英文名称:The Green Slime
年代:1968
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Cecile12\h\h\h\hhomosapiens | 翻\h译 |
[00:52] | This is Space Station Gamma 3 | 这里是伽马3号空间站 |
[00:54] | ‘calling Cape Kennedy tracking unit 32.’ | 呼叫肯尼迪海角追踪部门32号 |
[00:57] | ‘This is Cape Kennedy, go ahead.’ | 这里是肯尼迪海角 请讲 |
[00:59] | ‘Space central from Gamma 3.’ | 伽马3号宇宙中心 |
[01:01] | ‘Routine video weather report.’ | 例行天气预报录像 |
[01:03] | ‘Ready to transmit on channel 5-6.’ | 准备传输到5-6频道 |
[01:06] | ‘Solar magnetic influence at minus 03.62.’ | 太阳磁场的影响为负3点62 |
[01:31] | ‘Request position reports on Venus probe satellites 1 and 4″ | 金星探测卫星1号和4号请求位置报告 |
[01:36] | ‘This is tracking units 6-4.’ | 这里是追踪组6-4 |
[01:38] | ‘Position reports for Venus probes’ | 金星探测器位置报告 |
[01:40] | ‘not ready for 30 minutes.’ | 仍需三十分钟准备 |
[01:42] | ‘This is space center, Roger.’ | 这里是航天中心 收到 |
[01:44] | ‘Will stand by on channel 422.” | 将在422频道播出 |
[01:46] | Here are the latest reports. | 这里是最新的报告 |
[01:48] | ‘Patrol cruiser 44.’ | 巡航舰44号巡逻 |
[01:50] | Uh, same old garbage. | 还是原来那些东西 |
[01:51] | Nothing exciting ever happens around here. | 这从来没什么有意思的事发生 |
[01:54] | ‘Prepare for takeover of automatic reentry.’ | 准备自动重返大气层 |
[02:03] | What’s wrong with board number four? | 四号飞船怎么了 |
[02:04] | I’m getting a lot of abnormal interference. | 我收到一些不寻常的干扰 |
[02:15] | ‘What the devil is that?’ | 这到底是什么 |
[02:17] | Increase it to 20 magnification and project it. | 把它放大二十倍再投影出来 |
[02:19] | ‘Yes, sir.’ | 遵命 长官 |
[02:25] | That’s an asteroid. | 那是个小行星 |
[02:27] | Check it out, quick. | 快速查一下 |
[02:29] | Freeze it on the video. | 把它在视频里定格 |
[02:36] | Have you got that course figured yet? | 你们找出它的航线了吗 |
[02:38] | Here it is, sir. | 在这 长官 |
[02:42] | A collision course with earth. | 它的航线会和地球相撞 |
[02:56] | ♪ Open the door you’ll find the secret ♪ | ♪ 将门打开你就发现秘密 ♪ |
[03:00] | ♪ To find the answer is to keep it ♪ | ♪ 要找到答案 就得守住秘密 ♪ |
[03:04] | ♪ You’ll believe it when you find ♪ | ♪ 当你找到时你就会相信 ♪ |
[03:08] | ♪ Something screaming ‘cross your mind ♪ | ♪ 有些东西在你脑海中回响 ♪ |
[03:11] | ♪ Green slime ♪ | ♪ 绿色黏液 ♪ |
[03:20] | ♪ What can it be? What is the reason? ♪ | ♪ 它是什么 原因又是什么 ♪ |
[03:25] | ♪ Is this the end of all that breathes ♪ | ♪ 这会是生命的尽头吗 ♪ |
[03:29] | ♪ Is it just something in your head ♪ | ♪ 还是只是脑中的声音 ♪ |
[03:33] | ♪ Will you believe it when you’re dead ♪ | ♪ 你死时是否会相信它 ♪ |
[03:36] | ♪ Green slime ♪ | ♪ 绿色黏液 ♪ |
[03:44] | ♪ Green slime ♪ | ♪ 绿色黏液 ♪ |
[03:53] | General, here’s the final answer. | 将军 这是最终结果 |
[04:02] | Now, this confirms my first guess. | 这证实了我最初的猜想 |
[04:04] | The only answer’s to blast that thing out of the sky. | 唯一的解决办法就是把它炸掉 |
[04:07] | We’ll never make it, Chief. It’s coming too fast. | 不可能的 长官 它的速度太快了 |
[04:09] | We’ll just have to move faster. | 我们可以在它之前 |
[04:13] | – General? – Yes. | -将军 -怎么了 |
[04:15] | Commander Rankin is here, sir. | 指挥官兰金到了 长官 |
[04:16] | Send him into my private office. | 让他去我私人办公室 |
[04:18] | – What’s Rankin doing here? – I sent for him. | -兰金来这干嘛 -我让他来的 |
[04:20] | But he’s tendered his resignation. | 但是他已经递交了辞职信 |
[04:21] | You can’t send him on a mission like this | 你不能让他 |
[04:23] | where chances of survival are zero, | 出这种生还几率为零的任务 |
[04:25] | and you know it. | 你心里清楚 |
[04:26] | He’s still the top officer of my command. | 他仍是我麾下的最高军官 |
[04:28] | I’d have absolute confidence in him | 无论我们面对的是什么 |
[04:30] | no matter what we’re faced with. | 我都对他十分有信心 |
[04:32] | And I’ll be go to hell | 而且我对天发誓 |
[04:33] | if I know what we are faced with. | 我也不知道我们面对的是什么 |
[04:47] | How are you, Chief? It’s been a while. | 你怎么样 长官 很久没见了 |
[04:50] | Not bad, still putting on little weight. | 还行 长胖了点 |
[04:51] | So I see. | 看出来了 |
[04:53] | Rankin and Elliott. | 兰金和艾略特 |
[04:56] | Best space team we ever had. | 是我们最好的航天队伍 |
[04:58] | Yeah, Vince and I did pretty well for a while | 对 文斯和我那段时间是干得挺好的 |
[05:00] | till I ruined it. | 直到我破坏了这一切 |
[05:02] | No one’s ever accused you of that | 没人怪你 |
[05:04] | except yourself. | 除了你自己 |
[05:05] | No, not officially. | 确实没有人公开指责我 |
[05:07] | But what’s on your mind? | 但是你想干什么 |
[05:08] | You didn’t ask me over here to discuss my personal problems. | 你不可能叫我来讨论我的个人问题 |
[05:12] | That’s right. | 确实不是 |
[05:15] | Take a look. | 看看这个 |
[05:17] | This is the asteroid Flora. | 这是芙罗拉小行星 |
[05:19] | We sighted it moving towards earth less than two hours ago. | 两个小时之前我们发现它朝着地球移动 |
[05:22] | – How did it get out of orbit? – We don’t know. | -它怎么偏离轨道了 -我们不知道 |
[05:25] | At this juncture, I don’t care. | 在这种紧要关头 我不在乎那些了 |
[05:29] | ‘Now, here’s Flora.’ | 芙罗拉现在在这里 |
[05:31] | ‘And here we are, the earth.’ | 这是我们的所在地 地球 |
[05:34] | Flora, that’s a class two asteroid. | 芙罗拉 这是颗二级小行星 |
[05:36] | Right, close to six million tons of rock. | 对 大约六百万吨重的石头 |
[05:40] | And at 7 o’clock tomorrow morning.. | 明天早上七点 |
[05:42] | …it’ll collide with earth. | 它就会和地球相撞 |
[05:45] | That’s less than ten hours. | 不足十小时了 |
[05:46] | That’s right. Ten hours. | 对 十个小时 |
[05:48] | Well, can’t it be diverted? | 好吧 它不能被转移吗 |
[05:50] | Set up a force shield? | 建一个防护罩呢 |
[05:51] | We’ve run her through comp analysis. | 我们已经对它进行了分析比较 |
[05:52] | There’s only one solution. | 只有一种方法 |
[05:54] | And? | 什么方法 |
[05:55] | I think you know what it is. | 我想你知道那是什么 |
[05:57] | That means blast it. | 那意味着要把它炸掉 |
[05:59] | Three trimegaton units placed on that thing– | 那东西上有三亿吨的部件 |
[06:01] | And there’ll be nothing left but dust. | 然后就只会剩下灰尘 |
[06:03] | Who’s in command of the mission? | 谁是这次任务的指挥官 |
[06:05] | To my mind, there’s only one man with the necessary experience. | 在我看来 只有一个人有必需的经验 |
[06:09] | But under the circumstances, he would.. | 但是在这种情况下 他会 |
[06:12] | …have to volunteer. | 自愿站出来 |
[06:18] | I take it I’m the volunteer? | 我想我就是那个志愿者吧 |
[06:20] | Here are the operating orders | 这是操作表 |
[06:22] | and there’s a flight waiting at Lowry Field. | 而且有架飞机在劳里区等你 |
[06:29] | Your operating base will be Gamma 3. | 你的操作基地就是伽马3号 |
[06:31] | Everything you need will be assembled up there. | 你需要的一切东西都已经准备好了 |
[06:33] | You don’t have time to waste. | 不能再浪费时间了 |
[06:34] | And if I don’t make it? | 要是我不接这个任务呢 |
[06:36] | Then don’t come back down. | 那就别再回来了 |
[06:37] | Because there won’t be anything to come back down to. | 因为你回来也没什么意义了 |
[06:40] | Jack, you know what your chances are about running that blast. | 杰克 你知道这次爆炸任务就是你的机会 |
[06:44] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[06:45] | You’ll be in full operational charge of Gamma 3 | 在完成之前你将全权负责 |
[06:48] | and the mission until it’s completed. | 伽马3号的运作和任务 |
[06:50] | Presently, Gamma 3 is commanded by Vince Elliott. | 目前 伽马三号由文斯·艾略特指挥 |
[06:55] | Elliott, huh? | 艾略特吗 |
[06:58] | I guess today is my lucky day. | 我猜今天是我的幸运日 |
[07:01] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[07:03] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[07:26] | – Good luck. – I’ll do my best. | -祝你好运 -我会尽我最大的努力的 |
[07:37] | I’ll see what I can do about the promotion. | 我会想办法升你的官的 |
[09:04] | Commander, we just passed through zero gravity. | 指挥官 我们刚刚渡过零重力阶段 |
[09:06] | Right. What’s our ETA? | 好的 我们预计抵达时间是多少 |
[09:08] | ‘We’re due to dock in 30 minutes and 11 seconds.’ | 我们会在30分11秒后对接到空间站 |
[09:30] | Commander Elliott, the cruiser is in the approach beam. | 艾略特指挥官 巡航舰已在着陆波束中 |
[09:33] | Thank you very much. That’s all. | 非常感谢 就这样吧 |
[09:48] | Martin, I want that ship brought in like a crate of eggs. | 马丁 我想让那艘飞船特别小心地进来 |
[09:50] | Right. Commander, the talk is that Jack Rankin’s coming up. | 好的 指挥官 他们说杰克·兰金来了 |
[09:53] | That’s right, he’s on that ship. | 对 他在那艘飞船上 |
[09:55] | Does that mean that he takes over? | 那是不是意味着他要接手这里 |
[09:57] | That’s exactly what it means. | 就是这个意思 |
[09:59] | Now since that’s the way it is | 既然是这样 |
[10:01] | Let’s be sure that’s the way it is, huh? | 请确保万无一失 好吗 |
[10:03] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[10:15] | ‘Vince?’ | 文斯 |
[10:22] | – I’ve heard. – You heard what? | -我听说了 -你听说什么了 |
[10:27] | They’re sending Jack Rankin up. | 他们派杰克·兰金来了 |
[10:29] | Why, it’s your command. | 为什么 这里是你指挥的地方 |
[10:31] | I guess chief figures | 我想长官认为对这个任务来说 |
[10:32] | he’s the best man for it, that’s all. | 他是最好的人选 就是这样 |
[10:34] | I don’t believe it. There must be another reason. | 我不信 肯定有别的原因 |
[10:36] | Oh, he’ll get the job done, alright | 他会做好这份工作的 没事 |
[10:38] | with no ifs, ands, or buts. | 没有”如果””而且””但是” |
[10:40] | In spite of anything. | 无论如何 |
[10:41] | Or anybody. | 或者任何人 |
[10:42] | You won’t be going with him, will you? | 你不会和他一起去 对吧 |
[10:48] | That’s up to him. | 这取决于他 |
[10:50] | Vince, don’t let anything start up again. | 文斯 别让事情再重演一次了 |
[10:52] | That’s up to him, too. | 这也取决于他 |
[10:54] | Try to remember that once you were the best of friends. | 别忘了你们曾经是最好的朋友 |
[10:58] | Alright, Lisa, I’ll try to remember, alright? | 好的 丽萨 我会记住的 好吗 |
[11:00] | And listen, darling. | 还有听着 亲爱的 |
[11:02] | You don’t have the slightest reason to be jealous of him. | 你根本没理由嫉妒他 |
[11:05] | He doesn’t mean anything to me anymore. | 他对我来说什么都不是 |
[11:08] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[11:10] | Alright. | 好的 |
[11:14] | Would you like to join the welcoming community, hmm? | 你想要加入欢迎仪式吗 |
[11:18] | I told him I never wanted to see him again. | 我告诉过他我再也不想看见他了 |
[11:21] | I still mean it. | 我还是那句话 |
[12:56] | ‘Commander?’ | 指挥官 |
[12:59] | Good to see you again, Vince. | 很高兴再次见到你 文斯 |
[13:01] | It’s been a while. | 好久没见了 |
[13:01] | Welcome aboard, sir. | 欢迎登陆 长官 |
[13:03] | You’re right on schedule. So are we. | 你来的时间刚好 我们也是 |
[13:04] | Think you can get me loaded and off in 20 minutes? | 你能在二十分钟内就让我拿完东西走人吗 |
[13:07] | No sweat. | 小意思 |
[13:08] | I’m Hans Halvorsen, Commander. | 指挥官 我叫汉斯·哈佛森 |
[13:10] | – Station’s space consultant. – Good evening. | -空间站的顾问 -晚上好 |
[13:12] | This is Michaels, my assistant. | 这是迈克尔斯 我的助手 |
[13:13] | We’ll be going with you. | 我们会和你一起去 |
[13:14] | I’m sorry, Doctor, | 不好意思 博士 |
[13:15] | you’re not included in my orders | 你们不在我的计划之内 |
[13:17] | and I can’t be held up. | 而且我不能耽搁 |
[13:18] | Excuse me, sir, | 不好意思 长官 |
[13:20] | but your orders were modified a short while ago. | 但是你的计划刚刚被修改过了 |
[13:25] | In that case, we leave in 20 minutes. | 那么 我们二十分钟后出发 |
[13:27] | – I won’t be in the way. – I hope not. | -我不会碍事的 -希望你不会 |
[13:29] | With your permission, sir, I’d like to go along. | 要是你同意的话 长官 我想一起去 |
[13:32] | But your place is here, Vince, | 但是你应该留在这 文斯 |
[13:33] | and you know it. | 而且你知道这一点 |
[13:34] | Captain Martin is capable of taking over, Sir. | 马丁舰长能够接替我 长官 |
[13:36] | One hundred percent. | 完全可以 |
[13:39] | I’m glad you feel that way. | 我很高兴你这么想 |
[13:41] | Consider yourself in. | 你可以加入 |
[13:56] | What the hell are they waiting for? | 他们等什么呢 |
[13:57] | They’ve only been there five minutes. | 他们才到那五分钟 |
[14:00] | They damn well better get a move on. | 他们最好快点动起来 |
[15:00] | Launching area, all clear. | 发射区准备完毕 |
[15:02] | Guidance system checkout, stand by. | 指挥系统校验完毕 待命 |
[15:04] | ‘Standing by.’ | 待命 |
[15:05] | Gyro regulator? | 螺旋仪校准器呢 |
[15:07] | Gyro regulator running. | 螺旋仪校准器正在运行 |
[15:08] | Iron drive? | 发动机呢 |
[15:10] | Iron drive on standby. | 发动机正在待命 |
[15:12] | Depressurizing launch area. | 减压启动区 |
[15:17] | Zero pressure. | 零压 |
[15:18] | Open main hatch. | 打开主舱口 |
[16:58] | Here’s where the number one unit will operate. | 这是第一小队的作业区域 |
[17:01] | That’ll be you, Sergeant Scott, and myself. | 包括斯科特中士和你我 |
[17:04] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[17:04] | Takes us to the number two position, will you. | 请带我们到二号区域 |
[17:16] | Number two unit, that’ll be your party, Vince. | 第二小队由你负责 文斯 |
[17:20] | Work here. | 在这里作业 |
[17:21] | Lt. Morris, you’ll be in charge of third group | 莫里斯上尉 你负责第三小组 |
[17:25] | working at the landing area directly from the ship. | 直接在飞船的着陆点进行作业 |
[17:28] | Are there any questions, gentlemen? | 同志们 还有什么问题吗 |
[17:32] | Take her in. | 开始着陆 |
[18:20] | Everybody reading me loud and clear? | 大家能听清楚我说话吗 |
[18:24] | It’s 1:53. | 现在是1点53分 |
[18:27] | Deadline for rendezvous with the ship is 2:45. | 在2点45分之前必须在飞船这里集合 |
[18:31] | Any question? | 还有什么问题吗 |
[18:32] | No, Commander. | 没有了 指挥官 |
[18:34] | Let’s move. | 开始行动 |
[18:50] | Come on, lads. | 快点 伙计们 |
[18:51] | Little faster. | 快一点 |
[18:53] | Little faster. | 再快一点 |
[19:03] | This place looks as good as any. | 这里再好不过了 |
[22:47] | That does it, let’s go. | 可以了 我们走吧 |
[22:55] | It won’t start. | 启动不了 |
[23:03] | – What is it? – I don’t know. | -这是什么 -不知道 |
[23:15] | Let’s go, Sergeant. We’ll have to abandon the equipment. | 走吧 中士 我们得放弃这些设备 |
[23:39] | Where’s Elliott? | 艾略特呢 |
[23:40] | – He isn’t back yet. – Oh, that’s great. | -他还没回来 -噢 真是好极了 |
[23:42] | Look, here he comes now. | 快看 他回来了 |
[23:48] | Space central to Commander Rankin. | 太空中心呼叫兰金指挥官 |
[23:53] | Space central to Commander Rankin. | 太空中心呼叫兰金指挥官 |
[23:57] | This is Rankin, go ahead. | 我是兰金 请指示 |
[23:58] | Jack, | 杰克 |
[23:59] | that damn thing you’re on is accelerating. | 你现在呆的这个星体正在加速推进 |
[24:02] | – Do you hear me? – I read you. | -听到我说话吗 -听到了 |
[24:04] | Detonation time has to be moved up to 3 o’clock. | 爆炸时间必须提前到3点 |
[24:06] | It’s 2:40 now. | 现在已经2点40分了 |
[24:07] | We can’t possibly outrun the blast. | 这样我们不可能躲过爆炸的波及 |
[24:09] | There’s no alternative. | 我们别无选择 |
[24:11] | Do you realize what you’re asking? | 你知道你下的是什么命令吗 |
[24:12] | I realize what I’m asking. | 我知道我下的是什么命令 |
[24:15] | 3 o’clock. | 3点钟 |
[24:19] | 3 o’clock. | 好的 3点钟 |
[24:29] | Detonation hour has been changed to 3 o’clock. | 爆炸时间已经改成了3点 |
[24:32] | That’s impossible. | 这根本不可能完成 |
[24:33] | That’s what I said. | 我也这么跟他们说过 |
[24:34] | Change the device and get everybody on board. | 改设一下爆炸时间 所有人都上飞船 |
[24:37] | Where the hell is Halvorsen? | 哈佛森呢 |
[24:38] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[24:54] | Get everybody on board. | 所有人都上飞船 |
[24:56] | You’re gonna give him a few minutes? | 应该再等他几分钟 |
[24:58] | – There isn’t time – You can’t leave him here! | -没时间了 -你不能把他丢在这里 |
[25:00] | You made this mistake once before. | 你之前就是犯了这种错误 |
[25:02] | Commander? | 指挥官 |
[25:04] | Commander Rankin. | 兰金指挥官 |
[25:06] | Look, it’s pulsating. It’s alive. | 看 它在动 这是活物 |
[25:08] | Get rid of it. | 丢掉它 |
[25:09] | But this is a major discovery. | 但这是重大的发现 |
[25:14] | You can’t bring it with you. | 你不能带着它 |
[25:16] | Now everybody, get on board. | 现在 所有人都上飞船 |
[25:44] | They finally got off. | 他们终于起飞了 |
[25:46] | But they’ll never outrun that blast. | 但他们也躲不过爆炸 |
[25:49] | They got away alright, | 他们起飞得没问题 |
[25:51] | but they’ve only got three minutes to outrun that blast. | 但他们只剩下3分钟来逃离大爆炸 |
[26:06] | Pour it on, Morris. Give it everything she’s got. | 莫里斯 加快速度 有多快加多快 |
[26:09] | She’ll break up! | 飞船会垮掉的 |
[26:11] | We’re over ten G’s now. | 现在已经超过10倍重力了 |
[26:13] | We can’t take much more. | 我们承受不了更多了 |
[26:15] | I said increase the speed. | 我说加快速度 |
[26:51] | Activate the force shield. | 启动力场护盾 |
[28:14] | They got through! They got through! | 他们躲过了 他们躲过了 |
[28:22] | They made it! | 他们成功了 |
[28:36] | You better notify the news media. | 最好通知一下新闻媒体 |
[28:39] | Fireworks over the city will need some explaining. | 得解释一下城市上空的烟花是怎么一回事 |
[29:09] | Congratulations, sir. | 祝贺你 长官 |
[29:11] | You really gave us a hell of a scare. | 你们真是把我们吓得半死 |
[29:21] | Thanks Martin, and thanks to all of you | 感谢马丁 还有你们所有人 |
[29:22] | for the welcoming committee, | 为我们举行了这个欢迎会 |
[29:23] | but the job isn’t over yet. | 但我们的工作还没结束 |
[29:27] | Vince. | 文斯 |
[29:30] | Lizzie, you shouldn’t be in here. | 丽兹 你不应该进来 |
[29:32] | We haven’t been through decontamination. | 我们还没经过消毒净化 |
[29:38] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[29:40] | I’m holding you responsible for the decontamination | 这次任务的人员及物资的净化工作 |
[29:42] | of material and personnel used on the mission. | 由你来负责 |
[29:44] | I’m familiar with the regulations | 我熟悉制度 |
[29:45] | I didn’t say you weren’t, I’d like them run three times. | 我没说你不熟悉 我想让他们净化3遍 |
[29:49] | Just a minute, Doctor. | 等一下 医生 |
[29:50] | Three times? Can’t spare the equipment that long. | 三遍 器材不能空置这么久 |
[29:53] | I’ve gotta run this station. | 接下来是我管理这个空间站 |
[29:54] | I said three times, Doctor. | 我说净化三遍 医生 |
[29:56] | The crew have got more important things to do. | 船员们还有更重要的事情要做 |
[29:58] | The command reverts to you | 在这次任务结束 我离开之后 |
[30:00] | when the mission is completed, and I leave. | 指挥权才重新回到你身上 |
[30:02] | That’s the way the orders read. | 命令上是这么说的 |
[30:04] | I suggest you bone up on your regulations. | 建议你再好好研读一下你那规章制度 |
[30:43] | You should have one of the doctors | 指挥官 你应该找个医生 |
[30:44] | look at that arm, Commander. | 来检查一下你的手臂 |
[30:45] | Yeah, that’s my next stop. | 没错 我正打算去 |
[30:50] | Oh, Morris. | 对了 莫里斯 |
[30:53] | When you file the report, | 当你提交报告时 |
[30:54] | file it in my name and Commander Elliot’s, | 以我还有艾略特指挥官的名义提交 |
[30:56] | okay? | 知道吗 |
[30:57] | Oh, I understand, Sir. | 明白了 长官 |
[31:04] | Oh, Commander! | 噢 指挥官 |
[31:06] | I’ll get a doctor right away. | 我马上给你请个医生 |
[31:07] | Don’t bother. | 不用麻烦 |
[31:20] | Please be seated, Commander. | 请坐 指挥官 |
[31:54] | Ow! | 噢 |
[31:56] | Take it easy, Doctor. | 请轻点 医生 |
[31:57] | I’m so sorry, Commander. | 抱歉 指挥官 |
[31:59] | You look as though you’re sorry. | 你看起来真像抱歉的样子 |
[32:02] | It’s not half of what you deserve, Jack. | 杰克 你的报应可远不止这么多 |
[32:06] | You’re very kind. | 你就很好 |
[32:07] | You drop me, get engaged to my best friend | 抛弃了我 与我的好朋友订婚 |
[32:09] | and you still think I deserve more. | 现在你还觉得我应当得到更大的报应吗 |
[32:12] | I saw your display just now. | 我刚看到你的表演了 |
[32:14] | Do you have to be so tough on everybody? | 你有必要对每个人都这么强硬吗 |
[32:16] | So sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[32:18] | Nothing to do with being tough. | 这与强不强硬没关系 |
[32:20] | I get an order, I carry it out. | 命令上怎么说 我怎么做 仅此而已 |
[32:22] | I give one, I expect the same, right down the line. | 我发出的命令 同样希望别人完全遵守 |
[32:24] | That’s your trouble. | 这就是你的问题 |
[32:26] | There’s no margin to let other people be wrong. | 不能再让大家犯错了 |
[32:28] | To fail sometimes. | 不能让他们感到挫败 |
[32:31] | Yeah, I think that’s right. | 对 这话说得没错 |
[32:33] | That’s why every time we met, we quarreled. | 这就是为什么每次我们见面都会吵架 |
[32:36] | Be careful, we’ll start again. | 那你要小心了 我们随时可能会开吵 |
[32:39] | No, I have no reason to quarrel with you. | 不 我没理由和你吵 |
[32:42] | It’s finished. It’s all finished between us. | 结束了 我们已经结束了 |
[32:48] | I wonder. | 我想知道原因 |
[32:49] | You have an incredible ego. | 你太过自负 |
[32:51] | Lisa, it’s got nothing to do with ego. | 丽萨 这与自负无关 |
[32:53] | Look, Jack, Vince and I have.. | 听着杰克 文斯和我已经 |
[32:57] | Just don’t upset things between us, alright? | 总之不要打扰我们 可以吗 |
[33:00] | Uh, excuse me, Commander? | 打扰一下 指挥官 |
[33:02] | Your circuit to space central, it’s ready. | 你返回太空中心的轨线准备好了 |
[33:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:07] | And thanks for taking care of me, Doctor. | 以及谢谢你帮我处理伤口 医生 |
[33:09] | Anytime. | 客气 |
[33:28] | May I have your attention, everybody? | 各位 听我说一下 |
[33:31] | Here’s to Flora. | 敬芙罗拉 |
[33:33] | And to your safe return to earth, Commander. | 还有祝你安全回到地球 指挥官 |
[33:40] | Sit this one out. | 先坐一下吧 |
[34:04] | Jack, how is JB? | 杰克 JB怎么样了 |
[34:07] | Oh, he’s about as bad-tempered as ever. | 他的脾气还是跟以前一样臭 |
[34:09] | Oh, that’s not true. | 话不能这么说 |
[34:10] | You know there is nobody in this world | 世上没有人比他 |
[34:12] | who cares more about you. | 更关心你的了 |
[34:14] | Yeap, I guess you’re right. | 确实 你说得没错 |
[34:15] | By the way, Vince | 对了 文斯 |
[34:16] | the old man sends his very best regards | 那个老家伙以他特有的方式 |
[34:18] | in his own inimitable way. | 向你致以最亲切的问候 |
[34:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:21] | He will be glad to hear Lisa and I | 我想他也会很乐意听到 |
[34:23] | are gonna to be married next week. | 我和丽萨下周结婚的消息 |
[34:26] | You can tell him personally. | 你可以当面告诉他 |
[34:32] | Congratulations. I’ll tell him. | 恭喜 我会告诉他的 |
[34:36] | Lisa, I wish you every happiness. | 丽萨 祝你幸福 |
[34:45] | Commander, may I…dance with your fiancee? | 指挥官 我可以邀请你未婚妻跳支舞吗 |
[34:49] | Please do. | 请 |
[34:53] | I got it. | 我来 |
[36:12] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[36:15] | Try to remember I’m engaged. | 别忘了我已经订婚了 |
[36:21] | Why can’t you and Vince forget what happened? | 你和文斯怎么就不能忘掉以前的事呢 |
[36:23] | He’s the one carrying the grudge. | 是他一直怀恨在心 |
[36:25] | I’ve done all I could. | 我已经尽我所能来放下过去了 |
[36:27] | Well, you didn’t have to report him | 你当时上报了他 |
[36:29] | so he had to face enquiry. | 让他不得不接受询问 |
[36:30] | Yeah, but we both know the report was true. | 没错 但我们都知道报告上的句句属实 |
[36:33] | He’s a nice guy, Lisa. The problem is | 他是个好人 但问题是 |
[36:35] | he’s too nice to be a commanding officer. | 他就是太好了 所以才不适合当指挥官 |
[36:37] | Was it a mistake not to sacrifice one of his own men. | 不想牺牲自己一个队友 这也是错吗 |
[36:41] | You would have done exactly the same. | 你也会这么做的 |
[36:42] | I doubt it. | 我可不这么认为 |
[36:43] | And If I had, I wouldn’t bitch about it. | 就算我那样做了 我也不会心怀怨恨的 |
[36:46] | After all, he sacrificed 10 men to save one. | 况且 他救一个人却牺牲了10个人 |
[36:49] | That’s a pretty stupid mistake. | 那是相当愚蠢的错误 |
[36:52] | And don’t think it hasn’t almost destroyed him. | 那件事也差点毁了他 |
[36:55] | It’s killing him. | 让他生不如死 |
[36:56] | And you haven’t helped any. | 而你一点忙也没帮他 |
[37:07] | You’re making a big mistake, Lisa. | 丽萨 你这是在犯天大的错误 |
[37:09] | You don’t love Vince, you pity him. | 你并不爱文斯 你只是在可怜他 |
[37:11] | I’m very happy with him. | 我很乐意跟他在一起 |
[37:13] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[37:14] | You love me. | 你爱的是我 |
[37:16] | I told you you had an incredible ego, | 我说过你过于自负 |
[37:18] | but it’s more than that. | 现在看来不仅仅是如此 |
[37:20] | It’s-it’s unbelievable. | 你自负得惊天地泣鬼神 |
[37:23] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[37:50] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的天 |
[38:03] | There’s trouble, sir. In the lab. | 实验室里出了点麻烦 长官 |
[38:06] | What kind of trouble? | 什么麻烦 |
[38:07] | I think you’d better come, sir. | 我觉得您最好过来一趟 长官 |
[38:09] | Alright, follow me. | 好吧 你们跟我走 |
[38:10] | Rest of you, stay here. We can handle it. | 其他人留在原地就行 我们会处理的 |
[38:20] | This way, sir. | 长官 这边请 |
[38:25] | Over there. | 就在那儿 |
[38:37] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[38:39] | He put up a hell of a fight. | 他像是狠狠干了一架 |
[38:41] | He’s been electrocuted. | 他是触电身亡的 |
[38:43] | Electrocuted? | 什么触电 |
[38:44] | Then why is that room torn up? | 那房间为什么被毁了 |
[38:47] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[38:51] | It looks like the same substance | 它看起来和我们 |
[38:53] | that it was found all over the asteroid | 在小行星上发现的物质一样 |
[38:54] | but it isn’t moving. | 但是这个没在动 |
[38:56] | Well, what’s it doing here, Doctor? | 它怎么会在这儿 博士 |
[38:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:59] | It’s your responsibility, Halvorsen. | 这是你的职责 哈佛森 |
[39:02] | Set up a search detail, see what you turn up. | 去找找线索 看能发现什么 |
[39:04] | Right. | 好的 |
[39:13] | ‘Unit 6, continue search in A block.’ | 第6小组 继续搜索A区 |
[39:16] | ‘Unit 6, roger.’ | 第6小组 收到 |
[39:17] | ‘This is unit 8.’ | 这是第8小组 |
[39:19] | ‘Command room to search unit 3″ | 指挥室呼叫第3搜寻小组 |
[39:21] | ‘Command room to Unit 8, roger” | 指挥室呼叫第8小组 收到 |
[39:23] | Roger. | 收到 |
[39:25] | Command room to search unit 4. | 指挥室呼叫第4搜寻小组 |
[39:26] | Report your position. | 报告你的位置 |
[39:27] | ‘Unit 4 in area 75.’ | 第4小组在75区 |
[39:30] | ‘Car 44, report to Lieutenant Dreger at J-22 in D-block.’ | 44号车 到D区J-22向德雷格上尉报告 |
[39:36] | – What’s wrong with your screen? – I don’t know, sir. | -你屏幕怎么了 -我不知道 长官 |
[39:38] | Command room to electronic maintenance. | 指挥室呼叫电子维修部 |
[39:40] | Run a check on the power line terminal in C block. | 请检查C区的电源线终端 |
[40:48] | Commander Elliot, come to C block power terminal, immediatly. | 艾略特指挥官 请立刻来C区电源线终端 |
[40:58] | In there, sir. | 在那里 长官 |
[41:12] | We found him here, sir. | 我们在这儿找到他的 长官 |
[41:23] | He’s been electrocuted. | 他是被电死的 |
[41:25] | Just like Michaels. | 和迈克尔斯一样 |
[41:27] | ‘Emergency call to Commander Elliot’ | 紧急呼叫艾略特指挥官 |
[41:29] | ‘Come to the main power room at once.’ | 请立刻到主动力室 |
[41:38] | We found something strange up there, sir. | 我们在那发现了一些奇怪的东西 长官 |
[41:55] | You think that’s what killed Michaels? | 是那东西杀了迈克尔斯吗 |
[41:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:59] | Let me have that laser. | 把激光枪给我 |
[42:14] | Stop! | 住手 |
[42:15] | Don’t kill it. | 别杀它 |
[42:17] | Try to save it. | 想办法留个活口 |
[42:19] | It’s a magnificent discovery. | 这是一个重大发现 |
[42:20] | We must do everything to capture it. | 我们得尽最大可能活捉它 |
[42:23] | I think we ought to try to capture it. | 我觉得我们可以试一下活捉 |
[42:24] | It’s already killed two men, Vince. | 它已经杀了两个人了 文斯 |
[42:25] | I’d say get rid of it. | 要我说 还是处理了它比较好 |
[42:27] | And as commander of this station, I say we ought to try. | 作为空间站的指挥官 我说了要活捉 |
[42:31] | I’ll take full responsibility for it. | 我将对此事全权负责 |
[42:33] | Alright, Vince, let’s do it your way. | 好吧文斯 就按你说的办 |
[42:35] | Thank you very much. Now, what do you suggest, Doctor? | 非常感谢 现在博士 你有什么建议 |
[42:38] | Well, let’s try to paralyze it. | 咱们看看能不能麻醉它 |
[42:39] | Get a gas gun and a net. | 拿一把气枪和网子来 |
[42:42] | Alright. | 好的 |
[42:44] | – Lieutenant Curtis. – ‘Sir?’ | -科提斯上尉 -长官 |
[42:45] | Take some men around the other side of that reacter. | 你带几个人绕到反应器的另一边去 |
[42:47] | ‘Yes, sir. You man follow me.’ | 遵命 长官 你们几个跟我来 |
[42:49] | – Lieutenant Morris. – ‘Yes.’ | -莫里斯上尉 -到 |
[42:50] | I want a gas gun and a net up here in the double. | 我要两个人带着气枪和网子到这儿来 |
[42:52] | ‘Right.’ | 遵命 |
[43:05] | Ready with the gas gun, sir. | 气枪就位 长官 |
[43:06] | Right, ready, aim. | 好的 预备 瞄准 |
[43:08] | Fire! | 开火 |
[43:14] | Alright, stand by with the net guns. | 网枪预备 |
[43:27] | Fire! | 开火 |
[44:33] | Is there another way out of this corridor? | 这条走廊还有别的出口吗 |
[44:35] | No, sir. It’s a dead end. | 没了长官 这是条死胡同 |
[44:36] | Only ventilation shaft’s down there. | 尽头只有一个通风井 |
[44:50] | Suppose we try it my way now, Vince. | 现在还是试试我的方法吧 文斯 |
[44:52] | Now on, I’m in command, Martin. | 现在开始 我是指挥官 马丁 |
[44:54] | The order is fire at will. | 命令改为自由攻击 |
[44:56] | Use your discretion, you better double the guards at that point. | 运用你的侦查力 在那个位置加倍戒备 |
[44:58] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[45:00] | You better get down to the infirmary. | 你最好去趟医务室 |
[45:07] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[45:10] | I’m sorry, Commander. | 我很抱歉 指挥官 |
[45:31] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[45:33] | You were lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[45:34] | You think so, huh? | 你这么觉得 |
[45:35] | Are you blaming yourself again? | 你是不是又在自责 |
[45:38] | How’s the shoulder? | 肩膀怎么样了 |
[45:41] | It’s going to be alright, thanks. | 会没事的 谢谢 |
[45:43] | I’ve decided to hang around until we find out | 我决定先留下来 |
[45:45] | what we’re really up against. | 直到查明我们面对的是什么 |
[45:48] | I appreciate that, but I think I can handle it. | 我很感激 但我想我应付得来 |
[45:50] | I didn’t say you couldn’t. Just, | 我没说你不行 只是 |
[45:52] | well, I’ll feel better if I know everything’s alright. | 我要是知道一切都没事儿 我会更安心 |
[45:54] | This is my command, I’ll manage it. Your orders– | 我在指挥 我会处理的 你的命令是 |
[45:57] | I know what the orders read, Vince. | 我知道我的命令是什么 文斯 |
[45:59] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[46:00] | Pull rank on you, come on, forget it. | 对你摆臭架子 行了 算了吧 |
[46:02] | Wait a minute. Why should I? | 等一下 我凭什么得听你的 |
[46:04] | You’re saying I always screw up, right? | 你就是想说我总搞砸 对吧 |
[46:06] | Come on, admit it. You’re saying, | 行了 承认吧 你就是想说 |
[46:07] | what happened this morning it’s my fault, right? | 今早发生的事儿全赖我 对吧 |
[46:10] | Alright, you want it straight? | 好吧 你想听实话 |
[46:11] | You make too many mistakes. | 你犯了太多错了 |
[46:13] | You’re not right for command. Satisfied? | 你不适合当指挥官 满意了吗 |
[46:15] | Jack, do you realize that | 杰克 你有没有意识到 |
[46:17] | this is the first time anything living | 这是人类有史以来第一次 |
[46:18] | has been found anywhere in space. | 在外太空发现生命体 |
[46:21] | Do you know how terribly important that is? | 你知道这有多重要吗 |
[46:23] | Tell that to the wives | 你把这话说给 |
[46:24] | of the men in the morgue. | 停尸房里那些男人的妻子们听吧 |
[46:38] | Now! | 上吧 |
[46:46] | This is monitor 2. C block all clear. | 这里是2号监察员 C区一切正常 |
[46:58] | – Area is all secure. – Right. | -该区一切正常 -好的 |
[47:02] | Command room, launching area, all clear. | 这里是指挥室 飞船发射舱一切正常 |
[47:07] | ‘This is monitor 6, D block is all clear.’ | 这里是6号监察员 D区一切正常 |
[47:14] | How’s everything going on outside, Captain Martin? | 外面怎么样了 马丁舰长 |
[47:17] | The men are just getting ready to got out there now, sir. | 那些人正准备离开 长官 |
[47:37] | Command room. | 这里是指挥室 |
[47:39] | Yes. Right. | 是的 好 |
[47:42] | It’s Doctor Halverson. | 是哈佛森博士 |
[47:42] | He’s got something to show you in the lab. | 他说在实验室有些新发现想要给你看 |
[47:44] | He says it very important. | 他说这非常重要 |
[47:48] | Come on,we better see what he’s up to. | 走吧 咱们最好去看下他在做什么 |
[47:50] | He’ll be right there. | 他马上就到 |
[48:02] | Commander, this is the sample of the fluid | 指挥官 这是我在动力室 |
[48:04] | what I found in power room. | 采集到的液体样本 |
[48:05] | Despite it’s color, it’s obviously blood. | 尽管是这个颜色的 但它绝对是血 |
[48:09] | I want you to see this for yourselves. | 我想让你们亲眼看看 |
[48:14] | These cells duplicate faster | 这些细胞的分裂速度 |
[48:16] | than anything know to man. | 比人类已知的任何物种都要快 |
[48:17] | Their growth rate is incredible. | 他们的增长率高得令人难以置信 |
[48:20] | In fact, it’s frightening. | 说实话 这有点儿吓人 |
[48:31] | You realize what this implies? | 你们知道这意味着什么吗 |
[48:36] | Do you remember the ripped up wires in the transmission room? | 还记得传输室里被扯断的电线吗 |
[48:40] | Come here, I want to show you something else. | 来这边 我想给你们看个东西 |
[48:47] | Now, I have a theory as to | 现在我有个推测 没准儿能解释清 |
[48:49] | why the creature was there | 这个生物为何会出现这儿 |
[48:50] | and what it was seeking. | 以及它在寻找什么 |
[48:52] | Now, I’m going to send a controlled charge | 现在 我要将一个受控电荷 |
[48:54] | to the isolated cells. | 释放到被分离的细胞里 |
[49:16] | The blood cells look like they’re getting larger, Doctor. | 血液细胞看起来越来越大了 博士 |
[49:19] | Now, I’ll increase the power slightly. | 下面 我稍微提高一下功率 |
[49:50] | But it proves out. | 这证明了 |
[49:52] | The animal feeds on energy. | 这种生物以能量为食 |
[49:54] | And discharges energy. | 而且能释放能量 |
[49:56] | That would explains its ability to electrocute Michaels. | 这就解释了它为什么能电死迈克尔斯 |
[49:58] | One cell, one microscopic speck left on a spacesuit. | 一个细胞 一个留在太空服上的小斑点 |
[50:03] | And it would absorb all the energy it could get. | 就能吸收它触及到的一切能量 |
[50:06] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[50:08] | You mean this stuff reproduced | 你的意思是 这些东西 |
[50:09] | inside the decontamination chamber? | 在净化室里进行自我复制 |
[50:12] | And then as we…as we stepped up the current, it just.. | 然后当我们加大电流时 它就 |
[50:16] | …it just grew? | 它就增长了 |
[50:18] | Precisely. | 完全正确 |
[50:19] | And these creatures | 而且这些生物 |
[50:20] | could be developing on any part of the station. | 能在空间站的任何地方生长 |
[50:22] | Or a drop of this substance | 即使一小滴这种物质 |
[50:24] | can reach any form of energy. | 也会尽力寻找任意形式的能量 |
[50:26] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[50:28] | The power room. If he’s right | 按照这个说法 在动力室 |
[50:30] | those things are gonna be all over. | 这种东西会繁殖的到处都是 |
[50:32] | I want you to set up a clean-up detail | 我曾命令你让马丁舰长 |
[50:33] | under Captain Martin. | 组织一个清理小组 |
[50:35] | Re-alert the station, see that every precaution is taken. | 再次警戒空间站 做好一切预防措施 |
[50:38] | But this order is revoked, Commander. | 但这条命令被撤销了 指挥官 |
[50:40] | Under no circumstances will the men use their weapons. | 任何情况下 任何人都不可使用武器 |
[50:43] | Right. | 遵命 |
[50:50] | Let’s check him with the analyzer. | 让我们用分析仪检查一下他 |
[51:04] | It’s very strange. | 太奇怪了 |
[51:13] | Get everybody out, don’t ask any questions. | 让所有人都出去 别问任何问题 |
[51:16] | Get the patients out, hurry. | 带所有患者出去 快 |
[51:49] | It’s the infirmary. First squad, come with me. | 是医务室 第一小队 跟我走 |
[52:01] | Come on. | 上啊 |
[52:02] | Get back! | 退后 |
[52:04] | Get back, get back, everybody. | 退后 所有人退后 |
[52:08] | Fire! | 开火 |
[52:18] | We’ve had it now. Keep firing. | 咱们搞定它了 继续射击 |
[52:23] | Fire! Fire! | 开火 开火 |
[52:25] | Martin, hold your fire. Hold your fire, men. | 马丁 别开枪 停火兄弟 |
[52:28] | Alright, explain it, Doctor. | 好了 博士 解释一下吧 |
[52:29] | Blood cells of this creature is like a seed. | 这种生物的血细胞就像种子一样 |
[52:32] | It can spawn new creatures from its own blood. | 它能从自己的血液中产生新的生物 |
[52:36] | Watch it. | 小心 |
[52:39] | Now! | 现在 |
[52:46] | Maybe, we can trap it in the ward. | 没准儿 咱们能把它困在病房里 |
[53:06] | How long will it hold? | 你觉得这门能撑多久 |
[53:08] | Your guess is as good as mine. | 我也不知道 |
[53:09] | Get a man on the monitor and keep it posted. | 派一个人守在监视器前时刻盯着 |
[53:11] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[53:12] | Look, more of the same substance. | 看 这种物质越来越多了 |
[53:14] | Incredible how fast it’s growing. | 它的增长速度让人难以置信 |
[53:24] | Alright, let’s clear out of here, men. | 好了 咱们离开这里 |
[53:28] | ‘Bring up that monitor car, quick.’ | 把监控车开过来 快点 |
[53:31] | Get the door, Vince. | 关门 文斯 |
[53:40] | Get me the isolation ward. | 给我看隔离病房 |
[53:51] | What’s it doing? | 它在干什么 |
[53:58] | My God, it can heal itself. | 天呐 他可以自愈 |
[54:01] | You’re saying we can’t kill it, Doctor? | 你的意思是说我们杀不死他 医生 |
[54:03] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[54:05] | Can you give me a better look at this side of the room. | 房间这边能不能给我一个更好的视角 |
[54:43] | It’s spreading like wildfire. | 它像野火一样扩散开了 |
[54:45] | It’ll soon be all over the station. Switch to infirmary. | 很快就会蔓延整个空间站 转到医务室 |
[55:07] | It’s almost impossible to believe. | 真是难以置信 |
[55:09] | So fast. | 太快了 |
[55:12] | This is Commander Elliot | 这里是指挥官艾略特 |
[55:14] | I want all power in the infirmary cut off | 我要求立刻将医务室的电源切断 |
[55:17] | right now! | 立刻 马上 |
[55:19] | Smart move, Vince. | 干得漂亮 文斯 |
[55:22] | If we can at least keep it from spreading, we got a chance. | 如果至少能阻止它蔓延 我们就有希望 |
[55:26] | I hope you’re right. | 我希望你是对的 |
[55:29] | Assemble the officers in the command room in 10 minutes. | 请所有人员十分钟内在指挥室集合 |
[55:52] | Quarantine? Who the hell does he think he is? | 隔离 他以为他是谁 |
[55:58] | Bring the full report to my office. | 把完整报告拿到我办公室 |
[56:00] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[56:02] | Get me an open circuit to Gamma 3. | 帮我连线伽马3号 |
[56:16] | Nurse. Two CC of Andrine. | 护士 两毫升安德林 |
[56:22] | How’s the hand? | 手怎么样了 |
[56:26] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[56:28] | Are we really in quarantine? | 我们真的被隔离了吗 |
[56:33] | Are we really in quarantine? | 我们真的被隔离了吗 |
[56:35] | That’s the order. | 那是命令 |
[56:36] | But what about my patients? | 那我的病人们怎么办 |
[56:38] | They can’t get treatment here. They should be sent down. | 他们在这里得不到治疗 必须被送回去 |
[56:40] | It’s absolutely out of the question. | 那绝对不可能 |
[56:42] | Lisa, don’t you realize | 丽萨 难道你没有意识到 |
[56:43] | if one drop of the creatures blood got to the earth, | 如果有哪怕一滴那怪物的血液到达地球 |
[56:46] | that would be the end of us all. | 我们所有人都完了 |
[56:48] | Jack, I understand, | 杰克 我理解 |
[56:49] | but it might be their only chance. | 但那是这些病人们活下去的唯一机会 |
[56:51] | It might be, but nothing leaves this station. | 也许是 但是谁都不能离开空间站 |
[56:54] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[56:56] | I’m not sure. I’ll find out. | 我也不确定 我会查清楚 |
[56:58] | But whatever happens, keep things under control. | 但是不论发生什么 都要把事情控制住 |
[57:14] | -It’s alright, don’t worry.- I’m scared. | -没事的 不要担心 -我害怕 |
[57:20] | Alright, gentlemen. May I have your attention please? | 好了 先生们 可以听我说吗 |
[57:22] | Commander Rankin and I’ve doped out a plan | 指挥官兰金和我想出了一个方案 |
[57:24] | we hope will work. | 希望能奏效 |
[57:25] | He’s on the line with headquarters right now. | 他现在正在和总部连线 |
[57:27] | Now, here’s what we figured out. | 以下就是我们目前分析出来的 |
[57:29] | Till now, all our troubles seemed to be here in C-block. | 目前为止 所有问题似乎都集中在C区 |
[57:32] | We’ve gotta get everyone out of there. | 我们必须让所有人离开那里 |
[57:34] | That’ll be rough on the injured. | 可能会有受伤的情况 |
[57:36] | We got to do it. | 但是我们必须这样做 |
[57:37] | Get everyone out of C-block and seal it off. | 让所有人离开C区并封锁这个区域 |
[57:40] | ‘And then what?’ | 然后呢 |
[57:41] | Then we confine it even further. Right down to the storage room. | 然后我们再控制它 把它引到储物间 |
[57:44] | But…how do we get those things in there? | 但是 我们怎么把那些东西引过去 |
[57:47] | By energy. We’re banking on the fact | 通过能量 我们只能希望 |
[57:49] | that Dr. Halvorsen’s theory is correct. | 哈佛森博士的理论是正确的 |
[57:51] | That these things as you call them need energy. | 就是说这些东西需要能量 |
[57:54] | Any energy to grow on. | 任何能帮助它们生长的能量 |
[57:55] | How do we get energy into the storage room? | 我们怎么把能量注入储物间 |
[57:57] | Cut off all power and light in C-block. | 切断C区的所有电源 关闭所有灯光 |
[58:00] | We’re gonna then run a power beam search car | 我们准备开动一辆能量光束探测车 |
[58:03] | down the corridor stopping at this room. | 沿着走廊 停在储物间门口 |
[58:05] | In the room, we’ll set up a portable generator. | 我们会在储物间里放置一个便携式发动机 |
[58:07] | The light beam will lure them into the room? | 光束能把它们引入房间吗 |
[58:10] | We hope right to the generator. | 我们希望能正好引到发动机上 |
[58:12] | Well, at least we’ll have this mess contained in one area.. | 至少可以把这堆脏东西控制在一个区域内 |
[58:16] | …if it works. | 如果这个办法可行的话 |
[58:17] | Oh, it’s got to work. | 噢 这办法一定得奏效才行 |
[58:19] | Because if these things spread | 因为一旦这些东西蔓延开来 |
[58:21] | if they get back to that main power room.. | 或者一旦它们重新回到主动力室 |
[58:23] | We’ve had it. | 我们就能制住它了 |
[58:25] | Right. | 没错 |
[58:26] | Set up the generator in 10 minutes. | 十分钟内把发动机安置好 |
[58:28] | Yes, sir, right away. | 好的长官 马上就好 |
[58:32] | ‘This is Commander Rankin.’ | 这里是指挥官兰金 |
[58:34] | ‘All personnel will be evacuated from C-block.’ | 所有人员立刻撤离C区 |
[58:37] | ‘In 10 minutes, all lights throughout the entire station will be extinguished.’ | 十分钟后 空间站所有的灯将被熄灭 |
[58:41] | ‘There will be no alarms, no signals.’ | 将不再有警报 不再有信号 |
[58:43] | ‘Prepare all sick and wounded for immediate removal’ | 所有伤员做好立刻转移的准备 |
[58:46] | ‘and stand by.’ | 然后原地待命 |
[58:49] | Will everything be alright? | 一切都会好吗 |
[58:50] | Yes, yes. | 是的 是的 |
[59:20] | Hold up, driver. | 司机 停下 |
[59:24] | This is Commander Rankin. | 这里是指挥官兰金 |
[59:25] | Are you men set with the generator? | 发动机设置好了吗 |
[59:27] | Yes, Commander. We’re all set here. | 是的 指挥官 我们这边都准备好了 |
[59:29] | Turn on the remote control. | 开启远程控制 |
[59:31] | Roger. | 收到 |
[59:33] | I’m activating the switch as off…now. | 我现在把开关打开 |
[59:37] | It’s working, sir. We’re clearing out right now. | 有效果了 长官 我们正在清理 |
[1:00:10] | It’s almost time. | 差不多到时间了 |
[1:00:36] | Let’s have a look behind us, Martin. | 我们看看背后 马丁 |
[1:00:38] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[1:01:04] | Here we go, men. | 该我们了 |
[1:01:09] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[1:01:17] | -You ready, driver? -‘Yes, sir.’ | -准备好了吗司机 -是的 长官 |
[1:01:19] | Easy, men, easy. | 别紧张 别紧张 |
[1:01:28] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[1:01:40] | Easy, men. | 别紧张 |
[1:01:42] | It’s working. | 有效果 |
[1:02:18] | Kill the lights, men. Give me that. | 熄灯 把那个给我 |
[1:02:30] | -Move it back. -Yes, sir. | -退后 -好的 长官 |
[1:02:46] | Lisa, these things are gonna follow me. | 丽萨 这些东西会跟着我 |
[1:02:49] | When they do, I want you to get out of here. | 它们跟着我的时候 我希望你们离开这 |
[1:03:20] | Lisa! Now! | 丽萨 就是现在 |
[1:03:23] | Come on, let’s get out of here. | 快 我们快离开这 |
[1:03:39] | Come on, hurry. | 快 快点 |
[1:04:00] | ‘Jack!’ | 杰克 |
[1:04:02] | ‘I’m behind you!’ | 我在你们后面 |
[1:04:04] | Now, douse your lamp. Let them come to me. | 现在关掉你的灯 让他们冲我来 |
[1:04:19] | Martin, get ready with the lights. | 马丁 准备好那些灯 |
[1:04:23] | Elliott, stand clear. | 艾略特 往两边站 |
[1:04:25] | Come on! | 快来 |
[1:04:30] | Move the car, driver. | 开车 司机 |
[1:04:49] | Cut the lights. | 熄灯 |
[1:05:06] | Let’s be 100% sure, Martin. | 我们再确定一下 马丁 |
[1:05:08] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[1:05:09] | Send the car to C-block again. | 把车重新开到C区 |
[1:05:11] | Switch on the lights and turn the car around. | 打开灯 调转车头 |
[1:05:31] | The one in the isolation ward. | 在隔离病房的那个 |
[1:05:34] | Monitor car. | 监控车 |
[1:05:38] | Get the infirmary. | 接到医务室 |
[1:05:45] | That door won’t hold it. | 那扇门撑不了多久 |
[1:05:47] | We can brace the door with the car. | 我们可以用车把门抵住 |
[1:05:49] | That won’t help much, Captain. | 那起不到什么作用 队长 |
[1:05:52] | But the airlock panel might. | 但是空气闸开关也许可以帮我们 |
[1:05:57] | We can isolate him in C-block. | 我们可以把它隔离在C区 |
[1:05:58] | I don’t know if the section can handle it. | 我不知道C区能不能撑得住 |
[1:06:01] | This place is stronger than that. | 这地方比其他地方要强一点 |
[1:06:03] | Now, wait a minute. There must be another way. | 等等 一定还有其他办法 |
[1:06:06] | When you think of it, let me know. | 那等你想到 再告诉我 |
[1:06:12] | This is Commander Rankin speaking. | 这里是指挥官兰金 |
[1:06:14] | Prepare we evacuate C-block immediately | 做好准备 我们立刻从C区撤离 |
[1:06:16] | and make ready to drop the airlock panel. | 准备好放下空气闸开关 |
[1:06:23] | Alright, come on. Let’s go. | 好的 来吧 我们出发 |
[1:06:24] | -Move this thing. -Commander, wait. | -把这车挪一下 -指挥官 稍等 |
[1:06:26] | Didn’t you hear the order? What are you doing down here? | 你难道没听到命令吗 你来这干什么 |
[1:06:29] | It’s my files. I have to get them out. | 我得去把我的文件拿出来 |
[1:06:31] | -There isn’t time. -Commander! | -没时间了 -指挥官 |
[1:06:33] | There isn’t time. Halvorsen! | 没时间了 哈佛森 |
[1:06:35] | Martin! Get that idiot out of here. | 马丁 把那个笨蛋给我带出去 |
[1:06:37] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[1:06:40] | Come on. Hurry up! | 快 抓紧时间 |
[1:06:42] | Douse the light! | 熄掉灯 |
[1:06:44] | Come on, move. Move. Move. | 快点 快跑 快跑 |
[1:07:01] | Move! | 快跑 |
[1:07:14] | Come on, Halvorsen. Hurry up! | 快 哈佛森 快点 |
[1:07:34] | Everybody get out alright? Are you alright? | 大家都出来了吗 都还好吗 |
[1:07:37] | Yeah, but I just made it. | 是的 我刚出来 好险 |
[1:07:39] | Commander, Dr. Halvorsen is still inside C-block. | 指挥官 哈佛森还在里面 |
[1:07:46] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[1:07:48] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:07:51] | Help! Help! Help! | 救命 救命 救命 |
[1:07:53] | Only one way to get him out. | 只有一个办法救他出来 |
[1:07:55] | We’ll have to drop the other airlock. | 我们需要放下另一个空气闸 |
[1:07:57] | Can’t. The light car’s jammed under it. Won’t move. | 不行 载灯光的车堵在那 不能动 |
[1:07:59] | Come on, men, see if we can free this car. | 来吧 大家 试试看能不能把车挪走 |
[1:08:21] | Listen, there’s only one way to get him out of there. | 听着 我们只有一种方法可以把他救出来 |
[1:08:24] | We’re gonna have to raise the first airlock panel. | 我们需要把第一个空气闸开关扳起来 |
[1:08:26] | You’ll risk the whole station. | 你拿整个空间站在冒险 |
[1:08:28] | That’s a risk we’re gonna have to take. | 那是我们必须冒的险 |
[1:08:30] | Not as long as I’m in command. | 只要我还是指挥官 |
[1:08:35] | Vince! Get away from that panel. | 文斯 离开那个开关 |
[1:08:39] | That’s an order, Vince. | 这是命令 文斯 |
[1:08:52] | It’s your move, Commander. | 这是你的行动 指挥官 |
[1:09:19] | You’re not supposed to shoot them, Jack. | 你不该对着他们射击 杰克 |
[1:09:21] | Get her out of here. | 带她离开这 |
[1:09:43] | -Martin, get the panel. -Yes, sir. | -马丁 关掉开关 -遵命 长官 |
[1:10:13] | There’s been an explosion on Gamma 3. | 伽马3号刚发生了爆炸 |
[1:10:21] | -What happened? -A section just blew out. | -发生了什么 -有一个区域刚刚爆炸 |
[1:10:28] | Put me on radio. Right. | 给我接上无线电 立刻 |
[1:10:31] | Space Center to Gamma 3. | 空间站请求连线伽马3号 |
[1:10:36] | Space Center to Gamma 3. | 空间站请求连线伽马3号 |
[1:10:57] | Scanner still working on C-Block? | C区监控还是好的吗 |
[1:10:58] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[1:11:09] | Looks like some of them have been killed. | 看起来它们中有些已经死了 |
[1:11:11] | Yeah, but look how they’re burnt. | 是的 看他们被烧成什么样了 |
[1:11:12] | Must been tremendous heat generated by the explosion. | 爆炸一定释放了巨大的热量 |
[1:11:15] | There are only three or four. What happened to others? | 只有三四个死了 其他的呢 |
[1:11:18] | Get me an outside scanner. | 让我看看外部图像 |
[1:11:27] | Jack, look. | 杰克 快看 |
[1:11:28] | A sun. It’s healing them. | 太阳能发电机 它在治愈他们 |
[1:11:31] | And look at the way they’re growing. | 看他们增长得有多快 |
[1:11:36] | Main power room. Shut down the solar generators now. | 主电源室 现在关掉太阳能发电机 |
[1:11:42] | Lisa, get all the injured in B-block. | 丽萨 带所有伤员去B区 |
[1:11:44] | Keep them together and be ready to move in a moment’s notice. | 让他们集中 准备接到通知就出发 |
[1:12:01] | The circuit to headquarters through yet? | 已经接通总部了吗 |
[1:12:03] | – In just a few seconds, sir. – Oh, hurry it up. | -仍需几秒 长官 -快点 |
[1:12:06] | Here we are, sir. | 接通了 长官 |
[1:12:09] | This is Rankin on Gamma 3. | 我是伽马3号上的兰金 |
[1:12:10] | Do you read me loud and clear, over. | 你能听清楚我说话吗 完毕 |
[1:12:12] | ‘Loud and clear, sir.’ | 听得很清楚 长官 |
[1:12:13] | Urgent priority on this message to the chief of staff. | 这条上报给最高长官的信息十分紧急 |
[1:12:16] | One, necessary to abandon Gamma 3 immediately. | 第一 必须立刻放弃伽马3号 |
[1:12:20] | Prepare to receive evacuees, many of whom are wounded. | 做好接受撤离人员准备 其中多人受伤 |
[1:12:24] | Absolutely mandatory to have complete quarantine | 必须强制执行彻底隔离 |
[1:12:28] | and thorough examination of all personnel | 飞船抵达后 彻底检查 |
[1:12:30] | and equipment on arrival. | 所有人员及设备 |
[1:12:31] | Two, request permission to destroy Gamma 3. | 第二 请求同意摧毁伽马3号 |
[1:12:36] | To destroy this station? | 摧毁这个空间站 |
[1:12:37] | Situation here beyond control. Further efforts futile. | 这里的事态已无法控制 再做也是徒劳 |
[1:12:40] | Any unnecessary delay can prove disastrous to entire company. | 任何不必要的拖延都将给所有人带来灾难 |
[1:12:44] | You can evacuate this station. That’s alright. | 你可以撤离全员 这没关系 |
[1:12:46] | But you’re not gonna destroy it. | 但你不能摧毁空间站 |
[1:12:47] | It’s our only way, Vince. | 这是我们唯一的办法 文斯 |
[1:12:48] | What do you mean, “it’s our only way”? | 什么叫”这是我们唯一的办法” |
[1:12:50] | I mean that I want this place cleared out | 我的意思是我希望所有人 |
[1:12:52] | lock, stock, and barrel in 30 minutes. Is that clear enough? | 在30分钟内完全撤离此处 明白了吗 |
[1:12:57] | – Put me on the loudspeakers. – ‘Yes, sir.’ | -我要广播通知 -是 长官 |
[1:12:59] | This is Commander Rankin. Now, hear this. | 我是指挥官兰金 现在广播通知 |
[1:13:02] | Now, hear this. This is a general quarters alert. | 现在广播通知 一级备战警报 |
[1:13:06] | Our personnel will prepare to evacuate the station at once. | 全员准备立刻撤离空间站 |
[1:13:10] | All support cruisers will be ready for immediate departure. | 所有支援巡洋舰做好立刻撤离准备 |
[1:13:13] | Target deadline will be in 40.. | 出发时间 40分钟后 |
[1:13:17] | Now, I’m going to tell you something for the last time. | 现在 我最后跟你说一次 |
[1:13:20] | I am in command of this station. | 我是这个空间站的指挥官 |
[1:13:22] | And when my chief gives me an order to destroy Gamma 3 | 我的长官命令我摧毁伽马3号时 |
[1:13:27] | I’ll take that order from him, but I won’t take it from you. | 我会听从他的命令 但我不会听你的 |
[1:13:34] | Lieutenant Morris, | 莫里斯中尉 |
[1:13:36] | I want you to escort Commander Elliott | 我希望你护送艾略特指挥官 |
[1:13:38] | to the evacuation area. | 去撤离区 |
[1:13:39] | Put him on a cruiser. | 带他上巡洋舰 |
[1:13:41] | If he offers any resistance of any kind | 如果他有任何反抗举动 |
[1:13:43] | consider him under arrest. | 可以考虑逮捕他 |
[1:13:50] | – Commander! Take it easy! – Alright, alright! | -指挥官 冷静 -行了 行了 |
[1:13:58] | Lieutenant Morris, you have your orders. | 莫里斯中尉 执行命令 |
[1:14:00] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:14:03] | Captain Martin, you’ll be in charge of the evacuation. | 马丁舰长 你负责撤离工作 |
[1:14:06] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:14:14] | Stand by. We’ve got them now, sir. | 已准备好 我们现已接通他们 长官 |
[1:14:17] | This is General Thompson. Can you get everyone off? | 我是汤普森将军 你能撤离所有人吗 |
[1:14:20] | Yes, sir. We’ll be clearing as soon as possible. | 是的 长官 我们将尽快撤离 |
[1:14:23] | Jack, don’t take any unnecessary chances. | 杰克 不要冒任何不必要的风险 |
[1:14:25] | – We’ll handle it from here. – It’s your party. | -我们可以从这里解决 -听你的 |
[1:14:34] | Connect me to the evacuation room. | 帮我接撤离室 |
[1:14:35] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:14:39] | Go ahead. | 可以说了 |
[1:14:40] | Lisa, are all your patients ready to go? | 丽萨 你所有的病人都准备好出发了吗 |
[1:14:44] | All patients are ready for evacuation. | 所有病人已准备好撤离 |
[1:14:48] | Alright. | 好的 |
[1:14:51] | Doctor, I’m never going to make it down, am I? | 医生 我活不了了 是吗 |
[1:14:55] | Of course, you will. Everything is going to be alright. | 你当然会活下来 一切都会好的 |
[1:15:08] | Captain. We’re all set to go. | 舰长 我们准备发射 |
[1:15:10] | Fine, Morris. Open the escape hatch. | 行 莫里斯 打开安全舱口 |
[1:15:12] | – Right, standby. – Standing by. | -好 准备 -正在准备 |
[1:15:14] | Escape hatch opening. | 打开安全舱口 |
[1:15:20] | – What’s wrong? – It won’t open. | -怎么了 -打不开 |
[1:15:23] | Captain! | 舰长 |
[1:15:28] | Close it, quick. | 关上 快点 |
[1:15:29] | Command room, this is Control. | 指挥室 这里是控制中心 |
[1:15:31] | They are outside the escape hatch. We can’t get it open. | 他们在安全舱口外 我们无法打开舱口 |
[1:15:34] | ‘Can you hear me? We can’t open the escape hatch.’ | 听到了吗 我们无法打开安全舱口 |
[1:15:37] | – Give me an outside camera. – Yes, sir. | -让我看看外部图像 -是 长官 |
[1:15:42] | They’re after the power circuits on the solar generator. | 他们在追踪太阳能发电机的电源电路 |
[1:15:44] | They sure are. | 肯定是 |
[1:15:46] | Martin, send four men up there and blast those things. | 马丁 派四个人上去干掉他们 |
[1:15:49] | ‘Roger. Right away, sir.’ | 收到 立刻出发 长官 |
[1:16:20] | Alright, Captain. I’ll be handling this myself. | 好 舰长 我要亲自处理这事 |
[1:16:22] | All you have to do is make sure everyone is set to leave the station. | 你要确保所有人都已准备好离开空间站 |
[1:16:24] | But, sir, Commander Rankin… | 但长官 兰金指挥官 |
[1:16:25] | That is an order, Captain. | 这是命令 舰长 |
[1:16:27] | Now you do know what an order is, don’t you? | 现在 你知道命令是什么了 对吗 |
[1:16:28] | – Yes, sir. – Vince. | -是 长官 -文斯 |
[1:16:32] | Vince, don’t go out there. | 文斯 别出去 |
[1:16:37] | Now don’t you tell me what to do. | 现在 别告诉我该做什么 |
[1:16:38] | I’m tired of being told what to do. | 我受够了被人告诉我该做什么 |
[1:16:40] | I’m tired of taking orders. This is my station. | 我受够了听人命令 这是我的空间站 |
[1:16:42] | Now, go up there and tell your GI boy scout | 现在 上去告诉你的童子军 |
[1:16:45] | what I just said. | 我刚刚说的话 |
[1:16:46] | – Mine? – You’re damn right. | -我的 -对啊 |
[1:16:48] | It’s never been over between you two, has it? | 你俩之间一直藕断丝连 对吗 |
[1:16:50] | Oh, Vince, you got it all wrong. Believe me. | 文斯 你完全错了 相信我 |
[1:16:54] | Sure. Sure, I do. | 当然 我就是知道 |
[1:16:55] | ‘Captain Martin, what’s keeping you? Get moving.’ | 马丁舰长 你怎么还在 快去 |
[1:16:58] | See, the great man’s getting impatient. | 看吧 那个了不起的人着急了 |
[1:17:00] | Excuse me. | 我走了 |
[1:17:02] | We’re all set, sir. | 我们都准备好了 长官 |
[1:17:03] | – Good luck, sir. – Thank you. | -祝您好运 长官 -谢谢 |
[1:17:10] | Don’t worry about me. | 别为我担心 |
[1:17:11] | You get your patients, your staff on the cruisers. Hmm? | 你带你的病人和同事去巡洋舰 知道吗 |
[1:17:20] | Quick! Get them aboard the cruiser. | 快 带他们上巡洋舰 |
[1:17:25] | Is Commander Elliott outside yet? | 指挥官艾略特出去了吗 |
[1:17:28] | Commander Elliott? | 指挥官艾略特 |
[1:17:32] | Alright. Let’s go. | 好 出发 |
[1:17:53] | That’s Commander Elliott. | 那是指挥官艾略特 |
[1:18:11] | I think the solar power supply can be used as a diversion. | 我觉得太阳能电源可以分散他们的注意 |
[1:18:14] | – Activate it, Curtis. – Right. | -开打太阳能电源 -好 |
[1:18:57] | Get them ready to go. | 准备发射 |
[1:18:59] | – Stand by. – Standing by. | -准备 -正在准备 |
[1:19:00] | Hatches open. | 打开舱口 |
[1:19:01] | OK, get ready to launch number one. | 好 准备发射一号巡洋舰 |
[1:19:02] | Ready. | 已准备好 |
[1:19:04] | Hit the blue. | 发射 |
[1:19:26] | ‘Number one, off and clear.’ | 一号巡洋舰 发射成功 |
[1:19:28] | – Ready, number two. – ‘Ready.’ | -准备 二号巡洋舰 -已准备好 |
[1:19:31] | Hit it! | 发射 |
[1:20:20] | Turn off the gyro-computer. | 关闭陀螺计算器 |
[1:20:22] | ‘Roger.’ | 收到 |
[1:20:23] | ‘Martin, how’s it going?’ | 马丁 怎么样了 |
[1:20:25] | The last group is leaving now, sir. | 最后一组现在准备出发 长官 |
[1:20:27] | There’s only the security detail left. | 只剩安保特遣队了 |
[1:20:30] | Good work, Martin. We’ll be right there. | 干得好 马丁 我们马上到 |
[1:20:31] | Alright, everybody. Get down to the evacuation area. | 好 所有人去撤离区 |
[1:20:34] | We’ll pick up Elliott and others in the atmosphere. | 我们去太空接艾略特和其他人 |
[1:20:55] | This is Gamma 3 calling Space Central. | 伽马3号呼叫太空中心 |
[1:20:57] | Gamma 3 calling Space Central. | 伽马3号呼叫太空中心 |
[1:20:59] | Guidance control is set. We are clearing out. | 指导控制已设定 我们即将撤离 |
[1:21:03] | We are clearing out. | 我们即将撤离 |
[1:21:05] | This is Space Central. We’re taking over now. | 这里是太空中心 我们现在正接管控制 |
[1:21:08] | Get ready to test the remote guidance system for Gamma 3. | 准备测试对伽马3号的远程指导系统 |
[1:21:10] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:21:24] | Jack! Behind you! | 杰克 小心你后面 |
[1:21:44] | Where are the others? | 其他人呢 |
[1:21:45] | They’re on the cruiser waiting for you. | 他们正在巡洋舰上等你 |
[1:21:47] | – Come on. – Commander! | -快走 -指挥官 |
[1:21:48] | – More trouble. – What is it? | -有麻烦了 -怎么了 |
[1:21:50] | Space Central reports our power’s dropped so low | 太空中心报告说我们的电量下降得太低 |
[1:21:52] | they can’t activate guidance by remote control. | 他们无法通过远程控制开启飞船指导 |
[1:21:54] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:21:56] | It means we do it ourselves. | 意思是我们得自己做 |
[1:21:58] | And that means going back there. | 意思是得回去 |
[1:22:00] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[1:22:01] | I want you to get on that cruiser and get outta here. | 我希望你上巡洋舰 离开这里 |
[1:22:03] | It’s impossible to go back in there. | 绝对不可能回去的 |
[1:22:05] | It’s useless to even try, Commander. | 没用的 不用试了 指挥官 |
[1:22:07] | There are too many of them. | 他们数量太多了 |
[1:22:08] | We’d never make it to the controls. | 我们不可能去控制中心 |
[1:22:10] | We’ve gotta make it, Martin. It’s as simple as that. | 我们必须去 马丁 就这么简单 |
[1:22:14] | Yes, sir. I’ll round up a detail. | 是 长官 我去集合特遣队 |
[1:22:16] | Captain. I’m the one that’s going back. | 舰长 就我回去 |
[1:22:19] | You take that last cruiser and get out of here as quick as you can. | 你们上最后一艘巡洋舰 尽快离开这里 |
[1:22:22] | Circle the station. | 绕空间站飞行 |
[1:22:24] | I’ll, eh, I’ll drift up and meet you later. | 我 我一会飞出来与你们汇合 |
[1:22:27] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:22:29] | – Jack, why can’t… – Will you stop arguing? | -杰克 为什么不能 -你别说了 |
[1:22:36] | Please. Don’t go. | 求你了 别去 |
[1:22:42] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[1:23:10] | – Ready for launch. – ‘Ready.’ | -准备发射 -已准备好 |
[1:23:50] | Easy now. I’ll take it. | 放松 我来拿 |
[1:23:52] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[1:23:56] | Where’s Rankin, Lisa? | 丽萨 兰金在哪里 |
[1:24:01] | He went back inside. | 他回到里面去了 |
[1:24:03] | Alone. | 一个人 |
[1:24:31] | Vince, where are you going? | 文斯 你要去哪里 |
[1:24:33] | I’m gonna go help him. | 我去帮他 |
[1:25:33] | You never could take orders. | 你从来都不按命令行事 |
[1:25:35] | Everybody’s got his weakness, right? | 人无完人 不是吗 |
[1:25:51] | That’s it. Let’s go. | 就这样 我们走 |
[1:26:04] | Vince! | 文斯 |
[1:26:16] | Vince! | 文斯 |
[1:27:03] | Pull in close. Take them aboard. | 靠上去 接他们上飞船 |
[1:28:17] | Stand by. The circuit’s ready, sir. | 已就绪 线路已接通 长官 |
[1:28:23] | This is Rankin reporting. | 我是兰金 现在报告 |
[1:28:25] | As the result of action above and beyond the call of duty | 由于指挥官文斯·艾略特 |
[1:28:28] | by Commander Vince Elliott | 超出职责范围的行动 |
[1:28:29] | ‘evacuation successful with minimum of casualties.’ | 已以最小伤亡成功撤离 |
[1:28:33] | ‘Destruction of Gamma 3 completed as planned.’ | 按计划摧毁伽马3号 |
[1:28:35] | Mission completed. | 任务完成 |
[1:28:40] | I recommend the highest citation for Commander Elliott.. | 我建议追封指挥官艾略特 |
[1:28:43] | …posthumously. | 最高嘉奖 |
[1:29:13] | Alright, Lieutenant. Take her down. | 好了 中尉 返回地球吧 |
[1:29:38] | ♪ What can it be? What is the reason? ♪ | ♪ 它是什么 原因又是什么 ♪ |
[1:29:42] | ♪ Is this the end to all that breathes and ♪ | ♪ 这会是生命的尽头吗 ♪ |
[1:29:46] | ♪ Is it something in your head? ♪ | ♪ 还是只是脑中的声音 ♪ |
[1:29:50] | ♪ Will you believe it when you’re dead? ♪ | ♪ 你死时是否会相信它 ♪ |
[1:29:54] | ♪ Green slime ♪ | ♪ 绿色黏液 ♪ |
[1:30:02] | ♪ Green slime ♪ | ♪ 绿色黏液 ♪ |