英文名称:The Final Destination
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | Move, move, move. | 快 快 |
[01:13] | Tell me again why we chose this over seeing the movie. | 告诉我为什么我们看这个 而不是看电影? |
[01:16] | If these guys lose focus for even a millisecond… | 如果车手哪怕有一毫秒的注意力不集中 |
[01:19] | you have to scrape them off the fence with a shovel. | 你就要用铲子把他们从围栏上铲去 用铲子 |
[01:22] | You come hoping to see a crash? | 你是来看出车祸的? |
[01:23] | No, I would like to see them complete… | 不 我是来看他们比赛 |
[01:25] | Of course it’s to see a crash. | 当然也是看车祸的 |
[01:27] | – You’re sick, Hunt. – Come on! | – 你真变态 亨特 – 加油 |
[01:37] | Look, here comes Nick with our stuff. | 看 尼克带着我们的东西来了 |
[01:40] | – Hey, bud. – There he is. | – 嘿 老兄 – 他来了 |
[01:41] | Yes. | 好 |
[01:43] | – Hi, babe. – Hey. | – 嗨 宝贝 – 嗨 |
[01:47] | Oh, my God. Ha, ha. | 天啊 |
[01:50] | Uh, time to lay off the Funyuns, Nicky boy. | 该少吃点快餐了 尼克 |
[01:52] | Oh, thanks, buddy. | 谢谢 哥们 |
[01:54] | – Ah, great. – Yeah! All right! | – 喔 太好了 – 耶 好呀 |
[01:56] | Oh. Here. Want a drink? | 想喝点吗? |
[01:59] | Oh. Is that straight-up Jack? | 这是杰克吗? |
[02:01] | It’s his buddy Jim. | 是他喜欢的吉姆 |
[02:03] | – Maybe later, yeah? – Hey, sport. | – 等会吧 – 嘿 伙计 |
[02:06] | Can my girl use your binoculars? | 我的女友能用用你的望远镜吗 |
[02:07] | Well, they’re not really binoculars exactly. They’re more… | 其实并不是望远镜 更应该说是… |
[02:14] | Drink as much as you like. | 想喝多少就喝多少吧 |
[02:19] | Go, go, go. | 快 快 |
[02:24] | Whoa. Easy, fellas. | 别冲动 伙计们 |
[02:25] | Craig Perry shuts the door as… | 马克·赫尔弗雷奇想超车 |
[02:27] | Mark Helfrich tries to overtake him. | 克雷格·佩里挡住了他 |
[02:30] | Hey, thanks for making me take a study break. | 谢谢你让我放下学业 休息一下 |
[02:33] | I really, really needed this. | 我真的很需要 |
[02:38] | Excuse me. Pardon me. | 借过 借过 |
[02:47] | That was a close call.. | 真是惊险 |
[02:51] | Well, great. What did I just miss? | 糟糕 刚才发生了什么 |
[02:53] | – Can you see, ma’am? – I’m sorry, not really. | – 你能看见吗? – 我看不见 |
[02:57] | Would you like me to move down a bit? Would you mind? | 你是否希望我坐到下面? 你介意吗 |
[03:00] | Be glad to. Thanks, man. | 我很乐意 |
[03:01] | – Thank you.- And I thought chivalry was dead. | – 谢谢 – 没想到还有这么有风度的人 |
[03:04] | Heh. That’s not true. I have my cowboy right here. | 不是的 我的牛仔就是这样的人 |
[03:08] | Get a room, guys. | 换个地方亲热吧 |
[03:16] | Hey. Put these in. | 嘿 塞上这个 |
[03:19] | – Oh, Mom, not tampons. – Put these…Put them in. | – 喔 妈妈 不要卫生棉 – 塞进去 |
[03:21] | Nick. Nick. | 尼克 尼克 |
[03:25] | – This tickles. – Aw, Mom. | – 这很痒 – 哦 妈妈 |
[03:27] | – No, no, no. – She put tampons in their ears. | – 不 不 – 她把卫生棉塞进他们耳朵 |
[03:30] | That’s just wrong, man. | 怎么能这样 |
[03:32] | I can’t see now. | 我现在看不见了 |
[03:34] | Hey, down in front, asshole. | 前面的坐下 混蛋 |
[03:36] | Approaching the halfway point. | 接近半程了 |
[03:44] | There goes the neighborhood. | 来了个邻居 |
[03:50] | Sir. | 先生 |
[03:52] | I need you to move your foot. Thank you. | 把你的脚拿开 谢谢 |
[04:07] | Hey, how old is this place? | 这里建了多长时间了 |
[04:10] | You got me. | 不知道 |
[04:13] | Go, go, go. | 快 快 |
[04:16] | Tire up. | 准备轮胎 |
[04:18] | What’s that? | 怎么了 |
[04:54] | Is it safe to sit here? | 坐在这里安全吗 |
[04:56] | Of course. There’s a fence there. We’re fine. | 当然 这里有围栏 我们没事 |
[04:59] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[05:05] | Replay of the Camping World Regional Series race… | 下午3点在比赛重播频道 |
[05:08] | …is on the Replay Race Channel at 3p.m. | 重播世界冠军系列赛车 |
[05:43] | Did you feel that? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[05:45] | Just now, right here. | 刚才 就在这里 |
[05:47] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:49] | Uh, I felt something touch me. Something strange. | 我感觉有东西碰了我 奇怪的东西 |
[05:54] | For those of you with a business-minded head… | 对于有商业头脑的人来说… |
[05:58] | Go, go. | 快 快 |
[06:02] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快 快 |
[06:09] | – Two’s good. – Go, go, go. | – 两下就行 – 走 走 |
[06:12] | No, no, no, wait! The screwdriver! Shit! | 不 等等 螺丝刀 糟糕 |
[06:50] | Oh. | 噢 |
[06:58] | Come on, come on. Let’s go, go, go! | 快 快 快走 |
[07:02] | Come on. | 快 |
[07:10] | Move! | 让开 |
[07:19] | Go. Get the fuck out of here. | 快 离开这里 |
[07:26] | – Come on. – Boys, wait! | – 快 – 孩子们 等等 |
[07:27] | Come on, Mom. | 快 妈妈 |
[07:31] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[07:51] | Hey! Hey! There’s an exit this way! | 嘿 这里有个出口 |
[07:53] | Come on, move. | 快 快 |
[08:11] | – Hunt! – Janet! | – 亨特 – 珍妮特 |
[08:14] | Let’s move. Come on. | 走 快 |
[08:16] | There’s an exit over here. Come on. | 那里有个出口 快 |
[08:20] | Come on, come on! This way! Run! | 快 这里来 快跑 |
[08:22] | – Lori! – Move! | – 劳丽 – 快 |
[08:33] | Lori. Lori, come on, let’s go! Get out of here! | 劳丽 快 离开这里 |
[08:35] | Move! Push through! | 快 挤过去 |
[08:42] | Come on! | 快 |
[08:52] | Ow. Hey. What the hell? | 嘿 怎么了 |
[08:56] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:58] | Nick, is there something wrong? | 尼克 有什么事吗 |
[09:01] | Oh, my God, is that straight-up Jack? | 天啊 这是杰克吗? |
[09:04] | – No, no, it’s his… – His buddy Jim. | – 不 这是… – 他喜欢的吉姆 |
[09:07] | You have been in my stash. You snake. | 你进过我的储藏室 你真阴险 |
[09:10] | A cowboy in a hat. He sits here. | 一个戴帽子的牛仔 他坐在这里 |
[09:13] | Excuse me. Pardon me. | 借过 借过 |
[09:16] | Oh, ha, ha. | 噢 |
[09:18] | Cowboy. | 牛仔 |
[09:21] | Tampons. She gets tampons. She puts them in her kids’ ears. | 卫生棉 她有卫生棉 塞在她孩子的耳朵里 |
[09:24] | – Who? – Her, right there. | – 谁? – 她 就在那里 |
[09:26] | Hey. Put these in your ears. | 嘿 塞到耳朵里 |
[09:28] | – Oh, Mom, not tampons. – Put them in your ear. | – 妈妈 不要卫生棉 – 塞到耳朵里 |
[09:31] | Hey, how did you know she was gonna do that? | 你怎么知道她会这么做? |
[09:33] | That’s a lot of tampons for one woman. | 一个女人用这么多卫生棉 |
[09:36] | Nick? Nick. What’s going on? | 尼克 尼克 怎么了 |
[09:42] | “Down” something. “Down…Down in…Down in front, asshole.” | “坐下”什么的 “坐下…坐下…前面的坐下 混蛋” |
[09:45] | Down in front, asshole. | 前面的坐下 混蛋 |
[09:50] | There goes the neighborhood. | 来了个邻居 |
[09:54] | Sir. I need you to move your foot. | 先生 把你的脚拿开 |
[09:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:02] | – Let’s go. – Move it. | – 来吧 – 快 |
[10:04] | Go. Pick up the tire. | 准备轮胎 |
[10:07] | That’s the car that’s gonna crash. | 这辆车要撞毁了 |
[10:09] | We have to get out of here. | 我们要离开这里 |
[10:10] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[10:11] | – What? No, no. I got $500 on this race. – No one cares… | – 什么? 不 我押了500美元 – 谁在乎… |
[10:14] | We gotta get the fuck out of here. | 我们必须离开这里 |
[10:16] | We’re gonna die. There’s gonna be a crash. | 我们会死 会发生车祸 |
[10:18] | Hey, kid, that ain’t funny. | 小子 不要乱说 |
[10:20] | – We gotta go right now. We gotta move. – Relax, Nick. | – 我们现在就要走 – 放松点 尼克 |
[10:23] | – Nick, calm down. – Oh, my God. | – 尼克 冷静 – 天啊 |
[10:26] | What’s your problem, bro? Get off of me, man. | 你什么毛病? 伙计? 滚开 |
[10:32] | – Come on, let’s go. – Wait. Boys, wait! | – 快 我们走 – 等等 孩子们 等等 |
[10:35] | I’m gonna kick your little ass, you pussy! | 看我不揍扁你 你这娘们 |
[10:39] | Goddamn it! | 该死的 |
[10:41] | God, you little punk. | 你这臭小子 |
[10:42] | – Andy. – Stay there. | – 安迪 – 呆在那儿别动 |
[10:49] | – Come back here, kid! – Hey, you little prick! | – 回来 小子 – 嘿 你这臭小子 |
[10:52] | – Are you out of your mind? – I saw the whole thing. | – 你疯了吗 – 我都看见了 |
[10:55] | – There’s gonna be a crash. – Of course there’s a crash. | – 会有重大车祸 – 当然会有车祸 |
[10:57] | There’s always a fucking crash. | 赛车总会出车祸 |
[10:59] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. What crash? | 等等 什么车祸? |
[11:03] | That fucking crash. That’s what crash I’m talking about. | 就是这个车祸 这就是我说的车祸 |
[11:07] | Are you shitting me? | 你开什么玩笑? |
[11:09] | That’s the reason I come to these stupid redneck things. | 我本来就是为了看这种场面才来的 |
[11:11] | No offense. | 不要见怪 |
[11:13] | Sir. No, no, no… | 先生 不行 |
[11:14] | But my wife’s in there, asshole! | 我妻子还在里面 混蛋 |
[11:16] | – No, you can’t. – Let me go! I gotta find her! | – 不 不行 – 放开我 我要去找她! |
[11:18] | – Dude, relax. – That’s my wife! | – 哥们 冷静点 – 那可是我妻子 |
[11:20] | Let me go! Get your hands off me! | 放开我 让我进去 |
[11:22] | Have you all lost your fucking mind? | 你们都疯了吗? |
[13:06] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | – 来了 – 谢谢 |
[13:12] | – Just a second. – That’s okay. | – 稍等一下 – 没关系 |
[13:29] | Nick, was it like a dream or like a voice in your head? | 尼克 你是做了一场梦 还是有声音告诉了你? |
[13:33] | I just…I just saw it. | 我看见了 |
[13:36] | Can we just try to forget about it? | 我们能不能把它忘了? |
[13:38] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗? |
[13:40] | I am never gonna get that image out of my head. | 我永远不会忘了这一场景 |
[13:43] | I mean, that girl’s face just… | 那女人的头就这么… |
[13:44] | Janet. Look, I know it’s difficult. | 珍妮特 我知道很痛苦 |
[13:46] | We’re all a little freaked out, okay? | 我们都受到了惊吓 对吗? |
[13:48] | But why are we still alive? | 可我们为什么还活着? |
[13:50] | Who cares why? Okay? | 谁在乎为什么 |
[13:52] | If we made it, we deserved it. | 我们活下来 是因为我们应该活下来 |
[13:58] | Hunt, will you give the lucky-coin shit a rest, please? | 亨特 能不能不要摆弄你的幸运硬币了? |
[14:03] | Guys, look. | 你们看 |
[14:15] | I think we should go to the memorial. | 我觉得我们应该参加追悼会 |
[14:17] | I can’t. | 我不想去 |
[14:18] | – I can’t go back. – Yeah, screw that. | – 我不想去参加追悼会 – 对 算了吧 |
[14:21] | We can pay our respects to those people. | 我们至少应该表示一下对这些人的尊重吧 |
[14:23] | What people? | 什么人 |
[14:25] | People who didn’t have a Dr. Xavier with… | 那些没有这位… |
[14:26] | them to tell them to get out of the way? | 先知让他们离开的人 |
[14:28] | People who didn’t have one of these? | 没有他在的那些人? |
[14:32] | Go ahead, Janet. Kiss it. | 来 珍妮特 吻它 |
[14:35] | It’s your choice, heads or tails, but you know I like head. | 你可以选择正面还是反面 不过你知道我喜欢正面 |
[14:38] | Can’t believe I ever went out with you. | 真不敢相信我和你这种人一起出来 |
[14:40] | Can’t believe you were so lucky. | 真不敢相信你这么幸运 |
[14:43] | Guys, look. We’re here. | 你们听我说 我们活了下来 |
[14:47] | All right? Something gave us a second chance… | 某种东西给了我们第二次机会 |
[14:50] | so let’s be thankful and just try to make the most of it. | 我们要心怀感恩 尽量利用这次机会 |
[14:54] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[15:33] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[15:48] | – You okay? – Yeah. | – 你没事吧 – 没事 |
[15:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:52] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[15:54] | Hi, I was hoping you’d come. | 嗨 我正盼着你来 |
[15:56] | I wanted to thank you. You’re a hero. | 我想感谢你 你是个英雄 |
[15:59] | Because of your warning, we’re alive… | 因为你的警告 我和两个儿子… |
[16:01] | and our two sons are safe. | 都活了下来 |
[16:03] | Look, I’m not a hero, okay? I…I didn’t… | 听我说 我不是英雄 我没有… |
[16:07] | You knew. | 你知道 |
[16:09] | How did you know it was gonna happen? | 你怎么知道会出事? |
[16:13] | I’m not sure. | 我也不肯定 |
[16:15] | Look, we’re just glad you all are okay. | 我们很高兴你们都没事 |
[16:17] | Take care. | 保重 |
[16:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:22] | I’m glad you’re safe. | 很高兴你们没事 |
[16:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:29] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[16:31] | I’m, uh, the security guard. George. | 我叫乔治 是个保安 |
[16:34] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[16:35] | Lori. | 劳丽 |
[16:37] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[16:38] | I was pretty freaked out about that back there. | 那里发生的事情很让我震惊 |
[16:41] | I just wanted to ask you how you… | 我只想问你 你是怎么… |
[16:43] | You killed my wife. | 你害死了我妻子 |
[16:48] | I wanted to go in there after her, but… | 我本想进去找她 但是… |
[16:52] | …you, uh… | 你 |
[16:54] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 很遗憾你失去了妻子 |
[16:59] | Well… | 那么 |
[17:01] | …nobody lives forever, nigger. | 没有人能永远活着 黑鬼 |
[17:03] | Hey, there’s no need for that, man. | 何必这么说话? |
[17:05] | Back off, you fucking freak. | 滚开 你这臭小子 |
[17:08] | It’s time for you to leave, sir. | 你该离开了 先生 |
[17:12] | Time? | 时间? |
[17:16] | Your time’s coming, chocolate. | 你的时间也快到了 黑鬼 |
[17:55] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[17:58] | I just had a really bad nightmare. | 我刚做了个可怕的噩梦 |
[18:01] | It’s okay, it’s just a dream. | 没事 只是个梦而已 |
[18:03] | It seemed real. | 感觉很真实 |
[18:07] | Just try to relax and go back to sleep. | 放松 继续睡觉 |
[18:10] | I’m right here. | 我就在你身边 |
[18:22] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的! |
[19:01] | Hey, Ma. It’s late. What are you doing up? | 嘿 妈妈 这么晚了 你怎么还没睡 |
[19:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:08] | No, no, no, everything’s fine. Yeah, it’s fine. | 不 一切都好 没事 |
[19:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:35] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[20:12] | Goddamn it. | 该死的 |
[20:29] | I’ll burn you. | 我要烧死你 |
[20:32] | She probably wasn’t… | 她可能还没有… |
[21:01] | No, no, no! Fuck! | 不 不 妈的 |
[21:08] | Help me! Help! Wake up, please, anybody! | 救命 救命 快醒醒! |
[21:12] | Please, I’m on fire! It’s burning! | 我着火了 烧着了 |
[21:18] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[21:32] | My ass is on fire! My ass is on fire! | 我屁股着火了 我屁股着火了 |
[21:35] | My God! My ass is on fire! | 我屁股着火了 |
[21:37] | Hey, babe, what’s up? | 嘿 宝贝 什么事? |
[21:38] | Hey, Lori. Turn on Channel 7 right now. | 劳丽 马上打开第7频道 |
[21:41] | You remember that redneck from the racetrack? | 还记得在赛车场见到的那个乡巴佬吗? |
[21:44] | – He’s dead. – What? | – 他死了 – 什么? |
[21:47] | Yeah, hold on. | 好 等等 |
[21:49] | …from the freak accident. | …这次罕见的事故 |
[21:51] | Although the investigation is still on going… | 调查仍然在进行中 |
[21:54] | paramedics pronounced Daniels dead on the scene. | 医务人员宣布丹尼尔当场死亡 |
[21:56] | Nick, get in here. | 尼克 过来 |
[21:57] | A member of local PTA and NRA chapters… | 他是当地的步枪协会会员 |
[22:00] | Carter Daniels lived quietly in Fort Wayne. | 是住在韦恩堡的一个非常低调的人 |
[22:02] | Details are sketchy on how Daniels was killed. | 丹尼尔的死因还不清楚 |
[22:05] | All that is known at this time… | 目前只知道 |
[22:06] | is that a tow truck dragged him… | 一辆拖吊车不知怎么 |
[22:08] | down a residential street before the truck exploded. | 把他在居民区的街道上拖了一段 然后发生了爆炸 |
[22:10] | Wanna hear something freaky? | 想听些怪异的事情吗? |
[22:13] | I’ve seen that door before. | 我以前见过这扇门 |
[22:16] | More to come on our nightly news. | 晚间新闻将带来更多报道 |
[22:18] | And now we’ll checkin with our eye in the sky… | 现在我们再来关注… |
[22:31] | Hey, hey, I gotta go. I’ll call you back. | 嘿 我要挂了 回头再联系 |
[22:34] | Okay, bye. | 好 再见 |
[22:39] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[22:41] | Remember that dream I had last night? | 还记得我昨晚做了一个梦吗? |
[22:46] | I…I don’t think it was a dream. It was like… | 我觉得不是梦 就像是… |
[22:50] | It was like a vision. | 就像是一个画面 |
[22:54] | I mean, there were flames, and there was a hook… | 有火焰 有个钩子 |
[22:57] | and that red door. | 还有那扇红色的门 |
[23:01] | And now that racist guy is dead. | 现在那个有种族偏见的人死了 |
[23:05] | It was like I saw clues as to how he was gonna die. | 就像是我看见了他会怎么死的线索 |
[23:11] | Just now I saw another one. | 刚才我又看见了一个 |
[23:13] | Wait, wait, you saw how another person was gonna die? | 等等 你看见了另一个人将会怎么死去? |
[23:17] | – Who was it? – I don’t know. | – 是谁? – 我不知道 |
[23:19] | It doesn’t make any sense. Nothing makes any sense. | 根本没有解释 什么都没道理 |
[23:22] | Ever since I left the racetrack, I feel like… | 自从我离开赛车场 我就感觉 |
[23:25] | there’s something in the room with me. | 房间里有什么东西和我在一起 |
[23:30] | What is happening to me? | 我是怎么了? |
[23:36] | You’re early today. | 你今天来得很早啊 |
[23:37] | Oh, yeah, light load. | 是啊 带的东西不多 |
[23:49] | Hey, look. Come here. | 来 过来 |
[23:52] | Bet you can’t hit that sign with a rock. | 我打赌你用石头肯定打不中那个告示牌 |
[23:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:09] | Oh, ha, ha, yeah. | 噢 好啊! |
[24:12] | Okay, okay, knock it off. | 好了 不要闹了 |
[24:14] | – Yes! – Hey. | – 好! – 嘿 |
[24:15] | Nice one. | 扔的好 |
[24:16] | Hey, what are you kids, stupid or something? | 你的孩子是傻了还是疯了? |
[24:19] | Get out of here. | 快滚 |
[24:22] | Okay, come here, guys. Um… | 好吧 过来 小伙子们 |
[24:25] | I want you to go play video games. Come back in an hour. | 你们去玩电动吧 一小时后回来 |
[24:28] | – All right! – You’re welcome. | – 好啊! – 玩好啊! |
[24:29] | – Thanks. – Thanks, Mom. | – 谢谢 – 谢谢妈妈 |
[24:31] | – I’m first on “Atomic Destroyer.” – No, I am. | – 我的”原子驱逐舰”玩得最好 – 不 我才是 |
[24:34] | Hi, Cheyenne, I’m sorry I’m late. | 嗨 夏安 对不起来晚了 |
[24:36] | I had a 5:00 with Richard. | 我5点钟和理查德有个预约 |
[24:37] | Oh, you didn’t get our message? | 你没收到我们的电话留言吗? |
[24:39] | – Richard’s out today. – What? | – 理查德今天出去了 – 什么? |
[24:41] | Someone got killed on his block. | 他的街区有人死了 |
[24:43] | Dragged down the street on fire. | 全身着火 拖在街上走 |
[24:45] | – Isn’t that terrible? – That’s awful. | – 多可怕啊 – 真不幸 |
[24:50] | So my appointment? Is there someone else that can see me? | 那么我的预约 有别人能接待吗 |
[24:54] | Um, it’s 10 to 6, and we close at 6, so… | 还有10分钟到6点 我们6点下班 所以… |
[24:59] | I understand, but the soccer game ran late, | 我理解 可是孩子们的球赛结束的晚 |
[25:01] | and it’s girls’ night out tonight… | 今晚又要和姐妹们出去玩 |
[25:03] | first time in months, and I’m so looking forward to this. | 我非常的期待 他们好几个月没在一起了 |
[25:06] | Please. Please. | 拜托 拜托了 |
[25:08] | – Look at this. – You’re killing me. | – 你看 – 真拿你没办法 |
[25:11] | Thank you. Ah, thank you so much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[25:20] | Excuse me, that’s… | 对不起 有点… |
[25:23] | That is a little…That’s a little tight. | 有一点点紧 |
[25:26] | – Sorry. – That’s okay. | – 对不起 – 没关系 |
[25:30] | So, Dee Dee, thank you for staying late. | 迪迪 谢谢你为我加班了 |
[25:33] | How long have you been cutting hair? | 你上次理发有多长时间了? |
[25:36] | Long enough. | 足够长了 |
[25:39] | Goddamn chair. | 该死的椅子 |
[25:42] | I’ve only told them to fix it like a million times. | 对他们说过无数次该去修理了 |
[26:25] | – Oh, Dee Dee? – Yeah? | – 哦 迪迪 – 什么? |
[26:27] | Could I please get some water? | 能给我一杯水吗? |
[26:30] | – No problem. – Thank you. | – 没问题 – 谢谢 |
[26:51] | – How’s it going? – Almost done. | – 怎么样了? – 快好了 |
[27:00] | I love the color. It’s exactly honey. | 我喜欢这种颜色 非常的甜蜜 |
[27:04] | Do you think? | 是吗? |
[27:58] | I’m so sorry. I’m sorry. | 真对不起 对不起 |
[28:02] | It won’t happen again. | 不会再发生了 |
[28:05] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[28:06] | Wow. | 哇 |
[28:10] | – Hi, Mom. – Hey. | – 嘿 妈妈 – 嘿 |
[28:11] | Whoa. | 噢 |
[28:13] | Oh, my God, are you okay? | 天啊 你们没事吧! |
[28:28] | – Thanks, Dee Dee. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 迪迪 – 不客气 |
[28:30] | Hope you have fun. | 希望你玩得愉快 |
[28:34] | – Stop. – Okay, guys, knock it off. | – 住手 – 你们别闹了! |
[28:38] | I am so sorry about this. | 非常抱歉 |
[28:39] | These guys aren’t gonna leave my sight… | 我要一直盯着他们 |
[28:41] | until I ship them to college. | 直到他们上大学 |
[28:43] | – Maybe military school? – Ha, yeah, maybe. | – 也许该上军校 – 对 也许 |
[28:46] | All right, boys, come on. | 好了 孩子们 走吧 |
[28:49] | Let’s go. Get in the car. | 快走 上车 |
[28:52] | I’ve got my eye on you two. | 我看着你们呢 |
[29:04] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天呐! |
[29:12] | It’s that lady with the kids, from the racetrack. | 是田径场上带小孩的那个女人 |
[29:18] | We just lost a really hot MILF. | 刚刚失去了一个 |
[29:20] | – Dude, this is serious. – Yeah. | – 伙计 这次是玩真的了 – 是啊 |
[29:22] | Don’t you think it’s weird… | 你觉得尼克救了两个人都死 |
[29:24] | that two of the people Nick saved are dead? | 是不是有点怪呢? |
[29:26] | Weird is putting tampons in your kids’ ears. That’s weird. | 把卫生棉塞进孩子耳朵里 这才叫怪呢 |
[29:29] | She was bound to die sooner or later. | 她命该绝 只是早晚的问题 |
[29:31] | That’s actually why we asked you guys to come over. | 所以我才叫你们过来 |
[29:34] | The night before it happened, | 事故发生前 |
[29:35] | Nick had a really strange dream. | 尼克做了一个非常奇怪的梦 |
[29:37] | Great. I’m glad I cancelled my golf game for this. Good. | 太好了 我为此取消了我的高尔夫比赛 |
[29:40] | But it wasn’t a dream. | 不过 那不是梦境 |
[29:41] | It was like these random sounds and images. | 就像是这些随机的声音和图像 |
[29:45] | They really didn’t make any sense. | 虽然一点意思都没有 |
[29:47] | And then I read what killed them and I realized that… | 不过我还是了解了导致他们死亡的原因 我还意识到… |
[29:49] | I’d seen how the next person was gonna die. | 我能预感到下一个人如何死亡 |
[29:52] | Wait, what do you mean, “the next person”? | 等等 你说”下一个人”是什么意思? |
[29:54] | Okay, don’t laugh, but we stayed up Googling premonitions… | 好吧 别笑 我们连夜上网查了一些预兆 |
[29:58] | visions, signs, things like that, just to see… | 图像 标记类似的一些东西 |
[30:01] | how much information we could get. | 想看看我们到底能得到多少信息 |
[30:04] | There are tons of articles about people… | 有大量关于人们 |
[30:06] | who had a premonition about a disaster… | 预感灾难的预兆的文章 |
[30:08] | they saved themselves… | 他们救了自己 |
[30:11] | and then they died. | 然后却又死了 |
[30:12] | Okay, so people died. So what? | 好吧 有人死了 那又怎么样? |
[30:15] | Every survivor died. | 所有活下的人都死了 |
[30:17] | In the precise order they were meant to die in the accident. | 按照他们当初应该在事故中死亡的顺序死掉 |
[30:20] | Well, we survived. | 那 我们活下来了啊 |
[30:22] | So now does that mean we all die? | 你意思是说 我们都得死? |
[30:27] | Well, who’s next? | 好吧 下一个是谁? |
[30:28] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[30:31] | But there might be an out. | 或许有遗漏 |
[30:33] | Some say the chain can be broken. | 有人说 顺序也可能被打乱 |
[30:36] | Like if you were to intervene into someone else’s death… | 就像从死神手里救出某个人 |
[30:39] | that would end it. | 这一切就会结束了 |
[30:40] | But others say unless the chain is broken completely… | 不过还有的人说 除非顺序被完全破坏掉 |
[30:43] | then you’re just changing the batting… | 才能结束这场噩梦 |
[30:45] | order, and sooner or later, you’re up. | 否则 你就是下一个 |
[30:48] | That is some spooky psychobabble shit. | 简直是一派胡言 |
[30:50] | shut up, please. This is not funny. | 拜托了 闭嘴 这又不好笑 |
[30:53] | He could be watching a ton of TV. | 他肯定看电视看多了 |
[30:54] | You know what this does to me. | 你知道这对我意味着什么 |
[30:56] | It’s okay. All we’re trying to do… | 没事的 我们要做的就是 |
[30:57] | is figure out what’s going on. | 搞清楚到底发生了什么事 |
[30:59] | You are gonna have to figure that out without me. | 你们几个一起琢磨吧 |
[31:02] | You can call me later, but I gotta go. | 待会给我打电话也行 不过我得走了 |
[31:03] | Hope you have fun. | 祝你们玩的愉快 |
[31:05] | Janet, come back. Don’t leave. | 珍妮特 回来 别走 |
[31:07] | No, Lori. No. You guys are freaking me out. | 不 劳丽 不 你们几个吓着我了 |
[31:09] | What’s with that? She went from uptight but normal… | 这又怎么了? 她有点焦躁 不过很正常 |
[31:11] | …to uptight and totally insane. | 焦躁到丧失理智了 |
[31:13] | Why do you gotta be a prick? She saw somebody die. | 你干吗要这样? 她亲眼看见别人死在她面前 |
[31:16] | – So did we. – Yeah, and we’re all freaked out. | – 我们也是啊 – 是啊 我们也都吓坏了啊 |
[31:18] | Would it kill you to be sensitive? | 你能不能对”死”不要那么敏感吗? |
[31:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:24] | I’ve never tried it. | 我以前从来没试过 |
[31:26] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[31:28] | If you’re right about this whole crash thing… | 如果你的推断没错的话 |
[31:31] | then I’m going to make the most of every moment I have left. | 我要好好利用剩下的时间 |
[31:34] | I’m gonna go get laid. | 我要尽我所能 好好享受了 |
[31:38] | If I’m dying, I’m trying. | 如果所剩时日不多 我就要争分夺秒的活 |
[31:40] | Keep up the good fight, guys. | 我们要抗争到底 伙计们 |
[31:48] | And if I happen to bump into Janet, I will check on her. | 我要是碰到珍妮特 我会看看她情况怎么样的 |
[31:53] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[32:10] | Well, that went well. | 这下好了 |
[32:12] | Yeah, our friends think we’re crazy. It’s great. | 是啊 朋友们都觉得我们疯了 简直糟糕透了 |
[32:15] | Well, maybe we are. | 或许我们还真的疯了呢 |
[32:17] | Look, they’re probably just some weird coincidences. | 或许这仅仅是巧合罢了 |
[32:22] | You think? | 你这样认为? |
[32:26] | I hope so. | 我希望是巧合 |
[32:39] | Nick? What did you see? | 尼克 你怎么看? |
[32:43] | – I think we can stop it. – How? | – 我觉得我们可以阻止这一切 – 怎么阻止? |
[32:47] | We gotta go to the racetrack. | 我们得去赛车场 |
[32:56] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝啊 |
[32:58] | Look at this place. | 瞧瞧这地方 |
[33:00] | All those people just… | 这些人都… |
[33:03] | – I don’t wanna be here. – I know, I know. | – 我想离开这 – 我知道 我明白 |
[33:05] | But this is the only thing that I can think of | 但这是我唯一知道的如何帮助我 |
[33:07] | to help me remember the order. | 回想起先后顺序的方法 |
[33:10] | It’s over here. This is where we were. | 就在这 我们当时就在这 |
[33:21] | Let’s see if this works. | 看看是否管用 |
[33:26] | The mechanic’s girlfriend dies first. | 修理工的女朋友最先死 |
[33:36] | Then that racist and his wife. | 接着是那个种族歧视的人和他老婆 |
[33:51] | That woman with the kids, she was next. | 接下来是那个带小孩的女人 |
[34:00] | Let’s go. We shouldn’t be here. Let’s go. | 走吧 我们不该在这的 赶紧走吧 |
[34:11] | I can’t remember who dies when. | 我都记不起来这些人都是什么时候死的了 |
[34:14] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[34:15] | I don’t know what to do. I can’t… | 我好迷茫 不知道该怎么办了 |
[34:16] | Maybe this was a really bad idea. | 或者这不是个好办法 |
[34:19] | No. | 不是的 |
[34:22] | I gotta try. | 我必须得试试 |
[34:26] | You better have a damn good reason for trespassing. | 你这样擅自闯入 最好给我个足够的理由 |
[34:29] | I just need to remember the order. | 我需要回忆起顺序 |
[34:31] | Young man, that sounds crazy. | 听起来简直不可理喻 |
[34:34] | But maybe this will help you. | 可能这会对你有帮助 |
[34:41] | Now, this will bring up all our video cameras right here. | 我们所有的录像资料都在这 |
[34:55] | There. | 这 |
[34:57] | That’s where that guy in the mechanic jacket dies. | 这就是那个修理工死去的地方 |
[35:01] | So he’s next, then. | 这么说 他就是下个了 |
[35:02] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[35:07] | That collapse kills Hunt and Janet. | 那里的崩塌又要了亨特和珍妮特的命 |
[35:13] | And that’s when you die. | 你就是这个时候死的 |
[35:17] | And then Lori. | 然后是劳丽 |
[35:21] | Then me. | 然后是我 |
[35:28] | Maybe if we can stop this mechanic from… | 如果我们能救下修理工 |
[35:30] | getting killed, we can break the chain… | 我们就能改变这个顺序 |
[35:32] | and the rest of us will be safe. | 这样的话 我们这些人就安全了 |
[35:34] | But how? I mean, we don’t even know his name. | 究竟要怎么办呢? 我是说 我们甚至都不知道他叫什么 |
[35:36] | We know nothing about him. | 我们对他一无所知 |
[35:38] | But we do know where he works. | 不过我们知道他在哪工作 |
[35:42] | Grandstate Customs. | 格兰斯特海关 |
[35:44] | Gotta finish up that differential. | 必须要把传动齿轮装好 |
[35:47] | Bond that to the fibreglass on it. | 把这个焊在玻璃纤维上 |
[35:51] | – Done with that impact? – Yeah, hold on a second. | – 弄好了吗? – 快了 马上就好 |
[36:05] | You just want that spot-welded, right? | 这里也需要焊接一下 对吗? |
[36:11] | Hey, can you give me a hand with this test probe? | 嘿 过来搭把手 |
[36:16] | Good stuff, man. | 好东西 |
[36:32] | – Hey! – Are you okay? | – 嘿 – 你还好吧? |
[36:34] | Who’s the fucking moron? | 这个傻子是谁? |
[36:38] | You. What are you doing here? | 你 你在这干吗? |
[36:40] | Trying to find you. | 来找你 |
[36:42] | Look, man, I’m sorry for being blunt, | 听我说 你现在有生命危险 |
[36:44] | but your life’s in danger. You’re gonna die. | 死神会很快光顾你的 |
[36:46] | Three of the people who left that… | 在事故发生前离开体育场的 |
[36:49] | stadium before that accident they’re now dead. | 那3个人现在都死了 |
[36:51] | I’m sorry, but we think that you’re gonna be next. | 真的很抱歉 我们推断 你就是下一个 |
[36:55] | You’re serious? | 你没开玩笑吧? |
[36:57] | Andy. | 安迪 |
[36:58] | You know you can’t have these people here. | 不能让这些人在这呆着 |
[37:00] | Take them outside. No visitors in here. | 带他们出去 任何人不得入内 |
[37:02] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[37:22] | Look, man, I’m trying to put my life back together, okay? | 听我说 我正努力让生活重回正轨 |
[37:27] | I mean, watching Nadia die like that in front of me… | 我是说 看着娜迪亚在我面前死去… |
[37:32] | Hey, I know exactly how you feel. | 我能理解你的感受 |
[37:34] | I lost my wife and my daughter in a car accident. | 在一次车祸中 我也痛失爱妻爱女 |
[37:37] | I was driving and I was drunk. | 当时我开着车 醉酒驾车 |
[37:41] | Every day, I ask myself how come… | 以后的每天 我都谴责我自己 |
[37:43] | it couldn’t be me instead of them. | 为什么死的不是我 |
[37:50] | For a long time, I carried so much pain and anger… | 此后很长一段时间 我都活在痛苦和愤怒中… |
[37:53] | it was actually destroying their memory. | 但这样做无疑是在摧残她们留给我的回忆 |
[37:56] | So now I try to live each day in their name. | 所以现在我每天都为她们俩继续活着 |
[38:04] | Hey, guys, I hate to break it to you, | 嘿 伙计们 我真不想第一个把这坏消息告诉你们 |
[38:06] | but I’m getting a really bad feeling. | 不过我真的有种很不祥的预感 |
[38:08] | Look, kid, I’m around dangerous equipment every day. | 听我说 孩子 我每天都围着这危险的仪器转 |
[38:11] | If I was meant to die, it would’ve happened by now. | 如果我必死无疑 死神也不会等到现在才召见我 |
[38:19] | Look out! | 当心 |
[38:24] | – Holy shit. – You okay, Andy? | – 我的天啊! – 你没事吧 安迪? |
[38:26] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 没事 我没事 |
[38:29] | Well, I guess it’s not my turn to die. | 我猜 现在还没轮到我死 |
[38:32] | Y’all take care. | 你们都要保重啊 |
[38:42] | Holy! You all right? | 上帝啊! 你没事吧? |
[38:44] | Show us 20 at the body shop. | 派20个人过来 |
[38:45] | Honey, I mean, if you can stop the next death… | 亲爱的 要是你能阻止下一个死亡的发生 |
[38:47] | I’m seeing clues, but I can’t piece them together. | 我稍微有了些头绪 不过没办法把它们联系到一起 |
[38:50] | – You gotta think. Who’s next? – I don’t know. | – 你得好好想想 到底谁是下一个? – 我不知道 |
[38:52] | We have to warn your friends. | 我们必须得去警告你的朋友们 |
[38:54] | – How? – Well, which one is next? | – 怎么警告? – 下一个是谁? |
[38:56] | They both die in the collapse. I don’t know. | 崩塌的时候他们都死了 我也不知道 |
[38:58] | Nick, think. Focus. | 尼克 好好想想 集中精力 |
[39:00] | One of them had to be first, even if it… | 也许他们会死 |
[39:02] | was one second before the other one. | 但肯定有先有后 |
[39:05] | Was it Hunt, or was it Janet? | 到底是亨特先还是珍妮特? |
[39:09] | You gotta find Janet. | 你得找到珍妮特 |
[39:12] | I’m gonna find Hunt. Okay? | 我去找亨特 好吧? |
[39:36] | Oh, God. Faster, go faster. | 快点 快点 |
[39:41] | Go faster, go faster. Pick it up, pick it up. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[39:42] | Don’t be lazy. Faster, faster. | 别懒了 快点 再快点 |
[39:44] | Stop moving, stop moving, stop moving. Move. Oh! | 别动 别动了 哦 |
[39:48] | No, come on. Wake up. No, we’re not done. I’m not done. | 不 拜托 别停 我还没完呢 还没完呢 |
[39:52] | Come on. | 拜托了 |
[39:54] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[39:56] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈的别跟我开玩笑了 |
[39:59] | I finished, like, four minutes ago. | 我4分钟前就爽过了 |
[40:02] | – Ever play “Donkey Punch”? – Dick. | – 你以前都没玩过”驴拳” – 混蛋 |
[40:33] | Excuse me, miss, but could you help a struggling artist? | 打扰一下 能帮帮我这个深陷囵囫的艺术家吗? |
[40:39] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[40:46] | – Thanks. – Have a nice day. | – 谢了 – 祝你今天愉快 |
[40:49] | Let’s see what we got here, Browning. | 看看这个好心人施舍了我们多少 布朗尼 |
[40:53] | A penny? That’s some bullshit. | 1分钱? 真扯蛋! |
[41:00] | Oh, damn it. | 该死 |
[41:08] | Great. | 这下好了 |
[41:24] | Come on, you custom piece of shit. | 快点 你个垃圾 |
[41:31] | Come on, pick up the phone. Come on. | 快点 接电话啊 快点 |
[41:34] | Aah. Where are you at? Come on. | 你在哪呢? 快点 |
[42:01] | This is Hunt. You know what to do. | 我是亨特 你知道该干什么 |
[42:03] | Hunt, listen to me, buddy, listen. | 亨特 听我说 伙计 |
[42:05] | No water, okay? Stay away from water. | 不要靠近水 听见没? |
[42:15] | You have three messages marked urgent. | 您有三条紧急信息 |
[42:26] | That’s funny, huh? | 真搞笑 是吧? |
[42:30] | – Give me the gun. – No, ha, ha. | – 把水枪给我 – 不 |
[42:33] | Give me the fucking gun. | 快把水枪给我 |
[42:36] | No. | 不 |
[42:50] | Fucked up my phone. | 我手机怎么了? |
[44:01] | Shit. | 该死 |
[44:06] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[44:19] | Hey, Lori, I’m at the car wash. I’ll call you back. | 嘿 劳丽 我在洗车厂 5分钟后回你电话 |
[44:21] | Janet, wait. Wait. Shit. | 珍妮特 等等 |
[44:24] | Do you know if there’s a car wash around here? | 知道这附近哪有洗车场吗? |
[44:26] | Yeah, there’s one on 18th. | 有啊 第18大街上就有 |
[44:27] | We gotta go there. | 我们得去那 |
[44:33] | Yes. I own you, machine. | 我应该的 |
[45:08] | Lori? | 劳丽? |
[45:10] | – What’s so important? – Don’t go near water. | – 什么事这么重要? – 不要靠近水 |
[45:13] | What? Water? | 什么? 水? |
[45:14] | – Don’t go near water! – Water? Lori? | – 不要靠近水! – 什么水? 劳丽? |
[45:17] | Wait. Lori? | 等等 劳丽? |
[45:34] | Shit. | 该死 |
[45:48] | No service. | 无信号 |
[45:51] | Shit. | 该死 |
[46:01] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[46:06] | Come on. | 快点 |
[46:09] | Lord, no. | 天啊 不 |
[46:12] | Close! | 关上啊 |
[46:16] | Oh, stop it! Oh, my God, no! | 停下 我的天啊 不要 |
[46:22] | Oh, God! Help me! | 哦 天啊 救命啊 |
[46:35] | Please! Somebody, please! | 来人啊! 救命啊! |
[46:43] | Pick up the phone, Janet. | 接电话 珍妮特 |
[46:45] | Oh, God! Help! | 救命啊 |
[46:47] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 上帝啊! |
[46:59] | We’re almost there. | 快到了 |
[47:07] | Oh, shit. Fore! | 糟了! |
[48:11] | No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[48:16] | – There it is. – Hurry. | – 就在这 – 快点 |
[48:27] | Go around back, George. She’s in there. | 从后面绕过去 乔治 她在那里 |
[48:32] | No! | 不! |
[48:47] | Go, go, go! | 快走 快! |
[48:51] | Lori! Lori, get me out of here! | 劳丽 劳丽 快救我出去 |
[48:54] | Shit. I’m coming. Just hold on. | 我来了 坚持住! |
[48:56] | Come on, get her out. | 快点 快救她出来 |
[48:57] | – Lori, help me! – I’m trying! | – 劳丽 救我 – 我已经很尽力了 |
[49:03] | Come here, I got you. I got you. | 来 到这来 我抓住你了 |
[49:28] | Hunt. | 亨特 |
[50:12] | – So do you have insurance? – Yeah. | – 你有保险吗? – 有啊 |
[50:14] | What are we supposed to do now? | 我们现在该怎么办? |
[50:17] | I mean, what’s gonna happen to us? | 我是说 我们俩会有什么不测吗? |
[50:21] | You know, saving Janet either destroyed death’s list… | 救下珍妮特要么能毁了死神的名单 |
[50:24] | and all of us are home free, | 我们全部能安全回家 |
[50:26] | or it skips her for now and then… | 要么就是跳过她… |
[50:31] | And I’m next. | 这么说 我就是下一个了 |
[50:33] | George, you can’t give up. | 乔治 你不能放弃 |
[50:35] | No, it’s okay. | 不会 没事的 |
[50:37] | What do you mean, “it’s okay”? | “没事”是什么意思? |
[50:39] | I mean, maybe if we all stick together… | 我是说 只要我们齐心协力… |
[50:41] | No, I’m at peace with it. | 不 这对我来说倒没什么 |
[50:43] | And, um, my family’s waiting for me. | 我的家人都在等我 |
[50:48] | I’m ready to go. | 我准备好了 |
[51:48] | When we’re done in here, we need to | 我们的事情做完后 |
[51:50] | make sure to safe-proof the bedroom next. | 我们得保证安全到达卧室 |
[51:55] | I don’t understand how George can be so calm about things. | 我真不知道乔治怎么这么镇定 |
[51:59] | Maybe he was in shock. | 或许他吓坏了吧 |
[52:01] | No, that’s not it. | 不 不是这样的 |
[52:03] | It was very clear. It’s… | 他思维很清晰 |
[52:05] | It’s like he just accepted it. | 我感觉他已经接受了 |
[52:07] | I think he’s given up. | 我以为他已经放弃了 |
[52:11] | If he dies, I’m next. | 他要是有什么不测的话 我就是下一个 |
[52:14] | And when that happens, | 如果真是这样的话 |
[52:15] | maybe you should just keep your distance. | 你们就应该离的远点 |
[52:17] | Babe, what are you talking about? Come on. | 宝贝 你说什么胡话呢 |
[52:22] | I don’t want anything to happen to you. | 我不想你们任何人有任何闪失 |
[52:24] | And if we’re together, it makes it easier | 如果我们在一起的话 |
[52:26] | for death to take both of us. | 死神更容易一下子带走我们俩 |
[52:28] | I don’t care what happens. We are in this together. | 我才不管会发生什么呢 我们生死与共 |
[52:39] | Look. | 听我说 |
[52:44] | Maybe no one else has to die. | 或许不必要再有人死了 |
[52:47] | We should go tell George. | 我们得去告诉乔治 |
[52:52] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[52:57] | George. | 乔治 |
[53:01] | We think saving Janet broke the chain. | 我们推断救出珍妮特就能破坏这个顺序 |
[53:09] | George? | 乔治? |
[53:31] | – George? – George? | – 乔治? – 乔治? |
[53:38] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. No. George… | 我的天啊 乔治… |
[53:42] | Oh, my God. Are you crazy? | 我的天 你疯了吗? |
[53:44] | After everything that we’ve been through. | 我们一起经历了这么多 |
[53:46] | Why are you trying to kill yourself? | 你干吗要自杀? |
[53:48] | Trying to give God what I thought he wanted. | 顺天意而已 |
[53:50] | I’ve been trying to kill myself all day. | 我已经想了一整天要自杀了 |
[53:54] | Took a bottle of painkillers. I just threw them up. | 喝了一整瓶的安眠药 刚才吐了出来 |
[53:57] | Then I went to the garage, | 然后我去了车库 |
[53:58] | hooked a hose from the tailpipe… | 钩住了排气的软管 |
[54:00] | stuck it inside the car, the car kept stalling. | 却又卡在车下了 车子不停的熄火 |
[54:03] | Then… | 然后… |
[54:08] | So wait. | 那就等等吧 |
[54:11] | Saving Janet must have destroyed the list, then. | 救下珍妮特一定是打乱了顺序 |
[54:19] | I think congratulations are in order. | 我们得好好庆祝了 |
[54:22] | To breaking the chain. | 敬我们打破了死神的顺序 |
[54:23] | – Apple cider? – Thank you. | – 要苹果酒吗? – 谢谢 |
[54:27] | – Thank God. – And a toast. | – 谢天谢地 – 举杯庆祝吧 |
[54:30] | – To life. – To life. | – 敬我们还活着 – 还活着 |
[54:37] | We’ve been given a second chance. | 我们有了第二次机会 |
[54:38] | So, what are you guys gonna do with it? | 你有什么打算? |
[54:40] | I have a few plans for us, ha, ha. | 我有一大堆的打算 |
[54:43] | Lots of travelling, like Paris, maybe some beaches, St-Tropez. | 旅游 去巴黎或者海边看看 |
[54:48] | I’m just thankful we have our… | 我很感激我们还有 |
[54:50] | whole lives ahead of us, you know? | 大把大把的时间可以活 |
[54:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[54:53] | Now this is over, | 现在一切都结束了 |
[54:55] | I’m not gonna take another day for granted. | 我不会再把每天的新生活当作理所当然的了 |
[54:57] | Ever. | 再也不会了 |
[54:59] | You know, maybe it’s time to stop talking | 或许我们不该再空口谈论了 |
[55:02] | about doing stuff and actually start doing it. | 应该都付诸实践 |
[55:04] | You only live once, right? | 生命只有一次 对吧? |
[55:06] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 我就是这个意思 |
[55:09] | Let me get the cookies. | 我去拿点甜点来 |
[55:15] | We made it. | 我们成功了 |
[55:17] | We did. | 的确是 |
[55:36] | – Hey. – Hey, babe. | – 嘿 – 嘿 宝贝 |
[55:38] | Did you get the traveller’s checks? | 你去旅行社预约了吗? |
[55:40] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[55:41] | Need anything from the mall? | 需要我去超市带点什么吗? |
[55:43] | No, I think we’re good. | 不用了 不缺什么 |
[55:44] | You sure you don’t wanna come to the movie? | 你确定真不去看电影? |
[55:47] | – It’s in 3-D. – Love Lays Dying? | – 是个3D动画 – “爱情在逝去”? |
[55:49] | Yeah, I think I’ll be all right. Sounds like a chickflick. | 不了 我不去了 听起来像是女生剧场 |
[55:52] | But, uh, I’ll have everything packed by the time you get home. | 不过 你回家的时候 我会把行李都收拾妥当的 |
[55:55] | Amsterdam, here we come. | 阿姆斯特丹 我们来了 |
[55:58] | I can’t believe we’re actually going. | 真不敢相信我们真的来了 |
[56:01] | You know, Janet is so incredibly jealous. | 你知道嘛 珍妮特都快嫉妒疯了 |
[56:04] | Speaking of, she’s walking up right now. I’m gonna run, okay? | 说到这了 她快醒了 我得走了 |
[56:07] | – Tell her I said hi. – I will. | – 替我问候她 – 我会的 |
[56:08] | – Love you. – Love you too. Be home soon. | – 我爱你 – 我也爱你 早点回来 |
[56:10] | – Bye. – Bye. | – 拜拜 – 拜拜 |
[56:11] | – Hi. – Hi, ha, ha. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[56:47] | John Doe, the unknown survivor of the speedway crash… | 约翰 高速车祸不为人知的幸存者 |
[56:50] | has finally been named now that his family’s been notified. | 目前身份已得到证实 已经通知其家属 |
[56:53] | Jonathan Groves was rescued in the rubble. | 乔纳森在废墟中被解救了出来 |
[57:00] | George, how fast can you meet me at the hospital? | 乔治 你什么时候来医院? |
[57:03] | Look, man, we got the order wrong. | 听我说 我们把顺序弄错了 |
[57:05] | Remember that guy who sat in front of me? The cowboy? | 记得坐我前面的那个人吗? 那个牛仔? |
[57:07] | He didn’t die, which means he’s next. | 他没死 也就是说 他是下一个 |
[57:09] | Look, just be there in five. I’m on my way. | 5分钟内赶紧到那 我就在路上了 |
[57:23] | You feeling okay, Mr. Suby? | 你感觉好点了吗? |
[57:25] | Ha. Why do you care? | 你为什么这么关心? |
[57:27] | You know how many of your kind I killed in Korea? | 你知道你的同胞在朝鲜战争中阵亡了多少吗? |
[57:31] | – I’m Chinese, sir. – Ha, same difference. | – 我是中国人 先生 – 都一样 |
[57:34] | I need you in PT 3 right now. | 你得赶紧到PT3来一趟 |
[57:36] | – Okay. – And I do mean now. | – 好的 – 我是说现在 |
[57:37] | – Okay. – Thank you. | – 好的 – 谢谢你 |
[57:39] | Be back in a few minutes to get you into that tub. | 很快回来伺候你洗澡 |
[57:45] | Dr. Helfrich to Obstetrics. | 哈福利医生到妇产科来一趟 |
[57:47] | Hey. Somebody. Hey. Help. | 嘿 有人吗? 救命啊 |
[57:50] | Forgot to turn the water off. | 忘了把水龙头关掉了 |
[57:53] | Help. | 救命啊 |
[57:59] | Help. Somebody help. | 救命 救命啊! |
[58:02] | – Dr. Finn, extension 2861. – Somebody help. | – 菲恩医生2861分机呼叫 – 救命啊 |
[58:05] | Dr. Finn, extension 2861. | 菲恩医生 2861分机呼叫 |
[58:35] | George. George. | 乔治 乔治 |
[58:40] | Where’s Lori? | 劳丽哪去了? |
[58:41] | I’ve been calling and texting all afternoon. | 我整个下午都在打电话发短信 |
[58:42] | She’s not picking up. | 可她就是没有回音 |
[58:44] | Maybe it won’t matter. Come on. | 或许没什么事呢 来吧 |
[59:04] | How can there be someone else on the list? | 名单上怎么还会有别的人呢? |
[59:06] | He didn’t leave the racetrack with us. | 他没有跟我们一起离开赛车场啊 |
[59:08] | If I would’ve asked him to move | 如果我当初像预感里预示的让他离开 |
[59:09] | like in the premonition, he would’ve died. | 他肯定不会死 |
[59:11] | He survived. That’s why you couldn’t kill yourself. | 他活了下来 所以你没法自杀 |
[59:14] | You weren’t next, he was. It wasn’t destined at all. | 你不是下一个 他才是 完全跟命运无关 |
[59:17] | So if he dies, I’m next again. | 也就是说 如果他死了 我就是下一个了 |
[59:22] | Great, man. | 太好了 |
[59:24] | – Excuse me.- Dr. Taylor to Pathology. | – 打扰 – 泰勒医生到病理科室来一趟 |
[59:26] | Dr. Sheila Taylor to Pathology. | 泰勒医生到病理科室来一趟 |
[59:51] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[1:00:19] | Those are really hot. | 真就是时尚 |
[1:00:21] | Yes. I love these. I like how they… | 是啊 我超爱 我喜欢… |
[1:00:24] | – Oh! – Aah! What the hell? | – 哦 – 啊 怎么了? |
[1:00:30] | Ow! | 哦 |
[1:00:32] | Ugh, hey. Stop… | 嘿 停下 |
[1:00:45] | That’s genius. Someone could get killed. | 真是蠢蛋 弄不好要出人命的 |
[1:00:52] | Man, I’m feeling something. | 伙计 我有预感 |
[1:00:53] | Don’t lose hope, man. | 别失去信心 |
[1:00:55] | If we keep an eye out for signs of danger, | 我们要是留意周围的危险的话 |
[1:00:57] | I think we got a shot. | 我想应该没问题 |
[1:00:58] | Let’s just go find Lori and Janet. | 我们要赶紧找到劳丽和珍妮特 |
[1:01:00] | No, no, not that. I mean, it’s like dej?vu. | 不 不 我是说 像幻觉记忆一样 |
[1:01:02] | My wife said that dej?vu is like God’s way of… | 我妻子说 幻觉记忆就像是以上帝的方式来… |
[1:01:06] | – Oh, my goodness. Hurry, let’s go. – Okay. | – 我的天啊 快点 快走 – 好的 |
[1:01:23] | – Oh, thank you very much. – Okay, thanks. | – 谢谢你 – 好的 谢了 |
[1:01:25] | Hi. Do you have these in a six? | 嗨 这东西有六个包装的吗? |
[1:01:28] | Yes, we bring them in fresh every day. | 有 我们的货每天都换新鲜的 |
[1:01:30] | – Hello. – Oh! | – 你好 – 哦 |
[1:01:32] | – Cool, let’s go. – What do you think? | – 好了 我们走吧 – 你觉得怎么样? |
[1:01:34] | Ah… | 啊 |
[1:01:35] | Well, they’re cute yet functional. | 很可爱 还很合脚 |
[1:01:39] | I like them. | 我喜欢 |
[1:01:41] | They say, “I’m getting older, | 人们常说:”虽然我现在年纪大了” |
[1:01:42] | but I still like to party.” Ha, ha. | “不过照样喜欢派对” |
[1:01:43] | Ha, ha, I didn’t buy them for you, I bought them for Nick. | 不是为你买的 是为尼克买的 |
[1:01:46] | He likes me in sneaks. | 他喜欢我穿运动鞋 |
[1:01:54] | Yeah, just get a 2-by-48. | 是啊 你得抓紧 |
[1:01:57] | Right off the corner brace? | 就在角落的支柱旁 |
[1:01:58] | Check the measurement. It’s not fitting. | 查看下尺寸 不是很合适 |
[1:02:00] | Those windows won’t pass. | 窗户那边过不去 |
[1:02:08] | Yeah, 90 on that. | 没错 尺寸为90 |
[1:02:11] | Yeah, that looks fine. | 恩 看起来不错 |
[1:02:14] | Go ahead and nail it off, it’s level. | 赶紧钉上 已经是水平位置了 |
[1:02:17] | Yeah, around the corner. | 嗯 就在拐角处 |
[1:02:19] | – Lunch, boys. – Okay. | – 午饭时间 – 好的 |
[1:02:21] | Back in an hour. | 1小时后回来 |
[1:02:31] | Is that yoghurt place still open? | 那个卖酸奶的店还在营业吗? |
[1:02:33] | Yeah, I think they’re still here. | 应该还在营业 |
[1:02:34] | Wait. My shoelace is caught. | 等等 我鞋带卡住了 |
[1:02:36] | – What? – My shoelace is stuck. | – 什么? – 我鞋带卡住了 |
[1:02:38] | – Oh, okay, here. – Just help me get it out. | – 哦 拿着 – 帮我把鞋带弄出来 |
[1:02:40] | Look, I’m gonna grab your… | 我来把… |
[1:02:42] | It’s not coming out, though, Janet. | 还是没弄出来 珍妮特 |
[1:02:43] | – Don’t freak out. – Pull my leg harder. | – 别害怕 – 用力拉我的腿 |
[1:02:45] | Help me try to get it out. It’s not coming loose. | 帮我弄出来 松都没松一下 |
[1:02:48] | – I am trying. I’m pulling. – It’s twisting my ankle. | – 我正在努力 – 缠到我脚踝上去了 |
[1:02:55] | Fuck. | 该死的 |
[1:02:57] | I should’ve seen that one coming. | 我早该注意到的 |
[1:03:00] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, I’m okay. | – 你没事吧? – 我没事 |
[1:03:14] | Here’s two for Love Lays Dying. Enjoy the show. | 这是两张爱情在逝去的电影票 祝您玩的开心 |
[1:03:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:03:21] | – Hi, ladies. – Hello. | – 女士们 你们好 – 你好 |
[1:03:22] | – Theatre 13, second door on your left. – Thanks. | – 13剧院在左手边第二个入口 – 谢谢 |
[1:03:25] | – So, what do you want? – I don’t know. | – 你想要点什么? – 不知道 |
[1:03:56] | Where the hell you going? | 你要去哪啊? |
[1:04:43] | Go. Go now. Cut him off. | 快走 甩掉他 |
[1:04:52] | – Are you fucking nuts? – It’s just up ahead. | – 你疯了? – 它就在前面 |
[1:04:55] | Hold on, pumpkin. We’ll be there in no time. | 等等 我们很快就到 |
[1:05:00] | That’s really cool. | 真是太酷了 |
[1:05:06] | – Down in front, asshole. – That’s so ridiculous. | – 前面的低点 混蛋 – 真是荒谬 |
[1:05:13] | sir, move your feet. | 先生 挪一下 |
[1:05:16] | Put these in your ears. It’s gonna get loud. | 把这塞耳朵里 待会会很吵的 |
[1:05:20] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[1:05:22] | Look, don’t get mad at me… | 别生我气 |
[1:05:24] | but do you remember when Nick said that he could see signs… | 你记得尼克说过 他能预感事情吗? |
[1:05:27] | before something bad was gonna happen? | 能预感一些不祥的事情发生? |
[1:05:29] | Well, now I think I’m seeing them. | 我觉得我现在正有这些预感 |
[1:05:34] | Lori, it’s over. Nothing is gonna happen. | 劳丽 结束了 不会有不好的事情发生的 |
[1:05:37] | – Now can we please watch the movie? – I’m going. | – 我们能不能专心看电影? – 我走了 |
[1:06:12] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吧? |
[1:06:23] | – Everybody off. – We’ll never make it. | – 所有人都离开 – 我们没法办到的 |
[1:06:26] | It’s gonna blow. | 就快爆炸了 |
[1:06:28] | Lori. Lori. | 劳丽 劳丽 |
[1:06:31] | – Lori! – Shut up, man. | – 劳丽 – 闭嘴 老兄 |
[1:06:33] | Bye-bye, suckers. | 再见了 混蛋 |
[1:06:50] | “Dixieland.” | 迪克斯 |
[1:06:52] | – Something’s wrong. – No kidding. | – 有事情不对劲 – 开玩笑吧 |
[1:06:54] | The person next to me won’t shut up. | 坐我旁边的人一直叽歪个不停 |
[1:06:55] | No, I’m serious. Something’s wrong. | 不 我是认真的 很不对劲 |
[1:06:57] | Things are happening just like at the track. | 就像我们当初在赛车场一样 |
[1:07:14] | – Lori, you in here? – Nick. | – 劳丽 你们在这里啊 – 尼克 |
[1:07:18] | – It’s not over. – What? | – 一切还没结束 – 什么? |
[1:07:19] | George is dead. | 乔治死了 |
[1:07:23] | Janet, come on. We have to leave right now. | 珍妮特 快点 我们得赶紧离开这 |
[1:07:25] | No. No, I can’t keep doing this, okay? You’re both nuts. | 不 不 我不要再这样了 你们俩都疯了 |
[1:07:28] | Janet, we gotta go. Come on. | 珍妮特 我们得走了 快点 |
[1:07:30] | No. Don’t you see? | 不 难道你没看见吗? |
[1:07:32] | This is where I was supposed to be… | 这才是我本该呆的地方 |
[1:07:34] | in the first place, not that race. | 而不是去看比赛 |
[1:07:36] | – Come on. Come on. – I was meant to see this movie. | – 快点 – 我本该来看这场电影 |
[1:07:39] | Bye-bye, suckers. | 再见 混蛋 |
[1:07:55] | Janet! | 珍妮特 |
[1:07:59] | Lori, come on! | 劳丽 快点 |
[1:08:05] | Find the way to the exit. Remain calm. | 找到出口 不要慌张 |
[1:08:07] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[1:08:16] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快走 快走 |
[1:08:35] | – I got you. – Pull me up! | – 我抓住你了 – 拉我上来! |
[1:08:38] | Nick! Nick! | 尼克 |
[1:08:41] | – Help me! Help me! – Hold on! Hold on! | – 救我 救命啊 – 坚持住 |
[1:08:45] | – Climb up my arm! – Don’t let me go! | – 沿着我胳膊爬! – 别松手! |
[1:08:47] | Climb up my arm! | 沿着我胳膊往上爬 |
[1:08:49] | No! Hold on, I got you. I got you. | 别 坚持住 我抓住你了 |
[1:09:03] | No, no, no! | 不 不 |
[1:09:08] | Lori, no! Lori, no! | 劳丽 不 劳丽 |
[1:09:18] | I mean, it’s dej?vu. | 我是说 这就是幻觉记忆 |
[1:09:19] | My wife said that dej?vu is God’s way… | 我妻子说 幻觉记忆是上帝… |
[1:09:20] | Look out! | 当心! |
[1:09:25] | – Hurry. – Get some help! | – 快! – 快求援! |
[1:09:26] | – Help. – Over here! | – 救命啊 – 这边 |
[1:09:28] | Lori. | 劳丽 |
[1:09:36] | Hey, watch it. | 嘿 当心点 |
[1:09:39] | Down in front, asshole. | 前面的低点 混蛋 |
[1:09:45] | Hey, come on, man. | 嘿 快点 伙计 |
[1:09:47] | – Watch out. – Hey. | – 当心 – 嘿 |
[1:09:49] | Hey, come on. | 嘿 快点 |
[1:10:05] | Janet, something’s wrong. | 珍妮特 有些不对劲 |
[1:10:39] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 拜托了 |
[1:10:41] | Uh, damn it. | 见鬼 |
[1:11:30] | Fuck! Oh! | 该死的 |
[1:11:37] | We were wrong about the order. | 我们把顺序弄错了 |
[1:11:38] | What if we’re wrong about the chain? | 如果顺序错了 后果如何? |
[1:11:40] | Then we wouldn’t be here at all. | 后果是我们根本就不会来到这 |
[1:11:42] | And yet here I am, trying to watch a movie… | 但我却来了 要在这看场电影 |
[1:11:44] | despite my best friend going crazy next to me. | 坐在我身边的死党却要死要活的 |
[1:11:54] | Oh, fuck. | 哦 不要 |
[1:11:58] | Oh, shit. Shit. | 该死 |
[1:12:46] | It’s gonna blow. Move it! | 这里要爆炸了 快走 |
[1:12:56] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 |
[1:12:59] | Bye-bye, suckers. | 再见 混蛋 |
[1:13:18] | I guess this is how I’m gonna be remembered. | 我猜 这就是我给世人留下的影像了 |
[1:13:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:13:42] | Try to tie it off right there. | 试着系在这里 |
[1:13:45] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[1:13:48] | Just this side of the Union City. | 就在城市这边 |
[1:13:49] | Hey, man, excuse me. | 嘿 伙计 打扰一下 |
[1:13:51] | Is this thing supposed to be this way? | 这东西是不是该在这边? |
[1:13:53] | Isn’t it supposed to be screwed tighter? | 难道不应该绑在一起吗? |
[1:13:56] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[1:13:57] | Tell you what, we’ll get somebody on that. | 好的 待会就找人弄好 |
[1:13:59] | Pays to be safe, man. Trust me. | 要想安全 必须得付出 相信我 |
[1:14:03] | That’s one down. | 弄下来 |
[1:14:08] | You wanna meet up with them now? | 你现在就想见他们吗? |
[1:14:21] | – Small mint tea. – Thanks. | – 一小杯薄荷茶 – 谢了 |
[1:14:23] | – Small latte for you. – Thank you. | – 她要一小杯拿铁咖啡 – 谢了 |
[1:14:26] | And for me… | 我要… |
[1:14:29] | Um, what the hell is that? | 这是什么鬼东西? |
[1:14:31] | A giant chococcino with whipped cream, | 一个巨型的奶油巧克力 |
[1:14:33] | chocolate syrup, caramel and sprinkles. | 巧克力糖浆 |
[1:14:35] | That looks disgusting. | 看起来真恶心 |
[1:14:37] | Yeah. I’m going into a diabetic coma just looking at it. | 看的我都恶心死了 |
[1:14:39] | Well, what can I say, ladies? It looked good. | 那我可没话说了 以前不是这样的 |
[1:14:45] | Yeah, but it tastes totally disgusting. | 喝起来真是难以下咽 |
[1:14:52] | Say, you’re the guy who stopped that mall fire, aren’t you? | 你们就是救火英雄吧? |
[1:14:56] | You saved a lot of lives, man. | 可真是救了不少人啊 |
[1:14:59] | I was just at the right place at the right time. | 我只是碰巧在那个时间出现在那个地点而已 |
[1:15:02] | Mm-hm. Sometimes that’s all it takes. | 有时候 就是得有这个运气才能”碰巧”上 |
[1:15:10] | Okay, that was really weird. | 好吧 的确很奇怪 |
[1:15:12] | Hey, don’t knock my fan base. | 嘿 别搅了我的兴致 |
[1:15:15] | I love your bag, by the way. | 我很喜欢你的包包 |
[1:15:17] | – Oh, thanks. I actually just got it. – Did you? Where? | – 哦 谢了 我刚买的 – 是吗? 在哪买的? |
[1:15:20] | Yeah. There’s a place right next to Brevig’s. It just opened. | 是啊 就在布维格旁边 新开的店 |
[1:15:23] | – Brevig’s? – Yeah, it’s in that shopping center. | – 布维格? – 是啊 就在购物中心 |
[1:15:25] | There’s a grocery store and a card shop’and then there’s a… | 有个杂货店 还有个… |
[1:15:28] | – It’s like a little accessories store. – Oh, yeah. | – 看起来就像是个饰品店 – 哦 明白了 |
[1:15:31] | It’s super cute. If you want one… | 超级可爱的 你要是想买… |
[1:15:33] | of these purses, they have it in plaid. | 这种包的话 他们只有2个 |
[1:15:35] | – Ha, ha, is that the only other one? – Yeah. | – 哈哈 这就是另一个吧? – 是啊 |
[1:15:37] | They only made two? | 他们就制造了2个? |
[1:15:53] | What do you think, babe? | 你觉得呢 宝贝? |
[1:15:57] | Hey, uh, space cadet, you wanna come back down to Earth? | 嘿 太空人醒醒 你回到地球了吗? |
[1:16:04] | What if we didn’t change anything? | 如果我们什么都没改变 会是怎么个结局呢? |
[1:16:07] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢? |
[1:16:08] | Whoa, whoa, what are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[1:16:09] | What if us being here right now… | 如果我们现在身处此地 |
[1:16:12] | …was the plan from the beginning? | 就是一开始就安排好了的呢? |