英文名称:The Father
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:57] | 导 演 佛罗莱恩·泽勒 | |
[01:27] | What Power art thou – Andreas Scholl | 背景乐 |
[02:06] | 根据佛罗莱恩·泽勒 的舞台剧《父亲》改编 | |
[02:17] | Dad? It’s me. | 爸爸 我来了 |
[02:23] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[02:33] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[02:37] | – What are you doing here? – What do you think? | – 你来做什么 – 你以为呢 |
[02:48] | So, what happened? | 到底怎么回事儿 |
[02:50] | Nothing. | 没什么啊 |
[02:51] | – Oh, tell me. – I just did. Nothing happened. | – 别撒谎 – 我说了 没什么 |
[02:54] | – Nothing happened? – No. | – 没什么事儿 – 是啊 |
[02:56] | I’ve just had her on the phone. | 我才和她通了电话 |
[02:58] | So? What does that prove? | 怎么了 这能说明啥 |
[02:59] | You can’t go on behaving like this. | 你不能再这样下去了 |
[03:01] | It’s my flat, isn’t it? This is incredible. | 这可是我的家 真是莫名其妙 |
[03:03] | You burst in on me as if… I’ve no idea who she is, this woman. | 你突然闯进来质问我 就好像…我是完全没搞懂那个女人 |
[03:07] | I never asked her for anything. | 我从来没求助过她 |
[03:09] | – She’s here to help you. – To help me do what? | – 她是来帮你的 – 帮我什么 |
[03:12] | I don’t need her. I don’t need anyone. | 我不需要她 我不需要任何帮助 |
[03:33] | She told me you’d called her a little bitch. | 她告诉我你曾叫她”小婊子” |
[03:35] | I don’t know what else. | 不知道还有其他什么 |
[03:37] | Maybe. I don’t remember. | 可能吧 我不记得了 |
[03:41] | – She was in tears. – Because I called her a little bitch? | – 她都哭了 – 因为我叫她小婊子 |
[03:44] | No. She told me that you’d threatened her physically. | 不 她说你还动手威胁过她 |
[03:48] | Me? | 我 |
[03:50] | Physically? | 动手 |
[03:54] | She has no idea what she’s talking about. | 她完全就是一派胡言 |
[03:56] | This woman is raving mad. Believe me. | 这个女人是个疯子 相信我 |
[03:59] | Best if she does leave. Believe me. | 她最好滚得远远的 相信我 |
[04:01] | Especially as… | 尤其是… |
[04:03] | As what? | 是什么 |
[04:08] | I didn’t wanna tell you this, but since you must know, | 我本不想告诉你的 但还是让你知道最好 |
[04:11] | I suspect she was… | 我怀疑她… |
[04:13] | – She… – She was what? | – 她… – 她怎么了 |
[04:16] | – She was stealing from me. – Angela? | – 她是个小偷 – 安琪拉 |
[04:19] | What are you talking about? | 到底怎么回事儿 |
[04:20] | I’m telling you, she stole my watch. | 告诉你吧 她偷了我的手表 |
[04:22] | – Your watch? – Yes. Yes. | – 你的手表 – 是的 是的 |
[04:24] | – Isn’t it more likely you just lost it – No. I already had my suspicions. | – 会不会是你自己弄丢了 – 没有 我早就怀疑她了 |
[04:28] | So I set a trap for her. | 所以我给她设了一个局 |
[04:30] | I left my watch somewhere in the open to see if she’d pinch it or… | 我故意把手表随处放着 看她会不会去顺手牵羊… |
[04:35] | Where? Where did you leave it? | 哪儿 你把手表放哪儿了 |
[04:37] | I don’t know and I don’t remember. | 不知道 我已经记不得了 |
[04:39] | All I know is it’s nowhere to be found. I can’t find it. | 我只知道手表不见了 我到处都找不到 |
[04:42] | There’s your proof. That girl stole my watch. I know she did. | 这就是证据 那个女人偷了我的手表 一定是她 |
[04:48] | Yeah. | 肯定 |
[04:55] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[05:00] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[05:03] | We have to talk, Dad. | 我们需要谈谈 爸 |
[05:05] | That’s what we’re doing, isn’t it? | 我们这不就正在谈吗 |
[05:07] | No, I mean, seriously. | 不 我是说好好谈谈 |
[05:10] | That’s the third one you’ve… | 这已经是第三个被你… |
[05:12] | I’m telling you, I don’t need her or anyone else. | 我告诉你了 我不需要她或其他任何人的帮助 |
[05:15] | I can manage very well on my own. | 我自己可以照顾好自己 |
[05:19] | Wasn’t easy to find her. This isn’t easy. | 我好不容易才请到她 费尽了心思 |
[05:23] | She looked really good. Lots of great qualities. | 她真的很不错 非常的专业 |
[05:27] | And now she doesn’t want to work here anymore. | 但现在她不想再来这里工作了 |
[05:29] | You are not listening to what I’m telling you. | 你没听到我刚刚说的吗 |
[05:32] | That girl stole my watch. | 那个女人偷了我的手表 |
[05:35] | I’m not going to live with a thief, do you understand? | 我可不想有个贼在我身边 明白吗 |
[05:40] | Have you looked under the bath? | 你去浴缸下面找过了吗 |
[05:44] | – What? – Under the bath by the pipes | – 什么 – 浴缸下面的水管旁边 |
[05:45] | – where you hide your valuables. – How do you know that? | – 你不是都把贵重物品藏在那儿嘛 – 你怎么知道 |
[05:48] | – Tell me the truth. – I just know. | – 快告诉我 – 我一直都知道 |
[05:50] | – Have you been looking in my hiding place? – No. | – 你翻过我藏东西的地方 – 没有 |
[05:52] | Then how do you know that’s where I keep my valuables? | 那你怎么知道我在那里藏了贵重物品 |
[05:55] | I found it by accident. | 我无意中发现的 |
[05:59] | – You… – Dad. | – 你… -爸爸 |
[06:02] | Dad! | 爸 |
[06:04] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[06:07] | I haven’t touched anything! | 我什么东西都没碰 |
[06:57] | You found it, then? | 你找到了 |
[06:58] | – What? – Your watch. | – 什么 – 你的手表 |
[07:02] | Oh, yes. | 噢 是的 |
[07:04] | So you realize Angela had nothing to do with it? | 这下你知道不关安琪拉的事了吧 |
[07:09] | Only because I hid it, luckily, just in time. | 还好是因为我及时把它藏起来了 |
[07:12] | Otherwise I’d be sitting here, talking to you | 否则我就只能坐在这儿和你说话 |
[07:14] | with no means of knowing what time it was. | 却不知道现在是几点钟了 |
[07:17] | It’s five o’clock, if you’re interested. | 如果你想问的话 现在是下午5点钟 |
[07:20] | Myself, I am interested. | 反正我是想知道 |
[07:22] | Pardon me for breathing. | 原谅我呼吸有点困难 |
[07:28] | – Have you had your pills? – Yes. | – 你服药了吗 – 吃了 |
[07:32] | Why do you look at me as if something’s wrong? | 你用这种眼神看着我干嘛 |
[07:34] | Everything is fine, Anne. | 一切都很正常 安妮 |
[07:37] | World is turning. | 地球照常在转 |
[07:41] | You’ve always been that way. A worrier. | 你总是这样心事重重的 |
[07:44] | Whereas your sister… | 而你的妹妹… |
[07:49] | Where is she, by the way? Have you heard from her? | 对了 她到哪儿去了 你和她联系过吗 |
[07:54] | I’m asking you a question. | 我在问你问题 |
[08:04] | I’m going to have to move, Dad. | 我准备搬走了 爸 |
[08:08] | I’m going to have to leave London. | 我准备离开伦敦 |
[08:12] | Really? | 真的 |
[08:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:15] | We talked about this. Do you remember? | 我们早就谈过了 还记得吗 |
[08:17] | Is that why you’re so keen on this nurse living with me? | 所以你才想尽办法让那个护士到我家里来吗 |
[08:20] | Obviously, it is. | 显然就是这个原因 |
[08:22] | The rats are leaving the ship. | “老鼠准备离开船了” |
[08:35] | I won’t be here. | 我不会随时在这儿 |
[08:38] | I won’t be able to come here every day. You need to understand that. | 我不能每天都到这里来 你要明白这一点 |
[08:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:44] | So you’re leaving. | 那你是准备离开了 |
[08:47] | When? I mean, why? | 什么时候 我是说 为什么 |
[08:50] | I’ve met someone. | 我喜欢上了一个人 |
[08:52] | You? | 你 |
[08:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:57] | – You mean, a man? – Yes. | – 你是说 一个男人 – 是的 |
[08:59] | Really? | 真的 |
[09:01] | You don’t have to sound so surprised. | 你不用这么惊讶 |
[09:03] | No, no, it’s just that, I mean… | 没 没 我只是觉得… |
[09:06] | You have to admit that since… | 你得承认 自从… |
[09:10] | – James? – James. | – 詹姆斯 – 詹姆斯 |
[09:13] | There hasn’t been a lot of… | 那还是不久以前… |
[09:17] | – What does he do anyway? – He lives in Paris. | – 那他是做什么的 – 他住在巴黎 |
[09:20] | So I’m going to go live there. | 所以我会到巴黎去 |
[09:22] | You in Paris? | 你去巴黎 |
[09:25] | You’re not gonna do that, are you? | 你不会真的要去那儿吧 |
[09:27] | Wake up. They don’t even speak English. | 醒醒 那儿甚至不说英文 |
[09:36] | So, if I understand correctly, | 那我是不是可以说 |
[09:39] | you’re leaving me. | 你这是要离开我了 |
[09:41] | Is that it? | 是这样吗 |
[09:43] | You’re abandoning me. | 你抛弃我了 |
[09:45] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[09:51] | What’s going to become of me? | 我以后会怎么样呢 |
[09:57] | Obviously, this is very important to me, | 若不是对我如此重要 |
[10:00] | otherwise I wouldn’t be going. | 我也不会选择离开 |
[10:02] | I… I really love him. | 我…我真的很爱他 |
[10:07] | And I can come back and see you often. | 我可以经常回来看你的 |
[10:09] | At the weekends. | 周末的时候 |
[10:11] | But I can’t leave you here on your own. It’s not possible. | 所以我不能让你一个人待在这儿 那不可能 |
[10:16] | That’s why, if… | 这就是为何… |
[10:19] | If you refuse to have a carer, I’m going to have to… | 如果你拒绝请护理员 那我不得不… |
[10:22] | To what | 干什么 |
[10:25] | To wha | 干什么 |
[10:29] | You have to understand, Dad. | 你必须明白 爸爸 |
[10:32] | Anne? | 安妮 |
[10:34] | You’re going to have to what? | 你不得不去做什么 |
[11:50] | Bellini: Norma, Act 1: “Casta diva” Norma, Chorus – Maria Callas | 背景乐 |
[13:14] | Anne? | 安妮 |
[13:18] | Anne? | 安妮 |
[13:42] | Is there anybody there? | 谁在那儿 |
[14:08] | Everything all right? | 一切还好吗 |
[14:10] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[14:13] | – Sorry? – Who are you? | – 什么 – 你是谁 |
[14:16] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[14:19] | What are you doing in my flat? | 你在我的公寓做什么 |
[14:23] | Anthony, it’s me, Paul. | 安东尼 是我 保罗 |
[14:26] | Who? | 谁 |
[14:27] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[14:31] | I live here. | 我住在这里 |
[14:33] | – You? – Yes. | – 你 – 是的 |
[14:35] | – You live here? – Yes. | – 你住在这儿 – 是的 |
[14:39] | You live here in my flat? | 你住在我的公寓里 |
[14:42] | Oh, that’s the best yet. | 真是太莫名其妙了 |
[14:44] | What is this nonsense? | 这是怎么一回事 |
[14:49] | I’m gonna phone Anne. | 我去给安妮打个电话 |
[14:53] | Your daughter. | 你的女儿 |
[14:55] | Yes, thank you. I know who Anne is. | 噢谢谢 我知道安妮是谁 |
[14:58] | Do you know Anne? Are you a friend of hers? | 你认识安妮 你是她的朋友吗 |
[15:01] | I’m speaking to you! | 我在问你 |
[15:04] | Do you know Anne? | 你认识安妮吗 |
[15:07] | I’m her husband. | 我是她的丈夫 |
[15:10] | – Her husband? – Yes. | – 她的丈夫 – 是的 |
[15:13] | Since when? | 打什么时候 |
[15:17] | Coming up for ten years. | 已经结婚十年了 |
[15:21] | Ah, yes, yes. | 啊 是了 是了 |
[15:23] | Of course, yes, yes. | 当然 对 对 |
[15:25] | Obviously. | 那是自然 |
[15:27] | Ten years already? But I thought… | 已经十年了 但我以为… |
[15:29] | Aren’t you… | 你们不是… |
[15:31] | – separated? – Who? | – 分手了吗 – 谁 |
[15:34] | – Anne and me? – Yes, you aren’t? | – 安妮和我 – 对 没有分吗 |
[15:37] | No. | 没有 |
[15:38] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[15:40] | Yes, Anthony. | 确定 安东尼 |
[15:42] | But this thing about France, | 但是关于法国那事儿 |
[15:43] | wasn’t she supposed to be going to Paris to…? | 她不是准备到巴黎去… |
[15:46] | – Wasn’t she…? – Hello, darling. Yes, it’s me. | – 她不是… – 哈喽 亲爱的 是我 |
[15:50] | No, it’s just your father isn’t feeling very well. | 不 我是感觉你的父亲状态不是很好 |
[15:53] | I think he’d like to see you. | 我觉得他想要见到你 |
[15:56] | Fine. Don’t be too long. | 行吧 尽快回来 |
[16:01] | She’s just doing some shopping. | 她正在买东西 |
[16:03] | She’ll be… | 她将会… |
[16:05] | – up in a minute. – Oh, good. | – 很快回来 – 噢 那就好 |
[16:08] | She told me… | 她告诉我说… |
[16:10] | The other day she told me she was going to go live in Paris. | 前几天她说她准备搬到巴黎去 |
[16:13] | – She told me. – Paris? | – 她是这么说的 – 巴黎 |
[16:14] | – Yes. – What was she going to do in Paris? | – 没错 – 她去巴黎干什么 |
[16:18] | She met a Frenchman. | 她遇到了一个法国人 |
[16:20] | I don’t think so, Anthony. | 我不这么认为 安东尼 |
[16:23] | Yes, she did. She told me the other day. I’m not an idiot. | 没错 她那天就是这么对我说的 我没那么愚钝 |
[16:26] | She told me she was moving to go and live with him. And… | 她说她要搬过去和那个男人生活 并且… |
[16:30] | I even remember telling her it was a stupid idea | 我还记得告诉过她这个想法很愚蠢 |
[16:33] | because they don’t even speak English. | 因为他们甚至不说英文 |
[16:39] | – You don’t know about this? – No. | – 你不知道这个事儿吗 – 不知道 |
[16:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:43] | – Have I put my foot in it? – Don’t worry. | – 我好像太多嘴了 – 别担心 |
[16:46] | She hasn’t mentioned it to me, but I’m sure she’s intending to. | 她没有对我提起此事 但我相信她会告诉我的 |
[16:50] | – So you do know about the Frenchman? – No. | – 所以你知道法国人的事儿 – 不 |
[16:53] | Oops-a-daisy. | 没事儿没事儿 |
[16:57] | Never mind. Chin up! | 不要紧 振作点 |
[17:00] | They all end up leaving sooner or later. | 他们迟早都会分手的 |
[17:03] | I speak from experience. | 这可是我经验之谈 |
[17:06] | Do you want something to drink while we’re waiting? | 你想喝点什么吗 |
[17:08] | Glass of water? Fruit juice? | 开水 果汁 |
[17:11] | No, it’s just, I was… | 不 我只是… |
[17:14] | I was gonna say something. | 我只是想说个什么事儿来着 |
[17:20] | Yeah. It’s because of that girl, that nurse. | 对了 就是有关那个护士的事 |
[17:24] | – Laura? – I’ve forgotten the name. | – 劳拉 – 我忘了名字了 |
[17:25] | That girl your wife insists on handing me over to. | 就是你的妻子执意要安排给我的那个女孩 |
[17:28] | You know about this. As if I’m unable to manage on my own. | 你知道这事儿 就好像我自己不能照顾好自己似的 |
[17:32] | She told me, your wife told me that I needed the help of this… | 她说 你的妻子说我需要帮助… |
[17:36] | Even though I can manage perfectly well on my own. | 哪怕我明明可以照顾好自己的 |
[17:38] | Even if she does have to go abroad to Paris, your wife. | 即使你的妻子真的要去巴黎 |
[17:47] | See, I don’t understand why she persists in… | 我不明白她为什么坚持要… |
[17:53] | Look at me. Just take a look at me. | 你看 瞧瞧我 |
[17:57] | – Paul. – That’s right, Paul. | – 保罗 – 对 保罗 |
[17:59] | Take a good look at me. I can still manage on my own. | 好好瞧瞧我 我可以照顾好自己的 |
[18:03] | Don’t you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[18:05] | I mean, I’m not completely… | 我是说 我并没有完全… |
[18:10] | You agree? Of course you agree. | 你赞同吗 你当然赞同 |
[18:12] | But… her. | 但是…她 |
[18:16] | I don’t know where this stupid obsession comes from. | 不知道她这种愚蠢的执念从哪儿来的 |
[18:21] | She’s always been that way, ever since she was little. | 她一直是这个样子 打小时候就是这样 |
[18:24] | Thing is, she’s not very bright. | 其实 她不是很聪慧 |
[18:27] | You know, she’s not very… | 知道吗 她不是很… |
[18:30] | Not very intelligent. She gets that from her mother. | 不是很聪明 从她母亲那儿遗传的 |
[18:34] | I think she tries to do the best she can for you, Anthony. | 我觉得她尽力所做的一切都是为你好 安东尼 |
[18:37] | The best she can, the best she can, yeah. | 她尽力了 她尽力了 也许吧 |
[18:40] | I never asked her for anything. | 我从没要求她任何事 |
[18:43] | I don’t know what she’s cooking up against me, | 我不明白她为什么要这么刁难我 |
[18:45] | but she’s cooking something up. | 但她确实在和我对着干 |
[18:47] | She’s cooking something up, that I do know. | 她在刁难我 这我很清楚 |
[18:50] | I suspect she wants to put me in a home for… | 我怀疑她想把我送进养老院… |
[18:57] | Yes, I’ve seen the signs. | 我早发现有这个迹象了 |
[19:00] | But let me be absolutely clear. | 但请让我把话说清楚 |
[19:04] | I am not leaving my flat. | 我绝不会离开我的公寓 |
[19:07] | I am not leaving my flat! | 我绝不会离开我的公寓 |
[19:12] | – This isn’t your flat, Anthony. – Sorry? | – 这不是你的公寓 安东尼 – 什么 |
[19:16] | If you remember, you moved here… | 如果你还记得的话 你搬到这里来… |
[19:18] | You moved to our place while you were waiting… | 你搬到我们这儿来是为了等… |
[19:20] | For what? | 等什么 |
[19:22] | For a new carer. | 等新请来的护理员 |
[19:24] | Because you quarreled with the last one. With Angela. | 因为你和上一个护理员安琪拉闹掰了 |
[19:27] | Oh, did I? | 噢 是吗 |
[19:28] | That’s why you’re staying in our place while you wait. | 这就是为什么你暂时搬过来的原因 |
[19:32] | – So, James… – Paul. | – 那么 詹姆斯… – 保罗 |
[19:34] | Right, Paul. | 对 保罗 |
[19:36] | So you’re telling me this is your place? | 你是说这儿是你们的公寓 |
[19:40] | Yes. | 没错 |
[19:42] | Now I’ve heard everything. | 这下我明白了 |
[19:46] | – It’s me. – Ah, there she is. | – 我回来了 -啊 她回来了 |
[19:52] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[19:53] | Nothing much. Your father seemed a bit confused. | 没什么事儿 你父亲似乎有点困惑 |
[19:57] | Is something wrong? | 怎么了 |
[20:01] | What is this nonsense? | 这是怎么回事 |
[20:03] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[20:08] | Where’s Anne? | 安妮在哪儿 |
[20:10] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[20:11] | Anne. Where is she? | 安妮 她在哪儿 |
[20:15] | I’m here. | 我就在这儿啊 |
[20:17] | I just went down to do some shopping. I’m back now. | 我刚刚下楼买东西去了 我这不回来了吗 |
[20:24] | Oh, I see. | 噢 明白了 |
[20:32] | What did you buy? | 你买了些什么 |
[20:33] | Chicken. Does that sound good? Are you hungry? | 鸡肉 还不错吧 你饿了吗 |
[20:36] | Yes, why not? | 嗯 没错 |
[20:38] | Here, let me have it. I’ll fix everything. | 给我吧 我来弄饭 |
[20:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:13] | Paul said you weren’t feeling very well. | 保罗说你有点不舒服 |
[21:17] | I’m fine, thank you. | 我没事 谢谢 |
[21:24] | You look… | 你看上去… |
[21:27] | worried. | 有点担忧 |
[21:30] | No, it’s just… | 没有 只是… |
[21:34] | Just what? | 只是什么 |
[21:39] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[21:43] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[21:46] | I was making a cup of tea in the kitchen. | 我正在厨房里泡茶 |
[21:52] | I was alone in the flat, and suddenly I heard… | 我当时一个人在公寓里 突然听到… |
[21:55] | a noise. | 响声 |
[21:56] | Then I came in here and there was your husband. | 然后我过来看到了你的丈夫 |
[21:59] | Who? | 谁 |
[22:01] | – Your husband. – What husband? | – 你的丈夫 -谁的丈夫 |
[22:03] | Well, yours, my dear. Not mine. | 你的丈夫 亲爱的 不是我的 |
[22:05] | James? | 詹姆斯 |
[22:07] | Your husband. | 你的丈夫 |
[22:09] | I’m not married, Dad. | 我没有再婚 爸爸 |
[22:11] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[22:14] | I got divorced more than five years ago. | 我5年前就已经离婚了 |
[22:16] | You remember. | 你记得吗 |
[22:19] | – Well, then, who’s he? – Well, who? | – 那 他是谁 – 哪个他 |
[22:25] | Are you doing this on purpose? Him who just left with the chicken. | 你是故意在逗我吗 他刚拿着鸡肉去厨房了 |
[22:28] | – The chicken? – You handed over a chicken a minute ago. | – 鸡肉 – 几分钟前你手上还提着鸡肉 |
[22:31] | What are you on about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[22:33] | Did you not hand over a chicken to someone? | 你难道没有把鸡肉交给谁吗 |
[22:35] | – The chicken! – What chicken? | – 那袋鸡肉 – 哪来的鸡肉 |
[22:37] | What are you talking about, Dad? | 你到底在说什么 爸爸 |
[22:51] | Well, he was here just now. | 他刚才明明在这儿 |
[22:53] | I think you’re mistaken. There’s no one here. | 我想你搞错了 这儿没有人 |
[22:56] | – He’s vanished. – Who? | – 他消失了 – 谁 |
[23:00] | The man with the chicken? | 提着鸡肉的男人 |
[23:02] | Your husband! | 你的丈夫 |
[23:04] | Why are you smiling? | 你笑什么 |
[23:05] | Nothing. I’m sorry. Sorry. | 没什么 我很抱歉 |
[23:10] | All this nonsense is driving me crazy. | 这些鬼事快把我逼疯了 |
[23:37] | What’s the matter, Dad? | 你怎么了 爸 |
[23:42] | There’s something funny going on. | 发生了些莫名其妙的事 |
[23:45] | Believe me, there is something funny going on. | 相信我 发生了莫名其妙的事 |
[23:49] | Come, sit down. Come on. | 来 坐下 过来 |
[23:58] | Now, don’t worry. | 别忧心了 |
[24:01] | Everything will sort itself out. | 一切都会过去的 |
[24:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:07] | Yes, it will. | 会过去的 |
[24:10] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[24:13] | Have you taken your medication? | 你吃药了吗 |
[24:16] | What’s that got to do with anything? | 这和吃药有什么关系 |
[24:18] | Let’s give you your medication. | 我去给你拿药 |
[24:19] | The evening dose. | 晚上的剂量 |
[24:21] | Then you’ll feel better. | 你会觉得好些的 |
[24:25] | It’s been going on for some time. | 这已经持续好一段时间了 |
[24:28] | Strange things going on around us. | 莫名其妙的事不断发生 |
[24:30] | Haven’t you noticed? | 你没注意到吗 |
[24:35] | There was this man claiming this was not my flat. | 那个男人声称这里不是我的公寓 |
[24:40] | A really unsympathetic-looking man. | 一个看起来完全没同情心的人 |
[24:43] | A bit like your husband, only worse. | 有点像你丈夫 不过更糟糕 |
[24:47] | It’s the best yet, don’t you think? In my flat. He told me. | 这可真是 你知道吗 在我的公寓里说这种话 |
[24:56] | But… | 不过… |
[25:02] | This is my flat. | 这确实是我的公寓 |
[25:04] | Isn’t it? | 对吗 |
[25:06] | Anne? | 安妮 |
[25:09] | Isn’t it? | 对不对 |
[25:11] | Tell me, Anne, this really is my flat. | 告诉我 安妮 这确实是我的公寓 |
[25:16] | Isn’t it? | 是吗 |
[25:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:52] | No. You can’t imagine how difficult it is sometimes. | 不 你不知道有时候真的很难 |
[25:55] | The other day, he didn’t even recognize me. | 前几天 他甚至连我都不认识了 |
[25:58] | I know. | 是啊 |
[26:00] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[26:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:04] | As long as he likes her, that’s the main thing, isn’t it? | 关键是他要喜欢她 这才是重点 对吧 |
[26:07] | And to know that he’ll be happy. | 知道他会感到幸福 |
[26:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:15] | No, that’s a good idea. Yeah, absolutely. | 对 那是个好办法 绝对的 |
[26:17] | Hope so. | 希望如此 |
[26:19] | She seemed nice on the phone. | 她在电话里听起来还不错 |
[26:25] | Well, I’ll let you know how it goes. | 我会告诉你结果怎样 |
[26:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:32] | Right, right. | 对 对 |
[26:34] | Okay. Speak soon. Lots of love. Bye. | 好的 尽快给你回话 拜 |
[26:54] | – Hello. – Hello. I’m not too early, am I? | – 哈喽 – 哈喽 我不会来得太早了吧 |
[26:56] | No, no, not at all. Come in. | 不 完全不会 请进 |
[26:59] | – Come in. – Thanks. | – 请进 – 谢谢 |
[27:02] | So come in. | 进来吧 |
[27:03] | – Thanks for coming around. – That’s okay. | – 感谢你过来 – 别客气 |
[27:07] | My father’s just in his room. Would you like something to drink? | 我父亲正在他的房间里 想喝点什么 |
[27:10] | – No, thanks. – Okay. Please make yourself comfortable. | -不用了 谢谢 – 好的 别拘束 |
[27:13] | I… | 我… |
[27:15] | Yeah, so I was telling you, | 我之前告诉你 |
[27:16] | – my father is upset by the whole idea… – That’s okay. | – 我父亲对这个事很反感… – 没事儿 |
[27:20] | Yeah, so it can cause him to… | 这让他觉得… |
[27:24] | I think he’s quite annoyed with me. | 我想他很生我的气 |
[27:27] | I’m just telling you this because he is capable of reacting unexpectedly. | 我告诉你这个是因为他有时的反应会很出乎意料 |
[27:32] | Has he lived on his own up till now? | 他一直是一个人在生活吗 |
[27:34] | Yes. He was in a flat not far from here. | 是的 他曾住在离这儿不远的公寓里 |
[27:37] | Which worked. | 本来一切都还好 |
[27:38] | And I was able to pop in on him practically every day. | 我可以每天不定时的去看看他 |
[27:41] | But we’ve had to cometo another arrangement. | 但现在我们不得不另行安排 |
[27:43] | – It wasn’t viable anymore. – I understand. | – 以前那种方式没法继续了 – 我明白 |
[27:46] | He’s had several carers, one after another. | 给他请过不少护理员 一个接着一个 |
[27:51] | He finds it difficult to get on with them. | 但他和那些护理员很难相处 |
[27:54] | He has his ways. | 他有他自己的行为方式 |
[27:57] | That’s why I moved him in here with me. | 所以我让他搬过来和我住 |
[27:59] | But I’m finding it quite difficult to manage on my own. | 但我一个人很难去处理所有的事 |
[28:02] | It’s a bit much ’cause I have to work, and that’s why I need someone to help me. | 毕竟我还要上班 所以我需要找个人来帮我 |
[28:08] | – Did I hear the bell? – Dad. Yes. | – 是门铃响了吗 – 爸爸 是的 |
[28:10] | Ding-dong. | 叮咚 |
[28:12] | – I’d like you to meet Laura. – How do you do, sir? | – 我想让你认识一下劳拉 – 你好 先生 |
[28:15] | I explained to you that Laura was going to come by today | 我告诉过你今天劳拉会来这儿 |
[28:17] | so that you two could meet. | 这样你们就能见一面了 |
[28:18] | – Hello. – Hello. | – 哈喽 – 哈喽 |
[28:20] | – I say, you’re gorgeous. – Thank you. | – 我想说 你美极了 – 谢谢 |
[28:23] | But I… | 但我… |
[28:26] | Haven’t we met before? | 我们以前认识吗 |
[28:28] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 不认识 |
[28:29] | Are you sure? I have a distinct impression that I’ve seen you before. | 你确定 我总觉得我在哪里看到过你 |
[28:33] | So Laura has come round to meet us | 劳拉过来先和我们见个面 |
[28:36] | so she can get an idea of how you live | 这样她可以先了解一下你的生活 |
[28:38] | and to what extent she might be able to help you. | 然后再看该如何来帮助你 |
[28:40] | I know, dear. I know that. You’ve already told me a hundred times. | 我明白 亲爱的 明白 你早就告诉我无数遍了 |
[28:44] | My daughter has… | 我女儿有点… |
[28:46] | a tendency to repeat herself. | 有点喜欢唠叨 |
[28:48] | But you know what it’s like, it’s an age thing. | 不过你知道的 年纪大了就是这样 |
[28:51] | Would you like a drink? | 想喝点什么吗 |
[28:53] | You’re very kind, but no, thanks. | 谢谢你 不过不用了 |
[28:54] | An aperitif? Are you sure? | 不来杯酒 你确定 |
[28:56] | A little aperitif. Time for an aperitif, no, no? | 就一小杯酒 正是喝酒的时候了 不需要吗 |
[29:00] | Just a moment, I’ll be back. | 稍等 马上回来 |
[29:04] | He’s going to find his watch. | 他去找他的手表了 |
[29:07] | – I must say, he’s charming. – Yeah. Not always. | – 我得说 他还挺可爱的 – 他可不总是这样 |
[29:22] | Just as I thought, time for an aperitif! | 我就知道 喝开胃酒的时候到了 |
[29:25] | I have two watches. I’ve always had two. | 我有两块手表 一直都有两块 |
[29:27] | One on my wrist and the other in my head. | 一块戴在手上 另一块在我脑袋里 |
[29:30] | It’s always been that way. | 一直都是这个样子 |
[29:31] | – Now, what would you like, young lady? – Dad. | – 那么 你想喝点什么呢 年轻人 – 爸爸 |
[29:35] | I’m allowed to offer our guest a drink, am I not? What will it be? | 我只是想请客人喝点东西而已 难道这也不行吗 |
[29:41] | – What are you going to have? – A small whiskey. | – 你准备喝什么 – 一小杯威士忌 |
[29:43] | I’ll have the same. | 那我也来一杯吧 |
[29:45] | Splendid. Two small whiskies coming up. | 好极了 两杯威士忌马上就到 |
[29:49] | Anne, please. | 安妮 去倒下酒 |
[29:52] | It’s okay, Anne, I’m not going to offer you a drink. | 放心 安妮 我不会叫你也喝酒的 |
[29:55] | She never touches alcohol. Not a drop. | 她从不喝酒 滴酒不沾 |
[29:57] | – It’s true. – Never. Not a drop, yeah. | – 没错 -从不 滴酒不沾 |
[30:01] | That’s why she seems so… | 这就是为何她看起来那么… |
[30:03] | – So what? – Sober. | – 怎样 – 矜持 |
[30:05] | Her mother was the same. The soberest woman I’ve ever met. | 她母亲也这样 是我遇到过的最矜持的女人 |
[30:11] | Oh, dear. | 噢 亲爱的 |
[30:13] | Silly. | 傻气 |
[30:14] | Whereas her little sister was quite a different story. | 不过她的妹妹就完全不是这个样子 |
[30:17] | You have two daughters? | 你有两个女儿 |
[30:18] | Even though I hardly ever hear from the other one. | 虽然我已经很久没有小女儿的消息了 |
[30:20] | All the same, she was always my favorite. | 不过她一直是我的最爱 |
[30:23] | She was a painter. Look, there you are. | 她是个画家 你瞧 那儿 |
[30:25] | The Pirouette. Beautiful, isn’t it? | 《芭蕾舞者》 很美 对吧 |
[30:27] | Yes, it is. | 是的 很美 |
[30:28] | Yes. | 没错 |
[30:31] | A dazzling girl. | 耀眼的女孩子 |
[30:33] | I don’t understand why she never gets in touch. Never. | 我不明白她为什么从来不联系我 从来没有 |
[30:37] | Your whiskey. | 你的威士忌 |
[30:39] | – Thank you. – Cheers. | – 谢谢 – 干杯 |
[30:49] | I’d give everything I own for a glass of whiskey. Don’t you agree? | 我愿意用我的一切来换一杯威士忌 你知道吗 |
[30:52] | Well, I don’t own all that much, so… | 我觉得还好吧 所以… |
[30:55] | Really? What do you do for a living? | 是吗 你是做什么的 |
[31:00] | I look after other people. | 我专门负责照顾人 |
[31:01] | Other people? | 照顾人 |
[31:03] | Yeah, my job is to help people who need help. | 是的 我的工作就是帮助其他人 |
[31:08] | Sounds like those girls you’re always trying to dump off on me. | 听起来就像你一直想给我安排的那些女孩一样 |
[31:10] | Must be a difficult job though, isn’t it? | 这工作做起来很难吧 |
[31:12] | Spending all day with one of those… | 一整天陪着那些… |
[31:14] | I couldn’t stand it. Am I right? | 要是我可受不了 对吧 |
[31:18] | What about you? What did you do for a living? | 那你呢 你是做什么的 |
[31:20] | Oh, I was a dancer. | 噢 我是个舞蹈家 |
[31:22] | – Were you? – Yes. | – 不会吧 – 真的 |
[31:23] | – Dad. – What? | – 爸爸 – 怎么了 |
[31:25] | – You were an engineer. – What do you know about it? | – 你曾是个工程师啊 – 你知道啥 |
[31:29] | Yes, tap dancing was my specialty. | 没错 我尤其擅长踢踏舞 |
[31:31] | – Really? – You seem surprised. | – 真的 – 你不相信吗 |
[31:33] | – A little bit. – Why? | – 有一点 – 为什么 |
[31:35] | Don’t you believe me, or you find that difficult to imagine? | 你不相信我吗 觉得那个太不可思议了 |
[31:38] | Of course. It’s just… I’ve always loved tap dancing. | 当然不是 只是…我一直都很喜欢踢踏舞 |
[31:42] | You, really? I’m still great at it. I’ll show you. | 真的吗 我现在依然跳得很好 瞧着 |
[31:49] | Jolly good. Why are you laughing? | 不错吧 你笑什么 |
[31:53] | Sorry. Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[31:54] | I know who she reminds me of. | 我知道她看起来像谁了 |
[31:56] | Who? | 谁 |
[31:57] | It’s Lucy. Lucy, when she was younger. | 像露西 露西 像她年轻时的样子 |
[31:59] | – Lucy? – Yeah, my other daughter. | – 露西 – 对 我另一个女儿 |
[32:01] | That’s right. There is a resemblance, don’t you think? | 对的 你不觉得她们很像吗 |
[32:04] | – Yeah, maybe. – Yes. | – 也许是吧 – 是的 |
[32:07] | Yes. | 没错 |
[32:09] | Her unbearable habit of laughing inanely. | 她那种让人受不了的傻笑习惯 |
[32:16] | I had you there, didn’t I? | 我说对了 对吗 |
[32:23] | The situation is very simple. | 我的意思很简单 |
[32:26] | I have lived in this flat… | 我已经在这个公寓… |
[32:29] | for some time now. | 住了很久了 |
[32:30] | I’m extremely attached to it. | 我绝对不会离开这儿 |
[32:33] | I bought it more than 30 years ago. Can you imagine? You weren’t even born. | 我30年前就买了这个房子 你知道吗 比你的年纪还大 |
[32:38] | Yes, it’s a big flat. | 这可是个大房子 |
[32:40] | Very nice. It’s very big. | 非常舒适 非常宽敞 |
[32:42] | And I’ve been very happy here. | 我住在这里很幸福 |
[32:47] | Anyway, my daughter is very interested in it. | 不过 我女儿对房子很感兴趣 |
[32:51] | What are you talking about? | 你在说啥啊 |
[32:53] | You see, my daughter is of the opinion that I cannot manage on my own. | 你瞧 我女儿认为我不能自己照顾好自己 |
[32:57] | So she’s moved in with me, ostensibly to help me, | 所以她搬来和我住 假装是要照顾我 |
[33:00] | with this man she met not long ago just after her divorce. | 还带着她刚离婚就新认识的一个男人 |
[33:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:06] | Who has a very bad influence on her, I have to tell you. | 我必须告诉你 那个男人对她影响很坏 |
[33:10] | What are you talking about, Dad? | 你到底在说些什么 爸爸 |
[33:12] | So now she would like to convince me that I really cannot manage on my own. | 所以她现在想尽办法说服我没法自己照顾好自己 |
[33:17] | And the next stage will be to send me away. I don’t know where. | 下一步就会把我赶走 不知道会赶到哪儿去 |
[33:22] | It’ll be a much more efficient way of getting hold of my flat. | 用这种方式来抢走我的公寓 |
[33:26] | But it’s not going to happen that way. | 但我决不允许这种事情发生 |
[33:32] | Sorry, dear. I may as well tell you now. | 抱歉 亲爱的 我现在要告诉你 |
[33:37] | I’m not leaving this flat any time soon. | 我一时半会是不会离开这个公寓的 |
[33:40] | I’m going to outlive you. | 我会比你活得更久 |
[33:43] | Both of you. | 包括你的男友 |
[33:45] | I don’t know about you… | 我还不了解你… |
[33:47] | but my daughter, yes. | 但我很了解我的女儿 |
[33:51] | In fact, I’m gonna make a point about it. | 事实上 我要说明的一点就是 |
[33:53] | I’m going to inherit from her. Not the other way around. | 我会继承她的遗产 而不是她继承我的 |
[33:56] | And the day of her funeral, I shall give a little speech. | 并且 我还会在她的葬礼上发表一些讲话 |
[34:01] | To remind everyone how heartless and manipulative she was. | 告诉大家她是一个多么冷酷无情的人 |
[34:04] | I’m so sorry about this. | 抱歉让你听到这些 |
[34:06] | Why? She understands perfectly. You’re the one who doesn’t. | 这有什么 她可是听明白了 你倒是还糊涂着呢 |
[34:10] | See, I’ve been trying to convince her for months | 我几个月来一直在对她说 |
[34:13] | that I can manage very well on my own. | 我完全可以照顾好自己 |
[34:15] | But… she refuses to listen. | 但…她就是不听 |
[34:20] | I don’t need any help from anyone. | 我不需要任何人的任何帮助 |
[34:25] | And I’m not going to leave my flat. | 我绝不会离开我的公寓 |
[34:28] | All I want is for everyone to fuck off. | 我只希望所有人全部滚蛋 |
[34:32] | Having said that… | 话虽如此… |
[34:35] | it’s been a great pleasure. | 还是很高兴认识你 |
[34:37] | Au revoir. Toodle-oo. | 再见[法语] 再见 |
[34:42] | I’m really very sorry about this. | 我对刚刚的一切非常抱歉 |
[34:45] | You weren’t kidding when you said he had his ways. | 你说他有自己的行为方式 这话的确不假 |
[34:47] | I’m really sorry. | 真的非常抱歉 |
[34:50] | Don’t be. That sort of reaction’s quite normal. | 没事的 这种情况很常见 |
[34:57] | It’ll be all right. | 一切都会好的 |
[34:59] | Do you think? | 你是这么想的吗 |
[35:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:00] | Well? | 怎样了 |
[37:02] | What? | 什么 |
[37:04] | Did it go well? | 结果还好吗 |
[37:07] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[37:08] | I think so. She said she was gonna start tomorrow. | 应该没问题 她说她明天就来照顾他 |
[37:11] | – Here? – Yeah. | – 来这里 – 是的 |
[37:13] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:14] | Yeah. So we’ll see how the first day goes, and… | 那行 我们先看看第一天结果如何 然后… |
[37:18] | I was worried it wasn’t gonna work, but in the end, it was fine. | 我本来担心今天的见面会难以收场 但最后还好 |
[37:22] | – He was charming. – There you are, you see. | – 他表现得很好 – 这不就对了嘛 |
[37:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:27] | He really turned the charm on for her. You should have seen him. | 他把他最好的一面表现出来了 你也应该来瞧瞧 |
[37:31] | He told her he’d been a dancer. A tap dancer. | 他说他是一个舞蹈家 跳踢踏舞的 |
[37:34] | – No. – Yeah. | – 不会吧 – 真的 |
[37:38] | I don’t know how to describe it to you. She’s going to be able to… | 我不知道怎么给你描述 她应该有能力去… |
[37:42] | I think they’re really gonna get on well together. | 我觉得他们两个应该会相处得很融洽 |
[37:47] | And then he said that she reminded him of Lucy. | 爸爸还说她让他想起了露西 |
[37:51] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:54] | How old is she? | 她多大了 |
[37:56] | Why, you interested? | 怎么 你对这个有兴趣 |
[38:09] | What’s the matter with you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[38:12] | If it went well, that’s good news, isn’t it? | 如果一切顺利的话 那不是挺好吗 |
[38:16] | Yes. Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:17] | So? | 那么 |
[38:20] | – What’s the matter with you? Tell me. – It’s just… | – 你还有什么烦心的 告诉我 – 只是… |
[38:24] | What? | 什么 |
[38:26] | Just now, when I came back with the chicken, he didn’t recognize me. | 之前我提着鸡肉回来的时候 他认不出我来了 |
[38:30] | It just did something to me. | 这让我有点心烦 |
[38:35] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[38:36] | Finding it really hard. | 真的感觉很难受 |
[38:39] | Come, give me a hug. | 来 让我抱抱 |
[38:46] | I saw it in his eyes. He didn’t know who I was. | 我看到他当时的眼神 他真的完全没认出我 |
[38:48] | Like I was a stranger to him. | 就好像我是个陌生人一样 |
[38:52] | – You’ll have to get used to it. – I can’t manage to. | – 你必须习惯这些事 – 我做不到 |
[38:54] | I think you can. I think you’re managing really well. | 你能做到 你一定能适应这一切的 |
[38:59] | Come on. | 好了 |
[39:05] | Oh, Dad. | 噢 爸爸 |
[39:06] | Hi. Dinner will be ready in five minutes. Does that suit you? | 晚餐马上就准备好了 稍等一会儿 |
[39:10] | Yes, dear. Suits me fine. | 好 亲爱的 很好 |
[39:13] | Suits me fine. | 是到时候了 |
[39:15] | Hello. | 哈喽 |
[39:19] | Are you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[39:21] | Yes, yes. But… | 是的 饿了 不过… |
[39:25] | We have guests this evening? | 我们今晚有客人来吗 |
[39:27] | No, why? | 没有啊 |
[39:30] | Oh, nothing. | 哦 没什么 |
[39:32] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[39:54] | Everything all right? | 一切还好吧 |
[39:57] | You had a good day? | 今天过得怎样 |
[39:58] | Yeah, very good. | 嗯 很好 |
[40:00] | Laura came by. | 今天劳拉来过了 |
[40:02] | Didn’t she, Dad? Laura came by just now to see us. | 是不是 爸 劳拉过来和我们见了一面 |
[40:04] | – Who? – Laura. | – 谁 – 劳拉 |
[40:06] | The young woman who came to see us. | 今天来的那个年轻女人 |
[40:12] | Then we saw the doctor. | 随后我们去看了医生 |
[40:13] | Has anyone seen my watch? I seem to have lost it. | 你们看到我的手表了吗 我找不到手表了 |
[40:15] | Again? | 又找不到了 |
[40:17] | You’ve probably put it in your cupboard. In your hiding place. | 是不是放在橱柜里了 就是你藏东西的地方 |
[40:20] | What cupboard? | 什么橱柜 |
[40:21] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. I really don’t know, Anne. | 我不知道你在说什么 我完全不明白 安妮 |
[40:25] | What cupboard? There’s no cupboard. There’s no cupboard, is there? | 什么橱柜 哪有什么橱柜 我这儿没有橱柜 |
[40:30] | Can we be more discreet? | 我们能不能谨慎一点 |
[40:31] | Have you looked in your cupboard? | 你到底在橱柜里找过没有 |
[40:33] | It’s not there. I must have lost it somewhere. | 没在那里面 我应该是放在其他什么地方了 |
[40:35] | – Or it’s been stolen. – It hasn’t. | – 要不就是被偷了 – 不可能 |
[40:37] | What do you mean, it hasn’t? | 你怎么会觉得不可能 |
[40:38] | – It can’t have flown away. – You want me to go and have a look? | – 手表不可能就这么不翼而飞了 – 要不我去帮你找找看 |
[40:42] | Very much so. It is a bother. | 那最好 真是心烦 |
[40:43] | I am worried. It’s very worrying. I mean… | 我很担心 非常担心 我意思是… |
[40:46] | Losing all my things, everyone’s just helping themselves, and… | 不停的在丢东西 大家都在偷我的东西 如果… |
[40:50] | If this goes on much longer, I’ll be stark naked. | 如果再继续这么下去 我怕是会一贫如洗了 |
[40:54] | And… | 并且… |
[40:57] | I won’t be able to tell what time it is. Please. | 我再也无法知道确切时间了 快帮我找 |
[40:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:36] | Might you have the time? | 请问现在几点了 |
[41:40] | Almost eight. | 接近8点钟了 |
[41:43] | That’s late. | 是有点晚了 |
[41:45] | Shouldn’t we be sitting down for dinner? | 我们是不是该坐下来吃晚饭了 |
[41:47] | Yes, in five minutes, when the chicken’s ready. | 是的 再等几分钟 鸡肉马上就烤好了 |
[41:51] | We’re having chicken this evening? | 今晚有烤鸡吃 |
[41:53] | It’s the one Anne bought. | 安妮买了鸡肉的 |
[42:09] | It’s pretty. | 真漂亮 |
[42:11] | Your watch, it’s… | 你的手表 它很… |
[42:13] | It’s very pretty. It’s… | 它很漂亮 它是… |
[42:16] | Yeah. Is it yours? | 它是你的吗 |
[42:20] | I mean, is it yours? | 我意思是 它是你的吗 |
[42:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:25] | Might I see it? | 能给我看看吗 |
[42:27] | So, apparently, it went very well today. | 我听说 今天一切都很顺利 |
[42:30] | Oh, yes. | 噢 是的 |
[42:33] | Very well. Very well. | 很好 非常顺利 |
[42:36] | Apparently, she looks like Lucy. | 听说她看起来很像露西 |
[42:39] | Really? | 是吗 |
[42:41] | I don’t know. I’ve never seen her. | 我不知道 我没见过她 |
[42:44] | No, it… | 不 那个… |
[42:47] | It went well. Anne seemed pleased. You know, it’s… | 一切都很顺利 安妮似乎很满意 你知道的 那个… |
[42:49] | I don’t really need… It’s mainly for Anne. | 我其实并不需要… 主要都是为了安妮 |
[42:54] | Might I have a look at it? See your watch? | 我能看看吗 你的手表 |
[42:56] | You’re right, you know, it’s important to her this works out. | 你说得对 知道吗 这件事对她来说很重要 |
[43:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[43:03] | She’s been worried about you. | 她一直很担心你 |
[43:05] | And it really upsets her | 她真的很心烦 |
[43:07] | …when you keep falling out with… | 你和那些护理员闹得那么僵… |
[43:12] | – What is it about my watch? – Nothing. | – 我的手表怎么了 – 没什么 |
[43:14] | I was just looking. | 我正好瞧见了 |
[43:17] | I want to check it’s… | 我只是想确认… |
[43:19] | Check if it’s… It’s pretty. Very pretty. | 确认它是不是…它很漂亮 非常漂亮 |
[43:24] | Did you buy it? | 是你自己买的吗 |
[43:25] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[43:27] | Was it a present or did you buy it? | 别人送你的还是你自己买的 |
[43:29] | I bought it. | 我自己买的 |
[43:31] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[43:33] | I don’t suppose you kept the receipt? | 你应该不会还留着发票吧 |
[43:36] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[43:37] | – Your watch. It’s… – I was talking about Anne. | – 你的手表 它… – 我正在说安妮的事儿 |
[43:42] | Anne? | 安妮 |
[43:45] | Yes, Anne. | 对 安妮 |
[43:47] | Yeah. | 哦 |
[44:13] | I don’t know why we never really got on well together. | 我也不明白为什么我和她一直相处不好 |
[44:18] | Whereas her little sister… | 不过她的妹妹… |
[44:21] | That was another story. | 说来话长 |
[44:26] | Do you know her? She’s marvelous. | 你知道她吗 非常不错的女孩儿 |
[44:29] | Marvelous. | 非常不错 |
[44:31] | I haven’t seen her for months. | 我好几个月都没看到她了 |
[44:36] | I can’t blame her, she’s… | 这也不怪她 她… |
[44:38] | travelling around the world, I think. | 她一直在周游世界 我想 |
[44:42] | She’s a painter. | 她是个画家 |
[44:46] | I’d be so happy if she came to see me one day. | 真希望哪天她能来看看我 |
[44:51] | I’d take her in my arms and we’d be glued to one another. | 我会把她抱在怀里 紧紧相依 |
[44:57] | For hours on end, like we used to be. | 就像从前一样 难舍难分 |
[45:00] | A long time ago, when she was little. | 那都是很早以前了 当她还是小孩的时候 |
[45:05] | When she still used to call me: | 那时她喜欢叫我 |
[45:09] | “Little Daddy.” | “小爸爸” |
[45:12] | “Little Daddy.” | “小爸爸” |
[45:13] | Now, that’s… | 这就是… |
[45:16] | That’s what she used to call me. | 她就是这样叫我的 |
[45:20] | Nice, isn’t it? “Little Daddy.” | 很可爱 不是吗 “小爸爸” |
[45:26] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[45:30] | But I want an honest answer. | 但我希望你能说实话 |
[45:33] | Nothing fancy. | 别编些话来说 |
[45:35] | Can you do that for me? | 你能做到吗 |
[45:38] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[45:41] | Well, then… | 那么… |
[45:48] | How long do you intend to hang around here getting on everybody’s tits? | 你打算在这儿花多长时间把所有人都给气死 |
[46:02] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[46:04] | What have you done to your hair? | 你换了新发型 |
[46:07] | – Nothing. Why? – You’re looking good. | – 没有啊 – 你看起来很不错 |
[46:33] | – You lost your keys? – No. | – 忘了带钥匙 – 没啊 |
[46:49] | Hello. My father has an appointment with Dr. Sarai. | 你好 我父亲预约了萨丽医生 |
[46:53] | Dad, come here. | 爸 过来 |
[47:05] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[47:06] | So it’s you who signs there. | 你在这儿签字 |
[47:10] | I can fill in these. | 剩下的我来填 |
[47:13] | Date of birth? | 出生日期 |
[47:15] | Friday, 31st of December, 1937. | 1937年12月31日 星期五 |
[47:18] | – Friday? – Yes. | – 星期五 – 是的 |
[47:20] | You’re living with your daughter at the moment, is that right? | 你现在和你的女儿住在一起 对吗 |
[47:23] | Yes. Until she goes to live in Paris. | 对 不过她马上要搬到巴黎去了 |
[47:26] | No, Dad, why do you keep going on about Paris? | 爸爸 你怎么一直不停的提巴黎的事 |
[47:29] | – What? – I’m staying in London. | – 怎么了 – 我会一直待在伦敦 |
[47:33] | You keep changing your mind. How do you expect people to keep up? | 你老是不停的改变主意 其他人怎么跟得上你的节奏 |
[47:36] | Never been any question of me living in Paris. | 我从来没说过要搬到巴黎去 |
[47:38] | – Yes, there was. You told me. – No, I didn’t. | – 没错 你亲口告诉我的 – 不 我没有 |
[47:40] | I’m sorry. You told me the other day. | 不好意思 前几天你才对我说的 |
[47:42] | Have you forgotten? She’s forgotten. | 你忘了吗 她忘了 |
[47:45] | You’re suffering from memory loss. I’d have a word with the doctor if I were you. | 你的记忆退化了啊 我是你的话早就看医生去了 |
[47:48] | – In any event, I’m not going to Paris. – That’s good. | – 无论怎样 我都不会去巴黎的 – 那感情好 |
[47:51] | Paris. They don’t even speak English there. | 巴黎 他们甚至不会说英文 |
[48:10] | I know how worrying these things can be, and things can change very quickly. | 我知道这些事有多令人担忧 并且病情还会不断变化 |
[48:13] | So if you need anything at all, give me a call. Any time. | 所以有任何需要 尽管随时给我打电话 |
[48:17] | Thank you. Thank you for your help. | 谢谢 太感谢你了 |
[48:28] | Bizet: Les pècheurs de perles / Act 1 Je crois entendre encore – Cyrille Dubois | 背景乐 |
[48:51] | Dad? | 爸 |
[50:39] | Thank you. | 感谢光临 |
[50:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[50:47] | Hello. What’s the matter? | 哈喽 什么事 |
[50:49] | What? | 什么 |
[50:51] | All right. I’ll be up in a minute. | 好 我马上上来 |
[50:57] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | – 再见 – 再见 |
[50:59] | Sorry. | 借过 |
[51:05] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[51:08] | Nothing much, but I think he’d like to see you. | 没什么 我只是觉得他想见你 |
[51:10] | – Where is he? – In his room. | – 他在哪儿 – 在他房间里 |
[51:13] | – Let me have it. – Thank you. | – 给我吧 – 谢谢 |
[51:41] | Here, let me. | 让我来 |
[51:44] | What have you done? | 你穿错了 |
[52:04] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[52:05] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[52:11] | Okay. I’ll get dinner ready. | 好了 我去准备晚饭 |
[52:14] | Anne? | 安妮 |
[52:16] | – What? – Thank you for everything. | – 怎么 – 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[53:11] | – We have to find another arrangement. – Such as? | – 我们必须另作安排 – 怎么安排 |
[53:14] | – Putting him in an institution. – A home? | – 把他送到疗养机构去 – 疗养院 |
[53:16] | Yes, a nursing home. | 是的 疗养院 |
[53:18] | It’d be better for him. | 这也是为他好 |
[53:20] | Why are you saying this now? Tomorrow we’ve got this girl starting. | 你为什么现在提这个 明天那女孩儿就要来开始照顾他了 |
[53:23] | You’re right. | 也许吧 |
[53:25] | We’ll see. Maybe it’ll work out very well with this girl. | 到时候看 也许这次他和那个女孩能够好好相处 |
[53:28] | You seem to think she’s good. | 你似乎很看好她 |
[53:30] | But, believe me, the doctor is right. | 但请相信我 医生说的没错 |
[53:32] | The moment will come when… However good she is, he’s ill, Anne. | 情况只会越来越糟…即使这个女孩很不错 但他病得很重 安妮 |
[53:37] | He’s ill. | 他真的病了 |
[53:41] | Dad, what are you doing standing out there? Come on. | 爸爸 你站在那儿干什么 快进来 |
[53:46] | Come on. Come and sit down. | 快过来 来坐下 |
[53:50] | Come on, Dad. | 来啊 爸爸 |
[54:06] | Okay. | 好了 |
[54:17] | – So it went well today? – Yeah. Very well. Wouldn’t you agree, Dad? | – 今天一切还顺利吧 – 没错 很顺利 对吧爸爸 |
[54:24] | – What? – You made her laugh a lot. | – 什么 – 你都把她逗笑了 |
[54:27] | – I did? – Yes, she said you were charming. | -是吗 – 对啊 她说你非常可爱 |
[54:29] | That you had your ways, but that you were charming. | 虽然你有你的行为方式 但你表现得很好 |
[54:32] | She’s coming tomorrow morning to start working here. | 她明天一早就过来开始照顾你了 |
[54:35] | – Would you like some more? – I would. It’s good chicken. | – 还要吗 – 好的 鸡肉很好吃 |
[54:40] | Don’t you think? Where did you buy it? | 不是吗 你从哪儿买的 |
[54:43] | Downstairs. Why? | 就楼下 怎么了 |
[54:45] | No reason. It’s good chicken. | 没什么 鸡肉很不错 |
[54:48] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[54:49] | No, thanks. | 不 谢谢 |
[54:52] | So she’s working full days, is she? I mean… | 她是工作一整天吗 我意思是… |
[54:56] | Yeah, till six. | 是的 工作到6点 |
[54:58] | – And then? – What do you mean? | – 然后呢 – 什么意思 |
[54:59] | – After six? – I’ll be here. | – 6点过后呢 – 我会过来 |
[55:06] | You satisfied? | 你满意了吗 |
[55:08] | With what? | 满意什么 |
[55:09] | You have a daughter who looks after you properly. | 你还有个女儿能时不时来看你 |
[55:12] | Don’t you? You’re lucky. | 不是吗 你很幸运 |
[55:14] | – You’re lucky too. – Oh, you think so? | – 你也很幸运 – 呵 你是这么觉得的 |
[55:23] | – What’s the matter with her? – Anne? | – 她怎么了 – 安妮 |
[55:27] | She’s tired. | 她累了 |
[55:29] | Needs a bit of sun. | 需要一点点的阳光 |
[55:31] | Aye. | 是吧 |
[55:33] | You need to take care of her, old sport. | 你应该照顾好她 伙计 |
[55:36] | Why don’t you go away somewhere? | 你们为什么不抽空出去散散心 |
[55:40] | Why? | 你说什么 |
[55:43] | Sometimes I wonder if you’re doing it deliberately. | 有时候我都不知道你是不是故意的 |
[55:47] | What? | 什么 |
[55:50] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[55:56] | We had… | 我们曾经… |
[55:58] | planned on going to Italy. | 计划去意大利旅游的 |
[56:02] | But we had to cancel at the last moment. | 但最后我们不得不取消行程 |
[56:04] | – Do you know why? – No. | – 你知道为什么吗 – 不 |
[56:06] | Because of your row with Angela. | 就因为你和安吉拉闹翻了 |
[56:09] | We weren’t able to go and leave you on your own. | 我们不能丢下你一个人去旅游 |
[56:11] | We had to cancel our holiday and bring you here. | 我们不得不取消假期 把你接到这边来住 |
[56:17] | Now you’re gonna stay here. | 现在你会一直待在这里了 |
[56:20] | For good, if I understand correctly. | 为了你好 如果我没理解错的话 |
[56:23] | He’s forgotten. | 他又忘事儿了 |
[56:25] | – It’s amazing. – Stop it. | – 真是惊讶啊 – 别提了 |
[56:28] | – Stop what? – You’re being a bit… | – 别提什么 – 你有一点… |
[56:30] | – A bit what? – Sarcastic. | – 有点什么 – 挖苦人 |
[56:33] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[56:35] | I think I’m being very, very patient. Very patient, believe me. | 我自认为我已经非常耐心 非常非常耐心了 相信我 |
[56:40] | – Did you take the chicken away? – Sorry, yes. Did you want some more? | – 鸡肉呢 你把鸡肉端走了 – 抱歉 是的 你还想吃吗 |
[56:43] | – Is it in the kitchen? – Yeah, I’ll fetch you some more. | – 端到厨房去了吗 – 是的 我去给你盛一些来 |
[56:45] | No, I’ll get it. | 不用 我自己来 |
[57:01] | – Why do you say things like that? – What did I say? | – 你为什么当着他的面说这种话 – 我说什么了 |
[57:05] | I completely understand your feelings. | 听着 我很清楚你的感受 |
[57:07] | – No, you don’t understand. – I do. But what I don’t understand is… | – 不 你根本不清楚 – 我清楚 但我没弄明白的是… |
[57:12] | You do so much for him, | 你为他做了这么多事 |
[57:15] | and I respect you for that. | 我也很尊重这一点 |
[57:18] | I mean, you took the decision to bring him here and… | 我是说 你决定让他到这儿来住… |
[57:22] | You know, why not? But… | 是的 这样做没错 但是… |
[57:26] | How can I put this? | 我该怎么说呢 |
[57:28] | I think you have to come up with a different solution. | 我认为你应该想点其他解决的办法 |
[57:31] | – He’s totally lost it. – Stop talking like that. | – 他几乎快失去理智了 – 别再这么说了 |
[57:33] | How do you want me to talk? I’m telling the truth. | 我还能说什么 我只是告诉你事实 |
[57:37] | We have to come up with a different arrangement. | 我们必须想个其他解决办法 |
[57:39] | – Such as? – Put him in an institution. | – 什么办法 – 把他送到疗养机构去 |
[57:42] | – A home? – Yes, a nursing home. | – 疗养院 – 是的 疗养院 |
[57:49] | It’ll be better for him. | 这也是为他好 |
[57:52] | Why are you saying this now? Tomorrow we’ve got this girl starting. | 你为什么现在提这个 明天那女孩儿就要来开始照顾他了 |
[57:55] | Yes, you’re right. We’ll see. | 是的 也许吧 到时候看 |
[57:56] | Maybe it’ll work out very well with this girl. | 也许这次他和那个女孩能够好好相处 |
[57:58] | You seem to think she’s good. | 你似乎很看好她 |
[58:00] | But, believe me, the doctor’s right, Anne. | 但请相信我 医生说的没错 安妮 |
[58:02] | The moment will come when… However good she is, he’s ill, Anne. | 情况只会越来越糟…即使这个女孩很不错 但他病得很重 安妮 |
[58:07] | He’s ill. | 他真的病了 |
[58:11] | What are you doing standing out there? Come and sit down. | 爸爸 你站在那儿干什么 快进来 |
[58:16] | Come on, Dad. | 快过来 爸爸 |
[58:17] | Dad, come in and sit down. | 爸爸 过来 来坐下 |
[58:21] | Dad. | 爸 |
[59:55] | Please hold the line while we try to connect you. | 请稍后 正在为你接通 |
[59:58] | The number you are calling knows you are waiting. | 你拨打的电话正在等待中 |
[1:00:10] | Please hold the line while we try to connect you. | 请稍后 正在为你接通 |
[1:00:13] | The number you are calling knows you are waiting. | 你拨打的电话正在等待中 |
[1:00:25] | Dr. Sarai speaking. | 我是萨丽医生 |
[1:00:31] | Hello? | 哈喽 |
[1:00:36] | Hello? | 哈喽 |
[1:01:24] | Dad? | 爸 |
[1:01:25] | Are you up already? | 你起床了吗 |
[1:01:30] | Did you sleep well? | 睡得还好吗 |
[1:01:36] | Anne, where are these from? | 安妮 这些是哪儿来的 |
[1:01:38] | Shall I get you some tea before she arrives? | 她来之前你想先喝点茶吗 |
[1:01:50] | – Where’s the painting? – What painting? | – 画呢 哪儿去了 – 什么画 |
[1:01:53] | Lucy’s. | 露西的画 |
[1:01:55] | You’re mixing this up with your flat. There’s never been a painting there. | 你把这里和你的公寓搞混了 这儿没有挂她的画 |
[1:01:59] | Come and have some breakfast. | 过来先吃早餐吧 |
[1:02:04] | Anne. | 安妮 |
[1:02:06] | Look. | 你瞧 |
[1:02:07] | See. | 瞧见了吗 |
[1:02:13] | Anne? | 安妮 |
[1:02:18] | Here’s your tea. | 你的茶来了 |
[1:02:22] | – What? – Don’t let it get cold. | – 什么 – 快喝 别凉了 |
[1:02:26] | – Where’s Anne? – She went out. | – 安妮去哪了 – 她出门了 |
[1:02:30] | – Really? Already? – Yeah. | – 是吗 出去了 – 是的 |
[1:02:34] | She’ll be back. At the end of the day. I’ll look for your medication. | 她晚点会回来的 我去给你拿药 |
[1:02:37] | – No, wait. – I’ll be back. | – 不 等等 – 我去去就来 |
[1:02:38] | I’m just going to look for your medication. | 我去给你把药拿过来 |
[1:02:48] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |
[1:02:58] | – What is the time? – It’s time for your medication. | – 现在是什么时候了 – 是该吃药的时候了 |
[1:03:01] | It’s best to take them now. Then it’s done. Don’t you think? | 最好马上就把药吃了 很简单的 你觉得呢 |
[1:03:05] | This little blue one, that’s the one you like. | 这种蓝色的药丸 是你最喜欢的 |
[1:03:08] | Your little blue pill. Look, it’s a pretty color, isn’t it? | 你的小蓝片噢 你瞧 颜色多好看啊 对吧 |
[1:03:13] | – Can I ask you a question? – Yes. | – 我能问你个问题吗 – 好啊 |
[1:03:17] | Are you a nun? | 你是修女吗 |
[1:03:19] | No. | 不是 |
[1:03:21] | Then why are you speaking to me as if I’m retarded? | 那你为什么把我当弱智似的跟我说话 |
[1:03:23] | – Me? – Yes. | – 我 – 是的 |
[1:03:25] | – But I’m not. – “Your little blue pill.” | – 我没有啊 – “你的小蓝片噢” |
[1:03:28] | “Your little blue pill.” | “你的小蓝片噢” |
[1:03:30] | – Yeah. – Sorry. I didn’t mean… | – 对啊 – 抱歉 我没有那个意思… |
[1:03:32] | It’s really unpleasant. | 这让人很不舒服 |
[1:03:34] | You’ll see when you get to my age, which will happen sooner than you think. | 你会很快到我这个年纪 到时你就明白了 |
[1:03:38] | I apologize. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:03:40] | It won’t happen again. | 不会再有下次了 |
[1:03:45] | Tell me… | 告诉我… |
[1:03:47] | have you noticed something? | 你是否注意到了某些问题 |
[1:03:50] | What about? | 什么问题 |
[1:03:52] | – Well, you know, my flat. – What about it? | – 就是 那个 我的公寓 – 公寓怎么了 |
[1:03:56] | Well, it’s changed. | 公寓变了 |
[1:03:57] | You think? | 是吗 |
[1:03:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:04:01] | Those chairs, for instance. | 就比如那些椅子 |
[1:04:04] | There, there. | 那儿 那儿 |
[1:04:06] | – Who put them there? – I don’t know. Your daughter, I imagine. | – 谁把它们放在那儿的 – 我不知道 可能是你女儿吧 |
[1:04:09] | Obviously my daughter, obviously. | 应该就是她了 一定是 |
[1:04:13] | All the same, it is extraordinary not even to ask my opinion. | 即便如此 也不提前征求下我的意见 |
[1:04:22] | I wanted to apologize if I was a little… | 我想说声道歉 如果我又有点… |
[1:04:26] | – the last time we met. – No problem. | – 像上次我们见面时那个样子 – 没关系 |
[1:04:28] | Your daughter warned me. She told me you had your ways. | 你女儿早就告诉我了 她说过你有自己的行为方式 |
[1:04:35] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[1:04:39] | It is amazing how much you look like Lucy. | 你长得真的很像露西 |
[1:04:50] | Anne told me what happened to her. I’m sorry. I didn’t know. | 安妮把她的事告诉过我了 我很遗憾 我之前还不知道 |
[1:04:54] | – What? – About her accident. | – 什么事 – 就是那场意外 |
[1:04:58] | What accident? | 什么意外 |
[1:05:01] | What? | 什么 |
[1:05:03] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:05:06] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:05:12] | Are you taking your medication? Then we’ll go get dressed. | 你现在可以吃药了吗 然后我们去把衣服换了 |
[1:05:15] | – You see? – What? | – 你又来了 – 什么 |
[1:05:17] | You’re speaking to me as if I were retarded. | 你把我当白痴似的和我说话 |
[1:05:19] | – No, I’m not. – You are! | – 我没有啊 – 你有 |
[1:05:21] | I’m not. | 我真的没有 |
[1:05:22] | – Yeah. – I… | – 有 – 我… |
[1:05:23] | “And we’ll get dressed.” “And your little blue pill.” | “我们去把衣服换了” “你的小蓝片噢” |
[1:05:26] | Thing is, I’m very intelligent. You need to bear that in mind. | 我可是很聪明的 你要记住这一点 |
[1:05:30] | Do you understand? | 你知道了吗 |
[1:05:32] | Yes, I’ll bear that in mind. | 是的 我一定谨记于心 |
[1:05:35] | Good. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[1:05:38] | Yeah, it’s true. I’m very intelligent. | 我是说真的 我很聪明 |
[1:05:42] | Sometimes I even surprise myself. | 有时候我自己都惊讶于此 |
[1:05:48] | I have a memory like an elephant. | 我有像大象一样的记忆力 |
[1:05:54] | – You know that animal? – Yes, yes. | – 你知道这种动物吗 -是的 知道 |
[1:06:01] | You’ve forgotten your pills. | 你忘了把药放嘴里了 |
[1:06:04] | What are they doing there? | 它们怎么还在我手上 |
[1:06:06] | – Shall I get you another glass of water? – No, don’t bother. | – 需要我重新去倒杯水吗 – 不 不用了 |
[1:06:09] | I’ll swallow them with… You’ll see, that cup of tea. | 我会把药混着…那杯茶一起服下去 |
[1:06:13] | – Are you sure? – Yeah, positive. Look here. | – 你确定 – 是的 确定 瞧着 |
[1:06:16] | You’ll see. Are you watching? | 注意了哦 你在看着吗 |
[1:06:19] | – Yes. – Watch carefully. Okay? | – 是的 – 仔细看好咯 好吗 |
[1:06:22] | I put them in my gob. | 我把它们放进嘴里了 |
[1:06:26] | – Watch carefully. – Yes, I’m watching. | – 仔细看好 – 是的 我正在看呢 |
[1:06:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:06:30] | Nice cup of tea. | 一杯好茶 |
[1:06:32] | Hey, presto. | 嘿 很快的 |
[1:06:39] | Job is done. | 吞下去了 |
[1:06:41] | – Bravo. – Yeah. | – 完美 – 没错 |
[1:06:43] | You know… | 你知道吗… |
[1:06:46] | I worked in a circus a bit when I was young. | 我年轻的时候在马戏团待过 |
[1:06:49] | – Did you? – Yes. | – 真的吗 – 真的 |
[1:06:52] | – Would you like me to show you some magic? – Why don’t we get dressed first? | – 要不要我给你表演一段魔术 – 我们还是先把衣服换了吧 |
[1:06:56] | – Now? – Yes. | – 现在 – 没错 |
[1:06:57] | – No, not now. – Yes! | – 不 别忙 – 要换 |
[1:06:59] | – No. – Yes. | – 不 – 必须 |
[1:07:00] | Why? What’s the point? | 为什么 又没有什么意义 |
[1:07:01] | I’ll only have to put my pajamas back on again. | 我还不如就一直穿着这身睡衣 |
[1:07:05] | – Might as well save some time. – I see what you mean. | – 还可以不用浪费时间 – 我知道你的意思 |
[1:07:08] | But… if you stay in your pajamas, we can’t go out. | 但是…如果你一直只穿着睡衣 我们没法到外面去 |
[1:07:13] | Where do you wanna go? | 你想去那儿 |
[1:07:15] | – Park. – Oh, God. | – 公园 – 噢 天哪 |
[1:07:16] | – It’s a nice day. – Everything all right? | – 今天天气那么好 – 一切都还好吗 |
[1:07:21] | – Fine. We’re going to get dressed. – But… | – 很好 我们正准备去换衣服 – 那是… |
[1:07:25] | Everything all right, Anthony? | 你还好吗 安东尼 |
[1:07:27] | Something the matter? | 你怎么了 |
[1:07:29] | No, no. | 没 没事 |
[1:07:31] | I just wanted to have a word with you, in fact. | 我正想和你说点事来着 |
[1:07:35] | – With me? – Yes. | – 和我 – 是的 |
[1:07:37] | – I’ll go pack up our things. – No, don’t go. | – 我去收拾一下东西 – 不 别走 |
[1:07:39] | – I’ll be back. – Don’t leave me on my own. | – 我会回来的 – 别把我一个人丢下 |
[1:07:42] | I’ll be in the next room. I’ll be right back. | 我就在隔壁房间 一会儿就回来 |
[1:07:48] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[1:07:57] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[1:07:58] | But I want an honest answer. Nothing fancy. Can you do that for me? | 但我希望你能说实话 别编话来说 你能做到吗 |
[1:08:03] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:08:05] | Well, then… | 那么… |
[1:08:07] | How much longer do you intend to hang around | 你打算在这儿花多长时间 |
[1:08:12] | getting on everybody’s tits? | 把所有人都给气死 |
[1:08:15] | – Who, me? – Yes, you. I’d like to know your opinion. | – 谁 我 – 对 你 我想知道你的想法 |
[1:08:18] | I mean, do you intend to go on ruining your daughter’s life? | 我意思是 你打算继续这样去毁掉你女儿的生活 |
[1:08:22] | Or is it too much to hope you might behave reasonably | 还是说 我们对你今后的行为举止能够正常一点的 |
[1:08:25] | in the foreseeable future? | 期望值太高了 |
[1:08:26] | – What are you talking about? – About you, Anthony. | – 你到底在说什么 – 在说你 安东尼 |
[1:08:29] | About you. Your attitude. | 说你呢 你的态度 |
[1:08:31] | Stop that. I won’t allow this. | 停下 我不允许你这样 |
[1:08:33] | – Won’t allow it? – No. | – 不允许 – 对 |
[1:08:35] | Suppose I do it again, then what will you do? | 假如我再做一次 你又能怎样 |
[1:08:37] | – I… – Yeah? | – 我… – 怎么 |
[1:08:40] | You’ll have to take me on, physically. | 你得好好和我较量一下 |
[1:08:42] | Are you saying that to tempt me? | 你这是在挑战我吗 |
[1:08:44] | See, me as well, there’s something I won’t allow. | 你瞧 我也是 有些事我也绝不允许的 |
[1:08:47] | Getting on everybody’s tits. Past a certain age. | 一旦到了某个年纪 就想把所有人都给气死 |
[1:08:50] | No, stop that. Stop that. | 别 停手 停手 |
[1:08:53] | Yeah. I won’t put up with that. I find that totally inappropriate. | 对啊 我是无法容忍的 我认为这样做完全不合适 |
[1:08:56] | Stop it. Stop it. | 停下 停下 |
[1:09:04] | Dad, what’s happened? What’s the matter with him? | 爸 发生什么了 他这是怎么了 |
[1:09:08] | Dad. | 爸 |
[1:09:09] | It’s okay. Is it about your watch? | 好了好了 是手表的事吗 |
[1:09:13] | Is that the reason? I found it, look. | 是因为手表吗 我已经找到了 你瞧 |
[1:09:15] | It’s okay. Oh, don’t cry. | 好了 别伤心了 |
[1:09:18] | Don’t cry. You’ll be all right now. It’ll be okay. | 别哭了 一切都会好的 没事儿了 |
[1:09:22] | You’ll be all right. | 别伤心了 |
[1:09:25] | Let’s eat our chicken, shall we? You like chicken, don’t you? | 我们去吃晚饭吧 好吗 你不是喜欢吃鸡肉吗 |
[1:09:31] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[1:09:33] | It’s eight o’clock. Time to eat. | 已经8点了 该吃饭了 |
[1:09:37] | Eight o’clock in the evening? | 晚上8点了 |
[1:09:41] | I thought it was morning. | 我还以为是早上 |
[1:09:43] | I’ve only just got up. Look, I’m still in my pajamas. | 我刚刚才起床 瞧 我还穿着睡衣 |
[1:09:47] | No, it’s the evening, and I’ve cooked you a chicken. | 不 已经是晚上了 我给你准备了烤鸡 |
[1:09:51] | Oh, Dad. | 噢 爸爸 |
[1:09:52] | It’s okay. Come on. | 好了 别哭了 |
[1:09:54] | Come on, baby. Come on. | 好了 好了 |
[1:09:57] | Little Daddy, it’s okay. | 小爸爸 好了 |
[1:10:05] | Little Daddy. | 小爸爸 |
[1:11:29] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:11:32] | Dad, are you asleep? | 爸爸 你睡着了吗 |
[1:11:35] | Anne? | 安妮 |
[1:11:37] | Anne? | 安妮 |
[1:11:44] | Dad, it’s me. | 爸爸 是我 |
[1:11:48] | Lucy? | 露西 |
[1:12:15] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:12:42] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:13:00] | Lucy? | 露西 |
[1:13:28] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:14:15] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:14:16] | Are you up already? | 你起床了吗 |
[1:14:19] | Shall I get you some tea before she arrives? | 她来之前你想先喝点茶吗 |
[1:14:38] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:14:40] | – Good morning. – Sit down. It’s ready. | – 早安 – 坐下 早餐准备好了 |
[1:14:41] | – Are you hungry? – Yeah. | – 你饿了吗 – 是的 |
[1:14:44] | You’ve got a visitor today. Do you remember? | 今天你有访客 还记得吗 |
[1:14:47] | Do you remember? | 你还记得吗 |
[1:14:49] | How could I forget? You never stop talking about it. | 你说了无数遍了 我怎么会忘呢 |
[1:14:52] | She shouldn’t be long. | 她应该很快就到 |
[1:14:54] | – This early? – Yeah. | – 这么早 – 是的 |
[1:14:57] | – I dreamt about her last night. – Laura? | -昨晚我梦见她了 – 劳拉 |
[1:15:00] | Yes. Well, I think I did. | 对 我觉得应该是 |
[1:15:02] | I could see her face. | 我能看清她的脸 |
[1:15:04] | You know, I… | 你知道吗 我… |
[1:15:05] | She really reminded me of your sister. | 她真的让我想起了你的妹妹 |
[1:15:10] | Yes, you said that yesterday. | 没错 你昨天就说过了 |
[1:15:12] | Well, if you’re happy, I’m happy. | 只要你高兴 我就高兴 |
[1:15:15] | She seems really nice. | 她感觉很不错 |
[1:15:16] | – Sweet and efficient. – Yeah. | – 又贴心又很专业 – 是啊 |
[1:15:18] | I think she’ll look after you well. | 我觉得她应该可以把你照顾得很好 |
[1:15:21] | – I like her. – Good. | – 我喜欢她 – 那就好 |
[1:15:25] | We should get you dressed before she arrives. | 我们最好在她来之前先把衣服换了 |
[1:15:29] | – Who? – Laura, your new carer, the one you like. | – 谁 – 劳拉 你的新护理员 你觉得不错的那个 |
[1:15:32] | – Oh, yes, yes, yes. – Yeah. | – 噢 是了 是了 – 没错 |
[1:15:35] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:15:36] | We’ll get a jacket on you before she arrives. | 在她来之前我们先去把外衣穿上 |
[1:15:38] | And trousers. | 还有裤子 |
[1:15:40] | Yes. | 对的 |
[1:15:42] | She said she really enjoyed meeting you yesterday. | 她说昨天和你相处很开心 |
[1:15:45] | You did quite a little number on her. | 你对她的影响可不小 |
[1:15:48] | – I did? – Yes. | – 是吗 – 是的 |
[1:15:49] | You convinced her that you knew how to dance | 你让她相信你会跳舞 |
[1:15:51] | and you were really good at tap dancing. | 尤其擅长踢踏舞 |
[1:15:54] | – Who, me? – Yeah. | – 谁 我 – 没错 |
[1:15:57] | And what did she say? | 她怎么说的 |
[1:15:58] | She said she hoped you’d give her a demonstration one day. | 她说希望有一天你能示范给她看 |
[1:16:03] | That’s funny. | 真有趣 |
[1:16:05] | I didn’t know I knew how to tap-dance. Did you? | 我不知道我还会跳踢踏舞 你知道吗 |
[1:16:08] | No. | 不 |
[1:16:11] | – Hidden talents. – Apparently, yes. | – 隐藏的才能 – 显然是的 |
[1:16:16] | – Is that her? – I expect so. | – 她到了吗 – 希望是她 |
[1:16:18] | But I’m not ready. I’m not even dressed. | 我还没准备好呢 衣服都还没换 |
[1:16:21] | – Never mind. You can get dressed later. – No, wait. I’m not even… | – 没关系的 等会儿再换也是一样 – 不行 等等 我还没… |
[1:16:24] | – I must get dressed. – It doesn’t matter. | – 我必须去把衣服换了 – 没关系的 |
[1:16:25] | It does matter! | 有关系 |
[1:16:27] | – She’s outside the door. – Don’t leave me alone. Look… | – 她已经在门口了 – 别丢下我 听着… |
[1:16:30] | What will she think of me? | 这个样子她会怎么想 |
[1:16:33] | I’ve gotta be properly dressed. | 我必须得穿着得体 |
[1:16:34] | Why do you have to make everything difficult? | 爸 你为什么总要把事情搞得这么困难 |
[1:16:36] | You can get dressed later. Don’t worry about it. | 你可以一会儿再换 别担心这个了 |
[1:16:38] | – I’ll be mortified! – No, you won’t. | – 这会让我很难堪 – 不 不会的 |
[1:16:40] | I will. | 会的 |
[1:16:43] | – Laura, hello. – Hello. I’m not too early, am I? | – 劳拉 你好 – 你好 我来得不会太早了吧 |
[1:16:45] | No, no, not at all. Come in. We’re just in the kitchen. | 不不 完全不会 快请进 我们正在吃早饭 |
[1:16:49] | – Here we are. About to get dressed. – Hi. | – 行了 我们正准备去换衣服 – 你好 |
[1:16:57] | – Anne, who’s this? – Hello, Anthony. | – 安妮 她是谁 -你好 安东尼 |
[1:17:01] | But, Anne, it’s not her. | 安妮 不应该是她啊 |
[1:17:03] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:17:04] | Would you like something to drink, some coffee or…? | 你想喝点什么吗 咖啡还是… |
[1:17:07] | – No, thanks. – Have you had breakfast? | – 不 谢谢 – 吃过早饭了吗 |
[1:17:08] | – I’m fine. – I… | – 不用了 – 我… |
[1:17:10] | I don’t want her. Where’s the one I like? | 我不要她 我喜欢的那一位呢 |
[1:17:13] | What are you talking about? Say hello to Laura. | 爸 你在说什么啊 快给劳拉打个招呼 |
[1:17:18] | There’s something doesn’t make sense about this. | 这一切有点不对劲 |
[1:17:21] | – It doesn’t make sense. – Remember me? We met yesterday. | – 完全说不通 – 还记得我吗 我们昨天见过的 |
[1:17:25] | We were just starting to get to know one another. | 我们刚开始彼此了解 |
[1:17:28] | I said I’d come back, | 我说我会再来的 |
[1:17:30] | just to see how you do things here | 瞧瞧各方面的情况 |
[1:17:32] | and see if I can help you. | 再看我能帮上什么忙 |
[1:17:36] | Do you remember? | 你还记得吗 |
[1:18:02] | Dad? Can I talk to you? | 爸 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[1:18:12] | How shall I put this? | 我该怎么说呢 |
[1:18:15] | Do you remember the first time you came to stay with me? It was just… | 你还记得一开始搬过来住的时候吗 那是… |
[1:18:20] | It was a stopgap because you’d fallen out with Angela and… | 那只是个权宜之计 因为你和安吉拉闹翻了… |
[1:18:27] | I was wondering if it might be better… | 我在想这样会不会更好… |
[1:18:31] | What do you think of this room? It’s nice, isn’t it? | 你觉得这儿怎么样 很不错 对吧 |
[1:18:35] | – You can see the park. – Can you? | – 你可以看到公园 – 不是吗 |
[1:18:43] | It’s very nice. | 真漂亮啊 |
[1:18:47] | It’s a bit like being in a hotel, don’t you think? | 就像在酒店一样 你觉得呢 |
[1:18:50] | All the residents say so. | 这里所有人都这么说 |
[1:18:57] | I think you’d be better off here. | 我觉得待在这儿对你更好 |
[1:19:02] | Where? | 哪儿 |
[1:19:04] | Here. | 这儿 |
[1:19:06] | I think it’d be more reassuring and nicer for you | 我觉得 我们最终决定让你住在这儿 |
[1:19:10] | if we came to a joint decision about you living here. | 能够使你过得更安心 更舒适一点 |
[1:19:14] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[1:19:18] | Well, what about you? What would you do? Where…? | 那你呢 你会去哪里 你… |
[1:19:22] | Where would you sleep? Which room? | 你睡在哪儿呢 哪个房间 |
[1:19:25] | Well, if you remember, I’m gonna go and live in Paris. | 如果你还记得 我说过会搬到巴黎去 |
[1:19:31] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不会去 |
[1:19:34] | I am. Remember? | 我会的 还记得吗 |
[1:19:35] | I told you all about it. Remember? | 我告诉过你这个事儿 忘了吗 |
[1:19:38] | But you said… | 但你说… |
[1:19:40] | – Are you sure? – Yes. | – 你确定吗 – 确定 |
[1:19:45] | But you told me… | 但你又说… |
[1:19:48] | you were staying here with me. | 你会留在这里陪着我 |
[1:19:51] | No, I have to go. It is important. | 不 我必须走 这对我很重要 |
[1:19:53] | I explained it all to you. | 我向你解释过的 |
[1:19:55] | I’ll come back and see you, occasional weekends. | 我可以在周末时不时回来看你的 |
[1:20:03] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[1:20:07] | You’re going to stay here in London. | 你会留在伦敦 |
[1:20:11] | All on my own? | 就我一个人 |
[1:20:14] | – What about your sister? Where is she? – Oh, Dad. | – 你妹妹呢 – 她在哪儿 – 噢 爸爸 |
[1:20:18] | If you only knew how much I miss her. | 你要知道我有多想念她 |
[1:20:22] | I do too. I miss her too, Dad. We all miss her. | 我也是 我也很想念她 爸 我们都很想念她 |
[1:22:58] | Anne? | 安妮 |
[1:23:26] | Sleep well? | 睡得好吗 |
[1:23:28] | What am I doing here? | 我怎么在这儿 |
[1:23:31] | It’s time. | 该吃药了 |
[1:23:32] | I didn’t ask about the time. I asked you what I was doing here. | 我没有问这个 我是问我怎么会在这里 |
[1:23:35] | Where’s Anne? | 安妮在哪儿 |
[1:23:37] | I’ve brought you your medication. | 我把你的药拿来了 |
[1:23:39] | Why don’t you just fuck off with your medication? | 拿上这些药给我滚出去 |
[1:23:42] | – Are you a nurse? – Yeah. | – 你是护士 – 对 |
[1:23:43] | Oh, you are. Oh, I see. That’s it. | 噢 是的 我明白了 |
[1:23:47] | You are a nurse. | 你是个护士 |
[1:23:48] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:23:49] | That’s what I was thinking. You’re the type. Typical nurse. | 我就是这么想的 你看上去明显就是个护士 |
[1:23:52] | So, what are you doing here? | 那么 你来这儿干什么 |
[1:23:55] | – Sorry? – What are you doing here? | – 什么 – 你来这儿干什么 |
[1:23:57] | I’m looking after you. | 我来照顾你啊 |
[1:24:00] | You don’t say, really? Looking after me? | 真的吗 来照顾我的 |
[1:24:02] | Well, first I’ve heard of it. | 头一次听说 |
[1:24:06] | Since when? | 何时开始的 |
[1:24:08] | Quite a few weeks now. | 已经几个星期了 |
[1:24:10] | Oh, a few weeks now? | 几个星期了 |
[1:24:13] | Happy to hear it. | 不错啊 |
[1:24:15] | Amazing. Nobody ever tells me anything in this house. | 真是奇怪 从来没人对我说过这个 |
[1:24:19] | – I thought we were getting a new one. – A new what? | – 我还以为我们请了一个新人来 – 什么新人 |
[1:24:22] | Nurse. A new nurse. | 护士 一个新护士 |
[1:24:24] | The one who looks a bit like Lucy, my other daughter. | 看起来很像我另一个女儿露西的那一个 |
[1:24:28] | I met her the other day. She came here, didn’t she? | 我前几天才和她见过面 她来过这里 对吧 |
[1:24:32] | Will you take your medication? | 准备好吃药了吗 |
[1:24:34] | She was supposed to start this morning. | 她本应该今天早上来的 |
[1:24:37] | Laura. Wasn’t she? | 劳拉 她还没来吗 |
[1:24:39] | I think you’re mixing things up, Anthony. | 我觉得你搞混淆了 安东尼 |
[1:24:41] | The one who reminds me of Lucy. | 那个很像露西的女孩儿 |
[1:24:45] | – Right. – Right. | – 是的 -没错 |
[1:24:47] | Time to take our medication. | 是时候吃药了 |
[1:24:50] | Yeah. | 行吧 |
[1:24:52] | Not timed by the minute, is it? | 不会是按分钟定时服药的 对吧 |
[1:25:01] | Where is Anne? | 安妮呢 |
[1:25:03] | Your daughter isn’t here, Anthony. | 你女儿没在这儿 安东尼 |
[1:25:06] | – Where is she? Has she gone out? – If you remember, | – 那她在哪儿 出门去了吗 – 你还记得吗 |
[1:25:10] | she lives in Paris. | 她住在巴黎 |
[1:25:13] | No. Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不不不 |
[1:25:16] | She thought about going… | 她是考虑过去… |
[1:25:20] | but in the end, it didn’t happen. | 但最终 她决定不去了 |
[1:25:23] | She’s been there several months now. | 她去巴黎已经好几个月了 |
[1:25:27] | My daughter, in Paris? | 我女儿 在巴黎 |
[1:25:28] | No, no, no. They don’t even speak English. | 不不不 他们甚至不会说英文 |
[1:25:31] | Look. | 你瞧 |
[1:25:33] | Yesterday, this postcard she sent you, we read it together. | 昨天我们还一起看了她寄过来的明信片 |
[1:25:38] | Do you remember? Look. | 还记得吗 你看 |
[1:25:43] | I tell you this every day. | 我每天都告诉过你了 |
[1:25:45] | She lives in Paris because she met a man called Paul | 她遇见了一个叫保罗的男人 所以才搬到巴黎去 |
[1:25:48] | and that’s who she’s living with now. | 她现在和他住在一起 |
[1:25:50] | She comes to see you sometimes. | 她偶尔会回来看你 |
[1:25:53] | – Anne? – Yes. | – 安妮吗 – 是啊 |
[1:25:54] | Occasionally, she comes for the weekend. | 她偶尔会周末过来 |
[1:25:56] | She comes here, and you go for a walk in the park. | 陪着你去公园散散步 |
[1:25:59] | And she tells you about her new life, what she’s up to. | 她会告诉你她现在的生活 她的近况 |
[1:26:05] | The other day she brought you coffee ’cause you like coffee. | 上次她还给你带了咖啡来 知道你喜欢喝咖啡 |
[1:26:09] | I detest coffee. | 我不喜欢咖啡 |
[1:26:11] | I only drink tea. | 我只喝茶 |
[1:26:15] | – Everything all right? – Fine. We were just getting dressed. | – 一切还好吗 -很好 我们正准备换衣服 |
[1:26:20] | Everything all right? | 你还好吧 |
[1:26:23] | Yes. | 是吧 |
[1:26:26] | – There you go. – Thank you. Have a nice day. | – 好了 – 谢谢 祝你愉快 |
[1:26:30] | See you later. | 一会儿见 |
[1:26:36] | Him, that one, who is he? | 他 那个 他是谁 |
[1:26:38] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:26:41] | Him, who just left. | 他啊 刚刚离开的那个 |
[1:26:44] | That’s Bill. | 他是比尔 |
[1:26:46] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[1:26:47] | – Yeah. – Are you sure? | – 对 – 你确定吗 |
[1:26:50] | Yes. Why? | 确定 怎么了 |
[1:26:51] | Oh, no reason. I just… | 没什么 我只是… |
[1:26:53] | I just, I… How shall I put this? | 我只是 我…该怎么说呢 |
[1:27:00] | What’s he doing here? | 他在这儿做什么 |
[1:27:04] | Here in my flat? Do I know him? | 在我的公寓里 我认识他吗 |
[1:27:08] | He’s Bill. You see him every day. | 他是比尔啊 你每天都能见到他 |
[1:27:11] | Do I? | 是吗 |
[1:27:14] | – And you… – What? | – 而你… – 怎么 |
[1:27:17] | Sorry to ask this, but… | 不好意思这么问 但… |
[1:27:19] | I mean, you, who…? | 我是说 你 谁… |
[1:27:22] | Who are you exactly? | 你到底是谁 |
[1:27:24] | I’m Catherine. | 我是凯瑟琳 |
[1:27:26] | Catherine. That’s right. | 凯瑟琳 明白了 |
[1:27:29] | Yes, yes, yes. | 是了 是了 是了 |
[1:27:31] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[1:27:33] | – And he’s Bill. – Yes. | – 他是比尔 – 对 |
[1:27:41] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[1:27:46] | Who… | 我… |
[1:27:49] | exactly am I? | 我又是谁 |
[1:27:52] | You? | 你 |
[1:27:54] | You’re Anthony. | 你是安东尼 |
[1:27:56] | Anthony? | 安东尼 |
[1:27:58] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:28:00] | Anthony. It’s a nice name. | 安东尼 这名字不错 |
[1:28:03] | “Anthony,” don’t you think? | “安东尼” 你觉得呢 |
[1:28:07] | It’s a very nice name. | 这个名字很不错 |
[1:28:09] | My mother gave it to me, I imagine. | 我想是母亲给我取的这个名字 |
[1:28:13] | – Do you know her? – Who? | – 你认识她吗 – 谁 |
[1:28:15] | My mother. | 我的母亲 |
[1:28:17] | – She… – No. | – 她… -不认识 |
[1:28:20] | She had… She… | 她有…她 |
[1:28:24] | She had such big eyes. | 她有着一双大眼睛 |
[1:28:28] | I can see her face now. | 我现在就能想象她的面容 |
[1:28:31] | She was… I hope she’ll… | 她曾是…我希望她… |
[1:28:35] | come and see me sometime. | 能偶尔来看看我 |
[1:28:37] | Do you think? Mommy. | 你认为呢 我妈妈 |
[1:28:40] | You were saying she might come occasionally at the weekend. | 你说过她偶尔周末会到这里来 |
[1:28:44] | Your daughter. | 那是你女儿 |
[1:28:48] | No. | 不 |
[1:28:52] | My mommy. | 是我妈妈 |
[1:29:02] | I want my mommy. | 我想我妈妈 |
[1:29:03] | I want my mommy. I wanna get out of here. | 我要妈妈 我要离开这儿 |
[1:29:10] | Have… Have someone come and fetch me. | 有…有人会来接我吗 |
[1:29:13] | Now… | 别… |
[1:29:15] | No, no. I want my mommy. I want her to come and fetch me. | 不 不 我要我妈妈 我要她过来接我走 |
[1:29:18] | I… I want to go home. | 我…我想回家 |
[1:29:21] | What is it, Anthony? | 怎么了 安东尼 |
[1:29:26] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[1:29:31] | I feel as if I’m… | 我感觉如果我… |
[1:29:32] | I feel as if I’m losing all my leaves. | 我感觉如果失去了我所有的树叶 |
[1:29:35] | – Your leaves? – Yeah. | – 你的树叶 – 对 |
[1:29:36] | What do you mean? | 你想说什么 |
[1:29:39] | The branches and the wind and the rain. | 那些树枝 那些大风和雨水 |
[1:29:46] | I don’t know what’s happening anymore. | 我不知道到底发生了什么 |
[1:29:49] | Do you know what’s happening? | 你知道发生什么了吗 |
[1:29:52] | All this business about the flat. | 所有那些公寓的事 |
[1:29:55] | I… I have nowhere to put my head down anymore. | 我…我再也没有地方可以安生了 |
[1:30:05] | But I know my watch is on my wrist, that I do know. | 但我知道手表还在我的手上 这个我还知道 |
[1:30:10] | For the journey. | 陪我度过这段旅程 |
[1:30:13] | If not, I… | 如果我没有… |
[1:30:18] | Don’t know if I’ll… | 不知道我会… |
[1:30:21] | be ready to… | 准备好去… |
[1:30:23] | To… | 去… |
[1:30:33] | First… | 首先… |
[1:30:36] | we’ll get dressed, shall we? | 我们先把衣服换了 好吗 |
[1:30:37] | Yes. | 好的 |
[1:30:39] | We’ll get dressed, | 我们换好衣服 |
[1:30:41] | and then we’ll go for a walk in the park, shall we? | 然后再去公园散散步 好吗 |
[1:30:43] | Yes. | 好的 |
[1:30:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:30:48] | The trees and all the leaves. | 去看看那些树 还有那些树叶 |
[1:30:51] | Then we’ll come back here, and we’ll have something to eat. | 然后我们再回来 去吃点东西 |
[1:30:54] | Yes. | 好 |
[1:30:56] | And then you can have your siesta, all right? | 然后你再去睡个午觉 好吗 |
[1:30:58] | Yes. | 好 |
[1:31:02] | And then if you’re feeling on good form, | 如果你感觉好些了 |
[1:31:04] | we can go for another little walk in the park. | 我们可以再去公园逛逛 |
[1:31:07] | – Just the two of us. – Yeah. | – 就我们两个人 – 好 |
[1:31:09] | Because it’s such a lovely day. | 毕竟今天的天气那么好 |
[1:31:14] | It’s sunny outside. | 外面阳光如此灿烂 |
[1:31:19] | And we have to go while it’s sunny. | 我们应该趁着好天气出去走走 |
[1:31:22] | – We have to take that chance. – Yeah. | – 我们不能错过这么好的机会 – 对 |
[1:31:24] | ‘Cause it never lasts long when the weather’s this good, does it? | 因为这样的好天气总是不会持续很久的 不是吗 |
[1:31:27] | No. | 是的 |
[1:31:29] | So… let’s get dressed. | 那…让我们换衣服吧 |
[1:31:32] | Is that all right? | 可以吗 |
[1:31:33] | No. | 不 |
[1:31:34] | – Come on now. – No. | – 好了 – 不 |
[1:31:36] | Come on, baby. | 好了 宝贝 |
[1:31:38] | It’s all right. Come on. | 没事了 好了 |
[1:31:42] | Easy now. | 放松点 |
[1:31:44] | Easy. | 放松点 |
[1:31:47] | You’re going to feel all right in a minute, I promise you. | 你很快就会感觉好多了 我保证 |
[1:31:52] | Everything will be all right. | 一切都会好起来的 |