英文名称:The Good Shepherd
年代:2006
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:53] | You are safe here with me. | 你在我身边很安全 |
[01:41] | Has a decision been reached on how far this country | 我国是否有可能 |
[01:44] | would be willing to go | 作出决定 |
[01:45] | in helping an anti-Castro uprising or invasion in Cuba? | 帮助反卡斯特罗势力抬头 或者入侵古巴 |
[01:50] | Well, first, I want to say that there will not be, | 首先我要说明 (肯尼迪总统) |
[01:52] | under any conditions, | 任何情况下 |
[01:54] | an intervention in Cuba by United States armed forces. | 美国都不会武装干涉古巴内政 |
[01:58] | And this government will do everything it possibly can, | 政府会尽一切努力 |
[02:01] | and I think it can meet its responsibilities, | 同时我也相信政府能够 |
[02:04] | to make sure that there are no Americans involved in any actions inside Cuba. | 保证在古巴国民的安全 |
[02:53] | Excuse me, sir. Do you have change for a dollar? | 请问先生 能帮我换开这一块钱吗? |
[03:03] | Thank you, sir. You’re welcome. | – 谢谢先生 – 不客气 |
[03:39] | From our friends on Wall Street. Miami? | 这些来自华尔街 迈阿密怎样了? |
[03:43] | Right away. | 就好 |
[03:57] | Cardinal is interested. | 卡迪纳很感兴趣 |
[04:09] | So, the weatherman says Sunday is a perfect day for a trip to the beach. | 天气预报说周日很适合去海滩 |
[04:14] | I hope you can still dance, Edward. | 希望你还能跳舞 爱德华 |
[04:17] | Couple of days, we’ll be doing the cha-cha in El Comandante’s bedroom. | 过几天就能在卡斯特罗卧室里跳恰恰了 |
[04:20] | I’ll try to remember to bring my dancing shoes, Richard. | 我会记着带舞鞋的 理查德 |
[04:25] | Morning, Ray. Mr. | – 早上好 雷 – 海耶斯先生好 |
[04:31] | Miami, and our op center off Guatemala. | 迈阿密 还有在危地马拉的总部 |
[04:36] | Pack a bathing suit, Mr. We’re going for a swim. | 准备好泳装 布罗柯先生 我们要去游泳了 |
[04:40] | What do you make of our chances for success? | 怎样才能确保成功? |
[04:44] | If we get the support that we’ve been promised, | 只要能得到原定的军事支持 |
[04:47] | I’d say it’s fairly certain. | 就绝对没问题 |
[04:50] | But if there are any doubts, I can still put out the fire. | 就算有 我也会摆平的 |
[04:52] | It’s gone beyond that. | 没那么简单 |
[04:55] | Rocking Chair is still smiling. | 卡斯特罗仍旧在活蹦乱跳 |
[05:00] | It’s the White House. | 白宫电话 |
[05:02] | Everybody’s waiting for the good news. Godspeed. | 所有人都在等好消息 祝你成功 |
[05:08] | When you’re back, come up to the mountains. We’ll go fishing. | 回来后我们去山上钓鱼 |
[05:17] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[05:19] | He’s been put on notice. | 他被盯住了 |
[05:23] | In Cuba, sometime before dawn, | 古巴 破晓之前 |
[05:26] | the invading forces’ B-26 bombers give air cover | 在B-26轰炸机的掩护下 |
[05:29] | to men landing on the beach. | 入侵军队登陆海滩 (猪猡湾事件:吉隆滩之战 美国雇佣军突袭古巴 1961年4月18日) |
[05:34] | As the sun rises, there is a surprise attack from Castro’s air force. | 日出后 卡斯特罗的空军进行了突袭 |
[05:38] | The B-26es are shot down. | B-26被击落 |
[05:42] | Without air cover, the anti-Castro force’s ships are attacked. | 失去空中支援后 反卡斯特罗军队的船只被攻击 |
[05:46] | And the men are cut off from their supplies. The situation looks dire. | 军队补给被切断 情况非常危机 |
[05:52] | “Where is the air support? | 空中支援在哪? (CIA加勒比指挥中心) |
[05:55] | “Where the hell is the Navy? | 海军去哪了? |
[05:57] | “Could you throw something into this vital point in the battle? | 这么重要的战役 你们就不能帮点忙吗? |
[06:05] | “Enemy in Red. . . Trucks coming from Red Beach | 赤色的敌人…红岸边的卡车 |
[06:08] | “are right now one kilometer from Blue Beach. | 现在离蓝岸不到一公里 |
[06:14] | “Two thousand militia attacking Blue Beach from east to west. | 2千民兵正围攻蓝岸 由东向西 |
[06:19] | “We need close air support immediately. | 我们急需空中支援 |
[06:25] | “Well, I am destroying all my equipment and communications. | 我要毁了这些通讯设备了 |
[06:28] | “I have nothing with which to fight. I am going to the woods. | 我没东西能打仗 我要退到丛林里去了 |
[06:31] | “I cannot wait for you. I am going to the woods.” | 不能再等了 我走了 |
[07:12] | They knew where to find us. | 他们知道我们在那里 |
[07:20] | There’s a stranger in our house, sir. | 我们屋里有个陌生人 |
[08:09] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[08:12] | People who really love each other don’t have secrets. | 真正相爱的人之间没有秘密 |
[08:15] | You are safe here with me. | 你在我身边很安全 |
[08:29] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[08:31] | People who really love each other don’t have secrets. | 真正相爱的人之间没有秘密 |
[08:35] | You are safe here with me. | 你在我身边很安全 |
[08:39] | You have such a. . . | 你的… |
[08:51] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[08:54] | People who really love each other don’t have secrets. | 真正相爱的人之间没有秘密 |
[09:01] | You are safe here with me. | 你在我身边很安全 |
[09:11] | The President’s saying he’s going to break the CIA into a thousand pieces. | 总统说要彻底拆散中情局 |
[09:17] | Somebody on your desk gave away the store. | 你被自己人出卖了 |
[09:21] | Told the Soviets where to find you at the Bay of Pigs. | 他告诉苏联人你在猪猡湾那里 |
[09:24] | You got a big problem, very close to home. | 你有麻烦了 大麻烦 |
[09:29] | There’s gonna be an extensive house-cleaning on your side of the street. | 你那边会被彻底清洗 |
[09:37] | Fucking cigarettes. | 操他妈香烟 |
[09:40] | My ring doesn’t even fit me anymore. | 戒指都带不上了 |
[09:47] | They didn’t get it all. | 他们搞不定 |
[09:49] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[09:51] | Be careful. | 小心一点 |
[09:54] | Your name is on a “must worry” list, right at the very top. | 你名列“麻烦人物榜”的 |
[10:11] | You forgot your hat. | 忘拿帽子了 |
[10:36] | Somebody left a package on my doorstep last night. | 昨晚有人把这包裹放在我家门口 |
[10:40] | Have Tech wash them right away. | 马上去技术处理一下 |
[10:49] | I’ve been trying to reach you. | 我一直在想办法联系你 |
[10:52] | I haven’t been staying at the Embassy compound. | 我没待在使馆里 |
[10:54] | I’ve been doing some outside work. | 我在外面做事 |
[10:56] | I heard there was a setback. | 听说有个叛徒 |
[10:58] | Sometimes the best-laid plans of mice and men. . . | 有时人们各怀鬼胎 |
[11:03] | Be very careful. | 你一定要小心 |
[11:05] | I’ll be fine. You worry too much. | 我没事 你想得太多了 |
[11:08] | Just please be careful. | 当心就是了 |
[11:10] | Everything’s fine. | 没事的 |
[11:12] | Goodbye, Son. | 再见 儿子 |
[11:14] | Goodbye, Father. | 再见 父亲 |
[12:34] | We sail the ocean blue | 航行在蔚蓝的海面上 |
[12:53] | I’m called little Buttercup Dear little Buttercup | 我被称作金凤花 可爱的金凤花 |
[12:57] | Though I could never tell why | 虽然不知何故 |
[13:02] | But still I’m called Buttercup Poor little Buttercup | 但我被称作金凤花 可怜的小金凤花 |
[13:07] | Sweet little Buttercup, I | 我是美丽的金凤花 |
[13:11] | I’ve treacle and toffee I’ve tea and I’ve coffee | 我有糖浆和太妃 还有茶水和咖啡 |
[13:16] | But hark ye, my merry friend, hast ever thought | 但听好了 亲爱的朋友 你是否想过 |
[13:19] | that beneath this gay and frivolous | 在这放荡轻浮的 |
[13:24] | exterior | 淫秽外表下 |
[13:27] | there may lurk a | 隐藏着一个 |
[13:30] | Cankerworm? | 尺蠖? |
[13:44] | Miss Buttercup. Skull and Bones. Accept or reject? | 金凤花小姐 骷髅会有请 (美国秘密精英社团 每年吸收15名耶鲁大学四年级学生入会) |
[13:49] | Accept. | 好的 |
[13:53] | Not a word to anyone. | 别跟别人讲 |
[13:57] | How does it feel being a woman? Why do you want to know? | – 做女人感觉如何? – 你有兴趣? |
[14:02] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[14:04] | I will remind you, you have all taken an oath of secrecy. | 你们都必须遵守保密的誓约 |
[14:09] | You have been chosen to become members of America’s most secret society. | 你们加入了美国最神秘的社团 |
[14:15] | For over 100 years, | 一百多年来 |
[14:18] | Skull and Bones members have included a President, | 骷髅会成员包括一名总统 |
[14:21] | Vice Presidents, Supreme Court justices, | 副总统和最高法院法官数名 |
[14:25] | congressmen and senators, captains of science and industry. | 还有国会议员和社会各界精英 |
[14:30] | The very best of America. | 他们都是美国的骄傲 |
[14:59] | I don’t think this is for me. You can’t take it personally. | – 这里不适合我 – 这不是针对你的 |
[15:02] | Getting pissed on is personal, Mr. Russell. I take it very personally. | 被撒尿当然是针对我的 罗素先生 |
[15:06] | Edward, we’re all in this together. | 爱德华 所有人都是团结的 |
[15:10] | Come back inside. | 回到里面去吧 |
[15:13] | We’re brothers for life. | 这里的人永远都是兄弟 |
[15:21] | Tell us, Mr. Wilson, brother to brother, something you’ve never told anyone before. | 威尔逊先生 作为兄弟 告诉我们你最大的秘密 |
[15:27] | Your most guarded secret. | 把最不为人知的秘密 |
[15:30] | Something you will need to trust us with. | 托付给我们 |
[15:37] | It was the Fourth of July, 1925. | 1925年7月4日 |
[15:41] | I was six. | 那时我才六岁 |
[15:46] | I was playing tag with a friend of mine. | 我在和朋友玩捉人游戏 |
[15:49] | Edward, careful. | 爱德华 当心 |
[15:51] | And I tried to get away from him, so I ran up the stairs into my parents’ room | 我想摆脱他 于是我上楼进了父母的房间 |
[15:56] | and I hid in the closet. | 我躲在储藏室里 |
[16:01] | I looked at my father’s clothes, and hanging there was his Admiral’s jacket. | 我看着父亲的海军上将制服 |
[16:08] | And then I heard a sound. | 然后我听到了声音 |
[16:10] | And I saw my father. | 是父亲来了 |
[16:14] | And I must have made a noise, because he turned, | 大概我发出了声音 他转过来 |
[16:16] | and came into the closet and opened the door. | 开门进了储藏室 |
[16:20] | Have you ever made up a story, Edward? | 你撒过谎吗 爱德华? |
[16:23] | Told your friends something you knew wasn’t true, | 明知不对还骗朋友 |
[16:25] | and you know that if they found out, they wouldn’t like you anymore? | 而且知道他们发现了不会喜欢你了 |
[16:31] | Why? Because you lied to them. | 为什么?因为你撒谎 |
[16:34] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗? |
[16:37] | And he asked me if I knew what trust was. | 然后他问我懂不懂得信任 |
[16:41] | And I said, “Trust is when you feel safe with someone.” | 我说 和别人在一起感到安全就是信任 |
[16:43] | Like with my friends. Like with you and Mother. | 比如和朋友在一起 和你 和妈妈在一起 |
[16:47] | And then he said, “Don’t ever lie. | 然后他说 永远都不要撒谎 |
[16:51] | “If you lie to your friends, they won’t trust you. | 如果对朋友撒谎 他们就不信任你了 |
[16:56] | “And you will have nothing | 你会一无所有 |
[17:01] | “and you’ll never be safe.” | 永远不会感到安全 |
[17:06] | He told me to go downstairs and watch the fireworks, because they’d started. | 他让我下楼看焰火 因为已经开始了 |
[17:15] | And then he shut the door. | 然后他关上了门 |
[17:23] | The sound of the gunshot was very different from the sound of the fireworks. | 枪声和焰火是有很大区别的 |
[17:27] | And even at six years old, I knew there was a big, big difference. | 就算只有6岁 我也能明显分辨 |
[17:33] | There was a lot of blood. | 他流了很多血 |
[17:35] | Father? | 爸爸? |
[17:38] | And in his left hand, he held a note that was sealed. | 他左手拿着封好的信 |
[17:44] | I don’t know why, but I took the note and I put it in my pocket. | 不知为何 我把信塞进了口袋 |
[17:49] | I always said it was an accident. | 我总是说 那是场意外 |
[17:54] | It wasn’t an accident. My father killed himself. | 但那不是 我父亲是自杀 |
[18:12] | Congratulations, Mr. Wilson. I’m Richard Hayes, | 恭喜你 威尔逊先生 我是理查德·海耶斯 |
[18:16] | Master of Secrets and Orders. | 纪律与机密主管 |
[18:21] | What did the note say? | 信上写了什么? |
[18:23] | I told you, I never read the note. | 我说了 从没看过 |
[18:26] | You didn’t read the note? | 没看? |
[18:29] | No. | 没啊 |
[18:36] | My father said your father was going to be appointed Secretary of the Navy | 我父亲说你父亲本将升任海军部长 |
[18:41] | until his loyalty was brought under question. | 但却发现他背叛 |
[18:50] | We’re not gonna have a problem with your loyalty, are we? | 你不会也要背叛吧? |
[19:16] | That really is quite elegant, Mr. Wilson. | 太出色了 威尔逊先生 |
[19:20] | Good order. Very precise. | 非常工整准确 |
[19:23] | Feeling of the unknown. | 对于未知的感觉 |
[19:25] | Fine poetry is the music of mathematics. | 一首好诗是数字的音乐 |
[19:30] | Numbers singing. | 是数字在唱歌 |
[19:33] | You have to look behind the words to understand their meaning. | 你们要理解字面背后的含义 |
[19:39] | Right. Well, good night, gentlemen. | 好了 各位晚安 |
[19:43] | Mr. Wilson? | 威尔逊先生? |
[19:45] | May I see you in my office for a few words? | 能到办公室聊会儿吗? |
[19:50] | I’m recommending you as editor of our poetry magazine, The Poeticus. | 我正推荐你担任我们《诗艺》杂志的编辑 |
[19:55] | I’m honored. Thank you. I appreciate your faith in me. | 太荣幸了 谢谢 谢谢你对我的信任 |
[19:59] | Never be ashamed of your abilities, Edward. | 要相信自己的能力 爱德华 |
[20:18] | Wasn’t there a picture that used to sit on the mantel, there? | 本来壁炉上不是有幅画吗? |
[20:20] | It was a group of soldiers? | 一群士兵? |
[20:23] | It’s my father’s Crimean War regiment. | 那是我父亲的《克里米亚战争军》 (克里米亚战争:世界上首次现代化战争 1853年至1856年间在欧洲) |
[20:26] | The glass broke. | 玻璃碎了 |
[20:29] | I’m having it mended. | 我拿去修了 |
[20:32] | I remembered it because it reminded me of my father. He was in the war. | 我父亲有参战 所以我记得这副画 |
[20:41] | I think we’re being watched. | 好像有人在监视我们 |
[20:43] | Being watched? What do you mean? | 监视?什么意思? |
[20:45] | There’s a man in a hat. | 有个戴帽子的人 |
[20:55] | I don’t see anybody. | 没什么人啊 |
[20:58] | You know, there’s so much I’d like to share with you, Edward. | 我有很多东西想和你分享 爱德华 |
[21:03] | But I hardly know anything about you at all, | 但我却几乎不了解你 |
[21:06] | apart from you being a particularly bright student. | 只知道你是天赋聪颖的学生 |
[21:13] | I feel that we have a kind of kindred spirit. | 我觉得我们意气相投 |
[21:20] | I really should be going. | 我该走了 |
[21:21] | Oh, I’ve started to write something. | 噢 我最近在写些东西 |
[21:24] | Perhaps you’d like to hear it. | 或许你想听听 |
[21:55] | I haven’t finished it. | 我还没写完 |
[22:21] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[22:25] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[22:33] | Please. | 请别这样 |
[22:35] | I’m sorry. I can’t hear. | 对不起 我听不见 |
[22:49] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[22:54] | Edward. | 爱德华 |
[22:57] | I’m sorry. Would you say it again? I have to read your lips. | 对不起 能再说一遍吗?我要读唇 |
[23:00] | Edward. | 爱德华 |
[23:03] | Hello, Edward. | 你好 爱德华 |
[23:06] | I’m Laura. | 我叫劳拉 |
[23:07] | I’m sorry, would you say that again? | 对不起 能再说一遍吗? |
[23:39] | There isn’t one person in a hundred who would walk by a hat on a bench without giving it a second look. | 一百个人里面只有一个人经过长椅时会再看一眼 |
[23:46] | That says a lot about you, Mr. Wilson. You don’t distract easily. | 威尔逊先生 这说明你不容易分心 |
[23:51] | She’s a very pretty girl. | 她很漂亮 |
[23:54] | Sam Murach. I’m with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. | 我是萨姆·米拉克 联邦调查局的 |
[24:03] | Mind if I walk along with you? | 能陪您走上一段吗? |
[24:07] | I had a chance to have a talk with a fraternity brother of yours. | 我和你的一位兄弟聊过 |
[24:10] | John Russell, the senator’s son. | 约翰·罗素 议员的儿子 |
[24:13] | John said you might help us. You’re friendly with Dr. Fredericks? | 他说或许你能帮我们 你和弗雷德里克博士熟吗? |
[24:17] | He’s my thesis advisor, if that’s what you mean. | 他是我的论文导师 你是问这个? |
[24:19] | He’s been recruiting faculty members and students | 他在召集教员和学生 |
[24:22] | to join an organization called the American German Cultural Committee. | 加入德美文化会 |
[24:25] | It’s a Nazi front. Has he talked to you about that? | 是个纳粹团体 他向你提到过么? |
[24:30] | I’m a poetry student, Mr. Murach. | 我是个诗词学生 米拉克先生 |
[24:34] | I’m not political. | 对政治不感兴趣 |
[24:36] | We’d be very interested in finding out the names of some of the other organizers | 我们对德美文化会的发起人的 |
[24:39] | for the Cultural Committee. | 名字很感兴趣 |
[24:41] | Are you asking me to spy on Dr. Fredericks? | 你是要我监视弗雷德里克博士? |
[24:44] | I’m asking you to be a good citizen. | 我是要你做个好公民 |
[24:53] | You blow that thing up, it’ll be fine. | 搞砸了也无所谓的 |
[25:03] | I’ll be seeing you. | 我会看着你的 |
[25:06] | In Poland, Hitler watches German regiments | 在波兰 希特勒的军队 |
[25:09] | stream across the river San. | 直渡圣河(维斯瓦河支流) |
[25:11] | This was part of the river line which the invading army forced | 这是入侵军队侧翼进入 |
[25:14] | in its flanking drive through southern Poland. | 波兰的河流之一 |
[25:18] | The Nazi Führer makes a quick tour in the conquered nation | 纳粹暴君在占领军的簇拥下 |
[25:21] | among the soldiers in captured towns. | 迅速巡游了战败国 |
[25:25] | Hitler has given the word of war, and war it is! Poland has been guaranteed. . . | 希特勒说战争 战争就来了! 波兰就是一例 |
[25:29] | Ladies and gentlemen, it is a great privilege to have with us here tonight Mr. Haupt, | 女士们先生们 我们非常荣幸地请到了哈普特先生 |
[25:33] | the Führer’s Education | 希特勒的教育部长 |
[25:36] | Mr. Haupt? | 哈普特先生? |
[25:38] | Good evening. | 大家晚上好 |
[25:39] | Thank you, Dr. Fredericks and members of the American German Cultural Committee, | 弗雷德里克博士 德美文化会的会员们 |
[25:43] | for giving me the opportunity to come to Yale. | 非常高兴来到耶鲁 |
[25:45] | Germany has always been a country of. . . | 德国一贯以来… |
[25:47] | Yes. Interesting. | 嗯 这很有意思 |
[25:52] | It has been a great pleasure. . . | 非常高兴能够… |
[26:03] | making new acquaintances. . . | 结交新朋友… |
[26:07] | Excuse me. Of course. | – 失陪一下 – 好的 |
[26:31] | Someone’s in here! | 有人! |
[27:03] | Are you enjoying yourself, Edward? Very much so. | – 玩的开心吗 爱德华? – 很开心 |
[27:06] | I’d like you to meet Mr. Haupt. | 来见见哈普特先生 |
[27:11] | You know Dr. Manheim? Yes, we’ve met. | – 见过曼海姆博士了吗? – 嗯 认识 |
[27:14] | I’ve been asked by the faculty chairman to relinquish my post here at Yale. | 教职主席想让我放弃在耶鲁的职位 |
[27:21] | Now, you’ll hear many reasons for what caused my departure. | 你们会听说很多的原因 |
[27:25] | Suffice it to say I’m leaving with my name intact. | 足以让我无地自容 |
[27:30] | Good luck in your endeavors. | 希望你们学有所成 |
[27:39] | Now, Edward, | 爱德华 |
[27:44] | what did I do to deserve this? | 我到底做错了什么? |
[27:47] | Have you such little regard for me that you’d betray me for my political beliefs? | 你就不明白你背叛了我的政治信仰么? |
[27:51] | You know and I know Trumbull Stickney wrote that poem in 1902. | 你我都很清楚 那首诗是 特兰布尔·斯蒂克尼1902年写的 (美国诗人 1902年出版唯一一部诗集) |
[27:58] | You were my teacher. You betrayed me. | 你是我的老师 是你背叛了我 |
[28:23] | I thought we were going to a party. | 我以为是要去狂欢 |
[28:30] | You want to protect me from them, don’t you? | 你是想保护我吧? |
[28:33] | No. | 不是 |
[28:35] | You think they’ll make fun of me. That’s not it. | – 你觉得他们会取笑我 – 不是的 |
[28:37] | That’s not true. It’s okay. | – 不是这样的 – 没事的 |
[28:48] | I’m happy to be with you. | 和你在一起我很开心 |
[28:59] | Would you like to dance? | 能请你跳支舞吗? |
[29:01] | I’m not a very good dancer. | 我跳不好的 |
[29:03] | That’s all right. I’m not a good dancer either. | 没事 我也不行的 |
[29:16] | How does this song go? | 这歌是怎样的? |
[29:24] | Blue skies | 蔚蓝的天空 |
[29:29] | Smiling on me | 在向我微笑 |
[29:35] | Nothing but blue skies | 一望无际的蔚蓝天空 |
[29:41] | Do I see | 正如我所见 |
[29:51] | Excuse me, everybody, I have an announcement. | 各位 打扰一下 有事要说 |
[29:54] | I’ve just been told England and France declared war on Germany. | 英法已向德宣战 |
[29:58] | But please continue dancing and enjoying our music. | 但请各位继续享受舞会 |
[30:01] | And I’ll update you as information comes in. | 有消息我会再来通知的 |
[30:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:19] | Before long, we’ll be at war, too. | 不久我们也要打仗了 |
[30:31] | Would you like to get a room for us? | 我们开间房吧? |
[31:04] | Umm. . . | 嗯… |
[31:08] | Turn down the light. | 把灯关了 |
[31:22] | I can’t. I can’t. | 不行 不行 |
[31:44] | Good night. Good night. | – 晚安 – 晚安 |
[31:58] | Thank you, Edward. | 谢谢你 爱德华 |
[32:00] | For what? For being so nice. | – 谢什么? – 你真是好人 |
[32:33] | In view of the fact | 现在的情况是 |
[32:34] | we’re taking a propaganda lambasting around the world, | 我们正受到全球的谴责 |
[32:38] | why is it not useful, sir, for us to explore with you | 为什么我们不能和您一起探讨 |
[32:41] | the real facts behind this, or our motivations? | 事实真相 或者说是动机呢? |
[32:46] | There’s an old saying that victory has a hundred fathers and defeat is an orphan. | 有句老话 成功的孩子人人爱 失败的孩子众人欺 |
[32:51] | And I wouldn’t be surprised | 我并不奇怪 |
[32:52] | if information poured in here regarding. . . | 消息会如此… |
[32:57] | Hello, Edward. | 你好啊 爱德华 |
[33:02] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干嘛? |
[33:04] | There were only a handful of us until moment zero | 没几个人在行动之前 |
[33:07] | who knew where we were going to land in Cuba. | 知道我们在古巴的登陆地点 |
[33:11] | One of us couldn’t keep a secret. | 我们当中有人泄密了 |
[33:15] | I know it wasn’t me. | 那人不是我 |
[33:17] | Mr. Allen asked for the Zapata list of personnel | 艾伦先生想要 |
[33:21] | who participated in the operation. | 参加行动的人员名单 |
[33:24] | I don’t have one. | 我这儿没有 |
[33:25] | Tell Mr. Allen I’ll give him the list personally. | 告诉他我会亲自送去的 |
[33:27] | We’re in the same boat together. | 我们是一条船上的 |
[33:31] | A leaky boat. | 一条破船 |
[33:32] | Don’t ever think we’re in the same boat, Mr. | 别胡说了 海耶斯先生 |
[33:34] | We’re either going to sink or swim together. | 我们生死同亡 |
[33:40] | People like us, we don’t let each other drown. | 我们这样的人是不会害同伴的 |
[33:53] | I have said as much as I feel can be usefully said by me | 就最近的情况 |
[33:58] | in regard to the events of the past few days. | 我已经说得够明白了 |
[34:01] | Further statements, detailed discussions, | 更进一步的细节 |
[34:06] | are not to conceal responsibility, | 是不能泄露的 |
[34:09] | because I’m the responsible officer of the government. . . | 因为我要对政府负责 |
[34:19] | Mother, Father. | 爸爸妈妈 |
[34:22] | This is Edward Wilson. | 这是爱德华·威尔逊 |
[34:24] | Mrs. Russell. Hello. | – 罗素太太 – 你好 |
[34:25] | Senator. Yes. It’s a pleasure to finally meet you. | – 议员先生 – 很高兴终于见到你了 |
[34:28] | Phillip and Toddy Allen. | 这是菲利普和托蒂·艾伦 |
[34:31] | Mr. Allen was President of Bones, Class of ’12. | 艾伦先生是骷髅会主席 12届的 |
[34:34] | Welcome to our little clubhouse. Thank you. | – 欢迎来到俱乐部会馆 – 谢谢 |
[34:37] | Where’s Clover? | 克罗芙人呢? |
[34:38] | Oh, there she is. | 噢 她来了 |
[34:40] | I think so. Yes. | 我觉得也是 |
[34:44] | This is my sister, Clover. | 这是我妹妹 克罗芙 |
[34:46] | Hello, I’m Nice to meet you. | – 你好 我是爱德华 – 很高兴认识你 |
[34:48] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[34:52] | Bonesmen! | 骷髅会员! |
[34:55] | All here! All here! | 万众一心! |
[34:58] | Reverend Collins will offer grace. | 里弗兰·柯林斯致词 |
[35:00] | Bonesmen first, God second. | 骷髅优先 上帝靠边 |
[35:02] | Dear God, we thank you for guiding the Evans Family Trust | 亲爱的上帝 感谢您指引埃文斯家庭基金 |
[35:06] | in the care of our beloved island, | 感谢您眷顾着这片热土 |
[35:09] | so that we may come here with our families and our friends | 使我们得以携亲朋好友至此 |
[35:13] | in comfort and in privacy. | 活在舒适自在之中 |
[35:23] | He said he was gonna ask me to dance later. | 他说一会儿请我跳舞 |
[35:27] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[35:45] | Don’t you dance, Mr. Wilson? Nobody asked me. | – 你不跳舞么 威尔逊先生? – 没人请我 |
[35:52] | Well, | 那 |
[35:54] | I think I’ll take my chances. | 我来试试 |
[35:58] | I’m asking. | 我请你跳 |
[36:20] | John is very fond of you. And I’m very fond of him. | – 约翰很喜欢你 – 我也喜欢他 |
[36:23] | He’s talking of going off to fight with the English. | 他说想去帮英国打仗 |
[36:26] | My father isn’t particularly pleased about it | 我父亲不大高兴 |
[36:29] | because he’s one of the organizers of America First. | 因为他是光荣美国的创始人 (美国二战时的组织 主张欧洲战场与美国无关) |
[36:32] | Wouldn’t look very good for an isolationist’s son to go off to war, would it? | 儿子去帮英国好像不太好 |
[36:36] | Your brother John is a man of great conviction. I admire him. | 你哥是个立场坚定的人 我很尊敬他 |
[36:40] | And what about you, Mr. Wilson? What do you believe in? | 那你呢 威尔逊先生? 你相信什么? |
[36:46] | Are you in school? | 你是学生么? |
[36:54] | You don’t say very much, do you? | 你很沉默寡言么? |
[36:58] | When there’s something worth saying. | 没什么值得说的 |
[37:01] | Oh! Well. | 噢!那好 |
[37:04] | I think I’m going to like you. | 我开始喜欢你了 |
[37:13] | Mr. | 海耶斯先生 |
[37:15] | Gentlemen. | 先生们好 |
[37:22] | General William Sullivan, Mr. Edward Wilson. | 威廉·沙利文将军 这是爱德华·威尔逊 |
[37:26] | It’s a great honor, sir. | 很荣幸见到您 |
[37:27] | I’d get up and shake your hand, but my fucking feet are killing me. | 我很想起来握手 但他妈站不起来 |
[37:30] | Something about too much sugar in my blood and my urine. | 说什么我血里和尿里有太多糖份 |
[37:34] | So when do you boys start your pissing contest? | 你们小伙子什么时候开始去出风头? |
[37:38] | I’ll excuse myself. | 我失陪了 |
[37:43] | Thank you, Phillip. | 谢谢 菲利普 |
[37:49] | Why don’t you sit down? | 请坐吧 |
[38:02] | You understand that whatever we discuss here doesn’t leave this room. | 我们说的每句话都要保密 明白吧? |
[38:06] | Of course. | 那当然 |
[38:09] | We’ll eventually get involved in this war. | 我们最终还是卷入了战争 |
[38:11] | Not because we want to, but because we have to, and we should. | 并不是因为想要这样 而是必须 而且应该这样 |
[38:15] | And the President has asked me to look into creating a Foreign Intelligence Service. | 总统要我建立海外情报局 |
[38:18] | And if that happens, I’ll be looking for patriotic, honorable, bright young men | 所以我需要光荣爱国的聪明小伙子 |
[38:22] | from the right backgrounds to manage the various departments. | 要背景好 能管理不同部门 |
[38:26] | In other words, no Jews or Negroes, | 换句话说 不能有犹太人或黑人 |
[38:28] | and very few Catholics, and that’s only because I’m a Catholic. | 能有少数天主教徒 那是因为我是 |
[38:34] | You’d be trained and commissioned in the Army and posted overseas. | 你会受军事训练 并委派到海外 |
[38:37] | If it’s something you’re interested in, | 如果你感兴趣的话 |
[38:38] | you have to be ready to leave at a moment’s notice. | 必须做好随时出发的准备 |
[38:42] | I don’t want your answer now. Just think about it. | 不必现在决定 回去想想吧 |
[38:45] | But this isn’t a bunch of fraternity boys sitting around playing with their pricks. | 但这可不是瞎胡闹的联谊会 |
[38:49] | This is for real. For America. | 这可是真的 是为了国家 |
[39:02] | Have fun. And behave yourselves. | – 玩得开心点 – 别失态了哦 |
[39:10] | I’m supposed to be looking for the perfect husband. | 我在找完美丈夫 |
[39:13] | Are you the perfect husband, Mr. Wilson? | 你是完美丈夫么 威尔逊先生? |
[39:17] | Perfect in every way. | 十全十美 |
[39:24] | Then is there some reason that you won’t put your arm around me? | 那你干嘛不搂住我? |
[39:31] | Day and night | 日复一日 |
[39:36] | Night and day | 年复一年 |
[39:40] | You are the one | 爱你永远 |
[39:44] | I like this. | 这个我喜欢 |
[39:46] | Very smart. | 很漂亮 |
[39:51] | And under the sun | 在阳光的照耀下 |
[39:57] | . . . near to me | …靠近我 |
[40:01] | Do you have a problem with women, Mr. Bones? | 你怕女人啊 骷髅先生? |
[40:39] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗? |
[40:40] | What? Tell me you love me. | – 啊? – 快说你爱我 |
[40:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:44] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗? |
[40:46] | I do. I love you. L. . . I still don’t believe you. | – 爱啊…我爱你… – 我仍旧不信 |
[40:48] | I love you. Say it. Say it. | – 我爱你 – 说 快说 |
[40:50] | I love you. I think I love you. . . | 我爱你 很爱你 |
[40:52] | Look at me. Look at me! Stop. Stop. | 看着我 看着我!停 停 |
[40:53] | Tell me! I love you! I think I love you. | – 说! – 我爱你!很爱你 |
[41:11] | As soon as the world comes to its senses, I’m going to travel. | 等到世界恢复理智 我要去旅行 |
[41:16] | London. Paris. Rome. | 伦敦 巴黎 罗马 |
[41:22] | You can come with me. | 你能和我一起去的 |
[41:32] | Is everything all right? | 怎么了? |
[41:38] | Fine. | 没事 |
[41:43] | We’re worlds apart. | 我们有天壤之别 |
[41:47] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[41:49] | I feel like I’m just a curiosity to you. | 我像是你的玩物 |
[41:53] | That is not. . . That’s not true. | 不是的 不是这样的 |
[41:55] | I feel like I’m not real to you. That is not true. | – 对你来说我什么都不是 – 不是这样的 |
[41:59] | That is not how I feel about you. | – 爱德华 – 我对你的感觉不是这样的 |
[42:10] | Edward? | 爱德华? |
[42:32] | I’ve been looking everywhere for you. | 我到处找你 |
[42:40] | My sister. She’s pregnant. | 我妹妹 她怀孕了 |
[42:53] | I know you’ll do what’s expected of you. | 你应该知道怎么做吧 |
[43:05] | Do you, Edward Bell Wilson, take Margaret Ann Russell | 你 爱德华·贝耳·威尔逊愿意让 |
[43:10] | to be your lawfully wedded wife? | 玛格丽特·安·罗素成为你的合法妻子吗? |
[43:13] | To love, honor and cherish | 爱护她 尊重她 珍惜她 |
[43:16] | in sickness and in health | 无论健康或是疾病 富贵还是贫穷 |
[43:19] | in good times and in bad times, until death do you part? | 都不离不弃 直到死亡将你们分开 |
[43:24] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[43:26] | I now pronounce you man and wife. | 我宣告你们成为夫妇 |
[43:43] | A man in uniform wants to see you. | 有个穿制服的想见你 |
[43:46] | Excuse me, Mother. | 失陪一下 母亲 |
[43:49] | Did your mother and I ever tell you where we took our honeymoon? | 有没有告诉过你我们是去哪里度蜜月的? |
[43:55] | Mr. Edward Wilson? | 爱德华·威尔逊先生? |
[43:57] | If we could speak alone, sir. | 我们单独聊聊吧 |
[44:00] | Would you like to sit down? No, thank you, sir. | – 请坐吧 – 不用了 谢谢 |
[44:02] | General Sullivan sends his regards. | 威廉·沙利文将军向您问好 |
[44:04] | He wanted to ask you, sir, if you’re still interested in seeing the rest of the world. | 他想问你是否还对其他国家感兴趣 |
[44:08] | Yes, I certainly would be. | 噢 当然 |
[44:13] | Good afternoon, sir. Thank you. | – 祝您愉快 先生 – 谢谢 |
[44:34] | My orders came through. I’ll be going overseas. | 接到命令了 我要出国 |
[44:39] | When? | 什么时候? |
[44:42] | In one week. | 一周以后 |
[44:44] | What are you going to do, Edward? Save the world? | 你要去做些什么 爱德华?拯救世界? |
[45:03] | You are safe here with me. | 你在我身边很安全 |
[45:11] | The photograph is particularly dark. | 照片很暗 |
[45:13] | As we can see, there is a Caucasian man and a Negro woman. | 可以看到男的是白人 女的是黑人 |
[45:18] | The resolution breaks down pretty quickly. | 分辨率很低 |
[45:20] | The film stock is definitely Russian, low grade. | 胶片显然是俄国的劣质产品 |
[45:26] | One of the areas we’ve been focusing on is the mosquito netting. | 我们的焦点之一在于蚊帐 |
[45:30] | Mosquito netting is predominantly in Africa, Southeast Asia, | 蚊帐主要出现在非洲和东南亚 |
[45:33] | any tropical climate. | 还有热带 |
[45:35] | The window curtains here have a distinctive pattern on them of baobab trees, | 窗帘花纹是很有特征的猴面包树 |
[45:40] | also seen in Africa. | 也是非洲的 |
[45:43] | Next to the curtains, we can see the building’s balustrade. | 窗帘边上是栏杆 |
[45:47] | There’s a pigeon here. It’s kind of hard to make out. | 上面有只鸽子 看不太清楚 |
[45:50] | Pigeons are mostly found in urban areas, town squares. | 鸽子经常出没于城镇 |
[45:53] | If you listen closely, you’ll hear an airplane. | 仔细听的话还有飞机声 |
[45:57] | We’ve washed it out. | 我们把它分离了出来 |
[46:02] | By the sound of the thrust of the jet engines, | 从引擎的推进来看 |
[46:04] | we can determine that it’s a plane taking off, | 应该是在起飞 |
[46:06] | and more than 1,000 feet off the ground, | 离地面1000多尺 |
[46:08] | which would further suggest a large urban area. | 这更说明了是在大城区里 |
[46:11] | On this section of the tape, when you clear out background noise, | 磁带的这部分除噪后 |
[46:13] | you can hear a female voice. | 你能听到一个女人讲话 |
[46:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[46:17] | People who really love each other don’t have secrets. | 真正相爱的人间没有秘密 |
[46:20] | You are safe here with me. | 你在我身边很安全 |
[46:22] | Assuming we’re talking about the same woman, | 如果是同一个人的话 |
[46:23] | the linguists tell us her accent is French. | 语言学家说她是法国口音 |
[46:27] | There’s one word here, we can’t make it out yet. | 有个字我们听不清 |
[46:31] | There’s an unidentifiable noise washing her out. | 她的声音被未知噪音挡住了 |
[46:36] | It plays throughout the recording at a high frequency, | 录音带从头到尾到有这高频声音 |
[46:39] | suggesting an air-raid siren of some sort. | 可能是空袭警报之类的 |
[46:42] | We’re gonna keep playing with it. | 我们会一直播放 |
[46:46] | This is a time for everyone to stand together and hold firm | 全国人民团结起来的时候到了 (丘吉尔讲话) |
[46:51] | As they are doing. | 对他们现在做的事情 |
[46:54] | I express my admiration | 我对他们的模范行为 |
[46:57] | for the exemplary manner | 表示钦佩 |
[46:58] | in which all the air-raid precaution services of London | 他们成功解除了 |
[47:02] | are being discharged. | 伦敦所有的空袭警报 |
[47:03] | May I help you? Yes. | – 需要什么吗? – 嗯 |
[47:05] | I’m here to see the tailor about a fitting for a new suit. | 我要做件新西服 |
[47:08] | Certainly. And what kind of suit would you be interested in this evening? | 好的 你今晚要穿什么样的? |
[47:10] | A tweed or worsted? Perhaps a nice gabardine? | 粗呢还是毛料? 或者要华达呢? |
[47:13] | Perhaps a worsted and a tweed. | 一件粗呢一件毛料 |
[47:15] | Both single-breasted? Yes. | – 都单排钮扣? – 嗯 |
[47:17] | Two or three buttons, sir? Three buttons. | – 双扣还是三扣 先生? – 三扣 |
[47:23] | If you might come this way, please, sir. | 请这边走 先生 |
[47:34] | Please. Our senior tailor will be right with you, sir. | 我们的高级裁缝马上就来 |
[47:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:47] | Welcome to London. | 欢迎来到伦敦 |
[47:51] | You’re going to have to learn as quickly and thoroughly as possible | 你要尽可能快速细心地学 |
[47:55] | the English system of intelligence. The black arts. | 英国的情报系统 是黑色艺术 |
[47:58] | Particularly counterintelligence. | 特别是反间谍 |
[48:01] | The uses of information, disinformation, | 对于情报和假情报的运用 |
[48:05] | and how their use is, ultimately, power. | 手段极其 强硬 |
[48:14] | They’ve agreed to open their operations to us. | 他们同意我们加入行动 |
[48:18] | They can’t win the war without us, but they don’t really want us here. | 没有我们 他们赢不了 但他们又不喜欢我们 |
[48:22] | Intelligence is their mother’s milk and they don’t like sharing the royal tit | 情报是他们的奶水 他们不想和 |
[48:26] | with people who don’t have titles. | 没有头衔的人分享皇家头衔 |
[48:28] | Your London tutor is waiting to meet you. | 你的伦敦导师在等你 |
[48:31] | This way, sir. | 这边请 先生 |
[48:37] | six-five megacycles at one, three, five, nine. | 6-5兆赫于1 3 5 9号 |
[48:41] | Eight point seven-six-five megacycles at one, three, five, nine. | 8.765兆赫于1 3 5 9号 |
[48:51] | Four, two, zero, seven. Standing by. | 4 2 0 7号准备 |
[48:54] | Point seven-six-five megacycles at one, three, five, nine. | 0.765兆赫于1 3 5 9号 |
[48:59] | I should have known better than to use Stickney. | 早知道就不用斯蒂克尼的诗了 |
[49:02] | Job well done, Mr. Wilson. You blew a two-year operation for me. | 干的好啊 威尔逊先生 你把我一个两年的行动毁了 |
[49:07] | I told General Sullivan to keep an eye on you. Just as well, really. | 幸好我让沙利文将军看着你 |
[49:12] | I was beginning to long for the bone-chilling cold of home. | 我有点想家了 |
[49:20] | It isn’t personal. | 这不是针对个人的 |
[49:27] | Mr. Carlson? Is this the American Trade Bureau? | 卡尔森先生?这里是美国贸易局吗? |
[49:30] | Which product? | 什么产品? |
[49:34] | Dry goods. | 干货 |
[49:36] | You’re late. Yeah. That’s what my mother said. | – 你迟到了 – 哦 我妈一般这么说 |
[49:41] | Raymond Duca Brocco, born May 8, 1907, New York City. | 雷蒙德·杜卡·布罗柯 1907年5月8日生于纽约 |
[49:46] | St. Ignatius High School, Fordham University. | 毕业于圣依纳爵克高中 福德汉姆大学 |
[49:48] | Married Anita Delvecchio, two children. . . | 与安尼塔·德尔维奇奥结婚有两个孩子 |
[49:50] | Stephanie and David. | 史蒂芬妮和大卫 |
[49:57] | Six-foot-two, 182 pounds, black hair, brown eyes. | 身高6尺2 体重182磅 黑发 棕眼 |
[50:00] | Military record, five years Intelligence. | 参军纪录 5年情报工作 |
[50:03] | Anything you’d like to add? Do you want to look up my ass, too? | – 有什么要补充的吗? – 想拜访我的屁股么? |
[50:08] | You’re working for me, Sergeant Brocco. | 你是来为我工作的 布罗柯中士 |
[50:09] | I’m working for the United States government, sir. | 我是为美国政府工作的 |
[50:11] | In this office, I am the United States government. | 在这里我就是美国政府 |
[50:13] | You’re pretty sure of yourself for somebody who just began. | 你个菜鸟真自信 |
[50:15] | They wouldn’t tell me your name. | 他们不告诉我你的名字 |
[50:17] | Then how do you know you’re not in the wrong place? | 那你怎么知道没走错地方? |
[50:18] | They said you were a serious SOB that didn’t have any sense of humor. | 他们说你个狗娘养的没幽默感 |
[50:22] | There can’t be two of you. | 所以一定是你 |
[50:33] | Are you going to answer it? | 你不接么? |
[50:35] | Depends if I’m working for you or if I’m not. | 要看我是不是为你工作了 |
[50:36] | One of your jobs, Sergeant, is answering the telephone. | 中士 接电话是你的工作 |
[50:40] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[50:46] | Use your tradecraft well, particularly the use of black propaganda | 要好好运用间谍手段 特别是暗宣传 |
[50:50] | and the ingredient known as playback. | 还有回放技巧 |
[50:53] | Understanding how effectively your own disinformation | 要清楚你的假情报 |
[50:55] | is actually working on the enemy. | 是否对敌人起了作用 |
[50:59] | It’s almost four. | 快4点了 |
[51:00] | How do you spell syphilis? Is it one “L” or two? | 梅毒怎么写?梅花的梅还是发霉的霉 |
[51:02] | Syphilis. One, I think. I never had it. | 梅毒 梅花的梅吧 没得过 |
[51:07] | It’s vital to penetrate the enemy’s intelligence services. | 一定要攻击对手的情报系统 |
[51:11] | Push them into an unreal world, as it were. | 把他们引入一个虚假世界 |
[51:14] | Doctors in England today | 今日 英国的医生们宣布 |
[51:15] | announced that medical records taken from Adolf Hitler’s personal physician, | 从希特勒的私人医生 西奥多·莫雷尔的 |
[51:18] | Dr. Theodor Morell, revealed that Mr. Hitler had contracted syphilis | 医疗纪录来看 希特勒在一战 |
[51:22] | while serving in the German armed forces during World War l. | 效力于德国陆军时已染上梅毒 |
[51:25] | The very qualities that make a good intelligence officer, | 多疑和不厌其烦 |
[51:29] | a suspicious mind, a love of complexity and detail, | 是你和你的对手 |
[51:33] | are the very qualities of someone you’ll be observing. | 都必备的素质 |
[51:48] | Good evening, Lord Cooper. | 晚上好 库珀勋爵 |
[51:50] | I have some information that might be of interest to you. | 你会对这些消息感兴趣的 |
[51:53] | The mental facility to detect conspiracies and betrayal | 察觉阴谋和背叛的头脑 |
[51:56] | are the same qualities most likely to corrode natural judgment. | 同样能扰乱你的判断 |
[52:00] | Everything that seems clear is bent. And everything that seems bent is clear. | 事实皆被扭曲 看似虚假便是真相 |
[52:06] | Trapped in reflections, | 在这是非颠倒的世界 |
[52:07] | you must learn to recognize when a lie masquerades as the truth, | 你必须学会认清事实真相 |
[52:12] | and then deal with it efficiently, dispassionately. | 这样才能高效冷静地处理事情 |
[52:15] | We know you’ve been passing information to the German High Command. | 我们知道你在给德军统帅部提供情报 |
[52:18] | Never give anyone time to think. | 不要给任何人思考的机会 |
[52:20] | Now, I’m going to offer you one of two choices. | 你有两条路 |
[52:22] | You set the tone of the discussion and quickly come to the point. | 看似讨论实则直奔主题 |
[52:25] | Either you can be executed for treason, | 要么以叛国罪处死你 |
[52:28] | or you can continue to spy for the enemy here | 要么监视这里的敌人 |
[52:30] | and provide them with the information we provide you with. | 提供给他们 我们给你的情报 |
[52:32] | Pass this on to your German friends. And if I find out it wasn’t done, | 把这个给你的德国朋友 如果我发现你没干的话 |
[52:35] | there won’t be a second chance. | 就不会再有第二次机会了 |
[52:36] | You’ll quite simply be hanged as a spy. Do we understand each other? | 你会迅速被当作间谍处死 明白了么? |
[52:40] | How do we know he won’t be working for two masters? | 你怎么知道他不会做双重间谍? |
[52:42] | Precisely. We don’t. | 我们恰恰不知道 |
[52:45] | How do I know if I can even trust you? You won’t. | – 我怎么知道能不能信任你? – 不能 |
[52:50] | I mean, I hope you’re lucky enough to meet someone you trust. | 我的意思是 希望你能找到值得信任的人 |
[52:54] | I regret to say | 遗憾的是 |
[52:56] | I haven’t. | 我找不到 |
[53:02] | You must be young Edward. | 你一定就是年轻的爱德华 |
[53:04] | Dr. Fredericks has told me so much about you. | 弗雷德里克博士一直提起你 |
[53:06] | Arch Cummings. Nice to meet you. | – 我是艾奇·库明斯 – 很高兴认识你 |
[53:08] | Nice to meet you. | 我也是 |
[53:10] | I understand we’re of a like mind on many things. | 我们在很多方面都很像 |
[53:12] | Good schoolboys, Yale, Cambridge. | 都是好学生 耶鲁和剑桥 |
[53:16] | Dreamers. | 都很有梦想 |
[53:18] | They say to be an exceptional intelligence officer, | 人们说想要成为出色的情报员 |
[53:22] | you have to have a steady mind, | 就必须意志坚定 |
[53:23] | an unwavering sense of belief in what you’re doing, | 对工作有忠贞的信念 |
[53:28] | and be a hopeless romantic. | 还要不可救药的浪漫 |
[53:34] | American Trade Bureau. | 美国贸易局 |
[53:38] | It’s overseas, a Senator Russell for you. | 国际长途 罗素议员找你 |
[53:47] | Hello? | 喂? |
[53:51] | Yes. Yeah. Yes, I can hear you. | 嗯 对 听得见 |
[53:57] | Thank you for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[54:00] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[54:06] | We had a boy. | 我有儿子了 |
[54:09] | Would you mind if we called him Edward? If we called him Edward Junior? | 叫他爱德华好吗?小爱德华? |
[54:14] | I love that. I think it’s perfect. Fit for a king. | 太好了 完美的名字 有君王气息 |
[54:18] | That’s what I was thinking. Fit for a king. You like Edward? | – 我就是这么想的 有君王气息 – 喜欢爱德华吗? |
[54:24] | I think he likes it. | 他好像挺喜欢的 |
[54:27] | So, how are you? Are you | 你最近怎样?是在 |
[54:30] | saving the world and keeping us safe? | 拯救世界吗?在保护我们? |
[54:32] | Sometimes. | 有时吧 |
[54:35] | What color are his eyes? | 他的眼睛什么颜色? |
[54:39] | Hello? | 喂? |
[54:41] | Hello? | 喂? |
[54:50] | ARCH. When he’s old enough, you can read it to him. | 等他长大了就能念给他听了 |
[54:53] | It’s a first edition. | 这是第一版的 |
[54:54] | Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol. It was my father’s. | 查尔斯·狄更斯的《圣诞歌声》 是我父亲的 |
[54:58] | He would read it to me when I was a boy. | 小时候他念给我听的 |
[55:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[55:04] | I had an unfortunate discovery today. | 今天发现了件糟糕的事 |
[55:07] | A man that works for me, sat just outside my door. | 我的人坐在我家门口 |
[55:10] | I found out he had given a rose to a woman with a small note. | 他给了个女人一朵玫瑰和一张纸条 |
[55:14] | The rose was quite lovely, an Abyssinian rose, | 玫瑰非常漂亮 是阿比西尼亚玫瑰 |
[55:17] | its stem neatly wrapped in silk paper. All quite beautiful and touching, | 茎秆巧妙地包裹着丝纸 非常美丽感人 |
[55:21] | save for the fact that the paper was filled with secret writing for her German friends | 除了那张给德国人的纸条 |
[55:26] | detailing changes to the American order of battle here. | 写满了美国在这里的战争指令 |
[55:31] | Excuse me, sir. | 先生 打扰一下 |
[55:34] | Thank you. Thank you, sir. | – 谢谢 – 谢谢先生 |
[55:37] | How did the Irish poet say it? | 就像那个爱尔兰诗人说的 |
[55:40] | “A friend for today is tomorrow’s heartbreak.” | 昔日友情 今朝凋零 |
[55:45] | Do you know what my deepest fear is? That I will end up friendless. | 我最怕的 便是孤寂而终 |
[55:51] | Completely alone. | 无亲无故 |
[55:55] | I think you two know each other. | 你们都认识了吧 |
[55:58] | Richard. I didn’t expect to see you. Hello, Edward. | – 理查德 你也来了啊 – 嗨 爱德华 |
[56:01] | Mr. Hayes has come over to work with us in Special Operations. | 海耶斯会在特殊行动中帮我们 |
[56:04] | I hope you don’t mind, I’ve invited him to join our conversation. | 不介意他加入我们的谈话吧 |
[56:18] | I’m afraid our dear English teacher has a bad habit of making easy friendships. | 恐怕亲爱的英国老师有点交友不慎 |
[56:25] | You know, of course, about his particular sexual tastes. | 你知道的 他特殊的性取向 |
[56:33] | I’m afraid he’s not been very discriminating in his partners. | 而且对伴侣不加选择 |
[56:38] | Some people are extremely worried about his exposure. | 我们很担心他会泄密 |
[56:45] | I hope you two can help sort this rather delicate matter out for us. | 希望你们两个能解决这棘手的问题 |
[57:04] | This seems to me to be a problem for the British. | 这不是英国人的事么 |
[57:06] | Why are we involved? | 和我们有什么关系? |
[57:10] | The British are a civilized people. | 英国人很文明 |
[57:13] | They don’t eat their own. They have somebody do it for them. | 不会自相残杀 他们会叫别人来做 |
[57:18] | So why are you telling me? | 那你告诉我干嘛? |
[57:21] | I’m giving you an opportunity to handle it. Or somebody else will. | 给你机会 否则就由别人来干了 |
[57:42] | I’m sorry you’ve been brought into this. | 很抱歉连累你了 |
[57:46] | If the headmaster won’t listen to reason, you might want to tie your shoe. | 如果他不服理的话 你就系好自己的鞋带吧 |
[57:51] | I’m sorry it has to be this way. | 很抱歉 但必须这样 |
[57:54] | It’s not something I’m happy about having to be doing. | 我也不希望这样 |
[58:10] | Have you thought at all about maybe going back to teaching again full-time? | 有没有想过回去全职教书? |
[58:15] | They’re concerned about my personal associations, aren’t they? | 是他们担心我的社会交际吧? |
[58:20] | Cambridge boys stick together like glue. | 剑桥男生异常团结 |
[58:24] | I’m far too democratic in my tastes for them. | 我力不从心 |
[58:27] | They like pressed trousers and proper buttons. | 他们喜欢紧身裤和合适的纽扣 |
[58:32] | No. I’ve done all the teaching I intend to do. | 我已经教得够多了 |
[58:37] | I am who I am. | 我就是我 |
[58:40] | I’ll suffer that. | 虽然会很痛苦 |
[58:46] | Please. You’ve given all the service that you can. | 别这样 你已经鞠躬尽瘁了 |
[58:51] | It’s time to retire. | 该休息了 |
[58:56] | The good schoolboy will be close by. | 那好学生就在边上 |
[58:59] | He’ll want to know my response. | 他想知道我的反应 |
[59:05] | I understand if you want to tie your shoe. | 你想系好自己的鞋带 这我理解 |
[59:10] | It’s a dirty business, I’ve been part of it for far too long. | 这是脏活 爱德华 我干得太久了 |
[59:35] | You might want to think about getting yourself a new pair of shoes, Edward. | 你应该考虑换双鞋了 爱德华 |
[59:42] | There’s a wonderful shop in St. James’. | 在圣詹姆士有家很好的店 |
[59:44] | Mr. Pettibone’s. He’s bootmaker to the King. | 佩蒂伯恩先生是给国王做鞋的 |
[59:50] | But then, I suppose we all are in our own way, aren’t we? | 但我们都有自己的路 不是么? |
[59:53] | Bootmakers to kings. | 自己的国王 |
[59:59] | Get out while you still can. | 趁现在离开吧 |
[1:00:03] | While you still believe. | 趁还有信仰 |
[1:00:06] | While you still have a soul. | 趁还有灵魂 |
[1:00:47] | Hello. Any of you chaps got a light? | 你们好啊 谁能借个火吗? |
[1:01:54] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[1:02:04] | He knew too much. | 他知道得太多了 |
[1:02:10] | You understand. | 你能理解的 |
[1:02:36] | People who really love each other don’t have secrets. | 真正相爱的人间没有秘密 (CIA技术处理部) |
[1:02:37] | You are safe here with me. | 你在我身边很安全 |
[1:02:39] | It appears the word we couldn’t make out | 这个词听不清 |
[1:02:41] | had its sound wave significantly clipped by whoever made this tape. | 被做带子的人特地剪掉了 |
[1:02:44] | We restored it by amplifying specific frequencies seen on the oscilloscope. | 扩大示波镜上的频率后我们重建了它 |
[1:02:49] | Cochinos is Spanish for “pigs.” Let me hear it again. | – Cochinos是西班牙语的“猪猡湾” – 让我再听一遍 |
[1:02:59] | And the siren noise we couldn’t pinpoint before were hiding church bells. | 之前未知的警报声用来隐藏教堂钟声的 |
[1:03:06] | For some reason, other noises were added to distort the bells. | 不知何故还有些噪音用来扭曲钟声 |
[1:03:09] | In the makeup table’s mirror, you can actually make out the reflection of a church steeple, | 透过化妆桌的镜子能看到教堂钟塔 |
[1:03:14] | whose three belfries correspond with the bells you hear. | 三个钟的声音与你听到的相符 |
[1:03:19] | The volume indicates that the church is across the street, | 钟声显示教堂在马路对面 |
[1:03:22] | again, possibly on a town square. | 同样可能是在城镇广场上 |
[1:03:25] | On the nightstand, we can see a clock radio. | 床头柜上有个收音机闹钟 |
[1:03:29] | It reads almost 10.00, which would correspond with the church bells. | 差不多是10:00 也与教堂钟声相符 |
[1:03:34] | I also have audio of a ceiling fan. | 另外还有吊扇的声音 |
[1:03:38] | It’s a four-blade, standard ceiling fan. We don’t know where it’s from. | 是个四页标准吊扇 产地无法辨别 |
[1:03:42] | There is something here. | 这里有个东西 |
[1:03:44] | It could be nothing significant, maybe a candle, a paperweight. | 可能不太重要 是蜡烛或书之类的 |
[1:03:48] | Or it may be something personal | 也可能是个私人用品 |
[1:03:50] | that we could identify the people in the room with. | 能确定房间里人的身份 |
[1:03:52] | We’re going to wash it again, maybe see what’s there. | 再洗一遍也许就能看清了 |
[1:03:56] | How long until there’s some definition | 什么时候才能 |
[1:04:00] | as to exactly where we are? | 查出他们在哪儿? |
[1:04:03] | We’re going as quickly as we can, sir. | 我们正在尽力 先生 |
[1:04:15] | How are Clover and your little boy? Good, thank you. | – 克罗芙和你儿子怎样? – 他们很好 谢谢 |
[1:04:18] | You know, he’s almost five. | 知道么 他快五岁了 |
[1:04:20] | You made quite a name for yourself in London. | 你已经在伦敦很出名了 |
[1:04:23] | The World War is over. | 世界大战虽然结束了 |
[1:04:25] | The war for the world has just begun. | 但真正的战斗才开始 |
[1:04:27] | In every liberated country, there will be a battle between us and the Russians | 在每个解放国我们都要跟苏联 |
[1:04:30] | for their hearts and minds. | 争夺民心 |
[1:04:34] | Since we dropped the bomb, they’re feeling a little short between the legs. | 我们用了核弹后苏联有点不爽 |
[1:04:38] | The Russians still live in the 19th century. Beets and potatoes. | 他们仍就活在19世纪 吃着甜菜和番薯 |
[1:04:42] | All that will change dramatically. Right now, they’re gobbling up territory, | 但这即将转变 他们正吞噬着领土 |
[1:04:46] | taking home every scientist they can steal. In 10 years, they’ll have the bomb. | 疯狂掠抢科学家 不出10年就能造出核弹了 |
[1:04:51] | We have to get anyone that can be useful to us out of Berlin before they do. | 要抢在他们之前带走柏林有用的人 |
[1:05:00] | Churchill was right. | 丘吉尔是对的 |
[1:05:03] | We shouldn’t have stopped marching until we reached Moscow. | 我们应该一路打到莫斯科 |
[1:05:08] | They’re from Switzerland. | 这些是来自瑞士的 |
[1:05:10] | I had them sent with the pouch to Berlin. | 我把它和烟草袋一起带来柏林 |
[1:05:14] | They’re a weakness of mine. | 这是我的弱点 |
[1:05:16] | When I was a child, my mother would always reward me with a chocolate. | 小时候母亲经常奖励我巧克力 |
[1:05:22] | It’s a dreadful habit. | 真是个讨厌的习惯 |
[1:05:24] | Chocolates or seeking approval? | 巧克力还是寻求奖励? |
[1:05:27] | Both. | 都是 |
[1:05:30] | He was an officer in the Abwehr, German Military Intelligence. | 他在德国反间谍机关里工作 |
[1:05:37] | He says he knows the location of certain Nazi V-2 rocket scientists in hiding. | 他说他知道某些纳粹V-2科学家的藏身地 (德国二战时的单级液体弹道导弹 世界上首次出现的地地弹道导弹) |
[1:05:41] | Ask him where he wants to go. | 问他想去哪里 |
[1:05:47] | He wants to go to Chicago. He has relatives there. | 他想去芝加哥 在那里有亲戚 |
[1:05:49] | Tell him if he provides us with the names and locations of the scientists, | 告诉他 如果他能给我们名字和地点 |
[1:05:53] | I’ll arrange an exit visa for him. | 我就给他出境签证 |
[1:05:56] | As soon as he’s served his purpose, turn him over to the Nazi catchers. | 完成之后把他交给捉捕纳粹的 |
[1:06:10] | An ex-Waffen-SS Group Commander would like to speak with you about asylum. | 一名前武装党卫队指挥官想寻求庇护 |
[1:06:19] | It’s very ugly, isn’t it? | 很难看对吧? |
[1:06:21] | It isn’t meant to be jewelry. | 又不是首饰 |
[1:06:24] | I lost the sound in one ear altogether. | 我这只耳朵完全丧失了听力 |
[1:06:27] | I can hear with the help of the apparatus out of this ear, | 要戴上这个才行 |
[1:06:31] | but they say in one year or so. . . | 但他们说再过一年左右… |
[1:06:32] | You hardly notice it’s there. | 没事我看不到 |
[1:06:41] | The Russians are interested in making a prisoner swap. | 苏联人想交换囚犯 |
[1:07:10] | We are prepared to offer you some Jewish scientists liberated in the East | 我们想用东柏林的犹太科学家 |
[1:07:14] | for some Nazi scientists you have here in Berlin. | 来换你们这里的纳粹科学家 |
[1:07:26] | These are the names we’re willing to discuss. | 这些是能讨论的人选 |
[1:08:04] | I understand your cryptonym for me is Ulysses. | 我知道我被称为尤利西斯 |
[1:08:09] | Is that for the James Joyce book or the Greek myth? | 是指詹姆斯·乔伊斯的书还是希腊神话? (爱尔兰意识流文学) |
[1:08:19] | Do you know what our code name is for you? | 知道你的代号是什么吗? |
[1:08:26] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[1:08:31] | I took the first hot bath yesterday I’ve taken in three years, | 自从斯大林格勒被包围 |
[1:08:35] | since the siege of Stalingrad. | 昨天洗了三年来的第一次热水澡 |
[1:08:39] | I sat for hours, | 沉浸在水里 |
[1:08:42] | looking out the window, | 看着窗外 |
[1:08:45] | soaking. | 享受了很长时间 |
[1:09:00] | When I was a soldier, my fingers were frostbitten. | 打仗时我的手指冻伤了 |
[1:09:05] | Since then, when I get cold, | 从那时起 |
[1:09:08] | there is a pain. | 一冷就会痛 |
[1:09:13] | Maybe you shouldn’t live in Russia. | 也许你不该待在苏联 |
[1:09:17] | We all have our weaknesses. | 我们都有各自的弱点 |
[1:09:21] | What is yours? | 你的是什么? |
[1:09:26] | I had heard you were silent. | 听说你很沉默寡言 |
[1:09:30] | “Made of stone,” they said. | 他们说你是石头人 |
[1:09:33] | What is the expression? “The silence is deafening.” | 有句话说 沉默是金 |
[1:09:42] | You are going to be a formidable adversary, Mother. | 你将成为一个强大的对手 母亲 |
[1:09:56] | I look forward to our association. | 期待着我们的合作 |
[1:10:01] | I hope it lasts for a long time. | 能坚持很长时间 |
[1:10:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:10:22] | People who really love each other don’t have secrets. | 真正相爱的人间没有秘密 |
[1:10:26] | You are safe here with me. | 在我身边你很安全 |
[1:10:27] | We were able to make out the brand of the fan. | 我们查出了吊扇的牌子 |
[1:10:30] | It’s called a Froid. It’s Belgian. | 叫Froid 来自比利时 (Froid:法语冷冻) |
[1:10:33] | The object on the nightstand, we’re still trying to find out what this is. | 床头柜上的东西我们还在努力查 |
[1:10:38] | We just can’t get any more definition out of it. | 很难确定是什么东西 |
[1:10:46] | Who is this? | 你是谁? |
[1:10:49] | Who’s this? | 你是谁? |
[1:10:52] | Hello, Father. You have a birthday coming up. | – 嗨 爸爸 – 你快生日了 |
[1:10:55] | I’m going to be five soon. | 我快五岁了 |
[1:10:58] | You’re a big boy. | 你长大了 |
[1:11:01] | I’m bigger than Andrew, and he’s six. | 我比安德鲁大 虽然他六岁 |
[1:11:07] | Is your mother there? What? I can’t hear you. | – 你妈妈在吗? – 什么?听不见 |
[1:11:13] | Is your mother there? | 你妈妈在吗? |
[1:11:15] | She’s getting dressed to go out with her friend. | 她在换衣服 要和朋友出去 |
[1:11:18] | He has a new car. He let me drive with him. | 他有辆新车 还让我坐呢 |
[1:11:23] | Hello, Mr. Wilson. This is Edna. | 你好 威尔逊先生 我是埃德娜 |
[1:11:25] | Mrs. Wilson is upstairs. She’s getting ready for dinner. | 太太在楼上 准备出去吃饭 |
[1:11:28] | I’ll tell her you’re on the phone. | 我去叫她 |
[1:11:33] | I’ll call back. | 我再打吧 |
[1:11:42] | Pardon me. | 打扰了 |
[1:11:44] | Do you need me for anything else? No, thank you. | – 还需要什么吗? – 不用了 谢谢 |
[1:11:57] | Do you ever eat, Mr. Carlson? | 你吃过了么 卡尔森先生? |
[1:12:00] | I like to cook. Would you like a home-cooked meal? | 我喜欢做饭 想吃家常菜吗? |
[1:12:12] | Have you ever read Ovid? Metamorphoses in the original Latin? | 读过原版拉丁文的奥维德的《变形记》吗? (奥维德:古罗马诗人) |
[1:12:16] | It’s quite beautiful. | 非常动人 |
[1:12:34] | Bravo. | 精彩 |
[1:12:49] | I should be going. | 我该走了 |
[1:12:59] | Would you like to stay? | 你想留宿吗? |
[1:13:04] | Would you like me to? | 你愿意我留吗? |
[1:13:07] | I would like you to very much. | 非常愿意 |
[1:13:18] | Maybe we could go somewhere together? | 我们能一起出去玩 |
[1:13:21] | The lakes in Bavaria are still beautiful. | 巴伐利亚的湖很美的 (德国南部地名) |
[1:13:24] | There was an inn there before the war where they served breakfast in bed all day. | 战前那里有家早餐送到床边的旅馆 |
[1:13:53] | Hanna? | 汉娜? |
[1:13:58] | I hope you never go home. | 真希望你永远都不回家 |
[1:14:02] | Bavaria is really a beautiful place. | 巴伐利亚真的很美 |
[1:14:06] | I was born there. My grandmother lived there. | 我在那里出生 奶奶也曾住在那里 |
[1:14:12] | I really miss her. | 我很想她 |
[1:14:15] | Why don’t we go? | 我们去吧 |
[1:14:32] | I let a stranger into our house. | 我让陌生人进了我家 |
[1:15:45] | Mother! Father’s here! Mother! | 妈妈!爸爸回来了!妈妈! |
[1:15:55] | Hello, Edward. | 嗨 爱德华 |
[1:15:58] | Hello, Clover. | 嗨 克罗芙 |
[1:16:03] | L. . . | 呃… |
[1:16:06] | I like to be called Margaret now. | 还是叫我玛格丽特吧 |
[1:16:12] | It’s very nice to see you. | 见到你太好了 |
[1:16:16] | It’s good to see you, too. | 我也很高兴 |
[1:16:21] | I made something for you. | 我给你做了个玩具 |
[1:16:27] | See? It’s a ship. | 看到没?是艘船 |
[1:16:31] | But it’s got the flag of England. | 上面有英国国旗 |
[1:16:35] | And then I put a pirate flag there. | 还有面海盗旗 |
[1:16:39] | And if you like, you can count | 喜欢的话 还能数数上面 |
[1:16:42] | how many sails there are. | 有多少桅杆 |
[1:16:44] | You want to try that? | 想试试么? |
[1:16:52] | 15 Fifteen. | |
[1:16:53] | That’s right.Fifteen. | 答对了 15 |
[1:16:58] | No, no, it’s yours. I made it for you. | 不 不 这是你的了 是给你做的 |
[1:17:16] | If it’s all right with you, | 如果可以的话 |
[1:17:19] | I thought maybe we could sleep in separate beds for a while, | 我想还是先分开睡吧 |
[1:17:21] | just until we get to know each other again. | 直到我们重新熟悉了对方 |
[1:17:25] | I made up the spare room. | 我给你空出了间屋子 |
[1:17:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:17:38] | What do you hear from your brother John? | 你哥哥约翰怎样了? |
[1:17:44] | I thought you knew. He was killed in Burma, in 1944. | 我以为你知道的 他44年死在了缅甸 |
[1:17:49] | You never mentioned it in any of your letters. | 你从没在信上提到过 |
[1:17:55] | There wasn’t very much to say. | 没什么好说的 |
[1:18:05] | Six years is a long time. | 六年时间太长了 |
[1:18:11] | I was Ionely and I was with a man once. | 我很孤独 还和别人约会过 |
[1:18:18] | He wasn’t very interesting. | 那人有些无聊 |
[1:18:24] | Were you with anyone? | 你约过别人么? |
[1:18:28] | It was a mistake. | 那是个错误 |
[1:18:46] | Thank you for the ship you made for me. | 谢谢你帮我做的船 |
[1:18:53] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:18:55] | I’m glad you like it. | 很高兴你能喜欢 |
[1:18:59] | Mother said you were in the war. | 妈妈说你在战场上 |
[1:19:01] | Did you fight? Did you kill anybody? | 你打过仗吗?杀过人吗? |
[1:19:08] | No. | 没 |
[1:19:13] | Good night. Good night. | – 晚安 – 晚安 |
[1:19:34] | No! You’re it! | 不!你才是 |
[1:19:36] | Hello, Father. Hello, Hello. | – 嗨 爸爸 – 嗨 爱德华 你好啊 |
[1:19:39] | Hello, dear. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[1:19:40] | There’s somebody waiting for you in the den. | 有人在书房你等你 |
[1:19:45] | General. | 将军 |
[1:19:48] | Edward. | 爱德华 |
[1:19:51] | I’m sorry to barge in on you like this. Your wife kindly helped me to a drink. | 很抱歉这样打搅你 你太太很热心 帮我倒了杯茶 |
[1:19:57] | My feet, they keep cutting off pieces of them. | 我的腿啊 痛也痛死了 |
[1:20:00] | It’s not dignified for men to have to die from the feet up. | 因为腿痛而死可真没面子 |
[1:20:09] | Well, while everybody’s been feeling good about themselves, | 当人们都自我感觉良好的时候 |
[1:20:12] | the Soviets, without firing a shot, have taken over half the world. | 苏联已经不废一枪一弹占领了半个地球 |
[1:20:16] | They’re breathing down our necks. | 他们快打败我们了 |
[1:20:18] | They’ll be in our backyard before you know it. | 马上我们就要后院失火了 |
[1:20:20] | So, I’ve been telling the President | 所以我向总统提议 |
[1:20:21] | about the need to create a new Foreign Intelligence Service. | 建立一个新的海外特勤局 |
[1:20:23] | One that would do in peacetime what OSS did during the war. | 做战时OSS做的事 (战略情报局 CIA前身) |
[1:20:28] | Phillip Allen will be heading the agency. Richard Hayes will be his exec. | 菲利普·艾伦将领导这个机构 理查德·海耶斯作参谋 |
[1:20:31] | And you’ll be taking Division C, | 你领导C组 |
[1:20:32] | special operations that report only to the Director. | 进行特别任务 只向主管汇报 |
[1:20:36] | It would be limited to overseas, obviously. | 很明显 这行动是限制在海外进行的 |
[1:20:38] | Subversive operations, intelligence gathering and analysis. | 进行颠覆性的破坏 情报的收集与分析 |
[1:20:42] | And I’d be interested in your thoughts about this. | 我很感兴趣你关于这个的想法 |
[1:20:46] | Particularly in your area of expertise, counterintelligence. | 尤其在你的特长方面:反间谍活动 |
[1:20:49] | I’d be glad to help in any way I can. | 我将尽我所能作出贡献 |
[1:20:52] | That’s all right. | 很好 |
[1:20:53] | Edward, go outside. | 爱德华 出去一下 |
[1:20:57] | Excuse me, sir. Margaret! | 抱歉 先生 玛格丽特! |
[1:21:01] | Come on, Edward. | 来吧 爱德华 |
[1:21:03] | Come. Let’s go outside, all right? Daddy’s busy. | 我们出去玩吧 爸爸很忙 |
[1:21:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:21:19] | I have to tell you, I have some real problems with this whole thing, | 我得告诉你 尽管我们很需要这样做 |
[1:21:23] | despite how much we need it. | 我还是对这整个事情很不安 |
[1:21:26] | I’m concerned that too much power will end up in the hands of too few. | 我担心过多的权利 最终会集中在少数人手中 |
[1:21:29] | It’s always in somebody’s best interest to promote enemies, real or imagined. | 人总是喜欢树立敌对 真实的或是假想的 |
[1:21:33] | I see this as America’s eyes and ears. I don’t want it to become its heart and soul. | 美国人只是表面感觉到 我可不想让它深入人心 |
[1:21:40] | So I told the President, for this to work, | 所以我告诉总统 想要进行这项活动 |
[1:21:42] | there’s gonna have to be some kind of civilian oversight. | 就会有民间方面的监督 |
[1:21:45] | Oversight? | 监督? |
[1:21:47] | How can you have a covert organization | 如果有人背后盯着你看 |
[1:21:49] | if you have people looking over your shoulder? | 你怎么能建立一个秘密组织? |
[1:21:51] | You know who gave Hitler his power? The clerks and the bookkeepers. | 你知道是谁赋予希特勒权利吗? 是那些文书和会计员 |
[1:21:55] | The civil servants. | 那些公务员 |
[1:21:58] | I have this one weakness. | 这样的决定有一个弱点 |
[1:22:00] | I believe in a just God. | 我相信公正的上帝 |
[1:22:03] | I always seem to err on the side of democracy. | 我似乎总是在民主方面犯错误 |
[1:22:12] | This must be a nice place to raise a family. | 一定有个合适的地方建立一个大家庭 |
[1:22:15] | I never made the time. | 我从没抽出时间做这件事 |
[1:22:18] | I’ll be dead in less than a year. | 我活不过一年了 |
[1:22:23] | I love this country. | 我爱这个国家 |
[1:22:25] | We all do, sir. We all do. | 我们都爱的 先生 都爱的 |
[1:22:38] | No matter what anyone tells you, there’ll be no one you can really trust. | 不管别人告诉你什么 没什么人你可以真正相信 |
[1:22:46] | I’m afraid when all is said and done, we’re all just clerks, too. | 恐怕一切都被说出来并执行的时候 我们也只是一般文员了 |
[1:23:10] | I was under the impression that Dr. Ibanez supported a democracy. | 我印象里伊班尼兹博士支持民主 |
[1:23:14] | I’m afraid he’s changed his mind. | 恐怕他改变主意了 |
[1:23:16] | The doctor’s started to believe his own propaganda. | 博士开始相信他自己的宣传机构 |
[1:23:18] | I mean, you dreamed this guy up, Edward, helped get him elected. | 我是说 你凭空让这人上台 帮助他当选 |
[1:23:21] | Those are the Soviets. | 那些是苏联人 |
[1:23:23] | International Department of Central Committee members | 中央委员会的国际部 |
[1:23:25] | Trubnikov, Kushelnikov, | 楚布尼科夫 库申尼科夫 |
[1:23:27] | who have become overly interested in their natural resources, | 他们对自然资源过分感兴趣了 |
[1:23:30] | particularly coffee. | 尤其是咖啡 |
[1:23:34] | Our economic interests are being compromised, | 如果说他们出现在我们家门口 没有危险的话 |
[1:23:37] | to say nothing of the dangers of a Soviet presence so close to home. | 我们的经济利益就会受到威胁 |
[1:23:42] | For security, Edward, we must establish our own presence there. | 为了安全 爱德华 我们也要在他们那建立机构 |
[1:23:47] | Wait, stop. Can you go back? | 等等 停一下 能倒回去吗? |
[1:23:50] | Go back a little bit. | 倒回去一点点 |
[1:23:55] | Run it from there. | 从那里开始 |
[1:24:12] | I just thought I saw something. | 我以为我发现了什么 |
[1:24:14] | I want you two to put your heads together on this. | 我要你们俩合作做这件事 |
[1:24:16] | Michael will be going down there as an agricultural specialist | 麦克尔将作为农业学家 |
[1:24:20] | with the Mayan Coffee Company. Non-official. | 同麦因咖啡公司到达那里 非官方的 |
[1:24:24] | He’ll be our eyes and ears. | 他将是我们的眼睛和耳朵 |
[1:24:26] | Congratulations. Thank you, sir. | – 恭喜 – 谢谢 长官 |
[1:24:28] | Good luck. Thank you. | – 好运 – 谢谢 |
[1:24:30] | I wouldn’t wear my class ring down there. | 我不会带着我的班级戒指到那去 |
[1:24:33] | Yes, sir. Of course. | 是的 长官 当然 |
[1:24:34] | I want all intelligence on this sent directly to me and no one else. | 我要所有情报直接送到我这来 只有我 |
[1:24:42] | I believe that’s what you’re looking for. | 我相信这就是你在找的 |
[1:24:46] | That’ll do it. | 这会管用的 |
[1:25:41] | Mr. Wilson? This came for you through the Carlson cover address. | 威尔森先生? 这是通过卡尔森封皮上的地址送来的 |
[1:25:46] | There was no card. | 没留下卡片 |
[1:26:40] | There’s been a potential compromise down south. | 南方已经受到潜在威胁 |
[1:26:44] | Ulysses. | 尤利西斯 |
[1:26:46] | We can’t wait another 24 hours. | 我们不能再等24小时了 |
[1:26:48] | If you can guarantee that all assets are in place and prepared to move on my order, | 如果你能保证所有资产已经到位 随时按我命令转移 |
[1:26:52] | I’m prepared to move as well. | 我也准备好转移了 |
[1:26:58] | Come back to bed. | 回去睡吧 |
[1:27:01] | What were you talking about? | 你在说什么呢? |
[1:27:03] | It’s grown-up talk. | 这是大人之间的谈话 |
[1:27:05] | I had a nightmare. | 我做噩梦了 |
[1:27:08] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都很好的 |
[1:27:12] | Could you stay with me another minute? | 你能再和我待一会吗? |
[1:27:19] | Try to get some sleep. | 接着睡吧 |
[1:27:23] | Yes? | 继续 |
[1:27:26] | We haven’t got time to be sure on this. This whole thing hinges on support. | 我们没时间确认这件事了 整件事是依靠支持的 |
[1:27:29] | If we don’t have the support, I can’t guarantee the outcome. | 如果我们不能获得支持 我没法保证结果 |
[1:27:33] | Can you guarantee the support? | 你能保证支持吗 |
[1:27:36] | That’s not a guarantee. That’s not an answer. | 那可不是保证 那不是办法 |
[1:27:40] | Do what you have to do. These men aren’t ideological. | 做你该做的 这些人不是意识形态驱动的 |
[1:27:44] | Put more in their Christmas stockings, and they’ll fall into place. | 多给他们点好处 他们就会规规矩矩的 |
[1:27:47] | Call the station chief. Get him out of bed. | 给局长打电话 让他起床 |
[1:27:51] | Margaret tells us that you work with the CIA. | 玛格丽特告诉我们说你为中情局工作 |
[1:27:56] | My wife has a vivid imagination. | 我老婆思维很活跃 |
[1:27:59] | I’m a trade advisor. A civil servant. | 我是商业顾问 公务员 |
[1:28:12] | Good night. Good night. | – 晚安 – 晚安 |
[1:28:21] | How dare you speak to me that way? | 你怎敢那样对我说话? |
[1:28:23] | You are never to tell anybody what I do. | 你不要再告诉任何人我是干什么的 |
[1:28:24] | How dare you? Those people are my friends! I don’t have a lot of friends! | 你怎敢?那些人是我的朋友! 我没多少朋友! |
[1:28:27] | You are never to tell anyone what it is I do. Never. Do you understand me? | 你不要再告诉任何人我是干什么的 永远别说 明白? |
[1:28:30] | What you do? What you do? I don’t know what you do! | 干什么的?干什么的? 我都不知道你是干什么的! |
[1:28:32] | You leave at five, you’re home at ten, seven days a week. | 你5点就出去 10点才回来 天天如此 |
[1:28:35] | You don’t say a damn word to me! | 你和我一句话都不讲! |
[1:28:36] | I live with a ghost! I don’t know what you do! | 我和鬼魂生活在一起! 我都不知道你是干什么的! |
[1:28:47] | Call back. | 我打回去 |
[1:28:56] | They’re ready. Launch the operation. | 他们准备好了 行动吧 |
[1:28:59] | Say something. | 说点什么吧 |
[1:29:01] | Say something. I have to go now. | – 说点什么 – 我得走了 |
[1:29:03] | Say something! Talk to me! Say something! | 说点什么! 说话啊! |
[1:29:06] | Look at me. Say something. | 看着我 说点什么 |
[1:29:36] | Remember what I said. Don’t touch anything. All right? | 记着我说过的话 什么也别碰 好吗? |
[1:29:43] | Merry Christmas, Margaret. Merry Christmas. | – 圣诞快乐 爱德华 – 圣诞快乐 |
[1:29:46] | Is this young Edward? | 这是小爱德华? |
[1:29:48] | Would you like to come inside and meet our very special guest this evening? | 想进去见见我们今晚非常特别的客人吗? |
[1:29:56] | Santa Claus. | 圣诞老人 |
[1:29:57] | Would you like to meet Santa? Yeah. | – 想看看圣诞老人吗? – 好啊 |
[1:29:59] | Come along. | 来 |
[1:30:01] | Toddy is wonderful with children. Yes, she is. | – 托迪对孩子们很好 – 没错 |
[1:30:04] | Come and meet Santa. | 来看看圣诞老人吧 |
[1:30:08] | Would you like a drink, Edward? Thank you. | – 想要喝点什么吗 爱德华? – 谢谢 |
[1:30:12] | I believe congratulations are in order. | 我相信胜利已进入正轨 |
[1:30:16] | The doctor has no more patients because of malpractice. | 由于玩忽职守 大夫不再有病人了 |
[1:30:22] | Gentlemen. Edward. | – 先生们 – 爱德华 |
[1:30:28] | Phillip. | 菲利普 |
[1:30:29] | Bill. | 比尔 |
[1:30:31] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[1:30:33] | you can all be very proud of what you’ve started. | 你们可以为你们开始做的事情自豪 |
[1:30:40] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[1:30:41] | Merry Christmas, Bill. Merry Christmas. | – 圣诞快乐 比尔 – 圣诞快乐 |
[1:30:53] | Christmas is full of surprises. | 圣诞节是充满惊喜的 |
[1:30:55] | Do you like surprises under the tree? | 你喜欢圣诞树下面的惊喜吗? |
[1:30:58] | Well, we’ll make sure you have lots of surprises | 我们保证你会收到好多惊喜 |
[1:31:03] | and things like that. Okay? | 就应该是这样的 对吧? |
[1:31:05] | I’m sure Mom and Dad agree that that would be a good idea. | 我肯定爸爸妈妈会认为这是个好主意 |
[1:31:08] | Surprises are the best part of Christmas, don’t you think? | 惊喜是圣诞节最美妙的部分 对吧? |
[1:31:11] | How about games? | 做点游戏吧 |
[1:31:16] | How about ball games? | 玩玩球怎么样? |
[1:31:22] | Can I get you a towel? I’m so sorry. | – 我给你拿条毛巾吧 – 对不起 |
[1:31:24] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[1:31:26] | All right. It’s all right. | 没事 没事了 |
[1:31:27] | Can you take me home, please? | 能带我回家吗? |
[1:31:29] | I think we should go home. Lower your voice. | – 我想我们该回家了 – 小点声 |
[1:31:31] | You can use our bath if you’d like. I might have some dry clothes. | 愿意的话 你可以用我们的洗手间 我有些干衣服 |
[1:31:33] | Thank you. Come with me, It’s all right. Come with me. | – 谢谢 – 跟我来 爱德华 跟我来 |
[1:31:37] | Can I help you up, Mrs. Wilson? | 能为您效劳吗 威尔森夫人? |
[1:32:40] | Did you know that Phillip is going to be | 你知道菲利普将要 |
[1:32:42] | on the Mayan Coffee Company’s board of directors? | 进入麦因咖啡公司董事会吗? |
[1:32:47] | Remember what I said to you about friends. | 记住我和你说的关于朋友那些话 |
[1:33:03] | You look good, Edward. | 你看上去不错 爱德华 |
[1:33:05] | How long has it been? Seven, eight years? | 有多少年了?7 8年? |
[1:33:09] | A lot of water under the bridge. | 时光如流水 |
[1:33:14] | Carolyn and I, we just bought our first house. | 卡罗琳和我 我们刚刚买下 我们第一处房产 |
[1:33:17] | And everything’s already broken. I spend my weekends fixing things. | 一切都是坏的 我周末总是修这修那 |
[1:33:21] | By the time I get everything fixed, it’ll be time to sell the fucking house. | 等我都修好的时候 房子也该卖了 |
[1:33:27] | Maybe you can give me a heads-up on somebody. | 也许你能给我盯着点什么人 |
[1:33:35] | You’re asking me to give you FBI files on an American citizen? | 你要我给你关于美国公民的FBI文件? |
[1:33:38] | You know I can’t do that. It’s against the law to spy on citizens. | 你知道我做不到的 监视公民是违法的 |
[1:33:43] | Keep it. | 留着吧 |
[1:33:45] | Maybe someday you’ll change your mind. | 也许有一天你就改变主意了 |
[1:34:15] | May I come in? | 能进来吗? |
[1:34:31] | You know, I’ve never been in your office. | 你知道 我从没来过你的办公室 |
[1:34:34] | How was the fishing? | 鱼钓得怎么样? |
[1:34:37] | It was a bad year. The water is too high. | 今年可不好 水位太高了 |
[1:34:41] | I understand you wanted to | 我明白你曾想 |
[1:34:43] | personally give me the Operation Zapata list yourself. | 以个人名义给我萨帕塔运动成员名单 (萨帕塔 墨西哥革命领导人) |
[1:34:50] | There isn’t one, is there? | 根本就没有 对吗? |
[1:34:56] | You know it was a silent operation. | 你知道这是秘密行动 |
[1:34:58] | It wasn’t silent enough. | 还不够秘密 |
[1:35:05] | I’ve been asked by the President to suggest who we no longer need with us. | 总统问我谁是我们不再需要的人 |
[1:35:13] | Who would you recommend, Edward? | 你推荐谁呢 爱德华? |
[1:35:15] | I serve at the pleasure of the Director, sir. | 我是为主管服务的 先生 |
[1:35:19] | I’m just a gatekeeper. | 我只是个看门人 |
[1:35:23] | And why is it that people like us choose to serve, | 为什么那些人要我们去卖命 |
[1:35:27] | for nickels a day, in a profession that makes us | 薪水微薄 这个行当让我们 |
[1:35:30] | constantly look over our shoulder to see who’s watching us? | 总是要去提防别人有没发现 |
[1:35:34] | When will you make your decision? | 你什么时候做出决定? |
[1:35:39] | Decision? | 决定? |
[1:35:44] | I serve at the discretion of the President of the United States. | 我按美国总统意愿行事 |
[1:35:49] | I will do what I think is best for the country. | 我要做我认为对这个国家最好的事情 |
[1:35:59] | It’s important that we find out who’s responsible. | 弄清楚谁负责是很重要的 |
[1:36:06] | Good night. Good night. | – 晚安 – 晚安 |
[1:36:21] | At 2242, call received on Berlin base chief’s operational line. | 22点42分 柏林分局局长收到来电 |
[1:36:25] | Man says he’s senior officer, KGB. Would not give name. | 有人声称自己是克格勃高级官员 不肯留下姓名 |
[1:36:30] | Open up. Thanks. | 打开门 谢谢 |
[1:36:37] | “KGB officer asks when Mr. Edward Wilson is coming. | 克格勃官员问爱德华先生什么时候过来 |
[1:36:40] | “He wants to know Mr. Edward Wilson’s response.” | 要想知道爱德华先生的反应 |
[1:36:43] | Tell him Mr. Edward Wilson is here, | 告诉他爱德华先生到了 |
[1:36:46] | and would like to know what he intends to provide us with in return. | 想知道他作为回报会提供我们什么 |
[1:36:55] | He says, “In return for safe journey, | 他说 作为安全旅行的回报 |
[1:36:58] | “he will provide Mr. Wilson with clear understanding | 他将提供威尔森先生 |
[1:37:01] | “of last three losses in Moscow | 在莫斯科前面三次损失的详细情况 |
[1:37:04] | “and identities of Soviet agents in your country, | 以及在你们国家苏联特工的身份 |
[1:37:09] | “penetrations of Moscow station. | 还有对莫斯科当局的渗透 |
[1:37:13] | “He will also speak personally with Mr. Edward Wilson about | 他还会亲自和爱德华先生谈谈 |
[1:37:17] | “Ulysses. | 尤利西斯的事情 |
[1:37:20] | “Things only he knows of Ulysses, | 只有他知道的尤利西斯的情况 |
[1:37:22] | “how he thinks, what he plans to do, | 他的想法 他的打算 |
[1:37:25] | “and what he wants Mr. Edward Wilson to think he is doing. | 以及他要爱德华以为他正在做的 |
[1:37:30] | “To establish bonafides, he will carry with him | 为表现诚意 |
[1:37:34] | “KGB surveillance photographs of all CIA officers in Moscow | 他将携带在莫斯科克格勃监视中情局 所有官员的照片 |
[1:37:41] | “and would be more than happy to take polygraph.” | 并且很乐意进行测谎 |
[1:37:55] | Ulysses. | 尤利西斯 |
[1:38:00] | Ask him what his weakness is. | 问他他的弱点是什么 |
[1:38:17] | “The cold.” | “寒冷” |
[1:38:21] | Let’s get him over here. | 把他带到这来 |
[1:38:23] | My name is Valentin Gregorievich Mironov. | 我叫瓦伦汀·格里高利·米偌诺夫 |
[1:38:27] | My children’s names are Anatoly and Sergei. | 我的孩子名字叫安娜托利和塞尔吉 |
[1:38:31] | My father played the cello. I play the violin. But you know this. | 我父亲拉大提琴 我拉小提琴 但是你们知道 |
[1:38:35] | I risk my life to come all the way to tell you this, to confirm what you already know. | 我冒着生命危险来到这里 来确认你们已经知道的东西 |
[1:38:40] | You failed the polygraph, Mr. Mironov. | 你没通过测谎 米偌诺夫先生 |
[1:38:41] | You know every Russian fails polygraph. | 你知道每个苏联人都不能通过测谎 |
[1:38:45] | Your polygraph doesn’t understand the Russian soul. | 你们的测谎仪不明白苏联人的灵魂 |
[1:38:53] | What more do you want? I’ve given you my bonafides, the names of agents, | 你们还想怎样? 我已经表示了诚意 |
[1:38:58] | who has been compromised, who you need to know about. | 我给了你们那些受到威胁的特工名单 那是你们想要知道的 |
[1:39:02] | I want to speak to Mr. Edward Wilson. | 我要和爱德华·威尔森讲话 |
[1:39:06] | We were told Mironov was with these men the day the photo was taken. | 有人告诉我们这张照片拍摄时 米偌诺夫和这些人在一起 |
[1:39:08] | Your immediate superior? | 你直接的长官是谁? |
[1:39:10] | We’re not even sure that any of the circled men are him. | 我们甚至不清楚他周围那些人是谁 |
[1:39:12] | I told you this three times already. Sergei Budanov. | 我都说了三次了 塞尔吉·布达诺夫 |
[1:39:15] | I want to speak to Mr. Edward Wilson. | 我要和爱德华·威尔森先生讲话 |
[1:39:22] | I would like some tea. | 我要喝茶 |
[1:39:28] | There isn’t any. | 没有 |
[1:39:29] | I get thirsty when I say too much. | 我说话多了就口渴 |
[1:39:31] | You going to keep up this inane questioning for much longer? | 你想让这没用的讯问持续多久? |
[1:39:36] | There’s nothing you’ve told us we don’t know, Mr. Mironov. | 你告诉我们的我们都知道 米偌诺夫先生 |
[1:39:40] | I think you better try a little harder. | 我想你最好再努力一下 |
[1:39:42] | I didn’t come here to deal with children, Mr. Edison. | 我到这来不是和小孩子打交道的 爱迪森先生 |
[1:39:47] | Or is it Mr. Brocco? | 或者是布罗柯先生? |
[1:39:51] | We do our homework, too. | 我们也做功课 |
[1:40:03] | Hello, Mr. Mironov. I’m Mr. Wilson. | 你好 米偌诺夫先生 我是威尔森先生 |
[1:40:11] | Hello, Mother. | 你好 母亲 |
[1:40:16] | Ulysses is obsessed with you. Night and day, you are always on his mind. | 尤利西斯日夜沉迷于着你 你总出现在他脑海里 |
[1:40:22] | He trusts nobody. | 他谁都不信 |
[1:40:23] | The only one whom he lets close is his aide, Sasha. | 他唯一允许接近他的人 是他的助手 萨莎 |
[1:40:28] | He is methodical, he plans things years in advance. | 他是很有条理的 提前多年就作好计划 |
[1:40:32] | For instance, you should know he has developed a friendship | 比如 你应该知道他已经 |
[1:40:35] | with a certain neighbor of yours. | 发展了同你们邻国的友好关系 |
[1:40:38] | Fidel Castro. A young man he has high hopes for. | 菲德尔·卡斯特罗 一个很有希望的年轻人 |
[1:40:42] | I understand you had a most interesting fish swim your way. | 我知道你有很得力的一枚棋子 |
[1:40:46] | Mr. Allen thought it might be possible for me to speak with him. | 艾伦先生认为我也许能和他谈谈 |
[1:40:50] | With you as the chaperone, of course. | 当然是有你在场的情况下 |
[1:40:52] | I brought him a little gift I’m sure he’ll appreciate. | 我给他带来个小礼物 我肯定他会感激的 |
[1:40:55] | Send Mironov in immediately. | 马上让米偌诺夫过来 |
[1:40:58] | It’ll be nice to be closely working with you again. | 很高兴和你再次合作 |
[1:41:00] | I expect you to show me Washington. We can paint the town red together. | 我希望你能带我看看华盛顿 我们可以把城镇刷成红色 |
[1:41:07] | Valentin Mironov, Arch Cummings. | 瓦伦汀·米偌诺夫 艾奇·库明斯 |
[1:41:09] | It is a great pleasure to meet you. My pleasure. | – 很高兴见到您 – 我也是 |
[1:41:12] | Now, please sit down. | 请坐 |
[1:41:13] | It’s nice to have someone like you on our side of the street. | 很荣幸您能来到我们的国家 |
[1:41:18] | I thought you may enjoy this. | 我想您会喜欢这个 |
[1:41:20] | It’s something you might appreciate. I hope you haven’t read it. | 您会很欣赏的东西 希望您还没读过 |
[1:41:25] | Very clever. | 很精巧 |
[1:41:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:41:32] | All Russia is our orchard. | 整个俄国是我们的果园 |
[1:41:35] | The land is great and beautiful. | 土地广袤而美丽 |
[1:41:38] | There are many wonderful places in it. | (华盛顿 1958年) 有很多美妙的地方 |
[1:41:40] | Think, Anya. | 想想吧 安雅 |
[1:41:42] | Your grandfather, your great-grandfather. . . | 你的祖父 曾祖父… |
[1:41:45] | This is a very bad translation. It is much funnier in Russian. | 翻译得真差 在俄国这个更有趣 |
[1:41:52] | And now, doesn’t something human look at you | 现在 就没有人 |
[1:41:54] | from every cherry in the orchard? | 从果园的每棵樱桃树间 |
[1:41:56] | From every leaf and every stalk? | 从每片树叶间或是每根茎间看着你吗? |
[1:41:59] | Don’t you hear their voices? | 你没听到他们的声音吗? |
[1:42:03] | It’s awful. Your orchard is terrible! | 很可怕 你的果园很恐怖! |
[1:42:06] | And when in the evening or at night, when you walk through the orchard | 傍晚或是夜里的时候 当你走过果园 |
[1:42:09] | and the old bark glows with the dim light | 枯老的树枝伴着昏暗的月光发亮 |
[1:42:12] | and the old cherry trees seem to be dreaming of all that was | 古老的樱桃树像是梦想着 |
[1:42:15] | a hundred, two hundred years ago, and are repressed by their heavy visions. | 它们一二百年前那样 被它们的幻想压抑 |
[1:42:18] | I’m due at a meeting. | 我要去开会 |
[1:42:20] | We’ve left those 200 years behind us, but so far, we gained nothing at all. | 我们已经丢掉它们200年了 但到目前我们什么也没得到 |
[1:42:23] | We don’t yet know what the past is to be to us. | 我们还不知道过去对我们的意义 |
[1:42:27] | We only philosophize. We complain that we are dull, or we drink vodka. | 我们只能哲学化地思考 我们抱怨我们无趣 我们喝伏特加 |
[1:42:33] | For it’s so clear that in order to begin to live in the present, | 很明显为了开始生活在现在 |
[1:42:36] | we must first redeem the past. | 我们必须补偿过去 |
[1:42:43] | Are you Laura? | 您是劳拉吗? |
[1:42:45] | What? | 什么? |
[1:42:47] | Are you Laura? I’m supposed to offer you a ride. | 您是劳拉吗?我应该载您一程 |
[1:43:14] | Hello, Edward. | 你好 爱德华 |
[1:43:16] | Hello, Laura. | 你好 劳拉 |
[1:43:19] | Why all the mystery? | 为什么这么神秘? |
[1:43:25] | Do you have children? | 你有孩子吗 |
[1:43:27] | I have a boy. | 我有个男孩 |
[1:43:29] | Edward Junior. | 小爱德华 |
[1:43:36] | Do you have anybody? | 你有伴吗? |
[1:43:41] | A cat. | 一只猫 |
[1:43:48] | I’ve often imagined what my life would have been like with you. | 我总是在想像和你在一起的样子 |
[1:43:53] | And what did you imagine? | 你怎么想像的? |
[1:43:56] | I thought you might teach. | 我想你可能会教书 |
[1:43:59] | Probably poetry. | 很可能教诗歌 |
[1:44:03] | I saw us living in a small college town. | 我看到我们生活在一个小的大学城里 |
[1:44:21] | You once said to me you were afraid your life was already planned out for you. | 你曾和我说过你害怕你的生活 都已经计划好了 |
[1:44:29] | Are you doing what you want to do? | 你现在在做你想做的事情吗? |
[1:44:34] | My life has been full of surprises. | 我的生命中充满惊喜 |
[1:45:03] | You owe me a day at the beach. | 你欠我在海滩的一天 |
[1:45:49] | How long do you think you’ll be? | 你打算去多久? |
[1:45:51] | As long as it takes. | 尽可能长 |
[1:45:58] | I think maybe I’ll go ahead. All right. | – 我想我该走了 – 好吧 |
[1:46:16] | Mother? | 母亲? |
[1:46:20] | There was an envelope for you on the desk. | 桌上有你的信封 |
[1:46:24] | You look lovely. | 你很漂亮 |
[1:46:25] | Thank you, darling. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[1:47:15] | It’s not enough that you ignore me our whole life? | 你一辈子都忽视我还不够吗? |
[1:47:18] | You have to humiliate me? Margaret, please. | – 你还想羞辱我? – 玛格丽特 求求你 |
[1:47:19] | You disgust me! Calm down, darling. | – 你太让我恶心了! – 冷静点 亲爱的 |
[1:47:21] | You’re disgusting! | 你太恶心了! |
[1:47:48] | We’ll start from the last. | 我们从上一段开始 |
[1:48:23] | Mother forgot some of her things. | 母亲忘了一些她的东西 |
[1:48:37] | I’ll see you at home. | 回家见 |
[1:49:39] | Are you Laura? | 您是劳拉吗? |
[1:49:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:49:43] | I was asked to give you this. | 有人让我给您这个 |
[1:49:58] | In an unprecedented effort to improve U. S. -Soviet ties, | 在空前努力增强美苏关系条件下 |
[1:50:01] | Premier Khrushchev began his 10-day tour of the United States today. | 赫鲁晓夫主席今天开始了他的十日访美 |
[1:50:05] | The visit will start with a tour by President Eisenhower | 这次访问将与我国首脑 |
[1:50:07] | of our nation’s capital, | 艾森豪威尔总统会面 |
[1:50:09] | followed by a highly anticipated speech at the United Nations. | 然后是万众期待的在联合国的演讲 |
[1:50:12] | All right, now set it down. | 好的 现在放下 |
[1:50:13] | Following that, the Soviet Premier will travel across the country | 紧接着 苏联主席将巡游全国 |
[1:50:17] | to more casual destinations, | 到更多非正式的地方 |
[1:50:18] | including America’s mighty steel mills, wheat farms, and, yes, Disneyland. | 包括美国钢厂 麦田 是的 还有迪斯尼乐园 |
[1:50:23] | President Eisenhower greeted Mr. Khrushchev this morning | 艾森豪威尔总统今早在安德鲁斯空军基地 |
[1:50:26] | at Andrews Air Force Base, as they prepare to discuss. . . | 欢迎了赫鲁晓夫先生 他们准备商谈… |
[1:50:28] | It’s perfect. | 很完美 |
[1:50:30] | the ever-threatening military build-up by the Reds. | 不断威胁的赤色军事政权问题 |
[1:50:32] | Our glee club’s been chosen to compete in a national competition. | 我们的合唱团被选中参加全国比赛 |
[1:50:35] | Now, back to The Classical Hour. | 现在 回到《经典时刻》 |
[1:50:37] | Would you come with me? | 你会和我去吗? |
[1:50:40] | Would you like me to? | 你想我去吗? |
[1:50:42] | Yeah, very much. | 是的 非常想 |
[1:51:18] | I’ll get your things. | 我去拿你的东西 |
[1:51:23] | It’s good to have you home. | 很高兴你到家里来 |
[1:51:51] | How was your trip? | 你的旅行怎么样? |
[1:51:53] | Smooth as silk. | 顺利极了 |
[1:51:55] | My FBI escort made the trip here very pleasant. | 我的FBI护送团让这次旅行很舒适 |
[1:52:13] | Which one is your son? | 哪个是你儿子? |
[1:52:16] | Top row, third from the right. | 第一排 右边第三个 |
[1:52:20] | He’s a handsome young My congratulations. | 他是个很英俊的年轻人 恭喜你 |
[1:52:25] | We’re particularly concerned about Cuba. | 我们很担心古巴的事情 |
[1:52:29] | Your friend, | 您的朋友 |
[1:52:32] | he’s too close to home. | 就在我们家门口 |
[1:52:34] | You don’t appreciate him breathing down your neck. | 你们不喜欢他在你们眼皮底下动作 |
[1:52:39] | If we continue down this road, | 如果我们继续这样 |
[1:52:41] | there will be a Third World War. | 将会爆发第三次世界大战 |
[1:52:44] | I don’t think either of us wants a real war. | 我想我们都不希望真的战争爆发 |
[1:52:47] | What would we do for a living then? | 那我们为了生计该怎么办? |
[1:52:52] | If he keeps calling attention to himself, | 如果他继续招惹是非 |
[1:52:55] | at some point, we may be forced to send him a surprise. | 某种情况下 我们不得不给他个惊喜 |
[1:53:00] | Now, I don’t want that to come as a surprise to your people. | 我不希望最终发生对您国人民的惊喜 |
[1:53:03] | He is very important to us. | 他对我们很重要 |
[1:53:06] | We would not like to be surprised. | 我们可不喜欢惊喜 |
[1:53:14] | Be well. | 再见 |
[1:53:19] | Be well. | 再见 |
[1:53:36] | I am today announcing my candidacy for the Presidency of the United States. | 今天我宣布竞选美国总统 |
[1:53:43] | The Presidency is the most powerful office in the free world. | 总统是自由世界最有权的职位(华盛顿特区 1960年) |
[1:53:46] | Through its leadership can come a more vital life for all of our people. | 在它的领导下人民会有更好的生活 |
[1:53:51] | In it are centered the hopes of the globe around us, for freedom | 它身上凝聚着全球人民对自由 |
[1:53:55] | and a more secure life. | 以及安全的期望 |
[1:53:58] | Senator Kennedy, if you don’t win the Presidential nomination, | 肯尼迪参议员 如果您没能获胜 |
[1:54:01] | will you accept the Vice Presidency? | 您是否会接受副总统一职? |
[1:54:03] | I shall not, under any conditions, be a candidate for Vice President. | 任何情况下都不会接受的 |
[1:54:06] | If I fail in this endeavor, I shall return and serve in the United States Senate. | 如果我竞选失败 我将继续为美国参议院服务 |
[1:54:12] | We have a secure circuit with Stockholm station. | 斯德哥尔摩分局来电 |
[1:54:15] | Station reports they have a colonel, Directorate K, counterintelligence. | 有个上校联系 KGB反间谍部门的 |
[1:54:18] | Do we have a name? | 我们有他的名字吗? |
[1:54:20] | May I help you, sir? | 能为您效劳吗 先生? |
[1:54:21] | I’m a colonel with KGB. I’m requesting asylum. | 我是KGB的上校 我请求庇护 |
[1:54:24] | What is your name? | 您的姓名? |
[1:54:26] | My name is Valentin Gregorievich Mironov. | 我叫瓦伦汀·格里高利·米偌诺夫 |
[1:54:38] | My name is Valentin Gregorievich Mironov. | 我叫瓦伦汀·格里高利·米偌诺夫 |
[1:54:42] | This other man who says he is Valentin Mironov | 另一个自称瓦伦汀·米偌诺夫的人 |
[1:54:44] | is not who he pretends to be. | 不是真的 |
[1:54:46] | All right? His real name is Yuri Modin. | 他的真名叫尤里·莫丁 |
[1:54:49] | He was Ulysses’ right hand. He is Ulysses’ mole. | 他曾是尤利西斯的左膀右臂 他的双重间谍 |
[1:54:52] | Just tell me your real name. | 告诉我你的真名 |
[1:54:55] | It is just Ulysses trying to discredit me. | 尤利西斯想要造成对我的不信任 |
[1:54:59] | Just tell me your real name. | 告诉我你的真名 |
[1:55:00] | My real name is Valentin Gregorievich Mironov. | 我的真名是瓦伦汀·格里高利·米偌诺夫 |
[1:55:07] | I was born in Bobruisk in 1924. | 我于1924年出生在博布鲁伊斯克 |
[1:55:09] | Attended the State Institute of International Relations. | 考入国家国际关系学院 |
[1:55:12] | Served for three years in Naval Intelligence. | 为海军情报机构服役三年 |
[1:55:14] | My wife’s name is Tamara Markovskaya. | 我妻子叫塔马拉·马科夫柯娅 |
[1:55:17] | My children’s names are Anatoly and Sergei. | 我的孩子叫安娜托利和塞尔吉 |
[1:55:21] | My father is a cellist. I play the violin. | 我父亲是大提琴演奏家 我拉小提琴 |
[1:55:26] | All I want is my freedom. | 我只要自由 |
[1:55:34] | Pick him up. | 拉他起来 |
[1:55:37] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[1:55:39] | I’m sorry. You see what you made me do? | 抱歉 看到你逼我做的了吗? |
[1:55:42] | Now just tell me the truth. | 现在快说实话 |
[1:55:48] | Because we’re going to be here as long as it takes. | 因为我们可以进行无限长的时间 |
[1:55:52] | I already told you the truth. I want to know the truth. | – 我已经说了实话 – 我要听实话 |
[1:55:54] | You know my name. Tell me your real name. | – 你知道我的名字 – 告诉我你的真名 |
[1:55:56] | Mister, please, I’m not lying. | 先生 求求你 我没撒谎 |
[1:55:58] | I’d like to believe you, but I don’t believe you. Understand? | 我想相信你 但没法相信你 明白? |
[1:56:01] | Now, tell me your name. | 快告诉我你的名字 |
[1:56:02] | My name is Mironov. It’s Valentin Gregorievich Mironov. | 我叫米偌诺夫 瓦伦汀·格里高利·米偌诺夫 |
[1:56:06] | That’s your name? Yeah. | – 那是你的名字 – 是的 |
[1:56:08] | That’s your real name. Yes. This is my name. | – 那是你的真名 – 是的 我的真名 |
[1:56:10] | Tell me your name. I told you my name. | – 告诉我你的名字 – 我告诉你了 |
[1:56:12] | I told you a hundred times. | 我都说了100遍了 |
[1:56:14] | We’re not going anywhere. I just want you to know that. | 我们哪也不去 我要你知道这点 |
[1:56:16] | We are not going anywhere. Today, tomorrow, next week, next month. | 我们哪也不去 今天 明天 下周 下月 |
[1:56:19] | Yuri Modin. He is your mole. I am not your mole. | 尤里·莫丁 他是你的双重间谍 我不是 |
[1:56:21] | You understand? I cannot tell you anything else. | – 你明白? – 我无话可说了 |
[1:56:23] | I’m gonna be right in front of you. The same position. | 我就在你面前 同样的位置 |
[1:56:24] | This is my name. What is your name? | – 这就是我的名字 – 你叫什么名字? |
[1:56:26] | My name is Valentin Gregorievich Mironov. This is my name. | 我叫瓦伦汀·格里高利·米偌诺夫 这就是我的名字 |
[1:56:28] | Tell me your name. | 告诉我你的名字 |
[1:56:30] | I don’t have a different name. | 我没有其他名字 |
[1:56:32] | Tell it. I don’t have it. | – 快说 – 我没别的名字 |
[1:56:33] | Tell it to me again. This is my name. | – 再说一遍 – 这就是我的名字 |
[1:56:35] | Valentin Gregorievich Mironov. Tell it to me again. | – 瓦伦汀·格里高利·米偌诺夫 – 再说一遍 |
[1:56:36] | Valentin Gregorievich. . . Tell me your fucking name! | – 瓦伦汀·格里高利… – 快他妈告诉我你的名字! |
[1:56:40] | Mironov! | 米偌诺夫! |
[1:56:41] | Valentin Gregorievich Mironov! We are gonna be here a long time. | – 瓦伦汀·格里高利·米偌诺夫 – 我们将在这待很久 |
[1:56:44] | This is my name! | 这就是我的名字! |
[1:56:46] | It’s Valentin Mironov! | 我叫瓦伦汀·米偌诺夫! |
[1:56:48] | Shut up! Shut up! I told you! I don’t have a different. . . | – 闭嘴!闭嘴! – 我告诉你了!我没别的… |
[1:56:50] | Tell me your name! | 告诉我你的名字! |
[1:56:53] | Tell me your name! | 告诉我你的名字! |
[1:56:54] | Tell me your fucking name! | 他妈的告诉我你的名字! |
[1:56:59] | Tell me your name! Tell me your name! | 告诉我你的名字! 告诉我你的名字! |
[1:57:03] | Come on, tear it off. Get it off! | 快 把衣服撕掉! |
[1:57:08] | Put him down. | 把他放下 |
[1:57:18] | Your name. | 你的名字 |
[1:57:20] | What is your name? | 你叫什么? |
[1:57:25] | Tell me your name. | 告诉我你的名字 |
[1:57:40] | What is your name? | 你叫什么? |
[1:57:44] | Sir, this is lysergic acid diethylamide. | 先生 这是麦角酸酰二乙胺 (迷幻药的一种) |
[1:57:47] | It’s called LSD. | 又叫LSD |
[1:57:51] | We’ve had some very favorable results as a truth serum. | 非常有效地让人说出实情 |
[1:58:35] | Look, it’s him. Papa. | 看 是他 爸爸 |
[1:59:15] | Soviet power is a myth. | 苏维埃政权是个神话 |
[1:59:21] | A great show, | 精彩的演出 |
[1:59:23] | but there are no spare parts. Nothing is working. | 但是没有备件了 什么都不管用 |
[1:59:26] | It’s nothing but painted rust. | 除了锈迹斑斑什么都没有 |
[1:59:34] | But you. | 但是你 |
[1:59:38] | You need to keep the Russian myth alive | 你要让俄国神话活着 |
[1:59:40] | to maintain your military-industrial complex. | 以保持军事工业多元 |
[1:59:44] | Your system depends on Russia being perceived as a mortal threat. | 你们的体系建立在 认定苏联是终极威胁的基础上 |
[1:59:50] | It’s not a threat. | 苏联国不是威胁 |
[1:59:54] | It was never a threat. It will never be a threat. | 从来不是 永远不会是 |
[2:00:00] | It is | 它是一头 |
[2:00:03] | a rotted, | 生锈的 |
[2:00:05] | bloated | 腐败的 |
[2:00:07] | cow. | 奶牛 |
[2:00:20] | I am | 我是 |
[2:00:22] | Valentin Gregorievich Mironov | 瓦伦汀·格里高利·米偌诺夫 |
[2:00:26] | and I am free. | 我自由了 |
[2:00:35] | Shit. Shit! | 妈的 妈的! |
[2:00:52] | If you would like, | 如果你愿意 |
[2:00:54] | I’ll be willing to take the truth serum, Edward. | 我愿意服用那迷幻药 爱德华 |
[2:01:00] | I’ve nothing to hide. | 我没什么可隐藏的 |
[2:01:03] | I am who I say I am. | 我行不更名 坐不改姓 |
[2:01:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[2:01:31] | We send those who are leaving us to go into the world | 我们派那些将要离开我们的人 到世界各国 |
[2:01:34] | with the knowledge, wherever they go, | 无论他们到哪里 |
[2:01:38] | whatever they do, they will never be alone. | 无论他们干什么 他们都不会孤单的 |
[2:01:41] | They will always be one of us. | 他们永远是我们中的一员 |
[2:01:44] | And we say, Bonesmen, all here. | 我们说 骷髅会员 万众一心 |
[2:01:46] | All here. All here. | 万众一心 |
[2:01:59] | I didn’t know you smoked. | 我不知道你抽烟 |
[2:02:02] | There are a few things you don’t know about me. | 我身上有几件事你不知道 |
[2:02:13] | I’ve spoken to a recruiter here. | 我和这里的一位招募人员谈过 |
[2:02:16] | I would like very much to join CIA. | 我很想加入中情局 |
[2:02:20] | There are a lot of things you can do, Edward. | 有很多你可以做的事情 爱德华 |
[2:02:23] | I’d like you to think about this very carefully. | 我希望你仔细考虑 |
[2:02:25] | I have thought about it carefully. It’s what I want to do. | 我已经仔细考虑过了 这就是我想要做的 |
[2:02:28] | I want to join the Agency. | 我要加入这个部门 |
[2:02:32] | I want to make you proud of me. | 我要让你为我骄傲 |
[2:02:34] | I am proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[2:02:35] | I’ve made up my mind, Father. | 我已经决定了 父亲 |
[2:02:40] | You can stop him. | 你可以阻止他的 |
[2:02:42] | He doesn’t understand what he’s getting into. You can stop him. | 他不清楚将会面对什么 你可以阻止他的 |
[2:02:45] | I can’t tell him what to do. Yes, you can. | – 我没法告诉他该干什么 – 你可以的 |
[2:02:47] | No, I can’t. Yes, you can. | – 我不行 – 你行 |
[2:02:48] | Because he’s doing it for you. | 因为他是为你做的 |
[2:02:51] | Because he wants you to be proud of him. And he wants to feel closer to you. | 因为他要让你为他骄傲 他想和你亲近 |
[2:02:54] | You could have them reject him. | 你本可以让他们拒掉他的 |
[2:02:55] | Absolutely not. I won’t do that to him. | 当然不行 我不会对他那样做的 |
[2:02:56] | Of course you won’t. You wouldn’t do anything for anybody but yourself. | 当然你不会 你不会为别人做任何事 |
[2:03:00] | That is unfair. Unfair? | – 这不公平 – 不公平? |
[2:03:02] | That is unfair. | 这不公平 |
[2:03:03] | You abandon the people when they need you the most. | 你抛弃那些最需要你的人 |
[2:03:04] | I don’t abandon people! | 我没抛弃! |
[2:03:05] | You abandon people! I do not abandon people. | – 你抛弃了! – 我没有 |
[2:03:07] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[2:03:08] | I have stood by you for 22 years! Stood by me? | – 我在你身边22年了 – 在我身边? |
[2:03:10] | I have stood by you. | 我在你身边 |
[2:03:11] | You don’t know what it is to stand by somebody. | 你不知道在别人身边是什么样子 |
[2:03:13] | I stood by you and I have stood by him, | 我在你身边 也在他身边 |
[2:03:15] | I have done everything to be a good father to him. | 我尽全力做个好父亲 |
[2:03:17] | You have done no such thing! I married you because of him! | – 根本没有的事! – 因为他我才娶你的! |
[2:03:45] | I know you don’t love me, but you love him. | 我知道你不爱我 但是你爱他 |
[2:03:50] | And no matter what, you should stand by him and you should protect him. | 无论怎样 你要在他身边 保护他 |
[2:03:53] | I don’t need you to tell me I have to protect my son. | 用不着你告诉我我要保护我儿子 |
[2:03:56] | Promise me that you’ll protect him. | 向我保证你会保护他 |
[2:04:01] | I’ll protect him. | 我会保护他的 |
[2:04:08] | Today, in Havana, Fidel Castro | 今天 在哈瓦那 菲德尔·卡斯特罗 |
[2:04:10] | expelled high-profile crime figures from Cuba. | 驱逐了重罪犯 |
[2:04:13] | He’s taken control of their hotels and casinos, | 他控制了他们的旅馆和赌场 |
[2:04:15] | popular vacation destinations for many Americans. | 以及很多美国人心中的度假胜地 |
[2:04:18] | Castro has nationalized over $1 billion | 在过去六个月里 |
[2:04:20] | from U. S. Businesses in the past six months, | 卡斯特罗从美国商人手中 充公了超过10亿美元 |
[2:04:22] | and there’s no telling what the Communist dictator might do next. | 这个共产主义独裁者下一步行动昭然若揭 |
[2:04:24] | I want to see a man about a hat. | 我想见一个戴帽子的人 |
[2:04:26] | He had three casinos down there until Castro sent him home. | 在卡斯特罗遣送他回家前 他在那有三家赌场 |
[2:04:30] | His people know how to be discreet. | 他的人知道如何言行谨慎 |
[2:04:33] | With the right encouragement, he could help. And he’s very patriotic. | 在正确的鼓励下 他会有所帮助的 而且他很爱国 |
[2:04:38] | Jimmy. Mr. Carlson. | 吉米 卡尔森先生 |
[2:04:42] | Tina, the kids. | 蒂娜 把孩子带走 |
[2:04:44] | Come on, kids. Come on, come on. We’re going to the beach. Let’s go. | 来吧孩子们 来吧 我们到海滩去 |
[2:04:47] | Mom, please. | 妈妈 求你啦 |
[2:04:51] | Sit down. Want some water, some coffee, whatever? | 请坐 喝水还是咖啡什么的? |
[2:04:55] | Is there someplace else we could go? | 有别处可去吗? |
[2:05:00] | All right, Daddy, we’re going down to the beach. We’ll be back in a while. | 好吧 爸爸 我们去海滩了 一会回来 |
[2:05:03] | Make sure they don’t go into the water unless somebody’s watching them. | 除非有人看着他们 否则别让他们到水里去 |
[2:05:06] | No, I’m gonna let them drown. | 不 我要淹死他们 |
[2:05:08] | Make sure they put their shoes on. They’ll burn their feet! | 确认他们穿着鞋 否则会烫坏脚的! |
[2:05:11] | We’re getting their shoes! All right, come on. Let’s go. | 我们去穿鞋!好吧 来 我们走 |
[2:05:18] | So, what do you want to talk to me about? | 那么 你想和我谈什么呢? |
[2:05:20] | The government’s about to deport you for certain activities. | 由于你的活动 政府打算把你驱逐出境 |
[2:05:23] | I’ve been in this country since I’m two months old. | 我两个月大的时候就在这个国家了 |
[2:05:27] | What does that make me, Italian? I’m American. | 你说我是哪国人 意大利人? 我是美国人 |
[2:05:31] | And they’re trying to send me back? | 他们想把我遣送回去? |
[2:05:33] | I could have the deportation order reviewed. | 我可以让人修正那个驱逐令 |
[2:05:36] | Have you classified as highly sensitive for national security. | 你被国家列为对国家安全最威胁的人物 |
[2:05:39] | I could take the government off your back if you can help us. | 如果你能帮我们 我就让政府不去烦你 |
[2:05:43] | Youse are the guys that scare me. | 你们是那些恐吓我的人 |
[2:05:46] | You’re the people that make big wars. | 你们是发动大战的人 |
[2:05:48] | No, we make sure the wars are small ones, Mr. Palmi. | 不 我们要确认战争都是很小的 帕尔米先生 |
[2:05:53] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你件事吧 |
[2:05:56] | We Italians, we got our families and we got the Church. | 我们意大利人 有自己的家族 教堂 |
[2:06:00] | The Irish, they have their homeland. The Jews, their tradition. | 爱尔兰人 有他们的故土 犹太人 有他们的传统 |
[2:06:06] | Even the niggers, they got their music. | 就算是黑人 也有他们的音乐 |
[2:06:10] | What about you people, Mr. Carlson? What do you have? | 你们这些人呢 卡尔森先生 你们有什么? |
[2:06:15] | The United States of America. The rest of you are just visiting. | 美利坚合众国 你们剩下这些人只算是参观的 |
[2:06:27] | The President wants the noise level on the operation turned down. | 总统想要这行动的杂音小点 |
[2:06:34] | How many men are involved? | 多少人参与进来了? |
[2:06:37] | Fifteen hundred. | 一千五 |
[2:06:40] | Tell him we’re going instead to Bahía de Cochinos. | 告诉他我们要去猪猡湾 |
[2:06:43] | The noise level will be way down. | 那里杂音会小点 |
[2:06:55] | We’ll see you inside. | 里面见 |
[2:07:16] | Could you hear what we were talking about? | 你听到我们的谈话了? |
[2:07:18] | No, I didn’t hear anything. | 我什么都没听到 |
[2:07:23] | If something was heard, it has to stay in this room. | 如果听到了 别传出去 |
[2:07:27] | Oh, I know that, Father. | 我知道的 父亲 |
[2:07:32] | Yeah, all right. | 好吧 |
[2:07:51] | Bonesmen! | 骷髅会员! |
[2:07:54] | All here! | 万众一心! |
[2:07:58] | Reverend Christiansen will offer grace. | 里弗兰·克里斯坦森致辞 |
[2:08:02] | Agency first, God second. | 组织优先 上帝靠边 |
[2:08:05] | Thank you, Lord, for bringing us safely here | 感谢上帝 带给我们安全 |
[2:08:07] | to be with our brothers and loved ones again. | 我们又能和我们的兄弟及爱人在一起 |
[2:08:11] | Our prayers are with our brothers whom God has seen fit | 我们的祷告伴随着我们的兄弟 |
[2:08:14] | to take into his gentle arms this year. | 上帝看到他们适合走进他温暖的怀抱 |
[2:08:17] | The Honorable Senator John Russell, Senior. Mr. Stephen Loomis. . . | 尊敬的参议员老约翰·罗素 史蒂芬·卢明斯… |
[2:08:56] | Would you like to dance, Clover? | 想要跳一只舞吗 克罗芙? |
[2:09:00] | I haven’t been Clover for a long time. | 我不曾是克罗芙很久了 |
[2:09:37] | I’m going to Phoenix to live with my mother. | 我要到凤凰城和我母亲住一起 |
[2:09:49] | Based on the ringing of the church bells, | 根据教堂的钟声 |
[2:09:51] | we’re going to assume the recording was made | 我们估计录音 |
[2:09:52] | at the same time the photograph was taken. | 和拍照是同时的 |
[2:09:55] | We’ve checked the schedules for flights leaving major airports | (华盛顿 1961年4月26日) 我们检查了两个星期以来 |
[2:09:57] | at or around 10.00 at night for a two-week period. | 晚间10点左右离开主要机场的航班时刻表 |
[2:10:01] | There were flights leaving nine cities. | 这些航班发自9个城市 |
[2:10:03] | Six were places that also would potentially have a fan made in Belgium. | 有6个可能有比利时产电风扇 |
[2:10:08] | Five of those places were also either tropical or in their summer seasons. | 5个是在热带或在夏季 |
[2:10:12] | Three of those were places where French is spoken. | 3个是法语地区 |
[2:10:16] | We think the tape was made in either Dakar, Abidjan, | 我们认为录音带录自达喀尔或是阿比让 |
[2:10:19] | or Congo-Leo. | 或是刚果雷堡市 |
[2:13:16] | It is all gone. | 都不见了 |
[2:13:23] | Hello, Mother. | 你好 母亲 |
[2:13:26] | Let me show you. | 我你带去看看吧 |
[2:13:34] | As you see, no cameras, no tape recorders. | 正如你看到的 没有摄像机 照相机 |
[2:13:41] | There is nothing else to know. | 再没什么要知道的了 |
[2:13:47] | Can I play something for you? | 我给你放点带子吧 |
[2:13:54] | Everything is a secret. | 一切都是秘密 |
[2:13:59] | You were brought up on secrets. | 你就是在秘密中长大的 |
[2:14:01] | What was such a big secret that his own son couldn’t know? | 有什么天大的秘密儿子都不能知道? |
[2:14:07] | When he was standing outside talking, | 他在外面谈话的时候 |
[2:14:10] | I’d heard something I wasn’t supposed to, | 我听到了一些不该听到的 |
[2:14:12] | and he knew I’d listened to his conversation. | 他知道我听到了他的谈话 |
[2:14:16] | I heard them say something in Spanish. | 我听他们说的是西班牙语 |
[2:14:20] | Bahía de Cochinos. | 猪猡湾 |
[2:14:23] | Bahía de Cochinos. | 猪猡湾 |
[2:14:26] | I’m afraid of him. | 我害怕他 |
[2:14:30] | You are safe here with me. | 在我身边你很安全 |
[2:14:33] | People who really love each other don’t have secrets. | 真正相爱的人间没有秘密 |
[2:14:38] | I have something to tell you. | 我要告诉你一件事 |
[2:14:49] | I love you so much. | 我非常爱你 |
[2:14:52] | I love you so much. | 我非常爱你 |
[2:15:01] | She’s been an active asset of ours for some time. | 她成为我们的间谍有段时间了 |
[2:15:09] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[2:15:12] | She loves your son. | 她爱你的儿子 |
[2:15:18] | Sometimes even spies fall in love. | 有时就算间谍也会恋爱 |
[2:15:25] | We can protect him. | 我们可以保护他 |
[2:15:27] | Make him safe. | 保证他安全 |
[2:15:29] | Nobody would know, not even him. | 没人会知道 甚至他自己 |
[2:15:35] | All it would require is for you | 我们所需要的 |
[2:15:39] | to help us | 仅仅是必要时 |
[2:15:42] | when your help is needed. | 你能给我们提供帮助 |
[2:15:59] | I thought you’d like to see this. | 我想你会愿意看看这个 |
[2:16:05] | She’s a very pretty girl. | 她是个很漂亮的姑娘 |
[2:16:08] | It’s easy to see why he fell for her. | 很容易解释他为何会爱上她 |
[2:16:27] | I know it’s an extremely difficult situation for you. | 我知道现在对你是极其困难的处境 |
[2:16:35] | But I’m afraid I’m going to need your answer very soon. | 但恐怕我需要你马上答复 |
[2:16:41] | You must decide | 你必须决定 |
[2:16:44] | what is of more importance to you. | 哪一个对你更重要 |
[2:16:48] | Your country or. . . | 你的国家… |
[2:16:55] | Or your son. | 还是你儿子 |
[2:17:26] | She’s not who you think she is. | 她不是你想像的那样 |
[2:17:30] | She’s not a friendly, Edward. | 她不是朋友 爱德华 |
[2:17:33] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[2:17:36] | Why should I believe you? | 我为何要相信你? |
[2:17:38] | You told me yourself not to trust anybody. | 你自己和我说别相信任何人 |
[2:17:42] | You’re the master at creating the truth. | 你是创造真相的大师 |
[2:17:47] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[2:17:49] | I’ve asked her to marry me. | 我已向她求婚 |
[2:17:51] | I will not let you take that away from me. | 我不会让你把她从我身边带走 |
[2:17:53] | I can’t protect you anymore, I can’t keep you safe. | 我没法再保护你了 我没法保证你安全 |
[2:17:55] | Safe? | 安全? |
[2:17:59] | Safe? I never felt safe. | 安全?我从没感到安全 |
[2:18:01] | I was always frightened. | 我总是被吓坏了 |
[2:18:03] | I always lived in fear that something awful was going to happen to you. | 我一直生活在担心你出事的恐惧中 |
[2:18:06] | Or if not, to Mother or to me. | 如果不是那样 就是母亲或我出事 |
[2:18:08] | I was always afraid, because everything was a secret. | 我一直害怕 因为一切都是秘密 |
[2:19:30] | Edward. | 爱德华 |
[2:19:31] | Hello, may I come in? Yes. Of course. | – 我能进来吗? – 当然 |
[2:19:34] | Is everything all right? | 一切都还好吗? |
[2:19:37] | I was on my way home from work | 我在下班回家的路上 |
[2:19:38] | and I had this overwhelming desire to hear you play the violin. | 我特别想听你拉小提琴 |
[2:19:42] | Play the violin? But. . . | 拉小提琴?但是… |
[2:19:44] | Edward, I’m so tired. Can’t this wait until tomorrow? | 爱德华 我很累了 能不能等到明天? |
[2:19:48] | I’d appreciate it if you’d play it now. | 如果现在拉我会很感激的 |
[2:19:51] | Now? | 现在? |
[2:23:07] | I just wanted to hear something from you that was true. | 我只是想听听来自你真实的声音 |
[2:23:20] | He was careless. | 他马虎了 |
[2:23:22] | FBl. You’re under arrest. Stand up. | FBI 你被捕了 站起来 |
[2:23:26] | Didn’t learn how to hide in plain sight. | 没学过如何在一马平川中藏身(莫斯科) |
[2:23:28] | Where are they taking me? | 你们要带我去哪? |
[2:23:30] | I can’t go home! You know they can’t trust me anymore! | 我不能回去!你们知道他们不再相信我了! |
[2:23:34] | You know what they will do to me! | 你们知道他们会对我怎样! |
[2:23:36] | Sorry, Edward. | 对不起 爱德华 |
[2:23:39] | I truly did like you. | 我真的喜欢你 |
[2:23:43] | I mean it. In another world, we actually would have been quite good friends. | 真的 在另一个世界 我们很可能是好朋友 |
[2:23:50] | Are you still there, Mother? | 你还在吗 母亲? |
[2:23:52] | Your worst fear has come true. | 你最害怕的事情发生了 |
[2:23:59] | Alone and friendless | 孤独 没有朋友 |
[2:24:03] | without a country of your own. | 没有祖国 |
[2:25:17] | We have a whole new place to fight over. | 我们有个全新的地方战斗了 |
[2:25:22] | The stars. | 星星 |
[2:25:28] | Your offer. | 你的提议 |
[2:25:34] | I have to decline. | 我不得不拒绝 |
[2:25:46] | You’ve succeeded in stopping us from taking back Cuba. | 你成功地阻止了我们拿下古巴 |
[2:25:54] | The damage is done. | 损害已经形成了 |
[2:25:59] | There’s no need for you to hurt my son. | 你没必要伤害我儿子了 |
[2:26:07] | Let’s just leave it between you and me. | 让这件事在我们之间解决 |
[2:26:14] | Very well. | 很好 |
[2:26:17] | I will wait. | 我会等着的 |
[2:26:21] | But there will come a time | 但是会有这样一个时刻 |
[2:26:25] | when I will ask you to help me with a problem | 当我求你帮我解决个问题时 |
[2:26:29] | that wouldn’t cost you much but be of some value to me. | 对你没什么代价 而对我就很有价值了 |
[2:26:36] | You never know what the future will bring. | 你永远不知道未来会带来什么 |
[2:26:42] | Friends can be enemies, and enemies friends. | 友会成为敌 敌会成为友 |
[2:27:02] | This girl, | 这个姑娘 |
[2:27:05] | neither of us can be sure about her. | 我们俩对她都不了解 |
[2:27:12] | But she’s about to be a part of your family. | 但她会成为你家的一个成员 |
[2:27:18] | I believe in family. | 我信奉家庭 |
[2:27:25] | You want her to be a part of your family, | 你想让她成为你家的一员 |
[2:27:29] | don’t you? | 不是吗? |
[2:27:55] | It was good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[2:28:00] | We will talk again, my dear friend. | 我们会再谈的 亲爱的朋友 |
[2:28:12] | Sorry to bother. | 很抱歉打扰一下 |
[2:28:14] | I want to buy a little souvenir to my daughter. They have no change. | 我想给我女儿买点小纪念品 他们没零钱 |
[2:28:18] | What does it cost? | 多少钱 |
[2:28:20] | It costs a dollar. | 1美元 |
[2:28:23] | Here. It’s a gift. Regards from the United States government. | 给 算是美国政府送你的 |
[2:28:28] | It’s a cardinal rule to be generous in a democracy. | 民主中最重要的是慷慨 |
[2:28:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[2:29:31] | So where is she? | 她在哪? |
[2:29:33] | We’re gonna meet her at the church. | 我们会在教堂见到她 |
[2:29:35] | I can’t wait to meet her. You’ll love her. You’re gonna love her. | – 我等不及了 – 你会喜欢她的 |
[2:29:41] | Yes, that’s good. | 很好 |
[2:29:57] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[2:30:08] | Hello, Margaret. | 你好 玛格丽特 |
[2:30:14] | Let’s celebrate. I’ll get some champagne. | 我们庆祝一下 我去拿点香槟 |
[2:30:24] | How was the flight? | 飞行怎么样? |
[2:30:29] | It was long. | 很长 |
[2:30:40] | How do you like living in Phoenix? | 住在凤凰城怎么样? |
[2:30:46] | It’s the first time I’ve slept in years. | 头一次我整年在睡觉 |
[2:30:52] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[2:31:20] | To your happiness. | 祝你幸福 |
[2:31:21] | To your happiness. | 祝你幸福 |
[2:33:10] | Your wife. . . | 你的妻子… |
[2:33:12] | What have you done? | 你做了什么? |
[2:33:15] | Will you go inside, Mother? | 能进去一下吗 母亲? |
[2:33:19] | Go inside, Mom. | 进去吧 妈妈 |
[2:33:23] | Please, just go in the church. | 求求你 到教堂里去 |
[2:33:35] | She’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[2:33:55] | You couldn’t. . . You couldn’t have. | 你不会…你不会吧 |
[2:33:59] | You couldn’t. No. | – 你不会吧 – 不 |
[2:34:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[2:34:04] | I love you so much. | 我很爱你 |
[2:34:30] | Mr. Wilson? Mr. | – 威尔森先生? – 海耶斯先生 |
[2:34:33] | Have you been here before, Mother? No, I haven’t. | – 你到这来过吗 母亲? – 没来过 |
[2:34:37] | Whose idea was that? | 这是谁的主意? |
[2:34:39] | It’s classified. | 保密 |
[2:34:44] | Mr. Allen has notified the President he’ll resign. | 艾伦先生已经通知总统 他将辞职 |
[2:34:48] | Something about Swiss bank accounts. | 关于瑞士银行帐户的事情 |
[2:34:53] | Where did these come from? | 这是从哪来的? |
[2:34:54] | They were in the car. I thought you had them sent down, sir. | 原来就在车里 我以为是您放好的 先生 |
[2:34:58] | Seems the greedy bastard has been hiding money away for years. | 看上去这混蛋贪钱好多年了 |
[2:35:02] | Whoever had the statements sent them to him in a box of Swiss chocolates. | 有人夹着账单送了一盒巧克力给他 |
[2:35:09] | It wasn’t you, was it? | 不是你吧? |
[2:35:14] | The President’s asked me to become Director | 总统要我做局长 |
[2:35:16] | and do a complete housecleaning at my discretion. | 在我的授权下进行全面清洗 |
[2:35:18] | I need someone I can trust. | 我需要个可以信赖的人 |
[2:35:20] | After all, we’re still brothers. | 毕竟 我们还是兄弟 |
[2:35:25] | This building doesn’t get built without you. | 没有你做不了事 |
[2:35:28] | You’re CIA’s heart and soul. | 你是中情局的心脏和灵魂 |
[2:35:31] | Who knows, you might have a secret about me in that safe of yours. | 谁知道呢 也许在你保险箱里有我的秘密 |
[2:35:36] | This whole wing will be your part of the world. Counterintelligence. | 这些就是为你的工作服务的 反间谍 |
[2:35:42] | Take a look around. I’ve got an oversight meeting. | 周围看看吧 我要去开会了 |
[2:35:45] | Can you imagine? They think they can look into our closet. | 能想像吗?他们以为可以查看我们的衣橱 |
[2:35:49] | As if we’ll let them. | 就好像我们让他们看似的 |
[2:35:54] | I remember a senator once asked me | 我记得有个参议员曾问我 |
[2:35:57] | when we talk about CIA, why we never use the word “the” in front of it. | 我们谈到中情局时 为何不在 前面用“这个”或“那个” |
[2:36:02] | And I asked him, “Do you put the word ‘the’ in front of God?” | 我就问他 “上帝”前面有“这个”或“那个”吗? |
[2:36:55] | “They are right what they say about me. | 他们说的关于我的事情是对的 |
[2:36:58] | “I was weak. A coward. | 我软弱 是个懦夫 |
[2:37:05] | “I compromised myself. | 我对自己妥协 |
[2:37:07] | “My honor. My family. My country. | 还有我的荣誉 我的家庭 我的国家 |
[2:37:14] | “I am ashamed of myself. | 我以自己为耻 |
[2:37:18] | “To my wife, I am sorry I’ve done this to you. | 对我妻子 我抱歉这样对你 |
[2:37:24] | “To my son, | 对我儿子 |
[2:37:26] | “I hope you will grow to be a courageous man. | 我希望你做一个勇敢的人 |
[2:37:30] | “A good husband. A good father. | 一个好丈夫 好父亲 |
[2:37:39] | “I hope whatever you decide to do, you lead a good, full life. | 不管你决定做什么 都能美好、充实的过一生 |
[2:37:49] | “I hope whatever your dreams may be come true. | 无论你的梦想是什么都能够美梦成真 |
[2:37:56] | “Your loving husband and father.” | 爱你们的丈夫和父亲 |