英文名称:The Gift
年代:2000
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | www.waga.com | ==== 更多影片 欢迎访问 ===== === 十万部高清晰影片任你看 === |
[03:21] | -Oh, thank you. -They’re pretty peaches. | -谢谢 -这些水蜜桃真漂亮 |
[03:24] | -Yes, ma’am. -So, how you been? | -是的 夫人 -最近怎么样? |
[03:28] | I’m pretty good, I reckon. | 我想还算不错吧 |
[03:32] | You had any health problems since I saw you last? | 上次见面后 身体可好? |
[03:35] | -Ma’am? -Have you been sick? | -什么 夫人? -生过病吗? |
[03:40] | Well, back’s been hurtin’ a little. | 嗯 背有点疼 |
[03:42] | No, no, it’s not your back. | 不 不 不是你的背 |
[03:45] | Have you been bleeding somewhere? | 有哪里出血了吗? |
[03:52] | -Yes, ma’am, a little. -Yeah. | -是的 夫人 出了一点血 -是吧 |
[03:58] | -Have you been to a doctor? -Oh, I | -看过医生了吗? -我… |
[04:03] | I don’t much like going to no doctors. | 我不太喜欢看医生 |
[04:06] | Well, I think maybe you should go. | 我想你该去看一下 |
[04:09] | No, it’s not a venereal disease. | 不 不是性病 |
[04:12] | I just think it’s some kind of kidney or some bladder infection. | 我想可能是肾脏或者膀胱发炎之类 |
[04:14] | But it’s been around for a while. | 但这病已经有一段时间了 |
[04:18] | Could lead to some more serious problems. | 不治疗的话后果可能很严重 |
[04:21] | Do you want me to call a doctor for you? | 需要我帮你找位医生吗? |
[04:25] | -All right. -Okay. | -好吧 -好 |
[04:31] | You kids get on to bed now. It’s nearly 9.:00. | 孩子们该上床了 快九点了 |
[04:35] | Ah, Mama, can I stay up just a little bit? | 妈妈 就不能再待一会吗? |
[04:39] | No. You heard me, mister. | 不 听话 年轻人 |
[04:44] | Mama? Hmm? | -妈妈? -嗯? |
[04:46] | What does “fuck” mean? | “操”是什么意思? |
[04:50] | It’s a bad word, hon, for something nice. | 不是个好的词 亲爱的 虽然是形容美好的事 |
[04:53] | But what does it mean? | 那到底是什么意思呢? |
[04:55] | Well, it means making love. | 是做爱的意思 |
[04:58] | It’s how your daddy and me made your brothers and you. | 也就是爸爸妈妈把你们带到世上的方法 |
[05:03] | Take his turtles off, hon. | 把他的鞋子脱掉 亲爱的 |
[05:06] | -Mike, did you hear me? -What? | -麦克 你听见我说话了吗? -干嘛? |
[05:10] | I said get to bed. | 我说了去睡觉 |
[05:16] | Oh, Mike, your lip’s dragging the floor. | Mike 你脸都拉地上去了 |
[05:18] | It’s gonna freeze like that. | 小心以后就成这样了 |
[05:20] | You act like I’m a kid. | 你把我当孩子似的 |
[05:21] | You are a kid, honey. | 你就是孩子 亲爱的 |
[06:22] | Valerie, you may as well take your glasses off. | 瓦莱丽 你该把眼镜给摘下来 |
[06:24] | I know he’s been hitting you again. | 我知道他又打你了 |
[06:27] | -I see your lip. -Oh, no. | -我看到你的嘴唇了 -不 |
[06:31] | Oh, it it just embarrasses me. | 这…这太丢脸了 |
[06:34] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[06:37] | Come on. | 摘下来吧 |
[06:43] | He got worse. | 他脾气更坏了 |
[06:45] | I went to the store yesterday ’cause we’s out of some things. | 我昨天去了商店 因为家里一些东西用完了 |
[06:48] | And he got home from work early, before I could get back. | 我赶回家前 他就提早到家了 |
[06:54] | He was waiting with a razor strap. My legs are all cut up. | 他拿着磨刀皮带等着 我的腿都皮开肉绽 |
[06:57] | And I got welts the size of footballs on my back and my legs. | 后背和脚上有足球那么大的伤痕 |
[07:02] | I feel guilty, you payin’ me money to tell you to get away from him. | 我很内疚 你花钱让我告诉你离开他 |
[07:06] | You got to get help. | 你得寻求帮助 |
[07:08] | -Legal help. -You don’t know Donnie Barksdale. | -法律帮助 -你不了解唐尼·巴克斯代尔 |
[07:13] | He’ll kill me if I leave him. He’ll find me. | 如果我离开他 他会紧追不放 直到杀了我 |
[07:16] | He said he would. | 他说他会的 |
[07:23] | No, he’s not crazy enough to kill anybody. | 不 他还没疯到会去杀人 |
[07:26] | He’s just an insecure redneck. | 他只是个缺乏安全感的暴躁鬼 |
[07:31] | What? | 怎么了? |
[07:37] | I think he’s got a woman on the side. | 我觉得他在外面有了女人 |
[07:39] | Yeah, he’s been laying out at night. | 他还常常夜不归宿 |
[07:45] | Excuse me, but the school’s on the phone. | 抱歉 是学校来电话了 |
[07:48] | They say Mike’s in some kind of trouble. | 说麦克惹麻烦了 |
[08:09] | Mrs. Wilson. | 威尔逊太太 |
[08:11] | Hi. Come on in. Have a seat. | 你好 请进 请坐 |
[08:15] | -Uh, where where’s Mike? -He’s in the infirmary. | -麦克在哪? -他在医务室 |
[08:18] | Now, it’s nothing to get worked up about. He’s fine. | 别着急 他没事 |
[08:21] | He’s got a few, um Sit down. | 他只是有一些…先请坐 |
[08:23] | He’s got a few, uh, nicks and bruises. | 他只是受了些小伤 |
[08:26] | I think he might have a have a pretty good black eye by tomorrow. | 明天眼睛可能会有点青肿 |
[08:30] | But he’s, uh he’s okay. | 但他没有大碍 |
[08:32] | -He was in another fight? -Yes, he was. | -他又打架了? -是的 |
[08:37] | His grades are, uh are getting worse too. How’s he doing at home? | 他的成绩也在退步 他在家的情况怎么样? |
[08:41] | Um, not much better. He’s real distant. | 也好不到哪去 不肯跟大家说话 |
[08:46] | Mmhmm. Well, Mrs. Wilson, | 威尔逊太太 |
[08:49] | I don’t pretend to be a psychologist, but, um, | 我不是心理学家 但是 |
[08:51] | it’s obvious to me that your boy’s got a lot of anger in him. | 在我看来 你的孩子充满愤怒 |
[08:58] | Well, um, it’s about this time last year his daddy passed away. | 去年大概这个时候他父亲去世了 |
[09:04] | He’s still real messed up over it. | 他还是不太能接受 |
[09:06] | Yeah. I never knew your husband. I understand he was a fine man. | 我不认识你丈夫 但我知道他是好人 |
[09:10] | Yes, he was. | 是的 |
[09:14] | Well, I don’t know how you feel about therapy, but, uh | 我不知道你怎么看心理治疗 但… |
[09:18] | If you think Mike needs somebody to talk to, | 如果你认为麦克需要找人谈谈 |
[09:20] | I know a gentleman over | 我认识一位… |
[09:22] | Mike doesn’t need a therapist, Mr. Collins. | Mike不需要心理医生 科林斯先生 |
[09:23] | He can talk to me. | 他能跟我谈 |
[09:28] | Do you think he will, though? | 你认为他会吗? |
[09:30] | I’m sorry, Wayne. I didn’t know you had anybody in here. | 对不起 韦恩 我不知道你有客人 |
[09:34] | -Oh, hi. Um -Ruby wasn’t at her desk. | -嘿 -路比不在 |
[09:36] | Yeah, she’s out sick today. Uh, Mrs. Wilson, this is Jessica King, | 她今天病了 威尔逊太太 这位是杰茜卡·金 |
[09:40] | -my fiancee. -Nice to meet you. | -我的未婚妻 -很高兴认识你 |
[09:42] | You too. | 我也是 |
[09:44] | -We’re just going to be a couple of minutes. -Okay. | -我们还需要几分钟 -好 |
[09:48] | Uh, I gotta go anyway. I got people waiting. | 我得走了 有人在等我呢 |
[09:52] | Thanks a lot, Mr. Collins. | 谢谢 科林斯先生 |
[09:55] | -I’m real sorry about all this. -Oh, it’s my job. | -对于这些事情我很抱歉 -这是我的工作 |
[09:58] | He’s just a boy, that’s all. | 他还是个孩子而已 |
[10:04] | You’re not that Wilson that’s a fortuneteller, are you? | 你是那个帮人占卜的威尔逊是吗? |
[10:07] | I don’t call myself that. | 我不这么叫自己 |
[10:08] | -I’d love you to read my fortune. -I’m pretty booked up. | -我想让你帮我占卜 -我的预约都满了 |
[10:11] | Do you think we’ll live happily ever after? | 你看我们会不会一辈子幸福快乐? |
[10:40] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[10:43] | You see something bad? | 见到些不好的事情了? |
[10:45] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[10:48] | No, I’m sure you’ll be real happy together. | 你们会很幸福的 |
[11:13] | -Hey, how you gettin’ along today? -I’m fine, Buddy. | -今天怎么样? -我很好 巴蒂 |
[11:17] | Except the fact I can’t keep my car door from just flying right open. | 除了我的车门老关不上 |
[11:22] | Have you got the time to fix it? | 你有时间修一下吗? |
[11:24] | III can get to it, uh, about an hour or two. | 我…我能修 大概要一两个小时 |
[11:28] | Uh, you wanna wait? | 你要在这等吗? |
[11:30] | Uh, no. Uh, I got to get home. I got people coming. | 不 我要回家 还有人要来呢 |
[11:34] | Hey, you just want you just wanna leave it here, | 你可以…可以把车留在这 |
[11:36] | and I’ll I’ll carry you on home? | 然后我…我把你送回家? |
[11:38] | I can have it to you by probably by 6:00. That gonna be all right? | 大概…大概六点能修好 可以吗? |
[11:41] | -Yeah, yeah, that’s fine. -All right. All right. | -可以 很好 -好 好 |
[11:45] | -Buddy? -Yeah? | -巴蒂? -怎么? |
[11:47] | Uh, I’m a little I’m a little low on my money this week. | 我…我这个星期钱比较紧张 |
[11:50] | -I was just wondering if -Don’t you worry about No, really. | -我想能不能… -别担心 真的 |
[11:52] | -No, stop it. Oh, come on, look. -I feel bad. | -不 别说了 -我觉得很不好意思 |
[11:55] | For all that you’ve done for me, | 你为我做的那一切 |
[11:58] | I just I just think the world of you. | 我…我只想报答你 |
[12:02] | You’re about the only one I call a friend to me. | 你是我唯一的朋友 |
[12:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:09] | Yeah, you know. Annie. | 真的 安妮 |
[12:12] | I’ll get the truck. | 我去把车开过来 |
[12:14] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[12:23] | How you been, Buddy? | 你最近怎么样 巴蒂? |
[12:25] | I’ve been having some, uh some bad thoughts lately. | 我最近有一些…一些不太好的想法 |
[12:30] | But I, you know Yesterday, I was feeling so happy. | 但是…昨天我很开心 |
[12:33] | -Yeah? -I was feeling on top of the world. | -真的? -我觉得自己是最开心的人 |
[12:35] | Good on you. | 那很好啊 |
[12:37] | III didn’t even feel like I needed my medicine. | 我…我甚至觉得连药都不用吃了 |
[12:41] | I took it anyway. | 但我还是吃了 |
[12:43] | You know, I’m getting I’m getting hooked on that stuff. | 我有点…有点对那东西上瘾了 |
[12:47] | Well, I think you’re gonna have a lot of happy days, Buddy. | 你肯定会天天都那么开心 巴蒂 |
[12:52] | Yeah, you’re gonna get better and better. | 你会越来越好的 |
[12:55] | Well, uh, I believe you when you say so. | 你这么说 我就相信 |
[13:02] | Buddy? | 巴蒂? |
[13:05] | Honey? | 亲爱的? |
[13:11] | Honey, what’s wrong? | 亲爱的 怎么了? |
[13:19] | You have to tell me. You have to tell me now. | 你告诉我 你现在就得告诉我 |
[13:22] | I’ll I’ll tell you, hon. | 我会告诉你 亲爱的 |
[13:26] | If I look into a blue diamond… | 当我看着一颗蓝色钻石 |
[13:32] | and I think a negative thought, | 脑海里有一些不好的想法 |
[13:37] | am I gonna die? | 我是要死了吗? |
[13:39] | No. | 不 |
[13:41] | Mmmmm. You’re not gonna die. | 你不会死 |
[13:44] | You’re not gonna die, Buddy. | 你不会死 巴蒂 |
[13:49] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 我的天啊 我的天啊 |
[13:54] | Oh, look | 听着… |
[13:57] | Okay. Well, thank you. ‘Cause if you had said “yes,” | 谢谢 因为如果你说”会”的话 |
[14:00] | I would have to kill myself before the sun goes down. | 太阳下山之前 我就自杀了 |
[14:03] | Oh, Buddy. Oh, honey. | 巴蒂 亲爱的 |
[14:07] | You don’t have to kill yourself, honey. | 你不需要自杀 亲爱的 |
[14:10] | -You know I’ll always tell you. -Oh, man. | -你知道我不会对你撒谎 -天啊 |
[14:13] | -I’ll always tell you, Buddy. -Oh, man. | -我不会撒谎 巴蒂 -天啊 |
[14:15] | You’re fine. You can always talk to me, Buddy. Always. | 你很好 你可以随时找我谈 随时 |
[14:20] | -Oh, don’t use that, honey. -I feel embarrassed. | -别用那个 亲爱的 -我觉得很丢脸 |
[14:22] | -No. Here. Huh? -Oh, no. | -给 -不 |
[14:25] | -I can’t soil that. -Buddy, I want you to have it. | -不能把它弄脏了 -巴蒂 我希望你用 |
[14:28] | -This one’s Ben’s. I don’t -He’d want you to have it. | -这是本的 我不… -他希望你用 |
[14:32] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[14:35] | -You all right? -Yeah, yeah, yeah, I’m all right. | -你没事吧? -没事 没事 我没事 |
[14:37] | -All right. -All right. | -那就好 -好了 |
[14:40] | II can walk home. You don’t have to drive me. You can | 我可以走回家 你不用送我 你可以… |
[14:43] | No, no. No, I’m I’m good. I’m good. | 不 不 不 我没事 我没事 |
[14:49] | -Yeah? You sure scared me, hon. -Oh, yeah. | -真的? 你把我吓到了 亲爱的 -我没事 |
[14:51] | No, I’m all right. I’m all right. | 我没事 我没事 |
[14:53] | All right. You just take it nice and slow. | 好 慢慢来 |
[14:58] | Nice and slow. | 慢慢来 |
[16:06] | Could I help you? | 有什么事吗? |
[16:08] | Yes, ma’am. I’m Donnie Barksdale. | 是的 夫人 我是唐尼·巴克斯代尔 |
[16:11] | I’m sorry to bother you so late, | 抱歉这么晚打扰你 |
[16:13] | but I believe you know my wife Valerie. | 但我想你认识我妻子瓦莱丽 |
[16:15] | Yes, I do. I know who you are. | 我认识 我知道你是谁 |
[16:19] | Can I come in and talk to you? | 我能进来跟你谈谈吗? |
[16:21] | It’s about my wife. Something’s happened to her. | 关于我妻子的 她出事了 |
[16:26] | What’s happened? She okay? | 出什么事了? 她没事吧? |
[16:30] | Well, no, she’s not, ma’am. | 不 她有麻烦了 夫人 |
[16:34] | Ma’am, I promise. I’ll just take a minute. | 夫人 我保证 就一会 |
[16:39] | All right. Come on. | 好吧 进来 |
[17:01] | What’s happened is she’s getting her head filled full of shit… | 她的脑子被个狗屁撒旦崇拜者 |
[17:04] | by a goddamn Satan worshipper. | 或一流的大骗子 |
[17:06] | Or a damn good con artist, one of the two. | 塞满了一堆胡言乱语 |
[17:10] | I know she’s been coming over to see you and your damn voodoo. | 我知道她来这看你那些邪魔歪道 |
[17:14] | You tell her bad things about me, don’t you? | 你跟她说我的坏话 是吗? |
[17:19] | You ain’t no better than a Jew or a nigger. | 你比犹太人和黑鬼好不到哪去 |
[17:34] | Do you know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗? |
[17:38] | It’s a voodoo doll. | 是个巫毒娃娃 |
[17:41] | I’m going to use this voodoo doll on you, some of your own medicine. | 我要以其人之道还治其人之身 |
[17:45] | If you don’t stop seeing my wife, | 如果你还继续见我老婆 |
[17:47] | I’m stickin’ me a pin in this thing every night… | 我就每晚往这上面扎根针 |
[17:49] | till you learn to leave folks alone. | 直到你学会不要多管闲事 |
[17:54] | Go back to bed. Everything’s fine. | 上床去 这里没事 |
[18:00] | I bet you love those little children, don’t you? | 我打赌你很爱这些孩子 是吗? |
[18:04] | And I bet they need their mama, don’t they? | 我还打赌他们需要妈妈 是吗? |
[18:07] | -What’s your name? -Get your ass out of my house! | -你叫什么名字? -滚出去! |
[18:10] | Don’t you threaten me or my kids. Now, what I do here is my business. | 别威胁我和我的孩子 我做什么是我的事 |
[18:14] | If your wife has any sense, she’ll leave you so far behind, | 如果你老婆还有一丝理智 就会离你远远的 |
[18:16] | you’ll never find her. | 你永远也找不到她 |
[18:18] | Now you get out of here before I have you thrown in jail. | 在我把你扔进大牢前 快滚 |
[18:29] | Messing with the Devil is gonna get you burned. | 惹怒魔鬼可是会玩火自焚的 |
[18:31] | Everybody knows that. | 这是人人都知道的真理 |
[18:35] | I’ll see you soon, boys. | 回头见咯 孩子们 |
[18:44] | Go back to bed. Come on. | 回床上去 快点 |
[19:02] | -Something smells like cat pee. -It’s perfume, Ben. | -有股猫尿味 -是香味 本 |
[19:05] | And you’re not supposed to cuss in front of appointments. | 而且你不该在客人面前说这些话 |
[19:08] | Something smells like cat pee. Something smells like cat pee. | 有股猫尿味 有股猫尿味 |
[19:10] | -Something smells like cat pee. -Be quiet! | -有股猫尿味 -安静点! |
[19:12] | He’s got a great sense of humor. | 他很有幽默感 |
[19:17] | Oh, he loves you. | 他很爱你 |
[19:21] | Valerie. Oh, honey, yyou know, you shouldn’t be here. | 瓦莱丽 亲爱的你不该来这 |
[19:27] | I’m sorry about the other night. | 那晚的事我很抱歉 |
[19:30] | Oh, that’s okay. I can take care of myself. | 没事 我应付得来 |
[19:33] | And I hate coming over here, but | 我也不想来这 但… |
[19:38] | I really need to talk to you. | 我真的有话要跟你说 |
[19:43] | Maybe you could read for me. Under a bridge or something. | 也许你能在桥底或什么地方帮我占卜 |
[19:47] | All right, I’ll read for you. But you got to start listening to me. | 行 我帮你占卜 但你得接纳我的意见 |
[19:52] | I can’t leave him. Don’t you understand? | 我不能离开他 你难道不懂吗? |
[19:54] | Hon, he’s gonna keep hurting you till he puts you in the hospital. | 除非你半死不活 否则他不会罢休的 |
[19:59] | I don’t have anything to look forward to. | 我没有盼头 |
[20:01] | Maybe you can give me some hope. | 也许你能给我一些希望 |
[20:04] | Oh, Valerie, hon, I don’t know how to make myself any clearer | 瓦莱丽 我不知道怎么能让你明白… |
[20:07] | -Valerie! -Oh, Annie! Annie, it’s him! No! | -瓦莱丽! -安妮! 安妮! 是他! 不! |
[20:09] | -Calm down. I’ll call the law. -No. No. | -冷静点 我去报警 -不 不 |
[20:11] | No, Annie, no! If you’re my friend, you won’t! No! | 不 安妮 如果你是我朋友 别报警! |
[20:16] | I’ll deal with you later, you goddamn bitch! | 我以后再跟你算帐 死巫婆! |
[20:19] | You witch! | 死巫婆! |
[20:21] | Get your ass in the truck! | 给我滚上车 |
[20:25] | That ain’t fast enough! | 快点! |
[20:27] | I told you not to come here! | 我让你别来! |
[20:31] | -You let her go! -All right! All right! | -放开她! -知道了! 知道了! |
[20:38] | -Get in! -Mike, you stay there! | -上车! -麦克 待在这! |
[20:42] | What did I fucking tell you? | 我他妈的怎么跟你说的? |
[20:44] | All right! Ow! Ow! | 我知道了! |
[20:50] | Sweet Jesus. | 天啊 |
[20:55] | Mike? Y’all bring Miss Francis her clothes. | 麦克? 把弗朗西斯小姐的衣服送过去 |
[21:01] | Thanks, hon. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[21:13] | Granny. | 奶奶 |
[21:15] | Hey, Annabelle. | 嘿 安娜贝拉 |
[21:19] | Gran Granny, what are you doing here? | 奶…奶奶 你怎么会在这里? |
[21:24] | I brought you some persimmons, hon. | 我给你带了些柿子 亲爱的 |
[21:26] | Remember how you liked persimmons when you was little? | 还记得你小时候很爱吃柿子吗? |
[21:32] | Granny, you’re not supposed to be here. | 奶奶 你不该在这的 |
[21:35] | How How’d you get here? | 你…你怎么来的? |
[21:37] | Oh, it ain’t far to walk. | 不用走多久 |
[21:42] | That boy’s got your granddaddy’s eyes. | 那孩子的眼睛跟你爷爷一样 |
[21:49] | Well, hon, | 亲爱的 |
[21:52] | I better get back. | 我得回去了 |
[21:54] | Looks like there’s a storm coming. | 看来暴风雨要来了 |
[21:57] | No, Granny, it it’s clear. | 不 奶奶 天气很晴朗 |
[22:15] | Annie, always use your instinct, honey. | 安妮 相信自己的直觉 亲爱的 |
[22:37] | * I’ve been asleep when teardrops come to stay * | * 熟睡时泪珠滑过脸庞 * |
[22:42] | * It hurts me, but I know * | * 我很难过 但我知道 * |
[22:45] | * It’s just my sentimental way * | * 自己多愁善感 * |
[22:48] | Now you tell Miss Francis I’ll be home by 9:30, okay? | 告诉弗朗西斯小姐我九点半到家 好吗? |
[22:52] | -Bring back something. -All right, I promise. | -带点什么回来 -好 答应你 |
[22:54] | -I love you too, Mama. -I know. And I love you too, hon. | -我爱你 妈妈 -我也爱你 亲爱的 |
[22:57] | -Be good. Bye. -Bye, Mama. | -乖乖的 拜 -拜 妈妈 |
[22:59] | You ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[23:02] | I don’t know why I let you talk me into this. | 真不知道我为什么会跟你来 |
[23:04] | ‘Cause it’s time you quit living like a nun, that’s why. | 因为你不能老像个修女那样生活 |
[23:07] | Don’t worry. You’re going to be the prettiest girl here, next to me. | 别担心 你和我会成为全场最漂亮的女孩 |
[23:11] | You still a married man? | 你还没离婚呢? |
[23:13] | I don’t know about that. | 我怎么不知道啊 |
[23:16] | -Oh, thank you. -Thank you very much. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[23:20] | -Do we pay him now or -Uhuh. I sign for it later. | -现在给钱还是… -待会再给 |
[23:23] | Is it good? | 很好吧? |
[23:27] | -Annie, there he is. -Who? | -安妮 他在那 -谁? |
[23:29] | That guy I That guy I was telling you about. Look at him. | 我告诉…告诉过你的那个男人 看看 |
[23:32] | He’s right over there by the bar. Don’t he look like Antonio Banderas? | 在吧台旁 是不是很像安东尼奥·班德拉斯? |
[23:36] | Oh, my God! He saw me! Shit! He saw me staring at him. | 天啊! 他见到我盯着他看! 妈的! |
[23:40] | All right, get your cards out. Tell me if he’s gonna come over here. | 把牌拿出来算算看他会不会过来 |
[23:45] | I don’t have my cards with me. I am offduty. | 我没带牌 我下班了 |
[23:47] | Hello, Mrs. Wilson. | 你好 威尔逊太太 |
[23:49] | -It’s Annie. -Sit down. You’re blocking my view. | -叫我安妮 -坐下 你挡着我了 |
[23:55] | -Sorry. You remember Jessica? -Hi, Annie. | -对不起 还记得杰茜卡吗? -嘿 安妮 |
[23:59] | I didn’t know you were a member of the country club. | 我不知道你原来是村俱乐部会员 |
[24:01] | I’m not. I kind of tagged along with Linda. | 我不是 我是跟着琳达来的 |
[24:04] | -How nice. It’s a great outfit. -Thank you. | -真好 很漂亮的衣服 -谢谢 |
[24:08] | What’s Mike up to tonight? | 麦克今晚有什么安排? |
[24:09] | Moping around his babysitters. | 和他的保姆打扫卫生 |
[24:12] | Yeah? He’s He’s a great kid. | 是吧? 他…他是个好孩子 |
[24:14] | I was actually thinking you should have him come down to school and | 我想你该让他来学校然后… |
[24:17] | Come on, Wayne. Let’s not talk shop tonight, all right? | 韦恩 今晚别说这些 好吗? |
[24:20] | -Let’s just have fun. -Okay. | -好好玩一下 -好吧 |
[24:22] | -Hi there, funseekers. -Hey, there. | -嘿 年轻人 -嘿 |
[24:25] | -How about a dance with Daddy? -Of course I will, handsome. | -跟老爸跳支舞咋样? -没问题 帅哥 |
[24:33] | Mr. King, I don’t know if you know, uh, Annie Wilson. | 金先生 不知道你是否认识安妮·威尔逊 |
[24:36] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. I think I’ve seen you at church. | 认识 认识 在教堂见过你 |
[24:40] | That is quite a dress, Miss Linda. | 很漂亮的裙子 琳达小姐 |
[24:42] | I’m glad somebody noticed. | 很高兴有人注意到了 |
[24:44] | -You want to give it a try? -Oh, no. No, I don’t think so. | -想一起跳个舞吗? -不 不 不了 |
[24:48] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[24:50] | Come on. I asked you to dance, not walk on hot coals. | 别这样 让你跳舞又不是踩热炭 |
[24:54] | When was the last time you danced? | 你最近一次跳舞是什么时候? |
[24:56] | I think it’s so long, I’ve forgotten how to do it. | 太久了 我都忘了怎么跳了 |
[24:59] | Well, I’ll make you look good then, ’cause I’m a terrible dancer. | 我的舞技太糟 能衬托你的优美舞姿 |
[25:05] | Wayne. | 韦恩 |
[25:07] | I’ll dance. | 我跳 |
[25:12] | -Good luck. -Yeah. | -祝你们好运 -是啊 |
[25:14] | Missed your big chance. | 看来你错过大好机会了 |
[25:24] | * Well, I’m doin’my best not to open with “I love you” * | * 我努力不说”我爱你” * |
[25:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:55] | Somebody might come in here. | 可能会有人进来的 |
[25:57] | I guess you better fuck me fast. | 所以你得动作快点 |
[26:14] | You having a good time? | 玩得开心吗? |
[26:19] | Me neither. | 我也不开心 |
[26:27] | You seen Jessica around? | 见到杰茜卡了吗? |
[26:31] | She up and disappeared on me again. She’s got a way of doing that. | 她又不见了 她最擅长这个 |
[26:38] | -What do you think of Jessica? -She’s She’s very beautiful. | -你觉得杰茜卡怎么样? -她 她很漂亮 |
[26:43] | Yeah, the main thing about her, she’s just… | 是啊 最重要的是 她… |
[26:46] | so full of life. | 充满活力 |
[26:49] | We’re a little different in that respect. | 这点我们不太一样 |
[26:52] | Oh. I’m used to tennis shoes. | 我习惯穿网球鞋 |
[27:01] | This kind of reminds me when I was a kid. | 这让我想起了童年时光 |
[27:03] | I’d sit out on that porch. | 我坐在门廊上 |
[27:06] | I’d have so many thoughts, just couldn’t count ’em. | 有不计其数的奇思妙想 |
[27:10] | How’d you wind up in Brixton? | 你怎么会来布里斯顿的? |
[27:12] | My husband. He got a job here at the cable plant. | 我丈夫在这里的电缆厂找到份工作 |
[27:16] | Right. | 是吧 |
[27:21] | What? | 怎么? |
[27:25] | Did Did you know… | 你…你是否知道 |
[27:28] | something was going to happen to your husband? | 你丈夫会出什么事? |
[27:35] | In an E.S.P. kind of way? | 通过超能力之类的方法? |
[27:40] | -Well, I don’t know -You don’t believe in it. | -我不知道… -你不相信这些 |
[27:47] | I don’t know. I guess I just | 我不知道 我想… |
[27:51] | I don’t believe there are any great mysteries in life. | 我不相信世上有这些神神怪怪的事 |
[27:53] | I kind of figure what you see is what you get. | 我觉得你看到什么就会得到什么 |
[28:04] | I didn’t know that there was going to be an explosion. | 我不知道会发生爆炸 |
[28:07] | But… the night before, I had this real bad, | 但事发前一晚 |
[28:11] | bad dream, you know. | 我做了一个噩梦 |
[28:13] | I dreamt that I was all by myself. That Ben | 我梦见我孤零零一个 而本… |
[28:16] | He wasn’t around anymore and… | 他不在我身边了 |
[28:20] | tried to stop him going to work the next day, but | 第二天我劝他别去上班 但是… |
[28:27] | So you can’t keep a good man from work, right? | 你劝不动一个勤劳的人 是吗? |
[28:37] | You kind of remind me of him. | 你让我想起他 |
[28:42] | Wayne? | 韦恩? |
[28:45] | -I’ve been looking for you. -I’ve been right here. | -我到处在找你 -我一直在这 |
[28:50] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[28:57] | Let’s go talk to Daddy. He’s feeling real depressed tonight. | 去找我爸聊聊天吧 他今晚很沮丧 |
[29:00] | That big deal he’s working on went bad. | 他那笔大买卖不太顺利 |
[29:02] | Oh, we got a major crisis here, Annie. Excuse us? | 问题严重了 安妮 我们失陪了 |
[29:06] | -Okay. -Bye. | -好 -拜 |
[29:10] | See you later, alligator. | 再见 短吻鳄 |
[29:12] | -In a while, crocodile. -Good night, boys. | -再见 鳄鱼 -晚安 孩子们 |
[29:15] | Go to sleep for Mama. | 乖乖睡觉 |
[29:18] | -What’s that, hon? -Blueberry muffins. | -那是什么 亲爱的? -蓝莓松饼 |
[29:21] | Whatcha doin’ with muffins in your pockets? | 你为什么把松饼放口袋里? |
[29:23] | Miss Francis cooked them. | 弗朗西斯小姐做的 |
[29:26] | Yeah, but what are they doing in your pockets? | 那为什么会在你口袋里? |
[29:28] | They’re in my pockets ’cause I put ’em there when she wasn’t looking… | 我把它们放到口袋里因为 |
[29:32] | so I didn’t have to eat them. | 这样我就不用吃了 |
[29:34] | Her blueberry muffins is terrible. | 她做的蓝莓松饼难吃死了 |
[29:41] | Uh, y’all wait here a minute. Take Ben, hon. | 你们在这等着 抱着本 亲爱的 |
[31:12] | When God’s fighting for you, every soldier’s important. | 上帝为你而战 每个士兵都至关重要 |
[31:16] | When God’s fighting for you, every soldier’s important. | 上帝为你而战 每个士兵都至关重要 |
[31:19] | God does not give one to the Devil. | 上帝不会将你们给予魔鬼 |
[31:22] | If every child of God obeyed God, | 只要遵循上帝的旨意 |
[31:24] | the Devil cannot wipe you out. | 魔鬼就无法得逞 |
[31:26] | He cannot take you out before your time. | 阳寿未尽时 魔鬼无法将你夺走 |
[31:29] | If you obey God, I don’t care what the Devil… | 只要遵循上帝 不用担心 |
[31:31] | has placed upon your life, Jesus can deliver you. | 会降临何种厄运 上帝能拯救你 |
[31:35] | Jesus came to bring you out of your prison house. | 上帝能带你脱离苦海 |
[31:39] | -Mama, is everything okay? -Yeah, everything’s fine. | -妈妈 没事吧? -没事 |
[31:43] | -You sure? -Yeah. Time for you to go to bed. | -你确定吗? -是的 你们该睡觉了 |
[31:49] | I know him. He’s a squirrelhunting buddy of mine. | 我认识他 他跟我一起打猎松鼠来着 |
[31:53] | -But II don’t think that Donnie -I’m telling you it was him. | -但我不认为唐尼… -我告诉你就是他 |
[31:56] | What makes you think he’d want to bust into your house? | 你为什么认为是他闯进了你家? |
[32:00] | Well, his wife, she’s a client of mine, | 他的妻子是我的顾客 |
[32:03] | and he thinks I’m trying to break up their marriage. | 他认为我试图破坏他的婚姻 |
[32:06] | Are you? | 那你有没有? |
[32:08] | Listen, um, Donnie’s highstrung. | 听着 唐尼是脾气比较暴躁 |
[32:12] | Uh, you know, ain’t no doubt about that. | 毫无疑问 |
[32:15] | But I don’t think he’s the one that busted into your house. | 但我不认为他会闯入你家 |
[32:18] | Listen, I appreciate the coffee and everything. Take care. | 很感谢你的咖啡和招待 保重 |
[32:29] | I just can’t get through a wall of some kind in my head… | 我无法穿越脑海里的一堵墙… |
[32:33] | or, uh or my soul. | 或者…我的灵魂 |
[32:36] | Sometimes I don’t even know the difference… | 有时我甚至分不清 |
[32:39] | between my head or my soul. | 我的头脑和灵魂 |
[32:42] | I think everybody has that trouble, Buddy. | 人人都有这样的问题 巴蒂 |
[32:48] | All right. | 好了 |
[32:56] | Your daddy | 你爸爸… |
[32:58] | He took things away from you when you | 在你还是小孩子的时候… |
[33:02] | when you were a little boy. | 从你身边夺走了某样东西 |
[33:07] | Do you understand that? | 你有什么印象吗? |
[33:11] | He He seen me playing around with something, like a toy or something, | 他看到我在玩什么玩具之类的 |
[33:17] | he’d just take it away from me. | 然后他就抢走了 |
[33:20] | Did he take other things away from you? | 他还拿走了别的东西吗? |
[33:29] | Buddy | 巴蒂… |
[33:31] | You got to find out, hon, | 你得弄清楚 |
[33:34] | why you hate him so much. | 自己为什么那么恨他 |
[33:37] | My daddy’s a good man. I don’t hate my dad. | 我爸爸是个好人 我不恨他 |
[33:41] | He’s good to Mama and me. | 他对我妈和我都很好 |
[33:46] | Every kid needs a hit with a belt sometime. I mean | 棍棒底下出孝子 |
[33:50] | Buddy, you got to try to get past this wall that you’re talking about. | 巴蒂 你必须穿越你所说的那堵墙 |
[33:56] | Hon, you need to talk about your daddy. | 亲爱的 你得谈谈你爸爸 |
[33:58] | Why don’t you tell me why I hate him? You’re the goddamn psychic! | 该由你告诉我答案 你才是占卜师! |
[34:02] | Huh? You’re the goddamn psychic! | 嗯! 你才是该死的占卜师! |
[34:24] | I think I better go. | 我看我还是走吧 |
[34:27] | II have to go home, | 我…我得回家 |
[34:32] | right now. | 现在 |
[34:35] | I’m sorry I yelled at you. | 很抱歉对你大吼大叫 |
[34:37] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[34:41] | II just need I just need your help. | 我只是…只是需要你的帮助 |
[34:47] | I just keep thinking about that blue diamond. I keep thinking about | 我脑子里一直是那个蓝钻石 一直是… |
[34:50] | Buddy, if you think about these things in your childhood, hon, | 巴蒂 如果你不断回想童年的事 亲爱的 |
[34:55] | and you face up to them, then I will be able to help you. | 而且勇于面对 这样我就能帮助你 |
[35:01] | I know, hon. I just | 我知道 亲爱的 只是… |
[35:04] | I think you got to do some thinking on your own. | 你自己也得好好想想 |
[35:09] | Okay. | 好了 |
[35:11] | Oh.You Ahh! | 你… |
[35:15] | I’ll help you there. | 我来帮你 |
[35:17] | -Okay, you put it up there. -Hey, Ben. | -好 放在那 -本 |
[35:20] | -Hello? -You got a lot of pretty things. | -你好? -你有很多漂亮的东西 |
[35:23] | I liked looking at them. | 我很喜欢 |
[35:25] | You ever seen anybody skin a squirrel? | 你见过别人剥松鼠皮吗? |
[35:28] | You stick a knife in its belly and zip. | 往它肚子上插一刀然后划开 |
[35:31] | That’s what I’m going to do to you and your children… | 如果你再报警的话… |
[35:33] | you ever call the police again. | 这将会是你和你孩子的下场 |
[35:35] | I did not. | 我没有 |
[35:51] | Mama? | 妈妈? |
[35:57] | -How come you’re not asleep? -I don’t know. | -你怎么还没睡? -我不知道 |
[36:03] | What’s that bat for? | 那根球棍是拿来干嘛的? |
[36:06] | Don’t worry, honey. I’m I’m just working on my swing. | 别担心 亲爱的 我只是在练习呢 |
[36:12] | How come we never go to the cemetery and see Daddy? | 为什么我们从不去墓地看爸爸呢? |
[36:16] | Well, we went out there just last month on his birthday. | 上个月他生日时我们才去过 |
[36:21] | Honey, I’m real busy, you know that. | 亲爱的 我很忙 你知道的 |
[36:24] | Well, it seems like you have time for a lot of strangers. | 你把时间都花在陌生人身上了 |
[36:27] | If we’re talking about my appointments, they’re not strangers. | 如果你说的是我的会面 他们不是陌生人 |
[36:30] | They’re the ones that put food on our table. | 那是我们的衣食父母 |
[36:33] | But how come we don’t even talk about Daddy? | 那为什么我们从不谈父亲? |
[36:35] | Go on, Mike. I’m trying to read. | 走吧 麦克 我要看书 |
[37:45] | -Annie? -We’re going to have to frame that. | -安妮? -我们得把它框起来 |
[37:47] | -It’s just a painting. -That’s beautiful. | -是幅画而已 -很漂亮 |
[37:49] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[37:52] | Hey, listen. I know why Kenneth King wasn’t in church today. | 我知道凯尼斯·金今天没来教堂的原因 |
[37:56] | -Put your belt on. Why? -‘Cause his daughter disappeared. | -扎上安全带 为什么? -他女儿失踪了 |
[38:00] | -Jessica? -Mmhmm. | -杰茜卡? -嗯 |
[38:02] | What do you mean she disappeared? | 什么叫失踪了? |
[38:04] | Well, Kenneth woke up this morning and Jessica wasn’t there, | 凯尼斯早上起床的时候 她不见了 |
[38:07] | and her bed hadn’t even been slept in. | 她的床没有睡过 |
[38:08] | Annie, you think she ran off? | 安妮 你说她是跑了吗? |
[38:11] | I know her and Wayne were supposed to be married in June. | 她和韦恩本打算六月结婚 |
[38:13] | -Maybe she got cold feet. -Maybe. | -也许她打退堂鼓了 -也许吧 |
[38:16] | Maybe this will clear the way for you and Wayne. | 也许你和韦恩有机会了 |
[38:20] | -What are you talking about? -Oh, come on. | -你说什么呢? -得了 |
[38:23] | I saw the way y’all were looking at each other Friday night. | 我看见了 星期五晚上你们看对方的眼光 |
[38:26] | Y’all both just had stars in your eyes. | 眼睛里闪着光 |
[38:29] | Oh, Linda, that’s nuts. | 琳达 真是胡说八道 |
[38:31] | -Yeah. Annie, love is nuts. -Come on. Go home. | -是的 安妮 爱情是盲目的 -回家吧 |
[38:35] | Listen, I want you to get some rest. | 我希望你能休息一下 |
[38:39] | You look terrible, okay? Bye, boys. | 你看起来很糟糕 再见 孩子们 |
[38:41] | -I got to go. -Bye, Miss Linda. | -我得走了 -再见 琳达小姐 |
[38:59] | Ben, get your hand out of there! | 本 别再吃了! |
[39:01] | That’s for y’all’s cake tonight. | 那是今晚拿来给你们做蛋糕的 |
[39:03] | What am I gonna ice the cake with? | 没有糖霜了怎么做呢? |
[39:05] | I like icin’, Mama. | 我喜欢糖霜 妈妈 |
[39:06] | Yeah, I can see that, punkin. | 我知道 小南瓜 |
[39:09] | Miller! | 米勒! |
[39:12] | Miller, hon, would you go ask Miss Francis… | 米勒 亲爱的 去找弗朗西斯小姐 |
[39:14] | if she’s got another can of icing, please? | 问问她有没有糖霜 好吗? |
[39:17] | -Mama! -I’m coming, Ben. | -妈妈! -我来了 本 |
[39:41] | Where you going, son? | 你要去哪 孩子? |
[39:49] | You wanna ride in the truck? | 想坐车兜兜风吗? |
[39:53] | I got a question for you. You know my wife Valerie? | 我有个问题 你认识我妻子瓦莱丽吗? |
[39:58] | She been around to see your mama lately? | 她最近有来这见你妈妈吗? |
[40:02] | Hey, boy, I asked you a question. | 小子 我问你话呢 |
[40:07] | Get my hat. | 帽子捡起来 |
[40:16] | You know, I feel sorry for you and your brothers. | 我为你和你兄弟感到难过 |
[40:19] | I mean, your mama being a witch and all. | 你们的妈妈是个女巫 |
[40:22] | If she don’t stop her evil ways, | 如果她还继续装神弄鬼 |
[40:24] | some day somebody’s gonna burn her up. | 总有一天会有人把她烧死 |
[40:27] | And then you boys are gonna be without a daddy… | 那样你们就既没有爸爸 |
[40:30] | or a mama. | 也没有妈妈了 |
[40:32] | Hey, Miller? You all right? | 米勒? 你没事吧? |
[40:36] | He said mama’s a witch and they’re gonna burn her up. | 他说妈妈是个女巫 他们要把她烧死 |
[40:40] | Oh, he did? | 哦 是吗? |
[40:45] | -You better mind your own business. -I intend to, Donnie. | -你少管闲事 -我也想 唐尼 |
[40:58] | Motherfucker! | 我操你妈的! |
[41:00] | Goddamn it! Fuck! | 妈的! 操! |
[41:03] | Look, fucker! | 王八蛋! |
[41:07] | Shoot me! Shoot me! | 开枪啊! 开枪啊! |
[41:09] | Shoot me, you motherfucker! | 开枪啊 你这个臭傻逼! |
[41:11] | Shoot me! Shoot me! | 开枪! 开枪! |
[41:31] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[41:46] | Tuscan Rouge. | 意大利铁红 |
[41:48] | What was I thinking? | 我在想什么呢? |
[41:53] | I want icin’, Mama. | 我想吃糖霜 妈妈 |
[41:56] | Hon, you’ve had icing enough to put you in a coma. | 你吃的糖霜已经多得能让你昏迷了 |
[41:58] | And from now on, | 从现在开始 |
[42:00] | I want to know where you all are every minute of the day. | 我要知道你们每时每刻的行踪 |
[42:02] | All right? | 好吗? |
[42:05] | Mike, I’m gonna start driving you and Miller to school. | 麦克 我该送你和米勒上学了 |
[42:10] | I wish Daddy was here. | 我希望爸爸在这 |
[42:12] | Well, he’s not, hon. But Mama is. Okay? | 他不在 亲爱的 但妈妈在 好吗? |
[42:24] | Eat your cake. | 吃蛋糕吧 |
[42:29] | -Hello. -Uh, this is Kenneth King. | -你好 -我是凯尼斯·金 |
[42:31] | -Mr. King. -I imagine you, uh, | -金先生 -我想… |
[42:35] | heard about my daughter’s disappearance? | 你听说了我的女儿失踪了? |
[42:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:40] | Mrs. Wilson, I don’t believe in what you do. | 威尔逊太太 我得直说 |
[42:42] | I’ll just be straight with you. | 我不信你那套玩意 |
[42:44] | Not only that, I don’t like it. But we’ve got to the end of the road… | 不仅如此 我还不喜欢 但我们走投无路 |
[42:48] | and our investigation looked under every rock there is to look under, | 我们已经调查了每个可调查的地方 |
[42:52] | and we’d like you to tell us what you can to help us. | 不知道你能向我们提供什么帮助 |
[42:56] | Now, no hocuspocus and chanting and carrying on. | 别来什么神神鬼鬼魔法之类的 |
[42:59] | We know you talk to a lot of folks, know a lot of folks’business. | 我们知道你和本地人很熟 |
[43:03] | You might have heard something or something. | 你可能听到些什么 |
[43:07] | The only thing we know is, uh, | 我们唯一的发现就是 |
[43:09] | one of Sheriff Johnson’s men found my daughter’s car… | 约翰逊治安官的手下在那间叫阿杰的 |
[43:13] | sitting out on the parking lot of that honkytonk called Ay Jay’s. | 小酒馆的停车场找到我女儿的车 |
[43:16] | But nobody that was there on Saturday night… | 但星期六晚上没有人 |
[43:19] | admits to having seen her. | 在那里见过她 |
[43:22] | So I’m afraid she might have been kidnapped or something? | 所以我担心她被绑架了或是怎么样 |
[43:28] | Oh, Mr. King, I’m I’m sorry. | 金先生 我…我很遗憾 |
[43:31] | I don’t know anything about your daughter’s disappearance. | 对于你女儿失踪的事我一无所知 |
[43:34] | I think we were just hoping | 我们只是希望… |
[43:37] | Is there anything you can tell us? | 你有什么能告诉我们吗? |
[43:40] | I could read for you. | 我可以帮你们占卜 |
[43:44] | But that that’s about all I could do. | 我…我只能做到这样 |
[43:47] | I need you to cut the cards for me. | 麻烦你切一下牌 |
[44:00] | Oh, boy. | 我的老天爷啊 |
[44:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:17] | All right. You ready? | 好了 准备好了吗? |
[44:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[44:31] | When were you getting married again, Wayne? | 你们打算在什么时候结婚 韦恩? |
[44:34] | -June 20 -We’re supposed to ask questions, | -六月二十… -应该由我们来提问 |
[44:36] | -not you. -Shut up, Pearl! Goddamn it! | -不是你 -住嘴 佩尔 妈的! |
[44:38] | Look, I have a hard time concentrating… | 房间里那么多人 |
[44:40] | with more than one person in the room. | 让我难以集中精神 |
[44:43] | Well, I’m staying right here. I’m the law, and I need to hear this. | 我得待在这 我是警察 必须听听你说什么 |
[44:47] | Please, ma’am, just | 麻烦你 夫人 告诉… |
[44:50] | just try to tell us what you see. | 告诉我们你都见到些什么 |
[44:51] | just try to tell us what you see. | 告诉我们你都见到些什么 |
[44:53] | I’m trying. | 我在尽力 |
[44:56] | All right. | 好了 |
[45:16] | All right, all I’m picking up | 好了 我看到了… |
[45:18] | it’s like a it’s a fence. | 像是…像是栅栏 |
[45:22] | Like a split rail fence. | 分立的栅栏 |
[45:24] | Do you know how many fences there are in this county? | 你知道这郡有多少栅栏吗? |
[45:29] | And some pillars, like, with an opening going through. | 还有些柱子 中间有条路可以进去 |
[45:38] | And there’s lots of white flowers. I can I | 有很多白色的花 我… |
[45:42] | YYes. And, uh, is that where Jessie is? | 是吗 那杰茜在哪里呢? |
[45:58] | Well, that’s that’s, um, all I’m all I’m seeing. | 我…我就看到这么多 |
[46:02] | This is just mishmash. I told you this wouldn’t lead to nothing. | 真是乱七八糟 我就说这没用 |
[46:06] | You’re right. It won’t. I can’t concentrate. | 没错 是没用 因为我无法集中精神 |
[46:11] | I can’t do this now. I’m sorry. | 我现在无法占卜 对不起 金先生 |
[46:13] | Please, ma’am. | 拜托你了 夫人 |
[46:15] | I really do hope you find your daughter. | 我希望你能找到你的女儿 |
[46:17] | But I’m I’m just not the person to help you with this. | 但我帮不上忙 |
[49:04] | Hey, Butch. | 小霸王 |
[49:39] | And it was horrible. | 实在太恐怖了 |
[49:41] | But that same chain that was wrapped around her when she was floatin’, | 她浮在树上时绑着她的铁链 |
[49:44] | you know, up in my tree, it was the same chain that I had in my dream. | 和我在梦里见到的是一样的 |
[49:49] | -I don’t know. I just thought -Dave? | -我不知道 我在想… -戴夫? |
[49:55] | Yes, sir? | 是的 长官? |
[49:57] | I could have sworn there was an eclair in there. | 奶油泡夫哪里去了 |
[49:59] | I didn’t get it. | 我没吃 |
[50:04] | Tim was in a little earlier. | 蒂姆刚刚进来过 |
[50:09] | So you saw all this in a dream? | 你是梦到这一切的? |
[50:12] | It wasn’t just a dream. | 这不仅仅是个梦 |
[50:14] | I don’t investigate somebody’s dream. | 我不会因为某人的梦而展开调查的 |
[50:18] | I think she’s dead, Sheriff. | 我认为她死了 治安官 |
[50:20] | And I think she’s in a pond. | 而且在一个池塘里 |
[50:23] | What do you know about this you ain’t telling me? | 你到底有什么隐瞒我? |
[50:26] | Hmm? You can get in serious trouble withholding information. | 知情不报后果可是很严重的 |
[50:30] | Does it sound like a place you know? | 你知道这样的地方吗? |
[50:32] | Yeah, a bunch of places I know. | 知道 我知道一堆这样的地方 |
[50:34] | Split rail fence, a pond, a stretch of woods. | 分立的栅栏 池塘 一片树林 |
[50:37] | Every rawbone ol’ boy got that. | 郡里到处是这样的地方 |
[50:39] | What about the fiddler? | 那小提琴手呢? |
[50:43] | ol’ Tommy Lee Ballard plays a fiddle. | 老汤米·李·巴拉德会拉小提琴 |
[50:45] | But he wouldn’t kill nobody. I’ve known him since he’s a kid. | 但他不会杀人 我们从小就认识了 |
[50:48] | No, no, it’s not the fiddler. Who are his neighbors? | 不 不 不是小提琴手 他的邻居是谁? |
[50:52] | Well, his closest neighbor would be, uh | 离他最近的邻居是… |
[50:57] | Well, let me see here. I guess | 让我想想 好像是… |
[51:00] | Well, his property borders, uh, Donnie Barksdale’s place. | 他的产业边界 唐尼·巴克斯代尔 |
[51:05] | Do you know Donnie Barksdale? | 你认识唐尼·巴克斯代尔吗? |
[51:10] | Ma’am? | 太太? |
[51:19] | Tim! On the gate! | 蒂姆! 开门! |
[51:22] | You did get a search warrant, didn’t you? | 你拿到搜查令了 是吧? |
[51:24] | I want everything to be legal and proper. | 必须按规矩办事 |
[51:26] | Didn’t have to. Got permission from the owner. | 不用搜查令 得到主人的允许了 |
[51:29] | Donnie Barksdale gave you permission | 唐尼·巴克斯代尔允许我们… |
[51:32] | His wife did. I told her it was routine. | 他妻子同意了 我说这是例行检查 |
[51:35] | We’re checking all the ponds in the county. | 我们要搜查郡里的所有池塘 |
[51:38] | Donnie’s gone fishing today. | 唐尼今天去钓鱼了 |
[51:57] | Excuse me. SheriffJohnson? | 很抱歉 约翰逊治安官? |
[51:59] | -How much longer y’all gonna be? -Long as it takes. | -还得搜多久? -需要多久就多久 |
[52:03] | All right. You just said you’re gonna be a few minutes. | 好吧 但你刚才说只需要几分钟 |
[52:07] | And we’re going on two hours. | 但已经搜了两个小时了 |
[52:09] | Hey, Pearl! I think I got something! | 佩尔! 有发现! |
[52:42] | False alarm. It’s just an old bicycle. | 虚惊一场 是辆破单车 |
[52:48] | None of y’all brought a Thermos of coffee out here? | 你们没人带咖啡来吗? |
[53:14] | That day at school. | 在学校那天 |
[53:18] | You looked kind of strange at me and Jessica. | 你看我和杰茜卡的表情很奇怪 |
[53:21] | Did you think something bad then? | 那时你预见什么不好的事情了吗? |
[53:34] | Shit. Come on. | 妈的 来 |
[53:38] | -Donnie, he called. I told him -Pearl! | -唐尼 他打电话来 我告诉他… -佩尔! |
[53:41] | Shut your mouth! | 你闭嘴! |
[53:43] | Goddamn it, Pearl, what are you doing on my property? | 妈的 佩尔 你来我地盘干嘛? |
[53:45] | I’m on Sheriff’s business, Donnie. I got permission from your wife. | 公事 唐尼 已经事先征求你妻子的允许了 |
[53:49] | You think I let that little ninny talk for me? | 你以为那个笨蛋是一家之主啊? |
[53:51] | How’d your arm get all scratched up? | 你的手臂是怎么被抓伤的? |
[53:57] | Stray cat. She didn’t like it when I killed her. | 野猫 杀她的时候在挣扎 |
[54:01] | -Now what brought you here? – Just routine investigation. | -你们来这干嘛? -就是例行调查 |
[54:04] | We’re checking all the ponds in the county. | 我们在调查全郡的所有池塘 |
[54:14] | -I knew it was you. -No! You Uhh! | -我就知道是你 -不! 你… |
[54:22] | Hey! I’m on County business, Donnie. Don’t fool with me. | 这是郡里的公务 唐尼 别乱来 |
[54:25] | -Hey, Pearl! -What? | -佩尔! -干嘛? |
[54:28] | -You need to take a look at this. -Watch him. | -你得来看看这个 -看着他 |
[54:31] | Haul it up, boys! | 拉出来 哥们! |
[54:42] | -It’s her! -Donnie? | -是她! -唐尼? |
[54:48] | Get those hooks out of my baby! | 把那些链子拿开! |
[54:52] | -Get her off them hooks! Ohh! -Cuff him! | -把那些该死的链子拿开! -把他铐起来! |
[54:55] | -No! No! -Mr. King! | -不! 不! -金先生! |
[55:00] | -No! Ohh! -Get an ambulance! | -不! -叫救护车! |
[55:04] | I think he’s having a heart attack! | 他心脏病发了! |
[55:06] | -I didn’t do this! -Get him out of here! | -不是我干的! -把他带走! |
[55:08] | This ain’t right! Pearl! | 事情不是这样的! 佩尔! |
[55:11] | Bitch! Bitch! Bitch! Pearl! | 婊子! 婊子! 婊子! 佩尔! |
[55:29] | Come in. | 请进 |
[55:34] | Somebody might come in here. | 可能会有人进来的 |
[55:36] | I guess you better fuck me fast. | 所以你得动作快点 |
[55:38] | You want some coffee? Mrs. Wilson? | 要来点咖啡吗? 威尔逊太太? |
[55:44] | You want some coffee? | 要来点咖啡吗? |
[55:46] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[55:49] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[55:56] | Why Why have you called me here? | 你…你为什么把我叫来? |
[55:59] | Tomorrow Donnie Barksdale goes on trial for murder… | 明天唐尼·巴克斯代尔的谋杀案要开审了 |
[56:02] | and I feel that we have a powerful case. | 我认为案子胜算很大 |
[56:05] | In fact, today the coroner verified… | 今天验尸官在被害人的 |
[56:07] | Donnie’s tissue under the victim’s fingernails. | 指甲里发现了唐尼的组织 |
[56:09] | Now, I only have one weak link I got to worry about. | 但案子里还有薄弱的一环让我很担心 |
[56:13] | -What? -You. | -什么? -你 |
[56:16] | You see, you’re how we found out where the victim’s body was. | 因为你 我们才找到了尸体 |
[56:21] | And how you found out, well, | 而你发现尸体的方式 |
[56:24] | that might open up a real can of worms for us. | 会给我们惹许多麻烦 |
[56:28] | Psychic phenomena, E.S.P., dreams, visions. | 先知 超能力 解梦 异相 |
[56:32] | The defense could go to town on you. | 辩护方会置疑你 |
[56:34] | And if that’s not bad enough, I understand there was bad blood… | 而更糟糕的事情是 我知道你和 |
[56:38] | between you and Donnie Barksdale. | 唐尼·巴克斯代尔间有过节 |
[56:41] | Yeah. He threatened my kids. | 是的 他威胁我的孩子 |
[56:43] | That’s what I heard. I also heard that you threatened him right back. | 这正是我所听说的 而你也马上还击了 |
[56:47] | Told his wife to leave him. | 让他的妻子离开他 |
[56:52] | Donnie’s quite a ladies’ man. | 唐尼很有女人缘 |
[56:54] | Were you involved with him? | 你和他有什么关系吗? |
[56:58] | -What? -I can deal with any revelation… | -什么? -现在告诉我 |
[57:01] | right now. | 还为时未晚 |
[57:03] | But at the trial there can’t be any surprises. | 但不能在审判时出现什么岔子 |
[57:07] | So, is there anything I need to know about you or Donnie… | 所以 你和唐尼 他妻子或者被害人 |
[57:10] | or Donnie’s wife or the victim? | 之间有任何的关系吗 |
[57:13] | No. | 没有 |
[57:16] | Will that be all? | 你问完了吗? |
[57:19] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 太太 |
[57:24] | You know, Mr. Duncan, | 你知道吗 邓肯先生 |
[57:28] | the victim had a name. | 被害人是有名字的 |
[57:31] | It was Jessica King. | 叫杰茜卡·金 |
[57:38] | Mr. Hawkins, how long have you worked out at Ay Jay’s? | 霍金森先生 你在阿杰工作多久了? |
[57:41] | About ten years. | 大概十年了 |
[57:43] | Now, were you working at Ay Jay’s on Saturday night, April 8? | 四月八日星期六晚 你有上班吗? |
[57:47] | -Yes, sir. -And did you see the defendant, | -是的 先生 -你那晚是否见到被告 |
[57:50] | -Donnie Barksdale, there that night? – Yes, sir. | -唐尼·巴克斯代尔? -见到 先生 |
[57:54] | Could you describe the circumstances when you saw him? | 你能形容一下见到他时的情形吗? |
[57:56] | The circumstances were I come outside to throw out some trash. | 我当时到外面倒垃圾 |
[58:01] | And do you recall what time it was? | 还记得是几点吗? |
[58:03] | About midnight, I reckon. | 大概在午夜 |
[58:06] | Anyhow, I seen Donnie Barksdale out there by his truck… | 我见到唐尼·巴克斯代尔在他的车旁 |
[58:09] | havin’an argument with this white lady. | 和这位白人女士争吵 |
[58:13] | She scratched his arm and he slapped the tar out of her. | 她把他的手划伤了 然后他把她打倒 |
[58:18] | About that time, I go back inside. | 而这时我就进酒馆里了 |
[58:21] | Is this the woman you saw with Donnie Barksdale? | 和唐尼·巴克斯代尔一起的是这位女士吗? |
[58:23] | -Yes, sir. -Your Honor, let the record show… | -是的 先生 -法官阁下 请记录 |
[58:27] | that I’ve just shown Mr. Hawkins a photograph of Jessica King. | 刚刚霍金森先生看的是杰茜卡·金的照片 |
[58:33] | You just said that your attention was drawn to the defendant’s pond. | 你说你们注意力转移到被告人的池塘 |
[58:40] | Drawn in Well, drawn in what way? | 转移…为什么转移? |
[58:44] | Me, Wayne Collins and Kenneth King… | 我 韦恩·科林斯和凯尼斯·金 |
[58:47] | went to see a woman, name of Annie Wilson. | 见了一名叫安妮·威尔逊的女士 |
[58:49] | What made you think this woman would be able to help you? | 你们为什么认为她能提供帮助? |
[58:52] | Well, word around town was that she was a, | 大家都说她是位… |
[59:00] | -Well, I don’t know the right word. -Isn’t it fortuneteller? | -我不知道该怎么叫 -占卜师? |
[59:06] | -I guess so. – What did this fortuneteller see… | -是吧 -这个占卜师 |
[59:08] | when she looked into her little crystal ball? | 在她的水晶球里看见什么? |
[59:11] | Well, she didn’t have no ball. She had these, uh, special cards. | 她没有水晶球 她有一副特殊的牌 |
[59:16] | What did she see when she looked into her little special cards? | 那她从这副特殊的牌中看到什么? |
[59:19] | Uh, she didn’t actually see nothing then. | 她当时什么也没看见 |
[59:22] | But next day, she come to see me and… | 但第二天 她却来找我 |
[59:25] | told me she had this dream. | 告诉我她做了个梦 |
[59:27] | -She had a dream? -Yes, sir. | -做了个梦? -是的 先生 |
[59:30] | She’d seen this pond and it looked a lot like Donnie Barksdale’s and… | 梦到和唐尼·巴克斯代尔的池塘很像的池塘 |
[59:36] | then she woke up from her dream… | 然后她从梦中惊醒 |
[59:39] | and she went outside and looked up in this tree. | 走到屋外 往树上看了看 |
[59:45] | I’m all ears. | 我在听着呢 |
[59:51] | She seen Jessica King… | 她见到杰茜卡·金… |
[59:54] | floatin’ in the tree, | 半裸着 |
[59:57] | halfnaked, with a chain wrapped around her. | 被一条铁链缠着 在树上漂浮 |
[1:00:00] | Floatin’ around a tree? | 在树上漂浮? |
[1:00:04] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[1:00:07] | Floatin’ in a tree, | 在树上漂浮 |
[1:00:09] | halfnaked, | 半裸着 |
[1:00:13] | with a chain wrapped around her. | 还被铁链缠着 |
[1:00:16] | Thank you, Sheriff. | 谢谢 治安官 |
[1:00:19] | That little squirrel, Weems, is just mean and skinny. | 这个小混蛋威姆斯 又瘦又刻薄 |
[1:00:22] | Never have known a Weems worth a damn. | 压根不知道自己斤两 |
[1:00:25] | Well, he was just doing his job. | 他只是在做自己的工作罢了 |
[1:00:26] | Uh, Mrs. Wilson? Can I talk to you for a minute? | 威尔逊太太? 能跟你说两句话吗? |
[1:00:30] | Uh, just call me later on, okay? | 晚点给我打电话 好吗? |
[1:00:34] | -Oh, okay. -Okay, bye. | -好 -好 拜 |
[1:00:36] | Buddy, I got a lot on my mind. It’s not a good time, okay? | 巴蒂 我脑子很乱 现在不是时候 |
[1:00:43] | Um, Mrs. Wilson? | 威尔逊太太? |
[1:00:45] | You did tell me to do some thinkin’ and talkin’. And I’ve been thinkin’. | 你让我好好想想然后跟你谈 我想过了 |
[1:00:49] | What? What? | 怎么? 怎么? |
[1:00:51] | Can you tell me why I do things to myself… | 你能告诉我为什么每当想起我爸 |
[1:00:55] | when I think about my daddy? | 就会对自己动手动脚? |
[1:00:57] | All right, well | 好了 |
[1:00:59] | Bud, you call me later, hon, and we’ll talk, all right? | 巴 晚点给我电话 我们再谈 好吗? |
[1:01:03] | -I need to talk to you. -Buddy. | -我要跟你谈谈 -巴蒂 |
[1:01:06] | I’ve been thinking about my daddy and I’ve been touching myself. | 当我想起我爸的时候我会摸自己 |
[1:01:09] | -Touching yourself? How? -Why do I do that? | -摸自己? 怎么? -我为什么会那么做? |
[1:01:12] | It’s not a good time. | 现在不是时候 |
[1:01:14] | -Something’s bad wrong with me. -Look, Buddy | -我有毛病 -听着 巴蒂 |
[1:01:17] | And I I keep thinking about that blue diamond. | 而且我一直…一直想着那颗蓝色钻石 |
[1:01:20] | You look into the blue diamond, you won’t think a negative thought. | 如果你看着蓝色钻石 不会有不好的想法 |
[1:01:24] | I promise. Now, hon, I’m going through a hard time myself. I’m | 我保证 现在我自己也麻烦多多 |
[1:01:28] | I just I can’t talk to you now, okay? | 我…我现在不能跟你谈 好吗? |
[1:01:34] | You’re gonna burn in hell, Annie Wilson! | 你会下地狱的 安妮·威尔逊! |
[1:01:48] | Now, Mike, I know you skipped school and went to that trial. | 麦克 我知道你今天逃课去看庭审了 |
[1:01:51] | -How’d you know? -A little bird told me. | -你怎么知道的? -小鸟告诉我的 |
[1:01:54] | It’s time you started making things easier on me instead of harder. | 你现在不该给我添麻烦 |
[1:01:58] | I’m very disappointed in you. | 我对你很失望 |
[1:02:00] | -The phone’s ringing, Mama. -Second of all, | -电话在响 妈妈 -其次 |
[1:02:03] | I’m gonna have to testify at that trial tomorrow. | 我明天得出庭作证 |
[1:02:06] | -The phone’s ringing, Mama. -I’m not deaf, Miller. | -电话在响 妈妈 -我听见了 米勒 |
[1:02:09] | Let the machine get it. | 让答录机接吧 |
[1:02:11] | Donnie Barksdale’s side, they’re gonna try and give me a hard time. | 唐尼·巴克斯代尔他们不会让我好过的 |
[1:02:15] | They’re gonna call me names and I | 会给我冠以各种恶名 |
[1:02:18] | I just want y’all to be prepared… | 我希望你们做好会听到 |
[1:02:20] | if you hear any bad stuff about me, all right? | 有关我的坏话的心理准备 |
[1:02:23] | Now, we’re all gonna have to be sticking together on this one. | 我们必须团结一致 |
[1:02:27] | Annie Wilson, it’s Buddy’s mother. | 安妮·威尔逊 我是巴蒂的母亲 |
[1:02:30] | Buddy’s done gone crazy. He’s threatening to kill his daddy! | 巴蒂彻底疯了 他说要把他爸给杀了! |
[1:02:32] | He’s got Odell tied up in the backyard, | 他把奥代尔绑在后院 |
[1:02:36] | accusing him of horrible things. | 指责他做了一些很可怕的事 |
[1:02:38] | Have you called the police? | 报警了吗? |
[1:02:39] | He said if I did he’d kill Odell. | 他说如果报警就把奥代尔杀了 |
[1:02:42] | He wants you. | 他要见你 |
[1:02:46] | Hey, Buddy. | 巴蒂 |
[1:02:50] | Buddy, put that strap down and tell me what he’s done to you. | 把鞭子放下 告诉我他做了些什么 |
[1:02:56] | I’m here, Buddy. Like you said, | 我来了 巴蒂 按你的要求 |
[1:02:57] | you can talk to me, honey. | 跟我谈谈 亲爱的 |
[1:02:59] | It’s too late for that! It’s too goddamn late! | 太迟了! 他妈的太迟了! |
[1:03:04] | This here is a criminal. | 他是个罪人 |
[1:03:10] | And he’s gonna be punished. | 他应该受到惩罚 |
[1:03:13] | BudBuddy. Buddy, it’s Annie. | 巴…巴蒂 巴蒂 安妮来了 |
[1:03:15] | -You shut up! You shut up! -It’s all right. | -你闭嘴! 闭嘴! -你冷静点 |
[1:03:18] | Get away! Where were you? | 滚开! 那时候你在哪里? |
[1:03:20] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[1:03:23] | You knew everything and you did nothing. | 你什么都知道 但却什么都没做 |
[1:03:27] | You ruined me. You ruined me! | 你毁了我 你毁了我! |
[1:03:32] | I was just a little boy, Daddy. | 我还只是个孩子 爸爸 |
[1:03:34] | It got so I was embarrassed to go to school, Daddy. | 我连学校都不敢去 爸爸 |
[1:03:37] | How could you do that to your little boy? | 你怎么能这么对你的儿子? |
[1:03:52] | No, Buddy. You put that down. No, Buddy. | 不 巴蒂 把那放下 巴蒂 |
[1:03:55] | You put that down, Buddy. You put that down. You listen to me. | 把那个放下 巴蒂 放下 听我说 |
[1:03:58] | You get away! You get away! Get away! | 你滚开! 你滚开! 滚开! |
[1:04:01] | All right, Buddy. All right. It’s all right. Come on. | 好了 巴蒂 好了 没事 别这样 |
[1:04:07] | Why Why didn’t you help me, Annie? | 你…你为什么不帮我 安妮? |
[1:04:10] | What? | 什么? |
[1:04:12] | Why didn’t you help me? | 你为什么不帮我? |
[1:04:14] | I had you for a friend and then | 我把你当作朋友 而你… |
[1:04:16] | I am your friend, Buddy. | 我是你的朋友 巴蒂 |
[1:04:18] | Now I have nobody. | 现在就剩下我一个人了 |
[1:04:21] | I have nobody! | 只剩下我一个了! |
[1:04:34] | But I’m gonna I’m gonna kill this thing. | 现在…我要把这个杂种给杀了 |
[1:04:38] | -No! -No, Buddy! | -不! -不 巴蒂! |
[1:04:45] | No! | 不! |
[1:04:48] | Help me! | 救命啊! |
[1:04:49] | -Help me! -Look at that goddamn thing. | -救命! -看看那个该死的东西 |
[1:04:52] | And you tell me what kind of thoughts you have? | 告诉我你想到些什么? |
[1:04:55] | You look! | 快看! |
[1:04:58] | You look into that thing! | 看着那东西! |
[1:05:21] | Mrs. Wilson? Mrs. Wilson. | 威尔逊太太? 威尔逊太太 |
[1:05:26] | Mrs. Wilson, your husband, Ben Wilson Senior, | 威尔逊太太 你的丈夫本·威尔逊一世 |
[1:05:29] | was one of the men killed last year in the explosion… | 是去年莱茵霍德电缆厂 |
[1:05:31] | out at the Reinhold Cable Plant. | 爆炸的遇难者之一 |
[1:05:33] | Yes, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[1:05:36] | And you were left with three small children to raise on your own. | 因此你得独自抚养三个年幼的孩子 |
[1:05:39] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[1:05:42] | How do you provide for you and your sons? | 那你靠什么为生? |
[1:05:49] | I get a little bit of money from Social Security… | 我丈夫死后 我拿到了 |
[1:05:51] | as a result of my husband’s death. | 一小笔社保金 |
[1:05:55] | And, uh, | 还有… |
[1:05:58] | I also give readings. | 我会占卜 |
[1:06:00] | -Psychic readings. -Yes, sir. | -先知占卜 -是的 先生 |
[1:06:02] | What does being psychic enable you to do? | 这种先知赋予你什么样的能力? |
[1:06:07] | I see things… | 我能见到一些东西… |
[1:06:10] | and I, you know I sense… things… | 以及…能感觉到东西… |
[1:06:13] | that well, they hadn’t happened yet… | 那些…还没发生的事情 |
[1:06:15] | or they were happening someplace else. | 或者发生在别处的事情 |
[1:06:19] | My granny told me that I I had a gift that runs in my family. | 我奶奶说 这种天赋在家族里代代相传 |
[1:06:24] | And she told me that I shouldn’t be afraid of it. | 我不应该害怕这种能力 |
[1:06:26] | I should just always use my instinct and I’d I’d be all right. | 我只需要一直跟着自己的直觉 就会没事的 |
[1:06:31] | So, you’re swearing before this court… | 因此你可以在法庭中起誓 |
[1:06:34] | that you didn’t get your information about this tragedy… | 你是通过你的特殊能力 |
[1:06:36] | from any other means than your special ability? | 得知这场悲剧的 而不是其他途径? |
[1:06:39] | -Your gift. -Yes, sir. | -你的天赋 -是的 先生 |
[1:06:42] | I’m swearing that. Yes. | 我发誓 先生 |
[1:06:45] | -Thank you, Mrs. Wilson. -Yes, sir. | -谢谢 威尔逊太太 -是的 先生 |
[1:06:48] | -I have no further questions. -Mr. Weems. | -我没有其他问题了 -威姆斯先生 |
[1:06:55] | Mrs. Wilson. | 威尔逊太太 |
[1:07:01] | How many fingers am I holding up behind my back? | 我在背后伸出多少根手指? |
[1:07:03] | -Objection, Your Honor. -Your Honor, | -反对 法官阁下 -法官阁下 |
[1:07:05] | my client is sitting in this courtroom on trial for his life… | 被告人今天在这里接受审讯 |
[1:07:08] | partly because of powers that this woman claims to have. | 部分归因于这为女士称其拥有的那种能力 |
[1:07:12] | Now, in all fairness, I believe I should be given the opportunity… | 为了公平起见 我认为我有权 |
[1:07:15] | to test the alleged powers… | 测试这种所谓的能力 |
[1:07:17] | instead of having to stand here and take her word for it. | 而不是贸然相信她的话 |
[1:07:19] | You have a good point. Objection overruled. | 理由充分 反对无效 |
[1:07:23] | Can everyone in the jury box see how many fingers I’m showing? | 陪审团各位能看清我伸出多少根手指吗? |
[1:07:33] | How many fingers, Mrs. Wilson? | 多少根手指 威尔逊太太? |
[1:07:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:07:43] | You don’t know? | 你不知道? |
[1:07:47] | Seven. Seven fingers. | 七根 七根手指 |
[1:07:51] | That That doesn’t prove anything. | 那…那不代表什么 |
[1:07:54] | Your Honor, I can’t do this, you know, at the drop of a hat. | 法官阁下 我无法如此迅速得出答案 |
[1:07:57] | Well, then, ma’am, how about doing it at the drop of a dollar bill? | 那太太 如果给你点钱呢? |
[1:08:01] | What are you trying to say? | 你想说什么? |
[1:08:04] | I’m trying to say maybe this special gift of yours doesn’t work… | 我想说也许你的天赋无法发挥 |
[1:08:06] | unless you’re being paid for it. | 是因为我没给钱 |
[1:08:07] | Like they say in the army, “No money, no honey.” | 就像别人说的”没有免费的午餐” |
[1:08:11] | No, that’s not true. | 不 不是这样的 |
[1:08:13] | Are you aware that in Hatcher County it’s against the law… | 你是否知道在海切尔县 |
[1:08:15] | for a psychic to set up shop and charge people money? | 先知开店收钱占卜是违法的? |
[1:08:18] | Well, I don’t charge money. | 我不收钱 |
[1:08:20] | You just testified that you do charge money. | 你刚刚才说你收钱 |
[1:08:22] | No. I accept donations. People give me gifts. | 不 那些是捐助 大家给我送礼 |
[1:08:25] | Oh. A distinction worthy of a lawyer. | 和律师可真不一样 |
[1:08:30] | Mrs. Wilson, you a rich woman? | 威尔逊太太 你很富有吗? |
[1:08:33] | -No. -Why not? | -不 -怎么会呢? |
[1:08:35] | If I had psychic powers and could read the future, I’d be filthy rich. | 如果我也能预知未来 我肯定富得流油 |
[1:08:40] | I’d be playing the Stock Market. | 我会在股票市场呼风唤雨 |
[1:08:42] | I’d be over in Mobile betting on the dogs. | 我会在摩比港市赌赛狗 |
[1:08:45] | I’d certainly warn my husband not to go to work… | 而我也一定会告诉我丈夫在 |
[1:08:47] | on the day I know the Reinhold Plant’s gonna blow up… | 莱茵霍德电缆厂爆炸那天别去上班 |
[1:08:50] | leaving three little ol’ children to be raised in a carnival sideshow. | 导致三个小孩的童年混乱复杂 |
[1:08:54] | Well, it doesn’t work that way, sir. | 事情不是这样的 先生 |
[1:08:57] | I can’t use my gift for personal gain. | 我不能将我的天赋用于个人利益 |
[1:08:59] | Except for those, uh, what you call ’em, donations? | 除了那些…你所谓的捐助? |
[1:09:08] | You’ve had some personal trouble with Donnie Barksdale, haven’t you? | 你和唐尼·巴克斯代尔有过节 是吗? |
[1:09:18] | Yes, I have. | 是的 |
[1:09:20] | Just a few weeks ago, you told him I believe the exact words was… | 几个星期前 你对他说…原话是 |
[1:09:23] | you was gonna have his ass thrown in jail. | 你要把他扔进大牢 |
[1:09:25] | -But he was threatening my kids. -Ain’t it also true… | -他拿我的孩子威胁我 -几个星期前 |
[1:09:28] | that a few weeks ago in one of those famous readings of yours, | 在你一次著名的占卜中 |
[1:09:31] | when you were doing your socalled E.S.P., | 你施展那所谓的超能力时 |
[1:09:33] | you told Valerie Barksdale, Donnie’s wife, | 是否告诉唐尼的妻子 瓦莱丽·巴克斯代尔 |
[1:09:36] | that Donnie was just an insecure redneck… | 唐尼是个缺乏安全感的暴躁鬼 |
[1:09:38] | and that he wasn’t really crazy enough to kill anybody? | 但还没疯狂到会去杀人? |
[1:09:48] | Yes, I did say that. | 是的 我说过 |
[1:09:50] | Then why today are you saying he did kill somebody? | 那你现在为什么说他杀人了? |
[1:09:52] | Wait a second. I’ve never said that. | 等等 我并没有这么说 |
[1:09:54] | You might as well have, ma’am. You wanted his ass in jail. | 你等于这么说过 要把他扔进监狱 |
[1:09:57] | He’s on trial for his life. | 这场审判关乎他一辈子 |
[1:09:58] | I just told the sheriff what I saw. | 我只是把所见到的告诉治安官 |
[1:10:00] | And how could any of us ever forget that? | 我们怎么会忘记呢? |
[1:10:05] | Jessica King just floatin’ up in that tree, | 杰茜卡·金在树上漂浮 |
[1:10:08] | naked, | 半裸着 |
[1:10:10] | with a chain… | 被一条铁链 |
[1:10:13] | wrapped around her. | 给缠着 |
[1:10:17] | It must be so much fun for you. | 你肯定觉得这很有趣 |
[1:10:20] | You must be having the time of your life… | 你肯定很享受这一切 |
[1:10:22] | entertaining yourself with your dreams and your visions. | 用你的梦境和异相自娱自乐 |
[1:10:26] | You think it’s fun seeing decomposed bodies in my tree, do you, sir? | 你认为见到树上有腐烂的尸体很好玩吗? |
[1:10:29] | You think that’s fun? | 你觉得很好玩吗? |
[1:10:31] | Do you think it’s fun I have people trying to strangle me in my sleep? | 你认为我在睡梦中被试图扼死很有趣吗? |
[1:10:35] | Now I’m sitting here and I’m blaming myself… | 而我现在在这里自责 |
[1:10:37] | ’cause some poor crazy man tried to burn his daddy half to death. | 因为一个可怜的疯子试图把他父亲烧死 |
[1:10:40] | And you think I’m sitting here having fun? | 你认为我在这里很快乐吗? |
[1:10:42] | I’m sorry, sir. You’re crazy if you think that. | 对不起 如果你这么想那你是疯了 |
[1:10:44] | No more questions, Your Honor. | 没有问题了 法官阁下 |
[1:10:49] | You’re dismissed. | 你可以走了 |
[1:11:04] | Like they say in Hollywood, let’s just cut to the chase. | 用好莱坞说法 我们直奔主题吧 |
[1:11:06] | Did you or did you not kill Jessica King? | 你是否谋杀了杰茜卡·金? |
[1:11:10] | I did not. | 我没有 |
[1:11:12] | Did you or did you not see Jessica King on the night she was killed? | 她被谋杀当晚你们是否见过面? |
[1:11:15] | Yeah, I seen her. | 是的 见过 |
[1:11:19] | Would you describe the circumstances, please? | 麻烦形容一下当时情形好吗? |
[1:11:21] | Well, I’d been seeing her for quite a while. | 我们俩见面已经好一阵子了 |
[1:11:24] | Would you clarify what you mean by “seeing”? | 请解释一下”见面”好吗? |
[1:11:28] | I mean, her and me had been having sex. | 我们俩上过床 |
[1:11:31] | Okay, go ahead. | 好 继续 |
[1:11:35] | Well, she called me about 1 1.:00. | 她大概十一点给我打电话 |
[1:11:37] | So I told her I’d meet her out at Ay Jay’s. | 我告诉她在阿杰那碰面 |
[1:11:41] | And I told my wife I was going out for a beer. | 我跟我老婆说我要出去喝一杯 |
[1:11:44] | -What happened after that? -Well, we got in an argument. | -然后呢? -我们吵了起来 |
[1:11:47] | She told me she didn’t want to see me no more. | 她说她再也不想见我了 |
[1:11:49] | -Did she tell you why? – She said she was getting married… | -她是否说了原因? -她说她过几个月 |
[1:11:52] | in a couple of months and she wanted to stop playing around. | 就要结婚了 不想再这样玩下去了 |
[1:11:55] | At least till after the wedding. | 起码得等到结婚后 |
[1:11:57] | And during the course of this argument with Miss King, | 在跟金小姐争吵期间 |
[1:12:00] | did you at any moment strike her? | 你是否有打过她? |
[1:12:05] | Yes, sir. | 有 先生 |
[1:12:11] | What happened after you struck her? | 你打她后发生什么事了? |
[1:12:13] | Well, she banged her head pretty hard when she went down, | 她摔到地上时头重重地撞了一下 |
[1:12:16] | so I I decided to take her to the hospital. | 因此我决定送她去医院 |
[1:12:19] | -Did you reach the hospital? -No, sir. | -你们去到医院了吗? -没有 先生 |
[1:12:23] | Are you feeling okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:12:27] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[1:12:30] | I wanna go back. | 我想回去 |
[1:12:32] | I don’t wanna go to the hospital. Someone | 我不想去医院 可能… |
[1:12:35] | Someone might see me. | 可能会被人看见 |
[1:12:37] | She said she was feeling better, so I took her back to Ay Jay’s. | 既然她说感觉好点了 我就把她送回阿杰 |
[1:12:41] | I dropped her off, then I went on back home. | 我把她放下 接着就回家了 |
[1:12:45] | And that was the very last time that you saw Jessica King alive? | 那是你最后一次见到活着地杰茜卡·金? |
[1:12:50] | -Yes, sir. The very last. -Donnie, | -是的 最后一次 -唐尼 |
[1:12:53] | are you guilty of the charge against you? | 你是否犯有该项谋杀罪? |
[1:12:58] | I’m guilty of cheating on my wife, | 我的罪是欺骗我的妻子 |
[1:13:00] | of being a bad husband, | 是个糟糕的丈夫 |
[1:13:02] | a bad Christian. | 不合格的基督徒 |
[1:13:05] | But I ain’t guilty of killing Jesse. | 但我没有谋杀杰茜 |
[1:13:07] | I swear to God. | 我向上帝发誓 |
[1:13:10] | No more questions, Your Honor. | 没有问题了 法官阁下 |
[1:13:13] | Mr. Duncan. | 邓肯先生 |
[1:13:15] | Mr. Barksdale, you’re a wifebeater, aren’t you? | 巴克斯代尔先生 你殴打妻子 是吗? |
[1:13:23] | I’ve swore to tell the truth here today. | 我发过誓了 今天要说真话 |
[1:13:26] | Yeah, I’ve hit Valerie before. | 是的 我殴打过瓦莱丽 |
[1:13:30] | I guess it ain’t no secret. | 这已经不是什么秘密了 |
[1:13:33] | So, you admit to having a history of violence against women? | 你承认你对妇女使用过暴力行为? |
[1:13:36] | You also admit to having beaten up the victim… | 你也承认在被害人被谋杀当晚 |
[1:13:38] | on the night that she was murdered. | 把她给痛打了一顿 |
[1:13:40] | I wouldn’t exactly say that I beat her up. | 我没有说痛打了一顿 |
[1:13:42] | You’re the expert. You tell me. Just how badly do you… | 你是专家 你来告诉我 |
[1:13:44] | have to beat a woman before it fits your definition of “beating up”? | 要到什么程度 才符合你对”痛打”的定义? |
[1:13:48] | Now, your story is that you’ve been having an affair… | 你说你和被害人 |
[1:13:52] | with the victim. | 有婚外情 |
[1:13:55] | But tell us why a beautiful young woman like Jessica King… | 为什么像杰茜卡·金这样一个 |
[1:13:59] | from one of the finest families in Brixton, | 出身于布里斯顿良好家庭的漂亮年轻女孩 |
[1:14:01] | just about to be married to a good, decent professional man… | 一个即将和一位优秀体面的教师结婚 |
[1:14:04] | and with a bright, shining future in front of her | 并且前途一片光明的女孩 |
[1:14:07] | Why would a woman like that get involved with something like you? | 会和你这样的人扯上关系? |
[1:14:10] | I asked her that myself one time. | 我也问过她这个问题 |
[1:14:14] | She said I was the only man in town who knew how to fuck. | 她说我是全县床上功夫最好的人 |
[1:14:20] | You’re really disgusting. You know that? | 你真够恶心 你知道吗? |
[1:14:22] | -Objection, Your Honor. -Objection sustained. | -反对 法官阁下 -反对有效 |
[1:14:26] | Mr. Duncan, you will refrain from making those personal comments. | 邓肯先生 你不能进行这种个人评论 |
[1:14:29] | I apologize, Your Honor. It won’t happen again. | 很抱歉 法官阁下 我不会再这样了 |
[1:14:34] | So, let’s get this straight. Let’s clarify this. | 我们来把事情弄弄清楚 |
[1:14:37] | You’re saying it was just a coincidence… | 你说你殴打杰茜卡·金的 |
[1:14:40] | that on the very same night that you physically assaulted Jessica King, | 那个晚上 别人将她的 |
[1:14:44] | someone else put her body in your pond? | 尸体扔进你的池塘 是巧合? |
[1:14:46] | I’m not saying it was a coincidence. | 我不是说这是巧合 |
[1:14:48] | -What are you saying? -I’m saying I got framed! | -那你想说什么? -我被陷害了! |
[1:14:51] | Oh, well, what an original defense. | 这个说法还真是有新意啊 |
[1:14:53] | Did you think of Jessica King as a stray cat? | 你把杰茜卡·金当作野猫吗? |
[1:14:56] | No. | 不 |
[1:14:57] | Did you tell Sheriff Johnson that a stray cat had clawed your arm? | 你是否告诉约翰逊治安官你被野猫抓伤了? |
[1:14:59] | -Yeah. -Didn’t you just tell the court… | -是的 -你刚刚是否在庭上说过 |
[1:15:01] | -Jessica had scratched your arm? -Yeah, but | -你被杰茜卡抓伤了? -是 但是… |
[1:15:03] | Didn’t you tell Sheriff Johnson you got scratched by the stray cat… | 你是否告诉约翰逊治安官你被野猫划伤 |
[1:15:07] | because she didn’t like it when you killed her? | 因为你杀她时她在挣扎? |
[1:15:09] | Yeah, but I was lying. My wife was standing right there! | 是的 但我撒谎了 我老婆当时在场! |
[1:15:11] | How do I know you’re not lying now? | 我怎么知道你现在是否在撒谎? |
[1:15:12] | Because I’m not, goddamn it! | 因为我没有 妈的! |
[1:15:14] | -It’s her, goddamn it! -Be seated, Mr. Barksdale! | -是她 妈的! -坐下 巴克斯代尔先生! |
[1:15:16] | She’s the reason I’m up here! She’s a goddamn witch! | 就是她把我弄到这地步! 她是个女巫! |
[1:15:19] | She’s putting spells on everygoddamnbody in town! | 她给县里的每个人都下了咒! |
[1:15:22] | Witch! Witch! Yeah, you run! | 女巫! 女巫! 快滚吧你! |
[1:15:25] | I’ll have order in the courtroom. | 必须遵守法庭内的规定 |
[1:15:27] | In Brixton today, a sensational murder trial was concluded. | 今日 布里斯顿一场轰动的谋杀案宣判 |
[1:15:32] | Donald J. Barksdale was found guilty… | 唐尼·J·巴克斯代尔因性侵犯以及 |
[1:15:35] | in the sex and strangulation killing ofJessica King, | 扼死布里斯顿著名商人凯尼斯·金的 |
[1:15:38] | daughter of the prominent Brixton businessman, Kenneth King. | 女儿杰茜卡·金 被判有罪 |
[1:15:42] | Is everything gonna be all right now, Mama? | 事情都结束了吗 妈妈? |
[1:15:46] | Yeah, hon. | 是的 亲爱的 |
[1:15:48] | We can get on with our lives now. | 我们的生活又走上正轨了 |
[1:16:44] | I guess I’m the last person you wanna see. | 我知道你不想见我 |
[1:16:50] | How you been? | 你怎么样? |
[1:16:57] | Terrible. | 很糟糕 |
[1:17:01] | Annie, if you tell me to get going, I will. I wouldn’t blame you. | 安妮 如果你让我走 我就走 我不会怪你 |
[1:17:04] | But I need you to read for me. | 但我需要你帮我占卜 |
[1:17:15] | Give me a hand. | 来帮个忙 |
[1:17:20] | I feel like I can’t hold on any longer. | 我觉得我快受不了了 |
[1:17:24] | I know Donnie’s mean and everything, but I feel real lost without him. | 我知道唐尼不是好人 但没了他我很彷徨 |
[1:17:29] | You know, I ain’t never been on my own before. | 我从没试过无依无靠 |
[1:17:32] | And I’mI’m scared, Annie. | 我很害怕 安妮 |
[1:17:35] | You don’t need to be scared, hon. You’ll be fine. | 不用害怕 亲爱的 你不会有事的 |
[1:17:41] | You see that in the cards? | 你是在牌里读到的吗? |
[1:17:43] | Mmhmm. Right through here. | 就在这里 |
[1:17:46] | But can you see what what I’m thinking? | 你能见到我在想什么吗? |
[1:17:49] | Can you see that in the cards? | 你能在牌里读到吗? |
[1:17:52] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[1:17:57] | I’ve been thinking some real bad, bad thoughts. | 我有一些很坏很坏的想法 |
[1:18:02] | Unchristian thoughts. | 违背基督教信条的想法 |
[1:18:05] | Like what? | 例如什么? |
[1:18:08] | Like | 例如… |
[1:18:11] | I’m glad that girl’s dead. Jessica. | 我很高兴杰茜卡 她死了 |
[1:18:14] | She was messin’ around with my husband and deserved what she got. | 她和我老公有一腿 她活该 |
[1:18:17] | No one deserves that. | 没有人活该 |
[1:18:19] | Like I said, I know it’s unchristian. | 我知道这样违背基督教信条 |
[1:18:29] | What? What, are you seeing something bad? | 怎么了? 你见到不好的事情了? |
[1:18:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:18:43] | It’s not clear. | 看不清楚 |
[1:20:22] | Fuck you! | 操你妈! |
[1:21:06] | Wayne? | 韦恩? |
[1:21:19] | Wayne? | 韦恩? |
[1:21:41] | It’s not normally like this. | 平时不这样 |
[1:21:49] | You need to lie down. | 你得躺下来 |
[1:21:53] | I’m really not sleepy. | 我真的不困 |
[1:21:55] | I think if you sleep, you’ll feel better. | 如果你睡一会 会感觉好点 |
[1:22:12] | Thank you, Annie. | 谢谢 安妮 |
[1:22:15] | Oh. It’s okay. | 别客气 |
[1:22:40] | Wayne. | 韦恩 |
[1:22:44] | I don’t think this is a good idea. | 我觉得这样不太好 |
[1:22:48] | No. | 是啊 |
[1:22:52] | It’s not. | 不太好 |
[1:22:57] | I just thought we could forget all this for a while. | 我认为这事该缓一缓 |
[1:23:02] | You want to, don’t you? | 但你也想 是吗? |
[1:23:21] | I know there’s something between us. | 我知道我们之间有点什么 |
[1:23:30] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[1:23:33] | I guess I still feel married. | 我觉得自己还是有夫之妇 |
[1:23:39] | You’re not, though. | 但你不是 |
[1:23:43] | -He’s gone. -I know. | -他走了 -我知道 |
[1:23:48] | You gotta learn to deal with that. | 你得学着去面对 |
[1:23:53] | The same way I gotta learn to deal with the fact that Jessica’s gone. | 就像我得面对杰茜卡已经死了这一事实 |
[1:24:02] | She’s dead. | 她已经死了 |
[1:24:06] | Oh, Wayne, I’m so sorry. | 韦恩 对不起 |
[1:24:11] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[1:24:14] | No, it’s not okay. | 不 有事 |
[1:24:18] | I I don’t think Donnie Barksdale killed her. | 我想…唐尼·巴克斯代尔不是凶手 |
[1:24:25] | -No, no, Annie. -I’m really sorry. | -不 不 安妮 -真的很对不起 |
[1:24:27] | I can’t I can’t do this. It’s finished. | 不能…不能这样 事情结束了 |
[1:24:30] | I know. I wanna let that bastard rot in jail. | 我也想让那王八蛋蹲一辈子牢 |
[1:24:33] | -But he’s guilty. -No, Wayne. | -但他有罪 -不 韦恩 |
[1:24:36] | I see it. | 我见到了 |
[1:24:41] | I see he didn’t do it. | 我见到他并没有这么做 |
[1:24:47] | -Do you see who did? -Uh, I’m trying, but I I | -那你见到是谁了吗? -我在努力 但… |
[1:24:52] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[1:24:54] | What are we gonna do? | 那我们该怎么办? |
[1:24:58] | Well, if I had a piece of clothing… | 如果能给我一件她的衣服 |
[1:25:01] | or maybe I could go out to the pond or see if I | 或者能去一下那个池塘 也许… |
[1:25:07] | It’s not over. Jesus. | 还不能结束 上帝啊 |
[1:26:54] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[1:27:00] | Well, what brings you out here? | 什么风把你给吹来了? |
[1:27:05] | Well, I’ll just come straight out and say it. | 那我就直说吧 |
[1:27:08] | I don’t think Donnie Barksdale killed Jessica King. | 我认为唐尼·巴克斯代尔不是凶手 |
[1:27:10] | Well, sure he did. It was an openandshut case. | 他当然是 一目了然 |
[1:27:12] | I’m telling you he didn’t. | 我告诉你他不是 |
[1:27:14] | The person that killed Jessica is still out there someplace. | 真正的杀人凶手还逍遥法外 |
[1:27:17] | What’s the deal? The Barksdales been threatening you? | 怎么了? 巴克斯代尔家人威胁你? |
[1:27:19] | -No. -I’ll talk to Pearl Johnson. | -不 -我跟佩尔·约翰逊谈谈 |
[1:27:21] | This has nothing to do with the Barksdales. Listen. | 这和巴克斯代尔无关 听着 |
[1:27:25] | I know that Donnie didn’t kill Jessica… | 我知道唐尼没有谋杀杰茜卡的原因 |
[1:27:27] | the same way that I knew that her body was in his pond. | 和知道尸体在池塘里的原因一样 |
[1:27:30] | And do you know who did kill her? | 那你知道谁是凶手吗? |
[1:27:36] | No. | 不知道 |
[1:27:38] | So, what do you care? The son of a bitch is in jail. | 那你紧张什么? 那混蛋已经坐牢了 |
[1:27:41] | I got a warning today. | 我今天预见到一个警告 |
[1:27:44] | I think somebody is gonna try and kill me. | 我认为有人想杀我 |
[1:27:46] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我做些什么? |
[1:27:48] | Reopen the case and find out who really did it. | 重新调查 看谁是真凶 |
[1:27:50] | -I can’t. He’s been convicted. -Well, you can talk to somebody. | -不行 他已经被定罪了 -你能找找人 |
[1:27:53] | I’ve got no basis to open this case. I’d look like a fool. | 没有重新调查的理由 这会让我像个傻瓜 |
[1:27:55] | I don’t give a damn how you look. | 我才不在乎你像什么 |
[1:27:58] | Now, you listen to me. | 听着 |
[1:28:01] | I know you had an affair with Jessica. | 我知道你和杰茜卡有一腿 |
[1:28:04] | So how do you think you’re gonna look if people find out… | 如果人们发现你在被害人死前一晚 |
[1:28:08] | you had sex with the victim the night before she was killed? | 和她发生过性关系 会怎么样? |
[1:28:36] | Do you want money? | 你想要钱? |
[1:28:41] | No. I want you to reopen the case. | 不 我想让你重新调查这个案子 |
[1:28:48] | There’s a saying about letting sleeping dogs lie. | 有种说法叫别自找麻烦 |
[1:28:52] | You think you’re in danger now? Look at it logically. | 你认为你有生命危险? 认真想想 |
[1:28:56] | The real danger begins if this case gets reopened and someone starts… | 如果重新调查 人们因为你那些梦 |
[1:28:59] | worrying that you’re gonna have another one of your damn dreams. | 而惶惶不可终日 才是真正的危险 |
[1:29:16] | All I know is, the wrong man’s in jail. | 我只知道 有人被冤枉了 |
[1:29:18] | I don’t care how awful he is. And I helped put him there. | 我不在乎他多坏 他被冤枉也与我有关 |
[1:29:23] | I can’t live with something like that. | 我不能装作若无其事 |
[1:29:27] | So you find a way to reopen this case, sir. | 你要么想办法重开这个案子 先生 |
[1:29:31] | Or I will. | 要么就我来 |
[1:30:09] | Buddy! | 巴蒂! |
[1:30:19] | Buddy, I’m here if you | 巴蒂 我在这如果你… |
[1:30:48] | -Hello. -Hi, Miss Francis. I’m back. | -你好 -弗朗西斯小姐 我到家了 |
[1:30:50] | -Good. -How are the boys? | -好 -孩子们怎么样? |
[1:30:52] | They’re fine. They went to sleep. You want me to bring ’em over? | 他们很好 睡着了 要把他们送过去吗? |
[1:30:55] | No. No. Listen. | 不 不 听着 |
[1:30:58] | Could we stay over your house tonight? | 我们今晚能在你家过夜吗? |
[1:31:00] | -Sure you can. You all right? -Oh, yeah, I’m fine. | -当然可以 你还好吧? -我很好 |
[1:31:03] | Come over. I’ll make a bed for you. | 来吧 我给你铺床 |
[1:31:06] | -All right. I’m just gonna lock up. -Okay, doll. | -好 我锁好门窗就来 -好 |
[1:31:09] | -Okay, thank you. -Byebye. | -谢谢 -再见 |
[1:31:26] | Buddy! | 巴蒂! |
[1:31:32] | Oh! Did you see Buddy Cole? | 你见到巴蒂·科尔了吗? |
[1:31:35] | Buddy? No. I thought he was at the hospital over in Benton? | 巴蒂? 没有 他不是在本顿的医院里吗? |
[1:31:38] | -Oh, he is. Maybe I imagined it. -Are you okay? | -是的 可能是我的幻觉 -你没事吧? |
[1:31:41] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[1:31:43] | Ever since you told me what you told me, I feel like I’m going crazy. | 自从听到你今天的话 我都快疯了 |
[1:31:48] | Annie, I can’t stand another night of this. | 安妮 我受不了了 |
[1:31:50] | I need you to read for me. | 我想让你帮我占卜 |
[1:32:02] | It’s no good. | 不行 |
[1:32:05] | -Try it again. -I can’t make it happen. | -再来一遍 -我不能强迫它发生 |
[1:32:17] | How about what you said today? | 那你今天说的呢? |
[1:32:19] | What? | 什么? |
[1:32:22] | The pond. | 池塘 |
[1:32:24] | What if we did go back out there? | 如果我们真的去那里呢? |
[1:32:28] | Do you think it might help you? | 你认为对你有帮助吗? |
[1:32:31] | I I | 我…我… |
[1:32:33] | I don’t know. Yeah. Uh, maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[1:32:35] | Yeah, okay. Well, it’s worth a try, right? | 那这值得一试 是吗? |
[1:32:38] | You mean tonight? No, Wayne. I can’t I can’t do that. | 你是指今晚? 不 韦恩 不行 |
[1:32:41] | I got my kids. It’s dark. | 我还要照顾孩子们 天也黑了 |
[1:32:44] | You know, it’s, uh it is a pol it’s a police matter now. | 现在…现在这是警方的事了 |
[1:32:46] | How long do you think that’s gonna take, Annie? | 你认为那会持续多久 安妮? |
[1:32:49] | It’s gonna sit on somebody’s desk for months. Nothing’s gonna happen. | 只会浪费时间 什么也不会改变 |
[1:32:52] | It’s over for them. They’ve got their man. It’s up to us. | 没他们的事了 他们抓到人了 该我们了 |
[1:32:55] | I know that, Wayne. But I’m telling you, I don’t see anything. | 我知道 韦恩 但我现在什么也见不到 |
[1:33:04] | I can’t keep running from things. | 我不能一直逃避 |
[1:33:56] | Maybe if you just sort of walk around. | 也许你该四下走走 |
[1:33:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:34:43] | Oh, shoot! | 哦 天啊! |
[1:34:57] | Jeez, you all right? You okay? | 你还好吗? 你没事吧? |
[1:35:00] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[1:35:05] | Yeah. | 没事的 |
[1:35:42] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么呢? |
[1:35:51] | You seeing something? | 你看到了什么吗? |
[1:36:03] | I’ve been thinking some real bad, bad thoughts. | 我有一些很坏很坏的想法 |
[1:36:07] | Annie? | 安妮? |
[1:36:08] | I’m glad that girl is dead. Jessica. | 我很高兴她死了 杰茜卡 |
[1:36:12] | She was messin’ around with my husband and deserved what she got. | 她和我老公有一腿 她活该 |
[1:36:19] | I couldn’t sleep. Met the girls for a drink. | 我睡不着 就去和姐妹们喝了一杯 |
[1:36:24] | Take off your clothes. | 把衣服脱了 |
[1:36:32] | Aren’t you taking yours off too? | 你自己不脱吗? |
[1:36:35] | There’s a saying about letting sleeping dogs lie. | 有种说法叫别自找麻烦 |
[1:36:40] | You just fucked him, didn’t you? Hmm? | 他刚操过你 是吗? |
[1:36:46] | Donnie Barksdale? | 唐尼·巴克斯代尔? |
[1:36:51] | So? | 那又怎样? |
[1:36:53] | Why would you do this to me? Hmm? I love you. | 你为什么这么做? 我那么爱你 |
[1:36:56] | Maybe I wanted to be with a man for a change. | 也许我想换换口味 |
[1:36:59] | -Watch your mouth. -You watch your mouth. Fuck you! | -说话注意点 -你注意点 我操你妈! |
[1:37:01] | -I’m sorry. -We’re through. | -对不起 -我们玩完了 |
[1:37:04] | I don’t like being spied on. | 我不喜欢被人监视 |
[1:37:07] | The only reason I’m with you is ’cause my daddy likes you. | 我和你一起的唯一原因是我爸喜欢你 傻瓜 |
[1:37:13] | You horrible little bitch! | 你这个可恶的小泼妇! |
[1:37:15] | I’ll show you a bitch if you don’t let go of me. Let go! | 如果你不放手 我就泼给你看 放手! |
[1:37:39] | -I think we better go back. -Nothing’s coming to you? | -我们该回去了 -你什么也没看到吗? |
[1:37:44] | No. | 没有 |
[1:37:46] | Nothing. | 什么也没看到 |
[1:37:57] | You know. | 你知道了吧 |
[1:38:02] | I knew if I got you close enough to it that you’d see it. | 我知道如果你接近现场 就能看见 |
[1:38:06] | -Wayne, I told you -No, no. It’s okay. | -韦恩 我说… -不 没事 |
[1:38:09] | I swear to God, Annie, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 我发誓 安妮 没事 没事 |
[1:38:11] | I wanted you to. I swear to God. | 我想让你看见 我发誓 |
[1:38:14] | I wanted you to see it so bad. I mean, that’s why we’re here. | 我非常想让你看见 因此我带你来这里 |
[1:38:18] | I’m not some killer, Annie. I’m not. | 我不是什么凶手 安妮 我不是 |
[1:38:20] | You don’t I mean, do you know what it was like with her? | 你知道和她在一起是什么感觉吗? |
[1:38:24] | She was so fucking hurtful and spiteful and all of it | 她老伤人心又充满恶意… |
[1:38:27] | Wayne, I’m not gonna | 韦恩 我不会… |
[1:38:29] | But all of it just happened in this flash of a moment. | 事情就发生在一瞬间 |
[1:38:32] | -Wayne, I -Listen to me. I’m a good man. | -韦恩 我… -听我说 我是个好人 |
[1:38:35] | If it had been you instead of her, none of this would have happened. | 如果和我一起的是你 事情就不会发生了 |
[1:38:39] | Wayne. | 韦恩 |
[1:38:44] | It’s all right, you know? | 没事的 知道吗? |
[1:38:46] | I won’t I won’t tell. | 我…我不会说出去的 |
[1:38:52] | III won’t I won’t tell anybody. | 我…我不会告诉任何人 |
[1:38:57] | No, Annie | 不 安妮… |
[1:40:13] | You all right, Mrs. Wilson? | 你还好吧 威尔逊太太? |
[1:41:04] | I thought you were supposed to be in the hospital. | 我还以为你在医院里 |
[1:41:08] | I escaped, Mrs. Wilson. | 我逃出来了 威尔逊太太 |
[1:41:11] | I’m free. | 我现在自由了 |
[1:41:15] | Buddy, I’m so sorry I wasn’t there for you. | 巴蒂 很抱歉当时没在你身边 |
[1:41:20] | -I should’ve -Now, don’t you say another word. | -我应该… -别再说了 |
[1:41:26] | You was the only one that was a friend to me. | 你是我唯一的朋友 |
[1:41:31] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:41:37] | You’re the soul of this town, Mrs. Wilson. | 你是这个县的灵魂 威尔逊太太 |
[1:41:40] | And you just need to keep doing what you’re doing. | 你应该继续你现在所做的 |
[1:42:00] | I washed it. | 这个我洗干净了 |
[1:42:17] | Will you come back into town with me? | 你会和我一起回城里吗? |
[1:42:20] | Yeah. | 会的 |
[1:42:37] | You know you’re gonna have to go back. | 你知道你该回去 |
[1:42:43] | Yes, ma’am, I know. | 是的 夫人 我知道 |
[1:43:18] | Can I have your keys, ma’am? | 能把你的钥匙给我 夫人 |
[1:43:44] | I just talked to Wayne. | 我刚和韦恩谈过 |
[1:43:47] | He pretty much admitted to everything. | 他都承认了 |
[1:43:50] | I’ve known that boy half my life. | 我认识那孩子大半辈子了 |
[1:43:58] | It just goes to show, you can know somebody and… | 事实表明 你认识一个人 |
[1:44:05] | not know ’em. | 却并不能了解他 |
[1:44:10] | How’s his, um How’s his head? | 他的…他的头怎么样? |
[1:44:13] | Well, you put a pretty good dent in it. | 你把他伤得可够重的 |
[1:44:15] | Oh, no, Sheriff, I told, uh | 不 治安官 我跟… |
[1:44:18] | I told the deputy it wasn’t me who did that. | 我跟警官说过不是我打的 |
[1:44:21] | It was, um It was Buddy Cole. He saved me. | 是…是巴蒂·科尔 他救了我 |
[1:44:24] | -No, ma’am. It weren’t Buddy. -Well, yes, it was. | -不 太太 不是巴蒂 -是他 |
[1:44:27] | -Why don’t you just ask Wayne? -I did. | -你怎么不问问韦恩? -我问了 |
[1:44:30] | He don’t remember what happened. | 他不记得发生了什么事了 |
[1:44:33] | Head injuries is funny. | 头部受伤很奇妙 |
[1:44:35] | -I’m telling you, it was Buddy Cole. – What I’m tryin’ to say is, | -我说了 是巴蒂·科尔 -我想说的是 |
[1:44:40] | it couldn’t have been Buddy. | 不可能是巴蒂 |
[1:44:43] | I I just called up at the State Hospital. | 我刚给州医院打过电话 |
[1:44:45] | -He told me he escaped. -Ma’am. | -他说他逃走了 -太太 |
[1:44:51] | Buddy Cole is dead. | 巴蒂·科尔已经死了 |
[1:44:55] | He hanged himself in the shower room… | 他在今天晚上六点 |
[1:44:59] | 6:00 this evening. | 在浴室上吊自杀了 |
[1:46:57] | 本·威尔逊 生于1968年1月6日 卒于1999年11月10日 |