英文名称:The Godfather:Part II
年代:1974
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:49] | 教父的原名是 维多安东里尼 | |
[01:51] | 诞生在西西里岛 的柯里昂村 | |
[01:54] | 1901年时 他的父亲 | |
[01:57] | 因侮辱当地的 黑手党老大被谋杀 | |
[01:59] | 他的兄长保罗发誓要复仇 | |
[02:02] | 却在山区里失去踪影 | |
[02:04] | 留下了维多在那儿 | |
[02:07] | 成为唯一男性 | |
[02:09] | 在葬礼中陪伴他的母亲 | |
[02:12] | 他当时才九岁 | |
[02:58] | They’ve killed the boy! | 他们杀了那个孩子 |
[03:03] | They’ve killed young Paolo! | 他们杀了年轻的保罗 |
[03:07] | They’ve killed your son Paolo! | 他们杀了你的儿子保罗 |
[03:10] | Murderers! Murderers! | 凶手! |
[03:27] | My son… | 我的儿子! |
[03:40] | My son… | 我的儿子! |
[04:09] | All my respect, Don Ciccio. | 我尊敬的西西欧阁下 |
[04:14] | Don Ciccio… | 西西欧阁下… |
[04:16] | You killed my husband because he wouldn’t give in to you. | 你因我丈夫不肯 向你屈服而杀他 |
[04:20] | And his oldest son Paolo… | 以及他的长子保罗 |
[04:23] | because he swore revenge. | 因为他誓言要复仇 |
[04:26] | But Vito is only nine.And dumb-witted. | 但维多是我仅有的 而且笨手笨脚 |
[04:32] | He never speaks. | 他从来不说话 |
[04:33] | It’s not his words I’m afraid of. | 我怕的不是他的话 |
[04:37] | He’s weak. He couldn’t hurt anyone. | 他很弱 不可能伤害任何人 |
[04:42] | But when he grows, he’ll grow strong. | 但他长大后会变得很强 |
[04:45] | Don’t worry. This little boy can’t do a thing to you. | 别担心 这小孩不会对你怎么样 |
[04:56] | When he’s a man, he’ll come for revenge. | 当他长大以后会回来报仇的 |
[05:01] | I beg you, Don Ciccio,spare my only son. | 我求你 西西欧阁下 |
[05:04] | He’s all I have left. | 放了我唯一的孩子 |
[05:06] | He’s all I have left. | 他是我仅有的了 |
[05:09] | I swear to God he’ll never do you any harm. | 我对天发誓 他永远不会伤害你 |
[05:13] | Spare him! | 放了他吧! |
[05:20] | No. | 不行 |
[05:23] | Run, Vito! | 快逃 维多 |
[05:25] | Move and I’ll kill him! | 别动否则我杀了你! |
[05:27] | Run, Vito! | 快逃!维多 |
[05:33] | Kill him… | 杀了他! |
[05:42] | Any family who hides the boy Vito Andolini will regret it! | 任何家庭收容了维多安东里尼 都会后悔的 |
[05:52] | You understand? | 你们明白吗? |
[05:58] | Anybody who hides the boy | 任何收容维多安东里尼的 都会有麻烦 |
[06:05] | If anyone is hiding the boy Vito Andolini… | 任何人收容了维多安东里尼… |
[06:13] | …turn him over to us. | 把他交给我们 |
[06:18] | Don Ciccio will thank you for it! | 西西欧阁下会谢谢你的 那对你及那孩子都好 |
[06:29] | Any family who hides the boy Vito Andolini… | 任何人收容了维多安东里尼… |
[06:33] | Vito, we’re praying for you! | 维多 我们会为你祈祷的 |
[06:39] | Anybody who hides the boy Vito Andolini is in for trouble! | 任何收容维多安东里尼的 都会有麻烦 |
[06:46] | Turn him over to us. | 把他交给我们 |
[06:48] | Don Ciccio will thank you for it! | 西西欧阁下会谢谢你的 |
[06:53] | It’ll be better for the boy,and better for you! | 那对你及那孩子都好 |
[07:08] | Any family who hides the boy Vito Andolini… | 任何人收容了维多安东里尼… |
[08:46] | Nurse. | 去找护士 |
[09:17] | Interpreter! | 翻译员 |
[09:25] | Where are you from? | 你从哪里来? |
[09:27] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[09:34] | Come on, son. What is your name? | 说吧!孩子 你叫什么名字? |
[09:38] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[09:44] | Vito Andolini from Corleone. | 由柯里昂村来的维多安东里尼 |
[09:47] | Corleone. Vito Corleone. | 柯里昂 维多柯里昂 |
[09:51] | Okay, over there. | 好了 到那边去 |
[09:54] | Next. | 下一位 |
[09:57] | Your name? | 叫什么名字 |
[10:05] | Tell him he has smallpox. Quarantine three months. | 告诉他他有天花 要隔离三个月 |
[10:18] | Vito Corleone!Vito Corleone! | 维多柯里昂?… |
[10:25] | Here he is. This is him. | 在这!他就是 |
[11:02] | 1901年 爱丽丝岛 维多柯里昂 | |
[11:20] | 他的孙子 安东尼维多柯里昂 | |
[11:23] | 1958年 大浩湖 内华达州 | |
[12:14] | Did you bring the car keys? | 泰德!把车钥匙拿来 |
[12:19] | Laurie! Laurie! | 洛莉! |
[12:41] | Mama! | 妈妈! |
[12:45] | Mama! | 妈妈! |
[12:49] | Look,who’s here? | 看看是谁在这 |
[12:50] | Father Carmelo. | 柯梅诺神父! |
[12:51] | – This is Father Carmelo. – I’m Merle Johnson. | – 这位是柯梅诺神父 – 我是梅尔强森 |
[12:54] | family parish. | 是这教区的神父 |
[12:56] | Mama!Here I am. | 妈妈!我回来了 |
[13:00] | Constanzia, | 我真搞不懂 |
[13:02] | after one week? | 你来迟了一个星期? |
[13:03] | I sent the car to the airport last week to pick you up. | 我上星期派车去机场接你 |
[13:08] | It was chaos. | 那是场大灾难 |
[13:09] | Anyway, here I am, just one week late. | 反正我回来了 只是迟了一星期罢了 |
[13:11] | This is for my mama! | 这个是送给妈妈的 |
[13:14] | – What is this? – You remember Merle? | – 这是什么? – 你还记得梅尔吧? |
[13:16] | Hello,mama. | 你好 妈妈 |
[13:17] | Hello. How are you? Thank you. | 你好吗?谢谢你 |
[13:20] | Where’s Michael? I gotta to talk to him, | 麦克在哪?我得和他谈谈 |
[13:22] | and um, get a few things straight, | 把几件事弄清楚 |
[13:23] | and I can’t wait on line. | 我不能排队见他 |
[13:25] | You go see your children first. | 你先去看你的孩子 |
[13:28] | Then you worry about waiting on line to see your brother. Like everybody else. | 然后再操心见你弟弟的事 你得和别人一样排队 |
[13:38] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 各位先生女士 |
[13:42] | A most distinguished guest would like to say a few words. | 我们最尊贵的来宾 想要说几句话 |
[13:45] | Please welcome Senator Pat Geary | 请欢迎内华达州的参议员 |
[13:48] | of the State of Nevada. | 派特葛瑞 |
[13:49] | And there is Mrs. Geary. | 还有葛瑞太太 |
[14:03] | Thank you very much, Ladies and Gentlemen | 非常谢谢各位先生女士 |
[14:05] | This is a very, very happy day for me and my wife Mrs. Geary. | 对于我及内人而言 今天是个非常快乐的日子 |
[14:12] | We see Nevada far too seldom. | 我们极少回来内华达州 |
[14:15] | But today we can join with old friends, | 我们今天回来特别高兴 一来和老朋友相聚 |
[14:19] | we can make new friends, | 二来我们能交到新的朋友 |
[14:20] | and we help celebrate a young man’s first Communion. | 三则是共同庆祝一个年轻人 首度领圣餐礼 |
[14:25] | And also to thank that boy’s family for a magnificent contribution to the State. | 而且也要谢谢那孩子的家庭 对于本州慷慨的捐献 |
[14:32] | I have here in my hand a cheque | 我手上有张支票 |
[14:35] | made out to the university, | 受款人是州立大学 |
[14:38] | and it is a magnificent endowment | 而且金额惊人 |
[14:41] | in the name of Anthony Vito Corleone. | 是以安东尼维多柯里昂的 名义捐赠的 |
[14:48] | The cheque is signed by that young man’s parents, | 钱是安东尼父母捐出来我们有 |
[14:53] | whom I think we should recognise. | 请这对善长站起来和大家见面 |
[14:57] | Mike, Pat, Kay. stand up, please. Let the folks see you! | 请站起来 让大伙们能看到你们 |
[14:59] | Folks, I want you to join me | 各位 希望大家和我一起 |
[15:01] | in giving a real Nevada thank you to Mr. and Mrs. Michael Corleone! | 向麦克柯里昂先生夫人致谢 |
[15:12] | We also have, as a special added attraction, | 我们同时有一个 特别安排的节目 |
[15:16] | the Sierra Boys Choir, | 西耶华儿童合唱团 |
[15:18] | who have chosen a certain special song | 他们特别挑选了一些歌曲 |
[15:23] | and a special arrangement to | 为这里的主人麦克柯里昂 |
[15:26] | honour their host, Mr. Michael Corleone. | 所特别安排的 |
[15:28] | Boys. | 孩子们! |
[15:47] | The plaque. | 匾额 |
[15:49] | Relax. | 对了 |
[15:52] | Okay, fellows, did you get that one? | 好 你们拍到了没? |
[15:55] | Now, Senator, just you and Mrs. Corleone. | 好了 参议员 麻烦你和柯里昂太太合照 |
[16:00] | Okay that’s enough, Senator | 好了 那样就行了 |
[16:05] | Give me the cheque. | 请把支票给我 |
[16:07] | higher,so we can see it. | 拿高点让我们看得见 |
[16:20] | My lawyer Tom Hagen. | 这是我的律师汤姆哈金 |
[16:22] | Senator Geary. | 葛瑞参议员 |
[16:23] | He arranged everything through your man Turnbull. | 是他负责和你的手下 安排这整件事 |
[16:26] | Yes, yes. | 是的… |
[16:28] | Sit down. | 请坐 |
[16:33] | Well I was under the impression that you and I would talk alone. | 我以为我们两个要单独谈话 |
[16:37] | I trust these men with my life, Senator. | 这些人都是我的心腹 参议员 |
[16:41] | To ask them to leave would be an insult. | 若是我要求他们离开 那就是侮辱他们 |
[16:43] | Well, | 这个… |
[16:45] | it’s perfectly all right with me, | 我是无所谓但是我得告诉你 |
[16:47] | but I am a blunt man | 我是个很直率的人 |
[16:49] | and I intend to speak very frankly to you. | 而我预备很坦白的对你说 |
[16:51] | Maybe more frankly than anyone in my position has ever talked to you before. | 也许比从前任何一位 你遇过的参议员都要坦白 |
[16:57] | The Corleone family has done well in Nevada. | 柯里昂家族在内华达 相当的成功 |
[17:00] | You own, or control, two major hotels in Vegas, | 你拥有或者说控制了 拉斯维加斯的主要旅馆 |
[17:05] | and one in Reno. | 在雷诺还有一家 |
[17:08] | The licences were grandfathered in, | 执照是早就有的 |
[17:10] | so there was no problem with the Gaming Commission. | 所以在赌博委员会是没有问题 |
[17:15] | Now my sources tell me | 现在我的消息来源告诉我 |
[17:18] | that you plan to make a move against the Tropigala. | 你计划预备去动托比卡拉 |
[17:23] | They tell me that, within a week, | 他们告诉我说在一周之内 |
[17:25] | you’re going to move Klingman out. | 你就会把他们给扫地出门了 |
[17:28] | Quite an expansion. | 那是个不小的扩充 |
[17:30] | However, it will leave you with a little technical problem. | 不过你会遇到一个 技术上的问题 |
[17:36] | The licence will still be in Klingman’s name. | 执照依然是克灵门的名字 |
[17:40] | Turnbull is a good man. | 谭波是个好人 |
[17:42] | Yeah, well, let’s cut out the bullshit. | 好了 我们废话少说 |
[17:45] | I don’t want to spend more time here than I have to. | 我不想在这里浪费许多时间 |
[17:48] | You can have the licence. | 你可以拥有执照 |
[17:51] | The price is 250,000 dollars. | 代价是25万 |
[17:54] | Plus five per cent of the gross monthly, | 加上每个月总收入的5% |
[17:56] | of all four hotels, Mr. Corleone. | 柯里昂先生 我是指四家旅馆合并的总收入 |
[18:04] | The price for the licence is less than 20,000 dollars, | 现在执照的价格不超过二万元 |
[18:09] | – Am I right? – That’s right. | – 我说的对不对? – 没错 |
[18:12] | Why would I pay more than that? | 那我为何要付 这么高的价格呢? |
[18:15] | Because I intend to squeeze you. | 因为我意图要压迫你 |
[18:18] | I don’t like your kind of people. | 我不喜欢你这一类的人 |
[18:20] | I don’t like to see you come out to | 我不喜欢看到你油头粉面 |
[18:25] | this clean country in oily hair,dressed up in those silk suits | 穿着那纯丝的西装 |
[18:28] | and try to pass yourselves off as decent Americans. | 假装是位正直的美国人 |
[18:32] | I’ll do business with you, | 我是和你做生意 |
[18:34] | but the fact is that I despise your masquerade, | 但事实上我鄙视你的假面具 |
[18:38] | the dishonest way you pose yourself. | 和你那种不择手段 向上爬的做事方式 |
[18:41] | Yourself, and your whole fucking family. | 你和你他妈的整个家族 |
[18:51] | Senator… | 参议员 |
[18:54] | …we’re both part of the same hypocrisy. | 我们两个都是伪善的人 |
[18:59] | But never think it applies to my family. | 但是永远也不要想 把我的家族拿来混为一谈 |
[19:03] | All right, all right.Some people have to play little games. | 好吧! 有些人就是喜欢玩点小把戏 |
[19:09] | You play yours. | 你玩你的 |
[19:13] | Let’s say that | 让我们这样说好了! |
[19:15] | you’ll pay me because it’s in your interest. | 你是为了自己本身的利益 而付钱给我 |
[19:18] | I want your answer and the money by noon tomorrow. | 明天中午前我要你的答覆和钱 |
[19:21] | One more thing.Don’t you contact me again,ever. | 还有一件事你不要再连络我了 永远不要 |
[19:26] | From now on you deal with Turnbull. | 从今以后 你与罪犯去打交道 |
[19:29] | – Open that door, son. – Senator, | – 开门!小子 – 参议员 |
[19:33] | you can have my answer now if you like. | 想的话 我现在就能答覆你 |
[19:37] | My offer is this: | 我要提供的是这个 |
[19:40] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[19:43] | Not even the fee for the gaming licence | 甚至不付赌博执照的费用 |
[19:46] | which I would like you to put up personally. | 如果你个人能提供那项费用 我会很感激的 |
[19:54] | Good afternoon, gentlemen. | 各位午安! |
[19:59] | Ladies! I didn’t know you were out here. | 女士们 我不知道你们在外面 |
[20:02] | Honey, we have to go. We’re 30 minutes late. | 亲爱的 我们必须走了 我们已经迟了30分钟了 |
[20:04] | Really? I’m sorry. | 真的 真遗憾 |
[20:05] | It’s been delightful. | 柯里昂太太 真是个好派对 谢谢你 |
[20:08] | It was our pleasure. | 那是我们的荣幸 非常感谢 |
[20:10] | It was wonderful talking to you. | 和你谈话真是愉快 |
[20:56] | Fredo! | 弗雷多 |
[20:57] | Fredo, you son-of-a-bitch, | 弗雷多 你这个臭小子 |
[21:00] | you look great! | 你气色看来真好 |
[21:01] | Frank Pentangeli! | 法兰克潘坦居利 |
[21:03] | I thought you was never coming out west you big bum! | 我以为你永远不会来西部你这大混蛋 |
[21:07] | I’ve got to check on my boys. | 我总得照顾我的手下 不是吗? |
[21:10] | What’s with the food here? | 弗雷多 这里的食物是怎么回事? |
[21:13] | – What’s the matter? – A kid comes up to mein a white jacket, | – 怎么了? – 穿白色上衣的孩子端给我的 |
[21:16] | gives me a Ritz cracker, and uh, chopped liver,he says Canapes. | 几片饼干还有切碎的鹅肝 告诉我那是”可娜的和平” |
[21:19] | uh, uh, can o’ peas my ass, that’s a Ritz cracker and chopped liver! | 我跟他说那是可娜和平个屁 那只是饼干配上碎鹅肝 |
[21:25] | Hey, does anyone… | 因为任何人都… |
[21:27] | We got a barbecue here, so where’s the sausage? | 这里有烤肉 那香肠在哪里? |
[21:30] | Bring out the peppers and sardines! | 把胡椒和香肠拿出来 |
[21:32] | Seeing you reminds me of New York in the old days! | 看到你让我想起了 纽约的昔日时光 |
[21:35] | Hey, Fredo.You remember Willi Cicci | 弗雷多 你还记得威力奇契吗? |
[21:39] | who was with old man Clemenza in Brooklyn? | 我们和克里曼沙 一起在布鲁克林 他… |
[21:44] | We were all upset about that. | 我们对他的事都很难过 法兰克 |
[21:47] | Heart attack, huh? | 他是心脏病发作 对吧? |
[21:48] | No, that was no heart attack. | 不 那不是心脏病发作 |
[21:50] | That’s what I’m here | 那是我来这的原因 |
[21:53] | to see your brother Mike about. | 来找你弟弟麦克谈的 |
[21:55] | – But what’s with him? – What do you mean? | – 但是他是怎么回事? – 什么意思? |
[21:58] | Do I have to get a letter of introduction | 我是说我得先去找封介绍信? |
[22:02] | to get a sit-down? | 才能见他? |
[22:04] | You can’t get in to see Mike? | 怎么 你不能见到麦克? |
[22:06] | He’s got me waiting in a lobby! | 他要我在大厅等他! |
[22:12] | Johnny Ola. | 强尼欧拉 |
[22:13] | Al Neri. | 艾尔纳利 |
[22:17] | How are you, Johnny? | 强尼 你近来好吗? |
[22:20] | Do you know my lawyer Tom Hagen?Johnny Ola. | 你认得我的律师汤姆哈金 强尼欧拉 |
[22:22] | Sure,I remember Tom from the old days. | 当然 老早就认得汤姆了 |
[22:26] | Rocco,what’s this? | 罗可 这是什么? |
[22:29] | It’s an orange from Miami. | 是迈阿密的柳丁 |
[22:32] | Take care of Johnny’s men. They look like they might be hungry. | 你去招呼一下强尼的人 他们看来有点饿了 |
[22:35] | Johnny! | 强尼! |
[22:37] | Sit down! | 坐吧! |
[22:39] | Tom won’t stay,Johnny. | 汤姆不会在这陪我们 强尼 |
[22:40] | He only handles specific areas of the business. | 他只处理一些特别事务 |
[22:43] | Tom | 汤姆 |
[22:44] | Sure, Mike. | 当然 麦克 |
[22:50] | What are you drinking, Johnny? | 你要喝什么?强尼? |
[22:52] | Anisette. | 蜂蜜酒 |
[22:54] | Anisette. | 蜂蜜酒 |
[22:59] | If you need anything,Mike,I’ll be outside. | 若需要什么? 麦克 我会在外面 |
[23:01] | Just tell Rocco we’re waiting, Tom. | 汤姆 告诉罗可我们在等他 |
[23:09] | I just left Mr. Roth in Miami. | 我刚留下罗斯先生在迈阿密 |
[23:12] | How is his health? | 他的健康情况如何? |
[23:13] | It’s not good. | 不好 |
[23:16] | Is there anything I can do? Anything I can send? | 我能做些什么吗? 能送他什么吗 |
[23:19] | We appreciate your concen Michael and your respect. | 麦克 他很感激你的关心和尊敬 |
[23:24] | That casino…Registered owners: Jacob Lawrence, | 你有兴趣的那家赌场登记的是杰可劳伦斯 |
[23:28] | Allan Barclay. Beverly Hills attorneys. | 和亚伦巴克莱 两个都是比佛利山的律师 |
[23:31] | The real owners are the old Lakeville Road group | 真正的主人是 克里夫兰的湖村路集团 |
[23:35] | and our friend in Miami.Meyer Klingman runs the store. | 及我们在迈阿密的 朋友克灵门负责经营 |
[23:39] | he runs a piece of it too,he does alright. | 他拥有一部分的主权 他弄的还好 |
[23:42] | but I’ve been instructed to tell you | 但是我奉命告诉你 |
[23:43] | that if you move him out, | 若你想请克灵门出局 |
[23:45] | our friend in Miami will go along. | 我们在迈阿密的朋友会同意的 |
[23:50] | It’s very kind of him. | 他们真的很客气 |
[23:52] | Tell him it’s greatly appreciated. | 你告诉他 我非常的感激 |
[23:55] | Hyman Roth always makes money for his partners. | 海门罗斯永远为他的搭档赚钱 |
[24:01] | One by one, | 一个接着一个 |
[24:02] | our old friends are gone. | 昔日的好友都走了 |
[24:05] | Death | 死了 |
[24:07] | natural or not, | 不管是自然或其他因素 |
[24:08] | prison, deported… | 入狱流亡 |
[24:12] | Hyman Roth is the only one left, | 海门罗斯是唯一剩下的 |
[24:15] | because he always made money for his partners. | 因为他永远替他的搭档赚钱! |
[24:19] | I can’t believe it! | 我真不敢相信这个 |
[24:21] | out of thirty professional musicians, | 有三十位职业的乐师在这 |
[24:23] | there isn’t one Italian in, in the group here. | 居然没有一个意大利人 |
[24:25] | Let’s have a tarantella! Come on! | 来吧!我们来点意大利的乐曲 奏吧! |
[24:34] | You! Up! Clarinet up, up, up! | 你!站起来 快点 起来 |
[24:45] | Questa mano! | 快点吹! |
[24:48] | Questa mano! | 吹! |
[24:56] | What the hell have we here? | 混蛋 不是那个… |
[25:10] | I’ll see my sister alone. | 我要见我姐姐一个人 |
[25:12] | It concerns me too.Is it okay, Mike, if I stay? | 那和我也有关 我留下来可以吗? |
[25:16] | How are you, honey? | 你好吗?亲爱的 |
[25:17] | You’ve met Merle, he was with me in Vegas. | 你见过梅尔 在拉斯维加斯的时候 |
[25:20] | I saw him with you. | 我看过他 |
[25:22] | Could I have a drink or something? | 能给我一杯酒吗? |
[25:26] | Que voi? | 你要喝什么? |
[25:27] | Al, would you please get him a drink! | 艾尔 请你给他杯酒好吗? |
[25:32] | We’re going to Europe next week. | 我们下周要去欧洲 |
[25:33] | I’d like to book passage on the Queen. | 我们想在皇后号上订位 |
[25:36] | So what do you come to me for? | 那你来找我干什么? |
[25:37] | Why don’t you go to a travel agent? | 为何不去找旅行社呢? |
[25:39] | We’re getting married first. | 我们先要结婚 |
[25:50] | The ink on your divorce isn’t dry yet, | 你离婚证书上的墨水还没有干 |
[25:52] | and you’re getting married? | 你就又要结婚了? |
[25:56] | You see your children on weekends. | 你只在周末看你的孩子 |
[25:59] | You know your oldest boy, Victor, was picked up in Reno for some petty theft | 你知道你的长子维特 在雷诺因行窃被捕 |
[26:02] | – that you don’t even know about. – Mikey. | – 你甚至不晓得这件事 – 麦克 |
[26:04] | You fly around the world with men who don’t even care about you, | 你和不在乎你的男人 在世界各处玩 |
[26:06] | – and use you like a whore! – You’re not my father! | – 他们像对妓女一样利用你 – 你不是我父亲! |
[26:09] | Then what do you come to me for? | 那你来找我干什么? |
[26:10] | ‘Cause I need money. | 我需要钱! |
[26:25] | Connie, Connie, Connie… | 康妮… |
[26:34] | I wanna be reasonable with you. | 我想跟你讲道理 |
[26:38] | Why don’t you stay with the family? | 你为何不留在这 和家族在一起 |
[26:42] | You can live on the estate with your kids. | 你能住在这 和你的孩子在一起 |
[26:44] | You won’t be deprived of anything. | 你不会缺乏任何东西 |
[26:46] | and you can have everything you want. | 你可以拥有任何你想要的东西 |
[26:53] | I don’t know this Merle. | 我不认识这位梅尔 |
[26:54] | I don’t know what he does or what he lives on. | 我不知道他是干什么的 他靠什么维生 |
[27:00] | Now why don’t you tell him marriage is out of the question | 你告诉他结婚是不可能的 |
[27:02] | and you don’t want to see him anymore. | 而且你不想再见到他 |
[27:05] | He’ll understand, believe me. | 他会了解的 相信我 |
[27:15] | Connie. | 康妮 |
[27:19] | If you don’t listen to me, | 你要是不听我的话 |
[27:22] | and marry this man… | 要嫁给这个男人 |
[27:28] | …you’ll disappoint me. | 你会令我很失望 |
[28:06] | What’s “Chen dannay”? | “仙丹”是什么? |
[28:09] | “Cent’ anni”. It means 100 years. | “仙丹”意思是一百年! |
[28:12] | It means we should all live happily for 100 years. | 意思是我们都将 快乐的活一百年 |
[28:15] | The family. | 在整个家族里! |
[28:16] | That’d be true if my father were still alive. | 若是父亲还活着那就是事实了 |
[28:18] | Connie! | 康妮! |
[28:22] | Merle! | 梅尔! |
[28:23] | you’ve met my sister-in-law Deanna. | 见过我的嫂嫂蒂安娜! |
[28:26] | Fredo’s wife. | 弗雷多的太太 |
[28:27] | – My pleasure. – How do you do. | – 我的荣幸 – 久仰 也是我的荣幸 |
[28:29] | – They’re perfect. – mama. | – 他们俩很相配 – 妈妈 |
[28:32] | What did she mean by that? | 她说的是什么意思? |
[28:34] | With all respect, | 请恕我直言 |
[28:37] | I didn’t come here to eat dinner! | 我不是来这吃晚饭的 |
[28:43] | I know, I know. | 我知道… |
[29:15] | What’s the matter? I just, I just want to dance! | 怎么了?我只是想跳舞而已 |
[29:17] | Dancing is one thing, you’re fallin’ all over the floor. | 跳舞是一回事 你已经东倒西歪 |
[29:20] | I know what’s the matter with you | 我知道你是怎么回事 |
[29:21] | You’re just jealous because he’s a real man! | 你在吃醋 因为他才是真正的男子汉 |
[29:24] | I swear to God, Deanna, I’m gonna belt you right in the teeth. | 别再说了 我会毒打你一顿 |
[29:26] | You couldn’t belt your mama! | 你连你妈妈都不敢打 |
[29:29] | You know somethin’? These Dagos | 你知道吗?那些意大利人 |
[29:31] | are crazy when it comes to their wives. | 当他们的老婆不乖时 他们就快疯了 |
[29:33] | Michael says that if you can’t take care of this, | 麦克说你若不能处理这件事 |
[29:35] | I have to. | 我必须处理 |
[29:38] | Maybe you better. | 也许你去会好一点 |
[29:39] | Never marry a Wop. | 千万别嫁给意大利人 |
[29:41] | They treat their wives like shit! | 他们对待你像狗屎一样 |
[29:43] | I didn’t mean to say Wop. | 我不是有意说意大利人… |
[29:45] | Ahh, Ahh woo! Rocco! Oh! | 哦哦… |
[29:49] | What are you doing to me, you big slob? Help!Fredo! | 你在做什么?你这个大笨蛋 救命!弗雷多! |
[29:54] | I can’t control her, Mikey. | 我控制不了她 麦克 |
[29:55] | You’re my brother, | 你是我哥哥 弗雷多 |
[29:56] | you don’t have to apologize to me. | 你不需要对我道歉 |
[30:02] | Clemenza promised the Rosato brothers | 克里曼沙答应在他死后 |
[30:04] | three territories in the Bronx after he died. | 把布朗区的三块地盘 给罗萨多兄弟 |
[30:06] | You took over and didn’t give it to them. | 你接管他的事业之后 并没有交给他们 |
[30:08] | – I weltched? – You weltched. | – 我不履行约定? -你赖帐 |
[30:09] | Clemenza promised them lu cazzo, | 克里曼沙没答应他们什么 |
[30:13] | Clemenza promised them nothing. | 克里曼沙并没有 承诺给他们什么 |
[30:15] | He hated those son of a bitches more than I do. | 他比我还要恨那些王八蛋 |
[30:17] | Frankie, they feel cheated. | 法兰克 他们说你骗他们 |
[30:19] | You’re sitting up in the Sierra Mountains | 麦克! 你高高的坐在西耶华山上 |
[30:24] | and you’re drinking…What’s he drinking? | 你喝着…他喝的是什么? |
[30:26] | Champagne. | 香槟 |
[30:27] | …Champagne cocktails | 香槟 香槟鸡尾酒 |
[30:29] | and passing judgement on | 而你却替我裁决 |
[30:31] | how I run my family. | 我要如何经营我的家族 |
[30:33] | Your family’s still called Corleone. | 你的家族依然叫柯里昂! |
[30:38] | And you’ll run it like a Corleone. | 而且你要管理的像柯里昂家族 |
[30:41] | My family doesn’t eat here, doesn’t eat in Las Vegas… | 我的家族不吃这里的 也不在拉斯维加斯吃喝 |
[30:45] | …and doesn’t eat in Miami… | 更不吃迈阿密的… |
[30:47] | …with Hyman Roth! | 去他的海门罗斯 |
[30:56] | You’re a good old man, and I like you. | 法兰克 你是个老好人 我喜欢你 |
[31:00] | You were loyal to my father for years. | 多年来你一直对我父亲忠诚 |
[31:04] | The Rosato brothers are taking hostages. | 罗萨多兄弟在抓人质 |
[31:09] | They spit right in my face, | 还有 麦克! 他已经把口水吐在我脸上 |
[31:13] | all because they’re backed up by that Jew in Miami. | 全因为迈阿密 那犹太人在支持着 |
[31:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:17] | That’s why I don’t want them touched. | 那就是我不要你惹他们的原因 |
[31:18] | – Not touched? – No | – 你不要我惹他们 – 不要! |
[31:20] | I want you to be fair with them. | 我要你对他们公平点! |
[31:22] | You want me to be fair with them? | 你要我对他们公平点? |
[31:25] | How can you be fair to animals? | 天!你对禽兽如何公平? 汤姆!看在老天的份上 |
[31:29] | Tom, listen. They recruit spics, | 听我说 他们吸纳西班牙人 |
[31:31] | they recruit niggers. | 他们吸纳黑人 |
[31:34] | They do violence in their grandmothers’neighbourhoods! | 他们在他们祖母的 邻近地区使用暴力 |
[31:38] | And everything with them is whores! And junk, dope! | 且我告诉你 他们所有的勾当 都跟妓女和贩毒有关 |
[31:44] | And they leave the gambling to last. | 他们把赌放在最后一位 |
[31:46] | I want to run my family | 我要管理我自己的家族 |
[31:48] | without you on my back. | 不需要你在背后支持 |
[31:50] | – and I want those Rosato brothers dead! – No. | – 而我要那些罗萨多兄弟的命 – 不行 |
[31:53] | Mort’ | 要! |
[32:00] | Now I have business that’s important with Hyman Roth. | 现在我和海门罗斯 有重要的生意要做 |
[32:04] | I don’t want it disturbed. | 我不要被骚扰 |
[32:07] | Then you give your loyalty to a Jew before your own blood. | 你对犹太人的忠诚 远胜过对自己的血源 |
[32:13] | Come on, Frankie, | 别这样 法兰克 |
[32:15] | You know my father did business with Hyman Roth. | 你知道家父和海门罗斯 做过生意 |
[32:17] | He respected him. | 他很尊重他们 |
[32:19] | Your father did business with Hyman Roth, | 令尊和海门罗斯做过生意 |
[32:21] | he respected Hyman Roth, | 令尊尊重海门罗斯 |
[32:24] | but he never trusted Hyman Roth | 但他从来不信任海门罗斯 |
[32:27] | or his Sicilian messenger boy Johnny Ola. | 或是他的西西里人信差 强尼欧拉 |
[32:30] | You’ll have to excuse me. I’m tired, and I’m a little drunk! | 对不起 我先告退了 我有点累 又有点醉了 |
[32:38] | I want everybody here to know, | 而且我要这的每一位都知道 |
[32:40] | there’s not going to be no trouble from me! | 我不会为各位添任何的麻烦 |
[32:43] | Don Corleone. | 柯里昂阁下 |
[32:46] | Cicci, the door… | 奇契 开门 |
[32:56] | You want him to leave now? | 你要他们现在离开吗? |
[33:01] | Let him go back to New York. | 让他们回纽约去吧 |
[33:02] | I’ve already made my plans. | 我已经拟好我的计划了 |
[33:06] | The old man had too much wine. | 那老头酒喝的太多了 |
[33:13] | It’s late. | 时候不早了 |
[33:27] | How’s the baby? | 胎儿好吗? |
[33:29] | Sleeping inside me. | 在我体内睡着了 |
[33:32] | Does it feel like a boy? | 你觉得是个男孩吗? |
[33:34] | Yes, it does, Michael. | 是的 是个男孩 麦克 |
[33:39] | Kay? | 凯 |
[33:41] | I’m sorry about all the people today. | 我很抱歉今天这些人来 |
[33:44] | Bad timing.It couldn’t be helped, though. | 时机不对 但是我也无能为力 |
[33:48] | It made me think of what you once told me. | 它让我想到你以前告诉过我 |
[33:53] | “In five years the Corleone family will be completely legitimate.” | 五年内柯里昂家族事业 完全合法化 |
[33:57] | That was seven years ago. | 那是七年前的事了 |
[34:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:05] | I’m trying, darling. | 我在尽力 亲爱的 |
[34:58] | “Do you like it” | (你喜欢吗?爸爸) |
[35:10] | Did you see this? | 你看过这个了吗? |
[35:27] | Michael,why are the drapes open? | 麦克 窗帘为何是开着的? |
[35:57] | – Kay, are you all right? – Yeah. | – 凯 你还好吗? – 我还好 |
[35:59] | – Are you hit? – No. | – 你有没有中弹? -没有 |
[36:03] | It’s over It’s over. | 过去了!… |
[36:08] | Get the door locked! | 把门关起来! |
[36:11] | Stop,stop… | 停住!… |
[36:24] | They’re still on the property. | 他们还在这里面 |
[36:25] | Please stay inside. | 拜托!麦克!拜托你留在里面 |
[36:27] | Keep them alive. | 要活口 |
[36:29] | – We’ll try. – Alive! | – 我们尽力 – 罗可!抓活口 |
[36:33] | Stay by the door. | 留在门口 |
[36:38] | Stay around house. | 留在房子附近 |
[37:54] | Yeah, come in. | 进来 |
[38:03] | Mike, are you all right? | 麦克 你还好吗? |
[38:05] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[38:10] | Yeah,there’s a lot I can’t tell you. | 有许多事我不能告诉你 |
[38:15] | and I now that’s upset you in the past. | 我知道过去你因此而很颓丧 |
[38:17] | A little. | 是有点儿 |
[38:19] | You felt it was because of some lack of trust or confidence. | 你觉得那表示缺少信任与信心 |
[38:25] | But it’s… | 但那是… |
[38:26] | because I admire you and love you, | 是因为我钦佩你而且我爱你 |
[38:30] | that I kept things secret from you. | 所以我才对你保守秘密 |
[38:34] | Now you’re the only one I can trust. | 也因此在这个时候 你是我唯一能信任的人 |
[38:40] | Fredo? | 弗雷多? |
[38:42] | Well, he’s got a good heart. | 他有个善良的心 |
[38:44] | But he’s weak and he’s stupid | 但是他很懦弱而且很笨 |
[38:47] | nd this is life and death. | 而这是生死攸关的事 |
[38:50] | Tom, you’re my brother. | 汤姆!你是我的兄弟 |
[38:59] | I always wanted to be thought of as a brother by you, Mikey. A real brother. | 我一直希望你把我当成你兄弟 像亲兄弟一样 |
[39:07] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[39:15] | You’re going to take over. | 你要接管一切 |
[39:18] | You’re going to be the Don. | 你将成为族长! |
[39:23] | If what I think has happened, | 若是发生的事和我想的一样 |
[39:26] | I’m leaving here tonight. | 我今晚就要离开这里 |
[39:29] | I give you complete power. | 我给予你完全的权力 |
[39:31] | Over Fredo and his men. Rocco, Neri, everyone. | 包括弗雷多及他的手下 还有罗可 纳利所有人 |
[39:37] | I’m trusting you with the lives of my wife | 我把我太太的性命交付给你 |
[39:41] | and my children, | 还有我的孩子 |
[39:43] | the future of this family. | 以及这个家族的未来 |
[39:48] | If we catch them, | 若是我们抓到这些傢伙 |
[39:49] | will we find out… | 你看有否可能查出 幕后主使者吗? |
[39:51] | We won’t catch them. | 没必要去抓 |
[39:54] | Unless I’m very wrong, | 除非我错的离谱 |
[39:55] | they’re dead already. | 否则他们应该已经死了 |
[39:59] | They were killed by somebody close to us. | 被一位很接近我们的人杀死 |
[40:03] | Inside. | 是内奸 |
[40:04] | Very,very frightened that they botched it. | 非常怕会曝光 |
[40:08] | You don’t think that Rocco and Neri | 那么你的人呢?罗可和纳利 |
[40:10] | had something to do with this? | 你不会认为他们与此事有关吧 |
[40:15] | See… | 你知道吗? |
[40:17] | All our people are businessmen. | 我们的人都是生意人 |
[40:21] | Their loyalty is based on that. | 他们的忠诚是以那个为基础 |
[40:27] | One thing I learned from Pop… | 我由爸爸那里学到了一点 |
[40:31] | …was to try to think as people around you think. | 试着想想你身边的人 会怎么想? |
[40:36] | On that basis, anything is possible. | 在生意的基础上 凡事都有可能 |
[40:41] | Mike, they’re dead! Right outside my window! | 他们死在那里 就在我窗户外面 |
[40:45] | I want to get out of here.They’re lying there dead! | 我要离开这里 否则死的是我 |
[40:48] | Get her in! | 拉她进去! |
[40:59] | Over here! There’s two of them. | 在这边!他们有两个人 |
[41:02] | Looks like they were hired out of New York. | 看来像是由纽约以外的人雇的 |
[41:04] | I don’t recognise them. | 我不认识他们 |
[41:07] | Won’t get anything out of them now. | 现在问不出什么了 |
[41:09] | Look,look… | 看… |
[41:10] | Fish them out. | 把他们解决掉 |
[41:37] | Get rid of the bodies. | 好了 把尸体料理掉 |
[41:39] | Where’s Mike? | 麦克到哪去了? |
[41:40] | Rocco. | 罗可! |
[42:12] | Anthony, everything is going to be all right. Try to sleep. | 安东尼!没事了 睡吧! |
[42:34] | Did you like your party? | 喜欢你的派对吗? |
[42:36] | – I got lots of presents. – I know. | – 我收到很多礼物 – 我知道 |
[42:40] | Did you like them? | 你喜欢它们吗? |
[42:42] | Yeah. I didn’t know the people who gave them to me. | 我不认得送我礼物的那些人 |
[42:47] | Well, they were friends. | 他们都是朋友 |
[42:50] | Did you see my present for you? | 你看到我送你的礼物了吗? |
[42:53] | It was on my pillow. | 就放在我的枕头上 |
[42:57] | Anthony. | 安东尼 |
[42:58] | I’m going to be leaving very early tomorrow. | 我明天一大早就要离开 |
[43:01] | – Will you take me? – No, I can’t, Anthony. | – 你会带我去吗? – 不 我不行 |
[43:06] | Why do you have to go? | 是什么事你必须要走? |
[43:09] | I have to do business. | 是生意 我必须要去 |
[43:11] | I could help you. | 我能帮你忙 |
[43:18] | I know. Some day you will. | 是的 有一天你会的 |
[43:21] | Get some sleep. | 睡一会吧! |
[43:45] | 1917年 纽约市 维多柯里昂 | |
[44:40] | She’s really beautiful.You’ve got to see her. | 她非常美 你必须见见她 |
[45:03] | Wait till you see her. Words can’t describe her. | 你等着看她吧 言语无法形容她的美 |
[45:17] | I left Naples. I left Mama. | 我离开了那普勒斯 离开了妈妈 |
[45:22] | For a no-good tramp! | 为了辛苦的漂泊 |
[45:26] | Now here I am in America, in New York. | 现在我来到美国的纽约了 |
[45:32] | Alone! Thinking of my mother. | 独自一人 想念我的妈妈 |
[45:38] | Without news from home. | 没有任何家中的消息 |
[45:43] | Enter! | 进来 |
[45:44] | Pepino, a letter for you! | 有信 |
[45:47] | Have a seat. | 你坐下 |
[45:49] | Finally, a letter from Naples! | 终于那普勒斯来信了 |
[45:54] | Vito, how do you like my little angel? | 维多 喜欢我的小天使吗? |
[45:58] | Isn’t she beautiful? | 美吧 |
[46:00] | She’s very beautiful. | 她是很美 |
[46:02] | To you, she’s beautiful. | 对你而言 她很美 |
[46:03] | For me, there’s only my wife and son. | 而我心中只有我的妻子小孩 |
[46:06] | And mama | 亲爱的妈妈 |
[46:10] | Our dear mother is dead! | 妈妈死了!妈妈… |
[47:07] | We’ll go backstage later and take her to eat. | 我们等会到后台去 带她去宵夜 |
[47:16] | Sit down, you bum! | 你坐下 笨蛋 |
[47:25] | Oh, excuse me, Don Fanucci. | 抱歉!范伦奇阁下 |
[47:35] | We’ll go see her backstage. | 我们到后台去看她 |
[47:40] | – Who was that? – The Black Hand. | – 那是谁? – 黑手党 |
[47:58] | Vito,come on… | 维多 来吧!我们走 |
[48:01] | Come on let’s go see her backstage. | 快点 我们到后台去看她 |
[48:05] | Sorry,sorry… | 借过!… |
[48:12] | Please. | 来这边 |
[48:17] | That’s Fanucci… the Black Hand. | 那是范伦奇 黑手党 |
[48:19] | We’ll talk about it tomorrow. | 我们明天再说吧 |
[48:23] | Tomorrow! Always tomorrow! | 明天!永远是明天 |
[48:30] | You’ll pay me today! | 你今天就要付钱 |
[48:39] | Let’s go. | 我们走! |
[48:41] | – Pay me now! – Not my daughter! Let her go! | – 快付钱 – 别弄我女儿 放过她 |
[48:48] | Here, take all my money! | 这!我所有的钱都给你 |
[48:58] | Vito, come on. | 维多…走吧 |
[49:03] | I know what you’re thinking. | 维多 我知道你怎么想 |
[49:08] | But you don’t know how things are. | 但事情不是那样的 |
[49:10] | Fanucci’s with the Black Hand. | 范伦奇是黑手党 |
[49:12] | The whole neighborhood pays him. | 这一带全都得付他钱 |
[49:15] | Even my father, in the grocery store. | 即使是我开杂货店的爸爸 |
[49:17] | If he’s Italian… | 他是意大利人? |
[49:18] | …why does he bother other Italians? | 他为何要骚扰 其他的意大利人? |
[49:20] | He knows they have nobody to protect them. | 他知道没别人保护他们 |
[49:22] | Forget that. Did you like my angel? | 别管那个 喜欢我的小天使吗? |
[49:27] | If you’re happy, I’m happy. | 若是你快乐 我就快乐 |
[50:17] | Don’t you feel well? | 工作顺利吗 |
[50:23] | Is your boss treating you all right? | 你老板对你还好吗? |
[50:27] | Forget it. | 别提它了 |
[50:32] | Hey! Paisan! | 隔壁的 |
[50:43] | Hey, you speak Italian? | 你是意大利人吗? |
[50:51] | Hide this for me!Next week. I’ll come and get it! | 帮我保管一下 下星期我再回来拿 |
[51:34] | Abbandando, meet my nephew! | 阿班达多 见过我的侄子 |
[51:41] | How’s business? | 生意好吗? |
[51:49] | It’s good, it’s good. | 很好!… |
[51:57] | Fanucci’s mad. Says the neighborhood’s getting sloppy. | 范伦奇疯了! 说邻居在拖付钱的限期 |
[52:02] | People don’t pay on time, don’t pay the full amount. | 说人们不准时付钱 不付全额的钱 |
[52:07] | Says he’s been too nice to everyone. | 说他对大家都太好了 |
[52:15] | So Fanucci’s changing? | 所以范伦奇要改变了? |
[52:17] | Sure. He wants double from everybody. | 当然 他想收双倍的钱 |
[52:20] | Even from my father. | 甚至我父亲也要付双倍 |
[52:25] | I’m a friend, right? | 我是你的朋友 对不对? |
[52:27] | So you’ll let him work here? | 所以你会让他在这里做事 |
[52:45] | Vito,come here. | 维多!过来一下 |
[52:57] | I’ve got some bad news. | 我有一个坏消息 |
[53:04] | I feel rotten about telling you this… | 我实在不想告诉你这个… |
[53:10] | But Fanucci… he’s got a nephew…And you have to give him my job. | 但范伦奇…他有位侄子 而你必须把我的工作给他 |
[53:20] | You’ve always been good to me, ever since I came here. | 你从我来这起 就一直对我很好 |
[53:25] | You looked after me like a father. | 你像父亲般照顾我 |
[53:30] | I thank you.And I won’t forget it. | 我谢谢你 而且我不会忘记 |
[53:50] | Vito! | 维多 |
[53:57] | No… | 不!… |
[53:59] | Oh, no! | 不! |
[54:00] | Take this to your family. | 把这个带回去 |
[54:04] | Thanks anyway. But please, I can’t accept. | 谢谢你 但是我不能接受 |
[54:07] | – Take this to your family. – I can’t accept. | – 给你的家人 – 我不能接受 |
[54:11] | No! | 不! |
[54:42] | What a nice pear! | 好漂亮的梨子 |
[55:07] | I’m Clemenza, you still have my goods? | 我是克里曼沙 我的货还在你那 |
[55:13] | Did you look inside? | 你是否看过里面了? |
[55:16] | I’m not interested in things that don’t concern me. | 我对于不关我事的 东西没兴趣 |
[55:30] | A friend of mine has a nice rug. | 我的一位朋友有张很好的地氈 |
[55:33] | Maybe your wife would like it. | 也许你太太会喜欢 |
[55:42] | Sure she would. But who has money for a rug? | 她当然会 但谁有钱来买呢? |
[55:45] | It would be a present. I know how to return a favor. | 那是件礼物 我晓得如何回报的 |
[55:59] | Yeah,sure.My wife would like it. | 当然好 我太太会喜欢它的 |
[56:07] | Let’s go | 跟我来 |
[56:27] | The son of a bitch! He isn’t home! | 那王八蛋 他不在家 |
[56:34] | Damn, he didn’t even leave the key. | 该死!甚至连钥匙都没留下 |
[56:41] | Well, he won’t mind. | 他不会介意的 |
[56:54] | Come on in. Hey,Vito come on in. | 你先请!维多!请进吧! |
[56:59] | Please come on in. | 别担心!进来吧! |
[57:22] | – This is your friend’s place? – Yes. | – 这是你朋友的地方? – 是的 |
[57:26] | This is a real palace. | 真像一座皇宫 |
[57:29] | One of the best. | 最好的一座 |
[57:37] | Vito, give me a hand, will you? | 维多!帮个忙 好吗? |
[59:36] | Look how pretty it is, Santino! | 看看那有多漂亮!尚尼 |
[1:02:08] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[1:02:12] | It’s all right. Hyman’s in there. | 没关系的 海门在里面 |
[1:02:15] | Would you like a tuna sandwich? | 我只是在弄午餐 你要来一个鲔鱼三明治吗? |
[1:02:18] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢你 |
[1:02:31] | Mr. Roth? | 罗斯先生? |
[1:02:33] | Come in, Michael. | 请进 麦克 |
[1:02:36] | Sit down, make yourself comfortable. | 坐吧!像自己家一样 |
[1:02:41] | It’s almost over. | 球赛快结束了 |
[1:02:45] | Do you follow the football game? | 你看足球赛吗? |
[1:02:48] | Not for a while I haven’t. | 有一阵子没看了 |
[1:02:50] | I enjoy watching football in the afternoon. | 我喜欢在下午看足球赛 |
[1:02:53] | One of the things I love about this country. | 那是我喜爱这国家的诸事之一 |
[1:02:56] | Baseball too. | 还有棒球 |
[1:02:59] | I love bassball,ever since Arnold Rothstein fixed the World Series in 1919. | 我就喜欢它了 从1919年阿诺罗斯坦 成立世界联盟以来 |
[1:03:10] | I heard you had some trouble. | 我听说你遇到了麻烦 |
[1:03:16] | Stupid. | 太笨了 |
[1:03:19] | People behaving like that with guns. | 拿枪做出那种行为来 |
[1:03:23] | The important thing is you’re all right. | 重要的是你安然无恙 |
[1:03:26] | Good health is the most important thing. | 拥有健康是最重要的事! |
[1:03:30] | More than success, more than money. | 比成功金钱来的重要 |
[1:03:35] | More than power. | 比权力更重要 |
[1:03:51] | I came here because there’s going to be more bloodshed. | 我来这是因为 将会有更多流血事件 |
[1:03:55] | I wanted you to know | 我要你在一切开始前先知晓 |
[1:03:57] | so another war won’t start. | 以免引发另一场战争 |
[1:04:00] | Nobody wants another war. | 没有人希望有另一场战争 |
[1:04:03] | Frank Pentangeli asked my permission | 法兰克潘坦居利到我家里来 |
[1:04:06] | to get rid of the Rosato brothers. | 而且他要求我的同意 除掉罗萨多兄弟 |
[1:04:09] | When I refused he tried to have me killed. | 当我拒绝时 他试图杀了我 |
[1:04:11] | He was stupid, I was lucky. | 他很笨我运气很好 |
[1:04:13] | I’ll visit him soon. | 我很快的会去拜访他 |
[1:04:15] | The important thing is that nothing interferes with ourplans for the future. | 重要的是没有任何事 会妨碍我们对于未来的计划 |
[1:04:20] | Nothing is more important. | 你我意见相同 没有什么比那更重要 |
[1:04:25] | You’re a wise and considerate man. | 你是个考虑周到的年轻人 |
[1:04:28] | And you’re a great man, Mr. Roth. | 而你是位伟人 罗斯先生 |
[1:04:31] | There’s much I can learn from you. | 我还要向你学习很多 |
[1:04:34] | Whatever I can do to help, Michael. | 只要我能帮的上忙 麦克 |
[1:04:39] | – Excuse me. Lunch. – Come in. | – 打扰了 午餐来了 – 进来 |
[1:04:42] | Thank you, my dear. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[1:04:43] | You’re going to break your eardrums. | 你这干什么?会震破耳膜的 |
[1:04:47] | – Enjoy it. – Thank you. | – 慢慢享用吧! – 谢谢你 |
[1:04:55] | You’re young, I’m old and sick. | 你还年轻 我老了 又有病 |
[1:04:59] | What we’ll do in the next few months will make history. | 我们在往后几个月所要做的事 可以创造历史 |
[1:05:04] | It’s never been done before. | 那是破天荒的事 |
[1:05:07] | Not even your father would dream that such a thing could be possible. | 甚至令尊作梦也想不到 会有可能做到 |
[1:05:14] | Frank Pentangeli is a dead man. You don’t object? | 而法兰克潘坦居利该死 你没意见吧? |
[1:05:20] | He’s small potatoes. | 他只是个小角色! |
[1:05:33] | What’s up? | 什么事? |
[1:05:37] | We got company? | 我们有客人吗? |
[1:05:54] | – Michael Corleone is here. – Michael Corleone? | – 麦克柯里昂来了 – 麦克柯里昂? |
[1:05:59] | He’s in your den. You better hurry. | 他在你的房里 你最好快点 |
[1:06:04] | He’s been waiting a half hour. | 他等了半个小时了 |
[1:06:13] | Is something wrong? | 有什么不对了吗? |
[1:06:19] | Don Corleone | 柯里昂阁下 |
[1:06:21] | I wish you would have let me know you were coming. | 我希望你来之前 能先告知我一声 |
[1:06:23] | I could have prepared something. | 好让我为你准备点什么 |
[1:06:25] | I didn’t want you to know. | 我不想让你晓得我要来 |
[1:06:34] | You heard what happened? | 你听说我家发生的事了吗? |
[1:06:36] | I almost died. | 麦克 我差点没吓死 |
[1:06:38] | – We were so relieved. – In my home! | – 我们后来才松了一口气 – 在我的家里 |
[1:06:43] | In my bedroom where my wife sleeps! | 在我的卧室 而我太太睡在那 |
[1:06:49] | Where my children come to play. | 在我孩子玩玩具的地方 |
[1:06:53] | In my home. | 在我的家 |
[1:07:12] | I want you to help me take my revenge. | 我要你帮助我报复 |
[1:07:15] | Michael, anything. What can I do? | 麦克 任何事都可以 我能做些什么? |
[1:07:22] | Settle these troubles with the Rosato brothers. | 把和罗萨多兄弟间的 麻烦解决掉 |
[1:07:26] | I don’t understand. I don’t… | 麦克!我不明白! |
[1:07:27] | I don’t have your brain | 听我说 我没有你那种脑筋 |
[1:07:30] | for big deals. | 去做那些大生意 |
[1:07:32] | But this is a street thing. | 但这是市井之事 |
[1:07:33] | That Hyman Roth in Miami. He’s backing up those sons-of-bitches. | 那个迈阿密的海门罗斯 他在支持那些王八蛋 |
[1:07:38] | I know he is. | 我知道他在支持 |
[1:07:40] | Then why? | 那么是为什么? |
[1:07:41] | So why ask me to lay down to them? | 为何你要求我与他们谈和? 麦克 |
[1:07:49] | It was Hyman Roth that tried to have me killed. | 是海门罗斯叫人杀我的 |
[1:07:54] | I know it was him. | 我知道是他 |
[1:07:57] | Jesus Christ, Mike. | 老天爷!麦克 |
[1:08:00] | Jesus Christ, let’s get them all. | 老天爷!让我们干掉他们 去把他们全部都给做了 |
[1:08:03] | Now while we’ve got the muscle. | 趁我们还有力量之前 现在就去 |
[1:08:10] | This used to be my father’s old study. | 这里以前是家父的书房 |
[1:08:14] | It’s changed. | 现在变了 |
[1:08:17] | I remember… | 我还记得以前… |
[1:08:20] | there used to be a big desk here. | 在这有张大桌子 |
[1:08:25] | I remember when I was a kid. We had to be quiet when we played near here. | 当我还是孩子之时 在这附近玩耍都要很小声 |
[1:08:37] | I was very happy that this house never went to strangers. | 我很高兴这幢房子 始终不曾落入陌生人的手里 |
[1:08:42] | First Clemenza took it over. Now you. | 先是克里曼沙接手 现在是你 |
[1:08:48] | My father taught me many things here. | 家父在这里教了我许多事情 |
[1:08:51] | He taught me in this room. | 就在这间房间里教我的 |
[1:08:56] | He taught me, “Keep your friends close, | 他教我与朋友保持接近 |
[1:09:00] | but your enemies closer.” | 但是敌人要更接近 |
[1:09:03] | If Hyman Roth sees that I interceded in this | 现在若是海门罗斯看到 我出面协调这件事 |
[1:09:06] | in the Rosato brothers’ favour | 帮了罗萨多兄弟的忙 |
[1:09:09] | he’ll think his relationship with me is still good. | 他会认为与我的关然依然良好 |
[1:09:12] | – Capide? – Capide. | – 明白吗? – 明白 |
[1:09:15] | That’s what I want him to think. | 我就是要他那样想 |
[1:09:18] | I want him relaxed | 我要他们完全的放松 |
[1:09:20] | and confident in our friendship. | 对我们的友谊有绝对的信心 |
[1:09:23] | Then I’ll be able to find out | 那我就能查出来 |
[1:09:25] | who the traitor in my family was. | 我家族里的叛徒是谁? |
[1:09:56] | Fredo, this is Johnny Ola | 弗雷多!我是强尼 |
[1:09:59] | We need some more help,Johnny | 强尼欧拉!我们需要帮忙 |
[1:10:02] | Johnny? | 强尼? |
[1:10:04] | Jesus Christ, what the hell time is it? | 老天爷 是什么时候了? |
[1:10:07] | Who’s that, honey? | 是谁?甜心 |
[1:10:08] | Listen good, Fredo, | 听清楚 弗雷多 |
[1:10:10] | Why are you calling me? | 你为何打电话到这里来? |
[1:10:12] | I don’t want to talk to you. | 我不想和你谈 |
[1:10:13] | Pentangeli is going to accept the Rosato brothers’ deal | 潘坦居利和罗萨多兄弟要开会 他说他会遵守他们的协定 |
[1:10:18] | – Will he come alone? – I don’t know. | – 他会一个人来吗? -我什么都不知道 |
[1:10:20] | You’ve got me in deep enough already. | 你们使我陷的够深了 |
[1:10:22] | Just go along, | 只是一起去 |
[1:10:24] | everything will be all right, | 也许协谈会很顺利 |
[1:10:25] | Fredo,Pentangeli says he’s willing to make a deal | 弗雷多 潘坦居利说他愿意达成协议 |
[1:10:28] | All we want to know is if he’s on the level, or if he’ll bring his boys | 我们只想知道他是否说真话 还是会带手下一起来 |
[1:10:32] | You lied to me. I don’t want you to call me anymore. | 你们对我说谎 不要再打电话给我 |
[1:10:35] | Your brother won’t find out we talked | 你弟弟不会查出我们交谈过 |
[1:10:38] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[1:10:51] | Who was that? | 是谁? |
[1:10:53] | Wrong number. | 打错电话的 |
[1:11:03] | Frankie, I’ve got nobody here. | 等等 我这里没有任何人 |
[1:11:05] | Wait in the car, Cicc’. | 在车上等 奇契 |
[1:11:06] | – Frankie. – That’s okay, Cicc’. | – 法兰克 – 没事的 奇契 |
[1:11:16] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[1:11:17] | A lucky C note for our new deal. | 那是我们新协议的幸运符 |
[1:11:23] | Ritchie. Give us a taste. | 路契 给我们倒杯酒 |
[1:11:30] | We were all real happy about your decision, Frankie. | 我们对于你的决定都很高兴 法兰克 |
[1:11:34] | You won’t regret it. | 你不会后悔的 |
[1:11:36] | I don’t like the C note, Rosato. | 我不喜欢这个标识 罗萨多 |
[1:11:38] | I take that as an insult. | 我认为那是种侮辱 |
[1:11:41] | Michael Corleone says hello! | 麦克叫我向你说声好 |
[1:12:01] | Close the door! | 快点 把那扇门关起来 |
[1:12:04] | Your friend the cop… | 前面有条子 怎么… |
[1:12:06] | Hey, Ritch. It’s dark in here. | 路契 里面很暗 |
[1:12:09] | Are you open or closed? | 你在营业中还是已休息? |
[1:12:10] | I just came in to clean up a little, you know? | 我只是进来整理一下 |
[1:12:17] | What’s the matter? | 什么事? |
[1:12:19] | Is that something on the floor? | 地板上有东西吗? |
[1:12:20] | Carmine, not here! Anthony! | 不 别在这!… 安东尼 别在这! |
[1:12:26] | You open this bar and I’ll blow your head in! | 你打开酒吧门 我就把你的脑袋给轰掉 |
[1:13:16] | Freddy, it’s good to see you. | 弗雷多!看到你真好 |
[1:13:21] | – How is he? – He’s okay. He’s in the back. | – 他怎样了? – 没事了 在后面 |
[1:13:29] | Girls, take a hike. | 好了!女孩们!闪到一边去吧 |
[1:13:35] | In this room here. | 在这里这间房里面 |
[1:13:40] | I want to talk to him alone first. | 我要先跟他单独谈谈 |
[1:13:42] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[1:13:52] | I thought I could help you, Senator. | 我以为我能帮助你 参议员 |
[1:13:59] | Hagen? | 哈金? |
[1:14:02] | Listen, I did not… | 哈金 我没有… |
[1:14:04] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[1:14:06] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没有做 |
[1:14:07] | It’s okay. | 好的 |
[1:14:10] | You’re very lucky. | 你的运气很好 |
[1:14:12] | My brother Fredo operates this place. | 我弟弟弗雷多管理这个地方 |
[1:14:14] | He was called before anyone. | 他们最先通知他 |
[1:14:17] | Had this happened some place else | 这若发生在别的地方 |
[1:14:19] | we couldn’t have helped you. | 我们也帮不了你 |
[1:14:24] | When I woke up, I was on the floor. | 当我醒来时 我在地板上 |
[1:14:29] | And I don’t know how it happened. | 而且我不知道那是怎么发生的 |
[1:14:31] | You can’t remember? | 你记不起来了? |
[1:14:37] | I passed out. | 我昏了 |
[1:14:43] | I…I picked! | 我…我来整理! |
[1:14:55] | Just a game. Jesus. | 只是一场游戏 |
[1:14:57] | Jesus, Jesus! | 老天爷 |
[1:15:08] | Jesus God! | 主!… |
[1:15:15] | Oh God! | 若是有上帝的话… |
[1:15:22] | I don’t know, and I don’t understand why | 我不知道 而且我不了解为什么 |
[1:15:25] | I can’t remember. | 我记不起来了 |
[1:15:26] | Doesn’t matter, just do as I say. | 你不需要记得 只要照我说的做 |
[1:15:29] | Put in a call to your office. | 打个电话到你的办公室去 |
[1:15:31] | Explain that | 解释一下 |
[1:15:33] | you’ll be there tomorrow. | 说你明天下午会到 |
[1:15:36] | You decided to spend the night at Michael Corleone’s house in Tahoe. | 你决定在达荷的 麦克柯里昂家里住一晚 |
[1:15:42] | I do remember that she was laughing. | 我记得她在笑 |
[1:15:47] | We’d done it before | 我们以前也玩过 |
[1:15:49] | and I know that I could not have hurt that girl. | 我知道我不可能伤害那个女孩 |
[1:15:54] | This girl has no family. | 那个女孩没有家人 |
[1:15:56] | Nobody knows that she worked here. | 没有人知道她在这里工作 |
[1:15:58] | It’ll be as though she never existed. | 等清理完毕 就不会有事了 |
[1:16:03] | All that’s left is our friendship. | 那全是因为我们之间的友谊 |
[1:16:21] | Yes? | 什么事? |
[1:16:22] | Sorry, but we’re not to let you through. | 抱歉 柯里昂太太 我们奉命不能让你过去 |
[1:16:26] | I’m just going to the market. | 我只是要去市场 |
[1:16:27] | We’ll pick up anything you want. | 你只要把单子给我们 我们会为你买回来 |
[1:16:30] | Whose orders are these? | 这是谁的命令? |
[1:16:31] | Mr. Hagen’s. He’s coming. | 哈金先生的 他正在途中 |
[1:16:33] | I’ll speak to him. | 好的 那我得和哈金先生谈谈 |
[1:16:41] | I wanted to explain, but I had business in Carson City. | 我本来早要跟你解释 但我在达荷市有些事要办 |
[1:16:45] | It’s Michael’s request for your safety. | 这是顾忌你的安全 麦克的要求 |
[1:16:47] | We’ll get anything you need. | 我们可以去为你买你所需要的 |
[1:16:50] | So I’m supposed to stay in my house? | 太好了 我被软禁在我的屋里 |
[1:16:52] | No, within the compound will be fine. | 不 在整座庭园中都可以活动 |
[1:16:55] | We were going to New England. | 汤姆 我下周要带孩子们去新英格兰 |
[1:16:57] | That’s off. | 取消了 |
[1:16:59] | Am I a prisoner? | 我是个囚犯 是不是? |
[1:17:01] | That’s not how we see it, Kay. | 我们不是那样认为 凯 |
[1:17:02] | Come on, kids. We’re going back to the house. | 好吧!孩子们 来 我们回房去 |
[1:17:07] | Joe. | 乔! |
[1:17:55] | Cuba, Cuba! | 古巴!… |
[1:18:38] | Most respected gentlemen. | 各位贵宾 |
[1:18:41] | Welcome to Havana. | 欢迎你们光临哈瓦那市 |
[1:18:45] | I want to thank this distinguished group of | 我要谢谢这批著名的 美国工业家 |
[1:18:52] | American industrialists for continuing to work with Cuba | 继续和古巴一起合作 |
[1:18:56] | for the greatest period of prosperity | 在她整个历史中 |
[1:19:00] | in her entire history. | 最光荣的一段时代里 |
[1:19:03] | Mr. William Shaw | 威廉萧先生 |
[1:19:05] | representing the General Fruit Company. | 代表通用食品公司 |
[1:19:09] | Messrs Corngold and Dant | 康德先生和唐丹先生 |
[1:19:12] | of United Telephone and Telegraph Company. | 代表美国电话电报公司 |
[1:19:16] | Mr. Petty | 派帝先生 |
[1:19:18] | regional Vice President of the Pan American Mining Corporation. | 是泛美矿业公司的地区副总裁 |
[1:19:24] | Mr. Robert Allen of South American Sugar. | 罗勃特艾伦先生 南美糖业公司 |
[1:19:28] | Mr. Michael Corleone of Nevada. | 麦克柯里昂先生 来自内华达州 |
[1:19:32] | representing our associates in tourism and leisure activities. | 代表了我们 观光休闲活动事业的联盟 |
[1:19:37] | And my old friend and associate from Florida. | 还有我的老朋友及合伙人 |
[1:19:42] | Mr. Hyman Roth. | 来自佛罗里达的海门罗斯先生 |
[1:19:44] | I would like to thank | 我要利用这个机会 |
[1:19:46] | United Telephone and Telegraph | 谢谢美国电话电报公司 |
[1:19:49] | for their Christmas gift. | 所赠送的可爱的圣诞礼物 |
[1:19:55] | A solid gold telephone. | 一座纯金的电话! |
[1:19:59] | Perhaps you gentlemen would like to look at it. | 也许各位想要看看 |
[1:20:04] | – Mr. President? – Yes? | – 总统先生 – 什么事? |
[1:20:05] | Could you discuss the rebel activity | 也许你能谈谈叛乱的情况 |
[1:20:09] | and what this can mean to our businesses? | 这对于我们的 生意会有何影响? |
[1:20:12] | – Of course. – Heavy stuff. | – 当然! – 好重 |
[1:20:13] | I assure you that | 我要向各位保证 |
[1:20:15] | lthough the rebels have started | 虽然叛乱分子在拉斯维拉 |
[1:20:16] | a campaign in Las Villas | 掀起惊人的动乱 |
[1:20:25] | my staff indicates, with assurance | 我的参谋们告诉我 |
[1:20:28] | that we’ll drive them out of Santa Clara before the New Year. | 我们能在新年之前将他们 赶出圣克拉拉 |
[1:20:35] | I want to put you all at ease. | 而且我希望你们能放心 |
[1:20:38] | We will tolerate no guerrillas in the casinos or the swimming pools. | 我们绝不容许游击队 出现在赌场或游泳池 |
[1:21:01] | He said that they’re making an arrest | 他说他们在逮捕人 |
[1:21:03] | and in a few minutes he’ll let us through. | 几分钟后会让我们通过 |
[1:21:06] | – Johnny. – It’s nothing. | – 强尼 – 没什么 |
[1:21:08] | Just some lousy bandits.The police are cleaning them up. | 只是一群盗匪 警察在肃清他们 |
[1:21:26] | Viva Fidel! | 你的蛋糕来了 |
[1:21:31] | I hope my age is correct. | 希望我的年龄没弄错 |
[1:21:34] | I’m always accurate about my age. | 我对我的年龄一向很确定 |
[1:21:38] | Make sure that everybody sees the cake before we cut it. | 在切蛋糕之前 让大家都看看蛋糕 |
[1:21:44] | I’m very pleased | 我非常的高兴 |
[1:21:47] | you’re all able to come from such distances to be with me today. | 你们从各地方前来 与我在这里相聚 |
[1:21:53] | When a man comes to this point in his life | 当一个人到了 他生命中的这一刻 |
[1:21:57] | he wants to turn over the things he’s been blessed with. | 他希望能将他被祝福的事 交付出去 |
[1:22:01] | Turn them over to friends | 把它们交给朋友 |
[1:22:03] | as a reward for the friends he’s had. | 像是给他所有的 朋友一种补偿 |
[1:22:07] | and to make sure that | 也是要确定在他死了之后 |
[1:22:11] | everything goes well after he’s gone. | 一切事情都还能够顺利进行 |
[1:22:13] | Not for years. | 那还得等上很多年 |
[1:22:16] | We’ll see. The doctors would disagree | 我们会知道的 医生们不同意 |
[1:22:18] | but what do they know? | 但他们又晓得什么? |
[1:22:21] | These are wonderful things that we’ve achieved in Havana | 我们在哈瓦那 所达成的美好成就 |
[1:22:26] | and there’s no limit to where we can go from here. | 由此开始毫无止境 |
[1:22:29] | This kind of government knows how to help business,to encourage it. | 这种政府了解如何协助企业 如何去鼓励… |
[1:22:34] | The hotels here are bigger and swankier than | 这里的旅馆事业 和我们在拉斯维加斯 |
[1:22:38] | any of the joints in Vegas. | 任何粗鄙的场所 都要更大 更豪华 |
[1:22:41] | We can thank our friends in the Cuban government | 我们要谢谢在古巴政府的友人 |
[1:22:44] | which has put up half the cash with the Teamsters,on a dollar for dollar basis | 在平等的基础上 放宽了进口的限制 |
[1:22:49] | and has relaxed restrictions on imports. | 而且只需先付一半的现金 |
[1:22:52] | What I’m saying is | 我要说的是 |
[1:22:53] | that we have now what we have always needed: | 我们有了我们所需要的 |
[1:22:56] | Real partnership with a government. | 与政府的真正合伙关系 |
[1:22:59] | Smaller piece. | 小块一点 |
[1:23:02] | You all know Michael Corleone | 你们全都认得麦克柯里昂 |
[1:23:05] | and we all remember his father. | 而且我们全都记得他的父亲 |
[1:23:07] | At the time of my retirement, or death | 在我退休或死亡的时候 |
[1:23:11] | I turn over all my interests in the Havana operation | 我把我整个哈瓦那所有的企业 |
[1:23:15] | to his control. | 全移转给他管理 |
[1:23:17] | But | 但是… |
[1:23:19] | all of you will share. | 你们全部都会有一份 |
[1:23:21] | The Nacionale will go to the Lakeville Road Boys | 纳西翁雷归湖村路兄弟管理 |
[1:23:25] | the Capri to the Corleone family | 卡普利归柯里昂家族 |
[1:23:28] | the Sevilla Biltmore also | 塞维拉毕特摩也是 |
[1:23:31] | but Eddie Levine will bring in the Pennino brothers | 但新港的艾迪拉文 将引进潘尼诺兄弟 |
[1:23:34] | Dino and Eddie, for a piece | 尼诺和艾迪得一部分的主权 |
[1:23:37] | and to handle the casino operations. | 和实际赌场经营的管理权 |
[1:23:40] | We’ve saved a piece for some friends in Nevada | 而且还保留一部分 给内华达的朋友 |
[1:23:43] | to make sure that things go smoothly back home. | 以确定家乡的事都能够顺利 |
[1:23:49] | I want all of you to enjoy your cake. | 希望大家好好享用蛋糕 |
[1:23:52] | So, enjoy! | 所以…吃吧! |
[1:23:54] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[1:23:58] | I saw an interesting thing happen today. | 我今天看到一件有趣的事 |
[1:24:02] | A rebel was being arrested by the military police. | 一个叛党被宪兵逮捕了 |
[1:24:05] | Rather than be taken alive, he exploded a grenade he had in his jacket. | 他不但不肯被生擒 还引爆身上的手榴弹 |
[1:24:10] | He killed himself and took a captain of the command with him. | 他自杀了 还连带炸死一位指挥的队长 |
[1:24:13] | – Right,Johnny? – Those rebels are lunatics. | – 对吧?强尼 – 那些叛党 他们是神经病 |
[1:24:16] | Maybe so.But it occurred to me,that the soldiers are paidto fight | 也许如此 不过这使我想到 军人是拿薪水作战 |
[1:24:22] | the rebels aren’t. | 叛党则不是 |
[1:24:24] | What does that tell you? | 那告诉了你什么? |
[1:24:26] | They can win. | 他们可能会赢! |
[1:24:30] | This country has had rebels for 50 years. | 这国家过去50年来都有叛乱 |
[1:24:33] | It’s in their blood.I know. | 他们的天性就是如此 相信我 我知道 |
[1:24:35] | I’ve been coming here since the Twenties. | 我由20年代就开始来这里了 |
[1:24:37] | We were running molasses from Havana | 当你还是婴儿时 |
[1:24:39] | when you were a baby. | 我们就在这经营哈瓦那的糖业 |
[1:24:41] | The trucks were owned by your father. | 那卡车是令尊所有的 |
[1:24:45] | Mikey. | 麦克 |
[1:24:54] | I’d rather we talked about this when we’re alone. | 我宁愿我们单独相处时 才讨论这事 |
[1:24:59] | The two million never got to the island. | 那二百万一直没来到岛上 |
[1:25:08] | It mustn’t be known that you held back the money | 我不希望话传出去说 你因担心叛乱… |
[1:25:12] | because you worried about the rebels. | 而不肯把钱拿出来 |
[1:25:21] | Sit down, Michael. Sit down. | 坐下… |
[1:25:32] | If I could only live to see it, to be there with you. | 我若能活到看见 和你一起达到顶峰就好了 |
[1:25:38] | What I wouldn’t give for 20 more years. | 我愿用一切来换取20年的寿命 |
[1:25:44] | Here we are, protected. | 我们在这里被保护着 |
[1:25:47] | Free to make our profits without Kefauver | 能自由的争取我们的利润 |
[1:25:49] | the goddamn Justice Department and the FBI. | 而不被司法部及调查局打扰 |
[1:25:53] | 90 miles away | 身在90哩之外 |
[1:25:54] | in partnership with a friendly government. | 与友善的政府合伙 |
[1:25:58] | 90 miles. It’s nothing. | 也许有些小事情 但不算什么 |
[1:26:02] | Just one small step for a man looking to | 对一个想成为美国总统的人 |
[1:26:05] | be President of the United States | 这只是小小的一步罢了 |
[1:26:08] | and having the cash to make it possible. | 又有足够的金钱让它成为可能 |
[1:26:11] | Mikey! | 麦克! |
[1:26:15] | we’re bigger than U.S. Steel. | 我们比美国钢铁公司还要大 |
[1:26:44] | Mikey, how are you? Okay? | 麦克!你好吗? |
[1:26:48] | Hi! Freddie Corleone. | 我是弗雷多柯里昂 |
[1:26:51] | Mio frati | 是我哥哥 |
[1:26:54] | Jesus Christ, what a trip! | 老天爷!这一路真辛苦 |
[1:26:57] | I thought, “What if somebody knows | 一路上我都在想万一有人知道 |
[1:26:58] | what I’ve got in here”. | 我这里面装了什么 |
[1:27:00] | Can you imagine that? | 你能想像吗? |
[1:27:01] | Two million dollars on the seat next to me. | 二百万元在飞机座位旁 |
[1:27:09] | – Excuse me. – It’s okay. | – 对不起 – 没关系的 |
[1:27:13] | You want to count it? | 你要数数看吗? |
[1:27:19] | What’s going on? | 麦克 这里究竟是怎么回事 |
[1:27:22] | I’m totally in the dark. | 我完全蒙在鼓里 |
[1:27:23] | The family is making an investment in Havana. | 家族在哈瓦那要进行投资 |
[1:27:25] | This is a gift for the President. | 这些是给总统的礼物 |
[1:27:29] | That’s great! Havana’s great. | 那太好了 哈瓦那好极了 |
[1:27:34] | It’s my kind of town. | 是我这种人的城市 |
[1:27:37] | Anybody I know in Havana? | 有我认识的人在哈瓦那吗? |
[1:27:39] | Don’t know. Hyman Roth, Johnny Ola? | 我不知道 有海门罗斯 强尼欧拉 |
[1:27:45] | No. I’ve never met them. | 不认得 我从未见过他们 |
[1:27:51] | Listen, Mikey, I’m kind of… | 听我说 麦克 我… |
[1:27:54] | …kind of | 我有点… |
[1:27:59] | nervous from the trip. | 这一路上让我有点紧张 |
[1:28:01] | Can I get a drink or something? | 我能…喝杯酒吗? |
[1:28:04] | I thought maybe we’d go out together. | 我想也许我们可以一起出去 |
[1:28:07] | I know a place where we can spend some time together. | 我知道一个好地方 好不好? |
[1:28:13] | Sometimes I think I should have married a woman like you did. | 有时候我想我应该娶 像你老婆一样的女人 |
[1:28:16] | Like Kay.Have kids. Have a family. | 像凯 有孩子 能和他们一起玩耍 |
[1:28:24] | For once in my life | 在我生命中能有一次 |
[1:28:26] | be more like Pop.. | 我能够像爸爸那样 |
[1:28:32] | It’s not easy to be a son, Fredo. | 当个儿子并不容易 弗雷多 |
[1:28:36] | It’s not easy. | 不容易的 |
[1:28:37] | Mama used to say, “You don’t belong to me.” | 妈以前常取笑我说 “你不是我生的” |
[1:28:41] | “You were left on the doorstep by gypsies.”Sometimes I think it’s true. | 你是吉普赛人留在门口的 有时候我认为那是真的 |
[1:28:47] | You’re no gypsy, Fredo. | 你不是吉普赛人留下的 |
[1:28:51] | Mikey… I… | 麦克 我… |
[1:28:53] | I was mad at you. | 我以前生你的气 |
[1:29:02] | Why didn’t we spend time like this before? | 为何从前我们不曾 像这样一起共聚 |
[1:29:06] | You want a drink, right? | 你要喝一杯 对吧? |
[1:29:08] | Waiter! | 侍者 |
[1:29:16] | How do you say Banana Daquiri? | 香蕉大克利酒怎么讲? |
[1:29:18] | Banana Daquiri. | 就是香蕉大克利 |
[1:29:19] | – That’s it? – That’s it. | – 就那样? – 就那样! |
[1:29:22] | Uno Banana Daquiri. | 来一杯香蕉大克利酒 |
[1:29:24] | Banana Daquiri. | 香蕉大克利酒 |
[1:29:26] | and a club soda. | 还有一杯苏打汽水 |
[1:29:35] | Senator Geary flies in from Washington tomorrow | 葛瑞参议员明晚由华府飞来 |
[1:29:38] | with some government people. | 还有一些人 一些政府要员 |
[1:29:40] | I want you to show them a good time in Havana. | 我要你让他们 在哈瓦那好好玩玩 |
[1:29:46] | That’s my speciality, right? | 我的专长!对吧? |
[1:29:48] | Can I trust you with something? | 我能在某些事上信任你吗? 弗雷多 |
[1:29:51] | Of course, Mike. | 当然!麦克 |
[1:29:55] | Later in the evening we’re all invited to the President to bring in the New Year | 晚上我们将应邀至总统府 参加除夕晚会 |
[1:30:01] | After it’s over they’ll take me home in a military car | 结束之后 他们会用军车载我回家 |
[1:30:07] | alone.For my protection. | 只有我一个人 为了保护我的安全 |
[1:30:10] | Before I reach my hotel, I’ll be assassinated. | 在我到达旅馆之前 我会被刺杀 |
[1:30:32] | – Who? – Roth. | – 是谁? – 罗斯! |
[1:30:40] | It was Roth who tried to kill me in my home. | 是罗斯想在家里杀我 |
[1:30:45] | It was Roth all along. | 一直都是罗斯 |
[1:30:47] | He acts like I’m his son | 他表现的好像我是他的儿子 |
[1:30:50] | his successor. | 他的接班人 |
[1:30:52] | But he thinks he’ll live forever | 但他认为他能长生不死 |
[1:30:54] | and wants me out. | 他要除掉我! |
[1:31:01] | How can I help? | 我能怎么帮忙? |
[1:31:02] | Just go along, as if you know nothing.I’ve already made my move. | 你只须装作什么都不知道 我已经做了安排 |
[1:31:07] | What move? | 什么安排? |
[1:31:09] | Hyman Roth won’t see the New Year. | 海门罗斯永远见不到这个新年 |
[1:31:29] | Says you have to take it easy.And he’s gonna give you a prescription. | 他说你要放轻松点 他会开处方 |
[1:31:32] | – He’ll be back tomorrow. – I want my own doctor. | – 他明天会再来 – 我要我自己的医生 |
[1:31:34] | Fly in my own doctor from Miami. | 让他从迈阿密飞过来 |
[1:31:36] | I don’t trust a doctor who can’t speak English. | 别信任不会说英文的医生 |
[1:31:40] | – Gracias, senor – Buenas noches | – 谢谢你 先生 – 不必客气 |
[1:31:44] | Honey, go to the casino. | 亲爱的 到下面赌场去玩 |
[1:31:46] | If you’re feeling better. | 假如你确定你感觉好多了 |
[1:31:48] | Feel fine. | 我会没事的 |
[1:31:52] | Play the bingo game. | 去玩宾果游戏吧! |
[1:31:53] | – Okay. Nice to see you, Mr. Paul. Just make yourself home. – Thank you. | – 幸会 柯里昂先生 请自便 – 谢谢 |
[1:31:58] | My sixth sense tells me Fredo | 我的第六感告诉我 你哥哥弗雷多 |
[1:32:00] | brought a bag full of money. | 带来了一大袋钱 |
[1:32:02] | Where is it? | 在哪里? |
[1:32:06] | You’re pulling out? | 你要退出? |
[1:32:08] | Just want to… | 只是想要… |
[1:32:11] | Just want to wait. | 只是想要等一等 |
[1:32:16] | – How do you feel? – Terrible. | – 你感觉如何? – 糟透了 |
[1:32:20] | I’d give four million to be able | 只要小便时不会痛 |
[1:32:21] | to take a painless piss. | 我愿意付四百万美金 |
[1:32:24] | Who had Frank Pentangeli killed? | 谁杀了法兰克潘坦居利? |
[1:32:27] | The Rosato brothers. | 是罗萨多兄弟 |
[1:32:30] | I know, but who gave the go-ahead? | 我知道 但是谁准他们动手的 |
[1:32:34] | I know I didn’t. | 我知道不是我 |
[1:32:43] | There was this kid I grew up with. | 有个从小和我一起长大的孩子 |
[1:32:46] | He was younger than me. | 比我年轻 |
[1:32:48] | Sort of looked up to me | 他蛮尊敬我的 |
[1:32:51] | you know | 我们… |
[1:32:53] | We did our first work together. | 一起做了我们的第一件工作 |
[1:32:55] | Worked our way out of the street. | 在街头打下了一片江山 |
[1:32:57] | Things were good. | 事情很顺利 我们也赚了很多钱 |
[1:33:00] | During Prohibition we ran molasses into Canada.Made a fortune. | 在禁酒时期 我们把蜜糖 运到加拿大发了笔大财 |
[1:33:06] | Your father too. | 令尊也是 |
[1:33:10] | As much as anyone, I loved him and | 如同其他人一样 我爱他 |
[1:33:14] | trusted him. | 而且信任他 |
[1:33:18] | Later on he had an idea | 不久之后 他有个主意 |
[1:33:22] | to build a city | 在沙漠建了一座城市 |
[1:33:25] | out of a desert stop-over for G.I.s going to the West Coast. | 给要去西岸的军人休息之用 |
[1:33:30] | That kid’s name was Moe Greene | 那孩子的名字是莫格林 |
[1:33:34] | and the city he invented was Las Vegas. | 他所创建的城市是拉斯维加斯 |
[1:33:39] | This was a great man. | 他是个了不起的人 |
[1:33:42] | A man of vision and guts. | 一个有眼光 有胆量的人 |
[1:33:44] | And there isn’t even a plaque, signpost | 而在那城市中 没有任何纪念他的徽章或路标 |
[1:33:48] | or statue of him in that town. | 或是他的铜像 |
[1:33:52] | Someone put a bullet through his eye. | 原因是有人用子弹 穿过他的眉心 |
[1:33:57] | No one knows who gave the order. | 没有人晓得是谁下的命令 |
[1:34:01] | When I heard it, I wasn’t angry. | 当我听到他的死讯时 我没有生气 |
[1:34:04] | I knew Moe, I knew he was headstrong. | 我了解莫 我知道他脾气火爆 |
[1:34:06] | Talking loud, saying stupid things. | 说话大声 会得罪人 |
[1:34:10] | So when he turned up dead | 所以他死了 |
[1:34:13] | I let it go. | 我也不去追究 |
[1:34:17] | And I said to myself | 我对我自己说 |
[1:34:20] | This is the business we’ve chosen. | 这是我们自己选择的行业 |
[1:34:24] | I didn’t ask | 我没有问 |
[1:34:27] | who gave the order | 是谁下的令 |
[1:34:29] | because it had nothing to do with business. | 因为那和生意一点关系也没有 |
[1:34:40] | That two million in a bag in your room | 在你房间里的二百万 |
[1:34:47] | I’m going in to take a nap. | 我要进去睡一会儿 |
[1:34:51] | When I wake | 当我醒来时 |
[1:34:54] | if the money is on the table | 若是钱在桌子上 |
[1:34:55] | I know I have a partner. | 那我就有个合伙人了 |
[1:34:57] | If it isn’t, I know I don’t. | 若不在 我就知道我没有了 |
[1:35:55] | Does everybody know everybody? | 好了 在座的是否都认识? |
[1:35:58] | This is senator Geary,you know him. | 这位是葛瑞参议员 你认识他 |
[1:36:00] | – How are you,senator? – Good to see you, Mike. | – 你好吗?先生 – 幸会 麦克 |
[1:36:02] | I’m glad we spend this time together. | 很高兴能在这里共聚 |
[1:36:04] | Senator Payton from Florida | 麦克! 这位是佛州的派顿参议员 |
[1:36:06] | How ya doin’, Mike? | 你好吗?麦克 |
[1:36:07] | Judge DeMalco from New York | 纽约的迪马克法官 |
[1:36:09] | – How do you do, Sir? – Fine, thank you. | – 你好吗?先生 – 很好!谢谢 |
[1:36:10] | Senator Ream from Maryland | 这位是马里兰州的瑞恩参议员 |
[1:36:12] | Mike, I’ve been looking forward to it. | 麦克 我一直期待与你见面 |
[1:36:13] | Fred Corngold from UTT. | 美国电话电报公司的康德先生 |
[1:36:15] | I know Fred, how are you? | 我认得康德 你好 |
[1:36:16] | That Freddie does a mean Cha Cha Cha so watch out later. | 他的恰恰跳得很棒 待会可要留神 |
[1:36:19] | Oh he does, huh? | 他是吗? |
[1:36:20] | Okay,gentlemen,it’s refill time here. | 好了 各位! 是”加油时间”了 |
[1:36:22] | You might try some of those local drinks, | 你们也许该试试本地的酒类 |
[1:36:24] | you know “Cuba Libra” | 知道吗?像是”古巴自由” |
[1:36:26] | “Pi?a Colada” | “克拉达先生”之类的 |
[1:36:27] | I think I’ll try one of those red headed Yolandas. | 我想要试试那…黑头发的妞 |
[1:36:31] | That you got! Con gusto.. | 那没问题!你有了! |
[1:36:33] | Johnny! | 强尼 |
[1:36:35] | You don’t know my brother Fredo. | 你不认识家兄弗雷多 对不对? |
[1:36:37] | Johnny Ola, Fredo. | 强尼欧拉 弗雷多 |
[1:36:39] | We never met. Johnny Ola. Pleasure. | 我们从未见过 我是强尼欧拉 幸会 |
[1:36:43] | Gentlemen, to a night in Havana! | 各位!敬在哈瓦那的一夜 |
[1:36:46] | – Happy New Year! – Happy New Year! | – 新年快乐! – 新年快乐! |
[1:36:48] | – Feliz Ano Nuevo! – Happy New Year. | – 新年快乐 – 没错 |
[1:36:59] | It’s there, it’s there. Don’t afraid. | 在那里 就在那里 别怕 |
[1:37:02] | Hey, Freddie, why are we standing? | 弗雷多!我们干嘛站着? |
[1:37:05] | Everybody stands. | 每个人都站着 |
[1:37:06] | It’s worth it. You won’t believe this. | 但这值得的 你看 你不会相信这个的 |
[1:37:10] | I don’t believe it already. | 我已经开始不相信 |
[1:37:11] | 50 dollars, right? | 赌50元 对吧? |
[1:37:13] | You’ve got a bet, mister. | 赌了!参议员 |
[1:37:23] | That’s Superman. | 就是他!那就是超人! |
[1:37:58] | Did I tell you or did I tell you? | 我说了吧?我说过了吧? |
[1:38:02] | I don’t believe it! | 我不相信 |
[1:38:04] | It’s got to be fake. | 那东西一定是假的 |
[1:38:05] | It’s real. That’s why he’s called Superman. | 不是假的 那是真的 所以才叫他超人 |
[1:38:09] | Hey, Freddy | 弗雷多!… |
[1:38:11] | where did you find this place? | 你怎么找到这地方的? |
[1:38:13] | Johnny Ola brought me here. | 强尼欧拉告诉我这地方 |
[1:38:15] | I didn’t believe it | 他带我来这的 我并不相信他 |
[1:38:16] | but seeing is believing! | 但眼见为凭 对吧? |
[1:38:18] | I see it, but still don’t believe it! | 我看到了但依然不相信 |
[1:38:20] | 50 bucks, Pat. | 派顿 50块钱 |
[1:38:21] | Roth won’t go here | 罗斯老头从来不到这里来 |
[1:38:22] | but Johnny knows these places like the back of his hand.! | 但强尼对这地方是瞭如指掌 |
[1:38:25] | Now watch him,he’s gonna break a cracked with it. | 注意看!他要把那打碎了 |
[1:38:28] | Break a cracker? I want to see him break a brick. | 打碎那个? 我要看他打断一座桥 |
[1:38:32] | He could knock down a building. | 他可以打到月亮上! |
[1:39:52] | Relax!Se?or Roth. | 放轻松点!罗斯先生 |
[1:39:54] | we’re taking you to the hospital. | 我们立刻送你到医院去 |
[1:40:45] | And in my judgment, you’ll continue to get those, | 依我的判断你能继续你的目标 |
[1:40:47] | because I don’t believe | 因为我不相信 |
[1:40:49] | that President Eisenhower well ever pull out of Cuba | 艾森豪总统会撤出古巴 |
[1:40:52] | not as long as we have over one billion dollars | 只要我们在古巴 有超过十亿美金的投资 |
[1:40:54] | invested in this country. | 他就不会撤走 |
[1:40:59] | The American public believe in non-intervention… | 美国相信不干涉政策… |
[1:41:02] | Fredo! | 弗雷多! |
[1:41:04] | Where are you going? | 你去哪? |
[1:41:05] | I’m getting a real drink | 我要去倒杯真正的酒 |
[1:41:07] | because I can’t… | 因为这个会要了我的命 |
[1:42:05] | What kept Mr. Roth? | 罗斯先生怎么还不来? |
[1:42:06] | I understood he was coming. | 我知道他要来的 |
[1:42:08] | Reeves, what’s the protocol? | 外交礼节是怎么样? |
[1:42:10] | How long should we stay? | 我们要在这停留多久? |
[1:42:12] | I don’t konw. | 我不知道 |
[1:42:13] | I think a half hour ought to do it. | 我想半个小时就可以了 |
[1:42:15] | Just long enough to bring in the New Year. | 只要等到新年来临即可 |
[1:42:32] | It’s New Year’s Eve. Come on, just for a minute. | 是除夕夜 来吧!一分钟就好 |
[1:43:52] | There’s a plane waiting | 有架飞机在等我们 |
[1:43:53] | to take us to Miami in an hour. | 一小时内带我们到迈阿密 知道吗? |
[1:43:56] | Don’t make a big thing about it. | 不要把它看得太严重 |
[1:44:02] | I know it was you, Fredo. | 我知道是你!弗雷多 |
[1:44:05] | You broke my heart. | 你伤了我的心! |
[1:44:08] | You broke my heart! | 你伤了我的心! |
[1:44:49] | Due to serious setbacks to our troops in Guantanamo and Santiago | 鉴于我们的部队在关达那摩 及圣地牙哥严重的挫败 |
[1:44:55] | my position in Cuba is untenable. | 我在古巴的地位已经动摇 |
[1:44:59] | I am resigning from office to avoid further bloodshed. | 为避免更多的流血战争 我将辞去总统职位 |
[1:45:09] | And I shall leave the city immediately. | 而且我会立刻离开这座城市 |
[1:45:18] | I wish all of you good luck. | 我祝你们好运! |
[1:45:52] | Fredo!Come on. Come with me. | 弗雷多!来吧!跟我一起走! |
[1:45:56] | It’s the only way out of here tonight. | 这是今晚离开这的唯一方法! |
[1:45:59] | Roth is dead!Fredo. | 罗斯已经死了!弗雷多 |
[1:46:01] | Fredo, come with me! | 弗雷多!跟我一起走! |
[1:46:03] | You’re still my brother.Fredo… | 你仍然是我哥哥!弗雷多… |
[1:46:27] | Passports,Passports,U.S. passports only, please. | 只有美国公民才行! |
[1:46:32] | Pass through, I’m Pat GEARY of the United States Senate! | 让我们过去!我是美国参议员 |
[1:46:38] | – Get back! – Please, I must leave! | – 请退后! – 拜托 等一下 拜托 |
[1:47:49] | Al. Get me a wet towel. | 艾尔!给我一条湿毛巾 |
[1:47:59] | Does Kay know I’m back? | 凯知道我回来吗? |
[1:48:06] | My boy? Did you get him something for Christmas? | 我的孩子呢? 圣诞节有送东西给他们吗? |
[1:48:09] | I took care of it. | 我料理了 |
[1:48:11] | What was it, so I’ll know. | 送的是什么东西? |
[1:48:13] | It was a little car with an electric motor that he can ride in. | 是辆有电动马达的小车 他能驾驶 |
[1:48:16] | It’s nice. | 还不错 |
[1:48:20] | Thank you, Al. | 谢谢 艾尔 |
[1:48:23] | Fellows, could you step outside for a minute? | 艾尔 你们是否能出去一会儿? |
[1:48:44] | Where’s my brother? | 我哥哥呢? |
[1:48:47] | Roth got out on a private boat. | 罗斯坐私人船回来了 |
[1:48:49] | He’s in a hospital in Miami. | 在迈阿密医院 |
[1:48:50] | He had a stroke, but recovered okay. | 心脏病发作过一次 但复元情况良好 |
[1:48:53] | Your bodyguard is dead. | 你的侍卫死了 |
[1:48:55] | I asked about Fredo. | 我在问弗雷多的事 |
[1:48:58] | I think he got out. He must be somewhere in New York. | 我想他逃出来了 一定在纽约某处 |
[1:49:04] | All right. | 好吧! |
[1:49:07] | I want you to get in touch with him. | 我要你和他连络 |
[1:49:10] | I know he’s scared. | 我晓得他害怕 |
[1:49:11] | Tell him everything is all right. | 但告诉他一切都没事了 |
[1:49:13] | Tell him I know Roth misled him. | 我知道是罗斯唆使他的 |
[1:49:15] | That he didn’t know they would try to kill me. | 他并不知道他们想杀我 |
[1:49:19] | They can come in now. | 叫他们进来吧! |
[1:49:21] | There was something else. | 麦克 还有别的事 |
[1:49:24] | What? | 什么事? |
[1:49:32] | What? Come on. | 说吧!什么事?快说 |
[1:49:36] | Kay had a miscarriage. | 凯小产了!孩子没保住! |
[1:49:51] | Was it a boy? | 是个男孩吗? |
[1:49:53] | At three and a half months. | 麦克 才三个半月大 |
[1:49:54] | Can’t you give me a straight answer?! | 你不能直接了当给我答案吗? |
[1:49:57] | Was it a boy? | 是个男孩吗? |
[1:50:01] | I really don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[1:50:14] | Poor little Fredo, he’s got pneumonia. | 可怜的小弗雷多 他得了肺炎 |
[1:51:06] | Young man, I hear you and your friends are stealing goods. | 年轻人 我听说你 及你的朋友们在偷东西 |
[1:51:11] | But you don’t even send a dress to my house. | 但你们连套衣服 也没送到我家去 |
[1:51:14] | No respect! | 不尊重我 |
[1:51:16] | You know I’ve got three daughters. | 你知道我有三个女儿 |
[1:51:18] | This is my neighborhood. | 这是我的地盘 |
[1:51:21] | You and your friends should show me some respect. | 你与你的朋友们 应该对我尊敬些 |
[1:51:25] | You should let me wet my beak a little. | 你应该分我一份 |
[1:51:31] | I hear you and your friends | 我听说你与你的朋友们 |
[1:51:36] | cleared $600 each. | 每人分得了六百元 |
[1:51:39] | Give me $200 each, for your own protection. | 为了你们的安全 每人给我二百元保护费 |
[1:51:43] | And I’ll forget the insult. | 那我就忘了这侮辱 |
[1:51:48] | You young punks have to learn | 你们年轻的混蛋该学习 |
[1:51:51] | to respect a man like me! | 尊重像我这一类的人 |
[1:51:55] | Otherwise the cops will come to your house. | 否则条子会到你们家去 |
[1:51:58] | And your family will be ruined. | 那你们的家就被毁了 |
[1:52:01] | Of course if I’m wrong about how much you stole | 当然 若是我弄错了 你们行窃的金额 |
[1:52:04] | I’ll take a little less.And by less,I only mean a hundred bucks less. | 我可以少收一点 每人少收一百元 |
[1:52:08] | Now don’t refuse me. | 别拒绝我 了解吗? |
[1:52:14] | – Understand, paesano? – I understand. | – 了解吗?同乡 – 我了解 |
[1:52:20] | My friends and I share all the money. | 我与我的朋友们把钱全分了 |
[1:52:23] | So first, I have to talk to them. | 所以我得先和他们谈 |
[1:52:26] | Tell your friends | 去和你的朋友们谈谈 |
[1:52:28] | I don’t want a lot. Just enough to wet my beak. | 我要的不多 分一份而已 |
[1:52:35] | Don’t be afraid to tell them! | 别怕告诉他们 |
[1:52:40] | 600 bucks. | 六百元 |
[1:52:43] | Suppose we don’t pay? | 若是我们不付呢? |
[1:52:45] | You know his gang, Tessio. | 你知道他们那帮人 泰西欧 |
[1:52:48] | Real animals. | 真正的野兽! |
[1:52:49] | Maranzalla himself let Fanucci work this neighborhood. | 马朗萨拉让范伦奇在这一带混 |
[1:52:53] | He’s got connections with the cops, too. | 而且他与条子有来往! |
[1:52:55] | We have to pay him. | 我们必须付给他 |
[1:52:57] | $200 each…everybody agreed? | 每人二百元 大家同意吗? |
[1:53:05] | Why do we have to pay him? | 我们干嘛得付给他? |
[1:53:07] | Vito, leave this to us. | 维多 这件事交给我们 |
[1:53:10] | He’s one person, we’re three. | 他只有一个人 我们有三个 |
[1:53:13] | He’s got guns, we’ve got guns. | 他有枪 我们也有枪 |
[1:53:17] | Why should we give him the money we sweated for? | 为何要将我们的血汗钱送给他 |
[1:53:20] | This is his neighborhood! | 这里是他的地盘 |
[1:53:24] | I know two bookies who don’t give anything to Fanucci. | 我认识两个不付钱给范伦奇的 |
[1:53:30] | They don’t pay Fanucci. | 他们不付钱给范伦奇 |
[1:53:38] | If they don’t pay Fanucci | 若他们不付钱给范伦奇 |
[1:53:40] | then somebody else collects for Maranzalla! | 就是另外有人为马朗萨拉去收 |
[1:53:43] | We’ll all be better off if we pay him. | 我们若付他钱 他就不会再缠我们了 |
[1:53:48] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:54:01] | Now what I say stays in this room. | 我现在说的仅止于这个房间 |
[1:54:07] | If you both like | 若是你们俩愿意 |
[1:54:09] | why not give me $50 each to pay Fanucci? | 为何不每人给我50元付范伦奇 |
[1:54:15] | I guarantee he’ll accept what I give him. | 我保证他会接受我付给他的 |
[1:54:21] | If Fanucci says $200 | 若是范伦奇说二百元 |
[1:54:23] | he means it, Vito! | 他就是要那么多 维多 |
[1:54:25] | I’ll reason with him. | 我会和他讲道理 |
[1:54:28] | Leave everything to me. | 把事情交给我吧! |
[1:54:33] | I’ll take care of everything. | 我会料理一切的 |
[1:54:35] | I never lie to my friends. | 我从不对我的朋友说谎 |
[1:54:40] | Tomorrow you both go talk to Fanucci. | 明天你们俩都去和范伦奇谈 |
[1:54:44] | He’ll ask for the money. | 他会要那笔钱 |
[1:54:46] | Tell him you’ll pay whatever he wants. | 告诉他你们会如数奉上 |
[1:54:51] | Don’t argue with him. | 别和他争论 |
[1:54:53] | Then I’ll go and get him to agree. | 然后我会去让他同意 |
[1:54:55] | Don’t argue with him, since he’s so tough. | 既然他那么强硬 别和他争论 |
[1:55:02] | How can you get him to take less? | 你怎么可能让他少拿点? |
[1:55:04] | That’s my business. | 那是我的事 |
[1:55:07] | Just remember that I did you a favor. | 只要记得我帮了你们一个忙 |
[1:55:15] | – Is it a deal? – Si. | – 一言为定? – 好 |
[1:55:25] | Salute. | 干杯! |
[1:55:27] | Salute. | 干杯! |
[1:56:06] | His family’s out of the house. | 他的家人出去了 |
[1:56:09] | Fanucci’s alone in the cafe. | 范伦奇一个人在咖啡厅里 |
[1:56:16] | Vito, here’s my 50 dollars. | 维多 这是我的50元 |
[1:56:30] | Buona fortuna,are you sure he’s going to go for it? | 维多!你确定他会收吗? |
[1:56:35] | I’ll make an offer he don’t refuse. | 我会让范伦奇不能拒绝 |
[1:56:40] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:57:14] | It looks like there’s – $100 under my hat. | 看起来我帽子下有一百元 |
[1:57:31] | I was right.Only $100… | 我说对了 只有一百元 |
[1:57:39] | I’m short of money right now. | 我目前缺钱用 |
[1:57:43] | I’ve been out of work,so just give me a little time. | 我失业了 给我一点时间 |
[1:57:49] | You understand, don’t you? | 你了解的 对吧? |
[1:58:00] | You’ve got balls, young man! | 你有胆量年轻人 |
[1:58:04] | How come I never heard of you before? | 我以前为何没听到你的名字? |
[1:58:14] | You’ve got a lot of guts. | 你非常有胆量 |
[1:58:20] | I’ll find you some work for good money. | 我会帮你找份赚大钱的工作 |
[1:58:34] | No hard feelings, right? | 不伤感情 对吧? |
[1:58:42] | If I can help you, let me know. | 若我能帮你 让我晓得 |
[1:58:48] | Enjoy the festa! | 祝你佳节愉快 |
[1:59:07] | Don FANUCCI. | 范伦奇阁下 |
[2:00:52] | Forzzelando! | 好极了… |
[2:01:02] | Oh, this is too violent for me! | 这对我来说太暴力了 |
[2:03:24] | What’ve you got there? | 你在这里干什么? |
[2:06:03] | Michael, your father loves you very much. | 麦克 爸爸非常的爱你 |
[2:09:34] | Mr. Cicci, from the year 1942 to the present time, | 奇契先生 从1942年到现在 |
[2:09:37] | you were an employee of the Genco Olive Oil Company? | 你是杰安可橄榄油公司的职员 |
[2:09:41] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[2:09:43] | But in actuality | 但事实上 |
[2:09:45] | you were a member of the Corleone crime organisation. | 你是柯里昂犯罪组织的成员 |
[2:09:51] | No, we called it the Corleone family, | 不 我们叫做柯里昂家族 |
[2:09:53] | Senator.we called it the family. | 参议员 我们称之为家族 |
[2:09:55] | What was your position? | 你的职务是什么? |
[2:09:58] | At first, like everybody else, I was a soldier. | 起初跟其他人一样 只是个打手 |
[2:10:01] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[2:10:03] | A button, you know, Senator. | 一颗枪子儿 你知道是什么 参议员 |
[2:10:05] | No, I don’t know. Tell me. | 不 我不知道 告诉我 |
[2:10:09] | When the boss says “push a button” on a guy, | 当老板说给某人一颗枪子儿时 |
[2:10:11] | I push a button. | 我就给他一颗枪子儿 |
[2:10:13] | See, Senator? | 明白吗?参议员 |
[2:10:14] | Mr. Questadt. | 奎斯特先生 |
[2:10:16] | – You mean you kill people? – I what? | – 你是说你杀人 – 我什么? |
[2:10:19] | You kill people at the behest of your superiors. | 你服从上级的命令去杀人 |
[2:10:27] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错!大律师! |
[2:10:29] | And the head of your family is Michael Corleone? | 而你们家族的 老大是麦克柯里昂 |
[2:10:34] | Yeah, Counsellor. Michael Corleone. | 是 大律师 麦克柯里昂 对了 |
[2:10:37] | Did you ever get such an order | 你是否有直接收到 |
[2:10:39] | directly from Michael Corleone? | 麦克柯里昂下的命令? |
[2:10:42] | No, I never talked to him. | 没有 我从来没和他说过话 |
[2:10:44] | Mr. Cicci | 奇契先生 |
[2:10:46] | Could you amplify your answer a bit? | 你是否能详细说明你的答案? |
[2:10:49] | Do what? | 要我做什么? |
[2:10:50] | Could you expand on your answer? | 你是否能回答得更详细 |
[2:10:52] | I’m particularly interested in knowing, was there always a buffer involved? | 尤其是是否你跟上级之间 永远有中间人 |
[2:10:58] | Someone in between you and your superiors who gave the order. | 在你和发出实际命令的 上级间的中间人 |
[2:11:02] | Right, a buffer. | 是 对的 中间人 |
[2:11:04] | The family had a lot of buffers! | 家族中有许多的中间人 |
[2:11:08] | You may find this very amusing, | 奇契先生 你也许觉得这很好玩 |
[2:11:10] | but the members of this committee do not. | 但我告诉你 委员会的成员不这么想 |
[2:11:48] | Tell me something, Ma.What did Papa think deep in his heart? | 告诉我 妈 在父亲内心深处 他想些什么? |
[2:11:57] | He was being strong. | 他以前很坚强 |
[2:12:03] | Strong for his family. | 为他的家庭而坚强 |
[2:12:12] | But by being strong for his family | 可是为他的家坚强以外 |
[2:12:22] | could he lose it? | 他会不会失去它? |
[2:12:28] | You’re thinking about your wife about the baby you lost. | 你在想你太太及失去的孩子 |
[2:12:32] | But you and your wife can always have another baby. | 但你与你太太都还能再生孩子 |
[2:12:40] | No, I meant… lose his family, | 不 我是说…失去他的家 |
[2:12:47] | But you can never lose your family. | 但你永远不会失去你的家 |
[2:13:00] | Times are changing. | 时代变了! |
[2:13:24] | It’s my pleasure. I don’t want money. | 不 是我的荣幸 不要钱 |
[2:13:28] | – Take it as a gift. – Thanks. | – 把它当礼物吧! – 谢谢 非常谢谢 |
[2:13:31] | If there’s something I can do for you, you come, we talk. | 如果有什么我可以帮忙的 你来 我们谈谈 |
[2:13:37] | Grazie. | 谢谢… |
[2:13:53] | Signora Colombo, why did you come to see me? | 柯伦波太太 你找我有什么事? |
[2:13:59] | Your wife told me to ask if you could help me. | 你太太叫我来问你是否能帮我 |
[2:14:05] | She’s in bad trouble. | 她有大麻烦 |
[2:14:08] | Her neighbors complained to the landlord about her dog. | 他的邻居向房东抱怨她的狗 |
[2:14:13] | He told her to get rid of the animal. | 他叫她把动物丢掉 |
[2:14:16] | But her little boy loves that dog. | 但她的小儿子爱那条狗 |
[2:14:20] | So she hid it. | 所以她留下了它 |
[2:14:22] | When the landlord found out | 但当房东发现之后 |
[2:14:25] | he got mad and told her to leave. | 他很生气 叫她搬走 |
[2:14:27] | Now she can’t stay even if she gets rid of it. | 现在即使她把狗送走 也无法住下去了 |
[2:14:32] | I’m so ashamed! | 我好惭愧 |
[2:14:34] | He said he’d get the police to throw us out on the street. | 他说要叫警察把我们扔到街上 |
[2:14:41] | I’m sorry, but… | 我很抱歉 但… |
[2:14:46] | I could give you a couple dollars to help you move. | 我能给你一些钱帮你搬家 |
[2:14:49] | I can’t move! | 我不能搬 |
[2:14:52] | I want you to talk to him! | 我要你和他谈谈 |
[2:14:55] | Tell him I want to stay here! | 告诉他我希望住在这里 |
[2:15:05] | What’s your landlord’s name? | 你的房东叫什么名字? |
[2:15:07] | His name is Signor Roberto. | 他是罗勃特先生 |
[2:15:10] | He lives on Fourth Street, near here. | 他住在第四街 离这很近 |
[2:15:13] | They break the windows, they dirty the floors… | 他们打破窗户 弄脏地板 |
[2:15:17] | A real pig-sty, eh? | 真是猪 对吧? |
[2:15:31] | Mr.Roberto | 罗勃特先生 |
[2:15:36] | My name is Vito Corleone. | 我是维多柯里昂 |
[2:15:39] | Signora Colombo is a friend of my wife. | 柯伦波太太是内人的朋友 |
[2:15:42] | She says she’s been evicted for no good reason. | 她说没有正当理由 就要赶她搬家 |
[2:15:46] | She’s a poor widow, she has nobody to take care of her. | 她是个穷寡妇 没人照料她 |
[2:15:50] | She has no relatives,no money. | 她没有亲人 没有钱 |
[2:15:54] | All she has is this neighborhood. | 她所有的只是这一带的邻居 |
[2:15:55] | I already rented the place to another family. | 我已经把那地方租给别人家了 |
[2:16:03] | I told her that I’d talk to you. | 我告诉过她我会和你谈谈 |
[2:16:06] | That you’re a reasonable man. | 而你是个讲道理的人 |
[2:16:10] | She got rid of the animal that caused all the trouble. | 她已经弄走惹麻烦的狗了 |
[2:16:14] | So let her stay. | 让她留下来吧! |
[2:16:19] | – Are you Sicilian? – No, I’m Calabrese. | – 你是不是西西里人? – 不 我是卡拉布列兹人 |
[2:16:23] | We’re practically paesani, do me this favor. | 我们实际上是同乡 帮我一个忙 |
[2:16:27] | I already rented it! I’ll look like an idiot. | 我已经租出去了 反悔的话 我会看起来像个白痴 |
[2:16:32] | Besides, the new tenants pay more rent. | 而且新房客的房租要高一些 |
[2:16:34] | How much more a month? | 一个月多少钱? |
[2:16:37] | Five bucks. | 五块钱 |
[2:16:43] | Here’s six months increase in advance. | 这里是先付六个月的涨价租金 |
[2:16:46] | But don’t tell her about it. She’s very proud. | 但别告诉她 她的自尊心很强 |
[2:16:50] | Come see me in another six months. | 六个月到了再来找我 |
[2:16:55] | Of course, the dog stays. Right? | 当然 那条狗留下 对吧? |
[2:16:59] | The dog stays. | 那条狗留下 |
[2:17:00] | Who the hell are you to come give me orders? | 你算什么?来对我下命令? |
[2:17:08] | Watch out or I’ll kick your Sicilian ass right into the street! | 小心我把你那 西西里屁股踢上街 |
[2:17:14] | Do me this favor.I won’t forget it. | 帮我一个忙 我不会忘记的 |
[2:17:20] | Ask your friends in the neighborhood about me. | 向你这一带的朋友打听我 |
[2:17:24] | They’ll tell you I know how to return a favor. | 他们会告诉你 我会回报的 |
[2:17:34] | What a character! | 好一个厉害的傢伙 |
[2:17:43] | That landlord is here… Roberto | 维多 那个叫罗勃特的房东来了 |
[2:17:46] | the one who owns those ratholes. | 专门出租房子那个 |
[2:17:57] | He’s been asking all around the neighborhood about you. | 他在这一带一直打听你 |
[2:18:03] | Grazie. | 谢谢 |
[2:18:07] | I hope I’m not disturbing you, Don Vito. | 希望我没打扰你 维多阁下 |
[2:18:11] | What can I do for you, Don Roberto? | 有何效劳之处?罗勃阁下 |
[2:18:15] | What a misunderstanding! Holy Mary! | 真是场误会!圣母玛丽亚 |
[2:18:19] | Of course Signora Colombo can stay! | 柯伦波太太当然能留下来 |
[2:18:25] | Grazie… | 谢谢!… |
[2:18:27] | I’m giving back the money you gave me. | 维多阁下 我要把你给我的钱还你 |
[2:18:33] | Un, due, three, four, five, six, tutt’! | 一 二 三 四 五 六 全都在这 |
[2:18:39] | Because after all, Don Vito, money isn’t everything. | 维多阁下 毕竟钱非一切 |
[2:18:53] | Can I sit down? | 我能坐下吗? |
[2:18:56] | Grazie. | 谢谢 |
[2:18:57] | Your kindness to that widow made me ashamed of myself. | 你对寡妇的仁慈令我自己惭愧 |
[2:19:01] | The rent stays like before! | 房租和以前一样 |
[2:19:13] | I’ll even lower it. | 而且…我会降价 |
[2:19:19] | I’ll lower it $5. | 我减五元 |
[2:19:24] | I’ll lower it $10! | 我减十元 |
[2:19:26] | Grazie… | 谢谢… |
[2:19:30] | Can I offer you some coffee? | 我能请你喝咖啡吗? |
[2:19:35] | I’m late for an appointment! | 我约会快迟到了 |
[2:19:40] | I can’t this time! Ask me another time! | 这一次不行 也许改天吧! |
[2:19:44] | You’ll have to excuse me for now. | 请原谅我现在失陪了 |
[2:19:52] | I wish I could stay longer! | 我希望我能留久一点 |
[2:20:00] | Just call me and I’ll be here! | 只要叫我 我就会来的 |
[2:20:07] | Grazie. | 谢谢你 |
[2:20:15] | He won’t be back. He’ll hide out in the Bronx! | 他不会回来了 他会躲起来的 |
[2:20:34] | Vito, what do you think? | 维多 你认为如何?天佑美国 |
[2:20:37] | We’ll make a big business! | 我们会鸿图大展的 |
[2:20:46] | – New York City. – We’ll make a big business! | – 纽约市 – 不介意大声点吧? |
[2:20:50] | New York City. | 纽约市 |
[2:20:52] | – Are you the son of Vito Corleone? – Yes, I am. | – 你是否为维多柯里昂之子 – 是的 我是 |
[2:20:55] | Where was he born? | 他在哪诞生? |
[2:20:57] | Corleone, Sicily. | 西西里的柯里昂村 |
[2:20:59] | Did he at times use an alias | 他是否有时会使用别号 |
[2:21:01] | that was known in certain circles as Godfather? | 就是别人所说的”教父” |
[2:21:06] | Godfather is a term used by his friends. | 教父是他朋友对他的称呼 |
[2:21:09] | One of affection and respect. | 是种内心的感受与对他的尊敬 |
[2:21:13] | Mr. Chairman | 主席先生! |
[2:21:14] | I would like to verify the witness’ statement. | 我想证实证人的陈词 |
[2:21:17] | For years many of my constituents have been of Italian descent. | 多年来我的选民中 意大利人后裔不断增加 |
[2:21:23] | I’ve come to know them well. | 而我蛮了解他们 |
[2:21:25] | They have honoured me with their support and their friendship. | 他们以支持及友谊来荣耀我 |
[2:21:30] | I can proudly say | 我可以很骄傲的说 |
[2:21:31] | that some of my very best friends are Italian-Americans. | 我的一些要好的朋友中 有不少是美籍意大利人 |
[2:21:36] | However, Mr. Chairman, unfortunately I have to leave these proceedings | 主席先生 在这个重要时刻 我必须离席 |
[2:21:41] | in order to preside over a very important meeting | 去参加我的委员会 |
[2:21:44] | of my own committee. | 主持一个极重要的会议 |
[2:21:46] | Before I leave, I do want to say this | 但在我离开之前 我要说明这个 |
[2:21:50] | that these hearings on the Mafia are in no way whatsoever | 这次关于黑手党的听证会 不管怎么样 |
[2:21:54] | a slur upon the great Italian people. | 都对意大利人是一种侮辱 |
[2:21:57] | I can state from my own knowledge and experience | 因为根据我自己的 经验与知识我可以断定 |
[2:22:00] | that Italian-Americans are among the most loyal,most law-abiding, | 美国公民中 最忠贞爱国苦干的人 |
[2:22:05] | patriotic, hard-working American citizens in this land. | 美籍意大利人是其中的一分子 |
[2:22:10] | It would be a shame, Mr. Chairman | 若我们让一粒老鼠屎 坏了一锅粥的话 |
[2:22:15] | if we allowed a few rotten apples to give a bad nameto the whole barrel. | 那会是很可惜的 主席先生 |
[2:22:18] | ecause from the time of Christopher Columbus | 因为由历史上 伟大的哥伦布时代开始 |
[2:22:20] | to the time of Enrico Fermi | 经过了文艺复兴直到目前 |
[2:22:23] | Italian-Americans have been pioneers in building and defending our nation. | 美籍意大利人一直是我们国家的 前锋与护卫者 |
[2:22:30] | They are the salt of the earth | 他们是土地之盐 |
[2:22:32] | and one of the backbones of this country. | 也是这国家的支柱之一 |
[2:22:38] | Here, | 这边 |
[2:22:39] | Here… | 这边… |
[2:22:41] | I think we all agree with our esteemed college. | 我想大家都同意我们同僚的话 |
[2:22:45] | Now,Mr. Corleone | 柯里昂先生 |
[2:22:46] | you have been advised as to your legal rights. | 你已经被知会了你的法律权益 |
[2:22:50] | We have testimony | 我们有一位证人的证词 |
[2:22:52] | from a previous witness | 一位之前的证人 |
[2:22:53] | one Willi Cicci. | 奇契先生 |
[2:22:56] | He stated hat you are head of | 他作证说你是这国家中 |
[2:22:58] | the most powerful Mafia family in the country. | 最有威力的黑手党家族的老大 |
[2:23:01] | – Are you? – No, I’m not. | – 你是吗? – 不 我不是 |
[2:23:03] | He testified that you are personally responsible | 证人指证你要对1947年 纽约市警官的谋杀案 |
[2:23:06] | for the murder of a New York police captain in 1947 | 及与他一起被杀的 威尔斯索拉索 |
[2:23:12] | and with him a man named Virgil Sollozzo. | 负完全的责任 |
[2:23:14] | – Do you deny this? – Yes, I do. | – 你否认吗? – 是的 我否认 |
[2:23:17] | Is it true that in the year 1950 you devised the murder | 1950年时你是否策划杀害 |
[2:23:22] | of the heads of the “Five Families” in New York | 所谓纽约市五大家族的老大 |
[2:23:26] | who assume and consolidate your nefarious power? | 以稳固你独霸的情况 |
[2:23:29] | It’s a complete falsehood. | 这完全是假的 先生 |
[2:23:31] | Mr. Questadt. | 奎斯特先生 |
[2:23:33] | Is it true you have a controlling interest in three major hotels in Las Vegas? | 你是否拥有 拉斯维加斯三间主要旅馆 |
[2:23:38] | No, it’s not true. | 不 不是真的! |
[2:23:39] | I own some stock in some of the hotels there | 我拥有一些那里旅馆的股票 |
[2:23:42] | but very little. | 但数量很少 |
[2:23:46] | I also have stock in IBM and IT&T. | 我也有IBM 及电话电报公司的部分股票 |
[2:23:51] | Mr. Corleone | 柯里昂先生 |
[2:23:52] | Mr. Corleone do you have any interests or control over gambling or narcotics | 你是否控制了纽约州的 赌场及毒品市场 |
[2:23:56] | – in the state of New York.? – No, I do not. | – 或是有那个兴趣 – 不 我没有 |
[2:23:59] | Senator, my client would like | 参议员 我的委托人想要… |
[2:24:02] | to read a statement. | 在这委员会面前发表一篇声明 |
[2:24:03] | Mr. Chairman | 主席先生! |
[2:24:04] | Mr. Chairman,I think this statement is | 主席先生!我认为这篇声明 |
[2:24:07] | totally out of order at this time. | 以目前来说是完全不合时宜的 |
[2:24:09] | Sir, my client has answered | 先生 我的委托人 很诚心诚意的 |
[2:24:12] | this committee’s questions with sincerity. | 回答了这委员会每一个问题 |
[2:24:13] | He hasn’t taken | 他虽有权引用 |
[2:24:17] | the Fifth Amendment | 但他并没有用 宪法第五修正案来回避 |
[2:24:18] | so this statement | 为了公平起见 |
[2:24:20] | should be heard! | 我们认为这篇声明该被听到 |
[2:24:23] | No, I’ll allow Mr. Corleone to read his statement. | 不 我允许柯里昂先生 读出他的声明 |
[2:24:26] | I’ll put it in the record. | 我会把它列入记录 |
[2:24:30] | In the hopes of clearing my family name | 为了希望澄清我家庭的名声 |
[2:24:33] | to give my children their | 怀着真挚的愿望想给我的孩子 |
[2:24:35] | share of the American way of life | 公平的享受一个美国式的生活 |
[2:24:37] | without a blemish on their name and background | 使他们的姓氏和背景 不用背负恶名 |
[2:24:40] | I have appeared before this committee and given it all my cooperation. | 我出席这委员会 并尽可能的合作 |
[2:24:46] | I consider it a great personal dishonour to have to deny that I am a criminal. | 我必须否认我是罪犯 那对我而言是极为不荣誉 |
[2:24:53] | I wish to have the following noted for the record: | 我希望以下几点列入记录中 |
[2:24:56] | That I served my country faithfully | 在第二次世界大战时 |
[2:24:58] | in World War Two and was awarded | 我忠心及荣耀的 为我的国家服务 |
[2:25:01] | the Navy Cross for actions | 我因保卫我国家的行动 |
[2:25:03] | in defence of my country. | 而获颁海军十字勋章 |
[2:25:07] | That I have never been arrested or indicted for any crime. | 我从来没有因任何罪名 被捕或定罪 |
[2:25:11] | That no proof linking me to any criminal conspiracy | 没有任何证据 使我牵连到犯罪阴谋中 |
[2:25:15] | whether it is called Mafia or Cosa Nostra | 不管是黑手党或是同乡帮 |
[2:25:18] | or any other name has ever been made public. | 或任何你们想加诸于我的 众所皆知的罪名 |
[2:25:23] | I have not taken refuge behind the Fifth Amendment | 虽然有权利这么做 |
[2:25:26] | although I may do so. | 但我并未以第五修正案 作护身符 |
[2:25:31] | I challenge this committee | 我向这委员会挑战 |
[2:25:33] | to produce any witness or evidence against me | 请他们提出任何 不利于我的人证或物证 |
[2:25:36] | and if they do not | 若是他们无法提出 |
[2:25:39] | I hope they will have the decency | 我希望他们以相同情况 |
[2:25:41] | to clear my name with the same publicity | 在大众面前洗清我的名声 |
[2:25:44] | with which they have besmirched it. | 他们现在已完全的 破坏了我的名声 |
[2:25:48] | I’m sure we’re all quite impressed. | 柯里昂先生 我确信我们 都留下了深刻的印象 |
[2:25:50] | Particularly with your love for our country. | 尤其是你对国家的爱 |
[2:25:53] | We’ll be in recess until 10 a.m. Monday | 委员会暂停到下周一上午十点 |
[2:25:56] | when we will produce a witness | 那时候本会将提出证人 |
[2:25:58] | who’ll corroborate the charges against you. | 以确定今天对你提出的控诉 |
[2:26:01] | And at which time Mr.Corleone. | 当时候到了 柯里昂先生 |
[2:26:03] | you may very well be subject to indictment for perjury. | 你非常可能会被证明有罪 |
[2:26:06] | I remind you that you’re still under subpoena.Adjourned! | 我提醒你 你必须随传随到 柯里昂先生 休会 |
[2:26:14] | Ten-to-one shot, you said. | 十比一 十比一的机会 你说的 |
[2:26:17] | Ten-to-one shot | 十比一的机会 |
[2:26:19] | He would take the Fifth, and I lose. | 他会采用第五修正案 而我输了 |
[2:26:22] | You sound like my bookie. | 你听起来像是我的赌马经纪人 |
[2:26:24] | I owe that monkey my life. | 我欠那傢伙一条命 |
[2:26:28] | Well, just get a good night’s sleep. | 你最好是好好睡一觉 |
[2:26:30] | Yeah. | 是 好好的睡 |
[2:26:32] | You’ve got a big day tomorrow. | 明天是大日子 |
[2:26:34] | I’ve got you a new suit, new shirt, new tie. | 给你买了新西装 新衬衫和新领带 |
[2:26:38] | I’ll shave you myself in the morning. | 明天我会亲自给你刮胡子 |
[2:26:42] | You’ll look respectable for 50 million | 在你五千万名美国同胞面前 |
[2:26:44] | of your fellow Americans. | 你会看起来很体面 |
[2:26:46] | Tomorrow… My life won’t be worth a nickel after tomorrow. | 我的命 我的命在明天之后 就一文不值了 |
[2:26:52] | Come on! I saw this 19 times. | 得了吧!我看过了 看了19遍了 |
[2:26:57] | You’ve got a great home here | 你的家很漂亮 法兰克 |
[2:26:59] | for the rest of your life.Nobody gets near you | 你的余生 没人能接近你 |
[2:27:02] | you’re not going anywhere. | 你那里都不能去 |
[2:27:03] | That’s great. Beautiful. | 那好极了 美极了 |
[2:27:07] | Some deal I made. | 我做的好交易 |
[2:27:09] | You’ll live like a king. You’ll be a hero. | 你会活的像国王 你会是位英雄 |
[2:27:12] | You’ll live better here than most people outside. | 你在这里会比多数 在外面的人要活的好 |
[2:27:15] | Some deal! | 好一个交易 |
[2:27:21] | Alive. Pentangeli is alive. | 潘坦居利还活着! |
[2:27:25] | How did they get their hands on him? | 他们怎会找上他的? |
[2:27:27] | Roth. He engineered it, Michael. | 罗斯 是他设计的 麦克 |
[2:27:32] | When Frankie went to make a deal with the Rosato brothers | 法兰克想和罗萨多兄弟谈条件 |
[2:27:34] | they tried to kill him. | 结果他们想杀了他 |
[2:27:36] | He thought you double-crossed him. | 他以为是你出卖了他 |
[2:27:40] | Our people with the detectives said he was half dead | 我们在纽约的人说 他已经半死了 |
[2:27:42] | scared,and shouted that you’d turned on him. | 吓得全身僵硬 大声说你出卖了他 |
[2:27:46] | They already had him on possession | 他们早就控制他了 |
[2:27:47] | bookmaking, murder one and more. | 做假帐 一级谋杀 还有很多罪名 |
[2:27:52] | The FBI has him airtight. | 联邦调查局把他看的很紧 |
[2:27:55] | He’s on an army base, 24 hour guards. | 留在一个陆军基地里 24小时保护 |
[2:27:58] | We can’t get to him. | 我们想接近他是不可能的 |
[2:28:01] | You’ve opened yourself to five counts of perjury. | 你使自己犯下五项伪证罪 |
[2:28:05] | What about Fredo? What does he know? | 弗雷多呢?他知道什么? |
[2:28:08] | He says he doesn’t know anything | 他说他什么都不知道 |
[2:28:10] | and I believe him. | 我相信他 |
[2:28:12] | Roth, he… played this one beautifully. | 罗斯!他这一次耍的够漂亮 |
[2:28:24] | I’m going to talk to Fredo. | 我要和弗雷多谈谈 |
[2:29:06] | I haven’t got a lot to say, Mike. | 我没有什么好说的 麦克 |
[2:29:10] | We have time. | 我们有时间 |
[2:29:13] | I was kept pretty much in the dark. | 我被蒙在鼓里 |
[2:29:17] | I didn’t know all that much. | 我晓得的并不多 |
[2:29:20] | What about now? | 现在呢? |
[2:29:23] | Is there anything you can help me out with? Anything you can tell me now? | 有没有什么你知道的 可以帮助我? |
[2:29:30] | They’ve got Pentangeli. | 他们掌握了潘坦居利 我只能告诉你这个 |
[2:29:47] | I didn’t know it was going to be a hit, Mike. | 我并不晓得会是暗杀 麦克 |
[2:29:51] | I swear to God I didn’t know. | 我对天发誓我不晓得会是暗杀 |
[2:29:56] | Johnny Ola bumped into me | 强尼欧拉跑来找我 |
[2:29:59] | in Beverly Hills. | 在比佛利山 |
[2:30:02] | He said that he wanted to talk. | 他说 他想谈谈 |
[2:30:07] | He said that you and Roth were in on a big deal together. | 他说你和罗斯 在合作做宗大买卖 |
[2:30:16] | And that there was something in it for me if I could help him out. | 但若我能帮忙 就算我一份 |
[2:30:20] | He said that you were being tough on the negotiations | 他说 他说你在协调上 态度很强硬 |
[2:30:24] | but if they could get a little help | 但若他们能有点协助 |
[2:30:26] | and close the deal fast | 能很快的完成这笔买卖 |
[2:30:30] | it would be good for the family. | 那会对家族有益 |
[2:30:34] | And you believed that story? | 你相信他说的鬼话? |
[2:30:37] | You believed that? | 你相信那个? |
[2:30:39] | He said there was something in it for me | 他说算我一份 |
[2:30:41] | – on my own! – I’ve always taken care of you, Fredo. | – 我自己的! – 我一向都照料你 |
[2:30:45] | Taken care of me?! | 照料我? |
[2:30:48] | You’re my kid brother!You take care of me? | 你是我弟弟 你照料我? |
[2:30:52] | Did you ever think about that? | 你想过那一点吗? |
[2:30:54] | Did you ever once think about that? | 你曾想过那一点吗? |
[2:30:57] | Send Fredo off to do this | 叫弗雷多去办这个 |
[2:30:59] | send Fredo off to do that! | 叫弗雷多去办那个 |
[2:31:02] | Let Fredo take care of some Mickey Mouse nightclub somewhere. | 让弗雷多打理 某处的无名夜总会 |
[2:31:07] | Let Fredo fetch somebody at the airport! | 叫弗雷多去机场接某个人 |
[2:31:10] | I’m your older brother | 我是你哥哥 麦克 |
[2:31:11] | but was stepped over! | 而我却被你踏在脚下 |
[2:31:13] | – It’s the way Pop wanted it. – It’s not the way I wanted it! | – 那是爸爸的意思 – 但那不是我要的 |
[2:31:18] | I can handle things, I’m smart! | 我能处理事情 我够精明 |
[2:31:20] | Not like everybody says. | 不像是每个人所说的我很笨 |
[2:31:24] | Like dumb. I’m smart and I want respect! | 我很精明 我要被尊重 |
[2:31:34] | Is there anything you can tell me about this investigation? | 对这件调查 你能告诉我什么吗? |
[2:31:38] | Anything more? | 任何一点点? |
[2:31:47] | The senate lawyer, Questadt… He belongs to Roth. | 他们所选用的律师奎斯特 是罗斯的人 |
[2:32:03] | Fredo… | 弗雷多 |
[2:32:07] | …you’re nothing to me now. | 现在你对我什么也不是? |
[2:32:12] | Not a brother, not a friend. | 你不是哥哥 也不是朋友 |
[2:32:16] | I don’t want to know you, or what you do. | 我不想知道你及你的所作所为 |
[2:32:20] | I don’t want to see you at the hotels. | 我不想看见你在旅馆中 |
[2:32:23] | I don’t want you near my house. | 我不想你接近我的房子 |
[2:32:28] | When you see our mother, I want to know in advance, so I won’t be there. | 当你要见母亲时 先通知我 好让我避开 |
[2:32:34] | You understand? | 了解吗? |
[2:32:46] | Mikey. | 麦克 |
[2:32:54] | I don’t want anything to happen to him while my mother’s alive. | 在家母还活着的时候 我不要他发生任何事 |
[2:33:48] | There’s more people than at a ballgame in here. | 这里比球赛的人还要多 |
[2:33:52] | Hey, there’s Willi Cicci! | 威力奇契在那里 |
[2:34:16] | This committee will come to order! | 请保持秩序 |
[2:34:21] | State your name, please. | 请说你的姓名 |
[2:34:22] | Frank Pentangeli. | 法兰克潘坦居利 |
[2:34:24] | Where were you born? | 你的出生地? |
[2:34:25] | Pontenegro, it’s outside of Palermo. | 庞特耐格罗 在巴勒摩的外围 |
[2:34:27] | Where do you live now? | 你现在住在哪里? |
[2:34:30] | I live in an army barracks with the FBI guys. | 我和联邦调查局的人 住在陆军营舍中 |
[2:34:36] | We have here a witness | 我们在这终于有一位证人 |
[2:34:39] | that will further testify,to Michael Corleone’s | 能进一步的作证 指出麦克柯里昂 |
[2:34:42] | rule of a criminal empire | 是这犯罪王国的统领 |
[2:34:44] | that controls all gambling. | 控制全国所有的赌博 也许还有别的国家 |
[2:34:47] | This witness has had no buffer | 这位证人与麦克柯里昂之间 |
[2:34:49] | between himself and Michael Corleone. | 没有中间人 |
[2:34:52] | He can corroborate enough charges | 他能合作 |
[2:34:53] | for us to recommend | 我们的控诉就有足够的证据 |
[2:34:55] | a charge of perjury | 让这委员会 |
[2:34:56] | against Michael Corleone. | 能对麦克柯里昂的罪进行诉讼 |
[2:35:00] | – Senator. – Thank you, Chairman. | – 参议员 – 谢谢你 吉姆 |
[2:35:04] | Mr. Pentangeli… | 潘坦居利先生 |
[2:35:07] | Mr. Pentangeli. | 潘坦居利先生 |
[2:35:09] | Were you a member of the Corleone family? | 你是柯里昂家族的一员吗? |
[2:35:12] | Did you serve under Caporegime, Peter Clemenza, | 你是否为下述人作事? 卡波瑞金 彼得克里曼沙 |
[2:35:18] | and under Vito Corleone,also known as the Godfather? | 还有人称教父的维多柯里昂 |
[2:35:28] | I never knew any Godfather. | 我…我从来不认得教父 |
[2:35:33] | I have my own family. | 我有我自己的家族 参议员 |
[2:35:39] | Mr. Pentangeli, you… | 潘坦居利先生 你是… |
[2:35:41] | You are contradicting | 你在驳斥自己的宣誓笔录 |
[2:35:43] | your own sworn statement. | 与你原先所做的 并且签了字的大相矛盾 |
[2:35:46] | I ask you again, sir | 我再问你一次 先生 |
[2:35:48] | here and now under oath, | 此时此地在这情况下 |
[2:35:49] | were you at any time a member of a crime organisation led by Michael Corleone? | 你曾经是以麦克柯里昂 为首的犯罪组织的成员吗? |
[2:35:56] | I don’t know nothing about that! | 我对那点一无所知 |
[2:36:02] | I was in the olive oil business with his father | 我和他的父亲 曾在橄榄油事业共事过 |
[2:36:06] | but that was a long time ago. | 但那是很久以前了 如此而已 |
[2:36:10] | We have a sworn affidavit. | 我们有份你宣誓的笔录 |
[2:36:13] | Your sworn affidavit | 我们有你的宣誓口供 |
[2:36:16] | that you murdered on the orders of Michael Corleone. | 指出你奉麦克柯里昂之命 去谋杀人 |
[2:36:19] | Do you deny this confession | 你否认那份自白书吗? |
[2:36:21] | and do you realise what will happen if you do? | 你是否了解 你的否认会有何结果 |
[2:36:24] | The FBI guys promised me a deal | 调查局的人答应我个条件 |
[2:36:27] | so I made up a lot of stuff about Michael Corleone | 所以我假造很多 麦克柯里昂的事 |
[2:36:31] | just to please them. | 因为那是他们想要的 |
[2:36:33] | But it was all lies. | 但…那全是谎言 |
[2:36:35] | Everything! | 全都是 |
[2:36:38] | They kept saying,”Michael Corleone did this” | 他们不停的说 麦克柯里昂做了这个 |
[2:36:42] | and “Michael Corleone did that”. | 麦克柯里昂做了那个 |
[2:36:46] | So I said, “Yeah, sure. Why not?” | 所以我说 是 当然 有何不可 |
[2:36:51] | Mr. Corleone | 柯里昂先生 |
[2:36:52] | would you kindly identify | 你是否能告诉本委员 |
[2:36:55] | the gentleman sitting to your left? | 坐在你左边的那一位是谁? |
[2:36:57] | I can answer that. | 我能回答 |
[2:36:59] | His name is Vincenzo Pentangeli. | 他的名字是文森卓潘坦居利 |
[2:37:02] | Is he related to the witness? | 他是否和证人有关系 |
[2:37:05] | He is, I believe, his brother. | 是 我相信是他的哥哥 |
[2:37:07] | Will he come forward and be sworn? | 他能到前来宣誓吗? |
[2:37:10] | He doesn’t understand English. | 先生 这个人不了解英文 |
[2:37:12] | He came at his own expense | 他自费来此 |
[2:37:13] | to aid his brother. | 在他弟弟有难时伸出援手 |
[2:37:16] | He’s not under subpoena,and his reputation in his own country | 他没有收到传票 而且他在他自己国家内的名誉 |
[2:37:19] | is impeccable. | 是相当受尊重的 |
[2:37:20] | He knows nothing about this? | 你是说他对这些事一无所知 |
[2:37:22] | To my knowledge, nothing. | 据我了解是一无所知 |
[2:37:24] | I’m going to find out what happened! | 我要弄清楚这里是怎么一回事 |
[2:37:26] | This committee is now adjourned. | 现在休会 |
[2:37:29] | The witness is excused. | 证人可以退席了 |
[2:37:30] | Senator! | 参议员! |
[2:37:32] | Senator! | 参议员! |
[2:37:33] | This committee owes an apology! | 这个委员会应该道歉 |
[2:37:36] | This committee owes an apology. Apology, Senator! | 这个委员会应该道歉 参议员 |
[2:38:07] | – Michael, excuse me. – Hello, darling. | – 麦克!打扰一下 – 亲爱的 |
[2:38:12] | The children are outside. We’re going. | 孩子们在外面 我们要走了 |
[2:38:17] | What do you mean? We’re leaving tomorrow. | 你要去哪?我们要回农场 |
[2:38:21] | – Rocco? – I’ll be in my room, Mike. | – 罗可 – 需要我时再叫我 |
[2:38:29] | Michael, I’m not going back to Nevada. | 麦克 我不回内华达 |
[2:38:32] | I brought the children to say goodbye to you. | 我带孩子们来向你说再见 |
[2:38:39] | I’m very happy for you. | 我要你知道我为你高兴 |
[2:38:41] | I always knew you were too smart | 我想我一直都知道 你太精明了 |
[2:38:44] | to let any of them beat you. | 不会让他们击败你 |
[2:38:47] | – Why don’t you sit down? – No, I’m not going to stay long. | – 坐下吧! – 不 我不想久留 不行 |
[2:38:52] | There are some things I’d like to talk to you about. | 有些事我想和你谈谈 |
[2:38:56] | Things that have been on my mind | 我心理有些事 |
[2:39:00] | changes I want to make. | 某些我想做的改变 |
[2:39:01] | I think it’s too late for changes, Michael. | 我想改变已经太迟了 麦克 |
[2:39:05] | I wasn’t going to say anything… | 我答应我自己不说什么 |
[2:39:08] | – but now… – What do you mean, “too late”? | – 但现在… – 你说太迟是什么意思? |
[2:39:16] | What really happened with Pentangeli? | 潘坦居利究竟发生了何事? 麦克 |
[2:39:24] | His brother came and helped him. | 他哥哥来了 |
[2:39:26] | I didn’t even know he had a brother. | 我不晓得他有哥哥 |
[2:39:29] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪里? |
[2:39:32] | He’s on a plane, back to Sicily. | 在飞机上 回西西里去了 |
[2:39:36] | All he had to do was show his face. | 他只要露个脸就行了 |
[2:39:40] | It was between the brothers, Kay. | 那是他们兄弟之间的事 凯 |
[2:39:43] | I had nothing to do with it. | 和我无关 |
[2:39:53] | Don’t tell me you’re going, Not you, not the kids | 没人可以走 你不行 孩子们也不行 |
[2:39:56] | No,You’re my wife and my children | 你听到没?你是我的太太 他们是我的孩子 |
[2:40:00] | I love you and won’t allow it | 我爱你 我不允许 就是这样 |
[2:40:02] | You say you love me, but talk about allowing me to leave! | 麦克 你说你爱我 然后你又说允许我离去 |
[2:40:06] | That have been going on for years between mean and women | 男人跟女人之间 总是不断的有事发生 |
[2:40:09] | that will not change an that’s it. | 那是永远不变的 如此而已 |
[2:40:10] | – You’ve become blind! – Blind to what? | – 麦克!…你变得盲目了 – 对什么盲目? |
[2:40:13] | Look what’s happened to us. | 看!看我们间发生了什么事? |
[2:40:14] | Mike!my God, | 麦克!我的天! |
[2:40:16] | Look what’s happened to our son, Michael. | 看看我们的儿子 麦克 |
[2:40:18] | – Nothing’s happened to him. – Don’t tell me nothing’s… | – 什么都没有发生 – 别告诉我没发生什么 |
[2:40:19] | – Anthony’s fine. – Anthony’s not fine! | – 一切都很好 – 一切都不好 |
[2:40:21] | – I don’t wanna hear about it. – You will hear about it! | – 我不想听! – 你要听 |
[2:40:23] | – I don’t wanna hear about it! – Anthony’s friends… | – 我不想听! – 没有一件事是好的 |
[2:40:24] | – I don’t want to hear about it.- are your buttonmen! | – 我不想听 – 你想骗谁? |
[2:40:26] | I don’t want to hear about it! | 我不想听 |
[2:40:29] | Over! | 结束了 |
[2:40:43] | At this moment I feel no love for you at all. | 在这一刻 我对你毫无爱意 |
[2:40:48] | I never thought that would ever happen | 我从没想到那会发生 |
[2:40:51] | but it has. | 但发生了 |
[2:41:07] | Kay… | 凯 |
[2:41:12] | We’re leaving tomorrow. | 我们明天走 |
[2:41:15] | Why don’t you take the kids back to their room? | 凯 你为何不带孩子回房去 |
[2:41:18] | Michael, you haven’t heard me. | 麦克 你没听到我说的 |
[2:41:20] | Kay, what do you want from me? | 凯 你想要我怎么样? |
[2:41:24] | Do you expect me to let you go | 你期望我会让你走? |
[2:41:27] | to let you take my children from me? | 你期望我会让你 由我身边带走我的孩子? |
[2:41:31] | Don’t you know me? | 你难道不了解我? |
[2:41:33] | Don’t you know that | 你难道不晓得那是不可能的 |
[2:41:35] | that’s an impossibility? | 那是不可能发生的 |
[2:41:37] | That I’d use all my power to keep that from happening? | 你不知道我会尽全力 来阻止那件事发生? |
[2:41:42] | Don’t you know that? | 你难道不晓得吗? |
[2:41:46] | Kay.. | 凯 |
[2:41:51] | In time | 在这段时间后 |
[2:41:54] | you’ll feel differently. | 你会有不同的感受 |
[2:41:57] | You’ll be glad I stopped you now. | 你会高兴我现在阻止了你 |
[2:42:02] | I know that. | 我晓得的 |
[2:42:06] | I know you blame me for losing the baby. | 我知道你因为失去胎儿而怪我 |
[2:42:11] | I know what that meant to you. | 我知道那对你有何意义 |
[2:42:18] | I’ll make it up to you, Kay. | 我会补偿你的 凯 |
[2:42:21] | I swear I’ll make it up to you. I’ll… | 我发誓我会补偿你 我… |
[2:42:25] | I’m going to change. | 我会改变 |
[2:42:28] | I’ll change. | 我会变的 |
[2:42:30] | I’ve learned that I have the strength to change. | 我知道我有能力改变 |
[2:42:35] | Then you’ll forget about this miscarriage… | 那么你就能忘了这次小产 |
[2:42:39] | …and we’ll have another child. | 我们再怀一个孩子 |
[2:42:41] | And we’ll go on, you and I. | 继续生活在一起 |
[2:42:43] | We’ll go on. | 你和我白首偕老 |
[2:42:47] | Oh, Michael! | 麦克! |
[2:42:50] | Michael, you are blind. | 麦克!你的眼瞎了! |
[2:42:54] | It wasn’t a miscarriage.It was an abortion. | 那不是小产 那是坠胎 |
[2:43:02] | An abortion, Michael. Just like our marriage is an abortion. | 坠胎!麦克 就像我们的婚姻一样 |
[2:43:08] | Something that’s unholy and evil! | 一件不神圣而且邪恶的事 |
[2:43:13] | I didn’t want your son, Michael! | 我不想要你的儿子!麦克 |
[2:43:17] | I wouldn’t bring another one of your sons into this world! | 我不会再生一个你的儿子 |
[2:43:22] | It was an abortion, Michael. | 是坠胎!麦克 |
[2:43:25] | It was a son and I had it killed | 那是个儿子 儿子 而我杀了他 |
[2:43:28] | because this must all end! | 因为这一切都必须结束 |
[2:43:32] | I know now that it’s over. | 我知道现在全结束了 |
[2:43:35] | I knew it then. | 我那时就知道了 |
[2:43:37] | There would be no way, Michael | 没有办法了 麦克 |
[2:43:40] | no way you could ever forgive me. | 你永远不可能原谅我 |
[2:43:43] | Not with this Sicilian thing that’s been going on for 2,000… | 连这已经延续了二千年的 西西里的传统也不行 |
[2:43:55] | – You won’t take my children. – I will. | – 你不准带走我的孩子 – 我会的 |
[2:43:59] | – You won’t take my children! – They’re my children too. | – 你不准带走我的孩子 – 他们也是我的孩子 |
[2:45:46] | Hey,Sonny.what you doing,don’t make a fight. | 孩子 你在干什么?不要打架 |
[2:47:45] | Ciccio | 西西欧 |
[2:47:47] | Don Ciccio | 西西欧阁下 |
[2:47:51] | Don Ciccio | 西西欧阁下 |
[2:47:54] | Don Ciccio, it’s Tommasino. | 西西欧阁下 是我汤马西诺 |
[2:47:55] | Allow me the honor of introducing someone. | 容我介绍一个人 |
[2:47:59] | My partner in America, in New York. | 我在美国纽约的合伙人 |
[2:48:02] | His name is Vito Corleone. | 他的名字是维多柯里昂 |
[2:48:06] | We’ll send him olive oil from here. | 我们由这运橄榄油给他 |
[2:48:10] | To his company in America. | 运到他美国的公司 杰安可橄榄油公司 |
[2:48:16] | They’re olive oil importers, Don Ciccio. | 他们进口橄榄油 西西欧阁下 |
[2:48:28] | We’d like your blessing | 西西欧阁下 我们想要得到你的祝福 |
[2:48:32] | and your permission to start work. | 及你对我们工作的允许 |
[2:48:36] | Where is this young man from New York? | 这位年轻朋友由纽约前来 |
[2:48:42] | Have him come closer. | 叫他走近一点 |
[2:48:46] | I can’t see him so good. | 我看不太清楚 |
[2:48:56] | My respects, Don Ciccio. | 西西欧阁下 我向你致意 |
[2:48:58] | Give me your blessing. | 请给我你的祝福 |
[2:49:02] | Bless you! | 保佑你 |
[2:49:06] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[2:49:08] | Vito Corleone. | 我叫维多柯里昂 |
[2:49:10] | Vito Corleone. | 维多柯里昂 |
[2:49:13] | You took the name of this town! | 你用了这村子的名字作姓氏 |
[2:49:16] | And what’s your father’s name? | 你父亲的名字呢? |
[2:49:19] | His name was… Antonio Andolini. | 他的名字是安东尼奥安东里尼 |
[2:49:23] | Louder, I don’t hear so good. | 大声点 我的听力不行了 |
[2:49:29] | My father’s name was Antonio Andolini… | 家父的名字是 安东尼奥安东里尼 |
[2:49:33] | …and this is for you! | 而这是给你的 |
[2:50:58] | Michael, say goodbye. | 麦克!说再见 |
[2:52:03] | Hi, Al. | 你好 艾尔 |
[2:52:16] | Can I speak with you for a second, Tom? | 汤姆 我能与你谈一会吗? |
[2:52:28] | Tom, where’s Mike? | 汤姆 麦克在哪? |
[2:52:30] | Waiting for you to leave. | 在等你离开 |
[2:52:35] | Can I talk with him? | 我能与他谈谈吗? |
[2:52:37] | Sorry, Fredo. No chance. | 抱歉 弗雷多 没有机会 |
[2:52:40] | – Can I see him? – He’s in the boathouse. | – 我能见他吗? – 他在会议室 |
[2:52:57] | Michael, it’s Connie. | 麦克!我是康妮 |
[2:53:20] | Michael | 麦克! |
[2:53:25] | I’d like to stay close to home now, if it’s all right. | 若是可以的话 我想住在家里 |
[2:53:37] | Is Kay coming? | 凯会来吗? |
[2:53:42] | No. | 不 |
[2:53:51] | Fredo’s in the house with Mama. | 麦克 弗雷多在家里陪妈妈 |
[2:53:54] | He asked for you and Tom said you wouldn’t see him. | 他要求见你 汤姆说你不愿见他 |
[2:54:02] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[2:54:07] | Kids, why don’t you go outside for a while? | 孩子们 你们到外面去一会 |
[2:54:14] | Please, I want to talk to you. | 麦克!拜托 我想和你谈谈 |
[2:54:27] | Michael, I hated you for so many years. | 麦克!我恨你 那么多年来一直恨你 |
[2:54:32] | I think I did things to myself, to hurt myself | 过去我对我自己所做的事 伤害我自己 |
[2:54:36] | so that you’d know that I could hurt you. | 那样你才晓得 我也伤害了你 |
[2:54:49] | You were just being strong for all of us,the way Papa was. | 你只是为了我们大家而坚强就像爸爸以前那样 |
[2:54:54] | And I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[2:55:00] | Can’t you forgive Fredo? | 你不能原谅弗雷多吗? |
[2:55:03] | He’s so sweet | 他是那么的甜 |
[2:55:05] | and helpless without you. | 没有你是那么的无助 |
[2:55:14] | You need me. | 你需要我 麦克 |
[2:55:16] | I want to take care of you now. | 我现在想来照顾你 |
[2:55:28] | Connie… | 康妮 |
[2:57:14] | Tom, sit down. | 坐 |
[2:57:27] | Our friend and business partner,Hyman Roth, is in the news. | 我们的朋友兼生意伙伴 海门罗斯上报了 |
[2:57:32] | Did you hear about it? | 你知道吗? |
[2:57:34] | I hear that he’s in Israel. | 我听说他在以色列 |
[2:57:37] | The High Court in Israel | 以色列的最高法院 |
[2:57:38] | turned down his request to live there. | 驳回他返回以色列居住的申请 |
[2:57:42] | His passport’s been invalidated,except to return here. | 他的护照过期了 只好回美国来 |
[2:57:45] | He landed in Buenos Aires yesterday. | 他昨天飞到布宜诺斯艾利斯 |
[2:57:48] | He offered them a million dollars if they’d let him live there. | 他提议只要他们准许他居留 他愿拿出一百万元 |
[2:57:53] | They turned him down. | 他们拒绝了他 |
[2:57:55] | He’s going to try Panama. | 上面说他在尝试巴拿马 |
[2:57:57] | Panama won’t take him. | 巴拿马不会接受他的 |
[2:58:00] | Not for a million, not for ten million | 一百万或一千万都不行 |
[2:58:02] | His condition is reported as terminal. | 他的医疗报告显示他情况很差 |
[2:58:04] | He’s only got six months left. | 反正只能再活六个月 |
[2:58:07] | He’s had the same heart attack for 20 years. | 他的心脏病使他濒临死亡 快20年了 |
[2:58:10] | That plane goes to Miami. | 他坐飞机飞往迈阿密 |
[2:58:12] | That’s right. That’s where I want it met. | 没错!我就是要在那儿下手 |
[2:58:16] | Impossible. | 麦克 那是不可能的 |
[2:58:17] | They’ll turn him over to the Internal Revenue | 他们会把他直接交给有关单位 |
[2:58:19] | Customs and FBI. | 先是海关接着是联邦调查局 |
[2:58:21] | It’s not impossible. | 不是不可能的 |
[2:58:24] | Nothing’s impossible. | 没有任何事是不可能的 |
[2:58:25] | It will be like try to kill the president. | 那就像想刺杀总统一样 |
[2:58:26] | There’s no way we can get to him! | 没有接近他的办法 |
[2:58:28] | Tom, you surprise me. | 汤姆 你令我惊讶 |
[2:58:33] | If anything in this life is certain… | 若在这生命中有任何确定的事 |
[2:58:37] | …if history has taught us anything… | 若是历史教了我们任何东西 |
[2:58:40] | …it’s that you can kill anyone. | 那就是你可以杀任何人 |
[2:58:48] | Rocco? | 罗可 |
[2:58:50] | Difficult. Not impossible. | 困难 但不是不可能的 |
[2:58:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[2:58:58] | Why did you ask me if something was wrong when I came in? | 若我进来时就有不对劲 你干嘛还问我? |
[2:59:05] | I thought you were going to tell me | 我想你会告诉我… |
[2:59:09] | that you’re moving your family to Vegas | 你要把你家搬去拉斯维加斯 |
[2:59:13] | and that you’d been offered the Vice Presidency of the Houstan hotels there. | 有人请你去当 休斯顿饭店的副总裁 |
[2:59:18] | – I thought you’d tell me that. – I turned them down. | – 我以为你会告诉我 – 我拒绝了他们 |
[2:59:20] | Must I tell you every offer I turn down? | 我得告诉你 我每次拒绝的事吗? |
[2:59:27] | – Let’s do business. – All right. | – 我们谈正事吧! – 好吧 |
[2:59:32] | Just consider this, Michael.Just consider it. | 只要考虑一下 麦克 考虑一下 |
[2:59:36] | Roth and the Rosatos are on the run. | 罗斯和罗萨多兄弟 本来就在跑路了 |
[2:59:38] | Are they worth it, are we strong enough? | 这值得吗?我们够强壮吗? |
[2:59:41] | Is it worth it? | 是否值得? |
[2:59:44] | You’ve won. Do you want to wipe everybody out? | 我是说你赢了 你还想要干掉每一个人 |
[2:59:47] | I don’t feel I have to wipe everybody out, Tom. | 我不觉得我需要干掉每一个人 汤姆 |
[2:59:50] | Just my enemies, that’s all. | 只有我的敌人 如此而已 |
[2:59:59] | Are you with me in these things, or what? | 你对我要做的事表示同意 还是另有打算? |
[3:00:04] | Because if not | 因为若不同意的话 |
[3:00:05] | you can take your wife, your family | 你可以带着你太太 你的家人 |
[3:00:08] | and your mistress | 及你的情妇 |
[3:00:10] | and move them all to Las Vegas. | 全部搬到拉斯维加斯去 |
[3:00:16] | Why do you hurt me, Michael? | 你为何要伤害我?麦克 |
[3:00:18] | I’ve always been loyal to you. | 我一向对你忠心 |
[3:00:19] | What is this? | 我是说…这是怎么一回事? |
[3:00:26] | So… you’re staying? | 所以…你留下来? |
[3:00:29] | – Yes, I’m staying. – Okay. | – 是 我留下 – 好 |
[3:00:35] | What do you want me to do? | 现在 你要我做的是什么事? |
[3:00:37] | Anthony | 安东尼 |
[3:00:39] | Hey, Anthony… | 安东尼 你想不想… |
[3:00:41] | How would you like it if I taught you how to catch the really big fish? | 我教你如何抓真正的大鱼 如何? |
[3:00:44] | – Would you like that? – Okay. | – 你想学吗? – 好 |
[3:00:47] | You know, when I was your age… | 你知道我在你这个年纪时 |
[3:00:50] | …I went out fishing with all my brothers | 我和我所有的兄弟一起去钓鱼 |
[3:00:54] | and my father. Everybody. | 还有我父亲 大家一起 |
[3:00:58] | I was the only one that caught a fish. | 而我是唯一钓到鱼的 |
[3:01:01] | Nobody else could catch one. | 除了我没有人钓到了 |
[3:01:05] | Do you know how I did it? | 你知道我怎么做到的? |
[3:01:08] | Every time I put the line in the water | 每一次我把钓线丢入水中时 |
[3:01:10] | I said a Hail Mary | 我说圣母玛丽亚 |
[3:01:12] | and every time I said a Hail Mary, I caught a fish. | 每次我说圣母玛丽亚 我都钓到鱼 |
[3:01:18] | Do you believe that? | 你相信吗? |
[3:01:20] | It’s true. That’s the secret. | 是真的 那是个秘密 |
[3:01:25] | Do you want to try it out on the lake? | 我们到湖上时 你想试试吗? |
[3:01:26] | – Okay.- Okay. | – 好 – 好 |
[3:01:29] | What else have you got? | 你还带了什么? |
[3:01:58] | Everything will be okay. | 不会有事的 法兰克 别担心 |
[3:02:01] | Did my brother go back? | 我哥哥回去了吗? |
[3:02:02] | Yeah, don’t worry. | 走了 别担心 |
[3:02:05] | He’s ten times tougher than me, my brother. | 他比我凶悍十倍 |
[3:02:08] | He’s old-fashioned. | 他是旧式的人 |
[3:02:11] | He didn’t want dinner | 他连出去吃晚饭都不肯 |
[3:02:12] | just wanted to go home. | 他只想直接回家 |
[3:02:14] | That’s my brother! | 那就是我哥哥 |
[3:02:15] | Nothing could get him away from that two-mule town. | 没有任何事能让他离开那小镇 |
[3:02:19] | He could have been big here. He could have had his own family. | 他可以在这称王的 他可以拥有自己的家族 |
[3:02:29] | Tom,what do I do now? | 汤姆 我现在该怎么做? |
[3:02:34] | Frankie | 法兰克 |
[3:02:41] | You were always interested in politics and history. | 你一向对政治及历史有兴趣 |
[3:02:47] | I remember you talking about Hitler back in ’33. | 我记得你提到1933年的希特勒 |
[3:02:50] | Yeah, I still read a lot. I get good stuff in there. | 我仍然读很多书 我在里面学到不少好东西 |
[3:02:56] | You were around the old-timers | 你是老前辈身旁的人 |
[3:02:59] | who built the organisation of the families | 他们梦想着应该如何组织家族 |
[3:03:02] | basing them on the old Roman legions | 他们如何以古罗马军团为基础 |
[3:03:04] | with “regimes”, “capos” and “soldiers”. | 还给他们命名为统治者 议事者和军士 |
[3:03:09] | And it worked. | 还真的成功了 |
[3:03:11] | Yeah, it worked. | 是 它成功了 |
[3:03:14] | Those were the great old days, you know. | 那是伟大的老日子 你知道吗? |
[3:03:17] | We was like the Roman Empire. | 我们就像是罗马帝国 |
[3:03:20] | The Corleone family was like the Roman Empire. | 柯里昂家族就像是罗马帝国 |
[3:03:29] | Yeah,it was once. | 它曾经有一度是 |
[3:03:35] | Frankie | 法兰克 |
[3:03:47] | When a plot against the Emperor failed… | 一旦对抗帝国的长老失败了 |
[3:03:52] | …the plotters were always given a chance… | 阴谋者总是保有一次机会 |
[3:03:58] | …to let their families keep their fortunes. Right? | 好让家族保有财富 对不对? |
[3:04:01] | Only the rich guys. | 是 但那只是有钱人 汤姆 |
[3:04:03] | The little guys got knocked off | 小人物呢?他们被打倒 |
[3:04:06] | and all their estates went to the Emperors. | 而他所拥有的悉数归于帝国 |
[3:04:08] | Unless they went home and killed themselves | 除非他们回家自杀 |
[3:04:12] | then nothing happened. | 那就不会发生任何事 |
[3:04:15] | And their families | 而他的家庭 |
[3:04:17] | were taken care of.Tom. | 他的家庭会被妥善照顾 汤姆 |
[3:04:21] | That was a good break, a nice deal. | 那是个好的机会 好交易 |
[3:04:25] | They went home… | 他们回到家里 |
[3:04:31] | and sat in a hot bath | 坐在装满热水的浴缸里 |
[3:04:34] | opened up their veins and bled to death. | 把血管割开 流血至死 |
[3:04:40] | And sometimes they had a little party before they did it. | 有时候他们在自尽之前 还会有个派对 |
[3:04:50] | Don’t worry about anything, Frankie Five-Angels. | 别担心任何事 法兰克长老 |
[3:04:53] | Thanks, Tom. Thanks. | 谢了 汤姆 谢了 |
[3:05:15] | See you, Tom. | 再见了 汤姆 |
[3:05:17] | Addio, Frankie. | 再见了 法兰克 |
[3:05:29] | Kay… You have to go. | 凯 你必须走了 |
[3:05:34] | So pretty | 你那么的漂亮 |
[3:05:35] | Kay, please hurry. He’s coming. | 凯 请快点 他来了 |
[3:05:46] | Anthony… Kiss Mama goodbye. | 安东尼 和妈妈吻别 |
[3:05:53] | Anthony,would you kiss your mother good bye. | 安东尼 去和你妈吻别 行吗? |
[3:05:56] | Anthony,say good bye to mama,Anthony | 安东尼 向妈妈说再见 安东尼 |
[3:06:01] | honey I love you. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[3:06:02] | Kay, please. | 凯!拜托! |
[3:06:08] | All right. | 好吧!… |
[3:06:22] | Mary, come here. | 玛莉 到这来 |
[3:06:32] | Anthony, please. Kiss me once. | 安东尼 请你再吻我一次 |
[3:08:16] | Easy. | 小心 接稳了 |
[3:08:24] | Anthony! Anthony! | 安东尼… |
[3:08:27] | He’s here we’re going fishing! | 他在这 我们要去钓鱼 |
[3:08:29] | No.Michael want to take him to Reno now. | 不 麦克现在要带他去雷诺 |
[3:08:33] | Shit! | 可恶 |
[3:08:37] | Okay, kid, you have to go to Reno with your pop. | 好了 孩子 你得和你爸爸去雷诺 |
[3:08:41] | I’ll take you fishing tomorrow | 安东尼 别这样 我明天再带你去钓鱼 |
[3:08:43] | – Okay? – Okay. | – 好吗? – 好 |
[3:08:48] | That a boy. | 好了 |
[3:08:49] | Hey, Anthony,Listen, I’ll catch one for you in secret. | 安东尼 我用那秘密为你钓一条鱼回来 |
[3:08:54] | – Okay? – Okay. | – 好吗? – 好 |
[3:08:55] | Let’s go. | 去吧 |
[3:08:58] | Al let’s go. | 艾尔 我们走 |
[3:09:39] | Mr. Roth, I must take you into custody. | 罗斯先生 你了解我必须把你收押 |
[3:09:42] | I understand. | 是的 我了解 |
[3:09:43] | What’s your reaction to | 你能对以色列最高法院作出的裁决 |
[3:09:45] | the Israeli High Court ruling? | 说一下你的反应吗? |
[3:09:47] | I’m a retired investor on a pension. | 我是个领养老金的退休投资者 |
[3:09:50] | I went to Israel to live there as a Jew | 我去以色列是因为 在我的风烛残年 |
[3:09:53] | in the twilight of my life. | 我想以一个犹太人的 身份住在那 |
[3:10:02] | Hey, Frankie! Come on out, let’s play some Hearts. | 法兰克 出来吧!我们来玩牌 |
[3:10:14] | Frankie! | 法兰克 |
[3:10:31] | Is it true you’re worth over 300 million dollars? | 罗斯先生 你的身家真的超过三亿美金? |
[3:10:35] | I’m a retired investor, living on a pension. | 我是退休的投资者 靠养老金过活 |
[3:10:38] | I came home to vote in the presidential election | 我回来是参加总统大选投票 |
[3:10:42] | because they wouldn’t give me an absentee ballot. | 因为他们不给我 一张缺席的选举票 |
[3:10:50] | Halt! | 站住! |
[3:10:58] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷! |
[3:11:01] | Hail Mary, full of grace. | 圣母玛丽亚 祈求你的保佑 |
[3:11:05] | The Lord is with thee. | 主与我同在 |
[3:11:07] | Blessed art thou amongst women. | 赐福予妇女 |
[3:11:11] | Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. | 赐福予你所孕育的果实 |
[3:11:15] | Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners. | 圣母玛丽亚!上帝之母 为我们这群罪人祈祷吧 |
[3:12:01] | Hey! Everybody, pay attention. | 每一个人 注意 |
[3:12:05] | This is my friend Carlo Rizzi. | 这是我朋友卡洛李兹 |
[3:12:07] | You know my brother Fredo. | 这是我弟弟弗雷多 你认识他 |
[3:12:08] | – Sure. -This is my stepbrother Tom | – 当然 我认识他 – 这是我的养兄汤姆 |
[3:12:12] | and that’s his girl Theresa. | 那是他的女友泰瑞莎 |
[3:12:15] | This cute little thing is my sister Connie. | 这里这个可人儿是我妹妹康妮 |
[3:12:17] | I told you about that. | 我向你提起过的 |
[3:12:18] | Say hello to Carlo. | 来吧!向卡洛打招呼 |
[3:12:20] | – He’s good-looking? – Yes. | – 他很帅 对吧? – 是的 |
[3:12:23] | The droopy thing is Mike. | 那个无精打采的傢伙 是我弟弟麦克 |
[3:12:25] | We call him Joe College. | 我们叫他大学生 知道我的意思吧 |
[3:12:27] | – Sit down. Talk to each other. – Sit down. | – 来吧 坐吧 彼此谈谈 – 坐吧 |
[3:12:31] | Hey, Mr. Einstein… | 爱因斯坦先生… |
[3:12:37] | – The cake. – Sally, get in here! | – 蛋糕在这 – 泰西欧来了 |
[3:12:40] | – I was scared. – Come on. | – 我很害怕 – 来吧! |
[3:12:43] | Where’s your father? | 令尊在哪? |
[3:12:44] | – Christmas shopping. – Put here. | – 他去做圣诞节采购快回来了 – 放在这 |
[3:12:46] | Let’s see that thing. | 让我们看看 |
[3:12:50] | That’s nice! | 漂亮吧? |
[3:12:52] | – Should I put the candles on now? – Yea go on. | – 我应该现在插蜡烛吗? – 插吧! |
[3:12:54] | – Yeah. You help her, Carlo. – Sure. | – 卡洛 你帮她好不好? – 当然 |
[3:12:56] | Hello,Tessio. | 你好 泰西欧 |
[3:12:57] | What is that? Rum? | 那是什么?兰姆酒吗? |
[3:12:59] | Yeah. | 他们说是 |
[3:13:05] | Hey Sonny,don’t touch the ante-pasta until Pop gets here. | 别偷吃菜 爸回来前别碰菜 |
[3:13:09] | Yea, come on. | 好了 |
[3:13:17] | What do you think of the nerve of those Japs? | 你们说日本人的胆量如何? |
[3:13:19] | those slanty eyed bastards, huh. | 想修理那些混蛋吧? |
[3:13:20] | Dropping bombs in out back yard and on Pops birthday ya know. | 还在爸爸生日的这一天 在后院扔炸弹 |
[3:13:23] | – Now they didn’t know it was Pop’s birthday. – They didn’t know it was Pop’s birthday. | – 他们并不晓得是爸爸生日 – 他们并不晓得是爸爸生日 |
[3:13:27] | Not surprising after the oil embargo. | 在石油禁运之后 我们就该料到的 |
[3:13:29] | What do you mean expect it, | 料想到有什么用 不管料到料不到扔炸弹 |
[3:13:30] | expect it or not they have no right dropping bombs. | 他们都没有扔炸弹的权利 |
[3:13:32] | What are you a Jap lover or something are you on their side? | 你是什么?亲日分子? 站错边了 |
[3:13:34] | I understand 30,000 enlisted this morning. | 我知道今早有三万人志愿从军 |
[3:13:36] | Bunch of saps | 一群笨蛋 |
[3:13:38] | Why are they saps? | 他们为什么是笨蛋? |
[3:13:39] | Sonny,come on.We don’t have to talk about the war. | 尚尼 别这样 我们不必谈论战争 |
[3:13:41] | Hey beat it,you go talk to Carlo alright. | 宝贝 你去和卡洛聊天 好不好? |
[3:13:46] | They’re saps | 他们是笨蛋 |
[3:13:48] | because they risk their lives for strangers. | 因他们为陌生人冒生命危险 |
[3:13:50] | Now that’s Pop talking.. | 那是爸爸的语气 |
[3:13:51] | You’re god damn right that’s Pop talking. | 一点也没错 那是爸爸的语气 |
[3:13:53] | They risk their lives for their country. | 他们为国家冒生命危险 |
[3:13:55] | Country isn’t your blood, you remember that. | 这国家不是你的血脉 你要记住 |
[3:13:57] | I don’t feel that way. | 我不觉得是那样 |
[3:13:59] | Well if you don’t fell that way | 你不觉得是那样 |
[3:14:00] | why don’t you just quit collage and go to…go to join the Army. | 你若不觉得是那样 你为何不休学去从军呢? |
[3:14:03] | I did.I’ve enlisted in the Marines. | 我那么做了 我加入了海军 |
[3:14:11] | Why didn’t you come to us? | 麦克 你为何不先来找我们? |
[3:14:14] | What do you mean? | 此话怎讲? |
[3:14:15] | I mean Pop had to pull a lot of strings | 我是说爸爸花了很大的力量 |
[3:14:16] | – to get you a deferment. – I didn’t ask for it. | – 才让你缓徵的 – 我没那么要求 |
[3:14:19] | and I didn’t want it. | 我没要求缓徵 我并不想要 |
[3:14:22] | – What’s wrong? – Come on! Knock it off! | – 你是怎么一回事 – 别这样!…别打了 |
[3:14:25] | – Sonny – Punk! | – 尚尼 – 混蛋 |
[3:14:27] | – Sonny, sit down. – Sit down. | – 尚尼!坐下 – 坐!坐下 |
[3:14:32] | Mommy, Daddy’s fighting again! | 妈!爸又在打架了! |
[3:14:39] | Go and show Carlo the tree. | 你带卡洛到客厅去 |
[3:14:46] | Uncle Miclael,mama,pop. | 麦克叔叔 妈妈 爸爸 |
[3:14:55] | Nice,real nice,break your fathers heart on his birthday. | 老天爷 你真行 在爸爸的生日上伤他的心 |
[3:15:01] | That’s swell, Mike. Congratulations. | 做的好 麦克 恭喜你 |
[3:15:04] | Go on encourage him. | 没错 鼓励他 |
[3:15:06] | I want…I want you to get me a drink,go on. | 去 倒杯酒给我 去吧 |
[3:15:13] | Now you don’t understand but, uh, your father has big plans for you. | 你不了解 你父亲对你有计划的 |
[3:15:16] | Now many times he and I have talked about your future. | 很多次他都提到了你的未来 |
[3:15:22] | – Talked to my father about my future? – Yes. | – 你和我父亲谈我的未来? – 是的 |
[3:15:27] | My future? | 我的未来? |
[3:15:29] | Mikey, he has high hopes for you. | 麦克 他对你期望很高 |
[3:15:32] | Well I have my own plans for my future. | 我对我的未来有我自己的计划 |
[3:15:35] | What’d you go to collage to get stupid? You’re really stupid. | 你上大学是去变笨的吗? 你真的笨了 |
[3:15:38] | He’s here come on. | 他回来了 快点 |
[3:15:41] | Come on… | 来吧!… |
[3:15:46] | Stupid! | 笨蛋! |
[3:16:05] | Surprise! | 大惊喜! |