英文名称:The Green Hornet
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:56] | Daily Sentinel, one moment please. | 这是前哨日报 请稍等 |
[01:01] | The mayor doesn’t want the article | 直到下个季度之前 |
[01:02] | on gas prices to go to edition until after the next quarter. | 市长不想让这篇评价石油价格的文章见报 |
[01:06] | Tell the Mayor, I’m insulted. | 转告市长 这是在羞辱我 |
[01:09] | I would never jeopardize | 新闻的真实性 |
[01:10] | the journalistic integrity of this newspaper, | 绝不会因为某个雇佣市长的政治企图 |
[01:12] | for some rent-a-mayor’s political agenda. | 而受到威胁 |
[01:15] | Very well Mr. … | 话是没错可 |
[01:20] | So, Britt. | 好吧 布里特 |
[01:23] | Here we are again. | 又一次了 |
[01:25] | Sent home after another school yard fight. | 因为打架又被轰出来了 |
[01:29] | I know you miss your mother. | 我知道你想你妈 |
[01:31] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[01:34] | But I have to take care of 750 employees, | 而我要照顾750名员工 |
[01:38] | and you have to take care of yourself. | 你只需要照顾你自己 |
[01:41] | Still that seems to be asking….to much. | 看起来这要求还是 太高了 |
[01:46] | I was trying to stop some bullies… | 我是想去阻止那些小恶棍 |
[01:48] | Trying doesn’t matter when you always fail. | 老是失败就不要想去逞英雄 |
[01:53] | No, Dad! | 不要 爸爸 |
[01:59] | Do you think it makes me happy to do this? | 你以为我很开心这样做 |
[02:02] | – YES! – No, it doesn’t. | -就是 -不 不会 |
[02:04] | There’s not a week goes by | 总是一星期不到 |
[02:05] | when you find yourself in some kind of trouble. | 你就给我惹上一堆乱子 |
[02:08] | But if you’re doing this for attention, | 但是如果你是用捣乱来吸引我的注意 |
[02:10] | you have all that I can afford to give you. | 你完全是在找鞭子挨 |
[02:12] | And you’re wasting my time. | 还浪费我的时间 |
[02:53] | No, no, not you. | 在门外待着 |
[03:06] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[03:08] | Either one, they’re both very comfortable. | 随便坐哪个 都很舒服 |
[03:17] | So what can I do for you? | 您有何贵干 |
[03:18] | As you know, I have worked my entire life, very hard… | 你知道 我劳苦一生 |
[03:23] | to achieve one goal. | 就为了一个目标 |
[03:24] | – Ah, huh. – And that goal, which I have in fact, achieved. | -请说 -那个目标 其实我已经达到了 |
[03:29] | Was to be in charge of all the crime, in the city of Los Angeles. | 就是成为洛杉矶黑帮的老大 |
[03:34] | Therefore, the fact that you | 所以说 你以为你 |
[03:38] | assume that you can open this establishment, | 没经过我批准 |
[03:39] | without my permission, | 不付保护费 |
[03:41] | without payment, and sell narcotics out of it. | 就能在这开业卖迷幻药 |
[03:43] | Is completely unacceptable. | 这很难让我接受 |
[03:45] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:46] | And to be honest. Quite insulting. | 老实说 非常侮辱我 |
[03:50] | Therefore, you must sign | 所以 你必须签个字 |
[03:52] | over ownership of this establishment to me. | 答应把这里的生意过户给我 |
[03:54] | For which time you become my employees. | 以后你们就是我的手下了 |
[03:57] | What, we’re…we’re your employees? | 怎么 我们 我们都成了你的手下了 |
[03:58] | Yeah, or close down permanently. | 是的 或者永远关门大吉 |
[04:02] | The choice is yours. | 你看着办 |
[04:03] | Okay, uh, how do I pronounce your name? | 得 你的名字怎么念 |
[04:06] | Ch…Tchaikovsky. | 柴科夫斯基 |
[04:08] | Chudnofsky. | 是查德诺夫斯基 |
[04:09] | Char…chadost…chod dosky. | 差的…差到死的…的司机 |
[04:15] | Chud…nof…sky. | 查德 诺夫 斯基 |
[04:19] | Chudnofsky. | 查德诺夫斯基 |
[04:21] | All right, Chudnofsky. | 这样 查德诺夫斯基 |
[04:23] | Kiss my ass. | 亲我的屁眼吧 |
[04:25] | Put your lips to my ass, | 把你的双唇对着我的屁眼 |
[04:28] | and kiss it. | 使劲地亲吧 |
[04:29] | French kiss it. | 深深吻下去 |
[04:30] | Tickle it with your grey whiskers. | 用你的灰须痒痒我吧 |
[04:33] | I got bitter sweet news for you. | 一个坏消息 一个好消息 |
[04:35] | You’re washed up. | 你已经没用了 |
[04:37] | You’re old, you’re boring, you’re not scary. | 你又老又无聊 吓唬不了人 |
[04:40] | You dress like shit. | 你的打扮土得掉渣 |
[04:42] | It’s over for you, okay. That’s the bitter news. | 你就这样了 这是坏消息 |
[04:45] | Now the sweet news is, | 好消息是 |
[04:47] | you can retire. | 你可以告老还乡 |
[04:48] | You can go play golf. | 打打高尔夫球 |
[04:50] | Eat your dinners at 3 O’clock in the afternoon. | 三点钟准时吃饭 |
[04:54] | Play with your grandkids, drink Metamucil. | 享受天伦 喝点美得修 |
[04:57] | Old people shit. | 干些老家伙爱干的事 |
[04:59] | Okay, look at me. | 好了 看看我 |
[05:02] | I got a name people can say. | 我可是大名鼎鼎 |
[05:04] | My name’s Danny Clear. | 我叫丹尼·克雷尔 |
[05:06] | I deal Crystal Meth. | 我买卖冰毒 |
[05:09] | People call me, Crystal-Clear. | 人们都叫我 冰毒-克雷尔 |
[05:10] | It’s easy. | 很好念 |
[05:12] | Check out my kick-ass hangout here. | 瞧瞧我这个牛气哄哄的地方吧 |
[05:14] | I got pillars of glass everywhere. | 玻璃柱子到处都是 |
[05:17] | I got a see-through piano. | 我还有架透明钢琴 |
[05:19] | Look at my boys. | 看看我的弟兄们 |
[05:21] | They’re pimped out. | 他们穿得帅呆了 |
[05:23] | We got Gucci, Armani, another Gucci. | 穿的是古琦 阿玛尼 另一个古琦 |
[05:27] | Tailor made. | 裁缝打造 |
[05:29] | This is what you need to get to the top, today. | 如今这些才能彰显你的地位 |
[05:33] | Not hard work. | 不用劳苦一生 |
[05:35] | Not dressing like disco-Santa-Claus. | 不是穿得像个跳迪斯科的圣诞老人 |
[05:37] | You need charisma. | 你得有领袖魅力 |
[05:39] | You look like my Uncle Gregg. | 你就像我老叔格雷格 |
[05:41] | Very nice guy, but, he’s a dentist. | 老好人 但是个牙医 |
[05:46] | Now consider this your retirement letter. | 就把这些当作你的退休通知 |
[05:49] | Boom! It’s over. | 轰 到此结束 |
[05:53] | See your way out. | 恕不远送 |
[05:58] | Well you truly don’t think I’m scary? | 你真的觉得我不吓人吗 |
[06:03] | Nah, no. | 没错 |
[06:07] | Okay, o…kay, you’re scary! | 好吧 你 你很吓人 |
[06:11] | Yeah, you’re scary. | 很吓人 |
[06:12] | You just said I’m not. | 你刚才说不吓人 |
[06:13] | No, no you are. You are. | 不 你吓人 很吓人 |
[06:15] | What’s a Disco-Santa? | 迪斯科圣诞老人是个什么玩意 |
[06:17] | Disco-Santa, I don’t know. I’m sorr.., I’m sorry. | 迪斯科圣诞老人 我错了 我错了 |
[06:20] | It was just something stupid to say. | 我只是随口胡诌罢了 |
[06:21] | You said I’m boring too. My gun has two barrels. | 你还说我无聊 我这家伙可是双管的 |
[06:25] | That’s not boring. | 那可不叫无聊 |
[06:26] | And it was very difficult to make. | 而且造一把可不容易 |
[06:30] | – Answer me! – What? | -回答我 -什么啊 |
[06:33] | Well what can I do to be more scary? | 我要怎么做才能更吓人 |
[06:36] | A better name? A cooler name? | 改个好点的名字 更酷的那种 |
[06:38] | A little more color, or something. | 穿的鲜艳点 |
[06:41] | Maybe…maybe, maybe you could | 也许 也许 也许你杀人之前 |
[06:43] | say something to people before you kill them. | 说些临死赠言之类的 |
[06:45] | But not now. It’s hard | 但不是现在 被双管枪 |
[06:46] | to think with this double barrel in my face. | 指着脸我什么主意也想不到 |
[06:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:55] | You’ve given me a lot to think about. | 你给了我不少想头 |
[07:02] | You’re not going to kill me? | 你不打算杀我吗 |
[07:04] | Okay I get it. You keep me alive so I can, | 我懂了 你给了我一条命 |
[07:06] | I can spread your legend. | 我让你名扬天下 |
[07:08] | Okay, I’ll do that, man. | 哥们说话算话 伙计 |
[07:10] | I’ll spread your legend. | 我会让你名扬天下的 |
[07:12] | And you forgot your briefcase. | 你的公文包忘拿了 |
[07:44] | Let’s get this party crazy. | 大家尽情地疯狂吧 |
[07:46] | Live with me | 和我住一起 |
[07:50] | – I got nasty habits – YEAH! | -我有坏习惯 -好啊 |
[07:54] | I take tea at three | 我凌晨三点喝茶 |
[07:56] | Yes, and the meat I eat for dinner time | 是的 晚餐吃的肉 |
[08:00] | Must be, hung up for a week | 肯定 挂了有一星期 |
[08:05] | My best friend, he shoots water rats and | 我的好朋友 他射杀了河鼠 |
[08:10] | feeds them to his geese | 喂他的鹅 |
[08:14] | Don’cha think there’s a place for you | 你不觉得床单之间 |
[08:16] | in between the sheets | 也有你的位置吗 |
[08:20] | Come on now, honey We can build a home for three | 快来吧 亲爱的我们可以成为三口之家 |
[08:27] | Come on now, honey, | 快来吧 亲爱的 |
[08:29] | – Don’t you wanna live with me? – Behold my lady. | -不想和我住一起吗 -看看吧 我的女士 |
[08:34] | And there’s a score of harebrained children | 有一些小孩脑袋少根筋 |
[08:38] | They’re all locked in the nursery | 他们被送进了托儿所 |
[08:41] | They got earphone heads they got dirty necks | 他们戴上耳机就脏了脖子 |
[08:45] | They’re so 20th century | 他们太过时 |
[08:49] | Well they queue up for the bathroom | 他们还会在七点三十五分 |
[08:52] | ‘Round about 7:35 | 排队上厕所 |
[08:58] | Don’cha think we need a woman’s touch | 不觉得女人的抚摸 |
[09:01] | to make it come alive? | 才能让生命复活 |
[09:05] | You’d look good pram pushing down the high street | 你推着婴儿车在街上走的样子很不错 |
[09:29] | That’s the good stuff. | 这是好东西 |
[09:33] | Man. | 天 |
[09:37] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[09:39] | – Oll-live-oil? – Ana Lee. | -奥…利奥 -安娜·李 |
[09:42] | Ana Lee, that’s what I meant. | 安娜·李 我就是这么叫来着 |
[09:46] | Oh shit. | 真倒霉 |
[09:50] | Son, this what you want from your life? | 儿子 这就是你这辈子的追求吗 |
[09:57] | This, uh. This gives you a sense of fulfillment? | 这 干这种事让你很有成就感吗 |
[10:02] | Dad, I told you tomorrow, | 老爸 我跟你说 |
[10:04] | I’m enrolling in I.T.T. Technical Institute. | 明天我准备进电报公司.的技术研究所学习 |
[10:06] | And I’m going to fix computers for a living, so I… | 然后我会靠修电脑吃饭的 所以我 |
[10:11] | I spend all night writing an editorial | 我熬夜编辑社论 |
[10:13] | about the nausea this town has come to inspirer. | 揭露这个城市的罪恶愈加肆无忌惮 |
[10:16] | About the corruption, the violence, and the decadence | 揭露腐败 暴力 堕落 |
[10:20] | that we’ve come to expect as part of our daily life. | 这些早就是我们可以预料到的 |
[10:23] | Then I have to turn the page… | 可是当我翻开报纸 |
[10:27] | and see my own son’s contribution to this mayhem. | 却看到亲生儿子在大爆丑闻 |
[10:33] | Sweet, I’m in the paper. | 太好了 我上报纸了 |
[10:36] | Now you may think you’re humiliating me. | 现在你觉得像是丢了我的脸 |
[10:38] | You’re humiliating yourself. | 其实你在丢你自己的脸 |
[10:41] | Okay, I’m sorry. Look, if you don’t like it, | 得 我道歉 如果你讨厌这样 |
[10:42] | why don’t you ask them not to print it. | 叫他们别印出来不就得了 |
[10:44] | It’s your newspaper. | 这可是你的报纸 |
[10:45] | I can’t because unfortunately it’s news. | 我不能 因为这好歹也是一条新闻 |
[10:47] | What’s get you part of this? | 那关你什么事 |
[10:49] | I’ve kept myself out the papers for years, | 我不让自己成新闻有好多年了 |
[10:50] | now do me a favor and do the same. | 现在拜托你学着点 |
[10:53] | And I told you, stop taking girls into my garage. | 我告诉过你 别再往我车库里领女人 |
[10:58] | You do it again, I’ll change the lock. | 再犯的话 我就换锁 |
[11:03] | – Okay, but can you sign this for me? – Yeah. | -好 能给我签个名吗 -好 |
[11:09] | Never…stop…the party. | 聚会万岁 |
[11:31] | …the image and the style that ya used to. | 你以前的画你的风格 |
[11:33] | I look funny, but yo I’m makin’ money see | 我虽可笑 但我能赚大把钞票 |
[11:36] | So yo world I hope you’re ready for me. Now gather round | 所以我就等你来嫁我 现在围成一圈 |
[11:39] | I’m the new fool in town | 看我如何发傻 |
[11:40] | And my sound’s laid down by the Underground | 我的声音就像地底冒出来 |
[11:43] | I drink up all the Hennessey | 所有轩尼诗我一饮而尽 |
[11:44] | Ya got on ya shelf so just let me introduce myself | 你在孤芳自赏我就自我介绍 |
[11:47] | My name is Humpty, pronounced with a Umpty | 我名字就叫HUmpty 发音像Umpty |
[11:51] | Bring it in, | 切进去 |
[11:53] | I think we may have our first photo of Britt Reid. | 我想我们会拍到布里特·里德他本人 |
[11:56] | Go, go, go, go. | 快 快 快 快 |
[11:58] | – Hello. – Get it, get the shot, get it. | -喂 -快点 快拍下来 快 |
[12:02] | How are you coping with your father’s death? | 对你父亲的死你有什么话要说的 |
[12:07] | If you’re just joining us, | 欢迎收看我们节目 |
[12:08] | James Reid has been found | 詹姆士·里德因为蜜蜂的蜇伤 |
[12:10] | dead from an allergic reaction to a bee sting. | 引发过敏症而死亡 |
[12:12] | Leaving his son, his media empire. | 撒手留下他的儿子 和他的媒体帝国 |
[12:21] | Early one morning | 一天早上 |
[12:23] | with time to kill. | 等待着杀人的一刻 |
[12:26] | I borrowed Jebb’s rifle, And sat on the hill | 拿着借来的猎枪 坐在山岗上 |
[12:31] | I saw a lone rider Crossing the plain | 孤独的骑者跨过了平原 |
[12:35] | I drew a bead on him, To practice my aim. | 我在他的方向画了个圆 来调整我的瞄准 |
[12:41] | It was during my election campaign. | 我第一次见到詹姆士·里德 |
[12:43] | For district attorney when I first met James Reid. | 是在我竞选地方检察官的竞选活动上 |
[12:46] | It was immediately clear to | 当时我就能感觉到 |
[12:48] | me that he was a man of infallible integrity. | 他是个正直善良的人 |
[12:52] | He dedicated himself to this city, | 他把自己献给了这座城市 |
[12:54] | though his philanthropic | 通过他的博爱胸怀 |
[12:55] | endeavors and his newspaper, The Daily Sentinel. | 锲而不舍 还有他的报社 前哨日报 |
[12:58] | A shinning beacon of truth. | 一座指引真相的灯塔 |
[13:01] | He was our north star. | 他就是我们的北极星 |
[13:03] | He showed us the way. | 照亮了我们前进的道路 |
[13:07] | Thank you James. | 谢谢你 詹姆士 |
[13:22] | Britt, your father was truly a great man. | 布里特 你父亲真的很伟大 |
[13:25] | – When I first started campaigning… – Yes, yeah. | -当我开始竞选时 -是 是 |
[13:28] | – He was the best business man I’ve ever known. – Yep. | -他是我所认识的最好的生意人 -是 |
[13:30] | – He always came out on top. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -他一直都出类拔萃 -是 是 是 |
[13:32] | Britt? | 布里特 |
[13:36] | Britt, hey. | 布里特 你好 |
[13:38] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 我感到很遗憾 |
[13:40] | I just want to say that, | 我想说的是 |
[13:42] | my father was a federal court judge. | 我父亲曾是个联邦法官 |
[13:44] | So I think I kinda know how it feels. | 所以我能感同身受 |
[13:46] | When he passed away, I uh, | 当他过世时 我 |
[13:48] | had some pretty big shoes to fill. | 也很怕自己达不到父亲的高度 |
[13:50] | Just like you. | 就像你一样 |
[13:52] | So if you ever need somebody to talk to. | 所以你如果想找人聊天 |
[13:55] | I mean, if you ever just want to grab a drink. | 我是说 哪怕你只是想随便喝一杯 |
[13:58] | Want to get cheered up. | 想振作起来 |
[14:01] | I’m around. | 我随叫随到 |
[14:03] | Okay, thanks man I really appreciate it. | 好的 谢谢你真的很感激 |
[14:05] | – Yeah, lock it up….keep it tight. – Yeah, okay…. Cool. | -好 车门关好 保重 -是 好的 没问题 |
[14:20] | This is your newspaper. | 这是你的报纸 |
[14:24] | Look, the burden doesn’t have to fall on you alone. | 听着 这副重担你用不着一个人来挑 |
[14:34] | I’ve been your father’s | 我是你父亲最信任的同事 |
[14:35] | trusted colleague for the past forty five years. | 一眨眼就45年了 |
[14:39] | I’m going to make sure the Daily Sentinel stays on the path. | 我保证不会让前哨日报脱离正轨的 |
[14:42] | It would make him proud. | 这会让他感到骄傲的 |
[14:50] | So what do you think of all this? | 你现在打算怎么办 |
[14:54] | I don’t think anything, man. | 我没有任何打算 伙计 |
[14:57] | I don’t know a thing about this newspaper. | 我对这个报纸一窍不通 |
[14:59] | I’ve never even read a full edition of it. | 我连一份报纸都没好好看过 |
[15:03] | You can do whatever the hell you want with it. | 你想怎么办就怎么办吧 |
[15:06] | I’m not the guy to run The Sentinel. | 我可不是经营报纸的料 |
[15:20] | Trying doesn’t matter when you always fail. | 总是失败就别想逞英雄 |
[15:33] | Where’s my leaf? | 叶子跑哪去了 |
[15:44] | Stupid bush! | 该死的灌木丛 |
[15:51] | Hello! | 有人没 |
[15:52] | Who makes my coffee? | 我的咖啡谁泡的 |
[15:54] | Who makes my coffee? | 谁泡的咖啡 |
[15:55] | Will someone explain to me, | 有会说话的没 |
[15:57] | why the worst day of my life? | 今天为啥这么倒霉 |
[15:59] | My coffee tastes like shit. | 我的咖啡尝起来像尿 |
[16:01] | You…your coffee is normally made by, Kato. | 你 你的咖啡平时是加藤泡的 |
[16:04] | Who the hell is that? | 他妈的他是谁 |
[16:06] | He works on your father’s cars, and makes his coffee. | 他是你爸的汽修工 顺便泡咖啡 |
[16:09] | You fired him, and everyone | 昨天你已经把他 还有 |
[16:10] | else who works for your father yesterday. | 你爸请的人都炒掉了 |
[16:12] | I want Kato here, NOW! | 叫加藤到这儿来 马上 |
[16:30] | You’re, Kato. | 你就是 加藤 |
[16:32] | Man I thought your name was Henry. | 我以为你叫亨利 |
[16:33] | I thought the pool guy was, Kato. | 我想那个穷小子才叫 加藤 |
[16:35] | I’m Kato. | 我就是加藤 |
[16:38] | I’m sorry to hear about your father. | 请节哀顺变 |
[16:41] | He was a… complex man. | 他是个 复杂的人 |
[16:46] | Yep. | 没错 |
[16:48] | I’ve two questions for you, Kato. | 我有两个问题要问你 加藤 |
[16:50] | Then you can go home. | 答完就可以走 |
[16:52] | Why is it that my dad’s mechanic makes the coffee? | 为什么是我爸的机师在煮咖啡 |
[16:54] | And why is it that without you, the coffee tastes like crap? | 为什么没有你 我的咖啡尝起来像喝尿 |
[16:58] | I think it’s easier if I show you. | 我想我做一次你就明白了 |
[17:03] | Holy cow. Where did you get that thing? | 我的老娘 你从哪儿弄来的这家伙 |
[17:05] | I made it. | 我自己做的 |
[17:07] | – Watch this. – Unbelievable. | -看好了 -难以置信 |
[17:51] | Sit with me, Kato. | 过来一起坐 加藤 |
[17:53] | Tell me your tale. | 咱俩好好聊聊 |
[17:54] | I was born in Shanghai. | 我出生在上海 |
[17:56] | You know, Shanghai? | 你知道 上海吗 |
[17:57] | Mmm, loved Japan. | 当然 超喜欢日本 |
[17:59] | My parents died when I was four. | 我四岁时父母就死了 |
[18:01] | And Auntie when I was twelve. | 十二岁时姨妈也死了 |
[18:04] | I lived in an orphanage. | 我被送进孤儿院 |
[18:06] | Sorry, my mom died when I was young, too. | 很遗憾 我小时候我妈也死了 |
[18:09] | What uh, what happened after that? | 那之后发生了什么 |
[18:12] | I made a few friends, ran away. | 交了几个朋友 就跑了 |
[18:15] | I lived on the street. | 从此流落街头 |
[18:16] | How did you start working for my Dad. Tell me that. | 你怎么会为我爸工作的 说说那个 |
[18:18] | I work in a garage. | 本来我在车库工作 |
[18:19] | Okay. And one day your father came in with a six-five Chrysler. | 有一天你父亲开着辆65年的克莱斯勒进来 |
[18:23] | I know the car well. | 我知道那辆车 |
[18:24] | He was so happy with my work. | 他对我的工作很满意 |
[18:27] | Then he offered me a job. | 他就要我为他工作 |
[18:29] | – I said, yes. – The coffee, how did that come about? | -我说 好吧 -你是怎么会去泡咖啡的 |
[18:33] | He used to always say, | 以前他老是唠叨 |
[18:34] | “No one could ever make me, a good cup of coffee”. | 从来没有人能为我 泡一杯好咖啡 |
[18:38] | Good impression. | 学得真像 |
[18:39] | So I build him the coffee machine. | 所以我就做了个咖啡机给他 |
[18:42] | Well you make one damn fine cup of coffee, sir. | 你做的咖啡确实不错 先生 |
[18:45] | Want to see something cool? | 想见识一下更酷的吗 |
[18:48] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[18:53] | Not bad, man. | 真结实 伙计 |
[18:55] | – You did this? – Yep. | -你做的 -没错 |
[18:56] | Industrial polycarbonate. | 工业聚碳酸脂 |
[18:59] | What the hell is “Industrial polycarbonate”? | 工业聚碳酸脂是个什么鬼玩意儿 |
[19:03] | It’s the stuff they use to make shark tanks. | 那玩意是用来做鲨鱼坦克的 |
[19:08] | What are you doing man? Put that thing away, are you crazy? | 你要干嘛伙计 把那东西拿开 你疯了吗 |
[19:10] | Come on, don’t be a pussy. | 得了 别像娘们似的 |
[19:16] | What are you going to do? | 你到底要干嘛 |
[19:21] | Oh, dude! | 乖乖 |
[19:24] | That was awesome. What is that stuff? | 不可思议 那是什么东西啊 |
[19:26] | How does that wor…oh, what are you going to do now? | 怎么会那样 你现在要干嘛 |
[19:33] | That is some bad hard shit, dude. | 真是厉害的家伙 哥们 |
[19:35] | Yep. Your dad made me do | 是啊 你爸叫我研究 |
[19:37] | this kind of stuff over the last few years. | 这些东西已经有几年了 |
[19:42] | That is the balls. | 真是太牛了 |
[19:47] | The old man was getting paranoid, huh? | 老家伙得妄想症了 是吗 |
[19:50] | – You like that? – Yeah. | -你喜欢那样吗 -是啊 |
[19:51] | Check this out. | 再来瞧这个 |
[20:01] | You drew all these? | 都是你自己画的 |
[20:03] | This is awesome. | 了不起 |
[20:05] | Kato, you are a really good drawer. | 加藤 你是个很不错的画家 |
[20:08] | This is really impressive. | 太令人惊叹了 |
[20:09] | Thanks. That’s the stuff I would really like to do. | 谢谢 那些是我最想做的 |
[20:12] | Holy! | 吗呀 |
[20:13] | Kato, are you a pervert? | 加藤 你是个变态吗 |
[20:16] | ‘Course I could draw stuff like that sexy. | 那种性感美人我也能画 |
[20:22] | – Beer? – Yeah, I’d love a beer, sure. | -要啤酒吗 -要 我爱啤酒 还用问 |
[20:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:46] | Hey, Kato. | 加藤 |
[20:49] | What did you think of my father? | 你是怎么看我父亲的 |
[20:51] | Was fine. | 好人 |
[20:54] | Come on, just tell me. | 得了 说详细点 |
[20:56] | He was my boss. | 他是我老板 |
[20:57] | Nobody loves their boss. | 可老板没人爱 |
[20:59] | Don’t sugar coat this, Kato. You’re not going to offend me. | 说实话 加藤 不用顾及我的 |
[21:02] | Just tell me. | 告诉我 |
[21:03] | Man to man. | 坦率点 |
[21:06] | He was a bit of a dick. | 他有那么点混蛋 |
[21:10] | Yep. | 是的 |
[21:15] | You are…look at that. | 真是…瞧瞧这个 |
[21:19] | I am a genius. | 我是个天才 |
[21:21] | You are a genius. | 你确实是天才 |
[21:22] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. -You’re a mad genius. | -是啊 是啊 -你是个疯狂的天才 |
[21:24] | I like classical music. | 我喜欢古典音乐 |
[21:26] | You’re a genius who likes classical music. | 你是个喜欢古典音乐的天才 |
[21:28] | You know what you are? | 你知道吗 |
[21:29] | You’re a human Swiss army knife. | 你就是个真人版瑞士军刀 |
[21:31] | I don’t know what that mean. | 搞不懂你在说什么 |
[21:33] | It’s a little thing that you keep pulling out things. | 就是个百变的小玩意 |
[21:34] | And just when you think there couldn’t be anymore cool things, | 当你以为没有什么新奇东西的时候 |
[21:37] | a new cool things come out. | 又会有一个新奇玩意跳出来 |
[21:38] | And that’s you. You even are dressed like one. | 你就是那样的 你连穿着都很像 |
[21:41] | There could be a little plus on your chest. | 你还可以在胸前加点什么东西 |
[21:42] | – Let’s drink more. – Yeah, let’s drink. | -喝多点 -好 喝酒 |
[21:45] | – Gam Bei. – Gam Bei, yeah. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[21:48] | {\4c&H000000&Wo hua le san ge yue de shi jian… | 我花了三个月的时间 |
[21:50] | You’re speaking Chinese right now. | 你在说汉语 |
[21:51] | Oh, shit sorry. | 不好意思 |
[21:53] | I spend three weeks making new bumper for his Rolls Royce. | 我花了三个星期给他的劳斯莱斯做保险杠 |
[21:57] | – Yeah. – And the day after I finished, he crashed it. | -然后 -我做好第二天他就撞坏了 |
[22:01] | He actually says it was my fault. | 他还说那是我的错 |
[22:04] | He swings at me. | 他给了我一拳 |
[22:06] | That sounds like him. | 他本来就那样 |
[22:08] | Let’s investigate another story of the ten million I have. | 来说说我万千不堪回首的往事之一吧 |
[22:11] | I’m young. | 我还小的时候 |
[22:13] | Guys are picking on a girl at school, I try to stop it. | 有群人在学校欺负一个女孩 我想阻止他们 |
[22:17] | I get in trouble. | 结果我惹了麻烦 |
[22:18] | What does my dad do? | 你猜我老爸怎么着 |
[22:20] | He takes my favorite toy. | 他拿了我最喜欢的玩具 |
[22:21] | And he rips the head off of it, right in front of me. | 把它的头揪了下来 当着我的面 |
[22:24] | And he throws it in the garbage. | 然后把它扔到垃圾堆 |
[22:25] | I was trying to help. That’s all I was trying to do. | 我只是想帮忙 只是帮忙 |
[22:28] | You know, it’s unbelievable. | 简直难以置信 |
[22:30] | He… | 他 |
[22:31] | He’s an ass his entire life. And then you know, they… | 他这一生都是个混蛋 你要知道 |
[22:35] | they built him a statue. I just don’t think… | 他们却给他塑了雕像 我不觉得 |
[22:37] | people are going to look at it and think he’s great | 人们看着雕像就会认为他很了不起 |
[22:40] | but he’s not. | 他其实不怎么样 |
[22:41] | It’s, it’s totally unfair. | 这完全不公平 |
[22:44] | There’s no justice. | 这世界本没有公平可言 |
[22:50] | Well, Kato. | 加藤 |
[22:52] | What do you say we get ourselves some goddamn justice, huh? | 你说我们自己创造公平怎么样 |
[22:56] | – You serious? – Totally serious. | -你认真的 -非常认真 |
[22:58] | Let’s do something crazy, man. | 我们来疯一把吧 伙计 |
[23:00] | Let’s just do something nuts! | 我们来做点疯狂的事吧 |
[23:01] | – Okay. – Lets just do it. | -好吧 -就这么干吧 |
[23:02] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好吧 -好嘞 |
[23:13] | Let’s roll, Kato. | 行动吧 加藤 |
[23:28] | You think it makes me happy to do this, Dad? | 你认为我这么做会很开心吗 老爸 |
[23:44] | Come here. | 过来 |
[23:56] | Oh, this looks ominous. | 这像是个不祥之兆 |
[24:11] | Ah shit, oh no. | 该死的 |
[24:19] | What will I do? What will I do? | 我该怎么办 我该怎么办 |
[24:21] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[24:24] | Hey! Leave them alone. | 嘿 别碰他们 |
[24:27] | Let’s get him. | 抓住他 |
[24:28] | Oh shit! | 该死的 |
[24:29] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了个错 |
[24:36] | Shit! | 该死 |
[24:39] | Hey, this way. | 这边 |
[24:48] | Okay, okay, no! | 我错了 别这样 |
[24:50] | I’m going to give him a root canal. | 我要给他的牙来个根管治疗 |
[24:52] | – I don’t want one. – Just cut him. | -我不要 -赶紧动手吧 |
[24:56] | Open wi… | 张嘴 |
[25:00] | – You’re a dead man. – Come on, lets go. | -你死定了 -来吧 上 |
[25:43] | Britt, behind you. | 布里特 你后边 |
[25:52] | Eat shit. | 吃屎去吧 |
[25:57] | Get away of them. | 离他们远点 |
[26:02] | Wait. Wait for me, wait. | 等等 等等我 |
[26:07] | Go, go, go, go. I’m in, I’m in. | 赶紧走 我上来了 |
[26:11] | Kato, that was crazy. | 加藤 刚才太疯狂了 |
[26:13] | – That’s unbelievable. – Yeah. | -难以置信 -是啊 |
[26:14] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[26:16] | Oh my god, Kato. | 我的天啊 加藤 |
[26:26] | Shit, Britt. | 该死 布里特 |
[26:27] | Oh no, oh no. | 不 不 |
[26:29] | Are you a good driver? | 你车技好吗 |
[26:31] | Are you kidding me. | 开玩笑吧 |
[26:32] | When I was a kid, we had some friends… | 我还是个孩子的时候 我们有些朋友 |
[26:34] | – Kato, not now, just drive. – Okay, okay. | -加藤 一会儿再说 开好车 -好吧 |
[26:42] | – Just stay cool. – What will I do? | -冷静点 -我该怎么办 |
[26:44] | Just act casual. | 像平时那样 |
[26:45] | Pull it over, now! | 停车 马上 |
[26:48] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[26:49] | I’m trying to loose him. | 我试着甩掉他 |
[26:51] | Aw man, now we’re in a car chase. | 伙计 我们现在开始汽车追逐战了 |
[26:54] | Here he comes. | 他过来了 |
[27:00] | Show me your hands. | 举起手来 |
[27:09] | He tried to kill us. | 他想杀了我们 |
[27:10] | We’re the bad guys, shit. | 我们成坏人了 该死 |
[27:13] | We’re really in a fix. | 我们现在骑虎难下了 |
[27:26] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[27:34] | Oh, damn it. | 该死的 |
[27:39] | Kato | 加藤 |
[27:41] | I think this is the greatest moment of my entire life. | 我感觉这是我一生的巅峰时刻 |
[27:44] | I know. Mine too. | 我懂 我也这么觉得 |
[27:49] | Twisting the night away | 扭转黑夜 |
[27:55] | Let me tell you ’bout a place. That was amazing! | 让我给你说个地方 那里无比精彩 |
[27:58] | Somewhere up a New York way | 在纽约的某个地方 |
[28:01] | Where the people are so gay | 人们都无比欢乐 |
[28:03] | Twisting the night away | 扭转黑夜 |
[28:06] | We are good. | 我们太棒了 |
[28:07] | That was crazy. How did you do that dude? | 那太疯狂了 你怎么做到的 伙计 |
[28:10] | You beat the crap out of those guys. | 你把那些家伙打得满地找牙 |
[28:12] | Where I grew up, it was very dangerous. | 我长大的地方危机四伏 |
[28:14] | I got to learn to fight when I was just a kid. | 我从小就得学着打败别人 |
[28:17] | That was like, you knew where people were without even looking. | 就像是 你不用看也知道那些人在哪儿 |
[28:20] | – You were so fast. – My heart starts pumping. | -你速度太快了 -我的心跳加速了 |
[28:22] | It’s almost like time slows down. | 就好像时间停顿了 |
[28:25] | It’s unbelievable, how cool we are. | 太难以置信了 我们太酷了 |
[28:27] | You hear me, Dad? | 听见了吗 老爸 |
[28:29] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[28:30] | That was amazing. | 太棒了 |
[28:32] | Kato, I’m serious. | 加藤 我是认真的 |
[28:35] | I would get real with you. | 我对你是认真的 |
[28:37] | So just go with this. | 我们一直做下去 |
[28:38] | It might get weird and intimate, | 听着可能有点怪 |
[28:40] | but just accept me, okay? | 但是接受我吧 好吗 |
[28:43] | What we did tonight | 我们今晚干的 |
[28:45] | was fantastic. | 简直是太了不起了 |
[28:46] | It was amazing. | 太棒了 |
[28:47] | We saved those people, man. | 我们救了那些人 伙计 |
[28:50] | We saved their lives. | 我们救了他们的命 |
[28:51] | So here’s what I’m saying. | 我的意思是 |
[28:53] | We keep doing this. | 我们要继续这么做 |
[28:54] | You can beat the crap out of a million dudes at once. | 你可以一下子把那些混混打得落花流水 |
[28:57] | ‘Cause you can like freeze time or something, | 因为当你心跳加速的时候 |
[28:58] | when your heart starts pumping. | 你能让时间停顿啊什么的 |
[28:59] | We do that every night, I’m saying. | 我是说我们每晚都这么做吧 |
[29:02] | Kato. Kato? | 加藤 加藤 |
[29:06] | We could be heroes. | 我们可以做英雄 |
[29:10] | Hey, hey, hey. Look, look. | 嘿 快看 |
[29:12] | We’re on television. | 我们上电视了 |
[29:15] | We’re on T.V. | 我们上电视了 |
[29:17] | …was captured in this surveillance tape. | 从监视器看到 |
[29:19] | Look at me. | 快看我 |
[29:19] | – Where am I? – I don’t know. | -我在哪儿 -我不知道 |
[29:22] | The suspect was confronted by, but managed to escape. | 在这里遭遇嫌犯 但嫌犯已设法逃离 |
[29:25] | I’m to fast for T.V. | 我太快了 电视拍不到 |
[29:26] | Yes, exactly. | 一点也没错 |
[29:27] | Desecrated and this within days.. | 没几天铜像就遭到亵渎 |
[29:30] | We saved those people, and they just talk about his stupid head. | 我们救了人 他们却只是在谈论那愚蠢的头 |
[29:33] | How can we be heroes if they think we’re criminals? | 他们把我们当罪犯 那我们怎么做英雄 |
[29:36] | …are considered armed, and dangerous. | 怀疑为持有武器的危险分子 |
[29:44] | Okay, think about this, Kato. | 好吧 你想想 加藤 |
[29:47] | What is the one insanely stupid thing every super hero has in common? | 英雄们有什么可笑且愚蠢的共同点 |
[29:54] | Tights. | 紧身衣 |
[29:55] | No. | 不是 |
[29:56] | Cape. | 斗篷 |
[29:57] | No, Kato. | 不是 加藤 |
[29:58] | It’s that every one knows that they’re the good guy. | 是所有人都知道他们就是好人 |
[30:02] | The hero, you know. | 英雄嘛 你知道的 |
[30:04] | All the bad guy has to do is start capping some innocent people. | 只要坏蛋一抓住无辜的群众 |
[30:06] | And he’s got the good guy by the nuts. | 他就抓住了英雄的要害 |
[30:08] | He’s got to do whatever he says. | 然后坏蛋怎么说英雄就会怎么做 |
[30:09] | It’s in every movie. It’s in every comic book. | 电影都是这么拍的 漫画也是这么画的 |
[30:12] | It’s in everything. It’s so stupid. | 事情就是这样的 这太傻了 |
[30:14] | But, if the bad guy thought the good guy, | 但是 如果坏蛋们以为英雄 |
[30:17] | was also a bad guy. | 是和他们一伙的 |
[30:18] | He wouldn’t be able to do that. That’s what we’ll do differently. | 他就不能那么做了 我们要不走寻常路 |
[30:21] | We will pose as villains. | 我们假装成坏蛋 |
[30:23] | But we’ll act like heroes. | 但是我们做英雄做的事 |
[30:25] | But then the police, and the bad guys, | 但是这样的话警察和坏蛋们 |
[30:28] | will both try to kill us. | 都会想杀了我们 |
[30:30] | We’re dead already, Kato. | 我们已经死了 加藤 |
[30:32] | I mean, seriously you wouldn’t… | 我是说 真的 |
[30:34] | Look at us. We’ve both been completely wasting our potential. | 看看我们吧 我们都在浪费自己的潜力 |
[30:38] | You a little bit more than me. | 你比我还多一点点 |
[30:40] | I mean, what do you want your autobiography to be called? | 我是说 你希望自己的自传怎么写 |
[30:42] | “Oil changes, and cappuccino?” | 会做咖啡的换油师 |
[30:45] | Because I think, “Balls deep, in shit kicking dudes” by Kato | 因为我觉得 《混混克星》加藤自传 |
[30:52] | is a much cooler sounding book. | 听起来酷多了 |
[30:53] | I would read that book, and I don’t read shit. | 我会去看那本书 我不会看垃圾 |
[30:55] | But when they’ve adapted it into a movie. | 但是他们会把它翻拍成电影 |
[30:57] | I would see the shit out of it. | 我会从头看到尾 |
[30:59] | Kato. | 加藤 |
[31:00] | You should never make coffee for anyone again. | 你不应该再给别人冲咖啡 |
[31:02] | It’s a waste of your talent. | 这样太浪费你的才能了 |
[31:03] | It’s not dying that you need to be afraid of. | 你要怕的不是死亡 |
[31:06] | It’s never having lived in the first place. | 生死从来就不排在第一位 |
[31:13] | It did feel good. Saving those people. | 锄强扶弱的感觉太爽了 |
[31:15] | Well technically I saved them, but you helped, I guess. Yeah. | 严格来说 我救的他们 但是你有帮忙 |
[31:18] | – Whatever. – Whatever. Let’s not get technical. | -随便吧 -随便 别那么计较 |
[31:20] | But why would people take us serious? | 但是人们会重视我们吗 |
[31:23] | We’re just two guys who stole a head. | 我们只是两个偷了雕像头的小贼 |
[31:31] | I know how to make them take us seriously. | 我知道怎么能让人们重视我们 |
[31:41] | All right, gentlemen. Here ye, here ye. | 好了 先生们 来吧 来吧 |
[31:43] | …court is in session. | 开会了 开会了 |
[31:44] | Let’s talk shop, okay. | 来谈谈正事 好吗 |
[31:46] | Shall we? | 可以开始了吗 |
[31:49] | Who’s this guy? | 这人是谁 |
[31:51] | Who’s your friend? | 你朋友是做什么的 |
[31:52] | He’s my man. | 他是我的男人 |
[31:53] | I’m not your man. | 我不是你的男人 |
[31:54] | He’s not my man, no. | 他不是我的男人 |
[31:56] | He’s uh, no he’s not my man. | 他是 他不是我的男人 |
[31:58] | He’s like, uh… | 他就像是 |
[31:59] | He’s like, “my man”. He’s…my…uh… | 他就像是我的男人 他是我 |
[32:01] | Not your…it’s platonic…we’re just… | 不是你的 那是精神上的 我们只是 |
[32:03] | We’re just platonic friends. We’re platonic male friends. | 我们是精神上的朋友 我们是心灵之友 |
[32:06] | He’s my executive associate. | 他是我的行政助手 |
[32:09] | Yes, that’s who he is, and that doesn’t matter. | 就是这样 这不重要 |
[32:13] | What does matter is how we tackle this horrible incident. | 重要的是我们怎么处理这个可怕的事件 |
[32:17] | It’s clear to me that whoever did this means business. | 我认为不管是谁干的这事 都是来真格的 |
[32:19] | And this is just the beginning. | 而且这只是个开头 |
[32:21] | Talking about business. | 说到正事 |
[32:22] | This vandalizing business, oh I get it. | 是指这单肆意亵渎铜像的案子吧 |
[32:25] | Listen, let’s not blow this thing out of proportion. | 听着 这新闻没必要占多大版面 |
[32:28] | I will blow this guy in any proportion I like. | 我想用多少版面报道是我的事 |
[32:31] | This is my newspaper, Axford, | 这是我的报纸 阿克斯福德 |
[32:33] | and I want this man on the front page of it. | 我要把这个人放在报纸头版上 |
[32:35] | I want him on the web page. | 我要把他放到网页上 |
[32:37] | I want you to blog about him. | 我要你把他放到博客上 |
[32:39] | I want him on every news outlet we have. | 我要所有的新闻消息上都出现这个人 |
[32:42] | I want the whole city to know, | 我要让整个城市知道 |
[32:43] | how dangerous this man is. | 这个人有多么危险 |
[32:45] | The man that cut the head off of my father’s statue. | 这个人把我老爸雕像的头砍掉了 |
[32:49] | Not yours. | 不是你老爸 |
[32:51] | All right. | 好了 |
[32:52] | Um, since there isn’t any real info on the guys identity. | 那现在并没有这个人身份的资料 |
[32:57] | Um, what do we call him? | 我们叫他什么 |
[33:10] | That’s easy. | 那很容易 |
[33:12] | I got it. | 我有了 |
[33:14] | This man, | 这个男人 |
[33:15] | is called, “The Green Bee”. | 就叫做 绿蜂人 |
[33:25] | It’s kinda lame. | 听起来很衰 |
[33:27] | Yeah, it sounds like a knitting store, or something. | 听起来就像编织商店什么的 |
[33:28] | Sounds like an energy bar. | 听着像是能量棒 |
[33:30] | No, I…I…it came out wrong. That’s not what I meant. | 不 我 我说错了 我的意思不是那样的 |
[33:33] | I didn’t mean that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[33:36] | Make it like the green decimator. | 要让他听起来像个狠角色 |
[33:41] | The Green Hornet. | 青蜂侠 |
[33:42] | Naw, it’s more like, uh. | 听起来更像是 |
[33:44] | – What? – What did? | -什么 -说什么 |
[33:46] | The Green Hornet. | 青蜂侠 |
[33:49] | Well that’s pretty awesome. | 那听起来还不错 |
[33:50] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[33:52] | – You guys like that? – Yeah. | -你们喜欢这个 -是啊 |
[33:54] | Green Hornet it is. | 那就是青蜂侠了 |
[33:56] | – The Green Hornet. – Okay, okay, fine. | -青蜂侠 -好吧 好吧 |
[33:58] | – Fine, it’s decided then. – Yeah. | –好的 就这么决定了 -好的 |
[34:00] | The front page of tomorrow’s newspaper will feature | 明天报纸的头条就是 |
[34:03] | “The Green Hornet”. | 青蜂侠 |
[34:05] | Unless you like “Green Bee” Better, anyone? | 除非你们更喜欢绿蜂人 有人喜欢吗 |
[34:06] | Nah, no….oh that’s much worse….definitely worse. | 没有 那确实不怎么好 |
[34:09] | Okay fine. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[34:10] | Let’s roll, Kato. | 行动吧 加藤 |
[34:17] | It’s going to be a long night. | 今晚得熬夜了 |
[34:34] | I am. | 是我 |
[34:40] | We need to think of a cool name for you. | 我们得帮你想个酷点的名字 |
[34:42] | The little stinger. | 小蜂刺 |
[34:43] | I’m the Green Hornet. | 我是青蜂侠 |
[34:44] | You’re my little stinger. | 你是我的小蜂刺 |
[34:45] | No way. | 没门 |
[34:47] | The Honey Pot. | 小蜜罐 |
[34:48] | Get it. Bee’s make honey. You’re my honey pot. | 就这样 蜜蜂产蜜 你就是我的小蜜罐 |
[34:53] | It’s my homes. | 这是我的地盘 |
[34:58] | Decapitated statues? | 雕像遭斩首 |
[35:00] | I’ve decapitated real people. | 我还砍了人的头呢 |
[35:02] | You know, I wouldn’t worry about it. | 我才不担心它呢 |
[35:04] | You don’t need their fucking business. | 你根本不用管他们的烂事 |
[35:07] | I’m not worried. | 我没担心 |
[35:10] | Who told you I’m worried? | 谁给你说我担心了 |
[35:12] | D.A. Scanlon, D.A. Scanlon. | 斯坎论检察官 斯坎论检察官 |
[35:14] | With the nightclub bombing last week, | 上周发生夜总会爆炸事件 |
[35:15] | and now this Green Hornet guy. | 现在又出现个青蜂侠 |
[35:16] | Some are saying the streets might | 有人说现在的街区可能 |
[35:17] | not be as safe as you’re making them out to be. | 不会像你所保证的那样安全 |
[35:19] | Guys, guys. Stop, | 先生们 先生们 停一下 |
[35:20] | stop connecting separate dots with invisible lines. | 请不要无端将这些有的没的联系起来 |
[35:23] | This Green Hornet thing, is just a prank. | 青蜂侠只是个恶作剧而已 |
[35:26] | Now what you guys should be reporting on is, | 你们现在应该报导的是 |
[35:28] | since I’ve been in office, | 在我执政期间 |
[35:29] | crime is down significantly in the city of Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶城的犯罪事件极大地减少了 |
[35:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:02] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[36:04] | I’m Lenore Case. | 我是丽诺尔·凯丝 |
[36:05] | I’m the temp for Mr. Reid’s secretarial position. | 我是里德先生的临时秘书 |
[36:09] | Today’s my first day. | 今天是我上班第一天 |
[36:10] | Oh, nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[36:12] | I’m Kato. | 我是加藤 |
[36:14] | It’s my first day, too. | 今天也是我第一天 |
[36:15] | Really, well nice to meet you. | 真的 很高兴见到你 |
[36:18] | Do you work for Mr. Reid? | 你替里德先生工作吗 |
[36:20] | I’m his executive associate. | 我是他的行政助手 |
[36:22] | Wow, that must be great. | 哇 那应该很棒吧 |
[36:24] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[36:25] | So far. | 目前是 |
[36:27] | Kato, I’ve a really important question for you. | 加藤 我有一个很重要的问题要问你 |
[36:29] | Uh, who is the Hottie-Boom-Body, who’s standing right behind me, right now? | 现在坐在我后边这个身材火爆的美妞是谁 |
[36:34] | I’m kidding, hi, I’m Britt Reid. | 我开玩笑的 你好 我是布里特·里德 |
[36:36] | I own this newspaper, what’s going on? | 这家报纸我话事 现在什么情况 |
[36:37] | It’s such a pleasure to meet you, sir. | 很高兴见到你 先生 |
[36:38] | – I’m Lenore Case. – Thanks…Oh. | -我叫丽诺尔·凯丝 -谢谢 |
[36:40] | I’ve been sent to you to be your temp until you find a new secretary. | 在新秘书上任之前 我是你的临时秘书 |
[36:46] | Jackpot. | 中奖了 |
[36:47] | Right this way. | 这边走 |
[36:49] | So. | 那么 |
[36:51] | Got one, why don’t you tell me. | 有个问题 要不你跟我说说 |
[36:54] | How do you feel about the state of this newspaper? | 你觉得我们报纸的现状如何 |
[36:59] | As it stands, today.Give. | 就它今天的地位而言 请说 |
[37:02] | To be honest, this paper has taken a dip in the last few years. | 老实说 贵报纸在最近几年稍显弱势 |
[37:06] | – In quality and ambition. – Really? | -在质量和野心方面 -真的吗 |
[37:09] | Well, of course | 当然了 |
[37:09] | the entire industry has taken a hit because of the internet. | 由于互联网的关系整个报界都受到了重创 |
[37:12] | So there’s a lot of pressure to print easy to digest articles. | 因此要发行易于人们吸收的文章压力很大 |
[37:16] | And it is the last family owned paper in the city, | 贵报是本市最后一个家族企业 |
[37:19] | and one of the only ones | 还是全国唯一 |
[37:19] | not attached to a conglomerate in the entire country. | 不依附于集团联合的企业 |
[37:22] | So it’s understandable. | 所以不景气也是可以理解的 |
[37:23] | – Conglomerate? – But the | -企业联合 -但是 |
[37:24] | sentinel used to really use its independence, | 前哨日报过去很独立自主 |
[37:26] | to be brazen at the very least. | 总是能一针见血 |
[37:28] | Like that article that your father wrote, just after the night club bombing. | 就像你父亲关于夜总会爆炸案的文章那样 |
[37:31] | That was real reporting. That is | 那才叫做报道 那才是 |
[37:32] | the kind of article that can really make a difference. | 能真正产生影响的文章 |
[37:36] | Wow. That was good. You know a lot about this shit, huh? | 哇 太棒了 你懂得可真多 |
[37:39] | I, I studied journalism. I have a minor in criminology. | 我 我的专业是新闻学 我辅修了犯罪学 |
[37:42] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[37:44] | Criminology. | 犯罪学 |
[37:45] | The study of the criminal mind. | 犯罪心理的研究 |
[37:47] | What are your thoughts on this Green Hornet character? | 那你怎么看待青蜂侠这个人物 |
[37:49] | Give. | 说吧 |
[37:51] | – Um, well first off, there’s two kinds of criminals. – Okay. | -首先 罪犯分为两种 -好吧 |
[37:55] | There’s the psycho ego-maniac and the power maniac. | 自我精神迷恋型和力量迷恋型 |
[37:58] | He uh, he seems to be the second, | 他似乎是第二种情况 |
[38:00] | – Because he defies the media. – Excuse me, | -因为他藐视媒体 -打断一下 |
[38:01] | what do you think he’ll do next? | 你觉得他下一步要做什么 |
[38:03] | Yeah, that, that’s… | 对 这个问题 |
[38:04] | What is his next move, is what I was going to ask. | 他下一步的行动 这才是我想问的 |
[38:09] | Well, he’ll probably try to appropriate more power. | 他很可能实施更暴力的行为 |
[38:12] | You know, he’ll hit somebody on their own turf. | 比如在他们自己的地盘教训某人 |
[38:15] | Basically he’ll start out small. | 他们应该会从惹小麻烦开始 |
[38:17] | And then he’ll work his way up to the top. | 然后为达目的不择手段 |
[38:18] | I mean, that’s what John Gotti did to Paul Costellano in ’85. | 就像1985年约翰对保罗下了毒手一样 |
[38:22] | – And it worked? – Yes. | -成功了吗 -当然了 |
[38:24] | Wow, look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[38:26] | You really know a lot about this stuff. | 你真的很懂这一套 |
[38:28] | And you’re lovely and beautiful. | 而且你长的可爱又漂亮 |
[38:30] | I was just sitting here, thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[38:31] | Why are you only pursuing this in your, uh… | 为什么你需要这份工作 毕竟你已经 |
[38:35] | Kato, help me out here, | 加藤 我该怎么表达 |
[38:37] | Twilight. | 暮年 |
[38:41] | Twilight? | 暮光之城 |
[38:42] | – Twilight? – Yeah. | -暮光之城 -是的 |
[38:44] | I, I saw the movie but I don’t see how… | 我的确看过暮光之城 但我不明白您的意思 |
[38:47] | Oh no, no, not like that. | 噢 不 你理解错了 |
[38:48] | Not, not like the movie. | 不是指那电影 |
[38:49] | I guess if we were doing movies, it would be more like… | 如果我们谈电影 我们可能更像 |
[38:52] | Uh, Cocoon. | 像《魔茧》 |
[38:54] | Or, something like that. | 或者类似的东西 |
[38:56] | Later in ones years. | 人近晚年的时候 |
[38:58] | What, I’m only 36. | 什么 我才36 |
[39:00] | You’re thirty six? | 你才36 |
[39:01] | Holy shit, that’s crazy. | 老天 真难以置信 |
[39:03] | I thought you were like 31 tops. | 我觉得你最多也就31 |
[39:05] | I didn’t know we can hire 36 year olds. | 我都不知道我能请到36岁的员工 |
[39:07] | We’ll have to build a ramp, huh? | 看来我们要建个斜坡楼梯了 对吧 |
[39:09] | Why, why now? | 为什么现在才求职 |
[39:11] | She doesn’t want to tell you. | 她是不会愿意告诉你原因的 |
[39:12] | I don’t think you know what you’re talking about, Kato. | 别乱打岔 加藤 |
[39:14] | No, Mr. Kato is right. | 加藤说的没错 |
[39:15] | I do not feel comfortable discussing this. | 我不愿意与您谈论这个话题 |
[39:17] | And if this means I am not going to be your temp any longer, | 若这就意味着您将拒绝录用我 |
[39:20] | Then I’m sorry, it’s… | 那么我很抱歉 |
[39:21] | That’s exactly what it means. | 我的确是这个意思 |
[39:24] | – Yep. – Okay, thank you. | -是的 -那好 谢谢 |
[39:27] | ‘Cause you are now my permanent secretary. | 因为你被我正式录用了 |
[39:30] | Here is what has gone down, Lenore. | 我来告诉你为什么 丽诺尔 |
[39:33] | You’ve displayed two things. | 你刚刚展示了两个东西 |
[39:35] | Balls. | 大胸 |
[39:36] | And there’s one thing I like on my women. | 这是我最希望在女人身上看到的 |
[39:39] | It’s balls. | 大大的胸部 |
[39:41] | Please me my permanent secretary. | 请答应做我的秘书吧 |
[39:43] | Are you kidding me? | 您不是在开玩笑吧 |
[39:44] | I’m not kidding. | 我是认真的 |
[39:45] | IThis is how I do, this is how I roll. | 我向来就这风格 我向来就这范儿 |
[39:46] | Every day, all day. | 每一天 一向如此 |
[39:48] | I make it rain like this, okay? | 我一直就是这样 相信我 |
[39:50] | I want you to come work for me. | 我想要你来为我工作 |
[39:51] | Just say yes. Just say yes. | 答应我吧 快答应我吧 |
[39:52] | – Really? – Don’t think, just say yes. | -真的吗 -别考虑了 答应吧 |
[39:54] | – Okay, I’ll do it, yes. – Thank you, yes! | -当然了 我答应 -谢谢你 太棒了 |
[39:56] | – This is so exciting. – it is exciting. | -太振奋人心了 -没错 |
[39:57] | – Mr. Kato thank you so much. – Don’t thank him. | -加藤先生 太感谢你了 -谢他什么 |
[39:59] | – He did nothing. – Thank you, | -他什么都没做 -谢谢您 |
[40:01] | I promise I will not disappoint you. | 我发誓我不会令你失望的 |
[40:02] | – I don’t think you will. – I will definitely do research. | -我相信你不会的 -我会努力去调查 |
[40:06] | – Anything that you need. – Perfect, well… | -我会做好所有你需要的工作 -很好 |
[40:08] | why don’t you get started on | 你应该从青蜂侠的事情着手 |
[40:09] | more Green Hornet research. Actually that’s perfect. | 真的 那的确是个完美的开端 |
[40:12] | Bam! She is hot! | 太棒了 她真性感 |
[40:14] | It’s crazy how hot she is. | 她性感得让人发疯 |
[40:15] | – She’s listening. – Did you write down everything that she said? | -她听着呢 -你记录下她说的话了吗 |
[40:17] | – I think. – Let me see. | -我想是的 -让我看看 |
[40:19] | Pervert. | 变态 |
[40:21] | Let’s get to work, Kato. | 我们开工吧 加藤 |
[40:24] | All right, we got a plan. | 我们有计划了 |
[40:25] | Start small, work our way up to the top. | 小单做起 逐渐做大 |
[40:27] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[40:30] | We’ll need a car. | 我们需要一辆车 |
[40:31] | Hell’s yes, we’ll need a car. | 废话 我们当然要用车 |
[40:32] | With internal weapons. | 内置武器 |
[40:35] | – And armor. – Cool rims, spinning rims. | -装甲 -旋转的钢圈 |
[40:37] | Slurpee machine. | 还要有碎冰机 |
[40:38] | A horn that plays La Cucaracha. | 鸣笛也要设成墨西哥民歌 |
[40:40] | It’ll be loaded up the ass with cool shit. | 肯定会从头到尾都棒极了 |
[40:42] | – I can do that. – Kato, I want you to take my hand. | -我能办到 -加藤 我希望你与我携手 |
[40:45] | And I want you to come with me on this adventure. | 我希望你能够与我一起开始冒险 |
[40:47] | I’ll go with you. | 我会与你一起冒险 |
[40:49] | But I don’t want to touch you. | 但我不要摸到你 |
[40:51] | Okay, you don’t have to take my hand. | 好 你不必拉我的手 |
[40:52] | But will you come with me on this adventure? | 但你确定会跟我一起冒险的吧 |
[41:06] | Something better than nothing, | 有些事比没事更棒 |
[41:09] | is giving up. You needed the something. | 那就是放弃 而这就是你所需要的 |
[41:13] | So I gave you the truth from showing up | 所以我在一开始就告诉你这真理 |
[41:17] | How dare you | 你怎敢 |
[41:20] | How old are you now anyway? | 你还太嫩 |
[41:23] | How dare you | 你怎敢 |
[41:26] | How old are you now anyway? | 你还太嫩 |
[41:30] | This one. | 选这条 |
[41:34] | This will kill a bad girl. | 这能迷倒所有坏女孩 |
[41:36] | How dare you | 你怎敢 |
[41:38] | How old are you now anyway? | 你还太嫩 |
[41:40] | Kato! | 加藤 |
[41:41] | Come closer. | 过来点 |
[41:43] | I have an idea for the car. | 我对车有个新创意 |
[41:45] | Ejector seats. | 喷射座椅 |
[41:47] | Ejector seats? | 喷射座椅 |
[41:48] | You don’t think it’s a good idea? | 这提议不好吗 |
[41:53] | – Hello. – Hello. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[42:00] | You got a reaction. | 这是你的反应 |
[42:03] | You got a reaction, didn’t you? | 这是你的反应 不是吗 |
[42:06] | You took a white orchid, | 你摘了一朵白兰花 |
[42:09] | You took a white orchid, turned it blue | 你摘了一朵白兰花 随后又把它染蓝 |
[42:12] | Something better than nothing. | 有些事比没事更棒 |
[42:15] | Something better than nothing is giving up | 有些事比没事更棒那就是放弃 |
[42:19] | You needed the something | 而这就是你所需要的 |
[42:22] | You got a reaction, didn’t you? | 这就是你的回应 不是吗 |
[42:25] | You took a white orchid, | 你摘了一朵白兰花 |
[42:28] | You took a white orchid, turned it blue. | 你摘了一朵白兰花 随后又把它染蓝 |
[42:31] | I’m so excited right now. | 我兴奋极了 |
[42:34] | I can’t wait. | 迫不及待 |
[42:40] | Aw, man. What the hell? | 伙计 这是什么鬼东西 |
[42:42] | Watch your feet. | 当心脚下 |
[42:44] | The glory of the Black Beauty. | 黑美人的荣耀 |
[42:47] | Damn. It’s beautiful. | 天哪 真漂亮 |
[42:52] | It’s black. | 全黑色 |
[42:53] | Wow. | 老天 |
[42:56] | Incredible. | 难以置信 |
[43:05] | Oh, dude. We’re forgetting something very important. | 伙计 我们忽略了一些重要的事 |
[43:08] | Watch this. | 瞧好了 |
[43:14] | That is so wicked. | 太邪恶了 |
[43:20] | As I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, | 当我踏上那笼罩着死亡阴影的山谷 |
[43:23] | I take a look at my life, | 我审视我的一生 |
[43:24] | and realize there’s nothing left, | 我意识到一切已不复存在 |
[43:26] | ’cause I’ve been blasting and laughing so long | 因为我一直以来都在荒度此生 |
[43:29] | that even my momma thinks that my mind has gone. | 甚至我妈妈都觉得我已经发了疯 |
[43:32] | Tell me why are we, so blind to see | 告诉我为什么我们一直意识不到 |
[43:38] | that the ones we hurt, are you and me. | 受到伤害的只有我和你 |
[43:45] | Been spending most our lives living in the Gangs… | 生命中的大半光景都混在黑帮 |
[43:49] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[43:50] | I have no idea, I thought you knew. | 不知道 我以为你有计划 |
[43:52] | Oh, Okay. I got an idea. | 好吧 我有个主意 |
[43:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[43:58] | Mr. Reid’s office. | 里德先生办公室 |
[43:59] | I’m looking at you. | 我在盯着你哦 |
[44:02] | – What? – I’m totally joking. | -什么 -我开玩笑的 |
[44:03] | Britt Reid, calling. | 我是布里特·里德 |
[44:05] | Burning the candle at both ends, I see. | 你可真是个工作狂 |
[44:08] | Wouldn’t Mr. Case be upset with that? | 凯丝先生不会因此而不安吧 |
[44:12] | There is no Mr. Case. | 还是你没有老公 |
[44:14] | Well that’s not why I’m calling. | 我打电话有其他事要交代 |
[44:16] | I’m actually calling because, uh. | 我打电话是因为 |
[44:18] | Remember seeing all that Green Hornet research? | 你看过所有关于青蜂侠的资料了吗 |
[44:20] | You know, predicting what he might do next. | 依你推断 他下一步会做什么 |
[44:22] | If you could just send us that. Those crime maps. | 把他的犯罪线路图发给我们 |
[44:24] | – Oh, yeah. – That would be really helpful. | -没问题 -那将对我们很有帮助 |
[44:26] | – Just fax it on over. – Yes, hold on a second, please. | -最好现在就发送 -好的 请稍等 |
[44:28] | And it’s coming right at you. | 您马上就能收到 |
[44:32] | – If you need anything else. – Okay. | -如果您有其他需要 -好的 |
[44:34] | – You just let me know. – Perfect. | -请告诉我 -很好 |
[44:35] | Thank you, bye, bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[44:38] | She wants me so bad, it’s crazy. | 她想死我了 真是疯狂 |
[44:46] | South Central. | 中南部 |
[44:47] | Yeah. Okay, we got 14 homicides. | 是的 好的 我们要杀14个人 |
[44:50] | 34 assaults. | 袭击34次 |
[44:52] | 116 drug arrests. | 端掉116个毒品窝点 |
[44:53] | This month. | 这个月的任务 |
[44:55] | Sounds like a good place for the Green Hornet to make his debut. | 听上去确是青蜂侠大显身手的好地方 |
[44:58] | Let’s roll, Kato. | 我们走 加藤 |
[44:59] | Let’s roll. | 开工 |
[45:04] | This is really far east. | 这里真够陌生的 |
[45:06] | Never been in this part of town. | 从来没来过这里 |
[45:10] | I think we’re in the hood, Kato. | 加藤 我想我们已经进入目标区域了 |
[45:14] | Wait, wait. Do you think we start there? | 等等 我们从这里开始怎么样 |
[45:17] | Yeah. Just like Lenore said. | 好的 就像丽诺尔说的 |
[45:19] | Start small, work our way up. | 小单做起 越做越大 |
[45:21] | This is really, really intense. | 这伙人太多了 |
[45:22] | So you don’t want to do it? | 那你是不想干一票了 |
[45:24] | I do, I do. We should | 我当然想 我们该出手了 |
[45:25] | just…let’s do it fast before we chicken out, okay? | 我们出手快点 免得气势上输掉 好吗 |
[45:27] | – I not going to chicken out. – Who knows you might chicken out. | -我可不会临阵退缩 -谁知道呢 |
[45:29] | I know, just…just pull up to them. | 好了好了 只管把车开过去 |
[45:30] | I don’t want to talk. | 我不想和他们交涉 |
[45:31] | What, they’re on your side. | 什么 他们在你那一侧 |
[45:33] | – Stop yelling at me. – Just pull it over and… | -别对我大吼大叫 -只管把车开过去 |
[45:35] | Britt, I barely speak English. | 布里特 我不太会说英语 |
[45:36] | You speak English right now. | 你现在就在讲英语 |
[45:37] | – Okay, fine. – This is so stupid. | -好吧 好吧 -这真是太蠢了 |
[45:40] | Oh, okay. | 到了 |
[45:41] | – Calm down. – I am calm. | -淡定 -我很淡定 |
[45:42] | Just shut up, this is scary….you | 闭嘴吧 这太可怕了 |
[45:43] | – shut up!! – This is scary, you shut up! | -你闭嘴吧 -真是可怕 你闭嘴 |
[45:45] | – I’m just trying to be cool…. – I am cool. | -我正尝试冷静下来 -我本来就很冷静 |
[45:50] | Yo, you looking for that good stuff, man? | 嘿 伙计 来点好货色吗 |
[45:52] | Hola. | 你好 |
[45:53] | I am The Green Hornet. | 我就是青蜂侠 |
[45:55] | And I would like to sit down with your boss. | 我希望与你们的老板面谈 |
[45:57] | Sit on this, bitch. | 坐你娘的 婊子 |
[46:01] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[46:04] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[46:14] | Bean bags. Where the hell are the bean bags? | 豆子机枪呢 快扫射 |
[46:21] | Yeah! | 棒极了 |
[46:24] | Let me show you how it’s done, Kato. | 看我怎么收拾他们 加藤 |
[46:27] | Green…Hornet…said…hello. | 青蜂侠有礼了 |
[46:52] | Eat my foot. | 吃我一脚 |
[46:55] | Bitch. | 娘们 |
[46:56] | My nuts! | 我的蛋蛋 |
[47:06] | What the hell was that? | 发生什么了 |
[47:10] | Who do you work fo..Oh god. | 你的老板是 噢 妈的 |
[47:16] | Who do you work for? | 你的老板是谁 |
[47:18] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[47:19] | Hey! You come, come here, come here. | 嘿 你 过来 过来 |
[47:21] | Hey, who do you work for? | 你的老板是谁 |
[47:23] | Chudnofsky Same guy everybody works for. | 查德诺夫斯基 我们都是他的喽啰 |
[47:25] | – Chud-what-ski? – Chudnofsky | -查得什么死机 -查德诺夫斯基 |
[47:28] | What kind of a dumb name is that? | 这是名字真他妈够拗口的 |
[47:29] | – Chudnofsky – Where do you | -查德诺夫斯基 -你们帮他卖的毒品 |
[47:30] | get the shit you sell for him, huh, where? | 从哪里来的 |
[47:31] | I’ll never tell you that. | 打死也不说 |
[47:33] | Oh really, never. | 打死也不说 是吗 |
[47:37] | Chudnofsky’s on our ass guys. | 查德诺夫斯基 盯着我们呢 |
[47:38] | We’ve got to get this shit done tonight. | 我们今晚必须完工 |
[47:48] | You’ve just been stung. | 青蜂侠来问候你们了 |
[47:52] | You. | 你 |
[47:53] | This is my town, now. | 现在这是我地盘了 |
[47:55] | My name is ‘The Green Hornet’. | 我的名字是 青蜂侠 |
[47:58] | Hello there, nice to meet you. | 哥们你好 认识你很荣幸 |
[48:00] | Hello, how’s it going? | 你好 |
[48:02] | Uh, anyway. | 别扯别的 |
[48:03] | Tell your boss, The Green Hornet sends his regards. | 告诉你老板 青蜂侠问候他老母 |
[48:08] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[48:10] | You broke my lab, man. | 你把我的实验室毁了 |
[48:13] | Yeah, I’m sorry about that. | 是的 对此我很抱歉 |
[48:19] | Let’s burn this mother down, Kato. | 烧了这鬼地方 加藤 |
[48:39] | Explain yourself, Mr. Tupper. | 塔珀先生 求解释 |
[48:41] | The guy was crazy, man. | 那家伙是个疯子 |
[48:43] | I mean he drove a car through a wall. | 他开车冲塌了墙 |
[48:45] | The thing was like a half-tank or something. | 那辆车就像坦克那么结实 |
[48:47] | I mean, there was fire coming out of the thing. | 还有 那车还能喷火 |
[48:49] | And? | 然后呢 |
[48:51] | Oh yeah, he gave me this. | 对了 他把这个交给了我 |
[48:54] | He said that this is his town now. | 他还说现在他说了算 |
[48:59] | A man comes in, | 一个穿着过时的人 |
[49:00] | in an ancient costume and you shit your pants? | 闯进来就把你吓得屁滚尿流 |
[49:02] | Look, trust me. | 相信我 |
[49:04] | A guy…grown man wearing a mask. | 他是一个壮汉而且还带着面具 |
[49:07] | Is a little bit scarier than a guy wearing a suit. | 这可比穿着一身西服的人可怕多了 |
[49:16] | You’re not pleased with my suit? | 你是对我的西装很不满吗 |
[49:18] | Does it fail to fill you with fear? | 它就不能引起你的恐惧感吗 |
[49:23] | I’m sorry, I didn’t mean any disrespect. | 对不起 我没有半点诋毁您的意思 |
[49:26] | Do you have any idea how many great people I’ve killed in a suit? | 你知不知道我穿着西装杀了多少人 |
[49:32] | – I like your suit. – Me too. | -我喜欢你的西装 -我也是 |
[49:34] | Now this is exactly what I was talking about. | 这就是下场 |
[49:37] | I’m not as scary as some idiot in a green mask. | 我难道还比上一个带着绿面具的傻瓜可怕 |
[49:40] | Come on! | 得了吧 |
[49:42] | You say they want to take business. | 你说青蜂侠想接管生意 |
[49:44] | Now this guy ran six of the biggest meth labs in L.A. | 这家伙负责洛杉矶最大的六个制毒基地 |
[49:47] | Now because of that Hornet, he’s dead. | 因为青蜂侠 他死了 |
[49:50] | Business affected. | 生意受到影响了 |
[49:52] | Well I’ve got three reports of | 我接到三份报告称 |
[49:53] | the Green Hornet shooting out a red light here. | 青蜂侠枪击红灯 |
[49:56] | I have a report, an elderly couple | 我也有相关报道 一对老夫妇 |
[49:58] | claims that the Green Hornet gave them the finger. | 声称青蜂侠对他们竖中指 |
[50:01] | The Green Hornet and his Chauffeur | 青蜂侠和他的司机 |
[50:03] | in a fist fight with gang members in south central. | 在中南部第一次与黑帮交手 |
[50:05] | The Green Hornet raises a lot of questions. | 青蜂侠的确引起热议 |
[50:08] | We all know that gang | 我们都清楚 |
[50:09] | proliferation has been rising in the last few years. | 黑帮斗争近几年愈演愈烈 |
[50:11] | Okay, that’ll be homework. | 好了 你们回家再谈 |
[50:12] | I…I got a, I got a Yoga class. Uh, filler. | 我 我要去上瑜伽课了 |
[50:15] | Anywho, bottom line. Headlines people. | 不管是谁 新闻概要 头版头条 |
[50:18] | Get this story out there. | 都要充足的报道此事 |
[50:21] | Will the violence continue to spill out onto the streets? | 暴力行为还将蔓延吗 |
[50:24] | What are the police doing about him? | 警察将对青蜂侠将采取什么措施 |
[50:26] | Is anyone safe at the mercy of, | 他的存在会让人倍感安全吗 |
[50:30] | dot-dot-dot, The Green Hornet. | 点 点 点 青蜂侠 |
[50:32] | And I want those dots, I want dots in the paper, okay. | 我希望看到这些点出现在报纸上 好吗 |
[50:35] | Mr. Reid, | 里德先生 |
[50:36] | do you understand that’s kind of hitting it delicately? | 您知道现在报道这事有点微妙吗 |
[50:37] | – No. – That D.A. Scanlon’s entire reelection, | -不知道 -斯坎论检察官的选举正在进行 |
[50:40] | platform is based on him cleaning up the streets. | 他承诺会惩治犯罪 整治治安 |
[50:42] | I know you guys are acquaintances. So if you want to… | 我知道你们很熟 所以如果你想 |
[50:45] | Oh, actually that’s a great idea. You should use that. | 这可是不错的想法 你应该好好利用 |
[50:48] | Write an article about that. | 写一篇专题 |
[50:49] | Even D.A. Scanlon is quivering at the feet of this scourge. | 就连斯坎论检察官也在天谴下瑟瑟发抖 |
[50:53] | Use the word, ‘scourge’. | 别忘了用这个词 天谴 |
[50:54] | Write an article about that. | 写一篇关于此事的文章 |
[50:56] | – Britt, can I talk to you for a second? – Yeah. | -布里特 借一步说话 -好的 |
[50:58] | Look, I know what you’re tying to do here. | 我明白你想大干一番 |
[51:00] | Turn this newspaper into some | 想把这报纸弄成 |
[51:02] | kind of discotheque. But it’s not going to work. | 八卦娱乐更有看头 但这没什么意义 |
[51:04] | That’s now what I’m doing. | 我正打算这么做 |
[51:05] | She’s a brainy broad, dude. | 我的秘书也能帮大忙 |
[51:06] | – This is a serious matter. – Okay, well? | -这事关重大 -是吗 怎么了 |
[51:08] | For every line that we print, there’s repercussions. | 我们报道的每一条新闻 都会引起反响 |
[51:10] | Somebody has to take responsibility. | 那么就需要有人肩负责任 |
[51:12] | – That’s me! – Well, I’m not afraid of these bastards. | -这人就是我 -但我不害怕那些混蛋 |
[51:14] | And you shouldn’t be either. | 你也不应该畏惧 |
[51:17] | Their leader was Daniel, | 丹尼尔就是个例子 |
[51:18] | he made it to the wall. | 现在只能挂在墙上 |
[51:19] | They killed for wantonly speculating on the drug war. | 死于过度曝光缉毒战 |
[51:22] | That’s exactly what you and your little girlfriend are doing. | 你和你的小女友正在重蹈覆辙 |
[51:26] | I know that you think my experience ain’t a worth shit. | 我清楚你认为我的经验不值一提 |
[51:28] | But your father used to listen to me | 但你父亲以前常听我的建议 |
[51:30] | So should you. | 所以你也应该听 |
[51:31] | This is the story I want to run. | 这事我希望持续跟踪报道 |
[51:33] | I’m going with it, | 我确定要做下去 |
[51:34] | and if you are fortunate enough to still be with us. | 如果你愿意跟我们站在一条战线上 |
[51:36] | It’s what, Daniel Ver…vertila, Vertila…Ver-te-lie? | 那一定也是 丹尼尔·韦尔特拉…韦尔提拉 |
[51:43] | Ver-tel-lie, it’s what he would have wanted, too. | 所希望看到的 |
[51:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[51:46] | That’s the story, team. | 就这样 兄弟们 |
[51:48] | Run it! | 加油吧 |
[51:50] | Britt Reid, out true. | 布里特·里德 报道真相 |
[52:06] | We’re gettin’ funny in the back of my car | 我们在车里玩的很尽兴 |
[52:07] | Scourge? | 惩治 |
[52:10] | I’m sorry honey if I took you just a little too far, yes | 如果我做的很过分 我只能说抱歉 |
[52:15] | I want this Hornet guy! | 抓住这个叫青蜂侠的家伙 |
[52:16] | Uh too, too far | 很过分 |
[52:19] | So I, I told the fellas out behind the bar | 所以我把酒吧里的兄弟都聚到一起 |
[52:24] | So let me tell you honey just how fine you are, yes | 让我告诉你你有多美丽 |
[52:30] | I guess you are | 你很完美 |
[52:33] | You see I’m beggin’ you pleeease | 你瞧我正在恳求你 |
[52:36] | beggin’ on, beggin’ on my knees | 跪在地上恳求你 |
[52:42] | Sayin’ I can’t wait to feel your love…. | 对你说我迫不及待的想与你坠入爱河 |
[52:45] | Camera got us. | 摄像头拍到我们了 |
[52:52] | What camera? | 什么摄像头 |
[52:56] | The Green Hornet and his masked | 青蜂侠与他的搭档 |
[52:58] | accomplish started major trouble in the southland today. | 今天又在南部引发了骚乱 |
[53:05] | – Kato, is in the house. – Yes. | -加藤 你在这里啊 -是的 |
[53:08] | – I just checked the Hornet mail. – Hmm. | -我刚刚查看了青蜂侠的邮箱 -怎么样 |
[53:10] | Nothing new, but they’ll be a knocking. | 没什么 但日后一定会火 |
[53:13] | – Sounds great. – Yeah. | -听上去不错 -是啊 |
[53:16] | – I have something for you. – Really? | -我有东西送你 -是吗 |
[53:17] | Awesome. | 棒极了 |
[53:22] | Dear Britt, | 亲爱的布里特 |
[53:24] | You are my, xiongd?. What’s xiongd?? | 你是我兄弟 兄弟是什么意思 |
[53:27] | Brother. | 哥们 |
[53:29] | That’s awfully nice. | 真是太棒了 |
[53:32] | I’ve never had a brother, man. I’ve always wanted one. | 我从来没有兄弟 但我一直想有 |
[53:40] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[53:41] | It’s a gas gun. | 这是个气弹枪 |
[53:43] | Your Hornet gun! | 这是你的蜂侠枪 |
[53:44] | – A gas gun? – Yeah. | -一把气弹枪 -是的 |
[53:46] | Why not a gun-gun? | 为什么不是一把真正的枪 |
[53:48] | Our enemies have gun-guns. | 我们的敌人有真正的枪 |
[53:50] | What, I don’t understand, | 我真搞不懂 |
[53:51] | why, what are these? | 为什么啊 这些是什么 |
[53:53] | What is this? What are these? | 这是什么 这里面都是些什么啊 |
[53:54] | These’re paint balls? | 这些都是彩球吗 |
[53:55] | No, these are with knock-out gas. | 不 这些球里面装的是昏迷毒气 |
[53:57] | That is insane. Where’s yours? | 真是太疯狂了 你的枪呢 |
[53:59] | Do you have one? Do have a white version of it or something? | 你有枪吗 白色版的吗 |
[54:02] | No, just you. | 不 你才有 |
[54:03] | – No? – No. | -你没有 -没有 |
[54:05] | Well why not? Why just me? | 为什么呢 为什么只有我需要呢 |
[54:07] | You, you’re so special. | 你 你很特别啊 |
[54:09] | I know I’m special, but how come I’m the only one with a gun? | 我知道我很特别 但为什么只是我有枪呢 |
[54:12] | Because you don’t have much fighting experience. | 因为你的打架经验不是很够 |
[54:14] | So I thought you needed a gun. | 所以我觉得你需要一把枪 |
[54:16] | Well, I’ll be honest, | 说实在的 |
[54:17] | that’s a little insulting, man. | 我怎么觉得你在鄙视我 老兄 |
[54:19] | I mean I thought we were both bad asses the other night. | 我想说那天晚上我们都是超级厉害的 |
[54:22] | I kicked that guy in the face like three times, | 我往那家伙脸上踹了三次 |
[54:23] | remember? I kicked him in the face. | 记得吗 踢他的脸啊 |
[54:25] | – I know, I…I remember. – Yeah. | -我知道 我 我记得 -是啊 |
[54:28] | It makes you look cool. | 这把枪让你看起来很酷 |
[54:29] | I need to look cool now? | 我现在不够酷吗 |
[54:30] | What the hell? | 你是怎么回事 |
[54:31] | You said my outfit was pimp. | 你说我穿的像拉皮条的 |
[54:33] | I remember thinking, | 当时我还纳闷 |
[54:34] | that’s a weird word for him to use, pimp. | 你怎么会用”拉皮条的”这个词呢 |
[54:35] | But you said it, | 但你确实说了 |
[54:35] | you said it was pimp. | 你说我像是拉皮条的 |
[54:36] | – It is pimp. – Yeah. | -现在也像 -对啊 |
[54:37] | The Hornet gun is just an accessory. | 蜂侠枪只是个工具 |
[54:40] | – An accessory. – Yeah. | -工具 -是的 |
[54:41] | Well then, you need, uh…you need nunchucks then. | 既然是那样 你需要 你需要双节棍啊 |
[54:44] | If you don’t like it, don’t use it. | 你不喜欢的话就别要了 |
[54:46] | No, let me…how does it work? | 要 这玩意儿怎么用啊 |
[54:48] | Shit! | 坏了 |
[54:53] | It works. | 真有效 |
[55:05] | Kato! Kato! | 加藤 加藤 |
[55:08] | Over here. | 在这儿呢 |
[55:12] | Hey, you’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[55:14] | What the hell, what happened to me? | 这到底是怎么回事 我怎么了 |
[55:15] | What’s happening? What happened? | 你在干什么 发生了什么事 |
[55:17] | You shot yourself in the face, by mistake. | 你自己打了自己一枪 |
[55:20] | Ho…ho..How long was I out? | 我睡了多久 |
[55:22] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[55:23] | Two o’clock. | 两点 |
[55:25] | Oh, that’s not so bad, I guess. | 还好不是太糟糕 |
[55:27] | On Thursday. | 今天星期四 |
[55:29] | It’s Thursday, are you kid… | 今天星期四 你是在开玩笑吗 |
[55:31] | It’s not Monday right now? | 今天不是周一吗 |
[55:32] | No, I’m sorry. | 不是 对不起 |
[55:40] | Did you put this diaper on me? | 这条尿不湿是你换的吗 |
[55:47] | Well what did I miss? | 我错过了什么没有 |
[55:49] | Nothing, really. | 没有什么 |
[55:50] | I did some work on the Black Beauties. | 我整了好些黑美人 |
[55:52] | Beau-“Tie’s”? | 美人 |
[55:55] | Holy crap. | 我的天哪 |
[55:56] | Back-ups. | 这些是后援 |
[55:58] | How the hell did you do this in four days? | 短短四天的时间你是怎么做到的 |
[56:01] | It’s been eleven days. | 是十一天 |
[56:04] | Whoa, eleven days? | 十一天 |
[56:06] | What, are you kidding me? | 你是在跟我开玩笑吗 |
[56:08] | I wasn’t sleeping. I was in a coma, dick. | 我不是在睡觉 我是昏迷了 混蛋 |
[56:11] | But it’s okay now. I fixed the Hornet gas. | 但是现在没事了 我把蜂侠毒气改进了 |
[56:13] | The gas only lasts one hour. | 毒气只会让人昏迷一个小时左右 |
[56:15] | Can I see it? | 我可以看看吗 |
[56:16] | Okay, but be careful this time. | 好的 但是这次你得小心了 |
[56:18] | I’ll be careful, I just want to look at it. | 我会小心的 我只是想看看 |
[56:20] | Just give to me for one second and I’ll just… | 我就看一会儿就 |
[56:26] | See you in an hour. | 一小时后见 |
[56:27] | – Mr. Reid. – Hey. | -里德先生你好 -你好 |
[56:29] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[56:30] | I’m so glad you’re feeling better. | 你能恢复健康我很高兴 |
[56:32] | I heard that Mono is the worst. | 我听说昏睡症最可怕了 |
[56:34] | Mono? | 昏睡症 |
[56:37] | Yeah, well it’s uh, better than herpes, right? | 是啊 那比疱疹强点对吧 |
[56:41] | – Here are you messages. – Thank you. | -这有你的留言 -谢谢 |
[56:42] | I have some meetings I’d like to set up with you. | 有几场会议我想跟你一起商议安排一下 |
[56:44] | Okay, cool, great. | 好的 非常好 |
[56:46] | Here is the research that you asked for. | 这里是你要的调查结果 |
[56:49] | Oooo, Green Hornet, me likee. | 青蜂侠 我喜欢 |
[56:52] | D.A. Scanlon called, | 斯坎论检察官打过电话 |
[56:53] | he said that he really needs to speak to you. | 他说他很想跟你谈谈 |
[56:55] | Boring. | 好无聊 |
[56:57] | Let me look at this stuff. | 让我看看 |
[57:13] | I thought maybe we could go to dinner, | 我觉得或许我们可以一起去吃顿晚餐 |
[57:15] | or get a drink. Blow off some steam. | 或者喝点什么 舒缓一下压力 |
[57:17] | Yeah, I would love to. | 好的 非常乐意 |
[57:22] | So. | 那么 |
[57:28] | Perfect, I’ll be there. | 非常好 我会去的 |
[57:33] | That was awesome. | 你真猛 |
[57:36] | Hey, Kato! | 加藤 |
[57:37] | Can you make me some coffee. | 给我来杯咖啡可以吗 |
[57:42] | I know you don’t have your whole little operation set up. | 我知道这里没有你那成套的设备 |
[57:45] | Whatever you can whip up will be great. | 所以随便你搅成什么样都行 |
[57:47] | Lenore, have you had this little bastard’s coffee? | 丽诺尔 你尝过这个混蛋做的咖啡吗 |
[57:51] | ‘Cause it is, scrumdiddlyumptious. | 那真是无与伦比的美味啊 |
[57:53] | The only way to describe it. | 没有其他词语可以形容 |
[57:54] | You want a cup? | 想来一杯吗 |
[57:54] | I’m fine, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[57:55] | So that’s just one cup of coffee, Kato. | 加藤 只要一杯咖啡就行了 |
[57:59] | So, there’s this restaurant. | 有一家餐厅 |
[58:00] | That just opened in the San Fernando valley, | 在圣弗尔南多峡谷刚刚开张 |
[58:03] | and it’s called, La Maison de la Vuad. | 餐厅的名字就叫瓦德之家 |
[58:06] | And the whole thing is, you eat your meal in total darkness. | 有意思的是 你是在完全的黑暗中进餐的 |
[58:10] | So with your deprived sight, | 由于你看不见 |
[58:11] | each bite is like an orgasm in your mouth. | 每一口你嘴里都好像经历着高潮一样 |
[58:14] | And I was thinking maybe it would be. | 我在想 或许我们可以 |
[58:16] | Mr. Reid’s office. | 里德先生办公室 |
[58:17] | This is D.A. Scanlon | 我是斯坎论检察官 |
[58:19] | calling for Britt Reid, please. | 请找一下布里特·里德 |
[58:20] | Hello sir, | 先生你好 |
[58:21] | yes I’m aware you’ve been calling. | 是的 我正想着你会打电话来呢 |
[58:23] | He’s, he’s had Mono. | 他呢 他患上了昏睡症 |
[58:25] | Well let me take a look. | 我看看他来了没 |
[58:26] | Maybe there’s a chance we can work that out later. | 或许我们可以过几天解决这个问题 |
[58:31] | If you ever tell me to get you coffee again, | 如果你再让我给你去端咖啡 |
[58:35] | I’ll beat the shit out of you. | 我会痛扁你一顿 |
[58:36] | What are you? What is wrong with you, are you crazy? | 你在干什么 吃错药了吗 疯了吗 |
[58:39] | This is our plan. You’re suppose to work for me. | 这是我俩的计划 说好你打下手的 |
[58:42] | You got me a java juice. | 你还给我做过印尼果汁啊 |
[58:43] | We’re suppose to be bothers, man. | 我们应该是兄弟啊 伙计 |
[58:46] | We’re suppose to be Shon-dee. | 我们应该是兄弟啊 |
[58:47] | What happened with that? | 你究竟是怎么了 |
[58:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[58:51] | You should be sorry. | 道歉是应该的 |
[58:52] | We’re renegade super heroes, | 我们是叛逆的超级英雄 |
[58:54] | and there’s a lot of stress involved with that. | 这样一来就要承受很大的压力 |
[58:56] | But you don’t got to freak out about it, do you, okay? | 但你不会因此而害怕退缩是吧 |
[58:59] | I’ll have a cup of coffee or what. | 给我来一杯咖啡 |
[59:00] | I’m joking. I’m totally joking. | 我开玩笑呢 完全是在开玩笑的 |
[59:03] | You’re still mad at me, Kato? | 加藤 你还在生我的气吗 |
[59:05] | – No. – Good. | -没有 -好的 |
[59:06] | ‘Cause you shouldn’t be, anyway. | 你本来就不该生气 |
[59:09] | What’s up with Lenore? | 丽诺尔怎么了 |
[59:10] | Is she acting weird around me? | 跟我一起时 她总是怪怪的 |
[59:12] | No, why? | 没 怎么了 |
[59:13] | I like, like her. | 我很喜欢她 |
[59:14] | And I can’t nail her. She’s completely unnailable. | 我抓不住她的心 完全抓不住 |
[59:17] | It’s I mean, it’s a terrible fact. | 我是说 这是一个残酷的事实 |
[59:19] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知如何应对 |
[59:20] | She doesn’t like you. | 她都不喜欢你 |
[59:21] | Why would you even want her? | 你还想她干什么 |
[59:22] | I don’t know. But I do, | 我不知道 但我喜欢她 |
[59:23] | maybe it’s because she doesn’t like me. | 或许原因就是她不喜欢我 |
[59:24] | Isn’t that sick? | 你说我是不是有病啊 |
[59:25] | That could be it. | 我觉得就是 |
[59:28] | Girls are such a drag, Kato. | 加藤 女人是累赘啊 |
[59:30] | Thank god we have each other. | 感谢上帝我们彼此有着对方 |
[59:31] | Hey, I’m calling a boys’ night. | 我们疯癫一晚吧 |
[59:34] | What do you say, huh? | 你觉得如何 |
[59:35] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[59:36] | I didn’t know you wanted to hang out. | 我不知道你想一起出去玩啊 |
[59:38] | I’m going for a drink with a friend. | 我要和一个朋友出去喝一杯 |
[59:41] | Friend, who, come on? | 朋友 是谁 说啊 |
[59:44] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[59:45] | Tony? | 托尼 |
[59:48] | Well have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[59:57] | – You want to try? – No. | -你想试试吗 -不想 |
[59:59] | Hit the black key. | 你弹黑键 |
[1:00:00] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[1:00:03] | Okay, I’ll give it a try. Which one? | 好的 我来试试 哪一个 |
[1:00:15] | You know this uh, Green Hornet thing is just crazy, isn’t it? | 青蜂侠这件事真是有些疯狂啊 不是吗 |
[1:00:19] | I mean it’s all I can think about sometimes. | 我老在想这些事 |
[1:00:22] | I feel really in tuned with it. | 我觉得能理解他们的想法 |
[1:00:24] | Kind of like that guy with the Zodiac killer. | 有点像十二宫杀手身边那个家伙 |
[1:00:26] | What about the man dressed in black? | 那个黑衣人你觉得怎样 |
[1:00:29] | Johnny Cash? | 强尼·卡什 |
[1:00:31] | No. His partner. | 不 青蜂侠的同伴 |
[1:00:33] | His partner? No I don’t think that, that’s his partner. | 他的同伴 我不觉得那是他的同伴 |
[1:00:37] | It’s probably just some thug that he hired. | 可能仅仅是他雇的小流氓 |
[1:00:38] | Anyhow they’ll both be dead in no time. | 不管怎样 他们不久都会死掉 |
[1:00:40] | – Hmm? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[1:00:43] | – Why? – Because. | -为什么 -因为 |
[1:00:45] | The Green Hornet’s been attracting way to much attention. | 青蜂侠引起了太大的关注 |
[1:00:48] | Whoever is in charge is going to get tired of it. | 不论谁掌权都会厌烦 |
[1:00:50] | Call him in to try and make a deal with them. | 找他过来 想跟他合伙 |
[1:00:52] | Then kill him. | 然后把他杀了 |
[1:00:53] | It’s what Gotti did to Mangala in ’87. | 在八七年高迪就是这么对付曼格拉的 |
[1:00:56] | Two weeks, two weeks tops. That’s what I give them. | 两周 他们最多能熬两周 |
[1:00:58] | – Two weeks. – Dead. | -两周时间 -死亡 |
[1:01:00] | You’re not going to like this. | 知道你不喜欢听这些 |
[1:01:02] | But we got nothing. | 但我们什么线索也没有 |
[1:01:04] | It’s like the Green Hornet didn’t exist. | 就好像青蜂侠压根儿就不存在 |
[1:01:07] | Nobody’s done a deal with him. Nobody’s done time with him. | 没有任何人跟他合作过 牢里也没他消息 |
[1:01:09] | Nobody’s ever heard of him. | 甚至没有人听说过他 |
[1:01:10] | It’s like he came out of thin air. | 就像从石头里爆出来的一样 |
[1:01:13] | Yeah, and I gotta say. | 还有件事 |
[1:01:15] | He’s setting a bad example for the other gangs. | 他为其他的帮派树立了很坏的榜样 |
[1:01:19] | I met with the Armenians early today, | 今天早些时候我同那些亚美尼亚人见了面 |
[1:01:21] | they told me…. | 他们说 |
[1:01:22] | if the Hornet is independent. They want to be independent too. | 如果青蜂侠能够独立 那么他们也想独立 |
[1:01:26] | The Armenians truly said that? | 亚美尼亚人真那么说的 |
[1:01:29] | And I heard rumors the Koreans are talking the same. | 而且有传言说韩国人也是这样打算的 |
[1:01:31] | Which Korean? | 哪个韩国人 |
[1:01:33] | Kim. | 金 |
[1:01:37] | Kim? | 金 |
[1:01:40] | No, Kim never said that. | 不可能 金不会说这种话 |
[1:01:42] | We’ve been doing business for twenty five years. | 我们一起做了25年生意了 |
[1:01:45] | We’re friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[1:01:46] | I’m sorry boss. | 很抱歉 老板 |
[1:01:47] | That’s just shock. | 太令人震惊了 |
[1:01:49] | Maybe we should come down there, | 或许我们应该过去 |
[1:01:51] | and teach them to keep their mouths shut. | 告诉他们要管好自己的嘴巴 |
[1:01:53] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:01:56] | I should kill Kim myself. He’s a friend. | 我要亲手杀了金 他是个老朋友了 |
[1:02:00] | And I’ll kill the Armenians, too. | 我也会杀了亚美尼亚人 |
[1:02:02] | It would make me feel better. | 那会让我感觉好一些 |
[1:02:03] | Wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[1:02:06] | Great, what about, the Hornet? | 很好 那么青蜂侠怎么办呢 |
[1:02:15] | Reid. | 里德 |
[1:02:18] | What you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[1:02:20] | Guess what, you son of a bitch? | 猜猜看 你这个混蛋 |
[1:02:24] | We got a mail. | 我们收到邮件了 |
[1:02:26] | We got a Hornet mail! | 我们收到青蜂侠邮件了 |
[1:02:28] | He e-mailed, it happened. | 有人发了封邮件 不是做梦 |
[1:02:29] | Come here, look, come here. | 快来 看 快来 |
[1:02:31] | Look, look, look. | 瞧 瞧 瞧 |
[1:02:33] | “Green Hornet”. Me. | 青蜂侠 就是我 |
[1:02:36] | “Good job on the Meth lab”. | 捣毁兴奋剂实验室干得漂亮 |
[1:02:37] | “The place was costing me | 那个地方让我花了不少钱 |
[1:02:39] | money and I wanted to shut it down anyway”. | 我正想着把它关了呢 |
[1:02:41] | That’s B.S. “Let’s talk about another | 那是胡说 我们谈谈另一笔生意吧 |
[1:02:43] | business venture that could be mutually beneficial”. | 互惠互利的生意 |
[1:02:45] | “Please meet tomorrow”. | 明天见 |
[1:02:46] | “At the lot on 5th and Union in downtown”. | 在第五大道市区工会旁边的空地处 |
[1:02:49] | “At 4 P.M.”. | 四点钟 |
[1:02:51] | Another adventure for, The Green Hornet, | 青蜂侠的又一次冒险 |
[1:02:54] | and his nameless side kick. | 还有他无名的小跟班 |
[1:02:59] | Looks like we got some planning to do. | 看来我们有事情要做了 |
[1:03:02] | It could be a trap. | 这可能是个陷阱 |
[1:03:03] | I heard Gotti killed Mangala in ’87. | 我听说过八七年高迪杀害曼格拉的故事 |
[1:03:07] | Where did you hear that from? | 你从哪里听到的 |
[1:03:10] | The History channel. | 历史频道 |
[1:03:13] | Oh yeah. | 这样啊 |
[1:03:14] | Should we go downtown now and check it out? | 我们现在要不要去趟市中心踩下点 |
[1:03:16] | Uh, no. That’s cool, I got that covered. | 不用 点子很好 我会搞定的 |
[1:03:19] | You just fill up the car with weapons and something like that, okay. | 你就负责给车上装上武器什么的 |
[1:03:21] | So, you’re just going to come up with the plan by yourself? | 你是要一个人做计划吗 |
[1:03:25] | Bingo. | 没错 |
[1:03:27] | I don’t know if that’s the best idea. | 我不觉得这是个好主意 |
[1:03:29] | ‘Course you don’t, Kato. | 你当然不会觉得 加藤 |
[1:03:31] | What’s that mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[1:03:32] | Oh, it means that you, | 我是说 |
[1:03:33] | think you’re an awesome karate dude that can do anything, | 你觉得自己是个无所不能的超棒空手道小子 |
[1:03:36] | and that I’m an incompetent schmuck. | 而我是个无能的傻子 |
[1:03:37] | Who needs a gun that shoots farts at people. | 还得拿着把臭气枪打架 |
[1:03:39] | That’s what that means. | 这就是我的意思 |
[1:03:41] | I’m just saying, we should do this together. | 我只是想说我们应该一起行动 |
[1:03:42] | I’m just saying, you should go home. | 我只是想说你应该回家 |
[1:03:44] | You should go to sleep, so tomorrow you could process… | 你应该去睡觉 这样明天你就可以执行 |
[1:03:47] | My incredible plan. | 我难以置信的计划了 |
[1:03:50] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[1:03:55] | This is so stupid. | 这真是太蠢了 |
[1:03:56] | We’ve pissed this guy off. | 我们已经把这家伙惹毛了 |
[1:03:58] | Now we are walking into a meeting on his turf. | 现在我们还准备和他会面 |
[1:04:00] | We walked into their turf last time. | 上次我们不也去了他们的地盘 |
[1:04:02] | And guess what? We kicked the living crap out of them. | 结果如何 我们把他们揍的屁滚尿流 |
[1:04:05] | And, everyone knows what happens when you fool with a Hornet. | 然后所有人都知道了跟青蜂侠作对的下场 |
[1:04:08] | You get stung. | 蜇杀 |
[1:04:09] | You get stung, what does that mean? | 蜇杀 什么意思 |
[1:04:11] | It’s not a game, Britt. | 布里特 这不是在玩游戏 |
[1:04:13] | And you are going to get us killed. | 你会让我们俩都没命的 |
[1:04:15] | If you don’t like my plan, you do not have to be a part of it. | 如果你不喜欢我的计划 你退出就是了 |
[1:04:19] | I don’t even think you have a plan. | 你有没有计划还不好说 |
[1:04:19] | I do have a plan, I just haven’t told it to you yet. | 我有计划 只是我还没有告诉你罢了 |
[1:04:22] | And it’s amazing. | 那计划很棒的 |
[1:04:23] | Okay? So are you in? | 好吗 你参加吗 |
[1:04:25] | Or are you chickening out like a bitch? | 或者你打算像个娘们一样退缩吗 |
[1:04:28] | You are a bitch. | 你才是娘们 |
[1:04:29] | Not now, Kato. | 别现在啊 加藤 |
[1:04:30] | Not now, turn in here. | 别现在啊 这边转 |
[1:04:36] | To there, game faces | 那边 游戏开始 |
[1:04:37] | Kato, game faces. | 加藤 游戏开始 |
[1:04:40] | Here’s the plan. | 计划是这样的 |
[1:04:41] | You take this thing, you put it in your ear. | 拿着这个 把它放到你耳朵里 |
[1:04:43] | You listen in on my phone, which I’ve taped to my chest. | 我在胸口粘了一部手机 我用它指挥你 |
[1:04:46] | See, when I say the secret word, | 明白了吗 当我说暗号的时候 |
[1:04:48] | which is ‘Constantinople’. | 当我说”君士坦丁堡”的时候 |
[1:04:50] | I’ll kick the old guy in the nuts, | 我会踢那个老头的蛋蛋 |
[1:04:52] | you blow them up with missiles. | 然后你把他们一起炸上天 |
[1:04:53] | Whoa! Turn, get back, go, go. Okay. | 掉头 往后走 快点 没事的 |
[1:05:01] | This is not part of the plan. | 这跟计划的不一样 |
[1:05:02] | We’re sandwiched. | 我们要被压扁了 |
[1:05:15] | And so, thunder strikes lightning. | 就是这样 迅雷不及掩耳 |
[1:05:22] | Don’t get all panicky. | 别慌张 |
[1:05:25] | The worst thing we can do right now is panic. | 现在所能做的最糟糕的事就是恐慌了 |
[1:05:28] | Just let me think. | 让我想想 |
[1:05:36] | Okay, don’t worry. | 好的 别担心 |
[1:05:37] | I’ll get us out of here, okay. | 我会让咱俩都逃出去的 好吗 |
[1:05:39] | No ,you won’t, we’re gonna die now, asswipe. | 信你有鬼了 我们要死在这了 混蛋 |
[1:05:41] | Well with that attitude we will, come on, man. | 这样想就死定了 |
[1:05:49] | I’m getting claustiphobic, Kato. | 加藤 越来越挤了 |
[1:05:50] | Okay, let me think. | 让我想想 |
[1:05:51] | – Oh, no. I can’t breath. – Listen, listen. | -不 我不能呼吸了 -快听 快听 |
[1:05:58] | We’re buried, we are totally buried. | 我们被活埋了 我们完全被活埋了 |
[1:06:00] | Okay, okay. | 知道了 |
[1:06:01] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:06:04] | I am killing us, or saving us. | 咱俩是死是活看这次了 |
[1:06:07] | Whoa, whoa, missiles armed. That’s your plan? | 导弹瞄准了 这就是你的计划吗 |
[1:06:09] | You’re going to blow us up, Kato. | 加藤 你会把咱俩都炸上天的 |
[1:06:11] | That’s not a good plan, disarm them, man. | 这不是个好主意 取消瞄准 伙计 |
[1:06:13] | Shall we part? | 我们走吗 |
[1:06:16] | Do you feel like kabobs for dinner? | 晚餐吃肉串怎么样 |
[1:06:23] | Look out! | 小心 |
[1:06:29] | Chili! | 小辣椒 |
[1:06:31] | They killed him. They killed Chili. | 他们把他杀了 他们杀了小辣椒 |
[1:06:38] | Let’s run. | 快跑 |
[1:06:43] | Let’s go. | 快跑 |
[1:06:52] | – There’s thorns in these bushes. – Shut up. | -这些灌木上面带刺啊 -闭嘴 |
[1:07:00] | This thing has no aim. | 这东西没有瞄准镜啊 |
[1:07:01] | – That sucks. – You have no aim. | -真垃圾 -是你的枪法不准 |
[1:07:07] | Watch! | 当心 |
[1:07:16] | What? | 什么 |
[1:07:26] | I smash window, you shoot in. | 我把窗户砸碎 你朝里面开枪 |
[1:07:28] | Every man for himself. | 还是各自跑路吧 |
[1:07:39] | No way. | 没路了 |
[1:07:42] | Die! | 去死吧 |
[1:07:43] | Shit! | 糟糕 |
[1:08:08] | So you’re just going to ignore me now? Is that it? | 从现在开始你不打算理我了 是吗 |
[1:08:10] | Like a baby. | 像个小屁孩一样 |
[1:08:12] | Go home and eat some baby food, maybe. | 回家去吧 吃些儿童食物 |
[1:08:15] | Drink some milk. | 喝点牛奶 |
[1:08:16] | Why don’t you talk like a baby. | 你说话怎么不像小屁孩 |
[1:08:18] | Mama, goo goo. | 妈妈 快去 快去 |
[1:08:19] | You baby. | 小屁孩 |
[1:08:28] | Baby! | 小屁孩 |
[1:08:32] | Somehow | 然而 |
[1:08:33] | explosions were triggered from that vehicle. | 爆炸是从车的内部触发的 |
[1:08:35] | – Destroying it but … – Dick weed. | -车辆彻底毁坏 -鸟人 |
[1:08:39] | Okay, you’re calling me that too, now. | 行 现在你也这样叫我 |
[1:08:41] | I know people call me that. | 我知道人们那样叫我 |
[1:08:42] | That’s not a surprise to me, | 我一点也不吃惊 |
[1:08:43] | that’s not a mystery, okay. | 不是什么秘密了 好吗 |
[1:08:44] | Well, you say the cruel thing to me all day, every day. | 你整天对我喷脏话 每天都是这样 |
[1:08:48] | It’s not a partners’ word. | 不是这样跟搭档说话的 |
[1:08:49] | We are not partners. | 我们不是搭档 |
[1:08:51] | I’m the hero, you’re my sidekick. | 我是英雄 你是我跟班 |
[1:08:53] | That’s what this is. | 事实就是这样 |
[1:08:55] | I’m Indy, you’re Short Round. | 我是印第安纳琼斯 你就是小跟班短轮 |
[1:08:57] | Simon…Garfunkle. | 我是西蒙 你就是加芬克尔 |
[1:08:59] | Scooby…Do. | 我是史酷 你就是比 |
[1:09:01] | Stop fooling yourself. | 别再欺骗自己了 |
[1:09:02] | The Green Hornet is nothing without me. | 青蜂侠没有了我就什么都不是了 |
[1:09:05] | I made the knock-out gas. | 我发明了昏迷毒气 |
[1:09:06] | I alone designed and build the Black Beauty. | 我独自设计和建造了黑美人 |
[1:09:09] | And I didn’t help, at all? | 我一点忙都没有帮上吗 |
[1:09:11] | How, ejector seats? | 喷射座椅吗 |
[1:09:11] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[1:09:13] | What a great idea. | 多么好的一个主意啊 |
[1:09:16] | You may have started this Green Hornet thing. | 你之所以成为青蜂侠 |
[1:09:18] | Because of how much you hated your father. | 只是因为你恨透你父亲 |
[1:09:21] | – You’re an egomaniac. – I know. | -你是一个自大狂 -我知道 |
[1:09:24] | Exactly like your father. | 和你父亲一幅德行 |
[1:09:26] | You are a jealous, pathetic little man. | 你就是个嫉妒别人的可悲的小人 |
[1:09:30] | – Fine. – Yeah. | -好吧 -是的 |
[1:09:31] | You’re doing great with, Lenore. | 你跟丽诺尔很合得来是吗 |
[1:09:33] | What the hell does that mean? | 你他妈是什么意思 |
[1:09:35] | Ah, don’t you walk away on that. | 别他妈就这么走了行不 |
[1:09:37] | What? You’re charming her pants off? | 什么 你和她有一腿了吗 |
[1:09:39] | That’s what I’m supposed to believe. | 你不就是这个意思吗 |
[1:09:43] | No, that is a filthy gesture. | 我操 淫荡的手势 |
[1:09:45] | You know I like her. I confided in you, Kato. | 你知道我喜欢她 跟你透露过的 加藤 |
[1:09:48] | I, I trusted you. | 我如此地信任你 |
[1:09:50] | I told you I liked her. | 我跟你说过我喜欢她 |
[1:09:51] | You hit on everything that moves. | 什么能动的东西你都喜欢 |
[1:09:53] | I’m amazed, you haven’t hit on me yet. | 我很奇怪你还没喜欢我 |
[1:09:58] | If you keep talking like this, Kato. | 如果你继续这种谈话的方式 加藤 |
[1:10:01] | I’m going to beat the living shit out of you. | 我就打得你屁滚尿流 |
[1:10:03] | Just so you know. | 你懂的 |
[1:10:04] | I like to see you try. | 光说不练 |
[1:10:06] | You’re a yuppie whimp, | 你是个假斯文懦夫 |
[1:10:07] | and I’m a martial arts | 我呢 是个武术家 |
[1:10:08] | expert who grew up penniless on the streets. | 自小便在大街上赤手空拳闯天下 |
[1:10:11] | You grew up penis-less on the streets. | 赤手空拳个屁啊 |
[1:10:13] | Funny. | 搞笑 |
[1:10:14] | Heroes beat sidekicks. | 英雄要打小跟班了 |
[1:10:16] | -Period. -Don’t do that. | -一拳 -别那样 |
[1:10:18] | -Don’t do what? Don’t poke you. -I’m warning you. | -别怎样 别捅你 -我警告你 |
[1:10:24] | Okay. I’m done, forget that stuff, | 好吧 我打完了 刚才的事情就算了 |
[1:10:27] | so we can fix this. | 让我们重修旧好 |
[1:10:28] | Okay, okay you’re right. | 嗯 没错没错 |
[1:10:30] | You’re right. Let’s talk. | 这才对嘛 咱俩好好谈谈 |
[1:10:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不住啊 |
[1:10:35] | Sacked you like a bitch, Kato. | 你个狗娘养的 加藤 |
[1:10:42] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:10:47] | You like that, Kato. You like that. | 喜欢这个吗 加藤 你喜欢吗 |
[1:10:50] | You get stung when playing with a Hornet. | 敢跟青蜂侠玩你找死啊 |
[1:10:54] | Oh, god. | 喔 天啊 |
[1:11:02] | Now I’m the guy that hurt you. | 现在是我整你了 |
[1:11:03] | I’d like to see you try. | 别光说不练 |
[1:11:10] | Ugh, get thing off of me, man. | 哦 把这鬼东西拿掉 伙计 |
[1:11:18] | You barely touched her. | 你敢碰她一下 |
[1:11:27] | Damn it! | 混蛋 |
[1:11:34] | I’ll give you a touch. | 就让你看看什么叫碰 |
[1:11:36] | Okay, let’s… | 好吧 我们 |
[1:11:39] | You end this? | 要言和吗 |
[1:11:47] | You are so stubborn. | 你太固执了 |
[1:12:05] | – How it feel, you don’t like it? – No I don’t like it. | -感觉怎样 不喜欢吗 -没错 不喜欢 |
[1:12:08] | – You like it. – No, I don’t like it, get off. | -喜欢吧 -不 我不喜欢 滚开 |
[1:12:18] | Okay, now we can end this. | 好了 现在可以言和了 |
[1:12:22] | Stop! | 别 |
[1:12:23] | Just stop, stop. Stop, stop, stop, stop! | 别 别 停下来 停 停 |
[1:12:35] | Reid! | 里德 |
[1:12:37] | Wait. | 暂停 |
[1:12:40] | Help. | 救命 |
[1:12:43] | Help. | 救命 |
[1:12:53] | Get out of my pool. | 滚出我的水池 |
[1:12:56] | Get off my property. | 滚出我的地盘 |
[1:12:58] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[1:12:59] | Never come back. | 永远不要回来 |
[1:13:01] | Help. | 救我 |
[1:13:03] | I, can’t…I can’t swim. | 我不会…我不会游泳 |
[1:13:12] | Please….Reid. | 求你了 里德 |
[1:13:39] | Lenore, it’s me. | 丽诺尔 是我 |
[1:13:40] | It’s me, Kato. | 是我 加藤 |
[1:13:43] | – What the hell? – That’s for whatever lie you told Britt. | -怎么了 -问你自己跟布里特瞎说的什么 |
[1:13:46] | He called me a scankless minx, and then he fired me. | 他说我举止轻佻 然后炒了我鱿鱼 |
[1:13:52] | Chili was a fine warrior. | 小辣椒是一个无畏的战士 |
[1:13:56] | He was a man of honor and dignity. | 他是一个集荣誉与尊严于一身的男人 |
[1:13:59] | We must show our respect. | 是值得我们尊敬的男人 |
[1:14:02] | I’m will assure him blood. | 他的血一定不会白流 |
[1:14:05] | Popeye, go forth. | 波沛 去吧 |
[1:14:07] | Take these words and spread them. | 记住这些话 我要人尽皆知 |
[1:14:10] | The bounty of one million dollars. | 一百万美元的赏金 |
[1:14:14] | The prey, The Green Hornet. | 追杀青蜂侠 |
[1:14:16] | Dead, if possible. | 可能的话 直接干掉 |
[1:14:19] | Alive, if necessary. | 必要的话 抓活的 |
[1:14:21] | I don’t care where they have to go, | 我不管他们要去哪 |
[1:14:24] | or who they have to do. | 或者干掉谁 |
[1:14:25] | I want the head of The Green Hornet, | 我想要的只有一个 青蜂侠的人头 |
[1:14:27] | and I want it tonight. | 今晚就要 |
[1:14:30] | Yes. | 遵命 |
[1:14:41] | Everybody, chase the Hornet. | 伙计们 追杀青蜂侠 |
[1:14:45] | – We want him dead. – Right. | -我们要他死 -收到 |
[1:14:49] | Do me a favor, I want you to find him and end his life. | 帮个忙 找到青蜂侠 干掉他 |
[1:14:55] | The Masked one. | 戴面具那个 |
[1:14:56] | – Kill green, yeah. – Go. | -见绿就杀 -出发 |
[1:15:04] | Alright I’ll do it, I’ll do it. | 好的 我干了 |
[1:15:09] | – This Green Hornet, got a mask on. – One million dollars. | -青蜂侠 戴着面具 -一百万美元悬赏 |
[1:15:13] | – Got it. – Right. | -收到 -很好 |
[1:15:45] | You failed to kill me the Hornet, Popeye. | 你没能杀掉青蜂侠 波沛 |
[1:15:56] | I warned you about this. | 对此我警告过你 |
[1:15:58] | You heightened this thing to a | 你高调报导这些新闻 |
[1:15:59] | point where it had to reach some kind of a climax. | 现在已经到了一发不可收拾的地步 |
[1:16:02] | Well, here it is. | 自己看吧 |
[1:16:07] | I hope you realize now, you should have stayed out of my way. | 希望你现在意识到了先前不该妨碍我的 |
[1:16:10] | Never run this paper. | 别再经营这份报纸 |
[1:16:18] | A gruesome scene | 昨晚发生了可怕的一幕 |
[1:16:20] | last night as bodies were found all across the city. | 全城随处都是尸体 |
[1:16:22] | Everyone of them wearing green clothing. | 他们都有身着绿色衣物 |
[1:16:28] | D. A. Scanlon’s office, please. | 斯坎论检察官办公室吗 |
[1:16:31] | The victims were unrelated, and it seems | 受害者彼此并无关系 看起来 |
[1:16:33] | their only connection was in fact their choice of attire. | 他们唯一的联系在衣着上面 |
[1:16:36] | As a safety precaution, | 作为安全预警 |
[1:16:37] | police are advising citizens | 警方建议市民 |
[1:16:39] | to avoid wearing the color green. | 不要身着绿色衣物 |
[1:16:41] | So as not to be unwittingly targeted. | 以免在不知情的情况下被当作袭击目标 |
[1:16:45] | This is my fault. This is what I did with this newspaper. | 这是我的错 瞧瞧我利用这报纸干的好事 |
[1:16:48] | So what. At least you tried. | 那又怎样 至少你努力了 |
[1:16:50] | Your Dad would have understood that. | 你爸爸泉下有知也会理解你的 |
[1:16:52] | Look, running a newspaper must be difficult. | 听着 经营一份报纸肯定是困难重重 |
[1:16:55] | I mean, if it’s anything like running a re-election campaign. | 我是说 就好比重新进行竞选一样 |
[1:16:59] | It’s got to be a pain in the ass. | 那就真是令人揪心了 |
[1:17:01] | Fortunately I think, uh… | 幸运的是 我觉得 |
[1:17:04] | think we make each other’s life easier. | 我们可以让彼此的生活更轻松些 |
[1:17:06] | – How? – Well there are two sides to every story. | -怎么做 -每个故事都有两面 |
[1:17:09] | Right? I mean, there’s some people, they see an event. | 对吧 有些人看到一件事情 |
[1:17:12] | And they interpret it as this crime war, you know. | 会把它解释成一场恶性犯罪斗争 |
[1:17:16] | Other people see the same incident | 而另一些人看到同一件事情 |
[1:17:17] | and they interpret it as a small isolated event. | 却可以解释成一件小的偶发事件 |
[1:17:20] | – Yeah. – I guess, I could… | -没错 -我想 我可以 |
[1:17:24] | help you decide. | 帮你决定 |
[1:17:26] | How these incidents are exposed. | 这些意外如何公之于众 |
[1:17:28] | In the public interest, of course, you know. | 当然 在公众喜闻乐见的范围之内 |
[1:17:30] | Now if this collaboration leads to ascertain my position. | 如果彼此的合作可以巩固我现在的地位 |
[1:17:34] | Well I will make sure that you enjoy compensation in return. | 我可以保证你将得到满意的回报 |
[1:17:41] | What kind of compensation? | 什么样的回报 |
[1:17:45] | Frank, are you… | 弗兰克 你是 |
[1:17:47] | are you like saying you want me to slight up the news for you? | 你是说让我多加报道对你有益的新闻吗 |
[1:17:50] | For your re-election. Is that what this is? | 帮助你的再度竞选 是这么个意思吗 |
[1:17:52] | I thought you needed my help. | 你需要我的帮助 |
[1:17:53] | We, help each other out. | 我们 帮助彼此走出困境 |
[1:17:56] | So that we can both get ahead. | 这样我们都能获得成功 |
[1:17:59] | This is mutually beneficial. | 这是互利的 |
[1:18:02] | Okay, I get it now. | 好的 我懂了 |
[1:18:05] | You went to my Dad, he rejected your offer. | 你找过我爸 却被他果断拒绝了 |
[1:18:07] | And you think that you can just push me around. | 然后你就以为可以任意摆布我 |
[1:18:10] | That’s what this is? That’s what you think? | 是这么回事吧 是你所想的吧 |
[1:18:12] | No, what I think is that you over value your Dad’s integrity. | 不对 我想的是你高估了你父亲的正直 |
[1:18:19] | You get out of my office right this second. | 马上滚出我的办公室 |
[1:18:27] | This might be what you’re looking for. | 这些大概就是你想找的 |
[1:18:29] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[1:18:56] | Stay here. | 待这儿 |
[1:19:00] | Boss. | 老大 |
[1:19:02] | What are you doing up here? All the guys we’re waiting for you. | 你干嘛呢 大伙都等着呢 |
[1:19:05] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:19:08] | I’ve been doing some thinking. | 我在想些事情 |
[1:19:10] | And I had a revelation. | 得到了点启示 |
[1:19:12] | – What? – I’m obsolete. | -什么 -我老了 |
[1:19:14] | I’m a dinosaur. | 有点落伍了 |
[1:19:16] | Not in the scary way, in the extinct way. | 不是说我不够恐怖和心狠手辣 |
[1:19:19] | And it’s time for changes. | 是时候做些改变了 |
[1:19:21] | You know, it’s time for me to gain some…charisma. | 知道吗 是时候为自己加些魅力分了 |
[1:19:26] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[1:19:28] | – What? – Ha, ha. I’m talking about a motif. | -什么 -哈哈 我在讲一个主旨 |
[1:19:32] | A theme. | 一个主题 |
[1:19:33] | A mask. | 一个面具 |
[1:19:34] | Perhaps a stylish cape. | 也许是一件时髦的斗篷 |
[1:19:36] | I’m talking about the death | 我在谈论查德诺夫斯基之死 |
[1:19:38] | of ‘Chudnofsky’ and the rebirth of ‘Bloodnofsky’. | 红衣诺夫斯基的重生 |
[1:19:43] | What do you say? | 觉得怎样 |
[1:19:46] | – Honestly? – Yeah. | -要听真话 -嗯 |
[1:19:50] | I think that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. | 我觉得那是我听过的最愚蠢的事情 |
[1:19:54] | Why is that stupid? | 哪里愚蠢了 |
[1:19:56] | That’s not stupid. | 一点都不愚蠢 |
[1:19:58] | – Yes it is. – Blood-nofsky. | -是的 -红衣诺夫斯基 |
[1:20:02] | I…I was going to wear red. | 我会穿上红色外衣 |
[1:20:04] | For blood, get it? | 因为血是红色的 明白吗 |
[1:20:06] | That’s scary. | 那很吓人 |
[1:20:08] | And cool. | 而且够酷 |
[1:20:10] | Get this. | 听着 |
[1:20:12] | “Be it my mask or your blood, | 看着我的面具或者你的鲜血 |
[1:20:13] | red will be the last color you’ll ever see”. | 在红色中湮灭吧 |
[1:20:18] | I say that to people when I kill them. | 给将死之人的临别赠言 |
[1:20:20] | The Green Hornet killed Chili. | 青蜂侠杀了小辣椒 |
[1:20:23] | I am minus an eyeball, here. | 我也瞎了一只眼 |
[1:20:26] | You can’t go and tell these guys that. | 你不能跑去就这样跟大伙讲 |
[1:20:28] | They’ll think you lost your bloody mind. | 他们会觉得你不再血腥了 |
[1:20:30] | I think you’re having a midlife crisis here. | 我想你正处于更年期 |
[1:20:33] | Seriously, you’re starting to scare me. | 说真的 你吓到我了 |
[1:20:37] | Want to know a secret? | 想知道个秘密吗 |
[1:20:39] | I’m starting to scare myself. | 我自己都被吓到了 |
[1:20:48] | Gentlemen. | 勇士们 |
[1:20:50] | The reign of Bloodnofsky starts tonight. | 红衣诺夫斯基的统治今晚开始 |
[1:20:59] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:21:00] | – Get out of here! – I’m sorry, | -出去 -我很抱歉 |
[1:21:02] | I don’t know what a minx is. | 其实我对风骚女子没个准确概念 |
[1:21:04] | Look, please. Just listen to me. | 别 先听我讲 |
[1:21:06] | Kato lied about us, okay. | 加藤说的是假的 |
[1:21:08] | You should have found that out before you just go and fire me. | 你应该查清楚先 而不是就这么把我给炒了 |
[1:21:10] | – Nothing happened? – No. | -你们俩没发生什么 -没 |
[1:21:12] | Oh thank god. I knew it, I knew nothing happened. | 谢天谢地 我就知道 我就知道没事发生 |
[1:21:15] | That ass. | 那个衰人 |
[1:21:16] | He said you did this. | 他说你们俩这样 |
[1:21:17] | What, what is that? | 什么 那是什么意思 |
[1:21:18] | I don’t know, but I knew it was a lie. | 不知道 但我知道他在撒谎 |
[1:21:19] | That’s disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[1:21:20] | It’s gross. That’s not why I’m here, look. | 很显然 不过我不是为这而来 |
[1:21:22] | I need you to come back and work for me. | 我需要你回来为我做事 |
[1:21:23] | I’ll do whatever you want, I’ll double your salary. | 你要怎样就怎样 给你开双倍薪水 |
[1:21:25] | Please, things at the Sentinel? | 前哨日报的种种 |
[1:21:27] | Not what they seem. | 并非那么简单 |
[1:21:28] | As soon as Scanlon started running for election, | 当斯坎论开始竞选的时候 |
[1:21:30] | my father stopped printing news about hard crime. | 父亲随即停止报道关于重大犯罪的的新闻 |
[1:21:33] | He was making Scanlon look good. | 他在为斯坎论造势 |
[1:21:35] | And I, I have to make it right. | 而我 必须拨乱反正 |
[1:21:38] | And I realized that if I want to do what’s best. | 而且我意识到如果想做好这事 |
[1:21:41] | For this world, that the Daily | 就算为了世界 前哨日报 |
[1:21:43] | Sentinel is the most responsible way to do that. | 必须为此负责 |
[1:21:46] | Here’s the problem. | 问题是 |
[1:21:47] | I don’t know anything about journalism | 我对新闻业一无所知 |
[1:21:51] | That’s the truth. | 这是事实 |
[1:21:53] | I need somebody that does. | 我需要一个懂新闻的人 |
[1:21:54] | I need someone that I can trust with my life. | 我需要一个值得信任的人 |
[1:21:58] | Just…okay? I need someone who is you. I need you. | 就是…好吧 我需要的就是你 |
[1:22:03] | Will you please help me? | 可以帮我吗 |
[1:22:08] | Britt, I..Uh. | 布里特 我 |
[1:22:11] | I know, I know. | 我懂 我懂 |
[1:22:13] | Oh my god! | 哦 天哪 |
[1:22:18] | What is your problem? | 有毛病啊你 |
[1:22:19] | – God! – Why did you do that to me? | -天哪 -干嘛这样对我 |
[1:22:21] | Because you tried to kiss me. | 你刚才居然想吻我 |
[1:22:23] | Yeah, we were going to make out. | 是啊 我们慢慢培养感情嘛 |
[1:22:24] | No we weren’t. | 不 我们不会的 |
[1:22:25] | Well then I guess I owe you an apology. | 好吧 我想我该向你道歉 |
[1:22:27] | – Cause I misread that. – As usual. | -因为我误解了你 -见多不怪 |
[1:22:30] | Okay, look. | 好了 听着 |
[1:22:31] | I’m sorry, I didn’t plan on kissing you. | 我很抱歉 我并没打算吻你的 |
[1:22:33] | When I said all that I still mean it. | 说了这么多还是那么个意思 |
[1:22:34] | Will you come back and work for me, please? | 你可以回来为我做事吗 |
[1:22:35] | – Pretty please. – Double my salary. | -求你了美女 -薪水加倍 |
[1:22:38] | And I want a parking spot. | 给我安排一个停车位 |
[1:22:40] | You don’t have a parking spot? | 你没停车位吗 |
[1:22:41] | – No. – Wow, that sucks. | -没 -哇噢 真糟糕 |
[1:22:43] | And if you ever so much as look at my ass again. | 还有 如果你胆敢再这么色迷迷地盯着我的屁股的话 |
[1:22:46] | I can’t even see your ass. | 我都看不到你的屁股 |
[1:22:48] | I will sue you for sexual harassment. Do you understand? | 我会告你性骚扰 明白了吗 |
[1:22:52] | Hugs? | 抱一个 |
[1:22:53] | Where’s the hugs at, ya all? | 来吧 好吗 |
[1:23:24] | – Britt Reid’s office. – Frank Scanlon. | -布里特·里德办公室 -弗兰克·斯坎伦 |
[1:23:26] | Oh, please hold. | 噢 您稍等 |
[1:23:28] | D.A. Scanlon | 斯坎论检察官 |
[1:23:30] | – Really? – Yes. | -是吗 -当然 |
[1:23:33] | – Hello. – Hey Britt, it’s Scanlon. | -你好 -嘿 布里特 我是斯坎论 |
[1:23:36] | Uh, listen. | 呃 听着 |
[1:23:37] | I think I owe you an apology. | 我想我应该向你道歉 |
[1:23:49] | Too much blood in the gutter. | 损失太过惨重 |
[1:23:51] | You win. Let’s split L.A. | 你赢了 我们瓜分洛杉矶吧 |
[1:23:53] | You get the L. I get the A. | 一人一半 |
[1:23:55] | That means we share the gold and the work. | 这样我们可以共享金钱与生意 |
[1:24:03] | One million dollars for today. | 今天就有一百万 |
[1:24:06] | Um, I think you misunderstood where I was coming from, there. | 我想从一开始你就误会我了 |
[1:24:10] | I’d just like a chance to clarify some things. | 我想借这个机会澄清一些事情 |
[1:24:12] | Things are pretty clear, Scanlon. | 再清楚不过了 斯坎论 |
[1:24:13] | I got three words for you. | 我这只有三个字给你 |
[1:24:14] | Suck it you dick face. | 草 你 妈 |
[1:24:17] | Look, you’re gonna tell him that | 听着 你应该跟他说 |
[1:24:18] | you want to meet him. This is journalism, okay. | 你希望和他见个面 这就是新闻业 拜托 |
[1:24:19] | You want to be an investigative report, | 如果你想写一篇调查报告 |
[1:24:21] | what you have to do is investigate. | 调查就是你必须做的 |
[1:24:23] | Tell him that you want to meet him | 跟他说你想见他 |
[1:24:24] | Okay, you’re right, okay. | 好的 你是对的 |
[1:24:27] | Watch this. | 看着 |
[1:24:33] | I was joking. Um, yeah, uh why | 刚才开玩笑来着 对了 |
[1:24:34] | don’t we get together and just talk about things. | 为何不坐在一起好好谈谈那些事情呢 |
[1:24:37] | That’s probably a good idea, okay? | 这是个好主意 对吧 |
[1:24:38] | Why don’t we meet up for dinner, | 一起吃个饭吧 |
[1:24:39] | a little place called ‘Gonpachi… Hibachi’, | 有家叫做权八火盘的不错的小餐厅 |
[1:24:42] | a nice little place on La Cienega drive, around 8:30. | 在去拉西安哥的路上 八点半左右吧 |
[1:24:49] | La Cienega, 8:30. | 拉西安哥 八点半 |
[1:25:31] | Britt! | 布里特 |
[1:25:43] | – Hey, Frank. – Hi, Britt. | -嘿 弗兰克 -嗨 布里特 |
[1:25:45] | – Good to see you. – I’m having a sake, what are you having? | -很高兴见到你 -我要杯奶昔 你要点儿什么 |
[1:25:48] | Yeah, I’ll have a sake, sure. | 一样吧 |
[1:25:52] | Well, thanks for coming, Britt. | 嗯 感谢你能来 布里特 |
[1:25:54] | No problem. | 应该的 |
[1:26:27] | Mr. Chudnofsky. | 查德诺夫斯基先生吗 |
[1:26:29] | Bloodnofsky. Blood-nofsky. | 红衣诺夫斯基 |
[1:26:31] | I commissioned, The Green Hornet. | 我雇的是青蜂侠 |
[1:26:33] | You’re the chauffeur. | 你只是他的司机 |
[1:26:35] | – Partner. – Where’s, The Hornet? | -是搭档 -青蜂侠呢 在哪 |
[1:26:39] | Right there. | 在那 |
[1:26:42] | Whoa, we only get half the team? | 什么 只来了半支队伍吗 |
[1:26:44] | Who says you’re the good half? | 谁来保证你是给力的那一半 |
[1:26:50] | Where’s Reid? | 里德呢 |
[1:26:52] | Guess. | 自个猜去 |
[1:26:55] | Oh. | 对了 |
[1:26:56] | Any of you move. | 你们谁敢动一下的话 |
[1:26:58] | You’re dead. | 你就死定了 |
[1:27:00] | I’m not actually here for forgiveness, Britt. | 我来这并不是就为了你的原谅 布里特 |
[1:27:02] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[1:27:04] | Yeah, you understand nothing. | 是啊 你狗屁都不懂 |
[1:27:05] | So I’m going to explain it you very simply. | 所以我来给你简略地解释一下 |
[1:27:08] | If you ever come across any article regarding a major crime? | 如果你接到任何关于关于恶性犯罪的报道 |
[1:27:10] | A man named Benjamin Chudnofsky, | 关于本杰明·查德诺夫斯基的新闻 |
[1:27:13] | or anything that makes this city think, | 或者任何会让这里的人们 |
[1:27:15] | that I’m not the fine | 认为我不称职 |
[1:27:17] | line protecting the light from the darkness. | 没有力量保护他们不受黑暗侵袭的新闻 |
[1:27:19] | You’re going to bring it to me. | 你得告诉我 |
[1:27:20] | You’re going to bring it to me… | 你要告诉我 |
[1:27:22] | and I’m going to tell you whether it’s | 然后由我来告诉你是否要将其 |
[1:27:23] | okay for you to print in your stupid little newspaper. | 刊印在你那傻B报纸里 |
[1:27:28] | That’s how I did it with your dad. | 我跟你爸就是这么做的 |
[1:27:31] | And that’s how you and I are going to do it. | 你我也应该延续这一光荣传统 |
[1:27:35] | Scanlon, you’re saying you want me to let you write the news? | 斯坎论 你是说让我放任你去捏造新闻吗 |
[1:27:41] | Finally. | 终于 |
[1:27:43] | You understand. | 你终于开窍了 |
[1:27:46] | Yep, I understand all right. | 没错 我总算开窍了 |
[1:27:50] | Here’s one I understand. | 比如这个 |
[1:27:51] | That you son, just got played. | 孙子 你被耍了 |
[1:27:55] | By a player. | 被播放器耍了 |
[1:27:57] | Recording device, USB. | 录音设备 带Usb接口 |
[1:27:59] | No, you can’t have it. It’s mine. | 不 别抢 是我的 |
[1:28:01] | You stupid schmuck. | 你个大傻B |
[1:28:02] | I got you by the balls, Scanlon. | 抓到你把柄了 斯坎论 |
[1:28:04] | I run a newspaper, genius. | 我又恰巧经营着一份报纸 真是天作 |
[1:28:06] | This is going on the front page tomorrow. | 这铁定是明天的头版头条 |
[1:28:08] | Oh yeah. I got to say I’m kind | 好吧 我承认 |
[1:28:09] | – of impressed with this. – You should, it’s impressive. | -你这招很厉害 -那是当然 |
[1:28:10] | But it’s not going to do you any good. | 可是这对你没好处 |
[1:28:11] | How could it not do me good? Are | 你能把我怎样 |
[1:28:12] | you going to kill me in the middle of this restaurant? | 大庭广众之下杀了我吗 |
[1:28:14] | – Yes. – What, you’re going to murder me? | -没错 -什么 你要谋杀我吗 |
[1:28:17] | Yeah. Like I murdered your father. | 没错 就像杀你父亲一样 |
[1:28:21] | What’s that, my Dad was not murdered. | 搞什么啊 我爸又不是他杀 |
[1:28:22] | He, he died of a bee sting. | 他被蜜蜂蜇死的 |
[1:28:24] | No, no. Your father died from an overdose of epitoxin. | 不 不 你父亲死于过量注射外毒素 |
[1:28:27] | Most commonly found in a bee sting. | 这种外毒素在蜂针上很容易找到 |
[1:28:28] | In which he also happened to be allergic to. | 而他恰巧对这种外毒素过敏 |
[1:28:30] | Britt, that epitoxin,… | 布里特 那种外毒素 |
[1:28:33] | was administered by me. | 由我掌管 |
[1:28:37] | Shit! | 我操 |
[1:28:38] | Think Britt. | 想想 布里特 |
[1:28:39] | You can figure this out, my son. | 你能想通的 孩子 |
[1:28:42] | With your brains. | 运用你的大脑 |
[1:28:43] | I am so stunned. | 我惊呆了 |
[1:28:45] | That’s right, think. | 很好 思考 |
[1:28:48] | – Slowly.. – Okay. | -慢慢来 -好的 |
[1:28:49] | Two years ago Scanlon decides to run for D.A. | 两年前 斯坎论决定竞选地方检察官 |
[1:28:51] | He goes on the platform | 他宣称他会致力于洛杉矶的治安工作 |
[1:28:53] | that he’s cleaning up the street of L.A. | 使市民安居乐业 |
[1:28:54] | Which is impossible. | 而这绝非易事 |
[1:28:55] | So, he asks the media to slight the news. | 所以他控制媒体 大事化小 |
[1:28:58] | – And you go along with it, like everybody else? – No. | -你呢 也像其他人那样同流合污吗 -没有 |
[1:29:00] | I, I refused. | 我拒绝了 |
[1:29:02] | So he…shit what does he do? | 然后 然后他怎么做 |
[1:29:04] | So Scanlon decides to go really dirty, | 斯坎论最终决定助桀为恶 |
[1:29:06] | he makes a pact with a criminal. | 他与罪犯定下了契约 |
[1:29:08] | Chudnofsky kills your reporter, Verbi,…Vertolli? | 因此查德诺夫斯基杀了韦尔托利这个记者 |
[1:29:11] | I didn’t want anymore bloodshed. | 我不想血流成河 |
[1:29:12] | So I stopped reporting on crime. | 从此我不再报道犯罪 |
[1:29:14] | To be honest in the last few years, | 说真的 最近几年来 |
[1:29:16] | this paper has dipped in quality and ambition. | 贵报纸的质量和雄心一落千丈 |
[1:29:18] | Now, Scanlon can hold up his part of the deal, | 于是斯坎论靠着他的手段 |
[1:29:21] | of keeping the media under control and… | 将媒体玩弄于股掌之中 |
[1:29:22] | Chudnofsky can do whatever he wants. | 与此同时 查德诺夫斯基则可为所欲为 |
[1:29:26] | But Chudnofsky had a different plan. | 但是查德诺夫斯基有个不同的计划 |
[1:29:28] | He wanted to take over all the gangs of L.A. | 他想统治洛杉矶的所有犯罪集团 |
[1:29:31] | So that’s when you decided to cut the strings. | 此时你决定不再助桀为恶 |
[1:29:34] | I couldn’t look myself in the mirror. | 我不敢在镜中正视我自己 |
[1:29:36] | I hated every word I said to you that morning, Britt. | 我恨那天早天对你说的话 布里特 |
[1:29:40] | So you start reporting on crime again. | 所以你就重拾就业 报道犯罪 |
[1:29:42] | And now Scanlon is a dead man | 而斯坎论为了保住小命 |
[1:29:43] | unless he proves he’s still in control. | 不惜代价来控制局面 |
[1:29:46] | He has no choice but to organize a secret meeting with you. | 他只能和你秘密约见 |
[1:29:49] | And he kills you himself. | 然后亲手杀了你 |
[1:29:53] | In the end, you stood up for what’s right, Dad. | 最终你还是舍身取义了 爸爸 |
[1:29:57] | Now I have to do the same. | 现在我也得这么做 |
[1:30:03] | I can see by that stupid expression | 在刚才五分钟内 |
[1:30:04] | you’ve had on your face for the past five minutes, | 看着你的痴呆表情就知道 |
[1:30:07] | That you’re trying to piece this together. | 你在试图理解这一切 |
[1:30:08] | But it’s no good. | 不过可惜了 |
[1:30:09] | You’re about to killed by, The Green Hornet. | 你马上就会被青蜂侠杀死 |
[1:30:12] | What? | 什么 |
[1:30:18] | It’s the Green Hornet’s sidekick. | 看 那是青蜂侠的跟班 |
[1:30:19] | He’s got a gun. | 他有枪 |
[1:30:24] | Bluff! Bluff! Eradicate. | 被耍了 被耍了 杀了他们 |
[1:30:30] | Before you do this, I want you to know that I’m sorry. | 在你杀我前我只想说 对不起 |
[1:30:33] | I’m sorry for everything. | 全是我的错 |
[1:30:35] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[1:30:42] | Hey, not me. Him stupid. | 不是我 是他 你个傻子 |
[1:30:44] | Confused, you should be. | 糊涂了吧 这就对了 |
[1:30:47] | – Go, go. – Let’s go… | -快走 -我们走 |
[1:30:59] | We’re cornered. | 我们被包围了 |
[1:31:01] | You know what happen when you corner a hornet? | 你知道惹了黄蜂是什么下场吗 |
[1:31:04] | – No. – You get stung. | -不知道 -你会被蜇 |
[1:31:08] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |
[1:31:16] | See, back-ups. | 瞧 后援 |
[1:31:20] | Go, go, go, go! | 快走 快走 快走 |
[1:31:27] | – What the hell happened? – Get in the car. | -这是怎么回事 -滚进车里 |
[1:31:28] | He was suppose to kill Britt Reid. | 他应该杀布里特·里德的 |
[1:31:30] | – He’s shooting at me. – Get in the vehicle. | -结果要杀我 -快上车 |
[1:31:43] | Are you okay? | 没事吧 |
[1:31:44] | – Britt? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -布里特 -我很好 |
[1:31:46] | My outfit’s back here. | 我的服装在后面 |
[1:31:50] | Britt Reid is the Green Hornet. | 布里特·里德就是青蜂侠 |
[1:31:53] | Yeah I know. You hired a guy to kill himself. | 我知道 你雇他杀他自己 |
[1:31:58] | Britt Reid recorded the | 布里特·里德在一个 |
[1:31:59] | whole conversation on some Sushi drive USB. | 寿司状的移动盘上录下了全部对话 |
[1:32:02] | – We can’t loose him. – We’re not loosing him, we’re following him. | -不能让他跑了 -没看见我们在追他吗 |
[1:32:05] | Oh Kato, thank you buddy. You were so good, thank you. | 加藤 谢谢你 你天下第一 谢谢 |
[1:32:09] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是 |
[1:32:10] | – Your house? – No. | -去你家吗 -不行 |
[1:32:12] | Here’s the deal, Kato. | 计划是这样的 加藤 |
[1:32:13] | We’ve got to get this flash drive to the Sentinel. | 我们得把这移动硬盘带到前哨日报去 |
[1:32:15] | It’s got Scanlon spilling-the-beans on it. | 它记录了斯坎论的罪证 |
[1:32:17] | We’re going to put it on the net. | 我们要把它发到网上 |
[1:32:18] | It’s what my father would have wanted. | 完成我父亲的遗愿 |
[1:32:20] | You like your father, now? | 你现在喜欢你父亲了吗 |
[1:32:21] | Yes, you see he wasn’t a dick after all. | 对 事实证明他也没那么混蛋 |
[1:32:24] | Well, he was a dick. | 好吧 他是一个混蛋 |
[1:32:26] | Just not really how we thought he was. | 但不像我们想象的那样 |
[1:32:28] | At the end he wasn’t a dick… | 到头来 他不是一个混蛋 |
[1:32:29] | It’s called gay. I’ll explain later, okay. | 他是同性恋 我过会儿再解释 好吗 |
[1:32:32] | It’s a lot of conflicting emotions, Kato. | 反正感情很复杂 加藤 |
[1:32:34] | Let’s roll, Reid. | 咱们上吧 里德 |
[1:32:45] | Here’s the thing, Kato. Honestly, | 说真的 加藤 |
[1:32:46] | I’ve been jealous of you this entire time. | 我一直都嫉妒你 |
[1:32:48] | You’re awesome. | 你太帅了 |
[1:32:50] | -You built this whole car. -I know. | -你会组装车 -我知道 |
[1:32:51] | You know karate. | 你还会空手道 |
[1:32:52] | – You’re charming. – Thank you. | -你太有魅力了 -过奖 |
[1:32:54] | These guys are amazingly well organized. | 这帮人配合的真不错 |
[1:33:00] | Yes, yes! | 对 对 |
[1:33:10] | Backups on the side. | 后援车靠边开 |
[1:33:12] | – Door guns. – Which is the door gun? | -用门枪 -哪个是门枪 |
[1:33:13] | Here | 就是那个 |
[1:33:21] | The other side. | 去另外一边 |
[1:33:23] | Your turn! | 换你了 |
[1:33:43] | We lost them. | 甩掉他们了 |
[1:33:44] | He’s gone. …He’s gone. | 甩掉了 甩掉了 |
[1:33:47] | Shit, he’s back. | 他又追上了 |
[1:33:49] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[1:33:50] | These guys are good. | 这些家伙真专业 |
[1:33:53] | Over there. Over there, over there. | 那里 那里 那里 |
[1:33:55] | We’re not going to make it. | 我们过不去了 |
[1:33:56] | We’re not going to make it through. | 我们挤不过去了 |
[1:33:58] | We’re not going to make it. | 过不去了 |
[1:33:59] | Waa…yeah we’re going to make it. | 过去了 过去了 |
[1:34:14] | That’s a very big gun. | 这枪真够大的 |
[1:34:28] | Kato, be careful. | 加藤 小心 |
[1:34:32] | – Take the wheel. – What? | -你来开车 -什么 |
[1:34:34] | – Take the wheel. – I can’t drive this thing. | -你来开 -我不会开这车 |
[1:34:35] | Yes you can. | 没问题的 |
[1:34:36] | Nunchucks, that was my idea. | 双节棍 这可是我的主意 |
[1:34:39] | Hey, hey where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[1:34:47] | What are you doing? What are you doing up there? | 你在做什么 你在上面做什么 |
[1:35:03] | Shit, shit! | 完了 完了 |
[1:35:04] | Kato, Jesus. I don’t know what anything does. | 天哪 我不知道怎么用 |
[1:35:08] | Why didn’t you do this in English? | 为什么不写英文啊 |
[1:35:19] | – Closer. – Yes on that. | -近点 -好的 |
[1:35:21] | – Hang one left. – I’m just ready to … | -向左打方向 -我准备好了 |
[1:35:24] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[1:35:26] | Turn it off. | 快关了它 |
[1:35:27] | – I don’t know what to do. – Turn off. | -我不会关 -关了它 |
[1:35:29] | I’ll just stop it. | 我来关 |
[1:35:30] | Ah, I stopped it. | 我把它关了 |
[1:35:33] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[1:35:40] | Hey, it’s okay. | 我没事 |
[1:35:43] | Next time, don’t touch anything. | 下次别碰任何东西了 |
[1:35:47] | Kato, look. | 加藤 看 |
[1:35:47] | 前哨日报大楼 | |
[1:35:49] | We made it. | 我们成功了 |
[1:35:50] | Kato, we made it. | 加藤 我们成功了 |
[1:35:53] | – I can’t. – Okay, that’s cool. | -腾不出手 -好吧 没问题 |
[1:36:02] | Oh, we’re screwed. | 我们完蛋了 |
[1:36:25] | Come on! Hurry up. | 快 快 行动 |
[1:36:35] | – Did you drop it?… Shit! – Yes. | -难道你丢了它了 -是 |
[1:36:42] | You get it. I’ll cover you. | 你去拿 我掩护你 |
[1:36:45] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[1:36:47] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:37:12] | Dear Hornet, | 亲爱的青蜂侠 |
[1:37:14] | Be it my mask, or your blood. | 看着我的面具或者你的鲜血 |
[1:37:15] | Red will be the last… | 在红色中… |
[1:37:19] | Britt Reid, there he is. | 布里特·里德 他在那儿 |
[1:37:26] | Go! Get him. | 快 抓住他 |
[1:37:31] | Let me shoot him. | 让我来射他 |
[1:37:34] | Oh, no. | 完了 |
[1:37:37] | Shoot to kill. | 格杀勿论 |
[1:37:41] | You brought a gas mask. | 你买了防毒面罩 |
[1:37:42] | – Of course I brought a gas mask. – Just for yourself. | -我当然得买 -只给你自己吗 |
[1:38:12] | There! | 在那里 |
[1:38:17] | He’s behind the paper. | 他在纸后面 |
[1:38:26] | Over here. | 这里 |
[1:38:32] | This fog’s up. | 吹出雾来了 |
[1:38:43] | There. | 那里 |
[1:38:51] | Kato! | 加藤 |
[1:38:54] | Kato, save me. | 加藤 救我 |
[1:39:03] | Hah, I’m ungassable. | 毒气对我无效 |
[1:39:21] | That was incredibly dangerous. | 刚刚真的好危险 |
[1:39:24] | Drop me by the elevators. I’ll take it from here. | 把我送到电梯 我从这上去 |
[1:39:32] | No, we stay together. | 不行 我们一起走 |
[1:39:40] | Hey, get in the front seat. | 到前排座位来 |
[1:39:42] | Quick, quick. | 快 快 |
[1:39:53] | Tenth floor, tenth floor. | 十楼 十楼 |
[1:39:55] | What’s the worse, what’s the worse, missiles? | 有什么坏消息 导弹吗 |
[1:39:56] | Four missiles left. Hornet gun? | 还剩四发 蜂侠枪呢 |
[1:39:58] | – Check. Machine guns? – Check. | -检查完毕 机关枪 -检查完毕 |
[1:40:01] | Does it drive? | 这还能开吗 |
[1:40:02] | Front wheel drive. | 前轮驱动 |
[1:40:10] | Hey, get out of here. | 让道 |
[1:40:17] | Okay, you can let me out of here. | 你可以让我下车了 |
[1:40:24] | Bazooka. Guy with a bazooka. | 火箭筒 他有火箭筒 |
[1:40:29] | Missile. | 发导弹 |
[1:40:30] | Fire. | 发射 |
[1:40:40] | Reload. | 装弹 |
[1:40:47] | Kato, they’re here. | 加藤 他们上来了 |
[1:40:48] | Go be a journalist, I’ll kick ass. | 去做你的事 我搞定他们 |
[1:40:51] | There they are. There! | 他们在那里 |
[1:41:01] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:41:09] | Okay, I’m there. | 我上来了 |
[1:41:10] | One minute and this baby is going to all over the world. | 给我一分钟 我把它传遍世界 |
[1:41:17] | Star…star…start up! | 快点 快点 快点 |
[1:42:07] | Do you see him? | 你能看见他吗 |
[1:42:08] | I can’t see him. | 看不见 |
[1:42:36] | Oh, I’m so stupid! | 我真是白痴 |
[1:42:49] | All right, Reid. | 别犯傻了 里德 |
[1:42:51] | Hand over the thing. | 乖乖把它交出来 |
[1:42:53] | You want it? Go get it. | 你想要吗 去拿吧 |
[1:43:00] | Where is it? Where is it! | 在哪里 在哪里 |
[1:43:02] | I am Bloodnofsky. | 我叫红衣诺夫斯基 |
[1:43:04] | I’ve killed a thousand before, | 我杀过千百人 |
[1:43:05] | and I’ll kill a thousand more. | 将再杀百千人 |
[1:43:15] | Now tremble before your death. | 在死亡面前颤抖吧 |
[1:43:17] | For be it my mask, or be it your blood. | 不是我的面具 就是你的鲜血 |
[1:43:20] | Red will be the last color you’ll ever see. | 让你在红色中湮灭吧 |
[1:44:13] | Britt. | 布里特 |
[1:44:14] | Britt? | 布里特 |
[1:44:27] | Hey! End of the road, Scanlon. | 你穷途末路了 斯坎论 |
[1:44:30] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[1:44:31] | Let’s just calm down. | 冷静一下 |
[1:44:32] | Hand over the sushi. | 把寿司交出来 |
[1:44:34] | Um, yeah, hand it over. | 是啊 交出来 |
[1:44:36] | We can talk about this. | 一切都好商量 |
[1:44:38] | On the ground now. | 趴到地上 |
[1:44:40] | It’s the Green Hornet. Shoot him. | 是青蜂侠 快射他 |
[1:44:41] | Shoot him! | 快射他 |
[1:44:47] | Quick, quick. | 快 快 |
[1:44:49] | I’m District Attorney Mike Scanlon. | 我是地方检察官 麦克·斯坎伦 |
[1:44:52] | That is the Green Hornet. | 那个是青蜂侠 |
[1:45:00] | Kato, I screwed up. | 加藤 我搞砸了 |
[1:45:01] | Scanlon’s going to get away, scott free. | 斯坎论就这样咸鱼翻身了 |
[1:45:04] | No he’s not. | 他没机会 |
[1:45:45] | Holy shit. | 搞什么 |
[1:45:47] | Ejector seats. | 弹射座椅 |
[1:45:49] | You actually built them. | 你真的造了 |
[1:45:58] | This is really scary | 这真吓人 |
[1:46:02] | A brutal high speed chase between the Green Hornet, | 青蜂侠和犯罪集团进行了追逐战 |
[1:46:04] | – I called it. – rival gang members has led to the Daily Sentinel. | -真猜中了 -大火拼在前哨日报大楼展开 |
[1:46:09] | …leaving a trail of demolished cars and trucks in their path. | 沿街全是被损毁的汽车和卡车 |
[1:46:11] | Here’s the story. We’re on our way to a costume party. | 我们就说我们在去化妆舞会的路上 |
[1:46:16] | We gotta get out of our suits. | 我们得把衣服换了 |
[1:46:18] | Where the hell are we going to go? | 我们应该去哪里 |
[1:46:21] | No one knows why the District Attorney.. | 没人知道为什么地方检察官 |
[1:46:27] | – Lenore, stop! – Stop, stop! | -丽诺尔 别 -别打了 别打了 |
[1:46:30] | Lenore! | 丽诺尔 |
[1:46:31] | How do you guys know my name? | 你们怎么会知道我的名字 |
[1:46:32] | – It’s us. – Kato. | -是我们 -我是加藤 |
[1:46:33] | It’s me, huh? | 是我 |
[1:46:35] | You assholes! | 你们两个混蛋 |
[1:46:38] | You assholes. | 混蛋 |
[1:46:39] | What the hell are you doing dressed as criminals? | 你们穿着罪犯的衣服做什么 |
[1:46:41] | – You’re criminals my god. – No we’re not. | -天哪 你们是罪犯 -我们不是 |
[1:46:44] | We’re helping people. | 我们舍己救人 |
[1:46:45] | Why did you ask me to do research | 既然你就是青蜂侠 |
[1:46:47] | on the Green Hornet, when you are the Green Hornet? | 为什么还让我研究他 |
[1:46:50] | We don’t know what we’re doing. | 我们当时惊惶失措 |
[1:46:51] | We need you to help us, don’t you see. You’re the mastermind. | 我们需要你的帮助 你是幕后主使 |
[1:46:53] | What? | 什么 |
[1:46:55] | This is the police. Please open up. | 我是警察 请开门 |
[1:46:57] | Please don’t tell on us. | 请别告发我们 |
[1:46:58] | We were trying to be good people. Don’t do this. | 我们只想帮助他人 别这样 |
[1:47:00] | – Think about it. – Shut up! | -你想想啊 -闭嘴 |
[1:47:02] | Hello officer, can I help you? | 警官你好 有什么事吗 |
[1:47:04] | We’re looking for two masked men. | 我们在找两名戴面具的男子 |
[1:47:05] | – You seen anything? – Yeah, of course. | -你见过他们吗 -当然 |
[1:47:08] | – Really? – Yeah, they’re all over the news. | -真的吗 -是啊 新闻上全是他们 |
[1:47:10] | – All the time. – All right. | -总见到他们 -好的 |
[1:47:13] | Well please report anything suspicious. | 见到嫌疑人请告知我们 |
[1:47:15] | Absolutely. | 没有问题 |
[1:47:17] | You heartless stupid assholes. | 你们两个无情的蠢蛋 |
[1:47:20] | You kiss him. | 你亲他了 |
[1:47:21] | Don’t kiss me. | 别亲我 |
[1:47:22] | You kiss me. | 亲我 |
[1:47:23] | We’ll figure this out later, come on. | 这事儿以后再说 快点 |
[1:47:25] | I don’t kissed him. | 我没亲他 |
[1:47:26] | – We don’t kiss. – I have a bullet in me. | -我们没亲过 -我中枪了 |
[1:47:28] | You know I didn’t kiss. You guys like kissing. I don’t see why. | 我没有 你们就喜欢亲嘴 真搞不懂你们 |
[1:47:32] | I’ve been shot in the shoulder. | 我肩膀中弹了 |
[1:47:34] | Well then go to the hospital. | 那就去医院啊 |
[1:47:36] | No! Don’t you see. | 不行 你还不懂吗 |
[1:47:38] | The police knows the Green Hornet was shot in the shoulder. | 警察知道青蜂侠肩膀中弹 |
[1:47:40] | If I go to the hospital they’ll know I’m the Green Hornet. | 如果我去医院 我就会被发现的 |
[1:47:43] | Yeah you’ve been shot, eww. | 你是被射中了 |
[1:47:45] | Here’s what I need. I need a spatula to bite down on and a knife. | 我需要一个压舌板 还有一把刀 |
[1:47:48] | You gotta dig this bullet out of my meat. | 你来帮我取出子弹 |
[1:47:51] | Do it! | 快点 |
[1:47:52] | I’m cold. | 我好冷 |
[1:47:55] | It’s deep inside me. | 子弹很深 |
[1:47:57] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[1:47:58] | – Spatula. – Ah, okay, okay. | -压舌板 -好 好的 |
[1:48:01] | – Make sure it’s sterilized. – What? | -确保它消过毒 -什么 |
[1:48:03] | Sterilize it. Please I don’t want to get gangrene. | 去消毒 我可不想得坏疽病 |
[1:48:06] | Play it safe, xiongd? | 谨慎行事是对的 兄弟 |
[1:48:07] | – Xiongd? – Xiongd forever. | -兄弟 -一辈子兄弟 |
[1:48:09] | – Britt, it’s hot. – Okay, I’m ready. | -布里特 这很烫 -我准备好了 |
[1:48:11] | Okay just wait, just hurry, just start there. | 好 等等 快点 快点 |
[1:48:15] | It hurts, okay I can’t do it. | 好疼 好吧 我做不来 |
[1:48:17] | Take me to the hospital. | 带我去医院 |
[1:48:18] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:48:19] | Hey look, if I’m the mastermind of this, | 听着 如果我是幕后主使 |
[1:48:22] | just let me have a second of silence. | 你们给我安静点 |
[1:48:24] | So I can figure this out, okay? | 让我好好思考一下 |
[1:48:27] | Mere hours ago, The Green | 仅仅数小时前 |
[1:48:29] | Hornet and a group of his criminal underlings, | 青蜂侠和他的一群罪犯手下 |
[1:48:32] | launched a horrendous attack on this building. | 向这大楼发动了可怕的攻击 |
[1:48:35] | That claimed the life of District Attorney Frank Scanlon. | 检察官弗兰克·斯坎伦在攻击中丧生 |
[1:48:39] | It’s unfortunate but, you know, that’s what happens. | 这很不幸 但事实就是如此 |
[1:48:43] | The Daily Sentinel will be rebuilt. | 前哨日报大楼将会重建 |
[1:48:46] | And to start that off, | 不过在此之前 |
[1:48:47] | I am naming Mike Axford the new Editor in chief. | 我任命麦克·阿克斯福德为新的总编辑 |
[1:48:52] | Mike’s a great guy and he’s comfortable telling me off. | 麦克是个好人 他也不负众望 |
[1:48:55] | So, he’s the perfect man for the job. | 因此 他是这个职位的不二人选 |
[1:48:58] | Weeee, have to get this paper | 我们将发扬我父亲的理想 |
[1:49:00] | back to the ideals that my father started it on. | 将这份报纸推向未来 |
[1:49:05] | I want to make him proud. | 我想让他骄傲 |
[1:49:08] | And I hope to make this city proud of the Daily Sentinel. | 也想让这个城市为前哨日报骄傲 |
[1:49:11] | Like never before. | 前所未有的骄傲 |
[1:49:17] | The Green Hornet sends his regards. | 青蜂侠向你问好 |
[1:49:24] | He got me, aaah. | 他射中我了 |
[1:49:27] | Directly in the shoulder. | 打到我的肩膀了 |
[1:49:29] | Hey, The Green Hornet. | 青蜂侠 |
[1:49:32] | – Get him to the hospital. – He’s shot in the shoulder. | -送他去医院 -他肩膀中弹了 |
[1:49:34] | We have to get him to the hospital right away. | 我们得尽快送他去医院 |
[1:49:39] | It worked. | 他们中计了 |
[1:50:17] | Kato. Kato. | 加藤 加藤 |
[1:50:19] | We have a secret mission. | 我们要执行一项秘密任务 |
[1:50:22] | Everything we’ve done up to now is complete and utter crap. | 我们之前做的事都毫无意义 |
[1:50:25] | This is all that matters. | 跟这事比起来 小巫见大巫 |
[1:50:27] | This…is…it. | 就 这 样 |
[1:50:29] | Let’s roll, Kato. | 咱们走 加藤 |
[1:50:38] | It’s crooked. | 有点畸形 |
[1:50:40] | He’s kinda… | 他 |
[1:50:42] | He’s kinda looking, uh… | 他在 |
[1:50:44] | – Down? – That’s fine. | -往下看 -没问题 |
[1:50:47] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[1:50:49] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[1:50:51] | We did. | 是啊 |
[1:50:53] | The Green Hornet, | 青蜂侠 |
[1:50:55] | his reliable partner, | 和他可靠的搭档 |
[1:50:57] | The Blue Wombat. | 蓝袋熊 |
[1:51:01] | Okay, how about, | 这个怎么样 |
[1:51:04] | The Red Hippopotamus. | 红河马 |
[1:51:07] | No? Not Red Hippopotamus? | 不行吗 红河马不行吗 |
[1:51:09] | Hippo, not red. | 河马不是红的 |
[1:51:10] | I know, I’m trying… | 我知道 我只是 |