Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Game Plan(超级杯奶爸)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Game Plan(超级杯奶爸)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:超级杯奶爸
英文名称:The Game Plan
年代:2007

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] It’s just like a restaurant over there. only not so much. 像是一家饭店一样 也不完全是
[00:08] We going to miss you at dinner tonight. 吃晚餐的时候肯定会想你的
[00:12] It was a shock at first, but nothing’s changed. 起先感到很震惊 但地球照转
[00:16] Nothing’s changed. 地球照转
[00:19] Is your coat bedazzled? 你不觉得你的衣服很花哨吗
[00:25] Peyton. 佩顿
[00:26] Wait a minute. 等等
[00:30] I’m still Joe. 我还是原来的乔
[00:34] Still the king. 依然是那个国王
[00:36] You drive station wagon. 你开旅行车
[00:39] What? a station wagon? that’s not my car. 什么 旅行车 不是我的
[00:43] Somebody’s fired. I’m Joe kingman and somebody’s fired. 有人要被炒鱿鱼 我是乔·科曼 有人要被炒了
[00:49] – mr. Kingman, wait! mr. Kingman. – what? -科曼先生 请等一下 科曼先生 -怎么了
[00:52] I’m sorry, but I guess Peyton’s allergic to our dog. 抱歉 不过我猜佩顿好像对我们家的狗过敏
[00:56] Oh, she’s allergic to the dog. she’s allergic to the dog. 哦 她对狗过敏 对这只狗过敏
[00:59] Oh, really? well you’re not allergic to Spike. 是嘛 你对斯派克不过敏吧
[01:03] Excuse me. 不好意思
[01:08] – bed. now. – I’m not even tired. -现在就去睡觉 -我一点都不困
[01:10] – well, I am. go to bed. – to think you walked out on my mom -反正我困了 去睡觉 -原来你就是为了
[01:14] Just to hang around with the sorry likes of that. 这个假惺惺的女人抛弃妈妈的
[01:16] What did you just say? 你刚刚说什么来着
[01:18] – to think you walked out… – I didn’t walk out on your mom. -原来你就是为了… -我没有抛弃她
[01:20] She walked out on me. 是她抛弃了我
[01:22] Oh, really? 哦 是嘛
[01:23] Because she said you were self-centered. and selfish. 那是因为你太自我 太自私了
[01:27] And that everything always had to be about you. 一切都得围着你转
[01:30] She said your head was so swollen, 她说你自我膨胀 头脑发热
[01:31] She was surprised they made a helmet big enough to fit. 她倒很惊讶 他们怎么能把头盔做得那么大
[01:35] – she said that? – and more. -她这么说的? -还不止这么说
[01:39] You know, it’s all coming back to me. 你知道 一切都是我的错了
[01:42] Of course. everything. 没错 一切
[01:45] All the talking and the arguing and the complaining. 所有的谈判 所有的争吵 所有的埋怨
[01:48] And you know what? you’re just like her! 你知道吗 你和她一个德性
[01:51] – oh, yeah? – yeah! -是嘛 -不是吗
[01:52] You think you’re right about everything! 自以为是
[01:54] – just like her! – what else? -和她一个德性 -还有呢
[01:57] You scrunch your nose when you get angry just like her! 生气的时候也喜欢翘着鼻子
[02:00] Keep it coming. 你继续说
[02:01] You’re always working on me with those big brown eyes… 还老喜欢用你棕色的大眼睛瞪我…
[02:05] Well, I actually like that, it’s really cute. 不过 我倒是很喜欢 太可爱了
[02:08] But it doesn’t matter, because it’s just like her! 这也不重要 因为她也这样子
[02:11] Is that all you got? 你说完了?
[02:12] And then you get inside people’s minds, 你还占据了别人的脑子
[02:14] And you drive them crazy! 扰乱他们的心思
[02:16] Just like her! 和她一模一样
[02:17] Well, at least I got a mind, because if I didn’t, I’d be just like you! 至少我有头脑 要是没有 就和你没有什么两样了
[02:22] Well, I’m lucky, because as far as I’m concerned, you are nothing like me! 不过 幸运的是 就我所知 你一点都不像我
[02:27] – good! because I am sick of it here. – what do you want from me? -好 在这我也受够了 -你到底要我怎么样
[02:34] Don’t turn your back on me, little lady. tell me what you want! 不要不理我 小女人 告诉我 你到底要什么
[02:37] My mom! 我要妈妈
[02:59] Hey, open the door. 开门
[03:11] Thanks a lot, Spike. 不甚感激啊 斯派克
[03:13] Traitor. 叛徒
[03:24] Any advice? 有何高见?
[03:26] Are you lonesome tonight 今夜 你是否寂寞
[03:32] Do you miss me tonight 今夜 你是否思念我
[03:36] Are you sorry we drifted apart 我们分手了 你伤心吗
[03:45] Does your memory stray 脑海里 是否还有记忆
[03:50] To a bright sunny day 那天阳光明媚
[03:54] When I kissed you 我深深吻了你
[03:56] And called you sweetheart 轻轻呼唤着你宝贝
[04:03] I wonder why I am 我彷徨着
[04:08] Singing this for 为何还要唱着这首歌
[04:13] When you will not even 因为你甚至不愿
[04:18] Open the door 为我把门开
[04:23] I don’t want to see you. 我不想见到你
[04:26] Well, how about you open the door with your eyes closed? 那你闭着眼睛来开门 怎么样?
[04:33] See, that wasn’t so bad. 看见了吧 其实并没那么糟
[04:37] Is your heart filled with pain 你的心中是否满是伤痛
[04:41] Shall I come back again 我是否还该回来
[04:46] Tell me dear 告诉我 亲爱的
[04:49] Are you lonesome tonight 今夜你是否寂寞
[04:56] Won’t you open your eyes 你能否把你的眼睛睁开
[05:01] Give your dad a surprise 让你老爸乐开怀
[05:07] Tell me Peyton 跟我说佩顿
[05:09] Are you lonesome tonight 今夜你是否寂寞
[05:18] There they are. big and brown. 这就对了 棕色的大眼睛
[05:21] Do I really have my mommy’s eyes? 我的眼睛真的像妈妈的那样漂亮吗
[05:24] Yeah. you bet. 一点也没错
[05:27] You also have her crazy long eyelashes, too. 你还拥有和她一样的长长的睫毛
[05:31] And every time you bat those things, there’s a huge hurricane in Hawaii. 每次你一眨眼 夏威夷就要刮台风
[05:37] See, look at that. three houses just blew away on oahu. 看见了吧 刚刚瓦胡岛上的三间房子被刮倒了
[05:40] It’s on the news. 新闻刚报道的
[05:42] My mom said she fell in love with you because of your guitar playing. 妈妈说她爱上你是因为你会玩吉他
[05:46] That you sounded just like Elvis. 神似埃尔维斯
[05:48] – well, what do you think? – I think she was tone-deaf -你觉得呢 -我觉得她言过其实了
[05:51] And you sound more like a wounded moose than the king. 你的歌更像只受伤的小鹿在哀鸣 而不是国王
[05:56] A wounded moose? 受伤的小鹿?
[05:58] Like… 像…
[06:01] Like that? 像这样
[06:04] There’s that smile I’ve been waiting for. 这个才是我期待已久的笑容
[06:08] I would do anything to keep that beautiful smile on your face. 为了让你的动人笑容常挂脸上 我愿付出一切
[06:13] Anything? 一切
[06:17] Quiet! 安静
[06:18] Quiet! I said quiet! 安静 我说安静
[06:20] Let’s go! 我们走吧
[06:22] Everybody, I need a tight formation, right now, in front. 大家听着 马上排好队 快 站前面去
[06:25] Tight formation, everybody. calling an audible. 大家排好队 听着 一切由四分卫决定
[06:27] Fifty-nine razor. what would… 59只小虫子 如果…
[06:29] I am serious! everybody huddle up… 我是认真的 大家快排好
[06:33] Little girls don’t speak “football,” Joe. 小女孩不懂足球 乔
[06:36] Hey, I didn’t say break. 我还没说解散
[06:38] You call your dad Joe? 你叫你爸爸 乔
[06:40] Come here. what am i, two feet tall? Peyton! 过来 要是我两英尺高会怎么样 佩顿
[06:45] Watch out! watch my legs, I got million-dollar legs. 当心点 当心我的脚 我的脚可值百万美元
[06:50] What’s that number? 那个号码是什么
[06:51] Get out of here! you’re in my way! 出去 你挡我路了
[06:53] My legs! I got to play on sunday. hello? I need help. I need help! 我的脚啊 星期天我还得比赛 你好 我需要帮助
[06:58] Get off me! everybody off… me first! me first! 离我远点 我先走 我先走
[07:05] Excuse me. – I’m world-famous. I’m a celebrity. -借过 -我举世闻名 我是社会名流
[07:18] Maybe a smidgen of the cream. 来点奶酪吧
[07:23] Very good tea. would you like a little bit of tea? 好茶 你要来点茶吗
[07:35] – thank you for saving me. – you’re welcome. -谢谢你”救”了我 -不客气
[07:39] Totally out of my league. only mothers can do this stuff. 力不从心啊 只有母亲才能做好这些事
[07:42] Not necessarily. 那倒未必
[07:43] I mean, it’s true that mothers are definitely smarter 我的意思是 确实母亲更加聪明
[07:47] And kinder and funnier, 更加友善 更加风趣
[07:49] And for the most part better at everything. 基本上对所有事情都很擅长
[07:52] But can I tell you something? 不过我要说
[07:54] I wouldn’t underestimate the power of the father. 我从来都不敢低估当父亲的能力
[07:57] – the power of the father. – sure. -父亲的能力 -当然
[08:00] Dads are great for picking you up and dusting you off. 做爸爸的善于激励你 鞭策你
[08:03] They give you the courage to do things 给你勇气 让你勇敢做下去
[08:04] They give you the courage to do things 给你勇气 让你敢于
[08:04] That you never thought you could. 从事那些自己以为不可能的事
[08:06] My father took me to my first ballet class. 我爸爸送我去上第一节芭蕾课
[08:11] Lucky for us he did. 那是我们的福气
[08:20] What? 什么
[08:21] Nothing. 没什么
[08:24] Do we have any product for this? 我们有这种产品吗
[08:26] My doll has hair plugs for some reason. 不知怎么了 娃娃头发有点纠结了
[08:29] Joe, they’ve got Camille fingernail polish! 乔 他们把卡米尔的指甲涂了指甲油
[08:32] – no way. – way! -不会吧 -会的
[08:36] Nice shade. what is that? powder-puff pink? 真有型啊 那是什么吗 粉色粉扑?
[08:40] I got a question. do your toes match? 我想问个问题 你的脚趾能配这种颜色吗
[08:43] Hey. hey, relax. relax. cut it out. he can’t help it. 少说两句 他也是情非得已啊
[08:48] Somebody stole his man card. 他的男子汉气概被偷了
[08:52] All right, all right, all right, all right. listen up. 好了 好了 听着
[08:55] Indianapolis claims that they’re going to send us on a long vacation. 印第安纳波利斯队宣称要让我们去度个长假
[08:59] – but who’s about to go fishing? – they are! -你们说去钓鱼的是谁 -他们
[09:02] – who’s about to hit the links? – they are! -谁会输? -他们
[09:04] – who’s going to win the championship? – they are! -谁将获得冠军 -他们
[09:10] – we are? – we are! -是我们吧 -我们
[09:11] – ready! – break! -预备 -出发
[09:28] Your turn, little one. 该你了 小不点
[09:39] I can’t do it. I’m not big enough. my shoulders aren’t strong enough. 我推不动 我还太小 不够壮
[09:45] Little one. you can do it. your strength is in here. 小不点 你能行的 把力气集中在这
[09:51] – are you ready? – okay. -准备好了吗 -好了
[09:53] Let’s do it. 开始吧
[10:00] – there you go. you’re doing it. – yeah, it’s moving. -行了 你做到了 -耶 动了
[10:03] Hey, Joe. 嘿 乔
[10:06] Attaway, p. 你找对办法了 佩佩
[10:12] And one. higher. point those toes, please. 一 再高些 把脚丫绷直
[10:14] Everybody together. much better. 整齐点 好多了
[10:18] No, no, no, no, no, no… 不 不 不…
[10:22] Instinct. 天才啊
[10:24] And a three. and one… 三 一
[10:28] Hey. you’ve got my time 我一定过去的
[10:41] Boston rebels. catch the spirit. 波士顿反叛队 雄起
[10:48] Hey, Peyton. come here. you are so busted! get over here! 嘿 佩顿 过来 过来 你死定了 过来
[10:52] – hey… – get him! -嘿 -抓到他了
[10:54] Fire! 开枪
[10:55] – fire! – fire! -开火 -开火
[11:06] Good one. 好样的
[11:48] Boston beats indianapolis. 波士顿击败了印第安纳波利斯
[11:50] The rebels will advance on to next sunday’s conference finals… 反叛队成功晋级下周日的联盟总决赛…
[11:53] Look at this. look at this. artwork in the locker, huh? 瞧这 瞧这个 更衣室的艺术品
[11:58] I definitely say she’s breached the final frontier. 我敢说 她突破了最后一道防线
[12:00] That’s our game plan. 那是我们的即定战略
[12:02] See, I especially like the xs and os down there. 瞧 我特别喜欢下面的战术布置图
[12:04] Oh, no, those are hugs and kisses. 不是的 那些表示拥抱和亲吻
[12:06] Hugs and kisses. all right. all right. 拥抱和亲吻 没错 没错
[12:14] Is Spike wearing a tutu? 斯派克是不是穿着芭蕾舞短裙
[12:18] No, no. 不是 不是
[12:19] No, that’s one of those… that’s one of those doggy supports. 不是 那是一款… 一款狗狗装
[12:28] Hey, p. p! hey, p. 嘿 佩佩 嘿 佩佩
[12:30] Give these to Monique, okay? there she is. 帮我把我送给莫妮卡 好吗 她在那
[12:33] You good? 你好吗
[12:35] Miss Monique. these are for you. 莫妮卡小姐 这花送给你
[12:40] – thank you. – you’re welcome. -谢谢 -不客气
[12:42] – are you ready for your big debut? – yeah. -准备好了你的首次演出了吗 -好了
[12:45] – there you go, p. – thank you. -给佩佩 -谢谢
[12:46] No, no, no. Joe. Joe, this is for you. 不 不 不 乔 这是给你的
[12:55] No. no, in case you forgot, I’m a “freakishly” large man 不 不 万一你忘了 我可是个易”想入非非”的大块头
[12:58] And these are “freakishly” small tights. 这个紧身衣着实令人”想入非非”啊
[13:00] Hurry up, offense. no huddle. 快点 防守 别磨磨蹭蹭
[13:03] – hey, guys. let’s go. -嘿 大家好 我们走
[13:04] Come on. come on. come on. 快点 快点
[13:06] – please. get dressed. – no, listen to me. there’s no… -摆脱了 换上舞衣 -不 听我说 这里没…
[13:11] How’s it going? 最近怎样
[13:18] Full house. 人山人海
[13:20] – oh, no. – hey. -哦 不 -嘿
[13:22] You know, Joe, I’m not feeling so good. 你知道吗 乔 我感觉不是很好
[13:25] We should just go home. yeah, let’s go home. 我们该回家去 对 回家吧
[13:29] Did I just hear the girl who forced me to learn pirouettes give up? 没听错吧 逼我学习脚尖旋转 自己却放弃了
[13:33] But I didn’t think there were going to be so many people. 可是我不知道会有这么多观众啊
[13:37] You just have pre-game jitters, that’s all. 你只要做下热身就没事了
[13:39] All athletes have those. 所有的参赛选手都会紧张的
[13:42] – even me. – you do? -我还紧张呢 -你也会
[13:46] Come here, honey. stand up. 过来 宝贝 站起来
[13:50] We’ve worked way too hard to quit now. 我们都练这么刻苦 要放弃都难啊
[13:53] I know. 我知道
[14:01] All right, all right. all right. 好了 好了 好了
[14:03] Listen, I don’t care how ridiculous either of us looks out there, okay? 听着 我不在乎我俩看起来有多可笑
[14:09] We’re going to go out on the stage, and we’re going to dance our tutus off. 我们要上台去 我们要坚持到芭蕾裙脱落为止
[14:13] – because my daughter’s no quitter. – no, she’s not. -因为我的女儿不会半途而废的 -对 她绝对不是
[14:16] And she never says no. 她从来都不会放弃的
[14:19] Okay. 好的
[14:22] Excuse me, ma’am. have you seen Joe kingman? 打扰了 女士 请问您看到乔·科曼了吗
[14:29] Oh. wait, no wait. 噢 稍等 稍等
[14:31] That is the stupidest outfit I’ve ever seen. 那是我见过最丑的舞衣
[14:34] Stupid is a mean word, mr. Cooper. 丑可是个贬义词 库珀先生
[14:37] I didn’t say “stupid.” I said “stupidest.” look it up. 你看好了 我不是说”傻” 我是说”傻极了” 查下字典吧
[14:42] Hey, Sanders. what are you guys doing here? 嘿 桑德斯 你们来干什么?
[14:44] What are we doing here? 我们来干什么?
[14:46] Joe, did you really think the team was going to miss this? 乔 你认为你的队友们能错过这场好戏吗?
[14:51] Yeah, you should’ve said no, Joe. you should’ve said no. 你当初应该放弃的 乔 真该放弃的
[14:56] Did you say “team”? 你是说”队友”?
[15:01] Joe. 乔
[15:04] – p. – Monroe. -佩佩 -门罗
[15:06] Bye. 再见
[15:07] Did you say “team”? or… 你是说”队友”? 还是…
[15:16] Don’t panic. no panic. 别紧张 别紧张
[15:19] Power of the father. power of the father. 拿出你当爹的勇气来
[15:21] Power of the… you’re panicking. 拿出你… 你表现的很紧张
[16:44] – wow. – look at that one. -噢 -看啊
[17:47] Wow. that’s incredible. 哦 这表演真是太不可思议了
[18:16] So 太…
[18:18] Beautiful. 美了
[18:23] – bravo! bravo! – bravo! bravo! -跳得太帅了! 太帅了! -漂亮极了!
[18:33] Little one! 小家伙!
[18:48] Well, Boomer, after their impressive victory today 哦 布莫 在这场漂亮的胜利之后
[18:51] Joe kingman and all of boston will finally get the chance 乔·科曼和他的球队就获得了他们阔别
[18:54] At that coveted trophy, which has eluded them for all these years. 多年的总决赛的入场券
[18:58] Aw, there’s my number-one quarterback. 啊 这不是我的第一四分卫嘛
[19:00] We did it! we’re going! 我们赢了! 我们要去打总决赛了!
[19:02] You may be the world’s greatest football player, 你可能是世界上最伟大的橄榄球员了
[19:04] But I’m the world’s greatest agent. 我可能是世界上最杰出的经纪人了
[19:06] What’s up? 怎么了?
[19:07] We’re about to make tiger’s endorsements 我们将要做一笔大买卖
[19:09] Look like minimum wage. 且看看最少我能得多少
[19:11] All you have to do is, a, win the championship game… 而你需要做的就是 第一 拿下冠军
[19:16] Details. 说清楚些
[19:17] B, right after you win, look straight into the camera 第二 你夺得冠军之后 对着摄像机
[19:21] And say, “i’m going to Fanny’s burgers.” 说”我要去番尼牛肉汉堡店”
[19:24] – that’s it. an instant 25 million. – hamburger. -就这些 2500万立刻到手 -汉堡包
[19:29] Stella, for the record, Fanny’s makes kids fat and gives them gas. 斯黛拉 有证据表明番尼汉堡对小孩身体不好 会让他们放屁
[19:34] Zip it before I tie another one of those things around your mouth. 在我堵上你的嘴之前 别在乱说了
[19:37] “i’m going to Fanny’s burgers.” “我要去番尼汉堡店”
[19:40] Twenty-five million. done. 25万 到手
[19:45] I’m going to Fanny’s burgers. 我要去番尼汉堡店
[19:47] Two and one to the front. get ready… 一二一 踢腿 准备好…
[19:51] Spike, what are you doing? 斯派克 你怎么来了?
[19:56] Oh, my god. I’m sorry, guys. I didn’t… 哦 天啊 抱歉了 姑娘们 我没想到…
[20:01] “please be our lunch date. x-o-x-o, Peyton and Joe.” “请允许我们和您共进午餐 亲亲 抱抱 佩顿和乔”
[20:10] Okay. thank you. 当然可以了 非常感谢
[20:13] You were freakishly large. 你真是个大怪物
[20:14] I agree. 我也这么想的
[20:16] No, I’m not. don’t say that. 不 我不是那个意思 不要介意
[20:18] – you guys good? there’s the guy right there. -你们好吗? -他就在那里
[20:20] What did I tell you? 我跟你们说什么了的?
[20:21] I agree that you are freakishly large. 我想你真是个大块头
[20:23] That’s not funny. 那一点也不好笑
[20:25] Hey, Joe! Joe, man! 嘿 乔 乔!
[20:28] Number one. 永远的第一
[20:29] – Joe, Joe, Joe… – Joe, Joe, Joe… -乔 乔 乔…-乔 乔 乔…
[20:32] – is it always like this? – nah. -总是这样? -是啊
[20:33] What, you have a big game coming up? 你要有一场重要的比赛喽?
[20:35] – yeah, the championship. – that’s exciting. -是啊 总决赛 -那一定很精彩
[20:38] Eight years old and already going to big events like that, huh? I like it. 八岁就要经历这种大场面 很不错嘛
[20:41] Yeah, unfortunately Peyton’s going to be home by then. 是啊 不过可惜那时候佩顿已经回家了
[20:44] Her mom gets back from africa in a few days. 她妈妈这几天就要从非洲回来了
[20:46] Well, can’t you just go home after the game? 哦 你不能看完比赛再回家吗?
[20:48] No, I have to get back before she does. 不行啊 我的在她回来之前回家
[20:52] What did you say? 你说什么?
[20:55] You said you’d have to get back before she does? 你说你必须在她回来之前回家?
[20:58] Isn’t your mom picking you up? 不是你妈妈来接你吗?
[20:59] – well… – Peyton. -这个… -佩顿
[21:03] I was planning to tell you, Joe. I really was, but… 我本是要告诉你的 乔 真的 不过…
[21:06] Actually, it’s a really funny story. you’re going to love it. 事实上 那是件很有趣的事 你一定会喜欢的
[21:09] – it’s just lol… – quit stalling. -那不过就是… -别找借口了
[21:11] I’m supposed to be studying at a special ballet program this month 我这个月本应该去学习芭蕾舞
[21:15] But instead, I snuck away to come meet you. 但是 我中途跑路来找你了
[21:19] You ran away? 你逃学?
[21:21] You ran away? 你真的逃学了?
[21:23] – yummy dessert. – is your mom even in africa? -点心真好吃 -你妈妈在非洲你就逃学?
[21:26] – about that… – what have you done? -至于那个… -你都做了些什么?
[21:29] Okay, I’m sure there’s a reasonable explanation and everybody… 好了 她一定有一个合理的解释的 每个人…
[21:32] The press is going to eat me alive. 她说的话要把我给气疯了
[21:34] What a stupid, stupid, stupid thing for you to do. 你知道你做了一件多么愚蠢的事情
[21:37] Did you ever stop and think about how this was going to impact me? 你是不是就是要停下来看看我气成什么样了?
[21:41] Oh, stop it. that’s not going to work this time. 你别说了 你这招这次不灵了
[21:42] You’re in serious trouble. 你有大麻烦了
[21:44] Okay, she’s sweating like crazy. she’s coughing. her lips are swelling. 你看她一个劲儿的出汗还咳嗽连嘴唇都肿了
[21:45] Okay, she’s sweating like crazy. she’s coughing. her lips are swelling. 你看她一个劲儿的出汗还咳嗽连嘴唇都肿了
[21:46] Oh, come on. don’t fall for that. she’s a little world-class performer. 行了 别被她骗了 她耍花招可是世界级的
[21:49] I don’t think she’s acting right now. give me one second. 我觉得她不太对劲儿 你就别说了
[21:52] – are you allergic to something? – nuts. -你是不是对什么东西过敏啊? -坚果
[21:54] Did you know that? 你不知道吗?
[21:56] The dessert has nuts. take her to the hospital. come on. 这甜点里面有坚果 快送她去医院 快
[22:01] Hospital. where’s the nearest hospital? 医院 最近的医院在哪儿?
[22:02] Ninth and woodrow. I’ll get the car. 奈斯伍德医院 我去开车
[22:05] Where you going? what are you doing? 你要去哪儿? 你干什么去?
[22:09] Move, move! move! 闪开! 闪开! 闪开!
[22:11] Excuse me, sir. 不好意思 先生
[22:27] Help! my daughter needs help! help! 救命! 我女儿需要急救
[22:30] What do we got here? – help. she’s allergic. -她怎么了? -救救她 她过敏了
[22:32] She can’t breathe. she’s allergic to nuts. 她喘不上来气了 她吃坚果过敏了
[22:35] Looks like an anaphylactic reaction. set her down. 看起来是过敏的症状 把她放下
[22:38] – she can’t breathe. – baby. baby, open up your mouth. -她喘不上气了 -宝贝 把嘴巴张开
[22:42] Airway’s almost closed. let’s move her. 气管都要堵死了 把她移到抢救室
[22:44] – ten liters non-rebreather mask. – Peyton. Peyton. -准备十升氧气和呼吸面具 -佩顿 佩顿
[22:48] I’ll show you to the family waiting room. 我带你去等候室
[22:49] It’s going to be fine. they’re going to take good care of her. 一切都会没事儿的 他们会照顾好她的
[22:51] She’ll be okay. 她就会没事儿了
[22:55] Peyton Kelly’s father? 谁是佩顿·凯莉的父亲?
[23:01] I’m peyton’s dad. 我是
[23:03] Your daughter is responding well to the treatment. 你女儿已经脱离危险了
[23:05] We’re going to keep her overnight just to be sure, 我们需要留她在这里过夜观察病情
[23:07] But she’s going to be fine. 不过她很快就会好的
[23:11] – thank you so much. thank you. – you were really, really lucky this time. -太谢谢你了 -你女儿这次可真算是命大了
[23:19] – she’s going to be all right. – yeah. -她会康复的 -是的
[23:26] Please tell me Peyton’s all right. 别告诉我佩顿出什么事儿了
[23:29] She’s going to be… 她很快就会…
[23:34] She’s going to be fine. the doctor says that she’s going to be fine. 她会康复的 大夫说她会康复的
[23:38] You’re lucky I haven’t called the police. 我没叫警察来算是便宜你了
[23:42] – Karen? – I got home early, -凯伦? -我比预定的早到家
[23:44] And I see you and peyton. 就在杂志封面上看到
[23:46] Your faces plastered on the front of every magazine. 佩顿和你那张醉醺醺的臭脸
[23:49] I called Peyton a hundred times yesterday. she didn’t answer. 我昨天给佩顿打了无数遍电话 她没有接
[23:52] I flew out here, got off the plane, and I see all of this on the news. 我就飞到这儿了 一下飞机就听到佩顿出事儿了
[23:58] Karen? 凯伦?
[23:59] Is that all you can say for yourself, is “Karen”? 你能在我面前说的就只有”凯伦”吗?
[24:02] – i… I thought you were dead. – I can assure you, I’m not dead. -我… 以为你死了呢 -现在你知道我没死吧
[24:10] – how did you find her? – I didn’t. she found me. -你是怎么找到她的? -我没有 她来找我的
[24:14] Wait a minute. is Peyton’s mom still in africa? 等下 佩顿的妈妈是不是还在非洲呢?
[24:26] She didn’t tell you, did she? 她没和你说 对不对?
[24:31] Joe, 乔
[24:35] Sara died in a car accident six months ago. 萨拉六个月前就出车祸死了
[24:49] Oh, Peyton. 噢 佩顿
[25:04] So when we got to boston, I put you into the car service. 我到波士顿的时候 不是给你订好了车
[25:09] I sort of e-mailed and changed the drop-off location. 我发送电子邮件给出租车公司更改了地址
[25:13] The driver took me to Joe’s. 司机把我送到乔这里
[25:16] Where does everybody at your ballet school think you are? 那你怎么和那个该去的芭蕾舞学校说的?
[25:19] In africa with you. 他们以为我在非洲和你在一起
[25:23] The most important thing is that you’re okay. 真是谢天谢地 你没事儿
[25:27] But we’re going to discuss everything else when we get home. 不过我们回家了之后可要跟你好好算算帐
[25:30] – home? – yes. -回家? -是的
[25:32] As soon as Peyton’s strong enough, we’re going to go home. 只要佩顿康复得差不多了 我们就回家
[25:35] Hold on a sec. you can’t come in here and think she’s going to go home… 等下 你不能冲进来就把她带走…
[25:38] You know what? we’re going to discuss the travel plans a little later. 你知道吗 我们一会儿再商量
[25:42] Right now, Peyton needs to get some rest. 现在佩顿最需要的是休息
[25:48] I’m telling you. it’s terrible timing. 我要跟你说 这时间不合适的
[25:50] It’s absolutely terrible timing. with the… 这是最不合适的时候了 我即将…
[25:52] I’m gonna go get everybody some coffee. 我给大家拿点咖啡过来
[25:54] – do you want some coffee? – double non-fat latte. -来点咖啡? -两杯无脂拿铁咖啡
[25:58] Okay. okay. 好的
[26:20] Forget about timing. I don’t care about the game. 别说那些事情了 我不在乎比赛怎么样
[26:22] I just care about her. 我最在乎的是她
[26:24] All right. I understand. but if you could just leave it to… 好的 我很理解 但是如果你现在离开球队…
[26:28] – can we talk? – yeah. -我们能谈谈吗? -好的
[26:34] She’s asleep. it’s okay. 她睡着了 没什么可担心的了
[26:42] Here. 拿着
[26:45] We’re all good. 我们都够意思吧
[26:49] Are you saying you want Peyton to live here with you? 你是想要佩顿留在你身边吗?
[26:51] – yes, that’s exactly what I’m saying. – you haven’t even been in her life. -是的 那正是我的意思 -你从来没照顾过她
[26:55] That’s not my fault. I didn’t even know she existed! 那不是我的错 我以前都不知道有个女儿
[26:58] And we’ve come such a long way in a short time. 在这几天中我们相处的很好
[27:00] What, you mean since a month ago when you left her in a bar? 什么 你忘了你一个月前把她丢在酒吧里了?
[27:03] I am not the same man that I was. 我不再是那样没心没肺了
[27:05] Or an hour ago when she almost died on your watch? 可一小时前她在你的监护下差死掉
[27:09] This is not about you. 我不是针对你
[27:11] This is about Peyton, what’s best for her. 要首先考虑佩顿 得找个最合适的地方供她成长
[27:15] And she needs to be in a stable home 她需要的是一个安定的家
[27:17] With someone who’s known her her whole life. 她需要一个对她知根知底的人一起生活
[27:19] Peyton needs her father. she needs me. 可佩顿需要一个父亲 她需要我
[27:22] Of course. it’ll be a huge distraction. 当然 这很让他分心
[27:27] And ugly. child custody fights always are. 孩子监护权的问题也很让人头痛
[27:33] Joe will be dragged through the mud. his endorsements torpedoed. 乔将陷入困境中 他的合同会毁了的
[27:37] He’s worked too hard to have it end like this. 他打球这么努力 怎么能这样就结束
[27:40] I just don’t see him getting through this. 我看他搞不掂这个问题
[27:42] My hard work goes down the drain. 我的一片苦心算是白费了
[27:45] This is exactly the sort of thing that could end his career. 这很有可能会结束他的职业生涯
[27:47] That’s not your decision to make. Sara appointed me her guardian. 这不是你说了算的 萨拉把我作为孩子的监护人
[27:51] I missed eight years of Peyton’s life. and I’m not going to miss any more. 我已错过了佩顿八年的时光 我不想再错过更多
[27:56] And I will fight for this. 我会要回我的监护权的
[27:57] Oh, that would be a great thing to put her through, don’t you think? 你觉得这对她来说是件好事吗?
[28:01] Do you have any idea how to take care of a child? 你知道怎么照顾孩子吗?
[28:03] I’ve been doing it for a month now! 我已经照顾她一个月了!
[28:06] And look where we’re standing, Joe. 那我们是怎么站在这里的 乔?
[28:17] Hey, p, you’re awake. 嘿 佩佩 你醒了
[28:23] – how you feeling? – I’m okay. -你感觉怎么样? -我好多了
[28:27] – I want to go home. – okay. -我想要回家 -好的
[28:32] No problem. doctor said you could come home tomorrow. 没问题 大夫说你明天就能回家
[28:35] Then we can go home. 到时候我们就回家
[28:37] I want to go home now with aunt Karen. 我现在就想和凯伦阿姨回家
[28:45] P, if it’s… if it’s what I said at the restaurant, 佩佩 如果我在餐馆说的话伤害了你
[28:50] Honey, I didn’t mean that. 宝贝儿 我不是故意的
[28:52] I just want to go home with aunt Karen. 我就是想和凯伦阿姨回家
[28:55] I never should’ve come here. 我本不该来找你的
[29:18] Take care of her, will you? 照顾好她 好吗?
[29:20] Hey, you know who lives in this building? 嘿 你知道谁住在这里吗?
[29:23] Joe kingman, the quarterback. how about that, huh? 乔·科曼 那个的四分卫 你们知道吗?
[29:45] Come on, Spike. 过来 斯派克
[29:48] Spike. 斯派克
[29:53] Spike, not tonight. come on, Spike. 斯派克 今晚不行了 过来 斯派克
[29:56] Spike, there’s nothing under there. she’s gone. come on. 斯派克 那里什么都没有 她走了 过来
[30:01] Is that her bag? 这是她的包?
[30:32] “what’s the best thing that’s ever happened to you?” “发生在你身上的最美好事情是什么呢?”
[31:17] “dear Joe, I have written this letter a thousand times “亲爱的乔 这封信我已经写过无数遍了了”
[31:22] “but I could never find the right words. “但是我就是不知道怎么跟你说才合适”
[31:24] – “we have a daughter.” we have a daughter. -“我们有了个女儿” 我们有了个女儿
[31:26] – her name is Peyton. – “her name is Peyton.” -她叫佩顿 -“她叫佩顿”
[31:28] She’s like you in so many ways, athletic, headstrong… 她和你很像 很运动 脾气任性
[31:35] Hi, this is Peyton and Karen. 嘿 这是佩顿和凯伦的家
[31:37] Leave us a message. bye. 我们不在家 给我们留言吧 再见
[31:41] I’m so afraid you’ll be angry with me 我恐怕你会对我生气
[31:43] And not want anything to do with her. 也不想看到有个女儿
[31:46] We had already decided to go our separate ways. 我们决定过我们自己的生活
[31:50] I rationalized that I was doing the right thing in keeping her from you. 我觉得让她远离你是一件正确的事情
[31:55] You were just starting out in your career. 你才开始你的职业生涯
[31:58] A child would have been such a distraction. 一个孩子会让你分心的
[32:08] Idiot. 傻瓜
[32:12] He’s open, Joe. Sanders is wide open. 他说得对 乔 桑德斯说的非常对
[32:29] Hi, this is Peyton and Karen. 嗨 这是佩顿和凯伦的家
[32:32] Leave us a message. bye. 请留言 再见
[32:34] Hey, just calling to say that… 我打来是想告诉你…
[32:40] Spike, he misses you and… 斯派克 他很想你
[32:46] I mean, Spike really misses you, he… 我是说斯派克他真的很想你 他…
[32:52] Sounds like someone else misses her, too. 听起来好像还有个人也很想她
[32:57] Oh, hey. 是你啊
[32:59] Sanders, I was just… 桑德斯 我正要和…
[33:01] I was talking to… 我正要…
[33:05] Tell me what I’m supposed to do. 告诉我该怎么办
[33:09] Well, the only thing you can do 嗯 你唯一能做的就是
[33:12] Is make sure that she knows you love her 让她知道你很爱她
[33:15] And that nothing’s ever going to change that. 而且任何事情都不能改变这一点
[33:18] And then when she’s ready, she’ll find you again. 等她想清楚了 她会再来找你的
[33:22] – you know, I owe you a big “thank you.” – oh yeah? for what? -对你 我感激不尽 -是吗? 为什么?
[33:26] Just for catching everything I’ve thrown at you all these years. 就为了这些年你替我收拾残局
[33:31] That’s what friends are for. 这是朋友该做的
[33:38] Hey, old man. are we ready to win the big game? 嗨 兄弟 准备好去赢比赛了?
[33:41] Hold on a second, Joe. can we have a word with you? 等会 乔 我们能和你聊两句吗?
[33:43] Word has it that your daughter is no longer staying with you. 听说你女儿离开你了?
[33:46] How much easier will it be for you to focus on football 总算没有这个八岁的小家伙来让你分神了
[33:49] Without the distraction of an eight-year-old? 这下更容易把心思放在球赛上了吧
[33:51] She’s not a distraction. she’s my daughter. 她不会令我分神 她是我的女儿
[33:54] I’d want her here with me 我想和她在一起
[33:56] Even if it meant I’d never play another football game again. 即使我再也不能打比赛了
[34:00] There’s nothing that I love more than my daughter. 我爱她胜过一切
[34:04] Nothing. 一切
[34:29] Here we are as the two biggest rivals in football square off 我们的两大宿敌此刻要对决了
[34:33] For their chance to etch their names in sports history. 要为谁能载入史册而一较高下
[34:36] You know, and I think the question today, Marv, 玛夫 我想今天的关键是
[34:38] Is will Joe Kingman finally get a chance at glory? 到底是乔·科曼能扬眉吐气?
[34:40] Or will new york win their third title in the last four years? 还是纽约队能在四年里第三次夺冠?
[34:44] – come on, let’s go. – let’s go, Joe. -加油 我们上 -上吧 乔
[34:45] Third and long for the rebels. 比赛开始
[34:47] Here’s Kingman… back to throw. 是科曼… 他得球突击
[34:50] Oh, he’s drilled by the linebacker, Drake. 噢 他被对方后卫德雷克扑到
[34:53] New york has recovered the fumble. 纽约队抢回失球
[34:56] Boomer, Kingman is way off his game today. 布莫·科曼今天状态不佳啊
[34:59] This is not the same boston team 波士顿队好像变成另外一支球队了
[35:01] We’ve seen march through the playoffs. 风采不再了
[35:03] You know Marv, I can’t explain this. 玛夫 我不知道怎么了
[35:03] You know Marv, I can’t explain this. 玛夫 我真的不知道怎么了
[35:04] I mean, he’s missing wide-open receivers. 我是说 他接连失误
[35:06] He’s been sacked four times, and he looks like he’s distracted to me. 而且被4次阻截 他看起来心不在焉
[35:10] So whatever that distraction is, he’s got to put it aside. 不管什么让他分神 他都得抛到脑后 集中比赛
[35:13] He owes it to his teammates and the fans of the boston team 他得向他的队友 广大的球迷一个交待
[35:15] To play it and lay it on the line. 好好拿下几个底线得分
[35:17] Your guy’s not looking so hot. 你朋友看上去不怎么样
[35:20] How long has it been since you’ve had one of your own Fanny’s burgers? 你有多久没吃自己的番尼汉堡了?
[35:28] Too long, is my guess. 我猜很久了吧
[35:34] Deflects right lead, speed left squirrel. on one. ready? 右边攻击 左线防守 准备好了吗?
[35:37] The rebels trailing seven-three. 现在比分7比3
[35:39] Less than a minute remaining in the first half. 上半场只剩不到一分钟了
[35:42] Kingman has his team at the line. 科曼在底线布置队形
[35:44] Cooper, wide right, shifts back to tight end. 库珀从右边换到后方
[35:48] Signal’s called, and here’s Kingman. 比赛恢复 科曼拿球
[35:51] Yes, go! 好的 上!
[35:52] Kingman on the run. 科曼在向前冲
[35:54] He is crushed. 他被撞倒了
[35:57] “crushed” is right, Marv. 对 的确是被撞到了 玛夫
[35:58] Drake, the linebacker for new york, is having a whale of a football game. 德雷克 纽约队的后卫比赛经验丰富
[36:02] They are on a mission to shut Kingman up. 他们势必要把科曼阻截在外
[36:04] Welcome to the championship game, Kingman. 欢迎参加冠军杯 科曼
[36:09] Who’s the king now, Joe? I am! 谁才是王者 乔? 我才是!
[36:11] Come on, Joe! get up, Joe! 快 乔! 起来 乔!
[36:14] – yeah, baby! let’s go! – get Danville. -万岁 我们走 -叫丹维尔上
[36:17] Hold on for a second, Marv. Joe Kingman is still down. 等等 玛夫 乔·科曼还倒地不起
[36:19] It looks like he was hit by a truck. 他好像被卡车撞了一样
[36:21] Believe me, I know. I’ve been there. 相信我 我最清楚不过了 我经历过
[36:23] This hit is not going to be easy to come back from. 这一撞可没那么简单就恢复过来
[36:25] So, Boomer, you never want to speculate as to the extent of the injury. 布莫 不要随便对伤势下判断
[36:28] They’re being very careful, as you can see, 正如大家所见 他们小心翼翼的
[36:30] Lifting Joe Kingman onto that gurney. 把乔·科曼抬到担架上
[36:32] Well, they really can’t evaluate him on the field. 他们无法在赛场上给他诊断
[36:34] They want to do that in the locker room. 得在休息室好好检查
[36:36] Some way, Joe Kingman is going to have to find a way 不论如何 乔·科曼都得想法
[36:38] To get back on this field. 回到赛场上
[36:39] – don’t worry, he’s tough. – he better be. -别担心 他很坚强 -他最好是
[36:42] Oh, he is. tough as nails. 当然了 坚不可摧
[36:46] And there’s the backup quarterback, Danville, taking the knee, 他们只有用替补丹维尔上场了
[36:49] So that does it for the first half. 上半场结束
[36:51] This is not good for the rebels. 形势对波士顿队不利
[36:52] They have got to hope that Kingman can find the strength to come back. 只有寄希望于科曼能如有神助
[36:55] – all right, what’s going on here? – it doesn’t look good, coach. -状况如何? -教练 不太妙
[36:57] He’s got a separated shoulder, bruised ribs. I think he’s done. 他肩部错位 肋骨受伤 我看上不了
[37:01] Joe, it’s your call. 乔 你觉得呢
[37:02] If you think you can handle it, then… 如果你觉得还能挺 那么…
[37:06] What do you say? 你怎么看
[37:17] Put Danville in. 让丹维尔上
[37:20] That’s the best thing for the team. 这对全队最好了
[37:23] Can you believe this? 你能相信吗?
[37:24] It looks like Danville, the backup quarterback, is checking in. 他们似乎让替补四分卫丹维尔上场了
[37:28] He hasn’t played all season. 他整个赛季都没比赛了
[37:29] Can you say, “nightmare scenario for boston”? 看来波士顿的噩梦到来了
[37:32] He’s coming back out, right? you know how important this deal is. 他会回来的 对吧? 你知道这笔买卖多重要?
[37:35] Sam, baby. not to worry. our Joe’s not a quitter. 萨姆 宝贝 别担心 乔不会临阵逃脱的
[37:50] Go, boston. 波士顿 加油
[37:53] So, it’s all in the hands of the backup quarterback, Danville. 现在一切都交给替补四分卫丹维尔了
[37:56] And he’s in trouble, and down he goes. 他有麻烦了 他倒地了
[38:00] Joe kingman must be banged up pretty bad. 乔·科曼 一定是伤得很重了
[38:02] If not, he would never let maddox 否则绝不会让人替补自己
[38:03] Take him out of the championship game. 而自己无缘冠军杯的
[38:07] Turn them off. 关掉它
[38:10] I said turn them off! 我说关掉它
[38:13] Hey, Joe. you got money on new york or something? 嗨 乔 你是不是把钱压在纽约队了?
[38:20] Peyton? come here. 佩顿? 过来 宝贝
[38:25] It’s okay. 没事的
[38:29] Please tell me you’re not on the lam again. 别告诉我你又离家出走了
[38:30] No, this time she brought the warden with her. 不 这次她带着监护人
[38:34] – what are you guys doing here? – I called an audible. -你们在这干什么? -我求她陪我来的
[38:38] See, I thought you’d be better off without me. 我以为我不在你会更好
[38:42] But judging by the butt-whupping you got out there, I guess I was wrong. 不过看你刚才的表现 我猜我错了
[38:49] I love you, daddy. I want to come home. 我爱你 爸爸 我想回家
[38:53] I love you too, Peyton. I love you so much. 我也爱你 佩顿 非常爱你
[38:59] She needs her father. 她需要父亲
[39:02] She needs you, Joe. 她需要你 乔
[39:06] Are you serious? 你说真的
[39:10] – yeah. – yeah? -真的 -真的?
[39:12] – yeah. – come here! -真的 -过来!
[39:15] – daddy, can’t breathe. – Joe, can’t breathe. -爸爸 我不能呼吸了 -乔 我也是
[39:18] Me either. 我也是
[39:21] So, why aren’t you out there playing? 你怎么不出去比赛?
[39:23] I thought the team would be better off without me. 我想团队没有我更好
[39:25] I didn’t come all this way to see my dad sit out the big game. 我可不是大老远跑来看我爸坐冷板凳的
[39:29] I’m really banged up, p. 我真的不行 佩佩
[39:31] Did I just hear the king give up? 难道我们的国王要放弃了吗?
[39:34] We’ve worked way too hard for you to throw in the towel now. 我们付出这么多努力 不能放弃
[39:38] My dad’s not a quitter. and he never says no. 我爸爸不是个逃兵 他从不放弃
[39:59] I have an answer to your question, p. 我欠你一个回答 佩佩
[40:02] Win or lose today, 无论输赢
[40:04] You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me. 你都是我这辈子最美好的经历
[40:30] Marv, what is this? 玛夫 我们看到了什么
[40:31] There’s some sort of commotion down by the tunnel. 从入口处传来一阵骚动
[40:36] Time! time! 暂停! 暂停!
[40:38] And it’s Joe Kingman. he’s come out! 是乔·科曼 他回来了!
[40:41] What a moment for kingman, his teammates, 对他的队友和球迷来说
[40:43] And certainly boston’s fans. 这是怎样一个激动人心的时刻啊
[40:45] – Joe! Joe! Joe! Joe! Joe! – Joe! Joe! Joe! Joe! Joe! 乔! 乔! 乔! 乔! 乔! 乔! 乔! 乔!
[40:49] All right. all right. coach, your call. 好了好了 教练 你怎么说
[40:54] Your team. 你来负责
[40:56] All right. train red two. fifty win pass zebra. all right? 好 2人防卫 线后五十码进攻 明白了?
[41:01] Hey, hey, hey, come on! nobody look at the clock! look at me! look at me! 喂 都不要看时间 看着我!
[41:04] We got plenty of time, and I’m going to tell you why. 我们有足够的时间
[41:06] You know why? because the rebels never say “no.” 知道为什么吗 因为反叛队从不放弃
[41:10] Break! 攻击!
[41:13] Come on, Joe! destroy them! 加油 乔! 打垮他们!
[41:16] With only a minute remaining, kingman would have to put together 只有不到一分钟了
[41:19] The drive of the century. 科曼必须全力以赴
[41:20] He’ll have to march the rebels 65 yards. 他必须冲刺65码
[41:24] Boomer, he has no timeouts remaining 布莫 他没有时间浪费了
[41:26] And they need a touchdown for the win. 要赢 必须触地得分
[41:30] Down set! 准备
[41:32] All right, Kingman makes changes at the line. 好的 科曼对阵型做出了改变
[41:35] Go daddy! daddy! daddy! 加油 爸爸!
[41:39] Back 88. 准备
[41:42] Back 88! 准备
[41:47] Kingman. back to throw. he’s forced out of the pocket. 科曼接球 他突出重围
[41:52] And now flips it… 然后传球
[41:54] Webber with the catch! 韦伯接球
[41:57] But he cuts inside. does not go to the outside. 但他被截在内场了 没冲到外场
[42:00] Can’t get out of bounds to stop the clock. 无法到达禁区
[42:01] Webber needed to get out of bounds. 韦伯需要进入到禁区
[42:03] He knows that they don’t have any timeouts left. 他知道他们不能再浪费时间了
[42:05] Now, it’s up to Kingman to get his team to the line of scrimmage 现在科曼让队员快速回线了
[42:08] And call a play quickly. 立刻开球
[42:09] Black! fifty-nine razor! 黑线! 五十九码!
[42:12] Take Drake! 注意德雷克!
[42:13] Now second down with 24 seconds left from the boston 44. 现在留给波士顿的只有24秒44码的距离了
[42:17] Out of the shotgun. 不在短攻范围内
[42:19] Can’t find anybody, he’s on the run. 无人接应 他独自前冲
[42:22] There’s the “Kingman swing.” 科曼式回转又出现了
[42:25] Kingman with some fancy footwork. 科曼展现出精湛的步法
[42:27] Fancy? the king looks downright graceful all of a sudden. 精湛? 国王似乎突然变得从容起来
[42:30] He’s to the 25… the 20… 他正冲向25码… 20码…
[42:33] He took a hard hit! oh, man! 哦天啊 他又被重重的撞了一下
[42:36] Knocked out of bounds at the 17. 在17码处被撞倒
[42:39] Come on, Joe. get up. get up, Joe! 起来 乔 起来
[42:41] Can he get up, though? that’s the question. 问题是他还能起来吗?
[42:47] Yeah! 噢!
[42:50] I’ll tell you, Kingman continues to show his toughness. 让我来告诉你 科曼继续展现了他的顽强
[42:53] And, marv, with four seconds left to go in the game, 同时只留下了4秒钟继续比赛
[42:56] I don’t know a quarterback who doesn’t live for a moment like this. 我想每一位后分卫都为了这一刻而存在着
[43:01] Come on, guys. come on, team. come on. 加油! 兄弟们
[43:04] come on, rebels! you can do it! 加油! 你能做到的!
[43:07] come on, number one! 加油! 你是最棒的!
[43:08] Great block, Webber. great block. 阻挡的好 韦伯
[43:11] It has come down to this. 现在只剩下最后一次进攻机会了
[43:12] With time for one last play, Kingman brings his team to the line. 科曼把队伍集合
[43:16] Can he pull off yet another miracle? 他能再次创造奇迹吗?
[43:18] Marv, this is Joe Kingman’s moment. can he deliver? 玛夫 这是属于乔·科曼的时刻 他能完成使命吗?
[43:21] This is the stuff that legends are made of. 这是传奇的铸造之刻
[43:23] Come on, daddy! 加油 爸爸!
[43:26] Check 52! 52! 注意52码! 52!
[43:31] I’m going to show you who the real king is, Joe. 我会让你看看谁才是真正的王者 乔
[43:33] You about to get done lit up, son! 小子 你能办到吗?
[43:35] What? are you stupid or something? 什么? 你傻了吧
[43:38] “stupid” is a mean word! “傻”是个刻薄的词
[43:40] Hut-hut! hut! 准备
[43:45] Stay off my quarterback! 离我们的四分卫远点!
[43:47] In what could be the final play of the season 本赛季最后一次进攻会发生什么呢
[43:50] Kingman looking downfield. he has Sanders. 科曼看向前场 他把球传给桑德斯
[44:03] It is caught! 球被接住了!
[44:04] Touchdown! boston has won the championship! 触地得分! 波士顿赢得了冠军杯!
[44:22] Let’s go watch my mvp take your 25 million, shall we? 让我们去看看我们的最佳球员怎么拿你的2500万吧
[44:28] An incredible ending to a magnificent career. 伟大事业的完美谢幕
[44:31] Joe kingman, finally a champion. 乔·科曼 最终夺冠
[44:34] Okay, Joe. this is it. “i’m going to Fanny’s burgers.” 好了 乔 就是现在 要说”我要去吃番尼汉堡”
[44:38] Hey, Joe Kingman, you’ve just won the championship, 乔·科曼 你刚刚获得冠军杯
[44:41] So what are you going to do now? 现在打算怎么庆祝啊?
[44:46] I’m going to take my daughter home. 我要带女儿回家
[45:01] Daddy, you won the championship. 爸爸 你赢了比赛
[45:03] Oh, Peyton, I’ve won much more than that. 佩顿 我不止是赢了比赛而已
[45:14] Yeah! 万岁!
2007年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Wallace and Gromit in A Matter of Loaf and Death(超级无敌掌门狗:面包与死亡事件)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Super(超级英雄)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme