英文名称:The Experiment
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:20] | 叛狱风云 | |
[02:45] | – You suck, Gertrude. – You suck. | -你真烂 格特露德 -你才烂 |
[02:47] | Yeah, I suck so bad I just skunked you. | 是啊 我这么烂还能打败你 |
[02:50] | Which means, you gotta eat your pills. | 所以说 你得好好吃药了 |
[02:53] | – You’re supposed to be nice to me. – I am nice to you. | -你该对我好点儿 -我是对你很好 |
[02:56] | – It’s not my fault you got no game. – You suck, Travis. | -你玩不赢不是我的错 -你真烂 特莱维斯 |
[03:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:05] | Hey there, Travis. | 好啊 特莱维斯 |
[03:07] | – I’ll check on you later. – All right. | -待会儿给你检查 -好 |
[03:11] | Travis, | 特莱维斯 |
[03:14] | you’ve been talking about seeing the world. | 你总是在说周游世界 |
[03:17] | The whole time you’ve been here. | 但却一直待在这儿 |
[03:21] | Think of it as an opportunity to finally fulfill that. | 就把它当做实现这个愿望的机会好了 |
[03:25] | Well, then you’re firing me. | 好吧 那多谢你炒我鱿鱼了 |
[03:28] | Not firing, laying off. | 不是炒鱿鱼 是裁员 |
[03:30] | And I’m not laying you off, the state is laying you off. | 再说又不是我裁了你 是政府裁了你 |
[03:33] | All these budget cuts. | 财政都在紧缩 |
[03:35] | They’re clear-cutting the part-time positions. | 明文规定要处理兼职人员的嘛 |
[03:37] | This has nothing to do with you. | 不是你的错 |
[03:39] | My advice, Travis, go see the world. | 我的建议是 特莱维斯 去看看世界吧 |
[03:42] | Get that out of your system like you’ve always wanted. | 就像你一直想要的那样 出去闯闯 |
[03:45] | Maybe you come back, | 也许等你回来的时候 |
[03:46] | they may be hiring again. | 他们会重新雇用你呢 |
[03:47] | Home! Bring them home! | 家园 还我家园 |
[03:48] | Home! Bring them home! | 家园 还我家园 |
[03:49] | – Bring them home! – Bring them home! | -还我家园 -还我家园 |
[03:51] | Bring them home! Bring them home! | 还我家园 还我家园 |
[03:52] | Bring them home! Bring them home! | 还我家园 还我家园 |
[03:54] | Bring them home! Bring them home! | 还我家园 还我家园 |
[03:55] | Bring them home! Bring them home! | 还我家园 还我家园 |
[03:56] | I can’t believe they fired me yesterday. | 不敢相信昨天他们居然把我给炒了 |
[03:58] | Come on, man. | 拜托 哥们儿 |
[03:58] | It was a nursing home. | 不就是个养老院嘛 |
[04:00] | It’s a retirement home. | 是退休家园 |
[04:01] | Yeah, that’s what I said. A nursing home. | 我就是那个意思 养老院而已 |
[04:03] | It’s better for the world than insurance. | 那可比保险有益多了 |
[04:04] | Hey, I’m carrying a sign, aren’t I? | 我正扛着这标语呢 |
[04:07] | Great. | 很好 |
[04:07] | Listen, not to get new-agey or nothing, | 听着 别说我不够哥们 |
[04:10] | but I think this is something that was supposed to happen to you, | 但是我觉得你本来就该出点岔子了 |
[04:12] | you know? | 你知道吗 |
[04:12] | Force you out of your comfort zone, | 把你从温暖的巢穴里逼出来 |
[04:14] | make you mix it up a little bit. | 把你稍微搞砸 |
[04:15] | I don’t need to mix it up, I need to get paid. | 我不要被搞砸 我要钱啊 |
[04:17] | Get innovative then, man. | 那就有点儿创新精神 哥们儿 |
[04:18] | Don’t tell me you don’t know how to do that. | 别告诉我 你不知道怎么叫创新 |
[04:20] | Back in college when you were doing all that test subject shit. | 回想你当年大学时做的狗屁测试什么的 |
[04:22] | Selling your sperm. | 卖精子 |
[04:25] | I never sold my sperm. | 我可没卖过精子 |
[04:27] | ‘Cause nobody in their right mind would pay for a piece of those genes. | 因为有脑子的人都会对那些基因嗤之以鼻 |
[04:32] | You know what? | 你知道不 |
[04:33] | Whoever said peace rallies is where the action is, doesn’t know shit. | 说集会才有和平的人 狗屁不懂 |
[04:37] | This is a fucking dyke-fest. | 其实就是他妈的鸡女大联欢 |
[04:40] | Not all of them. | 不全是吧 |
[04:43] | No. Not happening. | 不是吧 没可能的 |
[04:49] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[04:56] | I got friends out there, you son of a bitch! | 我朋友在那儿呢 婊子养的 |
[04:59] | – Fucking liberal pussy! – Enough. | -他妈的自由派操货 -够了 |
[05:01] | – Get your fucking hands off me, man. – Enough! Enough! | -把他妈手拿开 -够了 够了 |
[05:03] | Guys like me go over there and die for a living. | 像我这样的人就这么去为生存拼命 |
[05:06] | Tee off, go ahead. | 揉我鸡巴啊 来啊 |
[05:09] | It’s your issue, man. | 这是你们的问题 伙计 |
[05:11] | It’s your issue, man. Not mine. | 是你们的问题 不是我的 |
[05:13] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[05:15] | – Hypocrite! – Let’s go. | -伪君子 -我们走 |
[05:16] | Fucking hypocrite! Go on! Spread all your lies! | 他妈的伪君子 来啊 把屁都放完 |
[05:21] | You got a captive audience, | 你们又俘虏一个观众啦 |
[05:22] | you fucking hippie liberal! | 你他妈的自由派颓男 |
[05:24] | Go on, with all your propaganda and diatribes. | 来啊 来煽动啊 来骂啊 |
[05:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:38] | – You okay? – Yeah, you? | -你还好吧 -很好 你呢 |
[05:43] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[05:46] | My Dad sat me down and had me watch Red Dawn | 我爸爸非逼着我看《天狐入侵》 |
[05:49] | so that I would understand just | 觉得这样才能让我理解 |
[05:51] | how bad things would get | 如果共产党掌握了政权 |
[05:52] | if the communists took over. | 世界得变得多么糟糕 |
[05:55] | I sort of dug that flick. | 我好像也看过这种电影 |
[05:58] | Then it was narco-traffickers, islamo-fascists. | 要么就是警察对毒贩 伊斯兰和法西斯 |
[06:02] | Bad guys just keep changing their faces | 坏家伙换汤不换药地变脸 |
[06:04] | and we keep going to war. | 我们一直卷入战争 |
[06:06] | – And then… – We keep protesting. | -然后… -我们就一直抗议 |
[06:09] | – United we stand. – Cheers. | -联合阵线 -干杯 |
[06:17] | This is a big moment, Travis. | 这是个伟大的时刻 特拉维斯 |
[06:21] | You’ve just witnessed the last anti-war diatribe. | 你刚刚见证了整个世界都不会听到的 |
[06:26] | The world’s ever gonna hear from me. | 我的反战恶骂 |
[06:28] | You know what I’ve realized? | 你知道我意识到什么了吗 |
[06:30] | Real war’s in here. | 真正的战争在这里 |
[06:32] | You just figured that out? | 你才刚意识到吗 |
[06:35] | No, I’ve known it for a while. | 不 已经有段时间了 |
[06:38] | But I’m finally gonna do something about it. | 但是我最终还是要做点什么的 |
[06:40] | And what’s that? | 那是什么呢 |
[06:44] | I’m going to India. | 我要去印度 |
[06:47] | I figure I’ll do some yoga, | 我想我会做一些瑜伽 |
[06:49] | Sometimes in an ashram, | 有时是在静修院里 |
[06:52] | have sex with my guru. | 和我的精神领袖做爱 |
[06:58] | We’ll both agree afterwards that it was a mistake, of course. | 接着我们都会认为那是一个错误 |
[07:00] | Of course. | 当然 |
[07:06] | Maybe you should go. We could meet up. | 也许你也应该去 我们可以见一见呢 |
[07:09] | Well, a trip like that would be a pretty penny, | 那样的旅行开销很大 |
[07:14] | – which I don’t got. – Could knock over a liquor store. | -我可没钱 -我们可以打劫一个酒吧 |
[07:19] | I think I could come up with something slightly more legit. | 我能想出稍微合法的主意 |
[07:23] | Such as? | 比如? |
[07:25] | You don’t wanna know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[07:28] | I think I can handle it. | 我觉得我能接受 |
[07:29] | I mean, I think I’m intellectually limber enough. | 我有足够灵活的理智了 |
[07:35] | Can I see you again? | 我还能再见你吗 |
[07:52] | 项目招聘 行为实验 为期两周 无经验者优先 保障安全 1000元/天 | |
[08:16] | – Michael Barris. – Travis, hey. | -我是迈克尔・巴里斯 -你好 我是特莱维斯 |
[08:21] | – Smart man. – What? | -聪明人 -什么 |
[08:26] | – You wore a suit. That’s a smart move. – Yeah. | -你穿了西装 做得好 -是啊 |
[08:29] | I heard there’s not many spots. | 我听说他们要的人不多 |
[08:31] | Do I need to sign here or print my name? | 是要在这里签名还是打印出来 |
[08:33] | Just a signature will do. | 签名就可以了 |
[08:34] | Thanks, boo. Love the jacket. | 谢谢 伙计 我喜欢你的外套 |
[08:38] | We are strangers in a strange land, brother. | 我们只是陌生地方的陌生人 兄弟 |
[08:43] | First off, what we will be doing here, | 首先 我们要做什么呢 |
[08:45] | for those of you that don’t know, | 因为有很多人还不知道 |
[08:46] | will be a behavioral experiment, | 这是一种行为实验 |
[08:48] | in which we will be simulating | 每个人都要在被监禁的情况下 |
[08:50] | the conditions of life inside a state penitentiary. | 接受观察评测 |
[08:54] | Now, our only requirement is that none of you have ever served any time. | 我们的要求是你们从没有过类似经历 |
[08:57] | If you have, we’d like to thank you for your interest, | 如果有 只能说谢谢参与了 |
[08:59] | but you do not fit our profile. | 但是你不符合我们的条件 |
[09:01] | Now, we will be conducting a short series of tests in a moment, | 现在 我们将进行一个系列测试 |
[09:04] | but before we do I would just like to take a beat | 但是在这之前先停一停 |
[09:07] | and let you know that although the actual experiment | 让你们知道尽管这实验 |
[09:10] | will be conducted in an utterly secure environment | 会在很安全的情况下进行 |
[09:13] | and the participants will be safe at all times, | 参与者也会一直很安全 |
[09:16] | some of the subjects will be deprived of their civil rights… | 但有些人可能会被剥夺自己的权利 |
[09:19] | – It’s a flying man… – for the entire two weeks. | -这是飞人… -时间为两周 |
[09:22] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[09:24] | – Flying man. – Now, let’s get to the tests, shall we? | -飞人 – 现在测试开始吧 |
[09:29] | – No history of incarceration? – No. | -有没有监禁史 -没有 |
[09:33] | – Violence? – No. | -暴力史? -没有 |
[09:35] | – Never? – No. | -从来没有? -没有 |
[09:40] | – What about religion? – No. | -宗教信仰呢 -没有 |
[09:45] | No? | 没有? |
[09:45] | Religion’s not usually a yes or no question, Mr. Hunt. | 宗教不是有没有的问题 亨特先生 |
[09:49] | People tend to find all sorts of gray areas | 人们会不自觉地寻找 |
[09:51] | in which to couch their answers. | 安置答案的地方 |
[09:53] | Well, nothing gray here. | 好吧 这里没有 |
[09:55] | So, how do you base your ethical decisions, then? | 那么你的道德抉择是建立在什么基础上的 |
[10:01] | Here. | 这里 |
[10:03] | I was in boy scouts, and drill team in high school, | 我参加过童子军 高中时候是校队的 |
[10:10] | various church groups. | 还有各种各样的教会团体 |
[10:11] | – You were devout, then? – Still am. | -很虔诚是吗 -一直都是 |
[10:14] | And what about absolute right and wrong in the universe? | 万物绝对的对与错你怎么看 |
[10:22] | Well, I guess, | 我想 |
[10:26] | if I believe in God, | 如果我相信上帝的话 |
[10:28] | then I would have to, right? | 那么我就得信了 对吧 |
[10:32] | Yeah, you know, I only got three rules, | 我只有三条原则 |
[10:35] | eat twat, smoke pot, and smile a lot. | 口交 大麻 笑对人生 |
[10:45] | It’s just a short slide-show we’d like you to watch. | 我们想让你看一组幻灯片 |
[10:47] | It’s perfectly safe, I assure you. | 保证非常安全 |
[11:02] | The sheriff’s deputies had escorted Duceppe back to Baton Rouge. | 警长的副手已经把杜塞浦带回巴吞鲁日 |
[11:05] | I am convinced that when these animals are herded together | 我深信这些动物聚集到一起 |
[11:08] | their instincts warn them of… | 是因为它们的本能警告它们远离… |
[11:11] | …California hotel, where FBI agents… | 在加州旅馆 FBI… [加州旅馆实为戒毒所] |
[12:00] | Are you okay to move on, Mr. Hunt? | 确定要继续吗 亨特先生 |
[12:02] | Yep. I’m good. | 是 我很好 |
[12:29] | You wouldn’t have hit him. | 你可以不打他的 |
[12:32] | Who? | 谁 |
[12:35] | The guy at the rally. | 游行时候的那个人 |
[12:39] | You wouldn’t have hit him. | 你可以不打他的 |
[12:43] | These knuckles, they’re pristine. | 瞧这些指关节 真漂亮 |
[12:49] | – You calling me a pussy? – Yeah. | -你要叫我娘娘腔? -没错 |
[12:55] | – It’s a compliment. – Cool. | -夸你呢 -棒 |
[13:02] | I’ll be gone by the time you get out, you know. | 你出来的时候我可已经走了 |
[13:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:19] | Dashashwamedh Ghat, Varanasi. | 瓦拉纳西 达石瓦玛洗浴台 |
[13:24] | – Varanasi. – How soon can you be there? | -瓦拉纳西 -你什么时候能来 |
[13:30] | Twelfth? Thirteenth? | 12号? 13号? |
[13:34] | Thirteenth. | 13号 |
[13:36] | Dashashwamedh Ghat on the 13th, 6:00 p.m. | 13号下午6点 达石瓦玛洗浴台 |
[13:46] | – Hey, you made it. – Good to see you. | -你通过了啊 -很高兴见到你 |
[13:49] | – Yeah. – I was hoping I’d have someone to talk to. | -是啊 -我正想找个人说话呢 |
[13:53] | I can’t help but think that this says something about us. | 我不禁要想这事儿对我们意味着什么 |
[13:58] | I think it says we need money. | 我想这意味着我们有钱了 |
[14:04] | – Sorry. – Hey, how’s it going? | -抱歉 -你好 |
[14:20] | – It’s the beginning. – Game on. | -开始了 -游戏开始 |
[14:25] | So let’s move on to the topic of women. | 那么 我们来谈谈女人吧 |
[14:26] | What’s that word mean to you? | 这个词对你意味着什么 |
[14:28] | Women? What? | 女人? 什么 |
[14:41] | Everything on God’s green earth | 上帝原野上的一切 |
[14:43] | and possibly beyond what’s been discovered in our universe yet? | 或者是世界上还未被发现的东西? |
[14:47] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[15:05] | Look, it’s only a dog. So, what’re you worried about? | 听着 只是条狗而已 你怕什么 |
[15:09] | Worried? Who’s worried? I’m only worried about you. | 怕? 谁怕了 我只是担心你 |
[15:11] | Look, I’ll stay here and protect the car, and you go take a look. | 听着 我待在这儿保护车 你去看看 |
[15:20] | Hey, chickenshit, we got a draft! | 鸡屎 通够风了 |
[15:25] | Didn’t you hear me, chickenshit? | 听见没有 鸡屎 |
[15:28] | We got a draft. Close the window! | 通够风了 把窗户关上 |
[16:16] | I fell asleep. How far did we drive? | 我睡着了 开了多远啊 |
[16:25] | This is a fucking spot. | 什么鬼地方 |
[16:28] | Gentlemen, they’re waiting inside. | 先生们 他们在里面等你们 |
[16:31] | You mind if I just grab my bag? | 我能拿下包吗 |
[16:33] | There’s some stuff in there that I need. | 里头有我需要的东西 |
[16:35] | You’ll have everything you need inside. | 你需要的东西里面都有 |
[16:46] | 第一天 | |
[16:52] | Good afternoon, gentlemen. | 下午好 先生们 |
[16:54] | The next two weeks will be a new experience for you. | 接下来的两周将是你们的全新体验 |
[16:58] | Now as I said before, | 就像我之前说的 |
[17:00] | some of you will have no civil rights. | 你们中的部分人将被剥夺既有的权利 |
[17:02] | Do not underestimate that. | 不要低估这一点 |
[17:05] | If any of you wanna leave, now is your last chance. | 如果有谁想离开 最后一次机会 |
[17:10] | No? | 没有? |
[17:14] | Good. | 好 |
[17:16] | Again, your safety is our number one priority. | 再说一次 你们的安全是第一位的 |
[17:19] | If there is any violence, any at all, | 如果出现一点暴力苗头 哪怕只是一点 |
[17:23] | the experiment will be immediately terminated. | 实验将会被立即终止 |
[17:26] | Clear? | 明白? |
[17:28] | Now, when I call your name, please stand. | 现在 我点到名的请起立 |
[17:31] | Dernier, Bosch, | 登尼尔 博什 |
[17:34] | Helweg, Sandberg, | 海尔韦格 沙伯格 |
[17:39] | Chase, and Barris. | 柴斯 巴里斯 |
[17:46] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:47] | So the rest of you, please stand up and follow the yellow line. | 那么剩下的 请起立站到黄线边上去 |
[17:53] | Later, pal. | 回见了 伙计 |
[17:54] | Good luck, gentlemen. And I thank you. | 好运 先生们 还有多谢了 |
[18:01] | So what do you think, | 你觉得是什么 |
[18:03] | girl scouts? Prisoners or guards? | 女童子军? 囚徒还是警卫? |
[18:07] | I think we just got our answer. | 我想我们有答案了 |
[18:12] | Nothing is to come or go from the cell block. | 囚房必须与外界隔绝 |
[18:15] | Nothing from the outside world. | 不许带东西进去 |
[18:18] | If you look in your lockers, you will see a printout with the five rules | 你们的橱里 有张纸印了五条规则 |
[18:22] | that the prisoners are to follow at all times. | 不论什么情况下囚徒必须遵守 |
[18:24] | Please read them aloud with me. | 请跟着我大声读 |
[18:26] | Rule number one, | 第一条 |
[18:28] | Prisoners must eat three meals a day and all food must be consumed. | 囚徒每日必须三餐 不可剩饭 |
[18:33] | Two, there will be 30 minutes of rec daily. | 二 每天30分钟娱乐时间 |
[18:36] | Three, prisoners are allowed only in prisoner-designated areas. | 三 囚徒只能待在既定的区域 |
[18:41] | Four, prisoners must speak only when spoken to. | 四 没有被问话 囚徒不得讲话 |
[18:45] | And five, prisoners must not touch the guards under any circumstances. | 五 任何情况下囚徒都不得触碰警卫 |
[18:51] | Those that break the rules must be punished commensurately. | 违规者必须被处以相应惩罚 |
[18:56] | What does “commensurate” mean? | “相应”是什么意思 |
[18:58] | This experiment is not about individuals. | 这次实验无关个人 |
[19:01] | If any one person leaves, it’s over. | 任何人擅自离开的话 实验结束 |
[19:04] | If a prisoner does break the rules, | 如果有人囚徒违规 |
[19:06] | you will have 30 minutes to choose proper disciplinary action. | 你们有30分钟的时间采取适当纪律行动 |
[19:10] | If you fail to do so, that red light will come on, | 如果没做到 那个红灯就会亮起 |
[19:13] | the experiment will be terminated, and you will not get paid. | 实验将宣告结束 你们就没有酬劳 |
[19:18] | – What did you say? – You either maintain strict order, | -你说什么 -你们要不然就严遵规则 |
[19:21] | or you don’t get paid. | 要不然就没有酬劳 |
[19:23] | I will see you in two weeks. | 两周后见 |
[19:46] | – Sorry, man. – For what? | -对不起 伙计 -为什么 |
[19:49] | – All this. – Don’t sweat it. | -所有这一切 -别多心了 |
[19:54] | All right, turn around. Gotta do the front. | 很好 转过来 冲冲前面 |
[19:56] | What? Nobody else had to turn around. | 什么 别人怎么都不转 |
[19:58] | What’s the problem, boy George, | 有问题吗 乔治乖乖 |
[20:00] | you afraid we gonna see that you got no dick? | 你怕我们发现你没有二弟吗 |
[20:03] | – Fuck you. – Hey, man. Quit being a fag, huh? | -操 -哥们儿 别蠢了行不行 |
[20:07] | Maybe if we drop the soap… | 如果我们掉了块肥皂… |
[20:10] | All right, girls. Everyone on the line! | 醒了 姑娘们 列队 |
[20:14] | – Which one? – I don’t know. | -列哪条对 -我也不知道 |
[20:19] | That one. That line. | 那条 那条线 |
[20:24] | – How you doing? – Gotta be honest, | -你怎么样啊 -说实在的 |
[20:26] | you guys are the most suck-ass guards I’ve ever seen. | 你们是我见过最臭屁的警卫了 |
[20:33] | Yeah, well, you can blow me | 行啊 那么你来给我 |
[20:34] | and the entire state of Kentucky. | 和整个肯塔基州都吹吹箫吧 |
[20:37] | Kentucky? | 肯塔基? |
[20:40] | All right, look, we gotta stop fucking around | 好了 听着 我们别再贫了 |
[20:41] | or they might end this thing before it even begins. | 要不然这个实验开始之前就要给搞结束喽 |
[20:45] | I didn’t come all the way out here not to get paid. | 我可不是大老远白跑过来的 |
[20:49] | “From now on inmates will be addressed only by their inmate numbers.” | 从现在起 囚徒只能以编号称呼 |
[20:54] | That’s awesome. | 真牛叉 |
[20:59] | The only other thing that you girls need to know is | 你们这些姑娘还要知道的一件事是 |
[21:02] | “Prisoners will find cell assignments attached to each cell.” | 每间囚室门口都贴着囚徒编号 |
[21:09] | – Are we supposed to do that? – Yes, tinker bell. | -是要我们自己找囚室吗 -没错 小叮当 |
[21:13] | – Now? – Yes. | -现在? -是的 |
[21:15] | Now run along. Run along, find your homes. | 现在跑起来吧 跑起来 找窝去 |
[21:17] | – Okay. – Going. | -好吧 -去吧 |
[21:19] | Okay, guys… | 好 伙计们… |
[21:20] | This ain’t a love-in. Get moving. | 这可不是爱巢 动起来吧 |
[21:22] | Waiting for a bus? Come on! | 在等公车吗 快走 |
[21:30] | Hey, Travis. | 你好 我是特莱维斯 |
[21:38] | Seventeen. | 我是17号 |
[21:41] | Seventy-seven. | 我是77号 |
[21:47] | Wow, I feel dangerous just wearing this outfit. | 一穿上这衣服就觉得好危险哦 |
[21:52] | – You look dangerous. – Oh, yeah. | -你看上去是危险人物了 -是吗 |
[21:54] | Yeah, you are massively messing with me, right? | 你在耍我呢吧 |
[21:57] | – No. – No? | -没有 -没有? |
[21:59] | Benjy Putterman. | 我是班吉・彼得曼 |
[22:01] | How you doing? Travis. | 你好 我是特莱维斯 |
[22:02] | Novelist. | 小说家 |
[22:08] | – Novelist, huh? – Graphic novelist, actually. | -小说家? -其实是绘图小说家 |
[22:13] | – Comics. – Graphic novels. | -漫画啊 -绘图小说 |
[22:18] | Oh, my God, I’m gonna get so much material from this place. | 天 我可以从这个地方得到多少素材啊 |
[22:21] | – This is ripping! – Yeah. | -妙极了 -是啊 |
[22:27] | Ripping. | 妙极了 |
[22:29] | So, what drew you to this experiment? | 那么 是什么驱使你来参加这个实验的 |
[22:34] | Cash-dollars. | 钞票 |
[22:36] | My mother. | 我母亲 |
[22:39] | It was her idea? | 她让你来的? |
[22:43] | She broke her hip, | 她的髋骨摔坏了 |
[22:46] | I needed to pay the rent. | 我需要付房租 |
[22:47] | Do you live with your mother? | 你和你母亲一起住? |
[22:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:51] | And how old are you? | 你多大了 |
[22:54] | Forty-two. | 42岁 |
[22:56] | So, what | 那么 是什么 |
[22:57] | drew you to this experiment, Mr. Chase? | 驱使你来参加这次实验的 柴斯先生 |
[22:59] | Pussy. Pussy drew me to the experiment. | 女人小妹 小妹驱使我来的 |
[23:02] | It’s a male-only experiment, Mr. Chase. | 这是个纯男性实验 柴斯先生 |
[23:05] | It’s the pussy I’m gonna get with the 14 grand once I’m done. | 我拿了这一万四要去操女人的小妹 |
[23:09] | How many sexual partners have you had? | 你有过多少性伴侣 |
[23:13] | I lost track when I was, like, 17. | 我好像从17岁起就数不清了 |
[23:16] | Were they male or female? | 他们是男性还是女性 |
[23:19] | Female. | 女性 |
[23:21] | So, what | 那么 是什么 |
[23:22] | drew you to this experiment, Mr. Nix? | 驱使你来参加这次实验呢 尼克斯先生 |
[23:24] | I’m just trying to make an honest buck, man. | 我只是来赚干点净钱的 哥们儿 |
[23:28] | Escape. | 逃避 |
[23:30] | Come on, you big boy. | 来啊 大个子 |
[23:32] | Throw it down. | 投球 |
[23:38] | Seventy-seven. | 77号 |
[23:39] | – Flying man? – No. | -飞人? -不是 |
[23:42] | You guys go ahead. | 你们玩儿吧 |
[23:43] | Hell no. These knees are busted. | 鬼才玩儿 膝盖都坏了 |
[23:47] | Hey, how about it, redwood? Throw it down? | 怎么样啊 红木头 投一个? |
[23:53] | – Wait. – Oh, my God. Is he okay? | -等等 -天哪 他没事吧 |
[23:57] | – I’m sorry. – Fuck. | -对不起 -操 |
[24:01] | – Bosch, you all right? – I’m all right. | -博什 你没事吧 -我没事 |
[24:03] | – Let’s get you out of here. – I thought he was looking. | -离开这儿 -我以为他看见了 |
[24:07] | – Come on. – I did. | -走啊 -真的 |
[24:09] | You all right, big man. You all right. | 你没事吧 大个子 你没事吧 |
[24:11] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[24:11] | It was an accident. | 只是个意外 |
[24:13] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[24:19] | What the fuck was that guy thinking, huh? | 那人到底他妈的想什么呢 |
[24:22] | I’m okay. I’m okay. He didn’t mean it. | 我没事 我没事 他不是有意的 |
[24:25] | – Sure you’re all right? – It’s just a bloody nose. | -你确定没事吗 -也就流点鼻血 |
[24:28] | Let’s just go back to work. Please. | 回去做事吧 拜托了 |
[24:33] | I don’t know. | 我可不这么想 |
[24:35] | – I think we gotta do something. – What are you talking about? | -我们得做点什么 -你说什么呢 |
[24:39] | I’m talking about rule number five. | 我说的是第五条规定 |
[24:43] | Prisoners are not supposed to touch us. | 囚犯不能碰我们 |
[24:45] | Well, technically, he didn’t touch us. The ball did. | 严格来说 他没碰我们 是球啊 |
[24:50] | Look at your face, man. | 看看你的脸吧 |
[24:53] | I mean, we all heard what they said. We gotta keep the order. | 我们都听到他们说的 得守规则 |
[24:57] | Respond commensurately. | 得作出相应的惩罚 |
[25:02] | They saw it. They know it was an accident. | 他们看到了 他们知道这是个意外 |
[25:05] | – I agree. – Are you sure about that? | -我同意 -你能保证吗 |
[25:10] | Look, I just don’t want that light to come on in 30 minutes | 我可不想半小时后这灯亮了 |
[25:13] | because we didn’t do what we were supposed to do. | 就因为我们没有按规定办事 |
[25:15] | I got 14 grand on the line. | 我的一万四可就悬了 |
[25:16] | Yeah, we all got 14 grand on the line. | 对 我们的一万四千块都悬了 |
[25:17] | Come on. | 好了 |
[25:20] | We’re not talking about crucifying the man here. | 我们又不是说要折磨他们 |
[25:24] | The word’s commensurate. | 说的是 相应惩罚 |
[25:29] | Which means, | 也就是说 |
[25:31] | if what the man did was small potatoes, | 要是那人只是犯点小错 |
[25:36] | we respond in kind. | 我们就小小惩戒一下 |
[25:38] | Small potatoes for small potatoes. | 小错小罚 |
[25:41] | Either that, | 要不这么干 |
[25:44] | or we wait till that light goes on. | 要不我们就等着那灯亮吧 |
[25:54] | Push-ups, ten. | 俯卧撑 十个 |
[25:58] | Do them now. | 马上 |
[26:01] | I just need a little civility, that’s all. | 我只是想你体谅一下 就这么点要求 |
[26:05] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[26:14] | This is not a fucking negotiation. Do the push-ups. | 谁跟你谈判 马上做 |
[26:19] | Just a little civility, brother. Just a little. | 体谅一下吧 兄弟 放我一马 |
[26:26] | All right, everyone, ten push-ups. | 好吧 所有人 都做十个俯卧撑 |
[26:37] | You heard the man. Let’s go. | 你们听到他说的了 做吧 |
[26:41] | Do it! Come on, do it! | 做 来吧 做 |
[26:44] | Yeah, follow your little brother. | 对 跟你的兄弟一起做 |
[26:48] | There we are. | 开始了 |
[26:50] | Count them out. | 大声数出来 |
[26:52] | -1 2 3… -1 2 3… – One, two, three… – one, two, three… | |
[26:55] | 4 5 6… …four, five, six… | |
[26:58] | 7 8 9 10 …seven, eight, nine, ten… seven, eight, nine, ten. | |
[27:02] | What did that tell you, huh? Tater tots for tater tots. | 这说明什么 小错小罚 |
[27:07] | And you, you ought to be a cop, dude. | 你真该去当警察 伙计 |
[27:10] | Looked more like a drill sergeant to me. | 我觉得更像一个训新兵的队长 |
[27:12] | Like that guy out of full metal jacket. | 像那种全副武装的家伙 |
[27:15] | “give me 20, maggot!” | “给我来20个 混蛋” |
[27:18] | I’m almost embarrassed for them, to be honest. | 说真的 我有点为他们感到难堪 |
[27:21] | You know, stepping and fetching like that. | 就那样任人摆布 |
[27:26] | Has it been 30 minutes yet? | 30分钟到了吗 |
[27:29] | Just. | 刚到 |
[27:37] | I guess we got our verdict. | 看来这招灵了 |
[27:41] | I’m not mad, you know? | 我没生气 你知道吗 |
[27:44] | At them. | 对他们吗 |
[27:46] | They keep making us do push-ups like this, | 他们要是坚持让我们做俯卧撑 |
[27:49] | we’ll be all swoll. | 我们就能变肌肉男 |
[27:51] | All of us are. | 我们都能 |
[27:52] | You know, get paid and get in shape. | 既拿钱又健身 |
[27:56] | – You got a girl, 17? – No. | -你有女朋友吗 17号 -没 |
[28:00] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[28:04] | – I’m at the start of something. – Yeah? | -我渐入佳境了 -是吗 |
[28:06] | Me too. Feels good, doesn’t it? | 我也是 感觉不错吧 |
[28:09] | – Good and bad. – Mine’s a barista. | -有好有坏 -我的是个女招待 |
[28:13] | Wouldn’t think a guy like me could pull a barista, would you? | 没想到我这样的人会泡上女招待吧 |
[28:15] | What exactly do you write, anyway? | 你到底都写些什么东西 |
[28:18] | – Comics. – Graphic novels. | -漫画 -绘本 |
[28:21] | Yeah, flying man’s my next big launch. | 我下部大作就是飞人 |
[28:23] | – Flying man? – Yep. | -飞人吗 -对 |
[28:25] | The man who flies. | 会飞的人 |
[28:29] | – What’s he do besides fly? – See that? | -他除了飞还干吗 -看 |
[28:32] | What you just said, “what else he do besides fly?” | 你刚说 “他除了飞还干吗” |
[28:35] | That’s how jaded people have become. We’re talking about flying here. | 这是凡夫俗子的想法 我们现在说的就是飞 |
[28:39] | Like a human being, actually flying. | 是作为一个人 真的能飞 |
[28:43] | And no cape, nothing. Just flying, you know? | 没有斗篷什么的 都没有 就是飞 懂吗 |
[28:46] | Like you or me in this cell just kind of taking off | 是像你我这样的人 就在这个牢房里起飞了 |
[28:49] | like nothing could limit us. Like we could just go, go, go. | 没有任何事物能约束我们 我们能勇往直前 |
[28:51] | Tell me, honestly, who is not gonna want to read that? | 你说 谁不爱看这样的故事 |
[28:54] | I shouldn’t be talking about this anyway. | 我说得太多了 |
[28:56] | My agent would kill me if he knew I was. | 我的出版商知道了得杀了我 |
[28:58] | – You got an agent, huh? – Yeah, couple. | -你有出版商吗 -有 好几个呢 |
[29:00] | How you like that, 77? | 你怎么看 77号 |
[29:02] | Looks like we got a heavy hitter in the box with us. | 看来我们牢房里可有个大人物呢 |
[29:07] | Yeah, we do. | 是啊 大人物 |
[29:09] | 9:00, ladies! Lights out! | 九点了 女士们 熄灯 |
[29:44] | 第二天 | |
[29:53] | – Really, come on. – What? | -不是吧 -怎么了 |
[29:56] | – What is it? – Move along, fuck-butt. | -这什么东西 -去吃吧 饭桶 |
[30:02] | Yum, yum, come on, people. Move along! | 好吃着呢 来 动作快点 |
[30:46] | Hey, hey, hey, you’ll clean the plate. | 喂喂喂 你没吃干净啊 |
[30:50] | Come on, man. That’s not gonna happen. | 老兄 这不用吧 |
[30:53] | What are you? Spokesman for the union now? | 你是谁 官方发言人吗 |
[30:55] | Look, nobody’s trying to be difficult. | 我们可不想搞得太难堪 |
[30:57] | We’ll eat everything else, just not that. | 别的都能吃 这个不行 |
[31:01] | I mean, look at it. It literally might be dog shit. | 看看 这简直就是狗屎 |
[31:12] | It’s beans. Come on, eat them. | 这是豆子 来吧 吃了它 |
[31:16] | Come on, guys. | 吃吧 伙计们 |
[31:17] | It’s not like I’m being unreasonable here, right? | 不近人情的可不是我 对吧 |
[31:19] | I mean, we got rules, okay? | 我们还有规定呢 |
[31:22] | Rule number one, you gotta clean your plate. | 第一条 你得吃干净盘子里的东西 |
[31:25] | Rule number six says, “you gotta eat dog shit.” | 第六条说 “你得吃狗屎” |
[31:28] | It’s not dog shit. | 这不是狗屎 |
[31:32] | It’s dog shit. | 这就是 |
[31:35] | Well, that’s too bad. ‘Cause you gotta eat it anyway. | 那就太糟了 因为你还是得吃 |
[31:39] | Okay, I’m gonna just…oh, my God. My dog shit! | 好 那我就…天哪 我的狗屎啊 |
[31:43] | You fucking shit. Out of there. | 你这臭狗屎 滚出去 |
[31:45] | Look, okay, memo to Adolf, uniform’s not real. Okay, baby? | 看 当自己希特勒呢 这又不是真制服 行了吧 |
[31:49] | Hey, Moulin Rouge, you gotta eat it. | 红磨坊 你得吃了它 |
[31:52] | Nobody’s leaving here until their plates are clean. | 在吃干净之前 没人能离开这儿 |
[31:55] | You heard the man, huh? | 听到了吗 |
[32:00] | The word is clean. | 我说吃干净 |
[32:06] | – Clean? Is that the word? – Yeah. | -干净? 对吗 -对 |
[32:13] | Now it’s clean. | 现在干净了吧 |
[32:19] | He just earned you guys some more push-ups. | 他害你们都要做俯卧撑了 |
[32:22] | Push-ups. You heard the man! Push-ups! | 俯卧撑 都听到了吧 做俯卧撑 |
[32:25] | I’ll give you push-ups. Push this up! | 我会给你做俯卧撑 俯你妈的卧撑 |
[32:34] | Complete wrong move, ass-licker. | 这可大错特错了 杂种 |
[32:40] | Step back! | 退后 |
[32:48] | – You shouldn’t have done that! – Keep it up, girls. | -你不该这么干 -继续 |
[32:51] | Get it out of your system. | 先出去 |
[32:53] | That’s right, you goose-stepping pussy! | 这就对了 你们这些踢正步的娘们 |
[32:56] | I will see you girls tonight. | 今晚再见 |
[32:59] | Feel the wrath of flying man! | 感受飞人的威力吧 |
[33:02] | Flying man? | 飞人? |
[33:09] | Yeah. | 可不是 |
[33:10] | This is our house, bitches! This is our house! | 这是我们的地盘 贱人 我们的地盘 |
[33:15] | Only reason, only fucking reason they did that | 他们敢那么做只有一个理由 |
[33:19] | was ’cause they knew they weren’t gonna get their asses kicked. | 就是他们知道不会挨揍 |
[33:23] | You take away someone’s fear of getting punched in the fucking mouth, | 你让他们都不怕脸上挨几拳了 |
[33:28] | all of a sudden, they’re the biggest cocksuckers | 他们马上就开始 |
[33:30] | on the fucking planet. | 在你地盘上撒野 |
[33:33] | That may be true, but the rules are the rules. | 你也许说得对 但规定就是规定 |
[33:36] | We don’t use violence. | 我们不使用暴力 |
[33:43] | Well, we obviously gotta do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[33:45] | I mean, we are being tested just as much as they are. | 我们和他们一样在接受测试 |
[33:48] | They made me look like a fucking pussy is what they did. | 我们不能当懦夫 让他们为所欲为 |
[33:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:53] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[33:57] | I pledged for a fraternity once. | 我曾经进过兄弟会 |
[34:00] | And during hell week, the brothers, | 那可怕的一周里 那些兄弟 |
[34:04] | they would break down our will. | 摧毁了我们的意志 |
[34:06] | They would try to humble us for the initiation that was gonna come. | 在入会之前 他们就千方百计打击我们 |
[34:10] | I mean, the rules, they were pretty much the same as here. | 那些规定 和这里的差不多 |
[34:14] | I mean, they couldn’t hurt us. | 他们不能打人 |
[34:17] | But they could do something much worse, | 但他们能做得更恶劣 |
[34:21] | they could humiliate us. | 他们能羞辱我们 |
[34:27] | That’s what we have to do. | 这就是我们要干的 |
[34:32] | Is we have to humiliate them. | 我们得羞辱他们 |
[34:59] | What? What are you doing? | 干吗 你们干吗 |
[35:10] | – What the hell is the matter with you? – That is for inciting them. | -你在搞什么啊 -这是因为你鼓动他们 |
[35:15] | – What? What are you talking about? – Shut up. | -什么 你在说什么 -闭嘴 |
[35:17] | You need to shut up. All right? | 你就闭嘴吧 行吗 |
[35:30] | There will be no more incidents | 这里不允许再发生 |
[35:35] | like there was today. | 今天这样的骚乱 |
[35:38] | Is that understood? | 听明白了吗 |
[35:42] | I said, is that understood? | 我说 听明白了吗 |
[35:46] | – Yes. – Yes. | -听明白了 -听明白了 |
[35:47] | Yes, what? ‘Cause I can’t hear you. | 听明白了什么 我听不到 |
[35:51] | – Yes, sir! – Yes, sir! | -听明白了 长官 -听明白了 长官 |
[36:01] | Who’s the bitches now, bitches? | 现在谁才是贱人 贱人们 |
[36:08] | Great job, guys. Great job. | 辛苦了 伙计 辛苦了 |
[36:11] | – Dude, I… – Great job. | -兄弟 我… -辛苦了 |
[36:15] | – Nice speech. – Good job, good job. | -说得好 -辛苦了 辛苦 |
[36:20] | I’ll catch up later. | 我一会儿回来 |
[37:34] | Excuse me? Excuse me? | 有人吗 有人吗 |
[37:40] | I’m having heat flashes. I think my blood sugar is low. | 我有弛张热 我想我是低血糖 |
[37:47] | Capote, just shut the fuck up, okay? | 卡波特 闭嘴行吗 |
[37:55] | – What are you talking about, man? – I’m having low blood sugar. | -你在说什么呢 -我低血糖 |
[37:59] | If I gotta say “shut the fuck up” one more time… | 要是再让我说一次”闭嘴”… |
[38:15] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[38:26] | 第三天 | |
[38:30] | Okay, everybody’s had their fun. | 很好 大家都过得不错 |
[38:39] | I’m gonna suggest | 我提议 |
[38:43] | that we act like gentlemen for the rest of the way. | 接下来我们都像绅士一样 |
[38:46] | That we play by the rules | 在这11天里 |
[38:50] | these last 11 days. | 循规蹈矩 |
[38:53] | And everybody can go home happily with their money. | 然后大家都拿着钱开开心心回家 |
[38:58] | How’s that sound? | 怎么样 |
[39:11] | Where is 51? | 51号在哪里 |
[39:16] | Where’s 51? | 51号在哪里 |
[39:22] | Let’s go. | 起来 |
[39:30] | I need sugar. | 我需要吃糖 |
[39:33] | Look, diabetic. Says he’s diabetic on his application. | 看 糖尿病 他的申请上说他有糖尿病 |
[39:37] | So he needs insulin, that’s what it is. | 所以他需要胰岛素 就是这么回事 |
[39:39] | No, no, no. Look. It says he regulates it through diet. | 不不不 看 这里说他通过饮食控制住了 |
[39:43] | Yeah, man, it’s in his own words. | 老兄 这病都是他自己说的 |
[39:46] | He’s the one that filled this out. | 这表是他自己填的 |
[39:51] | This is not a big deal. It’s not. | 这没什么大不了 |
[39:54] | I mean, my fucking grandma has basically the same thing, | 我奶奶也有差不多的病 |
[39:56] | and she just gets moody in between meals. | 她就是两顿饭之间有点精神不振 |
[39:58] | Trust me, this is not a big deal. | 相信我 这没什么大不了的 |
[40:03] | Fifty-one, you need to get up. | 51号 你必须起床 |
[40:05] | Let’s go, come on. Get up. | 走吧 起床 |
[40:07] | Hey, I wanna do this. | 我也想起床 |
[40:09] | I do. I just need a Twix bar. | 真的 给我条崔趣巧克力吧 [美国著名巧克力品牌] |
[40:13] | There’s one in my bag if you can find it. | 我包里有一条 你们去找找 |
[40:15] | Twix bar. Is that what you wanna eat? | 崔趣巧克力 你是想吃这个吗 |
[40:20] | Get him up. Get him up. Come on. Come on! | 把他弄起来 弄起来 快 快 |
[40:23] | – Are you kidding me? – You’re all right. | -你在开玩笑吗 -你还好吧 |
[40:28] | – Hey, why don’t you let the man be? – You know the rules, 77. | -你为什么不让他休息 -你知道规定 77号 |
[40:32] | All prisoners must participate in rec. | 所有犯人都必须参加娱乐活动 |
[40:35] | And you do not address me unless I have spoken to you first. | 并且没让你开口之前 你不许说话 |
[40:40] | The man…look at him. | 看看他吧 |
[40:42] | The man can’t do it. | 他撑不住了 |
[40:51] | You do understand that this is a prison experiment, right? | 你很清楚这是个监狱实验 对吗 |
[40:56] | Yes. | 对 |
[40:57] | And you do understand the roles that we’ve been given? | 你也清楚给我们安排的角色是不同的吗 |
[41:03] | – Obviously. – You are a prisoner. | -清楚 -你是犯人 |
[41:08] | You don’t give orders, we give orders. | 下达命令的是我们 不是你 |
[41:14] | Have I made myself completely clear to you now? | 我说得够清楚了吗 |
[41:19] | Let the man lie down. | 让他躺着 |
[41:30] | Do I need to escalate matters right now? | 逼我把事情闹大吗 |
[41:35] | Is that what I should do? | 这就是我该干的吗 |
[41:39] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这什么意思 |
[41:41] | It means that you won’t shut up. | 意思是 你要是不闭嘴 |
[41:47] | And I am trying to figure out how I’m supposed to deal with that. | 我就想办法让你闭嘴 |
[41:54] | Why don’t you try being rational? | 你怎么不想办法讲讲道理呢 |
[41:57] | How is this for rational? | 这个够讲道理了吗 |
[41:58] | Do I look rational now? Do I? | 我看起来讲道理了吧 |
[42:00] | – Let’s put the sugar in him real quick, man. – Put it away. | -还是快给他吃糖吧 -收好警棍 |
[42:02] | Do I look rational now? | 我看起来讲道理了吧 |
[42:03] | You hit me and the experiment is over. | 你一打我 实验就结束了 |
[42:08] | You know that and I know that. | 你知道 我也知道 |
[42:12] | Easy now, brother. Come on. | 放轻松 兄弟 来吧 |
[42:14] | Okay. It’s okay. | 好了 没事了 |
[42:16] | All right, everyone, back in their cell. | 好了 所有人 回到囚室里 |
[42:19] | Let’s go, guards! Get them back in their cells! | 警卫 让他们回到囚室里 |
[42:22] | – Let’s go. – Get in! | -走吧 -进去 |
[42:24] | I don’t need an escort. | 我不需要护卫队 |
[42:28] | This ain’t right! I ain’t playing that shit. | 这不对 老子他妈不玩了 |
[42:30] | Go. Move! | 走 进去 |
[43:07] | What do you think they want from us? | 你说他们想得到什么呢 |
[43:11] | Why would you run a prison experiment? | 你为什么会搞一个监狱实验呢 |
[43:17] | Throw some animals in a cage | 把一些野兽关进笼子里 |
[43:19] | and you get to find out which one of us is gonna be the lions | 你就知道我们之中哪些会是狮子 |
[43:24] | and which ones are gonna get gut. | 哪些够有种 |
[43:27] | I like to think we’re slightly higher | 我总觉得我们在进化链里 |
[43:30] | on the evolutionary chain than monkeys. | 要比猴子高级那么一丁点 |
[43:33] | It don’t matter how evolved you think we are. | 这跟我们进化得高不高级没关系 |
[43:37] | You lock up any animal long enough and the strong’s gonna eat the weak. | 任何动物关在一起够久 就要弱肉强食 |
[43:42] | That’s just the way it is. | 就是这么回事 |
[43:48] | You learn that in prison, 17? | 你是在监狱里学到的吗 17号 |
[43:53] | – You must think I’m somebody else, slick. – No. | -你肯定是认错人了 滑头 -没有 |
[43:56] | Just that tattoo you got there is an Aryan tat, | 你手臂上那是个雅利安纹身 |
[44:00] | so I figured, you know, you probably got that in the pen. | 所以我猜 你可能是在监狱里纹上的 |
[44:09] | Expert in the penitentiary system, are you, boy? | 监狱系统专家呀 小子 |
[44:12] | I just watch a lot of discovery channel. | 我只是常看探索频道 |
[44:15] | You will not interfere with my ability to make a paycheck. | 别插手我的挣钱买卖 |
[44:23] | You understand? | 懂了吗 |
[44:26] | We’re cool. No sweat. | 懂了 没问题 |
[44:36] | So, what were you in for anyway? | 这么说 你是怎么进去的 |
[44:44] | – Did you really just ask me that? – Yeah. I just asked you that. | -你真的要问吗 -对 我问了 |
[44:50] | – You better pump your brakes, boy. – Oh, yeah? | -你最好到此为止 小子 -是吗 |
[44:54] | – Why’s that? – If you don’t start respecting the guards, | -怎么说 -要是你不把警卫放在眼里 |
[44:58] | you’re gonna have a serious problem. | 你就麻烦大了 |
[45:03] | – They’re not guards. – No, they’re guards all right. | -他们又不是警卫 -不 他们就是 |
[45:06] | And them up there, they’re getting exactly what they want. | 还有上面那些人 这就是他们想要的 |
[45:13] | I suggest you stop protecting your friend. | 我建议你不要再多管闲事 |
[45:17] | What’s right is right, man. | 做人要有原则 老兄 |
[45:19] | Last thing a man wants to be in the pen is right. | 在监狱里最不需要的就是原则 |
[45:22] | Dudes, they… | 老兄 他们… |
[45:24] | They start digging in and getting all righteous then. | 他们要动真格的了 没什么道理可讲了 |
[45:28] | That only leads to one place. Go along to get along, man. | 那只导致一个结果 你学着适应吧 兄弟 |
[45:33] | Whatever fire you got in your belly, you’re best to let it go. | 不管肚子里有多少怨气 你最好还是算了 |
[45:39] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[45:42] | Let it go. | 算了吧 |
[45:44] | All I know | 我只知道 |
[45:47] | is homie lost his shit back there. | 这位老兄刚抓狂了 |
[45:52] | – It was just a show. – For you, maybe. | -那只是一场戏 -你可能这么觉得 |
[45:57] | Half those fuckers, they were ready to go. | 不过那些混蛋有一半都打算走了 |
[45:59] | They weren’t gonna do anything. | 他们什么都不会干 |
[46:01] | How well do you know them? | 你有多了解他们 |
[46:03] | The assholes outnumber us, for one. | 至少 他们人多势众 |
[46:05] | If they wanted to take the advantage, they could. | 如果他们要起义 他们会的 |
[46:07] | Us out here in the middle of fucking nowhere, we’re on our own. | 我们现在走投无路 只能靠自己了 |
[46:10] | The experimenters, they wouldn’t let anything happen. | 那些做实验的 他们不会允许出岔子 |
[46:12] | How well do you know them? | 你又有多了解他们 |
[46:19] | Seventy-seven, he’s the ringleader. | 77号 他是带头的 |
[46:23] | Either way, if it keeps going like this, someone’s gonna throw down. | 不管怎样 再这样下去 有人要下台 |
[46:29] | Look, guys, guys. If anyone gets hurt, this experiment is over. | 听着 伙计们 要是有人挨打 实验就结束了 |
[46:33] | None of us will get paid. | 我们都拿不到钱 |
[46:34] | Well, we gotta put the clamps on this thing once and for all then. | 我们要杀一儆百 |
[46:37] | What’re you thinking? | 你想怎么干 |
[46:42] | You wanna know how to reach these guys? | 你知道怎么让他们识相吗 |
[46:45] | How? | 怎么样 |
[46:49] | You scare ’em. | 去吓唬他们 |
[47:34] | Comfortable? | 爽吗 |
[47:42] | Helweg? | 海尔韦格 |
[47:48] | Come on… | 拜托… |
[47:57] | The prisoners, they listen to you. | 那些犯人 都听你的 |
[48:03] | For some reason they look to you like you’re the leader. | 不知怎的 他们好像把你当头儿了 |
[48:10] | I got news for you. | 我告诉你 |
[48:12] | In here, | 在这儿 |
[48:14] | you’re the leader of shit. | 你顶多是个光棍司令 |
[48:20] | This place, it belongs to us. | 这是我们的地盘 |
[48:22] | It belongs to us. | 归我们管 |
[48:27] | Hey, there are all kinds of things that we could do to you | 我们还有很多手段 |
[48:32] | to make you hip to that fact. | 能让你看清现实 |
[48:47] | So, do we have the proper respect | 你现在知道 |
[48:54] | for authority now? | 怎么尊重权威了吗 |
[48:57] | Fuck you, you sick fuck. | 去死吧 去死吧你 |
[49:34] | This stuff is going right through me. | 这玩意刚穿过我的身体 |
[49:41] | – Saddle up, gentlemen! – Fuck! | -绅士们 准备好 -操 |
[49:44] | You want to send a message? | 你想去报信吗 |
[49:45] | Then send a message. Saddle up. | 那就去吧 准备好了 |
[49:51] | Saddle up! | 准备好 |
[49:57] | What the hell… | 怎么回事… |
[50:38] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[51:29] | That was colossally fucked up. | 那样做太糟糕了 |
[51:34] | I mean, you are shit-ass nuts, you know that? | 你就是狗屎 知道吗 |
[51:38] | And that’s a good thing, Barris. | 那件事不赖 巴里斯 |
[51:41] | The light, it didn’t come on. | 那个灯没亮 |
[51:43] | They saw it, and it’s not coming on. | 他们看到我们做了什么 但是它没亮 |
[51:50] | We did what we did, we sent a message, | 我们做了我们要做的 我们发信号了 |
[51:53] | but it never leaves this place. | 但是它不会离开这个地方 |
[51:56] | I got something to say. | 我有话要说 |
[51:58] | If anything happens like that again, anything at all, | 如果再发生今天这种事 任何事情 |
[52:05] | I’m out of here. | 我就退出 |
[52:08] | You make a unilateral decision like that, | 你做了一个单边决定 |
[52:14] | it could cost the rest of us 100 grand. | 却以我们十万美元的酬劳为代价 |
[52:21] | I don’t care, sir. | 长官 我不在乎 |
[52:40] | Let it go. | 别再想了 |
[52:58] | Scenario. | 假如 |
[52:59] | Someone harms someone you love. | 有人伤害了你所爱的人 |
[53:01] | Rapes them, kills them. | 强奸他们 杀害他们 |
[53:04] | The law fails to prosecute. | 但是法律却没有控诉他们 |
[53:06] | This person is free. There is absolutely nothing you can do. | 那个人无罪释放 你什么也做不了 |
[53:10] | – Would you consider that justice? – I don’t think on those terms. | -你认为这公正吗 -我从没想过这些 |
[53:14] | Justice is what keeps us safe as a society. Ordered. | 公正使我们的社会安定 有序 |
[53:19] | Well, justice is…well, it starts wars. An eye for an eye for an eye. | 公正是…它引起斗争 以牙还牙 |
[53:25] | It takes a turning of the cheek for this species to evolve. | 物种的进化需要宽容 |
[53:29] | So, you’re the one who knows | 那么 你知道 |
[53:31] | what it’s going to take for the human species to evolve. | 人类的进化所需要的东西 |
[53:34] | Just regurgitating what people | 只是经常反复思考那些 |
[53:37] | a lot smarter than me have been saying for a long, long time. | 比我聪明得多的人所说的话而已 |
[53:42] | 第四天 | |
[54:20] | Look what I found. Take it. | 看看我找到了什么 拿着 |
[54:22] | That ought to boost your blood sugar. | 这个应该能提高你的血糖 |
[54:27] | No, it won’t. | 不 没用的 |
[54:28] | Yeah, there’s a lot of carbohydrates in there. | 可以的 它有很多的碳水化合物 |
[54:30] | It’s like the world’s cheapest bread. | 这看起来像世界上最廉价的面包 |
[54:32] | It’s going to turn to sugar. | 它会转化成糖的 |
[54:34] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[54:35] | Yeah, it won’t turn to insulin, though. | 是的 但它不能转化成胰岛素 |
[54:40] | I thought you didn’t need insulin. | 我以为你不需要胰岛素 |
[54:42] | Fibbed. | 我撒了小谎 |
[54:46] | If they wouldn’t let me bring it down here, | 如果他们不让我带进来 |
[54:50] | I figured I could tough it out. | 我以为我能够挺过去的 |
[54:53] | Jesus christ. | 天啊 |
[54:57] | – Benjy… – Fifty-one. | -班吉… -是51号 |
[54:59] | Listen, you can’t play around with this. | 听着 你不能拿这个当儿戏 |
[55:00] | I got to let them know immediately. | 我要立刻告诉他们 |
[55:02] | I mean, they need to know. | 他们需要知道 |
[55:03] | I got to get you out of here. | 我会让你离开这里的 |
[55:04] | No. | 不 |
[55:06] | You don’t understand. You could die. | 你不明白 你会死的 |
[55:08] | Not if I get the insulin. | 只要有胰岛素我就不会死 |
[55:15] | Why are you doing this? | 为什么你要这么做 |
[55:19] | Flying man | 飞人 |
[55:23] | is a fraud. | 是一个谎言 |
[55:26] | Don’t say that. | 不要这么说 |
[55:27] | Yeah. It’s stupid. It’s a stupid, | 是的 很愚蠢 是个愚蠢 |
[55:30] | shitty, fat lie. Just like me. | 低劣 肥大的谎言 和我一样 |
[55:35] | He’s just a man that flies. | 他只是一个会飞行的人 |
[55:42] | I need this. I need to stop being a fraud. | 我需要这个 我需要停止做个骗子 |
[55:49] | I need for once to have something to show for myself. | 我需要一次展示自己的机会 |
[55:55] | Please, 77. Please. | 拜托 77号 拜托 |
[56:37] | – What the fuck you doing? – Jesus! | -你他妈的在做什么 -天哪 |
[56:41] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[56:42] | – Don’t beat your shit off next to me. – I’m not beating my shit. | -不要在我旁边做恶心事 -我没有做恶心事 |
[56:45] | Fuck off. | 滚开 |
[57:24] | I’ll give you a thousand of my own money. | 我从酬劳里拿一千给你 |
[57:28] | He should just go. | 他应该离开 |
[57:31] | Listen, man, | 听着 伙计 |
[57:33] | there’s insulin in his bag. Can you get it? | 他包里有胰岛素 你能拿到吗 |
[57:41] | You know that’s not allowed. | 你知道这是不可以的 |
[57:45] | I’ll give you two.Two thousand. | 我给你两千 |
[57:53] | Two thousand, man. He needs it. | 伙计 两千 他需要那个 |
[58:06] | I don’t need the money. | 我不需要这笔钱 |
[58:40] | Twenty-two. Get up. | 22号 起来 |
[58:45] | Captain wants to see you. | 队长要见你 |
[59:12] | Lucky for us, there’s no cameras in here. | 我们很幸运 这里没有探头 |
[59:16] | What? | 什么 |
[59:17] | All right, so if we’re going to do this, | 好了 我们要做的事情 |
[59:20] | you can’t tell anybody. | 你不能告诉任何人 |
[59:23] | The fuck are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[59:27] | All I want is a blow job. That’s it. | 我想让你帮我用嘴弄一下 就是这样 |
[59:30] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[59:33] | Come on. Just get down on your knees. | 来吧 赶快跪下 |
[59:36] | Yeah. I’m going to go back to my cell… | 我要回到我的牢房去… |
[59:38] | First, you get down on your knees, all right? all right? | 首先 跪下 明白了吗 明白了吗 |
[59:41] | I want to go back to my cell. | 我想回牢房去 |
[59:42] | You will soon enough. | 你会回去的 |
[59:43] | But first you’re going to suck my dick. | 不过你要先给我用嘴弄出来 |
[59:45] | Suck it yourself. | 自己弄吧 |
[59:47] | Get down on your knees. Get down on your fucking knees. | 跪下 他妈的跪下 |
[59:54] | What’s going on in here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[59:55] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[59:56] | What is that prisoner doing out of his cell? | 这个犯人离开牢房干什么 |
[59:58] | He had something to tell me about number 77. | 他要报告一些关于77号的事情 |
[1:00:03] | He didn’t want to say it in front of the others. | 他不想当着别人的面说 |
[1:00:05] | – Seventy-seven? – Yeah. | -77号吗 -是的 |
[1:00:07] | – Is that true? – Yeah, that’s true. | -是真的吗 -是的 |
[1:00:09] | No, I’m asking him. Is that true? | 不 我在问他 这是真的吗 |
[1:00:11] | It’s true. It’s true. | 是的 是真的 |
[1:00:13] | Barris. Thank God I found you. | 巴里斯 感谢上帝找到你了 |
[1:00:15] | You got to come quick. | 你必须赶快过来 |
[1:00:25] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[1:00:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:00:46] | What were you doing back there? | 你在这里做什么 |
[1:00:49] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:00:51] | I need you to empty your pockets for me then. | 那么我希望你清空你的口袋 |
[1:00:56] | Empty your pockets, Bosch. | 清空你的口袋 博什 |
[1:00:58] | Empty that pocket right there. | 清空你的口袋 |
[1:01:17] | You know that nothing from the outside world | 你知道的 外面的任何东西都不能 |
[1:01:21] | enters into this cell block. | 带进这里 |
[1:01:24] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[1:01:25] | I mean, I was… | 我只是 我刚才… |
[1:01:26] | Quiet. Shut up. | 安静 闭嘴 |
[1:01:32] | They’re trying to get you to undermine me. | 他们想用你来毁了我 |
[1:01:34] | I know you would never do that. | 我知道你不会这样做的 |
[1:01:38] | Who asked you to do that? | 谁指使你这么做的 |
[1:01:41] | You tell me and all will be forgiven. | 告诉我 我就饶了你 |
[1:01:45] | Who told you? | 谁指使你的 |
[1:02:23] | We need to talk later about this. | 稍后我们需要谈一下这件事 |
[1:02:30] | Later. | 稍后谈 |
[1:02:55] | As you can see, | 就像你看到的 |
[1:02:59] | I’m a reasonable man. | 我是个通情达理的人 |
[1:03:01] | I’m not the monster that you somehow conjured up in your head. | 我不是你脑海中时而浮现出的怪物 |
[1:03:10] | I’ve been given a position, | 我被授予一个职位 |
[1:03:14] | didn’t ask for it. | 并不是我要求的 |
[1:03:18] | In some ways | 就某些方面来说 |
[1:03:19] | it would’ve been easier if I was just a prisoner. | 如果我是一个罪犯 事情会容易很多 |
[1:03:24] | Like you, I doubt that very much. | 像你一样 我很怀疑 |
[1:03:27] | You broke the rules again, 77. | 77号 你又破坏规则了 |
[1:03:29] | The guy could’ve died if he didn’t get his insulin… | 如果没有胰岛素 那伙计会死的 |
[1:03:31] | “The guy could’ve died if he didn’t get his insulin.” | “如果没有胰岛素 那伙计会死的” |
[1:03:32] | “Guy could’ve died if he didn’t get his insulin.” | “如果没有胰岛素 那伙计会死的” |
[1:03:34] | Did you hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[1:03:35] | A guy could’ve died if he didn’t get his insulin! | 如果没有胰岛素 那伙计会死的 |
[1:03:38] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:03:40] | When you speak, can you hear yourself? | 当你说话时 你能听到自己在说什么吗 |
[1:03:48] | What do you think is on the other side of those cameras? | 你认为这些摄像机的背后有什么 |
[1:03:54] | We are being watched | 我们正被监视着 |
[1:03:57] | 24 hours a day by people who know what they are doing. | 全天24小时被一些目的明确的人看着 |
[1:04:02] | Do you think that if there was even a chance, | 你认为如果有一点可能 |
[1:04:05] | just the littlest bit of a chance, | 就一点点可能 |
[1:04:08] | that somebody’d die, that they would let it happen? | 某个人要死掉了 他们会放任这发生吗 |
[1:04:12] | He’s perfectly safe, your friend. | 你的朋友 他非常安全 |
[1:04:16] | They will keep him perfectly safe. | 他们会让他非常安全 |
[1:04:23] | When this is over, you know what you ought to do? | 当测试结束 你知道你应该做什么吗 |
[1:04:27] | No. | 不知道 |
[1:04:29] | You ought to take this money, | 你应该拿着这笔钱 |
[1:04:32] | take a little time off from whatever it is that you do. | 从你做的事情里抽出一点时间来 |
[1:04:37] | Check into a nice, clean mental facility | 去一个好的干净的精神病院登记入住 |
[1:04:41] | where experts can properly diagnose | 在那里专家可以正确地诊断 |
[1:04:44] | what exactly is wrong with you. | 你到底有什么问题 |
[1:04:46] | Maybe you could suggest to me a mental facility, | 或许你可以给我推荐一家精神病院 |
[1:04:48] | because obviously | 因为很显然在你的脑海里 |
[1:04:50] | you’re running around in a mental facility inside of your head. | 你正在精神病院里疯跑 |
[1:04:53] | You’re letting this guy fucking run the show? | 你们真的要让这个家伙主持大局吗 |
[1:04:54] | You’re still not following the rules. | 你还是不遵守规则 |
[1:04:56] | – You need help. – Still arguing about the rules. | -你需要帮助 -继续讨论规则 |
[1:04:58] | I’m not trying to instigate anything. | 我没有试图煽动什么 |
[1:05:00] | You need to get help, okay? | 你需要帮助 听到了吗 |
[1:05:02] | You need some fucking help. | 你他妈需要一些帮助 |
[1:05:06] | You know what I need? | 你知道我需要什么吗 |
[1:05:09] | I need you to clean that toilet. | 我需要你把厕所打扫干净 |
[1:05:15] | That’s what I need. | 这是我需要的 |
[1:05:17] | Enough. Enough of this shit, man. | 够了 够了 伙计 |
[1:05:20] | Toilet! It’s not cleaning itself. | 厕所 它不会自己变干净 |
[1:05:24] | Let’s just stop this, all right, guys? Let’s stop. | 不要这样 好吗 伙计 不要这样 |
[1:05:27] | You’re in charge. Does that make you happy? | 这里你说了算 这样子你开心了吗 |
[1:05:29] | Toilet! I need you to clean my toilet! | 厕所 我要你打扫我的厕所 |
[1:05:34] | – Fuck you! – Fuck me? | -操你 -操我吗 |
[1:05:37] | Fuck. You. | 操 你 |
[1:05:40] | I don’t normally like to use profanity, but fuck you! | 我通常不喜欢用脏话 但是 操你 |
[1:05:45] | Fuck… | 操… |
[1:05:56] | You are a prisoner, 77. | 77号 你是囚徒 |
[1:06:00] | But your pride is getting in the way. | 但是你的傲慢让你不愿承认 |
[1:06:05] | I think I need you to say it for me. | 我要你为我说出来 |
[1:06:11] | Say, “I am a prisoner.” | 说 我是一个囚徒 |
[1:06:15] | Fuck you. | 操你妈 |
[1:06:23] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[1:06:25] | Fuck… | 操… |
[1:06:39] | Say it. | 说 |
[1:06:50] | Go to hell. | 去死吧你 |
[1:07:10] | Stop it, please. | 停下来 拜托 |
[1:07:15] | Then say it for me. | 那么说给我听一下 |
[1:07:22] | I… | 我… |
[1:07:25] | I am… | 我是… |
[1:07:28] | A prisoner. A prisoner. | 囚徒 囚徒 |
[1:07:32] | A prisoner. I am a prisoner. | 囚徒 我是一个囚徒 |
[1:07:38] | Yes. Yes. Yes, 77. | 是的 是的 是的 77号 |
[1:07:44] | That is exactly what you are. | 你确实是 |
[1:09:34] | Hey. Talk to you for a minute? | 可以和你说会儿话吗 |
[1:09:46] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:09:55] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:10:09] | How come we can’t talk back in the room? | 我们为什么不能在房间里谈呢 |
[1:10:11] | Some of the guys just wouldn’t wait. | 一些伙计等不及了 |
[1:10:19] | Whatever you guys are going to do, please don’t do it. | 无论你们要做什么 拜托不要 |
[1:10:32] | 第五天 | |
[1:10:53] | I think it’s pretty clear by now. | 我觉得到目前为止 大家应该很清楚了 |
[1:10:55] | There will be a zero tolerance for breaking the rules. | 违反规则是绝不允许的 |
[1:11:08] | Bosch will be joining the prison population. | 博什将加入监禁者的行列 |
[1:11:14] | He will be referred to now as prisoner 76. | 他将成为76号 |
[1:11:19] | Is there a problem with that, prisoner 77? | 77号罪犯 你对这个有疑问吗 |
[1:11:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:11:31] | I am an equitable man. Equitable. Equitable. | 我是一个正直的人 正直的 正直的 |
[1:11:36] | Not once, not once can you accuse me | 一次也不能 你们一次也不能指责我 |
[1:11:43] | of breaking the rules. | 违反规则 |
[1:11:44] | The rules, they help us because they guide us… | 那些规则帮助我们 因为它指引我们… |
[1:11:52] | So that we can exist. So that we can exist. | 所以我们能够存在 所以我们能够存在 |
[1:11:56] | Exist in this world. | 在这个世界上存在 |
[1:12:00] | Everybody’s not happy with their lot in life. | 不是每个人都对自己的角色满意 |
[1:12:04] | They have a position, he has a position, | 他们有自己的职位 他有自己的职位 |
[1:12:06] | and all of you, all of you, | 而你们 你们所有人 |
[1:12:08] | you have your positions. | 你们也有自己的职位 |
[1:12:11] | And I, I have a position. | 我 我也有自己的职位 |
[1:12:14] | Without the rules, there’s chaos. | 没有规则将一片混乱 |
[1:12:23] | Put that back on. | 把它穿上 |
[1:12:35] | I said, put that back on, 77. | 我说了 把它穿上 77号 |
[1:12:45] | Did you hear me, 77? | 你没听到吗 77号 |
[1:12:50] | Put it back on! You put that back on. You get back in the line. | 穿上它 穿上它 回到队列里去 |
[1:12:55] | Don’t take another step. What’re you doing? | 不要前进了 你们在做什么 |
[1:12:57] | Just let him go by? Stop him! | 就让他这么过去了吗 阻止他 |
[1:13:00] | Open the gate. You in there. | 开门 我知道你们在那里 |
[1:13:03] | – We’re done. – Seventy-seven. | -我们不干了 -77号 |
[1:13:04] | You hear me? We’re done. | 你们没听到吗 我们不干了 |
[1:13:07] | We’re done. | 我们不干了 |
[1:13:13] | Nobody speaks to them, do you hear me? Nobody. | 不许跟他们说话 听到了吗 不许 |
[1:13:17] | Nobody can speak to them. You don’t say one single word to them! | 不许跟他们说话 一个字也不准说 |
[1:13:21] | That’s rule number one now. Nobody speaks to them! | 现在这是第一规则 不许跟他们说话 |
[1:13:26] | That’s my friend! | 那是我的朋友 |
[1:13:47] | You fucking lowlife! You piece of shit! | 你这个卑劣的人 你这狗屎 |
[1:13:50] | You couldn’t just shut the fuck up, could you? | 你就不能闭上你的嘴吗 |
[1:13:52] | You brought this on your fucking self! | 这是你自己活该 |
[1:13:54] | Fuck you! | 操你妈的 |
[1:13:57] | Divide the prisoners up. Isolate them so they can’t communicate. | 把囚徒隔离开 让他们不能互相交流 |
[1:14:00] | The only strength in numbers I want inside this place is ours. | 我们要占有绝对优势 |
[1:14:57] | How the fuck can you listen to that shit? | 你们怎么还能听这该死的音乐 |
[1:15:00] | I can’t even fucking think. | 我他妈的甚至都不能思考了 |
[1:15:03] | All I know is I’m out of here. | 我知道的是我要离开这里 |
[1:15:06] | You do know that any decisions we make, | 你知道我们所做的每个决定 |
[1:15:09] | we make together? | 是我们一起决定的 |
[1:15:10] | Well, this thing’s over. | 事情结束了 |
[1:15:11] | We used violence and the experiment’s done. | 我们使用了暴力 实验结束了 |
[1:15:13] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[1:15:13] | It’s been a lot longer than half an hour | 已经超过半小时了 |
[1:15:15] | and red light hasn’t come on yet. | 但是红灯还没亮 |
[1:15:17] | So fucking what? | 那又怎样 |
[1:15:18] | If you think about this rationally, | 如果你理性地思考一下 |
[1:15:20] | it was the prisoners who did the violence. | 暴动的是罪犯 |
[1:15:23] | We just responded commensurately. | 我们只是相应地回应而已 |
[1:15:25] | Fuck commensurately. And fuck that fucking red light! | 去他的相应得 去他的红灯 |
[1:15:29] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能这么说 |
[1:15:32] | The red light, that’s the only thing that we have! | 红灯是我们唯一拥有的 |
[1:15:34] | Don’t you realize that? | 你没有意识到这一点吗 |
[1:15:39] | It’s the only way that we can know. | 这是我们获得信息的唯一途径 |
[1:15:46] | Where’s my music? | 我的音乐呢 |
[1:16:00] | You can feel what’s happening, right? | 你能够感觉到发生了什么 对吧 |
[1:16:03] | You’re fucking crazy. You know that? | 你疯了 你知道吗 |
[1:16:08] | Can you feel it? | 你能够感觉到吗 |
[1:16:46] | What? Camera? Camera. | 什么 探头? 探头? |
[1:16:56] | Why? Why would you have… | 为什么 为什么你们… |
[1:17:00] | Why don’t you stop this? Why? | 为什么你们不阻止这一切 为什么 |
[1:17:04] | 第六天 | |
[1:17:29] | I’ll fucking kill you. Kill. I’ll fucking kill you. | 我要杀了你们 杀了你们 |
[1:17:56] | I’m going to take that tape off of you. | 我会把胶带揭下来 |
[1:17:59] | And you’re going to give me what I want. Okay? | 做我要你做的事 好吗 |
[1:18:04] | Fuck you. | 操你妈 |
[1:18:09] | You’re a fucking faggot. You know that. | 你是他妈的同性恋 你知道的 |
[1:18:15] | Aren’t you afraid? Yeah. Yeah. | 你不害怕吗 害怕 害怕 |
[1:18:22] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[1:18:41] | You didn’t think I would see? You didn’t think I was smart enough? | 你以为我看不见是吗 以为我不够聪明 |
[1:18:53] | Please don’t hit me again. | 求你不要再打我了 |
[1:18:55] | Hey, I was going to try to be nice. | 我尽量友善一点 |
[1:19:06] | Fucking kill you. | 他妈的杀了你们 |
[1:19:19] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:19:24] | You know, if your mouth doesn’t want to play nice, | 如果你的嘴巴不想好好干活 |
[1:19:30] | We’ll just have to use the other end. | 我们就用其他途径 |
[1:19:46] | No. No, no, please. Wait, wait. Time out. | 不 不 拜托 等一下 住手 |
[1:19:49] | – Shut up! – Time out, time out. | -闭嘴 -住手 住手 |
[1:20:22] | No. Please don’t do this. | 不 拜托不要这样 |
[1:20:40] | Go to sleep, motherfucker, go to sleep. | 去睡吧 混账东西 去睡吧 |
[1:20:42] | You think fags are funny? Who’s funny now? | 你认为同志很滑稽是吧 现在到底谁滑稽 |
[1:20:54] | Hey, kid. You all right? | 孩子 你还好吗 |
[1:20:57] | No. Thank you. Thank you. | 不好 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[1:21:13] | You still want to go along and get along? | 你仍然想委曲求全吗 |
[1:21:15] | Fuck no. | 他妈的当然不 |
[1:21:23] | These boys must think I’m somebody else. | 那群小屁孩儿一定以为我是吃素的 |
[1:21:38] | Everybody’s out, man. | 伙计 大家都出来了 |
[1:21:43] | Hey, buddy. Hey, man. | 伙计 伙计 |
[1:22:07] | No, no, no. Come on. | 不 不 不 起来 |
[1:22:25] | Barris, we got trouble. | 巴里斯 我们有麻烦了 |
[1:22:33] | Coming for you! | 来教训你们的 |
[1:22:34] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:23:02] | Jesus. What’ll we do? | 天啊 我们该怎么办 |
[1:23:06] | We get ready. | 我们做好准备 |
[1:23:09] | You’re fucking losing it, man. They outnumber us two to one. | 你他妈的疯了 我们人数才是他们的一半 |
[1:23:21] | Maybe, but they’re still prisoners. | 或许吧 但他们还是囚徒 |
[1:23:24] | And they’re still scared of us. | 他们仍想恐吓我们 |
[1:23:29] | We’re the authority here. | 我们是这里的权威 |
[1:23:33] | Does that look like they give a fuck? | 看起来他们已经什么是亡命之徒了 |
[1:23:38] | Fuck your authority. | 操你妈的权威 |
[1:23:43] | About fucking time. | 操你妈的时间 |
[1:24:29] | What’re you doing? What are you doing? | 你们在做什么 你们在做什么 |
[1:24:31] | We got to stand and fight! | 我们应该站起来战斗 |
[1:24:33] | This is our world! They cannot take it from us! No! | 这是我们的地盘 他们夺不去 不 |
[1:24:37] | Why are you doing this? | 你们为什么要这么做 |
[1:24:38] | We’re still guards! Guards! | 我们仍然是警卫 警卫 |
[1:25:00] | This is your fault! | 这全是你的错 |
[1:29:42] | You still think we’re higher on the evolutionary chain | 你还认为在进化链中我们 |
[1:29:45] | than monkeys? | 比猴子更高等吗 |
[1:29:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:29:59] | ’cause we can still do something about it. | 因为我们仍然做了些什么 |
[1:30:06] | The facility is actively leased | 这个设施被一个据说和政府有联系的 |
[1:30:07] | by a corporate think-tank reported to have ties to the government. | 公司智囊团频繁租用 |
[1:30:11] | A spokesperson with the Monad Corporation | 单孢体公司的一位发言人 |
[1:30:13] | tells us the facility has been used for psychological testing. | 告诉我们 这个设施被用作心理测试 |
[1:30:16] | Yes, we’ll testify. Whatever it takes. | 是的 我们作证 无论付出什么代价 |
[1:30:19] | A guy died in there. | 一个伙计死在了里面 |
[1:30:20] | A guy named Benjy Putterman. | 他叫班吉・彼得曼 |
[1:30:22] | …arrested the lead researcher, a Dr. John Archalata, | 主研究员约翰・阿楚雷塔博士被逮捕 |
[1:30:25] | and charged him with manslaughter. | 并且以过失杀人罪被起诉 |
[1:30:27] | We’ll bring you more as the situation develops. | 随着事态的发展我们会继续为您报道 |