Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Flintstones and WWE Stone Age Smackdown(摩登原始人:石器时代摔角大对决)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Flintstones and WWE Stone Age Smackdown(摩登原始人:石器时代摔角大对决)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:摩登原始人:石器时代摔角大对决
英文名称:The Flintstones and WWE Stone Age Smackdown
年代:2015

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:15] 基岩村 拥有居民两万五
[00:40] What a great morning. 多好的一个早晨
[00:42] The rising sun, the tweeting of the Terradons. 看太阳升起 听翼龙鸣叫
[00:45] Today is the perfect day to 今天是个完美的时机
[00:47] ask my boss for that advance on my paycheck. 向我的老板申请预支薪水
[00:52] Wilma deserves a nice vacation. 该带薇玛好好度个假了
[01:02] – What’s the matter, Fred? – I’m already late for work. -怎么了 弗雷德 -我上班已经迟到了
[01:15] *Flintstones, meet the Flintstones* *燧石家族 这是燧石家族*
[01:18] *They’re the modern stone age family* *石器时代 摩登的家庭*
[01:21] *From the town of Bedrock* *他们来自 那基岩村*
[01:24] *There’re a page right out of history* *翻开历史 崭新的一页*
[01:27] *Let’s ride with the family down the street* *穿过大街 还有那小巷*
[01:30] *Through the courtesy of Fred’s two feet* *紧紧跟随 他们的步伐*
[01:33] *When you’re with the Flintstones* *就和他们 和他们一起*
[01:36] *Have a yabba dabba doo time* *享受那轻松自在的时光*
[01:38] *A dabba doo time* *那轻松自在的时光*
[01:40] *We’ll have a gay old time* *那愉快难忘的时光*
[01:55] *We’ll have a gay old time.* *那愉快难忘的时光*
[02:19] Hard work, dedication, a big hammer. 勤劳 尽力 抡大锤
[02:23] That’s how you break rocks. You listening to me, Mr. Cenastone? 这样才能干采石 你在听吗 塞纳石先生
[02:27] Absolutely, Mr. Slate. And please, call me John. 当然 石板先生 叫我约翰就好
[02:27] 本片由世界摔角娱乐公司(WWE)联合制作 片中摔角人物原型均为WWE著名选手
[02:30] I prefer the formality of last names. 我很注重以姓氏相称的礼节
[02:34] Just because you’re my sister’s husband’s nephew once removed, 别以为你是我姐姐的丈夫的隔代外甥
[02:36] doesn’t mean you get special privileges. 就能享受什么特权
[02:39] No, sir. I’m here to work. 不会的先生 我是来干活的
[02:40] Good. Because laziness is one thing I won’t tolerate. 很好 因为偷懒可是我的大忌之一
[02:44] Also lateness. I hate that. 还有迟到 太可恨了
[02:53] Come on, people. 快走啊 各位
[02:54] Some of us got jobs we should have been at 20 minutes ago. 咱们有些人20分钟前就该去上班了
[03:16] It’s a livin’. 混口饭吃不容易
[03:18] These prontocranes are delicate pieces of equipment. 这些挖掘龙都是高精尖设备
[03:22] Takes a real expert to run one of these. 这台需要真正的专家来操作
[03:25] Hey, Flintstone! 燧石族
[03:27] Flintstone? 燧石族
[03:31] Oh, man. Oh, man. Oh, man. Oh, man. 老天 老天 老天
[03:33] Flintstone, you’d better not be sleeping up there! 燧石族 你最好别给我在上面睡觉
[03:38] Flintstone! 燧石族
[03:40] Yes, Mr. Slate. I was just adjusting the… 是 石板先生 我正在调试…
[03:44] Well, get back to work! 赶紧干活
[03:46] Yes, sir. I will get back to it. 遵命 先生 我继续干活
[03:49] Work. Which is what I was doing up here all this time. 我不一直在上面老老实实干活嘛
[04:04] Help me! 救命啊
[04:06] Hang on, Mr. Slate. I’ll have you down in a jiffy. 抓紧 石板先生 我马上让你下去
[04:09] There’s got to be an off lever here somewhere. 应该有根下降操纵杆的
[04:16] That was the up lever. 原来这是上升杆
[04:18] Oh, you think I would have figured that out by now. 现在我算是知道了
[04:21] Now, let’s see here. 再试试这根
[04:26] My bad! Only one left. Got to be it. 我错了 只剩这根了 一定是它
[04:38] Mr. Slate, you okay? 石板先生 没事吧
[04:40] I’m kissing granite here, Flintstone. 我都亲上花岗岩了 燧石族
[04:42] Do I look okay? 看着像没事吗
[04:44] Listen. This might not be the best time, 话说 现在说这个好像不太合适
[04:47] but since I have your attention, 但既然跟你搭上话了
[04:49] I was wondering if I could 我在想能不能
[04:51] get my paycheck a little early this month? 提前预支一下这个月的薪水
[04:54] I’d promised my wife I’d take the family on a vacation. 我答应过妻子要带全家去度假的
[04:57] – A vacation? – To Rockapulco. -度假 -去岩卡普科
[05:00] A vacation! 你要度假
[05:02] You almost got me killed and you want to go on a vacation! 你刚才差点害死我 还想去度假
[05:10] Well, after a day like today I could use some R&R. 今天过得不顺 我是该休整一下嘛
[05:14] You probably could too. 你也应该休整一下
[05:17] Dinosaur! 恐龙
[05:32] You guys okay? 你们没事吧
[05:40] Wow, that was amazing. 刚才真是了不起啊
[05:42] You got some moves, kid. What’s your name? 身手不错啊 孩子 你叫什么
[05:45] Me? I’m John. John Cenastone. 我吗 我是约翰 约翰·塞纳石
[05:47] Good to meet you, John. 幸会 约翰
[05:49] – I’m Fred… – Flintstone, in my office! -我是弗雷德…-燧石族 来我办公室
[05:52] Now. 就现在
[05:58] 石板采岩采石公司 支付弗雷德·燧石族 730贝壳 编号37224 H.B.石板
[05:59] There you go. 好了
[06:02] Your paycheck. 你的薪水支票
[06:03] Seriously? Wow! Mr. Slate, that’s awful generous. 真的吗 石板先生 你太慷慨了
[06:09] I mean, after all that damage I caused, I thought you’d be mad. 我惹了那么大的祸 还以为你要发火呢
[06:20] So, you are mad. 看来你是发火了
[06:47] I’m just gonna go in there and tell Wilma 我就直接进去告诉薇玛
[06:49] the vacation’s off. She’ll understand. 度假取消了 她会理解的
[07:00] Wilma, I’m home! 薇玛 我回来啦
[07:08] Missed me that time. 这次被我闪开了吧
[07:16] Fred? Is that you? 弗雷德 是你吗
[07:18] Honey, listen. 听着 亲爱的
[07:20] There’s something i need to tell you about our vacation. 我得告诉你一些关于度假的事
[07:23] There’s something I need to show you about our vacation. 我得让你看看一些关于度假的东西
[07:29] Do you like it? 你喜欢吗
[07:35] I got it for our trip. 60% off at Marshales. 我特意为度假买的 马歇岩在打四折
[07:38] What did you want to tell me about the vacation? 你要告诉我什么关于度假的事
[07:41] Just that…I’m definitely not canceling it 只是…我绝对没有因为
[07:44] because of something that happened at work today. 今天工作的某些事就把度假取消了哟
[07:48] Well, that’s a relief. 那就好
[07:52] I can’t even remember the last time we took a family vacation. 我都不记得上次全家去度假是什么时候了
[07:58] Oh, no. That’s Barney and Betty. 老天 是巴尼和贝蒂
[08:00] We’re supposed to go to 咱们要一起去
[08:01] the Water Buffalo Charity Carnival together 水牛慈善嘉年华会的
[08:03] and here I am standing around in my bikini. 我却还穿着比基尼浪费时间
[08:06] I have to get changed. 我赶紧去换衣服
[08:10] Tame your pterodactyls. We’ll be right out. 别打翼龙喇叭了 我们马上出去
[08:12] Why don’t you honk it again? 有本事再叫一次啊
[08:14] I didn’t hear it the first three times! 头三次我完全没听见呢
[08:18] You hear it that time, Fred? 这次听见了吧 弗雷德
[08:27] I can’t believe you’re actually going on vacation. 真不敢相信你们真要去度假了
[08:30] And to Rockapulco. 还要去岩卡普科
[08:33] I know! I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. 是啊 感觉自己是全世界最幸运的女人
[08:37] I feel like a complete idiot. 感觉自己像个白痴
[08:41] You should have seen her in that bikini. 你真该看看她那身比基尼装
[08:44] I would have liked to have seen her in that bikini. 我很乐意看她穿比基尼的样子
[08:47] Watch it, Rubble! 你给我小心点 粗石族
[08:49] Hey, I got an idea, Fred. 我有个主意 弗雷德
[08:51] Wait till you get back from vacation, 等你们度假回来
[08:53] then tell her about the paycheck. 再告诉她你薪水的事
[08:55] But, Barney, we’re not going on vacation. 可是巴尼 我们不去度假了
[08:58] Oh, don’t tell her that, Fred. It’ll ruin your vacation. 别告诉她 弗雷德 会毁了你们的假期的
[09:36] You can jump in anytime. 你也出个场行吗
[09:44] – Whahoo, yeah! – Oh, baby! -棒哦 -宝贝儿
[09:47] It’s my turn! 轮到我了
[09:51] Wow, Nikki and Brie Boulder. So how much is a kiss? 尼基和布里·巨石族 香吻一枚多少钱
[09:55] 100 clams. 一百贝壳
[09:57] 100 clams? That sounds expensive. 一百贝壳 听着有点贵啊
[10:01] Considering you get a kiss from each of us, 想想看 我们每人亲你一下
[10:03] it’s like half off. 相当于打五折
[10:04] In that case… 这样的话…
[10:06] I’ll take 502. 我就重金博一吻吧
[10:24] Fred Flintstone! Get out of that line! 弗雷德·燧石族 从队列里滚出去
[10:27] – But it’s for charity. – Now. -但这是为了慈善啊 -滚出去
[10:36] Our charity booth is all set up, Fred. 咱们的慈善擂台已经搭好了 弗雷德
[10:39] I built the ring, put out 我挂上了响铃
[10:40] the donation bucket and tied on Hoppy’s gloves. 摆好了捐款桶 还给跳跳戴了拳击手套
[10:45] Anything else you need me to do? 还需要我做什么吗
[10:46] Yeah. Tell Wilma that the trip’s off. 有 告诉薇玛度假取消了
[10:49] Sure thing. Hey, Wilma… 没问题 薇玛…
[10:51] – Pipe down, Barn. – But you said… -闭嘴 巴尼 -可你不是说…
[10:54] I’m never telling her and you’re not telling her either. 我绝不会告诉她的 你也管住嘴
[10:57] I’m going to find a way out of this jam myself. 我要自己想办法收拾这个烂摊子
[11:00] That’s a great idea, Fred. 好主意 弗雷德
[11:01] I haven’t come up with the idea yet, Barn. 我还没想出主意来呢 巴尼
[11:04] But when you do, it’s gonna be a good one. 但你想出来的肯定是好主意
[11:07] Step right up. 大家快来
[11:08] Five clams and get your five minutes in the ring. 花五贝壳打五分钟拳击吧
[11:10] Make it to the bell without hoppy knocking you block off 铃响前若你没被跳跳击倒
[11:13] and win a prize! 就能得奖
[11:14] Who wants to take some licks for charity? 谁想为了慈善来试试身手啊
[11:21] Keep it above the pouch, all right, buddy? 不准袭击袋鼠的育儿袋以下 懂了吗
[11:41] Next. 下一位
[11:56] I got this in the bag, Marble Henry. 我绝对稳操胜券 大理石·亨利
[11:58] I know you do, but seriously, you can just call me Marble. 我知道 不过说真的 叫我大理石就行
[12:02] I prefer the formality of last names. 我很注重以姓氏相称的礼节
[12:09] I’m gonna win a prize. No, no. I’m gonna win two prizes. 我要赢奖了 不 我要赢两份奖品
[12:12] Hey, thanks, man. 谢了 伙计
[12:14] They’re both for me. Win your own prize. 两份都是我的 想要自己打去
[12:26] – Have fun. – You have fun. -打得开心 -你开心去吧
[12:28] I’m having a great time. Thanks. 我很开心 谢谢你
[12:32] Come on, you big, ugly jumping Dinorat. 来吧 你这个又大又丑的恐鼠
[12:35] It’s takedown time! 击倒时间到
[12:35] 该人物原型为WWE摔角手CM·朋克 他的口头禅是”交锋时间到” (It’s clobbering time)
[12:47] Hey, easy there, buddy. 别动粗啊 伙计
[12:53] He think he’s gonna send me flying? 他还想把我打飞呢
[12:55] Think again. 做梦去吧
[12:57] I’m CM Punkrock! 我是CM·朋克岩
[13:00] And I got you a first class ticket to my fist! 我要让你美美地吃我一拳
[13:04] Listen. He’s real sensitive. 听着 他很敏感的
[13:05] Maybe you could cool down the pejoratives? 你能不能别再恶语相向了
[13:08] He’s crying. I made the Kangasaurus cry. 他哭了 我把这头袋龙吓哭了
[13:13] Hey, mister. He’s a Hopparoo. 先生 他是一只跳跳袋鼠
[13:15] And you’re being downright mean to him. 你对他实在太过分了
[13:17] Oh, what are you going to do about it, shrimpo? 那你想怎么样呢 矮子
[13:21] I was gonna ask you to be less mean. 我要让你不那么过分
[13:23] “Less mean”? Like this? “不那么过分” 像这样吗
[13:30] Yo, check it out, Marble Henry. 大理石·亨利 快看
[13:32] He ain’t so tough now, is he? 现在他没那么厉害了吧
[13:35] He sure ain’t. 是啊
[13:43] That’s my beloved pet you’re humiliating out there. 你在侮辱我心爱的宠物
[13:46] I tried talking nice to you 我试过跟你好好谈
[13:48] but now I got to take matters into my own hands. 但我现在得靠拳头来解决了
[13:51] Oh, boy. Easy, Barn. 老天 别动火啊 巴尼
[14:18] Fred, little help here? 弗雷德 搭把手吧
[14:19] Looking good, buddy. I think you got him. 不错啊伙计 我想你能搞定他
[14:33] – Is that… – Barney! -那不是…-巴尼
[14:38] That’s right. I am CM Punkrock. 没错 我就是CM·朋克岩
[14:41] I am the best in the prehistoric world, 史前世界最棒的摔角手
[14:41] 同为CM·朋克的口头禅 原话为”我是世界最棒的” (I’m the best in the world)
[14:44] thanks to my straight-edge lifestyle… 多亏我一直保持”苦行僧”的生活方式…
[14:44] CM·朋克曾在的摔角团体名为Straight-Edge Society 一般译为”苦行僧社团”
[14:46] Straight-Edge是硬核朋克领域里一种新文化形式 拒绝朋克领域普遍存在的酗酒 吸毒 纵欲等行为
[14:56] Oh, this raw fish business stinks! 卖生鱼的生意真是烂透了
[15:06] You okay, Barn? I’ve never seen you that worked up. 你还好吗 巴尼 从没见你这么生气过
[15:09] I couldn’t just stand there and watch him tease Hoppy like that. 我不能在这眼睁睁地看着他欺负跳跳
[15:14] Hoppy, cut it out! That tickles. 跳跳 快停下 痒死了
[15:17] – Best show I’ve ever seen. – We should go again. -我看过最精彩的比赛 -应该再来一次
[15:19] I’d pay 50 clams to watch something like that again. 我愿意花50贝壳再看一次那样的比赛
[15:22] I would pay any price to see that. 花多少钱我都愿意
[15:26] That was a heck of a show, Flintstone. Heck of a show. 精彩绝伦 燧石族 真是精彩绝伦
[15:28] Why, thanks, Mr. McMagma. 谢谢 麦岩浆族先生
[15:31] A fella could make a lot of clams with a spectacle like that. 打得这么精彩绝对能大赚一笔
[15:43] Barney Rubble, don’t you ever 巴尼·粗石族 你再敢
[15:46] do anything dangerous like that again! 干这么危险的事试试看
[15:48] I don’t plan on it, Betty. 我不是有意的 贝蒂
[15:50] Help me up, Marble Henry. 大理石·亨利 把我弄出去
[16:06] I’m coming to bed in a minute, Betty. 我马上就上床睡觉 贝蒂
[16:09] Just got to brush my teeth. 等我刷个牙
[16:14] And for this I went to college? 我上大学就为了干这个
[16:19] Psst! Barney. 喂 巴尼
[16:21] You scared the paste out of me, Fred. 吓得我牙膏都喷出来了 弗雷德
[16:23] I’m aware of that. 我发现了
[16:26] – What are you doing here? – I couldn’t sleep. -你来干什么 -我睡不着
[16:28] I got this brilliant idea in my head. 我有个超棒的主意
[16:31] We could put on another one 我们可以再办几场
[16:32] of those crazy matches like you did tonight 像你今晚那样精彩的对决
[16:34] and charge folks to come and see it. 然后向来看比赛的人收钱啊
[16:36] I promised Betty I wouldn’t do anything dangerous. 我答应过贝蒂再不干那么危险的事了
[16:39] It ain’t gonna be dangerous. 不会有危险的
[16:40] It’ll be entertainment, like a show. 就是娱乐嘛 跟表演一样
[16:43] Wow. A show? 天啊 表演吗
[16:45] I’d pay hard-earned clams to see something like that. 那我倒愿意花点辛苦钱看一场
[16:47] That’s what I’m telling you. If we do this, 我正是这个意思 这样做的话
[16:50] we can make enough clams to take both our families on a vacation. 挣的贝壳够咱们两家一起去度假呢
[16:53] Betty sure would love a vacation. 贝蒂绝对喜欢度假
[16:55] What the heck. I’m in. 不管了 算我一个
[16:57] Barney, are you talking to someone? 巴尼 你在跟谁说话吗
[17:00] Nope. Just gargling, sweetheart. 没有 我只是在漱口呢 亲爱的
[17:06] We just need to find some more guys for the show. 咱们只需要多找些人来打比赛
[17:09] And I think I know just where to… 我想我知道从谁…
[17:13] start. 开始
[17:21] Hey, Cenastone, you really 塞纳石 昨天你真是
[17:23] showed that dinosaur who’s boss yesterday. 在那只恐龙面前大显身手啊
[17:25] Oh, that? That was no big deal. 昨天吗 那没什么大不了的
[17:27] Are you kidding? I tell you, if I had moves like that, 你开玩笑吗 话说我要是有你那样的身手
[17:31] I wouldn’t be working in a quarry. 就不会在采石场干活了
[17:34] Actually, Mr. Flintstone, 说实话 燧石族先生
[17:35] I don’t plan on breaking rocks my whole life. 我没打算一辈子在这砸石头
[17:37] None of us do, kid. None of us do. 没人这么打算 孩子 没人
[17:52] Maybe music is my thing. 或许我该玩音乐
[17:54] Music? With muscles like that? 音乐 练了一身肌肉你就想玩这个
[17:57] Listen. Me and my pal Barney are putting together 听着 这周末我和我朋友巴尼
[18:00] a little sports entertainment event this weekend. 要办一场小型的体育娱乐比赛
[18:03] And you, my dinosaur-throwing friend, 而你 我力拔恐龙气盖世的朋友
[18:06] would be perfect for it. 绝对是比赛的完美人选
[18:09] Me? You think? 你觉得我行吗
[18:10] Oh, I don’t think. I know. 不是觉得 我就知道你行
[18:13] Now if we could just find a few more big strong fellas like you, 只要再找些像你一样强壮的大块头
[18:17] we’d have ourselves a show. 咱们就能自己办场比赛啦
[18:21] I might be able to help you out there. 我或许能帮你找些人
[18:45] Booyaka! 简直了
[18:45] 人物原型为WWE墨西哥裔摔角手神秘人雷尔 “Booyaka”是他的绰号 意为”面具”
[18:48] Yeah! 搞定
[18:50] 619 619!
[18:50] “619”同为神秘人雷尔的绰号 是他故乡加利福尼亚州圣地亚哥市的电话区号
[19:20] 弗雷德·燧石族娱乐 本周五晚 露天游乐场 门票十贝壳
[19:23] Thanks. 谢谢
[19:30] No, thanks. 不要 谢谢
[19:42] Daniel Bryrock, have a flyer. 丹尼尔·布莱岩 给你传单
[19:45] No, thanks, Cenastone. I don’t want your flyer. 不 谢谢 塞纳石 我不要你的传单
[19:48] – Please, please. I insist. – I said, “No, I don’t”. -拜托了 拿着吧 -我说了 我不要
[19:52] – But I think you wanna say, yes, you do. – No, I don’t! -但我觉得你应该说 你要 -我不要
[19:57] – Yes, you do. – No, I don’t! -给 你要 -不 我不要
[19:59] – Yes, you do! – No, I don’t! -给 你要 -不 我不要
[20:02] – Yes, you do! – No, I don’t! -给 你要 -不 我不要
[20:06] – No, you don’t! – Yes, I do! -不 你不要 -给我 我要
[20:08] – No, you don’t! – I say, yes, I do! -不 你不要 -我说了 我要
[20:14] Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! 我要 我要 我要
[20:18] Yes! Yes! Yes! 要要要
[20:21] You think that guy’s coming to the event? 你觉得这人会来比赛吗
[20:23] I’m gonna say, no. 我觉得 不会
[20:27] Hey, watch where you’re going. 喂 走路看着点
[20:29] Sorry about that. 抱歉了
[20:30] You’re that guy from the lodge. 你是会所里的那个家伙
[20:32] The one who tag teamed me with that Dinohop. 为了一只跳龙跟我摔角的那个人
[20:35] Hopparoo. He’s a Hopparoo. 跳跳袋鼠 他是只跳跳袋鼠
[20:38] Well, I think he’s a dumbaroo. 我倒觉得他是只蠢袋鼠
[20:41] And I didn’t like getting kicked out of the ring. 而且我不喜欢被踢下拳击场去
[20:43] I didn’t like it one bit. 我可是一点都不喜欢
[20:49] And now I got you right where I want you 正找你呢 你就送上门来了
[20:51] – I’m going to give you… – Ice cream! -我要让你尝尝…-冰激凌
[20:53] Marble Henry! We are not giving him ice cream. 大理石·亨利 给他什么冰激凌啊
[20:57] We’re giving him a beatdown. 我们要给他一顿猛揍
[21:00] Everything okay, Barn? 你还好吗 巴尼
[21:02] Everything’s fine. Just having a little chat. 很好 我们不过聊聊天而已
[21:06] As far as chats go, that one was on the intimidating side. 说是聊天 这家伙可是来吓人的
[21:10] Your ice cream’s melting. 你的冰激凌要化了
[21:17] Come on, Marble Henry. Let’s get outta here. 走吧 大理石·亨利 咱们走
[21:24] – You lick this one? – I can’t remember. -这个你舔了吗 -我忘了
[21:30] No, I licked the other one. 没有 我舔的是另一个
[21:34] I get the feeling that guy doesn’t like me so much. 我觉得那家伙不怎么喜欢我
[21:37] Don’t sweat it, buddy. We got bigger fish to fry. 别担心 伙计 咱们还有正事要办呢
[21:46] Fred, dinner’s almost ready. 弗雷德 晚饭快好了
[21:53] Honey, didn’t I tell you? 亲爱的 我没跟你说吗
[21:54] I’m playing poker with the boys tonight. 今晚我要跟朋友玩扑克
[21:59] Hey, what’s cookin’? 你做了什么
[22:04] Smells delicious! Sorry I’m missing it. Got to go! 闻着好香 可惜我吃不上了 得走了
[22:08] Don’t wait up! 别等我了
[22:09] – Fred? – Yeah, Wilma? -弗雷德 -怎么了 薇玛
[22:12] – Fred? – Wilma? -弗雷德 -薇玛
[22:18] You’re not going to try to double our vacation fund 你该不会为了多搞点咱们度假的钱
[22:21] in some harebrained poker game, are you? 去玩什么赌博的扑克游戏吧
[22:25] What? No! 什么啊 不是
[22:27] I am not gonna try to double our vacation fund 我才不会为了多搞些度假的钱
[22:30] in some harebrained poker game. 去打扑克玩赌博呢
[22:32] That is a fact. 实打实的不会
[22:36] There’s nothing to worry about, sweetheart. 没什么好担心的 亲爱的
[22:40] Your Freddy boy’s got it all under control. 一切尽在咱弗雷德的掌控中呢
[23:00] When Freddy boy says don’t worry, I start worrying. 每次他一说别担心 我就开始担心了
[23:11] We are good to go, Barn. 咱们可以走了 巴尼
[23:14] Wilma doesn’t suspect a thing. 薇玛根本没起疑心
[23:19] You’re sure no one’s gonna care if we use the fairgrounds? 你确定咱们用露天游乐场没人管吗
[23:22] It’s empty for the season. 这个时节那里都是空着的
[23:23] Besides we can’t just go back to the Water Buffalo Lodge. 况且也不能再去水牛会所办比赛了
[23:27] People have been there, done that. 那里人们已经去过了 也看过了
[23:29] Trust me. This spot’s the perfect venue for tonight’s scheme. 相信我 游乐场是今晚计划的绝佳地点
[23:33] You mean “Event”. Right, Fred? 你是说”比赛”吧 弗雷德
[23:35] That’s what I said. 我就这么说的
[23:36] Oh, sorry, Fred. I could have sworn you said “Scheme.” 抱歉 弗雷德 但我发誓你说的是”计划”
[23:39] Focus. Barney. I need you givin’ 111% tonight. 专心点巴尼 今晚你得使出111%的力气
[23:57] Look at that crowd, Barney. 看看这人群 巴尼
[24:00] Every one of them is worth 10 clams. 每个人都值十个贝壳啊
[24:03] We’ve already got enough to 咱们挣的门票钱
[24:04] take the wives and kids on a week-long vacation. 已经够带老婆孩子去度假一周了
[24:07] Yeah, now all we have to do is 没错 现在咱们要做的
[24:08] make them not want to ask for their clams back. 就是让他们觉得比赛值这个钱
[24:11] Don’t worry, pal. 别担心 伙计
[24:12] These guys are itching for action. 选手们各个都蓄势待发呢
[24:30] Wake up, wake up, wake up! 醒醒 快醒醒
[24:35] Sorry, Mr. Flintstone. 抱歉 燧石族先生
[24:36] I pulled a double shift at the quarry today. 今天我在采石场上了个两班倒
[24:38] Come on, guys. We got paying customers out there, 好了各位 场外观众的钱不是白花的
[24:41] waiting for the show of their lives. 他们都等着看这场难得的比赛呢
[24:44] – This is no time for shell phones. – Hey! -现在不是玩壳机的时候 -喂
[24:47] Or tablets. 或是平板电脑
[24:51] I need you guys looking tough. 我要你们看上去很难对付
[24:56] That’s more like it! 这就对了
[24:58] What’s with this suit, Mysteriopal? 你怎么穿这身 密斯特里欧珀
[25:00] You look ridiculous. 你看上去很滑稽
[25:03] Hey, my sleeve! 我的袖子
[25:05] Hey, my other sleeve! 我的另一只袖子
[25:08] Now we’re getting somewhere. 现在就对了
[25:10] I just need to do something about them slacks. 我只需要对你的裤子做点什么
[25:19] How did you know I was wearing these? 你怎么知道我穿了这条
[25:21] I didn’t. Let’s just consider this a lucky break. 我不知道 就当是运气好吧
[25:30] These must have been left over from the circus. 这些一定是马戏团留下的
[25:39] Wait, Fred. Why do I need these? 等等 弗雷德 我为什么需要这件
[25:41] For your match. 为了你的比赛
[25:42] Whoa! No, no, no, Fred. I promised Betty… 什么 不不 弗雷德 我向贝蒂保证
[25:44] Like I said, this ain’t dangerous. It’s an event. 我说过 这一点都不危险 只是活动
[25:48] – I don’t know. – Think about it, Barn. -我不知道 -你想想 巴尼
[25:51] Your beautiful family on the beach. Not a care in the world. 你美好的家人在海滩上 远离俗事
[25:55] The sound of lapping waves, the smell of the crisp ocean air. 海涛拍岸的声音 海风送来的新鲜味道
[25:59] How can Betty get mad about that? 贝蒂怎么会为此生气呢
[26:02] Barney, you’re the best husband ever! 巴尼 你是世界上最好的老公了
[26:09] Bamm! Bamm! Bamm! Bamm! 打 打 打 打
[26:11] – Okay, I’ll do it. – Attaboy! -好吧 我上 -很好
[26:16] Are these things supposed to be this tight? 这条是不是太紧了点
[26:18] They’re creeping up something terrible. 让人感觉越来越难受了
[26:23] – I hope you know what you’re doing. – That makes two of us. -我希望你知道你在做什么 -我也是
[26:30] Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们先生们
[26:32] boys and girls, are you ready for action? 孩子们 你们准备看表演了吗
[26:40] We’re about to make prehistory tonight. 我们今晚将要创造史前历史
[26:44] Two will enter the ring for the match of their lives. 两人将上场进行生死较量
[26:46] But only one can be the champion. 但只有一人能取得胜利
[26:52] It’s caveman versus caveman 这是原始人对原始人
[26:54] in the ultimate sports spectacular! 最精彩的体育盛事
[27:00] Flintstone might be onto something here. 燧石族好像还挺有两下子
[27:03] John Cenastone… 约翰·塞纳石
[27:09] Versus Rey Mysteriopal. 对阵雷·密斯特里欧珀
[27:18] All right, guys. You know what to do. 好了 你们知道怎么做吧
[27:21] Mr. Flintstone, we don’t know what to do. 燧石族先生 我们不知道怎么做
[27:24] Get out there and put a hurt on each other. 上场然后向对方下狠手就好
[27:26] But we’re friends. 但我们是朋友
[27:28] Work with me, Cenastone. 你要听我的 塞纳石
[27:30] All you got to do is treat 你只要把密斯特里欧珀
[27:31] Mysteriopal like that dinosaur the other day. 当做是那天的恐龙就好
[27:35] You toss him around a bit, get the crowd excited. 你把他扔一扔 让观众兴奋起来
[27:38] Give ’em a show! 给他们秀一把
[27:40] Oh, a show? Right, you got it. 秀一把 好的 明白了
[28:18] What? 什么
[28:21] Where are you going? 你们要去哪儿
[28:22] I tossed him around just like you said. 像你说的那样我把他扔来扔去了
[28:25] Sports entertainment is fun. 体育娱乐很有意思
[28:27] – But wait! – One move and it’s over? -可是等等 -一局就结束了吗
[28:30] – I want my clams back. – This isn’t good. -我想把贝壳要回来 -不好
[28:37] You got to win ’em back, Barney. 你得留住他们 巴尼
[28:38] – But, Fred… – But nothing. -可是 弗雷德 -没有可是
[28:43] That was just an appetizer, folks. 刚才只是开胃菜
[28:46] Now it’s time for the main event. 现在才是主比赛
[28:49] Battling Barney Rubble… 巴尼·粗石族
[28:52] Versus… 对阵
[28:54] Hey, buddy, I just realized I never caught your name. 哥们 我才想起来我不知道你名字
[28:59] The Undertaker. 送葬者
[29:04] Wow, that is some scary name. 这名字有点吓人
[29:11] I don’t know if I want to do this anymore. 我不知道我还想不想干了
[29:22] Barney, stop running! Get in there. 巴尼 别跑了 过去打
[29:27] My ears hear you, Fred, 弗雷德 我耳朵听到你的话
[29:30] but my feet got a different idea. 但我的脚自有主张
[29:40] Let me out of here! 让我出去
[29:59] – Barney, come down from there. – No! -巴尼 从上面下来 -不
[30:03] – Get down! – I don’t wanna. -下来 -我不想
[30:06] These people paid to see some action. 这些人付钱来看秀
[30:14] Which means you’ve got to give ’em some action. 也就是说你得摆个架势秀啊
[30:16] I like it up here. 我在上面挺好
[30:17] Sorry, buddy. I got to do this, for the vacation. 抱歉 哥们 为了度假我别无选择
[30:31] What happened? 怎么回事
[30:32] You pinned him, Barn. Just hold him there. 你打倒他了 巴尼 按住他
[30:36] One, two… 一 二
[30:38] Barney Rubble, what do you think you’re doing? 巴尼·粗石族 你知道自己在干什么吗
[30:41] Yikes! 完了
[30:46] One, two, three! 一 二 三
[30:50] Barney, you come out of that cage this instant! 巴尼 你马上从笼子里出来
[30:54] I don’t want to come out. It’s safer in here. 我不想出去 这里更安全
[30:59] Fred Flintstone. 弗雷德·燧石族
[31:02] – Hi, honey. – Don’t “Hi, honey” Me. -你好啊 亲爱的 -别跟我来这套
[31:05] You raise this cage right now! 你马上把笼子升上去
[31:08] Oh, boy! 好吧
[31:16] You look beautiful tonight, Betty. 你今晚看上去真漂亮 贝蒂
[31:18] Did you do something different with your hair? 你是不是弄了头发
[31:20] Not even a little. 一点也没有
[31:21] You said you weren’t going to 你说过你不会用什么愚蠢的点子
[31:23] try to double our clams in some harebrained scheme. 来试着赚钱的
[31:26] Actually, I said I wasn’t going to try to double our clams 其实 我只说我不会去打愚蠢的扑克
[31:29] in some harebrained poker game. 来赚钱
[31:32] I did, however, double our clams 但我用一场愚蠢的体育娱乐赛事
[31:34] in a harebrained sports entertainment event. 让我们的贝壳翻了倍
[31:38] Now, we can all go on a real vacation 现在我们就都可以去岩卡普科
[31:41] to Rockapulco together. 度一场真正的假了
[31:45] Is that true, Barney? 是真的吗 巴尼
[31:46] This was all so we could go on vacation together? 这都是为了让我们能一起去度假吗
[31:49] Sure was. Fred came up 当然了 弗雷德在
[31:51] with the idea after he destroyed the quarry, 毁了采石场 差点杀了自己的老板
[31:53] nearly killed his boss and had his paycheck taken away. 失去了自己的工资支票之后想到了这个主意
[31:57] He what? 他干了什么
[32:04] Now, honey, I know you’re mad, 亲爱的 我知道你现在很生气
[32:06] but I need you to keep something in mind. Rockapulco. 但我需要你记着一件事 岩卡普科
[32:11] Rockapulco, 岩卡普科
[32:13] Rockapulco, Rockapulco. 岩卡普科 岩卡普科
[32:18] Okay, but you better not do this again. 好吧 但下不为例
[32:21] Cross my heart, Wilma. 我发誓 薇玛
[32:23] I got the vacation fund, I’m done. 我赚够了度假基金 我收手了
[32:26] Come on, Barney. 走吧 巴尼
[32:31] – That was amazing. – Best show I’ve ever seen. -太精彩了 -我看过的最好的秀
[32:35] Oh, wasn’t it awesome? 是不是很精彩
[32:36] Man, I can’t wait to watch the next one. 我迫不及待想看下一场了
[32:38] I’m going to buy a T-shirt. 我要去买件T恤
[32:42] Flintstone, you’ve got yourself something real special here. 燧石族 你这次干得非常棒
[33:04] Flintstone! Flintstone! Flintstone! 燧石族 燧石族 燧石族
[33:26] You’ve got yourself something real special here. 你这次干的非常棒
[33:38] Flintstone! 燧石族
[33:41] You know my policy on laziness. 你知道我如何对待偷懒的
[33:43] Mr. Slate, I’m sorry. I just… 板岩先生 抱歉 我只是
[33:45] One more slip up from you and you’re fired! 你要是再犯错就被炒鱿鱼了
[33:51] But, Mr. Slate… 可是 板岩先生
[33:57] You know what? I quit. 我跟你说 我不干了
[34:00] I don’t need this job anyway. I got something else going. 反正我不需要这份工作 我另有事业
[34:04] Something special, something that’s gonna make me rich. 特别的事业 能让我发财的事业
[34:14] What are you slow-clapping about? 你在那儿慢悠悠鼓掌做什么
[34:17] Knock it off! 回去干活
[34:55] – You better get out of my way. – I got a proposition for you. -你最好别挡道 -我有个提议
[34:58] I got a proposition for you. Get outta our way. 我才有个提议 别挡道
[35:02] That’s totally not a proposition, Marble Henry. 这才不是提议 大理石·亨利
[35:05] – Sorry, Punkrock. – Continue, Flintstone. -抱歉 朋克岩 -继续说 燧石族
[35:08] How would you like to get even with Barney? 你想对巴尼复仇吗
[35:10] The guy with the Kangarino? 那个带着袋鼠龙的人吗
[35:12] It’s a Hopparoo, but, yeah, that’s the fella. 是跳跳袋鼠 可是 对就是他
[35:15] – What? Like a rematch? – Exactly like a rematch. -什么 重比吗 -一点不错
[35:22] By the way, it’s tonight at the Bedrock Arena. 顺便说一句 就在今晚的基岩村体育馆
[35:24] The rematch on live television. 这次重比将会电视直播
[35:28] Call the Boulder twins. 给巨石族姐妹打个电话
[35:30] Nikki and Brie are always up for fun. 尼基和布里总是爱找乐子的
[35:44] Psst! Barney. 巴尼
[35:49] Geez, Fred, ever heard of a front door? 天哪 弗雷德 你听说过”前门”吗
[35:51] I did something, Barney. 我做了点安排 巴尼
[35:53] Something that’s gonna make us rich. Richer than rich. 让我们发财的安排 比有钱更有钱
[35:57] I should like the sound of that, 我应该喜欢听到这种事
[35:58] but for some reason I’m skeptical. 可不知怎么我有点怀疑
[36:00] We didn’t go big enough, so we’re gonna do another match tonight. 我们弄得还不够大 今晚我们要再比一场
[36:04] I signed a contract with a television station. 我和电视台签了合同
[36:07] I rented out the Bedrock Arena 租了基岩村体育馆
[36:10] and bought this fancy suit. 还买了这件闪闪的衣服
[36:11] Where did you get the clams for that? 你哪来的贝壳弄这些
[36:13] – I spent the vacation fund. – You did what? -我花了度假基金 -你做了什么
[36:18] Barney? You’ve been in there a while. 巴尼 你在里面有段时间了
[36:20] – Everything okay? – Yeah, not really. -没事吧 -没事
[36:23] Fred, you got to get those clams back. 弗雷德 你得把那些贝壳拿回来
[36:26] Oh, forget it. 别想了
[36:27] Those clams are chump change 和我们今晚的进账相比
[36:29] compared to what we’re gonna make tonight. 那些钱简直微不足道
[36:31] No, I can’t do it. I’m done. 不 我不能这么做 我不干了
[36:33] Hey, you can’t be done. 你可不能不干
[36:35] I haven’t even told you the best part. 我还没跟你说最精彩的部分呢
[36:37] The main event is going to be 主要比赛将会是
[36:38] a rematch between you and CM Punkrock. 你和CM·朋克岩的重比
[36:42] That’s not the best part. 这才不是最精彩的部分
[36:43] That sounds like the worst part. That fellow scares me. 听上去像最可怕的部分 那个人吓到我了
[36:46] You know what your problem is, Barney? You got no vision. 你知道你问题在哪吗 巴尼 毫无远见
[36:50] You’re not dreaming big enough. 你的梦想不够大
[36:51] You got clam-fever, Fred. 你得了贝壳热[财迷心窍] 弗雷德
[36:53] Think about the girls. Think about the kids. 想想老婆孩子
[36:56] Think about the umbrella drinks. 想想阳伞饮料
[36:59] You’re right, Barney. 你说得对 巴尼
[37:01] You were really freaking me out. 你刚才真吓到我了
[37:03] – I’m going to get the clams. – Good. Good, Fred. -我去挣贝壳了 -好 好 弗雷德
[37:07] I’m gonna get all the clams. 我要赚得所有的贝壳
[37:10] – You say something? – Nope, not a word. -你说什么了吗 -我什么都没说
[37:39] Welcome, Bedrock, to the Saturday night spectacle. 基岩村的大家 欢迎来到《周六夜赛场》
[37:47] A few days ago, I was just some schlub working at the quarry. 几天前我只是在采石场工作的小卒
[37:52] But now look at me. 但你们现在看看我
[37:54] Fancy suit, sunglasses, pinky ring. 华丽衣装 墨镜有范 尾戒闪亮
[37:59] I’m swimming in clams 我在钱海中畅游
[38:01] and it’s all because I didn’t 这都是因为我没有
[38:03] give up on a dream I’ve had for almost a week. 放弃近一周来我有的梦想
[38:10] I found the meanest, the toughest, 我找到了基岩村最无情 最难对付
[38:13] the wildest superstars in Bedrock 最狂野的巨星
[38:16] and they’re here tonight to serve up a beatdown! 而他们今晚将在此一决胜负
[38:22] John Cenastone! 约翰·塞纳石
[38:26] Rey Mysteriopal. 雷·密斯特里欧珀
[38:30] And The Undertaker. 以及送葬者
[38:34] Barney! Barney! 巴尼 巴尼
[38:37] Yeah, about that… Now, 关于他 现在
[38:39] I know I may have said something about a rematch 我知道我可能说过关于巴尼
[38:42] between Barney and CM Punkrock… 和CM·朋克岩之间的重比
[38:47] But Barney couldn’t make it tonight. 但巴尼今晚无法出场
[38:52] Forget Barney. Who needs Rubble when you got me? 忘了巴尼吧 你们有我还需要粗石族吗
[38:59] And these guys. You can’t forget about these guys. 还有他们 你们不能忘了他们
[39:05] Fellas, what’s the big deal? 大家 怎么了
[39:07] – Forget Barney? – He’s your best friend. -忘记巴尼 -他是你最好的朋友
[39:11] “Was” My best friend. “曾经”是我最好的朋友
[39:13] And he’s gonna be sorry when I take me straight to the top. 而当我今晚直接登顶的时候他会感到遗憾
[39:19] Us. Us straight to the top. I meant us. 我们 我们直接登顶 我的意思是我们
[39:23] Listen. You two are up first. 听着 你们俩先上
[39:25] But I can’t have any more good-natured tickle fights. 但我不能让你们打着玩了
[39:28] I want to see you two destroy each other. 我要看到你们互相毁灭
[39:31] But we like each other. 但我们很喜欢对方
[39:33] Not anymore, you don’t. The people want drama. 再也不了 观众想看好戏
[39:37] So from now on you’re enemies 所以从现在起你们是敌人
[39:39] who can’t wait to tear each other’s heads off. 都迫不及待想把对方头扯下来
[39:41] In a family-friendly way, of course. 当然要是老少皆宜的方式
[39:44] Mr. Flintstone, this isn’t really what we signed up for. 燧石族先生 这不是我们说好的
[39:47] Fame, fortune. What more could you want? 名气 财富 你们还想要什么
[39:50] – Friends. – No Barney, no us. -朋友 -没有巴尼我们也不上
[39:54] Wait. Guys. 等一下
[39:55] Not cool, Fred. Not cool. 这样不好 弗雷德 不好
[40:02] The Undertaker, I thought we were buds. 送葬者 我以为我们是哥们
[40:13] Oh, boy. 天哪
[40:15] You offended your superstars, 你顶撞了你的巨星
[40:17] you lied to your best friend, 你对你最好的朋友撒谎
[40:20] you lost your vacation fund. Again. 你又一次失去了你的度假基金
[40:24] Fred Flintstone, you bonehead. 弗雷德·燧石族 你真是傻瓜
[40:27] What have you done? 你干了什么啊
[40:30] Where is he? Where is Rubble? 他在哪儿 粗石族在哪儿
[40:34] That Kangahop-loving shrimpo, 那个喜欢霍袋鼠的软脚虾
[40:37] Barney Dumbbell may have got lucky the first time, 巴尼·蠢蛋第一次可能走大运了
[40:41] but it looks like he’s too chicken to face me again. 但好像他太弱鸡了 不敢再次面对我
[40:46] Maybe that chicken is a turkey. 也许那只弱鸡是火鸡
[40:49] Good one, sis. 说的好 姐们
[40:52] – We want Rubble! – Where is he? -我们要粗石族上场 -他在哪儿
[40:54] Coward! 懦夫
[40:56] I came for a rematch and I want my rematch! 我是来重比的 我要重比
[41:01] Rematch! Rematch! 重比 重比
[41:03] Rematch! Rematch! Rematch! Rematch! 重比 重比 重比 重比
[41:10] Let’s get out of here. Rubble isn’t going to show. 我们走吧 粗石族不会出现了
[41:12] Hey! Barney Rubble is my best friend, 巴尼·粗石族是我最好的朋友
[41:16] but I lied to him and told him this match was canceled. 但我对他撒了谎 跟他说比赛取消了
[41:19] So, maybe it’s time 所以 现在也许是时候
[41:20] I make things right and get in the ring myself. 我弥补错误自己上场了
[41:29] I’m gonna destroy you. 我会毁了你
[41:32] Let’s yabba dabba do this! 走着瞧吧
[41:41] I still can’t believe we’re all going to Rockapulco. 我仍然不敢相信我们都要去岩卡普科了
[41:45] Yeah. For once it seems like 是啊 看上去弗雷德的疯狂点子
[41:47] one of Fred’s crazy schemes actually paid off. 终于有一次奏效了
[41:51] Betty, Wilma? You might want to see this. 贝蒂 薇玛 你们可能想看看这个
[41:54] Fred! 弗雷德
[42:02] Dada. 爸爸
[42:07] I didn’t think he was gonna go through with it. 我以为他会停手的
[42:09] He said he was going to get the vacation fund back. 他说过他要赚回度假基金
[42:13] Come on, Flintstone. The people want a show. 挺住 燧石族 人们想要看秀
[42:16] You would think our radiant hotness would be enough. 你可能觉得我们的体温还不够
[42:19] Maybe we need to turn up the heat. 也许我们要让你更热一点
[42:25] Give the people what they want. 让人们得偿所愿吧
[42:27] – Who are those girls? – It doesn’t matter, Betty. -那两个女孩是谁 -没关系 贝蒂
[42:31] Because all the well-toned 因为所有精心锻炼的肌肉
[42:32] muscle and over-priced hair product in the world 和世上贵到离谱的美发产品
[42:35] can’t save them. 都救不了她们
[42:46] This is more fun than making a Hopakang cry. 这比让一只霍帕鼠哭更有意思
[42:53] He’s a Hopparoo! 它是只跳跳袋鼠
[43:04] Did I do that? 是我干的吗
[43:10] That’s what I do! 我就会这么干
[43:20] Pretty lights! 灯光真漂亮
[43:49] Thanks, fellas. 谢谢你们了
[43:52] The Undertaker. 送葬者
[43:54] Hi, buddy, great to see… You? 哥们 很高兴见到 你
[44:03] You’re messing with the world’s strongest caveman! 你惹上了世界上最强的原始人
[44:09] Rest in peace! 安息吧
[44:24] There’s only one best in the prehistoric world 史前世界只有一位最棒的
[44:27] and that’s me! 那就是我
[45:31] This is getting ridiculous. 这越来越荒谬了
[46:00] Nobody hurts my friend. Got it, mister? 没人能伤害我朋友 懂了吗 先生
[46:12] – We were just… – Leaving. -我们刚才只是 -滚
[46:19] Barney! You saved me! 巴尼 你救了我
[46:21] Fred you would have done the same for me. 弗雷德 要是你也会为我这么做的
[46:24] I was a real jerk. 我真是个混蛋
[46:25] If I’d have listened to you in the first place, 如果我一开始就听你的话
[46:28] we wouldn’t have gotten caught up in all these hijinks. 我们就不会被卷进这一串荒唐事了
[46:31] If it wasn’t for hijinks, we wouldn’t have any jinks at all. 如果没有这些荒唐事 我们也赚不到钱啊
[46:43] Bamm! Bamm! Bamm! Bamm! 打 打 打 打
[46:47] Wow. That kid’s got some serious skills. 这孩子有两下子啊
[46:50] Don’t even think about it, Fred. 想都别想 弗雷德
[46:56] I know what you’re gonna say, Wilma. 我知道你要说什么 薇玛
[46:58] But I swear, this time I’m done. 但我发誓 这次我真不干了
[47:02] I’m just glad you’re okay, Fred. 我只是很高兴你没事 弗雷德
[47:13] Flintstone, where are you going? You can’t leave now. 燧石族 你要去哪 你不能走啊
[47:15] This is a big time idea you’ve got here. 你可是想出了一个成功的点子
[47:18] I’m not looking for the big time, Mr. McMagma. 我不是为了寻求成功 麦岩浆族先生
[47:21] I was just looking to take my family and friends to Rockapulco. 我只想带我的家人朋友一起去岩卡普科
[47:26] Hey, why don’t you take the idea? 你为什么不用这个主意呢
[47:29] You’d be doing me a favor. 这样可就帮我的忙了
[47:31] Then the least I can do is send you on an all-expense paid trip. 那我至少能做的就是包你们的度假费用了
[47:34] – Drinks and gratuities included? – It would be my pleasure. -包括酒水和小费吗 -没问题
[47:38] I’m going to make the biggest 我要创建世界上
[47:39] sports entertainment company in the world, 最大的体育娱乐公司
[47:41] even if it takes me 65 million years. 哪怕要花上六千五百万年
[47:49] Rockapulco with my best girl and my best friends. 与亲亲老婆和朋友一起来岩卡普科
[47:54] It couldn’t be more perfect. 不要太完美啊
[47:56] Yeah, Fred, I have to give it to you. 是啊 弗雷德 这要归功于你
[47:58] Your harebrained scheme actually paid off. 你的愚蠢点子奏效了
[48:00] Barney, don’t encourage him. 巴尼 别鼓励他
[48:02] He’s just lucky Mr. Slate gave him his job back. 他只是走运 板岩先生给了他老工作
[48:05] He had to. Turns out clam fever was an actual medical condition. 他得这么干 贝壳热竟然真是一种病
[48:10] You know, when you think about it, 当你想想这整件事
[48:12] I was a victim in this whole thing. 我都是受害者
[48:14] Fred. 弗雷德
[48:15] Don’t worry, Wilma. I learnt my lesson. 别担心 薇玛 我学乖了
[48:19] Attention, ladies and gentlemen. 女士们先生们请注意
[48:21] The karaoke contest is about to begin in the hotel lounge. 卡拉OK大赛即将在酒店贵宾室开幕
[48:26] Karaoke contest? That sounds like fun. 卡拉OK大赛 听上去很有意思
[48:29] Forget it, Barn. We’re here to relax. 别想了 巴尼 我们是来放松的
[48:32] We’re not getting caught up in anymore hijinks. 我们再也别卷进什么破事里去了
[48:35] The first place winner will automatically make it into the top 10 冠军将会自动进入今年本季
[48:39] on this year’s season of Prehistoric Idol. 《史前偶像》前十[恶搞《美国偶像》]
[48:43] Your singing career starts here, folks. 你的歌唱事业就此开始
[48:52] Should we try to stop them? 我们要阻止他们吗
[48:54] Would it matter if we did? 我们阻止有什么用吗
[48:58] Yabba dabba doo! 我们去了
[49:10] *Flintstones, meet the Flintstones* *燧石家族 这是燧石家族*
[49:13] *They’re the modern stone age family* *石器时代 摩登的家庭*
[49:16] *From the town of Bedrock* *他们来自 那基岩村*
[49:19] *There’re a page right out of history* *翻开历史 崭新的一页*
[49:22] *Let’s ride with the family down the street* *穿过大街 还有那小巷*
[49:25] *Through the courtesy of Fred’s two feet* *紧紧跟随 他们的步伐*
[49:28] *When you’re with the Flintstones* *就和他们 和他们一起*
[49:31] *Have a yabba dabba doo time* *享受那轻松自在的时光*
[49:33] *A yabba dabba doo time* *那轻松自在的时光*
[49:34] *We’ll have a gay old time* *那愉快难忘的时光*
[49:50] *We’ll have a gay old time.* *那愉快难忘的时光*
2015年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Playmobil: The Secret of Pirate Island‎(摩比小子:海盗历险记)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: State of Play(政局密云)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme