英文名称:The Evil Dead
年代:1981
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:23] | Hey, Ash. Where are we? | 嘿 我们在哪? |
[01:24] | Well, we just crossed the Tennessee border. | 刚穿过田纳西州边界 |
[01:33] | – Which would put us… – Yeah? | – 我们要在哪一个… – 是的? |
[01:41] | Which would put us… | 我们要在哪一个… |
[01:47] | Right… | 对… |
[01:52] | …Here! | 这 |
[01:55] | Turn! | 转盘 |
[02:01] | What the hell was that? Are you trying to kill us? | 这是干什么?你要谋杀我们吗? |
[02:03] | Don’t blame me! It’s your steering wheel! | 不要责备我 是你的方向盘 |
[02:06] | Damn thing jerked right out of my hands. | 他妈的把我的手猛拉开了 |
[02:08] | I don’t understand it. | 我也不知道 |
[02:08] | I had this thing in for a tune-up yesterday | 我昨天调整了 |
[02:10] | and they said they’d go over everything. | 他们说什么都会检查的 |
[02:11] | Well you better take it back | 你最好送回去 |
[02:13] | because the damn thing don’t work. | 因为这该死的坏了 |
[02:14] | The one thing that does work is this lousy horn. | 唯一有用的就是喇叭了 |
[02:20] | Go to hell! I’m not honking at you! | 去死吧 我不是给你们鸣喇叭 |
[02:26] | Jesus Christ! | 上帝 |
[02:28] | Hey Scotty! What’s this place like anyway? | 嘿 斯加醍 哪个地方是什么样子? |
[02:30] | Well, the guy that’s renting | 租那地方的人说 |
[02:32] | it says it’s an old place. | 那是一个老房子 |
[02:33] | Little run down, but it’s right up in the mountains. | 有一点破旧 但是就在大山上 |
[02:37] | Yeah, and the best part is that we get it so cheap. | 最好的是我们这么便宜弄到了 |
[02:40] | Why are we getting it so cheap? | 我们为什么这么便宜弄到了? |
[02:42] | Well, I don’t know. Might be in real bad shape. | 我不知道 也许是真的很难看吧 |
[02:45] | You mean, nobody’s seen this place yet? | 你是说没有人看过那房子? |
[02:48] | – Well, not yet. – Well, it might not be that bad. | – 没有 – 事情可能没有那么糟糕 |
[02:51] | – No. – Actually, it might be kind of nice. | – 不 – 实际上 是很棒的 |
[02:53] | – Yeah. – It’s probably a real pit! | – 是的 – 也许是一个真正的陷进 |
[02:58] | I think this is where we get off. | 我想我们就在那下车 |
[03:05] | This is the bridge we’re going to cross? | 我们要经过这桥吗? |
[03:07] | Jesus Christ! | 天啊 |
[03:08] | The whole thing’s falling apart on us! | 这整个掉下去 会让我们散架的 |
[03:11] | Don’t let the noise fool you girls | 不要让这声音吓着你 |
[03:13] | this thing’s solid as a rock. | 这桥很牢固的 |
[05:30] | It’s supposed to be one of these on here. | 这也许是开这门的 |
[06:25] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[06:26] | – Hey – Hey | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[06:27] | Hey | 嘿 |
[06:30] | Hey | 嘿 |
[08:01] | Join Us! | 到我们这来 |
[08:05] | Join Us! | 到我们这来 |
[09:22] | Dead bodies in the cellar. | 死尸在地窖里 |
[09:25] | Dead bodies in the cellar | 死尸在地窖里 |
[09:26] | Will you stop it? | 你能别说吗? |
[09:27] | I would very much like to | 所有这些夜晚 |
[09:29] | make a toast for all this evening. | 我都喜欢在这里干杯 |
[09:32] | – Yeah – It sounds good. | – 是的 – 听起来不错 |
[09:36] | Ah, as a Greek friend of mine once said… | 一次说过做我的希腊朋友 |
[09:40] | He said… | 他说过… |
[09:43] | I… | “我… “ |
[09:46] | Ok, Ok,… | 好了… 好了… |
[09:48] | Nis, nis… | 给… |
[09:51] | …Tu, Tu, Tu… Tu, Ta, Rim. | 塔里姆干杯 |
[09:54] | Which means? | 什么意思? |
[09:55] | Party down! Yeah! | 集会结束 是的 |
[10:21] | What is this? | 是什么? |
[10:22] | Whatever it is, it’s still down there. | 不管是什么 还在下面 |
[10:26] | I don’t like cellars. Let’s just close it up. | 我不喜欢地窖 我们关闭它 |
[10:30] | It’s probably just some animal. | 大概是一些动物 |
[10:32] | An animal? An animal? | 动物?动物 |
[10:37] | That is the stupidest thing I ever heard of. | 这是我听到的最愚蠢的事 |
[10:40] | Jesus Christ! | 天啊 |
[10:41] | There’s something down there. | 下面有什么 |
[10:46] | Maybe it is just some animal. | 也许是些动物 |
[10:49] | Yeah, you’re probably right. | 是的 或许你是对的 |
[10:50] | Probably just some animal. | 大概是些动物 |
[10:53] | Cheryl, why don’t you go down and check, make sure? | 谢丽尔 你为什么不下去 看个究竟? |
[10:54] | Scotty! I’m not going down there! | 斯加醍 我不下去 |
[10:57] | Ok, Ok you cowards. I’ll go. | 好 你这胆小鬼 我去 |
[11:00] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[11:07] | Back in a minute. | 很快回来 |
[11:31] | Hey Scotty! You find anything? | 嘿 斯加醍 发现什么吗? |
[11:36] | Scotty! | 斯加醍 |
[11:42] | Scotty?! | 斯加醍 |
[11:49] | Scott! | 斯加醍? |
[11:54] | He’s just kidding around… | 他是在开玩笑 |
[11:58] | – Isn’t he? – Scotty!! | – 是吗?- 斯加醍 |
[12:02] | Scott! | 斯加醍 |
[12:04] | Linda, get me a flashlight. | 琳达 给我手电 |
[12:06] | That’s the only one we brought up. | 这是唯一带来的一把 |
[12:08] | Then get the lantern. | 那给我马灯 |
[13:28] | Scotty?! | 斯加醍? |
[14:45] | Boo!! | 嘿 |
[14:49] | Hey! Come here, I wanna show you something. | 嘿 来 我带你去看看 |
[14:54] | Look at all this stuff. | 看看这些东西 |
[15:06] | I bet this still shoots. | 我敢肯定这枪还能用 |
[15:08] | Probably does. | 也许可以 |
[15:10] | Oh!…God! | 哦 天啊 |
[15:22] | Oh God! | 哦 天啊 |
[15:24] | Look at this! | 看这 |
[15:42] | Look at this! | 看这 |
[15:54] | This kind of looks like your old girlfriend. | 这就像你的老女朋友 |
[16:00] | Come on. Let’s take this stuff upstairs. | 来 我们带上楼去 |
[16:02] | I’ll grab the recorder… | 我拿录音机 |
[16:04] | …and you get everything else now. | 你拿其他的好 |
[16:19] | This guy was a real turd… everybody hated him… | 这家伙是个真正卑鄙的人 大家都讨厌他 |
[16:23] | Like…Like you, kind of. | 喜欢你这种人 |
[16:25] | Yeah, just like me. I’m gonna break your face. | 是的 就喜欢我 我要划破你的脸 |
[16:28] | …also invented this western stuff | 他也加入了这西方人的东西 |
[16:29] | He makes all this little models… | 他做了这所有的小模型… |
[16:31] | Ok, shush! | 好 嘘 |
[16:33] | Listen to this… | 听这个 |
[16:36] | This is the tape I found downstairs. | 这是我在楼下知道的录音带 |
[16:40] | It has been a number of years | 自从我和我的同事挖掘 |
[16:42] | since I began excavating the ruins of | 这废墟以来… |
[16:45] | Candar with a group of my colleges. | 已经有很多年了 |
[16:47] | Now, my wife and I have retreated to | 现在我和我的妻子搬到了 |
[16:49] | a small cabin in the solitude of these mountains. | 这山脉的孤独的小屋里 |
[16:53] | Here I continued my research | 在这我继续研究 |
[16:55] | undisturbed by the myriad | 这无数的 安静的… |
[16:57] | …distractions of modern civilization | 现代社会的娱乐 |
[16:59] | and far from the groves of academe. | 从很远的 小树林研究会来 |
[17:02] | I believe I have made a significant find | 我相信我在这里做的发现 |
[17:05] | in the Candarian Ruins. | 是很有意义的 |
[17:07] | A Volume of Ancient Sumarian burial practices | 一卷关于远古闪族人的 葬礼惯例 |
[17:10] | and funerary incantations. | 和葬礼的咒语 |
[17:13] | It is entitled “Naturon Demonto” | 这题名是”NATURANDEMANTO” |
[17:16] | …roughly translated, “Book of the Dead”. | 粗略的翻译是”死亡之书” |
[17:19] | The book is bound in human flesh… | 这书是限制在人类的肉体… |
[17:21] | …and inked in human blood. | 浸入了人类的血液 |
[17:26] | It deals with demons | 这是为了应付魔鬼 |
[17:28] | and demon resurrection and those forces | 魔鬼的复苏 |
[17:30] | …which roam the forest | 这股力量在人类的 |
[17:31] | and dark bowers of man’s domain. | 领土和森林里游荡 |
[17:34] | The first few pages warn that | 前几页… 警告这些持久的 |
[17:36] | these enduring creatures may lie… | 人可以躺着呈睡眠 状态 |
[17:38] | …dormant but are never truly dead. | 永远不会真正的死去 |
[17:41] | They may be recalled to active life | 他们通过这书上的咒语出现 |
[17:43] | …through the incantations presented in this book. | 可以重新唤起他们的生活 |
[17:46] | It is through recitation of these passages… | 通过朗读这些咒语又可以 |
[17:49] | …that the demons are given license | 给魔鬼生命… |
[17:50] | to possess the living. | 并占有他们的生命 |
[17:55] | What did you do that for? | 你干什么? |
[17:56] | It was just getting good! | 这正是精彩部分 |
[17:57] | I just don’t want to hear it anymore, that’s all. | 我不想再听了 就这样 |
[18:03] | Scotty, c’mon. Leave her alone, man. | 斯加醍 别这样 让我自己待一会儿 |
[18:06] | Hey, come on…I just want to hear the rest of it. | 嘿 来吧 我想听后面的部分 |
[18:09] | No big deal. | 没有这么夸张 |
[18:11] | Tatre-ah-mis-trobeen-ha-zar-ta Tatre-ah-mis-trobeen-ha-zar-ta | |
[18:15] | Tantir-man-ov-mansiz-onn-hazann-sobar Tantir-man-ov-mansiz-onn-hazann-sobar. | |
[18:22] | Sum-unda-rop-sa Dar-his-hyk-err-duns-de-rod-sa Sum-unda-rop-sa Dar-his-hyk-err-duns-de-rod-sa | |
[18:27] | Kanda Kanda! | |
[18:30] | Shut it off! | 关了它 |
[18:33] | Kanda Kanda! | |
[18:36] | Shut it off!! | 关了它 |
[18:38] | Kanda Kanda! | |
[18:39] | Shut it off!!! | 关了它 |
[18:42] | Oh my God! | 我的天 |
[18:48] | Cheryl! Where’re you going? | 谢丽尔 你去哪? |
[18:51] | I can’t believe this! | 我不相信这个 |
[18:52] | Scott, you knew not to play that! | 斯加醍 你知道不要放了 |
[18:54] | I mean c’mon, you knew it was upsetting her. | 你知道这会让她不安的 |
[18:56] | You just don’t know | 你不知道你有时 |
[18:57] | when you’re taking something too far. | 说的还更严重 |
[18:58] | Don’t give me that! | 不要说我这些 |
[18:59] | You were playing it too. | 你也在听 |
[19:00] | You could’ve shut it off. | 你应该闭嘴 |
[19:02] | I mean… big deal! | 这… 有什么大不了的 |
[19:04] | She’s nuts! | 她是个白痴 |
[19:06] | I mean it’s just a joke, c’mon! | 开个玩笑 别太认真 |
[19:09] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[19:10] | She acts like she’s three years old or something. | 她这样好像是三岁小孩一样 |
[19:27] | Listen. Why don’t we stay up | 听 我们为什么不呆会儿 |
[19:29] | for a while and listen to the storm? | 听听暴风雨? |
[19:31] | All right, yeah. | 好啊 好 |
[19:32] | Let me check on Cheryl first | 我得先去看看谢丽尔 |
[19:34] | to make sure that she’s Ok. | 确定她没事 |
[20:42] | Stealing from the blind, eh? | 偷瞎子的东西? |
[20:47] | It’s for you. | 给你的 |
[21:00] | Ash, how sweet of you. | 你太好了 |
[21:06] | – Would you put it on? – Oh, Sure. | – 可以帮我戴起来吗?- 当然 |
[21:11] | I was going to give it to you | 我本来想在 |
[21:12] | before we came up here, but… | 我们来这之前给你的 |
[21:13] | …things got so hectic | 但是我很害羞 |
[21:15] | this is really the first chance | 这是真正的我们 |
[21:17] | we…we’ve had to be alone. | 单独在一起的机会 |
[21:23] | Take a look. | 去看看 |
[21:27] | Oh, Ash! It’s beautiful! | 哦 艾西 太美了 |
[21:31] | I really love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[21:33] | I’ll never take it off. | 我永远不会取下来 |
[22:32] | Join Us! | 跟我们来 |
[23:10] | Is anybody out there? | 有人吗? |
[24:14] | I know someone’s out there! | 我知道这有人 |
[24:22] | I heard you. | 我听到你了 |
[24:24] | I heard you in the cellar. | 我听到你在地窖里 |
[25:03] | Join Us! | 跟我们来 |
[28:32] | Ashley! | 艾西 |
[29:08] | Help! | 救命 |
[29:34] | What the hell happened to you? | 发生什么事? |
[29:35] | Cheryl, what’s the matter with you? | 你怎么啦? |
[29:36] | Did something in the woods do this to you? | 是树林里有什么弄成你这样吗? |
[29:38] | No! It was the woods themselves! | 不 是树林自己 |
[29:41] | They’re alive Ashley! | 它们活了 艾西 |
[29:42] | The trees! They’re alive! | 他们活了 |
[29:44] | Ash. Why don’t I take her in the back room | 艾西 我为什么不带她去卧室里 |
[29:46] | so she can lie down… | 那样她就可以趟一会儿了 |
[29:47] | I’m not lying down! | 我不躺 |
[29:49] | I want to get out of here. | 我要离开这 |
[29:50] | I want to leave this place right now. | 我要马上离开这里 |
[29:52] | Right now, Ashley! | 马上 艾西 |
[29:54] | Wait a minute! | 等等 |
[29:55] | I sure as hell am not leaving any place tonight. | 我相信今晚 是不能离开了 |
[29:57] | – Cheryl. – Cheryl. | – 谢丽尔 – 谢丽尔 |
[29:58] | Cheryl, there’s nothing out there. | 谢丽尔 外面没有什么 |
[29:59] | Trees do not attack people. | 树是不会攻击人的 |
[30:01] | Ashley! Will you drive me into town or not? | 艾西 你能送我回城镇 |
[30:03] | Right now?! | 什么 马上? |
[30:05] | Look, sure, sure | 可以 |
[30:06] | I’ll take you into town | 我送你去 |
[30:07] | but just listen to what you’re saying. | 但是听你在说什么 |
[30:08] | I don’t care how it sounds. | 我不介意这是有多么离谱 |
[30:10] | I wanna get out of this place right now! | 我要马上离开这地方 |
[30:14] | Ok, maybe you could stay somewhere in town tonight. | 好 你今晚可以呆在城镇里 |
[31:01] | Come on.Come on. | 快 别这样 |
[31:27] | I know it’s not gonna start. | 我知道会不能启动的 |
[31:29] | It’s not gonna let us leave. | 它不让我们离开 |
[32:25] | Why are you stopping? | 你为什么停车? |
[32:28] | Wait here a minute. | 在这等会 |
[32:41] | Do you see something? | 你看到什么了吗? |
[32:46] | Where’re you going? | 你去哪? |
[32:51] | Ashley! | 艾西? |
[33:05] | Ashley! | 艾西? |
[34:08] | It’s not going to let us go! | 它不让我们离开 |
[34:09] | It’s not going to let us go! | 它不让我们离开 |
[34:12] | I told you! I told you! | 我告诉过你 我告诉过你 |
[34:14] | It’s not going to let us go! | 它不让我们离开 |
[34:16] | Why won’t you listen to me? | 你为什么不听我说? |
[34:33] | I know now that my wife | 我知道我的妻子 |
[34:35] | has become host to a Candarian demon. | 已经是达里 安魔鬼的主人 |
[34:37] | I fear that the only way | 我害怕 |
[34:39] | to stop those possessed by the… | 用这本书唯一征服 |
[34:41] | …spirits of the book is through the act of | 这些着魔的人方法… |
[34:43] | …bodily dismemberment. | 这是通过对肉体的分割 |
[34:45] | I believe now to avoid this horror | 我现在要离开避免这些恐怖 |
[34:47] | but for myself | 但是对我自己… |
[34:49] | I have seen the dark shadows moving… | 我已经看到黑影在树林里游荡… |
[34:51] | …in the woods and I have no doubt that | 我毫不怀疑的我 |
[34:53] | whatever I have resurrected through this book | 已经从 这本书中复兴… |
[34:56] | is sure to come calling…for me. | 很明显这是在叫我 |
[35:00] | Ok, ah, let me think. Ummm… | 好 让我想想 |
[35:02] | It’s a seven? | 是7 |
[35:03] | Oh! What suit? | 哪一种? |
[35:04] | Ahh… diamonds. | 呃… 菱形 |
[35:06] | No wait! Ummm, hearts! | 不 不 等等 红桃 |
[35:08] | Oh My God! It’s seven of hearts! | 我的天 红桃7 |
[35:09] | You’re right! | 你说对了 |
[35:10] | Hey Ash! I guessed the card right! | 嘿 艾西 我猜对了 |
[35:13] | Yeah… truly amazing, Linda. | 是的 真让人惊奇 琳达 |
[35:15] | I don’t know,I don’t know… | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[35:16] | but I think it’s really | 但是我想这是 |
[35:17] | some sort of extra sense or something… | 特别的感觉或是什么吧 |
[35:18] | – …you know, like ESP. – Ok, try this one… | – 你知道 就像E.S.P – 好吧 猜猜这张 |
[35:20] | Ok… It’s a seven. | 好的… 是7 |
[35:22] | – I don’t believe it! – …of Spades. | – 我不敢相信 – 黑桃的 |
[35:24] | Queen of Spades. | 黑桃12 |
[35:30] | Four of Hearts. | 红桃4 |
[35:33] | Eight of Spades. | 黑桃8 |
[35:36] | Two of Spades. Jack of Diamonds. Jack of Clubs! | 黑桃2 菱形J 梅花J |
[35:43] | Why have you disturbed our sleep? Awakened us… | 你们为什么打扰我们消息? |
[35:47] | …from our ancient slumber? | 把我们从远古的睡眠中吵醒? |
[35:50] | You will die! | 你们要死 |
[35:52] | Like the others before you. | 就像在你们之前的 其他人一样 |
[35:55] | One by one we will take you. | 一个一个的 我们会带着你们 |
[36:11] | What happened to her? | 她怎么啦? |
[36:23] | Did you see her eyes? | 你看到她的眼睛了吗? |
[36:25] | Oh Ash, I’m scared. | 艾西 我很怕 |
[36:26] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么啦? |
[37:19] | Cheryl! Stop it! | 谢丽尔 住手 |
[37:43] | – Oh, Shit! – Join Us! Join… | – 哦 该死的 – 跟我们来 跟我们来 |
[39:18] | Ash. I think we ought to get out of here. | 艾西 我想我们应该离开这里 |
[39:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:25] | We still have a few more hours before morning. | 到天亮还有几个小时 |
[39:27] | I don’t think I can wait that long. | 我想我不能等这么久 |
[39:30] | You have to. We all have to! | 你必须这样 我们都必须这样 |
[39:34] | And then in the morning | 到早上 |
[39:35] | we’ll get in the car… | 我们上车 |
[39:37] | and we’ll take the bridge. And… | 通过桥 还有… |
[39:43] | Why does she keep making those horrible noises?! | 她为什么不停的发出可怕的声音? |
[39:45] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[39:47] | And what about her eyes? | 她的眼睛怎么回事? |
[39:51] | What about her eyes? | 她的眼睛怎么回事? |
[39:55] | For God’s Sake, What happened to her eyes?! | 上帝啊 她的眼睛是怎么回事? |
[40:14] | Everything’s going to be all right. | 一切都会没事的 |
[40:35] | Scotty. I think there’s something out there. | 斯加醍 我… 我想外面有什么东西 |
[40:47] | Go to bed, and get some sleep. Ok? | 去睡觉 好吗? |
[42:41] | Shelly? | 霞丽? |
[43:44] | I am on fire!I am on fire! | 我着火了 我着火了 |
[43:46] | No!No! | 不 不 |
[43:53] | Thank you, | 谢谢 |
[43:55] | I don’t know what I would have done | 我不知道… 我该如何逃脱… |
[43:57] | if I had remained on those hot coals… | 如果我在还在火堆里面… |
[44:01] | …burning my pretty flesh. | 燃烧了我漂亮的肉体 |
[44:04] | You have pretty skin. | 你有漂亮的皮肤 |
[44:07] | Give it to us! | 把它给我们 |
[44:24] | Join Us! | 你必须跟我们走 |
[44:36] | Join Us! | 跟我们来 |
[45:04] | No…No…No…No! | 不… 不… 不… 不 |
[47:12] | Hit her! | 劈她 |
[47:15] | Hit her! | 劈她 |
[47:17] | Hit it! | 劈她 |
[47:23] | No!No!No…No! | 不要 不 不 不 |
[47:28] | You love her!No…No! | 你爱她 不 |
[47:34] | No…You love her! | 不 你爱她 |
[48:11] | Scott? | 斯加醍? |
[48:15] | Yeah? | 干什么? |
[48:17] | What is… | 我们… |
[48:19] | What are we going to do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[48:24] | We’re going to bury her. | 我们埋了她 |
[48:27] | You…can’t bury Shelly. | 我们不能埋霞丽 |
[48:29] | She’s a… she’s a friend of ours, isn’t she? | 她是… 她是我们的朋友 |
[48:31] | Ash, she’s dead. | 她已经死了 |
[48:35] | Shelly’s dead. | 霞丽死了 |
[48:40] | We gotta bury her now. | 我们立刻埋了她 |
[49:41] | Linda’s still sleeping. | 琳达还在睡觉 |
[49:43] | I think once her leg… | 我想她的腿… |
[49:44] | I’m getting out of here. | 我要马上离开这 |
[49:45] | Scott, we can’t take Linda anywhere | 斯加醍 我们无法带着琳达 |
[49:47] | with a leg like that. | 像她这样的腿不能去任何地方 |
[49:48] | We don’t even know | 我们不知道 |
[49:49] | if there is any other way back besides the bridge. | 除了那桥还是否有其他的路 |
[49:51] | Well, maybe there’s a hiking trail | 也许要走路或许在悬崖 |
[49:53] | or an old road or some other way around the cliff. | 周围有其他的旧公路 |
[49:57] | I mean there’s gotta be | 我是说 除了桥 |
[49:58] | another way besides the bridge. | 还有其他的路 |
[50:00] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[50:02] | Linda cannot walk with a leg like that. | 琳达的腿不能走路 |
[50:04] | She can’t even stand up. | 她连站都站不起来 |
[50:06] | Well, then we’ll leave her here. | 那我们留她在这… |
[50:08] | Until we can send somebody back. | 等着我们再回来接她 |
[50:09] | – What are you, crazy? – Look! I’m getting out! | – 什么 你疯了?- 听着… 我要离开 |
[50:13] | I don’t care what happens to her. | 我不在乎她发生什么事 |
[50:16] | She’s your girlfriend | 她是你的女朋友 |
[50:17] | you take care of her. | 你照顾她 |
[50:18] | I’m getting the hell out of here. Right now! | 我要离开这 马上 |
[50:42] | Soon all of you will be like me. | 很快你们就都会像我一样 |
[50:45] | And then who will lock you up in the cellar? | 我们会把你们锁在地窖里 |
[51:41] | – God – Ash! | – 天啊 – 艾西 |
[51:43] | – Oh my God! – Help me! | – 天啊 – 救救我 |
[51:48] | Help me, Ash. | 救救我 艾西 |
[51:58] | Scotty. You’re going to be Ok. | 斯加醍 你会没事的 |
[52:01] | You’re going to be just fine. You’ll see. | 你会没事的 你会明白没事的 |
[52:15] | Ash. It’s not going to let us leave. | 艾西 它不让我们离开 |
[52:18] | Cheryl…Cheryl was right. | 谢丽尔 谢丽尔说的对 |
[52:22] | We’re all going to die here! | 我们都要死在这 |
[52:24] | No, we’re not going to die. | 不 我们不会死的 |
[52:26] | We’re all going to die. All of us! | 我们都会死 全部 |
[52:29] | No, we’re not going to die! | 不 我们不会死的 |
[52:32] | We’re not going to die! | 我们不会死的 |
[52:33] | We’re gonna get out of here. | 我们会离开这里 |
[52:34] | Now listen to me, Scotty. | 现在听我说 斯加醍 |
[52:36] | Is there a way around the bridge? | 除了桥有其他的路吗? |
[52:40] | Scotty! Listen to me, please. | 斯加醍 听我说 |
[52:42] | For God’s sake! Scott! | 上帝啊 斯加醍 |
[52:47] | Ash…Ash, I don’t wanna die. | 艾西…艾西 我不想死 |
[52:52] | You’re not going to leave me ,are you Ash? | 你不会离开我的 是吗 艾西? |
[52:53] | Are you? | 是吗? |
[52:54] | I don’t wanna die. | 我不想死 |
[52:56] | You’re not going to leave me here are you? | 你不会丢下 我在这的 是吗? |
[52:58] | Are you, Ash? | 是吗?艾西? |
[53:03] | Scotty! Now c’mon listen to me for God’s sake! | 斯加醍 看在上帝的份上告诉我 |
[53:06] | Is there a way around the bridge? | 除了桥还有其他的路吗? |
[53:09] | There’s a way. The trail. | 有 有痕迹 |
[53:13] | But the trees, Ash. | 但是这树 艾西 |
[53:16] | They know. | 它们知道 |
[53:19] | Don’t you see, Ash? They’re alive! | 你不明白吗 艾西?它们活了 |
[53:33] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[53:34] | Shut up, Linda. | 闭嘴 琳达 |
[53:41] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[53:58] | Kill her! | 杀了她 |
[54:00] | Kill her! | 杀了她 |
[54:01] | Kill her if you can, loverboy. | 你能的话就杀了她 |
[54:12] | God! Forgive me, Linda. | 上帝原谅我 琳达 |
[54:39] | Oh, Ash. Help me, please! | 艾西 救救我 求你了 |
[54:47] | Ash. Help me | 艾西 救救我 |
[54:50] | please…Ash. | 求你了 艾西 |
[54:52] | Oh, Ash. | 哦 艾西 |
[54:53] | Please, don’t let them take me away again. | 不要再让他们把我带走 |
[54:57] | – Please. – No, I won’t. I won’t. I promise. | – 求你了 – 不 我不会 我发誓 |
[55:01] | Ashley. Ashley, help me. | 艾西 艾西 救我 |
[55:04] | Let me out of here. | 让我出去 |
[55:07] | Ashley? Ash, help me. | 艾西?艾西 救我 |
[55:11] | Let me out of here. I’m… I’m all right now. | 让我离开这 我现在没事了 |
[55:14] | I’m all right now, Ashley… I’m all right. | 我现在没事了艾西 我没事了 |
[55:20] | Unlock this chain and let me out. | 不要锁着链条让我出去 |
[55:30] | Cheryl? | 谢丽尔? |
[56:06] | Cheryl? | 谢丽尔? |
[56:13] | I’m all right now, Ashley! | 我现在没事了 艾西 |
[56:16] | Come unlock the chain and let me out! | 不要锁着链条让我出去 |
[56:19] | I’m all right now. | 我现在没事了 |
[56:21] | It’s your sister Cheryl. | 你的妹妹 谢丽尔 |
[56:31] | You bastards! | 你这杂种 |
[56:33] | Why are you torturing me like this? | 你为什么要这样折磨我? |
[56:35] | Why?! | 为什么? |
[56:47] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[56:48] | We’re going to get you. | 我们会抓到你的 |
[56:50] | We’re going to get you. | 我们会抓到你的 |
[56:53] | Not another peep. | 你是偷看 |
[56:56] | Time to go to sleep. | 该睡觉了 |
[56:59] | We’re… | 我们… |
[57:09] | It’s Useless! | 这样是没有用的 |
[57:10] | Useless! | 没有用的 |
[57:12] | In time, it will come for him | 早晚 它会为他来 |
[57:14] | and then it will come for you! | 然后它会为你而来 |
[57:41] | Here. | 给 |
[57:45] | Now,the sun will be up in an hour or so | 现在 大约一个小时后 太阳就出来的 |
[57:48] | and we can all get out of here together. | 我们就能一起离开这里 |
[57:51] | You, me, Linda, Shelly. | 你 我… 琳达 霞丽 |
[57:56] | No,No…No… | 不 不… 不 |
[57:59] | Hmm…Well…Shelly…she… | 霞丽 她… |
[58:02] | We’ll all be going home together. | 我们都能一起回家 |
[58:05] | Wouldn’t you like to be going home? | 你不想回家吗? |
[58:08] | I bet you’d like that, wouldn’t you? | 我敢肯定你想回家 不是吗? |
[58:16] | Scott? | 斯加醍? |
[59:22] | Join Us! | 跟我们来 |
[59:23] | Join Us! | 跟我们来 |
[1:01:51] | Oh, Linda. | 哦 琳达 |
[1:06:04] | Come to me. | 到这儿来 |
[1:08:15] | The door. | 门 |
[1:08:39] | The back door. | 后门 |
[1:08:49] | Shells. Where did I see that box of shells? | 子弹 我在哪看到弹盒了? |
[1:10:31] | We’re gonna get you! | 我们会抓住你 |
[1:10:34] | We’re gonna get you! | 我们会抓住你 |
[1:10:36] | Shut up, Linda. | 闭嘴 琳达 |
[1:10:38] | – We’re all gonna die. – Shut up. | – 我们都会死 – 闭嘴 |
[1:10:40] | – All of us. – Shut up! | – 都闭嘴 – 闭嘴 |
[1:10:42] | – How sweet of you. – …God! Forgive me, Linda. | – 你真好 – 天啊 原谅我 琳达 |
[1:10:46] | …is through the act of…bodily dismemberment. | 因为是肉体的分割… |
[1:10:48] | Hit her. | 劈她 |
[1:10:50] | I really love it! | 我很喜欢它 |
[1:10:50] | Hit her. | 劈她 |
[1:10:51] | I’ll never take it off. | 我永远不会取下来 |
[1:10:52] | Hit it! | 劈她 |
[1:14:41] | Oh, Come on. Come on. | 哦 别这样 别这样 |
[1:14:43] | Why are you torturing me like this? | 你为什么要这样折磨我? |
[1:15:32] | Linda. | 琳达 |
[1:15:51] | Join Us! | 跟我们来 |
[1:15:54] | Join Us! | 跟我们来 |
[1:21:04] | Oh! No, God! | 哦 不 天啊 |
[1:21:23] | Join Us! | 跟我们来 |
[1:21:27] | Join Us! | 跟我们来 |
[1:21:32] | Join Us! | 跟我们来 |
[1:23:51] | AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! | 啊啊啊啊 |