Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Game(心理游戏)[1997]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Game(心理游戏)[1997]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:心理游戏
英文名称:The Game
年代:1997

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:44] 致 命 游 戏
[02:38] … here Friday morning. … 现在是星期五早上
[02:41] Now, let’s get the stocks here in London. 现在报道伦敦股市走势
[02:45] The Financial Times 100 Index up 11 points, 金融时报100指数上升了11个点,
[02:47] just above the key 3,800 level. 刚好站上3,800点的关键位置
[02:49] In the rest of Europe, Frankfurt’s DAX gaining nine points to 2,532. 欧洲其他市场,法兰克福DAX 上涨9个点到2,532点
[02:54] In Paris, the CAC 40 losing seven, the weaker franc weighing on the market. 巴黎方面,CAC 40下跌7个点, 法郎走势微弱
[03:13] Thank you, Ilsa. 谢谢你,依尔沙
[03:16] Have a nice day. 祝你今天顺利,再见
[03:30] … they are on time this morning. 今天早晨按时来了
[03:33] San Francisco’s freeways are… 旧金山高速公路…
[03:51] Morning, sir. 早 先生
[03:53] Tell me what we’re supposed to do. You may be perched on majority shares, 那你说我们该怎么做 虽说你是大股东
[03:57] but we all get fucked if the actuals crash. 但股价崩跌的话,你我都遭殃
[04:00] That old man is gonna sink us. 那老家伙会害死我们的
[04:01] As soon as I have Baer/Grant’s P&L report in hand, I will call you. 我一拿到贝尔葛兰特公司的损益报告 马上打电话给你
[04:07] – Is that a promise? – I’m sorry, I’m not aware of that term. – 保证吗?- 对不起,我不懂这个词
[04:11] Well, what do I do if Anson calls about substantiation procedure? 要是安森问怎么进行这交易呢?
[04:14] Have your secretary say you’re in a meeting. 逃避,叫秘书跟他说你在开会
[04:17] Thank you, Jack. Yes, Maria? 谢谢你,杰克 什么事,玛丽亚?
[04:20] Invitations.The Museum Gala. 博物馆来函邀请你参加揭幕式
[04:22] No. 不去
[04:23] Fitzwilliam Botanical Annual Fundraiser. 傅氏植物年度募款餐会
[04:26] – No. – The Hinchberger wedding. – 不去 – 辛家婚礼
[04:28] Hinchberger wedding? 辛家婚礼
[04:31] Tuxedos, droning conversations, I don’t think so, no. 燕尾服,醉言醉语,我不想去
[04:35] I’ll send your regrets. Honestly, why must I bother? 我会代你致意 老实说,我何必多此一举
[04:38] If you don’t know about society, 要是你不了解这个社会
[04:40] you don’t have the satisfaction of avoiding it. 就不会有逃避它的快感
[04:43] – Yes? – I have an Elizabeth on line three. – 什么事? – 伊莉莎白找您,三线
[04:48] – Your ex-wife. – I know who it is. – 你的前妻 – 我知道她是谁
[04:52] Take a message. 请她留话
[04:54] Oh, happy birthday, sir. 哦,祝您生日快乐
[04:58] Thank you, Maggie. 谢谢你,玛姬
[05:02] I don’t like her. 我不喜欢她
[05:04] I wouldn’t mention the following, but he was very insistent. 再来不值一提,但这人很坚持
[05:07] – It’s a prank. – What? – 显然是桩恶作剧 – 怎样
[05:10] A gentleman called requesting lunch. I assured him you were busy… 有位先生想邀你吃中饭 我一直告诉他你很忙
[05:14] – What’s his name? – A Mr Seymour Butts. – 他叫什么名字? – 西摩尔・巴兹(See More Butts) 多给你看一些屁蛋
[05:19] Under The Bleachers by Seymour Butts. 露天看台下,春光无限好
[05:22] I’m sorry? 抱歉,你说什么?
[05:25] Cancel my lunch. 取消我的午餐约会
[05:26] Make a reservation at the City Club for myself and Mr Butts. My usual table. 跟俱乐部订下我的老位子 我要跟巴兹先生吃饭
[05:32] Maria, put the reservation under my name. 玛丽亚,用我的名字订位
[05:41] – Are you ready to order, sir? – No, I’m still waiting. – 先生要点餐了吗? – 还没,我在等人
[05:44] This was iced tea. 帮我加点冰红茶
[05:52] – Conrad, what a surprise. – Happy birthday, Nickie. – 康拉德,真是意想不到的惊喜 – 生日快乐,尼克
[05:56] “Seymour Butts”. I’ll never get tired of that one. 西摩尔・巴兹,这笑话百听不厌
[05:59] That’s why it’s a classic. 所以能历久弥新
[06:01] Nice restaurant. They gave me a free jacket. 这餐厅真好,送了我一件外套
[06:04] I’m sure they’ll want it back. 离开的时候要还他们的
[06:06] – I remember being here. – I took you here once. – 我记得好久以前来过这里 – 我曾经带你来用餐
[06:09] No, I used to buy crystal meth off the maitre d’. 不对,我来跟经理买安非他命
[06:11] Really? – In college. – 哦,真的 – 大学时代
[06:14] – Which college? – Touche. – 哪个大学 – 厉害
[06:17] Miss me? 想念我吗?
[06:19] As much as that’s possible. You look good. 当然会啦,你看起来不错
[06:22] – So do you. To think I was worried. – Worried about me? – 你也是,想来我的担心真多余 – 你担心我?
[06:27] How long’s it been since Mom’s funeral? Two, three years. 妈去世多久啦,两年?三年?
[06:32] – I thought you quit. – I did, it didn’t take. – 我以为你戒烟了 – 我是戒了,但戒不掉
[06:35] – You can’t smoke here. – I’m with you. – 你不能在这里抽烟 – 我同意
[06:38] It’s illegal to smoke in restaurants in California. 在加州的餐厅里吸烟是违法的
[06:41] Fuck California. 去他的加州
[06:45] – How are you? – Couldn’t be better. – 你好吗? – 再好不过
[06:48] – Elizabeth? – We’re divorced. – 伊莉莎白呢? – 我们离婚了
[06:50] She remarried a paediatrician, or a gynaecologist, 她已再嫁 对像是个小儿科或妇科医师
[06:54] or a paediatric gynaecologist. Lives in Sausalito. 住在旧金山的有钱人社区
[06:56] That’s too bad. 真可惜
[06:59] I liked her. 我喜欢她
[07:00] – And what about you? – You don’t keep track of me anymore? – 那你好吗? – 怎么,你不再注意我的消息啦
[07:04] Not since family week at rehab. 自从做完家庭心理复健就没有
[07:07] So what brings you to town, Conrad? Everything all right? 这次进城有什么事,康拉德? 一切都好吗?
[07:11] – Yeah. – Need anything? – 很好 – 任何需要吗?
[07:12] – No. – Really? – 没有 – 真的?
[07:14] No, I don’t need anything from you. 我不是来跟你要东西的
[07:17] I just found myself laying naked on a beach near Ibiza 我只是在阿比查海滩上日光浴
[07:20] and all of a sudden it clicked, October 12th, Nickie’s birthday. 突然想起很重要的事 十月十二日,尼克的生日
[07:24] October 11th. 十月十一日
[07:26] Whatever. 都一样啦
[07:33] – This is for you. – You shouldn’t have. 这是给你的 你太多礼了
[07:36] What do you get for the man who has everything? 对一个什么都不缺的人 该送什么呢?
[07:43] Consumer Recreation Services. 消费者娱乐服务会
[07:46] Well, I do have golf clubs. 我已经参加高尔夫球俱乐部了
[07:48] – Call that number. – Why? – 打个电话给他们 – 为什么?
[07:51] Lt’ll make your life fun. 带给你生活乐趣无穷
[07:54] – Fun. – You know what that is? – 乐趣无穷? – 你应该知道这种机构
[07:58] You’ve seen other people have it. It’s an entertainment service. 这是一种娱乐服务中心
[08:00] An escort service? 伴游女郎的服务吗?
[08:03] A profound life experience. 深刻的生活体验
[08:07] Sorry. I’ll just get… 对不起,我给你换个杯子
[08:08] Nah, it’s all right, just… 不必,没关系
[08:11] – Tell me you’ll call. – I said I would. – 答应我打这个电话 – 我说过我会打
[08:13] No, you didn’t. 你没说
[08:17] You still on medication? 你还在嗑药吗?
[08:20] – Why would you say that? – You gentlemen ready to order? – 怎么会这么说? – 两位可以点餐了吗?
[08:23] – I didn’t mean how it sounded. – I’m not on anything. – 我这样问没有恶意 – 我没有嗑药
[08:26] I’m not even seeing a shrink. And I feel great. 也没看心理医生 我好得很
[08:29] Do you mind? 你可以走了
[08:34] I think you’ll like this. I did. 这个礼物你一定会喜欢
[08:37] It was the best thing that ever happened to me. 它是我这辈子遇过最棒的事情
[08:40] – I’ll call them. – Do it. For you. – 我会打电话给他们 – 千万要打,为了你自已
[08:43] I said I’ll call, okay? All right, I’ll call. 我说会打就会打,我一定打
[08:46] It’s just that… I hate surprises. 我只是讨厌意外的惊喜
[08:49] I know. 我知道
[08:53] Happy birthday to you 祝你生日快乐
[08:56] Happy birthday to you 祝你生日快乐
[09:00] Happy birthday, Mr Van Orton 范沃顿先生生日快乐
[09:04] Happy birthday to you 祝你生日快乐
[09:12] Someone’s gotta drive a stake through Anson’s heart. 有人要飞到西雅图去杀安森了
[09:16] Have you seen the profitability report? 你看到损益报告没有
[09:18] Imagine how unhappy I am. 可以想见我比你愤怒几倍
[09:21] – You’ll deal with Anson? – Correct. – 所以你会去对付安森 – 没错
[09:23] We’re furious. 我们气炸了
[09:25] – Sleep well, Nicholas. – I will. 祝你好睡,尼克 我会的
[10:27] – Good night, Ilsa. – Dinner’s in the oven. 晚安,依尔沙 晚餐在烤箱里
[10:30] Thank you. Oh, I saw Conrad today. 谢谢你 我今天见到康拉德
[10:34] – Did you? How is he? – He’s okay. 真的?他好吗 还不错
[10:37] I think he’s in a personal improvement cult. 他好像在参加某种宗教修炼
[10:41] Well, send my love if you see him again. 你若再见到他,代我问候一声
[10:43] – Happy birthday. – Good night. 生日快乐 晚安
[11:15] … companies that defaulted on their payments. 拖欠付款的公司
[11:18] The FCC expects to receive more than%500 million in bids… 联邦传播委员会应可再收到…
[11:25] – Elizabeth, good evening. – Happy birthday, Nickie. – 伊莉莎白,晚安 – 生日快乐,尼克
[11:29] 11:40. You almost missed it this year. 十一点四十分,你差点错过了
[11:33] – Have you had a nice birthday? – Does Rose Kennedy have a black dress? – 今天生日过得愉快吗? – 罗丝・肯尼迪有黑礼服吗?
[11:37] I went not once, but twice, through the spanking machine. 感觉像是第二次被护士打屁股
[11:41] I can only imagine. 很难想像
[11:44] – How are you? – Connie asked me the same thing today. – 你好吗? – 康尼今天也问我这句话
[11:47] Connie? Really? I always liked your brother. 真的?我一直很喜欢你弟弟
[11:51] Anyway… 总之呢
[11:53] I just thought this might be difficult for you. 我只是担心你不好受
[11:56] Just another birthday. 只不过是生日
[11:59] Because of your father. 因为你父亲的缘故
[12:01] That’s right, he was 48, wasn’t he? I hadn’t thought about it until now. 对,他正是四十八岁去世的 其实我现在才想到这点
[12:06] Why do I call? 我干么打这个电话
[12:10] I honestly don’t know. 我也不知道
[12:13] Please send Dr Mel and Rachel my best. 请代我问候你先生跟你女儿
[12:15] She has a little brother on the way. We did the ultrasound. 她快有弟弟了,我做过超音波
[12:20] Official nuclear family. 标准的核心家庭
[12:23] You must be very pleased. 你很高兴吧
[12:25] We are. We are very pleased. 对,我们都很高兴
[12:28] Well, it’s good to talk with you… 跟你谈话很愉快
[12:31] – I guess I should let you go. – Take care of yourself. 你去忙吧 自己多保重
[12:35] You too, Nicholas. I mean that, I really do. 你也是,尼克,千万保重自已
[12:38] Be well. Bye. 嗯,再见
[12:40] A proposal to encourage small businesses to provide their employees 这个提案 鼓励小企业为员工投保健康险
[12:44] with health insurance is now being debated by Washington legislators. 引起华盛顿立委诸公的争议
[12:49] The bill, which attaches small-business health plans to those of larger corporations, 此法案将中小企业健康险合并
[12:54] is receiving initial support from a number of key Republican leaders. 初步得到许多共和党员的支持
[12:58] However, Democratic lawmakers are voicing serious concerns about the bill,
[13:03] claiming that it would undermine local…
[13:31] I just wanted to make sure that we understand each other. 我们把话说明白
[13:34] Once you get it down on paper, then you can count on my full support. 等你把它写成白纸黑字 我一定全力支持
[13:40] – We understand. – Thank you. – 我们了解 – 谢谢
[13:42] We’ll talk soon. 我们再谈
[13:58] 消费者娱乐服务会,十四楼
[14:20] You shouldn’t feel this reflects negatively on you. 请不要有负面的感觉
[14:23] I do feel this reflects… 我只是感觉…
[14:25] – I received this… – Just a moment. – 我收到这张… – 请稍等
[14:27] – I took these tests in good faith. – I’m sorry you feel that way. – 我有信心通过 – 很遗憾你有这种感受,我了解
[14:31] We hope we haven’t caused you any inconvenience. 希望没有造成你的不便
[14:34] Thank you for choosing CRS. 谢谢你选择 消服会
[14:37] Mr Feingold, could you assist this gentleman? 范高德先生,请招呼这位先生好吗?
[14:40] Oh, yeah, sure. 好,没问题
[14:42] Jim Feingold, VP Engineering, Data Analysis. 吉姆・范高德,资料分析工程部副总
[14:45] I don’t know exactly how this works. My brother sent me this card as a gift. 我不了解贵公司的性质 这张卡是我弟弟送我的
[14:49] All right, excellent. Let’s get started. 太好了,我们开始吧
[14:52] I’m sorry about all this hullabaloo here. 很抱歉办公室这么乱
[14:56] We’re… Well, we’re still moving. 我们刚搬过来
[14:59] I got an office around here somewhere. 我在附近有个办公室
[15:04] Do you mind holding that? 麻烦帮我拿一下好吗?
[15:07] Thank you very much. 谢谢你
[15:11] Thank you. 谢谢
[15:13] – Are you hungry? New Moon Cafe. – No, thank you. – 你饿不饿,新月小馆的料理 – 不饿,谢谢你
[15:16] Best in Chinatown. 中国城里最棒的餐厅
[15:22] A gift from Conrad Van Orton. 康拉德・范沃顿给你的礼物?
[15:26] – Interesting. – What is? – 有意思 – 什么事有意思?
[15:28] Your brother was a client with our London branch. 令弟是我们伦敦分公司的客户
[15:31] We do a sort of informal scoring. 我们做过非正式的计分
[15:34] His numbers are outstanding. 他的分数很高
[15:36] Really? 真的
[15:38] – You sure you’re not hungry? – No. – 你真的不饿吗? – 不饿
[15:40] Now, you need to fill out these forms. 请你填一下这张入会申请表
[15:43] There’s an application and a couple of psych tests. 并完成这两份心理测验
[15:46] The MMPI and the TAT.
[15:49] For the financial questionnaire, don’t answer anything you don’t feel like. 至于财务问卷,想答的再答
[15:53] We’ll run a TRW. 我们会去做信用调查
[15:55] “I sometimes hurt small animals. True or false?” 问我有时会伤害小动物,对或错
[16:01] “I feel guilty when I masturbate.” 问我手淫时会有罪恶感?
[16:04] Well, I don’t write the questions. I just review the answers. 问题不是我出的 我只负责看答案
[16:13] – What is this for? – A sense of your capabilities… – 这是做什么的? – 让我们了解你的能力
[16:17] No, what is this for? What are you selling? 不,我是问,贵公司是卖什么?
[16:22] – It’s a game. – A game? – 这是一套游戏 – 游戏
[16:25] Specifically tailored for each participant. 为每位会员量身订做的游戏
[16:28] Think of it as a great vacation. Except you don’t go to it, it comes to you. 就像假期 但不是你去,而是它来找你
[16:32] What kind of vacation? 什么样的假期?
[16:35] – It’s different every time. – Humour me with specifics. – 每次都不同 – 说一说细节吧
[16:39] We provide… 我们提供
[16:44] …whatever’s lacking. 客户所缺乏的
[16:46] – What if nothing is lacking? – May I make two suggestions? – 万一他什么都不缺呢 – 我给你两点建议好吗?
[16:49] You think I’ll participate without knowing… 你当我会糊里糊涂地加入吗?
[16:52] First, admit to yourself that it sounds intriguing. 首先,请承认这听来很吸引人
[16:56] Second, you don’t have to decide today. 其次,你不必今天做决定
[16:59] Take the silly test, fill out the forms. One day, your game begins. 把测验做一做,表填一填 哪天你的游戏开始了
[17:02] You either love it or hate it. Decide then. 看你喜不喜欢,到时再决定
[17:06] You know, we’re like an experiential Book-of-the-Month Club. 这就像参加每月一书试阅会员
[17:12] You can drop out at any time with no further obligation. 你随时可以无条件退出
[17:18] That was my sales pitch. 这是我的推销术语
[17:20] – How long will this take? – An hour for those, – 这要花多少时间 – 心理测验一小时
[17:23] – an hour for the physical. – Physical? – 体能测验一小时 – 体能测验
[17:26] It’s a cursory examination. Turn your head and cough. 只是个粗略的检查,很简单的
[17:29] You’ll be out of here in no time. 你很快就可以离开
[18:19] Confused. 困惑
[18:27] Risky. 危险
[18:32] Bloody. 血腥
[18:38] Whoops. 大事不妙
[18:59] – Mr Sutherland called. – Make it Wednesday. – 萨瑟兰先生来电问贝尔葛兰特公司的会议 – 挪到星期三
[19:03] – Anson Baer called about tomorrow. – Tomorrow? – 安森・贝尔问你明天有没有空 – 明天?
[19:06] – How much longer will this take? – Not long, you’re almost done. – 还要检查多久 – 不会太久,就快好了
[19:10] You said that two hours ago. Put it back until tomorrow. 你两小时前就这么讲了
[19:14] … following emotional responses. 男子气概
[19:16] You have 0.9 seconds to enter your emotional response. 屈服
[19:19] 高潮
[19:20] Reaction time is a factor.
[19:23] 死亡
[19:25] Please make a selection for the following emotional responses.
[19:28] You have 0.9 seconds to enter your emotional response.
[19:34] Does this thing end? 到底结束了没有
[19:52] – I’m sorry to keep you waiting. – Don’t worry. – 抱歉,让你久等了 – 没关系
[19:54] It’s been terrific spending my entire day with your crack team. 没关系,很高兴在这耗一整天
[19:58] It’s all down to this, an insurance company requirement. 最后这张表是保险公司要求的
[20:01] It states you’re aware that The Game exists, 证明你知道本游戏的存在
[20:04] that you’re willing to participate in it. 并且愿意参与这游戏
[20:07] Payment is at your brother’s discretion, dependent on your satisfaction. 费用保证由令弟自行斟酌 依照你的满意度给付
[20:12] If I’m not happy, he doesn’t have to pay? 我若不满意,他就不用付钱罗
[20:14] We’ve never had an unsatisfied customer. 我们从不曾遇到非满意的顾客
[20:17] I think you mean “dissatisfied”. 应该说是「不满意」的顾客吧
[20:19] That’s right. You’re a left-brain word fetishist. 对,你是个左脑发达的文字狂
[20:22] Initials. And sign there. In blood. 请签姓名的缩写,用血
[20:25] Just kidding. 开玩笑的
[20:28] All right, your copy will be at the front desk in this folder. 你的副本我会留在柜台
[20:31] And keep the pen. 笔你留着
[20:34] We’ll let you know. 我们再通知你
[20:38] – Monday or Tuesday? – Both bad. – 星期一或二怎么样 – 不行,我没空
[20:41] – How about tonight? – I’m working all this evening. – 今天晚上呢? – 今晚我得工作整个晚上
[20:45] Wednesday’s the only possibility right now. 目前只有星期三有可能
[20:48] – You wanna do dinner? – Okay. – 要不要一起吃饭 – 好啊
[20:51] By the way, I went to CRS. 对了,我到 消服会 去了
[20:54] Really? What’d you think? 真的?你觉得怎样
[20:56] Well, they seemed just a little bit disorganised. 他们好像有点缺乏组织
[21:00] When I did it in London, they’d been around a while. 我参加前,他们就成立很久了
[21:03] – Are you gonna do this? – I haven’t decided yet. – 你会参加这个游戏吗? – 我还没决定
[21:09] It’s like getting in on the ground floor of the next Disneyland. 这就像走进另一个迪士尼世界
[21:13] CRS won’t go public. They’re family owned. 「消服会」不上市,它是家族企业
[21:16] Stranger things have happened. 更奇怪的事也有过
[21:18] No, they haven’t, actually. 不,那些都不足为奇
[21:21] – They opened here. – The Game in San Francisco? – 他们是在这里开张的 – 旧金山的「游戏」?
[21:25] See? They’re doing fine without any of us. 看吧,没有我们他们照常生存
[21:33] – Nicholas, how are you? – James, good evening. – 尼可拉斯 你好 – 吉姆,晚安 晚安
[21:36] Got new members here? 有新会员吗?
[21:38] – I believe so, sir. – Put their next round on me. – 想是的 – 下一轮酒我请客
[21:42] Gotcha, sir. 知道了,先生
[21:45] No, no, no. Last time I played Pebble, I swore I’d never pick up a club again. 从此我发誓再不打那种球了
[21:52] Well, speaking about games, I couldn’t help but overhear you talking about CRS. 提到「游戏」? 我无意间听到你们在谈「消服会」
[22:00] The reason I mention it is I took the test today. The Montgomery Street office. 我今天在蒙哥马利街分公司接受测验
[22:04] You did? Kudos. 真的?恭喜啦
[22:07] So yours hasn’t started yet? 所以你的「游戏」还没开始吗?
[22:09] Not yet. That was one of the questions I had for you. What is it? 还没,我也正想问你这个问题
[22:14] – What is it? – The eternal question. – 这是什么游戏? – 永远有人问这个问题
[22:17] You know, I envy you. I wish I could go back 知道吗,我很羡慕你
[22:21] and do it for the first time, all over again. 我真想从头再来一遍
[22:26] Here’s to… new experiences. 为新的体验干一杯
[22:33] Excuse me, I’ve gotta go. Night, Ted. 抱歉,我得走了 晚安,泰德
[22:37] – Nicholas. – Nice to meet you. – 尼克 – 很高兴认识你
[22:42] – So you played recently? – About a year ago. – 你最近玩过吗? – 一年前
[22:46] I was working in Los Angeles. 当时我在洛杉矶工作
[22:49] I hear the London office is very good, too. 听说伦敦分公司也很好
[22:52] Sounds like a lot of fantasy role-playing nonsense. 想必是幻想 扮演某种角色之类的把戏
[22:58] You wanna know what it is? 你想知道这究竟是什么游戏吗?
[23:00] What it’s all about? 怎么了
[23:03] John Chapter 9, Verse 25. 约翰福音第九章二十五节里
[23:06] I… haven’t been to Sunday school in a long time. 我很久没上主日学了
[23:10] “Whereas once I was blind, now I can see.” 从前我是盲的 如今我看见了
[23:16] Good night, Nicholas. 晚安,尼克
[23:18] – Best of luck. – Good night. – 祝你好运 – 晚安
[23:35] If the Baer/Grant meeting is not held tomorrow… 要是明天不能跟贝尔葛兰特公司开会
[23:43] it may as well not be held at all. 这会干脆就不要开了
[23:47] When Mr Van Orton boards his plane on the morrow, 等范沃顿先生明日搭机时
[23:51] he will have every agreement and addendum; 所有合约都必须
[23:53] the complete closing package, flawlessly revised. 全部修改妥当
[23:56] So you’ll miss another opera you would have slept during anyway. 顶多是占了你们听歌剧的时间
[24:00] We now have an opportunity to show our client 我们现在有机会做给客户看
[24:03] how well we will rise to his exhilarating challenge. 我们有绝佳能力应付他的挑战
[24:07] Yes. 是
[24:08] – Nicholas Van Orton? – Who is this? – 你是尼可拉斯・范沃顿吗? – 你哪位?
[24:11] – This is Cynthia from CRS. – How did you get this number? – 我是「消服会」的辛西娅 – 你怎么会有我行动电话的号码?
[24:14] – We’ve processed your application. – I’m in a meeting… – 我们已经处理你的入会申请 – 我现在在开会
[24:17] – I’m afraid it was rejected. – I beg your pardon? – 很抱歉不能让你入会 – 你说什么?
[24:20] You shouldn’t feel this reflects negatively on you. 请不要有任何负面的感觉
[24:24] – This is ridiculous. – Thank you for thinking of CRS. – 简直太可笑了 – 谢谢你选择「消服会」
[24:29] – Anything wrong? – No, nothing. – 什么事不对劲吗? – 没事
[24:35] You may hang up, or press “pound”for more options. 你可以挂掉或按井字键
[24:38] Oh, this is Conrad, leave a message. 我是康拉德,请留话
[24:42] Yes, Connie, it’s Nicholas. Give me a ring when you get in. 康尼,我尼克,请给我回电
[24:46] Oh, uh, regarding your birthday present; things are a little crazy right now, 你给我的生日礼物出了点问题
[24:52] I don’t know if I can fit it in my schedule. 我不知道排不排得进时间表
[24:54] We’ll talk about it at dinner tomorrow. Thanks. Bye. 希望明天晚餐能跟你谈,再见
[25:30] Hello? 哈罗
[26:31] C.R.S.(消服会)
[26:32] … resulting rise of unemployment 导致失业率提高
[26:35] and decline in viable small businesses. 小企业减少
[26:37] Meanwhile, Republican leaders argue that its passage 共和党高层认为通过这项法案
[26:41] would be the very stimulant a sluggish economy needs. 将可刺激迟缓的经济需求
[26:44] No one has expressed an opinion as to how it will impact 无人表示这项法案
[26:47] the pampered existence of Nicholas Van Orton. 将如何影响尼可拉斯・范沃顿的生存
[26:50] The one thing on which both Democrats and Republicans agree 民主共和两党议员似乎都同意
[26:54] is that most Americans harbour serious doubts about the economic future. 多数美国人对经济前景不乐观
[26:58] A recent poll suggests a staggering 57 per cent of American workers 最近的一项民调显示 百分之五十七的美国工人相信
[27:03] believe there is a very real chance they will be unemployed 未来五到七年内
[27:06] within the next five to seven years. 他们将会失业
[27:09] But what does that matter to a bloated, millionaire fat cat like you? 但这对于像你这样的百万富豪 根本就是不痛不痒
[27:14] Stock markets rose both domestically and abroad 至于其他财经新闻
[27:18] after the announcement of stronger than expected earnings 今日国内外股市开盘利多大涨
[27:22] by several hi-tech companies, but dipped again after reports 因为许多高科技公司业绩亮丽 但后来大盘指数又下滑
[27:26] that Nicholas Van Orton had sneezed. 盘中传出尼可拉斯・范沃顿打喷嚏而震荡
[27:30] Are you gonna spend the rest of the evening prying at that clown’s mouth? 你打算整晚撬那小丑的嘴吗?
[27:36] I… I don’t… 我…
[27:37] It’s frustrating for me if you don’t pay attention. 你不专心听,我会很没成就感
[27:42] What is this? 这怎么回事?
[27:44] This is your game, Nicholas, and welcome to it. 这是你的游戏,尼克,欢迎你
[27:49] I’m here to let you in on a few ground rules. 我是来告诉你游戏基本规则的
[27:52] You’ve received the very first key and others will follow. 你已收到第一支钥匙 其余的会陆续收到
[27:56] You won’t know where you’ll find them or how you’ll need to use them, 你不会知道到哪里找、怎么用
[28:00] so keep your eyes open. 所以,眼睛要放亮一点
[28:02] – How do you? You can see me? – Let’s save the questions till after. – 怎么回事,你看得见我? – 问题留着以后再问吧
[28:09] How does this work? 你怎么看得见我?
[28:12] There’s a tiny camera looking at you right now. 有个小型摄影机正对着你
[28:17] – That’s impossible. – You’re right. Impossible. – 这是不可能的 – 你说得对,的确不可能
[28:20] You’re having a conversation with your television. 你是在跟你的电视在对话
[28:26] It’s miniaturised. 这是缩小图
[28:31] Do you know how dangerous that is? 你知道这有多危险吗?
[28:37] Mr Van Orton? 范沃顿先生
[28:39] And in domestic news, in southern… 国内新闻方面,在南加州…
[28:41] – Yes, Ilsa, what is it? – Is everything all right? – 依尔沙,什么事? – 一切都还好吧?
[28:44] Fine… 很好
[28:48] I’ve finished for the evening. 我要下班了
[28:50] – Will you be needing anything else? – No, thank you. – 你还需要什么吗? – 不需要了,谢谢你
[28:53] – Good night. – Good night, then. – 晚安 – 晚安
[29:01] – Who’s that? – Never mind who that is. – 那是谁 – 别管她是谁
[29:04] You wanna know how a camera got into your home. 想知道摄影机怎么跑进你家吗?
[29:06] Yes, I would. 对,我想知道
[29:15] Cold. 蛮远的
[29:19] Colder. 更远了
[29:24] Warm. 靠近了一些
[29:30] Warmer. 更近了
[29:47] Write this number down. 把这电话号码写下来
[29:49] It’s a 24-hour Consumer Recreation Services hotline, for emergencies only. 这是「消服会」的热线 只有紧急情况才能打
[29:55] But don’t call asking what the object of the game is. 不要打去问这游戏的目标为何
[29:58] Figuring that out is the object of the game. 它的目标就是找出游戏的意义
[30:00] Good luck, and congratulations on choosing CRS. 祝你好运,恭喜你选择「消服会」
[30:05] … threatened to have the American ambassador expelled. 威胁在事件后将驱逐美国大使
[30:09] The US State Department responded quickly with a formal apology, 美国国务院随即发表正式道歉
[30:13] and announcement of the ambassador’s immediate removal. 并宣布立刻自动撤除使节
[30:36] Help me out here, huh? 救我出去
[30:54] If you’d like to make a call, please hang up and try again. 如果你想打电话 挂了以后再试试
[32:13] May I help you? 我能帮你什么吗?
[32:19] What is it? 什么事?
[32:25] What? 什么?
[32:35] Thank you. 谢谢你
[32:50] Bud? 嘿,老兄
[32:53] Can you help me out? 帮个忙吧
[32:57] I need some toilet paper, I ran out. 拿些卫生纸给我,这里没了
[33:02] Just go into the next stall. 到隔壁拿就可以了
[33:06] Come on, help me out. 拜托,帮个忙
[33:09] Hello? 你好
[33:12] Hello? 你好
[33:19] – Didn’t expect to see you here. – I wanted to wish you luck. – 没想到会在这里遇到你 – 我想祝你好运
[33:22] – You been up all night? – I checked it. Personally. – 整晚没睡吗? – 我亲自检查过了
[33:26] I appreciate that. Go home and get some sleep. 谢谢,山姆,回去睡个觉吧
[33:28] – You sure you don’t want me along? – No, I’ll be fine. – 你确定不需要我陪? – 不必,我没事
[33:32] – Nice shirt. – Don’t ask. – 好美的衬衫 – 别问了
[34:01] All these years… 这些年来
[34:03] the first time ever you step foot in these offices, 你第一次进我办公室
[34:07] it’s to ask me to step down. 就是要请我下台
[34:09] You promised to meet the projections, Anson. $1.640 a share is what you said. 你答应要达成预定目标,安森 你说一股六十元
[34:13] I don’t think this visit comes as a surprise. 我这次来访你应该不会意外
[34:17] – The projections were too optimistic. – Admittedly, yes. – 当初的预估是太过乐观了 – 老实说,没错
[34:20] Our EPS was 1540 last quarter. We are up eight cents per share. 上一季我们每股盈余是一块五 每股已经增加八分了
[34:23] The expectations were ten. The expectations meant everything. 当初目标是十分 这案子的目标达成是很重要的
[34:27] Will you hold me to it over pennies? 你当真要跟我计较这几分钱吗?
[34:30] My stock is falling, I don’t know about yours. 我的股票下跌了,你的我不管
[34:33] Those pennies are costing millions. 这几分钱害我损失好几百万
[34:35] Give me next quarter. If you still feel this way, vote your shares. 再给我一季的时间 届时你若仍这么想,再决定不迟
[34:39] Today is what counts, Anson. 今天的成果才算数,安森
[34:44] You… You intractable son of a bitch. 你这顽固的臭小子
[34:49] If your father could see you now. 真希望你爹能看看你这个样子
[34:51] – What? – Your father was a friend. – 什么? – 你爹是我朋友,
[34:54] A friend. Goddammit, I watched you grow up. 我看着你长大
[34:56] Because you went fishing with my father, I should watch you throw my money away? 就凭你当年跟我爹去钓过鱼 我就该任你浪费我的钱吗?
[35:02] – I was… – I’m not finished. 我… 我还没讲完
[35:04] You misspoke before when you said you’re stepping down. 你说你要下台,这可说错了
[35:08] I am firing you. 我要开除你
[35:10] Action is taken, confidence is restored. 而且已采取行动 市场信心恢复
[35:15] – The stock goes up. – No. – 股价又上扬了 – 不
[35:17] There’s no Baer/Grant Publishing… 没有我安森・贝尔
[35:20] No Baer/Grant Publishing without Anson Baer. 就没有贝尔葛兰特文化公司
[35:25] Where’s Stewart Grant? Probably out sailing, enjoying his golden years, 老葛呢,他说不定航海去了 享受他的老年
[35:30] wondering where the hell you are, Anson. 纳闷你在何处
[35:32] I’m sorry. 对不起
[35:34] You failed. 你失败了
[35:40] I have prepared a severance package that is more than equitable. 我已准备一份拆伙同意书 条件非常公平
[35:47] Valid until this evening. 今晚之前有效
[35:52] I could fight you on this. 我大可跟你抗争的
[35:54] If I leave without your signature, this agreement begins to disintegrate. 你若不签名,这份合约将失效
[36:00] Benefits shrink, options narrow, 福利将缩水,选择性减少
[36:03] and your compensation will be shrivelled. 你的补偿金也会告吹
[36:12] I think it’s in your best interest, Anson, to… 签了它,对你应是最有利的
[36:17] C.R.S.(消服会)
[36:32] Well, I guess this is your lucky day. 看来今天是你的幸运日
[36:37] My lawyers will be in touch with you. 我的律师会再跟你联络
[37:13] Excuse me, has Conrad Van Orton left a message? 抱歉,请问康拉德・范沃顿有没有留话
[37:16] – I’ll check right away, Mr Van Orton. – Thank you. – 我马上帮你查,范沃顿先生 – 谢谢你
[37:26] I’m so sorry. Here. 对不起,来
[37:28] – Please don’t do that. – I’m so sorry. 拜托,不必了
[37:31] I wasn’t even looking. I’m really having a bad day. 抱歉,我没看路,我今天真衰
[37:34] How about a bad month? You did almost the same thing to me last week. 你整个月都很衰吧 上星期你也把饮料洒到我身上
[37:38] – Here. – Don’t do that. – 来 – 不必
[37:40] Just get me some napkins and some soda water. 给我餐巾跟苏打水就是
[37:43] It looks like the cleaning bill’s gonna be more than the suit. 我看洗衣费恐怕会比西装更贵
[37:48] I don’t think so. 不可能
[37:51] – It was an accident, sir. – Terrific. – 这是个意外,先生 – 好极了
[37:54] I said I was sorry. 我跟你道歉了嘛
[37:59] – Asshole. – Christine. – 混帐东西 – 克莉丝汀娜
[38:01] – Mr Van Orton is a valued customer. – Fine. Then you kiss his ass. – 范沃顿先生是我们的贵宾 – 那你去拍他马屁吧
[38:05] – Don’t you talk to me like that. – I apologised, I offered to help. – 不准你这样跟我说话 – 我也道歉也补救了,还要怎样
[38:09] – Clean out your locker. – What? – 去打包,准备走路吧 – 什么?
[38:12] You heard me. 你听到了
[38:16] I’m terribly sorry, Mr Van Orton. 我非常抱歉,范沃顿先生
[38:19] Will this table suit you for a complimentary meal? 这一餐算是我们免费招待,好吗?
[38:22] Lt’ll be fine. 可以
[38:31] – I’ll fetch your waiter. – Thank you. – 我去请人来招呼你 – 谢谢
[38:35] Check, sir. 帐单,先生
[38:58] Fuck you and your vichyssoise, you little… 可恶之至…
[39:01] Miss? Pardon me, miss. 小姐,对不起,小姐
[39:04] – Great, it’s you. – I don’t know how this works, – 好极了,是你 – 我不知道这怎么回事
[39:07] but do you have something for me? 你有东西给我吗?
[39:09] I, uh… 我
[39:12] – I received this note. – What are you babbling about, psycho? – 接到这张纸条 – 你在胡说些什么,神经病
[39:16] I need to know what is going on. 我想知道发生什么事
[39:18] I’m going on my second job this month, 这个月我已经换了第二份工作
[39:21] and now it looks like I’m going on unemployment. 我要准备失业了
[39:24] Maybe I should try to explain… 也许我应该试着解释
[39:26] Don’t explain, just fuck off. 不必解释,给我滚
[39:31] Son of a bitch. 可恶
[39:33] I’m trying to… I am apologising. 我是在跟你道歉耶
[39:49] Jesus. What is this? 老天,这是什么?
[39:55] – What’s with him? – He just fell down. – 他怎么了? – 他突然昏倒在地
[39:58] Sir, can you hear me? Do you know what to do? 能听到吗 ? 你知道该怎么办吗?
[40:00] I don’t even know if he’s breathing. 我甚至不知道他还有没有呼吸
[40:04] Move your head. Don’t stand there, get help. 别站在那儿,赶快求援
[40:08] Hey, hey. It’s okay. 我没事
[40:11] – We’re gonna get help. – How do we know he’s real? – 找人帮忙 – 我们怎么知道他是真是假
[40:15] There’s piss in his pants, is that real enough for you? 他尿在裤子里了,够真实没有
[40:19] – Holy God. – He’s turning blue. – 天啊 – 他脸色发青了
[40:23] Police. 警察,警察
[40:36] – You have to fill these forms out. – I don’t know this man. – 请你填这些表格 – 我不认识这个人
[40:39] I can’t get involved. 给我,你需要什么?
[40:41] – I have to detain you. – Detain me? – 先生,我必须拘留你 – 拘留我
[40:43] – The report’s gotta be filled out. – She can do it. – 有报告需要填 – 报告可以由她填哪
[40:46] Ride with your wife, we’ll meet at the hospital. Two blocks away. 你跟你太太到医院跟我们会合 两个街区外
[40:50] She’s not my wife. 她不是我太太
[40:57] This is insane. Ten minutes ago, I was enjoying a quiet little dinner. 太离谱了,十分钟前 我出来享用晚餐
[41:02] I received this note. 接到这纸条
[41:08] – He’s breathing, isn’t he? – Yes. – 他还有呼吸吧 – 有
[41:10] Is the siren entirely necessary? 这警铃声有必要吗?
[41:14] Right. 谢谢
[41:26] Let’s just talk to someone who can get this over with. 我们找个人把这事快快了结吧
[41:30] Hang on. 等等
[41:32] They need your driver’s licence number. 他们需要你的驾照号码
[41:49] – Oh, no, you’ve got to be kidding. – What is happening? – 天哪,简直开玩笑 – 发生了什么事?
[41:53] This is what I was trying to explain to you. This is a game. 你听我解释,这是个游戏
[41:57] – A what? – It’s a company. – 什么? – 有一家公司
[42:00] They plan elaborate pranks. I don’t really understand it myself. 专搞恶作剧 其实我也不太懂
[42:06] What are you talking about? This is a? 你在讲什么,这是…
[42:08] The lights, they went out. A hundred people ran away. 灯光突然熄灭,上百个人跑开
[42:13] Oh, so you mean the guy who just pissed himself and turned blue was? 你是说那个遗尿昏死的人是…
[42:17] Sorry about that. 我很抱歉
[42:20] You should be. 你是该抱歉
[42:25] Why are they involving you? 他们为何把你扯进来?
[42:28] There’s gotta be a fucking flashlight. 一定有手电筒
[42:34] Oh, great. 好极了
[42:40] I thought that guy was gonna die. I gave him mouth-to-mouth. 我怕他会死,还给他人工呼吸
[42:44] I’ll see you around. 再见了
[42:49] – How do you know that’s the way? – I don’t. – 你怎么知道那里是出口? – 我是不知道
[43:03] Where’d you all go, you motherfucking frat boys? 你们这些捣蛋鬼跑那儿去了
[43:09] You’d better hide. 你们最好躲起来
[43:31] Lobby? 大厅?
[44:17] My brother got me this gift certificate to this company. 我弟弟送我这家公司的礼券
[44:21] Well, I got the key out of the mouth of this… 这钥匙是从木偶
[44:27] wooden clown. 小丑嘴里拿的
[44:29] Never mind. 荒谬
[44:35] I don’t like this. 情况不妙
[44:46] No signal. 收不到讯号
[44:47] What is the going rate for a “trapped-in-the-elevator” adventure? 从电梯里脱身的机率有多大
[44:53] – Don’t even think about it. – Why not? – 别傻了 – 为什么不行?
[44:55] Read the sign. “Warning, do not attempt to open if elevator stops.” 你看标语写着:警告 万一电梯停止,切勿试图打开
[45:00] – Use emergency… – phone? If there was one. – 使用紧急电话 – 若有的话
[45:03] “And wait for help.” So, let’s just wait for help. 并等待救援 所以,我们就等待救援吧
[45:18] – Okay, I’ll give you a boost. – You can go first. – 来,我托你上去 – 你先走
[45:21] This is not gallantry. If I don’t lift you, how will you get up? 我不是在献殷勤 要是我不托你,你怎么上去?
[45:25] I don’t know. You pull me up. 你可以拉我上去呀
[45:28] – It’s easier my way. Step up. – No. – 用我的方法比较容易,上来 – 不行
[45:30] – Oh, please. – I’m not wearing any underwear. – 拜托你 – 我没穿内裤
[45:35] Okay? There, I said it. 懂了吧?我说吧
[45:42] Okay. 好吧
[45:59] – We can use this like a ladder. – My hero. Let’s go. – 我们可以用这个当梯子 – 英雄,快拉我上去
[46:06] I don’t think so. 我不干
[46:11] Thank you. 谢谢
[46:20] Damn it, my briefcase! 该死,我的公事包
[46:26] I’ll wait. 我等你
[46:28] Not as if anybody could open it. 那不是寻常人打得开的
[46:38] – Wait a minute. This is CRS. – What’s CRS? – 等一等,这里是C.R.S – 什么是C.R.S?
[46:42] The company I was telling you about, that gave me the gift certificate. 就是我说的那家恶作剧公司
[46:46] This is their building. 这是他们的大楼
[46:55] We’ll wait for Security to come, and we’ll just explain. 等安全警卫来,我们再作解释
[47:00] They’ll love that! Explain for both of us. 他们会听的,帮我们俩解释
[47:04] Wait. 等等
[47:06] Wait. 等等
[47:22] We don’t want to draw any attention. We’re just out for a stroll. 别引起注意,假装出来散步
[47:26] Run. 跑呀
[47:31] We can’t fit down there! 我们进不去的
[47:41] – Are you trying to ditch me? – I’m not responsible… – 你想甩掉我吗? – 我对你没有责任
[47:44] I’m not the one who started running! 刚刚先跑的可不是我
[47:46] Yeah, well, I’m not the one that started this… 惹出这场祸的也不是我
[48:05] – Get up there! – I’m going! – 快上去 – 我在努力了
[48:12] Climb. Climb. 爬 爬
[48:24] So where’s your modesty around attack dogs? 面对恶犬,你能有什么风度
[48:38] Shut up! Stupid fucking dogs. 闭嘴,蠢狗
[48:44] Let me guess. I go first. 我想一下,我先走
[48:59] – There goes $1,404040. – Your shoes cost $1,404040? – 一千块就这么泡汤了 – 你的鞋值一千元
[49:03] That one did. 那只鞋,是的
[49:11] Here, come on. 走吧
[49:16] Watch out for nails and rats. 小心钉子跟老鼠
[49:20] What? 什么?
[49:21] There should be a fire escape. 应该有防火梯才对
[49:44] That’s classic. 好极了
[49:47] Why me? 为什么是我?
[49:53] Who are you? 你是谁?
[49:55] Nicholas Van Orton. 尼可拉斯・范沃顿
[49:57] What are you, a tsar or something? 你什么身份,沙皇吗?
[50:01] All right. 好吧
[50:03] I think, if we drop from here, 要是我们从这里跳下去
[50:08] the garbage will break our fall. 垃圾堆可以减低冲力
[50:10] I think not. 我不认为
[50:12] Be careful! 小心
[50:19] What the fuck are you looking at? 看什么看
[50:21] Oh, shit. 可恶
[50:49] Table for two, please. 麻烦给我两个人的桌子
[50:57] Where are we going? 我们要去那里
[50:59] That tall, bright building? It’s right near there. 那栋光鲜的大楼,就在不远处
[51:08] Everything okay, miss? 你没事吧,小姐
[51:10] Yeah. How are you doing? 没事,你好
[51:14] San Francisco’s finest. 旧金山迷人之处
[51:27] Is there some place I could throw this? 我可以把这个丢在那里?
[51:31] There’s a waste basket beside the desk. 桌边有个垃圾桶
[51:36] I think I have a fresh sweatshirt for you somewhere. 我这儿应该有干净衬衫给你换
[51:40] That’d be great. 太好了
[51:46] You know, you’ve never even asked me my name. 你都没有问我的名字呢
[51:49] The maitre d’ said your name was Christine. 饭店经理说你名叫克莉丝汀娜
[51:53] Oh, right. 好吧
[51:56] I guess I’ll call you a cab. 我帮你叫辆计程车
[52:02] – You got a shower in your office? – Yeah. – 你办公室有没有淋浴设备 – 有
[52:05] You an athlete or something? 你是个运动员吗?
[52:08] No, I’m an investment banker. I move money from one place to another. 不,我是基金经理人 我把钱从甲地挪到乙地
[52:18] Actually, would you mind if I just quickly rinsed off? 你介意我冲个澡吗?
[52:22] No. 不会
[52:25] – Is there a towel I could use? – Yeah, it’s behind the door. – 有没有毛巾可以让我用 – 有,在门后边
[52:30] – Oh. I’ll just be a second. – No problem. – 我马上好 – 没问题
[52:36] Listen, I know the owner of the City Club. 我认识城市俱乐部的老板
[52:39] I’d be happy to give him a call if you’d like. 我可以帮你跟他打声招呼
[52:42] Don’t. It was a shitty job anyway. I overreacted. 免了,这反正是个烂工作 我反应过度
[52:46] I, uh… 我..
[52:49] I have a confession to make. 要跟你招认一件事
[52:52] Someone gave me $44040 to spill drinks on you as a practical joke. 有人出四百元叫我对你恶作剧 故意泼饮料在你身上
[52:57] Really? And what did they say? 真的,他们说什么?
[53:00] They said 34040, I said 4, they said “The guy in the grey flannel suit.” 他们出价三百元,我要价四百 他们说穿灰色法兰绒西装那人
[53:04] I think I said “The attractive guy in the grey flannel suit?” 我好像说 穿灰色法兰绒西装那帅哥吗?
[53:33] Mr Van Orton. I was afraid you weren’t going to make it back. 范沃顿先生 我担心你不会回来了
[53:45] – Hello? – Mr Van Orton? It’s Maria. – 你好 – 范沃顿先生,我是玛丽亚,有要紧事
[53:48] – I thought I should call. – What time is it? – 我会给你打电话 – 现在几点了
[53:50] It’s 11.00. I rescheduled your meeting with Allison and Dietrich. 十一点 我擅自更改你的开会时间了
[53:55] No, I’ll be in there in an hour. 不必,我一小时内到
[53:57] Can you… I left my briefcase at 14019 Montgomery Street. 我把我的公事包 忘在蒙哥马利街一四零一九号
[54:02] Can you check with Lost and Found, please? 请你帮我查查失物招领处好吗?
[54:04] Anson Baer is at the Ritz Carlton. He’s requesting dinner. 安森・贝尔进城了,住在丽池饭店 他要求今晚跟你吃饭
[54:08] We’ll see about that. 这个再看看吧
[54:10] And the Hotel Nikko called to say they have your American Express card. 日航酒店来电说 柜台有你的美国运通卡
[54:15] You left it there last night? 你昨晚忘在那里的吗?
[54:18] – Should I send someone? – Give me the number. – 要不要我派人… – 不必,把电话给我
[54:20] – 5551111. – I’ll call you back. – 555-1111 – 我再给你回电
[54:28] – Hotel Nikko. – This is Nicholas Van Orton. – 早安,这是日航酒店 – 我是尼可拉斯・范沃顿
[54:30] – You have my American Express card? – Yes, everything’s in order. – 听说我的美国运通卡在这里 – 是的,范沃顿先生,一切都就绪了
[54:34] There will be wine and flowers in the room, 房里的酒跟花都准备好了
[54:38] and a young woman phoned to say she’s en route but running late. 是吗? 有个女子来电说她会晚一点到
[54:42] Did the young woman leave her name? 这个女子有没有留下姓名?
[54:46] – I’m sure I don’t know. – Of course you don’t. Thank you. – 我不清楚 – 好吧,谢谢你
[55:01] Sorry. My fault. 抱歉,我的错
[55:10] Ah, Mr Van Orton. Welcome back. 范沃顿先生,欢迎回来
[55:13] Here we go. 来
[55:16] Have we met? 我们见过吗?
[55:19] I believe so. 应该见过
[55:24] If you’ll just sign here, on this signature card. 请你在这里签个名
[55:35] Thank you. 谢谢你
[55:41] My key? 我的钥匙呢?
[55:43] Don’t I get a key? 难道没有钥匙给我吗?
[55:48] – Didn’t I give you one last night? – No, I don’t think so. – 我昨晚不是已经给你了 – 不,你没给过我
[55:55] Cute. That’s very cute. 很好,有一套
[55:58] – This way, sir. – Thank you. 这边请
[56:00] Have a nice stay. 祝你住宿愉快
[57:05] (尼可拉斯・范沃顿)
[57:09] (尼可拉斯・范沃顿)
[57:42] Housekeeping. 整理房间
[57:52] Could you come back a little later? 请你晚一点再来好吗?
[58:57] Thank you, sir. 谢谢
[59:40] 红灯禁止转弯
[1:00:10] Where the fuck is he? 可恶
[1:00:12] – Jesus! – Why are you following me? – 天啊 – 你为何跟踪我?
[1:00:15] What are you talking about? I’m not following you, I’m just driving. 什么话 我没跟踪你,我只是在开车呀
[1:00:19] – Whatever I’m doing is none… – Is Anson Baer “The Game”? – 我做什么,不干你的事 – 安森・贝尔是”游戏”吗?
[1:00:23] – Is that what this is all about? – Look, buddy, back off, huh? 是不是? 老弟,离我远一点,滚开
[1:00:28] Oh, that’s cute. That’s really cute. 很好,够狠
[1:00:32] I suppose “The Game” uses real bullets, huh? 这游戏用的是真枪实弹吗?
[1:00:36] Jesus Christ! 天啊
[1:00:39] All right, I’m a private investigator. Somebody hired me to keep tabs on you. 好吧,我是个私家侦探 有人雇我来监视你
[1:00:43] Who hired you? Who hired you? 谁,是谁雇你来的
[1:00:56] – Mr Van… – Maria, get hold of Sutherland. – 范沃顿先生 – 玛丽亚,联络萨瑟兰
[1:00:58] Have him meet me at the Ritz Carlton. I’m on my way. 请他马上到丽池饭店跟我碰面
[1:01:12] – What’s happened? – Follow me, Sam. – 发生了什么事? – 跟我来,山姆
[1:01:23] Nicholas. This is unexpected. 尼克,真是意想不到
[1:01:31] Now, do you really believe that just because you publish children’s books, 你以为就因为你出版童书
[1:01:35] people will care about my reputation? 大家就会在乎我的名誉吗?
[1:01:38] You can have pictures of me wearing nipple rings fucking Captain Kangaroo, 你尽管刊出我乳头戴金环 跟袋鼠队长鸡奸的照片
[1:01:42] they only care about the stock! 他们唯一在乎的是股票
[1:01:45] And whether that stock is up or down! 股价究竟涨或跌
[1:01:47] – Daddy? – It’s all right. – 爹地 – 没事,亲爱的
[1:01:49] And the fact that you bring Conrad into this juvenile game is unconscionable. 你把康拉德扯进这游戏真没良心
[1:01:56] – Are you finished? – No, I’m not finished. – 你说完了没有 – 没有,我还没说完
[1:02:00] Meet my attorney, Samuel Sutherland. 我要你见我的律师,山姆・萨瑟兰
[1:02:02] The two of you have something to talk about. 你们两个有事要谈
[1:02:05] We met this morning. I signed the termination contract for Baer/Grant. 我们今早见过了 我已签下终止合作的合约
[1:02:10] I accepted your settlement, Nicholas. 我接受你的条件,尼克
[1:02:14] You were right. I’m going sailing. You know, sailing. 你说的对,我该去航海
[1:02:19] You are welcome to join our luncheon. Maybe we can straighten this out. 欢迎你一道吃中饭 也许我们可以把误会厘清
[1:02:24] You remember my wife, Mary Carol, and my daughter-in-law, Kaleigh. 这是内人玛丽亚跟儿媳凯琳
[1:02:36] Please… accept my… 请接受我的…
[1:02:41] misguided… 道歉
[1:02:56] – How concerned should I be? – It was a misunderstanding. – 我该不该担心 – 这是个误会
[1:03:01] It looks a lot like you. 这人长得好像你
[1:03:04] You should see what they do with the nightly news. 你该看看他们怎么搞晚间新闻
[1:03:07] What? 什么?
[1:03:09] – Can I ask you to do me a favour? – You know you can. – 我能请你帮个忙吗? – 当然可以
[1:03:12] Find out about a company called Consumer Recreation Services. 调查消费者娱乐服务会 倒底是干嘛的
[1:03:17] Sounds like they make tennis racquets. What do you know? 听来像是网球拍制造商,怎样
[1:03:22] Wait a minute. They gave me a waiver. 等等,他们给了我一张弃权书
[1:03:40] – 这是什么? – 是弃权书…- What is this? – It’s a waiv…
[1:03:44] What’s? 什么
[1:03:47] I don’t believe it. It’s invisible ink. 我不敢相信,她用隐形墨水
[1:03:50] You’re joking. 你在开玩笑吗?
[1:03:52] I’m being toyed with by a bunch of depraved children. This… 我被一群邪恶的小孩玩弄着
[1:03:58] Are you okay? Tell me not to worry. 你还好吗,别教我担心
[1:04:04] You don’t have to worry. I promise. 你不需要担心,我保证
[1:04:08] Okay. 好吧
[1:04:11] I’ll call you later. 我再打电话给你
[1:04:14] Right. Okay, right. 好 好
[1:04:20] Maria, last night I got a taxi for a young woman named Christine. 玛丽亚,昨晚我帮克莉丝汀娜叫车
[1:04:25] What’s the company we use? – United? – 那家车行叫什么名字 -联合
[1:04:27] – What? – United Taxi Company. – 什么? – 联合计程车行
[1:04:30] Call them, find out who the driver was and where they took her. 打电话给他们 查出驾驶是谁,载她去哪里
[1:05:03] Ilsa? 依尔沙
[1:05:06] Ow! Shit! 可恶
[1:05:39] I have a gun! 我手上有枪
[1:06:07] ∮ When the men on the chessboard
[1:06:10] ∮ Get up and tell you where to go
[1:06:14] ∮ And you’ve just had some kind of mushroom
[1:06:19] ∮ And your mind is moving low
[1:06:23] ∮ Go ask Alice
[1:06:27] ∮ I think she’ll know
[1:06:33] ∮ When logic and proportion
[1:06:37] ∮ Have fallen sloppy dead
[1:06:41] ∮ And the White Knight is talking backwards
[1:06:46] ∮ And the Red Queen’s, “Off with her head”
[1:06:51] ∮ Remember what the dormouse said…
[1:06:56] You fuckers. 该死的东西
[1:07:02] Ilsa? 依尔沙,
[1:07:04] – Ilsa? – Mr Van Orton! – 依尔沙 – 范沃顿先生
[1:07:06] What’s happened? 发生了什么事?
[1:07:08] You haven’t seen the house? 房子,你没看到房子吗?
[1:07:10] There’s been a break-in. Stay inside. Lock your door. 有人闯入,把门锁上,别出来
[1:07:13] Be careful. 你小心
[1:07:21] 911, Emergency. 911 紧急救援中心
[1:07:22] I need the police. There’s been a break-in in my house. 请派警察来,有人闯进我家了
[1:07:25] Give me your address. 别挂电话,把你的地址给我
[1:07:27] 2210 Broadway. It’s the biggest house on the street. 百老汇街二二一�号 整条街最大的那栋就是
[1:07:32] – You said it was a break-in? – Yes. – 先生,你说有人闯入是吗? – 对
[1:07:35] Are you sure they’re gone? 你确定他们走了吗?
[1:07:37] What? 什么?
[1:07:38] Are you sure there’s not still someone in the house? 你确定歹徒走了吗?
[1:07:42] Aah! 啊
[1:07:44] Nickie! Shh! 尼克
[1:07:46] – Sir, are you still there? – Meet me at your car. – 先生,你还在线上吗? – 到你车上会合
[1:07:50] Sir? 长官
[1:07:59] – All right, what happened? – Shh! – 到底怎么回事? – 嘘
[1:08:02] – Conrad, where are we going? – Shh, just wait. – 康拉德,我们要去那里? – 等着
[1:08:10] What are you doing? 你在干么?
[1:08:11] If I can’t trust room service in the hotel, I can’t trust the fucking car. 如果旅馆客房服务有问题 我当然也不能信任这车
[1:08:16] Who? 你说谁
[1:08:17] CRS. When I think what I almost got you into. 消服会啊 老天,我差点害死你了
[1:08:21] – What are you saying? – I’m so fucked! – 你在说什么? – 我被整惨了
[1:08:24] They just fuck you and they fuck you and they fuck you. 他们就是整你整你,再整你
[1:08:27] Then when you think it’s over, the real fucking starts. 你以为熬过来时,好戏才开始
[1:08:31] Take a breath. 冷静下来,深呼吸
[1:08:36] They won’t stop, Nick. 他们不会住手的,尼克
[1:08:39] I gave them their fucking money. They won’t leave me alone. 我已经把钱付给他们了 他们就是不肯放过我
[1:08:43] – What are they doing to you? – I’m a goddamn human pinatal – 他们怎么对待你? – 用尽一切手段,我快被耍死了
[1:08:46] Why do they keep playing if you already paid? 冷静,他们拿了钱为何还继续?
[1:08:49] I don’t know. I paid them more to make it stop. 我也不知道 我得付更多钱请他们中止游戏
[1:09:05] – They did this. – It’s a flat tire. – 这是他们干的 – 只是爆胎而已
[1:09:07] – How do you know? – Get a grip on yourself. – 你怎么知道? – 冷静一下好吗
[1:09:10] – We’ll figure it out. – Okay. Okay. – 我们来想办法 – 好
[1:09:23] The phone doesn’t work. 电话不通,收不到讯号
[1:09:25] Really? 真的
[1:09:27] – Can you change a tire? – No. Can you? – 你会换轮胎吗? – 不会
[1:09:30] I don’t think we should be out in the open. 应该不难,我们不能暴露在外
[1:09:33] Get the Teletrac. It’s in the glove compartment. 把测距器拿给我,在置物柜里
[1:09:56] You’re with them. 你跟他们是一伙的
[1:09:58] What? 什么?
[1:10:00] You’re doing this. You’re part of it. 这是你干的,你跟他们一伙
[1:10:05] Whose are these? 这些钥匙是谁的
[1:10:08] Somebody put them in the car. 我怎么知道,有人放进车里
[1:10:10] – You’re behind it, aren’t you? – You brought them to me. – 整件事都是你主使的对不对 – 你说什么,这是你介绍给我的
[1:10:14] These were in your car! They were right there in your fucking car! 不,这些钥匙就放在你的车上
[1:10:19] Conrad! 康拉德
[1:10:26] Listen to yourself. 听听你在讲什么
[1:10:27] – You won’t control this conversation. – Why would I do what you’re describing? – 不,你别想主导话题 – 我为何会照你的话做
[1:10:31] – You resent me. – Stop being emotional. – 因为你厌恶我 – 不要这么情绪化
[1:10:34] – It kills you that I’m living my life. – Lower your voice! – 你无法忍受我过自已的生活 – 小声点,康拉德
[1:10:37] You afraid someone’s gonna witness a scene? 怎么,你怕被人看笑话吗?
[1:10:40] Get back to your house! 回你的豪宅去吧
[1:10:42] – Stop it. – I’m calling the cops. – 别嚷了好吗? – 我要叫警察了
[1:10:44] You’re afraid someone will see what a control freak you are. 你就怕人看清你的控制�j望
[1:10:47] What is wrong with you? 你是怎么了,你是嗑药了吗?
[1:10:49] Oh, I’m sorry I didn’t live up to expectations. 很抱歉,尼克 我的生活没有达到你的期望
[1:10:53] – Oh, bullshit. – I’m not you. I don’t wanna be you. – 狗屎 – 我永远当不了你,也不想当你
[1:10:57] – There you go again. – I’m your brother. – 你又来了 – 我是你弟弟
[1:10:59] Pushing the responsibility on me. 老把责任推到我身上
[1:11:01] – I’m your brother! – All I ever tried to do was help you. – 拜托,我是你弟弟 – 我一向是想帮助你的
[1:11:05] I don’t want your help. Nobody asked you to play Dad. 我不要你帮,没人要你扮演爹
[1:11:08] No! You don’t say that! Did I have a choice? 话不能这样讲,我有选择吗?
[1:11:11] Did I have a choice? 我有选择吗?
[1:11:32] Conrad! 康拉德
[1:12:07] – All I ever tried to do was help you. – Nobody asked you to play Dad. – 我一向是想帮助你的 – 我不要你帮,没人要你扮演爹
[1:12:11] Did I have a choice? 我有选择吗,我有选择吗?
[1:12:34] Taxi! 计程车
[1:12:41] 2210 Broadway. 百老汇街二二一�号
[1:13:09] Hey, buddy, you missed the turn. 老兄,你错过转弯了
[1:13:12] Hey! Do you hear me? 听到没有
[1:13:16] You missed the turn… 你错过那条街了
[1:13:19] Oh, no. No. Stop the car. 天哪,停车,马上停车
[1:13:22] Stop the car! 停车
[1:13:28] Thank you. Open the door. 把门打开
[1:13:31] Unlock the door. Open the goddamned door! 把锁打开 快把门打开
[1:13:43] Listen, I am a very wealthy man… 听着,我是个很有钱的人
[1:13:48] …and whatever they’re paying you, I’ll double it. 不管他们付你多少,我付双倍
[1:13:56] Jesus Chr! 天…
[1:14:21] No! 不
[1:14:43] Are you outta your fucking mind? 你疯了?
[1:15:02] It’s a game. If it’s a game… 这是个游戏,这是个游戏
[1:15:48] Here they are. 他们到了
[1:15:54] – Detective, I’m Sam Sutherland. – Tim Foley. 警探,我是山姆・萨瑟兰
[1:15:58] – Do you know where we’re going? – This way. 14th floor. – 你知道我们去哪? – 这边请,十四楼
[1:16:21] Management for the building says the space hasn’t been officially rented yet. 大楼管理部说那里未正式出租
[1:16:26] The County Recorder has no listing for a Consumer Recreation Service 政府也没有消服会
[1:16:31] or any derivation thereof. 或任何关系企业登记在案
[1:16:33] When the divers find the cab, they’ll pull the plates. 潜水人员还在打捞那辆计程车 找到会把车牌跟引擎号码送来
[1:16:37] – Have you spoken to your brother? – He hasn’t called me back yet. – 你跟令弟谈过了没有 – 他还没回我电话
[1:16:42] – What about the house? – The graffiti was oil based. – 房子呢 – 涂鸦是海上用的油性颜料
[1:16:46] – Illegal in the States. – It’s not impossible to trace. – 在美国是禁用的 – 可以追踪它的来源,但要时间
[1:16:51] The photo, the gun, the clown, the ambulance, 相片、枪、小丑、救护车
[1:16:56] it’s all pending. 尚须调查是否与本案有关
[1:16:58] Breaking and entering, we got solid. 擅闯民宅,我们有实证
[1:17:00] Malicious mischief, vandalism and harassment. 恶作剧、破坏、骚扰,就这些
[1:17:04] Illegal surveillance, reckless endangerment… 非法监视,危害人身安全
[1:17:07] Attempted murder. 意图谋杀
[1:17:09] Except you said you hired these guys. 话说回来,是你雇用这些人的
[1:17:12] – That’s irrelevant. – No, look. – 这完全无关 – 不 看
[1:17:14] It’s our job to tell you what we’ve got. So far we don’t have a motive. 我们的职责是告知掌握的线索 目前为止,歹徒动机不明
[1:17:28] What was my father like, Ilsa? 我父亲是怎样的人,依尔沙
[1:17:31] Why do you ask? 你为什么要问?
[1:17:33] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[1:17:36] All the time I’ve known you, you’ve never once asked about him. 认识你这么久,你不曾问起他
[1:17:42] I guess he was just on my mind. 我都只是放在心里吧
[1:17:44] Your mother loved your father very much. 你母亲很爱你父亲
[1:17:47] I think he just worked too hard. 只是他工作太忙了
[1:17:50] Was he, uh… 他…
[1:17:52] morose? I mean… 个性阴沉吗?
[1:17:55] What I remember most was that his manner was so slight. 我印象最深是他很轻手轻脚
[1:18:01] You could spend time in a room and not know he’d been there the whole time. 你在房里待上好一阵子 还察觉不出他的存在
[1:18:06] No, what I mean is… 不,我是指在他…
[1:18:09] – before he… – What happened? No. – 自杀前… – 发生什么事?没有
[1:18:12] Nobody expected it. 没人料到
[1:18:15] I wonder how much of him there is in me. 不知道我身上有多少他的因子
[1:18:19] Not much, I think. 我想不多吧
[1:18:24] Was Mother worried about him? 我母亲担心他吗?
[1:18:27] Nobody ever worried about your father. 从没有人担心过你父亲
[1:18:33] Yes. 喂
[1:18:35] I found the address from United Taxi. 我是玛丽亚,联合车行电话找到了
[1:18:37] Give it to me. 好,快给我
[1:19:41] Who are you? 你是谁
[1:19:44] Christine, is she here? 克莉丝汀娜呢,她在不在
[1:19:47] She’s sleeping. 她在睡觉
[1:19:48] Amy, who is it? 爱咪,是谁
[1:19:52] – What are you doing here? – Can we talk? – 你来这里做什么? – 可以谈谈吗?
[1:19:56] Sure. 当然
[1:20:02] – Hi. – Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨
[1:20:07] – Didn’t think I’d see you again. – What can you tell me about these? – 想到会再见面 – 你可知照片的来由
[1:20:12] Is this you? 这是你吗?
[1:20:15] Where’d you get them? 你从那里拿到的
[1:20:17] My hotel room. 我的旅馆房间
[1:20:19] It was in my hotel room. Are you telling me this is not you? 难道说这不是你吗?
[1:20:23] What makes you, um… 你为什么
[1:20:27] – …think this is me? – The bra, the red bra. – 会认为这是我? – 这红色的胸罩
[1:20:32] Okay. 好
[1:20:34] Well, I thought that… 我以为…
[1:20:41] Can I sit down for a minute? 我可以坐一下吗?
[1:20:43] Sure. 当然
[1:20:45] Are you all right? 你还好吧?
[1:20:49] You’re not all right, are you? 你不太好,是不是?
[1:20:52] Is it this contest thing that you’re in still, or… 是你参加的游戏让你心烦吗?
[1:20:57] I’m sorry. I should go. 抱歉,我小题大作,我该走了
[1:20:58] No, it’s okay. I’ll put some clothes on and be right back. 不,没事 我去穿件衣服,马上回来
[1:21:09] Do you have an aspirin? 你有阿司匹灵吗?
[1:23:01] Can I get you something to drink? 你想喝什么饮料来配药?
[1:23:04] Is this you? 这是你吗?
[1:23:06] Oh, yeah, that’s First Communion. 对啊,那是我第一次领圣餐
[1:23:10] – Show it to me. – What’s wrong? – 拿给我看 – 怎么了?
[1:23:12] Take the picture out of the frame and show it to me. 把它从相框里拿出来给我看
[1:23:17] All right. 好吧
[1:23:21] – They’re watching. – What? – 他们在监视 – 什么?
[1:23:24] Not here. They can see. 不是从这里
[1:23:28] The smoke detector. 是从烟雾检测器
[1:23:34] What do you say? Let’s go for a drive or something. 我们开车去兜兜风怎么样
[1:23:39] No, no, no. I am tired of this. 不要,我已经受够了
[1:23:41] – I am goddamn tired of this. – We’ll go for a drink, then. – 我已经受够了 – 我们去喝一杯
[1:23:45] Who do you think you are? 你们这些人自以为是谁
[1:23:46] Come on out of there! 给我出来
[1:23:49] – Nicholas, please! – Let’s go. – 尼克,求求你 – 马上出来
[1:23:52] Come out of there right now! 现在就给我出来
[1:24:01] Now you’ve done it. 这下你激怒他们了
[1:24:20] Shit! 妈的
[1:24:22] – So what are they gonna do? – Get away from the window. – 他们打算干什么? – 别站在窗边
[1:24:55] What the? 怎么…
[1:25:05] – What is this? – Wake up. It’s a fucking con. – 这怎么回事? – 醒醒吧,这是个骗局
[1:25:50] Get in! 快上车
[1:26:13] You all right? Hold on. 你还好吗,撑着点
[1:26:38] Get out of the car. 下车
[1:26:39] – I could’ve handed you to them. – Get out of the goddamn car! – 我大可把你交给他们的 – 给我下车
[1:26:43] You don’t have a choice. No one else is gonna tell you what’s going on. 你没有选择的 别人不会告诉你这怎么回事
[1:27:03] You wanna know? ‘Cause if I’m gone, you never will. 你想知道? 因为要是我走了,你永远都不会知道了
[1:27:19] They didn’t take the time to get the fucking house right. 想不到他们没有把房子弄好
[1:27:23] – Who are they? – I don’t know. I’m an employee. – 谁是他们 – 没有人知道,我只是个员工
[1:27:25] – Then what good are you? – Your brother was in on it. – 那你有什么用? – 你弟弟一开始就跟他们串通了
[1:27:28] That’s a lie. 你说谎
[1:27:30] Yeah? I was your waitress on your birthday. Connie told you about CRS. 是吗,你生日当天是我当女侍 康尼就是那天跟你提消服会的
[1:27:35] Sorry. It wasn’t his fault. I guess he thought it was his only way out. 很遗憾,但这不是他的错 也许他认为只有这样才能脱身
[1:27:40] They fleeced him real good. 他们跟他揩了一大笔钱
[1:27:42] – How did they get to him? – Same thing they did to you. – 他们是怎么激他的? – 就跟对待你的手法一样
[1:27:45] What are you talking about? 这话什么意思?
[1:27:47] You checked your accounts? 你查过你的户头没有
[1:27:50] I got the number to your modem. 在你办公室那晚 我窃取你的专线跟数据机号码
[1:27:52] That gave CRS remote access to your computer. 因此「消服会」能进入你的电脑
[1:27:56] – You gave them everything else. – What? – 其他资料你都给他们了 – 什么
[1:27:58] You took their tests. Handwriting, psych info. 验哪,笔迹声音、心理状态
[1:28:01] They used it all to figure out your passwords. 他们用这些资料推算你的密码
[1:28:05] Feingold, the guy who signed you up, 至于那个接待你的范高德
[1:28:08] he did five years for hacking Citibank. They broke into your financial network, 他曾因侵吞银行公款入狱五年 他们趁你忙乱
[1:28:13] transferred your holdings into dummy accounts. 侵入财务系统把你的财产转进人头户里
[1:28:16] Overseas operator, please. 国外接线生
[1:28:19] – Why else are they shooting at us? – Allgemeine Bank, Zurich. – 不然他们干么整我们 – 瑞士苏黎士阿格曼银行
[1:28:24] Because they’re finished with you. 因为他们已经榨干你了
[1:28:28] Alive or dead’s the same. 管你死活
[1:28:30] As long as you disappear. 只要你消失就行
[1:28:33] 日安,请找通英语的人
[1:28:38] Yes. Blue, 2, backslash, 是,蓝二
[1:28:41] 9, 6, 9, 0, D as in David. 9690 David的D
[1:28:46] That’s right. 对
[1:28:48] The balance? 余额多少
[1:28:54] – That’s impossible. – They already got it, Nicholas. – 不可能 – 他们已经统统拿走了,尼克
[1:28:58] They got everything. 所有的都拿走了
[1:29:06] This is the Sutherlands. Please leave a message. 我是山姆・萨瑟兰,请留话
[1:29:09] Sam, I have checked them all. 山姆,我查过他们了
[1:29:12] I don’t know how, but they have drained my accounts. 他们把我的帐户提领一空
[1:29:17] They’re trying to kill me. Call the cops. 他们想杀我,你快报警
[1:29:20] I’ve got one of them right here. We’ll make her testify. 这里有一名他们的员工可作证
[1:29:24] I know how this sounds, but you call me, on my cell here. 请你方便时,打行动电话给我
[1:29:29] And you be careful. 你多小心
[1:29:32] He, uh, cut your card in half, so… 他剪了你的信用卡
[1:29:36] My treat. 我代付了
[1:30:17] You take two sugars, right? 你要两颗糖对吧
[1:30:20] Never mind. 算了
[1:30:28] My name’s not Christine. It’s… 我不叫克莉丝汀娜,这不是我的真名
[1:30:30] Who fucking cares? 谁在乎了
[1:30:34] It’s just money. You should be glad you’re alive. 你只损失钱,你该庆幸还活着
[1:30:37] I’d rather not talk about it right now. 我现在不想谈这些
[1:30:41] – Someone like you… – How many times have you done this? – 我只是说,像你这种人… – 你干过几次了,我很好奇
[1:30:46] – What? – These scams, con games. How many? – 什么? – 这种骗人的勾当,几次了
[1:30:49] Lots. 很多次
[1:30:50] Whatever bullshit you pulled in the past, 不管你过去骗过几毛几分
[1:30:53] this is more than just me. 这不只是我的钱
[1:30:56] This is pension plans, payrolls. 这些是别人的退休金、薪水
[1:31:00] This is 600 million. 总共六亿美元
[1:31:16] – Yes. – Nick, it’s Sam. I got your message. – 喂 – 我是山姆,我听到你的留言
[1:31:19] I was disturbed. 这事真太令我惊讶了
[1:31:21] – So what are we gonna do? – I’ve been on the phone already. – 所以,我们该怎么办呢? – 我已经讲了一个钟头的电话
[1:31:25] Nicholas, your funds are intact. 尼克,你的钱都原封不动
[1:31:28] Nothing’s been touched. 没有人去碰过
[1:31:30] I checked on them myself. 怎么可能,我亲自查过了
[1:31:33] – Who is it? – I made the calls. 那是谁 我打过电话去查
[1:31:34] Nothing’s changed. 什么都没动
[1:31:36] Not one cent is unaccountable for. 一分钱也没少
[1:31:39] Who is it? 那是谁
[1:31:41] – My attorney says nothing is missing. – He’s in on it. – 我的律师说钱没有短少 – 他也是一伙的
[1:31:45] Stay where you are until I get there. 你留在原地,我马上过去
[1:31:49] – Sutherland’s in on it. – Nicholas, I have another call. – 萨瑟兰也有份 – 尼克 我有电话进来
[1:31:52] Give me your precise location. 把你所在的位置告诉我
[1:31:56] Nicholas? 尼克
[1:32:01] Gotta get out of here. 我们得赶快离开这里
[1:32:09] How did they get to him? 他们是怎么收买他的?
[1:32:12] Why did? 为什么我…
[1:32:16] I wouldn’t worry about it. 我可不会担心这个
[1:32:23] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[1:32:26] It’s out of your hands. 这不是你能控制的
[1:32:50] Cellular calls can be intercepted. 行动电话很容易窃听
[1:32:55] All those calls you made, B of A, France, Switzerland… 你打给美、法、瑞银行的电话
[1:32:59] …you were talking to us. 等于是在跟我们讲话
[1:33:03] You filled in the blanks, access codes and passwords. 你自已泄露了进出代号跟密码
[1:33:07] Stuff even your lawyer didn’t have. 一些连律师都没有的资料
[1:33:11] We have it now so we’re done. 现在我们有了,目的已经达成
[1:33:27] Bye, Nicholas. 再见,尼克
[1:35:44] Embassy? American? 美国大使馆在那里
[1:35:50] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:35:54] Things have happened and it’s important… 我出事了 很重要
[1:36:01] No money, no identification, no passport. 没钱,没身份证,也没护照
[1:36:07] What happened to you? 你到底出了什么事?
[1:36:09] Where to begin… 从何说起呢
[1:36:13] – It’s complicated. – It always is. 非常复杂 这种事情总是很复杂
[1:36:20] I was on holiday alone and I was robbed by two men… 我独自来度假,被两个人抢了
[1:36:25] Robbed? 被抢
[1:36:28] What hotel were you staying at? 你住哪个旅馆
[1:36:30] I, um, don’t remember. I, um… 我记不得了
[1:36:34] Have you gone to the police? 你有报警吗?
[1:36:38] I don’t speak Spanish. 我不会讲西班牙语
[1:36:42] And I just need enough to get out of here. 我需要你们协助我离开这里
[1:36:45] We’ll help with the local law enforcement if you want. 抢案可以请本地警察协助侦办
[1:36:48] As far as money is concerned, can I make a suggestion? 至于钱,我给你一个建议吧
[1:36:53] You say you were mugged? 你说你被抢
[1:36:56] And they didn’t take that watch? 为何那只表还在
[1:37:00] How much is a watch like that worth? 这种表值多少
[1:37:02] A couple of hundred at least. 至少几百元吧
[1:37:08] 十八岁生日,父亲遗物,母赠
[1:37:11] A man with a watch like that doesn’t necessarily have a passport problem. 有这种表的人不该有护照问题
[1:38:38] Excuse me. 对不起
[1:38:40] Can I have your attention, please? 请注意这边好吗?
[1:38:47] Thank you. 谢谢你们
[1:38:50] Anybody here going to San Francisco? I need a ride. 有谁要到旧金山,能载我一程
[1:38:56] I got eighteen dollars and seventy eight cents… 我愿付十八元七角八
[1:39:02] …for a ride to San Francisco. 帖补到旧金山的旅费
[1:39:10] Anybody? 有没有人要去
[1:39:51] (公开拍卖告示)
[1:40:45] (杀死一只知更鸟)
[1:41:05] Conrad Van Orton. Could you ring his room, please? 我找康拉德・范沃顿,请帮我转接好吗?
[1:41:09] One moment, please. 请稍候
[1:41:15] Is there a problem? 有问题吗?
[1:41:16] – You’re here for Conrad Van Orton? – Yes. 你是来找康拉德・范沃顿的 对
[1:41:19] – I’m the hotel manager. – Where is my brother? – 我是饭店经理 – 我弟弟人呢?
[1:41:23] – Will you come with me? – Wait a minute. Is there trouble? – 请跟我来好吗 – 等一等,出事了吗?
[1:41:27] Sir, this is a private matter for you. 先生,这是你的私人事务
[1:41:42] There were complaints by other guests, damage to his room. 别的房客抱怨他破坏房间
[1:41:45] We did our best to accommodate his behaviour. 我们已经尽量包容他的行为
[1:41:48] – His behaviour? – There was an incident a few days ago. – 他的行为 – 几天前发生了一件事
[1:41:54] A nervous breakdown, they said. 听说他是精神崩溃
[1:41:56] The police took him. 警察把他带走
[1:41:59] They left this address in case anyone came. 留下这个地址
[1:42:02] It’s a hospital in Napa, sir. 这是北加州纳帕的一家医院
[1:42:05] I’m terribly sorry. 我很遗憾
[1:42:24] Elizabeth, I need to borrow your car. 伊莉莎白,我必须跟你借车
[1:42:28] Nickie… 尼克,你怎么会这么狼狈?
[1:42:30] …what happened to you? I mean… 发生什么事了
[1:42:33] – Look at you. – What happened? I don’t know. – 看看你自己 – 怎么了 我也不知道
[1:42:36] There’s things I have to do and I need your car. 我得办一些事,需要跟你借车
[1:42:40] Of course you can have it. 我当然可以借给你
[1:42:44] Can’t I get you something to eat? 我弄点东西给你吃好吗?
[1:42:47] You know you’re the only person that I can trust? 你是我唯一可以信任的人
[1:42:53] Everyone else… If Sam Sutherland calls, don’t tell him you talked to me. 其他人打给你,包括山姆・萨瑟兰 都别说你见过我
[1:42:57] You lie to him and whatever else happens… 不管这些人怎么说
[1:43:02] Coffee, English muffin and your water. 咖啡、松饼跟你的水
[1:43:08] This bottle… is open. Who opened this bottle? 这瓶口开了,是谁打开的
[1:43:11] – I opened it. – I don’t want it. – 是我开的 – 我不要
[1:43:12] I want an unopened bottle. I don’t want ice, just the glass. 我不要打开过的瓶子 也不要冰块,只要杯子
[1:43:23] Nickie, talk to me. You’re scaring me. 尼克,你把我吓坏了
[1:43:27] I don’t even know what you’re saying. 我不懂你在说什么
[1:43:29] I’m sorry, Liz, I don’t mean to. I’m sorry. 对不起,伊莉莎白 我不是故意的
[1:43:35] I’ve been thinking the last couple of days, I’ve had some spare time… 过去这几天我一直在想 这几天我有些空档的时间
[1:43:45] …and I wanted to tell you that… 我想告诉你
[1:43:49] …I understand why you left me. 我了解你为何离开我
[1:43:52] And I know that I resented it. 我厌恶我当年的行为
[1:43:59] I want to apologise to you for shutting you out… 请你原谅我 没有跟你沟通
[1:44:05] …for not being there. 没有陪伴你
[1:44:08] I hope you can forgive me. 希望你能原谅我
[1:44:10] You’re tired. You’ve been on the go for days. 你累了,奔波了好几天
[1:44:12] There’s nothing to forgive. 没什么好原谅的
[1:44:14] Pain sets in. The onset of a migraine headache. 之后疲倦深植,开始偏头痛…
[1:44:19] If this sounds all too familiar, relief is here at last. 这若是你的老毛病,解脱在此
[1:44:24] No. You bastards! 你这个混帐
[1:44:25] Taggarene. For nearly a decade… 痛可解,近十年来医师常用药
[1:44:29] How did you find me here? 你怎么找到我的?
[1:44:33] Taggarene is strong medicine for headaches, toothaches… 痛可解能有效舒解头痛、牙痛
[1:44:37] He’s an actor. 他是个演员
[1:44:39] So if you trust your doctor, trust Taggarene. 你若信赖医师,请信赖痛可解
[1:44:44] He’s an actor on television. 他是个电视演员
[1:44:48] Some day I’ll explain. 改天我再跟你解释
[1:44:51] Could I borrow your Yellow Pages? 借你们的黄页(电话薄)一用
[1:45:14] Okay… 好吧
[1:45:16] New Moon Cafe. 新月小馆
[1:45:19] Best in Chinatown. 中国城最好的餐厅
[1:45:21] Get out of the car, fucker. Open the door and leave it running. 给我下车,开了门下车
[1:45:25] – You’re making a mistake. – Get outta the car. – 你犯了一个错误 – 下车
[1:45:28] – Get the fuck outta the car. – I am extremely fragile right now. – 他妈的给我下车 – 我现在可是脆弱得很
[1:45:44] New Moon… 新月小馆
[1:45:46] …Cafe. 咖啡
[1:45:47] – He does commercials. – You know how many customers we have? – 一个演广告的人 – 我们有上百上千个顾客耶
[1:45:51] I know he ordered from you. It went to 14019 Montgomery Street. 他跟你们订外带,在蒙哥马利街…
[1:45:57] Can anybody help me? 有人可以帮我吗?
[1:45:59] He’s an actor, like one of these people you have up here on your… 他是个演员,就像这些…
[1:46:15] Hey, where are you taking my picture? 你干么拿我的照片?
[1:46:19] We were hoping he could audition today. He would be perfect for this part. 我们希望他今天能来试演 这个角色很适合他
[1:46:24] – This will break his heart. – Is there any place to contact him? – 太不巧了 – 我怎样可以联络到他
[1:46:29] His beeper’s here. He took the kids to the zoo. 他的呼叫器留在桌上 他带孩子们去动物园了
[1:46:33] The zoo? That’s very sweet. Which zoo? 动物园?太棒了,哪个动物园
[1:46:36] The one with the white tiger. 有白老虎的那个
[1:46:42] Lionel Fisher, I love your work. 莱诺・费雪,我喜欢你演的戏
[1:46:47] Okay, please, can I? I got my kids. 拜托,我的孩子在这里
[1:46:52] Get rid of them. 把他们支开
[1:46:54] All right, guys. Snack time. 好吧,孩子们,点心时间
[1:46:56] More snacks. Go, go, go. 点心,去 去 去
[1:47:00] Look, uh… 看…
[1:47:02] It was just a job. Nothing personal. 我只是在工作,并非冲着你来
[1:47:06] I play my part. Improvise a little. 我不过是扮演我的角色 偶而即兴演出
[1:47:09] – It’s what I’m good at. – I need to talk to who’s in charge. – 这是我在行的 – 我要跟主事的人谈
[1:47:13] Nobody knows. Nobody gets the big picture. 没有人知道谁是主脑的
[1:47:16] Tammy, Alex, cut it out! Why do they do that? 泰咪,阿历克斯,不可以 这些孩子真调皮
[1:47:19] The offices are empty. I need to find out where they are. 办公室人去楼空,他们在那里
[1:47:26] Look, they own the whole building. They just move from floor to floor. 整座大楼都是他们的 他们只是从一层楼搬到另一层
[1:47:32] And you work for them, right? You can get me in. 你帮他们做事吧,带我进去
[1:47:36] – No, I can’t. – Yes, you can. – 我办不到 – 你可以的
[1:47:38] Tell them the police called. Tell them I’m gonna blow the whistle on them. 告诉他们警察来电 告诉他们我要跟警方检举他们
[1:47:43] What whistle? There’s no whistle. 检举什么,没什么好检举
[1:47:46] This is very dangerous. 这是很危险的
[1:47:50] I don’t think you understand. 看样子你是不懂
[1:47:55] Right now… 现在的我
[1:47:57] …I am extremely dangerous. 是个危险人物
[1:48:04] Michael, guys, come on, we’re leaving. 迈可,走,我们回家了
[1:48:19] Well, we’re here. 我们到了
[1:48:20] Drive in. 开进去
[1:48:27] What are you gonna do anyway? You won’t get your money back. 你想干么,你的钱是拿不回的
[1:48:31] I don’t care about money. I’m pulling back the curtain. 我不在乎钱,我要揭开幕帘
[1:48:36] I wanna meet the wizard. 我要会会藏镜人
[1:48:44] He’s eyeing us like Tiffany Towers. 他的眼神像是我们要抢银楼
[1:48:46] Pull in where they won’t see you. 停进他们看不到你的地方
[1:49:11] Shit. Stay down. 趴下
[1:49:18] You’re not allowed to be here. 你不能进去
[1:49:20] They called me back. I got a fitting. 他们找我回来,叫我来试装
[1:49:23] He’s with me. 他是跟我一道的
[1:49:28] – You don’t need me. – Shut up. – 你不需要我 – 闭嘴
[1:49:31] Get in there. 进去
[1:49:34] Cuff him to the rail. 把他铐在铁杆上
[1:49:41] What floor? 几楼
[1:50:02] You’re fucked! 你们死定了,他们会找我的
[1:50:06] – Where? – They hired me over the phone. – 那一楼 – 他们是用电话雇用我的
[1:50:08] – Where’d you pick up your cheques? – It was a different floor. – 你在那里领支票 – 是另一层楼
[1:50:11] – Guess. – This way. Sort of. – 猜猜 – 大约这边
[1:50:14] I don’t know. I… 我不知道…
[1:50:19] Take it easy now. 好吧,冷静点
[1:50:48] Shh. This is gonna be a surprise. 嘘,我要给她一个惊喜
[1:51:11] Oh, fuck! 糟了
[1:51:14] What are you doing here? 你来这里干么?
[1:51:17] Back from the dead. 死里逃生
[1:51:29] Nicholas, you’re not about to shoot anyone. 尼克,你不能开枪杀人
[1:51:32] Turn around. 转过身去
[1:51:42] You’re gonna come with me. 你得跟我走
[1:51:44] Everybody, down! 全都趴下
[1:52:07] Where are we going? 去哪?
[1:52:18] Stop! 停
[1:52:28] What do you think you’re doing? 你想干什么?
[1:52:30] You tell me! 你告诉我呀
[1:52:33] Who’s behind this? Who did this to me? 谁是幕后主脑 是谁这样对付我
[1:52:36] – Why? – What do you mean, why? – 为什么? – 什么叫为什么?
[1:52:38] How deluded can you be? 谁是主事者 你真傻,这又不是针对你来的
[1:52:40] It could’ve been any asshole with a couple of hundred million in the bank. 是针对银行有上亿财产的混蛋
[1:52:45] Get your boss up here. Tell him I’m gonna shoot someone. 叫你们老板上来 告诉他我会开枪杀人
[1:52:49] They won’t do it. 你要我打给谁,他们不会来的
[1:52:51] Oh, yes, they will. Get someone up here because I’m gonna kill you. 他们会 叫人来,不然我杀了你
[1:52:55] They’ll let me die. You’re not in a position to threaten anyone. 他们不会在乎我的死活 你威胁不了任何人
[1:52:59] Where’d you get that? 等等,这枪那里来的?
[1:53:01] What? 什么?
[1:53:02] That gun. That’s not an automatic. 那把枪,那不是自动手枪
[1:53:05] What are you talking about? 你在说什么?
[1:53:07] Where’d you get the gun? 枪从哪里来的?
[1:53:09] – This is my gun. – We searched the house. – 这是我的枪 – 我们搜过你家了
[1:53:12] Well, I guess you missed this. 可惜你们遗漏了
[1:53:15] We got a real goddamn gun up here. 这里有状况,有人持枪
[1:53:17] – This is fake. It’s part of your game. – Don’t start with me! – 尼克,这是假的,是你的游戏 – 不要跟我开玩笑
[1:53:21] – Listen to me! – Don’t you fucking start with me! – 听我说 – 你不要跟我开玩笑
[1:53:24] This is all the game. 这是实话,一切都是游戏
[1:53:25] Bullshit. They shot that guy Feingold, Fisher. 狗屎,我知道那家伙怎么了 他们杀了那个范高德,费雪
[1:53:28] They killed him. I saw them kill him. 想一想,你看到什么了 我看到他们杀了他
[1:53:31] What did you really see this whole time? 不,你从头到尾看到什么了?
[1:53:34] Special effects. Squibs, like in the movies. 特效、爆竹,就像电影
[1:53:37] Nicholas, listen! 尼可拉斯,听我说
[1:53:40] He’s got a real gun. 他手上有真枪实弹
[1:53:42] Okay, I’ll put it down! 好好,我放下
[1:53:46] Fisher’s behind that door. He’s an actor. 费雪先生在门的那边,他是演员
[1:53:48] – You’re trying to kill me. – No one’s trying to kill you. – 你们想杀我 – 没有人想杀你
[1:53:52] You’re about to make a big mistake. 尼克 把枪放下,不然你会铸成大错
[1:53:55] There was a safety net. The taxi, there was a diver. 总有安全网,计程车里有司机
[1:53:58] – We were shot at with blanks. – That’s not true. – 他们开枪,是用空包弹 – 我不相信
[1:54:00] It’s what you hired us for. 这是真的,你雇我们来玩游戏
[1:54:03] They’re waiting on the other side of that door with champagne. 他们在门那边准备了香槟等你
[1:54:08] It’s Conrad. Conrad’s there! 拜托,康拉德也在那里
[1:54:11] It’s your birthday party. 这是你的庆生会呀
[1:54:13] You stop lying! 你别再说谎了
[1:54:17] Let me show you. 我带你去看
[1:54:20] Don’t you move. 不准动
[1:54:23] He’s got a gun! Get back from the door! 他有枪,离门远一点
[1:54:40] You shot him. 你射中他了
[1:54:49] Someone call an ambulance! 快叫救护车
[1:55:12] He’s dead. 他死了
[1:55:18] We thought you knew. 我们以为你知道
[1:55:25] How did you let this get so out of hand? 你为什么让情况失控呢?
[1:55:28] He wouldn’t listen to me. 他不肯听我的
[1:55:34] We went through this over and over. 我们预演了那么多次
[1:55:40] The mark is your responsibility. 这是你的责任
[1:55:44] You never, never let the mark take over. 你从没完成任务
[1:55:50] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:55:54] – I had a walkie-talkie. – I used it. – 我有对讲机 – 我用了对讲机
[1:56:01] We’re going to jail. We’re all going to jail for the rest of our lives. 我们得坐牢了 我们得坐一辈子的牢了
[1:56:17] Oh, God. 天哪
[1:56:20] Nicholas! 尼可拉斯
[1:56:56] – We got him. He’s in the bag. – He came in right on target. – 我们抓住他了 他在包里 – 抓个正着
[1:57:00] Stand by for a further medical. 等待治疗
[1:57:03] Keep them back until we clear away the breakaway glass. 清扫这些碎玻璃
[1:57:08] Don’t open your eyes. This is breakaway glass but it can still cut you. 范沃顿先生,眼睛不要睁开 这是道具玻璃,但还是会割人
[1:57:15] – I’m just gonna take a look. – I’m gonna check your pulse. – 我们要看看你 – 帮你量量脉搏
[1:57:24] Take it easy. That was quite a fall. 放轻松,刚才摔得不轻
[1:57:58] Happy birthday, Nickie. 生日快乐,尼克
[1:58:05] 我被下药,被丢在墨西哥等死
[1:58:09] 身上只剩这件衬衫
[1:58:12] Wh… What is this? 这是什么?
[1:58:14] It’s your birthday present. 这是你的生日礼物
[1:58:37] I had to do something. You were becoming such an asshole. 你一直都那么混蛋 我总得想个法子来整整你啊
[1:58:51] Ladies and gentlemen, my brother Nicholas Van Orton. 各位女士先生,我哥哥尼可拉斯・范沃顿
[1:59:20] 敬邀阁下参加尼可拉斯・范沃顿四八寿诞
[1:59:30] Amazing. I just wanted to tell you. 棒极了,真是棒极了
[1:59:34] This was the best ever. 这是最精彩的一次
[1:59:37] Thank God you jumped. If you didn’t, I was supposed to throw you off. 还好你跳了 不然的话,我得把你扔下去
[1:59:44] We have to head home. I just wanted to say goodbye. 我们要回家了,跟你说声再见
[1:59:47] Rachel, sweet dreams. 瑞秋,祝你好梦
[1:59:53] Thanks, Mel, for coming. Sorry about your car. 谢谢你来,梅尔,很抱歉
[1:59:56] – I left it at the zoo. – No problem. – 我把你的车子丢在动物园了 – 没问题
[2:00:06] Happy birthday, Nicholas. 生日快乐,尼克
[2:00:10] I’ll call you. I really will. 我会打电话给你,一定会
[2:00:28] Nicholas, I haven’t a clue what this is all about 尼可拉斯,我搞不懂这是怎么回事
[2:00:31] but your taste in champagne is excellent, as always. 不过你对香槟的品味依旧高雅
[2:00:35] It was a great entrance. 那是很好的入口
[2:00:38] I want you to know… 安森,我要你知道这一切…
[2:00:40] No, please. I’ve never been happier in my whole life. 别说,我这辈子从没这么快乐
[2:00:45] I thank you. 我感谢你
[2:00:47] And my wife thanks you. 我老婆也感谢你
[2:00:50] Thank you for coming. 谢谢你来
[2:00:53] Thank you, Sam. 谢谢你,山姆
[2:00:57] – What’s this? – This is… – 这是什么? – 这个
[2:01:02] the bill. 是帐单
[2:01:05] – The bill? – Keep the pen. – 帐单? – 笔留着吧
[2:01:09] Thank you. Both. 谢谢你们二位
[2:01:18] Wanna split it? 要不要各付一半?
[2:01:19] Oh, God, yes, please. I’ll take you up on that. 好啊,再好不过了
[2:01:24] Oh, my God. 我的天哪,这么多!
[2:01:30] Thank you, Connie. 谢谢你,康尼
[2:01:36] What happened to that waitress? What was her name, uh… 那个女侍,人呢,她叫克莉丝汀娜,对吧?
[2:01:40] Christine? 克莉丝汀娜
[2:01:42] She said something about catching a plane. I saw her hailing a cab. 她说要去搭飞机 我刚刚看到她在叫车
[2:02:06] Christine? 克莉丝汀娜
[2:02:11] – I didn’t get a chance to say goodbye. – Well, thank you. I… – 我没机会跟你说再见 – 谢谢你,我…
[2:02:15] I never did ask you your name, did I? 我没问过你的名字,对吧
[2:02:18] No. It’s… Clare. 没有,我叫克莱儿
[2:02:22] So you’re catching a plane? 所以,你要去赶飞机
[2:02:25] Yeah, we have a gig starting next week in Australia. 对,下周在澳洲有另一个案子
[2:02:28] – You gonna shear some more sheep? – Just a walk-on this time. – 再去对付别的羊牯? – 这次我只是跑龙套
[2:02:32] Well, when you get back, um… 等你回来
[2:02:37] …maybe we could have some dinner. 我们一起吃个饭好吗?
[2:02:41] You don’t know anything about me. 你对我一无所知
[2:02:43] No, I don’t. 没错,所以
[2:02:45] So you tell me. 你告诉我吧
[2:02:47] – Well… – Where you’re from. 你想知道什么? 你是那里人?
[2:02:51] Oh, um… Originally? Oklahoma. 原籍吗,奥克拉荷马州
[2:02:54] Colorado? 科罗拉多州
[2:02:59] I’ve been doing this way too long. 我干这一行太久了
[2:03:04] You know, uh… 你知道…
[2:03:08] Would you like to have a coffee with me at the airport? 你想不想到机场跟我喝杯咖啡?
[2:03:41] ∮ One pill makes you larger
[2:03:45] ∮ And one pill makes you small
[2:03:49] ∮ And the ones that mother gives you
[2:03:54] ∮ Don’t do anything at all
[2:03:58] ∮ Go ask Alice
[2:04:02] ∮ When she’s ten feet tall
[2:04:08] ∮ And if you go chasing rabbits
[2:04:12] ∮ And you know you’re going to fall
[2:04:17] ∮ Tell ’em a hookah-smoking caterpillar
[2:04:22] ∮ Has given you the call
[2:04:26] ∮ Call Alice
[2:04:30] ∮ When she was just small
[2:04:37] ∮ When the men on the chessboard
[2:04:40] ∮ Get up and tell you where to go
[2:04:45] ∮ And you’ve just had some kind of mushroom
[2:04:49] ∮ And your mind is moving low
[2:04:54] ∮ Go ask Alice
[2:04:58] ∮ I think she’ll know
[2:05:03] ∮ When logic and proportion
[2:05:07] ∮ Have fallen sloppy dead
[2:05:12] ∮ And the White Knight is talking backwards
[2:05:16] ∮ And the Red Queen’s, “Off with her headl”
[2:05:21] ∮ Remember
[2:05:24] ∮ What the dormouse said
[2:05:29] ∮ “Feed your head”
[2:05:34] ∮ “Feed your head”
1997年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Species II(异种2)[1998]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: House of Wax(恐怖蜡像馆)[2005]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme