Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The French Connection(法国贩毒网01)[1971]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The French Connection(法国贩毒网01)[1971]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:法国贩毒网01
英文名称:The French Connection
年代:1971

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[03:35] Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐
[03:37] -What’s your name, little boy? -Eric. -你叫什么名字 小男孩 -艾瑞克
[03:40] Hm? Eric. What do you want for Christmas? 艾瑞克 你要什么圣诞礼物
[03:44] A Johnny Lightning 500. 一部尊尼闪电五百型汽车
[03:46] -You been good, little boy? -Yeah. -你们都是乖孩子吗 -是的
[03:49] Good. You like Santa Claus? Huh? 很好 你们喜欢圣诞老人吗
[03:53] Now, you like Santa Claus, right? 你们喜欢圣诞老人是吗
[04:02] Let’s sing a little song. “Jingle Bells.” 那就让我们一起唱首圣诞之歌
[04:29] Get up. 起来
[04:30] Get up! And hold them up. 起来 举起手
[04:45] -Hold it! -Freeze! -抓住他 -不要跑
[04:47] Jimmy, watch it. He’s got a knife. 吉米 小心 他手上有刀
[05:26] -Hold it, you son of a bitch! -No, no! -别跑 你这个浑帐 -不 不要
[05:35] That’s enough. Don’t kill him. That’s enough! 够了 不要杀他 够了
[05:42] -Get up! -Come on, give me a break! -起来 -快起来 放过我吧
[05:48] -I aingt done nothing, man. -Break, your ass. -我什么都没做 老兄 -放过你才怪
[05:52] -Come on. -Get up! -拜托 -起来
[06:00] Will you stop it? Stop it! 适可而止一点 住手
[06:04] -Jimmy. -Let me bust him. I wanna bust him. -吉米 -让我打 让我来
[06:08] -I wanna bust him. -Let me talk to him. Let me talk to him! -我要打他 -让我跟他谈谈 只要一分钟就好
[06:12] You got a friend here. You got a friend. 你在这里有个朋友 你有个朋友
[06:15] You gonna tell us who your man is? 你一定要告诉我们谁是你的顾客
[06:16] When’s the last time you picked your feet? 你什么时候洗的脚
[06:18] Who’s your connection, Willie? What’s his name? 谁是你的顾客 威利 他叫什么名字
[06:21] -Answer him! -No, no, man! -快回答他 -不 不要
[06:25] Is it Joe the barber? That’s who it is, isn’t it? 是发型师乔吗 就是发型师乔吧
[06:28] Don’t give us any shit. What’s Joe’s last name? 不要想骗我们 这个乔姓什么
[06:31] -I don’t know, man! -Give him a chance. Just give him a chance. -我不知道 -吉米 给他一个机会 再给他个机会
[06:34] All I know is he lives on 125th Street, man. Above the barber shop. 我只知道他住在125街 就在发型屋楼上
[06:38] What side of the street does he live on? North or south? 街的哪一边 北边还是南边
[06:41] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[06:43] What side of the street does he live on? 他住街的哪一边
[06:45] -When’s the last time you picked your feet? -What’s he talking about? -你什么时候洗的脚 -他在说什么
[06:49] I got a man in Poughkeepsie wants to talk to you. 波基普西有人想跟你谈谈
[06:52] You ever been in Poughkeepsie? 你去过波基普西吗
[06:54] Hey, man, give me a break. 拜托 放过我吧
[06:55] Come on, say it. Let me hear you say it. 快点 快点说 让我听到你说的
[06:58] Have you ever been to Poughkeepsie? 你去过波基普西吗
[06:59] You’ve been to Poughkeepsie? I wanna hear it! 你去过波基普西 对吧 我要听到你亲口说
[07:02] -Yes, I’ve been to Poughkeepsie. -You sat on the edge of the bed. -是的 我去过那里 -你坐在床边 对吧
[07:06] You took off your shoes and picked your feet, didn’t you? 你把鞋子脱掉然后用手抓脚 对吧
[07:09] -Now say it! -Yes. -快点回答 -是的
[07:11] All right. You put a shiv in my partner. You know what that means, goddamnit? 你斩了我的伙伴一刀 你知道代表什么吗
[07:15] All winter I gotta listen to him gripe about his bowling scores. 整个冬天我都得听着他抱怨
[07:18] I’m gonna bust your ass for those three bags, 现在我要以持有这三包毒品罪名逮捕你
[07:20] then I’m gonna nail you for picking your feet. 我还要因为你在波基普西抓脚而将你定罪
[08:15] Merci. 谢谢你
[08:40] Bonjour. 早安
[08:57] C’est merveilleux, cheri. 太美了 亲爱的
[08:59] Tu me gates, Je t’aime. 你宠坏我了
[09:16] C’est pour toi, cheri. 这是送你的 亲爱的
[09:24] Merci, cherie. 谢谢你 亲爱的
[10:13] Need a little help there? 需要帮忙吗
[10:17] -You dumb guinea. -How the hell did I know he had a knife? -你这个蠢蛋 -我怎么知道他有刀
[10:20] -Never trust a nigger. -He could’ve been white. -绝对不要相信黑人 -也有可能是白人
[10:22] -Never trust anyone. Going sick? -No. -绝对不要相信任何人 请病假吗 -不要
[10:25] -Are you going sick? -No! -你要请病假吗 -不要
[10:27] What d’you say we go to Chez for a drink? 我们去萧兹酒吧混个半小时喝几杯酒 你认为如何
[10:29] Jimmy, I’m beat. I’m gonna go home. 天啊 我真的累死了 我想回家
[10:31] All right, all right. One drink. 好吧 好吧 只饮一杯
[10:33] -Drink this. -Whip it out. -要饮就饮这个 -一口就饮光了
[12:36] I make at least two junk connections at that far table over in the corner. 我看到角落那张台至少有两个毒鬼
[12:45] The guy in the striped shirt and tie combo, 穿条纹恤衫打领带那个
[12:48] I know him too. 我也认识他
[12:50] I thought we came here to buy me a drink. 我以为你想请我饮酒才来这里
[12:58] Who is that clown? 那个小丑是谁
[13:01] It’s a policy guy from Queens. 他是皇后区的非法彩券商
[13:13] -Dig the creep that’s coming to the table now. -It’s Jewish Lucky. -那个难看的家伙走过来了 -他的外号叫犹太幸运者
[13:18] He don’t look the same without numbers across his chest. 胸前少了号码 看起来不太一样
[13:21] That table is definitely wrong. 那一桌人一定有鬼
[13:43] More! 再来
[13:46] More! 再来
[13:51] What about the last of the big-time spenders? Do you make him? 那个大老板呢 你认识他吗
[13:55] No. You? 不认识 你呢
[13:57] He’s spreading it around like the Russians are in Jersey. 他花钱的样子真呕心
[14:09] Oh, yes. 没错
[14:11] What do you say we stick around and give him a tail? 我们留下来跟踪他好吗
[14:20] Come on. Just for fun. 好啦 好玩嘛
[14:22] Give who a tail? 要跟踪谁
[14:25] The greaser with the blonde. 那个带着金发美女人意大利佬
[14:31] What for? You wanna play hide the salami with his old lady? 做什么 你想跟他老婆玩捉迷藏
[14:38] Yeah. 没错
[14:52] Miss, can I ask you about those boots? They’re… 小姐 我想请问你的靴子
[15:35] Monica. 莫妮卡
[15:38] -Who in the hell’s that? -Who keeps score? -她到底是谁 -为什么问我
[15:46] Kissy devil, isn’t he? Look at him. 亲吻恶魔 对吧 看看他
[15:50] Well, they’re all cousins. You know that. 你知道他们都是一伙的
[15:54] Yeah, say good-bye. Come on. What’s he got now? 对 说再见吧 快点 目前他的地盘在哪里
[15:58] -Hudson Terraplane, that’s what he got. -No, no. -整个哈德逊区都是他的地盘 -不 不
[16:02] -Easy. -OK. -慢一点 -好了
[16:05] Go to work. 开始工作了
[16:11] Cloudy, I’ll lay odds he takes us to dago town. 哥迪 我打赌他一定会带我们到意大利区
[16:14] We’ll take him, Popeye. He’s nothing. 我们可以跟着他 大力水手 他根本不算什么
[16:43] Seven o’clock in the morning. I don’t believe it. 已经是早上七点了 我不相信
[16:48] Relax. You’re having fun, aingt you? 轻松点 你玩得很高兴吧
[17:42] If that’s not a drop, I’ll open a charge for you at Bloomingdale’s. 如果不是送毒品 你在布鲁明戴尔的开销我付钱
[17:46] Make it Alexander’s. I like the toy department. 改成亚历山大 我喜欢玩具部
[18:39] He’s coming back. 他转回来了
[18:40] Pass him. Make a left. 超过他 左转
[22:45] Alain. 阿兰
[23:17] Our friend’s name is Boca. Salvatore Boca. B-O-C-A. 我们的朋友名叫波卡 萨尔瓦多·波卡
[23:22] They call him Sal. He’s a sweetheart. 大家都叫他萨尔 他是个甜心
[23:25] He was picked up on suspicion of armed robbery. Now get this. 他曾因涉嫌持枪抢劫而遭警察询问
[23:29] Three years ago he tries to hold up Tiffany’s 他在三年前曾试图在大白天
[23:31] on Fifth Avenue in broad daylight. 抢劫第五大道的蒂凡尼名店
[23:33] He could’ve got two and a half to five, but Tiffany’s wouldn’t prosecute. 刑期可从二年半到五年 但蒂凡尼不愿提出诉讼
[23:37] Also, downtown they’re pretty sure he pulled off a contract on a guy named DeMarco. 警方确定他杀了迪马可
[23:42] -How about his old lady? -Her name’s Angie. She’s a fast filly. -他老婆呢 -她叫安琪 聪明又难以捉摸
[23:46] She drew a suspended for shoplifting a year ago. 一年前曾因偷窃商店获判缓刑
[23:49] She’s only a kid. 19, according to the marriage license. 她只是个孩子 才十九岁 刚好能够结婚
[23:53] 19 going on 50. 十九岁嫁给五十岁
[23:55] -What else? -He’s had the store a year and a half. -还有什么 -一年半前他开了一家店
[23:59] Takes in a fast seven grand a year. 每年轻松赚七千美元
[24:02] So what’s he doing with two cars and a tab at the Chez? 他那两部车和萧兹的帐单呢
[24:05] The LTD’s in his wife’s name. The Comet belongs to his brother Lou. 福特登记在老婆名下 水星则是他弟弟阿路的
[24:10] He’s a trainee at the garbageman’s school on Ward’s island. 目前他被关在华登岛监狱
[24:14] He did time a couple of years ago -assault and robbery. 他因涉嫌人身攻击及抢劫几年前被判刑
[24:18] Black Cadillac. 黑色凯迪拉克
[24:21] New Jersey plates. 新泽西车牌
[24:23] RWN-264. I know that one cat. RWN264 我认识那家伙
[24:24] We saw him outside the Pike Slip Inn the other day. 前几天我在派克史利旅店外曾看见过他
[24:28] I want a blouse like that for my girlfriend, 我想替我女朋友买一件那样的衣服
[24:30] but you could model it. 但我想请你做我的模特儿
[24:31] Better not let my husband hear that. 可别让我丈夫听到这种话
[24:34] I don’t care if he hears it. Will you do it for me? 我不在乎他有没有听到 你愿意帮我吗
[24:38] OK. How much are you gonna pay? 好啊 你打算付多钱
[24:41] -$50 an hour. -50 an hour?! -一小时五十元 -一小时五十元
[24:44] -I’ll do it. $200. -No, can’t afford it. -我做了 一共两百元 -我付不起
[24:47] I’ll call you later. Bye-bye. 我待会再打电话给你 再见
[24:51] Hey, it’s 1:30. I didn’t expect you till two. 已经一点半了 没想到你来得这么快
[24:55] -You work around here? -Across the street. -你在附近工作吗 -是的 就在对面
[24:58] That’s the third time he’s come here this week. 这是他这星期第三次来这里
[25:02] You got anything on this building? 你查出那栋楼有什么问题吗
[25:03] The building is clean. I checked the tenant list. 那栋楼没有问题 我查了所有租户的名单
[25:06] Remember Don Ameche, the actor? He lives here. 你记得那个演员唐·阿米奇吗 他就住在这里
[25:09] Oh, yeah, and somebody else. 对了 还有一个人
[25:12] -Does the name Joel Weinstock ring a bell? -You’re kidding. -你记得或乔·怀恩斯托克吗 -你在开玩笑吧
[25:15] No, sir. He lives right here. 不 他就住在这里
[25:19] He was the bank on the shipment out of Mexico three years ago. 墨西哥那次毒品运送就是他出的钱
[25:22] Yeah, so I hear. 是的 我也听说了
[25:40] He’s going to Ward’s Island. We’ll be spotted. Why’s he doing that? 他要去华登岛 到那里我们会被发现 他为什么要去
[25:43] Maybe he’s gonna go down and see his brother. 或许他只是去跟他弟弟面会
[25:46] Well, maybe it’s another drop. 或许又是要送毒品
[25:49] Well, he gets a free ride. 这次他不会被跟踪
[26:12] All right, Popeye’s here! 好了 大力水手在此
[26:14] Get your hands on your heads, get off the bar and get on the wall! 离开吧台 全部靠墙站好
[26:18] Come on, move, move! 快点 动作快
[26:20] Come on, move out! Face the wall. Turn around there. Move! 动作快一点 面向墙壁 快点转过身来 快点
[26:26] -Hands outta your pockets. -Turn around. -手不要插在袋里 -转过来
[26:28] Turn around. Get on the wall. 转过来 靠墙站好
[26:33] Hey, did you drop that? Pick it up. 那个是你掉的吗 拾起来
[26:36] -Pick it up! Come on, move! -What are you looking at? -快拾起来 快 动作快 -你在看什么
[26:41] All right, bring it here. Get your hands outta your pockets. 好 把它拿过来 手不要放在袋里
[26:44] -What’s my name? -Doyle. -我叫什么名字 -道义尔
[26:46] -What? -Mr Doyle. -什么 -道义尔先生
[26:48] Come here. D’you pick your feet? 过来 你洗过脚了吗
[26:51] Do you…? Get over there. Get your hands on your head. 你 过去那里 把手放在头上
[26:55] -Hold them up. -We told you people we were coming back. -不要动 -我说我们会再回来
[26:58] We’re gonna keep coming back until you clean this bar up. 我们会不断的一直来这里直到你不在酒吧贩毒为止
[27:01] Keep your eye on your neighbor. If he drops something, it belongs to you. 盯着你旁边的人 若他掉了东西 东西就算你的
[27:05] What is this? A fucking hospital here? Huh? 这算什么 该死的医院吗
[27:08] Turn around there, fella. What have we got here? 转过去 兄弟 我们还找到些什么
[27:11] This belong to you? Huh? 这是你的吗
[27:14] Stand up there, noddy. 站好 笨蛋
[27:18] Get your hands on your fucking head. 把你的手放在头上
[27:22] -You wanna take a ride there, fat man? -Oh, bullshit. -你想搭顺风车吗 肥佬 -放屁
[27:28] Pay attention. We’re gonna ask questions later. 大家注意 我们待会要问问题
[27:32] Turn around. 转过来
[27:44] All right, shut up there. Shut up! 好了 全部收声 收声
[27:49] Anybody want a milkshake? 有谁想饮奶昔
[27:58] All right, come over here. You and you. 好吧 过来 就是你 还有你
[28:01] Hey, whiskers! Come over here. 小胡子 过来
[28:05] Move ass when I call you! You! 我叫你的时候动作快点 你
[28:09] Come on, you, baldie. Come on, move. 快点来 光头佬 快点 动作快
[28:11] All right, put it on the bar. 好 把它放在吧台上
[28:14] -Get it on the bar! -Get the hell in there. -把它放在吧台上 -死进去
[28:16] -Put your hands on your head. -All of it. -把你的手放在头上 -每个人都一样
[28:21] Smart ass, you dropped something. Pick it up. 肥佬 你掉了东西 把它拾起来
[28:27] You want that hand broken? Get it up there. 你希望手被打断吗 把它放在吧台上
[28:31] What else you got here, huh? 你还有什么东西
[28:35] Turn around. 转过去
[28:38] You’re under arrest. That goes for you too. Get in that phone booth. Move! 你被捕了 你也一样 到电话亭里去 快点
[28:43] Get in there. Face the wall, 进去 面向墙壁
[28:45] put your hands against the wall and lock yourself in. 把你的手放在墙上 顺便把自己关进去
[28:51] Hey, you! 喂 你
[28:53] Haircut! Where are you going? 小子 你要上哪儿去
[28:57] You talking to me, baby? 你在跟我讲话吗 宝贝
[28:59] Yeah, I’m talking to you! Come here! 对 我在跟你讲话 过来
[29:01] -What’s happening? -Where you been? -发生什么事了 -你上哪儿去了
[29:03] -In there. -Can you stand a toss? -我一直在里面 -你可以接受搜身吗
[29:05] -Sure, I’m clean. -You use shit? -当然 我身上没有带毒品 -你吸毒了吗
[29:06] No, man. Who are you, 当然没有 老兄 你以为自己
[29:09] Dick Tracy or somebody? I said I was clean. 是狄克·崔西吗 我说过我是干净的
[29:10] -I’m not gonna get stuck, am I? -I’m clean! -你不会玩我吧 -我是干净的
[29:13] If I do, you know what happens. 如果你玩我 知道自己下场吧
[29:14] Yeah. I said I’m clean. 知道 我说过我是干净的
[29:16] Get off! I’ll break your motherfucking ass! 放开我 我可不是随便混的
[29:23] Give me a nickel. Give me a nickel. Come on! 给我个硬币 快给我个硬币
[29:26] I told you I’m clean. What the fuck you wanna come down on me like that for? 我告诉过你我是干净的 你为什么要找我麻烦
[29:37] -How’s everything? -Everything’s everything, baby. -情况如何 -一切都照旧 宝贝
[29:40] There’s nothing out there. It’s all milk. 为什么外面什么都没有 那些都是乳糖
[29:42] There aingt nothing around. Nobody’s holding. 这里什么都没有 没有人拥有毒品
[29:44] I got a name for you. Sal Boca. Brooklyn. 我告诉你一个名字 布鲁克林的萨尔·波卡
[29:48] -Boca? -Yeah. B-O-C-A. -波卡 -没错 就叫波卡
[29:51] -Never heard of him. -What about his wife Angie? -我没听说过他 -他老婆安琪呢
[29:55] Doesn’t register. There’s been some talk, though. 不认识 近来有一些传言
[29:58] -About what? -A shipment. -关于什么的 -有批货
[30:01] Coming in this week, the week after. Everybody’s gonna get well. 这礼拜或下礼拜会到 到时候大家就好过了
[30:05] -Well, who’s bringing it? -Who knows? -是谁送进来的 -鬼才知道
[30:17] -Where do you want it? -Huh? -你希望伤在哪里 -嗯
[30:19] -Where do you want it? -Oh, shit. This side. -你希望伤在哪里 -噢 妈的 这边好了
[30:29] Beat it! 滚吧
[30:32] I’m gonna check on this address. 我会去查布朗克斯的这个地址
[30:33] If they don’t know you, it’s your ass. 如果那边的人不认识你 你的麻烦可就大了
[30:36] -I thought I told you to stand there! -Get that hair down before Saturday. -我不是叫你站在那里吗 -礼拜六之前把头发剪了
[30:40] We’re going now. Good-bye! 我们要走了 再见
[30:44] Move ass. Tell everybody we’ll be back in an hour. 快点走 告诉大家 我们一小时后回来
[30:49] Great, but you belong in Bedford-Stuyvesant, not Ridgewood. 很好 但你们属贝德福德-斯图威桑特 不是里奇伍德区
[30:53] Why don’t you detach us? Give us a shot, 你干脆就派我们去好吗 让我们去试试
[30:55] at least till we find out if there’s anything here. 至少查查那里到底有没有状况
[30:57] Everybody wants Weinstock. 大家都想抓怀恩斯托克
[31:00] Maybe here’s the lead we’re looking for. We deserve this. 或许那里会有线索 这是我们应得的
[31:04] You couldn’t burn a three-time loser with this garbage. 你绝对无法利用这个线索逮到一个曾三次入狱的人
[31:08] The man has done absolutely nothing. You’ll wind up in an entrapment rap. 这家伙绝对什么都没做 你们两个会先被指控非法搜证
[31:13] Brooklyn is loaded with guys that own candy stores, 布鲁克林到处都是拥有两家糖果屋
[31:15] two cars and go to nightclubs. 两部汽车 晚上喜欢上俱乐部的人
[31:17] You put this hustler together with Weinstock 但你把这个糖果屋店主 跟怀恩斯托克联想在一起
[31:19] and maybe we got a big score. 或许我们能够查获大批毒品
[31:21] Big score, my ass! At best he’s selling nickel-and-dime bags. 大批毒品个屁 最多他只是分装小包零售
[31:24] I wouldn’t be infringing on your coffee break 如果真的只是小包零售
[31:27] if I thought it was a nickel-and-dimer. 我就不会打断你的咖啡时间
[31:29] Your hunches have backfired before, Doyle, 你的直觉曾经不灵 道义尔
[31:33] or have you forgotten about that already? 还是你已经忘记了
[31:35] Jesus Christ, Jimmy, what’s happened to you guys lately? 老天爷 吉米 你们俩最近到底怎么了
[31:38] Every year you lead the narcotic bureau in arrests. 每年你们都带着缉毒组抓人
[31:40] What was it, over 100 again last year? 去年有几次 一百多次吧
[31:43] Terrific. But who? What did you bring in? 厉害 但谁 你抓到谁了
[31:46] A high-school kid in short pants that had a twitch? 一个穿短裤 痉孪的高校生
[31:49] You grab a bellhop because he’s got three joints in his sock? 你捉到的是个打杂的 因为他袋里有三枝大麻烟
[31:56] Walter, we got the information there’s no shit on the street, right? 沃尔特 我们得到的消息是街头已经没有毒了 对吧
[32:01] It’s like a desert full of junkies waiting to get well. 但外头的毒品明明多的不得了 大家都期望状况能改善
[32:04] Goddamnit, this could be it. This little candy-store guy, he’s put on a big show 糖果屋店主在俱乐部大出风头
[32:08] in a club with no narcotics connections. They were all over him. 这种事并不正常 据知所有的毒品交易都跟他有关
[32:12] And after working a day and night, we tail him to Brooklyn. 我们辛苦地追踪他一天一夜 我们跟踪他到布鲁克林
[32:15] And we sat on him for practically a week, 然后暗中跟踪了一个星期
[32:17] and who do we come up with? Joel Weinstock. 我们查到了什么人 就是乔·怀恩斯托克
[32:20] Now you gotta let us have it. 你现在一定要让我们把握机会
[32:24] Do you believe all this crap? 你相信这种鬼话吗
[32:27] I go with my partner. 我同意我伙伴的话
[32:31] -What’ll it take? -A wire. -你需要什么 -监听一个电话
[32:34] No, two wires. One on the store, one on the house. 不 是两个电话 一个店里的 一个家里的
[32:38] You know I have to get a court order for a wire tap, don’t you? 你知道要监听电话必须有法院命令 对吧
[32:42] -But you’ll try. -We know you can do it, Walt. -但你会去试试看 -我们知道你一定行 沃尔特
[32:48] Popeye, you still picking your feet in Poughkeepsie? 大力水手 你还在波基普西洗脚
[32:58] Alors je vais un peu parler pour moi. 我不相信 所以我一定得为自己说话
[33:00] J’ai tendance a penser a mes propres problemes, enfin… 我一直在想自己的问题 刚才你说
[33:08] Monsieur Devereaux, is this your first trip to New York? 德佛先生 这是你第一次来纽约吗
[33:11] -Yes, it’s my first. -Why did you choose to come by ship? -是的 这是第一次 -你为什么选择搭船
[33:15] The next several weeks will be very difficult for me, 因为接下来的几个星期对我来说将会很辛苦
[33:18] and the ocean is the only place where the telephone isn’t ringing all the time. 唯有身处在大海之中才不会电话铃声一直响
[33:24] Do you agree with the recent survey finding 德佛先生 你是否同意
[33:27] that showed that Mayor Lindsay was the sexiest man in the world? 林赛市长是世上最性感的人
[33:38] Tout a fait, oui. 当然同意 是的
[34:33] Here’s the warrants and the court order for the wire tap. 法院同意监听的命令都在这里
[34:36] Judge gave you 60 days. 法官给你六十天的时间
[34:37] Mulderig and Kleingll sit in for the feds. They’ll make all the buys. 莫德利和克莱恩代表联邦政府 将由他们出面交易
[34:41] Make sure you keep them informed of everything that goes down. 你一定要让他们知道所有细节
[34:45] You know Doyle there, don’t you? 你认识道义尔吧
[34:47] Yeah, I know Popeye. 是的 我认识大力水手
[34:50] His brilliant hunches cost the life of a good cop. 他那聪颖的直觉曾害死一名好警察
[34:53] If this is the way you’re coming in on this, 如果你真的这样认为
[34:55] why not stay home and save us a lot of grief? 何不干脆留在家里 可以省了我们很多烦恼
[34:57] -Because that’s my opinion. -Shove it up your ass. -因为那就是我的看法 -你的狗屎看法
[35:01] Whatever. 随便
[35:02] Bill, do me a favor, give them a chance. 比尔 帮我个忙 给他们一次机会
[35:06] He came in with a little basic information. 他听到些小消息向局里报告
[35:07] You worked with him, had some trouble, 你以前曾跟他合作害你惹了一些麻烦
[35:08] but don’t get off on the wrong foot. 但别把事情搞乱好吗
[35:11] You have any problems, come to me. 如果你对他们有意见 我会处理的
[35:14] Simonson, just keep off my back. -萨缪逊 只要你别找我麻烦就好
[35:15] Just try and cool it with him. 你何不试着跟他们和平相处
[35:16] If you have any problems, come to me. I’ll handle him. 如果你们有问题直接来找我 我会应付他
[35:20] -I’ll be happy to work with him. -He’s a good cop. -我会很高兴跟他共事 -他是个好警察
[35:23] -He’s got good hunches once in a while. -Fine. Just keep him off my back. -偶而他会有好直觉 -很好 叫他少来惹我就行了
[35:27] Florida’s Mackel Brothers invite you to join the great escape. 佛罗里达州的麦科尔兄弟邀你参加大逃亡
[35:31] You can say good-bye to air pollution, commuting, high prices, rising taxes 你可以向空气污染 减刑 高物价 加税
[35:36] and cold, depressing winters. 及寒冷的冬天告别
[35:38] Mackel Brothers will show you the way to Florida and fresh, clean air. 科尔兄弟将让你见识佛罗里达新鲜的空气
[35:42] Warm and sunny year-round weather in a home that you’ll be proud to own. 和四季如春的气候
[35:46] Call Mackel Brothers right now… 马上打电话给麦科尔兄弟
[36:48] Popeye. 大力水手
[36:52] Popeye. 大力水手
[36:54] -What? -It’s me, Cloudy. Open the door. -什么事 -是我 克劳迪 快开门
[36:59] I can’t. 我没办法
[37:02] -What do you mean, you can’t? You all right? -Yeah, I’m all right. -你没办法是什么意思 你没事吧 -是的 我没事
[37:06] Let yourself in, will you? 你自己入来好吗
[37:53] What happened? 出了什么事
[37:59] That crazy kid. 那个疯小鬼
[38:03] She locked me up with my own cuffs. 她用我的手铐把我锁住了
[38:07] -Where’s the keys? -Over there. -锁匙在哪里 -就在那边
[38:21] Hi there. 你好
[38:37] Anybody hurt in this wreck? 有人在这垃圾堆中受伤吗
[38:44] I thought I told you to get plastic folders for this stuff. 我记得我要你记下监听内容
[38:49] Your scrapbook is like you. 你的笔记跟你一样
[38:53] -A mess. -Give me my pants, will you? -乱糟糟 -把裤子拿给我好吗
[38:59] Come on. 快点
[39:02] -Did you get the warrants? -Yeah. -拿到传票了吗 -是的
[39:05] I also got two feds. Mulderig and Klein. 还有两位联邦官员 莫德利和克莱恩
[39:10] What do we need those pricks for? 我们要那两个讨厌家伙干嘛
[39:13] Because our department’s got about 908 bucks to make buys, 因为局里有908元预算来买毒品当证据
[39:17] and they can get all they want from Uncle Sap. Hello. 而他们可以向联邦报支
[39:23] These yours, darling? 这些是你的吗 亲爱的
[40:11] 30 over here for this gentleman. Can I get 35? 这位先生出价30元 能否加到35元
[40:14] -35 here. -35 over here. Can I get 38? -有人喊35 -这位出35元 38元如何
[40:16] Yeah, right here. 是的 就是这位出38元
[40:18] 38 over here. How about 40? 这一位38元 40元如何
[40:19] 40. 40元
[40:19] 40 over here. I got 40. Can I get 41? 41? 这位出40元 目前叫40元 我能加到41元吗
[40:22] 40 once, 40 twice. Sold to the gentleman for $40. 40元一次 40元两次 以40元卖给这位先生
[40:26] We come now to the next number: 42399. 接下来拍卖的是42399号
[40:36] -10 bucks. -I got $10 over here. Do I hear 12? -10元 -这位出10元 有人出12元吗
[40:38] -12. -12 over here, 12. Can I get 14? -12元 -这位出12元 我能加价到14元吗
[40:41] 14. 14元
[40:41] 14 over here. How about 16? Can I get 16? 这位先生出14元 16元如何 16元
[40:43] -16. -18. -16元 -18元
[40:45] 18 over there. How about 20? 这位先生出价18元 20元如何
[40:46] -20. -$20 over here. How about 22? -20元 -这位叫20元 22元如何
[40:49] -22. -I got 22 over here. Can I get 24? -22元 -有人出22元 24元如何
[40:51] 24. 24元
[40:52] 24 over here. How about 25? 25, anybody? 这位出24元 25元如何 有人要出25元吗
[40:55] 25. 25元
[40:55] I got 25. Can I get 26? Can I get 26? 有人出价25元 我能叫26元吗 26元
[40:57] 25 once, 25 twice. Sold to the gentleman for 25. 25元一次 25元两次 以25元售给这位先生
[41:01] Every car sold here… 今天所卖出的所有车辆必须
[41:04] -Where are you? -Taking care of business. -你在哪里 -接洽生意
[41:07] What do you mean, taking care of business? It’s after midnight. 接洽生意是什么意思 现在都已经过了午夜
[41:11] You know, I had to meet some people tonight. 还要耽搁一点时间 我今晚要见一些人
[41:14] Well, finish all your meetingpeople and get back here now. 等你见完这些人后赶快回来
[41:17] And bring a pizza with you. 顺便替我买个薄饼
[41:19] Where am I gonna get a pizza this time of night? 这个时候我去哪里买薄饼
[41:22] Well, try, OK? 尽量找找好吗
[41:25] I don’t know where I’m gonna find a pizza joint open. 我不知道现在还有薄饼店营业
[41:27] -Sal? -Yeah. -萨尔 -什么事
[41:29] Don’t forget anchovies. 别忘了加鱼
[41:38] -Salvatore? -Yes. Yeah, yeah. Hello. -萨尔瓦多吗 -是的 我就是 你好
[41:41] -Who is it? -Yeah, this is Sal. How are you? -你是谁 -我是萨尔瓦多 你好吗
[41:44] -Sounds like a foreigner. -You meet me Wednesday at the hotel, OK? -听起来像外国人 -星期三到饭店来找我好吗
[41:48] -Sounds French. -Will I expect you? -听起来像法国人 -我能信任你吗
[41:50] -Yeah. What time? -12 o’clock. Yes? -当然 几点钟 -十二点可以吗
[41:53] Yeah. Yes. 可以 当然可以
[42:10] Strictly small potatoes. You sure can pick them, Doyle. 不过是几个小角色 当然你会挑上他们 道义尔
[42:18] Still wearing your gun on your ankle? 你的枪还绑在脚踝上吗
[42:21] Someone told me the reason why you do that is 有人告诉我你那么做的原因
[42:24] when you meet a chick and you rub up against her, 当你碰到女人 在她身上磨蹭时
[42:27] she can’t tell you’re a cop. 她才不会发现你是警察
[42:30] I said it’s bullshit. It’s gotta be a fast-draw gimmick or something. 我认为那是乱讲的 一定是为了方便速战速决
[42:35] Bill, why don’t you knock it off, huh? 比尔 你别闹了好吗
[42:38] He’s getting too far ahead. 他开得太前面了
[42:41] You’re gonna lose him. 你会跟丢他的
[43:01] For Christ’s sake, move the car! 看在老天份上 别堵车了
[43:11] What the hell is going on here? 到底发生什么事了
[43:15] Klein, this is Cloudy. Do you read me? 克莱恩 我是克劳迪 你听见我了吗
[43:22] Come in, for Christ’s sakes! 你赶快上车好吗
[43:24] This is Cloudy. Do you read me? Listen, we lost him on the bridge. 我是克劳迪 听见了吗 听着 我们在桥上跟丢他了
[43:31] Right. I got him. He’s heading north on East River Drive. 对 我看见他了 他在东河道上往北行驶
[45:23] Excuse me. 对不起
[45:36] You take Sal. I’ll take the beard. 你去跟踪萨尔 我跟踪那个大胡子
[45:39] There goes Sal. 萨尔往那边走了
[48:16] -You want the red or the white? -Pour it in your ear. -你想要红的还是白的 -把它倒进你耳朵算了
[49:59] Yes, sir? 有事吗 先生
[50:01] Yeah, guy just walked in, what’s his name? 是的 刚才走进来那个人 他叫什么名字
[51:07] I’m pretty sure that one’s a Frog. 我确信那个人是法国佬
[51:10] He made me, too. 他也知道我是什么身分
[51:13] He lives on four, he went up to six. He’s cute, real cute. 他住在四楼但却上到六楼 他很机灵 非常机灵
[51:18] The other guy’s a Frog. 另一个家伙也是法国人
[51:19] He checked into the Edison. Had a hooker sent up. 他住在爱迪生饭店 还召了妓女
[51:21] You should have collared him right there. 你应该逮捕他
[51:24] -Who’s on him? -Klein. -谁在监视他 -克莱恩
[51:26] -How about Sal? -We put him to bed for the night. -萨尔呢 -我们已经送他上床睡觉了
[51:30] Why don’t you do the same, Doyle? You look like shit. 你为什么不也去睡觉 道义尔 你的脸色难看极了
[51:33] Come on. 拜托
[51:35] Look, my partner and I made this case, you know, originally. 打从一开始这件案子就是我和我的伙伴调查的
[51:39] We don’t want any feds screwing it up. 我们不想让联邦官员搞乱了
[51:40] Case? So far you haven’t shown me a thing. 案子 到目前为止你们没有给我看任何线索
[51:43] You keep shooting your mouth off, I’m gonna knock you right into next week. 比尔 你闭嘴 否则下星期我一定会给你好看
[51:47] -Knock it off. -Don’t tell me to knock it off. -你们别闹了好吗 -别叫我别闹了
[51:50] Cut it out, will ya, for Christ’s sakes! 别再说了好吗 看在上帝的份上
[51:52] There’s nothing going down. Get some sleep. 不会发生事情的 睡一下吧
[52:40] Blastoff. 180. 开始加热 180度
[52:51] 200. Good Housekeeping seal of approval. 200度 原厂品质良好
[52:55] 210. US government certified. 210度 美国政府认证
[52:59] 220. Lunar trajectory. 220度 月球轨道
[53:04] Junk-of-the-month club. Sirloin steak. 第一等级 沙朗牛排
[53:07] 230. Grade-A poison. 230度 一级毒药
[53:15] Absolute dynamite. 绝对具有爆炸性
[53:18] 89 per cent pure junk. Best I’ve ever seen. 百分之89纯度的海洛英 胜过我所见过的一切
[53:21] If the rest is like this, you’ll be dealing on this load for two years. 如果其他的都跟这个一样 你可以囊括二年的供货量
[53:25] -It’s worth the half million? -How many kilos? -你是说这些价值五十万美元 -有多少公斤
[53:28] -60. -60 kilos… -60 -60公斤
[53:30] Eight big ones a kilo, right? 1公斤8千元 对吧
[53:33] This stuff’ll take a seven-to-one hit on the street. 这种东西可以1比7的比例搅混后卖到街上
[53:36] By the time it gets down to nickel bags, it’ll be 32 million. 等分成小包零售 至少可以卖到3千2百万
[53:39] Thank you, Howard. Take what’s left there with you and good night. 谢谢你 霍华 剩下的你可以带走 晚安
[53:43] Uh-uh. Not that one. The little one. 不是那一包 是小包的
[53:50] -I guess we got a deal, huh? -我想我们已经达成交易了吧
[53:52] -What we got here, Sal, is a test. -萨尔 我们在这里只是测试
[53:53] A deal for half a million dollars? Maybe. 五十万元的生意 或许吧
[53:57] Maybe? 或许
[53:59] Come on, the guy’s in a hurry. 少来了 乔 我知道那家伙在赶时间
[54:02] He wants the bread. He wants to go back to France. 他要钱 他想回法国
[54:03] This guy’s not gonna play games. Look, 这家伙不会留下来玩把戏
[54:06] he’s one of the shrewdest cats I ever come across. 他是我见过最聪明的家伙
[54:09] What am I, a schmuck? What’s the hurry? 那我算什么 白痴吗
[54:11] He could see a couple of shows, visit the top of the Empire State Building. 他可以去看几场表演 去帝国大厦顶楼参观
[54:16] Don’t jerk me, Weinstock. I spent a lot of time setting this one up. 别玩我 怀恩斯托克 这件事花了我很多时间安排
[54:20] So what do you want, a badge? 那么你想要什么 徽章吗
[54:22] This is your first major-league game, Sal. 这是你第一次干大案子 萨尔
[54:24] One thing I learned: Move calmly, move cautiously, 我学会了一件事 要安静 谨慎地行动
[54:28] you’ll never be sorry. 你永远都不会有遗憾
[54:29] Look, I’ve been damn careful up to now. 我已经很小心了
[54:32] This is why your phone lines are tapped 就是这样你的电话才会遭监听
[54:35] and the feds are crawling all over you like fleas. 联邦官员才会紧盯着你
[54:37] He’ll take the deal somewhere else. 他会去别的地方交易
[54:39] Let him take it and find out how easy it is 我们就让他带着毒品别处去卖
[54:43] to put together a half a million in cash. 看看筹50万有多么容易
[54:45] There’s no hurry to do this kind of business. 他才会知道这种事急不得
[54:47] The stuff is here! We can make the switch in an hour! 东西在这里 我们可以在一小时之内取货
[54:51] Look, I’m telling you, he’ll split if we don’t move. 怀恩斯托克 我告诉你如果我们不行动 他就会闪人
[54:54] This guy’s got them like that. He’s everything they say he is. 这家伙很难缠 他很拼命 大家都这么说
[54:58] What about you, Sal? Are you everything they say you are? 你呢 萨尔 你也很拼命吗
[57:52] That son of a bitch. 那个该死的家伙
[1:00:08] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:00:10] -Hello? -This is Doyle. I’m sitting on Frog One. -喂 -我是道义尔 我在跟踪一号法国人
[1:00:14] Yeah, I know that. We got the Westbury covered like a tent. 是的 我知道 我们全面监视威斯特贝利饭店
[1:00:17] The Westbury, my ass! I got him on the shuttle at Grand Central. 去你的威斯特贝利 我跟踪他到中央车站
[1:00:20] Now what the hell’s going on up there? 你那边到底是怎么回事
[1:00:23] I make him coming out of the hotel. He was free as a bird. 我看到他离开饭店 他跟鸟儿一样自由
[1:00:26] What the hell are you talking about? 你在说什么鬼话
[1:00:29] Yeah, well, uh… 好吧
[1:00:31] Listen, I don’t care how many bartenders you got that are sick. 我不管有几名酒保请假
[1:00:35] No, I’m not working that joint. 不 我不要在那酒吧工作
[1:00:37] That’s right. Same to ya, buddy. 正是如此 你也一样 兄弟
[1:00:46] Can I get a grape drink? 我要一杯葡萄汁
[1:01:39] Watch the closing doors. 小心要关门了
[1:01:59] Son of a bitch! 混蛋
[1:02:29] Hi. Can I have a round-trip ticket to Washington? 我要华盛顿来回机票
[1:02:32] -Cash or charge? -Cash. -现金或刷卡 -现金
[1:02:34] Cash is $54. 一共是54元
[1:02:36] Please print your name on both tickets before you board the plane. 请你在登机之前在两张机票上签名
[1:02:41] -Bye-bye. -Bye-bye. Have a nice flight. -再见 -再见 祝你旅途愉快
[1:02:45] -Yes, sir? -Round trip to Washington. -是的 先生 -华盛顿来回机票
[1:03:11] -So? -So everything’s going great. -怎么样 -一切都很顺利
[1:03:14] Terrific. Beautiful. 棒极了
[1:03:16] I’ll need a few more days, though. 但是我还需要几天时间
[1:03:20] The boys think we oughta cool it for a while, 对方认为我们应该延迟几天
[1:03:23] just to make sure there’s no heat. 以确保没被警方盯上
[1:03:25] You must take me for an imbecile. 你一定以为我是笨蛋
[1:03:28] Why do you think I asked you to meet me in Washington? 你想我为什么要你来华盛顿
[1:03:31] I haven’t spent five minutes in New York City without the company of a policeman. 我在纽约每分钟都有警察作伴
[1:03:35] Look, I’m leveling with you. I need a little more time. 听着 我坦白告诉你 我还需要一点时间
[1:03:41] My people think we oughta find a better time to make the switch, that’s all. 因为我的人认为应该等候适当时机再进行交易
[1:03:46] It has to be by the end of this week. 一定要赶在这个周末之前
[1:03:48] Look, Charnier, you gotta be reasonable. 夏赫尼耶 请你理智些
[1:03:52] It’s your problem. 那是你的问题
[1:03:55] Well, it’s your problem, too. 那也是你的问题
[1:03:58] So nice to have seen you again. 很高兴能再与你见面
[1:05:37] We found a set of works on the kid driving the sports car. 我们在司机身上找到这些毒品
[1:05:40] -His girlfriend’s in the back. She’s dead. -Give the car a toss. -他女朋友坐在后座 她已经死了 -仔细检查那辆车
[1:05:43] I say we keep sitting on Boca. 我认为应该继续监视波卡
[1:05:45] Jimmy, give it up. It’s all over with. 吉米 算了吧 一切都结束了
[1:05:47] If there was a deal, it’s gone down by now. 就算有交易 现在也完了
[1:05:49] We blew our warrants and we blew our cover. 我们坏事了 我们浪费了传票 也破坏了掩护
[1:05:53] Listen, I know the deal hasn’t gone down. I know it. 沃尔特 我知道交易还没结束 我知道
[1:05:55] I can feel it. I’m dead certain. 我可以感觉得到 我非常确定
[1:05:58] Last time you were dead certain, we ended up with a dead cop. 上次你很确定的时候 我们丧失了一个警察
[1:06:04] Break it up! Will you two break it up? 别打了 你们两个别打了
[1:06:07] Stop it! Hold on to yourself. What’s the matter with you? 住手 克制一下 你有什么毛病
[1:06:11] Jimmy, you wasted two months on this. No collars are coming in 吉米 你为这事浪费了两个月 只要你们两个满城胡闹
[1:06:16] while you’re running around town jerking off! Now go back to work! 什么事都做不成 现在回去工作
[1:06:20] You’re off special assignment! 你们不再执行特别任务
[1:06:59] Get down! Get out! Get outta the area! 伏低 快离开 快离开这里
[1:07:01] Leave her alone! Stay away! Leave her alone. There’s a sniper up there! 别管她 别靠近 有狙击手
[1:09:46] Stop that man! He’s wanted by the police! 挡住那个人 警察要抓他
[1:09:59] -What’s the next stop into the city? -25th Avenue. -下一站是哪里 -第25街
[1:10:14] Hold it! 停车
[1:10:25] Hold it! 停车
[1:10:30] Police emergency. I need your car. 警察紧急徵用 我需要你的车
[1:10:34] When am I gonna get it back? 我何时才能将车取回
[1:10:44] For Christ’s sake! 老天
[1:11:30] Hold it! Stop! Halt! 不要动 住手 别动
[1:12:27] -Don’t stop. -But… -不要停车 -但是
[1:12:30] -Don’t stop or I’ll kill you. -I gotta stop in the next station. -不要停车 否则我会杀了你 -我一定要在下一站停车
[1:12:34] Touch the brakes and I’ll blow you in half. 只要一踩刹车 我就杀了你
[1:13:12] -What’s going on? -I don’t know. Sit down, buddy. Relax. -发生什么事了 -我不知道 坐下来 放轻松
[1:13:24] Coke! Coke, you all right? 柯克 柯克 你没事吧
[1:13:46] Hey, Coke, you all right? 柯克 你还好吗
[1:13:49] Don’t answer. 别回答他
[1:14:54] Hey, Coke, you all right? 柯克 你还好吗
[1:15:00] -Get back. -Relax. -退后 -别轻举妄动
[1:15:03] Keep going. 继续走
[1:15:20] You’re not gonna get away with this. Put the gun down. 你绝对逃不掉的 把枪放下
[1:15:24] Get back! 退后
[1:15:26] -Come on, now. -I said get back! -好了 镇静点 -我叫你退后
[1:15:36] Stop! 停车
[1:17:28] Hold it! 不要动
[1:17:30] Let’s get outta here! 让我们离开这里
[1:17:49] Come on, come on. Shake your ass. 快点 快点 动作快
[1:19:11] Can’t seem to find the damn ticket. 我好像找不到停车票
[1:19:14] -Where’s the guy? -He’s getting my car. He’s in the back. -管理员在哪里 -他替我取车了 他在后面
[1:19:30] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:19:35] -Can I help you, sir? -Yeah. -我能帮忙吗 -是的
[1:19:38] -You got your ticket? -I must have dropped mine. -你有停车票吗 -我一定是弄丢了
[1:19:42] What kinda ticket did you have? 一定要有停车票才行
[1:19:58] He’s in the brown Lincoln. Foreign plates. 他开一部棕色林肯 外国车牌
[1:20:36] He’s walking towards Front Street. 他往佛朗特街去了
[1:20:39] Got him. Angie’s parked over here in the LTD. 安琪在这部福特车上
[1:20:42] Cute. You stay with her. We’re gonna sit on the Lincoln. 很聪明 你待在这里看着她 我们去跟踪林肯车
[1:20:57] The car’s dirty, Cloudy. 那部车上一定有毒品 克劳迪
[1:21:01] We’re gonna sit here all night if we have to. 如果有必要 我们得整晚坐在这里
[1:22:59] What time is it? 几点钟了
[1:23:04] Ten after four. 四点十分
[1:23:07] -Huh? -Ten after four. -什么 -四点十分
[1:23:34] That’s the third time those guys have been around. 那几个人已经绕三圈了
[1:24:01] All right, let’s hit them. Hit them! 好 开始行动
[1:24:06] Freeze! 别动
[1:24:09] Nobody move! Put your hands in the air! 大家都别动 把手举起来
[1:24:21] Stay right there. If you move, I’ll blow your fucking head off. 待在那里 要是你动一下 我就轰了你的头
[1:24:25] -What the hell’s that? -What are you doing? Turn around. -那是什么鬼东西 -你在做什么 转过去
[1:24:31] Who’s the boss here? Who’s running this outfit? 你们谁是老大 是谁策划这件事的
[1:24:34] You are? What are you doing here? 是你 你们在这里做什么
[1:24:36] -Just running around. -Who sent you down here? Don’t talk back. -只是闲逛 -谁派你们来的 不要顶嘴
[1:24:40] -What are you doing here? -We saw the car. -你们来这里干嘛 -我们看到这辆车
[1:24:42] We was breaking down the tires. That’s all it was. 我们只想拆轮胎而已
[1:24:46] Lock them up. 把他们抓起来
[1:24:50] Come on, come on! 快点 快点
[1:25:03] Nothing but a bunch of lousy spic car thieves! 这群笨西班牙佬不过是一票小贼罢了
[1:25:10] Nothing there except a New York City map. 里面什么都没有 只有一张纽约地图
[1:25:13] Are you bullshitting me? 你在开玩笑吗
[1:25:15] That car’s dirty. 这车绝对有问题
[1:25:17] Take it in and tear it apart. 我们把它拖吊回去拆了
[1:25:56] Tear it out. 把它拆了
[1:26:02] Nothing here, Jimmy. 里面什么都没有 吉米
[1:26:33] This is all solid. 这是实心的
[1:27:08] There’s nobody been under that car since it came from the factory. 这车打从出厂后就没有再进厂过
[1:27:12] That thing is clean. 那辆车是干净的
[1:27:14] I don’t buy that, Irv. 我不相信 艾文
[1:27:17] The stuff is in that car. 东西一定在这辆车子里
[1:27:19] Well, you find it. I can’t. 你自己去找 我找不到
[1:27:36] Enfin on ne va pas passer la journee ici. Ca fait deux heures qu’on est la. 我们不想在这里待一整天 我们已经花了两个小时
[1:27:40] Soyez patient. 听我说 要耐心点
[1:27:41] Look, the car was lost sometime last night. 这辆车是昨天晚上丢的
[1:27:44] First they send us to Pier One, then here. Then what? 他们先叫我们去一号码头 又要我们来这里 然后呢
[1:27:47] Why did you park the car down by the waterfront? 你为什么把车子停在滨水区
[1:27:49] You’re staying in midtown Manhattan 你说你住在曼哈顿市区
[1:27:51] and you lose the car by the Brooklyn Bridge? 却在布鲁克林桥搞丢车子
[1:27:54] Monsieur Devereaux is scouting locations for a film for French television. 德佛先生正在为法国电视台寻找拍片外景
[1:27:58] He probably left the car to look at something. 可能他把车留在有意思的景点
[1:28:00] We were told by the police commissioner 警察局长室有人告诉我们说
[1:28:03] that the car was brought to this garage. 车子被拖来这里
[1:28:05] -I demand its immediate return. -You have to be patient. -我要求你们马上归还 -你一定要有耐性 德佛先生
[1:28:08] We get four or five hundred cars here a day. 这里一天有四 五百辆车
[1:28:10] Monsieur Devereaux is an important guest of this country. 德佛先生是国家的贵宾
[1:28:13] He is working with the absolute cooperation and participation of your government. 他正在与贵国政府进行合作
[1:28:18] Here are his credentials from the French consulate. 这是法国领事馆的证明书
[1:28:20] Unless you wish to see this in his film, 除非你希望这件事出现在他的影片中
[1:28:23] I suggest you locate the car immediately. 我建议你马上找到车子
[1:28:27] You’re in a no-smoking area, sir. Would you please extinguish your cigarettes? 这里是非吸烟区 先生 请你把烟熄掉好吗
[1:28:48] What was the weight of the car when you got it, Irv? 你量过这车子重量多少 艾文
[1:28:58] 4795 pounds. 4795磅
[1:29:05] You sure? 你确定吗
[1:29:08] That’s what it was. 4795 pounds when it came into the shop. 本来就是这样 从原厂出来就是4795磅
[1:29:13] Owner’s manual says 4675. 但车主手册上说只有4675磅
[1:29:18] That’s 120 pounds overweight. 超重120磅
[1:29:24] And when it was booked into Marseilles it was 4795. 它在马赛登记时是4795磅
[1:29:27] That’s still 120 pounds overweight. Jimmy’s gotta be right. 还是超重120磅 吉米一定是对的
[1:29:33] Listen, I ripped everything outta there except the rocker panels. 听着 我把一切全拆了 除了保险杠之外
[1:29:37] Come on, Irv. What the hell is that? 拜托 艾文 那是什么东西
[1:30:03] Shit. 该死
[1:30:06] Son of a bitch. 狗娘养的
[1:30:08] All right. 好的
[1:30:20] I got it for you, Randy. It just came in from downtown. 我来替你处理 蓝迪 车子刚从城中送过来
[1:30:24] -Who’s Devereaux? -I am Mr Devereaux. Why? -谁是德佛 -我就是 有何贵干
[1:30:26] I’m sorry, Mr Devereaux, 很抱歉 德佛先生
[1:30:28] but we get a lot of cars here and it’s hard to keep track… 我们晚上拖了很多辆车 有时候很难追查它的下落
[1:30:31] -You mean the car is here now? -Oh, yeah. It’s right outside. -你是说车子现在在这里 -是的 它就在外面
[1:30:34] They stole it right off the street from you, huh? 他们从街上直接拖走你的车
[1:30:37] Goddamn. You’re gonna have to pay the towing charge, you know. 真该死 你知道你得付拖吊费
[1:30:41] I was told these things happen in New York, but one never expects it. 有人告诉过我纽约常会发生出人意料的事
[1:30:45] Yeah, well, that’s New York. Is this your first trip over here? 这就是纽约 这是你第一次来这里吗
[1:30:48] Yes. Where’s my car, please? 是的 请问我的车在哪里
[1:30:51] It’s right over here. You’re lucky this time. It’s in perfect shape. 就在这里 你这次运气很好 它的状况很好
[1:30:57] Not a scratch. You must lead a charming life. 没有一丝刮痕 你的生活一定过得优悠
[1:31:21] Henri. 亨利
[1:31:27] Je vous attendais. 我一直在等你
[1:35:58] Let’s go! 我们走
[1:36:02] I wouldn’t be surprised if I’d been followed. 就算我们被跟踪 我也不会感到意外
[1:36:25] -Listen, I’ll see you at Pop’s tonight. -OK, babe. Take care. -晚上我到老爸家跟你碰面 -好的 小心点
[1:37:29] They got the bridge blocked off! 他们封锁大桥了
[1:37:58] This is the police. You’re surrounded. 我们是警方 你们被包围了
[1:38:01] Come out with your hands up! 把手举高走出来
[1:38:03] This is the police. You’re surrounded. 我们是警方 你们被包围了
[1:39:04] Give them the gas! 发射催泪弹
[1:39:17] Hold your fire! 不要开枪
[1:39:27] Stop! 停火
[1:39:31] They’re coming out! Hold your fire! 他们出来了 不要开枪
[1:39:55] Popeye. It’s me, it’s me. 大力水手 是我 是我
[1:40:08] Frog One is in that room. 一号法国人在那房间里
[1:40:54] Drop it! 把枪扔掉
[1:41:15] Mulderig. 莫德利
[1:41:20] You shot Mulderig. 你杀了莫德利
[1:41:23] The son of a bitch is here. I saw him. I’m gonna get him. 那个混蛋在这里 我看见了 我一定要抓到他
1971年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Sweet Smell Of Success(成功的滋味)[1957]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The French Connection II(法国贩毒网2)[1975]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme