英文名称:The Godfather
年代:1972
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:16] | I believe in America. | 我相信美国 |
[01:19] | America has made my fortune… | 美国使我发了财 |
[01:22] | and I raised my daughter in the American fashion. | 而我以美国方式教养我的女儿 |
[01:26] | I give her freedom, | 我给她自由 |
[01:28] | but I taught her never to dishonor her family. | 但也告诉她永远不要有辱家门 |
[01:32] | She found a boyfriend. Not an Italian. | 她交了位男友但不是意大利人 |
[01:36] | She went to the movies with him. | 她跟他去看电影 深夜才回家 |
[01:39] | She stayed out late. I didn’t protest. | 我并没有责骂她 |
[01:42] | Two months ago, he took her for a drive… | 两个月前他与另一个男孩 |
[01:45] | with another boyfriend. | 带她去兜风 |
[01:48] | They made her drink whiskey… | 他们强灌她喝威士忌 |
[01:51] | and then they tried to take advantage of her. | 然后他们想要占她便宜 |
[01:55] | She resisted.She kept her honor. | 她抵抗 她保住了名节 |
[02:01] | So they beat her like an animal. | 于是他们像对动物般的毒打她 |
[02:06] | When I went to the hospital, her nose was broken… | 当我到医院时 她的鼻梁断了 |
[02:11] | her jaw was shattered… | 她的下巴被打碎了 |
[02:13] | held together by wire. | 必须用钢丝绑着才不会掉下来 |
[02:17] | She couldn’t even weep because of the pain. | 她痛得不能哭 |
[02:23] | But I wept. Why did I weep? | 但我却哭了 我为什么哭呢? |
[02:29] | She was the light of my life. | 我视她如珠如宝 |
[02:33] | Beautiful girl. | 她长得很美丽 |
[02:39] | Now she will never be beautiful again. | 现在她再也美丽不起来 |
[02:48] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[02:58] | I went to the police like a good American. | 我…像个守法的美国人一样 我去报警 |
[03:03] | These two boys were brought to trial. | 那两个男孩受到了审判 |
[03:06] | Ajudge sentence them to three years in prison…and suspend their sentence. | 法官判他们有期徒刑三年但缓刑 |
[03:13] | Suspended sentence. | 缓刑 |
[03:15] | They went free that very day. | 他们当天就没事了 |
[03:20] | I stood in the courtroom like a fool. | 我像个傻瓜似的站在法庭中 |
[03:23] | And those two bastard, they smiled at me. | 而那两个混蛋竟朝着我笑 |
[03:28] | Then I said to my wife, | 于是我对我太太说 |
[03:30] | “For justice we must go to Don Corleone.” | 为求公道 我们必须去找柯里昂阁下 |
[03:39] | Why did you go to the police? Why didn’t you come to me first? | 你去报警前为何不先来找我 |
[03:43] | What do you want of me? | 你要我怎么样 |
[03:45] | Tell me anything, but do what I beg you to do. | 你尽管吩咐 但求你一定要帮我这个忙 |
[03:50] | What is that? | 帮你什么忙 |
[04:16] | That I cannot do. | 那个我办不到 |
[04:19] | I’ll give you anything you ask. | 你要什么 我都会给你 |
[04:24] | We’ve known each other many years, | 我们相识多年 |
[04:26] | but this is the first time you ever came to me for counsel or for help. | 这是你第一次来找我帮忙 |
[04:30] | I can’t remember the last time that you invited me… to your house for a cup of coffee… | 我记不起你上次是何时 请我到你家去喝咖啡了 |
[04:37] | even though my wife is godmother to your only child. | 何况我太太还是你独生女的教母 |
[04:41] | But let’s be frank. | 我坦白说吧 |
[04:43] | You never wanted my friendship… | 你从来就不想要我的友谊 |
[04:46] | and you were afraid to be in my debt. | 而且你害怕欠我人情 |
[04:50] | I didn’t want to get into trouble. | 我不想卷入是非 |
[04:53] | I understand. | 我了解 |
[04:56] | You found paradise in America. | 你在美国发了财 |
[05:01] | You had a good trade, made a good living. | 生意做的很好 生活过的很好 |
[05:04] | Police protected you, and there were courts of law. | 有警察和法律保护你 |
[05:06] | So you didn’t need a friend like me. | 你不需要我这种朋友 |
[05:11] | But now you come to me and you say… | 但是现在你来找我说 |
[05:15] | “Don Corleone, give me justice.” | 柯里昂阁下 请帮我主持公道 |
[05:18] | But you don’t ask with respect. | 但你对我一点尊重也没有 |
[05:21] | You don’t offer friendship. | 你并不把我当朋友 |
[05:24] | You don’t even think to call me “Godfather.” | 你甚至不愿意喊我教父 |
[05:28] | Instead, you come into my house… on the day my daughter is to be married… | 你在我女儿结婚当天来我家 |
[05:33] | and you ask me to do murder for money. | 用钱收买我为你杀人 |
[05:36] | I ask you for justice. | 我只是要求你主持公道 |
[05:37] | That is not justice. Your daughter is still alive. | 那不是公道 你女儿还活着 |
[05:41] | They must suffer then as she suffers. | 那么让他们像她一样受折磨 |
[05:47] | How much shall I pay you? | 我应该付你多少钱 |
[06:04] | Bonasera Bonasera. | 包纳萨拉 包纳萨拉 |
[06:08] | What have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully? | 到底我做了什么让你这么的不尊重我 |
[06:13] | If you’d come to me in friendship… | 如果你以朋友身分来找我 |
[06:16] | then the scum that ruined your daughter…would be suffering this very day. | 那么伤害你女儿的杂碎 就会受到折磨 |
[06:22] | And if, by chance… an honest man like yourself should make enemies… | 你这种诚实人的敌人 |
[06:25] | then they would become my enemies. | 也就是我的敌人 |
[06:30] | And then they would fear you. | 那么 他们就会害怕你 |
[06:36] | Be my friend? | 当我的朋友 |
[06:42] | Godfather. | 教父 |
[06:48] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:51] | Someday, and that day may never come… | 他日我或许需要你的帮忙 |
[06:54] | I’ll call upon you to do a service for me. | 也可能不会有那么一天 |
[06:58] | But until that day… | 但在那一天到来之前 |
[07:02] | accept this justice as a gift on my daughter’s wedding day. | 收下这份公道做为小女结婚之礼 |
[07:06] | Grazie, Godfather. | 谢谢 教父 别客气 |
[07:15] | Give this to Clemenza. | 这件事交给… 克里曼沙 |
[07:21] | I want reliable people… people that aren’t going to be carried away. | 我要用可靠的人头脑清醒的人 |
[07:24] | I mean, we’re not murderers… in spite of what this undertaker says. | 我们不是谋杀犯 下手别太重 |
[07:54] | -Where’s Michael?-What? Don’t worry. It’s early. He’ll be here. | 麦克在哪? 别担心 他一会就来 |
[07:58] | We’re not taking it. | 没有麦克我不照相 |
[07:59] | We’re not taking the picture without Michael. | 待会再拍 |
[08:08] | -What’s the matter, Sonny?-It’s Michael. | 什么事? 麦克的事 |
[09:00] | Don Barzini. | 你好 巴西尼阁下 |
[09:05] | 你认得我儿子吧 | |
[09:18] | Hey, Paulie! Let me have some wine. | 保利 让我喝点酒 |
[09:21] | Paulie! More wine. Scusi, please. | 保利 再来点酒 |
[09:26] | You look “terrif” on the floor. What are you, a dance judge or something? | 你看起来棒极了 你是裁判还是什么? |
[09:29] | Go take a walk around the neighborhood. Do your job. | 闪开吧 到附近晃晃做你的工作 |
[09:41] | Sandra, come on. Do me a favor. Watch the kids. | 仙杜拉 帮个忙 别让孩子乱跑 好吗? |
[09:44] | -Don’t let ’em run wild.-You watch yourself, all right? | 你看好你自己 好吗? |
[10:08] | Twenty or thirty grand. In small bills, cash. | 两三万元小钞 全是现金 |
[10:13] | In that little silk purse. | 全在那个小丝袋里 |
[10:15] | If this was somebody else’s wedding. | 如果这是我的婚礼我就发财了 |
[10:19] | Hey, Paulie! I got two gobbagool… gabagol and a prosciutto. | 保利 接住吧 |
[10:24] | Stupid jerk! | 你这个笨蛋 |
[10:34] | Hey, what’s the matter? | 怎么回事? |
[10:49] | Have to go back to work. | 我得回去工作了 汤姆 |
[10:51] | It’s part of the wedding. | 这是婚礼的一部分 |
[10:52] | No Sicilian can refuse any request on his daughter’s wedding day. | 没有西西里人在女儿结婚那天 能拒绝任何的请求 |
[11:01] | Don Corleone, I am honored and grateful… that you have invited me to your home… | 柯里昂阁下能受邀到贵府 深感荣幸 |
[11:09] | Get outta here. | 你们在干什么?滚 |
[11:12] | This is a private party. Go on. | 这是私人宴会 快滚 |
[11:15] | What is it? Hey, my sister’s wedding. | 这算什么? 是我妹妹的婚礼 |
[11:25] | Goddamn FBI don’t respect nothin’. | 该死的联邦密探什么都不尊重 |
[11:31] | Hey, come here, come here. Come here!There. | 过来这 |
[11:48] | But towards the end he was paroled…to help with the American war effort. | 但最后他获假释去为美国作战 |
[11:53] | For the last six months, he’s been working at my pastry shop. | 过去六个月他在我的糕饼店做事 |
[11:56] | Nazorine, my friend, what can I do for you? | 纳色利 我的朋友 我能为你做什么? |
[11:59] | Now that the war is over… | 现在战争结束了 |
[12:01] | this boy, Enzo, they want to repatriate him back to Italy. | 这男孩 安索 他们要把他遣返意大利 |
[12:05] | Godfather, I have a daughter. See, she and Enzo… | 教父 我有个女儿她和安索… |
[12:11] | You want Enzo to stay in this country… and you want your daughter to be married. | 你要安索留在这个国家 和你女儿成亲 |
[12:17] | You understand everything Thank you. | 你什么都了解 谢谢 |
[12:20] | Mr. Hagen. Thank you. | 哈根先生 谢谢 |
[12:26] | And wait till you see the beautiful wedding cake…I made for your daughter. | 待会看看我为你女儿 做的结婚蛋糕 |
[12:29] | Like this, with the bride and the groom and angel | 这么高… 还有一对新人和天使 |
[12:38] | – Who should I give this job to? – Not to our paisan. | – 这件事我该交给谁去办 – 别给我们这个选区 |
[12:42] | Give it to a Jew congressman in another district. | 给别地区的犹太籍众议员 |
[12:46] | Who else is on the list? | 名单上还有谁 |
[12:53] | Hey, Michael. How are you? Hello. | 你好 麦克 |
[13:16] | He’s not on the list, but Luca Brasi wants to see you. | 路卡布拉西不在名单上 但他想要见你 |
[13:25] | Is this necessary? | 这个…有这个必要吗? |
[13:28] | He didn’t expect to be invited to the wedding…so he wanted to thank you. | 他没料到会受邀参加婚礼 所以要向你致谢 |
[13:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:33] | Don Corleone, I am honored and grateful… | 柯里昂阁下 在令媛婚礼这天 |
[13:37] | that you have invited me to your home…on the wedding day of your daughter. | 能受邀到贵府深感荣幸 |
[13:42] | And may their first child be a masculine child. | 希望他们早生贵子 |
[13:46] | – Don… – Michael?Don Corleone… | 麦克 |
[13:49] | That man over there is talking to himself. | 那边的那个人在自言自语 |
[13:52] | See that scary guy over there? | 看到那边那个吓人的家伙了吗? |
[13:55] | He’s a very scary guy.Who is he? What’s his name? | 他很叫人害怕 他是谁?叫什么名字 |
[13:59] | His name is Luca Brasi…and he helps my father out sometimes. | 他叫做路卡布拉西 有时候替家父办事 |
[14:05] | oh,Michael,Wait a minute. He’s coming over here. | 麦克 等一下 他过来了 |
[14:08] | Mike | 麦克 |
[14:10] | Tom | 汤姆 |
[14:13] | You look terrific! | 你气色好极了 |
[14:15] | My brother Tom Hagen. This is Kay Adams. | 家兄汤姆哈根 这是凯亚当斯 |
[14:18] | How do you do? Nice to meet you. | 你好 你好 |
[14:19] | Your father’s been asking for you. | 你父亲要见你 |
[14:22] | – Very nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you.I’ll be there. | 幸会 幸会 |
[14:27] | If he’s your brother, why does he have a different name? | 若他是你哥哥 为何不同姓? |
[14:29] | When my brother Sonny was a kid… he found Tom Hagen in the street, and he had no home. | 小时候在街上发现汤姆无家可归 |
[14:35] | So my father took him in… | 所以家父收养了他 |
[14:39] | and he’s been with us ever since. | 从此他就和我们住在一起了 |
[14:42] | He’s a good lawyer. | 他是个好律师 |
[14:45] | Not a Sicilian, but… I think he’s gonna be consigliere. | 不是西西里人但我想他会当军师 |
[14:49] | – What’s that? – That’s… | 那是什么? 那是… |
[14:53] | like a counselor, an advisor. Very important to the family. | 像是个顾问在家族中的地位非常重要 |
[14:57] | You like your lasagna? | 你的扁形通心面还好吧 |
[15:04] | Don Corleone | 柯里昂阁下 |
[15:06] | I am honored and grateful… | 在令媛的婚礼受到邀请 |
[15:10] | that you have invited me to your daughter’s wedding… | 深感荣幸与感激 |
[15:18] | on the day of your daughter’s wedding. | 在令媛结婚的当天 |
[15:21] | And I hope that their first child…be a masculine child. | 我希望他们能早生贵子 |
[15:27] | I pledge my ever-ending loyalty. | 这是我一点小小的心意 |
[15:34] | For your daughter’s bridal purse. Thank you, Luca, | 祝福他们俩白头偕老 谢谢你 路卡 |
[15:38] | my most valued friend. | 我最珍贵的朋友 |
[15:40] | Don Corleone, I’m gonna leave you now… because I know you are busy. | 柯里昂阁下 我晓得你忙 我先告退了 |
[15:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:37] | Signora Corleone! | 柯里昂夫人 |
[16:40] | No! | 不… |
[17:52] | Senator Cauly apologized for not coming personally… | 科利参议员对不能亲自来致歉 |
[17:55] | but said you’d understand. | 他说你会谅解的 |
[17:57] | Also some of the judges.They’ve all sent gifts. | 还有一些法官也一样 他们都送了礼物敬你 |
[18:04] | What is that outside? | 外面是怎么回事 |
[18:14] | Johnny! | 强尼 |
[18:20] | I love you. Hey, Johnny, look over here! | 我爱你 |
[18:32] | He came all the way from California to come to the wedding. | 他大老远由加州赶来参加婚礼 |
[18:35] | – I told you he was going to come. | 我告诉过你他会来的 |
[18:36] | – It’s been two years.- He’s probably in trouble again. | 已经两年了 他也许又有麻烦 |
[18:38] | – He’s a good godson. | 他是个好教子 |
[18:40] | Johnny Johnny Sing a song. | 强尼…唱首歌 |
[19:00] | Michael, you never told me you knew Johnny Fontane. | 麦克 你从未告诉我你认得强尼方亭 |
[19:03] | -Sure. You wanna meet him?-Huh? Oh, well, sure. | 你想见他吗? 当然 |
[19:07] | My father helped him with his career.he did? | 家父帮他建立他的事业 真的? |
[19:11] | – For my Connie. How? | 怎么做的? |
[19:14] | – Let’s listen to the song. – No Michael. | 我们先听这首唱 不 麦克 |
[19:51] | Please, Michael. Tell me. | 拜托 麦克 告诉我 |
[19:57] | When Johnny was first starting out.. | 强尼刚出道时 |
[20:00] | he was signed to this personal service contract with a big bandleader. | 和一个乐队领班签了合约 |
[20:05] | And as his career got better and better…he wanted to get out of it. | 当他走红后 想要解除合约 |
[20:10] | Now, Johnny is my father’s godson… | 强尼是家父的教子 |
[20:14] | and my father went to see this bandleader… | 于是家父去见乐队负责人 |
[20:16] | and he offered him $ 10,000 to let Johnny go. | 而且出一万元要他与强尼解约 |
[20:20] | But the bandleader said no. | 他说不行 |
[20:23] | So the next day my father went to see him…only this time with Luca Brasi. | 第二天家父再去见他 只是这次带着路卡布拉西 |
[20:31] | And within an hour, | 一个小时之内 |
[20:33] | he signed a release… for a certified check of $ 1,000. | 他签了解约书 只收了一千元的支票 |
[20:40] | How’d he do that? | 他是怎么办到的 |
[20:42] | My father made him an offer he couldn’t refuse. | 家父提了个他不能拒绝的条件 |
[20:46] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[20:48] | Luca Brasi held a gun to his head… | 路卡布拉西用枪顶着他的头 |
[20:51] | and my father assured him that either his brains…or his signature would be on the contract. | 他要是不签字脑袋就会开花 |
[21:01] | That’s a true story. | 这是真实的故事 |
[21:14] | That’s my family, Kay. It’s not me. | 凯 那是我的家庭 不是我 |
[22:03] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[22:05] | I want you to find Santino. Tell him to come to the office. | 汤姆叫桑提诺来我的办公室 |
[22:18] | How are you, Fredo? | 你好吗?弗雷多 |
[22:20] | My brother Fredo. This is Kay Adams. | 家兄弗雷多 这位是凯亚当斯 |
[22:25] | – Hi. – How ya doin’? | 你好 你好吗? |
[22:29] | – This is my brother Mike. – Are you having a good time? | 这是舍弟麦克 玩的愉快吗? |
[22:34] | Yeah. This is your friend, huh? | 这是你的朋友 |
[22:37] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[22:39] | My voice is weak.It’s weak. | 我的嗓子很虚弱 很虚弱 |
[22:43] | Anyway, if I had this part in the picture… | 总之我若能得到那部戏的角色 |
[22:47] | it puts me right back up on top again. | 我会再次走红的 |
[22:50] | But this… this man out there, he won’t give it to me. | 但是电影公司的老板不让我演 |
[22:55] | – The head of the studio. – What’s his name? -Woltz. | 他叫什么名字? 华尔斯 |
[22:58] | He won’t give it to me… and he says there’s no chance, no chance. | 他不肯让我演而且还说门都没有 |
[23:07] | Sonny?Sonny? | 桑尼?桑尼?桑尼? |
[23:19] | Sonny, you in there? | 桑尼?你在里面吗? |
[23:21] | – What? | 什么事 |
[23:22] | – The old man wants to see you. | 老头子要见你 |
[23:25] | Yeah, one minute. | 好 马上去 |
[23:32] | Sonny | 桑尼 |
[23:41] | A month ago, | 一个月以前 |
[23:43] | he bought the movie rights to this book.A best-seller. | 他买下这本畅销书的电影版权 |
[23:46] | And the main character is a guy just like me. | 男主角就像是我的写照 |
[23:50] | Why, I wouldn’t even have to act.Just be myself. | 我根本不需要演 只要当我自己即可 |
[23:54] | Oh, Godfather, I don’t know what to do. | 但…教父 我不知该怎么办 |
[23:58] | You can act like a man! | 你要表现得像个男人 |
[24:00] | What’s the matter with you? | 你是怎么回事 |
[24:02] | Is this how you turned out? | 这就是你在好莱坞学到的 |
[24:05] | A Hollywood finocchio that cries like a woman? | 哭的像个女人 |
[24:08] | “What can I do?” | 该怎么办?怎么办? |
[24:11] | What is that nonsense? | 算什么鬼话 |
[24:12] | Ridiculous! | 岂有此理 |
[24:19] | – You spend time with your family? – Sure I do. | 你有花时间与家人共聚吗? 我当然有 |
[24:22] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:24] | Because the man who doesn’t spend time with his family…can never be a real man. | 因为不抽空陪家人的男人 不是真正的男人 |
[24:28] | Come here. | 过来这 |
[24:34] | You look terrible. I want you to eat. | 你看来糟透了 我要你多吃点 |
[24:37] | I want you to rest well | 好好休息 |
[24:39] | and a month from now this Hollywood big shot’s gonna give you what you want. | 从现在起一个月内好莱坞大亨 会让你愿望成真 |
[24:43] | Too late. They start shooting in a week. | 太迟了他们一周内就要开拍了 |
[24:46] | I’m gonna make him an offer he can’t refuse. | 我会给他一个他无法拒绝的提议 |
[24:52] | Now just go outside, enjoy yourself…and forget about all this nonsense. | 现在你到外面去好好的玩 |
[24:58] | Listen. I want you to leave it all to me.All right. | 其它的交给我来办 好的 |
[25:27] | What time does my daughter leave with the bridegroom? | 我女儿女婿何时离开 |
[25:30] | In a few minutes, right after they cut the cake. | 切完蛋糕后的几分钟 |
[25:33] | Now, your new son-in-law, we give him something important. | 你的新女婿要给重要职务吗? |
[25:37] | Never. | 永远不要 |
[25:38] | Give him a living but never discuss the family business with him. | 让他们过好日子 但别让他插手家族中的事 |
[25:42] | What else? | 还有什么事 |
[25:43] | Virgil Sollozzo called. | 韦尔斯索洛佐来过电话 |
[25:45] | We have to give him a day sometime next week. | 下周我们必须安排跟他见面 |
[25:48] | We’ll discuss him when you come back from California. | 等你从加州回来我们再讨论 |
[25:51] | When am I going to California? | 我何时要去加州了 |
[25:52] | I want you to go tonight. | 我要你今晚去 |
[25:54] | I want you to talk to | 我要你和这个 |
[25:56] | this movie big shot and settle this business for Johnny. | 电影大亨谈谈 把强尼的事摆平 |
[26:00] | If there’s nothing else, I’d like to go to my daughter’s wedding. | 若没有其它事 我想去参加我女儿的婚礼了 |
[26:07] | Carlo, we’re gonna take the picture. | 卡洛 我们要拍照了 |
[26:11] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[26:13] | No, Michael, not me. | 不 麦克 我不行 |
[26:20] | Just a little closer.Okay, that’s it. Just like that now. Hold it. | 好了 就是这样 别动 |
[28:14] | All right, start talking. | 好了 开始说吧 |
[28:16] | I was sent by a friend of Johnny Fontane. | 我是强尼方亭的朋友派来的 |
[28:19] | This friend is my client and would give his undying friendship… | 他的朋友是我的委托人 |
[28:22] | to Mr. Woltz if Mr. Woltz would grant us a small favor. | 若是华尔斯先生能帮他个小忙,他将会感激不尽 |
[28:26] | Woltz is listening. | 继续说下去 |
[28:28] | Give Johnny the part in that new war film you’re starting next week. | 把你下周开拍的新片男主角 让强尼担任 |
[28:38] | And what favor would your friend… grant Mr. Woltz? | 他的朋友会回报我什么好处 |
[28:43] | You’re gonna have some union problems.My client could make them disappear. | 你若有工会问题我的委托人能摆平 |
[28:47] | Also, one of your top stars has just moved… | 而你旗下一位抽大麻的大牌 |
[28:50] | from marijuana to heroin. | 现在吸起海洛因了 |
[28:51] | – Are you trying to muscle me? | 你想要威胁我吗? |
[28:52] | – Absolutely not. | 绝对没有 我只是 |
[28:54] | Listen to me, you smooth-talking son of a bitch! | 听着你这个油腔滑调的王八蛋 |
[28:56] | Let me lay it on the line for you and your boss, whoever he is! | 让我对你及你的老板说清楚 不管他是何许人 |
[28:59] | Johnny Fontane will never get that movie. | 强尼方亭绝对得不到那个角色 |
[29:00] | I don’t care how many dago, guinea, wop…greaseball goombahs come outta the woodwork. | 我不在乎有多少意大利的移民 来找我麻烦 |
[29:05] | I’m German-Irish. | 我是德裔爱尔兰人 |
[29:06] | Well, let me tell you something, my kraut mick friend. | 坦白告诉你 德国朋友 |
[29:09] | I’ll make so much trouble for you, you won’t know what hit you. | 你大祸临头了 你甚至不会晓得是谁扁你 |
[29:11] | I’m a lawyer. I have not threatened… | 华尔斯先生 我是位律师 我不是来威胁你 |
[29:13] | I know almost every big lawyer in New York. Who are you? | 我认识纽约的每位大律师 你是谁? |
[29:17] | I have a special practice. I handle one client. | 我的执业情况特别 只为一位委托人办事 |
[29:21] | Now, you have my number. I’ll wait for your call. | 你有我的电话号码 我等你电话 |
[29:24] | By the way, I admire your pictures very much. | 告诉你 我很喜欢你的电影 |
[29:32] | Check him out. | 摸清他的底细 |
[29:56] | – This is really beautiful. | 真是美极了 |
[29:57] | Look at this. Used to decorate the palace of a king. | 看看这个原本是用来装饰王宫的 |
[30:01] | Oh, yeah. Very nice. | 很漂亮 |
[30:03] | Why didn’t you say you worked for Corleone, Tom? | 你为何不说你为柯里昂阁下做事 |
[30:06] | I thought you were just some cheap, two-bit hustler… | 我以为你只是个市井流氓 |
[30:08] | Johnny was running in, trying to bluff me. | 是强尼派来勒索我的 |
[30:10] | I don’t like to use his name unless it’s really necessary. | 除非真的必要 否则我不想提起他的名字 |
[30:12] | – How’s your drink, Tom? – Fine. | 你的酒还好吗? 很好 |
[30:14] | Come with me. I want to show you something really beautiful. | 到这边来 让你看看真正漂亮的东西 |
[30:17] | You do appreciate beauty, don’t you, Tom? | 你的眼光应该不错吧 |
[30:23] | There you are. $600,000 on four hooves. | 这里 这匹马价值六十万元 |
[30:25] | I’ll bet Russian czars… never paid that kind of dough for a single horse. | 我敢说俄国沙皇 也从未在马身上花那么大笔钱 |
[30:30] | Khartoum. | 达通 达通 |
[30:35] | I’m not gonna race him, though. I’m gonna put him out to stud. | 不过我不会用它们来比赛 我要它们当种马 |
[30:41] | – Thanks, Tony. – You’re welcome. | 谢谢 汤尼 不必客气 |
[30:42] | – Come on. – Let’s get something to eat. | 我们去吃点东西吧 |
[30:46] | Mr. Corleone is Johnny’s godfather. | 柯里昂是强尼的教父 |
[30:50] | To the Italian people, that’s a very religious…sacred, close relationship. | 对意大利人而言 那是种宗教上神圣的亲密关系 |
[30:54] | I respect that. | 我很敬重这点 |
[30:55] | Just tell him he should ask me anything else. | 告诉他除了这件事 |
[30:58] | This is one favor I can’t give him. | 我什么都答应 |
[31:00] | He never asks a second favor when he’s been refused the first. | 他被拒绝一次后 不会再要求第二次 |
[31:04] | – Understood? – You don’t understand.Johnny Fontane never gets that movie. | 你不了解强尼方亭 永远别想演那部电影 |
[31:10] | That part is perfect for him. | 他很适合那个角色 |
[31:12] | It’ll make him a big star. | 会让他成为巨星 |
[31:14] | I’m gonna run him out of the business. | 但我要让他走投无路 |
[31:16] | Let me tell you why. | 我告诉你为什么 |
[31:20] | Johnny Fontane ruined one of Woltz International’s… most valuable proteges. | 强尼毁了一位华尔斯国际公司 最有前途的女星 |
[31:25] | For five years, we had her under training. | 五年来我们不断地训练她 |
[31:27] | Singing lessons, acting lessons, dancing lessons. | 歌唱课、表演课、跳舞课 |
[31:30] | I spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on her. | 我在她身上投资了无数的金钱 |
[31:32] | I was gonna make her a big star. | 我要让她成为一位巨星 |
[31:35] | And let me be even more frank. | 让我更坦白的告诉你 |
[31:38] | Just to show you that I’m not a hard-hearted man…that it’s not all dollars and cents. | 让你知道我不是铁石心肠 也不是势利眼 |
[31:43] | She was beautiful. She was young, she was innocent! | 她年轻漂亮 天真无邪 |
[31:47] | She was the greatest piece of ass I’ve ever had…and I’ve had ’em all over the world! | 我拥有她就等于拥有全世界 |
[31:52] | And then Johnny Fontane comes along… | 然后强尼方亭出现了 |
[31:55] | with his olive oil voice and guinea charm. | 带着磁性的嗓音 加上意大利的魅力 |
[31:58] | And she runs off. | 把她拐走了 |
[32:01] | She threw it all away just to make me look ridiculous… | 她跑掉了使我非常难堪 |
[32:06] | and a man in my position can’t afford…to be made to look ridiculous! | 而我这种地位的人无法忍受难堪 |
[32:11] | Now you get the hell outta here! | 你马上给我滚 |
[32:13] | And if that goombah tries any rough stuff… | 若是那混球想对我动粗 |
[32:16] | you tell him I ain’t no bandleader. | 你告诉他我不是乐队领班 |
[32:19] | Yeah. I heard that story. | 我听过那个故事了 |
[32:23] | Thank you for the dinner and a very pleasant evening. | 谢谢你的晚餐款待 |
[32:27] | If your car could take me to the airport… | 也许你能派车送我去机场 |
[32:30] | Mr. Corleone is a man who insists on hearing bad news immediately. | 柯里昂先生坚持 坏消息要立刻回报 |
[34:26] | – You’re not too tired, Tom? – No, I slept on the plane. | 你不会太累吧?汤姆 我在飞机上睡过了 |
[34:30] | I have the Sollozzo notes here. | 我这里有索洛佐的资料 |
[34:33] | Now… Sollozzo is known as”The Turk.” | 众人皆知 索洛佐是土耳其人 |
[34:40] | He’s supposed to be very good with a knife… | 他应该善于用刀 |
[34:42] | but only in matters of business… with some sort of reasonable complaint. | 但只有发生利益冲突时才会使用 |
[34:47] | his business is narcotics. | 他是做毒品生意的 |
[34:50] | he has fields in Turkey where they grow the poppy… | 他们在土耳其种罂粟 |
[34:54] | and in Sicily he has the plants to process them into heroin. | 在西西里有工厂提炼成海洛因 |
[34:58] | Now, he needs cash | 他需要现金 |
[34:59] | and he needs protection from the police for which he gives a piece of the action. | 以及在毒品交易时 需要警方的保护 |
[35:03] | I couldn’t find out how much. | 我无法查出保护费价钱多少 |
[35:05] | The Tattaglia family is behind him here in New York. | 在纽约是塔托里亚家族 在保护他 |
[35:08] | Now, they have to be in it for something. | 他们一定也想分占利益 |
[35:10] | Santino Corleone. | 桑尼柯里昂 |
[35:11] | What about his prison record?Two terms, one in Italy, one here. | 他的犯罪前科呢? 一次在意大利 一次在这 |
[35:16] | He’s known as a top narcotics man. | 他是众所周知的大毒枭 |
[35:19] | Santino, what do you think? | 桑提诺 你认为呢 |
[35:22] | There’s a lot of money in that white powder. | 白粉可以赚大钱 |
[35:27] | Tom? I say, yes, | 我赞成 |
[35:29] | there’s more money potential in narcotics than anything else we’re looking at. | 毒品比什么都好赚 |
[35:32] | If we don’t get into it, somebody else will. | 就算我们不加入 别人也会 |
[35:35] | Maybe one of the five families, maybe all of them. | 也许是五大家族之也许全部都会 |
[35:37] | With the money they earn… they can buy more police and political power. | 他们会用毒品赚到的钱 买通警方和政客 |
[35:41] | Then they come after us. | 到时就会赶上我们 |
[35:44] | Now we have the unions, we have the gambling… | 现在我们掌握了工会及赌场 |
[35:46] | and they’re the best things to have, but narcotics…is a thing of the future. | 而他们却掌握未来最好的东西 毒品 |
[35:50] | If we don’t get a piece of that action… | 我们若不能分一杯羹 |
[35:52] | we risk everything we have. | 我们可能会失去一切 |
[35:53] | Not now, but ten years from now. | 我不是指现在而是在十年之内 |
[36:00] | So? What’s your answer gonna be, Pop? | 你的答案是什么呢?爸爸 |
[36:08] | Don Corleone | 柯里昂阁下 |
[36:11] | I need a man who has powerful friends. | 我需要有势力的友人 |
[36:15] | I need a million dollars in cash. | 我需要一百万元的现金 |
[36:17] | I need, Don Corleone, those politicians that you carry in your pocket, like so many nickels and dimes. | 我需要你手中掌握的政客 |
[36:25] | – What is the interest for my family? – Thirty percent. | – 对我家族有什么利益? – 三成 |
[36:29] | In the first year, your end should be 3, 4 million dollars. | 第一年你就可进帐三四百万元 |
[36:33] | And then it would go up. | 然后还会增加 |
[36:36] | And what is the interest for the Tattaglia family? | 塔托里亚家族 会得到什么好处? |
[36:42] | My compliments. | 我的敬意 |
[36:47] | I’ll take care of the Tattaglias outta my share. | 我会从我那一份当中分给他们 |
[36:51] | So, I receive 30% for finance…political influence and legal protection. | 我提供财务、政治和法律的保护 可以分到三成 |
[36:58] | – That’s what you’re telling me. – That’s right. | 没错 |
[37:01] | Why do you come to me? | 你为何来找我 |
[37:03] | Why do I deserve this generosity? | 我为何值得你这么慷慨 |
[37:05] | If you consider a million dollars in cash…just “finance”… | 若你能考虑投资一百万元现金 |
[37:11] | te salud, Don Corleone. | 我就会向你敬礼 柯里昂阁下 |
[37:24] | I said that I would see you because…I heard that you were a serious man… | 我肯见你是因为 我听说你是个正直的人 |
[37:29] | to be treated with respect. | 所以我以礼相待 |
[37:36] | But I must say no to you. | 但是我必须拒绝你 |
[37:40] | And I’ll give you my reason. | 我会告诉你原因 |
[37:43] | It’s true, I have a lot of friends in politics. | 没错 我是有很多政界的朋友 |
[37:47] | But they wouldn’t be friendly very long… | 但若他们知道我在搞毒品生意 而不再是赌博时 |
[37:50] | if they knew my business was drugs instead of gambling… | 他们就不再是我的朋友 |
[37:52] | which they regard as a harmless vice. | 他们认为赌博 只是些无伤大雅的事业 |
[37:55] | – But drugs is a dirty business. | 但毒品是败坏德性的生意 |
[37:57] | – No, Don Corleone…It doesn’t make any difference to me… | 但是柯里昂阁下… 对我而言一个人以何为生 |
[37:59] | what a man does for a living, you understand… | 并没有什么差别 |
[38:03] | but your business is…a little dangerous. | 但你这种生意…有一点危险性 |
[38:08] | If you’re worried about security for your million… | 若你还是担心安全的问题 |
[38:11] | the Tattaglias will guarantee it. | 塔托里亚会做保证的 |
[38:12] | You’re tellin’ me the Tattaglias guarantee our investment… | 你是说塔托里亚家族 会保证我们的投资… |
[38:15] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[38:23] | I have a sentimental weakness for my children…and I spoil them, as you can see. | 你看我把孩子都给宠坏了 |
[38:28] | They talk when they should listen. | 他们说话非常没有分寸 |
[38:30] | But anyway Signor Sollozzo | 但总之 索洛佐先生 |
[38:33] | my “no” is final… | 我的决定还是不行 |
[38:35] | and I wish to congratulate you on your new business. | 我要恭喜你的生意 |
[38:37] | I know you’ll do very well, and good luck to you… | 我知道你会很成功我祝你好运 |
[38:40] | especially since your interests don’t conflict with mine. | 尤其是你的生意不会与我的冲突 |
[38:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:06] | Santino | 桑提诺 |
[39:08] | Come here. | 到这来 |
[39:12] | What’s the matter with you? | 你是怎么回事 |
[39:14] | I think your brain is going soft…from all that comedy you’re playing with that young girl. | 我看你和女孩子胡搞之后 脑子退化了 |
[39:19] | Never tell anybody outside the family what you’re thinking again. | 别让外人知道你在想什么 |
[39:24] | Go on. | 走吧 |
[39:29] | Tom, what… What is this nonsense? | 汤姆 这是什么乱七八糟的 |
[39:32] | It’s from Johnny. He’s starring in that new film. | 那是强尼送的 他主演了那部新电影 |
[39:36] | Well, take it away. | 好了 把它拿走 |
[39:39] | Take it over there. | 把它放到那去 |
[39:42] | And… | 还有 |
[39:45] | tell Luca Brasi to come in. | 叫路卡布拉西到这来 |
[39:53] | I’m a little worried about this Sollozzo fellow. | 我对这索洛佐有点担心 |
[39:56] | I want you to find out what he’s got under his fingernails. | 我要你弄清楚他在耍什么把戏 |
[40:00] | Go to the Tattaglias… | 到塔托里亚那边去 |
[40:04] | and make them think…that you’re not too happy with our family… | 让他们以为你与我们家族不融洽 |
[40:10] | and find out what you can. | 尽量查 |
[40:30] | And I got something for your mother and for Sonny… | 我买了东西给令堂 |
[40:33] | and a tie for Freddy…and Tom Hagen got the Reynolds pen. | 还有给弗雷多的领带 给汤姆的钢笔 |
[40:38] | – What do you want for Christmas? – Me?Oh, just you. | 你圣诞节想要什么? 我只要你 |
[41:13] | Andiamo, Fredo. | 醒醒 弗雷多 |
[41:15] | Tell Paulie to get the car. We’re going. | 叫保利备车 我们要走了 |
[41:17] | Okay, Pa. | 好的 爸 |
[41:18] | I’ll have to get it myself. Paulie called in sick this morning. | 我来开车 保利今早生病了 |
[41:24] | Paulie’s a good kid. I don’t mind gettin’ the car. | 保利是个好孩子 我不介意自己开车 |
[41:31] | Buon natale, Caro. Gràzie | 谢谢 |
[42:16] | Luca, I am Bruno Tattaglia.I know. | 路卡 我是布鲁诺·塔托里亚 我知道 |
[42:21] | Scotch? Prewar. | 想喝杯威士忌吗? |
[42:22] | 先暖和一下 | |
[42:24] | 我不喝酒 | |
[42:30] | You know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗? |
[42:32] | Yeah. | 我认识你 |
[42:33] | 你和塔托里亚家族谈过了 对吧? | |
[42:38] | 我认为我们可以一起做些生意 | |
[42:44] | 我需要像你这么壮的人 | |
[42:47] | 我听说你与柯里昂家族不和 | |
[42:55] | 想加入我们吗? | |
[42:57] | 我能得到什么好处 | |
[42:59] | 起薪五万元 | |
[43:07] | 还不坏 | |
[43:09] | 同意了 | |
[44:10] | Tom! Tom Hagen. Merry Christmas. | 汤姆哈根 圣诞快乐 |
[44:14] | I’m glad I run into you. | 我很高兴遇见你 |
[44:16] | I wanna talk to you.I haven’t got time. | 我想跟你聊聊 我没时间 |
[44:19] | Oh, make time, consigliere. Get in the car. | 为我们拨点时间 军师 上车 |
[44:23] | What are you worried about? | 你担心什么 |
[44:26] | If I wanted to kill you, you’d be dead already. | 我想杀你的话你早己死了 |
[44:29] | Get in. | 上车 |
[44:41] | – I’m gonna buy some fruit. | 稍候一下 弗雷多 我买点水果 |
[44:43] | – Okay, Pa. | 好的 爸 |
[44:51] | Hi. Merry Christmas.I want some fruit over there. | 圣诞快乐 我要买些水果 |
[44:58] | Gimme three of them.No, that one. | 来三个 那个给我 |
[45:23] | Fredo! | 弗雷多 |
[46:14] | Papa.Papa! | 爸爸 |
[46:22] | Would you like me better if I were a nun… | 麦克 我若是修女 你是否会更喜欢我 |
[46:24] | like in the story, you know? | 就像小说中的角色你知道吗? |
[46:29] | No | 不会 |
[46:30] | Then would you like me better if I were Ingrid Bergman? | 若我是英格丽褒曼 你是否会更喜欢我? |
[46:33] | Now that’s a thought. | 这个想法不错 |
[46:37] | Michael. | 麦克 |
[46:39] | No, I would not like you better if you were Ingrid Bergman. | 不 你若是英格丽褒曼 我不会更喜欢你的 |
[46:42] | – Mike… – What’s the matter? | 麦克 怎么回事? |
[46:52] | (维多柯里昂被谋杀) | |
[47:00] | They don’t say if he’s dead or alive. | 上面没说他是死是活 |
[47:25] | -Sonny, Michael.-Michael, where you been? | 桑尼 我是麦克 麦克 你到哪去了? |
[47:28] | Is he all right? We don’t know yet. There’s all kinds of stories. | 他没事吧? 我们还不知道 |
[47:34] | he was hit bad, Mikey. | 他伤的很重 麦克 |
[47:37] | -Are you there?-Yeah, I’m here. | 你还在吗? 是的 我在这 |
[47:40] | Where you been? I was worried. Didn’t Tom tell you? I called. | 你到哪去了?我很担心 汤姆没说我打过电话吗? |
[47:45] | No. Look, come home, kid. You should be with Mama, you hear? | 听我说 回家来 你应该在这陪妈妈的 |
[47:49] | All right. | 好的 |
[47:57] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[48:03] | Sonny | 桑尼 |
[48:16] | Go. Who is it? Open up. It’s Clemenza. | 谁? 开门 我是克里曼沙 |
[48:20] | There’s more news about your old man. | 又有你老头的消息了 |
[48:24] | The word is out on the street he’s already dead. | 街头谣传他已经死了 |
[48:26] | Shut your mouth. What’s the matter with you?Jesus Christ! Take it easy. | 你是怎么回事? 桑尼 别激动 |
[48:31] | – Where was Paulie? | 保利在哪? |
[48:32] | Paulie was out sick.He’s been sick all winter. | 保利病了 他整个冬天都病了 |
[48:34] | – How many times he been sick? – Only maybe three, four times. | 他病了几次? 病了三四次 |
[48:37] | I asked Freddy if he wants a different bodyguard. | 弗雷多并不想另找保镳 马上接他来 |
[48:40] | – He said no. – Pick him up now.I don’t care how sick he is. | 我不管他病的有多重 |
[48:42] | If he’s breathin’, I want you to bring him to my father’s house now. | 只要他还在呼吸 我要你把他带到家父的房子去 |
[48:44] | Now understand? Now | 现在 明白吗?现在 |
[48:46] | – You want me to send people here? | 好 你要我派人到这边来吗? |
[48:47] | – No, just you and him. Go ahead. | 不用 去吧 |
[48:56] | All right.I’m havin’ a couple of our people come to the house. | 我会派几个人到家里来 |
[49:04] | -Hello?-Santino Corleone? | 你好 桑提诺里昂吗? |
[49:07] | -Yeah.-We have Tom hagen. | 我就是 汤姆哈根在我们手上 |
[49:10] | In about three hours, he’ll be released with our proposition. | 约三小时后我们会释放他 |
[49:14] | Listen to everything he has to say before you do anything. | 在你做任何事之前 先听听他说的话 |
[49:17] | What’s done is done. | 木己成舟 |
[49:19] | And don’t lose that famous temper of yours, huh, Sonny? | 先别发怒 好吗?桑尼 |
[49:22] | No, I’ll wait. | 不会的 我会等 |
[49:38] | Your boss is dead. | 你的老板死了 |
[49:42] | I know you’re not in the muscle end of the family… | 我知道你在家族中是不喜欢动武 |
[49:45] | so I don’t want you to be scared. | 所以我不想要你感到害怕 |
[49:48] | I want you to help the Corleones…and I want you to help me. | 我要你帮助柯里昂还有帮我 |
[49:56] | We got him outside his office… | 接了你约一小时后 |
[49:58] | about an hour after we picked you up. | 我们己在他办公室外干掉他了 |
[50:02] | Drink it. | 喝吧 |
[50:08] | So now it’s up to you to make the peace between me and Sonny. | 现在全看你的了,让我与桑尼和平解决一切 |
[50:16] | Sonny was hot for my deal, wasn’t he? | 桑尼对我的主意很热衷 不是吗? |
[50:20] | And you knew it was the right thing to do. | 而且你知道那么做是对的 |
[50:24] | Sonny will come after you with everything he’s got. | 桑尼会不惜一切的来追杀你 |
[50:27] | That’ll be his first reaction, sure. | 那会是他的第一个反应 |
[50:30] | That’s why you gotta talk some sense into him. | 所以要你去劝劝他 |
[50:33] | The Tattaglia family is behind me with all their people. | 塔托里亚家族全力支持我 |
[50:37] | The other New York families | 纽约其它的家族 |
[50:39] | will go along with anything…that will prevent a full-scale war. | 也会不惜一切防止全面的战争 |
[50:42] | Let’s face it, | 让我们面对现实吧 汤姆 |
[50:43] | in all due respect… | 我们全都尊敬他 |
[50:45] | the Don, rest in peace, was slippin’. | 但教父己今非昔比 愿他安息 |
[50:50] | Ten years ago, could I have gotten to him? | 十年前我能对付他吗? |
[50:57] | Well, now he’s dead. | 但现在他已经死了 |
[50:58] | He’s dead,Tom. | 他死了 汤姆 |
[51:00] | and nothing can bring him back. | 没什么能让他复生 |
[51:03] | So you gotta talk to Sonny. | 所以你得和桑尼谈谈 |
[51:05] | You gotta talk to the caporegimes… that Tessio, that fat Clemenza. | 也得说服两个大头目 泰西欧及肥克里曼沙 |
[51:14] | It’s good business, Tom. | 那是笔好生意 汤姆 |
[51:17] | I’ll try. | 我试试看 |
[51:20] | But even Sonny won’t be able to call off Luca Brasi. | 但即使是桑尼也阻止不了路卡 |
[51:25] | Yeah. Well…Let me worry about Luca. | 这个…路卡让我来担心 |
[51:36] | You just talk to Sonny. | 你只管说服桑尼 |
[51:39] | And the other two kids. | 及他另外两个兄弟 |
[51:44] | I’ll do my best.Good. | 我尽力而为 很好 |
[51:49] | Now, you can go. | 现在…你可以走了 |
[51:58] | I don’t like violence, Tom. I’m a businessman. | 我不喜欢暴力 汤姆 我是个生意人 |
[52:03] | Blood is a big expense. | 流血代价太高了 |
[52:27] | He’s still alive. | 他还活着 |
[52:29] | They hit him with five shots, and he’s still alive! | 他们打了他五枪 他还活着 |
[52:33] | Well, that’s bad luck for me… | 那对我是件坏事 |
[52:34] | and bad luck for you if you don’t make that deal. | 若你不能谈成那档事 对你也不是好事 |
[53:22] | Your mother’s over in the hospital with your father. | 令堂在医院陪令尊 |
[53:24] | Looks like he’s gonna pull through, thank God. | 看起来他能度遇难关 谢天谢地 |
[53:29] | – That’s a lot of bad blood. – What do you think? | 全是塔托里亚家族策划的 你认为如何? |
[53:34] | It’s too far. I think it’s too personal. | 教父认为这是设计好的 |
[53:35] | – The Don will consider this over. – You gonna kill all those guys? | 你要把那些人全杀掉? 别插手这件事 麦克 |
[53:39] | -Stay out of it, Mickey.-Sollozzo’s the key. You get rid of him, everything falls into line. | 索洛佐是关键 除掉他一切就好办了 |
[53:42] | What about Luca? Sollozzo didn’t seem worried about Luca. | 路卡呢? 索洛佐认为他可以控制路卡 |
[53:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[53:46] | If Luca sold out, we’re in a lot of trouble. | 如果路卡出卖我们 我们就有大麻烦了 |
[53:50] | Has anyone been able to get in touch with Luca? | 有人能与路卡连络上吗? |
[53:52] | We’ve been tryin’ all night. He might be shacked up. | 我试了一整夜但没有人接 |
[53:54] | Mick, try him again. | 麦克 帮我个忙打电话给路卡 |
[53:57] | Luca never sleeps over with a broad.He always goes home when he’s through. | 他从不在外留宿 他每次办完事会立刻回家 |
[54:00] | Well, Tom, you’re consigliere. | 汤姆 你是军师 |
[54:03] | What do we do if the old man dies, God forbid? | 若是老头死了我们该怎么办? |
[54:06] | If we lose the old man… | 我们万一失去了老头 |
[54:09] | we lose our political contacts and half our strength. | 我们就会失去政界的联系 |
[54:12] | The other New York families might wind up supporting Sollozzo… | 纽约其它的家族 为了避免长期的战争 |
[54:15] | just to avoid a long destructive war. | 可能会联合支持索洛佐 |
[54:18] | This is almost 1946. | 现在是一九四六年了 |
[54:20] | Nobody wants bloodshed anymore. | 没有人想再流血了 |
[54:23] | If your father dies… | 若是令尊死了 |
[54:27] | you’ll make the deal, Sonny. | 就由你做决定了 桑尼 |
[54:28] | That’s easy for you to say. He’s not your father. | 你说来容易 那不是你父亲 |
[54:31] | I was as much a son to him as you or Mike. | 我与你跟麦克 对他来说都是儿子 |
[54:38] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[54:41] | Hey, Paulie, I thought I told you to stay put. | 保利 我叫你在外面守着 |
[54:43] | The guy at the gates, they say they got a package. | 大门的人说收到一包东西 |
[54:45] | Yeah? Tessio, go see what it is. | 泰西欧 去看看是什么 |
[54:52] | – You want me to hang around? | 你要我留在这 |
[54:53] | – Yeah, hang around.- You all right? | 是的 留在这 你还好吧? |
[54:54] | – I’m fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[54:55] | Yeah? There’s some food in the icebox. You hungry? | 有点吃的 你饿了吗? |
[54:58] | – No, it’s all right. Thanks. | 不 没关系的 |
[54:59] | – How ’bout a little brandy?- That’s good to sweat it out. | 喝杯酒吧 一点白兰地能让你舒服点 |
[55:01] | – Sure.- Go ahead. | 好吧 去吧 孩子 |
[55:02] | – That might be a good idea. | 那或许是个好主意 |
[55:06] | I want you to take care of that son of a bitch right away. | 我要你立刻处置那个王八蛋 |
[55:08] | Paulie sold out the old man. | 保利出卖了老头 那个混蛋 |
[55:11] | I don’t wanna see him again. | 我不想再见到他 |
[55:12] | Make that first thing on your list. | 这是你第一件先要解决的工作 |
[55:13] | Understand? Understood. | 明白吗? 明白 |
[55:16] | Hey, Mickey, tomorrow you get a couple of guys. | 麦克 明天你带几个人 |
[55:18] | Go to Luca’s apartment. Wait for him to show up. | 到路卡的公寓去看看 等他出现 |
[55:20] | Maybe we shouldn’t get Mike mixed up in this too directly. | 也许我们不该让麦克太直接涉入 |
[55:25] | Listen, hang around the house on the phone. It’ll be a big help. | 听我说…待在家里接电话 那会有大帮助的 |
[55:31] | Try Luca again. Go ahead. | 再试着打给路卡 |
[55:42] | – What the hell is this? – It’s a Sicilian message. | 这是什么? 那是西西里人的口信 |
[55:45] | It means Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes. | 那表示路卡布拉西与鱼同眠了 |
[56:01] | – I’m goin’ now. – What time you gonna be home? | 我现在要走了 你今晚几点会回家? |
[56:04] | I don’t know. Probably late. | 我不知道 也许会很晚 |
[56:08] | – Don’t forget the cannoli. – Yeah, yeah. | 别忘了油饼 知道了 |
[56:14] | Rocco, sit on the other side. | 罗可 坐到另一边去 |
[56:16] | You block the rearview mirror. | 你挡住后照镜了 |
[56:20] | Sonny’s runnin’ wild. | 开始大发雷霆了 |
[56:21] | He’s thinkin’ of goin’ to the mattresses already. | 他想要跟对手开战了 |
[56:23] | We gotta find a spot over on the West Side. | 我们得在西区找个地方藏匿 |
[56:26] | We’ll try 309 West 43rd Street. | 你试试西四三街三零九号 |
[56:29] | You know any good spots on the West Side? – Yeah, I’ll think about it. | 你知道西区有何好地方吗? 我想想看 |
[56:33] | – Think while you’re drivin’. | 你开车的时候想想好吗? |
[56:34] | I wanna hit New York sometime this month. | 我这个月要找一天到纽约去 |
[56:37] | And watch out for the kids when you’re backin’ out. | 倒车出去时留意小孩子 |
[56:49] | Paulie, I want you to go down 39th Street. Colosanto’s. | 保利 我要你到三九街去 |
[56:52] | Pick up 18 mattresses for the guys to sleep. | 去买十八个垫子 |
[56:54] | Bring me the bill. | 然后把账单拿给我 |
[56:57] | – Yeah, all right. – Make sure they’re clean. | 确定要干净的 |
[56:58] | Those guys are gonna be stuck up in there for a long time. | 因为我们要在那待段长时间 |
[57:01] | They’re clean. They told me they exterminate them. | 它们是干净的 他们说消毒过 |
[57:03] | “Exterminate”? That’s a bad word to use. | 消毒 用那个字很不好 |
[57:05] | Exterminate. Get this guy. | 消毒 听听这个家伙 |
[57:07] | See how we don’t exterminate you. | 小心点 我们才不会为你消毒 |
[57:09] | – Youse funny, or what? – Hey, Paulie? | 那真是好笑 |
[57:16] | I gotta take a leak. | 停到路旁去好吗?我要小便 |
[58:00] | Leave the gun. | 把枪留下 |
[58:02] | Take the cannoli. | 把油饼给我 |
[58:21] | Hey, Mike! | 麦克…麦克… |
[58:26] | – Yeah? | 是的 |
[58:27] | – You’re wanted on the telephone. | 你的电话 |
[58:34] | – Who is it? – It’s some girl. | 是谁? 女孩子 |
[58:41] | Hello, Kay?how’s your father? | 你好 凯 令尊还好吗? |
[58:44] | He’s good. He’s gonna make it. | 他很好 他能活过来 |
[58:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[58:49] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[58:52] | – Michael? – Yeah, I know. | 麦克 是 我知道 |
[58:54] | Tell me you love me. | 告诉我你爱我 |
[58:56] | – I can’t talk. | 我不能说 |
[58:57] | – Can’t you say it? | 你不能说吗? |
[59:00] | Yeah, I’ll see you tonight. | 我们今晚见 |
[59:03] | Why don’t you tell that nice girl you love her? | 麦克 你为何不说你爱她 |
[59:06] | I love you with all my heart! | 我全心全意的爱你 |
[59:08] | If I don’t see you again a-soon, I’m-a gonna die! | 我若不快点见到你 我会死的 |
[59:12] | Come over here, kid. Learn somethin’. | 到这来 孩子 学点东西 |
[59:14] | You might have to cook for 20 guys someday. | 有一天你也许得 为二十个男人煮饭 |
[59:17] | You see? You start out with a little bit of oil.Then you fry some garlic. | 开始先倒点油 炸大蒜 |
[59:21] | Then you throw in some tomatoes, some tomato paste. | 然后放西红柿 炒一下 |
[59:24] | You fry it. You make sure it doesn’t stick. | 别让它黏锅底 |
[59:26] | When you got it to a boil, shove in all your sausage and meatballs. | 煮开了之后 加入香肠及肉丸 |
[59:33] | And a little bit of wine. | 再加一点点酒 |
[59:38] | And a little bit of sugar. | 以及…一点点糖 |
[59:41] | – And that’s my trick. | 那是我的秘方 |
[59:43] | – Why don’t you cut the crap? | 你别说废话了 |
[59:44] | I got more important things for you to do. | 我有更重要的事要让你去做 |
[59:46] | – How’s Paulie? | 保利呢? |
[59:47] | – Won’t see him no more. | 保利 你再也见不到他了 |
[59:50] | – Where you going? | 你要去哪? |
[59:52] | – To the city. | 到城里去 |
[59:53] | Send some bodyguards with him. | 派保镖跟他一起去 |
[59:54] | – I’m just going to see Pop. | 我只是去医院看爸爸 |
[59:56] | – Send somebody with him. | 我不管 派人跟他一起去 |
[59:57] | He’ll be all right. Sollozzo knows he’s a civilian. | 他不会有事的 索洛佐知道他是”平民” |
[1:00:00] | – All right. Be careful, huh? – Yes, sir. | 小心点 是的 |
[1:00:05] | Send somebody with him anyway. | 还是派人跟他一起去 |
[1:00:36] | I have to go.Can I go with you? | 我得走了 我能与你一起去吗? |
[1:00:40] | No, Kay. There’s gonna be detectives there.People from the press. | 不 凯 那里有刑警还有记者 |
[1:00:45] | I’ll ride in a cab. | 我在车上等你 |
[1:00:50] | I don’t want you to get involved. | 我不要你卷入这件事 |
[1:00:55] | When will I see you again? | 我何时能再见到你 |
[1:01:04] | Go back to New Hampshire… | 回新罕布什尔去 |
[1:01:06] | and I’ll call you at your parents’ house. | 我打电话去你父母家找你 |
[1:01:10] | When will I see you again, Michael? | 我何时才能再见到你?麦克 |
[1:01:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:03:26] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么? |
[1:03:28] | You’re not supposed to be here now. | 现在不是探病时间 |
[1:03:30] | I’m Michael Corleone. | 我是麦克柯里昂 |
[1:03:31] | This is my father. | 这是家父 |
[1:03:34] | There’s nobody here. What happened to the guards? | 这里没人 守卫到哪去了 |
[1:03:37] | Your father just had too many visitors.They interfered with hospital service. | 令尊访客太多妨碍了医院的作业 |
[1:03:42] | The police made them leave about ten minutes ago. | 警察在十分钟前要他们离去了 |
[1:03:50] | Get me Long Beach 4-5-6-2-0, please. | 请帮我接长滩四五六二零 |
[1:03:56] | Nurse, wait a minute. Stay here. | 护士 等一下 先别走 |
[1:04:03] | Sonny, Michael. I’m at the hospital. | 桑尼 我是麦克 我在医院 |
[1:04:05] | Listen. I got here late. There’s nobody here. | 听着 我很晚才到这儿 这没有人 |
[1:04:08] | Nobody. No Tessio’s men, no detectives, nobody. | 泰西欧的人不在 也没有刑警 没有人 |
[1:04:11] | – Pop is all alone. | 爸爸单独一个人在这 |
[1:04:12] | – Don’t panic. We’ll send somebody. – I won’t panic. | – 别惊慌,我马上派人去 -我不会惊慌 |
[1:04:16] | I’m sorry, but you will have to leave. | 我很抱歉 但你必须离去 |
[1:04:21] | You and I are gonna move my father to another room. | 你帮我把家父移去另一间房 |
[1:04:24] | Can you disconnect those tubes so we can move the bed out? | 现在你是否能把这个拆开 我来推病床 |
[1:04:27] | – That’s out of the question. – Do you know my father? | 那是不可能的 你认识家父吗? |
[1:04:31] | Men are coming here to kill him.You understand? | 他们会来杀了他 懂吗? |
[1:04:35] | Now, help me, please. | 现在请你帮我忙 |
[1:05:54] | – Who are you? – I am Enzo… the baker. | 你是谁? 我是安索 那个糕饼师 |
[1:05:59] | – You remember me? – Enzo? | 你还记得我吧? 安索 |
[1:06:00] | – Yes, Enzo. | 是的 我是安索 |
[1:06:02] | – You better get out of here, Enzo.There’s gonna be trouble. | 你最好离开这 安索 这里会有麻烦 |
[1:06:05] | If there is trouble, I stay here to help you… | 若是有麻烦 我留在这帮你 |
[1:06:07] | For your father. | 为了令尊… |
[1:06:11] | All right, listen. | 好吧 听我说 |
[1:06:12] | Wait for me outside, in front of the hospital.All right? | 在医院大门外面等我 好吗? |
[1:06:15] | I’ll be out in a minute. Go ahead. | 我马上出来 快去 |
[1:06:17] | 好的 | |
[1:06:31] | Just lie here, Pop. | 好好休息吧 爸 |
[1:06:34] | I’ll take care of you now. | 我会照料你的 |
[1:06:37] | I’m with you now. | 我和你在一起 |
[1:07:18] | Get rid of these. | 把这个丢掉 |
[1:07:19] | Come here. | 到这来 |
[1:07:21] | Put your hand in your pocket like you have a gun. | 把手放在口袋里就像你有把枪 |
[1:07:24] | You’ll be all right. | 你不会有事的 |
[1:07:31] | You’ll be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[1:08:17] | You did good. | 你做的很好 |
[1:08:52] | 这是干什么 | |
[1:09:07] | I thought I got all you guinea hoods locked up. | 我以为把你们这些混混全关住了 |
[1:09:09] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[1:09:10] | What happened to the men who were guarding my father, Captain? | 守家父的人是怎么回事? |
[1:09:13] | Why, you little punk.Don’t you tell me my business! | 你这个小混蛋 竟敢管我的事 |
[1:09:17] | I pulled them guys off of here. | 是我把那些人全赶走的 |
[1:09:19] | You get out of here and stay away from this hospital. | 你马上离开这医院 |
[1:09:22] | I’m not moving until you put some guards around my father’s room. | 除非你派人守护家父 否则我不会走 |
[1:09:26] | Phil, take him in. | 菲尔 把他带回去 |
[1:09:27] | The kid’s clean, Captain. | 那孩子是清白的 队长 |
[1:09:29] | -He’s a war hero. He’s never been busted… – | 他是个服役荣归的英雄 从未和黑手党混在一起 |
[1:09:31] | Goddamn it, I said take him in. | 该死的 我说把他带回去 |
[1:09:35] | What’s the Turk paying you to set up my father, Captain? | 索洛佐付你多少钱来陷害家父? |
[1:09:39] | Take ahold of him. Stand him up.Stand him up straight. | 把他抓牢 让他站稳 |
[1:10:05] | I’m the attorney for the Corleone family. | 我是柯里昂家的律师 |
[1:10:07] | These men are private detectives hired to protect Vito Corleone. | 这些人是私家侦探 雇来保护维多柯里昂的 |
[1:10:11] | They’re licensed to carry firearms. | 他们有携带武器的执照 |
[1:10:13] | If you interfere, you’ll have to appear before a judge…in the morning and show cause. | 若是你干预 我们明早法庭见 |
[1:10:18] | All right, let him go. | 好了 让他走 |
[1:10:22] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:10:52] | What’s with all the new faces? | 这些新面孔是怎么回事? |
[1:10:55] | Gonna need ’em now. | 我们现在需要他们 |
[1:10:56] | After the hospital thing, Sonny got mad. | 经过医院的事之后 桑尼气疯了 |
[1:10:59] | We hit Bruno Tattaglia at 4:00 this morning. | 我们今晨四点干掉了 布鲁诺·塔托里亚 |
[1:11:04] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷 |
[1:11:13] | Looks like a fortress around here. | 这里看起来像是座城堡 |
[1:11:19] | A hundred button men on the street, 24 hours a day. | 街上一天二十四小时 都有一百个枪手在巡逻 |
[1:11:22] | That Turk shows one hair on his ass, he’s dead. Believe me. | 那土耳其人敢露出一根汗毛 就挂了 |
[1:11:28] | Hey, Michael, come here. Let me look at you. | 麦克 到这里来 让我看看你 |
[1:11:34] | You look beautiful. Just beautiful. You’re gorgeous. | 你漂亮极了 漂亮极了 |
[1:11:37] | Hey, listen to this. | 你们听我说 |
[1:11:39] | The Turk, he wants to talk. | 那土耳其人想谈判 |
[1:11:40] | Imagine the nerve on this son of a bitch. | 那王八蛋紧张了 |
[1:11:43] | Craps out last night, he wants a meeting today. | 昨晚整我们 今天想和谈 |
[1:11:45] | – What’d he say? – What did he say? | 他怎么说? 他怎么说? |
[1:11:47] | He wants us to send Michael to hear the proposition. | 他要我们派麦克去 |
[1:11:51] | And the promise is that the deal is so good that we can’t refuse. | 并保证那条件好到我们不会拒绝 |
[1:11:54] | What about Bruno Tattaglia? | 那布鲁诺·塔托里亚呢? |
[1:11:56] | That’s part of the deal. | 那是条件的一部分 |
[1:11:57] | Bruno cancels out what they did to my father. | 他作为对家父挨枪的补偿 |
[1:12:00] | Sonny, we ought to hear what they have to say. | 桑尼 我们该听听他们怎么说 |
[1:12:02] | No more. Not this time, Consigliere. | 不…不再听了 军师 |
[1:12:05] | No more meetings, no discussions, no more Sollozzo tricks. | 不再和谈、不再讨论 不再上索洛佐的当 |
[1:12:09] | You give them one message… I want Sollozzo. | 你去跟他们说 我要索洛佐 |
[1:12:11] | If not, it’s all-out war. We go to the mattresses. | 否则我们就开战 |
[1:12:12] | Some of the other families won’t sit still for a war. | 桑尼 其它家族不会支持的 |
[1:12:13] | – Then they hand me Sollozzo. – Your father wouldn’t like this. | 叫他们把索洛佐交给我 |
[1:12:15] | – This is business, not personal. | 桑尼 令尊不会喜欢的 这是生意 不能感情用事 |
[1:12:18] | – They shot my father. | 那我父亲就该挨枪了 |
[1:12:19] | Even shooting your father was business, | 即使是令尊挨枪也是生意 |
[1:12:20] | not personal, Sonny. | 不是个人的事 桑尼 |
[1:12:23] | Well, then business will have to suffer. | 那生意必须要停 行吗? |
[1:12:25] | And do me a favor, Tom… | 听着 帮我个忙 汤姆 |
[1:12:26] | No more advice on how to patch things up. | 别再建议我如何让事情过去 |
[1:12:29] | Just help me win, please. All right? | 只要帮我赢 好吗? |
[1:12:37] | I found out about this McCluskey who broke Mike’s jaw. | 我查出了打断麦克下巴 那麦克劳斯基队长的事 |
[1:12:40] | What about him? | 他怎么样? |
[1:12:41] | He’s definitely on Sollozzo’s payroll, and for big money. | 他肯定在索洛佐的规费名单中 而且是很大一笔钱 |
[1:12:44] | McCluskey has agreed to be the Turk’s bodyguard. | 麦克劳斯基是索洛佐的保镖 |
[1:12:47] | What you have to understand, Sonny… | 你必须要了解 桑尼 |
[1:12:49] | is that while Sollozzo’s being guarded like this… | 当索洛佐跟警察队长勾搭上时 |
[1:12:52] | he is invulnerable. | 没人可以碰他了 |
[1:12:53] | Nobody has ever gunned down a New York police captain. Never. | 过去从没人胆敢干掉纽约警官 |
[1:12:57] | It would be disastrous. | 那会是个大灾难 |
[1:12:58] | All the five families would come after you. | 所有五大家族都会追杀你桑尼 |
[1:13:00] | The Corleone family would be outcast. | 柯里昂家族会被孤立 |
[1:13:03] | Even the old man’s political protection would run for cover. | 即使是老头的政治保护都会消失 |
[1:13:08] | So do me a favor. | 拜托你 |
[1:13:10] | Take this into consideration. | 别轻举妄动 |
[1:13:16] | All right, we’ll wait. | 好吧 我们等 |
[1:13:23] | We can’t wait. | 我们不能等 |
[1:13:25] | Can’t wait. | 我们不能等 |
[1:13:27] | I don’t care what Sollozzo says about a deal.He’s gonna kill Pop. That’s it. | 不管索洛佐答应什么 他会杀了爸爸的 |
[1:13:30] | That’s the key for him. | 那是他的关键 |
[1:13:33] | Got to get Sollozzo. | 必须干掉索洛佐 |
[1:13:35] | Mike is right. | 麦克说的对 |
[1:13:37] | Let me ask you something first. | 那个谈判就没有必要了 |
[1:13:40] | What about this McCluskey? | 这个麦克劳斯基呢? |
[1:13:42] | What do we do with this cop? | 我们要拿这个条子怎么办? |
[1:13:49] | They want to have a meeting with me, right? | 他们想与我开会 对吧? |
[1:13:53] | It will be me…McCluskey and Sollozzo. | 那会是我麦克、劳斯基及索洛佐 |
[1:13:59] | Let’s set the meeting. | 我们来安排会议 |
[1:14:04] | Get our informers to find out where it’s going to be held. | 我们查清楚会议地点在哪里 |
[1:14:09] | We insist it’s a public place… a bar, a restaurant. | 必须是公开场所 酒吧或餐厅 |
[1:14:13] | Someplace where there’s people, so I feel safe. | 人多的地方对我比较安全 |
[1:14:20] | They’re gonna search me when I first meet them, right? | 我与他们一见面 他们会搜身 对吧? |
[1:14:23] | So I can’t have a weapon on me then. | 那么我身上不能有武器 |
[1:14:29] | But if Clemenza can figure a way… | 若克里曼沙能想出一个办法 |
[1:14:31] | to have a weapon planted there for me… | 能预先把武器放在那 |
[1:14:38] | then I’ll kill them both. | 那我就能杀了他们两个 |
[1:14:53] | What are you gonna do? Nice college boy, huh? | 你要怎么做?乖乖的大学生 |
[1:14:56] | Didn’t want to get mixed up in the family business. | 你不是不想和家族中的事 混在一块吗? |
[1:14:57] | Now you want to gun down a police captain? | 现在因为他打了你 你就想干掉他? |
[1:14:59] | Why? ‘Cause he slapped you in the face a little bit? | 你以为这里是什么?军队吗? |
[1:15:02] | What do you think this is the army, where you shoot them a mile away? | 在一哩以外开枪打他们? |
[1:15:04] | You gotta get up close, like this and… | 你必须离这么近 砰一声 |
[1:15:06] | You blow their brains all over your nice Ivy League suit. | 他们的脑浆会溅到你身上 |
[1:15:08] | Come here. sonny,You’re taking this very personal. | 桑尼… 你太感情用事了 |
[1:15:11] | Tom, this is business, and this man is taking it very, very personal. | 汤姆 这是公事而他却感情用事 |
[1:15:15] | Where does it say you can’t kill a cop? | 谁说不能杀条子的 |
[1:15:17] | – Come on, Mikey. – Tom, wait a minute. | 别这样 麦克 汤姆 慢着 |
[1:15:19] | I’m talking about a cop that’s mixed up in drugs. | 他是个跟毒品买卖有关的条子 |
[1:15:22] | I’m talking about a dishonest cop, | 他是个不诚实的条子 |
[1:15:25] | a crooked cop who got mixed up in the rackets and got what was coming to him. | 和毒贩混在一起终于得到报应 |
[1:15:30] | That’s a terrific story. | 那是个好极了的故事 |
[1:15:32] | We have newspaper people on the payroll, don’t we, Tom? | 报社不是有我们的人吗? |
[1:15:36] | They might like a story like that. | 他们也许对那故事有兴趣 |
[1:15:38] | They might. They just might. | 他们也许 只是也许 |
[1:15:43] | It’s not personal, Sonny. It’s strictly business. | 不是感情用事 桑尼 纯粹是公事 |
[1:15:50] | It’s as cold as they come. | 做过表面处理了 追踪不到的 |
[1:15:53] | Impossible to trace, so you don’t worry about prints, Mike. | 不用担心指纹 |
[1:15:55] | I put a special tape on the trigger and the butt. | 我在扳机和手把上贴了特殊胶布 |
[1:15:58] | Here. Try it. | 来 试试看 |
[1:16:12] | What’s the matter, the trigger too tight? | 怎么了?扳机太紧了? |
[1:16:17] | – My ears. – I left it noisy. | 我的耳朵好辛苦 |
[1:16:18] | That way it scares pain-in-the-ass innocent bystanders away. | 我没安装消声器 那样才能吓走旁观的人 |
[1:16:24] | All right, you shot them both. | 好了 你杀了他们两个 |
[1:16:25] | Now what do you do? | 接下来你怎么办? |
[1:16:29] | Sit down, finish my dinner. | 坐下吃完我的晚餐 |
[1:16:31] | Come on, kid. Don’t fool around. | 别开玩笑 |
[1:16:33] | Just let your hand drop to your side and let the gun slip out. | 就让你的手垂下 让枪滑掉 |
[1:16:37] | Everybody will still think you got it. | 每个人都认为你还拿着枪 |
[1:16:39] | They’re gonna be staring at your face, Mike… | 他们会瞪着你的脸 麦克 |
[1:16:41] | so walk out of the place real fast, but you don’t run. | 所以快步离开那地方但不要跑 |
[1:16:44] | Don’t look nobody directly in the eye, but don’t look away, either. | 别直视任何人 但也不要看其它地方 |
[1:16:48] | They’re gonna be scared stiff of you, believe me…so don’t worry about nothing. | 他们会怕的不敢瞪你 相信我 不必担心 |
[1:16:53] | You know, you’re gonna turn out all right. | 你若可以全身而退 |
[1:16:55] | You take a long vacation, nobody knows where… | 可以休个长假到哪里都可以 |
[1:16:58] | and we’re gonna catch the hell. | 而我们会处理善后 |
[1:17:00] | How bad do you think it’s gonna be? Pretty goddamn bad. | 你认为后果会有多糟 他妈的蛮糟的 |
[1:17:04] | Probably all the other families will line up against us. | 可能所有的家族会联合对付我们 |
[1:17:07] | That’s all right. | 那没关系的 |
[1:17:08] | These things gotta happen every five years or so Ten years. | 每五年或十年都会发生一次 |
[1:17:12] | Helps to get rid of the bad blood. | 害群之马必须要除掉 |
[1:17:13] | Been ten years since the last one. | 上一次到现在已有十年了 |
[1:17:16] | You gotta stop them at the beginning… | 要先发制人 |
[1:17:18] | like they should have stopped Hitler at Munich. | 就像要在慕尼黑制止希特勒一样 |
[1:17:20] | They should have never let him get away with that.They was just asking for big trouble. | 他们容忍了希特勒 麻烦就大了 |
[1:17:25] | You know, Mike, | 知道吗?麦克 |
[1:17:26] | we was all proud of you… being a hero and all. | 我们都以你为荣 你是个英雄 |
[1:17:29] | Your father too. | 你父亲也是 |
[1:18:09] | Nothing. Not a hint. Absolutely nothing. | 没有任何线索 什么都没有 |
[1:18:14] | Even Sollozzo’s people don’t know where the meeting will be held. | 索洛佐的人也不知在哪里开会 |
[1:18:18] | How much time do we have? | 我有多少时间 |
[1:18:21] | in an hour and a half… exactly an hour and a half. | 一小时半以后 他们在达西路口接你上车 |
[1:18:27] | We could put a tail on them, see how it turns out. | 我们派个人追踪他们 |
[1:18:29] | Sollozzo’ll lose our ass going around the block. | 索洛佐会在街上乱转 甩掉我们的人 |
[1:18:33] | What about the negotiator? | 来找我们谈判的人呢? |
[1:18:35] | He’s over at my place playing pinochle with a couple of my men. | 他在那边和我的手下玩纸牌 |
[1:18:38] | He’s happy. They’re letting him win. | 他很高兴 我们在让他赢 |
[1:18:40] | It’s too much of a risk for Mike. | 对麦克太危险了 |
[1:18:41] | Maybe we ought to call it off. | 桑尼 也许我们该取消 |
[1:18:43] | The negotiator keeps playing cards until Mike’s back safe and sound. | 要麦克平安回来 我们才会让那个人走的 |
[1:18:47] | Why doesn’t he blast who’s ever in the goddamn car? | 何不干脆干掉车上的人呢? |
[1:18:49] | Too dangerous. They’ll be looking for that. | 太危险了 他们会注意的 |
[1:18:51] | Sollozzo might not even be in the car, Sonny. | 索洛佐也许根本就不在车上 |
[1:18:54] | I got it. | 我来接 |
[1:19:21] | – Louis Restaurant in the Bronx. | 布朗区的路易斯餐厅 |
[1:19:23] | – Is it reliable? | 可靠吗? |
[1:19:24] | That’s my man in McCluskey’s precinct. | 麦克劳斯基的分局里有我的人 |
[1:19:26] | A police captain’s got to be on call 24 hours a day. | 队长必须二十四小时待命 |
[1:19:29] | He signed out at that number between 8:00 and 10:00. | 他八点到十点会去那里 |
[1:19:32] | Anybody know this joint? | 有谁知道那个地方? |
[1:19:34] | Yeah, sure. I do. | 我知道 |
[1:19:36] | It’s perfect for us. | 对我们太理想了 |
[1:19:37] | A small family place, good food. | 家庭餐厅 食物精美 |
[1:19:40] | Everyone minds his business. It’s perfect. | 各吃各的 太理想了 |
[1:19:42] | Pete, they got an old-fashioned toilet… | 彼得 那儿有个旧式马桶 |
[1:19:45] | You know, the box and the chain thing. | 你知道就是水箱有吊链的那种 |
[1:19:50] | We might be able to tape the gun behind it. | 我们或许可把枪用胶带绑在那 |
[1:19:53] | All right. Mike, you go to the restaurant. | 好的 麦克 你去餐厅 |
[1:19:58] | You eat, you talk for a while, you relax. | 你一面吃一面聊 别紧张 |
[1:20:00] | You make them relax. | 也可以使对方轻松下来 |
[1:20:02] | Then you get up and go take a leak. | 然后你站起来去上厕所 |
[1:20:04] | No, better still, you ask for permission to go. | 你得先征求对方同意再去 |
[1:20:07] | And when you come back, you come out blasting. | 回来时就开枪 |
[1:20:09] | And don’t take any chances. Two shots in the head apiece. | 别失误 对准头颅各开两枪 |
[1:20:12] | Now, listen. I want somebody good… and I mean very good… to plant that gun. | 听着 我要一个好手去藏枪 |
[1:20:16] | I don’t want him coming out with just his dick in his hands. | 我不希望我弟弟出来时手无寸铁 |
[1:20:19] | The gun will be there. | 枪会在那的 |
[1:20:21] | All right, listen. You drive him and you pick him up after the job. | 你开车送他 事后再接他回来 |
[1:20:25] | Come on. Let’s move. | 来吧 我们动身了 |
[1:20:32] | Did he tell you to drop the gun right away? | 他告诉过你 事成之后立刻丢枪吗? |
[1:20:35] | Yeah, a million times. | 几百万次了 |
[1:20:41] | Don’t forget… two shots apiece in the head… as soon as you come out the door. | 切记 朝每人头部开两枪 一出厕所后就打 |
[1:20:53] | How long do you think it’ll be before I can come back? | 你们认为要多久我才能回家 |
[1:20:57] | At least a year, Mike. | 至少得一年 麦克 |
[1:20:59] | Listen, I’ll square with Mom you not seeing her before you leave… | 我会转告妈 你临走前不能去看她 |
[1:21:06] | and I’ll get a message to that girlfriend when the time is right. | 我会告诉你女朋友的 |
[1:21:15] | Take care. | 保重 |
[1:21:20] | See you, Mike. | 保重 麦克 |
[1:21:54] | I’m glad you came, Mike. | 我很高兴你来了 麦克 |
[1:21:57] | I hope we can straighten everything out. | 希望我们能把事情谈妥 |
[1:21:59] | This is terrible. It’s not the way I wanted things to go at all. | 这种事太可怕了 我并不希望发生这种事 |
[1:22:03] | It should have never happened. | 不该发生这种事的 |
[1:22:05] | I want to straighten everything out tonight. | 我会在今晚解决一切 |
[1:22:06] | I don’t want my father bothered anymore. | 我不希望我爸烦心 |
[1:22:09] | He won’t be, Mike. | 会解决的 麦克 |
[1:22:10] | I swear on my children he won’t be. | 我以我孩子之名发誓 |
[1:22:13] | But you got to keep an open mind when we talk. | 不过谈的时候 你得坦诚才行 |
[1:22:16] | I hope you’re not a hothead like your brother Sonny. | 希望你不像令兄的坏脾气 |
[1:22:19] | You can’t talk business with him. | 简直没办法和他谈正事 |
[1:22:21] | (意大利语) | |
[1:22:23] | He’s a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[1:22:29] | I’m sorry about the other night, Mike. | 那晚的事我很抱歉 麦克 |
[1:22:32] | I gotta frisk you, so turn around, huh? | 我得搜你的身 转过来 |
[1:22:35] | On your knees, facing me. | 跪在椅子上 脸向我 |
[1:22:41] | I guess I’m getting too old for my job. | 我想我干这行已经嫌老了 |
[1:22:45] | Too grouchy. | 太多话了 |
[1:22:47] | Can’t stand the aggravation.You know how it is. | 受不了别人的激怒 你该明白吧 |
[1:22:54] | He’s clean. | 他没带家伙 |
[1:23:22] | We’re going to Jersey? | 到新泽西去 |
[1:23:26] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[1:23:53] | Nice work, Lou. | 漂亮极了 路 |
[1:24:09] | (路易斯餐厅) | |
[1:24:32] | How’s the Italian food in this restaurant? | 这里的意大利菜味道还可以吧? |
[1:24:34] | Good. | 很棒 |
[1:24:36] | -Try the veal. It’s the best in the city. | 试试这里的小牛肉 是本市最棒的 |
[1:24:38] | I’ll have it. | 给我来一份 |
[1:24:41] | Go ahead. | 快 |
[1:25:12] | 好了 | |
[1:25:15] | I’m gonna speak Italian to Mike. | 我要和麦克用意大利语交谈 |
[1:25:18] | Go ahead. | 请便 |
[1:25:25] | 我很遗憾… 真的吗? | |
[1:25:30] | 你要知道发生在我和你父亲之间的… | |
[1:25:35] | 争斗纯粹是生意 | |
[1:25:38] | 我对你父亲一直抱有极大的尊敬 | |
[1:25:41] | 但你父亲的思路己经过时了 | |
[1:25:46] | 你一定要知道一件事 | |
[1:25:48] | 我是一个重信义的人 | |
[1:25:51] | 不要和我说这些, 我都明白 | |
[1:25:56] | 你都知道了吗 | |
[1:26:09] | 我已经向塔塔利亚家族求援了 | |
[1:26:16] | 我确信我们能够达成协议 | |
[1:26:22] | 我想要和平 | |
[1:26:24] | 让我们忘掉所有的仇恨和不快吧 | |
[1:26:27] | 但我希望… | |
[1:26:31] | 什么 | |
[1:26:33] | 我想说的是… | |
[1:26:38] | what’s most important to me… | 对我而言最重要的是 |
[1:26:45] | is that I have a guarantee:No more attempts on my father’s life. | 保证家父的性命安全 |
[1:26:50] | What guarantees could I give you? | 你要我怎么保证?麦克 |
[1:26:53] | I am the hunted one. | 我也是惊弓之鸟 |
[1:26:55] | I missed my chance. | 我也失手 |
[1:26:56] | You think too much of me, kid. | 你太看重我了 孩子 |
[1:26:58] | I’m not that clever. | 我没有那么精明 |
[1:27:02] | All I want is a truce. | 我想要的只是息战而己 |
[1:27:10] | I have to go to the bathroom. Is that all right? | 我必须要上厕所 可以吗? |
[1:27:16] | You gotta go, you gotta go. | 想去就去吧 |
[1:27:24] | I frisked him. He’s clean. | 我搜过了 他没带家伙 |
[1:27:25] | Don’t take too long. | 别去太久 |
[1:27:31] | I’ve frisked a thousand young punks. | 我搜过好几千人了 |
[1:28:49] | (意大利语) | |
[1:30:04] | (警方追捕警察杀手) | |
[1:30:05] | (本市黑道瓦解) | |
[1:30:15] | (警察队长与毒贩勾结) | |
[1:30:38] | (黑社会头子巴西尼接受警方盘问) | |
[1:31:10] | (黑社会大火并) | |
[1:31:15] | (黑社会大亨维多柯里昂返家) | |
[1:32:21] | Hey, come on. | 好了 转进来 |
[1:32:23] | Joe, you take over. | 好了 你接手 |
[1:32:43] | I love you, Grandpa. | 我爱你 爷爷 |
[1:32:47] | I’m sorry, Pa. He doesn’t know you yet. | 对不起 爸 他还不认识你 |
[1:32:51] | Here you are, big guy. Give it to Grandpa. | 小家伙 念给爷爷听 |
[1:32:53] | ”I hope you get well, Grandpa… and I wish I would see you soon. | 好 我祝你早日康复 爷爷 我希望能快点见到你 |
[1:32:59] | Love, your grandson, Frank.” | 爱你的孙子 法兰克 |
[1:33:02] | 多乖巧 | |
[1:33:04] | Go with your mother. | 走吧 到外面去 |
[1:33:06] | Go ahead. Take ’em downstairs. | 把他们带到楼下去吧 |
[1:33:11] | Mom | 妈 |
[1:33:15] | Go on, Carlo. You too. | 走吧 卡洛 你也是 |
[1:33:18] | Go on. | 走吧 |
[1:33:23] | I got chicken cacciatore for you, sweetheart. | 你要烤鸡吗?那是他最喜欢的 |
[1:33:27] | But how much can you eat? | 我知道 但他能吃多少呢? |
[1:33:41] | What’s the matter with you, Carlo? | 你怎么了?卡洛 |
[1:33:43] | Shut up and set the table. | 闭嘴 去摆桌子吧 |
[1:34:00] | Since McCluskey’s killing… | 自从麦克劳斯基被杀后 |
[1:34:03] | the police have been cracking down on most of our operations. | 警方瓦解了我们多数业务 |
[1:34:08] | And also the other families’. | 其它的家族也是一样 |
[1:34:11] | Been a lot of bad blood. | 牺牲很多 |
[1:34:13] | They hit us, | 他们攻击我们 |
[1:34:15] | so we hit them back. | 我们反击 |
[1:34:17] | Through our contacts in the newspapers… we’ve been able to put out a lot of material… | 透过我们报社中的联系 我们提供了不少内幕 |
[1:34:22] | about McCluskey being linked with Sollozzo in the drug rackets. | 很多麦克劳斯基 跟毒贩索洛佐勾结的事 |
[1:34:26] | See, things are starting to loosen up. | 所以风声已经没有那么紧了 |
[1:34:30] | Dad, I’m sending Fredo to Las Vegas… | 还有我派弗雷多去拉斯维加斯 |
[1:34:34] | under the protection of Don Francesco of L.A. | 在洛杉矶的弗朗西斯科阁下 会给予他保护 |
[1:34:37] | I want him to rest. I’m going to learn the casino business. | 我要他休息一会儿 我要去学赌场的事 |
[1:34:50] | Where is Michael? | 麦克在哪? |
[1:35:04] | It was Michael who killed Sollozzo. | 杀索洛佐的是麦克 |
[1:35:09] | But he’s safe. | 不过他很安全 别担心 |
[1:35:11] | We’re starting to work to bring him back now. | 我们会把他弄回来的 |
[1:35:34] | I want you to find out where that little pimp Tattaglia is hiding. | 你查出塔托里亚 躲在哪儿没? |
[1:35:36] | I want his ass now… right now. | 我要他的命 现在 |
[1:35:39] | – Hey, Sonny. – What? | 听我说 桑尼 什么事? |
[1:35:41] | Things are starting to loosen up a little bit. | 现在局势才刚刚缓和下来 |
[1:35:42] | If you go after Tattaglia, | 你若去追塔托里亚 |
[1:35:44] | all hell’s going to break loose. | 又会引起一场大战的 |
[1:35:45] | Let the smoke clear. Pop can negotiate. | 等事情平静一点让爸爸去协调 |
[1:35:47] | No, Pop can’t do nothing till he’s better. | 不 爸爸在身体好转之前 什么都不能做 |
[1:35:49] | I’m gonna decide… | 我要决定什么对我们最有利 |
[1:35:50] | All right, but your war’s costing us a lot of money. | 好的 可是你那场火并 使我们损失很多 |
[1:35:52] | Nothing’s coming in. We can’t do business. | 没有任何进帐 我们不能做事 |
[1:35:53] | Neither can they. Don’t worry about it. | 他们也不行 别担心 |
[1:35:56] | -We can’t afford a stalemate.No more stalemate. | 他们没有我们损失那么大 请你别担心这点 |
[1:35:58] | I’m gonna end it by killing that old bastard. | 我会以宰了那老混蛋来做结束 |
[1:36:00] | You’re getting a great reputation. I hope you’re enjoying it. | 是 你现在名声很大 你一定很得意吧 |
[1:36:02] | Do what I tell you to do! | 依照我叫你做的去做 |
[1:36:04] | Goddamn it, if I had a wartime consigliere… a Sicilian… | 该死的 我若有个西西里人 来当我的战略军师 |
[1:36:06] | I wouldn’t be in this shape! | 我就不会落到这种地步了 |
[1:36:08] | Pop had Genco. Look what I got. | 爸爸有杰安可 看看我有什么? |
[1:36:14] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean that. | 对不起 我不是有意的 |
[1:36:18] | Mom made a little dinner. It’s Sunday. | 妈妈煮了晚餐 今天是星期天 |
[1:36:22] | Niggers are having a good time… with our policy banks up there in Harlem. | 黑人对我们哈林区的 银行新政策非常满意 |
[1:36:26] | Driving them new Cadillacs, paying 50? on a bet. | 开着新凯迪拉克 我先帮他们付一半的钱 |
[1:36:30] | I knew that was gonna happen as soon as they started making big money. | 从他们开始赚钱时 我就知道这会发生 |
[1:36:34] | Papa never talked business at the table in front of the kids. | 爸爸从来不在餐桌上 当着孩子们谈他的公事 |
[1:36:37] | -Shut up, Connie. -Don’t you ever tell her to shut up. You got that? | 闭嘴 康妮… 不准你叫她闭嘴 知道吗? |
[1:36:42] | Santino, don’t interfere. | 别干预 |
[1:36:45] | Sonny, Tom, I’d like to talk to you, maybe after dinner. | 桑尼、汤姆 吃过饭后 我想与你们谈谈 |
[1:36:48] | I could be doing more for the family. We don’t discuss business at the table. | 我对家族也许能帮很多的… 我们不在餐桌上讨论公事 |
[1:37:39] | 我向你致敬 汤玛西诺阁下 | |
[1:37:45] | 麦克 | |
[1:37:48] | 你为何离房子那么远? | |
[1:37:50] | 你可知万一你出了事 我要向令尊负责的 | |
[1:37:53] | 保镖们都在这 | |
[1:37:55] | 还是十分危险 | |
[1:37:57] | 我听纽约的桑提诺说的 | |
[1:38:01] | 你的敌人知道你在这了 | |
[1:38:04] | 桑提诺有没有说我何时能回去? | |
[1:38:07] | 还不行 | |
[1:38:09] | 目前是不可能的 | |
[1:38:13] | 谢谢 | |
[1:38:15] | 你现在要去哪里? | |
[1:38:18] | 柯里昂村 | |
[1:38:19] | 坐我的车去 | |
[1:38:23] | 我想走路 | |
[1:38:27] | 小心点 | |
[1:38:49] | 麦克 柯里昂村到了 | |
[1:39:03] | 所有的男人都到哪去了? | |
[1:39:05] | 他们全都在战争中死了 | |
[1:39:09] | 这里是死者的姓名 | |
[1:40:00] | 我的老天 好一个美女 | |
[1:40:11] | 你好像中邪了一样 | |
[1:40:19] | 麦克 | |
[1:40:20] | 在西西里 女人比猎枪还危险 | |
[1:40:47] | 打猎有收收获吗? | |
[1:40:49] | 你认识这一带所有的女孩吗? | |
[1:40:55] | 我们看到几位真正的美人 | |
[1:41:01] | 其中一位让我们的朋友触电了 | |
[1:41:06] | 她可真够骚了 | |
[1:41:08] | 她全身上下都很美 | |
[1:41:19] | 那么漂亮的头发、嘴 | |
[1:41:23] | 这一带的女孩都很美 而且很贞洁 | |
[1:41:27] | 这个穿着紫色衣服 | |
[1:41:30] | 头发上绑着紫色的缎带 | |
[1:41:32] | 看起来像希腊人而非意大利人 | |
[1:41:38] | 你认识她吗? | |
[1:41:42] | 不认识 | |
[1:41:44] | 在本镇没有那样子的女孩 | |
[1:41:50] | 我的天 我明白了 | |
[1:41:56] | 有什么不对了? | |
[1:41:59] | 我们走 | |
[1:42:02] | 是他女儿 | |
[1:42:04] | 叫他出来 | |
[1:42:30] | 法布利奇欧 你翻译 | |
[1:42:33] | 是的 先生 | |
[1:42:36] | I apologize if I offended you. | 我若冒犯了你 我道歉 |
[1:42:40] | I’m a stranger in this country… | 我初到贵地 |
[1:42:43] | and I meant no disrespect to you or your daughter. | 我无意冒犯你和令媛 |
[1:42:51] | I’m an American hiding in Sicily. | 我是个美国人到 西西里来避风头 |
[1:42:56] | My name is Michael Corleone. | 我的名字是麦克柯里昂 |
[1:43:00] | There are people who would pay a lot of money for that information. | 有人会为了钱 而出卖我在此的消息 |
[1:43:06] | But then your daughter would lose a father… | 但那样令媛会失去父亲 |
[1:43:11] | instead of gaining a husband. | 而不是得到一位丈夫 |
[1:43:21] | I want to meet your daughter… | 我想认识你女儿 |
[1:43:24] | with your permission… | 但要在你的同意下 |
[1:43:26] | and under the supervision of your family… | 及在你的家人的监督之下 |
[1:43:30] | with all respect. | 我绝对是诚心诚意 |
[1:43:37] | 星期天早上到我家来 我叫维提 | |
[1:43:46] | 谢谢 | |
[1:43:48] | 她叫什么名字? | |
[1:43:50] | 艾波洛妮亚 | |
[1:43:52] | 很美的名字 | |
[1:44:46] | 这是小女 艾波洛妮亚 | |
[1:44:49] | 这位是麦克柯里昂先生 | |
[1:45:09] | 谢谢 | |
[1:46:43] | I’ll knock you dizzy. | 等我回来干你 |
[1:46:52] | Save it for the library. | 废话少说 |
[1:46:57] | We’ve got to pick up my sister. | 来吧 我们得去接我妹妹 |
[1:47:18] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[1:47:22] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[1:47:26] | – It was my fault! – Where is he? | 是我的错 他在哪? |
[1:47:27] | Sonny, please. It was my fault. | 桑尼 拜托 是我的错 |
[1:47:29] | Sonny,It was my fault. I hit him.I started a fight with him. | 桑尼 是我的错 是我先开始打他的 |
[1:47:32] | Please,sonny,I’m sorry. | 求你 桑尼 我先打他的 |
[1:47:39] | I’m just gonna get a doctor to come and take a look at you. | 我只是叫医生来看你 好吗? |
[1:47:43] | Sonny, please don’t do anything. | 桑尼 求你别动手 |
[1:47:48] | What’s the matter with you? What am I gonna do? | 好 你是怎么了? 我会怎么做? |
[1:47:50] | Am I gonna make that baby an orphan before he’s born? | 我会让你肚里的孩子 做遗腹子吗? |
[1:47:56] | All right? | 好了吗? |
[1:47:58] | Still betting the Yankees pretty heavy? | 这些家伙把洋基队打得惨兮兮 |
[1:48:01] | Tell him to stop taking action, all right? | 叫他们不要再接受投注了 |
[1:48:04] | You lost enough money last weekend to me. | 我们上周末输的钱够多了 |
[1:48:13] | Carlo, come here. | 卡洛 到这来… |
[1:49:12] | You touch my sister again, I’ll kill you. | 你再碰我妹妹一下我会杀了你 |
[1:49:31] | (意大利语) | |
[1:53:09] | Weren’t expecting you. You should call. | 没想到你会来 凯 怎么不先打个电话来 |
[1:53:13] | Yes, well, I have. I’ve tried writing and calling. | 我有打 我写过信也打过电话 |
[1:53:18] | Now, I wanna reach Michael. | 我要和麦克联络 |
[1:53:20] | Nobody knows where he is. | 没有人知道他在哪 |
[1:53:21] | We know he’s all right, but that’s all. | 我们知道他没事但如此而己 |
[1:53:27] | – What was that? – That’s an accident. But nobody was hurt. | 怎么了? 那是件车祸但没有人受伤 |
[1:53:31] | Tom | 汤姆 |
[1:53:33] | Would you give this letter to Michael, please? | 请你把这封信交给麦克 好吗? |
[1:53:37] | if I accepted that in a court of | 我若接受了 |
[1:53:39] | law they could prove I have knowledge of his whereabouts. | 法院可以证实我晓得他在哪里 |
[1:53:43] | Just be patient. He’ll get in touch with you. | 你有耐心点 凯 他会与你联络的 好吗? |
[1:53:45] | I let my cab go. Can I come in to call another one? | 我让我的出租车走了 我是否能进去打电话叫一辆? |
[1:53:49] | Come on. I’m sorry. Come on. | 来吧 对不起 来吧 |
[1:54:12] | Is Carlo there? | 卡洛在吗? |
[1:54:14] | – Who’s this? – This is a friend of Carlo’s. | 你是哪位? 我是卡洛的朋友 |
[1:54:16] | Would you tell him that I can’t make it tonight until later? | 你告诉他我今晚没空 |
[1:54:25] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[1:54:29] | – Dinner’s on the table. – I’m not hungry yet. | 晚餐在桌上了 我还不饿 |
[1:54:31] | Your food is on the table. It’s getting cold. | 晚餐在桌上快凉了 我有约了 |
[1:54:35] | – I’ll eat out later. – You told me to make you dinner. | 你刚叫我给你做晚餐的 |
[1:54:36] | Hey, vaffancolo, eh? I’ll vaffanculo you! | 滚开好吗? 你才滚开 |
[1:54:46] | This little guinea brat. | 你这个意大利婊子 |
[1:54:53] | That’s it. Break it all, | 好 全都打破了 |
[1:54:54] | you spoiled guinea brat. Break it all! | 你这被宠坏的女娃 全打破了 |
[1:55:06] | Why don’t you bring your whore home for dinner? | 你为何不把那个妓女 带回家吃晚饭? |
[1:55:10] | Maybe I will. Why not? | 也许我会 有何不可? |
[1:55:18] | – Now clean it up! | 现在把它清干净 |
[1:55:20] | – Like hell I will! | 我不要 我才不要 |
[1:55:22] | Clean it up, you guinea spoiled brat! | 清干净 贱人 |
[1:55:24] | Clean it up! Clean it up! | 清干净 我说清干净 |
[1:55:31] | Clean it up. | 清干净 |
[1:55:33] | No | 不 |
[1:55:35] | You son of a bitch! | 清干净 他妈的 |
[1:55:38] | Clean it! | 清干净… |
[1:55:40] | Clean it up. | 清干净 |
[1:55:42] | Come on, now! Kill me! Be a murderer like your father! | 来 杀我 像你爸一样当凶手 |
[1:55:45] | – All you Corleones are murderers! – I hate you! | 来吧 你们姓柯里昂的全是凶手 |
[1:55:47] | – Come on! – I’ll kill you! | 来吧 贱人 |
[1:55:49] | Kill me! Get up! Get out of here! | 来吧 杀我 滚 |
[1:55:53] | – I hate you! – Now I’ll kill you. | 我恨你 快点 否则我要杀你了 |
[1:55:57] | You guinea brat, you. | 你这意大利贱货 |
[1:55:59] | Get out here! | 滚出来 |
[1:56:10] | Connie, what’s the matter? | 康妮 怎么回事? |
[1:56:12] | I can’t hear you. What is it? | 我听不见你说的 什么事? |
[1:56:14] | Talk louder. The baby’s crying. | 康妮 说大声点 孩子在哭 |
[1:56:17] | Santino, I can’t understand… I don’t know. | 桑提诺 我听不懂 我不明白 |
[1:56:22] | Yeah, Connie. | 什么事?康妮 |
[1:56:28] | Listen, you wait there. | 听我说 你在那等着 |
[1:56:33] | No, you just wait there. | 不 你在那等着就对了 |
[1:56:37] | – That son of a bitch. | 王八蛋 |
[1:56:41] | – Sonny, what’s the matter? | 怎么回事? 王八蛋 |
[1:56:47] | Open the goddamn gate. Get off your ass. | 快开门 站起来 |
[1:56:58] | Sonny | 桑尼 |
[1:57:06] | – Sonny, come on! | 桑尼 |
[1:57:07] | – Get out of here! | 滚开 |
[1:57:09] | Go after him. Go on. | 跟他一起去 快点 |
[1:57:40] | Son of a bitch. Come on! Come on! | 王八蛋 快点… |
[1:59:31] | Give me a drop. | 把那个给我 |
[1:59:41] | My wife is crying upstairs. | 我太太在楼上哭 |
[1:59:46] | I hear cars coming to the house. | 我听见车子到家里来 |
[1:59:53] | Consigliere of mine… | 我的好军师 |
[1:59:56] | I think you should tell your Don what everyone seems to know. | 所有人都知道只有我毫不知情 |
[2:00:00] | I didn’t tell Mama anything. | 我没告诉妈任何事 |
[2:00:03] | I was about to come up and wake you just now and tell you. | 我正预备去叫醒你 并告诉你 |
[2:00:10] | But you needed a drink first. | 但你需要先喝杯酒 |
[2:00:19] | Now you’ve had your drink. | 现在你喝过酒了 |
[2:00:27] | They shot Sonny on the causeway. | 他们在收费站杀了桑尼 |
[2:00:30] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[2:00:48] | I want no inquiries made. | 我不要追查此事 |
[2:00:55] | I want no acts of vengeance. | 我不要复仇 |
[2:00:59] | I want you to arrange a meeting… | 我要你安排一次会议 |
[2:01:03] | with the heads of the five families. | 与五大家族的族长 |
[2:01:08] | This war stops now. | 这场火并该终止了 |
[2:01:31] | Call Bonasera. | 打电话给包纳萨拉 |
[2:01:34] | We need him now. | 我现在需要他了 |
[2:01:49] | This is Tom Hagen calling for Vito Corleone… | 我是汤姆哈根 |
[2:01:50] | at his request. | 维多柯里昂要我打这个电话 |
[2:01:54] | Now, you owe your Don a service. | 你欠教父一次人情 |
[2:01:56] | he has no doubt that you will repay it. | 他相信你会回报他的 |
[2:02:00] | Now, he will be at your funeral parlor in one hour. | 他在一小时后会到你的殡仪馆去 |
[2:02:03] | Be there to greet him. | 请在那等待 |
[2:02:25] | Well, my friend… | 我的朋友 |
[2:02:28] | are you ready to do me this service? | 你预备为我服务了吗? |
[2:02:30] | Yes. What do you want me to do? | 是的 但你要我怎么做? |
[2:02:42] | I want you to use all your powers… and all your skills. | 我要你尽你一切的力量和技巧 好好为他化妆 |
[2:02:51] | I don’t want his mother to see him this way. | 我不要他母亲看到他这个样子 |
[2:03:10] | Look how they massacred my boy. | 看看他们是怎么对我的孩子? |
[2:03:43] | 教你英文会安全一点 | |
[2:03:45] | Monday | 我会英文 星期一 |
[2:03:47] | Tuesday, Thursday Wednesday, | 星期二、星期三、星期四 |
[2:03:49] | Friday, Sunday, Saturday. | 星期五、星期日、星期六 好极了 |
[2:03:59] | 您好, 托马西诺阁下 | |
[2:04:02] | 巴勒莫的事怎么样了 | |
[2:04:07] | 您好, 托马西诺阁下 | |
[2:04:10] | 麦克在教我开车 | |
[2:04:14] | 我开给你看 | |
[2:04:16] | 家里的一切都还好吧? | |
[2:04:19] | 年轻人不再尊重任何事了 | |
[2:04:22] | 时代越变越糟 | |
[2:04:27] | 这地方对你己变得太危险了 | |
[2:04:35] | 我要你搬到西拉古莎附近的别墅 | |
[2:04:45] | 有什么不对了? | |
[2:04:48] | 由美国传来的坏消息 | |
[2:04:52] | 你哥哥桑尼 他们杀了他 | |
[2:05:02] | 我们走了 你答应的 | |
[2:05:24] | – Fabrizio. – Yes, sir? | 法布利奇欧 什么事? |
[2:05:26] | 备车 | |
[2:05:27] | Are you driving yourself, boss? | 你要自己开吗?老板 |
[2:05:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[2:05:30] | Is your wife coming with you? | 你太太跟你一起去吗? |
[2:05:32] | Take her to her father’s house till I know things are safe. | 不 我要你送她回娘家 等一切安全点再说 |
[2:05:35] | Anything you say, boss. | 好的 随你吩咐 老板 |
[2:05:44] | 卡罗 艾波洛妮亚呢? | |
[2:05:46] | 她想给你个惊喜 她要开车 | |
[2:05:52] | 她会当个好的美国太太 | |
[2:05:56] | 等一下 我去拿行李 | |
[2:06:08] | 法布利奇欧 | |
[2:06:10] | 你要去哪? | |
[2:06:13] | 麦克 在那等 我开过去 | |
[2:06:22] | 不 艾波洛妮亚… | |
[2:06:47] | Don Barzini | 巴西尼阁下 |
[2:06:48] | I want to thank you for helping me organize this meeting here today. | 谢谢你帮我安排这次会议 |
[2:06:53] | And also the other heads of the five families… from New York and New Jersey. | 还有纽约和新泽西 其它五大家族的族长 |
[2:06:59] | Carmine Cuneo from the Bronx. | 布朗区的卡麦克瑞安诺 |
[2:07:03] | From Brooklyn… | 以及…布鲁克林的 |
[2:07:08] | Philip Tattaglia. | 菲立浦塔托里亚 |
[2:07:11] | And from Staten Island… | 由史坦登岛来的 |
[2:07:14] | we have with us Victor Strachi. | 维多史特基 |
[2:07:18] | And all the other associates that came as far… as from California and Kansas City… | 及由加州堪萨斯来的同道 |
[2:07:24] | and all the other territories of the country. | 以及全国其它各地区所来的朋友 |
[2:07:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[2:07:34] | How did things ever get so far? | 事情怎么会演变成如此? |
[2:07:38] | I don’t know. | 我不晓得 |
[2:07:41] | It was so unfortunate and so unnecessary. | 是那么的不幸及那么的没必要 |
[2:07:48] | Tattaglia lost a son… | 塔托里亚失去了一个儿子 |
[2:07:50] | and I lost a son. | 我也是 |
[2:07:54] | We’re quits, | 我们该停手了 |
[2:07:55] | and if Tattaglia agrees… | 若是塔托里亚同意 |
[2:07:57] | then I’m willing to let things go on the way they were before. | 我愿意让事情恢复以前的局面 |
[2:08:03] | We are all grateful to Don Corleone for calling this meeting. | 我们都很感谢柯里昂阁下 召开这次会议 |
[2:08:07] | We all know him as a man of his word. | 我们都了解他是个有信用的人 |
[2:08:09] | A modest man. He’ll always listen to reason. | 他为人谦虚 总是能讲道理 |
[2:08:12] | Yes, Don Barzini. | 是的 巴西尼阁下 |
[2:08:14] | He’s too modest. | 他太谦虚了 |
[2:08:16] | He had all the judges and politicians in his pocket. | 所有的法官与政客 没有不听他指示的 |
[2:08:20] | He refused to share them. | 他却拒绝与我们分享 |
[2:08:23] | When did I ever refuse an accommodation? | 我何时拒绝过与大家分享 |
[2:08:27] | All of you know me here. | 在座的全都认识我 |
[2:08:31] | When did I ever refuse, except one time? | 除了一次以外 我何时拒绝过? |
[2:08:35] | And why? | 你们知道为什么 |
[2:08:37] | Because I believe this drug business…is gonna destroy us in the years to come. | 因为我相信毒品生意 在往后几年会毁了我们 |
[2:08:43] | I mean, it’s not like gambling or liquor or even women… | 这不像赌、酒和女人 |
[2:08:48] | which is something that most people want nowadays | 这些是人们想要的东西 |
[2:08:51] | and is forbidden to them by the pezzonovante of the church. | 只是教会不准我们做而己 |
[2:08:54] | Even the police departments that have helped us in the past with gambling and other things | 即使警察过去在赌博等方面愿意协助我们 |
[2:08:58] | are gonna refuse to help us when it comes to narcotics. | 但一提到毒品 他们会拒绝帮忙 |
[2:09:03] | And I believed that then… and I believe that now. | 我以前那么想 现在想法依然不变 |
[2:09:08] | Times have changed. | 时代变了 |
[2:09:10] | It’s not like the old days… | 不像昔日了 |
[2:09:13] | when we could do anything we want. | 我们能做任何我们想做的事 |
[2:09:15] | A refusal is not the act of a friend. | 你拒绝合作实在不够朋友 |
[2:09:18] | If Don Corleone had all the judges and politicians in New York… | 柯里昂阁下握有全纽约 法律界以及政客的势力 |
[2:09:22] | then he must share them or let others use them. | 他就必须与大家分享 让大家都能利用他们 |
[2:09:25] | He must let us draw the water from the well. | 他必须让我们分汲利益 大家一起发财 |
[2:09:29] | Certainly, he can present a bill for such services. | 当然他能因这种服务 而向大家收费 |
[2:09:33] | After all, we are not Communists. | 毕竟我们不是共产党 |
[2:09:39] | I also don’t believe in drugs. | 我同样的也不相信毒品 |
[2:09:42] | For years, I paid my people extra… | 多年来我付手下优厚的待遇 |
[2:09:44] | so they wouldn’t do that kind of business. | 使他们不去沾毒品 |
[2:09:47] | Somebody comes to them and says, ”I have powders. | 避免有人来找他们 并且说我有白粉 |
[2:09:50] | If you put up a three, four-thousand-dollar investment… | 你只要投资三千元到四千元 |
[2:09:54] | we can make 50,000 distributing.” | 就可以赚到五万元 |
[2:09:58] | So they can’t resist. | 他们怎能抗拒得了 |
[2:09:59] | I want to control it as a business…to keep it respectable. | 我想以正派的方法 来经营毒品生意 |
[2:10:04] | I don’t want it near schools. | 我不要它们接近学校 |
[2:10:06] | I don’t want it sold to children. | 我不要把它们卖给孩子 |
[2:10:09] | That’s an infamia. | 那是残害幼苗 |
[2:10:12] | In my city, we’ll keep the traffic in the dark people, the colored. | 我只想卖给那些黑人 或是在有色人种中流通 |
[2:10:16] | They’re animals anyway, so let them lose their souls. | 他们反正是动物 所以让他们去堕落吧 |
[2:10:26] | I hoped that we could come here and reason together. | 我本希望能合理的讨论一些事 |
[2:10:30] | As a reasonable man | 身为一个讲道理的人 |
[2:10:32] | I’m willing to do whatever’s necessary to find a peaceful solution to these problems. | 我愿意为此事找个和平解决之道 |
[2:10:38] | Then we are agreed. | 那么我们全都达成协议 |
[2:10:39] | The traffic in drugs will be permitted but controlled. | 毒品生意可以做但要有限制 |
[2:10:42] | Don Corleone will give us protection in the east… | 柯里昂阁下会给我们东部的保护 |
[2:10:45] | and there will be the peace. | 然后我们和平相处 |
[2:10:47] | But I must have strict assurance from Corleone. | 但我必须有柯里昂阁下的 确切保证 |
[2:10:51] | As time goes by and his position becomes stronger… | 万一他的地位越来越坚固之后 |
[2:10:54] | will he attempt any individual vendetta? | 他是否会采取复仇行动 |
[2:10:56] | Look, we are all reasonable men here. | 听着我们这全是讲理的人 |
[2:10:59] | We don’t have to give assurances as if we were lawyers. | 我们不需像是律师般 给什么确切保证 |
[2:11:02] | You talk about vengeance. | 你谈到复仇 |
[2:11:05] | Is vengeance gonna bring your son back to you? | 复仇会让你的儿子复活吗? |
[2:11:08] | Or my boy to me? | 或者我的儿子? |
[2:11:11] | I forego the vengeance of my son. | 我不会再去计较我儿子的死 |
[2:11:16] | But I have selfish reasons. | 但我有个自私的要求 |
[2:11:21] | My youngest son…was forced to leave this country… | 我的小儿子被迫离开这个国家 |
[2:11:27] | because of this Sollozzo business. | 全都因为这索洛佐的事 |
[2:11:30] | All right. And I have to make arrangements… | 我必须安排让他安全的回来 |
[2:11:35] | to bring him back here safely, cleared of all these false charges. | 洗脱种种无中生有的罪名 |
[2:11:39] | But I’m a superstitious man. | 而我是个迷信的人 |
[2:11:42] | And if some unlucky accident should befall him… | 若是他不幸发生意外 |
[2:11:44] | if he should get shot in the head by a police officer… | 或被警察开枪打死 |
[2:11:49] | or if he should hang himself in his jail cell… | 或在牢里上吊 |
[2:11:52] | of if he’s struck by a bolt of lightening… | 或是他被闪电击中 |
[2:11:56] | then I’m going to blame some of the people in this room. | 那我会怪罪于在这房间内的诸位 |
[2:12:02] | And that I do not forgive. | 到那时候我就不会再客气了 |
[2:12:06] | But that aside… | 但除了那个以外 |
[2:12:12] | let me say that I swear… on the souls of my grandchildren… | 我以我孙子的性命发誓 |
[2:12:19] | that I will not be the one to break the peace we’ve made here today. | 我不会是打破我们今天和议的人 |
[2:12:49] | When I meet with the Tattaglia people, should I insist… | 当我见塔托里亚的人时 |
[2:12:51] | that all these drug middlemen have clean records? | 应否坚持那些毒品中间人 都没有前科? |
[2:12:55] | Mention it. Don’t insist. | 提出来无妨 不要坚持 |
[2:12:59] | Barzini is a man who’ll know that without being told. | 巴西尼这种人你不说他也明白 |
[2:13:03] | You mean Tattaglia. | 你是说塔托里亚 |
[2:13:05] | Tattaglia’s a pimp. | 塔托里亚是个下三滥? |
[2:13:08] | He never could’ve outfought Santino. | 他根本没本事干掉桑提诺 |
[2:13:14] | But I didn’t know until this day that it was… | 我在今天以前并不晓得 |
[2:13:18] | Barzini all along. | 一直是巴西尼在主使 |
[2:13:35] | Come on, Nancy. | 来吧 南希 |
[2:13:38] | Keep together, everyone. Brian? | 大家紧跟在一起 布莱恩 |
[2:13:42] | All right. | 好的… |
[2:13:57] | How long have you been back? | 你回来多久了? |
[2:14:00] | I’ve been back a year. | 一年了 |
[2:14:03] | Longer than that, I think. | 也许还不止 |
[2:14:08] | It’s good to see you, Kay. | 见到你真好 凯 |
[2:14:21] | I’m working for my father now. | 我现在为我父亲做事 |
[2:14:26] | He’s been sick.Very sick. | 他病了 病的很重 |
[2:14:31] | But you’re not like him. | 但是你不像他 麦克 |
[2:14:33] | I thought you weren’t going to become a man like your father. | 我以为你不会成为令尊那样的人 |
[2:14:35] | That’s what you told me. | 那是你所告诉我的 |
[2:14:39] | My father’s no different than any other powerful man. | 家父与其它有权的人一样 |
[2:14:43] | Any man who’s responsible for other people. | 就是那种要对其他人负责任的人 |
[2:14:48] | Like a senator or a president. | 像是参议员或是总统 |
[2:14:50] | Do you know how naive you sound? | 你知道你说这些话有多天真 |
[2:14:52] | Why? | 为什么? |
[2:14:53] | Senators and presidents don’t have men killed. | 参议员及总统不杀人 |
[2:14:59] | Who’s being naive?Kay | 是谁天真?凯 |
[2:15:02] | My father’s way of doing things is over. | 家父做事的那一套己过时了 |
[2:15:05] | It’s finished. Even he knows that. | 连他都晓得那一点 |
[2:15:08] | I mean, in five years the Corleone family… | 我是说在五年之内 |
[2:15:09] | is going to be completely legitimate. | 柯里昂家族会完全合法化 |
[2:15:14] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[2:15:15] | That’s all I can tell you about my business. | 我很清楚我未来的走向 |
[2:15:17] | Kay | 凯 |
[2:15:19] | Michael,Why did you come here? | 麦克 你为何到这来? |
[2:15:22] | Why? | 为什么? |
[2:15:24] | What do you want with me after all this time… | 你究竟想要我怎么样 |
[2:15:25] | without even calling or writing? | 这么多年来 你不打电话也不写信 |
[2:15:29] | I came here because I need you. | 我来这是因为我需要你 我关心你 |
[2:15:32] | – Because I care for you. – Please stop it. | 别再说了 麦克 |
[2:15:33] | Because I want you to marry me. | 因为我要你嫁给我 |
[2:15:38] | – It’s too late. – Please. | 太迟了… |
[2:15:39] | Kay | 凯… |
[2:15:42] | I’ll do anything you ask to make up for what’s happened to us. | 我会做任何事 以弥补过去所发生的事 |
[2:15:48] | Because that’s important.Kay | 因为那很重要 凯 |
[2:15:50] | Because what’s important is that… | 重要的是因为… |
[2:15:54] | we have each other. | 我们拥有彼此 |
[2:15:56] | That we have a life together. | 而且我们要共度一生 |
[2:15:58] | That we have children… | 我们会有孩子 |
[2:16:00] | our children. | 我们的孩子 |
[2:16:03] | Kay | 凯 |
[2:16:04] | I need you… | 我需要你 |
[2:16:07] | and I love you. | 而且我爱你 |
[2:16:31] | Barzini’s people chisel my territory… | 巴西尼的人抢我们的地盘 |
[2:16:33] | and we do nothing about it. | 而我们却无能为力 |
[2:16:34] | Soon, there won’t be one place in Brooklyn I can hang my hat. | 再过不久布鲁克林 我连落脚的地方都没有了 |
[2:16:37] | -Just be patient. | 有耐性点 |
[2:16:38] | I’m not askin’ you for help. Just take off the handcuffs. | 我不是求你帮忙 只是不想受制肘 |
[2:16:41] | Be patient. | 再忍耐点 |
[2:16:43] | We gotta protect ourselves. | 我们必须保护自己 |
[2:16:45] | Give me a chance to recruit some new men. | 给我个机会再培养一些新人 |
[2:16:47] | No. | 不 |
[2:16:48] | -I don’t wanna give Barzini an excuse to start fighting.-Mike, you’re wrong. | 我不要给巴西尼借口来开战 麦克 你错了 |
[2:16:54] | Don Corleone, | 柯里昂阁下 |
[2:16:56] | you once said the day would come when Tessio and me could form our own family. | 你曾说过要让我与泰西欧 自立门户 |
[2:17:00] | Till today, I would never think of it. | 今天以前我想都不敢想 |
[2:17:02] | I must ask your permission. | 但现在我要求你的批准 |
[2:17:05] | Well, Michael is now head of the family and | 现在由麦克当家 |
[2:17:08] | if he gives his permission, then you have my blessing. | 如果他答应我就祝福你 |
[2:17:12] | After we make the move to Nevada… | 等我们搬到内华达州后 |
[2:17:15] | you can break off from the Corleone family and go on your own. | 你就可由柯里昂家族分出 自立门户 |
[2:17:18] | – After we make the move to Nevada. | 但得在我们搬到内华达州之后 |
[2:17:19] | – How long will that be? | 那得花多少时间? |
[2:17:22] | Six months. | 六个月 |
[2:17:24] | Forgive me, Godfather, | 原谅我 教父 |
[2:17:25] | but with you gone… | 但当你走了后 |
[2:17:27] | me and Pete’ll come under Barzini’s thumb sooner or later. | 我与彼得迟早会成为巴西尼的靶 |
[2:17:30] | And I hate that goddamn Barzini. | 我恨那该死的巴西尼 |
[2:17:32] | In six months’ time, there won’t be nothing left to build on. | 六个月之后 我们已经搞不出什么玩意了 |
[2:17:36] | You have faith in my judgment? | 你对我的判断有信心吗? |
[2:17:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[2:17:39] | Do I have your loyalty? | 你仍对我忠心吗? |
[2:17:40] | Always, Godfather. | 是的 忠心不二 教父 |
[2:17:42] | Then be a friend to Michael… | 那么就当麦克的朋友吧 |
[2:17:44] | and do as he says. | 照他所说的去做 |
[2:17:50] | There are things being negotiated that are gonna solve… | 现在有些事仍在磋商 |
[2:17:51] | all your problems and answer all your questions. | 你们的问题和困难 全都可以得到解决 |
[2:17:55] | That’s all I can tell you now. | 目前我只能这么说 |
[2:17:58] | Carlo, you grew up in Nevada. | 卡洛 你在内华达长大的 |
[2:18:01] | When we make our move there, you’re gonna be my right-hand man. | 当我们搬的时候 你会是我的左右手 |
[2:18:04] | Tom Hagen’s no longer consigliere. | 汤姆哈根不再做军师了 |
[2:18:07] | He’s gonna be our lawyer in Vegas. | 他将会担任 我们在拉斯维加斯的律师 |
[2:18:09] | That’s no reflection on Tom, but that’s the way I want it. | 我对汤姆没有不满 但我不要他再当军师 |
[2:18:12] | Besides, if I ever need help… who’s a better consigliere than my father? | 况且有我父亲在 他可以做我最佳的军师 |
[2:18:16] | That’s it. | 就是这样了 |
[2:18:37] | – Thank you, Papa. – I’m happy for you, Carlo. | 谢谢 爸爸 我为你高兴 卡洛 |
[2:18:41] | Why am I out? | 麦克 我为何出局了? |
[2:18:45] | You’re not a wartime consigliere. | 你不适合当乱局中的军师 |
[2:18:49] | Things may get rough with the move we’re trying. | 我们一搬到内华达后 事情会变得更棘手 |
[2:18:52] | Tom | 汤姆 |
[2:18:59] | I advised Michael. | 我向麦克建议过 |
[2:19:01] | I never thought you were a bad consigliere. | 我从未认为你不适合当军师 |
[2:19:04] | I thought Santino was a bad Don… | 我认为桑提诺不适合当家 |
[2:19:07] | rest in peace. | 愿他安息 |
[2:19:10] | Michael has all my confidence, as you do. | 我信任麦克和你一样 |
[2:19:14] | But | 但是… |
[2:19:15] | there are reasons why you must have no part of what is going to happen. | 不让你参与往后的行动 是有理由的 |
[2:19:20] | Maybe I could help. | 我多少能帮得上忙 |
[2:19:22] | You’re out,Tom | 用不着了 汤姆 |
[2:20:12] | I can’t get over the way your face looks. | 我实在无法不去注意你的脸 |
[2:20:15] | It really looks good. | 它的确看起来很棒 |
[2:20:17] | This doctor did some job. | 这位医生的工夫确实不错 |
[2:20:18] | Who talked you into it, Kay? | 是凯说服你去的吗? |
[2:20:20] | Hey, hey, wait. Leave them out here. | 慢着 把它们留下这 |
[2:20:22] | We’ll deal with them later. | 我们待会再处理它们 |
[2:20:23] | He’s tired. He wants to clean up. | 他累了 他想梳洗一下 |
[2:20:25] | Now, let me open the door. | 好了 让我来开门 好吗? |
[2:20:34] | Hello, Mike. Welcome to Las Vegas. | 麦克 欢迎光临拉斯维加斯 |
[2:20:36] | All for you, kid. | 你认为如何? |
[2:20:37] | It was all his idea, right? | 全是他的主意 对吧? |
[2:20:40] | – Well, your brother, Freddy… | 你的哥哥弗雷多 |
[2:20:41] | – It was… Girls? | 是你弄来的女孩子 不是吗? |
[2:20:46] | I’ll be right back. You keep them occupied. | 我马上回来 你先招呼一下 |
[2:20:50] | -That a boy. Anything you want, kid.-Who are the girls? | 你要什么全都有 那些女孩子是谁? |
[2:20:55] | That’s for you to find out. | 这得要你自己去弄清楚了 |
[2:20:57] | Get rid of them, Fredo. | 把她们弄走 弗雷多 |
[2:21:00] | – Hey, Mike… | 麦克 |
[2:21:01] | – Fredo I’m here on business. | 弗雷多 我是来这公干 |
[2:21:03] | I leave tomorrow. Now, get rid of them. | 我明天就走 现在把她们弄走 |
[2:21:05] | I’m tired. Get rid of the band too. | 我累了 把乐队也弄走 |
[2:21:14] | Hey, just take off. Come on. Let’s go. | 走吧…走就对了 |
[2:21:17] | Hey, that’s it. Angelo, that’s it. | 快点 安杰拉 快走 |
[2:21:21] | Let’s go. Hey, come on! | 走吧 闪了 |
[2:21:24] | Scram! Come on, honey. Let’s go. | 走吧 亲爱的 走了 |
[2:21:26] | I don’t know,Johnny. | 我不知道 强尼 |
[2:21:27] | I don’t know what the hell’s the matter with him. | 我不知道他是怎么回事 对不起 |
[2:21:29] | It’s all right, Freddy. | 没关系 弗雷多 |
[2:21:31] | I don’t know. He’s tired, he’s hot. | 走吧 亲爱的 我不知道 他大概累了 |
[2:21:41] | What happened to Moe Greene? | 莫格林呢? |
[2:21:44] | He said he had some business. | 他说他有别的事 |
[2:21:46] | He said give him a call when the party started. | 他说派对开始时 给他个电话 |
[2:21:49] | Well, give him a call. | 那就打电话给他 |
[2:21:52] | -Johnny, how are you? | 强尼 你好吗? |
[2:21:53] | – Hello. Nice to see you again. | 麦克 再看到你真高兴 |
[2:21:55] | – We’re all proud of you. | 我们全都以你为傲 |
[2:21:57] | – Thanks, Mike. | 谢谢 麦克 |
[2:21:58] | Sit down,Johnny. I want to talk to you. | 坐 强尼 我要跟你谈谈 |
[2:22:00] | – The Don’s proud of you too. | 教父也以你为傲 强尼 |
[2:22:01] | – I owe it all to him. | 我的一切都归功于他 |
[2:22:04] | Well, he knows how grateful you are. | 他知道你会感恩 |
[2:22:06] | That’s why he’d like to ask a favor of you. | 所以他想请你帮个忙 |
[2:22:09] | Mike, what can I do? | 麦克 我能做些什么? |
[2:22:13] | The Corleone family is thinking of giving up all its interests in the olive oil business | 柯里昂家族想放弃橄榄油的生意 |
[2:22:17] | settling out here. | 而在这里安顿下来 |
[2:22:19] | Now, Moe Greene will sell us his share of the casino and hotel… | 莫格林会把他旅馆 及赌场的股份卖给我们 |
[2:22:22] | so it can be completely owned by the family. | 使得家族能拥有全部的生意 |
[2:22:24] | Tom | 汤姆 |
[2:22:25] | Mike, are you sure about that? | 麦克 这点你确定吗? |
[2:22:27] | Moe loves the business. | 莫格林很爱这门生意 |
[2:22:28] | He never said nothin’ to me about sellin’. | 从未对我提过要卖掉它的事 |
[2:22:30] | I’ll make him an offer he can’t refuse. | 我会提个他无法拒绝的条件 |
[2:22:34] | See,Johnny… | 知道吗?强尼… |
[2:22:37] | we figure that entertainment will be a big factor in drawing gamblers to the casino. | 我们认为表演一定可以 吸引赌客到赌场来 |
[2:22:41] | We hope you’ll sign a contract to appear five times a year. | 我们希望你签个合约 一年来此登台五次 |
[2:22:48] | Perhaps convince some of your friends in the movies to do the same. | 顺便找些你电影圈中的朋友 |
[2:22:54] | We’re counting on you. | 我指望你了 |
[2:22:58] | Sure, Mike. | 当然 麦克 |
[2:22:59] | I’ll do anything for my godfather. You know that. | 为了教父我什么都肯做 你晓得的 |
[2:23:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[2:23:05] | Hey, Mike. Hello, fellas. | 麦克 各位好 大家都在这 |
[2:23:07] | Everybody’s here. Freddy, Tom. | 弗雷多 汤姆… |
[2:23:09] | Good to see you, Mike. How are you, Moe? | 见到你真好 麦克 你好吗?莫 |
[2:23:11] | You got everything you want? | 你点的都到齐了吗? |
[2:23:13] | The chef cooked for you special, | 大厨会为你煮最好吃的菜 |
[2:23:15] | the dancers will kick your tongue out and your credit is good. | 还有最棒的舞群 |
[2:23:17] | Draw chips for everybody in the room so they can play on the house. | 给房间里的每个人都弄点筹码来好让他们到场子里去玩玩 |
[2:23:23] | My credit good enough to buy you out? | 我的信用好的 够买下你的股份吗? |
[2:23:27] | Buy me out? | 买我的股份? |
[2:23:30] | The casino. The hotel. | 赌场 这家旅馆 |
[2:23:32] | The Corleone family wants to buy you out. | 柯里昂家族想买下你全部的生意 |
[2:23:35] | The Corleone family wants to buy me out? | 柯里昂家族想买下 我全部的生意? |
[2:23:38] | No, I buy you out. You don’t buy me out. | 不 我买下你们的 你不能买下我的 |
[2:23:41] | Your casino loses money. | 你的赌场在赔钱 |
[2:23:43] | Maybe we can do better. | 也许我们能经营的好一点 |
[2:23:44] | You think I’m skimming off the top? | 你认为我在走下坡了?麦克 |
[2:23:48] | You’re unlucky. | 你运气不好 |
[2:23:53] | You goddamn guineas really make me laugh. | 你他妈的别让我笑了 |
[2:23:56] | I do you a favor and take Freddy in… | 在你们有难时 |
[2:23:57] | when you’re having a bad time. | 我帮你们的忙 给弗雷多一份差事 |
[2:23:59] | – Then you try to push me out! | 现在你想把我弄出去 |
[2:24:00] | – Wait a minute. | 慢着 |
[2:24:01] | You took Freddy in | 你让弗雷多来这 |
[2:24:03] | because the Corleone family bankrolled your casino… | 是因为柯里昂家族支持你的赌场 |
[2:24:05] | because the Molinari family… | 因为海岸的莫伦纳家族 |
[2:24:07] | on the coast guaranteed his safety. | 保证他的安全 |
[2:24:09] | Now, we’re talkin’ business. Let’s talk business. | 现在我们在谈生意别岔开话题 |
[2:24:11] | Let’s talk business. | 好 我们来谈生意 麦克 |
[2:24:12] | First of all, you’re all done. | 首先 你们都完蛋了 |
[2:24:13] | The Corleone family don’t have that kind of muscle anymore. | 柯里昂家族已经衰退了 |
[2:24:16] | The Godfather’s sick. | 教父生病了 对吧? |
[2:24:17] | You’re getting chased out of New York…by Barzini and the other families. | 你们被巴西尼及其它家族 赶出了纽约 |
[2:24:20] | What do you think going on here? | 你以为这里是什么? |
[2:24:22] | You think you can come to my hotel and take over? | 你以为能到我的地盘上来接管? |
[2:24:24] | I talked to Barzini. | 我和巴西尼谈过了 |
[2:24:26] | I can make a deal with him | 我有办法和他打交道 |
[2:24:27] | and still keep my hotel. | 也不至于失去旅馆 |
[2:24:29] | Is that why you slapped my brother around in public? | 所以你当众支使我哥哥 |
[2:24:33] | That was nothin’. | 不 麦克 那不算什么 |
[2:24:35] | Moe didn’t mean nothin’ by that. | 莫也不是那个意思 |
[2:24:38] | Sure he flies off the handle once in a while… | 当然他偶尔说话很大声 但是… |
[2:24:40] | but Moe and me, we’re good friends, right? | 莫和我是好朋友 对吧?莫 |
[2:24:43] | I got a business to run. | 我是在做事业 |
[2:24:44] | I gotta kick asses sometimes to make it run right. | 当然要催紧点 事情才会顺利 |
[2:24:47] | We had a little argument, | 我是偶尔和弗雷多意见不合 |
[2:24:49] | so I had to straighten him out. | 只不过是为了”训练”他一下 |
[2:24:51] | You straightened my brother out? | 你”训练”我哥哥? |
[2:24:54] | He was banging cocktail waitresses two at a time! | 他跟酒廊的女侍鬼混 |
[2:24:56] | Players couldn’t get a drink. | 客人喝酒没人送 |
[2:24:59] | What’s wrong with you? | 你是怎么回事? |
[2:25:05] | I leave for New York tomorrow. | 我明天回纽约 |
[2:25:08] | Think about a price. | 你考虑一个价钱吧 |
[2:25:11] | Son of a bitch. Do you know who I am? I’m Moe Greene. | 你知道我是谁吗?我是莫格林 |
[2:25:14] | I made my bones when you were going out with cheerleaders. | 我发迹时你还在玩泥巴 |
[2:25:17] | Wait a minute. I got an idea. | 等一等 莫 我有个主意 |
[2:25:20] | Tom, you’re the consigliere. | 汤姆 汤姆 你是军师 |
[2:25:22] | -You can talk to the Don. You can explain… | 你可以和教父谈 解释给他听 |
[2:25:24] | -Just a minute.The Don is semiretired. | 慢着 教父已经半退休了 |
[2:25:27] | Mike is in charge of the business now. | 家族现在由麦克管事 |
[2:25:29] | If you have anything to say, say it to Michael. | 你有话就向麦克说吧 |
[2:25:36] | Michael,You don’t come to Las Vegas | 麦克 你不能到拉斯维加斯来 |
[2:25:39] | and talk to Moe Greene like that! | 和莫格林那种人那样说话 |
[2:25:43] | You’re my older brother, and I love you. | 弗雷多你是我哥 我爱你 |
[2:25:50] | But don’t ever take sides with anyone…against the family again… | 但不准你再联合外人 起来反对自己家族 |
[2:25:54] | ever. | 绝对不准 |
[2:26:04] | I have to see my father and his people. | 我必须先去看我父亲和他的手下 |
[2:26:06] | Have dinner without me. | 你们先吃饭吧 |
[2:26:08] | Michael | 麦克 |
[2:26:10] | This weekend we’ll go out. We’ll go to the city. | 这个周末我们可以出外游玩 |
[2:26:12] | We’ll see a show and have dinner. I promise. | 到城里看电影吃饭 我保证 |
[2:26:23] | Mike | 麦克 |
[2:26:24] | Your sister wants to ask you something. | 麦克 你姐姐有事想问你 |
[2:26:26] | – Let her ask. – She’s afraid to. | 她可以问我 她怕你 |
[2:26:28] | Connie and Carlo want you to be godfather to their little boy. | 康妮和卡洛 要你当他们孩子的教父 |
[2:26:31] | – We’ll see. – Will you? | 到时再说吧 你会吗? |
[2:26:33] | Let me think about it. Come on. | 让我考虑一下 到时再说 来吧 |
[2:26:42] | So… Barzini will move against you first. | 巴西尼想要先对付你 |
[2:26:47] | He’ll set up a meeting with someone that you absolutely trust… | 他会找个你信任的人来安排见面 |
[2:26:51] | guaranteeing your safety. | 并保证你的安全 |
[2:26:55] | And at that meeting, you’ll be assassinated. | 但你一出席会议 他就杀了你 |
[2:27:03] | I like to drink wine more than I used to. | 我现在比以前爱喝酒了 |
[2:27:07] | Anyway, I’m drinking more. | 而且越爱喝就喝的越多 |
[2:27:09] | It’s good for you, Pop. | 对你有好处的 爸爸 |
[2:27:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[2:27:19] | Your wife and children, are you happy with them? | 你太太和小孩过的还快乐吧? |
[2:27:23] | Very happy. | 非常快乐 |
[2:27:25] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[2:27:28] | I hope you don’t mind the way I… I keep going over this Barzini business. | 希望你不介意我一直在谈巴西尼 |
[2:27:33] | No, not at all. | 不 一点也不 |
[2:27:35] | It’s an old habit. | 这是我的老习惯 |
[2:27:37] | I spent my life tryin’ not to be careless. | 我花了一辈子就学会了”小心” |
[2:27:42] | Women and children can be careless, but not men. | 女人和小孩能够粗心大意 但男人不行 |
[2:27:48] | – How’s your boy? – He’s good. | 你儿子还好吗? 很好 |
[2:27:51] | You know, he looks more like you every day. | 你知道他越来越像你了 |
[2:27:56] | He’s smarter than I am. | 他比我聪明 |
[2:27:59] | Three years old, he can read the funny papers. | 才三岁就懂得看漫画了 |
[2:28:03] | He reads the funny papers. | 看漫画 |
[2:28:12] | I want you to arrange to have a telephone man… | 我要你安排一个电话公司的人 |
[2:28:15] | check all the calls that go in and out of here. | 查每一个进出这里的电话 |
[2:28:18] | – I did it already. – Could be anyone. | -我已经做了 爸 -任何一个人都有可能 |
[2:28:20] | – I took care of that. – That’s right. I forgot. | 爸 我已经处理那件事了 没错 我忘了 |
[2:28:27] | What’s the matter? | 怎么回事? |
[2:28:30] | What’s bothering you? | 是什么困扰着你 |
[2:28:35] | I’ll handle it. I told you I can handle it, I’ll handle it. | 我应付得了 我说能 我就能 |
[2:28:53] | I knew that Santino was gonna have to go through all this… | 我知道桑提诺 势必会染指家族事业 |
[2:28:58] | and Fredo… | 还有弗雷多 |
[2:29:02] | Fredo was… | 弗雷多他… |
[2:29:06] | But I never wanted this for you. | 但我从来没没想到要你参与 |
[2:29:11] | I worked my whole life… I don’t apologize… | 我干了一辈子 没什么遗憾的 |
[2:29:13] | to take care of my family… | 我照顾了我的家人 |
[2:29:16] | and I refused to be a fool… | 但是我绝不当傻瓜 |
[2:29:20] | dancing on a string held by all those big shots. | 让那些大人物在幕后操纵我 |
[2:29:26] | I don’t apologize. That’s my life. But I thought that… | 我不必道歉 那是我的命运 但是我想过… |
[2:29:32] | that when it was your time… you would be the one to hold the strings. | 有一天你能当那些操纵的人 |
[2:29:39] | Senator Corleone. | 柯里昂参议员 |
[2:29:42] | Governor Corleone. Something. | 柯里昂州长之类的 |
[2:29:44] | Another pezzonovante. | 再建立一个王国 |
[2:29:47] | Just wasn’t enough time. Wasn’t enough time. | 这个…时间不多了 麦克 时间不多了 |
[2:29:56] | We’ll get there, Pop. | 我们会做到的 爸 |
[2:29:59] | We’ll get there. | 我们会做到的 |
[2:30:05] | Listen, | 你听好… |
[2:30:06] | whoever comes to you with this Barzini meeting… | 谁请你去和巴西尼开会 |
[2:30:09] | he’s the traitor. | 他就是叛徒 |
[2:30:11] | Don’t forget that. | 千万别忘了 |
[2:30:41] | Can I water these | 我能自己浇水 |
[2:30:47] | – Can I water these? – Yeah. | 我可以浇水吗? |
[2:30:48] | That’s fine. | 可以 浇吧 |
[2:30:51] | Over here. Over here. | 这里 来这里 |
[2:30:55] | Be careful. You’re spilling it. | 小心点 别溅到了 小心 |
[2:31:04] | Anthony, come here. | 安东尼 过来 来吧… |
[2:31:09] | Go ahead. | 来这里 |
[2:31:12] | That’s right. We’ll put it right there. | 对了 放在这 |
[2:31:21] | I’ll show you something. | 来 有东西给你看 |
[2:31:23] | Come here. | 来这 |
[2:31:25] | Now, you stand there. | 你站好 |
[2:31:31] | Give me an orange! | 把柳丁给我 |
[2:31:51] | That’s a new trick. | 这是新把戏 |
[2:31:54] | You run in there. Run in there. | 你去里面 去里面 |
[2:32:10] | – Where are you? – Who? | 你在哪? |
[2:32:14] | Ouch! | 倒下去 |
[2:35:09] | Mike, can I have a minute? | 麦克 能借一步说话吗? |
[2:35:21] | Barzini wants to arrange a meeting. | 巴西尼想要安排一次会议 |
[2:35:24] | He says we can straighten any of our problems out. | 他说任何的问题都可以谈出一个解决之道 |
[2:35:28] | – You talked to him? – Yeah. | 你和他谈过了? 是的 |
[2:35:32] | I can arrange security… | 我能安排安全事宜 |
[2:35:34] | on my territory. All right? | 在我的地盘上 好吗? |
[2:35:41] | – All right. – All right. | 好的 好 |
[2:35:59] | Do you know how they’re gonna come at you? | 你知道他们预备怎么对付你吗? |
[2:36:04] | They’re arranging a meeting in Brooklyn. | 他们安排在布鲁克林开会 |
[2:36:07] | Tessio’s ground… | 泰西欧的地盘上 |
[2:36:10] | where I’ll be safe. | 说在那我会安全的 |
[2:36:24] | I always thought it would’ve been Clemenza, not Tessio. | 我一直以为是克里曼沙 没想到是泰西欧 |
[2:36:28] | It’s the smart move. Tessio was always smarter. | 这一招漂亮 泰西欧一向聪明 |
[2:36:34] | But I’m gonna wait. | 但我会静观其变 |
[2:36:36] | After the baptism. | 等洗礼过了再说 |
[2:36:41] | I’ve decided to be godfather to Connie’s baby. | 我决定当康妮小孩的教父了 |
[2:36:45] | And then I’ll meet with Don Barzini… | 然后我再去见巴西尼 |
[2:36:48] | and Tattaglia… | 还有塔托里亚 |
[2:36:50] | all the heads of the five families. | 所有五大家族的族长 |
[2:37:19] | (意大利语祷词) | |
[2:37:30] | Amen | 阿门 |
[2:37:32] | (意大利语祷词) | |
[2:39:14] | Michael, do you believe in God | 麦克 你相信上帝吗? |
[2:39:15] | the Father Almighty creator of Heaven and Earth? | 全能的天父 万物的创造者 |
[2:39:19] | I do. | 我相信 |
[2:39:20] | Do you believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord? | 你相信耶稣基督 他的独子 我们的主吗? |
[2:39:24] | I do. | 我相信 |
[2:39:25] | Do you believe in the holy Ghost, the holy Catholic Church? | 你相信圣灵 神圣的教堂吗? |
[2:39:29] | I do. | 我相信 |
[2:39:30] | (意大利语祷词) | |
[2:40:36] | Michael Francis Rizzi, | 麦克柯里昂 |
[2:40:38] | do you renounce Satan? | 你弃绝撒旦吗? |
[2:40:47] | I do renounce him. | 我弃绝 |
[2:40:58] | And all his works? | 包括他所有的作为吗? |
[2:41:13] | I do renounce them. | 我弃绝 |
[2:41:20] | – And all his pomps? | 包括他所有的虚伪? |
[2:41:22] | I do renounce them. | 我弃绝 |
[2:41:39] | Michael Rizzi, | 麦克柯里昂 |
[2:41:41] | will you be baptized? | 你愿意当他的教父吗? |
[2:41:43] | I will. | 我愿意 |
[2:41:45] | (意大利语祷词) | |
[2:41:52] | Michael Rizzi, go in peace. | 麦克柯里昂 |
[2:41:54] | And may the Lord be with you. Amen. | 愿主与你同在 阿门 |
[2:42:11] | Kay | 凯 |
[2:42:13] | Kiss your godfather. | 亲吻你的教父 |
[2:42:40] | – Carlo. – What? | – 卡洛 -什么事儿 |
[2:42:42] | Can’t go to Vegas. | 我现在不能去拉斯维加斯 |
[2:42:43] | Something’s come up,Everybody has to leave without us. | 临时有要事 让他们先走吧 |
[2:42:46] | – It’s our first vacation together. – Connie, please. | 麦克 这是我们第一次度假 康妮 别吵 |
[2:42:49] | – What do you wanna do? – Go back to the house. Wait for my call. It’s important. | 你要我怎么做 回家去等我电话 有要事 |
[2:42:52] | All right | 好的 |
[2:42:54] | I’ll only be a couple of days. | 我只需一两天 |
[2:42:59] | Have a nice trip, Mama. | 旅途愉快 妈 |
[2:43:12] | We’re on our way to Brooklyn. | 我们要去布鲁克林了 |
[2:43:16] | I hope Mike can get us a good deal tonight. | 我希望麦克今晚能谈个好交易 |
[2:43:19] | I’m sure he will. | 他一定会的 |
[2:43:28] | Sal, Tom, | 沙尔、汤姆 |
[2:43:29] | the boss says he’ll come in a separate car. | 老板说他自己坐车来 |
[2:43:31] | He says for you two to go on ahead. | 叫你们先走 |
[2:43:33] | He can’t do that. | 他不能那么做 |
[2:43:35] | It screws up all my arrangements. That’s what he said. | 弄乱了我所有的安排 他是这么说的 |
[2:43:37] | I can’t go either, Sal. | 我也不能去 沙尔 |
[2:43:51] | Tell Mike it was only business. | 告诉麦克这纯粹是生意 |
[2:43:54] | I always liked him. | 我一直都喜欢他 |
[2:43:57] | He understands that. | 他会了解的 沙尔 |
[2:43:58] | Excuse me, Sal. | 抱歉了 沙尔 |
[2:44:06] | Tom,Can you get me off the hook? | 汤姆 能替我求个情吗? |
[2:44:09] | – For old times’ sake. – Can’t do it, Sally. | 看在老交情的份上 我做不到 沙尔 |
[2:44:58] | You have to answer for Santino, Carlo. | 你得为桑尼的事偿命 卡洛 |
[2:45:06] | You got it all wrong. You fingered Sonny for the Barzini people. | 你误会了 麦克 你为巴西尼的人设计害桑尼 |
[2:45:11] | That little farce you played with my sister. | 你和我姐姐演的那场闹剧 |
[2:45:15] | Did you think that could fool a Corleone? | 以为骗得过柯里昂家的人吗? |
[2:45:17] | I’m innocent. | 麦克 我是清白的 |
[2:45:18] | I swear on the kids. | 我以我的孩子来发誓 |
[2:45:20] | – Please, don’t do this to me. – Sit down. | 求你 麦克 别这样对我 坐下 |
[2:45:25] | Don’t do this to me, please. | 麦克 别这样对我 求你 |
[2:45:37] | Barzini’s dead. | 巴西尼死了 |
[2:45:40] | So is Phillip Tattaglia… | 菲立浦塔托里亚也死了 |
[2:45:44] | Moe Greene… Strachi… Cuneo. | 还有莫格林、史特基、克瑞安诺 |
[2:45:52] | Today I settle all family business, | 今天我一次清理整个家族的事 |
[2:45:54] | so don’t tell me you’re innocent. | 所以别跟我说你是无辜的 卡洛 |
[2:45:58] | Admit what you did. | 承认你所做过的 |
[2:46:03] | Get him a drink. | 给他一杯酒 |
[2:46:11] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[2:46:14] | Don’t be afraid,Carlo. | 别怕 卡洛 |
[2:46:16] | You think I’d make my sister a widow? | 你以为我忍心让我姐姐当寡妇? |
[2:46:20] | I’m godfather to your son,Carlo. | 我又是你儿子的教父 卡洛 |
[2:46:30] | Go ahead, drink. | 喝吧 |
[2:46:37] | No,Carlo. you’re out of the family business. That’s your punishment. | 卡洛 从此你退出家族的生意 这是给你的惩罚 |
[2:46:42] | You’re finished. I’m putting you on a plane to Vegas. | 你玩完了 我送你上飞机去拉斯维加斯 |
[2:46:46] | Tom | 汤姆 |
[2:46:52] | I want you to stay there. Understand? | 我要你留在那边 明白吗? |
[2:46:55] | Only don’t tell me you’re innocent… | 只是别告诉我 你是无辜的 |
[2:46:59] | because it insults my intelligence. | 因为那等于把我当傻瓜 |
[2:47:02] | It makes me very angry. | 会让我非常生气 |
[2:47:08] | Now, who approached you? | 现在 是谁和你接头的? |
[2:47:11] | Tattaglia or Barzini? | 塔托里亚还是巴西尼 |
[2:47:21] | It was Barzini. | 是巴西尼 |
[2:47:27] | Good. | 好 |
[2:47:35] | There’s a car waiting for you outside to take you to the airport. | 外面有辆车等着送你去机场 |
[2:47:39] | I’ll call your wife, tell her what flight you’re on. | 我通知你太太说你坐那班飞机 |
[2:47:47] | – Please, can I… – Get out of my sight. | 麦克 我… 快走 别让我看到你 |
[2:48:16] | Hello, Carlo. | 卡洛 |
[2:49:15] | Will you stop crying? What are you trying to tell me? | 你想告诉我什么? |
[2:49:17] | – I’m telling you you’re wrong. – Mama, please! | 我想告诉你 妈妈 拜托 |
[2:49:28] | Michael | 麦克… |
[2:49:31] | Where is he?Michael | 怎么了? 他在哪儿?麦克 |
[2:49:35] | Michael, you lousy bastard! You killed my husband! | 麦克 你这混蛋 你杀了我丈夫 |
[2:49:40] | You waited until Papa died so nobody could stop you… | 你看爸一死 就没人能管你了 |
[2:49:43] | and then you killed him! | 所以你就把他杀了 |
[2:49:44] | You blamed him for Sonny. | 你一直把桑尼的死怪在他身上 |
[2:49:46] | You always did. Everybody did. | 你一直如此 大家都如此 |
[2:49:47] | But you never thought about me! | 但你有没有想过我? |
[2:49:49] | You never gave a damn about me! | 从来不在乎我 |
[2:49:51] | Now what am I gonna do? | 我以后要怎么办? |
[2:49:54] | Connie | 康妮 |
[2:49:57] | Why do you think he kept Carlo at the mall? | 你以为他为何要卡洛在他身边 |
[2:50:00] | All the time he knew he was gonna kill him. | 他早就算计好要杀他 |
[2:50:03] | And you stood godfather to our baby. | 你还是我孩子的教父 |
[2:50:06] | You lousy, coldhearted bastard. | 你这个冷酷的混蛋 |
[2:50:09] | Want to know how many men he had killed with Carlo? | 你知道除了卡洛 他还杀过多少人吗? |
[2:50:11] | Read the papers! Read the papers! | 看看报纸吧 |
[2:50:13] | That’s your husband! That’s your husband! | 是你丈夫… |
[2:50:25] | No | 不要 |
[2:50:29] | Take her upstairs. | 带她上楼 |
[2:50:32] | -Get her a doctor.-Oh, God! | 找医生来 |
[2:50:54] | She’s hysterical. | 她神经错乱了 |
[2:51:00] | Hysterical. | 歇斯底里 |
[2:51:04] | Is it true? | 麦克 是真的吗? |
[2:51:08] | -Don’t ask me about my business.-Is it true? | 我跟你说过别管公事 凯 是真的吗? |
[2:51:11] | Don’t ask me about my business. | 别过问我的公事 |
[2:51:13] | No,Enough! | 不 够了 |
[2:51:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[2:51:39] | This one time. | 只此一次 |
[2:51:44] | This one time, I’ll let you ask me about my affairs. | 这次我让你问吧 |
[2:51:54] | Is it true? | 是真的吗? |
[2:52:03] | No | 不是 |
[2:52:18] | I guess we both need a drink, huh? | 我想我们两个都需要喝一杯 |
[2:52:20] | Come on. | 我去倒 |
[2:52:52] | Don Corleone. | 柯里昂阁下 |