Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Good Guy(好男孩)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Good Guy(好男孩)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:好男孩
英文名称:The Good Guy
年代:2009

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:47] Hello? 谁啊
[00:48] Beth, hey, um… 贝丝 是我…
[00:50] Can you let me up? 能让我上去吗
[00:51] I, uh… 我…
[00:52] I’m locked outta my apartment… 我被关在家门外了
[00:54] And I… lost my wallet and my keys, and… 钱包和钥匙都丢了 而且…
[00:58] No. You can’t come up right now. 不行 你现在不能上来
[01:03] Is someone up there with you? 有人和你在一起吗
[01:07] No. 没有
[01:12] Is it him? 是他对吗
[01:16] Look, Beth, I… 贝丝 我…
[01:19] I’m locked out. 我进不了家门
[01:21] And I have had the worst night of my life and I… 今晚倒霉透了
[01:26] Look, if you help me, I’ll leave you alone. 帮帮我吧 我就不再打扰你了
[01:28] Okay? Both of you. 不再打扰你们俩了 好吗
[01:44] I feel sorry for you, Tommy. 我很同情你 汤米
[01:46] I do. 真的
[02:09] (第84街 第五大道)
[02:28] 好男孩
[02:46] Have you ever been lied to… 你有没有被
[02:47] By someone you trusted completely? 完全信赖的朋友欺骗过
[02:50] Just had your little heart torn out… 让你撕心裂肺
[02:53] And shoved down your throat? 气断声吞
[02:56] Trust me, it’s not nearly as fun as it sounds. 相信我 这种感觉可不美妙
[03:01] 六星期前
[03:08] I hate to admit it, 我真不想承认
[03:09] But I was totally blindsided by the whole thing. 但这件事我确实完全没预料到
[03:13] And I deal with the best liars in the world every day. 亏我每天还和最高明的说谎家们打着交道
[03:16] I’m shorted another hundred thousand. 我还缺十万的头寸
[03:19] That’s right, every sale’s a good one. 是啊 每笔交易都很顺利
[03:20] Take that spin off the fucking tape… 把那些胡扯从留言里删掉吧
[03:21] Or I’m gonna come through this phone 不然我就从电话里钻过去
[03:23] and bite your fucking eyes out. 把你眼珠子抠出来
[03:24] Okay, talk to you later. 好吧 回聊
[03:25] …is up 30 percent, top line is flat. 上涨百分之三十 营收基本与前期持平
[03:27] It’s not my fault you own this dodgy stock. 你持这支高风险股不是我的错
[03:29] Don’t worry, don’t worry, you’re in good hands. 别担心 我们会替你处理好的
[03:31] Half a million Johnny-John to travel, who’s in? 五十万股强生要出手 谁来做
[03:34] This girl is a-fucking-amazing. 这姑娘太惊艳了
[03:36] Is anybody gonna get me fucking done 思科公司的股票
[03:37] on the Cisco, please? 谁能帮我搞定
[03:38] Make some calls, people, please. 要多打几个电话
[03:39] Yeah, just hold for me. 稍等 不要挂
[03:41] Ok, you’re done at 50 thou on the figure, 你的五万股按这个价格成交了
[03:43] Jen’ll call you with the report. All right? 珍会打电话把结果报给你 好吗
[03:44] – Did you get that 50,000? – Calling him now. -那五万股的结果出来了吗 -我现在就打给他
[03:45] Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. 我操 操 操 操
[03:47] My whole system just crashed again. 电脑系统又崩溃了
[03:50] Where is iceman? 冰人在哪儿
[03:51] You sent him out for comee. 你派他去买咖啡了
[03:52] Hey, Shakes, am I filling that Microsoft yet, or… 老莎 微软的股票做了吗
[03:54] I’m working it, man. 我正在看呢
[03:55] – Where the fuck is my latte? – Probably still with iceman. -我的咖啡呢 -冰人去买了
[03:58] Shakespeare, it’s fucking Microsoft. Just put it up. 老莎 是他妈微软的股票啊 快挂单吧
[04:00] – Okay. – Bobby, stay with me, all right? -好的 -鲍比 稍等一下好吗
[04:02] He’s working it. I’ll have it done soon. 他正在处理 我很快就能搞定
[04:04] What is the point of having an army geek computer nerd 这么个退伍的电脑呆子老不在这儿
[04:07] if he is never fucking here? 要他有什么用呢
[04:10] A Princeton diploma and three years 普林斯顿大学的文凭 以及三年
[04:11] in the air force put to good use. 空军服役经历 被派上好用场了
[04:14] Thank you, Daniel. 谢谢你 丹尼尔
[04:16] And 63 cents change. 找你的六十三美分
[04:24] Listen, Daniel, my computer has crashed again. 丹尼尔 我电脑又死机了
[04:26] Would you mind taking a look when you get the chance? 你有空的时候能看一下吗
[04:29] Well, did you check and see if you 你有没有查看一下
[04:32] just kicked out the plug again? 是不是又把插头踢掉了
[04:39] It was kind of acting up before that, though. 好像在这之前就开始不对劲了
[04:42] Thanks, soldier. 谢谢了 大兵
[05:00] You know, when I first started, 我刚来这儿的时候
[05:03] He used to send me to Mcdonald’s every day. 他每天派我去买麦当劳
[05:05] Double quarter pounder with cheese, hold the pickles. 双层足三两芝士汉堡 带酸黄瓜
[05:08] Doesn’t really bother me that much. 我倒不是很介意
[05:11] You won’t be here in a year… 如果你总是给那傻逼干买咖啡的活儿
[05:12] if you keep on serving coffee to that prick. 用不了一年你就得滚蛋
[05:16] Well, I like working with computers, 我喜欢和电脑打交道
[05:18] But to be honest, the stuff that I’m doing here… 但说实话 我在这都干了些什么呀
[05:22] I’d rather do what you do at some point. 有时我倒更想干你们干的活儿
[05:27] “This is the saddest story I have ever heard”. “这是我听过的最悲惨的故事”
[05:30] Thus begins the classic novel The Good Soldier… 经典小说《好兵》是以这一句开场的
[05:33] in one of the most memorable first lines in modern fiction. 现代小说中最令人印象深刻的开场白之一
[05:39] Well, that sounds about as fun as date rape. 这句话听起来像是约会时遭了强暴似的
[05:43] No kidding, I vote for Lolita. 说真的 我还是支持选《罗莉塔》
[05:44] Then it’s sex with minors by a landslide. 那大家是一边倒地选恋童癖的故事了
[05:47] Can we read The Good Soldier next, though? 那在这之后就看《好兵》 可以吗
[05:49] Can’t we ever read something with a happy ending? 就不能读本完美结局的小说吗
[05:50] This is New York City. 这是纽约
[05:52] The only happy endings are in Chinatown. 在唐人街才有完美结局
[05:53] – No offense. – None taken. I’m korean. -别介意 -无所谓 我是韩国裔
[05:56] Are you really? 真的吗
[05:57] No. What’s wrong with you people? 假的 你们这些人怎么回事
[06:04] Have a good night, Tommy. 祝你晚上过得愉快 汤米
[06:05] You too, Irv. 你也是 厄弗
[06:06] – Taxi? – Donny. Yes, please. -要出租车吗 -好的
[06:08] For all the excitement and glamour, 尽管光鲜刺激丰富多彩
[06:10] Life in the big city does have its downside. 大城市的生活仍然有着阴暗面
[06:14] I mean, if you thought Wall Street was full of bullshitters, 我是说 如果你觉得华尔街满是尔虞我诈
[06:18] You should try having a relationship here. 那你就该试着找到一个感情依托
[06:22] And maybe it’s like this everywhere nowadays, 也许如今到处都和这里差不多
[06:25] But it just feels like a war zone here sometimes. 可有时感觉这里就像一个战场
[06:30] I know everyone has some kind of a history. 我明白每个人都有种种过去
[06:33] It’s not like I’ve always been a saint. 我自己也不是圣人
[06:37] You know, I guess I just hoped 我只是希望
[06:38] things would be diferent with Beth. 和贝丝的交往能有点不同
[06:40] You’ve been dating for two months 你们都约会两个月了
[06:42] and you still haven’t had sex? 还没有上过床吗
[06:42] You made Rich wait about two hours. 你以前可只让里奇等了两小时
[06:44] Maybe your first time with him could be in Italy. 或许你们的第一次会发生在意大利
[06:46] You never know. 谁知道呢
[06:48] – That would be lovely. – Cheesy. -那多美好呀 -没意思
[06:50] What would you do if Rich left his wife? 如果里奇离婚了 你会要他吗
[06:54] Where did that come from? 怎么会问这问题
[06:55] Hi. I hope I’m not interrupting. 嗨 没打扰你们吧
[06:57] Oh, hey. 你好呀
[06:59] No, we were just talking about shopping. 没有 我们正在讨论逛街问题呢
[07:01] – Oh, I’m sure you were. – Yeah. -我想也是 -没错
[07:03] You know Jordan. 乔丹你认识的
[07:05] This is Lisa, Susan, and Jill. 这几位是莉莎 苏珊和吉尔
[07:07] – Hi. – Hi. -你们好 -你好
[07:08] – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. -很高兴认识你们 -我们也是
[07:09] Would you guys like to go grab a drink with us? 愿意和我们去喝一杯吗
[07:11] – My treat? – Oh, thanks, but we’re… -我请客 -谢谢 不过我们…
[07:13] Meeting my boyfriend Bill and some of his friends. 还要见我的男友比尔还有他的朋友们
[07:15] From Facebook. 在脸谱网上认识的
[07:16] – Bye. – He’s adorable. -再见 -他真讨人喜欢
[07:18] – 0h. – He’s hot. If you don’t do him, I will. -是吗 -太帅了 你如果不上他我就上了
[07:19] – Okay. – Bye, Tommy. Nice to meet you. -好吧 -再见汤米 很高兴认识你
[07:22] – Have fun. – What was she whispering to you? -玩得开心 -她悄悄对你说什么呢
[07:25] Maybe I’ll tell you in Italy. 也许到意大利我会告诉你
[07:29] Do you think it means something 我们都是左撇子
[07:31] that we’re both left-handed? 这意味着什么呢
[07:33] We’d only need one pair of scissors 这意味着如果我们搬到一起住
[07:36] if we moved in together. 只需要一把剪刀就行了
[07:38] Isn’t it a little early to be talking about sharing scissors? 现在说这个是不是早了点啊
[07:49] Does it bother you that I’m not doing anything… 我的生活庸庸碌碌 没做过什么很精彩的事
[07:55] Amazing with my life? 你是否觉得没意思呢
[07:57] There’s plenty of time for that. 来日方长嘛
[07:59] Yeah. I don’t want to end up like my boss Cash, you know? 我真不想最后像我的上司卡什那样
[08:02] Like, almost 50, nothing to show for it but a bad marriage… 快五十岁了什么都没有 除了一段糟糕的婚姻
[08:06] And an awesome set of golf clubs. 和一套漂亮的高尔夫球具
[08:09] Yeah. My boss is 42 and she’s never been married or anything. 是啊 我上司四十二岁了还没结过婚
[08:14] I don’t think she’s ever even been in love. 我觉得她甚至都没有爱过
[08:19] Have you? 你爱过吗
[08:24] I thought so. 以前以为爱过
[08:25] But I think that when somebody turns out to be completely… 但后来发现对方完全不是
[08:29] different than what you thought, it doesn’t really count. 你想象中的那个人 所以不能算了
[08:35] What happened with your last girlfriend? 你怎么会和前任女友分手的呢
[08:38] Christie. 克里斯蒂
[08:41] It just wasn’t right. 就因为不合适吧
[08:53] You want to get that? 要接吗
[09:01] Yeah, no. 算了不接了
[09:04] Thought he stopped calling. 还以为他不再打电话给你了
[09:06] He did. He started again. 是不打了 但最近又开始了
[09:12] We all have a past, Beth. 贝丝 人都有过去
[09:14] It’s… it’s how you deal with it. 懂得怎么了结就行
[09:23] I just got off the phone with the people 炮台公园那边在施工
[09:25] on the Battery Park dig. 我刚和施工人员通过电话
[09:26] They uncovered an old wall that 他们挖出一段古墙壁
[09:28] I think could be from the original Dutch settlement here. 我认为可能是早期荷兰定居者建的
[09:30] Oh, my god. 我的天哪
[09:32] That’s amazing. 太惊喜啦
[09:33] Well, they’re not gonna see it that way… 他们可不会这么想…
[09:34] Once they realize it’s gonna set their 因为如果我们展开挖掘工作
[09:35] construction back a few months while we excavate. 他们的施工就得延后几个月
[09:38] Oh, and Beth? 还有 贝丝
[09:39] This could be something worth presenting in Florence. 这也许可以加进你在佛罗伦萨的报告中
[09:44] What the fuck do you want me to do, Robert? 罗伯特 你他妈倒底想让我怎么做
[09:46] – I am here… – I gotta hop, this guy’s killing me. -我在 -我得闪了 快被他烦死了
[09:48] God, I love the mute button. 静音键可真是个好东西
[09:50] There are five other calls I can make here, Tommy. 我可以打电话再找别人做 汤米
[09:52] You gotta release me. 你就放手吧
[09:53] I understand that, Bobby. 我明白 鲍比
[09:55] Just give me one second, okay? 再稍等一下 好吗
[09:56] Hey, Shakes, this guy’s a really good client. 老莎 这可是位好主顾
[09:59] You can’t just put this up for me? 你就不能帮我把这单做了吗
[10:00] I don’t care if he’s the fucking pope. 就算他是教皇我也不在乎
[10:02] How do I know he’s not gonna fuck me over? 谁知道他会不会又和我纠缠不清
[10:03] I’m hanging up, Tommy. 我要挂啦 汤米
[10:06] Okay, one call. 好吧 再让我打最后一个电话
[10:07] Then you can go and let every other loser on Wall Street… 如果还不行 你就找华尔街的其他笨蛋
[10:09] Fuck this up for you, okay? 去给你做吧 如何
[10:10] Fine. But keep me on the wire and don’t fucking mute me. 好吧 但要让我听着 别他妈对我用静音键
[10:13] Okay. 好的
[10:14] Baker, didn’t you say you had a big seller the other day? 贝克 你那天不是说有个大卖主吗
[10:17] Yeah, Pacific. We’re still in the penalty box with him. 对 太平洋公司 可我们还在他们的惩罚期里
[10:19] Okay, you know what? Give him to me. 好的 不管了 把联系电话给我
[10:22] Page five. 第五页
[10:27] You know you guys are still cut off, right? 你们还处在我们的暂停交易期 对吧
[10:29] Hey. This is actually Tom fielding. 你好 我是汤姆
[10:30] I run the sales desk over here. 销售部的负责人
[10:32] How you doing, Tom? John Caldwell. 汤姆你好 我是约翰·卡德韦尔
[10:33] I was calling to ask a yes or no question, all right? 我只问个简短的问题 行吗
[10:36] Fine. 好的
[10:37] Are you potentially interested 你有没有兴趣
[10:39] in trading Microsoft today, yes or no? 出手微软的股票呢
[10:43] Potentially. But not with you guys. 有兴趣 不过不会和你们做
[10:45] Bobby, this is gonna happen. 鲍比 有戏了
[10:47] Now, just FYI, 那我想告诉你
[10:48] I have a guy looking for a pretty big chunk. 我有个买主想吃进一个大单
[10:50] Maybe half a mil. 也许五十万股
[10:52] – Does that interest you? – Potentially. Sure. -你有兴趣吗 -有点兴趣 当然
[10:56] Unfortunately, John, I don’t have 约翰 很可惜
[10:57] the luxury of a lot of time here. 我现在时间不多了
[10:59] My guy’s real. 此人诚意要买
[11:00] He’s on the phone for one call. 他此刻就在线上 等我打最后一个电话
[11:01] And that’s you. Half a mil? 于是我就打给你了 五十万股
[11:03] On the wire, last print, in or out? 现在就决定 最后的机会 做还是不做?
[11:08] Put it up. 挂单吧
[11:09] Great. Now, this is just me asking. 很好 现在我再问一下
[11:12] Would you be able to go larger? 你能再多做一些吗
[11:13] Hey, half a mil, trying to go bigger. 喂 五十万 看能不能再做大点儿
[11:14] – Are you trying to front run me? – No. -你们是想在背后跟我玩时间差吗 -没有
[11:17] You just gotta trust me, just a little bit, okay, John? 约翰 你要给我一点信任 好吗
[11:22] Two million. 二百万吧
[11:23] Could go to two million here. 他可以做二百万
[11:25] No, it’s not Bill Gates on the line. 不 那头的可不是比尔·盖茨
[11:27] He’s a mutual fund guy, just like you. 他和你一样是做共同基金的
[11:29] Well, he’s got a lot more hair and he’s a little better looking. 只不过头发比你多长得比你帅点
[11:31] Fine. Make it read two. 好吧 那就二百万
[11:32] Okay. Is two million your total picture? 好的 那你最多可以做二百万是吗
[11:34] Why? Is he trying to move more? 怎么 难道他还想出手更多?
[11:38] Man, what’s he saying. Are we done here? Let’s go! 他什么意思 就这样定了吗 那就做吧
[11:40] Is he trying to move more? 他是不是还想再做大一点啊
[11:45] All right, gentlemen, 好的 先生们
[11:46] I’m on the phone with both you right now. 我现在同时在跟你们两位说话
[11:48] I think this ticket reads five million and we all walk away. 如果能敲定五百万 我们就能成交了
[11:50] That be on a cleanup? 他是不是要拉盘
[11:51] I knew he had more behind that. 我就知道他手上还有
[11:53] You’re a genius. Seriously, Bobby, 你真是个天才 鲍比 说真的
[11:54] Is this a cleanup for you? No bullshit. 你是不是在拉盘 不许扯谎
[11:55] Five million, 五百万
[11:57] I go home and fuck my Polish housekeeper twice. 我要回家和我的波兰女佣连干两次
[11:59] It’s a cleanup, John. 他的确是要拉盘 约翰
[12:01] Okay, fine. 知道了 好的
[12:02] Put it up. But, oh, Tom? 挂单吧 不过 汤姆
[12:04] You’ll still be in the box for a week, though. 你们仍在我的黑名单里 惩罚期还有一周
[12:07] Cross at five million, clean. 五百万股 成交
[12:09] See how far a little trust can get you? 你们看一点点信任多有用
[12:13] Another record down today on Wall Street today… 华尔街股市又一次创纪录暴跌
[12:15] With all major indexes… 各大股指…
[12:19] The Bargello and Accademia are great, 巴吉洛美术馆和学院美术馆都很棒
[12:21] but skip the Uffizi. 不过乌菲兹美术馆还是免了
[12:22] What about those Botticellis? 那些波提切利的画不好吗
[12:23] And Michelangelo’s only oil painting? 还有米开朗基罗的唯一一幅油画
[12:26] There’s a reason he stopped after one. 他只画了一幅就罢手自然是是有原因的
[12:27] It’s just for tourists. 那只是给游客看的
[12:29] I am a tourist. 我就是游客呀
[12:30] Hi. 你好
[12:32] Is everything okay? 出什么事了
[12:35] Why? 为什么
[12:37] What happened? 发生什么事了
[12:38] Funding constraints. The agency cut all international travel. 经费紧张 署里砍掉了所有的国际差旅
[12:44] So, what’s the good news? 那么 好消息是什么呢
[12:50] How would you like to be head of urban conservation? 你愿意做城市保护部门的负责人吗
[12:53] – You’re quitting? – Not here. -你要辞职吗 -不是这儿
[12:56] In San Francisco. 是去旧金山
[13:09] Hey. Where were you? 你好 在哪呢
[13:11] I’m sorry. I just changed now and I’m on the way. 对不起 我刚换好衣服上路呢
[13:14] – Are you still up? – It’s 10:00. -你没睡吧 -十点了啊
[13:16] What happened? 出什么事啦
[13:17] If I have to listen to one more hedge fund douche bag… 今天一个搞对冲基金的家伙
[13:19] Talk to me about private jet timeshares, 对我大谈私人飞机分时共享的事
[13:21] I swear to God I’m gonna shoot myself in the face. 再听这种人说下去我非饮弹自尽不可
[13:23] Yeah, well, my trip got canceled today. 哦 我去意大利的行程今天被取消了
[13:28] Grab your stuff and meet me downstairs. 拿好你的东西 楼下见
[13:29] Huh? 什么
[13:30] – Grab your stuff. – Where are we going? -带上你的东西吧 -我们要上哪呢
[13:33] Don’t worry about it. 这你不用管
[13:37] All right. Step out. 好 下车吧
[13:40] Okay. 好的
[13:41] And one big step up. 迈一大步 上台阶了
[13:44] Right there. I’m gonna take this off you. 站这儿 我替你把布解下来
[13:46] You gotta keep your eyes closed, okay? 不过你要闭着眼哦 好吗
[13:48] Are you sure we’re still in the city? 你确定我们还在城里吗
[13:49] Yeah, just… just… 是啊 只不过…
[13:52] – Here. – Here we go. -这边 -好了
[13:53] – Great. – Eyes closed. -很好 -闭着眼睛哦
[13:55] I’ll be keeping an eye on you. 我盯着你呢
[14:05] No peeking. 不许偷看
[14:06] I’m not. 我没有嘛
[14:07] – I saw that. – What? -我看见了 -什么嘛
[14:09] You peek again, I’m gonna take you home. 你再偷看我就带你回去了
[14:16] – Keep them closed. – Okay. -闭着眼睛 -好好
[14:19] Almost there. 快到了
[14:20] All right, turn this way. 好 转过来
[14:22] Now, open your eyes. 现在可以睁眼啦
[14:25] Oh, my god. Where are we? 天哪 这是哪儿
[14:28] It’s as close to Tuscany as I could get in Manhattan. 这是曼哈顿最有北意大利风情的地方了
[14:32] Come on. Come on, this way. 过来 来这边
[14:34] It gets better. 这里更美
[14:37] – Come on. – This is so beautiful. -来吧 -这里太美啦
[14:46] How did you find this place? 你是怎么找到这里的
[14:49] You know. I gotta keep some surprises. 我总得保留几个惊喜给你
[14:58] I’m sorry your trip got canceled. 你的行程被取消了 我觉得好遗憾
[15:01] Thank you. 谢谢关心
[15:05] One more surprise. 再给你一个惊喜
[15:15] May I have this dance? 我能请你跳这支舞吗
[15:17] Yes. 可以
[15:41] Wait. 等等
[15:43] I think I have something. 有样东西我应该带了
[15:54] I just didn’t wanna be one of those girls… 我只是不想成为那种女生
[15:56] Who sleeps with a lot of guys. 像公共汽车似的
[15:59] I don’t want you to sleep with a lot of guys. 我可不想让你做公共汽车
[16:04] Right. 好吧
[16:07] I’ll do it. 我来吧
[16:10] – Other way. – Oh, sorry. -弄错地方了 -啊 对不起
[16:19] Okay. 好了
[16:31] Yeah, Frank, you are all done for the day. 对 弗兰克 你的单子全都做掉了
[16:35] No, thank you. 不用 谢谢你
[16:37] That is 100,000 CRMs to Williams for the day. 终于全部搞定了
[16:40] And Shakespeare, 老莎
[16:42] Have I ever told you how handsome you are? 我有说过你有多帅吗
[16:45] Somebody’s in a good mood today. 有人今天春风得意啊
[16:46] – Tom. – Yep? -汤姆 -讲
[16:47] Got a second? 有空吗
[17:07] So, what’s up? 说吧 什么事
[17:11] I got an offer from another firm. 我被另一家公司相中了
[17:15] About twice what I’m making here. 薪水大概是这里的两倍
[17:19] I don’t know what to say. 我不知道该说什么
[17:21] I mean, I’d hate to lose you, but 我是说 我不希望你离开
[17:23] if I go to Cash with this, 但如果我现在去跟卡什说这件事
[17:24] especially right now, the way things are, 尤其是现在 这种情况下
[17:26] he might agree to a little kiss, but a double? 他可能会同意给你加点薪 可要说翻倍么
[17:29] No way. 没门的
[17:31] I know, I figured. 知道 这我想过的
[17:33] All right, look. 好吧 这样吧
[17:36] You gotta do what’s right for you. 你觉得怎么好就怎么做
[17:38] Are you thinking about taking it? 你打算答应那边吗
[17:43] You already did. 看来你已经答应了
[17:47] Well, man, what can I say? It’s been a great run. 伙计 我还能说什么呢 和你共事非常愉快
[17:49] It’s gonna be tough to replace you. 要找人替换你真的很难
[18:09] I like that a lot. 我很喜欢那个啊
[18:11] Listen, I gotta go, okay? 听我说 我得走了 好吗
[18:14] No, you hang up first. 不嘛 你先挂
[18:16] No, you hang up. 不嘛 你挂嘛
[18:18] Twenty-one-year-old physical therapist. 21岁的理疗师
[18:21] Thousand bucks a month 在上东区的工作室
[18:22] for a studio on the upper east side. 一个月赚一千块
[18:24] – A home run. – Sounds like it. -直上本垒 -听出来了
[18:26] You gotta see her. She’s so fucking hot. 你可得见见她 真他妈性感
[18:29] You should invite her to your place 年中聚餐的时候
[18:30] for the mid-year dinner. 你应该请她去你家
[18:31] Yeah. She can sit right next to my wife. 对 她还可以坐在我老婆旁边
[18:33] Can you imagine? 那将是何种情景
[18:36] Who you bringing, hotshot? 你会带谁来呢 高手
[18:37] That Christie girl still in the picture? 还是那个叫克里斯蒂妞吗
[18:39] No. Beth. You met her at the golf event. 不 我带贝丝去 打高尔夫球时你见过的
[18:41] – Oh, yeah. – Yeah. -哦 对 -对
[18:42] That brunette who wouldn’t fuck you. 就是那个不操你的棕发女
[18:46] Listen, can I just talk to you 这样 能去你办公室
[18:47] at the desk, just for a second? 跟你谈点正事吗 就一会儿
[18:50] So, she did fuck you. 看来她已经操过你了
[18:52] How long was that woman, like, two months or something? 你认识那女的多久了 两个月还是多久
[18:55] Jesus, that girl was your sexual Vietnam. 天哪 上她你简直像打了场越战
[18:57] Not saying a word. 无可奉告
[19:01] And so you just let him walk out. 那你就让他这么走了
[19:03] He’s your top guy for two years. 两年来他是你最得力的干将
[19:07] He already took the job. He didn’t want to make a scene. 他已经答应那边了 他不想弄得满城风雨
[19:09] Well, there’s gonna be a big fucking scene tomorrow, 明天当我们20个最大的客户打电话过来
[19:11] when 20 of our biggest accounts call and 这边却没人接电话
[19:12] no one’s answering the fucking phone. 那可真他妈的要满城风雨了
[19:13] We’ll hire someone else. 我们可以再招人
[19:14] That will take weeks. 那得花好几周时间
[19:19] Why the fuck didn’t you let me talk to him? 你他妈的怎么就不让我来跟他说
[19:21] I could convince that fucking cocksucker to stay. 我可以说服这狗日的留下
[19:23] They guaranteed him two million a year for two years, 他们许给他年薪两百万 签两年
[19:25] – Plus upside. – How much are we paying him? -外加花红 -那我们现在付他多少
[19:27] Seven fifty this year… A buck, tops. 今年75万 全包括了
[19:31] Yeah, okay, we were too low. 好吧 我们给的是低点
[19:35] All right, mister head of sales, 好吧 销售主管先生
[19:36] what’s your contingency plan? 您的应急方案是什么
[19:37] I’m sure you have one. 我知道你肯定有
[19:40] I think Daniel can step up. 我觉得丹尼尔可以顶上来
[19:45] Are you out of your fucking mind? 你说的哪门子疯话啊
[19:48] That guy couldn’t sell vagina on a pirate ship. 让那小子在海盗船上拉皮条他都不行
[19:50] – He’s smart, he’s honest. – He’s too fucking honest. -他很聪明 诚实 -他娘的诚实过头了
[19:52] He’s a fucking retarded boy scout. 他就是个痴呆傻的童子军
[19:54] That is what exactly what you said about Shakespeare. 你当时也是这样说老莎的
[19:57] – Tommy. – It’s exactly… -汤米 -你也是…
[19:57] – Tommy, Tommy… – what you said about Chris Baker. -汤米 汤米 -这样说克里斯·贝克的
[19:58] Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, tommy, Tommy, Tommy… 汤米 汤米 汤米 汤米 汤米 汤米
[20:04] Why are guys like us good at our job? 为什么我们这种人做得来这一行
[20:07] Because people like us. 就是因为有人喜欢咱们
[20:08] We take them out, they have a good time. 我们请他们出去吃喝玩乐
[20:10] They might even meet a real, live girl. 甚至还有活生生的小妞陪他们玩
[20:11] Daniel is a lovely fellow. 丹尼尔是很可爱
[20:13] He’s as much fun as chlamydia. 他就像衣原体感染一样解闷
[20:15] I’m telling you this will work. 让他干一定行的
[20:18] Let me remind you the value we place on 我想提醒一下你 在摩根兄弟
[20:20] human capital here at Morgan Brothers. 人力资本具有重要价值
[20:22] – Your future… – I understand. -你的前途… -我明白
[20:23] Your future depends 你的前途就取决于
[20:26] on the depth and the quality of the team that you build. 你所带团队的根基深浅以及质量如何
[20:30] Now, in light of that, 鉴于此
[20:33] I’ll ask you once. 我再问你一遍
[20:36] Is Daniel your guy? 丹尼尔是你需要的人吗
[20:43] Yes. 是的
[20:47] Great. 好吧
[20:51] I’m telling you, this chick I’m banging in HR… 我告诉你 人事部一个跟我上床的妞
[20:53] Said that he was discharged early from the air force. 说他被空军提前遣散了
[20:55] And they sealed his file. 他们还封了他的档案
[20:57] Yes. 漂亮
[20:59] Look, all I’m saying is 听着 我只是想说
[21:00] We need someone to fill Baker’s spot immediately. 我们要马上找个人来填贝克的空缺
[21:02] And if we let Cash pick one of his guys, 而如果我们让卡什找个他的嫡系过来
[21:06] We’re all gonna be watching our asses. 以后可就有我们好受了
[21:08] I’m just not buying this nice guy act, all right? 可我就不信这小子真是个乖乖仔
[21:10] Nobody joins the military, much less Wall Street, 凡是去军队混的 基本都会有些阴暗面
[21:13] Without having, you know, some kind of a dark side. 来混华尔街的那就更是如此了
[21:16] You’re right, Wall Street is no 你说得对 对于一个有志向的白种人
[21:17] place for an ambitious white male. 华尔街可不是他该来的地方
[21:19] Of questionable integrity. 此有志白人的诚信令人怀疑
[21:21] Well, I think it’s gonna be great. 我觉得这样不错啊
[21:22] Yeah, of course you do, Stephens. 那是 你当然觉得不错啊 史蒂文斯
[21:24] Finally, someone on the desk that gets less ass than you. 部门里终于有个人比你干过的女人更少了
[21:27] All right, that settles it. 好吧 那我决定了
[21:28] I’m leaving my wife of ten years… 我要离开我结婚十年的老婆
[21:30] And I’m moving in on Steve-O’s couch. 然后搬去和史蒂夫一起住
[21:33] Who said you could have my couch? 谁说你能搬来和我住
[21:34] Did you say ten years? 你刚才说十年了
[21:35] You get married when you were, like, 24? 那你差不多是24岁结的婚吗
[21:37] Yeah, I met her when I was 22. I got married at 24. 对 我22岁认识她 24岁结婚
[21:39] – Christ on a bun. – You know, it’s just different. -天啊 -人生各有不同罢了
[21:42] – I’m sure I’ll be there soon enough. – Yeah. -我敢说我也差不多了 -是啊
[21:44] Sorry I’m late. 抱歉 我来晚了
[21:46] We’re doing this whole system upgrade. 我们刚才在给整个系统升级什么的
[21:48] And we can only reset the servers after you guys leave. 我们只能在大家走后重启服务器
[21:51] Plus the new software rollout is taking forever. 另外 运行新软件要花很长时间
[21:55] Right. Daniel, 好的 丹尼尔
[21:55] you know Chris Baker’s no longer with the firm, right? 克里斯·贝克离开公司了 你知道吧
[21:58] Yeah, I heard. 对 我听说了
[22:01] – That sucks. – Yeah, it does. -好可惜 -对 确实
[22:04] We’ve been talking. 我们一直在说这事
[22:06] And we thought that… 我们觉得…
[22:08] You’d be the right guy to step into his spot. 你是接替他的合适人选
[22:10] Starting immediately. 马上就开始
[22:11] Wow. 这样哦
[22:12] Yeah, wow. 对啊 这样咧
[22:15] He’s got a lot of big accounts, though. 可是他手上有很多的大客户啊
[22:17] Don’t worry. We’ll split them up. 别担心 我们会分一部分出来的
[22:18] This is a bit of a sink-or-swim business, mate 做这行成败全看你自己 哥们
[22:20] Opportunities like this, they don’t come knocking often. 这样的机会也不会天天送上门来的
[22:22] Yeah. 对
[22:24] Look, I mean, we’ll all be there to help you out… 你看 在你站稳脚跟之前
[22:26] till you get your legs under you. 我们都会帮你的
[22:27] You’re gonna be an old pro in no time. 你很快就会成为老手的
[22:29] – All right. – We got you. -好的 -有我们做后盾
[22:30] Thanks, Tommy. 谢谢你 汤米
[22:32] I’m not gonna let you guys down. 我不会让你们失望的
[22:33] Good. 很好
[22:34] Sorry, guys, couldn’t resist. 不好意思 我等不及咯
[22:36] Here. Don’t worry about it, drink it. 来 别担心 干了它
[22:38] No, no, I fucking hate tequila, tommy. 不行不行 我喝不了龙舌兰 汤米
[22:41] – This is the good stuff. – Hey, do you have any lime? -这可是好东西 -你们有青柠吗
[22:43] Doesn’t even taste like tequila. 喝起来根本不像龙舌兰
[22:44] Cheers to Daniel. 为丹尼尔干杯
[22:46] – All right. – Welcome on board. -好 -欢迎加入
[22:50] That fucking tastes like tequila. 喝起来就他妈是龙舌兰
[22:52] Tastes like honey. 真是甘美无比啊
[22:53] I’m just saying that if I were black, 我是说如果我是黑人
[22:55] I’d just want to be called black. 我就愿意被叫作黑人
[22:57] You know? It just sounds so cool. 对吗 听起来好酷
[22:59] Why would you say that? 干嘛这么说
[23:00] African-American just sounds awkward and lame. “非洲裔美国人”听起来真别扭
[23:02] – Why would you say that? – It’s okay. -你干嘛这么说 -没事
[23:04] I’m allowed to speculate about how I might feel. 我想看看那是什么感受 这总可以吧
[23:06] I’m also ethnic. 我也是有色人种
[23:07] I mean, do you really prefer 我的意思是 你真的愿意
[23:10] to be called African-American? 被称为”非洲裔美国人”吗
[23:11] You mean despite the fact that I’m neither of those? 其实我两者都不是 还要我说吗
[23:13] – Right. – Okay. -对 -好吧
[23:15] Okay, so in England, what do they call a black… 那么在英国 他们怎么称呼一个黑…
[23:18] Englishman. 英国人
[23:20] Who are you bringing to Cash’s mid-year dinner? 你要带谁去参加卡什的年中聚餐
[23:22] – Who am I bringing? – Yeah. -我吗 -对
[23:24] I didn’t know I was supposed to bring a date. 我都不知道那天还要带女伴去
[23:26] I didn’t even know I was supposed to go. 我甚至不知道我也要去啊
[23:28] Okay. Saturday. Homework. 好的 周六搞定它 这是作业
[23:31] Tomorrow. You guys, me. I gotta go. 明天见 诸位 我得走了
[23:34] Hey. Dust someone off. 嘿 老相好带一个来就行
[23:35] It doesn’t have to be anything special. 不用搞得太特殊
[23:37] Ladies. 小姐们
[23:37] – Any chance, ladies? – So, where are we gonna go now? -能赏个脸吗 小姐们 -我们现在去哪
[23:39] Any, any chance, whatsoever. 赏个脸好吗 随便吧
[23:41] I don’t know, okay? But it’s Tuesday. 我不知道 今天是周二
[23:44] – I can’t stay out past 3. – We have got to go. -我不能晚于3点回家 -走啦
[23:45] 84th and 5th, please. 84号街和第五大道路口
[23:52] Hey. How’s it going with the new guy? 喂 你们的新人怎么样
[23:54] He’s fine. 他很好
[23:55] Just he’s one of those lost souls that kind of 只不过他是那种有点失魂落魄的家伙
[23:58] dropped off the grid for a little bit to find himself. 有些自我封闭而迷失方向了
[24:01] I’m not so sure it worked. 我也不知道行不行得通
[24:03] Why do you want to hire him, then? 那你为什么还要用他
[24:04] No, I mean, he’s smart. 不是啊 他很聪明
[24:05] And he’s a fucking computer genius. 而且还是个电脑奇才
[24:07] I mean, maybe all those stupid army 那些军队培训人才的破广告
[24:08] training commercials were true. 看来还不是蒙人的
[24:10] Hey, so, you coming over? 那你要过来吗
[24:11] I wish I could. I just… 我倒是想过去 可是…
[24:14] I gotta get up early tomorrow to cover for Chris Baker. 明天还得早起 去接替克里斯·贝克的工作
[24:17] I’ll call you tomorrow, though, I promise. Okay? 我明天会打电话给你的 我保证 好吗
[24:20] – Okay. – Good night. -好 -晚安
[24:25] 《美国建筑与历史旅游指南 — 旧金山》
[24:44] Would you please stop checking on me? 拜托你别老打电话监督我了
[24:45] Have you even talked to anybody yet? 你跟某个妞搭上话了吗
[24:47] I feel like a total perv. 我怎么觉得自己像个变态似的
[24:48] The last girl I talked to was in the prenatal care section. 我上次跟女生搭话还是在医院产前护理科
[24:51] Hey. Bookstore was your idea. 喂 去书店是你自己的主意
[24:54] I know. It’s just… 我知道 只是…
[24:56] Not everyone is good at this stuff. 不是谁都擅长做这种事
[24:58] Daniel. You are a great guy. 听着丹尼尔 你真的很不错
[25:01] Okay? 知道吗
[25:03] Any woman in this city would be lucky 如果能和你这样的家伙说上话
[25:05] to talk to a guy like you. 那是这些女人的荣幸
[25:07] Oh, my god. 噢 天哪
[25:09] You should see this girl who just got in the line. 你该看看刚来排队的这个女孩
[25:11] There you go. 那你就上吧
[25:12] – Now go talk to her. – I can’t. -现在上前去搭讪 -不行
[25:14] What do I say? I don’t know. 我要说什么 我不知道
[25:17] It’ll come to you. Just move before 自然而然就说出来了 快点过去
[25:19] someone else gets in line in front of you. 免得有人排在你前面了
[25:26] Sorry. 不好意思
[25:34] Where in Italy are you going? 你要去意大利的哪里呀
[25:38] Oh. I’m not. 哦 我没要去
[25:41] I’m just returning this. 我只是来退书的
[25:45] That’s too bad. It’s amazing there. 太可惜了 意大利很美的
[25:49] Yeah. My trip there just got canceled, 的确 我去意大利的行程被取消了
[25:52] So that’s not really what I need to hear, but…yeah. 所以这并非我想听到的 可是…的确
[25:59] Did I say amazing? I meant awful. 我刚才说很美吗 其实我是想说很糟
[26:02] Full of Italians. 到处都是意大利人
[26:04] Does that help at all? 这样说你会不会好受点
[26:07] Not really. 没觉得
[26:09] Well, you know what, you should keep it… 嗯 你知道吗 书还是别退了吧
[26:11] And put it in a place where you’ll see it all the time, 放在一个你总能看到的地方
[26:14] And that way you’ll always be reminded… 这样你就能一直提醒自己
[26:17] about how much you want to go. 你是多么想去那里
[26:21] That might be the worst idea I’ve ever heard. 这可能是我听过的最烂的主意了
[26:25] Yeah, but you know you’d end up going. 对 但你知道你以后还是会去的
[26:27] I mean, you know what they say it? 你知道他们是怎么说的吗
[26:28] If you forget your dreams, it’s like they never existed. 如果你忘却梦想 就等于从未有过梦想
[26:33] Who says that? 这是谁说的
[26:38] Nobody. I just made that up. 没谁 我现编的
[26:41] But it’s true. 但确实如此
[26:44] Next. 下一位
[26:47] You go ahead. I think I might keep it, actually. 你去吧 我想这书我还是不退了
[26:51] Thanks. 谢了
[26:54] Next in line, please. 下一位请上前来
[26:57] Do you think we would… 你觉得我们还能…
[27:01] Sir, can I help you? 先生 有什么需要吗
[27:04] Oh, I need a book. 哦 我忘了拿本书
[27:12] So, question is 我的问题是
[27:14] which one of the three women did he hire? 那三个女人他最后雇用了哪个
[27:16] The one who redecorated the office. 帮他重新装饰办公室的那个
[27:18] Wrong. 错
[27:20] The one who doubled their sales. 让他们的销售额翻番那个
[27:21] Nope. Daniel? 不对 丹尼尔你猜哪个
[27:23] Then the one who loves children. 那就是喜欢小孩那个了
[27:25] No. 还是不对
[27:27] The one with the biggest tits. 是咪咪最大的那个
[27:33] That must be how Larry got the job. 莱瑞肯定是这么找到工作的
[27:35] One look at these man-boobs and I was in, huh? 只要看看我的男人咪咪 我就被选中了 对吧
[27:42] Hey, Daniel, you got any jokes? 丹尼尔 你也来个笑话吧
[27:44] Yeah, let’s hear from the new guy. 对 我们来听听新人的笑话
[27:45] Oh, I can never remember any jokes. 哦 我从来都不会说笑话
[27:47] Oh, come on. You gotta know at least one. 少来了 你起码会讲一个吧
[27:50] Yeah, come on, Daniel. 是啊 来一个吧 丹尼尔
[27:51] Well, I guess I can think of one. 嗯 我想起来一个
[27:55] But it’s so stupid. 不过这个太傻气了
[27:57] Come on, go ahead, tell it. 得啦 快说吧
[28:04] Okay. 好吧
[28:07] What do you call a fish with two knees? 长了两个膝盖的鱼叫什么
[28:09] I don’t know. What? 不知道 叫什么
[28:11] A two-knee fish. 双膝鱼
[28:16] Like tuna, but… 发音就像金枪鱼 但是…
[28:18] You have to think about it. 你得想一想
[28:22] That’s a… that’s a classic. 这个…这是个经典笑话
[28:25] – That’s actually pretty good. – That one, yeah. -还是很不错的 -没错
[28:27] Uh, where we going tonight? 我们今晚上哪消遣
[28:28] Should we just hit the usual petting zoo? 还像往常一样去有姑娘的夜店如何
[28:30] No. No strip clubs tonight. 不 今晚不去脱衣舞俱乐部了
[28:32] Let’s meet some civilians. 我们见见良家女子吧
[28:34] Yeah. Hey, hey, Daniel? 对 嘿 丹尼尔
[28:35] You know any girls who’ll meet us out? 你认识什么女孩能叫出来一起玩吗
[28:37] Yeah, who you got on speed dial? 是啊 存在你手机快拨键上的
[28:39] I don’t know a lot of women I can just call up like that. 这样能叫出来玩的女孩我不认识几个
[28:42] Well, okay. Where’s the hot spot? 那好吧 那你有什么好去处
[28:44] You know, Wednesday nights. 周三晚上你都去哪儿
[28:47] Wednesday? 周三?
[28:49] I don’t really go out much on Wednesdays. 周三我都不怎么出去
[28:52] Anymore. 好久不了
[28:54] -Anymore. This guy… -Anymore. -好久不了 这家伙… -好久不了
[29:12] – Nut? – I’m okay. -来点开心果? -不用了
[29:14] Thank you. 谢谢
[29:21] Pick up the phone, say hello. 拿起电话 说你好
[29:26] Go ahead, pick it up. 来啊 拿起来
[29:27] There’s no one there. 线上没人啊
[29:29] Humor me. 给个面子
[29:35] – Hello? – Good. -你好 -很好
[29:37] Hang it up and do it again. 挂了 再来一遍
[29:43] – Hello. – Very nice. -你好 -真棒
[29:45] Pretty easy, huh? Really fucking easy. 很简单对吧 真他妈简单
[29:47] But I don’t pay my salesmen millions of dollars 我给销售员发百万的薪水
[29:48] to answer the phone. 可不是让他们接电话的
[29:50] I pay them to make it ring. 而是让他们使客户的电话打进来
[29:55] Billy Simmons called today. 比利·西蒙斯今天打电话来了
[29:58] He doesn’t want Daniel to cover them. 他不想让丹尼尔负责做他们的单子
[30:00] Any idea why? 知道为什么吗
[30:02] They’re very different people. 他们毛病很多
[30:05] You are on… sit the fuck down. 你… 坐吧
[30:09] You are only going to bat for that guy. 你会拉这小子一把 只是因为
[30:11] because you know that you will own him. 你知道他将来是个受你支配的人
[30:14] You can fool everybody else, Tom, but you can’t fool me. 汤姆 你骗的了别人 可糊弄不了我
[30:18] He’s the type of guy I want on my team. 我的团队里正需要他这种人
[30:20] – He’s honest, loyal… – Like Chris Baker? -他忠厚老实… -就像克里斯·贝克?
[30:24] Make no mistake, 不要搞错
[30:25] Daniel will throw you under a fucking bus… 丹尼尔一旦有机会…
[30:27] The first day he gets a chance. 就会把你拖下水
[30:29] This is not sleep away camp, Tommy. 你们可不是来这儿打盹的 汤米
[30:31] Your job is to make me rich. Period. 你的工作就是给我挣钱 就这样
[30:34] Now, however you’re gonna 现在 不管你用什么办法
[30:35] get that guy a fucking personality, 改造这个人的性格
[30:37] You better do it fast, or I’m gonna fire his Rain Man ass… 你最好动作快点 不然我就会炒了这个白痴
[30:39] And get somebody in there who does want to take your job. 然后找个盯着你的位子的人进来
[30:54] Yeah. Yeah, I’m sorry. I just… I crashed last night. 嗯 抱歉 我…昨晚我崩溃了
[30:57] Cash is killing me about Daniel. 为丹尼尔的事 卡什都快把我杀了
[30:59] Really? What’s wrong with him? 是吗 他怎么了
[31:01] He’s like Forrest fucking Gump. 他就像他妈的阿甘一样
[31:03] Without the people skills. 不懂如何与人打交道
[31:05] I’m heading to SOHO right now to work on him. 我现在去他那儿改造他
[31:07] I thought we were gonna spend the day in the park. 不是说一起在公园玩一天吗
[31:09] Beth, please. 贝丝 理解一下
[31:11] I’m being pulled in a ton of different directions right now. 我现在忙的是千头万绪
[31:12] Fine. But I need to be a priority too sometimes. 那好吧 不过有时你也得优先考虑我
[31:17] I’ll call you later, I promise. 待会打给你 我保证
[31:22] Doesn’t matter what you talk about at first, 一开始谈论的内容并不重要
[31:24] Just show the woman 只要让她觉得
[31:25] that you are passionate about something. 你对某些事情很有激情就行
[31:27] Like what? 比如?
[31:29] It’s your life. You tell me. 这是你的生活 你说说看
[31:31] I don’t know. 不知道
[31:34] Okay. You like to read, right? 你喜欢读书 对吧
[31:35] – Yeah. – What do you love to read? -嗯 -你喜欢读什么书呢
[31:39] Dickens, Tolstoy. 狄更斯 托尔斯泰
[31:42] – I like Austen, Jane Austen. – Okay, classics. -我喜欢奥斯汀 简·奥斯汀 -很好 经典名著
[31:44] Might be a little brainy to start out with. 这有点儿让人费脑筋
[31:47] So let’s see, what else? 再想想 还有什么
[31:50] I can give you the flight specs 我可以说出从1950年至今
[31:52] for every domestic aircraft since 1950. 所有国内飞机型号的规格数据
[31:58] Classics. Let’s talk more about those. 我们还是再说说经典名著吧
[32:00] Talk about books she might like. 要谈谈她可能喜欢的书籍
[32:02] But be careful, ’cause you can’t act, look, 不过要注意 你的举止和外表以及谈吐
[32:04] and talk all like the same guy. 不能表现得像同一个人
[32:06] You gotta mix it up. 要糅合起来
[32:07] What does that mean? 什么意思
[32:09] Just if you were a surfer, 就是说 如果你是个冲浪者的话
[32:10] be a surfer who likes to read. 就要是个喜欢读书的冲浪者
[32:12] If you’re a dork, be a dork who likes to salsa dance. 你是个傻子的话 就要是爱跳莎莎舞的傻子
[32:14] You know? Just… 知道吗 就是说…
[32:15] If you act boring and you look boring, 如果你的行为无趣 而你看上去也很无趣
[32:16] Guess what? 那会怎样?
[32:17] You’re boring. What are you doing? 那只能说明你这人真的很无趣 你干嘛呢
[32:20] Tommy, this sounds ridiculous. 汤米 这听起来很荒唐
[32:21] It’s totally fucking ridiculous, you know? 的确非常荒唐
[32:23] I’m not telling you the way things should be. 我不是在告诉你事情应该怎样
[32:25] I’m telling you how they are. 而是在告诉你现实如何
[32:26] And unfortunately, a woman, within three seconds, 不幸的是 一位女人在三秒之内
[32:28] is gonna notice whether your shoes match your pants 就能注意到你的鞋和裤子配不配
[32:31] or your shirt’s buttoned up too high 或者你的T恤钮扣是否扣的太高
[32:32] or it’s tucked in when it shouldn’t be 或是上衣是否不合时宜地塞进裤子里
[32:34] or you have a cell phone attached to your woven belt. 还能注意到你的手机是不是挂在皮带上
[32:37] This is… look, when you were overseas, 这真是…你在海外时
[32:39] didn’t you find any, like, really cool clothes? 就没发现什么比较酷的衣服吗
[32:42] You want me to wear a sarong to work? 你想让我穿个马来围裙去上班吗
[32:45] Look, I can’t stand guys that try to 我就看不惯一个大男人
[32:46] make a statement with what they wear. 要靠穿衣打扮来表现自我
[32:48] – It’s not me. – Daniel. -那不是我 -丹尼尔
[32:50] I’m not trying to turn you into some 我不是要把你变成
[32:52] big city, man cougar prick like Cash or any of those guys. 卡什那样的大都市花花老男人
[32:56] All I’m saying is, unfortunately, 我是说 很不幸
[32:58] what you wear does make a statement to women, 穿着确实会决定你给女士留下的印象如何
[32:59] And your statement right now is, 而你现在的样子留给她们的印象
[33:03] “Hi. Welcome to Blockbuster”. 活像个音像出租店的伙计
[33:05] We’re going in here. 进去看看
[33:14] Can you help this guy out? 你能帮他看看穿什么好吗
[33:15] What did you have in mind 对这位穿戴不怎么入时的小伙子
[33:18] for little Tommy Hilfiger here? 您的设想是什么呢
[33:21] Just something he can wear out in public. 能让他穿出去见人的就行
[33:22] I’m right here, guys. 我就在这儿呢
[33:24] I can hear what you’re saying. 听得见你们说什么
[33:26] Maybe something casual sexy. 或许来点比较休闲性感的
[33:28] – Sounds about right. – How sexy? -听着不错 -要多性感呢
[33:34] Medium. 中度性感吧
[33:36] Or small sexy. 或者小小性感就行吧
[33:39] Tommy, you didn’t have to pay for this. 汤米 没必要帮我付账
[33:40] No, it’s worth it. 不 这么做值得
[33:42] I forgot my clothes. 我衣服忘拿了
[33:44] – Yeah. Leave them. – Yeah, but those are Banana Republic. -不要了 -那可是’香蕉共和国’牌子的
[33:46] Exactly. 确实
[33:53] You still haven’t Told tommy about San Francisco? 你还没告诉汤米旧金山的事吗
[33:56] Fuck. 靠
[33:57] I keep putting it off. 我一直往后拖
[33:59] It would just put so much pressure on things. 这事会给我们造成很大压力
[34:02] Yeah, but you’re running out of time. 没错 不过你快没时间了
[34:05] God, I hope my fucking vibrator appreciates this. 天哪 希望我的按摩器会喜欢
[34:08] Hey, isn’t Lisa supposed to be here? 莉莎怎么没来啊
[34:09] I don’t know, 不知道
[34:10] maybe she didn’t want to have her vagina torn off. 或许她不希望阴道被扯掉吧
[34:12] – Hello? – Hey, where are you? -喂 -你在哪呢
[34:15] I’m home. 在家
[34:16] Can you guys come over? 你们能过来吗
[34:18] – Yeah, what’s wrong? – Oh, bitch fucker. -好 怎么了 -我操
[34:21] Bill left his email account open on his computer. 比尔电脑上的电邮账户没关
[34:25] We’ll be right there. 我们马上过来
[34:27] Don’t go early. Don’t go early. 别提前 别提前
[34:29] Don’t go early. 别提前
[34:33] Ow, son of a bitch! 狗娘养的
[34:34] Steve-O, you’re at, like, a ten. 史蒂夫 你就像个10岁的小子
[34:36] I need you down at a shut the fuck up. 我要让你输得无话可说
[34:39] Fuck right off, okay? 滚一边去
[34:41] Come on, let’s go again. 来 再来
[34:42] – Does it hurt that bad? – There you go. Shot. -有那么疼吗 -快 干了
[34:44] – Refill. Jesus. – Alright, now, everybody listen, listen. -满上 天哪 -好了 大家听我说
[34:48] – Daniel? – Yes. -丹尼尔 -嗯
[34:49] What have you learned today? 你今天学到什么了
[34:50] To show your customers that they want something… 让顾客感到他们需要你的东西
[34:53] – that you have and… – No sales pitch, right? -而且… -不要用推销言辞好吗
[34:55] People see that shit coming a mile away, right? 客户在十里开外就能看穿你的把戏
[34:57] How do you do it? 那你怎么做的
[34:58] Fuck me! 靠
[35:00] What is wrong with the American people? 你们美国人到底怎么回事
[35:01] I don’t know. 不知道
[35:03] How do you do it? 那你是怎么做的
[35:04] – How do I do it? – Yeah. -我是怎么做的 -是的
[35:05] Never kiss someone’s ass. 别求你的客户
[35:07] – You’re better off fucking with them. – It’s a lot more fun. -你对他们狠点反而会更好 -那才好玩
[35:09] Okay, so first thing Monday morning I’m 好 那下周一我早上第一件事
[35:11] gonna call all my accounts and say, 就是打电话给我所有的客户 说
[35:13] “Hey, you fat fucks, you wanna buy some stock?” “喂 肥猪 要买点股票吗”
[35:18] Was that a joke? 你是在开玩笑吧
[35:20] – It was bad, I’m sorry. – You’re not even listening. -很糟糕 抱歉 -你都没在听
[35:21] – I need you to focus, okay? – Sorry. -集中注意力 好吗 -对不起
[35:23] All right, and stop apologizing so much. 好了 别一个劲道歉
[35:24] Sorry. Shit. 抱歉 该死
[35:26] Look, the reason these rules are important is because… 这些规律非常重要 因为
[35:29] They’re the same rules that apply to meeting women, 这和泡妞的规律是一样的
[35:31] Which is even more important for you to learn. 而弄清后者对你更为重要
[35:33] Wait. Women don’t actually like being insulted. 慢着 女士实际上不喜欢被无礼对待
[35:35] That’s misogynist bullshit. 憎恶女人的家伙才这么瞎扯
[35:38] No. What women hate is getting lied to by guys 不对 女性所憎恨的是
[35:41] who are just trying to sleep with them. 男人花言巧语只是为了骗她们上床
[35:42] What if I’m not just trying to sleep with them? 如果我不是想和她们上床呢
[35:44] Then you’re gay. 那说明你是同性恋
[35:45] Fuck! 操
[35:49] God, that actually hurts a lot. 天哪 真的非常疼
[35:51] Had to get him distracted. Here’s to iceman… 必须让他分心 敬冰人一杯
[35:54] Not learning anything, ever. 还是没学会什么
[35:56] That’s a horrible game. 这游戏太可怕了
[35:58] I think my sperm count is officially lower. 估计我的精子数大量减少了
[36:00] Let’s do it again. 再来一把
[36:01] All I’m saying is that obviously, 要我说 很明显
[36:03] something was really wrong… 既然你之前就开始怀疑了
[36:05] If you were already that suspicious. 说明早就出问题了
[36:06] Oh, but that doesn’t give me the right 不过那我也不能
[36:08] to go snooping around like that. 随便窥探他的个人隐私吧
[36:10] Oh, will you listen to yourself? 你想想清楚好吗
[36:12] Your boyfriend cheats on you… 你男友背叛了你
[36:13] And you’re mad at yourself for catching him. 你抓住了他却跟自己怄气
[36:15] People do make mistakes, Jordan. 人都会有过失 乔丹
[36:17] Locking your keys in the car with 车子没熄火却把车钥匙锁车里了
[36:18] the engine running is a mistake. 这叫做过失
[36:20] Repeatedly fucking your ex-girlfriend is not a mistake. 三番五次和前女友上床就不能叫有过失了
[36:21] Jordan, come on. 乔丹 行了
[36:23] He said it was only the one time. 他说就那么一次
[36:25] That is such bullshit. 真是扯淡
[36:26] Infidelities are like cockroaches. 出轨就如同蟑螂一般
[36:28] For every one you catch, there are a hundred you don’t. 能被你抓住的只是凤毛麟角
[36:30] Hey, you’re not helping her right now. 你这样可不是在安慰她
[36:32] Can you just be supportive 你能不能给她点支持
[36:34] and not turn this into some stupid male-bashing session? 别搞得跟男人批斗大会一样
[36:39] Where’s Tommy tonight? 汤米今晚在哪
[36:43] You know what your problem is? 知道你的问题在哪里吗
[36:45] You wouldn’t know what to do 即便有个好男人来到你面前
[36:47] If a great guy just threw himself at you. 你都不知道该怎么办
[36:50] At least I’m giving myself a chance to be happy. 至少我给自己一个获得幸福的机会
[36:52] Maybe use your sensitive side. 利用你敏感的一面
[36:53] Show that off. 表现表现
[36:55] Yes, use the fact that you are a complete pussy 没错 你完全是个娘们
[36:58] to your advantage. 你的阴柔敏感现在可以用上了
[36:59] Coming from the guy 说这话的
[36:59] that brought the pinata and the blindfold. 是那个给我蒙眼布 手举皮那塔玩偶的人
[37:01] Hit the thing. 快打吧
[37:04] – What’s pink? – Xanax, man. -粉红色的是什么 -镇定剂
[37:07] You can take whatever you want… 要什么随便拿
[37:08] And you’ll sleep like a rock. 你会睡的死死的
[37:09] – Yellow. – Yellow is ecstasy. -黄色的呢 -黄的是摇头丸
[37:12] I left my glow sticks back in 1997. 我从1997年就不玩这些了
[37:14] – What’s blue? – Blue’s viagra. -蓝色的呢 -是伟哥
[37:17] It’s perfect for you. 很适合你
[37:18] – I’m good, thanks. – No, my friend. -我用不着 谢谢 -不 朋友
[37:21] Power up, okay? Like, the ladies expect it these days. 加点力 好吗 现在女士们都喜欢这个
[37:24] Never take a knife to a gunfight, mate. 枪战别带刀子上 哥们儿
[37:25] Gunfight. That’s a nice metaphor. 枪战 比喻的不错
[37:28] Don’t listen to these guys. 别听他们的
[37:30] No tourists. 游客止步
[37:33] You ready to be released into the wild? 准备好去撒撒野了吗
[37:59] Hey, guys. 你们好
[38:00] -We got everybody. -Alright. -就我们几个 -好的
[38:17] No, honey, we don’t need these. 不 亲爱的 不需要这些
[38:22] She’s beautiful. 她很漂亮
[38:24] You think so? 你这么觉得?
[38:26] – Yeah. – You should tell her. -嗯 -你该告诉她
[38:27] Do you have water? 有水吗
[38:28] I’m sure she gets hit on all the time, though. 肯定经常有人找她搭讪
[38:30] You’re probably right, 或许吧
[38:31] she probably does get hit on all the time… 可能确实总有人找她搭讪
[38:33] By guys who don’t actually care, you know, 那些找她搭讪的家伙才不关心
[38:34] If she’s a gemini or what her cat’s name is. 她是不是双子座的 她的猫叫什么
[38:36] But I’m not asking you to go over there and feed her a line. 我不是让你跑过去勾搭她
[38:38] I just want you to go talk to her. 只是想让你跟她聊聊
[38:40] You keep telling me what I’m not supposed to do. 你一直让我做一些我干不来的事
[38:42] I don’t know what I’m supposed to say, I don’t… 我都不知道该跟她说什么 我…
[38:44] I’m in the low self-esteem business. 我专攻自尊心比较差的
[38:46] If a girl’s parents are still together, I just move on. 要是那妞的父母还没离异 我就走开
[38:49] Doesn’t really matter what I say to women. 我跟女人说什么都无所谓的
[38:51] I have an English accent. 俺有迷人的英格兰口音
[38:53] You know what? All right. 这样
[38:54] Two girls, end of the bar. 吧台那头有两个姑娘
[38:57] Go talk to them. 去跟她们说说话
[39:01] Okay. 好吧
[39:04] – What, right now? – Yeah, right now. -怎么 现在吗 -是啊 现在就去
[39:07] Which one do you like better? 你更喜欢哪个
[39:08] I don’t know. 不知道
[39:10] Blonde, I guess. 金发那个吧
[39:12] – Rookie. – Totally. -新手一个 -完全是
[39:13] No questions. No questions, just go. 打住 别问了 快去
[39:16] Go. 去
[39:18] Wait, come back. Come back. 等等 回来 回来
[39:20] – What? – That right there. -什么 -那东西
[39:21] What is that? I told you about that. 那是什么 我跟你说过
[39:23] Okay, now go. 好了 现在去吧
[39:25] Do you actually believe any of that shit you just said? 你相信你刚才你扯的那些吗
[39:28] – Some of it. – You think he’s gonna pull it off? -一部分吧 -你觉得他能成吗
[39:30] Not a fucking prayer. 没戏
[39:38] Excuse me. 对不起
[39:44] Pass me a napkin? Please? 帮我拿张面纸行吗 谢谢
[39:48] Thank you. 谢谢
[39:50] De-entry. 玩完
[39:56] I feel stupid. 感觉真傻
[39:57] You look stupid. 看起来是傻
[39:58] Let me get this straight, Daniel. 这么说吧 丹尼尔
[39:59] Okay? You could fly a jet at mach 3 speeds… 你能以3倍音速驾驶飞机
[40:03] For, like, 72 hours with a plastic tube up your cock, 鸡巴上套个尿管连续72小时飞行
[40:05] But you can’t go talk to two dental hygienists 却不能跟两个牙科护士
[40:07] – For 10 seconds. – Actually, I was an avionics engineer. -说上10秒的话 -我实际上是个航电工程师
[40:11] – We never had… – No. I don’t… no excuses. -我们从来没有… -不 我不…别找借口
[40:13] You gotta be able to do this. 这你必须要做到
[40:14] You have to. 必须
[40:15] What about that one over there? 那边那个如何
[40:17] – Oh, totally gross. – And what about the blonde over there? -真恶心 -那边金发的呢
[40:19] I want to touch her where she pees. 我想摸摸她的私处
[40:21] That is a good-looking white girl. 是个长得不错的白人妞儿
[40:23] Ring. Ring. 戒指 戴了婚戒
[40:24] Oh, fuck, you’re right. 妈的 你说的没错
[40:25] Oh, how ’bout that one? 那个怎么样
[40:27] – That’s a handsome woman. – Look at her ass. -那女的身段不错 -看她那屁股
[40:30] She might as well have a tail, 说不定还有尾巴
[40:31] And she’s ugly. 而且真丑
[40:32] You know, some people might say the way 知道吗 或许有人会说
[40:34] You guys talk about women is ugly. 你俩讨论女人的方式真丑陋
[40:35] Yeah, but we’re only ugly on the inside, so it’s okay. 对 但我们只是内心丑陋 所以无所谓
[40:38] Oh, that… that is a beautiful woman. 那 那才是一个美女
[40:42] She totally wants to have a sexy party with me. 她绝对想和我参加性爱派对
[40:44] She does not want to have a sexy party with you. 她不会想和你参加性爱派对
[40:47] She wants to have a sexy party with me. 她想和我参加性爱派对的
[40:49] Steve-O, fine. Go ahead. Talk to her. 史蒂夫 很好 那你上去聊聊吧
[40:52] But none of that shock and awe bullshit you usually pull. 不过不许用你穷追猛打那老一套
[40:55] Someone has to show Daniel how to do this, okay? 总要有人教教丹尼尔如何搭讪
[40:57] – You don’t have to… – I don’t do that shit anymore, okay? -你不必… -我现在早不玩那套了 拜托
[41:00] Sexy party. 性爱派对
[41:01] Okay. None of that scorched earth bullshit. 好 不许玩你的焦土战术
[41:03] I’m serious. 我说真的
[41:06] Well, hello there, rodeo. Who’s up for a jaeger bomb? 嗨 美女骑手 来杯雅格炸弹如何
[41:11] I don’t think she’s having it, mate. 她不会要的 哥们
[41:13] A grey goose and soda? Yeah, just one. 一杯灰燕伏特加加苏打水 对 就一杯
[41:15] -How ’bout you go talk to her? -I don’t think -要不你上 -我看
[41:18] Cindy Brady’s coming over to the dark side tonight. 那小丫头今晚是不会上钩的
[41:20] I’m gonna go take a hot lap. 我去转一圈看有没有好货色
[41:22] Thanks for the help, Shakes. 谢谢帮忙 老莎
[41:24] Well, your turn. 那么 轮到你了
[41:26] – No. No. – Your turn. -不 不 -轮到你了
[41:29] Okay, fine. Okay. 好 那好吧
[41:31] But remember, this is not about sexy parties or… 但记住 这无关性爱派对或者…
[41:33] Whatever, just go talk to her. 随便啦 你就上前搭话吧
[41:35] I’m gonna get a front-row seat. Okay? 我坐前排观赏 好吗
[41:40] I’m Steven, by the way. 顺便说一下 我叫史蒂夫
[41:41] – I’m Brooke. – Great. -我叫布露克 -很好
[41:43] You look really professional up there. 你在台上很专业
[41:45] By which I mean you’re, like, hot. 我的意思是 你很性感
[41:47] Like, really hot. 真的 很性感
[41:49] Another napkin. 再来一张纸巾
[41:50] Where’s the bartender? 调酒师哪去了
[41:52] – I hope I’m not interrupting. – Yeah, you actually kinda… -希望我没打扰两位 -对 你其实有点…
[41:55] – No, not at all. Hi. – Hi. -不 完全不打扰 嗨 -嗨
[41:57] Tommy. 汤米
[42:00] – yeah, this is Bl… – I’m Brooke. -对 这位是布雷… -我叫布露克
[42:03] – Blake? – Brooke. -布雷? -布露克
[42:04] – Brooke. – Brooke. -布露克 -布露克
[42:05] – Tommy. Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you too. -我叫汤米 认识你很高兴 -认识你很高兴
[42:07] So, how do you two know each other? 你们怎么会互相认识
[42:09] – Oh, we… – Work. -哦 我们… -同事
[42:11] You write children’s books too? 你也写儿童读物吗
[42:13] Yeah. He does instructional guides… 对 他写使用指南…
[42:16] for swing sets. 秋千架的使用指南
[42:24] – Well… – Dude, that’s my… -那… -哥们 那杯是我的…
[42:27] Obviously, I’m not gonna have sex with this girl tonight, 显然 我今晚泡不上她了
[42:30] so why don’t you give it a shot? 那么你来试试吧
[42:35] I am so sorry about that. 对此我很抱歉
[42:36] What an asshole. 真是个混蛋
[42:38] – Yeah, I… – What, you guys work on Wall Street? -对 我… -你们是不是在华尔街工作
[42:41] Yeah, we do, but not all of us are like… 是的 但并非所有在华尔街工作的都…
[42:44] You know what? 知道么
[42:46] Let’s start over. I am Tommy. 我们重新来过吧 我叫汤米
[42:49] And I owe you a drink. 我欠你一杯酒
[42:54] I’m Brooke. 我叫布露克
[42:56] It’s a pleasure to meet you. 认识你很高兴
[42:58] Personally, I think there’s nothing wrong with bulimia at all. 个人而言 我认为贪食症没什么问题
[43:02] If anything, it shows your willingness 即使有 也只说明你愿意
[43:05] to reevaluate your decisions… 重新评估你的抉择
[43:07] And be proactive about making changes. 并且主动寻求改变
[43:12] You don’t sound black at all. 你的言谈一点不像黑人
[43:16] Are you from Europe? 你是欧洲人吗
[43:18] Here goes Jonathan, looking to break some records. 接下来上场的是乔纳森 他想要破纪录
[43:24] – Yeah! – Here we go! -耶 -开始
[43:27] That’s gotta hurt. 那一定很疼
[43:28] It doesn’t look innocent, it looks like heroin addict. 这件穿起来不清纯 像是瘾君子
[43:30] Hey, give me. Give me! 给我 给我
[43:33] Here. 这边
[43:35] What if he really is sorry? 如果他真觉得后悔了呢
[43:37] Everyone is sorry once they’re caught. 奸情暴露后人人都后悔
[43:38] It doesn’t mean anything. 但没有任何意义
[43:39] It’s true. 是这样的
[43:39] Rich said he would leave his wife… 在我发现里奇已婚之后
[43:41] after I found out he was married. 他才说他会离开妻子
[43:43] All’s fair in love and war. 战争和爱情中所有手段都是合理的
[43:44] Are you retarded? 你傻吗
[43:46] That’s just a bullshit excuse people use 这只是一些人在乱搞时
[43:48] to screw whoever they want. 常用的烂借口
[43:49] They need Guantanamo Bay for relationships. 这些人都该送到爱情关塔纳摩监狱去
[43:51] I’d waterboard the fuck out of my ex in Love Gitmo. 我要在那儿对我的前男友施以水刑
[43:53] Good for you. This is for work. 很好 这件是工作装
[43:55] Hey, you know what? 知道吗
[43:56] Tommy just hired a new guy on his desk. 汤米刚招了一个新人
[43:58] Really? Is he cute? 真的吗 帅吗
[44:00] He didn’t say, 他没说
[44:02] which actually probably means he’s cute. 这可能说明他是挺帅
[44:04] I’ll find a way to bring him around. 我想法子把他叫来看看
[44:06] Put this on. 穿这件
[44:07] Do I really have to go out with you guys? 我一定要和你们一起去吗
[44:10] Yes. 对
[44:12] Whose bachelorette party is this, anyway? 到底是谁的婚前派对
[44:16] Look, I just felt that if we had 我就觉得如果我们
[44:19] met under different circumstances, 在其他场合下认识
[44:22] just a few weeks ago, that this could have been something, 就早个几周 说不定你我的相识
[44:25] Like, really amazing. 会很不寻常
[44:29] – I mean… – I know. -我的意思是… -我懂
[44:31] It’s crazy, isn’t it? 很疯狂 不是吗
[44:34] Yeah. 是啊
[44:38] Can you get my bag? Thank you. 能帮我捡一下包吗 谢谢
[44:40] I love you guys. 我爱你们
[44:42] I love you. 我爱你们
[44:46] Thank you. 谢谢
[44:48] That could have been Bad News Bears. 险些坏事
[44:57] Here’s where things started to get complicated. 事情是从此刻开始变得复杂了
[45:00] Brooke lost her purse that night at the bar. 布露克昨晚在酒吧里丢了钱包
[45:02] Her phone, her keys, everything. 还有手机钥匙什么的
[45:06] She asked if she could crash on my couch… 她问是否可以睡我的沙发
[45:08] And call a locksmith in the morning. 早上再找人开锁
[45:11] I know I really could have just put my foot down, 我知道我本该拒绝的
[45:14] but I didn’t. 但是没有
[45:19] I’m gonna get going. 我走了
[45:20] Okay. 好
[45:24] Thanks. 谢谢
[45:26] No sweat. 没事
[45:28] I’ve always believed that 我一直认为
[45:30] trust is the single most important thing in a relationship. 信任是情感关系里的关键
[45:32] But given that nothing happened, 但是既然没有出格
[45:35] I decided not to tell Beth. 我决定不告诉贝丝
[45:41] Hey, hotshot. 嗨 高手
[45:43] Cash, good to see you. 卡什 见到你很高兴
[45:45] Hello, Beth. My, you’re more lovely than I remember. 你好贝丝 你真是更漂亮了
[45:47] Oh, aren’t you a sweet talker. 你真会夸人
[45:49] Look at that. That necklace is gorgeous. 看呐 项链漂亮极了
[45:52] – Look at that thing. – It was a gift, actually. -看看这项链 -是礼物来的
[45:55] – Was it? You picked that out? – yes, I did. -是吗 你挑的 -对 我挑的
[45:57] – I’m shocked. – Just a little something. -真没想到 -只是小东西而已
[45:59] Oh, you haven’t met Beth yet, have you? 你还没见过贝丝 是吗
[46:02] Not officially. 没正式见过
[46:03] I’m surprised at your taste. 你的品位让人惊讶
[46:05] – She’s really nice. – Yeah. -她很不错 -对
[46:08] I’m sure. 我确信
[46:11] Okay, who takes the same bus to work every day? 好 谁每天只和同一个女人睡觉呢
[46:14] No, what are you talking about, man? 不 你在说什么呢
[46:16] Stephens’ wife is beautiful. 史蒂文斯的妻子很漂亮
[46:17] All I’m saying is 我是说
[46:18] he passed up 20 good years of man-whoring. 他错过了二十年过风流生活的大好时光
[46:22] He could have put up Wilt Chamberlain numbers… 他本可以先玩够了
[46:23] and then retired. 再金盆洗手
[46:24] Yeah, he looks miserable. 对 他看起来挺惨的
[46:27] Anyone need a drink? 谁要喝点什么吗
[46:29] – So, you came here with Tommy? – Yeah. -你是和汤米一起来的 -对
[46:31] So, how long have you guys been dating? 你们交往多久了
[46:32] It’s been three months now. 现在有三个月了
[46:35] That long? Oh, I didn’t realize that. 那么久了吗 我没想到
[46:38] Time flies. 时间过得很快
[46:40] Diet coke, please. 健怡可乐 谢谢
[46:42] Oh, will you excuse me for a second? 介意我走开一下吗
[46:44] Sure. 没问题
[46:51] Thank you. 谢谢
[46:56] Hitting the hard stuff, huh? 不喜欢喝酒 是吗
[46:59] Yeah. Saving the table dancing for the holiday party. 是啊 撒酒疯还是留给节日聚会吧
[47:04] You must be Daniel. 你一定是丹尼尔吧
[47:06] It’s so funny. I’m Beth, Tommy’s girlfriend. 很巧 我是贝丝 汤米的女朋友
[47:08] Yeah, I figured. 对 我猜到了
[47:09] Well, it’s nice to meet you. 幸会
[47:12] You too. 幸会
[47:14] – Again. – Again. -再次幸会 -是的
[47:20] You look different. 你看起来和上次不太一样
[47:28] So, how did you and Tommy meet again? 你和汤米是怎么认识的来着
[47:30] I was out one night with my friend Jordan, 某晚我和朋友乔丹出去
[47:32] and he was obviously on a date. 而他正和人约会
[47:34] – That’s trouble. – Yeah. -是个麻烦 -对
[47:36] Well, he left, 他走了
[47:38] but he came back in the restaurant… 可又折回那家餐馆
[47:39] and told me that he wanted to be talking to me. 对我说 他想和我聊聊
[47:41] And ever since then… 之后就…
[47:43] Tommy, he’s a great guy. 汤米 这人很不错
[47:45] Yeah, he’s great. 对 他很好
[47:47] Tommy says you’re a big reader. 汤米说你很爱看书
[47:49] What’s your favorite book? 你最喜欢什么书
[47:52] Well, have you ever read Pride and Prejudice? 读过《傲慢与偏见》吗
[47:54] – Really? – See, you’re laughing. -真的吗 -你看 你在笑我
[47:57] No. It’s just why do guys always pick that book? 不 只是为什么男生总是选这本
[48:00] I mean, is it in a manual somewhere… 是不是哪本泡妞手册上写的
[48:01] on how to speak to women or… 告诉你们如何与女人搭讪或…
[48:03] No. I like it because… 不 我喜欢它是因为…
[48:05] it shows how wrong first impressions can be. 它说明了第一印象多不靠谱
[48:07] You know? 对吧
[48:09] And also, the main character Elizabeth Bennett… 而且 女主角伊丽莎白·班内特…
[48:12] sounds stupid, 这听上去挺傻
[48:13] but she’s, like, my ideal woman. 她可以说是我理想中的女人
[48:14] Have you ever read Lolita? 你读过《罗莉塔》吗
[48:18] “Lolita, my sin, my soul, “罗莉塔 我的罪恶 我的灵魂
[48:20] standing four feet ten in one sock”. 穿一只袜子 身高四尺十寸”
[48:22] Hey, you should come to my book club on Tuesday night. 嘿 周二晚上你应该来我的读书会
[48:25] I think it would be really great to have a guy for this one. 我想这次活动如果有个男生参加肯定很棒
[48:28] What about Tommy? 汤米呢
[48:30] Oh, Tommy would never come. 汤米才不会来
[48:32] Plus, there’s kind of a no-boyfriend rule. 而且我们读书会有勿带男友的规矩
[48:34] Yeah. 嗯
[48:35] Sounds like fun. 听上去很有趣
[48:36] I’m gonna have to politely decline, though. 不过 我还是得婉拒了
[48:38] Oh, come on. 别啊
[48:39] Just you and five cute girls and a lot of wine. 只有你 加五个漂亮妞 和一堆美酒
[48:42] – Tommy. – Hey. -汤米 -嗨
[48:43] See you saved me the trouble of introductions. 看来不用我介绍了
[48:45] Yeah, good timing. 对 来的正好
[48:46] You have to convince Daniel to come to my book club. 你得劝丹尼尔来我的读书会
[48:48] – Book club. – Yeah. -读书会 -对啊
[48:50] That sounds like a great idea. 主意不错
[48:51] Really? Why? 是吗 为什么
[48:53] First of all, you would be talking to actual women, 首先 你可以和实实在在的女人聊天了
[48:55] Even if it is about books. 哪怕只是聊聊书籍
[48:56] Well, come on. I’m sure he does just fine with the ladies. 别这么说 我看他和女士们相处还行
[48:59] – Don’t you? – Not really, no. -对吧 -不 不怎么行
[49:02] And secondly, it would give me 其次 这样我就有机会
[49:03] endless opportunities to fuck with you. 没完没了地摆布你了
[49:04] That’s why I don’t think it’s a really good idea. 这正是我不去的原因
[49:11] Good morning, soldier. 早安 大兵
[49:14] Morning. 早
[49:16] What are you reading? 你在读什么
[49:18] Oh, just a book. 就一本书
[49:21] What book? 哪本书
[49:23] – It’s nothing. – What book? -没什么 -哪本书
[49:25] What is the t… 什么书名…
[49:27] Pride and Prejudice. 傲慢与偏见
[49:28] Put that away. Jesus. 收起来 天
[49:30] What are you, carpooling with Oprah? 你怎么了 和奥普拉一起坐车来的吗
[49:36] Met a woman… 我遇到一女的
[49:39] She reminds me of the character in the book. 她让我想起了书中的人物
[49:44] You’re doing really lovely with those language tapes, Jan. 那些外语录音带你听得很好 杨
[49:50] So when you say cute, 你说他帅
[49:51] do you mean, like, 你是指
[49:52] little kid with gum in his hair cute… 可爱小男生类型的呢
[49:54] – or Brad Pitt cute? – Somewhere in-between. -还是皮特那种大帅哥类型的? -两者之间吧
[49:56] See, I don’t want this turning into 我可不希望这次活动变成
[49:58] some lame episode of the bachelor. 这个单身汉的无聊聚会
[49:59] Hey 喂
[50:00] I thought women were supposed to love men in uniform. 我以为女人会喜欢穿制服的男人
[50:01] Yeah, government salaries and post-traumatic stress… 对 政府薪金 创伤后遗症…
[50:04] really do it to me nasty. 真让我受不了
[50:05] And we’ve met Tommy’s work friends. 而且我们也见过汤米的那些同事
[50:08] No, but he’s nothing like those guys. 不 他和那些人不一样
[50:09] If anything, he’s too old-fashioned. 如果说有问题么 他就是太守旧了
[50:11] What, he still prefers vaginal sex? 怎么 他还是喜欢正常性交方式吗
[50:14] Ooh, old school, yeah. 老古董 确实是
[50:17] You said you invited him later. 你不是说约了他稍晚点来的吗
[50:18] I did. 我有啊
[50:19] Oh, I need my… 我要找下…
[50:21] – Okay, come on, girl. – Just think about this as a tryout. -好了 快点 -就当这是一次入门考试好了
[50:23] You guys are pathetic. 你们真没出息
[50:25] – You look cute. You’re adorable. – Thank you. -你看上去很可爱 -谢谢
[50:27] Hello. 喂
[50:28] It’s Daniel. 我是丹尼尔
[50:29] He’s polite and early. 他很有礼貌 而且提早来了
[50:31] – Yeah, he’s gay. – He’s not gay. -对 还是同性恋 -他不是
[50:33] – He was in the military. – Gay. -他在部队里待过 -同性恋
[50:35] Yeah, don’t ask, don’t tell. 非礼勿问 非礼勿言
[50:38] – Hey. – Hi. -嗨 -嗨
[50:39] Come on in. 请进
[50:41] I got you this. 我带了这个
[50:43] – Oh, thank you. – It’s wine. -谢谢 -是葡萄酒
[50:46] Yeah. So, you have to meet everybody. 嗯 那么来见下各位
[50:49] Daniel, this is Lisa, Jordan, Susan, and Jill. 丹尼尔 这边是莉莎 乔丹 苏珊 和吉尔
[50:53] Hi, everyone. 嗨 大家好
[50:54] Hi. 嗨
[50:55] Sorry I’m so early. 抱歉来这么早
[50:58] No, no. 不 没事
[50:59] We were just having some girl talk. 我们只是聊些闺蜜的私房事
[51:01] – Just sat down. – Well, I can just come back… -坐吧 -我可以等下再来
[51:02] – if you guys are… – No, please. -如果不方便 -不 没事的
[51:04] – Sit. – Yeah, come on. -坐下吧 -对 来吧
[51:10] And apparently, they’ve never seen a man before. 显然 她们以前没见过男人
[51:12] Ever. 从没见过
[51:16] I know it’s a classic, but I can’t get past… 我知道是部经典小说 但我受不了
[51:18] this old, Euro-trash pervert… 这个欧洲老变态…
[51:19] screwing a 12-year-old from New Hampshire. 干一个十二岁的新罕布什尔州小姑娘
[51:20] – It’s disgusting. – And the way he bribes her for sex… -太恶心了 -而且他还用糖果和零钱
[51:23] With candy and pocket change? 来引诱小女孩跟他上床
[51:25] Daniel, you’ve been awfully quiet. 丹尼尔 你真是出奇的安静
[51:27] Have we scared you out of talking? 被我们吓得不敢说话了吗
[51:29] Well, I can’t disagree with what’s been said so far. 到目前为止你们所说的我都没什么异议
[51:33] Obviously, yeah, the guy is really troubled. 很显然 男主角饱受困扰
[51:36] – And he’s… – Pervert. Pedophile. -而且他… -变态 恋童癖
[51:38] Let him finish. 让他说完
[51:39] Yes. But I believe that he was hopelessly in love. 但我认为他是无可救药的爱上她了
[51:45] You know, doesn’t make it okay, 虽然不能因此脱罪
[51:46] But he’s not just a pervert. 但他并不只是个变态
[51:49] – Yeah. He’s a murderer too. – Okay, all right. -对 他还是杀人凶手 -好吧 没错
[51:51] Years later, he kills the man that stole his lolita. 多年后 他杀了那个抢走他的罗莉塔的人
[51:54] But he loved her more than anything. 但是 他爱她胜过一切
[51:57] Even his own life. 甚至包括自己的生命
[52:00] I think that’s what love is. 我想那就是爱
[52:02] Anything else is just… a distraction. 其他一切都只是…闲杂干扰
[52:11] Should we choose another book, for next time? 我们为下次活动选本书吧
[52:14] Yeah. 好啊
[52:15] Will you be able to join us next time? 你下次还来吗
[52:16] Uh, okay, 嗯…好的
[52:19] But I kind of got the feeling tonight was sort of a tryout. 不过我怎么觉得今晚就像入门考试啊
[52:22] Oh, no. 不是
[52:23] – No. – No. -不是的 -当然不是
[52:24] – You passed. – Yeah, sure. -你通过了 -好的
[52:27] You guys can be like the sisters I never wanted. 也许以后你们就如同我的姐妹一般
[52:31] – Thanks. Lovely. – Nice. -谢谢 很高兴 -好的
[52:33] All right.Well then, 好的 那么
[52:34] is everybody okay with the Good Soldier? 大家都同意下次看《好兵》了吧
[52:36] No. I don’t really want to read a war novel. 不 我其实不喜欢战争小说
[52:38] Oh, no, but it’s a love story, isn’t it? 不是 那是一本爱情小说吧
[52:40] Well, here. 恩 听着
[52:42] “this heartbreaking novel of infidelity and betrayal… “这部关于不忠与背叛的令人心碎的小说
[52:44] “tells the story of an ex-soldier… 讲述的是一名退伍老兵
[52:46] “and seemingly perfect gentleman. 一位似乎完美的绅士的故事
[52:48] “‘he was just the sort of man ‘他是那种可以完全信赖的人
[52:49] you could trust your wife with,’ 把妻子托给他照顾你都可以放心’
[52:51] Says the tragic narrator of the story”. 这部悲剧的作者这样写道”
[52:55] – There you go. – Thanks. -给 -谢谢
[52:58] Actually… 还不行
[53:02] You’re a total neat freak, aren’t you? 你可真是有洁癖
[53:05] Actually, my apartment’s a mess. 其实我的公寓也是乱糟糟的
[53:08] Therapy for all those years of me spit-shining my shoes. 在军队几年鞋每天擦得锃亮 得放松放松了
[53:11] I cannot picture you in the military. 真的很难想象你当兵是什么样子
[53:14] What does that mean? 什么意思
[53:15] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[53:16] You just don’t seem very aggressive. 你看起来不像是好斗的人
[53:20] Are you kidding me? 你开什么玩笑
[53:22] I was an avionics engineer. 我在军队是航电工程师
[53:24] – Were you? – Yeah. -真的吗 -对
[53:26] Super-aggressive. 超级好斗
[53:29] No. My dad, he was in the air force, 不是的 我爸爸以前是空军
[53:32] And the only way I could afford Princeton was ROTC. 入预备役是我付普林斯顿学费的唯一选择
[53:35] Get up every morning at 6 A.M…. 每天早上六点起床
[53:39] Do some push ups, they pay for school. 做几个俯卧撑 军队就把学费掏了
[53:42] But you didn’t finish your service, right? 但后来你没有服完役 对吗
[53:44] Tommy said you dropped out. 汤米说你中途就退役了
[53:47] I didn’t mean it like that. 我不应该提这个的
[53:49] No, it’s okay. I… 不 没关系
[53:53] You have to serve four years after college… 大学毕业后得服役四年
[53:56] in order to get your loans paid off, 才能偿还掉学费贷款
[53:57] And my commanding officer served with my dad, 我的指挥官是我爸以前的战友
[54:01] And after three years, I had some… 服役三年后 我…
[54:04] I just had some stuff that happened. 我发生了些事情
[54:06] And he agreed to get me discharged a year early. 他就批准让我提前一年退役
[54:09] That’s good. 那也不错
[54:11] – I think. – No. -我觉得哈 -是的
[54:12] No, it was at the time. 当时是挺好
[54:14] But now I’ve got a hundred grand 但由此我就背了十万块的助学贷款
[54:16] in student loans to pay off. 现在还在还债
[54:18] – God. -Lot of push ups for nothing. -天啊 -几年俯卧撑白做了
[54:21] Well, I wouldn’t say nothing. 是我不该多问
[54:29] That would be Tommy. 应该是汤米来了
[54:34] Hey, come on up. 嘿 上来吧
[54:39] Guess I should get going, huh? 我也该走了吧
[54:41] Okay. Well, I’m so glad you could make it. 好的 我非常高兴你能来
[54:44] And thank you for offering to clean up. 也谢谢你帮我洗碗收拾
[54:46] – It was nice. – Yeah. -很感谢 -嗯
[54:49] Hey, guys. 嗨 二位
[54:51] How was book club? 今天的读书会怎么样
[54:54] It was good. 还不错
[54:58] Yeah. 是啊
[55:04] Are you ever actually gonna want to leave this city? 将来你会考虑离开这个城市吗
[55:08] Someday, yeah. 也许有一天我会的
[55:11] Come on, babe, it’s late. 亲爱的睡吧 很晚了
[55:20] My aunt and uncle used to be these big-shot lawyers. 我的姑父和姑母曾经是名噪一时的大律师
[55:26] Working hundred-hour weeks 每周工作上百小时
[55:28] and never getting to see each other. 忙得都没时间和对方见面
[55:29] One day, they just moved to Colorado… 忽然有一天 他们搬去科罗拉多
[55:32] to run this hot air balloon company. 开了家热气球公司
[55:34] That’s great. Good for them. 真好 他们应该很开心
[55:37] It is. 确实
[55:39] They take people up to watch the sunset… 他们带人们乘坐热气球
[55:41] over the Rockies every night. 欣赏落基山脉的日落
[55:43] They get by okay, 日子过得不错
[55:45] And they get to see each other every day. 而且他们每天都可以见面
[55:49] And he hasn’t thrown her out of the basket yet? 他还没有把她从热气球吊篮上扔出去吗
[55:55] Come on, babe. Let’s go to sleep. 亲爱的别说了 睡吧
[56:13] I was offered a promotion in San Francisco. 我现在有个升职机会 可是得调去旧金山
[56:23] And can you make sure they arrive this afternoon? 你能确保今天下午送到吗
[56:26] They need to be there when he gets home. 我希望他一回家就可以看到
[56:28] As long as there’s a doorman, sure. 只要看大门的人在就没问题
[56:30] Did you want to fill out a card? 你要放张卡片吗
[56:31] Yes. 是的
[56:45] You like flowers. Why don’t you just keep them? 你很喜欢花 干嘛不留着呢
[56:47] This isn’t funny. 一点都不好笑
[56:48] “Happy Anniversary”? This has to stop. “周年纪念日快乐”? 这必须结束了
[56:52] I guess I did meet her about this time last year. 我好像真是去年这个时候认识她的
[56:55] Beth, beth, 贝丝 贝丝
[56:57] You’re mad at me, 你现在生我的气
[56:58] and that’s exactly what Christie wants. 那克里斯蒂的目的不就达到了吗
[56:59] This has nothing to do with us. 她的所作所为与我们无关
[57:00] Of course it does. 怎么会无关
[57:02] “we all have a past”. Remember? 你说”我们都有过去” 记得吗
[57:04] I dealt with mine. You are not dealing with yours. 我的已经彻底了断了 但你却没有
[57:06] What else do you want me to do? 那你还想让我怎样
[57:08] I can get a restraining order. 要我去弄一张禁令吗
[57:10] How does one actually do that? 那东西要怎么申请
[57:12] I’m tired of this. Honestly. 我已经烦了 真的
[57:33] Hello. 喂
[57:34] Hi. 嗨
[57:35] What’s for dinner? 晚餐吃什么呢
[57:39] Just peanut butter… 就是花生酱
[57:42] Sandwiches. 三明治
[57:43] All right. 哦
[57:45] Hey, Tommy and Lisa and I… 喂 我和汤米还有莉莎
[57:47] are going for dinner next week… 打算下周一起吃晚饭
[57:48] And we wanted to invite you along. 我们想邀请你一起去
[57:50] I can’t. 我去不了
[57:51] I didn’t even say which night yet. 我还没说是哪天晚上呢
[57:53] Uh, no. I just, um… 不是 我只是…
[57:57] I don’t like to be set up. 我不喜欢被人安排见面
[57:58] Oh. Well, it’s not a setup. 噢 不是给你相亲啦
[58:01] How’s Monday night? 周一晚上行吗
[58:03] We’re going for sushi. 我们打算去吃寿司
[58:04] It’s better than peanut butter. 那可比花生酱好吃多了
[58:05] Yeah, uh… 这个…
[58:06] I think I could do Monday. 周一应该行吧
[58:08] – Okay. – Sure. -说定了 -好的
[58:10] Good. 太好了
[58:11] What are you doing home on a Friday night anyway? 周五晚上窝在家里干什么呢
[58:13] Oh, it’s just been kind of a long week. 哦 这周工作太累了
[58:16] What’s your excuse? 你有什么消遣呢
[58:17] I’m meeting Tommy later. 我一会儿去见汤米
[58:20] So, what’s your story? 能说说你的故事吗
[58:22] Why don’t you have a girlfriend? 为什么没找女朋友啊
[58:23] Well, my ex-girlfriend, 嗯 我的前女友
[58:27] Uh, fiance, she got pregnant while I was serving overseas. 我未婚妻 在我出国服役的时候怀孕了
[58:31] She visited you over there? 她去那儿看你了?
[58:32] No. 没有
[58:34] No, that was kind of the problem. 没去过 这大概就是问题所在了
[58:37] Oh. Sorry. 哦 对不起
[58:39] Well, it’s not really the homecoming… 在外服役三年
[58:41] I’d been looking forward to for three years, 回来不料竟会是这样
[58:43] you know? 你明白吗
[58:44] Right. 是的
[58:45] So, are you interested in anyone these days? 那最近有没有什么人让你感兴趣的
[58:50] Interested like, um… 感兴趣的…
[58:53] No, no, not… 不 不 没有
[58:55] That’s a yes. 那应该是有咯
[58:56] Who is she? Do I know her? 谁啊 我认识吗
[59:00] I don’t think you do, Beth. 贝丝 我想你应该不认识
[59:13] All right, say when. 够了说一声
[59:15] It’s a school night. 明天还得上学呢
[59:17] You know? 对吧
[59:19] It’s okay, I don’t have to be at work until late tomorrow. 没事 我明天可以晚点去上班
[59:23] So, what was your favorite country that you visited? 你去过的国家里最喜欢哪个
[59:26] Oh, I don’t know. 我也说不上来
[59:27] Botswana, maybe. 也许是博茨瓦纳吧
[59:30] No, Vietnam. 不 应该是越南
[59:31] People there are so nice. 那儿的人非常热情
[59:34] Beaches are just amazing, 海滩美极了
[59:36] and it’s like a million dong to the dollar, 一美元好像能兑换一百万越南盾吧
[59:39] So it’s really cheap. 所以东西非常便宜
[59:41] A million dongs to a dollar, huh? 一美元兑换一百万越南盾啊
[59:43] Sounds like a good time. 那确实很爽
[59:48] So, what was Botswana like? 那博茨瓦纳怎么样呢
[59:50] Okay. 恩
[59:52] Picture herds of zebra and elephant, 想象一下成群的斑马和大象
[59:55] literally just stopping traffic on highways. 有时真的会阻断公路交通
[59:58] And the currency there… 那儿使用的钱
[1:00:00] Actually, it’s called the Pula, 他们称为普拉
[1:00:03] Which is the same word as rain. 和雨是同一个词
[1:00:05] Oh, ’cause of the droughts. 是因为那儿常年干旱对吧
[1:00:06] Yeah, exactly. 是的 一点不错
[1:00:08] And the pennies, they’re called raindrops. 还有分币 他们叫作雨滴
[1:00:10] So poetic. 真有诗意
[1:00:12] It is. 确实
[1:00:14] Aren’t you drinking? 你不喝酒吗
[1:00:15] – Oh, yeah. – Never pour your own sake. -噢 好 -喝日本清酒不能自己倒
[1:00:18] Seven years bad sex. That’s a fact. 那会让你七年桃花不顺 真的
[1:00:22] Seven more years, huh? 又加上七年是吧
[1:00:27] School night. 明天要上班呢
[1:00:35] Let’s have a toast. 大家干一杯吧
[1:00:38] To Daniel’s success in his new job. 祝丹尼尔在新工作中事业成功
[1:00:40] And to Lisa’s promotion. 也祝贺莉莎升职
[1:00:43] And to Beth, for organizing tonight. 也敬贝丝 今晚让我们聚在一起
[1:00:45] Yes, here’s to everyone. Except me. 对 敬所有人 除了我
[1:00:52] Beth, what are you going to do about 贝丝 去加州工作的事
[1:00:54] that job over in California? 你考虑好了吗
[1:00:55] Well, it’s such a great opportunity, 这确实是个很好的机会
[1:00:58] but part of me feels like I shouldn’t go. 但是我内心好像有个声音在说不要去
[1:01:00] When would you be moving? 如果要去什么时候动身呢
[1:01:03] Probably in about a month. 大概还有一个月吧
[1:01:05] Yeah. I’d miss her like crazy, 我肯定会疯狂想念她的
[1:01:06] but it’s only a plane ride, right? 不过搭个飞机不就去了 对吧
[1:01:09] Yeah. I mean, it’s not that far. 是啊 我的意思是 其实也没多远
[1:01:11] I just can’t make up my mind. 我就是下不了决心
[1:01:14] I know how you can figure it out. 我知道你怎样可以做出决断
[1:01:17] This… 这个
[1:01:19] Can show you exactly what you want, deep down. 能显示你内心深处的真正愿望
[1:01:22] Yeah, let’s leave all of life’s major decisions to a coin toss. 好啊 人生的重大决定我们都抛硬币决定吧
[1:01:24] That’s brilliant, Daniel. 太有才了 丹尼尔
[1:01:26] I don’t really believe in luck. 我不太相信运气
[1:01:28] No, no, no, it’s not about luck. 不不 这不是运气的问题
[1:01:29] Okay? 好吗?
[1:01:30] Heads you stay, tails you go. 正面就留下 反面就走
[1:01:34] You gotta trust me, though, okay? 不过你得相信我 好吗
[1:01:37] This is ridiculous. 真胡闹
[1:01:38] Heads you stay, tails you go. 正面留下 反面走
[1:01:41] What do you want it to be? 你希望是正面还是反面呢
[1:01:49] Stay. 留下
[1:01:53] Then that’s your answer. 那么这就是你的决定了
[1:01:56] Now, what was it really? 喂 到底正面反面?
[1:01:58] What was it? 是哪一面
[1:01:59] Doesn’t matter. 这不重要了
[1:02:02] Dude, you looked at it. Come on. 哥们 你都看了 说吧
[1:02:03] That’s not the point. She knows what she wants now. 这不重要 她现在知道自己想怎么做了
[1:02:05] Yeah, I guess I do. 恩 我想是的
[1:02:17] Thanks for dinner, Tommy. 谢谢你的款待 汤米
[1:02:18] – Yes. – Yes, very generous, as always. -是啊 -你每次都这么大方
[1:02:20] – Thank you. – My pleasure, really. -谢谢 -不要客气啦
[1:02:23] Shit. I left my credit card inside. 妈的 我的信用卡忘在里面了
[1:02:26] Be right back. 马上回来
[1:02:31] – I think I’m gonna call it a night. – Oh, okay. -那我就先告辞了 -哦 好的
[1:02:33] Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. 我也正想道别呢
[1:02:36] Do you want to share a cab? 要不要一起打车
[1:02:38] No. 不了
[1:02:41] I’m headed downtown, you’re headed upper west, right? 我要去下城区 你要往西北方向走 对吧
[1:02:43] Yeah. 是哈
[1:02:45] Wouldn’t make sense, you know? 那没必要了 对吧
[1:02:46] Logistically. 不顺路
[1:02:48] Got it. What’s the plan? 找到了 接下来去哪啊
[1:02:51] I’m just gonna call it a night. 我就先回去了
[1:02:52] Thanks for everything, man. 非常感谢 哥们
[1:02:54] Really? 真要回吗
[1:02:55] Yeah, I’ll see you tomorrow. 嗯 明天见
[1:02:56] You guys have a good night, all right? 祝你们晚安
[1:02:57] – You too. – Yeah, right. Good night. -你也是 -好 晚安咯
[1:02:58] Take care. 路上小心
[1:03:07] What’s the 10-spot, 45? 什么情况 45吗
[1:03:09] I’m not trying to bend you over, okay? 我不会在你后面捣鬼的 放心吧
[1:03:11] Just grow a pair of nuts and lift me. 胆子放大点 让我振奋一下
[1:03:13] Shakespeare, I still need a better bid from Northrop. 老莎 我需要诺斯洛普出个更好的价钱
[1:03:14] Daniel, you’re up on Cyberon. 丹尼尔 你赛微科技的单子好了
[1:03:15] All right, take a report. 好的 出一份报表
[1:03:16] Hundred thou? A nickel better than your order. 十万吗 比你的单子略高一点
[1:03:19] Yeah. Okay, thanks. 嗯 好的 谢谢
[1:03:22] Jack, stick with me on this one. 杰克 我正在做 别挂断
[1:03:23] Shakespeare, did you hear me? 老莎 听到我说的话了吗
[1:03:24] Just get him to fucking hit me. 抛个整单逼他一下
[1:03:32] All right, Jack, we just got another seller. 好的 杰克 我们手上有个新卖家
[1:03:34] It’s fill or kill. What do you want to do? 他的单是全部成交否则取消 你要不要做
[1:03:40] Great. I’ll have Jen call you with the report. 好的 我会叫珍打电话把结果报给你
[1:03:43] Have fun in the Hamptons. 祝你在汉普顿斯玩得愉快
[1:03:46] Done your way, Shakespeare. 按你说的办了 老莎
[1:03:47] Thank you, Daniel. 多谢 丹尼尔
[1:03:49] Jen. 珍
[1:03:50] I’m all over it, Daniel. 交给我好了 丹尼尔
[1:04:04] You know, it’s kind of sad if you think about it. 想想也挺悲剧的
[1:04:06] Those guys spend all their time… 这些人用一辈子的时间
[1:04:07] looking for something they’re never gonna find. 寻找他们永远也找不到的东西
[1:04:12] What? The perfect woman? 什么 完美女人吗
[1:04:14] Yeah, there’s no such thing. 是啊 这世上根本就没有
[1:04:18] So you’ve never been tempted, huh? 你从没被诱惑过吗
[1:04:23] Well, I mean, of course I’ve been tempted. 我当然也蠢蠢欲动过
[1:04:25] Why? Does that surprise you? 怎么 很惊讶吗
[1:04:28] I can go home at night, 我晚上回到家
[1:04:30] I can look at my wife and my kids in the eye, 可以直面我的老婆孩子
[1:04:34] Not feel like a total fraud. 而不会觉得那么良心不安
[1:04:38] I mean, to me, that’s a good trade. 我是说 对我来讲这样很好
[1:04:59] Daniel. How’s it going? 丹尼尔 你怎么样
[1:05:05] Good to see you, man. 很高兴见到你
[1:05:06] Hi, Daniel. I’m Christie. 你好 丹尼尔 我是克里斯蒂
[1:05:08] I’ve heard a lot about you. 我常听他说起你
[1:05:09] Yeah, you too. 我也是
[1:05:11] Yeah. So, Daniel and I have a meeting… 嗯 我和丹尼尔马上要开会了
[1:05:13] We gotta get up to. 我们得上去了
[1:05:14] So I’ll see you later. 那回头见吧
[1:05:16] Okay. Bye. 好的 拜拜
[1:05:24] Sorry about that. She’s a little nuts… 不好意思 她有点难缠
[1:05:26] and I had to stop her from coming upstairs. 我必须拦着她 不能让她上去
[1:05:27] It’s okay. It’s fine. 没事 没关系
[1:05:28] But you show up in the nick of time. 不过你来的正是时候
[1:05:30] It’s good. This is good. 非常好 非常好
[1:05:31] And I know you and Beth are becoming real good friends. 我知道你和贝丝最近成了好朋友
[1:05:34] I think that’s cool and everything. 我觉得这很好
[1:05:35] This is probably something she doesn’t need to hear about, 她大概没必要知道这事儿
[1:05:37] Yeah. 明白
[1:05:39] unless you’re trying to split us up… 除非你是存心想让我们分开
[1:05:42] for some reason. 出于某种目的
[1:05:46] Fucking with you. 逗你玩的
[1:05:49] – You all right? – Yeah. -没事吧 -没有
[1:06:05] Hi, it’s Tommy. Leave a message. 嗨 我是汤米 有事请留言
[1:07:10] Hey, Beth. 喂 贝丝
[1:07:11] Hey. Where are you? 喂 你在哪呢
[1:07:14] I’m at home. 在家啊
[1:07:16] Tommy said you guys had an important dinner tonight. 汤米说你们今晚有个很重要的应酬
[1:07:18] Well, I guess I’m not that important. 我不是什么重要人物 所以不用参加
[1:07:23] – Did you finish the book yet? – Yeah. -你看完那本书了吗 -嗯
[1:07:26] I just did. 刚刚看完
[1:07:28] I’m not sure how I feel about it, though. 但我看完之后 也不知道是什么感觉
[1:07:30] What do you mean? 怎么说
[1:07:32] Well, you kind of just trust the narrator… 出于习惯 人们一般都比较相信
[1:07:37] out of habit, you know? 书中旁白者的话 对吧
[1:07:39] But just as you’re getting into it, 但当你继续看下去
[1:07:41] he just turns out to be full of shit. 就会发现他全是在胡说八道
[1:07:43] Yeah, so? 嗯 那你的意思是?
[1:07:45] What’s the point of that? 何必要这些旁白呢
[1:07:51] Maybe it’s just like real life. 也许这和现实生活中是一样的
[1:07:54] Sometimes, people just aren’t who you thought they were. 有时候 别人和你想象中的那个人根本不同
[1:08:01] You’d tell me if… 假如你知道汤米的什么事
[1:08:04] if something were going on with Tommy, right? 你会告诉我吧
[1:08:08] Yeah, if I knew anything. 当然 如果知道就告诉你
[1:08:10] I mean, there’s no stupid guy code or anything, is there? 你们男人不会合伙隐瞒自己的女友吧
[1:08:15] Don’t say anything to Tommy, okay? 别把这事告诉汤米 好吗
[1:08:17] No, of course not. 当然不会
[1:08:18] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:08:20] Hey, what are you doing tonight? 你今晚有什么安排
[1:08:21] Do you want to come get a drink with me and my friends? 要不要过来和我几个朋友喝一杯
[1:08:23] I can’t, Beth. 不行 贝丝
[1:08:27] I’m kind of expecting someone. 其实我在等人
[1:08:29] Oh. Okay. 哦 好
[1:08:31] Well, have fun tonight. 那你今晚好好玩吧
[1:08:35] Whatever you’re doing. And… 无论你玩什么 不过…
[1:08:36] well, you know, not too much fun. 别玩的太过火啊
[1:08:39] Ha-ha. 哈哈
[1:08:42] I’ll talk to you later. 那我先挂了
[1:08:43] Okay. Bye. 好 再见
[1:08:50] Hello. 谁
[1:08:52] Delivery for Mr. Daniel. 给丹尼尔先生送邮件的
[1:08:53] Yep, come on up. 上来吧
[1:08:57] Doesn’t this place have any boys? 怎么连个男的都没有
[1:08:59] You should call Daniel. What’s up with Daniel tonight? 你应该给丹尼尔打个电话 他今晚在干嘛
[1:09:02] I don’t know. It’s… 我不知道 他…
[1:09:05] it sounded like he had some hot date coming over. 他今晚好像有约会
[1:09:09] Yeah. Somehow I doubt that. 这话我可不信
[1:09:11] Why? What does that mean? 为什么 这话什么意思
[1:09:12] The guy is totally in love with you. 他已经彻底爱上你了
[1:09:14] Why didn’t he come tonight, then? 那他今晚为什么不来呢
[1:09:16] You’re his boss’s girlfriend. 你是他上司的女朋友
[1:09:17] – I’m sure it kills him to be around you. – Shut up. -他靠近你只能自添烦恼 -得了吧
[1:09:22] – Oh, my god. – What? It’s not that surprising. -天啊 -得了 没什么大惊小怪的
[1:09:25] No. It’s… over there. It’s crazy Christie. 不是的 看那里 是克里斯蒂
[1:09:29] – Tommy’s ex? – Yeah. -汤米的前女友? -是的
[1:09:30] Which one is she? 是哪一个
[1:09:31] She’s the little Audrey Hepburn in the red dress. 发型有点像奥黛丽·赫本 穿红衣服那个
[1:09:33] – That’s her, isn’t it? – Yeah. -就是她啊 是吗 -对
[1:09:35] She’s not that pretty. 她也不怎么漂亮嘛
[1:09:36] You need to talk to her. 你应该和她谈谈
[1:09:38] I don’t want to make a scene. 我不想去那吵吵闹闹的
[1:09:39] Make a huge fucking scene. This has gone on long enough. 大吵大闹才对 你已经忍了很久了
[1:09:44] You’re right. This has gone on long enough. 你说得对 确实忍无可忍了
[1:09:58] Can I help you? 你有什么事吗
[1:10:01] We’ve never met before, but I… 我们没见过面 不过我…
[1:10:05] You used to date Tom Fielding, right? 你以前和汤姆·菲尔汀交往过对吧
[1:10:09] Are you one of Tommy’s ex-girlfriends? 你是汤米的前女友之一吗
[1:10:13] Ex-girlfriends? No. 前女友? 不是
[1:10:15] Tommy and I have been together for three months now. 我和汤米在一起已经3个月了
[1:10:27] Nice necklace. 项链很漂亮
[1:10:59] Sorry. 对不起
[1:11:01] I ran into an old friend on line for the bathroom. 在卫生间排队时碰到以前的朋友了
[1:11:03] It’s okay. Should we get the check? 没关系 我们结账走吧
[1:11:06] Actually, I think I wanna stay out tonight. 我今晚想在外面玩
[1:11:10] I mean, we spent the whole day inside. 我们一整天都在屋里
[1:11:13] Yeah, but wasn’t it great? 那不是挺好吗
[1:11:15] Well, all we ever do is stay in and have sex… 从我们认识的那一晚起 我们做的事
[1:11:19] since the first night we met. 就是在屋里做爱
[1:11:23] I want to go out tonight. 我今晚想在外面玩玩
[1:11:26] But we are out. 我们这不已经出来了吗
[1:11:31] Ciao, carissima. 你好啊 亲爱的
[1:11:32] Ciao, Paolo. 你好 保罗
[1:11:35] Tommy… 汤米
[1:11:38] Paolo, this is Tommy. 保罗 这位是汤米
[1:11:40] – Ah, Tommy. – Paolo. -汤米 -保罗
[1:11:42] – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you too. -幸会 -幸会
[1:11:44] Oh, Paolo, Tommy speaks Italian too. 保罗 汤米也懂意大利语
[1:11:55] Yeah, it’s a little loud in here… 这里有点吵
[1:11:57] And I’m a little rusty, probably, so… 我的意大利语也有点生疏了 所以…
[1:12:00] We speak English then, hmm? 那我们就说英语吧 好吗
[1:12:02] Yeah. It’s probably better for everyone. 好 这样大家都能明白
[1:12:05] Sure. 是啊
[1:12:08] So, how do you guys know each other? 你们是怎么认识的
[1:12:10] Oh, I… okay. 哦…那我讲了
[1:12:13] So, one day, Brooke came into my studio… 有一天 布露克来到我店里
[1:12:16] to make some photos. 要拍些照片
[1:12:18] Very nice photos, eh? 很漂亮的照片 对吧
[1:12:20] – Paolo is a genius. – Oh, no. -保罗是个天才 -不敢当
[1:12:22] – Yes. – So -真的 -那么
[1:12:23] Tommy, what is it you do? 汤米 你做什么的
[1:12:26] I work at a bank… Morgan Brothers. 我在一家银行 叫摩根兄弟
[1:12:28] – Sales trading. – I understand. Wall Street. -销售交易部 -知道了 金融界的
[1:12:31] I get it. Money, huh? Money? 我知道了 和钱打交道的 对吧
[1:12:34] Paolo, when did you get to New York, 保罗 你什么时候来纽约的
[1:12:35] and why didn’t you call me? 怎么不联系我
[1:12:36] I’m only here one week. 我只待一周
[1:12:38] I mean, tomorrow I have show opening, 明天还要举办展览
[1:12:39] Tonight we’re out to celebrate, I did… 我们今晚出来庆祝一下 我确实…
[1:12:42] You must join us. To celebrate. Tonight. 你也来吧 今晚一起去庆祝
[1:12:46] Oh, come on. Huh? 来吧 好吗
[1:12:49] Well, you wouldn’t mind if I went with them, would you? 如果我和他们一起去玩 你不介意吧
[1:12:53] I mean, you wanted to go home anyway, right? 反正你也想回家 对吧
[1:13:01] Euro-trash piece of fucking shit. 垃圾欧洲人
[1:13:03] If that’s what you want to go home with. 你就是想和这种人一起回家
[1:13:05] I mean, fuck! 混蛋
[1:13:10] Sorry about that. 对不起
[1:13:11] Have a good evening. 祝你们晚上愉快
[1:13:32] Hey, Samantha, it’s Thomas. 萨曼莎 我是汤米
[1:13:34] It’s about 11:00 Saturday night. 现在是周六晚上11点左右
[1:13:37] I would love to see you, so give me a call back. 我很想见你 回我电话
[1:13:40] All right. 就这样
[1:13:45] Amy. Tom. 艾米 我是汤姆
[1:13:47] Hey. Saturday night, about 10. 现在是周六晚上10点左右
[1:13:53] I’d love to see you. 我很想见到你
[1:13:57] Jen. 珍
[1:13:59] It’s your favorite co-worker, Tommy. 我是你最要好的同事 汤米
[1:14:02] I’d love to see you, 我很想见你
[1:14:03] Even if it’s late. 晚一点都没关系
[1:14:06] So call me back. 回我电话吧
[1:14:09] Fuck. 该死
[1:14:26] You should hear some of the things he says about you. 你真该听听他是怎么说你的
[1:14:30] I think I have an idea. 我也猜得到
[1:14:36] I spent so much time hating you. 这么长时间我一直恨你
[1:14:39] I don’t know what to believe. 真不知道该相信什么
[1:15:12] Hey, Beth. How’s girls’ night out going? 贝丝 今晚的女生聚会玩得怎么样
[1:15:14] Tommy, I don’t want to see you again. 汤米 我再也不想见到你了
[1:15:18] Ever. 永远
[1:15:19] Whoa… wait, Beth. 等等 贝丝
[1:15:21] What are you talking about? That’s… where are you? 你在说什么啊 你在哪儿
[1:15:23] I know about Christie, Tommy. 汤米 我已经知道克里斯蒂的事了
[1:15:26] – Everything. – No, what are you… -什么都知道了 -不 你在…
[1:15:28] Beth, this is crazy. 贝丝 别那么傻
[1:15:29] No, it’s not, actually. 不 我没有
[1:15:33] Well, not anymore. 以后也不会了
[1:15:34] Who have you been talking to? 你跟谁谈过话吗
[1:15:36] Beth. Beth! 贝丝 贝丝
[1:15:41] Fuck. 该死
[1:15:48] Hey, you know what, buddy? 喂 哥们
[1:15:50] Change of plans. We’re gonna be staying downtown. 计划有变 我们回下城区
[1:15:54] Coming. 来了
[1:16:01] Hey. 嗨
[1:16:03] – Hey. – What’s up? -嗨 -怎么了
[1:16:04] What’s going on, man? 你怎么来了 老兄
[1:16:06] You, uh… 你…
[1:16:09] You haven’t spoken to Beth tonight… 你今晚没和贝丝谈过话吧
[1:16:11] by any chance, have you? 随便问问
[1:16:14] Well, yeah, but I didn’t think it was a big deal. 是谈过 但这没什么问题吧
[1:16:18] Well, it is a big deal, Daniel. 怎么叫没问题 丹尼尔
[1:16:20] – It’s a big fucking deal. – Why? -问题他妈大了 -怎么了
[1:16:21] ’cause you told her I was fucking Christie. 因为你告诉她我和克里斯蒂上床的事了
[1:16:23] I don’t even know what… 我根本就不知道…
[1:16:25] You want to fuck my girl, don’t you, you little fucking cunt? 你是不是想上我女朋友 你这混蛋
[1:16:28] I didn’t say anything. 我什么都没说
[1:16:30] You didn’t say anything? Why would you call her, huh? 什么都没说? 那你为什么给她打电话
[1:16:32] – Huh? – She called me. -为什么 -是她打给我的
[1:16:34] We talked for two minutes about a book we were reading. 我们只谈了两分钟我们看的一本书
[1:16:37] That’s it. 仅此而已
[1:16:49] Book club. 读书会
[1:16:50] Yeah. 是的
[1:16:52] Oh, now I understand. 那我知道了
[1:16:53] You can understand why I misinterpreted… 你能理解我为什么误会了…
[1:16:55] Actually, I can’t, Tommy. 汤米 我不能理解
[1:16:57] Hurt me as much as it did you. 那你也打我一顿吧
[1:17:00] I’m sure we’ll be laughing about it on Monday. 到星期一我们肯定就能忘记这不愉快了
[1:17:01] Look, I’ll take you out to lunch, okay? 周一中午请你吃午饭 好吗
[1:17:05] – Yeah. – All right, all right. -嗯 -好了 好了
[1:17:07] Look, you think it over, you get that fixed up. 那你想一想 看怎么解决
[1:17:10] Monday we’ll straighten this whole thing out. 星期一我们就握手言和吧
[1:17:11] I don’t think so, Tommy. 汤米 我可不这么想
[1:17:16] Daniel, come on, don’t… 丹尼尔 别这样
[1:17:18] Go home, Tommy. 汤米 回家吧
[1:17:20] Just go home. 回家去吧
[1:17:30] Sounds good. Okay. Okay. 好吧 很好
[1:18:01] 84th and 5th. 84街和第五大道路口
[1:18:21] 8 dollar 20, please. 请给8.2美元
[1:18:29] I think I lost my wallet. 我的钱包掉了
[1:18:31] 8 dollar 20, Sir. 先生 8.2美元
[1:18:34] I think I lost my wallet, Sir. 我的钱包掉了 先生
[1:18:35] We can go ATM. 去自动取款机取啊
[1:18:37] No, my cards are in my wallet. 不 我的银行卡都在钱包里
[1:18:39] But, you know, I’ll tell you what. 没事 听着
[1:18:40] I have money upstairs. If you just 我在楼上有钱
[1:18:42] wait here for a couple minutes, 你只要在这里等一会
[1:18:43] I’ll run up, I’ll grab it, I’ll bring it down for you. 我跑上去 马上就拿钱下来
[1:18:45] Get the fuck out of my taxi. 还不快滚?
[1:19:09] – Hey, Beth. – Hey. -嗨 贝丝 -嗨
[1:19:12] Sorry. Um, do you still have company? 打扰了 你还和别人在一起吗
[1:19:16] No. No, not at all. Are you okay? 没有 你不要紧吧
[1:19:18] Can I ask a favor? 你能帮我个忙吗
[1:19:21] You can say no, but, um… 你可以拒绝 不过…
[1:19:24] Please don’t say no, okay? 请不要拒绝 好吗
[1:19:26] Beth, Beth, I’ll be right there. 贝丝 我马上过来
[1:19:48] It’s been a while, Tommy. 汤米 好久不见了
[1:19:53] Evening, Miss Perkins. 晚上好 帕金斯小姐
[1:19:59] Your place looks nice. 你家里挺不错啊
[1:20:06] Did you miss me? 想我了吗
[1:20:47] What did you do now? 你干什么了
[1:20:59] Hi, Christie, it’s mom. 克里斯蒂 是妈妈
[1:21:01] Call me when you get a chance. 有时间就给我来电话
[1:21:04] Hey, it’s Tommy. 我是汤米
[1:21:06] I’m just gonna crash at my place tonight, okay? 我今晚就在我家里睡了 好吗
[1:21:08] – You fucking asshole. – Love you. -你这混蛋 -爱你
[1:21:11] Fuck. 混蛋
[1:21:21] – Hey. – Hey. -嗨 -嗨
[1:21:23] – What? – Yeah. -怎么了 -嗯
[1:21:24] What happened? 怎么回事
[1:21:26] I guess Tommy’s having a rough night. 我猜汤米今晚心情很不好
[1:21:27] Tommy did that? 汤姆打的?
[1:21:29] Why would he… 他为什么…
[1:21:30] I guess he thought that I… 他可能以为我…
[1:21:32] – That I told you about Christie. – How would you even… -告诉了你克里斯蒂的事 -你又不知道…
[1:21:40] Wow. Is everybody fucking left-handed? 怎么每个人都是该死的左撇子
[1:21:42] – You knew, the whole time? – No. Not the whole time. -他的事你一直都知道吗 -不 不是一直知道
[1:21:45] Why didn’t you tell me? 为什么没告诉我
[1:21:46] – I should have. – No. -我确实应该告诉你的 -不
[1:21:49] You have your job to think about, 你还要考虑到你的工作
[1:21:52] and your friends. 还有你们的朋友圈子
[1:21:54] Beth, I quit my job. 贝丝 我辞职了
[1:21:58] Those aren’t my friends. 他们不是我的朋友
[1:22:00] It’s just you. 只有你是
[1:22:10] Baby, you’re a little light here. 宝贝 这钱有点少
[1:22:12] I know. I’ll make it up to you. 我知道 我会补给你的
[1:22:17] I’m sorry, baby, but you know it doesn’t work that way. 对不起宝贝 你知道这样不行的
[1:22:19] Look, I lost my wallet tonight. 我今晚钱包丢了
[1:22:21] And I will make it up to you. 我过后会补给你的
[1:22:23] – I promise. – Listen, mother fucker. -我保证 -听好了 混蛋
[1:22:25] You will get me my mother fucking money… 你不给钱的话
[1:22:27] or I’m gonna fucking scream until the fucking cops come. 我会大喊大叫直到把警察招来
[1:22:29] And that would fuck you a lot more than it would fuck me. 你的麻烦会比我大得多
[1:22:32] Okay, how about we just calm down. 好 我们先冷静一下
[1:22:33] And I’ll find a way to get your money for you, okay? 我会想办法把钱给你的 好吗
[1:22:36] Just give me a minute to think about it. 给我点时间想一下
[1:22:40] Okay, baby. Whenever you’re ready. 那好 宝贝 我等着
[1:22:47] – Irv, how’s it going? – You can’t go up there, son. -你好吗 厄弗 -你不能上去 小伙子
[1:22:52] I just need to talk to Christie for a second. 我只想和克里斯蒂说几句话
[1:22:54] You’re no longer on the guest list. 你应经不在访客名单上了
[1:22:58] Irv, look, my man, I’m up there all the time. 厄弗 老兄你看 我经常来这里
[1:23:01] Donny, show this man to the door. 唐尼 请这个人出去
[1:24:07] I feel sorry for you, Tommy. 我很同情你 汤米
[1:24:10] I do. 真的
[1:24:20] Thanks, baby. 谢谢 宝贝
[1:24:24] Two stops, please. 往前面走两站
[1:24:36] So, that’s how we got here. 事情就是这样发展到这一步的
[1:24:41] It’s not pretty. 确实不太好
[1:24:43] I know. 我知道
[1:24:48] I really don’t have anything left to say for myself. 我已没什么可为自己辩解的了
[1:24:53] Maybe that’s a start. 也许这是新的开始
[1:24:58] So, what are you gonna do now? 那你以后打算怎么办
[1:25:01] I don’t know. 还没想好
[1:25:03] Chris Baker 克里斯·贝克
[1:25:05] He keeps asking me to join him at his new place, 他一直劝我加入他跳槽去的那家公司
[1:25:07] but I’m just not sure that’s what I want to do right now. 但我现在不知道自己是否想去
[1:25:15] Have you ever been up in a hot air balloon? 你有没有坐过热气球
[1:25:19] What? 什么
[1:25:21] Never mind. 算了
[1:25:53] Tommy. 汤米
[1:26:12] Buon giorno, carissima. 早上好 亲爱的
[1:26:20] Why did you come back in that restaurant for my number? 你那天为什么返回餐馆问我的电话
[1:26:25] I just couldn’t be with that other girl… 我没法和另外那个女孩在一起了
[1:26:26] when all I wanted was to talk to you. 因为我当时想要做的就是和你聊聊
[1:26:40] Whatever happened to her, anyway? 到底为什么和她分手
[1:26:45] Just wasn’t right. 只是不合适
[1:26:49] When you flipped that coin, 你抛硬币的时候
[1:26:52] and I said I wanted to stay, 我说我想留下来
[1:26:55] I don’t think I realized it then, 其实当时并没想清楚
[1:26:58] but I was thinking about you when I said it. 但当我说留下来时 心里想的是你
[1:27:02] I know. 我知道
[1:27:06] So, what was it? 那么到底是哪面
[1:27:08] What was what? 什么?
[1:27:11] Heads or tails? 正面还是反面
[1:27:13] Stay or leave? 走还是留
[1:27:21] That’s what I thought. 我也是这么想的
2009年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Mr Nice(好心先生)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Lucky Ones(好运之人)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme