 不管你喜不喜欢 我都在长大 |
[12:25] | Don’t argue with me, Alice. | 别跟我争论 爱丽丝 |
[12:29] | Someday… | 总有一天 |
[12:31] | I’ll be a wife… | 我要成为一个妻子 |
[12:33] | A mother, away from this place. | 一个母亲 远离这个地方 |
[12:38] | And away from you. | 远离你 |
[12:39] | And there’s nothing you can do to stop me! | 你没办法阻止我 |
[12:42] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[12:51] | Stop! | 住手 |
[12:55] | Stop! | 住手 |
[16:01] | Miriam. | 米里亚姆 |
[16:02] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[16:04] | You know, it’s not like her. | 你知道 这不像她 |
[16:05] | She doesn’t just run off. | 她不会就这么逃跑 |
[16:06] | Hang on, now, Miriam. | 等等 米里亚姆 |
[16:08] | We must not let our imagination get away with us. | 我们不能排除这个可能性 |
[16:10] | You said earlier that… | 你刚才说 |
[16:13] | She’s only been gone for a few hours. | 她才离开几个小时 |
[16:14] | Yes. | 对 |
[16:14] | But, Alice never wanders off without telling me first. | 但是 爱丽丝出门前都会先告诉我一声 |
[16:22] | Samuel. | 萨缪尔 |
[16:25] | Sheriff. | 警长 |
[16:26] | What do you make of all of this? | 你觉得这是什么原因 |
[16:28] | Any reason Alice just wandered off? | 爱丽丝为什么要离开 |
[16:31] | No. | 不知道 |
[16:33] | She was upset this morning at breakfast. | 她今天早上吃早饭时很不高兴 |
[16:35] | She was upset, about what? | 她不高兴 因为什么 |
[16:38] | Was it an argument? | 是争吵吗 |
[16:39] | No, these are family matters. | 不 这些是家庭问题 |
[16:43] | We disagree sometimes, nothing more. | 我们有时意见不合 没别的了 |
[16:48] | You know kids. | 你知道 小孩子 |
[16:50] | They don’t just take off. | 他们飞不走 |
[16:52] | Let’s stop this chase now. | 我们停止寻找吧 |
[16:54] | My daughter would never run away from me, tom. | 我女儿永远不会离开我 汤姆 |
[16:57] | Please. | 拜托 |
[16:59] | Find her. | 找到她 |
[17:09] | Is there something i should be worried about here? | 有什么我应该担心的吗 |
[17:12] | Now, I know how your people have your ways about you, | 现在 我知道你那样的人的行为方式 |
[17:15] | then you’ll be welcome into this community. | 你可以加入这个社区 |
[17:18] | But, we have our ways too. | 但是 我们也有自己的方式 |
[17:20] | Now everybody deserves a fresh start. | 现在每个人都应该有一个新的开始 |
[17:25] | Within reason. | 在合理的范围内 |
[17:28] | What is the saying, sheriff? | 警长 你在说什么 |
[17:30] | “Glass houses”. | 军事监狱 |
[17:32] | Do you think you have the moral authority. | 你认为你有道德权威吗 |
[17:35] | We all have dark chapters in our history. | 我们的历史上都有黑暗的篇章 |
[17:38] | What makes you think you are better than me. | 是什么让你觉得自己比我强 |
[17:40] | I’m just trying to find a missing girl here. | 我只是想在这里找到一个失踪的女孩 |
[17:44] | Judgment will come from others. | 别人会做出评判的 |
[17:47] | Get lost. | 滚吧 |
[17:49] | Come again. | 再说一遍 |
[17:52] | Have we finished here? | 我们完事了吗 |
[17:55] | We’ll be in touch, | 我们会联系的 |
[17:56] | if anything comes up. | 如果有什么发现 |
[17:57] | Let just hope that she’s okay. | 希望她没事 |
[22:12] | A-ha, lookie here. I’m so excited. Yeah! | 看这里 我太兴奋了 |
[22:16] | – I can’t believe we’re here! – I know. | -我不敢相信我们在这里 -我知道 |
[22:19] | Here we go. | 到了 |
[22:30] | I’m in the mood for a vanilla scone and a skinny latte. | 我想吃香草烤饼和拿铁 |
[22:35] | I could use a cocktail after that ride. | 我可以喝杯鸡尾酒 |
[22:37] | I doubt this place even sells mimosas. | 我怀疑这个地方甚至有卖含羞草 |
[22:41] | Can I just ask you, Regan, | 我能问下你吗 里根 |
[22:43] | are you really gonna leave | 你真的要离开城市 |
[22:45] | the city and move here? | 搬到这里来吗 |
[22:47] | I have known Walter and Beth for as long as I can remember. | 从我记事起 我就认识沃尔特和贝丝 |
[22:50] | My dad and Walter are fraternity brothers, | 我爸爸和沃尔特是兄弟会的兄弟 |
[22:53] | and I helped raise that girl. They are like family to me. | 我帮助抚养那个女孩 他们就像我的家人 |
[22:56] | I don’t know, I kind of have to agree with layan, | 我不知道 我有点同意拉杨的观点 |
[22:58] | moving from the city to all this is quite the culture shock. | 从城市搬到这 一切都会是文化冲击 |
[23:02] | You know you’ll wanna visit every weekend. | 你们明明每个周末都会想过来玩的 |
[23:05] | Right. I prefer farm boys to frat boys. | 是啊 比起兄弟会 我更喜欢农场男孩 |
[23:09] | Oh, it’s Walter. Give me a moment. | 是沃尔特 给我一点时间 |
[23:13] | Hey, Walter. | 嘿 沃尔特 |
[23:13] | Well, maybe we could invite a couple of them over the weekend. | 好吧 也许我们周末可以邀请他们几个 |
[23:17] | You’ll love this place, Regan. | 你会喜欢这个地方的 里根 |
[23:20] | Oh, you finally did it. | 你终于做到了 |
[23:20] | I already have your space picked out, | 我已经把你的地方腾出来了 |
[23:20] | you’ll be up and running in no time. | 你马上就可以动起来了 |
[23:24] | Hey, honey, it’s Regan. | 亲爱的 里根的电话 |
[23:26] | You’re on speaker. | 我开免提了 |
[23:27] | Hi, Beth! I’m looking forward to seeing you and Walter. | 贝丝 我很期待见到你和沃尔特 |
[23:30] | Hey, Regan. | 里根 |
[23:31] | We’re so pleased that you and the girls | 你和女孩们能成为我们的第一批客人 |
[23:33] | are gonna be our first guests. | 我们真是太高兴了 |
[23:34] | We couldn’t have you stay at a b&b. | 我们不能让你住在旅馆里 |
[23:36] | And Irene’s so excited to see you, | 艾琳想到要见你很兴奋 |
[23:38] | she’s put names on all the rooms. | 她在每个房间上都贴了名字 |
[23:41] | Oh, that is so cute. | 太可爱了 |
[23:42] | We hired a housekeeper to get everything ready for you. | 我们雇了一个管家来替你准备所有东西 |
[23:45] | She did get the place in order with new bedsheets. | 她铺好了新床单 收拾得井井有条 |
[23:47] | You did not have to go through all that for us. | 你们不必为了我费心 |
[23:49] | I’m sorry we can’t be here to greet you. | 很抱歉我们不能在那里迎接你们 |
[23:51] | Oh stop it. The museum opening is far more important. | 得了吧 博物馆开业重要多了 |
[23:53] | We’ll see you when you get back. | 等你回来再见 |
[23:55] | You remember Virgil. | 你还记得维吉尔吗 |
[23:57] | Virgil? What are you doing there? | 维吉尔 你在那里干嘛 |
[24:00] | Oh, you know he always needs an extra hand. | 你知道他总是需要帮忙的 |
[24:02] | By the way, congratulations on the new job. | 对了 恭喜你找到新工作 |
[24:04] | Thank you. Will I see you? | 谢谢 你会过来吗 |
[24:06] | It’s possible, I got to go. | 有可能 我得走了 |
[24:09] | Okay, Virgil, we’ll talk when I get back. | 行 维吉尔 我回来再聊 |
[24:13] | Irene loves him. | 艾琳可喜欢他了 |
[24:14] | Speaking of Irene, she’s with Edna, | 说到艾琳 她和埃德娜在一起 |
[24:17] | the new tutor in town. | 镇上的新家庭教师 |
[24:18] | I’ll forward you her number. She doesn’t text. | 我待会给你她的号码 她不发短信 |
[24:20] | But you can call her when you get in. | 但你可以给她打电话 |
[24:22] | She plans on dropping her off. | 她打算送艾琳回家 |
[24:23] | Oh, got it. | 明白了 |
[24:26] | I look forward to seeing you and Beth. | 很期待见到你和贝丝 |
[24:27] | One last thing. | 最后一件事 |
[24:29] | The weather report calls for thunderstorms tonight. | 天气预报说今晚有雷雨 |
[24:31] | I asked Virgil to close some of the shutters | 我让维吉尔关上一些百叶窗 |
[24:33] | in case of broken branches. | 以免树枝掉进来 |
[24:34] | Other than that, Beth’s left enough food for you for a week. | 除此以外 贝丝给你留了一周的食物 |
[24:37] | Give the girls my best. | 代我向姑娘们问好 |
[24:38] | I will do. Take care. See you Monday. | 我会的 注意身体 周一见 |
[24:42] | Hm, where did our little farm girl run off to? | 我们的小农场女孩跑哪去了 |
[24:45] | I hope this is not an indication of | 但愿这个周末 |
[24:47] | how this weekend is going to go. | 不全是这样 |
[24:49] | – Oh, give her her a break. – Come on, Layan, chill. | -别烦她了 -得了吧 拉杨 放松 |
[24:51] | Caffeine is definitely not your friend. | 咖啡因对你绝对没好处 |
[24:53] | Well, since they didn’t have vodka, | 既然这里没有伏特加 |
[24:55] | caffeine will just have to do. | 只好将就咖啡因了 |
[25:00] | Meanwhile, back at the ranch… | 与此同时 这个农场 |
[25:02] | Sorry. Walter wanted to go over a few last minute details. | 抱歉 沃尔特想最后交代点事 |
[25:05] | – Everything’s good? – Yeah, we’re good. | -没什么事吧 -当然没事 |
[25:07] | Great, then let’s make this weekend into a memory. | 好极了 那就好好享受这个周末吧 |
[25:09] | I’m all about that, girl. | 完全同意 姐妹 |
[25:10] | It is our little getaway. | 这是我们的小假期 |
[25:15] | It’s Jules. | 是朱尔斯 |
[25:17] | Hey Jules! How’s gram? | 朱尔斯 祖母怎么样 |
[25:19] | Oh, she’s a tough cookie. | 她很坚强 |
[25:20] | I ‘m gonna be heading there in about 20 minutes. | 我大概20分钟后去那儿 |
[25:22] | I feel so guilty about leaving. | 我走了感觉太愧疚了 |
[25:24] | No, she’s gonna be fine. | 别这样 她不会有事的 |
[25:26] | If you were here, what could you possibly do anyways? | 你就算在这 又能干什么呢 |
[25:27] | Besides, she said that she didn’t want you | 而且她说她不想让你错过 |
[25:28] | to give up that weekend. | 这个周末 |
[25:30] | Okay, call me when you get there, I should be home by then. | 你到那给我打个电话 我到时应该到家了 |
[25:33] | – Okay, I love you. – I love you too. | -好 我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[25:38] | Farmboys! | 农场男孩 |
[25:41] | God, I love plaid. | 天 我爱格子衬衫 |
[26:20] | Oh, look at the mountains. | 看看这些山 |
[26:23] | – Gorgeous. – Beautiful. | -壮观 -太美了 |
[26:25] | Go ahead, ladies. Quick. | 搬行李吧 女士们 快 |
[26:29] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[26:30] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天啊 |
[26:32] | Aww, look at this. | 看看这个 |
[26:38] | Wow, could you imagine if we lived here? | 你能想象住在这里吗 |
[26:40] | Yes, we do now! | 能啊 现在就住进去咯 |
[26:44] | Look at this place. | 看看这个地方 |
[26:53] | – This is nice. – This is great. | -太好了 -太棒了 |
[26:56] | Hey, B! Let’s go find some wine. | 贝丝 我们找点酒喝 |
[26:58] | – Vino? – Yes. | -葡萄酒吗 -对 |
[27:02] | You feel right at home, don’t you? | 感觉就像你家 不是吗 |
[27:05] | Look at all this. | 看看这些东西 |
[27:08] | Mm. Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[27:12] | This looks like an 11th century viking death mask. | 这看起来像11世纪的维京死人面具 |
[27:15] | I’m in heaven. | 这是天堂吗 |
[27:17] | Only you would see as Halloween mask, | 只有你看到万圣节面具 |
[27:18] | and think it was some kind of treasure. | 会当成宝 |
[27:22] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[27:24] | Hey, ladies, come on. Let’s toast to this weekend. | 女士们 快过来 为这个周末干一杯 |
[27:39] | Thank you guys for coming. | 谢谢你们能来 |
[27:40] | And for being like sisters to me. | 待我如姐妹 |
[27:43] | We love you and your grandmother. | 我们爱你和你的祖母 |
[27:45] | There’s no keeping that broad down. | 没什么能打垮那个老太太 |
[27:48] | Well, we’re really lucky we’ve had her in our lives. | 我们生活中有她的存在很幸运 |
[27:51] | You know we feel the same. | 你知道我们都是这么想的 |
[27:52] | I will never ever be able to repay her | 我永远无法报答她 |
[27:55] | for shielding us from the bitterness between my parents. | 让我们免受父母之间的怨恨的影响 |
[27:59] | God, I mean, going away to college, that was like, | 去上大学 简直 |
[28:01] | the hardest thing ever. | 是最难的一件事 |
[28:03] | She’s always been my safety net. | 她一直是我的后盾 |
[28:06] | Well, to the old broad. | 敬老太太 |
[28:08] | Wish she be up and atom in no time. | 祝愿她早日康复 |
[28:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[28:17] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[28:18] | I forgot to call Irene’s tutor. | 我忘了给艾琳的家庭教师打电话了 |
[28:20] | It must be them. Please! Clean this up. | 一定是她们 快 打扫一下 |
[28:22] | I don’t want them thinking we’re boozing this early. | 我不想让她们觉得我们这么早就喝酒 |
[28:35] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[28:36] | I believe that Walter informed you | 我相信沃尔特已经告知你们 |
[28:38] | that I would be delivering Irene. | 我会送艾琳回家 |
[28:40] | Um, yes, hello, you must be Edna. | 对 你好 你一定是埃德娜吧 |
[28:43] | I’m Regan. | 我是里根 |
[28:45] | Irene, oh my gosh! | 艾琳 我的天 |
[28:47] | I cannot believe it. You have grown into a little woman. | 简直不敢相信 你已经长成一个小女人了 |
[28:51] | Oh, sorry! | 抱歉 |
[28:54] | This is Betaine, and Samantha, and Layan. | 这是贝特尼 萨曼莎和拉杨 |
[28:57] | My friends from college. | 我的大学同学 |
[28:59] | Won’t you come in? | 你想进来吗 |
[29:02] | We’re due for a storm this evening. | 今晚会有暴风雨 |
[29:06] | Yes, Walter informed us of that. | 是的 沃尔特跟我们说了 |
[29:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢提醒 |
[29:16] | This house is… | 这栋房子是 |
[29:40] | We are so excited for this weekend. | 我们太期待这个周末了 |
[29:42] | I hope you are too. | 希望你也这么觉得 |
[29:44] | Why don’t you show us the rooms? | 你干嘛不带我们看看房间呢 |
[29:46] | That was my plan. | 正有此意 |
[29:53] | I put names on the doors. That’s where you girls sleep. | 我在门上贴了名字 你们就睡在那儿 |
[29:56] | Come on, Regan, follow me. | 来 里根 跟我来 |
[30:02] | Regan! | 里根 |
[30:10] | Is this your room? | 这是你房间吗 |
[30:11] | Yep, this is my room. You sleep down the hall. | 对 这是我房间 你睡在大厅那边 |
[30:13] | I saved that one for you. | 我给你留的房间 |
[30:16] | This is a lovely room. | 这个房间太可爱了 |
[30:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[30:21] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[30:22] | It is a monitor in case I need you. | 这是个监视器 方便我找你帮忙 |
[30:24] | One in the den, and one in the kitchen. | 一个在书房 一个在厨房 |
[30:26] | You can hear if I call you. | 我叫你 你能听见 |
[30:28] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[30:30] | Irene? Hello? | 艾琳 有人吗 |
[30:32] | Irene? | 艾琳 |
[30:33] | No, you silly. | 不是这样的 傻瓜 |
[30:35] | You just hear downstairs. Come on. | 在楼下能听到 来 |
[30:43] | Hey! How do you like your room, Layan? | 你觉得房间怎么样 拉杨 |
[30:45] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[30:47] | Hey, I gotta go call Jules. Gotta check on my grandma. | 我得给朱尔斯打个电话 问问祖母的情况 |
[30:49] | Okay, I gotta get my bag. | 好 我去拿包 |
[30:51] | – I can help you unpack. – Deal! | -我能帮你打开行李 -说定了 |
[30:53] | But first, let’s see my room. | 但首先 看看我的房间 |
[30:56] | Whose room is that? | 那是谁的房间 |
[30:58] | The room with the dirty door? | 门很脏的那间 |
[31:01] | No one’s. | 不是谁的 |
[31:02] | Please, let’s look at my room. | 请来看看我的房间 |
[31:07] | Hey, Jules. | 朱尔斯 |
[31:09] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[31:10] | Ah, she just finished eating. | 她刚吃完东西 |
[31:11] | What did the doctor say? | 医生怎么说 |
[31:12] | They’re gonna be doing some more tests later this week, | 他们这周会要再做些检查 |
[31:15] | but she’s holding her own. | 但她还在坚持 |
[31:16] | Do me a favor, put the phone next to her, so I can speak to her. | 帮个忙 把手机放她旁边 我要和她说话 |
[31:19] | Yeah, hold on. | 行 等一下 |
[31:22] | Gram, it’s Regan. | 祖母 是里根 |
[31:26] | Hi, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[31:27] | Grandma, how are you? | 祖母 你怎么样 |
[31:29] | Oh, I am fine. | 我很好 |
[31:30] | A little fall can’t take me away from you. | 小小的摔跤还要不了我的命 |
[31:34] | I wish I was there. | 我多想在你身边 |
[31:35] | No, no, you stop that. | 不 不 别这么说 |
[31:38] | You go get that job. | 你得到了那份工作 |
[31:39] | I know how much that means to you. | 我知道这对你有多重要 |
[31:41] | I’ll come visit when I get out of here. | 我出院了会来看你的 |
[31:44] | Mm, I can’t wait. | 等不及了 |
[31:47] | Oh, the doctor’s here again. | 医生又来了 |
[31:50] | At least he’s a cute one. | 幸好长得还行 |
[31:52] | Bye, honey. | 拜 亲爱的 |
[31:53] | Bye, gram. | 拜 祖母 |
[31:54] | Keep me informed. I love you. | 随时联系 我爱你 |
[32:03] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[33:56] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[34:00] | You shouldn’t be in here. | 你不该来这儿的 |
[34:02] | It was open. | 门是开的 |
[34:04] | I just walked in. | 我刚进来 |
[34:06] | This is… | 这是 |
[34:08] | Alice’s room. | 爱丽丝的房间 |
[34:11] | Who is Alice? | 谁是爱丽丝 |
[34:15] | Did your father tell you not to come in here? | 是你父亲让你别来这儿的吗 |
[34:17] | No. | 不是 |
[34:19] | Then who? | 那是谁 |
[34:22] | Alice told me. | 爱丽丝告诉我的 |
[34:35] | Layan, did you leave the water running in the shower? | 拉杨 是你没关淋浴间的水吗 |
[34:38] | No, it wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[34:39] | Well, it was still running when I went in there. | 我进去的时候还开着呢 |
[34:42] | Well, it’s a good thing you caught it then. | 幸好你及时你发现了 |
[34:51] | This is going to be lovely. | 接下来会很棒的 |
[34:53] | My favorite people in the world | 这个世界上我最喜欢的人 |
[34:54] | and now I get to add a new name to that list. | 现在要加一个名字了 |
[34:57] | What can I do to help? | 我能帮你什么 |
[34:59] | The napkins are in the cabinet on the left. | 餐巾纸在左边的柜子里 |
[35:01] | And there are paper plates in there as well. | 而且这里也有一次性纸碗 |
[35:05] | Let’s see… Oh, Irene! | 我看看 艾琳 |
[35:07] | What did your mother do? | 你妈妈做了什么好吃的 |
[35:09] | She told me not to tell. | 她让我保密 |
[35:11] | Chocolate covered strawberries. | 鲜草莓夹心巧克力 |
[35:14] | And wine… | 还有红酒 |
[35:16] | Your mother sure knows us. | 你妈可真懂我们 |
[35:18] | She’s a keeper. | 她可是一家之主 |
[35:21] | Okay, let’s get this packed. | 好吧 都装起来 |
[35:33] | Wait until you see the horses. | 等下能看见那些马了 |
[35:34] | My dad says, when I grow up, | 我爸说 当我长大了 |
[35:36] | I can ride them by myself. | 我就可以独自骑马了 |
[35:37] | Oh my god, did she say horses? | 天呐 她是说马吗 |
[35:39] | I love horses! | 我喜欢马 |
[35:40] | This is perfect! | 这里太完美了 |
[35:42] | Yeah, except the storm coming. | 没错 只要不来暴风雨 |
[35:44] | Let’s enjoy. It won’t be here till tonight. | 好好玩吧 暴风雨晚上才来 |
[35:55] | Wine? | 要红酒吗 |
[35:57] | Yes, please. | 要 谢谢 |
[36:04] | Betaine? | 贝特尼呢 |
[36:05] | Yes. Wine? | 好 酒呢 |
[36:21] | Oh, my gosh! It has not been that long. | 天呐 没有那么久 |
[36:24] | The way you act around him, it sure looks like it has. | 你在他身边那种行为 一看就是 |
[36:27] | I’m molding him and he’s coming along quite nicely. | 我改变他 他就慢慢边更好了 |
[36:31] | Don’t be too sure, a tiger doesn’t lose its stripes that easily. | 别那么肯定 本性难移 |
[36:34] | I’m sure it did. | 我确定已经成功了 |
[37:20] | Okay, I figure two years, | 我计划 大概两年 |
[37:23] | we move to lake George | 我们搬到乔治湖 |
[37:25] | we have twins, runs in his family, | 生一对双胞胎 打理他的家 |
[37:27] | and then I take real estate and a good house. | 然后我接手庄园和一座大房子 |
[37:30] | How does Paul feel about that? | 保罗觉得怎么样呢 |
[37:32] | Oh, Paul’s fine with it. | 他没什么意见 |
[37:33] | What about this all-girls weekend, is he all about that? | 那这个属于女孩的周末 他同意吗 |
[37:36] | I know what’s best for Paul. | 我了解保罗最想要什么 |
[37:38] | I’m sure you do. | 那肯定啊 |
[38:09] | No! | 不要 |
[38:16] | Help! | 救命 |
[38:17] | Stay here, Irene! Stay here! | 待在这 别走 艾琳 |
[38:26] | No! | 不要 |
[38:30] | Samantha! | 萨曼莎 |
[38:32] | You okay? What happened? | 你还好吧 发生了什么 |
[38:48] | You still think I’m making this up? | 你还觉得我是编的吗 |
[38:51] | Not all of it, honey, but some of it sounds a little… | 也不全都是 但 有些听起来有点 |
[39:00] | You don’t think i did this to myself? | 你不会觉得我是在自导自演吧 |
[39:03] | We’re just glad that you’re okay. | 我们只是庆幸你没出事 |
[39:10] | I’m going to go take a warm shower. | 我要去洗个热水澡 |
[39:12] | Try to calm my nerves. | 缓解一下紧张 |
[39:13] | Sounds like a good idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[39:22] | What? | 干嘛 |
[39:27] | What do you think about your new place? | 你觉得你的新家怎么样 |
[39:30] | It’s a great house. | 还不错 |
[39:32] | I miss my old school. | 我想我的旧学校了 |
[39:37] | You’ll make new friends. | 你会交到新朋友的 |
[39:40] | I don’t want new friends. | 我不想要新朋友 |
[39:42] | When I went away to college, | 我刚上大学的时候 |
[39:44] | I was really scared to leave grandmother and Jules, ’cause, | 离开了奶奶和朱尔斯我真的吓坏了 |
[39:48] | I thought I might not ever make any new friends. | 因为我以为我可以不交新朋友 |
[39:50] | But, then I found the girls, | 但直到我遇见她们 |
[39:55] | and I didn’t feel so alone anymore. | 我不再感到孤独了 |
[39:57] | Are you scared of being alone? | 你害怕孤独吗 |
[40:00] | It’s something that I am working on. | 我还在努力克服它 |
[40:05] | What do you think happened in the barn? | 你觉得马棚里发生了什么 |
[40:12] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[40:14] | Alice? | 爱丽丝吗 |
[40:16] | Who’s Alice? | 爱丽丝是谁 |
[40:20] | Go on, tell me. | 告诉我 |
[40:29] | Don’t worry, sweetheart. | 别担心 宝贝 |
[40:32] | She’s doing just fine. | 她表现得很棒 |
[40:34] | You know I was thinking, | 我在想 |
[40:36] | that since our picnic got cut short, and the weather’s turning, | 我们野炊意外中断 然后还变天了 |
[40:38] | maybe we could find a game to play? | 不然我们找个游戏来玩玩 |
[40:42] | Would that be okay with you? | 你觉得可以吗 |
[40:45] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[40:47] | You have any games in your room? | 你房间里有啥游戏吗 |
[40:48] | – Yeah. – Why don’t you go grab one? | -有呀 -那去拿一个过来吧 |
[41:00] | How’s Samantha? | 萨曼莎怎么样了 |
[41:01] | Oh, she’s a bit on edge. | 她还有点紧张 |
[41:03] | But, when isn’t she? | 但 她不一直这样吗 |
[41:06] | That was crazy. | 刚才有点吓人 |
[41:08] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道怎么做什么 |
[41:09] | Well, cheer up. | 别担心 |
[41:11] | I’m good at that. | 包在我身上 |
[41:16] | What happened with Irene? | 艾琳怎么了 |
[41:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:20] | She mentioned someone named Alice, | 她提到了个叫爱丽丝的人 |
[41:23] | and kept really quiet. | 然后就不说了 |
[42:33] | Says here she flatlined six minutes ago. | 这里显示她心脏6分钟前就停止跳动了 |
[42:37] | No alarm? | 没有警报吗 |
[42:40] | I’m going to check the EKG | 我去查一下心电图 |
[42:41] | and get a reading for the past three hours. | 看看这三小时内是什么情况 |
[42:43] | Do not leave her. | 你守着她 |
[42:57] | Wait, I’m really sure that was November. | 等下 我很确定那是十一月 |
[43:01] | No, it couldn’t have been November, | 不可能 肯定不是十一月 |
[43:02] | because foster hall was closed in October | 因为 福斯特大厅十月就关闭了 |
[43:05] | and I remember this | 我记得这个是因为 |
[43:05] | because Paul and I went to that costume party. | 我跟保罗去过那个化妆舞会 |
[43:08] | Hm, November, October, it’s all a blur to me. | 十一月还是十月我完全记不清了 |
[43:11] | Her tuition went to good use? | 她的学费花哪去了 |
[43:13] | Hey, as long as I pass, I get the same diploma you get. | 一旦我通过了 我得到的文凭跟你一样 |
[43:20] | Will you play with us? | 跟我们一起玩游戏吗 |
[43:23] | Not right now, sweetie. | 现在不想 宝贝 |
[43:24] | I will, what do you wanna play? | 我玩 你想玩什么 |
[43:26] | Hide and seek. | 捉迷藏 |
[43:29] | It sounds like fun. | 听起来不错 |
[43:30] | – Let’s do it. – Come on. | -开始吧 -来吧 |
[43:32] | Go hide with me. | 跟我一起藏 |
[43:34] | Regan… | 里根 |
[43:36] | You’re it. | 你来捉 |
[43:37] | Okay, fine. | 好 好吧 |
[43:39] | No peeking. | 别偷看 |
[43:41] | I’ll try. | 我尽量 |
[43:49] | Come on, this is gonna be fun. | 来 很好玩的 |
[43:51] | After this, we can have a bottle of wine, | 玩完我们还可以开瓶红酒 |
[43:54] | and just relax. | 放松一点 |
[44:11] | Whoa, what kind of kinky stuff is Walter into? | 哇 沃尔特这还有什么奇怪东西吗 |
[44:25] | Forty-eight… | 四十八 |
[44:27] | Forty-nine… | 四十九 |
[44:29] | Fifty! | 五十 |
[44:30] | Ready or not, here I come! | 准备好了吗 我来啦 |
[44:43] | Okay, that is just wrong. | 好了 这样不好 |
[44:49] | What was that? | 那是什么声音 |
[44:50] | Probably just a rat coming to visit its dead relatives. | 可能就是只老鼠去找它死去的同类了 |
[44:54] | The gang’s all here. | 这里肯定有一窝老鼠 |
[44:57] | What does that say? | 这上面写着什么 |
[45:03] | “In death, we are free.” | “我们从死亡中获得自由” |
[45:06] | Oh come on, that is creepy. | 拜托 这很吓人 |
[45:10] | What’s all this? | 这都是些什么 |
[45:19] | I think I just found Walter’s diary. | 我觉得我发现了沃尔特的日记 |
[45:22] | – I’m not reading that. – All right. | -我不打算读 -好吧 |
[45:25] | Give me a hand with this. | 给我搭把手 |
[45:34] | Was that you? | 刚才是你吗 |
[45:38] | You’re hearing things. | 你又听到东西了 |
[46:20] | Regan. | 里根 |
[47:13] | Hey, I’m done with this. | 我不玩了 |
[47:22] | 65, sears street. Please hurry. | 西尔斯街65号 请尽快 |
[47:27] | Irene, what are you doing? | 艾琳 你在干嘛 |
[47:31] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[47:39] | Who were you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话 |
[47:44] | Okay, all right. Come on, let’s go downstairs. | 好吧 来 跟我下楼吧 |
[47:49] | Come on. | 来 |
[47:56] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定没事吗 |
[48:01] | No, I can tell that something’s making you… | 我知道有些事让你觉得 |
[48:04] | Uneasy. | 不舒服 |
[48:10] | You know you can talk to me about it. | 你可以跟我说的 |
[48:15] | This is a bad place. | 这房子不好 |
[48:19] | You mean you don’t like living here? | 你是说你不喜欢住在这里吗 |
[48:25] | Oh, you haven’t even given it a chance yet. | 可是你甚至都没尝试先住一下 |
[48:29] | Look, I’ll be here all weekend. | 听着 我整个周末都会在这里 |
[48:32] | I know it’s gonna take some time, but, | 我知道这需要时间 但 |
[48:36] | we’ll get there together. | 我们能做到的 |
[48:41] | I think that is enough fun and games for everyone. | 我觉得我们玩闹得差不多了 |
[48:44] | Hey, did you rattle the door beneath the stairwell? | 是你弄响楼梯下的门吗 |
[48:48] | It’s probably layan. | 可能是Iayan |
[48:50] | Where are Samantha and Layan? | 萨曼莎和拉扬在哪 |
[48:51] | Speak of the devils… | 说曹操曹操到 |
[48:53] | No one bothered to come looking for us. | 都没人想起去找我们了 |
[48:55] | What is that? | 这些是什么 |
[48:57] | Oh, we found crazy stuff. | 我们找到了奇怪的东西 |
[48:59] | There are some fascinating artifacts in that basement. | 地下室有一些有趣的古董 |
[49:02] | I don’t think Walter knows what he has down there. | 我觉得沃尔特并不知道下面有什么 |
[49:05] | For instance? | 比如 |
[49:06] | Just, interesting to say the least. | 反正 就很有意思 |
[49:15] | You know what? This can wait. | 这样吧 先不看也行 |
[49:21] | Who could that be? | 会是谁啊 |
[49:24] | Hey! Don’t let anyone in. | 别让任何人进来 |
[49:25] | Irene! | 艾琳 |
[49:27] | Oh my god! | 我的天呐 |
[49:30] | Irene, do not answer that door! | 艾琳 别开门 |
[49:35] | Irene, do not answer that | 艾琳 别开 |
[49:43] | Pizza? | 披萨吗 |
[49:44] | We did not order pizza. | 我们都没点披萨 |
[49:46] | I did. | 我点的 |
[49:47] | Irene, you could be the death of me. | 艾琳 你真是要搞死我 |
[49:50] | Just wait until you have kids. | 等你有小孩你就懂了 |
[49:52] | Yeah, right. | 没错 |
[49:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[50:03] | What a creep! | 太诡异了 |
[50:04] | It scared us out! | 太吓人了 |
[50:07] | Let’s have pizza! | 来吃披萨 |
[50:11] | Oh, I never got it. | 我都没听说过 |
[50:13] | I mean, studying things that happened centuries ago? | 研究几个世纪前的事吗 |
[50:16] | I mean there is a reason they call it ancient history. | 我意思是 叫它古代史是有原因 |
[50:20] | What’s wrong with history? | 历史怎么了 |
[50:22] | I find it fascinating. | 我觉得它挺有趣的 |
[50:23] | Delving into the lives and stories of past figures and events | 挖掘过去人物和故事的生活和故事 |
[50:28] | who shaped us into who we are today. | 以追溯我们是谁 |
[50:30] | Leaders and explorers who weren’t afraid | 先贤和探险家们无惧挑战 |
[50:33] | to wander out on their own and place a new trail. | 独自探索并开拓出新道路 |
[50:36] | That excites me. | 这激励着我 |
[50:39] | I’m learning more about you everyday. | 我每天对能刷新对你的认识 |
[50:41] | Our little wonder. | 我们的小奇迹 |
[50:43] | And there is some serious history to this house. | 而且这间房子的历史有点问题 |
[50:45] | Where did Walter find this place? | 沃尔特在哪找到这间房子 |
[50:47] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[50:49] | The sale was up for closure, he got it for a steal. | 当时销售期快结束了 他捡便宜买的 |
[50:51] | So? What did you find? | 所以 你找到了什么 |
[50:54] | Well, we found an old crate, | 我们找到了一个大木箱 |
[50:56] | with an inscription on the outside in German. | 上面写着德文的题字 |
[50:59] | It reads, “in death, we are free.” | 上面写着”我们从死亡中获得自由” |
[51:01] | No, thank you. | 得了吧 |
[51:02] | What was in it? | 箱子里面有什么 |
[51:03] | We did not open it, but, there were all these books and papers | 我们没打开 但那里还有很多 |
[51:07] | from world war II and the 1950s and 60s. | 二战时期和五六十年代的书籍文件等等 |
[51:10] | We even found this book. | 甚至还有这本书 |
[51:13] | Zigfreid Zauer? | 齐格弗里德·佐尔 |
[51:16] | Maybe the person who owned the book. | 可能是书主人吧 |
[51:18] | And is this really how we’re gonna spend the night? | 咱们今晚就都耗在这上面吗 |
[51:20] | I thought we were getting away from school. | 我还想着逃离学校不用学习呢 |
[51:22] | Look at this, this looks like student tests. | 看这个 像是学生试卷 |
[51:25] | The family could have been pack rats. | 这家人可能都很念旧 |
[51:27] | No, but if you look at them, all the names are different | 的确 不过仔细看看 上面姓名各异 |
[51:30] | and they have grades on them. | 而且每个人都有成绩 |
[51:32] | Whoever lived here, could have been a teacher? | 之前住这里的人 没准是个老师 |
[51:37] | I think it is time for our little Princess | 我认为 咱们的小公主 |
[51:41] | to go to sleep. | 该上床睡觉啦 |
[51:42] | What do you think? | 你说呢 |
[51:44] | I’m tired. | 我确实累了 |
[51:46] | Let’s leave this for a moment, okay? | 咱们先不管这些了 好吗 |
[51:48] | I think it is only fitting that we all tuck you in tonight? | 最好大家一起送你睡觉 对吧 |
[51:59] | Did you hear that? | 听见雷声了没 |
[52:00] | My mom used to tell me that it’s just angels blowing. | 我妈妈以前说 这是天使在擤鼻涕 |
[52:04] | Come on, let’s get ready for bed. Brush your teeth. | 来吧 准备休息了 刷牙去 |
[52:11] | You’re excited for your first night in your big, new house? | 住进新家的第一个晚上 兴奋吗 |
[52:18] | What is that smell? | 什么味道 |
[52:22] | I don’t know, it’s not poop. | 不知道 反正不是便便的臭味 |
[52:28] | Well, it’s wedged shut. | 窗户被楔住了 |
[52:31] | That is awful. | 太恶心了 |
[52:32] | I have never smelt anything like that before. | 我从没闻过这种味道 |
[52:35] | It’s this old house. | 这毕竟是个老宅子 |
[52:37] | Let me see those pearly whites. | 给我看看你的小贝齿 |
[52:40] | Nice. Now off to bed. | 不错 快上床去吧 |
[52:44] | Come on, little monkey. | 来吧 小淘气 |
[52:52] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[52:56] | Goodnight, kiddo. | 晚安啦 老妹 |
[53:01] | We’ll be downstairs if you need us. | 我们就在楼下 有事就喊我们 |
[53:05] | Regan? | 里根 |
[53:07] | Yeah? | 怎么啦 |
[53:08] | Go ahead, I’ll be right down. | 你们先走 我就下来 |
[53:14] | What is it? | 什么事呀 |
[53:17] | Irene, what’s bothering you? | 艾琳 你在想什么 |
[53:20] | Is it that Alice person? | 是那个叫爱丽丝的人吗 |
[53:25] | It is, isn’t it? | 就是她 是不是 |
[53:27] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[53:29] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能说 |
[53:31] | I can’t help you if you don’t tell me. | 你不告诉我 我怎么帮你呢 |
[53:36] | Do you like children? | 你喜欢小孩子吗 |
[53:39] | Of course. | 当然啦 |
[53:45] | I think you’ll be a really good mother. | 我想你会是个好妈妈的 |
[53:47] | Only if I have a daughter like you. | 除非我有个像你一样乖巧的女儿 |
[53:53] | Now, get some sleep, | 好了 快睡吧 |
[53:55] | and in the morning, | 明早起来 |
[53:57] | we’ll have a pancake breakfast? | 咱们吃煎饼 好吗 |
[54:04] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[54:08] | Goodnight, Regan. | 晚安 里根 |
[54:11] | Sweet dreams. | 好梦 |
[54:39] | This is Alice’s room. | 这是爱丽丝的房间 |
[54:41] | Who was Alice? | 爱丽丝是谁 |
[54:44] | What are you guys doing in here? | 你们在这里干什么呢 |
[54:46] | I think Walter wanted us to avoid this room. | 我觉得沃尔特不想让咱们进来 |
[54:49] | I mean, look at this place. | 看看这里啊 |
[54:51] | Lost in time. | 被遗忘在时间里 |
[54:52] | We should not be in here. | 咱们不该进来 |
[54:54] | Shut the hell up. | 都闭嘴 |
[54:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[54:58] | This man is the same man that’s in the Nazi pictures downstairs. | 这人就是楼下纳粹照片里的那个人 |
[55:12] | You’re right, we shouldn’t be in here. | 你说得对 我们不该进来 |
[55:36] | Let me go check on Irene. | 我去看看艾琳 |
[55:37] | I know she’s fine. | 她能有啥事 |
[55:40] | You know, I’m actually just gonna call Paul | 我要去给保罗打个电话 |
[55:42] | and then probably call it a night. So… | 然后就休息了 所以 |
[55:44] | I’ll keep an eye on her. | 我可以去看看她 |
[55:45] | Okay, you’re the best. | 好呀 你最好了 |
[55:47] | Thanks! | 多谢 |
[55:48] | No problem. | 客气啦 |
[55:49] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[56:21] | I was right. | 我说得没错 |
[56:23] | It’s the same guy. | 是同一个人 |
[56:25] | He’s a Nazi? | 他是纳粹吗 |
[56:26] | Yeah, a Nazi lived right in this house. | 没错 一个纳粹分子曾住在这里 |
[56:30] | Put some paper under her before she has an accident. | 她犯神经前赶紧给她垫点纸 |
[56:33] | Hitler was obsessed with the occult. | 希特勒一直沉迷于神秘学 |
[56:36] | Walter’s done a lot of research on the subject. | 沃尔特在这方面做过很多研究 |
[56:39] | This must be the daughter. | 这应该是这家的女儿 |
[56:42] | I’ll bet this is Alice. | 我敢打赌 这就是爱丽丝 |
[56:49] | This letter is addressed to Zigfried. | 这封信是寄给齐格弗里德的 |
[56:52] | What’s that picture? | 这幅图是什么 |
[56:54] | I believe this is an amulet. | 这应该是个护身符 |
[56:57] | You see the French lettering on the bottom? | 你看到底部的法语字母了吗 |
[56:59] | This was probably confiscated by the Nazis. | 这可能是被纳粹没收来的 |
[57:02] | I know this. | 我认得这个 |
[57:04] | And you know this because? | 你认得这个是因为 |
[57:06] | The French people of Oradour-sur-Glane village. | 奥拉杜尔村的法国村民 |
[57:08] | They were massacred | 他们惨遭屠杀 |
[57:09] | and all of their relics were taken by the Nazis. | 他们所有的文物都被纳粹夺走了 |
[57:12] | I believe it is called Oradour-sur-Glane. | 我认为应该读作奥拉杜尔苏尔格兰 |
[57:16] | Look at this. | 快看这个 |
[57:21] | Our boy, Zigfreid just wasn’t any Nazi. | 咱们的齐格弗里德可不是普通的纳粹 |
[57:23] | So you’re saying there’s a connection | 那么你是说 |
[57:26] | between the people who lived in this house | 住在这里的人和希特勒之间 |
[57:28] | and Hitler. | 有关联 |
[57:31] | Spooky stuff, girls. | 别吓唬宝宝了 |
[57:33] | I’ll see if I can find any more details online. | 我看看能否从网上查到更多细节 |
[57:36] | Grab that box, Regan. | 里根 拿上箱子 |
[57:38] | Can you hold this? | 帮我拿下杯子 |
[57:39] | Well, this should be fun. | 应该挺有意思的 |
[57:55] | Hello, babe. | 亲爱的 你好啊 |
[57:57] | How’s it going? | 你们玩得如何 |
[57:58] | It’s good, we’re just relaxing. | 还不错 我们也就是放松一下 |
[58:01] | The girls are still awake. Did you feed the cat? | 她们还没睡 你喂猫了吗 |
[58:04] | Yes, I fed the cat. | 喂了 喂了 |
[58:05] | Why do you say it like that? You got me that cat. | 你怎么这么不情愿 猫还是你送我的呢 |
[58:09] | So what are you wearing? | 你现在穿的啥呀 |
[58:11] | We’re not doing this. | 别闹 |
[58:13] | I’m not telling you. | 我不告诉你 |
[58:14] | Come on. | 说说嘛 |
[58:15] | You don’t deserve it. | 就不告诉你 |
[58:17] | You know I’m alone here. | 人家孤零零一个人 |
[58:19] | And you wish I was there with you, don’t you? | 想让我陪着你 是吧 |
[58:22] | You know it, babe. | 你懂的 宝宝 |
[58:24] | Well… | 那好吧 |
[58:26] | I’ve got on that little black tank top, | 我现在穿着黑色背心 |
[58:30] | the one that you like, | 你喜欢的那件 |
[58:31] | yeah… | 没错 |
[58:33] | And I’ve got these itty-bitty panties, | 我还穿了紧身内裤 |
[58:38] | they don’t leave much to the imagination. | 没啥好遐想的 |
[58:42] | But it’s not all one-sided, | 不能光我在说 |
[58:43] | you’ve got to tell me what you’ve got on. | 你得告诉我你这会穿的什么 |
[58:48] | Did you hear that? | 你听到噪音了吗 |
[58:49] | Hear what? Must be on your end. | 什么噪音 应该是你那边的问题 |
[59:01] | No, it’s not my connection. | 我信号没问题啊 |
[59:03] | It’s your signal. | 是你信号的问题 |
[59:05] | Someone else is talking. | 有人在说话 |
[59:09] | Paul. Paul. | 保罗 保罗 |
[59:30] | What? | 什么 |
[59:45] | Okay, here it is. | 搜到了 |
[59:47] | The amulet was from France. | 护身符来自法国 |
[59:49] | It was originally possessed by the templar knights. | 它最初为圣殿骑士所有 |
[59:51] | It was believed that the amulet would remove any fear or hatred. | 人们相信护身符可以消除任何恐惧或仇恨 |
[59:55] | From whoever is wearing it. | 无论是谁佩戴着它 |
[59:57] | Therefore removing any hesitation in battle? | 所以它能在战斗中消除所有迟疑 |
[1:00:01] | But it is also believed that | 但人们同时认为 |
[1:00:02] | the object would retain all of that hate, fear, | 这个物件会保留所有的仇恨 恐惧 |
[1:00:04] | bearing heavy consequences to anyone who encounters it. | 为所及之人招来沉重后果 |
[1:00:08] | Is this like black magic or something? | 听着像巫术似的 |
[1:00:10] | No, think about it. | 不是 想想看 |
[1:00:11] | A physical manifestation of pure hatred | 纯粹仇恨的一种具象化表现 |
[1:00:15] | whether you believe it or not, it’s a powerful symbol. | 无论你信不信 这都象征一股强大的力量 |
[1:00:18] | Hatred? | 仇恨吗 |
[1:00:19] | Trapped in an amulet. This is a myth, right? | 还被困在护身符里 这是个传说 是吧 |
[1:00:26] | She may be smoking something? | 她嗑啥了吗 |
[1:00:28] | Did you guys light up without me? | 你们是不是背着我嗑药了 |
[1:00:29] | What is the connection? | 到底有何关联 |
[1:00:30] | The amulet was sent here to Zigfreid via Brazil. | 这个护身符经巴西送到齐格弗里德手中 |
[1:00:34] | But, all those papers say Samuel Sears. | 但这些文件上都写得是萨缪尔·西尔斯 |
[1:00:38] | Look him up. | 查查他 |
[1:00:41] | Look, it’s Zigfreid. | 快看 是齐格弗里德 |
[1:00:44] | Originally from Berlin, Germany, | 来自德国柏林 |
[1:00:46] | Samuel Sears, of Franklovo parish, | 萨缪尔·西尔斯 居住于弗兰克洛沃教区 |
[1:00:48] | died on Thursday due to exposure to chemicals. | 因接触有害化学物质而死于星期四 |
[1:00:52] | He must have changed his name to Samuel Sears. | 他一定把名字改成了萨缪尔·西尔斯 |
[1:00:56] | He is survived by the sole remaining family member, | 他去世后只留下唯一的家人 |
[1:00:59] | his wife, Miriam Sears. | 他的妻子 米里亚姆·西尔斯 |
[1:01:01] | She probably buried him in the backyard. | 她可能把他埋在后院了 |
[1:01:05] | Miriam Sears. | 米里亚姆·西尔斯 |
[1:01:06] | A grade school teacher at Treemon Elementary. | 特里蒙小学的老师 |
[1:01:09] | Wife of Samuel Sears. | 萨缪尔·西尔斯的妻子 |
[1:01:11] | That explains the test papers. | 这样一来那些试卷就说得通了 |
[1:01:15] | Look, this one’s from 1968. | 看 这是1968年的事 |
[1:01:17] | Alice Sears. | 爱丽丝·西尔斯 |
[1:01:18] | Daughter of Samuel and Miriam Sears | 萨缪尔·西尔斯和米里亚姆·西尔斯之女 |
[1:01:20] | was reported missing over the weekend. | 于周末被报失踪 |
[1:01:23] | Police have released an all-points bulletin | 警方已发布全面寻人启事 |
[1:01:25] | to include the neighboring counties. | 搜索范围覆盖周边郡县 |
[1:01:28] | I mean, who wouldn’t run away from a dad like that? | 有那样的爸爸 不逃跑才怪呢 |
[1:01:32] | Here’s another one. | 还有一条 |
[1:01:33] | Miriam Sears, Tremont village, | 米里亚姆·西尔斯 来自特里蒙德村 |
[1:01:36] | husband Samuel Sears, | 丈夫是萨缪尔·西尔斯 |
[1:01:37] | born in Berlin, | 生于柏林 |
[1:01:40] | Nothing about Alice. | 没提爱丽丝 |
[1:01:42] | How could that be? | 怎么会这样 |
[1:01:44] | She was their only child. | 她是他们的独女 |
[1:01:46] | There’s nothing here about her. | 没有她的任何信息 |
[1:01:49] | Disappeared without a trace? | 消失得无影无踪了吗 |
[1:01:53] | There’s something wrong with this computer. | 电脑出毛病了 |
[1:02:08] | My god, that was so weird. | 天啊 太诡异了 |
[1:02:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:02:11] | The camera just turned on, and someone texted me. | 摄像头自动开了 有人给我发了信息 |
[1:02:14] | It’s probably just Walter checking in on us. | 可能只是沃尔特问候咱们吧 |
[1:02:17] | Put up some porno and make him really wonder. | 找点黄片 逗逗他 |
[1:02:20] | Yeah, you’re probably right. | 好吧 可能确实如你所说 |
[1:02:23] | God, I need a glass of wine. | 我得来一杯酒 |
[1:02:25] | – Yes, please. – Yeah, I like that idea. | -去拿点 -好主意 |
[1:02:27] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[1:03:03] | Samuel sent Alice away. | 萨缪尔把爱丽丝送走了 |
[1:03:06] | Where? | 送去哪儿 |
[1:03:07] | I don’t know, reform school? | 我不知道啊 比如少管所 |
[1:03:11] | You’re becoming obsessed with this Alice. | 你越来越沉迷于爱丽丝了 |
[1:03:14] | You’re becoming Samantha. | 你都要变成萨曼莎了 |
[1:03:17] | Hit images. | 过来看图 |
[1:03:21] | That is a disturbing picture. | 这照片真膈应人 |
[1:03:23] | An old man in a gas mask? | 一个戴着防毒面具的老头吗 |
[1:03:25] | I’d be more concerned as to why he’s wearing it | 我更好奇他为什么穿成这样 |
[1:03:27] | than the look of him. | 而不是他这身打扮 |
[1:03:30] | And where are you going with this? | 不然你还能想什么 |
[1:03:33] | What does this have to do with being in this house? | 这和我们住在这儿有什么关系 |
[1:03:35] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[1:03:36] | And why would he keep the room up there in that condition? | 为什么他会把房间整成这样 |
[1:03:40] | He is an ethno-archaeologist. | 他是个民族考古学家 |
[1:03:42] | There must be something in that room that convinced him to. | 房间里一定得有什么东西来证实这样 |
[1:03:45] | An ethno what? | 民族什么 |
[1:03:47] | Big words. | 听不懂 |
[1:03:49] | Hey, at least I speak French. | 嘿 至少我会说法语 |
[1:04:05] | All right, while you guys keep making up stories, | 好吧 你们继续编故事吧 |
[1:04:07] | but I think it is time for bed. | 我可要去睡觉了 |
[1:04:11] | Yeah, Layan is right. | 是啊 拉杨说的对 |
[1:04:14] | I’m gonna snuggle up and read myself to sleep. | 我要窝在床上 看看书睡觉 |
[1:04:17] | Thank goodness, someone else is on the sanity train. | 谢天谢地 还是有人是清醒的 |
[1:04:20] | Yeah, I could use some sleep too. | 好吧 我也要去睡了 |
[1:04:26] | Wait, what’s that? | 等等 那是什么 |
[1:04:31] | That’s Irene’s room. | 是从艾琳的房间里传来的 |
[1:04:34] | Oh, my god! | 我的天 |
[1:04:42] | Irene! | 艾琳 |
[1:04:49] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[1:04:51] | Turn on the light. | 打开灯 |
[1:04:57] | How did they get in? | 这些玩意儿怎么进来的 |
[1:05:10] | Layan, go get some towels. | 拉杨 去拿块毛巾来 |
[1:05:13] | This is not good. | 这可不妙 |
[1:05:23] | You don’t find this creepy? | 你不觉得这很惊悚吗 |
[1:05:24] | No. | 一点也不 |
[1:05:25] | There’s a leak inside, a storm outside | 外头下暴雨 里面漏点水很正常 |
[1:05:27] | and it happens to any old house. | 每座老房子都这样 |
[1:05:30] | What about the dead bird? | 那只死鸟怎么解释 |
[1:05:32] | Well… | 服了你了 |
[1:05:35] | I got this. | 我来处理这个 |
[1:05:54] | You’re okay? | 你还好吧 |
[1:05:56] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[1:05:57] | It’s late. | 太晚了 |
[1:05:58] | We’ll all go to bed. | 我们都必须去睡觉 |
[1:05:59] | I have a book that needs reading. | 我还有本书要打发 |
[1:06:01] | It’s either that or Xanax. | 不看书就要靠阿普唑仑了 |
[1:06:03] | Now that’s the best idea of the night. | 看起来这才是夜晚最棒的选择 |
[1:06:05] | Goodnight, guys. | 晚安 各位 |
[1:06:09] | Still watch TV while you read? | 还是边看电视边吗 |
[1:06:10] | How do you think i got through college? | 你以为我是怎么熬完大学的 |
[1:08:06] | The fuhrer, Adolf Hitler, | 我们的元首 阿道夫希特勒 |
[1:08:08] | is momentarily in Paris, by the Eiffel Tower… | 正在巴黎埃菲尔铁塔旁暂时驻扎 |
[1:11:26] | Cut it out, guys, I’m trying to sleep. | 别闹了 伙计们 我要睡觉 |
[1:11:40] | I’m done with this. | 我真是受够了 |
[1:11:45] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[1:12:25] | Irene? | 艾琳 |
[1:13:19] | Irene, what are you doing? Are you okay? | 艾琳 你在干什么 你还好吧 |
[1:13:23] | Are you looking for me? | 是你在找我吗 |
[1:13:26] | What? | 啥 |
[1:13:27] | Why didn’t anyone come looking for me? | 为什么没人来找我 |
[1:13:33] | No. | 不 |
[1:13:39] | Regan! | 里根 |
[1:13:43] | Regan! | 里根 |
[1:13:44] | Hold on, Irene! | 等一下 艾琳 |
[1:13:49] | Regan! | 里根 |
[1:13:50] | Hold on, I got to get a flashlight. | 等会儿 我去拿手电筒 |
[1:13:52] | Hold on. | 再等会儿 |
[1:14:09] | Regan! | 里根 |
[1:14:10] | I’m coming! | 我来了 |
[1:14:22] | Irene. Just a second. | 艾琳 再等我一秒钟 |
[1:14:31] | Regan! | 里根 |
[1:14:36] | Irene. | 艾琳 |
[1:14:38] | Why do you have this open? | 你为什么把它打开了 |
[1:14:45] | You’ll freeze to death. | 你会冻死的 |
[1:14:50] | I thought I saw someone. | 我觉得我看到有个人 |
[1:14:54] | There’s nobody outside. | 外面没有人 |
[1:14:58] | I want mommy. | 我要妈妈 |
[1:15:00] | Irene, I’m here. | 艾琳 有我在这呢 |
[1:15:04] | I’m scared. | 我好害怕 |
[1:15:05] | They won’t be back until Monday. | 他们得等到周一才会回来 |
[1:15:08] | It’s just thunder and lightning. | 那只是打雷和闪电 |
[1:15:11] | You go back to sleep. | 回去睡觉吧 |
[1:15:13] | I hear noises. | 我听见有些动静 |
[1:15:15] | There’s nothing to be afraid of. | 这没有什么好怕的 |
[1:15:17] | You know I won’t let anything happen to you. | 你知道我会保护你的 |
[1:15:26] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[1:15:55] | You see? | 看到了吧 |
[1:15:57] | It’s nothing. | 没有东西 |
[1:15:59] | It’s just your imagination. | 都是你想象出来的 |
[1:16:05] | There’s nothing under the bed. | 床底下也没有东西 |
[1:16:10] | Please. | 求求你了 |
[1:16:11] | You have to look under the bed. | 你一定要看一下床底下 |
[1:16:14] | There’s nothing there. | 那里不会有东西的 |
[1:16:17] | No. Please. | 有 求你看看吧 |
[1:16:19] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:16:21] | Look. | 看看吧 |
[1:16:23] | Will it make you feel better if I look under the bed? | 如果我看了床下你会感觉好些吗 |
[1:16:28] | And you’ll go back to sleep? | 你会回去睡觉吗 |
[1:16:32] | Okay, promise me. | 好吧 向我保证 |
[1:16:33] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[1:16:49] | That’s not me. | 上面的不是我 |
[1:17:00] | Come on! Let’s go! Let’s go, let’s go! | 快点 我们走我们走我们走 |
[1:17:18] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[1:17:20] | I’m scared. | 我好害怕 |
[1:17:22] | I don’t wanna be here. | 我不要在这儿待着了 |
[1:17:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:17:28] | I don’t know what’s going on. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[1:17:32] | I do. | 我知道 |
[1:17:33] | Bad things happen in this house. | 这所房子坏事不断 |
[1:17:35] | Irene? | 艾琳 |
[1:17:52] | What the hell is going? | 搞什么鬼 |
[1:18:12] | I’m scared. | 我好害怕 |
[1:18:20] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快走 快走 快走 |
[1:18:24] | Betaine, wake up. Betaine… | 贝特尼 醒醒 贝特尼 |
[1:18:45] | That’s Alice | 那是爱丽丝 |
[1:18:54] | My god! The amulet! | 我的天 是护身符 |
[1:18:59] | Thrives and becomes more powerful | 当遇到极大地恐惧时 |
[1:19:01] | when encountered with abject fear. | 会勃发并变得更强大 |
[1:19:08] | Must be in this house. | 一定在这所房子里 |
[1:19:11] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[1:19:14] | Listen to me, Irene. | 听我说 艾琳 |
[1:19:15] | Whatever that thing is, it is feeding on your fear. | 不管那是什么 都取决于你的恐惧 |
[1:19:20] | Becoming your worst nightmare. | 成为你抹不掉的噩梦 |
[1:19:22] | Irene, Irene, | 艾琳 艾琳 |
[1:19:24] | you need to face your fear. | 你要勇敢面对你的恐惧 |
[1:19:27] | You, we, cannot let the fear and hatred consume us. | 你 我们 不能被恐惧和仇恨蚕食掉 |
[1:19:34] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:19:37] | Alice. She is just a lost girl. | 爱丽丝 她迷失了自我 |
[1:19:41] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:19:42] | We need to get you out of here. | 我们要离开这里 |
[1:19:45] | Stay by me. | 紧跟着我 |
[1:20:00] | Irene! | 艾琳 |
[1:20:02] | Irene, no! | 艾琳 不 |
[1:20:09] | Irene! | 艾琳 |
[1:20:10] | Regan! | 里根 |
[1:20:11] | Irene, come on, come on. | 艾琳 过来 快过来 |
[1:20:13] | Regan… | 里根 |
[1:20:21] | Go, go! | 走 快走 |
[1:20:31] | Daddy’s car. | 爸爸的车 |
[1:20:33] | Why is daddy’s car still here? | 为什么爸爸的车还在这里 |
[1:20:35] | I need you to stand back. | 我要你待在我身后 |
[1:20:38] | Why, Regan? | 为什么 里根 |
[1:20:39] | Just listen to me. | 听我的就是了 |
[1:20:52] | What? What is it? | 什么 怎么了 |
[1:20:54] | No. No. We need to leave, Irene, leave! | 不 不 我们需要离开 艾琳 艾琳 |
[1:20:57] | Irene… | 艾琳 |
[1:20:59] | We have to be brave. | 我们要勇敢 |
[1:21:02] | That is the only way we are going to make it out of this house. | 只有这样我们才能离开这里 |
[1:21:05] | I will not let anything happen to you. Okay? | 我不会让你受伤的 好吗 |
[1:21:08] | Listen to me, we’re gonna go back through the house. | 听我说 我们要冲回这座房子 |
[1:21:11] | We’re gonna go in the kitchen, | 我们要去厨房 |
[1:21:12] | and we’re gonna out through the doggy door. | 我们要从宠物门逃出这里 |
[1:21:14] | Stay behind me, okay? | 跟紧我 好吗 |
[1:21:15] | And do not look back. | 千万别回头看 |
[1:21:17] | Okay. Irene, now! | 好了 艾琳 就是现在 |
[1:21:25] | Come on, go, go, go. | 我们走 快 快 快 |
[1:21:29] | Irene, go around, this is glass | 艾琳 绕过去 这里有玻璃 |
[1:21:33] | Come on, Regan! Come on. | 加油 里根 加油 |
[1:21:35] | Irene, go out the doggy door. Go! | 艾琳 从宠物门出去 快 |
[1:21:42] | Regan, come on! | 里根 快过来 |
[1:21:44] | Go out the doggy door, go now! | 快从宠物门出去 现在就去 |
[1:21:57] | Regan… | 里根 |
[1:22:02] | Regan! Come on! | 里根 快过来 |
[1:22:09] | Irene! | 艾琳 |
[1:22:13] | Irene, run! | 艾琳 快跑 |
[1:22:15] | I can’t go! | 我不能走 |
[1:22:16] | Go, baby! No! | 快走 宝贝 不要 |
[1:22:18] | No! | 不要 |
[1:22:31] | Regan… | 里根 |
[1:23:07] | No one is allowed in this house. | 任何人都不许踏进这座房子 |
[1:23:12] | Papa would be very angry. | 爸爸会非常生气的 |
[1:23:34] | He’s coming. | 他要来了 |
[1:23:58] | Are you looking for me? | 你在找我吗 |
[1:24:16] | Irene! | 艾琳 |
[1:24:21] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:24:24] | Look at me. What are you doing out here? | 看着我 你在外面干什么 |
[1:24:27] | Come on. Let’s get you to the house. Let’s go. | 上车 我带你回家 我们走 |
[1:24:44] | Where are you leading me? | 你要带我去哪 |
[1:25:13] | The amulet. | 是护身符 |
[1:25:15] | Why didn’t anyone come looking for me? | 为什么没人来找我 |
[1:25:20] | Nobody came looking for you? | 什么没人来找你 |
[1:25:43] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[1:26:07] | Just stay right here. I’ll be right back, okay? | 待在这里 我马上回来 好吗 |
[1:26:24] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[1:26:39] | You just wanted somebody to find you. | 原来你想有人来找到你 |
[1:26:50] | You’re not alone anymore. | 你再也不再孤单了 |
[1:26:52] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:26:58] | Regan. | 里根 |
[1:27:02] | Regan! | 里根 |
[1:27:04] | Regan, what’s going on? | 里根 发生什么了 |
[1:27:06] | Virgil. | 维吉尔 |
[1:27:07] | I just found Irene out on the road. | 我刚刚发现艾琳在外面的路上 |
[1:27:09] | Irene? Where is she? | 艾琳 她在哪 |
[1:27:10] | She’s fine, she’s in the truck. | 她好着呢 她在车上 |
[1:27:12] | I have to see her. We need to go. | 我要去见她 我们得走了 |
[1:27:15] | Regan, who is that upstairs? | 里根 谁在楼上 |
[1:27:19] | Virgil! | 维吉尔 |
[1:27:20] | Listen to me! We got to go! | 听我的 我们得走了 |
[1:27:27] | This house is too kind for you. | 这房子对你太仁慈了 |
[1:27:32] | What the hell is going on here? | 这里他妈发生了什么 |
[1:27:35] | Virgil, no! | 维吉尔 不要 |
[1:27:37] | Virgil! No! | 维吉尔 不要 |
[1:27:47] | Irene! | 艾琳 |
[1:27:48] | Regan! | 里根 |
[1:27:50] | Oh my god! | 我的老天 |
[1:27:52] | What happened in there? | 那刚刚发生什么了 |
[1:27:53] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:27:55] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[1:27:58] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[1:27:59] | Bad things happen in that house. | 这个房子里有坏东西 |
[1:28:02] | What about Virgil? | 维吉尔怎么办 |
[1:28:10] | Irene, we got to get away from here. | 艾琳 我们一定得离开这里 |
[1:28:14] | And Alice? | 那爱丽丝呢 |
[1:28:17] | She will not bother you anymore. | 她再也不会打搅你了 |
[1:28:22] | It’s you and me. | 只剩咱俩了 |