Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Golden Compass(黑暗物质三部曲之黄金罗盘)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Golden Compass(黑暗物质三部曲之黄金罗盘)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:黑暗物质三部曲之黄金罗盘
英文名称:The Golden Compass
年代:2007

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:40] There are many universes 有许多的宇宙和地球
[00:42] and many earths, parallel to each other. 他们彼此间相互平行
[00:48] Worlds like yours, where peoples souls live inside their bodies. 在你们的世界里 人们的灵魂 寄托于他们的体内
[00:59] And worlds like mine, where they walk beside us, 在我们的世界里 灵魂以动物的形式
[01:04] as animal spirits we call, Daemons. 伴随在我们左右 我们把其称之为精灵
[01:09] Are we going to see the child? 我们要去看那个孩子吗?
[01:12] I should think so. 我想是的
[01:15] So many worlds, but connecting them all, is Dust. 这么多的世界都是依靠尘埃来连接
[01:20] Dust was here before the witches of the air, the Egyptians of the water, 这里的尘埃要先于风中女巫 水中吉普赛人
[01:27] The bears of the ice. 和极地冰熊
[01:31] In my world, scholars invented an Alethiometer. 在我的世界里 学者们发明了一个真理仪
[01:37] A golden compass. And it showed them all that was hidden. 黄金罗盘 它可以揭示出一切藏匿着的东西
[01:44] But the ruling power, fearing any truth but their own, destroyed these devices, 但是统治者害怕自己的隐私被暴露 于是他们毁掉了这些真理仪
[01:51] And forbade the very mention of “Dust”. 并且禁止提及有关”尘埃”的一切
[01:56] One compass remains, however, and only one who can read it. 只有一个真理仪得以保留 但也只有一个人能读懂它
[02:02] You’ll never catch me! 你休想抓到我!
[02:07] Lets go get him Lyra. 让我们去吧 莱拉
[02:14] Billy!, You come back here!. 比利! 你给我回来!
[02:22] Run, Roger! 快跑 罗杰!
[02:29] .. Will do what ever we say! 要照我们说的做!
[02:50] Hurry up Roger, or they’ll “gobble” you! 快点 罗杰 要不他们会生吃了你的!
[02:59] Hurry Up! 快点!
[03:02] Stop! If you value your lives, come no further. 停下! 要是你们还爱惜自己生命的话 就不要再过来了
[03:08] Why? We played the game fair and square. 为什么? 我们是光明正大的玩游戏
[03:11] This ain’t no game, Billy Costa. 这可不是游戏 比利・寇斯塔
[03:13] Don’t you know what gate that is? 你不知道这是什么门吗?
[03:15] It’s the back door to your stupid college. 这是你那个愚蠢学院的后门
[03:19] – So? – There’s a curse on this gate. – 那又怎样? – 这个门上有一个诅咒
[03:22] You Gypsians ought to know that. Crossing this gate, is worse 你们吉普赛人应该知道 穿过这个门
[03:26] than touching another person’s daemon with your bare hands. 要比你们用手去触摸别人的精灵更严重
[03:29] Why hasn’t anything happened to you? 那为什么你们没事呢?
[03:31] Because we live here. We got safe passage, y’see? 因为我们住在这儿 我们能安全通过 看见了吗?
[03:35] Anyway, my mother was the one who put the curse on this place in the first place. 还有 我妈妈也是最早给这个门下诅咒的人
[03:40] What mother? I heard you were an orphan. 什么妈妈? 我听说你是个孤儿
[03:43] And your uncle only left you here cause’ nobody wants you. 而且你叔叔把你留在这儿 是因为没人要你
[03:46] Come here and say that. 有种的过来说啊
[03:48] Don’t, Billy! 不要 比利!
[03:52] You should listen to your mate. 你应该听你朋友的
[03:54] The scholars got this special ring mail ideal for trespassers. 学者们为入侵者们准备了特别的盔甲
[03:58] They got this poison ring, and it burns you alive! 涂满剧毒的盔甲 会把你活活烧死的!
[04:02] Rubbish. Hand him over. 胡说八道 把他给我
[04:06] 这可不是胡说八道 我会把它偷出来证明给你看的!
[04:09] You can have Roger, as long as you try it on. 只要你敢穿上它 我就把罗杰交给你的
[04:13] Alright. Bring it with you tonight. Or else.. War; – 好吧 今晚就把它带来 否则的话… – 开战
[04:22] Billy, don’t! 不要 比利!
[04:25] – See you later then. – Ok. – 到时见了 – 好的
[04:32] You weren’t really gonna hand me over to them? 你不是真的要把我交给他们吧?
[04:35] 当然不是了 我会去偷一件学术袍的
[04:37] He’ll never try it on anyway. 反正他也不敢穿上它
[04:46] – Lord Asriel? – Good morning, Hunt. – 阿斯瑞尔伯爵? – 早上好 亨特
[04:48] Well the Master we be relieved that you’ve arrived safely. 看到您平安抵达 院长就能放心了
[04:51] I’m sure he will. 当然
[05:25] – You should listen to me once in a while. – Stop being such a coward. – 你有时也该听听我的话啊 – 不要总是这么胆小
[05:30] If I weren’t such a coward, where would you be? 要是我不是胆小鬼的话 那你会在哪儿啊?
[05:33] In the retiring room already. 早就在休息室里了
[05:42] Come on, quick! 快点过来!
[05:48] Let’s find a robe and get out of here. 去找一件长袍 然后就离开这儿
[05:51] Don’t be silly. I want to look around. 别这么无聊 我还想四处看看呢
[05:55] You know that if you get a smack, I hurt too. 你知道要是你被打了 我也会受伤的
[06:05] You’re gonna get us caught. 你会让咱俩被抓的
[06:12] Oh no! I told you!. 哦 不! 我警告过你的!
[06:17] Lord Asriel is an eminent fellow of the colleagues. 阿斯瑞尔伯爵是一位杰出的同事
[06:20] As Headmaster of Jordan… 作为约旦学院的院长
[06:22] You must force him to abandon his plan. 你必须强迫他放弃他的计划
[06:26] They’re talking about Uncle Asriel. 他们在讨论阿斯瑞尔叔叔
[06:29] I speak for the Magisteria. 我可是代表主教法庭的
[06:30] The Magisteria has no authorities within these walls. 主教法庭在这里不具有权威
[06:34] My dear fellow, 我亲爱的朋友
[06:37] The Magistirium has authority everywhere. 主教法庭的权威无处不在
[06:42] And Asriel will be silenced.. 无论如何
[06:45] One way or another. 所以一定要让阿斯瑞尔保持沉默
[06:48] That may be… But while he’s at Jordan, 那有可能…但只要他在约旦学院
[06:51] his proposal will be heard. 他的提议就会被采纳
[06:55] I’m not dispensed with centuries of intolerance, free enquiry.. 我不会摒弃掉几个世纪的不相容 自由质询传统
[06:58] And that’s my final word on the matter. 这是我在这件事上的最终意见
[07:02] Now, if you’ll excuse me.. 好了 要是你不介意的话
[07:08] I shall call the council to order. 我要召集委员会下令了
[07:17] – I guess we lost that bet. – Hush, Pan. – 我想我们打赌输了 – 安静 潘
[07:45] Lyra! He’s leaving, let’s go!. Lyra! 莱拉! 他走了 我们走吧 莱拉!
[07:53] Oh no, Stelmaria. 哦 不 是斯戴尔玛丽
[08:01] The Master asked me to decant a bottle of bourbon 1995 for you, 阿斯瑞尔伯爵 院长让我给您准备了 1995年的波本威士忌
[08:04] Lord Asriel. He remember you were partial to it. 他知道您特别喜欢喝这个
[08:08] Thank You. 谢谢
[08:28] – Lyra! – It’s poisoned! – 莱拉! – 这酒有毒!
[08:30] – Nonsense. – It ain’t nonsense. – 胡说八道 – 我没有胡说八道
[08:32] I saw that man from the Magistirium pour some white powder into the wine. 我看见那个主教法庭的人 往酒里放了些白色的粉末
[08:40] Go back in there. Keep your eyes open and your mouth shut… Go on. 先回去 睁大眼睛把嘴闭上 快点
[08:55] Ahh, Lord Asriel this a rare pleasure.. 啊 阿斯瑞尔伯爵 非常荣幸
[08:59] May I introduce Fra Pavel from the Magisterium. 请允许我介绍一下 这是主教法庭的弗拉・帕沃尔
[09:04] We’ve never met, but I follow your exploits… 我们虽从未见过面 但是我一直都赞同您的观点…
[09:07] Closely, Lord Asriel. 非常赞同 阿斯瑞尔伯爵
[09:10] That’s what the smell is… 就是这个味道…
[09:12] Master, Gentlemen, I shall go straight to the point. 院长 先生们 我们直接进入正题吧
[09:14] Hunt, the lights. 亨特 把灯关了
[09:18] This photo grail is taken at the magnetic north pole. 这段影像是在北极拍摄的
[09:23] In Svalbard. 在斯瓦尔巴特(挪威境内)
[09:27] Kingdom of the Ice bears. 极地冰熊的王国
[09:31] Lord Asriel, is that light rising from the man’s body or is it coming down. 阿斯瑞尔伯爵 那人身上光是向上的还是向下的?
[09:35] No, that’s coming down from the sky, but that’s not light. 不 那是从天而降的 但那个不是光
[09:42] It’s Dust. 那是尘埃
[09:48] – What’s Dust? – I know, it can’t be the normal sort. – 什么是尘埃? – 我不知道 肯定不是一般的灰尘
[09:52] There’s plenty of that here. 这儿的灰尘就够多的了
[09:55] Parague dictum, gentlemen. 先生们
[09:58] Allow Lord Asriel to explain himself. 让阿斯瑞尔伯爵给我们解释一下 一定是搞错了
[10:04] It could be an aborational malfunction of some kind. 这可能是某种反常的现象
[10:08] No it isn’t. No aboration of any kind. 不 根本就不是什么反常
[10:11] The behaviour of these particles is quite unmistakable 这些粒子的状态都很正常
[10:15] Dust is flouting in to this man, through his daemon. 尘埃通过他的精灵进入到这个人的体内
[10:20] From a city in another world. 这些尘埃来自位于另一个世界的城市里
[10:21] A world very much like our own in a parallel universe. 一个存在于平行宇宙中 和我们非常相似的世界
[10:25] co-existing with our own, invisible, intangible, inaccessible. 和我们的世界共存 无影无形 无法进入
[10:29] Until now. From there, and from a billion other worlds Dust flows. 迄今 来自数以亿计不同世界中的尘埃流入进来
[10:34] Worlds of infinite possibilities, somewhere men have no daemons, 那些世界充满无数的可能性 可能某个世界的人类不需要精灵
[10:39] somewhere daemons have no men… 可能某个世界的精灵不依靠人类…
[10:41] Men without daemons. That’s impossible. 没有精灵的人类 这不可能
[10:43] Even some who have no Magistirium… And no authority. 甚至没有主教法庭…没有教会的权威
[10:50] That is heresy. 那是异教
[10:52] That… 那…
[10:55] …is the truth. 那是事实
[10:58] I wouldn’t recommend that you defy, gentlemen. 我不会理会你的反对的 先生们
[11:00] It’s Cought. 这是事实
[11:02] To discover the source of Dust, I intend to travel to these worlds. 为了发现尘埃的来源 我打算去这些世界探险
[11:06] With this sufficient source of energy. 这需要充足的精力
[11:08] And… Well… a sufficient source of funds. 还有…呃…足够的资金
[11:11] I cannot thank the crossing.
[11:14] I humbly beg the college council to fund such a journey. 我诚恳地请求学院委员会能够支持此次探险
[11:22] It wasn’t my fault, She wouldn’t listen to me. 这不是我的错 她不听我的
[11:26] I will not have my niece slithering round like an alley-cat. 我可不想我的侄女像一只猫似的到处乱晃
[11:30] You’re not very grateful, are You? 你都不感激我吗?
[11:33] I’ve just saved your life! 我刚才可是救了你的命啊!
[11:38] – Uncle, why did he try to poison You? – You wouldn’t understand. – 叔叔 他为什么想要毒死你啊? – 你不会明白的
[11:41] – Yes, I would. – Well, I don’t see why. – 不 我会明白的 – 呃 我也不知道为什么
[11:44] Apparently you are impossible to educate, a miscreant, and a liar. 很显然 你缺乏管教 还是个小恶棍 小骗子
[11:50] What will the Magisterium do to You now? 现在主教法庭的人会怎么对你啊?
[11:53] The Magisterium’s day’s are numbered. 主教法庭的日子屈指可数了
[11:56] – What does that mean? – Trouble, with a bit of luck – 那是什么意思啊? – 有麻烦 但还有点运气
[12:01] Did you get the money you needed? Are you going North again? 你拿到需要的钱了吗? 那你又要去北方了?
[12:04] The college counsel has defied The Magistirium. 学院委员会拒绝了主教法庭
[12:07] I’m leaving immediately. 我马上就走
[12:09] Can I come with you? I wanna see the Ice bears, 我能和你一起去吗? 我想去看看极地冰熊
[12:11] and glaciers, and learn about Dust and everything. 还有冰河 研究一下尘埃什么的
[12:13] What do you know about dust? 你对尘埃了解多少?
[12:16] – Nothing. – Good. – 一无所知 – 很好
[12:18] Keep it that way. Be a good girl and do what you’re told. 就应该这样 做个听话的好女孩
[12:21] But you don’t do what you’re told! 可你自己还不是不听话
[12:23] You don’t let anyone tell you what to do!. 你从来都不听别人的话!
[12:25] Yes, and look at the welcome I got! 是啊 看看我都得到了什么!
[12:31] – Hush Pan. – I can see your daemon still changes shape. – 安静 潘 – 你的精灵还没有固定的形态
[12:35] – Has it settled yet? – Yeah. – 能搞定吗? – 是的
[12:40] That’s got to do with Dust, isn’t it. 这都和尘埃有关 不是吗?
[12:43] Why kids daemons can change shape but grown-ups’ can’t. 为什么小孩子的精灵可以改变形状 而大人的却不行
[12:48] Lyra, Dust is none of your business. 莱拉 尘埃不是你该关心的事情
[12:52] Now, You try and behave. 管好你自己就行了
[13:10] My uncle Asriel said He’d take me to the north, the next time he goes. 我叔叔阿斯瑞尔说 等他下次去北极就带上我
[13:13] – He swore it. Cause’ he needs my help you see.. – Ahh!. What for? – 他发誓了 因为他需要我帮忙 – 啊! 帮什么忙啊?
[13:19] Fighting probably. Or spying. He uses me as a spy sometimes. 可能是打仗吧 或者是侦查 他有时总让我当间谍
[13:25] Like now for instance. I’m supposed to keep an eye on them Gobblers. 比方说现在 我想应该注意一下饕餮
[13:29] They took them gypsian kids out Boundry Ray. 他们把吉普赛的孩子们带出了邦得雷
[13:32] Billy Costa told me. 是比利・寇斯塔告诉我的
[13:34] I heard them Gobblers take them down to hell. 我听说饕餮把他们都扔进了地狱
[13:37] Of course they don’t!. 当然不是!
[13:40] – You’re afraid of them, aren’t you? – No I ain’t. – 你很害怕他们吧? – 不 我才不害怕
[13:47] But the adults are. Kids keep disappearing. 但是大人们很害怕 因为孩子们总是失踪
[13:49] They go after the poor kids, you see?. 他们抓那些穷孩子
[13:52] The orphans… And the servant kids as well. 还有孤儿 也有童仆
[13:56] Roger, I promise: If you were taken by the Gobblers, 罗杰 我保证:要是你被饕餮抓走了
[14:00] I’d come and rescue you. 我一定会去救你的
[14:03] You’d come get me to wouldn’t you? 要是我被抓了 你也会救我的吧?
[14:05] Of course. It’s everybody who would come looking for you, if you were in trouble. 当然 要是你有麻烦的话 所有人都会去找你的
[14:09] – You’re a lady. – Says Who!?. – 你是淑女 – 谁说的!?
[14:12] Cook. He says that’s why you are the only one who live here. 库克说的 他说这就是为什么你叔叔 让你住在这儿的原因
[14:14] To make you a lady. 为了让你成为淑女
[14:16] Nobody can make me a lady! Not the master 没有人能我成为淑女
[14:18] and the scholars and porces combined. Right!?. 就是院长和学者们联合起来也没门 知道吗!?
[14:22] Take it back, or we ain’t best mates no more. 收回你的话 要不然我们就绝交
[14:25] Alright, You ain’t a lady! 好吧 你不是淑女!
[14:27] Lyra! Lyra Belaqua get down off them roofs! 莱拉! 莱拉・贝拉奎亚你给我从房顶上下来!
[14:32] The Master wants you at High Table. 院长还在餐桌上等你呢
[14:41] The state of your knees. And your hair. 看看你的膝盖 还有你的头发
[14:46] Well… It’s not surprising. 呃… 这没可奇怪的
[14:48] Roger and me has been hunting Gobblers. 我和罗杰正在找饕餮呢
[14:51] It’s dirty work. 这本来就是个脏活
[14:53] Don’t you make jokes about them Gobblers. 别老是拿饕餮开玩笑
[14:55] Ain’t nothing to play about when children go missing. 孩子们失踪可不是闹着玩的
[15:10] Lyra, my dear, the tutor in Metaphysics tells me you missed your lesson again. 莱拉 你的玄学辅导老师告诉我你又逃课了
[15:16] Now, I know you do not always understand 我知道你现在不是很明白 让你受教育的重要性
[15:18] our need to educate you, but sometimes you must do, 但是有时候 你必须去做
[15:21] what others think is best. 那些别人认为是最好的事情
[15:25] – But I disagree, Master. – Mrs. Coulter. – 院长 我可不同意 – 卡尔特夫人
[15:31] When I was a young woman i knew 当我还是小孩子的时候
[15:33] that no one could truly ever understand me. 我发现除了我的精灵外
[15:36] Except of course my daemon. And that it 没有人能真正地理解我
[15:38] would be best if we were to do as we pleased. 如果能做我们高兴的事情 那是最好不过了
[15:46] Sit down, Gentlemen. 坐下吧 先生们
[15:49] – Who’s she? – Don’t know, but she shut up the Master, alright. – 她是谁啊? – 不知道 但是她让院长闭嘴了
[15:54] Mrs. Coulter, this is our Lyra, Lyra Belaqua, Lord Asriel’s niece. 卡尔特夫人 这是莱拉・贝拉奎亚 是阿斯瑞尔伯爵的侄女
[16:00] Lyra, this is Mrs. Coulter, a friend of the college. 莱拉 这位是卡尔特夫人 是学院的一位朋友
[16:07] – Lovely to meet you. – Lovely to meet you, too. – 很高兴见到你 – 我也很高兴见到你
[16:12] You know, I’ve met Lord Asriel? 我以前见过阿斯瑞尔伯爵 知道吗?
[16:15] It was at the Royal Arctic Institute. 是在皇家北极研究所
[16:19] We discussed the political structure of the Ice bears of Svalbard. 我们讨论了斯瓦尔巴特极地冰熊的政治结构
[16:24] You’ve seen an Ice bear? 你见过极地冰熊?
[16:27] As the matter of fact, I have had an audience 事实上 我还受到过
[16:29] with the Bear king himself, Ragnar Stursson. 极地冰熊国王瑞格纳・斯特尔森 本人的亲自接见
[16:32] And I’ll tell you something I probably shouldn’t:. 我还想告诉你一个不该说的事情
[16:36] King Ragnar is desperate to have a daemon of his own. 瑞格纳国王非常想要一个属于自己的精灵
[16:44] …And Ragnar likes to think of himself as a person, 瑞格纳还喜欢把当做人类
[16:48] And he will stop at nothing to get one. 他会不惜一切代价得到一个精灵的
[16:52] – But you mustn’t repeat that. – Oh, I’d never! – 但你千万别告诉别人 – 哦 绝对不会的!
[16:59] I feel I can trust you. 我感觉你值得我信任
[17:05] I have to go back to the north very soon. 我很快就要回北极了
[17:08] I’m going to need an assistant. 我需要一名助手
[17:11] – Me? Got to the North? – North? – 我? 去北极? – 北极?
[17:16] It’s cold up there. 那儿很冷啊
[17:17] We’d better get the Master’s permission. 我们最好还是得到院长的允许
[17:21] Master, I was wondering if I might borrow dear Lyra? 院长 我想我能借用一下可爱的莱拉吗?
[17:28] Only for a while, of course. 当然了 只是暂时的借用
[17:32] I’m not sure that would be consistant 我不知道这和阿斯瑞尔伯爵
[17:34] with Lord Asriels wishes for her education. 所希望她能得到的教育是否一致
[17:38] I’ll deal with Asriel. 阿斯瑞尔那边我会处理的
[17:39] You mustn’t deny me this little thing, you mustn’t. 你肯定不会拒绝我的这点小事 一定不会的
[17:53] Very well. 好吧
[18:11] A bet’s a bet. Lyra was supposed to show up with the gown. 打赌说好了 莱拉应带着长袍过来的
[18:15] I told you they wouldn’t let her out of the college. 我告诉过你了 他们不让她出来
[18:18] Which one is her room? 哪一个是她的房间?
[18:19] – What are you gonna do? – Give her a fright, that’s what. – 你要干什么啊? – 就是想去吓吓她
[18:22] If we get caught, I’ll be skinned alive. 如果我们被抓的话 我会被活剥了的
[18:25] The night pool is bound to be going his rounds. 晚上肯定会有人巡逻的
[18:28] Ratter, check if the coast is clear. 莱特 去看看上面有没有人
[18:43] It’s all clear. 没有人
[18:48] Billy! Billy! 比利! 比利!
[19:00] The scholars still refuse to hand over the last alethiomether. 学者们还是拒绝交出最后一个真理仪
[19:05] And now they’ve given Asriel all the funds he needs. 而且他们还对阿斯瑞尔给予全力支持
[19:09] If he succeeds in proving the existence of these 如果他证实了其他世界的存在
[19:12] other worlds it will contradict centuries of teaching. 那么这将违背几个世纪以来的教化
[19:17] There will always be free thinkers, and heretics. 总是会出现一些自由的思想家和异教徒
[19:22] Unless we deal with the root of the problem. 除非我们能从根源上解决这个问题
[19:26] That is why Mrs. Coulter’s work is so important. 这就是卡尔特夫人工作的重要性
[19:31] – What progress has she made? – The doctors at Bolvanger, – 她的进展如何? – 在伯尔凡加的医生们
[19:36] are close to perfecting the inoculation 很快就能研制出
[19:39] against the effects of Dust. 对抗尘埃影响的办法了
[19:43] I am relieved to hear that. 听到这个 我就放心了
[19:46] If we can protect our children from the corrupting influence of Dust, 如果我们能在孩子们的精灵定型前
[19:52] 保护他们免受尘埃的不良影响
[19:53] we will nurture a generation at peace with itself. 这样我们就能培养出和平的下一代
[19:57] One that will never question our authority again. 一个永远不会质疑我们权威的下一代
[20:03] We owe it to the young. Do we not? 这是我们应该为年轻一代做的 不是吗?
[20:12] I fear, our defiance will not go unpunished. 我担心 我们的挑战将遭到惩罚
[20:21] – We failed her. – We protected her as long as we could. – 我们让她失望了 – 我们已经尽力在保护她了
[20:27] She’s still a child. She can’t possibly be a threat to them. 她还是个孩子 对他们来说 还够不上威胁
[20:31] She is. 她是
[20:33] She is meant to play a major part in what is to come. 她将在未来中扮演重要角色
[20:37] How do you know such things? 你怎么知道?
[20:41] The Witches. 女巫告诉我的
[20:49] Could you stay by the door? Mrs. Longsdale, 你能留在门外吗 朗斯戴尔夫人?
[20:52] it is important to know if I was followed. 我想知道有没有人跟踪我
[20:55] Yes, Master. 是的 院长
[21:03] – For you, Lyra. – What is this? – 这是给你的 莱拉 – 这是什么?
[21:07] An Alethiometer. Also known as a Golden Compass. 真理仪 也叫黄金罗盘
[21:16] It was given to the college by Lord Asriel, years ago. 这是几年前 阿斯瑞尔伯爵送给学院的
[21:20] And now, I’m giving it to you. I feel, you are meant to have it. 现在 我要把它送给你 我感觉 它是属于你的
[21:27] – What’s it for? – It tells the truth. – 这是干什么的? – 它能揭露真相
[21:33] We’ve always tried to acquaint you with the 我们一直试着让你去了解真相
[21:35] truth, but the secrets of the heart and things, 但是内心的秘密
[21:38] elude scholars and authorities. 却不被学者们和教会的权威们所知
[21:41] This lets you glimpse things as they are. 这个可以帮助你去了解它们
[21:47] Keep the alethiometer to yourself. 你自己要保管好这个真理仪
[21:50] It is of the utmost importance, that Mrs. Coulter 最重要的是
[21:52] does not know that you have it, Do you understand me? 不能让卡尔特夫人知道你有真理仪 明白我的意思吗?
[21:55] Of the utmost importance. 这是最重要的
[22:01] Lyra! Are you ready? 莱拉! 准备好了吗?
[22:07] There’s someone missing. 还有一件事
[22:09] – I want to say goodbye to Roger. – Roger? Who’s Roger? – 我想和罗杰告别 – 罗杰? 罗杰是谁?
[22:14] My friend. He works in the kitchen. 是我朋友 他在厨房工作
[22:18] We must go. The ferrie’s about to take off. 我们得走了 飞艇就要起飞了
[22:22] Why don’t you write him a letter? 你为什么不给他写信呢?
[22:24] You can tell him all about the journey and even leave a photograph. 你可以写信给他讲讲旅行的故事 还可以寄照片
[22:28] – What do you think? – Yeah, I suppose. – 你认为呢? – 嗯 也行
[23:08] Mrs. Coulter, what’s that?. 卡尔特夫人 那是什么啊?
[23:13] That is the Magistirial seat, Lyra. 那就是主教法庭的所在地 莱拉
[23:18] What’s the Magistirium for?. 主教法庭是干什么的啊?
[23:21] 你还真生活在无知的年代啊
[23:23] The Magistirium is what people need. 主教法庭是人们所需要的
[23:27] It keep things working. 引导人们的行为
[23:30] By telling people what to do. 维持社会的正常运转
[23:32] But you told the Master you did whatever you pleased. 但是你跟院长说 你可以为所欲为啊
[23:38] That’s Right. Clever girl. 没错 机灵鬼
[23:42] Well… Some people know what’s good for them, 呃…有的人知道什么对自己有利
[23:45] and some people don’t. 而有的人就不知道
[23:47] Besides, they don’t people what to do in a mean, petty way. 此外 他们不让人们以有意义的方式做事
[23:50] They tell them what to do in a kindly way. 他们只让人们以友善的方式做事
[23:53] Keeps them out of danger. 让他们远离危险
[23:57] Sugar? 要糖吗?
[24:41] SVALBARD 斯瓦尔巴特
[24:54] Look Pan, it’s got lots of pictures in the end. 看啊 潘 罗盘的边缘有很多图案
[24:59] – What do they mean? – Don’t know. – 这都代表什么啊? – 不知道
[25:04] The needle keeps stopping at the same symbols. 指针总是停在这几个图案上
[25:09] Lady, lightning bolt and a baby. 女人 闪电 还有婴儿
[25:15] Then it goes back, and does it again, see? 然后又指回去 反反复复 看到了吗?
[25:17] What do you think makes the needle move? 你认为是什么让指针转动的啊?
[25:20] I don’t know. Maybe Uncle Asriel knows. 我不知道 也许阿斯瑞尔叔叔知道
[25:26] Maybe we’re supposed to take it to him. 也许我们应该拿给他看看
[25:33] All washed, and ready for bed… 洗过澡该上床睡觉了…
[25:37] We have a busy few weeks. 我们要忙上几个星期了
[25:58] Oh it was a stylish enough party. 这可真是个作秀的聚会
[25:59] But why they don’t offer more ice with their drinks, 他们为什么不往酒里加冰呢?
[26:02] I shall never understand. 我从来都没弄明白
[26:05] I’ll only be a moment, Darling. 我一会儿就好 亲爱的
[26:12] – What? – She likes to show off her new pet, doesn’t she? – 怎么了? – 她喜欢炫耀她的新宠物 不是吗?
[26:17] She’s never taking us to the North. 她不会带我们去北极的
[26:19] We’re like prisoners in this house. All these rules, 我们就像是待在这里的囚犯 这些规矩
[26:22] and rooms we aren’t allowed in to. 还有所有的房间都不让我们进入
[26:28] Perhaps we shouldn’t have invited Professor Docker. 也许我们不应该邀请多卡教授
[26:31] He’s such a bore isn’t he?. 他是个很无聊的人 不是吗?
[26:33] And he had sauce in his beard. 他还把沙司弄到胡子上去了
[26:38] But he is one of the foremost experts on particle Metaphysics. 但是他是粒子哲学界最著名的专家之一
[26:43] – Have I told you what a particle is? – Oh I know about particles. – 我告诉过你什么是粒子了吗? – 哦 我知道什么是粒子
[26:48] Like Dust. That’s a particle isn’t it. – Dust?… – 就像尘埃 那就是粒子 不是吗? – 尘埃
[26:55] I mean the Dust from space. That Dust. Like in the north. 我是说来自空间中的尘埃 就像北极的那种尘埃
[26:58] Where did you hear about that? 你从哪儿听说的?
[27:02] It must have been one of the scholars at Jordan. 是从一个约旦学院的学者那里听来的
[27:09] A wise person knows, Lyra, there 莱拉 聪明的人都知道
[27:11] are some thing we best ignore. Subjects that you… 有一些东西是我们必须忽视的…
[27:14] …Well… never speak about. …是永远不能谈及的
[27:19] – But I… – Yes, You didn’t know, so I forgive you. – 但是 我… – 是啊 你不知道 所以我原谅你了
[27:24] Just don’t mention it again. 只是不要再提它了
[27:29] Now, Darling, You take off that childish shoulder bag. 好了 亲爱的 快点拿掉拿个孩子气的小包
[27:33] I don’t like seeing you wearing it indoors. 我不喜欢看见你在屋子里还背着它
[27:38] – But please Mrs. Coulter. I do love it. – But I do not. – 求你了 卡尔特夫人 我喜欢这个包 – 但是我不喜欢
[27:48] Put it away. 把它收起来
[27:53] – Lyra, put it away now. – I don’t want to. – 莱拉 现在把它收起来 – 我不要
[27:59] If you will not obey me, we will have an argument which I will win. 要是你不听我的话 我会有办法让你听话的
[28:02] Now put it away at once! 马上把它给我收起来!
[28:05] It’s absurd to be carrying around a shoulder bag in your own home. 在你自己家里还背着包 这太可笑了
[28:09] Jordan is my home. 约旦学院才是我的家
[28:14] Lyra! 莱拉!
[28:17] Don’t! Please, it hurts! 不! 求你了 这很疼!
[28:22] – Do as I tell you. – I promise. – 照我说的做 – 我保证
[28:33] Thank you. 谢谢
[28:36] And while you’re at it, you must learn to control your daemon. 正好趁着这个时候 学学控制你的精灵
[28:39] He is much to wild. 他太野蛮了
[28:41] Now, kiss me. 现在 亲亲我
[28:48] I hate her! 我讨厌她!
[28:51] I hate them. And look. They’re spying on us. 我讨厌他们 瞧啊 他们还在监视我们
[29:01] What do they want with us? Why are we here? 他们想让我们做什么? 我们为什么要来这儿啊?
[29:06] Did you see her daemon? 你注意她的精灵了吗?
[29:07] He began to shock when you mentioned the word, Dust. 当你提到尘埃的时候 他就开始激动了
[29:10] And what does she keep in that room? 她在那个房间放了什么?
[29:13] Let’s go find out. 我们去找找看看
[29:30] Maybe this isn’t such a good idea. 也许这不是什么好注意
[29:39] Over here. 过来
[29:57] – That’s just one of her stupid guest lists. – No it isn’t. Look at it. – 这只是她那个愚蠢的来宾名单 – 才不是 仔细看看
[30:07] “Intercision”. What does it mean, Pan? “分割” 这是什么意思 潘?
[30:14] And that?… General Oblation Board… 还有这是?…总祭祀委员会
[30:18] – G.O.B. – Gobblers. From the letters. G.O.B. – G.O.B呃 – 饕餮 就是从G.O.B来的
[30:28] Workman, Edwards, Parslow, Costa. 沃克曼 爱德华兹 帕斯洛 寇斯塔
[30:33] Billy and Roger! 比利和罗杰!
[30:37] – Pan, it’s her. She’s running the Gobblers! – Lyra, where are you? – 潘 是她 是她控制着饕餮! – 莱拉 你在哪儿呢?
[30:41] We have to get out of here. 我们得离开这儿
[30:45] Lyra! 莱拉!
[30:47] – Lyra, what have you been doing? – Nothing. – 莱拉 你在干什么呢? – 没什么
[30:51] Well we must find something for you to do. 我们得给你找点事做
[30:53] Will you help me arrange our passage to the North? 你能帮我安排一下去北极的事情吗?
[30:58] You do want to come to the north with me, don’t you? 你不是很想和我一起去北极吗?
[31:01] Where is he? I don’t see him. 精灵去哪儿了? 我没看见他
[31:14] Lyra, this way! 莱拉 这边!
[31:18] Quick, Lyra! 快点 莱拉!
[31:24] Lyra! 莱拉!
[31:33] What are we gonna do, Pan? 我们该怎么办啊 潘?
[31:35] We got to save Roger. And Billy. 我们得去救罗杰 还有比利
[31:38] We’ve got to save ourselves first. 我们还是先救自己吧
[31:39] Where are we gonna go? 我们要去哪儿啊?
[31:41] Anywhere is better than here. 哪儿都比这儿强
[31:45] Come on, this way! 快点 这边!
[31:52] Split up, the girl can’t be far. 分头找 那个女孩不可能跑远的
[31:55] – Spread out. Search all the buildings. – Gobblers! – 散开 搜查所有的建筑物 – 饕餮的人!
[31:58] You, cover the canal. 你 去搜查小道
[32:29] There they are! 他们在那儿!
[32:36] – Pan! – Run, Lyra! – 潘! – 快跑 莱拉!
[33:10] 吉普赛人
[33:15] Don’t be afraid now, Lyra. Come here. 不要害怕 莱拉 过来
[33:22] – You’re save with us. – Your Mama Costa. – 你跟我们一起会很安全的 – 你是莫・寇斯塔
[33:26] Billy’s Mum. 比利的妈妈
[33:29] – But, what are you doing here? – We’ve been in your shadow ever since, - 但是你们怎么在这儿啊? - 自从你离开约旦学院以后
[33:33] you left Jordan College, watching over you. 我们就一直秘密地跟着你 暗中保护你
[33:36] An a good thing too. You best come with us. 这也是件好事 你最好还是和我们在一起
[33:42] – Where are we going? – To see Lord Faa, Lord of the Gypsians.. – 我们要去哪儿啊? – 去见发阿伯爵 吉普赛人的首领
[34:36] – Not very friendly, are they? – What are you looking at? – 他们不太友好 不是吗? – 你看什么?
[34:51] Ma Costa! 莫・寇斯塔!
[34:54] This is the child. 这就是那个孩子
[34:58] It’s alright. 没事的
[35:04] How do you do, Lord Faa? 您好 发阿首领
[35:10] Lyra… Come and sit by my side. 莱拉…过来坐在我旁边
[35:17] This is Fader Coram. 这位是菲特・科拉姆
[35:22] These are the chiefs of the gypsian families. 这些人都是吉普赛家族的族长
[35:26] You’re are our guest here and you are under our protection. 你是我们的客人 我们会保护你的
[35:30] Lord Faa, I want to thank you. For keeping watch with me and all… 发阿首领 我很感谢你对我的照顾…
[35:36] But why did you do it? 但是你为什么要这么做呢?
[35:39] Lord Asriel has been a good friend to 阿斯瑞尔伯爵一直以来
[35:41] the Gypsians this many a year and… 都是我们吉普赛人的好朋友
[35:44] This many a year it has been our 这些年来 我们在旅途中
[35:46] charge to bring him news of you, 一直负责把你的有关消息
[35:49] as we traveled along our ways. 告诉阿斯瑞尔伯爵
[35:51] But you didn’t know that, did you? 但是你对此毫不知情 对吗?
[35:56] And when Mrs. Coulter got a hold of you, well… 当卡尔特夫人把你抓起来的时候
[35:59] we suspected she had something to do with the Gobblers. 我们怀疑她和饕餮有关系
[36:04] And she did. She and them Gobblers took my little boy, Billy. 的确是有关系 她和饕餮的人 抓走了我的小儿子比利
[36:13] We know your tale up until the Costas found you. 寇斯塔一家找到你之后的事情我们都知道了
[36:18] Is there anything else you can tell us? 你还有没有别的什么事情能告诉我们的?
[36:21] Is there anything you may have forgot? 一些你可能忘了的事情?
[36:25] Don’t show it to them. 别给他们看
[36:29] The Master of Jordan gave me this. 约旦学院的院长给了我这个
[36:34] I thought they was all take by the Magisterium. 我还以为主教法庭把真理仪都拿走了
[36:43] It’s an alethiometer. It’s a truth measurer. 这是真理仪 一个揭示真相的仪器
[36:48] A Golden compass. It enables you to see, 黄金罗盘 它能让你看到
[36:51] what others wish to hide. 别人想要隐藏的东西
[36:54] You’ve got three handles that you can control. 你可以通过控制三个手柄
[36:58] By pointing at three symbols, 分别指向三个图案
[37:00] You can ask any sort of question you can imagine. 然后你可以任意地问问题
[37:07] Once you’ve got your question framed, 一旦你的问题确定了
[37:09] this blue needle points to more symbols, 这个蓝色的指针就会指向更多的图案
[37:12] – that give you the answer. – Could it be used to find the missing children? – 告诉你问题的答案 – 那能用它去寻找那些失踪的孩子们吗?
[37:17] – Not by me. The art was Jalousi-guarded. – Can I try? – 我不行 这是受保护的 – 那我能试试吗?
[37:24] Alright. What are you doing, Lyra? – 好吧 – 你在搞什么啊 莱拉?
[37:26] You don’t know how to read it. 你根本就不知道怎么用
[37:33] Well, the serpent is cunning, like the Gobblers. 毒蛇象征着狡诈 就像饕餮
[37:36] And the Pot could mean a recipe or a plan… 罐可能意味着着处方或是计划…
[37:43] the baby. That means kids. 婴儿 代表着孩子
[37:47] One thing I do know, Lyra: You mustn’t grasp at the answer. 莱拉 有一件事我知道: 你不能强行得到答案
[37:52] Hold the question in your mind and lightly, 轻轻地 在你的脑中想着问题
[37:56] like it was something alive. 就好像问题是活的一样
[38:28] It’s an hourglass. 是沙漏
[38:31] But it came around to it on the second time. 但是直到第二次才停在那儿
[38:33] The first time it only stopped there a moment. 第一次只在那儿暂停了一下
[38:39] On top of the hourglass, is a scull. 沙漏的顶上是一个骷髅头
[38:50] Thank you. Finish your letters now. 谢谢 现在把你们的信写完
[39:01] Billy Costa, why didn’t you write anything? 比利・寇斯塔 你为什么不写啊?
[39:04] Your mother must be missing you terribly. 你母亲一定非常想你
[39:09] I don’t know what to put in the letter, Miss. 我不知道该写些什么 小姐
[39:11] They haven’t told us what we’re here for. 他们还没告诉我们在这儿要干什么
[39:14] You’re here to help us. 你们来这儿是为了帮助我们
[39:15] And just as soon as you’ve helped us, we’ll send you back home. 只要你们一帮完忙 我们就会送你们回家
[39:21] That’s what you should write. 这就是你该写的内容
[39:22] Or don’t they teach gypsian children to write? 还是说他们不教吉普赛孩子们写字?
[39:26] They teach us to write the truth. 他们只教我们写出真相
[39:30] Billy, just write the letter. 比利 快点写信吧
[39:34] Well, as I’ll be posting these straight away, 呃 我会直接把信寄出去的
[39:36] I’m afraid your parents will be disappointed. 我恐怕你父母会很失望的
[39:47] I confess, I am puzzled by your interest in the Belaqua-girl. 我承认 令我困惑的是你为什么 对那个叫贝拉奎亚的女孩子那么感兴趣
[39:52] For one thing, she is in possession of the alethiometer. 首先 她手上有真理仪
[39:55] How?… Oh yes, the Master. 怎么会?… 哦 是的 院长
[40:01] – Can she read it? – Of course not. – 那她会用吗? – 当然不会了
[40:07] Are you familiar with the prophecies of the witches? 你知道女巫的预言吗?
[40:10] You think she is that child? 你认为她就是那个孩子吗?
[40:13] Impossible. None the less, she must be found. 不可能 但依然要找到她
[40:26] They’ll seek her out, like bees to honey. 它们会搜索她的 就像是蜜蜂采蜜一样
[41:01] Svalbard. 斯瓦尔巴特
[41:05] Kingdom of the Ice bears. 极地冰熊的王国
[41:09] We shall have to watch ourselves, 我们得小心点
[41:11] Stelmaria. You can bet, that Coulter-woman 斯戴尔玛丽 你可以打赌
[41:13] has hired every samojed-bandit, from here to the pole, to hunt us down. 从这儿到极地 卡尔特那个女人肯定 雇佣了所有的萨默德强盗来抓我们
[42:23] 别杀他 要抓活的
[42:26] Don’t be so hasty. We can work this out like gentlemen. 别这么匆忙啊 我们可以像绅士那样处理问题啊
[43:01] Don’t worry, Lyra. We’ll find Roger. 别着急 莱拉 我们会找到罗杰的
[43:37] I’m alright. 我没事
[43:41] – What is it? – It’s a spy fly. – 这是什么? – 是侦查苍蝇
[43:44] Is it dangerous? 很危险吗?
[43:47] The one that got away is. 跑掉的那只才危险
[43:50] If you was to crack it open, you’d find no living thing in there. 如果你把它打开的话 你会发现里面没有活物
[43:54] No animal or insect, at any rate. 至少 没有动物或者昆虫
[43:58] There’s a clockwork. 只有一个时钟装置
[44:00] And in it is a bad spirit with a sleeping poison in its sting. 里面有一个长着刺的恶灵 刺上涂有催眠的毒药
[44:07] We’ll keep him safe… In here… 我们可以把它安全地封在这里…
[44:11] – What was it after? – You, Lyra.. – 那它在追什么啊? – 追你 莱拉…
[44:15] Why me? Why are they doing this? 为什么是我? 它们为什么要这么做?
[44:18] We don’t know. 我们不知道
[44:19] But we Gypsians are 但是我们吉普赛人受到的伤害
[44:21] being hurt worse than most by these Gobblers. 远比饕餮带给我们的还要严重
[44:25] These child thieves, They’re taking our children up North. 这些偷孩子的小偷 把我们的孩子带到北极去
[44:31] The land of cold and dark. 一个既寒冷又黑暗的地方
[44:32] And what they are doing with them there, we don’t know. 他们在那里去孩子们做了些什么 我们不知道
[44:37] But we have heard terrible rumors. 但是我们听到了一些很可怕的谣言
[44:42] Our aim is first and beyond 我们的首要任务
[44:44] all to rescue these children. 就是去营救那些孩子们
[44:47] Both gypsian and landloof or like. 包括吉普赛的还有别的地方的孩子们
[44:54] But if they have been harmed… 但是如果他们已经受到伤害的话…
[44:58] I promise you, if they have been harmed… 我向你保证 如果他们已经受到伤害的话…
[45:04] …There is not a place, nor on land, 无论是陆地还是海洋
[45:06] nor on sea for these Gobblers. 都没有饕餮的生存之地
[45:10] And when the time comes to punish, 当惩罚的时刻来临时
[45:12] we will strike such a blow, as will make their hearts faint. 我们要给予他们致命一击 让他们感到胆战心惊
[45:17] And fearful. We will strike the strength out of them. 让他们毫无还手之力
[45:24] We will leave them, broken and shattered. 我们要让他们粉身碎骨
[45:46] – Are you getting scared, Pan? – Scared?… A little. – 你害怕吗 潘? – 害怕?… 有一点儿
[45:53] It’s all bigger and scarier than we ever thought. 这比我们想的还要强大和可怕
[45:56] – Maybe we shouldn’t be doing this. – But we’ve got to, ain’t we? – 也许我们不该去做这个 – 但是我们必须去做 不是吗?
[46:02] Go on, I mean. 我的意思是 做下去
[46:12] Who are you? 你是谁?
[46:15] My name is Serafina Pekkala. Clan queen of the witches of Lake Enara. 我叫赛拉菲娜・佩卡拉 是厄纳拉湖女巫部落的女王
[46:21] – A witch. Where’s your daemon? – Kaysa can fly a long way from me. – 女巫 那你的精灵呢? – 它可以在远离我的地方飞行
[46:28] Are you the girl, the Magisterium seeks? 你就是主教法庭要找的那个女孩?
[46:30] The one with the symbol reader? 那个能读懂黄金罗盘的人?
[46:37] Let me see you read it. I want to know if you can tell me, 让我看看你的能力 我想知道 你是否能告诉我
[46:42] which of the men on this ship, was once my lover. 这艘船的哪个人曾经是我的情人
[47:15] Father Coram. 科拉姆神父
[47:19] He was young and beautiful once. 他曾经既年轻又英俊
[47:21] And we witches live for hundreds of years. 而我们女巫可以活上几百年
[47:25] Father Coram wishes to know where the child-cutters take their prey. 卡拉姆神父想知道囚禁孩子们的地方
[47:30] It is a place they call Bolvangar. 是在一个他们称作为伯尔凡加的地方
[47:34] A place of fear. 恐怖之地
[47:35] A regiment of Tatars with wolf-daemons guards it. 由一帮带着精灵狼的鞑靼人把守
[47:39] Birds do not fly above. 鸟类不敢从那里飞过
[47:42] Animals flee from it. 动物也不愿意靠近
[47:44] Even the samojeds fear it. 就连萨默德人也惧怕那里
[47:48] It is a weeks march from Trolleund on the coast of Norway. 从位于挪威沿岸的特洛德出发 要走一个星期
[47:51] You will find something to help you in Trollesund. 你在特洛德会找到帮手的
[47:55] You will need all your courage. 你所需要的就是勇气
[47:59] I’m glad I’ve lived long enough to see you… Child. 我很高兴活了这么长的时间 终于见到了你…孩子
[48:47] Can you see anything? Lyra, you’re not listening to me! 你能看到什么吗? 莱拉 你根本就没在听我说话!
[49:04] That’s a mighty fancy clockwork you got there. 你的那个时钟装置很特别啊
[49:09] – It’s just a toy. – Uhuh. Then it’s a mighty fancy toy. – 只是个玩具而已 – 啊哈 很特别的玩具啊
[49:19] How did you come by something like that? 你是怎么弄这玩意儿的?
[49:21] Oh lord, Lee when are you gonna learn to mind your own business? 天啊 李 你什么时候才能学会少管闲事啊?
[49:26] I do beg your pardon. Lee Scoresby. And this old girl is Hester. 请原谅 我叫李・斯科尔斯比 这是赫斯特
[49:32] I’m Lyra. This is Pan. Pantalaimon. 我叫莱拉 这是潘 潘特莱蒙
[49:37] Mighty pleased, Miss Lyra. 很荣幸 莱拉小姐
[49:39] You rode in with them gypsian fellows, am I right? 你是和那些吉普赛人一起来的吧 我说的对吗?
[49:45] Here I go again. Don’t answer that. 我又犯病了 不用回答
[49:48] – What are you doing in Trollesund, Mr. Scoresby? – 斯科尔斯比先生 你在特洛德做什么?
[49:51] – Oh, a friend of mine got himself into a fix. – 哦 我的一个朋友惹了点麻烦
[49:54] – So I come to see what I can do about it. – Me to. – 所以我来看看能不能帮上忙 – 我也是
[49:58] Of course, that ain’t my normal occupation. 当然了 这不是我的正规职业
[50:01] Most of the time I plan my trade up in the sky. 大多数时间 我都在计划我的空中贸易
[50:06] You’re an aeronaut! 你是个飞船驾驶员!
[50:09] – Can I go up in your ship? – I’d be honored. – 我能坐你的飞艇吗? – 我很荣幸
[50:13] Just as soon as I get her out of hawk. 等我把她从鹰爪下弄出来
[50:20] Miss Lyra, I’d like to give you a word of advice. 莱拉小姐 我想给你句忠告
[50:25] If I was on the kind of scout, that I reckoned you are, 如果我是在做侦查的话 我估计你也是
[50:30] I’d hire myself an aeronaut, and an armored bear. 我会为自己雇一个驾驶员和一只盔甲熊
[50:35] – An armored bear? – There’s one in town. – 一只盔甲熊? – 镇子上就有一只
[50:40] lorek Byrnison’s his name. 它叫埃欧雷克・伯尔尼松
[50:41] Works at the sled depot behind Arson’s Bar. 它在埃森酒吧后的雪橇库工作
[50:47] He would be good to have on your side in a scrap. 打架的时候它会派上用场的
[50:49] Not that you’re looking for that. 不是你期待的那样
[51:03] lorek Byrnison, lorek Byrnison. May I speak to you? 埃欧雷克・伯尔尼松 我能和你谈谈吗?
[51:12] – What!? – We want to offer you employment. – 什么?! – 我们想雇佣你
[51:16] I am employed. By the town’s people. 我已经被镇子上的人雇佣了
[51:20] I mend broken machinery. I lift heavy objects. 我修理机器 还搬运重物
[51:26] What kind of work is that for a panser-bjorn? 对你来说这算什么工作?
[51:31] Paid work! 赚钱的工作!
[51:54] Is that what they pay you? Whisky? 那就是你的报酬吗? 威士忌?
[52:01] lorek Byrnison, you are the first Ice bear, 埃欧雷克・伯尔尼松 你是我见过的
[52:03] I have ever met. 第一只极地冰熊
[52:05] I was ever so excited and scared. But now i’m just disappointed. 我曾经既兴奋又害怕 但我现在只剩下失望了
[52:11] I heard that bears lived to hunt and to fight. 我曾听说熊活着是为了狩猎和战斗的
[52:14] Why are you wasting your time here, drinking whisky? 你为什么要在这儿喝威士忌 虚度光阴呢?
[52:21] I stay in this town because the town’s people 我之所以待在这个镇子上
[52:24] gave me spirits and let me drink till I was asleep, 是因为镇子上的人给我灌酒 趁我喝醉的时候
[52:29] And they took my armour away. 他们拿走了我的盔甲
[52:31] And without my armour, I cannot go to war. 没有盔甲 我上不了战场
[52:35] And I am an armoured bear. War is the sea, I sleep in, 我是一只盔甲熊 战场对我来说
[52:42] there I breathe, without my armour I am nothing! 就是我游泳的海洋 我呼吸的空气 没有盔甲 我什么都不是
[52:51] But… Can’t you make new armour? 但是…你就不能做一个新盔甲吗?
[52:53] I thought bears were good at that. 我还以为熊很擅长制作盔甲
[52:56] – There’s all this metal around. – Worthless! – 这周围到处都是金属 – 一文不值!
[53:01] My Armour is made of sky iron, 我的盔甲是由天铁制成的
[53:04] from the falling stars that land in Svalbard. 天铁取自于坠落在斯瓦尔巴特的流星
[53:09] A bear’s Armour is his soul, like your daemon is your soul. 盔甲熊的盔甲就是他的灵魂 就像你的精灵是你的灵魂一样
[53:15] Irreplaceable. ‘May as well take him away and replace him with a dog. 是不可替代的 就像是把它拿走用一只狗来代替
[53:22] It must have been terrible to loose your Armour. 失去盔甲一定很可怕
[53:25] I was no less than I deserved. 这是我的报应
[53:29] I am in exile. I was sent away from Svalbard 我被放逐了 被赶出了斯瓦尔巴特
[53:33] because I was unworthy. 因为我没用了
[53:37] I fought another bear in single combat and was defeated. 我和另一只熊单挑 结果失败了
[53:51] Come child. We can’t involve ourselves. 走吧 孩子 我们不能把自己卷进去
[54:25] He was prince. 他曾是王子
[54:29] He would have been the king, if the other bear hadn’t defeated him. 如果他没有被打败的话 他本该成为国王的
[54:33] He lost everything. Oh Pan, it really hurt him. 他失去了一切 哦 潘 这真的伤害了他
[54:41] lorek Byrnison. 埃欧雷克・伯尔尼松
[54:46] – Be careful. – I know where your armour is. – 小心点 – 我知道你的盔甲在哪里
[54:51] They tricked you out of it. 他们骗走了你的盔甲
[54:53] They shouldn’t have done that, lorek Byrnison. 他们不应该那样做 埃欧雷克・伯尔尼松
[54:57] It’s in the District Office of the Magisterium, right here, in Trollesund. 它在主教法庭的分部 就是这儿 特洛德
[55:03] – What’s your name child? – Lyra Belaqua. – 你叫什么名字 孩子? – 我叫莱拉・贝拉奎亚
[55:08] Then Lyra Belaqua, I owe you a debt. 好吧 莱拉・贝拉奎亚 我欠你的
[55:13] I will serve you in your campaign, 我会誓死效忠你的
[55:16] until I am dead, or you have a victory. 直到帮你取得胜利
[55:46] 稳住
[55:48] 瞄准脖子和头部
[56:17] lorek! lorek Byrnison! 埃欧雷克! 埃欧雷克・伯尔尼松!
[56:23] Listen. Don’t fight these men. What they’ve done ain’t right, I know. 听着 不要和这些人打仗 我知道他们做的不对
[56:28] If you fight them, you’ll kill them, and then 如果你和他们打仗的话 你会杀了他们的
[56:30] there will be more fighting and we’ll never to saving those kids. 然后就会有更多的战斗 那我们永远也救不了那些孩子了
[56:39] Just not be too hasty. The way I see it, 别那么着急 依我看
[56:41] there’s no need for a dust-up. 没有必要引起骚乱
[56:46] Howdy lorek. I was down South when I heard you ran in to some local trouble. 您好 埃欧雷克 我在南方的时候 就听说你在当地惹麻烦了
[56:53] Didn’t have the first notion on how to spring you. 还没想好怎么救你出来
[56:55] Fortunately little girl come in resourceful up in these parts. 幸运的是有这个足智多谋的小姑娘
[57:03] Well look at here. Reinforcements. 看这儿 援兵来了
[57:09] What do say you fellows just call it a day. 告诉你的同伴 今天到此为止了
[57:16] Just been hired on by these gentlemen of the 刚被这帮吉普赛人雇佣了
[57:19] Gypsian persuasion. Figuring on joining this turkey shoot? 打算参加这个火鸡射击比赛?
[57:24] Yes. I have a contract with the child. 是的 我和这个孩子有约定
[57:31] That’s some pretty fast work, Miss Lyra. 动作够快的啊 莱拉小姐
[57:55] My Lord… 主教大人…
[58:00] Rise, Fra Pavel! 起来吧 佛拉・佩孚!
[58:04] I have received your news about the Gypsian party heading to the North. 我收到了你关于吉普赛人前往北极的消息了
[58:10] The matter is of the first importance. 这件事是头等大事
[58:12] They must be illuminated, and Bolvangar protected. 必须抓到他们 保护好伯尔凡加
[58:17] The intercision process is more important than ever. 分割实验现在比以前更重要了
[58:20] Which is why it must be taken out of the hands of the Coulter woman. 这就是不能让卡尔特夫人再管此事的原因
[58:30] It was Mrs. Coulter who took the Belaqua-child 就是卡尔特夫人从约旦学院
[58:33] from Jordan College, and then let her slip away. 带走了莱拉 然后又让她跑了
[58:37] Yes, that is the most troubling of all. 是的 这是最麻烦的事情
[58:41] No matter. One way or another, 没关系 不管怎样
[58:43] it is better that I’ve sent Mrs. Coulter after the child. 我已经让卡尔特夫人去抓那个孩子了
[58:48] – You’ve sent her? – Yes. – 你已经派她去了? – 是的
[58:50] She is to demonstrate the improvements to the intercision-process 她将在那个叫贝拉奎亚的女孩身上
[58:54] upon the Belaqua-girl. 证明改善后的分割过程
[59:20] I’m sorry. 对不起
[59:29] I would never hurt you. 我不会再伤害你了
[59:38] Oh, Lyra. 哦 莱拉
[59:42] I’ll find you. I will find you. 我会找到你的 会找到的
[1:00:04] Careful there, boys. Airship machinery is kind of finacy. 小心点儿 伙计们 飞船的零件是很重要的
[1:00:14] But she was ever so clever, Mrs. Coulter. 但是卡尔特夫人她非常聪明
[1:00:17] But she was always telling me what to do. 但是她总是强迫我做事
[1:00:20] I bet you don’t like it ether. I can tell. 我敢打赌 你也不喜欢这样 我能理解
[1:00:22] You’re like my Uncle Asriel. 你很像我叔叔阿斯瑞尔
[1:00:24] He’s a classic noble like you. I think… 他像你一样 是个典型的贵族 我想…
[1:00:35] Samojede Lands. 萨默德领地
[1:00:40] Samojedes don’t take kindly to trespassers. 萨默德人对入侵者很不友善
[1:00:42] It’s the only way to reach Bolvangar. 但这是唯一通往伯尔凡加的路了
[1:00:47] Stay close to me. 跟紧我
[1:00:50] – Come child. – It will be dark soon. – 走吧 孩子 – 天就要黑了
[1:01:32] What’s wrong? What can you see? 怎么了? 你看见什么了?
[1:01:41] Where are we going? They told us not to leave the tents. 我们要去哪儿啊? 他们不让我们离开帐篷的
[1:02:07] – lorek? – What is it, child? – 埃欧雷克? – 怎么了 孩子?
[1:02:10] The alethiometer keep telling me something. 真理仪告诉我了一些事情
[1:02:14] In the next valley there’s a lake with a house by, 在下面的山谷里 有一个湖 在湖边的房子里
[1:02:17] It is troubled by a ghost. 幽灵在那里找麻烦
[1:02:19] It’s something to do with the Gobblers. And Roger. 这和饕餮有关 还有罗杰
[1:02:23] You can take me there. 你可以带我去那儿
[1:02:26] You could carry me there and back before anyone knew couldn’t you?. 你可以把我带到那里 然后在别人发现之前带我回来 行吗?
[1:02:31] – You wish to ride me? – Yes. – 你是想骑在我身上? – 是的
[1:02:37] We will travel faster without armor. 不穿盔甲会更快的
[1:03:15] – Are those birds? – Witches. – 那些是鸟吗? – 是女巫
[1:03:20] – More than I have ever seen. – Where are they going? – 我从来没见过这么多的女巫 – 她们要去哪里?
[1:03:25] Flying to war. 去战场
[1:03:28] If they are flying to the aid of your enemies you should all be afraid. 如果她们去帮助你的敌人 你应该感到害怕
[1:03:33] – Are you afraid? – NO. – 你害怕了吗? – 没有
[1:03:37] When I am, I will master my fear. 当我害怕的时候 我也会保持镇静的
[1:04:09] I will make sure the way is clear. 我去确认一下是否安全
[1:04:12] No, stay here. 不 留在这儿
[1:04:36] Lyra no. Please don’t!. 莱拉 不 别进去!
[1:04:40] – Something’s wrong. – Hush, Pan. – 不太对劲 – 安静 潘
[1:04:43] Something terrible. I’m afraid. 太可怕了 我害怕
[1:04:48] We’ve got to master our fear. 我们要保持冷静
[1:05:11] Hallo? 有人吗?
[1:05:14] Hallo? 有人吗?
[1:05:40] – Billy. – Where’s his daemon? – 比利 – 他的精灵呢?
[1:05:44] He doesn’t have a daemon. 他的精灵没有了
[1:05:50] That’s… Intercision. That’s what the Gobblers do. 那…那就是分割 那就是饕餮要做的
[1:05:58] Cutting away kids’ daemons. 割掉孩子们的精灵
[1:06:02] Where’s my Ratter? Have you seen her? 我的莱特呢? 你看见她了吗?
[1:06:08] Billy, It’s me, Lyra. Let me take you back to your mum. 比利 是我 是莱拉 让我把你送回你妈妈那里
[1:06:13] – I need Ratter. – Billy come on with me. – 我需要莱特 – 比利 跟我走
[1:06:18] We’ll take you some place safe. We’ll find Ratter. 我们把你带到安全的地方 我们会找到莱特的
[1:06:39] Gracious God, What’s this? 神啊 这是什么?
[1:06:43] Lyra child, what have you found? 莱拉 你找到什么了?
[1:06:47] Billy. Billy Costa. 是比利 比利・寇斯塔
[1:06:56] You’re alright Billy. You’re safe now. 没事了 比利 你安全了
[1:07:01] We’ll bring her back. 我们会找到你的精灵的 我们会把她找回来的
[1:07:06] 别杀那孩子 留着有用
[1:08:25] Pan, where are they taking us? 潘 他们要把我们带到哪里啊?
[1:08:26] I don’t know. We’ve been going for hours. 我不知道 我们已经走了几个小时了
[1:08:34] 献给王的礼物
[1:08:42] Ice bears, Pan. 是极地冰熊 潘
[1:08:46] I hope you’re happy now. 现在你开心了
[1:09:03] 我们找不到她了
[1:09:09] Don’t worry. We’ll get her back. 别担心 我们会把她带回来的
[1:09:14] The samojedes won’t lay a hand on her, 萨默德人是不会动她的
[1:09:17] she’s more worth in one piece. 她必须完好无损才更有价值
[1:09:23] I’ll find her. I’ll bring her back. I can bargain with Ragnar. 我会找到她的 带她回来 我去和瑞格纳谈判
[1:09:30] – I’ll drop you at the border. I’ll pick you up when I come back. 我会把你放在边境上的 等我回来的时候再去接你
[1:09:34] – No. I will not leave her. 不 我不会离开她的
[1:09:40] If you show up in Svalbard, Ragnar and the rest of 你知道的 如果你出现在斯瓦尔巴特的话
[1:09:42] them will tear you to pieces, you know that. 瑞格纳和其余的熊会把你撕成碎片的
[1:09:45] I know that I would feel ashamed to show less pride than that child. 我只知道要是我没有这孩子勇敢的话 我会感到羞耻的
[1:09:50] That kind of courage can get you killed. 这种勇气会让你丧命的
[1:09:53] I will not live in shame any longer, Scoresby. 我再也不会生活在羞耻中了 斯科尔斯比
[1:10:01] I recon not. Let me take her down. Pick up the trail. 我想也不会了 让我们顺着踪迹去找她
[1:10:15] Don’t worry. lorek will come. 别担心 埃欧雷克会来的
[1:10:17] That’s just it Pan. There’s to many for him to fight. 就是担心这个 潘 他要对付的熊太多了
[1:10:28] We’ve got to do something. 我们得做点什么
[1:10:33] Do you remember what Mrs. Coulter said? 还记得卡尔特夫人说的吗?
[1:10:38] About the King of the bears wanting a Daemon. 极地冰熊的国王想要一个精灵
[1:10:44] Pan, I need you to hide. Don’t let them see you. 潘 我要你藏起来 别让他们发现你了
[1:10:47] That’s fine by me. 没问题
[1:10:50] We can beat him, Pan. 我们能打败他的 潘
[1:11:05] – What is this little thing? – All greetings to you, Great King. – 这个小东西是谁? – 向您致敬 伟大的国王
[1:11:12] Or rather: My greetings, and not his. 或者这样更好: 我向您致敬 而不是他
[1:11:17] – Not whose? – lorek Byrnisons, Your Majesty. – 他是谁? – 埃欧雷克・伯尔尼松 陛下
[1:11:22] What have you to do with lorek Byrnison!? 你和埃欧雷克・伯尔尼松有什么关系!?
[1:11:29] I’m lorek Byrnison’s daemon. 我是埃欧雷克・伯尔尼松的精灵
[1:11:36] How has the exiled, the unworthy lorek Byrnison obtained a daemon!? 那个被放逐 一文不值的 埃欧雷克・伯尔尼松怎么会有精灵呢!?
[1:11:41] lorek Byrnison was the first bear to receive a daemon, 埃欧雷克・伯尔尼松是第一个拥有精灵的熊
[1:11:44] but it should have been you. 但是这本来是属于您的
[1:11:45] They gave me to him at Bolvangar. Mrs. Coulter did. 在伯尔凡加 卡尔特夫人将我赐给了他
[1:11:50] How can you be so far from him. 那你怎么可以离他这么远呢?
[1:11:52] I’m like a witch’s daemon, Great King. 我和女巫的精灵相似 伟大的王
[1:11:56] I can go as far from him as I please. 我愿意离他多远就离他多远
[1:11:59] Well… If you are his daemon, then I will kill you 呃…如果你是他的精灵 那我现在就要杀了你
[1:12:02] right now and be free of an enemy! 正好少了一个敌人!
[1:12:06] If you do that, I can never be your daemon. 如果你要那么做的话 那我就永远都成为不了您的精灵了
[1:12:09] My daemon? 我的精灵?
[1:12:12] That’s why I come here, see. 这就是我来这儿的原因
[1:12:13] Cause I want to be your daemon, not his. 因为我想成为您的精灵 而不是他的
[1:12:17] He’s just an exile, nothing. 他只是个被放逐的人 一文不值
[1:12:19] But you: You’re powerful, and clever, and rich, 但是您 您的强大 机智 富有
[1:12:24] and better in every way. 任何方面都比他强
[1:12:26] He’s on his way here now to fight you. 他正在来这儿的路上 他要与您决战
[1:12:29] What? He’s mad. We shall destroy him! 什么? 他疯了 我们会把他撕碎的!
[1:12:34] No. If you defeat him I will become your daemon. 不 如果你打败了他 我就会成为您的精灵
[1:12:38] But you must defeat him in single combat. 但是你必须和他单挑
[1:12:43] And all his strength will flow into yours. 这样他的全部力量就会注入您的体内
[1:12:47] And my mind will flow into your mind. 然后我的思想也将注入到您的思想中去
[1:12:51] You and me together. 你和我 合二为一
[1:12:57] Have him killed any other way, I’ll just go out 若用别的方法杀死他的话
[1:12:59] like a light, and you’ll never have me. 我就会像光一样消失 那您永远也得不到我
[1:13:02] Prove it. Prove to me that you are a daemon. 证明一下 向我证明你是一个精灵
[1:13:07] Ask me something only you know. 问我一些只有你知道的事情
[1:13:12] How did I become king? 我是怎么成为国王的?
[1:13:25] – What is that? – It’s a daemon mirror, Great King. – 那是什么? – 是精灵镜 伟大的王
[1:13:29] We daemons use it to see the truth in our own eyes. 我们精灵用它寻找真相
[1:13:54] Truly you are great and powerful, Ragnar. 您真的很强大 瑞格纳
[1:13:58] You poisoned the old king, 您毒死了老国王
[1:14:01] and challenged the heir to the throne, and beat him in single combat. 然后向继承人挑战王位 最终在单挑中打败了他
[1:14:07] lorek Byrnison. 埃欧雷克・伯尔尼松
[1:14:31] Oh Pan, what have I done? 哦 潘 我都干了些什么啊?
[1:14:33] Ragnar is too strong. 瑞格纳太强大了
[1:14:43] – What if the coward dare not fight me. – Great king, let me speak to him. – 要是那个懦夫不敢和我决斗呢? – 伟大的王 让我去和他谈
[1:14:48] – If I do he will not suspect. – Very well. You go to him. – 要是我去的话 就不会引起他的怀疑 – 很好 你去和他谈
[1:14:53] Give him courage. 给他点信心
[1:14:54] Bring him to his death. 带他迎接死亡
[1:14:56] Soon You’ll be mine. 很快你就是我的了
[1:15:12] Oh lorek. lorek, I’ve done a terrible thing. 埃欧雷克 埃欧雷克 我做了件很糟糕的事
[1:15:17] What terrible thing? 什么糟糕的事?
[1:15:22] I told the king I was your daemon. 我告诉国王我是你的精灵
[1:15:24] And that he must fight you. 所以他要和你决斗
[1:15:26] If not, they would have never let you fight. 要是不这样的话 他们永远不会让你决斗
[1:15:28] The would have burned you before you got up close. 他们就会在你靠近之前就烧死你的
[1:15:31] But you’ve been fighting. And running all this way. 但是你要决斗的话 就要一直逃亡了
[1:15:35] Lyra. Lyra Belaqua. 莱拉 莱拉・贝拉奎亚
[1:15:39] Know I shall call you Lyra “Silver-tongue”. 我该叫你巧舌如簧 莱拉
[1:15:43] To fight him, is all I want. Come, little daemon. 和他决斗 一直是我想要的 来吧 小精灵
[1:15:57] Fight well, lorek my dear. 打得漂亮点 埃欧雷克 亲爱的
[1:15:59] You’re the real king, and he ain’t nothing. 你才是真正的国王 他什么都不是
[1:16:04] Lyra, if I am killed, Scoresby will find you. 莱拉 如果我死了 斯科尔斯比会找到你的
[1:17:50] Is that all? 就是这样而已?
[1:17:54] Is that all?. 就是这样而已?
[1:17:56] Soon to die? 就要死了?
[1:18:00] Is that all? 就是这样而已?
[1:18:13] Is that all!? 就是这样而已!?
[1:18:37] Yes, that is all. 是的 就是这样而已
[1:18:44] Bears!. Who is your king!? 极地冰熊们! 谁是你们的王?!
[1:19:07] – lorek, I thought I’d lost you. – Why? You’re still on my contract. – 埃欧雷克 我还以为会失去你呢 – 为什么啊? 你我之间还有约定呢
[1:19:17] Now I will take you to Bolvangar. 现在我要带你去伯尔凡加
[1:19:24] We’ve got to stop them, lorek. 我们得阻止他们 埃欧雷克
[1:19:26] The alethiometer says they’ll hurt Roger. 真理仪说他们会伤害罗杰的
[1:20:11] It may not hold us both. 这可能承受不了我们两个的重量
[1:20:14] You cross on your own, I will follow. 你自己先过去 我随后就到
[1:20:26] I’m right here. Step quickly, don’t look down. 我就在这儿 快点走 不要往下看
[1:20:48] Don’t look back, you’re almost there! 不要往后看 你就快到了!
[1:21:07] Run Lyra, Run! 快跑 莱拉 快跑!
[1:21:20] Lyra, I will get Scoresby and the Gypsians. 莱拉 我会去找斯科尔斯比和吉普赛人的
[1:21:26] Wait for me there. Lyra, Wait! 在那儿等我 莱拉 等着!
[1:21:44] I don’t like the look of this place. 我不喜欢这个地方
[1:21:52] – Bolvanger! – Hello there. – 伯尔凡加! – 你好
[1:21:57] I got lost in the snow. Where am I? 我在雪地里迷路了 我这是在哪儿?
[1:22:00] No need to worry my child. You’re safe now. 别担心 孩子 你现在很安全
[1:22:12] You better come inside. It’s warm and comfortable here. 你最好进来 里面既暖和又舒适
[1:22:17] – What’s your name. – Don’t tell him who we are. – 你叫什么名字? – 不要告诉他我们是谁
[1:22:21] Lizzie. Lizzie Brooks. 莉齐 莉齐・布鲁克斯
[1:22:28] Odd that you’re so far north, Lizzie. There must be an interesting story. 莉齐 你来到遥远的北极 这里面肯定有个有意思的故事
[1:22:32] My dad and uncle, they took me. They’re traders. 我的父亲和叔叔 是他们带我过来的 他们是商人
[1:22:37] Well, you’re very lucky to have found us when you got lost. 嗯 你很幸运 当你走失的时候遇到了我们
[1:22:42] – What is this place? – Oh, you’ll like it. – 这是什么地方? – 哦 你会喜欢这里的
[1:22:45] – It’s called the experimental station. – What do you do here? – 这里是一个实验基地 – 那你们在这里是做什么的?
[1:22:50] – We help children grow up. – Liar. – 我们帮助孩子们成长 – 骗人
[1:22:53] You must be hungry Lizzie. Lucky you, just in time for dinner. 你一定饿坏了 莉齐 很幸运 正好赶上晚餐时间
[1:23:14] Can you see him? Is he here? 你能看见他吗? 他在这儿吗?
[1:23:31] – Lyra, it’s them! – Pan, you found us!. – 莱拉 是他们! – 潘 你们来找我们了!
[1:23:35] You kept your promise. 我向你保证过的
[1:23:49] – I knew you’d come. – I promised, didn’t I? – 我就知道你会来的 – 我保证过的 不是吗?
[1:24:01] – Roger, do you know what they do to the kids here? – 罗杰 你知道他们对孩子们做什么吗?
[1:24:03] Well they say they’re gonna give us this operation, right? 他们说他们要给我们做手术 对吗?
[1:24:07] Then they’ll send us home. And we don’t have to worry about Dust. 然后他们就会把我们送回家 我们不必担心尘埃了
[1:24:12] But once they call a kid in, you’ll never see them again. 但是一旦他们叫一个孩子进去的话 你就再也见不到他了
[1:24:16] They took Billy Costa away last week. And he’s still gone. 他们上星期带走了比利・寇斯塔 他就再也没回来
[1:24:20] Don’t worry. I’ve got a plan, alright? 别担心 我已经有计划了
[1:24:25] Tell the kids to have their warm clothes ready. 告诉孩子们让准备好厚衣服
[1:24:28] I need to be alone somewhere. 我需要找个地方单独待着
[1:24:32] But not here. 但不是这里
[1:24:37] They hardly ever use this one. But be quick. 这个房间他们几乎不用 但我们得快点
[1:24:57] Ask it how we are gonna get out of here. 问问它 我们怎样才能离开这儿
[1:25:03] – But why would it… – Oh no. It’s them. – 但是为什么… – 哦 不 他们来了
[1:25:10] Have you discover how several children 你们有没有发现
[1:25:12] managed to wander free from the station. 那几个孩子是怎么从基地逃走的
[1:25:19] I hope you understand, the question is mute. 我希望您能明白 这个问题没人关注
[1:25:22] Any child who escapes the facility, 任何一个从这里逃走的孩子
[1:25:25] would not last very long in the cold. 在冰天雪地里都是活不久的
[1:25:26] We have already recovered 2 out of the 3 missing children. 我们已经找到了三个失踪孩子中的两个
[1:25:30] Where they alive? 他们还活着吗?
[1:25:37] Well that is unfortunate… 那真是不幸…
[1:25:42] I, at least, have some good news. 至少 我带来一个好消息
[1:25:46] We needn’t be concerned with Lord Asriel any longer. 我们不必再担心阿斯瑞尔伯爵了
[1:25:51] He’s bribed his capturers and set up 他被抓他的人贿赂了
[1:25:54] a secret laboratory in the far reaches of the North. 在远离北极的地方建立了一个秘密实验室
[1:25:59] The Magistiriums soldiers are on their way. 主教法庭的士兵们正在路上
[1:26:02] He will be arrested for heresy, 他将以异教的罪名被逮捕
[1:26:05] and sentenced to death. 并被判处死刑
[1:26:08] To death? Oh dear me… 死刑? 哦 我的天啊…
[1:26:12] I think I will retire for the evening. 我想我该去休息了
[1:26:14] Oh well, of course Miss. 哦 当然了 小姐
[1:26:16] The order will show you to your chambers. 服务生会带您去房间的
[1:26:24] I wouldn’t get on the wrong side of her I’ll tell you that. 我告诉你了 我是不会看错她的
[1:26:27] She’s positively goolish. 她是相当地残忍
[1:26:29] Remember the first experiments? 还记得第一次实验吗?
[1:26:31] She was so keen to see them pulled apart. 她是那么的期望看到他们被分割
[1:26:33] Her and that mutually daemon. 她和那个精灵
[1:26:36] – What was that? – Don’t know. – 那是什么? – 不知道
[1:26:49] You can’t! You’re not allowed. 你不这样! 你没有权利
[1:27:04] Quickly now. Straight into the chamber. 快点 直接送进去
[1:27:06] Let me go! 放开我!
[1:27:07] lorek Byrnison’s gonna kill you. 埃欧雷克・伯尔尼松会杀了你们的
[1:27:14] – Don’t be afraid, my dear. It’s only a little cut. – You’ll never keep us apart! – 别害怕 亲爱的 只是小小的切割而已 – 你们永远别想把我们分开!
[1:27:17] You wanna grow up, don’t you. 你想长大成人 不是吗?
[1:27:19] Well, this is how you grow up. Stay away from me! 这就是帮助你长大的 离我远点!
[1:27:21] You’ll never keep us apart! Never! Never! 你们永远别想把我们分开! 永远别想!
[1:27:32] – No stop! Lyra! – Pan! – 不 停下! 莱拉! – 潘!
[1:27:54] Lyra! 莱拉!
[1:28:29] Don’t! Don’t you touch! 不要! 不要碰我!
[1:28:29] No one is going to hurt you. No one is ever… going to hurt you. 没人要伤害你 没有人会伤害你的
[1:28:38] They did it to Billy. And to those other kids. 他们就这样对比利的 还有其他的孩子们
[1:28:44] Why? Why are they doing that? 为什么? 他们为什么要那么做?
[1:28:48] I know it’s difficult to understand, but it’s for their own good. 我知道这很难理解 但是这都是为了他们好
[1:28:52] It’s just a little cut… 这只是小小的切割而已…
[1:28:58] A long long time ago, some of our ancestors made a terrible mistake. 很久很久以前 我们的祖先犯了一个可怕的错误
[1:29:05] They disobeyed the authority. 他们违背了教会的权威
[1:29:10] And that is what made Dust come in to the world. 把尘埃带到了这个的世界上
[1:29:13] And ever since then, we’ve been sick with it. 从那以后 我们就开始生病了
[1:29:15] Been sick with Dust. 和尘埃有关的病
[1:29:17] But there is a way out. 但是有一个解决的办法
[1:29:18] You see, Dust doesn’t settle on innocent children. 你知道了 尘埃是不会附着在无辜的孩子们身上
[1:29:23] It’s later. When your daemon begins to settle. 当你的精灵成型以后
[1:29:27] The Dust begins to swarm all around us, working its mixture. 尘埃就附着在我们周围 开始混合
[1:29:34] And that is how children begin to have all 这就是孩子们为什么会有
[1:29:36] sorts of nasty thoughts and unhappy feelings. 令人不快的想法和感觉
[1:29:41] But there is a way to stop it. 但是有一个办法可以阻止它
[1:29:45] A little cut… and gone forever. 小小的切割…尘埃就永远消失了
[1:29:49] If it’s so good, then why didn’t you do it yourself? 如果那么好 那你自己为什么不做啊?
[1:29:52] Why didn’t you let them do it to me? 你又为什么不让他们给我做?
[1:29:56] I’m going to tell you something. 我告诉你一些事情
[1:29:59] Something very important, something you don’t know. 一些很重要 但你还不知道的事情
[1:30:03] Intercision isn’t perfect yet, and you’re not just anyone, Lyra. 分割还不是很完善 你也不是别人 莱拉
[1:30:08] Your mother didn’t die in an airship accident as you were told. 你妈妈并没有死于他们所说的飞艇事故
[1:30:12] She wasn’t married to your father and even though 她没有和你爸爸结婚
[1:30:15] and even though she loved you very much, 即使她非常地爱你
[1:30:19] And she wanted to keep you… It wasn’t allowed. 她想抚养你的…但是没被允许
[1:30:27] So you were taken from her, and it wasn’t until 所以他们把你从她身边带走
[1:30:31] things changed… and she was free to do as she wanted… 直到事情有了改变… 她可以随心所欲地做自己想做的事…
[1:30:40] That she went to Jordan College and spoke to the Master. 她就去了约旦学院 去和院长说
[1:30:43] No! You can’t be! 不! 你不是!
[1:30:52] Yes, Lyra. You’re mine. 是的 莱拉 你是我的女儿
[1:30:56] And you’re safe with me. You’ll always be safe with me. 在我身边你会很安全的 你会一直很安全的
[1:31:05] Who’s my father? 我爸爸是谁?
[1:31:13] Lord Asriel? He’s my father, isn’t he? 阿斯瑞尔伯爵? 他是我爸爸 对吗?
[1:31:20] Yes. Yes. 是的 是的
[1:31:34] Now I almost forgot. 我都快忘记了
[1:31:35] The Master of Jordan gave you something, didn’t he? 约旦学院的院长给了你一个东西 不是吗?
[1:31:39] He gave you an alethiometer, didn’t he? 他把真理仪给你了 不是吗?
[1:31:47] That wasn’t really his to give. 这不是他想真正给你的东西
[1:31:54] Must have seemed like a puzzle, what a silly, old thing like that was any good for. 一个看起来像迷一样的东西 像这样又傻又旧的东西能有什么用
[1:31:59] Alright. 好吧
[1:32:04] Here it is. 给你
[1:32:07] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:32:11] What a funny old tin. Did you put it in here to keep it safe? 真是个滑稽的旧铁罐 你把它放进这里是为了安全起见吗?
[1:32:40] Run! Lyra, let’s go! 快跑! 莱拉 我们快跑!
[1:34:07] Go on then. Go on. 来啊 过来啊
[1:34:12] 回去 我命令你 回去
[1:34:27] 放你们的精灵去抓孩子
[1:34:36] lorek! 埃欧雷克!
[1:34:40] Run child!. 快跑 孩子!
[1:34:44] Let’s go!
[1:34:44] 我们快跑!
[1:34:46] 一队 去抓孩子
[1:34:52] 二队 去杀熊
[1:35:03] 抓住孩子们 不能让他们跑了
[1:35:15] Better not touch me. I’m warning you. 我警告你 最好不要碰我
[1:35:26] Serafina Pekkala. 赛拉菲娜・佩卡拉
[1:36:10] Mrs. Coulter! Get her out of here! 卡尔特夫人! 带她离开这儿!
[1:36:16] Well come on! 快点!
[1:37:02] Mr. Scoresby, Help lorek! 斯科尔斯比先生 帮帮埃欧雷克!
[1:38:44] We’re going home! 我们要回家了!
[1:38:49] Lyra, we’ve got to go! It’s time to go home. 莱拉 我们走吧! 该回家了
[1:38:54] I can’t Roger. I’ve got to go to 我不能 罗杰 我要去我爸爸那里
[1:38:56] my father and bring him the alethiometer. 把真理仪带给他
[1:38:59] – Your father? – Lord Asriel. – 你爸爸? – 阿斯瑞尔伯爵
[1:39:02] Mrs. Coulter and them, they’re gonna kill him. 卡尔特夫人和他们会杀了他的
[1:39:04] Then I’m going too. 那我也去
[1:39:06] You said you was gonna come get me. You got me. 你说过你会来救我的 你真的救了我
[1:39:17] Miss Lyra! Are you ready to fly? 莱拉小姐! 准备好起飞了吗?
[1:39:23] I know where she’s going. 我知道她去哪儿了
[1:39:39] Well, they’re all tugged in back there. 呃 他们全都回去了
[1:39:43] That little girl’s something, huh? 那个小女孩挺厉害 啊?
[1:39:50] There’s a prophecy about that child, Mr. Scoresby. 关于这个孩子有一个预言 斯科尔斯比先生
[1:39:55] – She will decide the war which is to come. – War? – 她会左右即将到来的战争 – 战争?
[1:40:01] – I ain’t heard a rumor of any war. – You will. – 我还没听过战争的谣言 – 你会听到的
[1:40:06] It is your war too, whether you know it or not. 这也是你的战争 无论你知道与否
[1:40:09] – What would the quarrel be about? – Nothing less than free will. – 那会是因为什么而引起的? – 没有什么比自由意志更重要
[1:40:14] The Magisterium not only seeks to control everyone in this world, 主教法庭不仅仅想要控制这个世界
[1:40:19] but every world, in every universe. 还想要控制每个宇宙中的每个世界
[1:40:24] They’ve been unable to extend their power until now, 迄今为止 他们还不能扩展他们的势力
[1:40:28] but if Asriel finds a way to travel between worlds, 但是如果阿斯瑞尔找到了星际穿梭的办法
[1:40:32] nothing will stop them from trying to take over. 就没有什么能阻止他们的侵略了
[1:40:35] Nothing but us. And that child. 只有我们才能阻止 还有那个孩子
[1:40:49] What’s it telling you? 它告诉你什么了?
[1:41:06] It’s telling me about my father. 它告诉我了关于我爸爸的事情
[1:41:08] It’s telling me, I’m bringing him what he needs. 它告诉我 我会给他带去他所需要的东西
[1:41:12] We’re going home, aren’t we Lyra? 等你救出你爸爸以后
[1:41:14] After we save your father? 我们就会回家 对吗 莱拉?
[1:41:18] Of course. Except first we need to sort out some things that need sorting. 当然了 但首先我们需要弄清楚一些事情
[1:41:23] Like Billy and the others who lost their daemons. 比方说比利还有那些失去精灵的孩子们
[1:41:26] We’ve got to help them. And it isn’t like 我们得去帮助他们 而不是像主教法庭那样
[1:41:28] The Magisterium is gonna let us go home an deal with them like that. 让我们回家处理他们那些事情
[1:41:36] And Dust. I want to know what Dust is. 还有尘埃 我想知道尘埃是什么
[1:41:41] Maybe we’re supposed to go to that other world 也许我们还要和爸爸一起
[1:41:43] with my father, and find out. 去另一个世界寻找答案了
[1:41:45] – That’s an awful lot to sort out. – But who else is gonna do it? – 要想弄明白还真是很麻烦 – 但是还有别人会做这个吗?
[1:41:49] – Besides… We’re in this together now. – Yeah. Suppose we are. – 还有…我们现在是一起的了 – 是的 我们是一起的
[1:41:55] You reckon it would do any harm to get some sleep now? 你估计现在睡觉会有危险吗?
[1:41:58] Go on then. 去睡吧
[1:42:09] We’ll set things right. 我们会让事情往好的方向发展
[1:42:14] We will. You, and me, and lorek 我们会做到的 你 我 还有埃欧雷克
[1:42:17] and Serafina Pekkala and Mr. Scoresby. 还有赛拉菲娜・佩卡拉和斯科尔斯比先生
[1:42:23] And my father. We’ll set it right, Pan. 还有我爸爸 我们会让它朝着好的方向发展 潘
[1:42:29] Just let them try to stop us. 让他们去阻止我们吧
2007年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Black Widow(黑寡妇)[2021]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Cidade de Deus(上帝之城)[2002]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme