英文名称:The Duchess
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | 根据史实改编 | |
[01:21] | Lord Thomas. | 汤马斯爵士 |
[01:25] | Lord Henry. | 亨利爵士 |
[01:28] | Lord Ambrose. | 安布罗斯爵士 |
[01:32] | Lord Robert. | 罗伯特爵士 |
[01:36] | Lord Walter.. | 沃特爵士 |
[01:41] | You’d better not let me down, Charles Grey. | 你最好别让我失望 查尔斯・格雷 |
[01:42] | I’ve got 20 guineas riding on you. | 我押了20几尼 |
[01:45] | Only 20? I’d double that if I were you. | 才20几尼? 我会加倍押注 |
[01:51] | Come on, ladies. | 来吧 小姐们 |
[01:54] | 1774年 英国奥尔索普庄园 | |
[01:58] | Gentlemen, twice around the course, on my count. | 先生们 绕场2周 听我倒数 |
[02:05] | 3 2 Three, two, | |
[02:09] | 1 One! | |
[02:10] | – Come on, Mr. Grey! – Come on, Thomas! | -快跑 格雷先生 -加油 汤马斯 |
[02:12] | – Come on, Mr. Grey! – Run, Lord Walter! | -加油 格雷 -跑啊 沃特爵士 |
[02:15] | Come on, Mr. Grey! | 加油 格雷先生 |
[02:17] | Come on, Mr. Grey. You’re tired already. | 加油 格雷先生 你已经累了吗 |
[02:20] | – Come on, Mr. Grey! – Faster! | -加油 格雷先生 -快点 |
[02:37] | I trust Your Grace still finds Georgiana an attractive girl? | 相信阁下仍觉得乔治安娜很迷人 |
[02:40] | Of course, Lady Spencer. | 当然 斯宾赛夫人 |
[02:42] | She’s an accomplished lady of quality and devoted to her duties. | 她是个才华横溢的名媛 恪守本分 |
[02:46] | She’s fluent in French, Italian, Latin | 能讲一口流利的法语 意大利语和拉丁语 |
[02:49] | And fully versed in horsemanship and dancing and… | 精通马术和舞蹈… |
[02:52] | Yes, I’m aware of all that. She’s a credit to you. | 是的 我都知道 她是您的骄傲 |
[02:58] | I can’t think of anything that would stand in the way | 难以想象还有什么 |
[02:59] | Of a singularly happy marriage. | 会阻碍这场幸福的联姻 |
[03:02] | These are not the issues that burden the Duke, Lady Spencer. | 公爵另有烦恼 斯宾赛夫人 |
[03:05] | It is His Grace’s duty to produce an heir. | 公爵的职责是要生下继承人 |
[03:08] | On the other hand, your daughter may expect | 假设一切如愿 |
[03:10] | A handsome reward when that occurs. | 您女儿将尽享荣华富贵 |
[03:12] | – Thank you, Heaton. – Your Grace. | -谢谢 希顿 -阁下 |
[03:17] | Your Grace may rest assured. | 阁下可以放心 |
[03:19] | The women in our family have never forfeited on that account. | 我们家族的女性在这方面有所保证 |
[03:24] | Well, with that assurance… | 既然如此 |
[03:36] | So be it, then. | 那就订下吧 |
[03:39] | Come on, Mr. Grey! | 加油 格雷先生 |
[03:49] | I do apologize, ladies, but it appears that my horse has won. | 抱歉 小姐们 我的马还是赢了 |
[03:55] | Beat me again, Charles. | 又赢我了 查尔斯 |
[03:59] | – Well done, Mr. Grey. – Well done. | -做得好 格雷先生 -做得好 |
[04:03] | – So how much do we owe you? – You owe me 40. | -我们欠你多少 -40几尼 |
[04:05] | – Twenty, 40. – My reward? | -20 40 -我的奖赏呢 |
[04:15] | And what do you suggest? | 你有什么提议吗 |
[04:17] | Your mother wishes to see you, Lady Georgiana. | 您母亲要求见您 乔治安娜小姐 |
[04:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:50] | I must apologize, Mama. Were we making too much noise? | 抱歉母亲 我们太喧闹了吗 |
[04:53] | Not at all, my darling. | 没关系 亲爱的 |
[04:54] | We have more important things to talk of. Come here. | 我们有要事相谈 过来吧 |
[05:06] | – I have heard a rumor. – Yes? | -我听到传言 -什么 |
[05:11] | That I will soon be addressing my daughter | 我的女儿即将 |
[05:12] | As Her Grace, the Duchess of Devonshire. | 获得德文郡公爵夫人的称号 |
[05:17] | – Is it true, Mama? – It is. | -真的吗 母亲 -是的 |
[05:22] | The Duke of Devonshire? | 德文郡公爵? |
[05:29] | I had hoped not to part with you until 18 at the soonest, | 本来 你18岁之前我都不打算割爱 |
[05:32] | But, with such a fine match, | 但这么好的一门婚事 |
[05:33] | It would be selfish of me not to let you go. | 不让你出嫁我就太自私了 |
[05:36] | – He loves me? – Yes, of course. | -他爱我吗 -当然 |
[05:38] | I have only met him twice. | 可我们才见面2次 |
[05:40] | When one truly loves someone, | 当真爱来临 |
[05:41] | One doesn’t have to know them well to be sure, Georgiana. | 无需踟蹰即可肯定 乔治安娜 |
[05:44] | One feels it right away. | 感情说来就来 |
[05:48] | – I do believe you will be happy with him. – I shall, Mama. | -我相信你会幸福的 -我会的 妈妈 |
[05:52] | I know I shall. | 一定会的 |
[07:24] | 公爵夫人 | |
[07:31] | – Come on! – She’s here! | -快看 -她来了 |
[07:33] | Your Grace! Your Grace! | 夫人 夫人 |
[07:43] | – There she is! – Duchess! | -她在那儿 -公爵夫人 |
[07:45] | What do they want? | 他们想干吗 |
[07:47] | To see me and my new wife, of course. | 当然是想见我的新妻子 |
[07:52] | It can be a nuisance, but you’ll get used to it. | 这可能很讨厌 但你会习惯的 |
[08:31] | 伦敦德文郡大屋 | |
[08:51] | Welcome, Your Grace. | 欢迎 夫人 |
[09:10] | Come, boys. Come on. Hugo, Hugo. Come. | 来呀 孩子们 来 雨果 来 |
[09:13] | Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. | 好 好 好 |
[09:17] | It’s all right. Yes, yes. This way. | 好了 好 好 来这边 |
[09:22] | Hugo. Come, boy. Come. | 雨果 来 |
[10:01] | Scissors. You may go. | 剪刀 你们退下吧 |
[10:37] | For the life of me, I could never understand | 我一辈子都无法理解 |
[10:40] | Why women’s clothes must be so damn complicated. | 为什么女人的衣服那么繁复 |
[10:46] | It’s just our way of expressing ourselves, I suppose. | 也许这就是女人表达自我的方式 |
[10:53] | Whatever do you mean? | 你在说什么 |
[10:56] | Well, you have so many ways of expressing yourselves, | 男性有那么多自我表达的途径 |
[10:59] | Whereas we must make do with our hats and our dresses. | 可女性就只能戴戴帽子 穿穿裙子 |
[11:38] | Would you go to the bed? | 到床上去 |
[12:45] | One has to accept one’s responsibility. | 每个人都要承担义务 |
[12:47] | Certain obligations come with marriage, | 婚姻中存在各种义务 |
[12:49] | No matter how burdensome they may seem. | 不论多么恼人 都必须履行 |
[12:51] | Yes, but when we are together… | 是的 但我们一起的时候 |
[12:56] | But when we are together, intimately, I mean… | 我是说 我们亲密的时候… |
[13:00] | I know. It can be a bother. | 我知道 可能很烦人 |
[13:02] | However, it is only until you have given him a son. | 但那也只维持到你生下儿子为止 |
[13:05] | Then the occasions will become fewer and less determined. | 以后这种情况就会少多了 |
[13:10] | I think it might feel different | 如果他肯跟我交谈的话 |
[13:11] | If he would talk to me every once in a while. | 感觉也许会不一样 |
[13:14] | I mean, it’s not that he’s unkind, but he never talks to me. | 不是说他不和善 但他从不和我交流 |
[13:18] | I thought that he would be like Papa, | 我以为他像父亲一样 |
[13:20] | That under his cool reserve | 在冷漠的外表下 |
[13:22] | There’d be a wealth of depth and sentiment, | 充满了深度和感情 |
[13:25] | But he isn’t interested in anything, apart from his dogs. | 但他除了狗 对什么都不感兴趣 |
[13:30] | Try not to be too hard on his grace, G. | 别对他太刻薄 |
[13:32] | He’s merely intent on fulfilling his duty. | 他仅仅专注于履行责任 |
[13:35] | And as for talking to him, well, whatever is there to talk about? | 至于交谈 有什么好谈的 |
[13:40] | No, you’re quite right. | 您说得也对 |
[13:43] | How foolish of me to think that I should be able to converse | 我妄想跟自己的丈夫交谈 |
[13:45] | With my husband. | 多愚蠢啊 |
[13:47] | Georgiana, equip yourself with patience, fortitude and resignation. | 乔治安娜 你要学会忍耐 坚毅和顺从 |
[13:51] | A boy will come soon enough, and then you’ll see. | 男嗣不久就会诞生 到时候你就会明白 |
[14:02] | But we, the Whig Party, simply see this as just, right and sensible. | 但辉格党 将其视为公正 权力和理性 |
[14:09] | Just to bring independence to america. Right to abolish the slave trade. | 公正让美国独立 权力可废除奴隶制 |
[14:16] | And sensible to bring freedom to the common man, | 理性则给大众以自由 |
[14:20] | So the blessings of this blessed plot, this England, | 如此一来也能让英格兰的子民 |
[14:25] | May be more equally enjoyed by all of its inhabitants. | 沐浴在这块福地的恩泽中 |
[14:37] | I would like to propose a toast to our host and benefactor | 让我们举杯 为我们的主人和资助者 |
[14:40] | His Grace the Duke and his beautiful new Duchess. | 公爵阁下和他美丽的新夫人干杯 |
[14:46] | Please be upstanding. | 请起立 |
[14:52] | – The Duke and Duchess! – The Duke and Duchess! | -敬公爵和公爵夫人 -敬公爵和公爵夫人 |
[15:07] | Excellent speech, Mr. Fox. | 精彩绝伦的演说 福克斯先生 |
[15:09] | I thank you. It is always easier to address a congregation of friends, | 谢谢 当朋友们烂醉如泥的时候 |
[15:12] | Particularly when those friends are drunk. | 演说祝词相当容易 |
[15:16] | And how did the Duchess find Mr. Fox’s speech? | 公爵夫人觉得福克斯先生的演讲怎么样 |
[15:20] | I must confess, I am not yet at ease with political speeches. | 不得不承认 我对政治演说还不太适应 |
[15:24] | Their very form tends to obstruct my view of their actual meaning, | 委婉的用语让我无法把握背后的确切涵义 |
[15:27] | If such there be. | 如果这些言语有意义的话 |
[15:29] | In which particular section of the speech | 演说的哪一部分 |
[15:31] | Did the message elude Your Grace? | 使夫人不解呢 |
[15:36] | Well, I have great sympathy with your sentiments in general, | 总体来讲我赞同您的观点 |
[15:39] | But I fail to fully comprehend how far we, the whig party, that is, | 但我无法充分理解辉格党 |
[15:44] | Are fully committed to the concept of freedom. | 关于自由的主张 |
[15:47] | – We intend to extend the vote. – To all men? | -我们打算赋予更多人投票权 -全民受惠吗 |
[15:50] | Heavens, no. But certainly to more men. Freedom in moderation. | 当然不 此举只可惠及部分人 自由也有限度 |
[15:54] | – “Freedom in moderation”? – Precisely. | -“适度自由”? -没错 |
[15:59] | I’m sure you are full of the best intentions, Mr. Fox, | 相信你对此目标非常自信 福克斯先生 |
[16:01] | But I dare say I would not spend my vote, | 但如果我有投票权 |
[16:04] | If I had it, of course, on so vague a statement. | 也绝不会投给政见含糊的党派 |
[16:09] | One is either free or one is not. the concept of freedom is an absolute. | 人要么自由 要么不自由 这是绝对概念 |
[16:13] | After all, one cannot be moderately dead | 人不可能适度死亡 |
[16:15] | Or moderately loved or moderately free. | 适度被爱 或者适度自由 |
[16:20] | It must always remain a matter of either or. | 二者必选其一 |
[16:26] | I think it appropriate to say a few words. | 也许现在正是说话的时机… |
[16:29] | When… | 当… |
[16:55] | Could you check the chamber | 你去检查一下房间 |
[16:56] | – And see if you can find… – Your Grace. | -看看有没有… -阁下 |
[16:57] | …different kinds of french lace? | …不同的法国缎带 |
[17:02] | – Is anything the matter? – No. | -出什么事了吗 -没有 |
[17:07] | – You just left. – Yes. well, I had done eating, | -您就这样离开了 -是啊 我吃饱了 |
[17:11] | And those damn speeches bore me to distraction. | 那些该死的演讲无聊得发疯 |
[17:14] | I think we have to ban them in the future. | 将来一定要取缔演讲 |
[17:16] | But you are the Whigs’ main supporter. | 但您是辉格党的主要支持者 |
[17:20] | Yes. well, I’ve no problem with the politics. | 是啊 我对政治没有意见 |
[17:23] | It’s just the rhetoric I can’t stand. | 我只是不能忍受雄辩陈词 |
[17:28] | – Shall I come with you? – No. I mean, why ever should you? | -我该陪着您吗 -不用 为什么要陪着 |
[17:57] | The Duke is perfectly well. He simply wanted to rest a while. | 公爵无恙 只是稍感疲倦而已 |
[18:00] | Do sit down, gentlemen. | 坐下吧 先生们 |
[18:09] | Was it the length of the speech that got the better of the Duke? | 是否过长的演讲使公爵不适? |
[18:14] | Certainly not. | 当然不是 |
[18:16] | He enjoyed it immensely | 他乐在其中 |
[18:17] | And expressed a hope that next time it would be even longer. | 还表示希望下次有更详尽的演说 |
[18:23] | – Your Grace. – Mr. Fox. | -敬夫人 -敬福克斯先生 |
[18:54] | – What’s going on? – Nothing to concern you. | -发生什么事了 -没大事 |
[18:59] | – I don’t understand. – Come here. | -我不明白 -过来 |
[19:11] | You look very beautiful tonight. Is this dress your design? | 你今晚很美 裙子是自己设计的吗 |
[19:18] | Yes, it is. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[19:27] | Then I think you should allow your husband to appreciate it | 你该让自己的丈夫 |
[19:31] | In a little more detail. | 更细致地欣赏你 |
[19:35] | Come here. | 过来 |
[20:07] | – Yes, send them in. – Are we having company? | -带进来 -有客人吗 |
[20:12] | Don’t you think this mutton has a funny taste? | 你不觉得这羊肉味道怪怪的? |
[20:17] | – No. Not really, no. – I think it does. | -没有 -我觉得很怪 |
[20:30] | G, this is Charlotte, and she will be staying with us. | 乔 这是夏洛特 她今后会住在这里 |
[20:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:53] | Because her mother is dead, and she has no other place to go. | 她母亲死了 现在无依无靠 |
[21:01] | Have you fathered that child? | 您是她的父亲吗 |
[21:05] | It’s… it’s only a little girl, G. It’s hardly the end of the world. | 她…就是个小女孩 又不是世界末日 |
[21:12] | Are you expecting me to look after her? | 你要我照顾她吗 |
[21:14] | We have a house full of vacant rooms. | 我们有很多空房间 |
[21:16] | She needn’t bother you. In fact, she may even be of use to you. | 她不会打扰你的 你还可以顺便 |
[21:19] | You can practice your mothering skills, | 培养做母亲的技巧 |
[21:24] | Until our son arrives. | 直到我们的儿子出生 |
[21:30] | No, this doesn’t taste like normal mutton. | 不 这味道不像正常羊肉 |
[21:32] | I’m sure there is something the matter with it. Could you take it away? | 肯定有问题 能撤掉吗 |
[21:40] | Does it taste like normal mutton? | 这像羊肉吗 |
[21:43] | Does it taste like normal mutton? Come here. | 这像羊肉吗 过来 |
[21:49] | Think it tastes like normal mutton, fussy dog? | 味道像羊肉吗 爱挑剔的狗 |
[21:52] | Who’s a fussy mutton dog? | 谁是挑剔羊肉的狗啊 |
[22:07] | Does your doll have a name? | 你的洋娃娃有名字吗 |
[22:14] | I bet you she loves being in her new bedroom. | 你喜欢这个新卧室吧 |
[22:20] | You’ll have to think of a name and let me know tomorrow. | 给它起个名字吧 明天告诉我 |
[22:24] | Do you think you’ll be able to do that, Charlotte? | 做得到吗 夏洛特 |
[22:29] | I… | 我… |
[22:30] | – Would you leave us, please? – Your Grace. | -让我们独处一会吧 -是 夫人 |
[22:46] | Hello, Charlotte. | 你好 夏洛特 |
[22:54] | My name is Georgiana. | 我是乔治安娜 |
[23:19] | – Good evening. – Thank you. | -晚上好 -谢谢 |
[23:25] | Good evening, ladies. | 晚上好 女士们 |
[23:31] | An inch more and I do believe Your Grace will explode. | 夫人的肚皮再涨一寸就要爆炸 |
[23:34] | Sheridan always knows how to pay a compliment. | 谢里丹不论何时都懂恭维人 |
[23:37] | Still a few more weeks to wait. | 还得再等几星期呢 |
[23:39] | A huge belly has never been more becoming on anyone. | 这么大的肚子真是前所未有 |
[23:42] | Well, Fox, here, offers an expert opinion seeing, as he does, | 福克斯 那边有专家意见呢 |
[23:45] | A giant belly | 每次他经过镜子 |
[23:46] | Every time he passes a mirror. | 都能看见一个巨大的肚皮 |
[23:48] | If your belly were on a woman, well, we’d all know what to think. | 如果女人肚皮那么大 大家都知道是怎么回事 |
[23:51] | My dear Sheridan, an hour ago my belly was on a woman. | 亲爱的谢里丹 1小时前我的肚皮还在女人身上 |
[23:55] | Now what do you think? | 现在你怎么想 |
[23:57] | That will teach you to insult Mr. Fox before the gaming has begun. | 那让你在赌局开场前侮辱福克斯先生 |
[24:05] | It’s very good. | 画得不错 |
[24:14] | No more bets, please. | 请停止下注 |
[24:22] | 7 Seven. | |
[24:25] | Her Grace wins again. | 夫人又赢啦 |
[24:30] | Another wager? | 再来一局? |
[24:33] | – Are you all right, your grace? – Your Grace! | -夫人 您还好吗 -夫人? |
[24:42] | Are those labor pains? My wife is in labor. | 是阵痛吗 内子阵痛了 |
[24:46] | Come along. | 过来 |
[24:47] | I think this calls for a toast. | 这值得干杯 |
[24:49] | I may have an heir before the night is out. | 也许黎明前我就有继承人了 |
[24:54] | Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the sixth Duke of Devonshire. | 女士们先生们 为第六代德文郡公爵干杯 |
[24:57] | The sixth Duke of Devonshire! | 敬第六代德文郡公爵 |
[25:26] | – Your Grace. – I am in no mood for a conversation. | -阁下 -我现在没心情谈话 |
[25:30] | But, pray tell me, is my daughter… | 请告诉我 我女儿是否… |
[25:32] | Is your daughter at all able to give me a son? | 您女儿究竟能不能给我生儿子? |
[25:36] | Take heart, Your Grace. | 振作起来 公爵阁下 |
[25:37] | As long as the mother is in good health, | 只要母亲健康 |
[25:39] | Consider this mishap a draft, | 就当这是上天的玩笑吧 |
[25:41] | A promise of what is soon to come. | 我相信下一胎一定是位小公爵 |
[25:44] | – In our family, we… – Yes, I know, in your family, | -在我们家族… -我知道 在您的家族 |
[25:47] | In your family. | 您们家族 |
[25:52] | Your Grace. | 失陪 阁下 |
[25:56] | Can you see the light? Can you see it? | 你能看见光吗 看见了吗 |
[26:08] | – Darling, how are you? – Quite well. | -亲爱的 你还好吗 -我很好 |
[26:12] | – Is she strong and healthy? – She’s perfect. | -她健康吗 -完美无暇 |
[26:22] | – Did William receive you? – Yes. | -威廉接见您了吗 -见了 |
[26:27] | Is he upset that she’s not a son? | 他还在为是个女儿沮丧? |
[26:32] | He just glanced at her and then left. I’ve hardly seen him since. | 他只瞄了女儿一眼就走 我也几乎见不到他 |
[26:35] | It’s been a difficult time for His Grace, my dear. | 他很难受 亲爱的 |
[26:37] | Many eyes are upon him and not all of them kind. | 许多双眼睛盯着他 而且并非都是善意的 |
[26:44] | She is the loveliest. | 她是最美丽的 |
[26:49] | – Nurse? – No, I will feed her. | -奶妈? -不用了 我自己喂 |
[26:51] | – Are you sure, darling? – Yes. | -你确定? -当然 |
[26:58] | I am her mother, after all, even if she is only a girl. | 就算她是个女孩 我也是她的母亲 |
[27:05] | There. | 来 |
[27:07] | Hell and damnation! | 他妈的去死吧 |
[27:16] | 六年后 | |
[27:22] | 哈莉奥 小乔治安娜 夏洛特 | |
[27:48] | 巴斯 | |
[27:51] | It is always a pleasure | 举杯欢庆之时 |
[27:53] | When one is on holiday to request a few words of wisdom. | 能有人分享一点至理名言 实属锦上添花 |
[27:57] | And so without further ado, | 因此 鄙人不再赘言 |
[27:59] | It is a great honor to hand over to our most distinguished guest. | 能得此位高雅嘉宾演讲 不胜荣幸 |
[28:03] | When she arrives, all eyes are upon her. | 每当她出场 定是全场焦点 |
[28:06] | When absent, she is the subject of universal conversation. | 她缺席时 则是热门讨论的话题 |
[28:11] | And what we see her wearing tonight, | 看到她今晚的别致打扮 |
[28:13] | I look forward to seeing the rest of you wearing tomorrow! | 明天肯定在众多名媛中掀起潮流 |
[28:17] | The empress of fashion herself, the duchess of devonshire. | 有请时尚典范 德文郡公爵夫人 |
[28:31] | We come away to Bath to get away from London, | 伦敦人都来巴斯摆脱喧嚣 |
[28:34] | And all of London has come away to Bath. | 结果整个伦敦都来到了巴斯 |
[28:38] | Somebody did indeed ask me | 有人问 |
[28:40] | What kind of feather it is that I’m wearing. | 我头上戴的是什么羽毛(暗指政党倾向) |
[28:42] | Well, there are only two specimens of this rare bird known to man. | 这种珍稀鸟类只有2个标本为人所知 |
[28:46] | One of them has clearly ended up on top of my head. | 一个正为本夫人所戴(暗指辉格党) |
[28:51] | And the other, rumor has it, is running for office in the Tory Party. | 另一个 谣传正在托利党的办公室里叽喳乱叫 |
[29:20] | Bess Foster. | 贝丝・福斯特 |
[29:32] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[30:09] | – I don’t believe we’ve been introduced. – No, we haven’t. | -我们见过吗 -没有 |
[30:13] | Lady Elizabeth Foster. | 我是伊丽莎白・福斯特 |
[30:15] | – I saw you talking with my husband. – Yes. He wanted to dance. | -我看见你和外子在交谈 -是的 他想邀舞 |
[30:21] | That’s not usually considered his forte. And you declined? | 他不擅长舞蹈 你拒绝了? |
[30:27] | I’m ill at ease with male company for the moment. | 我现在不想要男伴 |
[30:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:36] | So what brings you to Bath? | 你为何到巴斯来 |
[30:41] | My husband, Mr. Foster, is enjoying his mistress in Bournemouth | 外子福斯特先生正与情妇在伯恩茅斯 |
[30:45] | And I wanted some diversion. And you? | 我想另找消遣 您呢 |
[30:51] | The Duke is taking the waters for his gout. | 公爵要泡温泉治疗痛风 |
[30:55] | – And I for my health. – Really? | -我来疗养 -是吗 |
[30:58] | I heard you were here because you could not conceive a son. | 我听说您无法怀上儿子 所以才来的 |
[31:02] | I beg your pardon, that was an awful thing to say. | 请原谅我的失言 |
[31:06] | It was the truth, at least. | 那是事实 |
[31:08] | Trust me to say something silly. I always do, you know. | 我常说傻话 |
[31:11] | Then perhaps you should have accepted the Duke’s offer. | 或许你应该接受公爵的邀请 |
[31:14] | You have much in common. | 你们有很多相似之处 |
[31:28] | Home, I think, Georgiana. | 回家吧 乔治安娜 |
[31:39] | – Where are you staying? – I’ve rented some rooms in town. | -你在哪里下榻 -我在城内租房 |
[31:44] | – We must meet again. – We must. | -我们一定要再会面 -一定 |
[32:03] | Harryo. Come here. Come here. Did that hurt? | 哈莉奥 过来 疼吗 |
[32:07] | – Mama. – My angel. | -妈妈 -我的小天使 |
[32:11] | Are you sore? Was that sore? Let me have a look. Was it this knee? | 你疼吗 疼吗 我看看 是这只膝盖吗 |
[32:17] | I think you shall live. | 接着玩儿吧 |
[32:19] | Right. First to the bridge on my count. One, two, three. Go. | 好吧 比赛看谁先跑到桥那儿 1 2 3 跑 |
[32:23] | Come on, Harryo. | 哈莉奥 加油啊 |
[32:24] | – No, I’m gonna catch her! – I’m gonna catch you! | -不 我要追到她 -我要追到你 |
[32:28] | Up and down. Up and down. Why can’t we recover like that? | 上窜下跳 上窜下跳 为什么我们不能寻回失去的活力 |
[32:32] | It’s too far to fall now. | 现在为时已晚了 |
[32:34] | – Hello again. – Hello. Your girls are lovely. | -很荣幸再次见到你 -您好 您的女儿们真可爱 |
[32:38] | – Thank you. Do you have any children? – I do. Three boys. | -谢谢赞美 你有孩子吗 -有 3个男孩儿 |
[32:44] | Three boys. | 3个男孩儿啊 |
[32:46] | What the Duke wouldn’t give for one of them. | 公爵怎么没有换个儿子回来 |
[32:50] | – She is least like you, your eldest. – Yes. I’m sure you know the story. | -您的大女儿 至少很喜欢您 -是啊 你对这老掉牙的情节很熟悉了吧 |
[33:01] | My husband’s daughter was born before we married. | 我丈夫的私生女在我们婚前就出世了 |
[33:05] | Her mother was a maid. The maid died, and we took the child. | 她的妈妈是名女仆 女仆过世以后 我们来抚养孩子 |
[33:09] | – I’m sorry. Have I spoken out of turn? – No. | -抱歉 我是否提起您的伤心事了 -没有 |
[33:12] | It’s the worst-kept secret in London. She’s nine years old now. | 在伦敦 这是个公开的秘密 她都已经9岁了 |
[33:15] | And you love her? | 您爱她吗 |
[33:17] | Of course I do. The same as all my children. | 当然 我视她如己出 |
[33:24] | Come and meet them. | 过来见见她们吧 |
[33:26] | Girls. Come and meet my new friend, Lady Elizabeth. | 孩子们 过来见见我的新朋友 伊丽莎白女士 |
[33:37] | – Your Grace. – Thank you. Thermal water. | -夫人 -谢谢 温泉水 |
[33:42] | It’s the sulfur that makes it smell so bad. | 有硫磺味 很难闻 |
[33:44] | – And you really have to drink it? – Twice a day for four weeks. | -您真的要喝这个吗 -一天2次 连喝4周 |
[33:50] | Do you have any reason to believe you cannot birth a male? | 您觉得是什么原因让您怀不上男孩儿呢 |
[33:54] | No. Except miscarriages. | 除了意外流产就没有其他了 |
[34:00] | Two stillbirths, both sons. | 2个死胎都是男孩儿 |
[34:05] | But two healthy girls. | 但是有2个健康的女孩儿 |
[34:17] | Everybody is staring at you. | 大家都看着您呢 |
[34:24] | What’s that on your neck? Bess? | 贝丝 你的脖子怎么回事 |
[34:31] | It’s not illegal for a man to beat his wife with a stick | 一个男人要是拿比自己拇指细的棍子 |
[34:34] | Unless the stick is thicker than his thumb. | 打他的妻子 是完全合法的 |
[34:37] | Mr. Foster? But he can’t have done that! | 福斯特先生? 他不能那么做 |
[34:41] | Well, considering what else he’s done to me, that’s not the worst. | 比起他对我做的其他事 这不算最糟糕的 |
[34:44] | What could possibly be worse? | 还有什么更糟的? |
[34:45] | He’s taken my children. He won’t let me see them. | 他带走了我的孩子 不让我见他们 |
[34:55] | – And what do you propose to do? – Really, I’m at my wits’ end. | -那你打算怎么办 -说实话 我也不知道 |
[35:02] | The law supports Mr. Foster. | 法律完全站在福斯特先生那边 |
[35:06] | In the meantime, where shall you stay? | 最主要的是 你住在哪儿 |
[35:09] | Continue lodging, till the money runs out. | 一直租房子住 直到钱都花光为止 |
[35:16] | Well, there, at least, I think I can help. | 至少在这点上 我还能帮你 |
[35:26] | William? We leave tomorrow. | 威廉 我们明天就要走了 |
[35:32] | And lady Elizabeth doesn’t have to meet her parents on the continent | 伊丽莎白女士有一段时间不用去见 |
[35:36] | For some time. | 她在大陆的父母 |
[35:38] | – She hardly ever visits London at all. – It’s a pity, that. | -她还没有去过伦敦呢 -那真是遗憾啊 |
[35:46] | You see, she doesn’t have anywhere to stay. | 她没有其他地方可以去 |
[35:52] | Problem there. | 真是个问题啊 |
[35:56] | Well, why doesn’t she stay with us? For a while, at least. | 那为什么不和我们住在一起呢 小住一段时间 |
[36:03] | Thank you. | 非常感谢 |
[36:10] | – This is incredible. – There’s the castle in Ireland. | -真不可思议 -在爱尔兰还有座城堡 |
[36:13] | Bolton abbey, Chiswick, Burlington and, why, in Chatsworth, of course. | 冷竣又森严 彻斯维克 伯灵顿还有在查斯沃当然也有 |
[36:18] | – Of course. – Which is much bigger. | -那是当然的 -那一座城堡更大点儿 |
[36:21] | But this is more like home. | 但这里更像个家 |
[36:28] | I’m so glad you’re here. | 我真高兴你能在这里 |
[36:31] | I’ve arranged a wonderful start to the season. | 我已经为这一季筹划了很多精彩的活动 |
[36:38] | May all the plagues of marriage be doubled on me | 如果我以后还想和你成为朋友 |
[36:42] | If ever I try to be friends with you anymore! | 就让所有婚姻的不幸都成倍加诸在我身上吧 |
[36:47] | So much the better. | 那再好不过了 |
[36:52] | No, no, Madam. ’tis evident you care not a pin for me! | 不 不 女士 这证明了您一点儿也不在乎我 |
[36:57] | And I, I was a madman to marry you. | 我还曾与您结为连里 |
[37:01] | And I’m sure I was a fool to marry you, | 我居然嫁给你这么个王老五 |
[37:06] | An old dangling bachelor | 真是傻透啦 |
[37:12] | Who was single at 50 | 这人到50岁还是单身 |
[37:14] | Only because he never could meet with anyone who could have him! | 就因为没遇上个能忍受他的人 |
[37:40] | Bess, may I introduce Mr. Fox, leader of the opposition? | 贝丝 容我向你介绍在野党领袖 福克斯先生 |
[37:44] | – Mr. Fox, Lady Elizabeth Foster. – Mr. Fox. | -这位是伊丽莎白・福斯特女士 -福克斯先生 |
[37:47] | – My protege, Charles Grey. – Mr. Grey. | -我的门生查尔斯・格雷 -格雷先生 |
[37:52] | – Mr. Grey. – Your Grace. | -格雷先生 -夫人 |
[37:53] | He’s our newest bright young man. | 他是我们最有前途的新人 |
[37:56] | Scarcely out of Cambridge and already a member of parliament. | 刚从剑桥毕业就已当上国会议员 |
[38:01] | -I always felt you’d do well. -Thank you. | -你会前途无量 -谢谢夫人赞赏 |
[38:04] | – Mr. Fox. – Yes, Lady Elizabeth. | -福克斯先生 -伊丽莎白女士 |
[38:07] | – Did you enjoy the play? – I must confess, I did not entirely. | -你喜欢这出剧吗 -说实话 我并不怎么欣赏 |
[38:15] | I hope that you’ve not lost your sense of humor | 希望你进入政界后还能保留点幽默感 |
[38:17] | Since entering politics. Not that I’m aware. | 不 那点我还是注意到的 |
[38:20] | Then I’m sure you realize that School For Scandal | 那你肯定能欣赏《谣言学校》吧(英国风俗喜剧最佳作品之一) |
[38:21] | – Was written as a comedy. – Yes. | -那是部喜剧 -是的 |
[38:25] | Although, from where I sat, it read as a tragedy. | 虽然 以我看来 那更近似悲剧 |
[38:29] | Your Grace! How we have missed you. | 夫人 我们真想念您 |
[38:33] | In your absence, | 没有您 |
[38:34] | London has been reduced to the dreariest province. | 伦敦都成最沉闷的地方了 |
[38:37] | And this, of course, is the playwright Mr. Sheridan. | 这一位 就是剧作家谢里丹(《谣言学校》作者) |
[38:40] | May I present the Lady Elizabeth Foster? | 容我向你介绍伊丽莎白・福斯特女士 |
[38:42] | I do not mean to be rude, | 我并非有意冒犯 |
[38:43] | But I’ve an entire cast dying to meet the Duchess. | 但整个剧组演员都渴望能会见公爵夫人阁下 |
[38:45] | I shall return you in a moment. Promise. | 我保证 很快回来 |
[38:51] | – Mr. Fox? – Yes. | -福克斯先生 -什么 |
[38:52] | A word. | 借一步说话 |
[38:53] | Well, wherever do I glean such domestic gossip? | 无论哪儿我都能搜集国内的流言 |
[38:58] | – Were we fair on the Duke? – It could have been worse. | -这样对公爵公平吗 -更糟的还有呢 |
[39:01] | My original title was the bad marriage, | 我的原题是:糟糕的婚姻 |
[39:08] | Is it always like this? | 他们夫妻总这样吗 |
[39:10] | Well, as they say, | 人们都说 |
[39:12] | The Duke of Devonshire must be the only man in England | 德文郡公爵是全英格兰唯一一个 |
[39:14] | Not in love with his wife. | 不爱他妻子的人 |
[39:18] | – Her Grace, the Duchess of Devonshire. – Very pleased to meet you. | -德文郡公爵夫人阁下 -万分幸会 |
[39:29] | Were you at all able to forget things and enjoy yourself? | 玩得高兴吗 |
[39:33] | It was a wonderful distraction, thank you. | 我很享受晚会 谢谢 |
[39:37] | Good. | 那就好 |
[39:41] | – I talked to Mr. Grey all evening. – Yes? | -我和格雷先生聊了整晚 -是吗 |
[39:47] | He’s in love with you. | 他爱上你了 |
[39:48] | My dear Bess, no, he is not. Quite the reverse, I fear. | 亲爱的贝丝 他才没有 恐怕还讨厌我呢 |
[39:53] | Well, can’t you tell by the way he looks at you? | 他看你的眼神都不一样 |
[39:57] | – Honestly, can’t you tell? – Stop it. | -说实话 你都看不出来吗 -别说了 |
[40:03] | Georgiana, intercourse is not just about offspring. | 乔治安娜 性交并不只是为了繁衍后代 |
[40:09] | – In fact, it can be rather pleasurable. – Yes, I know. | -实际上 那是件很快乐的事情 -我知道 |
[40:17] | Close your eyes and try to envisage Grey | 闭上眼睛 想象一下格雷 |
[40:22] | Opening your dress, kissing your back. | 解开你的裙子 亲吻你的后背 |
[40:26] | – They never do such things. – Yes, they do. | -男人才不会这么做呢 -他们会的 |
[40:37] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[40:44] | Grey is behind you slowly opening your dress. | 格雷在你身后 慢慢地解开你的裙子 |
[40:49] | – No, Bess, stop! – Close your eyes. | -贝丝别闹了 -闭上眼睛 |
[41:08] | Kissing your back. | 亲吻你的背 |
[41:32] | There. | 这样 |
[41:35] | See? | 感觉到了吗 |
[42:09] | – Would you excuse me for a minute? – You must excuse me, gentlemen. | -请允许我失陪一下 -失陪 先生们 |
[42:11] | – Your Grace. – Mr. Grey. | -夫人 -格雷先生 |
[42:14] | The national election is in six weeks, yes? | 还有6周就是全国大选了吧 |
[42:16] | How is the campaign going? | 选情如何 |
[42:21] | Terribly. | 很糟 |
[42:24] | Our only hope is to save Westminster for Fox. | 我们唯一的希望就是给福克斯保留威斯敏斯特 |
[42:27] | I have many faults, as you well know. | 你知道我有很多缺点 |
[42:29] | Not least among them is my ability to draw attention. | 但我有吸引公众的能力 |
[42:34] | Perhaps we could use that to our advantage. | 也许能利用一下这点 |
[42:53] | Ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 |
[42:56] | Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the man | 女士们先生们 让我向你们介绍一个人 |
[43:00] | Who will inform us of the work we must do | 此人能告之我们现在的当务之急 |
[43:02] | And of the party we so believe in. Mr. Charles Grey. | 能告之我们哪个政党才值得信任 那就是查尔斯・格雷先生 |
[43:15] | Good people of Westminister! | 威斯敏斯特的人们啊 |
[43:18] | The world is on the brink of disaster or salvation! | 世界正处于灾难和拯救的边缘 |
[43:24] | From France to America, | 从法国到美国 |
[43:26] | Men and women are struggling to free themselves, | 人人都在为自由而战 |
[43:29] | To find meaning in their existence! | 寻找他们生存的意义 |
[43:32] | Change is upon us! | 改变就在我们 |
[43:37] | We shall not go back to the old ways. | 我们不能重蹈覆辙 |
[43:40] | We shall take England into this brave new world | 我们要将英国带入这个勇敢的新世界 |
[43:45] | And shake the thunder from the skies! | 让天空雷鸣轰轰吧 |
[44:01] | – How did I do? – I think it was not an embarrassment. | -我表现如何 -不算太糟吧 |
[44:07] | It was a marvel. | 简直令人惊叹 |
[44:10] | I was nervous. Your presence trebled the numbers at least. | 我很紧张 你的到场让与会者增加了3倍 |
[44:18] | I’m nervous even now. | 我现在还很紧张 |
[44:22] | If we win this election, if we get the power, | 如果我们赢了大选 掌握了政权 |
[44:26] | Think what we will do. | 想一想我们会做什么吧 |
[44:28] | Do you think of me when we’re not together? | 分开的这段时间 你有想过我吗 |
[44:32] | You ought to know I do. | 当然想 你知道的 |
[44:35] | – You hesitated before you replied. – No. | -你犹豫了 -没有 |
[44:48] | I’m unused to being asked so directly. | 我不该问得那么直接的 |
[44:54] | And by you, of all people. | 尤其是站在你近旁 |
[44:59] | I think of you all the time. I always have. | 我无时无刻不在想你 一直想着你 |
[45:10] | – Your carriage awaits, Your Grace. – Thank you. | -夫人 马车已备好 -谢谢 |
[45:15] | …this we vow! | 我们发誓 |
[45:45] | What are you doing outside Lady Elizabeth’s room? | 你们在伊丽莎白女士房间外干什么 |
[45:53] | Who’s in there with her? | 谁在里面? |
[47:01] | Of all the women in England you had to throw yourself on her. | 你四处勾搭全英格兰的女人 |
[47:12] | I have never once objected to any of your affairs. | 我从没介意过你的不忠 |
[47:20] | I have accepted whatever arrangement you have proposed. | 我默然接受你所安排的一切 |
[47:25] | I have raised Charlotte as my own daughter. | 收养夏洛特 将她视为己出 |
[47:32] | But this… | 但这个… |
[47:36] | I have one single thing of my own. | 唯一一件属于我自己的东西 |
[47:44] | Why couldn’t you let me keep Elizabeth for myself? | 你为什么要破坏我和伊丽莎白的友谊 |
[47:49] | What kind of man are you? | 你是什么样的男人啊 |
[47:55] | She is my sole comfort in our marriage. | 她是这场婚姻中我唯一的安慰 |
[47:58] | You have robbed me of my only friend! | 你夺走了我唯一的朋友 |
[48:10] | What is wrong with me? | 我到底做错了什么 |
[48:38] | I… | 我… |
[48:41] | I’ve never claimed to be a man of fine sensibility, G. | 我不是个感情丰富的人 |
[48:47] | But I’ve always known what I expect from this marriage | 但我清楚自己对这场婚姻的期待 |
[48:51] | And what I’m prepared to give. | 我预备付出的 |
[48:54] | As a husband, I have fulfilled my obligations. | 是丈夫的责任 我尽了我的义务 |
[48:58] | But, as a wife, | 但作为妻子 |
[49:04] | You have not. | 你是失职的 |
[49:06] | She has to go. Now. | 她必须走 现在就走 |
[49:10] | She is never to set foot in this house again! | 她永远不能踏进这个家 |
[49:12] | Do mind your temper, G. You’re forgetting yourself. | 控制一下自己的情绪 乔 你失态了 |
[49:16] | I want her out. | 我要她走 |
[49:19] | I never want to lay eyes on her again. | 我不要再看到她 |
[49:22] | Go down and tell her to leave at once. | 告诉她 马上走 |
[49:29] | I couldn’t ask her that. | 我不能这样做 |
[49:33] | I won’t do it, G. | 我不会去的 乔 |
[49:52] | – I never liked her from the first. – You made that quite clear, Mama. | -我从来没喜欢过她 -您说过了 母亲 |
[49:58] | She’s gone from Devonshire house, I hope. | 希望她已经离开德文郡大屋了 |
[50:04] | They’re living there together? | 他们在那里一起生活? |
[50:07] | Georgiana! What have you permitted to happen? | 乔治安娜 你都干了什么呀 |
[50:09] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[50:13] | Help me. Help me, please, Mama. Tell me what to do. | 帮我 帮帮我 求您了 母亲 告诉我怎么做 |
[50:21] | You must write to your husband and insist he send her back | 你给外子写信 坚持要把那女人送走 |
[50:25] | To whatever horrid little place she came from. | 从哪里来回哪里去 |
[50:27] | He will not. “it is out of the question,” he says. | 他不会的 “这问题不予讨论”他是这么说的 |
[50:38] | Then you must return and resume your duties. | 那你就该回去 继续履行自己的义务 |
[50:42] | Make him realize whom he loves. | 让他明白自己爱的是谁 |
[50:44] | You will give up your politics and your gambling. | 你必须放下一切身段和手段 |
[50:47] | For once, you will devote yourself as a loving wife | 把自己塑造成一个可爱的妻子 |
[50:51] | And settle down to the task in hand, providing him with an heir. | 完成任务 给他一个继承人 |
[50:56] | Then he will soon tire of her. | 这样他很快就会厌倦那女人的 |
[51:07] | You have no other option. | 你没别的选择 |
[51:48] | Hello, G. | 你好 乔 |
[51:52] | William. | 威廉 |
[52:26] | I may not have the authority to remove you from my house, | 我没有要求你搬出这栋房子的权力 |
[52:30] | But I can, at least, order you out of my room. | 但至少 我能命令你滚出我的房间 |
[52:33] | Won’t you please let me explain? | 容我解释一下好吗 |
[52:37] | There is nothing to explain. | 没什么好解释的 |
[52:38] | This is my only chance of ever seeing my children again. | 这是我见孩子的唯一机会 |
[52:43] | The Duke is the most powerful peer in England. | 公爵是英国最有权势的贵族 |
[52:45] | He is my only chance. | 他是我唯一的希望 |
[52:47] | There are limits to the sacrifices one makes for one’s children. | 做为母亲 能为孩子付出的其实很有限 |
[52:51] | No, there aren’t. No limits whatsoever. | 不 付出是无限的 |
[52:58] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[53:03] | We have nothing more to say to one another. | 我们之间再无话可说 |
[53:59] | Mama, Mama! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[54:08] | It’s so nice to see you, Mama. | 能见到你真好 妈妈 |
[54:10] | Right, this is a shotgun. | 没错 这是猎枪 |
[54:13] | Your mother said you’d be interested, yes? | 你母亲说你对这个感兴趣 是吗 |
[54:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[54:18] | This is a flint. Do you see? | 这是打火石 看到吗 |
[54:20] | When the flint hits there, it causes a spark to happen. | 当打火石撞击这里 就会产生火花 |
[54:23] | Now, the spark, | 看 火花 |
[54:24] | It lights the gunpowder and sends the bullet out of the gun. | 火花点燃火药 火药燃烧发射子弹 |
[54:29] | – Do you know how to hold it? – No, sir. | -你知道怎么握枪吗 -不知道 先生 |
[54:31] | Well, it’s like that. Tuck it in there, into your right shoulder. | 就这样 把枪柄塞到右臂下面 |
[54:36] | Hold it firmly, then you can move that hand a little further along. | 抓牢 然后把手伸长一点 |
[54:40] | Can you feel how heavy it is? You have to lean into it a bit. | 感觉到重量了吗 要靠近一点 |
[54:44] | And keep both eyes open. Look right along the barrel. | 两眼都要睁开 沿着枪管朝右看 |
[54:48] | Right along there just like that. | 朝右 就像这样 |
[54:53] | Bang! Here, let me show you. | 砰 来 我示范给你看 |
[55:00] | There. | 这样 |
[55:03] | It’s quite heavy, isn’t it? | 挺重的吧 |
[55:06] | Are you thirsty? Would you like something to drink? | 口渴吗 要不要喝点什么 |
[55:10] | Are you gentlemen thirsty? Would you like something to drink? | 你们几位小绅士口渴吗 要喝些什么吗 |
[55:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[56:11] | Did you tell the Duke who you were meeting? | 你告诉公爵我们要会面吗 |
[56:13] | No. | 没有 |
[56:15] | – Did he even ask? – No. | -他不过问? -不 |
[56:18] | He has other things on his mind. | 他忙着考虑其他事情 |
[56:22] | As do you. | 你也一样 |
[56:28] | Would it help to unburden yourself? | 这能减轻你的烦恼吗 |
[56:33] | It’s nothing I can discuss with you. | 我跟你没什么好谈的 |
[56:38] | Besides, it would only bore. | 而且 那会很沉闷的 |
[56:41] | You don’t have to please others all the time. | 你不需要取悦每个人的 |
[56:44] | It’s what I’ve been brought up to do. Difficult lesson to unlearn. | 我受这种教育长大的 要我忘记都难 |
[56:51] | Would you permit me an observation? | 能容我做个评论吗 |
[56:58] | I believe you do it so that people will love you. | 我想 你这么做是希望大家喜欢你 |
[57:02] | – What makes you say that? – From what I’ve seen. | -你以什么下的结论 -以我的观察 |
[57:07] | With your husband, your friends, especially Lady Bess, | 取悦你的丈夫 朋友 特别是贝丝女士 |
[57:14] | Even the public. | 甚至公众 |
[57:18] | I never thought of it that way before. | 我之前还没想过 |
[57:22] | You make me sound so pitiable. | 你让我显得很可怜 |
[57:31] | Georgiana. | 乔治安娜 |
[57:34] | I’ve gone beyond my brief. I apologize. | 我逾矩了 很抱歉 |
[57:40] | Please believe it was only for your sake that I spoke. | 请相信 我说这些都是为了你 |
[57:44] | Please, tell me what is wrong. | 求你 告诉我发生什么事 |
[57:51] | I fear I’ve done some things in life too late | 恐怕在我的生命中 有的事情做得太迟 |
[57:55] | And others too early. | 其他的则太早 |
[58:02] | No, you haven’t. | 不 你没有 |
[58:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[58:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[59:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[59:21] | “All right”? | “好吧”? |
[59:26] | Do you love each other? | 你们相爱吗 |
[59:30] | – Georgiana… – Do you love Bess, Your Grace? | -乔治安娜… -你爱贝丝吗 公爵大人 |
[59:36] | – Where is all this leading? – I make no demands on him. | -这是干什么 -我对他别无所求 |
[59:42] | – And, Bess, do you love my husband? – As I do you. | -那么 贝丝 你爱我丈夫吗 -我爱他 |
[59:49] | And so you intend to stay? | 那你要留下来? |
[59:54] | William has asked that I do. | 威廉要求我这么做 |
[59:58] | You couldn’t find it in your heart to refuse him? | 你心里完全没有拒绝的意愿? |
[1:00:03] | No. | 没有 |
[1:00:09] | Then let us make a deal. | 那我们来做个交易 |
[1:00:12] | – A deal? – Yes. | -交易? -没错 |
[1:00:17] | I give you my blessing | 我祝福你们 |
[1:00:20] | If you will accept my feelings for Charles Grey. | 如果你能接受我对查尔斯・格雷的感情的话 |
[1:00:27] | I didn’t realize it at first. | 我一开始没意识到 |
[1:00:28] | I thought that perhaps it was only a dalliance. | 原以为只是儿戏 |
[1:00:33] | It can make me happy | 他能让我快乐 |
[1:00:40] | A deal? A deal. | 交易? 交易 |
[1:00:44] | I don’t make deals. | 我不做交易 |
[1:00:47] | Why would I? | 为什么要交易 |
[1:00:51] | I’m in charge of it all. | 我掌控一切 |
[1:00:53] | You know, I would call him out. I would challenge him. | 我可以驱逐他 可以和他挑战 |
[1:00:57] | – I’d put a bullet in his head. – William. | -我可以毙了他 -威廉 |
[1:00:59] | Be quiet. Are you determined to make me a total laughingstock? | 闭嘴 你想让我成为笑柄吗 |
[1:01:03] | A man who cannot sire a son, and then a cuckold? | 后继无人 戴绿帽的丈夫 |
[1:01:06] | William. Georgiana only asks what we ourselves… | 威廉 乔治安娜只是要求… |
[1:01:08] | Be quiet, woman! | 住嘴 婆娘 |
[1:01:12] | – Are you his whore? – No. | -你是他情妇吗 -不是 |
[1:01:16] | But I can’t see why you’d mind. | 你何必介怀 |
[1:01:18] | – You have Bess and three boys! – Three boys? | -你有贝丝和3个儿子 -3个儿子? |
[1:01:24] | Do you think I can make those bastards my heirs? | 你以为我会让那些杂种当继承人吗 |
[1:01:29] | Well? Do you? | 你这么认为吗 |
[1:01:41] | William! | 威廉 |
[1:02:14] | You don’t know me in the least, do you? | 你丝毫不了解我 |
[1:02:16] | Yes, I do. We’re a bad match. | 不 我了解 这场婚姻是个错误 |
[1:02:18] | I asked but two things when we wed, loyalty and a male heir. | 我对婚姻的要求就两个 忠诚和子嗣 |
[1:02:23] | The same as your dogs! | 你的狗也能做到 |
[1:02:29] | No, don’t touch me! Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 别碰我 |
[1:02:36] | Get off! | 走开 |
[1:02:43] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[1:02:45] | Is this how you treat her? Is this how you treat your whore? | 你就是这么对她的吗 对你的情妇? |
[1:02:50] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:02:53] | No! No! No! | 不要 |
[1:02:57] | No! | 不 |
[1:03:02] | Come with me. Charlotte, come with me. | 跟我来 夏洛特 来 |
[1:03:06] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:03:30] | Give me a son. Until then, stay here and do as I say. | 生儿子之前 乖乖听话 |
[1:03:53] | I give you the winner. Mr. Fox, the man of the people! | 欢迎优胜者 福克斯先生 人民的代表 |
[1:04:06] | And I give you the weapon, the Duchess of Devonshire. | 有请得力助手 德文郡公爵夫人 |
[1:04:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:04:25] | Thank you, all of you, for this reception today. | 感谢大家今日的盛情 |
[1:04:32] | Today we have won the vote. Tomorrow we define the future! | 今日选举获胜 明日决战未来 |
[1:04:50] | – Your Grace. – Your Grace. | -夫人 -夫人 |
[1:04:56] | – Your Grace. – Your Grace. | -夫人 -夫人 |
[1:05:02] | Your Grace. | 夫人 |
[1:05:09] | – Your Grace. – Your Grace. | -夫人 -夫人 |
[1:05:31] | Will Your Grace give me the favor of a dance? | 夫人赏光跳支舞吗 |
[1:05:58] | Steady, G. | 稳住 乔 |
[1:06:04] | – Fire! – Georgiana! | -火 -乔治安娜 |
[1:06:08] | Your Grace! | 夫人 |
[1:06:09] | Her Grace’s hair! | 夫人的发髻 |
[1:06:14] | Do something! | 快想办法 |
[1:06:27] | Please put out Her Grace’s hair. | 将夫人发髻的火扑灭 |
[1:07:05] | Her Grace needs to rest. | 夫人需要修养 |
[1:07:07] | As long as she follows strict instructions | 只要严遵医嘱 |
[1:07:09] | There should be no impediment to the birth. | 夫人便可顺产 |
[1:07:12] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[1:07:15] | The Duchess is pregnant. | 公爵夫人怀孕了 |
[1:07:49] | And there. | 好了 |
[1:07:53] | Thank you, Heaton. | 谢谢 希顿 |
[1:07:59] | Come. | 过来 |
[1:08:12] | Your Grace. | 夫人 |
[1:08:15] | As per the terms of His Grace’s inheritance, this is for you | 依照阁下的遗嘱规定 这是您的 |
[1:08:21] | To spend as you wish. | 随您处置 |
[1:08:27] | Success at last. | 你如愿以偿了 |
[1:08:38] | Georgiana. | 乔治安娜 |
[1:08:41] | I, too, abhor this whole thing. | 我对此 也深恶痛绝 |
[1:09:04] | Twist or stick? | 跟还是不跟 |
[1:09:07] | – Stick. – Stick? | -跟 -跟吗 |
[1:09:10] | I’ll stick, too, then. | 我也跟 |
[1:09:14] | Let’s see. | 看看结果 |
[1:09:16] | You won. Well done. | 你赢了 不错 |
[1:09:19] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:09:23] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:09:26] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:09:33] | Mama, you forgot to deal. | 妈妈 你忘记发牌了 |
[1:09:54] | – Your Grace. – Mr. Grey. | -夫人 -格雷先生 |
[1:09:59] | – You are recalled from France? – For a while. | -你从法国被召回了? -有一段时间了 |
[1:10:02] | No revolution yet? | 革命还没爆发吗 |
[1:10:05] | No, not yet, but it’s only a matter of time. | 还没有 但为期不远了 |
[1:10:11] | – How is it you are here? – I received an invitation. | -你怎么会在这儿 -我收到邀请函 |
[1:10:17] | I assumed it was on behalf of the party. I could not say no. | 我料想是晚会邀请函 没理由拒绝 |
[1:10:21] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:10:30] | I bore a son. | 我生了个儿子 |
[1:10:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:10:37] | His name is William George Spencer Cavendish, | 他叫哈丁顿侯爵 |
[1:10:41] | Marquis of Hartington. We call him Hart. | 威廉・乔治・斯宾塞・卡文迪斯 乳名是哈特 |
[1:10:46] | You and the duke must be very pleased. | 你们必定欢欣鼓舞吧 |
[1:10:48] | We are. | 是的 |
[1:10:53] | The Duke has gone to London to celebrate. | 公爵前往伦敦庆贺 |
[1:11:02] | You have been missed. | 你来晚了 |
[1:11:07] | Much missed. | 太晚了 |
[1:11:16] | – Ten on the Queen. – Four on five. | -10注压女王 -4注压5 |
[1:11:18] | And no more bets, please. | 无人下注了 |
[1:11:23] | The losing card, four. | 输的牌是 4 |
[1:11:29] | The winning card, Queen. | 赢的牌是 女王 |
[1:11:58] | Jolly good. Eight on the three. | 棒极了 8注压3 |
[1:12:00] | Put five on the five. | 5注压5 |
[1:12:04] | All of the fives have gone, G. | 5已经都输掉了 乔 |
[1:12:10] | I think I’m too tired to play. | 我过于疲惫不能继续了 |
[1:12:15] | – Gentlemen. – Your Grace. | -先生们 -夫人 |
[1:12:29] | Georgiana. | 乔治安娜 |
[1:12:33] | No one must know. | 我会保密的 |
[1:12:36] | – You summoned Grey. – Good night. | -是你邀请了格雷 -晚安 |
[1:14:39] | I was thinking about going to Bath. | 我打算前往巴斯 |
[1:14:46] | Bess, you can stay here and look after our husband whilst I take the cure. | 贝丝 我休养期间 你陪着我们丈夫 |
[1:14:54] | Yes, William. Why not? | 好的 威廉 |
[1:14:57] | If G goes now, we can catch up with her when you’re free. | 乔现在启程的话 我们有空再赶上 |
[1:15:02] | Well, if you must. | 好的 随你的意 |
[1:15:16] | “The Duchess of Devonshire appeared last week in Bath in a mobcap. | 德文郡公爵夫人上周在巴斯露面 头戴睡帽 |
[1:15:22] | “Her Grace, ever since initiation into the business of electioneering, | 自从夫人投身竞选 |
[1:15:25] | “Has been much attached to the mobs.” | 就过多的和暴民交往 |
[1:15:27] | Very good. | 不错 |
[1:15:32] | So which one is your favorite? | 最喜欢哪幅 |
[1:15:38] | – This one. – Yeah. | -这幅 -好吧 |
[1:15:42] | In this one it seems you’ve hit a winning streak, for once. | 这幅看起来像你接连获胜啊 |
[1:15:45] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[1:15:50] | And in this one you see… | 这幅你看起来… |
[1:15:52] | Is that dress really an appropriate way to attract voters? | 这身装扮会吸引选民吗 |
[1:15:56] | You politicians know absolutely nothing about fashion. | 你们这些政客对时尚一窍不通 |
[1:16:01] | But if you were to really ask me which my favorite was, | 如真要选我的最爱 |
[1:16:06] | I’d say it was this one. | 这个当之无愧 |
[1:16:23] | – Morning, Charles. – Morning. | -早安 查尔斯 -早安 |
[1:16:25] | Good day to you, sir. | 祝您日安 先生 |
[1:16:52] | It’s perfect. Thank you. | 棒极了 谢谢 |
[1:17:20] | Thought we would surprise you, G. | 本以为能给你惊喜呢 乔 |
[1:17:23] | I think you once said there wasn’t enough spontaneity in our marriage | 你曾说过我们的婚姻缺乏激情 |
[1:17:26] | Or words to that effect. | 缺乏甜言蜜语 |
[1:17:31] | Mama, what are you doing here? | 母亲 您怎么会来 |
[1:17:35] | So, have you seen many of our circle in Bath? | 你见过我们在巴斯的故友? |
[1:17:41] | Some. | 见过一些 |
[1:17:44] | The Cokes and Haverford and Lord Wicklow. | 见过库克一家 哈佛福特和维克罗勋爵 |
[1:17:49] | Bunch of politicos, too, aren’t there? Meetings and such. | 还见不少政客吧 那些聚会 |
[1:17:54] | I believe. | 算是吧 |
[1:17:55] | Is Grey here? By which I mean Mr. Charles Grey. | 格雷也在场吗 查尔斯・格雷先生 |
[1:18:00] | Rumor has it that he is. | 谣言都传开了 |
[1:18:02] | – I won’t give him up. – Georgiana. | -我不会离开他的 -乔治安娜 |
[1:18:04] | Everyone has a lover. Bess is the lover of my husband. | 大家都有情人 贝丝是我丈夫的情人 |
[1:18:08] | If you had shown some discretion, | 若你谨慎处理 |
[1:18:09] | – It might have been different. – Different? | -情况就不同了 -不同? |
[1:18:12] | The only good fortune is it hasn’t yet made it to the papers. | 幸运的是 我还未公诸于世 |
[1:18:14] | My dear, Grey is unmarried. He has no wealth, no rank. | 亲爱的 格雷他未婚 没钱没地位 |
[1:18:18] | He risks nothing with this affair. The hazard is all yours. | 婚外恋对他无伤大雅 受伤的是你 |
[1:18:22] | – Grey loves me. – So does William. | -格雷爱我 -威廉也爱你 |
[1:18:25] | Yes. I love you. | 对 我爱你 |
[1:18:30] | How? | 没看出来 |
[1:18:33] | In the way I understand love. | 用我自己的方式爱你 |
[1:18:38] | Georgiana, this has gone much too far. It is beneath our dignity. | 乔治安娜 这次太离谱了 有伤名誉 |
[1:18:43] | – All London is talking. – Let them talk. | -伦敦谣言四起 -随他们说 |
[1:18:46] | If Grey makes me a fallen woman, well and good. | 为格雷堕落 我心甘情愿 |
[1:18:48] | Now William may divorce me and Bess becomes Duchess of Devonshire. | 威廉可以休了我 让贝丝当德文郡公爵夫人 |
[1:18:51] | That will never happen. | 绝不可能 |
[1:18:55] | I think I will leave you to it. | 我让你们自己谈 |
[1:19:03] | What follows now? | 要如何处置我 |
[1:19:05] | Are you going to tear my clothes off and force yourself upon me again? | 再次撕开我的衣裳 霸王硬上弓吗 |
[1:19:09] | Why on earth would I do that? | 我为何要这么做 |
[1:19:12] | I know that you’ve never thought much of my manners or my intellect, G. | 我知道你一直小瞧我的礼数和智商 乔 |
[1:19:18] | But, in fact, I never do anything that serves no purpose. | 但是 我从不盲目行事 |
[1:19:22] | I know precisely what you two have together. | 我对你们的行径了若指掌 |
[1:19:25] | – We love each other. – I do not doubt it. | -我们真心相爱 -毫无疑问 |
[1:19:27] | He is a dreamer like yourself, | 他和你一样是个空想家 |
[1:19:29] | And you both dream of another world that does not exist and it never will. | 都梦想着无法实现的虚幻世界 |
[1:19:34] | As for reality, allow me to enlighten you. | 面对现实 让我挑明了 |
[1:19:39] | If you do not give him up at once, I will see to it | 如果你不斩断情丝 我会通知 |
[1:19:42] | That every home and every checkbook in this country is closed to him. | 所有的银行 让他身无分文 |
[1:19:47] | He will be welcomed neither in the halls of government | 通知所有的政府部门 |
[1:19:50] | Nor in its backrooms of power. | 让他无用武之地 |
[1:19:53] | His dream of becoming Prime Minister | 他成为首相的梦想 |
[1:19:56] | And your mutual fantasy of a changed world will be dead as ash. | 和你们的虚幻世界 将灰飞烟灭 |
[1:20:06] | And you will never see your children again. | 你永远别想再见孩子们 |
[1:20:18] | Georgiana. | 乔治安娜 |
[1:21:05] | I must ask you to return to London. | 请你返回伦敦 |
[1:21:07] | – Without you? – Yes. | -你不回吗 -对 |
[1:21:18] | These are from our girls. | 这是孩子们的信 |
[1:21:20] | Little Hart neglected to write, but then, of course, he’s not yet one. | 小哈特还不识字 他还不到1岁 |
[1:21:36] | – This will be the mistake of your life. – No. | -这将是你一生最大的错误 -不 |
[1:21:43] | I made that many years ago. | 许多年前我就错了 |
[1:21:48] | I trust you can see yourself out. | 恕不远送 |
[1:22:11] | – Damn you, man, open the door! – Your Grace. | -该死的 开门 -阁下 |
[1:24:12] | Mama, Mama, Mama, Mama! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[1:24:19] | Mama, Mama, Mama. | 妈妈 |
[1:24:40] | – Come on, girls. – Mama. I love you. | -过来 孩子们 -妈妈 我爱你 |
[1:24:43] | Girls, run along. Your mother will join you in a minute. | 孩子们 先过去 你们的妈妈一会儿就来 |
[1:24:47] | Come on. | 去吧 |
[1:24:51] | Run along. | 先过去 |
[1:24:57] | G. | 乔 |
[1:25:13] | You must know how greatly pleased I am | 我满心愉悦 |
[1:25:14] | That we have come to an arrangement. | 我们能达成共识 |
[1:25:18] | It’s not good for little ones to be without their mother for so long. | 孩子们离不开他们的母亲 |
[1:25:22] | – My life for theirs. – That’s one way of putting it. | -我是为他们而活 -那也是种生活方式 |
[1:25:28] | Your mother called it “common decency before personal gratification,” | 引用你母亲的话 舍小我 为大家 |
[1:25:32] | Or some such thing. the exact words escape me. | 对此 我深有同感 |
[1:25:35] | How about “imprisoned in my own house”? | 不如说 将我软禁在家 |
[1:25:42] | No. That’s not how she put it. | 不 她不会这么想 |
[1:25:46] | I would have remembered that. | 我会铭记在心 |
[1:26:13] | Georgiana! | 乔治安娜 |
[1:26:15] | Unhand me! | 放开我 |
[1:26:18] | Georgiana! | 乔治安娜 |
[1:26:23] | Georgiana! Will you please unhand me? | 乔治安娜 快放开我 |
[1:26:27] | Excuse me. | 恕我失陪 |
[1:26:35] | Georgiana! Please. | 乔治安娜 求求你 |
[1:26:39] | Georgiana! | 乔治安娜 |
[1:26:42] | – Thank you, Burleigh. – Let him go. | -辛苦你 伯利 -放开他 |
[1:26:47] | I have written a dozen times a day. Still, there is nothing from you. | 我每天写数十封信给你 而你只字未回 |
[1:26:52] | What has happened? Do you love me no longer? | 怎么回事 你不再爱我了吗 |
[1:26:57] | – My personal feelings remain unaltered. – Then we must be together again. | -我的感情从未改变 -那我们就该在一起 |
[1:27:02] | I want to marry you. I want you to bear my children. | 我想娶你 和你生儿育女 |
[1:27:05] | And I don’t care if they’re boys or girls! | 我不介意是男是女 |
[1:27:06] | – I wish it could be that way. – It can. It will. | -我也希望如此 -可以的 会的 |
[1:27:11] | Sorrows will come however we try to avoid them. | 我们无法逃避艰难痛苦 |
[1:27:13] | We must stay the course and never give in. | 只能坚守阵地 永不妥协 |
[1:27:16] | – No, Charles. – You must leave and be with me. | -不 查尔斯 -你必须跟我走 |
[1:27:18] | A free woman. Now! Let us leave now! | 恢复自由身 马上走 |
[1:27:21] | I cannot abandon my children. | 我不能抛弃我的孩子们 |
[1:27:27] | Listen to what you are asking me to do. | 你的要求太过火了 |
[1:28:23] | What’s the matter? Don’t like the pigeon? | 怎么了 鸽子味道不好吗 |
[1:28:28] | I find it quite decent. | 我觉得口感不错 |
[1:28:38] | I’m carrying Charles Grey’s child. | 我怀了查尔斯的孩子 |
[1:28:54] | Please be so kind as to inform the Duchess of my decision. | 请向夫人转达我的决定 |
[1:29:00] | This is how it will be. | 公爵已作出决定 |
[1:29:02] | You will be taken to the country where you will give birth to the child, | 安排你到乡下 在那里产下婴孩 |
[1:29:06] | And the child will be trusted to the care of Charles Grey’s family. | 婴孩将由查尔斯・格雷家里抚养 |
[1:29:14] | Are you listening? | 你在听吗 |
[1:29:17] | I think she’s heard you. Let’s leave her. | 她听到了 让她自己思考 |
[1:29:19] | – Georgiana, please. – I said let’s leave. | -乔治安娜 请求你 -我说马上离开 |
[1:29:21] | This is not a discussion. She’s been informed of my decision. | 没有商量余地 只是转达我的决定 |
[1:29:24] | – Have pity on her, William. – Pity be damned. | -有点同情心吧 威廉 -让同情心见鬼去吧 |
[1:29:26] | She’s brought this upon herself, as well you know. | 她自作自受 |
[1:29:28] | – Now come. – No. I will go with her. | -走 -不 我要陪着她 |
[1:29:32] | But you’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也不许去 |
[1:29:34] | I will go with G, if G will have me, | 我会陪着乔去 只要她同意 |
[1:29:36] | And there’s nothing you can do or say to stop either of us. | 你无法阻止我们 |
[1:30:33] | – Thank you for coming. – I couldn’t not be with you. | -谢谢你陪我 -我怎么能不陪你 |
[1:31:14] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[1:31:20] | – Would it help… – No, I must take her. | -是否让我… -不 我亲自送她 |
[1:32:46] | Your Grace, I’m General Grey. | 夫人 我是格雷上将 |
[1:32:52] | Where’s Charles? | 查尔斯在哪儿 |
[1:32:55] | Your husband thought it best if I took care of this. | 你丈夫认为我是合适的人选 |
[1:33:36] | General Grey. | 格雷上将 |
[1:33:40] | Her name is Eliza. | 她的名字是伊莉莎 |
[1:33:53] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:34:06] | Come on, G. I’ve got you. I’ve got you. | 走吧 乔 我扶你 |
[1:35:37] | I’m not particularly adept at expressing myself | 我不善表露情感 |
[1:35:40] | When it comes to matters of a more personal nature. | 尤其是心里的想法 |
[1:35:47] | But I shall try. | 但我该尝试 |
[1:35:52] | Over the years, I have acted in ways | 过去的年月里 |
[1:35:55] | That you have judged to be harsh. | 我的行为让你感到冷酷 |
[1:36:03] | Well, I do not wish for you to undergo any further suffering. | 但将来 我不会再让你受苦了 |
[1:36:08] | In fact, I would like our lives to find a calm normality. | 我希望我们能和睦相处 |
[1:36:24] | Lady Melbourne has arranged a small gathering | 墨尔本女士安排了一个小聚会 |
[1:36:27] | In honor of your recent return from holiday. | 为你接风洗尘 |
[1:36:30] | And given some of the vague reports | 考虑到过去几年里 |
[1:36:32] | That have been circulating this past year | 那些不利的传闻 |
[1:36:34] | I think it would be wise for us to go. | 我们最好能出席 |
[1:36:38] | A show of unity, so to speak. | 维护公众形象 |
[1:36:44] | Who will be there? | 还有谁会出席 |
[1:36:48] | Everybody. | 所有人 |
[1:37:01] | As you wish. | 随你吧 |
[1:37:48] | How wonderful to be that free. | 自由的感觉多美妙 |
[1:38:07] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:38:16] | Come here. Little G, come here. | 来 小乔 过来 |
[1:38:34] | The Duke and Duchess of Devonshire and lady Elizabeth Foster. | 德文郡公爵及其夫人 以及伊丽莎白・福斯特女士 |
[1:38:51] | – Your Grace. – It’s lovely to see you. | -夫人 -很高兴见到你 |
[1:38:53] | Welcome back, Your Grace. | 欢迎回来 夫人 |
[1:38:58] | Excuse me. | 恕我失陪 |
[1:39:00] | – Welcome back. – Welcome home, Your Grace. | -欢迎回来 -欢迎回来 夫人 |
[1:39:04] | – Welcome back. – Welcome back, G. | -欢迎回来 -欢迎回来 乔 |
[1:39:07] | Your presence has been sorely missed. | 众人翘首企盼 望眼欲穿 |
[1:39:49] | Would you excuse me? | 恕我失陪 |
[1:39:55] | – Mr. Grey. – Your Grace. | -格雷先生 -夫人 |
[1:40:00] | I trust your tour was enjoyable. | 旅途愉快吧 |
[1:40:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:40:06] | We spent the summer in Switzerland and the winter in Nice. | 在瑞士避暑 在尼斯过冬 |
[1:40:10] | Well, I speak on behalf of everybody | 我谨代表在坐各位 |
[1:40:12] | When I say how glad I am that you have arrived home safely. | 祝您安然归来 |
[1:40:20] | And what news with you? | 近况如何 |
[1:40:25] | I’m to be engaged. | 我快订婚了 |
[1:40:30] | To lady Ponsonby. | 未婚妻是庞森比女士 |
[1:40:33] | The announcement will follow shortly. | 近期内发布订婚消息 |
[1:40:37] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[1:40:42] | And I have a niece, Eliza, | 我有个侄女伊莉莎 |
[1:40:50] | Who is very much loved. | 备受宠爱 |
[1:41:00] | One day you should come and meet her, | 也许你该来看看她 |
[1:41:04] | In a little while. | 在近期内 |
[1:41:07] | If you would like. | 若您乐意 |
[1:41:12] | I would like that very much. | 非常乐意 |
[1:41:31] | 乔治安娜重返上流社会 | |
[1:41:35] | 她仍旧是那个时代 独领风骚的女性之一 | |
[1:41:40] | 查尔斯・格雷最终成为了首相 | |
[1:41:59] | 直到乔治安娜过世 她一直与贝丝和公爵生活在一起 | |
[1:42:20] | 在乔治安娜的祝福下 贝丝嫁给了公爵 | |
[1:42:24] | 成为了德文郡第二位公爵夫人 | |
[1:42:38] | Who’s going to catch me first? | 谁先抓到我 |
[1:42:44] | – Me! – Quick, girls. | -我 -快点 孩子们 |
[1:42:46] | Quick, I’m going to get away! | 快点 我跑远了 |
[1:42:55] | 乔治安娜很快就秘密接见了伊莉莎 | |
[1:43:02] | 后来 伊莉莎将自己的女儿命名为 乔治安娜 |