Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

The Doorman(看门人)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on The Doorman(看门人)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:看门人
英文名称:The Doorman
年代:2020

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:13] Look what I found. 看看我发现了什么
[01:17] Candy! 糖果
[01:19] Gunnery sergeant Gorski. 戈尔斯基炮兵中士
[01:22] Yes, ma’am? 是的 夫人
[01:25] I’m confident my daughter will appreciate some female company. 我相信我女儿会很高兴有女伴的
[01:28] Yes, ma’am. Shall we proceed, Mr. Laughlin? 是的夫人 我们开始吧 劳克林先生
[01:32] Come on, nira. Let’s get comfy. 过来 尼拉 放松些
[01:35] Secure vip’s daughter in eagle three. 保护老鹰三号内贵宾女儿安全
[01:37] Copy that, chief. 收到 长官
[01:39] Mr. Collins, let’s go over the presentation. 科林斯先生 来一起看发布稿件
[01:42] This is so pretty. 这太棒了
[01:43] All teams, this is six. Radio check over. 所有小队 我是6号 无线电检测完毕
[01:47] Eagle one, Roger. Out. 老鹰一号 收到
[01:48] Eagle two, Roger. Out. 老鹰二号 收到
[01:50] Eagle three, Roger. Out. 老鹰三号 收到
[01:53] Eagle four, Roger. Out. 老鹰四号 收到
[01:55] Eagle nine, this is eagle six. Radio check, over. 老鹰9号 我是6号 检查无线电 完毕
[02:54] How come there’s so many cars with us today? 今天怎么有这么多车和我们一起
[02:58] To make sure you and your mommy are super safe. 为了确保你和你妈妈的绝对安全
[03:01] Okay. 好吧
[03:04] Can I have another piece of candy? 我能再要一块糖果吗
[03:07] – You’re gonna get me in trouble. – Yes. -你真懂得让我难做 -没错
[03:11] All right, just one. 好吧 就一个
[03:14] Thank you. 谢谢
[03:21] We may have a situation. 我们可能有麻烦了
[03:23] Grouping in the woods at three o’clock. 森林三点钟方向有一队人
[03:28] Yeah, that’s an all clear. 收到 没有问题
[03:42] Holy… no! 天呐 不
[03:56] Johnson, take the lead! Go, go, go! 约翰松 你领头 快走 快 快
[04:21] – Ali? – Nothing is gonna happen to you, okay? -艾莉 -你会没事的 好吗
[04:23] Nothing is gonna happen to you. 你会没事的
[04:26] Is nira all right? 尼拉还好吗
[04:33] Back it up! Back it up! Back it up! 后退 后退 后退
[05:00] All right, sweetie. 好了 亲爱的
[05:01] Sweetie, I need you to sit here and stay low, okay? 亲爱的 我需要你坐在这而且别抬头 好吗
[05:28] Come on. Let’s go! 快来 我们走
[05:32] Mommy! It’s okay. 妈妈 没事的
[06:39] – So when’d you get back? – To New York? -所以你什么时候回来的 -到纽约
[06:43] About a week. 大概一周
[06:46] Do you have a place to stay? 你有落脚的地方吗
[06:49] What about a job? 工作怎么样
[06:53] It wasn’t exactly a parade welcoming me home. 这可不是欢迎我回家的样子
[06:57] Well, I missed you at the funeral. 好吧 我在葬礼上很想你
[07:02] They wouldn’t let me go. 他们不会让我走的
[07:05] What, for your sister? 什么 因为你姐姐吗
[07:06] Non sibi sed patriae. 不为己身 全然为国
[07:09] Not self, but country and all that. 不是自己 而是国家
[07:12] That’s Navy, not us. 那是海军 不是我们
[07:14] It seemed to make sense at the time. 当时看来是有道理的
[07:19] You know, the kids would benefit from having their aunt around. 你知道的 有小姨在身边对孩子们有好处
[07:24] Any interest in seeing them? 有兴趣看他们吗
[07:27] Jon? 乔恩
[07:35] Okay then. 那好吧
[07:38] There’s an opening at the apartment building where I’m working. 我上班的公寓楼那里有个空缺
[07:42] It’s not much, but it’s something. 薪水不高 但也是有意义的
[07:45] They’re doing major renovations. 他们正在大装修
[07:46] You get the job, hardly anybody will be there. 这份工作归你了 几乎不会有人去那
[07:51] Not quite as exciting as where you’ve been. 不像你去过的地方那么刺激
[08:01] You know, when we fought in Vietnam. 你知道的 在越南打仗的时候
[08:04] We saw a lot of things. 我们见了很多事情
[08:07] After the war, the only people who really 战后 唯一真正了解我们
[08:09] understood what we went through… 经历了什么的人
[08:12] Were the other soldiers. 是别的战士
[08:15] There’s groups you can talk to. 你可以和这里的他们聊聊
[08:21] Don’t worry. I’m fine. 别担心 我很好
[08:25] I’ll check out this job. 我会考虑这份工作
[08:31] I missed you, uncle pat. 我很想你 帕特叔叔
[10:04] I owe you a couple of mets tickets. 我欠你几张大都会球赛的门票
[10:06] Not until they got a team worth watching. 直到他们有一支值得观看的队伍
[10:09] Hey, so where do I find borz blasevic? 所以我该去哪找博尔兹·布拉塞维奇
[10:12] In the locker room. Take the elevator down to the basement, 在更衣室 乘电梯到地下室
[10:15] go left through the fire doors. You’ll see it. 左转通过防火门 你会看到的
[10:17] And don’t tell him we’re related. 还有别告诉他咱们是亲戚
[10:18] – He’ll go easier on you. – All right. -他会对你更友好点 -好吧
[10:25] Hey, uncle pat. 嘿 帕特叔叔
[10:28] Thanks. 谢谢
[10:31] 危险 锅炉房 仅限个人授权
[10:39] – You’re gorski? – Yes, sir. -你是戈尔斯基 -是的 先生
[10:40] Pat told me you were coming. 帕特告诉过我你要来
[10:43] He’s a nice guy. 他人很好错
[10:46] – Don’t you think? – Yes, sir. -你不觉得吗 -当然了 先生
[10:48] You can put your stuff… 你可以把你的东西放在
[10:51] Here. 这里
[10:53] Sorry about this. We’re all unisex here. 抱歉 我们这里不分男女
[11:00] This is what I love about rachmaninoff. 这就是我喜欢拉赫曼尼诺夫的原因
[11:04] He’s so unexpected. 他太出人意料了
[11:06] I feel the same way about Dylan. 我觉得迪兰也是这样
[11:06] Bob Dylan:美国现代民谣歌手,词曲作者 Dylan Thomas:美国现代诗人
[11:08] Thomas? Bob. -托马斯 -鲍勃
[11:12] You’re not a fan of classical work, are you? 你不喜欢古典作品 对吗
[11:14] Not exactly, sir. 不完全是 先生
[11:17] You can cut the “sir” crap. 你可以少说”先生”这句了
[11:20] We have enough kissing up to do here already. 我们在这拍了够多马屁了
[11:22] We don’t have to do it to each other. 我们之间不需要这样做
[11:25] We’ll use the next two days to get you acclimated. 我们会让你在接下来两天里熟悉环境
[11:27] You get the easter weekend off. 没什么事儿所以你有一整个周末过复活节
[11:29] Everyone will be out of the building, so you won’t miss much. 每个人都会离开大楼 所以你不用想太多
[11:32] You come back to work on Monday. 你周一回来上班
[11:34] There will be more babysitting 在卡林顿翻新期间需要
[11:36] the carrington while it gets a facelift. 更多的安保人员
[11:38] Think you can handle that? 觉得自己能做到吗
[11:40] I’ll do my best, sir. 我会尽最大努力的 先生
[11:43] Good. 很好
[11:48] Let’s go, let’s go! Holiday! 我们走 我们走 放假啦
[11:52] Hey! 嘿
[11:55] I may be old-fashioned, but a woman doorman? 可能我比较古板 但怎么是女门卫
[11:58] We’re trying to modernize our image 我们正在尝试让自身在卡林顿
[11:59] at the carrington, sir. I’m sorry. 的形象更现代化 先生 抱歉
[12:06] Here, let me help you with those. 让我来帮你拿这些
[12:08] – Oh, no. I got them. – I insist, I insist. -没关系 我可以的 -让我来 应该的
[12:10] Thank you. 谢谢
[12:12] You’re not moving during the remodeling? 在翻新期间您不搬出去吗
[12:14] Borz was kind enough to arrange an exception for us. 博尔兹好心地对我们例外安排
[12:18] Poor Bernard had a stroke seven years ago. 可怜的伯纳德得了中风七年了
[12:22] You know how old fogies feel about change. 你知道老古董们对于改变的看法吗
[12:26] Old fogies. Come on, you’re not that old. 老古董 拜托 你还没有那么老
[12:28] You’re kind. 你真好
[12:31] A liar, but kind nevertheless. 小骗子 不过还是很好
[12:38] Oh, that was very helpful, dear. 真是帮大忙了 亲爱的
[12:43] You know, your sister never stopped talking about you. 你知道的 你姐姐时刻不停地说起你
[12:48] – Now I know why. – Wait. -现在我知道原因了 -等等
[12:50] How do you know my sister? 你怎么知道我姐姐的
[12:52] Well, you’re Ali, right? 好吧 你是艾莉 对吗
[12:54] Your sister and family lived in the building. 你姐姐一家住在这座楼里
[12:57] Her husband and kids still do. 她丈夫和孩子还在现在也还在
[13:00] Where is he? 他在哪
[13:02] 10c. 10楼c户
[13:04] Oh, lovely family, but tragic what they’ve lived through. 有爱的一家 但是他们的经历真是悲惨
[13:10] Have a happy easter. 复活节快乐
[13:21] Why didn’t you tell me? 为什么你不告诉我
[13:24] Well, I was gonna… 好吧 我是准备
[13:26] You know, I thought being close to family might… 你知道的 我觉得接近家人可能
[13:31] Might be, you know… 可能会 你懂的
[13:35] Nice. 很好
[13:39] – Max, get the door. – I’m busy. -麦克斯 去开门 -我在忙
[13:41] Max, I swear to god, I’m gonna throw 麦克斯 我向上帝发誓 我要把你的
[13:44] that game out the window. 游戏机从窗子扔出去
[13:48] – What? – Is your father home by any chance? -有事吗 -你父亲在家吗
[13:51] It’s for you. 找你的
[13:53] Well, who is it? I’m working. 好吧 是谁 我在工作
[14:01] – Ali. – What the hell is going on? -艾莉 -到底是怎么回事
[14:05] – You tell me. Are you working here? – Yeah. -你说呢 你在这上班 -对
[14:07] And that has nothing to do with you? 这是跟你无关的
[14:10] No. 是的
[14:12] Damn it, uncle pat. 可恶 帕特叔叔
[14:16] – You want to come in? – No. -你要进来吗 -不
[14:19] I did not ask for this. 我没请求过这个
[14:21] Believe me, I had no idea you were gonna end up here. 相信我 我不知道你最后会到这来
[14:25] – Jasper! – No. -贾斯珀 -不
[14:26] Jasper! Damn it. 贾斯珀 可恶
[14:28] Lily, how many times? Words. 莉莉 多少次了 注意用词
[14:32] We have to find him. 我们必须找到它
[14:35] Uh, look, I’ve got to get this. 你看 我要做这个了
[14:37] It’s my publisher in London. 是我在伦敦的出版商
[14:39] We’ve been missing each other all morning. 我们整个早上都失联了
[14:41] Can you just… I won’t be long. 你能不能 我不会太久的
[14:46] Do you need help? 需要帮助吗
[14:48] Jasper could be anywhere by now. 贾斯珀现在可能在任何地方
[14:50] We need Max. 我们需要麦克斯
[14:52] Come on! Oh! Okay. -来吧 -好
[14:56] Max! 麦克斯
[14:59] Go away. 一边去
[15:02] Lily, what the hell? 莉莉 到底怎么了
[15:04] Jasper escaped again. We need your help. 贾斯珀又跑出去了 我们需要你的帮助
[15:06] Get out! 出去
[15:09] I don’t have time to look for your stupid cat. 我没有时间去找你那只蠢猫
[15:13] If you don’t help us, I’ll tell dad 如果你不帮我们 我会告诉爸爸
[15:14] that you’re smoking marijuana again. 你又在抽大麻了
[15:19] Jasper! 贾斯珀
[15:21] Jasper, come here. 贾斯珀 来这里
[15:23] There’s 63 apartments on ten floors, 10楼有63套房
[15:25] all of them open for the contractor. 全都开着门等承包商
[15:28] This is gonna take forever. 这事要没完了
[15:31] Max collected all of the blueprints for the carrington 在麦克斯还是童子军的时候他收集了
[15:33] – when he was a boy scout. – Max, a boy scout? -整个卡林顿的蓝图 -麦克斯 童子军
[15:37] I can see that. 我能看出来
[15:39] Jasper? 贾斯珀
[15:45] Jasper! 贾斯珀
[15:47] Where are you? 你在哪
[15:52] Where’d your brother go? 你哥去哪了
[15:54] – Max? – Max, this isn’t funny. -麦克斯 -麦克斯 这不好玩
[15:57] Max, where’d you go? 麦克斯 你去哪了
[16:00] Max… Ahh! 麦克斯
[16:04] Butt brain! 大笨蛋
[16:05] Where did you even come from anyway? 你从哪条路过来的
[16:07] A secret door. Building’s full of them. 一道暗门 大楼里到处都是
[16:10] Servants used them to get from room to room. 佣人们走这个到各个房间
[16:15] Jasper! 贾斯珀
[16:18] – What’s your name anyhow? – Ali. -你叫什么 -艾莉
[16:21] Aunt Ali? 艾莉 阿姨
[16:23] Mommy told us all about you. 妈妈跟我们说过你
[16:26] – She did? – Yeah, you were her hero. -是吗 -是的 你是她的英雄
[16:30] So how do we find Jasper anyway? 我们应该怎么找贾斯珀呢
[16:31] Jasper… 贾斯珀…
[16:33] Iet’s check the basement. 去看下地下室吧
[16:40] That’s Jasper. 那是贾斯珀
[16:44] What’s through this wall? 这墙通向哪里
[16:46] They were building a subway tunnel under the Carrington. 他们之前在卡林顿下面建一条地铁隧道
[16:50] Ran out of money in the ’40s, sealed it up. 在40年代花光了钱 就把它封起来了
[16:54] Jasper. 贾斯珀
[16:57] Jasper! 贾斯珀
[17:01] Please be okay. 一定要没事啊
[17:03] Max, give me your phone. 麦克斯 把你的手机给我
[17:10] There he is. 他在那里
[17:11] – What do we do? – Now, let’s see. -我们该怎么办 -先看看
[17:24] What’s she doing? 她在干嘛
[17:26] Do not try this at home. 可不能在家里尝试这个
[17:36] I didn’t think we’d ever see Jasper again, 我以为我再也见不到贾斯珀了
[17:39] but then aunt Ali dropped into the hole 但后来艾莉阿姨下到那洞里
[17:41] like spider-man and saved him. 像蜘蛛侠一样救了他
[17:44] – Really? – Yep. -真的吗 -嗯
[17:46] Your aunt was always full of surprises. 你的阿姨总是带来很多惊喜
[17:48] Right. You, go in and get started on mommy’s mint sauce, 好了 你现在去做妈妈薄荷酱吧
[17:51] and I’ll join you in a minute. 我等会儿过帮你一起做
[17:53] Will you come to easter dinner tomorrow? I’m cooking it. 明天要过来吃复活节晚餐吗 我负责做
[17:57] Lily, I would love that but… 莉莉 我很想来 但是
[17:58] You got to eat. 再忙也要吃饭啊
[18:03] It’ll give us a chance to reconnect. 这样我们有机会可以重新联络下
[18:06] I don’t want to reconnect. 我并不想再联络
[18:10] I’m taking the kids back to the uk on Monday. 我打算周末带孩子回英国
[18:13] During the construction, you’ll have 在这装修期间 你可以找任何
[18:15] the place to yourself without us. 没有我们地方自己一个人呆着
[18:16] The only reason we stayed so long was 我们现在还在这里原因是因为
[18:18] Lily wanted to make an easter dinner here. 莉莉想要在这里做一顿复活节晚餐
[18:21] Like her mother did. 就像他妈妈那样
[18:24] I know. 我知道
[18:27] We weren’t really in touch, and I… 我们很久没联系过了 我
[18:30] I didn’t know what to say. 我不知道该说些什么
[18:32] Please, Ali? 拜托了 艾莉
[19:06] You’re still here, buddy? 你还在这里吗 兄弟
[19:09] Your shift ended over an hour ago. 你一小时前就应该下班了
[19:12] Don’t you have an easter feast waiting for you somewhere? 这时候不是应该有复活节大餐在等你吃吗
[19:14] I promised Mrs. Hersch I’d fix her microwave 我答应赫尔施夫人在我回家之前
[19:17] before I went home. 帮她修好微波炉
[19:19] That’s thoughtful of you. 你想的真周到
[19:20] Yeah, well, I don’t want to disappoint her. 是的 没错 我不想要她失望
[19:23] Do you wanna share a beer? 要来点啤酒吗
[19:26] – Start the celebration. – Yeah, sure. -算是开始庆祝了 – 好吧
[19:33] Hey, hey, tilt the glass. 嘿 玻璃杯斜一点
[19:34] You never poured a beer before? 你之前没倒过啤酒么
[19:37] Like this? 像这样
[19:38] – Is that better? – Yeah. -这样对吗 -是的
[19:40] A better tilt? 还要再倾斜
[19:41] So what’s your plans tonight? 你今晚有什么安排吗
[19:43] At home. TV, bed. 在家看电视 睡觉
[19:45] – No party? – No party. -没有聚会吗 -没有
[19:47] Okay. Here’s some beer, at least. 好吧 至少这里还有点儿啤酒
[20:28] – You’re back already. – I am. -你都回来了 -没错
[20:30] I told you to take the holiday off. 我不是告诉过你可以休节日假吗
[20:31] The Stantons invited me for dinner. 斯坦顿斯邀请我吃晚餐
[20:34] You work fast. 你适应得很快啊
[20:35] Sheer force of my personality maybe. 可能这就是我个人的魅力了
[20:36] You’re staying in? 你要待在哪里
[20:38] Yeah. Home-cooked meal. 是的 家庭餐
[20:40] Trust me, I would welcome any chance 相信我 我一点都不想去
[20:41] to duck out, but I promised, so… 但我答应了 所以
[20:44] Okay. 好吧
[20:46] You want me to save you some pie? It’s fresh from the deli. 你想要我给你留些派吗 从熟食店刚买的
[20:49] No, it’s okay. I’m on a diet. 不用了 我在减肥
[20:52] Your loss. 这就是你损失了
[20:55] Have fun. 玩得开心
[21:52] Shall we begin? 开始行动
[22:06] Jammer’s set. Good to go. 干扰器准备就绪 可以开始了
[22:12] Cut it. Cut it. Cut the blue one. 剪掉它 剪那根蓝色的
[22:16] Let me handle it. I got it, I got it. 让我来处理 我来
[22:19] Please. Thank you. 帮我拿一下 谢谢
[22:24] Woah! 哇噢
[22:27] Whoo! Rock and roll. 哇哦 乱起来吧
[22:36] – What’s this? – Something I made for you. -这是什么 -我专门做给你的
[22:39] Wait, Lily, this is amazing. 等等 莉莉 这真是太棒了
[22:40] How did you draw this? It looks exactly like me. 你是怎么画出来的 画的非常像我
[22:43] I used a picture of you and daddy. 我通过一个你和爸爸的照片
[22:49] Where’d you find this? 你在哪里找到的
[22:50] In daddy’s memory book. Don’t you like it? 在爸爸的相簿 你不喜欢吗
[22:54] Yeah. No, I love it. It’s amazing. Thank you so much. 当然不 我很喜欢 它非常棒 谢谢你
[22:57] I am gonna put it right up here so that everyone can enjoy it. 我要把它放上面让所有人都能欣赏它
[23:01] Do you think they’ll like it? 你认为他们会喜欢吗
[23:04] Of course. 当然
[23:09] Speaking of everyone, where is your father? 你们俩儿知道你爸爸在哪里
[23:12] – He’s busy. – He’s always busy. -他在忙 -他总是很忙
[23:18] Your mommy told me a story. 你妈妈给我讲了个故事
[23:20] Do you know what water wings are? 你知道充气浮袋是什么吗
[23:23] Daddy made me wear them when I learned to swim. 爸爸让我在学游泳的时候戴的
[23:26] It’s so frustrating. 这真令人沮丧
[23:29] Can you imagine wearing them every single day? 那你能想象每天都戴着它吗
[23:31] I wouldn’t cope. I’d die. 我不愿意 我宁愿去死
[23:34] What if I told you that your daddy used to wear them 那我告诉你你爸爸之前经常戴着它
[23:37] every single time he left the house? 每一次他离家的时候
[23:40] – You’re kidding. – It’s true. -你在开玩笑吧 -那是真的
[23:42] Your grandma lived in a house with a really big lake, 你奶奶住的地方有个很大的湖
[23:45] so every time your daddy wanted to go out 所以每次你爸爸想要出去或者玩耍
[23:47] and play, she made him wear them. 你奶奶都让他戴着它们
[23:50] You’re kidding! 你一定是开玩笑
[23:52] So, every time you get a little mad at your dad, just remember… 所以每次你想气你爸的时候 只需要说
[23:56] Water wings. Water wings. 充气浮袋 充气浮袋
[23:58] Mm-hmm. 嗯哼
[24:00] Sorry, I had a deadline. 抱歉 我有个赶稿
[24:02] Finally got the publisher off my back. 终于摆脱了出版商的纠缠
[24:06] Okay. 好吧
[24:08] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[24:11] Shh. 嘘
[24:12] Help your sister. 去帮你妹妹
[24:19] Did I miss something? 我错过什么了吗
[24:20] What? No. Miss something? Here? 什么 没错过什么
[24:22] – Nothing at all. – Nothing. there’s nothing to miss. -什么都没有 -这里没有什么可以错过的
[24:24] – Just talking about vegetables. -Just that we love vegetables. -只是在讨论蔬菜 -我们只是喜欢蔬菜
[24:26] – Yeah. – Yeah. -是的 -没错
[24:28] All right. 好吧
[24:35] That must be pat to fix the microwave. 肯定是帕特来修微波炉了
[24:41] Oh, Borz! 嘿 博尔兹
[24:42] – Happy easter. – Happy easter. -复活节快乐 -复活节快乐
[24:44] What can I do for you? 我能为你做什么
[24:46] – You have a visitor. – I wasn’t expecting one. -你有一个访客 -我没有约任何人啊
[24:48] It’s an old friend of your husband. 是你丈夫的老朋友
[24:50] A friend of Bernard’s? 伯纳德的朋友
[24:52] Good evening. 晚上好
[24:53] Oh! My name is Victor Dubois. 我叫维克多•杜布瓦
[24:55] I happen to be in town briefly 我刚好在这里度假
[24:57] for the holiday and wanted to stop by. 顺便拜访一下老朋友
[25:00] I hope this is not too much of an inconvenience. 我希望这没有给你带来不便
[25:02] Oh, of course not! 当然没有
[25:05] Oh, come in, come in. 快进来 进来
[25:06] Can I get you anything? Some tea? 你想要来些茶吗
[25:09] – We have plenty of food. – Some tea would be delightful. -我们准备了很多食物 -来点茶就好了
[25:15] My old friend. 我的老朋友
[25:17] Bernard hardly says a word since the stroke. 伯纳德自从中风后就很难说话了
[25:20] The doctors say it triggered akinetic mutism. 医生说它引发了不动性缄默症
[25:24] Now Mr. Dubois, 杜布瓦先生
[25:26] how do you know my husband? 你怎么认识我丈夫的
[25:29] We worked together in Berlin over 30 years ago. 30多年前我们曾在柏林共事过
[25:34] My Bernard? 和伯纳德吗
[25:36] Oh, no, that’s not possible. 不 那不可能
[25:38] He went by the name of Erich·Dreischler then. 他当时叫埃里克·德雷斯勒
[25:42] – I’m afraid you have the wrong person. – I’m afraid not. -我想你应该找错人了 -我恐怕没有
[25:46] Erich. 埃里克
[25:54] Mr. Dubois, my husband doesn’t speak French. 杜布瓦先生 我丈夫不会说法语
[25:57] – He’s never even been to Europe. – Erich? -他从来没去过欧洲 -埃里克
[26:04] Borz? What is this about? 博尔兹 这是干什么
[26:06] Sit down. Sit down. 坐下 我说坐下
[26:11] It seems there’s a lot you don’t know about your husband, Mrs. Hersch. 赫尔施夫人看起来对你丈夫的了解不多啊
[26:16] I can’t wait until dinner. I’m starving. 我不能等吃晚饭了 我太饿了
[26:22] So, what was it like over there? 那边怎么样
[26:26] It was… it was great. 那个地方 很不错
[26:28] Did you kill anyone? 你有杀过人吗
[26:30] Max, don’t be an imbecile. That’s totally out of line. 麦克斯 别这么不礼貌 这太过分了
[26:35] No, it’s… it’s fine. 没事儿
[26:38] Yeah. Yes, I did. 是的 我杀过
[26:42] Cool. 很帅
[26:44] More wine? 再多来点酒
[26:46] Yeah. Yeah, of course. 当然可以
[26:48] Just open another bottle. 需要再开一瓶
[26:52] I just wish everything could go back to the way it was before mommy died. 我只希望一切都能回到妈妈死之前的样子
[26:57] So, uh, how long do these go in for? 这些要放多久时间
[27:01] About 50 minutes. 大约50分钟
[27:03] They’ll be… fine when you take them out. 等你拿出来的时候就可以了
[27:08] Dreischler, I know everything. 德雷斯勒 我知道所有的事
[27:20] I told you, we don’t know anything. 我告诉过你 我们什么都不知道
[27:24] Would you like some help? 需要帮忙吗
[27:27] Not yet. 暂时不用
[27:29] Erich. 埃里克
[27:40] What about now? 现在怎么样
[27:43] Refresh his memory. 那就帮他一下唤醒他的记忆
[27:55] He’s a tough old guy. 他这是个顽强的老人
[27:56] He’s had a stroke. 他中风了
[27:58] – Sit down. Sit down! – He can’t feel a thing -坐下 坐下 -他身体的那一边
[28:00] on that side of his body. 没有任何感觉
[28:04] Try the other side. 试试另一边
[28:10] That’s better. 现在好了
[28:15] Dubois. 杜布瓦
[28:17] Welcome back, Erich·Dreischler. 欢迎回来 埃里克·德雷斯勒
[28:26] In the wall. 在墙里面
[28:27] Which wall? Point to it. 那个墙 指出来
[28:34] Here. 这里
[28:39] Oh, no, no, no. 不 不是
[28:42] Here. 这边
[28:46] I don’t know. 我不知道
[28:51] Please! 求你们了
[28:52] Gentlemen, you can enter. 先生们 你们可以进来了
[28:54] I don’t know! 我不知道
[28:56] Copy that. 收到
[29:05] So it’s in the walls. 在墙里面
[29:07] Let’s get started. 开干吧
[29:12] What does this bring to mind? 这是什么曲子
[29:13] Wagner. 瓦格纳
[29:15] Duvall. Apocalypse now. 杜瓦尔 《现代启示录》
[29:19] I love the smell of napalm in the morning. “我喜欢在清晨闻到凝固汽油弹的味道”
[29:37] Nice view. 夜景不错
[29:38] Yeah, it was a big selling point. 这是一个很大的卖点
[29:40] The sauce tastes really… 这酱汁尝起来真
[29:43] The mint sauce. 这薄荷酱
[29:44] It’s all right, it’s all right. We’ll make do without. It’s okay. 没事 没事 我们会弄干净的 没事的
[29:47] That was mommy’s favorite. 那是妈妈生前最爱的
[29:48] We can’t have easter dinner without the mint sauce. 我们的复活节晚餐不能没有薄荷酱
[29:51] That was mommy’s favorite. 那是妈妈生前最爱的
[29:52] – We can’t, we just can’t. – It’s okay. -我们不能 我们真的不能 -没事的
[29:59] Max, are you stoned? 麦克斯 你吸傻了吗
[30:02] You get sloshed. I get stoned. 你喝醉了 我吸傻了
[30:04] What’s the big deal? 有什么区别吗
[30:07] One’s legal, one isn’t. Go to your room. 一个合法 一个违法 回你房间去
[30:11] Wait, so… 等等
[30:13] She spills mint sauce on me, 她把薄荷酱洒我身上
[30:16] and I’m the one who’s sent to my room? 我却要回自己的房间
[30:18] When mom was here, she never would’ve dealt with this shit. 要是妈妈在这儿 她绝不会这么干
[30:21] Mom isn’t here. I’m here, 她不在这儿 我在
[30:22] and you’re just gonna have to get used to that. 你最好习惯这一切
[30:24] Yeah. Of course mom’s not here. 我当然知道妈妈不在这儿
[30:26] – Thanks to you. – Max, go to your room now. -多亏了你 -麦克斯 回你房间 马上
[30:32] Why couldn’t you have been the one who died? 为什么死的不是你
[30:39] Fuck this shit. 去他妈的
[30:44] I’m sorry you had to witness that. 我很抱歉让你目睹这一切
[30:47] I’ve seen worse. 我见过更糟的
[30:52] Lily, the hersches are still here, 莉莉 赫尔施夫妇还在这儿
[30:55] and I bet they have loads of spare mint sauce. 我打赌他们有多余的薄荷酱
[30:58] What do you say, huh? 你觉得呢
[31:01] But it won’t have pine nuts. 但他们的没有松子
[31:03] I bet you I can find those too. 我打赌我也能找到
[31:09] Hey, Ali, can you just wait a moment? 艾莉 先等等
[31:11] – Sure. – Sweetheart, -可以 -宝贝
[31:13] why don’t you get a sponge and a towel from the kitchen? 要不你去厨房拿海绵和毛巾
[31:16] I’ll help you clean up. 我会帮你弄干净的
[31:23] Damn it! 妈的
[31:25] It’s empty. 空的
[31:29] No! 不要
[31:31] where are they? 在哪儿
[31:32] We don’t know what you’re looking for. 我们不知道你们在找什么
[31:35] Please, we’ve lived in this apartment for seven years, 求求你们 我们已经在这幢公寓住7年了
[31:39] and if there was something here, I would know about it. 如果这儿有什么东西 我也会知道的
[31:42] You’ve been living here for seven years? 你们在这只住了7年吗
[31:45] My records indicate that you lived 我的记录显示
[31:47] at the carrington for close to 30. 你们在卡林顿住了将近30年
[31:50] We used to live upstairs. 我们以前住在楼上
[31:52] When Bernard had his stroke, 当伯纳德得了中风后
[31:54] we wanted something on the ground floor, 我们觉得一楼方便
[31:56] so we moved down here. 就搬到了这儿
[31:59] There you have it. 原来如此
[32:01] And which apartment did you used to live in? 那么你们之前住在几号房
[32:06] – 10c. – 10c. -10楼c户 -10楼c户
[32:09] Thank you, Mrs. Hersch, for your cooperation. 谢谢你 赫尔施夫人 感谢你的配合
[32:12] 10c is occupied. 10楼c户房有人住着
[32:14] – Occupied? – They delayed their move until Monday. -有人住 -他们要拖到下周一才搬走
[32:17] He’s a professor with two kids. 住着一位带着两个孩子的教授
[32:19] You informed me the building would be 你之前告诉我这幢楼
[32:21] empty except for the hersches. 除了赫尔施夫妇都是空的
[32:23] It’s ten floors up. 在十楼
[32:24] – I didn’t think that… – That’s right. -我之前没考虑到 -没事
[32:26] You didn’t think. Well, do so now. 你之前没考虑 现在开始考虑
[32:31] Figure out what to do with them. 想办法搞定他们
[32:37] Let’s go. Pack it up. 走 带上家伙
[32:40] I got these. 我带这个
[32:46] Even that hoodlum 即使是那种小流氓
[32:49] sees you for the vain brute you are. 也知道你是没脑子的野蛮人
[32:56] So now you talk? 现在你知道开口了
[33:02] I can’t tell you what it means to the kids for you to be here. 我无法表达你在这儿对于孩子们有多重要
[33:06] They have a unique way of showing it, don’t they? 他们有自己独特的方式表达 不是吗
[33:10] Well, you should see them on a bad day. 你应该看看他们平时更糟的样子
[33:17] I’m sorry, Ali. 我很抱歉 艾莉
[33:21] I mean, I feel blessed with my kids and the time I had with Kate. 我是说能和凯特和孩子在一起就很幸运了
[33:27] But your sister wasn’t the easiest person. 但你的姐姐并不容易相处
[33:29] Yeah, you married her. 不过你还是娶了她
[33:32] Yeah, you’re right. 你说得对
[33:35] We went through a rough patch. 我们经历了一段很困难的时期
[33:36] I turned to you. I was wrong to do so. 我又遇见了你 那是个错误
[33:37] – Please, can we not… – No, I thought about this for years. -拜托能不能 -不 我已经想了很久了
[33:39] Just hear me out. 先听我说
[33:44] You saw me as the man I wanted to be. 你见证我一步步成为理想中的那个我
[33:46] You made me feel… You made me feel. 你先动的情 明明是你先动的情
[33:49] And then I wake up one morning, and you’ve gone. 然后一早醒来你就走了
[33:51] What am I supposed to think? 我该怎么想
[33:52] I went off to serve my country. 我去效忠国家了
[33:54] Oh, come on. That’s an absurd 少来 别扯了
[33:55] rationalization if ever I’ve heard one. 这是我听过最一本正经的谎话
[33:59] I understand. You’re in pain. 我懂了 你很痛苦
[34:02] But I was never gonna be the person to ruin my sister’s marriage. 但我绝对不会成为毁掉姐姐婚姻的那个人
[34:05] How do you think I felt? 你觉得当时我好受吗
[34:07] What, so you sign up as a lifer in the marines? 所以你就用海军陆战队来囚禁自己一生吗
[34:11] It’s almost a cliché. 听起来真老套
[34:13] What do you want from me? 你想要我做什么
[34:17] Ali, I never meant to hurt you. 艾莉 我没想过伤害你
[34:20] To be honest, I don’t really care anymore. 说实话 我一点儿都不在乎了
[34:26] But I do. 但我在乎
[34:30] I am going to get Lily some mint sauce now. 我要去给莉莉拿些薄荷酱了
[34:53] Mrs. Hersch? Mrs. Hersch? 赫尔施夫人 赫尔施夫人
[35:00] Oh, my god. 我的天啊
[35:14] Borz. 博尔兹
[35:16] Borz, are you there? 博尔兹 你在那儿吗
[35:19] Hello? 喂
[35:20] Borz, call the police. The hersches are dead. 博尔兹 叫警察 赫尔施夫妇死了
[35:22] I cannot hear you. 我听不见
[35:23] Can you please come to the lobby? 你能来大堂吗
[35:26] Hello? 喂
[35:27] Shit. 妈的
[35:32] Ali? 艾莉
[35:34] Ali, did you get it? 艾莉你拿到了吗
[35:36] Hello, young lady. 你好 小美女
[35:40] – Daddy. – Hey, what’s going on? -爸爸 -发生了什么
[35:43] Hey, who are you? 你谁啊
[35:44] Good evening. My name is Victor Dubois. 晚上好 我的名字是维克多•杜布瓦
[35:47] Sorry for the unannounced arrival. 请原谅我们的不请自来
[35:51] I promise our visit will be as brief as humanly possible. 我保证我们的拜访尽可能人道
[35:58] We do what they say and everything will be fine. 我们照着他们说的做 一切都会没事的
[36:01] – What if it isn’t fine? – Shh… -如果有事呢 -嘘
[36:05] Borz, what’s going on? I just tried to call you. 博尔兹发生什么了 我刚才尝试叫你
[36:07] The intercom is not working. The phones are down. I don’t know. 对讲机没法用 电话打不通 我也不清楚
[36:10] The hersches are dead. 赫尔施夫妇死了
[36:12] – What? – Call the police. -什么 -叫警察
[36:31] Fuck. 操
[36:44] Come on, come on. Come on. 动起来 动起来
[36:55] No need to hide your phone. 没必要藏着手机
[36:57] You’ll find there is no service. 这里没信号
[37:01] Quite the collection you have here. 你这儿藏品不错啊
[37:04] A fan of European history, are you? 欧洲史的爱好者 是吗
[37:08] I teach it at Columbia. 我在哥伦比亚教这个
[37:09] Oh. A professor. 教授啊
[37:13] Goya. 戈雅
[37:14] One of los caprichos. 《奇想集》的一幅
[37:17] Very good taste, Mr. Stanton. 品位很高啊 斯坦顿先生
[37:19] You know your art. 你很懂艺术啊
[37:21] I admire how an artist can dip his brush into his soul 我钦佩一位艺术家能用画笔
[37:24] and capture his times in paintings. 画出他的时代和灵魂
[37:27] It appears goya captured our times as well. 显然戈雅也捕捉到了我们的时代
[37:31] The picture’s called the sleep of reason produces monsters. 这幅画叫《理性沉睡 心魔生焉》
[37:36] Hi, guys. 嗨 各位
[37:39] – Hi, Jon. – Borz. -嗨 乔恩 -博尔兹
[37:40] – What is this about? – It’ll be fine. -这是要干什么 -没事的
[37:43] Pee-wee, there’s a girl trapped 毛头小子 有个女孩
[37:44] in the elevator on the eighth floor. 困在8楼的电梯里
[37:46] He’s talking about Ali. 他在说艾莉
[37:48] Can you go take care of it? 你能处理一下吗
[37:52] Everything okay? 一切都顺利吗
[37:54] Everything’s super. Ah. 一切顺利
[37:56] Hi, Lily. Happy easter. 你好 莉莉 复活节快乐
[37:59] Hi, borz. 你好 博尔兹
[38:11] Where’s Max? 麦克斯在哪儿
[38:12] He’s with his aunt for easter in the Hamptons. 他和他的阿姨在汉普顿过复活节
[38:18] Max? 麦克斯
[38:20] I find it interesting that you set up 我发现一件有趣的事
[38:23] a place for him here at your table. 你在这儿给他留了个位置
[38:26] Go find him. 去找他
[38:54] Hey, buddy. 小乖乖
[39:21] – We can start the work, Martinez. – Copy. -我们可以开干了 马丁内斯 -收到
[39:24] Okay, let’s start here, here and here. 从这儿 这儿 这儿开始
[39:27] – Hey, what are you doing? – Shut up! Sit down. -你们在干嘛 -闭嘴 坐下
[40:15] Hey, sweet thing. 小甜心
[40:44] I smell you. 我能闻到你的味道
[41:07] Who are you and what do you want? 你是谁以及你想干什么
[41:26] Where are you? 你在哪儿
[41:51] You’re a twisted bitch, ain’t you? 你是个难缠的婊子 不是吗
[41:55] You’re not a Virgo, are you? 你不是处女座的 对吧
[41:57] I dated one of those. Always had to choose the movies. 我约会过一个 总要我选电影
[42:01] It was a disaster. 简直就是灾难
[42:03] I’m a gemini. 我是双子座的
[42:06] What are you? 你是什么座的
[42:24] I’m a scorpio. It would never work. 我是天蝎座 而且我吃星座这一套
[42:31] Max 麦克斯
[42:32] Pee-wee? 毛头小子
[42:34] Pee-wee? 毛头小子
[42:36] Please, just stop. 拜托 停下吧
[42:38] Nothing in this wall. 这墙里什么也没有
[42:39] Tell me what you want. I’ll give you 告诉我你想要什么 我会给你
[42:41] anything, just leave us alone. 想要的东西 只要能放过我们
[42:42] I appreciate your kind offer, but in this instance, 我欣赏你的慷慨 但现在这种情况下
[42:45] I don’t believe you can be of assistance. 我不认为你能帮到什么
[42:47] Pee-wee, come in. 毛头小子 回答
[42:49] – What’s going on? – Pee-wee’s not answering. -怎么回事 -毛头小子没有回答我
[42:51] Take Leo and check it out. 带上利奥去看看
[42:53] Perhaps it is just a problem with Pee-wee’s radio. 也许只是毛头小子的无线电出了问题
[42:57] As you taught me, it’s better to cover every scenario. 就像你教我的 最好掌握所有情况
[43:00] And when you’re down in the lobby, 当你下到大厅后
[43:01] turn the elevators on so we can use them. 把电梯打开 我们会用到它的
[43:03] And what scenario am I missing? 那有什么状况是我们没预测到的
[43:08] There’s a doorman in the building. 那栋建筑里有个看门人
[43:12] It’s just a girl. 只是个小丫头
[43:14] It’s nothing to worry about. 根本不需要去担心她
[43:16] Max, what happened? 发生了什么 麦克斯
[43:19] Sweetie, I am sorry that you had 甜心 我很抱歉让你看见了这些
[43:21] to see that, but I need you to focus. 但我需要你集中注意力
[43:22] Tell me everything that you know. 告诉我任何你知道的事
[43:25] Max. 麦克斯
[43:29] You killed him. 你杀了他
[43:32] Listen, the only thing that matters right now 听着 现在唯一重要的事就是
[43:34] is where he came from and how we can stop them. 他是哪里来的以及我们该怎样阻止他们
[43:37] A bunch of guys with guns broke into our apartment. 这群拿着枪的人闯进了我们的公寓
[43:39] They’ve got my dad and sister. 他们绑架了我的爸爸和姐姐
[43:43] Okay. How many guys? 好 他们有多少人
[43:45] I don’t know. Four, maybe five. 我不知道 四 或许五个
[43:48] Borz is with them. 博尔兹 跟他们在一起
[43:49] – I figured. – And some French dude. -我知道了 -还有一些法国佬
[43:51] I think he might be their leader. 我认为他可能是他们的头头
[43:56] This is so twisted. 这真是太奇怪了
[43:59] Focus, Max. 集中注意力 麦克斯
[44:01] You know your way around this building. I don’t. I need you. 你熟悉这栋楼 但我不熟悉 我需要你
[44:04] Your family needs you. 你的家人需要你
[44:08] What would they want in your apartment anyway? 他们到底想从你们的公寓里得到什么
[44:10] I’m telling you, man, this shit is messed up. 兄弟 我告诉过你 这简直糟透了
[44:14] Did you see borz cutting that old man’s leg? 你看见博尔兹把那个老头的腿给切了吗
[44:17] He was enjoying that shit. You saw it. 他甚至还他妈的很享受 你看见了吧
[44:22] I don’t know, man. 我不知道 兄弟
[44:24] I don’t know if this job is worth it. 我不知道这单活到底值不值得
[44:27] Hey, how much you getting paid anyway? Twenty-five? 他给你多少报酬 百分之二十五
[44:32] What, thirty? 怎么了 三十
[44:46] Borz, come in. 博尔兹 收到了吗
[44:48] Yeah, copy. 是 收到
[44:50] We found pee-wee. He’s dead. 我们找到了毛头小子 他已经死了
[44:56] This is how you have things under control? 在你的掌控之下是怎么发生这种事的
[45:02] – Find her and kill her. – Copy. -找到她杀了她 -收到
[45:08] Go, go, go. What was that? -走走走 -那是什么
[45:10] Go, go. 走走
[45:15] I see ’em! Get ’em! 我看到他们了 抓住他们
[45:27] Max? 麦克斯
[45:30] There’s a room behind one of these walls. 有一面墙后面有一个房间
[45:33] Pat told me. He called it a hidden sanctuary. 帕特 告诉的我 他称它为一个隐藏的避难所
[45:49] I got it. I got it. 我找到机关了 我找到机关了
[46:08] Not exactly the sanctuary I was expecting. 完全不是我想的那种避难所
[46:13] Borz? Borz, come in. 博尔兹 博尔兹 请回答
[46:16] – Copy. – I got ’em. -收到 -我找到他们
[46:20] We lost them. 我们跟丢了他们
[46:21] You lost them? Who’s “them”? 你跟丢了他们 “他们”是谁
[46:24] – She’s got a kid with her. – It’s Max. -有一个孩子跟着他 -那是麦克斯
[46:27] She’s armed. 她有武器
[46:32] Keep looking. 接着找
[46:38] – You know morse? – I was a scout once. -你懂摩斯电码 -我以前当过童子军
[46:45] So what is this place? It’s a speakeasy. -所以这是个什么地方 -是个地下酒吧
[46:48] During prohibition, residents 在禁酒时期
[46:49] would meet here in secret to get wasted. 房客会秘密聚在这里喝个烂醉
[46:53] Not on my watch. Come on. What are you doing? 跟我没关系 来吧 你在干什么
[46:55] – You’re not my mom. – Exactly. Sit down. -你又不是我老妈 -当然不是 坐下
[46:58] How’d she get into the building? 她是怎么进来的
[47:01] – I let her in. – Really? -我让她进来的 -真的吗
[47:03] Yeah, she was having dinner here with the Stantons, and I… 对 她与斯坦顿一家在这吃饭 我就
[47:06] Thought she was on the tenth floor? 认为她住在在第十层
[47:07] Yeah. You idiot. -是 -你个蠢货
[47:13] So, she was having dinner here? 所以 她在这里吃晚餐
[47:16] What light can you shed on our mysterious lady? 关于这位神秘的女士有什么想说的吗
[47:22] Nothing. I just met her. 没有 我只是见过一面
[47:25] You invited a stranger to share easter dinner? 你邀请了一个陌生人来分享复活节晚餐
[47:29] She must be very beautiful. 她一定非常漂亮
[47:32] She helped my children save Jasper, our cat. 她帮我的孩子们救了贾斯珀 我们的猫
[47:35] She’s new here. It was the least we could do. 她刚来这里 我们只能做到这些
[47:38] Who is this doorwoman? 这个看门女人是谁
[47:42] You have a name? 你调查到她的名字了吗
[47:44] Ali. 艾莉
[47:45] Ali what? 艾莉 什么
[47:47] Her full name… something Polish. 她的全名 应该是波兰语
[47:50] Gorski. 戈尔斯基
[47:57] – Oh incroyable. – What? -难以置信 -什么
[47:59] “Gunnery sergeant Alexandra gorski 炮兵中士阿历克斯安德戈尔斯基
[48:02] of the marine security guard brigade 隶属于海军使馆警卫队
[48:05] received a silver star for her actions on October 15, 2019 在2019年10月15日被授予银星勋章
[48:11] during a terrorist ambush on the ambassador’s convoy 表彰其人在罗马尼亚首都布加勒斯特
[48:14] in Bucharest, Romania. 恐怖份子袭击大使车队时的英勇表现
[48:17] Gorski is only the third female soldier 戈尔斯基是二战以来第三个因非凡的勇气
[48:19] to receive the award for exceptional valor since world war ii.” 被授予这个勋章的女性士兵
[48:24] What’s a decorated soldier doing here as a doorman? 一个授勋士兵为什么在这里当个守门人
[48:29] Why didn’t you talk to my mom? 为什么你不告诉我妈妈
[48:32] That’s a long story. 说来话长
[48:36] What about my dad? You guys clearly knew each other. 那我爸呢 你们不是很了解对方吗
[48:40] He was kind of an ass. 他是个笨蛋
[48:42] Yeah, still is. 对 现在依然是
[48:44] I didn’t mean that. He is a good man. 我不是那个意思 你爸是个好人
[48:47] My dad’s a pussy. 我爸是个软蛋
[48:48] No, he’s not. 不 他不是
[48:51] You don’t know anything about him. 你完全不了解他
[48:53] A dad raising two kids on his own is not a coward. 独自养育两个孩子的父亲绝不懦弱
[48:59] My mom and dad were driving back from the theater. 我爸妈从剧院开车回来
[49:03] I was on the phone with my mom 当车从路上滑到湖里时
[49:04] when the car slid off the road into the lake. 我和我妈妈在通电话
[49:08] My mom was trapped inside. 我妈妈被困在了车里
[49:13] Dad made it out. 我爸逃了出来
[49:16] She didn’t. 她却没有
[49:19] I’m sure that he tried everything that he could. 我相信他已经尽力了
[49:21] I was on the phone with her for a full 当车灌满水的前一分钟
[49:23] minute as the car filled with water. 我还在跟她通电话
[49:25] What was he doing all that time? 那时候他在干嘛
[49:29] He should’ve done more. 他应该做更多的
[49:32] – Don’t you think he… – He didn’t fucking try hard enough! -难道你认为他 -他没有尽全力去救她
[49:38] Did you hear that? 你听到了吗
[49:42] Hey. 嘿
[49:47] Don’t be ashamed. 不用害羞
[49:49] I’ve seen plenty of tough guys cry. 我见过很多硬汉的眼泪
[49:54] I’m not my father. 我可不是我爸爸
[49:58] Max, what the hell? 麦克斯 你做什么
[50:05] Christ. Give me that! 我的天 给我
[50:07] Are you out of your goddamn mind? 你的脑子他妈的是有问题吗
[50:11] Let’s go. 我们走
[50:13] Please tell me there’s another way out of this room. 请告诉我还有另一条路能从房间里出去
[50:17] Check this out. 看看这个
[50:21] What is it? 那是什么
[50:22] This is how they got the liquor up here . 这就是为什么他们能拿到烈酒
[50:24] without anybody noticing 而不引起任何人的注意
[50:25] Come on. It’s our way out of here. 来吧 从这能出去
[50:28] Okay. Okay. 好 好
[50:30] Well, there are six more rooms. 好吧 那边还有六个房间
[50:33] If we have to tear down every wall, 如果我们要拆掉所有墙
[50:34] we’re gonna be here until Christmas. 那我们可能要在这里呆到圣诞节
[50:40] So what now, Mr. Dubois? 所以现在怎么办 杜布瓦先生
[50:46] They’re here. 它们在这
[50:51] They have to be. 它们一定要在这
[50:59] Okay, slowly. Slowly. 好的 慢慢的 慢慢的
[51:26] Watch out, man, I got this. 小心 兄弟 我来搞定他们
[51:27] Go! 走
[51:32] You have amassed quite a library over the years, Mr. Stanton. 你积累的书比得上图书馆了斯坦顿先生
[51:38] The books I’ve collected have been an important part of my work. 我收集的书是我的工作中重要的一环
[51:44] With a distinct bent towards British history. 看来你对英国历史很有兴趣
[51:51] Well, you can take the boy out of england, 你可以将一个孩子带出英国
[51:53] but you can’t take england out of the boy. 但你不能将英国从孩子的心里拿走
[51:59] You must have spent a small fortune 你一定花了一大笔钱
[52:01] to build shelves capable of storing your collection. 来建这样一个书架来存放你的收藏
[52:06] The former tenant built the library. 以前的住客修了这个
[52:08] It was one of the main reasons why we bought this place. 这也是我们买这个地方的原因之一
[52:15] What the hell are you doing? 你他妈干什么
[52:16] I never knew dreischler to be a big reader. 我可不知道德雷斯勒成了个大读者
[52:19] – Dreischler? – Your Mr. Hersch. -德雷斯勒 -就是你的赫尔施先生
[52:38] Borz, get the tools! 博尔兹 把工具拿来
[52:46] A customized mosler from the early “80s, 80年代早期mosler公司的定制保险柜
[52:48] four-wheel combination lock. 四轮组合锁
[52:51] This isn’t gonna be easy. 看来不会很容易啊
[52:53] How long? 要多久
[52:54] Good safecracker would get you inside within five hours. 好的保险柜窃贼能让你在五小时内进去
[52:59] – I’ll do it in two. – Do it in one. -我只用两个小时 -一个小时内搞定
[53:12] No, no, no. We need the water to cool the drill bit, man. 不不不 我们需要水来冷却钻头
[53:15] Yeah. 好 没问题
[53:16] Grab the hose and hook it up in the kitchen. 拿着输水管把它接到厨房里
[53:18] You’re telling me what to do now? Who put you in charge? 你在教我做事 谁让你管事的
[53:22] Get him what he needs. 去拿他需要的东西
[53:28] I opened a vintage bottle of wine for the holidays. 为了这个节日我开了一瓶陈年葡萄酒
[53:33] Would you care to join me for a glass? 不介意跟我喝一杯吧
[53:34] That would be splendid. 乐意至极
[53:45] Would you like some? 你想要一些吗
[53:49] Huh. I’ll take that as a no. 我就当你说不了
[54:12] Here we are, Mr. Dubois. Enjoy. 好好享用 杜布瓦先生
[54:18] Mm. That’s an old Italian. 那是旧意大利的味道
[54:21] I prefer Bordeaux. 我更喜欢波尔多葡萄酒
[54:24] Hmm. It was a gift. 那是别人送的礼物
[54:27] I’m not much of a connoisseur myself. 我自己也不是什么鉴赏家
[54:33] Sweetheart, can you hold this for a second? 甜心 你能帮我拿一会吗
[55:12] Not like your video games, is it? 一点不像你的电子游戏 对吗
[55:27] Turn around. 转过去
[55:39] I’ve been wondering how long ago you met Mr. Hersch. 我在想你多久遇到的赫尔施先生
[55:43] Why do you ask? 为什么问这个
[55:45] Oh, just habit. Too many years in research libraries. 只是习惯 做了太多年的图书馆研究了
[55:48] My wife used to say I asked too many questions. 我老婆以前总是说我喜欢问太多问题
[55:52] Over 30 years. 三十多年了
[55:54] Oh, interesting. 有意思
[55:55] A frenchman and a German. 一个法国人和一个德国人
[55:57] Is the water running? 有水了吗
[55:59] What’s it look like? 你看呢
[56:05] Historically speaking,you haven’t always gotten along. 从以往来看 你们并不总是合得来
[56:07] We had common business interests. 我们有共同的商业利益
[56:10] Oh, Borz. 博尔兹
[56:13] Uh, where did you meet him? 你在哪里认识他的
[56:17] He doesn’t strike me as intelligent 他的才智不足以像我一样
[56:19] enough to move in your circles. 能够得着你的艺术境界
[56:21] Let me guess. Uh, prison? 让我猜猜看 是在监狱吗
[56:24] You’ve done a splendid job of deduction, Mr. Stanton. 你观人入微啊 斯坦顿先生
[56:28] Borz and I did meet in prison. 我和博尔兹是在监狱认识的
[56:30] I don’t think you should give him this kind of information. 我认为你不应该告诉他这些事
[56:34] Down, Borz. It is okay. 冷静 博尔兹 没关系
[56:38] Borz, I need a hand. 博尔兹 我需要帮助
[56:41] Coming. 来了
[56:46] – Damn it. – They locked us in. -糟糕 -我们被锁住了
[56:54] Phones are dead. 电话没信号
[56:56] Hey, do you know where the main panel is? 嘿 你知道主机箱在哪吗
[56:58] Yeah, control room. This way. 知道 在控制室 这么走
[57:06] Okay, well, you can forget about 好 你知道接哪根线
[57:08] getting the phone lines to work again. 能让电话重新正常工作吗
[57:10] What about the fire alarm? 弄个火灾警报怎么样
[57:12] That’s a good idea. 好主意
[57:14] Okay. 嗯
[57:20] Okay. 可以
[57:31] Boom. One down! 哈哈 打开一个了
[57:33] May I ask… 我能问下吗
[57:34] What you’re looking for? 你在找什么
[57:37] Perhaps I can help. 或许我能帮你
[57:39] What have you learned is my passion? 你从我对这个东西的热情中察觉到了什么
[57:41] Well, your love for art. 你对艺术充满激情
[57:43] And how long ago did I meet Mr. Hersch? 我是多少年前遇到赫尔施先生的
[57:47] Over 30 years. 三十多年前
[57:49] In East Germany, to be precise. 确切地说 在东德
[57:51] And you, the learned scholar 你博学多才
[57:53] Can you tell me what were the most prominent events there at that time? 你能告诉我 那时最有名的事件是什么
[57:58] The last days of the German Democratic Republic 德意志民主共和国结束
[58:01] the fall of East Berlin,the wall coming down. 东柏林消失 柏林墙倒塌
[58:04] Bravo. 说对了
[58:05] Dreischler… 德雷斯勒
[58:06] I mean, your Mr. Hersch was in charge of the Koko program 就是赫尔施先生 负责的Koko项目
[58:10] requisitioning the most valuable assets of East German citizens. 征用了东德人公民最宝贵的资产
[58:16] I see. 我知道
[58:18] And you were brought in to fence them off 并且你把这些资产圈养起来
[58:21] to finance a bankrupt government. 只为了资助一个破产的政府
[58:23] I was trying to save those works 我只是想保存那些作品
[58:25] so the rest of the world could enjoy them. 让世界上其他人都能欣赏到
[58:28] If it weren’t for my efforts 如果不是我的努力
[58:30] they could have been lost forever behind an iron curtain. 它们可能永远消失在铁幕后面
[58:36] Gosh, you delude yourself. 我的天 你连自己都骗
[58:37] I came to take what is mine, professor! 教授 我只是来拿回本就属于我的东西
[58:39] I paid for it with the best years of my life. 我为此付出了生命最美好的时光
[58:45] Hey! What are you doing? 喂 你在做什么
[58:47] Give me that. 把这给我
[58:50] What? 怎么了
[58:52] So what do we do now? 那么我们现在怎么办
[58:55] Delete it. 删了它
[58:56] You come here. 你过来
[58:56] No, don’t touch my daughter! 不 不要碰我女儿
[58:58] Daddy! 爸爸
[59:01] Yeah, come on. Come on. 哦 来呀 快来啊
[59:02] – Stop! – Come on. Come on. -停下 -来啊 动手啊
[59:06] Remember, we are civilized. 记住 我们是文明人
[59:10] You talk too much. 你说太多了
[59:12] Delete it! 快删了
[59:17] Okay. All right, pull that. 可以了 拉闸
[59:26] Got it. Let’s go. 好了 我们走
[59:33] What is that? 这是什么
[59:34] It’s the fire alarm. 火灾警报
[59:35] I know it’s the fire alarm, you idiot. 蠢货 我当然知道是火灾警报
[59:38] I specifically instructed you to disable it. 我明确告诉过你毁掉它
[59:43] I’ll handle it. 我会处理好的
[59:57] Ali? 艾莉
[1:00:04] Can you come in here for a second? 你能进来吗
[1:00:12] Drop the guns. Slowly. 慢慢放下你的枪
[1:00:19] Step away from the door. 离门远点
[1:00:22] Behind the wall. 去墙后面
[1:00:24] One word from you, and I’ll shoot the kid.Understood? 你敢出声 我就打死这孩子 明白吗
[1:00:30] – Come on! – I’m coming. -有人吗 -我来了
[1:00:32] Sorry. 抱歉
[1:00:36] – What’s going on here? – Hey. -发生什么了 -嘿
[1:00:38] Um… just a false alarm. 只是个误报
[1:00:40] What do you mean it’s a false alarm? 你说误报是什么意思
[1:00:51] Some of the contractors might have crossed the wires. 可能一些工人动错线路了
[1:00:55] Something. I don’t know. 可能 我不太清楚
[1:00:57] Why is the door locked? 为什么锁门
[1:00:58] There’s no one else here because of the remodel 因为是在翻新期间 除了些建筑工人
[1:01:01] except for some construction guys. 没有别人
[1:01:04] You can’t lock the door. It’s illegal and it’s dangerous. 你不能锁门 锁门非法而且危险
[1:01:07] Yeah, but the entire building is locked down. 没错 但是整栋楼都锁了
[1:01:09] It’s closed up, so we’re using the service doors. 门关了 所以我们走的是专用通道
[1:01:12] What did I miss? 我错过了什么
[1:01:13] – Hi. – Well… -嗨 -好吧
[1:01:15] It’s a false alarm. 就是个误报而已
[1:01:16] City regulations say we gotta check it. 市政府规定 我们得检查一下
[1:01:18] Floor by floor. 逐层检查
[1:01:19] Ten floors? Go ahead. 十层吗 请便
[1:01:21] Come on, captain. 走吧 上校
[1:01:22] Easter dinner’s getting cold at the station. 车站的复活节晚餐要冷了
[1:01:24] Hey, regulations is regulations. 嘿 规定就是规定
[1:01:26] Come on, chief. Give your guys a break. 走吧 大厨 让你同事休息下
[1:01:29] We can bend the rules a little. 我们可以稍微放松点规矩
[1:01:30] Clearly there’s nothing wrong here. 显然这儿没问题
[1:01:31] Absolutely not. False alarm, a hundred percent. 绝对没问题 肯定是误报
[1:01:35] All right. 行吧
[1:01:36] You just keep your carpenters away from my fire alarm system. 让工人离火灾警报系统远点
[1:01:40] Absolutely. 一定会
[1:01:40] Won’t happen again, sir. 决不再犯 警官
[1:01:42] Let’s go. 走吧
[1:01:43] Hey, another false alarm and you’ll get fined. 听着 再发生意外警报 你会被罚款
[1:01:46] Thank you very much, sir. I highly appreciate it. 警官 谢谢你 非常感谢
[1:01:49] Okay, party’s over. 好了 结束了
[1:01:51] Thank you. Happy Easter! 谢谢你们 复活节快乐
[1:01:59] Nice try, Gorski. 干得好 戈尔斯基
[1:02:06] You aroused my curiosity, though. 不过 你激起了我的好奇心
[1:02:08] Why would a decorated officer hole up here as a doorman? 为什么受过勋章的军官会在这当门卫
[1:02:11] To meet interesting people like you. 为了遇见你这样有趣的人
[1:02:15] I had a friend… 我有个朋友
[1:02:17] That came back after war, and he was damaged. 他战后回来 受了伤
[1:02:21] Are you damaged, soldier? 你受过伤吗 士兵
[1:02:26] Not as damaged as you. 没你伤得重
[1:02:33] What about this… 这个吗
[1:02:41] Get their guns! 抢他们的枪
[1:02:46] Take the gun. Max, give me the rifle. 拿着枪 麦克斯 把步枪给我
[1:02:48] Find a way out. You go that way. 找条路出去 你走那条路
[1:02:50] Come on. Get her! 快来 抓住她
[1:02:57] There she is! Hey! 她在这儿 喂
[1:05:34] Find the kid. 找到那个孩子
[1:05:37] I’m gonna kill that bitch. 我要杀了那个贱人
[1:06:49] Yeah, the car runs on an app. 是的 汽车靠一个程序运行
[1:06:51] And the app needs a signal. 而程序需要信号
[1:06:54] – Oh, my god. – Right. -天哪 -没错
[1:06:55] So halfway up a mountain, no one for miles. 我们在半山腰上 几里内都没有人
[1:06:57] Officer. 长官
[1:06:59] What is it? You okay? 怎么了 你还好吗
[1:07:02] There are terrorists in the carrington. 卡林顿里有恐怖分子
[1:07:03] You’ve got to call police, Swat, everyone… 你得报警 特警 所有人都
[1:07:05] Hold on, hold on. Terrorists in the Carrington? 等等 恐怖分子在卡林顿吗
[1:07:07] My dad and sister, they’ve been kidnapped. 我父亲和妹妹被绑架了
[1:07:09] Kidnapped? 你说绑架
[1:07:11] This is 105 Charlie. 我是105号查理
[1:07:12] I got a 10-10 here 我在85号街和中央公园的西边
[1:07:13] at 85th and central park west. 遇到10-10情况
[1:07:15] Yeah, there’s a kid that claims the Carrington’s been taken over by terrorists. 是 有孩子说卡林顿被恐怖分子占领
[1:07:19] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[1:07:20] M… Max Stanton. 麦 麦克斯·斯坦顿
[1:07:21] His name is Max Stanton. 他叫麦克斯·斯坦顿
[1:07:24] They want to speak to you. 他们想和你说话
[1:07:28] Hello? 你好
[1:07:28] Hello, Max. 你好 麦克斯
[1:07:30] We miss you at here. 我们在这很想你
[1:07:33] Let’s go, kid. 走吧 孩子
[1:07:34] Stay back. 退后
[1:07:35] Whoa! Hold on, easy. 等等 冷静点
[1:07:38] How about you give me that gun, kid? 孩子 把枪给我怎么样
[1:07:39] I’ll shoot you, you cocksucker. 我要杀了你 混蛋
[1:07:41] Yeah? 是吗
[1:07:41] You gonna spray my brains all over the car? 你要我的脑浆溅得满车都是吗
[1:07:53] Good boy. 好孩子
[1:08:03] How’s it going? Huh? 怎么样
[1:08:19] Ms. Gorski. 戈尔斯基女士
[1:08:27] Ms. Gorski? 戈尔斯基女士
[1:08:34] Ms. Gorski, can you hear me? Ms. 戈尔斯基 能听到吗
[1:08:37] Whoever you are and whatever you’re up to. 不管你是谁 想干什么
[1:08:39] You should walk away now. 你现在该逃跑
[1:08:41] Someone’s bringing in the police to bring you down. 有人带警察来抓你
[1:08:44] And if they don’t stop you, I will. 如果他们阻止不了你 我会
[1:08:46] Things don’t always work out as we might wish. 事情并非总是如我们所愿
[1:08:50] You, of all people, should understand that, sergeant Gorski. 所有人都应该明白 戈尔斯基中士
[1:08:55] By the way, I have someone here who wants to say hello. 顺便说下 这有人想和你打声招呼
[1:09:02] I’m sorry, all. 抱歉 我做不到
[1:09:08] The Internet is a marvelous invention. 互联网真是个了不起的发明
[1:09:11] I was fascinated to read about what happened 我想知道你在大使馆服役期间
[1:09:14] while you were in the service at the embassy. 发生了什么
[1:09:17] Unless you want more innocent blood on your hands 除非你想双手沾满无辜者的鲜血
[1:09:21] be here in 15 minutes, unarmed, and surrender. 否则15分钟后来这儿 不带武器 投降
[1:09:25] It’s over. 结束
[1:09:50] Two! Whoo! 搞定两个了 哈哈
[1:09:58] Ali? 艾莉
[1:10:04] Nothing’s going to happen to you, okay? 你不会有事的 知道吗
[1:10:06] Nothing’s going to happen to you. 你不会有事的
[1:12:07] Why did you stop? 你为什么停下
[1:12:09] There’s no water and we need water. 没有水 我们需要水
[1:12:12] Check the faucet. 检查下水龙头
[1:12:19] Nothing. 没水
[1:12:22] Leo! 利奥
[1:12:23] Yeah? 怎么了
[1:12:23] Can you check the bathroom? 去看下厕所有没有水
[1:12:40] No water in the bathroom. 厕所没水
[1:12:41] Is that bitch in the basement? 应该是那贱人在地下室搞的
[1:12:44] We have no time for this. Keep drilling. 我们没时间了 继续钻
[1:12:47] Uh, no. No, no, no. 不 不不不
[1:12:49] You see. 你看
[1:12:49] The… the drill bit, it’ll break. 钻头会坏掉的
[1:12:51] We need the water to keep it cool. 我们要水给钻头降温
[1:12:53] Keep drilling! That’s an order. 继续转孔 这是命令
[1:12:56] Okay. Okay. 我会的
[1:13:14] I’ve got… we need water. 我已经尽力了 我们需要水
[1:13:17] Merde. 该死
[1:13:19] He created this mess, you fix it. 他把这儿弄得一团糟 你得收拾好这一切
[1:13:21] Go! Turn on the water. 快去 把水管阀门打开
[1:13:25] Yes, sir. 遵命 先生
[1:15:12] Leo, what’s going on? 利奥 怎么回事
[1:15:15] What’s taking so long? 怎么花了这么长时间
[1:15:19] You know, we are so, so close. 你们都明白 我们还差一点点就
[1:15:21] I mean, I’m on the last lock. 我的意思是 我们都开最后一把锁了
[1:15:23] Come on. 加把儿劲吧
[1:15:25] Leo? 利奥
[1:15:32] He’s dead and you’re next. 他死了 下一个就是你
[1:15:39] It seems your doorwoman friend is more 看上去你的看门人朋友
[1:15:42] effective than you gave her credit. 比你说的效率要高得多
[1:15:45] I hear your put-downs. 我听见了你的羞辱
[1:15:46] I don’t hear any solutions. 我却没有听到任何解决方法
[1:15:53] What? 怎么了
[1:15:55] Try this one. 试一下这个
[1:16:02] For someone like me who appreciates fine art, 对于像我这样欣赏艺术的人来说
[1:16:05] I can say your daughter has real talent. 我得说您的女儿拥有很高的天分
[1:16:09] There is a certain likeness in her drawing to this photo. 她的画和这张照片有一些相似的地方
[1:16:17] If you just met sergeant gorski, 如果您只是与戈尔斯基中士有过一面之缘
[1:16:19] why there is a photo of you together when you were younger? 为什么这里有张你们年轻时在一起的照片
[1:16:26] I noticed your daughter’s signature 我注意到您女儿的签名
[1:16:29] and her reference to “aunt Ali.” 还有她提到了”艾莉阿姨”
[1:16:31] I assume you are related to the war hero 我假设您与这位
[1:16:35] killing all my men. 杀死了我所有手下的战争英雄是亲戚
[1:16:40] Aunt Ali is smarter and stronger than all of you. 艾莉阿姨比你们所有人都聪明强壮
[1:16:44] Honey. Honey, come here. 甜心 甜心 快过来
[1:16:46] Did I say something wrong? 我说错了吗
[1:16:48] No 当然没有
[1:16:50] Quite to the contrary. You said something right. 恰恰相反 你说得很对
[1:16:53] Thank you. 多谢
[1:16:56] It appears you have been withholding 看来你一直对我们隐瞒
[1:16:59] important information from us. 某些重要信息
[1:17:01] I understand this kind of publicity 我理解这种事情公开
[1:17:04] can get you discharged from the military. 会让你从军队退伍
[1:17:07] Isn’t that true, aunt Ali? 我说得对吗 艾莉阿姨
[1:17:14] – Let them go, or I will… – Listen to me. -让他们走 否则我会 -听我说
[1:17:17] For every ten minutes that pass without water, 每十分钟过去还没水的话
[1:17:20] a member of your family will lose a limb. 你的一位家人就会失去一部分肢体
[1:17:23] Now, turn on the water! 现在 把水管阀门打开
[1:17:28] Wait! The main water valve has been destroyed. 等一下 主水管阀门已经被毁了
[1:17:34] But I have a plan. 但是我有一个计划
[1:17:47] Aunt Ali! 艾莉阿姨
[1:17:48] Welcome, sergeant gorski. 欢迎 戈尔斯基中士
[1:17:51] I am Victor Dubois. 我是维克多•杜布瓦
[1:17:54] I accept your total surrender. 我接受你的投降
[1:18:01] Now listen to me, Victor. 现在听我说 维克托
[1:18:03] Once I get the water, you release my family, 一旦我取到水 你得放了我的家人
[1:18:05] and if you don’t… 如果你不这样做
[1:18:08] I will take you to hell. 我会送你下地狱
[1:18:11] I’m impressed someone in your position 真令人印象深刻
[1:18:14] negotiates from an illusion of strength. 某人谈判的语气让我有种力量上的错觉
[1:18:18] We have already established our terms. 我们已经谈好条件了
[1:18:21] Now, the water. 现在 就缺水了
[1:18:41] Officer Olsen, get up here. 奥尔森警察 过来吧
[1:19:02] Now we wait. 现在我们待在这儿
[1:19:07] – We’re back! – Good. -我们回来了 -很好
[1:19:08] We got water! 我们有水了
[1:19:15] I kept up my end of the bargain. 我会等到交易结束为止
[1:19:18] Now it’s yours. 现在该你履行诺言了
[1:19:36] We’re in! 我们钻进去了
[1:19:38] We are in. 我们可以进去了
[1:19:40] We. 我们
[1:19:42] Are… in. Okay. 总算能进去了 好了
[1:19:52] Careful. 当心一点
[1:20:09] Yeah. 很好
[1:20:11] Very good. Remove the box. 非常好 拿掉盒子
[1:20:12] Yes, sir. 收到 先生
[1:20:23] Is that what you were after? 那就是你的目的吗
[1:20:25] Nothing is… 不是
[1:20:28] As it appears, Mr.Stanton. 就如它所表现的那样 斯坦顿先生
[1:20:33] It’s a caravaggio. 卡拉瓦乔的作品
[1:20:37] The nativity with St. Francis. 《圣弗朗西斯的诞生》
[1:20:37] 1609年所作 1969年被盗 现仍下落不明 卡拉瓦乔的作品
[1:20:54] Rembrandt. 伦勃朗
[1:20:56] It’s a bloody Rembrandt. 竟然是伦勃朗的真迹
[1:21:20] Bring the tubes. 带几根保护管
[1:21:24] Be careful. Roll them gently. 细心一点 轻轻地卷好它们
[1:21:30] Do you know how much these paintings are worth? 你知道这些作品的价值吗
[1:21:32] How much? Borz, time is of the essence. 多少钱 博尔兹 时间就是关键
[1:21:35] I don’t know, $60 to $80 million. 我不知道 6000万到8000万吧
[1:21:40] These paintings are worth $80 million? 这些画值他妈8000万美金
[1:21:43] No, no, no. Each one. 不不不 每一幅都值这个价儿
[1:21:49] You told me these paintings were worth $5 million Max… 你告诉我这些画最多值500万
[1:21:52] We have an agreement. 我们事先约定好了
[1:21:54] Said fee for services rendered. End of discussion. 已经谈妥提供服务的费用 讨论结束了
[1:22:03] Lily! Lily, get down. 莉莉 莉莉 快趴下
[1:22:10] We don’t have time for this. 我们没时间为了这事
[1:22:12] I absolutely agree. 我非常同意你说的
[1:22:12] Pull the trigger and see what happens. 扣动扳机试试 看看会发生什么
[1:22:18] Do either of you know how to move fine art? 你们中还有谁知道怎么转移名画吗
[1:22:27] Do you know? 你知道吗
[1:22:31] Twenty-five percent for the both of us, 50% for you. 我们俩每个都25% 剩下一半归你
[1:22:38] Or we can all go down here. 否则我们在这里一起下地狱
[1:22:44] You’re really coming into your own, 你们真的很擅长给自己制造筹码
[1:22:45] you know that? 你知道吗
[1:22:58] – Let’s go. – Okay. -我们撤 -收到
[1:23:06] Nobody moves! 所有人不许动
[1:23:08] – No, no, no. Max! – Sit down! -不不不 麦克斯 -坐下
[1:23:10] Sit the fuck down! 你他妈给我坐下
[1:23:11] Or I shoot the kid. 要不然我一枪崩了这个孩子
[1:23:16] Let him go. 让他走
[1:23:18] So, this is what we are diffreent. 这就是我们之间的不同
[1:23:21] Martinez. 马丁内斯
[1:23:22] Yeah? 有什么事
[1:23:23] Guess it’s a fifty-fifty. 现在我可以和他对半分了
[1:23:25] What? 你他妈说啥
[1:23:33] Dad! No! 爸爸 不要
[1:23:34] Daddy! 爸爸
[1:23:47] You should’ve taken a day off. 你今天不该来的
[1:23:52] No! 不
[1:23:53] quick, quick! 快 快
[1:23:59] Dad! Dad, are you all right? 爸爸 爸爸 你还好吗
[1:24:01] It’s okay. 还不算太糟
[1:24:04] I underestimated you. 我以前低估了你
[1:24:05] Yeah, and I, you. 我明白你的意思
[1:24:07] Your dad’s gonna be fine, 你爸爸很快就会好起来的
[1:24:09] but right now, I need you to be his water wings, okay? 但是现在 我需要你保护他了 可以吗
[1:24:11] So grab this. Right here, hold it down. 抓住这个 就是这里 按住它
[1:24:15] – Daddy? Daddy. – I’m okay. -爸爸 爸爸 -我还好
[1:24:17] – Daddy, I… – I’m all right. I’m okay. -爸爸 我 -我一切都好
[1:24:19] Max, are you okay? 麦克斯 你还好吗
[1:24:21] I’m fine. 我很好
[1:24:24] Go get ’em. 去 抓住他们
[1:24:30] I’m gonna be okay. 我很快就会重新恢复过来的
[1:24:38] Go! Go! Go! 快 快 快
[1:24:46] Hold it. 举起手来
[1:24:46] Oh, my god! Don’t shoot. Don’t shoot. 我的老天爷啊 别开枪 别开枪
[1:24:48] Hold it right there. 停在那儿别动
[1:24:49] I’m a doorman. I’m just a doorman. 我是个看门人 我只是个看门的
[1:24:50] A woman went crazy. 一个女人发了疯
[1:24:51] She took her family hostage upstairs. 她把她家人作为人质给劫持了
[1:24:53] She’s coming down the stairs right now. 她马上就要从楼梯上下来
[1:24:54] She’s got a gun! 手里还握着把枪
[1:24:55] Alpha team, spread out. 阿尔法小队 分散开
[1:24:57] Move to the exit, sir. Move. Move, move, move. 快去出口 先生 行动
[1:25:01] Seal the street. 封锁街道
[1:25:05] The building’s surrounded. 整栋建筑已经被包围了
[1:25:07] Plan b. 启用b计划
[1:25:18] Drop your weapon! 放下武器
[1:25:20] Wait, wait. 等等
[1:25:21] My brother-in-law is wounded on the tenth floor. 我的姐夫正躺在十楼
[1:25:23] – He needs a medic. – Drop it now! -他需要治疗 -马上放下
[1:25:25] Please, it’s not me. 求求你 枪不是我的
[1:25:27] It’s borz, the doorman. 是看门人博尔兹的
[1:25:28] Step away from the weapon and stand up slowly. 离武器远一点 然后慢慢站起来
[1:25:56] I’m happy, borz. 我很高兴 博尔兹
[1:25:57] You’ve changed. 你终于改变想法了
[1:25:58] Merde. 该死
[1:26:03] Yes, I have. 你说对了 我改变想法了
[1:26:06] One hundred percent. 我不想和别人分了 全部都归我
[1:26:10] Borz. 博尔兹
[1:26:30] Borz! 博尔兹
[1:26:35] You’re persistent, sergeant. I’ll give you that. 你太固执了 中士 我会给你想要的
[1:26:39] We have enough kissing ass to do around here. 我们彼此都知根知底的
[1:26:41] We don’t have to do it to each other. 就没必要这样做了吧
[1:26:43] Let’s finish this. 让我们结束这一切吧
[1:27:50] What are you doing? No, no, no! 你在做什么 不 不要 别这么做
[1:27:52] No! No! 不要
[1:28:00] Are you crazy?! 你他妈疯了吗
[1:28:34] I knew you were sick. 我知道你已经病了
[1:28:37] I just didn’t realize how sick you were. 我只是没有意识到你病得是如此严重
[1:28:42] Well, now you know. 好吧 现在你知道了
[1:28:53] Fuck. 操
[1:29:48] Right. Do we have everything? 终于弄完了 一切都准备好了吗
[1:29:52] Good. 不错
[1:29:54] Hey, you. 你好啊
[1:29:57] I didn’t think I’d see you again. 我之前从没考虑过还能再见你一面
[1:29:59] Thought you’d get rid of me that easily, huh? 想要摆脱我就那么容易吗
[1:30:02] How is he? 他怎么样
[1:30:06] He’s all right. 一切皆安
[1:30:10] I’m sorry, Ali. This is all my fault. 我很抱歉 艾莉 这都是我的错
[1:30:14] I couldn’t do it. 我做不到
[1:30:16] Do what? 做什么
[1:30:18] Use the gun. 开枪
[1:30:20] I wasn’t the man you wanted me to be. 我无法成为你想象中的男子汉
[1:30:23] I really like the man you are. 我很喜欢现在的你
[1:30:26] Come on. 来吧
[1:30:27] – Aunt Ali! – Hi. -艾莉阿姨 -你好呀
[1:30:32] I got you something. 我给你带了点东西
[1:30:36] The mint sauce. 薄荷酱
[1:30:38] With pine nuts, of course. 当然 还有松子
[1:30:40] Where’s the lamb? 小羊在哪里
[1:30:42] The lamb. I knew I forgot something. 小羊 我终于知道自己忘了什么了
[1:30:47] How are you? 过得怎么样
[1:30:48] Oh, I’ll manage. 还凑合吧
[1:30:50] In a couple of weeks, 再过几周
[1:30:51] I’ll be back to my usual boring self. 我就能重新变成那个无趣的自己了
[1:30:55] – Sir, we should go. – All right. Jump in. -先生 我们该走了 -行 进去吧
[1:30:58] Bye, aunt Ali. 再见 艾莉阿姨
[1:31:03] What are you gonna do? 你打算做什么
[1:31:04] Well, I won’t be working as a doorman. 哈哈 我肯定不会再去当看门人了
[1:31:11] We’ll be back after they finish the renovations. 他们完成修缮后 我们很快就会回来
[1:31:15] Maybe you can join us in London 如果你感兴趣的话
[1:31:17] if you’re interested. 或许你可以和我们在伦敦一起生活
[1:31:19] I know the kids would love to see you. 我知道孩子们会很乐意见到你
[1:31:22] The kids? What about you? 孩子们 那你呢
[1:31:48] See? 猜猜看
[1:31:50] I’m one of those tough guys who can cry. 我也是会哭的硬汉中一员
[1:31:53] Yes, you are. 你说得没错
[1:31:56] Yes, you are. 你说得没错
[1:32:09] Bye, aunt Ali! We’ll miss you. 再见 艾莉阿姨 我们会很想念你的
2020年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Observe And Report(监视与报告)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Freaky(砍人快乐)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme