英文名称:The French Connection II
年代:1975
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:43] | -Taking your number, fella. -I got it. | 我记下你的号码了 小子 -我记住了 |
[04:47] | That’s in case you screwed me. | 以防止我被你骗了 |
[05:30] | -Bartlemy! -Pardon? | -巴特雷米 -请再说一遍 |
[05:32] | Bart… | 我找巴特雷米 |
[05:36] | Bartlemy. | 巴特雷米 |
[05:57] | -Bartlemy. -Hm? | -巴特雷米 -嗯 |
[05:59] | -Bartlemy. -Barthelemy? | -巴特米 -巴特雷米 |
[06:02] | Bartlemy. Yeah. | 巴特雷米 |
[06:05] | Which one? | 哪一个 |
[06:09] | Barthelemy. | 那个 巴特雷米 |
[06:30] | Bartlemy? | 巴特雷米 |
[06:32] | Bartlemy. | 巴特雷米 |
[06:37] | I’m Doyle. | 我是道义尔 |
[06:40] | Ah. Doyle. Henri Barthelemy. | 道义尔 我叫亨利巴特·雷米 |
[06:43] | -Bartlemy. -We were expecting you. | -巴特雷米 -我们正在等你 |
[06:46] | -A little spare-time work? -Narcotics. | -很好 这是你的消遣吗 -我们在找毒品 |
[06:49] | -In the fish? -In the fish. | -在鱼里面 -就在鱼里面 |
[06:52] | Unfortunately this is our information, Monsieur Doyle. | 很不幸 这是我们得到的消息 |
[07:03] | Oh, pardon me. Inspectors Diron and Miletto. Monsieur Doyle de New York. | 狄洪警官及梅内托警官 纽约来的道义尔先生 |
[07:12] | -We shall work together. -Great. | -我们将一起工作 -很好 |
[07:14] | Henri! | 亨利 |
[07:48] | -What’s all this about? -Poisson d’avril. | -怎么会这样 -因为今天是愚人节 |
[07:51] | -What? -Oh, I’m sorry. | -什么 -抱歉 |
[07:54] | April Fools’ Day. | 愚人节 |
[07:56] | You know? We are the first of April. | 就是四月的第一天 |
[07:59] | You see, this information was a bad joke. | 这个线索是恶作剧 |
[08:03] | Over here, on April Fools’ Day, | 在法国过愚人节的习俗 |
[08:06] | it’s a custom to pin a fish on people. You know? | 就是把鱼贴在某人身上 |
[08:09] | Only it’s usually a paper one. | 只是通常会用纸鱼 |
[08:13] | They really pinned it to you this time. | 他们这次真的骗倒你了吧 |
[08:16] | This way, please. | 请往这边走 |
[08:31] | “Doyle, James R.” | 道义尔·詹姆斯 |
[08:48] | “42 years old. Nickname: Popeye.” | 四十二岁 外号 大力水手 |
[08:59] | Cute. | 真可爱 |
[09:02] | Spinach. | 爱吃菠菜的家伙 |
[09:06] | What are you doin’ with my file in the shithouse, huh? | 你干嘛在厕所看我的资料 |
[09:09] | This another one of your April Fool jokes? | 这是你的另一个愚人节玩笑 |
[09:12] | No. I like reading it here. | 不是 我就是喜欢在这里看 |
[09:16] | Uh… | 哦 |
[09:18] | 60 kilos of heroin. It was a big arrest. | 60公斤海洛英 破了大案子 |
[09:23] | Regarde, Miletto. We have an authentic American hero here. | 你瞧 梅内托 这位可是货真价实的美国英雄 |
[09:29] | Where the fuck did you get that? | 你他妈从哪里弄来的 |
[09:31] | Mr. Doyle, I was requested to help you. | 道义尔先生 我被指派来协助你 |
[09:34] | I didn’t request that you come here. | 并不是我要求你来的 |
[09:37] | But naturally I wanted to know who you were. I found out. | 我当然想知道你是谁 这些是我查出来的 |
[09:42] | After this big arrest, … | 在破案之后 |
[09:44] | ..it disappeared. | 毒品却不见了 |
[09:47] | I read in the papers that somebody stole | 我从纪录上得知 |
[09:49] | your heroin right out of the police headquarters. | 有人从警局偷了你的海洛英 |
[09:53] | Was it your friends? | 是你的朋友们吗 |
[09:57] | My friends are still on the force. | 我的朋友们都还是警察 |
[10:00] | How many men have you killed? | 你杀了多少人 |
[10:03] | Wait a fuckin’ minute. Wait a minute! | 他妈的等一下 等一下 |
[10:07] | Am I bein’ interrogated here? | 我是来这里接受侦询的吗 |
[10:09] | Am I workin’ with you, or am l some kind of goddamn suspect, or what? | 我到底是跟你合作还是嫌疑犯 |
[10:18] | Five. | 五个 |
[10:20] | Five people killed. | 有五个人丧生 |
[10:24] | It seems quite a lot. | 相当大的数字啊 |
[10:35] | I’ve been a New York cop for 14 years. | 我在纽约干了十四年警察 |
[10:38] | I know that the dope that comes out of | 毒品害死纽约市民的人数 |
[10:42] | this city has killed a lot more than I have. | 比被我杀死的更多 |
[10:49] | Two of the dead were policemen. | 有两名死者是警察 |
[10:54] | Right? | 对吧 |
[10:57] | Miletto, show him his office. | 梅内托 带他去他的办公室 |
[11:09] | Mr. Doyle. | 道义尔先生 |
[11:11] | This is, uh… your office. | 你的办公室就在这 |
[11:15] | Right here. | 好极了 |
[11:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:25] | Right next to the, uh… the shithouse, huh? | 就在厕所旁边 |
[11:28] | I got a telephone, an extension… It’s terrific. | 我有电话 还有分机 |
[11:33] | Very nice. | 好极了 |
[11:34] | Hey, Henry. It’s beautiful. Really beautiful. | 亨利 好极了 真的好极了 |
[11:38] | I’d be better off in New York on welfare. | 我在纽约的福利好多了 |
[11:40] | Hey, poor Popeye. You are how do you say homesick? | 可怜的大力水手 你想家吗 |
[11:43] | I’ll send for some spinach. | 我会替你送点菠菜来 |
[11:45] | Hey, Bartlemy, why don’t you knock off the chickenshit, huh? | 巴特雷米 别再胡扯好吗 |
[11:49] | I’d rather be a lamppost in New York than the president of France. | 我宁可在纽约做灯柱 也不想当法国总统 |
[11:53] | I came over for one thing only: to get Charnier. | 我来这里只为了一件事 就是要逮到夏赫尼耶 |
[11:55] | And that’s what I’m gonna do. | 那是我一定要做的事 |
[11:57] | I’m gonna get him and put him where he belongs, even if you won’t. | 我要逮到他 把他关进牢里 就算你不做也一样 |
[12:01] | Hey, bravo. It’s D-day in Marseilles. The Americans have landed. | 太棒了 今天美军登陆马赛 你所说的夏赫尼耶 |
[12:15] | Hey, this Charnier of yours, to begin with, this is certainly not his name. | 首先我要告诉你 那绝对不是他的真名 |
[12:21] | Second, there is no record of such a man | 第二 根本没有这人的纪录 |
[12:24] | here, in Paris, or in the streets. | 这里 巴黎或是街头都没有 |
[12:26] | But there is more of a record on you, and it’s not very nice. | 你却是纪录辉煌而且很难看 |
[12:29] | I must remind you, it’s you that let him escape. | 我必须提醒你 让他跑掉的人是你 |
[12:33] | Come, back to work. But you come only with us to observe, hein? | 走吧 开工了 但你只是观察我们怎么做吧 |
[12:40] | You carry no gun, I hope. | 希望你没有带枪 |
[12:43] | It’s illegal for foreigners. Even policemen. | 那对外国人而言是违法的 连警察也一样 |
[12:45] | No, no gun. I’m strictly by the book. | 绝对没有带枪 我完全照规矩 |
[12:49] | -You read my file, right? -That’s why I asked. | -你不是看了我的档案了吗 -所以我才要问 |
[14:11] | -Raoul? -Oui, Henri. | -拉乌尔 -在 亨利 |
[14:13] | -Miletto? -Oui. | -梅内托 -在 |
[14:15] | -Prets? -Prets. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[14:17] | OK. | 好了 |
[14:18] | Doyle. | 道义尔 |
[14:21] | You just stay close to me and observe. | 你跟紧着我观察就好 |
[14:24] | You are my guest. You do nothing, say nothing. OK? | 你是我的客人 什么都不能做 不能说 行吗 |
[14:28] | Who, me? I’m naked, remember? | 谁 我吗 你记得我没有带枪吗 |
[14:32] | You must think I’m some sort of hero. | 你一定以为我是英雄 |
[14:34] | No, I’m just here to watch how the pros do it. | 不 我只是来这里 学习专家干活 |
[14:37] | I’m your guest. | 而且我是你的客人 |
[14:40] | On y va. | 开始行动 |
[14:46] | Ici la police! | 警察 |
[15:30] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[15:35] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[15:39] | Doyle! Doyle! | 道义尔 道义尔 |
[15:43] | Doyle, come back! Doyle! | 道义尔 回来 道义尔 |
[15:46] | Doyle! Raoul! | 道义尔 拉乌尔 |
[16:50] | You bastard! | 你混蛋 |
[16:54] | Get him off me, goddamnit! | 把他拉开 该死 |
[17:12] | I want him arrested! You’re under arrest, you son of a bitch! | 我要逮捕他 你被逮捕了 你这个混蛋 |
[17:15] | Shut up! You’ve got no police powers here, Doyle! | 闭嘴 你在这里没有任何权力 |
[17:23] | Forget it. Raoul! | 算了 拉乌尔 |
[17:26] | Come on. Come on, Doyle. | 走吧 道义尔 走吧 |
[17:28] | No! I want that bastard collared! | 不 我要那个烂鬼被关进牢里 |
[17:31] | -You let him go? -He’s ours. | -你放他走 -他是我们的人 |
[17:32] | -What? -He’s ours! | -什么 -他是我们的人 |
[17:34] | How do you think he got out of there? Come on. | 你以为他是怎么逃离那里的 |
[17:39] | Holy shit. | 该死 老天 |
[18:14] | Why don’t you go back to New York and kill policemen? That’s what you do best. | 你何不回纽约再杀几个警察 那是你在行的 |
[18:18] | Raoul, tu appelles ambulance. | 拉乌尔 你去叫一辆救护车 |
[18:20] | Two months’ infiltration wasted through your madness. | 两个月你知道你的疯狂行为 害我们浪费两个月渗入 |
[18:25] | -If you’d warned me, he’d still be alive. -No! | -如果你让我了解情况 他就会还活着 -不 |
[18:28] | If you’d done what I told you, he would still be alive. | 不 如果你照我的话去做 他现在一定还活着 |
[18:46] | Hey, what’d he say? What’d he say? | 他说什么 他说什么 |
[18:50] | Look at all this stuff. Must’ve been an accident, huh? | 看看那些东西 一定是海洛英 |
[18:55] | Look at that acid. Must be enough there for 50 kilos. Maybe double that. | 看这海洛英 一定有50公斤 搞不好还双倍 |
[19:00] | You hit him too soon. Hey, you screwed up. | 你太快攻击他们 你搞乱了 |
[19:03] | I have a job for you, Doyle. | 我有工作要派给你 道义尔 |
[19:05] | You want to know what people say? You talk to them! | 你想知道他们说什么吗 你去跟他们谈 |
[19:09] | What do you mean? Hey, you mean interrogate ’em? | 这是什么意思 你是指侦查他们吗 |
[19:14] | What am I supposed to use sign language? | 你要我怎么问 用手语吗 |
[19:16] | I don’t speak French, remember? | 我不会说法语 还记得吗 |
[19:18] | Miletto will be your interpreter. Miletto! | 梅内托 过来 梅内托 |
[19:22] | -Hey. Shove it. -No, my friend. You shove it! | -嗨 别胡说 -不 朋友 你才别胡说 |
[19:27] | You don’t help us outside. You just fuck up. | 你在外头帮不了我们 只会搞乱事情 |
[19:32] | What do you know of Marseilles? | 你了解马赛多少 |
[19:33] | You think it’s Harlem? Kicking blacks in the streets? | 你以为这里是哈林区 只要解决街头黑人问题 |
[19:38] | Get depositions from all of them. I don’t give a damn what they say, | 你把每个人的口供写下我不在乎他们说什么 |
[19:42] | but I want it in writing. | 但我要的是白纸黑字 |
[19:43] | Hey, look. I came over here to nail that Frog son of a bitch good. | 嗨 听着 我来这里是为了捉那个法国佬 |
[19:46] | It’s not part of my plan to sit beatin’ my meat | 我可没打算呆坐浪费时间 |
[19:50] | while you French narcs grab all the credit. | 让你们这些法国人抢功劳 |
[19:52] | You stick me next to the shithouse while you take all the medals, right? | 你把我塞在厕所旁边 自己好去赢得勋章 对吧 |
[19:57] | That’s right. | 完全正确 |
[22:08] | We should decide the matter of the rendezvous. | 我们应该决定会面的细节 |
[22:12] | A place to meet after you have made the delivery. | 等你送完货后找个地方碰面 |
[22:15] | How’s New York? | 纽约如何 |
[22:19] | You know better than that, William. New York is hazardous to your health. | 你应该很清楚 威廉 纽约对你的健康有害 |
[22:25] | At least, to my health. | 至少对我的健康不好 |
[22:29] | But it is an amusing city. | 但那是个有意思的城市 |
[22:36] | How did you do it, if it’s not a secret? | 如果那不是秘密的话 请问你是如何办到的 |
[22:38] | Oh, it was very simple, and very droll. | 事情很简单 又很有趣 |
[22:42] | 83 policemen wanted to talk to me, … | 有83位警察想跟我谈话 |
[22:45] | ..and 52 of them chose to talk to my money instead. | 其中52位决定跟我的钱谈 |
[22:50] | I love a city where you always know where you stand. | 我喜欢知道自己立场的城市 |
[23:06] | Hey, Hank! I’m really learnin’ a lot up here. | 汉克 你打算何时才来执法 |
[23:10] | You’re really missin’ it, buddy. | 你真的错失良机 兄弟 |
[23:13] | This one’s named Godardi. We arrest for drugs. One conviction. | 这个人叫噶迪 我们逮捕是你的毒品 |
[23:24] | I’m gonna take you right down there in that alley. Right down there. | 我现在带你到那边巷子 |
[23:28] | And we’ll start on your throat, right here. | 我打算从你的喉咙开始 就是这里 |
[23:32] | I’m gonna bust everything in it. | 我要打遍你的全身 |
[23:36] | You like that, huh? Then your belly. I’ll start workin’ on your belly. | 你喜欢这样吧 然后换你的肚 我要开始打你的肚子 |
[23:40] | I’m gonna hit you so fuckin’ hard, it’ll break your backbone. | 我要很用力地打你的肚 直到你的脊椎断掉为止 |
[23:43] | -Je comprends pas.-You compris that? | -不懂 -你 你了解吧 |
[23:45] | -Non. -No, you don’t understand, huh? | -不懂 -没有 你听不懂 |
[23:48] | Then I’m gonna work on your arms. I’m gonna set ’em over a kerb. | 那么我要对你的手臂下手 我要把它们放在路边 |
[23:51] | I’m gonna use ’em for a trampoline, jump up and down on ’em. | 我要把它们当成弹簧垫 在上面跳来跳去 |
[23:54] | And then your kneecaps. One, two. Kneecaps. | 然后轮到你的膝盖骨 1 2 膝盖骨 燕麦片 |
[23:57] | I’ll make oatmeal out of your fuckin’ kneecaps. | 我要从你的膝盖骨踩出骨髓来 |
[24:00] | And when I get done with you, you are gonna put me right in Charnier’s lap. | 等我搞定你之后 你就会告诉我夏赫尼耶的下落 |
[24:05] | -Je ne le connais pas. -You connais pas? | -我不认识他 -你不认识他 |
[24:08] | Ah, food. | 啊 吃的 |
[24:14] | What’d you do cremate the fuckin’ thing? | 他怎么弄的 把它烧焦了吗 |
[24:17] | You cremated it. You burned… | 他把它烧焦了 你这个混 |
[24:19] | You got the ketchup there. Where’s the mayo? The mayonnaise. | 这里有蕃茄酱 但沙律酱呢 |
[24:23] | Mayonnaise. Mayo, mayo, mayo, mayo. | 沙律酱 沙 律 酱 |
[24:26] | -Watch my mouth: mayo. -Mayo. | -看着我的嘴 沙 律 酱 -沙律酱 沙律酱 |
[24:28] | Mayo, right. And relish. Relish. | 没错 还要生菜 生菜 |
[24:32] | -Relish. -Relish. | -生 菜 -生菜 |
[24:33] | Relish, right. Mayo and relish. | 对 沙律酱和生菜 沙律酱 |
[24:36] | -Send Miletto up too, will you? -Hein? | -顺便叫梅内托上来好吗 -沙律酱 |
[24:39] | -Miletto! -Yes, yes. Miletto. | -梅内托 -是的 梅内托 |
[24:43] | That’s good, huh? | 很好吧 |
[24:45] | Hey, Miletto! Come on, get up here! | 梅内托 快过来 |
[24:47] | I want ya to ask this fuck somethin’. | 我要问这个混蛋一些事 |
[24:51] | Ask him if he ever picked his feet in Poughkeepsie. | 问他是否到过波基普西 你说什么 |
[24:54] | -Is this comfortable for you? -I didn’t understand. | 你这样舒服吗 可以吗 |
[24:57] | Ask him… You ever pick your feet in Poughkeepsie? | 问他 你是否到过波基普西 |
[25:09] | -I’m gonna take a walk. -Doyle, the orders. | -我要去走一走 -道义尔 你知道规定 |
[25:13] | Stick your orders right here. | 你自己遵守规定吧 |
[25:32] | I’d like a… Four Roses, straight up, and water on the side. | 我要一杯纯四玫瑰酒 水用另外一杯装 |
[25:36] | Quoi? | 什么 |
[25:38] | Four Roses, straight up, and water on the side. | 纯四玫瑰酒 水另外用杯子装 |
[25:42] | -Comprends pas. -Aw, shit. Uh… | -听不懂 -该死 |
[25:46] | Bourbon. | 波本酒 |
[25:50] | Bourbon. Bourbon. | 波本酒 波本酒 |
[26:00] | Can you give me some help here? | 你们能帮我一下忙吗 |
[26:06] | Uh… Jack Daniels. | 杰克·丹尼尔〔酒名〕 |
[26:08] | -Jack qui? -Jackie, yeah. Jackie Daniels. | -杰克 什么 -杰克·丹尼尔 |
[26:13] | Jackie? | 杰克 |
[26:16] | Let’s see. Um… | 我想想 |
[26:19] | Scotch. Right there. | 威士忌 就是那个 |
[26:22] | -El Scotcho. -Whisky? | -威士忌 -威士忌 |
[26:25] | -Avec glace? -In a glass, yeah. | -倒在杯子里 -是的 倒在杯子里 |
[26:41] | No, I don’t want ice. I don’t want it. | 不要 我不要加冰块 |
[26:48] | Uh, excuse me, miss. Excuse me, ladies. | 对不起 小姐 啊 对不起 姑娘们 |
[26:51] | Can I offer you a little drink? | 我能请你们喝一杯吗 |
[26:55] | A drink. Would you like a drink? | 喝一杯 你们想喝一杯吗 |
[27:02] | Mind if I sit down? | 我可以坐下吗 |
[27:05] | What? | 什么 |
[27:07] | I don’t understand. Just have a little drink. | 什么 我听不懂 你也喝一杯 |
[27:14] | OK. | 好吧 |
[27:30] | How’d you like to kiss my Irish ass, huh? | 要亲亲我的爱尔兰屁股吗 |
[27:34] | Guess that told ’em, huh? | 我想我已经告诉她们了 对吧 |
[27:37] | Hey, fella? | 嗨 兄弟 |
[27:41] | How about another drink here? Give me about two fingers, like that. | 再给我一杯那种酒 两根手指的高度 像这样 |
[27:45] | -Un autre? -Yeah. Um… | -还来一杯 -对 |
[27:49] | Give yourself one too. | 也给你自己来一杯 |
[27:51] | -Pour moi? -What’s your name? | -我 -你叫什么名字 |
[27:54] | Andr? | 安德烈 |
[27:57] | Help yourself to one. I want… Somebody’s gonna have a drink with me. | 给你自己倒杯酒 我想找人陪我喝一杯 |
[28:01] | -Um… you. -Moi? | -我-给你自己倒杯酒 |
[28:03] | Right. Give yourself a drink. | 你 没错 给自己倒杯酒 |
[28:07] | boire, pour moi Merci beaucoup. | 你请我喝 太谢谢了 |
[28:17] | You’re gonna drink that green shit? | 你要喝那瓶绿色玩意儿 |
[28:20] | J’aime beaucoup | 我是想喝这个 |
[28:22] | -That’s not… Hey, come on. Fill it up. -Merci beaucoup. | -那不是 好吧 把它倒满 -好 谢谢 |
[28:25] | -Have a drink. -Un double, alors. | -喝一杯 -好的 |
[28:41] | -Pretty good drinker. -Double? | -你的酒量很好 -双份吗 |
[28:43] | Double. | 双份 |
[28:49] | -I hope those Hel’s Angels come back. -Mais c’est de ma part. Moi. | -真希望那些 地狱来的天使回来这里 -我请客 |
[28:52] | Have another drink. | 再喝一杯 |
[28:54] | No, no, no. Have another you. | 不 你再喝一杯 |
[29:07] | San Down the hatch. | 干杯 祝你健康 |
[29:12] | Throw it back. | 把它喝光 |
[29:19] | -Merci. -I’ll have another. | -谢谢 -再来一杯 |
[29:52] | No, no. | 不对 |
[30:01] | Bought the beans! | 有两个人在跟踪我 |
[30:03] | Yeah. Gimme my hat back. | 有两个人在跟踪我 |
[30:12] | Par… Parlez-vous? | 有两个人在跟踪我 |
[30:35] | Oui? | 喂 |
[30:37] | Hello. Inspector? | 是的 督察 |
[30:40] | Yes. How are you? | 是的 你好吗 |
[30:43] | Well, it’s… sunny, warm. | 出太阳而且很暖和 |
[30:47] | Yes. There too? Formidable. | 是的 那边也一样吗 太好了 |
[30:52] | Well, the plan is going as you said it would. | 计划正如你所说的一样 |
[30:56] | No, I don’t like it, no. | 不 我当然不喜欢 |
[30:57] | If Charnier is in Marseilles and sees him, … | 如果这个叫夏赫尼耶的人 就在马赛而且看到他的话 |
[31:01] | ..it will be very dangerous. | 那将是非常危险的事 |
[31:05] | Well, I have two men on Doyle, day and night. But he is unpredictable. | 我派了两个人日夜盯住道义尔 |
[31:11] | No, I would not do it this way. | 但是他令人无法捉摸 |
[31:15] | First I would tell Doyle myself | 不 首先我会告诉道义尔他是 |
[31:16] | that he is being used as how do you say as bait. | 我并不打算这么做 你怎么说的 诱饵 |
[31:22] | Well, he is your man, not mine, Inspector. | 他是你的人 不归我管 督察 |
[31:27] | Oh, yes. He is very evident, very visible, yes. | 是的 他很明显 非常易认 |
[31:31] | Hello? Hello? Merde. On a coup | 喂 喂 怎么回事 |
[31:35] | Hello? Hello? | 我说 喂 |
[31:38] | Yes, operator? We were cut off. | 是的 接线生 我们断线了 |
[31:42] | I was talking to the New York Police Department. | 我正在跟纽约市警局通话 |
[31:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[31:47] | What do you mean, it’s the French operator’s fault? | 你说是法国接线生的错 是什么意思 |
[31:50] | -What? -Hello? Hello. | -什么 -喂 喂 |
[31:53] | Hello! Merde. | 喂 奶奶的 |
[32:25] | -I wanna go right there, not here. | 我想去那里而不是这里 |
[32:30] | Do you speak English? | 你会说英语吗 |
[32:35] | Speak English? | 会说英语吗 |
[32:43] | Hey! | 亨利 |
[32:48] | Hey, Henry? | 嗨 亨利 |
[32:50] | Pretty good. | 很不错 |
[32:52] | You had a two-hour lunch? Are you investigating the greasy spoons? | 你吃了两小时的午饭 你在调查油腻腻的汤匙吗 |
[32:57] | Doyle, this is Mademoiselle Lefre. | 道义尔 这位是拉菲小姐 |
[32:59] | -Monique, Monsieur Doyle de New York. -Bonjour. | -莫妮卡 这位是从纽约来的道义尔先生 -你好 |
[33:03] | -I thought that you had left us. -No, I was… hangin’ around. | -我以为你丢下我们了-不 我就在附近 |
[33:07] | I wanted to find out why Charnier likes this burg so much. You know? | 我想看看为什么夏赫尼耶 会这么喜欢这个城市 |
[33:12] | -I think I found out. -Found out what? | -我想我已经发现了 -发现什么 |
[33:14] | That while Charnier is walking around free, | 我发现当夏赫尼耶闲逛时 |
[33:17] | the police are having two-hour lunches. | 警察正在里面吃两小时午餐 |
[33:20] | Can I get you a taxi to the airport? | 要我替你叫计程车回警局吗 |
[33:22] | No, I think I’ll just stay here. | 不 不用了 我想我就留在这里好了 |
[33:24] | -As you wish. -Listen. | -随便你走吧 -听着 |
[33:27] | I want you to do me a favour. | 我要你帮我一个忙 |
[33:29] | Get your two tails off my back, will you? | 请你把那两个跟班调走好吗 |
[33:32] | Is the tall one your brother-in-law? | 高那个是你的小舅子吧 |
[33:35] | -Listen, Doyle… -No, you listen! | -听着 道义尔 -你才给我听着 |
[33:38] | I came over to get that fuckin’ Charnier, and I’m gonna get his ass. | 我来这里是为了找夏赫尼耶 我一定要捉到他 |
[33:41] | And I could do it a lot better if Sacco | 如果沙柯和范札特不跟着我 |
[33:43] | and Vanzetti were off my tail. | 我可以做得更好 明白吗 |
[33:45] | Put ’em back on the school crossing. | 你最好派他们去指挥学校交通 |
[33:48] | They might get run over by a bicycle. I don’t want that on my conscience. | 搞不好他们会被摩托车撞到 我可不希望良心不安 |
[33:52] | -Nice to have met you. -Qu’est-ce qu’il a dit? | -很高兴认识你 -他说什么 |
[34:32] | You want this ball? Huh? | 你想要这颗球吗 |
[34:34] | Come on. Come over and get it. | 来吧 来吧 过来拿 |
[35:34] | God, I wish this Blanc de Blancs would travel. | 真希望这种白酒可以外销 |
[35:37] | I’d like to take 20 cases back to Washington. | 我好想带20箱回华盛顿 |
[35:40] | All you Americans have that misconception. | 你们美国人都有这种错误观念 |
[35:43] | Wine will travel. It is people who have difficulty. | 酒当然可以外销 问题是在于人 |
[35:53] | They understood about you not travelling with the shipment. | 他们知道你没有跟着货走 |
[35:56] | Good. I’m pleased you all continue to see the situation as I do. | 很好 我很高兴你跟我一样 随时掌握情势 |
[36:20] | Bill, … | 比尔 |
[36:22] | ..have Geneva taken the necessary first step? | 日内瓦方面 采取必要的第一步了吗 |
[36:26] | Exactly as you wanted it, with a good spread against | 如你愿 换成不受通货膨胀 |
[36:30] | inflation and floating currencies. | 及变动的最佳流通货币 |
[36:32] | 100, 000 in South African rands, 50 in Canadian dollars, | 十万元换成南非货币五万元换成加币 |
[36:35] | another 50 in yen. | 另外五万换成日元 |
[36:37] | 200, 000 altogether. Ten per cent, as per the agreement. | 总共是二十万元 按合约抽百分之十 |
[36:43] | OK. Tell them the final shipment is en route. | 很好 告诉他们 最后一批货已经上路了 |
[36:48] | -Once it arrives, we cook for a few days. -Understood. | 等货到之后 我们再花几天加工了解 |
[36:54] | We are expecting you for dinner. A little party, very informal. | 我们正在等你吃晚饭 有个小型派对 非正式的 |
[37:00] | I’d love to but… no can do. | 我很希望参加但是不能 |
[37:06] | Official business. | 我还有公事 |
[37:08] | Looks like you guys want us back here again. | 看来你们还是希望我们回来 |
[37:11] | I’ve gotta be in Paris to have dinner | 我晚上得去巴黎 |
[37:13] | with the Minister of Defence, talk numbers and bases. | 跟国防部长吃晚饭商谈人数及基地的问题 |
[37:18] | Thank you very much for the lunch, Alain. | 非常感谢你的午餐 阿兰 |
[37:21] | Incidentally, Geneva’s counting on you. | 还有 日内瓦方面全靠你了 |
[37:25] | Sorry. They wanted it made clear. | 很抱歉 他们希望一干二净 |
[37:28] | Naturally. | 当然啦 |
[37:30] | My expectations of them are the same. Be sure they know that too. | 当然 我的期望跟他们一样 这一点一定要让他们知道 |
[38:05] | Je ne suis pas trop en retard Bonjour, mon chi. | 你好 亲爱的 我来的不算太晚把 |
[38:08] | Non, non. Pas du tout. | 噢 哦 不不 |
[38:11] | Mais… excuse-moi. Je suis obligde partir. | 请原谅 我有事要走了 |
[38:20] | Listen, um… | 听着 |
[38:21] | You play good volleyball. You bounce around a lot. | 你的排球打得很好 比周围的人都要好 |
[38:26] | I’ll see you down at the beach, huh? | 我在沙滩上见你 是吧 |
[41:34] | I must say, Mr. Doyle, | 我必须说 道义尔先生 |
[41:37] | that you were the one person I did not want to see again. | 你是我最不想看见的人 |
[41:43] | My… associates here want to discuss things with you, | 我这些同事有事想跟你商量 |
[41:47] | Doyle, but in their fashion. | 但得照他们的方式 |
[41:51] | I told them it would be useless, that you would die first. | 我告诉过他们 根本没有用 反正你一定会先没命的 |
[41:58] | And, of course, then we would never find out | 而且我们将无法查知 |
[42:01] | what you have learned about our… | 你对我们的了解多少 |
[42:04] | ..little business. | 那些小生意 |
[42:08] | That was the expensive lesson of New York. | 那是纽约花高代价学得的教训 |
[42:12] | You’re a good cop. | 老实说 你是个好警察 |
[42:15] | Honest, but stupid. | 很诚实 但是愚蠢 |
[42:19] | But honest. | 但 还是很忠诚 |
[42:21] | Up your ass, Charnier. | 去死吧 夏赫尼耶 |
[42:43] | I’ll tell you what I found out. | 我来告诉你 我查到什么 |
[42:47] | I found out that you eat shit, you fuckin’ Frog, you! | 你不过是个吃大便的死法国人 |
[42:52] | -That’s not good enough. -You goddamn scumbag, you! | -那可不大好 -去你的 你这王八蛋 |
[46:15] | Hello. | 你好 |
[46:19] | I have a son just about your age. | 我有个儿子年龄跟你差不多 |
[46:23] | Nice young man. | 优秀的年轻人 |
[46:26] | I’m English, you know. I heard you speak English. | 我是英国人 你知道吧 我听见你说英文了 |
[46:31] | I heard you shout. | 我听见你在大叫 |
[46:33] | You mustn’t shout. | 你不应该大叫的 |
[46:36] | They never listen. | 他们从来就不听 |
[46:40] | I have lived in Marseilles for 42 years. | 我在马赛住了42年 |
[46:45] | Even through the war. | 甚至活过二次世界大战 |
[46:47] | I married a Frenchman. | 我嫁给了一个法国人 |
[46:51] | He wouldn’t listen to me. | 他不听我讲话 |
[46:55] | And then my son went away. | 然后我儿子走了 |
[47:00] | Nobody listens to me. | 再也没有人听我讲话 |
[47:05] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 |
[47:07] | You mustn’t do that. You mustn’t scratch. | 你不该那样 千万不要抓 |
[47:12] | You’ll get infected, and then you’ll be very sick. | 你会感染的 然后你就会生病 |
[47:16] | You must… | 你应该 |
[47:19] | Like that. See? | 这样就好 明白吗 |
[47:40] | When will they come around again? | 他们什么时候会再回来 |
[47:45] | Soon. | 快了 |
[47:47] | Soon. | 就快了 |
[47:49] | But you mustn’t shout. | 但你绝对不可以大叫 |
[47:52] | No one will listen. | 没有人会听的 |
[48:40] | Ah! Voil? There you are. | 到了 进去吧 |
[50:08] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[50:13] | Doyle, … | 道义尔 |
[50:17] | ..tell me. | 告诉我 |
[50:29] | They sent me over here because I was the only one who could recognise you. | 他们之所以派我来 因为我是唯一能指认你的人 |
[50:36] | That’s all. | 如此而已 |
[50:39] | I didn’t find out anything. | 我什么都没查到 |
[50:45] | You fuckhead, you. | 你这个猪头 |
[50:52] | This ain’t my town. I can’t even get a goddamn drink here. | 这里不是我的城市 我在这里连叫杯酒都有问题 |
[50:56] | Come on. | 快点 |
[50:59] | Come on! | 快点 |
[51:01] | You know, … | 你知道吗 |
[51:04] | ..I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[52:10] | We’ll take you back, Doyle, to your friends. | 道义尔 我们送你回朋友那边 |
[52:13] | They are looking for you everywhere, … | 他们正在到处找你 |
[52:16] | ..and making it difficult for me to operate. | 这让我很难施展身手 |
[52:19] | So we are giving you back to them. | 所以我们要将你送回给他们 |
[52:54] | C’est Aamericain. Oui, c’est Aamericain! | 美国人 是那美国人 |
[53:03] | Barthelemy! | 巴特雷米 |
[53:05] | Henri, viens vite. | 亨利 快下来 |
[53:07] | Oui. | 是道义尔 |
[58:23] | What are you lookin’ at, asshole? | 你在看什么 混蛋 |
[58:57] | That’s bitter. | 真苦 |
[58:59] | It’s bitter. | 真苦 |
[59:05] | I need a doctor. I need an American doctor. | 我需要医生 我需要一位美国医生 |
[59:08] | Doctors keep records, papers. | 医生会留下纪录 档案 |
[59:13] | You want that? | 你希望那样吗 |
[59:15] | Junkie cop? | 吸毒警察 |
[59:18] | They’ll throw you off the police force. | 他们会把你逐出警界 |
[59:21] | Drink. | 喝下去 |
[59:24] | Miletto! | 梅内托 |
[1:00:22] | It’s cold. | 这里好冷 |
[1:00:31] | -Yeah, that oughta help a lot. | 对 那样很有用 |
[1:00:42] | I feel like I spent a week licking a pool table. | 我觉得好像 舔了一个星期的桌球台 |
[1:00:46] | It was three weeks. | 已经三个星期了 |
[1:00:51] | -Where were you guys? -We looked. | -你们都上哪儿去了 -我们一直在找你 |
[1:00:55] | -Where the fuck were ya? -52 men were looking for you full time. | -你们到底上哪里找 -52个人全天候在找你 |
[1:01:00] | Aw, shit. If I had 52 men lookin’ for somebody | 放屁 如果在纽约 |
[1:01:02] | I’d find ’em in three hours in New York! | 有52个人在找 3小时内就可以 |
[1:01:05] | -Yes, but Marseilles is not New York. -Yeah, you’re goddamn right it ain’t. | -没错 但马赛不是纽约 对 你说得对极了 |
[1:01:10] | Bet your fuckin’ ass it ain’t New York. | 你他妈的 你说的对 这里当然不是纽约 |
[1:01:13] | Scag City. | 贩毒城 |
[1:01:15] | I’d like to pull the goddamn city down brick by brick | 我希望把这座城一块一块拆下 |
[1:01:18] | and put it all in your fucking head. | 然后全部堆在你的头上 |
[1:01:20] | You can relax now. | 你现在可以放轻松了 |
[1:01:36] | Shit. I feel like a goddamn pincushion. | 该死 我觉得自己像个针插 |
[1:01:43] | Look, Henry… you’re not gonna make me go cold turkey, are you? | 亨利 你不会一下子 就让我断绝毒品吧 |
[1:01:49] | -Yes, I am. -Oh, look, I’m s… | -是的 -哦 瞧我 就是这样 |
[1:01:52] | I’ve seen guys go cold turkey. | 我见过突然断绝毒品的人 |
[1:01:55] | They put their fuckin’ head right through a steel wall. | 他们会拿头去撞铁墙 |
[1:01:57] | They’d cut their mother’s throat for a $5 bag of scag. | 他们会为了5元的毒品而割喉 |
[1:02:00] | Come on, you can’t make… | 拜托 你不能让 |
[1:02:01] | I call your mother. | 我会打电话给你妈妈 |
[1:02:04] | I call your mother. She will be proud of you. | 打电话给你妈妈 她将会以你为荣 |
[1:02:07] | Aw, come on. Leave her out of this. | 拜托 别把她扯进来 |
[1:02:08] | “Mrs. Doyle, I present your son, the hero.” | 道义尔太太 请容我为你介绍 你的英雄儿子 |
[1:02:13] | -Oh, shit. Will you stop this shit? -Did I ever tell you? I had her once. | -哦 哦 你别胡说 -我有没有说过你儿子 |
[1:02:19] | What a fuck! | 你去死吧 |
[1:02:35] | Don’t quit now. | 现在不要放弃 |
[1:02:38] | Don’t give up. | 不要放弃 |
[1:02:42] | Don’t give up. | 不要起来 |
[1:03:13] | I want a fuckin’ Hershey bar. | 我他妈要的是赫希巧克力棒 |
[1:03:22] | That’s OK. | 好呀 |
[1:03:38] | It’s not good for Frogs. Makes ’em jump backwards. | 法国人不喜欢 跟你闹着玩 |
[1:03:45] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[1:05:05] | Hey. I don’t want any of this fuckin’ rock! What are they givin’ me? | 我不要 石头 他们要给我什么 |
[1:05:11] | Wait a minute… OK. What I want is a nice, juicy PJ Clarke’s hamburger. | 等一下好吗 我要一份美味多汁的美国汉堡 |
[1:05:18] | Understand? With blood runnin’ out of it, … | 明白吗 带血渗出来的 |
[1:05:21] | ..and some onions on it and some ketchup and salt, | 加上洋葱 蕃茄酱和盐 |
[1:05:24] | and a beer. OK? All right? | 还要一瓶啤酒 明白 |
[1:05:27] | Henry, wait. Wait a minute. | 亨利 等一下 |
[1:05:30] | I need some help, Henry. | 我需要帮助 亨利 |
[1:05:33] | I need some help. I want a doctor, Henry. | 我需要帮助 我要个医生 亨利 |
[1:05:35] | -A fuckin’ American doctor. -Forget it. | -一个他妈的美国医生 -拉倒吧 |
[1:05:37] | Don’t tell me to forget it. Wait a minute! Wait a minute! | 别告诉我不行 等一下 等一下 |
[1:05:44] | Just wait till you go get the hamburgers. All right? I’ll wait here. | 等到你替我送汉堡来好吗 我在这里等 |
[1:05:49] | Just… wait till… All right, wait. | 等等 等一下 |
[1:05:52] | Goddamn… | 妈的 |
[1:05:53] | Let’s change the order. I don’t want the hamburgers. | 我重新要东西 我不要汉堡了 |
[1:05:56] | I want… I want some Hershey bars, | 我想要 我想要赫希巧克力棒 |
[1:05:58] | Henry. You know what I mean? | 亨利 知道我说什么吧 |
[1:06:00] | Wait! I want the Hershey bars, Henry. | 等等 我想要赫希巧克力棒 亨利 |
[1:06:02] | Not the Frog oatmeal shit you’ve been givin’ me. | 而不是你给我的法国垃圾燕麦片 |
[1:06:05] | I want real Hershey bars with the nuts in ’em. | 我要带果仁的正宗赫希巧克力棒 |
[1:06:07] | Henry, you got it in the office. I know goddamn well… Henry! | 亨利 你的办公室里就有 我知道得一清二楚 亨利 |
[1:06:11] | Who the fuck would know, Henry?! Goddammit! | 哪个狗娘养的会知道 亨利 妈的 |
[1:06:20] | You motherfuckers! | 你个王八蛋 |
[1:07:13] | Don’t tell ’em anything until you see your fuckin’ lawyer! | 没见到你的律师前什么都别说 |
[1:07:17] | Right? | 对吧 |
[1:07:32] | This is… | 这是 |
[1:07:34] | It’s really good. I never drink this at home, you know. | 这个真好 我以前从没喝过 |
[1:07:38] | “Gaston de Lagrange. Cognac.” | 加斯东·德拉格朗日干邑 |
[1:07:42] | It’s good stuff. | 是好东西 |
[1:07:44] | Only the best for you, Doyle. | 最好的才拿给你的 道义尔 |
[1:07:47] | Goddamn. | 真棒 |
[1:07:50] | When I was a kid, I never drank because I thought it was a sin, … | 我小时候从没喝过酒 因为我认为这是一种罪过 |
[1:07:53] | ..because of the nuns and everything. | 都是修女们教导的 |
[1:07:55] | -Are you Catholic? -Retired. | -你是天主教徒吗 -退隐了 |
[1:08:00] | Retired?! | 退隐了 |
[1:08:03] | Retired, huh? You just turned in your papers and… | 退隐 啊 你就这样交出你的证书 |
[1:08:08] | Do you get a pension? | 你拿到退休金了 |
[1:08:15] | Oh, shit. | 噢 胡扯 |
[1:08:17] | Ahhhh… | 啊 |
[1:08:26] | Well, besides all that… | 除此之外 |
[1:08:29] | You didn’t imagine me, did you? But besides all that… | 你可能想象不到我还做过什么 |
[1:08:40] | When I was a… um… | 我小时候 |
[1:08:44] | ..a kid, you know, with the nuns and the confessions and all that, … | 除跟修女们做过告解之类的 |
[1:08:50] | ..I was a ballpayer… ballplayer. | 我还做过球员 |
[1:08:54] | I was a ballplayer! | 我是个球员 |
[1:08:57] | Baseball player. | 棒球员 |
[1:08:59] | Yeah. You know, I had a tryout with the Yankees. | 我参加过扬基的选拔 |
[1:09:04] | -You know what the Yankees are? -Yes. As in “Yankee go home.” | -你知道扬基是什么吧 -知道”美国佬滚回去”里有说嘛 |
[1:09:08] | Yeah. No! | 不是 |
[1:09:13] | No, uh… | 不是 |
[1:09:20] | Uh… | 嗯 |
[1:09:24] | No, the Yankee baseball… baseball team. | 不是 这里是说扬基棒球队 棒球队 |
[1:09:28] | Yeah, I had a tryout with them and… | 我参加过他们的选拔 |
[1:09:32] | ..they sent me down to the… the minors. | 我落选了 |
[1:09:35] | And the poblem… poblem… problem was that… | 问题出在 |
[1:09:42] | ..there was a fuckin’ kid there, and he was… | 那儿有个该死的小子 |
[1:09:48] | ..the fastest bastard, he was fuckin’ fast. | 最快的王八蛋 他真他妈快 |
[1:09:51] | And he… he played shortstop at the time, and he… | 他打游击手的位置 |
[1:10:00] | He could hit the ball a fuckin’ ton. | 击球的力量有成吨重 |
[1:10:03] | A fuckin’ ton! | 她们的成吨重啊 |
[1:10:07] | -You know what “fuck” means? -Yeah. | -你知道”fuck”是什么意思吧 -知道 |
[1:10:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:10:13] | Well, I was in spring training… | 我当时参加春训 |
[1:10:16] | ..and I saw this kid, … | 见到那个小子 |
[1:10:19] | ..and I just immediately took the test for cops. | 我立马就转考警察了 |
[1:10:26] | That kid was Mickey Mantle. | 那小子就是米奇·曼托 |
[1:10:36] | You know who Mickey Mantle was? | 你知道米奇·曼托是谁吧 |
[1:10:39] | -You fuckhead. -No, I can’t say that I know. | -你个蠢货 -我不知道 |
[1:10:44] | You don’t know who Mickey Mantle was? Huh? | 你不知道米奇·曼托是什么人 啊 |
[1:10:49] | How about Willie Mays? | 那知道威利·梅斯吗 |
[1:10:51] | Say hey! Willie Mays! The mighty Willie Mays. See? | 说嗨 威利·梅斯 强大的威利·梅斯 明白 |
[1:10:59] | No. | 不明白 |
[1:11:05] | Max Lanier. A Frog. | 麦克斯·兰尼尔 法国佬 |
[1:11:11] | Jean Kiley. You remember Jean Kiley? | 占·基利 你记得占·基利吗 |
[1:11:15] | -Gene Kelly? -Gene… Not Gene Kelly. | -吉恩·凯利 -不是占·基利 |
[1:11:20] | Jean Kiley, the fuckin’ skier. | 吉恩·凯利 是著名的滑雪健将 |
[1:11:23] | Oh. You mean Jean-Claude Killy. | 你是指尚·克劳德·基利 |
[1:11:26] | That’s what I said! Yes. Fuck, yeah. | 对 我说的就是他 |
[1:11:30] | Good athlete. | 就是他 |
[1:11:34] | Well, and… Whitey Ford. Goddamn. You know who Whitey Ford was? | 还有惠特尼·福特 你知道谁是惠特尼·福特吗 |
[1:11:42] | Oh… shit. He was a dandy little southpaw. | 该死 他是一名很好的左投手 |
[1:11:46] | That’s what we called him. He was a dandy little southpaw. | 我们都是这么称呼他的 他是最棒的左投手 |
[1:11:50] | -Southpaw? -Yeah. He was a lefty. | -左投手 -对 是左撇子 |
[1:11:54] | -You mean a communist? -No, he was a Republican. | -他是个左派分子 -不 他是共和党人 |
[1:11:57] | But he was somethin’, I tell you. He was somethin’. He was… | 但他也是个左投手 是个人物 他 |
[1:12:06] | He was… uh… | 他真的 呃 |
[1:12:09] | ..um… a lefty. | 他 他是个左撇子 |
[1:12:11] | He threw with his left hand. | 用左手投球 |
[1:12:13] | Understand? With his south hand. | 你明白吗 用他的右手 |
[1:12:17] | With his south paw. | 用他的南方爪子 |
[1:12:19] | That’s why we called him a lefty. | 所以我们才叫他左撇子 |
[1:12:23] | You got it? | 你懂了吗 |
[1:12:27] | Look here… | 你瞧 |
[1:12:48] | And the batter was standing like this. | 他站着就像 然后击打球员像这样站着 |
[1:12:52] | You gotta throw me the ball. | 你要把球投向我 |
[1:12:54] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[1:13:01] | OK. Ready. | 好了 |
[1:13:06] | -You never saw any baseball, did you? -No. | -你从来没有看过棒球 对吧 -没错 |
[1:13:09] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:13:14] | Well, Whitey Ford was a dandy southpaw. | 对 惠特尼·福特是很棒的左投手 |
[1:13:19] | He was… | 他是一个 左投 |
[1:13:32] | Give me one, Henry, quick! | 天啊 给我一针 亨利 |
[1:13:46] | You motherfucker! | 天杀的 |
[1:13:53] | Drink it. | 把它喝了 |
[1:14:21] | He’d hit the fuckin’ apple ball with the fuckin’ stick! | 我用该死棒子 打该死的苹果球 |
[1:14:29] | -Tell me about Southpaw. -I told you about that fuckin’ southpaw! | -告诉我左投手的事 -我告诉过你左投手的事 |
[1:14:37] | -I can’t take it no more! -And Mickey Mantle. | -我不能再告诉你什么 -那么米奇·曼托 |
[1:14:40] | Mickey Mantle sucks! | 米奇·曼托烂透了 |
[1:14:47] | -Do you ski? -Do I look like I can ski, you fuckhead?! | -你会滑雪吗 -我的样子像会滑雪吗 笨蛋 |
[1:14:52] | I can barely walk! | 我连路都走不了 |
[1:14:57] | I need help, goddamnit! | 我需要帮忙 该死 |
[1:15:03] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[1:15:18] | -I have your breakfast. I hope you can eat it. -Uh… I’ll try. | -我替你送来早餐 希望你吃了它 -好 我尽量 |
[1:15:40] | -Are you gonna take me home? -Not yet. | -你要送我回旅馆吗 -还没有 |
[1:15:47] | You were cold. We’ll warm you up. | 你很冷 我们带你去暖和一下 |
[1:15:52] | And maybe see a little of Marseilles too, hein? | 顺便参观一下马赛如何 |
[1:16:13] | I don’t remember anything. They’d just knocked me on my ass. | 他们修理我之后 我什么都不记得了 |
[1:16:17] | Anything? Any detail? | 任何事吗 任何细节 |
[1:16:22] | I don’t remember anything. | 我什么都不记得 |
[1:16:47] | I’d like to have some of that. | 我也想尝一点那个 |
[1:16:49] | You’re kidding. A woman now would finish you off. | 你在开玩笑吧 现在要女人会让你前功尽废 |
[1:16:54] | Not the woman, dummy. What she’s eating. | 不是女人 是她吃的冰淇淋 |
[1:17:07] | Listen, asshole, tell me the truth. | 听着 混球 告诉我实话 |
[1:17:12] | I was set up, wasn’t I? | 我被设计了 对不对 |
[1:17:21] | Whose idea was it? | 那是谁的主意 |
[1:17:24] | What difference does it make? | 这有什么差别呢 |
[1:17:36] | They sent me over here to work with you. | 他们派我过来跟你合作 |
[1:17:43] | You put me on the street so Charnier could blow me away. | 你让我上街头游荡 好让夏赫尼耶毁了我 |
[1:17:50] | That’s beautiful. Beautiful. | 真是聪明 太聪明了 |
[1:17:55] | Why didn’t you figure this out earlier? | 你为什么没有早一点想到 |
[1:18:00] | Why didn’t I think of it earlier? | 我为什么没有早一点想到 |
[1:18:08] | Cos I’m a bigger asshole than you are. | 因为我比你更白痴 |
[1:20:19] | Henry? It’s Doyle. | 亨利 我是道义尔 |
[1:20:22] | -Workin’ kinda late at the office, aren’t ya? -Where are you, Popeye? | -你还在办公室加班吗 -你在哪里 大力水手 |
[1:20:25] | I’m at Charnier’s place. I suddenly remembered it. | 我在夏赫尼耶的藏匿处 我突然间想起来了 |
[1:20:28] | It’s the Hotel Colonnades. Used to be the Hotel Tanger. | 柯隆纳德饭店 以前叫做丹格饭店 |
[1:20:32] | It’s on the Rue Rappatu. You got that? | 就在哈帕图路上 听到没 |
[1:20:35] | -Stay where you are. -OK. | -你留在原地 -好的 |
[1:20:37] | Oh, Henry. Bring some water. A lot of it. | 亨利 带点水来 很多水 |
[1:21:00] | Qu’est-ce que vous voulez? | 你要干什么 |
[1:21:02] | -Exterminator. -Quoi? | -杀老鼠的 -老鼠 |
[1:21:04] | Rats. You got rats, buddy. | 给我出来这些该死的老鼠 |
[1:21:40] | Come on outta there, you fuckin’ rats! | 快点出来 |
[1:21:45] | Come on out or I’ll burn you out! | 否则我会烧死你们 |
[1:22:06] | Come on, you rats! Come on out! | 快出来 快点 鼠辈们 |
[1:22:16] | Everybody out! | 所有的人都出来 |
[1:22:22] | Hey, hey, hey! Move it! Hot pussy here! | 动作快 快点 |
[1:23:07] | Hey! You moustached motherfuckers! | 你们两个可恶的小胡子 |
[1:23:42] | Doyle! Doyle, you knew! You always knew the name of this place! | 道义尔 道义尔 你本来就知道 |
[1:23:46] | You knew and you wouldn’t tell me! Doyle, I deserve an answer! | 你一直都知道这里的名字 你知道却不告诉我 |
[1:23:53] | Look at that! That’s your answer. Fuck you! | 看看这个 这就是你的答案 |
[1:23:57] | I came over after Charnier and I’m gonna get his ass! | 我是来抓夏赫尼耶的 我一定要把他抓回去 |
[1:24:02] | Where is that goddamn motherfucker? Where is he?! | 他在哪里 那个杀千刀的在哪里 |
[1:24:18] | That’s enough! Stop it, Doyle! | 道义尔 住手 |
[1:24:21] | -Look at this, asshole! | 看看这个烂人 |
[1:24:24] | He told us what we want. | 他把我们想知道都告诉我们 |
[1:24:26] | -That’s enough now. -OK. | -那就够了 -好吧 |
[1:24:28] | You’d better be right. I’ll tell you that. | 你最好是对的 我可以告诉你 |
[1:24:31] | I’ll come lookin’ for ya! | 我一定会回来找你 |
[1:24:34] | I’ll knock your dick stiff. | 我一定会好好地修理你 |
[1:24:37] | Look at my hat. | 看看我的帽子 |
[1:25:32] | This time, Doyle, you stay right next to me. | 道义尔 这次你要跟紧我 |
[1:25:36] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:28:08] | Where’s my fucking gun?! | 我的枪在哪里 |
[1:29:20] | I hope you can swim, asshole! | 希望你会游泳 笨蛋 |
[1:29:54] | Hey! Doyle, come on! | 道义尔 快过来 |
[1:32:25] | Henri! Henri! | 亨利 亨利 |
[1:33:04] | Yeah? | 来了 |
[1:33:06] | Doyle? | 道义尔 |
[1:33:17] | Commissaire Delacroix. He wants your passport. | 这位是热纳瓦警官 他要你的护照 |
[1:33:23] | There is a plane for Barcelona in the morning with a connection to New York. | 早上有班机飞往巴塞罗那 然后可以转往纽约 |
[1:33:27] | You’ll get your passport back when you get on it. | 等你上了飞机就可拿回护照 |
[1:33:43] | Do you need me to translate? | 需要我帮你翻译吗 |
[1:33:49] | They called your boss in New York. | 听着 他们打电话 给你的纽约上司 |
[1:33:54] | Your passport, Popeye. | 你的护照 大力水手 |
[1:33:59] | Why don’t you tell him I lost it in the dry dock? | 你何不告诉他 我在干船坞搞丢了 |
[1:34:27] | He wants you to stay in the hotel until we say you leave. | 他要你待在旅馆里 直到他们叫要你离开为止 |
[1:36:55] | My French no good. In English. | 我不懂法语 只会说英语 |
[1:36:58] | I say nothing till consul get here. | 我国领事到场之前 我什么都不会说 |
[1:37:00] | I know nothing of last night. | 昨晚的事我一无所知 |
[1:37:01] | You must have known something was stuck to the hull. | 但你一定知道船身藏了东西 |
[1:37:04] | We come for fixing of the rudder! I know nothing about the dope! | 我们来这里是为了修理船舵 我对毒品的事一无所知 |
[1:37:08] | -You will wait here, Captain. -I go back in Dutch territory. | -你要在这里等着 船长 -我要回到船上去 |
[1:37:12] | No! You are in French territory, and you will stay on French territory. | 不行 目前你在法国领土上 你将留在法国领土 |
[1:37:37] | I don’t want to see that. Keep it under wraps. | 我不想看到那个 把它藏好 |
[1:37:41] | -What are you gonna do now? -We wait. | -你现在打算怎么办 亨利 -我们等着 |
[1:37:43] | When this consul comes, we’ll go to headquarters and talk. | 等荷兰领事到了以后 把他带回警局去谈谈 |
[1:37:46] | And when the consul leaves, we don’t talk so much. | 等领事走了以后 我们就可以不用再浪费唇舌 |
[1:37:50] | Don’t lock this bum up yet. He hasn’t been paid. | 先不要把这个烂人关起来 他还没有拿到钱 |
[1:37:54] | Charnier would only pay after delivery. Last night there wasn’t time. | 夏赫尼耶 要在货到之后才会付款 昨天晚上的时间不够 |
[1:37:58] | This Dutchman will wait till he gets his cash. | 相信我 这个荷兰人 一定会留下直到拿到钱为止 |
[1:38:01] | It could be in Holland, on deposit in Geneva. | 他们可能在荷兰或日内瓦付款 |
[1:38:03] | No, it’ll be here, and in cash. | 不会的 一定会在这里付现 |
[1:38:06] | Charnier won’t stiff this guy. He’s got too many stories to tell ya. | 夏赫尼耶不会欺骗这家伙 他一定可以告诉你很多事 |
[1:38:09] | -I don’t know. -Look. | -我不知道 -听着 |
[1:38:13] | If you follow this guy all over Europe, in a week’s time… | 听着 如果你跟踪这家伙 全欧洲跑的话 |
[1:38:16] | ..there’ll be nickel and dime bags on 126th Street. | 不出一个星期 整条126街将充斥着毒品 |
[1:38:19] | Let him go. Let him walk away. | 好啦 拜托 放他走 让他走 |
[1:38:23] | He’ll lead us right to Frog One. | 他会带我们去找一号法国人 |
[1:38:35] | You owe me one. | 你欠我一次人情 |
[1:38:56] | OK, merci. | 盯着他 |
[1:39:07] | We’ve got the harbour covered, in case he tries a rendezvous by boat. | 我们已经派人监视整个码头 以防他利用船只见面 |
[1:39:13] | -When’s that ship scheduled to leave? -The day after tomorrow. | -这艘船预计何时离港 -后天 |
[1:39:21] | OK. | 很好 |
[1:40:05] | It will get very difficult if we see nothing tomorrow, Popeye. | 如果明天还查不出结果 情况会变得很难搞 大力水手 |
[1:42:12] | Hey, look. Look! | 你看 你看 |
[1:42:23] | Who in the hell does that look like? Henry Kissinger? | 那个人看起来像谁 亨利·基辛格 |
[1:42:37] | -Come on! -Alexandre, Raoul… | -快点 -亚历山大 拉乌尔 |
[1:43:44] | They’re comin’ in. | 他们进港来了 |
[1:44:07] | -Hey, there he is. -Which one? | 他在那里 是哪一个 |
[1:44:11] | The guy with the cigarette in his mouth. They switched bags! | 那个咬着雪茄的家伙 他们在交换手提包 |
[1:44:16] | The white collar. He’s got a white collar. | 白色领子那一个 他的领子是白色的 |
[1:44:22] | Tell ’em he’s got a white-and-blue bag around his shoulder. | 告诉他们 他肩膀上 挂着一个白底蓝字的袋 |
[1:44:29] | Getting ready to cross the street. | 他正准备过马路 |
[1:47:54] | He goes to the Arab quarter. | 他们进入阿拉伯区 |
[1:49:59] | Over here! | 很好 太好了 |
[1:50:15] | Doyle! | 在那里 |
[1:53:49] | Get out of the way. Get out. | 别挡路 别挡路 |
[1:54:03] | Come on, move it. Come on! | 快点 走开 |
[1:57:57] | Charnier? | 夏赫尼耶 |