英文名称:The Girl Next Door
年代:2004
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | How do you want me? | 你想我怎样做? |
[00:43] | Oh, that’s good. Yeah. Just, uh… Just get comfortable. | 很好 只要… 只要放松一点 |
[00:50] | I’m a little nervous. | 我有点紧张 |
[00:51] | Nah, you’re doing great. | 你的表现很好 |
[00:57] | A little to the right there, gorgeous. | 向右一点 靓女 |
[00:59] | -Okay. Like this? -Oh, that-a-girl. | -这样吗? -没错 做得好 |
[01:08] | Yeah. | 好 好了 |
[01:10] | -Okay. You ready? -Yeah. | -预备好了吗? -预备好了 |
[01:13] | -You’re blushing, Dorothy. | -你脸红了 -不要脸红 奇菲 |
[01:16] | Okay, and big smile. | 好 笑一笑 |
[01:21] | Kathy Regan. I will always remember… | 列奇菲 我永远记得… |
[01:25] | the game against Fairfiield. | 对侯塞雷中学那场比赛 |
[01:27] | That one final kick. | 那最后一脚 |
[01:29] | State champions, senioryear. | 在高中时赢得全国冠军 |
[01:32] | Hunter McCaffrey. | 麦亨特 |
[01:34] | I will always remember all the great times… | 我永远记得 和黄金战士共渡的欢乐时光 |
[01:39] | with the dirty dozen and mackin ‘all the honeys. | 还有和美女们的连场大战 |
[01:42] | Cindy K., Tina B., Michelle H. | 仙迪 天娜 还有米雪 |
[01:46] | Goddamn. Just too many to remember. | 实在太利害了! 太多令人难忘的经历 |
[01:49] | -Yeah! -I’ll always remember Iacrosse champions. | 我永远记得曲棍球冠军赛 |
[01:54] | All the glory days with the boys. | 和兄弟们的光辉岁月 |
[01:56] | I will always remember… | 我永远记得… |
[01:58] | the math club madmen. | 数学会的那班疯子… |
[02:01] | -Look 2 1. -Making the perfiect fake I. D.s. | 做出超逼真的假身分证… |
[02:04] | Which lasted six seconds. | 却只撑了6秒 |
[02:07] | -Troy Cochran. -Troy “Cock ring. “ | -寇崔伊 -寇”吹”伊 |
[02:10] | -Troy gives good head. -Fuck you. | -吹箫最醒 -你就系! |
[02:12] | -I’ll always remember… -Seniors! | -我永远记得… -毕业生! |
[02:15] | -the seniorprank. -Seniors! Seniors! Seniors! | 毕业生搞鬼大会 |
[03:23] | Matthew Kidman. I will always remember… | 基马修 我永远记得… |
[03:47] | Yeah, well, I told her I wanted to try out. | 我告诉过你 我想试一试 |
[03:54] | We’d like to honor a student who has shown outstanding leadership. | 我们在此表扬一位展现杰出领导能力的学生 |
[04:01] | We have no doubt that someday… | 我们不必怀疑 |
[04:02] | he will be one ofthe great politicians in Washington. | 某一天他必将成为华盛顿一个杰出的政治家 |
[04:06] | The award for the bri ghtest leader of tomorrow… Matthew Kidman. | 明日杰出领袖奖 得主是基马修 |
[04:14] | -I’m in! I’m in! -Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | -我拿到入学许可了! -天啊! 天啊! |
[04:18] | Georgetown’s taking you? | 乔治城! 他们收了你! |
[04:58] | Hey, Jenny. | 喂 珍妮 |
[05:18] | -Do you have the fever? -No. | -你期待吗? -不会 |
[05:22] | Why? Do you? | 为什么这样问? 你期待吗? |
[05:24] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 不知道 或者啦 |
[05:27] | How about you? | 你呢? |
[05:29] | I just gotta fuck somethin’. | 我只想搞一个女人 |
[05:31] | -I said everybody say “ho”! -Ho! | 大家一起叫”吼”! |
[05:40] | You know what I say? | 听我说 |
[05:41] | I say this prom is gonna be offthe hook! Do you feel me? Yeah! | 我说这次舞会一定劲爆! 你们同意吗? |
[05:51] | Security’s gonna be tight. Get wasted before you show up. Yeah! | 保安将会好严密 去之前记得先饮醉 |
[05:56] | That’s enough. | 够了! |
[05:58] | That’s enough. I can wait. | 够了 我等你们安静下来 |
[06:00] | I can wait, people. | 我可以等 |
[06:04] | Now, here’s your student council president who has a few announcements to make. | 你们的学生会会长有事要宣布 |
[06:12] | Thanks, Mr. Salinger. | 谢谢 史老师 |
[06:18] | -All right. How you doin’? | 大家好 |
[06:22] | Okay, uh, let’s start off with Operation Get Samnang. | 首先是送宋洋到美国行动 |
[06:25] | Samnang, baby! | 三羊 利害! |
[06:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:31] | Uh, well, we didit. Uh, we raised the $25,000. | 我们成功募集了2万5千元… |
[06:35] | So now we can bring the genius Samnang out of Cambodia… | 我们可以让天才宋洋离开柬埔寨… |
[06:38] | and bring him here to study at Westport. | 到我们这里读书 |
[06:43] | Speaking of which, um, Samnang sent us a new tape. | 对了 他寄了一盒新的录影带来 |
[06:47] | Show that shit! | 快播吧! |
[06:51] | Show it! | 快播吧! |
[06:53] | Hi, everyone. It’s Samnang. | 大家好 我是宋洋 |
[06:57] | Yeah! Samnang! | 三羊! |
[06:59] | -I’m very excited to be coming soon. Are you excited? -Yeah! | 我很高兴即将可以成行 你们高兴吗? |
[07:08] | I told my class that I’m coming to America. They were sad. | 我和我同学说我要去美国了 他们很难过 |
[07:11] | But Iam so happy. | 但是我好开心 |
[07:13] | -I want to bang you! -Go, Cougars! -Yeah! | -我想搞你! -加油 美洲狮! |
[07:31] | How do they skip class everyday and go to the beach? | 他们怎么可以每日走堂去海滩? |
[07:34] | Because they just don’t care. | 因为他们有所谓 |
[07:47] | Let’s go with ’em. | 我们也一起去吧 |
[07:50] | -Seriously. Let’s just do it. -Why? | -我讲真的 我们去吧 -为什么? |
[07:53] | Because, I mean, we never do anything. | 因为 我们从来没有行差踏错 |
[07:56] | I mean, we’re graduating. We should be going nuts right now. | 我们就快毕业 该疯狂一下 |
[07:59] | Let’s just do something. | 我们去做些疯狂的事吧 |
[08:00] | I am doing something. I’m going to class. | 我是有事要做 我要去上堂 |
[08:03] | Klitz, you already got into Yale. I mean, it doesn’t matter anymore. | 基斯 你已经入了耶鲁大学 上不上堂也没有关系 |
[08:07] | Yeah, Klitz, you pussy. | 是啊 基斯 正女人型 |
[08:08] | -Well, why don’t you go? -Yeah, come on. Let’s go. | -你为什么不去? -跟我来 走吧 |
[08:11] | -Beach is for fags, Matt. | 基佬先会去海滩 |
[08:13] | -The beach is for fags? -Yeah. | -基佬先会去海滩? -有错 |
[08:17] | You know what? You guys are fags. | 你知道吗? 你们才是基佬 |
[08:25] | Everyone to the beach! | 大家一起去海滩! |
[08:28] | Let’s go! Lock ’em and load ’em, dude. | 走吧! 大家出发! |
[08:35] | Fuck it. | 不理了 |
[08:57] | Personal power means the ability to act the ability to take action. | 个人能力的意思是采取行动的行动力 |
[09:05] | There are three steps to personal power that are necessary to produce the results. | 达成此点有三个必要步骤 |
[09:08] | And here ‘s number one step to personal power. It’s called energy. Energy. | 达成个人能力的第一步需要能量 能量 |
[09:12] | When you wake up feeling truly lethargic… | 当你早晨醒来头昏脑胀… |
[09:27] | Oh, shit. | 惨了 |
[09:49] | Hey! Pull it over! | 喂! 停车! |
[09:53] | Pull it over! Pull over! | 停车! 停… |
[10:26] | Oh, you’re home early. | 你提早回家了 |
[10:27] | Yeah, I postponed yearbook. I gotta work on my speech. | 我将毕业记念册的事务改迟 早些回家准备演讲 |
[10:30] | -Hi, Mr. Peterson. -Mr. President. | -皮先生 你好 -会长先生 |
[10:32] | -Mrs. Peterson. -Congratulations. | -皮太太 -恭喜你 |
[10:35] | -Oh, thank you. -Congratulations. Georgetown. Wow. | -谢谢 -恭喜 是乔治城呢 |
[10:38] | You must be flyin’. | 你一定很高兴 |
[10:41] | -Yeah, it’s pretty cool. -What’s the speech you’re working on? | -是啊 很不错 -要准备什么演讲? |
[10:43] | It’s for this scholarship I need to get so I can actually go to Georgetown. | 争取一笔读乔治城的奖学金 |
[10:48] | It’s, um… It’s pretty expensive. | 学费很昂贵 |
[10:50] | Yeah, what kindofscholarship is it? I mean, what do theygive it for? | 那是什么类型的奖学金? 奖励哪一种学生? |
[10:53] | It’s for the student who best demonstrates, um, moral fiber. | 奖励品格堪称模范的学生 |
[10:58] | Ah, moral fiber. Well, that’s… | 品格 那是… |
[11:00] | -Oh, I’m sureyou’ll get it. -Thanks. I hope so. | -我相信你一定可以得到 -谢谢 希望如此 |
[11:03] | There’s some stiff competition, and they only pick one of us. | 竞争很激烈 只有一个人能中选… |
[11:07] | So I’ll just, uh, have to blow them away with my speech. | 我要靠我的演讲击败他们 |
[11:14] | Okay. So, why do I deserve this scholarship? | 我为什么有资格得到这笔奖学金? |
[11:20] | Well, John F. Kennedy once said “Ask not whatyour country can do foryou… | 肯尼迪总统曾说 不要问国家能为你做什么… |
[11:23] | but whatyou can do for…” | 而是你能为… |
[12:00] | Look, I don’t know who she is. | 我不知道她是谁 |
[12:02] | I’m just saying that this girl was unbelievable. | 我只是说这个女孩靓到难以致信 |
[12:05] | I mean, she was like this angel. | 像天使一样 |
[12:08] | I mean, she had this smile. I mean, you should have seen it. | 她的笑容 如果你见到就会明白 |
[12:11] | -So, did you bang her? -Oh, yeah. Yeah. I banged her. | -你搞过她了? -是 我搞过了 |
[12:15] | That’s what a man does. Okay? | 这是男人的天职 |
[12:17] | -Yeah. Okay, Eli. -Good. Whoa. | -是 依力 -明白就好 |
[12:23] | Oh, my God. She’s so hot. | 天啊 她很索 |
[12:25] | -What channel, dude? -No. The… The girl next door. | -哪一台? -不是啦 是隔壁的女孩 |
[12:28] | I can see herthrough my window. | 我从窗口看得一清二楚 |
[12:30] | How’s the rack? | 波大不大? |
[12:32] | -God, who is this girl? -How’s the rack? | -这女孩究竟是谁? -波大不大? |
[12:35] | -Hold on. Relax. -No, dude. You relax. | -等等 不要激动 -不 你才不要激动 |
[12:37] | Be a man and go over there. | 勇敢地过去找她 |
[12:39] | Okay. Saywhat? | 我要说什么? |
[12:41] | I don’t know. Get offyour ass and do something. Fuck! | 不知道 快些过去就可以了 |
[12:48] | -Hey, what are you doing? -What? | -你在做什么? -什么? |
[12:50] | Hey, dude, seriously, I told you. | 拜托 大佬… |
[12:52] | -It really freaks me out when you watch that whileyou’re talking to me. -Shh. | 不要一路看三级片一路和我讲话 |
[12:56] | Just learn to like it. | 学习去喜欢它 |
[13:04] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[13:07] | What? Matt, what? | 什么事? 阿马 什么事? |
[13:09] | Matt. | 阿马! |
[13:17] | Dude, what the fuck? | 大佬 搞甚样? |
[13:38] | Shit. | 惨了! |
[14:10] | -Yes? -I’m sorry. | -什么事? -对不起 |
[14:14] | -Dan. -What’s going on? | -丹 -发生什么事? |
[14:17] | Matthew. | 马修! |
[14:19] | Matthew, come down here. | 马修 下来 |
[14:33] | -What are you doi ng up there? -Nothi n’. | -你在楼上做什么? -没做什么 |
[14:35] | Come down here. | 下来吧 |
[14:45] | This is Danielle. | 这是丹妮 |
[14:46] | You know Mrs. Clark from next door. Well, Danielle’s her niece. | 你认识邻居格太太吧 丹妮是她侄女 |
[14:51] | Danielle just told us something very interesting. | 她刚刚告诉我们一件有趣的事 |
[14:54] | Mrs. Clark is in Africa for two weeks with her church group. | 格太太和她教堂的教友 在非洲住两星期 |
[14:58] | Did you know that? | 你知道这件事吗? |
[15:01] | -Um… -Well, anyway, Danielle just came in from Los Angeles… | 丹妮刚从洛杉矶来… |
[15:04] | and she’s house-sitting while her aunt’s away. | 她来帮忙看屋 |
[15:07] | Why don’t you show her around? | 你带她四处走走吧 |
[15:18] | Such a long road, you know. | 这条路真长 |
[15:29] | -Uh, what are we doing? -Did you like what you saw? | -为什么停下来? -你喜欢你看到的东西吗? |
[15:33] | What areyou talking about? | 什么意思? |
[15:37] | -Okay. I saw…I saw you for, like, an instant. | 好吧 我只是看了一下 |
[15:40] | -An instant? -Yeah. | -一下? -对 |
[15:42] | It was…It was no…It was no big deal. | 没有什么大不了 |
[15:45] | No, no. It…It was…It was a…It was a big deal, but it’s just that… | 不 不 那是… 那是一件很严重的事 但只是… |
[15:50] | I didn’t… | 我没有… |
[15:55] | I’m…I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:00] | So, what are we gonna do about this? | 这件事该怎样解决? |
[16:03] | Uh, I mean, I…I said…I said I was sorry. | 我说过对不起了 |
[16:10] | What? | 你想怎样? |
[16:11] | You saw me. | 你看了我… |
[16:15] | Yeah, right. Like I’m gonna strip right here. | 真好笑 难道要我在这里脱光吗? |
[16:21] | Are you…Are you serious? | 你是认真的? |
[16:26] | No. | 不 |
[16:28] | Uh, no. No. Never gonna happen. | 这是不可能的 |
[16:34] | Uh-uh. The whole package. | 一件不留 |
[16:36] | No, come on. This is good enough. | 这样就够了 |
[16:41] | Jesus! Come on. Will you relax? | 天! 你不要发疯好吗? |
[16:45] | Frickin’ psycho. | 痴线的人 |
[16:54] | There. You happy now? | 除了 你高兴了吧? |
[17:02] | -Yep. -Hey! | 在这里 |
[17:05] | Wait! | 喂! 等等! |
[17:08] | No! | 不要! |
[17:12] | Jesus. Sorry. | 天啊 对不起 |
[17:23] | You’re an asshole. It’s not funny. | 你玩得太过分 这不好笑 |
[17:25] | It’s a little funny. | 有少少好笑 |
[17:30] | Come on. | 不要这样 |
[17:32] | Let me in. Let me in. | 让我上车… |
[17:46] | It’s not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[17:48] | It’s a little funny. | 有少少好笑 |
[18:01] | So, what else do you do besides torture people? | 除了玩人之外你还做什么? |
[18:06] | -Seriously. What’s your story? -I don’t know. | -说真的 你是做什么的? -不知道 |
[18:09] | I kind of just quit myjob. | 我刚辞掉工作 |
[18:12] | I want to start over, maybe go to college. | 我想重新开始 或者会读大学 |
[18:20] | So, uh, are…are you here alone or… | 你独自一人在这里吗? |
[18:25] | -What? What? -Just ask. | -什么? -直接问吧 |
[18:33] | Doyou have a…a boyfriend? | 你有男朋友吗? |
[18:37] | No. | 没有 |
[18:41] | Aren’t you gonna ask me if l have a girlfriend? | 你不问我有没有女朋友吗? |
[18:45] | No. | 不问 |
[18:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:48] | So, you’re about to graduate. You must be going nuts right now. | 你快毕业了 一定玩到很癫 |
[18:53] | Yeah. I mean, uh… | 当然 |
[18:54] | it’s just been, uh…been off the hook, you know. | 根本就是由朝玩到晚 |
[18:59] | -Really? -Yeah. | -真的? -对 |
[19:02] | So, what’s the craziest thing you’ve done lately? | 你近来做过最疯狂的事是什么? |
[19:04] | Oh, I mean, it’s…it’s hard to tell, you know… | 很难讲 因为… |
[19:07] | because we’ve…I’ve just done so much nuts stuff. | 我做了太多疯狂的事… |
[19:10] | I mean, it’s just off the hook, off the walls. I mean… | 简直是癫晒 癫到爆… |
[19:13] | You haven’t done anything, haveyou? | 你根本什么都没做过 对不对? |
[19:17] | No. | 对 |
[19:19] | It’s kind of…It’s kind of been my problem lately. | 这问题最近一直在困扰我 |
[19:22] | Come on. There’s gotta be something. | 你一定做过一些事 |
[19:25] | What about your girlfriend? | 你的女友呢? |
[19:30] | Okay. | 明白 |
[19:31] | We can figure this out. You just…You need a girl. | 有办法解决的 你只需要找个女朋友 |
[19:35] | What kind of girl? | 哪一种类型呢? |
[19:38] | Definitely someone cute. | 一定要是可爱型的 |
[19:40] | Definitely. | 没错 |
[19:43] | Someone who can make him laugh. | 要能让这小子笑 |
[19:48] | But he also needs someone who’s gonna push him. | 也要能逼他行动 |
[19:52] | Someone who’s gonna make him do things he never thought he could do. | 令他去做 他想都没想过会做的事 |
[19:56] | Like stripping in the middle of the street? | 像在路中心脱精光? |
[20:22] | -Well, thanks for the ride. -No problem. | -谢谢你送我回来 -小意思 |
[20:33] | Well, um, good night. | 那… |
[20:36] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[20:38] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[20:45] | -“Good night”? What are you, gay? | “晚安”? 你是同性恋吗? |
[20:47] | -I would have nailed her. -First of all, you wouldn’t have nailed her. | -如果是我就已经上了 -你才不会 |
[20:51] | -Whatever, dude. -And,you know, secondly… | -随便啦 -更何况… |
[20:53] | you know, the vibe was not right. | 气氛也不对 |
[20:56] | The vibe wasn’t right? Dude, she comes to your house, and she makes you strip. | 气氛不对? 大佬 她去你家还逼你脱清光 |
[21:00] | What does she have to do? Sit on your face? | 她还要做什么? 坐在你的面上吗? |
[21:03] | -Ow. -Come on, bitch! -Damn. | 来啊 |
[21:05] | -Should have kissed her. -You okay? Dude? | -我该吻她的 -你还好吧? |
[21:10] | All right. You all have this graph, correct? | 你们都了解这个图 对吧? |
[21:13] | Good. Let’s move along then. | 很好 继续看下一张 |
[21:15] | Now, it’s a verysimple equation here. Can anybody give me the answer to this? | 这条公式很简单 谁知道答案? |
[21:22] | All right. If no one knows the answer to this… | 如果没有人知道答案… |
[21:34] | Questions on this? | 有没有问题? |
[22:03] | -Yeah! -Good news, ladies and gentlemen. Pop quiz time. | 各位 好消息 突击测验 |
[22:51] | That’s SamnangSok. He’s this complete genius. | 那是宋洋 他是真天才 |
[22:54] | So we raised all this money for him to come here and study at our school. | 我们募款资助他来这里读书 |
[22:58] | -Who’s we? -Well, I mean, I…I did, but… | -“我们”是指谁? -只有我… |
[23:02] | but, you know, he could be the next Einstein, you know. | 但他可能是下一个爱因斯坦 |
[23:05] | You know, he could cure cancer. | 他将会治愈癌症 |
[23:15] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[23:22] | So, what do you want to do? | 你想做什么? |
[23:27] | What? | 什么? |
[23:31] | I’m not stripping again. | 我不会再脱了 |
[23:34] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[23:50] | Danielle. | 丹妮! |
[23:53] | Come on. Where are you going? | 你去哪里? |
[24:08] | Hey, come on. Let’s get out of here. | 喂 我们快走吧 |
[24:11] | How do you know no one’s home? | 你怎么知道没有人在家? |
[24:13] | -I don’t. -Come on. | -我不知道 -不要这样 |
[24:15] | Seriously. This is nuts. | 讲真 这太疯狂了 |
[24:28] | Ooh, boxers. | 四角裤 |
[24:30] | I always wear boxers. You just caught me on a weird day. | 我一向着四角裤 上次被你玩时是例外 |
[24:46] | So… what’s the craziest thing you’ve done lately? | 你最近做过最疯狂的事是什么? |
[24:53] | Uh, this is right up there. | 这一件算第一位了 |
[25:08] | -Oh, my God. -Uh-oh. -That’s… | 天啊 |
[25:12] | -That’s Mr. Salinger. -Who? | -那是史老师 -谁? |
[25:14] | That’s…That’s my principal. Seriously. Let’s go. | 他是我的校长 快走吧 |
[25:18] | -It’s not funny. -It’s a little funny. | -这不好笑 -有少少好笑 |
[25:23] | Hey. Hey. | 喂 |
[25:28] | -Just go with it. -Go, go. | 随遇而安吧 |
[25:50] | -Dude, I’m kind of uncomfortable watching this with you. -Shh. | 和你一起看三级片很不舒服 |
[25:53] | Dude, learn to like it. | 你要学习去喜欢它 |
[26:01] | -I’m all wet. Can I come in? -Uh…Uh… | 我全身湿透 可以进来吗? |
[26:09] | Hey, guys. Uh, this is Danielle. | 两位 这是丹妮 |
[26:13] | You must be Eli and Klitz. Right. | 你一定是依力 还有基斯 |
[26:16] | Hey, come on. We’re…We’re all goin’ out. | 来吧 我们一起去玩 |
[26:18] | -Can I use your bathroom first? -Oh, uh, it’s…it’s over here to the left. | -我能用你的浴室吗? -那边左转就是 |
[26:29] | -Dude. -I know. | -大佬 -我知道 |
[26:32] | Dude. | 大佬 |
[26:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:51] | -Dude, what are we doing here? -Yeah, I know. | -大佬 我们来这里做什么? -我知道 |
[26:53] | Guys, seriously, it’s gonna get broken up, like, any second now, right? | 两位 警察马上就会来扫场 对吧? |
[26:58] | Guys? | 两位? |
[27:12] | -Hey, relax! -Chill out! -Fuck off. -Sorry. | -你们给我滚! -对不起 |
[27:27] | Go. | 去 |
[27:29] | -So, what do you want to do? -Let’sjust chill. | -你想做什么? -轻松一下 |
[27:32] | Hi, guys. | 两位 |
[27:36] | -Hey. Is this your party? -No, it’s a friend of mine’s. | -这派对是你开的? -是我朋友开的 |
[27:40] | -I’m Hunter. -Danielle. | -我是亨特 -我是丹妮 |
[27:42] | This is Matthew. | 这是马修 |
[27:44] | -Hey, man. What’s up? -What’s up? | -阿马 你好 -你好 |
[27:47] | Can I get you guys something to drink? | 要不要饮些东西? |
[27:49] | -Yeah. -Hey, man. What’s up? | -好 -喂 你好 |
[27:51] | -Can you come here for a second? -Yeah. | -你可以过来一下吗? -好 |
[27:53] | -Oh, no, it’s cool. They’re pals. -Oh. | 没事的 他们是朋友 |
[27:56] | What’s up? | 什么事? |
[27:57] | Yeah, man, this party’s gettin’ kind of full, bro. | 这场派对的人太多了 |
[28:00] | -Yeah. So? -So you’re gonna have to take off. | -所以呢? -所以请你走人 |
[28:04] | -Really? -Yeah. | -真的? -真的 |
[28:08] | Okay, but, um…I’m…I’m with her. | 好吧 但我是和她一起来的 我意思是… |
[28:11] | Oh, it’s cool, dude. She’s taken care of. | 没问题 有人照顾她 |
[28:17] | There’s the door. | 大门在那边 |
[28:43] | Yo, man. | 喂! |
[28:45] | When’s Samsung gettin’ here? | 三星几时到呀? |
[28:48] | -Samnang. -Yeah. | -是宋洋 -对! |
[28:51] | Whoo! I love him. | 我爱他 |
[28:53] | Dude, I’m gonna do that little guy when he gets here. | 大佬 等那小子一到 我要搞他 |
[28:57] | Hard. | 狠狠的 |
[29:00] | Cool, dude. I’m sure he’ll like that. | 很好 我觉得他一定会很喜欢 |
[29:03] | Whoo! Samnang! | 三羊! |
[29:09] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[29:26] | -Dude. -I know. | -大佬 -我知道 |
[30:08] | -What’s up? -What? -You’re coming with me right now. | -什么事? -你跟我来 而家即刻 |
[30:12] | Everybody out. Let’s move. | 全部出去 快点 |
[30:19] | -I said out, minions! -Shit. -Move! Move! Faster, you little maggots. | 我说出去 奴才! 走! 走! 快走 死蛆虫 |
[30:26] | -So how’s everything going? -Fine. | -你近来好吗? -很好 |
[30:30] | Is everything, you know, okay at home? | 家里也没有问题? |
[30:32] | All right. What? | 是什么事? |
[30:35] | Perhaps you should have a seat. | 或者你应该坐低 |
[30:37] | Perhaps you should bite me. | 或者你应该帮我”含”一下 |
[30:40] | Perhaps. | 或者吧 |
[30:44] | Matthew… | 阿马… |
[30:46] | we live in a crazy, mixed-up world. | 这世界又疯狂又混乱 |
[30:49] | Crazy, but, oh, so beautiful. | 虽然疯狂 却又如此美丽 |
[31:11] | Ooh, excellent, grasshopper. | 很好 草蜢仔 |
[31:13] | And now for the final task of your training. | 现在 这是你最后的考验 |
[31:21] | You’re gonna need a harder piece of wood than that, cowboy. | 你要比那块木还硬才可通过考验 |
[31:25] | -That’s not her. -Yeah, it is. | -那不是她 -就是 |
[31:37] | -Oh! -Oh, no. -Oh, yeah. | -不会吧 -正 |
[31:49] | Matt, Matt. Dude, you’re missin’ the best part. | 阿马! 阿马! 大佬 你错过最精彩的部分了 |
[31:55] | Matt. Dude! Matt. | 顶! 顶! |
[31:59] | Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Settle down, tiger. | 冷静点 我明白 |
[32:00] | -I know. I know. -It’s not funny. Seriously, get away from me. | 这不好笑 讲真 不要烦我 |
[32:03] | -Dude, don’t mess this up. -Mess what up? | -不要搞砸了 -搞砸什么? |
[32:05] | Matt, she’s a porn star, okay? | 她是AV女优 |
[32:07] | Take her to a motel room and bang her like a beast. | 带她去宝馆 像野兽一样大战一场 |
[32:10] | Eli, I like this girl. | 我爱她 |
[32:12] | And you can still like her with your penis inside her. | 你可以同时爱她和上她 |
[32:16] | Matt, I’m telling you, you’re gonna regret this. | 你会后悔的 |
[32:18] | What would J.F.K. do? You know he’d tap that ass. | 肯尼迪会怎样做? 他会打她的屁股 |
[32:20] | -Eli, I’m never gonna see her again. -You know what? Fine. | -我不会再见她了 -是吗? 随便你 |
[32:24] | -Fine. -Fine! | -好 -好! |
[32:26] | Goddamn it, Matt. I swear to God…if you don’t fuck her, I’ll kill myself!. | 我向天发誓 要是你不和她做爱 我就自杀! |
[32:31] | Matt, please, please, Matt! Fuck her for me! For me! | 阿马 求求你 为了我和她做爱吧 为了我! |
[32:49] | -Oh, Marci,you’re so funny. -Oh, thanks. | -你真风趣 -多谢 |
[32:54] | -I just saw you naked. -What? | -我看到你的裸照了 -什么? |
[32:57] | -Oh, don’t worry, honey. You were only two days old. | 不要担心 你那时只有两日大 |
[33:00] | -Let’s see what else we have. -What are you doin’ here? | -看看还有什么 -你怎么在我家? |
[33:02] | I just came here to say hi. | 我来打招呼的 |
[33:04] | Hi. | 你好 |
[33:06] | Oh, look at this one of him. | 你看这张 |
[33:17] | Hey, buddy. | 喂 阿仔 |
[33:19] | -What? -That one’s the best. | -那张最得意 -对 他很可爱 |
[33:22] | That’s such a good one. | 他很像… 真的很好笑 |
[33:24] | -Here you go, Danielle. -Oh, thanks. | -给你 丹妮 -谢谢 |
[33:35] | -Thatta girl. -This is a cute one. | -做得好 -这张很可爱 |
[33:37] | Ohh, who’s your daddy. | 你爱不爱叔叔啊? |
[33:39] | So, you were going to school in Los Angeles? | 你在洛杉矶读过书? |
[33:43] | For a while. Uh, but then I started working on other things. | 读过一阵 后来去了做其他事 |
[33:46] | Oh. What kind of things? | 什么事? |
[33:50] | Let me showyou. | 让我表演给你看 |
[34:01] | Jesus! | 天啊! |
[34:07] | -Areyou okay? -Yeah. I don’t know. I, um… | -你还好吧? -不知道 我… |
[34:10] | I don’t feel so good. | 我不太舒服 |
[34:16] | What can I do to makeyou feel better? | 我可以做什么去令你舒服点? |
[34:34] | I think I’m feeling a lot better now. | 我已经好多了 |
[34:36] | -Really? We can go out another night. -No, we’re going out tonight. | -我们可以第二晚先出去 -不 就今晚 |
[34:39] | -Are you sure? -Positive. | -你肯定? -肯定 |
[34:46] | -Look, I don’t know if l can do this. -Yes, you can. | -我做不到 -你可以的 |
[34:49] | For tonight, be the man. | 就在今晚 你要像个男人 |
[34:52] | First off, act like you don’t even like her. | 第一步 假装你不喜欢她 |
[34:55] | -Hey. -Hey. | -喂 -喂 |
[34:58] | Second, get her drunk…really drunk, okay? | 第二步 把她灌醉 烂醉如泥 |
[35:03] | That way the true porn star will come out in her. | 然后超激AV女优就会现身了 |
[35:09] | Here. I, um…I got us something. | 我带了点饮料 |
[35:15] | Bourbon? | 威士忌? |
[35:18] | -Are you trying to get me drunk? -No. What? | -想灌醉我? -没有 什么? |
[35:21] | -I thought you liked to rock. -Like to rock? | -我以为你喜欢狂野 -“喜欢狂野”? |
[35:26] | Last andmost important… | 最后也是最重要的一点… |
[35:28] | always be touching her, man. | 要一直碰她 |
[35:31] | That tells heryou came here to get down tonight. | 那是向她暗示你今晚想做爱 |
[35:37] | What are we doing? | 我们要做什么? |
[35:40] | Just chillin’. | 没什么特别 |
[35:46] | Oh. Hey, look. | 你看 |
[35:53] | Um, may…maybe, uh, we should, um…get a room. | 或者我们应该开间房 |
[36:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:08] | Here it is. | 就是这间 |
[36:29] | This is, uh…This is really nice. Uh… | 这里… 这里真不错 |
[36:32] | TV | 电视 |
[36:35] | air conditioner. | 冷气 |
[36:37] | Got a little lamp there. | 还有一盏灯 |
[36:40] | Is that a Monet? | 那是莫内的画吗? |
[36:46] | What… | 什么事? |
[36:48] | -What are you thinkin’? -What are you thinking? | -你在想什么? -你又在想什么? |
[36:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:06] | Do you want to fuck me? | 你想上我吗? |
[37:16] | Come here. | 过来 |
[37:35] | How do you want me? | 你想怎样搞? |
[37:38] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样做? |
[37:41] | What? | 做什么? |
[37:43] | This. | 这样做 |
[37:47] | Isn’t this what you want? | 你不是想这样吗? |
[37:50] | To fuck a porn star in a cheap motel room? | 跟AV女优在平价宝馆做爱 |
[37:58] | So this is what you think of me. | 原来这就是你对我的看法 |
[38:03] | -Danielle, wait. I’m sorry. -Let me guess. | -等等 对不起 -我猜猜 |
[38:05] | Someone showed you a tape, and you thought | 有人给你看一盒带 你想: |
[38:07] | “What the hell. She does it for a living.” | “有何不可? 这是她的职业” |
[38:09] | -Right? -Eli told me to do it. -Oh, now that’s a mature response. | -是依力叫我做的 -真负责任的答案 |
[38:13] | -Why didn’tyou just tell me? -Because I didn’t want to, okay? | -你为何不告诉我? -因为我不想说 |
[38:19] | Because I loved the way you looked at me. | 因为我喜欢你看着我的样子 |
[38:23] | God, do you have any idea how… | 你知不知道这样…? |
[38:28] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[38:30] | -Holdon. -Fuck you. | -等等 -你去死吧 |
[38:54] | You’re done. | 你玩完了 |
[39:20] | Look, I’m…I’m an idiot, okay? I saw the tape, and I freaked out. | 听我说 我是白痴 我看了那盒带 我发了癫 |
[39:26] | Hi. I’m comin’ in. Can…Can I come in? | 我要进来了 可以进来吗? |
[39:30] | Look, I…I’ve just been crazy lately. | 我最近忙得天昏地暗 |
[39:33] | I mean, this…the whole scholarship thing, you know? | 奖学金的事… |
[39:36] | I mean, it’s…it’s killing me, you know? | 快搞死我了 |
[39:38] | But I’m not…I’m not even thinking about that. | 但我心思根本没放在那上面 |
[39:41] | The only thing I care about is you. | 我只在乎你 |
[39:46] | You know? All I want is for us to go back to normal again. | 我只想回复我俩的情谊 |
[39:48] | It’s a real nice place you got here, “D. “ | 这间屋真不错 小妮 |
[39:53] | I, um… | 我… |
[40:07] | Can we… | 我们能不能… |
[40:09] | -talk about this later? -Yeah. | -下一次再谈? -好 |
[40:14] | Sure. | 当然 |
[40:33] | I liked that. | 我喜欢 |
[40:35] | -What? -What you said in there. | -什么? -你刚刚说的那些话 |
[40:38] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[40:45] | Kelly. | 我是格利 |
[40:47] | Oh. Matthew. | 马修 |
[40:54] | -So you’re friends with “D,” huh? -Yeah. | -你是小妮的朋友? -对 |
[40:57] | Well, we’re, um…We’re kind of going out. | 我们… 算是男女朋友 |
[41:03] | Look at you. You are a forest fire. | 看看你 真是火辣性感 |
[41:09] | -Are we going? -Yeah. | -要走了吗? -对 |
[41:11] | You comin’ with us? | 你要一起来吗? |
[41:12] | -Where you goin’? -He can’t. He’s got school tomorrow. | -去哪里? -不可以 他明天要上堂 |
[41:15] | No, no. I’m cool. Like, where are we goin’? | 我没问题 去哪里? |
[41:46] | -What can I get forya? -Two Scotch rocks and, uh… | -你们要饮什么? -两杯威士忌加冰 还有… |
[41:50] | Make it three. Actually, I’ll have, uh…a Long Island iced tea. | 来三杯吧 算了 我要长岛冻茶 |
[41:57] | -So, what grade are you in, man? -I’m a senior, but, uh, I’m about to graduate. | -你几年级? -高中三年 我要毕业了 |
[42:02] | Congratulations. What’s next? | 恭喜你 毕业后有什么打算? |
[42:04] | Georgetown, hopefully. | 希望入乔治城大学 |
[42:06] | -Matthew wants to be president. -Really? | -马修想做总统 -真的? |
[42:09] | That’s great, man. | -太好了 -对 |
[42:11] | Yeah. How do…How do you two know each other? | 你们是怎么认识的? |
[42:13] | How do we know each other? | 我们怎么认识的? |
[42:16] | -We used to work together. -So you’re, like…like, an actor? | -我们以前是同事 -所以 你是演员? |
[42:21] | Hmm? No. Strictly producer. | 不 只是监制 |
[42:24] | But “D” and I also used to go out. Excuse me a sec. | 我和她以前是一对 失陪一下 |
[42:30] | So you guys went out? | 你们以前是一对? |
[42:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:35] | Look, can we just talk? | 我们能不能谈谈? |
[42:38] | Talk. | 谈吧 |
[42:41] | I don’t know if this is really the place. | 这地方不太适合 |
[42:43] | -Why? What’s wrong with it? -Oh, nothing. It’s…It’s fine. | -为什么?哪里不对? -没什么 这里很好 |
[42:48] | It’s one of my favorites. | 这是我最喜欢的地方之一 |
[42:55] | Hey. You got one for me? | 可以给我一支吗? |
[43:06] | -What are you doing? -What? | -你在做什么? -什么? |
[43:08] | Here. | 我教你 |
[43:11] | You turn it like so. | 要一边转动 像这样 |
[43:20] | -Hey, where you goin’? -The bathroom. Is that okay? | -你去哪里? -厕所 可以吗? |
[43:24] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[43:29] | So you’re really into her, huh? | 你很喜欢她? |
[43:32] | Hey. I get it, man. Believe me. She’s gorgeous. | 我明白 她很漂亮 |
[43:36] | I just think you’d want someone more your age. | 我只是觉得你应该找个同年纪的对象 |
[43:39] | -She is my age. -Yeah. I meant…experience-wise. | -她与我同年 -我是指经验上 |
[43:44] | No offense. | 我没恶意 |
[43:47] | Don’t worry about it. I’m gonna take care ofyou. | 不要担心 我会照住你的 |
[43:51] | Oh, my God. That’s Mr. Peterson. | 天啊 是皮先生 |
[43:54] | That’s my dad’s friend. He comes over to dinner all the time with his wife. | 那是我爸的朋友 他常带他老婆来我家 |
[43:58] | Really? | 真的? |
[43:59] | -Hey, Peterson. -Dude, what areyou…What areyou doing, man? | -姓皮的 -你做什么? |
[44:04] | Yeah, you. Get over here. | 对 就是你 过来 |
[44:07] | Goddamn, Peterson. Haven’t seen your black ass in ages. | 阿皮 好耐有见 |
[44:11] | -I …I …Do I know you? -What the fuck’s your problem? | -我们认识吗? -你有什么问题? |
[44:14] | -I …Uh… -J ust fuckin’ with you, man. | -我… -只是和你玩下 |
[44:19] | Hey. You know my friend Mattyhere, right? | 你认识我朋友阿马吧? |
[44:26] | -Matthew. Hi. -Peterson, this is Matty’s first time. | -马修 你好 -阿马第一次来 |
[44:31] | Why don’t you buy him a dance? | 你不如请他享受一只舞吧? |
[44:40] | So, did you hear about that scholarship yet? | 你的奖学金有消息了吗? |
[44:45] | Uh, no. The big dinner’s on Thursday. | 还没有 晚宴在星期四举行 |
[44:51] | So, uh, what’s it for again? | 它是奖励什么? |
[44:55] | The scholarship. | 那奖学金 |
[44:59] | It’s for, uh… | 它是奖励… |
[45:01] | moral fiber. | 品格 |
[45:09] | -So, who is this guy? He’s, like, a porn producer? -Klitz, shut up. Now, the strippers. | -这个人是三级片制作人吗? -收声 那些脱衣女郎 |
[45:14] | When you were getting a lap dance, were they cool with you grabbing their ass… | 她们在你身上跳舞时 可以摸她们的屁股吗? |
[45:17] | Dude, oh, my…oh, my God. I’m trying to talk about Danielle. | 大佬 我在谈丹妮的事 |
[45:20] | Fine. Selfish bitch. | 好 自私鬼 |
[45:22] | For teenagers, sexual intercourse can be dangerous. | 对青少年而言 性爱是危险的 |
[45:27] | Jesus, what hack made this? | 是那个白痴拍的? |
[45:28] | I could make a better sexed film with my mom. | 我用我妈妈拍 都拍得比这个好 |
[45:31] | Why don’t they update this thing? | 这影片为什么不更新? |
[45:34] | Special events, such as your senior prom… | 像毕业舞会这种特别事件… |
[45:36] | place added pressure on young teens to lose theirvirginity… | 会令青少年想失去贞操… |
[45:39] | and also engage in unprotected sex. | 还会导致他们发生不安全的性行为 |
[45:45] | -Hello. -Hey, Bob. | -喂? -喂 阿波 |
[45:47] | We’re all going to the creek tonight. It’s gonna be a gas. You’re comin’, right? | 我们今晚出去玩 你会来的 对不对? |
[45:52] | I can’t, guys. | 我不能去 |
[45:55] | I have a baby now. | 我要照顾孩子 |
[45:59] | Because of prom. | 因为毕业舞会的关系 |
[46:02] | What? | 大佬 |
[46:05] | Yeah, right. | -什么事? -你讲笑 |
[46:09] | -You guys everthought about it? -No. | -你们有想过吗? -没有 |
[46:15] | I just think you guys would be really hot. | 我觉得你们会很火辣 |
[46:17] | -You girls are 18, right? -I am. | -你们够18岁了吧? -我够了 |
[46:19] | -I will be in a month. -Really? | -我过一个月就够 -真的? |
[46:21] | -You ever been photographed? -Yeah. A couple oftimes. | -你们有影过沙龙照吗? -影过几次 |
[46:24] | Hey, you guys know Matty? | 你们认识阿马吗? |
[46:26] | I hung with him last night. Guy’s the tits. | 我昨晚和他出街 他非常劲 |
[46:30] | -There’s my man. | 我的好兄弟 |
[46:33] | -How you doin’? -What’s up, fellas? | -你好吗? -大家好 |
[46:38] | Matty…you didn’t tell me you got some serious burners at your school here. | 阿马 你没有告诉我 你的学校有这么索的美女 |
[46:43] | Shut up. -Don’t say that. | 收声 你讲笑! |
[46:45] | Hey, you know who’s got the killer bud? | 知道谁有最正的货吗? |
[46:50] | This fucker right here. | 就是这小子 |
[46:54] | -What are you talking about? -Yeah, come on. | -你说什么? -不要这样 |
[46:56] | Yeah. You have some? | 你有带吗? |
[46:58] | -Uh…-Yeah. Come on. | 是 给我们一点吧 |
[47:00] | -Holy shit! -You guys should party. | -天啊 -你们该聚聚 |
[47:03] | -Can I…-All right. We’re out. | -我可不可以…? -好 我们要走人了 |
[47:05] | -Uh, holdon a sec. -Hey. Where you going? | -等等 -你们去哪里? |
[47:07] | -Got things to do, ladies. -So, you wanna hang out? | -我们还有事要做 -我们一起玩吧 |
[47:10] | -Hop in, fellas. -Aren’t you gonna photograph us? | -上车 -你不帮我们影相吗? |
[47:17] | Always leave ’em wantin’ more. | 放长线先可以钓大鱼 |
[47:19] | Watch it! | 开快些! |
[47:36] | Man, there is some talent here. | 这里真是人才济济 |
[47:40] | You get those girls together with those ass-bags right there… | 把这些美女和那些贱男放在一起… |
[47:43] | shoot ’em humping at, like, a football game or at a prom…that video would sell. | 拍他们在球场或毕业舞会上激情大战 这铁定大卖 |
[47:48] | Fuck, I ‘m good! | 我真是天才! |
[47:50] | How do I get these ideas? It’s like a gift, you know. | 我怎么想得到这些主意的? 这是天赋 |
[47:55] | It’s like I can’t control it. | 我控制不住 |
[48:00] | So, what are we doin’, men? | 我们要做什么? |
[48:08] | You know, you really didn’t have to come with me. | 你不用跟我来的 |
[48:10] | Ah, it’s cool. I like runnin’ errands. | 有所谓 我喜欢跑腿 |
[48:15] | So you raised 25 G’s just to bring this Chinese guy over. | 你募了2万5 只是为了帮这个中国人过来这里? |
[48:19] | He’s Cambodian. | 不 他是柬埔寨人 |
[48:21] | Okay, so that’s 25,000 total… | 送宋洋到美国行动的户头里… |
[48:25] | deposited into the Operation Get Samnang account. | 有2万5千元存款 |
[48:28] | Hey, so you raised all the moneyyou needed. | 你募足所需的钱了 |
[48:30] | -Congratulations. -Thanks. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[48:32] | So, is this Samnang really as smart as they say? | 这个宋洋真的很聪明吗? |
[48:35] | Well, he did teach himself calculus without even using his textbook. | 他无师自通微积分… |
[48:39] | Those crazy little fuckers, man. They sure know their numbers. | 那些小猴子 他们真会计数 |
[48:46] | Uh,Jeannie, this is my, um…This is my student adviser. | 金妮 这是我的… 指导老师 |
[48:50] | Oh. You’re Mr. Salinger? | 你是史老师? |
[48:52] | Just here to make sure everything’s up to par. Wow. | 我是来确定一切顺利进行 哇! |
[48:56] | -What? -I love those earrings. | -什么? -我喜欢你的耳环 |
[48:59] | -Oh, thank you. -They really complement your coloring. | -谢谢 -很衬你的肤色 |
[49:02] | Thanks. I just got back from Cabo. | 我刚从卡伯回来 |
[49:04] | -Did you? -Yeah. | -是吗? -是 |
[49:06] | Okay. Well, uh, we gotta go. Thanks, Jeannie. | 我们该走了 谢了 金妮 |
[49:10] | -Man, what were you doing? -Yeah. | 你之前在做…? |
[49:12] | -There’s a bar under there, sit with other people. -You have been there. | -那里有间酒吧 你和其他人一起 -你也去过 |
[49:16] | -See? I knew. -No. No. | -我就知道 -不 不 |
[49:18] | -This guy’s unbelievable. -You. | -这个人真是大小通杀 -你 |
[49:30] | -Where you guys goin’? -Vegas, baby. | -你们要去哪里? -拉斯维加斯 |
[49:33] | We got the convention. Gotta press the flesh, meet the fans. | 去参加大会 要去见同业 会影友 |
[49:38] | So that’s it? You’re just goin’ back? | 就这样? 你要重返AV界? |
[49:41] | I don’t belong here. | 我不属于这里 |
[49:44] | What do you…What do you mean? What about starting over? | 什么意思? 你不是想重新开始的吗? |
[49:48] | This is what I am. | 这就是我 |
[49:53] | All right, “D. ” Let’s roll. | 好了 走吧 |
[50:14] | -Dude, it’s not your fault. -No, it is my fault. | -错不在你 -不 是我的错 |
[50:18] | If I hadn’t been such a dick and taken her to that motel room… | 要是我没有带她去宝馆开房… |
[50:21] | Yeah, that was a little forward, don’tyou think? | 那样太急进了 对吧? |
[50:25] | -Dude. -What? | -大佬 -什么? |
[50:26] | Matt, the point is she made her decision. | 重点是 她已下定决心 |
[50:29] | There’s nothin’ you can do about it now. | 你无计可施了 |
[50:37] | Yeah, there is. | 有的 |
[50:46] | -Hey, hey, Dad. -Mom, don’t wait up. | -爸? -不用等我门 |
[50:47] | -I’m gonna be late. -I’ll watch it with you tomorrow. | -我会晚点回家 -明天再看 |
[50:50] | -SharkWeek is all week long. -God, I just wanna bang hot chicks. | -鲨鱼周播足一星期 -我只想上靓女 |
[51:41] | Move it. -Sorry. | -走开! -对不起 |
[51:45] | Big smile. | 笑 |
[51:57] | -Yo, man, no press! -No, no, no. I’m not…I’m not press. | -记者不准入场 -我不是记者 |
[52:00] | I ‘m still in high school, okay? This is for my high school video yearbook. | 我是高中生 我在拍毕业纪念带 |
[52:04] | I swear to God. | 我发誓 |
[52:09] | That’s right, bitch. | 这还差不多 低能仔 |
[52:17] | Jesus, is that her? | 天啊 那是她吗? |
[52:41] | Give me a second, guys. | 等我一阵 |
[52:43] | Athena! Athena! | -雅典娜! -雅典娜! |
[52:45] | -Danielle. -Athena!Athena! | -丹妮 -雅典娜! 雅典娜! |
[52:47] | -Danielle. -Athena, right here. | -丹妮 -喂! 丹妮 这里! |
[52:49] | Keep working it, Athena. You are so hot, Athena! | -扭吧 雅典娜 -你很索 雅典娜 |
[52:56] | -Look, I’m sorry. I…I had to come. -Asshole, I ‘m next. | -听着 我很抱歉 我必须来找你 -死小孩 下一个是我 |
[53:01] | -I feel like this is all my fault. -Who is this guy? | -这全是我的错 -他是谁? |
[53:04] | Will you at least look at me? | -你至少看看我吧 -弯腰吧 |
[53:09] | You’re the best thing that ever happened to me, okay? | 你是我遇过最美好的事物 |
[53:11] | -Me too! -Danielle. | -我都是 -丹妮 |
[53:13] | He’s so sweet. | 他好可爱 |
[53:19] | Danielle. | 丹妮 |
[53:20] | Nice job, dickwad. | 做得好 白痴仔 |
[53:23] | -Danielle. -Hey, man. Get me out ofthis thing. | -丹妮 -帮我脱掉这玩意 |
[53:26] | -Take me with you, dude. -Danielle. | -带我走 -丹妮 |
[53:28] | J ust leave me alone, please. | 别来烦我 |
[53:31] | Danielle. | 丹妮 |
[53:34] | -Danielle, Danielle, Danielle. -Hugo, hi. | -丹妮 丹妮 -雨果 你好 |
[53:38] | Look at you. You look fantastic. | 你真美 |
[53:44] | Just starting out and everyone knows your name. | 才刚出道就名扬四海了 |
[53:46] | No, they don’t. | 才没有呢 |
[53:48] | -So how’s Kelly treating you? -Okay. | -格利对你好吗? -不错 |
[53:50] | Just okay? | 不错而已? |
[53:53] | Danielle, what do we know? Hmm? | 丹妮 我们知道什么? |
[53:56] | -Uh…-What do we know? We know that you should be with me. | 我们知道什么? 我们知道你该帮我工作 |
[54:00] | At the top where the air is crisp. | 飞上枝头变凤凰 |
[54:04] | -Nice tan. -Kelly. | -你的肤色很好 -格利 |
[54:06] | -What do we say? -Fuck you. | -见面该说什么? -顶你? |
[54:10] | Always with the big words. | 还是那么爱说粗口 |
[54:12] | Danielle, where the air is crisp. | 丹妮 飞上枝头变凤凰 |
[54:18] | -What does that mean? -Nothing. He’s just being Hugo. | -什么意思? -雨果就是这样 |
[54:22] | Matty. What areyou doing here? | 阿马 你来这里做什么? |
[54:27] | Um, look, Kelly, no offense… | 格利 我没恶意 但我不认为丹妮… |
[54:30] | but I really don’t think Danielle wants to be here right now. | 想来这里 |
[54:36] | Matthew, please just go home, okay? | 马修 回家去吧 |
[54:41] | Hey, “D.” “D.” | 小妮 |
[54:45] | I’m sorry, man. Come on. Let’s get out ofhere. | 很抱歉 我们出去 |
[54:52] | What’s up? | 什么事? |
[54:55] | It’s not cute anymore. | 这一点不好玩了 |
[54:57] | -What? -Stop filling her head with that… | -什么… -不要再帮她洗脑… |
[55:00] | -Do not piss me off! -Hey, I thought we were friends. | -别激嬲我 -我以为我们是朋友 |
[55:04] | Friends don’t fuckwith each other’s business. | 朋友不会坏朋友的事 |
[55:07] | And that’s what this is…my fuckin’ business. | 这就是我的事 我的事业 |
[55:13] | What? | 什么? |
[55:15] | What are you gonna do? | 你可以点样? |
[55:21] | Yeah, that’s what I thought. Stay the fuck away from her. | 我就知道是这样 不要再接近她 |
[55:30] | Matt, seriously, man, it’s 2:00 in the morning. | 阿马 凌晨两点了 |
[55:33] | Hey, what about your thing tomorrow? The scholarship dinner? | 你明天的奖学金晚宴怎么办? |
[55:37] | Sorry, I gotta do this. | 对不起 我一定要做这件事 |
[55:45] | Oh, by the way, if things get bad, just bolt, okay? | 对了 要是情况不妙 就闪人 |
[55:49] | What? What do you mean “things get bad”? | 什么叫”情况不妙”? |
[55:51] | Just bolt. | 闪人就可以了 |
[55:53] | Wait, wait. What’s he talking about? | 他到底在说什么? |
[56:13] | Hi. | 你好 |
[56:20] | Dude, | 大佬… |
[56:21] | am I ugly? | 我很丑吗? |
[56:23] | What? No. No, man. You’re fine. Just…Just relax. | 什么?不是 你很型 放松 |
[56:28] | No, I’m ugly. I know it. | 不 我很丑 我知道 |
[56:32] | -So, what do you guys do? –I get freaky. -Uh…Uh… | -你们是做什么的? -我专吸引畸形人士 |
[56:38] | -Uh…Uh, we’re directors. -Really? | -我们是导演 -真的? |
[56:41] | Would you guys ever want to use me in one of your movies? | 你愿意在你的电影里用我吗? |
[56:45] | Hell, yeah, we’ll use you. | 会 我们会用你 |
[56:47] | Baby, I’ll do things to you I wouldn’t do to a farm animal. | 我会对你做一些 我不会对家畜做的事 |
[56:52] | -What the fuck did you just say? -Honey…these guys are directors | -你说什么? -亲爱的 他们是导演 |
[56:56] | -and they want to use me. –“Use you”? | -他们打算用我 -用你? |
[56:58] | Guys, this is my boyfriend…Mule. | 导演 这是我的男朋友 大只仔 |
[57:04] | Uh, hi, Mule. | 你好 大只仔 |
[57:10] | Let’s do it. | 我们合作吧 |
[57:12] | Man, you gotta use my girl, bro. She’s so good. | 你们一定要用我条女 她的表现很好 |
[57:16] | I am. I really am. | 真的 我真的很利害 |
[57:18] | -Do you want to give hera throw? -Yeah. Try me out. | -你们要不要试用她一下? -对 试用一下吧 |
[57:22] | No, you know. No. I’m okay though. Thankyou. | 不用了 谢谢你们 |
[57:25] | Well, come on. At least feel hertits. | 至少摸一摸她的胸 |
[57:28] | Uh, I’m okay. I…I can’t. Thank you though. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[57:31] | Fuck it. I’ll feel one. | 有所谓 我就摸一下吧 |
[57:45] | We’re all set for tomorrow. Athena will be there, ready to shoot, right, babe? | 我们明天开始 雅典娜一定到场拍片 对吧? |
[57:52] | Not bad, huh? Suckers cost me six grand. | 不错吧? 这对乳房花了我6千元 |
[57:56] | Yo, Mule. What the hell are you doing? | 大只仔 你在做什么? |
[58:00] | Steel, check it out, man. These guys are directors. | 钢条 你看 他们是导演 |
[58:05] | Man, | 听我说… |
[58:05] | these punks ain’t directors. They’re in high school, you idiot. | 这几个卒仔才不是导演 他们是高中生 蠢蛋 |
[58:10] | Okay, here’s the thing… | 哈哈哈… 哈哈哈哈哈… |
[58:22] | Oh, shit! | 噢! 该死~! |
[58:27] | -Come on, Klitz! -Get off of this! | -快跳 基斯 -下去 |
[58:38] | Matty, time to go. Time to go. | 阿马 该走了… |
[58:41] | -What happened? -It got bad. Bolt! Bolt! | -发生什么事? -情况不妙 闪人 闪人! |
[58:43] | -Dude, wait up. -Fuck you, dude! | -大佬 等等 -不等你啦 |
[58:53] | Excuse me. I just want to letyou know, I know who you really are. | 对不起 我想你知道 我知道你真的是谁 |
[59:00] | And you’re better than this. | 你值得有比这更好的人生 |
[59:43] | Yeah. | 谁? |
[59:52] | Need a ride to school? | 需要人送你上学吗? |
[59:58] | It’s all you now. I mean, now you can do whatever you want. | 一切在你掌握之中 你可以随心所欲了 |
[1:00:02] | Why do you believe in me so much? | 你为什么相信我? |
[1:00:05] | I don’t know. Maybe I’m stupid. | 不知道 或者我太蠢了 |
[1:00:12] | -Good luck tonight. -Thanks. | -祝今晚好运 -多谢 |
[1:00:17] | -Bye. -Bye. | -拜 -拜 |
[1:00:35] | Will you go to prom with me? | 你愿意做我毕业舞会的舞伴吗? |
[1:00:39] | What? | 什么? |
[1:00:46] | I would love to. | 我很乐意 |
[1:00:52] | Now for the scientific explanation. Anybody? | 科学上的解释 谁要答? |
[1:00:59] | That your speech? | 那是你的讲稿? |
[1:01:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:01:05] | You ready for tonight? | 你准备好了? |
[1:01:08] | Don’t worry, man. You’re gonna be great. | 别担心 你会表现得很好 |
[1:01:11] | I have to be. | 我一定要 |
[1:01:25] | That fuckin’ bitch can’t just run away… | 那贱人就算不想再在电影中做爱 |
[1:01:27] | ’cause she don’t want to fuck on film anymore! | 也不能就这样走掉 |
[1:01:29] | May I helpyou? | 有事吗? |
[1:01:32] | -Get up. -Okay, okay. | -起来 -好 好 |
[1:01:43] | Stay in school. | 乖乖读书 |
[1:01:49] | Look, I have the most important dinner of my life tonight… | 我今晚有一场很重要的晚宴… |
[1:01:52] | so whereverwe’re going, we just have to be home by 6:00. | 无论我们去哪里 我都要6点回家 |
[1:01:56] | Just soyou know. | 只是先讲清楚 |
[1:02:00] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[1:02:04] | -It’s a cool ride, huh? -Yeah, if you’re a fag. | -我的车很型吧? -是 如果你是基佬的话 |
[1:02:07] | -Jesus! -It’s cool! It’s cool! | -天啊! -没事啦… |
[1:02:11] | Get in. | 上车 |
[1:02:24] | -Where are we going? -I thought you were cool, man. | -我们要去哪里? -我以为你很可靠 |
[1:02:27] | I tried to be your friend, and what doyou do? | 我把你当朋友 但你怎样对我? |
[1:02:30] | -You fuck me. -I didn’t fuckyou. | -你玩我 -我没有玩你 |
[1:02:32] | She didn’t show up on set today because of what you said. | 因为你 她今天没来拍片 |
[1:02:34] | Now I’m out 30 grand. | 我损失了3万 |
[1:02:37] | -Guess who’s paying me back. -What? I don’t have 30 grand. | -你得补偿我 -什么? 我没有3万元 |
[1:02:41] | -Get your folks to help you out. -They don’t have that kind of money. | -找你爸妈要 -他们没那么多钱 |
[1:02:44] | Look, Kelly, I’m a problem solver, all right? This is what I do. Okay? | 听着 我是解问题专家 这是我的专长 |
[1:02:50] | Let’s just…Let’s just think outside of the box here. | 我们要有点创意才行 |
[1:02:55] | Look, she’ll get a job, I’ll keep mowing lawns. | 她会找份工 我会继续割草 |
[1:02:57] | Over time, we’ll pay it down. | 过一段时间 我们就可以付清欠款 |
[1:03:00] | You know? This can work. | 这是可行的办法 我们做得到 |
[1:03:03] | We can do this. It’ll be like a payment plan. | 和分期付款一样 |
[1:03:13] | -You really care about her, huh? -Yeah, I really do. | -你真的很在乎她 -没错 |
[1:03:16] | I don’t know. If I’m gonna do this payment plan thing… | 我不知道 如果要我接受分期付款… |
[1:03:20] | I need a show of good faith, you know? | 我需要一点证明 |
[1:03:22] | -Something concrete. -Well, like what? | -具体一点的 -像什么? |
[1:03:28] | A blow job. | 一次口交 |
[1:03:32] | Nah, I told you. She’s not gonna do that anymore. | 她不会再重操旧业了 |
[1:03:35] | Who said anything about her? | 谁说要她来做? |
[1:03:40] | Yeah. We’re definitely outside the box now, huh? | 这才叫有创意吧? |
[1:03:45] | Now you gotta ask yourself…how far are you willing to go, hmm? | 你得自问 你愿意付出多少? |
[1:03:52] | How much do you really care about her? | 你到底有多在乎她? |
[1:04:00] | I’m joking, man! | 我只是和你玩下 |
[1:04:04] | Relax. | 放松 |
[1:04:07] | -Damn! Do I look gay to you? -No, but, geez… | -我像同性恋者吗? -不是 但 天啊… |
[1:04:18] | You wanna be president…Let me tell you the first rule of politics: | 你想当总统吗? 就要学会政治最重要的一条法则 |
[1:04:22] | Always know ifthe juice is worth the squeeze. | 榨果汁前要先搞清楚 那果实值不值得去榨 |
[1:04:27] | You know what that means? It means you don’t steal my girl | 你知道是什么意思吗? 意思是 别乱抢我的女… |
[1:04:30] | unless you’re ready to accept the consequences. | 除非你能接受后果 |
[1:04:38] | All right. I’m sorry, okay? | 对不起 好吗? |
[1:04:43] | That’s gonna swell up like a bitch. Here, take these. | 那伤口很快就会肿起来 来 食一粒 |
[1:04:50] | I’m telling you, it’s gonna hurt like shit. | 我告诉你 这会痛死你 |
[1:04:59] | I’m sorry I got upset. I just…I felt taken advantage of. | 抱歉我失控 我只是觉得被人骗了 |
[1:05:05] | Look, I’m not gonna be a dick. I know she loves you. | 我不会做一个贱人 我知道她爱你 |
[1:05:09] | I’m gonna leave you guys alone. But nowyou’re doing something for me. | 我不会拆散你们两个 但你得为我做一件事 |
[1:05:24] | Remember that ass-bag Hugo from the convention? | 记得那个淫王雨果吗? |
[1:05:27] | We used to be partners a long time ago. | 我们以前是搭档 |
[1:05:30] | One day, I had this killer idea to make films set in real-life situations. | 有天我想到可以在真实场景中 拍三级片 |
[1:05:34] | You know, Real World porn. | 你知道 写实版三级片 |
[1:05:37] | I tell the idea to Hugo. He says he’ll think about it. | 我告诉他这个主意 他说他会考虑 |
[1:05:40] | And what does that motherfucker do? | 他最后做了什么? |
[1:05:43] | Takes my best girls, starts his own companywith my idea… | 他带走我的当红女优 用我的主意创立他自己的公司… |
[1:05:46] | and the guy makes millions. | 还赚了很多钱 |
[1:05:49] | It’s not the money that pisses me off. | 不是因为钱的问题令我生气 |
[1:05:50] | I mean, yeah, fuck… | 我意思是 钱都有关系… |
[1:05:53] | it does piss me off,but that’s not it | 但那不是最令我生气的原因 |
[1:05:54] | .It’s the perception. | 别人的看法才是关键 |
[1:05:55] | Everybody thinks Hugo’s the genius.It was my idea. | 所有人都觉得雨果是天才 但那是我的主意 |
[1:05:58] | It’s like he’s Simon and I’m Garfunkel. | 就像达明一派 他是阿明 我是阿达 |
[1:06:03] | Look at me, man.I’m fuckin’ Garfunkel. | 看着我 我就是阿达 |
[1:06:10] | -Oh I’m seriously. I can’t do this. -Don’t be a pussy. Nobody’s home. | -我下不了手 -你怕什么 没有人在家 |
[1:06:20] | -Why do you want this thing so bad? -Because. It should’ve been mine. | -你为什么想要这东西? -因为它应该是属于我的 |
[1:06:24] | -I’m just gonna grab it and leave. -You don’t understand. | -我拿了它就走 -你不明白… |
[1:06:26] | I have to be at a dinner in an hour. Mywhole life depends on it. | 我过一小时要参加晚宴 我的人生都是靠这一次 |
[1:06:30] | -You want me out of Danielle’s life? -Yes, I do. | -你要我远离丹妮? -对 |
[1:06:33] | -Then let’s go. -But wait. Seriously… | -那就行吧 -等等 我是说真的 |
[1:06:36] | Sometimes in life, if you want to do something good, | 有时要成就好事… |
[1:06:38] | -you gotta do something bad. -Yeah, but this is breaking and entering. | -就得做点坏事 -但这是非法入侵 |
[1:06:43] | This is politics. | 这就是政治 |
[1:06:52] | Hey, after this, we’re cool, okay? | 做完这件事 我们就扯平了 |
[1:06:57] | You’re all right, man. | 你可以的 |
[1:07:27] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:07:29] | I’d like to report a robbery. | 我要报案 |
[1:07:45] | Bang me! | 搞我吧 |
[1:07:49] | Cradle the balls! | 含蛋蛋 |
[1:08:03] | Help me! | 停! 停! 救我! |
[1:08:06] | Help! Ah, fuck! | 救命! |
[1:08:13] | Wait! | 等等! |
[1:08:15] | Come on! | 停车啊! |
[1:08:36] | Okay, so what time does the dinner start? | 晚宴何时开始? |
[1:08:38] | 6:00. | 六点 |
[1:08:39] | -Why? What time is it now? -6:30. | -为什么? 现在几点? -六点半 |
[1:08:42] | -Oh, my God! -Don’t worry. | -天啊 -不要担心 |
[1:08:45] | We’ll get there.Just try and… | 我们会送你去 你知道吗? 尝试… |
[1:08:47] | -Dude, what are you doing? -I don’t know. I just… | -你做什么? -我不知道 我… |
[1:08:52] | I feel so good. | 感觉好爽 |
[1:09:03] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:09:07] | I…I just feel so weird. | 我感觉好怪 |
[1:09:09] | Shh. Don’t worry. Ecstasy is not that bad. | 不要担心 摇头丸没有那么糟 |
[1:09:11] | -What? -Kelly likes dosing people with “E.” | -什么? -格利喜欢拿摇头丸喂人 |
[1:09:15] | Oh, my God. Am I gonna die? | 我会死吗? |
[1:09:18] | No, no. It’s okay, Matt. You’re gonna be fine, I promise. | 不 你不会有事的 我保证 |
[1:09:22] | You’re such a good friend, Klitzy. I love you. | 我的好朋友 我爱你 |
[1:09:26] | I love you so much. | 我很爱你 |
[1:09:30] | This is gonna be amazing! | 一定会很好玩 |
[1:09:33] | Wait a second. | 等一阵 |
[1:09:35] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[1:09:42] | You don’t understand. It’s really kicking in right now. | 你不明白 药效开始发作了 |
[1:09:45] | -Just try not to talk so much, okay? -Talk so much? I’m giving a speech. | -别讲太多说话 -别讲太多说话? 我要演讲 |
[1:09:49] | -It’s okay.Just go with it. -Wait, wait, wait! | -随遇而安吧 -等等 等等 |
[1:09:51] | In a few minutes, we’ll begin the speeches, and we hope… | 等一阵 演讲将会开始 我们希望… |
[1:10:02] | Thank you again for coming to what promises to be a very eventful evening. | 再次多谢各位光临今晚的盛会 |
[1:10:10] | Matthew Kidman. | 基马修? |
[1:10:16] | Ah, my competition! | 我的对手 |
[1:10:17] | -Hey, what’s up, Ryan? -Jesus! What happened to you? | -你好 雷恩 -你发生什么事? |
[1:10:21] | J ust living life, my man. | 只是享受生活 朋友 |
[1:10:23] | Mina, how are you? | 蜜娜 你好吗? |
[1:10:25] | Okay. Just a little nervous. | 还好 有点紧张 |
[1:10:28] | Oh, but you’re a little temptress though, aren’t you? | 但你是一个小淫妇 对不对? |
[1:10:37] | Hey, buddy, how you doing? | 你好 朋友 |
[1:10:39] | Hey, thanks a lot, thanks a lot. | 谢谢 真多谢 |
[1:11:06] | Hey, there’s the big daddy, huh? | 大佬在这里 |
[1:11:09] | Matthew, what has been going on with you? | 马修 你发生什么事? |
[1:11:12] | Some serious shit. | 情况危急 |
[1:11:14] | But,Jesus, man, it’s good to see you! | 不过 天啊 见到你真好 |
[1:11:17] | Will you excuse us, please? | 恕我们失陪 |
[1:11:21] | Oh, my God. Am I blowing it? | 我是不是搞砸了? |
[1:11:22] | Just try and control yourself. | 试着控制自己 |
[1:11:24] | -Just breathe, okay? -All right. | -深呼吸 -好 |
[1:11:33] | I’ve learned a lot from my teachers… | 我从老师们身上学到许多东西 |
[1:11:36] | but my best teacher has always been my mother… | 但我最好的老师一直都是我母亲… |
[1:11:40] | a woman who worked three jobs trying to support me… | 她身兼三职… |
[1:11:43] | eversince I was a little nina. | 把我养大 |
[1:11:45] | I will never forget the day she said to me… | 我永远忘不了那天她说… |
[1:11:51] | And that is why I have always tried to answer… | 所以我总想回应… |
[1:11:54] | the call of the great John F. Kennedy… | 肯尼迪总统的主张… |
[1:11:56] | who urged us to ask not what your country… | 要求我们 “别问你的国家”… |
[1:12:09] | Let’s see here. | 我看看… |
[1:12:11] | I can’t speak a foreign language | 我不会说外国语言… |
[1:12:14] | so that’s out. | 这段免了 |
[1:12:15] | And I certainlycan’t quote J.F.K.. | 当然也不能引用肯尼迪的话了… |
[1:12:19] | now, can I, Ryan? | 对吧 雷恩? |
[1:12:22] | You know, it’s funny. I have this whole speech prepared… | 真有趣 我早准备好整个演讲… |
[1:12:25] | and I ‘ve been practicing for weeks, | 我练习了好几个星期… |
[1:12:28] | but you know what? | 但你知道吗? |
[1:12:30] | I ‘m just gonna go with it. | 我打算做即席演讲 |
[1:12:35] | Moral fiber. | 品格 |
[1:12:38] | So what is moral fiber? I mean, it’s funny. | 什么是品格? |
[1:12:40] | I used to think it was always telling the truth, | 我曾以为就是说真话… |
[1:12:44] | doing good deeds… | 做好事 |
[1:12:46] | you know, basically being a fucking Boy Scout. | 基本上就是做个白痴童军 |
[1:12:50] | But lately I’ve been seeing it differently. | 但最近我的看法有了改变 |
[1:12:54] | Now I think that moral fiber… | 我现在认为品格… |
[1:12:56] | is about finding that one thing you really care about. | 就是找出一样你最在意的东西 |
[1:13:00] | That one special thing that means more to you than anything else in the world. | 一样对你特别有意义的东西 |
[1:13:05] | And when you find her, | 当你找到她… |
[1:13:08] | You fight for her. You risk it all. | 你会为她奋斗 你甘愿冒险 |
[1:13:12] | You put her in front of everything, your future, your life… | 你将她放在所有东西之前 你的未来 人生… |
[1:13:16] | all of it. | 一切 |
[1:13:18] | And maybe the stuff you do to help her isn’t so clean. | 或者你为她做的事并不光明正大 |
[1:13:23] | You know what? It doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[1:13:27] | Because in your heart, you know… | 因为在你心中 你知道… |
[1:13:30] | that the juice is worth the squeeze. | 这果实是值得你去榨成汁的 |
[1:13:34] | That’s what moral fiber’s all about. | 那就是品格的真意 |
[1:14:00] | First, I’d just like to commend the candidates on their impressive remarks. | 首先 我谨推崇候选人们 精彩的演说 |
[1:14:06] | This year was a very tough decision. | 今年的人选很难决定 |
[1:14:10] | And as much as we’d love to give you all scholarships, we can’t. | 我们很想给所有人奖学金 但是不可以 |
[1:14:15] | And so, I am proud to announce… | 所以 我很荣幸宣布… |
[1:14:18] | the winner of this year’s Sheridan Scholarship… | 今年沙利登奖学金的得主是… |
[1:14:26] | Ryan Winger. | 温雷恩 |
[1:15:09] | Oh, God, what happened? | 天啊 发生什么事? |
[1:15:12] | Yeah, I slipped. | 我跌倒了 |
[1:15:14] | Listen, Jeannie, Samnang’s coming on Monday. | 宋洋星期一就要来了 |
[1:15:17] | -I know. How exciting. -Yeah. | -我知道 真令人兴奋 -对 |
[1:15:19] | so I’m gonna need to close out the account. | 所以我需要结清帐户 |
[1:15:22] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[1:15:23] | I mean I’m gonna need to close out the account. | 我说我要结清帐户 |
[1:15:26] | -But it’s already closed. -What are you talking about? | -但已经结清了 -什么? |
[1:15:29] | Your teacher came by yesterday, and he cleared out the account. | 你的老师昨天来结清了帐户 |
[1:15:32] | Who? What teacher? | 谁? 什么… 什么老师? |
[1:15:34] | Your student adviser. Mr. Salinger. The one you were with the other day. | 你的指导老师 史老师 那天和你一起来过的 |
[1:15:38] | Mr. Salinger? What areyou… | 史老师? 你说…? |
[1:15:53] | Samnang, what’s wrong, my son? | 宋洋 乖仔 有什么问题? |
[1:15:56] | That Matthew Kidman. | 那个基马修 |
[1:15:59] | He fucked me, Mom. He fucked me so bad! | 他玩我 他玩我玩得好过份 |
[1:16:04] | Son of a bitch. | 死杂种 |
[1:16:09] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[1:16:11] | -What’s wrong? -Jeannie, | -有什么问题? -金妮… |
[1:16:13] | didn’t you ask for I.D. or anything? | 你没有要求他出示证件吗? |
[1:16:16] | -You said he was your student adviser. -Oh, my God. | -你说过他是你指导老师 -我的天 |
[1:16:23] | -Jeannie, where are you going? -To get the manager. | -你要去哪里? -去找经理 |
[1:16:25] | No, wait, wait. | 不 等等 |
[1:16:28] | Matthew, what’s going on? | 究竟发生什么事? |
[1:16:30] | Look… | 是这样… |
[1:16:32] | that guy wasn’t my student adviser. | 那个人不是我的指导老师 |
[1:16:36] | No. I know, I know. I can get the money back. | 我知道 我会把钱取回来 |
[1:16:39] | We just need to keep this between me and you for now, okay? | 只是先别声张出去 |
[1:16:43] | That’s a great blouse. Have you lost weight? | 真美的衣服 你瘦了? |
[1:16:47] | No? No, wait, wait! | 不可以? 不要 等等 |
[1:16:49] | Jeannie!Jeannie! Jeannie,Jeannie,Jeannie. | 金妮! 金妮! |
[1:16:52] | You think about this. This is your fault too. | 你想想 你也有错吧? |
[1:16:55] | You didn’t ask for I.D. You didn’t do anything. | 你没要求他出示证件 你什么也没有做 |
[1:16:58] | And I saw you flirting with him. So unprofessional. | 你还和他打情骂俏 真不专业 |
[1:17:02] | -You’re gonna lose your job over this. -Don’t you threaten me, you little shit! | -你会为此丢掉饭碗的 -别想恐吓我 死小子 |
[1:17:05] | I could give a fuck about you and your little rice boy. I’m not getting fired over this! | 你和那只乌鸡都去死吧 我才不会因此丢掉饭碗 |
[1:17:09] | Okay, okay. I’m sorry. Please.Just… | 好啦 对不起 请你 我… |
[1:17:12] | No one can ever find out about this. | 别让任何人知道这件事 |
[1:17:14] | If this gets out, I’ll be expelled. My life will be over. | 学校若知道会开除我 我就完了 |
[1:17:17] | If that money isn’t back by Monday, I wouldn’t worry about being expelled. | 星期一之前你取不回那笔钱 你不用再担心开除的事 |
[1:17:21] | I’d worry about going to jail. | 担心坐牢吧 |
[1:17:25] | -Jeannie. -Hi,Jeannie. | -金妮 -你好 金妮 |
[1:17:27] | Hi, Martin. | 你好 马丁 |
[1:17:57] | Matthew, what’s wrong? | 马修 有什么问题? |
[1:17:59] | Matt, is there something you want to talk about? | 阿马 你是不是想告诉我们什么? |
[1:18:04] | Matthew, honey, what is it? | 乖仔 什么事? |
[1:18:13] | -Hi. -Come here. | -喂 -过来 |
[1:18:24] | I’m in so much trouble. | 我今次好麻烦 |
[1:18:39] | I can’t believe we’re even thinking about this. | 我不敢相信我们会有这个想法 |
[1:18:45] | Well, if you need that kind of money by Monday… | 你若星期一就要这么多钱… |
[1:18:48] | Yeah, but what are we doing? I can’t get you involved in this. | 对… 我们在做什么? 我不能把你拖下水 |
[1:18:52] | I want to do it. | 我想做 |
[1:18:54] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:18:58] | Moral fiber. | 品格 |
[1:19:02] | -I’m in. -You haven’t heard the whole plan. | -预我一份 -你还不知道整个计划呢 |
[1:19:05] | Ah! It doesn’t matter. | 并不重要 |
[1:19:06] | Fuck film school. | 我不用去电影学院 |
[1:19:08] | This is gonna be huge. This is gonna be my calling card. | 这肯定会轰动 这可以令我入行 |
[1:19:13] | -No. -Klitzy. | -不 -基斯… |
[1:19:16] | -No way. -Klitz, | -有可能 -基斯… |
[1:19:18] | you know I wouldn’t ask for this unless I really needed it. | 如果不是真的需要你帮忙 我不会问你 |
[1:19:21] | Matt, believe me, I want to help you, but… no. | 相信我 我想帮你 但是… 不可以 |
[1:19:23] | -We’ll get expelled. -Klitz, shut up. | -我们会被开除的 -基斯 收声 |
[1:19:26] | Do me a favor, okay? | 帮个忙吧? |
[1:19:28] | Take a look at us. Take a good look at us. | 看看我们 好好看一看 |
[1:19:32] | Do you know what we are, the three of us? | 知道我们是什么吗? |
[1:19:38] | -What? -We’re a fuckin’ tripod. | -什么? -我们是无敌三脚架 |
[1:19:42] | -A tripod. -Yeah. | -三脚架? -没错 |
[1:19:44] | You know what that means? | 明白那是什么意思吗? |
[1:19:46] | That means if you kick out one of our legs, then we all fall. | 抽掉一只脚 我们就站不住 |
[1:19:52] | Come on, baby! | 好啦 型仔 |
[1:19:59] | Fuck. | 顶 |
[1:20:02] | I know it was you, Klitzy. | 我就知道你做得到 |
[1:20:07] | -Where is she? -Oh, there they are. Hey! | -她在哪里? -她们到了 喂 |
[1:20:12] | -Hey! -Hi, Danielle! | -喂! -丹妮! |
[1:20:16] | Hi! | 你好 |
[1:20:18] | -Let’s get our luggage. -Yeah! | -我们去取行李吧! -好 |
[1:20:20] | All right? | -好! -好吗? |
[1:20:22] | I’ll be there in a minute. | -我马上就到 -好! |
[1:20:45] | So if I pull this off, I get the 25 grand on Sunday? | 我若拍成 星期日就可以得到2万5千? |
[1:20:48] | Kid, you pull this off, | 你若拍成… |
[1:20:50] | -I’ll take care ofyour little Samsung. -Samnang. | -我就帮你搞掂那个三星 -是宋洋 |
[1:20:53] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[1:20:54] | Have a nice prom, kid. | 祝你舞会愉快 |
[1:21:00] | All right, minions, over here. | -奴才 来这边 -祝你好运 |
[1:21:13] | Relax, relax. | 别紧张 |
[1:21:16] | You know what? Go wait in the car. Go. | 上车去等吧 快去 |
[1:21:22] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:21:27] | Gentlemen, these are your prom dates, April and Ferrari. | 两位 你们的舞伴 萱萱和小择圆 |
[1:21:31] | Ladies, we have Eli and Klitz. | 小姐们 这是依力和基斯 |
[1:21:36] | Your name is Clits? | 你叫基斯? |
[1:21:39] | With a “K.” | 基金的基 |
[1:21:41] | Okay, get a two-shot. M-M-Minions! All right, guys, get closer. | 拍张合照 奴才 靠紧一点 |
[1:21:45] | Yeah, that’s right. Show me the love. Feel it, feel it! | 很好 表现出热情 感受它 感受它! |
[1:21:49] | -Nice. -Eli, | -很好 -依力? |
[1:21:50] | do those girls go to your school? | 那些女孩是你的同学吗? |
[1:21:53] | Uh, actually, no, | 不是 |
[1:21:55] | Mrs. Kidman. | 基太太… |
[1:21:57] | They’re porn stars. | -她们都是AV女优 -你真爱讲笑 |
[1:22:16] | Y-You look, uh… | 你看起来… |
[1:22:19] | You look really nice. | 你… 你看起来很美 |
[1:22:22] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[1:22:23] | You really do, hon. You look so beautiful. | 真的 你很美 |
[1:22:26] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[1:22:27] | Oh, thanks. | 多谢 |
[1:23:18] | What are all these cameras for? | 这些摄影机是用来做什么的? |
[1:23:20] | They’re for video yearbook. | 录制毕业纪念影带用的 |
[1:23:46] | So what should we do? Should we start setting up? | 我们要做什么?开始布置场景? |
[1:23:50] | Yeah. We just gotta keep this low-key, okay? | 好 记得不要太招摇 |
[1:23:53] | Okay. What are you gonna do? | 明白 你要做什么? |
[1:23:56] | I’m gonna get our actors. | 找演员 |
[1:24:01] | -Dude, make sure they can act. -Yeah, all right. | -要肯定他们懂得做戏 -好 |
[1:24:04] | -Just get out of here, okay? -Hey, I got this taken care of. | -快去吧 -所有东西都在我控制之内 |
[1:24:08] | You just show this little lady a good time tonight. | 让这位小姐有个愉快的夜晚吧 |
[1:24:11] | -Minions, let’s move! -So what are we doin’? | -奴才 走吧 -我们要做什么? |
[1:24:14] | Relax, relax. | 放松 放松 |
[1:24:20] | Come on, play it cool, play it cool. | 慢慢来… |
[1:24:37] | Look. They’re coming to you. | 他们来找你了 |
[1:24:40] | Yo, Matt. What’s up? | 阿马 你好 |
[1:24:42] | -What’s up? | -你好 -你好 |
[1:24:44] | -Can we talk to you for a second? -Dude, I’m with my girl here. | -我们能不能谈一谈? -大佬 我和我的女朋友在约会 |
[1:24:49] | -Oh. -Sorry, man. -Should we come back? | -对不起 -我们等阵间再过来可以吗? |
[1:24:51] | No. I’ll leave you guys alone. | 不用 我走开 |
[1:25:07] | -What’s up? -What’s up with those girls? | -什么事? -那些性感女孩是谁? |
[1:25:10] | -What about ’em? -Are they, like, uh… | -怎样? -她们是不是…? |
[1:25:15] | Are they porn stars? | AV女优? |
[1:25:17] | -Yeah. -Shit! | -对 -我就知道 |
[1:25:20] | I knew I recognized them. I knew it. | 我就知道我看过她们 |
[1:25:23] | -Can we meet ’em? -Yeah. | -我们能见见她们吗? -可以吗? |
[1:25:29] | How’d you boys like to be in a movie? | 你们想不想拍电影? |
[1:25:31] | -What are these? -Your scripts. | -这是什么? -剧本 |
[1:25:33] | Sign the release form at the top. | 记得签授权书 |
[1:25:35] | Come on, you guys, wait up! | 你们几个 等等! |
[1:25:46] | Are these our actors? | 这些就是演员? |
[1:25:48] | Just these two. | 只是这两个 |
[1:25:51] | What about me, dude? | 大佬 我呢? |
[1:25:53] | Oh, sorry, bro. The party’s all full. | 对不起 这个派对已经够人了 |
[1:25:58] | Gentlemen. | 两位 |
[1:26:04] | As an artist, I want it to come from a truthful place. | 作为一个艺术家 我要一切都要有真实感 |
[1:26:09] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[1:26:15] | -Ferrari, Ferrari, focus. -Oh, okay. | -小圆 注意点 听我说 -对 |
[1:26:18] | -I can do this. Don’t worry. | -我们是不是…? -不 我做得到 不要担心 |
[1:26:20] | -Think Meryl Streep, Sophie’s Choice. | 想想梅丽史翠普 在苏菲的抉择的演出 |
[1:26:31] | Hey. | 喂 |
[1:26:33] | Hey. | 喂 |
[1:26:40] | Next location! | 下一个场景! 快! |
[1:26:42] | Come on! Move! Move, move, move! Let’s go! | 快 快! 快点! |
[1:26:52] | -Please! I gotta be in this! -Shut up. Take this. | -我要参与 -收声 拿着这个 |
[1:27:10] | Aw, come on! Take the pain! | 要无怨无悔! 快起来! |
[1:27:12] | Take the pain! Get up! Come on! | 要无怨无悔! 快起来! |
[1:27:17] | May I have a word with you? | 我能不能跟你谈谈? |
[1:27:21] | -What’s up? -I found this in the hallway. | -什么事? -我在走廊捡到这个 |
[1:27:24] | Do you know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗? |
[1:27:26] | -No. What is it? -Looks like a release form for something. | -不知 是什么? -看来像是授权书 |
[1:27:31] | Yeah, I… don’t know what it is. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[1:27:35] | Have a good night. | 祝你今晚愉快 |
[1:27:55] | You’re strong, | 你够强 |
[1:27:57] | you’re firm… | 你够猛 |
[1:27:58] | but you have a secret. | 但你有一个秘密 |
[1:28:01] | Show that to me. | 演出来给我看 |
[1:28:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:28:19] | For what? | 为了什么? |
[1:28:21] | I never went to prom. | 我从未参加过毕业舞会 |
[1:28:45] | Excuse me, sir? | 不好意思 |
[1:28:47] | We have a problem. | 出问题了 |
[1:28:51] | -What’s wrong? -Derek didn’t work out. | -有什么问题? -达力做不到 |
[1:28:54] | -What happened? -Let’s just say he wasn’t strong… | -发生什么事? -就说他不够强… |
[1:28:57] | or firm. | 也不够猛 |
[1:28:59] | Guys, I can’t work like this! | 各位 这样我拍不成的 |
[1:29:01] | Okay, relax. We’ll just get somebody else. | 别激动 我们再找别人拍 |
[1:29:03] | -There is nobody else. -I thought everyone’s dyin’ to be in this. | -没有别人了 -我以为大家都想参与 |
[1:29:07] | Not this scene. | 但不是这一幕 |
[1:29:11] | All right. | 好 |
[1:29:13] | This is the key scene. | 这一幕是关键 |
[1:29:15] | If we don’t get this, Hugo’s not gonna buy it. | 要是没拍成 雨果就不会付钱 |
[1:29:19] | Well, somebody’s gotta step up. | 总有人得上场 |
[1:29:22] | -Why you lookin’ at me? -Because you’re doing it. | -为什么看着我? -因为你要上场 |
[1:29:25] | Whoa, Mr. I-just-want-to-bang-hot-chicks. | 等等 你不是很想搞一条女吗? |
[1:29:27] | Here’s your first chance. | 这是你第一个机会 |
[1:29:30] | Klitz, I can’t act and direct. | 我不能边演边导 |
[1:29:32] | Oh, okay, fine. I’ll direct. | 好 那我来导 |
[1:29:34] | -Oh, you’re a director now. -Yeah, I’m a director. | -你现在是导演了? -没错 |
[1:29:35] | Okay, Spielberg, what lens areyou gonna use? | 好 史匹堡 你要用哪一种镜头拍? |
[1:29:45] | I ‘ll do it. | 我上吧 |
[1:29:50] | I ‘ll do it. | 我上 |
[1:29:52] | You guys have been great, but this is my mess. | 你们做得很好 但这是我惹的麻烦 |
[1:29:55] | -I ‘ll clean it up. -Matt, Matt, | -我来解决 -阿马… |
[1:29:57] | your face is gonna be in this. Think about that. | 你的脸会出镜 想清楚 |
[1:30:32] | -Come here, baby. -Uh, let’s, uh… | -来吧 型仔 -大家… |
[1:30:36] | Uh, picture’s up, people. | 准备开拍 |
[1:30:51] | Are you ready, hon? | 预备好了吗? |
[1:30:52] | Yeah. Okay, | 预备好 |
[1:30:54] | let’s do this. | 来拍吧 |
[1:31:04] | And… | 开… |
[1:31:06] | action! | 拍 |
[1:31:11] | What the hell is going on in here? | 你们在这里做什么? |
[1:31:17] | -Nobody move! -Ah, shit. | -谁都不准跑! -惨了 |
[1:31:19] | Who is in charge of this? | 这里谁负责? |
[1:31:22] | I asked you people a question! | 我问你们一个问题! |
[1:31:24] | Who is in charge here? | 这里谁负责?! |
[1:31:40] | Fuck it. | 不理了 |
[1:32:12] | All right, everybody take five. | 好 休息五分钟 |
[1:32:16] | What’s wrong? | 有什么问题? |
[1:32:18] | I can’t do this. | 我不能拍 |
[1:32:20] | What happened? | 发生什么事? |
[1:32:33] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么做? |
[1:32:38] | I don’t know. It doesn’t matter. | 我不知道 不重要了 |
[1:32:44] | No. | 不 |
[1:32:46] | I’ll do it. | 我来拍 |
[1:32:48] | -Klitz, it’s cool. -No, no. I’m doing it. | -基斯 没关系 -不 我要拍 |
[1:32:53] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:32:55] | ‘Cause we’re a fuckin’ tripod. | 因为我们是无敌三脚架 |
[1:32:59] | All right, here we go, people. Picture’s up! | 好了 准备开拍 |
[1:33:03] | Listen, I know this is unprofessional… | 听着 我知道这很不专业… |
[1:33:06] | but I think you’re really cute. | 但我觉得你很可爱 |
[1:33:08] | Yeah, right. | 你讲笑 |
[1:33:11] | I’m serious. | 我是讲真的 |
[1:33:14] | Really cute. | 真的很可爱 |
[1:33:16] | How we doing, Klitzy? | 你还好吧? |
[1:33:19] | Fucking great, man. | 非常好 |
[1:33:21] | Let’s do this. | 来拍吧 |
[1:33:23] | And action! | 开拍! |
[1:34:16] | See you, guys. | 再见 |
[1:34:20] | Good night, guys. | 各位 晚安 |
[1:34:27] | So, | 这… |
[1:34:29] | what’s the craziest thing you’ve done lately? | 你最近做过最疯狂的事是什么? |
[1:35:47] | -Hello? -We’re dead. | -喂? -我们死定了 |
[1:35:49] | -Eli? -Dude, the tape’s not here. | -依力? -盒带不见了 |
[1:35:52] | -I can’t find it. -What? | -我找不到 -什么? |
[1:35:53] | Dude, I’m not kidding, okay? I’ve looked everywhere, okay? | 我不是讲笑 我到处找遍了 |
[1:35:56] | -All right, calm down. -No, dude, you calm down! It’s gone! | -冷静点 -你才要冷静 它不见了! |
[1:36:00] | -What doyou mean, it’s gone? -I mean it’s frickin’ gone! | -什么意思? -它不见了 |
[1:36:03] | Somebody stole it! | 有人偷了它! |
[1:36:05] | -Jesus Christ! -Matthew, could you come in here? | -天啊! -马修 过来 |
[1:36:13] | This is Mr. Simon. | 这位是西门先生 |
[1:36:18] | He says he has something very important to discuss with us. | 他说他有很重要的事要和我们商量 |
[1:36:25] | Sit down. | 坐低 |
[1:36:30] | Actually, if you don’t mind… | 如果你不介意… |
[1:36:32] | may I have a word with the boy alone first? | 可以让我先和这孩子单独谈谈吗? |
[1:36:36] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[1:36:47] | So how was prom? | 舞会好玩吗? |
[1:36:51] | -That’s mine. -You know, we were fine. | -那是我的 -我们原本相安无事 |
[1:36:53] | But now you go and do this? This was my idea. | 你却去搞这个? 这是我的主意 |
[1:36:56] | Now I’m really gonna fuck your shit up. | 我要搞死你 |
[1:36:59] | -I’m gonna need that back. -Oh. | 我要拿回那个 |
[1:37:04] | Take it from me. | 拿吧 |
[1:37:09] | Yeah. | 是… |
[1:37:12] | What are you gonna do? | 你可以点做呢? |
[1:37:16] | I don’t have to do anything. | 我不用做什么 |
[1:37:18] | Hugo Posh will. | 雨果会做 |
[1:37:20] | He’s my partner on this. Fifty-fifty. | 他是我的合伙人 五五分帐 |
[1:37:24] | So could I please have my tape back? | 把我的带还给我可以吗? |
[1:37:26] | Fucky… | 你去死啦! |
[1:37:29] | Fuck you. I’m taking your half then. | 顶你 那我就拿你那一半 |
[1:37:32] | No. That money’s going to Samnang. The money you stole from him. | 不 那是宋洋的钱 你偷走了那笔钱 |
[1:37:36] | You say that like I care. I don’t give a shit. | 你以为我会在乎吗? 我才不在乎 |
[1:37:39] | You’re giving me your half. | 你要把你那一半给我 |
[1:37:41] | And if I don’t? | 如果我不给呢? |
[1:37:44] | Show time. | 看影片吧 |
[1:37:52] | -Okay. -Okay, what? | -好吧 -好什么? |
[1:37:56] | Show ’em the tape. | 把影片放给他们看 |
[1:37:58] | I’m not fuckin’ around. | 我不是讲笑的 |
[1:38:02] | I just don’t care anymore. | 我不在乎了 |
[1:38:06] | This… | 这… |
[1:38:07] | is gonna be interesting. | 可好玩了 |
[1:38:14] | Dan, Marci, Mr. Salinger… | 基先生 基太太 史老师… |
[1:38:17] | would you mind joining me in the living room for a second? | 请你们到客厅来一下 |
[1:38:20] | Great. | 好 |
[1:38:29] | Matthew, is there anything you want to say before we watch this? | 马修 在我们看之前 你有话要说吗? |
[1:38:36] | Okay, then. On with the show. | 好 放来看吧 |
[1:38:42] | Hello. I’m April. | 你好 我是萱萱 |
[1:38:44] | And I’m Ferrari. | 我是小择圆 |
[1:38:46] | You may recognize us as stars of the adult entertainment industry… | 你们可能知道 我们是三级电影界的明星 |
[1:38:50] | and today we’re taking time out to talk about a very important subject. | 今天我们来此 讨论一个很重要的议题 |
[1:38:54] | -Sex. -Sex. | -性 -性 |
[1:38:57] | Special events such as senior prom…place added pressure on young teens… | 像毕业舞会这种特别事件 会令青少年… |
[1:39:01] | to lose their virginity and engage in unprotected sex. | 想失去贞操 还会导致他们发生不安全的性行为 |
[1:39:04] | I know I lost my virginity at my senior prom. When did you loseyours, April? | 我就是在高中毕业舞会失身的 你是什么时候? |
[1:39:08] | -Um, when I was 1 0. -Moving on! | -十岁 -回归正题 |
[1:39:12] | In this video, we’ll go through everything…from kissing to foreplay. | 在本片中 我们将检视 从接吻到前戏 |
[1:39:16] | And for our finale, we’ll show you how to put a condom on properly… | 影片最后 则会以真人教学的方式… |
[1:39:20] | using a real person. No cucumbers or bananas in this video. | 教导如何正确使用保险套 绝不用青瓜或香蕉替代 |
[1:39:25] | So for those of you naughty boys…expecting to see a raunchy porn video… | 如果你想看的是低级三级片… |
[1:39:29] | you might as well turn this off now… | 那你现在可以熄机了… |
[1:39:33] | because you’re not gonna see sex. | 因为你看到的不会是性 |
[1:39:34] | What the fuck is this shit? | 这是什么? |
[1:39:36] | You’re gonna see sex education. | 你会看到性教育 |
[1:39:50] | This is interesting, Matthew. | 马修 这真有趣 |
[1:39:56] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 |
[1:39:57] | I think it’s a great idea. | 我觉得这主意很好 |
[1:40:03] | Well, you remember those sexed films back in our day. | 记得以前那种性教育影片吧 |
[1:40:07] | I’ll tell ya, if they were anything like this… | 要是能拍成这样… |
[1:40:11] | we sure would’ve paid more attention, don’t you think? | 我们就会留心看了 对吧? |
[1:40:15] | I think it’s a trocious. | 我觉得这很恶劣 |
[1:40:21] | But… | 但是… |
[1:40:22] | the hell with it. | 算吧 |
[1:40:25] | The kids today are so goddamn screwed up… | 现在的小孩一团糟… |
[1:40:28] | maybe this is the only way you can reach them. | 或者这是教育他们的唯一办法 |
[1:40:34] | You just might have something here, Matthew. | 你拍的影片可能有用 |
[1:40:37] | I think it’s pretty wild. | 我就觉得很狂野 |
[1:40:40] | This could really sell, don’t you think? | 这可能会大卖 |
[1:40:43] | How’d you come up with such an idea, Matthew? | 你是怎么想到这个主意的? |
[1:40:47] | What can I say? | 怎么说呢? |
[1:40:49] | It’s like a gift, you know? | 这是天赋 |
[1:40:52] | It’s like I can’t control it. | 我控制不住 |
[1:41:05] | CourtneyBooth. I will always remember late nights in cabby. | 布蔻妮 我永远记得 深夜在… |
[1:41:09] | Eric Zierdal. I will always remember… | 齐艾瑞 我永远记得… |
[1:41:11] | Kurt Kilgore. I will always remember… | 奇库特 我会… |
[1:41:12] | Joseph Croft. I will always remember wrestling State… | 柯乔瑟 我永远记得 摔角和所有快乐的回忆 |
[1:41:16] | Matthew Kidman. I will always remember… | 基马修 我永远记得… |
[1:41:22] | the three legs of the tripod… | 无敌三脚架的三个知己 |
[1:41:25] | I’m here with Hugo Posh, the producer of Adult Education… | 今天的来宝是雨果 “成人教育”的监制… |
[1:41:28] | the hottest-selling sex education video ever made… | 这是全球有史以来最畅销… |
[1:41:32] | being utilized in classrooms across the globe. | 播放率最高的性教育录影带 |
[1:41:35] | Hugo, you’re known primarily as a hard-core pornographer, correct? | 雨果 你是知名三级片制作人吧 |
[1:41:39] | my business partner… | 我的合伙人 |
[1:41:41] | Let me break it down for you. | 让我告诉你 |
[1:41:42] | Hugo Posh isn’t just tits. He isn’t just ass. | 雨果不只喜欢胸 他不是只喜欢屁股 |
[1:41:46] | I mean, yes, he is those things, but Hugo Posh is also heart. | 他是拍三级片 但他也是很有心的 |
[1:41:51] | What an ass-bag. | 死扯皮条 |
[1:41:55] | Fuckin’ kid. | 死孩子 |
[1:41:58] | my student adviser… | 我的指导老师 |
[1:42:00] | All right, people! | 好了 各位 |
[1:42:02] | Let’s make some fuckie-fuckie. | 准备做做了 |
[1:42:04] | Now, Hugo, you and your partner have made millions on this. | 你和你的合伙人赚了很多钱 |
[1:42:07] | So who is this silent partner? | 这位沉默的合伙人是谁? |
[1:42:10] | Well, he prefers to remain anonymous. | 他不喜欢出名 |
[1:42:21] | You better cure cancer, kid. | 你最好治愈癌症 小子 |
[1:42:24] | the next Einstein… | 下一个爱因斯坦 |
[1:42:26] | All right, yeah, next question. | 下一个问题 |
[1:42:29] | -All right. -Eli’s calling card… | -你 -依力一战成名 |
[1:42:31] | -How about you, buddy? -Mr. Brooks, | -你想问什么? -导演… |
[1:42:33] | why did you decide to skip film school? | 你为何选择不读电影学院? |
[1:42:36] | -Don’t you think you’re a little young? -Shut the fuck up! | -你不觉得自己太后生吗? -收声! |
[1:42:39] | Next question! Faster! | 下一个问题! 快点! |
[1:42:41] | I got the tape! I got the tape! I got the tape! | 我拿到盒带了! |
[1:42:45] | For our finale, I will now demonstrate the proper technique… | 最后 我要示范 如何正确地帮… |
[1:42:49] | for putting a condom on the real thing. Is my volunteer ready? | 小弟弟穿上避孕套 我的自愿者准备好了吗? |
[1:42:52] | -Klitz’s big debut… | 基斯的银幕处女作 |
[1:42:54] | Shut up, shut up, shut up. Here he is, here he is. | 安静 安静! 他来了… |
[1:43:04] | Jesus. Look at that guy. | 天啊 你看看那个人 |
[1:43:07] | He is huge. | 他好大 |
[1:43:15] | my own scholarship to Georgetown… | 我靠自己的奖学金上了乔治城 |
[1:43:23] | and, ofcourse, I’ll neverforget… | 当然 我永远不会忘记… |
[1:43:26] | the girl next door. | 那个邻家女孩 |
[1:43:35] | As for me… | 对于我来说… |
[1:43:38] | I’m just goin’ with it. | 一切随遇而安 |