英文名称:The Favourite
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:31] | How was my speech? | 我刚才的演讲怎么样 |
[01:32] | You were brilliant. | 完美无缺 |
[01:33] | – Did I lisp? – You don’t lisp. | – 我说话大舌头了吗 – 才没有 |
[01:35] | I know. That was what was so troubling about it. | 我知道 但我总是担心 |
[01:36] | – The thought that I suddenly did. – No. | – 怕我突然大舌头 – 你没有 |
[01:39] | Sarah, you must say hello to the little ones. | Sarah 你得跟小家伙们打个招呼 |
[01:41] | No. It is macabre. | 不要 这太诡异了 |
[01:44] | Please. | 来嘛 |
[01:45] | No. | 不要 |
[01:46] | I love you, but that I will not do. | 我爱你 但我不要这么做 |
[01:48] | If you love me… – Love has limits. | – 如果你真的爱我就 – 爱是有限度的 |
[01:50] | It should not. | 不该如此 |
[02:18] | You do not lisp, but you are mad. | 你没大舌头 但你疯了 |
[02:21] | Giving me a palace? | 你要给我一座宫殿吗 |
[02:23] | I’ve been wanting to give you something for quite some time now. | 我一直想给你点礼物 |
[02:26] | Seemed like the perfect opportunity with Marlborough winning. | 这次马尔博罗公爵凯旋而归 是个完美时机 |
[02:29] | It is a monstrous extravagance, Mrs. Morley. We are at war. | Morley夫人 这是巨大的浪费 现在是战时 |
[02:32] | We won. | 我们获胜了 |
[02:33] | It is not over. We must continue. | 战争还没结束 我们必须继续 |
[02:37] | Oh. | 是吗 |
[02:38] | Oh, I did not know that. | 噢 我不知道是这样 |
[02:43] | 这 泥巴 臭死了 | |
[03:37] | Take a hunk of bread. | 吃口面包 |
[03:42] | And then Sally will take you to clean up | 然后Sally会带你收拾一下 |
[03:43] | and then to Her Ladyship. | 然后去见夫人 |
[04:02] | This mud stinks. | 泥巴臭死了 |
[04:04] | They shit in the streets round here. | 他们在附近的路上拉屎 |
[04:06] | “Political commentary,” They call it. | 称之为”政治评论” |
[04:08] | Go through here. | 从这进去 |
[04:09] | Clean yourself up. | 把自己弄干净 |
[04:11] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[04:22] | Lady Marlborough. | 马尔博罗公爵夫人 |
[04:24] | I didn’t know the new sewer ended in here. | 我倒不知新修的下水道通到这里 |
[04:27] | It is I, Abigail. | 是我 Abigail |
[04:31] | Dear cousin. | 亲爱的表姐 |
[04:33] | I have a letter from our aunt… | 这有我们姨母写的信 |
[04:35] | and… | 还有 |
[04:38] | I’m sorry, I did not mean to present as a… | 请您原谅 我不是故意打扮成这样出现 |
[04:41] | I fell out of a carriage. | 我从马车上摔下来了 |
[04:48] | And a man was pulling his… | 车上还有个男的在撸 |
[04:53] | Never mind the man. | 别说那个人了 |
[04:55] | The letter from our aunt. | 姨母的信 |
[05:00] | Friends of yours? | 你带来的朋友吗 |
[05:01] | I’m sorry. | 请原谅 |
[05:03] | Your name, girl. If we are blood, name it. | 报上名字 姑娘 如果我们是亲戚的话请自报家门 |
[05:05] | – I did not? Abigail Hill. – The Somerset Hills? | – 我没说吗 我是Abigail Hill – 萨默塞特郡的Hill一家吗 |
[05:08] | The one who went mad and burnt his own house down, himself in it? | 那个发狂烧房子 把自己也烧死在里面的人吗 |
[05:11] | Lost all his money at whist. | 打惠斯特牌把钱输光了 |
[05:13] | No one bets on whist. | 怎么有人敢拿惠斯特牌下赌注 |
[05:15] | My uncle was one of a kind. | 我叔叔就这样与众不同 |
[05:17] | I apologize for my appearance. | 我为我这幅样子道歉 |
[05:19] | The staff led me here. A harmless prank of some sort, I suspect. | 女仆让我进来的 我猜是个无伤大雅的玩笑 |
[05:22] | And you want… | 所以你来做什么 |
[05:23] | I hoped I might be employed here by you… | 我希望您能雇我在这 |
[05:26] | as something. | 做点什么工作 |
[05:27] | A monster for the children to play with, perhaps? | 扮怪兽逗孩子们玩吗 |
[05:31] | Yes, if you like. | 可以 只要您想 |
[06:30] | A palace. | 一座宫殿 |
[06:31] | You seem angry at my good fortune | 你似乎对我所得的馈赠有意见 |
[06:33] | and I thought we were friends. | 我还以为我们是朋友 |
[06:34] | I really doubt you’ve made that mistake. | 我才不相信你会这么想 |
[06:36] | I was actually just teasing. I thought you’d see that. | 开个玩笑罢了 我以为你懂 |
[06:39] | It will not stand. | 它建不起来的 |
[06:41] | Well, it will if I build | 当然能建起来 |
[06:42] | it using the finest craftsmen in the land. | 只要我用国家最好的工匠 |
[06:45] | I hope it will stand for 100 years | 我希望它能屹立百年 |
[06:46] | as a symbol of my husband’s gallant victory. | 象征着我丈夫的英勇胜利 |
[06:49] | Listen, I applaud your husband’s gallant victory, | 听着 我为你丈夫的英勇胜利鼓掌 |
[06:51] | but considering the parlous state of the treasury, | 但考虑到目前国库空虚 |
[06:53] | it seems something the queen should’ve taken advice | 女王应该听听 |
[06:55] | from her loyal opposition on. | 她忠诚的反对党的意见 |
[06:56] | Oh, but then it would’ve lost its delightful surprise element. | 但这样就不是惊喜了 |
[06:59] | Cunt! | 贱人 |
[07:00] | Horatio has done it again. | Horatio又获胜了 |
[07:02] | Prime Minister, we need to discuss who will go to the French | 首相大人 我们该讨论一下派谁到法国 |
[07:04] | – with the peace treaty proposal. | 进行和平协议磋商 |
[07:05] | We do not need a peace treaty proposal. | 我们不需要和平协议 |
[07:07] | We have them on the run. | 我们打得他们落荒而逃 |
[07:08] | So they will give in to us. | 因此他们会对我方让步 |
[07:10] | One battle will not win the war. | 一场战役的胜利不代表赢得战争 |
[07:11] | I have held my party together, | 我举全党之力 |
[07:13] | as we the country landowners | 我们这些乡村地主 |
[07:14] | have essentially paid for this entire war… | 负担起战争的大部分开销 |
[07:16] | And grateful we are, too. | 我们自然感激不尽 |
[07:17] | …while city merchants enrich themselves from it. | 但城里的商贾因此发了大财 |
[07:19] | And yet I do not see your fat tweedy dead | 你那肥头大耳 衣着花哨的父亲 |
[07:22] | when I look out upon the battlefield. | 我在战场上举目四望也没瞧见他 |
[07:24] | We’re out of money. My point. | 我只是要指出 我们没钱了 |
[07:25] | The French are chastened, but not defeated, Harley. | 法国人只是被压制 还没有被打败 Harley |
[07:28] | We must destroy them. | 我们必须彻底击溃他们 |
[07:29] | Make them sue for peace | 让他们向我方求和 |
[07:30] | with broken hearts and begging backs. | 带着残破的心卑躬屈膝 |
[07:32] | – How sweet your wife is, Marlborough. – Sweet and right. | – 马尔博罗公爵 你夫人真”善良” – 善良且明智 |
[07:35] | I cannot agree. We must take it to the queen. | 我不同意 我们应该询问女王的意见 |
[07:37] | If you’d be kind enough to arrange a time, Lady Marlborough. | 不知马尔博罗公爵夫人能好心安排个时间吗 |
[07:40] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[08:33] | I’m ready for the Russian ambassador. | 我准备好见俄国大使了 |
[08:36] | Who did your makeup? | 是谁帮你化的妆 |
[08:38] | We went for something dramatic. Do you like it? | 我们想化得夸张点 你喜欢吗 |
[08:40] | You look like a badger. | 你看起来像只獾 |
[08:42] | Oh. | 是吗 |
[08:45] | Are you going to cry? Really? | 你这是要哭了吗 |
[08:48] | Well, what do you think you look like? | 你看看自己是什么样子 |
[08:56] | A badger. | 像只獾 |
[08:58] | Do you really think you can meet the Russian delegation looking like that? | 你觉得你能这样子去见俄国大使吗 |
[09:02] | No. | 不行 |
[09:04] | I will manage it. | 我帮你处理 |
[09:06] | Get back to your rooms. | 回房间去 |
[09:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:18] | Did you just look at me? Did you? | 你刚刚是不是在看我 是不是 |
[09:21] | Look at me! Look at me! | 看着我 看着我 |
[09:23] | How dare you? Close your eyes! | 你竟敢 闭上眼 |
[09:42] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:43] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:44] | Mrs. Meg says you are to scrub the floor | Meg太太让你把地擦干净 |
[09:46] | until she can see her toothless, fat face in it. | 干净得能映出她那张没牙的大脸为止 |
[09:49] | Sorry. | 辛苦你了 |
[10:20] | You might need gloves. | 你得戴手套 |
[10:22] | Lye is dangerous. It burns bad. | 碱水是很危险的 会腐蚀皮肤 |
[10:40] | Sarah Sarah! | |
[10:42] | I’m here. | 我在呢 |
[10:43] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[10:46] | You! Grab the bandage box off the shelf. | 你 拿上架子上的绷带箱 |
[10:49] | The queen’s had an attack of gout. Hurry! | 女王的痛风发作了 快点 |
[11:14] | Mrs. Meg, brandy. | Meg太太 拿白兰地来 |
[11:19] | It hurts. | 痛死了 |
[11:21] | My dearest, I know. | 亲爱的 我知道 |
[11:28] | Cousin, the beef. | 表妹 敷牛肉 |
[11:32] | Tell me a story. | 跟我讲个故事 |
[11:34] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[11:35] | Ow! | 啊 |
[11:36] | Gently. | 轻点 |
[11:39] | – I can’t. – Yes, you can. | – 我做不到 – 你可以的 |
[11:41] | Cousin, start wrapping. | 表妹 开始包扎 |
[11:44] | Everyone else, leave please. | 其余人都退下 |
[11:50] | How we first met. Tell me that. | 说说我们第一次见面的场景 |
[11:55] | The wretched Cheever boy had me on the ground | Cheever家的捣蛋男孩把我压到地上 |
[11:59] | and he was holding me and dropping spittle in my face. | 他抓着我 在我脸上吐口水 |
[12:02] | He is still a pig. Then what? | 他现在还是个蠢猪 然后呢 |
[12:09] | And then I heard footsteps. | 然后我听到脚步声 |
[12:12] | Fast footsteps. | 快步走来的声音 |
[12:15] | Ow, ow! | 啊 痛 |
[12:21] | And I saw these pink shoes running towards me. | 然后我看到一双粉鞋向我跑来 |
[12:26] | And then they disappeared. | 接着它们又消失了 |
[12:37] | And then I heard a crack. | 然后传来一阵窸窣 |
[12:40] | And then he fell off me. | 然后他从我身上下来了 |
[12:46] | And you held my hand and said, “Hello. I’m Sarah. | 你牵着我的手说 “你好 我是Sarah” |
[12:50] | You’re covered in spittle. Let’s wash you off.” | “你身上有口水 我们去洗洗” |
[12:57] | Do you remember how his jaw just hung there? | 你还记得他惊掉下巴的样子吗 |
[13:00] | I do. | 我记得 |
[13:04] | You must try to sleep. | 你试着睡一会儿 |
[13:10] | You may go. | 你可以退下了 |
[13:11] | – Don’t leave me! – I won’t. | – 不要离开我 – 我不会的 |
[13:19] | – Are you still there? – Yes. | – 你还在吗 – 我在 |
[13:29] | – Are you still there? – Yes. | – 你还在吗’ – 我在 |
[14:15] | For the queen. The doctor’s ordered it immediately. | 这是给女王的 医生吩咐马上用 |
[14:18] | It’s a matter of extreme urgency. | 十万火急 |
[14:20] | She’s sleeping. | 她在睡觉 |
[14:23] | Shall I tell the doctor you imperiled the queen’s health | 我是否该告诉医生你不顾女王的安危 |
[14:25] | and let you rue the ramifications? | 等你自尝苦果的时候再来后悔 |
[14:28] | What does “Ramific…” | “苦果”是什么意思 |
[14:31] | It means he will have you whipped. | 就是说你会挨鞭子 |
[15:10] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[15:12] | This is peleatis, the herb. | 这是普莱提斯 一种草药 |
[15:15] | I cut some this morning. | 我早上采了点 |
[15:16] | It reduces swelling and inflammation. | 它能缓解肿胀和炎症 |
[15:18] | I thought it may help the queen. | 我想它也许能帮到女王殿下 |
[15:19] | You cannot just walk in here. | 你不能随便进来 |
[15:21] | Why did the footman let you through? | 门仆怎么会让你进来 |
[15:24] | It’s not his fault. I lied to him. | 不是他的错 我骗了他 |
[15:26] | The prime minister and Mr. Marlborough. | 首相大人和Marlborough公爵觐见 |
[15:28] | I just wanted to help her. She seemed to suffer so much. | 我只是想帮她 她看起来很痛苦 |
[15:31] | Footman. Take her downstairs. | 门仆 把她带到楼下去 |
[15:34] | Tell Mrs. Meg she is to receive six of the birch. Go. | 告诉Meg太太给她六鞭作为惩罚 |
[15:38] | It’s peleatis, the herb. | 这是普莱提斯 一种草药 |
[15:46] | Anne, you must focus. | 安妮 你必须打起精神 |
[15:50] | We gather our forces here. The Austrians mass here. | 我方在此处集结 而奥地利人在这里 |
[15:54] | Which country is that again? | 你说哪个国家来着 |
[15:56] | Listen. Marlborough. | 认真听 马尔博罗公爵继续说 |
[15:58] | This is the town of Lille, | 这里是里尔 |
[16:00] | in a valley in France. | 在法国的山谷里 |
[16:03] | We lure them in by sending a small force to engage them. | 我们派出一小支军队诱敌 |
[16:07] | They give chase. | 他们追到此处 |
[16:08] | We descend in numbers from above. | 我方大部从制高点向下进攻 |
[16:10] | – Hear, hear! – Hear, hear! It is an excellent plan. | – 好主意 – 好主意 绝妙的计策 |
[16:13] | Queen Anne, do you agree? | 安妮女王 您是否同意 |
[16:15] | The people expect it to be over. | 人民希望结束战争 |
[16:17] | Well, we all want it to be over, but wishing does not make it so. | 当然我们都希望如此 但事与愿违 |
[16:21] | We could sue for peace, but we will not get it. | 我们可以求和 但难以实现 |
[16:25] | It does help. | 有点用 |
[16:29] | – What? – There’s something soothing on my legs, | – 什么 – 我腿上有什么舒缓的药 |
[16:31] | it takes the burn out. What is it? | 缓解了灼热感 是什么 |
[16:33] | Oh, herbs, of some sort. | 噢 是某种草药 |
[16:41] | Please, please. | 请别这样 |
[16:45] | What is going on? Do her in the barn, | 发生什么事了 要上她去谷仓里 |
[16:47] | if that’s what it is, not in my kitchen. | 如果要干那事 别在我的厨房里 |
[16:49] | Her Ladyship says six of the birch for this one. | 夫人吩咐打她六下 |
[17:07] | Stop. | 别打了 |
[17:08] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[17:10] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[17:18] | So, you are perhaps too kind for your own good. | 或许你的好心超过了自身本分 |
[17:21] | It has been said. | 有人这么说过 |
[17:23] | Which leads to stupidity. | 这样做很愚蠢 |
[17:27] | The queen is soothed somewhat, so I thank you. | 女王陛下突然好受一点了 所以我要感谢你 |
[17:30] | You will get me some more of those herbs | 你去帮我多摘一点草药 |
[17:32] | and not overstep again. | 再也别逾矩了 |
[17:36] | My father always spoke highly of you. | 我父亲从前总是赞美你 |
[17:40] | I liked your father. | 我喜欢你父亲这个人 |
[17:42] | He had charm to burn. | 他有一种强烈的魅力 |
[17:44] | Then I guess he did. | 我猜他是那样的人 |
[17:48] | You have fallen far. | 你竟沦落到这般田地 |
[17:52] | When I was 15, my father lost me in a card game. | 在我15岁的时候 我父亲在牌局里把我输出去了 |
[17:55] | You are not serious. | 你不是说真的吧 |
[17:58] | This one here. | 走这边 |
[17:59] | He was very upset about it. | 他心里很不好受 |
[18:02] | Took off into the forest | 去树林里寻求安慰了 |
[18:03] | with nothing but a scullery maid and a dozen bottles for solace. | 带着一个女帮厨和一打酒瓶子 |
[18:06] | And you went? | 那你去抵债了吗 |
[18:08] | I wanted to do right by my father. | 我只是想维护我父亲 |
[18:10] | The debt was to a balloon-shaped German man with a thin cock. | 债主是一个小鸡巴德国人 肥得像个气球 |
[18:15] | Thankfully, I managed to convince him | 幸好 我骗他相信 |
[18:16] | a woman has her blood in 28 days a month. | 女人的月经要来28天 |
[18:23] | What happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么了 |
[18:26] | Some of my… colleagues are immune to my charms. | 我那些 那些同事对我没有好感 |
[18:38] | 我 的确 | |
[18:38] | 迷惘 和 意外 | |
[18:44] | Earl Stratford, do not come near me whining today | 斯特拉特福德伯爵 今天不要缠着我抱怨 |
[18:46] | or I will crush your tiny heart to liver. | 否则我就把你的心肝剖出来 |
[18:49] | Madame Tournee. You may have the tapestry budget you asked for. | Tournee女士 你可以去领纺织品预算了 |
[18:53] | Spend one penny more and I will take your fingernails in lieu. | 多花一分钱我就把你的指甲拔下来充数 |
[18:57] | Merci. | 多谢 |
[18:59] | Abigail, get a platter of oysters sent to the Dutch ambassador. | Abigail 去给荷兰大使上一盘牡蛎 |
[19:04] | Yes, Your Ladyship. | 好的 夫人 |
[19:05] | Colonel Masham. | Masham上校 |
[19:08] | Lady Marlborough. | 马尔博罗公爵夫人 |
[19:09] | The queen will ride on Wednesday. | 女王陛下会在周三骑马 |
[19:12] | Yes, Lady Marlborough. | 好的 马尔博罗公爵夫人 |
[19:14] | Would you like a bite of my new maid before you leave? | 在你离开之前 要不要认识一下我的新女仆呢 |
[19:32] | Must the duck be here? | 非得把鸭子留在这吗 |
[19:36] | Fastest duck in the city. | 城里跑得最快的鸭子 |
[19:38] | Horatio is a prize worth stealing. He does not leave my side. | Horatio可是遭人惦记的宝贝 他不能离开我 |
[19:41] | Keep him away from me, | 那把他弄远点 |
[19:42] | or I will pull his liver out and eat it with a cornichon. | 否则我把他的鸭肝拎出来就着酸黄瓜吃 |
[19:46] | Charming. | 真有意思 |
[19:47] | You should know I’ve canvassed my party. | 我已经汇集了我们党派的意见 |
[19:49] | They’re waiting for us to announce an attempt at peace. | 他们都在等候求和停战的宣告 |
[19:52] | We shall both make our case to the queen. | 我们应当向女王陈述自己的立场 |
[19:54] | – Yes, where is the queen? – We’ve been waiting an hour. | – 是的 女王陛下在那里呢 – 我们已经等了一个小时 |
[19:57] | – Lady Sarah Marlborough. – I’m here. | – Sarah 马尔博罗公爵夫人 – 我来了 |
[19:59] | Might I remind you you’re not the queen? | 需要我提醒您您还不是女王吗 |
[20:01] | No, she has sent me to speak for her. She is unwell. | 不 她派我来代表她发言 她身体不适 |
[20:04] | What says she? | 她说什么了吗 |
[20:05] | That Harley is a fop and a prat | 她说Harley是个自大的蠢货 |
[20:06] | and smells like a 96-year-old French whore’s vajuju. | 浑身闻着像法国老太婆的逼 |
[20:08] | Oh? | 哦 |
[20:10] | Well, I really doubt you’re quoting. | 我想你说的不是原话 |
[20:11] | She has decided to continue with the war. | 女王已经决定继续开战 |
[20:13] | She feels another victory in | 女王认为一场新的胜利 |
[20:14] | will put us in a stronger position for a treaty. | 会使我们在谈判中更有优势 |
[20:16] | Her letters. | 她的信 |
[20:18] | And how are we going to pay for this? | 那我们怎么负担这场战争呢 |
[20:20] | The land tax is to be doubled. | 土地税要加倍 |
[20:22] | This is madness. | 这就是疯了吧 |
[20:24] | The war you will be fighting will be in our own countryside. | 你要打这场仗 就打到我们自己家里来了 |
[20:27] | She relies on you and your love of England | 女王陛下仰仗着你对英格兰的热爱 |
[20:29] | to hold the Tories together. | 仰仗着你来团结托利党 |
[20:30] | – There are limits. – The love of your country? | – 但还是难做 – 爱国很难做吗 |
[20:33] | To me, there is no limit on that. | 对我来说护国之心是无限的 |
[20:34] | Our last farthing to protect England if we must. | 为了保卫英格兰可以花掉最后一分钱 |
[20:37] | And our last man, too? | 最后一个人也要搭进去吗 |
[20:38] | Look, the dead pile up, as do the resentments. | 现状是 死亡人数飙升 人们的愤恨也与日俱增 |
[20:41] | – Or that does not concern you? – I grieve them all. | – 或许这对你来说不算什么呢 – 我缅怀所有伤亡者 |
[20:43] | In my heart, a scar for each, | 我的心为每一位留下伤痕 |
[20:44] | and I send my own beloved with them, chest bared. | 我也把我的爱人送上了战场 无比赤诚 |
[20:46] | So do not lecture me on the cost. | 所以不要教训我战争的代价是什么 |
[20:49] | A treaty would save money and lives. | 议和谈判可以保留财力和战士性命 这是所有英格兰人的胜利 |
[20:51] | A win for all Englishmen. | 这是所有英格兰人的胜利 |
[20:52] | We go to them after one victory, they know we are scared. | 我们只赢一场就俯身议和 他们就知道我们心中害怕 |
[20:55] | We bury more of them, they know we have them. | 我们埋葬更多法国人 他们就知道我们胜券在握 |
[20:58] | The queen has decided, Harley. | 女王陛下心意已决 Harley |
[20:59] | I disagree. A lot. | 我不同意 非常不同意 |
[21:03] | I’d like an audience with the queen where I may state my case. | 我希望当着女王的面陈述立场 |
[21:05] | State it to me. I love a comedy. Is there cake? | 跟我陈述吧 我爱看喜剧 有蛋糕吃吗 |
[21:08] | This is a disgusting distortion of the system. | 这是对政治制度的无耻亵渎 |
[21:11] | You have no place in this. | 你无权在此发言 |
[21:13] | Your mascara is running. | 你的睫毛膏糊了 |
[21:14] | If you’d like to go fix yourself, | 要是你需要整理一下装束 |
[21:15] | we can continue this later. | 我们可以一会再谈 |
[21:27] | You will need to pay for the repair of that. | 这个也要你付钱来修 |
[21:29] | We have a war to finance. Every penny counts. | 有一场仗要开销 每一分钱都有用 |
[21:32] | Come on, old bean. One more victory. | 好了 朋友 再胜一场就好 |
[21:45] | Must you rub it in? | 你非要戳他痛脚吗 |
[21:47] | A man’s dignity is the one thing that holds him back from running amok. | 男人的尊严是阻止他发疯杀人的最后防线 |
[21:51] | Sometimes a lady likes to have some fun. | 有时候女人也只是找点乐子 |
[21:55] | We need to be careful, Sarah. | 我们要谨慎一些 Sarah |
[21:57] | He’s a useful ally, but a dangerous enemy. | 他是一个有用的同盟 更是危险的敌人 |
[22:05] | Borrow anything you want. | 想借哪本就拿吧 |
[22:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:09] | And thank you for the job. | 还要多谢你安排职位 |
[22:11] | I have a thing for the weak. | 我对弱者有一种情结 |
[22:12] | Lord Marlborough. | 马尔博罗公爵大人 |
[22:14] | It is time. | 是时候了 |
[22:18] | You must be safe. | 你一定要安全 |
[22:20] | You must not be foolish and brave. | 你千万不要愚蠢地勇敢冲锋 |
[22:23] | Be smart and safe, I beg you. | 要机敏地安稳一点 我求你了 |
[22:25] | I will. | 我会的 |
[22:26] | Stay with me tonight. | 今晚陪我吧 |
[22:28] | I must sleep with my men. It is only right. | 我必须和我的将士们同眠 这是我应做的 |
[22:40] | I had a dream that this very small Frenchman covered in blood… | 我梦见一个小小的浑身是血的法国人 |
[22:45] | was carrying Marlborough’s head around, feeding it Brie. | 带着马尔博罗公爵的头颅到处跑 给他喂法国奶酪 |
[22:55] | He’s a great soldier. | 他是一位优秀的战士 |
[22:58] | He will be fine. | 他会安全的 |
[23:00] | – We will prevail. – Of course we will, Mrs. Freeman. | – 我们会胜利的 – 当然了 Freeman夫人 |
[23:17] | I’m sorry, Your Majesty. | 我很抱歉 陛下 |
[23:19] | I think I caught a chill picking the herbs for your leg. | 我可能是在为您的伤腿摘草药时着凉了 |
[23:22] | – That was you? – Abigail. | – 是你找的草药吗 – Abigail |
[23:36] | Let’s shoot something. | 我们去打猎吧 |
[23:42] | It’s sad really. They’re so pretty. | 真是悲伤 他们多可爱呀 |
[23:54] | Throw. | 放 |
[23:58] | You’re really doing damage to the sky. | 你这枪是要把天空打出个洞来 |
[24:01] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你点事情吗 |
[24:03] | As long as you are aware that I have a gun. | 只要你看得到我手里的枪就行 |
[24:05] | You fought hard for this war | 你为了打这场仗据理力争 |
[24:07] | and your husband is at the front of it. | 你的丈夫也要上前线 |
[24:10] | His life is at risk. | 他有生命危险 |
[24:12] | – How can you do that? – It is right. | – 你怎么做到的呢 – 这是正确的事 |
[24:15] | If we don’t do it, they will gather force and be over here | 如果我们不打这仗 法国人就会集结兵力 |
[24:17] | cutting us all into chops within the year. | 在今年之内打到这里 把我们劈成柴火 |
[24:19] | You are of a sweet disposition and have suffered blows, | 你性格依人 又多遭变故 |
[24:23] | so desire safety and favor above all else. | 所以看重安全感和他人的喜爱 |
[24:27] | If he dies? | 万一他死了呢 |
[24:29] | Did you not sacrifice your cunt | 你不也曾把自己献给德国人 |
[24:31] | to fatty German to save your father? | 来拯救你父亲吗 |
[24:34] | – Yes. – There’s always a price to pay. | – 是的 – 万事都有代价 |
[24:37] | I am prepared to pay it. | 我准备好接受这代价 |
[24:39] | Throw. | 放 |
[24:47] | Just relax and aim. | 只要放松再瞄准就好 |
[24:50] | When it crosses your eye, pull the trigger. | 当它飞过你两眼之间 扣动扳机 |
[24:56] | Throw. | 放 |
[25:02] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[25:03] | I will make a killer of you yet. | 我会把你培养成一个好猎手 |
[25:23] | Are you following me? | 你在跟着我吗 |
[25:27] | I said, are you following me? | 我问 你是在跟着我吗 |
[25:28] | You seem to be following me, sir, | 看起来是你在跟着我 先生 |
[25:30] | as I am in front of you. | 我走在你前面 |
[25:36] | That was you I saw on the horse that morning. | 我那天早上看见的骑马的人就是你 |
[25:39] | I am a servant. Where would I get a horse? | 我是个侍从 我怎么会有马呢 |
[25:43] | Perhaps you dreamt of me? | 也许你梦见我了呢 |
[25:44] | Perhaps it was you, | 也许真的是你 |
[25:46] | and I should have you stripped and whipped. | 我该把你拉出去 剥光衣服鞭打你 |
[25:48] | I’m waiting. | 我等着呢 |
[25:58] | Going to ride that one, are we? | 要骑这个女的吗 |
[26:01] | She does make my blood hot. | 她让我热血沸腾 |
[26:04] | She’s Lady Marlborough’s new one. | 她是马尔博罗公爵夫人的新人 |
[26:06] | Indeed. | 是啊 |
[26:08] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[26:24] | Excuse me. Move. Excuse me. | 抱歉 让一下 抱歉 |
[26:26] | Your Majesty. How lovely to see you. | 陛下 能见到你是多么好 |
[26:29] | It seems you have allocated even more money | 看来您调拨更多财力 |
[26:31] | into the abyss that is this fool’s errand. | 投入这个无底洞了 |
[26:33] | Oh, uh, yes. We will win. Sarah’s sure we will win. | 是的 我们会赢 Sarah很确信我们能赢 |
[26:36] | It’s the landholders’ tax. | 是土地税的问题 |
[26:37] | You have no idea the firestorm of rage you have set loose in the countryside. | 您不知道加倍的消息搅起了多大的众怒 |
[26:41] | – Really? Are they angry? – Dearest queen. | – 真的吗 他们很生气吗 – 亲爱的女王 |
[26:43] | How do you like my stockings? | 你看看我的长袜怎么样 |
[26:45] | Festive. | 很有节日氛围 |
[26:46] | Very. I was just explaining to the queen | 很对 我刚在向女王解释加税的错误之处 |
[26:48] | the mistake this tax is. The war as well. | 还有出战的错误决定 |
[26:50] | We should sue for peace. | 我们应该议和 |
[26:51] | Oh, Harley, you are such a bore. | 哦 Harley 你真是扫兴 |
[26:53] | That is for parliament. | 这事留到议会上谈 |
[26:55] | A ball is for dancing | 舞会上就要跳舞 |
[26:56] | and eating those horseradish and venison puffs. | 吃点山葵和鹿肉泡芙也好 |
[26:58] | Have you tried them? | 你尝过了吗 |
[27:00] | I’m having trouble swallowing at the moment. Your Majesty… | 我最近吞咽困难 陛下 |
[27:03] | I’d like to enjoy the music now. | 我希望现在能欣赏音乐 |
[27:04] | Oh, yes. I love this music. I must dance. | 是的 我喜欢这音乐 我得跳舞 |
[28:47] | Stop it! | 停下 |
[28:49] | Stop it! Stop! | 停下 停 |
[28:56] | – What has happened? – I would like to go back to my room now. | – 发生什么了 – 我希望现在就回卧室 |
[28:59] | Stop. Mr. Harley. | 停下 Harley先生 |
[29:03] | I agree I went too far with the tax for the war. | 我也同意 我为了战争增税有些过分了 |
[29:06] | – What? – It will stay as it was. | – 什么 – 土地税维持原有水平 |
[29:09] | We are your servants, my queen. | 我的女王 我们都是您的仆从 |
[29:26] | Anne Anne. | |
[29:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:42] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[29:46] | Shall we go fast? | 我们要不要快点呢 |
[31:07] | Fuck me. | 操我 |
[32:39] | Abigail, isn’t it? | Abigail 没叫错吧 |
[32:41] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[32:43] | Stolen a book, I see. | 你是刚偷了本书 |
[32:45] | Why, one could be stripped and whipped for that. | 干嘛这样 这会被拉出去脱光抽鞭子的 |
[32:47] | My mistress lent it to me. | 我的女主人借给我的 |
[32:50] | Shall we go ask her? | 我们要不要去问她呢 |
[32:51] | No. | 不 |
[32:53] | No. | 不 |
[32:56] | Come and take the night air with me. | 陪我在夜里走走 |
[33:03] | So, you once were a lady, and now you are nothing. | 你曾经是位淑女 如今却什么也不是 |
[33:06] | A bit of scullery scraps. | 一个擦厨房的下人 |
[33:08] | How very sad. | 真可怜啊 |
[33:09] | Well, I’m still the lady I was, in my heart. | 在我心中 我还和原来一样是位淑女 |
[33:12] | No doubt. It is important to make new friends, is it not? | 当然 结交新朋友很重要 不是吗 |
[33:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:18] | If that’s what’s actually happening here, | 如果在这真能交到朋友 |
[33:20] | and not veiled threats under the guise of civility. | 而非友好的伪装下隐藏的威胁 |
[33:22] | Am I to understand you are smart? | 我该不该认为你是个聪明人 |
[33:25] | You want something. | 你有所图 |
[33:26] | To fuck me? | 想上我 |
[33:28] | I will leave that to my friend Masham, | 我的朋友Masham才想 |
[33:29] | who is completely cunt-struck by you. | 他完全被你的下体迷倒了 |
[33:31] | So, tell me about Lady Marlborough, | 告诉我有关马尔博罗公爵夫人的事 |
[33:33] | Godolphin, the queen. | 还有Godolphin和女王 |
[33:35] | Anything going on? | 有发生什么事吗 |
[33:37] | I love gossip. | 我喜欢八卦 |
[33:38] | It’s a failing, I know. | 这是个缺点 我知道 |
[33:40] | Lady Marlborough has been good to me. | 马尔博罗公爵夫人对我很好 |
[33:43] | She saved me. | 她拯救了我 |
[33:45] | I will not breach her confidence. | 我不会破坏她的信任 |
[33:47] | Of course. You are in favor. | 当然 你受了她的恩惠 |
[33:49] | But favor is a breeze that shifts direction all the time. | 但恩惠就像一阵风 随时会转变方向 |
[33:52] | Then in an instant, | 然后突然间 |
[33:53] | you’re back sleeping with a bunch of scabrous whores | 你又重新和一群淫秽的婊子睡在一起 |
[33:55] | wondering whose finger’s in your ass. | 不知道谁的手指插在你的屁眼里 |
[33:57] | You cannot have too many friends in court. | 在宫廷朋友越多越好 |
[34:00] | I need a friend, Abigail. | 我需要一个朋友 Abigail |
[34:01] | One with cute ears and wide eyes. | 一个耳朵灵敏眼观四方的朋友 |
[34:05] | I’m often blindsided by the distorted situation at court. | 我常被宫廷里扭曲的情形弄得措手不及 |
[34:08] | As leader of the opposition, I should not be. | 作为反对党的领袖 我不该如此 |
[34:11] | I would merely like to know of | 我只想知道 |
[34:12] | any plans Her Ladyship, Godolphin, or the queen may have. | 公爵夫人 Godolphin 或者女王可能有的任何计划 |
[34:17] | I will not betray my mistress’s trust. | 我不会背叛女主人的信任 |
[34:22] | Oh, look. A wren. How cute. | 噢 看 一只鹪鹩 多可爱 |
[34:31] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[34:38] | Anyway, think on it. | 总之 考虑一下 |
[34:40] | No pressure. | 别有压力 |
[34:47] | You will have to tell Harley | 你必须告诉Harley |
[34:48] | you’ve changed your mind about the tax. | 你改变了征税的主意 |
[34:51] | Are the people really angry about the land tax? | 人们真的对土地税很生气吗 |
[34:53] | They’ll be angrier | 他们只会更生气 |
[34:53] | when the French are sodomizing their wives | 当法国人来鸡奸他们的老婆 |
[34:55] | and planting their fields with garlic. | 往地里种大蒜 |
[34:56] | The Tories must not be rode roughshod over, though. | 但保守党不能被肆意压制 |
[34:59] | And more dead if we do it. | 而且如果我们这么做 会死更多人 |
[35:01] | It is painful to lose men, but | 失去很痛苦 但是 |
[35:03] | we cannot be halfhearted in this | 我们不能松懈 |
[35:04] | or they will see our weakness and take us | 不然他们就会找出我们的弱点 征服我们 |
[35:06] | and we will lose thousands more. | 我们会多失去数千人 |
[35:09] | None for the queen. | 不要给女王 |
[35:11] | What? | 什么 |
[35:12] | You cannot have hot chocolate. | 你不能喝热巧克力 |
[35:14] | Your stomach, the sugar inflames it. | 糖会刺激你的胃 |
[35:16] | – Abigail, hand me that cup. – Do not. | – Abigail 把杯子给我 – 不行 |
[35:17] | I’m sorry, I do not know what to do. | 对不起 我不知道该听谁的 |
[35:20] | Fine, give it to her. | 行吧 给她 |
[35:21] | Then you can get a bucket and a mop for the aftermath. | 然后你可以准备一个桶子和拖把清理后果 |
[35:42] | Take me back. | 带我回去 |
[36:01] | You will pronounce the tax in parliament. I will set the date. | 你将在议会上宣布征税的事 我会把日期定好 |
[36:26] | I must tell you something. | 我必须告诉你一些事 |
[36:28] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[36:32] | Mr. Harley came to me | Harley来找过我 |
[36:34] | and asked me to betray your confidence | 让我背叛你的信任 |
[36:35] | about what goes on between you and the queen and Godolphin. | 说出你 女王 和Godolphin之间发生了什么 |
[36:40] | I see. | 噢 |
[36:42] | And what will you do? | 那你会怎么做 |
[36:45] | I’m not going to, obviously. | 我当然不会背叛你 |
[36:47] | Not obviously. | 当然不会 |
[36:50] | You may tell me of his approach to encourage my trust | 也许你告诉我他接近你好让我更加相信你 |
[36:54] | and still work both sides of the street. | 然后当个双面间谍 |
[36:58] | I am a person of honor, even if my station is not. | 即使我的地位卑微 但我的品德高尚 |
[37:02] | Even if I were the last one left in this wretched place, | 就算这可悲的地方就剩下我最后一人 |
[37:04] | I would remain a lady. | 我也会坚持当一位淑女 |
[37:06] | You’re pretty when outraged. | 你生气的时候真可爱 |
[37:09] | So my secrets are safe with you? | 所以你会守住我的秘密 |
[37:12] | All of them. | 所有都会 |
[37:14] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:17] | Even your biggest secret. | 你最大的秘密也一样 |
[37:24] | Abigail Abigail. | |
[37:28] | If you forget to load the pellet, | 如果你忘了装弹药 |
[37:30] | the gun fires, makes the sound, but releases no shot. | 开枪 枪响 但没有子弹射出 |
[37:34] | It is a great jape. Do you agree? | 这是个厉害的玩笑 你觉得呢 |
[37:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:38] | Maybe we will think of a use for it one day. | 或许有一天我们会用上它 |
[37:41] | Sometimes, it is hard to remember | 有时候很难记得 |
[37:42] | whether you have loaded the pellet or not. | 你到底有没有装过弹药 |
[37:45] | I do fear confusion and accidents. | 我的确担心混淆和意外 |
[37:49] | I’m sure people will be careful. | 我保证人们会小心的 |
[39:10] | Beef, 12 guineas. | 牛肉 12金币 |
[39:12] | Cream. | 奶油 |
[39:14] | Mrs. Meg, your cream bill is outrageous. | Meg夫人 你的奶油账单太离谱了 |
[39:16] | Are you bathing in it to help your hemorrhoids? | 难道你用奶油泡澡治你的痔疮吗 |
[39:17] | No, Your Ladyship. | 没有 夫人 |
[39:19] | May I examine? | 我可以检查一下吗 |
[39:20] | Of course. | 当然 |
[39:23] | It’s perfect, Lady Marlborough, as always. | 和以往一样没问题 马尔博罗公爵夫人 |
[39:27] | The queen. It is rather urgent. | 紧急情况 有关女王 |
[39:32] | Shall we sign off? | 我们可以签了吗 |
[39:33] | Of course. | 当然 |
[40:00] | Aim for the flagstones. | 瞄准石板 |
[40:01] | The lawn might break your fall. | 不然你掉到草坪上根本死不了 |
[40:04] | You do not care. | 你根本不在乎 |
[40:05] | Mrs. Morley. | Morley夫人 |
[40:07] | – Please! – No! | – 下来 – 不 |
[40:15] | Stay a while. | 留下来 |
[40:16] | No! Take the day off. I command it. | 不 这一天都请假 我命令你 |
[40:19] | Someone must run things. | 总有人得管事 |
[40:20] | I am not food. | 我不是食物 |
[40:22] | You cannot just eat and eat. | 你不能只吃个不停 |
[40:23] | Yet you are tasty and salty. | 可是你咸咸的好可口 |
[40:28] | If I grilled you, you’d make a delightful meal. | 如果我烤了你 你会是一餐美味 |
[40:31] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[40:32] | I will come and see you this afternoon, | 我下午会来看你 |
[40:34] | and we can play whist. | 我们可以玩牌 |
[40:38] | 好 一身 装扮 | |
[40:46] | The opposition asks us to be halfhearted in this war! | 反对党让我们不要全心全意投入到这场战争中 |
[40:53] | – We will not! – Hear, hear! | – 我们绝不 – 对 对 |
[40:59] | We must wear our griefs, | 我们必须背负悲痛 |
[41:01] | for England is worth our all, | 因为英格兰值得我们的所有 |
[41:04] | and suffer we must for her! | 我们必须为她受难 |
[41:07] | Mr. Harley, | Harley先生 |
[41:09] | control your rabble! | 控制你的胡说八道 |
[41:12] | I am, therefore, announcing today | 因此 我在今天宣布 |
[41:16] | that, at Her Majesty’s… | 以女王之名 |
[41:18] | About time, Mrs. Freeman. This fucking leg. | Freeman夫人 是时候了 这该死的腿 |
[41:22] | It’s like a monster attacking me. Cut it off for me, will you? | 它像怪兽一样撕咬我 帮我砍掉它 好吗 |
[41:25] | I don’t think so, Your Majesty. | 我并不赞同 陛下 |
[41:29] | Why are you here? | 你怎么在这 |
[41:33] | Lady Marlborough sent me, as I am an excellent whist player | 马尔博罗公爵夫人让我来的 我是个玩牌高手 |
[41:36] | and she has been unavoidably detained with business of state, | 无可避免地 她被国事耽搁了 |
[41:38] | but will be here posthaste. | 但她会尽快赶过来 |
[41:40] | It’s my state. | 这是我的国家 |
[41:42] | I am the business of state. | 我就是国事 |
[41:43] | Did she actually send me her maid? | 她就让她的女仆来陪我 |
[41:45] | Your Majesty, I wasn’t always a maid. | 陛下 我并非一直是个女仆 |
[41:47] | I’m educated, I speak Latin, French. | 我受过教育 会说拉丁语 法语 |
[41:49] | My family fell on hard times. | 我家在艰难的时期堕落了 |
[41:51] | – I’m also her cousin. – It’s all very fascinating. | – 我也是她的表亲 – 很有趣 |
[41:53] | You shall leave, regardless, and tell her to come. | 可不论如何 你还是走吧 叫她过来 |
[41:58] | They’re gorgeous. | 它们真可爱 |
[42:01] | They’re my babies. Let them out, please. | 它们是我的宝贝 放它们出来吧 |
[42:08] | How many are there? | 一共有多少只 |
[42:10] | Seventeen. | 17只 |
[42:12] | It’s Hildebrand’s day today. | 今天是Hildebrand的日子 |
[42:16] | Which one is he? | 哪只是他 |
[42:18] | That one there. Shy, but stubborn. | 那边那只 害羞 但固执 |
[42:22] | May I? | 我可以吗 |
[42:28] | He likes you. | 他喜欢你 |
[42:32] | I lost some 17 children. | 我失去了17个孩子 |
[42:40] | Some were born as blood, | 有的生来就是一滩血 |
[42:42] | some without breath… | 有的没有呼吸 |
[42:44] | and some were with me for a very brief time. | 有的留在我身边的时间非常短暂 |
[42:52] | Oh, my dear. | 噢 亲爱的 |
[42:57] | Today is Hildebrand’s day. | 今天是Hildebrand的日子 |
[43:00] | The day you lost him. | 你失去他的日子 |
[43:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[43:04] | Each one that dies, a little bit of you goes with them. | 每逝去一人 你的一部分也随着他们一起逝去 |
[43:11] | Would you like to join me? | 你愿意陪我吗 |
[43:16] | Oh. Lovely cake. | 蛋糕真可口 |
[43:19] | Yum. | 好吃 |
[43:21] | You like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[43:24] | – Delish. – You do like it. | – 美味 – 你喜欢 |
[43:27] | Hello, Sussy. | 你好 Sussy |
[43:29] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[43:31] | Come on. There’s some for you, too. | 噢 这儿还有给你的呢 |
[43:33] | Don’t eat Mummy’s foot. | 不要咬妈妈的脚 |
[43:44] | What an outfit. | 好一身装扮 |
[43:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:48] | I thought it might be too much. | 我以为这有点太浮夸了 |
[43:50] | Have you come to seduce me or rape me? | 你是来引诱我的还是强奸我的 |
[43:54] | I am a gentleman. | 我是个绅士 |
[43:56] | So rape, then. | 所以是来强奸的 |
[43:57] | No. | 不 |
[43:58] | No, you are… | 不 你 |
[44:02] | You have intrigued me. | 你让我着迷 |
[44:06] | And you, me. | 而你让我 |
[44:09] | I’m intrigued by what you look like under all this. | 我想知道你没了这浓妆艳抹是什么模样 |
[44:30] | You’re handsome. | 你很好看 |
[44:32] | No wonder you cover it up. | 难怪你掩盖自己 |
[44:34] | Who are you? | 你到底是什么人 |
[44:35] | No ordinary maid. | 绝非普通的女仆 |
[44:37] | It could be said I have fallen far. | 可以说我堕落得彻底 |
[44:40] | It could be said I aim to catch you. | 可以说我就要抓住你 |
[44:46] | Ow! | 噢 |
[44:48] | I might allow it. | 我可能会允许你 |
[44:50] | Now good night, sir. | 晚安 先生 |
[44:57] | Progress? | 进展如何 |
[44:59] | Uh… She, uh… | 呃 她 |
[45:02] | – She bit me. – Oh. | – 她咬了我 – 噢 |
[45:04] | This wig’s ridiculous. | 这顶假发真蠢 |
[45:07] | A man must look pretty. | 男人必须漂亮 |
[45:09] | I’m not entirely sure she approves. | 我不确定她完全认同 |
[45:12] | Try again in your own way, old boy. | 那就用你自己的方法再试一次 大男孩 |
[46:10] | Apologies regarding sending Abigail in my stead. | 很抱歉我让Abigail代替我来 |
[46:13] | She was perfectly darling. | 她人很好 |
[46:14] | Hildebrand really took to her. | Hildebrand非常喜欢她 |
[46:16] | Is that a rabbit? | 那是只兔子吗 |
[46:19] | Anne, you are too sensitive. | Anne 你太敏感了 |
[46:21] | And you are too mean and uncaring, some days. | 有时候 你太刻薄无情 |
[46:24] | Some days, I’m quite lovely, though. Let’s think on them. | 但有时候我也很和善啊 想想那些时候 |
[46:28] | Anne Anne. | |
[46:31] | You’re such a child. | 你真是孩子气 |
[46:47] | 一点 小 障碍 | |
[46:48] | I guess all the rapes were the hardest. | 我觉得被强奸的时刻是最难熬的 |
[46:52] | Made me feel at their mercy. | 让我觉得我只能任其摆布 |
[46:55] | That I was nothing. | 我无足轻重 |
[46:57] | You are not nothing. You’re a dear person. | 你并不是无足轻重的 你是个可爱的人 |
[47:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[47:03] | You’re so beautiful. | 您真美 |
[47:05] | Stop it. You mock me. | 别说了 你是在嘲笑我 |
[47:07] | I do not. | 我没有 |
[47:09] | If I were a man, I would ravish you. | 如果我是个男人 我就会强要了您 |
[47:12] | – Ravish. – Enough. | – 强暴 – 够了 |
[47:14] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 我失礼了 |
[47:18] | Oh, look. | 您看 |
[47:46] | Make them stop. | 让他们停下 |
[47:47] | What? | 什么 |
[47:48] | Stop! | 停下 |
[47:50] | Enough! | 够了 |
[47:52] | Stop! | 停下 |
[47:53] | Be gone! | 滚 |
[47:54] | I command it! | 我命令你们 |
[47:57] | Leave! | 滚 |
[47:59] | I don’t want to hear it! | 我不想听 |
[48:04] | – Your Majesty? – Now I must rest. | – 陛下 – 我现在要去休息了 |
[48:06] | – Shall I… – Leave me be! | – 需要我 – 走开 |
[48:40] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[48:43] | Give me that baby. | 把孩子给我 |
[48:49] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[49:01] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[49:04] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[49:06] | Your Majesty, you are in the west hallway. | 陛下 您在西翼走廊 |
[49:09] | Don’t speak to me like that! | 不许这样跟我说话 |
[49:13] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[49:16] | – Stupid girl! Where have you been? – I’m sorry. | – 蠢丫头 你去哪了 – 对不起 |
[49:22] | Take me back. | 带我回去 |
[50:04] | Perhaps we should dance. | 或许我们应该跳舞 |
[50:08] | You mock me. | 你在挖苦我 |
[50:09] | No. I just believe you can. | 不 我只是相信您可以 |
[50:11] | That it would be cheery. | 而且应该会很愉快 |
[50:13] | I would dearly like to dance with you. | 我真切地希望与您共舞 |
[50:24] | Back. | 后仰 |
[50:28] | Together. And click. | 靠拢 然后敲击 |
[50:33] | Throw. | 放 |
[50:35] | Back, front, back. | 后 前 后 |
[50:40] | Throw. | 放 |
[50:42] | Off with her head and off with her head. | 分开 靠拢 再分开 再靠拢 |
[50:50] | Throw. | 放 |
[50:51] | Spin, spin, spin, spin. | 转 转 转 转 |
[51:08] | It’s 12-11. | 12比11了 |
[51:10] | You’re shooting exceptionally well, Abigail. | 你现在的射击技术相当好了 Abigail |
[51:12] | You’ve taught me well. | 是您教得好 |
[51:14] | I hope you haven’t found your time with the queen too tedious. | 我希望你并不觉得陪伴女王的日子太过乏味 |
[51:18] | Oh, not at all. And if it gives you rest, I’m happy. | 完全没有 而且如果能让您得到歇息 我就更开心了 |
[51:22] | – Did you sleep well? – Like a shot badger. | – 你睡得好吗 – 睡得像只被射中的獾 |
[51:24] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[51:26] | The queen is… | 女王是 |
[51:29] | an extraordinary person… | 一位非凡之人 |
[51:31] | even if it’s not readily apparent. | 虽然这并不是那么显而易见的 |
[51:34] | She’s been stalked by tragedy. | 悲剧于她如影随形 |
[51:36] | She seems quite lovely. | 她似乎挺亲切的 |
[51:38] | I will not burden you again. | 我不会再麻烦你了 |
[51:41] | – I’m quite happy to… – I know you are. | – 我很乐意 – 我知道 |
[51:43] | She will be angry if I do not appear soon. | 我再不出现她就要生气了 |
[51:47] | Take your shot. | 出招吧 |
[51:57] | Throw. | 放 |
[52:03] | Thirteen. | 13只 |
[52:12] | The queen? | 女王找我吗 |
[52:13] | I will be there directly. | 我马上到 |
[52:20] | The queen… asked for her. | 女王 传唤的是她 |
[52:29] | I have sent for some lobsters. | 我派人去拿了些龙虾 |
[52:30] | I thought we could race them and then eat them. | 我觉得我们可以先赛龙虾然后吃掉它们 |
[52:32] | – Oh, hello. – Oh, hello. | – 噢 是你呀 – 没错 是我 |
[52:34] | I hope you have three. | 但愿你有三只龙虾 |
[52:36] | You sent for Abigail to try and make me jealous, I think. | 我想你派人传唤Abigail是想让我吃醋吧 |
[52:39] | Perhaps. | 可能吧 |
[52:42] | They’ll be in with the lobsters. | 他们马上会送龙虾进来 |
[52:44] | You scared? | 你怕了 |
[52:46] | Oh, I think a moat is a bad idea. | 啊 我认为建护城河不是个好主意 |
[52:49] | It’s just… It’s too old-fashioned. | 就是 太过时了 |
[52:52] | Your lobsters, ma’am. Where should I put them? | 您的龙虾 女王 您想把它们放哪儿 |
[52:54] | Uh… here. | 呃 这儿吧 |
[53:10] | Hello. Remember me? | 你好啊 还记得我吗 |
[53:13] | Mr. Harley. | Harley先生 |
[53:15] | You always unbalance me. | 您总是让我重心失衡 |
[53:17] | So what’s been happening? | 发生了什么事吗 |
[53:20] | The queen and Lady Marlborough | 女王和马尔博罗公爵夫人 |
[53:20] | are to race lobsters and then eat them. | 要赛龙虾然后吃掉它们 |
[53:23] | Do you want to get punched? | 你是想挨揍吗 |
[53:25] | The queen’s going to announce the doubling | 女王打算宣布向议会宣布 |
[53:26] | of the landholders’ tax to parliament. | 对地主的征税翻倍 |
[53:28] | Do you jest? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[53:30] | I don’t think she’s certain of it, though. | 不过 我认为她还在摇摆不定 |
[53:31] | But Lady Marlborough is providing that certainty. | 但马尔博罗公爵夫人一直在敦促她下定决心 |
[53:34] | Yes. | 不错 |
[53:35] | And? | 还有呢 |
[53:37] | That is all. | 没了 |
[53:39] | Why do I feel that is not all? | 为什么我觉得还有事呢 |
[53:43] | I’m trying my best. | 我已经竭尽全力了 |
[53:46] | I am. | 真的 |
[53:48] | All right, turn off the tears. | 好吧 别哭了 |
[53:50] | Thank you. Have a pleasant evening. | 谢谢你 晚安 |
[54:01] | May I speak a moment, with Her Majesty’s pleasure? | 您乐意容许我说几句吗 女王陛下 |
[54:07] | May I exhort the chamber to roar a mighty hurrah for Her Majesty | 我在此呼吁议会的各位为伟大的女王陛下欢呼 |
[54:10] | in her brilliant decision to not raise the land tax. | 因她英明地决定不会增加地税 |
[54:14] | Hurrah! | 万岁 |
[54:15] | For the doubling of the tax would have been a disaster, | 因为税率的翻倍将会演变为一场灾难 |
[54:17] | and the fields would have run with blood | 田间将血流成河 |
[54:19] | as the countryside rose up against our city friends, | 倘若乡民起义反抗城区贵族 |
[54:22] | to add to the piling dead of our sons | 徒增我们在这场战争中 |
[54:25] | already on the field of this war. | 痛失的子民 |
[54:27] | Again, to our queen, for her deep wisdom | 让我们再一次为女王深沉的智慧欢呼 |
[54:30] | in knowing where to draw the line | 因她明白应当在哪里划定底线 |
[54:31] | in holding our country together. | 捍卫国家的统一 |
[54:33] | For there is no point winning a war abroad | 因为若我们将面临一场内战的话 |
[54:36] | if we are to start one at home. | 赢得一场国外的战争便毫无意义 |
[54:38] | Hear, hear! Hurrah! | 女王英明 万岁 |
[54:39] | I apologize for the interruption, Your Majesty. | 很抱歉打断了您 女王陛下 |
[54:42] | The floor is yours, of course. | 当然 发言权在您手中 |
[54:44] | We look forward to hearing what you have to say. | 对于您的发言 我们将洗耳恭听 |
[55:33] | Men should not sneak up on women. | 男士不应当偷偷接近女士 |
[55:35] | You look scared. | 你看起来吓坏了 |
[55:36] | I’m hurt. | 我受伤了 |
[55:56] | Wait, wait! | 等等 等一下 |
[55:59] | Kiss me properly first. | 你得先好好地吻我 |
[56:12] | I have just now decided to marry you, Masham. | 就在刚才 我决定要嫁给你 Masham |
[56:15] | I cannot marry a servant. | 我不可能娶一个佣人 |
[56:16] | I can enjoy one, though. | 但我可以好好享受她 |
[56:23] | I know it would ruin you to marry me. | 我知道娶我会毁了你 |
[56:25] | I will fix things for us. | 我会为我们在一起扫除障碍的 |
[56:36] | Don’t you think we are a good match? | 你不觉得我们很配吗 |
[56:38] | I think a very good match. | 我觉得非常配 |
[57:35] | I looked like a fool. | 我看起来像个傻瓜 |
[57:37] | They were all staring, weren’t they? | 他们当时都盯着我 是不是 |
[57:38] | I can tell even if I can’t see, | 即使我没看到我也知道 |
[57:40] | and I heard the word “Fat.” Fat. | 而且我听到有人说胖子 胖子 |
[57:42] | – Anne. – And ugly. | – Anne – 还有丑八怪 |
[57:43] | No one but me would dare, and I did not. | 除了我没人敢这么说 况且我没说 |
[57:45] | I felt for you. He set you up. It is our fault. | 我能体谅你 他设计害了你 这是我们的错 |
[57:49] | I didn’t know what else to do. I couldn’t go through with it. | 我不知道还能怎么做 我坚持不住了 |
[57:51] | It’s fine, Anne. It’s fine. | 没关系 Anne 没事的 |
[58:01] | He was ready for us. | 他这是早有准备 |
[58:02] | He probably just assumed | 或许他只是假设 |
[58:03] | that you’ve been working on her. | 你一直在影响女王的决定 |
[58:06] | A minor hitch. | 只是一点小障碍 |
[58:07] | We will reset the date. | 我们要重新安排会议日期 |
[58:22] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[58:25] | Oh, Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[58:28] | Lady Marlborough asked me to wait for you, and I was… | 马尔博罗公爵夫人让我等着您 然后我 |
[58:32] | The bed looked so beautiful, and I was overcome… | 这床看着太美了 我忍不住 |
[58:36] | with foolishness. I’m sorry. | 被愚蠢冲昏了头 对不起 |
[58:41] | Well, you may get out now. | 那么你现在可以离开了 |
[58:57] | Apologies again, Your Majesty. | 再次向您致歉 陛下 |
[58:59] | What happened to your dress? | 你的裙子怎么了 |
[59:03] | Wolves. | 遇见狼了 |
[59:30] | Her legs. | 女王的腿 |
[59:46] | Rub my legs. | 给我揉腿 |
[1:00:11] | Does it hurt a lot? | 疼得很厉害吗 |
[1:00:14] | They’re agony. | 万分痛苦 |
[1:00:54] | Oh, the pain. | 啊 这痛楚 |
[1:01:00] | Marlborough has written. | 马尔博罗公爵写信来了 |
[1:01:01] | He’s in position. | 他已经部署好了 |
[1:01:03] | The battle will begin any time. | 战斗随时都可能开始 |
[1:01:09] | He will prevail. | 他会获胜的 |
[1:01:11] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:01:12] | I imagine you will not sleep tonight. | 我想你今晚会很难入眠 |
[1:01:14] | I can stay and sit with you. | 我可以留下来坐着陪你 |
[1:01:16] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[1:03:02] | Good morning, Lady Marlborough. | 早安 马尔博罗公爵夫人 |
[1:03:04] | Did you see that book of poetry from the Dryden fellow? | 你有没有看到德莱顿的诗集 |
[1:03:07] | I… have not. | 我 没见过 |
[1:03:09] | No. | 不是这本 |
[1:03:10] | No. | 也不是这本 |
[1:03:12] | No. | 不对 |
[1:03:14] | No. | 不是 |
[1:03:16] | No. | 不是 |
[1:03:18] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:03:19] | Did you take it? My book. | 你拿走了吗 我的书 |
[1:03:21] | – No. – I think you are a pretty little liar | – 没有 – 我觉得你是个漂亮的小骗子 |
[1:03:24] | that I have misjudged. | 我看走了眼 |
[1:03:26] | I did not mean for this to happen. | 我无意令此事发生 |
[1:03:29] | The queen, she’s forceful. | 女王 她态度强硬 |
[1:03:30] | You are dismissed from my service. | 我被从我的手下开除了 |
[1:03:33] | Go back to Mrs. Meg | 回Meg夫人那里去 |
[1:03:33] | and tell her to find you a position in the scullery. | 让她给你在洗碗室安排个活儿干 |
[1:03:35] | And if she asks why, | 要是她问起原因来 |
[1:03:36] | tell her “Because I am a disloyal little bitch.” | 告诉她 “因为我是个忘恩负义的小婊子” |
[1:03:38] | Yes, Your Ladyship. | 遵命 夫人 |
[1:03:41] | It has been an honor and privilege… | 很荣幸曾经 |
[1:03:42] | If you do not go, | 你要是再不走 |
[1:03:43] | I will start kicking you and I will not stop. | 我就会开始不停地踢你 踹你 |
[1:05:10] | – You have become close to Abigail. – She’s been a dear. Yes. | – 你跟Abigail亲密起来了 – 确实 她很可爱 |
[1:05:13] | It is such a shame, but I’ve had to dismiss her for theft. | 太可惜了 但我不得不因为偷窃罪而遣走她 |
[1:05:16] | She’s a liar and a thief. | 她是个骗人精 小偷 |
[1:05:25] | Your tongue seems uncharacteristically still. | 你似乎一反常态的安静 |
[1:05:27] | I heard you. | 我听见你说的话了 |
[1:05:29] | She’s my servant. She’s not dismissed. | 她是我的仆人 她不会被解雇的 |
[1:05:31] | I’ve made her my maid of the bedchamber. | 我已经让她做了我的卧房女仆 |
[1:05:32] | Did you not hear what I said? | 你有没有听到我在说什么 |
[1:05:34] | Yes, you regard her as a liar and a thief. | 是的 你视她为骗子和小偷 |
[1:05:36] | – Yes. – I do not, obviously. | – 是的 – 显然 我不这么认为 |
[1:05:40] | You will dismiss her. | 你会解雇她的 |
[1:05:42] | I don’t want to. | 我不想 |
[1:05:44] | I like it when she puts her tongue inside me. | 她把舌头探进来的时候 我十分喜欢 |
[1:06:25] | 如 果 我 | |
[1:06:25] | 睡 着 | |
[1:06:40] | It feels so strange to be in this. | 躺在这里面的感觉好奇怪 |
[1:06:42] | It’s good for you. The doctor says it’ll leach the toxins. | 这对你身体有好处 医生说这样可以过滤掉毒素 |
[1:06:47] | What if I should fall asleep and slip under? | 如果我睡着了滑到下面怎么办 |
[1:06:49] | Just imagine it’s hot chocolate. | 那就把它想象成热巧克力吧 |
[1:06:51] | Oh, then I shall die happy. | 哦 那么我将快乐地死去 |
[1:07:03] | After you left, I thought, | 你离开之后 我在想 |
[1:07:04] | “What a grand idea to take to the mud.” | “泡在泥里真是高见啊” |
[1:07:07] | To get whatever poisons one carries with one out. | 把一个人身上的毒素清除掉 |
[1:07:15] | Abigail, could you fetch me some refreshment? | 你能给我拿来些点心吗 Abigail |
[1:07:18] | I would like to, of course, but… | 当然 但是 |
[1:07:20] | I must be at the queen’s side and behest at all times. | 我必须随时在女王身边听候差遣 |
[1:07:23] | It is my role. | 这是我的角色 |
[1:07:25] | Such loyalty. | 何等忠心 |
[1:07:27] | How delightful it is when one tries to cultivate | 一个人试图培养新的品格 |
[1:07:28] | a new trait in one’s character. | 是多么让人愉悦的一件事啊 |
[1:07:30] | – Do not scratch at her. – Hum. | – 别讽刺她 – 哼 |
[1:07:40] | Mr. Freeman. | Freeman先生 |
[1:07:46] | Mr. Morley. | Morley先生 |
[1:07:48] | Oh, how handsome you are. | 哦 你是如此英俊 |
[1:07:51] | How handsome you are, Mr. Freeman. | 你也如此英俊 Freeman先生 |
[1:07:54] | Oh… But I… | 哦 但是我 |
[1:07:57] | I forgot my glasses. | 我忘记了我的眼镜 |
[1:08:12] | You will be back in the street. | 你会重新流落街头的 |
[1:08:24] | Do you remember when we were young, | 你还记不记得我们年幼的时候 |
[1:08:26] | and we were not allowed out in the snow, | 我们不能在下雪的时候出去 |
[1:08:29] | and we opened all the windows in the ballroom | 我们就打开舞厅所有的窗户 |
[1:08:31] | and sat there as the snow flurries just wafted in? | 然后在雪飘进来的时候坐在那里 |
[1:08:33] | And when your governess came in, | 你的女家教进来的时候 |
[1:08:36] | we were making a snowman and our hands were blue. | 我们正在堆一个雪人 手都冻紫了 |
[1:08:38] | – Oh, it was such fun. – Sounds marvelous. | – 哦 那真是太有趣了 – 是啊 太棒了 |
[1:08:41] | So many things we have done together. | 我们一起做了许多事情 |
[1:08:42] | I do love ancient history. | 我喜欢古代历史 |
[1:08:45] | Sorry, Abigail, did you say something? | 抱歉 Abigail 你说话了吗 |
[1:08:47] | Oh, I was singing. | 哦 我在唱歌 |
[1:08:48] | I cannot get a tune out of my head. | 我脑子里不断重复着一段旋律 |
[1:08:50] | Well, there is so much room for it. | 好吧 毕竟你脑子里有很多空间可以盛放它 |
[1:08:53] | Lady Marlborough, you’re such a wit. | 马尔博罗公爵夫人 您真会开玩笑 |
[1:08:56] | Oh, Abigail, you are a dear. | 哦 Abigail 你真可爱 |
[1:08:57] | I think I shall retire for the evening. | 我晚上要休息一下 |
[1:09:00] | Shall I prepare your bed, Queen Anne? | 我要为您铺床吗 安妮女王 |
[1:09:02] | Or shall you and I adjourn to your apartments for some sherry? | 或者我们到你的住处喝点雪莉酒 |
[1:09:06] | Oh! | 哦 |
[1:09:07] | Sherry sounds just the ticket. | 雪莉酒听起来真完美 |
[1:09:09] | – Good night, Abigail. – Yes, good night, dear Abigail. | – 晚安 Abigail – 好的 晚安 亲爱的Abigail |
[1:09:17] | You are enjoying all of this, aren’t you? | 你很享受这一切 不是吗 |
[1:09:20] | To be beloved? Of course. | 被人喜欢着吗 当然了 |
[1:09:22] | To see you trying to win me. | 看着你们试图争取我 |
[1:09:24] | Why, what is not to love, my dear? | 我为什么会不喜欢呢 亲爱的 |
[1:09:26] | You will stop this ridiculous infatuation. | 你必须摆脱这荒唐的迷恋 |
[1:09:29] | You have made your point. | 你的意思我很清楚了 |
[1:09:31] | Perhaps I was not making a point. | 或许我并没有表达什么意思 |
[1:09:48] | Perhaps because of my past, | 可能是因为我的过去 |
[1:09:50] | perhaps a malformation of my heart. | 可能是我内心的畸形 |
[1:09:53] | I blame my father, of course. Cunt. | 我怨恨我的父亲 当然了 那个王八蛋 |
[1:09:57] | I must take control of my circumstance. | 我必须掌控我的处境 |
[1:10:01] | I will need to act | 我需要如此行事 |
[1:10:01] | in a way that meets with the edges of my morality. | 以一种游走在道德边境的姿态 |
[1:10:06] | And when I end up on the street | 当我最后沦落到大街上 |
[1:10:07] | selling my asshole to syphilitic soldiers, | 卖屁眼给有梅毒的士兵的时候 |
[1:10:09] | steadfast morality will be | 坚定不移的高尚品德只会成为 |
[1:10:10] | a fucking nonsense that will mock me daily. | 日日嘲弄我的狗屁不通的东西 |
[1:10:13] | I’m not quite following. | 我听不太懂你在说什么 |
[1:10:14] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[1:10:17] | I apologize. But do “Shh” When I’m thinking. | 我道歉 我只是会在思考的时候发出”嘘”的声音 |
[1:10:22] | Your hair is so lustrous. | 你的头发很有光泽 |
[1:10:25] | It’s something people in court comment on. | 法庭上的人们通常会议论这个 |
[1:10:27] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | – 真的吗 – 是啊 |
[1:10:29] | I always thought of it as rather nest-like. | 我倒总是觉得它们更像个鸟窝 |
[1:10:31] | Not at all. | 完全没有 |
[1:10:34] | Lady Marlborough. | 马尔博罗公爵夫人 |
[1:10:35] | I shall make you tea. | 我来为你们泡茶 |
[1:10:37] | What a lovely idea. Thank you, Abigail. | 真好 谢谢你 Abigail |
[1:10:38] | – Of course. – Pat the kids hello. | – 应该的 – 向孩子们问候 |
[1:10:41] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:10:57] | You will give that speech | 你下周要在国会 |
[1:10:57] | on the tax increase in parliament next week. | 进行那个增税的演讲 |
[1:11:01] | I dreamed of the man on the roadside with one eye. | 我梦到了路边那个只有一只眼睛的男人 |
[1:11:04] | What man? | 哪个男人 |
[1:11:06] | We drove through town. | 我们驾车从城镇穿过 |
[1:11:08] | He looked at me in such a way, it made my blood chill. | 他目不转睛地看着我 让我背后生寒 |
[1:11:11] | – So kind. – Abigail, do you think the people are angry? | – 谢谢 – Abigail 你认为人们生气了吗 |
[1:11:14] | Anne, she does not know. | Anne 她不知道 |
[1:11:16] | We should ask people. | 我们应该问问民众 |
[1:11:17] | Get some people in from the villages and ask them. | 从村子里找来一些人问问他们 |
[1:11:20] | That is not how matters of state are dealt with. | 这不是国家事务的解决办法 |
[1:11:22] | People are led. They do not lead. | 民众会被人牵着鼻子走 他们不是引导者 |
[1:11:24] | Would you leave Marlborough exposed? | 你想让马尔博罗公爵孤立无援吗 |
[1:11:26] | He needs another battalion ready to join him, | 他需要多一支军团立刻加入他的阵营 |
[1:11:27] | and that means money. | 而那需要钱 |
[1:11:28] | Do not shout at me. I am the queen. | 别冲我吼 我才是女王 |
[1:11:30] | Then for once act like one. | 那麻烦你表现得像一点 |
[1:12:06] | Is the queen not riding today? | 女王今天不骑马吗 |
[1:12:08] | Do not speak to me. | 别跟我说话 |
[1:13:57] | I have thought on the terms of our friendship. | 我已经考虑过了我们友谊的事情 |
[1:14:00] | I thought it was unconditional love. | 我以为那是无条件的爱 |
[1:14:01] | I will get you an audience | 我可以为你争取女王这个听众 |
[1:14:02] | with the queen if you ask her a favor for me. | 如果你替我请她帮个忙 |
[1:14:05] | – Wench. You… – Harley, you do not need me as an enemy. | – 小妞 就你 – Harley 你不用把我当成敌人 |
[1:14:08] | As it turns out, I am capable of much unpleasantness. | 事实证明我也可以搞出很多不愉快的事情 |
[1:14:11] | – As am I. – You’re so tiring, being like this. | – 我也一样 – 你这样真是让人厌烦 |
[1:14:14] | The queen has taken a shine to me, | 女王对我很有好感 |
[1:14:16] | and I will drip poison into her ear regarding you | 我可以一点一滴地说你的坏话 |
[1:14:19] | until she is mad with hatred for you. | 直到她对你充满了厌恶 |
[1:14:21] | Or we could have a mutually advantageous friendship. | 或者我们可以选择互惠互利的友谊关系 |
[1:14:24] | Count of three. Yes or no? | 数到三 你同不同意 |
[1:14:27] | Well, if you’re so close to the queen, | 既然你同女王如此亲近 |
[1:14:28] | why not just ask this favor yourself? | 为什么不自己直接让她帮你 |
[1:14:29] | I do not want her to ever think | 我永远不想让她感觉 |
[1:14:31] | I want anything from her. | 我在她身上有所求 |
[1:14:32] | – Have you counseled her for our side? – No. | – 你为我们这边向她提了建议吗 – 没有 |
[1:14:35] | The country’s future hangs in the balance. | 这个国家前途莫测 |
[1:14:37] | Mm-hmm. My thing is what I wish to talk about. | 嗯哼 我想讨论的是我自己的事 |
[1:14:39] | You do not care? | 你不在乎 |
[1:14:40] | I thought you were on our side. | 我以为你是我们这边的 |
[1:14:42] | I’m on my side. | 我自己一边 |
[1:14:44] | Always. | 一直都是 |
[1:14:46] | Sometimes, it’s a happy coincidence for you. | 只是有时对你来说是个美妙的巧合 |
[1:14:48] | Like now. You’ll get a chance to save the country. | 就像现在 你会得到一个拯救国家的机会 |
[1:15:14] | 防止 感染 | |
[1:15:17] | What tremendous luck to find you in the garden. | 在花园遇到您真是好运 |
[1:15:20] | We were taking the air. | 我们是来呼吸新鲜空气的 |
[1:15:21] | You do not like the war, I know that. | 你不喜欢战争 我知道的 |
[1:15:24] | No, I do not, but we must fight for what we fight for. | 是的 我不喜欢 但是我们必须为所要保护的东西而斗争 |
[1:15:28] | Godolphin and Lady Marlborough seem to have corralled you | Godolphin和马尔博罗公爵夫人似乎困住了您 |
[1:15:30] | so you do not get to hear from your loyal opposition. | 所以你听不到忠诚的反对者的声音 |
[1:15:32] | I am briefed appropriately. | 我听到了一些简单的概述 |
[1:15:33] | Were it in person, I’d believe it. | 要是他们是当面说的 我会相信 |
[1:15:35] | – I am often ill. – True. | – 我总是在生病 – 是啊 |
[1:15:38] | Sadly true. | 很遗憾如此 |
[1:15:39] | The war with the French will bleed us dry even if we win. | 这场和法国的战争即使胜利也会榨干我们 |
[1:15:42] | We are in our strongest position now. | 我们现在达到了一个强势的顶点 |
[1:15:43] | If Marlborough loses this next battle, | 如果马尔博罗公爵输掉了下一场战役 |
[1:15:45] | we could lose all. | 我们可能全盘皆输 |
[1:15:48] | The people hate the war, you realize, | 人们厌恶战争 你知道的 |
[1:15:50] | they begin to hate you. | 他们会开始恨你 |
[1:15:53] | Lady Marlborough has not told you of the riots in Leeds? | 马尔博罗公爵夫人还没跟你说利兹的暴动吧 |
[1:15:56] | No, she has not. | 她没说 |
[1:15:58] | – All I ask is that you search your heart. – Of course. | – 我所求的就是您辨明自己的心意 – 当然 |
[1:16:01] | Not Lady Marlborough’s heart, your own. | 不是马尔博罗公爵夫人的心意 是您自己的 |
[1:16:04] | I must talk to you of your maid also. | 我也必须同您谈谈您的女仆 |
[1:16:06] | – Abigail? – I believe that is her name. | – Abigail – 是她 |
[1:16:08] | It seems Colonel Masham has fallen for her. He wishes to marry. | 看起来Masham上校为她倾倒 他想娶她 |
[1:16:11] | She’s just a maid. | 她只是一个女仆 |
[1:16:13] | It is irregular and inexplicable, | 听起来是有些莫名其妙 |
[1:16:15] | but being sentimental, I am moved to help if possible. | 但是感性地讲 我也被感动了并想力所能及地帮忙 |
[1:16:22] | What do you mean she’s not been seen? | 没人见到她是什么意思 |
[1:16:24] | She took a horse, Your Majesty. | 她骑走了一匹马 女王陛下 |
[1:16:26] | It did not come back and nor did she. | 人和马都没有回来 |
[1:16:29] | I shall send riders. | 我会派出骑兵找她 |
[1:16:33] | No. | 不用 |
[1:16:35] | I think she means to vex me. Do not send riders. | 我认为她只是为了激怒我 不要派骑兵去 |
[1:16:38] | In case she has fallen, though. | 尽管如此还是以防她坠马 |
[1:16:39] | She’s too good a rider for that. | 她是个杰出的骑师 不会坠马 |
[1:16:41] | I know what she is. Do not seek her. | 我很了解她 不要去找她 |
[1:16:59] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[1:17:01] | You’re in heaven. | 你在天堂 |
[1:17:03] | That’s God. You’ll meet him later. | 那是上帝 你待会儿会跟他会面的 |
[1:17:09] | – I must go. – I don’t think that’s happening. | – 我必须走了 – 我不认为你能走 |
[1:17:17] | Lie back. | 躺回去 |
[1:17:24] | Stop infection. | 防止感染 |
[1:17:38] | Get Lady Marlborough. | 找到马尔博罗公爵夫人 |
[1:17:40] | Now! Take me to her! | 马上 带我去见她 |
[1:17:53] | Find her. | 找到她 |
[1:17:58] | Find her! | 找到她 |
[1:18:14] | There are wolves out there, are there not? | 外面有狼 不是吗 |
[1:18:16] | No, Your Majesty. I don’t think so. | 没有 女王陛下 我不这么认为 |
[1:18:18] | Perhaps she’s gone to Blenheim, her palace? | 也许她去了布莱尼姆宫 |
[1:18:21] | There is no palace yet. It is the woods. | 现在那里还没有宫殿 只有树林 |
[1:18:23] | We should check in the trees, just to be sure. | 我们还是应该搜查树林 以防万一 |
[1:18:25] | – Mr. Harley! – I apologize. | – Harley先生 – 抱歉 |
[1:18:27] | I hope we find her, and she’s not dead in a ditch. | 我希望我们找到她 她也没有死在哪个臭水沟里 |
[1:18:29] | The business of state, however, cannot stop. | 国家大事 却不能中止 |
[1:18:31] | Your Majesty, there has been no word from the front in two weeks. | 女王陛下 已经有两周没有前线的消息了 |
[1:18:35] | There is no doubt that Marlborough is in trouble. | 毫无疑问马尔博罗公爵遇到麻烦了 |
[1:18:38] | We need to send a division immediately to help him. | 我们需要马上派去一个师的军队去帮他 |
[1:18:41] | Costing a fortune, built on your paranoia, | 由于你的臆想 花一大笔钱 |
[1:18:42] | and walking into God knows what. | 走到鬼知道哪里的地方 |
[1:18:44] | We need to wait. | 我们需要等待 |
[1:18:46] | I will think on it for a while. | 我需要考虑一段时间 |
[1:18:48] | This cannot wait. | 这件事迫在眉睫 |
[1:18:50] | We need to act now. | 我们必须立刻行动 |
[1:18:52] | Is it a bit like going late to your party? | 这是不是有些像晚点出席你的聚会 |
[1:18:55] | If the party’s going well, they did not need you, | 如果聚会进行得很顺利 他们不需要你 |
[1:18:57] | and they resent the intrusion. | 也会憎恨你的打扰 |
[1:18:58] | But if it’s going badly, you cannot save it, | 但是如果聚会不顺利 你不能挽救它 |
[1:19:00] | and you tend to regret ever putting on your nice gown for it. | 你也会后悔为它穿上了你华美的长袍 |
[1:19:04] | It is not like a party. | 这跟聚会完全不同 |
[1:19:06] | I’m sorry, Prime Minister, a passing thought. | 我很抱歉 首相 只是一个念头 |
[1:19:08] | I think it is like a party. | 我认为它就是像一场聚会 |
[1:19:09] | – A perfect analogy. – We will wait. | – 完美的比喻 – 我们就等着 |
[1:19:11] | Make sure they have their best dresses on | 让他们穿上最好的礼服 |
[1:19:13] | so they’re ready at a moment’s notice. | 可以随时保持警戒 |
[1:19:14] | Shift a division to the coast and have a boat at the ready. | 调一个师的军队去沿海 也让战船准备好 |
[1:19:23] | Abigail Abigail. | |
[1:19:25] | I worry something has befallen her. | 我担心她可能出了什么事 |
[1:19:27] | It’s night. Out there alone. | 夜幕已至 她还独自在外 |
[1:19:30] | She’s strong. | 她是个坚强的女人 |
[1:19:32] | – And she’ll be fine. – Yes. | – 她一定会没事的 – 也是 |
[1:19:34] | She saved me my whole life. | 她就是我的救世主 |
[1:19:37] | Without her, I’m nothing. | 如果没有她 我一事无成 |
[1:19:38] | That is not true. | 别这样说 |
[1:19:41] | – You are the queen. – I’m tired. | – 你是女王 – 我累了 |
[1:19:43] | It hurts. Everything hurts. | 我真的好伤心 活着太难了 |
[1:19:45] | Everyone leaves me. | 所有人不是离开了我 |
[1:19:48] | Dies. | 就是死了 |
[1:19:49] | Finally her. | 现在终于轮到她了 |
[1:19:53] | If she’s not dead, I will cut her throat. | 如果她没死的话 我就要割她喉咙 |
[1:19:55] | She may be doing this to hurt me, | 她离开可能是为了伤害我 |
[1:19:57] | make me dissolve and dissemble. I will not. | 让我变得无依无靠 垂头丧气 我才不会让她得逞 |
[1:19:59] | She will be fine. They will find her. | 她会没事的 会找到她的 |
[1:20:02] | I don’t care. | 我才不在乎她的死活 |
[1:20:04] | You are a beautiful person. | 而你是如此的人美心善 |
[1:20:07] | You glow with loveliness. | 你身上散发着可爱的光芒 |
[1:20:11] | We will marry you. | 我会让你嫁入皇室的 |
[1:20:12] | – What? – Colonel Masham wishes to marry you. | – 什么 – Masham上校想要娶你 |
[1:20:15] | – He does? – Yes, you’ve quite captured him. | – 他真的想么 – 真的 你已经抓住他的心了 |
[1:20:19] | That is absurd. | 这也太荒唐了 |
[1:20:21] | I have nothing to offer. | 我什么都给不了他 |
[1:20:23] | I’m a penniless servant. | 我只是个一文不值的仆人 |
[1:20:24] | It would be career suicide for him. | 娶了我就相当于断送了他的前程 |
[1:20:26] | Your first thought is for him? Oh, you are a darling. | 你最先想到的是他的前程 你真是太贴心了 |
[1:20:28] | I care for him. | 我很在乎他 |
[1:20:31] | Not in the way I care for you, | 虽然不及我关心在乎你那般 |
[1:20:33] | but enough to marry. | 但是我也愿意嫁给他 |
[1:20:35] | I will not lie, I would like to be a lady again. | 我不想太虚伪 我确实希望能做回贵族 |
[1:20:38] | Yes, yes, this is right. While she is gone. | 没错 我们得趁她不在的时候办 |
[1:20:40] | If we wait, she’ll return and yell and stomp about it. | 如果我们干等着 她回来之后一定会大喊大叫地反对 |
[1:20:43] | But you must have this. | 但是你一定要接受这桩婚事 |
[1:20:44] | This is my gift to you, and I demand you take it. | 这是我送你的礼物 而且我命令你收下 |
[1:20:46] | Of course. When… | 遵命 那什么时候结婚呢 |
[1:20:47] | Let’s… Now. | 我们 现在就操办吧 |
[1:20:50] | I, Abigail Hill, take thee, Samuel Masham, | 我 Abigail Hill 愿意嫁给Samuel Masham |
[1:20:54] | to be my lawful wedded husband. | 作我合法的丈夫 |
[1:20:56] | I, Samuel Masham, take thee, | 我 Samuel Masham 愿意娶Abigail Hill |
[1:20:58] | Abigail Hill, to be my lawful wedded wife. | 为我合法的妻子 |
[1:21:05] | It is most generous. I am overwhelmed. | 您太慷慨了女王殿下 我受宠若惊 |
[1:21:08] | – Shall we say “Gambling debts,” Mr. Harley? – Excellent. | – Harley先生 我们能说这是还的赌债么 – 当然 |
[1:21:11] | Oh, and you are to take apartments in the east wing. | 然后东翼的那几个公寓是你的了 |
[1:21:13] | Thank you, Your Majesty. – Thank you. | – 女王殿下 谢谢您 – 谢谢您 |
[1:21:15] | Oh, it is fun to be queen sometimes. | 当女王有时也挺好玩的 |
[1:21:16] | Hmm. One can only imagine. | 是啊 是众人望尘莫及的 |
[1:21:20] | You’re looking the wrong way. | 你在看什么出神呢 |
[1:21:22] | Where could she have gone? You sent riders looking for her? | 她能去哪呢 你让骑兵去找她了么 |
[1:21:25] | I have told you before. | 我早就告诉过你了 去找了 |
[1:21:27] | She would be sick for several days, | 她可能会病好几天呢 |
[1:21:28] | but she would be near recovered by now. | 但她现在应该也快痊愈了 |
[1:21:29] | She probably went back to Southampton. | 她有可能回南安普顿了 |
[1:21:31] | To do what? To plan what? To get ready? | 回去干嘛呢 是去计划什么吗 还是准备什么 |
[1:21:34] | I am as hard as a rock, and it is our wedding night. | 我下面已经像石头一样硬了 而且这是我们洞房夜 |
[1:21:44] | Lie still. | 躺着别动 |
[1:21:58] | Now that she is gone, | 虽然她现在离开了 |
[1:21:59] | I find myself more concerned than when she was here. | 但是我现在比她在皇宫的时候还要担心 |
[1:22:03] | For it is like she could strike from anywhere at any time, | 感觉她随时可能还击 |
[1:22:05] | and I will not see it coming. | 而我又无法预测 |
[1:22:10] | I must be calm. | 我一定要沉着冷静 |
[1:22:12] | She’s gone. | 她已经走了 |
[1:22:14] | I’m married. | 我已经结婚了 |
[1:22:17] | But I must be ready. | 但我要时刻准备着 |
[1:22:18] | And yet, how to be ready when I do not know where my enemy is? | 可我连敌人所在之处都不清楚 我要怎么准备 |
[1:22:22] | My life is like a maze | 我的人生就像是一个迷宫 |
[1:22:24] | I continually think I have gotten out of, | 我时不时地以为自己已经逃出生天 |
[1:22:26] | only to find another corner right in front of me. | 却发现一转弯又是一个死角 |
[1:22:45] | Boy, fetch me a carriage. | 小伙 去给我叫个马车 |
[1:22:48] | Mae says no. | Mae说不行 |
[1:22:50] | I’m leaving. Help me up. | 我得走了 帮我一把 |
[1:22:58] | Mae says no. | Mae说不行就是不行 |
[1:23:03] | Are you feeling better, then? | 你现在好点了么 |
[1:23:04] | Is my horse alive, or did you eat it? | 我的马还活着么 还是你已经把它吃了 |
[1:23:07] | I sold it. | 我把它卖了 |
[1:23:09] | You still owe me, though. | 即使卖了你的马 你还是欠我钱 |
[1:23:12] | You can suck for your supper from now on. | 晚饭是靠自己干出来的 |
[1:23:14] | I’ll take 20%. | 我会拿百分之二十的提成 |
[1:23:16] | You seem posh. Gents will like that. | 你看起来还挺时髦 嫖客们会喜欢的 |
[1:23:20] | – Have you ever seen ten gold sovereigns? – In my dreams. | – 你见过十枚金币那么多钱么 – 梦里见过 |
[1:23:24] | Go to Hyde Park fountain at 9:00 in the morning, | 早上九点去海德公园喷泉那儿 |
[1:23:26] | and you will see a man walking a duck. | 你还能看到一个男人溜鸭子 |
[1:23:35] | What happened? Are you all right? | 发生什么了 你还好么 |
[1:23:37] | That cunt, Abigail, poisoned me. | 那个贱货Abigail 给我下毒 |
[1:23:40] | Mary Magdalene here found me. | 抹大拉的玛丽亚找到了我 |
[1:23:44] | Did they rape you? | 他们强暴你了吗 |
[1:23:45] | No, they didn’t. | 没有 |
[1:23:48] | But gainful employment is on offer should I need it. | 但如果我需要 我可以在这儿赚不少钱 |
[1:23:50] | Abigail did this? | Abigail给你下的毒么 |
[1:23:52] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:23:54] | How goes the kingdom? | 王国近况如何 |
[1:25:23] | Lady Marlborough. | Marlborough女爵 |
[1:25:26] | Oh, dear. | 哦我的天 |
[1:25:27] | The servant is dressed in the clothes of a lady. | 仆人打扮得像女爵一样 |
[1:25:29] | How… whimsical. | 多么的古怪 |
[1:25:32] | My dear friend and cousin, | 我亲爱的朋友兼表亲 |
[1:25:34] | how good to see you’ve returned from… | 太好了 你回来了 |
[1:25:36] | Hell. | 去地狱走了一遭 |
[1:25:37] | I’m sure you shall pass through it one day. | 我坚信你有一天也会去地狱的 |
[1:25:40] | You’ve missed a few things. | 你不在的时候错过了一些东西 |
[1:25:41] | My marriage. | 我结婚了 |
[1:25:43] | It was a simple affair, but beautifully done. | 仪式简单但美丽 |
[1:25:47] | Everyone leave. | 所有人都退下 |
[1:25:53] | If you offer me tea, you will forgive me if I don’t accept. | 如果你要请我喝茶 你也是能体谅我为何拒绝吧 |
[1:25:59] | I have searched my heart, | 我的内心里 |
[1:26:00] | and I did not have trust in it, and that is my shame. | 已经没有信任可言了 对此我很羞愧 |
[1:26:03] | I could not just stand by and let you destroy me. | 我不能眼看着让你把我毁掉 |
[1:26:06] | You have perhaps taught me that. | 大概还是你教会我的这些 |
[1:26:09] | But it’s over now. | 但现在一切都结束了 |
[1:26:11] | I have won. I am safe. | 我赢了 我现在是安全的 |
[1:26:14] | We do not have to fight anymore. Is that not grand? | 我们再也不用尔虞我诈了 这样难道不好吗 |
[1:26:18] | If you just forgive me, we can be happy together. | 只要你原谅我 我们还能愉快地相处 |
[1:26:26] | Obviously, you still have some anger to expiate. | 显然你还要泄一下愤 |
[1:26:30] | I’ll allow it this once. | 这次我就忍了 |
[1:26:32] | Congratulations on your wedded bliss. | 祝你新婚快乐 |
[1:26:44] | Your face. | 你的脸怎么了 |
[1:26:46] | Do I look that bad? | 看起来有那么糟吗 |
[1:26:47] | If I were a man, it’d be quite dashing, a scar like this. | 如果我是个男人 有这样一个伤疤应该挺性感的 |
[1:26:50] | Where have you been, Sarah? Why did you leave like that? | 你去哪儿了Sarah 你为什么要那样离开我 |
[1:26:53] | I went riding. | 我去骑马了 |
[1:26:55] | Some bandits attacked me. | 土匪袭击了我 |
[1:26:57] | It took me a while to fight them off. | 花了好久才打退他们 |
[1:26:59] | Oh, your poor face. | 唉 你可怜的小脸蛋啊 |
[1:27:00] | You should see them. | 你应该看看那些土匪的狼狈样 |
[1:27:01] | And you’ve been well taken care of, I trust. | 我相信你被照顾的很好 |
[1:27:04] | Some men were eventually sent to find me, I hear. | 我听说你让士兵去找我 |
[1:27:07] | I was worried for you. I thought you… | 我很担心你 我以为你 |
[1:27:10] | You did not do it to try and hurt me? | 你不是为了伤害我才离开吧 |
[1:27:12] | I do not play games with you. | 我不会跟你耍花招的 |
[1:27:14] | No, I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[1:27:17] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:27:20] | I will say this once and plainly, my dearest one. | 我最亲爱的 我只明明白白地给你说一遍 |
[1:27:23] | You must send Abigail away. | 你必须把Abigail赶走 |
[1:27:24] | From my heart, Mrs. Morley, do it. | 我说真的 Morley夫人 把她送走 |
[1:27:27] | I do not want to. | 可我不想 |
[1:27:29] | She is a viper. | 她想毒蛇一样阴险 |
[1:27:33] | You’re jealous. | 你吃醋了 |
[1:27:34] | You will do as I say. | 你会按照我说的做的 |
[1:27:36] | – The prime minister and Mr. Harley. – What is it? | – 首相和Harley先生来访 – 这是什么 |
[1:27:39] | A thousand pardons, Your Majesty, but word from the front. | 万分抱歉 女王殿下 前线有消息来报 |
[1:27:41] | What has happened? – Marlborough is ready. | – 发生什么了 – 马尔博罗公爵准备好了 |
[1:27:43] | He has them outflanked. | 他已经将敌军翼侧包围了 |
[1:27:45] | He needs a garrison to attack the coast. | 现在需要一队驻军攻击海岸 |
[1:27:47] | Let them go to the party now. | 现在就让他们去党内协商 |
[1:27:49] | Of course, Your Majesty. | 遵命 女王殿下 |
[1:27:50] | What party? | 什么党 |
[1:27:51] | It happened while you were gone. | 你不在的时候我们建的 |
[1:27:53] | Thank you, gentlemen. Keep me informed of progress. | 谢谢绅士们 请及时向我汇报进程 |
[1:27:56] | It is good to see you home and looking so well, Lady Marlborough. | 看到你能安然无恙回到家里真是太好了 马尔博罗公爵夫人 |
[1:28:06] | Now, you did very well with the divisions. | 你现在对部门分工很是在行了 |
[1:28:08] | – Yes, I know I did. – However, the two new cabinet positions, | – 我知道我做得不错 – 但是内阁的两个新位置 |
[1:28:10] | they must stay with the Whigs. | 必须安排辉格党的人 |
[1:28:13] | I am the queen. Do not try to do that thing you do. | 我是女王 别再想着操控我 |
[1:28:15] | Do not try to manage this, as you cannot. | 别逞能去管理国家政治军事 |
[1:28:18] | I know that Harley has been in your ear and Abigail in your bed. | 我一直知道Harley是你的耳目 Abigail给你暖床 |
[1:28:20] | Enough! You will be as I wish you to be from now on. | 够了 以后我让你怎样就得怎样 |
[1:28:23] | Do you understand? | 明白了么 |
[1:28:24] | Anne Anne. | |
[1:28:25] | Don’t. No, don’t. | 别 别这样 |
[1:28:28] | No, your face frightens me. Don’t! | 你的脸太吓人了 离我远点 |
[1:28:31] | Good night, Lady Marlborough. | 晚安 马尔博罗公爵夫人 |
[1:28:34] | 那个 留下来 我 | |
[1:28:34] | 喜 欢 | |
[1:28:40] | Morning. | 早安 |
[1:28:44] | Morning. | 早 |
[1:28:46] | What a strange sight you are, my dear. | 亲爱的 你这是什么奇怪的打扮 |
[1:28:48] | It is better, though. | 但看起来确实好多了 |
[1:29:00] | I think I’m becoming quite sentimental as I get older. | 我觉得年纪越大我越多愁善感了 |
[1:29:03] | Didn’t think you had the capacity for sentimentality. | 没想过你还能有这么丰富的情感 |
[1:29:08] | I didn’t think so either… | 我自己也没想到 |
[1:29:11] | but so much is surprising me lately. | 但是最近我非常多愁善感 |
[1:29:13] | I started looking over some of the | 我开始翻看一些 |
[1:29:15] | many, many, many letters you’ve written me. | 你写给我的成堆的信 |
[1:29:18] | “I long for your embrace. | “我渴望被你拥入怀中” |
[1:29:20] | I long for the heat from your naked body on mine.” | “我渴望你用胴体的温度来温暖我” |
[1:29:23] | It’s very intense, very explicit. | 是那么的强烈 那么的直白 |
[1:29:27] | I thought I’d misplaced some of them the other day. | 我有一天把信乱放找不到了 |
[1:29:28] | It was quite a fright. | 吓得我慌了阵脚 |
[1:29:31] | What if, say, that son of a bitch, Jonathan Swift, | 如果说 那个狗娘养的杂种Jonathan Swift |
[1:29:33] | got his hands on them? | 拿到了这些信怎么办 |
[1:29:34] | In his newspaper the next day. | 那他一定会在第二天的报纸上 |
[1:29:36] | You would be ruined. | 把你往死里写 |
[1:29:38] | You would never. | 你不会这样对我的 |
[1:29:41] | You have no idea what I would do for my country… and for you. | 你不知道我会为了我的国家 还有你 做出什么样的事 |
[1:29:47] | Ruin me? You would do that? | 毁了我吗 你会这样做吗 |
[1:29:49] | I will use these letters, | 如果不想让我曝光这些信 |
[1:29:51] | unless you announce the tax rise, | 你就得宣布涨税 |
[1:29:52] | change the cabinet as I wish, | 按照我的意思换了内阁大臣 |
[1:29:54] | and get rid of Abigail. | 并且让Abigail滚蛋 |
[1:30:19] | Do you not wish to know what I’ve decided? | 你就不想知道我决定了些什么吗 |
[1:30:22] | I wish to know that you are happy, | 我希望你是快乐的 |
[1:30:24] | and that your spirit will lighten once this is done. | 而且希望等这一切结束 你就能身心放松 |
[1:31:28] | The queen requests the return of your key. | 女王让你把钥匙上交 |
[1:31:31] | You will return it and vacate court today. | 你今天要上交钥匙并且离开宫廷 |
[1:31:35] | Where is she? | 女王在哪 |
[1:31:36] | You will hand over the key. | 你需要上交钥匙 |
[1:31:38] | The queen will not grant you an audience. | 女王是不会接见你的 |
[1:32:01] | Anne Anne? | |
[1:32:03] | I handed over my key. | 我已经上交了钥匙 |
[1:32:10] | Mrs. Morley, you are angry, I know. | Morley夫人 我知道你很生气 |
[1:32:13] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:32:15] | I went quite mad for a moment. | 我当时一时失控 |
[1:32:17] | Just open the door. | 把门打开 |
[1:32:22] | Please, just… | 请你 |
[1:32:23] | Could you just… | 你能 |
[1:32:26] | Mrs. Morley, open the door. | Moley夫人 把门打开 |
[1:32:38] | I burned the letters. I burned them. | 我把信已经烧了 都烧了 |
[1:32:45] | Do what you will. | 随你的便 |
[1:33:09] | But I will not come back. | 但是我不会回来了 |
[1:33:12] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[1:33:15] | I will go and be gone. | 我会走 离开这里 |
[1:33:21] | Abigail has done this. | 都是Abigail造成的 |
[1:33:24] | She does not love you. | 她不爱你 |
[1:33:27] | Because how could anyone? | 因为怎么会有人爱我 |
[1:33:29] | She wants nothing from me, unlike you. | 她不像你 她不想要我的什么 |
[1:33:32] | She wants nothing from you, | 她对你无欲无求 |
[1:33:34] | and yet somehow she is a lady, with 2,000 a year, | 那现在怎么她摇身变成了一年拿2000镑的贵妇 |
[1:33:38] | and Harley sits on your knee most nights. | Harley几乎每晚都在你跟前打转 |
[1:33:40] | I wish you could love me as she does. | 我希望你能像她那样爱我 |
[1:33:43] | You wish me to lie to you? | 你想让我对你撒谎吗 |
[1:33:47] | “You look like a… a… | “你看起来就像是” |
[1:33:49] | an angel fell from heaven, Your Majesty.” | “像是天使坠入凡间 陛下” |
[1:33:52] | No. | 不 |
[1:33:54] | Sometimes, you look like a badger. | 有时候 你看起来就像只獾 |
[1:33:56] | – And you can rely on me to tell you. – Why? | – 你可以相信我对你说的话 – 为什么 |
[1:33:58] | Because I will not lie! That is love! | 因为我不会撒谎 这就是爱 |
[1:34:15] | I have my duties to attend to. | 我身上有要担的责任 |
[1:34:50] | I have… | 我 |
[1:34:58] | I have, over the last several months, | 在过去的几个月里 |
[1:35:00] | been unhappy with the government. | 我对政府感到不快 |
[1:35:03] | Lord Godolphin has lost my confidence. | 我对Godolphin大人失去了信心 |
[1:35:08] | Therefore, I am announcing a new prime minister… | 因此 我宣布新首相 |
[1:35:12] | will be Mr. Harley. | 将会是Harley先生 |
[1:35:17] | Godolphin Godolphin, | |
[1:35:18] | I thank you for your service. | 感谢你这段时间的服务 |
[1:35:21] | We will sue for peace with France immediately. | 我们将会立刻要求同法国停战 |
[1:35:25] | I have spoken! | 我发言完了 |
[1:35:27] | All depart! | 解散 |
[1:35:40] | Leave that. I like it. | 那个留下来 我喜欢 |
[1:35:43] | The mirrors stay, too. | 镜子也都留下来 |
[1:35:46] | Oh, my God. You actually think you have won. | 天呐 你真的认为你赢了吗 |
[1:35:51] | Haven’t I? | 我没有吗 |
[1:35:53] | We were playing very different games. | 我们玩的是完全不同的游戏 |
[1:35:56] | All I know is, your carriage awaits, | 我知道的是 你的马车已经在等了 |
[1:35:59] | and my maid is on her way up with something called a pineapple. | 而我的侍女正在去取一种叫做凤梨的东西的路上 |
[1:36:34] | Go? | 走吗 |
[1:36:42] | Go. | 走 |
[1:36:58] | 我 梦见 我 拿刀 刺 | |
[1:36:58] | 进了 你的 眼睛 | |
[1:37:04] | Do it again! | 再做一次 |
[1:38:04] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[1:38:11] | Will you do my legs, please? | 你可以来给我揉下腿吗 |
[1:38:13] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[1:38:15] | Hot towels, now. | 热毛巾 来 |
[1:38:23] | Are you drunk? | 你喝醉了吗 |
[1:38:25] | I’ve had wine. | 我喝了酒 |
[1:38:27] | Very good wine. | 非常好的酒 |
[1:38:29] | You should have some. I’ll get you some. It would ease you. | 你应该也来点 我去帮你拿一些 它会让你放松的 |
[1:38:32] | No. | 不用 |
[1:38:34] | I don’t understand these papers. | 我看不懂这些文件 |
[1:38:42] | I’m feeling unwell. | 我感觉不太好 |
[1:38:45] | Excuse me a moment, please. | 我得失陪一下 |
[1:39:01] | Sorry. I am unwell. | 对不起 我不太好 |
[1:39:03] | Why, lay down. I’ll call the doctor for you, my love. | 怎么了 躺下 我帮你叫医生 亲爱的 |
[1:39:06] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢 |
[1:39:12] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[1:39:32] | What goes on? | 发生了什么 |
[1:39:34] | They’ve brokered a peace with the French, | 他们促成了和法国的和平谈判 |
[1:39:36] | giving up too much, of course. | 当然 放弃了很多 |
[1:39:37] | Of course. | 肯定 |
[1:39:38] | Marlborough returns in a week. | 马尔博罗公爵会在一周内回来 |
[1:39:41] | Harley will move to have him replaced. | Harley将会密谋把他革职 |
[1:39:42] | Now that peace with France has been made | 现在与法国的和平已经达成 |
[1:39:46] | Marlborough’s return back to England is imminent. | 马尔博罗公爵即将要回到英国 |
[1:39:49] | I wonder, Your Majesty, | 我想知道 陛下 |
[1:39:50] | whether it is right that he is left as head of our forces? | 让他留下担任军队的首领是否合适 |
[1:39:52] | I will rip his mole from his face. You must stop it, Godolphin. | 我要把他的痦子从脸上抠下来 你必须要阻止这事 Godolphin |
[1:39:56] | He is a hero who won the peace for us. | 他是为我们赢得了和平的英雄 |
[1:39:58] | Indeed, but he would have launched us | 的确 但他也会再将我们 |
[1:40:00] | into a bloody war that would have ruined us,so there’s that. | 带进一场毁灭所有的战争中 就是这样 |
[1:40:02] | It would be easier to pull my strings if you were back at court. | 如果你在宫廷的话 我施加影响会容易很多 |
[1:40:05] | A new era of peace and prosperity, | 一个和平与繁荣的新时代 |
[1:40:07] | a new day, a door to a new future. | 这是新的一天 通往崭新的未来 |
[1:40:10] | There’s metaphors abound. | 这样的隐喻还很多 |
[1:40:11] | I’m tired. I will think on it. | 我累了 我会考虑的 |
[1:40:14] | Thank you, all. | 谢谢你们 |
[1:40:18] | Obviously, you have chosen | 很明显 你选择向我隐瞒 |
[1:40:19] | to keep the particulars of your dismissal from me. | 你被辞退的具体情况 |
[1:40:22] | I shall leave a gap in the conversation | 我应该在谈话中留个间隙 |
[1:40:24] | for you to remedy that. | 让你来填补 |
[1:40:33] | I do not know of women and their feelings, | 我的确不了解女人和她们的感情 |
[1:40:35] | but I know they nurse their hurts like wailing newborns. | 但我知道她们就像照顾啼哭的新生儿一样照顾她们的伤口 |
[1:40:38] | Godolphin, I feel a surge of desire to see your nose broken. | Godolphin 我突然想看你的鼻子被打烂 |
[1:40:43] | Your point? | 你想说什么 |
[1:40:44] | Your Majesty, | 陛下 |
[1:40:46] | may I broach the matter of Lady Marlborough? | 我可以提一下关于马尔博罗公爵夫人的事吗 |
[1:40:48] | No, you may not. | 不,你不能 |
[1:40:49] | A breach in a dear friendship. | 一段珍贵友谊中的裂口 |
[1:40:51] | Surely this could be healed. | 当然可以被治愈 |
[1:40:52] | Some wounds do not close. | 有些伤口不会愈合 |
[1:40:55] | I have many such. | 那样的我有很多 |
[1:40:57] | One just walks around with them, | 有的常伴身侧 |
[1:40:58] | and sometimes one can feel them filling with blood. | 有的会感到它们充斥在每一滴血液中 |
[1:41:01] | A letter. An apology of some sort that facilitates your return. | 一封信 一封帮助你归来的道歉信 |
[1:41:06] | There are limits to what one can give. | 一个人所能给与的是有限的 |
[1:41:08] | Perhaps she could write you, | 也许她可以给您写信 |
[1:41:09] | and we could attempt to repair at least one wound in our queen? | 我们可以尝试去修复我们女王陛下的至少一道伤口 |
[1:41:17] | Cannot stop her. | 没办法阻止她 |
[1:41:19] | I imagine it’d be pointless, | 我想这毫无意义 |
[1:41:20] | and I would dash the letter into the fire, | 我会将信件扔进火里 |
[1:41:22] | but I cannot stop her. | 但我阻止不了她 |
[1:41:27] | “You… cunt.” | “你个贱人” |
[1:41:38] | “My God, | “天呐” |
[1:41:39] | I miss you.” | “我想你” |
[1:41:48] | Are you sure this is all of the mail? | 你确定这是所有的邮件吗 |
[1:41:51] | You seek something? | 你在找什么吗 |
[1:41:54] | No, I… A fabric piece from my cousin in Florence. | 没有 我在佛罗伦萨的表亲寄来了一块织布 |
[1:41:58] | I’m sure it will come. | 我相信它会到的 |
[1:42:00] | “I dreamt I stabbed you | “我梦见我拿刀刺进了” |
[1:42:05] | in the eye.” | “你的眼睛” |
[1:42:13] | This cannot be all of it. | 这不可能是全部 |
[1:42:15] | – It is, ma’am. – Don’t lean at me! | – 这就是 陛下 – 别靠近我 |
[1:42:16] | Shall we request another fabric piece | 要不我们向你在佛罗伦萨的表亲 |
[1:42:18] | from your cousin in Florence? | 再要一块织布 |
[1:42:20] | Perhaps it was lost or eaten by mice on the long journey. | 也许它在漫长的旅途中丢失了或是被老鼠啃了 |
[1:42:22] | No, I just want to know that all my mail is here. | 不 我想知道是不是我所有的邮件都在这了 |
[1:42:25] | Of course. Footman, go and check again. | 当然 男仆 去再检查一下 |
[1:42:27] | Immediately. | 立刻 |
[1:42:30] | Incompetent. | 无能 |
[1:42:40] | “My dearest… | “我亲爱的” |
[1:42:43] | Mrs. Morley… | “Moley夫人” |
[1:42:50] | I…” | “我” |
[1:43:14] | I am in a quandary… | 我现在有些为难 |
[1:43:16] | and you are my dearest one. | 你是我最亲近的人 |
[1:43:19] | I do not know whether to speak of it. | 我不知道该不该讲 |
[1:43:21] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[1:43:23] | – I’m not sure. – I don’t like this. | – 我不确定 我不喜欢这样 |
[1:43:25] | You’ll lodge this unknowable thing in my brain, | 你把这件不被知晓的事情放进我的脑子里 |
[1:43:27] | and it will eat me with horrible possibilities. | 它会用各种可怕的可能性来吞噬我 |
[1:43:30] | It is not horrible, dear Anne. | 这并不可怕 亲爱的Anne |
[1:43:32] | It is just money. | 只是关于钱 |
[1:43:34] | Money? | 钱 |
[1:43:36] | I have found in the books… | 我在账本里发现了 |
[1:43:40] | large sums of money seem to have flowed to Marlborough, | 大笔的钱似乎流向了马尔博罗公爵 |
[1:43:42] | but are not reflected in the forces’ receipts of expenses. | 但是却没有在军队的开销中反映出来 |
[1:43:45] | What? | 什么 |
[1:43:47] | It is gone. | 钱没了 |
[1:43:49] | Shall I request it back on his return? | 我应该在他回来时把钱要回来吗 |
[1:43:52] | Quietly, perhaps? | 悄悄地 也许 |
[1:43:53] | Are you saying that Sarah diverted money to him? | 你是在说Sarah转移金钱给他吗 |
[1:43:56] | It does seem so. | 看起来是这样 |
[1:43:59] | Some 7,000. | 大概7000镑 |
[1:44:01] | She would not. | 她不会的 |
[1:44:04] | – It is just… – She would not. | – 只是这 – 她不会 |
[1:44:10] | I’m, of course, perhaps mistaken in the bookkeeping. | 我是说 当然 也许记账上出错了 |
[1:44:15] | Sometimes all these numbers are dizzying, | 有时候这些数字让人头晕眼花 |
[1:44:18] | and they’re as fickle as humans. | 它们像人类一样易变 |
[1:44:19] | They often do add up on the second or third attempt. | 常常在第二遍或第三遍就能加到一起 |
[1:44:22] | There’s a simple explanation I’m not seeing. | 这么个简单的解释我竟然没想到 |
[1:44:26] | We shall banish it from our minds. | 我们应该把这想法赶出脑子 |
[1:44:29] | Shall we take the children for a walk in the garden? | 我们要把孩子们带到花园散会步吗 |
[1:44:36] | No, thank you. I need to rest. | 不了 谢谢你 我需要休息 |
[1:44:41] | You may leave. | 你可以走了 |
[1:44:55] | Fuck! | 他妈的 |
[1:44:57] | Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! | 操 操 操 |
[1:45:03] | Fuck! | 操他妈的 |
[1:45:22] | I need to put it back. | 我需要把它放回去 |
[1:45:29] | Be gone. | 走开 |
[1:46:37] | Marlborough is at Southampton. We need a decision. | 马尔博罗公爵已经回到南安普敦了 我们得作出决定 |
[1:46:39] | Your Majesty, if I may… | 陛下 如果我能 |
[1:46:41] | There was very little mail today. | 今天的邮件很少 |
[1:46:44] | Quite. If I may, the situation with Marlborough? | 是的 恕我冒昧 马尔博罗公爵的情况怎么处理 |
[1:46:47] | He is stealing from me. | 他一直在从我这偷东西 |
[1:46:49] | What? | 什么 |
[1:46:51] | Your Majesty, that is preposterous. | 陛下 这太荒谬了 |
[1:46:53] | Lady Abigail, privy purse, | Abigail女士 我的私用金 |
[1:46:55] | is it not true they have stolen from me? | 他们是不是从我这偷了 |
[1:46:57] | Damaged us? | 损害了我们 |
[1:47:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:47:05] | It is all there in black and white. | 那么现在黑白分明 |
[1:47:07] | She must be ruined, | 她必须被惩罚 |
[1:47:09] | banished from their beloved England. | 把他们从挚爱的英格兰中驱逐出去 |
[1:47:11] | They are not loyal. | 他们并不忠诚 |
[1:47:12] | They would hurt us, our country, the queen. | 他们会伤害到我们 我们的国家 和女王 |
[1:47:16] | – Your Majesty, if I may… – No, you may not! | – 陛下 如果我能 – 不 不行 |
[1:47:18] | He will be charged. They will be banished. | 他会被控告 他们会被驱逐出境 |
[1:47:20] | I have spoken. Get out! | 我已经说过了 出去 |
[1:47:52] | The mail is here. | 信到了 |
[1:48:02] | I suddenly feel so tired of England, my darling. | 我突然感觉对英格兰如此厌倦 亲爱的 |
[1:48:05] | Perhaps we should go somewhere else. | 也许我们该去个别的地方 |
[1:49:20] | Anne Anne? | |
[1:49:25] | Darling Anne? | 亲爱的Anne |
[1:49:28] | Let’s get you in a chair. | 让我把你扶上椅子 |
[1:49:29] | How dare you touch the queen like that! | 你怎么敢这样碰你的女王 |
[1:49:33] | – I’m sorry. – I did not ask you to speak. | – 对不起 – 我没有让你说话 |
[1:49:43] | Rub my leg. | 按摩我的腿 |
[1:50:17] | – You should lie down. – You shall speak when asked to. | – 你应该躺下 – 你让你说话时你再说 |
[1:50:32] | I feel dizzy. | 我觉得头晕 |
[1:50:34] | I need to hold on to something to. | 我需要抓住点什么 |